时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Jeff… – Jessica, you were right. | -杰夫 -杰西卡 你说的对 |
[00:04] | We either need to have both, or it’s not going to work. | 要么两者兼得 要么两者皆失 |
[00:06] | Effective immediately, I’m tendering my resignation. | 此刻起 我提出辞职 |
[00:10] | Forstman doesn’t throw money around | 傅滋曼可不会做没有回报 |
[00:11] | without getting something in return. | 白白撒钱的亏本生意 |
[00:13] | He’s gonna get money in return. | 他会赚到钱 |
[00:15] | Money is third on his list. | 他的心中钱只排在第三位 |
[00:16] | The first two are getting back at people | 前两位是报复人 |
[00:18] | and getting control of people. | 和控制人 |
[00:19] | Son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[00:20] | You didn’t bring me here for you to sign on the arrows. | 你让我来不是为了让你签字 |
[00:22] | You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows. | 而是为了让我签字 |
[00:24] | Yep. | 没错 |
[00:24] | After Woodall lost his job, | 伍德尔失去工作后 |
[00:26] | Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C., | 傅滋曼把他安排到了证监会 |
[00:28] | Where’s the proof? | 证据在哪里 |
[00:29] | In Eric Woodall’s bank accounts. | 在埃里克·伍德尔的银行账户里 |
[00:30] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[00:32] | I’m your boss. | 我是你上司 |
[00:33] | Gentlemen, give me a minute. | 先生们 给我一分钟 |
[00:34] | You’re forcing me to turn you in | 你就是逼我 |
[00:36] | for what you did 12 years ago. | 检举你12年前做的事情 |
[00:38] | You’re not gonna do that, | 你不会的 |
[00:39] | because you did it too, pal. | 因为你也牵涉其中了 伙计 |
[00:42] | Anyone else every loses faith in me, | 其他人对我失去信心 |
[00:45] | it doesn’t matter. | 我根本不在乎 |
[00:47] | But with you, it’s different. | 但你不行 |
[00:49] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[00:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:52] | You know I love you, Donna. | 你知道我爱你 唐娜 |
[01:20] | To Harvey. | 敬哈维 |
[01:22] | To Harvey. Cheers. | 敬哈维 干杯 |
[01:47] | Jay, can I get a Macallan 18? | 杰伊 给我杯麦卡伦18年 |
[01:51] | You know, usually when someone wins their first trial, | 要知道 一般来说第一次胜诉 |
[01:53] | they at least pretend to finish the drink | 至少会假装把助理地检官同事们 |
[01:55] | their fellow ADAs bought them. | 买的酒喝完 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry, do we– | 抱歉 我们… |
[01:58] | Know each other? Not yet. | 认识吗 还不呢 |
[01:59] | But today’s your lucky day. | 但今天你走运 |
[02:01] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[02:02] | Because it’s the day you get to meet Donna. | 因为你今天能结识唐娜 |
[02:04] | And let me guess. You’re Donna. | 我猜猜 你就是唐娜 |
[02:06] | Oh, you have no idea how Donna I am. | 你可不知道我有多唐娜 |
[02:09] | – Well, Donna, I’m Harvey– – Harvey Specter. | -好吧 唐娜 我是哈维… -斯佩克特 |
[02:12] | You really think I’d be talking to you | 你觉得我要是不知道你是谁 |
[02:13] | if I didn’t know who you were? | 还会跟你说话吗 |
[02:14] | And how exactly do you know about me? | 那你究竟怎么知道我的 |
[02:16] | I know about everybody. | 我知道所有人 |
[02:17] | What I don’t know is | 我不知道的是 |
[02:19] | why this is the first case you ever took to trial. | 为什么选这个案子作为你的法庭处子秀 |
[02:21] | Because it was a white-collar crime, | 因为是白领犯罪 |
[02:22] | not some drug dealer on a corner, | 不是街角的毒贩 |
[02:24] | which makes it the kind of case– | 所以这种案子 |
[02:25] | That puts your name in the paper. | 能让你上报纸 |
[02:28] | You’re not just a pretty face, are you? | 你不仅是长得美 是吧 |
[02:29] | No, I’m not. | 的确 |
[02:32] | So maybe you should buy me a drink, | 所以或许你该请我一杯酒 |
[02:33] | and we can continue this conversation in the corner. | 我们可以去角落里继续对话 |
[02:37] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[02:54] | Sean, what are you doing in my building | 肖恩 你大晚上的 |
[02:56] | in the middle of the night? | 跑来我公寓楼做什么 |
[02:57] | I thought we were done with you following me. | 我以为你不跟踪我了 |
[02:58] | I’m not following you. | 我没跟踪你 |
[03:00] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[03:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:03] | You need my help, or the SEC needs my help? | 你需要 还是证监会 |
[03:06] | We both do. | 都需要 |
[03:07] | But at the moment, I care more about me | 但现在 我更在乎我自己 |
[03:08] | than I do about the SEC. | 而不是证监会 |
[03:10] | I can’t find the money. | 我找不到那笔钱了 |
[03:12] | What do you mean you can’t find the money? | 什么意思 |
[03:13] | What the hell have you been doing for the last three months? | 你这三个月都在做什么 |
[03:14] | Looking for the money. | 找钱 |
[03:15] | Then look harder, | 那就再使劲点找 |
[03:16] | because Woodall isn’t in the charity business. | 伍德尔可不是做慈善的 |
[03:18] | Forstman buys people, | 傅兹曼贿赂人 |
[03:20] | and we handed them to you on a silver platter. | 我们把那人双手奉上了 |
[03:22] | And I stuck my neck out for you, | 我为你冒了险 |
[03:23] | and I accused my friend of being on the take. | 指控我朋友受贿 |
[03:25] | Now, if I can’t follow through with that, | 如果我不能把事做到底 |
[03:26] | Eric Woodall walks. | 埃里克·伍德尔就要逃脱罪责了 |
[03:27] | Charles Forstman walks. | 查尔斯·傅兹曼也是 |
[03:29] | Well, what makes you think I can find the money | 你凭什么觉得 你都找不到那笔钱 |
[03:30] | when you couldn’t? | 我却能找到呢 |
[03:31] | I don’t know if you can or not, | 我不知道你能不能 |
[03:32] | but they’re gonna shut me down in five days, | 但这个案子我只剩五天时间了 |
[03:34] | and I need all the help I can get. | 能获得的帮助我都需要 |
[03:44] | Okay, enough about me. Let’s talk about you. | 不说我了 说说你吧 |
[03:45] | Ooh, my favorite subject. | 这是我最喜欢的话题 |
[03:47] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:49] | I think your favorite subject didn’t come up to me | 我觉得你最喜欢的话题找上我 |
[03:51] | just to find out why I went to trial. | 不是为了弄清楚我为什么上庭 |
[03:53] | You want something. | 你有所求 |
[03:55] | I sure do. | 是啊 |
[03:56] | And I think I might be ready to give it to you. | 我觉得我或许能给你 |
[03:59] | It’s not sex. | 不是性 |
[04:02] | Then never mind. | 那当我没说 |
[04:05] | Wow, you’re gonna be that honest about it. | 你还真是坦诚啊 |
[04:07] | Saves time. | 省时间嘛 |
[04:10] | Well, in that case, I want to move to your desk. | 那我也不绕弯 我要做你的秘书 |
[04:13] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[04:15] | Because it’s no secret that in a few years, | 因为人人知道 你再过几年 |
[04:16] | you’re going back to Gordon, Schmidt, and Van Dyke. | 就要回高登·施密特·范·戴克律所 |
[04:18] | And let me guess, you want to come with me when I do. | 我猜猜 你到时想一起来 |
[04:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 |
[04:22] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[04:24] | Because I’m gonna be an actress, | 因为我要做个演员 |
[04:25] | and I want somebody who understands | 我想要一个知道 |
[04:27] | that there’s more to life than just the DA’s office. | 人生不止局限于地检官办公室的人 |
[04:29] | And that I can give my all to them | 而且我能付出一切 |
[04:31] | but still step out for the occasional audition. | 但偶尔还能去试镜 |
[04:33] | So you’re stepping out on me already? | 你这就要抛弃我啊 |
[04:35] | Yes, but the important thing is, | 是的 但重点是 |
[04:37] | I’m telling you about it in advance. | 我提前告诉你了啊 |
[04:39] | Macallan 36. | 麦卡伦36年 |
[04:41] | I didn’t order a Macallan 36. | 我没点这个啊 |
[04:42] | It’s from the gentleman over there. | 那边的先生送的 |
[04:46] | Okay, I don’t know who that is, | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[04:47] | but I’m telling you right now, he is bad news. | 但我现在就告诉你 他是麻烦 |
[04:56] | You look different. | 你看上去很不一样 |
[04:59] | I will take that as a compliment. | 我就当是夸我了 |
[05:01] | I meant I wasn’t expecting to see you like that– | 我是说我没想到会见到你这样子… |
[05:03] | I-I know what you meant. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[05:04] | What you really meant is that you weren’t expecting | 你的意思是 你根本没想到 |
[05:06] | to see me at all. | 会看到我 |
[05:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:09] | Come on, Harvey. | 拜托 哈维 |
[05:10] | Ever since Mike came back to the firm, | 自从迈克回到律所 |
[05:12] | I’ve basically been nonexistent to you. | 你就一直视我不存在 |
[05:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | Cahill can’t find the money. | 卡荷尔找不到那笔钱 |
[05:19] | What do you mean he can’t find the money? | 什么叫找不到那笔钱 |
[05:21] | What’s he been doing this whole time? | 他这么长时间都在做什么啊 |
[05:22] | – Yeah, that’s what I said. – And what did he say? | -我也这么问的 -那他怎么说 |
[05:24] | He said he’s in trouble and he needs our help. | 他说他遇到麻烦了 需要我们帮忙 |
[05:26] | And I’m gonna tell you what I couldn’t tell him. | 我要告诉你一些不能告诉他的事 |
