时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Robert Zane made you an offer. – He did. | -罗伯特·赞恩向你发出了邀请 -是的 |
[00:09] | You begged me for a second chance. | 你求我再给你一次机会 |
[00:11] | And now he’s using you to destroy us. | 现在他是要利用你摧毁我们 |
[00:14] | You waltzed in here thinking this was gonna be | 你步伐轻盈地走进来以为这会跟 |
[00:16] | like some prison movie, but it’s not. | 监狱电影的桥段一样 然而现实并非如此 |
[00:18] | – It’s just prison. – Welcome to Danbury. | -这里就是监狱 -欢迎来到丹伯里 |
[00:20] | – Mike Ross. – Frank Gallo. | -迈克·罗斯 -弗兰克·加洛 |
[00:22] | We’re being sued for every case Mike Ross has ever touched. | 我们因为迈克·罗斯接触过的所有案子被告了 |
[00:26] | You won’t admit this whole thing is your fault | 你不想承认这整件事都是 |
[00:28] | – in the first place. – My fault? | -因你的错而起 -我的错吗 |
[00:29] | If I hadn’t brought Mike in, you’d still be here | 要不是我把迈克招进来 你到现在 |
[00:32] | sniveling around like a Goddamn junior partner. | 还只能跟个初级合伙人一样 |
[00:35] | Your fiancé, you want to call her? | 你的未婚妻 你想打给她吗 |
[00:37] | Maybe I’ll just send Rachel a text. | 也许我该给瑞秋发条短信 |
[00:40] | We need to move the money that we have | 我们得在明天之前转移 |
[00:41] | in every account by tomorrow. | 所有账户里的钱 |
[00:43] | We don’t need to move it. | 我们用不着转移 |
[00:44] | We can use their buy-ins to settle the class-action lawsuits. | 我们得利用它们 和解公司所面临的集体诉讼 |
[00:47] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[00:48] | I’m in the right cell. I’m in the one you gave me. | 这就是我的牢房 你们给我的牢房 |
[00:50] | Yeah, but this isn’t the one they gave me. | 是啊 但这不是他们给我的房间 |
[00:52] | You said you could’ve turned on a guy to get out of here, | 你说你本来你可以让另一个人进来的 |
[00:54] | but you didn’t because you owe him. | 但是你没有 因为你觉得自己亏欠他 |
[00:56] | Well, I owe that son of a bitch too. | 好吧 我也欠那个狗娘养的 |
[00:58] | – You son of a bitch. – Take it easy, Mike. | -混蛋 -放松 迈克 |
[01:00] | And remember, I know about you. | 记得我知道你的一切 |
[01:02] | And I got your little girlfriend’s number right here. | 还有你女朋友的电话号码 |
[01:12] | You keep watching that clock, | 你一直盯着表看 |
[01:13] | it’s gonna be a long two years. | 那你的两年会很漫长 |
[01:16] | Believe it or not, I’ve been where you are right now. | 不管你相不相信 我也曾经像你这样 |
[01:18] | You’ve been thinking about how to get back | 你整晚都在想着如何 |
[01:19] | at that son of a bitch all night. | 能报复那个混蛋 |
[01:21] | Spit in his oatmeal. | 向他的燕麦粥吐口水 |
[01:22] | Shit on his pillow. | 在他的枕头上拉屎 |
[01:24] | Whatever it is, my advice to you is don’t do it. | 不论你有什么想法 我的建议就是不要做 |
[01:26] | I don’t need any advice from you. | 我不需要你的建议 |
[01:28] | – Excuse me? – You’re the one | -你说什么 -就是你 |
[01:30] | that left me alone with that psychopath in the first place. | 让我和那个神经病待在一起的 |
[01:35] | Now I get why you haven’t | 现在我明白你为什么 |
[01:36] | said a word to me since last night. | 整晚都没有跟我讲话了 |
[01:37] | How the hell did you think I’d react | 发生了这种事 |
[01:38] | – after something like that? – Hey, listen, man. | -你认为我该有什么反应 -听着 伙计 |
[01:40] | I don’t have anything against you, | 我跟你没有任何过节 |
[01:41] | but I sure as hell don’t have anything for you. | 但我们之间也没有任何交情 |
[01:44] | And I’m not gonna cause trouble with a guy like that | 我当然不会为了一个陌生人 |
[01:46] | for someone I’ve never even met, so if he wants me | 去招惹那样一个人 所以如果他想 |
[01:48] | to switch for a few hours, I’m switching. | 让我换几个小时的房间 那我就换 |
[01:51] | To hell with what happens to me, right? | 才不管我会发生什么呢 是吧 |
[01:52] | – Hey, I didn’t say that. – No, you just did it. | -我可没这么说 -你只是这么做了 |
[02:19] | Donna, what are you doing here? | 唐娜 你来干什么 |
[02:20] | I come bearing gifts. | 我来送礼物的 |
[02:22] | That’s really nice, but you don’t have to come over here | 非常感谢 但你不用特地跑来这里看我 |
[02:24] | to check on me. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:26] | Says the girl in her fiancé’s shirt. | 你可是穿着你未婚夫的衬衫在说这些话 |
[02:29] | Look, I know it’s cheesy. | 听着 我知道这有点俗气 |
[02:31] | Rachel, you wanted to feel him next to you. | 瑞秋 你想感受到他就在你身边 |
[02:32] | It’s not cheesy. | 这并不俗气 |
[02:34] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[02:36] | Well, you do owe me a thank you, | 你确实该谢谢我 |
[02:37] | but it’s not for that. | 但不是因为这件事 |
