时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I want to go legit. | 我想让自己合法化 |
[00:02] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[00:02] | Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar | 那我找罗拉·詹森黑进资格考名单 |
[00:04] | and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard. | 把我名字加进去 就像她黑哈佛一样 |
[00:06] | Rule number one of not getting caught, | 不想被人抓到辫子 |
[00:08] | you don’t move the goddamn body. | 就是别轻举妄动 |
[00:09] | Harvey, I’m stuck. | 哈维 我无路可走了 |
[00:12] | I can’t live my whole life like this. | 我不能这样过一辈子 |
[00:14] | We’re investment bankers. | 我们是投资银行家 |
[00:15] | Our job blows yours out of the water. | 我们的工作比你们的厉害多了 |
[00:17] | Just admit it. You want me to take the job, | 承认吧 你想让我接受那份工作 |
[00:19] | but you’re too afraid to say it. | 但你不敢说 |
[00:20] | I want you to take the job. | 我希望你接受那份工作 |
[00:21] | You and your associate conspired with Harold Gunderson | 你和你的手下与哈罗德·甘德森合谋 |
[00:24] | to file a lawsuit against your own client. | 对你们自己的客户发起了诉讼 |
[00:26] | That is a bribe. | 那就是贿赂 |
[00:27] | Quelling knows about your bullshit lawsuit | 柯灵知道了你与哈罗德·甘德森 |
[00:29] | with Harold Gunderson. | 那个狗屁官司了 |
[00:30] | You need to call Lola Jensen. | 打电话给罗拉·詹森 |
[00:31] | You said it yourself. Hacking into the bar | 你自己也说过 黑进资格考名单 |
[00:33] | is twice the crime I’ve been committing. | 比我现在犯的罪还重一倍 |
[00:35] | I am telling you Quelling is on the trail. | 我告诉你 柯灵发现你了 |
[00:37] | And you quitting isn’t gonna change that. | 就算你辞职也无济于事 |
[00:39] | You’re letting Mike walk out the door | 你让迈克走了 |
[00:40] | without trying to stop him. | 甚至没有试图阻拦他 |
[00:41] | Any time I ask you about anything, | 每次我问你什么事 |
[00:43] | all you say is, “I can’t talk about it.” | 你都只会告诉我你不能说 |
[00:45] | Look, Mike is gone, Harvey. | 迈克就要走了 哈维 |
[00:47] | The jeopardy’s gone too. | 这样威胁也没了 |
[00:48] | And now you want to turn around and tell someone | 现在你却想回过头告诉 |
[00:49] | who keeps finding a reason to be pissed at you, | 一个一直找理由生你气的人 |
[00:52] | and it’s not the third time, and it’s not the fifth time, | 不是第三次了 也不是第五次 |
[00:54] | and it’s not the last time. | 当然也不是最后一次 |
[00:55] | You took money from our client’s competitors | 你收了我方客户竞争对手的钱 |
[00:57] | to trump up your bullshit suit. | 捏造了案子 |
[00:58] | The penalty is being disbarred. | 惩罚是剥夺律师资格 |
[01:00] | Being a lawyer is what I am. | 我生来就是律师 |
[01:02] | If you take that away… | 若你夺走… |
[01:04] | It’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[01:05] | I’ll drop the suit. | 我会撤销诉讼 |
[01:07] | I’m officially a member of the New York bar. | 我正式成为纽约律师协会的一员了 |
[01:09] | You went to Lola? | 你去找罗拉了 |
[01:11] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[01:20] | I’d bring in champagne, | 我很想拿香槟来 |
[01:21] | but after all we’ve been through, | 但经历了那么多 |
[01:22] | I think scotch seems more appropriate. | 我们还是喝威士忌更合适 |
[01:25] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[01:29] | Harvey, we’ve had this conversation once. | 哈维 我们谈过了 |
[01:31] | If you want someone who doesn’t speak their mind, | 如果你想要一个不把心里话说出来的人 |
[01:33] | I’m not that person. | 那你得另请高明了 |
[01:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:36] | And Mike staying doesn’t change my opinion. | 而且迈克留下也不会改变我的想法 |
[01:39] | Telling Scottie about him is a mistake. | 告诉斯科特他的事是错误的 |
[01:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:45] | Then why are you being so quiet? | 那你怎么那么沉默 |
[01:47] | Someone who keeps finding a way to be pissed at me, | 一个一直找理由生你气的人 |
[01:49] | and it’s not the third time or the fifth time | 不是第三次了 也不是第五次 |
[01:51] | or the last time. | 也不是最后一次 |
[01:53] | – I wasn’t gonna say that. – Yeah, well, you did. | -我没想这么说的 -可你说了 |
[01:55] | Because you forced it out of me. | 是你逼我的 |
[01:57] | Donna, do you want me and Scottie to succeed or not? | 唐娜 你希不希望我跟斯考特好下去 |
[02:01] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[02:04] | – That’s an evasive answer. – No, it isn’t. | -这是在逃避 -不是的 |
[02:06] | Just isn’t up to me to decide what that means. | 但我不能定义什么是你的幸福 |
[02:11] | Now are we gonna drink to Mike staying or what? | 我们要不要喝酒庆祝迈克留下了 |
[02:15] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[02:17] | Not that one. | 不要那杯 |
[02:20] | The bigger one. | 大的那杯 |
[02:21] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[02:38] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 你回来太好了 |
[02:39] | I made dinner because I want to celebrate. | 我做了晚饭 因为我想庆祝 |
[02:41] | I’m not taking the job. | 我不会接受那份工作 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | I went to see Harvey, and, um… | 我去见哈维了 |
[02:50] | I told him that I’m staying. | 我告诉他我要留下了 |
[02:53] | What about the fact that it was eating you up? | 那这事让你寝食难安就不管了吗 |
[02:58] | Look, Rachel, I know this isn’t what you wanted. | 瑞秋 我知道你不想要这样 |
[03:00] | What I wanted? | 我不想 |
[03:01] | I didn’t wanna give you my opinion at all, | 我根本不想发表意见 |
[03:03] | but you forced it out of me, | 但你非逼我说出来 |
[03:04] | and then you told me that you were gonna take the job. | 然后你告诉我你会接受这份工作 |
[03:07] | Okay, Rachel– | 瑞秋 听我说… |
[03:07] | No, and now you come in here, | 不要 现在你又来跟我说 |
[03:08] | and you tell me you’re gonna stay a fraud. | 你要继续做个骗子 |
[03:10] | – A lawyer. – A fraud. | -是律师 -是骗子 |
[03:15] | What happened to accepting me for who I am? | 你不是愿意接受我真实的样子吗 |
[03:18] | What happened to you taking the job? | 你不是要接受那份工作吗 |
[03:23] | It was a way out. | 那是条出路 |
[03:26] | You said you were afraid if you told me your opinion, | 你说你担心如果你说出了你的看法 |
[03:28] | I’d hold it against you, | 我会为此责备你 |
[03:30] | but now that I’m not doing what you told me to, | 但现在我没有按照你说的做 |
[03:34] | you’re holding it against me. | 你要为此责备我 |
[03:35] | I am. | 是的 |
[03:36] | Yeah, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[03:38] | I wanna know what changed | 我要知道从你说 |
[03:39] | from when you told me you were gonna take the job to now. | 你打算接受那份工作到现在发生了什么 |
[03:41] | I went to see Quelling. | 我去见柯灵了 |
[03:43] | He once had an offer on the table | 曾有人给他开出了很不错的条件 |
[03:45] | that would change his life, | 足以改变他的生活 |
[03:47] | and he turned it down | 他却拒绝了 |
[03:48] | because he wanted to do what was right for his clients. | 因为他想为他的客户努力争取 |
[03:52] | Cost him everything. | 这害他失去一切 |
[03:54] | The only thing it didn’t cost him | 他还唯一拥有的 |
[03:55] | was his ability to practice law. | 就是能继续做律师 |
[03:57] | And I didn’t want to take it away from him | 我不想夺走那一点 |
[03:59] | just like I don’t wanna take it away from me. | 我也不想夺走我自己做律师的机会 |
[04:00] | – Mike – You said that staying is eating me up, | -迈克 -你说留下会让我寝食难安 |
[04:04] | but the thought of going is eating me up more. | 但想到要离开 我更痛苦 |
[04:09] | I’m just–I’m not ready to leave, Rachel. | 我还没准备好 瑞秋 |
[04:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Michael Ross. | 迈克·罗斯 |
[04:22] | Yes? | 我是 |
[04:22] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[04:25] | Who’s “We”? | 你们是谁 |
[04:26] | The U.S. Attorney’s office. | 联邦检察官办公室 |
[04:31] | What can I help you with? | 有什么事 |
[04:32] | We’d prefer to have this conversation in private. | 我们希望能私下谈谈 |
[04:39] | – Prefer? – Insist. | -希望 -坚持 |
[04:50] | Scottie. | 斯科特 |
[04:54] | I know we got in a fight, | 我知道我们吵了一架 |
[04:55] | but drinking before 10:00 a.m., is that really the answer? | 但10点前喝酒就能解决问题了吗 |
[05:01] | It is on Mad Men. | 《广告狂人》里就这样 |
[05:02] | Who’s that guy think he is anyway? | 而且那家伙拽什么啊 |
[05:07] | Mike’s staying. | 迈克不走了 |
[05:10] | You must be happy. | 你一定很高兴 |