[05:28] | He can’t find the money | 他找不到钱 |
[05:29] | because he’s been looking in the wrong place. | 是因为他找错了地方 |
[05:31] | So where’s the right place? | 那应该去哪里找 |
[05:33] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不太清楚 |
[05:35] | But somewhere, there’s a person Eric Woodall cares about, | 但就在某处存在着一个埃里克·伍德尔在乎的人 |
[05:38] | and that’s where the money went. | 那里就是钱的去处 |
[05:39] | And why can’t we tell Cahill that? | 我们为什么不能跟卡荷尔这么说 |
[05:41] | Because I don’t want him to know how I know it. | 因为我不想让他知道我是如何知道这件事的 |
[05:43] | – How do you know it? – Because I know. | -那你是怎么知道的 -我就是知道 |
[05:48] | You want a chance to exist? | 你想要个存在的机会 |
[05:49] | Figure out a way to get this done. | 那就想出方法解决这件事 |
[06:52] | Louis, I got your note, | 路易 我收到你的便条了 |
[06:53] | and I know that Norma’s still out, | 我也知道诺玛还没回来 |
[06:55] | but I really don’t have time to– | 但我真的没时间… |
[06:56] | Norma’s dead. | 诺玛死了 |
[06:59] | What? | 什么 |
[07:00] | She died this morning taking care of her sister. | 她今早照顾她姐姐时去世了 |
[07:02] | Oh, Louis, I’m so sorry. | 路易 我很遗憾 |
[07:04] | You don’t need to fake it, Donna. | 不用装了 唐娜 |
[07:06] | I’m not faking it. | 我没有在装 |
[07:07] | She was a sweet woman. | 她是个不错的人 |
[07:08] | She was a frickin’ battle-ax is what she was. | 她就是个母老虎 |
[07:10] | There wasn’t a day that went by | 过去的每一天 |
[07:11] | that I didn’t want to rip out | 我都想把她曲张的静脉拽出来 |
[07:12] | one of her varicose veins and strangle her with it. | 然后用它来勒死她 |
[07:14] | Okay, I don’t think you’re in touch with | 好吧 我觉得你现在 |
[07:16] | how you’re really feeling right now. | 无法认清自己的真实想法 |
[07:17] | How I’m feeling is that she left me high and dry | 我现在的感觉就是她一如既往地 |
[07:19] | just like she always did. | 留我在这里孤立无援 |
[07:21] | You expect her to keep working? | 你还想让她继续工作 |
[07:23] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:24] | It’s her entire estate laid out on paper. | 这是她全部的财产清单 |
[07:26] | She couldn’t manage my calendar, | 她没办法管理好我的日程 |
[07:27] | but this crap that she plans within an inch of her life. | 自己的生活倒管得细致入微 |
[07:29] | And you want me to make sure | 你希望我确保这些 |
[07:30] | these things are bequeathed properly? | 资产得到妥善安置吗 |
[07:32] | You can stuff them in a giant pinata for all I care. | 你把它们全拿去填充玩具我也没意见 |
[07:34] | I have to go find the perfect urn | 我还得去找个像样的罐子 |
[07:35] | to throw her ashes off the top of the building. | 装着她的骨灰从楼顶扔下去 |
[07:37] | She requested that? | 她这么要求的 |
[07:38] | No, she wanted them to be in here with me, | 没有 她想把骨灰放在我这里 |
[07:39] | but like hell I’m gonna do that. | 但我绝不会那么做的 |
[07:40] | Okay, Louis, I will take care of this for you, | 好吧 路易 我帮你处理这件事 |
[07:43] | but you’re not throwing her ashes anywhere without me. | 但你不能在我不在的时候去撒她的骨灰 |
[07:45] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | Do you want me to smooth things over with Harvey for you? | 那你需要我去和哈维打个招呼吗 |
[07:48] | No. | 不用 |
[07:50] | Harvey will be just fine on his own. | 哈维现在自己靠自己就很好 |
[07:56] | I know who you are, and I’m not interested. | 我知道你是谁 我不感兴趣 |
[07:59] | Just ’cause I got a bad reputation? | 就因为我的名声不好吗 |
[08:01] | Because I’m not accepting a drink | 是我不想因为把你的对手关起来了 |
[08:02] | for putting your rival behind bars. | 就和你喝酒 |
[08:04] | You got the wrong idea, pal. | 你想错了 伙计 |
[08:05] | I didn’t buy you that for putting my enemy away. | 我请你喝酒不是因为你把我的敌人关起来了 |
[08:08] | I bought you that for how you put my enemy away. | 而是因为你把他关进去的方法 |
[08:11] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你得到我的注意了 |
[08:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:16] | You. | 你 |
[08:17] | You’ve got something special. | 你身上有些特别的东西 |
[08:19] | And I want people with something special | 我希望这样的人 |
[08:21] | working for me. | 为我工作 |
[08:22] | Why exactly would I want to work for you? | 我为什么会想要为你工作 |
[08:23] | I can think of a million reasons, | 我可以想到一百万个理由 |
[08:25] | ’cause that’s the signing bonus I’m gonna give you, | 那正是我要给你的签约奖金 |
[08:27] | and that’s a hell of a lot more money | 那个数额也远超过 |
[08:28] | than you’re ever gonna make as a lawyer. | 你做一辈子律师能挣到的钱 |
[08:29] | And what if I told you | 那我如果告诉你 |
[08:30] | I don’t practice law to make money? | 我当律师不是为了钱呢 |
[08:32] | Then I’d ask you, what do you practice it for? | 那我就会问你 你当律师是为了什么 |
[08:35] | To bend people to my will. | 为了让人们按我的意愿行事 |
[08:37] | Then bend people to your will for me | 那就为我让别人按你的意愿行事 |
[08:40] | and make a lot of money on top of it. | 除此之外再大赚一笔 |
[08:43] | Well, here’s the thing, Mr. Forstman. | 但傅滋曼先生 事情是这样的 |
[08:46] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这跟你没什么关系 |
[08:47] | but I’ll be making 1/2 million a year in no time. | 但我马上就可以每年挣五十万 |
[08:50] | 1/2 million a year is dick. | 每年挣五十万算个屁 |
[08:52] | My gardener makes that. | 我的园丁都挣那么多 |
[08:54] | Then go offer your gardener a job, | 那就把这工作给你园丁把 |
[08:56] | because I’m not interested. | 因为我不感兴趣 |
[08:57] | Just so you know, | 顺便说一句 |
[08:59] | if you change your mind and come back to me, | 如果你改变主意想来找我了 |
[09:01] | it’s not gonna be the same conversation. | 那时候情况可就不一样了 |
[09:04] | Thanks for the drink. Good luck, Mr. Forstman. | 谢谢你的酒 祝你好运 傅滋曼先生 |
[09:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:14] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[09:15] | If Forstman gave the money to someone Woodall’s close to, | 如果傅滋曼把钱给了伍德尔亲近的人 |
[09:18] | we need to start by compiling a family tree. | 我们需要开始画家谱了 |
[09:20] | I meant why aren’t you at school today? | 我是说你今天怎么不去上学 |
[09:22] | Because I’m gonna prove to Harvey that I exist. | 因为我要向哈维证明我确实存在 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Now that you mention it, what was that last night? | 既然你提起了 昨晚是怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Ever since you came back, | 自从你回来 |
[09:30] | it’s like you and Harvey speak this secret language, | 就好像你和哈维在说着某种秘密语言 |
[09:33] | and I’m not a part of it. | 而我却参与不进去 |
[09:34] | Rachel, come on. We have history. | 瑞秋 别这样 我们有感情基础的 |
[09:35] | I’m not talking about history. I’m talking about respect. | 我说的不是感情基础 我说的是尊重 |
[09:37] | Okay, you don’t know what you’re talking about | 好吧 如果你认为哈维不尊重你 |
[09:39] | if you think Harvey doesn’t respect you. | 那你一定是想错了 |
[09:40] | Are you gonna tell me that last night | 你是想跟我说昨晚 |
[09:41] | he didn’t give you a look that said, | 他没有给你个表情暗示 |
[09:42] | “You don’t need to tell her the full story | “你不用全告诉她 |
[09:44] | because she doesn’t need to know”? | 因为她没必要知道” |
[09:46] | Rachel, he didn’t give me that look | 瑞秋 他用眼神示意 |
[09:47] | because he doesn’t respect you. | 不是因为他不尊重你 |
[09:48] | He gave me that look because he’s ashamed. | 而是因为他觉得羞耻 |
[09:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:56] | Let’s just say that I’m not the only one | 这么说吧 被查尔斯·傅滋曼耍过的 |
[09:58] | that Charles Forstman duped. | 并不是只有我一个 |
[10:00] | – Harvey got taken by Forstman? – Yes. | -哈维也被傅滋曼摆过一道 -是的 |
[10:02] | And he only told me because he had to | 他只告诉了我 因为他不得不说 |
[10:03] | when we were in the middle of that takeover battle. | 那时收购战激战正酣 |
[10:05] | That’s why Harvey’s so slow to care about anybody. | 所以哈维才谁都不在乎 |
[10:09] | Forstman used somebody he cared about. | 傅滋曼利用了他在意的人 |
[10:12] | Holy shit. I never even thought about that. | 该死 我怎么没想到过 |
[10:14] | Who do you think it was? | 你觉得会是谁 |
[10:15] | I don’t know, but I have a pretty good guess. | 我不知道 但我有个不错的猜想 |
[10:19] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:21] | I think this place is a dump, and I’m busy, | 我觉得这地方很逊 而我很忙 |
[10:23] | so why don’t you tell me why we’re here? | 所以为什么不直说 叫我来干什么 |
[10:25] | I want to open a restaurant here. | 我想在这开餐厅 |
[10:27] | Marcus, there’s already a restaurant here. | 马库斯 这里已经是一家餐厅了 |
[10:29] | And it isn’t working. | 而且买卖不好 |
[10:30] | Which is why they’re gonna lose their lease. | 所以他们租不下去了 |
[10:33] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[10:34] | I’ve got a chef. | 我已经找到了厨师 |
[10:36] | I’ve got a liquor license. | 取得了酒类许可证 |
[10:38] | I’ve got renovation plans. | 还有改造计划 |
[10:39] | I have everything I need. | 我万事俱备 |
[10:42] | Except the money. | 只差资金 |
[10:44] | I need $150,000. | 我需要十五万美元 |
[10:45] | – Are you crazy? – Come on, Harvey. | -你疯了 -拜托 哈维 |
