时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s not Woodall coming after us, it’s– | 找我们麻烦的不是伍德尔 是… |
[00:04] | Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[00:06] | Welcome to the new S.E.C. | 欢迎来到崭新的证监会 |
[00:08] | We target law firms. | 我们针对律所出击 |
[00:10] | Mr. Forstman. | 傅滋曼先生 |
[00:11] | No. | 不行 |
[00:11] | You’ll miss the opportunity to get back at Harvey Specter. | 你会错过报复哈维·斯佩克特的好机会 |
[00:14] | You’ve got my 230 mil. | 我投两亿三千万 |
[00:16] | Once the deal closes, | 说一旦交易结束 |
[00:18] | you cut Sidwell out. | 你就会把西德威尔踢出去 |
[00:19] | What happened to, “You think I’m staying if you leave”? | 你以前说”你觉得你走了我还会留吗” |
[00:22] | Yeah, that was before I knew | 对 那是我知道 |
[00:23] | you were gonna screw over Sidwell. | 你要伤害西德威尔之前 |
[00:24] | Forstman doesn’t throw money around | 傅滋曼可不会做没有回报 |
[00:26] | without getting something in return. | 白白撒钱的亏本生意 |
[00:27] | I have no other choice! | 我别无选择了 |
[00:29] | So we’re just gonna go back and forth, trading favors? | 那我们就要这样一直互还人情吗 |
[00:31] | Are you my lawyer or not? | 你到底做不做我的律师 |
[00:33] | Seriously, Rachel, | 说真的 瑞秋 |
[00:34] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我根本做不到 |
[00:36] | Logan, I should go. | 洛根 我该走了 |
[00:58] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[01:02] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[01:02] | – Did you turn off my alarm? – I did. | -你把我闹钟关了吗 -是啊 |
[01:04] | It’s after 9:00. | 都过九点了 |
[01:05] | I have been sleeping for– | 我都睡了… |
[01:07] | Almost six hours. I know. | 快六小时了 我知道 |
[01:08] | And the truth is, you need more. | 可事实是 你需要再睡久点 |
[01:10] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[01:11] | Rachel, you’ve been running back and forth | 瑞秋 你最近一直 |
[01:12] | between school and the firm like a maniac. | 在学校和公司之间疯了似的奔波 |
[01:14] | I don’t even remember the last time you got a good night’s sleep. | 我都记不得你上次好好睡觉是什么时候了 |
[01:16] | It doesn’t give you the right to do that. | 那你也不能那么做 |
[01:17] | Plus, Harvey’s gonna kill me. | 而且 哈维会杀了我的 |
[01:19] | He’ll get over it. | 他会原谅你的 |
[01:19] | And I’ve got three briefs to write, | 而且我还要写三份报告 |
[01:21] | plus a paper for torts and a contracts exam tomorrow. | 一份侵权法论文 明天还有合同法考试 |
[01:24] | I don’t have the luxury to sleep in. | 我根本没有时间睡觉 |
[01:25] | Then you need to ask Harvey for a day off this week. | 那你就得让哈维这周放你歇一天 |
[01:29] | Did he ever give you time off because you were overworked? | 你工作太累的时候他给过你假期吗 |
[01:33] | – No, he didn’t. – Exactly. | -没有 -这不就得了 |
[01:35] | I don’t want to be any different. | 我可不想搞特殊 |
[01:39] | Mr. Jamieson, you are hereby remanded | 贾米森先生 你将被遣回 |
[01:42] | to the federal penitentiary in Danbury, Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州 丹伯里的联邦监狱 |
[01:51] | You might want to call me about an appeal. | 想上诉打给我 |
[01:53] | The prosecutor has a reputation for bending the rules. | 这个检察官经常违规行事 |
[01:57] | You must be the infamous Harvey Specter. | 你一定是臭名昭著的哈维·斯佩克特吧 |
[02:00] | And you must be the chump Eric Woodall | 你一定是受了埃里克·伍德尔指示 |
[02:02] | ordered to come after me. | 来针对我的笨蛋 |
[02:03] | Chump’s my name on my mother’s side. | 笨蛋是我母亲家的姓氏 |
[02:05] | I do prefer Cahill. | 还是叫我卡荷尔吧 |
[02:06] | And I prefer you stop manufacturing bullshit | 你还是别再编造谎言 |
[02:08] | to get my clients to turn on me. | 让我的客户背叛我 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry, I’m not in the manufacturing business. | 抱歉 我从不编造什么 |
[02:12] | I’m just a humble civil servant. | 我只是公务员一个 |
[02:13] | And if you’re as clean as you say you are, | 如果你真如自己声称的那么洁身自好 |
[02:15] | your clients won’t have anything to give us. | 你的客户也说不出什么来 |
[02:16] | Unless you bully them into making things up. | 除非你恐吓他们 让他们编造谎话 |
[02:18] | Oh, see, now I think you’ve got us confused, | 我觉得你把我们的角色弄混了 |
[02:20] | because that sounds like something that you might do. | 这听起来更像你会做的事 |
[02:21] | The point is, Sean, you had a secret little plan, | 重点是 肖恩 你有个秘密小计划 |
[02:24] | and I’ve taken away your element of surprise. | 而如今你休想再让我出其不意了 |
[02:26] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[02:27] | You may know I’m coming, | 你或许知道我要出手 |
[02:28] | but do you know where or when? | 但知道在哪里 什么时间吗 |
[02:31] | See, while you’re battening down the hatches at B-4, | 你在东边做防御壁垒 |
[02:33] | I might be at D-12 or H-3, | 我或许就去袭击西边 |
[02:35] | and before you know it, I have sunk your battleship. | 你还没回过神来 就被我拿下了 |
[02:38] | That’s a cute game. | 挺有意思 |
[02:39] | I was more of a rock ’em sock ’em robots guy. | 我这人向来兵来将挡水来土掩 |
[02:43] | So you think you can knock my block off, Harvey? | 你觉得你能挡住我的攻势吗 哈维 |
[02:45] | I know I can, because I had Eric Woodall fired. | 我肯定能 我让埃里克·伍德尔丢了工作 |
[02:48] | So stay the hell away from my clients, | 离我客户远点 |
[02:50] | or I’ll pave the same career path for you. | 否则我让你同样下场 |
[02:54] | Okay, your hands weren’t full with Eric. | 上次你面对埃里克时还能悠哉悠哉 |
[02:57] | They will be full with me. | 这次面对我 你会应接不暇 |
[03:01] | Harv. | 哈维 |
[03:09] | You want to talk about it? | 要谈谈吗 |
[03:10] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[03:11] | That 10,000-pound weight on your shoulders. | 你肩头的千斤压力 |
[03:15] | Mike, if you feel this way now, | 迈克 如果你现在都这么难受 |
[03:16] | what are you gonna feel like when you cut Sidwell out? | 等你真把西德威尔踢出局会是什么感觉啊 |
[03:18] | If I cut him out. | 如果我那么做的话 |
[03:21] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[03:23] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我一直在考虑这事 |
[03:24] | I haven’t actually taken Forstman’s money yet. | 我还没拿傅滋曼的钱呢 |
[03:28] | If I can get Harvey to back off before I do, | 如果在那之前我能让哈维退步 |
[03:30] | then I might not even need it. | 那我或许就不用那么做了 |
[03:32] | You want to use the idea of Forstman’s money to cut a deal. | 你想利用傅滋曼跟哈维做笔交易 |
[03:36] | But, Mike, they have money too. | 但是迈克 他们也有钱 |
[03:38] | Yeah, which they can’t spend until their T.R.O. expires. | 而禁令解除之前他们不能花 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but that’s next week, and it’s not like | 但禁令下周就解除了 |
[03:42] | there’s some huge block of shares available now. | 现在又没有可买的大笔股票 |
[03:54] | Wexler’s merging two of their funds. | 韦克斯勒要合并他们两笔资金 |
[03:57] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | So their investment parameters don’t allow | 他们的投资参数不允许他们 |
[04:00] | for more than 4% of their holdings in any one industry. | 在任何行业控股超过4% |
[04:03] | They have to sell a block of something. | 他们必须得卖掉点什么 |
[04:06] | But how do you know it’s gonna be Gillis industries? | 但你怎么知道会是吉利斯工业 |
[04:08] | Because I did the math. That’s what I would do. | 因为我算了一下 换了我就这么干 |
[04:10] | You think Harvey will go for it? | 你觉得哈维会上钩吗 |
[04:12] | There’s only one way to find out. | 试试才知道 |
[04:20] | Hey, I don’t have any cash on me, | 我身上没现金 |
[04:21] | but if you want to bring my luggage up, | 但如果你愿替我拿行李 |
[04:23] | I’ll get you on the way back. | 我下来的时候给你小费 |
[04:24] | Nah, you know what? That’s okay. | 随你了 我不介意 |
[04:26] | I don’t need a tip now that I have enough money | 我的钱够买下整栋楼了 |
[04:28] | to buy your whole building. | 我不需要你的小费 |
[04:29] | Yeah, what are you doing here, Mike? | 你来干什么 迈克 |
[04:31] | Well, you came to give me some friendly advice. | 你之前来给过我友好建议 |
[04:33] | I thought I would return the favor. | 我就想还你这个人情 |
[04:35] | I don’t remember asking. | 我没叫你来提建议啊 |
[04:36] | Mm, yeah, neither did I. | 我不也没有吗 |
[04:38] | Walk away, Harvey. | 放手吧 哈维 |
[04:41] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:42] | You’re gonna lose. | 你会输的 |
