时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | When we started this thing, | 一开始 |
[00:08] | I was just doing it to kiss your ass | 我只是为了拍你的马屁 |
[00:10] | so Jessica would forgive me. | 好让杰西卡原谅我 |
[00:11] | But you’re the real deal. | 但你是个真正的人才 |
[00:12] | As far as I can tell, Jack Soloff | 在我看来 杰克·索罗夫 |
[00:14] | is holding up his end of the bargain. | 遵守了他的承诺 |
[00:15] | He’s doing more than that. | 不只这样 |
[00:17] | He just sent out an email nominating you for junior partner. | 他还发了一封邮件提名你作为初级合伙人 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么 |
[00:20] | I’m not sending out a press release | 我不会发一篇通讯稿 |
[00:21] | announcing Mike Ross of Harvard just got promoted. | 宣布哈佛毕业的迈克·罗斯升职了 |
[00:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:25] | Am I mistaken, or did we not have this discussion? | 是我记错了 还是我们没讨论过这事 |
[00:27] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[00:28] | You need to tell Louis you’ve been sleeping with Esther. | 你得告诉路易你一直在跟埃斯特上床 |
[00:30] | We slept together one time. | 我们只睡了一次 |
[00:31] | What difference does that make? | 有什么区别呢 |
[00:32] | You promised him you wouldn’t do it at all. | 你向他承诺了你不会这么做 |
[00:34] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[00:35] | – You made a promise to me! – I’m telling you. | -你向我保证过的 -我告诉你 |
[00:37] | Because he’s so messed up from whatever goddamn thing | 因为他在可怜的童年时期遭受了什么破事 |
[00:39] | happened to him in his pathetic childhood, he can’t– | 导致他现在这么人渣… |
[00:41] | Shut the hell up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:05] | Get me Jerry Myers on the phone. | 给杰里·迈耶斯打个电话 |
[01:07] | Jerry Myers? | 杰里·迈耶斯 |
[01:09] | Louis, what happened? | 路易 发生什么事了 |
[01:10] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你发生什么事了 |
[01:11] | Harvey took a goddamn swing at me. | 哈维揍了我一拳 |
[01:13] | – That’s what happened. – Oh, my god. | -就是发生了这事儿 -天呐 |
[01:15] | Yeah, “Oh, my god,” I’m gonna sue the shit out of him. | 是啊 “天呐” 我要告死他 |
[01:17] | Okay, Louis, you’re hurt. | 好了 路易 你受伤了 |
[01:18] | The first thing you need to do is get some ice | 你要做的第一件事是弄些冰块来 |
[01:19] | and calm down. | 并且冷静下来 |
[01:20] | Did you not just hear me? | 你没听见我说的话吗 |
[01:22] | He hit me and then he threw me into a coffee table, | 他打了我然后把我摔在了一张咖啡桌上 |
[01:25] | so I am going to sue the shit out of him! | 所以我要告死他 |
[01:28] | I don’t think suing Harvey is the answer. | 我不认为起诉哈维是解决之道 |
[01:29] | Of course you don’t, because you want to protect him | 你当然不觉得了 因为你想要保护他 |
[01:33] | like you did when you lied to me | 就像当时你骗我 |
[01:34] | about what he did to Esther. | 没把他对埃斯特做的事告诉我一样 |
[01:36] | Listen to me: I told Harvey to tell you himself. | 听我说 我告诉哈维要他自己和你坦白 |
[01:39] | And I lied to you | 而我骗了你 |
[01:40] | because I knew something like this would happen | 是因为我知道你要不是听他亲口说 |
[01:42] | if you didn’t hear it directly from him. | 就会发生像现在这样的事 |
[01:44] | Well, it did happen, Donna. | 确实是发生了 唐娜 |
[01:50] | Now get me Jerry Myers on the phone. | 现在马上给我打电话给杰里·迈耶斯 |
[01:52] | You want me to do that, I will. | 你想要我这么做 我会做的 |
[01:56] | But you’ve always said we’re a family, | 但你总是说我们是一家人 |
[02:00] | and families keep things like this in the family. | 而家丑不可外扬 |
[02:12] | I’m not sure if congratulations are in order, | 我不确定说”恭喜”是否妥当 |
[02:14] | but since we have no other choice, | 但既然我们没有别的选择 |
[02:16] | I’m going to choose congratulations. | 我还是选择说”恭喜”吧 |
[02:18] | – You saw the memo? – I did. | -你看见那个备忘了 -看见了 |
[02:20] | You’re making partner. | 你要当合伙人了 |
[02:21] | No, Rachel, I’m not. | 不 瑞秋 我不会当的 |
[02:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:24] | Jessica told me to turn it down. | 杰西卡要我拒绝 |
[02:27] | Said it would draw too much attention to me. | 她说这会给我吸引过多的注意力 |
[02:29] | That’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[02:30] | If you turn it down, you’ll draw even more attention to yourself. | 假如你拒绝了 就会吸引更多的注意力 |
[02:32] | That’s exactly what I told her. | 我就是这么和她说的 |
[02:33] | And what did she say? | 那她怎么说 |
[02:34] | She said that if I’m smart enough to be a lawyer | 她说假如我足够聪明 不上法学院 |
[02:36] | without going to law school, I should be smart enough | 也能成为律师 那我也就足够聪明 |
[02:37] | to come up with an excuse to turn it down. | 能想出个借口拒绝掉 |
[02:39] | Oh, that’s bullshit. | 放屁 |
[02:40] | You think I don’t want this? | 你以为我不想当合伙人吗 |
[02:43] | I do. | 我想的 |
[02:46] | But we’ve always known I was never gonna make partner. | 当我们一直都知道我永远也当不了合伙人 |
[02:50] | Okay. What are you gonna do? | 好吧 那你准备怎么办 |
[02:51] | I am gonna do the exact opposite of what I usually do. | 我要做和我惯常做法相反的事 |
[02:54] | Instead of trying to prove Jessica wrong, | 我不会去证明杰西卡错了 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna come up with a legitimate excuse | 而是会想出一个合理的借口 |
[02:58] | for why I can’t accept it. | 解释我为何不能接受 |
[03:03] | Jessica, | 杰西卡 |
[03:05] | if I knew you were coming over, | 我要知道你过来 |
[03:07] | I would have made us some tequila and eggs. | 会准备好龙舌兰和鸡蛋的 |
[03:09] | And I would have thrown them in your face. | 而我会用它们糊你一脸 |
[03:10] | Well, that doesn’t seem very nice. | 那可不怎么友好啊 |
[03:12] | I cooked them just like you like them. | 我准备它们是想讨你欢心的 |
[03:13] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[03:15] | You assaulted a name partner. | 你攻击了一名冠名合伙人 |
[03:16] | And I’m making jokes because I don’t want to hear it, | 而我在和你打哈哈就是因为我不想听这个 |
[03:18] | because he got what he deserved. | 因为他是罪有应得 |
[03:20] | I don’t care if he deserved a court martial. | 我不在乎他有多大罪过 |
[03:21] | That kind of behavior cannot exist in my firm! | 那种行为不能存在于我的律所当中 |
[03:25] | You mean our firm? | 你是说我们的律所吧 |
[03:25] | If it’s our firm, | 假如是我们的律所 |
[03:27] | then it’s Louis’s firm, too. | 那么也是路易的律所 |
[03:29] | Okay, you made your point. | 好了 我明白你的意思了 |
[03:31] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[03:33] | You think I came all the way down here | 你以为我大老远跑到你这里来 |
[03:35] | just to give you a speech? | 只为了说教你吗 |
[03:36] | You’re taking two weeks starting tomorrow. | 你从明天开始休两周的假 |
[03:38] | Me going on vacation | 我去度假 |
[03:40] | isn’t gonna stop Louis from coming at me. | 可不能阻止路易对付我 |
[03:42] | Yes, it is, because if you set foot | 会阻止的 因为假如在之后的两周内 |
[03:43] | anywhere near the office in the next two weeks, | 你踏进办公室附近的任何区域 |
[03:45] | I guarantee he will call for a three-month suspension. | 我保证他会申请停你职停三个月的 |
[03:48] | Then don’t let him. | 那就不要让他这么做啊 |
[03:49] | Harvey, there are bylaws in place, | 哈维 我们律所是有规章制度的 |
[03:51] | and the only way to stop him is you being on vacation. | 而阻止他的唯一办法就是你休假 |
[03:54] | The only problem with that is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[03:55] | everyone knows I don’t take vacations. | 人人都知道我从不休假 |
[03:58] | Then why am I holding your request | 那为何我手上有你两个月前 |
[04:01] | that you filled out two months ago? | 写的休假申请 |
[04:04] | Louis is never going to buy that. | 路易不会买账的 |
[04:05] | I don’t give a shit whether he buys it or not. | 我才不管他是否买账呢 |
[04:08] | But before you go on your little trip, | 但在你开始你的小旅途之前 |
[04:10] | you’re going to go to him with your tail between your legs | 你得夹着尾巴去找他 |
[04:13] | and tell him that you were 100% wrong. | 然后告诉他你之前百分百错了 |
[04:26] | Jessica, hey. | 杰西卡 你好呀 |
[04:28] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳 |
[04:29] | Well, you can tell me | 你可以告诉我 |
[04:29] | why you nominated Mike Ross for junior partner | 为何提名迈克·罗斯做初级合伙人 |
[04:32] | and didn’t think to run it by me. | 但却没想着要知会我一声 |
[04:34] | It’s an open nomination. | 这是公开提名 |
[04:36] | I didn’t think I had to. | 我不觉得自己必须和你说 |
[04:38] | I didn’t say you had to. | 我没说你必须 |
[04:39] | I asked you why you didn’t. | 我只是问你为什么没说 |
[04:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:42] | You were the one who forced him to work with me. | 是你逼他和我合作的 |
[04:44] | I said work with him, not nominate him behind my back | 我是说和他合作 而不是背着我提名他 |
[04:47] | just to stick it to Harvey. | 只为了对付哈维 |
[04:48] | Jessica, how many times are we gonna have this conversation? | 杰西卡 我们还要讨论几次这件事 |
[04:53] | You gave me a chance to make peace | 你给了我一个求和的机会 |
[04:54] | and I took it. | 而我抓住了这个机会 |
[04:55] | And I still haven’t heard one good reason | 而且到现在我也没听到一个好理由 |