[05:11] | I am. | 是啊 |
[05:13] | Scottie, I’m gonna do better about being open with you. | 斯科特 我会对你更加坦诚 |
[05:19] | Good. | 好 |
[05:21] | Are we good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[05:25] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[05:26] | Then let’s go out tonight and have some fun. | 我们今晚出去玩玩吧 |
[05:29] | I’m in. | 好啊 |
[05:36] | Scottie. | 斯科特 |
[05:40] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[05:43] | Let’s go somewhere new. | 去个没去过的地方吧 |
[05:49] | Donna, I don’t wanna hear it. | 唐娜 别教训我 |
[05:51] | I didn’t tell her about Mike. | 我没跟她说迈克的事 |
[05:52] | Harvey, Stephanie Liston just called me. | 哈维 斯特芬妮·利斯顿刚刚给我打了电话 |
[05:54] | Your friend from the U.S. Attorney’s office? | 你在联邦检察官办公室的那个朋友 |
[05:57] | She said they just brought Mike in for questioning. | 她说迈克刚刚被带去问话 |
[06:04] | Mr. Ross, Eric Woodall. | 罗斯先生 我是埃里克·伍德尔 |
[06:06] | I’m the U.S. Attorney– | 我是联邦检察官… |
[06:07] | For the southern district of New York. | 负责纽约南部地区 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是哪位 |
[06:10] | Then you know you’re in a shitload of trouble. | 那你就知道自己有大麻烦了 |
[06:13] | You wanna come clean, or should I lay it out for you? | 你是自己坦白还是我说 |
[06:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:18] | you conspired with Harold Gunderson | 你跟哈罗德·甘德森密谋 |
[06:20] | to defraud the United States government | 欺骗了美国政府 |
[06:22] | by paying off witnesses against Ava Hessington. | 贿赂了艾娃·海辛顿一案中对她不利的证人 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:28] | You sound surprised. | 你似乎很吃惊 |
[06:30] | I am because it’s bullshit. | 是啊 因为这纯属胡扯 |
[06:31] | It’s not bullshit. | 不是胡扯 |
[06:34] | You’re facing some major prison time, my friend. | 你要蹲很久的监狱了 朋友 |
[06:36] | – I’m not your friend. – You can be. | -我不是你的朋友 -可以做朋友啊 |
[06:38] | Pass. | 不必了 |
[06:39] | I settled a lawsuit, okay? I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我和解了一桩诉讼 我没做什么违法的事 |
[06:42] | Hey, I don’t think you did. | 我也这么想的 |
[06:44] | Well, not on your own anyway. | 至少不是你自己做的 |
[06:46] | Is there a question? | 你有什么要问的吗 |
[06:49] | Come on, you’re a bright young man. | 得了 你是个机灵的年轻人 |
[06:50] | You see where I’m going. | 你看得出我想要什么 |
[06:52] | I don’t want the dealer. | 我不要交易员 |
[06:55] | I want the supplier. | 我要真正拿钱的 |
[06:57] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[07:00] | Roll over on him, I’ll cut a deal right now. | 你供出他 我马上跟你做交易 |
[07:42] | Harvey Specter. I represent Mike Ross. | 哈维·斯佩克特 我是迈克·罗斯的律师 |
[07:44] | Sir, you can’t go back there. Sir! | 你不能过去 先生 |
[07:54] | Well, hey there. | 你好啊 |
[07:55] | Are you charging him? | 你要起诉他吗 |
[07:57] | – Not at the moment. – Then he’s coming with me. | -暂时不 -那他跟我走 |
[07:59] | And you had no right to bring him in. | 你无权带他来 |
[08:01] | I had every right to bring him in, | 我就有这个权利 |
[08:02] | but it doesn’t matter ’cause he came in voluntarily. | 但那无所谓 他是自愿来的 |
[08:04] | And he’s leaving immediately. | 那他这就要走了 |
[08:06] | We were just having a friendly conversation | 我们只是在友好地聊聊 |
[08:07] | about the witnesses who suddenly fell out | 艾娃·海辛顿一案中那些 |
[08:09] | of the Ava Hessington case. | 突然消失的证人 |
[08:12] | Seems your associate was a little chummy | 看来你的手下跟布莱顿-古尔德的 |
[08:14] | with the associate at Bratton Gould. | 一个律师是好朋友 |
[08:16] | Harvey Gunderson, I think, is his name. | 好像是叫哈维·甘德森吧 |
[08:19] | Harold Gunderson. | 是哈罗德·甘德森 |
[08:22] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | You’re Harvey. | 你才是哈维 |
[08:26] | I gotta keep this all straight in my head before I make my case. | 我上庭之前可得把名字记清楚了 |
[08:29] | Because once we bring Harold in, | 等我把哈罗德找来 |
[08:32] | he’ll point the finger at Mike, | 他就会指证迈克 |
[08:33] | who will then have no choice | 迈克就只能 |
[08:34] | but to bring it right home to you, Harvey. | 指证你了 哈维 |
[08:38] | I promise I won’t forget your name again. | 我保证我再不会忘记你的名字了 |
[08:41] | Open that door. | 给我开门 |
[08:46] | Good talking to you, Mike. | 跟你聊得很开心 迈克 |
[08:48] | Hope it’s the first of many. | 希望以后有很多机会再谈 |
[08:52] | Jessica, I have some dire news. | 杰西卡 我有可怕的事要告诉你 |
[08:54] | I was just walking by the conference room, | 我刚刚路过会议室 |
[08:55] | and I saw Max Pollard sitting there all by himself. | 然后我看见麦克斯·波拉德一个人在里面坐着 |
[08:58] | Harvey was a no-show? | 哈维没出现吗 |
[08:59] | Don’t worry, I took care of everything, | 别担心 我会搞定一切的 |
[09:00] | but it’s not like Harvey to miss a meeting. | 但是这可不像哈维会做的事 |
[09:02] | Thank you, Louis. I’ll look into it. | 谢谢你 路易 我会调查这件事的 |
[09:04] | You see, that’s just it. | 你瞧 事情就是这样了 |
[09:06] | I think something might be wrong with him. | 我觉得他可能有点不对劲 |
[09:07] | You mean like he’s a spy? | 你是说他是个间谍吗 |
[09:09] | No, Jessica, listen. | 不是 杰西卡 听着 |
[09:11] | Ever since my heart attack, | 自从我心脏病发以来 |
[09:12] | I’ve been worrying about other people’s health. | 我一直在担心其他人的健康 |
[09:14] | And I’d ask Donna, but I don’t wanna burden her | 我本来可以问唐娜的 但是我不想 |
[09:16] | with the knowledge of his mortality. | 让她担心哈维终有一死 |
[09:18] | You don’t think Donna knows Harvey can die? | 你觉得唐娜不知道哈维是凡人也会死吗 |
[09:19] | Look, Jessica, I know | 杰西卡 我知道 |
[09:20] | Harvey appears to be lean and relatively fit, | 哈维看起来精瘦而且挺健康的 |
[09:22] | but coronary disease can strike even the most handsome. | 但就算是最帅的人也可能得冠心病 |
[09:25] | Louis, listen to me. | 路易 听我说 |
[09:26] | Harvey isn’t sick. He didn’t have a heart attack. | 哈维没事 他也没得过心脏病 |
[09:29] | And if he missed that meeting, | 而就算他错过了那次会议 |
[09:30] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation. | 我肯定他有个好理由 |
[09:33] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我确信你是对的 |
[09:34] | I’m gonna go check my blood pressure. | 我要去查查我的血压了 |
[09:36] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:46] | Where the hell is Harvey? | 哈维死哪去了 |
[09:47] | Is he supposed to be somewhere he’s not? | 他有错过什么事吗 |
[09:49] | Donna, no games. | 唐娜 别和我玩这套 |
[09:52] | He missed a meeting with a longtime client, | 他放了个老客户的鸽子 |
[09:53] | so either you screwed up, which you never do, | 所以要么是你工作出错了 而你从没出过错 |
[09:56] | or there’s an emergency I’m not being told about. | 要么就是有什么紧急情况我却不知道 |
[09:59] | Both. | 两者兼有 |
[10:00] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[10:03] | I forgot to cancel that meeting | 我忘了取消那个会议 |
[10:04] | because there’s an emergency. | 因为有个紧急情况 |
[10:06] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[10:08] | Mike Ross got called in for questioning this morning. | 迈克·罗斯今天早上被叫去问话了 |
[10:15] | Sorry about this, Harvey. | 真是对不起 哈维 |
[10:17] | Could have been worse. | 有可能会更糟的 |
[10:19] | You thought they had me for being a fraud? | 你觉得他们有抓到什么把柄吗 |
[10:21] | Well, I didn’t think they had you | 我不觉得他们是因为 |
[10:22] | for overdue library books. | 你逾期未还书而抓你 |
[10:23] | Why’d you go with them in the first place? | 你为什么会跟他们走 |
[10:25] | Didn’t your grandmother ever teach you | 你奶奶没教过你 |
[10:26] | not to get into cars with strangers? | 别上陌生人的车吗 |
[10:28] | I was being cooperative. | 我试图表现的配合一点 |
[10:29] | Well, don’t do that again. | 别再做这种事了 |
[10:31] | Goddamn Quelling. | 该死的柯灵 |
[10:32] | He didn’t just hand us to the bar. | 他不仅向律师协会举报了我们 |
[10:34] | He went to the justice department. | 还去找了司法部 |
[10:36] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[10:37] | I looked him in the eye. He gave me his word. | 我看着他的双眼 他向我保证过的 |
[10:39] | Screw that guy. I’m turning him into the bar. | 滚他大爷的 我要去律师协会举报他 |
[10:42] | Right now he’s not our problem. | 现在他不是我们的问题 |
[10:44] | Harold is. | 哈罗德才是 |
[10:45] | No, I’m gonna talk to him. | 不 我会去和他谈谈的 |
