时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – I’m leaving you, Harvey. – You can’t just quit. | -我要离开你了 哈维 -不能就这样辞职 |
[00:09] | I’m not quitting. | 我不是要辞职 |
[00:11] | I’m going to work for Louis. | 我要去为路易工作 |
[00:13] | Your sleepless nights aren’t going to stop | 你要想治好失眠 |
[00:14] | until you accept the fact | 就必须接受 |
[00:16] | that your secretary isn’t coming back. | 你的秘书不会再回来这个事实 |
[00:17] | And I told you they’ll stop when she does. | 我也说了 等她回来了 我就不会再失眠了 |
[00:19] | This is my formal notice, but I have no intention | 这是给你的正式通知 但我不会立刻 |
[00:21] | of leaving you high and dry, so let’s talk about | 把你晾下 所以我们还是讨论一下 |
[00:23] | finding you someone in the next two weeks. | 在两周内为你找一个新秘书吧 |
[00:25] | Do you know what’s best for me? | 那你知道怎样对我最好吗 |
[00:26] | – Ripping the Band-Aid off. – Harvey– | -直面伤痛 -哈维 |
[00:27] | So why don’t you clean out your desk | 所以你还是赶快收拾你的东西 |
[00:28] | and walk yourself over to Louis? | 搬去路易那里吧 |
[00:30] | Hey, Harvey, if there are any hard feelings with Donna– | 哈维 如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快… |
[00:31] | No, Louis, no hard feelings. | 不 路易 没有不愉快 |
[00:33] | Okay, but I just want to say if there were– | 但我只想说 如果万一有… |
[00:34] | I said there’s no hard feelings. | 我说了 没有 |
[00:36] | Jack Soloff has been going around the firm | 杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说 |
[00:38] | saying you’re never gonna save that company. | 你不可能挽救那家公司 |
[00:39] | Since when do you care so much about what Jack Soloff says? | 你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了 |
[00:42] | Since he’s a senior partner with ambition. | 自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人 |
[00:44] | I called your father today. | 我今天给你父亲打过电话了 |
[00:45] | Rachel Elizabeth Zane, will you marry me? | 瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[00:58] | How come I never get to pick the places we eat? | 为什么我就没权利挑吃饭的地方呢 |
[01:01] | Because I don’t want chicken nuggets for dinner, | 因为我不想吃鸡块当晚餐 |
[01:02] | and you could take a break from them yourself. | 你也能少吃点那些东西 |
[01:05] | I don’t see a little healthy heart | 但是在这块鸭肝慕斯上 |
[01:07] | next to this duck liver mousse. | 我也没看到健康的心脏 |
[01:08] | Very funny. I got Mike to try it. | 真幽默 我让迈克试了 |
[01:11] | I can’t help it if the man is whipped. | 妻管严这事我可帮不上忙 |
[01:14] | Speaking of which, let me see that ring | 说到这 让我看看你妈妈一直念叨的 |
[01:15] | your mother keeps talking about. | 那个戒指 |
[01:19] | Okay. I guess he knows what he’s doing. | 好吧 看来他很清楚自己在干什么 |
[01:21] | Well, he’s marrying me, so obviously. | 他要娶我了 所以 显然如此 |
[01:25] | While we’re on the topic… | 既然说到这儿了 |
[01:34] | – This is a prenup. – Yeah. I had Tom draw it up. | -这是婚前协议 -是的 我让汤姆起草的 |
[01:37] | It’s actually a standard boilerplate– | 其实就是一份标准化的协议 |
[01:38] | I don’t wanna start my marriage | 我不想让自己的婚姻 |
[01:40] | planning how it’s going to end. | 以规划如何结束为起点 |
[01:42] | Rachel, that is not what a prenup is for, | 瑞秋 婚前协议不是这个作用 |
[01:44] | and you know that. | 你也知道这点 |
[01:45] | It’s to isolate assets in order to protect yourself. | 是为了隔离资产 以保护你自己 |
[01:47] | I don’t have assets to protect. | 我没有什么资产可以保护 |
[01:49] | Yes, you do. | 你有的 |
[01:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:53] | You’re talking about your money. | 你是说你的钱 |
[01:57] | I haven’t taken a dime from you | 自从我大学毕业 |
[01:59] | since the day I graduated from college. | 就没有要过你的一分钱 |
[02:00] | Yeah, maybe not, | 是啊 或许是没有 |
[02:01] | but one day you’re gonna get everything I have. | 但总有一天你会得到我的全部身家 |
[02:03] | Dad– | 爸爸 |
[02:04] | Rachel, marriages end all the time, | 瑞秋 到处都有人在离婚 |
[02:06] | and I just want to make sure that you’re taken care of, | 我只想确保你得到应有的保护 |
[02:08] | if something goes wrong between you and Mike. | 万一你和迈克出了什么问题 |
[02:10] | If something goes wrong between me and Mike, | 万一我和迈克出了什么问题 |
[02:11] | I will be taken care of, because Mike wouldn’t– | 我会得到保护 因为迈克不会 |
[02:13] | – You don’t know that. – You don’t know Mike. | -这可说不准 -你不了解迈克 |
[02:15] | You’re right, I don’t, which is why I had that drawn up, | 你说得对 我是不了解 所以我才起草了协议 |
[02:17] | and the least you could do is take it home and look it over. | 你至少可以把它带回家看一看 |
[02:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Now, can we enjoy the rest of our dinner together? | 现在我们能享受余下的晚餐时光了吗 |
[02:29] | We can try. | 尽量吧 |
[02:39] | Big Mike. | 大迈克 |
[02:40] | – It’s been too long. – Too long. | -太久没见了 -太久了 |
[02:43] | Guess we’re just too busy | 也许我们都太忙于 |
[02:44] | being kickass associates at kickass law firms. | 在牛逼律所当牛逼助理律师了 |
[02:47] | I don’t know about you, but some days I kick ass… | 我不知道你怎样 但我有时候牛逼 |
[02:49] | And some days… | 有时候 |
[02:50] | You get your ass kicked. | 有时候傻逼 |
[02:55] | Okay, Mike, so what is this big news? | 好了 迈克 有什么重要消息 |
[02:57] | You the fastest person ever to make it to junior partner? | 你是以最快速成为初级合伙人了吗 |
[03:00] | – Better. I got engaged. – No shit. | -更好 我订婚了 -不是吧 |
[03:03] | Yes shit. | 是的 |
[03:04] | Well, what country is she from? | 她从哪个国家来 |
[03:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:07] | Well, I’m assuming she’s a mail-order bride. | 我猜她应该是个邮寄新娘 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | It’s Rachel Zane. | 是瑞秋·赞恩 |
[03:12] | – Damn. – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:14] | Congratulations, bro. | 祝贺你 伙计 |
[03:16] | Seriously, you hit the jackpot with that one. | 说真的 你真的是中了头彩 |
[03:17] | Thank you, Jimmy. | 谢谢 吉米 |
[03:20] | Wait–wait a second, does Harold know? | 等等 哈罗德知道吗 |
[03:22] | No, that’s why I brought you guys down here. | 不知道 所以我才叫你们过来 |
[03:24] | Okay. You do know he has a huge crush on her, right? | 好吧 那你知道他非常喜欢她吧 |
[03:26] | – How huge? – Mike, come on. | -多喜欢 -迈克 行了吧 |
[03:28] | We’re talking about Harold here. What do you think? | 我们说的是哈罗德 你认为呢 |
[03:29] | – Oh, shit. – Hey, bros, what’s the haps? | -糟了 -伙计们 大家都好呀 |
[03:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:33] | I will tell you the haps, Harold. | 我来告诉你发生了什么事 哈罗德 |
[03:35] | – Do you remember Rachel Zane? – Uh, yeah, of course. | -你记得瑞秋·赞恩吗 -当然记得了 |
[03:38] | I still check her Facebook page, like, ten times a day. | 我现在还每天查看她的脸书页面十来次 |
[03:42] | Why? Did something bad happen to her? | 怎么了 她出什么事了吗 |
[03:44] | Well, if I was her, I would think it was bad. | 如果我是她 我确实认为这事很糟 |
[03:46] | In fact, I’d think it really sucked. | 事实上 是糟透了 |
[03:48] | Rachel and I got engaged. | 瑞秋和我订婚了 |
[03:51] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 那太好了 |
[03:53] | I am so happy for you, man. Wow. | 我太为你高兴了 |
[03:56] | Really? ‘Cause you sure don’t look happy. | 真的吗 你看起来不高兴 |
[03:57] | Hey, Jimmy, why don’t you go get Harold a drink? | 吉米 你去给哈罗德拿杯喝的吧 |
[03:59] | – Why don’t I don’t? – Wait a second, Mike. | -我不去怎么样 -等等 迈克 |
[04:01] | Do you remember that time when I walked in on you | 你记得那次我在档案室 |
[04:03] | and Donna Paulsen in the file room, | 碰到你和唐娜·鲍尔森 |
[04:04] | and she was on her knees? | 而她跪在地上 |
[04:06] | Let’s be honest, we all know what was going on there. | 说实话吧 我们都知道发生了什么 |
[04:09] | Does Rachel know about that? | 瑞秋知道这事吗 |
[04:12] | Not only does she know, she’s totally fine with it. | 她不仅知道 而且完全接受 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[04:19] | You are the luckiest man in the entire freaking world. | 你真是全世界最幸运的人 |
[04:22] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:24] | Pissing me off. I need my waitress. | 气死我了 我需要找个服务员 |
[04:26] | – I need a Mai Tai. – Yeah, go get her. | -得来杯迈泰鸡尾酒 -恩 去找她吧 |
[04:28] | Mai Tai? He needs some sex from a woman. | 迈泰酒 他需要的是跟女人滚床单 |
[04:38] | I don’t suppose one of those would be for me. | 我想咖啡没有给我的 |
[04:41] | I don’t think you’d want it if it was. | 就算有 我猜你也不想要 |
[04:43] | Louis likes six sugars. | 因为路易喜欢加六块糖 |
[04:44] | Of course he does. | 肯定的 |
[04:47] | I hear you’re interviewing replacements this morning. | 我听说你今天上午要给接替我的人面试 |
[04:49] | I am. | 没错 |
[05:00] | Jack Soloff. | 杰克·索罗夫 |
[05:02] | What brings you to my neck of the woods? | 你来我这干什么 |
[05:03] | You do. | 为见你 |
[05:04] | Oh, does this have anything to do | 是不是跟 |
[05:06] | with Jessica not being at the partners meeting tomorrow? | 杰西卡不参加明天的合伙人会议有关系 |
[05:07] | It sure does. | 当然 |