[04:57] | why Mike shouldn’t be promoted. | 解释为何不能给迈克升职 |
[04:59] | Oh, I didn’t say he didn’t deserve to be partner. | 我没说他不够格当合伙人 |
[05:03] | Then how about I retract my memo | 那我撤回我的备忘 |
[05:06] | and let Harvey nominate him instead? | 让哈维来提名他如何 |
[05:08] | Unless there’s some reason why you don’t want that either. | 除非有原因导致这样你也不愿意 |
[05:10] | Because instead of talking to me about this, | 因为与其跟我谈这件事 |
[05:13] | you should be talking to me about what happened last night | 你更该跟我谈谈昨晚路易和哈维之间 |
[05:16] | between louis and harvey. | 发生的事 |
[05:59] | – How’s it going? – Not great. | -进展如何 -不太好 |
[06:01] | You haven’t found a way to turn down the nomination? | 你还没找到拒绝提名的方法 |
[06:04] | Oh, I’ve found 15 ways to turn it down. | 我想出了15种拒绝的方法 |
[06:05] | But none of them are good enough. | 但都不够好 |
[06:07] | Come on, one of them has to be good enough. | 肯定有一个很完美 |
[06:10] | Rachel, it’s not about the excuse, | 瑞秋 拒绝的理由不是重点 |
[06:11] | it’s about me being able to look these people in the eye | 重点是我得能直视那些人的眼睛 |
[06:13] | and convince them that it’s true, | 说服他们相信这个理由 |
[06:15] | and I can’t do that. | 可我做不到 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[06:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:21] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:23] | You’re doing this. | 你要处理这个 |
[06:26] | As managing partner, | 作为经营合伙人 |
[06:27] | I am officially giving you your first case. | 我正式委派给你第一个案子 |
[06:30] | – Oh my god. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[06:32] | It’s tradition that the managing partner | 经营合伙人给初级合伙人 |
[06:35] | to give all new junior partners their first case. | 分配升职后第一个案子是律所的传统 |
[06:39] | – Is that what this is? – Yes, it is. | -这是那个案子吗 -没错 |
[06:41] | Congratulations, Mike. | 恭喜你 迈克 |
[06:43] | It may not be what I wanted, | 虽然此事不在我计划之中 |
[06:44] | but I really did mean it when I said you deserve it. | 但我是真心认为你值得这个职位 |
[06:47] | Thank you, Jessica. | 谢谢你 杰西卡 |
[06:53] | I can’t believe that just really happened. | 我不敢相信居然就这么成了 |
[06:55] | You are the youngest junior partner the firm has ever had. | 你是律所迄今为止最年轻的初级合伙人 |
[06:59] | Mike, I’m so proud of you. | 迈克 我真为你骄傲 |
[07:03] | Well, that means there’s only one thing left to do. | 那接下来就只剩一件事要做了 |
[07:05] | Rachel Elizabeth Zane, | 瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 |
[07:07] | will you be the associate | 你愿意做我成为合伙人后 |
[07:08] | on my first case as partner? | 第一个案子的助理律师吗 |
[07:11] | Yes. Yes. | 愿意 我愿意 |
[07:14] | A thousand times, yes. | 问我多少次我都愿意 |
[07:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[07:19] | Are you saying you’re sorry you hit Louis? | 你是说你为打了路易感到很抱歉吗 |
[07:22] | I’m saying I’m sorry I didn’t punch him harder. | 我说的是我很遗憾没打得再狠点 |
[07:25] | In that case, I think taking two weeks off | 如果是这样 我认为休假两周 |
[07:27] | is the best thing right now. | 的确是最合理的做法 |
[07:28] | Because your emotions | 因为你现在 |
[07:29] | are completely ruling you. | 完全被情绪所左右了 |
[07:31] | Wanting to shut Louis up isn’t being ruled by emotions. | 想让路易闭嘴可不是被情绪左右的表现 |
[07:34] | It’s being human. | 这叫人有人性 |
[07:35] | And there are other ways you could have tried to do that. | 但还有其他方法可以做到这一点 |
[07:37] | – Such as? – Walking out the door, for one. | -比如 -比如转身离开 |
[07:39] | I’m not walking out of my own office. | 我可不会离开我自己的办公室 |
[07:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:41] | Because when someone points a gun at you, | 因为别人拿枪指着你的时候 |
[07:43] | you don’t turn around and run away. | 你不能转身逃跑 |
[07:45] | You take it out of their hand and you point it right back. | 你要抢下枪 威胁回去 |
[07:47] | Well, sometimes the best way to get someone | 有时候让对手放弃攻击的最好方法 |
[07:49] | to stop firing bullets at you is to take off your armor. | 是你自己先放下盔甲 |
[07:53] | What the hell kind of bullets are you talking about? | 你说的那叫什么攻击 |
[07:55] | Emotional ones. | 情绪上的 |
[07:57] | Harvey, Louis lashed out at you because he was feeling pain, | 哈维 路易朝你发火是因为他痛苦 |
[08:00] | and instead of showing you his hurt, he covered it with anger. | 而他用愤怒来掩盖他的痛苦 |
[08:03] | Well, that’s his problem, not mine. | 那是他的问题 不是我的 |
[08:04] | Actually, I’d say you two have exactly the same problem. | 要我说 其实你俩的问题一模一样 |
[08:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:07] | You did the same thing to him that he did to you. | 你与他的做法一模一样 |
[08:10] | Instead of showing your hurt, you lashed out in anger. | 你用愤怒掩盖自己的痛苦 |
[08:12] | The only difference is, is that you did it with fists. | 唯一的区别是你动了手 |
[08:14] | He did it with words. | 他只动了嘴 |
[08:15] | Are you saying that I should tell him I’m in therapy | 你是让我告诉他 我在看心理医生 |
[08:17] | and talk about my issues with him | 再跟他谈谈我的问题 |
[08:19] | so we can sit around singing kumbayah? | 然后我俩就能手拉手唱圣歌了吗 |
[08:21] | I’m saying that if you think Louis should be sorry | 我是劝你 如果你觉得路易应该为 |
[08:23] | for lashing out at you, the least you can do | 朝你发火感到抱歉 那你至少 |
[08:25] | is apologize for lashing back at him. | 应该为朝他动手向他道歉 |
[08:36] | Louis. How are you? | 路易 你怎么样了 |
[08:37] | Cut the small talk. I’m not interested. | 少客套了 我没兴趣 |
[08:39] | In that case, what can I do for you? | 那么你找我有什么事 |
[08:41] | You can start by telling me how Harvey’s being punished. | 你可以拿哈维是怎么被罚的做开头 |
[08:43] | – That’s between me and Harvey. – That’s funny. | -那是我和哈维之间的事 -真有意思 |
[08:46] | When he was attacking me, it was between me and Harvey, | 他打我的时候 还是我和他之间的事呢 |
[08:48] | And I want to know what you’re gonna do about it. | 我想知道你要怎么处理 |
[08:50] | And I just said, it’s none of your business. | 我说过了 那跟你无关 |
[08:52] | Then as managing partner, you should know | 那么你作为经营合伙人 我要通知你 |
[08:53] | that I’m suing your favorite son | 我要起诉你的大宝贝 |
[08:55] | for assault and battery. | 罪名是骚扰和殴打 |
[08:58] | Louis, you haven’t filed that yet, | 路易 你还没正式提交文件 |
[09:01] | so why don’t you tell me what the hell you really want? | 所以你不如告诉我你到底想怎样 |
[09:03] | I want Harvey suspended. | 哈维得停职 |
[09:05] | Three months, no pay, no access to clients. | 三个月 无薪 不能接触客户 |
[09:08] | That’s not punishing Harvey. | 那不叫惩罚哈维 |
[09:10] | That’s punishing all of us. | 那是惩罚我们大家 |
[09:11] | Well, then I’ll do it myself, | 你不愿意我自己来 |
[09:13] | which I have the right to do under the bylaws. | 这是章程赋予我的权利 |
[09:15] | Louis, I was hoping you’d calm down. | 路易 我本希望你现在已经冷静了 |
[09:17] | But if you still feel this way in two weeks, | 如果两周后你还想这么做 |
[09:19] | there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我也无力阻止 |
[09:21] | Two weeks? What the hell are you talking about? | 什么两周 你说什么呢 |
[09:22] | You haven’t heard. Harvey’s on vacation. | 你还没听说吧 哈维度假去了 |
[09:24] | Bullshit Harvey’s on vacation. | 一派胡言 |
[09:26] | Harvey doesn’t take vacations. | 哈维从来不放假 |
[09:27] | Louis, you wanted him gone, and he’s gone. | 路易 你想让他走 他已经走了 |
[09:29] | And I have his signed requisition right here. | 他亲笔签名的申请在这呢 |
[09:33] | I don’t just want him gone. | 我不光希望他走 |
[09:34] | I want him humiliated in front of the whole firm, | 我还想当着全律所的面羞辱他 |
[09:36] | not lying on a beach in Turks and Caicos | 而不是躺在土耳其什么地方的海滩上 |
[09:38] | laughing at some fraudulent requisition you concocted. | 嘲笑你捏造的假申请 |
[09:41] | Oh, that’s a nasty allegation, Louis. | 那可是个恶劣的指控 路易 |
[09:43] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[09:44] | You know what, Jessica, this is no different than me | 杰西卡 你这么做和我把哈维的工资单 |
[09:46] | putting Harvey’s salary in the copy machine. | 放在复印机里没有差别 |
[09:48] | Oh, it’s entirely different, Louis. | 差别大了去了 路易 |
[09:50] | You did that to rip us apart, | 你那么做是为分裂我们 |
[09:52] | and I’m doing this to keep us together. | 而我是为了把我们团结在一起 |
[09:54] | So why don’t you walk the hell out my office | 所以你还是赶紧离开我的办公室 |
[09:56] | and think very carefully about how you want to play this? | 仔细想想你到底想怎么玩下去 |
[10:04] | All right, before they get here, let’s get our facts straight. | 他们来之前 我们先过一遍手里的信息 |
[10:07] | Easy, our client’s being acquired by Google, | 放松 我们的客户被谷歌提议收购 |
[10:09] | but Optela Software has a buy option. | 但奥泰拉软件公司有优先购买权 |
[10:11] | Claims to have a buy option. | 他们宣称自己有优先购买权 |
[10:12] | It actually expired six months ago. | 而且六个月前就过期了 |
[10:14] | Then why are we having this meeting? | 那为什么还跟他们见面 |
