时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney | 这是你威胁要揭发我的时候 |
[00:03] | when you threatened to expose me. | 写给地方检察官的信 |
[00:04] | You ever do send that letter, you’re in the same boat as me. | 如果你把那封信发出去 你也自身难保了 |
[00:07] | You want to move in here? | 你想搬进来 |
[00:08] | I’ve only ever been here twice, | 我只来过这里两次 |
[00:11] | and both times were with you. | 两次都是和你一起来的 |
[00:13] | You beat me on the dissolution negotiation, | 只要你在解约谈判上打败了我 |
[00:15] | you get your name on the door. | 你就能成为冠名合伙人了 |
[00:16] | If you think you’re gonna win this time, | 假如你觉得你这次能赢的话 |
[00:17] | you’ve got another thing coming. | 你就大错特错了 |
[00:18] | You ready to use your relationship with Rachel | 你真的准备好利用你和瑞秋的关系 |
[00:20] | to get her father to turn? | 去拉拢她爸爸了么 |
[00:21] | Doesn’t matter, because I’m not gonna do that. | 那不重要 因为我没打算那么做 |
[00:23] | – Folsom Foods. – This is about Harvey Specter, | -福尔松食品公司 -是对哈维·斯佩克特 |
[00:25] | Jessica Pearson, and their divorce negotiations, | 杰西卡·皮尔逊 以及他们的分家谈判有好处 |
[00:27] | and you don’t go to the one you didn’t marry | 你不能为了跟家里人较劲 |
[00:29] | to stick it to the one you did. | 而去投靠外人 |
[00:30] | That’s a check from Folsom Foods. | 福尔松食品公司的支票 |
[00:31] | It’s the remainder of what they owe us. | 这是他们欠我们的所有余款 |
[00:33] | If you crush me, I’ll have nothing. | 如果你执意击败我 我就一无所有了 |
[00:35] | He was bullying me. | 他当时是在欺负我 |
[00:36] | So you used me to bully him back. | 所以你就利用我倒打一耙 |
[00:38] | If you don’t want to live with me, | 如果你不想和我住 |
[00:39] | why don’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直截了当告诉我呢 |
[00:40] | I just need some time. | 我还需要些时间 |
[00:41] | – Hessington Oil just fired us. – Scottie betrayed me. | -海辛顿石油解雇了我们 -斯科特骗了我 |
[00:43] | I gave you my word, and I honored it. | 既然我跟你承诺了 我就会遵守 |
[00:45] | Something dropped from the sky, | 我一说要放你一马 |
[00:47] | tilted everything in your favor right after I cut you a break? | 就突然刮起东风 让你开始转劣势为优势吗 |
[00:49] | I am not going to dissolve this merger. | 我不会再解散这次合并了 |
[00:52] | You already signed the agreement. | 你已经签署了协议 |
[00:53] | Then sue me. | 那就起诉我啊 |
[00:54] | Scottie didn’t get us fired. Ava Hessington did. | 斯科特没有害我们被解雇 是艾娃·海辛顿 |
[00:56] | She’s suing all of us. | 她还起诉了我们所有人 |
[00:58] | I got into Stanford. | 我被斯坦福录取了 |
[01:16] | You have something to say to me? | 你有话要跟我说吗 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry, Scottie. | 我很抱歉 斯科特 |
[01:21] | I didn’t believe you, but you were telling the truth. | 你说实话我没相信 |
[01:25] | Why does it always have to be so– | 为什么非要这么… |
[01:27] | – I said I was sorry. – You didn’t mean it. | -都说抱歉了 -你不是真心的 |
[01:29] | I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[01:30] | But just because I was wrong about you betraying me | 你的确没有出卖我 |
[01:32] | doesn’t mean I was wrong to think you might have done it. | 但这种可能性不是没有 |
[01:34] | See, this is what I mean, Harvey. | 我就说吧 哈维 |
[01:36] | If you thought anything of me, you’d know I’d never do that. | 你要确实看重我 就知道我绝不会这么做 |
[01:38] | I do think something of you, | 我确实如此 |
[01:39] | which is why I’m going to tell you this: get out. | 所以我现在才要跟你说 退出吧 |
[01:42] | Honor the dissolution agreement and move on. | 遵守解约协议 别管这事了 |
[01:44] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:45] | You want me to put all the liability on Edward? | 你要我把责任都推给爱德华 |
[01:48] | The liability belongs on Edward. | 本就是他的责任 |
[01:50] | So when you say that you think something of me, | 你说你想过我 |
[01:51] | what you actually mean is you want me to help you | 其实是想让我帮你 |
[01:53] | to bail on Darby International. | 踢走达比国际吧 |
[01:55] | Scottie, when this lawsuit’s over, | 斯科特 这场官司结束以后 |
[01:56] | there’s not going to be a Darby International. | 就再也没有达比国际了 |
[01:57] | – You don’t know that. – What I know is | -你怎么知道 -我知道 |
[01:59] | you have a chance to get another job | 在一切乱套之前 |
[02:01] | before everything hits the fan. You won’t in another week. | 你还有机会跳槽 一周后就难说了 |
[02:03] | I won’t need another job when I right the ship. | 等我挽回颓势 就不需要跳槽了 |
[02:05] | You’re not going to right the ship. | 你做不到 |
[02:07] | If you were on that jury, the only question you’d ask | 如果你是陪审员 你只会问一个问题 |
[02:10] | is how many zeroes to put on the check. | 那就是在支票上写几个零 |
[02:16] | You want me to turn my back on the man | 你要我背叛 |
[02:18] | that I’ve been in the foxhole with for the last ten years. | 那个过去十年与我并肩作战的人 |
[02:22] | Would you do the same? | 换做是你 会这么做吗 |
[02:23] | If that man turned out to have sanctioned murder | 如果那人背着我认可买凶杀人 |
[02:25] | without my knowledge and let me take the hit, I would. | 又让我来背黑锅 我会的 |
[02:35] | Well…like it or not, you’re in the foxhole with me. | 不管你喜不喜欢 咱俩现在是一条船上的人了 |
[02:39] | So order a glass of your Macallan 20-pretentious, | 点一杯麦卡伦桶藏20年苏格兰威士忌 |
[02:42] | and let’s figure out how we’re going to fight this together. | 谈谈怎么齐心协力打这场仗吧 |
[02:52] | You haven’t said a word all night. | 你一整晚都没说话 |
[02:53] | Are we going to talk about this or not? | 到底要不要谈谈这事 |
[02:55] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[02:57] | This is why you didn’t want to decide | 你就是因此 才不想决定 |
[02:58] | whether to live with me or not, right? | 要不要跟我一起住 对吧 |
[03:00] | Well, it isn’t, actually, | 其实不是 |
[03:01] | but you knew that I was applying to Stanford, | 你知道我申请了斯坦福大学 |
[03:03] | and you said that you’d support whatever decision I made. | 你说过你会全力支持我的决定 |
[03:05] | I did, but then you got into Columbia, | 我是说过 然后你进了哥伦比亚大学 |
[03:08] | so I thought that wouldn’t matter anymore. | 我以为就无所谓了 |
[03:11] | Because Stanford’s in California, | 因为斯坦福大学在加州 |
[03:12] | – and Columbia’s here. – And because Columbia | -哥伦比亚大学就在这 -因为哥伦比亚大学 |
[03:14] | is an amazing school and we said we love each other. | 是一所非常棒的大学 而且我们说过彼此相爱 |
[03:16] | Yeah, but it’s not that simple. | 是的 但这事没这么简单 |
[03:18] | It sounds that simple to me. | 对我来说就这么简单 |
[03:24] | What I mean is | 我的意思是 |
[03:26] | I’m not built the same as you. | 我跟你不同 |
[03:28] | I need to decide what school is better for me | 在我考虑你 我们的关系 以及其它事之前 |
[03:30] | before factoring in you or us or anything else. | 我得先看哪所学校比较适合我 |
[03:33] | And how exactly do you plan on doing that? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[03:35] | The same way that I make all the important decisions in my life, | 就跟做出人生中其他重大决定一样 |
[03:37] | by weighing the pros and cons of both schools. | 权衡两所学校的利弊 |
[03:40] | And where does not being with me rank on that list? | 那不能跟我在一起是利还是弊呢 |
[03:43] | You’re missing the point. | 你没抓住重点 |
[03:44] | I am trying to figure out which school is best for me | 我要排除其他因素来考虑哪所学校 |
[03:46] | – in a vacuum. – No, you’re missing the point. | -最适合我 -不 你才没抓住重点 |
[03:48] | You’re trying to figure out what school is best for you | 你好像我不存在一样 去考虑哪所学校适合你 |
[03:50] | as though I didn’t exist, but I do. | 但我确实存在啊 |
[03:52] | – Mike– – Rachel, I’m not saying | -迈克… -瑞秋 我不是让你 |
[03:54] | that you have to go to Columbia. | 非要去上哥伦比亚大学 |
[03:56] | We’re adults. We’re together. | 我们都是成年人了 我们是情侣 |
[04:00] | At some point, you’re going to have to factor that in too. | 你总要把这点计入考虑的 |
[04:06] | – She go for it? – No, she didn’t. | -她同意吗 -不同意 |
[04:09] | Then if Scottie won’t separate from us amicably, | 既然她不肯乖乖就范 |
[04:11] | we’ll make her do it forcibly. | 那只能逼她这么做了 |
[04:12] | Jessica, I don’t want to start another war with her. | 杰西卡 我不想和她开战 |
[04:14] | – Then what’s your idea? – My idea is | -那你想怎么办 -我想 |
[04:16] | we act like lawyers and we fight the lawsuit. | 我们像律师一样跟他们打官司 |
[04:18] | On its merits? | 实事求是吗 |
[04:20] | Edward Darby sanctioned murder. We don’t stand a chance. | 爱德华·达比认可了买凶杀人 我们毫无赢面 |
[04:23] | – Jessica– – Harvey, you know I’m right, | -杰西卡… -哈维 你知道我是对的 |
[04:26] | and it’s what you told Scottie– | 你也跟斯科特说清楚了 |
[04:28] | it’s the truth, and just because she can’t see it | 这就是事实 她看不明白 |
[04:30] | doesn’t mean we have to live with it. | 不代表我们得一起遭殃 |
[04:32] | No, we don’t. | 的确 |
[04:33] | I need you to get in a room with Ava | 我要你去找艾娃 |
[04:34] | and offer our testimony against Edward | 提出我们将指证爱德华 |
[04:36] | in exchange for taking our names off the lawsuit. | 前提是她不再起诉我们 |
[04:40] | What about when Scottie finds out? | 让斯科特发现了怎么办 |
[04:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:00] | 11:08. | 11点08分 |
