时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You really know him. | 你真的很了解他 |
[00:03] | I really do. | 确实 |
[00:05] | Never? | 从来没吗 |
[00:06] | No. | 没有 |
[00:07] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:09] | Because you can never go back. | 因为你就再也回不到从前了 |
[00:11] | Forstman’s insisting that I run the money | 傅滋曼坚持要我 |
[00:12] | through Switzerland and the Caymans | 在钱流向对方之前 |
[00:14] | before it comes out on the other side. | 通过瑞士和开曼群岛进行管理 |
[00:15] | You’re obligated to report it. | 你有义务举报这件事 |
[00:17] | I didn’t, and I’m not going to. | 我没举报 也不会去 |
[00:18] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么啊 |
[00:19] | – Rachel, hey– – Logan and I kissed. | -瑞秋 -洛根跟我接吻了 |
[00:21] | Mike, no, please. | 迈克 不 求你了 |
[00:24] | And when I said that it didn’t matter | 我昨天说 只要有你 |
[00:25] | what I’d do next because I have you? | 下一步做什么都无关紧要 |
[00:27] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:28] | Because we’re done. | 因为我们完了 |
[00:29] | That’s your fee for putting this deal together. | 这是你完成这笔交易的酬金 |
[00:32] | Son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[00:32] | You didn’t bring me here for you to sign on the arrows. | 你让我来不是为了让你签字 |
[00:34] | You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows. | 而是为了让我签字 |
[00:36] | Yep. | 没错 |
[00:37] | You cannot take a job with that man. | 你不能和那个人一起工作 |
[00:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你又能做什么 |
[00:40] | I hired Mike Ross back at the firm. | 我重新雇佣了迈克·罗斯 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | You’re really gonna drop me? | 你真的要放弃我吗 |
[00:44] | You’re damn right I am. | 当然了 |
[00:45] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[00:49] | Are you back here? | 你要回来了吗 |
[00:50] | No, I’m going to stay somewhere for a while. | 不 我会在其它地方待一段时间 |
[00:54] | – Mike– – Rachel, whatever you’re going to say, | -迈克 -瑞秋 不管你想说什么 |
[00:56] | now is not the time to say it. | 现在都不是说的时候 |
[00:58] | I’m coming back to work tomorrow. | 我明天就回去上班了 |
[01:00] | If you can’t accept that, | 如果你不能接受的话 |
[01:01] | then whatever you were going to say to me | 不管你想和我说什么 |
[01:04] | won’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[02:08] | Thought you might need this. | 我觉得你可能需要这个 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | So, the way I see it, you’ve got three options. | 依我看 你有三个选择 |
[02:15] | You can wear what you were wearing last night, | 直接穿昨天穿的衣服 |
[02:19] | you can go back to your place and change, | 回家换衣服 |
[02:20] | or you can grab anything you want from my closet. | 或者 去我衣柜挑 随便挑 |
[02:25] | Nothing? I thought for sure you would leap at the chance– | 不选吗 我还坚信你会扑上去… |
[02:27] | Mike’s coming back to work today. | 迈克今天要回去工作了 |
[02:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:31] | – What am I gonna do? – You’re gonna do | -我怎么办 -继续做你从 |
[02:33] | what you’ve been doing since the day Mike left. | 迈克走了之后就一直在做的事 |
[02:35] | You’re gonna walk into Harvey’s office with your head held high, | 挺胸抬头地走进哈维的办公室 |
[02:38] | and you’re gonna do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[02:39] | – Mike’s job. – Rachel– | -那是迈克的工作 -瑞秋 |
[02:40] | I don’t know how to be near him without being near him. | 我不知道要怎么靠近他又跟他保持距离 |
[02:45] | I’ll tell you how. | 我告诉你 |
[02:47] | Give him space. | 给他空间 |
[02:48] | I don’t want to give him space. | 我不想给他空间 |
[02:50] | I want to run to him | 我想跑向他 |
[02:52] | and hold him and tell him that I love him. | 抱住他 告诉他我爱他 |
[02:54] | I know, but, Rachel, | 我知道 瑞秋 |
[02:55] | if you try to pull him towards you right now, | 但如果你现在想拉近他 |
[02:57] | all you’re gonna do is push him away. | 就只会把他推远 |
[02:59] | Trust me. Let things be. | 相信我 别强求 |
[03:01] | They’ll turn out the way they’re supposed to. | 事情终会如愿的 |
[03:02] | You don’t know that. | 这你说不好 |
[03:06] | I do know that. | 我确定 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | Rachel, I’m gonna tell you something I’ve never told you. | 瑞秋 我要告诉你一件我以前没告诉过你的事 |
[03:20] | I slept with Harvey. | 我跟哈维上过床 |
[03:23] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[03:27] | But you told me that– | 但你说… |
[03:28] | I know what I told you. | 我知道我跟你怎么说的 |
[03:30] | It was once, and I never would have done it | 就那一次 如果我们当时还是同事 |
[03:32] | if we were still working together. | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[03:35] | But then, he left the D.A.’s office, | 但后来他离开了地检官办公室 |
[03:36] | and… | 我们就… |
[03:39] | it happened. | 那个了 |
[03:41] | And then, the next time I saw him, | 然后我再见他的时候 |
[03:43] | he wanted me to come with him to the firm, | 他要我跟他一起来律所 |
[03:44] | and I did, and that was that. | 我就同意了 我们也到此为止了 |
[03:46] | Would you have wanted a relationship with him? | 你想跟他在一起吗 |
[03:47] | I would have wanted to try, | 我愿意试试 |
[03:50] | but he wasn’t ready. | 但他当时没准备好 |
[03:53] | And if I had pushed him to be ready, | 如果我逼他 |
[03:56] | I would be sitting here talking to somebody else | 我今天就会是跟别人 |
[03:58] | about somebody I used to work with a long time ago. | 谈一个我很久以前的同事了 |
[04:02] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[04:04] | I’m saying everything turned out the way it was supposed to. | 一切终会水到渠成 |
[04:07] | But you said the reason | 但你说 |
[04:08] | that you two never–is because you can never go back. | 你们之所以没有…是因为那样就回不去了 |
[04:15] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[04:23] | Oh, I’d let you go, | 我很想让你先走 |
[04:25] | but I was here first. | 但毕竟是我先来的 |
[04:27] | Words to live by | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[04:28] | by Harvey Specter, the most selfish man in the world. | 世界第一自私鬼的金句良言 |
[04:31] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我不客气了 |
[04:33] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:35] | What are you doing here so early? | 你怎么来这么早 |
[04:36] | I always get in this early. | 我一向这么早来 |
[04:38] | You never get in this early, and I know that for a fact | 你从不这么早来 我很确定 |
[04:40] | because this is the time I get in every single day. | 因为我每天都这时候来 |
[04:43] | You should sleep in once in a while. | 你该偶尔多睡会儿 |
[04:45] | It’s good for you. Trust me. | 对你有好处 相信我 |
[04:46] | I do it every single day. | 我每天都这样 |
[04:48] | It just so happens that this morning, i have work to do. | 巧的是我今早有工作 |
[04:51] | What work? | 什么工作 |
[04:53] | The schmoolkinsberg brief. | 施姆金斯堡简报 |
[04:55] | The schmoolkinsberg brief? | 施姆金斯堡简报 |
[04:58] | That’s what you’re going with? | 你就编这种借口 |
[04:59] | It’s not gonna write itself. | 反正它又不会自己写出来 |
[05:00] | I’m taking your name off the wall. | 我要解除你的命名合伙人地位了 |
[05:02] | Seriously, I’m here for the Tokyo markets. | 说真的 我是为了东京市场的事而来 |
[05:05] | Name one Tokyo market. | 你倒说一个出来 |
[05:06] | – The Nikkei. – Name another. | -日经指数 -再说一个 |
[05:09] | Honda, Toyota, Kia. | 本田 丰田 起亚 |
[05:12] | Kia’s Korean. | 起亚是韩国的 |
[05:13] | Yeah, but they’re in the same time zone. | 反正是一个时区的 |
[05:15] | Where it is currently dinner. | 那里现在正是晚上 |
[05:17] | I’m a tired of this inquisition. | 我受够你的审问了 |
[05:19] | This is exactly why I don’t come in this early. | 我就是因为这个从不早来 |
[05:21] | And the reason that you’re here this early this morning | 而你今早这么早来 |
[05:24] | is because it’s Mike Ross’ first day back. | 是因为这是迈克·罗斯第一天回来 |