[10:16] | Because their lawyers don’t know we know that, | 因为他们的律师不知道我们知道过期的事 |
[10:19] | and they’re hoping to get something to go away. | 而且他们希望从中抽点好处 |
[10:21] | Man, I have so much to teach you. | 我要教你的太多了 |
[10:24] | What, are you my boss now? | 怎么 你现在成我上司了 |
[10:25] | Oh, how is that different than before? | 这跟之前有区别吗 |
[10:27] | I could leave you high and dry right now. | 我现在可以甩手离开 留你孤军奋战 |
[10:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[10:34] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[10:35] | Mike, it was a joke. | 迈克 我只是在开玩笑 |
[10:36] | Rachel, I need you to handle this meeting by yourself. | 瑞秋 我需要你独自解决这次会议 |
[10:38] | – What? What’s wrong? – Their lawyer just got here. | -什么 怎么了 -他们的律师刚刚到了 |
[10:41] | Her? | 她吗 |
[10:41] | She used to work at a nonprofit | 以前我当邮递员的时候 |
[10:42] | when I was a bike messenger, all right? | 她在一家非盈利组织工作 明白吗 |
[10:43] | We went out a few times. | 我们约过几次会 |
[10:44] | Mike, please. I can handle that– | 迈克 拜托 我能处理这种… |
[10:46] | No, no, no, she knows I didn’t go to law school. | 不不不 她知道我没上过法学院 |
[10:49] | – What? – If she sees me, | -什么 -如果她看见我 |
[10:50] | she’s gonna know I’m not a lawyer, all right? | 她就会知道我不是个律师 明白吗 |
[10:52] | I need you to handle this meeting. | 我需要你来解决这次会议 |
[10:53] | – Can you do that? – No, no, no–Mike, please. | -你能行吧 -不不 迈克 先别走 |
[10:54] | You have to give me a second to process what you’re saying. | 你得给我点时间让我消化一下你说的话 |
[10:55] | Rachel, I don’t have a second. | 瑞秋 我现在没有时间了 |
[10:56] | – I need you to do this. – Okay. | -我需要你做这件事 -好吧 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Claire Bowden. | 克莱尔·鲍登 |
[11:10] | Rachel Zane. | 瑞秋·赞恩 |
[11:12] | Shall we get to it? | 我们开始吧 |
[11:13] | Yes, definitely. | 好 当然 |
[11:14] | Let’s…let’s get to it. | 我们…我们开始吧 |
[11:16] | First of all, I need to inform you | 首先 我需要通知你 |
[11:17] | that we are prepared to move forward with a TRO, | 我们准备申请临时禁制令 |
[11:20] | unless, of course, your client has had a change of heart. | 当然 除非你的委托人改变心意 |
[11:22] | You can do that. | 你们可以这样做 |
[11:23] | I just don’t see any judge granting you a TRO | 我只是觉得不会有哪位法官会批准你的临时禁制令 |
[11:26] | given that your option has expired. | 考虑到你们的优先购买权已经过期了 |
[11:28] | Actually, it hasn’t. | 实际上 没有过期 |
[11:35] | This is a record of a phone call | 这是一份我们两边委托人之间的 |
[11:38] | between our client and yours. | 通话记录 |
[11:40] | A phone call during which | 在这次通话中 |
[11:41] | our client agreed to fix bugs in your client’s software | 我的委托人同意帮助你的委托人修补漏洞 |
[11:44] | in exchange for a five-year extension | 以换取将我们的优先购买权 |
[11:45] | of our purchase option. | 延期五年 |
[11:47] | I’m confused. Do… | 我有点不明白 你们… |
[11:49] | Do you actually want to buy our client’s company? | 你们真的想要收购我们委托人的公司吗 |
[11:52] | Yes, if there’s a deal happening, | 是的 如果确实要进行交易 |
[11:53] | we want to be included in a meaningful way. | 我们希望能够实际参与其中 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:00] | I’m not authorized to include you in any deal. | 我没有权力让你们参与任何交易 |
[12:03] | Then pick up the phone and call your client. | 那就现在打电话给你的委托人 |
[12:08] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[12:09] | You’re not authorized to do that either because a partner | 你也没有权力那样做 因为某个合伙人 |
[12:11] | dropped this in your lap in the 11th hour. | 最后一刻把这个案子甩到你面前 |
[12:13] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想象不出我现在的处境 |
[12:15] | No, I’ve been there before. | 其实我明白 我也遇到过这种事 |
[12:17] | But I need something to take to my client. | 但我确实需要给我的委托人一个答复 |
[12:18] | So, get back to me as soon as you can? | 所以请你尽快给我回音 好吗 |
[12:20] | Yes, absolutely. | 好的 当然 |
[12:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:25] | By the way, | 顺便问一句 |
[12:26] | how old is the partner on this case? | 办这个案子的合伙人多大年纪了 |
[12:29] | Why would you ask that? | 问这个干什么 |
[12:30] | Because I noticed that his name was Michael Ross, | 因为我注意到他的名字是迈克·罗斯 |
[12:33] | and I went out with a Mike Ross once. | 我和一个迈克·罗斯约会过一次 |
[12:35] | I was just wondering if it was the same guy. | 我只是想知道是不是同一个人 |
[12:36] | Because if it is, | 因为如果是同一个人 |
[12:37] | he really turned his life around. | 那他真是完全扭转了人生 |
[12:40] | I…I’m sure how old he is. | 我…我也不确定他具体多少岁了 |
[12:45] | This is the first time we’ve had a case together. | 这是我们第一次合作 |
[12:47] | So I–maybe he’s about 45? | 所以…大概45吧 |
[12:50] | – Oh, definitely not him. – Sorry. | -那肯定不是他了 -抱歉 |
[12:52] | Oh, you don’t have to be sorry. | 你不用说抱歉 |
[12:54] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[12:55] | – Thank you. – Yes, of course. | -谢谢 -应该的 当然 |
[13:11] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[13:12] | – Not well. – What happened? | -不怎么样 -发生了什么事 |
[13:14] | What happened was their buy option didn’t expire | 他们的优先购买权并没有过期 |
[13:16] | because it turns out we made a deal to extend it. | 因为结果发现我们做过一个延期交易 |
[13:20] | Okay, yeah, that complicates things. | 好吧 那确实让事情复杂化了 |
[13:22] | They’re gonna want to squeeze us for more money to go away, | 他们会要求我们付更多的钱来解除优先购买权 |
[13:25] | but it’s not that big a deal. | 但也没什么大不了的 |
[13:29] | It’s not that big a deal? | 没什么大不了的吗 |
[13:33] | It’s not that big a deal? | 没什么大不了的吗 |
[13:35] | You practically ran from that conference room | 你从那间会议室里落荒而逃 |
[13:37] | to come and hide in here and left me to deal with a woman | 躲到这里 留我一个人去面对那个 |
[13:39] | who knows your secret, | 知道你秘密的女人 |
[13:40] | and you’re gonna tell me that it’s not that big a deal. | 然后你还告诉我没什么大不了的 |
[13:41] | I meant having to pay off Optela is not that big a deal. | 我是说得向奥泰拉公司付钱没什么大不了的 |
[13:44] | You didn’t even tell me how she knows your secret. | 你都没有告诉我她是怎么知道你的秘密的 |
[13:46] | She doesn’t know my secret, all right? | 她不知道我的秘密 好吗 |
[13:48] | I told her I went to law school, | 我告诉她我在上法学院 |
[13:49] | and she found out I didn’t. | 然后她发现我其实没有 |
[13:51] | If she sees me now, | 如果她现在见到我 |
[13:52] | she’s gonna look into me and then she’ll know it. | 就会去仔细调查我 然后她就会发现 |
[13:54] | And why did you tell her | 那你当初为什么 |
[13:55] | that you went to law school in the first place? | 要告诉她你在上法学院 |
[13:56] | – Rachel, it’s not important. – It’s important to me. | -瑞秋 这不重要 -这对我很重要 |
[13:58] | Because I wanted to impress her, | 因为我想在她面前博得好印象 |
[14:00] | and being a bike messenger wasn’t gonna do it. | 而一个小邮递员做不到那一点 |
[14:03] | So you lied to her to get a date? | 所以你为了和她约会而骗她吗 |
[14:05] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我是那样做的 |
[14:07] | Well, you’re not the only person who’s lied to her now. | 现在你不是唯一一个对她撒谎的人了 |
[14:10] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[14:11] | What it means is, she asked me about you, | 意思就是 她向我问起了你 |
[14:14] | and I had to lie to keep her from thinking | 然后我不得不撒谎 |
[14:17] | that you’re the same Mike Ross that she knew before. | 让她以为你不是她以前认识的那个迈克·罗斯 |
[14:20] | Rachel, I’m sorry. I… | 瑞秋 对不起 我… |
[14:22] | – Where are you going? – To work on your case. | -你要去哪 -去处理你的案子 |
[14:30] | As for the aforementioned case, | 至于那个上述的案子 |
[14:32] | send our client his practice depo, | 把证词练习记录发给委托人 |
[14:34] | and underline all self-incriminating things | 而且要标出所有他不应该在宣誓后说的 |
[14:36] | that he’s not supposed to say under oath. | 自证其罪的话 |
[14:38] | Idiot. | 那个白痴 |
[14:39] | Moving on to… | 接下来是… |
[14:41] | Donna, call security. | 唐娜 快叫保安 |
[14:42] | I do not feel safe in my own office. | 我在自己的办公室里感觉不安全 |
[14:44] | Donna went home. | 唐娜已经回家了 |
[14:46] | I’m here to speak to you alone. | 我来单独和你谈谈 |
[14:47] | Why? So you can have no witnesses | 为什么 这样你再打我 |
[14:49] | the next time you attack me? | 就没有目击证人了吗 |
[14:50] | No, so I could apologize to you in private. | 不 这样我可以私下向你道歉 |
[14:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[14:53] | You’re not gonna apologize your way out of this one. | 你不能光道个歉就逃过这一次 |
[14:55] | I’m not here to get out of anything. | 我不是来逃过什么的 |
[14:56] | I’m here to say I’m sorry. | 我是来说对不起的 |
[14:58] | I flew off the handle, and I shouldn’t have punched you. | 我一时失控 我不该打你的 |
[14:59] | You didn’t just punch me. You attacked me. | 你不只是打了我 你攻击了我 |
[15:01] | – Louis– – Bullshit. | -路易 -扯淡 |
[15:02] | This is all bullshit. | 这都是扯淡 |
[15:03] | There is something wrong with you, | 你这个人根本就有问题 |
[15:05] | and there is nothing that you could ever possibly say to me– | 不管你对我说什么… |