[05:02] | You know, I could have you sanctioned | 我能以和解会议迟到为由 |
[05:03] | for being late to a settlement conference. | 让你受到制裁 |
[05:05] | Tanner, what the hell are you doing here, and how the hell | 坦纳 你来这里干什么 |
[05:07] | did you insinuate yourself with Ava Hessington? | 你又是怎么拉拢艾娃·海辛顿的 |
[05:10] | – Jealous? – No, I just thought Hessington | -嫉妒吗 -不 只是我以为海辛顿 |
[05:11] | was in the oil business, not the snake oil business. | 是做石油生意的 而不是万灵油生意 |
[05:14] | They diversified. | 他们经营多样化 |
[05:16] | – Where’s Ava? – Ava’s not here, | -艾娃在哪 -不在这里 |
[05:19] | because she’s not interested in your offer | 因为你提出要指证爱德华·达比 |
[05:20] | to testify against Edward Darby. | 她毫无兴趣 |
[05:22] | I’m not the one who did this to her. | 这事又不怪我 |
[05:23] | Aren’t you? Didn’t you pull your typical bullshit | 是吗 难道你没忽悠之前的律师 |
[05:25] | to get the original attorney thrown off this case? | 逼他放弃这件案子吗 |
[05:27] | – To win the damn case. – Well, instead of winning it, | -我是为了胜诉 -但你不仅没胜诉 |
[05:29] | it led to Ava being charged with murder. | 还害艾娃被控谋杀 |
[05:30] | A charge I got her off of | 我找出真凶 |
[05:32] | by finding the people who were actually responsible. | 帮她洗脱罪名了 |
[05:34] | Sorry, Harv, but that’s not enough, | 抱歉 哈维 这可不够 |
[05:38] | Ava or you? | 是艾娃还是你 |
[05:40] | We both know you tracked her down | 我们都知道你找她只是为了实现 |
[05:42] | because of your lifelong, never-gonna-happen dream | 那个永远都无法实现的毕生梦想 |
[05:44] | – to beat me. – I never heard of | -打败我 -她来找我之前 |
[05:45] | Ava Hessington until she walked through my door. | 我从没听说过艾娃·海辛顿这个人 |
[05:47] | Bullshit. You have a subscription | 扯淡 你每月一剂针对 |
[05:49] | to Harvey Specter monthly, and I know it. | 哈维·斯佩克特的处方 这我知道 |
[05:51] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[05:52] | I knew exactly who she was | 她走进我办公室大门时 |
[05:54] | the second she walked through my door– | 我就知道她是谁了 |
[05:56] | My chance to take your lunch money. | 我抢走你饭碗的机会 |
[05:57] | Well, let me make you an advance payment. | 我给你预支点工资吧 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you use this | 建议你用这个给你妈打个电话 |
[06:03] | to call your mom and tell her to get the tissues ready, | 让她准备好纸巾 |
[06:05] | because you’re 0-2 against me, | 你我的比分是零比二 |
[06:07] | and the 0 isn’t the number that’s going to change. | 而要变的数字 不是那个零 |
[06:51] | We should have known | 我们早该料到 |
[06:52] | Tanner was behind this whole thing. | 坦纳是整个事件的幕后黑手 |
[06:53] | According to Tanner, | 坦纳跟我说 |
[06:54] | Ava went to him, not the other way around. | 是艾娃去找的他 不是他找的艾娃 |
[06:56] | – You believe that shit? – Not for a second. | -他的话你信吗 -当然不信 |
[06:58] | Who am I putting in the cross hairs, | 那我应该集中火力对付谁 |
[07:00] | – Tanner or Ava? – At the moment, no one. | -坦纳还是艾娃 -现在谁都不要对付 |
[07:02] | Tanner’s going to depose me, then we’ll see what we see. | 坦纳想对我取证 我们走着瞧 |
[07:04] | Come on, Harvey, you got to give me one of them. | 拜托 哈维 你得让我干活啊 |
[07:07] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[07:09] | You got girlfriend troubles, don’t you? | 你跟你女朋友有事对不对 |
[07:10] | Okay, I’m just asking for an assignment, that’s all. | 我只是让你给我派任务 仅此而已 |
[07:13] | Don’t tell me, quarterback asked her to the prom? | 别跟我说是有四分卫请她参加舞会 |
[07:15] | Okay, first of all, I specifically haven’t | 首先 我没有明确地 |
[07:17] | – bothered you with any of this. – Until now. | -用这类问题打扰你 -现在打扰了 |
[07:19] | I was just asking for an assignment. | 我只是想要你给我派个任务 |
[07:20] | Captain pinstripe’s the one who brought up the girlfriend, | 是你提到女朋友这个话题的 |
[07:22] | and second of all, people actually had girlfriends | 其次 正常人高中毕业之后 |
[07:24] | after high school, which you wouldn’t know, | 都会交到女朋友的 这个你肯定不知道 |
[07:26] | because emotionally, you never graduated. | 因为情感上你根本就没毕业 |
[07:28] | Well, I guess you’re the expert, | 这么说来你肯定是专家了 |
[07:29] | because the only thing you graduated from is high school. | 因为你也就只是高中毕业 |
[07:34] | Why you got to go there, man? | 何必如此 哥们 |
[07:39] | This predicts a candidate’s success rate, | 这个可以预测候选人的成功率 |
[07:41] | and then this cross-references it | 然后这个可以用来将成功率 |
[07:43] | with your firm’s employment needs. | 和你们公司的雇佣需求做交叉参考 |
[07:45] | Wait a second, you’re running two programs at the same time? | 等等 你同时进行着两个项目吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I don’t bend over backwards for just anyone. | 对 我不会随便对任何人都竭尽全力的 |
[07:50] | Hold on to that thought. | 这个观念不错 |
[07:51] | In the meantime, I need you to put this guy on the list. | 此外 我需要你把这个人加入名单 |
[07:53] | Uh-huh. I already did. | 已经加入了 |
[07:55] | Would you look at this place? | 你看看这里 |
[07:56] | I mean, it’s like a war room in here. | 就像作战会议室一样 |
[07:59] | Mm-hmm. Speaking of wartime, | 说到战时 |
[08:02] | I’m in the mood to do battle in the bedroom. | 我现在正想在卧室战斗一番呢 |
[08:04] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[08:06] | Muddles my mind. I need to focus. | 会让我思想混乱的 我需要集中注意力 |
[08:08] | I get it, you want to keep looking at candidates. | 我懂了 你想继续找候选人 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:11] | Check out this bad boy right here. | 看看这个孩子 |
[08:15] | – Where’d you get this? – Harvard archives. | -你从哪里弄到手的 -哈佛档案馆 |
[08:17] | Think this guy’s partner material? | 这个人是做合伙人的料吗 |
[08:19] | I’m ready to go to the other room. | 我准备好去另一个房间了 |
[08:20] | Thought that’d do the trick. | 早就知道这样可以 |
[08:21] | We should bring this in, tape it to the wall. | 我们该把这个带进去 贴在墙上 |
[08:22] | There’s already 50 taped to the ceiling. | 天花板上已经贴了五十张了 |
[08:24] | You won’t be looking at the ceiling. | 你看不到天花板了 |
[08:27] | You want this guy to join us? | 你想让这个人加入我们吗 |
[08:30] | We’re running out of time. | 我们得抓紧时间啊 |
[08:34] | Tanner’s deposing Harvey. We need to talk about it. | 坦纳想对哈维取证 我们得谈谈 |
[08:36] | – Who’s going to handle it? – I am. | -这件事归谁管 -我 |
[08:39] | I don’t want to step on your toes, | 我无意冒犯 |
[08:40] | but don’t we want to consider outside counsel? | 但我们不是该请外部律师吗 |
[08:42] | We’ve gone down that road before. | 这个我们试过 |
[08:44] | Turns out Harvey doesn’t play well with others. | 事实证明哈维和别人合作并不愉快 |
[08:46] | Don’t I know it. | 我又不是不知道 |
[08:47] | But I still think it’s a good idea | 但我还是觉得在那个房间里 |
[08:48] | to have outside counsel in that room. | 最好是请个外部律师 |
[08:50] | I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我觉得不该让别人 |
[08:51] | to have anyone else in that room. | 进那个房间 |
[08:54] | So you brought me in here to tell me | 也就是说你带我过来 |
[08:55] | that you don’t want me to be a part of it? | 就是要告诉我你不想让我参与吗 |
[08:57] | I brought you in here to tell you to keep your cool. | 我带你来是想告诉你不要紧张 |
[09:00] | I appreciate the condescending words of wisdom, but I’ve sat in | 我谢谢你的指教 但是我上庭 |
[09:02] | on about 1,000 depositions and I’ve never broken a sweat. | 都上过一千次了 从来没有紧张过 |
[09:05] | You’ve never sat in one with Travis Tanner. | 那是因为你从来没跟特拉维斯·坦纳对峙过 |
[09:08] | You’re gonna need a thick skin, | 你需要好好武装自己 |
[09:09] | ’cause he’s gonna try to get under it. | 他会想办法突破你所有防线的 |
[09:10] | – I’m not the one being deposed. – Doesn’t matter. | -他又不是对我取证 -这不是重点 |
[09:12] | Last time he deposed Harvey, | 上次他对哈维取证时 |
[09:14] | it ended with Harvey punching him in the face. | 最后以哈维揍了他一拳收场 |
[09:16] | That’s Harvey, not me. | 那是哈维 不是我 |
[09:17] | And if Harvey hadn’t done it, I might have. | 如果哈维没那么做 我可能也会的 |
[09:20] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[09:21] | Tanner knew all about Harvey’s mother. | 坦纳知道哈维母亲的事 |
[09:23] | Came with a whole story about how I’m Harvey’s mother | 然后讲了一整套故事 说我是哈维的母亲 |
[09:25] | and what Harvey wants to do to his mother, | 还有哈维想对他母亲做什么 |
[09:28] | – and that story was bullshit. – I get it. | -那个故事简直就是扯淡 -我懂了 |
[09:31] | He’s not going to need a bullshit story with me. | 他不需要再听一个关于我们的扯淡故事 |
[09:36] | Stanford class schedule and a list of every flight | 这是斯坦福的课程表 还有从这里飞去 |
[09:39] | from here to northern California. | 加州北部的每趟航班信息 |
[09:40] | I would get a lot of time off, and it’s really not that far. | 我以后会有很多空闲时间 而且那里也没那么远 |
[09:44] | So I guess this means you’ve made your decision. | 也就是说你已经做好决定了 |
[09:46] | Mike, I need you to listen to me. | 迈克 你听我说 |
[09:48] | I love you. That’s over here. | 我爱你 这是一件事 |
[09:51] | I need to decide where I want to go to school. | 我需要决定去哪里上学 |