[05:07] | Oh, well, then I’m way ahead of you. She doesn’t get it. | 那我比你行动早多了 她不明白 |
[05:09] | We need ventilation in the men’s bathroom. | 我们必须在男洗手间装通风设备 |
[05:11] | I was in there after Neil Sweetzer this morning, | 今天早上 我在尼尔·斯维邱之后进去 |
[05:12] | and my eyes, they nearly melted off my face. | 我的双眼差点从脸上融化掉 |
[05:16] | That is a problem. | 那确实是个问题 |
[05:17] | Not why I’m here. | 但不是我来找你的原因 |
[05:19] | I’d like to alter the firm’s compensation formula. | 我是想更改公司的薪金方案 |
[05:21] | Okay, Jack, look, I know that | 好吧杰克 听着 我知道 |
[05:22] | you’re the new head of the compensation committee, | 我知道你是薪金委员会的新任领导 |
[05:24] | – but I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Salaries should be | -我觉得这不是好主意 -薪水应该 |
[05:25] | weighted more towards billables than contingent compensation. | 更多地取决于小时佣金收入而不是胜诉酬金 |
[05:29] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:31] | I think that affects Harvey’s salary more than anyone else’s. | 我觉得这对哈维的薪水影响最大 |
[05:33] | Would it? | 是吗 |
[05:35] | – Hadn’t realized. – Bullshit. | -我没注意到 -胡扯 |
[05:37] | You’re using your position to take on Harvey. | 你在利用职权向哈维发难 |
[05:39] | Hey, you don’t make a name for yourself taking on nobody. | 想扬名立万总得找人发难 |
[05:41] | Would you rather it be you? | 你愿意我找上你吗 |
[05:43] | You threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[05:44] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要威胁你 |
[05:46] | Louis, you’re a name partner. Got there by being a grinder. | 路易 你是冠名合伙人 因为你劳苦功高 |
[05:50] | It’s only fair that the grinders of this firm | 劳苦功高的人分得更大的利益 |
[05:51] | got a bigger piece of the pie. | 才算公平 |
[05:53] | On top of that, Jessica’s not gonna be | 另外 杰西卡不会 |
[05:55] | at the meeting tomorrow. | 出席明天的会议 |
[05:56] | Timing couldn’t be better. | 天赐良机 |
[06:00] | You know what? Bring it up. | 你提案吧 |
[06:02] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[06:10] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:11] | – What was what? – That. | -什么怎么回事 -那个 |
[06:12] | That was Jack Soloff wanting to run his proposal by me. | 那是杰克·索罗夫想让我批准他提出提案 |
[06:15] | Yeah. A bullshit proposal designed to cut Harvey’s salary. | 是的 一个为了给哈维减薪的鬼提案 |
[06:18] | You’re picking a fight with him. | 你又要跟他斗 |
[06:20] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[06:20] | I’m letting him bring up his proposal at the meeting, | 我让在会上他提出这个提案 |
[06:21] | so I can smack it down. | 这样我就可以否决它 |
[06:23] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[06:24] | Because I saw the look on Harvey’s face. | 因为我看到哈维的眼神 |
[06:26] | He’s jealous of us, | 他嫉妒我们 |
[06:28] | and I want the chance to back him publicly. | 而我希望有机会公开支持他 |
[06:29] | Louis, Harvey might be upset about us, | 路易 哈维也许对我们很不爽 |
[06:32] | but encouraging people to go after him | 但鼓励别人阴他 |
[06:33] | just so you can have his back is a huge mistake. | 就为了你能支持他 绝对是个大错误 |
[06:39] | You were at Millstein Swain for seven years. | 你在米尔斯顿·斯维工作了七年 |
[06:42] | When Ellen Swain retired, I decided it was time to move on. | 艾伦·斯维退休后 我决定换个东家 |
[06:44] | Why not go to another partner in the firm? | 为什么不找律所的其他合伙人 |
[06:46] | Because I didn’t think any of the other partners | 因为我觉得其他合伙人 |
[06:48] | were good enough. | 不够好 |
[06:49] | I appreciate the honesty. | 我感谢你的诚实 |
[06:51] | And I appreciate being the first person you called in, | 我也感谢你第一个叫我进来 |
[06:53] | and if you’re as good at reading people as they say, | 如果你真想传闻中说的善于识人 |
[06:54] | I’ll also be the last. | 我也会是最后一个进来的人 |
[06:57] | – Is that a fact? – Call anyone you want. | -真的吗 -你可以试试 |
[06:59] | I’m the Deion Sanders of legal secretaries. | 我是法律秘书中的迪昂·桑德斯[橄榄球星] |
[07:02] | – Deion Sanders? – I’m quick on my feet. | -迪昂·桑德斯 -我办事动作快 |
[07:04] | I know how to intercept a problem. | 知道如何阻止问题发生 |
[07:05] | Yeah, but Deion Sanders? | 是的 但是迪昂·桑德斯 |
[07:07] | If you prefer another era, Dick Butkus. | 如果你想换个时代 那我是迪克·巴克斯[老一代球星] |
[07:09] | Either way, no one gets by me. | 总之 无人能出我之右 |
[07:12] | You don’t look like Dick Butkus. | 你看上去可不像迪克·巴克斯 |
[07:15] | No, I don’t. | 确实不像 |
[07:17] | Well, thanks, Abigail. I’ll be in touch. | 谢谢 阿比盖尔 我会联系你的 |
[07:32] | You. | 你 |
[07:37] | How long have you been a legal secretary? | 你当法律秘书多久了 |
[07:39] | 24 years this spring. | 到春天就二十四年了 |
[07:40] | – You good at what you do? – I’m great at what I do. | -你干得好吗 -我干得很好 |
[07:43] | Then you start tomorrow. | 那你明天开始上班 |
[08:20] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:22] | – Size 12? – You know it. | -十二码吗 -必须是 |
[08:24] | Then I think they’re awesome. | 我觉得棒极了 |
[08:26] | You didn’t come all the way down here | 你不会专门为了给我看鞋 |
[08:27] | to give me your new shoe. | 大老远跑来这里的 |
[08:29] | And I’m telling you for the hundredth time, | 我告诉过你上百遍了 |
[08:30] | Michael is not leaving Nike. | 迈克尔不会离开耐克的 |
[08:32] | And for the first time, I’m not here about Michael. | 这是我第一次 不是为了迈克尔而来 |
[08:35] | Adidas just made me an offer for $100 million. | 阿迪达斯刚给我开出了一亿美元的价钱 |
[08:37] | Adidas can go to hell. | 阿迪达斯可以去死了 |
[08:38] | That’s 1/3 of what your company’s worth. | 因为那只是你公司市值的三分之一 |
[08:41] | – Harvey, I want to take it. – What? | -哈维 我想接受 -什么 |
[08:42] | I’m not letting you do that. | 我不会让你这么干的 |
[08:44] | I’m not asking for your permission. | 我不是在求你许可 |
[08:45] | And I don’t give a shit– I’m not letting you sell | 我不管 反正我不会让你 |
[08:46] | your company for pennies on the dollar. | 廉价把公司卖了 |
[08:48] | Where the hell is this coming from? | 你为什么要这么干 |
[08:49] | It’s coming from the fact that life is short, | 因为人生苦短 |
[08:51] | I’m burnt out, and I’m ready to move on. | 我累了 我准备好要向前看了 |
[08:53] | Life is short? | 人生苦短 |
[08:54] | That’s your reason for not thinking this through? | 这就是你不肯深思熟虑这件事的原因吗 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to think it through. | 我不想深思熟虑 |
[08:57] | I might change my mind and not do it at all. | 我怕深思熟虑之后我会改变主意 |
[09:00] | Okay, Teddy, you want to sell? | 好吧 泰迪 你想卖公司 |
[09:03] | Sell, but we built this company from the ground up. | 那就卖 但我们白手起家建立了这家公司 |
[09:05] | Give me a week to get you a better offer. | 给我一周时间帮你搞个更好的价钱 |
[09:08] | I’ll give you the same thing they’re giving me. | 我给你的时间 与他们给我的时间一样 |
[09:11] | 48 hours. | 四十八小时 |
[09:13] | Then I’ll take it. | 就这么定了 |
[09:18] | By the way, where’s Donna? | 顺便问一句 唐哪呢 |
[09:20] | – She moved on. – You see? | -她向前看了 -看 |
[09:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我所说的 |
[09:24] | Life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[09:25] | Donna moved on to something better. | 唐娜另谋高就 |
[09:27] | She didn’t move on to something better. | 她不是另谋高就 |
[09:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:30] | She’s working for Louis. | 她去为路易工作了 |
[09:31] | Litt? What the hell happened? | 利特吗 出什么事了 |
[09:33] | Nothing happened. | 没出什么事 |
[09:34] | Just time for a change. | 只是到了需要变动一下的时候 |
[09:38] | If she’s working for that asshole, something happened. | 她去给那混蛋工作 肯定是出什么事了 |
[09:40] | Teddy, you say you know when it’s time to move on, | 泰迪 你说你知道应该在什么时候做出改变 |
[09:42] | it’s time to move on from this topic right now. | 现在就是应该改变话题的时候了 |
[09:45] | Okay, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[09:48] | All I’m saying is Mrs. Keebler out there ain’t no Donna. | 我只是说外面那位大妈可替代不了唐娜 |
[10:00] | Twice in two days? | 连着两天见面 |
[10:01] | People are gonna get the wrong idea. | 人们会说我们闲话的 |
[10:03] | Well, they can think what they’re gonna think, | 他们爱怎么想怎么想 |
[10:05] | but it’s not going to stop me from giving my boy | 但那可阻止不了我来给我的好兄弟 |
[10:07] | an engagement gift. | 送订婚礼物 |
[10:08] | – You’re giving me a case? – It’s not just any case. | -你要给我一个案子 -不是随便一个案子 |
[10:10] | This is right up your alley. Do-gooder lane. | 这正对你的胃口 行善做好事 |
[10:13] | – All right. – Listen, Mike. | -好吧 -听我说 迈克 |
[10:15] | These people got the shaft for one reason. | 这些人遇到不公正对待的唯一原因就是 |
[10:17] | They’re poor, and no one gives a shit about ’em. | 他们是穷人 没人在乎他们 |
[10:19] | They need a hero, and you’re that guy. | 他们需要一个英雄 你就是那个英雄 |
[10:21] | Why aren’t you that guy? | 你为什么不能当那个英雄 |
[10:22] | Oh, I am that guy, | 我就是个英雄 |
[10:24] | but you’re the one getting married to Rachel Zane. | 但你是那个马上要娶瑞秋·赞恩的人 |
[10:26] | The same Rachel Zane that I almost got fired, | 差点害我被解雇的那个瑞秋·赞恩 |