[15:08] | I have been seeing a psychiatrist. | 我一直在看心理医生 |
[15:10] | What? No, you haven’t. | 什么 不 不可能 |
[15:12] | This is some kind of trick. | 这又是什么花招 |
[15:13] | I’ve been seeing someone to get help for panic attacks. | 我一直在看心理医生治疗恐慌症 |
[15:17] | You’ve been having panic attacks? | 你恐慌症发作过吗 |
[15:20] | – Yes. – Where? | -是的 -在哪里 |
[15:22] | Look, I don’t want to get into it. | 我不想说得太详细 |
[15:23] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:26] | In the office. | 办公室里 |
[15:28] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:30] | They happen when they happen. | 随时可能发作 |
[15:32] | Louis, I am telling you the truth. | 路易 我跟你说的是实话 |
[15:39] | My god. How long have they– | 天呐 这种情况持续多久了 |
[15:41] | they started a few months ago. | 几个月前开始的 |
[15:43] | A few–when Donna left? | 几个… 唐娜离开时吗 |
[15:45] | Yes, when Donna left. | 没错 从唐娜离开时开始 |
[15:47] | But it isn’t really about Donna. | 但不完全是因为唐娜 |
[15:50] | That was a trigger–at least that’s what they’re telling me. | 那只是个诱因 至少他们是这么告诉我的 |
[15:53] | It goes deeper. | 原因要深得多 |
[15:55] | My family, | 跟我的家庭 |
[15:56] | my relationships. | 我的感情问题 都有关 |
[16:02] | Let’s just say I’m trying to work through some shit. | 我现在正努力处理一堆糟心事 |
[16:06] | So when I said those things, it struck a nerve. | 所以我说的那些话刺激了你的神经 |
[16:08] | Oh, it did more than that, Louis. | 不仅如此 路易 |
[16:10] | It hurt. | 那些话伤害了我 |
[16:12] | You hurt me too, Harvey. | 你也伤害了我 哈维 |
[16:13] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[16:15] | And it’s not an excuse, | 虽然这不是个借口 |
[16:16] | but I wanted you to know why I did what I did | 但我想让你知道我为什么打了你 |
[16:18] | and where it was coming from. | 这一切的根源何在 |
[16:22] | You’re not really going to Turks and Caicos, are you? | 你不是真的要去特克斯和凯科斯群岛 对吧 |
[16:24] | I don’t know, but I had therapy this afternoon, | 不知道 但我下午接受了治疗 |
[16:27] | and I spent the rest of the day | 还花了一整天时间 |
[16:28] | trying to figure out the best way to do this. | 考虑怎么做才最好 |
[16:33] | Louis, I’m sorry for Esther. | 路易 埃斯特的事我很抱歉 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry for lying to you. | 很抱歉对你说谎 |
[16:40] | And I’m sorry that I attacked you. | 也很抱歉打了你 |
[16:46] | I accept your apology, Harvey. | 我接受你的道歉 哈维 |
[16:48] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢你 路易 |
[16:57] | So you’re not gonna try and suspend me? | 那你不会再让我停职了 |
[17:00] | Suspend you? | 让你停职 |
[17:02] | Jessica was sure you’d want to suspend me. | 杰西卡很确定你会想让我停职 |
[17:04] | Jessica didn’t know that you were gonna say what you said. | 杰西卡不知道你会说刚刚那些话 |
[17:08] | As a matter of fact, I know jessica | 事实上 我知道杰西卡 |
[17:09] | only sent you on vacation to defuse the situation, | 让你休假只是为了缓解情况 |
[17:12] | so I think you should come back tomorrow. | 所以我觉得你明天应该回来上班 |
[17:14] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[17:16] | They’re announcing Mike’s partnership, | 他们将宣布迈克晋升合伙人 |
[17:17] | and I wouldn’t want you to miss that. | 我不希望你错过这个时刻 |
[17:20] | – I appreciate that, Louis. – It’s the least I can do. | -谢谢 路易 -这是我最起码能做的 |
[17:39] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:41] | If it’s about you becoming senior partner, | 如果是谈你成为高级合伙人的事 |
[17:43] | I think it’s a little premature. | 我觉得有点太早了 |
[17:48] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[17:50] | May or do? | 可能 还是已经 |
[17:51] | The lawyer on the other side of the Metadesk case | 元桌面案子的对方代表律师 |
[17:53] | knows that I didn’t go to law school. | 知道我没上过法学院 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[17:55] | I saw her come into the office | 会议前我看到她走进公司 |
[17:56] | before the meeting, so I had Rachel take over, | 所以就让瑞秋接管了 |
[17:58] | and she’s doesn’t know I’m the same Mike Ross she knew, | 她还不知道我是她认识的迈克·罗斯 |
[18:00] | and she’s not going to, but– | 她也不会知道 但是 |
[18:01] | Goddamn first case. | 该死的第一个案子 |
[18:02] | Jessica, it’s gonna be handled. I promise. | 杰西卡 事情会解决的 我保证 |
[18:05] | Now, Rachel and I will work together, | 瑞秋会和我一起工作 |
[18:06] | but she’ll be out front the whole time. | 但她将一直代替我出面 |
[18:08] | Well, I guess we have no choice | 除了让她应付着 |
[18:09] | but to let her ride it out. | 我们也没有别的选择 |
[18:10] | But it’s gonna look pretty damn sketchy | 但如果有人发现你第一个案子 |
[18:12] | if someone finds out you’ve handed off your first case. | 就交给助理 会显得有问题 |
[18:14] | Which brings me to my next point. | 所以才有了下一个问题 |
[18:18] | Jack Soloff has been asking about it. | 杰克·索罗夫在过问这个案子 |
[18:20] | Then you better make damn sure | 那你最好保证不被他发现 |
[18:21] | you keep him from finding out you put Rachel in charge. | 你让瑞秋负责这个案子 |
[18:24] | Because the last thing we need is for Jack Soloff | 因为我们最不希望杰克·索罗夫 |
[18:27] | to start sniffing around your past. | 开始调查你的过去 |
[18:28] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[18:29] | Well, if you know all these things, | 如果这些你都知道 |
[18:30] | then why exactly are you here? | 还来这做什么 |
[18:32] | Because you trusted me with being partner | 因为你信任我 让我做了合伙人 |
[18:34] | and I’m trying to repay that trust | 我想让你知情 |
[18:35] | by keeping you in the loop. | 借此来回报你的信任 |
[18:37] | I appreciate that, Mike. | 我很感激 迈克 |
[18:39] | But the best way for you to repay me | 但你回报我的最好方式 |
[18:41] | is by making sure that other lawyer | 就是首先确保那个律师 |
[18:43] | doesn’t find out your goddamn secret in the first place. | 不会发现你那该死的秘密 |
[18:57] | – Get one of those for me? – No, I didn’t. | -有给我带吗 -没有 |
[18:59] | And you can’t take mine like you usually do. | 你不能像平时一样抢我的面包圈 |
[19:01] | Easy, tiger, I’m not here to take your bagel. | 放松点小老虎 我不是来抢你的面包圈的 |
[19:03] | I’m here to give you this. | 我是来给你这个 |
[19:06] | How’d you get that done so fast? | 你怎么能这么快搞定 |
[19:08] | I know a guy. | 我有个熟人 |
[19:09] | You know a guy in custom engraving? | 你有个熟人在做定制雕刻 |
[19:11] | I know a guy in everything. | 我到处都有熟人 |
[19:12] | Oh, thanks, Harvey, but you didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢 哈维 你不用这么做的 |
[19:14] | Come on, it’s not every day you make partner, | 你又不是每天都有晋升合伙人这么好的事 |
[19:16] | and I’ve never known anyone who deserves it as much as you. | 我认为没有人比你更应该得到这个职位了 |
[19:20] | Except for you. | 除了你之外 |
[19:21] | Well, that goes without saying. | 这一点我们心知肚明 不必说出口 |
[19:22] | So why’d you say it? | 那你为什么要说 |
[19:23] | Because it had to be said. | 因为不得不说 |
[19:25] | Seriously, Mike, | 说真的 迈克 |
[19:27] | you deserve this. I’m glad you got it. | 这是你应得的 我很高兴你做到了 |
[19:30] | I just wish I could have been the one that made it happen. | 我只是希望我是那个晋升你的人 |
[19:32] | I’m just glad you made it in for the meeting | 我很高兴在和路易发生那样的事之后 |
[19:33] | after everything that happened between you and Louis. | 你还能出席会议 |
[19:35] | Believe it or not, it was Louis who actually | 不管你相信与否 |
[19:37] | invited me to come back to work. | 是路易邀请我回来工作的 |
[19:39] | How’d you manage to get him to do that? | 你怎么说服他的 |
[19:40] | Well, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 即使我告诉你 你也不会相信 |
[19:42] | But even if he hadn’t invited me back, | 但即使他没有邀请我回来 |
[19:45] | an army couldn’t have kept me away from your partnership vote. | 就算来支军队也无法阻止我参加你晋升合伙人的表决 |
[19:48] | Come on, Harvey, it’s just a formality. | 拜托 哈维 这只是个形式 |
[19:49] | They’ve already given me the title. | 他们已经给了我头衔 |
[19:51] | It may be just a formality, | 这也许只是个形式 |
[19:52] | but that meeting’s not happening without my vote on the record. | 但如果我不投票支持 会议不可能举行 |
[20:05] | The next item up for bid on the price is right | 下一个待表决的项目正是 |
[20:07] | is Mike Ross’s nomination | 迈克·罗斯被提名为 |
[20:09] | for junior partner. | 初级合伙人 |
[20:10] | Now, I know it’s just a formality, | 我知道这只是个形式 |
[20:12] | but what do you say we make it unanimous? | 但有人提出异议吗 |
[20:14] | All those in favor? | 所有支持这个决议的人请举手 |
[20:19] | Then I’m pleased to announce Mike Ross | 那么我很高兴地宣布迈克·罗斯 |
[20:20] | as this firm’s newest junior partner. | 成为公司最新的初级合伙人 |
[20:23] | So, if no one else has anything– | 如果没有其他事… |
[20:25] | I have something. | 我有事要说 |
[20:29] | If you’re all wondering why | 如果你们都在疑惑 |
[20:30] | I have extensive damage to my skull, | 为什么我的头骨严重受伤 |
[20:33] | it’s because two nights ago, | 那是因为两天前 |
[20:34] | I was viciously attacked by Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特恶意袭击了我 |
