时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Mike Ross never went to law school. | 迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院 |
[00:10] | And I knew it, and I hired him anyway. | 我知道 但我还是雇了他 |
[00:13] | I still can’t stay, Harvey. | 我还是不能留下来 哈维 |
[00:15] | You’re making it seem like I’m the one | 你弄的像是我夺走了 |
[00:16] | that’s taking away your dream wedding. | 你的梦幻婚礼一样 |
[00:18] | You are the one taking away my dream wedding. | 本来就是你夺走了我的梦幻婚礼 |
[00:21] | Nothing would make me happier | 没什么能比让我 |
[00:22] | than to raise a glass to your new life, | 举杯庆祝你的新生活更能让我开心的 |
[00:24] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[00:25] | Oh, so now I shouldn’t get married. | 所以现在我不该结婚了 |
[00:26] | No, I’m saying you should quit. | 不 我是说你应该辞职 |
[00:27] | You tell me right now, why are you here? | 所以你现在告诉我 你为什么来这里 |
[00:29] | – It’s not that simple. – Why are you here? | -一言难尽 -你为什么来这里 |
[00:30] | Because I’m afraid! | 因为我害怕 |
[00:33] | You’re calling for an emergency vote of no confidence today? | 你今天召集了紧急不信任投票 |
[00:35] | Take a picture, because tomorrow morning, | 合个影吧 因为明天早上 |
[00:37] | those letters are coming down. | 这些字母就要撤下来了 |
[00:40] | Why should I believe you would even live up | 我为什么要相信你真的会 |
[00:41] | to your end of the bargain? | 实现你的承诺呢 |
[00:42] | Because I don’t give a shit | 因为我根本不在乎 |
[00:44] | about your war with Daniel Hardman. | 你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争 |
[00:46] | All I want to do is see you get down on your knees and say, | 我想要的只是看着你跪下 |
[00:50] | “I quit.” | 说”我退出” |
[00:51] | As of now, the company that’s been targeting our clients | 此时此刻 狙击我们客户的公司 |
[00:55] | is no longer represented by daniel hardman. | 已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了 |
[00:57] | All in favor of jessica staying? | 所有支持杰西卡留下的人 举手 |
[01:01] | How exactly did you get that termination letter for Forstman? | 你到底是怎么从傅滋曼那儿拿到解约书的 |
[01:04] | I agreed to step down. | 我同意辞职 |
[01:06] | You are not going to step down. | 你不能辞职 |
[01:08] | You’ve given up everything for this firm. | 你为这律所付出了一切 |
[01:10] | It’s time someone gave up something for you. | 该有人为你付出点东西了 |
[01:12] | Harvey, you didn’t just give me my dream. | 哈维 你不光给了我梦想 |
[01:15] | You gave me a family. | 还给了我一个家 |
[01:16] | But I’m gonna have a family of my own someday, | 但我终有一天会有自己的家 |
[01:18] | And I can’t have all of this hanging over their heads. | 我不能让这些事悬在他们头上 |
[01:21] | You don’t have to do this for me. | 你不必为我这么做 |
[01:23] | I’m doing it for us, | 我是为了我们 |
[01:24] | ’cause as long as you’re with me– | 因为只要你支持我 |
[01:25] | I’m with you. | 我支持你 |
[01:28] | – Michael James Ross. – Yes? | -迈克·詹姆斯·罗斯 -怎么了 |
[01:30] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit fraud. | 你因共谋欺诈被捕了 |
[01:49] | Michael Ross, I’m assistant U.S. Attorney Anita Gibbs, | 迈克·罗斯 我是助理检察官安妮塔·吉布斯 |
[01:52] | And unlike you, I’m a real attorney. | 不像你 我是个正牌律师 |
[01:54] | I’m not answering any questions | 我在见到我律师之前 |
[01:55] | until I speak to my lawyer. | 不会回答任何问题 |
[01:56] | I heard you asked for him before, | 我听说你之前要求他来 |
[01:57] | But while we’re waiting, I just wanted to let you know | 在我们静候时 我想让你知道 |
[02:00] | that I’m the one who’s gonna put you in jail. | 我会把你扔进监狱的 |
[02:03] | Nothing? | 什么都不说 |
[02:06] | Maybe you think that you’ve committed a victimless crime, | 你可能觉得你这是无受害人犯罪 |
[02:09] | But let me assure you, you haven’t. | 但我向你保证 并不是 |
[02:12] | By my estimation, you’ve worked on 88 legal cases | 据我估计 在你所谓的职业生涯中 |
[02:15] | in your so-called career, | 经手了88件案子 |
[02:17] | And you committed fraud every time you picked up the phone, | 每一次你拿起电话 |
[02:21] | mailed a letter, signed your name, | 发送邮件 签名 |
[02:23] | or appeared in court. | 或者出庭 你都在诈骗 |
[02:25] | Each instance carries a nine-month sentence, | 一个案件能判九个月监禁 |
[02:27] | And to tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话吧 |
[02:29] | I am too tired to do the addition. | 我都懒得算了 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m not. | 我不懒 |
[02:32] | If what you’re saying is true | 如果你说的是真的 |
[02:34] | and there’s a limit of one count per case, | 且每个案子限定为一次庭审 |
[02:36] | Then I’ll be going to prison for 66 years. | 那我将坐66年的牢 |
[02:40] | I’ve always been good at math. | 我数学相当好 |
[02:42] | Well, I haven’t. | 我数学没那么好 |
[02:43] | But what I am good at is putting away | 我拿手的是把像你这种 |
[02:45] | fake, cocky tough guys like you | 虚伪自大的骗子送进监狱 |
[02:48] | and seeing them break. | 然后看着你们垮掉 |
[02:51] | So here’s how this is gonna go. | 因此 接下来 |
[02:53] | You play ball, I go easy on you. | 你要是配合 我就不难为你 |
[02:56] | You don’t– | 不配合的话 |
[02:58] | In my experience, | 就我经验看 |
[03:00] | college boys, even fake ones, | 上过大学的人 即使是个冒牌大学生 |
[03:02] | don’t do well in prison. | 在监狱都很难撑下来 |
[03:06] | And if you think your people | 如果你觉得你的人 |
[03:08] | are rushing down here to bail you out, | 正在赶来保释你 |
[03:09] | you’ve got another thing coming, | 你想多了 |
[03:11] | because I’m gonna keep you in here all night. | 因为今晚我不会让你离开这的 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:20] | I’ll confess. | 我会认罪的 |
[03:23] | But I want the whole thing on tape. | 但我需要全程录影带记录 |
[03:32] | Harvey, thank god. I need to talk to you. | 哈维 谢天谢地 我有事跟你说 |
[03:34] | Rachel, calm down. What’s going on? | 瑞秋 冷静一下 怎么了 |
[03:36] | – Mike’s been arrested. – What? | -迈克被捕了 -什么 |
[03:37] | Two men from the U.S. Attorney’s office– | 有两个检察院的人 |
[03:38] | They just walked right up to him, and they arrested him. | 直接冲他上去 逮捕了他 |
[03:40] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:41] | All right. It’s gonna be okay. | 好好 不会有事的 |
[03:42] | It’s not gonna be okay! He’s by himself. | 怎么可能没事 他现在孤身一人 |
[03:44] | We have to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[03:45] | I’m going down there right now. | 我马上就去找他 |
[03:46] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[03:47] | Jessica, this isn’t up for you– | 杰西卡 这不是为了你 |
[03:48] | Harvey, from this second, | 哈维 从现在开始 |
[03:50] | you are an unindicted co-conspirator, | 你是个没被指控的同伙 |
[03:52] | and so am I. | 我同样是 |
[03:52] | And so are you, | 你也一样 |
[03:54] | which means none of us can afford to be anywhere near Mike. | 也就是说 我们谁都担不起靠近他的风险 |
[03:57] | I don’t care. Someone has to do something. | 我不管 总有人得做点什么 |
[03:59] | And if it isn’t going to be you, it’s going to be me. | 如果这个人不是你 那就是我 |
[04:02] | You’re gonna let her go down there? | 你会让她去 |
[04:03] | Harvey, she can knock on that door all she wants. | 哈维 她想去就可以去 |
[04:05] | They’re not gonna let her see him tonight. | 但他们今晚不会让她见他的 |
[04:06] | Besides, she’s his fiancée. | 再说了 她是他的未婚妻 |
[04:08] | Seeing him is not gonna make her look guilty. | 去见他不会让她看起上去有罪 |
[04:10] | It’s not gonna make me look guilty either. | 我去也不会 |
[04:11] | It makes me look like I’m standing by my guy. | 我是为了帮我兄弟 |
[04:13] | No, what’s gonna keep you from looking guilty | 唯一能让你看上去无罪的是 |
[04:16] | is you and I ripping up your letter of resignation. | 咱俩撕了你的辞职信 |
[04:18] | Jessica, I just made a deal with Forstman. | 杰西卡 我和傅滋曼达成了协议 |
[04:20] | He finds out that I’m still here, | 如果他发现我还在公司 |
[04:21] | He picks up the phone, calls Hardman, | 他只要给哈德曼打个电话 |
[04:23] | And the two of them pick this place apart. | 他俩就能毁了整间律所 |
[04:25] | And if whoever is prosecuting this case | 不管是谁负责追诉这个案子 |
[04:27] | finds out you left on the same night they arrested Mike, | 发现他们逮捕迈克当晚你就辞职 |
[04:29] | then we may as well turn ourselves in. | 那我们还不如赶紧自首 |
[04:31] | Which is why I need to get in there | 这就是为什么我得 |
[04:33] | And talk to Mike as his lawyer. | 作为迈克的律师去找他 |
[04:37] | Then this is what’s going to happen. | 那接下来事情要这样 |
[04:39] | You are now his lawyer. | 现在你是他的律师 |
[04:42] | But you do whatever you have to do to work out of your house, | 你在这里做你要做的事 |
[04:45] | because I’m not telling anybody you resigned. | 因为我不会告诉任何人你辞职了 |
[04:49] | This is AUSA Anita Gibbs with Michael Ross. | 这里是检察官助理安妮塔·吉布斯和迈克·罗斯 |
[04:52] | The time is 11:05 P.M. | 现在是晚上11:05 |
[04:53] | Mr. Ross has agreed to confess, | 罗斯先生同意认罪 |
[04:55] | with the stipulation that he do it on videotape. | 前提是需要录像带记录整个过程 |
[04:58] | I actually never said I’d confess. | 实际上我没说要认罪 |
[04:59] | I said I’d talk. | 我是说我会谈谈 |
[05:01] | You did say you’d confess. | 你说的确实是认罪 |
[05:04] | Maybe I did, but then again, | 也许我是说了 但同时 |
