时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You took a case on contingency | 你接了个意外事故的案子 |
[00:09] | where every plaintiff is dirt poor. | 原告还都是穷人 |
[00:11] | Dump it. | 撤销 |
[00:11] | One of the victims was my uncle Keith. | 我叔叔基思也是受害者之一 |
[00:13] | Please, these people need your help. | 这些人需要你的帮助 |
[00:15] | They need someone like you to fight for them, | 他们需要你这样的人为他们争取 |
[00:17] | and I can’t do it. | 而我做不到 |
[00:19] | Then what do you say we do it together? | 那你觉得我们一起做如何 |
[00:20] | I’d like to propose a change to | 我想提议对当前的薪酬计算方法 |
[00:22] | the current compensation formula. | 进行调整 |
[00:24] | How many partners do you have in your pocket | 如果我们投票的话 |
[00:25] | if we put your proposal to a vote? | 你能调动多少合伙人支持 |
[00:26] | 45% I can get 45%. | |
[00:28] | I’m gonna get you the difference. | 我能帮你通过投票 |
[00:29] | This is Harvey’s last three income statements, | 这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表 |
[00:31] | and I found them sitting in the copy machine. | 我发现它们被放在复印机里 |
[00:32] | You came to work for me, | 是你主动为我工作的 |
[00:34] | so now it’s time for you to decide. | 你该作出决定了 |
[00:35] | Are you with me or not? | 你到底要不要站在我这边 |
[00:36] | I just called for a vote tomorrow, | 我刚刚要求明天就我的提议进行投票 |
[00:38] | and I hope you’ve been saving your money, | 希望你有存钱的习惯 |
[00:40] | because your gravy train’s about to leave the station. | 因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了 |
[00:55] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[00:57] | – I was just… – Working. | -我只是 -在工作 |
[00:59] | I see that, but it’s 7:30 in the morning. | 我看到了 但现在刚早晨七点半 |
[01:01] | What are you doing here so early? | 你来这么早干什么 |
[01:03] | I like to get in before the chaos starts. | 我想在混乱开始之前到公司 |
[01:05] | Tell you the truth, I was under the impression | 跟你说实话吧 我以为 |
[01:07] | that you wouldn’t get in till much later. | 你还要很久才会来 |
[01:09] | I wanted to get a jump on the day. | 我想提前开始我的一天 |
[01:11] | Then maybe you should get a jump on this. | 那你也许该动手解决这项工作 |
[01:14] | Why am I paying Louis’s laundry bill? | 我为什么要支付路易的干洗账单 |
[01:16] | Because if you pay it, | 因为如果你支付了 |
[01:17] | he won’t know that we triple-starched all of his shirts. | 他就不会知道我们给他所有的衬衫上了三倍浆 |
[01:19] | – We? – Yes, we. | -我们 -是的 我们 |
[01:21] | He came after us. We’re coming after him. | 他盯着我们不放 我们也不放过他 |
[01:23] | Did you think I wouldn’t have your back? | 你觉得我不会支持你吗 |
[01:25] | You want the truth? | 你想听真话吗 |
[01:26] | I thought you’d be asking for a raise | 我以为你看了我挣多少钱以后 |
[01:27] | after seeing how much I make. | 想要加薪呢 |
[01:29] | I didn’t look at how much you make. | 我没看你挣多少钱 |
[01:30] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 而且我认为 |
[01:31] | anyone who did should be fired. | 看到的人都应该被开除 |
[01:33] | You’re all right, Gretchen. | 你很不错 格蕾琴 |
[01:35] | But for the time being, | 但暂时不要再 |
[01:36] | don’t play any more jokes on Louis. | 捉弄路易了 |
[01:39] | Mind if I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[01:40] | Because I only play jokes on people | 因为我要捉弄人 |
[01:42] | to express my affection for them, | 是为了表达好感 |
[01:43] | and right now I have no affection for Louis Litt. | 可现在我对路易·利特一点好感都没有 |
[01:49] | Looks like I got here just in time. | 看来我来的正是时候 |
[01:51] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[01:52] | Because I’m going to ask you to do something | 因为我想让你做一些 |
[01:53] | you’re not going to want to do, | 你不愿意做的事 |
[01:55] | only this time you’re going to do it. | 但不同的是 这次你会照做 |
[01:56] | What didn’t I do last time? | 我上次怎么做的 |
[01:58] | I told you to apologize to Louis. | 我让你去和路易道歉 |
[02:01] | And I did, right before he held hands with Jack Soloff | 我去了 就在他和杰克·索罗夫握手联盟 |
[02:04] | and cut my earnings in front of the entire firm. | 在全公司面前削减我的收入之前 |
[02:06] | And if you hadn’t have been such a dick to Jack | 但如果你一开始对杰克 |
[02:08] | in the first place, | 友善一点的话 |
[02:09] | Louis would have had nowhere to go. | 路易就无人可找了 |
[02:11] | This isn’t about Louis, is it? | 这与路易无关是吧 |
[02:12] | No, it isn’t. | 无关 |
[02:13] | I want you to bury the hatchet with Jack. | 我想你和杰克和解 |
[02:14] | You mean you want me to kiss his ass. | 你是说你想我去拍他马屁 |
[02:16] | I mean I want you to figure out a way | 我是说我想你找个办法 |
[02:17] | to make peace with a partner whose influence is on the rise. | 去跟一个影响力逐渐上升的合伙人和平相处 |
[02:19] | That’s kissing his ass. | 那就是拍他马屁啊 |
[02:21] | Well, if that’s how you want to look at it, | 如果你是这么认为的 |
[02:22] | then pucker up, because that man is a threat, | 那就忍着吧 因为他是个威胁 |
[02:25] | and he’s aligned with Louis, | 而且他与路易结盟了 |
[02:26] | and I am in no mood for a power struggle. | 我可没心情进行权力斗争 |
[02:39] | I didn’t hear you leave today. | 我今早都没听见你出门 |
[02:41] | That’s because I left at 5:00 in the morning, | 因为我早上五点就走了 |
[02:42] | trying to get an early start on this case. | 想要早点着手处理这个案子 |
[02:47] | About that… | 关于这件事 |
[02:48] | I didn’t want to say anything last night | 我昨晚不想发表意见 |
[02:49] | because you were so excited– | 因为你看起来太兴奋了 |
[02:51] | But you’re worried about me working with your father. | 但我和你父亲共事让你很担忧 |
[02:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:55] | Mike, you’re the two most important men in my life. | 迈克 你们是我人生中最重要的两个男人 |
[02:57] | Neither of you back down from a fight, | 但你俩都是不愿退让的性格 |
[02:59] | and I’m just– | 我只是 |
[03:02] | I’m afraid you’re gonna end up hating each other. | 我怕你们最终会憎恨对方 |
[03:07] | Rachel, do you hate your father? | 瑞秋 你恨你的父亲吗 |
[03:09] | Of course not. I love my dad. | 当然不了 我爱我爸爸 |
[03:10] | And don’t you have conflicts with him all the time? | 那你不是也时时和他有冲突吗 |
[03:13] | Yes, I do, but it’s different. | 是的 但这不一样 |
[03:15] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[03:17] | Yeah, he’s gonna be my family too. | 是啊 他也要成为我的家人了 |
[03:19] | And if I’m lucky, I’m gonna fight with him | 如果我足够幸运的话 将会在以后的许多年 |
[03:21] | about a lot of things over the years. | 因为很多事情和他争斗 |
[03:22] | So why not start with a fight | 所以为什么不以一次我们合作的斗争 |
[03:24] | where we’re both on the same side? | 作为开始呢 |
[03:26] | Okay, I trust you. | 好吧 我信任你 |
[03:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:38] | Jessica, you have a minute? | 杰西卡 你有时间吗 |
[03:39] | I do if you’re here to tell me | 如果你是来告诉我为何 |
[03:41] | why Robert Zane is sitting in the lobby | 罗伯特·赞恩会在大堂里 |
[03:43] | with an appointment to see you. | 等着见你 那我就有 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure he’s not taking time | 因为我很确定他是不会 |
[03:45] | out of his busy morning to talk about centerpieces. | 利用忙碌的早上讨论装饰品的 |
[03:48] | No, he’s not. | 他是不会 |
[03:50] | He is here to co-counsel the Kelton case. | 他是来共同代理凯尔顿案的 |
[03:54] | You mean the case I explicitly told you to drop? | 你是说我明确让你撤销的那个案子吗 |
[03:56] | I mean the case that you said would cost a fortune to fund | 我是说那个你认为会造成巨额的 |
[03:59] | and you didn’t wanna lay out that kind of money for. | 你并不想承担的开销的案子 |
[04:01] | I didn’t want to lay it out because this case is a loser. | 我不想承担是因为这个案子会输 |
[04:03] | And I’m telling you it’s not. | 而我想告诉你不会输 |
[04:04] | And even if it is, I just took away our downside. | 而且就算会输 我也将损失消除了 |
[04:06] | By going behind my back to our biggest competitor. | 通过背着我去找我们最大的竞争对手吗 |
[04:09] | Are you telling me that you’re scared of Robert Zane? | 你是在说你害怕罗伯特·赞恩吗 |
[04:11] | I’d be a fool if I wasn’t. | 我要不怕是我傻 |
[04:12] | And you’re a fool if you’re not. | 你要不怕是你傻 |
[04:14] | We let that man into our house, | 我们让那个人走进我们地盘 |
[04:15] | there’s no telling what he’ll do. | 就只有天知道他会干出什么事了 |
[04:16] | You know what, Jessica? | 你知道吗 杰西卡 |
[04:17] | If Harvey had done this, you’d be pissed, | 如果哈维这么做了 你会很生气 |
[04:18] | but you’d let him do it anyway. | 但你最终会允许他那样做 |
[04:19] | And you may be as cocky as him, | 你也许和他一样拽 |
[04:21] | but you are not Harvey. | 但你并不是哈维 |
[04:25] | No, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说对了 对不起 |
[04:27] | I guess I’ll just go tell Robert | 我想我应该直接去告诉罗伯特 |
[04:28] | that we won’t be working together on this after all. | 我们无法合作这个案子了 |
[04:30] | You know damn well if we tell him that now, | 你很清楚如果你现在这么跟他说 |
[04:33] | I look weak. | 会让我看起来很软弱 |
[04:35] | So maybe I am as good as Harvey. | 那也许我确实和哈维一样厉害 |