[10:47] | This is my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[10:48] | I know I can make this work. | 我知道我能干好 |
[10:50] | And I’m not saying you can’t, | 我不是说你不能 |
[10:51] | but I don’t have that kind of money. | 但我没有这笔钱 |
[10:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[10:54] | You’re the big-time lawyer | 你是大牌律师 |
[10:55] | who just got his name in the paper. | 而且刚刚上了报纸 |
[10:56] | My name in the paper doesn’t pay me extra money. | 上了报纸 也没人多给我钱 |
[10:59] | I make $50,000 a year. | 我每年收入是五万美元 |
[11:01] | And you said you were gonna be a corporate lawyer. | 你说过你要当企业律师了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, and when I am, I can help you, but right now… | 是的 我当了之后可以帮助你 但现在… |
[11:05] | I don’t give a shit about right now. | 我才不管你现在怎样 |
[11:08] | I give a shit about when you were supposed to be | 我只在乎你什么时候才能 |
[11:09] | my big brother, but instead, what did you do? | 有个大哥的样子 可你呢 做了什么 |
[11:11] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[11:12] | Then you know I can never get a loan | 那你知道 我这辈子 |
[11:14] | for as long as I live. | 都贷不到款吧 |
[11:15] | Marcus, when are you gonna take responsibility | 马库斯 你什么时候才能对自己 |
[11:17] | for your own shit? | 负起责任呢 |
[11:17] | What the hell does it look like I’m trying to do? | 你以为我这是在干什么 |
[11:25] | I came to you first because I know you’d want me to, | 我第一个来找你 是因为我知道你希望我成功 |
[11:29] | but if you don’t come through, | 但如果你不想帮我 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna go to Mom. | 我就去找妈妈 |
[11:33] | You don’t mean Mom. | 你不是想找妈妈 |
[11:34] | You mean him. | 是想找他 |
[11:36] | And you’re not taking a nickel from that man. | 你一份钱也不许跟那个男人要 |
[11:38] | Taking his money isn’t gonna make | 拿他的钱 也不会 |
[11:39] | what he did to Dad any worse. | 让他对爸爸做出的事变得更糟 |
[11:41] | That’s bullshit, and you know it, | 这是胡扯 你心知肚明 |
[11:42] | and I’m not gonna let you do it. | 我不会让你这么干的 |
[11:45] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[11:46] | How the hell are you gonna stop me? | 你要怎么阻止我 |
[11:56] | Am I crazy, | 是我疯了吗 |
[11:57] | or is that the same dress you were wearing | 还是你确实穿了 |
[11:58] | the last time I saw you? | 上次见你时那条裙子 |
[12:00] | You must be crazy, | 肯定是你疯了 |
[12:01] | because I don’t wear the same dress ever. | 因为我从不穿同一件衣服 |
[12:03] | Then you must spend a fortune on wardrobe. | 那你的衣橱肯定投入了巨资 |
[12:06] | But I have to say, it’s worth it. | 但我必须说 这很值得 |
[12:09] | I suddenly get the feeling this isn’t just a drop-by. | 我突然觉得 你不是顺路来拜访那么简单 |
[12:12] | I want to move up our timeline. | 我想加快速度 |
[12:14] | Harvey, we have a deal. | 哈维 我们说好的 |
[12:16] | I put myself on the line for you, | 我给你做担保 |
[12:17] | and our deal is not going to change. | 而这个约定不能改 |
[12:19] | I could just pay you the money back and move on. | 我可以把钱还你 自己另谋高就 |
[12:21] | And if you could do that, you wouldn’t be here | 如果你能那么做 你就不会到这来 |
[12:23] | asking to come back. | 要求回来 |
[12:25] | How much money did Marcus lose this time? | 这次马库斯又输了多少钱 |
[12:27] | He didn’t lose anything. He wants to start a restaurant. | 他没输钱 他想开一家餐厅 |
[12:29] | He doesn’t want to start shit. | 他什么都不想开 |
[12:31] | He owes somebody something. | 他是又欠债了 |
[12:33] | You don’t know that. He’s turned his life around. | 你不了解情况 他已经浪子回头了 |
[12:35] | What I know is, he has a problem, | 在我看来 他有问题 |
[12:37] | and he’s looking to get money from you. | 而且他想从你这里拿钱 |
[12:40] | And you’re not gonna get it from me. | 而你不会从我这里拿到钱的 |
[12:43] | Then I’ll get it somewhere else. | 那我就从别的地方弄 |
[12:46] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:48] | I got a job offer from Charles Forstman. | 查尔斯·傅滋曼要我去为他工作 |
[12:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:54] | I don’t care what he’s offering you. | 我不管他向你许诺了什么 |
[12:56] | Don’t take it. | 不要接受 |
[12:57] | Because he’s got a bad reputation? | 是因为他名声很差吗 |
[12:58] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[12:59] | I think there are a lot of things | 我觉得你自以为知道很多事 |
[13:00] | you think you know that you don’t. | 但其实你并不了解 |
[13:01] | What I know is, you’re either gonna help me | 我只知道 要么你帮助我 |
[13:03] | or Charles Forstman is. | 要么查尔斯·傅滋曼帮我 |
[13:05] | It’s up to you. | 都取决于你 |
[13:07] | Harvey, I can’t make you listen to me, | 哈维 我无法强迫你听我的 |
[13:09] | but what I’m not going to do is let you come here | 但我不会让你到这来 |
[13:12] | and leverage me with some bullshit offer | 用一个卑鄙的银行家 |
[13:14] | from a shady banker, so do what you’re gonna do. | 来威胁我给你些什么 所以随你便 |
[13:17] | But don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没有警告过你 |
[13:33] | You can buy all the Wonder Bread you want, Eric, | 你要买多少”奇迹面包”都行 埃里克 |
[13:36] | but you can’t take it with you to prison. | 但你没法带进监狱 |
[13:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:38] | I’m here to remind you that once they find the money, | 我来提醒你一旦他们找到那笔钱 |
[13:41] | it’s all gonna come tumbling down. | 事情就全败露了 |
[13:42] | Well, they’re not gonna find the money, | 他们找不到的 |
[13:45] | ’cause there is no money. | 因为根本没有那笔钱 |
[13:46] | Not in your accounts, but I know what Cahill doesn’t. | 不在你的账户 卡荷尔不知道但我知道 |
[13:50] | Forstman gave it to somebody you care about, | 傅滋曼把钱交给你在乎的人 |
[13:52] | and if I tell him that, it’ll be too late. | 等我告诉他 那一切就太晚了 |
[13:54] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[13:55] | You’re trying to bait me into moving the body. | 你想引我把钱转走 |
[13:58] | We both know you’re not dumb enough to do that. | 我们都知道你没那么傻 |
[14:00] | I’m here to get you to cut a deal | 我是来给跟你做个交易 |
[14:01] | and turn Forstman in. | 让你供出傅滋曼 |
[14:03] | You don’t have the authority to cut a deal. | 你没资格跟我谈交易 |
[14:05] | No, but I can get Cahill to | 确实 但你雇我当你律师后 |
[14:08] | after you hire me to represent you. | 我可以让卡荷尔来谈交易 |
[14:11] | You mean hire the fox to watch the henhouse? | 你说雇只狐狸来看鸡舍 |
[14:14] | Not a chance. | 门都没有 |
[14:15] | Eric, they’re closing in, | 埃里克 他们就要查到你了 |
[14:18] | and when they do, you’re gonna want to call me. | 一旦查到 你就需要找我了 |
[14:20] | So why don’t you take my card? | 不如你先收下我的名片 |
[14:34] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[14:36] | Woodall’s got 30 people it could be, | 伍德尔找到30个值得怀疑的人 |
[14:37] | or it could be none of them. | 但也可能根本不在这30人里 |
[14:39] | I know that, but this is our job. | 我知道 但这是我们的任务 |
[14:40] | No, our job is to help Harvey get Forstman. | 不 我们的任务是帮哈维打败傅滋曼 |
[14:45] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking– | 如果你确实在想我觉得你在想的事 |
[14:46] | – I am, and you are too. – Rachel, we are never gonna get Harvey | -是的 -瑞秋 我们不可能让哈维 |
[14:48] | to go after Forstman for what they did 12 years ago. | 去为12年前的事对付傅滋曼 |
[14:51] | Why, because of his brother? | 为什么 因为他弟弟吗 |
[14:52] | Yes, because of his brother, or because he’s ashamed. | 对 因为他弟弟 也可能因为他惭愧 |
[14:55] | Either way, he knows it’s a possibility. | 不管怎么说 他知道有种可能性 |
[14:57] | He doesn’t need me to tell him about it. | 他用不着我去告诉他 |
[14:59] | No, he just doesn’t need me to tell him about it. | 不 他只是不需要我去告诉他 |
[15:01] | – Rachel– – This is not about that. | -瑞秋 -跟我存不存在无关 |
[15:03] | Look, I can’t tell him | 我不能跟他说 |
[15:06] | because I’m not supposed to know, but you can. | 因为我不该知道这件事 但你可以 |
[15:08] | And I just told you, he doesn’t want to hear it. | 我说了他不想听这种话 |
[15:10] | And when has that ever stopped you before? | 他的意愿阻止过你开口骂 |
[15:11] | – This is different. – Why? | -这不一样 -为什么 |
[15:13] | Because he’s ashamed. | 因为他为此惭愧 |
[15:16] | Then he’s not thinking right, | 那他现在就没有正确看待问题 |
[15:18] | and he needs your help more than ever. | 他比任何时候都需要你 |
[15:25] | Then we’re both telling him. | 那我们一起跟他说 |
[15:26] | Mike, I don’t need the credit. | 迈克 我不需要那份功劳 |
[15:27] | No, this isn’t about credit. This is about us. | 不 这无关功劳 这与我们有关 |
[15:29] | He can’t tell me something and expect me not to tell you. | 他不能指望我会对你有所隐瞒 |
[15:36] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[15:38] | Yes. Where have you been all day? | 没错 你这一整天去哪儿了 |
[15:40] | Why? Is there something you want to talk about? | 怎么了 你有事要跟我说吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah, where you’ve been. | 对啊 你去哪里了 |
[15:42] | Sean Cahill was at my door last night– | 肖恩·卡荷尔昨晚到我门口 |