[20:37] | And since I would rather not go outside the firm | 鱿鱼我希望不要去律所外部寻求司法途径 |
[20:39] | to take legal action, pursuant to section 28-b of the bylaws, | 依照公司章程第28b条 |
[20:44] | I am placing Harvey Specter on immediate unpaid suspension. | 我提议让哈维·斯佩克特立刻免薪停职 |
[20:49] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[20:49] | Okay, I don’t really know how this works. | 我不知道这事该怎么解决 |
[20:51] | Should someone call security? | 是不是有人该叫保安了 |
[20:52] | Louis, I don’t think anyone needs to call– | 路易 我觉得没人需要叫保安 |
[20:54] | – It’s my right. – Actually, Louis, it’s not. | -我有权利 -事实上路易 你没有 |
[20:56] | Section 28-b does require suspension, however, | 28章b条确实是停职章程 但是 |
[21:00] | it’s enforceable only | 只有在合伙人 |
[21:02] | after a vote by the partners to determine | 都投票认为你所言不虚的情况下 |
[21:05] | if what you’re claiming even happened. | 才能生效 |
[21:06] | – Oh, it happened. – I’m not saying it didn’t. | -我所言不虚 -我没说不是 |
[21:09] | I’m just quoting the bylaws you wrote. | 我只是在引述你自己写的章程原文 |
[21:11] | Therefore, I’d like to schedule a vote for friday, | 所以 我提议周五专门投票一次 |
[21:13] | once we’ve all had a chance to review the matter. | 也好给大家一个认清事实的时间 |
[21:15] | Okay, this is not what I want– | 好吧 这不是我想要的 |
[21:16] | They’re your bylaws, Louis… | 章程是你自己写的 路易 |
[21:18] | So friday it is. | 就定在周五吧 |
[21:20] | Meeting adjourned. | 会议结束 |
[21:33] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[21:35] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[21:36] | I have to admit, I’m surprised | 我得承认 我很惊讶 |
[21:37] | you’re getting back to us so soon. | 你们这么快就给了我回复 |
[21:39] | Well, once we realized what you really wanted, | 当我们意识到了你们的真实目的后 |
[21:41] | we figured why wait? | 就觉得无需等待了 |
[21:42] | And what is it that we really want? | 那我们的真实目的是什么 |
[21:43] | Let’s be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[21:45] | Your client has no real interest | 你的委托人根本 |
[21:47] | in the fulfillment software business. | 没有兴趣涉足执行软件行业 |
[21:49] | No, that’s not actually true– | 不 其实并非如此 |
[21:50] | But you do have an extension of your purchase option, | 但你们确实延长了追诉期 |
[21:52] | which may or may not hold up in court. | 虽然庭上站不站的住脚还不一定 |
[21:54] | So we’re willing to pay you this to go away. | 所以我们愿意出这个价钱来平息事端 |
[22:00] | I think maybe you misunderstood me in our last meeting. | 我觉得上次见面你可能对我的表达有误解 |
[22:02] | I’m not some corporate killer | 我不是什么法人杀手 |
[22:03] | who’s looking to hold you hostage for a payoff. | 想以此要挟你们多给钱 |
[22:05] | My client actually wants to be included in this deal. | 我的委托人是真心想入伙 |
[22:07] | Claire, this is an incredibly fair offer. | 克莱尔 这已经是很合理的出价了 |
[22:10] | I don’t think this is a fair offer at all. | 我并不认为这出价合理 |
[22:11] | Well, then let’s talk about what would be, | 那就谈谈否则之后吧 |
[22:13] | because your client’s not staying involved in this deal. | 因为你的委托人不可能入伙 |
[22:18] | Is this your boss’s stance or yours? | 这是你上司的立场还是你的 |
[22:21] | It’s our client’s, and my firm’s, | 是我们的委托人立场 也就是律所的立场 |
[22:24] | And I don’t appreciate you questioning | 而且我不喜欢你质疑 |
[22:26] | my role in this deal. | 我在交易里的地位 |
[22:27] | Look, Rachel, I cut you some slack yesterday | 瑞秋 我昨天放你一马 |
[22:30] | because you’re a newbie who’s in over her head, | 是因为你是个不知所措的菜鸟 |
[22:32] | but since you clearly don’t have the power | 但既然你无权 |
[22:33] | to include us in this deal, | 让我们入伙 |
[22:35] | I think maybe I should call the partner on this case. | 我认为我应该直接联系负责本案的合伙人 |
[22:37] | You know what? You should. | 我告诉你 你可以这么做 |
[22:38] | But he’s just gonna say this: | 因为他会告诉你 |
[22:39] | if you pursue a TRO, we’ll sue you | 如果你申请临时限制令 我们就会 |
[22:41] | for tortious interference. | 以侵权干扰生意业务关系罪起诉你 |
[22:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:43] | You knew this sale was in process, | 你本来就知道交易正在进行 |
[22:44] | and you waited till closing | 但你故意等到结算 |
[22:46] | to broach the topic. | 才提出议案 |
[22:47] | – That is tortious interference. – Okay. | -这就叫侵权干扰生意业务关系 -好 |
[22:50] | Well, I think we’re done here. | 看来我们也没什么好谈的了 |
[22:51] | Just take the money and walk away, | 拿着钱离开吧 |
[22:53] | or we will tie this up in court for years. | 否则我们会在法庭上纠缠好多年 |
[22:55] | It’s up to you. But then again, what do I know? | 选择权在你们 可说回来 我知道什么呢 |
[22:57] | I’m just a newbie. | 我只是个菜鸟 |
[23:04] | You lying piece of shit. | 你这个满嘴谎话的贱人 |
[23:07] | I lied because I’m not the fool you think I am. | 我说谎是因为我不是你以为的那个蠢货 |
[23:11] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:12] | I’m talking about your apology from the heart. | 我在说你的真心道歉 |
[23:14] | You actually had me falling for that bullshit | 你真的让我为你那些废话感动了 |
[23:16] | until you asked me if I was gonna suspend you. | 感动到你问我是不是要让你停职 |
[23:18] | And then I knew it was just all a goddamn manipulation. | 那一刻我就知道 全是控制 |
[23:20] | You think me opening up about having panic attacks | 你觉得我敞开心扉 告诉你我有恐慌症 |
[23:23] | is manipulation? | 是为了控制你 |
[23:24] | I don’t even think you really had panic attacks, | 我都不觉得你真有恐慌症 |
[23:26] | let alone are going to therapy. | 就更别说去看心理医生了 |
[23:27] | Well, I am, and I opened up to you about it, | 我有 而我对你说出实情 |
[23:29] | and then you looked me in the eye, | 之后你却看着我的眼睛 |
[23:31] | and you used Mike’s partnership to lure me back. | 利用迈克的晋升会议引我回来 |
[23:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:35] | I did. | 我是那么做了 |
[23:36] | Because I wanted you to know how it feels when someone | 因为我想让你知道 |
[23:39] | says one thing to your face and then turns right around | 一个人当你面承诺了一件事又做出完全相反的行为时 |
[23:43] | And does the exact opposite, like you did to me. | 那种感受 就像你对我做的事一样 |
[23:45] | So this is payback for me sleeping with your sister? | 那这是对我睡你妹妹的报复吗 |
[23:47] | – Sure as shit is. – You son of a bitch. | -当然是 -你这个贱人 |
[23:48] | I should take you outside right now– | 我应该现在就把你拎出去 |
[23:49] | And do what? Hit me again? | 干嘛 再打我一次吗 |
[23:51] | Because this time it won’t just be a suspension, Harvey. | 这次可就不只是停职了 哈维 |
[23:53] | – You’ll be gone. – That’s enough. | -你会被开除 -够了 |
[23:55] | No one’s hitting anybody. | 没人要打谁 |
[23:58] | Harvey, you’re not to be alone with this man before that vote. | 哈维 在投票前 你不许跟他单独相处 |
[24:03] | Is that clear? | 挺清楚了吗 |
[24:06] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[24:09] | Thank you, Jessica. | 杰西卡 谢谢 |
[24:11] | A law firm should be a safe environment, | 律所应该是个安全的环境 |
[24:13] | and I started to feel like I was fearful– | 而我开始觉得很担心… |
[24:15] | Shut the hell up, Louis. | 闭嘴 路易 |
[24:16] | What you did in there was despicable. | 你刚才的行为太卑鄙了 |
[24:19] | It was underhanded and vindictive | 极其卑劣 仇怨 |
[24:23] | and harmful to the entire firm. | 对整个律所都有伤害 |
[24:25] | I take it you won’t be voting to discipline Harvey. | 我猜你不会投票惩罚哈维了 |
[24:27] | I won’t be voting at all. | 我就不会去投票 |
[24:29] | And if you think you’re gonna drag me into your bullshit, | 如果你以为自己能把我扯进这烂事 |
[24:31] | then you have another thing coming. | 那你就得准备好其他麻烦了 |
[24:32] | Oh, you can abstain all you want, | 你弃权随你 |
[24:34] | but everyone’s gonna know exactly where you stand. | 但所有人都会知道你的立场 |
[24:36] | They already know where I stand. | 他们早就知道我的立场 |
[24:39] | And it’s not with you. | 绝不是支持你 |
[24:49] | You slapped her with a lawsuit? | 你用起诉把她拍回去了 |
[24:52] | Did she call you? | 她联系你了 |
[24:53] | No, she called Google, and then they called me | 不 她联系了谷歌 而谷歌给我电话 |
[24:55] | to tell me they’re pulling out of the deal. | 说他们要退出交易 |
[24:57] | – What? – Yeah, they don’t want | -什么 -是的 他们不希望 |
[24:58] | to run the risk this thing gets tied up in litigation, | 冒此时被扯进官司里的风险 |
[24:59] | so they’re out. | 所以要退出 |
[25:00] | – Mike, I can explain. – No, you don’t have to explain. | -迈克 我可以解释 -不 你不用解释 |
[25:02] | You explained the last time we talked. | 我们上次对话时你已经解释过了 |
[25:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:03] | You’ve got a problem with Claire, | 你对克莱尔有意见 |
[25:05] | And you’re taking it out on this case. | 你在用这案子发泄 |
[25:07] | I don’t have a problem with Claire. | 我对克莱尔没意见 |
[25:10] | I have a problem with you lying to her | 我有意见的是你对她撒谎 |
[25:12] | about going to law school. | 说你上法学院 |
[25:13] | But the reason I threatened that suit | 但我威胁她要起诉的原因 |
[25:14] | is because she didn’t like not getting her way with me, | 是因为她不满意控制不住我 |