[10:46] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[10:47] | Harvey, they haven’t brought him in yet. | 哈维 他们还没把他牵扯进来 |
[10:49] | All I need is five minutes to tell him– | 我只需要花上五分钟告诉他 |
[10:50] | — to stick to your story? | 要坚持你编的故事 |
[10:51] | That’s exactly why they haven’t brought him in yet. | 那正是他们还没把他牵扯进来的原因 |
[10:54] | You talk to Harold, | 你一去找哈罗德谈 |
[10:55] | they’ll be watching, we’ll be done. | 他们就会发现 我们就完了 |
[10:56] | If we don’t talk to him before this Woodall guy | 假如我们不赶在这个叫伍德尔的人叫他去谈话之前 |
[10:58] | gets him in the room, we’re in deep shit. | 和他谈谈 我们就麻烦大了 |
[11:00] | Then we need to talk to him without talking to him. | 那我们得在不和他直接接触的情况下和他谈谈 |
[11:13] | Allison Holt. | 艾莉森·霍特 |
[11:16] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[11:19] | Can’t say I’m surprised to see you. | 我一点也不惊讶会见到你 |
[11:21] | So I assume that means you’ve spoken to the U.S. Attorney. | 我猜这意味着你已经和联邦检察官谈过了 |
[11:24] | I have. | 的确 |
[11:25] | Then I suggest we make sure | 那我建议我们确认一下 |
[11:26] | we’re on the same page. | 我俩依然有所共识 |
[11:27] | Unlike you, I don’t automatically | 和你不一样 我可不会 |
[11:29] | protect someone who may have jeopardized my firm. | 保护某个可能会威胁到我律所的人 |
[11:31] | What exactly did you say when Woodall came to you? | 伍德尔去找你时你到底说了什么 |
[11:34] | He didn’t come to me. I went to him. | 他没来找我 是我去找他的 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | A man named James Quelling came at me, | 一个叫詹姆斯·柯灵的人来找过我 |
[11:40] | Questioning the settlement between Harold Gunderson, | 询问那个哈罗德·甘德森以及迈克·罗斯 |
[11:42] | Mike Ross, and your murder witnesses. | 还有你的谋杀案证人达成的和解 |
[11:44] | So you go straight to the U.S. Attorney? | 所以你就直接去找了联邦检察官 |
[11:46] | My integrity was questioned. | 我的诚信受到了质疑 |
[11:47] | First step isn’t to go to the person | 首先要做的可不是去找 |
[11:48] | I’m accused of colluding with to cover it up. | 我被指控与其勾结的人 来掩盖事实 |
[11:51] | Answer me one thing– | 就回答我一个问题 |
[11:52] | Does Harold Gunderson know what’s going on? | 哈罗德·甘德森知道发生了什么事吗 |
[11:54] | I don’t know what he knows, | 我不知道他知道些什么 |
[11:55] | and, frankly, I don’t care. | 而且 坦白地说 我不在乎 |
[11:57] | I fired Harold Gunderson an hour ago. | 我一小时前炒了哈罗德·甘德森 |
[12:07] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一小会儿吗 |
[12:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:17] | I just got taken downtown. | 我刚刚被带去市中心了 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | The U.S. Attorney’s office brought me in for questioning. | 联邦检察官办公室把我带去问话 |
[12:23] | I thought it was about me, but it wasn’t. | 我以为是因为我自己的事 但其实不是 |
[12:27] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:28] | No, Rachel, it’s still bad. | 不 瑞秋 情况还是很糟糕 |
[12:30] | They’re looking into the settlement | 他们在调查艾娃的审判前 |
[12:31] | that I made with Harold before Ava’s trial. | 我和哈罗德的和解协议 |
[12:33] | That deal wasn’t exactly legitimate. | 那个交易可不完全是合法的 |
[12:35] | And they want me to turn on Harvey. | 而他们希望我告发哈维 |
[12:38] | I knew you should have taken that job. | 我就知道你应接受那份工作的 |
[12:40] | This has nothing to do with that. | 这个和那个没关系 |
[12:42] | Doesn’t it? | 没有吗 |
[12:43] | If you weren’t working here, | 假如你不在这儿工作 |
[12:44] | they wouldn’t be able to use your relationship | 他们就不能利用你和哈维的关系 |
[12:46] | with Harvey as leverage. | 来做筹码了 |
[12:47] | You think I would turn my back on him | 你觉得我不在这里工作的话 |
[12:48] | even if I wasn’t working here? | 就会背弃他吗 |
[12:50] | I don’t think you’d ever turn your back on Harvey. | 我觉得你永远不会背弃哈维 |
[12:52] | That’s the problem. | 而那正是问题所在 |
[12:53] | – What does that mean? – Harvey wanted you to stay. | -这是什么意思 -哈维想让你留下 |
[12:55] | I wanted you to leave. You chose to stay. | 我想要你离开 你选择了留下 |
[12:57] | So your priorities, they seem pretty clear to me. | 所以你的优先考虑对象 在我看来已经很清楚了 |
[13:00] | – Rachel, come on. – Hey, wait a minute. | -瑞秋 拜托 -等等 |
[13:04] | If they charge you with something, | 假如他们要起诉你 |
[13:05] | they’re gonna go through your records, | 他们就要查看你的记录 |
[13:06] | and they are going to realize | 然后他们就会发现 |
[13:07] | that you’re not a member of the bar. | 你不是律师协会的一员 |
[13:13] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会发现的 |
[13:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:25] | I had Lola Jensen hack into the bar | 我让罗拉·詹森黑进了律师协会名单 |
[13:26] | and put me in their records. | 把我加进记录里了 |
[13:30] | And when were you going to tell me? | 你本来打算什么时候告诉我这件事呢 |
[13:32] | I was going to tell you everything last night, | 我昨晚本来想告诉你一切的 |
[13:34] | but you didn’t exactly seem like you were in the mood. | 但你当时看起来不太有心情 |
[13:36] | Oh, I’m not in the mood right now either. | 我现在也不太有心情 |
[13:39] | I am gonna go outside and get some air. | 我要去外面透透气 |
[13:41] | Why don’t you just stay here and figure out | 你为何不待在这里想想 |
[13:42] | if there’s some other crime you can commit | 还能不能犯点别的罪 |
[13:43] | to get out of this one? | 来摆脱这件事 |
[13:55] | You should have called me the minute this went down. | 这件事一出问题你就应该打电话给我的 |
[13:57] | There wasn’t time. | 当时没时间了 |
[13:58] | You had time to see Allison Holt. | 你可有时间去见艾莉森·霍特啊 |
[14:00] | I was trying to get out in front of it. | 我是想抢先解决这个问题 |
[14:02] | Allison Holt isn’t our problem. | 艾莉森·霍特不是我们的问题 |
[14:04] | Mike Ross is. | 迈克·罗斯才是 |
[14:05] | The U.S. Attorney keeps poking around, | 联邦检察官一直在到处窥探 |
[14:07] | he’s gonna find out that his star witness | 他会发现他的明星证人 |
[14:08] | isn’t even in the bar. | 甚至都不是律师协会的 |
[14:10] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会发现的 |
[14:11] | If they look in the bar, they’ll find Mike Ross | 假如他们查看律师协会的记录 会发现迈克·罗斯 |
[14:13] | listed as a member. | 正是其中一员 |
[14:16] | You had him commit another felony? | 你让他犯下了另一个重罪吗 |
[14:18] | You want me to say that out loud? | 你想让我大声承认吗 |
[14:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[14:23] | I’d rather get back to the matter at hand. | 我比较想讨论我们手头的问题 |
[14:25] | We need to make sure Harold Gunderson doesn’t talk. | 我们要确保哈罗德·甘德森不会开口 |
[14:27] | Then you need to learn more | 那你就得多了解了解 |
[14:29] | about the man who’s trying to make him talk, | 那个想撬开他的嘴的人 |
[14:30] | because he’s coming for you, | 因为他是冲着你来的 |
[14:32] | and you don’t know who he is, | 但你却不知道他是谁 |
[14:33] | what he’ll do, or what he’s got. | 他会怎么做 他掌握了些什么 |
[14:35] | I know one thing– | 我只知道一件事 |
[14:36] | if he had any kind of proof, | 如果他有任何证据 |
[14:37] | someone here would have already been arrested. | 肯定有人已经被捕了 |
[14:40] | Arrested? For what? | 被捕 理由是什么 |
[14:43] | We’re being investigated for the settlement | 我们正因为海辛顿案里和布莱顿·古尔德 |
[14:44] | between us and Bratton Gould in the Hessington case. | 达成的和解协议接受调查 |
[14:47] | Quelling didn’t go away? | 柯灵还没放手吗 |
[14:48] | Quelling threatened to go to the bar. | 柯灵威胁说要去律师协会举报我们 |
[14:50] | This is the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 但现在是联邦检察官办公室在查 |
[14:53] | Well, that only matters if the allegations have merit. | 除非指控有理有据 不然都不必担心 |
[14:58] | I never thought I would have to ask this, | 我从没想过会这么问 |
[15:00] | but do the allegations have merit? | 但指控是有理有据的吗 |
[15:02] | We’re handling this, Scottie. | 我们正在处理 斯科特 |
[15:03] | I didn’t ask who was handling it. | 我没问是谁在处理 |
[15:04] | I asked if they have merit. | 我问的是有没有证据 |
[15:13] | Scottie. Scottie. | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[15:15] | What, are you gonna be charming? | 怎么 又要施展魅力了吗 |
[15:17] | Quote a TV show? | 又要引用电视剧台词吗 |
[15:18] | What happened to “I’m going to do better”? | 不是说”我会做得更好”吗 |
[15:20] | God damn it, I’m trying. | 该死的 我正努力着呢 |