[04:37] | Well, sometimes that’s not a good thing. | 有时那并不是一件好事 |
[04:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:42] | To get some goddamn strength back. | 去找回一些该死的强势 |
[04:47] | Then go ahead and do it. | 那你就这么办吧 |
[04:48] | I won’t just take you to the woodshed. | 我不只会把你关进小黑屋 |
[04:50] | I’ll leave you there, dead. | 我会留你在那 等死 |
[04:54] | Well, looks like you’re making yourself comfortable | 看来你在我的办公室 |
[04:57] | in my offices. | 还挺舒服 |
[04:58] | About as comfortable as possible in these chairs. | 说到椅子的舒适性 |
[05:00] | You ever hear of lumbar support? | 你听说过腰部支持这种功能吗 |
[05:02] | I get it. You like stodgy and functional. | 我懂了 你喜欢简单实用的 |
[05:05] | But these are my chairs, | 但这些毕竟是我的椅子 |
[05:06] | just like this is my case. | 就像这是我的案子 |
[05:08] | What exactly are you doing here, Jessica? | 你到这里来做什么 杰西卡 |
[05:10] | I’m here to tell you we’re taking half the contingency. | 我来告诉你这案子的收益一半归我们 |
[05:12] | And I’m here to respond. I’m giving you 1/3. | 那我也回个信 我给你们1/3 |
[05:15] | We brought this case to you. | 这案子是我们给你的 |
[05:16] | After you found it in a box crying for its mama. | 因为你们觉得这是个烫手的山芋 |
[05:18] | Plus, I’m footing the bill, | 而且 费用全部由我负担 |
[05:19] | which means this fee discussion is over. | 所以收益也没什么好讨论的 |
[05:22] | Well, this fee discussion may be over, | 或许收益可以就讨论到这儿 |
[05:26] | but the power discussion is just getting started. | 但关于权力的讨论才刚开始 |
[05:30] | You don’t give a shit about the money, do you? | 你根本不在乎钱的事吧 |
[05:32] | On this particular case, | 在这个案子上 |
[05:33] | all I give a shit about is keeping you in check. | 我在意的只是不让你为所欲为 |
[05:36] | Which means, for the duration of this matter, | 也就是说 在整个处理案件的期间 |
[05:38] | you will be treating Mike Ross like a partner. | 你得把迈克·罗斯当作合伙人看待 |
[05:40] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你这是开玩笑吧 |
[05:42] | That boy barely shaves. | 那小子胡子都没长全呢 |
[05:43] | I don’t care if he’s still in diapers. | 就算他还包着尿布我也不管 |
[05:45] | He’s representing my firm, | 他代表着我的律所 |
[05:46] | which means he’s representing me. | 也就代表着我 |
[05:47] | You look at him, you see me. | 你看到他 就像看到我一样 |
[05:51] | You’re asking for a hell of a lot. | 你这个要求可不小 |
[05:53] | Then take your wingtips off my table | 那你就把脚从我桌上拿开 |
[05:54] | and walk ’em out the door, | 离开这间办公室 |
[05:55] | because this is my case | 因为这是我的案子 |
[05:57] | and you either do it my way or you don’t do it at all. | 你要么按我说的做 要么就滚蛋 |
[06:04] | I love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[06:48] | Louis, it’s not my birthday. | 路易 今天不是我生日 |
[06:49] | I know, but I know that you weren’t happy | 我知道 但我知道你很不满意 |
[06:52] | with the position I put you in | 哈维薪酬事件时 |
[06:53] | regarding Harvey’s compensation, | 我把你推入的境地 |
[06:54] | so I just wanted to make sure that you and I were okay. | 所以我想来确认我们之间没什么问题 |
[06:56] | Actually, you wanna know the truth? | 说实话 你想知道我真实想法吗 |
[06:59] | Right at this second, I’m not okay. | 此时此刻 我是很不开心 |
[07:00] | Then please tell me, | 那请告诉我 |
[07:02] | what can I do to make it okay? | 我要怎么做才能让你开心 |
[07:03] | You can start by never putting me | 你以后再也不要让我 |
[07:05] | in a position like that again. | 身处那种境地了 |
[07:07] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[07:13] | Jack, I need to talk to you. | 杰克 我得和你谈谈 |
[07:15] | Sure, Louis, what can I do for you? | 好 路易 有什么可以帮到你 |
[07:17] | Well, you can consider me out of your war with Harvey. | 你可以认为我已经退出你和哈维的战争了 |
[07:20] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[07:21] | I’m saying that I don’t like what I did, | 意思是我不喜欢我之前的行为 |
[07:22] | and from now on, I don’t want anything to do with it. | 从现在开始 我不想掺和这件事了 |
[07:24] | Fine by me, Louis. | 我无所谓 路易 |
[07:26] | As far as I’m concerned, I won my war with Harvey. | 在我看来 我赢定哈维了 |
[07:36] | This is your office? | 这是你的办公室吗 |
[07:38] | Why do you say it like that? | 为什么是这种语气 |
[07:39] | – Like what? – With disgust. | -什么语气 -一脸嫌弃 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause Harvey’s got autographed basketballs | 因为哈维的办公室里都是 |
[07:43] | and vintage records, | 明星签名的篮球和古董唱片 |
[07:44] | and you’ve got a photograph of a guy’s shoes. | 而你只有一张男人鞋的照片 |
[07:48] | Well, you better be careful | 你最好小心 |
[07:49] | or Sergeant Hulka with the big toe | 否则大脚中士胡卡 |
[07:51] | is gonna see how far he can stick it up your ass. | 会用尽全力踹你屁股 |
[07:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼 |
[07:57] | Stripes. | 《杂牌军东征》 |
[07:59] | I’m just quoting Stripes. | 我刚引用了里面的对白 |
[08:00] | It’s a movie. | 那是一部电影 |
[08:01] | Harvey and I do this all the time. | 哈维和我常常这样对话 |
[08:02] | Look, I don’t know what kind of teenage nonsense | 我不懂你和他之前玩的儿童游戏 |
[08:04] | you got going on with him, but I don’t do that shit. | 我也不爱玩 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | I’m going to visit the facility. | 我打算去趟疗养院 |
[08:10] | Meet you down in the lobby in ten. | 十分钟后楼下大堂见 |
[08:11] | I take it that means that things went well with Jessica? | 这么说你和杰西卡谈得还顺利 |
[08:14] | Yep, she signed off, and all I had to do was | 对 她罢手了 而我要做的只是 |
[08:17] | agree to treat you as a full and equal partner. | 答应把你当作成熟平等的合伙人对待 |
[08:19] | Whoa, that must have hurt. | 那肯定对你打击不小 |
[08:21] | Eh, it didn’t hurt a bit, ’cause I didn’t mean it with her, | 才不是 我不是真的答应她 |
[08:22] | and I’m not gonna do it with you. | 我也不会真的那么对你 |
[08:24] | See you in 10. | 十分钟后见 |
[08:26] | Better make that 15. | 最好十五分钟 |
[08:35] | Heard you’re looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[08:36] | I was, because I wanted to give you this. | 对 因为我想把这个给你 |
[08:39] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[08:40] | Directions to Westchester Country Club. | 去韦斯特切斯特乡村俱乐部的路线 |
[08:42] | Why are you giving them to me? | 为什么要给我这个 |
[08:43] | Because I don’t want you to be late to your 11:30 tee time | 因为我不希望你错过了11:30 |
[08:45] | with Charles Barkley. | 和查尔斯·巴克利的那场球 |
[08:47] | I’m playing golf with Charles Barkley? | 我要和查尔斯·巴克利打高尔夫 |
[08:49] | If you get there on time, you are. | 如果你按时到的话 是的 |
[08:51] | If not and he starts whacking at shit with his big club, | 如果你迟到了 他会乱挥大杆 |
[08:53] | he might kill someone. | 搞不好还会杀人呢 |
[08:54] | You’ll miss the whole thing. | 那你就错过了好戏 |
[08:55] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你的小算盘吗 |
[08:57] | You’re sucking up to me ’cause all of a sudden | 你在巴结我 因为突然间 |
[09:00] | you realized I’m someone to be reckoned with. | 你意识到我是个不可小觑的人物 |
[09:01] | That is what I’m doing. | 你说的没错 |
[09:03] | But you’re a big golfer and a bigger Barkley fan, | 可你是个高尔夫好手又是巴克利的球迷 |
[09:05] | and I thought we could use this to get off to a fresh start. | 我想可以借此机会让我们不计前嫌重新开始 |
[09:08] | Here’s the problem, Harvey. | 只有一个问题 哈维 |
[09:09] | I don’t give a shit about Charles Barkley, | 我根本不喜欢查尔斯·巴克利 |
[09:11] | and you don’t give a shit about me. | 而你也不喜欢我 |
[09:13] | Listen to me. This is a gesture. | 听我说 这是个示好的举动 |
[09:16] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[09:17] | I’m not gonna take it, | 我不会接受的 |
[09:18] | and I’m gonna tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[09:19] | Because you’ve never treated me like a peer. | 因为你从来不把我当成伙伴 |
[09:21] | You’ve only ever treated me like competition. | 你只把我当作是竞争对手 |
[09:24] | I’m trying very hard here. | 我很努力了 |
[09:28] | Well, you can stop trying, because I’m not interested. | 别白费劲了 我不感兴趣 |
[09:39] | Mr. Specter, I swear he told me | 斯佩克特先生 我发誓他跟我说 |
[09:42] | he was a huge Charles Barkley fan. | 他是查尔斯·巴克利的死忠球迷 |
[09:43] | I’m sure he did, but the problem is he lied, | 我相信 但问题是他撒谎了 |
[09:46] | and you should’ve known it. | 你该意识到的 |
[09:55] | Whatever you’re doing, put it back. | 不管你要做什么都推后 |
[09:57] | – I need you. – I can’t. | -我需要你 -不行啊 |
[09:59] | What do you mean, you can’t? We’re about to go to war. | 什么叫不行 我们就要开战了 |
[10:00] | I mean, I’m about to go to war myself. | 我是说我自己就有一场硬仗要打 |
[10:02] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么鬼 |
[10:03] | I’m taking a case against Kelton Insurance. | 我要对付凯尔顿保险公司 |
[10:05] | I gotta go meet the client right now. | 我现在要去见客户了 |
[10:06] | Who the hell authorized that? | 谁同意你接这个案子的 |
[10:08] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[10:09] | You went to Jessica instead of me? | 现在你不找我找杰西卡了 |