[02:38] | Because in a couple of hours it’s going to be more | 因为过几个小时 |
[02:39] | than his shirt wrapped around you. | 就不止他的衬衫围绕着你了 |
[02:43] | Are you saying that you got me on the visitor’s list, | 你是说你把我加到探访名单了 |
[02:45] | because they said that if I’m not family– | 但他们说如果不是家属 |
[02:47] | I don’t care what they said. You’re his family. | 我不在乎他们怎么说 你就是他的家属 |
[02:49] | And you’re my family, and I wasn’t going to sleep last night | 你也是我的家人 昨晚不把你弄到名单上 |
[02:51] | until I got you on that list. | 我是睡不着的 |
[02:55] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[02:58] | Say, “Thank you, Donna,” and get your ass up there. | 说”谢谢你 唐娜” 然后去看他 |
[03:07] | What you got in your hand there, tiger? | 你手里拿着什么呢 猛男 |
[03:08] | Dark roast, splash of cream, no sugar. | 深度烘焙 加奶油 不加糖 |
[03:11] | And to what do I owe the honor? | 为什么对我这么好 |
[03:13] | I was thinking this morning about the day | 我今早在想你把我 |
[03:14] | you picked me out of the mailroom | 从收发室选出来的那天 |
[03:15] | – and how far we’ve come. – You know, it’s funny. | -到现在已经发生了多少事 -可笑的是 |
[03:18] | I was thinking this morning about how far we’ve fallen. | 我今早在想的是到现在我们已经堕落了多深 |
[03:21] | Then let’s go put these lawsuits to bed. | 那就让我们结束这些诉讼吧 |
[03:43] | Excuse me, Officer? | 不好意思 警官 |
[03:45] | I know the phones don’t open until 10:00, | 我知道电话十点后才能用 |
[03:47] | but I was wondering if it’s possible for me | 但我想问一下是否能 |
[03:48] | to make a phone call? | 让我现在打个电话 |
[03:49] | Get back in line and eat your breakfast. | 站回队里 吃你的早餐 |
[03:50] | Please. The only reason I’m asking | 求你了 我这么说的唯一原因 |
[03:52] | is ’cause it’s an emergency. I just need a little– | 是有紧急事件 我只需要 |
[03:53] | What, are you on fire? | 怎么了 你着火了吗 |
[03:55] | Your leg broken? | 你的腿摔折了 |
[03:57] | ‘Cause it looks to me like you’re trying to call | 因为在我看来你是想打电话给外面的人 |
[03:58] | someone out there about something that happened in here. | 说一些你在这里面的事情 |
[04:00] | You don’t understand, all right, my fiancé is– | 你不明白 好吧 我的未婚妻 |
[04:01] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你不明白 |
[04:03] | Unless there’s a bomb headed for us, | 除非是有炸弹要爆炸了 |
[04:04] | nothing that happens out there has anything to do | 外面的任何事情都跟 |
[04:06] | with what happens in here. You got that? | 这里面的事无关了 明白了吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[04:17] | Hey, I left in such a hurry last night, | 我昨晚走的很匆忙 |
[04:20] | didn’t get a chance to say good-bye. | 没来得及跟你道别 |
[04:22] | Well, I’ll say it now. | 那我现在说 |
[04:23] | Have a nice life. Leave me alone. | 好好生活 别招惹我 |
[04:25] | Don’t you want to see a copy of the pictures | 你不想看看你未婚妻 |
[04:27] | your fiancé sent me last night? | 昨晚给我发的照片吗 |
[04:31] | That’s bullshit. She didn’t send you anything. | 你放屁 她没给你发任何东西 |
[04:34] | You’re right, she didn’t. | 你说对了 她没给我发 |
[04:35] | She sent ’em to you. | 她是发给你的 |
[04:37] | I mean, you’re the one who started it all, | 我是说 本来就是你先开始的 |
[04:39] | telling her how much you missed her. | 告诉她你有多想她 |
[04:40] | How hard do you think it was for me to get her | 你认为在那之后我让她 |
[04:42] | to send a sexy picture to you after that? | 给我发张性感照片能有多难 |
[04:45] | I think that kids today call it a selfie. | 好像现在的孩子们管那叫自拍 |
[04:50] | There’s no way she sent you a picture like that. | 她不可能给你发那种照片 |
[04:52] | You’re right, it wasn’t sexy. | 你说对了 并不性感 |
[04:54] | But what I did, I photoshopped her face | 我做了什么呢 我把她的脸 |
[04:57] | onto a body that is. | 拼接到了一个性感身体上 |
[04:59] | I did such a good job, | 我弄得可好了 |
[05:00] | no one in here is ever gonna notice. | 这里的人都发现不了 |
[05:03] | Yeah. I made copies. | 是啊 我还弄了好多份 |
[05:06] | One for each guy in the joint. | 这里的每个人都有一份 |
[05:07] | Usually, a situation like this, I would charge a fortune. | 一般这种情况我都是要收费的 |
[05:10] | But today, I’m feeling so generous | 但今天我心情好 |
[05:12] | I’m going to give them away for free. | 我打算免费发给他们 |
[05:22] | Get off him, Gallo! | 别纠缠他了 加洛 |
[05:25] | What? I didn’t do shit! He attacked me! | 什么 我什么都没做 是他攻击我 |
[05:27] | That is bullshit! | 那是放屁 |
[05:29] | I tried to tell you that’s the guy. | 我之前就是想和你说就是这个人 |
[05:30] | I don’t care what you tried to do. | 我不在乎你之前想干什么 |