[05:05] | I also asked to see my lawyer at 9:03. | 我在9:03时就要求见我的律师了 |
[05:08] | It’s two hours later, | 两小时过去了 |
[05:09] | and I still haven’t been able to do that, | 而我还没有见到我的律师 |
[05:10] | which means anything that I’ve said | 这意味着从那时到现在这段时间内 |
[05:12] | between then and now is not only inadmissible, | 我所说的一切都不能作为证据 |
[05:14] | it’s also evidence that you violated my rights. | 同时这还是你侵犯了我的权力的证据 |
[05:16] | Oh, I get it. You just wanted to get that on tape. | 我明白了 你只是想把这段录下来 |
[05:18] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[05:20] | And if I don’t see my lawyer in an hour, | 还有 假如一小时只内我见不到我的律师 |
[05:21] | you better be able to prove that you’ve made every effort | 你最好能够证明你尽了最大努力 |
[05:23] | to contact him and couldn’t. | 去联系他 但失败了 |
[05:27] | I know I’m not supposed to know these things | 我明白我不该知道这些事 |
[05:28] | because I’m not a lawyer, but I do… | 因为我不是律师 但我确实知道… |
[05:33] | because I am. | 因为我是律师 |
[05:34] | Okay, you’ve had your fun. | 好了 你玩够了吧 |
[05:36] | Now I’m gonna have mine. | 轮到我了 |
[05:38] | Your lawyer actually did show up about half hour ago. | 你的律师半小时前确实出现过 |
[05:40] | There seemed to be a little miscommunication | 但关于你在哪间房间的问题上 |
[05:42] | about what room you were in, | 出了点沟通问题 |
[05:44] | But that’s all been straightened out. | 但后来一切都弄清楚了 |
[05:46] | So… | 所以… |
[05:47] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[05:53] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[05:54] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[05:55] | You thought you were gonna see Harvey Specter | 你以为你会见到哈维·斯佩克特 |
[05:57] | come in this room | 走进这间房间 |
[05:58] | so you two could get your stories straight. | 这样你俩就能对好口供了 |
[06:00] | Apparently that’s not gonna happen. | 显然这事儿不会发生了 |
[06:02] | Now, normally this is the part where I leave the room, | 通常这时我会离开房间 |
[06:04] | but almost looks like you want me to stay. | 但你看上去想让我留下啊 |
[06:09] | Just so you know, we can’t watch or record | 提醒你一句 我们没办法看到或记录 |
[06:11] | anything that happens in here– | 这里发生的任何事情… |
[06:13] | attorney-client privilege and whatnot. | 因为律师与当事人的特权之类的 |
[06:15] | But if you’re innocent of these charges, | 但假如你是无辜的 |
[06:17] | I’m sure you have nothing to fear, | 我确信你没什么理由害怕 |
[06:19] | being alone in this room… | 单独和那个人… |
[06:22] | with that man. | 待在这间房间里 |
[07:05] | What are you doing here, Robert? | 你来这里干什么 罗伯特 |
[07:07] | Rachel called me and asked me to help you. | 瑞秋打电话给我叫我来帮你 |
[07:10] | – Is she okay? – No. | -她还好吗 -不 |
[07:11] | She’s not, | 她不好 |
[07:13] | Because she’s out there, and you’re in here. | 因为她在外面 而你在里面 |
[07:15] | And so you’re gonna tell me right now, | 所以你得立刻告诉我 |
[07:17] | is this shit true? | 这件事是真的吗 |
[07:20] | Listen, I can explain everything. | 听着 我可以解释一切 |
[07:22] | I don’t need an explanation! | 我不需要解释 |
[07:23] | I want an answer to the goddamn question. | 我只想要那个问题的答案 |
[07:24] | Lawyers don’t ask that question. | 律师不会问那个问题的 |
[07:26] | I’m not asking you as your lawyer. | 我不是以你的律师的身份在问你 |
[07:27] | I’m asking you as a man. | 我是以一个男人的身份在发问 |
[07:34] | You know what the answer is. | 你知道答案是什么的 |
[07:35] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[07:41] | You wanted the truth, and now you got it, | 你想要真相 现在你得到真相了 |
[07:43] | But you got to tell me what are you doing here, Robert. | 但你得告诉我你来这里干什么 罗伯特 |
[07:45] | I told you, I’m here because Rachel begged me to help you… | 我告诉你了 我来这里是因为瑞秋求我来帮你 |
[07:49] | not because I give a shit about what happens to you. | 不是因为我关心你的情况 |
[07:52] | So you’re gonna do exactly what I say, | 所以你得完全按照我说的做 |
[07:54] | and I’m gonna help you get out of this thing. | 而我会帮你从这件事里脱身 |
[07:59] | No, there’s no getting out of this thing. | 不 没有办法从中脱身的 |
[08:00] | Oh, yes, there is, and you damn well know it. | 是有的 而且你也清楚这一点 |
[08:04] | That woman doesn’t get anything by prosecuting a fraud like you, | 那女人无法从起诉你这样一个骗子中得到任何东西 |
[08:07] | but she would love to get Harvey Specter. | 但她会很乐意抓住哈维·斯佩克特的 |
[08:08] | I’m not turning on Harvey. | 我不会背叛哈维的 |
[08:10] | Oh, he would do the same goddamn thing to you in a heartbeat. | 他可是会毫不犹豫地出卖你 |
[08:12] | If you think that, then you don’t know Harvey. | 假如你那样想 那是你不了解哈维 |
[08:13] | You better listen to me! | 你最好听我的 |
[08:15] | You better get your head out of your ass, | 你最好想想清楚了 |
[08:17] | because I’m throwing you a goddamn lifeline. | 因为我抛给了你一条救生索 |
[08:19] | It’s the only chance you’re gonna get | 这是拯救你那可悲人生仅存那点东西的 |
[08:20] | to save what’s left of your miserable life. | 唯一机会了 |
[08:24] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[08:27] | Then you are on your own. | 那你就自求多福吧 |
[08:32] | Robert, please– | 罗伯特 拜托了… |
[08:33] | Whatever you’re gonna say… | 无论你想说什么… |
[08:35] | don’t say it. | 别说 |
[08:37] | The truth is, you’re doing me a favor, | 事实上 你是帮了我一个忙 |
[08:39] | because after I got you out of this, | 因为在我帮你脱身之后 |
[08:40] | I was gonna tell you to stay away from Rachel for the rest of your life, | 我本来会要求你在余生中都远离瑞秋的 |
[08:44] | but I don’t have to do it now, | 但如今我不用这么做了 |
[08:47] | because you’re gonna wind up in prison anyway. | 因为不管怎样你都要蹲监狱了 |
[09:02] | Louis. | 路易 |
[09:05] | – What’s going on? – Donna, I need to come in. | -怎么回事 -唐娜 让我进去 |
[09:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:13] | Donna, I need you to sit down. | 唐娜 你得坐下 |
[09:14] | – Louis– – I said you need to sit down. | -路易 -我说了你得坐下 |
[09:17] | What happened to Harvey? | 哈维出什么事了 |
[09:20] | Please tell me that he’s okay. | 求求你告诉我他没事 |
[09:22] | Mike’s been arrested. | 迈克被捕了 |
[09:24] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:26] | – We have to go see him. – No, no, no. | -我们得去看他 -不不不 |
[09:28] | We can’t go anywhere near him. | 我们不能接近他 |
[09:30] | – What? – You can’t go down there. | -什么 -你不能过去 |
[09:32] | Louis, so help me god, if you turn your back on Mike | 路易 上帝啊 假如你背弃了迈克 |
[09:34] | and you claim that this has nothing to do with you– | 然后还声称这件事和你无关… |
[09:36] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:37] | You’re gonna want to do everything you can | 你会想尽一切努力 |
[09:39] | to get to Mike and express your support, | 去到迈克身边 以表支持 |
[09:40] | but I am telling you, | 但我告诉你 |
[09:42] | that is a bad idea. | 那是个坏主意 |
[09:44] | Then I need to talk to Harvey. | 那我得和哈维谈谈 |
[09:46] | No, you don’t. | 不 不行 |
[09:47] | You need to stay the hell away from him, too, | 你和他也得离得远远的 |
[09:49] | and count your blessings that you don’t work for him anymore, | 你该庆幸你不再为他工作了 |
[09:52] | ’cause if all of a sudden | 因为假如忽然之间 |
[09:53] | you start showing up on his doorstep, | 你开始出现在他面前 |
[09:55] | you are gonna find yourself next up on the prosecutor’s list. | 你就会发现自己也上了检察官的黑名单了 |
[09:58] | Louis, this is Mike and Harvey we’re talking about. | 路易 我们说的是迈克和哈维啊 |
[10:00] | They’re family. | 他们是我们的家人 |
[10:01] | I am not saying they’re not. | 我没在否认这一点 |
[10:02] | I’m saying the more contact you have with them, | 我只是说你和他们联系得越紧密 |
[10:04] | the worse it is for all of us. | 情况就会对我们所有人越不利 |
[10:06] | Okay, I won’t go down there. | 好吧 我不会过去的 |
[10:10] | But I am going to see Rachel, | 但我得去看看瑞秋 |
[10:11] | and if you think you’re gonna stop me, | 假如你觉得自己阻止得了我的话 |
[10:13] | you are out of your mind. | 那你就是疯了 |
[10:19] | I am telling you, I am his attorney. | 我告诉你了 我是他的律师 |
[10:21] | If you don’t let me see him, | 假如你不让我见他 |
[10:22] | I’m gonna break through that door. | 我就闯进去 |
[10:24] | You can bluster all you want, but you’re not getting in | 你可以随便吵吵 但你不能进去 |
[10:27] | because he’s already with his attorney. | 因为他的律师已经在里面了 |
[10:28] | – What? – You dirty son of a bitch. | -什么 -你个肮脏的龟孙子 |
[10:30] | Robert, calm down. | 罗伯特 冷静 |
[10:32] | I’m not calming shit. | 滚你妈的冷静 |
[10:33] | You brought this kid into my life. | 你把这个孩子带进我的生活 |
[10:35] | You put my daughter’s future in jeopardy. | 你危及了我女儿的未来 |
[10:36] | Look, I know you’re upset– | 听着 我知道你很生气… |
[10:37] | Upset? | 生气 |
[10:38] | You’re lucky I don’t lay you out right now. | 你该庆幸我没有立马宰了你 |
[10:42] | Robert, listen to me. | 罗伯特 听我说 |
[10:44] | Mike Ross is a good man. | 迈克·罗斯是个好人 |
[10:46] | He came to me from nothing. | 他遇到我的时候一无所有 |
[10:47] | I saw something in him, | 但我看到了他身上的一些品质 |
[10:48] | and you did, too, and that’s why you’re here. | 你也一样看到了 所以你才会在这里 |
[10:50] | No, I was here to get him to turn on you, | 不 我是来让他检举你的 |
[10:52] | but he’s too stupid to do that. | 但他太蠢了没答应 |