[15:22] | Harvey, I don’t think you understand what trying means. | 哈维 我觉得你不知道努力是什么意思 |
[15:24] | You know what, scottie? You keep on thinking | 这么说吧 斯科特 你总是觉得 |
[15:26] | that there are things being withheld from you, but– | 有些事你被瞒在鼓里 但 |
[15:28] | But what? It’s just business? | 但什么 只是公事吗 |
[15:30] | – It is just business. – Fine. | -确实只是公事 -好 |
[15:33] | As a senior partner, I want to know | 作为高级合伙人 我想知道 |
[15:35] | if this firm outright broke any laws. | 这家律所是否公然违法 |
[15:37] | – Harvey, I need to talk to you. – Not now, Donna. | -哈维 我得跟你谈谈 -现在不行 唐娜 |
[15:39] | If you want me to talk to Stephanie, | 如果你要让我找斯特芬妮 |
[15:40] | you have to tell me what you want me to ask her right now. | 就得告诉我你要我问她些什么 |
[15:44] | I guess it’s “Not now, Scottie.” | 我猜你会说”现在不是时候 斯科特” |
[15:51] | Mike? Mike. I need to talk to you. | 迈克 迈克 我得跟你谈谈 |
[15:52] | No, no, I can’t even be seen with you. | 不 不 我现在甚至不能跟你待在一起 |
[15:54] | – Go, now. – But you have to talk to me. | -快走 -但你必须得跟我谈谈 |
[15:56] | Allison Holt just fired me out of the blue. | 艾莉森·霍特刚刚无缘无故解雇了我 |
[15:58] | – I’m freaking out, man. – Harold, listen to me. | -我现在怕得要死 伙计 -哈罗德 听我说 |
[15:59] | You have to calm down, all right? | 冷静下来 行不 |
[16:01] | Harold Gunderson, you’re not welcome here. | 哈罗德·甘德森 这里不欢迎你 |
[16:02] | You know what, Louis? | 别打岔 路易 |
[16:03] | We’re kind of in the middle of something right now, so– | 我们正聊着事情呢 所以 |
[16:04] | Well, I don’t give a shit. Mike, do me a favor. | 我不管 迈克 帮个忙 |
[16:07] | Do not let this unappreciative ex-employee into our offices. | 别让这个不识抬举的前员工进入我们的办公室 |
[16:11] | Harold, you have to go, right now. | 哈罗德 你得走了 现在就走 |
[16:13] | No, wait, mike. Please. | 不 等等 迈克 拜托了 |
[16:15] | I got a call from the U.S. Attorney’s office | 联邦检察官办公室给我打了电话 |
[16:17] | asking for me to come in. | 要我去一趟 |
[16:19] | Somehow, they’re onto what we did, | 不知道为什么 他们盯上了我们干的事 |
[16:20] | – and I think we need to– – Harold, Harold, Harold. Harold. | -我觉得我们得 -哈罗德 哈罗德 |
[16:23] | All I know about that settlement is that you stuck it to us | 我只知道是你坚持要签和解协议 |
[16:26] | because you saw the chance to get back at us for firing you. | 因为你觉得这是个报复我们解雇你的好机会 |
[16:29] | – Mike, that’s not true. – I don’t want to hear it, Harold. | -迈克 不是这样 -我不想听 哈罗德 |
[16:32] | What you did was harsh and vindictive, | 你的行为是打击报复 |
[16:34] | but it was completely legal because you initiated it. | 但却完全合法 因为是你提出的 |
[16:37] | And nobody can prove anything other than that | 只要我们都记着这一点 没人能 |
[16:39] | as long as we both remember it. | 拿出什么别的证据 |
[16:44] | – I lost my job, Mike. – I’m sorry about that, Harold. | -我丢了工作 迈克 -很遗憾 哈罗德 |
[16:48] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我希望能帮你点什么 |
[16:50] | Now I have to go back inside. | 但现在我得回去了 |
[16:51] | Michael Ross, Harold Gunderson, | 迈克·罗斯 哈罗德·甘德森 |
[16:53] | You’re under arrest | 你们被捕了 |
[16:54] | for conspiracy to defraud the United States Government. | 罪名是共谋欺诈美国政府 |
[17:11] | Thanks for meeting with me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[17:12] | Donna, you can thank me all you want. | 唐娜 随你怎么谢我 |
[17:14] | I don’t know anything about Eric Woodall. | 我一点都不知道埃里克·伍德尔的情况 |
[17:16] | Stephanie, come on. | 斯特芬尼 别这样 |
[17:17] | You know everything that goes on in that office. | 你对那间办公室的举动一清二楚 |
[17:19] | You just don’t want to tell me. | 只是不想告诉我 |
[17:21] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[17:23] | Well, how about we start with why he’s coming after Harvey? | 不如从他为什么冲着哈维来说起 |
[17:25] | Because he hates Dirty Lawyers. | 因为他憎恨手脚不干净的律师 |
[17:27] | He thinks they’re the scum of the earth. | 认为他们是地球上的糟粕 |
[17:29] | And Harvey got on his radar? | 而哈维引起了他的注意 |
[17:31] | And the reason Woodall’s not on your radar | 伍德尔之所以没引起你们的注意 |
[17:33] | is because the last case he won took him four years. | 是因为他花了四年打赢上一场官司 |
[17:36] | So you’re saying he’ll stop at nothing? | 你是说他绝不停手吗 |
[17:38] | Not that I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过 |
[17:40] | Then we need to know what he’s got. | 那我们得搞清楚他手上有些什么 |
[17:41] | No way. | 不行的 |
[17:42] | I called you when they brought your guy in. | 他们把你们的人带进来时 我联系了你 |
[17:44] | I could lose my job for that as it is. | 就凭这一点我就可能会丢了工作 |
[17:47] | You have something else a lot more important than your job, | 你还有比工作重要得多的东西 |
[17:49] | thanks to me. | 都得感谢我 |
[17:51] | When are you gonna stop holding that over my head? | 你什么时候才能不拿这点来要挟我 |
[17:53] | In another 30 seconds if you tell me what I need to know. | 如果你告诉我我想要的信息 我以后就不会要挟你了 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | He’s got nothing. | 他没有证据 |
[18:02] | But the thing is, he wins with nothing. | 但问题是 他没证据也能赢 |
[18:05] | You just said he hates dirty lawyers, | 你之前说 他憎恨手脚不干净的律师 |
[18:07] | and now you’re saying he’ll break the law? | 现在你又说 他会违法办事 |
[18:10] | He may, he may not. | 有可能 也可能不违法 |
[18:12] | But he’ll definitely bend the shit out of it. | 但他绝对能搅出事来 |
[18:17] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[18:19] | I told you what’s going on. | 我告诉过你怎么回事 |
[18:20] | Harvey and I are taking care of a situation. | 哈维和我正在解决这个问题 |
[18:22] | That’s a bullshit answer, and you know it. | 这不算什么狗屁答案 你知道的 |
[18:25] | I don’t know how it went with you and Edward Darby, | 我不知道你和爱德华·达比是怎么相处的 |
[18:27] | but you come into my office with that attitude, | 但你带着这样的态度走进我的办公室 |
[18:29] | and it won’t go well for you with me. | 我可不会给你什么好果子吃 |
[18:31] | My attitude comes from the fact that I worked for Edward Darby. | 我这个态度是因为我给爱德华·达比干活 |
[18:33] | – I don’t want to work for another one. – You’re way out of line. | -我可不想给另一个干 -你太过分了 |
[18:37] | Your name is not on the door here. | 你的名字不在这儿的门上 |
[18:39] | No, but if this all comes down because of something | 是不在 但如果因为你和哈维做过的事 |
[18:41] | you and Harvey did, I’m tainted by it. | 律所声名扫地 那我也会受到牵连 |
[18:43] | Then walk away, Scottie. I’m not stopping you. | 那就走人 斯科特 我不拦你 |
[18:46] | No, the noncompete you had me sign is stopping me. | 你让我签署的不竞争条款拦着我呢 |
[18:49] | Is that what’s stopping you? | 是它在拦着你吗 |
[18:51] | Jessica, I moved my life back to New York. | 杰西卡 我把我的生活搬回了纽约 |
[18:53] | I don’t want to move again. | 我不想再搬走了 |
[18:54] | So I’m asking you one more time– | 我最后问你一次 |
[18:57] | what is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:04] | What’s going on… | 具体怎么回事 |
[19:07] | is you and Harvey made an impulsive deal for you to come here, | 就是你和哈维一时冲动决定让你来这儿 |
[19:10] | and clearly, it’s not working out, | 显然事情没有你们预想的那么顺 |
[19:11] | or you’d be having this conversation with him | 否则现在跟你说话的就不是我 |
[19:14] | and not me. | 而是他了 |
[19:19] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看把谁带来了 |
[19:22] | I’ve been in here for two hours. | 我已经在这里待了两个小时 |
[19:24] | You said I was under arrest, | 你说我被捕了 |
[19:25] | but I still haven’t been processed. | 但还没人来审讯我 |
[19:29] | I demand to call Harvey. | 我要求传讯哈维 |
[19:31] | Sorry, we can’t have that. | 抱歉 办不到 |
[19:34] | Then I guess you can’t have a guilty verdict against me or anybody else, | 那我猜你也不能判我或其他人有罪 |
[19:37] | because I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[19:38] | Well, I’m afraid your rights have run smack into | 恐怕你的权利正好撞上了 |
[19:40] | a little something called the Patriot Act. | 一个叫《爱国者法案》的玩意儿 |
[19:43] | Whatever bullshit you’re trying to pull only applies to terrorists. | 不管你扯什么淡 都只适用于恐怖分子 |
[19:46] | Then it’s a good thing | 那我还碰上好事了 |
[19:47] | there are allegations of terrorism against those Hessington witnesses. | 海辛顿的证人还真指控了恐怖主义 |