[25:17] | and she was going to call you instead. | 而想给你打电话 |
[25:18] | Well, you stopped that from happening, | 你是避免了那种事发生 |
[25:20] | and in the process, you blew up the entire deal. | 但在此过程中 毁掉了整桩交易 |
[25:22] | Did you hear me? She was going to call you. | 你听我说了吗 她要给你打电话 |
[25:25] | So I’m sorry that Google pulled out, | 所以我很抱歉谷歌退出 |
[25:27] | but I didn’t really have the chance | 可我没什么机会 |
[25:28] | to think of every option– | 考虑所有选择 |
[25:29] | Every option? There’s only one. | 所有选择 只有一个选择 |
[25:31] | You negotiate another price. | 就是你们再商量一个价钱 |
[25:32] | You think I didn’t try that? | 你以为我没试吗 |
[25:33] | The only thing she would have accepted | 她唯一会接受的 |
[25:35] | is being cut in on the deal, period. | 就是插足这个交易 没了 |
[25:37] | All I know is that if I’d been there, | 我只知道如果当时我在场 |
[25:38] | I would have figured out a way to get it done. | 肯定会想出办法搞定 |
[25:39] | Well, you know what? You couldn’t have been there. | 你忘了吗 你不可能在场 |
[25:42] | And I don’t appreciate you telling me | 而且我也不喜欢你现在告诉我 |
[25:43] | that I’m not as good as you when the only reason | 我没有你优秀 因为一开始 |
[25:45] | I was in that meeting in the first place | 我参加那个会议就是为了 |
[25:47] | was to cover for you. | 给你打掩护 |
[25:53] | Rachel, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make it personal. | 瑞秋 抱歉 我没想针对你 |
[25:55] | Well, it sure sounded personal when you accused me | 你指责我因为嫉妒搞砸了 |
[25:57] | of screwing up because I was jealous. | 当然就是针对我 |
[25:59] | Look, I just said that I’m sorry. | 我刚说过抱歉 |
[26:00] | I’m only coming down on you the same way | 我只是以哈维在这种情况下 |
[26:02] | Harvey would come down on me in the same situation. | 对待我的方式对待你罢了 |
[26:04] | Right, but you’re not Harvey, and I’m not you. | 行 可你不是哈维 我也不是你 |
[26:05] | And if Harvey was talking to you | 如果是哈维用刚才 |
[26:07] | the way that you’re talking to me, | 你对我的口气跟你说话 |
[26:08] | you would be in here right now telling me what a dick he is. | 你现在就会在这跟我抱怨他多混蛋了 |
[26:24] | – Can I have that, please? – What? | -把那个给我行吗 -什么 |
[26:26] | I haven’t done your transcriptions since yesterday, so… | 我还没把你昨天的录音记完… |
[26:29] | Oh, it can wait. Go home. | 那不着急 回家吧 |
[26:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | You went too far today, Louis. | 你今天太过分了 路易 |
[26:38] | So, you’re not really here to do work. | 这么说你不是来做事的 |
[26:41] | You’re here to once again take Harvey’s side. | 你来只是为了帮哈维说话 |
[26:43] | I’m not taking Harvey’s side, | 我没有要帮哈维 |
[26:44] | but what you did in that meeting was wrong. | 但你在会上的所作所为是不对的 |
[26:46] | You told me to keep it in the family, and that’s what I did. | 你告诉我家事不外扬 我照做了 |
[26:48] | I meant let Jessica handle it, and you know it. | 我的意思是让杰西卡处理 你也清楚 |
[26:50] | But Jessica didn’t handle it. | 但杰西卡并没有处理 |
[26:52] | She tried to send Harvey to the Caribbean. | 她想让哈维去加勒比度假 |
[26:54] | Oh, so the only thing that you could do was blindside him | 那你唯一的选择就是 |
[26:56] | in the same meeting where Mike is made junior partner? | 在迈克升合伙人的会议上使阴招吗 |
[26:59] | He assaulted me. | 他袭击了我 |
[27:00] | I understand that, Louis. | 我明白 路易 |
[27:02] | But what I don’t understand | 但我不明白 |
[27:03] | is why you’re the one who went in there angry, | 为什么明明是你怒气冲冲的去找他 |
[27:05] | and he’s the one who ended up attacking you. | 最后却是他打了你 |
[27:06] | – Donna– – What did you say to him? | -唐娜 -你对他说了什么 |
[27:08] | I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 我犯不着跟你解释 |
[27:09] | No, you don’t, and you’re free to do whatever you want. | 对 你犯不着 你爱怎么做怎么做 |
[27:11] | But when I saw your face after he hit you, | 我看到你被他打过的脸 |
[27:13] | I felt horrible for you. | 我是真心为你难过 |
[27:16] | But since you won’t tell me what you said to him, | 可既然你不告诉我你说了什么 |
[27:18] | I’m starting to wonder if I should. | 我开始觉得 可能不值得为你难过 |
[27:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:38] | I know you had to reschedule the cake tasting | 我知道因为这个案子 |
[27:40] | because of the case, so | 得改期蛋糕试吃 所以 |
[27:42] | I thought I’d bring the cake tasting to you. | 我想我可以把蛋糕带回来给你尝 |
[27:45] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[27:47] | I wanted to, because I wanted to make sure | 我想 因为我想确定 |
[27:49] | that you know that no matter what’s going on at work, | 你明白不管工作上发生什么 |
[27:52] | you’re the most important thing in my life. | 你在我生命中都是最重要的 |
[27:54] | I know you were just trying to keep me from getting caught. | 我知道你是在努力不让我被抓 |
[27:56] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也是 |
[28:01] | What for? | 为什么 |
[28:02] | Because as much as I hate to admit it, | 尽管我很不想承认 |
[28:05] | I do have a problem with Claire. | 我确实对克莱尔心存嫉妒 |
[28:08] | Rachel– | 瑞秋 |
[28:08] | Mike, I was sitting across the table from her, | 迈克 我当时就坐在她对面 |
[28:12] | and I could see all the reasons why you were interested in her. | 我完全可以理解你当初为何喜欢她 |
[28:15] | And I–I had to wonder what would have happened | 我不禁去想如果她从未发现你撒谎 |
[28:19] | if she’d never found out that you lied, | 又或者她在一年后 |
[28:21] | or if she found out a year later | 更了解你时才发现 |
[28:23] | after she’d gotten to know you better. | 事情又会怎样 |
[28:26] | Maybe the two of you would still be together. | 或许你们俩还在一起 |
[28:28] | – We wouldn’t be. – How do you know? | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[28:30] | Because it might have taken me a while to tell you the truth, | 或许我想了一想才告诉你真相 |
[28:32] | but from the first second I looked at you, | 但从我第一眼见到你的时候 |
[28:35] | I wanted to tell you everything about me. | 就想把我的一切摊开在你面前 |
[28:38] | And when I finally did tell you the truth, | 当我终于告诉你真相时 |
[28:41] | you didn’t tell me that you never wanted to see me again. | 你没说你再也不想见到我 |
[28:47] | You accepted me. | 你接受了我 |
[28:49] | Actually, I slapped you. | 实际上我扇了你一巴掌 |
[28:52] | – And then you kissed me. – Yeah. | -然后你吻了我 -对 |
[28:55] | And stayed with me. | 还继续和我在一起 |
[28:58] | And loved me anyway. | 无论如何都爱我 |
[29:06] | – Jack. – What can I do for you, Harvey? | -杰克 -有什么能效劳 哈维 |
[29:08] | I wanted to thank you for standing up for me today. | 我想感谢你今天为我出头 |
[29:11] | I told Jessica I’m ready to be a team player. | 我告诉杰西卡我准备好跟团队合作了 |
[29:14] | Maybe now the two of you will believe me. | 或许现在你们俩会相信我了 |
[29:15] | Well, I don’t know if I’m willing to go that far, | 这我还不太确定 |
[29:17] | but I appreciate what you did. | 但我感激你今天所做的 |
[29:19] | Can I speak freely? | 能让我说几句吗 |
[29:20] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[29:21] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[29:23] | I told Mike the reason | 我告诉迈克 |
[29:24] | that I went after you in the first place | 我一开始就针对你是因为 |
[29:26] | was that everything comes easy to you, | 对你来说一切都来得容易 |
[29:29] | but I’m not the only one that feels that way. | 但这么想的可不是我一个人 |
[29:31] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[29:32] | I may have stopped Louis | 我或许能暂时阻止路易 |
[29:33] | from suspending you for the moment, | 让你停职 |
[29:35] | but that vote’s not gonna go well for you. | 但投票的结果可能对你不利 |
[29:37] | You’re saying I can do something to change the outcome. | 你是说我能做些什么改变结果 |
[29:39] | I’m saying you could do something to change the way | 我是说你可以做些什么改变 |
[29:41] | the partners feel about you. | 其他合伙人对你的看法 |
[29:42] | You want me to take this suspension voluntarily? | 你希望我自愿接受停职吗 |
[29:44] | If this were a month ago, | 如果这事发生在一个月前 |
[29:45] | I’d want you to take your name off the wall. | 我会希望你把名字从墙上拿掉 |
[29:47] | But you need to do something to humble yourself. | 但你的确需要做出谦逊的姿态 |
[29:49] | What exactly that is, is up to you. | 具体怎么做 是你自己的决定 |
[30:08] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[30:09] | The receptionist told me where to find you. | 接待处告诉了我你的办公室 |
[30:11] | Well, she shouldn’t have, | 她不该这么做 |
[30:12] | so why don’t you find your way out? | 不如你自行离开吧 |
[30:13] | Claire, I’m here to apologize. | 克莱尔 我是来道歉的 |
[30:16] | Look, you got under my skin | 你说我没经验 |
[30:18] | when you called me inexperienced | 让我很不舒服 |
[30:19] | because the truth is I haven’t been doing this very long. | 因为我确实没做多久 |
[30:24] | So I shot back, | 所以我就采取反击 |
[30:25] | and I went overboard to try and– | 于是就越界想… |
[30:26] | Show me that you were better than me. | 证明你比我强 |
[30:29] | Yes, and I ended up blowing the deal for both of us, | 没错 结果我们两败俱伤 |
