时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I hear you’re interviewing replacements this morning. | 我听说你今天上午要给接替我的人面试 |
[00:09] | I am. | 没错 |
[00:09] | – You good at what you do? – I’m great at what I do. | -你工作做得好吗 -我是出色 |
[00:11] | Then you start tomorrow. | 那你明天开始上班 |
[00:12] | I’d like to propose a change | 我想提议 |
[00:14] | to the current compensation formula. | 对当前的薪酬计算方法进行调整 |
[00:15] | How many partners do you have in your pocket | 如果我们投票的话 |
[00:17] | if we put your proposal to a vote? | 你能调动多少合伙人支持 |
[00:18] | 45% I can get 45%. | |
[00:20] | I’m gonna get you the difference. | 我能帮你通过投票 |
[00:21] | This is Harvey’s last three income statements, | 这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表 |
[00:23] | and I found them sitting in the copy machine. | 我发现它们被放在复印机里 |
[00:25] | You came to work for me, so now it’s time for you to decide. | 是你主动为我工作的 你该作出决定了 |
[00:27] | Are you with me or not? | 你到底要不要站在我这边 |
[00:28] | I just called for a vote, | 我刚刚要求进行投票 |
[00:30] | and I hope you’ve been saving your money, | 希望你有存钱的习惯 |
[00:32] | because your gravy train’s about to leave the station. | 因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了 |
[00:34] | – Okay, I’m dialing 911. – It’s not a heart attack. | -我打911 -这不是心脏病突发 |
[00:36] | It’s a panic attack. | 这是恐慌症 |
[00:38] | Remember when I said if I wanted you to make up | 记得我说过 我会找你 |
[00:40] | for the compensation vote I would come to you directly? | 弥补薪金投票的事情吗 |
[00:43] | Well, now I am. | 现在我来了 |
[00:44] | Well, let’s take a look at your resume. | 我们来回顾一下你的光荣历史 |
[00:46] | Witness tampering, extortion, bribery. | 篡改证词 勒索 贿赂 |
[00:49] | Forgery fits right in. | 伪造证据很适合你 |
[00:50] | I actually looked into your mommy, | 我还真调查过你妈妈 |
[00:52] | And it turns out that the whole time | 结果发现 你跟爸爸待在家里时 |
[00:54] | you were home with daddy, mommy was out banging– | 你妈妈在外面搞… |
[01:25] | Hey, harv. How’s it going? | 哈维 最近还好吗 |
[01:42] | You’re absolutely certain the man | 你能确定那男人 |
[01:43] | was this Travis Tanner person? | 就是这个叫特拉维斯·坦纳的 |
[01:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:47] | And yet you’re just as certain the woman wasn’t Donna? | 你也很确定那女人不是唐娜 |
[01:50] | That’s what I said. | 我说过了 |
[01:51] | I know that, but you haven’t said who she was. | 我知道 但你没说她是谁 |
[01:55] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那样看着我 |
[01:57] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[01:59] | I don’t know who she was. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[02:01] | Okay, then let’s try this. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[02:02] | Why do you think Travis Tanner all of a sudden | 你觉得为什么特拉维斯·坦纳 |
[02:05] | popped into your subconscious? | 会突然跑进你的潜意识里 |
[02:07] | Because I’m in the middle of a case against him. | 因为我现在正处理的案子对方是他 |
[02:10] | Well, since you don’t want to talk about the dream anymore, | 既然你不愿意再聊你的梦了 |
[02:12] | why don’t we talk about the case? | 不如聊聊这个案子 |
[02:26] | That’s not creepy at all. | 一点都不吓人 |
[02:28] | I was just wondering why you changed your hair. | 我就想知道你为什么换发型 |
[02:29] | Hair’s the same as it’s always been. | 我一直就这发型啊 |
[02:31] | You trying to look older? Younger? | 你想看着老一点 还是年轻点 |
[02:33] | Whatever it is, it isn’t working. | 不管想怎么样 都不成功 |
[02:34] | Are you finished? ‘Cause I’m actually trying | 你说完了吗 我在努力 |
[02:36] | to catch up on some billables here. | 赶计费工时呢 |
[02:38] | Hey, I just stopped by to give you a little gift | 我只是顺路过来给你个小礼物 |
[02:39] | for winning the Zane case. | 祝贺你赢下赞恩的案子的 |
[02:41] | A gift? You’ve never given me a gift after a case. | 礼物 你从没在案子结束后给过我礼物 |
[02:43] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[02:44] | Come to think of it, you’ve never even congratulated me, | 仔细想想 你都从没恭喜过我 |
[02:46] | which means you’re actually here because, | 也就是说 你来的真正目的是 |
[02:48] | oh, my god, you miss me. | 天呐 你想我了 |
[02:51] | – I did…not miss you. – Are you okay? | -我确实…没想你 -你还好吗 |
[02:53] | Do you want to come over tonight? | 你今晚想过来我家吗 |
[02:54] | We can watch Sleepless in Seattle. | 我们可以看《西雅图夜未眠》 |
[02:56] | – Do you want your gift or not? – That’s it? | -你想不想要礼物了 -什么礼物 |
[02:58] | My gift looks a lot like a folder. | 这礼物看起来像文件夹 |
[03:00] | It’s a case. | 是个案子 |
[03:01] | You and me killing it against Travis Tanner. | 咱俩一起绝杀特拉维斯·坦纳 |
[03:05] | – Just like old times? – Just like old times. | -跟以前一样 -一样 |
[03:07] | – Well, what are we waiting for? – Nothing. | -那我们还等什么呢 -不等什么 |
[03:09] | He’s on his way over with a settlement offer right now. | 他正在来提和解协议的路上 |
[03:12] | Settlement? That doesn’t sound like Tanner. | 和解 听着不像坦纳的风格 |
[03:14] | – Sounds exactly like Tanner. – How’s that? | -正是他的风格 -怎么会 |
[03:16] | He’s starting off waving a white flag. | 他已经开始挥白旗了 |
[03:17] | Yeah, he’s doing it just to go behind our backs | 他只是在明修栈道 |
[03:19] | so he can attack our flank. | 背地想暗渡陈仓 |
[03:20] | So you’re saying we need to watch our flank. | 你意思说我们得小心提防 |
[03:22] | No, I’m saying we need to attack his. | 不 我说咱们得渡他的陈仓 |
[03:28] | – What? – I’m just gonna say it. | -怎么了 -我要说实话 |
[03:29] | Every time we go up against Tanner, it gets brutal. | 我们每次对上坦纳都不轻松 |
[03:32] | You just had a panic attack the other day, | 你那天刚恐慌症发作过 |
[03:34] | so are you sure this is really what you need right now? | 你真的确定现在要这么做吗 |
[03:39] | It’s exactly what I need right now. | 我现在正需要这么做 |
[03:43] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去灭掉他 |
[03:52] | Louis? What’s this? | 路易 这是什么 |
[03:55] | That is a token of my appreciation. | 那代表了我的谢意 |
[03:58] | You told me to trust Harvey with Esther and you were right. | 你让我相信哈维不会伤害埃斯特 你是对的 |
[04:01] | Now Harvey and I are good. | 现在我跟哈维和好了 |
[04:02] | Well, if you’re gonna give me a gift | 你要想每次我说对 |
[04:03] | every time I turn out to be right, | 都给我份礼物的话 |
[04:04] | then I’m gonna need a bigger apartment. | 我就得需要一个大点的公寓了 |
[04:06] | Well, not every time, but this time. | 不是每次都有 但这次必须给 |
[04:08] | Your mud club. I’m going mudding? | 你的泥浴俱乐部 我要去做泥浴 |
[04:11] | Even better. | 其实更棒 |
[04:12] | We are going mudding. | 我们要一起去做泥浴 |
[04:14] | Wow, Louis. I don’t know what to say. | 路易 我不知道要说什么 |
[04:16] | This is, um…. | 这… |
[04:17] | – Wonderful? – Inappropriate. | -很棒 -不太合适 |
[04:18] | Oh, come on, Donna. | 拜托 唐娜 |
[04:20] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没理解 |
[04:21] | Picture this. | 想象一下 |
[04:23] | You and me, side by side, completely naked, | 你和我 并排躺着 全裸 |
[04:27] | our bodies covered in the juices of mother earth. | 我们的身体埋在大地母亲的汁液之下 |
[04:29] | Oh, yeah, now I can see exactly how it’s totally appropriate. | 现在我理解它完全是合适的 |
[04:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:34] | And Donna, trust me. | 唐娜 相信我 |
[04:36] | When you dip your virgin toe in the deep warmth of my mud, | 你第一次踏入我的泥浆的温暖怀抱时 |
[04:38] | you’re never gonna be the same again. | 会脱胎换骨 |
[04:49] | Jessica, we have a problem. | 杰西卡 我们有问题了 |
[04:50] | I went through the bylaws. | 我看了律所章程 |
[04:51] | Turns out the new compensation structure is in violation | 结果发现我们新的薪酬结构 |
[04:53] | of subsection C35. | 违反了C35节 |
[04:55] | So the vote in itself is moot. | 所以投票本身就是无意义的 |
[04:56] | So you’re saying we’re going back | 你是说我们得改回 |
[04:58] | to the old compensation structure? | 旧的薪资结构去 |
[05:00] | No, I’m not saying that. Subsection C35 is saying that. | 不是我说的 是条款C35说的 |
[05:03] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[05:04] | Subsection C35 didn’t exist 24 hours ago. | 条款C35 24小时前还不存在呢 |
[05:07] | – Jessica– – Cut the shit, Louis. | -杰西卡 -别废话了 路易 |
[05:09] | Tell me what this is really about. | 告诉我你到底想干嘛 |
[05:14] | It’s about me trying to make things right with Harvey. | 我想和哈维重归于好 |
[05:16] | And I have no problem with that. | 我对此完全没意见 |
[05:18] | But I also need you to make things right with me. | 但我还需要你弥补咱俩的关系 |
[05:21] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[05:22] | That vote was an assault on my power. | 这个投票是对我权威的一次冲击 |
[05:24] | I sneak this by, | 我要让这事昏过去 |
[05:25] | I don’t get my power back. | 我就拿不回我的权威了 |
[05:26] | It just makes me the same as you and Jack. | 那会让我沦落到你和杰克的境地 |
[05:28] | So you’re not going to undo this thing | 所以你不能像你俩当初 |
[05:30] | the same shady way that the two of you | 用见不得人的手段通过投票那样 |
