时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[00:03] | that I appreciate you patching things up with him. | 我很感激你跟他和好了 |
[00:05] | I would do anything for the woman that I love… | 为我爱的人做什么都愿意 |
[00:08] | They are gonna come at us any way they can, | 他们会尽其所能地找我们麻烦 |
[00:10] | and when they do, | 而他们一旦动手 |
[00:12] | it’s not gonna be about heat sensors, | 出问题的就不是热感应器 |
[00:13] | it’s gonna be about you. | 而是你了 |
[00:15] | I know I’m not the only guy in that company | 但我知道 那公司里除我之外 |
[00:17] | that knows those sensors are faulty. | 还有人知道感应器全都坏了 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry. What is it you need again? | 抱歉 你要什么来着 |
[00:20] | All the maintenance work orders from the past six months. | 过去六个月以来的所有维修订单 |
[00:23] | I can’t let you have that without authorization. | 没有授权我不能给你 |
[00:25] | Have you heard of the National Transportation Safety Board? | 你听说过国家运输管理局吗 |
[00:29] | That’s your secretary unlawfully gathering evidence, | 那是你的秘书非法获取证据 |
[00:32] | which means there will be no settlement of any kind. | 意味着我们根本不会达成和解 |
[00:36] | And tomorrow, I’m sending this to the district attorney. | 明天 我就把这段视频发给地检 |
[00:39] | Your whole story | 你所说的 |
[00:41] | about how Louis got his name on the door is bullshit. | 关于路易把他名字弄上墙的办法都是瞎扯的 |
[00:44] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[00:45] | It’s over, Jessica. | 结束了 杰西卡 |
[00:48] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[00:56] | I can’t believe you actually got them to admit what they did. | 难以置信 你真让他们承认过错了 |
[01:00] | You better believe it, because it’s happening, | 你最好相信 这是跑不了的 |
[01:02] | and it wouldn’t be happening without you. | 如果没你帮忙 也不会成功 |
[01:05] | You mean without me being greedy. | 你是说如果不是我贪心 |
[01:07] | Joe, that’s not what I was gonna say. | 乔 我没这个意思 |
[01:09] | No, no, no, I know that you don’t think | 不不 我知道你不觉得 |
[01:11] | I care about these people, but I do. | 我在乎这些人 但我在乎 |
[01:14] | But I’m also a working stiff. | 但我也是个普通工人 |
[01:15] | I go paycheck to paycheck for my whole life, | 我这辈子都在领工资 |
[01:18] | and then a thing like this– | 然后遇上了这种事 |
[01:19] | Could turn your whole life around. | 可以扭转你的人生 |
[01:23] | Guy like you might not be able to understand that. | 你这样的人可能无法理解 |
[01:27] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[01:29] | So it’s a done deal? | 这事定了吗 |
[01:31] | Might take a few days to finalize, | 了结还要几天时间 |
[01:32] | but yeah. | 但没错 |
[01:34] | It’s happening. | 这事成了 |
[01:36] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[01:38] | You’re all right, Mr. Ross. | 你不错 罗斯先生 |
[01:46] | Harvey, you know the only times you’ve been here at night | 哈维 你晚上只来过几次 |
[01:48] | were the god-awful dinner party– | 一次是那顿糟糕的晚宴 |
[01:49] | And the other time. | 还有另一次 |
[01:50] | Well, this isn’t that. | 这次不是那样 |
[01:51] | I want to know why Liberty Rail | 我想知道自由铁路公司 |
[01:53] | has a video of you in their file room. | 为什么会有你在他们资料室的录像 |
[01:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[01:56] | I’m talking the fact that our smoking gun | 我是说我们的铁证 |
[01:58] | just became inadmissible. | 刚刚作废了 |
[01:59] | – Harvey– – How’d you get those documents? | -哈维 -你怎么拿到那些文件的 |
[02:02] | Are you asking if I did something illegal? | 你是问我是否做了违法的事吗 |
[02:03] | Because I didn’t. | 我可没有 |
[02:04] | Well, they went to the D.A., | 他们去找地检官了 |
[02:05] | which means they think you did, | 也就是说他们认为你做了 |
[02:07] | so I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[02:09] | how did you get in their file room? | 你怎么进入他们资料室的 |
[02:11] | By walking through the door they buzzed open. | 是他们开门让我进去的 |
[02:13] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么那么做 |
[02:14] | Because I’m me. | 因为我是我 |
[02:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[02:17] | It means that I led the woman to believe | 意思是 我让那个女的以为 |
[02:19] | that I was an official from Washington. | 我是华盛顿来的官员 |
[02:21] | Led them to believe it, | 让那人相信 |
[02:22] | or flat out told them? | 还是你自己说的 |
[02:23] | Because one kills our case | 因为前者会毁了我们的案子 |
[02:25] | and the other puts you in a world of shit. | 后者会让你陷入大麻烦 |
[02:30] | Harvey, I’m not an idiot, | 哈维 我不傻 |
[02:31] | and I don’t appreciate being treated like one. | 我不喜欢别人当我傻 |
[02:32] | I told you I didn’t do anything illegal, and I didn’t. | 我说了 我没违法 我就没违法 |
[02:35] | Not an idiot? | 不傻 |
[02:36] | What the hell were you doing there in the first place? | 那你为什么要去那儿 |
[02:38] | – Harvey. – It was Mike’s idea, wasn’t it? | -哈维 -是迈克的主意 是吗 |
[02:40] | No, he didn’t even know about it. | 不 他完全不知道 |
[02:44] | – Where are you going? – To see Mike. | -你去哪 -去见迈克 |
[02:46] | I told you, he didn’t even know I was going to do it. | 我说了 他不知道我要那么做 |
[02:48] | I don’t care, because he sure as hell knew after. | 我不管 他之后绝对是知道的 |
[02:51] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[03:02] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[03:06] | I’ve done that before. | 我以前也做到过 |
[03:08] | I’m not talking about that. | 不是那个啦 |
[03:12] | I’m talking about your case. | 我是说你的案子 |
[03:14] | You believed in it, and you fought for it, | 你有信念 你争取 |
[03:16] | and I– I love that about you. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[03:19] | And I love that you love that about me. | 我就喜欢你喜欢我这点 |
[03:23] | When a person gives you a compliment like that, | 有人这么夸你 |
[03:26] | you’re supposed to give one back. | 你是要夸回去的 |
[03:28] | But I just did. | 我夸了啊 |
[03:29] | I said that you love that I love that about me. | 我说喜欢你喜欢我这点 |
[03:31] | And what if I said I love that | 如果我说 |
[03:32] | you love that I love that about you? | 我喜欢你喜欢我喜欢你这点呢 |
[03:34] | How would that make you feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[03:36] | So tired. | 感觉好累 |
[03:38] | Well, we both know why you’re so tired. | 我们都知道你为什么这么累 |
[03:41] | Yeah, because I’m so good. | 因为我太厉害了 |
[03:43] | Don’t you love that about me? | 你不喜欢我这点吗 |
[03:52] | You knew Donna bullshitted her way into that company | 你知道唐娜靠撒谎进入了那家公司 |
[03:55] | and you let us use those work orders? | 还让我们使用那些维修订单 |
[03:57] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:58] | It doesn’t matter how I found out. | 那不重要 |
[03:59] | Answer my question. | 回答问题 |
[04:00] | Yes, I knew, but what difference does it make? We won. | 对 我知道 这有什么 我们赢了 |
[04:02] | We didn’t win, | 我们没赢 |
[04:04] | because Evan Smith has video of Donna in their offices. | 因为伊凡·施密斯有唐娜在他们办公室的视频 |
[04:07] | – What? – She know about this too? | -什么 -她也知道吗 |
[04:08] | Harvey, she’s just trying to strong-arm us. | 哈维 她只是想逼我们 |
[04:10] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到了没有啊 |
[04:11] | They have the opposing counsel’s secretary | 他们有对方律师的秘书去 |
[04:13] | poking around in their goddamn file room. | 他们资料室的证据 |
[04:15] | If I were the D.A., I’d sure as hell look into it. | 如果我是地检官 我肯定会进行调查 |
[04:17] | – The D.A.? – Yeah, the D.A. | -地检官 -没错 地检 |
[04:19] | Harvey, they let her in. | 哈维 他们放她进去的 |
[04:21] | According to you, but they’re gonna claim fraud | 是你的说法 他们会说是诈骗 |
[04:22] | or theft or any number of things. | 或偷窃 或其他什么 |
[04:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[04:25] | I’m making a deal to drop this case, | 我要和解放弃案子 |
[04:27] | that’s what I’m gonna do, | 我要这么办 |
[04:28] | and you’re gonna file the paperwork as soon as I do. | 我一达成协议你就去办文书 |
[04:30] | So you’re just gonna let this woman | 你要毫不反抗 |
[04:31] | blackmail you without a fight? | 让这女人勒索你吗 |
[04:33] | You’re damn right I am. | 没错 |
[04:33] | Harvey, we can still win this case and clear– | 哈维 我们还是可以拿下案子并… |
[04:36] | There is no case, | 没有案子了 |
[04:36] | and I wouldn’t give a shit about it if there was. | 就算有我也不在乎 |
[04:38] | I care about Donna. | 我在乎唐娜 |
[04:39] | And you think I don’t? | 你觉得我不在乎吗 |
[04:40] | You care so much for her? | 你那么在乎她 |
[04:42] | Then draw up those papers, | 就去起草文件 |
[04:43] | because I’m letting Evan know it’s over. | 因为我要通知伊凡这事结束了 |