[19:56] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你不会得逞的 |
[19:59] | I’m not getting away with anything. | 我不得任何逞 |
[20:01] | I’m just being thorough by looking into these allegations. | 只是通过调查这些指控 做到万无一失 |
[20:05] | Try to be patient. | 耐心点吧 |
[20:06] | Maybe, uh, think about the fact | 也许 可以想想 |
[20:07] | that Harold Gunderson is trying to be patient right next door. | 哈罗德·甘德森在隔壁也努力耐着性子呢 |
[20:25] | Pacing. Right on schedule. | 在踱步啊 不出我所料 |
[20:28] | First sign that a man is losing it. | 失败的第一个征兆 |
[20:30] | It’s called walking. | 这叫走路 |
[20:32] | You can call it what you want. | 随你怎么叫 |
[20:33] | – I know what I’m looking at. – Yeah. So do I. | -我眼见为实 -是啊 我也是 |
[20:36] | A guy who looked into those terrorist allegations | 调查了恐怖分子指控 |
[20:39] | and came up with nothing. | 却毫无结论 |
[20:40] | I’ll admit the rumors about those witnesses were unsubstantiated. | 我得说关于那些证人的传言毫无根据 |
[20:45] | But I’d be negligent if I didn’t look into an American | 但如果我不调查一个和那些可疑的人 |
[20:48] | with ties to such questionable characters. | 联系紧密的美国人 那我就太大意了 |
[20:51] | And you never know what a thorough background check | 你也永远不会知道详尽的背景调查 |
[20:53] | is gonna turn up. | 会发现些什么 |
[20:57] | Then go ahead. | 那请便吧 |
[20:58] | Do your background check, so I can get out of here, | 快去做背景调查 好让我早点出去 |
[21:00] | because all this is doing is making me bored. | 因为所有这些事搞得我好无聊 |
[21:03] | Well, I can take care of that for you. | 这件事就交给我吧 |
[21:05] | Why don’t I let you watch a little TV? | 我把电视打开给你看看吧 |
[21:17] | Now, that’s pacing. | 这才是踱步 |
[21:28] | Did you find out anything useful on Eric Woodall? | 发现任何关于埃里克·伍德尔的有用信息了吗 |
[21:30] | I found out we need to start going on offense. | 我发现我们该开始进攻了 |
[21:33] | How? | 怎么进攻 |
[21:34] | Donna’s having Mike compile every piece of communication | 唐娜正在让迈克整理所有 |
[21:37] | during that settlement to prove | 达成和解期间的通讯记录 |
[21:38] | Harold contacted us first, not the other way around. | 证明是哈罗德先联系我们的 而不是相反 |
[21:40] | – Is that true? – You really want to know? | -那是真实情况吗 -你真的想知道吗 |
[21:43] | After that, we’re gonna read up on | 那之后 我们需要审阅 |
[21:44] | every tactic Woodall used in his last case. | 伍德尔上一个案子所有的策略 |
[21:47] | Case? | 什么案子 |
[21:48] | Took him four years. | 花了他四年 |
[21:50] | Dog with a bone. | 他还真是执着啊 |
[21:52] | That’s why we’re going on offense. | 这就是我们要开始进攻的原因 |
[21:54] | Well, I found out something too. | 我也发现了一些事 |
[21:57] | Scottie wants to leave. | 斯科特想走了 |
[21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[22:01] | She asked out of her noncompete. | 她想免除不竞争条款 |
[22:04] | And what did you say? | 你怎么答复她的 |
[22:05] | I said I had to discuss it with my partner. | 我说我要和我的合伙人讨论一下 |
[22:08] | It would have been nice if she discussed it with her partner. | 如果她要是能和她的另一半讨论一下就好了 |
[22:11] | She accused me of some pretty shady shit. | 她指责我做了一些很坏的勾当 |
[22:14] | And she’s right. | 而且她没说错 |
[22:16] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[22:18] | I told you earlier, | 我告诉过你 |
[22:21] | I didn’t want to know about Mike and the bar, | 我并不想知道迈克和他从业资格的事 |
[22:24] | and just now, you asked me if I wanted to know | 就在刚才 你还问我是否想知道 |
[22:25] | about Mike and Harold, and again, | 迈克和哈罗德的事 |
[22:27] | I didn’t want to know. | 我还是不想知道 |
[22:30] | And “I don’t want to know” is exactly what Edward Darby said. | 而爱德华·达比也是这么说的 |
[22:35] | We’re not him. | 我们不是他 |
[22:37] | Edward Darby didn’t commit those murders. | 爱德华·达比并没有犯下那些谋杀案 |
[22:39] | He just covered them up. | 他只是掩盖了它们 |
[22:41] | And it seems to me we keep doing things, | 在我看来 我们也在不停的做一些事 |
[22:44] | and then we have to keep covering them up. | 然后再不得不把它们掩盖起来 |
[22:47] | We’re not him. | 我们不是他 |
[22:50] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[22:51] | What do you want me to tell Scottie? | 你想让我怎么答复斯科特 |
[22:55] | If she doesn’t want to be here, | 如果她不想在这待下去了 |
[22:57] | let her go. | 就让她走吧 |
[23:05] | What the hell did you do? | 你都做了些什么 |
[23:07] | You know what I did. | 你知道我做了什么 |
[23:08] | I handed you in to the bar. | 我向协会举报了你 |
[23:09] | Mike Ross and I had a deal. | 迈克·罗斯和我达成了协议 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, that deal went away when he got brought in | 从他被联邦检察官带去问话的那一刻起 |
[23:13] | for questioning by the U.S. Attorney. | 那个协议就作废了 |
[23:15] | What? That wasn’t me. | 什么 那不是我干的 |
[23:17] | I didn’t go to them. | 我没有找过他们 |
[23:18] | I don’t give a shit if you went to them or not. | 我不在乎你有没有找过他们 |
[23:19] | This whole thing started when you walked into my office | 这整件事都是因为你被贿赂 |
[23:22] | with a lawsuit you were bribed to create. | 而要起诉我们开始的 |
[23:24] | And after that, I made a deal with Mike. | 但在那之后 我和迈克达成了协议 |
[23:25] | And I held to my end of the bargain. | 我也信守了我的承诺 |
[23:27] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 也许你刚才没听清 |
[23:29] | That deal went away when they picked him up, | 他们把他带走 关起来 |
[23:31] | hauled him in, and then tried to get him | 并让他试图把我供出来时 |
[23:32] | to turn on me. | 协议就作废了 |
[23:34] | Well, you can still stop this. | 你还有能力阻止这一切 |
[23:35] | Yeah, well, I’m not going to. | 但我不打算那么做 |
[23:37] | Well, then you better look over your shoulder every day | 那你最好在余生的 |
[23:39] | for the rest of your natural-born life. | 每一天都提高警惕了 |
[23:42] | – What did you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你知道我说什么 |
[23:47] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听我说 你这个混蛋 |
[23:48] | You pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot my guy, | 你掏出支枪 威胁要杀我的人 |
[23:50] | and I don’t give a shit if you didn’t mean to shoot it, | 我不在乎你的本意是什么 |
[23:52] | because it went off. | 最终枪响了 |
[23:54] | They’re looking into me because of you. | 他们就是因为你才会调查我 |
[23:56] | And I ever so much as hear your name again, | 如果我再听到你的名字 |
[23:59] | I will find you, and I will break every bone in your body. | 我会找到你 让你粉身碎骨 |
[24:02] | You are nothing but a badass on his high horse. | 你就是个傲慢的混蛋 |
[24:04] | Well, Mr. Badass, I may have started them | 混蛋先生 也许确实是我导致 |
[24:06] | looking into what you did, | 他们开始调查你的 |
[24:07] | but you were the one who did it. | 但事情都是你自己做的 |
[24:08] | Quelling, be on your way. | 柯灵 赶紧走吧你 |
[24:24] | Rachel, have you seen Mike? | 瑞秋 你看到迈克了吗 |
[24:24] | No, Louis, I haven’t. | 路易 我没有 |
[24:27] | Okay. Is something wrong? | 好吧 出什么事了吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, something’s wrong. We got into a fight. | 是有点事 我们吵架了 |
[24:30] | I haven’t seen him since. | 之后就再没见过他了 |
[24:31] | Well, I haven’t seen him since he was talking to Harold, | 自从他和哈罗德谈过以后我就没见过他了 |
[24:33] | – but I need him to give me– – He was talking to harold? | -但我需要他给 -他和哈罗德谈过 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I don’t know, they were having | 是啊 我也不清楚 |
[24:36] | some idiotic fight outside. Why? | 他们在楼外傻兮兮的吵 怎么了 |
[24:37] | No, it’s nothing. I have to go talk to harvey. | 没什么 我必须和哈维谈谈 |
[24:38] | Whoa, wait a second. Harvey? | 等一下 哈维 |
[24:41] | Does this have something to do | 这件事和他今早 |
[24:42] | with why he missed his meeting this morning? | 没来开会有关系吗 |
[24:43] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[24:44] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[24:46] | You need to tell me what the hell’s going on right now. | 你必须告诉我到底出了什么事 |
[24:53] | Donna, I know you saw what happened in the lobby. | 唐娜 我知道你看到了大厅里的事 |
[24:54] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想听你提这件事 |
[24:55] | Harvey, I can’t find Mike. | 哈维 我找不到迈克了 |
[24:57] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | I’ve tried his email, I’ve tried texting, | 我试过邮件 信息 |