[30:32] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:34] | Well, they say you learn from your mistakes. | 俗话说吃一堑长一智 |
[30:37] | That’s the thing. | 没错 |
[30:38] | I have already learned, | 我已经吸取教训了 |
[30:40] | and I think that I have a way to get both of us a win. | 我认为我找到了双赢的办法 |
[30:45] | Gigadyne. They’re a major client at your firm. | 格格丹 你们的大客户 |
[30:48] | What if you were to bring them the acquisition of Metadesk? | 不如你让他们来收购元桌面 |
[30:51] | Why would they want this? | 他们为什么要买 |
[30:52] | Because they need fulfillment software | 因为他们需要执行软件来 |
[30:53] | to increase their sales in Europe, | 提高他们在欧洲的销售量 |
[30:55] | and we’re a perfect fit. | 而我们就是最佳选择 |
[30:57] | You researched my client? | 你调查了我的客户 |
[31:00] | Like I said, I learn from my mistakes. | 我说过了 吃一堑 长一智 |
[31:09] | – Hey. – Oh, don’t “Hey” Me. | -你好啊 -少来这套 |
[31:11] | You’re up to something. | 你是无事不登三宝殿 |
[31:13] | Why would you say that? | 干嘛这么说 |
[31:15] | I worked for you for 12 years. | 我为你工作了12年 |
[31:16] | You think I can’t tell when you’re up to something? | 你觉得我还分不出你有没有事吗 |
[31:19] | – Donna– – Harvey, | -唐娜 -哈维 |
[31:19] | If you’re coming to me in here, | 既然你是来这里找的我 |
[31:20] | that means you don’t want Louis to know. | 那就说明你不想让路易知道 |
[31:22] | And I don’t work for you anymore–I work for him. | 可我已经不再为你工作了 我现在是他的人 |
[31:24] | I know that, and I know what I’m about to ask | 我知道 我也知道我将要问的事情 |
[31:27] | might put you in between me and Louis. | 可能会置你于两难之地 |
[31:29] | But I want you to help me figure out something I can do | 但我希望你能帮我 看看我能做些什么 |
[31:31] | that’ll move the partners not to suspend me. | 阻止合伙人停我的职 |
[31:34] | Then tell me this. | 那就告诉我 |
[31:37] | What did Louis say to you that made you hit him? | 那天路易跟你说了什么 居然能让你动手打他 |
[31:39] | Why are you asking me that? | 为什么要问这个 |
[31:40] | Because you’re asking me to pick your side, | 因为你让我和你一伙 |
[31:42] | and I need to know if you deserve it. | 那我就要知道你是不是值得 |
[31:45] | Donna, | 唐娜 |
[31:46] | if you don’t know me well enough to know | 要是到现在了你都还不了解我 |
[31:48] | that I deserve your help by now, | 觉得我不值得你帮的话 |
[31:50] | nothing I tell you is gonna matter. | 那我再说什么都是徒劳 |
[31:52] | But whether I deserve it or not, | 而无论我是否值得 |
[31:54] | I guarantee you Louis is going to have some dirty trick | 我可以向你保证 路易会用阴招 |
[31:56] | up his sleeve for that vote. | 为这次的投票做准备 |
[32:08] | Louis, I need to talk to you for a second. | 路易 我有话跟你说 |
[32:10] | Well, if you’re here to tell me not to play dirty, | 如果你是来劝我别玩阴的 |
[32:12] | you’re wasting your breath because Donna already did it. | 那就别白费口舌了 因为唐娜已经劝过了 |
[32:13] | I’m not here to do that, | 我不是来劝你的 |
[32:14] | because you already played dirty. | 因为你已经在玩阴的了 |
[32:16] | I’m here to get you to vote against suspending Harvey. | 我是来劝你给哈维停职投反对票的 |
[32:18] | How the hell have I already played dirty? | 什么叫我已经在玩阴的了 |
[32:20] | You knew my partnership would mean something to Harvey, | 你明知我的合伙人资格对哈维来说有特殊意义 |
[32:22] | and instead of holding it outside of your feud, | 可你非但没有让此事避免涉入你们的纠纷 |
[32:25] | you used it to trick him back into the firm. | 反而利用它把他骗回了律所 |
[32:27] | Because, Mike, it was the only way to get justice. | 迈克 那是因为这是得到正义的唯一方式 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:31] | If you think that, then let me put this in terms | 如果你是这么想的话 那换句 |
[32:33] | that you might understand. | 你能懂的话说 就是 |
[32:35] | Harvey is Jon Snow, I’m his Uncle Benjen, | 哈维是琼恩·雪诺 而我是他的班扬叔叔 |
[32:38] | and you used me to lure him out | 你利用我把他引出来 |
[32:40] | so that everybody could stab him to death. | 这样大家就可以一人一刀把他捅死了 |
[32:42] | How dare you defile Game of Thrones | 你竟敢把哈维比做琼恩·雪诺 |
[32:43] | by comparing Harvey to Jon Snow. | 这绝对是对《权力的游戏》的玷污 |
[32:44] | That’s not the point, and you know it. | 你明知道 这不是重点 |
[32:46] | The point is, you betrayed Harvey, | 重点是 你背叛了哈维 |
[32:47] | the same way that kid betrayed Jon Snow. | 就像那个小孩背叛琼恩·雪诺一样 |
[32:50] | Well, in that case, it was for the good of the Watch. | 话虽如此 可那是为了所有的守夜人 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s what that kid thought, too. | 是啊 我觉得那小孩肯定也是这么想的 |
[32:55] | But I guarantee you, he’s going to regret stabbing his friend | 但我向你保证 他之后的一生都会在 |
[32:57] | for the rest of his miserable life. | 害过朋友的悔恨和痛苦中度过 |
[33:27] | Daniel Hardman’s office. | 丹尼尔·哈德曼办公室 |
[33:28] | I need to speak to him right now. | 立刻让他听电话 |
[33:30] | Who may I say is calling? | 请问是哪位来电 |
[33:31] | You know who it is, Stacy. | 你知道是谁 史黛西 |
[33:33] | Now get him on the goddamn phone. | 快让他接电话 |
[33:35] | He’s not here, but he left word for you. | 他现在不在 但他有给你留言 |
[33:37] | He sent two packages. | 他寄了两个包裹 |
[33:39] | Either move forward on one of them, | 要么你按照一个继续 |
[33:40] | Or he’ll move forward on the other. | 要么他按照另一个继续 |
[33:57] | – Congratulations. – On what? | -祝贺你 -贺什么 |
[34:00] | On winning your first case as junior partner. | 祝贺你作为初级合伙人赢了第一个案子啊 |
[34:04] | I won my first case as junior partner? | 我赢了作为初级合伙人的第一个案子吗 |
[34:06] | Mm-hmm, turns out you had a brilliant idea. | 你有了一个超棒的主意 |
[34:09] | Oh, really? And what was my brilliant idea? | 真的吗 我想出了什么好主意 |
[34:12] | You know, for when I’m sitting around | 等我跟其他合伙人聊天时 |
[34:13] | shooting the shit with the other partners. | 就可以好好吹一下了 |
[34:15] | You sent me back to Claire | 你让我回去找克莱尔 |
[34:16] | to propose that she have one of her own clients buy Metadesk | 提议说让她自己的客户买下元桌面 |
[34:19] | and let Optela stay on board. | 让奥泰拉也加入进来 |
[34:21] | Rachel, that’s amazing. | 瑞秋 这想法真是太棒了 |
[34:23] | I can’t believe she went for it. | 我不敢相信她竟然真的同意了 |
[34:24] | She went for it, and Gigadyne went for it. | 她同意了 格格丹也同意了 |
[34:28] | Did you just say Gigadyne? | 你刚刚是说了格格丹吗 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[34:31] | Rachel, Gigadyne just announced they’re getting into | 瑞秋 格格丹刚公布了他们会 |
[34:32] | the Defense contracting business. | 接手国防部外包业务 |
[34:34] | – What? When? – Yeah. | -什么 什么时候的事 -是的 |
[34:35] | Yesterday–they already have their first contract. | 昨天 他们已经签了第一份合同了 |
[34:37] | Which means I just triggered a background check | 就是说我刚刚让这项交易涉及到的每个人 |
[34:39] | on every single person involved in this deal. | 都要接受背景调查 |
[34:42] | Mike, I am so sorry. | 迈克 真对不起 |
[34:44] | No, you couldn’t have known. | 不会 你也不知道会这样 |
[34:46] | And we don’t have time for “I’m sorrys” anyway. | 而且我们也没有时间说对不起 |
[34:47] | We have to find a way to take care of this | 在一切还来得及的时候 |
[34:48] | before it’s too late. | 我们得赶紧想办法补救 |
[34:49] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[34:53] | We’re gonna hide in plain sight. | 我们要大变活人 |
[34:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[34:56] | We’re gonna take my name off all of the paperwork, | 我们要把我的名字从所有的文件上删除 |
[34:58] | and we’re gonna hope to god nobody notices. | 然后祈祷没人发现 |
[35:07] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[35:10] | Catching up on my work. | 赶上我的工作进度啊 |
[35:12] | – Is that a problem? – No. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[35:14] | It’s just that I told you | 就是我跟你说过了 |
[35:16] | that I didn’t need you to do any transcribing. | 不用你再抄录这些了 |
[35:18] | And the way you said it got me thinking | 你说话时的语气让我想起了 |
[35:21] | about how you like making your plans on this thing. | 你有多喜欢把你的计划都录在里面 |
[35:24] | And then I came across this. | 然后我就听到了这个 |
[35:27] | Donna– | 唐娜 |
[35:28] | You think me opening up | 你觉得我对你敞开心扉 |
[35:30] | about having panic attacks is manipulation? | 告诉你我有恐慌症是在控制你吗 |
[35:32] | I don’t even think you really had panic attacks, | 我都不觉得你真有恐慌症 |
[35:34] | let alone are going to therapy. | 更别说去治疗了 |
[35:35] | Well, I am. | 我有 |
[35:36] | And I opened up to you about it, | 而我对你说出实情 |
[35:38] | and then you looked me in the eye, | 之后你却着我的眼睛 |
[35:39] | and you used Mike’s partnership to lure me back. | 利用迈克的晋升会议引我回来 |
[35:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:43] | I did. | 是我做的 |
[35:45] | Because I wanted you to know how it feels | 因为我想让你明白这种感受 |
[35:47] | when someone says one thing to your face | 当一个人当面承诺你一件事 |
[35:50] | and then turns right around | 转身就做了 |
[35:52] | and does the exact opposite, like you did– | 完全相反的事 就像你对我做的 |
[35:55] | He revealed those things to you, | 他把这些事情告诉了你 |