[05:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[05:29] | We have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[05:31] | Is the fate of the firm hanging in the balance? | 事关律所的命运吗 |
[05:33] | – No– – Then I don’t give a shit. | -不 -那我就不在乎 |
[05:37] | You told Malone, didn’t you? | 你告诉马龙了 是吗 |
[05:41] | I didn’t get a chance to tell him, | 我没来得及 |
[05:43] | because he had already figured out | 他自己先查清楚了 |
[05:45] | that I had been lying to him this whole time. | 我一直在跟他撒谎 |
[05:48] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, you’re sorry. | -我很遗憾 -你遗憾 |
[05:52] | This morning I thought I was going away with him for two weeks. | 今早我以为我能跟他去度假两周 |
[05:54] | Now I don’t know if I’m ever gonna see him again. | 现在我都不知道他还会不会再见我 |
[05:56] | He quit? | 他辞职了吗 |
[05:57] | He didn’t get around to giving me his career plans. | 他还没来得及跟我说他的职业计划 |
[06:01] | You want me to talk to him for you? | 要我去替你跟他谈吗 |
[06:03] | No, this is my mess. | 不 这是我的麻烦 |
[06:05] | And I will take care of it myself. | 我自己会解决 |
[06:07] | You can take care of it tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[06:08] | Right now, I’m making you a drink. | 现在 我要给你倒杯酒 |
[06:17] | Zipadeedoodah or Grab My Sack? | 欢乐之歌还是抓蛋狂人 |
[06:19] | – What? – Messenger service. | -什么 -信使服务 |
[06:21] | Which one do we use? | 我们用哪家 |
[06:22] | – I-I– – You know what? | -我… -算了 |
[06:23] | Use whoever you want. Just take care of it. | 随便用哪家 办妥就行 |
[06:24] | Louis, don’t you have your own secretary? | 路易 你自己不是有秘书吗 |
[06:26] | Oh, you mean Norma, who I can’t find anywhere, | 诺玛吗 我哪都找不到 |
[06:28] | who is probably taking the day off again? | 她大概又请假了 |
[06:30] | Last year, she tried to get Arbor Day off, | 去年 她想植树节请假 |
[06:32] | and I told her to blow a goddamn tree | 我叫她去她的树 |
[06:34] | and get her ass in here. | 给我来上班 |
[06:35] | You know what, Louis? | 告诉你 路易 |
[06:36] | Norma has taken 4 days off in the last 36 years. | 这36年来 诺玛才请了4天假 |
[06:38] | Why don’t you back the hell off of her. | 你能不能别对她那么苛刻 |
[06:40] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[06:42] | You usually jump on the Norma bashing train | 你一般会像个四十年代动作片里的无业游民 |
[06:44] | like a hobo in a 1940s action movie. | 跳上那辆猛烈批判诺玛的列车 |
[06:46] | – I’m sorry, I just… – What? | -抱歉 我只是 -怎么了 |
[06:50] | I bullshitted my way into Liberty Rail | 我扯谎混进自由铁路公司 |
[06:53] | to get some documents. | 拿了些文件 |
[06:54] | They caught me on video, | 监控录像拍到了我 |
[06:55] | and now they’re threatening to press charges. | 现在他们威胁要起诉 |
[07:01] | You’re not saying anything. | 你怎么不说话 |
[07:03] | It’s nothing. It’s fine. | 没事 不要紧 |
[07:05] | Then why did you look so concerned? | 那你为什么一副很担心的样子 |
[07:07] | I was concerned, but they’re threatening charges, | 我很担心 但是他们威胁要起诉 |
[07:10] | which means they want something, | 意味着他们有所图 |
[07:11] | and I know Harvey, and whatever it is they want, | 我了解哈维 不论他们想要什么 |
[07:12] | he’ll find a way to give it to him. | 他都会想办法满足他们的 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | Thanks, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[07:18] | I’ll take care of your stuff. | 我帮你搞定那个 |
[07:20] | No, no. You have enough on your mind. | 不不 你挺忙的 |
[07:21] | I’ll take care of it myself. | 我自己搞定吧 |
[07:27] | Mr. Specter, don’t tell me. | 斯佩克特先生 别开口 |
[07:30] | You’re here to talk about Ms. Paulsen. | 我猜你是来谈保尔森女士的事 |
[07:33] | I’m here to tell you you made your point. | 我是来告诉你 你的意思我懂了 |
[07:35] | And what point is that? | 我是什么意思 |
[07:37] | If you drop any charges against Donna, | 如果你放弃起诉唐娜 |
[07:39] | we’ll drop the lawsuit against you. | 我们就撤销对你们的诉讼 |
[07:40] | Well, that’s not a very even trade. | 这好像不太公平 |
[07:42] | I’m giving your client the chance to get away with murder. | 我是在你机会 让你的当事人摆脱谋杀罪名 |
[07:45] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[07:46] | my client wasn’t being charged with murder, | 我的当事人可没被起诉谋杀 |
[07:48] | and I don’t need you to drop your suit, | 我也不需要你放弃诉讼 |
[07:50] | because you have no case. | 因为罪名根本不成立 |
[07:51] | No case? | 不成立 |
[07:52] | Your client put a faulty train on those tracks, | 你的当事人放任一辆失灵的火车运行 |
[07:55] | people died, and they knew it could happen the whole time. | 死了人 而他们从一开始就知道会发生这种事 |
[07:57] | And you have no proof. | 可你没有证据 |
[07:58] | And where I come from, | 按我们那儿的规矩 |
[07:59] | you cut a deal with me to make sure I stop looking. | 想让我别再追查 你就得跟我做笔交易 |
[08:02] | Then I guess we come from different places, | 那我猜我们是从不同地方来的 |
[08:05] | because I didn’t give that video to the district attorney | 因为我把录像交给地检 |
[08:07] | to leverage you into a deal. | 不是为了跟你做交易 |
[08:09] | I did it to blow you out of the water. | 而是为了彻底击溃你 |
[08:12] | This is a person’s life. | 这事关一个人的一生 |
[08:14] | Maybe you should have thought of that | 也许你派她偷我客户东西之前 |
[08:16] | before you sent her to rob my client. | 就该想到这些 |
[08:19] | Evan, I care about this woman. | 伊凡 我很在意这个女人 |
[08:23] | Look, I understand. | 听着 我理解 |
[08:24] | She’s probably worked for you for a long time. | 她可能已经为你工作了很久 |
[08:26] | Maybe you sleep together once in a while. | 也许你们还时不时滚滚床单 |
[08:29] | But my job is to defend my client | 但我的工作是尽我所能地 |
[08:31] | to the best of my abilities, | 维护我当事人的利益 |
[08:33] | and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我也正打算这么做 |
[08:50] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[08:52] | You can’t possiblely have a check already. | 你不会已经把支票带来了吧 |
[08:55] | I don’t have a check, Joe. | 我没有支票 乔 |
[08:59] | We have to drop the case. | 我们不得不撤销指控 |
[09:01] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[09:02] | We had drinks last night. | 我们昨晚还一起喝了酒 |
[09:03] | Yeah, we also had proof last night, | 是的 昨晚我们手上还有 |
[09:04] | and now we don’t. | 而现在 没有了 |
[09:06] | – Why not? – It’s complicated. | -为什么 -事情很复杂 |
[09:07] | You know, it’s a lot of legal rigmarole… | 你知道 很多繁琐的法律程序 |
[09:09] | Hey, don’t talk down to me. | 少用高人一等的口气跟我说话 |
[09:10] | I’m not talking down to you. | 我没有用高人一等的口气跟你说话 |
[09:11] | But I’m also not gonna stand here | 但我也没法站在这 |
[09:12] | and explain civil procedure. | 跟你解释民事诉讼程序 |
[09:13] | Maybe I don’t understand civil procedure, | 也许我是不懂民事诉讼程序 |
[09:15] | but I know enough to understand | 但如果事有蹊跷 |
[09:17] | when something doesn’t add up. | 我还是能看出来的 |
[09:19] | We got the evidence the wrong way. | 我们拿到证据的方式不正当 |
[09:20] | Well, get it the right way. | 那就用正当的方式啊 |
[09:22] | Subpoena it or something. | 传唤之类的 |
[09:22] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[09:24] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 你说不能是什么意思 |
[09:26] | That money was gonna change my life. | 那笔钱可以改变我的人生 |
[09:27] | And if you want to go to a different law firm, | 如果你想找其他律所 |
[09:29] | I understand. | 我也可以理解 |
[09:30] | You know as well as I do | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[09:31] | nobody else is gonna take this case. | 没有别的律所会接手这个案子 |
[09:33] | You told me you cared about these people. | 你说过 你在意那些人 |
[09:36] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过 |
[09:37] | Yeah, and I wish I could keep it. | 是的 我也希望我能遵守诺言 |
[09:40] | I want those bastards as much as you want this money, | 我想惩罚那些混蛋 跟你想要钱的心情一样迫切 |
[09:42] | but I’ve got no proof, | 但我没有证据 |
[09:43] | and you’re not a credible witness. | 而你也不是一个可信的证人 |
[09:44] | – Oh, that bullshit again. – That’s not bullshit. | -你又在这胡扯 -我没有胡扯 |
[09:46] | If you had been straight with me from day one, | 如果最开始你就跟我实话实说 |
[09:48] | we wouldn’t even be in this mess. | 我们甚至不会陷进这个烂摊子 |
[09:52] | How much did they give you to dump the case? | 他们给你多少钱让你放弃这个案子 |
[09:55] | Had to be something. | 肯定不少吧 |
[09:56] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t sell me out. | 否则你不会出卖我的 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, Joe. It’s over. | 很抱歉 乔 都结束了 |
[10:05] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉吗 |
[10:16] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[10:19] | Do you need something? | 有事吗 |