[09:53] | That’s over here. But I want to be with you | 这是另一件事 但无论如何 |
[09:55] | no matter what, and that’s in here. | 我想跟你在一起 这是我的心声 |
[09:57] | I’m on board with that, Rachel, | 这我知道 瑞秋 |
[09:58] | there’s just one problem. | 问题只有一个 |
[10:00] | If you say that long-distance relationships don’t work– | 如果你想说异地恋不会有结果… |
[10:02] | I know, you don’t want to hear it. | 我知道你不想听 |
[10:03] | Because we’re not most people. | 因为我们跟其他人不同 |
[10:06] | I don’t know anyone that has ever | 我认识的人中从来没有 |
[10:07] | made a long-distance relationship work. | 异地恋最后有结果的 |
[10:10] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[10:15] | Mike, I need to be able to breathe | 迈克 我下了很大决心 |
[10:20] | to make this decision. | 才做了这个决定 |
[10:21] | I’m not the one that’s making it that you can’t. | 让你无法做决定的不是我 |
[10:23] | The facts are, but the facts aren’t going to change. | 而是现实 但是现实是不会改变的 |
[10:26] | You choose to go to Stanford, most likely it means we’re done. | 你选择了斯坦福 基本就意味着我们之间结束了 |
[10:44] | I don’t think you could be any better than that. | 我觉得你没法比这次更棒了 |
[10:50] | It’s like you read my mind. | 你会读心术吗 |
[10:52] | I have a reward for you. | 我要给你个奖励 |
[10:53] | Oh, please, if it’s a picture of me as an astronaut, | 拜托 如果是我当宇航员的照片 |
[10:55] | – I can’t right now. – Brian Galloway. | -那还是算了吧 -布莱恩·加洛威 |
[10:58] | Top of his class, law review, and one cutthroat mother– | 班级第一 《法律评论》 母亲是杀人犯 |
[11:01] | Oh, my God, he’s perfect. | 天哪 这是最佳人选 |
[11:05] | You were hiding him from me? | 你之前藏着没给我看吗 |
[11:06] | I’ve been saving him for you. | 我是留着给你 |
[11:09] | Now, Louis, let’s you and I | 路易 我们两个 |
[11:11] | take the rest of the day off. | 今天不去上班了吧 |
[11:15] | – The rest of the day? – Yeah, we can play hooky. | -今天 -对 我们可以翘个班 |
[11:17] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[11:19] | There’s a mastodon exhibit on loan from Bangkok. | 有从曼谷租来的乳齿象展览 |
[11:24] | Sheila! You know that I can’t | 希拉 你知道我不能那样 |
[11:25] | be unfaithful to my firm like that. | 对自己的公司不忠的 |
[11:27] | I mean, it’s bad enough we took a 77-minute break | 刚才我们用了77分钟的休息时间做这个 |
[11:28] | to do what we just did. | 已经很不好了 |
[11:30] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[11:32] | You’re dedicated to your work. | 你事业心很强 |
[11:34] | It’s one of the things that I admire about you. | 这也是我仰慕你的原因之一 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | In fact, unless you have any other candidates for me, | 说实话 如果你没有其它候选人给我了的话 |
[11:44] | I really have to go. | 我真得走了 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[12:03] | Oh, he’s not here. | 他不在 |
[12:05] | Is there something that I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[12:07] | Come to think of it, I’m not one for office gossip, | 突然想起来 虽然我不热衷于办公室八卦 |
[12:10] | but I have to know. | 但我还是得有所了解 |
[12:11] | Are Briscoe and Linhart dating? | 布里斯科和林哈特在约会吗 |
[12:13] | Oh, my god, big time, | 天啊 惊天动地 |
[12:15] | and it is drama with a capital “D.” | 简直就是一出情感大戏 |
[12:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[12:19] | What about Van Giessen and Schwarz? | 那范吉森和施瓦茨呢 |
[12:20] | Oh, they were, but it’s done-zo. | 之前是 现在已经分了 |
[12:25] | Van Giessen thinks Schwarz got too cozy with Boone. | 范吉森嫌施瓦茨和布恩走得太近 |
[12:28] | – Tax law Boone? – Bankruptcy Boone. | -专攻税法的布恩吗 -擅长解决破产的布恩 |
[12:31] | – I thought she was gay. – No, she’s not. | -我还以为她是蕾丝呢 -不 其实不是 |
[12:33] | What? I knew you’d know. | 什么 就知道你什么都清楚 |
[12:34] | I always do. | 一直如此 |
[12:36] | How long have Mike Ross and Rachel Zane been dating? | 迈克·罗斯和瑞秋·赞恩在一起多久了 |
[12:41] | Um, a few months. | 有几个月了 |
[12:42] | – So it’s not casual? – No, it’s not. | -所以挺认真的咯 -对 没错 |
[12:46] | Which means he told Robert Zane’s daughter his secret. | 意味着他把他的秘密告诉了罗伯特·赞恩的女儿 |
[12:49] | Jessica, I know what you’re thinking– | 杰西卡 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:51] | You have no idea what I’m thinking. | 你完全不知道我在想什么 |
[12:53] | But for now, I’m thinking that you’re not going to say | 不过暂时 我想你应该不会 |
[12:55] | anything about this to either one of them. | 向他们俩透露任何风声吧 |
[12:59] | And that’s not a request. | 这可不是什么请求 |
[13:01] | I won’t say a word. | 我绝对守口如瓶 |
[13:11] | Jesus, you look like shit. | 老天 怎么这么狼狈 |
[13:12] | I was up all night. I couldn’t sleep. | 我一整晚没睡 睡不着 |
[13:15] | I told you I didn’t need anything on Tanner yet. | 我不是告诉你我暂时还不需要调查坦纳吗 |
[13:17] | I’m not here to talk about Tanner | 我不是来找你说坦纳的 |
[13:18] | or the lawsuit or the merger, I just… | 也不是案子或者合并的事 我只是 |
[13:23] | I want to know how you do it. | 我想知道你会怎么做 |
[13:25] | How I do what? | 做什么 |
[13:26] | Not let people in. | 不让别人走进你的心里 |
[13:29] | I need to know. | 我想知道 |
[13:30] | You don’t know what I do and don’t do. | 你不知道我做了和没做什么 |
[13:32] | What I know is that you seem to have relationships | 我只知道你有过一段接一段的感情 |
[13:34] | again and again and they don’t eat you up | 然而你却坚如磐石 |
[13:36] | or spit you out or seem to affect you at all. | 仿佛那些经历对你没有任何影响 |
[13:39] | I have a picture of Dorian Gray hanging in my closet. | 我衣柜里有幅类似道连·格雷的画像 |
[13:39] | 《道连·格雷的画像》 主人公永葆青春而画像代替他苍老丑陋 导致格雷在自我放纵的泥淖中越陷越深直至彻底毁灭 | |
[13:41] | It’s not funny. | 我没和你开玩笑 |
[13:42] | I wasn’t joking. I was trying to get you to leave | 我没开玩笑 我是想赶你走 |
[13:44] | so I could have my morning without you judging me. | 这样我就不用一大早听你在这儿评判我 |
[13:45] | Harvey, I’m not judging you, all right? | 哈维 我没在评判你 好吗 |
[13:47] | I’m just–I just need to know what your mind-set is. | 我只是想知道你是怎么做到的 |
[13:50] | My mind-set is, I don’t talk about it. | 我的方法是 我从不谈这个话题 |
[13:53] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我也不想谈论这个话题 |
[13:54] | I keep my personal here and my business over there. | 我把私事放这边而工作放那边 |
[13:58] | I’m happy that’s working for you, | 我很高兴这对你有效果 |
[13:59] | but it doesn’t seem to be working for me. | 可这对我不管用 |
[14:02] | I wasn’t giving you advice. I was answering your question. | 我没在给你建议 我只是在回答你的问题 |
[14:06] | You want advice, call Dr. Phil. | 想要建议 去找菲尔医生 |
[14:06] | 《Dr.Phil》美国脱口秀 主持人菲尔是一位有博士学位的心理医生 | |
[14:08] | Harvey, I’m not trying to attack you here, okay? | 哈维 我没有想要冲你的意思 |
[14:10] | I’m struggling with something. I just– | 是我自己在纠结 我只是 |
[14:12] | I’m trying to get you take on it. | 我是想找你帮忙的 |
[14:13] | And I’m not trying to be defensive, I’m just telling you | 我也没有反应过度 我想告诉你的是 |
[14:15] | I don’t know everything about everything. | 我不是什么都知道的 |
[14:19] | Look Mike, you want to know how to be a lawyer, | 迈克 如果你想知道怎么成为一个律师 |
[14:22] | I’m your man. | 你找对人了 |
[14:24] | You want to know how to deal with love, | 但要想知道怎么处理感情的事 |
[14:27] | that’s not my area. | 我教不了你 |
[14:29] | There’s coffee made and bagels in the fridge. | 咖啡煮好了 冰箱里有百吉饼 |
[14:31] | Why don’t you take the morning off? | 今天早上就请假吧 |
[14:33] | I’ve got the deposition. I got to go. | 我还要去取证 我得走了 |
[14:42] | What the hell happened? | 发什么了什么 |
[14:43] | Brian Galloway’s weighing offers from seven different firms. | 布莱恩·加洛威在权衡七家不同公司的录用书 |
[14:45] | Eight if you count yours. | 加上你们是八家 |
[14:48] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[14:50] | Is this about the mastodon exhibit? | 是因为展览的事吗 |
[14:51] | No, you’re committed to your work | 不 你致力于你的工作 |
[14:53] | as I’m committed to mine, and unless I’m mistaken, | 我也一样 除非我弄错了 |
[14:55] | we never made a professional commitment to each other. | 我们从来没对彼此做过任何承诺吧 |
[14:58] | Sheila, I don’t need a commitment | 希拉 不需要什么承诺 |
[15:00] | to know that what we have is special and unique. | 我知道我们之间的感情是独特而又非凡的 |
[15:02] | It’s not special, and it’s definitely not unique. | 没你想得那么非凡 也一点都不独特 |
[15:06] | Okay, well, then I’m going to ask you a question, | 行 我就问你一个问题 |
[15:08] | and I’m only going to ask it once. | 而且我也只问一遍 |
[15:10] | Do you war room with other firms? | 你和其他公司的人也上床吗 |
[15:11] | You’re a lawyer, Louis. | 路易 你是个律师 |
[15:13] | Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answers to. | 别问你不想知道答案的问题 |
[15:17] | I don’t know you are. | 没想到你真有过 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry you feel that way, | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[15:21] | but if you can’t handle me seeing other firms, | 但如果你不能接受我还会见其他公司 |
[15:23] | then maybe you’re not the man that I thought you were, | 或许你和我想的不一样 |