[25:00] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 所有地方都找了 |
[25:01] | I’m telling you, Mike is nowhere to be found. | 我要说的是 迈克失踪了 |
[25:03] | – Louis, not now. – Yes, now, Harvey. | -路易 等一下 -不能等 哈维 |
[25:05] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[25:07] | He’s under arrest, along with Harold Gunderson. | 他和哈罗德·甘德森一起被捕了 |
[25:11] | We need to get down there right now. | 我们必须马上赶过去 |
[25:14] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[25:15] | You two were in a heated conversation | 我们逮捕你们的时候 |
[25:17] | when we picked you up, | 你们两个正在进行很激烈的讨论 |
[25:18] | and that had nothing to do with this. | 但内容与这件事无关 |
[25:20] | It had everything to do with it. | 方方面面都有关 |
[25:22] | You mean you were trying to cover your tracks. | 你是说你正试图掩盖罪行吗 |
[25:24] | No, we were having a heated conversation | 不 我们在激烈的讨论 |
[25:26] | about what bullshit charges these are. | 这些指控是多么的无稽 |
[25:28] | Okay, I’m done playing your games. | 我受够了跟你玩游戏了 |
[25:31] | He was your only friend at that firm, you got fired. | 他是你在那个律所唯一的朋友 你被开除了 |
[25:33] | You got him another job, | 你给他找了另一份工作 |
[25:35] | and that’s why you went to him to set this whole thing up. | 因此你就去找他策划了这整件事 |
[25:38] | You’ve got your information wrong. | 你的消息都是错的 |
[25:39] | He wasn’t my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[25:41] | I had the chance to save his job… | 我有机会挽回他的工作 |
[25:42] | But instead, he threw me under the bus. | 但他却把我抛下不管了 |
[25:45] | That is why I instituted this lawsuit. | 所以我才会发起这个诉讼 |
[25:47] | So you can take your bullshit allegations somewhere else | 所以你可以带着你的指控滚了 |
[25:50] | because I am not gonna roll on Harvey. | 我不会为此牺牲哈维的 |
[25:51] | I’m not rolling on mike. | 我不会牺牲迈克的 |
[25:53] | And Harold is not gonna roll on me. | 哈罗德也不会牺牲我的 |
[25:58] | You guys are well rehearsed. | 你们排练的不错啊 |
[26:01] | So I’ll ask you again, | 所以我要再问一次 |
[26:02] | is that what you were doing on the street today? | 今天你们在街上就是在做这件事吗 |
[26:09] | Jesus Christ, you know, you drive like my nana– | 老天爷啊 你开车慢的跟我外婆一样 |
[26:11] | He drives like my nana, and she’s 102. | 他开的像我外婆 她102岁了 |
[26:12] | Relax, Louis. Ray’s on it. | 放松点 路易 雷尽力了 |
[26:14] | Nobody’s getting us there faster. | 没人能让我们更快到那了 |
[26:16] | I mean, I can’t believe this whole thing’s been going on | 我简直不敢相信发生了这件事 |
[26:18] | and I’ve been completely out of the loop. | 而且我完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[26:19] | Louis, I don’t want to rehash it. | 路易 我不想多说什么了 |
[26:20] | Right now, Mike’s in custody. | 当务之急 迈克被关起来了 |
[26:22] | We need to get him out. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[26:22] | Yeah, and you need to tell me what the hell happened. | 你得告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[26:26] | Are you asking if we broke the law | 你是在问我们和哈罗德 |
[26:27] | when we made that settlement with Harold? | 和解的时候是否违法了吗 |
[26:29] | That’s exactly what I’m asking. | 我就是想问这个 |
[26:33] | We have exposure. | 确实有点问题 |
[26:38] | Well, then you better hope that Ray drives | 那你最好祈祷雷开快点 |
[26:40] | a little goddamn faster, because you and I both know | 因为你我都明白 |
[26:42] | what’s going on in there. | 那里正发生什么事 |
[26:48] | Let me tell you what we are dealing with here. | 我来跟你说说现在的处境吧 |
[26:51] | Conspiring to bribe witnesses– seven years. | 密谋贿赂证人 七年 |
[26:56] | You filed a sworn declaration in support of your suit. | 你为了支持自己的案件递交了宣誓说明 |
[26:59] | That’s perjury– another two years. | 这是伪证罪 再加两年 |
[27:02] | And to top it all off, | 除此之外 |
[27:03] | the money was transferred overseas, | 钱是从境外转来的 |
[27:05] | which would be– | 所以这是… |
[27:08] | Well, you’re a lawyer. Fill in the blank. | 你也是律师 你自己说 |
[27:12] | – Wire fraud. – Bingo. | -汇款诈骗 -答对了 |
[27:14] | Big winner. And your prize is 20 more years. | 你中大奖了 奖品是再加二十年 |
[27:17] | And here’s the thing. I am gonna make sure | 丑话说在前面 我保证你要去的 |
[27:21] | that it’s not a cushy white-collar prison. | 绝不会是轻松安逸的白领监狱 |
[27:24] | This is just ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[27:26] | If Harold isn’t broken by now, I’ll shit my pants. | 如果哈罗德现在还能撑住 我真要吓尿了 |
[27:28] | If Harold’s broken, then when we get there, | 如果哈罗德撑不住了 那等我们到那儿 |
[27:29] | Mike’s gonna be on his way to prison. | 迈克就要去坐牢了 |
[27:34] | Someone needs to get in there and hold his hand. | 他需要有人帮他一把 |
[27:36] | Not someone… | 不是随便什么人都行 |
[27:39] | – You. – Are you serious? | -只能是你 -你说真的吗 |
[27:41] | I’m the last person in the world | 哈罗德·甘德森现在 |
[27:42] | that Harold Gunderson wants to see right now. | 最不想见到的人就是我了 |
[27:44] | Louis, when we were associates, | 路易 我们还是助理律师的时候 |
[27:47] | who did you fear most? | 你最怕的是谁 |
[27:48] | That’s easy. My mother. | 当然是我妈 |
[27:51] | I meant in the firm. | 我是说在律所里 |
[27:54] | Daniel Hardman. | 丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[27:55] | So who would you most want to come in | 所以如果换了是你在那个房间 |
[27:57] | and take on Eric Woodall, | 你会希望是谁走进来 |
[27:59] | if you were in that room? | 收拾埃里克·伍德尔 |
[28:02] | – Daniel Hardman. – Exactly. | -丹尼尔·哈德曼 -这就对了 |
[28:03] | Look, Harold may not like you, | 听着 哈罗德或许不喜欢你 |
[28:05] | but he respects you, and he’s all alone. | 但他尊重你 而他现在是孤身作战 |
[28:07] | Now, when we get there, | 等我们到了那儿 |
[28:09] | I need you to channel your inner Hardman, | 我希望你激发出你内心的哈德曼 |
[28:11] | get him to trust you, | 得到他的信任 |
[28:12] | and then shut him the hell up. | 然后让他给我闭嘴 |
[28:22] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[28:24] | You look concerned. | 你好像忧心忡忡的 |
[28:31] | Do you know why I never batted an eye when I found out | 你知道为什么当初哈维要雇一个 |
[28:33] | Harvey had hired a kid who didn’t go to law school? | 没上过法学院的小屁孩时 我眼都没眨一下吗 |
[28:36] | Because you’re loyal to him. | 因为你对他忠心耿耿 |
[28:38] | Because I knew what was inside him. | 因为我知道他内心所想 |
[28:41] | And I thought if he had a protege– | 我觉得如果他有个徒弟 |
[28:43] | He could have hired a protege from Harvard. | 他完全可以从哈佛找个徒弟 |
[28:46] | But he wouldn’t have been forced to protect him. | 那他就不会被逼着去保护他了 |
[28:49] | And he wouldn’t have become the man he is today. | 他也不会成为如今的他 |
[28:52] | Well, now that protege is in trouble. | 现在他的徒弟有麻烦了 |
[28:57] | They have Mike and Harold Gunderson in custody. | 他们拘留了迈克和哈罗德·甘德森 |
[29:02] | Then harvey’s in trouble too. | 那哈维也有麻烦了 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | Mike would never turn on Harvey. | 迈克绝不会背叛哈维的 |
[29:07] | You never know what might happen to a person | 你根本不知道在那个房间里 |
[29:09] | once they get in that room. | 会发生些什么 |
[29:15] | Not now, Scottie. | 他现在没空 斯科特 |
[29:16] | Donna, I’m just writing him a note telling him I wanted to talk. | 唐娜 我只是留个言告诉他我想谈谈 |
[29:21] | “To talk.” | 谈谈 |
[29:25] | I don’t think you know how hard he’s trying. | 我想你根本不知道他有多努力 |
[29:27] | I know he’s trying. | 我知道他在努力 |
[29:30] | I’m just not sure that it’s good enough. | 但我不确定是否这样就够了 |
[29:31] | You knew who he was, Scottie. | 你早就知道他是什么样的人 斯科特 |
[29:33] | And I thought he would change. | 可我以为他会改变 |
[29:34] | I think he has changed, and if it’s not enough for you, then– | 我觉得他已经变了 如果你还是觉得不够 |
[29:37] | That’s not the problem. | 这不是问题所在 |
[29:38] | I think that he’s changed too much, | 我是觉得他变得太多了 |
[29:40] | and I think it happened before I got back. | 而且是在我回来之前就变了 |
[29:43] | He’s a good man, Scottie, | 他是个好人 斯科特 |
[29:45] | but he’s not perfect. | 但人无完人 |
[29:48] | Sometimes you just have to take what you get, | 有时候 你只能选择安于现状 |
[29:51] | or walk away. | 或斩断情丝 |