[10:29] | and then you gave me a second chance. | 然后你却给了我第二次机会 |
[10:31] | So this is your way of making it up to me? | 所以这就是你补偿我的方法吗 |
[10:33] | Listen, Mike, talk to the plaintiffs, | 听我说 迈克 和原告们谈谈 |
[10:34] | listen to their stories, and I promise you | 我保证 听完他们的故事 |
[10:36] | it’ll break your little bleeding heart. | 一定会让你那颗悲天悯人的小心脏流泪的 |
[10:40] | Thank you, Jimmy. | 谢谢你 吉米 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you bet. | 不用谢 |
[10:42] | What if I can’t get Jessica to sign off? | 如果杰西卡不同意我办这个案子怎么办 |
[10:45] | Then I’ll just take the case back | 那我就把这个案子拿回去 |
[10:46] | and get you a decanter or some shit. | 改送你套酒具什么的 |
[10:51] | So it’s unanimous. | 所以大家都一致同意 |
[10:52] | From now on, all first-years are required | 从今天开始 所有初年律师都必须 |
[10:54] | to bill 2,800 hours | 达到两千八百个小时的计费工作时间 |
[10:55] | and bring their own lunches. | 而且还得自己带午饭 |
[10:56] | Congratulations, Louis, | 恭喜啊 路易 |
[10:58] | another generation of associates smacked into submission. | 新一代律师又乖乖被你压迫了 |
[11:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 恕我失陪 |
[11:03] | I think I’m done with this meeting. | 我想这次会议我已经开完了 |
[11:04] | Harvey, please, we still have new business. | 哈维 拜托 我们还有新事项要谈 |
[11:05] | Speaking of which, I’d like to propose a change | 说到这个 我想提议 |
[11:07] | to the current compensation formula. | 对当前的薪酬计算方法进行调整 |
[11:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:11] | Well, since taking over the committee, | 自从接管委员会以来 |
[11:12] | I’ve been evaluating pay structures, | 我仔细查看了我们的薪资结构 |
[11:14] | and I think it’s high time that this firm | 我认为现在是时候 |
[11:16] | put a larger emphasis on billable hours. | 提高我们律所计时收费的权重了 |
[11:19] | Why don’t you stick to the 48th floor, Jack? | 你还是好好管好你自己的事吧 杰克 |
[11:21] | I take it you have a problem with my proposal. | 看来你对我的提议有意见 |
[11:24] | You’re damn right I do. | 当然有意见 |
[11:25] | I just took on the sale of a man’s company, | 我刚接手一件公司出售的案子 |
[11:27] | and my entire fee is contingent-based. | 我的佣金完全是按合同比例收取的 |
[11:29] | Because you operate as your own entity, | 因为你总是自行其是 |
[11:31] | while the rest of us are members of a team known as this firm. | 而我们其他人却在为律所这个团队合作努力 |
[11:34] | No, because I bring in | 不 是因为我为这个律所 |
[11:35] | a truckload of money for this firm. | 带来了大笔的收入 |
[11:37] | Well, like I said, special rules for Harvey Specter. | 就像我说的 哈维·斯佩克特永远都搞特例 |
[11:39] | You know what, Jack? That’s enough. | 好了 杰克 够了 |
[11:41] | The current system works fine, | 现行薪资体系运行得很好 |
[11:42] | and I don’t appreciate you speaking to Harvey | 而且我不认为你应该用这样不尊重得口气 |
[11:44] | in such a disrespectful manner. | 和哈维说话 |
[11:45] | – Are you shitting me? – Harvey, I’m sorry. | -你耍我吗 -哈维 我很抱歉 |
[11:46] | Save your sorries, Louis. This meeting’s over. | 省了你的抱歉吧 路易 这次会议结束 |
[11:49] | Harvey, listen. I’m on your side. | 哈维 听我说 我可站在你这一边 |
[11:50] | Yeah. I don’t need you on my side, okay? | 是 我不用你站在我这一边 好吗 |
[11:52] | – I have shit to do. – Wait. | -我还有事忙 -等等 |
[11:53] | I haven’t even brought up my proposal yet | 我还没说我的提案呢 |
[11:54] | for the men’s bathroom. | 关于男厕所的那个 |
[11:55] | You want to finish being king for a day? | 你想继续享受临时称霸王的感觉 |
[11:57] | Be my guest. | 随便你 |
[11:58] | Enjoy your coffee and your 50 sugars, | 喝着你那加了五十块糖的咖啡 |
[12:00] | and go for it, but like I said, I have shit to do. | 尽情享受去吧 但我说了我还有事要忙 |
[12:09] | Stanley was a good man. | 斯坦利是个好人 |
[12:13] | Never missed a day of work, | 从没旷过一天工 |
[12:14] | provided for his family. | 努力赚钱养家 |
[12:18] | He didn’t deserve what happened to him. | 他不应该落得这样的下场 |
[12:22] | What did happen? | 具体发生了什么事 |
[12:23] | Like I told the other lawyer, | 我告诉过另一个律师 |
[12:25] | he went to the hospital with chest pains. | 他因为胸疼去医院看病 |
[12:28] | They said it was nothing. | 他们说他没事 |
[12:30] | He kept complaining. | 他还是一直喊疼 |
[12:32] | Stanley never complained. | 斯坦利从来不喊疼 |
[12:35] | Two days later they released him. | 两天后他们让他出院了 |
[12:38] | Stanley went to sleep in our bed that night. | 那天晚上斯坦利回到家睡觉 |
[12:41] | And he never woke up. | 然后就再也没醒过来 |
[12:44] | No. | 是的 |
[12:46] | He didn’t. | 他再也没醒过来 |
[12:48] | Are you sure the hospital released him | 你确定医院让他出院 |
[12:49] | because the insurance company cut his stay? | 是因为保险公司缩短了他的留院观察期吗 |
[12:52] | He was sick, Mr. Ross, | 他明明生病了 罗斯先生 |
[12:54] | and they just sent him home. | 他们却让他回家 |
[12:56] | There are over 200 other people | 还有两百多个人 |
[12:58] | who had the exact same thing happen to them. | 都和他遭遇了同样的命运 |
[13:02] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这会是巧合吗 |
[13:03] | No, I don’t, | 不 我不这样认为 |
[13:05] | which is why I’m considering reopening this case. | 所以我才在考虑复查这个案子 |
[13:07] | So what’s stopping you? | 那你还犹豫什么呢 |
[13:10] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[13:10] | I want to know why your other lawyer dropped out. | 我想知道你之前的律师为什么要退出 |
[13:12] | Because they worked that man to the bone. | 因为他们用尽各种手段对付他 |
[13:15] | He almost lost his entire practice, | 他差点失去自己的律所 |
[13:17] | but I was told that you’re with a big, powerful firm. | 但我听说你背后有一个强大有实力的律所支撑 |
[13:20] | I am… | 是的 |
[13:23] | but I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to | 但我不确定我能说服他们 |
[13:25] | get them to sign off on this. | 同意接手这个案子 |
[13:26] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[13:29] | You’re supposed to sit tight. | 你只要安心等待就行 |
[13:33] | – What the hell was that? – What are you talking about? | -那是怎么回事 -你在说什么 |
[13:36] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你心里清楚我在说什么 |
[13:38] | You stormed out of the meeting | 你在会上拂袖而去 |
[13:39] | that we were supposed to run together. | 我们应该一起主持 |
[13:40] | I didn’t storm out, I walked out | 我没有冲出去 我走了出去 |
[13:41] | because you were doing a shitty job running it. | 因为你主持得烂透了 |
[13:43] | What are you talking about? I had your back. | 你在说些什么 我一直在支持你 |
[13:45] | After you let that clown come after my salary. | 在你让那个小丑企图裁减我的薪水之后 |
[13:47] | I didn’t let him do anything. | 我没让他做任何事 |
[13:48] | I defended you, and then you smack me down, | 我力挺了你 然而你羞辱了我 |
[13:51] | after which I had to postpone a presentation | 然后我不得不推迟了一个 |
[13:53] | that I was very passionate about. | 我本来满腔热情想做的陈述 |
[13:54] | It’s a bathroom, Louis. It smells sometimes. | 这是个洗手间 有时有味道是正常的 |
[13:57] | So why don’t you just go in there, | 你为什么不进去 |
[13:58] | do what people do in there, and get out of my face? | 做人们正常人做的事 从我面前消失呢 |
[14:00] | You know what? Donna was right. | 你知道吗 唐娜说得对 |
[14:02] | I should have never tried to make things right with you. | 我就不该尝试与你重修于好 |
[14:04] | – Make things right with me? – Yeah, Harvey. | -和我重修于好 -是的 哈维 |
[14:06] | I let Jack do that so that I could put him in his place | 我让杰克那样做 可以让他清楚自己的身份 |
[14:09] | and show you that I had your back, but you can’t see it | 并向你证明我会支持你 但你意识不到 |
[14:12] | because you’re too damn jealous of me and Donna. | 因为你太嫉妒我和唐娜了 |
[14:14] | – What did you just say to me? – You’re jealous. | -你刚刚对我说什么 -你在嫉妒 |
[14:18] | You know what, Louis, | 你知道吗 路易 |
[14:19] | if I was so upset about the two of you, | 如果我真的对你们俩那么不满 |
[14:21] | why am I still paying her salary? | 为什么我还在付她薪水 |
[14:23] | Bullshit. The firm pays her salary. | 扯淡 律所付她薪水 |
[14:25] | Not all of it. | 不是全部 |
[14:26] | You see, when I brought her over here from the DA’s office, | 我把她从地检办公室带来的时候 |
[14:29] | Jessica wouldn’t hire her because I was an associate, | 杰西卡不肯雇用她 因为我只是个初级律师 |
[14:31] | so I paid her salary. | 所以我付她薪水 |
[14:32] | And then I made partner, | 我当上合伙人以后 |
[14:34] | and I didn’t think it was enough, so I paid her more. | 我觉得她薪水不够高 所以我给她涨了薪 |
[14:36] | And again and again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[14:40] | So I’ve had enough of you telling me I’m jealous. | 所以我受够了你说我嫉妒 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, Donna doesn’t work for you anymore. | 唐娜不再为你工作了 |
[14:43] | She works for me, and the only person | 她为我工作 |
[14:45] | who’s gonna be taking care of her salary–this guy. | 这位 将是唯一会支付她薪水的人 |
[14:47] | – You got that? – Fine by me. | -你听见了没 -我不介意 |
[14:48] | But before you say that, | 但你夸下海口前 |
[14:50] | you better know what you’re getting yourself into. | 最好搞清楚你给自己揽下了什么 |
[14:52] | Oh, yeah, I know what I’m getting myself into, | 我当然知道我揽下了什么 |