[05:27] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:37] | Louis, why are you here so early? | 路易 你怎么这么早就来了 |
[05:39] | I am taking this Forstman document, | 我要把傅滋曼的文件 |
[05:41] | and I am burying it in the bowels of these files. | 埋在这堆文件的肚子里 |
[05:45] | And then, I am putting these files | 然后我要把这堆文件 |
[05:48] | deep in the bowels of our storage. | 深埋在我们仓库的肚子里 |
[05:51] | Louis, please stop saying bowels. | 路易 别再说肚子了 |
[05:52] | Katrina, I don’t have time to give a shit about bowels, | 卡特里娜 我没时间管肚子不肚子的 |
[05:54] | ’cause after this, we are starting fresh. | 今天之后 我们要重新开始 |
[05:56] | and I don’t want to hear about Gillis industries, Sean Cahill, | 我再也不想听到吉利斯工业 肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[05:58] | Charles Forstman ever again. | 或是查尔斯·傅滋曼了 |
[06:06] | Well, look who it is, Bonnie and Clyde. | 瞧瞧是谁啊 雌雄大盗 |
[06:10] | Just the people I wanted to see. | 我正想找你们 |
[06:12] | What do you want, Sean? | 你想干什么 肖恩 |
[06:13] | To serve you with this. | 给你们这个 |
[06:15] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:19] | He wants all files relating to the Gillis industries takeover. | 他要所有跟吉利斯工业收购相关的文件 |
[06:22] | Oh, I don’t want the files. | 我不是想要 |
[06:23] | – I’m taking them. – Bullshit. | -我是必须拿走 -胡扯 |
[06:25] | We have 60 days to fight that or comply. | 我们有60天时间上诉或配合 |
[06:27] | You want to tell him or should I? | 你来告诉他还是我来 |
[06:29] | It’s not a subpoena, Harvey. It’s a search warrant. | 哈维 这不是传票 是搜查令 |
[06:32] | So you’re gonna give me all the files, | 你要么给我全部文件 |
[06:34] | or you’re gonna head downtown with these two fine gentlemen. | 要么就跟他们走一趟 |
[06:37] | Okay, Sean. | 好啊 肖恩 |
[06:38] | Have it your way. | 随你便吧 |
[06:40] | You’re going to take that hall. | 你从那边走 |
[06:42] | You’re going to run into what appears | 然后你会遇到一个有点像 |
[06:43] | to be the mummified remains of a legal secretary. | 木乃伊的法务秘书 |
[06:45] | – Her name is Norma. – Mm-hmm. | -她叫诺玛 -是的 |
[06:47] | She’s gonna limp you up to the 60th floor | 她会步履蹒跚的带你们去60层 |
[06:49] | where you will find 30 years worth of files | 那里存着三十年的档案 |
[06:52] | that haven’t been sorted since the Reagan administration. | 自从里根政府以来就没被整理过 |
[06:54] | Or is it the 56th floor? | 还是在56层来着 |
[06:55] | It could be the 35th floor for all I know. | 据我所知也有可能是35层 |
[06:57] | The point is, while you’re trying | 重点是 在你试图 |
[06:58] | to find the Ark of the Covenant, | 找到消失的法柜时 |
[06:59] | we’ll be downtown in front of a judge blocking this bullshit. | 我们会在市中心法官面前取消掉这个东西 |
[07:02] | You think the threat of you getting to a judge | 你认为在我找到想要的东西前搞定法官 |
[07:04] | before I find what I want is gonna get me to leave? | 就能威胁我离开吗 |
[07:06] | Then stay, | 那就留下 |
[07:08] | But who do you think’s gonna get the job done faster? | 但你认为谁的动作会快一点呢 |
[07:10] | You and those two windbreakers or Bonnie and Clyde. | 你和这两个夹克男还是雌雄大盗呢 |
[07:56] | Welcome home, Sailor. | 欢迎回家 水手 |
[07:59] | You were out to sea a long time. | 你这次出海走得够久啊 |
[08:01] | I was, but now I’m back. | 确实是 但现在我回来了 |
[08:03] | And this place hasn’t changed a bit. | 这个地方可是一点都没变啊 |
[08:06] | Maybe it has. | 也许变了 |
[08:07] | Is this a new Spinner’s album? | 这是斯宾纳的新专辑吗 |
[08:08] | No, and you know it’s not new. | 不是 你也知道那不是新的 |
[08:10] | You and harvey joked about it. | 你和哈维还就此开过玩笑 |
[08:11] | I could have sworn that was a different one. | 我以为那是另外一张 |
[08:12] | Said the man with the photographic memory. | 你不是过目不忘吗 |
[08:14] | Okay, that doesn’t mean I’ve seen every album– | 好吧 那也不等于我看过每一张唱片啊 |
[08:16] | You have no idea where to go, do you? | 你根本不知道该去哪是吧 |
[08:17] | – Not a clue. – Come with me. | -一点都不知道 -跟我来 |
[08:23] | Donna, I went to the bullpen. | 唐娜 我去了大办公室 |
[08:24] | Some guy with a soul patch was sitting at my desk. | 有个长小胡子的人坐了我的位置 |
[08:27] | That’s because it’s not your desk anymore, | 因为那不是你的位置了 |
[08:29] | and you’re not cool enough to pull off a soul patch. | 而且你也配不上小胡子 |
[08:30] | I dispute that. | 这我不同意 |
[08:32] | Are you even capable of growing a soul patch? | 你能在下巴上长出那种胡子吗 |
[08:34] | I had a goatee my sophomore year of never. | 在我幻想中的大学二年级 我留过山羊胡 |
[08:37] | Look, it’s not your desk anymore | 听着 那不是你的位置了 |
[08:38] | because you’re on the other side of the bullpen now. | 因为你被换到大办公室的另一端了 |
[08:40] | Which other side? | 哪个另一端 |
[08:41] | The other side. Like, not the side that you were on. | 另一端 就是你不在的那一端 |
[08:43] | Towards the door or away from the door? | 离门近了还是远了 |
[08:45] | Which door are you talking about? | 你说哪扇门 |
[08:45] | Which door are you talking about? | 你说的是哪扇 |
[08:46] | You know what? Just shut up and keep walking. | 得了 闭嘴吧 跟我走就行了 |
[08:48] | You’re not here five minutes, | 你才来不到五分钟 |
[08:50] | and you’re already a pain in my ass. | 就已经让我头疼了 |
[08:54] | This is the other side of the bullpen. | 这里就是那个另一端 |
[08:59] | – Are you serious? – I know. | -你是认真的吗 -我知道 |
[09:00] | I fought it tooth and nail. | 我也全力抗争过 |
[09:01] | I mean, if it were up to me, you’d be setting up shop | 要是让我说 你就该坐在 |
[09:03] | in the file room. | 档案室的角落办公 |
[09:04] | You did this, didn’t you? | 你安排的对吧 |
[09:06] | Well, I didn’t not do it. | 我没有不安排而已 |
[09:09] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[09:10] | It’s good to have you back, Mike. | 很高兴你能回来 迈克 |
[09:14] | Well, some of us have work to do, | 好吧 我们中的一个要干活了 |
[09:15] | and of course, by “Some of us,” | 当然 那一个 |
[09:16] | I mean you. | 是你 |
[09:18] | As soon as word got out that you were coming back, | 你要回来的消息一传开 |
[09:20] | the partners started taking numbers | 合伙人们就开始拿号排队 |
[09:21] | to give the boy wonder their work. | 给金童安排工作了 |
[09:25] | – Thanks, Donna. – You already thanked me. | -谢谢 唐娜 -你已经谢过我了 |
[09:27] | Not for that. | 不是工作的事 |
[09:29] | For not mentioning Rachel. | 谢谢你没有提瑞秋 |
[09:31] | – Mike. – Come on. | -迈克 -得了吧 |
[09:31] | You expect me to believe you don’t know what’s going on? | 你以为我会相信你对此一无所知吗 |
[09:35] | I know enough to know that it’s between you and her. | 我知道这是你跟她之间的事 |
[09:50] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[09:51] | Look who’s back. | 看看是谁回来了啊 |
[09:53] | Shit, look who’s still here. | 天哪 看看谁还在这啊 |
[09:56] | Somebody had to pick up your slack | 你在华尔街捣乱的时候 |
[09:58] | while you were shiting the bed on Wall Street. | 总要有人留下来给你收拾烂摊子啊 |
[10:00] | Which is why it’s good to be back here | 就因为有你这样的烂律师 |
[10:01] | where there’s a shity lawyer like you | 衬托我的优秀 |
[10:03] | to make me look good. | 能回来上班才这么美好 |
[10:05] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:07] | Thanks, Katrina. | 谢谢 卡特里娜 |
[10:08] | Don’t thank me. Thank Louis. | 别谢我 谢谢路易 |
[10:10] | Oh, I did when he hired me back. | 他把我招回来的时候就谢过了 |
[10:12] | I’m sure you did, | 我相信你谢过 |
[10:13] | and I’m sure he would never tell you this, | 我也相信他没告诉你这事 |
[10:15] | but I wanted you to know | 但是我想让你知道 |
[10:17] | what he gave up to bring you back here. | 他为了让你回来 放弃了什么 |
[10:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:20] | Jessica gave Louis one wish | 在路易搞定傅滋曼时 |
[10:22] | when he closed Forstman, | 杰西卡给了他一个愿望 |
[10:23] | and he had a whole plan to manage his work schedule | 他计划重新安排工作时间表 |
[10:26] | so he could try to reignite things with Sheila. | 以便能够与希拉重归于好 |
[10:29] | And he gave all that up because he cared more about you | 但他放弃了那些 因为比起他自己 |