[05:32] | passed it in the first place. | 偷偷摸摸地让决议失效 |
[05:33] | Jessica, I told you, | 杰西卡 我说了 |
[05:34] | leaving Harvey’s compensation in the copier | 我把哈维的薪金表留在复印机里 |
[05:37] | was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[05:38] | And a man named Santa Claus climbs down chimneys | 圣诞老人还从烟囱里爬下来 |
[05:41] | and leaves presents under trees. | 把礼物送到圣诞树下呢 |
[05:42] | Okay, fine, I get it. | 好吧 行了 我明白了 |
[05:44] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[05:45] | But how the hell am I supposed to convince the senior partners | 但我要如何说服那些高级合伙人 |
[05:47] | to take money out of their own pockets? | 从自己的口袋里掏钱出来呢 |
[05:49] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[05:50] | You want to reverse that policy, bring it up for a vote. | 你想要撤销那条决议 那就发起投票吧 |
[05:55] | Like a man. | 爷们点 |
[06:41] | Excuse me, tiger. | 打扰了 小老虎 |
[06:42] | Don’t you want to check in at reception? | 你不想要在接待处登记一下吗 |
[06:44] | – Oh, I know where I’m going. – No, you don’t. | -我知道我要去哪里 -你不知道 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I’d say you know who I am, but you’re not Donna. | 我猜你知道我是谁 但你不是唐娜 |
[06:48] | No, I’m not. But I do know who you are. | 我的确不是 但我确实知道你是谁 |
[06:50] | Well, then you know who I’m here to see. | 那你也知道我是来见谁的了 |
[06:52] | I also know that the very first time you ever came here, | 我还知道你第一次来这里的时候 |
[06:54] | you walked right past security and by Donna. | 直接穿过保安绕过唐娜 |
[06:57] | But like you just said, I’m not Donna. | 但就像你说的 我不是唐娜 |
[07:00] | I like you. You filling in for the day? | 我喜欢你 你今天顶她班吗 |
[07:02] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[07:04] | Hey, I’m just saying, when red gets back, | 我是说 等红发小姐回来后 |
[07:05] | maybe you want to come work for me. | 也许你会愿意来替我工作 |
[07:06] | I already have a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
[07:07] | And right now it’s getting your sorry ass | 如今的任务就是把您这尊大神 |
[07:09] | into the conference room. | 请到会议室去 |
[07:13] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[07:15] | The only thing I can do. | 只有一个办法了 |
[07:16] | Get Harvey to ask me for something else. | 让哈维求我另外一件事吧 |
[07:17] | No, not an option. | 不行 不可能 |
[07:18] | Donna, the only way I can get this done | 唐娜 我搞定这个的唯一办法 |
[07:20] | is with Jack Soloff’s help, | 就是让杰克·索罗夫帮忙 |
[07:21] | and there is no way that he’s gonna reverse | 但他是没可能会撤销那个 |
[07:23] | the very same proposal that put him on the map. | 让他一战成名的提案的 |
[07:26] | I’ll tell you what Harvey would do. | 我来告诉你哈维会怎么做 |
[07:27] | I don’t care what Harvey would do, | 我不在乎哈维会怎么做 |
[07:30] | Because I cannot do what Harvey would do. | 因为我做不成哈维会做的事 |
[07:33] | What would Harvey do? | 哈维会怎么做 |
[07:34] | He’d find a way to make it worth Jack’s while. | 他会想办法让杰克觉得值得这么做 |
[07:39] | Get Rachel to get me a list of every major corporate merger | 让瑞秋给我一份下个月会进行的 |
[07:42] | pending in the next month. | 重大合并项目列表 |
[07:44] | There is the Louis I came to work for. | 这才是我效力的路易 |
[07:46] | You are right. Here I am. And I’m gonna get it done. | 说得没错 我来了 我要搞定这件事 |
[07:49] | And when I do, | 而当我搞定以后 |
[07:50] | you and I are going for a long, slow mud. | 你和我就要共享一次漫长的泥浴 |
[07:52] | No, we’re not. | 不 我不去 |
[08:00] | If you’re here to check the air, | 假如你是来检查空气的 |
[08:01] | it’s like a sauna on the 38th floor. | 38楼就像桑拿房一样 |
[08:03] | Good to see you, Harvey. | 很高兴见到你 哈维 |
[08:04] | Nice to know some people never change. | 很开心能看到有些人永远不会变 |
[08:05] | No witty rejoinder? What’s going on? | 没有风趣幽默的反驳吗 你怎么了 |
[08:07] | You slowing down in your old age? | 老了力不从心了吗 |
[08:08] | Could be low T. | 也可能是睾丸酮低 |
[08:09] | And I could talk shit with you guys all day, | 我可以和你们扯一天的淡 |
[08:11] | but I’m here because I care about my client. | 但我来这里是因为我关心我的客户 |
[08:13] | Well, then maybe your client shouldn’t have tried | 也许你的客户就不该试图 |
[08:14] | to launch a company with stolen IP. | 用偷来的知识产权开公司 |
[08:16] | That IP wasn’t stolen. | 那知识产权不是偷的 |
[08:18] | Alyssa created it herself. | 是阿丽莎自己创造的 |
[08:19] | It doesn’t matter whether she created it or not. | 是不是她创造的不重要 |
[08:21] | She signed a contract that says we own it, | 她签署了协议说所有权在我们 |
[08:23] | and it was on our laptop that she took home | 而且存在她最后一天上班后带回家的 |
[08:26] | on her last day. | 我们的笔记本电脑上 |
[08:27] | And we’re not letting you walk out the door with our property. | 我们不会让你带着我们的东西走出那扇门的 |
[08:29] | Okay, I told you this isn’t about me. | 好吧 我告诉过你了这和我无关 |
[08:31] | Okay, what do you want, Tanner? | 行了 你想要什么 坦纳 |
[08:32] | I want to make an offer. | 我想要提供一份协议 |
[08:33] | Alyssa is willing to give you a 15% stake | 阿丽莎愿意给你们15%的股权 |
[08:35] | to drop this whole thing. | 请你们放手 |
[08:36] | She could make it 100% for all I care. | 就算她全给我们也没用 |
[08:38] | – We’re not settling. – You don’t have to settle, | -我们不和解 -你们不用和解 |
[08:40] | but you do have to present that offer to your client | 但你确实得把那份提议给你们的客户看 |
[08:42] | and you know it. | 你清楚的 |
[08:43] | I will, I just need to get it translated | 我会的 只不过需要先把它从屁话 |
[08:44] | from bullshit to English. | 翻译成英语 |
[08:46] | Harvey, look at me. That’s a fair offer. | 哈维 看着我 那份提议很合理 |
[08:48] | No, you look at me and tell me | 不 你看着我 告诉我 |
[08:49] | and tell me you’re not doing something behind our backs right now. | 你没有在我们背后耍花招 |
[08:52] | – I’m not. – Well, we are. | -我没有 -但是我们有 |
[08:53] | Your secretary said you wouldn’t file a TRO | 你的秘书说在这次会议前 |
[08:55] | until after this meeting. | 你是不会申请临时禁制令的 |
[08:56] | Oh, we didn’t. | 我们是没有 |
[08:57] | Turns out that Miss Lang has some outstanding debts, | 但是我们发现兰小姐欠了一大笔债 |
[09:00] | so we just went ahead and bought those up | 所以我们就去把它们买了下来 |
[09:02] | and put a lien on her property. | 取得了她财产的扣押权 |
[09:04] | The sheriff’s padlocking her offices as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿警察正在封她办公室 |
[09:06] | Harvey, don’t do this. You’ll be sorry. | 哈维 别这么做 你会后悔的 |
[09:08] | Tell that to the judge. | 这话留着跟法官说去吧 |
[09:09] | We’re filing that TRO in the morning. | 明天一早我们就去申请临时禁制令 |
[09:16] | I’m telling you, I’m not the guy I used to be, | 我告诉你 我不是从前的我了 |
[09:19] | but if you hit me, | 但假如你扇我一巴掌 |
[09:20] | I’m not turning the other cheek. | 我可不会把另半边脸也凑过去给你打 |
[09:22] | You’re gonna get hit back. | 我会还手的 |
[09:30] | What are you so happy about? | 你为什么这么高兴 |
[09:31] | I told you, it’s exactly what I needed. | 我说了 这正是我需要的 |
[09:36] | You’ve gone up against this man how many times? | 你和这个人针锋相对多少次了 |
[09:39] | Enough to know that he’s a piece of shit | 多到足够知道他是个垃圾 |
[09:40] | that’ll cross whatever line it takes to win. | 为了赢会不惜牺牲所有底线 |
[09:42] | All I’ve heard so far is the line that you crossed. | 我听过的全是你牺牲的底线 |
[09:45] | Listen, you may understand some things about people, | 听着 你也许懂得人情世故 |
[09:48] | but you don’t understand what I do. | 但你不懂我做的事 |
[09:50] | Well, it sounds to me like what you did was attack a man | 在我听来 你做的事就是 |
[09:52] | that was waving a white flag. | 攻击一个已经投降的人 |
[09:54] | Were you listening? | 你刚才在听我说话吗 |
[09:55] | He wasn’t waving a white flag, he was setting us up. | 他不是投降 是在设局陷害我们 |
[09:58] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能如此肯定呢 |
[10:00] | Because I know Tanner. | 因为我了解坦纳 |
[10:01] | Okay, well, if you know so well what he was capable of, | 如果你这么清楚他的能力 |
[10:03] | why was it such a good idea to pick a fight with him? | 为什么还要故意和他作对 |
[10:06] | Because it’s what I do. | 因为这就是我的风格 |
[10:08] | Well, maybe it’s time to consider changing what you do. | 也许是时候考虑改变一下你的行事风格了 |
[10:14] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 那这样 |
[10:15] | What about Gentech and Orion pharmaceuticals? | 金坦公司和猎户制药怎么样 |
[10:17] | Monster merger, contingent fee, and huge upside. | 大并购 胜诉提成还有大赢面 |
[10:20] | And Cravath is listed as the attorney of record, | 但奎瓦施在律师团队中 |
[10:22] | which means if they swap out, it blows the whole thing up. | 所以如果他们退出 整个事就暴露了 |
[10:25] | Okay, well, that’s the last one. | 这个是最后一个了 |
[10:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:29] | Wait, this has been here the whole time. | 这个一直都在这里 |
[10:31] | What about John Dellmore? | 约翰·德摩尔怎么样 |
[10:32] | They’re merging with Arkin financial. | 他们要和阿尔金金融合并 |
[10:33] | Haven’t been announced yet, it’s just sitting there | 还没公布 就是在等着我们 |
[10:35] | – ripe for the taking. – No, not gonna happen. | -去收割啊 -不可能 |