[15:25] | and maybe you don’t deserve Brian Galloway. | 或许你的确不配拥有布莱恩·加洛威 |
[15:28] | Deserve him? | 不配拥有他 |
[15:30] | You don’t get to make that determination. | 你没权利做这个断定 |
[15:31] | Yes, I do. I’m Sheila Amanda Sazs, | 不 我有权 我是希拉·阿曼达·塞兹 |
[15:34] | and if I say you don’t deserve him, | 我说你不配拥有他 |
[15:36] | – you don’t get to have him. – I don’t care who you are. | -你就得不到他 -我才不管你是谁 |
[15:39] | If I want him, I can have him, | 如果我想要 我就能得到他 |
[15:40] | and I’m going to take him six ways from sunday | 我会想尽一切方法得到他 |
[15:42] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 你休想阻止我 |
[15:43] | Yes, there is, | 行啊 你看着 |
[15:44] | because when I’m done talking to him, | 当我和他谈完话的时候 |
[15:46] | there’s no way on earth he’ll end up at Pearson Darby Specter | 他绝不可能去皮尔逊-达比-斯佩克特工作 |
[15:49] | or whatever bullshit name | 无论最后你们给自己的公司 |
[15:50] | you guys are calling yourselves this week. | 取什么乱七八糟的名字 |
[15:53] | Now, get out of my way. I have a plane to catch. | 现在给我闪开 我还要赶飞机 |
[16:03] | – You’re early. – So are you. | -你提早到了 -你也是 |
[16:06] | I should have known something like this was coming | 在你一声不吭离开之后 |
[16:07] | when you left without saying a word. | 我就该预料到这一幕的发生 |
[16:08] | What did you expect, a fruit basket | 不然呢 你还期待我会给你们 |
[16:11] | for getting me out of a crime your firm committed? | 好人当尽的幕后黑手送上果篮吗 |
[16:13] | Ava, I know Travis Tanner fed you a line | 艾娃 我知道特拉维斯·坦纳为了引你上钩 |
[16:15] | to get your business, but– | 一定说尽好话 但 |
[16:16] | Mr. Tanner didn’t feed me anything. | 坦纳先生什么都没和我说过 |
[16:18] | This is the result of your actions. | 这是你们咎由自取 |
[16:21] | Wait a second, you really did go to him? | 等等 真是你去找他的 |
[16:23] | I looked into you when I was deciding to hire you. | 我决定雇佣你之前调查过你 |
[16:26] | You think I wouldn’t do the same thing again | 你以为我不会为了对付你 |
[16:28] | when I decided to come after you? | 再做一遍同样的事吗 |
[16:30] | When you looked into me, | 你调查我的时候 |
[16:31] | you found out that whatever I do | 你发现的是不管我做过什么 |
[16:32] | I do it to win, and that’s all I ever did for you. | 我都是为了赢 这也是我为你做的全部 |
[16:35] | What you did was intimidate people | 你所做的不过是震慑他人 |
[16:37] | and what it did was backfire onto me. | 然后让我陷入更加窘迫的境地 |
[16:39] | Well, now I’ve found someone you can’t intimidate, | 现在我找到你震慑不了的人 |
[16:42] | and it’s backfiring onto you. | 让你也尝尝窘迫的滋味 |
[16:44] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不介意的话 |
[16:45] | I don’t need to be here for this. | 我应该不需要在这里 |
[16:48] | So you came here just to vent at me? | 所以你来就是为了对我泄愤的吗 |
[16:50] | I came here to see if you were at all sorry | 我来是想看你是否真心 |
[16:53] | about the way you handled my case. | 对处理我案子的方式感到抱歉 |
[16:56] | I see that you aren’t. | 看来你并没有 |
[16:57] | Though I imagine you will be | 不过我能想象 |
[16:59] | once Mr. Tanner gets through with you. | 等坦纳和你接触之后你会抱歉的 |
[17:06] | Feels like old times. | 感觉和当年一样 |
[17:08] | Lot of good memories in this room. | 这件屋子里可充满了美好的回忆 |
[17:10] | Bring back the taste of blood in your mouth? | 回想起嘴里的血腥味了吗 |
[17:12] | Oh, I’m a shark, Harvey. I love the taste of blood. | 哈维 我是鲨鱼 我最爱血腥味了 |
[17:15] | Speaking of which, when you accepted this case, | 说起来 当你接手这个案子的时候 |
[17:18] | did you make a side deal with Edward Darby | 你是否与爱德华·达比达成一个侧面协议 |
[17:19] | where he agreed to make you | 如果你赢了 |
[17:21] | managing partner over jessica pearson if you won? | 就让你代替杰西卡·皮尔逊成为执行合伙人 |
[17:23] | Yes, I did, | 是的 没错 |
[17:25] | but that isn’t a side deal. That’s an incentive. | 但这不是什么侧面协议 这是奖励 |
[17:28] | What it is is a conflict of interest. | 无论如何是利益上的冲突 |
[17:29] | That is not true. | 并非如此 |
[17:30] | If anything, it made Harvey work harder for Ava. | 甚至它让哈维为艾娃工作得更卖力了 |
[17:33] | Whatever gets you through the night. | 随你怎么安慰自己 |
[17:34] | The truth is, Edward Darby doesn’t make that deal | 事实上 爱德华·达比不会和你达成协议 |
[17:36] | unless you have leverage. You knew Darby couldn’t lose | 除非你有筹码 你知道达比不会输的 |
[17:39] | because Stephen Huntley’s murders | 因为史蒂芬·亨特利犯下的谋杀案 |
[17:40] | would be discovered. Isn’t that correct? | 会被发现 是这样吗 |
[17:42] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[17:42] | So prior to her trial starting, | 所以说在她的庭审开始之前 |
[17:45] | you didn’t know | 你不知道 |
[17:45] | that Stephen Huntley orchestrated those murders? | 史蒂芬·亨特利精心策划了那些谋杀 |
[17:47] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[17:48] | What if I told you | 假如你我告诉 |
[17:49] | I have evidence that you did? | 我有证据表明你是知道的呢 |
[17:50] | I’d say you’re full of shit. | 我会说你满嘴屁话 |
[17:51] | And whether he knew or not is irrelevant, | 而且鉴于爱德华·达比坚持说他是知道的 |
[17:52] | since Edward Darby stipulated that he knew, | 并要让斯佩克特先生对此负责 |
[17:55] | making Mr. Specter liable anyway. | 那么他知不知道都无关紧要 |
[17:57] | Oh, it’s relevant, | 还是有关系的 |
[17:58] | because two days ago, Mr. Specter tried to cut a deal | 因为两天以前斯佩克特先生试图达成协议 |
[18:00] | to split off from Edward Darby behind your back. | 背着你和爱德华·达比分立 |
[18:04] | Oh, I see. Harvey didn’t tell you. | 看来哈维没告诉你 |
[18:06] | If Harvey had told me, | 假如哈维告诉我了 |
[18:07] | it wouldn’t be going behind my back, | 就不能说是背着我了 |
[18:08] | and I’m not going to blame him for doing what’s in his nature | 并且我不会责怪他做了他天性使然的事 |
[18:10] | any more than I’d blame you for being an asshole. | 反倒是你这种混蛋行为更令我不爽 |
[18:12] | Ooh. Feisty and hot. | 你真是又好斗又火辣 |
[18:15] | Now I get why he can’t stay away from you. | 现在我可算明白了为什么他离不开你了 |
[18:16] | Tanner, last time, Harvey knocked you out. | 坦纳 上次是哈维把你打晕了 |
[18:19] | You don’t start acting like a human being this time, | 假如这次你还是不能有个人样 |
[18:21] | you’re gonna have to deal with me. | 就是我来修理你了 |
[18:23] | Hey, I’m not the one | 我可不是那个 |
[18:23] | who screwed my old girlfriend | 在自己的旧情人已经订婚了的情况下 |
[18:24] | while she was engaged. | 还和她搞在一起的人 |
[18:25] | Kind of a dick move, Harv. | 那样做可真不厚道 小哈 |
[18:27] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[18:28] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:30] | How come she jumped in, and you didn’t? | 为何她跳出来说话了 你却没有 |
[18:32] | She didn’t tell you she was engaged. | 她没告诉你她已经订婚了 |
[18:35] | Can’t trust the hot ones. | 火辣的小妞真是不可信 |
[18:36] | Come after me, Tanner. | 你朝我开火就好 坦纳 |
[18:37] | That’s what you’re here for. | 这才是你今天来这里的目的 |
[18:39] | Oh. I get it. You actually care about her. | 我明白了 你事实上是真的在乎她的 |
[18:45] | I think I’ve gotten everything I need right now, | 我觉得我已经掌握如今所需的全部信息了 |
[18:47] | but since it was so much fun, | 但是既然这样如此有趣 |
[18:48] | I’m going to go ahead | 我会继续的 |
[18:49] | and reserve the right to do this again. | 保留权利 以后再来 |
[19:04] | – Hey, do you have a minute? – Of course. | -有时间吗 -当然 |
[19:07] | Just wondering if maybe you had a copy of Harvey’s deposition. | 我就是想知道你有没有哈维证词的复印件 |
[19:10] | Can’t you just get one from Harvey? | 你不能直接找哈维要一份吗 |
[19:12] | I could, | 可以是可以 |
[19:12] | but then I wouldn’t be able to show you | 但那样我就没法展示给你 |
[19:13] | how I’m letting you have all your space. | 我是如何让你享有自己的空间了 |
[19:17] | This is space? | 这就是你所谓的空间 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I mean, I’m all the way over here, | 是的 我的意思是 我大老远跑过来 |
[19:21] | being all space-giving | 就是为了显得我是愿意给你空间的 |
[19:22] | and adorable. | 是可爱的 |
[19:26] | As opposed to what you really want to be doing, | 这和你真正想做的恰好相反 |
[19:28] | which is looking at | 你其实是想看 |
[19:29] | my pros and cons list for Columbia and Stanford. | 我关于哥伦比亚和斯坦福的的优缺点列表 |
[19:31] | No, it actually isn’t. | 不不 真的不是 |
[19:34] | That list is for you. | 那是你的表 |
[19:36] | It’s part of your process, and I’m gonna respect it. | 那是你过程中的一部分 我会尊重它的 |
[19:40] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改变想法了 |
[19:42] | I went to see Harvey this morning. | 我今早去见哈维了 |
[19:45] | Harvey gave you advice? | 哈维给了你建议 |
[19:46] | No. | 没有 |
[19:48] | And yes. | 其实这么说也可以 |
[19:51] | I just realized that if I go his way, | 我只是意识到假如我照他的方法来 |
[19:53] | I am gonna lose you. | 我就要失去你了 |
[19:56] | But if I keep going mine, | 但是如果坚持我的方法 |
[19:59] | I’m gonna push you away. | 我又会把你推开 |
[20:01] | So make your decision, and I’ll give you your space. | 所以你自己做决定吧 我会给你空间的 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:07] | You go to stanford… we’ll beat the odds. | 你去上斯坦福 我们会克服困难的 |
[20:19] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry you had to sit through that personal attack. | 很遗憾你得忍着听完那些人身攻击 |