[10:54] | And I don’t know if he’s gonna change his mind or not, | 我也不知道他会不会改变主意 |
[10:56] | but I don’t care anymore, | 但我已经不在乎了 |
[10:57] | and I don’t give a damn if I ever see either of you again. | 我也不在乎能不能再见到你们任何一个 |
[11:02] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:03] | He’s not Mike Ross’s attorney anymore–I am. | 他不再是迈克·罗斯的律师了 我才是 |
[11:05] | So let me the hell in. | 赶紧让我进去 |
[11:11] | Robert Zane? Really? | 罗伯特·赞恩 真的吗 |
[11:13] | I’m hurt. | 我很受伤 |
[11:14] | – Harvey, this is real. – I know. | -哈维 这一切都是来真的 -我知道 |
[11:16] | And the first we need to figure out is who tipped them off. | 我们需要弄清楚的第一件事是谁告的密 |
[11:18] | Why the hell do we need to do that? | 我们为什么要那么做 |
[11:19] | Because if we’re gonna get you out of this, | 因为如果我们想把你救出去 |
[11:20] | we have to know every damn thing they have on you. | 我们需要知道他们抓住的所有把柄 |
[11:22] | Are you crazy? There’s no getting out of this. | 你疯了吗 我出不去的 |
[11:24] | I haven’t lost a case before, and I’m not about to start now. | 我从来没有输过官司 也不会从这件开始输 |
[11:26] | This isn’t just some other case. | 这不是普通的官司 |
[11:27] | They’re gonna check the facts, and when they do– | 他们需要去核实线索 当他们去的时候 |
[11:29] | They’re gonna find what we let them find. | 他们只能发现我们让他们发现的信息 |
[11:30] | – You can’t know that. – Yes, I can. | -你无法保证这点 -我可以 |
[11:32] | – That’s bullshit! – This is not bullshit! | -你胡扯 -我没有胡扯 |
[11:35] | Look, we can win this case. | 我们能赢的 |
[11:36] | I don’t care about winning this thing. | 我不在乎赢不赢 |
[11:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[11:38] | Harvey, I did this! | 哈维 我做了什么我知道 |
[11:51] | You didn’t do shit because they don’t have shit. | 你什么都没做 因为他们没有证据 |
[11:58] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:00] | Mike, you’re in the Harvard database. | 迈克 哈佛的数据库里有你 |
[12:02] | You have a transcript. | 你有成绩单 |
[12:04] | You’re in the bar. | 你也考过司法考试 |
[12:05] | You’re a practicing attorney. | 你是个执业律师 |
[12:07] | Those facts are real, | 这些都是真的 |
[12:09] | just like every case you ever worked on | 就像你一路以来办过的每一个案子 |
[12:10] | and every person you’ve helped along the way. | 帮过的每一个人一样 |
[12:15] | Harvey, this woman’s not joking. | 哈维 这个女人不是在闹着玩 |
[12:16] | That woman has to show you’re a fraud, | 那个女人必须证明你是个冒牌货 |
[12:18] | but as far as the world knows, you’re a goddamn lawyer, | 但全世界都知道 你是个律师 |
[12:21] | and that’s the way it’s gonna stay. | 而且会一直当下去 |
[12:22] | And don’t forget– | 别忘了 |
[12:24] | we don’t need to prove you’re a lawyer. | 我们不需要证明你是个律师 |
[12:25] | She needs to prove you’re not. | 她需要证明你不是 |
[12:30] | Rachel, calm down. | 瑞秋 冷静点 |
[12:31] | I can’t calm down. | 我无法冷静 |
[12:32] | No one will tell me anything. I can’t go and see him. | 没人能告诉我任何事 我也不能去见他 |
[12:34] | It is the worst moment of his life, | 这是他人生最糟糕的时刻 |
[12:36] | and I’m not there for him. | 我却不能陪在他身边 |
[12:37] | Well, you will be when you can. | 只要允许你会去的 |
[12:38] | On top of all that, | 除此之外 |
[12:40] | I don’t know what my dad’s gonna do when he gets there. | 我也不知道我爸爸去了会做什么 |
[12:43] | You called your dad? | 你打给了你爸爸 |
[12:46] | Rachel, I don’t think that was a good idea. | 瑞秋 我认为这不是个好办法 |
[12:47] | Well, I couldn’t just sit here and do nothing. | 那我也不能坐在这里什么也不做啊 |
[12:49] | Mike’s been arrested. | 迈克被逮捕了 |
[12:50] | Jessica’s talking about unindicted co-conspirators. | 杰西卡在说什么未被追诉共犯 |
[12:53] | Okay, well then, he and Harvey will just have to work it out. | 那他和哈维一定会找到解决办法的 |
[12:55] | And what if they don’t? | 如果他们找不到呢 |
[12:57] | Rachel, when I was in trouble, | 瑞秋 我之前遇到麻烦的时候 |
[12:58] | Harvey got me out of it. | 哈维帮我摆脱了困境 |
[13:00] | This is what he does. | 他就是干这个的 |
[13:02] | I am telling you, he will get Mike out of this. | 听我说 他一定会帮迈克拜托困境的 |
[13:06] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:08] | The thought of him… | 一想到他 |
[13:12] | in there all alone. | 一个人在里面 |
[13:14] | He’ll be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[13:17] | It’s just one night. | 只是一晚而已 |
[13:28] | Man, what are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[13:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:30] | Your eyes are going up and down on me, man. | 你上上下下的打量我 |
[13:32] | It don’t feel like nothing. | 不像没什么 |
[13:34] | They all say, “Nothing. Wasn’t doing nothing.” | 他们都说 没什么 什么也没做 |
[13:38] | It don’t matter what you say and do once you’re inside. | 进了这里 说什么做什么就都不重要了 |
[13:41] | Little snot like you won’t last a week. | 像你这样的 在里面撑不过一周 |
[13:46] | You hear what I said? | 听见我说的了吗 |
[13:47] | You won’t last a week in there. | 你在里面撑不过一周 |
[13:48] | You might not last a night in here. | 你在这也许都撑不过一夜 |
[13:50] | Listen, man– | 听着 伙计 |
[13:53] | Hey! Get your hands off him, you piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 把手拿开 |
[13:56] | You’re lucky, but they won’t be here all night. | 算你走运 但他们不会在这里一整晚的 |
[13:58] | Yeah, neither will you. | 是啊 但你也不会 |
[13:58] | Hey, it’s fine. It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[14:00] | Leave him in here with me. It’s cool. | 不用管他 我没事的 |
[14:02] | I mean, unless you’re gonna let a federal marshal | 我是说 除非你准备让一个联邦法警 |
[14:05] | beat the shit out of me just to try and scare me | 把我打一顿然后恐吓我 |
[14:07] | into making a deal. | 达成认罪协议 |
[14:12] | Agent Ron Da’mico, right? | 罗恩·达米科探员 对吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I saw your picture out in the hall | 我在大厅里看到你的照片了 |
[14:20] | getting a commendation from the U.S. Attorney. | 接受检察院颁奖 |
[14:22] | Of course, you didn’t have a beard in that photo, | 当然了 照片里你没胡子 |
[14:25] | but you look the same to me. | 但在我看来长的一样 |
[14:27] | You’re a smart kid. | 你是个聪明人 |
[14:29] | I guess that’s how you got away with what you got away with. | 我想你就是这样逃过惩罚的 |
[14:31] | But you didn’t really get away with it, did you? | 但你也不算逃过了 是吧 |
[14:36] | I am a marshal, but the next guy won’t be, | 我是个法警 但下一个人就不是了 |
[14:39] | and you give him that know-it-all attitude, | 你要是也给他摆一副无所不知的态度 |
[14:41] | and like I said, you won’t last a night. | 就像我说的 你连一晚上都撑不过 |
[14:46] | Yeah, well, for the record, I’m not getting sent away, | 但顺便说一句 我不会被送走的 |
[14:49] | but even if I was, it wouldn’t be a place like that. | 就算离开 也不会进监狱 |
[14:51] | Oh, if you think you’re going to club fed… | 如果你认为自己能去个高级监狱 |
[14:54] | you don’t know Anita Gibbs. | 那你真是太不了解安妮塔·吉布斯了 |
[14:57] | Sleep well, sweetheart. | 做个好梦 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[15:16] | He’s in custody. | 他被拘留了 |
[15:18] | And the bail hearing? | 保释听证会呢 |
[15:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:22] | Because I’m not representing him. | 因为我不是他的代理律师 |
[15:24] | Now, are you done asking me questions? | 你的问题问完了吗 |
[15:25] | Because I have a few of my own, | 因为我也有一些问题 |
[15:27] | Like how the hell could you do this? | 比如你怎么能这样 |
[15:30] | Dad, because I love him. | 爸爸 因为我爱他 |
[15:32] | That’s sweet, but you sound like a teenager, | 那很好 但你听起来像个孩子 |
[15:34] | and right now your mother is sobbing, | 你妈妈知道了以后 |
[15:36] | knowing what you’ve done to yourself. | 一直在抹眼泪 |
[15:38] | Dad, Mike is the same man that you worked with. | 爸爸 迈克还是那个曾经与你共事的人 |
[15:41] | And you said yourself there are things | 而且你自己也说过 |
[15:43] | that you did in your past that you’re not proud of. | 你过去也曾做过一些难以启齿的事 |
[15:45] | Don’t you dare compare me to him. | 不要拿我和他相提并论 |
[15:47] | I am not a fraud. | 我可不是骗子 |
[15:49] | I am not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[15:57] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[15:59] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[16:03] | I tried to get him out, | 我试图把他救出来 |
[16:05] | but he’s living in a dream world, | 但他像生活在梦里面一样 |
[16:07] | and so are you if you think this boy is done | 如果你觉得他不会再毁掉你的生活 |
[16:09] | ruining your life. | 那你也在做梦 |
[16:10] | Why did you even come here? | 那你为什么还要来 |
[16:11] | I came here to tell you to look in the mirror | 我来是想让你照照镜子 |
[16:14] | and get rid of him. | 然后摆脱他 |
[16:19] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[16:31] | Then I can’t help you. | 那我也帮不了你 |
[16:52] | I was wondering when you were gonna pay me a visit. | 我还在想你什么时候会来找我呢 |
[16:54] | You know who I am? | 你认识我 |
[16:55] | I know everyone in my crosshairs. | 我认识我瞄准的每一个猎物 |
[16:56] | Now pass me the cream and tell me what you want. | 把奶油递给我 然后告诉我你来的目的 |
[16:59] | I want to know why you arrested my associate | 我想知道你为什么在没有正当理由的情况下 |