[10:36] | Dellmore’s been with Harmon and Shupe for decades. | 德摩尔和哈蒙舒普合作几十年了 |
[10:38] | So what? Harmon and Shupe is a third-tier law firm | 那又怎样 哈蒙舒普是个三流律所 |
[10:40] | And Shupe is a joke. | 舒普就是个笑话 |
[10:41] | She’s also John Dellmore’s wife. | 她也是约翰·德摩尔的妻子 |
[10:42] | Well, so then maybe we can convince Dellmore | 也许我们能说服德摩尔 |
[10:44] | that his wife is a trollop. | 他妻子是个荡妇 |
[10:46] | – Louis! – God damn it! | -路易 -他妈的 |
[10:47] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[10:48] | I need Jack Soloff to overturn the compensation vote, | 我得让杰克·索罗夫推翻之前的薪金方案投票 |
[10:51] | and the only way for me to do that is to bring in | 唯一的方法就是找到 |
[10:53] | a big contingent client. | 一个大额胜诉提成客户 |
[10:55] | And share the money with him. | 然后和他分享收益 |
[10:56] | Exactly! And none of these people are it. | 正是 但这些客户都没用 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[11:02] | Like you said, none of these people are it. | 就像你说的 这些客户都没用 |
[11:04] | It’s late, we’re both exhausted, | 很晚了 我们都累了 |
[11:05] | and I’ve got a test in the morning. | 我明早还有个考试 |
[11:06] | Rachel, please. | 瑞秋 拜托了 |
[11:07] | Louis, I’m sorry. | 路易 对不起 |
[11:09] | We’ll work on it tomorrow morning, I promise. | 我们明早再处理这件事 我保证 |
[11:11] | Rach– | 瑞秋 |
[11:17] | Gentlemen, I don’t like granting TROs without a good reason. | 先生们 我很不喜欢没有充分理由发临时禁止令 |
[11:19] | We have a good reason, Your Honor. | 我们有充分理由 法官大人 |
[11:20] | It’s called a contract. | 它叫做合同 |
[11:22] | A contract that explicitly states that any product | 这份合同明确说明阿丽莎·兰 |
[11:24] | Alyssa Lang developed during her employment | 在任职期间开发的任何产品 |
[11:26] | is the property of our client. | 都属于我的客户 |
[11:27] | Unfortunately that contract is unenforceable. | 很遗憾那份合同不可执行 |
[11:30] | It is unless I woke up in Russia this morning. | 合同可执行 除非我今早是在俄罗斯醒来的 |
[11:33] | Your honor, I have here a copy | 法官大人 我这里有一份 |
[11:34] | of Alyssa Lang’s birth certificate. | 阿丽莎·兰出生证明的副本 |
[11:36] | She may have signed that contract, | 她也许确实签了那份合同 |
[11:37] | but it isn’t binding because she was only 16 at the time. | 但合同无效 因为她当时只有16岁 |
[11:40] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | Your honor, I know this man, | 法官大人 我了解这个人 |
[11:43] | and that document could have come from anywhere. | 那份文件很可能来源非法 |
[11:45] | Get it verified by the labs at Quantico. | 文件已经经过匡提科的实验室证实 |
[11:47] | All it’s gonna prove is that Alyssa Lang | 这份文件能证明阿丽莎·兰 |
[11:48] | had no legal capacity to sign. | 当时没有权利能力签署这份文件 |
[11:50] | It doesn’t matter how old she was when she signed it. | 她签署的时候多大并不重要 |
[11:52] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事情了 |
[11:53] | She’s cashed every paycheck she got since. | 自那之后的每张支票她都兑现了 |
[11:55] | And you can argue that at trial, | 这可以作为你的庭审申辩 |
[11:57] | but we have laws protecting minors for a reason, | 但我们立法保护未成年人是有原因的 |
[11:59] | and I’m not granting a TRO. | 我不会签发禁令的 |
[12:00] | And one more thing, Your Honor. | 还有一件事 法官大人 |
[12:01] | We have payment in full, discharging her debt, | 我们已经全额支付 还清了她的债务 |
[12:03] | and are requesting her doors be reopened. | 在此要求她的公司恢复正常运营 |
[12:05] | That has nothing to do with why we’re here. | 这不是我们今天要讨论的事 |
[12:07] | Save it for trial, Mr. Specter. It’s lunch. | 留到庭审再说吧 斯佩克特先生 该吃饭了 |
[12:09] | I’m hungry, and those padlocks are coming off today. | 我饿了 今天之内解除封锁 |
[12:14] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[12:15] | That was the sound of your face hitting the canvas. | 是你脸撞到拳击台地面的声音 |
[12:18] | I suggest you stay down. | 我建议你待着别起来了 |
[12:19] | I’m not staying anywhere, you son of a bitch. | 我哪都不待 你这个混蛋 |
[12:22] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
[12:23] | Your client was 16 years old | 你的客户当时只有16岁 |
[12:25] | and you conveniently left that out | 但你在洗心革面的说辞里 |
[12:27] | of your changed man speech. | 故意没提这件事 |
[12:28] | I didn’t tell you about her because I knew | 我没告诉你是因为我知道 |
[12:30] | you wouldn’t listen to a thing I said | 我说什么你都听不进去 |
[12:31] | after I offered you a fair deal | 我给出了合理的条件 |
[12:33] | and you told me to go to hell. | 可你让我滚 |
[12:34] | Bullshit. You didn’t tell us because | 瞎说 你不跟我们说是因为 |
[12:35] | you wanted to blindside us in court. | 你想在法庭上搞突然袭击 |
[12:37] | Hey, you’re the one who turned out the lights out on Alyssa’s business | 你才是那个在我伸出橄榄枝时 |
[12:39] | while I was extending an olive branch. | 非要针对阿丽莎的人 |
[12:41] | Bullshit again. | 还是瞎说 |
[12:42] | We both know that settlement offer | 我们都知道那个和解条件 |
[12:43] | was nothing but a distraction. | 只是为了让我们分心 |
[12:46] | You want a distraction? | 你想要分心吗 |
[12:49] | That is a draft of Alyssa Lang’s | 这是一份阿丽莎·兰 |
[12:51] | sexual harassment complaint against your client. | 投诉你的客户性骚扰的草稿 |
[12:54] | As far as our offer goes, it wasn’t a distraction | 因为我们开了条件 所以它还没有分你们的心 |
[12:56] | because we haven’t filed that yet | 因为我们还没有提交投诉 |
[12:57] | and our offer’s still on the table. | 我们的条件也依旧有效 |
[12:59] | I advise you to take it. | 我建议你接受 |
[13:11] | You didn’t believe the sexual harassment allegation? | 你不相信性骚扰的指控吗 |
[13:13] | – Not a chance. – Why not? | -绝不相信 -为什么 |
[13:15] | Well, for starters, it came out of Tanner’s mouth. | 首先 这是坦纳说的 |
[13:18] | And I know Tim Petroff, and he didn’t cheat on his wife. | 而且我了解蒂姆·彼得罗夫 他没有出轨 |
[13:21] | And you’re angry at him for that? | 你为此很生气 |
[13:22] | You’re damn right I am! | 我当然生气了 |
[13:23] | There are some things you just don’t do. | 有些事情是不可以做的 |
[13:26] | Like lie? | 比如说谎吗 |
[13:27] | Like threaten to rip a man’s family apart. | 比如威胁要破坏人家的家庭 |
[13:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:33] | I just find it interesting that you talk about family | 我只是觉得 你一个没结过婚的单身人士 |
[13:37] | as if it were sacred, yet you’ve never married. | 把家庭说的那么神圣 很有趣 |
[13:39] | You’ve never had a family of your own. | 你从来没有过属于自己的家 |
[13:41] | I don’t see any macaroni paintings | 在这里我既没有看到通心粉画 |
[13:42] | or school pictures in here either. | 也没看到学校的相片 |
[13:44] | And my personal life is not the topic here. | 我的私人生活并不是今天的主题 |
[13:45] | So why don’t we get back to what is? | 我们不如回到原本的主题 |
[13:47] | If it was such a good idea to pick a fight with Tanner, | 如果说跟坦纳开战真的是个好主意的话 |
[13:50] | why were you so angry at him for doing exactly | 那你为什么会对这些你明知他会做的事情 |
[13:52] | what you knew he would do? | 而感到生气呢 |
[13:53] | You’re the doctor. You tell me. | 你是医生 你告诉我 |
[13:56] | Okay, maybe because getting angry at someone | 好吧 可能因为把气撒在某个人的身上 |
[14:00] | is a way to avoid facing what’s going on with yourself. | 是一个逃避自身麻烦的方法 |
[14:10] | Oh, good, you’re back. | 你回来了 真是太好了 |
[14:12] | Can’t be good if you’re out here. | 你在这里 肯定是有什么不好了 |
[14:13] | Oh, I didn’t want you to get ambushed. There’s a– | 我不想让你毫无防备撞进去 你办公室里有… |
[14:15] | Tim Petroff of Betasoft in my office. | 贝塔软件的蒂姆·彼得罗夫 |
[14:18] | He’s been wearing out your carpet for half an hour. | 他已经在你的地毯上磨了半小时了 |
[14:21] | Tanner must have sent him a copy of the complaint. | 坦纳肯定已经把那份投诉给他了 |
[14:23] | If you mean that paper balled up in his fist, I’d say he did. | 如果你指的是他手里攥的那张纸的话 是的 |
[14:26] | Thanks for the heads-up, Gretchen. | 多谢提醒 格蕾琴 |
[14:31] | Tim, before you say anything– | 蒂姆 在你开口之前 |
[14:32] | Sexual harassment? What the hell is this? | 性骚扰 这是什么鬼 |
[14:34] | It’s only a draft. It hasn’t been filed yet. | 这只是草稿 还没提交 |
[14:36] | And that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 这话也算安慰吗 |
[14:38] | It’s a goddamn lie. | 这根本就是谎言 |
[14:39] | I have never done anything remotely resembling harassing anyone. | 我连跟性骚扰有半点关系的事都没干过 |
[14:42] | – Tim, calm down. – I’m not going to calm down. | -蒂姆 冷静点 -我才不要冷静 |
[14:45] | This is a complete twisting of who I am. | 这根本就是在曲解我的人格 |
[14:47] | I want this woman destroyed. | 我要这个女人身败名裂 |
[14:49] | It’s not her. It’s her lawyer. | 不是她干的 是她的律师 |
[14:51] | I don’t care who it is. | 我不管 |
[14:52] | I have a wife and children, and I want this thing gone. | 我是有家室的人 我不想再看到这个 |
[14:55] | Then you should know there’s a settlement on the table. | 那你就应该了解下你桌上还有份和解协议 |
[14:57] | Mike! Not now. | 迈克 现在不是时候 |
[14:58] | What settlement? | 什么和解协议 |
[14:59] | A 15% stake in her venture. | 她公司15%的股份 |
[15:01] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:02] | You think I’m gonna settle with these people based on blackmail? | 你觉得我会向这些靠敲诈勒索的人妥协吗 |