[04:43] | If you think you getting a little loan is gonna stop me, | 如果你认为借到一点钱就能阻止我 |
[04:47] | I didn’t teach you much. | 那你真是没在我这儿学到什么 |
[04:48] | It’s not a little loan. | 不是一点钱 |
[04:50] | I’ve got one of the most powerful players in the world behind me. | 在我身后支持我的是世界上最强大的人之一 |
[04:54] | Which is exactly where he needs to be | 要捅你刀子就正需要 |
[04:55] | to stab you in the back. | 站在你身后 |
[04:57] | Well, wherever he’s standing, | 不管他站在哪 |
[05:00] | this is what I’m prepared to offer Logan Sanders to go away. | 我准备开这个价让洛根·桑德斯离开 |
[05:04] | I know I don’t need to remind you | 我应该不用提醒你 |
[05:05] | that you’re legally required to run that by your client. | 法律上你需要问问你委托人的意见吧 |
[05:12] | I just ran it by him. | 我刚问过了 |
[05:13] | – No deal. – Harvey. What are you… | -不成交 -哈维 你干什… |
[05:15] | You haven’t taken Forstman’s money yet. | 你还没拿到傅滋曼的钱呢 |
[05:17] | He’s got some kind of gun to your head, | 他拿捏着你 |
[05:19] | and you’re just trying to use his promise of cash | 而你只不过想用他给钱的承诺 |
[05:21] | as leverage against me. | 作为对付我的筹码 |
[05:24] | This isn’t a bluff, Harvey. | 我没在唬你 哈维 |
[05:26] | I came here to give you a way out. | 我来是给你一条出路的 |
[05:27] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[05:28] | You came here to give yourself a way out. | 你来是给自己出路的 |
[05:30] | But I wasn’t born yesterday, and I’m not giving it to you. | 但我可不是三岁孩子 不会让你得逞的 |
[06:12] | Did you go to see Sean Cahill in court this morning? | 你今早去法庭找肖恩·卡荷尔了吗 |
[06:14] | I’m not in the mood for a lecture. | 我没心情听你说教 |
[06:16] | I’m not lecturing. I’m asking you a question. | 我没说教 我在问你问题 |
[06:18] | Yes, I did, and before you tell me | 是的 我找了 在你跟我说 |
[06:20] | this is what we brought Malone in for– | 这是我们让马龙加入的原因之前… |
[06:22] | I’m not going to tell you that. | 我不会这么跟你说的 |
[06:23] | Good, because– | 很好 因为… |
[06:24] | – Now Cahill’s coming directly after you. – Exactly. | -现在卡荷尔直接冲着你来了 -没错 |
[06:26] | And you’re on your way | 而你正要去 |
[06:27] | to tell Malone to concoct some bullshit | 叫马龙胡乱捏造点什么 |
[06:29] | to legally get us that Wexler Block. | 好让我们合法拿下韦克斯勒·布洛克 |
[06:30] | Look who’s been reading the papers. | 你倒是看报纸了嘛 |
[06:32] | I’m not the only one who can read the papers, Harvey. | 不止我一个能看报纸 哈维 |
[06:34] | So can you. So can Mike Ross. | 你也能 迈克·罗斯也能 |
[06:37] | He’s gonna go after those shares. | 他会去追击那些股份的 |
[06:38] | – He is now. – What are you talking about? | -他已经着手了 -你什么意思 |
[06:40] | – He tried to buy us off. – And you turned him down. | -他想收买我们 -而你拒绝了 |
[06:42] | Yes, which is why I’m going to see Malone. | 是的 所以我才要去找马龙 |
[06:44] | – No, you’re not. – Jessica, we have to– | -你别去 -杰西卡 我们必须… |
[06:46] | I’m not saying we don’t. | 不是我们不去 |
[06:47] | I’m saying I’m going to be the one to do it. | 而是由我去 |
[06:50] | You know he’s not gonna like it. | 你知道他不会喜欢的 |
[06:52] | He doesn’t have to like it. | 不用他喜欢 |
[06:53] | He has to do it. | 只要做就行了 |
[06:57] | Therefore, prepare thee to cut off the flesh. | 因此 你必须割下整一磅肉 |
[06:59] | Shed thou no blood, nor cut thou less nor more. | 不准流一滴血 不准多也不准少 |
[07:03] | But just a pound of flesh if– | 就是整一磅肉… |
[07:06] | Louis, | 路易 |
[07:08] | how long have you been standing there? | 你在这里站多久了 |
[07:10] | Long enough to become part of you. | 足够跟你融为一体了 |
[07:11] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 |
[07:13] | I don’t have time for you to be creepy. | 我没时间听你猥琐 |
[07:14] | So does this mean you’re doing theater again? | 你这样是又要上台演出了吗 |
[07:15] | Yes, I am playing Portia Merchant of Venice. | 是的 我要演《威尼斯商人》里的鲍西娅 |
[07:18] | Now, can you please just let me get back to– | 你能让我继续… |
[07:19] | Holy shit, Donna, that is a meaty part. | 天哪 唐娜 这角色很重要啊 |
[07:20] | Yeah, it’s 588 lines, which I have yet to memorize. | 是的 588句台词 而我还没记下来 |
[07:24] | Wait. | 等下 |
[07:25] | So you’re not off book? | 你还没脱稿 |
[07:26] | Louis, if I were off book, | 路易 如果我能脱稿 |
[07:27] | would I be pacing around the copy room | 还用在文印室拿着剧本 |
[07:28] | with a script in my hand? | 走来走去吗 |
[07:29] | All right, just calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[07:31] | No need to panic. | 不用慌张 |
[07:31] | – When do you open? – Tonight. | -你什么时候演出 -今晚 |
[07:33] | Tonight, and you’re not off book? | 今晚演出 你还没记下台词 |
[07:34] | What the hell’s wrong with you, Donna? | 你搞什么啊 唐娜 |
[07:35] | – Okay, this isn’t helping. – I’m sorry. | -你可没帮上什么忙 -抱歉 |
[07:36] | – I didn’t mean to be- – I knew it. | -我无意… -我就知道 |
[07:37] | I bit off more than I could chew. | 我太自不量力了 |
[07:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, just relax, okay? | 不不不 放轻松 好吗 |
[07:41] | I don’t care if it takes all day. | 我不管这是否要花上整日 |
[07:42] | We are gonna memorize these lines together. | 我们一起来记下这些台词 |
[07:45] | – Thank you, Louis. – No need. | -谢谢 路易 -不用 |
[07:48] | For one canst choke on the joy of life without thy mouth full. | 不填满嘴巴 就尝不到满满的幸福 |
[07:52] | Is that the Bard? | 是巴德的话吗 |
[07:53] | Nope, it’s the Litt, | 不 是利特 |
[07:53] | and roughly translated, it means, | 大致翻译一下就是 |
[07:56] | when we’re done, | 我们结束之后 |
[07:57] | you’re gonna kick Shakespeare’s ass. | 莎士比亚绝对难不倒你 |
[08:02] | Milady. | 夫人 |
[08:07] | I take it it didn’t go well. | 看来并不顺利 |
[08:09] | What gave it away? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:10] | Because I know you, and you don’t have your usual | 因为我了解你 而你没有平时那一脸 |
[08:12] | “I’m super cool Mike Ross” face. | “我是酷炫迈克·罗斯”的样子 |
[08:15] | If you knew me that well, | 如果你这么了解我 |
[08:16] | you’d know I’m not in the mood. | 就该知道我现在没心情开玩笑 |
[08:19] | Mike, I’m not your enemy, | 迈克 我不是你的敌人 |
[08:20] | and I don’t appreciate being treated like I am. | 我也不喜欢被你当做敌人对待 |
[08:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:27] | So what did Harvey say? | 哈维怎么说 |
[08:29] | It’s not what he said. It’s what he did. | 不是怎么说的问题 而是怎么做 |
[08:31] | He knew what I was trying to do, | 他知道我的意图 |
[08:32] | and he called my bluff right there. | 当场就揭穿了我 |
[08:35] | He didn’t even share the offer with Logan? | 他都没把我们的报价告诉洛根 |
[08:36] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[08:37] | But you said he had to. | 但你说过他必须那样做 |
[08:38] | You want me to sue him for that? | 所以你想让我因为这个去告他吗 |
[08:40] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[08:41] | You know what I’m gonna do. | 你知道我想怎么做 |
[08:43] | – Mike. – I don’t want to hear it. | -迈克 -我不想听 |
[08:44] | I wasn’t disapproving. | 我不是想反驳你 |
[08:45] | I just want to make sure you’ve exhausted all your options. | 我只是想确定你真的想遍了所有办法 |
[08:49] | – I have. – Then maybe you can– | -我想遍了 -那也许你可以 |
[08:50] | Amy, the second I bid on that block of shares, | 艾米 从竞买那些股票的那一刻起 |
[08:53] | I’ve already taken Forstman’s money. | 我就等于已经拿了傅滋曼的钱了 |
[08:57] | Mike Ross’ office. | 迈克·罗斯的办公室 |
[09:00] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他的 |
[09:03] | Sidwell? | 西德威尔吗 |
[09:04] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[09:16] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[09:17] | This isn’t a social call. | 我不是来找你客套的 |
[09:18] | All right, I take it back. | 好吧 我收回 |
[09:20] | Wexler is divesting a huge block of Gillis Industries, | 韦克斯勒要抛售一大批吉利斯工业的股份 |
[09:23] | and I need you to find a creative way | 我需要你找一种创新的方式 |
[09:25] | to buy them for Logan Sanders. | 为洛根·桑德斯买入那些股票 |
[09:26] | If I’m not mistaken, Logan Sanders has a T.R.O. | 没记错的话 洛根·桑德斯身上刚好背着 |
[09:29] | that actually prohibits him from buying any additional shares. | 一个禁止他进一步买入股份的临时禁令 |
[09:31] | Which is why you’re going to set up a trust | 所以你需要为我们建立一个信托 |