[14:54] | because you can’t put a price tag on a woman like that. | 因为那样的女人是不能用金钱衡量价值的 |
[15:05] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[15:06] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:07] | You got into a pissing contest with Harvey, | 你在洗手间和哈维聊了几句 |
[15:09] | he told you he’s been covering Donna’s salary, | 他告诉你他在支付唐娜的薪水 |
[15:11] | you, out of pride, said that you were going to take it on, | 你 自尊心作祟 承诺你会接过这一职责 |
[15:13] | and now you’re here to find out how much you’re on the hook for. | 现在你来打探你掉进了多大的坑 |
[15:15] | – Nothing like that. – Oh, good. | -完全不是这样 -好极了 |
[15:17] | – Then what is it? – Everything you just said. | -那是什么事 -以上你所说的全部内容 |
[15:18] | – Louis– – Jessica, please. | -路易 -杰西卡 求你了 |
[15:19] | – I just want to see the number. – Okay, Louis. | -我就想看一眼数额 -好吧 路易 |
[15:20] | You want to see the number? Here’s the number. | 你想看数额 给你 |
[15:22] | Thank y– holy goddamn shit. | 谢… 你妹啊 |
[15:24] | Are you sure you didn’t accidentally add a zero? | 你确定没有不小心多加了个零吗 |
[15:26] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[15:29] | Is there any way the firm can– | 律所能不能 |
[15:30] | The firm is not going to pick this up. | 律所是不会多付她的 |
[15:32] | Harvey knew that, and he chose to pay her more anyway. | 哈维知道这一点 但依旧选择多付她薪水 |
[15:34] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 那我要怎么办 |
[15:35] | Well, it seems to me you have two options: | 在我看来你有两个选择 |
[15:37] | You can tell Donna that Harvey’s been augmenting her salary, | 你可以告诉唐娜哈维一直在补贴她的薪水 |
[15:39] | and you don’t want to do it anymore. | 但你不想继续这么做 |
[15:40] | – Negatory. – Or you can pay it yourself. | -不行 -或者你可以自己承担她的薪水 |
[15:43] | – Not happening. – There is a third option. | -不可能 -还有第三个选择 |
[15:45] | I can send her back to Harvey. | 我可以把她派还给哈维 |
[15:47] | How dare you? | 你敢 |
[15:57] | What do you mean I’m not liquid? | 什么叫我没法儿变现 |
[15:59] | Who told you to only save 10% cash? | 谁喊你只留百分之十的现金的 |
[16:03] | Well, I don’t care what I said. | 我不管我说了什么 |
[16:05] | Does my podiatrist listen to me | 我说我有槌状脚趾的时候 |
[16:06] | when I tell him I have hammertoe? | 我的足病医生听我的了吗 |
[16:10] | Is everything okay, Louis? | 一切都顺利吗 路易 |
[16:11] | – Everything’s wonderful. – Okay. | -好极了 -好的 |
[16:13] | Actually, it occurred to me | 实际上 我突然想起来 |
[16:15] | that we have not discussed a very important subject. | 我们还没有讨论过一个很重要的议题 |
[16:19] | What is it? | 什么 |
[16:21] | Donna, money’s a very sensitive issue. | 唐娜 钱是个很敏感的话题 |
[16:25] | And I think you should be fairly compensated. | 我觉得你应该得到合理的报酬 |
[16:26] | I mean, I know how hard it was for you to leave Harvey for me, | 我知道你为了我离开哈维是个艰难的决定 |
[16:30] | and I am forever grateful. | 我永远都会心存感激 |
[16:31] | – It’s just that I– – Louis, shh. | -只是我 -路易 |
[16:33] | I don’t need a huge raise. | 我不需要大幅涨薪 |
[16:35] | The standard 2% is more than enough. | 标准的百分之二已经足够了 |
[16:38] | – 2%? – Yes. | -百分之二 -是的 |
[16:41] | You have a huge heart, | 你很慷慨 |
[16:42] | but I already make more than every other secretary | 但我的薪水已经比律所其他秘书 |
[16:45] | at the firm, so– | 都要高了 所以 |
[16:46] | – 2% it is. – Thanks, Louis. | -那就百分之二 -谢谢 路易 |
[16:48] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[17:01] | Hey, do you have a second? | 你现在有空吗 |
[17:03] | I need your legal advice about something. | 我需要你的法律建议 |
[17:04] | Yeah, of course. What is it? | 当然 什么事 |
[17:06] | My fiance left this prenup in the kitchen. | 我的未婚妻把这份婚前协议落在厨房了 |
[17:09] | I’m just wondering if you think I should sign it. | 你觉得我应不应该签字 |
[17:14] | Mike, it’s not what it looks like. | 迈克 这不是看上去那样 |
[17:16] | It looks like your father had a prenup prepared | 看上去你父亲给你准备了一份婚前协议 |
[17:18] | for you to make me sign. | 让我签字 |
[17:19] | Then it’s exactly what it looks like. | 那么就是看上去那样 |
[17:21] | And I’m guessing you don’t want me to sign it? | 我猜你不想让我签字 |
[17:23] | No, I don’t, | 不 我不想 |
[17:24] | because he’s been trying to control me my entire life, | 因为他总是想控制我的人生 |
[17:26] | and I’m not gonna let him do that with this. | 这次我不会让他这么做的 |
[17:28] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[17:29] | that maybe your father is only doing this because he loves you? | 你父亲这么做只是因为爱你 |
[17:32] | I don’t really care why he’s doing it. | 我不在乎他为什么这么做 |
[17:33] | Great marriages don’t start with contracts. | 好的婚姻不是从协议开始的 |
[17:36] | – I know that. – Then why are you grilling me? | -我知道 -那你干嘛来拷问我 |
[17:39] | Because there’s a reason that you didn’t tell me about this, | 因为你不告诉我这件事是有原因的 |
[17:41] | and I need to know what it is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[17:44] | My dad said he doesn’t know the man | 我父亲说他不了解 |
[17:47] | that I’m choosing to marry, | 我想要嫁的这个人 |
[17:51] | and I just– | 我就是 |
[17:54] | I didn’t want to tell you that. | 我不想对你说这些 |
[17:57] | – Well, I found out anyway. – Yeah. | -但我还是知道了 -是啊 |
[18:01] | Rachel, in the future, | 瑞秋 以后 |
[18:04] | I want you to feel comfortable | 我希望你能 |
[18:06] | telling me this stuff in the first place. | 放心地跟我说这些事 |
[18:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:19] | Mr. Specter, I wanted to– | 斯佩克特先生 我想… |
[18:20] | You’re still here? | 你还没下班吗 |
[18:21] | I don’t leave until you leave. | 你不下班我是不会下班的 |
[18:23] | Well, in that case, what time is my meeting with Adidas? | 好吧 我和阿迪达斯的会面是几点 |
[18:25] | 11:15 11:15. | |
[18:26] | I moved your 11:00 to 3:00 | 我把十一点的行程挪到下午三点 |
[18:27] | and your 3:00 to 5:00. | 三点的挪到了五点 |
[18:28] | – Did you line up– – Buyers? | -安排好… -买家吗 |
[18:29] | I did but not for another week. | 好了 但还需要一个星期 |
[18:31] | Nike and Puma are overseas, | 耐克和彪马在海外 |
[18:33] | and you said Reebok didn’t matter | 你说过如果其他两家不能去 |
[18:34] | if the other two can’t be there. | 锐步一家于事无补 |
[18:35] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[18:36] | – There’s one more thing. – What difference does it make? | -还有一件事 -有区别吗 |
[18:38] | I can’t delay the sale if I don’t know | 不知道我的客户为什么一时兴起要卖公司 |
[18:39] | why my client is dumping his company on a whim. | 就不能拖延交易 |
[18:42] | That’s the one more thing. | 我要说的就是这件事 |
[18:43] | Mr. Doyle’s best friend died | 道尔先生的挚友 |
[18:45] | a month ago of pancreatic cancer. | 一个月前因患胰腺癌去世了 |
[18:47] | He was 46. | 才46岁 |
[18:48] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:49] | Something he said to you just before | 他在说我坏话之前 |
[18:51] | he started talking shit about me | 跟你说的话 |
[18:52] | stuck in my head. | 让我很在意 |
[18:53] | What exactly was that? | 什么话 |
[18:55] | When people say “Life is short” two times in 30 seconds, | 当一个人在半分钟内两次说到”生命短暂” |
[18:57] | it’s usually right after somebody died. | 一般是在某人去世以后 |
[18:59] | I take it you were listening to our conversation. | 这么说你在听我们谈话 |
[19:01] | That’s what good secretaries do. | 优秀的秘书都这么做 |
[19:03] | – Sorry about the Keebler thing. – You didn’t say it. | -抱歉取笑了你 -又不是你说的 |
[19:06] | Besides, it doesn’t take Albert Einstein to figure out | 而且 不是非得爱因斯坦才能弄清楚 |
[19:08] | why you hired somebody that look like me | 你为什么会雇佣我这种丑八怪 |
[19:10] | to replace somebody that look like her. | 来代替她那种美人 |
[19:11] | Listen, Gretchen, I– | 听着 格蕾琴 我… |
[19:12] | You don’t have to worry about that with me. | 你不用跟我解释 |
[19:15] | I prefer my men manly. | 我喜欢我的男人爷们儿点 |
[19:19] | Am I not manly? | 我不够爷们儿吗 |
[19:22] | Well, if you have to ask… | 你连这问题都得问的话… |
[19:32] | Mike, how you doing? | 迈克 你好啊 |
[19:34] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[19:35] | What can I do for you? | 有事吗 |
[19:36] | I heard you wanted me to sign a prenup. | 我听说你想要我签署婚前协议 |
[19:39] | I did. | 没错 |
[19:40] | I hope you didn’t take it personally. | 希望你别当我是针对你 |
[19:42] | Of course not, I’m happy to sign it, | 当然不会 我很愿意签 |
[19:43] | but Rachel did say that you don’t know | 但是瑞秋说你不知道 |
[19:45] | what kind of guy I am, | 我是什么样的人 |
[19:46] | so I thought I’d come here to show you that | 所以我觉得应该过来让你看看 |
[19:48] | this is the kind of guy I am. | 这就是我的为人 |
[19:52] | You’re going after Kelton Insurance? | 你要对付凯尔顿保险公司 |
[19:54] | It’s not about who I’m going after. | 重要的不是我要对付谁 |
[19:56] | It’s about who I’m representing. | 而是我要代表谁 |
[19:58] | I’m putting my ass on the line for 200 people | 我要冒险为这二百人打官司 |
[20:00] | who have no one to fight for them other than me, | 除了我 没人愿意为他们做主 |