[10:20] | I came by earlier, and you weren’t in. | 我来过一趟 你不在 |
[10:22] | I had a meeting, and I really didn’t think | 我有个会 我不认为 |
[10:24] | you wanted to be looped in on my schedule. | 你会对我的日程感兴趣 |
[10:26] | I don’t, and I’m not checking up on you. | 当然不 我不是来检查工作的 |
[10:28] | I just didn’t know if you were coming in. | 我只是不知道你来没来 |
[10:30] | You mean you weren’t sure if I was ever coming in again. | 你是说 你不确定我还来不来上班 |
[10:33] | You wouldn’t be the first person to leave a job | 你不是第一个因为私人原因 |
[10:35] | for personal reasons. | 而辞掉工作的 |
[10:37] | It sounds to me like you have an agenda. | 听起来你已经有决定了 |
[10:40] | – I don’t. – Well, that’s a first. | -没有啊 -这可真稀奇 |
[10:44] | Are you saying that I came here to push you out? | 你是说我来这儿就是为了逼你离开吗 |
[10:46] | I’m saying that I’ve never known you | 我是说 我还真不知道 |
[10:48] | not to know what you want. | 你会不知道自己想要什么 |
[10:49] | What I want is to talk about us, | 我想要谈谈我们的事 |
[10:51] | but you don’t seem to want to do that, | 但你好像不想 |
[10:52] | so I’m focusing on this. | 所以我只能专注于别的事 |
[10:56] | I’m not resigning my senior partnership | 我是不会在昨天发生的那些事之后 |
[10:58] | the day after what happened happened, | 第二天立刻词去资深合伙人的 |
[11:00] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问这个的话 |
[11:02] | I’m asking if you plan to resign it at all. | 我想问 你打算辞职吗 |
[11:05] | And I can’t tell you that right now, because I don’t know. | 这个我没法回答 因为我也不知道 |
[11:07] | Well, when will you know? | 那么你什么时候能知道 |
[11:08] | Look, Jessica, you’re the managing partner, | 听着 杰西卡 你是经营合伙人 |
[11:11] | so if you want to push me out, push me out, | 所以如果你想让我离开 那随便你 |
[11:13] | but if you’re asking me what I want to do, | 但是如果你问我 我想怎么样 |
[11:15] | I’m telling you that I haven’t decided. | 我的回答是 我还没决定 |
[11:29] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[11:30] | Never mind how it went. | 不要在意那些 |
[11:31] | Where’s Mike. Did he file those papers? | 迈克呢 他起草文件了吗 |
[11:33] | I-I-I don’t know. He’s not even in yet. | 我 我不知道 他还没来呢 |
[11:35] | Well, you tell him not to file anything, | 告诉他 什么都不用写了 |
[11:37] | and you tell him to do whatever he has to | 告诉他 不论他要对那女人做什么 |
[11:38] | stick it to that woman. | 尽管放手去做 |
[11:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:41] | Because it didn’t work. | 因为不管用 |
[11:44] | What didn’t work? | 什么不管用 |
[11:45] | I tried to make a deal with Evan to trade the case. | 我试图跟伊凡做个交易 |
[11:48] | You mean you offered to drop the case in exchange for me. | 你是说你要为了我撤销指控 |
[11:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:54] | And now what are we gonna do? | 那现在我们要做什么 |
[11:55] | You’re not gonna do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna do whatever I have to | 我要用尽各种手段 |
[11:57] | to get Terrance Wolf to back off. | 让泰伦斯·沃尔夫让步 |
[11:59] | Harvey, there’s no way the D.A. | 哈维 地方检察官不可能 |
[12:02] | handles a case like this himself | 只是因为我为你工作 |
[12:03] | just because I work for you. | 就亲自处理这样的案件 |
[12:04] | Whether he handles it himself or not doesn’t matter, | 他亲不亲自接手都没关系 |
[12:06] | because this case won’t even exist in another hour. | 因为再过一个小时 这案子就不存在了 |
[12:16] | How did it go? | 事情怎么样 |
[12:18] | I just told a man that everything | 我刚刚跟一个人说 |
[12:19] | I promised him was bullshit. | 我之前的承诺都不算数了 |
[12:20] | How do you think it went? | 你觉得事情会怎么样 |
[12:21] | Mike, I’m sorry. | 迈克 我很遗憾 |
[12:22] | Oh, you should have seen his face. | 你真应该看看他当时的表情 |
[12:25] | That money was gonna change his life, | 那笔钱本会改变他的生活 |
[12:27] | and then I dangled it in front of him and ripped it away. | 可我又当着他的面把他的希望打碎了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, but it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[12:30] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[12:32] | He accused me of selling out. | 他说我出卖了他 |
[12:33] | You know you didn’t do that. | 你知道你没有 |
[12:35] | Didn’t I? | 我真的没有吗 |
[12:36] | We gave up because– | 我们之所以放弃是因为… |
[12:37] | Of me? | 因为我吗 |
[12:42] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it was. | 你就是 |
[12:44] | No, I was gonna say because of Harvey. | 我本来要说是因为哈维的 |
[12:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:46] | Harvey never wanted to take this case, | 哈维一开始就不想接这个案子 |
[12:48] | so he put a clock on it to get me to drop it. | 所以他一直催着我放弃 |
[12:50] | That’s why we’re where we are right now. | 这就造成了我们现在的局面 |
[12:51] | Listen to me; Harvey is out there right now | 听我说 哈维现在就在外面 |
[12:53] | busting his ass to fix everything. | 拼了老命地在想办法补救 |
[12:55] | No, Donna. | 不 唐娜 |
[12:56] | He doesn’t give a shit about this case, and he never did. | 他根本就不在乎这个案子 从没在乎过 |
[12:58] | Then why did he send me here to tell you to do | 那他为什么让我来告诉你 |
[12:59] | everything you can to stick it to Evan Smith? | 要你不择手段对付伊凡·施密斯 |
[13:02] | She didn’t take the deal, did she? | 她没接受我们的条件 对吧 |
[13:04] | No, she didn’t. | 她没接受 |
[13:06] | Donna, I’m sorry. | 唐娜 我很遗憾 |
[13:07] | I didn’t realize that you were still– | 我忘了你还… |
[13:08] | On the hot seat? | 身处窘境吗 |
[13:10] | Like I said, Harvey’s busting his ass to fix it, | 就像我说的 哈维正在想办法 |
[13:14] | which means he’s gonna fix it. | 那就是说他会解决好 |
[13:17] | Now, finish what we started | 现在 去了结这一切 |
[13:18] | and figure out a way to win this case. | 想办法打赢这场官司 |
[13:27] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[13:30] | I was wondering when you would show up. | 我还在想你会什么时候来呢 |
[13:32] | That’s funny; I was wondering why | 呵呵 我还在想你为什么 |
[13:33] | you never sent me a Christmas card. | 从来没给我寄过圣诞贺卡呢 |
[13:36] | You don’t seem the least bit worried about | 看起来你一点也不担心 |
[13:38] | the pending charges against your secretary. | 对你秘书的指控 |
[13:40] | I’m not, because she did nothing wrong. | 当然不担心 她又没做错事 |
[13:42] | Well, you know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[13:43] | I think you wouldn’t be here if she did nothing wrong. | 我觉得要是她真是清白的 你就不会来了 |
[13:46] | Listen to me. She didn’t steal anything. | 听我说 她什么也没偷 |
[13:48] | She got those documents by convincing them to let her in, | 她说服他们放她进去 才拿到的文件 |
[13:51] | and that is not a crime. | 这不是犯罪 |
[13:52] | And the last time you were in my office, | 上一次你来我办公室的时候 |
[13:54] | you told me you hadn’t committed a crime | 你说你没有为了达到目的 |
[13:56] | to get the job done. | 而触犯法律 |
[13:57] | After I told you you had an innocent man, | 我告诉过你 你错抓无辜 |
[13:59] | and all you cared about was procedure. | 可你只在乎程序 |
[14:02] | All I cared about was the law. | 我只在乎法律 |
[14:04] | Well, if you’re so concerned with people breaking the law, | 要是你真这么关心犯法的人 |
[14:06] | why don’t you take a look at those documents? | 怎么不去看看那些文件 |
[14:08] | Because they prove Liberty Rail actually committed a crime, | 因为它们证明了自由铁路公司确实犯罪了 |
[14:11] | unlike Donna, whose only crime is working for me. | 而唐娜 只是因为为我工作而受到牵连 |
[14:13] | I’m not investigating her for working for you. | 我调查她不是因为她为你工作 |
[14:15] | I’m investigating her for felony fraud. | 而是因为诈欺罪 |
[14:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:22] | The woman that let her in swears your secretary told her | 那个放她进去的女的一口咬定 |
[14:26] | she was with the National Transportation Safety Board. | 你秘书说自己是国家运输管理局的人 |
[14:29] | That’s a federal agency, | 那可是联邦机关 |
[14:31] | which makes what she did not a trick. | 那说法就不算是使小伎俩了 |
[14:34] | It makes it felony fraud. | 而是诈欺 |
[14:42] | My office. Now. | 到我办公室来 马上 |
[14:47] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[14:49] | Harvey, what happened? | 哈维 怎么了 |
[14:50] | What happened is, you lied to me. | 怎么了 你骗了我 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:52] | You told their secretary you were with the NTSB? | 你告诉他们的秘书你是国家运输管理局的人 |
[14:55] | – That’s not what I said. – Bullshit. | -那不是我的原话 -胡扯 |
[14:57] | I know when I’ve been lied to. | 你骗我的时候我就知道你在胡扯 |
[14:59] | Come clean right now. | 现在马上给我说清楚 |
[15:00] | I– | 我… |
[15:01] | Right the hell now. | 他妈的马上不懂吗 |
[15:02] | I never said I was with them. | 我没说过我是他们的人 |