[09:33] | for us to buy it for him. | 来替他买 |
[09:34] | That’s called parking, Jessica. | 这种行为叫做代购 杰西卡 |
[09:35] | I know what it’s called. | 我知道这叫什么 |
[09:36] | Then maybe you also know it’s illegal. | 那你也许也知道那是违法的 |
[09:38] | I know it can be illegal, | 我知道这可能触犯法律 |
[09:40] | and I need you to figure out a way to make it questionable. | 但我需要你找个方法让它变成有争议的 |
[09:43] | And here I thought you came in here | 枉我还以为你来是想说 |
[09:44] | to tell me how much fun last night was. | 你昨晚很开心呢 |
[09:46] | Oh, speaking of last night, | 说到昨晚 |
[09:48] | you said you blamed yourself | 你说因为帮了卡荷尔撤诉 |
[09:50] | for helping Cahill drop those cases. | 你感到很内疚 |
[09:53] | So here’s your chance to make up for it. | 这就是你补偿的机会 |
[09:56] | Remind me never to have a moment of self-reflection around you. | 下次提醒我不要在你面前自我反思 |
[09:59] | I’m not using this as ammunition. | 我不是想用这件事打击你 |
[10:01] | I am using it as motivation. | 而是想激励你 |
[10:03] | So figure out a way to set up the trust, | 所以想办法把信托建立起来 |
[10:06] | and do it quickly, | 而且要尽快 |
[10:07] | because we’re running out of time. | 因为我们时间不多了 |
[10:19] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[10:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:23] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[10:31] | Lionsdale Electronics, | 龙狮戴尔电子 |
[10:33] | 3 million shares, | 三百万股 |
[10:34] | Bought out by management. | 由管理层收购 |
[10:35] | My first LBO. | 我的第一单融资并购 |
[10:37] | I was right out of school. | 我那时刚迈出校门 |
[10:38] | All I wanted was that first tombstone because it meant– | 我只想要那个奖牌 因为那代表了 |
[10:41] | – Your first deal. – Broke my cherry. | -你的第一笔交易 -破处了啊 |
[10:45] | Must have been nice. | 那感觉一定很好 |
[10:47] | It was. | 确实很好 |
[10:49] | But you know what the difference between you and me is? | 但你知道我们之间的差别在哪吗 |
[10:52] | I was just an analyst. | 我当时只是个分析员 |
[10:53] | I mean, sure, I did all the work, | 我是说 我确实做了所有的工作 |
[10:54] | but I didn’t do any of the work. | 但真正的功劳并不是我的 |
[10:55] | Know what I mean? | 你懂吗 |
[10:57] | – Jonathan. – Don’t be modest. | -乔纳森 -别谦虚 |
[10:58] | I know I’ve been on your case, | 我知道我一直在跟你的案子 |
[10:59] | but the truth is, you made this all happen. | 但事实上 你才是促成整个交易的人 |
[11:03] | I haven’t made anything happen yet. | 到目前为止我还没促成什么事 |
[11:04] | No, you haven’t. | 你确实还没 |
[11:06] | And there’s a rule against giving out tombstones too early. | 但是按规定不能这么早给你奖牌 |
[11:10] | You’re not supposed to jinx it. | 别说太早 会有霉运的 |
[11:13] | But there’s no rule against this. | 但这个没关系的 |
[11:15] | We’ll fill it in later. | 我们晚点再把内容印上去 |
[11:23] | Thank you, Jonathan. | 谢谢你 乔纳森 |
[11:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:27] | Now go bring this bad boy home. | 赶紧去把这件事搞定吧 |
[11:44] | 收到留言了吗 洛根·桑德斯 | |
[11:49] | Rachel, they loved it. | 瑞秋 他们很喜欢那个提议 |
[11:50] | We are gonna go after Piedmont in a week. | 我们一周内会对皮尔蒙特出击 |
[11:53] | We’re gonna have a lot of work to do. | 我们马上有的忙了 |
[11:54] | Give me a call when you get in. | 上班以后给我个电话 |
[12:07] | Harvey, can I help you with something? | 哈维 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[12:09] | Yes, you can help by telling me | 是的 你可以告诉我 |
[12:11] | how much longer it’s gonna take | 你还需要多长时间 |
[12:12] | for you to find me a way to bid on that stock. | 才能找到让我竞买股票的方法 |
[12:15] | It’s going to take as long as it takes. | 还需要一些时间 |
[12:17] | Well, it better not be more than a day, | 最好别超过一天 |
[12:18] | or I won’t need it at all. | 要不然就没用了 |
[12:21] | It’s so good to hear this from the horse’s mouth. | 很高兴能听到从你嘴里说出来 |
[12:24] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这么说是什么意思 |
[12:25] | It means the next time you want me to break the law, | 意思是下次你想让我违法的时候 |
[12:26] | at least have the balls to ask me yourself. | 至少有点勇气自己来跟我说 |
[12:28] | The balls? | 勇气 |
[12:30] | First off, Jessica insisted on asking you herself, | 首先 杰西卡坚持要自己跟你说 |
[12:33] | and I agreed with her, because we’re on the same page. | 我同意了 因为我们达成了共识 |
[12:35] | And nobody’s asking you to break the law. | 而且没人让你违法 |
[12:37] | We’re telling you to sidestep it. | 我们是让你迂回前进 |
[12:39] | That’s not the job I signed on for. | 这不是我承诺的工作范围 |
[12:40] | The job you signed on for | 你的工作范围 |
[12:42] | is the job we tell you you signed on for. | 就是我们让你做的事情 |
[12:43] | Well, that’s a bullshit justification, | 这真是个扯淡的理由 |
[12:45] | and you know it. | 你自己也知道 |
[12:46] | What I know is, | 我知道的是 |
[12:46] | there’s a reason we make the kind of money we do. | 我们赚那么多钱是有道理的 |
[12:49] | It’s because we figure out a way to get things like this done. | 因为我们能想出办法把这种事情搞定 |
[12:53] | So stop questioning my integrity | 所以别再质疑我的人品了 |
[12:55] | and start doing your job. | 快去做好你的工作吧 |
[13:02] | Harvey, do you have a second? | 哈维 有时间吗 |
[13:03] | That’s about all I have. | 我也只剩时间了 |
[13:04] | All right, I was wondering if– | 好吧 我在想假如… |
[13:05] | if maybe I could possibly just– | 假如 也许 我有可能… |
[13:07] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[13:08] | Could I get a day or two off? | 我能请一两天假吗 |
[13:09] | A day or two? | 一天还是两天 |
[13:11] | A day. | 一天 |
[13:11] | I just need one day away. | 我只需要缓一天 |
[13:13] | Are you sure that’s all you need? | 你确定你不需要别的了吗 |
[13:15] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[13:15] | Would you also like me to make your bed? | 你需要我帮你铺好床吗 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | Maybe I can triple your salary | 说不定我帮你铺床的时候 |
[13:20] | while we’re at it. | 还能把你的薪水翻三倍呢 |
[13:22] | No, that’s not– | 这是 这样不… |
[13:22] | No, really, what can I do | 不 说真的 我还能做些什么 |
[13:23] | to make your life easier? | 来让你的生活更容易些 |
[13:25] | That is not fair. | 这样很不公平 |
[13:26] | I have been juggling work and school for months now, | 几个月来我一直在工作和学校之间来回跑 |
[13:28] | and I-I haven’t asked for any special treatment. | 而我也没要求什么特殊待遇 |
[13:30] | You’re asking now. | 你现在就是在要求 |
[13:32] | I’m not asking for time off to go to the Hamptons. | 我又不是请假去汉普顿斯度假 |
[13:34] | This is law school I’m talking about. | 是为了法学院的事情 |
[13:36] | You said a day away. | 你只说了请一天假 |
[13:37] | You didn’t say anything about law school. | 又没提到任何关于法学院的事 |
[13:39] | Well, it’s for law school. | 好吧 是因为法学院的事 |
[13:40] | Well, this is your law school. | 这儿就是你的法学院 |
[13:42] | This, right here. | 就是此处 |
[13:44] | And by the way, we’re paying you for it. | 再说了 是我们在给你交学费 |
[13:46] | I know, and I’m grateful. | 我知道 而且我也很感恩 |
[13:47] | If you’re grateful, | 假如你心怀感恩 |
[13:48] | then you’ll stop complaining about how much work you have to do, | 那就别再抱怨你有多少工作要完成了 |
[13:51] | and you’ll figure out how to best manage your time, | 而且你就会找出合理规划时间的最佳办法 |
[13:53] | but as far as getting time off, that’s not gonna happen | 但是至于请假 只要你还打算为我工作 |
[13:55] | if you still plan on working for me. | 这种事就不可能发生 |
[13:57] | Now, you still need a day or two off? | 现在 你还要请一两天假吗 |
[14:00] | No, I can manage. | 我用了 我能应付 |
[14:08] | Thou shalt have nothing but the forfeiture | 除了你应得的赔偿 你什么都不应得到 |
[14:11] | to be so taken at thy peril, Jew. | 而那赔偿也要在巨大的风险下得到 犹太人 |
[14:13] | Why, then, let the devil give him good of it. | 那么 就让恶魔帮了他吧 |
[14:15] | I’ll stay no longer question. | 我退出法庭 |
[14:19] | Come on, let’s go. This be-eth awesome. | 来啊 继续啊 这样很棒啊 |
[14:21] | Where’s your script? | 你的剧本在哪里 |
[14:22] | I don’t need a script. I’m off book. | 我不需要剧本 我可以脱稿 |
[14:23] | How can you be off book? You’re not even in the play. | 你是怎么做到的 你甚至都没有参演 |
[14:25] | Because I know all of Willy’s work by heart. | 因为我将莎翁所有的作品都铭记于心了 |
