时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Listening to his closing argument, | 听着他的总结陈词 |
[00:09] | I almost want to let him go myself, | 我自己差点都想放他一马了 |
[00:10] | except for one thing– He’s a liar. | 唯独有一个问题 他是个骗子 |
[00:12] | He thinks he doesn’t have to play by the same rules. | 他觉得自己不用和你们遵守一样的规矩 |
[00:14] | But we know he does. | 但我们知道他应该 |
[00:17] | – What did you do? – I pled guilty. | -你做了什么 -我认罪了 |
[00:19] | If you think I’m gonna let you do this, | 如果你以为我会让你这么做 |
[00:20] | you’re out of your goddamn mind. | 你就是疯了 |
[00:22] | He cut a deal to save this firm. | 他是为了救律所达成协议 |
[00:24] | He cut a deal to keep us from going to prison. | 他是为了不让我们进监狱达成协议 |
[00:26] | We give Evan people who already want to go, | 把已经想走的人给伊凡 |
[00:28] | and I give Anita Gibbs murderers in exchange for Mike. | 我给安妮塔·吉布斯凶手名单交换迈克 |
[00:31] | And what if it doesn’t work and we lose everything? | 如果没效果然后我们什么都没了呢 |
[00:33] | Then we do. But if we don’t try to save him, who are we? | 那就这样了 但如果没尽力救他 我们是怎样的人 |
[00:37] | Make the deal. | 达成协议 |
[00:38] | I am not letting you go to prison | 我不会让你因为 |
[00:40] | for a crime that I committed. | 我犯下的罪责进监狱 |
[00:41] | I’m not letting you go when you’re gonna be found innocent! | 我也不能在你会被判无罪的情况下进监狱 |
[00:44] | Why the hell would you lie to me? | 你究竟为何要骗我 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause the truth would’ve broken you. | 因为真相会击垮你 |
[00:47] | You know what, Harvey? | 你知道吗 哈维 |
[00:47] | You want to come to my wedding, you let me know. | 你如果想参加我的婚礼 告诉我 |
[00:51] | I’m not trying to take your place anymore. | 我不能再什么都替你做了 |
[00:53] | I’m trying to get you ready because you’re weak. | 我要让你做好准备 因为你太弱了 |
[00:55] | – Harvey, I am not weak. – Yeah? Well, hit me. | -哈维 我不弱 -那好 打我啊 |
[00:58] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[00:59] | That I hate you and that you made me do this? | 想要我恨你 想要我对你这样做吗 |
[01:02] | We lose everything because of you! | 我们因为你而失去一切 |
[01:08] | I am not saying that I don’t want to get married. | 我不是说我不想结婚 |
[01:10] | You go finish law school. | 你去读完法学院 |
[01:11] | And then in two years, when I get out, | 然后 两年后我出来 |
[01:13] | if you still want to marry me… | 如果你还想嫁给我 |
[01:18] | They’re all gone. | 都走了 |
[01:22] | Watch your back in there, Mike. | 在里面多加小心 迈克 |
[01:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:36] | General wake-up for all inmates is at 6:00 A.M. | 所有犯人的起床时间是早晨六点 |
[01:38] | You will be standing next to your bed at that time. | 那时你要站在床边 |
[01:40] | If you are not, you will face disciplinary action. | 如果没有 将会被处罚 |
[01:43] | At least five inmate counts | 每24小时至少会 |
[01:44] | will be held during each 24-hour period at random times. | 随机清点五次人数 |
[01:48] | You will stand still during every one of those counts. | 每次清点人数时你要立正站好 |
[01:50] | If you are not, you will face disciplinary action. | 如果没有 将会被处罚 |
[01:53] | You will be at meals on time if you want to eat. | 如果你想进食可以在规定时间内就餐 |
[01:55] | You will be at work on time, no matter what. | 不管有任何情况 你都需要按时上工 |
[01:58] | You will keep your cell in a clean and sanitary condition. | 你必须让你的牢房保持清洁与整齐 |
[02:01] | If you fail in any of these areas, you will face… | 如果你无法做到上述任何一点 将会 |
[02:04] | Disciplinary action. | 被处罚 |
[02:05] | Good. You’re getting the picture. | 很好 你学得很快 |
[02:08] | Do you mind if I ask what disciplinary action means? | 能不能告诉我惩罚是什么 |
[02:11] | Since you got the balls to ask that, | 既然你有种问 |
[02:12] | I’m sure you’re gonna find out soon enough. | 我很确定你很快就会知道 |
[02:16] | – What’s this for? – What do you think it’s for? | -这是干什么用的 -你觉得呢 |
[02:17] | Strip naked, put everything you own inside that bag, | 脱光衣服 把所有东西都塞进这个袋子 |
[02:19] | then follow me. | 然后跟我走 |
[02:37] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你怎么在这 |
[02:38] | I came to let you know that I dropped him off, | 我来告诉你我把他送过去了 |
[02:42] | and, um, he looks as good as he could look. | 他的状态已经算不错了 |
[02:47] | And I think he’s gonna be okay. | 我认为他会没事的 |
[02:48] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[02:50] | But you could have told me that over the phone. | 但你完全可以在电话里告诉我这些 |
[02:52] | So what are you really doing here? | 所以你到底来干什么的 |
[02:54] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[02:58] | I miss him too. | 我也想他 |
[03:06] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:07] | Where do you think I’m going? | 你觉得我要去哪 |
[03:09] | – I’m going home, Louis. – Look, don’t you get it? | -我要回家 路易 -听着 你还不懂吗 |
[03:11] | They’re all gone– every single one of them. | 他们都走了 一个都不剩 |
[03:13] | Yeah, well, we knew that already. | 是啊 我们已经知道了 |
[03:15] | No, no, I don’t think you understand. | 不 我觉得你还没明白 |
[03:16] | I’m not just talking about the partners. | 我不只是说合伙人们 |
[03:18] | I’m talking about everyone, from the accountants | 我是说每个人 从会计 |
[03:20] | to the secretaries to the guy who shines my shoes, Donna. | 到秘书 还有给我擦鞋的人 唐娜 |
[03:23] | All of them, gone. | 全都走了 |
[03:24] | And what exactly do you want me to do about it? | 那你想我做些什么 |
[03:26] | I want you to get Harvey on the goddamn phone. | 我想让你给哈维打电话 |
[03:28] | – Well, I’m not gonna do that. – Why not? | -我不会那么做的 -为什么 |
[03:29] | Because tonight’s not the night to call Harvey. | 因为今晚不适合给他打电话 |
[03:32] | Why, because of Mike? | 为什么 因为迈克 |
[03:33] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but Mike is gone, | 我不知道你们发现没有 但迈克已经走了 |
[03:35] | along with everybody else. | 和所有的人一起 |
[03:36] | And if we don’t figure something out by tonight, | 如果我们今晚想不出对策 |
[03:38] | we are gonna be left with nothing. | 我们就会一无所有 |
[03:40] | I didn’t say we weren’t gonna figure something out, Louis. | 我没有说不想对策 路易 |
[03:42] | I said we’re not calling Harvey. | 我只是说不找哈维 |
[03:43] | Well, then what the hell are we gonna do? | 那我们要做什么 |
[03:45] | Right now I’m gonna go to my office | 现在我要回我的办公室 |
[03:46] | and fix myself a goddamn drink. | 给自己来一杯 |
[03:52] | The first time I met him? | 我第一次见他吗 |
[03:54] | What do you think I thought? I… | 你觉得我会怎么想 我 |
[03:57] | I thought he was an idiot. | 我认为他是个白痴 |
[03:58] | Imagine how I felt | 在他进门面试不到十秒 |
[03:59] | when a bunch of weed spilled out of his briefcase | 就从他的公文包里掉出来一堆大麻 |
[04:01] | ten seconds after he walked into his interview. | 想象一下我当时的感受 |
[04:03] | I know. You were so horrified, you got on the phone, | 我知道 你吓坏了 拿起电话 |
[04:05] | and you called the police. | 然后报了警 |
[04:06] | No, wait. You didn’t do that. | 等等 你没这么做 |
[04:09] | You offered the idiot a job. | 你给了那个白痴一份工作 |
[04:10] | That’s because after I heard his story, | 那是因为听完他的故事 |
[04:12] | I knew he wasn’t an idiot after all. | 我才知道他原来不是个白痴 |
[04:14] | And I knew by the end of that first morning | 而那一早上过去 |
[04:16] | that he wasn’t like anyone I’d ever met, | 我就知道他和我认识的人都不一样 |
[04:18] | and that if I wasn’t careful, I was gonna be in trouble. | 要是我不小心 就会陷入大麻烦 |
[04:22] | – To trouble. – To trouble. | -敬麻烦 -敬麻烦 |
[04:32] | Look at that. Louis left me a voice mail. | 瞧瞧 路易给我留言了 |
[04:35] | I don’t understand. You seem happy about that. | 我不明白 你好像还很高兴 |
[04:38] | That’s because one of my favorite pastimes | 因为我最喜欢的消遣之一 |
[04:39] | is to listen to one of Louis’s messages. | 就是听路易的留言 |
[04:41] | What if he’s upset about something? | 要是他在郁闷呢 |
[04:43] | He’s always upset about something. | 他永远都在郁闷 |
[04:44] | That’s why one of my favorite pastimes | 所以听他的留言 |
[04:46] | is to listen to one of Louis’s messages. | 才是我最喜欢的消遣之一 |
[04:48] | Damn it, Harvey, pick up the goddamn phone, | 该死的哈维 给我接电话 |
[04:50] | because this entire firm is a ghost town, | 因为整个律所人去楼空了 |
[04:52] | and I’m sorry Mike’s in prison, | 我是很遗憾迈克进了监狱 |
[04:54] | but if we don’t figure something out, | 但如果我们不想出对策 |
[04:55] | what you and your little sidekick did | 你和你的小跟班的这次壮举 |
[04:57] | is gonna be the end of us. | 就是我们的落幕了 |
