时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re good with me working on the takeover with Logan? | 你不介意我跟洛根在收购项目上合作吗 |
[00:04] | As long as we don’t let that affect this… | 只要我们不让公事影响到私事 |
[00:09] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[00:10] | I do always get what I want. | 我确实要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[00:11] | And what I wanna do with this company is strip it down, | 而对这个公司 我就想把它拆散 |
[00:14] | – flip it over– – Okay, that’s enough. | -翻个底朝天 -好了 别说了 |
[00:16] | We’re done. | 到此为止 |
[00:17] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[00:18] | We are. | 到此为止 |
[00:19] | When I told you that our relationship | 我说我们的关系 |
[00:20] | is now purely professional, I was serious. | 仅限于工作 我是认真的 |
[00:23] | What’s not purely professional about lunch? | 午餐怎么不是限于工作了 |
[00:25] | Unless you mean the sex that will be following lunch? | 除非你说的是饭后的亲热 |
[00:27] | Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[00:28] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[00:29] | You lost him, | 你失去了他 |
[00:29] | and that’s what this company is to you now– | 所以这家公司对你就意味着 |
[00:32] | your family. | 你的家人 |
[00:33] | I lost both of my parents when I was 11 years old, | 我十一岁的时候失去了双亲 |
[00:35] | so I know a little something about needing family. | 所以我明白需要亲人的感觉 |
[00:38] | Since when does the S.E.C. go around intimidating law firms | 什么时候证监会开始通过盯上客户 |
[00:41] | by going after their clients? | 来威胁律所了 |
[00:43] | They don’t, but they will | 现在还没有 但等下周 |
[00:44] | when Eric Woodall starts there next week. | 埃里克·伍德尔上任就会了 |
[00:56] | Another all-nighter? | 又熬通宵了吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:00] | Work or school? | 为了工作还是学习 |
[01:01] | Work. | 工作 |
[01:02] | What were you working on? | 工作内容是什么 |
[01:04] | You know what I was working on. | 明知故问 |
[01:06] | I am so sorry, but I’m so tired. | 对不起 但我真的好累 |
[01:08] | I have to go get some sleep before I go back to the office. | 我得去睡一觉 然后去上班 |
[01:11] | I haven’t seen you in two days. | 我都两天没见着你了 |
[01:12] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟嘛 |
[01:14] | Okay, but I can’t be responsible for anything that I say. | 好吧 但我现在说话不过脑子 |
[01:19] | Well, okay, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[01:21] | is Logan going after another board member? | 洛根又要去找别的董事会成员了吗 |
[01:23] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[01:24] | Mm, is he running out of cash? | 他要没钱了吗 |
[01:25] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能说 |
[01:27] | Did you love him? | 你爱过他吗 |
[01:30] | How long have you been waiting to ask me that? | 这问题你等了多久了 |
[01:33] | You know, just when you were at your weakest | 等到你最虚弱 |
[01:36] | and most vulnerable. | 最不防备的时候 |
[01:39] | I did love him, but I don’t love him now. | 我爱过他 但现在不了 |
[01:43] | I love you. | 我爱着你 |
[01:47] | Who ended it? | 谁提出分手的 |
[01:49] | – Does that matter? – It does to me. | -这重要吗 -对我重要 |
[01:54] | I ended it. | 是我 |
[01:56] | Now, do you have any other burning questions, | 你还有其他讨厌的问题吗 |
[01:58] | or can I go to sleep, please? | 我能去睡了吗 |
[02:01] | Um, let me see. | 我想想 |
[02:02] | What’s the most expensive thing you ever shoplifted? | 你偷过的最贵的东西是什么 |
[02:05] | Were you a mean girl? | 你以前是不是个小坏丫头 |
[02:06] | Are you interested in taking a pole dancing class? | 你想去学钢管舞吗 |
[02:09] | You know what? We’ll get into that later. | 我们回头再说吧 |
[02:11] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[02:14] | God, enough about you. | 别老说你了 |
[02:15] | I want to talk about me. | 我想说说我的事呢 |
[02:16] | We were just talking about you. | 我们才聊过你的事 |
[02:18] | Not enough. | 聊得不够 |
[02:21] | All right, fine. Let’s talk about Harvey. | 好吧 我们谈哈维吧 |
[02:23] | So guess what he’s been up to. | 猜猜他在做什么呢 |
[02:25] | What? | 什么 |
[02:26] | He found the master tapes for his father’s solo album. | 他找到他父亲个人专辑的母带了 |
[02:30] | He’s working on buying them. | 在想办法买下来呢 |
[02:32] | He’s been trying to find them ever since he lost his father. | 自从父亲去世后他一直在到处找 |
[02:36] | Oh, I see why you’re telling me this. | 我知道你为什么要说这个了 |
[02:39] | You’re trying to humanize Harvey, | 你想塑造哈维的温情形象 |
[02:40] | because you’re afraid of what this fight is gonna do to us. | 因为你担心这场争斗会让我们翻脸 |
[02:44] | I’m afraid because of what it’s already doing to you. | 我担心是因为这已经让你变了个人 |
[02:46] | I’m talking Ali-Frazier. | 简直像阿里和弗雷泽 |
[02:48] | Come on, Donna. | 得了 唐娜 |
[02:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:51] | They started out like brothers. | 他们起初像兄弟一样 |
[02:52] | Then they went toe-to-toe three times, | 之后三次对决 |
[02:54] | and Joe Frazier went to his grave hating Muhammad Ali. | 乔·弗雷泽直到死都恨默罕默德·阿里 |
[02:58] | I didn’t know you were a boxing fan. | 我还不知道你还是个拳击迷 |
[03:00] | I’m a Harvey fan. | 我是个哈维迷 |
[03:02] | So am I, and that’s why I’m giving him my best. | 我也是 所以我要全力以赴 |
[03:08] | – Thanks for the coffee. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢请我喝咖啡 -不客气 |
[03:17] | You’re in late. | 你来迟了 |
[03:18] | I was up late. | 昨天睡晚了 |
[03:19] | Working on my stuff? | 在忙我的事吗 |
[03:21] | Working on a lot of stuff. | 忙的事多着呢 |
[03:24] | What can I help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:25] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:27] | About? | 什么事 |
[03:29] | Well, when I told you before that I’m not the same guy | 我之前跟你说过 |
[03:32] | that I used to be, what I meant was, | 我不是从前那种人了 |
[03:35] | I got caught up in emotion back then. | 是说我当时是被感情冲昏头脑 |
[03:37] | I’m not caught up in emotion anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[03:40] | And? | 所以呢 |
[03:41] | And that means that I’m gonna have to do some calculated things, | 所以我要做些很算计的事 |
[03:45] | and I needed to know that you’re okay with that. | 我需要确定你不会介意 |
[03:48] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会介意呢 |
[03:50] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[03:51] | Logan, you don’t have to come and have | 洛根 你不用专程跑来 |
[03:52] | these little check-in talks with me. | 跟我”谈心” |
[03:54] | I am a big girl, and I know how these things work. | 我不是小孩子了 我了解这种事 |
[03:57] | So just do what you have to do, and stop worrying about me. | 做你该做的 别操心我了 |
[04:03] | Great. | 好啊 |
[04:09] | Harvey, what the hell’s going on? | 哈维 到底怎么回事 |
[04:12] | At the moment, I’m 18 minutes away | 再过十八分钟 |
[04:13] | from owning Steve McQueen’s Shelby Cobra. | 我就能得到史蒂夫·麦奎因的眼镜蛇跑车了 |
[04:17] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我指的是什么 |
[04:18] | Last time I saw you, | 我们上次见面时 |
[04:19] | you told me you were gonna get me this company. | 你说你能拿下公司 |
[04:21] | I just found out Walter Gillis funded his pension. | 我刚刚得知沃尔特·吉利斯资助了他的养老金 |
[04:23] | Did you think they wouldn’t fight back? | 你觉得他们不会反击吗 |
[04:25] | I expected them to fight. | 我预计是他们会反击 |
[04:27] | Right now, we’re getting our ass kicked. | 但现在是我们被收拾得屁滚尿流了 |
[04:28] | Well, what scorecard are you looking at, | 你这比分是哪里看到的 |
[04:30] | because we just got them to give up half their war chest | 他们仅仅为了能够继续参战 |
[04:33] | just to stay in the fight. | 就放弃了一半的战争基金 |
[04:34] | I don’t give a shit what the scorecard says. | 我不在乎比分 |
[04:36] | I want a knockout. | 我要让他们出局 |