[35:57] | and you recorded him so you could play it for the partners? | 可是你却录下来 为了放给其他的合伙人听 |
[36:01] | I wasn’t trying to record him saying those things. | 我不是想录他说的那些东西 |
[36:03] | I just wanted proof that he hit me. | 我只是想拿到他打我的证据 |
[36:04] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[36:06] | You didn’t care what you got. | 你根本不在乎你拿到的是什么 |
[36:07] | You just wanted to get him. | 你只是想打倒他 |
[36:09] | You’re damn right I did. | 你还真说对了 |
[36:09] | He hit me. | 他打了我 |
[36:11] | He got Esther. | 他抢走埃斯特 |
[36:13] | He gets away with everything. | 他永远随心所欲 |
[36:15] | Maybe he does. | 也许是的 |
[36:18] | And if you want to try to get him suspended, | 如果你想让他被停职 |
[36:20] | that’s your right. | 那是你的权利 |
[36:21] | But if you use his weaknesses to publicly humiliate him, | 但你利用他的弱点公开羞辱他 |
[36:29] | I’m done working for you. | 我就不再为你工作了 |
[36:46] | Rachel, | 瑞秋 |
[36:48] | what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:49] | We already sent back all of the contracts. | 我们已经把所有合同发回去了 |
[36:50] | I know, I just came by | 我知道 我只是过来一下 |
[36:51] | because you missed a signature on the last page. | 你忘记最后一页的签名了 |
[36:53] | No, I didn’t miss it. | 不 我没忘 |
[36:54] | – I was holding off on signing it. – Why? | -我只是想暂缓签署 -为什么 |
[36:56] | Because I was wondering why you made changes | 因为我在想你为什么做了 |
[36:58] | to seven different addendums without redlining them for me. | 七处不同的增补 却不告知我 |
[37:01] | They’re just signatory pages of a few lists of partners, | 那只是签署页几个合伙人名单 |
[37:04] | so I didn’t think that that warranted a redline. | 我不觉得有必要做告知 |
[37:06] | You didn’t or your partner didn’t? | 是你不觉得 还是你的合伙人不觉得 |
[37:07] | Neither of us did. He has a big client in defense, | 我们都不觉得 他在国防部有个客户 |
[37:09] | and so even though we don’t rep Gigadyne, | 而且虽然我们不代理格格丹 |
[37:11] | he was worried they might see it as a conflict. | 他也担心他们认为有利益冲突 |
[37:13] | The reason he’s worried is not because of a conflict. | 他担心的不是利益冲突 |
[37:16] | It’s because this transaction triggers a background check. | 是交易会引发背景审查 |
[37:19] | – Which means– – I told you the reason. | -也就是说 -我告诉你原因了 |
[37:21] | He’s repping another client and– | 他在代理另一位客户 而且… |
[37:23] | He’s lying to you, Rachel. | 他在骗你 瑞秋 |
[37:24] | You’re gonna find this impossible to believe, | 你会觉得这很难相信 |
[37:26] | but Mike Ross is a fraud, and he knows that I know. | 但迈克·罗斯是个骗子 他知道我知道这点 |
[37:28] | That’s why he sent you in at the last minute | 所以他最后一刻派你来了 |
[37:29] | when this was his deal from day one. | 可这明明从一开始就是他的交易 |
[37:31] | Are you crazy? He’s a partner | 你疯了吗 他是 |
[37:32] | at Pearson, Specter, Litt, | 皮尔斯-斯派克特-利特律所的合伙人 |
[37:33] | and you said your Mike Ross wasn’t 45. | 而你说你的迈克·罗斯不是45岁 |
[37:36] | So the Mike that I know– | 所以我认识的迈克… |
[37:37] | Oh, my god, you know. | 天呐 你知道 |
[37:42] | I don’t know anything, except that we just need– | 我什么都不知道 除了我们需要… |
[37:44] | I’m calling the D.A.’s office right now if you don’t tell me | 你要不告诉我发生了什么 |
[37:46] | what the hell’s going on. | 我就给检察官办公室打电话 |
[37:52] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[37:56] | So it is him. | 所以确实是他 |
[37:58] | Claire, please, you can’t turn him in. | 克莱尔 求你 你不能告发他 |
[38:00] | This isn’t about what I can’t do. | 这跟我不能怎么做无关 |
[38:03] | How could you be with a man like that after you found out? | 你发现了这事 怎么还能跟那样的人在一起 |
[38:06] | Because I already loved him. | 因为我已经爱上他了 |
[38:10] | Well, I’m sorry, Rachel. | 抱歉了 瑞秋 |
[38:11] | I just can’t turn the other way. | 我没法选另一条路 |
[38:12] | Don’t you understand what this is condoning? | 你知道你纵容了什么吗 |
[38:14] | Yes, I understand what it’s condoning, | 我明白 |
[38:15] | But you have to put yourself in my shoes. | 但你设身处地为我想想 |
[38:18] | Imagine you found out a year later, | 想象你是在一年之后 |
[38:21] | after you already knew the kind of man he is inside. | 已经了解了他的真实内心后才发现 |
[38:24] | Look, Claire, I’m… | 克莱尔 我… |
[38:26] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[38:27] | No, he’s not a lawyer, | 他确实不是律师 |
[38:31] | but he did turn his life around. | 但他的确改变了他的生活 |
[38:36] | You’re a smart woman, Rachel. | 你是个聪明的姑娘 瑞秋 |
[38:40] | But you are making a huge mistake. | 但你在犯一个天大的错误 |
[38:46] | Please, I am begging you. | 求你了 求你了 |
[39:14] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[39:16] | – She bought it? – She did. | -她信了 -是的 |
[39:24] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[39:26] | Did you think I couldn’t handle it? | 你是觉得我搞不定吗 |
[39:30] | I guess I was just worried that she’d figure it out anyway, | 我猜我只是担心她总会想明白 |
[39:33] | expose me, and then– | 揭发我 然后… |
[39:34] | There is no “And then.” | 没什么”然后” |
[39:37] | Because that didn’t happen. | 因为根本没有发生 |
[39:41] | Because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[39:44] | Because of us. | 是多亏我们 |
[39:48] | You’re wearing your ring at the office. | 你把戒指戴到办公室了 |
[39:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:52] | What made you decide to do that? | 你为什么决定那么做了 |
[39:56] | I…I just realized | 我…只是发现了 |
[40:00] | how much I love you, | 我有多爱你 |
[40:02] | and… | 而且… |
[40:05] | That’s not something I ever want to hide. | 也不想再藏着那份爱了 |
[40:08] | Ra– | 瑞… |
[40:19] | Jessica, can I talk to you for a second? | 杰西卡 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[40:21] | What is it, Louis? I’m heading home for the night. | 什么事 路易 我正要下班回家 |
[40:23] | I want to call off the vote. | 我想取消投票 |
[40:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:26] | The whole thing was a mistake. | 整件事都是错误 |
[40:28] | I want to call it off. | 我想取消 |
[40:30] | Louis, the vote is tomorrow morning. | 路易 投票就在明早 |
[40:32] | The only way it doesn’t happen | 唯一让它不发生的方法 |
[40:33] | is if you publicly tell everyone that Harvey didn’t hit you. | 就是你公开说明哈维没有打你 |
[40:37] | I can’t do that. I’ll lose all credibility. | 我不能那么做 我会失去信誉 |
[40:38] | Which is exactly why I wanted Harvey to take two weeks. | 所以我才想让哈维休假两周 |
[40:41] | To let you calm down. | 就是要让你冷静下来 |
[40:42] | Because I knew you’d change your mind. | 因为我知道你会改变主意 |
[40:45] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[40:46] | I have a vote to prepare for. | 我还得准备投票 |
[40:49] | Wait, what if I flip my vote? | 稍等 如果我改变投票立场呢 |
[40:50] | Flip whatever the hell you want, Louis. | 随你怎么改 路易 |
[40:53] | But you started this ball rolling, | 但这事是你挑起的 |
[40:54] | and now we all have to live with the consequences. | 如今我们都得承担其结果 |
[41:15] | I thought you were trying to avoid me. | 你不是在故意躲着我吗 |
[41:16] | I was. | 之前是的 |
[41:18] | But then I figured out you knew it was me anyway. | 但我又想到你总会知道是我的 |
[41:20] | How? | 怎么知道呢 |
[41:22] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[41:23] | No, it doesn’t. | 不重要 |
[41:28] | So why are you here? | 那你来做什么 |
[41:30] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢你 |
[41:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:37] | I also wanted to know why you’re letting it go. | 我还想知道你为什么愿意放过我 |
[41:43] | Because Rachel begged me to. | 因为瑞秋求我了 |
[41:47] | And because she said that she loved you | 因为她说她爱你 |
[41:48] | and that you turned your life around. | 而你改变了自己的生活 |
[41:50] | And you believed her? | 你相信她 |
[41:51] | I believe that she loves you. | 我相信她爱你 |
[41:53] | But if you really want to know the truth, | 但你要真想知道事实 |
[41:54] | no, I don’t believe that you turned your life around, | 我不相信你能改变你的生活 |
[41:56] | and I definitely don’t believe that you love her. | 而且绝对不相信你爱他 |
[41:58] | What? How can you say that? | 什么 你怎么能这么说 |
[42:00] | Because you’ve convinced her that it’s all gonna be okay, | 因为你说服她相信一切都会没事 |
[42:03] | that you two are just gonna get to live happily ever after, | 你俩会从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[42:05] | and I didn’t want to be the one | 我不想做那个 |
[42:06] | to make that all come crashing down. | 毁掉一切的恶人 |
[42:07] | But you know what, Mike? | 但你知道吗 迈克 |
[42:08] | One day, it is going to come crashing down. | 总有一天 这一切都会毁掉 |
[42:10] | And if you really do love her, | 如果你真爱她 |
[42:12] | you’ll put a stop to this right now. | 你会现在就停手 |
[42:14] | So, you think I should stop being a lawyer? | 你觉得我不该再做律师 |
[42:16] | I’m saying if you really love her, you won’t marry her. | 我是说你要真爱她 就不会跟她结婚 |