[15:05] | No one’s settling. | 没人要妥协 |
[15:06] | Yeah, you’re damn right no one’s settling. | 是的 你说对了 没人妥协 |
[15:08] | Now earn your money and blow this woman out of the water. | 现在拿着你挣的钱 给我搞定这女人 |
[15:14] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的了 |
[15:15] | Figure out a way to put the screws to her once and for all. | 找准机会把她彻底击倒 让她永无翻身之日 |
[15:18] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[15:18] | And I don’t want to hear any shit about my state of mind. | 我也不想再听到任何关于我心理状态的废话了 |
[15:20] | I’m not gonna say anything about that, | 我也并不打算说什么 |
[15:21] | but what I will say is that if Tanner’s willing to make her do this, | 但我要说的是 既然坦纳愿意让她这么做 |
[15:24] | what’s to say he’s not willing to make her | 怎么能保证他不会让她做 |
[15:25] | do something worse? | 更过分的事呢 |
[15:27] | What do you want to do, Mike? You want to back down? | 你想做什么 迈克 你想让步吗 |
[15:28] | No, I want to get Tanner fired. | 不 我想让坦纳被炒 |
[15:31] | It’s not legal for us to talk to her. | 可是我们跟她对话是违法的 |
[15:33] | There’s no law against me running into her by accident. | 可偶遇不违法啊 |
[15:41] | Rachel, what are you doing here? | 瑞秋 你在这里干嘛 |
[15:42] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[15:43] | Don’t you mean, “Hey, Rachel, how did your test go?” | 你意思不是 瑞秋 你考试怎么样吗 |
[15:46] | I don’t care how your test went. | 我不在乎你考试考得怎么样 |
[15:47] | I just need you to get me everything you can | 我需要你给我找到所有能找到的关于 |
[15:49] | on John Dellmore. | 约翰·德摩尔的资料 |
[15:50] | Louis, we’ve already been over this. | 路易 我们已经讨论过了 |
[15:52] | His lawyer’s his wife. You’re never gonna sign him. | 他的律师就是他老婆 你签不了他的 |
[15:54] | Well, that’s just it. I don’t need to sign him. | 那就是了 我不用真的签了他 |
[15:56] | I only need to pretend to sign him. | 我只要假装签了他就行 |
[15:59] | Okay. That’s a bad idea. | 这真是个坏主意 |
[16:01] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[16:02] | If Jack thinks I signed Dellmore, | 如果杰克以为我签到了德摩尔 |
[16:05] | and I tell him I’ll give him a piece, | 然后我告诉他我会分他一杯羹 |
[16:06] | he’ll know it’s worth a fortune to him | 他知道这是一大笔钱 |
[16:08] | and he’ll overturn the vote. | 然后他就会推翻投票了 |
[16:09] | And what are you gonna do when he finds out | 那当他发现整件事都是个谎言的时候 |
[16:10] | the whole thing was a lie? | 你怎么办 |
[16:11] | He won’t. I’ll make up some sob story | 不会的 我会编几个悲伤感人的小故事 |
[16:13] | about how Dellmore made up with his wife | 就讲德摩尔跟他老婆又和好了 |
[16:15] | and we’ll live to fight another day. | 我们要重振旗鼓 择日再战 |
[16:16] | He’s never gonna believe that. | 他死都不会信的好吗 |
[16:17] | Rachel, Katrina would have been | 瑞秋 换作是卡特里娜 |
[16:18] | on board with this from day one. | 她从一开始就会答应 |
[16:20] | Okay, Louis, I’m sorry. | 好吧 路易 我很抱歉 |
[16:22] | I am not trying to rain on your parade, | 我不是想泼你冷水 |
[16:23] | but when Jack finds out, he’s going to hate you forever. | 但一旦杰克发现了 他会恨你一辈子的 |
[16:26] | Well, I made a promise to Harvey. | 可是 我答应过哈维了 |
[16:28] | And if it’s a choice between Jack hating me | 如果让我在杰克恨我和 |
[16:29] | and breaking that promise, | 和违背诺言之间选择 |
[16:31] | I’m picking Harvey every single time. | 那么我永远会选哈维 |
[16:35] | What exactly do you need? | 你到底需要什么 |
[16:37] | I need a way to dazzle the shit out of John Dellmore. | 我需要办法去晃花约翰·德摩尔的眼 |
[16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | I don’t understand. My bill’s been paid? | 我不懂了 有人替我付过账了 |
[16:45] | – Yes, sir, it has. – By who? | -是的先生 已经付过了 -谁付的 |
[16:47] | Uh, by me. | 我付的 |
[16:48] | And who exactly are you? | 请问你是谁 |
[16:50] | I’m Louis Litt. | 我是路易·利特 |
[16:52] | And not only did I pay for your check, | 而且我不仅替你结了帐 |
[16:54] | I also brought you another one. | 还给你带来了另一张支票 |
[16:59] | You’re donating $50,000 to my charity. | 你要给我的慈善基金捐5万块 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Why would you want to– | 为什么 |
[17:05] | Because it may not look like it, but I was homeless. | 虽然看起来不像 但我也曾经无家可归 |
[17:09] | I spent two years on the streets, | 有两年的时间都露宿街头 |
[17:10] | and had it not been for your family’s organization, | 要不是有您的机构帮忙 |
[17:13] | I would not be the man I am today. | 我就不会有今天的成就 |
[17:16] | Is there anything I can do to thank you? | 我能做什么来感谢您吗 |
[17:18] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续做您现在做的事就好了 |
[17:20] | You, sir, are a true American hero. | 先生 你是个真正的美国英雄 |
[17:25] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[17:37] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了你在这儿 |
[17:39] | What the hell was that? | 刚是什么 |
[17:41] | That was John Dellmore. | 是约翰·德摩尔 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I know who it is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[17:44] | Why was he giving you a hug? | 他抱你干嘛 |
[17:45] | Because I just convinced him to let us handle his merger. | 因为我刚说服他 让咱俩处理他的并购案 |
[17:47] | Does that have something to do with why we’re here? | 你叫我过来跟这事有关系吗 |
[17:49] | It’s got everything to do with why we’re here, | 我们就是为这个来的 |
[17:50] | because I knew that you would never believe | 因为我知道你永远不会相信 |
[17:52] | that I could close Dellmore. | 我能拿下德摩尔这个客户 |
[17:54] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[17:54] | If I hadn’t seen it myself, I never would have believed it. | 如果不是亲眼所见 我是不会相信的 |
[17:57] | And why is that? Because I’m a grinder? | 为什么 因为我是个书呆子律师吗 |
[18:00] | Here’s the thing, Jack. | 是这样 杰克 |
[18:02] | When you took on Harvey, | 你对付哈维时 |
[18:03] | you pitted the grinders against the rainmakers, | 你让书呆子律师站在了天才律师的对立面 |
[18:05] | and that was a good move, | 这招不错 |
[18:06] | But you want to move to the next level? | 但如果你想更进一步 |
[18:08] | We need to be both grinders and rainmakers. | 我们必须既赚工时也赚分成 |
[18:11] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[18:12] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[18:13] | I’m saying that we need to revisit | 我是说我们必须 |
[18:14] | the compensation agreement. | 重新制定薪金协议 |
[18:15] | No way. Why would I do that? | 没门 我为什么要这么做 |
[18:16] | Because when we get this business, | 因为要是我们接手这个客户 |
[18:19] | it will be worth a fortune to us. | 我们就能赚一大笔钱 |
[18:22] | – “Us”? – Yes, us, Jack. | -“我们” -对 我们 杰克 |
[18:23] | If you are with me on this, | 如果你支持我 |
[18:25] | I will give you 50 cents to every dollar that I make. | 我就把我赚的分你一半 |
[18:33] | Yeah. Let’s get this done. | 好 就这么定了 |
[18:44] | Careful, it’s really hot. | 小心 很烫的 |
[18:46] | A woman once sued McDonald’s for getting burned. | 曾经有个女人因为被烫伤 起诉了麦当劳呢 |
[18:50] | Although I guess you could just say you got burned | 不过我想你也可以假装被烫伤 |
[18:52] | and sue them anyway. | 然后起诉他们 |
[18:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:56] | Doesn’t matter who I am. It matters who I work for. | 我是谁不重要 重要的是我为谁工作 |
[18:59] | Tim Petroff. | 蒂姆·彼得罗夫 |
[19:01] | You can’t talk to me. | 你不能跟我说话 |
[19:02] | I’m just fixing my coffee. | 我只是在调咖啡 |
[19:03] | You want to walk away, walk away, but before you do, | 你想走随便你 但在你离开之前 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna say to nobody in particular | 我要跟空气说 |
[19:07] | that you should fire your lawyer. | 你该炒了你的律师 |
[19:09] | I’m not firing anybody. | 我不会炒任何人 |
[19:10] | Well, then you should also know that | 那你该知道 |
[19:11] | falsely accusing someone | 诬告别人性骚扰 |
[19:12] | of sexual harassment is a criminal offense, | 可是犯罪 |
[19:14] | and no matter what Travis Tanner has told you | 不管特拉维斯·坦纳跟你说了什么 |
[19:16] | to convince you that you’ll get away with it, you won’t. | 说服你能够脱罪 脱不了的 |
[19:19] | There’s nothing in that complaint | 我的指控中 |
[19:20] | that isn’t factually correct. | 没有一条是假的 |
[19:22] | You are twisting those facts and you could ruin a man’s life, | 你在歪曲事实 这可能毁了一个人的一生 |
[19:24] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[19:25] | Oh, and how is that different from what he’s doing to me? | 这和他对我做的有什么区别 |
[19:27] | – It’s completely different. – Is it? | -区别大了 -是吗 |
[19:29] | I worked for that man 60 hours a week for 10 years, | 十年来我每周为他工作六十小时 |
[19:32] | and now that I want to start my own company, | 现在我想自己开公司 |
[19:34] | he not only wants to crush me, | 他不仅想打垮我 |
[19:35] | but he told people I stole the idea. | 还告诉别人我剽窃了他的创意 |
[19:37] | If that’s not ruining a person’s life, | 如果这都不算毁了别人的一生 |
[19:39] | then I don’t know what is. | 我不知道怎样才算 |
[19:40] | Oh, and as far as Travis Tanner goes, | 至于特拉维斯·坦纳 |