[20:01] | so if you’re worried that I’d go after Rachel’s money | 如果你担心一旦出了意外 |
[20:03] | if something went wrong– | 我会谋取瑞秋的钱 |
[20:05] | You’re not that type of guy. | 你不是那种人 |
[20:06] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[20:07] | I respect that. | 我很钦佩 |
[20:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[20:10] | But let me tell you something. | 但让我告诉你件事 |
[20:13] | I used to be one of those people, | 我也曾是那些人中的一员 |
[20:16] | and I scratched and clawed my way to where I am today, | 我摸爬滚打混到今天的地位 |
[20:19] | which is why I know | 所以我清楚 |
[20:21] | when you come from nothing and you make yourself into something, | 当你从一无所有 变得有所成就 |
[20:24] | you’re always waiting for the day | 你就总是等待着 |
[20:25] | they’re gonna come and take it away. | 别人会来把它取走的那天 |
[20:26] | I’m telling you that I come from nothing, | 我要告诉你 我也曾经一无所有 |
[20:29] | and I would never do that. | 我永远不会那么做 |
[20:30] | I’m not saying you’re gonna take it. | 我不是说你会这么做 |
[20:32] | I’m saying you might do something | 我是说你会做某些事情 |
[20:33] | that makes someone else take it. | 其他人会因此针对你 |
[20:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:36] | You’re learning at the feet of Harvey Specter | 你在哈维·斯佩克特和杰西卡·皮尔逊的 |
[20:38] | and Jessica Pearson, | 身边学习 |
[20:39] | and they know something I know. | 他们和我都清楚一件事 |
[20:40] | You’re gonna be a great lawyer. | 你会成为一名优秀的律师 |
[20:43] | You’re gonna crack some eggs, | 你是做大事的人 |
[20:46] | and you never know when someone’s gonna come at you | 你永远不知道什么时候 会有人因为你做的事 |
[20:47] | to take what’s yours for something you did. | 拿走属于你的东西 |
[20:50] | – Robert, I would never– – Let me finish. | -罗伯特 我永远不会… -让我说完 |
[20:54] | I’m telling you this because you’re gonna be family. | 我跟你说这些 是因为你就要成为我的家人 |
[20:57] | You might not have crossed any lines yet, but you will. | 你也许还没越线 但总有一天会的 |
[21:01] | I’m just trying to protect my baby girl. | 我只是想保护我的女儿 |
[21:07] | Jessica, you wanted to see me? | 杰西卡 你想见我 |
[21:09] | Actually, Louis wants to see both of us. | 其实是路易想见我们两个 |
[21:11] | Then let’s get it over with. | 那就有事说事吧 |
[21:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:14] | I would like to propose | 我想提议 |
[21:15] | a revamping of the pay structure | 依照以下方针 |
[21:17] | under the following guidelines. | 调整薪金结构 |
[21:19] | We increase the percentage of billables the partners get. | 我们提高合伙人的小时佣金抽成 |
[21:21] | We decrease the percentage of contingent fees | 通过抵消量来降低 |
[21:24] | – by an offsetting amount. – What? | -胜诉酬金的抽成 -什么 |
[21:25] | That’s what Jack Soloff said yesterday. | 这不是杰克·索罗夫昨天的提案吗 |
[21:27] | No, this is different. | 不 这个不同 |
[21:28] | I’ve capped the amount it affects any one partner. | 我给合伙人的工资变动加了上限 |
[21:30] | You got to be shitting me. | 你扯淡吧 |
[21:31] | I know you’re wondering why I’m proposing this. | 我知道你们想知道我为什么这么提议 |
[21:33] | It’s crystal clear why you’re proposing it. | 理由清楚得很 |
[21:35] | You get the exact amount to cover Donna’s salary, | 你涨的工资刚好够付唐娜的薪水 |
[21:38] | and you take it out of my paycheck. | 还是从我这里刮来的钱 |
[21:39] | – Louis– – This has nothing to do with that. | -路易 -这和那事没关系 |
[21:41] | Jack had a great idea. | 杰克的主意很棒 |
[21:42] | It just needed some fine-tuning. | 只是需要轻微调整 |
[21:43] | Fine-tuning? You’re the one that said | 轻微调整 是你说 |
[21:45] | you only let him bring it up | 你让他提出来 |
[21:46] | so that you can smack it down. | 只是为了毙掉它 |
[21:48] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:49] | Yes. Maybe, but I had some time to think about it. | 是 大概吧 但我考虑了一下 |
[21:51] | Jack put something on the table, | 杰克提了建议 |
[21:52] | and it’s our duty to follow through on it. | 实现它是我们的责任 |
[21:54] | Oh, bullshit–you’re only following through on it | 扯淡 你想实现它 |
[21:56] | because you’re a cheap son of a bitch. | 因为你是个狗娘养的小气鬼 |
[21:57] | – Harvey. – I don’t want to hear it, Jessica. | -哈维 -我不想听 杰西卡 |
[21:59] | Yesterday, he accused me of being jealous. | 昨天 他说我嫉妒他 |
[22:01] | Today, he’s coming after my money. | 今天 他又想抢我的钱 |
[22:03] | – No, I’m not– – Shut up. | -我没有 -闭嘴 |
[22:04] | We both know Donna going to work for you | 我们都清楚唐娜去为你工作 |
[22:06] | has nothing to do with you. | 不是因为你 |
[22:07] | – You got lucky. – Lucky? | -你走运而已 -走运 |
[22:09] | Like a monkey who won the lottery, | 就像中彩票的猴子一样 |
[22:10] | so the least you can do is be a man, pay her yourself, | 所以你至少可以男人点 自己付账 |
[22:13] | or suck it up and tell her the truth. | 或者认怂 告诉她你付不起 |
[22:14] | All right. That’s enough. We’re not doing this. | 够了 不要这样 |
[22:16] | – I am a name partner. – Louis. | -我是冠名合伙人 -路易 |
[22:17] | No. He has no right to– | 不 他没有权利 |
[22:18] | I will slap the taste out of your mouth. | 你再不闭嘴我就动手让你闭嘴 |
[22:27] | Thanks, Jessica. | 谢了 杰西卡 |
[22:28] | I appreciate you being on the same page. | 感谢你站在我这边 |
[22:29] | Oh, we’re not on the same page. | 我才没站你那边 |
[22:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀 |
[22:31] | I wanted the two of you to run that meeting yesterday | 我昨天让你们俩去主持会议 |
[22:33] | to see if you were okay with each other, but you’re not. | 就是为了看你们能不能合作 但显然不能 |
[22:36] | He may be cheap, but he’s right. | 他也许是小气 但他没错 |
[22:38] | You are taking your Donna anger out on him, | 你就是在因为唐娜的事拿他出气 |
[22:40] | and it needs to stop. | 你不许再这样 |
[22:41] | I don’t have Donna anger. | 我才没因为唐娜的事生气 |
[22:42] | Oh, like hell you don’t. | 说的跟真的一样 |
[22:44] | And if you don’t admit that to yourself, | 如果你再自欺欺人 |
[22:46] | I’ll slap the taste out of your mouth too. | 我也会对你动手 |
[22:58] | What you working on there, Mike? | 你在忙什么呢 迈克 |
[23:01] | Um, nothing. Just some cleanup. | 没什么 善后工作 |
[23:05] | What can I do for you, Jessica? | 有事吗 杰西卡 |
[23:07] | You can tell me why you reopened a case | 我需要你告诉我你为什么 |
[23:09] | against a major insurance company | 重开了一个我们之前就没打算接的 |
[23:10] | we were never a part of to start with. | 起诉大型保险公司的案子 |
[23:13] | Um, I reopened it | 我重开 |
[23:15] | because I looked at it and it’s a winner. | 是因为我看了一眼觉得能赢 |
[23:17] | Well, I also looked at it, | 我也看了一眼 |
[23:18] | and I say it’s a loser. | 我觉得赢不了 |
[23:21] | – Jessica, look– – You took a case on contingency | -杰西卡 -你接了个意外事故的案子 |
[23:23] | where every plaintiff is dirt poor, | 原告还都是穷人 |
[23:26] | which means, even if we win, | 也就是说就算赢了 |
[23:27] | compensation for lost wages is nothing. | 也是入不敷出 |
[23:29] | You’re leaving out punitive damages, | 你没算惩罚性赔偿 |
[23:30] | and Harvey takes cases on contingency all the time. | 而且哈维天天都接意外事故的案子 |
[23:33] | Yeah, he takes them to make money, | 他接那些是为了赚钱 |
[23:34] | not to save kittens in trees. | 不是为了救困在树上的小猫咪 |
[23:36] | And I just told you this is going to make money. | 我也告诉你了这件能赚钱 |
[23:38] | And that’s what you said about Liberty Rail, | 自由铁路公司的案子你也是这么说的 |
[23:40] | and instead of making money, | 可你不但没赚钱 |
[23:41] | it almost ended with Donna behind bars. | 还差点害唐娜进了监狱 |
[23:43] | No one is going to jail for this. | 这次不会有人入狱的 |
[23:45] | No, they’re not, because it’s going to cost a fortune to fund, | 没错 因为那需要很多资金支持 |
[23:47] | and I’m not laying out that kind of money on a long shot. | 而我不打算把钱花在不大可能成功的事上 |
[23:50] | Jessica, look. I promised myself that I– | 杰西卡 我向我自己保证了 |
[23:52] | I don’t care who you promised. | 我不管你向谁保证了 |
[23:53] | You took this case without running it by me, | 你没经过我的允许就接了这个案子 |
[23:56] | and you did it because you knew I’d say no. | 而且你不问我就是因为知道我不会同意 |
[23:58] | – Jessica– – So that’s enough. | -杰西卡 -够了 |
[23:59] | Dump it, or I will. | 撤销 否则我去撤销 |
[24:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[24:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:14] | ‘Cause the last time you talked to me, | 上次你和我谈 |
[24:16] | you told me to open my mouth, and you slammed it shut. | 你让我开口 然后又否决我 |
[24:18] | Because you wanted to go after Harvey, but now I’m on board. | 因为你想整哈维 但我现在愿意了 |
[24:20] | – Why should I believe you? – Answer me this. | -我凭什么相信你 -回答我 |
[24:23] | How many partners do you have in your pocket, | 如果我们投票的话 |
[24:25] | if we put your proposal to a vote? | 你能调动多少合伙人支持 |
[24:26] | 45% I can get 45%. | |
[24:28] | Well, then the reason you can believe me | 你该相信我的理由就是 |
[24:29] | is that I’m gonna get you the difference. | 我能帮你通过投票 |
[24:30] | How you gonna do that if you don’t have the courage | 你自己的会议上你都不敢支持我 |
[24:32] | to back my plan at your own meeting? | 你又要怎么办到这事 |