[04:37] | Well, it doesn’t work that way. | 但事情的走向一般不是那样的 |
[04:38] | It can if you hit them below the belt. | 你肯下狠手就可以 |
[04:39] | – Logan– – Save it. | -洛根 -省省吧 |
[04:41] | When my father went up against Carl Icahn, | 我父亲当年和卡尔·艾康对峙时 |
[04:43] | he said that you waited till he wasn’t looking, | 他说你就静静等到他放松警惕 |
[04:44] | you walked up behind him, and you shot him in the back. | 然后走到他身后 从背后给他一击 |
[04:47] | Walter Gillis isn’t Carl Icahn. | 沃尔特·吉利斯不是卡尔·艾康 |
[04:50] | I’m not talking about Walter Gillis. | 我说的不是沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[04:52] | I’m talking about Mike Ross. | 是迈克·罗斯 |
[04:54] | I don’t care who you’re talking about. | 我不在乎你说的是谁 |
[04:55] | That Icahn deal was completely different. | 艾康的案子和现在完全是两种情况 |
[04:58] | The only difference I see is that this deal | 在我看来唯一的不同就是 |
[05:01] | is against your surrogate son. | 我们面对的是你的干儿子 |
[05:04] | So are you willing to do this or not? | 你到底想不想做 |
[05:10] | You want below the belt? | 你想玩狠的 |
[05:11] | I’ll give you below the belt. | 我就出狠招让你看看 |
[05:54] | Louis, we talked about this. | 路易 这问题已经讨论清楚了 |
[05:57] | It’s just so weird to see him in my old office, you know? | 看他在我的旧办公室里感觉怪怪的 |
[06:00] | It’s like when you drive by the house you grew up in, | 就像是你开车经过你从小长大的那座房子 |
[06:03] | and there’s another family in there, | 看到另一个家庭住在里面 |
[06:05] | and all you want to do is break in and make yourself soup. | 就满脑子只想冲进去给自己炖个汤 |
[06:07] | You know that feeling? | 你懂那种感觉吗 |
[06:08] | Well, it depends on the soup. | 那要看是什么汤 |
[06:09] | – Mushroom barley. – Then no. | -蘑菇大麦汤 -那就不懂了 |
[06:12] | Hey, did you get him that apology gift | 我让你给他准备的道歉礼物 |
[06:13] | I told you to get him? | 你准备了吗 |
[06:14] | Except instead of scotch, | 我没准备威士忌 |
[06:15] | I got us two front-row tickets to the ballet. | 但买了两张芭蕾舞头排票 |
[06:19] | Well, it’s the thought that counts. | 总之 有心是最重要的 |
[06:22] | Louis, can I help you with something? | 路易 有事需要我帮忙吗 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:25] | You and me, we got off on the wrong foot. | 你和我 初见时有些误会 |
[06:29] | Words were said, hurtful caricatures were drawn, | 话已出口 伤已落下 |
[06:33] | and I did some bad things too. | 我也做了些不好的事 |
[06:35] | Water under the bridge, Louis. | 事情已经过去了 路易 |
[06:36] | Well, no, not to me. | 不 对我来说不是 |
[06:38] | See, um, I once was told that actions have consequences, | 曾经有人对我说过 行动是会有后果的 |
[06:42] | and I want to turn things around by inviting you… | 我想通过邀请你去美国芭蕾舞团 |
[06:47] | to the American Ballet Company’s production of Giselle. | 制作的《吉赛尔》来改变这一现状 |
[06:52] | The ballet? | 芭蕾舞 |
[06:52] | Yeah, you and me tonight. | 咱们俩 今晚 |
[06:56] | Louis, I would love to go to the ballet with you. | 路易 我很愿意和你去看芭蕾 |
[06:58] | I really would, but I have Knicks tickets tonight, man, | 我真的愿意 但我今晚要看尼克斯的比赛 |
[07:01] | and I never miss a game. | 我一场都不落 |
[07:03] | All right, I’m gonna let it go that | 好吧 放弃《吉赛尔》选择篮球 |
[07:05] | you’re choosing basketball over Giselle, | 我就不计较了 |
[07:06] | but I really need to make this up to you, Jeff. | 但我真的想补偿你 杰夫 |
[07:07] | I can’t be in the red. | 我的人生报表上不能出现红字[未完成] |
[07:09] | I am always, always in the black, | 要永远 永远都是黑色的[已完成] |
[07:11] | and I don’t mean that in a racial sense. | 我没有种族歧视的意思 |
[07:14] | Well, now that you mention it, I could really use some advice. | 既然你这么说了 我确实需要一些建议 |
[07:19] | About a case? | 关于案子的吗 |
[07:20] | About Jessica. | 关于杰西卡 |
[07:21] | I just pulled Adam Grieves as opposing counsel. | 我这次遇上了亚当·格里夫斯作对方律师 |
[07:23] | And long story short, he hates me, | 长话短说就是 他非常恨我 |
[07:25] | and I could really use Jessica’s help to run some interference, | 我真的需要杰西卡出面干预一下 |
[07:28] | but I’m the new guy, it’s only my second case, | 但我是新来的 这只是第二个案子 |
[07:32] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[07:34] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我来告诉你我会怎么做 |
[07:36] | I’m gonna get you front-row tickets | 我会给你找几张杰西卡·皮尔逊帮助会的 |
[07:37] | to Jessica Pearson’s help. | 头排门票 |
[07:44] | Okay, Harvey, you didn’t bring me here to make me | 哈维 你不会只是让我来 |
[07:45] | choke down these Brussels sprouts. | 吃洋白菜的吧 |
[07:47] | No, I didn’t, but you are going to have | 不 我不是 但你总要 |
[07:49] | to choke down something else. | 吃点东西 |
[07:51] | Let me guess. This is about Walter Gillis. | 我猜猜 是关于沃尔特·吉利斯的事 |
[07:53] | No, it’s not about Walter. | 不 不是关于沃尔特 |
[07:55] | It’s about the line of credit | 是关于你马上要停止 |
[07:56] | that you’re about to stop giving him. | 提供给他们的授信额度的事 |
[07:58] | And why on earth would I do that? | 但我为什么要那么做呢 |
[07:59] | Because if you don’t, I have a feeling | 因为如果你拒绝 我有预感 |
[08:01] | that every Pearson Specter client | 所有现在正与你合作的 |
[08:03] | that you currently do business with, | 皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所客户 |
[08:05] | suddenly gonna move their accounts to Chase. | 会突然将他们的账户转去摩根大通 |
[08:08] | You really want to cripple his company that badly? | 你真的那么想把他的公司搞垮吗 |
[08:10] | His company’s already dead. | 他的公司已经垮了 |
[08:12] | He just doesn’t know it yet. | 他只是还不知道而已 |
[08:13] | That doesn’t give you the right to threaten me. | 但这也不证明你就有资格威胁我 |
[08:15] | If I were threatening you, I’d come right out and say it. | 如果我是在威胁你 我会直说的 |
[08:18] | If you don’t do this, tomorrow morning, | 如果你不这么做 明早 |
[08:20] | you lose $2 billion worth of deposits. | 你会损失二十亿美元的存款 |
[08:23] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[08:24] | That he is. | 他确实是 |
[08:26] | – What are you doing here, Mike? – What do you mean? | -迈克 你来干什么 -干嘛这么问 |
[08:28] | I just came for the Brussels sprouts. | 我是来吃洋白菜的 |
[08:30] | You know how I know how good they are? | 你知道我是怎么知道这家的球芽甘蓝很棒的吗 |
[08:32] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[08:33] | Because this is where Harvey brings bankers | 因为这里就是哈维常带银行家来 |
[08:35] | to strong-arm them into doing some bullshit. | 然后胁迫他们 欺负他们的地方 |
[08:37] | – Don’t listen to him. – No, he should listen to me. | -别听他的 -不 他应该听我的 |
[08:39] | I’m Walter Gillis’ partner, | 我是沃尔特·吉利斯的合伙人 |
[08:40] | and if he cuts off our funding | 这顿午餐之后的两个月内 |
[08:41] | at any point in the next two months following this lunch, | 如果他掐断资金 |
[08:44] | then the next time you’re talking about | 你再谈起洋白菜 |
[08:46] | these brussels sprouts will be in front of a grand jury. | 就是在大陪审团面前了 |
[08:51] | Oh, Vernon, don’t take it personally. | 弗农 这不是针对你 |
[08:54] | He did the same thing to the guy from Leeds | 他对利兹的人也干过 |
[08:55] | at the exact same table seven months ago. | 也是这张桌子 七个月之前 |
[09:09] | Louis, I got your memo, | 路易 我看到你的备忘录了 |
[09:11] | and if you want to get an antique diving bell | 如果你想为自己的新办公室 |
[09:13] | for your new office, it’s on your dime. | 添置古董潜水钟 得自己掏钱 |
[09:17] | Okay, that’s bullshit, but whatever. | 那可没门儿 先别管它 |
[09:19] | I’m here about Jeff Malone. | 我是想谈谈杰夫·马龙 |
[09:20] | I am not the principal. | 我又不是校长 |
[09:21] | You two are gonna have to work your shit out on the playground. | 你们自己去操场上追跑打闹吧 |
[09:24] | But you see, that’s just it. | 但你知道 就是这事 |
[09:26] | We already did. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[09:28] | Something’s not right. | 有蹊跷 |
[09:30] | Why are you here? | 你想说什么 |