[17:01] | without just cause. | 就逮捕了我的同事 |
[17:03] | Because Mike Ross is a fraud, | 因为迈克·罗斯是个骗子 |
[17:05] | and I’m gonna make sure he never sees | 我保证会让他再也看不到 |
[17:06] | the inside of a courtroom again, | 法庭是什么样子 |
[17:07] | unless he’s wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 除非他穿上那件橙色的囚服上庭受审 |
[17:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 至于现在 我就先失陪了 |
[17:12] | I have an arraignment to prepare for. | 我还有一场传讯要准备 |
[17:14] | What if I was to tell you off the record | 如果我私下告诉你 |
[17:16] | Mike Ross was about to resign? | 迈克·罗斯已经打算辞职了呢 |
[17:18] | I’d say that sounds very convenient. | 那听起来还真是巧呢 |
[17:20] | Well, it isn’t. I’m telling you the truth. | 不是巧合 我说的是实话 |
[17:22] | And if your interest really is | 如果你真的只是想 |
[17:23] | in getting him out of the courtroom, | 让他以后都上不了庭的话 |
[17:24] | he was gonna do it himself. | 他其实也早有这个打算了 |
[17:26] | And why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[17:27] | I can get you his letter of resignation. | 我可以把他的辞职信给你 |
[17:29] | All you have to do is waive charges, | 你只要撤销指控 |
[17:31] | and I’ll get him to agree never to practice law again. | 我就能让他同意以后永不涉足律师业 |
[17:35] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do. | 我告诉你我会怎么做 |
[17:37] | You get me that letter, and I’ll waive his bail. | 你把那封信给我 我就免了他的保释金 |
[17:40] | I don’t need you to waive bail. | 我不用你免保释金 |
[17:41] | Whatever it is, he can pay for it. | 不管多少钱 他付的起 |
[17:43] | No, he can’t. I’ll freeze his assets. | 不 他付不起 因为我会冻结他的财产 |
[17:45] | In fact, I’ll make sure that he doesn’t get bail at all, | 其实 我会让他连保释都保不了 |
[17:49] | because hacking into the bar is a federal crime, | 因为黑进律师资格名单是联邦犯罪 |
[17:51] | and if he can do that, | 如果他有能力这么做 |
[17:52] | he sure as hell can flee the country. | 那他也一定可以潜逃出国 |
[17:54] | You have no proof he hacked into the bar. | 你根本没有证据证明他黑进律师资格名单 |
[17:56] | Doesn’t matter. It’s what he’s accused of. | 那不重要 这是他被指控的罪名 |
[17:58] | So you want to make sure he walks out of court today, | 所以如果你想他今天能走出法庭 |
[18:01] | you bring me the letter. | 那就把信给我 |
[18:14] | That better be you calling down to my office | 你最好是在打给我 |
[18:17] | to explain why your golden boy | 解释下为什么你的金童 |
[18:18] | was arrested for fraud last night. | 昨晚因诈欺罪被捕了 |
[18:21] | My golden boy? | 我的金童 |
[18:22] | You’re the one that nominated him for partner. | 是你提名他做合伙人的 |
[18:24] | Because you passed him over again and again, | 因为你一直在否决他 |
[18:26] | and I knew there was a reason for it, | 我早知道这中间有猫腻 |
[18:28] | but now I know what it was. | 但现在我知道是怎么回事了 |
[18:31] | Just what are you implying? | 你想说什么 |
[18:32] | I’m not implying anything. | 没想说什么 |
[18:33] | You knew that kid was a fraud, | 你早知道那孩子是个骗子 |
[18:35] | and even if you didn’t, you should have. | 就算你不知道 你也有义务知道 |
[18:37] | So what is it? | 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[18:38] | Are you corrupt, or are you just so stupid | 究竟你是一丘之貉 还是说你根本蠢到 |
[18:40] | you didn’t know what was going on in your own firm? | 连自己的律所里发生了什么都不知道 |
[18:42] | Watch who you’re calling stupid, Jack, | 张开你的狗眼看清楚你在说谁蠢 杰克 |
[18:45] | ’cause you were the only idiot with his hands in his pockets | 毕竟你才是那个投票时两手插在口袋里 |
[18:47] | at that vote. | 出洋相的蠢货 |
[18:48] | I didn’t have their support then, | 以前没有得到他们的支持 |
[18:49] | but I will now, because Harvey’s protégé | 但我现在会的 因为哈维的门徒 |
[18:51] | just got perp-walked out of this firm. | 被当众拿下带出了律所 |
[18:53] | And since then, Harvey’s nowhere to be found. | 而这之后 哈维也不见人影 |
[18:56] | Harvey’s whereabouts are none of your concern. | 哈维在哪里就不劳你费心了 |
[18:58] | Well, the partners are concerned. | 但是其他合伙人都很上心 |
[19:00] | They need a leader they can trust. | 他们需要一个信得过的领导者 |
[19:01] | and I’ll bet someone’s trying to convince them | 我猜现在肯定有人在游说他们说 |
[19:03] | that leader is you. | 你就是那个领导者吧 |
[19:04] | Well, look at that. | 快看看 |
[19:05] | You do know what’s going on in your own firm after all. | 你对你的律所还是有点了解的嘛 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna give you some advice from the throne, | 给你一些上位者的建议 |
[19:10] | free of charge. | 免费 |
[19:11] | You attack this firm’s leadership when it’s in crisis | 你在这家律所处于不实指控的危机关头 |
[19:15] | over an unproven allegation… | 攻击领导层 |
[19:18] | You’re gonna look like a bottom-feeder. | 这会让你看起来非常卑鄙 |
[19:21] | And even if they vote me out, | 就算他们把我投了出去 |
[19:23] | they sure as hell won’t vote you in. | 也不会投你入主 |
[19:32] | Donna, what are you doing here? | 唐娜 你来干什么 |
[19:33] | Gretchen told me you weren’t feeling well, | 格蕾琴说你有点不舒服 |
[19:34] | so I dropped by to see how you’re doing | 所以我就顺道儿来看看你 |
[19:36] | and tell you to cut the bullshit. | 然后告诉你别再编瞎话了 |
[19:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[19:39] | You’ve never taken a sick day in your life, | 你从来没请过病假 |
[19:41] | and Mike just got arrested, | 现在迈克又刚刚被捕 |
[19:42] | so I want to know what the hell is going on. | 我想知道到底是出什么事了 |
[19:45] | I can’t be in the office right now. | 我现在不能出现在办公室里 |
[19:47] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[19:50] | Because I resigned. | 因为我辞职了 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么 |
[19:54] | Because of Mike? | 是因为迈克的事吗 |
[19:55] | Because it’s the only way to get Forstman to back off. | 因为这是唯一能让傅滋曼让步的办法 |
[19:57] | I don’t care about Forstman. | 我才不管什么傅滋曼 |
[19:58] | You’re leaving the firm when we need you the most? | 你要在律所最需要你的时候离开我们 |
[20:01] | Donna, right now I have to stay away from the office, | 唐娜 现在这个关头我必须得远离办公室 |
[20:04] | but I’m not leaving anyone. | 但我不是要离开谁 |
[20:06] | I’m representing Mike. | 我现在是迈克的律师 |
[20:07] | So you saw him. | 所以你见过他了 |
[20:08] | – Last night. – And? | -昨晚见的 -然后呢 |
[20:11] | He’s hanging in. | 他还能坚持 |
[20:12] | I just need this bail hearing to go smoothly. | 我只是希望这次的保释听证会顺利进行 |
[20:14] | What do you mean, go smoothly? What’s going on? | 什么叫顺利进行 发生什么事了 |
[20:16] | The prosecutor’s playing hardball. | 检察官这次是要来硬的了 |
[20:17] | She’s trying to keep him without bail. | 她想让他不能保释 |
[20:19] | Harvey, Rachel is not doing well. | 哈维 瑞秋已经有点不太好了 |
[20:21] | You have to get him out of there. | 你得把他弄出来 |
[20:25] | Then I need you to get something from the office for me. | 那我就需要你从办公室里拿点东西给我 |
[20:39] | I understand you’ve reached an agreement to waive bail? | 我听说你们已经达成免除保释金的协议了 |
[20:41] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[20:42] | No bail is requested at this time. | 本次保释不需要保释金 |
[20:45] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定 -是的 我确定 |
[20:46] | However, I would like to introduce a motion | 但是 我想要引入一项动议 |
[20:49] | to have Mr. Specter removed as attorney for Mr. Ross. | 即免除斯佩克特先生担任罗斯先生的律师一职 |
[20:52] | – What? – On what grounds? | -什么 -以什么理由 |
[20:53] | On the grounds that they conspired | 理由是他们合谋 |
[20:55] | to defraud the bar association, every client they ever had, | 欺骗了律师协会 欺骗了他们的每一位客户 |
[20:58] | and the people of the United States. | 欺骗了全体美利坚人民 |
[20:59] | What’s your proof? | 你有什么证据 |
[21:00] | This letter showing Mr. Ross was going to resign. | 这封信显示罗斯先生已经打算辞职 |
[21:03] | They conspired to fabricate it. | 他们合谋伪造了它 |
[21:05] | – We had a deal. – I don’t care what we had. | -我们之前说好了的 -我不管 |
[21:08] | The two of them concocted a story | 他们二人打着律师委托人保密协议的名号 |
[21:10] | under the guise of attorney-client privilege, | 合伙捏造事实 |
[21:12] | which they were only able to do | 而他们之所以能这么做是因为 |
[21:13] | because Mr. Specter is both his boss and his attorney. | 斯佩克特先生既是他的老板又是他的律师 |
[21:16] | I gave you that letter in good faith. | 我给你那封信是真心诚意的 |
[21:18] | You gave me that letter in a blatant attempt | 你给我那封信明摆着是让我 |
[21:20] | to get me to drop charges against your co-conspirator. | 撤销对你同伙的指控 |
[21:22] | That is slander and inadmissible. | 这分明是恶意诽谤 我不能接受 |
[21:25] | That’s enough. My chambers–ten minutes. | 够了 到我办公室来 十分钟 |
[21:31] | – You gave her that letter? – I did it to get you out. | -你把那封信给她了 -我是为了捞你出来 |
[21:33] | I don’t care about getting bail | 要是这会让我们俩都折进去 |
[21:35] | if it lands us both in prison. | 我不在乎能不能保释 |
[21:36] | It’s not gonna land us in prison, | 不会让我们俩都折进去的 |
[21:37] | and it would’ve come out anyway. | 而这封信早晚得浮出水面 |
[21:39] | We can’t just destroy every piece of evidence. | 我们不可能销毁每一件证据 |
[21:40] | Oh, we can’t do anything with any piece of evidence | 我们当然不能在证据上做手脚 |
[21:42] | because she’s about to get you kicked off my case. | 因为她就要把你踢出局了 |