[05:31] | You wanted an emergency, now you got it. | 你不是说有紧急情况嘛 现在是有了 |
[05:33] | – Get ’em both out of here. – What? | -把他俩都带出去 -什么 |
[06:14] | Good morning, Ms. Pearson, Mr. Specter, | 早上好 皮尔逊女士 斯佩克特先生 |
[06:16] | can I offer either of you a hot towel? | 两位需要热毛巾吗 |
[06:18] | Miss, would you mind telling me who hired you? | 小姐 能否麻烦你告诉我是谁雇的你 |
[06:21] | I think we both know who hired her. | 我觉得我俩都心知肚明 |
[06:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你小子在干什么 |
[06:32] | – I’m making copies. – Goddamn it. | -我在复印 -滚犊子 |
[06:34] | We don’t bill you out at 350 an hour to make copies. | 我们付你350一小时不是请你来复印的 |
[06:36] | Now get your ass back to work. | 快给我滚回去工作 |
[06:39] | That motion isn’t going to file itself. | 那份动议可不会自己起草好 |
[06:41] | Louis, what the hell did you do? | 路易 你干了什么 |
[06:43] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[06:45] | We don’t have the money to hire associates, | 我们没钱雇律师 |
[06:46] | paralegals, and support staff. | 律师助理 或者客服人员 |
[06:49] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:50] | I’m not an idiot, they’re not support staff. | 我不是白痴 他们不是客服人员 |
[06:52] | Who the hell are they? | 那他们是什么人 |
[06:53] | They’re movie extras. | 他们是临时演员 |
[06:54] | How much weed did you smoke last night? | 你昨晚飞了多少叶子 |
[06:56] | We have a settlement meeting in an hour. | 我们一小时后就要进行和解谈判了 |
[06:58] | And if these offices are empty when they walk in, | 假如他们走进来时看到这些办公室都是空的 |
[07:00] | we are gonna look like shit. | 我们就会非常难堪了 |
[07:01] | Louis, did it occur to you | 路易 你有没有意识到 |
[07:03] | that we’re using the threat of bankruptcy in that meeting, | 我们在谈判中要威胁他们说我们要破产了 |
[07:05] | and if these offices are filled, | 而假如这些办公室都是满的 |
[07:07] | it kills that plan? | 我们的计划就失效了 |
[07:11] | Everybody drop whatever the hell it is you’re doing | 所有人立刻放下手中的活儿 |
[07:13] | and hand your timecards in to my secretary. | 然后把你们的工作时间记录卡交给我秘书 |
[07:15] | And if they are marked one second late, | 假如迟了一秒钟 |
[07:17] | I swear to God, | 我向上帝发誓 |
[07:18] | you will never be fake associates in this town again. | 你再也不能在这座城市假扮律师了 |
[07:32] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:34] | – Hi. – Inmate’s name? | -你好 -犯人姓名 |
[07:35] | Mike Ross. I’m here for visitation. | 迈克·罗斯 我是来探视的 |
[07:38] | It appears Mr. Ross is not receiving visitors today. | 看来罗斯先生今天不能见访客 |
[07:41] | I-I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[07:42] | I was told that I was on the approved visitors list. | 我听说我是在获批访客名单上的 |
[07:44] | It says visitation has been suspended for two weeks | 这里说是因为他今早的斗殴行为 |
[07:47] | because of an altercation he had this morning. | 两周内暂时不能接受探视 |
[07:49] | No, that can’t be right. He just got here yesterday. | 不 不可能 他昨天才刚到这里 |
[07:52] | It can be right, and it is right. | 有可能 而且事实就是如此 |
[07:53] | Well then, I need to see him right away. | 那么我需要马上见到他 |
[07:55] | And I just told you you can’t do that. | 我刚刚才告诉你你不能见他 |
[07:59] | Yes, I can. Because not only am I his fiancé, | 我可以 因为我不但是他的未婚妻 |
[08:02] | I’m also his lawyer. | 我还是他的律师 |
[08:04] | It says here a Harvey Specter is his lawyer. | 这里写着他的律师是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[08:07] | And he works at Pearson, Specter, Litt, and so do I. | 他是皮尔斯-斯派克特-利特律所的 我也是 |
[08:10] | This card says paralegal. | 名片上写着律师助理 |
[08:11] | I don’t care what it says. | 我不在乎上面写着什么 |
[08:13] | You don’t let me in there and something’s wrong with him, | 假如你不让我进去 然后他出事了 |
[08:15] | I will make it my life’s purpose to make your life a living hell. | 我这辈子的目标就会是让你生不如死 |
[08:19] | Ma’am, I worked maximum security for ten years, | 女士 我干这行干了十年了 |
[08:23] | so if you think I’m gonna be intimidated by the likes of you, | 所以如果你觉得我会被你这种人威胁 |
[08:26] | you’ve got another thing coming. | 你就大错特错了 |
[08:29] | You know, usually it takes prisoners a couple of weeks to get their first violation. | 一般来说犯人进来几周后才会第一次违规 |
[08:33] | You’ve been here less than 24 hours. | 你来这里还不到24小时 |
[08:35] | That might just be a record. | 可能都破纪录了 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I don’t care. I need to make a phone call. | 行了 我不在乎 我需要打个电话 |