[19:42] | sexual harassment wasn’t his idea. | 性骚扰不是他的主意 |
[19:44] | It was mine. | 是我的 |
[19:45] | And when he tried to talk me out of it, | 他想劝我别这么做 |
[19:47] | I told him he could either get on board | 我告诉他要么听我的 |
[19:49] | or watch me get another lawyer. | 要么我就另请律师 |
[20:07] | Rachel Zane, you glorious creature. | 瑞秋·赞恩 你真是荣耀的存在 |
[20:10] | – Glorious? – Yes, glorious. | -荣耀 -没错 荣耀 |
[20:11] | I mean, you were masterful. | 你是天才 |
[20:13] | The charity, | 慈善基金的事 |
[20:14] | his lone lunches at his favorite restaurant, | 他独自在他喜欢的餐厅吃午餐的事 |
[20:16] | having Jack show up at the perfect time. | 还让杰克出现得恰到好处 |
[20:18] | I mean, you are not only a brilliant attorney, | 你不只是优秀的律师 |
[20:20] | you’re the backbone of this entire– | 你简直是主心骨啊 |
[20:22] | Louis, I’m not going mudding with you. | 路易 我不会跟你去洗泥浴的 |
[20:24] | God damn it! What did Donna tell you? | 该死 唐娜跟你说什么了 |
[20:25] | She told me that if it went well, | 她说如果事情顺利 |
[20:26] | you would come in here trying to get a celebratory mud, | 你会过来邀请我洗泥浴庆祝 |
[20:28] | and that if it didn’t go well, | 如果事情不顺利 |
[20:29] | you would try to get a sympathy mud. | 你会邀请我洗泥浴安慰你 |
[20:32] | Wait a second, I could have got a sympathy mud? | 等等 我能跟你洗安慰泥浴吗 |
[20:33] | No, you couldn’t. | 不 不行 |
[20:34] | But the good news is, you got what you wanted with Jack, | 但好消息是 你在杰克那里达到了目的 |
[20:37] | and on top of that, Louis, you really made a difference | 不仅如此 路易 你还真正地 |
[20:40] | in the lives of homeless children. | 为流浪儿童的生活做出了巨大的贡献 |
[20:41] | Which reminds me. After the vote, | 提醒我了 投票之后 |
[20:42] | I want you to put a stop payment on that check. | 你帮我止付那张支票 |
[20:44] | Okay, no–that is a despicable thing to do. | 不 这也太卑鄙了 |
[20:47] | Please, any charity claiming to do a good thing | 得了 所有声称用于做好事的慈善基金 |
[20:49] | is clearly a scam. I won’t have it. | 明显都是骗人的 我才不上当呢 |
[20:50] | So you mean you’re cheap? | 你的意思是你很小气吧 |
[20:51] | You know what, for someone | 作为一个不肯 |
[20:52] | who won’t throw me a sympathy mud, | 陪我洗安慰泥浴的人 |
[20:53] | you’re very judgmental. | 你评论太多了 |
[20:59] | Louis. What can I do for you? | 路易 有事吗 |
[21:01] | You can give me your proxy. | 你可以给我你的代表权 |
[21:02] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[21:03] | Because you asked me | 你让我爷们儿一点 |
[21:04] | to bring the compensation issue up for a vote | 就薪金问题发起投票 |
[21:07] | like a man and I did. | 我做了 |
[21:08] | And is Jack Soloff aware of this? | 杰克·索罗夫知道吗 |
[21:10] | Not only aware of it, he’s voting for it. | 他不只知道 还要投赞成票呢 |
[21:12] | And however did you get him to do that? | 你是怎么说服他的 |
[21:14] | Let’s just say that you wanted me to do this | 这么说吧 你想让我按哈维的方法 |
[21:15] | like Harvey would have and not like I would have, | 而不是我的方法了结这事 |
[21:18] | but I did the best of both. | 但我做到了两全其美 |
[21:21] | Then you have my proxy. | 那么你可以代表我了 |
[21:38] | Harvey, I talked to Alyssa Lang | 哈维 我跟阿丽莎·兰谈过了 |
[21:39] | and there’s something you should know. | 有些事该让你知道 |
[21:41] | Let me guess, she batted her eyes, | 让我猜猜 她眨着她的大眼睛 |
[21:42] | told you a sob story, | 给你讲了个悲伤的故事 |
[21:43] | and now you think she’s some kind of innocent. | 现在你认为她是无辜的 |
[21:45] | No, I don’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[21:46] | In fact, she told me that | 事实上 她告诉我 |
[21:47] | the sexual harassment idea was hers. | 性骚扰的主意是她想出来的 |
[21:50] | And why do I need to know that? | 我有什么必要知道这些 |
[21:52] | I think we should consider taking the deal. | 我觉得我们应该考虑接受交易 |
[21:53] | Well, we’re not gonna do that. | 不行 |
[21:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:58] | Because first of all, there’s now way on earth | 首先 蒂姆是不可能 |
[22:00] | that Tim’s gonna settle. | 接受和解的 |
[22:01] | You could convince him and you know it. | 你可以说服他 你知道的 |
[22:02] | And second of all, there’s no way on earth | 其次 那样起诉不可能 |
[22:04] | that that suit was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[22:06] | Harvey, you weren’t there, all right? | 哈维 你当时不在场 |
[22:07] | Yeah, I didn’t have to be there to know | 没错 可我不必在那就知道 |
[22:09] | that if Tanner could convince her to do that bullshit in the first place, | 如果坦纳一开始就能说服她做那种事 |
[22:11] | he could sure as hell get her to say it was her idea. | 他定也可以让她说那是她自己的注意 |
[22:14] | He couldn’t have known that I was gonna contact her. | 他不可能知道我会联系她 |
[22:16] | He could, and he did. | 他可能 也那么做了 |
[22:17] | And I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 别再跟我提这事了 |
[22:18] | And while you were away trying to get her to cut him loose, | 你千方百计去让她开掉他的时候 |
[22:21] | I was here trying to figure out how to do | 我在这里想办法如何 |
[22:22] | what Tim asked us to do and blow her away. | 按蒂姆说的干掉她 |
[22:34] | Harvey, this isn’t a joke. | 哈维 这可不是玩笑事 |
[22:36] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[22:37] | The only way to get Tanner to back down | 唯一能让坦纳退却的 |
[22:40] | is to point a cannon in his face. | 就是给他迎头一击 |
[22:41] | You’re not pointing it in his face. | 你这不是给他迎头一击 |
[22:43] | You’re pointing it in hers, and once you put this in motion, | 是对她 一旦你起诉 |
[22:47] | there’s no guarantee that you’re gonna be able to pull it back. | 就不一定能再回头了 |
[22:50] | She should have thought of that before | 她在雇特拉维斯·坦纳之前 |
[22:52] | she hired Travis Tanner. | 就该想到 |
[22:59] | Listen, I’m gonna start by introducing the proposal, | 我先介绍一下这个提议 |
[23:01] | then you chime in. | 然后你就接进来 |
[23:02] | Jack, I gave you 50% of Dellmore, | 杰克 我给你50%德摩尔 |
[23:04] | but I need to be seen as leading the charge on this. | 但得让我看起来是这案子的主导 |
[23:06] | Louis, I got the partners in line | 路易 我告诉其他合伙人 |
[23:07] | by telling them it was my proposal. | 这是我的提议才让他们加入我们 |
[23:09] | Okay, so I’ll introduce you with my full support | 好 那我做引入 说全力支持你 |
[23:10] | and then you can just take it from there. | 然后你接着讲 |
[23:12] | – Okay. – Oh, and by the way, when we win this thing, | -好的 -对了 我们搞定这事 |
[23:14] | maybe you and I can go mudding together. | 或许你和我可以一起泡泥浴 |
[23:17] | Why don’t we just focus on our meeting? | 我们先认真把会开完吧 |
[23:19] | Right. | 好 |
[23:20] | First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming. | 首先我想感谢大家出席本次会议 |
[23:23] | The issue at hand is a very important proposal | 这次要讨论的是杰克和我 |
[23:25] | that Jack and I have been working on. | 努力研究出的一个重要提议 |
[23:27] | I have both Harvey and Jessica’s proxies. | 我获得了哈维和杰西卡的代理权 |
[23:29] | And I am pleased to say this measure has their full support. | 我很高兴这个方案得到他俩的支持 |
[23:32] | – Jack. – Thank you, Louis. | -杰克 -谢谢 路易 |
[23:34] | In light of the impact of recent changes in the firm | 考虑到最近律所新的 |
[23:37] | resulting from the new compensation structure, | 薪酬结构变动带来的影响 |
[23:39] | Louis and I strongly feel that there should be | 路易和我都坚定地认为 |
[23:42] | no new policy changes for the next 12 months. | 未来一年不该再有新的变动 |
[23:44] | What? | 什么 |
[23:45] | And as Louis just said, the name partners gave their blessing. | 正如路易所说 冠名合伙人都同意了 |
[23:48] | So why don’t we make it unanimous? | 我们不如全体一致通过吧 |
[23:49] | All in favor? | 全都同意 |
[23:53] | Motion seems to have passed. | 看来提议被通过了 |
[23:59] | Next order of business. | 下一个议程 |
[24:02] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚才在搞什么鬼 |
[24:03] | What the hell did I do? I protected my own interests. | 我搞什么鬼 我只是保护自己的利益 |
[24:06] | – We had a deal! – We didn’t have a thing. | -我们谈好了的 -谈好了什么 |
[24:08] | You think I bought that John Dellmore stunt at the restaurant? | 你以为我会信餐厅那出约翰·德摩尔的戏吗 |
[24:11] | I was on to you the second you walked over to my table. | 你走到我桌边的时候我就看穿你了 |
[24:13] | I let you give me that bullshit speech | 我听你废话连篇 |
[24:16] | about grinders and rainmakers just so I could do | 书呆子律师和天才律师的话 只是为了 |
[24:18] | what I just did. | 我能导演出刚才的好戏 |
[24:20] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[24:23] | You made your point, you made a name for yourself, | 你明确了态度 也建立了声望 |
[24:26] | but, Jack, you need to undo this. | 可是 杰克 你得推翻刚才的提议 |
[24:28] | What makes you think I could have undone it | 你凭什么觉得我能够推翻 |
[24:29] | in the first place? | 刚才的提议呢 |
[24:31] | They voted for that proposal | 他们投票同意那个提议 |
[24:32] | because it put more money in their pockets, | 是因为那增加了他们口袋里的钱 |
[24:34] | And now it’s there to stay. | 现在木已成舟 |
[24:36] | By the way, if you want to go mudding with someone, | 对了 如果你想约人泡泥浴 |
[24:38] | why don’t you ask Harvey Specter? | 为什么不找哈维·斯佩克特呢 |