[21:43] | She has no grounds to kick me off. | 她没有理由把我踢出局 |
[21:45] | We didn’t conspire to write that letter. | 那封信又不是我们合伙写的 |
[21:47] | But we conspired to do something else, | 但我们合谋干了别的事 |
[21:48] | in case you forgot. | 你可别忘了 |
[21:49] | Then we better come up with something, | 那我们最好想出别的办法 |
[21:50] | and we better come up with it fast. | 还得尽快想出来 |
[21:58] | I’m not in the habit of removing counsel, Ms. Gibbs. | 我可没有罢免律师的习惯 吉布斯女士 |
[22:01] | And I’m not in the habit of having an accomplice | 我也没有在审判中让同谋 |
[22:03] | be the attorney on a case. | 当辩护律师的习惯 |
[22:04] | I’m entitled to representation. | 我有请律师的权利 |
[22:05] | And you had it last night. | 你昨晚就已经行使过了 |
[22:06] | Your attorney of record is listed as Robert Zane. | 你登记的辩护律师为罗伯特·赞恩 |
[22:10] | The only reason you want me off this case | 你想把我踢出这个案子 |
[22:12] | is so you can pressure Robert into making my client | 完全是因为你能逼迫罗伯特让我的委托人 |
[22:14] | take your bullshit offer. | 接受你的烂条件 |
[22:15] | The reason I want you off this case | 我想把你踢出这个案子的原因 |
[22:17] | is because you’re an unindicted co-conspirator. | 是因为你是未被起诉的同谋 |
[22:19] | If he’s an unindicted co-conspirator, then so are you. | 如果他是未被起诉的同谋 那你也是 |
[22:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:22] | You violated my client’s rights | 你在我委托人被捕当晚 |
[22:24] | the night he was arrested, and we have it on tape. | 侵犯了他的权利 有录像为证 |
[22:27] | That is a complete fabrication based on the word of a con man. | 那完全是一个骗子的谎言 |
[22:31] | An alleged con man with a photographic memory, | 一个过目不忘的所谓骗子 |
[22:33] | – Your Honor. – And what does that have to do with anything? | -法官大人 -跟什么记忆有什么关系 |
[22:35] | Because if I’m lying about a digital tape, | 因为如果我是谎称有录像 |
[22:37] | then how do I know the serial number | 那我怎么会记得 |
[22:38] | of the camera you use in your interrogation? | 你在审讯时用的录像机的序列号 |
[22:40] | RKZ986532 RKZ986532. | |
[22:43] | Little piece of blue tape keeping the battery attached. | 电池用一小片蓝色胶带粘着 |
[22:48] | You want to remove your motion, | 你是想自己撤销动议 |
[22:50] | or do I have to subpoena that camera? | 还是让我传票索要那段录像 |
[22:54] | I’ll withdraw my motion, Your Honor. | 我会撤销动议 法官大人 |
[22:55] | You’re free to go, Mr. Ross, | 你可以走了 罗斯先生 |
[22:57] | and Mr. Specter is your attorney. | 斯佩克特先生还是你的辩护律师 |
[23:06] | All this proves is that you two were in on this together. | 这只会证明你俩是一伙的 |
[23:08] | What this proves is you’ll do anything to win, | 这证明了你会不惜一切去胜诉 |
[23:10] | and now the judge knows it, and so do I. | 现在法官和我都知道这点了 |
[23:19] | Louis, put down whatever you’re doing. | 路易 手头的事都放下 |
[23:21] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[23:22] | I need you to make sure | 我要你确保 |
[23:22] | there’s nothing in the bylaws Jack Soloff can use | 公司章程里没有能让杰克·索罗夫 |
[23:24] | to call for a vote and get me out. | 用来投票踢掉我的条款 |
[23:27] | Well, I can tell you right now, | 我现在就能告诉你 |
[23:29] | he can’t do anything for two weeks, | 两周内他什么都做不了 |
[23:30] | but after that, there’s nothing we can do to stop him. | 但两周过后 我们就没法阻止他了 |
[23:32] | Then I need you to figure out a plan B, | 那你得想个备用计划 |
[23:33] | because in two weeks– | 因为两周后… |
[23:34] | Wait a second. Why isn’t Harvey here? | 等等 哈维怎么没来 |
[23:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:36] | I mean it’s his firm as much as ours. | 这不仅是我们的律所 也是他的 |
[23:38] | He’s the one who started this whole thing, | 这一切又是因他而起 |
[23:39] | so there must be a reason he’s not here. | 所以他没出现肯定有原因 |
[23:43] | Harvey’s working on Mike’s defense. | 哈维在为迈克辩护 |
[23:44] | Oh, god damn it, that makes us all look guilty | 见鬼 那会让我们显得有罪 |
[23:46] | and puts us all in jeopardy, Jessica. | 危及我们所有人 杰西卡 |
[23:48] | That was my reaction too. | 我一开始也是这个反应 |
[23:50] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[23:51] | this allows us to communicate with Mike and each other, | 当辩护律师能让我们和迈克交流 |
[23:54] | and it’s all privileged. | 而且内容全部保密 |
[23:55] | Then I want it said right now– | 那你要向我保证 |
[23:57] | Donna stays out of it. | 别把唐娜牵扯进去 |
[23:58] | That’s not gonna be a problem, | 没问题 |
[24:00] | because Harvey doesn’t work here anymore. | 因为哈维已经不是这里的律师了 |
[24:03] | – What? – He resigned to get Forstman to back off. | -什么 -他为了让傅滋曼罢手辞职了 |
[24:06] | Well, then let me guess– | 那让我猜猜 |
[24:07] | the prosecutor can’t know he did that, | 不能让检察官知道他辞职了 |
[24:09] | and Forstman can’t know he didn’t. | 也不能让傅滋曼知道他还没辞职 |
[24:11] | – Exactly. – Jesus Christ, Jessica. | -没错 -天啊 杰西卡 |
[24:13] | If Harvey’s not here, that even makes us | 如果哈维不在 我们在杰克面前 |
[24:14] | more vulnerable to Jack. | 就更无力了 |
[24:16] | Which is why I need you to step up | 所以我才需要你顶上 |
[24:18] | and figure out a way to keep that son of a bitch | 找到方法阻止那个混蛋 |
[24:20] | from taking me out. | 把我挤下台 |
[24:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:37] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[24:44] | You’re out. | 你出来了 |
[24:46] | And I have no intention of ever going back in. | 我也不打算再进去了 |
[24:52] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[24:53] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我来告诉你们要怎么办 |
[24:55] | We’re gonna go on offense. | 我们要进攻了 |
[24:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:59] | It means finding out what she knows and how she knows it. | 意思是要找出她知道些什么 怎么知道的 |
[25:01] | And it starts with us getting into a room, | 我们要先找个地方 |
[25:03] | making a list of every goddamn person who knows the truth. | 列出所有知道真相的人 |
[25:12] | Donna, what are you doing in here? | 唐娜 你怎么在这儿 |
[25:14] | I need your help. | 我那边需要你 |
[25:14] | Don’t you mean, “Thanks for working late, Donna. | 你的意思是”谢谢你加班 唐娜 |
[25:16] | May I ask for you assistance with something?” | “我能求你帮点忙吗”吧 |
[25:17] | No, I mean Jack Soloff | 我的意思是杰克·索罗夫 |
[25:18] | is crawling up our collective asses, and I need you to– | 正踩着我们所有人往上爬呢 你得… |
[25:20] | – What is that? – It’s a private matter. | -那是什么 -私事 |
[25:25] | Mike Ross’s employment records? | 迈克·罗斯的雇佣记录 |
[25:27] | God damn it, Donna. | 见鬼 唐娜 |
[25:28] | – You’re doing work for Harvey? – Louis– | -你在帮哈维做事 -路易 |
[25:29] | I explicitly told you to stay away from Mike’s case. | 我特地告诉你离迈克的案子远一点 |
[25:32] | And I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[25:35] | I just don’t care. | 我就是不在乎 |
[25:38] | – What did you say to me? – I said I don’t care. | -你说什么 -我说我不在乎 |
[25:44] | Well, I forbid you to do this. | 我禁止你这么做 |
[25:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:49] | Donna, I don’t think you get it. | 唐娜 你好像没懂 |
[25:51] | There is going to come a time | 总有一天 |
[25:53] | where you’re gonna have to choose | 你要在自己和他们之间 |
[25:54] | between yourself and them, | 做出选择 |
[25:57] | and I am not going to let you throw your life away | 我不会让你为了他们俩中的任何一个 |
[26:00] | for either one of them. | 毁了自己 |
[26:01] | You know what, Louis? | 你知道吗 路易 |
[26:01] | If they’re gonna come for me, they’re gonna come for me. | 要是他们想冲着我来 随他们来 |
[26:05] | But until then, if Mike and Harvey need my help, | 但在那之前 如果迈克和哈维需要我 |
[26:07] | I’m gonna give it to them. | 我就会帮忙 |
[26:11] | And if you have a problem with that, | 如果你受不了这一点 |
[26:13] | you might as well fire me. | 你就炒了我吧 |
[26:30] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[26:37] | When Rachel first told me she didn’t want to work for me, | 一开始瑞秋告诉我她不想为我工作的时候 |
[26:42] | we fought all night. | 我们吵了一整晚 |
[26:45] | I didn’t think any other firm was good enough. | 我觉得没有律所能比得上我的律所 |
[26:49] | And then she told me she was gonna work for you, | 然后她说要为你工作 |
[26:52] | and that changed everything. | 那改变了一切 |
[26:54] | A brilliant black woman, | 一个卓越的黑人女性 |
[26:57] | mentor for my baby girl, | 做我女儿的导师 |
[26:59] | someone who could teach her | 一个能教她这个世界 |
[27:00] | what the world does to people like us– | 会如何对待我们这种人的导师 |
[27:03] | how to get down in the mud | 教她如何在业内摸爬滚打 |
[27:04] | and still manage to keep her dignity. | 却又不失尊严体面的导师 |
[27:11] | And look at what you taught her instead. | 可你看看你都教会了她什么 |
[27:16] | Is that what you came here to tell me? | 你就是来跟我说这些的吗 |
[27:18] | I came here to tell you to fire Rachel, | 我是来让你解雇瑞秋的 |
[27:21] | because she won’t quit. | 因为她不会主动辞职 |
[27:23] | And when they come at him to turn on you, | 等他们让他把黑锅甩给你的时候 |
[27:26] | I don’t want her within 1,000 miles of this place. | 我得让她离这里远远的 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, Robert. | 抱歉 罗伯特 |