[04:58] | And don’t give me some bullshit about tonight isn’t the time, | 还有别给我说什么今晚不合适的鬼话 |
[05:01] | because– | 因为 |
[05:03] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I know. I’m coming with you. | 我知道 我也去 |
[05:05] | Rachel, you heard what Louis said. | 瑞秋 你听到路易的话了 |
[05:06] | This is gonna be a rough night. You need to stay here. | 今晚肯定不会好过 你还是留下吧 |
[05:08] | Harvey, it’s gonna be a rough night no matter where I am. | 哈维 不管我今晚在哪肯定都不会好过 |
[05:11] | And at least if I’m with you, | 至少如果和你在一起 |
[05:12] | there’s a chance that I could be of some use. | 我还可能有机会派上用场 |
[05:14] | You better get your coat, because we don’t have much time. | 那你最好穿衣服 我们时间不多 |
[05:25] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[05:26] | Now you get dressed, and you wait. | 然后穿衣服 等着 |
[05:33] | Would you like some more drinks? | 还想再喝点什么吗 |
[05:34] | Can I offer you an appetizer, maybe some truffle fries, | 要不要碟开胃菜 或者松露薯条 |
[05:37] | or are we allowed to talk business now? | 还是我们可以谈谈工作了 |
[05:39] | All right, Louis, what do you think we should do, | 好吧 路易 既然是你的建议让我们 |
[05:41] | since it was your recommendation | 落到了这个境地 |
[05:43] | that landed us in this mess in the first place? | 那你认为我们现在该怎么做 |
[05:45] | I recommended that because it was a last-ditch effort | 我当时那么建议是因为那是最后一个 |
[05:47] | to get Mike out of prison. | 避免迈克牢狱之灾的办法 |
[05:48] | And you also said we’d only lose 50% | 你也说了我们只有一半合伙人会投靠 |
[05:50] | of our partners to Evan Smith. | 伊凡·施密斯 |
[05:52] | How could I have known that she had the capacity | 我怎么能知道她有本事 |
[05:53] | to bring on more than that? | 招走一半多呢 |
[05:54] | Don’t you get it? The rest didn’t go to Evan Smith. | 你还不懂吗 其他人没有投靠伊凡·施密斯 |
[05:57] | They just walked the hell out and went somewhere else. | 他们只是离开了这里去了别处 |
[06:00] | Then we can sue their asses. | 那我们可以告他们 |
[06:01] | With what lawyers, what resources, and what money? | 哪里有律师 有资源 有钱告 |
[06:03] | Because I don’t know if you noticed, | 因为你可能还没注意到 |
[06:05] | but this firm has been gutted because of your recommendation. | 但我们律所已经因为你的建议被掏空了 |
[06:07] | No, Jessica, it was gutted because of mine. | 不 杰西卡 它是因为我的建议被掏空的 |
[06:09] | Damn it, Louis. I told you not to call him. | 该死的 路易 我说了让你别找他的 |
[06:11] | Well, I did. Because he’s a partner, | 我还是找了 因为他也是合伙人 |
[06:12] | and like he just said, he was the one | 而且如他所说 提出免除竞业条款的 |
[06:14] | who wanted to sever the noncompetes in the first place. | 本来就是他 |
[06:16] | You’re right, Louis. I did. | 没错 路易 是我 |
[06:18] | But I didn’t come down here | 但我不是来 |
[06:19] | to play Pin the Blame on the Harvey. | 确认哈维该负责任的 |
[06:20] | I came down here to figure out what the hell we’re gonna do. | 我来是为了想办法解决问题 |
[06:23] | Then let’s get to it. | 那就解决啊 |
[06:26] | – May I help you? – Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt, | -有事吗 -抱歉打扰了 |
[06:28] | but there was no one at reception, | 但前台没有人 |
[06:29] | and I have your order here. | 这是您点的餐 |
[06:30] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[06:31] | You call me down here for an emergency, | 你说有急事把我叫来 |
[06:33] | and then you take the time to order Chinese food? | 居然还有闲情逸致点外卖 |
[06:35] | I didn’t order anything, asshole. | 我没点外卖 你个白痴 |
[06:36] | So you crouch your tiger, hide your dragon, | 所以别跟我张牙舞爪的 |
[06:38] | or I’m gonna Wang Chung your ass out of here. | 否则我就把你丢出去 |
[06:40] | Louis, calm down. Clearly, there’s some mistake. | 路易 镇定 显然这是误会 |
[06:43] | No one at this firm has ordered any food. | 这律所没人点过外卖 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m pretty sure this is the right place, | 我很确定地方没错 |
[06:46] | because the name on your door says Jessica Pearson, | 因为门上写着杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[06:48] | and this order is for a Jessica Pearson. | 这份外卖就是杰西卡·皮尔逊的 |
[06:49] | – Yeah this is Jessica Pearson. – Louis! | -她就是杰西卡·皮尔逊 -路易 |
[06:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:53] | They know I’m not really here | 他们知道我其实不是 |
[06:54] | to bring you an egg roll, asshole. | 来送蛋卷的 白痴 |
[06:56] | I’m here to serve you with this. | 我是来送这个的 |
[06:59] | – What is that? – It’s a class action. | -那是什么 -集体诉讼 |
[07:02] | We’re being sued for every case Mike Ross has ever touched. | 我们因为迈克·罗斯接触过的所有案子被告了 |
[07:41] | That’s why they all left. | 所以他们才跑光了 |
[07:43] | They knew this was coming, and they got out | 他们知道会有这事 所以都离开了 |
[07:45] | so they could all have it on record | 这样他们就能说 |
[07:46] | that they were gone before the suit came down. | 诉讼发生时他们已经离开公司了 |
[07:49] | Then we need to know who the hell tipped them off. | 那我们需要知道是谁告诉他们的 |
[07:51] | It doesn’t matter who tipped them off. | 谁说的都不重要 |
[07:53] | What matters is, if we lose this suit, | 重要的是 如果我们输了 |
[07:54] | we can’t handle the money. | 绝对付不起罚金 |
[07:57] | How much are they suing us for? | 他们要多少 |
[07:58] | – $100 million. – God damn it. | -1个亿 -该死的 |
[08:01] | We need to get those partners back. | 我们得把那些合伙人找回来 |
[08:02] | I told you, we’re never gonna get them back. | 我说了 找不回来的 |
[08:04] | And right now we don’t even know where they went. | 而且现在我们连他们去了哪都不知道 |
[08:06] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:08] | How the hell did you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[08:09] | Because lawyers don’t talk to lawyers, | 因为律师之间不交心 |
[08:11] | but secretaries talk to secretaries. | 但秘书之间常八卦 |
[08:14] | That is a list of who went where. | 这张表上列明了大家的去向 |
[08:16] | Okay, we need a paper trail tonight– | 好了 我们今晚就需要书面记录 |
[08:18] | notices of breach of contract– | 需要发违约通告 |
[08:19] | and we need to get on record | 要正式声明那些合伙人 |
[08:20] | that those partners aren’t off the hook. | 并不是离开了就一了百了了 |
[08:22] | It’s too late to send out notices. | 现在发违约通告已经晚了 |
[08:24] | We already got served with the lawsuit. | 我们已经接到诉讼文书了 |
[08:27] | He didn’t record the time. | 他刚刚没有记录时间 |
[08:29] | Donna, there’s $5,000 in the cigar box on my desk. | 唐娜 我桌上的雪茄盒里有五千美元 |
[08:32] | Get it now. | 去把它拿过来 |
[08:33] | Wait. Where the hell are you going? | 等等 你这又是要去哪里 |
[08:35] | I’m going downstairs | 我要下楼 |
[08:36] | to tell that server he can have every nickel of it | 告诉那个送文书的他可以把钱全拿走 |
[08:38] | to say he didn’t deliver that thing for another two hours. | 只要他声明那份文书是两小时之后才送来的 |
[08:40] | Assuming Harvey doesn’t shit the bed, | 假设哈维成功 |
[08:42] | we’ve got two hours to figure out | 我们就有两个小时来想办法 |
[08:43] | how we’re gonna serve every partner on this list. | 怎样让这表上的每个合伙人都收到文书 |
[08:45] | Give me that list. | 把表给我 |
[08:47] | They can consider themselves served, | 他们一定会收到文书的 |
[08:48] | because Louis Marlowe Litt never backs down from a fight. | 因为路易·马洛·利特从不在战斗中让步 |
[08:59] | Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury. | 丹伯里联邦惩教所 |
[09:01] | Yes, I’m–I’m calling to check on an– | 您好 我打电话来想问问… |
[09:03] | Inmate? | 犯人的情况 |
[09:05] | Yeah. His name is Michael Ross, and he– | 没错 他叫迈克·罗斯 他… |
[09:08] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[09:09] | I can’t give out information regarding inmates. | 我不能透露犯人的相关信息 |
[09:11] | Would you at least be able to tell me | 那您至少能告诉我 |
[09:12] | if he’s been processed yet? | 他是否被接收入狱了吗 |
[09:14] | If he surrendered himself, | 假如他是自己过来报到的 |
[09:15] | then he has been processed. | 那就已经入狱了 |
[09:17] | Okay, so does that mean that he’s in a cell now or– | 好的 那意味着他现在在牢房里还是… |
[09:19] | Ma’am, I’m a prison administrator, not a hotel concierge. | 女士 我是监狱管理员 不是酒店前台 |
[09:22] | I don’t know the whereabouts of any given inmate at any given time. | 我也不知道任意时刻中某个犯人的具体情况 |
[09:25] | Okay, would you be able to tell me when I can see him? | 好吧 那您能告诉我我什么时候能见他吗 |
[09:29] | Are you his spouse or immediate family? | 你是他配偶或直系亲属吗 |
[09:33] | No. | 不是 |
[09:34] | Then you’ll have to go through the approval process. | 那你就得申请 然后等审批 |
[09:36] | But he doesn’t have any immediate family, | 但他没有任何直系亲属了 |
[09:38] | and I’m his fiancée. | 而我是他的未婚妻 |
[09:39] | And unless you have a filed marriage certificate, | 除非你们有正式的结婚证书 |
[09:42] | you’ll have to wait till next month. | 不然就得等到下个月了 |
[09:44] | Next month? | 下个月 |
[09:50] | Look, am I–am I allowed to ask your name? | 我…我能请问一下您的名字吗 |
[09:53] | My name is Ruth. | 我叫露丝 |
[09:57] | Ruth, Mike and I were… | 露丝 迈克和我… |
[10:00] | supposed to be married today, but we weren’t. | 本来应该今天结婚的 但我们没结成 |
[10:03] | And I can’t stop thinking about him, | 我忍不住一直想着他 |
[10:06] | and I’m not gonna be able to sleep | 要是不知道他是否安好 |
[10:08] | unless I know that he’s gonna be okay. | 我完全无法入睡 |
[10:11] | He’s in prison, ma’am. | 他可是在监狱里啊 女士 |
[10:13] | I really couldn’t say. | 这还真不好说 |
[10:16] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:36] | Nothing like prison blue to make you realize | 没什么比监狱蓝衣更能让你意识到 |
[10:38] | the clothes don’t make the man, huh? | 人靠衣装这句话是错的 是吧 |
[10:41] | – Warden Clark? – Me? | -是克拉克典狱长吗 -我吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 不是 |
[10:44] | Who told you you were going to meet the warden? | 谁告诉你你会见到典狱长的 |
[10:45] | Uh, no one. I-I just thought– | 没有人 我只是以为… |
[10:47] | That this was going to be like a prison movie. | 以为这会和监狱题材的电影一样 |
[10:49] | “Put your trust in the Lord, | “爱信上帝信上帝 |
[10:49] | 台词和接下来的海报盖住的洞的梗 都出自《肖申克的救赎》 | |
[10:50] | but your ass belongs to me” type shit. | 但你的贱命是我的了”这类的狗屁 |
[10:52] | You know “Shawshank”? | 你看过《肖申克的救赎》 |
[10:54] | Of course you know “Shawshank.” | 你当然看过《肖申克的救赎》 |
[10:55] | You work in a prison. | 你可是在监狱里工作的 |
[10:56] | No, brother, I know “Shawshank” | 不 兄弟 我看过《肖申克的救赎》 |
[10:57] | because it’s the greatest movie ever made. Here… | 是因为这是有史以来最伟大的电影 给 |
[11:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:02] | Your psychological evaluation. | 你的心理评估表 |
[11:05] | Why do I need a psychological evaluation? | 我什么要进行心理评估 |
[11:07] | Because the federal penitentiary system says you do. | 因为联邦监狱系统是这么规定的 |
[11:09] | Now, when I get back, if there’s a hole in the mirror | 等下我回来的时候 假如镜子上有个洞 |
[11:11] | covered by a Rita Hayworth poster, | 上面盖着丽塔·海华丝的海报 |
[11:13] | I will not be happy. | 我可不会高兴的 |
[11:27] | Okay, Louis, calm down. | 行了 路易 冷静下来 |
[11:29] | You’ve had a few misfires, possibly had a stroke, | 你哑了几次火 可能还中风了 |
[11:32] | but you can do this. | 但你可以的 |
[11:34] | You’ve entered the requisite information. | 你输入了有关信息 |
[11:36] | You calibrated the typeface perfectly. | 你完美地校准了字体 |
[11:38] | All you have to do is press “send,” | 你现在只需要按下”发送”键 |
[11:39] | and those sons of bitches are about to get Litt the hell up. | 然后那些贱人们就要被”利击”了 |
[11:45] | – God damn mother– – What the hell are you doing? | -我操你… -你在干什么 |
[11:47] | I’m just doing a little troubleshooting. Why? | 我只是在排查故障 怎么了 |
[11:49] | That is a $400,000 piece of hardware, | 那可是40万美元的硬件 |
[11:51] | and you have no business even– | 你没有权力… |
[11:52] | Wait a second. What are you still doing here? | 等等 你还留在这里干什么 |
[11:54] | What any IT officer worth his salt would do. | 干任何称职的技术人员该干的事 |
[11:56] | I’m maintaining our system, so it appears we’re still | 我在维护我们的系统 这样在外界看来 |
[11:58] | a functioning law firm to the outside world. | 我们还是一个正常运转的律所 |
[12:00] | Can you electronically serve legal notice | 你能在两小时之内把法律通告 |
[12:02] | to every partner in the next two hours? | 电子送达给各位合伙人吗 |
[12:03] | As long as you’ve got their official business addresses, | 只要你有他们的正式工作地址 |
[12:05] | I can do it in the next two minutes. | 我两分钟后就能搞定 |
[12:08] | Well, it’s a good thing I have them right here. | 正好我手头就有这些信息 |
[12:16] | Um, no offense, but I’m really more of a lone ranger. | 无意冒犯 但我真的比较习惯单干 |
[12:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:19] | I can get this done in a more efficient manner | 你别趴在我身上盯着 |
[12:21] | without you looking over my shoulder. | 我的效率更高 |
[12:23] | Well, that’s what I told my mother | 我当年看我的第一本《花花公子》时 |
[12:24] | when I looked at my first “Playboy.” | 也是这么和我妈说的 |
[12:26] | But it didn’t happen then, and it’s not gonna happen now. | 当时行不通 现在也行不通 |
[12:29] | Well, that doesn’t matter because… | 这都无关紧要了 因为… |
[12:32] | we have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[12:37] | So you’re saying, in this office, | 所以你的意思是 在这个办公室里 |
[12:40] | at any given moment, | 一直以来 |
[12:41] | there’s $100,000 hidden away. | 都藏着十万美元 |
[12:44] | – That’s what I’m saying. – Where? | -就是这个意思 -藏在哪里 |
[12:46] | I’m not telling you. | 我才不会告诉你 |
[12:47] | Whatever the hell you two are in the middle of, | 不管你们两个在忙什么 |
[12:49] | it’s gonna have to wait, | 都得停一停了 |
[12:50] | because secretaries may talk to secretaries, | 因为尽管秘书之间常八卦 |
[12:52] | but liars talk to idiots. | 但骗子也专骗傻子 |
[12:54] | Louis, what the hell are you talking about? | 路易 你这话是什么意思 |
[12:55] | I’m saying that that list is a bucket of bullshit, | 我的意思是那个列表纯粹就是扯淡 |
[12:57] | and the mighty Donna Paulsen– | 而伟大的唐娜·鲍尔森 |
[12:58] | she doesn’t know her ass from her elbow. | 完全没搞清楚状况 |
[12:59] | Watch yourself, Louis. | 说话注意点 路易 |
[13:00] | I don’t need to watch myself, Harvey. | 我没必要注意 哈维 |
[13:02] | See, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有留意到没 |
[13:03] | but we’re being sued for a $100 million. | 我们可是被人索赔一亿美元 |
[13:06] | The partners are gone, and we can’t stop them. | 合伙人都走了 我们却只能眼睁睁看着 |
[13:08] | Maybe we don’t have to stop them. | 也许我们不必阻止他们 |
[13:09] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[13:10] | What I want to know right now is what we’re all worth. | 我现在想知道的是咱们加起来有多少身家 |
[13:13] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 你在说笑吗 |
[13:13] | Why don’t you just jam a cattle prod up my ass? | 你怎么不干脆拿电牛棒捅我菊花呢 |
[13:15] | It would be less invasive. | 这样对我伤害还小点 |
[13:16] | I’ll jam my fist in your face | 你再乱来 |
[13:17] | if you don’t start getting with the program. | 我就一拳打到你脸上 |
[13:18] | There you go, resorting to violence, like you always do. | 又来了 暴力解决一切 死性不改 |
[13:21] | Because you don’t want to admit this whole thing | 就因为你不想承认这整件事 |
[13:23] | is your fault in the first place. | 都是因你的错而起 |
[13:24] | My fault? If I hadn’t brought Mike in, | 我的错吗 要不是我把迈克招进来 |
[13:26] | you’d still be here sniveling around | 你到现在还只能跟个初级合伙人一样 |
[13:28] | like a goddamn junior partner. | 在这里哭天喊地 |
[13:30] | And if I hadn’t given Donna back to you, | 要不是我把唐娜送回给你 |
[13:31] | you’d still be having panic attacks | 你的恐慌症到现在都好不了 |
[13:32] | like a goddamn little girl. | 就跟个娘们一样 |
[13:33] | – Louis! – You smug son of a bitch. | -路易 -你这个狗屁东西 |
[13:35] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[13:38] | I just watched the man that I love go to prison | 我刚目送自己心爱的男人入狱 |
[13:40] | so none of you have to. | 好让你们不受牵连 |
[13:43] | And it hasn’t been five minutes… | 结果现在五分钟不到… |
[13:46] | And you’re already ripping each other apart. | 你们就已经吵得不可开交了 |
[13:48] | – Rachel… – Let me finish. | -瑞秋… -让我说完 |
[13:51] | I thought I wanted to be alone tonight. | 我本来想今晚一个人静静 |
[13:54] | And then I realized that I didn’t, | 但我想还是算了 |
[13:57] | because I wanted to be with my family. | 因为我要和家人在一起 |
[14:00] | But if you can’t keep it together tonight… | 但不说平时 如果今晚你们还不能 |
[14:03] | of all nights, then as far as I’m concerned… | 团结在一起 那我想… |
[14:08] | you can all rot in hell. | 你们都可以下地狱了 |
[14:13] | Well, I’m gonna say what she won’t. | 我来把她说不出口的话给说了吧 |
[14:16] | This is all on you. | 这都是你的错 |
[14:17] | Louis, this is the last place I wanted to be tonight too, | 路易 这里也是我今晚最不想来的地方 |
[14:20] | but I came back here to save my firm anyway. | 但我还是回来拯救我的律所了 |
[14:23] | But if you’re gonna be the same old Louis | 如果你还是死性不改 |
[14:26] | and we’re going to do the same old dance, | 还是要跟我像平时一样闹 |
[14:28] | then maybe you and this firm can both go rot in hell. | 那你也可以抱着律所一起下地狱了 |
[14:51] | Louis, I don’t want to hear it. | 路易 我不想听你说那话 |
[14:53] | Well, that’s good, because I’m not here to say it. | 很好 因为我也不是要来说那话的 |
[14:54] | Are you saying you didn’t come down here | 你是说你专门跑下来 |
[14:56] | to tell me Harvey can go to hell? | 不是为了跟我抱怨哈维的吗 |
[14:58] | I’m saying I came down here to tell you, | 我跑下来是为了跟你说 |
[15:00] | if Harvey wants to go… | 如果哈维想一走了之的话… |
[15:03] | – we should let him. – Louis. | -我们就放他走吧 -路易 |
[15:05] | Jessica, you once told me, | 杰西卡 你曾经跟我说过 |
[15:07] | no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么事情 |
[15:10] | Pearson will always consider Litt her partner, | 皮尔逊会一直把利特看作自己的合伙人 |
[15:14] | which means whatever happens with Harvey… | 这就意味着不管哈维如何… |
[15:18] | we can do this together. | 我们都会同舟共济 |
[15:22] | What do you say– you and me? | 你怎么看 你我联手 |
[15:25] | Pearson Litt. | 皮尔逊-利特律师事务所 |
[15:30] | You say no. | 你不愿意 |
[15:31] | – No, Louis– – I should have known. | -不是的 路易 -我早该知道了 |
[15:33] | You never wanted me. | 你一直都不喜欢我 |
[15:35] | All you ever wanted was your precious Harvey. | 你想要的只有那珍贵无比的哈维 |
[15:37] | Louis, you have no idea what I want. | 路易 你根本不知道我想要什么 |
[15:41] | And my hesitation has nothing to do with you. | 我会犹豫也不是因为你 |
[15:43] | Then what exactly does it have to do with? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[15:45] | Louis… | 路易… |
[15:48] | I have put everything I have into keeping this firm afloat | 一直以来我都在不惜一切代价 |
[15:51] | for as long as I can remember. | 保护着这家律所 |
[15:54] | Well, now look around you. | 但你看看这里 |
[15:56] | The ship isn’t sinking. It sunk. | 这艘船不是岌岌可危 而是已经沉到海底了 |
[15:59] | And I don’t know if I have it in me | 我都不知道自己是否有能力 |
[16:00] | to pull it back up | 把它从大洋深处 |
[16:02] | from the bottom of the ocean. | 给捞回来了 |
[16:13] | Finally. | 你终于回来了 |
[16:15] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:15] | They came and took that thing away three hours ago. | 他们三小时前就跑过来把那东西给拿走了 |
[16:18] | I’ve been sitting here twiddling my thumbs ever since. | 而我却只能坐在这里玩自己的手指 |
[16:20] | You were not twiddling your thumbs. | 你不是在玩手指 |
[16:22] | You were waiting for me to go over the results of that thing. | 你是在等我浏览测试结果 |
[16:24] | And the results are you are full of shit. | 然而从结果看 你就是在胡扯 |
[16:26] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你没听错 |
[16:28] | I answered every one of those questions honestly. | 每个问题我都是如实作答的 |
[16:30] | I didn’t say you didn’t. | 我没说你不诚实 |
[16:31] | Well, in that case, I guess you didn’t get the memo. | 既然如此 我想你不怎么清楚状况 |
[16:32] | We’re in a prison filled with con men. | 这监狱里关的都是骗子 |
[16:34] | Everyone here is full of shit. | 所有人的话都不可信 |
[16:35] | And the difference between you and them | 但你和他们之间的区别在于 |
[16:37] | is they know they are. | 他们知道自己在说谎 |
[16:38] | What does that even mean? | 你的话我已经听不懂了 |
[16:40] | It means that they know they don’t have the patience | 意思就是 他们知道自己没有耐心 |
[16:42] | to earn what they want, | 合法赚取到自己想要的东西 |
[16:43] | and that’s why they go out and steal it from other people. | 因此才去从别人手中去偷 |
[16:46] | So that’s why you left me in here all that time, | 你就是因为这个才冷落我这么久 |
[16:48] | just to prove that I have no patience. | 就是为了证明我没有耐心 |
[16:50] | Evaluation number two, narcissistic tendencies. | 第二项测试 自恋倾向 |
[16:53] | The world does not revolve around you. | 世界不是围着你转的 |
[16:55] | You know what? I don’t have to listen to this. | 我没必要听你说这番话 |
[16:57] | No, you don’t, because my day is done. | 没错 因为我今天的工作结束了 |
[16:59] | And I’m going to go home, | 我要回到家里 |
[17:01] | pour myself a cold beer | 给自己倒杯冰镇啤酒 |
[17:03] | while you get settled in cell 42 | 然而你只能待在 |
[17:05] | on the south end of D block. | D区南边的42号牢房里 |
[17:06] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:09] | I’m no longer Mike Ross. | 我不再是那个迈克·罗斯了 |
[17:12] | I’m just inmate number 53296. | 我只是编号为53296的囚犯 |
[17:16] | No, you’re still Mike Ross. | 不 你依旧是迈克·罗斯 |
[17:19] | But my job is to help you become a better version of him | 而我的任务是让你在刑满释放时 |
[17:22] | when you leave than when you came in. | 成为一个更好的你 |
[17:24] | And if you trust me, that just might happen. | 如果你相信我 就有可能实现 |
[17:26] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[17:27] | You came in here before acting like you were on my side. | 你上次进来时装作跟我跟我同一战线的样子 |
[17:30] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我们来把话说清楚 |
[17:32] | I didn’t act anything. | 我什么都没有装 |
[17:33] | You waltzed in here thinking | 你步伐轻盈地走进来 |
[17:35] | this was gonna be like some prison movie. | 以为这会跟监狱电影的桥段一样 |
[17:37] | Well, it’s not, so get that through your head. | 然而现实并非如此 接受现实吧 |
[17:40] | It’s not a movie, brother. | 这不是监狱电影 哥们 |
[17:42] | It’s just prison. | 是监狱 |
[17:47] | 皮尔森-斯佩克特-利特 律师事务所 | |
[17:48] | Don’t you dare push that button. | 你敢按那按钮 |
[17:51] | You’re not leaving, Harvey, not tonight. | 哈维 你今晚不能走 |
[17:53] | – Yes, I am. – Well, if you really mean that, | -不 我要走 -如果你真的要走 |
[17:55] | then you’re not the man I thought you were. | 那真是让我大失所望 |
[17:56] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[17:57] | I said that underneath that expensive suit | 我是说 隐藏在这套昂贵的西装 |
[18:00] | and that perfect record is a coward | 和完美履历这些光鲜艳丽的外表背后的 |
[18:02] | ready to run from one of the biggest fights of his life. | 是一个打算在此生最大战役中当逃兵的懦夫 |
[18:04] | I am not running from anything, Donna, | 我没有逃避什么 唐娜 |
[18:06] | and I don’t need this right now. | 我现在也不想听你说这些 |
[18:07] | No, Harvey, right now is exactly when you need this, | 不 哈维 这番话就该现在讲给你听 |
[18:09] | because tomorrow’s gonna be too late. | 因为到了明天 一切都来不及了 |
[18:11] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[18:12] | Then why don’t you enlighten me? | 那不妨说出来让我听听 |
[18:13] | Because I, for one, | 因为我 |
[18:14] | would love to know exactly what you’re doing. | 就十分想知道你在干什么 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna go the hell home and never look back. | 我要回家从此不再回头 |
[18:20] | And what about tomorrow? | 那明天怎么办 |
[18:21] | I don’t care about tomorrow. | 我不在乎明天会怎样 |
[18:22] | Well, maybe you should start caring about tomorrow, | 也许你该为明天担忧了 |
[18:24] | because if you don’t, | 否则的话 |
[18:25] | you’re gonna wake up three weeks from now, | 三周后你清醒过来 |
[18:26] | and you’re gonna realize that this | 就会意识到 |
[18:28] | was the biggest mistake of your life, | 这是你这辈子最大的错误 |
[18:30] | and all you did was give up | 你所做的就是在放弃 |
[18:31] | exactly what Mike went to prison to save. | 迈克入狱所换来的一切 |
[18:33] | Mike did not go to prison to save this goddamn firm. | 迈克入狱不是为了挽救这该死的律所 |
[18:35] | No, Harvey, he went to prison to save us. | 没错 哈维 他是为了救我们 |
[18:39] | And now you’re walking out on us. | 然而如今你又要抛下我们不管 |
[18:41] | And if you’re gonna do that, then tell me, | 如果你真的要走 那你告诉我 |
[18:43] | what did he save us for? | 他的拯救还有何意义 |
[19:22] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我们来把话说清楚 |
[19:24] | You waltzed in here thinking | 你步伐轻盈地走进来 |
[19:25] | this was gonna be like a prison movie. | 以为这会跟监狱电影的桥段一样 |
[19:28] | Well, it’s not. | 然而现实并非如此 |
[19:30] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[19:31] | It’s not a movie, brother. | 这不是监狱电影 哥们 |
[19:33] | It’s just prison. | 是监狱 |
[19:35] | It’s just prison. | 是监狱 |
[19:36] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[19:41] | Did you hear me? | 听到我说话了吗 |
[19:45] | We gonna have trouble your first night? | 第一天来就想找不自在吗 |
[19:48] | – No. – Then get in there. | -不想 -那就快进去 |
[19:57] | One more thing… | 还有件事… |
[19:59] | you’re not authorized to leave this cell the rest of the night. | 你今晚不许再出这间牢房了 |
[20:20] | Jessica, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 杰西卡 |
[20:22] | You know, this used to be my desk. | 我以前就坐在这个位子 |
[20:25] | Different desk, same spot. | 桌子换了 但位置没变 |
[20:27] | Jackson was there, Burns was there, | 杰克森坐那 伯恩斯在那个位子 |
[20:30] | and Kleiman was by the door. | 克莱曼坐在门旁边 |
[20:32] | He hated being by the door. | 他不喜欢坐门旁边 |
[20:36] | I don’t know any of those names. | 这几个名字我都没听说过 |