[15:04] | I said, “Have you ever heard of | 原话是 “你有没有听说过” |
[15:06] | the National Transportation Safety Board?” | “国家运输管理局” |
[15:08] | How is that any different? | 有什么区别吗 |
[15:09] | – I’m sorry, I– – You’re sorry? | -对不起 我… -对不起有屁用 |
[15:11] | Harvey, I swear I didn’t know that that made it a crime. | 哈维 我真不知道这么说是犯法的 |
[15:13] | You knew when I point-blank asked you, | 我明确问你的时候你就知道了 |
[15:15] | and you lied to me about it. | 但是你对我说了谎 |
[15:17] | Well, I thought that you would take care of it. | 我以为你会处理好的 |
[15:19] | How can I take care of it | 要是你连实话都不告诉我 |
[15:20] | if you don’t tell me the goddamn truth? | 我怎么能处理好 |
[15:22] | Do you think that I didn’t want to tell you the truth? | 你以为我不想实话实说吗 |
[15:23] | – Then why didn’t you? – Because I was ashamed. | -那你为什么不说 -因为我很惭愧 |
[15:28] | I know that it sounds stupid, | 我知道这听起来很傻 |
[15:30] | but you and Mike and everyone pull these rabbits | 但是你和迈克他们 总能像变戏法那样 |
[15:33] | out of your hats all the time, | 想出一个又一个办法 |
[15:34] | and I just sit outside, and I answer the phones. | 而我却只能坐在外面接电话 |
[15:37] | And then I got those documents, and people said I saved the day. | 可是我搞到了这些文件 人们就把我当救星 |
[15:41] | And the next thing I knew, you were on my doorstep | 还没等我反应过来 你就已经在我面前 |
[15:43] | coming at me like I was some sort of criminal, | 像看罪犯一样看着我 |
[15:45] | and I panicked, and I lied. | 我被吓到了 所以我撒谎了 |
[15:50] | – Donna– – I’m sorry, Harvey. | -唐娜 -对不起 哈维 |
[15:53] | I know you are, but this just got | 我知道 但这导致 |
[15:54] | 1,000 times harder for me to get out of. | 我摆脱这事的难度上升了一千倍 |
[15:58] | You mean for you to get me out of. | 你是指帮我摆脱这件事吧 |
[16:00] | Donna, you of all people should understand by now | 唐娜 到现在你最该知道 |
[16:02] | that to me they’re the same thing. | 对于我来说 我们不分彼此 |
[16:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[16:15] | I went to see you at work. They said you called in sick. | 我去你单位找你 他们说你请了病假 |
[16:18] | I said, what are you doing here? | 我说了 你来干嘛 |
[16:20] | I wanted to tell you the good news. | 我想告诉你个好消息 |
[16:21] | I’m not dropping your case after all. | 我不会放弃你的案子了 |
[16:24] | Good for you. | 你高兴就好 |
[16:26] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[16:27] | I know you’ve been jerked around, | 我知道你觉得自己被耍了 |
[16:28] | but things are gonna change. | 但是事情会改变的 |
[16:31] | Gonna change? Really? | 会改变吗 真的吗 |
[16:32] | I thought you said you got the evidence in the wrong way. | 你不是说拿到证据的方式不正当吗 |
[16:35] | Well, and you said we should get it in the right way, | 可你不是说用正当的方式就好了吗 |
[16:38] | so that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 而这正是我们要做的 |
[16:39] | Like I said, good for you, but you’re not gonna do it with me. | 我说过了 你爱咋地咋地 与我无关 |
[16:42] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[16:44] | I can’t subpoena those records without the legitimate client. | 没有正当委托人 我不能传唤那些记录 |
[16:47] | I have no basis and no standing to move forward if I did. | 要是这么做的话 我根本没有立场 |
[16:50] | Oh, now you have time to explain procedure to me, right? | 现在你有时间来跟我解释程序问题了 |
[16:54] | Okay, fine. I deserved that. | 好 是我活该 |
[16:56] | But, Joe, this case cannot move forward without you. | 但是 这个案子不能没有你 乔 |
[16:59] | You should have thought of that before you cut me loose. | 你在放弃我之前就应该想到这些的 |
[17:03] | They got to you, didn’t they? | 他们来找你了对吧 |
[17:06] | They gave you a few dollars to shut you up, | 付了你封口费 |
[17:08] | and then they sealed the agreement with no admission of guilt. | 跟你达成了无罪协议 |
[17:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:12] | I can’t comment on that, and you know why, | 我不能议论这件事 你也知道原因 |
[17:14] | but let’s get one thing straight. | 但是有一点我们得说清楚 |
[17:16] | They didn’t shut me up; you did. | 不是他们让我闭的嘴 是你 |
[17:19] | And if I took anything, | 就算我接受了什么 |
[17:20] | it was because I had no other choice. | 那也是因为我没有选择的余地 |
[17:22] | Joe, listen to me. | 乔 听我说 |
[17:23] | If the check hasn’t cleared, we can still get out of it. | 如果支票还没有兑现 我们还有机会 |
[17:25] | Don’t come by here anymore. | 不要再来这里了 |
[17:28] | So much for really caring about those people. | 你对那些人的在乎也就这么多嘛 |
[17:33] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[17:43] | I thought nobody puts baby in the corner. | 谁把小宝贝安排到角落坐了 |
[17:45] | Since when am I “Baby”? | 我怎么成了”小宝贝” |
[17:46] | Since you’re sitting in the corner. | 你坐在角落里啊 |
[17:47] | You’re usually a power table kind of girl. | 你通常都是众人瞩目的女生 |
[17:49] | Well, I’m not tonight. | 今晚我不是 |
[17:53] | Jessica, what’s going on? | 杰西卡 怎么了 |
[17:56] | It’s over between me and Jeff. | 我和杰夫结束了 |
[17:59] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[18:01] | It’s not important. | 不重要了 |
[18:02] | One day the man is calling me about taking you to Paris, | 昨天他打电话给我说要带你去巴黎 |
[18:04] | and the next it’s over, | 今天就结束了 |
[18:06] | and the reason for all that isn’t important? | 这么大转变的原因还不重要 |
[18:07] | No, it isn’t, because right now, | 不 因为现在 |
[18:09] | I have to decide whether he should stay at the firm. | 我得决定他是否该留在律所里 |
[18:11] | Well, then I’d say the reason that you broke up is important. | 那我得说这分手的原因很重要 |
[18:13] | And I don’t want to get into it right now, | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[18:14] | because it’s not going to change. | 木已成舟 |
[18:16] | Wow, heard that before. | 这话很耳熟啊 |
[18:20] | Leah, I’m not like Dad, and I’m tired of hearing it. | 丽娅 我跟爸爸不一样 别再说我像了 |
[18:24] | I know you always say you’re not like him, | 我知道你总说你不像他 |
[18:26] | but here you are scrubbing up for the next surgery | 但你现在不去挽回你爱的人 |
[18:29] | instead of fighting for the man that you love. | 反倒像他一样在准备下一场手术了 |
[18:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:33] | Most sisters would say, “I’m sorry, Jessica,” | 大多数姐妹会说 “真遗憾 杰西卡” |
[18:36] | and then give me a hug. | 然后给我一个拥抱 |
[18:37] | Jessica, I am sorry that you’re hurting, | 杰西卡 我很遗憾你受伤了 |
[18:40] | and if you want something sugarcoated, | 但如果你想要甜蜜慰藉 |
[18:41] | I’ll order you dessert, but that is not how we show support. | 我会帮你点甜点 但我们不是这么扶持对方的 |
[18:45] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:47] | We show it by telling each other what we think, so… | 我们扶持的方式是分享想法 那你… |
[18:52] | And what I think is, | 我想的是 |
[18:54] | two days ago, this man loved you. | 两天前这个男人还爱着你 |
[18:58] | So unless you cheated on him, stole from him, | 所以除非你劈腿或者偷了他的钱 |
[19:00] | or killed somebody, it seems to me the two of you | 或者杀了人 在我看来你们 |
[19:03] | should be able to get past whatever it is you did do. | 应该可以想办法挽回这段感情 |
[19:13] | Joe Henderson backed out. | 乔·亨德森不干了 |
[19:17] | Harvey, did you hear me? | 哈维 你听见我说话了吗 |
[19:21] | They paid him off. We have no case anymore. | 他们花钱封了他的口 我们没案子可告了 |
[19:23] | And right now, I have a bigger problem. | 现在我有个更大的麻烦 |
[19:25] | Donna lied. | 唐娜说谎了 |
[19:26] | What do you mean, she lied? | 什么意思 她说谎了 |
[19:27] | I mean she didn’t just bullshit her way into that file room. | 我是说她不只是混进了档案室 |
[19:30] | She used the words “National Transportation Safety Board.” | 她还用了”国家交通安全局”的名头 |
[19:33] | In what context? | 在什么情况下说的 |
[19:34] | In the context of committing a crime to help you. | 在不惜犯罪来帮你的情况下 |
[19:37] | Are you accusing me of knowing that she did that? | 你是在指责我知道她这么做了吗 |
[19:40] | If you didn’t know, it’s because you didn’t want to know. | 如果你不知道 是因为你不想知道 |
[19:42] | Harvey, she told me she didn’t steal those things. | 哈维 她告诉我她没偷那些文件 |
[19:43] | I believed her the same way you did. | 我和你一样相信了 |
[19:45] | And you lied just like she did. | 那你就像她一样说谎了 |
[19:47] | I did not lie. | 我没说谎 |
[19:48] | Then how come when I asked you where those documents came from, | 那为什么我问你这些文件哪儿来的之后 |
[19:50] | you didn’t say one word about Donna? | 你怎么一个字没提唐娜的事 |
[19:52] | Because you wouldn’t have listened to another word | 因为如果我说了 你就什么都 |
[19:54] | I said after that, and I was trying to get the job done. | 听不下去了 我是在完成任务 |
[19:56] | Well, you got the job done by risking her. | 你为了完成任务不惜让她冒险 |
[19:58] | And how is that different than all the times you risked me? | 这和你以前让我冒风险有什么不同 |