[09:31] | I’m here because you need to run interference. | 我想说 你得做一下掩护阻挡[橄榄球术语] |
[09:34] | I thought you just said you worked it out. | 你不是说已经解决了吗 |
[09:35] | No, not with me, with Adam Grieves at the S.E.C. | 不是对我 是对证监会的亚当·格里夫斯 |
[09:38] | He has it in for Malone. | 他跟马龙有过节 |
[09:39] | Louis, I’m glad you two are going to be | 路易 我很高兴从现在起 |
[09:42] | walking to school together from now on, | 你和马龙就要成为一起上学的好朋友了 |
[09:44] | but I hired Jeff Malone to handle the S.E.C., | 但是我雇杰夫·马龙来处理证监会的事 |
[09:48] | not to get me to handle them for him. | 不是我要为他处理这事 |
[09:53] | You know, you’re always telling me not to make enemies, | 你总跟我说不要树敌 |
[09:56] | and for the first time since Harvey, | 而哈维之后 这是第一次 |
[09:59] | I have just made a new friend, | 我交到一个新朋友 |
[10:01] | so I’m asking you… | 所以 我请求你 |
[10:07] | please do it for my friend. | 拜托你帮帮我的朋友 |
[10:09] | – Louis– – If you won’t do it for him, | -路易 -如果你不想帮他 |
[10:12] | please do it for me. | 请帮帮我 |
[10:15] | I just had a very interesting chat with Louis Litt. | 我刚和路易·利特进行了很有意思的谈话 |
[10:18] | Louis is a very interesting guy. | 路易是个很有意思的人 |
[10:20] | Did you know he’s never eaten an olive? | 你知道他从不吃橄榄吗 |
[10:22] | I did not, but I do know you fed him some bullshit. | 不知道 但我知道你拿话骗了他 |
[10:25] | – That doesn’t sound like me. – Really? | -我才不是那种人 -是吗 |
[10:27] | ‘Cause he thinks we need to work together | 可他觉得我们俩应该合作 |
[10:28] | because there’s bad blood between you and Adam Grieves. | 因为你和亚当·格里夫斯不合 |
[10:30] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不喜欢谈这个 |
[10:31] | Of course not, because you and Adam Grieves | 当然 因为你和亚当·格里夫斯 |
[10:33] | play basketball every Wednesday. | 每周三一起打篮球 |
[10:36] | What happens on the court, Jessica, stays on the court. | 法庭上的事 杰西卡 不要带出法庭 |
[10:38] | And I thought I was clear about boundaries. | 我以为我已经把界限说得很清楚了 |
[10:42] | Well, listen, if that’s really how you feel, | 如果你真那么想 |
[10:43] | why don’t you just tell Louis that you want to bow out | 为什么不直接告诉路易你不想掺合进来 |
[10:45] | because you don’t trust yourself around me? | 因为害怕在我身边把持不住自己 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 是啊 你还是放不下 |
[10:52] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[11:00] | What happened to going below the belt? | 你的狠招进行得怎么样 |
[11:02] | I went below the belt. | 我去出狠招了 |
[11:03] | The referee stepped in and threw a grand jury at my face. | 可是裁判介入 还托出了大陪审团 |
[11:05] | Well, I wasn’t asking you to go below the belt | 我可没让你 |
[11:07] | with the company. | 对他们公司使坏 |
[11:08] | I was asking you to go below the belt with Ross. | 我是让你对罗斯使坏 |
[11:10] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[11:11] | I’m saying you hire a private investigator | 我是让你雇个私人侦探 |
[11:13] | to find every skeleton in his closet. | 去挖他的秘密 |
[11:15] | He wakes up in the morning, and it’s all over the front page. | 让他早上一睁眼 所有报纸头版都是他 |
[11:17] | Logan, that’s not going below the belt. | 洛根 那不是使坏 |
[11:18] | That’s just nuts. | 那是发疯 |
[11:20] | You’re full of shit. | 胡说八道 |
[11:21] | You don’t want to do this, because you don’t have | 你不愿这么做 是因为 |
[11:23] | the stomach to do it to your boy. | 你舍不得这么对待他 |
[11:24] | No, I don’t want to do it, because we’re on a path | 不 我不愿这么做 因为我们 |
[11:26] | to win this thing, | 已经向着胜利前进了 |
[11:27] | and I let you bait me into doing | 我之所以放任你诱导我去使坏 |
[11:29] | what I already did because I thought you were | 是因为我以为 |
[11:31] | just a little impatient. | 你只是没有耐心 |
[11:33] | But now I’m starting to realize what it really is. | 现在我开始明白到底是怎么回事了 |
[11:36] | What is that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:37] | Who’s full of shit now? | 现在是谁胡说八道 |
[11:39] | This has nothing to do with Rachel. | 跟瑞秋一点关系也没有 |
[11:41] | You got there pretty damn fast. | 你脑子还挺快 |
[11:44] | Hey, I asked you to put Mike Ross down with one punch. | 我让你一击拿下迈克·罗斯 |
[11:47] | You said you would, and you didn’t. | 你说没问题 但没做到 |
[11:50] | So either do what I’m asking, or I’ll do it myself. | 所以要么按我说的做 要么让我自己来 |
[12:05] | You can’t do it, Harvey. | 你不能那么干 哈维 |
[12:07] | Yes, I can. | 我当然能 |
[12:08] | Logan’s gonna do it anyway. | 反正洛根总会动手 |
[12:09] | At least this way it’ll be me. | 至少让我亲自来吧 |
[12:11] | What’s the difference if you hire somebody | 你雇人去调查迈克和洛根雇人 |
[12:12] | to look into Mike or Logan does? | 有什么本质区别吗 |
[12:15] | You know damn well they’re gonna uncover his secret. | 你很清楚他们会发现他的秘密 |
[12:17] | I don’t know that, and you don’t either. | 我不清楚 你也一样 |
[12:18] | – Yeah, I do. – No one’s ever found it before. | -我清楚 -没人发现过他的秘密 |
[12:21] | Because you were hiding it from people | 那是因为你隐瞒的人 |
[12:23] | who weren’t looking for it, not from people who are. | 没有查他老底 现在有人查了 |
[12:25] | What do you want from me, Donna? | 你想要我怎么做 唐娜 |
[12:30] | I want you to get Mike to give up. | 我想让你说服迈克放弃 |
[12:32] | Well, I’m not gonna do that, | 我不去劝他 |
[12:33] | because I know he’s not gonna give up. | 我知道他不会放弃的 |
[12:35] | – How do you know that? – Because I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[12:37] | This is Mike we’re talking about. | 他可是迈克 |
[12:39] | If it were anyone other than Mike, | 换作其他人 |
[12:40] | I’d have an article in the journal tomorrow. | 明天我的文章就见报了 |
[12:43] | That’s not what you told Logan. | 你跟洛根可不是这么说的 |
[12:44] | Because I goddamn lied to Logan, and it didn’t work. | 我对洛根说谎了 但不管用 |
[12:47] | Now I’m gonna do what I have to do. | 现在我得做我该做的 |
[12:51] | Well, the least you can do is warn him. | 你至少可以警告他 |
[12:53] | He’s on the other side. | 他是我们的竞争对手 |
[12:55] | I’m not gonna warn him. | 我不会警告他 |
[12:56] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不是这么办的 |
[13:01] | Well, maybe you should think of something | 也许你应该想一个 |
[13:02] | that won’t ruin his goddamn life. | 不会毁了他一生的办法 |
[13:14] | You ready to get down to business? | 准备好办正事了吗 |
[13:16] | – Yes, I am. – Good. | -准备好了 -很好 |
[13:17] | I was thinking that maybe we could do all this over lunch. | 我在想也许我们可以共进午餐 边吃边干活 |
[13:20] | It’s 10:30. | 现在才十点半 |
[13:21] | There’s a lot to discuss, Jessica. | 有很多事情需要讨论 杰西卡 |
[13:23] | No, there isn’t. | 没什么好讨论的 |
[13:25] | We need to bury them in paperwork. | 准备好资料就行 |
[13:27] | No, we don’t. | 不 |
[13:27] | We just need to come up with a legitimate reason | 我们要想一个正当理由 |
[13:29] | why Brooks made that trade. | 解释布鲁克斯为什么会做那笔交易 |
[13:30] | There is no legitimate reason. | 没有正当理由 |
[13:31] | I didn’t say there needs to be one, Jessica. | 我没说有 杰西卡 |
[13:33] | I said we need to find one. | 我说我们要找一个 |
[13:35] | You are taking to defense like a fish to water. | 你搞起辩护真是如鱼得水啊 |
[13:37] | Well, you didn’t bring me in here | 你雇用我 |
[13:38] | just for my genetically superior bone structure, did you? | 又不只因为我天生丽质 不是吗 |
[13:41] | Mm, no, that’s what I brought him in for. | 当然不是 那是我让他来的原因 |
[13:43] | Hey, sorry I’m late. I was just getting up to speed. | 抱歉我来晚了 我刚才在熟悉案子 |
[13:47] | You brought Louis in. | 你把路易找来了 |
[13:49] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[13:50] | Three heads are better than two, | 多个人总是好的 |
[13:51] | unless you have an objection? | 你有异议吗 |
[13:54] | No. | 当然没有 |
[13:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[13:56] | I would never turn down a threesome, right, buddy? | 我从不拒绝3P 对吧 伙计 |