[20:22] | Oh, you think that’s what I’m pissed about? | 你觉得我是在生那个的气 |
[20:23] | You tried to cut a deal | 你试图达成一个 |
[20:24] | that would screw Edward and me in process. | 会毁了爱德华和我的协议 |
[20:27] | I tried to include you. You said no. | 我试过拉你入伙 你自己不愿意的 |
[20:30] | Oh, you think that makes it any better? | 你觉得这样说会好些吗 |
[20:31] | Scottie, all this is | 斯科特 所有这些 |
[20:32] | is Tanner trying to get us to fight among ourselves. | 都是坦纳试着让我们内讧 |
[20:35] | Well, he’s doing a damn good job of it. | 那他做的可真是该死的成功 |
[20:36] | You think he didn’t say some things in there that got to me too? | 你觉得他在里面没说什么伤我的话吗 |
[20:39] | Well, I’m not bringing them up, | 但我却没把它们当回事 |
[20:40] | because right now, we need to stick together. | 因为如今 我们得团结作战 |
[20:42] | Sticking together means telling the truth, | 团结作战的意思是得相互坦诚 |
[20:44] | so tell me, | 所以告诉我 |
[20:45] | whose idea was it to cut that deal, | 是谁的主意要达成那个协议的 |
[20:46] | yours or Jessica’s? | 你的还是杰西卡的 |
[20:47] | It was hers, and I didn’t want to go behind your back | 是她的 而我本不想背着你的 |
[20:50] | just like you didn’t want to go behind Darby’s, | 就如同你不想背着达比一样 |
[20:52] | but I did because in the end, | 但我这样做是因为到最后 |
[20:53] | I knew I didn’t have a choice. | 我知道我没得选择了 |
[20:55] | And neither do you, | 你也一样没有选择 |
[20:57] | you just haven’t seen that yet. | 只不过你现在还没意识到而已 |
[21:06] | Mike, I need your help. | 迈克 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:07] | Ok, what is it, Louis? | 好吧 是怎么一回事 路易 |
[21:08] | I need to you convince Brian Galloway to come here. | 我需要你说服布莱恩·加洛威来这里 |
[21:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:12] | The top associate candidate of this year’s class. | 今年班上最好的律师候选人 |
[21:14] | Stick with me. | 跟上我的思路 |
[21:15] | Oh, yeah, Brian Galloway. | 我想起来了 布莱恩·加洛威 |
[21:16] | Harvard, editor of the Law Review. | 哈佛的 《法律评论》的编辑 |
[21:18] | Welcome to the conversation. | 你终于明白我在说什么了 |
[21:19] | Please tell me you knew him. | 拜托告诉我你认识他 |
[21:20] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不认识 |
[21:21] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[21:21] | Louis, he wasn’t my year. | 路易 他和我不是同一届的 |
[21:23] | You’ve already got Katrina. | 你既然都有了卡特里娜 |
[21:24] | What’s so important about getting this guy to come here? | 为什么还这么急着要把这个人搞过来 |
[21:26] | Mike, no, no, no, no, no, no. It’s not about him. | 迈克 不不不不 这件事点不在于他 |
[21:28] | It’s about sheila sazs. | 而是在于希拉·赛斯 |
[21:29] | Oh, yeah? What about it? I mean her. | 是这样吗 关它什么事 我是说她 |
[21:32] | Mike, come on, don’t be coy with me. | 迈克 拜托 别和我装羞涩 |
[21:33] | Everyone in New York knows about our torrid affair. | 纽约的每个人都知道我俩火辣辣的恋情 |
[21:36] | Yeah, of course. Torrid. | 是啊 当然的 火辣辣的 |
[21:38] | She had it all set up for him to come here, | 她本来已经完全安排好了让他来这儿的 |
[21:39] | and out of the clear, blue sky, | 但是晴天霹雳 |
[21:41] | she’s no longer going to be exclusive with us. | 她再也不会只为我们工作了 |
[21:42] | – There’s nothing you did? – no. | -这不是你造成的 -不是 |
[21:44] | She asked me to take the day off, I said no. | 她叫我翘一天班 我拒绝了 |
[21:46] | Next thing I knew | 接下来我就听到 |
[21:47] | she was saying that our relationship wasn’t special | 她说我们的关系没什么特别的 |
[21:49] | and that she was free to see other firms. | 而她也可以自由地去见其他的律所 |
[21:51] | Okay, Louis, I’m sorry, | 好吧 路易 我很抱歉 |
[21:53] | but is it possible that this has nothing to do with work | 但真有可能这件事和工作什么关系都没有 |
[21:55] | and what she’s actually saying | 而她真正表达的是 |
[21:56] | is that she wants to be exclusive with you? | 她想一心一意对你 |
[21:59] | Oh, Mike, you’re so silly. | 迈克 你真是太傻了 |
[22:00] | You know nothing about women. | 你一点也不了解女人 |
[22:01] | If she wanted to be exclusive with me, | 假如她想一心一意对我 |
[22:03] | she would just come right out and say it. | 她就会直接告诉我 |
[22:05] | Holy shit, it was staring at me right in the face. | 我靠 它当时直直地盯着我的脸 |
[22:06] | Not necessarily. | 这倒未必 |
[22:07] | I’ve just been using her for her candidates, | 为了她的候选人们 我一直在利用她 |
[22:09] | I’ve just been wham, bam, candidate ma’am. | 我一直在威猛无比地伺候候选人妈妈桑 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | I mean, any woman | 我的意思是 |
[22:12] | who’s been repeatedly Litt up | 所有曾被我过的女人 |
[22:13] | would demand exclusive dominion over my body. | 就会要求独占我的身体 |
[22:15] | Now, get out of my way. I have a letter to compose. | 现在快把路给我让开 我要去写封信 |
[22:16] | I’m… | 我 |
[22:17] | not in your way. | 没挡你的路 |
[22:19] | – Hello, scottie. – Tanner. | -早上好 斯科特 -坦纳 |
[22:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:23] | Oh, I just came to bring you a coffee in the morning. | 我就是来在早晨给你送杯咖啡的 |
[22:25] | After meeting you, I’d say there’s an 80% chance | 看见你之后 我看有百分之八十的可能 |
[22:27] | there’s a roofie in there. | 你在里面下了迷药 |
[22:28] | No roofie. | 没有迷药 |
[22:30] | Just a skinny vanilla latte with extra whip and a shot of caramel. | 这只是一杯加了奶泡和焦糖的脱脂香草拿铁 |
[22:34] | You looked up my favorite drink? | 你查了我最爱喝什么 |
[22:36] | It’s all part of the package. | 这只是我调查的一部分 |
[22:38] | You’re here to split me off from Harvey? | 你是来挑拨我和哈维的吗 |
[22:40] | Well, he did the same to you. | 他对你做了同样的事 |
[22:41] | And you wouldn’t even know about it if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 你根本都不会知道这件事 |
[22:44] | You’re a regular mother Teresa. | 你可真是名副其实的特蕾莎修女啊 |
[22:45] | Look, I just came to tell you that | 听着 我只是过来告诉你 |
[22:47] | we can take it easy on you | 我们可以不为难你 |
[22:48] | if you’ll just maybe say that Harvey | 前提是你说哈维两个月前 |
[22:50] | knew about Stephen Huntley two months ago. | 就知道史蒂芬·亨特利的事情了 |
[22:52] | That would be a lie. | 那就是在撒谎了 |
[22:54] | Maybe it would just be conjecture presented as fact. | 这只是把推测当做事实说出来 |
[22:56] | Look, I’m gonna say because you already know it. | 听着 我会说那是因为你早就知道了 |
[22:59] | I betrayed Harvey once. | 我背叛过哈维一次 |
[23:01] | It’s never going to happen again. | 我再也不会背叛他了 |
[23:02] | Okay, well, then I’ll just have to | 好吧 那我只能 |
[23:04] | hear your side of the story at your deposition. | 在你的听证会上听你的说法了 |
[23:09] | Ms. Scott, to your knowledge, | 斯科特女士 在你看来 |
[23:11] | Did Harvey Specter want this merger? | 哈维·斯佩克特支持这次合并吗 |
[23:13] | – No, he didn’t. – And did you try | -不 他不支持 -你是否 |
[23:15] | to force it on him because you’d lost to him | 因为曾输给他多次 想要扳回一局 |
[23:16] | numerous times and you wanted to get him back? | 就强迫他接受这件事 |
[23:18] | You’re the only one who’s trying to get harvey back | 只有你输不起 费尽心思想要 |
[23:20] | for losing, Tanner. | 扳回一局 坦纳 |
[23:22] | And I’m about to be successful. | 我就要成功了 |
[23:23] | Isn’t it true that while you were engaged, | 在你订婚期间 |
[23:25] | you came to New York and slept with Harvey Specter | 你是否来纽约跟哈维·斯佩克特偷情 |
[23:28] | in an attempt to get him to tell you he loved you | 目的是让他亲口说爱你 |
[23:30] | and he said no? | 但他拒绝了 |
[23:31] | That is utter conjecture. | 这纯粹是你的猜想 |
[23:32] | That’s why we have these depositions, | 所以我们才需要这次取证啊 |
[23:34] | so I can ask questions about things I’m conjecturing. | 我可以根据猜想问些问题 |
[23:36] | You’re not asking questions. You’re throwing mud. | 你哪里是在问问题 明明是在泼脏水 |
[23:38] | Am I? The facts are, | 是吗 事实是 |
[23:40] | you had a relationship with him in law school, | 你跟他在法学院曾是情侣 |
[23:42] | you worked a case against him, | 然后一个案子让你们成为了对手 |
[23:43] | and shortly thereafter, ended your relationship. | 之后你们很快就分手了 |
[23:45] | It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. | 白痴都能看出其中的联系 |
[23:48] | – Tanner– – Did you really think | -坦纳… -你真的认为 |
[23:49] | that you could domesticate him? A house in Westchester, | 你能驾驭他吗 在韦斯特切斯特买栋房子 |
[23:52] | Harvey flipping burgers on the weekends? | 周末尝尝哈维特制的牛肉汉堡 |
[23:54] | What kind of fantasy land were you living in? | 想得倒挺美 |
[23:56] | Tanner, that’s enough. | 坦纳 够了 |
[23:57] | She’s not answering this line of questioning. | 她不会回答这个问题 |
[23:58] | Then I’ll answer it for her. | 那我替她回答 |
[24:00] | You loved him, he spurned you, | 你爱过他 而他没把你放在眼里 |
[24:02] | and you set this whole thing up to get him back. | 所以你安排了这些事让他回心转意 |
[24:04] | That’s insane. | 瞎说 |
[24:06] | Which part? That you loved him? | 哪儿错了 你没爱过他吗 |
[24:08] | That he spurned you? | 他把你当回事了吗 |
[24:10] | Nothing? Wow, I guess they’re both true. | 没话说 看来这都是真的了 |
[24:13] | We’re just not supposed to believe | 但这不表明 |
[24:14] | that you set this merger up out of anger | 你会因愤怒而安排这次合并 |