[27:32] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[27:35] | And you know why. | 你清楚原因 |
[27:38] | I do… | 我的确知道… |
[27:44] | Because it makes him look guilty… | 因为这让他看起来有罪… |
[27:48] | which he already is. | 而他已经有罪了 |
[27:49] | And when they ask me to help to get him to turn on you, | 而且当他们让我去劝他告发你时 |
[27:51] | I’m gonna recommend that he does. | 我也会极力推荐他这么做 |
[27:53] | You do what you need to do, | 你尽管做必须要做的事情 |
[27:55] | and I’ll do what I need to do to save my firm. | 而我也会做必须做的事来挽救我的律所 |
[27:57] | It doesn’t matter what you do. | 你怎么做不重要 |
[27:58] | Your firm is gonna crumble all around you. | 你的律所注定土崩瓦解 |
[28:00] | – Is that a threat? – I don’t have to threaten you. | -你这是在威胁我吗 -我没必要威胁你 |
[28:03] | I don’t have to lift a finger, | 我连手指都不用抬一下 |
[28:05] | because people are gonna come at you | 因为人们会从你 |
[28:07] | from places you didn’t even know existed, | 根本不知道的角落扑上来找你麻烦 |
[28:10] | and I’m gonna enjoy every second of it. | 而我会享受这过程的每一分每一秒 |
[28:21] | Louis, if you wanted to see me, | 路易 如果你要见我 |
[28:22] | you didn’t have to send me a message | 没必要专门发短讯给我 |
[28:23] | telling me to meet you here. | 说你要在这里见我 |
[28:24] | I did that because I have a foolproof plan | 我这么做是因为我有一个非常简单的 |
[28:26] | to stop Jack before he even gets started. | 能让杰克还没开始就失败的计划 |
[28:28] | – Well, let’s hear it. – Make me managing partner. | -那你说说看 -让我做管理合伙人 |
[28:31] | – Come again? – It’s the perfect solution. | -再说一遍 -这是个完美的方法 |
[28:32] | I step in, target’s off your back, | 我入接手 你身上的靶子就没了 |
[28:34] | and we’re fine till this all blows over. | 在事情过去前我们都能自保 |
[28:37] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[28:39] | You want my goddamn job. | 你居然想要我的职位 |
[28:40] | What? It’s not like that. | 什么 事情不是这样的 |
[28:42] | No one thinks that I have anything to do with Mike. | 没人会觉得我和迈克有牵连 |
[28:44] | My ethics are beyond reproach. | 我的品德无人非议 |
[28:46] | I don’t recall them being beyond reproach | 我可不记得你的品德是无人非议的 |
[28:48] | when you used Mike’s secret to get your name on the wall. | 想想你利用迈克的秘密让自己名字上墙的时候 |
[28:50] | – Jessica, that… – Louis. | -杰西卡 那… -路易 |
[28:52] | You are out for yourself, | 你只顾着自己 |
[28:53] | and I’m not going to stand for it. | 我不会同意这事的 |
[28:55] | How the hell could you say that to me | 你怎么可以对我说这话 |
[28:56] | after you just told me to step up? | 明明是你让我上位的 |
[28:58] | You want to step up, | 你若想帮忙 |
[28:59] | then do what I goddamn told you to do and don’t come to me | 就照我说的做 别再顶着 |
[29:02] | with some “I’m not part of this” Mike Ross bullshit ever again. | 迈克·罗斯的事”与我无关”的表情来找我 |
[29:23] | I was wondering how long it was going to take you. | 我还在想要多久你才会来找我 |
[29:25] | – You heard? – Everybody’s heard. | -你听说了 -满城皆知 |
[29:28] | Scottie, I have something to ask you, | 斯科特 我有事问你 |
[29:29] | and you’re not gonna like what it is. | 而这个问题会冒犯到你 |
[29:32] | I can’t believe it. You think I would do that? | 难以置信 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[29:34] | No, I know you’d never do that. | 不 我觉得你绝对不会这么做 |
[29:36] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来干吗 |
[29:37] | Mike thought it could be you, | 迈克觉得可能是你干的 |
[29:38] | and I promised him I’d look you in the eye and ask. | 我向他保证会看着你的眼睛问这个问题 |
[29:40] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好 那让我把话说清楚 |
[29:42] | I keep Mike’s secret, throw a case for you, | 我保守了迈克的秘密 还为你弃了个案子 |
[29:44] | and now you’re here taking orders from him | 而你现在却听他的指令跑到我这 |
[29:46] | because you don’t trust me? | 就因为你信不过我吗 |
[29:47] | I do trust you, and I told Mike I did. | 我信你 也和迈克这么说了 |
[29:51] | Which is why the real reason you’re here | 所以你来这儿的原因 |
[29:53] | is not to ask me if I handed him in, | 不是问是不是我告的密 |
[29:55] | but to tell me to keep quiet. | 而是让我不要乱说 |
[29:56] | Not to tell you…to ask you if you’re going to. | 不是强迫你…只是以防万一来请求你罢了 |
[29:58] | What is the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[30:00] | – Scottie… – Harvey, I am not in your life anymore. | -斯科特… -哈维 你的生活与我无关 |
[30:03] | I mean, what makes you think that they’re going to come to me? | 你为什么觉得他们会找上我 |
[30:05] | ‘Cause you know how this works. | 因为你也知道其中的流程啊 |
[30:07] | They’re gonna dig into my personal life, | 他们会深挖我的私人生活 |
[30:08] | and when they do, they’re gonna find you. | 当他们这么做时 就会发现你 |
[30:10] | And how many women like me are you paying a visit to today? | 那有多少个女人像我这样值得你今天来拜访呢 |
[30:13] | There are no women like you, and you know that. | 你是独一无二的 这点你知道的 |
[30:16] | What I know is, the last time you came to me, | 我只知道 上一次你来找我 |
[30:17] | I told you I never wanted to hear Mike Ross’s name again, | 我让你别再跟我提迈克·罗斯的名字 |
[30:21] | and once again, here you are, asking me to do something | 可又一次 你来我这 让我去为那个 |
[30:23] | for the person that destroyed our relationship. | 破坏我俩关系的人做事情 |
[30:25] | Scottie, I’m not here to argue with you. | 斯科特 我不是来跟你吵架的 |
[30:28] | But you still want to know what I’m going to do? | 可你还是想知道我要怎么做吗 |
[30:31] | I do. | 我想 |
[30:32] | Well, I guess we’re just gonna have to find that out | 好 我想那要等他们来找我的时候 |
[30:35] | when they come. | 才知道答案了 |
[30:50] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[30:52] | Look, we’ve already discussed all there is | 关于婚礼的事情 |
[30:54] | to discuss about the wedding. | 我们已经谈完了 |
[30:55] | I can’t go, so unless you’ve quit… | 我没法去 除非你辞职… |
[30:57] | I was arrested. | 我被捕了 |
[30:59] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | Two nights ago, in my office, | 两天前的晚上 就在我办公室 |
[31:01] | Two U.S Marshals grabbed me out of the blue. | 两个美国法警毫无征兆地把我抓了 |
[31:05] | – I’m sorry. – You can save your sorrys. | -我很抱歉 -先留着你的抱歉 |
[31:07] | I want to know if you’re the one who turned me in. | 我想知道是不是你告发的 |
[31:08] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Jesus Christ, I can’t believe you’d think that. | 天呐 你居然有这种想法 |
[31:11] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不能有 |
[31:12] | You’ve done it before, and you also told Father Walker, | 这事你又不是没干过 你还告诉了沃克神父 |
[31:14] | and I still haven’t heard you say that it wasn’t you. | 而且到现在我还没听到你说不是你干的 |
[31:16] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 好吧 不是我干的 |
[31:18] | Going to Father Walker was about making things right in my life. | 去沃克神父那儿只是为了让我的生活重回正轨 |
[31:20] | Yeah, well, I got a way you can make things right with me. | 那行 我有办法让你和我一起回到正轨 |
[31:22] | They’re gonna come to you | 他们会来找你 |
[31:23] | to put together a case against me, | 以便立案起诉我 |
[31:24] | and I need to know what you’re gonna say. | 我得知道你会怎么跟他们说 |
[31:26] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say, Michael. | 我也不知道我会说什么 迈克尔 |
[31:28] | Do you want to write down my answers for me | 你想帮我写好答案 |
[31:30] | like you used to before class? | 就像以前上课前那样吗 |
[31:31] | Yeah, I do. And this time, the answer’s gonna be, | 是啊 我想 而这次 答案会是 |
[31:33] | “I need to speak to my lawyer.” | “我得先跟我的律师谈谈” |
[31:36] | 20 years of friendship all comes down to “Lawyer up,” Huh? | 咱俩20年的交情就成了句”要律师” 是吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah, it does, and you owe me, Trevor. | 是啊 没错 这是你欠我的 特雷弗 |
[31:40] | I can’t lie for you, Mike. | 我没法替你撒谎 迈克 |
[31:42] | I’m not asking you to lie for me. | 我不是在让你替我撒谎 |
[31:43] | I’m asking you to pay me back | 我是在让你弥补我 |
[31:44] | for every time in my life you have screwed me over. | 弥补之前你好几次毁了我的生活 |
[31:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | But I’m not doing this to make it up to you. | 但我这样做不是为了弥补你 |
[31:53] | I’m doing this to make sure my family | 我这样做是为了确保我的家人 |
[31:55] | doesn’t get dragged into this. | 不会被牵涉其中 |
[31:57] | So don’t bother me with this again, | 别再为此事打扰我 |
[31:58] | or I may just have to tell them everything I know. | 不然我可能会把我知道的对他们全盘托出 |
[32:18] | I see you can dish it out. | 看得出你出拳不错 |
[32:19] | The question is, can you take a punch? | 问题是 你能扛得住别人打你一拳吗 |
[32:21] | Why don’t you put the gloves on? | 不如你把拳套戴上吧 |
[32:22] | We can find out. | 打打就知道 |
[32:23] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 不知道你注意到没 |
[32:24] | but we’re already in the ring, and you’re not in my class. | 比赛早已开始 你我却不在一个重量级 |
[32:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[32:28] | I just wanted to look you in the eye | 我只想看着你的眼睛 |
[32:29] | and ask if you still work at Pearson Specter Litt. | 问问你是否还在皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特工作 |