[13:59] | I hear you. | 我听到了哦 |
[14:01] | Good, because Jessica and I were just having | 很好 杰西卡和我 |
[14:04] | a little difference of opinion about what to do next. | 就接下来的行动有一点小分歧 |
[14:06] | Yes, and I’m sure Louis, the man that I hired, | 是的 我相信路易 我的雇员 |
[14:09] | the man who owes his very career to me, | 这个职业生涯全指望我的人 |
[14:12] | will see things my way. | 会赞同我的看法 |
[14:13] | Well, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. | 我可不想得罪任何人 |
[14:15] | No, Louis, you’re not stepping on anyone’s toes here, | 路易 你不会得罪任何人 |
[14:18] | and to be fair, I think you’re an amazing attorney | 老实说 我觉得你是个优秀的律师 |
[14:20] | who doesn’t owe anyone anything. | 不必指望任何人 |
[14:22] | Ooh, do you work out? | 你经常锻炼吗 |
[14:25] | Oh, I-I try to stay fit. | 我试着健身来着 |
[14:28] | Try? | 试着 |
[14:29] | Mission accomplished. | 成效不错嘛 |
[14:31] | Can we get to the point? | 说正题行吗 |
[14:32] | Lou? Louis? | 路 路易 |
[14:34] | Jeff and I have two different approaches to this case. | 我和杰夫在此案的处理方法上有分歧 |
[14:36] | Exactly, go for the knockout punch or bore them to death. | 没错 致命一击还是让他们无聊至死 |
[14:39] | Oh, well, when you frame it that way– | 你这么一说 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe you’re using that old debate team trick. | 真不敢相信你居然在用你那套辩论队的老把戏 |
[14:43] | Farm boy strong. | 健壮得像农场小伙 |
[14:44] | That’s what you are. | 你真的是那种范例 |
[14:46] | Jessica, what debate team trick? | 杰西卡 你说什么辩论队把戏 |
[14:47] | Calling my approach “Bore them to death” | 管我的方法叫”无聊至死” |
[14:49] | and yours “A knockout punch.” | 管你的叫”致命一击” |
[14:51] | Man, you’re really good at this. | 伙计 你按得真好 |
[14:52] | Are you– have you done this before? | 以前给人按过吗 |
[14:54] | Sure have. | 当然了 |
[14:55] | Look, Jessica, you can make assumptions about how | 杰西卡 你可以想当然地以为 |
[14:57] | this farm boy’s gonna come down on this all you want to, | 这个农场小伙会对你言听计从 |
[15:00] | but I think we all pretty much know he’s playing on my team. | 但你我都清楚 他站在我这边 |
[15:05] | Jeff, you’re right. | 杰夫 你说得对 |
[15:07] | You are right, and in fact, | 你说得对 事实上 |
[15:09] | I think that, because you and Louis | 我认为 既然你和路易 |
[15:12] | see eye to eye on this case, that you should work together, | 在此案上看法一致 你俩就一起干吧 |
[15:15] | and I should bow out. | 我就不搀和了 |
[15:16] | You actually think that bothers me? | 你真觉得这会困扰到我吗 |
[15:19] | Because now I’ve this farm boy all to myself, Jess. | 这农场小伙全归我了 杰西 |
[15:24] | Just you and me, cowboy. | 就剩你和我了 牛仔 |
[15:25] | It’s like Ernie and Bert. | 就像厄尼和伯特 |
[15:30] | Jeff Malone is in love with me. | 杰夫·马龙爱上我了 |
[15:31] | – What? – I was just in a meeting with him, | -什么 -我去跟他开会 |
[15:33] | and he started off by patting my shoulder. | 他开始拍我肩膀 |
[15:35] | He’s a jock, Louis. | 他是个运动型的 路易 |
[15:36] | That’s just how they are. | 他们都这样 |
[15:37] | No, he was then rubbing my shoulders. | 不 他还揉我的肩 |
[15:39] | Then he touched my arm. | 还摸了我的胳膊 |
[15:41] | He’s all over me. | 手到处乱放 |
[15:42] | Wow. What was that meeting about? | 你们开会到底要说什么 |
[15:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[15:44] | Donna, his arguments are loaded with double meaning. | 唐娜 他用的词都是两层意思 |
[15:47] | Who invokes the Penal Code in an S.E.C. case? | 证监会的案子谁会去提刑法典啊 |
[15:52] | He said “Penal”? | 他还说了刑法典吗[和JJ发音相近] |
[15:54] | Three times. | 说了三次 |
[15:55] | The third time, we were just talking about | 第三次我们本来在说 |
[15:56] | the Glass-Steagall Act, which is purely civil, and it– | 格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案 倒没什么 但 |
[15:58] | God damn it, woman, do I have to draw you a map? | 该死的 非让我详细描述你才懂吗 |
[16:00] | I mean, come to think of it, | 不过想想也是 |
[16:01] | athletes coming out is all the rage now. | 现在总有运动员出柜呢 |
[16:03] | And guess what his favorite sport is: Basket…Ball. | 你猜他最喜欢的运动是什么 篮…球 |
[16:06] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:09] | Shut the front door. | 闭嘴吧 |
[16:10] | No, I want to shut the back door. | 我比较想把后门闭上 |
[16:11] | Okay, Louis, | 路易 |
[16:13] | now that we’ve firmly established his gayness, | 既然已经确信了他是同性恋 |
[16:16] | why would he think you’re gay? | 他为什么会觉得你也是 |
[16:17] | I mean, you’re… | 你可是 |
[16:21] | straight as an arrow. | 直如利箭啊 |
[16:24] | I may have said that I eat cock | 我貌似跟他说过 |
[16:25] | for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. | 我每餐都把屌炖了吃 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | It was a different kind of cock, Donna. | 我不是那个意思 唐娜 |
[16:29] | Okay, Louis, what exactly do you want from me? | 路易 你想让我干什么 |
[16:33] | I want you to tell me what I should do about it. | 我想让你告诉我怎么做 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna tell you exactly what you’re gonna do about it: | 我这就告诉你怎么做 |
[16:37] | Nothing. | 什么都别做 |
[16:38] | What do you mean, “Nothing”? | 什么意思 什么都别做 |
[16:39] | I mean don’t give him anything back. | 别对他有所回应啊 |
[16:40] | He’ll get the message. It’ll pass. | 他会明白的 就没事了 |
[16:45] | Donna, I don’t think you understand the power of my sexuality. | 唐娜 我觉得你低估了我有多性感 |
[16:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[16:51] | Oh, you know, it’s just a little something for your file. | 给你的档案里加点东西 |
[16:54] | I have a file? | 我还有档案 |
[16:56] | That information is classified. | 那是机密 |
[16:57] | – Wait, why? – It’s in your file. | -等等 为什么 -答案也在你档案里 |
[17:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:15] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[17:17] | If you’d be more comfortable, I have a couple rocks | 你不自在的话 我这有几块石头 |
[17:19] | you could crawl out from under. | 你可以躲下面爬出去 |
[17:20] | Most people would go with some tall weeds I could hide behind. | 大多数人都说给我找丛野草让我藏身 |
[17:23] | Most people don’t take these fights personally. | 大多数人觉得这些公事都不针对个人 |
[17:25] | – I do. – That’s exactly why I’m here. | -我不觉得 -我正是为此而来 |
[17:27] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[17:29] | I came here to tell you something man-to-man, | 我来跟你直来直去地谈谈 |
[17:31] | because I know what this company means to you. | 我知道公司对你意义重大 |
[17:33] | If you knew what this company meant to me, | 你要是知道这点 |
[17:35] | you wouldn’t be trying to steal it. | 就不会来偷我的公司了 |
[17:38] | Walter, I know how your son died. | 沃尔特 我知道你儿子是怎么死的 |
[17:41] | Get the hell out of my office. | 给我滚出去 |
[17:44] | Not before I tell you that Mike Ross was a drug dealer. | 说完再走 迈克·罗斯是个毒贩子 |
[17:48] | Bullshit he was, and I’m calling security, | 你就胡扯吧 我要叫保安了 |
[17:52] | and if you’re not gone by the time they get here, | 你不赶紧出去 |
[17:53] | their job’s going to be getting me off you. | 到时他们的工作就是从我手里救你了 |
[17:56] | Fine, I’ll go, but ask him. | 我这就走 不过你去问他 |
[17:59] | Ask him if he ever dealt drugs. | 问问他是不是贩过毒 |
[18:01] | Ask him if he ever refused to take a drug test. | 问问他是不是拒绝过药检 |
[18:05] | Ask him if he was ever high at work. | 问问他上班时是不是嗑嗨过 |
[18:07] | I said, “Get out.” | 我已经让你滚了 |
[18:08] | And ask him if on the very day he came to me looking for a job | 再问问他 他来找我雇他的当天 |
[18:11] | he had a briefcase filled with marijuana. | 是不是拎了一整箱的大麻 |
[18:15] | This is how you do this, come here “Man-to-man” | 你就这样吗 说要找我”直来直去” |
[18:20] | and use my son’s death to take my company from me? | 然后就借我儿子的死让我交出公司吗 |