[15:44] | Harvey, Norma passed away. | 哈维 诺玛去世了 |
[15:45] | I’ve been helping Louis. | 我在帮路易的忙 |
[15:47] | Norma died? | 诺玛死了 |
[15:49] | That’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[15:51] | I thought you couldn’t stand her. | 我还以为你受不了她呢 |
[15:52] | I couldn’t, but I assume Louis loved her, so… | 我是受不了 但我认为路易爱她… |
[15:56] | Do what you need to do. | 该干什么干什么去吧 |
[15:57] | Because she was his secretary, he must have loved her. | 因为她是他的秘书 所以他肯定爱她 |
[16:02] | – That’s not what I meant. – But it is what you said. | -我不是这意思 -但你就是这么说的 |
[16:04] | Okay, Donna. What’s wrong? | 好吧 唐娜 怎么了 |
[16:06] | How about we start with the fact | 那我们先来谈谈这个吧 |
[16:07] | that I have been wondering for the last ten hours | 过去的十个小时里我都在想 |
[16:09] | if you’re going to acknowledge what happened last night. | 你会不会承认昨晚发生的事 |
[16:12] | But you’re you, so of course you’re not. | 但你还是这样 所以你肯定不会承认了 |
[16:14] | I’m not gonna acknowledge it | 我不会承认什么 |
[16:15] | because nothing happened last night. | 因为昨晚什么都没发生 |
[16:16] | Why? And don’t tell me I know why. | 为什么 别说我知道 |
[16:18] | Because it would have been a mistake, and you know it. | 因为你知道那是个错误 |
[16:20] | What I know is something happened, | 我知道的是昨晚有事发生了 |
[16:23] | and you ran away, but not before you told me you loved me. | 但在你告诉我你爱我之后就跑掉了 |
[16:25] | I did that because I wanted to make you feel better. | 我之所以那么说是为了让你好受点 |
[16:29] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才说了什么 |
[16:31] | That’s not what I meant. I didn’t say that– | 我不是这个意思 我不是说… |
[16:33] | Because you pity me? Yeah, you did. | 因为你可怜我 你说了 |
[16:34] | No, I said it because I love you, | 不是 我那么说是因为我爱你 |
[16:36] | and I wanted you to know it. | 我希望你知道 |
[16:37] | Love me how? | 怎么爱我了 |
[16:39] | – Why does that have to– – Love me how? | -为什么非得… -怎么爱我了 |
[16:44] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[16:46] | You either can’t answer or you won’t, | 你要么无法回答要么不想回答 |
[16:48] | which is bullshit, because obviously, | 简直胡扯 因为显然 |
[16:49] | you don’t just look at me this way. | 你根本不是那么看我的 |
[16:51] | You’re capable of looking at me that way, | 你可以那么看待我 |
[16:53] | but you don’t want to let those worlds collide | 但你不想让世界崩溃 |
[16:54] | because you’re afraid to risk anything. | 因为你害怕失去一切 |
[16:56] | Because we have everything. | 因为我们拥有一切 |
[16:57] | No, Harvey. You have everything. | 不 哈维 是你拥有一切 |
[16:59] | So you’re saying you want everything? | 那你想要拥有一切吗 |
[17:02] | I don’t know, Harvey, | 我不知道 哈维 |
[17:03] | but what I do know is I don’t want your pity. | 但我知道 我不需要你的怜悯 |
[17:22] | What are you doing here? Nobody finds out where I live. | 你在这里做什么 没人知道我住这里 |
[17:25] | I do. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | Hold on a second. Let me turn this off. | 稍等 我把这个关掉 |
[17:35] | You got to be kidding me. You’re watching Wall Street? | 你开玩笑吧 你在看《华尔街》 |
[17:37] | A monthly ritual to remind myself. | 每月一次提醒自己 |
[17:39] | Of what? | 提醒什么 |
[17:41] | Of what a pussy Gordon Gekko is. | 戈登.盖可有多娘炮 |
[17:43] | Now, you want to tell me what changed your mind? | 说说你怎么改变主意了吧 |
[17:47] | I decided I wanted the money. | 我认为我还是需要钱 |
[17:49] | And you turned me down, | 你拒绝过我 |
[17:50] | so now you’re gonna tell me why you want the money. | 现在你得告诉我为什么需要钱 |
[17:54] | My brother needs $150,000 for a restaurant. | 我弟弟需要十五万开餐馆 |
[17:58] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在有的谈了 |
[18:01] | – Let’s have it. – Okay, you want it? | -说吧 -好吧 你想听吗 |
[18:04] | Here it is. | 是这样的 |
[18:07] | It’s not just a restaurant. It’s a second chance. | 这不只是个餐馆 还是个洗心革面的机会 |
[18:11] | Marcus has a gambling problem, | 马库斯赌博成瘾 |
[18:15] | and I gave it to him. | 是我害他染上的 |
[18:18] | And you think this is his way out? | 你觉得这是他重新做人的机会 |
[18:19] | I know it is. | 这确实是 |
[18:24] | We’re not a good fit, | 咱俩不怎么对路呀 |
[18:25] | ’cause restaurants fail, | 餐馆经常倒闭 |
[18:27] | and when this one does, you’ll leave. | 一旦他的餐馆倒闭 你就会离开 |
[18:30] | So you might as well leave right now. | 所以你还是现在就离开的好 |
[18:35] | Then how about we bet on it? | 不如我们赌一把 |
[18:36] | You’re gonna gamble on something | 你要靠赌博 |
[18:37] | to get your brother out of a gambling problem? | 帮你弟弟摆脱赌瘾吗 |
[18:39] | – I didn’t say I had a problem. – I think maybe you do. | -我又没说我有赌瘾 -说不定你有呢 |
[18:42] | When you always win, it’s not a problem. | 如果总赢不输 这就不是问题了 |
[18:50] | I think I might like you, pal. | 我觉得我会喜欢你的 伙计 |
[18:59] | Louis. | 路易 |
[19:00] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的短信 怎么了 |
[19:02] | What’s going on is, they’re trying to screw me, | 怎么了 他们想糊弄我 |
[19:03] | and I need you to be bad cop. | 我要你来唱白脸 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | Have you made a decision, sir? | 您选好了吗 先生 |
[19:07] | No, I haven’t made a decision, you shyster dealer of death. | 没有 没选好 你个赚死人钱的奸商 |
[19:10] | Okay, I think maybe we’re gonna need another minute. | 我想我们还需要点时间 |
[19:12] | No, we don’t. | 不 不需要 |
[19:14] | I don’t need another minute to see | 我才不需要再选 |
[19:15] | that this looks like a pot from Home Depot, | 这个跟家得宝的水壶似的 |
[19:16] | this looks like a lamp from Motel 6, | 这个像是六号汽车旅馆的台灯 |
[19:18] | and this looks like a goddamn howitzer shell. | 这个像见鬼的榴弹炮 |
[19:20] | You are lucky that I don’t | 你真幸运 |
[19:21] | take this mockery of a final resting place | 我没把这破罐子 |
[19:24] | and shove it up your ass. | 买下来塞你屁眼里 |
[19:25] | – Louis, that’s enough. – No, it’s not enough. | -路易 够了 -不够 |
[19:27] | I’ve been handling this bullshit for two days | 我为这破事折腾两天了 |
[19:29] | for a woman who’s supposed to be handling things for me. | 还是为了那个本应该来帮我做事的女人 |
[19:31] | Louis, this isn’t about the urn. | 路易 你发脾气不是因为骨灰瓮 |
[19:32] | Oh, please don’t give me that touchy-feely shit. | 少跟我煽情 |
[19:34] | And why the hell are you not being bad cop? | 你为什么不给我唱白脸 |
[19:35] | Because that’s not what’s needed. | 因为现在需要的不是这个 |
[19:36] | Oh, bullshit it’s not what’s needed. | 去他的不是这个 |
[19:38] | – Louis. – You don’t care about me. | -路易 -你一点不关心我 |
[19:40] | You never cared about me. | 你从来不关心我 |
[19:41] | All you care about is yourself… | 你只关心你自己 |
[19:44] | and your stupid sister and your Hummel figurines | 还有你那个蠢姐姐 和你的赫梅尔陶俑 |
[19:47] | and your Murder, She Wrote reruns. | 还有你的《女作家与谋杀案》重播 |
[19:48] | Louis, I’m not Norma. | 路易 我不是诺玛 |
[19:52] | She’s gone… | 她走了 |
[19:55] | and it’s gonna be okay. | 一切会好起来的 |
[19:56] | She was a battle-ax! | 她就是个母老虎 |
[20:05] | But she was my battle-ax. | 可她是我的母老虎 |
[20:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:11] | Oh, she didn’t just leave me high and dry. | 她不只是让我孤立无援 |
[20:12] | She left me for good. | 还永远离开了我 |
[20:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我好伤心 |
[20:16] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[20:21] | Both of you? | 怎么两个一起来了 |
[20:22] | We both work for you. | 我俩都为你工作 |
[20:23] | Which is why we’re both here to say | 所以我们一起来跟你说 |
[20:25] | maybe it’s time we explore other options. | 也许是时候换个调查方向 |
[20:28] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:29] | You spent two days on this, | 你在这上面花了两天 |
[20:30] | and you’re ready to throw in the towel? | 就打算缴械投降了吗 |
[20:31] | We’ve spent two of our five days on it, | 我们花了五天中的两天来调查 |
[20:33] | and we still don’t have a name, | 依旧一无所获 |
[20:34] | – so we think it’s time to consider– – What? | -所以我们觉得是时候考虑… -什么 |
[20:37] | Going after Forstman | 追究傅滋曼 |
[20:39] | for whatever he did to you 12 years ago. | 十二年前对你做的事 |
[20:43] | – You told her? – Yes, I did. | -你告诉她了 -是的 |
[20:45] | Because like I said, we both work for you. | 正如我刚才所说 我俩都为你工作 |
[20:47] | Which means we both want to help. | 也就是说我俩都想帮忙 |
[20:48] | You think I haven’t wondered how to go after Forstman | 你们以为过去十几年 |
[20:50] | 100 times in the last dozen years? | 我就没想过怎么对付傅滋曼吗 |
[20:51] | Then why don’t you? | 那为什么不动手 |
[20:52] | Because I’m not the only one at risk. | 因为有危险的不只我一个 |
[20:54] | You mean your brother. | 你是说你弟弟 |
[20:57] | Yes, I do. | 对 |
[20:58] | And I’m not gonna bring him into this, | 我不会把他牵扯进来 |
[20:59] | because he didn’t do anything wrong. | 因为他什么都没做错 |
[21:01] | Harvey, I’m not saying– | 哈维 我不是说… |
[21:03] | Did you hear me? | 你没听到吗 |