[10:32] | than he did about himself. | 他更在意你 |
[10:37] | – I didn’t know that. – Well, like I said, | -我不知道这件事 -就像我说的 |
[10:39] | I thought you should. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[10:50] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[11:05] | I have court in ten minutes. | 我十分钟之后要开庭 |
[11:07] | Now, what are you three doing in front of my face? | 你们三个来这干嘛 |
[11:09] | We’re here | 我们来这里 |
[11:09] | because he showed up at our offices this morning | 是因为他今早带着一张搜查令 |
[11:11] | with a search warrant. | 来了我们的办公室 |
[11:12] | A search warrant, I’m sorry to say, | 很抱歉 是一张你无权 |
[11:13] | you have no authority to stop. | 阻止的搜查令 |
[11:15] | Yes, you do, because he deliberately | 你有权 因为他故意 |
[11:17] | went outside your authority to get it. | 跳过你的管辖权得到的这张搜查令 |
[11:18] | – What? – Your Honor, | -什么 -法官大人 |
[11:19] | I went to a different judge because my office | 我之所以去找另一个法官 |
[11:21] | tried to reach you, but you were unavailable. | 是因为我的办公室找您的时候您不在 |
[11:23] | Check with your clerk. There’s a record of the call. | 您可以去和秘书核实 有通话记录的 |
[11:24] | Did you make it from judge Franklin’s house? | 你是从富兰克林法官家打的电话吧 |
[11:26] | Because he’s the one who signed the warrant at 8:30 last night. | 他可是昨晚八点半签署的搜查令 |
[11:29] | The same judge you play golf with every Thursday. | 他就是每周四跟你打高尔夫的那个法官 |
[11:31] | And Barack Obama plays basketball with Eric Holder. | 巴拉克·奥巴马还和艾瑞克·霍德打篮球呢 |
[11:34] | Let’s arrest everybody. | 把所有人都抓起来吧 |
[11:35] | I’m not interested in everybody. | 我对所有人不感兴趣 |
[11:37] | I’m interested in why you went around me. | 我只好奇你为什么绕过我 |
[11:39] | Because I needed a warrant last night | 因为昨晚我需要一纸搜查令 |
[11:40] | to stop them from destroying evidence this morning. | 来阻止他们今早销毁证据 |
[11:42] | And the day someone’s guilty until proven innocent | 除非哪天有罪推定变成原则 |
[11:45] | is the day that argument holds an ounce of water. | 你这种论调才稍微站得住脚[盛水] |
[11:48] | Better get your glass, Harvey. | 最好带着你的杯子 哈维 |
[11:49] | That day’s coming sooner than you think. | 这一天比你预想的来得更快 |
[11:51] | Well, it’s not today. | 反正不会是今天 |
[11:53] | I’m revoking your search warrant | 在我们完成听证之前 |
[11:54] | until we can have a full hearing. | 你的搜查令无效 |
[11:55] | – Your Honor– – Now, that’s enough. | -法官大人 -够了 |
[11:56] | If you want to go rummaging around in a law firm’s files, | 如果你要搜查一家律师所的文件 |
[12:00] | you better come to me with more than innuendo. | 那最好带点比含沙射影有力点的证据来 |
[12:06] | I better get going. | 我还是走吧 |
[12:07] | I have to look up the word “innuendo,” | 我还得查查”含沙射影”是什么意思 |
[12:09] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你们懂我的意思 |
[12:13] | Harvey, I’m telling you, that man is not going to stop coming. | 哈维 我告诉你 那人不会罢手的 |
[12:16] | I’m going to suggest something radical here. | 我有个激进的办法 |
[12:19] | And what is that? | 什么办法 |
[12:20] | We could just give him what he wants. | 他想要的 我们不如直接给他 |
[12:23] | The fact is we’ve got nothing to hide. | 事实上我们也没什么要隐瞒的 |
[12:24] | Harvey, I don’t care that we have nothing to hide. | 哈维 我不关心我们有什么事要隐瞒 |
[12:27] | A police officer follows a car long enough, | 警察追一辆车够久 |
[12:29] | he’s gonna find a busted taillight. | 总会被他发现点毛病 |
[12:30] | And even if he doesn’t, he’s gonna bust it himself. | 即使他没发现 他也会自己搞出事来的 |
[12:33] | Well, what are you suggesting we do? | 那你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[12:34] | I don’t know, but this whole witch hunt | 我不知道 但这整个迫害活动都是因为 |
[12:36] | is about Cahill thinking you colluded with Mike Ross. | 卡荷尔认为你和迈克·罗斯勾结 |
[12:38] | So now that he’s back, | 所以既然他回来了 |
[12:40] | why don’t you collude with that fraud | 你何不和那个骗子勾结勾结 |
[12:41] | and get us the hell out of this? | 把这件事给解决了呢 |
[12:51] | See you got yourself an office. | 看来你给自己搞了间办公室 |
[12:53] | Yeah, it’s not as nice as the one I had, but– | 是啊 没我以前那间好 不过 |
[12:55] | It’s still a step up. | 总归还是一个进步 |
[12:57] | You mean because it’s smaller or because the view is worse? | 是因为房间更小了 还是视野更差了 |
[12:59] | I mean because it’s my old office. | 因为这是我以前的办公室 |
[13:02] | You’re shiting me. | 你在逗我 |
[13:04] | Look in the top left drawer. | 看看你左边第一个抽屉 |
[13:12] | – You’re serious. – I am. | -你是说真的 -是的 |
[13:15] | Donna said she did this. | 唐娜说是她安排的 |
[13:16] | She had the idea to give you an office. | 给你间办公室是她的主意 |
[13:18] | It was my idea to give you this office. | 给你这间办公室是我的主意 |
[13:20] | And it just happened to be empty. | 它还刚好空出来了 |
[13:21] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | It’s good to have you back where you belong. | 能让你回到该回的地方真好 |
[13:27] | Okay, enough fun. | 好了 闲话少说 |
[13:29] | Sean Cahill’s trying to go through every file | 肖恩·卡荷尔想调查收购案的 |
[13:31] | we have on the takeover. You in? | 所有文件 有兴趣吗 |
[13:33] | I sure as hell don’t want to do an amicus brief | 反正我很确定我对帮保罗·波特 |
[13:35] | – for Paul Porter. – Good. | -写意见书没兴趣 -很好 |
[13:36] | Then figure out a way to keep Cahill | 那就想个办法阻止卡荷尔 |
[13:37] | from getting his hands on our documents, | 拿到我们的文件 |
[13:39] | and do it fast because we don’t have much time. | 要快 我们没多少时间了 |
[13:41] | Harvey, have you considered | 哈维 你有没有想过 |
[13:43] | the fact that he’s been going after us for collusion, | 其实他追查我们是因为认为我们有合谋罪 |
[13:45] | – and we didn’t collude? – What are you getting at? | -而其实我们没有 -所以呢 |
[13:47] | Why don’t we just give him all the files? | 我们何不直接把文件都给他 |
[13:50] | We have nothing to hide, | 我们清清白白 |
[13:51] | and fighting him makes it look like we do. | 阻止他倒显得我们有罪了 |
[13:52] | That’s what I said to Jessica. | 我也是这么和杰西卡说的 |
[13:53] | You know what she said to me? | 你知道她怎么跟我说的吗 |
[13:55] | “A cop follows a car long enough, | 警察追一辆车够久 |
[13:56] | “he’s gonna find a busted taillight. | 总会被他发现点毛病 |
[13:58] | And even if he doesn’t, he’s gonna bust it himself.” | 即使他没发现 他也会自己搞出事来的 |
[14:03] | Speaking of Jessica, | 说到杰西卡 |
[14:06] | you never told me how she felt about me coming back. | 你还没告诉我 我回来她怎么想呢 |
[14:11] | Find a way to beat Cahill, and then ask me that again. | 想办法打败卡荷尔 再来问我这个 |
[14:21] | You just had to get to him first, didn’t you? | 你就非得先去找他 是吧 |
[14:23] | What, did you give him a lock of your hair? | 怎么 给了他一绺你的头发吗 |
[14:24] | What are you talking about, Louis? | 你想说什么 路易 |
[14:25] | You think I didn’t notice you conveniently | 你以为我没发现你刚好 |
[14:26] | put Henderson in my old office | 把亨德森安排到了我的旧办公室 |
[14:27] | so you can give Mike your old office? | 好让迈克搬进你的旧办公室 |
[14:29] | For your information, Louis, | 告诉你吧 路易 |
[14:31] | Henderson begged for your old office | 亨德森求我把你的旧办公室给他 |
[14:33] | because he thinks you’re the best attorney | 因为他认为你是这世界上 |
[14:35] | that’s ever walked the face of this earth. | 最强的律师 |
[14:36] | Oh, bull–really? | 扯淡 真的吗 |
[14:38] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 |
[14:42] | So you’re not just saying that to butter me up | 你说那些不是为了讨我欢心 |
[14:44] | so I’ll let this go? | 好让我就此罢休吧 |
[14:46] | Hand to god, | 对天发誓 |
[14:47] | or as Henderson would say, | 或者像亨德森说的 |
[14:49] | – “Hand to Louis.” – Okay, then. | -对路易发誓 -那好吧 |
[14:51] | Just as long as you’re not trying to pull one over on me. | 只要你没骗我就好 |
[14:56] | That Henderson is going places. | 那个亨德森真有前途 |
[15:04] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[15:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:09] | Taking a mental picture of this moment. | 拍下此刻的记忆影像 |