[30:01] | You know, they did an experiment a few years back. | 知道吗 几年前他们做过一个试验 |
[30:04] | Took five mice, put ’em in a cage, | 把五只老鼠关在笼子里 |
[30:06] | fed them just enough to survive, and you know what happened? | 喂食的量只够他们勉强生存 你猜发生了什么 |
[30:11] | One by one, they cornered the weakest mouse | 它们接连将最弱的老鼠逼至角落 |
[30:14] | and ate him alive. | 生吞活吃了 |
[30:17] | You know what you’re gonna be when you get to prison, Mike? | 你知道你进监狱后会怎样吗 迈克 |
[30:20] | – The weakest mouse. – Bullshit. | -你就是那最弱的老鼠 -扯淡 |
[30:23] | They have done studies, and I’ve read them, | 他们是做过研究 我看过报告 |
[30:24] | and that’s not what happens. | 根本不是你说的那样 |
[30:26] | The only way a mouse eats one of his own | 老鼠只有在被别的种族洗脑之后 |
[30:28] | is if he’s been contaminated by another species. | 才会蚕食自己的种族 |
[30:32] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s bullshit. | 你说得对 我确实是扯淡的 |
[30:34] | But you know who believed it when I told it to him, | 不过你猜猜是谁在五分钟前 |
[30:37] | five minutes ago? | 信了我的扯淡呢 |
[30:39] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[30:51] | Looks like you’re out of time. Harold’s ready to talk. | 看来你的时间到了 哈罗德打算开口了 |
[30:57] | You want to tell me something first? | 你有没有什么想先说的 |
[31:08] | Get to him before he changes his mind. | 在他改变主意之前赶紧去见他 |
[31:14] | – I demand to see my client. – You can see him, | -我要求见我的当事人 -你可以见 |
[31:17] | but I’m not letting him go, ’cause in five minutes, | 但我不会放了他 因为五分钟后 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna come back to him with a sledgehammer. | 我就会回来给他致命一击 |
[31:26] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[31:28] | I demand to see my client, | 我要求见我的当事人 |
[31:29] | and my client isn’t Mike Ross, it’s Harold Gunderson. | 我当事人不是迈克·罗斯 是哈罗德·甘德森 |
[31:33] | – And you are? – Louis Litt, Pearson Specter. | -你是 -路易·利特 皮尔逊-斯佩克特的 |
[31:37] | You’re telling me that a man who works at the law firm | 你是说他现在被控与之合谋的 |
[31:39] | he’s accused of colluding with just happens to be his attorney? | 那个律所的雇员恰好就是他的律师 |
[31:43] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 正是如此 |
[31:44] | – Bullshit. – No. | -你扯淡 -我没有 |
[31:45] | What’s bullshit is you thinking it’s up to you | 扯淡的是你居然以为哈罗德·甘德森 |
[31:47] | who gets to represent Harold Gunderson. | 选谁做代理律师是由你说了算的 |
[31:50] | So if I walk in there right now | 所以如果我走进那个房间 |
[31:51] | and ask him who his attorney is, he’s gonna say it’s you? | 问他谁是他的律师 他会说是你吗 |
[31:53] | Doesn’t matter what he says. | 他说什么不重要 |
[31:54] | It’s 407, and if you don’t let me see my client, | 根据第407条法规 如果你不让我见我的当事人 |
[31:57] | anything he says after this second will be inadmissible. | 此刻开始他说的所有话都不可采纳为证词 |
[32:00] | And I will rain down fourth amendment claims on you | 而我会用第四修正案 |
[32:02] | for the rest of your goddamn life. | 追着你告一辈子 |
[32:08] | If you wanted some me time, all you had to do was ask. | 如果你想自己休息一会 只管开口 |
[32:11] | You’d better have some good news for me, | 你最好告诉我点好消息 |
[32:12] | otherwise I’m gonna be having plenty of me time. | 不然我就要休息很久了 |
[32:14] | Harvey, this Woodall guy is serious. | 哈维 这个叫伍德尔的家伙是来真的 |
[32:17] | – I’m serious too. – Then why am I still in here? | -我也是来真的 -那我为什么还呆在这儿 |
[32:20] | Because we’re waiting for Louis. | 因为我们在等路易 |
[32:22] | Louis? To do what? | 路易 他要干什么 |
[32:24] | Convince Harold not to talk. | 说服哈罗德别开口 |
[32:28] | Holy shit. Louis is in with Harold? | 我了个去 路易和哈罗德在一起 |
[32:30] | Harold hates Louis! | 哈罗德讨厌路易 |
[32:31] | It’s our best shot. | 这是最好的办法了 |
[32:38] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么 |
[32:40] | We wait. | 等着 |
[32:48] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你来干什么 |
[32:51] | First off, how you doing? | 首先 你怎么样了 |
[32:52] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我怎么样了 |
[32:54] | I’m in the seventh circle of hell. | 我已经下到地狱第七层了 |
[32:57] | Well, the cavalry has arrived. | 骑士来拯救你了 |
[32:59] | I don’t need the cavalry. I’ve decided to get out. | 我不需要骑士 我要出去 |
[33:02] | Okay, Harold, you cannot sign a deal. | 哈罗德 你不能签协议 |
[33:04] | You’ll never work as a lawyer again. | 签了你就再也不能当律师了 |
[33:06] | What do you care? You fired me as a lawyer. | 你在乎吗 我当律师的时候是你炒了我 |
[33:08] | Now all of a sudden you’re my best friend | 现在你有求于我 |
[33:10] | when you need something from me? Go to hell, Louis! | 就突然变成我的挚友了 见鬼去吧 路易 |
[33:14] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[33:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:17] | I’m not your friend. Never was. | 我不是你的朋友 从来不是 |
[33:20] | But the one thing I’ve never done is lie to you. | 但我从未欺骗过你 |
[33:23] | Now, you have a chance to walk out of here today, | 你现在有机会毫发无伤地走出这道门 |
[33:26] | as if none of this has ever happened, | 好像什么事都没发生过一样 |
[33:27] | and all you have to do is trust me. | 只要你相信我 |
[33:31] | You have no idea who that man is. | 你根本不明白他是怎样的人 |
[33:34] | No idea? | 不明白 |
[33:36] | How do you think I got in the room? | 那你以为我怎么进来的 |
[33:38] | Okay, well, you know, Louis, | 好吧 路易 |
[33:40] | I am glad you got to take a good look at it, | 很高兴你能认真对待这件事 |
[33:43] | because if I don’t give them Mike, | 因为如果我不供出迈克 |
[33:45] | I could be in here for the rest of my life. | 我就要在这呆一辈子了 |
[33:49] | Lawyers don’t get paid to look out the window. | 律师光看着窗外是领不到工资的 |
[33:55] | I can’t concentrate either. | 我也无法集中注意力 |
[33:57] | I just wish there was something we could do. | 我只是希望能尽一份力 |
[33:59] | Rachel, if this thing moves forward to trial, | 瑞秋 如果这个案子上了法庭 |
[34:03] | I will do everything in my power to win. | 我会不遗余力去赢 |
[34:06] | But there’s two minutes left in the game, | 但离比赛结束只有两分钟了 |
[34:08] | and our star players are on the field. | 而我们最好的队员都在场上 |
[34:10] | So right now, we just have to have faith. | 所以现在 我们只能选择相信他们 |
[34:14] | W-we? | 我们 |
[34:16] | We. | 我们 |
[34:19] | You’re going to work here. | 你会在这里工作 |
[34:20] | We’re going to be family. | 我们会成为一家人 |
[34:24] | And the way to get to know your family is by being with them | 而了解家人的最好办法就是当他们爱的人 |
[34:28] | when their loved ones are in trouble. | 遇到麻烦时陪在他们身边 |
[34:34] | How long do we wait? | 我们要等多久 |
[34:39] | As long as it takes. | 等到一切结束 |
[34:45] | I want to talk to you about my defense strategy. | 我想跟你谈谈我的辩护策略 |
[34:48] | This is your defense strategy. | 这就是你的辩护策略 |
[34:50] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果不管用 |
[34:51] | you’re gonna want to talk to a different lawyer than me. | 你就去找别的律师谈吧 |
[34:53] | Harvey, I don’t care what Harold gives them on me, | 哈维 我不管哈罗德跟他们说了什么 |
[34:55] | I’m not giving them you. | 我不会出卖你的 |
[34:58] | – I want to tell you a story. – I don’t want to hear a story. | -我想跟你讲个故事 -我不想听故事 |
[35:00] | It’s about the time I decided to tell my dad about my mom. | 是关于我跟我爸说我妈的事 |
[35:03] | You remember what I told you about her? | 你还记得我跟你说过些什么吗 |
[35:04] | – Harvey– – I was 20, | -哈维 -我当时20岁 |
[35:06] | out of the house, | 离家在外 |
[35:08] | and I told her I would never tell him | 我跟我妈说只要她别带人回家 |
[35:09] | as long as she never brought anyone– | 我就不会告诉我爸 |
[35:16] | I came home to do laundry one day, and I heard– | 有一天我回家洗衣服 然后我听到了 |
[35:23] | I heard, | 我听到了 |
[35:25] | and then I saw, and I told him that night. | 然后我还看到了 那天晚上我就跟我爸说了 |
[35:33] | Because sometimes it’s better to tell. | 因为有时候说出来会更好 |
[35:40] | She deserved that. | 她那是活该 |
[35:43] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[35:44] | This whole thing was my idea. | 这一切都是我的主意 |
[35:46] | I gave the go-ahead. It’s me Woodall wants. | 是我做的决定 伍德尔的目标是我 |
[35:48] | – Well, he’s not getting you! – Yes, he is. | -他的目标不是你 -不 就是我 |