[20:00] | Because she’s different. | 因为她和你不同 |
[20:10] | Harvey, I swear I didn’t know. | 哈维 我发誓我不知道 |
[20:15] | Well, like I said, right now, I’ve got a bigger problem. | 我已经说了 现在麻烦更大了 |
[20:17] | Donna’s gonna be charged with felony fraud, | 唐娜会面临诈骗罪指控 |
[20:20] | and she’s guilty. | 她还是有罪的 |
[20:27] | – Five elements. – What? | -五要素 -什么 |
[20:29] | Proving fraud consists of five elements. | 证明诈骗成立有五个要素 |
[20:31] | Okay, I’m aware of that, and they have all of them. | 好 我知道 但全满足 |
[20:33] | What about injury? | 伤害呢 |
[20:35] | How did Donna injure Liberty Rail? | 唐娜怎么给自由铁路公司造成伤害了 |
[20:37] | – You know how. – I know, and you know. | -你心知肚明 -我们都清楚 |
[20:40] | But Evan Smith isn’t gonna sit in front of a jury | 但伊凡·施密斯不会坐在陪审团前 |
[20:41] | and explain why those documents have value | 解释清楚那些档案的意义 |
[20:44] | without exposing her client to criminal charges. | 同时又不提她客户面临的刑事指控 |
[20:46] | And without damages, | 没有造成损害 |
[20:47] | what Donna did is trespassing at the worst. | 唐娜的行为最多只是非法入侵 |
[20:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[20:51] | I want you to stay on the civil case. | 我要你继续这个民事案件 |
[20:53] | Harvey, the lawsuit is dead. | 哈维 这个案子已经没戏了 |
[20:54] | We don’t have a plaintiff. | 我们没有原告 |
[20:55] | Then get another one, because I’m not letting | 那就去找一个 因为我不会 |
[20:57] | this woman get away with a goddamn thing. | 那个女人得到任何好处 |
[21:04] | All right, | 好吧 |
[21:06] | I’m paying you the courtesy of a meeting. | 我只是出于礼貌见你一下 |
[21:07] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[21:08] | Well, based on his reputation, I would say that | 依他一贯名声看 我敢说 |
[21:10] | he’s going to try to weasel his way out of this. | 他打算逃避这个起诉 |
[21:12] | What I’m going to do is save Mr. Wolf | 我是打算帮沃尔夫先生 |
[21:14] | from being embarrassed in open court. | 摆脱在法庭公开受窘的情形 |
[21:16] | And I’m sure there’s no side benefit to you in the process. | 我敢说你这么做没什么附带好处吧 |
[21:19] | You do know you’re gonna have to put Ms. Smith | 你知道你这么做会让史密斯女士 |
[21:20] | on the stand, right? | 上证人席对吧 |
[21:21] | So do you; that’s why you had her come down here. | 你也是啊 所以她才会到这地步 |
[21:23] | And did she tell you what Donna actually took? | 她告诉你唐娜究竟拿了什么东西吗 |
[21:26] | You told me what Donna took. | 你告诉我的 |
[21:28] | And I also told you that it proves they committed a crime, | 我还告诉你这是用来证明他们犯了罪 |
[21:32] | but she can’t say that, which means all Donna stole | 但她不能这么说 所以唐娜偷的东西 |
[21:35] | was a meaningless stack of papers, | 只是一叠废纸 |
[21:37] | and without actual damages– | 没有任何伤害 |
[21:38] | I know the law. | 我也懂法律 |
[21:39] | Then you know you’ve got a shitty witness. | 那你知道你的证人多不靠谱了 |
[21:46] | Well? | 是吗 |
[21:48] | I can’t get into the details of those documents, | 我不能透露那些文档的细节 |
[21:50] | but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have value. | 但这不表示那些文件没有价值 |
[21:51] | Of course they have value. The saved you ass. | 它们当然有价值 替你保命 |
[21:53] | They’re confidential. They have trade secrets. | 那是机密文件 有商业秘密 |
[21:56] | The only secret that is in there | 唯一的秘密就是 |
[21:58] | is that your trains kill people. | 你们的火车害死人 |
[21:59] | All right, enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[22:01] | Ms. Smith, if you can’t show damages, | 史密斯女士 如果你不能证明伤害 |
[22:06] | I have no case. | 我就没案可立 |
[22:07] | You don’t need damages. | 你不需要损害 |
[22:08] | You have intent. | 有意图就够了 |
[22:09] | And if you really knew my reputation, | 如果你真的了解我 |
[22:11] | you’d also know that I used to work here. | 你知道我以前在这里干过 |
[22:13] | And I can tell you they’ve never gone after anyone for intent | 我告诉你在地区检察官的历史上 |
[22:16] | in the history of the D.A.’s office, | 就没有仅靠意图就起诉的案例 |
[22:18] | and they’re not gonna start now. | 他们现在也不会开此先例 |
[22:20] | It was good doing business with you, Evan. | 很高兴和你打交道 伊凡 |
[22:33] | Hey. How are things? | 事情顺利吗 |
[22:36] | You mean the things that you said that Harvey | 你是说哈维说会 |
[22:37] | would take care of? | 搞定的那些事情吗 |
[22:38] | Yes, those are exactly the things I mean. | 没错 我就是说那些事 |
[22:40] | Well, those are exactly the things | 那些事情 |
[22:42] | that Harvey just took care of. | 哈维的确搞定了 |
[22:44] | He did? | 是吗 |
[22:46] | He did. | 是的 |
[22:53] | Louis, what’s wrong? | 路易 怎么了 |
[22:56] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 |
[22:57] | It’s just… I know it wasn’t gonna happen, | 只是 我知道肯定不可能 |
[23:00] | but when you first told me they might press charges, | 但当你告诉我他们要起诉你时 |
[23:05] | the thought of you behind bars… | 我不禁想到你被关起来… |
[23:09] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[23:10] | It just would have been some cushy, white-collar resort. | 就算被关也是去轻松的白领罪犯度假地 |
[23:13] | I could have finally gotten my yoga certification– | 我可能终于会有机会拿瑜伽认证了 |
[23:15] | It wouldn’t have been. | 不会的 |
[23:19] | But it doesn’t matter, because I was right. | 但没关系 因为我说对了 |
[23:21] | Harvey did whatever it took. | 哈维想尽了一切办法 |
[23:25] | Thanks, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[23:27] | God, he doesn’t even know how lucky he is to have you. | 他根本不知道拥有你是多幸运的一件事 |
[23:31] | Norma’s still out, isn’t she? | 诺玛还没来 对吧 |
[23:33] | Her goddamn sister tripped and fell in the tub, | 她那个天杀的姐姐绊了一跤摔进了浴缸 |
[23:35] | and she went to help. | 她去帮忙了 |
[23:36] | It’s like she doesn’t even care about me at all. | 她好像一点都不在乎我 |
[23:52] | I know you don’t work in maintenance, | 我知道你不在维修部上班 |
[23:53] | but you do have access to accounts payable, | 但你有权查阅账单 |
[23:55] | so if you could… | 如果你… |
[23:56] | look–no–hey, please, just hear me… | 别 拜托 听我… |
[24:00] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[24:03] | Another one wouldn’t take your call? | 又一个不接你电话的 |
[24:05] | No, none of them will. | 没人会听我说 |
[24:07] | I’ve been through this entire directory. | 我给整张名单上的人都打过电话 |
[24:08] | As soon as I use the words “Crash,” “Heat,” Or “Sensors,” | 只要我一提”车祸””热””感应器”这几个词 |
[24:10] | they all stop talking. | 他们就不肯再说了 |
[24:11] | Mike, people died. | 迈克 有人死了 |
[24:12] | Somebody’s got to want to do the right thing. | 一定会有人想要声张正义 |
[24:14] | Well, if somebody does, I can’t find them. | 就算有人 我也找不到 |
[24:16] | Okay what about the victims’ families? | 受害者家属呢 |
[24:18] | Oh, you mean the original plaintiffs. | 你是说最初的原告吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah, the problem is, they already have a settlement. | 问题是 他们已经和解了 |
[24:22] | Go on. Look at it. | 看看吧 |
[24:23] | They weren’t stupid. | 铁路公司不傻 |
[24:24] | It prevents them from ever going after them again. | 和解书使受害者家属再也不能追究他们的责任 |
[24:26] | Mike, I’m just trying to help you. | 迈克 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:30] | I know you are. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[24:31] | I’m just frustrated. | 我只是很沮丧 |
[24:33] | If I can’t find a new plaintiff, I can’t keep this case alive. | 如果找不到新原告 我就没法继续受理此案 |
[24:35] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:37] | You said no one at the company will talk to you. | 你说公司里没人愿意跟你谈 |
[24:41] | They won’t, because they’re all afraid they’ll lose their job. | 是啊 因为他们都害怕丢了饭碗 |
[24:43] | All right, so what about someone who has nothing left to lose? | 如果那个人再没什么可以失去的呢 |
[24:47] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[24:50] | I’m talking about him. | 我说的是他 |
[24:56] | So I rescheduled the meeting that you missed with Latham | 我帮你重新安排了之前错过的和莱瑟姆的会面 |
[24:59] | for 3:00 tomorrow. | 明天下午三点 |
[25:00] | Here are the newest contracts. | 这是最新的合同 |
[25:02] | Also, Kathy Finn called about the takeover, | 凯西·芬恩就收购的事打电话过来 |
[25:04] | so I sent her the latest specs, and I told her to sit tight. | 我给了她最新细则 告诉她稍安勿躁 |
[25:07] | And I noticed the left pen on your desk set was out of ink, | 我还注意到你桌上左边那支笔没水了 |
[25:09] | so I had the cartridge replaced. | 我帮你换了笔芯 |
[25:10] | You could have done all of this while I was out of the office. | 这些事可以在我不在的时候做 |
[25:12] | I know, but then I wouldn’t have had a chance to thank you. | 我知道 但那样我就没机会向你道谢了 |