[08:38] | You’re not making anything after what you just did. | 在你刚刚的所作所为之后 你什么也不能干 |
[08:40] | I didn’t do anything. He set me up. | 我什么也没干 是他陷害我 |
[08:42] | I don’t care what he did. | 我不在乎他干了什么 |
[08:43] | So all that stuff about you helping me become a “better version” of myself, | 所以你说的那堆帮我成为 “更好的我” |
[08:47] | that was bullshit? | 都是在放屁吗 |
[08:48] | – No, it wasn’t. – Then what exactly did you mean? | -不 不是 -那你到底是什么意思 |
[08:50] | Because if you won’t even hear my side of the story, | 因为如果连我的说法你都不听 |
[08:52] | then how are you gonna help me? | 那你要怎么帮我 |
[08:53] | All right, what do you mean he set you up? | 好吧 你说他陷害你是什么意思 |
[08:56] | I mean, he paid off a guard, | 我的意思是 他收买了警卫 |
[08:58] | then he posed as my roommate, | 然后他装作是我的室友 |
[09:00] | and the next thing I know, he’s about to hand out pictures of my fiancé | 接下来他就打算把我未婚妻的照片 |
[09:02] | to every inmate in this entire prison. | 发给这整座监狱里的所有犯人了 |
[09:04] | There’s no evidence of any pictures. | 没有证据显示有什么照片 |
[09:06] | But they were all over the floor. | 那些照片不是撒了一地吗 |
[09:07] | This is what was all over the floor. | 这就是撒了一地的东西 |
[09:10] | Listen to me, there might not be any proof, | 听我说 也许的确没有证据 |
[09:12] | but I am telling you that he paid off a guard | 但我告诉你 他收买了一个警卫 |
[09:15] | and you need to do something about it. | 而你需要对此采取一些行动 |
[09:17] | Brother, I don’t have any authority over the guards. | 兄弟 我无权管那些警卫 |
[09:18] | Then what exactly am I doing here? | 那我到底在这里干什么 |
[09:20] | You are learning how to deal with the bullshit life throws your way | 你在学习如何在不使情况恶化的前提下 |
[09:23] | without making your situation worse. | 处理生活对你的蹂躏 |
[09:25] | And how the hell am I supposed to do that? | 我他妈要怎样才能做到那一点 |
[09:26] | This isn’t just a tea party. | 这可不是茶会 |
[09:29] | The purpose of this meeting is to decide if you are worth rehabilitating or not. | 这次谈话的目的是观察你是否值得被改造 |
[09:34] | And if I am? | 假如值得呢 |
[09:35] | Then I get you a job. | 那我会给你一份工作 |
[09:39] | And if I’m not? | 假如不值得呢 |
[09:41] | Then you never see me again. | 那你就再也不会见到我了 |
[09:43] | And the next time you have an incident, | 然后等你下次再出什么意外的时候 |
[09:44] | you will go to solitary confinement for a month. | 你就要被单独监禁一个月了 |
[09:48] | So I suggest you go back to your cell | 所以我建议你回到自己的囚室 |
[09:50] | and you think long and hard about what you want to accomplish during your time here. | 好好想想在这里服刑期间你想做到什么 |
[10:00] | I have to say, | 必须承认 |
[10:01] | I’m glad you’ve decided to settle | 我很高兴你们决定和解 |
[10:03] | rather than fight these suits. | 而不是打官司 |
[10:04] | Well, as you can see, things are a little tight around here, | 如你所见 这里的情况有些紧张 |
[10:07] | so you have us at a disadvantage. | 我们处于劣势 |
[10:09] | What I have is the fact that you don’t want to be talking | 我只知道你们不想在接下来的六个月里 |
[10:11] | about having hired a fraud in court for the next six months. | 在庭上谈论你们雇用了一个骗子这件事 |
[10:14] | No, we don’t, so… | 对 我们不想 所以… |
[10:18] | With all due respect, this isn’t an offer, | 恕我直言 这不是一份提议 |
[10:19] | it’s a typo. | 而是一份废纸 |
[10:20] | And with all due respect, this isn’t a lawsuit, | 也恕我直言 这不是诉讼 |
[10:22] | it’s a shakedown. | 而是敲诈 |
[10:23] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[10:24] | This is a chance for you to wipe the slate clean | 这是让你们和被你们欺骗的客户们 |
[10:26] | with the clients you defrauded. | 一笔勾销过去的机会 |
[10:27] | And $10 million is a hell of a goddamn wipe. | 一千万已经是很大”一笔”了 |
[10:29] | It’s ten cents on the dollar. | 这只是罚金的十分之一而已 |
[10:31] | If you don’t take it, it’s going to be zero cents on the dollar. | 你要是不接受 就一分钱都没有了 |
[10:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[10:35] | This money is from our partner buy-in fund. | 这笔钱是从我们合伙人的入股基金里来的 |
[10:37] | It’s the only cash we have. | 是我们仅存的现金了 |
[10:39] | And once the partners find out that we’re using it to settle, | 一旦合伙人们发现我们用这笔钱来和解 |
[10:42] | they’re gonna come after it. | 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[10:43] | So you have about an hour | 所以你大概有一小时的时间 |
[10:44] | to sign on the dotted line, | 在落款上签名 |