[24:16] | because you knew what was coming down the pike. | 因为你知道会发生些什么 |
[24:17] | I had no idea what was coming down the pike. | 我完全不知道会发生些什么 |
[24:19] | Oh, so you’re telling me that Edward Darby knew | 你是想说爱德华·达比知道的事 |
[24:21] | but his number two didn’t know? | 你作为二把手却不知道 |
[24:22] | I was not the only one that Edward Darby relied on. | 爱德华·达比手下不只我一个人 |
[24:24] | He relied on Stephen Huntley for what happened in the E.I.R., | 他派史蒂芬·亨特利去处理环境影响报告 |
[24:26] | and they both kept it from me. | 谁也没告诉过我这件事 |
[24:30] | Then why am I holding this affidavit | 那为什么我手里 |
[24:32] | with Stephen Huntley’s name on it | 有一份史蒂芬·亨特利的宣誓书 |
[24:34] | stating you knew everything? | 上面写着你知晓内情呢 |
[24:37] | Because he’s a lying son of a bitch, | 因为他是个爱撒谎的混蛋 |
[24:38] | and you’re a piece of shit, | 你也不是什么好东西 |
[24:40] | and this is the end of this deposition. | 取证到此为止了 |
[24:52] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:55] | You know what I’m doing. | 明知故问 |
[24:57] | If you want to keep your mind off Rachel, | 要是不想考虑瑞秋的事的话 |
[24:58] | try reading Scottie’s deposition. | 就看看斯科特的取证吧 |
[25:02] | I did. | 看过了 |
[25:03] | That must have been brutal for her. | 这对她真残忍 |
[25:04] | Must have been brutal for harvey. | 对哈维也很残忍 |
[25:07] | From what I’ve seen, not much is. | 我怎么没看出来 |
[25:09] | Mike, he’s not as hard as you think. | 迈克 他没你想的那么无情 |
[25:14] | Why are you talking to me about this? | 为什么要跟我说这些 |
[25:15] | Because if I asked Harvey what I’m about to ask you– | 因为要是我去问哈维接下来的问题 |
[25:17] | He’d say no. | 他会拒绝 |
[25:20] | I want to talk to Stephen. | 我想跟史蒂芬谈谈 |
[25:21] | Donna, not a good idea. | 唐娜 这不是个好主意 |
[25:22] | Mike, please. | 迈克 拜托了 |
[25:23] | I can’t just let him hurt somebody else | 我不能看着他伤害别人 |
[25:25] | and do nothing about it. | 自己却袖手旁观 |
[25:26] | So this is just about protecting Scottie? | 就为了保护斯科特吗 |
[25:27] | I’m not just protecting Scottie. | 这不是在保护斯科特 |
[25:29] | I’m protecting Harvey, | 我是在保护哈维 |
[25:30] | Because he may not know how he feels, but I do. | 哈维可能搞不清自己的感情 但我懂 |
[25:39] | I was told my attorney was here to see me. | 我要见的应该是我的律师 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry, should have said “An attorney’s here to see you.” | 抱歉 应该说成是”要见一个律师” |
[25:45] | You lied, so we lied. | 你撒谎 我们以牙还牙 |
[25:48] | See you got my affidavit. | 看来你们拿到我的宣誓书了 |
[25:51] | Well written, wouldn’t you say? | 写的不错 不是吗 |
[25:53] | So is lord of the rings, | 《指环王》写的也不赖 |
[25:54] | But you know what they both are? Fiction. | 但你知道它们的共同点吗 都是虚构的 |
[25:58] | What did Tanner offer you to sign that? | 坦纳用什么条件让你签了它 |
[26:00] | He didn’t offer me anything. | 没有条件 |
[26:01] | Bullshit. Tanner’s a liar and a snake | 胡扯 坦纳是个卑鄙小人 |
[26:03] | and he doesn’t do anything without a reason. | 他肯定事出有因 |
[26:04] | So you say, but I wouldn’t know him | 这是你的一面之词 |
[26:06] | from a hole in the ground. | 但我可不是井底之蛙 |
[26:08] | He came to me with an opportunity, | 他给了我一个机会 |
[26:10] | and I took it. | 我把握住了 |
[26:11] | How is making up a load of shit about Dana Scott | 胡编乱造诋毁达娜·斯科特 |
[26:13] | – an opportunity? – I didn’t make up anything. | -算哪门子机会 -我没编造任何事 |
[26:15] | What I wrote was that she was the conduit | 我写的是 她是我和爱德华 |
[26:17] | between Edward and I. | 联系的纽带 |
[26:19] | She was my boss. That is factually correct. | 她是我的上司 这点毋庸置疑 |
[26:22] | That’s a misleading statement designed to confuse a jury | 这是误导性陈述 意图在你谋杀审判时 |
[26:24] | in your murder trial so that you can claim | 迷惑陪审团 让你可以声称 |
[26:27] | Edward’s testimony is a lie. | 爱德华的指证不可信 |
[26:28] | It is a lie. | 那的确是个谎言 |
[26:30] | We never had the conversation he said we had. | 他口中的那场交谈从没发生过 |
[26:33] | Mike. Can you give us a minute? | 迈克 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[26:45] | You told me I was wrong about you. | 你还说我看错了你 |
[26:47] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[26:48] | Donna, my life is on the line. | 唐娜 我现在命悬一线 |
[26:52] | So you’ll drag as many people down | 所以为了挽救自己 |
[26:53] | as you have to to save yourself? | 你就不断拉人下水 |
[26:54] | Her freedom isn’t at stake. | 她又不会进监狱 |
[26:56] | No, but her reputation is. | 但她的声誉就完了 |
[26:58] | She’ll survive. | 她会挺过去的 |
[26:59] | You’re lying about her. | 你这是在诋毁她 |
[27:04] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 |
[27:09] | Stephen, I’m gonna ask you this one more time. | 史蒂芬 我再求你一次 |
[27:12] | If anything you ever said to me was true, please don’t do this. | 如果你曾跟我说过一句实话 就别这么做 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, donna. I have to. | 对不起 唐娜 我也被逼无奈 |
[27:32] | – You get what we need? – No, she didn’t. | -拿到我们需要的了吗 -她没有 |
[27:34] | Actually, I did. | 实际上 我拿到了 |
[27:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[27:38] | You might not know this, but every conversation | 你可能不知道 即使是委托人保密协议 |
[27:40] | in this particular facility is recorded, | 也有特例 这间房间里的 |
[27:42] | with an exception made for attorney-client privilege. | 每段对话都被录了下来 |
[27:46] | And as you pointed out, we’re not your attorneys. | 就像你说的 我们并不是你的律师 |
[28:29] | – Jessica. – Expecting someone else? | -杰西卡 -在等别人吗 |
[28:32] | – I–um–. – Nice place. Can I come in? | -我… -地方不错 我能进来吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[28:37] | Do you want some cheerios? | 要来点麦片吗 |
[28:38] | – What would Captain Crunch say? – Yeah, you’re right. | -那嘎嘣脆船长怎么办 -说的没错 |
[28:40] | We wouldn’t want to cross him. | 我们可不想嚼他 |
[28:43] | I’ve never seen you wear this at the office. | 怎么没见你上班时穿过这件衣服 |
[28:45] | – Something I should know? – Yeah, that’s not– | -有事瞒着我吗 -那不是… |
[28:48] | I know, and I know whose it is, | 我知道那是谁的 |
[28:50] | and that’s exactly why I’m here. | 所以我才会来 |
[28:53] | You told Robert Zane’s daughter my business. | 你把我的案子告诉了罗伯特·赞恩的女儿 |
[29:00] | Look, she’s not gonna tell anyone. | 她不会告诉别人的 |
[29:03] | I know. | 当然 |
[29:06] | Because you’re going to get her to sign this. | 因为你得让她签了这个 |
[29:15] | This puts her in jeopardy. | 这会把她推上绝路的 |
[29:18] | You put her in jeopardy. | 是你把她推上了绝路 |
[29:21] | And if I won’t do it? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[29:25] | Then you won’t be working for me anymore. | 那你就被开除了 |
[29:30] | – I got your letter. – And? | -我收到你的信了 -然后呢 |
[29:32] | You drafted a legal document. | 你起草了一份法律文件 |
[29:34] | That outlines my exclusivity proposal. | 那是我独一无二的求婚信 |
[29:36] | This is the least romantic thing ever. | 这真是最没浪漫情调的事了 |
[29:38] | You couldn’t have the courtesy to do it in person? | 你连亲自上门的礼节都没有吗 |
[29:40] | I sent it FedEx, sheila. It got there overnight. | 我用联邦快递寄过去的 一宿就到了 |
[29:42] | P.M. Delivery. | 居然是午后投递 |
[29:43] | A.M. Delivery is a scam, Sheila. | 午前投递就是个骗局 希拉 |
[29:45] | It gets there at the same time anyway. | 到达的时间都是一样的 |
[29:46] | Okay, you know what’s a scam? This letter, | 知道什么是骗局吗 这封信 |
[29:48] | which I am now ripping up. | 我现在就把它撕了 |
[29:51] | No! Sheila, please! | 别 希拉 求你了 |
[29:53] | I labored over every word of that. | 我句句发自肺腑 |
[29:56] | The time for words is over. The time for deeds is now. | 光说不练可不行 来点实际行动 |
[30:00] | Well, then give me a deed, I’ll do it. | 那给我个指令 我一定执行 |
[30:02] | Give me a mountain, I’ll climb it. | 给我座山 我马上去爬 |
[30:04] | Gimme a Katy Perry song, I’ll sing it. | 给我首凯蒂·派瑞的歌 我马上唱出来 |
[30:05] | Your only deed is for you to get off the phone | 现在给你的指令就是挂了电话 |
[30:08] | and figure out where I’ll be tomorrow night, | 猜猜我明晚会在哪里 |
[30:09] | so you can tell me what you need to tell me. | 然后你就可以说你该说的那些话了 |
[30:12] | Okay, can I just have some sort of– | 好吧 那我能不能要一些… |
[30:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:19] | Good to see you, Tanner. | 很高兴见到你 坦纳 |
[30:22] | Hello, Harvey. | 你好 哈维 |
[30:23] | What do you got in your hand there? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[30:24] | It’s an arrest warrant for your father. | 是你父亲的逮捕令 |
[30:26] | Turns out he did a little insider trading a few years ago, | 几年前他好像做了些内部交易 |
[30:29] | and I pulled some strings. | 于是我动用了些关系 |
[30:31] | – Bullshit. – You’re right, I’m lying, | -胡扯 -对 我确实撒了谎 |
[30:34] | Just like Stephen Huntley did on his affidavit, | 就像史蒂芬·亨特利在做证时一样 |
[30:37] | and we’ve got proof. | 而且我们有证据 |
[30:38] | Well, look who decided to show up. | 看看这是谁 |