[18:25] | Well, you are nothing but a piece of shit. | 我告诉你 你就是一混蛋 |
[18:31] | You’re right. I am a piece of shit. | 没错 我的确混蛋 |
[18:34] | But that doesn’t make what I’m telling you any less true. | 但这不代表我说的都是假的 |
[18:49] | Walter, what are you doing here? | 沃尔特 你来干什么 |
[18:50] | I’m having second thoughts. | 我犹豫了 |
[18:53] | About the takeover. | 你是说收购吗 |
[18:54] | About you. | 我是说你 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. I don’t understan– | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[18:57] | Have you ever been involved in a drug deal? | 你参与过贩毒吗 |
[19:04] | Walter, look, I’m trying to save your company here. | 沃尔特 我可是在努力帮你保住公司 |
[19:06] | And I’m here to find out what kind of man I’m in business with, | 而我要搞清楚 与我共事的是什么人 |
[19:07] | so I’m going to ask you again. | 所以我再问一遍 |
[19:10] | Have you ever been involved in a drug deal? | 你参与过贩毒吗 |
[19:21] | What did Harvey tell you? | 哈维跟你说什么了 |
[19:24] | Looks like he told me the truth. | 看来他说的是事实 |
[19:25] | The truth is that Harvey can’t beat us, | 事实是哈维打不过我们 |
[19:27] | so he’s trying to divide us, | 就来挑拨离间 |
[19:28] | and he’s using your son to do it. | 还用你儿子的故事逼你就范 |
[19:30] | Just like you used his memory to make you my partner. | 你也利用我的回忆达成了合作 |
[19:32] | To save your life’s work. | 我是要保住你毕生的事业 |
[19:34] | Another lie from another liar. | 又一个骗子的新鬼话 |
[19:37] | You two deserve each other. | 你俩真是般配 |
[19:39] | We’re done. | 我们到此为止 |
[19:49] | – Mike, are you okay? – I don’t care who you find. | -迈克 你还好吗 -我不管你找谁 |
[19:51] | I want you to hire someone | 我要你雇人 |
[19:52] | to get every piece of dirt there is on Logan Sanders. | 挖出洛根·桑德斯的所有丑闻 |
[19:55] | Just do it. | 去做就好 |
[19:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:57] | To take care of something else. | 搞定其他事 |
[20:05] | Couple things. It’s Porter birthday. | 两件事 今天是波特生日 |
[20:07] | I got him that weird zucchini cake he likes from the Bronx. | 我订了他喜欢的怪异的布朗克斯西葫芦蛋糕 |
[20:09] | What cake? | 什么蛋糕 |
[20:10] | Somebody returned Stutman’s chair. | 有人把斯塔特曼的椅子还回来了 |
[20:12] | It was missing? | 它丢过吗 |
[20:13] | And the “No questions asked” memo in the kitchen worked. | 厨房里”既往不咎”的便条起作用了 |
[20:16] | – What did it stop? – Mm, it’s not important. | -它阻止了什么 -不重要 |
[20:18] | None of these things are important. | 这些事都不重要 |
[20:19] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[20:21] | Louis thinks Malone is in love with him. | 路易觉得马龙爱上他了 |
[20:24] | Your secret’s safe. | 你的小秘密很安全 |
[20:26] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢了 |
[20:33] | Hey, Louis, do you have a minute? | 路易 有时间吗 |
[20:35] | Well, it’s about all I have, ’cause I’m super, super busy. | 我就时间紧 现在超级超级忙 |
[20:37] | Yeah, well, listen, I just wanted to check in | 我就是来看看 |
[20:39] | and see if you’re ready to pull an all-nighter. | 你有没有准备好熬通宵 |
[20:41] | I just got all the brokerage tapes in, | 我调来了所有经纪人业务录音 |
[20:42] | and I figure we could just grind it out. | 我觉得咱们可以重过一遍 |
[20:45] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[20:45] | Tonight, unless you want to go right now | 今晚 除非你想现在 |
[20:47] | and just pound it out all at once. | 立刻着手搞定 |
[20:49] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[20:50] | I mean, you have got this all wrong. | 我是说 你会错意了 |
[20:51] | Jeff, I like you…as a friend. | 杰夫 我喜欢你 但是作为朋友 |
[20:57] | Right, Louis. | 是的 路易 |
[20:58] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[21:00] | I think I’ve made that perfectly clear. | 我觉得我已经表达得很清楚了 |
[21:02] | Too clear, man, too clear. | 太清楚了 朋友 太清楚 |
[21:05] | I mean, enough with the come-ons, already. | 引诱的意图已经够明显了 |
[21:07] | – What? – Yeah, I mean, I get it. | -什么 -我明白了 |
[21:08] | You know, we’re a perfect match, you know, | 如果咱俩都是同志 |
[21:10] | if you go that way, ebony and ivory. | 那就是天生一对 就像黑檀木和白象牙 |
[21:12] | But I play a different instrument, so… | 但我喜欢的是女人 所以… |
[21:15] | Oh, Louis, no– | 路易 不是 |
[21:16] | Look, I– look, it’s just that– | 我 听着 只是 |
[21:18] | I just don’t– I don’t want there to be, | 我只是不希望 |
[21:21] | you know, just awkwardness, especially since Jessica | 事情变得尴尬 特别是杰西卡 |
[21:23] | just bowed out, and it’s just me and you now. | 退出以后 就只剩我和你了 |
[21:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:29] | Well, now that you’ve seen right through me, Louis, | 既然你看穿我的想法了 路易 |
[21:33] | I…I am disappointed. | 我 我是很失望 |
[21:38] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:39] | To be honest, I’m feeling a little raw right now. | 说实话 我现在觉得有些受伤 |
[21:42] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:47] | Maybe it’s best if you just told Jessica | 你最好告诉杰西卡 |
[21:49] | that she needs to step back in. | 还是需要她介入 |
[21:51] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[21:53] | Can do, yeah. | 没问题 |
[21:58] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:59] | You here to fight me? | 你是来找我打架的吗 |
[22:01] | Oh, should I wait for you to turn your back? | 我是不是应该等你转过身 |
[22:02] | That seems to be more your speed. | 这好像更符合你的风格 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry, were you expecting me to give you a call? | 抱歉 难道你指望我事先通知你 |
[22:06] | No, I was expecting you to be a human being. | 不 我指望你会有点人性 |
[22:08] | From where I’m sitting, I was a goddamn saint. | 照我来看 我已经仁至义尽了 |
[22:10] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 此话怎讲 |
[22:11] | If I didn’t do what I did, Logan was gonna hire | 如果我不这么做 洛根就会 |
[22:13] | a private investigator to smear you up and down the block. | 雇私家侦探把你的老底翻个遍 |
[22:16] | – So what? – You know what. | -那又怎样 -你知道会怎样 |
[22:18] | I shot you in the knees, | 我朝你膝盖开了一枪 |
[22:20] | so he wouldn’t shoot you in the face. | 他才不会朝你脑袋开枪 |
[22:22] | – You’re welcome. – You know what, Harvey? | -不用谢我 -你知道吗 哈维 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna take pass on the thank-you | 我要跳过谢你这一步 |
[22:25] | and instead skip right to the part where I call you | 直接跳到我叫你 |
[22:26] | a piece of shit. | 混蛋的那一步 |
[22:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:28] | I’m getting a little tired of hearing that. | 这话我已经听腻了 |
[22:30] | And what does that make you for threatening to bring | 你在餐馆威胁要提起 |
[22:32] | criminal charges in that restaurant? | 刑事诉讼又好到哪里去了 |
[22:33] | You deserved criminal charges | 你在餐馆的所作所为 |
[22:35] | for what you were doing in that restaurant. | 就应该被起诉 |
[22:37] | You didn’t have a problem when we did it seven months ago | 7个月前我们对利兹的那个家伙这么做时 |
[22:39] | to the guy from Leeds. | 你可没有意见 |
[22:40] | Seven months ago, you weren’t lying to somebody about me. | 7个月前 你没有对别人诽谤我 |
[22:42] | I didn’t lie, and seven months ago, | 我说的是实话 而且7个月前 |
[22:44] | you were goddamn here. | 你还在这里 |
[22:48] | So that’s what this is about. | 所以这才是问题的关键 |
[22:50] | You can’t stand that I got out of here | 你不能容忍我离开了这里 |
[22:52] | and that I’m succeeding without you. | 而且没有你我也很成功 |
[22:54] | Without me? | 没有我 |
[22:56] | I made you. | 我造就了你 |
[22:58] | Without me, you’re nothing. | 没有我 你什么都不是 |
[23:00] | Right there. | 就是这点 |
[23:02] | That’s who you are, and that’s why I left. | 你就是这样的人 所以我才离开 |
[23:05] | Bullshit. Don’t lay that on me. | 扯淡 别赖我身上 |
[23:06] | You left because you needed to feed that huge ego. | 你离开是想满足你膨胀的自负 |