[10:10] | I didn’t go to anyone, all right? | 我谁也没找 好吗 |
[10:13] | She came to me after I took it. | 我接下了案子之后她来找我的 |
[10:14] | Well, I’m telling you, you’re gonna have to postpone it. | 我告诉你 这案子你必须推后 |
[10:16] | Harvey, this case is important. | 哈维 这个案子很重要 |
[10:18] | I’ll tell you what’s important. | 我告诉你什么才重要 |
[10:19] | I got a partner at this firm coming at me. | 这律所的一个合伙人在针对我 |
[10:22] | Well, I didn’t know that when I committed to this. | 我接这个案子的时候还不知道这事 |
[10:24] | What the hell? I thought we were meeting in the lobby. | 怎么回事 我们不是在大堂碰头吗 |
[10:25] | You gotta be kidding me. Your case is with him? | 你逗我吧 这案子你和他一起做 |
[10:27] | You’re damn right it’s with me. | 说的没错 是和我一起 |
[10:29] | And we have a first impression to make. | 我们还要去给人留个好印象呢 |
[10:31] | I don’t know what kind of law you’re teaching around here, | 我不知道你是怎么教他法律的 |
[10:32] | but where I come from, you show up on time. | 但我的老师告诉我 律师要守时 |
[10:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:37] | You wanna go? | 你想去 |
[10:38] | Go. | 那就去吧 |
[10:46] | Jessica, what can I do for you? | 杰西卡 有事吗 |
[10:49] | You came to me for some legal advice. | 你曾找我咨询法律问题 |
[10:51] | Now I’m coming to you for yours. | 现在轮到我来咨询你了 |
[10:52] | Do I get to charge you for it? | 我能收你咨询费吗 |
[10:54] | You already do, unless you suddenly | 你已经收了 除非你突然 |
[10:56] | started paying for law school out of your own pocket. | 开始自掏腰包付法学院的学费了 |
[10:58] | Free of charge it is. | 那就免费吧 |
[11:00] | I want you to look this over | 我希望你看看这个 |
[11:01] | and tell me if we have any exposure. | 告诉我里面有没有不妥之处 |
[11:05] | Okay, but this isn’t a deal. | 好 但这不是协议 |
[11:07] | This is a speech. | 这是篇演讲稿 |
[11:08] | I’m aware of that, | 我知道 |
[11:08] | but Gwen Barnes is quite opinionated, | 但格温·巴恩斯很固执己见 |
[11:10] | and I don’t want her to say something | 我不希望她说出 |
[11:12] | that might get her sued. | 招来诉讼的话 |
[11:13] | Dr. Gwendolyn Barnes? | 格温多琳·巴恩斯医生 |
[11:15] | Do you have a problem with her? | 你和她有矛盾吗 |
[11:16] | No, not at all. How much time do I have? | 没有 我有多长时间 |
[11:18] | Take as long as you want. | 没有时限 |
[11:19] | Just make sure whenever I come back for it, | 只要等我来要的时候 |
[11:21] | it’s done. | 搞定了就好 |
[11:24] | What are you doing in here? | 你来干什么 |
[11:25] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[11:26] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[11:28] | I was out of line. | 我做得过火了 |
[11:29] | Soloff’s an asshole, and it wasn’t your fault. | 索罗夫是个混蛋 那不是你的错 |
[11:32] | No, you were right. It was my fault. | 不 你没错 的确是我的错 |
[11:35] | Well, what’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[11:37] | If you don’t mind, I need to think right now. | 你不介意的话 让我单独思考一会儿吧 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry, Mr. Specter, but what’s done is not done. | 斯佩克特先生 可木还没成舟呢 |
[11:43] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[11:44] | I told you, I got your back. | 我说过 我是你的后盾 |
[11:48] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:49] | It’s the bio of that asshole’s third biggest client. | 那个混蛋第三大客户的简历 |
[11:52] | – And? – Look where he’s from. | -然后呢 -你看他的出身地 |
[12:08] | I appreciate you coming all the way down here, | 我很感激你们能找到这里来 |
[12:10] | but the last time you came to me, | 但上次你们来找我的时候 |
[12:12] | you told me to sit tight, and that was a week ago. | 让我耐心等待 那可是一周前的事了 |
[12:15] | Emma, I don’t understand. | 艾玛 我不懂 |
[12:17] | What did you expect? | 你希望怎样 |
[12:18] | I expected you to understand what it feels like | 我希望你们理解被晾在一边 |
[12:19] | to be left hanging. | 是什么感觉 |
[12:23] | Because if we can’t understand that, | 我们要是不理解那感觉 |
[12:25] | what’s to stop us from cutting and running | 等事情变棘手时 |
[12:28] | when things get tough? | 还有什么能阻止我们临阵脱逃呢 |
[12:29] | And what is gonna stop you? | 那你们说什么能阻止你们 |
[12:31] | I know what’s gonna stop me. | 我知道什么事会阻止我 |
[12:33] | First year…you think about it every day. | 第一年 你每天都在回想 |
[12:40] | You relive it. | 情景重现 |
[12:43] | Doesn’t matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[12:44] | You can’t get it out of your head. | 都没法将它赶出脑海 |
[12:47] | People tell you it’s part of God’s plan. | 人们会告诉你这是上帝的安排 |
[12:50] | Maybe they’re right, but it doesn’t stop you | 也许他们没错 但这并没有让你 |
[12:53] | from wanting to punch them in the face | 消除每次听到这句话时 |
[12:54] | every time they say it. | 揍他们一拳的冲动 |
[12:57] | Then time passes, | 然后时间流逝 |
[12:59] | two, three years. | 过了两三年 |
[13:03] | Maybe you even start to feel normal. | 甚至你可能都开始觉得 一切恢复了平常 |
[13:06] | Maybe you start to believe that | 或许你开始相信 |
[13:09] | maybe this thing won’t actually | 这件事并不会 |
[13:11] | scar you for the rest of your life. | 对你未来的人生留下伤痕 |
[13:14] | But then one day, | 但突然有一天 |
[13:16] | something reminds you. | 某件事让你回想起来 |
[13:18] | A song or a… or a smell. | 一首歌或是一股味道 |
[13:24] | And it touches that nerve, and all of a sudden, | 触动了那根神经 突然之间 |
[13:26] | it’s the day you got that news all over again. | 你又回到了听到消息的那天 |
[13:29] | So you have gone through something like this yourself? | 你也经历过类似的事情吗 |
[13:38] | I haven’t just gone through it. | 我不仅经历过 |
[13:42] | It’s the entire reason that I became a lawyer. | 那是我成为律师的全部原因 |
[13:47] | And as far as it taking as long as it did, | 虽然我们让你等了等 |
[13:50] | it took a while to work out the particulars. | 因为研究细节得花点时间 |
[13:53] | But I can assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[13:56] | it’s worth the wait, | 等待是值得的 |
[13:58] | because this right here, | 因为在你眼前 |
[14:01] | this is an all-star team, and we’re playing for you. | 就是全明星队 专为你而战 |
[14:08] | Well… | 那么 |
[14:14] | Where do I sign? | 我在哪儿签字 |
[14:16] | All right, we got that taken care of. | 好了 这件事处理完了 |
[14:18] | Next step? | 接下来要做什么 |
[14:19] | Set up a settlement conference. | 安排和解会面 |
[14:20] | Got that right. | 说的没错 |
[14:22] | You mean “You got that right, partner.” | 你是说”说的没错 队友” |
[14:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:25] | You’re the one that said it yourself. | 那话可是你说的 |
[14:26] | You and me, we’re the all-star team. | 我们俩是全明星队 |
[14:28] | I meant I was the all-star. You’re the team. | 全明星是我 你是那个队伍 |
[14:30] | Oh, so I guess in this case the team | 那这个案子里 这个队伍 |
[14:32] | just hit the game-winning jumper. | 刚投中了决胜球啊 |
[14:34] | I got news for you, team, | 这么跟你说吧 队伍 |
[14:35] | the game hasn’t even started yet. | 比赛还没开始呢 |
[14:38] | Mike, seriously, back there, | 迈克 说真的 刚才 |
[14:40] | about your childhood, I didn’t really get it before. | 你童年的那些事 我之前都不太理解 |
[14:43] | You got dealt a bad hand, | 你曾经历不顺 |
[14:45] | and you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps, | 但努力克服困难走到了今天 |
[14:46] | and I respect that. | 我很赞赏 |
[14:48] | Thanks, Robert. | 谢谢 罗伯特 |
[14:49] | – You can call me “Dad.” – Really? | -你可以叫我”爸”了 -真的吗 |
[14:51] | No. | 假的 |
[14:53] | So you know we’re talking about my father, right, | 你知道我说的是我爸吧 |
[14:55] | who’s no longer alive? | 他已经去世了 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, I forgot that. – You forgot that? | -我忘了 -你忘了 |
[14:59] | The basis of your compliment in the first place? | 那可是你夸我的基础前提啊 |
[15:02] | You suck the fun out of everything, don’t you? | 再有趣的东西也能被你搞无趣 是不是 |
[15:08] | You did this quickly. | 完成得很快啊 |
[15:12] | You gave me a job to do, and I did it. | 你交给我工作 我做完了而已 |
[15:15] | And why did you leave it on my desk | 那你为什么放在我桌上 |
[15:16] | instead of bringing it to me directly? | 而不是当面交给我 |
[15:18] | I just wanted to give you a chance to look it over. | 我只想让你能先看一看 |
[15:19] | And does that have something to do with the fact | 这跟我让你做的其实是检查 |
[15:21] | that I asked you to check it for exposure | 而不是重写的事实 |
[15:23] | and not rewrite it? | 有什么关系吗 |
[15:24] | I know, I may have overstepped my assignment. | 我知道我可能做的超过了任务范畴 |
[15:27] | It’s just Dr. Barnes is the first black female | 但巴恩斯医生是纽约大医院里 |
[15:30] | chief of surgery at a major New York hospital. | 第一位黑人女性外科主任 |
[15:32] | She faced discrimination at every turn, | 她面对四处的歧视 |
[15:34] | and she still got the job done, | 依然完成了工作 |
[15:35] | so she doesn’t need soaring language to communicate that. | 她不需要高谈阔论来传达这一点 |
[15:39] | I’ll tell Dr. Barnes you said that. | 我会把你的话转达给巴恩斯医生的 |