[24:40] | Because it doesn’t take a genius to figure out | 这件事用脚指头猜都知道 |
[24:43] | that he’s the one that got you to carry his water | 他才是让你干这个苦差事的 |
[24:45] | in the first place. | 始作俑者 |
[24:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | I got you the special. | 我帮你叫了今日特选 |
[24:56] | Did you say no pickles? | 你说了不要腌菜吗 |
[24:58] | You didn’t say no pickles. | 你没说不要腌菜啊 |
[24:59] | I didn’t say, “Order my lunch.” | 我也没叫你帮我买午饭啊 |
[25:00] | So sue me. | 来告我呀 |
[25:01] | You send the notification over to Tanner? | 你把律师函发给坦纳了吗 |
[25:03] | Two hours ago. | 两小时前 |
[25:04] | Then it won’t be long. | 那用不着很久了 |
[25:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:09] | I didn’t say anything about your state of mind after Tim Petroff | 蒂姆·彼得罗夫来后我再没提过你的精神状态 |
[25:12] | because I wasn’t worried about it then, | 因为那时我还不担心 |
[25:13] | – but I am now. – Mike– | -但现在我担心了 -迈克 |
[25:14] | – What if it doesn’t work? – It’ll work. | -如果失败了呢 -不会的 |
[25:16] | – And what if it doesn’t? – Then it’s on Tanner. | -如果失败了呢 -也是坦纳的事 |
[25:18] | No, it’s on you, because I’m telling you right now, | 不 是你的事 我现在告诉你 |
[25:20] | Tanner is not driving this thing. | 坦纳没有操纵这件事 |
[25:22] | Well, speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到啊 |
[25:24] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混帐 |
[25:25] | You filed criminal charges against my client? | 你对我的委托人提起刑事诉讼 |
[25:28] | You’re damn right we did. | 你说的没错 |
[25:29] | She forged a fake driver’s license | 她伪造了一张驾照 |
[25:30] | and attached it to her w2. | 关联了她的W2报税表 |
[25:32] | – That’s ten years of tax fraud. – Oh, you piece of shit. | -这可是十年的税收欺诈 -你这个混蛋 |
[25:35] | This is crossing the line even for you. | 就算是你 这么做也太过分了 |
[25:36] | For me? | 我怎么了 |
[25:37] | Ever since the day I met you, all you’ve done is cross lines, | 从我认识你的那天起 你的所作所为 |
[25:40] | and it started with you ripping off cancer victims, | 才真的过分 先是剥削癌症患者的钱 |
[25:42] | not to mention every other thing you’ve ever done. | 后来的事就更别提了 |
[25:43] | Hey, I told you I am not that guy anymore. | 我告诉过你 我不再是以前那个我了 |
[25:46] | Yeah, right before you tried to ruin my client’s life | 没错 说完转头就拿狗屁性骚扰 |
[25:48] | with some bullshit sexual harassment charge. | 起诉我的委托人 想毁了他的生活 |
[25:50] | Right after he padlocked my client’s livelihood. | 那是因为他断了我的委托人的生路 |
[25:53] | Yeah, you’re damn right he did! | 没错 他是这么做了 |
[25:54] | – Harvey– – Because if you’re on a case against me, | -哈维 -每次你跟我对着干 |
[25:56] | it’s just a matter of time | 伤害到我在乎的人 |
[25:57] | until you eviscerate someone I care about. | 就只是时间问题 |
[25:59] | Eviscerate? | 伤害 |
[26:00] | If I was gonna eviscerate someone you cared about, | 如果我想伤害你在乎的人 |
[26:02] | all I’d have to do is point out | 我只要点明 |
[26:03] | how Donna’s no longer working for you. | 为什么唐娜不再替你干活了 |
[26:04] | Hey, get out of here, Tanner. | 离开这里 坦纳 |
[26:05] | She’s working for Louis Litt. | 她现在替路易·利特做事 |
[26:06] | – What did you just say to me? – You heard me. | -你刚才跟我说什么 -你听得很清楚 |
[26:07] | And then I’d go up to her and say, “What happened, Red? | 然后就上去问她 “红发妞 怎么回事 |
[26:09] | “Did harvey get tired of banging you? | “是不是哈维厌倦和你上床了 |
[26:10] | “Or was he such a lousy lay that you left him | “还是他的功夫实在太差了 你抛弃了他 |
[26:12] | “for the guy down the road just like Harvey’s mom | “随便在街上找了一个男人 就像他妈妈 |
[26:14] | “did to dear, old dad?” | “对待他亲爱的老爹一样” |
[26:15] | Harvey! Harvey! Stop! | 哈维 哈维 快住手 |
[26:18] | Tanner, get out of here now! | 坦纳 赶紧滚 |
[26:21] | Go! | 滚 |
[26:32] | You’re absolutely convinced | 你就绝对肯定 |
[26:33] | Tanner couldn’t be telling the truth? | 坦纳说的不是实话吗 |
[26:35] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[26:37] | Well, you could be ruining this woman’s life. | 你很可能会毁掉这个女人的一生 |
[26:39] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[26:40] | So you don’t believe in second chances? | 所以你不相信给人第二次机会吗 |
[26:42] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[26:43] | No, you just said | 是没有 你只是说 |
[26:44] | a man you didn’t trust swore he changed. | 一个你不信任的人发誓说他已经改过自新了 |
[26:46] | And instead of giving him a chance to prove that, | 然后你不仅没有给他第二次机会来证明这一点 |
[26:48] | you launched an all-out war. | 还对他全面开战 |
[26:49] | Were you listening to my goddamn story? | 你到底有没有在听我讲的故事 |
[26:51] | Did you hear what he said? | 你没听到他说的话吗 |
[26:52] | That is not a man that’s changed. | 那根本不是一个改过自新的人 |
[26:54] | No, I’m talking about what you did. | 不 我说的是你的所作所为 |
[26:56] | You launched an all-out war. | 是你挑起了一场全面战争 |
[26:58] | I did that for my client. | 我那样做是为了我的委托人 |
[26:59] | And for your information, | 而且顺便告诉你 |
[27:00] | I’ve given plenty of people second chances. | 我给过很多人第二次机会 |
[27:03] | – Like who? – Louis, for one. | -比如说谁 -比如 路易 |
[27:05] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[27:07] | Donna, Scottie, | 唐娜 斯科特 |
[27:09] | My brother, my… | 我弟弟 我… |
[27:12] | Your what? | 你的什么人 |
[27:15] | I thought we were talking about the case. | 我以为我们在谈这个案子 |
[27:17] | We started by talking about your dream. | 我们是从谈论你的梦开始的 |
[27:19] | Yeah, the one I had because of my case. | 对 我因为这个案子才做的那个梦 |
[27:21] | Mm-hmm. And you said the woman in that dream | 而你说你梦里的那个女人 |
[27:23] | wasn’t Donna. | 不是唐娜 |
[27:25] | But it doesn’t add up, because the man was Tanner | 但这讲不通 因为那个男人是坦纳 |
[27:27] | and you just told me what he said about her the same day | 而你刚刚告诉我你做梦那天 |
[27:29] | that you had that dream. | 他是怎么说她的 |
[27:30] | Yeah, well, I don’t care if it doesn’t add up | 好吧 我不在乎讲不讲得通 |
[27:32] | because I’m telling the truth. | 因为我说的是实话 |
[27:33] | And yet you have tells all over you that say otherwise. | 可你浑身上下都露出马脚说你在撒谎 |
[27:36] | Then you don’t know what a tell is, | 那你根本不懂什么是马脚 |
[27:38] | because I don’t have any. | 因为我从不露马脚 |
[27:40] | All right. | 那好啊 |
[27:42] | We’ll see who knows what a tell is. | 我们来看看到底谁知道马脚是什么 |
[27:45] | You want to play poker with me? | 你要和我打牌吗 |
[27:46] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:49] | I’m gonna play poker with you. | 我要和你打牌 |
[27:51] | And when I win, and you’re out of money, | 等我把你的钱都赢光以后 |
[27:53] | You’re gonna tell me the truth. | 你要和我说实话 |
[27:56] | And what do I get when you’re out of money? | 那要是我把你的钱全赢光 我能得到什么 |
[27:58] | It doesn’t matter ’cause it’s never gonna happen. | 无所谓 因为你不可能赢 |
[28:10] | I need to talk to you about something. | 有件事我得和你谈谈 |
[28:11] | – What’s going on? – I just got a call from Travis Tanner. | -怎么了 -特拉维斯·坦纳刚给我打电话 |
[28:13] | He wants me to meet him in half an hour. | 想让我半个小时后和他见面 |
[28:15] | Well, you have to tell Harvey. | 这事你得告诉哈维 |
[28:16] | I left him two messages. | 我给他留了两条信息了 |
[28:17] | He hasn’t gotten back to me, but even if he does, | 他还没回复我 而就算他回我 |
[28:19] | he’s gonna tell me not to go. | 也肯定会告诉我不要去 |
[28:20] | Well, then don’t go. | 那就别去 |
[28:22] | You can’t go behind Harvey’s back. | 你不能背着哈维做事啊 |
[28:24] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[28:24] | What if going to see Tanner is more like having Harvey’s back? | 如果去见坦纳其实是在帮哈维呢 |
[28:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:29] | The client on the other side of our case | 我们这个案子对方的委托人 |
[28:30] | made a fake ID ten years ago | 十年前做过一张假身份证明 |
[28:32] | and now Harvey’s ready to send her to prison for it, | 结果现在哈维准备为此把她送进监狱 |
[28:34] | and he’s only doing it because of Tanner. | 而且他这样做完全是为了对付坦纳 |
[28:36] | Okay, but it’s still Harvey’s call. | 好吧 但那终归还应该由哈维来决定 |
[28:37] | And if he makes that call in his current state of mind, | 如果他以现在的精神状态作出这个决定 |
[28:40] | he might regret it for the rest of his life. | 他可能会后悔终身 |
[28:42] | What do you mean, his current state of mind? | 你说他现在的精神状态是什么意思 |
[28:48] | A couple of weeks ago, I walked into Harvey’s office | 几周前 我走进哈维的办公室 |
[28:50] | and he was having a panic attack. | 他正恐慌症发作 |
[28:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:55] | And on top of that, yesterday, | 那个再加上昨天 |
[28:56] | the two of them got into a yelling match | 他们两个大吵起来 |
[28:58] | that ended with Harvey punching Tanner. | 最后发展到哈维给了坦纳一拳 |
[29:02] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Do whatever you have to do. | 你需要做什么就去做吧 |
[29:06] | Have Harvey’s back. | 帮助哈维 |
[29:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[29:13] | – I don’t know. – Bullshit, you don’t know. | -我不知道 -你不知道才有鬼了 |