[15:12] | Louis, that’s not a mental– | 路易 那不是记忆 |
[15:13] | Mike Ross, the prodigal son, returns. | 迈克·罗斯 浪子回家了 |
[15:16] | – Thanks. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[15:17] | And Louis, I want to thank you again for bringing me back. | 路易 我还要再谢谢你让我回来 |
[15:22] | I’m never gonna forget it. | 我永远不会忘记这份情 |
[15:23] | And if there is every anything that I can do to repay you– | 如果有什么事情我可以报答你的话 |
[15:27] | Mike, please. | 迈克 别这样 |
[15:28] | Don’t insult me. | 不要侮辱我 |
[15:29] | You do not owe me, and if you really care about me, | 你不欠我的 如果你真的在乎我 |
[15:33] | you will never mention repaying me with a favor again. | 就永远不许再提报答我之类的话 |
[15:37] | – Really appreciate it, Louis. – Good. | -真的很感谢 路易 -很好 |
[15:39] | Now, I need you to drop whatever it is you’re doing– | 现在 我要你停下手头的事 |
[15:41] | Oh, Louis, I can’t drop what I’m doing. | 路易 我不能停下 |
[15:43] | Harvey just asked me to– | 哈维刚刚要我 |
[15:44] | What do you mean you can’t drop what you’re doing? | 你说你不能停下手头的事是什么意思 |
[15:45] | I just brought you back here. You owe me. | 我才刚把你带回来 你欠我人情 |
[15:46] | You just told me never to mention that again. | 你刚刚说让我别提要报答你 |
[15:48] | What, do you think I meant that? | 啥 你以为我说真的吗 |
[15:49] | I said that because that’s what people say. | 我这么说是因为大家都这么说啊 |
[15:51] | Now, what you say is, | 你应该说的是 |
[15:52] | “Screw what harvey asked me to do. | 谁在乎哈维让我干什么 |
[15:53] | “I don’t give a shit about him. | 我一点都不在乎那个人 |
[15:54] | I only give a shit about you, Louis.” | 我只在乎你 路易 |
[15:55] | Louis, this isn’t just for Harvey. | 路易 这不只是为了哈维 |
[15:57] | It’s for the firm, okay? | 是为了律所 好吗 |
[15:58] | – Sean Cahill– – Bullshit. | -肖恩·卡荷尔 -胡说 |
[16:00] | That’s just the kind of thing that Harvey– | 那是指哈维一贯使用的… |
[16:01] | Did you just–did you just– | 你刚说的是 刚说的是 |
[16:03] | Did you just say, “Sean Cahill”? | 你刚说的是 肖恩·卡荷尔吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. He’s trying to get access | 对 他想拿到 |
[16:05] | to our files on the Gillis takeover. | 我们关于吉利斯收购案的文件 |
[16:07] | Why didn’t you say that in the first place? | 为什么不早说 |
[16:09] | We need to fight this son of a bitch | 咱们得拼尽法律的全力 |
[16:10] | with the full force of the law, Mike. | 和那个孙子打到底 迈克 |
[16:12] | – That’s what I was doing. – Then, do it. | -我刚才就在这么做 -继续 |
[16:13] | You don’t have time to work on this case. | 你没时间管我这个案子 |
[16:15] | I need to bring it to Katrina. | 我把这个案子给卡特里娜 |
[16:17] | – Louis, are you okay? – No, I am not okay. | -路易 你还好吗 -我不好 |
[16:19] | Mike, this is an attack on our firm, | 迈克 这是针对我们律所的攻击 |
[16:21] | and an attack against one of us is an attack against all of us. | 攻击一个人 就是攻击我们所有人 |
[16:23] | Get the hell to work. | 赶紧开始干活 |
[16:28] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:30] | Sean Cahill is trying to get the Gillis files. | 肖恩·卡荷尔想拿到吉利斯案的文件 |
[16:32] | Louis, you buried that document. | 路易 你把那个文件埋起来了 |
[16:35] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:36] | The SEC is gonna have these files forever, | 证监会会永远存档这些文件 |
[16:38] | and eventually, they’re gonna see the money | 最终 他们会发现 |
[16:40] | went in one place and came out the other, | 那笔钱从一个地方转移到另一个地方 |
[16:41] | and I’m the person who did it. | 经手人是我 |
[16:45] | What do you need me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[16:46] | I want you to cover up my tracks as best you can. | 尽全力掩盖我的痕迹 |
[16:49] | And what are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[16:50] | I’m going to try to fix it so the goddamn thing | 我去解决这件事 |
[16:51] | never happened in the first place. | 让这件事从没发生过 |
[17:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:03] | I didn’t think we had any further business to discuss. | 我觉得咱们没什么好聊的了 |
[17:05] | We don’t. We just have a problem | 是没有 只是刚完成的那笔交易 |
[17:07] | with the business we just did. | 出了一些问题 |
[17:08] | Are you here to shake me down for more money? | 你是要我给你更多的钱吗 |
[17:10] | I’m here to give it all back. | 我是来退钱的 |
[17:11] | – Louis, I told you– – No, just listen to me, okay. | -路易 我跟你说了 -不 听我说好吗 |
[17:14] | The SEC–they’re trying to get access to our files. | 证监会 他们正在努力拿到我们的文件 |
[17:17] | That happens, they see | 一旦拿到 他们就会发现 |
[17:18] | that your payout was routed offshore | 你是绕经离岸银行付的款 |
[17:20] | and you didn’t pay taxes on it. | 而且没有付税 |
[17:21] | They’ll see I haven’t paid taxes. | 他们会发现我还没有付税 |
[17:23] | I have until the third quarter of two years from now | 我从前年秋天开始 |
[17:26] | to report that income, | 就没报税 |
[17:27] | and if I need to, I will. | 如果我需要的话 会报的 |
[17:29] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:31] | They’re not idiots. | 他们可不傻 |
[17:32] | Nobody has money wired through a Swiss bank and the Caymans | 把钱通过瑞士银行和开曼群岛的银行转账的人 |
[17:36] | if they’re planning on reporting it to the IRS. | 没有一个打算向国税局报税的 |
[17:37] | That’s not proof of anything, | 证明不了什么 |
[17:40] | and the only thing they’ll definitely find if they get a look at those files | 如果他们检查这些文件 只会发现 |
[17:42] | is that you embezzled money. | 你贪污受贿 |
[17:44] | So get out of my office. | 快滚出我的办公室 |
[17:45] | Listen to me, goddamn it. | 听我说 该死的 |
[17:46] | We need to undo this deal. | 我们得撤销这个交易 |
[17:50] | I tell you what, Louis. | 听我说 路易 |
[17:54] | Have a seat. | 坐好 |
[17:57] | You want peace of mind? | 你希望得到内心的平静吗 |
[18:00] | Draw up the same paperwork we already signed. | 重新起草我们已经签署的这份文件 |
[18:03] | Only this time, have Harvey sign it instead of you. | 只不过这次 让哈维签字 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:08] | You’re the one who said you’d go to the ends | 是你说的 你要穷极所能 |
[18:09] | of the earth to stick it to him. | 和他对着干 |
[18:10] | Taking his client is one thing. | 抢走他的客户是一码事 |
[18:11] | Framing him for a felony? | 陷害他 |
[18:12] | That’s another. | 是另一码事 |
[18:13] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[18:15] | Use your name, replace it with his, | 把你的名字 换成他的 |
[18:17] | I don’t give a shit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[18:18] | But the deal is staying in place. | 但这笔交易不会变 |
[18:39] | I heard they hired a new hotshot attorney, | 听说他们新雇佣了一个金牌律师 |
[18:42] | but they never said how handsome he was. | 但他们没告诉我这个人有多帅 |
[18:44] | Look, Rachel, I’m really swamped right now. | 瑞秋 我现在真的忙不过来 |
[18:46] | Too swamped to even stop by and say, “Hello”? | 忙得连过来打个招呼都没时间吗 |
[18:49] | Saying hello is just gonna lead to saying a lot more, | 打个招呼 接着就会说更多 |
[18:51] | and now is not the time to have it out. | 但现在不是聊天的时候 |
[18:55] | Well, I’m not here to have it out with you. | 我不是来找你闲聊的 |
[18:57] | I am here to work with you on fighting off Sean Cahill. | 我是来和你一起对抗肖恩·卡荷尔的 |
[19:00] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[19:01] | But you just said you were swamped. | 但你刚说 你忙不过来了 |
[19:02] | Because I’m trying to avoid having a conversation with you, | 因为我一直在努力不和你聊天 |
[19:04] | which, obviously, isn’t working. | 很明显 没成功 |
[19:08] | Well, Mike, I am Harvey’s associate now. | 迈克 我现在是哈维的初级律师了 |
[19:10] | So you working a case with him, you’re working it with me. | 你忙他的案子 就得和我共事 |
[19:12] | He didn’t say anything to me about it. | 他可没告诉我 |
[19:13] | Well, he said it to me. | 他告诉我了 |
[19:15] | Why do you think I’m here? | 不然我为什么过来 |
[19:19] | I don’t care what he said. It’s not a good idea. | 我不管他说了什么 这不是好主意 |