[14:28] | – All 37 plays? – Mm-hmm. | -所有的37部剧吗 -是啊 |
[14:31] | Troilus and Cressida. | 《特罗伊洛斯与克里希达》 |
[14:32] | For to be wise and love exceeds man’s might. | 既要保持明智又要谈恋爱 非凡人能力所及 |
[14:35] | Titus Andronicus. | 《泰特斯·安特洛尼克斯》 |
[14:36] | Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand. | 我心怀复仇之意 手握死亡之剑 |
[14:39] | Blood and revenge are hammering in my head. | 血液和仇恨在我脑海中激荡 |
[14:42] | What–what’s the matter? | 怎…怎么了 |
[14:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我呢吗 |
[14:45] | You have every word this man’s ever written memorized, | 你把这人写下的每一句话都背熟了 |
[14:48] | and I’m on in an hour and a half, | 我一个半小时之后就要上场了 |
[14:49] | and I’m gonna make a fool of myself. | 而我会出尽洋相的 |
[14:50] | Donna, forget about my extraordinary gift | 唐娜 别管我那秉异的天赋了 |
[14:52] | and focus on yourself. | 把注意力集中在你身上吧 |
[14:53] | We have done this whole play. | 我们已经把整部剧都过了一遍了 |
[14:55] | You know your part. It will be fine. | 你清楚自己的角色 会一切顺利的 |
[14:58] | – It’s not gonna be fine. – Donna. | -才不会顺利呢 -唐娜 |
[15:00] | I haven’t been on the stage in years. | 我几年没上过台了 |
[15:02] | So you’re nervous. | 所以你只是紧张了 |
[15:04] | All great performers get nervous. | 所有伟大的演员都会紧张的 |
[15:06] | It brings out the genius. | 紧张感会造就天才 |
[15:07] | What if I’m not genius? | 假如我不是天才怎么办 |
[15:08] | What if I’m not even good? | 假如我连优秀都算不上呢 |
[15:14] | I was pretty damn good, Louis. | 我曾经挺厉害的 路易 |
[15:17] | I was. | 曾经 |
[15:19] | But I knew the odds of somebody making it were close to zero | 但我知道某些人成功的几率差不多为零 |
[15:22] | no matter how good they were. | 不管他们有多么优秀 |
[15:25] | My father lost our money when I was 13, | 我十三岁时 我爸就把家里弄破产了 |
[15:27] | and I– | 然后我就… |
[15:29] | I found out what it was like to struggle, | 我就了解了生活的艰辛 |
[15:31] | so… | 所以… |
[15:34] | instead of pursuing my dream, | 我没有去追寻我的梦想 |
[15:36] | I chose this… | 而是选择了这份工作… |
[15:41] | and that let me pretend | 而这种选择让我假装 |
[15:42] | that maybe I was good enough to make it. | 自己说不定足够优秀能当个好演员 |
[15:48] | But what if I wasn’t? | 但假如我实际上并没有那么优秀呢 |
[15:52] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna tell you something about myself | 我要告诉你一些关于我自己的事 |
[15:54] | that I never told anyone. | 我从没对别人说过的事 |
[15:57] | I have stage fright. | 我有怯场心理 |
[16:00] | Got it when I was in third grade. | 三年级的时候出现的 |
[16:02] | Let it get the best of me. | 我被它打败了 |
[16:05] | I never got over it. | 我一直都没有克服这种心理 |
[16:08] | And I cannot let you make the same mistake. | 而我不能让你犯同样的错误 |
[16:12] | – But– – Look at me. | -但是… -看着我 |
[16:15] | Donna Victoria Paulsen, | 唐娜·维多利亚·保尔森 |
[16:19] | You have never been more beautiful | 你从未像此时此刻一般美丽 |
[16:22] | and talented | 有智慧 |
[16:25] | and perfect than you are at this very moment. | 并且如此完美 |
[16:29] | Your time is now. | 大显身手的时候到了 |
[16:32] | And you’re gonna kill it. | 你会惊艳全场的 |
[16:35] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[16:36] | No. | 不 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 该我谢你 |
[16:42] | My middle name is Roberta. | 我的中间名叫罗伯塔 |
[16:47] | I’m so sorry for that. | 抱歉记错了 |
[16:59] | Were you working late? | 你熬夜干活了吗 |
[17:00] | You really have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[17:02] | Thought maybe it would be nice for us to lie down a little bit. | 我想我们该躺一会儿 |
[17:07] | Together. | 咱俩一起 |
[17:11] | I would love that, | 我也想 |
[17:12] | but if I lie down, I probably won’t get back up. | 但是我一躺下 可能就起不来了 |
[17:22] | I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道这话你不爱听 |
[17:23] | but I was thinking about it, | 但我一直在想 |
[17:26] | and Harvey did kind of give me special treatment. | 哈维确实给了我特殊待遇 |
[17:30] | – Mike. – He let me skip law school. | -迈克 -他没让我上法学院 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:39] | Maybe if you just find the right time to ask him, you know. | 也许你只需要找个合适的时间问他 |
[17:42] | I did, and he bit my head off. | 我问了 他把我狠批了一顿 |
[17:48] | So please just let it go. | 别管这事儿了 |
[17:50] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[17:53] | Just wish all this Harvey and Logan bullshit | 我只希望哈维和洛根这些破事 |
[17:56] | would be over. | 快点结束 |
[17:58] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[18:01] | Maybe when it is, | 事情结束以后 |
[18:02] | we can get out of town for a weekend. | 我们也许可以出城过个周末 |
[18:06] | I would love that. | 好啊 |
[18:24] | I’m worried about Cahill, Harvey. | 我很担心卡荷尔 哈维 |
[18:26] | I’ve checked with everyone I know. | 我跟我认识的人都确认过了 |
[18:28] | He hasn’t done a thing. | 他什么动作都没有 |
[18:29] | Me too, which is exactly why I’m worried. | 我也是 所以我才担心 |
[18:31] | Jessica, I don’t know what to say. | 杰西卡 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:32] | If I have to look over my shoulder every 15 seconds, | 如果我时刻都得提心吊胆 |
[18:35] | I might as well give up right now. | 那还不如现在就放弃 |
[18:36] | Okay, but it doesn’t mean you stop looking altogether. | 好吧 但这也不意味着你就不用提防了 |
[18:39] | Hey, do you have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[18:41] | Did you set up that trust? | 你设立信托了吗 |
[18:42] | – No. – In that case, we don’t. | -没有 -那就没时间 |
[18:44] | I did something better. | 我有更好的点子 |
[18:45] | We’re listening. | 你说吧 |
[18:47] | One of the biggest red flags at the S.E.C. | 证监会的头号调查目标就是 |
[18:49] | is a stock purchase with money kept in trust for clients. | 利用信托基金为客户购买股票 |
[18:51] | We’ve gone over this. | 这已经讨论过了 |
[18:53] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[18:55] | On the other hand, | 而另一方面 |
[18:57] | there’s nothing unusual about a retainer. | 预付款就没那么稀奇 |
[19:00] | A retainer? | 预付款 |
[19:01] | From what I gather, | 据我所知 |
[19:01] | this takeover is a massive undertaking, right? | 这次收购是笔大生意 对吧 |
[19:04] | Now, I don’t know how you’ve structured Logan’s payments, | 我不知道你打算如何让洛根付报酬 |
[19:06] | but I think it’s time he pay this firm a hefty fee up front | 但我认为 是时候让他把两千万 |
[19:09] | and something on the order of $20 million. | 预付给律所 |
[19:11] | And we use $20 million of our own money to buy that stock. | 然后我们用自己的两千万来买股票 |
[19:15] | There’s nothing that prohibits us | 没人能阻止我们 |
[19:16] | from investing as a firm. | 作为一家公司进行投资 |
[19:18] | And when the bulk of our legal work is done, | 我们的法律工作结束之后 |
[19:19] | turns out he has money coming back. | 再把钱还回去 |
[19:21] | We may just end up giving him the shares | 最后我们可以只给他股份 |
[19:23] | instead of his unused retainer. | 留下剩余的预付款 |
[19:25] | Which we cannot plan | 这可没法 |
[19:26] | or even discuss with Logan Sanders in advance. | 提前跟洛根·桑德斯计划 连讨论都不行 |
[19:28] | And that makes it legal? | 这就合法了吗 |
[19:30] | No. | 不 |
[19:32] | It makes it questionable, | 这就有争议了 |
[19:34] | because they still might figure out what we did | 因为他们还是会知道我们做了什么 |
[19:36] | and make a case. | 然后立案调查 |
[19:37] | We? | 我们 |
[19:39] | You tell me, Harvey. | 你说呢 哈维 |
[19:41] | Am I on the team now? | 我现在算是入伙了吗 |
[19:43] | Sounds like you’re being | 听起来你为这事儿 |
[19:44] | a little bit of a dickhead about this whole thing, | 费了不少脑细胞 |
[19:46] | So I’d say yes. | 我同意了 |
[20:00] | Louis? | 路易 |
[20:03] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[20:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:05] | It could not have been that bad. | 不会搞砸了吧 |
[20:06] | Oh, it wasn’t. | 没有 |
[20:09] | It was amazing. | 演出棒极了 |
[20:11] | I mean, it was like riding a bike. | 就像骑自行车一样 |
[20:13] | I got two standing Os, | 观众为我起立鼓掌了两次 |
[20:14] | and I got you to thank for it. | 这都要感谢你 |