[10:46] | or that money’s gone forever. | 不然就永远也别想得到那笔钱 |
[10:48] | So take a look around, Arlene, | 仔细想清楚吧 阿琳 |
[10:49] | ’cause once it’s gone, there isn’t any more left. | 错过这笔钱 也就没钱再给你了 |
[10:52] | You knowingly defrauded your own clients. | 你们蓄意诈骗自己的客户 |
[10:54] | You made a mockery of the legal system. | 你们这是对司法系统的嘲讽 |
[10:56] | And I won’t let you get away with it. | 我不会让你们免于责罚的 |
[10:59] | You want to know something, Arlene? | 这么跟你说吧 阿琳 |
[11:00] | We did something wrong, and now we’re paying for it. | 我们的确做过错事 也正为此付出代价 |
[11:03] | But I’m getting a little sick and tired | 但我已经有点厌倦所有人都一副 |
[11:05] | of people acting like Mike Ross screwed them over. | 被迈克·罗斯坑了的样子 |
[11:08] | He gave his heart and soul to every client he ever had, | 他全心全意地对待每一位客户 |
[11:11] | and if those cases were reopened, | 如果重审那些案件 |
[11:13] | they would end up exactly in the same place. | 结果不会有丝毫变化 |
[11:15] | So, you can sign that deal or not, | 因此 你签不签随你 |
[11:18] | but I’m not gonna spend another second | 但我可不会 |
[11:20] | dealing with a parasite like you. | 在你们这些寄生虫身上浪费时间了 |
[11:32] | Donna, where’s Harvey? I need to talk to him. | 唐娜 哈维在哪 我有事找他 |
[11:34] | He’s finishing up a negotiation. | 他刚谈判完 |
[11:36] | – This can’t wait. – Why? What’s going on? | -是急事 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[11:38] | I got up there and they turned me away. | 我去了监狱 但他们没让我进去 |
[11:39] | No, that can’t be. I got you on that list. | 这不可能 我帮你申请上了 |
[11:41] | That’s not it. They turned me away | 不是因为这个 他们拒绝我来访 |
[11:42] | because he got into a fight. | 是因为他跟人打架了 |
[11:44] | – What? With who? – I don’t know. | -什么 跟谁打架了 -我不知道 |
[11:46] | All I know is that I went to go and see him, | 就在我去探视他的时候 |
[11:48] | they said he got into a fight, | 他们说他打了架 |
[11:49] | and then they wouldn’t let me in. | 所以没让我进去探视 |
[11:51] | – Good. – How is that good? | -很好 -这算哪门子好 |
[11:53] | Because if they wouldn’t let you in, | 因为如果他们不让你进 |
[11:54] | it means he fought back. | 就证明他还手了 |
[11:55] | You don’t lose visitation if you just got jumped. | 只是被人打了是不会被取消探视权的 |
[11:57] | Harvey, I don’t care if he fought back or not. | 哈维 我不在乎他是否还手了 |
[11:58] | It doesn’t mean that he’s okay. | 还手了也不代表他没事 |
[11:59] | Rachel, listen to me. They have an obligation | 瑞秋 听我说 他们有义务 |
[12:01] | to tell you if he’s in the infirmary. | 告知你他是否进了医务室 |
[12:02] | Did they tell you he was in the infirmary? | 他们提过他进了医务室吗 |
[12:04] | No. | 没有 |
[12:05] | Okay, then this is what I’m gonna do. | 那好 我知道该怎么做了 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna call up there and get to the bottom of this, | 我会给监狱打电话问清来龙去脉 |
[12:08] | but it might take a while, so I need you to be patient. | 但这得需要点时间 所以你要有耐心 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:17] | Donna, cancel my afternoon | 唐娜 取消我下午的行程 |
[12:20] | and have Ray meet me downstairs in five minutes. | 让雷五分钟之内在楼下等我 |
[12:24] | I thought you said you weren’t worried about Mike. | 我还以为你不担心迈克呢 |
[12:25] | I only said that so that she wouldn’t worry. | 我那么说只是为了让她不担心 |
[12:27] | They only take visitation away if you’re the one | 监狱取消他的探视权 |
[12:29] | who starts the fight, | 只能是因为是他挑起的事端 |
[12:31] | which means something Goddamn happened down there | 也就是说他出事了 |
[12:33] | and I’m gonna figure out what it is. | 而我要查清楚究竟是怎么回事的 |
[12:46] | Gretchen, what can I do for you? | 格蕾琴 有什么事 |
[12:48] | Well, I thought since everyone was gone | 我琢磨着既然大家都走了 |
[12:50] | maybe I could help myself to the executive kitchen for a change. | 我就来主管的厨房试试 换换口味 |
[12:54] | For a change? | 只是想换换口味吗 |
[12:55] | I wanted to let you know that I had no idea | 我想让你知道 我完全不知道 |
[12:57] | those people were leaving or I never would have gone | 那些人会走 不然我是绝对不会 |
[12:59] | – to that appointment. – I know, Gretchen. | -去牙医的 -我明白 格蕾琴 |
[13:00] | I would also like to point out | 还有件事 |
[13:02] | that since they did leave, | 既然大家都走了 |
[13:04] | between me, you, and Rachel Zane, | 就剩下你我 还有瑞秋·赞恩 |
[13:06] | this firm just got a whole lot blacker. | 这公司女性的黑人比例可提升了一大截 |
[13:09] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, | 于我而言 |