[19:21] | What isn’t? For us to even be in the same room together? | 为什么 我们俩同处一室都不行了吗 |
[19:23] | Not right now. No. | 现在 不行 |
[19:25] | You’re the one who chose to come back here. | 是你自己选择回来的 |
[19:27] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[19:29] | So you don’t get | 所以你没理由 |
[19:31] | to act disappointed that I work here too. | 为我也在这儿工作而表现得那么失望 |
[19:33] | Rachel. Listen to me. | 瑞秋 听我说 |
[19:34] | I told you that I needed space. | 我告诉过你 我需要空间 |
[19:36] | What do you call staying in a hotel? | 住在酒店还不算吗 |
[19:38] | Based on this conversation, | 从我们今天的谈话来看 |
[19:40] | I call it a smart move. | 我做的太对了 |
[19:41] | Okay, Mike, I’m sorry. | 好了 迈克 对不起 |
[19:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:44] | Get some air. | 透透气 |
[19:53] | They hire you back after helping them break the law, | 你帮他们违法 他们雇你回去 |
[19:55] | and this is what they give you for lunch? | 就让你午餐吃这个吗 |
[19:56] | You wouldn’t ask that if you’d ever had | 如果你吃过这家的百吉饼 |
[19:58] | one of these bagels. | 就不会这么说了 |
[19:59] | Maybe not, but let me ask you this. | 或许吧 这么问吧 |
[20:01] | You remember that game show called Let’s Make a Deal? | 记得那个叫”做笔交易”的娱乐节目吗 |
[20:05] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[20:06] | You haven’t heard what’s in it for you. | 你还没听听你会得到什么好处呢 |
[20:08] | I don’t need to hear what’s in it for me | 我不需要知道我会得到什么好处 |
[20:09] | because I know what’s in it for you. | 因为我知道你会得到什么好处 |
[20:12] | You’re a smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[20:13] | I see why they wanted you back. | 我明白他们为什么重新雇用你了 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna get back to my bagel, which is gonna | 我要开始吃百吉饼了 看不到你的脸 |
[20:16] | taste so much better when I’m not looking at you. | 它的味道会更好 |
[20:19] | All right, before you gobble that up, think about this. | 在你开吃之前 考虑一下这个 |
[20:23] | Sooner or later, I’m gonna get those files. | 我会拿到那些文件 早晚的事 |
[20:26] | But there’s nothing to stop you from giving them to me | 但你也可以亲自交给我 |
[20:28] | all on your own. | 没人拦着你 |
[20:29] | If you do that, | 如果你交给我 |
[20:31] | any of those files that say “Mike Ross”, | 那么文件中提及”迈克·罗斯”的所有地方 |
[20:33] | I’ll replace with “Anonymous former employee”. | 我都替换成”匿名前雇员” |
[20:38] | That would be tempting, Sean, | 很诱人啊 肖恩 |
[20:39] | if I actually had something to hide. | 可前提是我真有什么不可见人的事 |
[20:47] | Oh, I do have one more question, though. | 我还有一个问题 |
[20:50] | – Is Harvey footing the bill? – What? | -是哈维买单吗 -什么 |
[20:53] | For your room at the Soho Grand. | 你住的苏豪大酒店的房间 |
[20:56] | That’s where you’re staying, right? | 你现在住那个酒店 对吧 |
[20:58] | You should try the Cobb salad. | 你应该吃一吃那的科布沙拉 |
[20:59] | It’s out of this world. | 世间难得的美味 |
[21:07] | Guess who just got propositioned | 猜猜刚才是谁得到了 |
[21:08] | by a striking blonde? | 惹眼的金发人的提议 |
[21:09] | Please tell me it was Kate Upton. | 告诉我你说的是凯特·阿普顿[金发女星] |
[21:12] | Isn’t she a little young for you? | 她配你太年轻了吧 |
[21:13] | Last night, she told me I was the perfect age. | 昨晚她还跟我说我的年龄正好 |
[21:15] | To be her father. | 当她爸爸吗 |
[21:16] | When are you gonna understand | 迈克 你什么时候才能明白 |
[21:17] | they all want a daddy, Mike? | 他们都想要爸比 |
[21:18] | You want to talk about Cahill or just | 你想谈卡荷尔还是 |
[21:19] | keep bragging about things that never actually happened. | 继续吹虚那些莫须有的事 |
[21:21] | – What did Cahill want? – It’s not what he wanted. | -卡荷尔想要什么 -不是他想要什么 |
[21:23] | It’s what he gave me. | 而是他想给我开价 |
[21:25] | Well, let’s have it. | 说来听听吧 |
[21:26] | Son of a bitch knew I was staying at a hotel. | 那孙子知道我现在住酒店 |
[21:27] | – What are you getting at? – Didn’t you say | -你想说什么 -你不是说过 |
[21:29] | he sidestepped Judge Hopkins to get a search warrant | 他绕开了霍普金斯法官去的搜查令 |
[21:31] | for our files? | 想得到我们的文件吗 |
[21:32] | You’re thinking he went around Hopkins | 你觉得他绕开了霍普金斯 |
[21:34] | to get authorization to follow us? | 拿到官方授权来纠缠我们吗 |
[21:35] | I’m thinking he never got authorization at all. | 我觉得他从来没得到过官方授权 |
[21:37] | Then we need to get a list | 那么最晚明天 我们必须拿到 |
[21:39] | of the SEC’s requests for surveillance by tomorrow. | 证监会申请监控的名单 |
[21:41] | I have a friend at Justice. | 我有个司法部的朋友 |
[21:43] | Since when? | 什么时候有的 |
[21:45] | Okay, I don’t, but I thought it sounded cool. | 好吧 我没有 但是说出来很酷 |
[21:46] | Mike, this is serious. | 迈克 这不是儿戏 |
[21:48] | We need that list, and we need it by tomorrow. | 我们需要这份名单 最晚明天 |
[21:50] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[22:00] | Good news, Louis. | 好消息 路易 |
[22:01] | I not only misfiled and misdated that document, | 我不仅把那份文档错误归类 错误归期 |
[22:06] | I added in 10,000 others that look just like it. | 还放进了一万份看起来一样的文档里 |
[22:09] | That thing is as buried as it’s ever going to be. | 现在已经深埋地下了 |
[22:11] | What the hell difference does it make? | 你那么做管什么用 |
[22:13] | It’s all for nothing. | 没用的 |
[22:15] | – What happened with Forstman? – What do you think? | -傅滋曼那边出了什么事 -你说呢 |
[22:18] | He didn’t go for it. | 他不买我的账 |
[22:19] | No, something else happened because | 不 还有其他事 因为 |
[22:23] | you wouldn’t be this upset if he just turned you down. | 如果只是他不买账 你不会这么郁闷 |
[22:25] | He wouldn’t undo anything, | 他不会撤回任何事情 |
[22:27] | but he is willing to let me pin the whole thing on Harvey. | 但他想要我把责任都嫁祸给哈维 |
[22:31] | How could you even do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[22:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:33] | Make up a new document, forge his signature. | 做一份新文件 伪造他的签名 |
[22:36] | Doesn’t matter ’cause I’m not gonna do it. | 不要紧 因为我不会那么做 |
[22:38] | – Louis– – Katrina, enough. | -路易 -卡特里娜 别说了 |
[22:41] | You did good work, but the truth is, | 你干得很好 但事实是 |
[22:43] | if we have to turn over those files, | 如果我们必须上缴那些文件 |
[22:45] | they find that transaction. | 他们就会发现那笔交易 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna end up in prison. | 而我的结局就是坐牢 |
[22:52] | Then you and I | 那么你和我 |
[22:55] | better figure out a way to make sure | 最好想办法确保 |
[22:57] | Harvey wins that motion. | 哈维能赢得那项动议 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | Don’t you have a funny way | 你给别人留空间的方法 |
[23:11] | – of giving someone space. – What? | -也太搞笑了 -什么 |
[23:13] | Not only did you do exactly what we talked about not doing, | 你不但做了我们说好决不许做的事 |
[23:16] | but you lied, and you used Harvey’s name to do it. | 你还撒谎 用哈维的名义跑去见他 |
[23:18] | – I am sorry. – No, sorry’s not good enough. | -对不起 -不 道歉可不够 |
[23:20] | This is the second time we’ve had this conversation recently, | 这已经是近期我们第二次谈这件事了 |
[23:23] | and I want to know why the hell we’re having it again. | 我想知道为什么还要谈一次 |
[23:27] | I didn’t mean to lie. | 我没想撒谎 |
[23:28] | I just–I went to Mike to talk– | 我只是去找迈克谈谈 |
[23:31] | That’s my point. | 说的就是这个 |
[23:32] | You couldn’t even make it through one day? | 你一天都熬不住吗 |
[23:33] | I thought that I could. | 我以为可以 |
[23:35] | And then, I saw him sitting there, and I just– | 谁知我看到他坐在那 我就… |
[23:37] | Rachel, just because something’s hard to do | 瑞秋 虽然很难 |
[23:39] | doesn’t mean that you can’t do it. | 也不是说你不能做到 |
[23:40] | Okay. I shouldn’t have brought Harvey into it. | 好吧 我不该把哈维卷进来 |
[23:42] | But I am not going to apologize for talking to Mike | 但我不会为跟迈克说话而道歉的 |
[23:45] | because he and I aren’t the same as you and Harvey. | 因为他和我 跟你和哈维完全不同 |