[32:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:33] | I stopped by your office to see if you were serious | 我顺路去了你办公室一趟 看看你是否 |
[32:35] | about pleading this thing out, and you weren’t there. | 真的准备要帮他脱罪 可你不在那儿 |
[32:37] | So I asked your secretary when you’d be coming back, | 于是我问你秘书你什么时候回来 |
[32:39] | and she got very cagey. | 她却变得很警惕 |
[32:41] | And now I find you here, boxing in the middle of the day. | 而我现在发现你大中午在这里打拳击 |
[32:44] | I’m blowing off steam. | 我来这放松一下 |
[32:45] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样觉得 |
[32:47] | I think I was wrong about you and Mr. Ross | 我想你和罗斯先生伪造辞职信的事了 |
[32:50] | fabricating a letter of resignation. | 是我误会了 |
[32:52] | And I think Jessica Pearson | 应该是杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[32:54] | found out what you two were up to, | 发现了你们要做什么 |
[32:56] | and rather than making herself look like a fool | 比起让她自己像傻子一样 |
[32:58] | by handing you in, | 告发你们 |
[32:59] | She forced you both to resign. | 她逼迫你们双双辞职 |
[33:01] | And now you’re on your own. | 现在你们只能靠自己了 |
[33:03] | And I think if you want to write fiction, | 我觉得如果你想写小说 |
[33:04] | I hear they got a remedial class at NYU. | 我听说纽约大学有辅导班 |
[33:07] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 或许我想错了 |
[33:09] | Maybe Jessica knew about Mike Ross all along, | 或许杰西卡一直知道迈克·罗斯的事 |
[33:13] | in which case, maybe you would turn on her. | 这样的话 或许你该告发她 |
[33:17] | Why don’t you get the hell out of here | 你不如在我揍你之前 |
[33:18] | before I turn on you? | 离开这里 |
[33:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:21] | But if I find out you resigned, | 但如果我发现你辞职 |
[33:22] | that’s evidence you’re a co-conspirator. | 那就是你合谋的证据 |
[33:24] | And I’ll not only get you off this case. | 我不仅会让你打不了辩护 |
[33:27] | I’ll put you behind bars along with your little pet. | 还会把你和你的小宠物一起关进监狱去 |
[33:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:45] | You know what it is. It’s formal notice. | 你知道是什么 是正式通知 |
[33:47] | Your services are no longer required. | 我不需要你的服务了 |
[33:49] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[33:50] | – You’re firing me? – Yes, I am. | -你要解雇我 -是的 |
[33:52] | And I want you to pack your things up tonight, | 而且我希望你今晚就收拾东西 |
[33:53] | because you and I don’t see eye to eye on your priorities. | 因为我们在事情轻重缓急上意见相左 |
[33:56] | Okay, Louis… | 好 路易 |
[33:57] | Just because we had a fight– | 只因为我们吵了一架 |
[33:59] | No, this has nothing to do with that. | 不 这跟那个没关系 |
[34:01] | So you’re saying that this has nothing to do | 你是说这跟你因为之前的争吵 |
[34:02] | with you lashing out at me | 而冲我发火 |
[34:03] | because of the fight we had before? | 完全没有关系 |
[34:05] | No, it doesn’t, because among other things, | 对 没有 因为在其他事上 |
[34:07] | you set your own hours, you can’t take dictation, | 你自己安排时间 不听命令 |
[34:09] | and to top all that, you can’t read people for shit! | 最重要的是 你根本不懂识人 |
[34:15] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[34:21] | You almost went to jail for helping them once before, | 曾经你因为帮助他们而差点进了监狱 |
[34:25] | and I couldn’t take that. | 我不能接受那个 |
[34:28] | And the thought of losing you once again… | 一想到我会再次失去你… |
[34:32] | So you know that they need my help. | 所以你知道他们需要我帮助 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:38] | Now you’re free to go. | 你现在可以走了 |
[34:41] | What made you change your mind? | 你为什么会改变心意 |
[34:43] | Jessica accused me of not being a team player. | 杰西卡说我不懂团队合作 |
[34:46] | And she was wrong about me, and… | 她说错了 而且… |
[34:50] | I was wrong about you. | 我也看错你了 |
[34:53] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[34:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:59] | No, Louis. | 不 路易 |
[35:02] | You don’t. | 还不能 |
[35:24] | What are you doing here? | 你们在做什么 |
[35:24] | Our conversation got cut short the other night. | 我们那天聊到一半被打断了 |
[35:26] | So Anita Gibbs sent you here to tell me | 安妮塔·吉布斯让你来告诉我 |
[35:28] | that if I go to prison, I’m not gonna come out the same. | 我要进了监狱 就不可能好好出来 |
[35:31] | You’re right. She did. | 没错 是的 |
[35:32] | She wanted me to come here and scare the shit out of you, | 她想让我来吓住你 |
[35:34] | tell you about everything | 告诉你在里面 |
[35:35] | that’s gonna be happening to you inside. | 会发生的事情 |
[35:37] | And who says I’m ever gonna be inside? | 谁说我会进去的 |
[35:39] | Maybe you won’t. | 也许不会 |
[35:40] | But if you do, I’m here to tell you | 但只要你进去 我来告诉你 |
[35:42] | everything that’s gonna happen on the outside. | 外面会发生什么 |
[35:44] | Why don’t you get the hell out of here? | 你干嘛不赶紧滚 |
[35:45] | Listen to me. Anita’s going to come to you with a deal, | 听我说 安妮塔会来找你谈协议 |
[35:47] | and it’s not gonna be through Harvey Specter. | 而协议不会经过哈维·斯佩克特传达 |
[35:49] | And if you’re smart, you’ll take it. | 如果你够聪明 接受它 |
[35:51] | I said get the hell out. | 我说滚 |
[35:52] | All right, I’ll go. Just let me tell you something. | 好吧 我走 只是告诉你点事 |
[35:55] | They don’t have conjugal visits in federal prison. | 联邦监狱没有夫妻探视权 |
[35:57] | And even if they did, I’ve seen your fiancée. | 即使他们有 我也见过你未婚妻 |
[36:00] | She’s smart. She’s beautiful. | 她很聪明 很漂亮 |
[36:02] | She has a future. | 她有未来 |
[36:04] | Girls like that don’t wait around, | 那样的姑娘不会等你 |
[36:06] | no matter what they say. | 不管她们怎么说 |
[36:25] | – There’s– – I wanted to talk– | -有… -我想谈谈… |
[36:28] | Sorry. You go first. | 抱歉 你先说 |
[36:31] | My father was here. | 我爸爸来过 |
[36:35] | That woman went to him and offered a deal. | 那个女人找过他 谈协议 |
[36:38] | Let me guess… | 我猜… |
[36:40] | They want me to turn on Harvey. | 他们想让我告发哈维 |
[36:43] | They’ll drop all the charges, | 他们会撤销所有指控 |
[36:44] | and you won’t have to spend a minute in prison. | 你一分钟监狱都不用进 |
[36:47] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[36:48] | I told him that I would give you the message. | 我说我会把消息告诉你 |
[36:52] | That you’d give me the message? | 你会告诉我 |
[36:56] | Rachel, you know there’s no way in hell | 瑞秋 你知道我不可能 |
[36:58] | I am ever gonna turn on them, right? | 绝对不可能告发他 对吗 |
[37:00] | – You know that. – Yes, I do. | -你知道的 -是的 |
[37:01] | – Do you? – What’s that supposed to mean? | -是吗 -那应该是什么意思 |
[37:03] | It means that you should have told him | 意思是你应该告诉他 |
[37:04] | that I’m loyal to everyone in my life, | 我忠于我生命中的每个人 |
[37:06] | and I would rather go to jail than betray them. | 我宁愿进监狱 也不会背叛他们 |
[37:07] | I did tell him that. | 我告诉他了 |
[37:08] | So then why didn’t you tell me that you told him that? | 那你为什么不跟我说你告诉了 |
[37:10] | Because that’s not what you asked me. | 因为你没问我 |
[37:11] | Tell me right now that the idea never crossed your mind | 现在告诉我你从没考虑过 |
[37:13] | that I should take this deal. | 我应该接受协议 |
[37:15] | Of course it popped into my head for a second– | 我当然有过那样的主意 |
[37:17] | So you think that I should just turn on them | 所以你觉得事情一出 |
[37:19] | the second things look bad? | 我就该立刻背叛他们 |
[37:20] | That is not what I said. | 我没那么说 |
[37:21] | Is that what you’re thinking of doing to me? | 你对我也会那样吗 |
[37:25] | How could you even ask me that? | 你怎么这么问 |
[37:26] | I never even thought for a second | 我从没想过 |
[37:28] | that you would even consider an idea so disgusting | 你甚至会考虑背叛哈维 |
[37:31] | as turning on Harvey. | 那么恶心的想法 |
[37:32] | The only reason I thought about it | 唯一能让我考虑它的原因就是 |
[37:33] | is because I am scared to death | 因为我害怕你会进监狱 |
[37:35] | of you going to prison. | 怕得要死 |
[37:37] | Scared of me going to prison | 是害怕我进监狱 |
[37:38] | or scared that you can’t stick around? | 还是害怕你没法坚持等我 |
[37:40] | Are you… | 你… |
[37:44] | Mike, don’t. | 迈克 不要 |
[37:45] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:50] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:52] | Yeah, we do… | 没错 |
[37:54] | ’cause it wasn’t Trevor. | 告密的不是特雷弗 |
[37:56] | It wasn’t Scottie either, but that’s not our problem. | 也不是斯科特 但那不是问题所在 |
[37:59] | Gibbs came to see me earlier. She knows I’m not in the office. | 吉布斯今天来找我 她知道我不在律所 |
[38:01] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:02] | It means she’s gonna try to use it as evidence | 意思是她会用那点做证据 |
[38:04] | of Harvey being a co-conspirator, | 证明哈维是同谋 |
[38:06] | and if she does that, Harvey can’t represent me. | 如果她那么做了 哈维就不能给我辩护了 |
[38:14] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[38:17] | They offered Mike a deal. | 他们给迈克提供了一个协议 |
[38:19] | They want him to turn on you. | 他们希望他告发你 |