[13:11] | that has nothing to do with anything. | 这不会影响到任何事 |
[13:15] | Gretchen, as long as you’re here– | 格蕾琴 既然你来了 |
[13:17] | You want to know if I can handle the reception desk | 你想问我是否能同时兼任前台 |
[13:19] | and Louis at the same time. | 和路易斯的助理 |
[13:21] | How did you know I was going to ask you that? | 你怎么知道我会问这件事 |
[13:22] | Because that’s what good secretaries do. | 因为这是优秀秘书的素质 |
[13:25] | Sure as shit is. | 说得没错 |
[13:26] | Well, there’s one thing about everybody being gone. | 大家都离职了也有一点好处 |
[13:29] | When would the three of us ever find ourselves | 我们三个什么时候有过机会像现在这样 |
[13:31] | in here just shooting the shit? | 在这里闲扯 |
[13:33] | And when would you have thought that was a good thing? | 换做以前你也不会觉得这是什么好事 |
[13:35] | This one is a keeper. | 这姑娘真是伶牙俐齿 |
[13:37] | I know. | 人家知道 |
[13:38] | Oh, and for the record, | 对了 声明一下 |
[13:40] | I’m black in here. | 我也是与黑人同心的 |
[13:53] | – What are you doing here? – What do you mean | -你来干什么 -还用问 |
[13:54] | what am I doing here? I want to know what’s going on. | 我来干什么吗 我想知道出了什么事 |
[13:56] | What’s going on? Nothing’s going on. | 还能有什么事 什么事都没有 |
[13:58] | – I’m in prison. – Nothing’s going on? | -我坐牢了 -什么都没发生吗 |
[13:59] | Then why do you look like that? | 那你的脸是怎么回事 |
[14:00] | It is none of your business. | 用不着你管 |
[14:01] | Well, I’m making it my business | 那现在是我主动要管 |
[14:02] | because Rachel came to visit you this morning, | 因为瑞秋今早来探视你 |
[14:04] | and they told her you got in a fight. | 但被告知你跟人打架了 |
[14:06] | Yeah, well, why don’t you do what you always do | 是啊 那你为什么不发挥专长 |
[14:07] | and make up some bullshit and tell her it’s not true? | 随便编点什么 告诉她没这回事 |
[14:09] | Because I’m busy trying to survive in here. | 因为我正忙着活下来呢 |
[14:11] | Why won’t you tell me? | 你有事为什么不告诉我 |
[14:12] | Because you’ll try and handle it for me. | 告诉你 你就会出面帮我解决 |
[14:13] | Well, maybe I should be handling it for you | 也许真该由我出面解决 |
[14:15] | because you’re too stupid | 因为你太蠢了 |
[14:16] | not to piss someone off on the first day. | 蠢到第一天入狱就惹是生非 |
[14:18] | Okay, Harvey. You want to know what happened? | 好了 哈维 你不是想知道怎么回事吗 |
[14:19] | It wasn’t me who pissed him off. | 惹毛他的不是我 |
[14:21] | – It was you. – What are you talking about? | -是你 -这话什么意思 |
[14:23] | – Frank Gallo. – Holy shit. | -弗兰克·加洛 -该死 |
[14:26] | What’s he doing in here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[14:27] | I don’t know. I was hoping you’d tell me that. | 不知道 我还指望你告诉我呢 |
[14:29] | I put him away for racketeering. | 他因为敲诈勒索被我弄进监狱了 |
[14:30] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这就说不通了 |
[14:31] | Last time I checked, that doesn’t land him in here. | 我印象中 这种罪不会进这所监狱 |
[14:33] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[14:34] | A guy like Gallo only lands in here for one reason: | 加洛这种人能被关在这只有一个原因 |
[14:37] | good behavior. | 表现良好 |
[14:38] | Why are you saying that like it’s a good thing? | 你这口气怎么好像这还是好事 |
[14:40] | Because bad behavior can get him out. | 因为这意味着表现不良好他就不能在这儿 |
[14:42] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna go to the warden. | -你要去哪 -去找典狱长 |
[14:44] | Tell him the whole story. | 告诉他前因后果 |
[14:45] | We’ll get him outta here within the week. | 不用一周就能让他走人 |
[14:46] | That’s exactly why I did not want to tell you. | 这就是我没告诉你的原因 |
[14:48] | Look, these guards are corrupt. | 这里的警卫都被收买了 |
[14:50] | You go to the warden, it gets back to Gallo, | 你去找典狱长 就会有人告诉加洛 |
[14:52] | he’s gonna come after me twice as hard. | 他就会加倍来找我麻烦 |
[14:53] | It’s one week instead of two years. | 那也不过是一周的时间 你还有两年 |
[14:56] | Look, we got a chance to get him outta here, I’m gonna take it. | 我们要有机会让他转狱就得把握机会 |
[14:58] | He’s got Rachel’s phone number. | 他有瑞秋的电话号码 |
[15:00] | that’s all the more reason to do it… | 那就更有理由该这么做了… |
[15:01] | God damn it, Harvey! | 该死的 哈维 |
[15:03] | You pushed me to beat the shit out of you | 你自己逼我胖揍你一顿 |
[15:05] | so that you’d know I could take care of myself in here, | 以此证明我能在这里照顾好自己 |
[15:07] | now are you gonna let me do that, | 你现在是想让我自己解决 |
[15:08] | or are you gonna cut my legs out from under me? | 还是拖我的后腿 |
[15:14] | I’ll stay out of it. | 我不插手 |
[15:16] | I want your word. | 我要你保证 |
[15:20] | I won’t go to the warden. | 我保证不去找监狱长 |
[15:27] | I was wondering when you’d show up. | 我还在想你要什么时候才现身 |
[15:29] | Don’t act like you don’t remember me, Harvey. | 别搞得跟不认识我一样 哈维 |
[15:31] | We both know why you’re here. | 你我都心知肚明你为什么来这 |
[15:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[15:34] | I’m here because I represent the prison. | 我来这是为了见委托人 |
[15:36] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[15:37] | I pulled a string and you came. | 我戳到了你的痛处 所以你才来 |
[15:40] | You think it’s a coincidence I’m standing here | 你以为在你准备走的时候 |
[15:42] | while you’re walking out? | 我在这里是个巧合吗 |
[15:44] | Okay, Gallo, you got my attention. | 好吧 加洛 你引起我的注意了 |
[15:47] | You want me to step inside? | 你想让我进去 |
[15:49] | Or you want to come out here? | 还是你想出来 |
[15:50] | We both know that’s not possible. | 我们都知道这不可能 |
[15:53] | You owe me 13 years. | 你欠我的13年 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna collect. | 我会收回来的 |
[15:56] | I didn’t do anything to you | 那个调查员 |
[15:57] | that that investigator didn’t start and you know it. | 本来就在调查你 你也知道我并没多做什么 |
[16:00] | Well, if his little boyfriend ever shows up in here, | 如果他的小男友出现在这里 |
[16:02] | I’ll be sure to take it up with him. | 我也会去找他的 |
[16:03] | What do you want, Gallo? | 你到底想要什么 加洛 |
[16:04] | I already have what I want. | 我已经得到想要的了 |
[16:06] | Which is knowing that every time your phone rings, | 那就是知道了每次你电话响的时候 |
[16:08] | you’re gonna ask yourself is this the call where you find out | 你都要自问这通电话是不是要告诉你 |
[16:11] | that the guy who’s in here for you | 为你进来的那个家伙 |
[16:12] | is never coming out. | 永远出不去了 |
[16:16] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听着 你这个贱人 |
[16:17] | you think I can’t hurt you in here? | 你以为你进去了我就动不了你了吗 |
[16:19] | I’ll put a Goddamn bounty on your head. | 我会悬赏你的人头 |
[16:21] | I’ll pay ’em whatever it takes to break your legs. | 只要能打断你的腿 我付多少都可以 |
[16:24] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果这不管用 |
[16:25] | I’ll wait till you get out and I’ll kill you myself. | 我就等你出来然后亲手干掉你 |
[16:28] | So unless you want that to happen, | 如果你不想这般下场 |
[16:30] | don’t you ever even look at Mike Ross again. | 就别再去惹迈克·罗斯 |
[16:38] | Ring, ring, counselor. | 铃铃电话响了 大律师 |
[16:41] | Ring, ring. | 铃 铃 |
[16:46] | I knew I’d find you here. | 我就知道会在这找到你 |
[16:48] | ‘Cause this is where you come | 因为每次你觉得打败了某人 |
[16:49] | when you think you just beat somebody. | 就会来这里 |
[16:50] | What can I do for you, Jack? | 我能为你做什么 杰克 |
[16:51] | You can tell me you used your own money to settle that lawsuit. | 你可以告诉我你是用自己的钱来解决这场诉讼 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause if you didn’t, we’re gonna have a problem. | 因为如果不是的话 我们就有麻烦了 |
[16:57] | Then I’d say we have a problem. | 那我告诉你我们有麻烦了 |
[16:58] | God damn it. You used the buy-in fund. | 该死的 你用了入股金 |
[17:00] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我用了 |
[17:01] | Then I guess… | 那样的话 |
[17:04] | I’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭见了 |
[17:06] | You’re suing me personally? | 你要起诉我个人 |
[17:08] | – It’s your name on the door. – Jack. | -门上写的是你的名字 -杰克 |
[17:10] | I know corporate structures were never your strong suit, | 我知道公司结构从来不是你的强项 |
[17:12] | so I’m gonna explain something to you. | 所以我要给你解释解释 |
[17:14] | We may use the word “Partnership,” | 我们虽然用”合伙人”这个词 |
[17:16] | but this is a LLC. | 但这是个有限责任公司 |
[17:18] | And no judge in the world | 这世上没有一个法官 |
[17:19] | is going to let you pierce that corporate veil. | 会让你打破这个规矩的 |
[17:22] | They will once they learn you knowingly hired a fraud. | 当他们知道你雇了个冒牌货时就会了 |
[17:25] | One has nothing to do with the other. | 这二者毫无关系 |
[17:27] | And if you really did find a judge who would do that, | 即便你真的找到了这样的法官 |
[17:30] | then you’d be here with an army of lawyers and a Brinks truck | 那你也早带着一卡车的律师来了 |
[17:33] | instead of standing alone with a flimsy piece of paper | 而不是汗涔涔的小手握着一张破纸 |
[17:35] | in your sweaty little hands. | 独自一人站在这儿 |
[17:37] | You can talk tough all you want, Jessica. | 你再嘴硬也没有 杰西卡 |