[15:41] | So you’re accepting my changes? | 所以你接受我的改写 |
[15:43] | I’ll present them to her with my blessing. | 我会很高兴的拿给她看 |
[15:45] | We’ll see what she thinks. | 看看她怎么想 |
[15:49] | Jessica, um… | 杰西卡 |
[15:50] | if you ever have a case with Dr. Barnes, | 如果你哪天代理巴恩斯医生的案子 |
[15:54] | I would love to be a part of it. | 我很愿意参与 |
[15:56] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[15:57] | Why don’t you come to the speech with me? | 你跟我一起去听演讲怎么样 |
[16:07] | That is exactly why we need to figure out a way | 所以我们才需要想个办法 |
[16:09] | to get you on the board of directors of Comcast. | 帮你进入康卡斯特董事会 |
[16:11] | From your lips to God’s ears. | 希望如此吧 |
[16:13] | Jack, I’m sorry. Can I speak to you for a second? | 杰克 抱歉 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, we’re kind of in the middle of something. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[16:16] | It’ll only take a minute. It’s firm business. | 只要一分钟 是律所事务 |
[16:18] | I’m afraid it’s not optional. | 恐怕由不得你选 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:21] | Harvey Specter, by the way, | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[16:22] | of Pearson Specter. | 皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所合伙人 |
[16:25] | This will only take a second. | 我马上回来 |
[16:28] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在干什么吗 |
[16:30] | You’re trying to poach my client. | 你想挖走我的客户 |
[16:31] | What makes you think I’m trying to do that? | 你怎么会觉得我想这么做 |
[16:33] | Please, “Harvey Specter of Pearson Specter.” | “哈维·斯佩克特 皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所合伙人” |
[16:35] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[16:36] | guy’s been my client for ten years. | 那家伙做我客户十年了 |
[16:38] | He’s not leaving me for the likes of you. | 他不会为你这种人离开我 |
[16:40] | Then I guess our business here is done. | 那我猜这里没什么事了 |
[16:42] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:43] | Nothing’s going on. You’re free. | 没什么 你可以走了 |
[16:44] | In fact, I’ll walk you back. | 实际上 我还会送你回去 |
[16:48] | Oh, look at that. | 看啊 |
[16:49] | Is that Charles Barkley taking a selfie | 查尔斯·巴克利是在跟 |
[16:51] | with your loyal client who happened to have grown up | 你那个刚巧在费城长大 经历过巴克利时代的 |
[16:53] | in Philadelphia during the Barkley era? | 忠诚的客户玩自拍吗 |
[16:55] | Look, you might not give a shit about Charles, | 你也许不在乎查尔斯 |
[16:57] | but he sure as hell does. | 但他绝对在乎 |
[16:59] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry, Jack. Could you repeat that? | 抱歉 杰克 你能再说一遍吗 |
[17:02] | I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me taking your client. | 我抢走你客户的声音太大 我都听不清你说什么 |
[17:04] | Then let me say it louder. This isn’t over. | 那让我大声说一遍 这事没完 |
[17:06] | It better be, because you’ve got four other clients | 最好没完 因为你还有四位 |
[17:08] | from Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, and Houston. | 来自芝加哥 波士顿 洛杉矶和休斯顿的客户 |
[17:11] | And you may not know who those famous ballers are, | 你也许不认识那些著名球员 |
[17:13] | but I do. | 但我认识 |
[17:19] | Will, Jennifer, | 威尔 詹妮弗 |
[17:20] | thank you for seeing us on such short notice. | 感谢你们出席如此仓促的会面 |
[17:22] | Well, you did serve our client with a lawsuit. | 你们确实给我们客户招来一场诉讼 |
[17:24] | Nevertheless, we have an offer for you. | 不过 我们有笔交易给你们 |
[17:31] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 逗我吧 |
[17:34] | You called us all the way down here for this? | 你把我们千里迢迢喊过来就给我们看这个 |
[17:35] | I wouldn’t wipe my ass with this. | 我都不屑用它当厕纸 |
[17:37] | Well, Robert, we don’t look at it that way. | 罗伯特 我们可不这么看 |
[17:39] | How exactly do you look at it, Will? | 那你是怎么看的 威尔 |
[17:42] | We look at it as a gift to a couple of vultures | 我们把这当做是给两只 |
[17:44] | trying to pick the flesh off the bones of an old case. | 想从一桩旧案的骨头上撕肉吃的秃鹫的礼物 |
[17:47] | That is what every lawyer | 每个有所隐瞒的律师 |
[17:48] | who has had something to hide has ever said. | 都是这么说的 |
[17:50] | And it doesn’t change the fact | 这也不能改变 |
[17:51] | that your client killed 200 people. | 你的客户害死二百人的事实 |
[17:53] | Then we’re gonna tell you what we told the last attorney. | 我们对上个律师是这么说的 现在还是这句话 |
[17:55] | You go to trial, you’ll be buried in paperwork | 你要是想上法庭 此后十年 |
[17:57] | for the next ten years. | 你都会被埋在文件堆里 |
[17:58] | Well, if this were yesterday, | 换作是昨天 |
[18:00] | then we might be rattled by that. | 我们也许会被吓到 |
[18:02] | But since then, new information has come to light. | 但是后来 我们得到了新信息 |
[18:05] | And what new information is that? | 什么新信息 |
[18:07] | This is a list of everyone who works at my firm. | 这是我的律所的雇员名单 |
[18:09] | And this is a list of everyone that works at mine. | 这是我的律所的雇员名单 |
[18:13] | You see, we’re not some solo practitioner | 我们可不是什么在商场外办公 |
[18:14] | with a part-time paralegal working out of a mall. | 雇佣兼职助手的个体律师 |
[18:17] | What my associate is getting at is | 我的助理律师的意思是 |
[18:19] | we’re two huge law firms, | 我们是两家大律所 |
[18:22] | perfectly designed to kick your ass. | 专为告倒你们而设计 |
[18:24] | I don’t care how many people work at your firms. | 我不在乎你们律所有多少人 |
[18:26] | Someone needs to pay their salaries. | 总得有人付他们薪水 |
[18:28] | And if you’re working on this, | 如果你接这个案子 |
[18:30] | you’re not doing that. | 当心付不出薪水 |
[18:31] | Then doesn’t it come in handy | 那么二百亿对冲基金 |
[18:32] | to have a $20-billion hedge fund footing the bill? | 就派上用场了 |
[18:39] | So you can either add a bunch of zeroes to this bullshit offer, | 所以 你们要么再加几个零 |
[18:42] | or we’ll see you in court. | 要么我们法庭见 |
[18:53] | Mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我问你个问题吗 |
[18:56] | If it’s about using my connections | 如果是想利用我的关系 |
[18:57] | to get Stevie Wonder to play at your wedding, | 请史提夫·汪达来你的婚礼唱歌 |
[18:59] | I already tried. | 我已经试过了 |
[19:02] | Why didn’t you tell me about the hedge fund? | 为什么不告诉我对冲基金的事 |
[19:05] | Well, what difference does it make | 钱从哪里来 |
[19:07] | where we get our money from? | 有什么区别吗 |
[19:08] | It doesn’t make a difference, | 没什么区别 |
[19:09] | except for the fact you didn’t tell me. | 只是你完全没跟我提过 |
[19:11] | What are you getting so bent out of shape for? | 那你生什么气呢 |
[19:13] | We landed a punch back there. | 我们干得挺漂亮啊 |
[19:15] | We landed a punch or you did? | 我们 还是你 |
[19:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:18] | First you call me “Associate” in front of opposing counsel, | 先是说我是你的”助理律师” |
[19:20] | and now I find out you’re keeping things from me. | 而后还让我发现有事瞒着我 |
[19:22] | – Look– – I’m just saying, are we a team or not? | -听着 -我们到底是不是一个团队 |
[19:25] | I called you what I called you in there | 我当时叫你助理律师 |
[19:27] | because they want to see someone in charge. | 是因为他们想见到说了算的人 |
[19:29] | And looking at the two of us, they’re gonna think it’s me. | 看着我们俩 他们会认为是我 |
[19:33] | And I didn’t think about telling you about Arcadian | 我没想着告诉你基金的事 |
[19:35] | because I came up with that when you weren’t there. | 因为这是你不在的时候我想出来的 |
[19:39] | For the record, I had the same idea. | 我得说 我也有过同样的主意 |
[19:41] | I went to a hedge fund before I even came to you. | 我去找你之前 就找过对冲基金了 |
[19:43] | Well, congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[19:44] | If you had closed them like I closed my guys, | 如果你像我一样搞定了基金的人 |
[19:46] | I wouldn’t be standing here explaining myself. | 我就不用站在这儿自我辩解了 |
[19:48] | So let’s talk when we hear back from these clowns. | 等那些跳梁小丑回复后再聊 |
[19:51] | And put a smile on your face. You kicked ass in there. | 现在笑一个吧 你刚才棒极了 |
[20:03] | Jack, what can I do for you? | 杰克 有事吗 |
[20:05] | You can get your dog on a leash. | 你可以把你的狗拴好 |
[20:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:08] | Harvey just stole one of my clients. | 哈维刚刚抢走我的一位客户 |
[20:11] | I want him back. | 我想把他要回来 |
[20:13] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, he orchestrated some bullshit run-in | 有 他故意让查尔斯·巴克利 |
[20:16] | with Charles Barkley, | 跟他偶遇 |
[20:17] | and miraculously my client, he needs to make a change. | 然后奇迹发生了 我的客户要换律师 |
[20:20] | Well, that’s not proof. | 这不是证据 |
[20:22] | I don’t need proof. I know what the hell he did. | 我不需要证据 我知道他做了什么 |
[20:23] | Just like I know what you and Louis did | 我也知道你和路易 |
[20:25] | to pass your compensation resolution. | 为了通过你的薪金提案做了什么 |