[23:09] | Ego? Ego? | 自负 自负 |
[23:12] | If I stayed here, you know what would have been | 你知道如果我待在这 |
[23:13] | hanging over my head for the rest of my life. | 我的余生都要提心吊胆 |
[23:16] | Which is why I told you to move somewhere | 所以我才让你 |
[23:18] | nobody ever knew you. | 搬到没人认识的地方去 |
[23:19] | But you stayed here, | 但你要留在这 |
[23:21] | so that thing is still over your goddamn head, | 所以你的威胁根本还在 |
[23:23] | and I stopped it. | 是我阻止了这一切 |
[23:24] | I don’t care what you think you stopped. | 我不管你以为你阻止了什么 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna go to Walter Gillis, | 你马上去找沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[23:28] | and you’re gonna make this thing right. | 把你惹下的乱子弥补好 |
[23:30] | It is right. | 这样就很好 |
[23:31] | It’s over. You lost. | 结束了 你输了 |
[23:33] | Nothing’s over. | 什么都没结束 |
[23:35] | And you’re the one who lost something today. | 今天你才是输家 |
[23:37] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[23:38] | You went personal. I went personal. | 你搞人身攻击 我也来 |
[23:40] | Your father’s master tapes… I’ve got ’em. | 你父亲的唱片母带 在我手上 |
[23:47] | Those tapes have nothing to do with this deal. | 那些带子跟这笔交易毫无关联 |
[23:52] | They do now. | 现在有关了 |
[24:00] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[24:03] | I did this. | 这是我造成的 |
[24:04] | – What? – The tapes. | -什么 -那些带子 |
[24:06] | Mike found out about them from me. | 迈克是从我这里打听到的 |
[24:09] | I’ve been meeting him for coffee just because I wanted | 我和他一起喝过咖啡 只是因为 |
[24:11] | to make sure that everything was okay between the two of you, | 我想确认你们俩之间一切都好 |
[24:13] | and I never, ever thought that he would do something like this. | 我从没想过他会做这种事 |
[24:17] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常 非常对不起 |
[24:19] | It’s not your fault, Donna. | 这不是你的错 唐娜 |
[24:23] | – What are you gonna do? – Nothing. | -你打算怎么做 -什么都不做 |
[24:24] | The tapes have nothing to do with this deal. | 那些带子不会影响这桩交易 |
[24:26] | The second I believe they do, I’m done. | 如果我不这么想 我就完了 |
[24:30] | Ugh, perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[24:33] | Do you want me to get rid of him? | 你要我帮你拦住他吗 |
[24:34] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:38] | What part of “Drag Mike Ross through the mud” | “让迈克·罗斯一败涂地”这句话 |
[24:41] | did you not understand? | 你是哪里没听明白 |
[24:42] | The part where you come off looking like a rich, | 我不懂你为什么像个有钱的 |
[24:44] | vindictive douche bag. | 斗气的蠢货一样 |
[24:45] | That’s not your call to make. | 这可轮不到你说 |
[24:47] | Based on your years of experience in takeovers? | 就凭你那几年收购经验吗 |
[24:49] | Here’s something they didn’t teach you in snowboarding school | 你在决定成人前 或许待在寄宿学校 |
[24:52] | or wherever the hell you went | 或者什么地方 |
[24:53] | before you decided to be a grown-up. | 那里大概没人教过你 |
[24:55] | Never destroy anyone in public | 可以私下解决的事 |
[24:57] | when you can accomplish the same result in private. | 就永远别摆上台面毁别人 |
[25:00] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[25:01] | I severed Mike’s ties with Walter Gillis. | 我切断了迈克和尔特·吉利斯的联系 |
[25:03] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[25:05] | You know, you told me that Mike Ross wasn’t a threat, | 你曾经和我说迈克·罗斯不是威胁 |
[25:06] | and then he handcuffed us with a T.R.O. | 然后他申请到临时禁令让我们束手束脚 |
[25:08] | You said that you’d take him down with one blow, | 你也说过你一下就能把他掀翻在地 |
[25:11] | and then he got back up. | 然后他又卷土重来了 |
[25:12] | So here’s something that I did learn in snowboarding school. | 我在寄宿学校学到的一个道理 |
[25:15] | When someone talks shit, I demand proof. | 就是有人在夸口的时候 我要看到证据 |
[25:18] | Proof of what? | 什么证据 |
[25:19] | Logan, we won. You don’t need– | 洛根 我们赢了 你不必 |
[25:22] | Need to what? | 不必什么 |
[25:23] | Come off like a rich, vindictive douche bag? | 不必表现得像个有钱的 斗气的蠢货吗 |
[25:26] | I want proof that he’s giving up his bid, | 我要他放弃竞标的证据 |
[25:28] | and if I don’t get it by the morning, | 如果今天上午没拿到 |
[25:30] | I’m gonna call my private investigators, | 我会找我的私家侦探 |
[25:31] | and I’m gonna finish what I started. | 做我一开始要做的事 |
[25:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[25:47] | Where do you think I’m going? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:48] | To get Mike to sign an agreement to give up his bid. | 去找迈克签放弃竞标的协议书 |
[25:50] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[25:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:53] | Because you were right. | 因为你说得对 |
[25:54] | He’s never gonna listen to you. | 他不会听你的 |
[25:56] | Donna, I know you’re feeling bad about the tapes, but– | 唐娜 我知道唱片带的事你不好受 但是 |
[25:58] | That has nothing to do with it. | 和那个无关 |
[26:00] | Then what are you saying? | 那你是想说什么 |
[26:01] | I feel guilty that I told him, | 我很内疚我告诉了他 |
[26:03] | but what he did, that’s on you. | 但他的所作所为是因为你 |
[26:06] | And the reason he’s not gonna listen to you | 他之所以不会听你的 |
[26:07] | is because you acted like an asshole. | 是因为你表现得像个混蛋 |
[26:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:10] | He came in here wanting an explanation | 他来这里想要个解释 |
[26:12] | for why you did what you did, | 问你为什么要做这种事 |
[26:14] | and you threw gas on the fire. | 而你火上浇油 |
[26:15] | I gave him an explanation. | 我给了他解释 |
[26:18] | Yeah, you told him he was nothing. | 是啊 你告诉他他什么都不是 |
[26:22] | You know what? | 你记得吗 |
[26:23] | About a half an hour ago, | 半小时前 |
[26:23] | you told me this was all your fault. | 你还告诉我这都是你的错 |
[26:25] | A half an hour ago, I was thinking about what I did. | 半小时前我在反省自己的行为 |
[26:28] | I wasn’t thinking about what you said to him. | 没在考虑你对他说的话 |
[26:30] | It doesn’t matter what I said to him. | 这跟我对他说了什么无关 |
[26:31] | I saved him. | 我救了他 |
[26:35] | Harvey, you said before if it had been anybody | 哈维 你说过要不是迈克 |
[26:38] | other than Mike, you would have done what Logan wanted | 换作其他人 你就会连眼都不眨地 |
[26:39] | without blinking an eye. | 按洛根说的做 |
[26:41] | Well, if anybody other than Mike had walked in here | 如果有其他人像迈克一样 |
[26:44] | the way he did, | 走进来 |
[26:47] | you would have shown him the tiniest bit of compassion. | 你会表现出一点同情心的 |
[26:49] | He bought those tapes before he ever walked in here. | 他进来之前就把唱片母带买走了 |
[26:51] | Those tapes were not the first thing that he told you about, | 他并没有先跟你提母带的事情 |
[26:55] | but he made damn sure they were the last. | 但他倒挑明了那会是最后一击 |
[26:57] | So you just flagged me down to call me an asshole? | 所以你阻止我就是为了喊我混蛋吗 |
[26:59] | No, I flagged you down to tell you | 不 我阻止你是想告诉你 |
[27:00] | that he’s not gonna listen to you, | 他不会听你的话 |
[27:03] | but he might listen to somebody else. | 但或许会听其他人的话 |
[27:09] | Just heard from Louis. | 路易斯刚刚告诉我 |
[27:11] | He has the stomach flu, | 他得了肠胃炎 |
[27:12] | so I’m gonna have to step in tonight. | 所以今晚我来替他 |
[27:14] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 这真是太糟了 |
[27:16] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with him | 这跟他觉得 |
[27:17] | thinking you’re in love with him, would it? | 你爱上他了无关吧 |
[27:20] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[27:21] | Feel like Sushi? | 想吃寿司吗 |
[27:22] | Jeff, you can play all the games that you want, | 杰夫 你想耍什么花招都行 |
[27:24] | but an all-night review of the evidence | 但通宵整理证据 |