[21:05] | He doesn’t just have a gun to my head, okay? | 他不只有我的把柄 |
[21:06] | He’s got one to my brother’s. | 还有我弟弟的 |
[21:07] | And how many times have you told me | 你告诉过我多少遍 |
[21:08] | that when someone has a gun to your head, | 当别人有你的把柄 |
[21:10] | you figure a different way out? | 就换个方式解决问题 |
[21:11] | This is Charles Forstman. | 这可是查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[21:13] | – There is no other way out. – Harvey, there’s– | -没别的办法 -哈维 有… |
[21:15] | I gave you a job to do. Now do your goddamn job. | 我把活儿派给你了 你去做事就行 |
[21:29] | Well, that was a bust. | 撞墙了吧 |
[21:31] | – We had to try. – Did we? | -总要试试 -是吗 |
[21:32] | I told you he’d be pissed off, and he was. | 我就说他会生气 他果然生气了 |
[21:33] | Yeah, and you also told me he needed to hear things | 你还说他得听听 |
[21:35] | that he didn’t want to hear. | 不想听的事 |
[21:36] | Okay, well, now all he heard is, | 好吧 现在他只听到 |
[21:37] | not only can’t he trust me, he can’t trust you either. | 他自己不光不能信任我 你也不可信任 |
[21:39] | That’s not what he heard, and you know it. | 不是这样 你知道的 |
[21:41] | What he heard was that you’re the closest person | 他听到的是 你是我在这个世界上 |
[21:43] | in the world to me, | 最亲近的人 |
[21:43] | I am never gonna keep things from you, | 我永远不会瞒着你 |
[21:45] | and I’m not the only one in his corner. | 为他干活的也不只我一个 |
[21:47] | I’m the closest person in the world to you. | 我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人 |
[21:49] | Of course you are. How can you even– | 当然了 你怎么可以… |
[21:51] | I’m not questioning it. | 我不是在质疑这个 |
[21:51] | I’m the closest person in the world to you, | 我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人 |
[21:54] | and I wouldn’t be on your family tree. | 而我不会上你的族谱 |
[21:57] | – You’re talking about Woodall. – Yes, I’m talking about Woodall. | -你是说伍德尔 -没错 我是在说伍德尔 |
[21:59] | Woodall’s married. | 伍德尔结婚了 |
[22:00] | We checked his wife. Nothing. | 我们查了他的妻子 什么也没发现 |
[22:01] | That’s the thing. We’re not married. | 这就是关键 我们没结婚 |
[22:03] | Okay, I really don’t think this is the time to bring that up. | 好吧 我真的不觉得现在是时候提这个 |
[22:04] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[22:05] | We’ve exhausted every person that’s related to him. | 我们彻查了每个和他有关系的人 |
[22:07] | Maybe it’s time we found someone who isn’t. | 也许是时候查查和他没关系的人了 |
[22:13] | – That’s genius. – Thank you. | -太天才了 -谢谢 |
[22:15] | Now I really don’t understand why Harvey doesn’t respect you. | 现在我是真不明白为何哈维不尊重你了 |
[22:18] | It’s too soon. | 说早了 |
[22:19] | It’s too soon for that joke. | 这个玩笑开早了 |
[22:22] | Too soon. | 早了 |
[22:27] | I can have any one? | 我可以随便选吗 |
[22:30] | Take your pick. | 随便选 |
[22:31] | It doesn’t matter, ’cause you’re gonna lose. | 没关系 反正你都会输 |
[22:33] | That’s funny. | 真是有趣了 |
[22:34] | I look at it like I’m gonna win twice. | 我倒觉得我会赢两次呢 |
[22:36] | I get to drive a badass car, and I get to kick your ass. | 我要开辆很叼的车 狠狠赢你一把 |
[22:39] | Cocky. I like that. | 自大 我喜欢 |
[22:41] | A guy like you, I’m surprised you could stand working | 像你这种人 我很惊讶你居然可以忍受 |
[22:43] | for Cameron Dennis in the first place. | 替卡梅隆·丹尼斯工作 |
[22:45] | – What do you mean? – He doesn’t like cocky. | -什么意思 -他不喜欢自大的人 |
[22:47] | Take, for instance, what’s-his-name–DuPont? | 就拿那谁 什么名字来着…杜彭 |
[22:49] | What’s he up for? Tax evasion? | 他是怎么回事 偷税漏税吗 |
[22:51] | – Insider trading. – Yeah, whatever. | -内幕交易 -是的 随便啦 |
[22:53] | The point is, after what you did the other day, | 重点是 在你那天立功了之后 |
[22:55] | why aren’t you leading that? | 为什么不是你主导那个案子 |
[22:57] | Because this is Cameron’s case. | 因为这是卡梅隆的案子 |
[22:58] | If I were him, it’d be yours. | 假如我是他的话 案子就是你的了 |
[23:01] | Harvey, you are his star player, | 哈维 你是他的明星选手 |
[23:04] | and he’s not even putting you in the game. | 而他却连场都不让你上 |
[23:06] | And on top of that, | 更重要的是 |
[23:07] | he didn’t have the balls to announce whether he’s going after DuPont or not. | 他没胆量宣告他到底要不要查杜彭 |
[23:10] | Don’t you worry about Cameron Dennis. | 你就不操心卡梅隆·丹尼斯了 |
[23:12] | DuPont’s gonna get what’s coming to him. | 杜彭会罪有应得的 |
[23:16] | That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. | 我就是想听这句话 |
[23:19] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[23:20] | Well, you’re loyal to the guy you work for. | 你忠于你的雇主 |
[23:22] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[23:24] | So you were just talking shit about him | 所以你刚刚就说他坏话 |
[23:25] | to see if I’d jump on board? | 看看我会不会上钩吗 |
[23:27] | And you didn’t… | 而你没上钩… |
[23:29] | which is why we don’t have to race anymore. | 因此我们也没必要赛车了 |
[23:32] | You’re saying I got the job? | 你是说我得到了这份工作吗 |
[23:34] | I’m saying welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
[23:37] | Well, that’s all well and good, Charles, | 这一切都很棒 查尔斯 |
[23:38] | but we’re still racing. | 但我们还是要赛一场 |
[23:40] | We sure as hell are. | 当然要赛 |
[23:42] | We just have to find something else to bet on. | 只不过需要另寻一个赌注了 |
[23:46] | Hey, Sean. Good to see you. | 你好啊 肖恩 见到你真高兴 |
[23:47] | Don’t give me that shit. | 别给我来这套 |
[23:48] | Did you confront Eric Woodall yesterday morning | 你昨天早上在埃里克·伍德尔逛超市时 |
[23:50] | at his supermarket? | 去找他了吗 |
[23:51] | I ran into him by accident. | 我们偶然碰上了 |
[23:53] | I like the produce there. | 我喜欢那家超市的农产品 |
[23:54] | I’m not in the mood, Harvey. | 我现在没心情开玩笑 哈维 |
[23:56] | Did you approach the subject of an SEC investigation | 你是接近了证监会调查中的涉案人员 |
[23:59] | with the express purpose of intimidating him? | 并且恐吓他了吗 |
[24:01] | I approached him with the express purpose | 我接近他是为了 |
[24:03] | of hiring me as his lawyer. | 让他雇我做他的律师 |
[24:05] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要干那种事 |
[24:06] | You’re supposed to be helping me. | 你应该是来帮我的 |
[24:07] | And if he’s willing to admit what he did, | 假如他愿意承认自己做了什么 |
[24:09] | that is helping you. | 那就帮到你了 |
[24:10] | And instead, he’s claiming that I sent you there to intimidate him. | 相反 他声称我派你去那里恐吓他 |
[24:13] | Then I guess that’s the way it’s breaking. | 我猜这就是突破的方式 |
[24:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[24:16] | He’s either gonna buy what I’m selling | 他要么选择买我的帐 |
[24:18] | or cover his tracks. | 要么掩饰自己留下的痕迹 |
[24:19] | And if he covers his tracks, you need to be there. | 假如他要掩饰痕迹 你得去抓他现行 |
[24:22] | Are you asking me to follow him? | 你是请求我跟踪他吗 |
[24:24] | No, I’m telling you to follow him. | 不 我是要求你要跟踪他 |
[24:25] | I can’t do that. I don’t have authorization. | 我不能那样做 我没有权限 |
[24:27] | Didn’t stop you following me. | 那你还跟踪我 |
[24:29] | Enough. | 够了 |
[24:31] | He’s filing charges of harassment against me. | 他要控告我骚扰 |
[24:34] | We do this, nothing sticks. | 我们这样做根本没用 |
[24:36] | Then we might not get him, | 那也许我们没办法抓到他了 |
[24:37] | because I have nothing. | 因为我手上什么也没有 |
[24:38] | Well, let me give you a little extra motivation. | 让我给你一点额外的动力 |
[24:40] | Remember, Woodall knows all about | 记住 伍德尔知道一切关于路易·利特的 |
[24:41] | Louis Litt’s little Forstman transgression. | 那点和傅滋曼有关的小罪行 |
[24:44] | So if he gets exonerated, | 所以假如他被证明无罪 |
[24:46] | who do you think’s gonna be the first person he goes after? | 你觉得他第一个会找谁报仇 |
[24:49] | So, instead of going to Jersey for your produce, | 所以 与其去新泽西买你的农产品 |
[24:51] | go get me something I can use. | 还不如弄点我能用得上的东西 |
[25:06] | You’re having a drink by yourself? | 怎么在一个人喝闷酒 |
[25:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[25:10] | What’s going on is, | 发生的事情是 |
[25:12] | I just finished having them scrape Jeff’s name off his door. | 我刚刚让人把杰夫的名字从他门上刮下来了 |
[25:17] | So why don’t you tell me why you’re here, Harvey? | 你不说说你为什么在这里吗 哈维 |
[25:19] | Cahill’s having trouble getting evidence | 卡荷尔找不到证据 |
[25:21] | against Forstman and Woodall. | 指控傅滋曼和伍德尔 |
[25:22] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[25:23] | Then you should also be aware that | 那你也应该知道 |
[25:25] | if Woodall keeps his job, | 假如伍德尔保住了他的工作 |
[25:26] | he’s likely to go after Louis. | 就会去找路易的麻烦 |
[25:27] | I could’ve done that math, and so could you, | 我能想明白那点 你也可以 |
[25:29] | so… | 所以… |
[25:30] | I might be able to help them get Forstman… | 我也许可以帮他们抓到傅滋曼… |
[25:34] | on something else. | 通过别的事情 |
[25:36] | Does this have something to do | 这和他12年前 |
[25:38] | with when he offered you that job 12 years ago? | 给你那份工作的事有关系吗 |