[38:22] | Then you’re in good company, | 那你真是有伴了 |
[38:23] | ’cause they offered me a deal to turn on Jessica, | 因为他们要我告发杰西卡 |
[38:25] | but that’s not our problem. | 但那也不成问题 |
[38:26] | Our problem is figuring out how to get me back | 我们的问题是得想办法让我回去 |
[38:29] | without Forstman finding out. | 而且还不能让傅滋曼知道 |
[38:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[38:35] | It doesn’t matter if Forstman finds out or not | 傅滋曼知不知道不重要 |
[38:38] | if he doesn’t have someone on the inside working for him. | 只要内部没人为他做事就行了 |
[38:40] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[38:41] | I’m saying that if they want me | 我是说如果他们想让我 |
[38:41] | to point the finger at someone, | 去指认某个人 |
[38:43] | that means I’m holding a gun. | 那就意味着我手里有枪 |
[38:55] | It’s still alive. | 它还活着呢 |
[38:59] | Did you think I would let it die? | 你以为我会让它死掉吗 |
[39:00] | No, but I thought you might give it away. | 没 但我以为你会把它送人 |
[39:03] | Well, I’m more sentimental than you think. | 我比你想象中要感性 |
[39:06] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[39:07] | Jessica told me how | 杰西卡告诉我的 |
[39:08] | when I told her what I was coming here to do. | 在我跟她说了我进来要干嘛之后 |
[39:10] | And what is that? | 那你进来要干嘛 |
[39:11] | You need me… | 你需要我… |
[39:13] | because as good as Gretchen is, she can’t be a part of this, | 因为就算格雷琴很厉害 她也不能参与这事 |
[39:15] | and you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[39:18] | You’re saying you’re coming back to me? | 你是说你要回来为我工作 |
[39:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:24] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[39:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:35] | Then we’ll see you back in the office tomorrow. | 那我们明早办公室见 |
[39:39] | – What do you mean? – I mean I’m coming back. | -什么意思 -意思是我要回来 |
[39:41] | How did you swing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:43] | Hasn’t happened yet, but I got a little secret weapon | 还没搞定 但我有个秘密武器 |
[39:45] | called Mike Ross. | 叫迈克·罗斯 |
[39:47] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[39:52] | see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:56] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[40:00] | How did Louis take it? | 路易什么反应 |
[40:02] | Believe it or not, it was his idea. | 不管你信不信 这是他的主意 |
[40:15] | Surprised to see me? | 看到我很惊讶吗 |
[40:17] | As a matter of fact, I am, | 说实话 是的 |
[40:18] | but as long as you’re here, I have a question for you. | 不过既然你来了 我有事问你 |
[40:22] | You want to know if it’s true. | 你想知道是不是真的 |
[40:24] | Oh, I know it’s true. | 我知道是真的 |
[40:26] | I want to know why you haven’t tried | 我想知道你为什么没有尝试 |
[40:27] | to deal your way out of this. | 达成协议脱离这个境地 |
[40:28] | You mean why haven’t I turned on Harvey and Jessica? | 你是问我为什么没有背叛哈维和杰西卡吗 |
[40:31] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 就是这个意思 |
[40:32] | It wouldn’t have anything to do | 这跟你想利用这事 |
[40:33] | with you wanting to use all of this | 把自己名字贴这门上[成为管理合伙人] |
[40:35] | just to get your name on the door, would it? | 没有关系 是吗 |
[40:37] | Oh, I’m getting my name on the door | 不管你接不接受协议 |
[40:38] | whether you cut a deal or not. | 我都能把名字贴门上 |
[40:40] | Well, if you don’t stop coming after Harvey and Jessica, | 如果你不停止找哈维和杰西卡的麻烦 |
[40:42] | the only door you’re gonna be looking at | 那你能看的门 |
[40:43] | is gonna have bars on it. | 就只有带监狱围栏的了 |
[40:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:46] | Let me tell you | 我来告诉你 |
[40:47] | what I just got finished telling Daniel Hardman. | 我刚刚告诉了丹尼尔·哈德曼的事 |
[40:49] | They’re coming at me left and right | 他们正要来抓我 |
[40:51] | to admit that someone around here knew | 让我承认这里有人 |
[40:53] | what was going on with me the whole time. | 一直都知道我的事 |
[40:56] | So, if you don’t back off | 如果你不对这间律所 |
[40:57] | trying to take over this firm once and for all, | 彻底收手的话 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna tell them that someone was you. | 我就告诉他们 那个人就是你 |
[41:02] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[41:03] | You didn’t even know me until a few months ago. | 你几个月前才刚认识的我 |
[41:05] | Well, yeah, but then you and I worked together | 对啊 但之后我们一起工作 |
[41:07] | so closely on that case. | 办一个案子 关系那么密切 |
[41:09] | And then I confided in you. | 我就告诉你了 |
[41:11] | And then you made me partner | 之后你让我当上合伙人 |
[41:15] | so that you would always have an ally. | 让你自己有个盟友 |
[41:18] | There’s no way that holds up in court. | 这种事在法庭上根本站不住脚 |
[41:20] | Good luck telling that to the judge. | 那你去跟法官说吧 祝你好运 |
[41:22] | And this prosecutor… | 这个检察官 |
[41:23] | she–she’s a real beast. | 她真的是变态 |
[41:26] | She’s gonna come after you with everything she has. | 她会用尽一切手段追查你 |
[41:29] | I never did anything to you. | 我没招惹你 |
[41:32] | And I’m not leaving my firm. | 我也不会离开我的律所 |
[41:34] | I don’t give a shit whether you stay or you go. | 我不在乎你是去是留 |
[41:37] | But Harvey is coming back here tomorrow morning, | 但明天哈维会回来 |
[41:39] | and if you pick up that phone and call Charles forstman, | 如果你告诉了查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[41:42] | then I am gonna pick up the phone | 我就去找检察官 |
[41:43] | and tell that prosecutor all about me and you. | 说你和我的事 |
[41:56] | I always wondered what it was like in here. | 我一直好奇在这里是什么样 |
[41:59] | It’s nicer than I thought. | 比我想象得还好 |
[42:01] | Jessica, how’d you find me here? | 杰西卡 你怎么找到我的 |
[42:02] | You always go mudding when you’re upset. | 你难过时总会做泥浴 |
[42:04] | I also go to the gun range and the ballet. | 我还去射击场 还有看芭蕾 |
[42:07] | You go to the range when you’re angry, | 你生气时去射击场 |
[42:10] | the ballet when you’re depressed, | 沮丧时去看芭蕾 |
[42:11] | but mud… | 但泥浴… |
[42:12] | Heals the broken heart. | 能抚慰受伤的心 |
[42:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:15] | And I heard about what you did with Donna. | 我听说了你和唐娜的事 |
[42:17] | And I’m here to say I’m sorry. | 我是来说对不起的 |
[42:21] | You weren’t just out for yourself. | 你不是只在乎自己 |
[42:24] | But I was out for myself, Jessica. | 但我是只在乎自己 |
[42:26] | Donna showed me that. | 唐娜让我看到的 |
[42:27] | Are you saying you were after my job? | 你是说你真的想抢我的工作吗 |
[42:28] | Of course I wasn’t. | 当然不是 |
[42:30] | But who the hell am I kidding, you know? | 但我他妈是在骗谁啊 |
[42:31] | I mean, I’m not Frodo. | 我不是弗罗多[《魔戒》主角] |
[42:33] | Once I got that ring of power, | 一旦我获得戒指的力量 |
[42:34] | We all know it would’ve consumed me. | 我们都知道它会消耗我 |
[42:37] | That’s what I like about you, Louis. | 我就是喜欢你这点 路易 |
[42:39] | You may not be self-aware, | 你也许没有自知之明 |
[42:40] | but if someone holds up a mirror, | 但只要有人举起镜子 |
[42:43] | you are not afraid to look. | 你就不怕去照见自己 |
[42:46] | Thank you, Jessica. | 谢谢你 杰西卡 |
[42:50] | And the truth is, | 事实是 |
[42:52] | Harvey needs Donna more than I do. | 比起我 哈维更需要唐娜 |
[42:53] | Well, it was a selfless and noble act. | 那是无私又高尚的举动 |
[42:55] | And as far as I’m concerned, you may not be Frodo, | 而在我看来 你或许不是弗罗多 |
[42:57] | but you are Samwise Gamgee. | 但你是山姆怀斯·甘姆齐[弗罗多的随从] |
[42:59] | Get the f– you read “Lord of the rings”? | 你…你看过《魔戒》 |
[43:01] | Four times. | 四遍 |
[43:02] | I mean, it is about power. | 那书是讲权力的 |
[43:04] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[43:06] | I always thought it was about friendship. | 我一直觉得是关于友谊的呢 |
[43:09] | Good night, Louis. | 晚安 路易 |
[43:12] | You sure you don’t want to have a quick mud? | 你确定不来个快速泥浴吗 |
[43:15] | Maybe next time. | 或许下次吧 |
[43:16] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[43:27] | How’d it go? | 结果如何 |
[43:29] | Let’s just say Jack Soloff’s not gonna be a problem anymore. | 应该说杰克·索罗夫不成问题了 |
[43:33] | That’s one thing down. | 搞定一件事 |
[43:35] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[43:38] | – Look, Rachel– – I’m not gonna leave you. | -瑞秋 -我不会离开你的 |
[43:44] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[43:46] | All I can tell you is that we’ve managed | 我能说的只是我们一认识 |
[43:48] | to stay together with this thing hanging over our heads | 这事就悬在我们头上 |
[43:51] | for as long as we’ve known each other. | 但我们都想办法好好在一起了 |
[43:55] | And if we can get through that, we can get through this. | 如果我们能撑过那一段 我们就能撑过这事 |
[44:01] | But I still might go to jail. | 但我还是可能进监狱 |
[44:04] | And if you do, you’ll get out… | 如果你进去 你会出来 |
[44:09] | and I’ll be there. | 而我会等你 |
[44:12] | And it won’t be hanging over our heads… | 而且那件事也不会再继续悬在我们头顶了… |
[44:16] | ever again. | 再也不会了 |