[29:16] | Jessica, I swear I haven’t seen him since last night. | 杰西卡 我发誓昨晚之后我再没见过他 |
[29:18] | Then I need to know, did he lie to me? | 那我需要知道 他是不是对我撒谎了 |
[29:21] | Donna… I’ve always trusted you. | 唐娜 我一直都信任你 |
[29:25] | Now I need you to trust me. | 现在我需要你信任我 |
[29:27] | Did he do some underhanded shit to fool Jack | 他是不是做了什么见不得人的勾当去骗杰克 |
[29:30] | and it backfired? | 结果自食其果了 |
[29:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:35] | That’s exactly what he did. | 你说的一点不差 |
[29:37] | Then find him. | 那就找到他 |
[29:39] | And tell him to come see me. | 让他来见我 |
[29:50] | What can I say? Kings full of 6s. | 我还能说什么 三张K一对六 |
[29:57] | All right, Harvey, you won. | 好吧 哈维 你赢了 |
[29:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[30:01] | Can’t I take a minute to enjoy my win? | 我就不能先洋洋得意一会儿吗 |
[30:03] | You can. | 你可以 |
[30:04] | But once our time’s up, I’m done granting wishes. | 但一旦治疗时间结束 我就不接受许愿了哦 |
[30:07] | Well, in that case, I want you to tell me | 既然这样 我想让你告诉我 |
[30:09] | the worst mistake you ever made as a therapist. | 你作为心理医生犯的最严重的一次错误是什么 |
[30:13] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们之前可没约定这个 |
[30:14] | No, no, no, no. | 确实没有 |
[30:15] | You didn’t make a deal with me because you were so sure | 你根本没和我做约定 因为你以为 |
[30:17] | you were gonna beat me. | 你肯定可以打败我 |
[30:18] | Well, you didn’t, and it’s time to pay the piper. | 结果你没赢 所以就该愿赌服输 |
[30:21] | Well, I’m not going to do it. | 我不会那样做的 |
[30:25] | Look who’s deflecting now. | 看看现在是谁在逃避了 |
[30:27] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我明白 好吗 |
[30:28] | You’re here because your fears are affecting your work, | 你来是因为你的恐惧影响到了你的工作 |
[30:30] | and now you’re trying to find a time where I failed at my job | 然后现在你想要知道一次我的工作失败经历 |
[30:33] | so that you can lash out at me. | 这样你就能拿我撒气了 |
[30:36] | And I’m not gonna let you do it. | 我是不会让你那样做的 |
[30:37] | No, I just want you to know | 不 我只是想让你体会到 |
[30:38] | what it feels like to be me in here with you, | 我在这里和你说话的感受 |
[30:41] | and if you’re not willing to do that, | 如果你不愿意这样做 |
[30:42] | then what the hell good are you? | 那你到底还有什么用 |
[30:50] | I killed someone. | 我害死了一个人 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | I do a lot of work as an expert witness | 我经常作为专家证人 |
[30:55] | in corporate competency situations. | 为他人的心智状态做鉴定 |
[30:58] | – You mean substance abuse? – Yes. | -你是说滥用药物 -是的 |
[31:00] | And usually it’s high-powered people | 一般这种事都是上位者 |
[31:02] | looking to keep their jobs. | 想保住自己的职位 |
[31:04] | But this time it was different. | 但这次不一样 |
[31:07] | A client needed someone to get his son out of rehab | 一个客户需要人把他儿子从戒毒所弄出来 |
[31:12] | so that he could attend his mother’s funeral. | 好让他去参加他妈妈的葬礼 |
[31:14] | I knew it was a mistake to even get involved | 我知道牵扯其中已经很不对 |
[31:16] | because he wanted it so badly, but he was a long-time client | 因为他愿望太强烈了 而且又是长期客户 |
[31:20] | and I cared about him, so I did it. | 而我很关心他 所以就做了 |
[31:23] | I evaluated his son. | 我给他儿子做了评估 |
[31:24] | And I knew–I knew deep down inside he wasn’t ready, | 我知道 内心深处知道他还没准备好 |
[31:29] | but I gave the go-ahead anyway, | 但依然给他放行了 |
[31:31] | and the night of the funeral, | 就在葬礼当晚 |
[31:35] | he overdosed and died. | 他吸毒过量致死 |
[31:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:40] | Well, I don’t want you to be sorry. | 我不希望你感到遗憾 |
[31:43] | I want you to sit your ass down and tell me the truth | 我希望你好好坐下来 跟我说实话 |
[31:45] | about the dream. | 讲出你的梦 |
[31:46] | I told you before. I’m telling you the truth. | 我跟你说过 我说的是实话 |
[31:48] | I don’t know who this woman was. | 我不知道那女人是谁 |
[31:50] | You know what, I just opened myself up to you | 我刚刚跟你打开心扉 |
[31:53] | to show you that I know what it’s like to be you, | 让你看到我理解你的感觉 |
[31:55] | but I don’t. | 可其实我不理解 |
[31:56] | Because I know that the only way to come to terms | 因为我知道跟自己的内心和谐相处的唯一办法 |
[31:58] | with what’s inside is to let it out. | 就是把心事说出来 |
[32:00] | And until you figure that out, | 而在你明白这一点之前 |
[32:03] | you might as well get the hell out | 你不如还是走吧 |
[32:04] | because you’re wasting both our time. | 因为你在浪费我俩的时间 |
[32:32] | I remember when you used to ride a bike. | 我记得你以前骑自行车 |
[32:34] | I remember when you used to be a scumbag | 我记得你以前是个卑鄙小人 |
[32:36] | but you didn’t pretend you weren’t. | 但不会假装自己不是 |
[32:41] | Why am I here, Tanner? | 叫我来这儿干嘛 坦纳 |
[32:42] | I want you to reconsider our settlement offer. | 我希望你重新考虑我们的和解提议 |
[32:44] | And what makes you think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[32:45] | we’re going to accept the same deal | 我们愿意接受 |
[32:46] | that you brought us before? | 你们之前开的条件的 |
[32:47] | Because I’ve sat across from you, | 因为我曾跟你面对面坐着 |
[32:49] | and I know that you care about more than just the fight. | 我知道你有比单纯争斗更关心的事 |
[32:51] | Well, I’m sorry, but that fight’s gonna end | 抱歉 但是我们的争斗 |
[32:53] | with Alyssa Lang going to prison. | 会以阿丽莎·兰入狱为结束 |
[32:54] | Yeah, but it doesn’t have to. | 是 但不必是这样 |
[32:56] | And the only reason it’s gonna end that way | 唯一要那样结束的理由 |
[32:58] | is because that deal is coming from me. | 是因为条件是我开的 |
[33:00] | How the hell am I supposed to believe a word you say? | 我要怎么相信你说的话呢 |
[33:03] | What do you want me to say, huh? | 你想让我说什么 |
[33:05] | That I got tired of playing the goon? | 说我受够扮演坏人了吗 |
[33:07] | Because I did. | 我确实受够了 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I woke up one morning and I said, | 我某天早晨醒来 跟自己说 |
[33:10] | “Enough is enough.” | “到此为止了” |
[33:11] | And I haven’t taken one case that I don’t believe in | 那之后我没有接过一件我不相信的案子 |
[33:14] | or done anything that I couldn’t stomach since. | 也没做过一件自己不能接受的事 |
[33:17] | Look, mike. | 听我说 迈克 |
[33:19] | I don’t have a leg to stand on. | 我没有别的证据支持了 |
[33:20] | I don’t have another move, but you can convince Harvey | 也没有其他办法 但你可以说服哈维 |
[33:24] | to convince Petroff not to destroy this girl’s life. | 让他说服彼得罗夫不要毁掉这姑娘的人生 |
[33:28] | You just need to decide if you’re willing to do that, man. | 你只需要觉得你是不是愿意那样 |
[33:31] | Travis, you keep saying that Harvey won’t take the deal | 特拉维斯 你一直说哈维不愿意接受和解 |
[33:34] | because your name’s on it. | 是因为有你在 |
[33:37] | But if you really are a changed man, | 可如果你真的改变了 |
[33:40] | maybe it’s time you prove it. | 也许这是你证明这点的时候了 |
[33:54] | Oh. Hey, you’re not toner. | 你可不是墨粉盒 |
[33:56] | Donna, please, leave me alone. | 唐娜 拜托 别理我 |
[33:58] | Louis, you can’t hide in here forever. | 路易 你不能一辈子躲在这里 |
[34:00] | I have to because I made a promise to Harvey, | 我必须躲 因为我跟哈维保证过 |
[34:03] | and not only did I drop the ball, I shit the bed. | 可我不仅出了错 还把事情搞得一塌糊涂 |
[34:05] | And on top of that, I lied to Jessica telling her | 而在那之后 我还跟杰西卡说谎 |
[34:07] | that I wouldn’t be doing any more underhanded shit with Jack. | 说我不会再帮杰克玩任何阴谋 |
[34:10] | Well, she knows what you did. | 她知道你做了什么 |
[34:15] | And it’s time to face the music. | 现在该去直面后果了 |
[34:16] | Oh, did you not just hear me? | 你没听我说吗 |
[34:18] | I defied a direct order. | 我违抗了直接命令 |
[34:19] | I admit that, I might as well tell her | 我承认那个 还不如跟她说 |
[34:20] | that I put Harvey’s salary in the copy machine | 一开始就是我 |
[34:22] | in the first place. | 把哈维的薪资单放在复印机里的 |
[34:27] | You know what, maybe you should. | 也许你应该说 |
[34:28] | That’s really hilarious. What, are you crazy? | 太搞笑了 你疯了吗 |
[34:30] | No, Louis, I’m not. | 不 路易 我没疯 |
[34:31] | You keep making bad decision after bad decision. | 你做了一个接一个的错误决定 |
[34:34] | And this is a chance to wipe them all clean. | 而这是你清除它们的机会 |
[34:36] | It’s not gonna wipe anything clean. | 这没法清除任何东西 |
[34:38] | All it’s gonna do is get me fired. | 只能让我被炒掉 |
[34:41] | Yeah, maybe it will. | 是 也许会 |
[34:44] | The one thing I do know is you’ve lost Jessica’s trust. | 但我知道你已经失去杰西卡的信任了 |
[34:50] | This at least gives you a chance to get it back. | 这样做至少给了你一个机会争取回来 |
[34:55] | It’s a hell of a lot better than cowering in here. | 那比缩在这里可好多了 |
[35:20] | What is it, Louis? | 怎么了 路易 |
[35:22] | I’m here to tell you the truth. | 我来跟你说真相的 |
[35:25] | That you lied when you said you weren’t going | 说你之前说不会再帮杰克玩阴谋 |
[35:26] | to do anything underhanded with Jack? | 是在说谎吗 |
[35:30] | That I was the one that left Harvey’s salary | 是我把哈维的薪资单 |
[35:32] | in the copy machine… on purpose. | 放在复印机里的 故意的 |