[25:15] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[25:18] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[25:20] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[25:21] | Ms. Paulsen, Mr. Specter. | 保尔森女士 斯佩克特先生 |
[25:23] | Terrance, you better be here to give Donna a formal apology | 泰伦斯 你最好是来代地检署 |
[25:26] | from the D.A.’s office. | 向唐娜正式道歉的 |
[25:28] | No. | 不 |
[25:30] | I’m here to give her lawyer this. | 我是来把这个给她的律师 |
[25:35] | Harvey, what is that? | 哈维 是什么 |
[25:37] | Donna, leave the room. | 唐娜 你出去 |
[25:38] | You can tell her to leave. | 你可以让她出去 |
[25:39] | Don’t forget to tell her | 但别忘了告诉她 |
[25:40] | her arraignment’s 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. | 明早九点法庭要传讯她 |
[25:42] | Arraignment? For what? | 传讯 因为什么 |
[25:43] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[25:44] | You amended the charges to intent? | 你把指控改成了意图诈骗 |
[25:46] | You said it’s never been done | 你说地检署史上 |
[25:47] | in the history of the D.A.’s office. | 从没这样做过 |
[25:49] | I decided to make history. | 我决定创造历史 |
[25:50] | By going after someone for stealing nothing. | 通过对付一个什么都没偷的人 |
[25:53] | She went in there to find the Hope Diamond. | 她进去找希望之钻 |
[25:55] | Just because she came out with a piece of glass | 就算只带走了一块玻璃 |
[25:57] | doesn’t mean it wasn’t fraud. | 也不代表那不是欺诈 |
[25:58] | That’s exactly what it means. | 本来就不是 |
[26:00] | Every time I run into you, | 每次我抓到你 |
[26:01] | you tell me whatever shady thing just went down | 你都说你做下的肮脏勾当 |
[26:05] | was about the greater good or that it didn’t happen | 是为了大局 或是根本没做过 |
[26:08] | or this, that, or the other, but a crime was committed here, | 或是因为这个 因为那个 但这是犯罪 |
[26:11] | and I’m going after her for it. | 我要因此追究她的责任 |
[26:13] | Bullshit. You’re going after me. | 扯淡 你是想对付我 |
[26:15] | Oh, you’re telling me you didn’t order her to do it. | 你是说你没命令她偷东西 |
[26:17] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[26:18] | Well, we’ll find out… | 我们会查清楚的 |
[26:21] | when she’s about to be convicted | 她即将被判有罪的时候 |
[26:23] | and I offer her a deal. | 我会给她份协议 |
[26:33] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:36] | What happens now is, we go in there tomorrow | 明天去接受传讯 |
[26:38] | and enter a plea of not guilty. | 进行无罪抗辩 |
[26:41] | But I am guilty. | 但我有罪 |
[26:42] | Donna, intent to commit fraud is a bullshit charge, | 唐娜 意图诈骗这种指控根本是无稽之谈 |
[26:45] | and he’s just using you to try to scare you. | 他只是想借此来吓唬你 |
[26:46] | Well, it’s working. I’m scared. | 起码管用 我被吓倒了 |
[26:48] | – Donna– – What’s the punishment? | -唐娜 -可能判什么刑 |
[26:51] | It doesn’t matter, because I’m gonna get you out of it. | 这不重要 因为我会帮你脱罪 |
[26:52] | Harvey, what’s the punishment? | 哈维 会怎么判 |
[26:56] | Three to five years. | 可能判什么刑 |
[26:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:59] | – Three to five years for what? – Not now, Louis. | -什么三到五年 -现在没空 路易 |
[27:01] | I just saw Terrance Wolf at the elevator. | 我刚在电梯那看到泰伦斯·沃尔夫 |
[27:03] | Three to five years for what? | 什么三到五年 |
[27:05] | He’s charging her with intent to commit fraud. | 他起诉她意图诈骗 |
[27:08] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[27:09] | Louis, I don’t want to hear it. | 路易 我不想听 |
[27:10] | Well, you’re going to, because you were supposed to | 你必须听 因为你本应该 |
[27:12] | get her out of this. | 帮她摆脱这摊破事 |
[27:13] | This isn’t helping. | 你这样于事无补 |
[27:14] | What the hell do you think I’ve been doing? | 那你以为我之前在干什么 |
[27:15] | I don’t know, but whatever it is, it didn’t do a thing. | 不知道 但不管你做了什么 都毫无用处 |
[27:17] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[27:18] | I told her that you were never gonna let her get in trouble. | 我告诉她你永远不会让她有麻烦 |
[27:20] | It’s not so simple. | 没这么简单 |
[27:21] | What the hell isn’t so simple? | 怎么就不简单了 |
[27:22] | She’s guilty. | 她有罪 |
[27:25] | Wolf is trying to use her to turn on me, | 沃尔夫想利用她来对付我 |
[27:27] | because he thinks I put her up to it. | 因为他认为是我让她做的 |
[27:28] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[27:30] | Harvey didn’t even know I did it. | 哈维毫不知情 |
[27:31] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 无所谓了 |
[27:32] | – Because I’m taking over. – No, you’re not. | -这案子我来办 -不行 |
[27:34] | He’s trying to get her to turn on you. | 他想利用她来对付你 |
[27:36] | You cannot be her lawyer. | 你不能当她的律师 |
[27:37] | She’s not going to, so what difference does it make? | 她不会背叛我 有什么区别 |
[27:39] | The difference is, | 区别在于 |
[27:40] | if you’re out of the picture, Wolf backs down. | 如果你不插手 沃尔夫就会让步 |
[27:42] | From where he’s standing, I’m in the picture, | 在他看来 我已经牵扯其中 |
[27:45] | and he’s never gonna back down. | 他不会让步的 |
[27:46] | You don’t know that, and this is Donna’s life. | 这可未必 这事关唐娜的人生 |
[27:48] | And I’m not putting it in your hands. | 我不会把她的人生交到你手里 |
[27:49] | And it’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[27:50] | No, it’s not. It’s Donna’s. | 确实 这要唐娜来决定 |
[27:53] | And she’s sticking with me. | 她跟我一伙 |
[28:00] | Louis, please, I know that you want to help, | 路易 拜托 我知道你想帮忙 |
[28:02] | but just go. | 但你还是走吧 |
[28:21] | – Mr. Jaworski. – Yeah. | -亚沃尔斯基先生 -是我 |
[28:23] | My name is Mike Ross. I’m with Pearson Specter Litt. | 我是皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所的迈克·罗斯 |
[28:25] | This is Rachel Zane. | 这位是瑞秋·赞恩 |
[28:26] | She’s one of our associates. | 我们律所的律师 |
[28:28] | Sir, we’d like to speak with you about the accident. | 先生 我们想跟你谈谈那起事故 |
[28:30] | Look, I was already deposed for that lawsuit. | 我已经做过证了 |
[28:33] | The victims got paid. | 受害者得到了赔偿 |
[28:34] | I said everything I had to say, okay? | 我能说的也都说了 |
[28:36] | We’re not here to come after you. | 我们不是来追究你 |
[28:38] | We want you to sue Liberty Rail. | 我们想让你起诉自由铁路公司 |
[28:40] | Oh, yeah? And why would I sue them? | 是吗 我为什么要起诉他们 |
[28:41] | ‘Cause while you might have been driving the train, | 因为虽然火车是你驾驶的 |
[28:43] | that accident wasn’t your fault. | 但事故不是你的错 |
[28:46] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你在逗我吗 |
[28:47] | No, sir. It isn’t. | 不 先生 不是的 |
[28:48] | They made you the fall guy. | 他们让你做了替罪羊 |
[28:51] | Bullshit. Why would they do that? | 放屁 他们为什么要这么做 |
[28:53] | Because they needed to blame someone, | 因为他们得归罪于某人 |
[28:54] | and not only were you at the wheel, | 而你不但是驾驶员 |
[28:56] | you had no memory of what happened. | 还不记得发生什么事了 |
[28:58] | Nah, I don’t believe it. | 不 我不相信 |
[29:01] | They’re a good company. They wouldn’t do this. | 他们是家好公司 他们不会这么做的 |
[29:03] | Mr. Jaworski– | 亚沃尔斯基先生… |
[29:04] | Look, I killed those people. | 听着 是我害死了那些人 |
[29:06] | And they still gave me early retirement | 这种情况下他们还同意算我提早退休 |
[29:08] | and let me keep my pension. | 同时还继续给我发退休金 |
[29:09] | The reason they did that was to keep you quiet. | 他们之所以那样做是为了让你不闹事 |
[29:15] | I need you to get off my property, | 我要你们滚出我家 |
[29:17] | both of you. | 你们两个 |
[29:21] | Sir, you know that we’re telling the truth. | 先生 你知道我们说的是真相 |
[29:23] | Yeah, well, is the truth gonna support the family of a guy | 是啊 但是这个真相能帮一个余生 |
[29:25] | who can’t get another job for the rest of his life? | 都无法再找一份工作的人养家糊口吗 |
[29:27] | If we win, you’ll be set up for life. | 假如我们赢了 你就衣食无忧了 |
[29:29] | Ah, take a look at me. | 你们看看我 |
[29:30] | I ain’t the guy who wins. | 我不是那种能赢的人 |
[29:32] | I’m the guy who loses. | 我就是那种注定会输的人 |
[29:34] | What if I can guarantee to take care of all of that | 假如我能保证料理好一切呢 |
[29:36] | no matter what happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[29:42] | What would you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[29:45] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[29:51] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:55] | Am I gonna have to talk? | 我要发言吗 |
[29:56] | Just be polite and say “Your Honor.” | 你就恭恭敬敬说”法官大人”就好 |
[29:58] | It will be over before you know it. | 不等你反应过来一切就结束了 |
[29:59] | State versus Donna Paulsen. | 州地检起诉唐娜·鲍尔森 |