[25:40] | Yes. | 有关 |
[25:45] | I told you that man was trouble. | 我说了那人是个大麻烦 |
[25:46] | And I told you I wouldn’t abandon Marcus | 我也说了我不会放弃马库斯 |
[25:48] | and you were wrong about him. | 而且你看错他了 |
[25:51] | So this has something to do with Marcus. | 所以这事还和马库斯有关 |
[25:53] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[25:56] | Well, if you are asking me to choose | 如果你是想让我在 |
[25:59] | between your brother and Louis, you know who I’m choosing. | 你弟弟和路易之间做选择 你知道结果 |
[26:02] | I’m not asking you to do that. | 我没让你做选择 |
[26:04] | Then what are you asking? | 那你想让我干什么 |
[26:04] | I want your help to get my mind right. | 我想让你帮我整理思路 |
[26:09] | Here’s the thing, Harvey. | 问题在于 哈维 |
[26:12] | Jeff’s gone, | 杰夫走了 |
[26:15] | and he’s gone because of the choices I made. | 而他离开是我做的选择导致的 |
[26:20] | So I’m not sure if I can help you get your mind right, | 所以我不知道我能否为你整理思路 |
[26:24] | ’cause right now… | 因为眼下 |
[26:26] | mine’s not right. | 我的也是一团糟 |
[26:34] | Hang on a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[26:40] | You didn’t come down here just to give me my start date. | 你来这儿不只是为了通知我上班时间吧 |
[26:43] | I came down here to tell you | 我来是为了告诉你 |
[26:44] | I think you have something special, | 我觉得你很特别 |
[26:45] | and I’d love nothing more than to have you on my desk, | 我也很愿意让你为我工作 |
[26:47] | but I’m leaving the DA’s office. | 但我就要辞去检察官的职位了 |
[26:51] | Does this have something to do with that Forstman guy | 这和那天请你喝酒的那个 |
[26:52] | buying you a drink the other night? | 傅滋曼有关吗 |
[26:54] | I thought you didn’t know who he was. | 你不是不认识他吗 |
[26:56] | Well, I looked him up | 我查了查他的底细 |
[26:57] | because I thought I was gonna be working for you. | 因为我以为以后要为你工作了 |
[27:00] | And I’m telling you, he’s shady. | 而且我告诉你 他很坏 |
[27:02] | Because he’s got a bad reputation? | 就因为他名声不好吗 |
[27:04] | I don’t care what his reputation is. | 我才不在乎他的名声 |
[27:07] | You don’t know this about me yet, but I know people… | 你还不了解我 我很会看人 |
[27:10] | usually better than they know themselves. | 我对他们的了解有时比他们自己还透彻 |
[27:12] | And the same way I know you are a good person, | 所以我知道你是个好人 |
[27:15] | I can tell you that man is rotten to the core. | 我还可以告诉你那个人可坏到家了 |
[27:17] | You’re just trying to get me to stay | 你只是为了说服我 |
[27:18] | so you can work at my desk. | 让你做我的秘书 |
[27:21] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[27:22] | I don’t care whether I work on your desk or not. | 我不在乎你要不要雇我 |
[27:26] | You’re making a mistake if you take a job with that man. | 为那个人干活绝对是个大错误 |
[27:28] | Then I guess I’m making a mistake, | 那恐怕我在犯大错误了 |
[27:29] | because I already did. | 因为我已经接受了他的邀请 |
[27:31] | It was nice knowing you, Donna. | 认识你很高兴 唐娜 |
[27:41] | So you’re keeping her here after all. | 所以你最终还是决定留下她了 |
[27:47] | Yeah, I couldn’t throw her off the roof | 在你把我弄哭后 我也没办法 |
[27:48] | after you got me to cry. | 把她从屋顶撒下去了 |
[27:50] | I’m glad. | 太好了 |
[27:50] | Donna, I can’t thank you enough for what you did. | 唐娜 我都不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[27:52] | Oh, you’re welcome, Louis. | 不用客气 路易 |
[27:55] | The truth is, I needed this more than you know. | 事实是 这让我也好了很多 |
[27:59] | Well, I get it. | 我理解 |
[28:01] | You needed a distraction | 你需要分分神 |
[28:02] | after everything you just went through. | 因为刚刚过去的这些麻烦事 |
[28:05] | Uh, yeah. Something like that. | 是啊 算是吧 |
[28:07] | Truth is, | 老实说 |
[28:09] | I could use a distraction myself. | 我自己也需要分分神 |
[28:12] | Well, there is one thing that you still need to do. | 还有件事你需要做 |
[28:14] | You need to start thinking about a new secretary. | 你得开始想着找新秘书了 |
[28:18] | Donna, I know I’ve asked you this before, | 唐娜 我知道我之前问过你 |
[28:21] | but we’re so much closer now than we were then, and– | 但现在我们的关系比当时近多了 而且 |
[28:24] | Louis, I work for Harvey. | 路易 我为哈维工作 |
[28:25] | You know I can’t be your secretary. | 你知道我不能当你的秘书 |
[28:27] | But we have this bond… | 但我们心意相通啊 |
[28:31] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[28:33] | Shakespeare, the gun club. | 我们都喜欢莎士比亚 喜欢射击俱乐部 |
[28:35] | We’ve always spoken the same language, and you know it. | 我们一向有共同语言 你自己也知道的 |
[28:38] | Louis, I can’t. | 路易 我不能这么做 |
[28:40] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[28:44] | We’re better as friends. | 我们还是当朋友更好些 |
[28:48] | How about I set up a little farewell for Norma | 不如我为诺玛办场小型告别会吧 |
[28:51] | as my last official act as your interim secretary? | 作为你临时秘书的最后一项工作 |
[28:58] | Thank you, Donna. | 谢谢你 唐娜 |
[29:13] | Are you sure we’ve got the right address? | 你确定地址没错吗 |
[29:14] | I’m positive. | 确定 |
[29:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[29:18] | Uh, yes, is there a Mary Ann McGrath here? | 我们想找玛丽·安·玛葛拉 |
[29:21] | Who can I say is asking? | 请问您是哪位 |
[29:22] | We’re with Pearson Specter Litt. | 我们来自皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特 |
[29:23] | We’d like to speak with her in regards to an ongoing case. | 我们想就一桩调查中的案子和她谈谈 |
[29:25] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 我想这恐怕不行 |
[29:27] | You just said she was here. I don’t understand– | 你刚说她在的 我不明白 |
[29:28] | Mary Ann has advanced Alzheimer’s. | 玛丽·安得了老年痴呆症 |
[29:31] | But she’s 55. | 但她才55岁 |
[29:32] | It’s early onset, and hers is particularly aggressive. | 是早发性的 而且她的症状尤其严重 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:36] | Can I ask how long she’s been a patient? | 能告诉我们她患病多久了吗 |
[29:38] | We’re not supposed to disclose any– | 我们不能透露病人信息 |
[29:39] | Please. It’s really important. | 拜托 这事很重要 |
[29:42] | She was moved her about a year and a half ago. | 她是一年半左右前被转来这里的 |
[29:44] | And before that? | 那之前呢 |
[29:45] | I don’t really know, | 我不太清楚 |
[29:47] | but I don’t think she was getting the best care. | 但我想之前她受到的治疗不怎么好 |
[29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | My mother’s 55. | 我妈妈才55岁 |
[30:04] | You know, and if she’s only here because Forstman pays for it– | 如果她能来这里是因为傅滋曼的资助 |
[30:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:07] | Harvey wants us to find | 哈维要我们找到 |
[30:08] | the person Woodall’s close to. | 伍德尔亲近的人 |
[30:10] | That’s all we can do. | 我们也只能做到这一步 |
[30:11] | Well, “All we can do” | 我们能做到这一步 |
[30:12] | is gonna send her back to some horrible facility. | 意味着再送她回一个条件很差的医院 |
[30:14] | – We don’t exactly know that. – Yes, we do. | -那也不一定 -肯定的 |
[30:15] | Rachel, it’s terrible. | 瑞秋 这确实很糟糕 |
[30:19] | I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我跟你一样不喜欢这样 |
[30:21] | but it’s not up to us. | 但这不取决于我们 |
[30:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:25] | It just sucks. | 只是这糟透了 |
[30:29] | You goddamn liar. | 你个该死的骗子 |
[30:32] | Oh, don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[30:34] | Yeah, Conchita tells everybody I’m not home. | 没错 肯奇塔告诉大家我不在家 |
[30:36] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[30:38] | DuPont Investments dropped through the floor today, | 杜彭投资今天跌停了 |
[30:40] | and you sold short | 而你抛空了 |
[30:41] | based on something that I told you in confidence. | 根据我私下告诉你的信息 |
[30:44] | I don’t recall you telling me anything at all. | 我不记得你告诉过我什么 |
[30:46] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[30:47] | You made over $100 million on that trade. | 这次交易你赚了1亿多美元 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[30:51] | Welcome to the real world, pal. | 欢迎来到现实世界 伙计 |
[30:52] | My real world doesn’t involve befriending young attorneys | 我的现实世界里可不会跟年轻检察官交友 |
[30:55] | to get inside information. | 以获得内幕信息 |
[30:57] | Maybe you’re not the right man for me after all. | 也许你跟我真的合不来 |
[30:59] | You think I still want to work for you after this? | 你觉得发生了这些事我还想为你工作吗 |
[31:01] | You wanted competition and money. | 你想要赢得竞争和钱 |
[31:03] | You got the competition. | 你赢得了竞争 |
[31:06] | Here’s your money. | 这里还有你的钱 |
[31:07] | You can shove that $1 million up your ass, | 你自己留着那100万吧 |
[31:09] | because I’m not only not taking your job, | 因为我不仅不会接受你的工作 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna prosecute you. | 我还要起诉你 |
[31:12] | Then you might as well add your name to the indictment | 那你在起诉书里也得写上你的名字 |
[31:15] | since you’ve already shared in the profits. | 既然你已经跟我共享收益 |
[31:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:18] | Take a look at this check. | 看看这张支票吧 |
[31:20] | It’s not $1 million. | 不是100万 |
[31:21] | It’s 850,000. | 是85万 |
[31:24] | Bet you can guess where the other $150,000 went. | 我猜你知道另外15万上哪儿去了 |
[31:27] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[31:28] | You know what I did. | 你知道我干了什么 |
[31:31] | Marcus had nothing to do with this. | 马库斯跟这事毫无关系 |
[31:33] | He wouldn’t have had you said yes right away. | 如果你马上答应了 他确实是没关系 |
[31:35] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[31:36] | We’re giving you the money back. | 我们会把钱还给你 |
[31:38] | You’re gonna break his little heart. | 你会伤透了他的心的 |
[31:40] | He thinks that money came from you. | 他以为这钱是你给的 |
[31:42] | And you snatch cash out of an addicted gambler’s hands, | 你从赌徒手里把钱抢走 |
[31:45] | take away his dream, | 夺走他的梦想 |
[31:47] | only one way that story ends. | 那这个故事只有一个结局 |
[31:49] | So you can either pout about it… | 所以你要么继续生气 |
[31:51] | or you can embrace it and prove to everyone I was right | 要么接受现实 然后向大家证明 |
[31:55] | when I said I saw something special in you. | 我说你有特别之处 是对的 |
[31:58] | Someday the shoe’s gonna be on the other foot, Charles. | 风水轮流转 查尔斯 |
[32:00] | Words spoken by every loser I’ve ever met. | 我见过的每个输家都这么说 |
[32:03] | See you around, pal. | 回见 伙计 |
[32:14] | It’s Woodall’s first wife. | 是伍德尔的发妻 |
[32:16] | Her name’s Mary Ann. They grew up together. | 她名叫玛丽·安 他们一起长大 |
[32:18] | They got married when they were 21 | 21岁时结婚 |
[32:20] | and had it annulled six months later. | 6个月后离婚 |
[32:22] | And what’s the money for? | 那笔钱是做什么用的 |
[32:24] | – She has Alzheimer’s. – Don’t tell me. | -她得了老年痴呆症 -别告诉我 |
[32:26] | He moved her to a high-end facility | 他让她住进高级疗养院 |
[32:27] | and pays for round-the-clock care. | 支付24小时监护费 |
[32:29] | And the problem is, we called the company | 问题是 我们给处理账单的 |
[32:30] | that handles the billing, and– | 公司打了电话 然后 |
[32:31] | And everything’s in cash up front, | 全用现金支付 |
[32:33] | probably paid five years in advance. | 可能还预支了五年的费用 |
[32:34] | And Mary Ann couldn’t tell you because she doesn’t speak. | 但玛丽·安没法告诉你 因为她不能说话 |
[32:38] | Which mean we don’t have any proof. | 所以我们根本没有证据 |
[32:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:43] | I’m gonna go get us some proof. | 我去找证据 |
[32:46] | You did this? | 这是你发现的吗 |
[32:47] | Mike and I both did. | 迈克和我一起 |
[32:48] | Then why isn’t he here? | 那他为什么没来 |
[32:50] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[32:51] | Because it was more you than him. | 因为功劳大半在你 |
[32:53] | You did a good job, Rachel. | 干得不错 瑞秋 |
[32:57] | Shopping, renting videos. | 购物 租碟 |
[33:02] | You must be going stir-crazy. | 你一定快被逼疯了吧 |
[33:05] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[33:07] | My suspension is about to expire. | 我停职期快满了 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I wouldn’t count on it. | 对啊 换作是我可不敢指望 |
[33:11] | We found Mary Ann. | 我们发现玛丽·安了 |
[33:12] | I’m told she’s doing well at the new facility– | 我听说她在新疗养院过得不错 |
[33:14] | you know, the one Forstman’s paying for. | 傅滋曼的公司付钱的那家 |
[33:20] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[33:23] | I’m not here to exploit your tragedy, Eric. | 我不是来利用你的悲剧 埃里克 |
[33:25] | I’m here to tell you it’s over. | 我是来告诉你 一切都结束了 |
[33:26] | Well, if this were over, | 如果真的结束了 |
[33:27] | you’d be with Sean Cahill right now, | 你现在会跟跟肖恩·卡荷尔在一起 |
[33:30] | which means you’re still looking for me to cut a deal. | 所以你是来找我达成协议的 |
[33:32] | I’m looking for you to turn on Forstman. | 我是来找你对付傅滋曼的 |
[33:34] | You accost me for the second time in three days | 你三天内两次来找我 |
[33:37] | and throw Mary Ann’s name around | 还搬出了玛丽·安的名字 |
[33:38] | like a bargaining chip, | 作为你的谈判筹码 |
[33:40] | and you think I’m gonna help you? | 你觉得我会帮你吗 |
[33:42] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[33:47] | Eric, please. | 埃里克 拜托了 |
[33:48] | The reason I knew to look for someone that you cared about | 我知道要找一个你在乎的人 |
[33:50] | was that Forstman did the same thing to me. | 是因为傅滋曼也那样对过我 |
[33:53] | He finds your weakness and presses down | 他发现你的弱点 然后利用弱点 |
[33:55] | until you don’t have the will to stand up to him. | 直到你不再有对抗他的意志 |
[33:58] | With you, it was an ex-wife with Alzheimer’s. | 你的弱点是得了老年痴呆症的前妻 |
[34:01] | With me… | 而我 |
[34:03] | it was a little brother addicted to gambling. | 就是有赌瘾的弟弟 |
[34:07] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[34:09] | You don’t have proof, | 你没证据 |
[34:10] | and you’re not gonna get it in the next 24 hours. | 再过一天你也找不到 |
[34:12] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我没有 |
[34:13] | But here’s the thing. | 可问题是 |
[34:15] | Cahill may have a deadline, but I don’t, | 卡荷尔可能有时间期限 但我没有 |
[34:18] | and I don’t care how long it takes, | 我也不在乎要花多长时间 |
[34:20] | because I’m gonna find that proof | 要是你不去对付傅滋曼的话 |
[34:21] | if you don’t turn on Forstman. | 我一定会对那份证据追查到底 |
[34:38] | A lot of you don’t know this, | 很多人不知道这事 |
[34:40] | but the truth is, I hated Norma. | 但实际上 我恨死诺玛了 |
[34:43] | I hated her clogs, | 我讨厌她的木屐 |
[34:46] | her mustache, | 她的胡子 |
[34:48] | her stupid seasonal sweaters. | 又丑又傻的应季毛衣 |
[34:51] | But the thing I hated most about her | 但我最讨厌的是 |
[34:54] | was her favorite story | 她老是喜欢炫耀 |
[34:56] | about how Abe Vigoda asked her to marry him in 1975. | 1975年阿贝·维高达[美国演员]向她求过婚 |
[34:59] | I mean, we get it. | 大家都懂的 |
[35:01] | You were hot. | 你曾美丽又性感 |
[35:03] | You turned him down, | 拒绝他的求婚 |
[35:04] | and it was the biggest regret of your life. | 是你这辈子最后悔的事 |
[35:06] | And like everything you ever said, | 就像你说过的所有事一样 |
[35:08] | I couldn’t stand it at the time. | 当时令我难以忍受 |
[35:11] | But now that you’re gone, | 但现在你不在了 |
[35:14] | I understand what you meant. | 我终于明白你话里的含义 |
[35:17] | Don’t let the moment pass. | 莫错过光阴 |
[35:21] | Don’t let the people you love walk by you | 莫在未表白心意前 |
[35:23] | without letting them know how you feel about them, | 就放手爱人 任其离开 |
[35:26] | because life slips by, and then it’s over. | 因为放手一瞬 后悔一生 |
[35:29] | And I’m not gonna let another minute pass me by | 现在我要告诉你 你对我来说有多重要 |
[35:31] | without letting you know how much you mean to me. | 不会再让一分一秒从身边溜走 |
[35:39] | I love you, Norma. | 诺玛 我爱你 |
[35:47] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[35:49] | That was a lovely ceremony. | 致辞很感人 |
[36:07] | That was beautiful, Louis. | 说的真好 路易 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到的 |
[36:10] | – Oh, that’s not true. – Yeah, it is. | -你就别谦虚了 -本来就是 |
[36:13] | I couldn’t even see how I felt without you showing me. | 没有你点醒我 我都不知道自己的感受 |
[36:16] | And the truth is, Donna, | 事实是 唐娜 |
[36:18] | you know me better than I know myself. | 你比我自己还要了解我 |
[36:22] | Like I said, Harvey has no idea | 就像我之前说的 哈维根本不知道 |
[36:27] | how lucky he is to have you. | 拥有你是多幸运的一件事 |
[37:17] | Looking for the money I supposedly gave Eric Woodall? | 是在找我可能给埃里克·伍德尔的那笔钱吗 |
[37:21] | You want to save me the trouble and just admit what you did? | 你是来直接认罪 帮我省事的吗 |
[37:24] | No, where would be the fun in that? | 不是 要是那样还有什么意思 |
[37:26] | Fine. Keep playing your games, | 好 你继续玩吧 |
[37:28] | but this time, you’re gonna lose. | 但这一次 你必败无疑 |
[37:30] | Why, because you think you convinced Woodall to give me up? | 为什么 你以为你说服了伍德尔供出我吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah, he came to see me. | 没错 他来找我了 |
[37:36] | Said you tried to get him to turn me in. | 说你想让他出卖我 |
[37:38] | What I said was, you’re an arrogant bastard | 我说的是 你是个傲慢的混蛋 |
[37:41] | who’s spent his life manipulating people. | 整天盘算着怎么利用别人 |
[37:44] | And you’re the loser who only cares about competition. | 那你就是个只关心输赢的废柴 |
[37:49] | Not my fault you can’t beat me. | 赢不了我 怪我咯 |
[37:51] | I can this time. | 这次我可以 |
[37:52] | Oh, I don’t think so, pal, because… | 我不觉得 伙计 因为… |
[37:56] | he turns on me, I turn on you. | 他卖我 我就卖你 |
[37:58] | If you’re talking about 12 years ago, let me remind you. | 如果你说的是十二年前的那件事 容我提醒下 |
[38:01] | We were both part of that deal. | 我们都参与其中了 |
[38:02] | Yes, we were. | 是的 |
[38:04] | All three of us were– you, me, and your brother. | 我们三个都参与了 我 你 和你弟弟 |