[20:15] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[20:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:19] | Shylock got drunk at the after-party, | 夏洛克在庆功宴上喝醉了 |
[20:20] | fell down a flight of stairs, and broke his ankle, | 从楼梯上摔下来 摔断了脚踝 |
[20:23] | Which means the show won’t go on. | 所以戏没法演了 |
[20:25] | No, no, no, the show must go on. | 不 必须演下去 |
[20:28] | Well, the show can go on. | 这个戏 可以接着演 |
[20:34] | – No. – Louis. | -不 -路易 |
[20:36] | Come on, you’re the only one who can do it. | 求你了 只有你能做得到 |
[20:39] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[20:42] | I wanted to be a molar. | 我小时候想演臼齿 |
[20:45] | But that teacher’s pet, | 但老师的宠儿 |
[20:46] | Dorothy McHale, got the part, | 桃乐茜·迈克黑尔得到了那个角色 |
[20:47] | so I was forced to be plaque. | 我只能去演牙垢 |
[20:50] | Had to wear this ridiculous flesh-colored unitard | 只能穿着一身可笑的肉色紧身衣 |
[20:53] | and drape myself over my classmates, | 挂在我同学的身上 |
[20:54] | and every parent in the audience laughed at me. | 观众席上的所有家长都在笑我 |
[20:57] | Louis. | 路易 |
[20:58] | And then the next year, I got a bigger part. | 第二年我得到了一个重要点的角色 |
[21:00] | Walked right out onstage. | 一走上舞台 |
[21:03] | Tommy Gallup screams out, “Plaque man!” | 汤米·盖洛普大喊 牙垢男 |
[21:06] | Once again, everyone laughs at me. | 再一次 所有人都嘲笑我 |
[21:09] | So right then and there, middle of the stage, I– | 于是就在舞台的正中央 我… |
[21:18] | I peed my pants. | 我尿裤子了 |
[21:22] | So I ran right off the stage, | 我跑下了舞台 |
[21:24] | never went back, | 再也没回去过 |
[21:25] | and I am not going back again. | 我是不会再回去的 |
[21:28] | Louis. | 路易 |
[21:31] | A part like this doesn’t come around very often. | 得到这种角色的机会很难得 |
[21:34] | You gave me a gift, and I killed it because of you. | 你给予了我一份礼物 我因此惊艳全场 |
[21:37] | Donna, please. | 唐娜 别这样 |
[21:38] | I’m not a lawyer, louis. | 我不是律师 路易 |
[21:42] | This is my chance to shine. | 这是我大放异彩的机会 |
[21:45] | But I’m about to lose two more glorious nights. | 但我即将失去两个辉煌的夜晚 |
[21:51] | I’ve never asked anyone for anything like this, | 我从没像这样求过别人 |
[21:54] | but there’s no other choice. | 但我没有其他的选择了 |
[21:57] | Please do this for me. | 请帮我这个忙吧 |
[22:03] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:07] | You want me to sell directly to you? | 你希望我直接卖给你吗 |
[22:08] | I don’t want you to. | 不是我希望你这么做 |
[22:09] | You’re going to. | 是你会这么做 |
[22:11] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[22:12] | Because I’m the only one who’s gonna buy your block at a premium, | 因为只有我会溢价买入你股票 |
[22:15] | instead of you flooding the market with shares | 使你不用在市场上抛售股份 |
[22:17] | and ending up getting a discount. | 最终削价出售 |
[22:18] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[22:19] | That’s exactly what someone else just told me an hour ago. | 有个人一小时前对我说了一模一样的话 |
[22:22] | – What? – And now I’ll tell you what I told him. | -什么 -而我给你们的答复是一样的 |
[22:24] | I’ll shut everyone else out, | 我不会再考虑别人 |
[22:26] | but you two are gonna have to go head-to-head. | 但你们俩得为此而竞争 |
[22:30] | You’re talking about a dark pool bidding war. | 你这可是黑池竞标战 |
[22:32] | That’s no different than what you were talking about. | 其实和你说的并无二致 |
[22:34] | You just wanted to be the only one bidding. | 只不过你想做唯一的竞标者而已 |
[22:37] | Thanks for the scampi, Mr. Ross. | 谢谢你的虾 罗斯先生 |
[22:38] | It was delicious. | 很美味 |
[22:40] | I’ll be in touch with the details. | 具体细节我们日后再议 |
[22:42] | Who’s the other entity? | 另一个竞争者是谁 |
[22:45] | If you can’t figure that out for yourself, | 如果你没法儿自己弄清楚的话 |
[22:48] | I don’t think you’re likely to come out on top of this whole thing. | 我觉得你恐怕很难在这次竞争中获胜 |
[23:07] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[23:08] | I think I’m washing my hands, | 我认为我在洗手 |
[23:10] | which I’d like to do without you bothering me | 并且不希望 |
[23:12] | about whatever bullshit you’re here for. | 被你的鬼扯打扰 |
[23:14] | Bullshit? | 鬼扯 |
[23:15] | We’ll see if the S.E.C. thinks it’s bullshit | 我倒想瞧瞧证监会是不是也觉得 |
[23:16] | that you’re buying stock illegally. | 你非法买入股票是鬼扯 |
[23:18] | You’re throwing some pretty big accusations | 你个子这么小 |
[23:20] | around for such a little guy. | 提出的指控倒挺严重 |
[23:21] | You think I didn’t do my homework? | 你以为我没做功课吗 |
[23:23] | The registered bidder traces back | 注册竞标人追溯到 |
[23:24] | to a shell corporation we used six times last year. | 一家我们去年用了六次的空壳公司 |
[23:28] | We’re allowed to play the stock market | 我们和下一个竞争者一样 |
[23:29] | as much as the next fellow. | 完全有权涉足股票市场 |
[23:30] | You think because you’re using firm money, that makes it legal? | 你觉得用律所的钱就合法了吗 |
[23:33] | Damn right I do, | 没错 |
[23:34] | because we have no plan to do anything | 因为我们只是打算 |
[23:36] | other than keep those shares ourselves. | 将这些股份划入自己名下 |
[23:38] | Now who’s talking bullshit? | 现在是谁在鬼扯了 |
[23:39] | What are you gonna do, Mike? | 你打算怎么办 迈克 |
[23:41] | You gonna run to the S.E.C.? | 你要去找证监会吗 |
[23:42] | You think I won’t? | 你觉得我不会吗 |
[23:44] | These aren’t your daddy’s tapes, Harvey. | 这不是你父亲的录音带 哈维 |
[23:46] | These are the rules of the game. | 这是游戏的规则 |
[23:47] | Then let me dial their number for you, | 那我来帮你拨号码吧 |
[23:49] | because if you report us, | 因为如果你举报我们 |
[23:51] | they’ll put a freeze on this sale, | 交易就会被冻结 |
[23:52] | and by the time we get it all straightened out, | 等我们解决整件事情后 |
[23:55] | my T.R.O. will be expired, | 我的临时禁令就该失效了 |
[23:56] | and we’ll be right back to where we’re headed this afternoon. | 那我们又要像今天下午一样开始竞标了 |
[24:03] | You’re a sore goddamn loser. | 你真是个烦人的输家 |
[24:05] | I would be if I ever lost. | 可惜我从来没输过 |
[24:08] | See you at 6:00. | 6点见 |
[24:13] | Guess what piece of shit lawyer | 你猜怎么着 混蛋律师 |
[24:14] | just got himself a seat in the Wexler pool. | 刚刚在韦克斯勒那里得到一席之地 |
[24:16] | Mike, what are you doing here? | 迈克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[24:17] | What do you mean? The sale’s not until 6:00. | 什么意思 交易6点才开始呢 |
[24:20] | Didn’t you check your messages? | 你没看短信吗 |
[24:21] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[24:22] | Columbia University called. | 哥大刚才打过来 |
[24:24] | Rachel was taken to the hospital. | 瑞秋被送进医院了 |
[24:39] | – Rachel Zane. – Sorry? | -瑞秋·赞恩 -什么 |
[24:41] | You have a patient here, Rachel Zane. | 你们这儿有个病人 瑞秋·赞恩 |
[24:43] | What room is she in? | 她在哪间病房 |
[24:44] | Miss zane is resting and can– | 赞恩小姐在休息 要等… |
[24:45] | What room is she in? | 她在哪间病房 |
[24:46] | As I was saying, she can’t have any visitors. | 我正要告诉你 她暂时不能见客 |
[24:50] | Look at me. I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 看着我 我再问你一次 |
[24:51] | Mike. She’s in 1024. | 迈克 她在1024房 |
[24:55] | – You’ve seen her? – It’s locked. | -你见过她了 -门锁了 |
[24:56] | – I don’t care. – What are you gonna do? | -我不管 -你打算干什么 |
[24:58] | – You gonna break the door down? – Yeah, if I have to. | -破门而入吗 -需要的话 |
[25:01] | I spoke to her doctors. | 我跟她的医生谈过了 |
[25:02] | They said she fainted at school. She’s fine. | 他们说她在学校晕倒了 现在没事 |
[25:04] | If she fainted, she’s not fine. | 都晕倒了怎么能说没事 |
[25:06] | They said she’s run down and a little dehydrated | 他们说她太疲劳了 还有点脱水 |
[25:08] | But that she’s okay. | 但现在没事了 |
[25:09] | Okay, so then–then why won’t they let us see her? | 好吧 那为什么不让我看她 |
[25:11] | Because she’s sleeping, and she needs it. | 因为她在睡觉 她需要睡眠 |
[25:13] | Mike, she’s fine. | 迈克 她没事 |
[25:15] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[25:16] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:17] | I’m one of her emergency contacts. | 我是她的紧急联系人之一 |
[25:19] | – They called me. – Yeah, I know, but– | -他们打给我了 -我明白 但… |
[25:20] | What’s a heartless shithead like me | 像我这样冷酷无情的白痴 |
[25:22] | doing in a place like this? | 跑到这里来干什么 |
[25:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多这个意思 |
[25:26] | I would have come for you if you ever | 如果你之前太用功晕倒了 |
[25:27] | worked hard enough to pass out, | 我也会来看你的 |
[25:29] | but you never did. | 但你从没晕倒过 |
[25:33] | Look, there’s a steakhouse across the street. | 街对面有间牛排店 |
[25:37] | Why don’t you and I go get something to eat? | 咱们去吃点东西吧 |
[25:39] | What, you gonna break the door down and wake her up? | 难道你要撞开门把她吵醒吗 |
[25:41] | No, I’m gonna wait outside of it | 不 我想就在外面等 |
[25:42] | and be there when she does. | 这样她一醒就能看到我 |
[25:44] | Yeah, which won’t happen | 她八个小时之内 |
[25:45] | for another eight hours, | 都醒不来的 |
[25:46] | because they sedated her to make sure she got some sleep. | 因为他们给她注射镇定剂保证睡眠 |
[25:48] | Come on, let’s go get some food. | 来吧 我们去吃点东西 |
[25:55] | Don’t you need to be at an auction? | 你不需要去竞标会吗 |
[25:57] | Right now, I don’t want to be at that sale | 这会儿我和你一样 |
[25:59] | any more than you do. | 不想参加竞标会 |
[26:00] | You’re saying you’re willing to postpone it? | 你是说你愿意延期 |
[26:02] | I’m saying I already did. Come on. | 我已经延期了 走吧 |
[26:09] | No, I’m telling you, Dr. Lipschitz, | 不 我告诉你 利普希茨医生 |
[26:11] | This is like the whole plaque incident all over again. | 这就像是牙垢事件的重演 |
[26:14] | Yes, I have told you about the plaque incident, | 对 我告诉过你牙垢的事 |
[26:18] | At least twice. I’ve– | 至少两次 我… |
[26:20] | No, that– you know, it doesn’t– | 不 你知道 它不… |
[26:21] | You know what, forget it. That’s not the point. | 算了 那不重要 |
[26:22] | The point is, is that I’m supposed to be | 重点是我应该在十分钟之内 |
[26:24] | leaving for the theater in ten minutes, | 出发赶去剧场 |
[26:25] | and I am a complete wreck. | 但我现在完全没法演出 |
[26:27] | I have the worst case of cotton mouth | 我现在前所未有地感到 |
[26:28] | in the history of– | 口干舌燥 |
[26:31] | What? No, you can talk with cotton mouth. | 什么 不 口干舌燥也可以说话 |
[26:33] | That’s frickin’ lockjaw. | 那是牙关紧闭症 |
[26:35] | You know something, doc? | 你知道吗 医生 |
[26:36] | Sometimes I just think that I’ve wasted | 有时我觉得我这十四年 |
[26:38] | every single Monday, Wednesday, and Friday | 每个周一周三周五 |
[26:39] | for the last 14 years. | 都浪费掉了 |
[26:46] | You know, this is the first time we’ve | 这是我们第一次 |
[26:47] | ever had a steak dinner. | 一起吃牛排 |
[26:49] | I didn’t know you were keeping a tally. | 我不知道你还在算这个 |
[26:51] | It’s pretty easy to do when the grand total is zero. | 总和为零的时候好算得很 |
[26:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:56] | I said I wanted to take you out | 你告诉我要走的那一晚 |
[26:58] | the night you told me you were leaving. | 我说过想带你去吃牛排 |
[26:59] | We never got around to it. | 我们一直没时间 |
[27:03] | I never got around to it. | 是我没时间 |
[27:08] | What’s the real reason you were at the hospital tonight? | 你今晚到医院究竟是为什么 |
[27:11] | The truth? | 说实话吗 |
[27:14] | Rachel asked me for some time off, | 瑞秋找我请假 |
[27:15] | and I all but spit in her face. | 而我却骂了她一通 |
[27:18] | So you felt guilty? | 所以你是内疚 |
[27:19] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[27:21] | Plus, I knew you needed something | 而且我知道你需要一些东西 |
[27:22] | to take your mind off her, | 转移注意力 |
[27:24] | But I can see this dinner with me isn’t working, so… | 但我发现和我吃饭没有什么帮助 |
[27:28] | Here. | 你看 |
[27:31] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[27:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:34] | Louis is in a play. | 路易要去参加演出 |
[27:36] | You wanted to cheer me up, | 你既然想给我鼓劲 |
[27:37] | and you didn’t start the night with this? Come on. | 怎么不早拿给我看 拜托 |
[27:39] | I wanted to save something for dessert. | 我想把这个留到甜点 |
[27:41] | Oh, my god, that’s got to be a codpiece, right? | 我的天 那绝对是遮阴布 |
[27:43] | What are you asking me for? | 你问我干什么 |
[27:44] | I don’t want to know if Louis is packing that kind of heat. | 我可不想知道他穿没穿 |
[27:46] | You think I do? | 你觉得我想知道 |
[27:48] | You’re the one who went mudding with him. | 是你拿他打趣的 |
[27:49] | It was covered in mud. | 那东西真的沾满泥泞 |
[27:50] | – How much mud? – Stop. | -有多泥 -别说了 |
[27:53] | Why would I ask that? | 我为什么要问 |
[27:56] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[28:00] | I shouldn’t be laughing at him. | 我不该嘲笑他 |
[28:04] | He still hasn’t forgiven me for using Sheila against him. | 他还是没原谅我用希拉对付他 |
[28:10] | Mike, you did what you had to do. | 迈克 你当时是迫不得已 |
[28:13] | You don’t think that was crossing a line? | 你不觉得我做得太过分了吗 |
[28:14] | It was way over the line. | 确实太过分了 |
[28:16] | But I got to tell you, it was brilliant. | 但我得说 这招太聪明了 |
[28:19] | It was harsh, but it was brilliant. | 确实刻薄 但实在太聪明了 |
[28:24] | You know, Harvey, I-I never told you. | 哈维 我从没跟你说过 |
[28:28] | What you did with Gillis… | 你对吉利斯所做的事 |
[28:33] | I know you had to do it. | 我知道你是迫不得已 |
[28:36] | Like I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[28:38] | we do what we need to do. | 我们要做必须做的事 |
[28:44] | Louis, you’re almost up. | 路易 快该你上场了 |
[28:46] | Oh, Christ, you’re sweating more than Nixon. | 天啊 你出了这么多汗 |
[28:48] | I’ve gone through four Elizabethan collars and a codpiece. | 我已经汗透了四个领圈和一条遮阴布了 |
[28:51] | Okay, just breathe. You’re gonna be fine. | 好了 深呼吸 你没问题的 |
[28:52] | No, I can’t do it. | 不 我做不到 |
[28:53] | Louis, we are in the middle of the play. | 路易 演出已经开始了 |
[28:55] | You’ll have to ad-lib. | 你得即兴发挥了 |
[28:56] | Make something up. Say Shylock went away. | 编点什么情节 说夏洛克跑路了 |
[28:58] | – Say that he went to Israel. – Oh, my god. | -比如跑到以色列去了 -天啊 |
[29:01] | I don’t even know what– you know what? | 我真不知道…你猜怎么的 |
[29:05] | I never thought you’d be so weak. | 我真不知道你这么没种 |
[29:08] | Okay, why do you got to say something hurtful right now? | 你干嘛非要现在说伤人的话 |
[29:09] | Oh, screw hurt! | 我管你受不受伤 |
[29:10] | – Turn that into rage. – Why would I do– | -变伤痛为愤怒吧 -我为什么… |
[29:13] | You always turn hurt into rage, you idiotic piece of shit. | 你总是变伤痛为愤怒 你个蠢货 |
[29:16] | It is what you do. | 你就是这种人 |
[29:17] | – Okay, now I’m mad at you. – Good! | -好啊 现在我真生你的气了 -很好 |
[29:19] | – Now, imagine you’re in court. – Court, how? | -现在想象自己站在法庭上 -法庭个鬼 |
[29:21] | – It’s too hard with the curtain. – Just do it, dipshit. | -有幕布不像法庭 -按我说的做 猪头 |
[29:22] | Okay, fine, I’m in court, god damn it. | 好好好 我站在法庭上 该死的 |
[29:24] | You happy now? | 现在你满意了吧 |
[29:24] | No, I’m not happy, you idiot. | 我一点不满意 傻瓜 |
[29:26] | Now, you’re in court, | 现在 你站在法庭上 |
[29:28] | and you’re enraged, and you are fit to kill. | 你无比愤怒 而且你是焦点 |
[29:31] | Now, do you see that audience out there? | 现在看到那些观众没有 |
[29:34] | – That’s your jury. – They’re a bunch of morons. | -他们是陪审团 -只是一群白痴罢了 |
[29:36] | Yeah, they’re beneath you, aren’t they? | 他们跟你比差远了 是不是 |
[29:37] | – They’re beneath everybody. – What else? | -他们谁都不如 -继续说 |
[29:38] | They’re a bunch of civil servants | 他们只是一群 |
[29:39] | who can’t keep up with what I’m saying. | 跟不上我思维的公务员 |
[29:40] | You have absolute and total contempt for them, don’t you? | 你对他们鄙视到了极点 是不是 |
[29:43] | I want to rip out their stupid brains from their stupid heads. | 我简直想把他们愚蠢的脑浆挤出来 |
[29:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:46] | Now, get out there and make your case. | 现在冲出去 大干一场 |
[29:49] | Unless of course you’re a pussy | 除非你不是爷们儿 |
[29:50] | and you were meant to play plaque your whole life. | 打算演一辈子牙垢 |
[29:52] | 3,000 Ducats. | 三千达克特 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna head back. | 我回去了 |
[30:01] | Hey, tell Rachel she should take the day off tomorrow. | 告诉瑞秋 她明天应该休息一下 |