[24:34] | By showing everyone at this firm exactly | 我会让律所的人都知道 |
[24:36] | what Harvey makes. | 哈维赚了多少 |
[24:38] | Now I know you’re bullshitting me. | 这下我是确定你在骗我了 |
[24:41] | You’d be fired if you did that. | 那样做你会被开除 |
[24:42] | Not if I do it by accident. | 如果是意外泄露就没问题 |
[24:49] | Can you believe that sneaker brings in | 你能相信吗 卖运动鞋 |
[24:50] | over a billion dollars from China alone? | 仅在中国就能赚到十亿 |
[24:53] | With earnings like that, makes me wonder | 这么高的收益让我不禁思考 |
[24:54] | why you’re trying to rip off my client. | 你为什么还要坑我的委托人 |
[24:57] | Buying a man’s company for a fair price | 以合理的价格收购公司 |
[24:59] | is hardly ripping him off. | 可不能算坑吧 |
[25:00] | But it’s not a fair price. | 问题就是价格不合理 |
[25:02] | You gave my client 48 hours to take your offer. | 你给了我的委托人两天时间考虑 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna give you five minutes to take mine. | 我给你五分钟考虑我的提议 |
[25:07] | Double your money, or I walk out the door. | 出双倍 否则我就走了 |
[25:09] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[25:10] | What’s ridiculous is you preying on a man | 可笑的是你去欺负一个 |
[25:11] | who just lost his lifelong friend. | 刚刚失去了挚友的人 |
[25:13] | I’m a businessman, not a grief counselor. | 我是商人 不是悲痛顾问 |
[25:15] | Then let me counsel you on this. | 那我就给你当回顾问 |
[25:17] | Because he’s grieving, I have the ability | 因为他正处于悲痛中 所以我有权 |
[25:19] | to go to the board and delay this sale. | 向董事会申请延后这个交易 |
[25:20] | But you’re not going to, because you know | 但你不会 因为你知道 |
[25:22] | it’ll drive down the price even more | 那样等他终于愿意卖了 |
[25:24] | when he eventually wants to sell anyway. | 价格会更低 |
[25:26] | You’re right, it will, | 没错 是会如此 |
[25:28] | but I’ll tell you what, Mr. Polk, | 但我告诉你 波克先生 |
[25:30] | it’ll still be worth more than your offer. | 就算那样也比你现在的出价高 |
[25:32] | And after my client’s grief passes, | 而且等我的委托人从悲痛中走出来 |
[25:35] | he may still want to sell, | 也许他还会想卖 |
[25:37] | but it sure as hell won’t be to you. | 但绝对不会卖给你了 |
[26:03] | I got to call you back. | 再联系 |
[26:05] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的啊 |
[26:07] | I fired your assistant ten minutes after I fired you. | 开除你之后我立刻把艾米开除了的 |
[26:10] | Guess Amy still knows how to get a person through. | 看来就算那样艾米也有办法放人进来 |
[26:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:13] | You made your way in. You can make your way out. | 你怎么进来就怎么出去吧 |
[26:15] | Not before I give you the chance to make $20 million. | 但首先我想给你个机会赚两千万 |
[26:22] | What makes you think I want to get in the business | 你为什么觉得我会想卷入 |
[26:25] | of underwriting class-action lawsuits? | 保险集体诉讼呢 |
[26:26] | Because you’re in the business of making money, | 因为你想赚钱 |
[26:28] | and before you say no, | 在你拒绝以前我先说 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna give you 20% off the top. | 我可以给你20%的提成 |
[26:31] | It’s the best deal out there. | 这是上限了 |
[26:33] | Well, that’s not good enough. | 不够 |
[26:36] | 25% 25%. | |
[26:40] | Are you authorized to do that? | 你有权做这个决定吗 |
[26:42] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[26:44] | Knowing you, you probably don’t even have the authorization | 以我对你的了解 他们可能都没批准你 |
[26:47] | to come to me in the first place. | 直接来找我 |
[26:48] | I came to you because this is our chance to make it right. | 我来找你是因为这能补偿我犯下的错误 |
[26:50] | Bullshit. You need money. | 一派胡言 你需要的是钱 |
[26:52] | That’s the only reason you’re standing here in front of me. | 你站在我面前就为了这一个目的 |
[26:54] | Jonathan, I could have gone anywhere. | 乔纳森 我可以找任何人 |
[26:57] | I came to you for the same reason I went to Walter Gillis, | 我来找你与去找沃尔特·吉利斯是一个道理 |
[26:59] | to make it right. | 为了弥补错误 |
[27:00] | Pick up the phone and ask him. | 不信你打电话问他 |
[27:07] | I’m not Walter Gillis. | 我不是沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[27:10] | Tell Amy I said “Thank you” for getting you past security, | 告诉艾米我谢谢她让你过了安保 |
[27:14] | ’cause now I’m gonna call every investment banker I know | 因为我现在要联系所有投资银行家 |
[27:16] | and tell them to pass on your offer | 让他们别搭理你的提议 |
[27:18] | because Mike Ross can’t be trusted. | 因为迈克·罗斯不值得信任 |
[27:32] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:33] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:34] | Yes, you do. This is Harvey’s last three income statements, | 你知道 这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表 |
[27:37] | and I found them sitting in the copy machine. | 我发现它们被放在复印机里 |
[27:38] | Donna, I need you to put that back where you found it, | 唐娜 你得把它放回去 |
[27:40] | and I need you to put it back now. | 你得马上放回去 |
[27:42] | – I won’t do it. – That was not a request. | -我不 -这不是请求 |
[27:44] | – That was an order. – I don’t care. | -这是命令 -我不管 |
[27:45] | – I’m not gonna let you do this. – See? | -我不会让你这么做的 -你看吧 |
[27:47] | I knew that you would jump at the first opportunity | 我就知道一有机会你就会 |
[27:49] | you had to take his side over mine. | 站在他那边对付我 |
[27:50] | This isn’t me taking Harvey’s side. | 这不是我选择哈维 |
[27:52] | This is me stopping you from making a huge mistake. | 而是我在阻止你犯大错 |
[27:55] | And if he did the same thing, you wouldn’t be stopping him. | 要是他这么干 你肯定不会阻止他 |
[27:57] | Harvey would never do anything like this, | 哈维从不做这种事 |
[27:59] | and if he did, I sure as hell would. | 就算他做了 我也会阻止他 |
[28:01] | – Oh, bullshit. – No, Louis. | -胡说 -不 路易 |
[28:02] | It’s not bullshit. | 我没胡说 |
[28:04] | You have no idea how many times | 你根本不知道有多少次 |
[28:06] | I kept him from going overboard with you. | 我让他别对你走极端 |
[28:08] | – It was half my goddamn job. – Well, you know what? | -我一半工作都是在做这个 -你知道吗 |
[28:10] | You didn’t stop him every time, | 你也没能每次都阻止他 |
[28:11] | and you’re not stopping me this time. | 这次你也别想阻止我 |
[28:13] | Now, give me that thing. | 把它给我 |
[28:15] | Okay. Fine. You don’t want to put it back? | 好吧 你不想放回去 |
[28:16] | – I’ll do it myself. – Louis– | -我自己去 -路易 |
[28:17] | No. Donna, you know what? | 够了 唐娜 你知道吗 |
[28:19] | You came to work for me. | 是你主动为我工作的 |
[28:20] | You knew who I was when you did, | 你做决定的时候知道我是什么样的人 |
[28:21] | so now it’s time for you to decide. | 你该作出决定了 |
[28:23] | Are you with me or not? | 你到底要不要站在我这边 |
[28:31] | 路易·利特 高级合伙人 | |
[28:49] | While I’m not opposed to unexpected gifts on my desk, | 虽然我不反对意料之外的惊喜礼物 |
[28:52] | I do prefer if they’re made of chocolate. | 但我更希望它们是巧克力做的 |
[28:55] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[28:55] | Next time I leave you a signed prenup, | 下次我送你签好的婚前协议时 |
[28:58] | it will be made of chocolate. | 肯定做成巧克力 |
[28:59] | Why did you sign it? | 你为什么要签 |
[29:03] | – I went to see your dad. – You did what? | -我去见了你爸爸 -什么 |
[29:05] | I wanted to show him | 我想让他知道 |
[29:06] | what kind of man his daughter was marrying, | 他女儿要嫁的是个什么样的男人 |
[29:09] | because I wanted him to trust me. | 因为我希望他信任我 |
[29:10] | Mike, he doesn’t trust anybody, which is exactly why | 迈克 他不信任任何人 正因如此 |
[29:13] | I’m not interested in his marital advice. | 所以我才对他的婚姻建议不感兴趣 |
[29:17] | But like you said, I would appreciate it | 但就像你说的 |
[29:19] | if in the future, | 将来你做这种事之前 |
[29:21] | you tell me if you’re gonna do something like that. | 跟我说一声 我会很感激的 |
[29:24] | You’re right, I should have told you before I went over there, | 你没错 我去之前应该告诉你 |
[29:26] | but for the record, instead of getting him to trust me, | 但我得说 虽然没让他信任我 |
[29:30] | I ended up trusting him. | 但我相信了他 |
[29:31] | – Mike– – Rachel, listen to me. | -迈克 -瑞秋 听我说 |
[29:33] | I know you think that he’s doing this to control you, | 我知道你认为他这么做是为了控制你 |
[29:36] | but he thinks he’s doing it to protect you. | 但他觉得是在保护你 |
[29:41] | And the truth is that I never had a father | 而我从没有过一个 |
[29:43] | who could do something like that for me, so… | 为我做这种事的父亲 所以… |
[29:47] | I think that you should try and see where he’s coming from. | 你应该试着去了解他的初衷 |
[30:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:09] | It’s your new offer. | 你的新价格 |
[30:12] | – It’s twice the money. – It’s what I do. | -价钱翻了一倍 -这是我的工作 |
[30:16] | And that’s why I pay you so much. | 所以我才付你这么多钱 |
[30:18] | I didn’t do it for the money, Teddy. | 我不是为了钱才这么做的 泰迪 |
[30:20] | I did it because you were getting ripped off, | 我这么做是因为你被敲了竹杠 |
[30:21] | and I’m not gonna let that happen to you, | 我不能坐视不理 |