[35:50] | No, I don’t care what happens in that room, | 不 不管那间屋子里发生了什么 |
[35:52] | I’m not giving you up! | 我不会放弃你的 |
[35:53] | – Don’t be a fool. – Don’t be an asshole! | -别傻了 -别混了 |
[35:54] | Listen to me, God damn it, I’m giving you permission– | 听我说 该死的 我允许你 |
[35:57] | I don’t give a shit what you’re giving me! | 我才不管你要给我什么 |
[36:03] | I hired a fraud. | 我雇了个骗子 |
[36:05] | And then we crossed the line with Clifford Danner, | 我们在克利福德·丹纳案上越过了底线 |
[36:07] | then with Lola Jensen, and then with these witnesses, | 然后是罗拉·詹森 之后是那些目击者 |
[36:10] | and to top it all off, | 到最后 |
[36:11] | we suborned perjury with Edward Darby. | 爱德华·达比的案子我们还唆使作伪证 |
[36:14] | If it comes to it, you point the finger at me, you got that? | 真到这一关头 你就把责任都推给我 明白吗 |
[36:21] | Let’s just hope it doesn’t come to it. | 我们就祈祷不会到这关头吧 |
[36:27] | It’s over. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 结束了 我们出去吧 |
[36:32] | Hey, Mike. How’s it going? | 迈克 怎么样 |
[36:41] | Mr. Specter! | 斯佩克特先生 |
[36:47] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[36:49] | Just because you stopped Gunderson from testifying | 你阻止了冈德森作证 |
[36:51] | doesn’t mean I’m dropping this case. | 并不意味着我就会撤销这案子 |
[36:53] | Then don’t. | 那就别撤销 |
[36:54] | And I’ll come after you for malicious prosecution. | 我要告你们恶意指控 |
[36:56] | You have no basis for that. | 你没有根据 |
[36:58] | You arrested my client, he was here four hours, | 你们逮捕了我的当事人 他已经在这里待了4小时 |
[37:01] | and you have no log with an outgoing call to me, | 没有任何记录显示你们联系过我 |
[37:04] | All on the basis of a fabricated terrorism claim. | 完全根据捏造的恐怖主义指控 |
[37:07] | Now, if that’s not malicious, I don’t know what is. | 如果这还不是恶意 那什么才是 |
[37:10] | You say what you want. | 你随便怎么说 |
[37:12] | You’re a dirty lawyer, and now you’re on my radar. | 你这个无良律师 我会时刻盯着你的 |
[37:16] | If I’m a dirty lawyer, | 如果我是个无良律师 |
[37:18] | then you’re looking in the mirror. | 那你就是在照镜子 |
[38:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:44] | I just thought that I would never– | 我还以为我再也 |
[38:46] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都没事了 |
[38:57] | Hey, honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我到家了 |
[39:00] | Did you remember to pick up the kids like I asked? | 你有记得按我说的去接孩子吗 |
[39:02] | Yep. | 记得啊 |
[39:03] | The youngest one’s turning into a real pain in the ass. | 最小的那个还真是棘手得很 |
[39:10] | – It’s good to have you back. – Good to be back. | -你能回来真好 -回来真好 |
[39:16] | What’s on your mind, Harvey? | 你在想什么 哈维 |
[39:19] | You were right. We are becoming Edward. | 你说得对 我们正在变成爱德华 |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | And we need to get back to being us. | 我们得变回我们本来的样子 |
[39:29] | Did you let her know about our decision yet? | 你告诉她我们的决定了吗 |
[39:32] | I assumed you’d want to take care of that yourself. | 我以为你想亲自去说 |
[39:49] | You want a drink? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[39:52] | They do it on Mad Men, right? | 《广告狂人》上就是这么做的 对吗 |
[40:00] | Jessica and I are gonna let you out of your noncompete. | 杰西卡和我决定免除你的不竞争条款 |
[40:06] | What about the buy-in? | 那入股金怎么办 |
[40:08] | We’ll take care of the buy-in. | 入股金我们来处理 |
[40:12] | Harvey, I, um– | 哈维 我 |
[40:14] | Mike Ross never went to law school. | 迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院 |
[40:16] | I knew it, and I hired him anyway. | 我知道 但我还是雇了他 |
[40:21] | Why are you telling me now? | 你为什么现在要告诉我 |
[40:24] | Because you accused Jessica of being Edward Darby. | 因为你指责杰西卡正在变成爱德华·达比 |
[40:29] | It wasn’t her. It was me. | 不是她 是我 |
[40:43] | I still can’t stay, Harvey. | 我还是不能留下来 哈维 |
[40:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:55] | I just want to stop lying to the people I love. | 我只是不想再欺骗我爱的人了 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:21] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[41:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:25] | – She won’t tell anyone. – I know. | -她不会告诉任何人的 -我知道 |
[41:30] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[41:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | Harvey, you’re a good man. | 哈维 你是个好人 |
[41:43] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[41:45] | I turned Quelling into the bar. | 我向律师协会举报了柯灵 |
[41:47] | I took my rage out on him. | 我拿他出了气 |
[41:50] | He didn’t deserve it. | 不该由他受这些气 |
[41:53] | Which is why I stopped it. | 所以我撤销了 |
[41:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:58] | Do you seriously think that Stephanie Liston | 你难道真以为欠我人情的 |
[42:00] | is the only person who owes me a favor? | 只有斯特芬尼·利斯顿一人吗 |
[42:05] | Well, that doesn’t make me a good man. | 那也不会把我变成好人 |
[42:06] | That makes you a good man for me. | 而是把你变成了好人 |
[42:10] | Harvey, sometimes we need a little help. | 哈维 有时候我们也需要一些帮助 |
[42:23] | Big day. | 今天真够呛 |
[42:27] | Horrible day. | 也很恐怖 |
[42:30] | It ended well. | 但结局是好的 |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | You and Louis really came through. | 你和路易真的成功了 |
[42:37] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[42:43] | Look, I know what you’re thinking. | 听着 我知道你在想什么 |
[42:44] | – No, you don’t. – You don’t want to go to jail. | -不 你不知道 -你不想进监狱 |
[42:47] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[42:51] | I sat in that room today and listened to you tell me | 我今天坐在那屋子里 听你说 |
[42:55] | that ever since the day we met, | 从我们认识的那天起 |
[42:57] | you’ve had to cross one line | 你不得不越过一道 |
[42:58] | – after another, and– – Mike– | -又一道底线 -迈克 |
[43:00] | No, just… let me finish. | 不 听我说完 |
[43:05] | First there was Clifford Danner, | 一开始是克利福德·丹纳 |
[43:08] | then the witnesses, | 然后是目击证人 |
[43:10] | then suborning perjury, not to mention the 17 things | 之后是唆使作伪证 更别提我们 |
[43:13] | we did to stop the merger in the first place. | 为了阻止合并所做的17件事了 |
[43:17] | All of it, since you hired me. | 这一切 都是你雇我之后的事 |
[43:19] | Look, that’s not what I said. | 听着 我不是那个意思 |
[43:22] | Yes, it is. | 就是这样 |
[43:24] | I wasn’t blaming you for those things. | 我不是在怪你 |
[43:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[43:30] | I’m tired of putting the people I care about in jeopardy. | 我受够了把我在乎的人置于危险境地 |
[43:38] | I called Jonathan Sidwell this afternoon. | 我下午给乔纳森·西德威尔打电话了 |
[43:43] | I took the job. | 我接受了那份工作 |
[43:47] | We just got out. | 我们才刚刚渡过难关 |
[43:49] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[43:52] | you gave me permission to point the finger at you. | 你允许我把责任都推向你 |
[44:00] | Give me permission to go. | 也允许我走吧 |
[44:20] | You’re a good man, Harvey. | 你是个好人 哈维 |
[44:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:32] | Hey, when’s your last day? | 你什么时候走 |
[44:35] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[44:37] | Well, I want to take you out to dinner, you know? | 我想带你出去吃顿饭 |
[44:38] | I’m not gonna see you anymore. | 我再也不会见你了 |
[44:40] | I don’t think you realize, but I’m not exactly leaving. | 你还没搞清楚 我不会真的离开 |
[44:46] | Sidwell. You’re a client. | 西德威尔 是我们的客户 |
[44:48] | Which means technically, you work for me now. | 就是说严格说来 你现在是为我工作 |
[44:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 我才不 |
[44:52] | “No, I don’t, boss.” | 不 我才不 老板 |
[44:54] | – Don’t even try it. – Or “Sir.” | -别逗了 -或者”先生” |
[44:55] | Whichever feels least comfortable. | 哪个让你不舒服就叫哪个 |
[44:57] | You know, since I’m working alone now, | 既然我现在一个人工作 |
[44:59] | I guess that makes me superman. | 那我就是超人了 |
[45:01] | Or Aquaman, seeing as you’re in over your head. | 或者水行侠 既然你这么傻缺 |