[20:27] | And if I had proof of that, | 如果我有证据 |
[20:28] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们现在就不是在聊这个 |
[20:30] | We’d be having your exit interview. | 而是在做你的离职面谈了 |
[20:32] | You gonna sling accusations at me, | 你是要指责我 |
[20:33] | or you gonna get your dog Harvey under control? | 还是控制好你的这只狗 |
[20:36] | ‘Cause if you can’t control him, | 因为如果你控制不了他 |
[20:37] | maybe you shouldn’t be in control of this firm. | 也许你也不应该控制这家律所 |
[20:39] | Control him? | 控制他 |
[20:40] | Let me tell you something, Jack. | 我告诉你 杰克 |
[20:42] | When you went after Harvey, you went after me, | 你跟哈维作对 就是在跟我作对 |
[20:45] | which is why I’m the one | 所以一开始就是我 |
[20:46] | that sent him after you in the first place. | 派他去对付你 |
[20:48] | And I just put more money in every other partner’s pocket, | 我刚提出了让所有合伙人都受益的提案 |
[20:51] | which means you better listen to me when I talk. | 所以你最好听我的 |
[20:54] | There’s only so many times you can pull some shady shit | 耍手段让合伙人们支持你做事这一招 |
[20:57] | to get something done with the partners. | 用不了几次就不会再好使了 |
[20:59] | So you want to take me on? | 所以如果你想挑战我 |
[21:01] | I’m right here. | 我乐意奉陪 |
[21:21] | What are you working on? | 忙什么呢 |
[21:23] | The Kelton case. | 凯尔顿的案子 |
[21:27] | I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 我正想问你呢 |
[21:29] | how’s it going with my dad? | 和我爸爸处得怎么样 |
[21:32] | It’s fine. | 挺好 |
[21:34] | It’s, uh– it’s going fine. | 一切…都挺好 |
[21:36] | Mm-hmm, it’s fine. | 挺好 |
[21:38] | I know what “It’s fine” means. | 我知道”挺好”是什么意思 |
[21:40] | “It’s fine” means it’s not fine, | “挺好”意味着根本不好 |
[21:43] | and you’re realizing that I was right | 而你意识到我是对的 |
[21:47] | and you were wrong, | 你错了 |
[21:48] | and he is a giant pain in the ass. | 他真的非常不好相处 |
[21:51] | Rachel, I never said there wouldn’t be arguments. | 瑞秋 我从没说过我们不会起争端 |
[21:55] | I just said ultimately they’d bring us closer. | 我只是说这些争端最终会让我们更加亲近 |
[21:58] | I know, you did. | 我知道 你确实是这样说的 |
[22:00] | I’m not trying to cause trouble. | 我没想让你烦恼 |
[22:03] | I was just trying to be charming and delightful. | 我只是在卖萌 |
[22:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:16] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[22:19] | It’s important to me that your dad respects me. | 你爸爸的尊重对我很重要 |
[22:25] | If there is one thing that I am certain of, | 我最能确定的一件事就是 |
[22:27] | it’s that my father respects you. | 我父亲是尊重你的 |
[22:31] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[22:39] | Harvey, you were right. | 哈维 你是对的 |
[22:40] | That’s one of the best steaks I ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的牛排之一 |
[22:42] | How about you tell me why you actually brought me here? | 你还是告诉我你为什么带我来这里吧 |
[22:45] | Can’t a man just take his client out to dinner? | 一个人就不能带自己的客户出来吃顿晚餐吗 |
[22:47] | A man can, but you need something, | 别人可能 但你肯定有所图 |
[22:49] | and I just did you that little favor. | 而我刚刚已经帮过你那个小忙了 |
[22:51] | That wasn’t a favor. | 那可不算帮忙 |
[22:52] | I took 15 minutes of pictures with some dipshit from Philadelphia. | 我花了十五分钟和一个费城来的笨蛋拍合照 |
[22:55] | That’s not a favor? | 还不算帮忙吗 |
[22:56] | That was an appetizer. | 那只是热身 |
[22:57] | I need you to get Magic, Bird, | 我需要你让魔术师 伯德 |
[22:59] | Hakeem, and Michael | 哈基姆和迈克尔 |
[23:00] | to do the same thing. | 也这样做 |
[23:01] | You’re a funny guy. You’re kidding, right? | 你可真有趣 你在开玩笑对吧 |
[23:03] | Did I ask you if you were kidding me | 那天晚上你给我打电话的时候 |
[23:05] | when you called me that night? | 我问你是不是在开玩笑了吗 |
[23:06] | You asked me to sign with you, and I did. | 你让我跟你签约 我已经签了 |
[23:09] | And I also said that I would need something from you someday, | 我还说我有一天会要你还人情 |
[23:13] | and taking selfies with some dipshit Sixers fan | 而和一个76人的笨蛋粉丝拍张自拍 |
[23:16] | isn’t gonna cut it. | 可不算还上这个人情了 |
[23:17] | Harvey, you need to chill with this Soloff thing. | 哈维 你得和这个索罗夫讲和 |
[23:20] | If not, every single day you go into the office, | 否则每一天你走进办公室 |
[23:23] | he’s gonna be trying to stab you in the back. | 他都会在想办法给你背后捅刀子 |
[23:25] | I’m not here to get your advice, Charles. | 我不是来听你的建议的 查尔斯 |
[23:27] | I’m here to get you to help me. | 我是来让你帮我的 |
[23:28] | I’m not getting the Dream Team back together. | 我是不会把梦之队招到一起来帮你的 |
[23:30] | It can happen if you make it happen. | 只要你想办就一定能办到 |
[23:32] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我不会办的 |
[23:34] | And the Harvey I know would never ask me to do it. | 而且我认识的那个哈维是不会让我这样做的 |
[23:37] | Listen, leave a big tip. | 多给些小费 |
[23:39] | People think I’m paying for the meal. | 人们以为这顿饭是我出钱呢 |
[23:44] | Put down whatever you’re doing. | 不管你在干什么都先放下 |
[23:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:47] | You’re talking to a name partner, | 你是在和一个冠名合伙人说话 |
[23:49] | so I suggest you do it with a little respect. | 我建议你放尊重点 |
[23:50] | I’m showing respect by coming to you | 我来找你一起去打击哈维的要害 |
[23:53] | to hit Harvey where it hurts. | 已经是尊重你了 |
[23:54] | I told you, I don’t want anything to do | 我告诉你了 我不想扯进 |
[23:55] | with your war with Harvey. | 你和哈维的战争里 |
[23:56] | You already have something to do with it. | 你已经扯进来了 |
[23:58] | And you said you didn’t care if I backed out. | 而你说你不介意我退出 |
[23:59] | I don’t give a shit what I said. | 我才不管我说过什么呢 |
[24:02] | You picked a side. There’s no going back. | 你已经选边站队了 回不了头了 |
[24:08] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[24:09] | I’m not doing it. This is way too far, Jack. | 我不会干这件事的 这太过火了 杰克 |
[24:11] | No, it’s what we should have done in the first place. | 不 我们从一开始就该这样干 |
[24:15] | Well, you know, it doesn’t even matter, | 反正无所谓了 |
[24:16] | because you can’t introduce a resolution like this, | 因为你根本不能提起这样的决议 |
[24:17] | ’cause it violates the bylaws. | 这有违律所章程 |
[24:18] | Then you need to do some underhanded shit | 那你就需要私下里使些手段 |
[24:20] | to make it unviolate the bylaws. | 让它不违反章程 |
[24:22] | And I already told you | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[24:24] | that I’m not doing anything like that again. | 我不会再做那样的事了 |
[24:26] | Too bad, because you did it once. | 太糟糕了 因为你已经干过一次了 |
[24:28] | And if you don’t want me telling anybody about it, | 如果你不想让我告诉别人 |
[24:31] | you’ll do it again. | 你就得接着干 |
[24:39] | Good morning, Louis. | 早上好 路易 |
[24:40] | Well, looks like you’ve been busy. | 看起来你忙了不少事 |
[24:41] | I have. | 是的 |
[24:42] | Here’s the Crenshaw depo, | 这是克伦肖案的取证记录 |
[24:44] | and this is the Kirsch itinerary, | 这是基尔希的行程安排 |
[24:46] | and here’s your music box. | 还有你的音乐盒 |
[24:48] | Why are you giving my gift back? | 你为什么要把我的礼物还回来 |
[24:50] | Because it was a gift you gave me with a promise | 因为你送我这份礼物的时候保证说 |
[24:52] | never to put me in a position like that again. | 你绝不会再置我于那样的境地了 |
[24:53] | – And I haven’t. – But you will. | -我确实没有 -但你将来会 |
[24:54] | And don’t tell me you won’t, | 而且不要撒谎说你不会 |
[24:55] | because I overheard your little scheme with Jack Soloff. | 因为我昨天听到你和杰克·索罗夫的小阴谋了 |
[24:58] | Then you obviously heard me tell him to go to hell. | 那你就应该听到我让他见鬼去吧 |
[24:59] | No, Louis, I heard him tell you | 不 路易 我听到他告诉你 |
[25:01] | that you’re in this war whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意都得参加这场战争 |
[25:03] | And then he walked out that door, | 然后他大摇大摆走出门 |
[25:05] | and you didn’t say a damn thing. | 而你一个字都没说 |
[25:07] | I swear I’m gonna keep my promise. | 我发誓我会信守诺言 |
[25:08] | I am not going after Harvey. | 我不会去对付哈维的 |
[25:10] | You think this is about me protecting Harvey? | 你以为我这是为了保护哈维吗 |
[25:13] | This is about me protecting me. | 我这是在保护我自己 |
[25:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:15] | Harvey came to me the other night | 那天晚上哈维来找我 |
[25:17] | to get me to admit that I knew what you did. | 让我承认我知道你干了什么 |
[25:19] | He came to you? | 他去找你了吗 |
[25:20] | In my home. | 去我家 |
[25:21] | And I had to stand there and lose my integrity | 我不得不站在那里 在他面前 |
[25:24] | in front of him for you. | 为了你说违心的话 |
[25:27] | Oh, my God, he’s really doing it. | 天啊 他真的在那样做 |
[25:29] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[25:32] | After the compensation vote, | 薪金方案投票以后 |
[25:34] | Harvey and I got into a fight, | 哈维和我吵了一架 |
[25:35] | and I told him that I’d just taken away | 我告诉他我刚刚夺走了 |
[25:38] | the one thing he values most: | 他最在乎的一样东西 |