[23:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:49] | – That didn’t come out that I– – I did not tell you that | -我不是这个意思 -我跟你谈的这些 |
[23:51] | for you to just throw it back in my face. | 不是为了让你羞辱我 |
[23:53] | I didn’t mean to throw it in your face. | 我不是想要羞辱你 |
[23:55] | I respect that you let things take their natural course. | 我尊重你顺其自然的做法 |
[23:59] | But I want to make things work with Mike, | 但我想主动行动 和迈克和好 |
[24:03] | and the only way I know how to do that is to fight for him. | 而我所知道的唯一方法 就是去争取他 |
[24:07] | Fight for him all you want, | 去争取他吧 |
[24:09] | but don’t lie about Harvey ever again. | 但别再用哈维的名义撒谎了 |
[24:35] | You’re missing it in here already? | 已经开始怀念这里了吗 |
[24:38] | Just passing through. | 只是路过 |
[24:41] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[24:42] | – I know you lied to me– – Not that. | -我知道你骗了我 -不是说那件事 |
[24:46] | Harvey never assigned me to your case. | 哈维没有派我负责你的案子 |
[24:50] | I did it because you left our home, | 我这么做是因为 你离开了家 |
[24:53] | and you came here. | 又来到了这儿 |
[24:55] | And all I can think every time I look at you | 每次看到你 我心里想的 |
[24:58] | is how sorry I am. | 就是非常抱歉 |
[25:06] | And the reason I want you to leave me alone | 而我希望你别再来找我的原因 |
[25:08] | is all I can think when I look at you | 是每当我看到你 我想到的 |
[25:12] | is him. | 就是他 |
[25:15] | Then why did you come back? | 那你为什么要回来 |
[25:18] | I was drowning, and Louis threw me a lifeline. | 我快要淹死了 路易给了我一根救命稻草 |
[25:22] | I’m your lifeline, too. | 我也是你的救命稻草 |
[25:24] | A lifeline? You’re the one that threw me overboard. | 救命稻草 你是推我下水的那个人 |
[25:26] | – Mike– – And why did it have to be him? | -迈克 -为什么偏偏是他 |
[25:34] | I don’t need you to keep telling me that you’re sorry | 我不需要你不停的跟我道歉 |
[25:36] | or to be charming or anything else. | 释放魅力或者其他什么 |
[25:42] | I just need to get that image out of my head. | 我只是需要把那个场景从我脑中抹去 |
[26:12] | – Did you get it? – No. | -拿到了吗 -没有 |
[26:14] | A little heads up would have been nice. | 能先通知我一声也好吧 |
[26:15] | I don’t exactly have a backup plan. | 我可没有后备计划 |
[26:17] | Well, good thing I do. | 好消息是我有 |
[26:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:20] | It doesn’t matter whether we have proof of our theory or not. | 有没有证据证实我们的理论 并不重要 |
[26:22] | It just matters whether or not our theory is true. | 重要的是 我们的理论是不是真的 |
[26:25] | You typed up a fake list. | 你打了一份假名单 |
[26:26] | Exactly. Brilliant. | 没错 聪明绝顶 |
[26:27] | It would have been a little more brilliant | 如果你不是最后一刻才赶到的话 |
[26:29] | if you didn’t get here at the last second. | 就更厉害了 |
[26:30] | It wouldn’t work if it doesn’t look real, and that takes time. | 不演得真一点就没用了 那需要时间 |
[26:33] | Okay, just give it to me. | 好了 快给我 |
[26:34] | I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[26:42] | oh, well, well. | 快看呀 |
[26:43] | If it isn’t the Wonder Twins. | 这不是神奇双侠吗 |
[26:45] | Form of “Douche bag.” | 一副混蛋样 |
[26:46] | Shape of “Got you by the balls.” | 是抓住你小辫子的样子 |
[26:48] | no, no, no, no. It’s got to be an animal. | 不不不 必须是动物形态 |
[26:50] | I don’t care what it has to be. | 我才懒得管必须是什么呢 |
[26:52] | What that is, is every surveillance request | 这个 是证监会过去三个月 |
[26:55] | from the SEC in the last three months. | 所有的监视请求 |
[26:56] | Mike, why don’t you tell him what’s on there? | 迈克 你来告诉它上面有什么吧 |
[26:58] | Oh, he knows what’s on there and what’s not on there, | 他知道上面有什么 没有什么 |
[27:01] | which would be me and you. | 不在上面的 有你和我 |
[27:03] | Wait a second, doesn’t that make any evidence | 等一下 这不是会使他 |
[27:05] | he’s planning on using today inadmissible? | 打算用的证据都不能采用吗 |
[27:07] | I believe it would. | 我想是的 |
[27:10] | Save yourself the embarrassment, Sean. | 别自找难堪了 肖恩 |
[27:12] | Withdraw your request for a warrant, | 撤销你对搜查令 |
[27:14] | a subpoena, or anything. | 传票或是其他什么的申请吧 |
[27:15] | All right. Let’s get this thing going. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[27:18] | What are you two doing at his table? | 你们俩在他桌边干嘛 |
[27:21] | You want to tell him or should we? | 你来告诉他还是我们来 |
[27:24] | Your Honor, I am formally withdrawing my request | 法官大人 我正式撤销 |
[27:27] | to go through their files. | 审查他们文件的请求 |
[27:28] | Then, why are we all here? | 那我们在这儿干嘛 |
[27:30] | Because I want it to be on the record | 我希望法庭记录在案 |
[27:32] | that Logan Sanders requests The release | 洛根·桑德斯请我代表他 |
[27:34] | of all communications between these two gentlemen on his behalf. | 要求公开这两位之间的所有对话 |
[27:38] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听见了 |
[27:40] | Your Honor, how do we know that signature isn’t fabricated? | 法官大人 我们怎么知道签名不是伪造的 |
[27:43] | Go ahead. | 请 |
[27:44] | Give Mr. Sanders a call. | 给桑德斯先生打个电话 |
[27:46] | He’ll tell you it’s true. | 他会告诉你这是真的 |
[27:50] | Because unlike you, he was more than happy | 因为他和你不同 他可是很乐意 |
[27:52] | to sign the request in exchange for immunity. | 在申请上签字来换取豁免的 |
[27:56] | Pending verification of this signature, | 一旦签字被核实 |
[28:00] | you are to give him everything he asks for immediately. | 你们必须立刻提供他所要的一切资料 |
[28:04] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[28:07] | I told you I’d get those files sooner or later. | 告诉过你 我迟早会拿到那些文件的 |
[28:10] | Guess it’s gonna be sooner. | 看来很快就能拿到了 |
[28:20] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[28:21] | It’s 50 different ways we can stop Sean Cahill in his tracks. | 五十种阻止肖恩·卡荷尔的办法 |
[28:23] | – Why did you– – I told you. | -你为什么 -告诉过你了 |
[28:25] | An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. | 攻击我们中的一个就是攻击我们所有人 |
[28:27] | Harvey is my brother, and if Cahill’s coming after him, | 哈维是我兄弟 如果卡荷尔找他麻烦 |
[28:29] | – he is coming after me. – Louis, it doesn’t matter. | -就是找我麻烦 -路易 没用的 |
[28:32] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[28:33] | What do you mean there’s nothing we can do about it? | 什么叫我们什么都做不了 |
[28:34] | Logan Sanders cut a deal with Cahill. | 洛根·桑德斯和卡荷尔达成了协议 |
[28:36] | We have to release all communications | 我们必须公开我和哈维 |
[28:38] | between me and Harvey on Gillis. | 关于吉利斯工业的所有谈话 |
[28:40] | Just between you and Harvey? That’s it? | 只是你和哈维之间 就这样吗 |
[28:42] | None of the Forstman stuff? | 没有傅滋曼的部分吗 |
[28:43] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[28:44] | Thank god. We’re in the clear. | 太好了 我们没问题了 |
[28:45] | Louis, one second ago, you said that an attack on Harvey | 路易 一秒前你才说攻击哈维 |
[28:48] | – was an attack on you. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -就是攻击你 -是是是 |
[28:49] | And you just said there’s nothing we can do about it. | 但你说我们什么也做不了 |
[28:50] | But that doesn’t make it a good thing. | 但这并不是件好事呀 |
[28:52] | – Doesn’t it? – What are you– | -不是吗 -你到底… |
[28:53] | Mike, did you collude with Harvey or not? | 迈克 你有没有和哈维串通 |
[28:56] | – Of course I didn’t. – That’s exactly my point, | -当然没有 -我就是这个意思 |
[28:57] | so as far as I’m concerned, this matter is done. | 在我看来 问题已经解决了 |
[29:12] | Guess what this is? | 猜这是什么 |
[29:12] | Louis, I was never really a Star Trek fan. | 路易 我不是星际迷航的粉丝 |
[29:14] | It’s the resting heart rate of a happy man. | 这是一个幸福者的安静心率 |
[29:19] | it’s over? | 事情结束了吗 |
[29:20] | We’re sending them files, | 我们要给他们文件 |
[29:22] | but we’re not sending them our files. | 但不是我们的文件 |
[29:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:26] | Logan Sanders signed a deal, | 洛根·桑德斯签了个协议 |