[30:03] | Is the defense counsel prepared to proceed with the arraignment? | 辩护律师准备好继续提审了吗 |
[30:05] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[30:06] | Ms. Paulsen, you have been charged | 鲍尔森女士 你被诉 |
[30:08] | with felony intent to commit fraud. | 意图诈骗的重罪 |
[30:10] | This carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison. | 这将导致最高五年的监禁判决 |
[30:13] | Do you understand the charges against you today? | 你清楚今天对你的指控吗 |
[30:16] | Yes, Your Honor. | 清楚 法官大人 |
[30:17] | How do you plead? | 你有什么要辩护的吗 |
[30:20] | Not guilty, Your Honor. | 无罪辩护 法官大人 |
[30:21] | Very well. | 很好 |
[30:22] | Mr. Wolf, is the state ready to go to trial? | 沃尔夫先生 地检准备好进行庭审了吗 |
[30:24] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[30:25] | Trial is set to begin Monday. | 庭审安排在周一开始 |
[30:27] | Next case. | 下一案 |
[30:29] | All right, you made your point. | 好了 你的意思我明白了 |
[30:31] | Let’s plead this down to a misdemeanor | 我们把这案子辩护成轻罪 |
[30:32] | and both go back to our real jobs. | 然后回去干正事吧 |
[30:34] | This is my real job. | 这就是我的正事 |
[30:36] | Maybe if you had a little more respect for what it stands for, | 假如你对这个所代表的东西还留有一丝尊敬的话 |
[30:38] | you wouldn’t be standing here. | 你就不会站在这里了 |
[30:41] | Listen, I’m gonna wipe that look off your smug face. | 听着 我要从你自鸣得意的脸上把那个表情抹去 |
[30:43] | You give it a try, Harvey, | 你尽管试试 哈维 |
[30:45] | but I’ve got all the evidence I need. | 但是我掌握了所需的一切证据 |
[30:54] | You’re gonna have to go find yourself a new secretary. | 你得为自己找个新秘书了 |
[31:17] | I see you’re back to not knocking. | 我看你又开始不敲门了 |
[31:21] | I take it that means you’ve made up your mind. | 我就当这代表你已经下定决心了 |
[31:23] | I have. | 的确 |
[31:25] | And, | 然后 |
[31:26] | what I’ve decided | 我决定 |
[31:28] | is that you shut the door on me the other night, | 你那晚将我拒之门外 |
[31:31] | and it’s not fair for you to dictate | 让你来规定我做过什么 |
[31:33] | what I do and don’t get to say. | 却不让我申辩是不公平的 |
[31:35] | I told you. | 我早告诉过你了 |
[31:36] | It doesn’t matter what you have to say, | 无论你想说什么都不重要 |
[31:38] | because whatever it is, I won’t believe it. | 因为不管怎样 我都不会相信的 |
[31:40] | Well, what if I was here to tell you that I love you? | 那假如我是来告诉你我爱你呢 |
[31:50] | Jessica, you lied to me for months– | 杰西卡 你骗了我几个月… |
[31:54] | Jeff, please. | 杰夫 拜托 |
[31:56] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[32:00] | I know I hurt you, | 我知道我伤害了你 |
[32:02] | but you were the one | 但是是你希望 |
[32:04] | who wanted us to work together and be in a relationship. | 我们能一起工作 开始一段恋情的 |
[32:08] | And you were the one who thought it was a mistake. | 而是你觉得这是个错误的 |
[32:11] | Because I was scared. | 因为我害怕了 |
[32:14] | But I changed my mind, | 但我改变注意了 |
[32:15] | because you refused to give up. | 因为你拒绝放弃 |
[32:19] | And now I’m refusing to give up. | 而如今我也拒绝放弃 |
[32:23] | I want you to stay here. | 我希望你能留在这里 |
[32:26] | I want us to have both. | 我希望我们能工作感情兼得 |
[32:31] | Jessica– | 杰西卡… |
[32:32] | You wanted me to let my walls down. | 你曾经希望我能放下心墙 |
[32:37] | Well, they’re down. | 现在放下了 |
[33:06] | Donna, why don’t you go home? | 唐娜 你为什么不回家 |
[33:07] | You know I like to be alone when I’m getting ready for a trial. | 你知道我准备上庭时喜欢一个人静静 |
[33:09] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[33:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:14] | I think maybe Louis was right. | 我觉得路易也许是对的 |
[33:16] | You think Louis was right about what? | 你觉得路易什么东西对了 |
[33:18] | Maybe he should be handling my case. | 也许应该让他来接手我的案子 |
[33:24] | Okay, well, if that’s how you feel. | 好吧 假如你这么觉得的话 |
[33:27] | I knew it; I knew you would take this as an insult. | 我知道你会觉得这是侮辱 |
[33:29] | How exactly would you like me to take it? | 不然你想让我怎么看 |
[33:31] | I would like you to take it seriously | 我希望你能严肃看待 |
[33:32] | and talk about it with me. | 并且和我谈谈这件事 |
[33:33] | Okay, Donna, | 好吧 唐娜 |
[33:34] | why exactly would you prefer Louis to handle this? | 你到底为什么想要路易接手 |
[33:37] | Because I sat in that arraignment today, | 因为我今天去参加那个传讯 |
[33:39] | and it hit me for the first time | 第一次意识到 |
[33:41] | that I might actually go to prison. | 我可能真的要进监狱了 |
[33:45] | And you were more concerned with attacking Terrance Wolf | 而你更在乎攻击泰伦斯·沃尔夫 |
[33:47] | than you were with me. | 而不是我 |
[33:48] | So you think Louis is right. | 所以你觉得路易是对的 |
[33:50] | I piss off the D.A. too much. | 我把地方检察官惹得太不高兴了 |
[33:51] | Well, you sure did today. | 你今天的确如此 |
[33:52] | Because he’s coming at us. | 那是因为他在针对我们 |
[33:53] | And you’re pouring gas on the fire. | 而你在火上浇油 |
[33:55] | Because that’s what I do, | 因为那就是我的行事风格 |
[33:56] | and I don’t need you | 而我不需要你 |
[33:57] | coming in here second-guessing how I do my job. | 在事后走进这里来批评我的工作方式 |
[33:59] | Harvey, why are you attacking me? | 哈维 你为什么要攻击我 |
[34:01] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[34:02] | You sure as hell are right now. | 你现在绝对是了 |
[34:04] | What? Why am I the– | 什么 为什么我会是… |
[34:05] | Because I’m getting ready for a fight, | 因为我正在准备打仗 |
[34:07] | and you’re telling me you don’t think I can win. | 而你却来告诉我你不觉得我能赢 |
[34:08] | I’m not telling you that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[34:09] | I’m telling you that I’m petrified. | 我是在告诉你我吓坏了 |
[34:10] | And I understand, but I don’t have time to comfort you. | 我理解 但我没时间来安慰你 |
[34:13] | Well, I need you to make time. | 那我需要你挤点时间 |
[34:14] | And I can’t, because– | 我做不到 因为… |
[34:15] | Harvey, this is my life! | 哈维 这是我的人生 |
[34:20] | When I told Louis how you got me out of this thing, | 当我告诉路易你是怎么帮我从这件事里脱身时 |
[34:23] | he told me how scared he was at the thought | 他告诉我一想到我要进监狱 |
[34:26] | of me going to prison, | 他是多么的害怕 |
[34:27] | and I just… | 而我只是… |
[34:29] | need… | 需要… |
[34:30] | you… | 你… |
[34:32] | to– | 来… |
[34:34] | Donna, the thought of you going to prison | 唐娜 一想到你要进监狱了 |
[34:37] | makes me want to drop to my knees. | 我就吓得膝盖一软 |
[34:39] | You want to hear me say it? | 你想听我说出来吗 |
[34:40] | There it is. | 我说了 |
[34:42] | But that’s not gonna happen, | 但那不会发生的 |
[34:43] | because I’m not gonna let it happen. | 因为我不会允许这件事发生的 |
[34:45] | But in order to do that, | 但是要做到这一点 |
[34:46] | you need to let me do what I do. | 你得让我做好我要做的事 |
[34:49] | – Harvey– – That’s enough. | -哈维… -够了 |
[34:50] | You want someone to give you a hug? | 你想找人给你个拥抱吗 |
[34:52] | Go to Louis. | 去找路易 |
[34:53] | You want someone to get you out of this thing, | 你想找人帮你从这件事里脱身 |
[34:55] | you need to leave me alone. | 你就得让我一个人静静 |
[35:09] | I need to know everything you have, | 我要知道你掌握的一切 |
[35:11] | and I need to know right now. | 马上就要知道 |
[35:12] | We got the conductor to sign on, | 我们让驾驶员答应了 |
[35:13] | but we have to give him– | 但是我们得给他… |
[35:14] | I don’t care what I have to give him. | 我不在乎我要给他什么 |
[35:15] | What does that give us? | 只在乎那能给我们带来什么 |
[35:16] | What do you mean? It gives us standing. | 什么意思 能给我们立案的资格 |
[35:18] | Now we can subpoena those records. | 现在我们可以用传票传唤那些记录了 |
[35:19] | Well, that’s not enough. | 那还不够 |
[35:20] | – It’s a start. – I don’t need a start. | -至少是个开始啊 -我要的不是开始 |
[35:22] | I need a finish, and I need it now. | 是结果 而且立刻就要 |
[35:27] | They’re charging Donna, aren’t they? | 他们要起诉唐娜了是吗 |
[35:28] | She was arraigned this morning. | 今天早上被传讯的 |
[35:30] | If this thing goes to trial, I can’t guarantee a win. | 如果上庭 我没法保证能赢 |
[35:34] | So we’re back to trading the case for Donna. | 那你又要为唐娜放弃这个案子了是吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah, and I don’t want to hear your moral objections | 是的 而且我不想听你那套 |
[35:38] | about those people getting away with murder. | 不该让杀人犯漏网的道德说辞 |
[35:39] | I’m not talking about that, Harvey, | 我没打算那么说 哈维 |
[35:40] | but if Donna was arraigned, | 但如果唐娜已经被传讯了 |
[35:41] | it’s not up to them to drop the charges. | 就不是他们撤诉能解决的了 |
[35:43] | It’s up to Wolf, and you know he’s never gonna do that. | 决定权在沃尔夫 你知道他不会撤诉 |
[35:45] | I’m not talking about dropping the charges. | 我不是要让他撤诉 |
[35:46] | I’m talking about making this whole damn thing go away. | 我是要抹掉整个案件 |