[30:40] | I was waiting for you to get some points on the board. | 我正等着你采取点实际行动呢 |
[30:42] | Now we can start having some fun. | 现在游戏才真正开始 |
[30:43] | Nice try, Tanner, but that affidavit was bullshit, | 想得美 坦纳 这份证词就是胡扯 |
[30:46] | now you got nothing to back up your bullshit on Scottie. | 所以你对斯科特的指控就没有任何证据了 |
[30:48] | You think I need backup? | 你认为我还需要证据么 |
[30:49] | It wasn’t about her. It was about you. | 这些都不是针对她的 是针对你 |
[30:51] | I’m going to drag her ass through the mud | 我就是要把她也拖下这趟混水 |
[30:53] | left, right, and center, and when I’m done with her, | 等这些事情结束以后 |
[30:55] | there’s not a firm that’ll touch her with a 10-foot pole. | 没有一个律所愿意再用她 |
[30:59] | What the hell happened to you? Why are you doing this, Tanner? | 你到底怎么了 为什么要做这些 坦纳 |
[31:01] | I’m doing it for my client. | 我做这些是为了我的客户 |
[31:02] | You actually had me thinking if we ever met again– | 我之后还真认为 我们再交手时 |
[31:04] | That I’d fight fair? | 我会公平竞争吗 |
[31:05] | I do in the ring, but this isn’t the ring, | 我确实把这当作比赛 但这并不是比赛 |
[31:08] | and you know very well that you can stop me anytime you want. | 而且你也知道你任何时候都能阻止我 |
[31:11] | If I settle. | 除非我和解 |
[31:13] | There are lot of zeroes on that offer. | 这个和解很昂贵 |
[31:15] | You just need to decide whether you care more about money | 你只需要决定你到底是在乎钱 |
[31:18] | or your girlfriend. | 还是在乎你的女朋友 |
[31:35] | Donna told me that Stephen’s affidavit is dead. | 唐娜告诉我史蒂芬的证词作废了 |
[31:37] | It is, but it doesn’t matter, because Tanner’s | 是的 但那不重要 因为如果我们 |
[31:40] | gonna keep coming after you unless we sign this. | 不签这个 坦纳会继续找你的麻烦 |
[31:45] | You’ll never sign this. | 你绝不会签这个的 |
[31:46] | Scottie, you may not believe this, | 斯科特 你可能不相信 |
[31:48] | but if the decision were mine, I would. | 但如果是我做决定 我可能会签 |
[31:51] | Jessica– she wouldn’t even consider it. | 杰西卡 她想都不会想 |
[31:54] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[31:55] | This is about you getting me to split you off from Edward | 这些只是想让我帮你摆脱爱德华 |
[31:57] | so you can convince Ava to stop coming after you. | 然后你就可以劝说艾娃不要再找你的麻烦 |
[31:59] | – This isn’t about that. – Then what is it about? | -不是那样的 -那是哪样 |
[32:02] | I can’t stand to see them come after you. | 我不能忍受他们不断找你麻烦 |
[32:04] | – Bullshit! – It’s not bullshit. | -胡扯 -这不是胡扯 |
[32:06] | You think I can’t take it! | 你认为我承受不了么 |
[32:07] | Look, you’re not listening to me, okay? | 你没明白我的意思 |
[32:09] | I can’t take it! | 是我承受不了 |
[32:12] | Scottie, Tanner can only come after you | 斯科特 只有得到艾娃的允许 |
[32:14] | if Ava lets him come after you, | 坦纳才能找你麻烦 |
[32:16] | and Ava’s only letting him come after you to get to me. | 而艾娃之所以会允许只是为了要扳倒我 |
[32:18] | Take the shackles off and let me convince her | 丢掉这些束缚 让我去说服她 |
[32:19] | this fight isn’t with me, it’s with Edward. | 这场争斗不是针对我 是针对爱德华 |
[32:22] | Okay, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[32:24] | Okay, you win. | 你赢了 |
[32:29] | Shackles are off. | 没有束缚了 |
[32:34] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:36] | There’s something that I need to tell you, and… | 有件事我必须要跟你说 但 |
[32:41] | I really don’t want to. | 我并不想说 |
[32:43] | Okay. You’re scaring me. | 好吧 你吓到我了 |
[32:47] | Jessica came by my place this morning. | 杰西卡今早来我家了 |
[32:49] | – She knows about us. – She does. | -她知道我们的事了 -是的 |
[32:53] | She says that you’re Robert Zane’s daughter, | 她说你是罗伯特·赞恩的女儿 |
[32:55] | and if you want to stay at the firm… | 如果你想继续留在公司 |
[32:59] | you need to sign an affidavit. | 你需要签一份保证书 |
[33:02] | Saying what? | 保证什么 |
[33:05] | That you know I’m a fraud. | 证明你知道我是个冒牌货 |
[33:11] | Well, what if I don’t sign it? | 那如果我不签呢 |
[33:13] | Then she’ll fire me. | 那她就要解雇我 |
[33:16] | I don’t believe that. You’ve got leverage. | 我才不信 你手中有筹码 |
[33:18] | No, that just stops her from exposing me, not firing me. | 那只是阻止她揭发我 不是解雇我 |
[33:22] | – Bullshit. – No, it’s not bullshit. | -胡扯 -没有胡扯 |
[33:24] | If she fires me, what am I gonna to do, | 如果她解雇我 我怎么办 |
[33:26] | run to the D.A.? | 跑去找地方检察官吗 |
[33:27] | Have them throw me in jail just to get her back? | 为了报复她把自己送进监狱吗 |
[33:29] | I’m not going to do that, and she knows it. | 我不会那么做的 她明确知道这一点 |
[33:40] | Can’t stand that I put you in this position. | 我没法忍受自己让你陷入这种境地 |
[33:45] | And the only way I can see out of this is… | 我能想到的唯一办法就是 |
[33:48] | for you to go to Stanford. | 你去斯坦福读书 |
[33:53] | Ms Hessington, when we first met, | 海辛顿女士 我们初次见面时 |
[33:56] | did you admit you bribed a foreign government | 你是否承认了为了建造输油管道 |
[33:58] | to get your pipeline? | 你贿赂了一个外国官员 |
[34:00] | I pled guilty. | 我达成了认罪协议 |
[34:01] | I didn’t ask you what you pled. | 我没有问你是否认罪 |
[34:03] | – I asked if you did it. – That’s privileged. | -我问你是否行贿了 -那是保密信息 |
[34:05] | Your client forfeited privilege when she sued me. | 你的客户起诉我时 就放弃了保密权利 |
[34:08] | Keep that in mind. | 好好记住这一点 |
[34:09] | My client’s not suing you. | 我的客户没有起诉你 |
[34:10] | She’s suing Pearson Darby Specter. | 她起诉的是皮尔逊-达比-斯佩克特律所 |
[34:12] | There is no pearson darby specter. | 这没有什么皮尔逊-达比-斯佩克特律所 |
[34:15] | We split. | 我们分家了 |
[34:16] | Edward Darby wouldn’t allow that. | 爱德华·达比不会允许这种事发生的 |
[34:18] | Edward Darby doesn’t have the power to stop it. | 爱德华·达比无力阻止这件事 |
[34:20] | But I do, but I’m not going to let you make them suffer | 我可以 但我不会让你因为达比的错误 |
[34:22] | for what Darby did. | 而惩罚他们的 |
[34:23] | Hell of a performance, Harvey. | 演得不错啊 哈维 |
[34:25] | Back-up singers and everything. | 替补歌手和这所有的一切 |
[34:26] | It’s still not going to stop us. | 但依旧无法阻止我们 |
[34:27] | And he isn’t making them suffer. | 不是因为达比其实他们 |
[34:30] | I am for what he did to me. | 是我要为了他对我做的事认错 |
[34:32] | Did what to you? Get you a slap on the wrist | 他对你做了什么 为你原本的行贿罪 |
[34:34] | for your original bribery charges, | 争取到了较轻的责罚吗 |
[34:36] | get you off murder, | 还是帮你摆脱谋杀的罪名 |
[34:37] | or stop you from bribing witnesses? | 亦或是阻止你贿赂证人呢 |
[34:39] | Which brings me to my next question. | 这也就引出了我的下一个问题 |
[34:41] | Did you fire me for refusing to bribe witnesses on your behalf? | 你是否因为我不愿帮你贿赂证人而解雇我 |
[34:44] | – You’re under oath. – Don’t answer that. | -你宣过誓了 -别回答 |
[34:47] | I wouldn’t. It’s a federal crime. | 要我就不回答 那可是联邦犯罪 |
[34:49] | She doesn’t have to. Like I said, | 她不用回答 像我说的 |
[34:50] | we’re not bound by privilege and I’ve got three witnesses, | 我们不受保密条例约束 且我有三个证人 |
[34:53] | including your friend Stephen Huntley | 还包括你的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[34:55] | who testified to it in open court. | 他还在公开法庭中对此作过证 |
[34:57] | You want to throw stones, Ava? We’ve got some rocks of our own. | 你想泼我们脏水 艾娃 我们也有料 |
[35:07] | What are you doing, Harvey? | 你想干什么 哈维 |
[35:09] | I’m talking to your client off the record. | 我想和你的客户私下谈谈 |
[35:10] | No, no, no. On the record, or not at all. | 不行 公开谈 要不然就别谈 |
[35:12] | No, let him speak. | 别 让他说吧 |
[35:14] | I want to hear what he’s got to say. | 我想听听他要说什么 |
[35:17] | Ava, you can come at us | 艾娃 你可以攻击我们 |
[35:20] | and we can come at you. | 我们也能攻击你 |
[35:22] | I don’t want that. | 但我不想那样 |
[35:26] | You wanted to know if I’m sorry. I am. | 你想知道我是否有歉意 我有 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you, | 很抱歉我没听你的 |
[35:32] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, | 很抱歉我没相信你 |
[35:34] | I am sorry that my history with Cameron | 很抱歉我和卡梅隆之间的过往纠葛 |
[35:36] | put a target on your back, | 使你成为了被攻击的目标 |
[35:38] | but I am not sorry that I did everything in my power | 但我尽全力抓住一切机会帮你 |
[35:41] | to help you every chance I got. | 这我并不感到抱歉 |
[35:43] | If you don’t believe that, then keep coming. | 如果你不信 那继续放马过来吧 |
[35:45] | But if you do, | 但你如果相信 |
[35:47] | I’m asking, put your anger where it belongs. | 我请求你将愤怒发泄在正确的目标上 |
[35:58] | Tanner, I hope you still have that quarter I gave you, | 坦纳 我希望你还留着我给你的那硬币 |
[36:01] | ’cause I think it’s time to call your mom. | 因为我觉得是时候打给你的妈妈了 |
[36:04] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[36:07] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[36:24] | I hear we won. | 听说我们赢了 |
[36:25] | We hit a single. Just kidding. | 打了个安打 开玩笑的 |
[36:27] | We knocked the son of a bitch out of the park. | 我们把那兔崽子收拾得屁滚尿流 |
[36:29] | – Congratulations. – Congratulations to you. | -恭喜啊 -该恭喜你 |
[36:31] | I hear you’re representing Stephen Huntley now. | 我听说你现在要为史蒂芬·亨特利辩护 |