[27:27] | is a waste of my time. | 是在浪费我的时间 |
[27:29] | So why don’t you get a couple of associates? | 不如你叫几个初级律师帮你 |
[27:31] | And I will see you in the morning. | 我们明早再见 |
[27:33] | Listen, if you don’t want to be here, that’s fine. | 听着 你不想待在这里也没关系 |
[27:37] | But I am gonna do this by myself, | 但我会自己做完 |
[27:39] | because I don’t have associates do my work. | 我不会让初级律师帮我做的 |
[27:41] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:43] | Do you really want to know why? | 你真的想知道 |
[27:48] | Dalton Foster was a con man | 达尔顿·福斯特是个骗子 |
[27:50] | who somehow convinced | 不知他用什么法子 |
[27:52] | terminally ill people to sign over their insurance policies. | 骗得人们签字转让自己的保险 |
[27:55] | Anyway, he was my first big case, | 总之 他是我的第一个大案子 |
[27:57] | so I decided that I would get some help | 所以我决定找些人帮我 |
[28:00] | going through the evidence, just like this. | 像今晚一样整理证据 |
[28:05] | The help screwed up. | 结果反是帮了倒忙 |
[28:07] | Dalton Foster walked. | 达尔顿·福斯特溜掉了 |
[28:09] | Six months later, he pulled the exact same scam. | 六个月后 他又故技重施 |
[28:12] | Only this time, the problem was, | 但那次问题是 |
[28:13] | one of his dying clients had a miraculous recovery. | 他一个将死的客户奇迹般活过来了 |
[28:18] | So one day, Dalton came up from behind her… | 一天 达尔顿·福斯特走到她背后 |
[28:23] | And he beat her to death with an aluminum bat. | 用一根铝棒把她打死了 |
[28:28] | So am I glad you’re here, Jessica? | 所以我高兴你在这里吗 杰西卡 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 当然 |
[28:32] | Did I take advantage of Louis? Absolutely. | 我利用了路易斯吗 利用了 |
[28:35] | I may play games to get us together, | 或许我是玩了花招让我俩在一起 |
[28:38] | but I never play games with a case. | 但我对案子是认真的 |
[28:42] | Never. | 从来不玩花招 |
[28:51] | You have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[28:54] | This must be serious. | 肯定出大事了 |
[28:55] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | Because you usually just tell me what to do. | 因为通常你都直接给我下命令 |
[28:58] | Remember when you said | 记得你说过 |
[28:59] | if I want you to deliver a message to Mike, | 如果我希望你给迈克传递信息 |
[29:01] | I should come to you directly? | 就该直接跟你说 |
[29:05] | You want me to get him to give up. | 你想让我劝他放弃 |
[29:07] | If Mike doesn’t give up tonight, | 如果迈克今晚不放弃 |
[29:08] | Logan is gonna hire someone to dig up | 洛根会雇人彻头彻尾地 |
[29:10] | everything they can on him. | 调查他的身世背景 |
[29:13] | That’s why you went to Gillis. | 所以你才去找了吉利斯 |
[29:16] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[29:18] | That’s not the way Mike saw it. | 但迈克不这么看 |
[29:20] | You know, you could have come to me before you did that. | 你那么做之前可以先来找我的 |
[29:24] | I’m coming to you now. | 我现在不是来了吗 |
[29:27] | How do I bill it? | 这份工作怎么算钱 |
[29:28] | The same way we bill everything. | 平常怎么算就那么算 |
[29:30] | Say it took twice as long as it did. | 算两倍时间好了 |
[29:43] | Okay, I take it back. | 好 我收回 |
[29:45] | My strategy? | 我的策略 |
[29:47] | My strategy isn’t “Knockout punch.” | 我的策略不是”致命一击” |
[29:49] | We should’ve called it “Needle in a haystack.” | 应该叫做”大海捞针” |
[29:51] | Getting frustrated? | 要崩溃了吗 |
[29:53] | This guy? This guy does not shut up. | 这家伙 这家伙真是话多 |
[29:56] | I now know about his bronchitis, | 我现在知道他有支气管炎 |
[29:57] | his problems with his dry cleaner, | 他对干洗剂过敏 |
[29:59] | but absolutely no explanation whatsoever | 但都不能解释为何 |
[30:01] | about why he cashed out. | 他会现金不足 |
[30:03] | Oh, you mean besides being tipped that he invested | 你是说除了被起诉 他还可能卷入了 |
[30:05] | in a giant Ponzi scheme. | 庞氏骗局 |
[30:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:08] | What? | 什么 |
[30:09] | It’s a call with an analyst predicting a downturn | 他和一个分析师的电话 |
[30:11] | in small-cap stocks in the next quarter. | 预测下个季度的小盘股票下跌 |
[30:14] | Listen. | 你听 |
[30:25] | The Ponzi fund was made up of small-cap stocks. | 庞氏的资金就是来自小盘股票 |
[30:28] | That’s a legit reason for him to have cashed out. | 这个理由可以解释他为何会现金不足 |
[30:32] | Exactly what we need to get the charges dropped. | 这恰恰是我们需要用来撤销指控的关键 |
[30:36] | And exactly the kind of call a junior attorney might have missed. | 这种电话也恰恰是初级律师最可能忽略的 |
[30:43] | So do you see why we needed to do this together? | 现在你明白我们为什么得一起研究这个了吧 |
[30:45] | Yes, I see. | 是 我明白了 |
[30:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:04] | I have responsibilities | 我身上背负的责任 |
[31:07] | that you just don’t want to understand. | 你是不会想去理解的 |
[31:10] | No, I don’t. | 我确实不想 |
[31:12] | I am the only woman partner | 我是纽约唯一一个 |
[31:16] | at this level in the city. | 身居如此高位的女性合伙人 |
[31:19] | If word got out that I hired a partner | 如果有流言传出去说我雇了一个 |
[31:22] | that I was in a relationship with– | 正在跟我恋爱的合伙人 |
[31:23] | What, you’d be disbarred? | 怎么 你会被取消律师资格吗 |
[31:25] | You think this is a joke. | 你觉得我在开玩笑 |
[31:29] | I think you’re making excuses | 我觉得你只是在找借口 |
[31:32] | for keeping me out of your life, | 阻止我进入你的生活 |
[31:33] | Jessica, and I’m calling you on it. | 杰西卡 而且我是实话实说 |
[31:35] | Oh, what the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[31:37] | It means that I’m making you a promise, all right, | 意思就是 我向你保证 |
[31:40] | that no one–no one will ever find out about us, | 没有人 没有人会发现我们的关系 |
[31:42] | so if that’s what you’re really afraid of, | 所以如果那是你真正的顾虑 |
[31:46] | if that’s what’s truly holding you back, | 如果那是让你退缩的原因 |
[31:48] | then it is off the table. | 那问题就不复存在了 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:15] | Hey, so I know we said | 我知道我们说过 |
[32:18] | we’re not supposed to talk about the deal– | 不再讨论那笔交易 |
[32:19] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[32:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:31] | When I asked you about you and Logan, | 我问起你和洛根的事时 |
[32:33] | you said that you ended it. | 你说是你提出分手的 |
[32:37] | According to this, you swore it was him. | 但在这份证词上 你发誓说是他提出的 |
[32:45] | This is my deposition from his divorce. | 这是他离婚时我的证词 |
[32:53] | You read this? Why–why would– | 你看了这个吗 为什么… |
[32:54] | He looked into me. I looked into him. | 他查了我 我查了他 |
[32:58] | This is looking into me. | 这是在查我 |
[32:59] | You still haven’t answered the question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[33:01] | Mike, I told you the truth. | 迈克 我告诉你的都是真的 |
[33:04] | Logan was trying to patch things up with his wife, | 洛根想挽回他和他妻子之间的关系 |
[33:08] | and he asked me to back his story, so I did. | 所以他请求我证明他说的故事 我答应了 |
[33:10] | You lied for him. | 你为了他撒谎了 |
[33:15] | You loved him that much. | 原来你曾经那么爱他 |
[33:19] | I told you that I loved him. | 我告诉过你 我爱过他 |
[33:20] | Yeah, but you didn’t tell me that. | 是 可你没有告诉我这件事 |
[33:24] | And I’ve been sitting here all night | 我在这里坐了一整晚 |
[33:25] | wondering why you wouldn’t… | 一直在想为什么你不… |
[33:30] | Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 为什么你不把这件事告诉我 |
[33:40] | I’m gonna tell you now. | 我现在就告诉你 |
[33:44] | We had an affair. | 我们有过一段婚外情 |
[33:48] | We fell in love, and he wanted to marry me, | 我们相爱了 他想娶我 |
[33:53] | and I said no, | 我拒绝了 |
[33:57] | and then three months later, he had a change of heart, | 三个月后 他改变心意了 |
[34:01] | and he wanted to get back with his wife | 离婚进行到一半时 |
[34:03] | during his divorce proceedings, so he asked me to help him, | 他想和他妻子重修旧好 所以他求我帮他 |