[29:29] | blah, blah, blah. | 等等等等 |
[29:31] | They’re not getting the Forstman document. | 他们不会拿到傅滋曼的文件 |
[29:34] | And that’s the end? | 这就结束了吗 |
[29:36] | – That’s the end. – Congratulations, Louis. | -结束了 -恭喜你 路易 |
[29:38] | Thank you, Katrina. | 谢谢 卡特里娜 |
[29:43] | You know what, | 不如这样 |
[29:44] | why don’t take the rest of the day off and check out | 我们现在就下班 |
[29:45] | that Mummenschanz retrospective | 去看我之前跟你说的 |
[29:46] | I’ve been telling you about. | 魔力无极限默剧团经典回顾 |
[29:47] | Thank you, Louis, though I may do something else. | 谢谢 路易 不过我可能会做点别的 |
[29:50] | Suit yourself, but I’m telling you right now. | 随你便 不过我可告诉你 |
[29:51] | It’s a game changer. | 表演棒极了 |
[29:53] | They– | 他们… |
[30:02] | Am I to understand Logan Sanders waived privilege? | 这么说洛根·桑德斯放弃了保密特权 |
[30:05] | – Yeah, it’s his right. – Goddamn it, Harvey. | -没错 他有这个权利 -该死 哈维 |
[30:07] | You never should have cut that man loose as a client. | 你就不该放弃他这个客户 |
[30:09] | Well, I cut him loose because I knew | 我放弃他是因为我知道 |
[30:11] | he was the kind of person who would do what he just did. | 他会有之前那样的行为 |
[30:13] | bullshit. You cut him loose | 扯淡 你放弃他 |
[30:15] | because you knew Mike Ross was coming back here. | 因为你知道迈克·罗斯要回来工作了 |
[30:17] | Well, you’re damn right I did. | 一点没错 |
[30:17] | I’m not gonna apologize for it. | 我可不会为此道歉 |
[30:19] | You should have discussed it with me first. | 你应该先跟我商量 |
[30:21] | Well, it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. | 请求原谅比要求许可容易多了 |
[30:24] | Forgiveness? | 原谅 |
[30:26] | You just said you’re not going to apologize for it. | 你刚说你不会为此道歉 |
[30:28] | You know what? I’m not, | 是不会 |
[30:29] | because I don’t want to hear a lecture | 我可不想听 |
[30:31] | on the amount of billings his company brought in. | 他的公司带来的收益的长篇大论 |
[30:33] | You mean the $20 million going back over two decades. | 你指过去二十年来的两千万收益 |
[30:36] | I don’t give a shit if it’s $100 million. | 盈利一亿我也不在乎 |
[30:38] | You want to have it out over which clients we keep, | 你要是想跟我辩论该留什么样的客户 |
[30:40] | I’m happy to. | 我奉陪到底 |
[30:41] | But in this case, I made a call, | 但这次我做了决定 |
[30:43] | and you’re either gonna back me or you’re not. | 挺不挺我 随便你 |
[30:45] | We need to stop fighting. | 不能再打下去了 |
[30:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:47] | – We’re not fighting. – Yes, we are. | -我们没打 -就是在打 |
[30:49] | I’m not talking about you two. | 我说的不是你俩 |
[30:50] | Then what the hell are you talking about? | 那你说的是什么 |
[30:53] | Cahill. | 卡荷尔 |
[30:54] | You want us to give in? | 你要我们让步吗 |
[30:55] | No. I’m saying he wants all the files, | 不 他想要全部文件 |
[30:59] | let’s give him all the files. | 那就都给他 |
[31:19] | Rachel, what are you doing here? | 瑞秋 你来这儿做什么 |
[31:20] | I told you needed some time. | 我说了我需要时间 |
[31:22] | And then you told me that you needed to get that image | 你还说你得努力忘掉 |
[31:25] | out of your head. | 那幅画面 |
[31:26] | – Which is why I need– – No. No, it isn’t. | -所以我需要… -不 不会的 |
[31:30] | Because you’ll never completely get it out of your head. | 因为你永远忘不掉那幅画面 |
[31:36] | – Tess. – Yes, Tess. | -苔丝 -没错 苔丝 |
[31:40] | And my image isn’t made up, and… | 我那可不是想象出来的 |
[31:45] | it wasn’t of two people kissing. | 也不是两个人在接吻 |
[31:47] | But I got over it without getting rid of it because | 但我就算忘不掉也释怀了 因为… |
[31:50] | forgiveness doesn’t work that way. | 原谅靠的不是遗忘 |
[31:53] | You knew how I felt about him. | 你知道我对他的感觉 |
[31:58] | You knew what it would do to me, and you did it anyway. | 你知道我会怎么想 可你还是做了 |
[32:01] | And I told you I made a mistake. | 我说了 我犯了个错误 |
[32:06] | What do you want from me, Rachel? | 你想让我怎么做 瑞秋 |
[32:10] | I want you to decide | 我想让你决定 |
[32:12] | if you love me more than you hate what I did. | 你对我的爱和对我行为的厌恶 哪个更深 |
[32:17] | And if you don’t, | 如果你恨我 |
[32:21] | then I want you to tell me that it’s over. | 我希望你亲口说分手 |
[32:23] | And if you do, | 如果你爱我 |
[32:26] | then I want you to come home. | 我希望你回家 |
[32:51] | Afternoon, Sean. | 下午好 肖恩 |
[32:53] | Well, you’re in a good mood for a man | 你一直在输 |
[32:54] | who keeps getting his ass kicked. | 心情倒是不错 |
[32:55] | Well, at a certain point, you get tired of fighting. | 有些时候 人们会厌倦争斗 |
[32:58] | Well, I wouldn’t know, | 我可不知道 |
[32:59] | but after this, we can grab a beer, | 但这事结束后 我们倒是可以去喝一杯 |
[33:00] | and you can tell me what it’s like to be a loser. | 你可以给我讲讲失败的滋味 |
[33:04] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[33:05] | Mr. Specter, | 斯佩克特先生 |
[33:07] | you better be here to hand over your clients files. | 你最好是来上交你客户的文件的 |
[33:10] | I’m here to do more than that. | 我要做的不仅如此 |
[33:11] | We’re handing over all of the files | 我们要交出吉利斯工业 |
[33:14] | in the Gillis Industries takeover, | 收购案的全部文件 |
[33:16] | but I want the court to catalog every piece of paper in there | 但我希望法庭将全部文件登记在案 |
[33:19] | so Sean doesn’t “Find one” | 以免肖恩”找到”什么 |
[33:21] | that was never there in the first place. | 本不存在的文件 |
[33:23] | Isn’t this what you were arguing against from day one? | 你们从第一天开始 争论的不就是这事吗 |
[33:27] | We changed our minds because we have nothing to hide. | 我们改主意了 因为没什么好遮掩的 |
[33:29] | No, no. This is a ploy. | 不 这是他的策略 |
[33:31] | He’s trying to get me on record stating that we have everything, | 他是想证明我们拿到了全部文件 |
[33:34] | and if I find nothing, | 如果我一无所获 |
[33:35] | he’s gonna file malicious prosecution charges. | 他会以诬告起诉我 |
[33:38] | Actually, Sean, | 事实上 肖恩 |
[33:39] | I’m filing those charges right now. | 我现在就要以诬告起诉你 |
[33:41] | And when you don’t find anything in the contents | 如果你在要求的文件中 |
[33:44] | of everything you ever asked for, | 找不到我们的把柄 |
[33:45] | this bullshit search becomes Exhibit A. | 这次扯淡的搜查就成了你诬告的头条证据 |
[33:48] | Your honor, he has no basis to file that action. | 法官大人 他的起诉毫无根据 |
[33:50] | I can’t stop the man from giving you | 这是你两天前来我这里 |
[33:52] | exactly what you were in here asking me for two days ago. | 要求的东西 我不能阻止他给你 |
[33:56] | Now, are you gonna proceed under threat | 你到底要不要冒着 |
[33:58] | the malicious prosecution or not? | 被控诬告的风险继续调查 |
[34:03] | What’s the matter, Sean? | 怎么了 肖恩 |
[34:04] | Afraid you won’t find anything? | 你怕你什么都找不到吗 |
[34:06] | Just give me the files. | 把文件给我 |
[34:12] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[34:14] | I wanted to give credit where credit is due. | 既然有功 就该嘉奖 |
[34:18] | Cahill went for it. | 卡荷尔上钩了 |
[34:19] | Yes, | 没错 |
[34:21] | and when he finds nothing, we’ll be done with him. | 等他一无所获 我们就摆脱他了 |
[34:25] | Good job. | 做得不错 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | And thank you for taking me back, | 也谢谢你让我回来 |
[34:32] | especially since I know you didn’t want to. | 我知道你不想让我回来 |
[34:34] | Would you have wanted to if you were me? | 如果你是我 你愿意吗 |
[34:36] | I did just come up with that fix. | 可我想出了补救事情的办法 |
[34:38] | A fix for Cahill coming after you for colluding with Harvey? | 解决卡荷尔抓你和哈维串通的把柄的事吗 |
[34:44] | A problem I never would have had | 如果我没遇见你 |
[34:45] | if I’d never met you. | 就根本不会有这样的问题 |
[34:49] | Why’d you call me down here? | 你叫我下来干什么 |
[34:50] | I want to know why the hell you came back. | 我想知道你到底为什么回来 |
[34:56] | You know, it’s funny. If you’d asked me that this morning, | 有趣的是 如果你今早问我这个 |
[34:57] | I would have said because I had no place else to go. | 我会说因为我没别处可去 |