[35:49] | Harvey, if you’re saying what I think you’re saying, | 哈维 如果我没理解错 |
[35:51] | that’s obstruction of justice. | 你这是干扰司法公正 |
[35:52] | The way I see it, it’s justice. | 在我看来 这才是公正 |
[35:54] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[35:55] | I do, and I don’t give a shit. | 我知道 而且我不在乎 |
[35:56] | – This is Donna. – All right, I get it. | -此事事关唐娜 -好吧 我懂了 |
[35:58] | But what if what I have isn’t enough? | 但如果我的材料不够呢 |
[36:00] | Like you said, it’s a start. | 你自己说的 至少是个开始 |
[36:01] | Have an official complaint on my desk by the morning. | 明天一早我要在桌上见到正式诉状 |
[36:04] | – And what are you gonna do? – I’m gonna get us enough. | -那你干什么去 -我去弄足够的材料 |
[36:18] | All right, I hear you. I hear you. | 行了 听见了听见了 |
[36:23] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[36:24] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:26] | Yeah, Mike Ross works for me. | 迈克·罗斯是我的手下 |
[36:27] | Hey, I don’t give a shit. | 我不管 |
[36:29] | I told him not to take your case in the first place, | 一开始我就跟他说不要接你的案子 |
[36:31] | because I knew you were a goddamn shakedown artist, | 因为我知道你就是个诈骗犯 |
[36:33] | but now someone I care about is in trouble, | 但现在我在乎的人卷进了麻烦 |
[36:35] | because you took a payout. | 就因为你拿钱走人了 |
[36:37] | Get out of my face. | 滚出去 |
[36:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:39] | If you don’t do what we need you to do, | 如果你不听我们的话 |
[36:42] | I will hurt you. | 你会倒大霉 |
[36:43] | You better be prepared to kill me, | 你最好做好了杀我的准备 |
[36:45] | because I’m not gonna give that money back. | 因为我绝不会把钱还回去的 |
[36:49] | Well, if this is just about money, | 如果只是钱的问题 |
[36:50] | then we don’t need to fight at all. | 那就没什么争的必要了 |
[36:55] | Harvey, this is becoming a habit. | 哈维 我都快养成见你的习惯了 |
[36:58] | I’ve seen you more than my last three boyfriends. | 我见你比见之前三个男友的次数都多 |
[37:00] | Somehow that doesn’t surprise me. | 这并不让我意外 |
[37:02] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[37:03] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[37:05] | But I know you’re not here to mock my relationship, | 但你来恐怕不是为了嘲笑我的恋爱史 |
[37:07] | so what’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[37:09] | We wanted to give you this. | 我们想给你这个 |
[37:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:11] | It’s the lawsuit we filed on behalf of Michael Jaworski. | 我们替迈克尔·亚沃尔斯基拟写的诉状 |
[37:14] | You know, the man you let take the fall for the accident. | 就是被你们当作替罪羊的那位 |
[37:17] | Michael Jaworski can’t sue– | 迈克尔·亚沃尔斯基不可以上诉 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | Sue you, because you were smart enough | 起诉你吗 因为你很聪明 |
[37:20] | to take care of his expenses? | 会替他付账吗 |
[37:22] | Well, now I’m taking care of his expenses. | 现在替他付账的是我了 |
[37:24] | And now we have standing, | 现在可以立案了 |
[37:26] | and we are going to subpoena those documents. | 我们要传唤你们提供这些文件 |
[37:28] | Am I supposed to start quaking in my boots? | 我是不是该怕的发抖呢 |
[37:30] | Nope, we know if you can doctor a report, | 当然不 我们知道如果你们能改报告 |
[37:33] | you can alter those maintenance records. | 这些记录你们也能动手脚 |
[37:35] | I didn’t alter anything. | 我什么也没有篡改 |
[37:36] | Well, that’s not what Joe Henderson said. | 乔·亨德森可不是这么说的 |
[37:37] | He said you came to him, admitted everything, | 他说你找到了他 承认了一切 |
[37:39] | and offered him a settlement to keep quiet. | 还提出了一个让他住口的和解方案 |
[37:42] | We didn’t admit anything, and that settlement is sealed. | 我们什么也没承认 而且那是保密协定 |
[37:44] | Oh, you mean this settlement? | 你说的是这份吗 |
[37:49] | We had an agreement. | 我们有约在先的 |
[37:50] | Well, here’s the thing about paying people off, Evan. | 伊凡 拿钱息事宁人的坏处就在于 |
[37:53] | Someone can always pay them more. | 总有人能出更高的价 |
[37:57] | His word won’t hold up against Richard McIntyre’s. | 他的话没有理查德·麦金泰尔先生的可靠 |
[37:59] | Oh, he’s not saying that Richard McIntyre put him up to it. | 他不会说是理查德·麦金泰尔先生指使的 |
[38:02] | He’s saying you did. | 他说是你干的 |
[38:03] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[38:05] | And does that really matter? | 那真的重要吗 |
[38:09] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:10] | You made the author of that report disappear. | 你让写报告的作者消失了 |
[38:12] | You made Joe Henderson disappear. | 也让乔·亨德森消失了 |
[38:15] | Figure out a way to make the witness against Donna | 想想办法让唐娜的目击者也 |
[38:17] | change her tune. | 改个说辞 |
[38:18] | That’s obstruction of justice. | 这是妨碍司法公正 |
[38:20] | That’s not my problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[38:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[38:23] | It’s your call. | 决定权在你 |
[38:25] | Maybe people will believe Joe, maybe they won’t, | 也许人们会相信乔 也许不会 |
[38:28] | but instead of making money, | 但怎样你恐怕都不但赚不到钱 |
[38:29] | you’re gonna be defending yourself in court | 还得用接下来的五年辛苦地在庭上 |
[38:30] | for the next five years. | 为自己做辩护了 |
[38:33] | You’re so sure we did this, you’re really gonna let us | 既然确信是我们干的 你真的会选择 |
[38:36] | get away with murder for your secretary? | 为了你的秘书让我们逃出法网吗 |
[38:38] | You’re damn right I am, and if I had to do it again, | 我正是要这么做 就算让我再选一百次 |
[38:41] | I’d do it 100 times. | 我也绝不会犹豫 |
[38:55] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[38:58] | You know that it is. | 你知道这是什么 |
[39:03] | – Jeff — – Jessica, you were right. | -杰夫 -杰西卡 你说的对 |
[39:06] | We either need to have both, or it’s not going to work. | 要么两者兼得 要么两者皆失 |
[39:10] | And you don’t want both? | 但你不想兼得 |
[39:13] | Effective immediately, I’m tendering my resignation. | 此刻起 我提出辞职 |
[39:21] | Then I wish you luck. | 那我祝你好运 |
[39:24] | Good luck, Jessica. | 也祝你好运 杰西卡 |
[39:49] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[39:50] | Yes, of course I remember. It happened right there. | 当然记得 就是在那发生的 |
[39:56] | Well, it was your fault, | 那都是你的错 |
[39:57] | ’cause you made me burst out laughing. | 是你害我大笑的 |
[39:59] | You didn’t just burst. | 可不光是大笑吧 |
[40:00] | You spat a piece of shrimp across the room | 你喷出了一块虾肉都飞到屋子那头了 |
[40:02] | and into the back of my mother’s hair. | 就落在我妈妈的头发上 |
[40:06] | And she didn’t even feel it because of all the hair spray, | 但因为厚厚的发胶她甚至都没感觉到 |
[40:08] | and it stuck in there like a tick. | 结果虾就跟标签似的一直挂在那里 |
[40:10] | Oh, my God. | 太搞笑了 |
[40:11] | I could hardly look at her or that boyfriend | 接下来的两个小时我都没好意思 |
[40:12] | for the next two hours. | 看她和她男朋友 |
[40:14] | What was his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[40:15] | Who cares? He was such a loser. | 谁在乎 笨蛋一个 |
[40:16] | Oh, come on; he was the reason you had | 拜托 他可是你参加了那个 |
[40:18] | that god-awful party in the first place. | 糟糕透顶的派对的原因呢 |
[40:28] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[40:29] | You don’t need to thank me. You already thanked me. | 不用道谢了 你不是都谢过我了吗 |
[40:31] | No, I thanked you for fixing it. | 不 上次道谢是谢谢你救我 |
[40:34] | Now I’m thanking you for not bringing it up all night. | 这次是谢谢你一晚上都没提这事 |
[40:39] | I just figured if you wanted it brought up, | 我想如果你愿意谈 |
[40:40] | you’d bring it up, and now you have, so… | 你会主动提 你看你这不是提起了吗 |
[40:48] | I told you I’d never let anything happen to you, | 我说过不会让你出事 |
[40:51] | and I won’t ever, | 就绝对会遵守诺言 |
[40:55] | so you don’t ever have to feel scared like that again. | 所以以后你再也不用害怕成那个样子了 |
[41:03] | I thought you said you didn’t do the comfort thing. | 你不是说你不会安慰人吗 |
[41:06] | I didn’t say I didn’t do it. | 我没说我不会 |
[41:07] | I said I didn’t have time, | 我说的是当时没时间 |
[41:09] | because I was so busy saving your ass. | 因为我在忙着救你的小命 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 很抱歉质疑了你 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 我也很抱歉吼了你 |
[41:32] | Anyone else every loses faith in me, | 其他人对我失去信心 |
[41:35] | it doesn’t matter. | 我根本不在乎 |
[41:40] | But with you, it’s different. | 但你不行 |
[41:51] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[42:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:02] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[42:10] | You know I love you, Donna. | 你知道我爱你 唐娜 |