[30:07] | Thanks for this, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[30:08] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[30:10] | Which one of you is Franklin, | 你们哪位是富兰克林 |
[30:11] | and which one of you is Bash? | 哪位是巴什 |
[30:13] | Did you boys have a nice date? | 你们两位约会愉快吗 |
[30:15] | Couldn’t be better. He even paid. | 简直完美 他还买了单 |
[30:17] | Oh, I guess he’s flush with cash. | 我猜他很有钱 |
[30:19] | Ever since he left you in order to do investment banking. | 自从他为了投资银行事业而离开你之后 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[30:22] | No, but I know you. Mike Ross. | 不 但我认识你 迈克·罗斯 |
[30:24] | Sean here is with the S.E.C., | 证监会的肖恩 |
[30:26] | and he’s using his position to harass my clients | 利用职务之便骚扰我的客户 |
[30:28] | on behalf of Eric Woodall. | 他是埃里克·伍德尔的代表 |
[30:29] | Actually, not anymore, Harvey. | 其实已经不是了 哈维 |
[30:30] | I decided to take your advice and focus on you. | 我决定采纳你的建议 专注于你 |
[30:35] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我 |
[30:36] | Oh, I’ve got guys who do that. | 我有专门的人负责跟踪 |
[30:37] | Then you also better have authorization | 那你最好有 |
[30:38] | from the Justice Department. | 司法部的授权书 |
[30:40] | Getting authorization was easy, | 我很容易就拿到了授权书 |
[30:42] | because I told them you two | 因为我告诉他们 |
[30:43] | are on opposite sides of a takeover battle. | 你们俩是收购战的竞争对手 |
[30:45] | And that your girlfriend is your associate. | 而他的女朋友 是你的初级律师 |
[30:48] | Are you trying to say that we’re colluding? | 你是想说我们相互串通吗 |
[30:49] | Oh, you went right there, didn’t you? | 你一下就反应过来了 不是吗 |
[30:50] | Because you led him there. | 因为你就是这个意思 |
[30:51] | Well, in the six hours that I’ve been there, | 这是六小时中 |
[30:52] | this is what I’ve learned. | 我看到的事实 |
[30:54] | Your girlfriend, who I just mentioned works for you, | 你的女朋友 我刚说过她为你工作 |
[30:57] | faints at law school for five minutes. | 在法学院晕倒了五分钟 |
[30:59] | You guys meet at the hospital. | 你们俩在医院见了面 |
[31:01] | Then you have dinner for two hours | 随后共进晚餐两个小时 |
[31:02] | where you cancel a private stock sale | 你们还都取消了 |
[31:03] | that you both arranged, | 事先约好的私人股票交易 |
[31:05] | and one hour ago, | 而一小时前 |
[31:07] | that stock mysteriously gets bought | 那部分股份却奇迹般地 |
[31:08] | by some shell corporation set up last year. | 被一个去年成立的空壳公司收购了 |
[31:11] | – Wait, what? – Bullshit. | -等等 什么 -胡说八道 |
[31:12] | Here’s my favorite part, | 到我最爱的桥段了 |
[31:13] | where you feign outrage and you feign ignorance | 你假装愤怒 你假装一无所知 |
[31:15] | to help sell the whole story. | 演得一场好戏 |
[31:20] | Anyway, I just wanted to give you a little heads-up. | 总之呢 我想应该给你们一点警示 |
[31:26] | Smile for the cameras. Harvey. | 对着镜头笑一笑 哈维 |
[31:33] | – You gave me your word. – And I kept it. | -你向我承诺过 -我信守承诺了 |
[31:35] | Oh, yeah, then what about this stock? | 那么股票的事情怎么解释 |
[31:36] | – Jessica must have done it. – Bullshit. | -肯定是杰西卡做的 -胡说 |
[31:37] | No, it’s not bullshit. | 我没胡说 |
[31:38] | Yeah, and when were you planning on telling me | 那你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[31:39] | this guy was up your ass for collusion? | 这个人正在抓你跟我勾结的把柄 |
[31:41] | I didn’t know about this until five seconds ago. | 我也是五秒钟之前才知道的 |
[31:43] | There are only so many things I can buy, Harvey. | 你故事编得太多了 哈维 |
[31:45] | Listen to me, | 听着 |
[31:46] | we can deal with this guy’s bullshit later. | 这家伙的破事我们一会儿再说 |
[31:48] | Right now, let me deal with the stock situation. | 现在 让我来处理股票的事 |
[31:51] | – I’ll make it right. – You can’t make it right. | -我会处理好的 -你没法处理好 |
[31:53] | Mike, you used to trust me. | 迈克 你曾经很信任我 |
[31:55] | I need you to trust me right now. | 现在也要信任我 |
[32:16] | Rachel, wake up. | 瑞秋 醒醒 |
[32:18] | Hey. Where were you so late? | 你这么晚回来去哪了 |
[32:24] | I was out, thinking. | 我出去 想事情了 |
[32:26] | Thinking what? | 想什么呢 |
[32:28] | I don’t want to be a fraud. | 我不想做骗子 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:34] | I’m married to her, | 我跟她结婚了 |
[32:36] | but I don’t want to do that anymore. | 但我不想维持下去 |
[32:38] | I want to be married to you. | 我想娶你 |
[32:41] | – Logan. – Rachel… | -洛根 -瑞秋 |
[32:44] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[32:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:51] | Because you’ll always be a fraud. | 因为你永远都是个骗子 |
[32:54] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能那么说我 |
[32:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:02] | Come on, go back to sleep. | 好了 继续睡吧 |
[33:06] | I’ll be here when you wake up. | 你醒的时候我会在的 |
[33:16] | Who told you to buy that stock? | 谁让你买股票的 |
[33:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:20] | Let me start again. | 我重新开个头 |
[33:21] | Hello, Jessica. | 你好 杰西卡 |
[33:22] | I just found out we bought the Wexler block. | 我刚发现咱们买了韦克斯勒的股票 |
[33:24] | Would you by any chance know how that came to happen? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[33:26] | It came to happen when I found out | 那是因为我发现 |
[33:28] | the dark pool had been canceled and I couldn’t reach you. | 黑池交易被取消了而又联系不上你 |
[33:31] | So you took it upon yourself to make a preemptive bid. | 所以你就自己做主抢先买下了 |
[33:33] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[33:35] | If I hadn’t, Forstman would have. | 我不买 傅滋曼就会买 |
[33:37] | So why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[33:39] | I gave Mike my word we’d postpone the sale. | 我对迈克保证了要推迟交易 |
[33:42] | Well, I didn’t give Mike anything. | 我又没对迈克保证什么 |
[33:44] | Do you even want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[33:46] | Not particularly. | 不怎么想 |
[33:46] | It was because Rachel passed out at school | 因为瑞秋在学校晕过去了 |
[33:48] | and was in the hospital. | 进了医院 |
[33:50] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[33:51] | Do you care? | 你关心吗 |
[33:51] | Don’t you make me out to be the villain in this, Harvey. | 别搞得我像个恶人似的 哈维 |
[33:54] | I am sorry Rachel fainted, | 我很遗憾瑞秋晕倒了 |
[33:57] | but our obligation is to our client, | 但我们的义务是服务客户 |
[33:59] | and I’m not undoing that sale. | 我不会取消交易 |
[34:01] | We can’t tonight anyway. | 反正今晚也不能取消 |
[34:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:04] | Because Cahill came out of nowhere. | 因为卡荷尔冒出来了 |
[34:06] | He’s been having me followed. | 他跟踪了我 |
[34:07] | He thinks Mike and I are colluding on Gillis, | 认为我跟迈克在吉利斯的案子上暗中串通 |
[34:09] | and if we undo that sale, it’ll just fuel the fire. | 如果我们取消交易 就是火上浇油 |
[34:12] | I told you I was still worried about him. | 我跟你说了 我还在担心他会找事 |
[34:14] | What did you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[34:15] | Have myself tailed to pick up a possible tail? | 为了抓盯梢的就派人盯自己吗 |
[34:19] | What did you come in here to tell me, Harvey? | 你来是想跟我说什么呢 哈维 |
[34:21] | Now that Sean Cahill is involved, | 肖恩·卡荷尔已经掺合进来 |
[34:23] | we also can’t ever transfer those shares to Logan. | 我们永远不能把股份转给洛根了 |
[34:26] | Which conveniently helps fix your deal with Mike Ross. | 真是方便地弥补了你和迈克·罗斯的约定 |
[34:28] | – Jessica– – You know what? | -杰西卡 -你知道吗 |
[34:29] | Doesn’t matter. We don’t need to transfer them. | 不重要 我们不需要移交股份 |
[34:31] | We’ll just vote Logan’s way when the time comes. | 到时候依洛根的意思投票就可以了 |
[34:33] | Jessica, I gave Mike my word. | 杰西卡 我向迈克保证过 |
[34:37] | Harvey, I don’t care if you took a blood oath. | 哈维 你发了血誓我也不在乎 |
[34:40] | Our duty is to our client, | 我们要为客户负责 |
[34:42] | not a handshake with Mike Ross. | 不是为跟迈克·罗斯的和谈 |
[34:44] | And this discussion is over. | 我们谈话就到这吧 |
[34:54] | Checked you out. | 办完了出院手续 |