[34:05] | and I did. | 我就帮了 |
[34:10] | But when he wanted to marry me, I said no, | 可是当他想娶我时 我拒绝了 |
[34:13] | because he wasn’t the man I want to spend my life with. | 因为他不是那个我想与之白头偕老的人 |
[34:18] | You are. | 你才是 |
[34:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:36] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:54] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[34:56] | – What? What? – You have to go. | -怎么了 -你得离开 |
[34:56] | – What are you talking about? – She’s here. | -你说什么 -她在这儿 |
[34:58] | Logan, is there somebody at the door? | 洛根 门外有人吗 |
[35:01] | Just… | 她只是… |
[35:03] | I am, um… I’m from Pearson Hardman, | 我…我是皮尔逊-哈德曼的 |
[35:06] | and I–I had a few files to bring your husband. | 我有几份文件要给你丈夫 |
[35:11] | Where are they? | 文件呢 |
[35:14] | They’re–they’re right here. | 就…就在这儿 |
[35:21] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:23] | Allison, what the hell? | 艾莉森 怎么了 |
[35:24] | It is 7:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上7点30 |
[35:26] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[35:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:28] | I know that that’s her. | 我知道就是她 |
[35:29] | God, I told you I’m not– | 天哪 我都说了我没有… |
[35:31] | Stop lying to me. | 别再骗我了 |
[35:33] | At least be a man and admit that that’s her. | 至少像个男人一样承认 那就是她 |
[35:35] | I don’t even know that girl, okay? | 我根本不认识那个女人 好吗 |
[35:36] | And you think that if I was having an affair | 而且你觉得即使我要搞外遇 |
[35:38] | that I would have it with a paralegal from my father’s firm? | 我会和我父亲律所的律师助理搞吗 |
[35:57] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[35:59] | I want you to stop the personal attacks on Mike. | 我希望你能停止对迈克进行个人攻击 |
[36:01] | I know. It sounds terrible, but– | 我知道那听上去很糟 不过… |
[36:03] | And it’s how the game is played. | 游戏就是这么玩的 |
[36:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:05] | I want you to stop. | 我要你停手 |
[36:08] | Look, can we talk about this inside, please? | 我们能进来谈吗 |
[36:18] | I understand that you– | 我明白你… |
[36:19] | No, look, you say you’re a changed man, | 不 听着 你说你已经改头换面了 |
[36:22] | but what you’re doing now, it’s not a change for the better. | 可你现在所做的事 并没有变好 |
[36:26] | It’s for the worse. | 而是变得更糟了 |
[36:27] | You told me this wasn’t gonna be a problem. | 你告诉我说这没问题的 |
[36:29] | And you stood right here and told me | 而你曾站在这里跟我说过 |
[36:34] | that you didn’t love your wife. | 你不爱你的妻子 |
[36:36] | And then three months later, | 但是三个月后 |
[36:38] | you asked me to lie for you, so you could get her back. | 你求我替你撒谎来让她回心转意 |
[36:42] | – Rachel– – You don’t have to stop this | -瑞秋 -我要你停手 |
[36:44] | because you’re some changed man. | 不是因为你已经改过自新 |
[36:48] | You have to stop this, Logan, because you owe me. | 我要你停手 洛根 因为你欠我的 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[37:08] | Louis. | 路易 |
[37:10] | Listen, I was up late, I haven’t had my coffee, | 我昨晚熬夜了 今天还没顾上喝咖啡 |
[37:12] | so can we talk about whatever this is in, like, an hour? | 不管什么事 能不能一个小时后再说 |
[37:16] | I’ll be quick. | 不用太长时间 |
[37:18] | I ran into your enemy this morning. | 我今早碰见了你的对头 |
[37:20] | You remember Adam Grieves? | 还记得亚当·格里夫斯吗 |
[37:22] | He asked me to tell you that you guys | 他让我转告你 |
[37:25] | are still on for ball on Wednesday. | 你们周三还照常打球 |
[37:26] | Listen, Louis– | 听我说 路易 |
[37:27] | Everything you told me, it was bullshit. | 你和我说的一切都是扯淡 |
[37:30] | You’re not trying to get into my pants. | 你不是想和我上床 |
[37:33] | You’re trying to get into Jessica’s. | 你是想和杰西卡上床 |
[37:36] | You thought you could move your way up the ladder, | 你觉得你可以靠色相往上爬 |
[37:38] | and you used my friendship to cozy up to her. | 所以你就利用我的友谊去拍她的马屁 |
[37:40] | Louis, that’s just not true. | 路易 不是这样的 |
[37:42] | Well, then, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[37:45] | Why did you lie to me to get me off this case? | 你为什么撒谎让我退出这个案子 |
[37:55] | Tell me what I’m missing here, Jeff. | 我有漏了什么吗 杰夫 |
[38:04] | That’s what I thought. | 就知道我是对的 |
[38:05] | Louis, please– | 路易 别这样 |
[38:06] | For once I let my guard down and believed that someone | 我就这么一次放下戒心 |
[38:10] | genuinely liked me without a hidden agenda. | 相信有人会没有私心真的喜欢我 |
[38:16] | I will not make that mistake again. | 我再也不会犯这样的错误了 |
[38:33] | I’m here to see Mike Ross. | 我来见迈克·罗斯 |
[38:36] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:39] | I came to see you. | 我来见你 |
[38:41] | I have a meeting. | 我还要开会 |
[38:43] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[38:47] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[38:49] | For trying to win dirty. | 为我想要不光彩的赢 |
[38:52] | I can’t undo what I’ve already done, but I can stop doing it. | 我不能改变我已经做的事 但我会停手 |
[38:56] | I don’t want to win that way. | 我不想靠那种手段取胜 |
[39:00] | That sounds like something your publicist would tell Forbes. | 这都是些拿来欺骗公众的话 |
[39:05] | Why don’t you tell me why you’re really here? | 还是说说你来此的真正原因吧 |
[39:09] | You want the truth? | 你想听真话 |
[39:13] | I don’t want to hurt Rachel. | 我不想伤害瑞秋 |
[39:38] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[39:40] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你没什么好说的 |
[39:42] | Walter, please. | 沃尔特 求你了 |
[39:45] | You have 30 seconds. | 给你半分钟时间 |
[39:46] | Okay, look, I get it. | 好的 听着 我明白 |
[39:50] | I tried to tell you there’s more to the story. | 我努力想告诉你事情有更多隐情 |
[39:51] | You didn’t want to hear it then, | 你之前不想听 |
[39:52] | and you don’t want to hear it now. | 现在也还是不想听 |
[39:53] | But you need to hear this. | 但你需要知道这个 |
[39:56] | Whether you like me or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢我 |
[39:58] | I am the only one in your corner, | 我是唯一支持你的人 |
[39:59] | and you know it. | 你心里明白 |
[40:02] | I started this company with no one to trust but myself. | 我创建这家公司的时候只有自己可以相信 |
[40:07] | That’s how I go out, | 如果我离开的时候也是这样 |
[40:09] | so be it. We’re done. | 那就这样吧 我们结束了 |
[40:10] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 我很遗憾听你这样说 |
[40:11] | because I’m gonna be in your corner anyway. | 因为无论如何还是会支持你 |
[40:14] | I just bought another 2% of your stock, | 我刚刚又买了你的公司2%的股份 |
[40:17] | which means I’m saving your company | 也就是说不管你参不参与 |
[40:19] | with or without you. | 我都要救你的公司 |
[40:24] | Time’s up. I don’t want to see you again. | 时间到了 我再也不想看见你 |
[40:48] | Jeff, it’s late. | 杰夫 现在已经很晚了 |
[40:50] | It’s not about us. | 我不是来说我们之间的事 |
[40:55] | Woodall. | 是伍德尔 |
[40:56] | It started. | 开战了 |
[40:58] | How many? | 多少 |
[41:00] | Seven clients, seven subpoenas, | 七名客户 七张传票 |
[41:02] | all coming tomorrow. | 明天都会到 |
[41:08] | It’s time for you to start earning your money. | 该是你体现价值的时候了 |
[41:28] | You get me a present? | 你给我买礼物了吗 |
[41:30] | It’s from Mike. | 是迈克给的 |
[41:35] | It’s my dad’s tapes. | 这是我爸爸的唱片母带 |
[41:38] | He said they’re yours. | 他说它们是你的了 |
[41:40] | You got him to back down. | 你说服他让步了 |
[41:42] | No, but I got Logan to back off. | 没有 但是我说服洛根让步了 |
[41:47] | How’d you manage that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:50] | It’s between me and my client. | 那是我和客户之间的事 |
[41:55] | You know, you could have come to me first. | 你知道你可以先来找我的 |
[41:59] | I’m coming to you now. | 我现在不是来了吗 |