[35:00] | I didn’t ask you this morning. | 我今早没问你 |
[35:02] | I’m asking you now. | 我是现在在问你 |
[35:05] | Then it doesn’t matter why I came back. | 那我为什么回来就不重要了 |
[35:09] | What matters is that I’m staying | 重要的是我会留下来 |
[35:13] | because this is where I belong. | 因为我就属于这里 |
[35:25] | Hey, just the person I was looking for. | 我正要找你 |
[35:27] | You heard? | 你听说了 |
[35:28] | I heard that I just | 我只知道 |
[35:29] | booked a plane ticket to Boston | 我刚刚定了一张去波士顿的机票 |
[35:30] | to surprise Sheila, | 给希拉一个惊喜 |
[35:31] | and I need you to cover the McBain hearing tomorrow. | 明天的麦克贝听证会就交给你了 |
[35:33] | Louis, the McBain hearing is the least of our worries. | 路易 麦克贝的听证会已经算不上事了 |
[35:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:39] | Harvey went to court this morning | 今早哈维去了法院 |
[35:41] | and agreed to hand over | 同意交出一切 |
[35:42] | every single document on the Gillis takeover, | 关于吉利斯收购的文件 |
[35:45] | including Forstman. | 包括傅滋曼的文件 |
[35:46] | What? Why would– | 什么 为什么… |
[35:49] | Because he thinks we have nothing to hide. | 因为他觉得我们没什么需要遮掩的 |
[35:52] | Shit. Then it’s only a matter of time | 该死 那我带着手铐 |
[35:57] | before I’m marched out of here in handcuffs. | 被警察带走只是时间问题了 |
[35:58] | I’m not gonna let it come to that. | 我不会让事情发展到那一步的 |
[35:59] | Oh, how the hell are you gonna stop it? | 你能有什么办法阻止 |
[36:01] | By replacing one document with another. | 狸猫换太子 |
[36:05] | I am not framing Harvey. | 我不会陷害哈维的 |
[36:07] | This isn’t framing Harvey. | 这不是陷害哈维 |
[36:10] | – It’s freeing you. – What are you talking about? | -而是在拯救你 -什么意思 |
[36:12] | This makes it look like Forstman’s payment never | 这份文件会表明傅滋曼的付款 |
[36:14] | went to any offshore accounts | 从未经过任何离岸账户 |
[36:16] | and that you never took a piece of it. | 而且跟你毫无关系 |
[36:17] | No, that’s forgery. | 这可是伪造 |
[36:20] | Which is less of a crime than what you did. | 那也比你犯下的罪行要轻 |
[36:26] | I didn’t ask you to do this. | 我没让你做这些 |
[36:28] | Then don’t use it, | 那就别用 |
[36:30] | but you’re the one who said that if we give them those files, | 但你也说了 要是交出那些文件 |
[36:32] | it’s only a matter of time. | 被抓只是时间问题 |
[36:35] | Louis, Cahill’s looking for dirt on Harvey and Mike, | 路易 卡荷尔想抓的是哈维和迈克的把柄 |
[36:38] | not you and Forstman. | 跟你和傅滋曼无关 |
[36:41] | He won’t even give this a second glance. | 他都不会多看一眼的 |
[36:42] | But if he does, it puts Harvey in jeopardy, | 但要是他注意到了 就把哈维推到火坑里了 |
[36:44] | and I might as well frame him just like Forstman wanted me to. | 还是像傅滋曼希望的一样陷害了他 |
[36:49] | Then you have a decision to make | 那你可要好好做个决定了 |
[36:50] | because they’re turning everything over first thing tomorrow. | 因为明天一早就会上交文件了 |
[37:11] | Louis, is everything okay? | 路易 没事吧 |
[37:15] | Yeah, everything’s fine, Mike. | 没事 迈克 |
[37:30] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[37:32] | What can I do for you, Harvey? | 需要我做什么 哈维 |
[37:34] | Everything taken care of for the file transfer tomorrow? | 明天要上交的文件都准备好了吗 |
[37:36] | It was taken care of 20 minutes before you asked for it. | 二十分钟前就准备好了 |
[37:38] | Great. Here’s Howard, Miller, and Klein. | 好 这些是霍华德 米勒和克莱恩的文件 |
[37:40] | I’d like to get a jump on these right now. | 我现在就想要看看 |
[37:42] | Oh, it’s late, Harvey. We’ve had a long day. | 已经很晚了 哈维 今天已经够忙了 |
[37:44] | – Maybe we can just– – Come on. | -不如我们… -来吧 |
[37:45] | We can order from that shity Thai place you love. | 我们可以点你爱的那家破烂泰餐店的外卖 |
[37:48] | Knock this out in two hours. | 两小时把这些搞定 |
[37:49] | – Is that an order or a request? – What are you– | -这是命令还是请求 -什么意… |
[37:53] | I have a date tonight, Harvey, | 我今晚有约 哈维 |
[37:54] | So unless you think we’re gonna lose | 所以除非你觉得我们保不住 |
[37:56] | Howard, Miller, or Klein, | 霍华德 米勒和克莱恩了 |
[37:58] | I’m leaving. | 我就下班了 |
[38:02] | Have a good night. | 今晚好好玩 |
[38:04] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[38:07] | – Don’t forget to use protection– – Stop right there. | -别忘了保护措施… -就此打住 |
[38:09] | Oh, so when I go out with someone, | 怎么我跟别人出去的时候 |
[38:11] | you can give me all the shit in the world, | 你就可以给我乱七八糟的建议 |
[38:12] | – but when you do– – Yep. That’s exactly how it works. | -轮到你… -没错 就是这么回事 |
[38:15] | Get used to it. | 自己习惯去吧 |
[38:20] | What’s wrong with you? You look like you just saw a ghost. | 你又怎么了 跟撞鬼了似的 |
[38:22] | I feel like I did. | 差不多 |
[38:24] | – I think we have a problem. – What do you mean? | -我们好像有麻烦了 -什么意思 |
[38:26] | We just took step number one | 我们终于为摆脱 |
[38:27] | to finally putting this Cahill bullshit behind us. | 卡荷尔这个破事迈出了一步 |
[38:29] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. I don’t think it is behind us. | 我正要说这个 我们好像没摆脱掉它 |
[38:31] | – What? – I don’t know what Louis did, | -什么意思 -我不知道路易做了什么 |
[38:34] | but I think he did something wrong. | 但他好像做错事了 |
[38:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:37] | When he came to me yesterday, he was chomping at the bit | 他昨天来找我的时候 还咬牙切齿地 |
[38:39] | – to help fight Cahill. – That’s Louis. | -要帮忙对付卡荷尔呢 -路易不就这样吗 |
[38:41] | He’d take a bullet for this firm, you know that. | 为这家律所他可是奋不顾身 |
[38:43] | Then why did he immediately change his tune | 那当我告诉他洛根只会交出 |
[38:44] | after I told him that | 我方的通讯记录时 |
[38:46] | Logan was only releasing our communications? | 就突然改变态度了呢 |
[38:48] | He seemed relieved? | 他松了一口气吗 |
[38:49] | He seemed ecstatic, | 他乐疯了 |
[38:51] | And before that, | 而在此之前 |
[38:51] | he was pissed that I was working on your stuff | 在他发现我们是为了对付卡荷尔之前 |
[38:53] | until he found out it was to fight Cahill. | 他对我帮你忙这件事十分生气 |
[38:56] | What exactly are you thinking he might have done? | 你觉得他究竟做了什么 |
[38:58] | I don’t know exactly, | 具体的我也不知道 |
[39:00] | but I think he cut some sort of deal with Forstman. | 但我觉得他应该是跟傅滋曼达成了什么协议 |
[39:04] | He did cut a deal with Forstman. | 他的确跟傅滋曼达成协议了啊 |
[39:05] | I’m talking about an illegal deal. | 我指的是非法协议 |
[39:07] | Mike, I know Forstman’s a snake, | 迈克 我知道傅滋曼很狡猾 |
[39:09] | but this is Louis you’re talking about. | 但我们说的可是路易 |
[39:10] | I know, but you weren’t there when he made me that offer. | 但你没看见他让我回来工作时的样子 |
[39:13] | I’d never seen him like that. | 我从没见过他那样 |
[39:15] | He was desperate to keep me from working for “That man.” | 他想方设法不让我为”那个人”工作 |
[39:18] | – Mike– – And then on top of that, | -迈克 -更重要的是 |
[39:19] | I found out what he gave up to get me back here. | 我又了解到他为了让我回来放弃了什么 |
[39:22] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[39:24] | But why would he care about us handling over everything | 但他既然不关心我们的通讯记录 |
[39:28] | if he didn’t care about the communications between us? | 为什么又对交出所有文件耿耿于怀 |
[39:31] | Because if he did make a dirty deal with Forstman, | 因为如果他真的跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议 |
[39:33] | It wouldn’t have been in those documents. | 证据不会在那些文件里 |
[39:35] | It would have been in the other documents. | 而会在其他的文件当中 |
[39:39] | The documents we just told the court | 那些我们刚刚答应法院 |
[39:40] | we’re happy to turn over. | 愿意上交的文件里 |
[39:43] | What are you gonna do? | 你想做什么 |
[39:44] | I’m gonna find out what the hell Louis did. | 我要去查出路易究竟做了什么 |
[39:50] | Go home, Mike. | 回家吧 迈克 |
[39:52] | There’s nothing you can do tonight. | 你今晚什么也没法做 |
[41:58] | I made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |