时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Mike ross is a fraud, and I’m gonna make sure | 迈克·罗斯是个骗子 我保证 |
[00:09] | he never sees the inside of a courtroom again | 会让他再也看不到法庭是什么样子 |
[00:11] | unless he’s wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 除非他穿上那件橙色的囚服上庭受审 |
[00:13] | That woman doesn’t get anything | 那女人无法从起诉 |
[00:14] | by prosecuting a fraud like you, | 你这样一个骗子中得到任何东西 |
[00:16] | but she would love to get Harvey Specter. | 但她会很乐意抓住哈维·斯佩克特的 |
[00:18] | I’m not turning on Harvey. | 我不会背叛哈维的 |
[00:19] | You gotta listen to me! | 你最好听我的 |
[00:20] | I’m throwing you a goddamn lifeline! | 因为我抛给了你一条救生索 |
[00:21] | I want to tell Jeff the truth about Mike Ross. | 我也想告诉杰夫有关迈克·罗斯的事情 |
[00:24] | He told you he loved you, didn’t he? | 他告诉你他爱你 是不是 |
[00:25] | I just don’t want to lie to him anymore. | 我只是不想再对他说谎了 |
[00:26] | Your whole story about how Louis got his name on the door | 你所说的关于路易把他名字弄上墙的办法 |
[00:30] | is bullshit! | 都是瞎扯的 |
[00:30] | And I came here to tell you the truth. | 我是来跟你说实话的 |
[00:32] | It’s over. We’re done. | 都完了 我们结束了 |
[00:34] | Never even thought for a second | 我从没想过 |
[00:35] | that you would even consider | 你甚至会考虑 |
[00:36] | an idea so disgusting as turning on Harvey. | 背叛哈维那么恶心的想法 |
[00:39] | The only reason I thought about it | 唯一能让我考虑它的原因就是 |
[00:41] | is because I am scared to death of you going to prison. | 因为我害怕你会进监狱 怕得要死 |
[00:44] | I explicitly told you to stay away from Mike’s case. | 我特地告诉你离迈克的案子远一点 |
[00:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:47] | Donna, I don’t think you get it. | 唐娜 你好像没懂 |
[00:49] | There is going to come a time where you’re gonna | 总有一天你要在 |
[00:51] | have to choose between yourself and them. | 自己和他们之间做出选择 |
[00:54] | If they’re gonna come for me, they’re gonna come for me. | 要是他们想冲着我来 随他们来 |
[00:56] | Are you saying you’re coming back to me? | 你是说你要回来为我工作 |
[00:58] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我愿意 |
[00:59] | Then I’ll see you back in the office tomorrow. | 那我们明早办公室见 |
[01:16] | Dad, you know I have to practice. | 爸爸 你知道我必须练习 |
[01:17] | I know you do, sweetheart, | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | But there’s something I have to tell you. | 但有些事我必须告诉你 |
[01:22] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[01:26] | We’re moving to Connecticut. | 我们要搬去康涅迪克州了 |
[01:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:31] | Your mom and I think it’s best for you. | 我和你母亲认为这是对你最好的选择 |
[01:33] | And what if it’s not best for me? | 如果那对我不是最好的呢 |
[01:35] | Honey, it is. | 宝贝 那是的 |
[01:36] | And I found us a great apartment just outside Hartford. | 而且我在哈特福德市外找到了一间很好的公寓 |
[01:39] | Lot more kids. You’re gonna love it. | 有很多孩子 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[01:42] | An apartment. | 一间公寓 |
[01:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[01:45] | It’s gonna be so much better than this big, creaky– | 那会比这个又大又老的房子好多了 |
[01:49] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你肯定有事瞒着我 |
[01:50] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没有 |
[01:52] | Yes, there is. | 一定有 |
[01:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:59] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[02:02] | But I do. | 但我就是知道 |
[02:04] | Oh, okay, Donna. | 好吧 唐娜 |
[02:07] | My…business hasn’t worked out, | 我的生意 不太顺利 |
[02:12] | and your uncle offered me a job. | 你的叔叔为我找了一份工作 |
[02:18] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | It’s okay, daddy. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[02:29] | I’ll let you practice. | 那你继续练习吧 |
[02:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:39] | Will there be a room for my piano? | 那里有地方放我的钢琴吗 |
[02:42] | Honey, I’m afraid there won’t be. | 亲爱的 恐怕没有 |
[02:44] | But your aunt teaches musical theater | 但你的婶婶就在距离几个镇的地方 |
[02:46] | just a few towns away. | 教音乐剧 |
[02:47] | I’ve already signed you up. | 我已经给你报名了 |
[02:50] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[03:06] | Ms. Paulsen. | 鲍尔森女士 |
[03:08] | Could I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[03:11] | I’m not gonna be here long enough to finish it. | 我在这里的时间不会够喝什么的 |
[03:13] | Oh, you’re gonna be here till I tell you you can go. | 直到我同意你离开前你都要待在这里 |
[03:15] | Which you’re gonna tell me sooner than you think, | 那你肯定要比你预期的更早同意 |
[03:17] | because I’ve don’t have anything to say. | 因为我没什么可说的 |
[03:19] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:20] | Harvey Specter was your boss for a long time– | 哈维·斯佩克特做你老板已经很久了 |
[03:23] | maybe even more than your boss– | 也许还有比老板更深的关系 |
[03:26] | In which case, there’s no chance in hell | 因此 你肯定知道 |
[03:28] | you didn’t know that he was conspiring with Mike Ross | 他在和迈克·罗斯 |
[03:31] | to break the law. | 共谋违法 |
[03:33] | The only thing I know is… | 我唯一知道的是 |
[03:37] | that unless you’re gonna arrest me, | 除非你逮捕我 |
[03:38] | I’m walking out that door right now. | 不然我现在就要走 |
[03:40] | Good. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | You’re as tough as I expected you to be, | 你跟我想象的一样难搞 |
[03:44] | so for now, you are free to go. | 所以你暂时可以走了 |
[03:46] | I told you I wouldn’t be here long. | 我说过我不会久留的 |
[03:48] | You’re gonna get the door for me? | 你要帮我开门吗 |
[03:50] | Oh, I’m not opening the door to be polite. | 我不是出于礼貌才为你开门的 |
[03:52] | I’m opening the door so I can see the look on your face | 我只是想看一下 |
[03:54] | when you see who’s in that room across the hall. | 你看到对面房间里的人时的表情 |
[03:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:00] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[04:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[04:03] | Turns out your father got himself involved | 是你父亲几年前卷入了一桩 |
[04:05] | in a shady real estate deal several years ago. | 见不得人的地产交易中 |
[04:08] | My father has never done anything wrong in his life. | 我父亲一辈子都没有做过什么错事 |
[04:11] | Just like Mike Ross and Harvey Specter | 就像迈克·罗斯和哈维·斯佩克特一样 |
[04:13] | have never done anything wrong? | 从没做过什么错事吗 |
[04:15] | Ms. Paulsen, maybe you should reassess | 鲍尔森女士 也许你应该重新评估一下 |
[04:18] | the quality of the men in your life. | 你生活中男人的品质了 |
[04:21] | Let me in that room. | 让我进去 |
[04:22] | Sorry, not possible. | 对不起 不可能 |
[04:25] | But next time you see your father, | 但下次你见到你父亲的时候 |
[04:28] | maybe you explain to him you put his life on the line | 也许你可以向他解释你为了你的老板 |
[04:31] | for the man you work for. | 而让他命悬一线 |
[04:34] | You know, I never thought that I’d say this to another woman, | 我从没想过自己会对另一个女人说这样的话 |
[04:39] | but you are a cold, heartless bitch. | 但你是一个冷酷无情的婊子 |
[04:43] | I am, and I’ve got a card. | 我是 而且我有名片 |
[04:49] | Why don’t I just leave that in your purse? | 还是把它放在你的包里吧 |
[04:52] | In case you change your mind | 万一你要是想通了 |
[04:53] | about helping me out with Harvey Specter. | 要帮我解决哈维·斯佩克特呢 |
[05:30] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[05:31] | I’m just trying to figure out what Gibbs is gonna do next, | 我只是在想吉布斯下一步会做什么 |
[05:35] | figure out how to fight it. | 再想一下对策 |
[05:37] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 那我能帮你做些什么吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, you can tell me what your father said | 你可以告诉我你父亲之前 |
[05:41] | you should do about me. | 让你如何处理我的事 |
[05:43] | How would that help? | 那会有什么帮助 |
[05:45] | Because I can’t really focus on this | 因为如果我在担心这件事的话 |
[05:46] | while I’m worrying about that. | 就无法集中精力做别的 |
[05:49] | He told me to look in the mirror. | 他让我照照镜子 |
[05:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:54] | How do you expect him to react, Mike? | 你还希望他作何反应 迈克 |
[05:56] | He’s angry and he’s hurt, and– | 他很生气 很受伤 而且 |
[05:57] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[05:59] | He told me to get rid of you. | 他让我甩了你 |
[06:03] | Good. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Why good? | 好什么 |
[06:06] | Because you told me that you would stay with me no matter what, | 因为你告诉我无论如何你都会陪着我的 |
[06:10] | and when you keep things like that from me, | 如果你瞒着我这些事 |
[06:13] | it makes me wonder. | 我就会怀疑 |
[06:16] | But when you tell me and I see that look in your eyes, | 但当你告诉我并且让我看到你的眼神时 |
[06:20] | I don’t. | 就不会了 |
[06:23] | Mr. Litt, I’m all settled in. | 利特先生 我已经安顿好了 |
[06:25] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[06:26] | that I’m so thrilled to be a part of your te– | 我很高兴能跟随你… |
[06:28] | Yeah, you’re happy as a clam. | 是啊 你乐的跟开口蚌似的 |
[06:29] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我们先说清楚一件事 |
[06:30] | You may have filled Donna’s shoes with Harvey, | 你或许在哈维那里成功代替了唐娜 |
[06:32] | but it’s not gonna be that easy filling them with me. | 但要想让我满意可没那么容易 |
[06:34] | Well, if that’s how you want to play it. | 你想来硬的就来吧 |
[06:37] | I already know that. I heard all about you. | 我早就料到了 你的事我都听说了 |
[06:40] | Yeah? From Donna? | 是吗 唐娜说的吗 |
[06:41] | From Norma. | 诺玛说的 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | You knew Norma? | 你认识诺玛 |
[06:44] | Damn skippy. | 没错 |
[06:46] | Played mah-jongg with that woman | 过去三十年 我和她 |
[06:48] | every Tuesday night for the last 30 years. | 每周二晚上都一起打麻将 |
[06:50] | Mrs. Fillstein’s Game on 81st street? | 81号街菲尔斯坦棋牌社 |
[06:52] | The very one. | 就是那家 |
[06:53] | I’ve been trying to get into that game forever. | 我一直想去那家棋牌社 |
[06:54] | You know she kept you out, right? | 你知道是她一直不让他们放你进来的吧 |
[06:58] | Norma did that to me? | 是诺玛不让我进去的吗 |
[06:59] | Well, I can’t say as I blame her. | 也不能怪她 |
[07:02] | Said it was her only peaceful night of the week. | 她说那是每周最平静的一晚 |
[07:04] | 30 seconds in, I can see what she means. | 我进来30秒就懂她的意思了 |
[07:07] | But you could turn this around. | 但你还有补救的机会 |
[07:09] | Play your tiles right with me, I could put in a word for you. | 你对我好点 我能帮你说好话 |
[07:13] | Oh, anything you could do would be so appreciated. | 你做什么我都感激不尽 |
[07:16] | Yeah. That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[07:18] | I can do even better. | 我还能更好呢 |
[07:19] | Please, make yourself at home. Take the day. | 你今天就放假回家吧 |
[07:22] | Well, in that case, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, | 那样的话 我们就明早见了 |
[07:27] | bright and early. | 明早见 |
[07:40] | – You’re here. – I am. | -你来了 -是啊 |
[07:41] | It’s good to have you back, Harvey. | 很高兴你回来了 哈维 |
[07:43] | Good to be back, Donna. | 回来我也很高兴 唐娜 |
[07:44] | All right, enough sentimentality. | 好了 多愁善感够了 |
[07:46] | I need you to– | 你得… |
[07:46] | Clear your schedule for the next two months? Done. | 推掉你接下来两个月的安排 已经搞定了 |
[07:49] | I also gave half your business to the partners that backed you | 一半活给了支持你的合伙人 |
[07:51] | and the rest to Jessica and Louis. | 其余的给了杰西卡和路易 |
[07:53] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我可没让你这么干 |
[07:54] | No, you asked me to come back to your desk. | 是没有 你只让我当回你的秘书 |
[07:58] | I sure as hell did. | 此话不假 |
[08:00] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[08:01] | What’s next is, get Mike into this office, | 接下来把迈克叫来 |
[08:04] | and I don’t want him wearing casual clothes; | 可别让他穿的太随意 |
[08:05] | I want him with his superman outfit on. | 让他把超人战袍穿上 |
[08:07] | He’s gonna need a hell of a lot more | 他需要的可不只 |
[08:08] | than a cape and some tights, because I just got | 斗篷和紧身衣 因为我刚刚收到 |
[08:10] | a special delivery from the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 联邦检察官办公室的快递 |
[08:13] | Don’t tell me; she’s issued subpoenas | 你可别告诉我她申请了查看所有 |
[08:14] | for every case Mike’s ever touched. | 迈克经手过案件的传票 |
[08:16] | She issued subpoenas for anything | 她申请的是查看我们律所 |
[08:17] | anyone at this firm has ever touched. | 所有人经手过的案件资料的传票 |
[08:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[08:21] | It means they’re not just after Mike anymore. | 意思是他们的目标不只是迈克了 |
[08:24] | They’re officially coming after all of us. | 他们正式盯上了我们所有人 |
[08:27] | Mike’s already here. I’ll get him. | 迈克已经来了 我去叫他 |
[08:31] | I’m telling you, Harvey, this move is no joke. | 我告诉你 哈维 这招可不是儿戏 |
[08:33] | That woman gets in the door, she will find something | 要是让那个女人进门 她就会找出些什么 |
[08:35] | to pressure someone into saying whatever she wants, | 逼迫某个人说出她想听的话 |
[08:38] | and I’ll be damned if I’ll let her rifle through my house. | 要是我放任她在我的地盘撒野那就见鬼了 |
[08:41] | What exactly are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[08:42] | I’m saying we need outside counsel. | 我的意思是我们需要外部律师 |
[08:44] | Absolutely not. There’s nobody we can trust. | 绝对不行 我们不能相信任何人 |
[08:46] | There is one person we can trust, | 有个人可以信 |
[08:48] | because you already told her Mike’s goddamn secret. | 因为你已经把迈克的破秘密告诉她了 |
[08:50] | Jessica, I am not bringing Scottie into this thing. | 杰西卡 我不会把斯科特牵扯进来的 |
[08:53] | I’m telling you I can handle this. | 我能搞定这件事 |
[08:54] | You don’t even have a strategy to stop these subpoenas. | 你连阻止那些传票的策略都没有 |
[08:56] | Well, then I guess it’s a good thing I do. | 好消息是我有办法 |
[08:59] | Well, then why don’t you stop patting yourself on the back | 那你就别等着人夸 |
[09:01] | and start telling me what the hell it is? | 赶紧说吧 |
[09:03] | We go on offense. | 我们主动出击 |
[09:04] | What exactly does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:05] | It means that we don’t have to prove | 意思就是我们不需要证明 |
[09:07] | that she can’t subpoena our records; | 她不能传唤我们的记录 |
[09:09] | She has to prove that she can. | 她得证明她能传唤 |
[09:11] | And she doesn’t have a shred of evidence | 而且她毫无证据 |
[09:12] | proving that you knew about me. | 证明你知道我的事 |
[09:13] | If she got those subpoenas in the first place, | 如果她能申请到那些传票 |
[09:15] | she must have something. | 那她肯定有证据 |
[09:16] | Wrong, I worked in the D.A.’s office for five years. | 错 我在地检署工作了五年 |
[09:19] | Judges give out subpoenas like candy. | 法官发传票就像发糖一样随便 |
[09:22] | Then I suggest the two of you get the hell on down there | 那我建议你们俩赶紧去找法官 |
[09:24] | and take that woman’s candy away. | 把那女人的糖抢走 |
[09:29] | The fact is, Your Honor, she has no grounds | 法官大人 其实她根本没有 |
[09:30] | to even issue these things in the first place. | 申请这些传票的依据 |
[09:32] | What is he even doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[09:33] | I’m here because I’m a lawyer | 我来是因为我是个律师 |
[09:34] | and I’m innocent until proven guilty. | 在背叛有罪之前 我都是清白的 |
[09:36] | And those subpoenas aren’t about coming after me; | 那些传票根本不是冲我来的 |
[09:38] | They’re about coming after him. | 而是冲着他去的 |
[09:39] | You’re damn right they are, because there’s no way | 一点没错 因为他不可能 |
[09:40] | he didn’t know you’re a fraud. | 不知道你是个骗子 |
[09:42] | Where exactly is your evidence of either one of those things? | 那你证明这些话的证据在哪儿 |
[09:45] | I see. They’re not trying to fight these subpoenas. | 我懂了 你们不是想撤销那些传票 |
[09:47] | They’re trying to get me to turn over whatever evidence I have, | 而是想让我交出手上的所有证据 |
[09:50] | which I don’t have to do for another three weeks. | 而我只需在三周后上交即可 |
[09:53] | You’ll do whatever I say you have to do. | 我说什么你就得做什么 |
[09:55] | Now, I want to know what started this whole thing. | 现在我想知道这一切的起因是什么 |
[09:57] | We received an anonymous email from a reputable source. | 一位有名望的线人发来一封匿名邮件 |
[10:00] | Yeah, and a stranger called me the other day | 前几天还有个陌生人打电话给我 |
[10:02] | saying you killed six people. | 说你杀了六个人 |
[10:04] | Can I subpoena her bank records? | 我能传唤她的银行记录吗 |
[10:05] | You think this is a joke? | 你当这是儿戏吗 |
[10:07] | You’re damn right this isn’t a joke. | 你知道这不是儿戏就好 |
[10:08] | I’m being accused of a crime based on some bullshit email | 因为一封没人见过的破邮件 |
[10:10] | no one’s even seen. | 我就被指控犯罪了 |
[10:11] | I’d ask if you have that email on you, Ms. Gibbs, | 我得问你带那封邮件了吗 吉布斯女士 |
[10:13] | but I wouldn’t want to put you in the position of lying to me, | 我也不想认为你在骗我 |
[10:16] | so let’s have it. | 拿出来看看吧 |
[10:27] | This is from a general Harvard faculty address. | 这封邮件发自哈佛普通员工邮箱 |
[10:30] | It is. We are working on tracking down the sender. | 确实 我们正在调查发信者的身份 |
[10:33] | Well, you’d better find them, | 你最好找到他们 |
[10:34] | because without corroborating testimony, | 因为没有确切证词 |
[10:37] | I’ll not only quash these subpoenas; | 我不仅不会准许那些传票 |
[10:39] | I’ll toss the entire case. | 还会叫停整个案子 |
[10:46] | Son of a bitch. It’s Henry Gerard. | 混蛋 是亨利·吉拉德 |
[10:48] | Harvey, if Gerard was gonna say something, | 哈维 如果吉拉德想暴露我 |
[10:50] | why would he wait until now? | 为什么要等到现在 |
[10:52] | I don’t know, but it’s the only goddamn person | 不知道 但唯一可能出卖你的人 |
[10:53] | it could be. | 就是他 |
[10:54] | All right, then I’m gonna go see him. | 那我去找他 |
[10:56] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna get to him before Gibbs does, | 我要在吉布斯找到他之前找到他 |
[10:58] | get him to recant. | 让他改变想法 |
[10:59] | This isn’t testimony. | 这不是证词 |
[11:00] | It’s a tip to a crime you actually committed. | 而是对你真实犯下的罪行的举报 |
[11:02] | I don’t care. We have leverage on Gerard. | 我不管 我们有吉拉德的把柄 |
[11:04] | Were you in there? | 你还不懂吗 |
[11:05] | This woman has her sights on both of us. | 这个女人对我们俩都紧盯不放 |
[11:07] | You go up to Boston, she’s gonna have people | 你前脚去波士顿 她后脚就派人 |
[11:09] | crawling all over Harvard, | 把哈佛翻个底朝天 |
[11:11] | and you’re gonna be the one who led her to Gerard. | 那样你就会让她知道吉拉德 |
[11:12] | I can’t just sit here and wait for the sword to drop. | 我不能坐以待毙 等待厄运降临 |
[11:14] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[11:15] | You can’t go there, I can’t go there, | 你不能去 我也不能去 |
[11:19] | but I know someone who can. | 但我知道谁能去 |
[11:26] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[11:27] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up at my door. | 我还在想你何时会来找我 |
[11:29] | So you’ve heard about Mike Ross. | 那你听说迈克·罗斯出事了 |
[11:31] | Oh, everybody’s heard about Mike Ross. | 没错 所有人都知道迈克·罗斯的事情 |
[11:33] | Now I finally know what you were hiding from me the whole time. | 现在我终于知道你一直对我隐瞒的是什么事 |
[11:37] | But what I don’t know is how the hell | 但是我不能理解的是 |
[11:38] | you let something like this happen in the first place. | 你当初为何要让它发生 |
[11:41] | We’ll talk about that in a minute. | 我们过一会再谈这个 |
[11:43] | But I’m not just here to apologize | 我来不仅是为我们之间的事 |
[11:45] | for what happened between us. | 向你道歉 |
[11:47] | I’m here to ask for your help. | 我是来寻求你的帮助 |
[11:50] | You want me to represent the firm. | 你是想让我做律所的代理律师 |
[11:52] | If it comes to it, I want you to represent me. | 如果事情到了那一步 我想请你做我的律师 |
[11:57] | You got a lot of nerve coming in here to ask me that. | 你到此向我提出如此要求脸皮可真够厚 |
[11:59] | Jeff, please. | 杰夫 求你了 |
[12:01] | I made the mistake of not trusting you once. | 我曾经因为没有信任你而犯错 |
[12:02] | I don’t want to make that same mistake again. | 我不想再犯同样的错误 |
[12:04] | Then you’re gonna have to tell me the truth about everything | 那你必须告诉我一切事情的真相 |
[12:07] | right now, and it’s not gonna be protected | 立刻 而且你我的谈话 |
[12:10] | by attorney-client privilege, | 不受律师与当事人保密协议的保护 |
[12:12] | And you’re gonna have to trust that I’m not gonna turn you in. | 而且你必须相信我不会出卖你 |
[12:15] | I was never worried that you were gonna turn me in. | 我从未担心过你会出卖我 |
[12:18] | I was worried about putting you in a position | 我是担心把你置身于一个难堪的境地 |
[12:20] | where you had to lie. | 让你不得不为此而撒谎 |
[12:23] | But I was ready to tell you that night anyway, | 可反正我在那天晚上就准备好要告诉你 |
[12:26] | so I might as well tell you now. | 所以现在告诉你也无妨 |
[12:39] | Rachel, what’s going on? | 瑞秋 发生什么事了 |
[12:40] | I just got a call. | 我刚刚接到了一通电话 |
[12:41] | They took Donna down to the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 他们把唐娜带去联邦检察官办公室了 |
[12:44] | We have to get down there right now. | 我们必须马上赶过去 |
[12:45] | No, we don’t. I’m gonna take care of her. | 我们不去 我来处理她的事 |
[12:47] | You go ahead and do what we were gonna do together. | 你继续做我们之前计划好要做的事情 |
[12:49] | Harvey, Donna getting taken in changes everything. | 哈维 唐娜被带走改变了所有状况 |
[12:51] | It changes nothing, so stop talking to me | 什么都没有改变 不要再说了 |
[12:52] | and do what you have to do. | 去做你的事情 |
[13:04] | – It was Henry Gerard. – What? | -是亨利·吉拉德 -什么 |
[13:06] | The person who handed me in was Henry Gerard. | 检举我的那个人是亨利·吉拉德 |
[13:08] | It was an anonymous email. | 是一封匿名邮件 |
[13:09] | No way. How would he even know that you’re not a lawyer? | 不可能 他怎么会知道你不是一名律师 |
[13:11] | That case we took last year, he figured it out. | 去年我们接手的一个案子 他发现了破绽 |
[13:13] | Well, then why would he wait to turn you in now? | 那为何他要等到现在才举报你 |
[13:15] | I don’t know, but what I do know is, | 我不知道 但我知道的是 |
[13:17] | you need to get up there and you need to get him to take it back. | 你必须赶往波士顿 让他撤回指控 |
[13:19] | How the hell am I supposed to do that? | 这我怎么办得到 |
[13:20] | That’s what you and I are gonna figure out right now. | 这是你和我必须马上解决的事情 |
[13:22] | Wait a second. Where’s Harvey? | 等一等 哈维去哪儿了 |
[13:24] | He’s got an important meeting that– | 他去参加了一个重要的会议 |
[13:25] | What could be more important than this? | 还有什么事情比这件事情重要 |
[13:26] | Louis, it’s a personal matter– | 路易 是一件私事 |
[13:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[13:30] | They brought Donna in for questioning. | 他们把唐娜抓去问话了 |
[13:32] | Goddamn it, this is what I was afraid of. | 该死的 我就害怕发生这种事 |
[13:34] | I’m heading down there right now. | 我马上赶过去 |
[13:35] | Louis–Louis, listen to me. | 路易 路易 听我说 |
[13:36] | They’re gonna try and put pressure on Donna | 他们会试着对唐娜施压 |
[13:38] | to turn on Harvey, and the best way | 让她出卖哈维 |
[13:39] | to make that pressure go away is to make Gerard go away, | 消除胁迫的最好办法就是摆平吉拉德 |
[13:42] | which can make this whole case go away. | 这样也可以解决掉整件事情 |
[13:45] | Give me the goddamn email. | 把那封该死的邮件给我 |
[13:52] | Now, before you go up there, we’re gonna– | 现在 在去之前 我们必须… |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. Wait a second. | 对不起 等一下 |
[13:55] | Why would someone who knows you’re guilty | 为何会有明知你犯罪的人 |
[13:57] | call you a “potential” fraud? | 把你说成是”潜在的”骗子 |
[13:59] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:00] | He’s trying to cover his ass somehow. | 他可能是想保护他自己 |
[14:01] | “A potential fraud besmirching the sacrosanct name | “一个潜在的诈骗犯玷污了 |
[14:04] | of hallowed Harvard University”– | 哈佛大学圣洁的名声” |
[14:06] | Louis, we really don’t have time for this. Please. | 路易 我们真的没有时间了 拜托 |
[14:10] | Mike, I know who wrote this email. | 迈克 我知道是谁写的这封邮件 |
[14:14] | It’s not Henry Gerard. | 不是亨利·吉拉德 |
[14:21] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[14:22] | Are you alone, or can an old man pull up a seat? | 一个人吗 我可以和你坐在一起吗 |
[14:26] | Hi, dad. | 您好 爸爸 |
[14:29] | So have you looked over the deal? | 你有没有仔细看这份协议 |
[14:33] | I have. | 我看过了 |
[14:34] | And you see the potential I’m talking about? | 你看出来我对你说过的潜力了吗 |
[14:36] | It’s a great project. | 的确是一个好项目 |
[14:38] | But? | 但是呢 |
[14:41] | I’m not sure how wise it is | 我不确定你再回去参与开发 |
[14:42] | for you to get back into development. | 是不是一个明智的决定 |
[14:45] | I understand you would feel that way | 我能理解在它对你造成的影响之后 |
[14:46] | after what it did to you, but– | 你会这样想 但是 |
[14:47] | I feel that way because of what it did to you. | 我会这样想是因为它对你造成的影响 |
[14:49] | Donna, I told you. | 唐娜 我对你说过 |
[14:51] | the banks are crazy for this kind of thing right now. | 现在的银行很痴迷这种事情 |
[14:53] | All I need is $250,000. | 我只需要二十五万美金 |
[14:55] | I can get a loan five times the size. | 我就能申请到五倍数额的贷款 |
[14:57] | I don’t know; that just sounds really risky. | 我不知道 听上去真的很冒险 |
[14:59] | Aren’t you always telling me that Harvey says | 你不是总告诉我 哈维说过 |
[15:01] | if you want to get ahead, you need to take risks? | 如果你想出人头地 必须学会冒险 |
[15:04] | That’s why you came to me. | 这才是你来找我的原因 |
[15:07] | You’re not looking for my money; you’re looking for Harvey’s. | 你不是想要我的钱 而是想要哈维的钱 |
[15:09] | It would just be to secure the loan. | 只是为了确保能得到那笔贷款 |
[15:11] | After the bank gives me the money, he’s free and clear. | 银行把钱给我后 就与他没有任何关系 |
[15:13] | Harvey’s never gonna go for that. | 哈维绝对不会同意那样的事 |
[15:14] | I mean, even I know that’s not legal. | 我是说 就连我都知道那不合法 |
[15:16] | Donna, people do this kind of thing all the time. | 唐娜 总有人在做这种事 |
[15:18] | It’s a sleight of hand, nothing more. | 这就是一种戏法 仅此而已 |
[15:20] | Dad, you’re doing fine. | 爸爸 你现在干得不错 |
[15:24] | Do you really need to risk everything again? | 你真的有必要再冒一次险吗 |
[15:26] | Donna, I manage a real estate office. | 唐娜 我经营一家房地产公司 |
[15:29] | Everybody there makes more. Everybody there is doing better. | 那里所有人都赚得比我多 干得都比我好 |
[15:34] | I used to be better. | 我曾经干得更好 |
[15:36] | I know I can do this. | 我知道我能办到 |
[15:38] | Please, all you have to do is ask Harvey. | 求你 你只需要问问哈维 |
[15:41] | If he says no, he says no. | 如果他拒绝 那就算了 |
[15:46] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[15:49] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[15:51] | People have tried to rattle my cage plenty of times. | 我受过很多人很多骚扰 |
[15:53] | It’s never worked before, and it’s not gonna work now. | 他们以前都没成功过 这次也不会成功 |
[15:56] | That’s what I told her. You’re gonna be okay. | 我就这样对她说的 你不会有事 |
[15:59] | Donna, can you give us a minute? | 唐娜 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[16:03] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[16:06] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:07] | They’re saying this has to do with that deal | 他们说这与我在七年前对你提到过的 |
[16:09] | I talked to you about seven years ago. | 那份协议有关 |
[16:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:11] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有什么事没有告诉我 |
[16:13] | The only thing I haven’t told you | 我唯一没有告诉你的事 |
[16:15] | is that I’m gonna get him out of this, no matter what. | 就是我会把他救出来 不惜一切代价 |
[16:26] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了些什么 |
[16:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[16:29] | They didn’t bring you in here | 你要是七年前没做什么坏事 |
[16:30] | if you didn’t do something seven years ago, | 他们也不会带你过来 |
[16:31] | and if I’m gonna get you out of this, | 如果要我帮你脱身 |
[16:32] | I need to know what you did. | 我得知道你到底做了什么 |
[16:34] | I did what everybody else did. | 我做了别人都做的事 |
[16:36] | I inflated my collateral because you shut me down, | 我夸大了抵押品的价值 因为你拒绝了我 |
[16:38] | so don’t come in here telling me this is my fault. | 所以别跑过来告诉我这都是我的错 |
[16:40] | I shut you down to protect Donna | 我之所以拒绝你 |
[16:42] | from getting involved in exactly something like this. | 就是为了避免唐娜陷入这样的局面 |
[16:45] | This is on you, not on me. | 这是你的错 不是我的 |
[16:46] | Well, aren’t you high and mighty, | 你就这么趾高气扬地跑过来 |
[16:49] | coming in here accusing me of putting my daughter at risk | 指责我将我的女儿置于险境 |
[16:52] | when the whole reason she’s in the position she’s in | 而她之所以落到这一步的原因 |
[16:54] | is because of something you did? | 却是因为你的一些作为 |
[16:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:58] | They told me this is because they’re trying | 他们告诉我这些是因为他们 |
[16:59] | to get Donna to testify against you, | 试图让唐娜作证指控你 |
[17:01] | and they want me to help them get her to do it. | 而他们希望我能帮他们劝说她 |
[17:04] | Then why don’t you? | 那你怎么不去呢 |
[17:05] | Because I know it would kill her, | 因为我知道这会让她为难死的 |
[17:07] | and no matter what you may think, | 而且不管你怎么想 |
[17:09] | I would never do anything to hurt my daughter. | 我绝不会做任何伤害我女儿的事情 |
[17:16] | Did you talk to Donna? | 你跟唐娜谈过了吗 |
[17:17] | I talked to Harvey, and he said it’s gonna be f– | 我跟哈维谈过了 他说他会去 |
[17:19] | I don’t care what he says. | 我不关心他具体说了什么 |
[17:20] | What are they coming after her for? | 他们为什么事抓她的 |
[17:21] | Mike, Harvey asked me not to– | 迈克 哈维让我不要 |
[17:22] | Rachel, what are they coming after her for? | 瑞秋 他们为什么事抓她的 |
[17:24] | They’re not coming after her for anything. | 他们不是抓她 |
[17:26] | They’re coming after her father. | 是抓她父亲 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么 |
[17:28] | Turns out he was involved in some sort of real estate deal | 据说他曾经涉足一些地产交易 |
[17:30] | and they’re saying it wasn’t on the up-and-up. | 而有些交易是上不了台面的 |
[17:31] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[17:32] | Mike, calm down. It’s nothing. | 迈克 冷静点 这没什么 |
[17:35] | Harvey’s gonna get them out of it. | 哈维会搞定的 |
[17:36] | Look, it’s really just a minor violation, | 这就是轻微的违规 |
[17:39] | and no one would even care if it weren’t for– | 人们甚至不会在乎这个 如果不是因为 |
[17:42] | Me. You were just about to say if it weren’t for me. | 我 你打算说 如果不是因为我 |
[17:45] | – Mike, I– – That’s it. | -迈克 我 -行了 |
[17:46] | I’m pleading guilty. | 我要去认罪 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna take the reduced sentence, | 我要去接受这个从轻处罚 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna do the time, and all of this | 我会去服刑 然后这一切 |
[17:49] | is gonna go away once and for all. | 都会消失 永远消失 |
[17:50] | That’s not an option, and you know it. | 这不可行 你知道的 |
[17:52] | The only reason they went after Donna’s dad | 他们来追究唐娜父亲的唯一原因是 |
[17:54] | is to get to Harvey and Jessica. | 为了你背后的哈维和杰西卡 |
[17:56] | If you plead guilty, all you’re gonna do is help them do that, | 如果你去认罪 你只会帮了倒忙 |
[17:58] | so you’re either gonna turn on the two of them | 所以你要不然背叛他们俩 |
[18:00] | or you’re gonna fight this thing out till the end. | 要不然你就抗争到底 |
[18:03] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一下 |
[18:05] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[18:06] | About what we’re going to do | 谈谈如果控方拿到传票 |
[18:07] | if that prosecutor gets a hold of those subpoenas. | 我们该怎么做 |
[18:09] | You mean what we’re gonna do about the letter that Mike has | 你是说要怎么处理迈克手上那封能证明 |
[18:11] | that proves you knew he was a fraud. | 你知道他是假律师的信件 |
[18:13] | Yes, that’s what I mean. | 我就是这个意思 |
[18:16] | I’m assuming you were smart enough | 我猜想你应该足够聪明 |
[18:17] | to destroy that thing the second they let you out. | 知道在他们放你出来之后就毁掉那封信 |
[18:19] | And I’m assuming you destroyed the affidavit | 而我认为你应该已经销毁了那封你让瑞秋 |
[18:21] | that you had Rachel sign saying she knew the truth about me. | 签署的证明她对于我的情况知情的宣誓书 |
[18:24] | I didn’t, | 我没有销毁 |
[18:25] | but I had the same conversation with Louis, we worked it out, | 但我跟路易谈过了 我们达成了共识 |
[18:28] | and I’m here to tell you | 我过来就是要告诉你 |
[18:29] | I will get rid of mine if you get rid of yours. | 你毁了你手里的文件 我就毁了我的 |
[18:33] | I knew it; you’re actually considering | 我知道你在考虑 |
[18:34] | turning your back on me and Harvey. | 背叛我和哈维 |
[18:36] | I’m not turning my back on anyone, | 我不会背叛任何人 |
[18:38] | but we both know you’ve done some things | 但是我们都清楚你做了一些动作 |
[18:39] | that make me question whether or not I can trust you. | 让我开始怀疑自己是否应该继续信任你 |
[18:42] | Well, then, the least you can do | 这样的话 你能做的就是 |
[18:44] | is find the time to speak with my attorney | 在判决下达之前 |
[18:47] | before that ruling comes down. | 找个时间跟我的律师谈一下 |
[18:49] | Your attorney? | 你的律师 |
[18:50] | I’m sure you’ve heard of him. | 你肯定听说过他 |
[18:52] | His name’s Jeff Malone. | 他的名字是杰夫·马龙 |
[18:57] | You’re even lower than I thought you were, | 你比我想象得还要下作 |
[18:59] | and I didn’t even think that was possible. | 我都没想到你能做出这种事 |
[19:01] | Coming from someone with your moral compass, | 像你这样道德水准的人做出这种评价 |
[19:03] | I take that as a compliment. | 我就当恭维好了 |
[19:04] | What gives you the right | 你有什么权利 |
[19:04] | to come after my secretary’s father? | 去针对我秘书的父亲 |
[19:06] | I’m not the one prosecuting him. | 我不是起诉他的人 |
[19:08] | It just so happens that one of my colleagues | 事实是我的一个同事 |
[19:09] | is going after him on a completely unrelated matter. | 由于一件完全不相干的事在起诉他 |
[19:12] | Bullshit, the only reason you’re doing this | 放屁 你这么做就是为了 |
[19:13] | is to put pressure on Donna to come after me. | 向唐娜施压 让她来指证我 |
[19:16] | Well, now that you mention it, the judge did say | 既然你提起来了 法官确实说过 |
[19:18] | I needed something tying you to Mike Ross’s fraud | 我得找出你跟迈克·罗斯欺诈的联系 |
[19:21] | in order to get those subpoenas, | 才能得到传票 |
[19:22] | and maybe that something is Donna Paulsen. | 也许唐娜·鲍尔森就是我要找的联系 |
[19:24] | I should ask her. | 我得去问问她 |
[19:25] | You already did ask her, | 你已经问过她了 |
[19:26] | and now you’re manufacturing | 现在你操纵一个莫须有的案子 |
[19:27] | a bullshit case against an innocent man, | 来指控一个无辜的人 |
[19:29] | and I’m gonna make sure you pay for it. | 我保证你会为此付出代价的 |
[19:31] | He’s not in here because of what I did. | 他陷入这种境地不是因为我做了什么 |
[19:33] | He’s in here because of what you did. | 是因为你做了什么 |
[19:35] | So instead of blaming me, take a look in the mirror, | 与其指责我 不如好好看看自己 |
[19:38] | ’cause all you have to do is admit what you did, | 你该做的就是承认自己犯下的错 |
[19:40] | and all of this goes away. | 这些都会随之而去 |
[19:59] | Louis. | 路易 |
[20:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[20:04] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道的 |
[20:07] | I’m here because of this. | 我来这里是为了这个 |
[20:09] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:10] | Please, your language is all over it. | 邮件从头到尾都是你的语气 |
[20:12] | You might as well have signed your name. | 就差签上你的名字了 |
[20:15] | What I want to know is why. | 我想知道的是你为什么要这么做 |
[20:20] | I got a call about an article | 我当时接到一个电话 是一篇报道 |
[20:22] | on Mike Ross’s meteoric rise to junior partner. | 关于迈克·罗斯如何飞速蹿升到合伙人的 |
[20:26] | Problem is, I remember every student that’s ever gone here, | 问题是我记得这里毕业的每个学生 |
[20:29] | and there is no Mike Ross, | 其中没有迈克·罗斯 |
[20:31] | so I double-checked my file room, | 我又在档案室仔细查了一遍 |
[20:35] | and then I sent this. | 然后我就寄出了这封信 |
[20:36] | Sheila, you are messing with my firm. | 希拉 你会毁了我的律所 |
[20:38] | Why didn’t you come to me first? | 为什么你不先来问问我 |
[20:40] | Because it didn’t occur to me that I had to. | 因为我觉得没必要去问你 |
[20:41] | That is bullshit! | 一派胡言 |
[20:44] | You reported it anonymously | 你匿名报告了这个情况 |
[20:46] | because you didn’t want to look bad. | 因为你不想做坏人 |
[20:47] | You didn’t trust me to keep you out of it. | 你不相信我能保护你不受连累 |
[20:49] | No, I reported it anonymously | 我之所以要匿名举报 是因为 |
[20:51] | Because I was ashamed that it happened on my watch, | 我为自己任上发生这种事而感到羞愧 |
[20:53] | but I’m not gonna stand by while somebody besmirches | 但是我不能容忍这种 |
[20:56] | the good name of Harvard University. | 败坏哈佛大学名声的行径 |
[20:58] | You have no proof that Mike Ross besmirched anything. | 你没有证据证明迈克·罗斯败坏了什么 |
[21:00] | Why are you defending this lowlife? | 你为什么要维护这种败类 |
[21:02] | Because if you’d come to me first, | 因为如果你先来找我 |
[21:03] | I could have stopped this whole thing from happening. | 我本可以从一开始阻止这一切发生 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:10] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[21:14] | Sheila, please, you don’t know him like I know him. | 希拉 求你了 你不如我了解他 |
[21:17] | What exactly are you doing here, Louis? | 你到底来干什么 路易 |
[21:20] | I want you to retract that email. | 我希望你收回你的指控 |
[21:22] | Tell ’em that you made a mistake; you found the file. | 告诉他们你弄错了 你找到文件了 |
[21:26] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[21:28] | Sheila, please. | 希拉 求你了 |
[21:30] | When we broke up, I forced myself to accept it, | 我们分手的时候 我强迫自己去接受 |
[21:34] | because ultimately I knew we wanted different things, | 因为最终我知道我们想要的东西不同 |
[21:37] | but it killed me, | 但我还是伤心欲绝 |
[21:38] | because I also knew that we were soul mates. | 因为我知道我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[21:41] | But the fact that you’re asking me to do this… | 而你现在却让我做这样的事情 |
[21:46] | We are not soul mates. | 我们才不是灵魂伴侣 |
[21:53] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[21:55] | At least don’t come forward. | 至少不要站出来作证 |
[21:57] | I never was gonna come forward, Louis. | 我本来就没打算站出来 路易 |
[22:02] | Now leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[22:17] | I thought I’d find you here. | 我就知道你在这里 |
[22:18] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[22:20] | Well, they’re coming after my father | 他们要给我爸爸扣上 |
[22:21] | for something he didn’t do. | 莫须有的罪名 |
[22:22] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我还好吗 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. Do you want to be alone? | 对不起 你想一个人静一下吗 |
[22:26] | No. I’m sorry. It’s just– | 不用 不好意思 我只是 |
[22:27] | Donna, please, you’re worried sick | 唐娜 别这样 你在为 |
[22:29] | for someone you love. | 你爱的人而担忧 |
[22:31] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[22:32] | It’s just, last year my life was in Harvey’s hands, | 去年我的性命交付在哈维手中的时候 |
[22:34] | and he told me that my worrying about what would happen | 他说我去担心他输了会怎么样 |
[22:37] | if he lost would only make it more likely for him to lose. | 只会增加他输的可能 |
[22:39] | I know, and you can’t help but worry about it, | 我明白 而你又无法不担心 |
[22:40] | because it’s your father. | 因为那是你爸爸 |
[22:42] | No, I can’t. | 对 我没办法 |
[22:43] | And you can’t help wondering, | 你也没办法不去想 |
[22:44] | if it comes down to it, what will you do? | 真的到了最坏的时候 你会怎么做 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:48] | No, Rachel, how can you even ask me that? | 不 瑞秋 你怎么能问这样的问题 |
[22:51] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[22:53] | Because if it comes down to it, | 因为到了最坏的时候 |
[22:55] | you want Mike to consider turning on Harvey. | 你想要迈克考虑出卖哈维 |
[22:56] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是这么说的 |
[22:58] | You know, if you’re just here to get me | 如果你来就是想要我 |
[22:59] | to think about doing that, I don’t need that right now. | 考虑出卖哈维 我现在不需要这个 |
[23:01] | No, no, no, Donna, I came in here | 不不不 唐娜 我来这里 |
[23:02] | because I care about you and I am– | 是因为我关心你 我很 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry that I even brought it up. | 我很抱歉我提了这件事 |
[23:08] | Are you sorry? | 你抱歉吗 |
[23:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:10] | Do you think that I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[23:11] | that all your problems are solved | 只要我告诉他们这是哈维做的 |
[23:13] | if I tell them that Harvey did this? | 你就万事大吉了 |
[23:14] | No, Donna, all of my problems are solved if Mike tells them. | 不 唐娜 是迈克说了就万事大吉了 |
[23:17] | But, yes, my life gets a whole lot better | 但你说得对 如果哈维能敢作敢当 |
[23:20] | if Harvey takes responsibility for what he did. | 我的生活会好很多 |
[23:22] | What he did was give Mike a chance | 他所做的就是给迈克一个 |
[23:23] | to make something of himself. | 出人头地的机会 |
[23:24] | Which is why Mike’s never gonna turn on him. | 所以迈克绝对不会出卖他的 |
[23:27] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[23:29] | I would be lying if I said it didn’t cross my mind | 但如果说我没有想过迈克应该做个交易 |
[23:32] | that maybe mike should think about making a deal. | 那是在说谎 |
[23:34] | And you can’t tell me that since they picked up your father | 你也别告诉我从他们抓走你爸爸开始 |
[23:36] | that the thought hasn’t crossed yours too. | 你没有过同样的想法 |
[23:37] | Well, thinking about it and talking about it | 想过和说出来 |
[23:40] | aren’t the same thing, | 可不是一回事 |
[23:41] | and right now, I’m focusing on having faith in Harvey. | 而现在 我要专注于相信哈维 |
[23:51] | Louis, what the hell? | 路易 怎么回事 |
[23:52] | I’ve been looking for you all morning. | 我找了你一早上了 |
[23:53] | – What happened? – It was her. | -发生什么事了 -是她 |
[23:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[23:57] | She’s not gonna retract the email. | 她不会收回指控 |
[23:59] | Shit. What did she say? | 见鬼 她说什么了 |
[24:01] | Oh, what the hell do you think she said? | 你以为她说了什么 |
[24:03] | Said she knows you’re a fraud, | 她说她知道你是个骗子 |
[24:05] | she’s not gonna take it back, | 并且不会撤回指控 |
[24:07] | and now that she’s figured out that I’ve been a part of it, | 现在她知道我也参与了这件事 |
[24:09] | she can’t stand the sight of me. | 她连看都不想看我了 |
[24:10] | All right, then we need to think of something else– | 好吧 那我们得想其他办法 |
[24:12] | Oh, did you just hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚说的话了吗 |
[24:14] | She can’t stand the sight of me. | 她看都不想看到我了 |
[24:17] | Louis, I know you’re feeling bad, | 路易 我知道你现在不好受 |
[24:19] | but right now, Donna is under the gun. | 但现在唐娜处境危险 |
[24:21] | What do you want me to do about that? | 你要我怎么办 |
[24:22] | I don’t know, but if she doesn’t retract that email | 我不知道 但是如果她不收回邮件里的指控 |
[24:24] | and they find her– | 他们找到她的话 |
[24:24] | No, they’re not gonna find her, | 不会的 他们不会找到她 |
[24:26] | because she sent it from a general faculty email | 因为她是用教师公共邮箱发的 |
[24:28] | because she’s ashamed of herself like she’s ashamed of me. | 因为她引以为辱 就像以我为辱一样 |
[24:31] | And this is all your fault, | 而这一切都是你的错 |
[24:33] | so get the hell out of my office | 所以从我的办公室滚出去 |
[24:34] | instead of trying to figure out a way | 而不是想方设法 |
[24:36] | to cover your goddamn ass! | 为你自己遮掩 |
[24:41] | You can believe this or not, Louis, | 不管你相不相信 路易 |
[24:42] | but right this second, | 但这一刻 |
[24:43] | I’m actually looking out for Donna. | 我其实是在帮唐娜 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry, Mike. | 对不起 迈克 |
[24:48] | Right this second, I cannot help you. | 这一刻 我帮不了你 |
[25:00] | Good, you’re here. | 很好 你来了 |
[25:01] | Listen, I need you to take care of– | 我要你去处理 |
[25:03] | Before we get to the game plan, | 在我们讨论策略之前 |
[25:04] | I need to know what’s going on with Donna’s father. | 我需要知道唐娜的爸爸怎么样了 |
[25:05] | I’m taking care of it. | 我在处理了 |
[25:06] | Did you get Louis to go see Gerard? | 你叫路易去见吉拉德了吗 |
[25:09] | It wasn’t Gerard. It was Sheila Sazs. | 不是吉拉德 是希拉·赛斯 |
[25:11] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:12] | Louis told his girlfriend about you? | 路易把你的事告诉他女朋友了 |
[25:14] | No, Harvey, you told your girlfriend about me. | 不 哈维 是你把我的事告诉女朋友了 |
[25:17] | Louis risked his neck to get Sheila | 路易冒着生命危险去让希拉 |
[25:18] | to take that email back to save our asses. | 收回指控来为我们遮掩 |
[25:20] | What are you so bent out of shape for? | 那你这么失控又是为什么 |
[25:22] | I’m bent out of shape because he couldn’t do it, | 我失控是因为他没能做到 |
[25:23] | And on top of that, Donna’s dad is only in this mess | 除此之外 唐娜的爸爸是因为我们 |
[25:25] | because of what we did, and you won’t let me help. | 才被牵扯进来 而你却不让我帮忙 |
[25:28] | That’s right, Mike; I won’t let you help, | 说得对 迈克 我不会让你帮忙的 |
[25:30] | because you’re under investigation | 因为你正在因为诈骗 |
[25:31] | for being a fraud. | 而接受调查 |
[25:32] | You’re under investigation too, | 他们也在调查你 |
[25:33] | and if we’re supposed to act like | 我们要假装 |
[25:34] | there’s nothing to be ashamed of, | 问心无愧的话 |
[25:35] | then let’s act like there’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 那我们就表现得问心无愧 |
[25:38] | Okay, that’s all well and good, Mike, | 好了 你说的都对 迈克 |
[25:39] | but I’m the one representing Donna’s father, not you, | 但我才是唐娜爸爸的律师 不是你 |
[25:42] | which means I’m the only one with a credible reason | 也就是说只有我一个人有正当的理由 |
[25:44] | to pay a visit to the banker that gave him | 去见那个最开始 |
[25:46] | that shitty loan in the first place. | 给他那份糟糕贷款的银行家 |
[25:47] | Harvey, this is killing me! | 哈维 这让我生不如死 |
[25:53] | I have to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[25:55] | Right now, the best thing you can do | 现在 你能做的最好的事情 |
[25:57] | is think about what we’re gonna do | 就是想一下如果他们想到了 |
[25:58] | if they put it together about Louis’s girlfriend, | 路易的女朋友我们要怎么办 |
[26:01] | because if they find her, we’re in deep shit. | 因为如果他们找到她 我们就完了 |
[26:34] | How did you find me here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[26:35] | I remember every game you have | 你的案子里的每一局 |
[26:37] | from our work on your case. | 我都记得 |
[26:38] | And I knew I had to find you at a place | 我知道我得在一个能让我们 |
[26:40] | where we couldn’t be bothered by anyone from Harvard. | 不被任何哈佛的人看到的地方见面 |
[26:42] | Because everyone from Harvard now knows you didn’t go there. | 因为现在哈佛所有人都知道你没有念过哈佛 |
[26:44] | Which is why I need someone from Harvard | 正因为如此我才需要一个哈佛的人 |
[26:46] | to tell them that I did. | 告诉他们我念过 |
[26:47] | Are you crazy? | 你是疯了吗 |
[26:48] | No, I’m smart. | 不 我理智得很 |
[26:49] | All they have is an anonymous tip | 检察官手里只有匿名举报 |
[26:51] | and no corroborating evidence. | 而没有确凿证据 |
[26:52] | You sign this affidavit saying that I was in your class, | 你在这份证明我上过你的课的证词上签字 |
[26:55] | their whole case gets dismissed. | 整个案子都会被撤销了 |
[26:56] | And what if it doesn’t? | 如果没撤销呢 |
[26:57] | Then I go to trial. | 那我就出庭受审 |
[26:59] | This is reasonable doubt. | 这是合理怀疑 |
[27:00] | I get acquitted, they can never try me again. | 我无罪释放后 他们就拿我没办法了 |
[27:02] | Or it’s not reasonable doubt, you don’t get acquitted, | 或者这不是合理怀疑 你被证实有罪 |
[27:05] | and I go to jail for perjury. | 我就得因作伪证入狱了 |
[27:06] | I remember when you were willing to commit perjury | 我还记得当时你作伪证 |
[27:08] | and we didn’t just stop you; we saved your ass. | 我们不但阻止了你 还救了你一命 |
[27:10] | I don’t care. I’m not risking everything for you. | 我不管 我不会为你冒这么大风险的 |
[27:13] | This isn’t just for me, all right? | 这不只是为了我 好吗 |
[27:15] | They are coming after everyone that I care about. | 他们正在追查每一个我在乎的人 |
[27:18] | I feel for you, Mike, | 我很同情你 迈克 |
[27:21] | which is why I never turned you in in the first place, | 因此我绝对不会告发你 |
[27:23] | but I can’t do what you’re asking. | 但我没法帮你这个忙 |
[27:25] | And what if I anonymously told Harvard | 那如果我匿名向哈佛举报 |
[27:27] | that you took a bribe from a student for a grade? | 说你接受过一个想得高分的学生的贿赂呢 |
[27:31] | You willing to bet everything that I won’t do that? | 你敢赌上一切确保我不会告发你吗 |
[27:33] | You do what you have to do, | 你尽管去做吧 |
[27:35] | But I’m not putting my life in jeopardy | 我不会把自己的一生都置入险境 |
[27:36] | by signing that goddamn thing. | 就为了签那个鬼东西 |
[27:40] | Wait a minute, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[27:43] | What if I had a way that you could help me | 如果我有办法能让你不用作伪证 |
[27:45] | without having to perjure yourself? | 就能帮到我呢 |
[27:46] | And how exactly would I do that? | 怎么能做到 |
[27:48] | It’s right in your wheelhouse. | 就在你能力范围内 |
[27:50] | We’re playing poker too. | 咱们也来耍些小伎俩 |
[27:51] | I just– | 我只是… |
[27:54] | I just need you to help me bluff. | 我只需要你帮我虚张声势就行了 |
[27:58] | Harvey, I need to ask you to do something. | 哈维 我得请你帮我一个忙 |
[28:02] | Of course, Donna. I’d do anything for you. | 没问题 唐娜 我会为你做任何事情 |
[28:04] | Well, it isn’t for me. It’s for my father. | 其实不是为了我 是为了我爸 |
[28:06] | He wanted to know if you would consider | 他想知道你是否有意愿 |
[28:08] | investing in his real estate project. | 投资他的房地产项目 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我没法帮这个忙 |
[28:13] | You just said that you would do anything for me. | 可你刚告诉我你会为我做任何事情 |
[28:14] | I meant I’d consider anything, and I just did. | 我是说我会去考虑 我考虑好了 |
[28:19] | You haven’t even looked at it. | 你看都没看啊 |
[28:20] | I don’t need to. | 没必要看 |
[28:22] | You’re family to me, he’s family to you, | 你是我的家人 他是你的家人 |
[28:24] | and you don’t invest money with family. | 而钱是不能投资给家人的 |
[28:27] | That’s not what you said when Marcus needed money | 马库斯因为餐厅的事需要钱时 |
[28:28] | for his restaurant. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[28:29] | – That’s different. – Why? | -那不一样 -为什么 |
[28:31] | Because Marcus actually knew what the hell he was doing. | 因为马库斯很清楚自己在干什么 |
[28:35] | You know what, Harvey? If you don’t want to invest, don’t invest, | 哈维 你要是不想投资就算了 |
[28:38] | but I don’t need a lecture from you | 但我不需要你来告诉我 |
[28:39] | on what a bad businessman my father is. | 我爸有多不擅长经商 |
[28:44] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[28:45] | Oh, really? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[28:46] | Because if I know you, | 因为我没猜错的话 |
[28:47] | you’re thinking of giving him access to your 401K. | 你正在考虑把你退休金给他 |
[28:50] | So? What if I am? | 所以呢 是又怎样 |
[28:51] | Donna, this man lost your family’s money once. | 唐娜 这个人曾经把你家的钱给亏光了 |
[28:54] | You’re gonna give him the chance to do it again? | 你要给他多一次机会这么做吗 |
[28:55] | Harvey, this man is my father, | 哈维 他是我爸爸 |
[28:57] | And he has been there for me my whole life. | 他一直都支持着我 |
[29:00] | And I know what happened between you and your mother, | 我知道你和你妈的事情 |
[29:02] | but don’t you judge him for what she did. | 但别因为她做的事就随便判定他 |
[29:04] | How dare you? This has nothing to do with that. | 你怎么可以这样说 这和那事无关 |
[29:06] | You have a blind spot when it comes to him. | 你看他的事情是有盲点的 |
[29:08] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我这是在保护你 |
[29:09] | Well, you’re not. You’re being an asshole. | 你不是在保护我 你这样做像个混蛋 |
[29:12] | And for your information, keeping me from being there | 提醒你一下 让我远离我爸 |
[29:15] | for my father isn’t protecting me. | 才不是在保护我 |
[29:16] | It’s pissing me the hell off. | 而是在激怒我 |
[29:26] | Good, Donna, you’re here. Look, I need you to– | 太好了 唐娜你在 我需要你去… |
[29:28] | The only thing I need is for you to tell me what you did, | 我只想听你说你干了什么 |
[29:31] | because I just found out that they’re | 因为我刚发现他们 |
[29:32] | formally charging my father with bank fraud tomorrow. | 明天将正式以银行欺诈的罪名起诉我爸 |
[29:35] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[29:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:38] | All I did was strong-arm a banker. | 我只是去逼了一个银行家 |
[29:40] | And why the hell would you need to strong-arm a banker? | 你为什么要去逼一个银行家 |
[29:42] | Because he had evidence that needed to get lost. | 因为他手上有必须除掉的证据 |
[29:44] | I knew there was something you weren’t telling me. | 我就知道你有事没告诉我 |
[29:47] | What the hell happened seven years ago? | 七年前到底发生了什么 |
[29:49] | What happened is, you came to me | 发生的只是 你来找我 |
[29:51] | asking a favor for your father, so I went to him | 让我帮你爸一个忙 于是我去找他 |
[29:53] | asking a favor of my own. | 让他帮我一个忙 |
[29:55] | Bullshit. You don’t ask people for favors. | 胡说 你是不会让人帮忙的 |
[29:57] | You force them to do things! | 你只会逼他们做事 |
[29:58] | You’re goddamn right I do. | 你说得太对了 |
[29:59] | I told your father if he took your money, | 我告诉你爸如果他拿了你的钱 |
[30:01] | I’d pull every string I have to shut his deal down. | 我就会用尽一切手段让他的生意完蛋 |
[30:05] | You had no right to do that. | 你没权力这样做 |
[30:07] | I don’t care if I had a right to do it or not. | 我不管我有没有权力这么做 |
[30:10] | I wasn’t gonna let you lose everything | 我是不会任凭你失去一切 |
[30:11] | just because you couldn’t see the truth about him. | 只因为你没有看透他 |
[30:13] | The truth is, you went behind my back, | 我看透的是 你没经允许掺和我的私事 |
[30:15] | and then he did something illegal, | 他又做了些违法的事情 |
[30:16] | and now I have to choose between you and him | 弄得我现在要因为你们的所作所为 |
[30:18] | because of what you did! | 在你们之间做选择 |
[30:20] | What I did was keep you | 我做的只有 |
[30:21] | from being involved in this mess. | 让你不趟这趟浑水 |
[30:23] | No, Harvey, what you did was start this mess | 不 哈维 那天你一意孤行 |
[30:25] | the day you went ahead and hired a fraud. | 雇了个骗子进来 制造了这趟浑水 |
[30:37] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:38] | They’re formally charging Donna’s father, | 他们要正式起诉唐娜的父亲了 |
[30:40] | and we need to figure out a way to get his case thrown out. | 我们得找法子让他的案子撤回 |
[30:42] | Well, then we have to get my case thrown out, | 那样我们得让我的案子撤回 |
[30:44] | Because then they won’t care about Donna’s dad. | 因为这会让他们顾不得唐娜的爸爸 |
[30:47] | And how the hell are we gonna do that? | 那该怎么做呢 |
[30:48] | I went to see Gerard. | 我去见吉拉德了 |
[30:49] | God damn it, didn’t I tell you not to do that? | 该死 我不是让你别这么做吗 |
[30:51] | That was before we knew he wasn’t the one | 那是因为之前我们不知道 |
[30:53] | that tipped them off. | 他没告发我 |
[30:54] | If he wasn’t the one who tipped them off, | 那如果他没有告发你 |
[30:56] | what the hell did you go to him for? | 那你找他干什么 |
[30:59] | I went to him for this. | 我找他是为了这个 |
[31:06] | This is a vaguely worded statement. | 这是一份用词很模糊的声明 |
[31:08] | It doesn’t even specifically say you went to Harvard. | 并不能很好地说明你上过哈佛 |
[31:10] | It doesn’t have to. | 没必要说明 |
[31:12] | It says that he’s known me to be an amazing lawyer, | 这上面声称因为我掌握了他教的知识 |
[31:13] | that I’ve shown mastery of the material that he teaches, | 他知道我会是名杰出的律师 |
[31:16] | and that as far as he’s concerned, | 而就他所知而言 |
[31:17] | I’m an outstanding student of the law. | 我是一名杰出的法律系学生 |
[31:19] | It’s total bullshit. | 简直是狗屁 |
[31:20] | It’s not total bullshit, all right? | 这可不是狗屁 好吗 |
[31:21] | If they don’t find Sheila and we do this, | 如果他们没找到希拉 我们又有这个 |
[31:23] | we could get the whole case thrown out. | 整个案子就会被驳回 |
[31:24] | Gibbs’ll see right through this. | 吉布斯会看穿这把戏的 |
[31:26] | She’ll put Gerard on the stand, | 她会让吉拉德出庭作证 |
[31:28] | and she’ll ask him point blank | 直截了当地问他 |
[31:29] | if he knows for a fact that you never went to Harvard, | 他是否知道你没上过哈佛 |
[31:32] | and we’ll have signed our own death warrant. | 这样就等于我们判了自己死刑 |
[31:33] | She’s not gonna do that, because it violates | 她不会的 因为这违反了 |
[31:35] | the number one rule of being a lawyer that you taught me: | 你教我的律师守则第一条 |
[31:37] | Don’t ask a question that you don’t have the answer to. | 不要问你不知道答案的问题 |
[31:39] | It’s too big a risk. | 风险太大了 |
[31:40] | Harvey, Donna’s dad is at risk, | 哈维 唐娜的父亲处境危险 |
[31:42] | and he’s at risk because of me. | 而事情是因我而起 |
[31:44] | The only way to get him out is to have me to turn on you | 唯一能让他脱身的办法就是我去告发你 |
[31:46] | or for us to get this whole thing thrown out, | 或者让整件事消失 |
[31:47] | so are you on board with this or not? | 所以你到底同不同意 |
[31:50] | We better pray this bullshit works, | 我们最好祈祷这招有用 |
[31:52] | because, if it doesn’t, at least one of us | 不然的话 明天我们俩至少有一个 |
[31:54] | is gonna end up in prison tomorrow. | 要蹲监狱去了 |
[31:57] | All right, what are we doing here? | 我们要干什么 |
[31:59] | Your Honor, we have a motion | 法官大人 我们提出动议 |
[32:01] | to dismiss Mike Ross’s case. | 撤销迈克·罗斯的案子 |
[32:03] | On what grounds? | 以什么理由 |
[32:04] | On the grounds that I have a letter here | 理由是我这里有一封来自 |
[32:06] | from Professor Henry Gerard of Harvard Law | 哈佛法学院亨利·吉拉德教授的信 |
[32:09] | saying that Mike Ross was in his class. | 称迈克·罗斯当时在他的班级中 |
[32:11] | This is ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[32:12] | Even if Mr. Ross were in that class, | 就算罗斯先生在他的班级中 |
[32:14] | it doesn’t mean he was matriculated. | 也不能证明他就是哈佛的注册学生 |
[32:16] | You still haven’t shown any evidence that he wasn’t, | 但你也没有任何证据表明他不是 |
[32:18] | which is why that document should get this case dismissed. | 所以有了这份文件 这个案子应该被撤销 |
[32:21] | This document is | 这份文件不过是 |
[32:22] | a cryptically worded piece of shit, | 一张措辞模糊的废纸罢了 |
[32:24] | and you’re a man who has a reputation | 而且你又是个名声在外 |
[32:25] | for crossing the line. | 不择手段的人 |
[32:26] | Ms. Gibbs, language. What are you implying? | 吉布斯女士 注意言辞 你想说什么 |
[32:29] | Your Honor, there’s a good chance | 法官大人 这很有可能 |
[32:31] | he coerced this Professor Gerard into signing this thing. | 是他逼吉拉德教授签的 |
[32:34] | So our exhibits are all from blackmail, | 所以我们的证物都是敲诈勒索来的 |
[32:37] | but yours are squeaky clean because you’re Mother Teresa? | 只有你的证据是干净的 你是特雷莎修女啊 |
[32:39] | I may not be Mother Teresa, | 我或许不是特雷莎修女 |
[32:41] | but I don’t resort to coercion to get my evidence. | 但我的证据肯定不是严刑逼供来的 |
[32:42] | Then what exactly are you doing | 那你对唐娜·鲍尔森父亲的所作所为 |
[32:44] | with Donna Paulsen’s father? | 要怎么解释 |
[32:45] | Care to tell me what he’s talking about? | 介意告诉我他在说什么吗 |
[32:47] | I’ll tell you. She fabricated a charge | 我来告诉您 她针对一个无辜的商人 |
[32:48] | against an innocent businessman to pressure my secretary | 进行虚假指控 以此来给我的秘书施压 |
[32:52] | into giving false testimony against me. | 好让她做假证指认我 |
[32:54] | Your Honor, it’s standard practice | 法官大人 找到能对付重要证人的筹码 |
[32:56] | to find leverage against a vital witness. | 并不出格 |
[32:58] | Oh, is it also standard practice to have | 那让联邦法警在小隔间里 |
[32:59] | a federal marshal rough me up in a holding cell? | 殴打我 也不出格吗 |
[33:02] | Ms. Gibbs, if I find out there’s an abuse of power here, | 吉布斯女士 如果我发现有滥用职权 |
[33:05] | I will be switching my focus to you. | 那你就将是我的重点关注对象了 |
[33:07] | Then before you rule on their motion, | 在您对他们的请求做出裁决之前 |
[33:10] | the state has the right | 州检有权 |
[33:11] | to question this Professor Gerard. | 对吉拉德教授进行提问 |
[33:16] | Your Honor, can Ms. Gibbs and I have a minute alone? | 法官大人 我可以和吉布斯女士单独聊聊吗 |
[33:18] | Please. | 请 |
[33:21] | You think I don’t know this letter is complete bullshit? | 你以为我不知道这封信就是在胡扯吗 |
[33:24] | I pull this clown up on the stand, | 我把这个跳梁小丑拉到庭上来 |
[33:25] | he’s gonna tell me the truth in a minute. | 他马上就会说实话 |
[33:27] | Okay, this clown is one of | 这个小丑可是国内最有名的 |
[33:28] | the most distinguished ethics professors in the country. | 职业道德教授之一 |
[33:31] | You put him up there, this case is over for you | 你把他拉到庭上 这个案子会在 |
[33:33] | before you even get started. | 你开始之前就结束 |
[33:34] | Then why the hell isn’t he here right now | 那怎么现在不见他来 |
[33:36] | verifying this thing? | 证明这事呢 |
[33:37] | Because that kid cares more about Donna Paulsen | 因为比起他自己 |
[33:39] | than he does about himself. | 这小子更在乎唐娜·鲍尔森 |
[33:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:42] | I want to make a deal– that letter for Donna’s father. | 我想做个交易 这封信换唐娜的父亲 |
[33:46] | This is too good for you. | 这也太便宜你了 |
[33:47] | If you really had Gerard, he’d be down here right now. | 如果你真的有吉拉德这张牌 他早就来了 |
[33:51] | If it were up to me, he’d be down here right now, | 如果真是我说了算的话 他早就到了 |
[33:54] | but this is Mike’s call. | 但这是迈克的决定 |
[33:55] | This is a one-time offer, and the clock’s ticking. | 机不可失 时间不等人 |
[33:58] | You still get to go to trial, | 你还是要上庭审 |
[34:00] | we get Donna and her father off limits, | 让唐娜和他父亲置身事外 |
[34:02] | and we both live to fight another day. | 我们俩择日再战 |
[34:04] | I want my subpoenas too. | 我还要重发传票 |
[34:05] | No way. Judge said no. | 没门儿 法官说了不行 |
[34:09] | You try to pull this thing out at trial, | 你要是把这件事在庭审上再说出来 |
[34:11] | I will rip your professor friend to shreds. | 我就把你那位教授朋友撕个稀巴烂 |
[34:17] | Your honor, Ms. Gibbs and I have come to an agreement. | 法官大人 我和吉布斯女士已达成协议 |
[34:21] | She’s dropping all charges against James Paulsen, | 她放弃对詹姆斯·鲍尔森的所有指控 |
[34:23] | and we withdraw our motion to dismiss. | 我们撤回驳回此案的动议 |
[34:31] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[34:34] | Nice club. | 俱乐部不错啊 |
[34:35] | Are you new? | 新来的吗 |
[34:36] | Just visiting. Not much of a golfer. | 随便看看 不爱打高尔夫 |
[34:38] | Unfortunately, neither am I. | 真不幸 我也是 |
[34:40] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[34:41] | Jim Paulsen. | 吉姆·鲍尔森 |
[34:43] | I assume this is about the opportunity | 我猜这是关于唐娜 |
[34:44] | Donna brought you. | 给你带去的那个机会 |
[34:45] | It’d be an opportunity if the numbers added up, jim, | 如果数字合理的话才是个机会 吉姆 |
[34:47] | but they don’t. | 但并不合理 |
[34:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[34:50] | I thought you were the type of man | 我以为你是那种 |
[34:52] | – that was willing to take risks. – I am– | -愿意冒风险的人 -我是 |
[34:53] | but not if it puts people I care about in jeopardy, | 但若会置我在乎的人于险境 那就另当别论了 |
[34:56] | which is why I’m here to tell you | 所以我来是想告诉你 |
[34:58] | that when Donna offers you her 401k, | 如果唐娜要把她的养老金给你 |
[35:00] | you’re gonna tell her you don’t need it anymore. | 请你拒绝 |
[35:02] | No offense, Mr. Specter, but what my daughter does | 无意冒犯 斯佩克特先生 但我女儿 |
[35:04] | with her money is none of your business. | 怎么处理她的钱 与你无关 |
[35:06] | Well, it became my business when Donna put you | 当唐娜对你太崇拜以至于 |
[35:08] | so far up on a pedestal that she couldn’t smell | 她不能分辨你那满嘴胡话的时候 |
[35:11] | the bullshit you were dishing out. | 我就必须要管了 |
[35:12] | It’s not bullshit. | 我没有在胡说 |
[35:14] | Yes, it is. I looked at that deal. | 你有 我看过那个交易了 |
[35:15] | There’s no way you’re getting the kind of money you need | 你不可能一点手脚都不动 |
[35:17] | without doing something shady. | 就拿到那么大一笔钱 |
[35:19] | Inflating my assets to get a loan isn’t shady. | 夸大点我的资产获得贷款算不上动手脚 |
[35:22] | Everybody does it. | 大家都这么干 |
[35:23] | That’s what everybody thinks until the music stops, | 大家完蛋前都是这么想的 |
[35:26] | which is why if you involve Donna in this deal, | 所以如果你让唐娜牵涉其中 |
[35:28] | so help me god, I will pull every string I have | 我发誓 我会用尽手段 |
[35:30] | to tie your project up in court for the next 20 years. | 让你的项目在法庭上绑二十年 |
[35:34] | I’m just trying to make my way. | 我只是在努力打拼罢了 |
[35:36] | All I’m telling you is, you can make it without Donna. | 我想说的只是 别连累唐娜就行 |
[35:40] | You act as if you think I don’t love my own daughter. | 你好像觉得我连自己女儿都不爱一样 |
[35:44] | People who love other people | 如果爱一个人的话 |
[35:46] | don’t put them in positions to break the law. | 是不会置他们于违法之地的 |
[35:56] | I just got off the phone with my dad. | 刚跟我爸打完电话 |
[35:58] | He told me the good news. | 他把好消息告诉了我 |
[35:59] | I told you I’d take care of it. | 跟你说了 我会搞定的 |
[36:01] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[36:02] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[36:03] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[36:05] | We withdrew our motion to dismiss Mike’s case | 我们撤回了撤销迈克案子的动议 |
[36:07] | in exchange for her leaving you alone. | 以此为交换让她放过你 |
[36:10] | So I hurt mike’s case. | 所以我拖了迈克案子的后腿 |
[36:11] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[36:12] | The whole thing was based on a bluff | 整件事都是在虚张声势罢了 |
[36:14] | that never would have held up anyway. | 本来也站不住脚的 |
[36:18] | This way, we at least got something for it. | 这样 至少我们还赚了一点 |
[36:21] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[36:25] | And I’m sorry for what I said. | 我很抱歉说了那些话 |
[36:27] | No. | 不 |
[36:29] | You were right to say it. | 你说的是对的 |
[36:31] | I never should have put you in this position, Donna. | 我不该把你置于这种境地 唐娜 |
[36:35] | If you want to go back to work for Louis, I’ll understand. | 如果你想回去为路易工作 我能理解 |
[36:37] | No, you shouldn’t have put me in that position, | 你是不该把我置于这种境地 |
[36:39] | But if I was gonna leave you for hiring Mike, | 但如果我要为你雇了迈克而离开你 |
[36:41] | the time to do that would have been years ago. | 那我几年前就这么做了 |
[36:46] | I hope I’m not interrupting your premature celebration. | 希望我没有打扰你们过早庆贺 |
[36:49] | You better not be reneging on our deal. | 你最好不要在协议上食言 |
[36:51] | Oh, no, I’m gonna honor it. | 不 我会遵守 |
[36:52] | I just dropped by to serve you with these. | 我只是顺路过来给你这个 |
[36:55] | You and your partners are hereby subpoenaed | 你和你的合伙人被传讯 |
[36:58] | to hand over every single document in the entire firm. | 提供律所所有文件 |
[37:02] | No. | 不 |
[37:03] | No way the judge granted that | 法官不可能批准这个 |
[37:04] | just because we withdrew our motion to dismiss. | 就为我们撤回驳回此案的动议 |
[37:07] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[37:08] | She granted it when a Sheila Sazs from Harvard | 她是在哈佛一个叫希拉·赛斯的 |
[37:11] | came forward and said she wrote that anonymous email. | 出现说是她写了匿名邮件之后批准的 |
[37:15] | That’s right, Mr. Specter. | 没错 斯佩克特先生 |
[37:17] | Your chances of winning this case just took | 你们赢下这案子的形势 |
[37:18] | a mighty big turn for the worse. | 急转直下了 |
[37:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[37:31] | You never came to see me, | 你没来见我 |
[37:32] | So I thought I would come to you | 所以我觉得我该来找找你 |
[37:34] | and find out why you’re so willing | 弄清楚你为什么这么愿意 |
[37:35] | to let all those dangerous letters | 让那些危险的信件 |
[37:36] | just keep floating around out there. | 一直在外面到处传 |
[37:38] | I think you mean letters that are dangerous to your client. | 我想你是指那些会危及你客户的信件 |
[37:41] | Well, I’m holding one right here | 我现在手里就有一封 |
[37:42] | that puts your woman in a world of trouble, Mike, | 会给你的女人招来麻烦 迈克 |
[37:44] | So no, no, I don’t. | 所以 我不是那意思 |
[37:46] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[37:48] | I didn’t crumble to Jessica, so now you’re here | 我没有服从杰西卡 所以你来 |
[37:50] | to take a shot at strong-arming me into a trade. | 强迫我接受交易 |
[37:52] | No, see, I came to see why, | 不 我来是来看看 |
[37:54] | when the woman that’s been protecting you for so long | 为什么保护了你这么久的女人 |
[37:57] | asks you for a simple gesture of trust, | 只要求你给一点信任 |
[38:00] | you seem to think that | 你却好像认为 |
[38:01] | all she’s doing is protecting herself. | 她只是在保护自己 |
[38:02] | Because she is protecting herself. | 因为她是在保护她自己 |
[38:04] | You’re goddamn right that’s what she’s doing, | 你说得没错 她是在保护自己 |
[38:05] | but that’s not all she’s doing, | 但也不只是保护自己 |
[38:07] | because from the second that she found out about you, | 因为从她发现你的事的那一刻起 |
[38:09] | she’s had to lie for you, | 她就一直在为你说谎 |
[38:11] | and she still treated you like family, | 而她一直待你如家人 |
[38:13] | and it cost her everything. | 那让她搭上了一切 |
[38:15] | Give me a break. Until now, it didn’t cost her anything. | 饶了我吧 到目前为止她什么也没失去 |
[38:17] | You better watch yourself. | 你给我小心点 |
[38:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:19] | It cost her her relationship with me! | 那让她失去了跟我的感情 |
[38:28] | You didn’t know about that, did you? | 你不知道 是吗 |
[38:32] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[38:42] | So you’ll destroy that if I give you mine? | 所以如果我给你 你会毁掉吗 |
[38:45] | I’m an attorney. I can’t destroy evidence. | 我是个律师 不能毁掉证据 |
[38:48] | But you? You can do whatever you want. | 但你 你想做什么都行 |
[38:54] | You trust me to do that? | 你这么信任我吗 |
[38:58] | No, Mike. | 不 迈克 |
[39:00] | Jessica does. | 杰西卡信任你 |
[39:17] | Louis, I need you to sit down. | 路易 我需要你坐下来 |
[39:19] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[39:20] | Is your father okay? I’ll go down there right now. | 你父亲还好吗 我现在过去 |
[39:22] | He’s fine. Harvey took care of it. | 他很好 哈维搞定了 |
[39:23] | Oh, well, then I don’t need to sit down. | 那我不需要坐下来了 |
[39:25] | ‘Cause whatever it is, if you’re okay, I’ll be okay. | 因为不管什么事 你没事我就没事 |
[39:28] | Sheila came forward. | 希拉站出来了 |
[39:30] | What? | 什么 |
[39:32] | She admitted she was the one to write the email. | 她承认是她写的邮件 |
[39:37] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[39:38] | She promised me she wouldn’t do that. | 她跟我保证了不会做的 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry, Louis, but she did. | 很抱歉 路易 但她做了 |
[39:48] | I need to be alone. | 我得一个人静静 |
[39:49] | Louis, I don’t think this is the time for you to– | 路易 我觉得现在你不该… |
[39:51] | I said get out. | 我说了 出去 |
[40:04] | He did it? | 他做了吗 |
[40:05] | He did. | 做了 |
[40:05] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[40:07] | I told him how much it cost you, | 我告诉了他这件事让你损失了什么 |
[40:10] | and then I did what we talked about. | 而后我做了我们讨论过的事 |
[40:12] | Well, it’s a good thing you did, | 那很好 |
[40:14] | because those subpoenas just came down. | 因为这些传票刚刚送来 |
[40:21] | Jessica, I don’t know that I’ve ever been | 杰西卡 我知道我一直 |
[40:23] | much of a spiritual person, | 都不太相信神灵 |
[40:26] | but I would be lying if I didn’t admit | 但我的确承认 |
[40:27] | that sometimes I think god has a plan. | 有时我会觉得上帝自有安排 |
[40:31] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[40:32] | I’m saying that maybe he’s trying to show you | 我说上帝可能是想告诉你 |
[40:34] | that there’s more to life than | 在皮尔森-斯佩克特-利特律所外 |
[40:36] | Pearson Specter Litt. | 生活还有很多部分 |
[40:40] | I’m not gonna be your attorney on this one. | 这件案子 我不会做你的律师 |
[40:41] | I think you can find someone better. | 我觉得你可以找到更好的 |
[40:44] | No. | 不 |
[40:46] | I trust you, and there’s no way | 我相信你 而且也不可能 |
[40:48] | I find someone that I trust more. | 找到我更相信的人 |
[40:50] | Then find me when this is all over, | 那就在这事结束之后来找我 |
[40:54] | and we’ll see if we can put that trust to better use. | 看看能不能把那份信任派上更好的用场 |
[41:02] | Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow. | 格雷琴 无论什么都可以等明天 |
[41:04] | This can’t wait. | 这个不能等 |
[41:07] | I want to apologize to you. | 我想向你道歉 |
[41:10] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:12] | When Jack Soloff nominated Mike Ross for partner, | 杰克·索罗夫提名迈克·罗斯做合伙人时 |
[41:15] | I know it hurt Harvey a little, | 我知道那让哈维有点受伤 |
[41:17] | because he wanted to be the one to do it, | 因为他希望是他提名迈克 |
[41:20] | so I called the “ABA Journal” | 所以我给《美国律师协会杂志》打电话 |
[41:23] | to write an article about Mike. | 要求报道迈克 |
[41:24] | I wanted to surprise Harvey with it. | 我是想给哈维一个惊喜 |
[41:30] | You’re saying the article that tipped Sheila off was you? | 你是说那篇让希拉看出问题的文章是你弄的 |
[41:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:38] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[41:40] | Because I’m sorry. | 因为我很抱歉 |
[41:44] | And if anyone ever asks, I’ll deny ever saying this, | 如果有人问 我会否认说过这些 |
[41:47] | but…I know you all knew. | 但 我知道你们都知道 |
[41:53] | And I’m with you. | 我支持你们 |
[42:05] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[42:06] | I know I said I don’t want you to keep things from me, | 我知道我说过不希望你隐瞒我任何事 |
[42:09] | but I don’t want to keep things from you either. | 而我也不想隐瞒你 |
[42:11] | What are you keeping from me? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[42:12] | It’s actually good and bad news. | 其实有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[42:15] | We had a chance to get this whole case thrown out today, | 我今天有机会把这个事完全搞定 |
[42:17] | and it didn’t work, but we did get Donna off, | 但最后没成功 但我们把唐娜的事搞定了 |
[42:21] | and for the first time, I actually started to believe | 而且这是第一次 我真的开始相信 |
[42:24] | we can get out of this thing. | 我们可以解决这件事 |
[42:27] | And why were you afraid to admit that to me? | 那你之前为什么不敢跟我承认呢 |
[42:29] | Because I didn’t want to get your hopes up. | 因为我不想让你燃起希望 |
[42:33] | And I didn’t really believe it before. | 而我之前真的没信心 |
[42:40] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:41] | Sheila Sazs came forward, | 希拉·赛斯站出来了 |
[42:43] | which means they’re gonna try and pit us all | 意味着他们要更强硬地迫使我们 |
[42:44] | against each other even more. | 所有人互相指认了 |