[20:38] | Because they got out a long time ago, | 因为他们很久前就辞职了 |
[20:40] | because this life isn’t for everyone. | 因为不是所有人都喜欢这种生活 |
[20:44] | And it’s harder on some than it is on others. | 而这种生活对某些人来说格外艰辛 |
[20:48] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying that… | -我不懂 -我的意思是… |
[20:52] | for women, the rules are different. | 对于女人来讲 规则是不同的 |
[20:56] | You can’t be everyone’s friend | 你不能和所有人成为朋友 |
[20:58] | and invite them to tea because… | 邀请他们喝茶 因为 |
[21:01] | warm means you’re weak. | 温柔等于软弱 |
[21:05] | I wasn’t gonna be weak. | 我不愿意软弱 |
[21:07] | But now the flip side to that is, | 但这事的另一面是 |
[21:09] | if you’re strong, they think you’re cold. | 如果你很坚强 人们会认为你很冷漠 |
[21:12] | And that’s why they’re all gone… | 所以他们都走了 |
[21:16] | because they see me as… | 因为他们把我看作 |
[21:19] | as unfeeling and manipulative. | 一个毫无情感 控制欲很强的人 |
[21:25] | I’m tired of it. | 我已经受够 |
[21:27] | Well, they’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[21:28] | You’re just saying that | 你之所以这么说是因为 |
[21:29] | because you’re seeing me like this. | 你看到了我现在这个样子 |
[21:30] | No, that has nothing to do with it. | 不 与这件事无关 |
[21:33] | My dad told me | 我父亲告诉我 |
[21:34] | that the only reason he came to the church today | 他今天来教堂的唯一原因就是 |
[21:36] | was because you told him if he didn’t, | 你告诉他如果他不去 |
[21:38] | he would lose me forever. | 他就将永远失去我 |
[21:40] | And you didn’t do that | 你那么做并不是 |
[21:40] | because you were trying to manipulate some situation. | 因为你想控制什么局面 |
[21:44] | You did it because you care. | 你那么做因为你在乎 |
[21:48] | And because you did it, | 也正因为你那样做了 |
[21:51] | I will be loyal to you forever. | 我会永远忠诚于你 |
[21:59] | What can I do for you, Harvey? | 有什么事吗 哈维 |
[22:01] | I came to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我来是想跟你说对不起 |
[22:06] | You should be. | 你确实该说 |
[22:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:11] | So you gonna give me a tongue lashing, | 那你是要臭骂我一顿 |
[22:13] | or you want to figure out how we can get out of this jackpot? | 还是来想办法逃脱眼下的困境 |
[22:19] | I think that right now you and me and Louis | 我认为现在你和我还有路易 |
[22:24] | should get in a room and smoke a peace pipe. | 应该找个屋子抽根烟 和好 |
[22:27] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的是我想的那个意思吗 |
[22:28] | I sure as hell am. | 当然了 |
[22:30] | And where exactly are we gonna get that shit | 那这么晚了 我们去哪 |
[22:32] | this late at night? | 能弄到 |
[22:32] | ‘Cause the coffee cart guy is long gone. | 因为办公室的茶水小弟早就走了 |
[22:35] | It just so happens | 正巧了 |
[22:36] | I like to brew my own coffee from time to time. | 有时我就是喜欢自己泡咖啡 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna go get a drink. | 我去喝一杯吧 |
[22:43] | That stuff’s illegal, you know. | 那是非法的 你知道 |
[22:56] | Put that down. | 把那个放下 |
[22:59] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– – Touch my stuff? | -对不起 我没有想要 -碰我的东西 |
[23:01] | Funny, I didn’t see the picture jump into your hands by itself. | 真好笑 我可没看见那张照片自己跳到你手上 |
[23:04] | Look, I was just– | 听着 我只是 |
[23:05] | Relax, I’m just giving you shit. | 放松 我逗你的 |
[23:08] | That’s my little nephew– sweet kid, | 那是我的小侄女 很好的孩子 |
[23:11] | dumb as a box of rocks. | 跟石头一样没脑 |
[23:14] | Welcome to Danbury. What’s your name? | 欢迎来到丹伯里 你叫什么 |
[23:17] | Mike. Mike Ross. | 迈克 迈克·罗斯 |
[23:20] | Frank Gallo. | 弗兰克·加洛 |
[23:24] | Well, Mike, looks like we’re gonna be sharing | 迈克 看来咱俩在很长一段时间里 |
[23:25] | this little condo for a while. | 需要共享这个小套间了 |
[23:28] | Feel like telling me what you’re in for? | 想跟我说说你是为什么进来的吗 |
[23:31] | I get it. You don’t know if you can trust me. | 我知道了 你不确定能不能信任我 |
[23:34] | Listen, truth is, you shouldn’t trust anybody in here. | 事实上 你不能信任这里的任何人 |
[23:38] | Except I just asked what you did, | 只是我刚问你的是你犯了什么事 |
[23:39] | and they obviously already caught you, | 很显然他们已经逮到你了 |
[23:41] | so what’s the harm? | 你能有什么损失呢 |
[23:43] | Well, if there’s no harm, | 如果没有损失 |
[23:44] | then why don’t you tell me what you’re in for? | 那你为什么不告诉我你为什么进来呢 |
[23:46] | That could take a while. | 那说来话长了 |
[23:47] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你是什么情况 |
[23:47] | but I’m free for the next two years. | 但我接下来的两年都很闲 |
[23:49] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[23:50] | See, now you’ve told me how long you’re in for. | 你看 你已经告诉我你要呆多久了 |
[23:53] | Starts there, ends with you telling me | 开始透露了信息 到最后你就会连 |
[23:55] | you were born a poor black child. | 你是生来贫穷的黑人孩子的底都透露给我 |
[23:59] | – You know “The Jerk”? – Yeah, you know “The Jerk”? | -你看过《混蛋》 -是啊 你也看过 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I watched a lot of movies growing up. | 我小时候看过很多电影 |
[24:03] | We watch a lot of movies in here. | 我们在这里会看很多电影 |
[24:05] | All right, you want to know my story? | 好吧 你想听我的故事 |
[24:07] | It starts long before I did what I did, | 那要从我犯事的很久以前开始讲 |
[24:10] | because I wasn’t born a poor black child, | 因为我不是个生来贫穷的黑人孩子 |
[24:13] | but I was born poor, | 但我确实是个贫穷的孩子 |
[24:15] | which made me susceptible to wanting to be rich. | 这也让我非常想变得富有 |
[24:24] | Of course I’m thinking about myself. | 我当然会为我自己考虑 |
[24:25] | What, you wouldn’t? | 怎么 你就不会吗 |
[24:26] | Please, you’d throw a giraffe off of Noah’s Ark | 拜托 为了救你自己 你都能 |
[24:28] | just to save your sorry ass. | 把诺亚方舟的长颈鹿挤下去 |
[24:30] | The world’s probably without unicorns | 没准就是因为你的某个祖先 |
[24:31] | because of one of your ancestors, and I– | 世界上才没有独角兽的 我 |
[24:33] | Will you just let me finish a thought, for God’s sake? | 能让我先说完吗 我的天哪 |
[24:35] | Louis? What exactly are you doing? | 路易 你在干什么 |
[24:38] | Well, what does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我像是在干什么 |
[24:40] | I’m having a discussion about the fate of the firm | 我在和我死去秘书的骨灰 |
[24:42] | with my dead secretary’s ashes. | 讨论律所的命运问题 |
[24:44] | Well, as long as it’s not something weird. | 好吧 既然不是什么过于怪异的事就算了 |
[24:48] | What exactly have you two been doing the last half hour? | 那你们两个在过去的这半个小时又做了什么呢 |
[24:51] | The same thing you’re about to do. | 你马上要做的事 |
[24:53] | No way, I’m not doing the Mary Jane. | 不可能 我才不会抽大麻 |
[24:54] | – Yes, you are. – I’m not huffing and puffing. | -你会的 -我才不会吞云吐雾 |
[24:56] | – Louis, it’s the only way. – No, I’m not doing the dirty. | -路易 这是唯一的方法 -不 我不做违法的事 |
[24:58] | It’s okay. I got this. | 没事的 交给我 |
[24:59] | I mean, if Louis doesn’t want to smoke it, maybe Norma does. | 我是说 路易不想抽 也许诺玛想呢 |
[25:01] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[25:03] | Relax, Louis. | 放松 路易 |
[25:04] | It’s not like it’s gonna kill her. | 这又不会害死她 |
[25:05] | Harvey, that is not funny, okay? | 哈维 这不是闹着玩的 好吗 |
[25:06] | You’re gonna get ashes in her ashes. | 你会把她骨灰弄脏的 |
[25:08] | Then why don’t you just smoke it yourself? | 那你自己来抽啊 |
[25:10] | – Put that out. – Nope. | -灭了火 -就不 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna light this joint on the count of one… | 倒数三个数我要把这支大麻点了 一 |
[25:14] | – Harvey, I’m telling you. – Two… | -哈维 我告诉你 -二 |
[25:16] | – Harvey! – Three. | -哈维 -三 |
[25:24] | Did you pull your back out? | 你改主意了吗 |
[25:25] | Give me the goddamn thing. | 把那玩意给我 |
[25:32] | Jesus Christ. | 我了个天 |
[25:33] | That’s the thing about computers. | 这就是电脑的精髓 |
[25:35] | You can delete whatever you want, | 你想删除什么都行 |
[25:36] | but it’s never really gone. | 但数据永远不会真正消失 |
[25:37] | So, if you had just stopped one trade sooner, | 如果你没做最后那次交易 |
[25:40] | they might never have even caught you. | 他们可能永远抓不到你 |
[25:41] | Yeah, I could’ve stopped five, four, three trades sooner. | 没错 我本可以最后三四五次交易都不做 |
[25:44] | They might not have. But how do you know? | 都不会抓到我 但你怎么知道什么时候停手 |
[25:46] | I’ll tell you how you know. | 我告诉你什么时候停手 |
[25:48] | You stop when you have enough money | 当你有了足够的钱 |
[25:49] | to put your kids through college. | 送你孩子读完大学的时候 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but what college? | 是 但读什么样的大学 |
[25:54] | And what if they want to go to med school? | 如果他们想读医学院呢 |
[25:58] | And what if they need a car? | 如果他们想要一辆车呢 |
[26:00] | And then somewhere along the way, | 就这样想着想着 |
[26:01] | you stop thinking about if they need a car, | 你不再考虑他们是否需要车 |
[26:03] | and you start thinking, “I need a car.” | 转而开始考虑”我需要一辆车” |
[26:05] | And that’s when you get caught, | 就在这时你被抓了 |
[26:07] | because whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, | 因为不管你是否承认 |
[26:11] | you were never thinking about them in first place. | 你从没在第一时间考虑到他们 |
[26:15] | And whether you were or weren’t, | 不管你是否考虑到了 |
[26:18] | once you start, you don’t stop. | 一旦你开始 便难以收手 |
[26:23] | That’s one hell of a story, Frank. | 这真是个精彩的故事 弗兰克 |
[26:25] | Yeah, well, this is prison. | 是啊 这是监狱 |
[26:27] | Everyone’s got a hell of a story. | 每人都有个精彩的故事 |
[26:31] | Anyway, that’s enough for one night. | 行了 今晚先讲这个故事 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[26:39] | My story started with my grandmother. | 我的故事是源于我奶奶 |
[26:43] | She was sick, | 她病了 |
[26:44] | and she needed money… | 需要钱 |
[26:48] | and I found a way to get it for her. | 我找了个办法挣钱给她治病 |
[26:56] | Holy shit. | 我了个去 |
[26:58] | This is the best thing ever. | 这玩意简直棒呆了 |
[27:01] | I love the both of you so much. | 我爱死你俩了 |
[27:03] | – This is your doing. – Harvey, we’re making progress. | -看你干的好事 -哈维 我们要成功了 |
[27:07] | Holy shit. This is the best egg roll ever. | 天哪 这是我吃过的最好吃的蛋卷 |
[27:09] | Jesus Christ, get me out of here. | 老天爷 我要离开这里 |
[27:11] | This is so awesome. | 真是太爽了 |
[27:12] | I mean, I haven’t been this stress-free | 自从我得了奥林匹克数学竞赛冠军 |
[27:14] | since I took gold in the Math-lympics | 并且埃斯特去了减肥夏令营的那一周之后 |
[27:17] | and Esther went to fat camp in the same week. | 我从没有这么放松过 |
[27:19] | Esther went to fat camp? | 埃斯特去过减肥夏令营 |
[27:20] | They called it Violin All-Stars, | 他们管那个叫小提琴全明星夏令营 |
[27:22] | but we all know what that’s code for. | 但我们都知道它的真正意思 |
[27:23] | And if you so much as picture her in a school-girl outfit. | 如果你想象她穿着女生校服的样子 |
[27:26] | Come on, Louis, we’re all feeling good. | 拜托 路易 我们都觉得挺好的 |
[27:28] | You telling me you never slipped up | 难道你想给我说你从来没有不小心 |
[27:30] | and had an inappropriate relationship? | 掉进一段不恰当的关系吗 |
[27:31] | – Louis, I do not want to know the answer to that. – I did. | -路易 我不想知道答案 -有过 |
[27:35] | It was the most shameful night of my life. | 那是我人生中最丢脸的一晚 |
[27:36] | – Harvey, don’t– – What exactly was so shameful about it? | -哈维 别问 -你为什么丢脸 |
[27:39] | Well, she was a paralegal, | 她是个律师助理 |
[27:41] | and I took mud with her. | 我和她一起洗泥浴了 |
[27:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[27:44] | Are you saying you sullied her reputation? | 你是说你玷污了她的名声 |
[27:47] | No, I’m saying I sullied the concept of mud. | 不 我是说我玷污了泥浴 |
[27:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[27:50] | What, do I need a bullhorn? | 怎么 我需要用扩音器吗 |
[27:52] | I had a premature muddification. | 我做了一次草率的泥浴 |
[27:53] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么鬼意思 |
[27:54] | I think we all know what that means. | 我想我们都明白他的意思了 |
[27:55] | It means I couldn’t hold my mud. | 意思是我在泥里没克制住激情 |
[27:57] | I still don’t know what that means. | 我还是不懂到底什么意思 |
[28:00] | Did you take a shit in the mud? | 你在泥浴里上大号了 |
[28:02] | No, that’s disgusting. | 没有 这太恶心了 |
[28:03] | Well, what part of this conversation isn’t disgusting? | 好吧 这个对话有不恶心人的部分吗 |
[28:05] | I know I’m gonna regret asking this. | 我知道我会后悔问这个的 |
[28:08] | Who exactly was it? | 到底是谁 |
[28:09] | I cannot tell you that information. | 我不能告诉你 |
[28:10] | Okay, good, because the truth is, I don’t– | 那太好了 因为事实上我不… |
[28:11] | It was Missy Dietler. | 是米西·迪特勒 |
[28:13] | Louis, I’m gonna ask you a question. | 路易 我要问你个问题 |
[28:14] | I want you to tell me the truth. | 希望你如实回答 |
[28:17] | Does Missy Dietler know you couldn’t hold your mud? | 米西·迪特勒知道你没克制住自己吗 |
[28:19] | Oh, heavens no. | 当然不知道 |
[28:20] | The Turkish silt was thick enough | 那个土耳其泥浆厚到 |
[28:21] | to prevent her from feeling it, so… | 让她不会感觉到… |
[28:23] | Was it thick enough to hide you wanting to go sleep after? | 厚到能掩盖你射完就睡觉吗 |
[28:27] | My God, she knew. | 天哪 她知道了 |
[28:28] | I got news for you, Louis. They always know. | 我得告诉你 路易 他们都知道 |
[28:31] | Oh, you’re so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[28:34] | You’re so right. | 真是太对了 |
[28:38] | She– | 她 |
[28:39] | I need 15 minutes to myself. | 我需要一刻钟静一静 |
[28:49] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[28:52] | I cut a deal, and now I’m here. | 我做了个交易 然后我就到这了 |
[28:54] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[28:55] | If you’re a fake lawyer, they had to give you a chance | 如果你是个冒牌律师 他们肯定给过你机会 |
[28:58] | to turn on someone to get out of it. | 把其他人抖出来这样你就不用坐牢了 |
[29:00] | They did. | 他们给了 |
[29:02] | So why the hell didn’t you do it? | 所以为什么你没有这样做 |
[29:04] | Because I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself. | 因为这样做的话我的良心会过不去 |
[29:06] | Somebody out there owes you a lot. | 那外面可有人欠你一个大人情 |
[29:09] | Yeah, well… | 没错 |
[29:12] | I owe him a lot too. | 但我也欠他很多 |
[29:14] | So, what, you’re– | 所以 |
[29:16] | you’re like a-a good guy or something? | 你是个好人还是 |
[29:22] | Am I? | 我是吗 |
[29:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:24] | I left the woman I love at the altar today. | 我今天在圣坛抛下了我爱的女人 |
[29:27] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[29:28] | Because I didn’t want to chain her to me | 因为我不想让她以后后悔 |
[29:30] | if there was even the chance that she would regret it. | 现在留在我身边 |
[29:34] | Then, yeah, you’re a good guy. | 没错 你就是个好人 |
[29:38] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[29:42] | One thing about everyone being gone… | 大家都走了的好处之一就是 |
[29:45] | we got the run of the place. | 我们可以在里这想干嘛就干嘛 |
[29:48] | I never knew what the ceiling looked like in here. | 我从来不知道这里的天花板是这样的 |
[29:54] | It’s like “The Breakfast Club.” | 我们好像《早餐俱乐部》一样 |
[29:57] | Do you ever not quote a movie? | 你有过不引用电影的时候吗 |
[29:59] | No, and you got a problem with that, frankly, my dear, | 没有 如果你对此有意见的话 亲爱的 |
[30:01] | I don’t give a damn. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[30:02] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个笨蛋 |
[30:06] | You think Louis is gonna be okay with me now? | 你觉得路易和我会和好吗 |
[30:09] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我想我们马上就能知道了 |
[30:11] | Harvey, what I was saying before… | 哈维 有关之前我说的 |
[30:13] | You don’t need to say anything, Louis. | 路易 你不需要说任何话 |
[30:15] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会把它告诉任何人的 |
[30:16] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 这不是我要说的 |
[30:17] | It’s not the only inappropriate relationship I ever had. | 那不是唯一的我有过的不恰当关系 |
[30:19] | I recorded you saying that you knew about Mike, | 我把你说知道迈克没去过法学院录了下来 |
[30:22] | and I almost gave it to Anita Gibbs. | 而且我差点把录音给了安妮塔·吉布斯 |
[30:24] | – Did you know about this? – No. | -你知道这件事吗 -不知道 |
[30:26] | But I suspected when he tried to get me | 但当他试图拉我一起把你交给吉布斯时 |
[30:27] | to turn you in to Gibbs with him. | 我就有所怀疑了 |
[30:29] | And what exactly was your response to that request? | 你是怎么样回复他的要求的 |
[30:32] | She said we didn’t need to do that, | 她说我们没有必要这样做 |
[30:33] | and if it came to it, | 如果真的到了那一步 |
[30:34] | you would take the bullet for both of us. | 你会替我们两个顶罪的 |
[30:37] | – I would have. – I’m sorry, Harvey. | -我会的 -哈维 我很抱歉 |
[30:40] | I almost ruined your life. | 我差点毁了你的生活 |
[30:41] | You don’t need to be sorry, Louis. | 你不需要道歉 路易 |
[30:43] | The truth is, I’m the one that ruined all of our lives, | 事实上是 当我决定录用迈克时 |
[30:46] | when I hired Mike. | 我就成了那个毁了我们生活的人 |
[30:49] | And I never apologized to either one of you for it, | 而且我从未对此向你们道歉 |
[30:53] | but I will now. | 但我现在会了 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:59] | So… | 所以 |
[31:01] | we good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[31:04] | We’re good. | 我们和好了 |
[31:06] | All right, now that the two of you have made peace, | 很好 现在既然你们两人已经和好了 |
[31:09] | let’s figure out how we’re gonna win this war, | 让我们想想该如何打赢这场战争 |
[31:11] | which starts with knowing how much we have in our war chest. | 就从弄清楚我们有多少战争资金开始 |
[31:14] | What exactly does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:15] | It means it’s time | 意思是 现在是回答 |
[31:16] | to answer the question that she asked two hours ago. | 她两小时前问的问题的时候了 |
[31:18] | How much money do we have? | 我们到底有多少钱 |
[31:19] | This again? | 又是这个问题 |
[31:20] | Louis, after everything we’ve been through tonight, | 路易 今晚经历了这么多事之后 |
[31:22] | how hard could it be for us to write down | 写下我们各自有多少钱 |
[31:24] | how much we’re worth right now? | 能有多难呢 |
[31:26] | I need another 15 minutes to myself. | 再给我一刻钟静一静 |
[31:28] | – Again? – Aw, Harvey, let him go. | -又来 -哈维 让他去吧 |
[31:31] | He probably doesn’t have as much as we do, | 他可能没有我们有钱 |
[31:32] | and it’s a vulnerable thing for him. | 这会让他感觉自己很脆弱 |
[31:34] | “Vulnerable”? | 很脆弱 |
[31:36] | He just told us he jerked off in the mud an hour ago. | 他刚刚才告诉我们他在泥巴里打飞机 |
[31:39] | You don’t think he’s gonna do that right now, do you? | 你不会认为他现在就在那么做吧 |
[31:41] | Based on what he told us, | 根据他告诉我们的 |
[31:42] | he doesn’t need 15 minutes for that. | 他用不了一刻钟 |
[31:53] | You want to call her? | 你想打电话给她吗 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:58] | Your fiancée, you want to call her? | 你的未婚妻 你想打给她吗 |
[32:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[32:01] | I’m talking about my first night in here. | 我是说我来这儿第一夜时 |
[32:05] | I remember thinking what I wouldn’t give | 我记得当时满脑子想的都是 |
[32:07] | to let Jennifer know I was okay. | 只要能告诉詹妮弗我很好 我什么都愿意做 |
[32:09] | The thing is, I couldn’t, but you can. | 事情是 我当时不行 但你现在可以 |
[32:12] | I thought we weren’t allowed to have phones in here. | 我以为我们在这不能有手机 |
[32:14] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t allowed to make inside trades either. | 嗯 我之前还不被允许做内幕交易呢 |
[32:17] | But I did, and now I’m in here. | 但我做了 现在我在监狱里 |
[32:21] | What else are they gonna do? | 他们还能拿我怎么办 |
[32:24] | Uh, thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[32:27] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:29] | I just can’t right now. | 我现在还不能 |
[32:32] | Whenever you want, phone’s right here. | 你什么时候想打了 手机就在这 |
[32:36] | Let’s try to get some shut-eye, man. | 试着睡一下吧 |
[32:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:48] | He’s everywhere. | 到处都是他 |
[32:51] | He’s all around here, Donna. | 到处都有他的影子 唐娜 |
[32:55] | The first place we met was down the hallway. | 我们第一次见面的地方在公司的过道 |
[32:57] | And the first time we kissed was in the library. | 我们第一次接吻的地方是在图书馆 |
[32:59] | And I met his grandmother 50 feet from here. | 我在离这50英尺的地方见了他的祖母 |
[33:03] | And right here, he told me the truth. | 就在这 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[33:05] | – Rachel– – He was standing | -瑞秋 -他就站在 |
[33:06] | right where you are, and I was upset with him | 你现在的位置 我当时对他很生气 |
[33:08] | about something that I don’t even remember. | 为什么我自己都不记得了 |
[33:11] | And then he told me that he had lost everyone in his life, | 然后他跟我说他失去了一切 |
[33:16] | and then he told me he was a fraud. | 还告诉我他是个冒牌货 |
[33:20] | And then we… Mm. | 然后我们… |
[33:26] | – You’re gonna get through this. – I know. | -你会撑过去的 -我知道 |
[33:29] | I just wish I could see him. | 我只希望我能见到他 |
[33:31] | What do you mean? You can see him. | 什么意思 你可以见他啊 |
[33:32] | No, I can’t. I called the prison. | 我不行 我给监狱打了电话 |
[33:34] | You called the prison tonight? | 你今晚给监狱打了电话 |
[33:35] | Yes, because I wanted to know if he was okay. | 是的 我想知道他是不是还好 |
[33:37] | And they… | 可他们… |
[33:40] | they wouldn’t give me any information. | 他们什么信息都不给我 |
[33:43] | So then I asked them about visitation, | 我就问了探视的事 |
[33:45] | and they said that I had to wait, | 可他们说我得等 |
[33:46] | and I had to get on a list, and– | 我得进一个名单里 然后… |
[33:48] | How long? | 要多久 |
[33:50] | At least a month. | 至少一个月 |
[33:53] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道能说什么 |
[33:56] | You always know what to say. | 你总是知道该说什么的 |
[33:59] | Not this time. | 这次真不知道 |
[34:07] | Excuse me, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[34:08] | Sorry to interrupt, but I think we might have a problem. | 很抱歉打扰了 但我觉得我们有麻烦 |
[34:10] | – What is it, Benjamin? – We’re being hacked. | -怎么了 本杰明 -我们被黑客攻击了 |
[34:21] | Oh, that’s a tidy little sum you got there. | 你写了个很不错的数额嘛 |
[34:24] | You’re not doing so bad yourself. | 你也不错啊 |
[34:25] | No, I am not. | 是啊 我是不错 |
[34:27] | Not bad for two people that came from nothing. | 对于两个一无所有的人来说是不错 |
[34:29] | I didn’t come from nothing, and you know it. | 我不是一无所有 你知道 |
[34:31] | Bet it still feels pretty good to write that number down. | 写下那个数字肯定感觉还是很不错 |
[34:34] | Oh, it sure does. | 那是当然了 |
[34:37] | You’re still a little high, aren’t you? | 你还有点嗨呢 是吗 |
[34:39] | I sure am. | 当然 |
[34:41] | There. You wanted you wanted to know my net worth. | 好了 你们想知道我的净资产 |
[34:43] | You got it. | 就是这个了 |
[34:45] | – Holy shit. – Who are you? | -天呐 -你是谁啊 |
[34:47] | – Are you a king? – No, I’m just not an idiot. | -你是国王吗 -不 我只是不傻 |
[34:49] | What the hell have you been doing with your money? | 你们都拿钱干什么了 |
[34:50] | Louis, we’re not exactly poor. | 路易 我们也不是穷人 |
[34:52] | That’s what Bolivia says to the U.S., | 那是玻利维亚跟英国说的话 |
[34:53] | but if NATO goes to war, they’re not kicking in dick. | 可一旦北约开战 他们完全没用 |
[34:55] | Well, if you’re so damn rich, why didn’t you pony up | 如果你这么有钱 |
[34:57] | for Donna’s salary when you had the chance? | 当初有机会的时候为什么不付唐娜的工资 |
[34:59] | Do you even know how to spell “Fiscal responsibility”? | 你知道”财务责任”这个词怎么拼吗 |
[35:01] | I know how to spell “Cheap.” | 我知道怎么拼”小气” |
[35:02] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[35:03] | At least now we know | 至少现在我们知道 |
[35:04] | we have enough to fund ourselves for a while. | 我们有足够的钱来支持一阵了 |
[35:06] | You guys have two rich uncles? | 你俩有有钱叔叔吗 |
[35:08] | ‘Cause I’m not carrying your asses if this thing drags out. | 因为如果这律所倒了 我是不会支撑你俩的 |
[35:10] | Louis, this is a team effort, and I swear to God, | 路易 这是团队合作 而且我对上帝发誓 |
[35:12] | if you don’t come through on this– | 如果你不帮我们 |
[35:13] | I hate to interrupt your “Breakfast Club” Moment, | 我不愿打扰你们的”早餐俱乐部”活动 |
[35:15] | but you need to sober up. | 但你们得清醒一下 |
[35:16] | – Donna, what is it? – According to Benjamin, | -唐娜 怎么了 -据本杰明说 |
[35:18] | the partners didn’t just leave. | 合伙人们不光是走了 |
[35:20] | They’re coming after every client we have. | 他们还在挖我们所有客户墙角 |
[35:27] | All right, give me an update | 好 告诉我最新情况 |
[35:28] | and give it to me in plain English. | 用最简单的英语 |
[35:29] | I was able to shut the hack down, | 我找到了办法中断了黑客攻击 |
[35:30] | but not before they got all three of your clients’ files. | 但没能赶在他们拿到三个你们的客户资料之前 |
[35:32] | Shit, they’re trying to put us in the ground tonight. | 该死 他们要今晚就搞垮我们 |
[35:34] | Then we have to stop it before it even gets started. | 那我们要在这事开始之前就阻止他们 |
[35:36] | Well, the only problem with that | 唯一的问题是 |
[35:37] | is that we don’t know what bullshit story | 我们不知道他们现在在外面 |
[35:38] | they’re out there selling right now. | 到处宣扬什么说法 |
[35:39] | Then we need to figure it out. We need to figure it out fast. | 那我们得想办法知道 还得快 |
[35:43] | It’s the main line. | 是主线 |
[35:44] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[35:45] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[35:50] | Pearson Specter Litt, may I help you? | 皮-斯-利律所 有什么可以帮您 |
[35:53] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[35:56] | It’s for you. It’s Jim Reynolds. | 找你的 吉姆·雷诺兹 |
[35:57] | That’s Decker Pharmaceutical. Don’t take it. He’s leaving us. | 是德克尔制药 别接 他要离开 |
[35:59] | Louis, he’s my oldest client. | 路易 他是我最老的客户 |
[36:00] | I’m not ducking his call. | 我不能躲他的电话 |
[36:01] | – Jessica. – Put him on speaker. | -杰西卡 -开免提 |
[36:05] | Jim, how can I help you? | 吉姆 有什么要我帮忙吗 |
[36:06] | You can tell me what’s going on there. | 你可以跟我说说到底什么情况 |
[36:08] | I’ve been hearing a lot of rumors, | 我听说了很多流言 |
[36:09] | and I need to hear the truth from you. | 我需要听你说实话 |
[36:13] | All right, Jim, you want to hear the truth? | 好的吉姆 你想听事实是吗 |
[36:16] | We went out for the afternoon, and when we got back, | 我们下午出去了一趟 回来的时候 |
[36:18] | every partner in the place was gone. | 所有合伙人都不见了 |
[36:20] | But I’m telling you, | 但我跟你说 |
[36:22] | the name partners are still here, | 冠名合伙人还都在 |
[36:23] | and we can still service you and the board. | 而我们依然可以为你和董事会服务 |
[36:27] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[36:28] | Then you’re not calling to say that you’re leaving us? | 那你打来不是跟我们说要走的吗 |
[36:30] | I was calling to tell you I’ve been sent notice. | 我来告诉你 我收到了通告 |
[36:32] | They’re bifurcating your firm, | 他们在拆解你的律所 |
[36:34] | and the other partners have nothing to do | 而其他合伙人跟皮-斯-利律所 |
[36:35] | with Pearson Specter Litt anymore. | 再没有关系了 |
[36:38] | Thanks, Jim. I appreciate it, and I won’t forget it. | 谢谢 吉姆 我跟感激 也不会忘记这份情 |
[36:40] | Jessica, if you’re not back on your feet | 杰西卡 如果你在月末时 |
[36:41] | by the end of the month, | 没能站稳脚跟 |
[36:42] | I won’t be able to hold off the board. | 我就拦不住董事会了 |
[36:44] | If we’re not back by the end of the month, | 如果我们在月末时没能站稳脚跟 |
[36:46] | I will call the board and resign from service myself. | 我会亲自打给董事会引咎辞职 |
[36:51] | Isn’t this good? They’re not trying to poach. | 这不是好事吗 他们没想要趁机占便宜 |
[36:53] | – It’s just as bad. – What do you mean? | -是坏事 -什么意思 |
[36:55] | It means they don’t care about clients right now. | 这意味着他们现在已经不在乎客户了 |
[36:57] | They’re bifurcating the firm | 他们在拆解律所 |
[36:58] | because they want their buy-ins back. | 是因为他们想拿回合伙人的买入金 |
[36:59] | And they hacked us to get our clients’ information | 他们黑进我们的电脑获取客户信息 |
[37:01] | so that they could deliver notice. | 这样他们就能发布通告 |
[37:02] | We need to move the money that we have | 我们得在明天之前转移 |
[37:04] | in every account by tomorrow. | 所有账户里的钱 |
[37:05] | We don’t need to move it. We need to use it. | 我们用不着转移 我们得利用它们 |
[37:09] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking, | 如果你在想我认为你在想的事 |
[37:11] | you’re a genius. | 那你真是天才 |
[37:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[37:15] | We can use their buy-ins | 我们可以用他们的钱 |
[37:16] | to settle the class-action lawsuits. | 和解公司所面临的集体诉讼 |
[37:17] | And they won’t be able to sue us for the money back | 然后他们就不能要回所有的钱 |
[37:19] | because it’ll already be gone. | 因为钱已经没了 |
[37:22] | You really are a genius. | 你真的是个天才 |
[37:25] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[37:27] | Uh, might I point out that I was the one | 我还是强调一下我才是那个 |
[37:29] | that brought the hacking to your attention | 一开始让你们注意到公司系统 |
[37:30] | in the first place, so… | 被黑这件事 所以… |
[37:40] | You might as well tell me what’s on your mind. | 还是告诉我你在想什么吧 |
[37:42] | I can hear you staring at the wall | 我在这里都可以感觉到 |
[37:44] | from all the way over here. | 你一直盯着墙 |
[37:47] | How do you handle it… | 你怎么解决的… |
[37:51] | Being away from Jennifer for so long? | 离开詹妮弗这么久 |
[37:54] | Trust each other, visit each other, | 相信对方 探望对方 |
[37:58] | and don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to. | 不问你不想知道答案的问题 |
[38:03] | That doesn’t sound like fun. | 听起来挺难的 |
[38:04] | Yeah, well, it shouldn’t be that hard for you. | 不过对你来说应该没那么难吧 |
[38:06] | You’re only here for two years. | 你才进来待两年 |
[38:09] | I’m here for five more. | 我还要待五年 |
[38:14] | – Jesus. – You’re telling me. | -天哪 -还用你说 |
[38:25] | You know, maybe I’ll just send Rachel a text… | 也许我该给瑞秋发条短信 |
[38:29] | you know, let her know that I’m okay. | 让她知道我没事 |
[38:32] | Sure thing, kid. | 当然的 孩子 |
[38:34] | Just give it back when you’re done. | 发完了就还给我 |
[38:38] | Well, now that we’re starting fresh, | 既然我们要重新开始 |
[38:39] | can we please finally get rid of that hideous duck painting? | 能不能把那副丑鸭画拿下来 |
[38:42] | – No, Louis, we can’t. – Why not? | -不行 路易 -为什么不行 |
[38:44] | Because it’s like you. | 因为它就像是你 |
[38:45] | I can’t stand it, but it’s part of the family. | 虽然让人受不了 但终究是家人 |
[38:48] | Speaking of family, where’s Gretchen? | 说起家人 格蕾琴去哪了 |
[38:51] | I can’t believe she would walk out on us too. | 我不敢相信她也抛下了我们 |
[38:52] | She didn’t. We were supposed to be at the wedding, | 她没有 本来今天我们要去参加婚礼 |
[38:54] | so I gave her the day off to go to the orthodontist. | 所以我放她假让她去看正齿医生了 |
[38:56] | – Orthodontist? – Yeah, the woman’s in her 60s. | -正齿医生吗 -是啊 她都60多了 |
[38:58] | She still wears a retainer. | 还带着牙套 |
[39:00] | All right, we have a game plan. | 好了 计划是这样 |
[39:02] | Tomorrow morning, we offer them | 明天早上我们 |
[39:03] | ten cents on the dollar to settle these suits. | 拿出十分之一的钱摆平集体诉讼 |
[39:05] | And from this point on, | 从现在开始 |
[39:07] | we are all committing to giving this firm | 我们都要为了这个公司 |
[39:10] | every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears we have. | 拼尽全力 |
[39:17] | What is it? | 什么 |
[39:19] | I just got a text from Mike. | 我刚收到了一条迈克的短信 |
[39:21] | What does it say? | 怎么说的 |
[39:22] | It says that he’s settling in | 他说他安顿了下来 |
[39:25] | and that he’s getting along well with his roommate… | 然后他和室友相处很融洽 |
[39:30] | And that he thinks he’s gonna be okay. | 还有他说他会没事的 |
[39:34] | Maybe he’s gonna be okay, | 也许他是会没事 |
[39:35] | but his roommate’s in for trouble. | 但他室友就有麻烦了 |
[39:39] | To trouble. | 敬麻烦 |
[39:42] | To trouble. | 敬麻烦 |
[39:53] | What? | 什么 |
[39:54] | She texted you back. | 她回你短信了 |
[39:58] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[39:59] | She says she got your text, she misses you, | 她说她收到了你的短信 她很想你 |
[40:02] | And she’s glad you get along with your roomate. | 还有她很高兴你和室友相处融洽 |
[40:06] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[40:09] | For everthing. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[40:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:15] | Come on, you got to get out before next shift. | 快 你得在下一班查房之前离开 |
[40:17] | They can’t know I let you switch. | 换房的事不能让他们发现 |
[40:19] | Wait, switch what? | 等等 换什么 |
[40:20] | I’m in the right cell. I’m in the one you gave me. | 这就是我的牢房 你们给我的牢房 |
[40:22] | Yeah, but this isn’t the one they gave me. | 是啊 但这不是他们给我的房间 |
[40:25] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | You’re in the right cell. I’m not. | 这是你的房间 但不是我的 |
[40:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[40:29] | Only thing I told you tonight that’s true | 今晚我告诉你的唯一一件真事 |
[40:31] | is that you shouldn’t trust people in here. | 是你不能相信这里的任何人 |
[40:33] | But you did. Now I know all about you. | 但是你信了 现在我知道了你的一切 |
[40:35] | Why the hell would you do that to me? | 你为何要这样做 |
[40:37] | You said you could’ve turned on a guy to get out of here | 你说你本来你可以让另一个人进来的 |
[40:39] | but you didn’t because you owe him. | 但是你没有因为你觉得自己亏欠他 |
[40:41] | Well, I owe that son of bitch too. | 好吧 我也欠那个够娘养的 |
[40:44] | – Harvey. – Yeah, Harvy Specter. | -哈维 -是啊 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[40:46] | Put me away 13 years ago. | 13年前送我进了这里 |
[40:48] | I’ve been dreaming about getting him back ever since. | 自那以后我做梦都想报复他 |
[40:51] | Then I read about you in the paper. | 然后我在报纸上看到了你 |
[40:53] | I realized that | 我意识到 |
[40:53] | I could get back at him without leaving these walls. | 即使不出监狱我也可以报仇 |
[40:56] | You son of bitch. | 混蛋 |
[40:57] | Get it easy, Mike. | 放松 迈克 |
[40:59] | You remember I know about you. | 记得我知道你的一切 |
[41:00] | And I get your little girlfriend’s number right here. | 还有你女朋友的电话号码 |