[30:23] | no matter what the circumstances. | 无论情况如何 |
[30:27] | You found out. | 你知道了 |
[30:28] | Why didn’t you tell me what happened? | 你怎么不告诉我实情 |
[30:31] | Because I didn’t want you to try and stop me. | 因为我不希望你来阻止我 |
[30:34] | You still could have come to me. | 你还是可以来找我啊 |
[30:36] | And tell you what? | 跟你说什么 |
[30:37] | That my best friend from when we were seven died | 我七岁就认识的朋友 |
[30:39] | out of the blue? | 突然死了吗 |
[30:41] | I hadn’t spoken to him in 20 years, | 我二十年没和他说过话了 |
[30:43] | because we got into a fight | 因为我们为了一个 |
[30:45] | over some woman whose name I can’t even remember. | 我连名字都忘了的女人吵了一架 |
[30:49] | And now I don’t give a shit about the sneaker business. | 我现在根本不在乎运动鞋生意 |
[30:52] | Well, I would have understood. | 我会理解的 |
[30:54] | Would you have? | 你会吗 |
[30:57] | Look, Harvey, | 哈维 |
[31:00] | I appreciate what you did for me. | 我很感激你为我做的事 |
[31:02] | If I’m ever back in business, you’ll always be my lawyer. | 如果我能重回商场 你永远是我的律师 |
[31:07] | I’ll always be your friend. | 我永远是你的朋友 |
[31:15] | – Louis, do you have a second? – Oh, I don’t know. | -路易 你有空吗 -不知道 |
[31:17] | What animal are you gonna call me now? An iguana? | 你现在又要喊我什么动物 鬣鳞蜥吗 |
[31:19] | I’m not gonna call you anything. | 我不会叫你绰号的 |
[31:21] | I’m here because I want to put everything behind us. | 我来是想冰释前嫌 |
[31:23] | Well, aren’t I lucky? | 我真幸运啊 |
[31:25] | Louis, please. | 路易 别这样 |
[31:27] | You were right. | 你没错 |
[31:30] | I was a dick in that meeting and again in the bathroom | 会议上我很混蛋 在厕所里也是 |
[31:34] | and again with Jessica. | 在杰西卡那的时候也是 |
[31:37] | I said some things that I wish I could take back, | 我说了一些希望能收回的话 |
[31:39] | but we’ve been friends with each other for a long time, | 但我们已经做了很久的朋友了 |
[31:41] | and I don’t want to throw that away. | 我不希望就这么断交 |
[31:47] | You really mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[31:49] | I do. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:56] | Harvey, this is amazing. | 哈维 这感觉太好了 |
[31:59] | I never thought you would come to me and– | 我从没想过你会来找我 |
[32:02] | – Oh, shit. – “Oh, shit” What? | -见鬼 -什么见鬼 |
[32:04] | I forgot. I have to put a bid on an item on eBay. | 我忘了件事 我得去易趣网竞价个东西 |
[32:07] | – What? – A Mongolian… | -什么 -一个蒙古的 |
[32:09] | praying mantis piano ballet. | 螳螂的钢琴伴奏芭蕾 |
[32:10] | Good talk. I have to go. | 和你聊得真开心 我得走了 |
[32:16] | What is that? You shouldn’t be reading that. | 这是什么 这不是你该看的 |
[32:18] | That’s privileged information. | 这可是保密信息 |
[32:19] | Where the hell did you– | 你他妈从哪里搞来的 |
[32:28] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[32:31] | What’s that for? | 这是干嘛的 |
[32:32] | It’s a retainer. | 这是预付费用 |
[32:34] | I am looking for some legal advice. | 我在寻求一些法律建议 |
[32:37] | I don’t think you can afford me. | 我觉得你雇不起我 |
[32:40] | It won’t take long. I just want you to take a look at this. | 不会花太久的 我只是想让你看看这个 |
[32:47] | You got Mike to sign this? | 你让迈克签了这个 |
[32:49] | My dad did. | 我爸干的 |
[32:51] | Then why are you coming to me? | 那你来找我干嘛 |
[32:53] | Because you once told me that you have a father | 因为你曾经说过你有个跟我一样的 |
[32:55] | just like mine. | 父亲 |
[32:56] | Let me guess, you think Robert is trying to control you? | 我猜 你觉得罗伯特是在试着控制你 |
[32:59] | He did manage to construct a situation | 他的确成功地使 |
[33:01] | where the two most important men in my life | 我生命中的两个最重要的男人 |
[33:04] | are making decisions about me without me. | 背着我做下关于我的决定 |
[33:08] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[33:10] | I think this has nothing to do with your dad, | 我觉得这跟你父亲没关系 |
[33:13] | and you know it. | 而且你清楚这点 |
[33:19] | Mike. | 是迈克 |
[33:20] | Yes. Mike. | 对 是迈克 |
[33:24] | That’s the real reason why you’re coming to me, | 这才是你来找我的真正原因 |
[33:27] | even though you told yourself it wasn’t. | 哪怕你告诉自己它不是 |
[33:29] | – It could protect me. – It could. | -这可以保护我 -是的 |
[33:32] | It could also do something else. | 但也可以有别的作用 |
[33:35] | Undermine my relationship. | 比如在无形中破坏我们的感情 |
[33:37] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[33:38] | I learned that one the hard way, | 我已经有过最深的感受 |
[33:42] | which means you need to ask yourself, | 这意味着你必须扪心自问 |
[33:45] | how much do you really love Mike? | 你究竟爱迈克有多深 |
[33:49] | I love him all the way. | 全心全意地爱 深爱 |
[33:52] | Then don’t sign it. | 那就别签 |
[33:58] | On the house. | 免费 |
[34:04] | And, Rachel, as far as your father goes, | 还有 瑞秋 就你父亲这个人来看 |
[34:06] | he and I don’t always see eye to eye, | 我和他并不是很对盘 |
[34:09] | but I do respect that man. | 但我确实尊敬他 |
[34:11] | And if he is anything like my father, | 要说他跟我爸有像的地方 那就是 |
[34:14] | for all of his faults, | 尽管他有很多缺点 |
[34:15] | he would take a bullet | 但他情愿死 |
[34:17] | before he’d let anything happen to his little girl. | 也不会让他的宝贝女儿伤到一丝一毫 |
[34:20] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[34:31] | Uh, okay. | 来了 |
[34:33] | Harold and I ponied up last time | 上次是我和哈罗德买单 |
[34:34] | because it was a special occasion, | 因为情况比较特殊 |
[34:36] | but tonight drinks are on you, my friend. | 但朋友 今晚你请 |
[34:38] | That’s fair. | 可以接受 |
[34:39] | As much as I appreciate it, Jimmy, I got to return the gift. | 虽然我很喜欢这份礼物 但吉米 还给你 |
[34:43] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[34:44] | – I can’t take the case. – No, no, no. | -我不能接这个案子 -不不不 |
[34:45] | What do you mean you can’t take the case? | 什么叫你不能接这个案子 |
[34:47] | Jessica won’t lay out the money for the man hours. | 杰西卡不会为工时花钱 |
[34:49] | Okay, then get somebody else to lay out the money. | 那就让其他人出这笔钱好了 |
[34:51] | Mike, investment banks are taking stakes | 迈克 投资银行现在都在 |
[34:53] | in shit like this now. | 参与这些事情 |
[34:54] | You, of all people, should know that. | 所有人里 你该最清楚 |
[34:55] | You think I didn’t try that? | 你觉得我没试过吗 |
[34:56] | It didn’t work. | 我没有成功 |
[34:58] | God damn it, Mike. | 妈的 迈克 |
[35:00] | You always said you gave a shit about people. | 你总是说你是在乎那些人的 |
[35:02] | And you said that I could return this case. | 你也说了我可以退回这个案子 |
[35:03] | I don’t care what I said. | 我不管我说过什么 |
[35:06] | Jimmy, | 吉米 |
[35:08] | what the hell is going on here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[35:10] | Okay. One of the victims was my uncle Keith, | 好吧 我叔叔基思也是受害者之一 |
[35:12] | but I didn’t tell you about him because my cousin came to me | 但我没告诉你是因为我表妹来找我 |
[35:15] | and asked me to make it right, | 让我好好处理 |
[35:16] | and I promised her that I would. | 我也答应了她 |
[35:20] | It’s just I don’t have the juice at my firm, | 但是 我在我们律所没什么发言权 |
[35:23] | and I was– | 我也 |
[35:25] | I was too ashamed to tell you. | 我也很惭愧不敢告诉你 |
[35:26] | – Jimmy– – No, Mike, listen. | -吉米 -迈克 听我说 |
[35:29] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you straight up. | 很抱歉我没跟你直说 |
[35:32] | But, please, these people need your help. | 但是 求你了 这些人需要你的帮助 |
[35:41] | What can I do for you, Jack? | 杰克 我有什么可以帮到你的吗 |
[35:43] | You can explain to me | 你可以跟我解释下 |
[35:45] | how the hell you justify making this much money. | 你怎么会挣到这么多钱的 |
[35:48] | Where’d you get this? | 你是从哪儿拿到的 |
[35:50] | Was left in the copy machine. | 它留在复印机里了 |
[35:52] | – By who? – I don’t know. | -谁留下的 -我不知道 |
[35:53] | But now I do know why you pissed | 但现在我知道你为什么 |
[35:55] | all over my idea at the meeting. | 对我开会时候提出的想法那么生气了 |
[35:56] | This is confidential. | 这可是保密文件 |
[35:58] | It was confidential. | 曾经是 |
[36:00] | Now, every senior partner’s seen it, | 现在 每个高级合伙人都看过了 |
[36:02] | and people are furious. | 而且大家都已经火冒三丈了 |
[36:04] | I earn every penny I make. | 我挣的每一分钱都是我应得的 |
[36:05] | We’ll see about that. | 那可不一定 |
[36:08] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[36:09] | I just called for a vote tomorrow on my proposal, | 我刚刚要求明天就我的提议进行投票 |
[36:13] | and I hope you’ve been saving your money, | 希望你有存钱的习惯 |
[36:15] | because your gravy train’s about to leave the station. | 因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了 |
[36:35] | So this is why you said, “Oh, shit.” | 所以这就是你说”见鬼”的原因 |
[36:37] | What’s that? | 不知道你在说什么 |
[36:38] | Oh, you know what it is, | 你当然知道 |
[36:39] | because you’re the one who left it | 因为是你把它忘在 |
[36:41] | in the goddamn copier. | 复印机里的 |
[36:42] | Oh, my God, Harvey, I was making copies | 天呐 哈维 我是在复印 |