[38:07] | You leave my brother out of this. | 你别把我弟弟搅和进来 |
[38:08] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[38:09] | And you don’t leave this Woodall thing alone, | 要是你非不放过伍德尔这事 |
[38:12] | by the time I’m done, | 那么我完蛋的那天 |
[38:14] | all anybody will know about 12 years ago | 所有人都会知道十二年前 |
[38:16] | is you gave me a tip | 是你给了条建议 |
[38:17] | and made sure your little brother profited from it. | 确保你的弟弟能从中获利 |
[38:19] | I didn’t give you shit. | 我屁都没有给过你 |
[38:21] | You tricked me into giving you inside information | 你骗我给你透内部消息 |
[38:24] | and then blackmailed me | 然后给马库斯一笔 |
[38:25] | by giving Marcus money he didn’t even know was dirty. | 他自己都不知道是赃款的钱来勒索我 |
[38:28] | That may be the truth, | 那或许是真相 |
[38:30] | but they’re never gonna hear it from me. | 但他们不会从我这里听到 |
[38:34] | I’m afraid they just did. | 恐怕他们刚刚就听到了 |
[38:38] | Hi, Charles. | 你好啊 查尔斯 |
[38:39] | Sean Cahill. Nice to meet you. | 我是肖恩·卡荷尔 很高兴见到你 |
[38:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[38:41] | I’m the guy from the SEC that isn’t in your pocket. | 我是证监会里还没被你收买的人 |
[38:45] | I asked Sean to follow Woodall. | 我让肖恩去跟踪伍德尔 |
[38:47] | Couldn’t. No authorization. | 做不到 我没有权限 |
[38:48] | But I had no problem getting authorization | 但是要获得跟踪你的授权 |
[38:50] | to follow you. | 就没什么难度 |
[38:51] | Which is how I knew when to turn this on. | 所以我才知道什么时候该把它打开 |
[38:55] | You’re wearing a goddamn wire? | 你竟然戴了窃听器 |
[38:57] | For someone whose favorite movie is Wall Street, | 某人还说自己最爱的电影是《华尔街》呢 |
[38:59] | that’s got to be pretty embarrassing. | 这都没发现 真是丢人啊 |
[39:01] | Son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[39:02] | You may have gotten the better of me 12 years ago, Charles, | 查尔斯 十二年前你或许赢了我 |
[39:05] | but this time, you didn’t. | 但这次 你没有 |
[39:08] | So remember what it feels like, because I know I will. | 记住这种感觉 因为我知道我会的 |
[39:11] | Harvey, this isn’t over. | 哈维 这事没完 |
[39:14] | Words spoken by every loser I’ve ever met. | 我见过的每个输家都这么说 |
[39:17] | See you around, pal. | 回见 伙计 |
[39:24] | Two for two. | 二换二 |
[39:30] | He didn’t touch my balls. | 他没碰我的球 |
[39:37] | Black, two sugars, splash of vanilla. | 黑咖 两块方糖 再加一点香草 |
[39:39] | How do you know that’s how I take my coffee? | 你怎么知道我喝咖啡的习惯 |
[39:41] | The same way I know you’re not taking that job. | 跟知道你不会接受那份工作同样的渠道 |
[39:43] | You know I’m not taking that job because I came into work today. | 你知道我不会接是因为我今天来上班了 |
[39:45] | No, Mr. Specter. | 不 斯佩克特先生 |
[39:46] | I knew you weren’t taking that job | 那天晚上你从我身边走开的时候 |
[39:47] | the second you walked away from me the other night. | 我就知道你不会接那份工作 |
[39:50] | I told you I know people better than they know themselves. | 早跟你说过我对别人的了解比他们自己还透彻 |
[39:53] | Well, what did you do with Tina? | 那蒂娜怎么办 |
[39:55] | Oh, I had Big Bertha reassign her. | 我让贝莎重新分配了 |
[39:57] | – To who? – Do you really care? | -分给谁了 -你真的关心吗 |
[39:59] | – Not a bit. – Good. | -毫不关心 -很好 |
[40:01] | Here’s the deal. | 条件是这样 |
[40:03] | I will take a bullet for you. | 我可以为你挡子弹 |
[40:05] | And I don’t mean that literally. | 当然不是在说真的子弹 |
[40:07] | But what you do for me is, | 但是你要为我做的是 |
[40:09] | when I need something, you give it to me. | 我需要什么的时候 你也要给我 |
[40:11] | It’s not just a one-way street. | 我们的合作是互相的 |
[40:13] | Will you also do some actual secretarial work? | 此外你还会真正做秘书的工作吗 |
[40:15] | Take a look at what I did with your calendar there, hotshot. | 看我是怎么安排你的日程表的 牛人 |
[40:18] | Holy shit. | 老天啊 |
[40:20] | When’d you get that done? | 你什么时候做好的 |
[40:21] | I told you I’m not like every other secretary. | 我说过我不是一般的秘书 |
[40:24] | I’m Donna. | 我可是唐娜 |
[40:27] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们开始工作吧 |
[40:28] | But for the record, I don’t take vanilla with my coffee. | 不过顺便说一句 我喝咖啡不加香草 |
[40:32] | You will after you taste that. | 你尝过以后就会加了 |
[40:34] | Oh, my God, this is awesome. | 天呐 真好喝 |
[40:37] | When will they learn? | 这些人什么时候才会明白 |
[40:53] | Perfect timing. | 正是时候 |
[40:55] | And what are we celebrating? | 而我们要庆祝什么 |
[40:56] | Our win. | 我们的胜利 |
[40:59] | “Our win.” | “我们的胜利” |
[41:02] | – I like the sound of that. – Me too. | -我喜欢这说法 -我也喜欢 |
[41:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[41:06] | I’ll get into that in a minute. | 我一会再说 |
[41:07] | I want to talk to you for a second. | 我想先和你谈谈 |
[41:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:10] | Rachel, you know I told you I loved you | 瑞秋 你知道我告诉过你我爱你 |
[41:14] | from the second I met you. | 第一次见面我就说过 |
[41:15] | Well, you loved my pencil skirt. | 你爱我的铅笔裙 |
[41:17] | I loved your face. | 我爱你的面容 |
[41:24] | You’re the most amazing woman I have ever met, | 你是我见过的最出色的女人 |
[41:28] | and you’re not just beautiful, | 你不止美貌 |
[41:33] | but you’re sweet and caring and kind | 而且还甜美 善良 关心人 |
[41:37] | and brilliant and tenacious. | 而且聪明坚强 |
[41:40] | Mike, are– | 迈克 你… |
[41:43] | are you doing what I think you’re doing? | 你是在做我认为你在做的那件事吗 |
[41:49] | I called your father today. | 我今天给你父亲打过电话了 |
[41:52] | And then I went to get Grammy’s ring cleaned. | 然后我又把奶奶的戒指送去清洗干净了 |
[41:54] | Oh, my– | 天… |
[41:55] | I don’t want to go 40 years | 我不想花四十年时间 |
[41:56] | wondering why I didn’t do this one day sooner. | 后悔自己为什么没早一天这样做 |
[42:05] | Rachel Elizabeth Zane… | 瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 |
[42:08] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[42:11] | and I always will. | 永生永世 |
[42:15] | You’re my whole life. | 你是我生命的全部 |
[42:19] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[42:21] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[42:23] | – Yes? – Yes. | -愿意吗 -愿意 |
[42:30] | – All right, – Here… | -好 -来 |
[42:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[42:42] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[42:45] | She wore it every day for almost 60 years. | 她一直戴了近六十年 |
[42:48] | So will I. | 我也会的 |
[43:05] | What’s up, dickhead? | 你好啊 蠢货 |
[43:06] | What’s up, loser? | 你好啊 笨蛋 |
[43:07] | Hey, Harvey. Good to hear from you. | 哈维 听到你的声音真好 |
[43:09] | What’s going on? Everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[43:11] | Yeah, everything’s okay. | 没事 一切都很好 |
[43:13] | I just haven’t talked to you in a while | 我只是有段时间没和你说话了 |
[43:14] | and wanted to see how you were doing. | 想看看你怎么样 |
[43:15] | I’m great. Katie’s good. | 我很好 凯蒂也很好 |
[43:17] | The kids are good. Everything’s good. | 孩子们都很好 一切都好 |
[43:19] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[43:21] | That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. | 我就想听到这个 |
[43:23] | You sure there’s nothing going on? | 你确定没有别的事吗 |
[43:25] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[43:26] | Like I said, I just haven’t talked to you in a while, | 就像我刚才说的 我有段时间没跟你说话了 |
[43:29] | and I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[43:30] | I miss you too, Harvey, but unless you got something else, | 我也想你 哈维 但除非你还有别的事 |
[43:32] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[43:33] | The kids are in the bath. | 我在给孩子们洗澡呢 |
[43:35] | Nothing else. | 没别的事了 |
[43:36] | Love you, Harvey. | 爱你 哈维 |
[43:39] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:49] | Listen, I was thinking about what you said, | 听我说 我考虑过你说的话了 |
[43:51] | about me pitying you. | 关于我同情你 |
[43:53] | And I don’t. | 我不是同情你 |
[43:54] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 绝对不是那回事 |
[43:57] | I think you’re one of the most amazing women I’ve ever met, | 我认为你是我认识的最出色的女人之一 |
[44:00] | and just because I don’t– | 而仅仅因为我不… |
[44:01] | – I’m leaving you, Harvey. – What? | -我要离开你了 哈维 -什么 |
[44:04] | This isn’t working for me anymore. | 我不想再为你工作了 |
[44:08] | Donna, I know how you’re feeling, | 唐娜 我明白你的感受 |
[44:11] | but you just went through something huge, | 但你刚经历过太多大事 |
[44:13] | with being on trial, and, uh… | 受审什么的 |
[44:17] | you need to give it time. | 你需要过些时间再说 |
[44:20] | You can’t just quit. | 不能就这样辞职 |
[44:22] | I’m not quitting. | 我不是要辞职 |
[44:24] | I’m going to work for Louis. | 我要去为路易工作 |
[44:28] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[44:33] | Donna, please. | 唐娜 拜托 |
[44:36] | I love you, Harvey. | 我爱你 哈维 |