[35:43] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你为什么不说话 |
[35:45] | Because I haven’t decided what I’m going to do. | 因为我还没决定好要怎么做 |
[35:50] | But what you’re going to do… | 但你要做的是… |
[35:53] | is get Jack goddamn Soloff up here. | 叫该死的杰克·索罗夫上来 |
[36:09] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes, I did. | -你想见我 -是的 |
[36:12] | Louis has brought something to my attention. | 路易跟我说了点事 |
[36:14] | And what is that? | 什么事 |
[36:15] | Well, according to subsection C35 of the bylaws, | 根据律所章程C35节 |
[36:18] | we broke protocol when we changed | 我们修改薪酬计算方法时 |
[36:20] | the compensation formula. | 违规了 |
[36:20] | Bullshit. There is no subsection C35. | 胡说 根本没什么C35节 |
[36:23] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:25] | – Here, take a look. – I don’t need to look. | -在这儿 你自己看 -我不用看 |
[36:27] | And if you’re asking me to sell this to the partners, | 如果你是在要求我把这话说给合伙人们 |
[36:29] | You’re shit out of luck. | 那你运气不太好 我不会同意的 |
[36:30] | No, you’re shit out of luck. | 不 是你运气不太好 |
[36:32] | Because Louis didn’t just come to me with the bylaws. | 因为路易不仅拿了律所章程给我看 |
[36:35] | He admitted that it was you | 还承认了就是你 |
[36:36] | who deliberately put Harvey’s salary out there | 故意把哈维的薪资单传出去 |
[36:38] | for all the world to see. | 让所有人看到的 |
[36:40] | Isn’t that right, Louis? | 对吧 路易 |
[36:42] | I…am sorry, Jack. | 对…不起 杰克 |
[36:44] | I had to come clean. | 我必须得说实话 |
[36:46] | – It was the right thing to do. – You lying piece of shit. | -那才是对的事 -你这个谎话连篇的家伙 |
[36:48] | Watch it, Jack. | 注意点 杰克 |
[36:50] | You’re talking to a name partner. | 你是在跟冠名合伙人说话呢 |
[36:52] | And you’re saying that he’s lying, | 而且你说他说谎 |
[36:53] | but as head of the compensation committee, | 但作为薪金委员会的领导 |
[36:56] | you had access to Harvey’s salary. | 你完全可以查哈维的薪金 |
[36:58] | I didn’t leave that document out and I can prove it. | 不是我泄露的那份文件 我可以证明 |
[37:00] | – How is that? – I know for a fact that– | -怎么证明 -我知道的真实情况是… |
[37:03] | Oh, let me help you out. | 我来帮你说吧 |
[37:04] | The reason you stopped yourself | 你之所以住口 |
[37:06] | is that you were going to say Louis left it out. | 是因为你本打算说是路易泄露的 |
[37:08] | But if you knew that, and still didn’t come forward, | 但如果你早就知道 却没有提出来 |
[37:11] | then I can fire your ass for that, too. | 那我也可以因此而开了你 |
[37:14] | But you’re not going to do that | 但你不会那样做 |
[37:15] | because you’d also have to fire him. | 因为这样你也得炒了他 |
[37:17] | And you can’t afford another shake-up. | 可你经不起再搞一次人事变动了 |
[37:19] | You’re right. I can’t. | 你说得对 我经不起了 |
[37:25] | But I don’t care, because I’d rather fire you both | 但我不在乎 因为我宁愿炒了你俩 |
[37:29] | than to let you push me around. | 也不想让你摆布我 |
[37:32] | So it’s up to you, Jack. | 这取决于你 杰克 |
[37:34] | Stand by provision C35… | 要么支持C35条款 |
[37:38] | or pack up your shit. | 要么就滚蛋 |
[37:47] | Forgive me, Jessica, you’re right. | 原谅我 杰西卡 你说得对 |
[37:53] | Next time I’ll read the bylaws more carefully. | 下次我会更仔细地阅读公司章程 |
[38:03] | You knew this whole thing would play out this way | 从一开始 你就知道 |
[38:05] | the second it started, right? | 结果会这样 对吗 |
[38:06] | I had a pretty good idea. | 我很清楚 |
[38:09] | Jessica… | 杰西卡… |
[38:12] | When am I gonna learn not to defy you? | 我什么时候才能明白不能违背你 |
[38:13] | You’re never going to learn. | 你永远不会明白的 |
[38:15] | But as long as I know that, we’ll be okay. | 但只要我清楚那点 我们就没事 |
[38:21] | I– | 我… |
[38:23] | Feel like going mudding tonight? | 今晚想去泥浴吗 |
[38:24] | – No. – I figured. | -不想 -我猜到了 |
[38:30] | You better be here to tell me Tanner’s walking away. | 你最好是来告诉我 坦纳放弃了 |
[38:34] | I’m here to tell you that I met with him today. | 我是来告诉你 我今天跟他见面了 |
[38:37] | You went to see him without telling me? | 你没告诉我就去见他了吗 |
[38:38] | – I left you two messages. – So the hell what? | -我给你留了两条信息 -那又怎么样 |
[38:40] | You don’t cut me out of a meeting on my case. | 我的案子你不能背着我去偷偷见人 |
[38:42] | Your case? | 你的案子 |
[38:45] | Well, Tanner’s made a settlement offer on your case, | 坦纳为你的案子提出了一个和解协议 |
[38:48] | and I think that we should take it. | 我觉得我们应该接受 |
[38:49] | Are you kidding? We have a boot to his throat. | 你开玩笑吗 我们捏着他的命门呢 |
[38:52] | We don’t have to settle. | 我们没必要和解 |
[38:53] | All we have to do is decide how hard to press. | 我们只要决定要用多大力气捏就行了 |
[38:55] | You’re not pressing on his throat, | 你捏的不是他的命门 |
[38:56] | you’re pressing on Alyssa Lang’s. | 而是阿丽莎·兰的命门 |
[38:57] | So all he has to do is claim that he’s a changed man | 所以他只需要大声说他已经变了 |
[39:00] | and you take his side over mine? | 你就会背弃我去支持他吗 |
[39:01] | I’m not on his side. | 我没有支持他 |
[39:03] | Our client stands to make a fortune from this deal | 我们的客户不费吹灰之力就能借这个创意 |
[39:06] | – without lifting a finger. – I don’t give a shit. | -赚一大笔钱 -我才不管 |
[39:08] | You saw what he did, and you heard what he said. | 你看到他做了什么 也听到他是怎么说的 |
[39:09] | And you said when we started this, | 我们接手这件案子时 |
[39:11] | it would be just like old times, but right now, | 你就说这又会像以前一样 但现在 |
[39:13] | you’re acting like the bad guy, not him. | 表现得像坏人的是你 而不是他 |
[39:15] | That piece of shit hasn’t changed | 那个烂人根本没变 |
[39:16] | and I’m not settling with him. | 我不会跟他和解的 |
[39:20] | And I’m not asking you to. | 我不是让你跟他和解 |
[39:23] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[39:25] | It’s the original offer. | 是原始协议 |
[39:26] | Only now the attorney of record is Katrina Bennet. | 只是现在的律师是卡特里娜·班尼特 |
[39:29] | I had Tanner remove himself from the case, | 我让坦纳放弃这个案子 |
[39:33] | so now you’re not settling with him. | 现在你不是跟他和解 |
[39:34] | You’re just doing what’s best for everyone. | 而只是做了对大家都好的事情 |
[39:43] | Take the deal. | 接受协议 |
[39:46] | You sure you don’t want to read it first? | 你真的不想先读一读吗 |
[39:50] | I don’t have to. | 没这个必要 |
[40:12] | 泥浴俱乐部 晚十点 唐娜 | |
[40:25] | Rachel, I cannot talk right now. | 瑞秋 我现在没空聊 |
[40:26] | I’m going mudding with Donna. | 我要跟唐娜泥浴去了 |
[40:27] | No, Louis, you’re going mudding with both of us. | 不 路易 你是要和我们俩一起去泥浴 |
[40:35] | Louis? | 路易 |
[40:41] | I have to say, | 我必须承认 |
[40:42] | I’m surprised you called for another appointment. | 我很意外你又预约来了 |
[40:44] | What can I say? | 还能说什么呢 |
[40:45] | You telling me that story got to me. | 你给我讲的那个故事打动了我 |
[40:48] | So you’re ready to tell the truth? | 所以你准备好说实话了吗 |
[40:52] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[40:54] | The woman in my dream was Donna. | 出现在我梦中的女人是唐娜 |
[40:59] | Well, I’m glad you came back to talk about it. | 我很高兴你回来跟我说这件事 |
[41:02] | And since you’ve opened up to me, | 既然你已对我敞开了心扉 |
[41:04] | I’m going to open up to you. | 我也会对你敞开心扉 |
[41:06] | I believe you’re telling the truth. | 我相信你说的是实话 |
[41:08] | – That’s opening up? – No, this is. | -这就是敞开心扉吗 -不 这个才是 |
[41:10] | I believe you’re telling the truth, | 我相信你说的是实话 |
[41:12] | But I don’t think the woman | 但我觉得你梦中的女人 |
[41:13] | in your dream was actually Donna. | 其实并不是唐娜 |
[41:17] | I think it was your mother. | 我觉得是你母亲 |
[41:20] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以相信 |
[41:24] | I tell you the thing that’s been eating at me for days, | 我把困扰了我好几天的事情告诉了你 |
[41:28] | and you’re calling me a liar? | 你却说我撒谎吗 |
[41:29] | No, I’m not calling you a liar. | 不 我不是说你撒谎 |
[41:31] | Your dream was a representation of unresolved issues. | 你的梦是一系列未决问题的结合重演 |
[41:33] | The only unresolved issue is I opened up | 唯一的未决问题是我向你吐露心声 |
[41:36] | and you’re turning on me. | 你却来激怒我 |
[41:37] | Harvey, bringing up your mother isn’t turning on you. | 哈维 提你母亲不是攻击你 |
[41:39] | You have no idea what bringing up my mother is to me! | 你完全不了解提我母亲对我意味着什么 |
[41:41] | No, I don’t. That’s the whole point of what we’re doing here. | 我不了解 但那正是我们现在所做一切的意义 |
[41:43] | It doesn’t matter what we’re doing here ’cause we’re done. | 我们现在做什么都不重要了 因为我们结束了 |
[41:46] | Harvey, Harvey, look. | 哈维 哈维 |
[41:47] | I don’t care how much money you make | 我不在乎你挣多少钱 |
[41:49] | or how many women you sleep with. | 睡过多少女人 |
[41:51] | You have issues in your life that will keep you | 你生命中有一些问题会导致你 |
[41:54] | from having real relationships. | 难以获得真正的爱情 |
[41:55] | And you can tell yourself all you want | 你尽可以跟自己说 |
[41:57] | that it has nothing to do with your mother, | 这一切与你的母亲毫无干系 |
[41:59] | but it’s a lie and you know it. | 但那是自欺欺人 你自己也清楚 |
[42:01] | Well, like I said, we’re done. | 我说过了 我们结束了 |