[25:40] | his money. | 他的钱 |
[25:43] | He then tells me that he’s gonna come | 然后他告诉我他会夺走 |
[25:45] | after the one thing that I value most. | 我最在乎的一样东西 |
[25:47] | Me. | 我 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Told me that one day I would come to this office, | 他告诉我 某天 我走进办公室 |
[25:53] | you’d be gone, | 会发现你不见了 |
[25:55] | and I’d know that it was him who took you away from me. | 而我会知道是他从我身边把你夺走的 |
[25:57] | He said he was gonna take me away? | 他说他会把我夺走吗 |
[26:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:03] | I swear I will never do that to you again. | 我发誓 我绝不会再那样对你了 |
[26:08] | But please do not leave me. | 但请不要离开我 |
[26:10] | I’m not leaving you, Louis. | 我不会离开你的 路易 |
[26:18] | You get this? | 你收到这个了吗 |
[26:19] | Sure did. Motion to dismiss. | 当然 撤案动议 |
[26:22] | Yeah. You know what this means, right? | 是的 你知道这意味着什么 对吧 |
[26:24] | We got ’em on the ropes. They’re scared. | 我们把他们逼入绝境 他们害怕了 |
[26:25] | Which is why I scheduled a hearing | 所以明天早上 |
[26:28] | with Judge Hernandez for tomorrow morning. | 我跟赫尔南德斯法官定下了听证会 |
[26:30] | She’s gonna dismiss this bullshit, | 她会驳回这鬼东西 |
[26:32] | and I’m gonna get her to move straight to trial. | 我还会直接让她去开庭 |
[26:38] | Uh, Robert, that’s a bad idea. | 罗伯特 这主意可不好 |
[26:40] | What are you talking about? | 为什么 |
[26:41] | They throw a jab, we answer with a right cross. | 他们出拳 我们就接招 |
[26:44] | Yes, if we go to trial now, we get a decision, | 是的 如果现在开庭 我们就会得到判决 |
[26:45] | but if we go in three months, we get a knockout. | 但如果三个月后再开庭 我们就可以轰动一时 |
[26:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[26:48] | There’s a bill on the governor’s desk | 州长桌上摆着一份法案 |
[26:50] | waiting to be passed. | 等着通过 |
[26:51] | It lifts the cap on punitive damages. | 是提升惩罚性损失赔偿的上限的法案 |
[26:52] | There’s a reason he hasn’t signed it yet. | 他还没批准是有原因的 |
[26:55] | The A.M.A. is up his ass. | 美国医学会盯着他呢 |
[26:57] | We go now. | 我们现在动手 |
[26:58] | The C.E.O. of Kelton Insurance’s contract is up. | 凯尔顿保险公司的首席执行官的合同到期了 |
[27:02] | He doesn’t want to be renegotiating | 他不会想因为被控杀人 |
[27:03] | while he’s on the front page of the journal | 上报纸头条 |
[27:05] | being accused of killing people. | 害得自己要重谈合约 |
[27:06] | That threat takes these people | 那种威胁可以让那些人 |
[27:07] | from $1,000 per person to $5,000, | 将赔偿从一千美元提高到五千美元 |
[27:10] | but if we actually go to trial– | 但如果我们真上了法庭 |
[27:11] | If we go to trial, we may get nothing. | 如果我们上法庭 我们可能什么都得不到 |
[27:14] | And I’m finished having this conversation. | 我不想再谈了 |
[27:18] | So now I see where we stand. We’re not partners. | 我看出来了 我们不是搭档 |
[27:20] | I’m just the associate. | 我只是个助理律师 |
[27:21] | You’re the one calling the shots. | 只有你说了算 |
[27:22] | I thought I made that clear | 我想第一次谈的时候 |
[27:23] | from the second we started this thing. | 我就已经说得很清楚了 |
[27:25] | Now answer this motion, get my motion done, | 现在回复这项动议 搞定我的动议 |
[27:27] | and be in court tomorrow morning, | 明天到法庭来 |
[27:28] | because this is gonna happen whether you like it or not. | 因为无论你愿不愿意 我会做到 |
[27:36] | Oh–what the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:38] | What the hell what? | 什么搞什么鬼 |
[27:39] | You spilled my coffee. | 你撞翻了我的咖啡 |
[27:41] | You ran into me. | 是你撞到我 |
[27:42] | I don’t care who ran into who. | 我不在乎谁撞到谁 |
[27:44] | This is my office. How about a little “Excuse me”? | 这是我的办公室 你不打算说声”对不起”吗 |
[27:46] | Oh, okay, Harvey. Excuse me. | 好 哈维 对不起 |
[27:48] | Feel free to send me the bill for dry cleaning. | 请自愿帮我付干洗的账单 |
[27:50] | I’m paying for everything else around here. | 我可以付这里其他一切费用 |
[28:02] | Donna, now is not a good time. | 唐娜 现在不是时候 |
[28:03] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[28:04] | I’m not a prize to be used to get revenge on Louis. | 我可不是你报复路易的筹码 |
[28:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[28:08] | Are you gonna deny you told him | 你要否认你对他说 |
[28:10] | that you were gonna take me back? | 你要把我夺回来吗 |
[28:11] | That is not what I said. | 我没那么说 |
[28:12] | No, do not lawyer me, | 别跟我耍律师那一套 |
[28:14] | because it may not be exactly what you said, | 因为也许那不是你的原话 |
[28:15] | but don’t try to tell me it wasn’t what you meant. | 但别告诉我你没有暗示过 |
[28:18] | – Donna… – And another thing, what makes you think | -唐娜 -还有 你为什么会觉得 |
[28:20] | if I were ever to leave Louis | 如果我会离开路易 |
[28:22] | that I would ever, ever come back to you? | 还会回到你身边 |
[28:34] | Mr. Specter, I know this is a bad time, | 斯佩克特先生 我知道现在不是时候 |
[28:36] | but I have to remind you that– | 但我必须提醒你 |
[28:37] | I know! Jessica wants to see me. | 我知道 杰西卡要见我 |
[28:50] | Donna, hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 唐娜 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[28:51] | It’s actually not a good time right this second. | 现在真不是时候 |
[28:53] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[28:55] | I just need to know | 我只想知道 |
[28:56] | if Harvey is still tight with Judge Hernandez. | 哈维跟赫尔南德法官关系还是很好吗 |
[28:58] | Why? | 干什么 |
[28:59] | I need her to postpone a hearing for me. | 我要她为我把听证会延期 |
[29:00] | You know what, Mike? | 知道吗 迈克 |
[29:01] | If you want something from Harvey, | 如果你要哈维帮忙 |
[29:02] | you’re gonna have to ask him yourself. | 你就自己去跟他说 |
[29:04] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[29:06] | That was 12 hours ago. | 十二小时前我就叫你来 |
[29:08] | I was putting some things in order. | 我那时正在安排事情 |
[29:10] | What things in order, | 安排什么 |
[29:12] | stealing more of Jack Soloff’s clients? | 从杰克·索罗夫那偷更多客户吗 |
[29:14] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 说实话 是的 |
[29:15] | God damn it, Harvey. | 见鬼 哈维 |
[29:16] | Jessica, I went in there. I tried to make peace. | 杰西卡 我去找他 努力想和解 |
[29:18] | He spat in my face. | 可他却羞辱我 |
[29:20] | I tried again. He did it again. | 我再次努力 他仍旧那样 |
[29:22] | And I said, “Enough is enough”. | 于是我说 我受够了 |
[29:23] | Then you walk out the door. You don’t steal his clients. | 那你走就是了 不能偷他的客户啊 |
[29:25] | You know what? This doesn’t concern you. | 知道吗 这不关你的事 |
[29:27] | This is between me and Jack. | 是我和杰克的事 |
[29:28] | Oh, it was between you and Jack until he came to me, | 他来找我之前 确实是你和杰克的事 |
[29:31] | and I had to cover for you. | 而我还得包庇你 |
[29:33] | You covered for me? | 你包庇我 |
[29:34] | Goddamn right I did. | 说对了 |
[29:35] | I told him sending you after him was my idea | 我跟他说 从一开始 |
[29:37] | in the first place. | 就是我派你去的 |
[29:38] | That’s not covering for me. | 这不是包庇我 |
[29:39] | That’s covering for you, | 而是包庇你自己 |
[29:41] | because that should have been your idea in the first place, | 因为一开始 这就应该是你的主意 |
[29:43] | instead of welcoming every competitor we have | 而不是背着我 让我们所有的竞争对手 |
[29:45] | into our offices behind my back. | 都跑到公司来 |
[29:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[29:48] | I’m talking about Robert Zane | 我说的是罗伯特·赞恩 |
[29:50] | and you bringing him in here without consulting me. | 你没有告诉我 就让他过来了 |
[29:53] | I didn’t bring in shit. | 我可没让他来 |
[29:54] | Mike Ross brought Zane in without asking, | 是迈克·罗斯没打招呼就把他叫来了 |
[29:56] | and I had to pretend to be on board with that too. | 我还得假装知道这件事 |
[29:58] | And now you’re hoping this leads to what you always wanted. | 现在你在期待事情向你希望的方向发展 |
[30:01] | This thing’s over, Zane goes, | 事情结束了 赞恩走了 |
[30:03] | and Mike heads out the door with him. | 迈克跟他一起走了 |
[30:04] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:05] | You need to get yourself under control right now. | 你别再发疯了 |
[30:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[30:09] | I’m talking about you have a problem, | 我说的是你有问题 |
[30:10] | and it doesn’t have anything to do with me. | 而这个问题跟我没关系 |
[30:12] | And you just expose it by bringing up | 你暴露了这点是因为 |
[30:14] | some paranoid bullshit about Mike Ross | 你在妄想迈克·罗斯 |
[30:16] | going with Robert Zane. | 跟罗伯特·赞恩走了 |
[30:17] | Because this all started when Donna left you, | 因为这一切开始于唐娜离你而去 |
[30:20] | and now you’re afraid that Mike’s going to do the same thing. | 而现在你害怕迈克也会离你而去 |
[30:23] | So you better get your abandonment issues under control, | 所以你最好解决一下你对被抛弃的恐惧 |
[30:26] | because Jack Soloff is gonna keep coming, | 因为杰克·索罗夫会一直找麻烦 |
[30:29] | and now you’re gonna have to put him down. | 现在你必须战胜他 |