[34:55] | You’re free to go on your own recognizance. | 你可以凭自我担保离开了 |
[34:57] | How much was bail? | 保释金要多少 |
[34:59] | Oh, it’s okay, I took care of it. | 不用管 我搞定了 |
[35:02] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[35:03] | You know, I’m actually feeling– | 我现在感觉… |
[35:05] | I’m feeling pretty good. | 非常好 |
[35:06] | In fact, I think that I’m going– | 其实我想… |
[35:07] | Rachel, no, you can’t do any work today. | 瑞秋 你今天不能做任何工作 |
[35:10] | I’m just gonna stop by the office | 我只想去趟办公室 |
[35:12] | and put away just three files, send four emails. | 放三份文件 发四个邮件 |
[35:15] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[35:16] | I have to do this just for my own peace of mind. | 为了我自己心安也必须去做 |
[35:24] | – No more. – No more. | -不许做别的 -不做别的 |
[35:27] | I won’t even tell anybody that I’m there. | 我都不会告诉任何人我去了 |
[35:30] | I won’t. | 保证不会 |
[35:33] | Louis, can I talk to you for a minute? | 路易 有时间说句话吗 |
[35:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:35] | First of all, you were remarkable last night. | 首先 你昨晚演得超精彩 |
[35:41] | – Who said? – Everyone in the cast. | -谁说的 -所有演员都那么说 |
[35:42] | The Flushing Chronicle? | 《先锋记录报》呢 |
[35:43] | Um, you know, I don’t actually read the local– | 你知道我不怎么读地方… |
[35:46] | You should, because they said I was a shock to the senses. | 你应该看看 他们说我是一道感官冲击 |
[35:48] | I bought six copies this morning. | 我今早买了六份 |
[35:49] | I’m gonna send five to Esther, | 我要送五份给艾斯特[著名天才歌手] |
[35:50] | because she thinks she’s such a great singer. | 她觉得自己是超牛的歌手呢 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | Louis, what I came in here to say– | 路易 我来是想说… |
[35:55] | Donna, I’m retiring. | 唐娜 我要离开舞台了 |
[35:57] | You’re what? | 你要干嘛 |
[36:00] | You helped me get over a fear | 你帮我战胜了 |
[36:02] | that I never thought I’d get over. | 我以为永远无法战胜的恐惧 |
[36:04] | But I don’t want to see the audience as the jury. | 但我不想把观众当陪审团 |
[36:07] | I don’t want to have disdain for them. | 我不想鄙视他们 |
[36:10] | I am the audience, | 我自己就是观众 |
[36:14] | and I want to love them. | 我希望我能爱他们 |
[36:17] | – Louis. – Donna, I’m sorry. | -路易 -唐娜 我很抱歉 |
[36:20] | Because I know I’m taking away | 我知道我这样做 |
[36:21] | your last glorious night from you, | 会让你失去辉煌的最后一夜 |
[36:23] | but I can’t go on again. | 但是我不想再次登台了 |
[36:26] | I, um… | 我 |
[36:31] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[36:31] | It’s okay, Louis. | 没关系 路易 |
[36:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:34] | It turns out that the other Shylock | 另外一个夏洛克的扮演者 |
[36:37] | only sprained his ankle. | 只是扭伤了脚踝 |
[36:40] | Looks like he’s gonna be able to go on tonight after all. | 他今晚应该是可以演出的 |
[36:45] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:47] | He never hurt his ankle at all, did he? | 他的脚踝根本没伤到 是吗 |
[36:53] | You know, I just knew that you had | 我知道你最近 |
[36:55] | a lot of things going on lately with Harvey and Malone, | 忙于应付哈维以及马龙的事 |
[36:58] | and sometimes the best way to deal with | 有时候如果你某件事没做好 |
[37:02] | disappointment in one arena | 最好的应对方法 |
[37:03] | is to accomplish something else. | 就是做好另一件事 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | You’re welcome, Louis. | 没关系 路易 |
[37:13] | Hey, remember when you said that you’re not a lawyer? | 还记得你说过你不是律师吗 |
[37:20] | You could be. | 你可以的 |
[37:46] | 听说你晕倒了 很高兴你回来 洛根 | |
[38:13] | Got donna’s message. What’s going on? | 我收到唐娜的消息了 怎么回事 |
[38:16] | How’s Rachel? | 瑞秋怎么样了 |
[38:19] | She’s good. Resting. | 她很好 还在休息 |
[38:23] | – Mike. – God damn it, I knew it. | -迈克 -该死 我就知道 |
[38:26] | I knew you wouldn’t fix it. | 我知道你解决不了 |
[38:27] | – I tried. – You tried? | -我努力了 -你努力了 |
[38:30] | You’re a name partner. | 你是冠名合伙人 |
[38:31] | And she’s the managing partner, and you know it. | 而她是执行合伙人 你知道的 |
[38:33] | That wouldn’t have made a difference | 如果这是你自己的事 |
[38:34] | if you were fighting for you. | 就不会这样了 |
[38:35] | I fought Jessica for you and won more than once, | 我为你和杰西卡争过许多次 |
[38:38] | but this isn’t one of those times, Mike. | 但是这次不一样 迈克 |
[38:41] | Believe me, this isn’t what I wanted. | 相信我 我也不想这样 |
[38:43] | My mistake was believing you when you gave me your word. | 我错就错在不该相信你的保证 |
[38:49] | No. | 不 |
[38:51] | I made the mistake by not believing in you | 错在我 当初你提出收购方案的时候 |
[38:54] | the second you brought me your takeover plan. | 我就该相信你的 |
[38:58] | Look, I don’t have a lot of regrets. | 听着 我这个人不怎么会后悔 |
[39:03] | It’s just not who I am. | 后悔不是我的风格 |
[39:04] | But this is one of them. | 但是这一次我很后悔 |
[39:09] | If I could go back and change it, I would, | 如果可以回到过去做出不同的决定 我会的 |
[39:11] | but I can’t. | 但是我没办法 |
[39:17] | Is that supposed to stop me? | 你说这些就能阻止我了吗 |
[39:22] | No, I just wanted you to know it. | 不 我只是想让你知道 |
[39:25] | Do what you have to do. | 你想做什么就做吧 |
[39:47] | Mr. Ross, what can I help you with? | 罗斯先生 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[39:53] | Actually, nothing. | 没有 |
[39:55] | Nothing? | 没有 |
[39:56] | What do you mean nothing? | 没有是什么意思 |
[39:57] | I mean I made a mistake. | 意思是我犯了个错 |
[40:00] | I’m gonna find another way to win this thing. | 我会想其他办法的 |
[40:03] | I’m grateful, but I’m not gonna need your money anymore. | 我很感激你 但我不需要你的钱了 |
[40:08] | You may not need my money, | 你也许不需要我的钱 |
[40:10] | but you’ve got it. | 但你已经拿了 |
[40:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:15] | You think I didn’t know what you were up to? | 你以为我不知道你想干什么吗 |
[40:19] | You tried not to fund the money, | 不进行投资 |
[40:22] | so you could leverage Specter out of the deal | 你就能迫使斯佩克特退出交易 |
[40:24] | and get out of our deal. | 也可以终止我们的交易 |
[40:26] | – How… – Did I know? | -你 -怎么知道的 |
[40:27] | I’ve done the same thing a hundred times. | 同样的事我做过很多次了 |
[40:31] | I’m actually glad you did it, | 事实上 我很高兴你这么做了 |
[40:32] | because now I know | 因为这样我才知道 |
[40:34] | the kind of person I’m in bed with. | 我在和什么样的人合作 |
[40:39] | A sneaky little shit like me. | 一个狡猾的小东西 和我一样 |
[40:44] | Yeah, do you know the difference between you and me? | 你知道你和我的区别是什么吗 |
[40:47] | I’m not taking the money | 我不要你的钱 |
[40:48] | because I don’t want to screw over my partner. | 是因为我不想害了我的搭档 |
[40:52] | And if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[40:55] | I wouldn’t want to screw him over either. | 我也不会想害他的 |
[40:57] | That man has nothing but wonderful things | 他对你的评价 |
[40:59] | to say about you. | 可全是赞美 |
[41:02] | You had him take the money, didn’t you? | 你让他把钱收下了 是吗 |
[41:04] | He couldn’t believe it hadn’t happened already. | 他甚至奇怪你怎么还没把钱收下 |
[41:08] | He told me he’s having a little tombstone made up for you. | 他告诉我他已经为你准备好了奖牌 |
[41:12] | Mike, we are partners on this, | 迈克 这件事上我们是搭档 |
[41:16] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意接受 |
[41:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:38] | I’m here to deliver these. | 我把这个送过来 |
[41:40] | Who are those for? | 给谁的 |
[41:41] | Who do you think they’re for? | 你觉得是给谁的 |
[41:43] | For you, for your dressing room. | 当然是给你的 好放在你的化妆室 |
[41:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:49] | You’re coming? | 你要去吗 |
[41:50] | You think I’m gonna miss your closing night? | 你觉得我会错过你的最后一场演出吗 |
[41:52] | I didn’t know you were a Shakespeare fan. | 我都不知道你喜欢莎士比亚呢 |
[41:54] | I’m a Donna fan. | 我喜欢的是唐娜 |
[41:58] | You know, Harvey, you don’t have to do this. | 哈维 你不必这么做的 |
[42:00] | I know you got a lot going on with Mike. | 我知道你现在和迈克有很多事要处理 |
[42:01] | The only thing I got going on tonight is you. | 我今晚只关心你 |