[36:34] | Yeah. Might as well be. | 对啊 原该如此 |
[36:37] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[36:39] | It means we sat and had drinks when we thought Ava was guilty. | 意思就是我们以为艾娃有罪时 还在一起喝酒 |
[36:41] | Now Stephen is. What’s the difference? | 而现在凶手是史蒂芬 有何区别呢 |
[36:43] | Guess your morning off didn’t do the trick. | 看来你早上休息得不好 |
[36:46] | What are we doing here, Harvey? | 我们在这里干什么 哈维 |
[36:48] | We spend every minute of our lives in this office | 在这办公室里耗费生命中的每分每秒 |
[36:51] | fighting with each other over meaningless shit | 就为了那些素不相识的客户 |
[36:53] | for clients that we don’t even know, | 跟其他人争毫无意义的破事 |
[36:54] | and then when some real connection comes along, | 而当真正的感情出现时 |
[36:56] | just some little piece of happiness– | 那一点点幸福 |
[37:08] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:20] | Did she tell you what she did? | 她跟你说她干了什么吗 |
[37:22] | Rachel? | 瑞秋吗 |
[37:24] | I guess not. | 看来没有 |
[37:28] | Jessica’s basically forcing her to go to Stanford | 杰西卡算是逼着她去斯坦福 |
[37:30] | instead of Columbia. | 而不是去哥伦比亚 |
[37:32] | She found out about you two. | 她发现了你们俩的事情 |
[37:34] | I don’t want her to go. | 我不想让她走 |
[37:37] | And there’s nothing I can do about it. | 但现在我也无能为力 |
[37:48] | Come in. | 进来 |
[37:53] | I want to talk to you about… this. | 我想跟你谈谈…这个 |
[37:58] | I see you haven’t signed it. | 你还没签字啊 |
[37:59] | No, I haven’t. | 对 我还没签 |
[38:01] | Then you must want something, because you wouldn’t be here | 那你肯定是来提条件了 不然也不会专门过来 |
[38:03] | just to tell me you weren’t going to sign it. | 就为了告诉我你不打算在上面签字 |
[38:05] | Mike said you were worried that Robert Zane’s daughter knew his secret, | 迈克说你在担心罗伯特·赞恩的女儿知道他的秘密 |
[38:08] | which got me thinking about my father | 这倒让我想起了我父亲 |
[38:11] | and something he’s always said. | 还有他常说的那句话 |
[38:13] | – Which is? – Don’t sign anything | -说什么 -除非能有所回报 |
[38:14] | unless you can get something in return. | 否则别在任何文件上签字 |
[38:16] | – It’s called consideration. – I know what it’s called. | -这叫对价 -我知道 |
[38:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[38:26] | You want me to guarantee that I won’t do something | 你要我保证我不会做那些 |
[38:29] | that I would never do. | 我永远不会做的事 |
[38:31] | I want you to guarantee that you will do something | 我要你保证做一些 |
[38:32] | that you thought you would never do but should do. | 你以为你不会做但应该做的事情 |
[38:37] | I can’t wait to hear this. | 迫不及待想听你说说 |
[38:38] | Waive the Harvard Rule for me. | 为我背弃哈佛准则 |
[38:40] | – You’re not even a lawyer. – But I will be, | -你还不是律师呢 -但我早晚会当上的 |
[38:42] | and when I am, I want to work here. | 等我当上律师 我想在这里工作 |
[38:45] | The Harvard Rule | 哈佛准则 |
[38:46] | is the longest-standing rule we have. | 是我们这里坚持最久的规矩 |
[38:48] | I have been killing it here for the better part of a decade. | 但近十年内 我已经破坏了这条准则 |
[38:52] | I’m better than most of the associates in that bullpen | 我比这屋子里的大部分初级律师都出色 |
[38:54] | and I haven’t even gone to law school yet, | 而我连法学院都没上过呢 |
[38:57] | So imagine what it’ll be like once I have. | 想想我要是上了会怎么样 |
[39:00] | You are your father’s daughter. | 你是你父亲的女儿 |
[39:02] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[39:03] | But I don’t want to work for him. | 但我不想为他工作 |
[39:05] | I want to work for you. | 我想为你工作 |
[39:13] | To kicking Travis Tanner’s ass. | 为了完败特拉维斯·坦纳干一杯 |
[39:15] | You got that right. | 说得对 |
[39:19] | That was a pretty great meal. | 这顿饭真不错啊 |
[39:23] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我也做不出来 |
[39:25] | I know, I taught you how to make it. | 我知道 是我教你做的 |
[39:28] | Right after we crushed the bar. | 就在我们通过律师资格考试之后 |
[39:31] | I also remember what happened later that night. | 我还记得那晚后来发生了什么 |
[39:34] | It was a pretty great night. | 确实是美好的夜晚 |
[39:40] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[39:43] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[39:44] | Well, I haven’t cooked anyone dinner for a while, | 我很久不给人做饭了 |
[39:47] | – and I thought you deserved it. – I did, | -我认为这是你应得的 -确实 |
[39:49] | but you’ve made it clear that you don’t want more, | 但你也说得很清楚了 你别无他求 |
[39:51] | and I don’t want to go back to the way it was, so… | 而我也不想再走老路了 那么… |
[39:54] | I want to work with you. | 我想跟你一起工作 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[40:01] | You’ve been associated with the name Darby too long. | 你跟达比合作了太长时间 |
[40:04] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[40:05] | I don’t need your help. I’ll be fine. | 我不需要你帮忙 会没事的 |
[40:06] | No, you won’t, and all that stuff about Tanner | 不 不可能 坦纳抓着你我不放 |
[40:09] | coming after you and me not being able to take it, | 而我因此很担心你 |
[40:10] | it was true. I care about you. | 这是真的 我在乎你 |
[40:13] | – Come to Pearson Specter. – I know that you care about me. | -来皮尔逊-斯佩克特 -我知道你在乎我 |
[40:16] | You have made that very clear, | 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[40:18] | but I am not interested | 但我没有兴趣 |
[40:19] | in working with someone day in and day out | 天天跟那些张口闭口只会说 |
[40:21] | where all they can manage to say is, “I care about you.” | “我在乎你”的人一起工作 |
[40:24] | – Is that all I’ve ever said? – Actually, yes, | -我只说过这话吗 -实际上 是的 |
[40:26] | over and over again, “I care about you.” | 一遍又一遍 我在乎你 |
[40:28] | Just what every girl wants to hear. | 倒是每个女孩都想听到的话 |
[40:30] | – Scottie, that’s– – No, no, no. | -斯科特 那是 -别 别别 |
[40:39] | If all you want to do is work with me, | 如果你只是想跟我一起工作 |
[40:40] | I can find a job somewhere else. | 我可以在别的地方找工作 |
[40:41] | It’s the best I– | 这是我最 |
[40:46] | Sorry, I should just go. I don’t– | 抱歉 我该走了 我不 |
[40:48] | Scottie, that’s not all I want. | 斯科特 我想要的不止这些 |
[40:52] | Then say it. | 那就说出来 |
[40:56] | I want you in my life. | 我希望我的生命中有你 |
[41:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[41:08] | Thought you didn’t like coming down here. | 还以为你不喜欢来这儿呢 |
[41:10] | – Can I come in? – Yeah, of course. | -我能进来吗 -行啊 当然 |
[41:24] | I finished my list. | 我比较完了 |
[41:28] | And? | 结果呢 |
[41:29] | Stanford. | 斯坦福 |
[41:32] | It’s the better fit. | 那里更适合 |
[41:36] | Rachel, look– | 瑞秋 听着 |
[41:43] | I don’t need a list to tell me | 我不需要什么比较来告诉我 |
[41:45] | that I don’t want to be without you. | 我不想离开你 |
[41:52] | You’re staying? | 你要留下来 |
[41:53] | Just try and stop me. | 快把我留下来 |
[42:00] | You were messing with me. | 你刚刚是在耍我吗 |
[42:01] | – You got me. – I got… | -你赢了 -我 |
[42:03] | – You! – You got me! | -你 -你赢了 |
[42:18] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[42:20] | You’re like me, a gladiator of your profession, | 你跟我一样 是你们那行的斗士 |
[42:24] | and… this is your arena. | 而 这里就是你的竞技场 |
[42:30] | This place has every Harvard law student file ever. | 这里有哈佛法学院历届学生的档案 |
[42:35] | It’s like home for me. | 就像是我的家 |
[42:38] | And…it’s where you wanted me to say… | 而且 你希望我在这里说 |
[42:42] | Sheila Amanda Sazs, I want to be exclusive with you. | 希拉·阿曼达·赛斯 我只想和你在一起 |
[42:48] | And I want to be exclusive with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[42:51] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[42:54] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[42:58] | A thousand times yes. | 一千遍愿意 |
[43:03] | – We’re gonna make love. – And eat this picnic. | -我们要做爱 -然后吃掉这些东西 |
[43:05] | In no particular order. | 哪个先都行 |
[43:07] | Wait. First, I’m gonna call my mother. | 等等 首先 我要给我母亲打电话 |
[43:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[43:11] | To tell her the good news? | 告诉她这则好消息吗 |
[43:13] | To tell her you stopped being a pussy. | 告诉她你再也不是孬种了 |
[43:15] | Do not touch any of the files in here. | 不准碰这里的任何档案 |
[43:19] | – Will you smack me if I do? – Louis, | -我要是碰了你会打我吗 -路易 |
[43:21] | this is not a joke. | 这可不是开玩笑的 |
[43:23] | You’re not even supposed to be in here. | 你甚至都不该进来 |
[43:45] | For the love of God, forgive me, Sheila. | 看在爱神的份上 原谅我吧 希拉 |
[43:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 逗我呢吧 |
[43:51] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[43:55] | What a douche. | 真是个傻逼 |
[43:57] | Mike Ross. | 迈克·罗斯 |
[44:02] | R-O, R-O, R-O. “R-o.” | 罗 罗 这儿呢 |
[44:08] | “Richardson… James Ross”… | 理查德森 詹姆斯·罗斯 |
[44:14] | Matthew Ross. What the hell? | 马修·罗斯 怎么回事 |
[44:18] | Mike ross? | 迈克·罗斯 |
[44:22] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |