时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s not Woodall coming after us, it’s– | 找我们麻烦的不是伍德尔 是… |
[00:04] | Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[00:05] | Your hands weren’t full with Eric. | 上次你面对埃里克时还能悠哉悠哉 |
[00:08] | They will be full with me. | 这次面对我 你会应接不暇 |
[00:10] | What happened to, “You think I’m staying if you leave”? | 你以前说”你觉得你走了我还会留吗” |
[00:12] | Yeah, that was before I knew | 对 那是我知道 |
[00:14] | you were gonna screw over Sidwell. | 你要伤害西德威尔之前 |
[00:15] | Forstman doesn’t throw money around | 傅滋曼可不会做没有回报 |
[00:16] | without getting something in return. | 白白撒钱的亏本生意 |
[00:18] | I have no other choice! | 我别无选择了 |
[00:19] | You two are on opposite sides of a takeover battle. | 你们俩是收购战的竞争对手 |
[00:22] | And that your girlfriend is your associate. | 而他的女朋友 是你的初级律师 |
[00:24] | Are you trying to say that we’re colluding? | 你是想说我们相互串通吗 |
[00:25] | Oh, you went right there, didn’t you? | 你一下就反应过来了 不是吗 |
[00:31] | So we’re just gonna go back and forth, trading favors? | 那我们就要这样一直互还人情吗 |
[00:34] | Are you my lawyer or not? | 你到底做不做我的律师 |
[00:35] | Seriously, Rachel, | 说真的 瑞秋 |
[00:36] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我根本做不到 |
[00:39] | Logan, I should go. | 洛根 我该走了 |
[00:43] | Damn right. You get one, Huntley. | 没错 你也有 亨特利 |
[00:45] | Eisenheim, you silly son of a bitch. | 艾森海姆 你个傻瓜 |
[00:47] | You think I’d leave you out of the fun? | 以为我会不带你玩吗 |
[00:49] | Riceman, after you killed the Singer depo. | 莱斯曼 辛格的取证干得漂亮 |
[00:52] | Out of my way, Johnson. | 别挡道 约翰逊 |
[00:53] | Coffee’s for closers. You don’t get a mug. | 结了案才有杯子 没你的份 |
[00:55] | Am I to assume I’m getting my own personal Litt-up mug? | 我也能得到专属的”给利”杯吗 |
[00:57] | Absolutely not. | 当然不了 |
[00:59] | Those are mere mugs. | 那些只是普通的杯子 |
[01:00] | This, My Lady, is a chalice. | 这个嘛 女士 是个圣杯 |
[01:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | It looks like all the other ones. | 看上去跟其他的一样啊 |
[01:06] | No, Donna. | 不是的 唐娜 |
[01:07] | What makes this a chalice is not the mug. | 之所以叫圣杯 不在于杯子 |
[01:11] | It’s what’s inside. | 而在于这个 |
[01:13] | Wait a second. Is that– | 慢着 那是… |
[01:14] | Mm-hmm, an exact replica of the one | 没错 跟朱迪·丹奇女爵 |
[01:16] | Dame Judi Dench wore as Ophelia. | 饰演奥菲丽娅时戴的那条一模一样 |
[01:19] | Louis, this must have cost a fortune. | 路易 这一定很贵吧 |
[01:21] | Donna, please. | 唐娜 别说了 |
[01:22] | You helped me overcome my stage fright. | 你帮我克服了怯场 |
[01:24] | You can’t put a price on that. | 这是无价的 |
[01:29] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[01:30] | That’s all you have to say. | 不用说别的了 |
[01:34] | I got one for Harvey too. | 我给哈维也准备了一个 |
[01:36] | You know, Louis, I don’t think that– | 路易 我觉得还是别… |
[01:37] | I know he is still upset with me | 我知道他还在气我 |
[01:39] | for leading Mike to Forstman, | 让迈克想到去找傅滋曼的事 |
[01:40] | but I just thought maybe if he could– | 但我觉得如果他能… |
[01:42] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[01:43] | I will take care of it. | 我帮你搞定 |
[01:46] | Thank you, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[01:51] | Hey, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you. | 迈克 西德威尔想见你 |
[01:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | He took Forstman’s money last night. | 他昨晚拿了傅滋曼的钱 |
[02:00] | Do you think he knows you’re gonna cut him out of the deal? | 你觉得他知道你要坑他的事吗 |
[02:02] | There’s only one way to find out. | 问问便知 |
[02:29] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[02:31] | Damn right I did. | 没错 |
[02:35] | Something you want to tell me? | 有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[02:40] | Jonathan, I don’t know what to say. | 乔纳森 我不知道该说什么 |
[02:43] | Well, you better think of something | 你最好赶快想 |
[02:44] | ’cause I just got off the phone with some asshole from the SEC | 因为我刚跟一个证监会的混蛋通了电话 |
[02:47] | who accused you of colluding with Harvey Specter. | 他说你跟哈维·斯佩克特串通一气 |
[02:53] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[02:54] | Then why the hell were the two of you sharing a porterhouse | 大前天晚上 你为什么跟他出现在一个餐馆 |
[02:56] | when you were supposed to be buying stock from me two nights ago? | 而不是去给我买股票呢 |
[02:58] | – It’s not what you think. – What I think is | -不是你想的那样 -我想的是 |
[03:00] | you better start telling me what’s going on around here. | 你最好赶紧跟我说实话 |
[03:02] | There’s nothing going on. | 没什么情况 |
[03:03] | Look, I know that guy. He’s full of shit. | 我了解那家伙 他就是在胡说 |
[03:05] | Well, I don’t know him from a hole in the ground, | 我对他倒是毫不了解 |
[03:06] | but I know that you’re keeping stuff from me. | 但我看得出你对我有隐瞒 |
[03:08] | Jonathan, I– | 乔纳森 |
[03:09] | First you don’t transfer Forstman’s money. | 你先是不转账傅滋曼的钱 |
[03:10] | Then you blow a straight-up stock purchase | 然后又搞砸了一笔简单的股票购买 |
[03:12] | that any first-year trader could do in his sleep. | 随便哪个新手交易员闭着眼都能完成 |
[03:14] | It wasn’t straight-up. | 没那么简单 |
[03:15] | I had to set up an auction, | 我安排了一场拍卖 |
[03:16] | which happened to get postponed. | 但是被延期了 |
[03:18] | Yeah, ’cause you were sipping wine | 因为你当时在背着我 |
[03:19] | with Harvey Specter behind my back. | 跟哈维·斯佩克特喝酒 |
[03:20] | It got postponed because my girlfriend was in the hospital. | 延期是因为 我女朋友进医院了 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:26] | Rachel passed out at school. | 瑞秋在学校晕倒了 |
[03:27] | Harvey and I went to the hospital, | 哈维和我去了医院 |
[03:29] | so we pushed the sale. | 就推迟了拍卖 |
[03:31] | – Then you should have told me. – You’re right. | -那你就该告诉我 -是的 |
[03:33] | I should have. I’m sorry. | 我是该告诉你 对不起 |
[03:36] | But that’s what happened. | 但事情就是这样 |
[03:37] | That’s it? | 就是这样 |
[03:38] | That’s it. | 对 |
[03:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | But if there is anything else that you’re not telling me, | 但如果你还有别的事瞒着我 |
[03:49] | now is the time. | 现在就是坦白的时机了 |
[03:54] | There isn’t. | 没了 |
[04:22] | – Well? – Allison is at dinner with some friends, | -怎么样 -艾莉森在跟朋友吃饭 |
[04:24] | but she’ll be home soon. | 很快就会回家 |
[04:26] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:27] | Come on, we’re working. | 我们在工作啊 |
[04:31] | We’re not working. | 这不是在工作 |
[04:33] | I am sneaking around, pretending to work | 我在偷偷摸摸 假装在工作 |
[04:36] | so that I can spend time with you. | 其实是为了跟你在一起 |
[04:38] | Sneaking around? | 偷偷摸摸 |
[04:41] | That’s what I’d call it, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得就是这样 你呢 |
[04:45] | I don’t know.I just don’t really want to think of it like that. | 不知道 我就是不想这么想 |
[04:50] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:54] | Well, she’s with her friends. | 她跟她的朋友在一起呢 |
[04:57] | Aren’t you allowed to be with your friends? | 你就不能跟你的朋友在一起吗 |
[05:00] | Is that what we are, we’re friends? | 我们就是朋友吗 |
[05:06] | I was actually | 实际上 |
[05:10] | hoping that we’re more than that. | 我希望不止是朋友 |
[05:15] | Mm, we shouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们不该说这些话 |
[05:19] | You wouldn’t be here | 如果你不想 |
[05:22] | if you didn’t want to be having this conversation. | 跟我说这些话 就不会在这儿了 |
[05:27] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[05:28] | We have had chemistry | 我们自从相遇 |
[05:31] | from the second we met. | 就火花不断 |
[05:35] | You know it. | 你很清楚 |
[05:39] | And I know it. | 我也很清楚 |
[06:14] | Rachel. Hey. | 瑞秋 |
[06:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:20] | I am here because I wanted to talk to you | 我想在你今早去见哈维之前 |
[06:22] | before you came in to see Harvey this morning. | 跟你谈谈 |
[06:26] | Do you want some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[06:27] | No, I won’t be here long enough for that. | 不用 我不会待那么久 |
[06:30] | Are you sure? | 真的 |
[06:32] | Look, Logan. | 洛根 |
[06:33] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[06:36] | If you knew why I was here, | 如果你知道 |
[06:37] | then I wouldn’t need to be here. | 那我就不必来了 |
[06:39] | I think you’re here to tell me that what’s happening | 我想你来是想告诉我 我们之间看似有什么 |
[06:41] | isn’t really happening, but it is. | 其实没什么 但不是这样的 |
[06:48] | I have a boyfriend that I love, | 我有个男朋友 我爱他 |
[06:51] | so I need you to stop pursuing me. | 请你不要再纠缠我了 |
[06:53] | No more flowers, no more looks, | 别再送花 别再暧昧地看我 |
[06:56] | no more attempted kisses, | 别再想吻我 |
[06:58] | no more anything, okay? | 什么都别做了 |
[06:59] | Look, you said that if I knew why you were here, | 你说如果我知道你为什么会来 |
[07:03] | you wouldn’t need to be here. | 你就不必来了 |
[07:05] | I think you do need to be here, | 我觉得你必须要来 |
[07:08] | and we both know why. | 我们都知道为什么 |
[07:11] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:13] | I don’t think I am. | 我没错 |
[07:18] | You once told me we had chemistry the second that we met. | 你曾说我们自从一相遇就火花不断 |
[07:27] | Logan, please. | 洛根 别这样 |
[07:29] | Tell me to stop, and I’ll stop. | 叫我停 我就停 |
[07:49] | I can’t. | 我不能这样 |
[07:50] | Rachel. Rachel. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[08:28] | Harvey, I need to– | 哈维 我得… |
[08:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | It’s from Louis. He wanted you to have it. | 路易送的 送给你的 |
[08:32] | What do you mean he wanted me to have it? | 什么意思 |
[08:35] | You haven’t talked to him since Mike landed Forstman. | 迈克找到傅滋曼之后 你就没跟他说过话 |
[08:38] | It’s a gesture. | 这只是个善意的表示 |
[08:39] | Now, can I please get back to what– | 我能继续说… |
[08:40] | Oh, why didn’t you say it was a gesture? | 你怎么不早说啊 |
[08:42] | Mike has access to Forstman and his $4 billion. | 迈克找到了傅滋曼拿到了他的四十亿 |
[08:45] | Logan’s on his way over to discuss our next move, | 洛根正要过来讨论下一步行动 |
[08:48] | which we can’t make for two more weeks | 而我们还有两周才能再出手 |
[08:50] | because Louis thought Sheila was marrying Lorenzo Lamas, | 因为路易以为希拉嫁给了洛伦佐·拉马斯 |
[08:52] | but I just got a mug with something stupid printed on it, | 但我得到了一个傻乎乎的杯子 |
[08:54] | so now everything’s okay. | 所以都没事了 |
[08:57] | Great. | 好的 |
[08:58] | Are you done being a dick? | 你犯完浑了吗 |
[08:59] | Because everything’s not okay. | 因为一切都很不好 |
[09:00] | – What did Louis do now? – Nothing. | -路易又干什么了 -什么也没有 |
[09:02] | And Logan Sanders isn’t on his way here | 而且洛根·桑德斯不会来了 |
[09:04] | because he just got brought down to the S.E.C. | 因为他被证监会带走了 |
[09:11] | What the hell do you think you’re doing | 你怎么敢在我不在场的情况下 |
[09:13] | talking to my client without me present? | 和我的客户谈话 |
[09:14] | Oh, he hasn’t said a word yet. | 他一个字都没说呢 |
[09:15] | We’re waiting for you to get the party started. | 我们在等来一起欣赏这台好戏 |
[09:16] | And what gives you the right | 你又凭什么 |
[09:17] | to bring him here in the first place? | 把他抓来 |
[09:19] | The United States government gives me the right, | 凭美国政府赋予我的权力 |
[09:21] | so if you don’t mind, | 所以如果你不介意 |
[09:21] | I have a few questions I would like to ask him. | 我有几个问题想问他 |
[09:23] | You got questions for him, you ask me. | 你有问题想问他 先来问我 |
[09:25] | Okay, here’s one. | 好的 那么我问你 |
[09:26] | What makes you think you can get away | 你凭什么认为你能在我的眼皮底下 |
[09:27] | with collusion on my watch? | 逃脱合谋的罪行 |
[09:29] | I already told you we’re not colluding, | 我已经告诉你了 我们没有合谋 |
[09:30] | and you harassing my client won’t change that. | 你骚扰我的客户也改变不了这一点 |
[09:33] | Will me telling him about your date | 如果我告诉他你那天晚上 |
[09:34] | the other night with Mike Ross change that? | 和迈克·罗斯的见面会改变这一点吗 |
[09:36] | What? | 什么 |
[09:37] | See, I think he and Mike Ross are colluding to allow you | 他和迈克·罗斯合谋 |
[09:39] | to purchase Gillis Industry stock at a cut rate price. | 让你可以低价购买吉利斯工业的股票 |
[09:42] | That’s bullshit. | 他在胡扯 |
[09:42] | Then why would you set up a private auction | 那为什么你们约好一场私人竞标会 |
[09:44] | while neither one of you ended up bidding? | 而你们两个都没有出现 |
[09:46] | And Logan here mysteriously bought the stock | 然后洛根就在没有竞争对手的情况下 |
[09:48] | without any competition. | 神秘的买下了股票 |
[09:50] | That’s it. We’re done. | 够了 我们说完了 |
[09:52] | You didn’t bring us in here to ask him questions. | 你把他带来不是为了问他问题 |
[09:54] | You brought us in here to ask me questions in front of him. | 你是要当着他的面问我问题 |
[09:57] | Am I smart enough to do that? | 我有那么聪明吗 |
[09:58] | You’re dumb enough to try, and we’re leaving. | 你足够蠢到尝试这样做 我们要走了 |
[10:01] | I have not dismissed you yet. | 我还没同意你们走呢 |
[10:03] | Then arrest us on the way out. | 那就在出去的路上逮捕我们 |
[10:05] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 再见 |
[10:13] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | You look upset. | 你看起来很心烦 |
[10:17] | No, it’s nothing. | 没有 没事的 |
[10:18] | I just found out I have to go to Columbia, | 我只是发现我得去一趟哥伦比亚大学 |
[10:20] | so could you just tell Harvey that I won’t be able | 所以你能不能告诉哈维我不能参加 |
[10:22] | to make the Logan meeting? | 和洛根的会了 |
[10:23] | Rachel, there is no meeting. | 瑞秋 已经没有会了 |
[10:25] | Logan got hauled down to the S.E.C. | 洛根被证监会的人带走了 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | I just saw him this morning. That doesn’t make– | 我今早才刚见过他 这不可能… |
[10:29] | Well, it must have been– wait a second. | 那一定是…等等 |
[10:33] | They picked him up at his condo. | 他们是从他的公寓把他带走的 |
[10:35] | Why were you at Logan’s condo? | 你去洛根的公寓干什么 |
[10:39] | Donna, please don’t do your thing on me. | 唐娜 别拿你拿一套对付我 |
[10:41] | Rachel, what is going on? | 瑞秋 怎么回事 |
[10:47] | The other night I was working with Logan, | 有一天晚上我和洛根一起工作 |
[10:48] | and things got intense, and he tried to kiss me. | 气氛变得暧昧 他试图要亲我 |
[10:53] | Okay, so what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[10:55] | Nothing. I didn’t do anything. | 没什么 我什么都没做 |
[10:58] | Then why were you at his condo this morning? | 那你今天早晨为什么在他的公寓 |
[11:00] | I went to tell him that I didn’t want him | 我去告诉他我不希望 |
[11:03] | to get the wrong idea. | 他有错误的想法 |
[11:04] | Rachel, if you went to his place, | 瑞秋 如果你去他家 |
[11:06] | you were giving him the wrong idea. | 你就已经给了他错误的想法 |
[11:11] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 有事情发生了 对吗 |
[11:14] | I kissed him. | 我亲了他 |
[11:17] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[11:18] | Too long. | 太长了 |
[11:19] | God, I feel horrible. | 天呐 我感觉糟透了 |
[11:21] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个太差劲的人 |
[11:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[11:24] | You are a great person who had a not-so-great moment. | 你是一个非常好的人 只是一时糊涂 |
[11:28] | Donna, please, you can’t say a word to anyone. | 唐娜 求你了 你不能和任何人说 |
[11:30] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[11:31] | But Rachel, you can’t say a word to anyone either. | 但是瑞秋 你也不能和任何人说 |
[11:41] | Go ahead, say what you’re gonna say. | 说吧 把你想说的说出来 |
[11:42] | You know what I’m gonna say. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[11:43] | Is what he said true? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[11:44] | Logan, I am not colluding with Mike Ross. | 洛根 我没有和迈克·罗斯合谋 |
[11:46] | Well, if I thought that, | 如果我那样认为 |
[11:47] | I wouldn’t even be standing here. | 我就不会站在这里了 |
[11:48] | I’m talking about you buying that stock. | 我是在说你买股票的事 |
[11:52] | – Look, I can’t talk about that. – Why not? | -我不能谈论这个 -为什么 |
[11:53] | Because telling you about it would make it parking, | 因为如果告诉你这就算是代购了 |
[11:56] | but that doesn’t matter anymore | 不过这已经没有意义了 |
[11:57] | because now that that guy hauled you in, | 因为现在那家伙把你拖下水了 |
[11:59] | we can’t do a thing with those shares anyway. | 我们就不能拿那些股份做任何事了 |
[12:00] | Well, what can we do? | 那我们能做什么 |
[12:04] | You and Mike Ross can get in a room together, | 你和迈克·罗斯需要坐下来 |
[12:06] | and put this thing to bed once and for all. | 把事情彻底了结掉 |
[12:09] | No, that’s a bad idea. | 不 这不是个好主意 |
[12:11] | Logan, if we don’t finish this now, | 洛根 如果我们不赶快结束这件事 |
[12:13] | you’re gonna have the S.E.C. | 证监会会一天到晚 |
[12:14] | crawling up your ass day and night. | 找你麻烦的 |
[12:15] | Look, you can try to scare me all you want, | 随便你怎么吓我 |
[12:17] | but I did nothing wrong, | 我没有做犯法的事 |
[12:19] | and the last guy I’m getting in a room with | 而不到万不得已我是不会和迈克·罗斯 |
[12:21] | is Mike goddamn Ross. | 坐在一个房间里的 |
[12:28] | Don’t you ever knock? | 你永远学不会敲门吗 |
[12:29] | Logan Sanders got taken downtown this morning. | 洛根·桑德斯今早被带去问话了 |
[12:32] | Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[12:33] | Son of a bitch is throwing shit | 那混蛋在四处试探 |
[12:34] | at the wall to see what sticks. | 寻找我们的把柄 |
[12:35] | – And what stuck? – Wexler. | -他找到什么把柄了 -韦克斯勒 |
[12:37] | Logan found out we bought that stock. | 洛根知道是我们买了股票了 |
[12:39] | Did you tell him why we kept it from him? | 你告诉他为什么我们没和他说了吗 |
[12:41] | – He didn’t seem to care. – All right. | -他好像根本不在乎 -好的 |
[12:42] | Well, it doesn’t matter | 无所谓了 |
[12:43] | because you’re going to end this takeover battle now. | 因为你现在该结束这场战斗了 |
[12:46] | What do you think I’ve been doing for the past month? | 你以为我这一个月在干什么 |
[12:48] | Harvey, I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. | 哈维 我觉得你没有明白我的话 |
[12:50] | This guy’s already looking at us for collusion. | 这家伙已经在以合谋罪查我们了 |
[12:53] | The longer this thing drags on, | 这件事情拖得越长 |
[12:54] | the more likely he is to come after us | 他就越有可能因为买股票的事 |
[12:56] | for buying that stock. | 来找我们的麻烦 |
[12:57] | In other words, end this thing? | 换句话说 把事情结束掉 |
[13:00] | Not in other words. | 不用换句话 |
[13:01] | In those exact words. | 就是把事情结束掉 |
[13:10] | So I guess Jonathan didn’t know you sold him out. | 我猜乔纳森不知道你出卖了他 |
[13:14] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:15] | Because if he knew, | 因为如果他知道了 |
[13:16] | he’d have come by your office | 他就会去你的办公室 |
[13:17] | and ripped you to pieces. | 把你碎尸万段了 |
[13:18] | Instead, you’re out here enjoying a bagel | 但你却没有来告诉我他不知道 |
[13:20] | without the courtesy of coming by to tell me that he didn’t know. | 而是跑出来吃百吉饼 |
[13:22] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[13:24] | So now what are we gonna do? | 现在我们该怎么做 |
[13:25] | Well, we’re gonna kick some ass. | 我们要去给某些人点颜色看看 |
[13:27] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[13:30] | The S.E.C. called Sidwell, | 证监会给西德威尔打电话 |
[13:31] | and I guarantee you they also called Logan Sanders, | 我敢打赌他们也给洛根·桑德斯打电话了 |
[13:34] | which means Harvey can’t use those shares, | 这就说明哈维不能使用那些股份了 |
[13:37] | and I’m in the driver’s seat. | 轮到我掌控局势了 |
[13:38] | – Well, that explains it. – Explains what? | -这就能解释通了 -解释什么 |
[13:40] | Harvey just called. He wants to have a meeting. | 哈维刚刚打电话过来 他想和你见面 |
[13:47] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[13:48] | Did you hear what Sean Cahill did this morning? | 你听说肖恩·卡荷尔今早干了什么吗 |
[13:50] | I did. Yeah. | 听说了 |
[13:52] | Then you know he’s poking around the Wexler purchase. | 那你知道他在调查购买韦克斯勒股票的事 |
[13:54] | Ah, let him. | 由他去 |
[13:55] | You don’t seem very concerned. | 你看起来不太担心 |
[13:56] | I’m not concerned because I did a damn good job | 我不担心是因为我在让律所免责方面 |
[13:59] | protecting this firm from any liability. | 干得非常漂亮 |
[14:00] | Yeah, well, the question is did you protect us | 是的 但问题是你确实让我们 |
[14:02] | from all liability? | 免去了所有的责任吗 |
[14:05] | Is there something that you want to ask me, Jessica? | 你有什么想问我的吗 杰西卡 |
[14:09] | I want you to go back over your work with a fine-tooth comb, | 我希望你一字一句的检查你的工作 |
[14:12] | and make sure it’s airtight. | 确定它真的无懈可击 |
[14:14] | Jessica, you’re the one who asked me to buy that stock, and | 杰西卡 你让我买下股票 并且 |
[14:18] | I made it questionable, like you asked, | 如你所愿 我让它存在争议 |
[14:22] | but if Sean Cahill comes at us for attempting to park it, | 但如果肖恩·卡荷尔因为代购嫌疑查我们 |
[14:25] | that is on you, not my work. | 那是你的事 不是我的 |
[14:27] | Jeff, just go back over everything like I said. | 杰夫 我说了 去复查一遍 |
[14:30] | There’s nothing to go back over. | 没什么好复查的 |
[14:31] | We’re as protected as we can be. | 我们不会出事的 |
[14:32] | Okay, maybe you didn’t hear me. | 好吧 也许你没听懂 |
[14:34] | Every partner at this firm | 我要求任何一个合伙人复查工作 |
[14:36] | goes over their work if I say so. | 他们就必须去复查 |
[14:38] | And you know what, Jessica? | 你知道吗 杰西卡 |
[14:38] | I’m not every goddamn partner. | 我跟他们可不一样 |
[14:43] | So either you trust me or you don’t. | 信不信我随你 |
[14:53] | Hey, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁来了 |
[14:56] | Such a serious expression. | 表情这么严肃 |
[14:58] | It’s because we need to have a serious conversation. | 因为我们要讨论严肃的话题 |
[15:01] | Well, let’s get to it. | 那就说吧 |
[15:02] | I want you to come up with a number | 你说个数 |
[15:03] | that we can pay you to end this thing. | 我们把交易了结 |
[15:06] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:09] | Because Sean Cahill hauled Logan into the SEC. | 肖恩·卡荷尔把洛根带去了证监会 |
[15:12] | Well, all that means is that | 这意味着你不能用 |
[15:13] | you can’t vote the shares | 从我这里偷来的股票 |
[15:14] | that you stole from me, | 发起投票了 |
[15:15] | and that is a “You” problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[15:18] | Mike, it takes two people to make a case for collusion. | 迈克 两个人才称得上是合谋 |
[15:21] | So if he’s coming at us, he’s coming at you, | 他如果要对付我们 也会来对付你 |
[15:23] | which means it’s a “We” problem. | 所以这是我们的问题 |
[15:25] | Yeah, you can try and spin it any way you want, but | 是啊 随你怎么巧舌如簧 |
[15:28] | I’m happy right where I am. | 我很满意我现在的处境 |
[15:30] | I guess you agreed to this meeting | 看来你同意会面 |
[15:31] | just to waste my time, huh? | 只是想浪费我的时间 |
[15:34] | Who said I don’t want to deal? | 谁说我不想做交易了 |
[15:37] | Don’t play me. | 别玩我 |
[15:38] | Here’s the new deal. | 我有个新交易 |
[15:39] | You don’t buy me out. | 不用你出钱让我退出 |
[15:41] | I buy you out. | 我给你钱让你退出 |
[15:42] | – What? – We tried it Logan’s way. | -什么 -我们试过洛根的办法了 |
[15:44] | – Now we’re gonna try it mine… – Mike. | -现在该试试我的了 -迈克 |
[15:45] | ‘Cause the only way I’d get in a room with that guy | 想要我和那家伙坐下来谈判的唯一可能 |
[15:47] | is if you guarantee that I leave with Gillis Industries. | 是你保证将吉利斯工业交给我 |
[15:51] | He’s not gonna agree to that. | 他不会同意的 |
[15:52] | That’s another “You” problem. | 那又是你的问题了 |
[16:02] | Rachel, | 瑞秋 |
[16:03] | I need to know what’s going on with Logan Sanders. | 我想知道洛根·桑德斯是怎么回事 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | You spent an extra 20 hours with him last week. | 上周你和他一起加班二十个小时 |
[16:10] | It wasn’t billed to the takeover, | 工资没算在收购案上 |
[16:11] | and I need to know what it’s about. | 我想知道你们都干了什么 |
[16:14] | We were looking at future deals. | 我们在考虑接下来的交易 |
[16:16] | – “We”? – Yes, we. | -“我们” -是的 我们 |
[16:18] | He asked me if I could help him | 他问我能不能 |
[16:20] | – put together some ideas– – Why? | -帮他想几个点子 -为什么 |
[16:24] | – What are you getting at? – I don’t know | -你什么意思 -我不知道 |
[16:25] | if you’ve been paying attention around here, | 你是否清楚现在的情况 |
[16:26] | but we need to wrap this thing up, | 但我们得尽快把这事解决了 |
[16:28] | so I need to know if whatever you and Logan were up to | 我想知道你和洛根在做的事 |
[16:31] | can force him to end this thing with Mike once and for all. | 能不能迫使他跟迈克妥协 |
[16:36] | – It can. – How? | -可以 -怎么说 |
[16:40] | Logan is under pressure from his board, | 洛根的董事会给他施压了 |
[16:45] | and if he doesn’t close this deal soon, | 如果他不尽快了结这桩收购案 |
[16:47] | he might lose control of his company. | 他可能会失去对公司的控制 |
[16:49] | Jessica, I must say | 杰西卡 我得说 |
[16:51] | your impromptu lunch in the middle of the day | 你中午突然请我吃饭 |
[16:52] | is exactly what the doctor ordered. | 真是太合我意了 |
[16:53] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易斯 |
[16:55] | Now, I must admit that | 我必须承认 |
[16:57] | I brought you here because I have something | 我把你叫来 是因为有些事 |
[16:58] | that I didn’t want to discuss at the office. | 我不想在办公室讨论 |
[17:01] | If you’re firing Harvey, I can’t be in on it. | 如果你想炒了哈维 我可不搀和 |
[17:02] | I just bought him an amazing mug, | 我刚送了他一个很棒的杯子 |
[17:04] | and we’re in a really good place right now. | 我俩现在关系铁着呢 |
[17:05] | And I’m happy for you, but this isn’t about Harvey. | 我为你高兴 但不是关于哈维的事 |
[17:08] | It’s about the firm. | 是关于公司 |
[17:09] | We recently purchased a large block of stock | 我们最近购买了大量股票 |
[17:11] | without realizing that we represent a client | 不曾想我们代理的客户 |
[17:13] | with the same interests. | 也有相同的意向 |
[17:15] | You’re worried about the appearance of parking the stock? | 你担心看起来会像是股票代购 |
[17:16] | Exactly. And I just want to make sure | 没错 我想确保 |
[17:18] | that we are as protected as possible. | 我们不会出事 |
[17:25] | Sure, I can do it. | 好 我能搞定 |
[17:27] | – You seem upset. – No, I’m not upset. | -你看起来不太高兴啊 -不 我才没有 |
[17:29] | I mean, why would I be upset, Jessica? | 我为什么要不高兴呢 杰西卡 |
[17:30] | You take me to an amazing restaurant, | 你带我来了这么好的一家餐馆 |
[17:31] | then you give me some bullshit story | 又给我讲了个这么扯淡的故事 |
[17:33] | about a stock purchase with a fabricated company, | 跟一家虚构的公司进行的股票交易 |
[17:35] | and when it’s clear as day this is Gillis Industries. | 而很明显这就是吉利斯工业 |
[17:37] | – Louis. – The very same stock purchase | -路易 -你让马龙处理的 |
[17:39] | that you went to Malone to structure, | 就是这桩股票交易 |
[17:40] | and now you want me to double check his work | 现在你让我来复查他的工作 |
[17:42] | because you don’t trust him. | 是因为你不信任他 |
[17:43] | Oh, question is can I trust you? | 问题是我能信任你吗 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | This lunch isn’t about him. It’s about you. | 这顿饭与他无关 是关于你的 |
[17:50] | You knew I’d figure this out. | 你知道我能猜出来的 |
[17:52] | Just like I know you’ll figure out | 我也知道你能搞清楚 |
[17:53] | whether or not we have exposure. | 我们有没有危险 |
[17:56] | Now, the question is can you do it | 问题是你能瞒着杰夫·马龙 |
[17:57] | without telling Jeff Malone? | 解决这件事吗 |
[18:00] | I can, and I will. | 我可以 我会的 |
[18:09] | If you’re gonna discuss what happened, | 如果你想说之前发生的事 |
[18:11] | you can just forget it because I– | 那你别想了 因为我… |
[18:12] | I am not here to talk about that, and you know it. | 我来这儿不是想说这个 你知道的 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | You told Harvey about my problems with the board. | 你把我跟董事会的矛盾告诉了哈维 |
[18:19] | I told your attorney about a situation | 我是把你告诉其他律师的情况 |
[18:20] | you discussed with your other attorney. | 告诉了你的律师 |
[18:22] | And now he’s using it to | 现在他要利用这一点 |
[18:23] | strong-arm me into caving to Mike. | 逼我向迈克妥协 |
[18:25] | No, now he’s using it to give you | 不 他是利用这点 |
[18:26] | the opportunity to impress your board. | 给你征服董事会的机会 |
[18:28] | Did you bring Harvey that information to get rid of me? | 你把这事告诉哈维 是想摆脱我吗 |
[18:30] | Logan, I didn’t bring Harvey that information, | 洛根 不是我告诉他 |
[18:32] | he asked me for it. | 是他问我的 |
[18:34] | And I don’t need to get rid of you | 我也不需要摆脱你 |
[18:35] | because what happened this morning | 因为今早发生的事 |
[18:37] | is never gonna happen again. | 永远不会再发生 |
[18:40] | Okay, Rachel, you got what you wanted. | 好吧 瑞秋 你赢了 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna get in a room with Mike | 我会和迈克坐下来谈判 |
[18:43] | and come to an agreement. | 跟他达成协议 |
[18:46] | What do you mean you’re gonna get in a room with him? | 什么叫你会和迈克坐下来谈判 |
[18:49] | Well, how else did you see this happening? | 不然你以为会怎样 |
[18:50] | Did you think I was gonna let Harvey take care of it? | 你以为我会让哈维帮我处理吗 |
[18:52] | Look, please, you can’t tell him what happened. | 求你了 你不能把咱俩的事告诉他 |
[18:57] | Rachel, I would never do that. | 瑞秋 我永远不会那么做 |
[19:02] | – Thank you. – Just to be clear, it’s not for him. | -谢谢 -我得说清楚 这不是为了他 |
[19:04] | It’s for me… | 是为了我自己 |
[19:06] | ‘Cause you say what happened this morning | 因为你说今早发生的事 |
[19:08] | will never happen again, | 永远不会再发生 |
[19:09] | and I’m still hoping that it will. | 而我希望它还能发生 |
[19:11] | But I don’t want it to happen because you two are fighting. | 但我不希望是因为你俩吵架 |
[19:13] | I want it to happen because you want it to. | 而是希望你心甘情愿 |
[19:36] | Do you want me to heat some of this up or you? | 要我帮你热点吃的吗 |
[19:38] | Mike, I need to talk to you. | 迈克 我得跟你谈谈 |
[19:40] | Are you upset about something? | 你在生气吗 |
[19:43] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | I heard you might be making a deal. | 我听说你可能会做笔交易 |
[19:49] | And you’re worried because you’re on the losing side? | 你担心是因为自己是输的那方吗 |
[19:51] | No, I’m actually happy that this thing will be over. | 不 我其实挺高兴这事马上就结束了 |
[19:55] | But? | 但是呢 |
[19:56] | I think that you should have | 我觉得你应该 |
[19:57] | Jonathan Sidwell put this to bed for you. | 让乔纳森·西德威尔帮你收尾 |
[20:00] | – Rachel– – You and Harvey have so much bad blood. | -瑞秋 -你和哈维嫌隙颇深 |
[20:02] | Yeah, and this is our chance to patch it up. | 这是我们重归于好的机会 |
[20:04] | – And what about Logan? – What about him? | -那洛根呢 -他怎么了 |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna let him get to me. | 我不会让他影响到我的 |
[20:08] | That’s what you said the last time | 你俩上次谈判的时候 |
[20:09] | you two got in a room together. | 你也这么说 |
[20:10] | – This is different. – Mike. | -这次不一样 -迈克 |
[20:11] | Rachel, stop it. Look, we’re at the finish line. | 瑞秋 别说了 事情马上就了结了 |
[20:13] | I’m not gonna pass the baton to somebody else, | 我才不会让别人接手 |
[20:15] | and I’m not gonna blow it | 我不会把事情搞砸的 |
[20:18] | because this time I’ve got all the leverage. | 因为这次筹码都在我这边 |
[20:24] | Well, if you have all the leverage, then… | 如果筹码都在你这边 那么… |
[20:28] | maybe you should ask for one more thing. | 也许你该再提一个要求 |
[20:36] | You’re a halfhour late. | 你迟到了半个小时 |
[20:37] | I got stuck in traffic. | 路上堵车 |
[20:38] | I was starting to think you didn’t want this company. | 我还以为你不想要这家公司了 |
[20:40] | Harvey, I wouldn’t be getting in a room | 哈维 如果我不想的话 |
[20:41] | with that guy if I didn’t. | 是不会和这个家伙共处一室的 |
[20:42] | Good. So we’re not gonna have trouble in there? | 很好 那我们一会儿不会遇到什么麻烦咯 |
[20:44] | Not from me. | 我没问题 |
[20:45] | Then let’s get this thing over with | 那我们赶紧把这事情了结了 |
[20:47] | and get back to normal. | 然后恢复正常吧 |
[20:49] | Keep that in mind. | 记住你的话 |
[20:51] | Logan, sorry I’m late. | 洛根 抱歉我迟到了 |
[20:53] | Let’s get to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:58] | All right, just so we’re clear, | 好了 事先说清楚 |
[21:01] | we’re agreeing to have you buy us out. | 我们同意收钱退出交易 |
[21:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:04] | I think you’ll find this more than generous. | 我想你会发现这是一份十分慷慨的合同 |
[21:10] | It is. | 的确 |
[21:12] | You gonna try and spread this over 1,000 payments? | 你打算分一千次付清吗 |
[21:14] | All up front. | 全部预先付清 |
[21:19] | Then all that’s left is for you to pull out your checkbook. | 那就只等你签支票了 |
[21:22] | Well, actually, there is one more thing. | 事实上还有件事 |
[21:23] | You said it, Harvey. | 你自己说的 哈维 |
[21:26] | Let’s get things back to normal. | 让我们把一切恢复正常吧 |
[21:28] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[21:29] | Once this deal is done, | 一旦这笔交易完成 |
[21:30] | you go back to being my lawyer, and he’s out. | 你做回我的律师 和他解约 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么 |
[21:33] | You sign that, I’m Harvey’s client, | 你签了字 我就是哈维的客户了 |
[21:35] | and you’re looking for new representation. | 你自己另寻代理律师 |
[21:38] | That’s–this is bullshit. | 这 这简直是胡扯 |
[21:40] | It’s not bullshit. | 这不是胡扯 |
[21:41] | Apple and Dell don’t have the same attorneys, | 苹果和戴尔可没有共享律师 |
[21:43] | and neither will you and I. | 我和你也是一样 |
[21:44] | Mike, you two aren’t those two, | 迈克 你们和他们不同 |
[21:46] | and I can represent you both. | 我可以同时代理你们 |
[21:48] | Yeah, but it doesn’t matter | 是 但这不重要 |
[21:49] | because it’s not about who you represent. | 因为这不是关于你代理谁 |
[21:51] | It’s about who Rachel represents. | 而是瑞秋代理谁的问题 |
[21:52] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:53] | We agreed to a number. | 既然数额已经达成共识 |
[21:54] | We can work this out another time. | 这件事我们可以以后再解决 |
[21:56] | No, we’re gonna work it out right now. | 不 我们现在就要解决这件事 |
[21:58] | – No, we’re not. – Then you don’t have a deal. | -不行 -那交易就算作废 |
[21:59] | God damn it, Mike. | 该死 迈克 |
[22:01] | This isn’t the time to do this. | 这不是搞这套的时候 |
[22:02] | This is exactly the time to do it | 这就是该解决这事的时候 |
[22:03] | because this is the last time | 因为这是我最后一次 |
[22:04] | I’m ever gonna be in a room with him. | 跟他共处一室 |
[22:06] | Well, finally, something we can agree on. | 终于有件事我们能达成一致了 |
[22:08] | Then let’s agree to something else. | 那我们再同意一件事吧 |
[22:09] | We let Harvey choose which one of us | 我们让哈维来选择今天过后 |
[22:11] | he wants to represent after today. | 他想代理谁 |
[22:13] | – Mike, do not put me in that– – Done. | -迈克 别把我置于… -没问题 |
[22:17] | And now that we’ve agreed to let Harvey decide, | 既然我们同意让哈维决定 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 那我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[22:21] | The way he got me into this room | 他之所以能让我进行这次谈判 |
[22:22] | in the first place was he knows that | 是因为他知道 |
[22:23] | – I’ve got ten deals lined up after this. – Logan. | -这之后我还有十笔这样的交易 -洛根 |
[22:26] | Decide. | 决定吧 |
[22:40] | I’m going with Mike. | 我选迈克 |
[22:41] | – What? – Mike’s my guy. | -什么 -迈克是我的人 |
[22:43] | – You knew that going in. – I don’t give a shit, | -你之前就知道 -我才不在乎 |
[22:45] | and I don’t think Jessica Pearson | 我想杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[22:47] | is going to let you pick him over me. | 不会允许你弃我而选他 |
[22:49] | Jessica has nothing to do with this. | 杰西卡与此事无关 |
[22:50] | You just agreed to those terms. | 你刚才同意了那些条款 |
[22:52] | Those were bullshit terms. | 那些都是没意义的条款 |
[22:53] | So you’re going back on your word? | 所以你是要反悔吗 |
[22:54] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:56] | Looks like there’s no deal on Gillis. | 看来关于吉利斯工业的协议泡汤了 |
[23:05] | Mike, you didn’t have to blow up the deal like that. | 迈克 你没必要这样搞砸交易 |
[23:08] | Your client blew up the deal. | 是你的客户搞砸了交易 |
[23:09] | – Because you blindsided him. – Fine. | -因为你打得他措手不及 -好吧 |
[23:11] | Then once he’s had time to think about it, | 那等他花时间考虑清楚了 |
[23:13] | – you go back and convince him. – Convince him? | -你再去说服他 -说服他 |
[23:15] | You should have come to me first | 你应该先来找我的 |
[23:16] | instead of looking to rub it in his face. | 而不是企图羞辱他 |
[23:18] | I wasn’t rubbing anything in anyone’s face. | 我没有羞辱任何人 |
[23:19] | Oh, bullshit. You have leverage, | 扯吧 你有筹码 |
[23:21] | and you want to make sure he knew it. | 你想确保他清楚这一点 |
[23:22] | And when he had leverage, he made sure I knew it, | 他有筹码的时候也确保我清楚了 |
[23:24] | and I didn’t agree to a deal, | 我可没有同意了协议 |
[23:25] | and then break my word ten seconds later. | 然后十秒后就反悔了 |
[23:27] | And I’m giving you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:30] | Close this deal, | 完成这桩交易吧 |
[23:31] | and as soon as it’s wrapped up, he’s out. | 一旦事情结束了 我就和他解约 |
[23:33] | And what about Jessica? Is she gonna agree to it? | 杰西卡那里怎么办 她会同意吗 |
[23:35] | Let me deal with Jessica. | 让我来处理杰西卡那边 |
[23:36] | Oh, just like you did on Wexler. | 就像韦克斯勒那次一样吗 |
[23:38] | – That was a different thing, and you know it. – Do I? | -那不一样 你知道的 -是吗 |
[23:42] | Get him to agree up front, | 你先去说服他 |
[23:45] | or we don’t have a deal. | 不然我们没得谈 |
[23:50] | Louis, I don’t usually get summoned to people. | 路易 我通常不会被人召唤 |
[23:53] | They get summoned to me. | 我只会召唤人 |
[23:54] | But you wanted discretion, | 但你想谨慎行事 |
[23:55] | and your office is within an earshot of Jeff Malone. | 而在你的办公室谈会被杰夫·马龙听到 |
[23:57] | And you don’t want him to hear | 你不想让他听见 |
[23:58] | what you’re about to tell me. | 你要告诉我的事 |
[24:00] | So first off, I went through this backwards and forwards, | 一开始 我反复检查了好几遍 |
[24:04] | and Jeff did a better job than 99% of all attorneys. | 杰夫做得比百分之九十九的律师都要好 |
[24:09] | Fortunately for you, I’m the one. | 但你很幸运 我是那百分之一 |
[24:13] | You found a mistake. | 你找到了错误 |
[24:15] | I found a blessing in disguise. | 我找到了一个塞翁失马之福 |
[24:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[24:20] | Jessica, we’re not vulnerable to allegations of parking | 杰西卡 我们不会被指控代购 |
[24:24] | because we never bought those shares. | 因为我们从没买过那些股份 |
[24:26] | We can’t sell them back. | 我们不能退回它们 |
[24:27] | I’m not talking about selling them back. | 我没有要退回 |
[24:29] | This mistake makes the entire sale invalid. | 这个错误使整个交易无效 |
[24:32] | And we don’t have exposure because | 我们无可指责因为 |
[24:34] | – the sale never happened? – Just give me the word, | -交易从没发生过 -就等你一句话 |
[24:36] | and I’ll David Blaine this whole thing away. | 我会像大卫·布莱恩一样让整件事消失 |
[24:38] | Louis, this is great work, | 路易 干得漂亮 |
[24:40] | but I don’t want you to do anything | 但我希望你在告诉哈维之前 |
[24:42] | until you talk to Harvey. | 先别轻举妄动 |
[24:45] | – Are you sure? Because I can just– – Louis, | -你确定吗 因为我可以 -路易 |
[24:47] | I bought these shares without telling him. | 我买这些股份时没有告诉他 |
[24:48] | I’m not getting rid of them without telling him. | 现在股份没了 我不能再瞒着他 |
[24:51] | – Are we clear? – As a bell. | -清楚了吗 -非常清楚 |
[25:01] | Well, someone saved the day. | 有人挽救了大局 |
[25:04] | Do tell. | 快说说 |
[25:05] | Jeff Malone just dropped a giant deuce on Jessica’s desk. | 杰夫·马龙在杰西卡桌上拉了坨屎 |
[25:07] | Please tell me you’re being metaphorical. | 你是在打比方吧 |
[25:09] | Nope. Made a huge mess of the Wexler purchase. | 不 他购买韦克斯勒的股份时出了大篓子 |
[25:12] | – And you cleaned it up? – Even better. | -而你把问题解决了吗 -比这还妙 |
[25:15] | Because of his blunder, | 因为他的失误 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna make it as though his shitty deal never even happened. | 我将使他的交易从未发生过 |
[25:18] | – What did Jessica say? – Oh, she loved it. | -杰西卡怎么说 -她可满意了 |
[25:20] | – And what about Malone? – That’s the best part. | -马龙呢 -这是最精彩的部分 |
[25:22] | That asshole doesn’t even know about it. | 这个混蛋根本不知道这件事 |
[25:24] | What do you need me to do to make this unwind happen? | 这次需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[25:27] | Nothing. | 不需要 |
[25:28] | Jessica just wanted me to run it by Harvey first, | 杰西卡让我先征求一下哈维的意见 |
[25:30] | but I haven’t been able to reach him. | 但我还没联系上他 |
[25:32] | Able to reach him? Louis, | 联系上他 路易 |
[25:34] | what do you think is gonna happen | 你觉得如果马龙 |
[25:35] | if Malone gets wind of this | 在你联系上哈维之前 |
[25:37] | before you talk to Harvey? | 得到了风声会怎么做 |
[25:39] | Ah, shit, he’s gonna try to fix it himself. | 该死 他会想自己解决这件事 |
[25:41] | And once again, he’ll be taking | 他会再次夺走 |
[25:42] | what’s rightfully yours. | 你应得的东西 |
[25:44] | And I’ll be left holding a big bag | 而我就只能拎着 |
[25:45] | of Jeff Malone’s giant deuce. | 杰夫·马龙的屎袋子 |
[25:47] | Where are you going? | 你要做什么 |
[25:48] | To do what needs to be done. | 做我该做的事 |
[25:52] | Rachel, what the hell did you do? | 瑞秋 你做了什么 |
[25:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:56] | Mike demanded that Harvey dump Logan as a client, | 迈克要求哈维和洛根解约 |
[25:59] | and it blew up the whole deal, | 结果搞砸了整桩交易 |
[26:01] | and based on what I know and Harvey doesn’t, | 根据我所了解而哈维不了解的 |
[26:02] | it wasn’t Mike behind that demand. | 这个要求不是迈克的意思 |
[26:04] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[26:07] | – I’m so sorry. – Sorry? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[26:10] | What good does sorry do? | 抱歉管什么用 |
[26:11] | Donna, I thought it was the best thing | 唐娜 我以为对相关的人来说 |
[26:13] | for everyone involved. | 那么做是最好的 |
[26:14] | You thought it was the best way | 你以为那么做 |
[26:15] | to get Logan out of the picture | 可以摆脱洛根 |
[26:16] | and not deal with what happened. | 并且无需善后 |
[26:17] | No, I tried to deal with what happened | 不 我试着想要神不知鬼不觉地 |
[26:19] | without telling anyone, which is what you told me to do. | 处理好一切 这不是你告诉我的吗 |
[26:22] | I did not tell you to let your personal life | 我可没要你用自己的私事 |
[26:24] | affect Harvey’s business. | 打乱哈维的公事 |
[26:25] | I was just trying to get Mike and Harvey | 我只想让迈克和哈维 |
[26:27] | back on the same team. | 重新站到一个阵营里 |
[26:29] | I want you to understand that the way to do that | 我希望你明白 想让他俩和好 |
[26:31] | isn’t to pull strings behind their backs. | 可不能在幕后操纵他们 |
[26:36] | I do. | 我明白 |
[26:40] | Okay, well, there’s got to be some way to fix it. | 好吧 一定有办法弥补的 |
[26:42] | That’s not the point. It’s being fixed. | 重点不是这个 已经在弥补了 |
[26:44] | What are you talking about? | 怎么说 |
[26:45] | Harvey’s going over Mike’s head. | 哈维越过了迈克 |
[26:48] | He went to see Charles Forstman 20 minutes ago. | 他二十分钟前直接去见查尔斯·傅滋曼了 |
[27:00] | Whoever said size doesn’t matter never saw this table. | 认为尺寸无关紧要的人肯定没见过这张桌子 |
[27:03] | Is that an insult or a compliment? | 你是在损我 还是恭维 |
[27:07] | Knowing you, Charles, you’ll take it as both. | 是你的话 查尔斯 你肯定两者兼收 |
[27:12] | How’d you get in here, Harvey? | 你怎么进来的 哈维 |
[27:14] | You crawled in through the vents? | 从通风道爬进来的吗 |
[27:16] | I told your secretary I was George Clooney’s brother. | 我跟你的秘书说 我是乔治·克鲁尼的弟弟 |
[27:18] | She said it was obvious who got the looks in the family. | 她说显而易见我比他更帅 |
[27:21] | Great. Do me a favor. | 真棒 帮我个忙 |
[27:23] | Tell her she’s fired on the way out. | 你出去的时候告诉她 她被炒了 |
[27:26] | Can do. | 可以 |
[27:27] | But first, I wanted to show you these. | 但是首先 我想给你这个 |
[27:34] | – You want to give me the Aston Martin? – “Give” is a strong word. | -你要把阿斯顿马丁送我 -“送”这个词很重 |
[27:42] | You want me to buy you out. | 你想要我买下股份 |
[27:44] | You’re going to buy me out. | 你会这么做的 |
[27:45] | So why come to me instead of Mike Ross? | 为什么来找我而不去找迈克·罗斯 |
[27:48] | Because I put him and Logan Sanders in a room together, | 因为我让他和洛根·桑德斯谈判 |
[27:50] | and those two assholes let their personal shit | 而这俩混蛋让他们的私事 |
[27:53] | get in the way of business. | 扰乱了公事 |
[27:54] | So what makes you think | 那你又凭什么认为 |
[27:55] | these two assholes are gonna do any better? | 咱们这俩混蛋能表现得好些呢 |
[27:58] | Because as much as you hate my guts, | 因为虽然你我都恨对方入骨 |
[28:00] | you want this deal and that car as much as I do. | 我们也都非常想要这笔交易和那辆车 |
[28:04] | Harvey, taking your car is tempting, | 哈维 你的车对我很有吸引力 |
[28:10] | but I don’t think buying you out makes sense anymore. | 可我觉得帮你的忙已经没有意义了 |
[28:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:14] | Because you’re standing there asking me to do it. | 就因为你站在我面前 求我帮忙 |
[28:18] | Now, walk your sorry ass out of my office. | 现在 滚出我的办公室 |
[28:23] | Okay, Charles. | 好吧 查尔斯 |
[28:25] | But I’m afraid you’re forcing me to use my leverage on you. | 但你这是逼我动用手中的筹码对付你 |
[28:29] | You don’t have shit on me, pal. | 你没什么能拿来对付我 伙计 |
[28:30] | Who do you think bought that Wexler block three days ago? | 你以为三天前是谁买了韦克斯勒的股份 |
[28:33] | I don’t give a shit who bought it three days ago. | 我才不在乎三天前谁买下它 |
[28:35] | ‘Cause it just went back on the market 30 minutes ago, | 因为三十分钟前它已经重新出售了 |
[28:38] | and you’re looking at the man who owns it now. | 而我 就是它现在的持有者 |
[28:51] | Jonathan, what are you doing here? | 乔纳森 你在这干嘛 |
[28:54] | Forstman bought the Wexler shares. | 傅滋曼买了韦克斯勒的股份 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | They went back on the market, and he snatched them right up. | 股票重新回到股市 他直接全收了 |
[29:04] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[29:06] | We win. | 我们赢了 |
[29:07] | We do. | 我们赢了 |
[29:10] | You did. | 你的功劳 |
[29:14] | It’s not over yet. | 但是还没结束 |
[29:15] | I want you to draw up a tender offer right away. | 我要你立刻起草一份投标报价书 |
[29:19] | – Jonathan. – What? | -乔纳森 -怎么 |
[29:22] | I’ve been thinking about Forstman. | 我一直在想傅滋曼的事 |
[29:24] | And? | 所以呢 |
[29:26] | You know we wouldn’t have been able to do this without him, right? | 你心知肚明没有他我们是做不到的 对吧 |
[29:28] | No shit. | 没错 |
[29:29] | Just think about what else we could do with him. | 想想他对我们还有什么用处 |
[29:31] | You want to team up with him? | 你想跟他结盟不成 |
[29:34] | Well, you don’t need to convince me, | 你不用来说服我 |
[29:36] | but how the hell are you gonna convince him? | 问题是该怎么说服他 |
[29:38] | By giving him a discount on this deal. | 可以给他打个折 |
[29:40] | How much of a discount? | 给他多少折扣 |
[29:43] | Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of…100%. | 我估摸着…费用全免如何 |
[29:52] | God damn it, Louis! | 该死 路易 |
[29:54] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[29:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:56] | I just came from a meeting with Charles Forstman, | 我刚刚见了查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[29:57] | and when I reached for my bargaining chips, | 我刚想动用手中的筹码 |
[29:59] | he told me I didn’t own them anymore | 他却告诉我我已经失去它们了 |
[30:01] | because you unwound the Wexler sale. | 就因为你放出了韦克斯勒股份 |
[30:03] | Well, I was trying to save the firm from exposure. | 我是为了保护律所不被人抓到把柄 |
[30:04] | And who the hell told you to do that? | 谁让你那么做的 |
[30:06] | Jessica did. | 杰西卡 |
[30:07] | She told you to God damn wait, | 她让你等等再说 |
[30:08] | – and you know it. – Check your phone. | -你明明知道的 -看看你的手机 |
[30:09] | I tried calling you. I left three messages. | 我给你打过电话 我给了你三条留言 |
[30:12] | I don’t care if you left me a million messages. | 一百万条留言我也不在乎 |
[30:14] | You were told to wait for my approval, | 她让你等我的同意 |
[30:15] | and you didn’t listen because you never God damn do. | 而你却没听 因为你从来不听 |
[30:18] | You know what, Harvey? I always listen. | 你知道吗 哈维 我一向听话 |
[30:20] | I always play the good soldier, | 我一向循规蹈矩 |
[30:22] | and what do I get for it? Nothing. | 可我又得到了什么呢 什么都没有 |
[30:25] | I may not be a name partner, but I am a senior partner. | 我也许不是冠名合伙人 可我是高级合伙人 |
[30:28] | You get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[30:29] | I couldn’t reach you, | 我联系不到你 |
[30:31] | and I made a goddamn judgment call. | 只能自行判断行事 |
[30:33] | You want to know why you’re not a name partner, Louis? | 知道你为什么当不了冠名合伙人吗 路易 |
[30:36] | Because every judgment call you make turns to shit. | 因为你每次自行判断都会坏事 |
[30:42] | Well, then what do you want, Harvey? | 那你想怎么样 哈维 |
[30:46] | I’ll do anything to make up for it. | 我愿意做任何事来弥补 |
[30:48] | You want to do something, Louis? | 你想做点什么是吧 路易 |
[30:49] | Instead of using Donna to give me | 与其让唐娜转交给我 |
[30:51] | some stupid goddamn mug, | 什么愚蠢的马克杯 |
[30:57] | stay the hell out of my business. | 不如别插手我的事 |
[31:17] | You mind grabbing me a couple packs of sugar there? | 你能帮我拿两包糖吗 |
[31:19] | I don’t work here. | 我不是服务员 |
[31:20] | I’m with Pearson-Specter. | 我是皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所的 |
[31:22] | I don’t give a shit who you’re with. | 我才不管你是哪的 |
[31:24] | If you’re not here to give me something– | 你要是不能为我做点什么… |
[31:26] | I’m here to give you Harvey Specter on a silver platter. | 我是来帮你对付哈维·斯佩克特的 |
[31:28] | I already have Harvey Specter on a silver platter. | 我已经战胜他了 |
[31:31] | Not like you will if you let me buy you out. | 你如果把股份转让给我会胜得更精彩 |
[31:36] | Listen, asshole, Harvey came by last night, | 听着混球 哈维昨晚找过我了 |
[31:39] | tried to make a deal. | 想要做笔交易 |
[31:40] | I told him to shove it up his ass, | 我让他滚 |
[31:43] | and don’t think I don’t know good cop, bad cop | 你们一个扮白脸一个扮红脸 |
[31:45] | when I see it. | 别以为我看不出来 |
[31:46] | The good cop, bad cop doesn’t work | 我们不玩扮白脸扮红脸 |
[31:47] | when one of them hates the other one. | 因为我们互相憎恨对方 |
[31:50] | And what the hell is this? | 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[31:51] | Your niece’s diary? | 你侄女的日记吗 |
[31:54] | It’s a time capsule of my rage. | 是我愤怒的记录 |
[32:01] | “April 22nd, 2009. | “2009年4月22日 |
[32:03] | “Harvey told me to file a motion to dismiss | “哈维让我提交一份关于 |
[32:05] | the odor emitting from my armpits.” | 如何制止我腋臭弥散的议案” |
[32:09] | This is a joke. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[32:09] | Once again, he took my biggest fear, | 再说一次 他让所有人 |
[32:11] | put it on display for the entire world to see. | 都看到了我内心最深处的恐惧 |
[32:14] | Oh, yeah, I can go on. | 没错 我可以继续说 |
[32:16] | – He hates you that bad, huh? – No. | -他非常恨你 是吧 -不 |
[32:18] | He doesn’t give a shit about me at all. | 他一点都不在乎我 |
[32:20] | I hate him that bad. | 是我非常恨他 |
[32:21] | You know, you don’t have the authority to buy me out. | 可是你没办法买下我的股份 |
[32:24] | I went to Harvey’s client behind his back, | 我背着哈维去找过他的客户 |
[32:26] | – and I got him. – Oh, I see. | -他同意了 -我明白了 |
[32:28] | I agree to this, you steal his client. | 如果我同意了 你就能偷走他的客户 |
[32:30] | And he’ll have lost to me, which is far more humiliating | 他会输给我 这比输给你 |
[32:33] | than losing to you. | 更让他丢脸 |
[32:35] | You’d go to all this trouble to stick it to Harvey? | 你费尽心思就为了报复哈维吗 |
[32:39] | Read May 9th, 2012. | 读一读2012年5月9日 |
[32:41] | I’d go to the ends of the goddamn earth. | 我愿意不惜一切代价报复他 |
[32:59] | I want to offer you something. | 我想给你点东西 |
[33:02] | My lucky day. | 今天真幸运 |
[33:04] | Everyone’s bearing gifts. | 大家都送我礼物 |
[33:07] | You want me to buy controlling interest in the Sidwell Investment Group. | 你要我买下西德威尔投资集团的控股权 |
[33:12] | I want you to buy it at a $80 million discount. | 我想要你买它 并享受八千万美元的优惠 |
[33:15] | The exact amount I was gonna cut him out of. | 正好是我原本准备踢走他给的那个数 |
[33:18] | Was? Wait. | 原本 等等 |
[33:21] | Did you change your mind? | 你改主意了 |
[33:22] | You’re not gonna cut him out of Gillis? | 你不准备把他踢出吉利斯的案子了 |
[33:23] | Guess you haven’t heard. I’m done with Gillis. | 我猜你还没听说 吉利斯的事我退出了 |
[33:25] | I sold my interest to Logan Sanders. | 我把份额卖给了洛根·桑德斯 |
[33:32] | What the hell you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:33] | – That wasn’t our deal. – What can I tell you? | -这不是我们说好的 -我能说什么呢 |
[33:36] | When you’re the biggest bully in the yard, | 你要是院子里最大的恶棍 |
[33:38] | people give you their lunch money without you even asking for it. | 不用你说 人们就会把午饭钱双手奉上 |
[33:41] | Oh, my God. You son of a bitch. | 天呐 你这个婊子养的 |
[33:46] | You promised me that I would control | 你跟我承诺过 |
[33:48] | what happened to that company. | 那个公司任我处置 |
[33:50] | I promised you if we won. | 我说的是如果我们赢了 |
[33:52] | We didn’t. | 可我们没赢 |
[33:54] | – You did. – Yes, I did. | -你赢了 -对 我赢了 |
[33:57] | Then our other deal is off the table, | 那我们说的其他细节就作废了 |
[33:59] | and you’re gonna give Jonathan Sidwell his goddamn cut. | 你得把乔纳森·西德威尔的份额给他 |
[34:02] | How about I give you something even better. | 我给你点更好的东西怎么样 |
[34:07] | – What the hell is this? – A job offer. | -这是什么 -工作邀请 |
[34:15] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[34:18] | What, did you think I was gonna hang you out to dry? | 你以为我会把你晾着不管吗 |
[34:21] | I could use a smart son of bitch like you working for me. | 我需要你这样聪明的混蛋为我工作 |
[34:24] | You’re the last person in the world I’d want to work for. | 你是全世界我最不想要的老板 |
[34:27] | I am the only person in the world you want to work for. | 我是全世界你唯一想找的老板 |
[34:29] | – Why is that? – Because you’re a nobody. | -为什么 -因为你是个无名小卒 |
[34:32] | You’re a former lawyer | 你是刚变成投资银行家 |
[34:33] | who’s been an investment banker all of ten minutes, | 没几分钟的前律师 |
[34:36] | and is about to blow the biggest deal that ever came his way, | 马上就要搞砸能拿到的最大的案子 |
[34:39] | unless you come over to me. | 除非你来给我工作 |
[34:56] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[35:07] | Harvey, we need to have a little talk. | 哈维 我们得谈谈 |
[35:08] | I said everything I needed to say last night. | 我昨天已经把该说的都说了 |
[35:10] | – Now get the hell out. – I made a deal with Forstman. | -现在滚出去吧 -我跟傅滋曼达成笔交易 |
[35:14] | What? | 什么 |
[35:15] | You stuck your nose in my goddamn business | 我警告过你永远不许再插手我的事 |
[35:18] | after I told you to never do that again? | 你还这样做 |
[35:20] | No, I saved your goddamn business | 不 我拯救了你的工作 |
[35:21] | after you told me to never do it again. | 在你警告我别再那么做之后 |
[35:30] | – You got him to sign this? – Damn right. | -你让他签了这个 -没错 |
[35:34] | – And who authorized it? – Nobody. | -谁批准的 -没人 |
[35:35] | I lied and told Forstman I had Logan’s approval. | 我骗傅滋曼说我有洛根的批准 |
[35:39] | Can we get Logan’s approval? | 我们能拿到洛根的批准吗 |
[35:41] | You’re goddamn right we can. | 没错 能拿到 |
[35:44] | Louis, | 路易 |
[35:47] | this has got to be the most genius thing | 这肯定是你整个有趣又悲催的生命中 |
[35:50] | you have ever done in your entire, wonderful, | 做的最聪明的 |
[35:53] | miserable life. | 一件事 |
[35:57] | So you’re not mad at me? | 你不生我气吗 |
[35:58] | Mad at you? I could kiss you. | 生你气 我都想亲你了 |
[36:01] | And I can let you. | 我可以给你亲 |
[36:02] | Then go grab a couple of your mugs. | 拿两个马克杯来 |
[36:04] | I’ll crack open the scotch, | 我开瓶威士忌 |
[36:06] | and let’s see where this thing goes. | 看看事情会如何发展 |
[36:08] | Can do. | 可以 |
[36:10] | Hey, Louis, | 路易 |
[36:13] | how the hell did you get him to go for it? | 你怎么说服他签字的 |
[36:18] | We found common ground. | 我们找到了共同立场 |
[36:25] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[36:31] | Charles Forstman got the Litt the hell up. | 查尔斯·傅滋曼得给利一点 |
[36:48] | Mike, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you. | 迈克 迈克 西德威尔想见你 |
[36:52] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我说 |
[36:53] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[36:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:07] | You little piece of shit. | 你这个混账 |
[37:09] | Jonathan, let me explain. | 乔纳森 听我解释一下 |
[37:11] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么可解释的 |
[37:12] | You sold me out the second you connected with Forstman. | 你一跟傅滋曼联系上就出卖了我 |
[37:14] | No, I thought I could get out of it, all right? | 没 我本想着可以绕出来的 好吗 |
[37:18] | But then you took Forstman’s money, and I– | 但你拿了傅滋曼的钱 而我… |
[37:20] | Oh, you’re gonna put that on me? | 你要把事算在我头上了是吗 |
[37:23] | I took his money because I thought we were partners. | 我拿钱是因为我以为我们是同伴 |
[37:25] | I didn’t know you were gonna stab me in the goddamn back. | 根本不知道你准备背后捅我一刀 |
[37:27] | Stab you in the back? | 背后捅你一刀 |
[37:29] | If I didn’t make this deal happen, | 如果我没有完成这笔交易 |
[37:30] | you said you were gonna fire me. | 你说要开除我的 |
[37:31] | I don’t give a shit what I said. | 我不管我说了什么 |
[37:33] | I took a chance on you. You spat in my face. | 我给了你机会 你却往我脸上吐口水 |
[37:36] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[37:37] | You stood right there selling me | 你就站在那儿跟我说和傅滋曼合作 |
[37:39] | on Forstman to stop me from finding out you betrayed me. | 有多好 其实是不想让我发现你背叛我 |
[37:41] | No, I did that to stop me from having to betray you. | 我那么做是不想让自己不得不背叛你 |
[37:44] | Jonathan, he still owes us money, all right? | 乔纳森 他还欠咱们钱呢 好吗 |
[37:46] | We can still go after– | 我们还可以… |
[37:47] | There isn’t enough money in the world for me | 多少钱都不足以 |
[37:48] | – to ever trust you again. – Listen to me. | -让我重新信任你了 -听我说 |
[37:50] | – I’m– – No, you listen to me! | -我… -不 你听我说 |
[37:52] | There is no goddamn “We.” | 没什么”我们”了 |
[37:56] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[37:59] | Jonathan, we can still talk to Forstman, all right? | 乔纳森 我们还可以跟傅滋曼谈的 |
[38:03] | You think I didn’t try that? | 你以为我没试过吗 |
[38:05] | Who the hell do you think told me | 你以为一开始是谁告诉我 |
[38:07] | that you sold me out in the first place? | 你出卖了我的 |
[38:11] | Here. | 给 |
[38:13] | Put this on your mantle. | 把这个挂在勋章墙上吧 |
[38:15] | Remember me every time you God damn look at it. | 每次看见它的时候就想想我 |
[38:34] | There is the man of the hour. | 大明星在这儿啊 |
[38:37] | Why didn’t you tell me what you were gonna do? | 你为什么没告诉我你要做什么 |
[38:42] | Because if it didn’t work, | 因为如果不成功 |
[38:42] | I didn’t want you to take any of the blame. | 我不想让你承受责怪 |
[38:46] | Well, why didn’t you tell me afterwards? | 那事成之后为什么不告诉我呢 |
[38:50] | It’s all anyone can talk about. | 大家都在谈这事 |
[38:53] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我不关心了 |
[38:56] | Louis. | 路易 |
[38:57] | Forstman’s insisting that I run the money | 傅滋曼坚持要我 |
[38:59] | through Switzerland and the Caymans | 在钱流向对方之前 |
[39:00] | before it comes out on the other side. | 通过瑞士和开曼群岛进行管理 |
[39:03] | What? He’s trying to avoid taxes. | 什么 他在试图避税 |
[39:08] | You’re obligated to report it. | 你有义务举报这件事 |
[39:10] | I didn’t, and I’m not going to. | 我没举报 也不会去 |
[39:16] | Louis, that’s illegal. | 路易 那是违法的 |
[39:17] | You didn’t see the look on Harvey’s face | 你没看见哈维发现 |
[39:19] | when he found out that I was the one who saved the day, | 是我拯救了一切时的表情 |
[39:21] | and I am… | 而我… |
[39:25] | not gonna be the one | 不想看到 |
[39:28] | to see the look on his face when he finds out that I didn’t. | 他发现我没成功时的表情 |
[39:33] | Louis. | 路易 |
[39:35] | Leave me alone. | 让我自己待会儿 |
[39:41] | Hey, did you hear the good news? | 你听说那好消息了吗 |
[39:44] | There is no good news. | 没什么好消息 |
[39:47] | Logan won, which means he’s not going anywhere. | 洛根赢了 那意味着他不用解约了 |
[39:54] | You want to tell Mike what happened, don’t you? | 你想告诉迈克发生什么 对吗 |
[39:56] | I am going to tell Mike what happened. | 我要去告诉迈克 |
[39:58] | No, you’re not. | 不行 你不能去 |
[40:00] | Harvey said he would drop Logan | 哈维说这事结束后 |
[40:01] | when this is over, and he will. | 就跟洛根解约 他会的 |
[40:03] | And there is no way that he’s dropping Logan | 如果迈克没法做他的客户 |
[40:06] | if Mike can’t even be a client. | 他不可能跟洛根解约 |
[40:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:09] | I just got a text from Amy. | 我刚收到艾米的信息 |
[40:12] | Donna, Mike got fired. | 唐娜 迈克被解雇了 |
[40:17] | Now you really can’t tell him. | 现在你真的不能告诉他了 |
[40:19] | You said I shouldn’t go behind his back, | 你说我不该瞒着他做任何事 |
[40:20] | but not telling him is going behind his back. | 但不告诉他就是瞒着他 |
[40:23] | Even if you were gonna tell him, | 就算你要告诉他 |
[40:24] | this is the absolute worst time. | 现在也是最差的时机 |
[40:25] | If not now, then when? | 不现在说 什么时候说 |
[40:26] | I mean, just wait till he recovers, | 等他恢复一点 |
[40:29] | and then smack him down again? | 然后再打击他一次吗 |
[40:30] | How about not smacking him down at all? | 完全不打击他怎么样 |
[40:32] | That would be great, but I already did | 那是很好 但我背叛他的时候 |
[40:36] | when I betrayed him, and I– | 已经在打击他了 而我… |
[40:38] | Rachel, if you do this, | 瑞秋 听我说 |
[40:41] | I am telling you it will bore a hole in his brain, | 你这么做等于是投下了颗炸弹 |
[40:44] | and you will be risking your whole life with Mike. | 你是在拿你俩的生活冒险 |
[40:47] | – I am risking it if I don’t. – Rachel. | -不告诉他也很危险 -瑞秋 |
[40:49] | Donna, Mike kept a secret from me | 唐娜 我俩正式交往之前 |
[40:52] | that almost ripped us apart before we even got started, | 迈克有秘密瞒着我 差点害我们分手 |
[40:58] | and he found the courage to trust me with it. | 而他鼓起勇气 给了我信任 |
[41:03] | So I need to find the courage to trust him with this. | 所以我也要鼓起勇气 给他以信任 |