[36:45] | of everyone’s salaries for my records, and I must have– | 每个人的工资单留档 我必须 |
[36:47] | Bullshit, Louis. | 放屁 路易 |
[36:48] | You did this to come after me, | 你是为了打击我 |
[36:50] | and after I apologized, you ran and tried to stop it. | 然后我道歉之后你想要阻止它 |
[36:53] | Harvey, please, what’s done is done, | 哈维 求你了 事已至此 |
[36:55] | and like you said before, we’re friends. | 你也说了 我们是朋友 |
[36:56] | We can move past this, and we can fight the vote together. | 我们可以渡过这关的 我们也可以搞定投票 |
[36:59] | There’s no way I win the vote after people see this. | 大家看过之后 我不可能赢得投票的 |
[37:01] | You want to get past it? Admit what you did. | 你想渡过这关是吗 那就去承认是你干的 |
[37:02] | That’s automatic termination. | 那我会被自动解约的 |
[37:04] | Then we’ll fight that together. | 然后我们再一起并肩作战 |
[37:05] | – Harvey, I can’t. – Louis! | -哈维 不行啊 -路易 |
[37:06] | Jessica tried to fire me once. | 杰西卡已经解雇过我一次了 |
[37:08] | I can’t give her the chance to do that again. | 我不能让她有第二次机会再解雇我 |
[37:09] | Well, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[37:10] | It’s gonna happen again, | 你还会被解雇 |
[37:12] | because I know what you did. | 因为我知道你做了什么 |
[37:15] | You know what? That’s enough. | 够了 |
[37:17] | And you come at me flinging accusations, | 你跑来对我咆哮指控 |
[37:19] | well, you better have proof. | 那你最好有证据 |
[37:20] | You have proof, Harvey? | 你有证据吗 哈维 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我看没有 |
[37:29] | Harvey, you don’t get to come to me | 哈维 你不能再这么不分时间地 |
[37:31] | at all hours of the night anymore. | 跑来找我了 |
[37:31] | I’m here because your new boss– | 我来是因为你的新老板 |
[37:33] | – I know why you’re here. – Then you know what he did. | -我知道你为什么来 -那你就知道他做了什么 |
[37:35] | And I need you to admit it, | 我需要你承认 |
[37:36] | so I can block their bullshit vote. | 这样我就能阻止他们愚蠢的投票 |
[37:38] | And get Louis fired? | 然后让路易被开掉吗 |
[37:39] | He wouldn’t be in this mess if you’d have just stopped him | 如果你一开始就阻止他 |
[37:42] | from doing this in the first place. | 他也不会陷入这种情况 |
[37:43] | Harvey, if I knew Louis was gonna do something like this, | 哈维 如果我知道路易要做这样的事 |
[37:46] | and I’m not saying I did, | 我这么说意思不是我真知道 |
[37:47] | then I would have told him to his face not to. | 我会当面让他不要做 |
[37:49] | But if he went ahead and did it anyway, | 但如果他坚持要做 |
[37:51] | then I’m not gonna go behind his back to fix it. | 我也不会背叛他来纠正这事 |
[37:52] | Because you always said, “Once you pick a side, | 因为你总说 “人一旦选择了立场 |
[37:54] | “if you’re not loyal to that side, | “就要忠于他的立场 |
[37:56] | “then who the hell are you?” | “不然他算什么人呢” |
[37:57] | Then you should have thought of that | 那你在选择一个 |
[37:58] | before you picked someone who would do something like this | 会做出这种事的人之前 |
[38:00] | in the first place. | 就该好好想想 |
[38:01] | You want to know what kind of man Louis is? | 你想知道路易是什么样的人吗 |
[38:04] | This whole thing started because he wanted to prove | 整件事情的起因就是他想证明 |
[38:06] | to you that he had your back, | 他会给你支持 |
[38:07] | because he thought you were jealous of us. | 因为他觉得你嫉妒我们 |
[38:09] | No, this whole thing started | 不 整件事的起因是 |
[38:12] | because I told him that I’ve been paying your salary | 因为我告诉他从我们加入律所开始 |
[38:15] | since we came to the firm, | 就是我在付你薪水 |
[38:17] | and he was too cheap to pay it himself | 而他太小气 自己付不出 |
[38:19] | and too weak to tell you the truth. | 还软弱得不敢跟你说实话 |
[38:23] | And if you’ve kept that from me for 12 years | 如果你把这件事瞒了12年 |
[38:25] | and you’re only just telling me now, then maybe you are jealous. | 而现在又说出来 那你可能真是在嫉妒 |
[38:34] | Mike, how’d you get in? Give you a key already? | 迈克 你怎么进来的 她已经给你钥匙了吗 |
[38:37] | No. Laura let me in. She said you’d be back here. | 没有 劳拉让我进来的 说你在这里 |
[38:40] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[38:41] | I’m trying to find something tasty. | 我想找点有味的东西吃 |
[38:44] | There’s not one damn thing that’s bad for you | 结果这整间屋子里 |
[38:46] | in this entire house. | 就没有一点不健康食品 |
[38:48] | Then I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t tell her | 那我猜我没跟她说我给你带了这个 |
[38:50] | that I brought you these. | 是正确的 |
[38:52] | Oh, chicken nuggets. | 鸡块 |
[38:56] | Rachel made them herself. | 瑞秋自己做的 |
[38:58] | Deep-fried, not baked? | 油炸的 不是烤的吧 |
[39:00] | You’re welcome. | 请随意享用 |
[39:01] | She sign that prenup? | 她签了婚前协议吗 |
[39:02] | No, but she sent those because she realized the prenup | 没有 但她送来这些是因为她想通了 |
[39:06] | was about love, not control. | 婚前协议代表的是爱 不是控制 |
[39:09] | Then I respect her decision. | 那我尊重她的选择 |
[39:13] | What changed her mind about me? | 什么改变了她对我的想法 |
[39:14] | You really want to know? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[39:15] | – Mm-hmm. – Jessica. | -想啊 -是杰西卡 |
[39:17] | Oh, shit. What did she say? | 不是吧 她说了什么 |
[39:18] | I got to know that secret. | 我得知道那个秘密 |
[39:20] | I don’t know what she said to Rachel, | 我不知道她跟瑞秋说了什么 |
[39:21] | but I know what she said to me. | 但我知道她跟我说了什么 |
[39:25] | So that’s why you’re here. | 这才是你来这里的原因 |
[39:27] | You know those people that I told you I was fighting for? | 记得我跟你说过我要代理的那些人吗 |
[39:33] | Jessica’s not gonna go for it. | 杰西卡不愿意接这个案子 |
[39:35] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[39:36] | Too much money to lay out for too little payoff. | 要花太多钱 而回报又太少 |
[39:39] | But you said you came from the same place as these people. | 但你说过你也曾是那些人中的一员 |
[39:44] | Robert, they need someone like you to fight for them, | 罗伯特 他们需要你这样的人为他们争取 |
[39:48] | and I can’t do it. | 而我做不到 |
[39:51] | So I’m asking you to. | 所以我请求你帮忙 |
[39:53] | You think this case is a winner? | 你觉得这案子能赢吗 |
[39:55] | I do. | 能赢 |
[39:58] | Then what do you say we do it together? | 那你觉得我们一起做如何 |
[40:03] | What are you doing here, Louis? | 你在这里做什么 路易 |
[40:05] | I notice you didn’t come to the vote this morning. | 我发现你今早没来投票 |
[40:06] | No, I didn’t. I was busy closing a deal for my client. | 是没有 我在忙着跟客户联系 |
[40:09] | Let me guess. You had ’em backdate your sale to yesterday, | 我猜猜 你让他们回填销售日期到昨天了 |
[40:11] | so it falls under your old pay structure? | 这样钱就能按过去的薪资结构结算 |
[40:13] | No, Louis, that’s something you would do, | 不 路易 那是你会做的事 |
[40:15] | because unlike you, I don’t actually care about the money. | 因为我跟你不一样 我不在乎钱 |
[40:17] | You expect me to believe that? | 你要我相信那鬼话吗 |
[40:18] | I don’t care whether you believe it or not. | 我不管你信不信 |
[40:20] | My compensation package was about recognizing what I do. | 我的薪酬包能说明我做了什么 |
[40:23] | Money was just a consequence. | 钱只是结果 |
[40:25] | That’s why I didn’t mind sharing it with Donna. | 所以我才不介意跟唐娜分享 |
[40:27] | – Now, get out. – No. | -你出去吧 -不 |
[40:28] | You did care about the money, because it was the last thing | 你必然在乎钱 因为那是唯一 |
[40:31] | you had that separated you from me. | 可以区别你我的东西了 |
[40:33] | – Excuse me? – I got name partner. | -你说什么 -我成了冠名合伙人 |
[40:35] | I got Donna, and that drove you nuts. | 我得到了唐娜 这让你抓狂 |
[40:38] | So you shit on me at the meeting, | 所以你在会上打击我 |
[40:40] | and then you pretended to apologize. | 然后又假装道歉 |
[40:42] | I did apologize, Louis. | 我确实道歉了 路易 |
[40:43] | I came to you like a man, | 我很爷们地去找你 |
[40:45] | and then when I gave you the chance to make it up to me, | 而之后我给你机会报答我的时候 |
[40:48] | you choked, like you always do. | 你卡壳了 一如既往 |
[40:50] | Well, how you like me now? | 那你现在怎么看我 |
[40:51] | Because the only thing you had left was that you made more. | 因为你唯一保有的 就是你赚得比我多 |
[40:53] | And now you don’t, and I win. | 现在你也不比我多了 我赢了 |
[40:55] | You didn’t win anything. | 你什么也没赢 |
[40:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[41:00] | I’m talking about the fact that no matter what you get, | 我在说 无论你得到什么 |
[41:03] | you’re always wanting more. | 你总是想要更多 |
[41:05] | And the problem with always wanting more is | 但总想要更多的问题在于 |
[41:07] | that the second you get it, it can always be taken away. | 从你得到的那刻开始 它就是可以被夺走的 |
[41:10] | You’re not reversing that vote. | 你无法逆转投票结果的 |
[41:11] | I’m not talking about the vote. | 我不是在说投票 |
[41:12] | I’m talking about what you value most. | 我在说你最在乎的东西 |
[41:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:17] | Might not happen today or tomorrow, | 也许今天明天不会发生 |
[41:19] | but it’s gonna happen, because I’m gonna make it happen. | 但它总会发生的 因为我会想办法 |
[41:22] | One day, you’re gonna walk into your office, | 某天 你会走进办公室 |
[41:25] | and she’s gonna be gone. | 发现她不见了 |