[30:53] | Mr. Specter, | 斯佩克特先生 |
[30:54] | Mike Ross is waiting for you in your office. | 迈克·罗斯在办公室等你 |
[30:59] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[31:00] | Not now. | 现在不要 |
[31:02] | I know you’re mad from before, but I need a favor. | 我知道你还在生气 但我需要帮助 |
[31:03] | I said not now. | 我说了 现在不要 |
[31:05] | Harvey, what’s going on with you? | 哈维 你怎么了 |
[31:07] | Nothing’s wrong. I need a glass of water. | 没事 我得喝杯水 |
[31:10] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:20] | Okay, I’m dialing 911. | 好吧 我打911 |
[31:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 别打 |
[31:23] | Yes, I am. You could be having a heart attack. | 我要打 你可能是心脏病突发 |
[31:25] | – It’s not a heart attack. – You don’t know that. | -这不是心脏病突发 -你怎么知道 |
[31:29] | It’s a panic attack. | 这是恐慌症 |
[31:34] | Oh, hate to interrupt a special moment, | 我不想打扰你们的恩爱时刻 |
[31:36] | but I thought you might wanna take a gander at this. | 但我觉得你可能想看看这个 |
[31:41] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:42] | If you recall, our last proposal | 如果你还记得 我们上次的提案 |
[31:44] | reduced contingent compensation. | 减少了风险案件分成 |
[31:46] | This one wipes it out altogether. | 而这份提案彻底废除了它 |
[31:51] | What’s the matter? No snappy comeback? | 怎么了 不帅气地反击了吗 |
[31:53] | I’ve read the bylaws. You can’t do that. | 我读过公司章程 你不能那么做 |
[31:55] | You doing his fighting for him now? | 你现在要当他的打手了吗 |
[31:56] | I don’t care what the bylaws say. | 我才不在乎公司章程写了什么 |
[31:58] | I have Louis’s backing. | 我有路易的支持 |
[31:59] | So either you give back my client, | 要么你把客户还给我 |
[32:02] | or good luck billing 2,500 hours a year | 要么就和其他所有人一样 达到 |
[32:04] | like the rest of us. | 每年2500小时的计费工作时间 |
[32:07] | You go right ahead and put your proposal to a vote. | 你尽管提交你的提案等候表决 |
[32:10] | But by the time this thing passes, | 但是等这个提案通过的时候 |
[32:12] | I’ll have your other four clients. | 我早就把你另外四个客户抢走了 |
[32:13] | Bullshit, you couldn’t have gotten to them already. | 瞎扯 你不可能已经接触他们了 |
[32:15] | Go goddamn check. They’re already in play. | 去查吧 他们已经被卷入这场游戏了 |
[32:18] | You pass this thing, | 这个提案一旦通过 |
[32:20] | you won’t be billing anything at all. | 你就不可能收到任何报酬了 |
[32:21] | You’re not gonna get away with that. | 那样你也没好日子过 |
[32:23] | Wrong. I didn’t start this, | 错 这场战争不是我开始的 |
[32:25] | but I’m gonna finish it. | 但将由我来结束 |
[32:26] | And when you said I only ever looked at you as competition, | 你说我只把你当成竞争对手 |
[32:29] | you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:30] | I never looked at you as anything at all. | 我从没把你放在眼里 |
[32:45] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:48] | No. | 不好 |
[33:03] | Is it true what you just said about his clients? | 你刚刚说抢他的客户是真的吗 |
[33:06] | No, which is why I need you | 不是 所以我需要你 |
[33:08] | to do anything you have to do | 竭尽所能 |
[33:09] | to convince him this is happening. | 让他相信这是真的 |
[33:14] | I’ll get it done. | 我会搞定的 |
[33:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[33:30] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[33:31] | It’s also your office. | 也是你的办公室 |
[33:32] | And that entrance is right around there. | 办公室的入口在那边 |
[33:34] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m in the middle of my dinner. | 抱歉 我正在吃晚餐 |
[33:36] | I called to set an appointment. You didn’t call back. | 我打电话预约治疗 你没回 |
[33:39] | Because I had patients. | 因为我有病人在 |
[33:40] | And what the hell am I? | 那我又是什么 |
[33:41] | You’re an ex-patient I haven’t seen in weeks, | 你是个几星期没跟我见面的前病人 |
[33:43] | who ignored me when I said that your panic attacks | 我告诉过你如果你不接受你的秘书 |
[33:46] | wouldn’t stop until you accepted the fact | 已经离开的事实 恐慌症永远不会痊愈 |
[33:47] | that your secretary wasn’t coming back. | 但你无视了我 |
[33:49] | I did accept it, and I had another one anyway. | 我接受了 而且又请了个秘书 |
[33:52] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这了 |
[33:53] | You mean you’re here to get more pills. | 你是说你来这是想再拿点药 |
[33:56] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[33:56] | And what happened to the ones I gave you? | 我给你的那些药呢 |
[33:58] | I threw them out. | 我扔了 |
[33:59] | Bullshit, you didn’t throw them out. | 扯淡 你根本没扔 |
[34:00] | You ran out. | 你吃完了 |
[34:01] | No, I didn’t run out. I’m telling you the truth. | 不 我没吃完 我说的是真话 |
[34:03] | Okay, well, it doesn’t matter, | 好吧 无所谓 |
[34:04] | because I’m a psychiatrist, not a pharmacy, | 因为我是个心理医生 不是药房 |
[34:06] | and if you want my help, you do it my way. | 如果你需要我的帮助 就按我说的来 |
[34:07] | You make regular appointments, | 你得按常规预约治疗时间 |
[34:09] | and you commit to doing the work. | 并且要遵医嘱 |
[34:11] | And you show up at my house unannounced again, | 如果你再突然出现在我家门口 |
[34:13] | I’m calling the police. | 我就报警 |
[34:15] | Do you have any time available ten minutes from now? | 十分钟之后你有没有时间 |
[34:20] | I want to give you time to finish your dinner. | 我想给你点时间先吃完晚餐 |
[34:29] | Is the car ready? | 车准备好了吗 |
[34:30] | It’s downstairs warming up, like you. | 就在楼下 和你一样整装待发 |
[34:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:35] | Well, I received the invitation | 我收到了邀请函 |
[34:37] | and couldn’t help but notice | 并且注意到 |
[34:39] | that Dr. Barnes is in the program, | 巴恩斯医生参加了这次活动 |
[34:42] | and you’re in the program too. | 你也参加了 |
[34:44] | Look at that, I am. | 没错 我确实参加了 |
[34:47] | Why didn’t you tell me it was your speech? | 为什么不告诉我这就是你的演讲 |
[34:49] | I wanted your honest opinion. | 我想要你最诚实的意见 |
[34:50] | But you didn’t ask for my opinion. | 但你没问我的意见 |
[34:51] | You asked me to check it for exposure. | 你让我检查它是否有不妥当的地方 |
[34:52] | If there’s one thing I’ve noticed about you, | 我注意到你有一个特点 |
[34:54] | it’s that you give your opinion | 不管有没有人询问 |
[34:56] | whether it’s asked for or not. | 你都会给出你的意见 |
[35:00] | And why does my opinion matter to you so much | 为什么我的意见对你这么重要 |
[35:03] | that you would go through all this? | 以至于让你费尽心思 |
[35:04] | Your opinion doesn’t matter to me. | 你的意见对我来说不重要 |
[35:07] | Your development does. | 你的发展才重要 |
[35:11] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[35:13] | Oh, you’re gonna make me say it out loud? | 你要我大声说出来吗 |
[35:18] | You remind me of me. | 你让我想起了从前的我 |
[35:20] | And what do I have to do to get to be like you? | 我要怎么做才能成为现在的你 |
[35:23] | Well, you should know. | 你一定知道 |
[35:24] | You read my damn speech. | 你读了我糟糕的演讲稿 |
[35:27] | You mean I rewrote your damn speech. | 你是说我重写了你那糟糕的演讲稿 |
[35:29] | Oh, shit, I said it. | 该死 我说出口了 |
[35:30] | I’m going to show you mercy, | 我就宽宏大量原谅你了 |
[35:33] | considering your dress choice. | 鉴于你选裙子的眼光 |
[35:34] | What’s wrong with my dress? | 我的裙子怎么了 |
[35:35] | Oh, you don’t know. | 你不知道有多糟糕 |
[35:36] | Come on, this is really special. | 拜托 这条挺特别 |
[35:41] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[35:43] | I think you bottled up your anger at Donna, | 我认为你抑制了对唐娜的怒气 |
[35:45] | let it out at Louis, | 在路易身上发泄了出来 |
[35:47] | and then when it came back at you, | 然后当怒火再一次燃烧时 |
[35:48] | you pushed it down again. | 你又压了下去 |
[35:49] | That’s bullshit. | 简直是胡扯 |
[35:49] | The clinical term is displacement, | 专业的医学术语称之为情感转移 |
[35:51] | and the cure for it is letting your anger at Donna out. | 治疗方法就是把对唐娜的怒火发泄出来 |
[35:54] | Well, I’m not gonna do that, | 我不会那么做的 |
[35:55] | because even if I would, Donna’s not here. | 因为即使我会 唐娜也不在这 |
[35:57] | No, I didn’t say you had to let it out at Donna. | 不 我没说你必须对唐娜发火 |
[35:59] | You can let it out at me. | 你可以对我发泄 |
[36:00] | – That’s stupid. – No, it isn’t. | -那太蠢了 -一点也不蠢 |
[36:01] | If she were here right now, | 如果她现在就在这里 |
[36:04] | what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? | 你脑海中出现的第一句话是什么 |
[36:05] | Hey, Donna, what are you doing here? | 唐娜 你在这做什么 |
[36:07] | What if I said, “I’m here for you”? | 如果我回答 我是为你而来的 |
[36:08] | I’d say, “Shouldn’t you be at Louis’s desk?” | 我会说 你不是应该在路易的办公室吗 |
[36:10] | And what if I were? How would that make you feel? | 我确实从他那来 这么说你感觉如何 |
[36:13] | It would make me feel like role play is stupid, | 我感觉角色扮演太愚蠢了 |
[36:15] | because you’re not Donna, | 因为你不是唐娜 |
[36:16] | and I don’t give a shit what your degree says. | 我也不在乎你的学位怎么说 |
[36:18] | I’m not gonna go through this again | 我不想为了拿点药 |
[36:19] | just to get more pills. | 就又来这一套 |
[36:20] | Well, I may not be Donna, | 我可能不是唐娜 |
[36:21] | but I’m beginning to see what it’s like to be her. | 但我开始了解她的感受了 |
[36:23] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[36:24] | I’m talking about I’m a woman | 我在说 我是一个一直被你欺压 |
[36:26] | who you’ve been bullying to get what you want. | 以使你得到一切的女人 |
[36:28] | Bullying? I’m paying you. | 欺压 我付你钱了 |
[36:29] | And that doesn’t mean that I exist to serve your needs. | 那并不代表我是为了你的需求而存在 |
[36:32] | Well, it goddamn should. | 可理应如此 |
[36:33] | If you spoke to Donna that way, | 如果你是这么对唐娜说话的 |
[36:35] | no wonder she left you. | 难怪她会离开你 |
[36:36] | Because you don’t just pay people to be loyal. | 因为金钱是不能买到忠诚的 |
[36:38] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说我 |
[36:39] | I don’t give a shit about the money, and I never did. | 我根本不在乎钱 |
[36:41] | No, you didn’t. | 你是不在乎 |
[36:42] | It was just a way to get me to do what you wanted. | 钱只是你让我对你言听计从的工具 |
[36:44] | So when your life was on the line | 难道当你命悬一线的时候 |
[36:46] | and I was there for you every step of the way, | 我一直支持着你 |
[36:48] | it meant nothing? | 这对你来说什么都不算么 |
[36:48] | It wasn’t every step of the way. | 并不是一直 |
[36:50] | You bailed out the second I wanted more. | 一旦我想要的更多你就退缩了 |
[36:52] | That’s when you decided to betray me. | 于是你就决定背叛我 |
[36:54] | How the hell is moving on and putting myself first | 放下过去 把我自己放在第一位 |
[36:57] | betraying you? | 怎么就是背叛你了 |
[36:58] | Because you went to Louis to do it, | 因为你去了路易那里 |
[36:59] | and that’s not moving on. | 这不是放下过去向前看 |
[37:00] | That’s sticking a knife in my gut and twisting it. | 是在我身上插了把刀再转两下 |
[37:02] | Yeah, Harvey, it is. | 是的 哈维 没错 |
[37:04] | How does it feel to be on the receiving end for once? | 当你是那个被捅的人的时候感觉如何 |
[37:11] | Harvey, did you hear me? | 哈维 你听见我说话了吗 |
[37:13] | I said, how does it feel to know that | 我问 当得知你迈出了 |
[37:15] | you’ve taken the first step towards regaining control? | 重获控制的第一步时 你感觉如何 |
[37:20] | When someone twists a knife in your gut, | 当有人捅了你一刀 |
[37:23] | I feel like I want to twist one right back. | 我只想捅回去 |
[37:28] | Mr. Zane, you scheduled this hearing. | 赞恩先生 你安排了这次听证会 |
[37:29] | We’ve been waiting ten minutes. | 我们已经等了十分钟了 |
[37:30] | I’m not waiting any longer. | 我不打算再等了 |
[37:32] | Uh, you don’t have to, your honor. | 您不需要了 法官大人 |
[37:34] | My motion is here. | 我的动议到了 |
[37:35] | It better get up here fast. | 你最好快点送上来 |
[37:39] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[37:41] | I’m standing up here with my dick in my hand, | 我在这里无所是事 |
[37:42] | and you’re out having a soda. | 你还不紧不慢的 |
[37:44] | I had something to do. | 我有事要处理 |
[37:45] | Yeah, well, whatever it was, | 不管是什么事 |
[37:46] | I hope it was worth almost losing this case over. | 我希望值得你为之差点输了这场官司 |
[37:49] | Motion to expedite trial. | 请求加速审判的动议 |
[37:50] | I thought this was a hearing on their motion to dismiss. | 我以为这是一个有关撤销案件的听证会呢 |
[37:53] | Well, if you expedite our trial, | 如果您加速审判的话 |
[37:55] | that takes care of their motion to dismiss. | 就不需要撤销本案了 |
[37:57] | Your Honor, they just got this case two days ago. | 法官大人 他们两天前才拿到这个案子 |
[38:00] | They’re using the timing of our client’s contract expiration | 他们想利用我们客户合同到期的时间点 |
[38:02] | to try to shake us down. | 敲诈我们 |
[38:03] | I have to say, Mr. Zane, I find it hard to believe | 我必须说 赞恩先生 我很难相信 |
[38:06] | that in two days you’ve found out enough | 两天的时间你就收集了足够的证据 |
[38:08] | to know you need an expedited trial, | 发现需要加速审判了 |
[38:10] | let alone care about these people at all. | 跟别提关心这些人了 |
[38:12] | Your Honor, four years ago, | 法官大人 四年前 |
[38:14] | a mail carrier named Stanley Powell | 一个叫做斯坦利·鲍威尔的邮差 |
[38:15] | felt tightness in his chest. | 感到胸口发闷 |
[38:17] | He thought it was nothing, | 他觉得没什么大碍 |
[38:18] | but his wife insisted he go to the hospital. | 但他的妻子坚持让他去医院看看 |
[38:21] | When he got there, | 当他到了那儿 |
[38:22] | doctors couldn’t find anything wrong, | 医生查不出什么问题 |
[38:24] | but they wanted to keep him for one extra day. | 但他们希望他能留院观察一天 |
[38:28] | Now unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[38:30] | Kelton Insurance refused to pay. | 凯尔顿保险公司拒绝承担这笔费用 |
[38:32] | So Mr. Powell went home, crawled into bed, | 于是鲍威尔先生就回家了 爬上了床 |
[38:34] | and one day later, he was dead. | 第二天 他就去世了 |
[38:36] | In front of you, you have a complaint | 在您面前 是一份长达五千页的 |
[38:37] | that’s over 5,000 pages long, | 起诉书 |
[38:39] | which tells the stories of another 189 victims. | 讲述了其他189个受害者的故事 |
[38:42] | Pick a page at random, tell me the number, | 随便挑一页 告诉我页码 |
[38:44] | and I will tell you exactly what their client did to them. | 我会一字不差的告诉您他们的客户对他们做了什么 |
[38:47] | Your Honor, are you actually buying that? | 法官大人 您真的相信他这套么 |
[38:51] | Page 627, Mr.– | 第627页 劳 |
[38:55] | Lawrence Green. | 劳伦斯·格林 |
[38:56] | 63-year-old grandfather, | 六十三岁的一位祖父 |
[38:58] | admitted to St. Vincent with complaints of lower back pain | 因为腰背部疼痛和严重的体重下降 |
[39:01] | and excessive weight loss. | 被圣文森特医院接收入院 |
[39:03] | He thought it was stress. Turns out it was lymphoma. | 他以为是因为压力过大 结果是因为淋巴瘤 |
[39:07] | Only they didn’t find out until it was too late | 但他们发现时已经太晚了 |
[39:09] | because their client refused to pay for the MRI. | 因为他们的客户拒绝支付核磁共振的费用 |
[39:14] | So please, rule against us if you have to, | 所以 如果您一定要驳回我们的动议请便 |
[39:17] | but don’t tell me we don’t care. | 但别说我们不在乎 |
[39:20] | Motion for expedited trial granted. | 加速审判动议通过 |
[39:22] | Jury selection starts Monday. | 下周一选陪审团成员 |
[39:26] | For your information, that’s what I was doing. | 顺便说一句 这是我之前在做的事 |
[39:28] | And it only took as long as it did | 之所以花了这么久 |
[39:30] | because I was also doing something for the one person | 是因为我同时在为唯一一个 |
[39:32] | who has the right to treat me like his associate | 有权把我当做他的助理律师 |
[39:34] | but treats me like his partner anyway. | 却把我当做合伙人对待的人做事 |
[39:36] | Well, if you can forgive me, | 如果你能原谅我的话 |
[39:39] | what do you say I take my partner out to lunch? | 我带我的合伙人去吃个午饭你看如何 |
[39:55] | Mr. Specter– | 斯佩克特先生 |
[39:56] | Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow. | 格蕾琴 不管什么事 都等明天再说 |
[39:57] | I’m afraid this can’t wait. | 恐怕这不能等 |
[40:02] | This is your resume. | 这是你的简历 |
[40:03] | I wanted to explain the two-year gap | 我想解释一下我职业生涯中的 |
[40:05] | in my employment history. | 两年中断期 |
[40:07] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
[40:08] | My husband passed away. | 我的丈夫去世了 |
[40:10] | My children were grown. | 我的孩子长大了 |
[40:12] | I had no purpose, I felt alone, | 我没有了目标 感觉很孤独 |
[40:14] | and I started having panic attacks. | 于是我开始有恐慌症 |
[40:19] | And why would I need to know that? | 我为什么需要知道这些 |
[40:21] | Because I don’t have them anymore. | 因为我现在没有了 |
[40:28] | Good night, Gretchen. | 晚安 格蕾琴 |
[40:32] | What was that all about? | 那是什么情况 |
[40:33] | Getting to know my new secretary. | 了解我的新秘书 |
[40:35] | Did you come by just to brag about helping me with Jack? | 你是来炫耀帮我搞定了杰克的吗 |
[40:38] | I take it that means he backed down. | 看来他认输了 |
[40:39] | Like Roberto Duran against Sugar Ray. | 就像罗伯特·杜兰面对苏格·雷一样 |
[40:42] | No match. | 完全不是对手 |
[40:43] | Seriously… | 说正经的 |
[40:45] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks. | 我好得很 谢谢 |
[40:50] | Want to get a bite or something? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[40:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:52] | I got to warn you, my stomach’s still full | 我得提前告诉你 我的胃里 |
[40:54] | from my lunch with Robert Zane. | 还塞满了和罗伯特·赞恩的午餐呢 |
[40:55] | Oh, we’re lunching now, are we? | 哎呦 你们都开始共进午餐了嘛 |
[40:57] | Why, you jealous? | 怎么 吃醋了 |
[40:58] | No, I just thought you guys were working a case, | 没有 只是我以为你们是在合作案子 |
[41:00] | not picnicking in a park. | 不是去公园野餐 |
[41:02] | Let me tell you, it was no picnic. | 我得跟你说 那可不是野餐那么愉快 |
[41:03] | You ever try to go toe-to-toe with that guy | 你有没有尝试过跟他比 |
[41:05] | over all-you-can-eat shrimp? | 吃海鲜自助餐 |
[41:06] | No match. | 不是对手啊 |
[41:09] | Hey, give me a few minutes. | 等我几分钟 |
[41:12] | I gotta take care of something. | 我要解决点事 |
[41:23] | You ever take sides with Jack Soloff against me again, | 你再跟杰克·索罗夫一伙儿 |
[41:26] | I will bury you. | 我会灭了你 |