[17:39] | The fact is, I do have an army of lawyers and you don’t. | 实际上 我的确有一卡车律师而你没有 |
[17:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:44] | I took that job with Robert Zane after all. | 我最后还是在罗伯特·赞恩那找了份工作 |
[17:47] | And I’m willing to drag this fight out, | 我愿意把这一战打下去 |
[17:49] | so the choice is yours. | 这就看你了 |
[17:51] | Give us our money or go out of business. | 把我们的钱还给我们 或者破产倒闭 |
[18:09] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我可以跟你聊两句吗 |
[18:12] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[18:17] | Listen, a man’s cell should be the one place he can feel safe. | 牢房本该是让你觉得安全的地方 |
[18:21] | I took that away from you, and I’m sorry. | 我把你的这个权利剥夺了 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | Yeah, well, sorry doesn’t do shit for me in here. | 没错 但对不起在这管个屁用 |
[18:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:26] | That’s why I want to make it up to you. | 所以我想弥补错误 |
[18:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我玩吧 |
[18:31] | That’s exactly what got me in this situation in the first place. | 我现在这个状况就是一个电话搞的 |
[18:33] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:34] | But I also know you wanted to call | 但我也知道你今天早上 |
[18:35] | whoever you wanted to call this morning. | 想给某个人打电话 |
[18:37] | And I’m trying to make it up to you. | 我想帮你 跟你和解 |
[18:39] | Yeah, well, this doesn’t do that. | 这玩意和解不了 |
[18:40] | Hey, look, I can get in a lot of trouble | 听着 光是让你知道我有这玩意 |
[18:41] | for just letting you know I have this. | 就能让我惹一身麻烦 |
[18:42] | Why don’t you do something else that can get you into trouble? | 你为什么不干点别的来惹麻烦呢 |
[18:45] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[18:46] | Tell them that Gallo paid the guards to have you switch. | 告诉他们加洛贿赂警卫让你换房间 |
[18:48] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[18:49] | Yeah, because you’re afraid of him. | 对 因为你怕他 |
[18:50] | You’re damn straight I am. | 你说的太他妈对了 |
[18:52] | And on top of that, | 最重要的是 |
[18:52] | I’d make a permanent enemy of everyone else in here, | 我会成为这里的众矢之的 |
[18:54] | because the worst thing you can be known for, my man, | 因为在这地方 最招麻烦的名头 |
[18:56] | is as someone who would do something like that. | 就是告密 |
[18:59] | Which means I get to deal with this all by myself. | 也就是说我得自己对付这个人 |
[19:04] | It’s all right, you can stay. | 没事 你可以坐在这 |
[19:06] | It doesn’t matter if he stays or goes, | 他走不走无所谓 |
[19:07] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么可说的 |
[19:09] | That’s okay, ’cause I got something to say to you. | 没事 因为我有要跟你说的 |
[19:13] | You want to know what my favorite time of day is in here? | 想知道来了这里后我最喜欢什么时候吗 |
[19:16] | It’s right now. | 就是现在 |
[19:18] | Got the TV going. | 有电视看 |
[19:19] | Guys are sitting around playing cards, telling jokes. | 兄弟们坐在那里打牌讲笑话 |
[19:23] | You almost forget you’re in prison, | 能让人几乎忘掉是在监狱里 |
[19:24] | which is why I came over here. | 这就是我为什么过来 |
[19:26] | ‘Cause I want to make sure you never forget. | 因为我要保证让你永远忘不了 |
[19:29] | There’s gonna come a time | 总有一天 |
[19:31] | when this place isn’t filled with people, | 当这里没这么多人 |
[19:33] | and you and I are alone. | 只有你我两个人的时候 |
[19:35] | Then all those vicious threats | 连你哥们哈维·斯佩克特 |
[19:38] | your boy Harvey Specter made to me today | 今天对我的那番恶意威胁 |
[19:42] | aren’t gonna save you. | 也救不了你 |
[20:03] | I heard today was a good day for Rand, Kaldor, Zane. | 听说兰德-考德-赞恩律所今天过得不错 |
[20:08] | If this is about me hiring Jack Soloff’s department, | 如果你是指我雇佣杰克·索罗夫的部门 |
[20:11] | I didn’t do it to stick it to you. | 我这么做不是为了和你作对 |
[20:13] | – They were leaving anyway. – Maybe. | -反正他们都要离开了 -也许吧 |
[20:14] | But if your first move | 但如果你的第一步 |
[20:15] | is to have them come after their partner money, | 就是让他们来要回合伙人的钱 |
[20:17] | then I must have been wrong that we were on good terms. | 那我一定误解了我们之前的友好关系 |
[20:21] | Jessica, I accepted your apology. | 杰西卡 我是接受了你的道歉 |
[20:24] | I wouldn’t say that makes us on good terms. | 我觉得这并不等于我们很要好 |
[20:25] | But I had nothing to do with him coming after your money. | 但他找你要钱可不是我指使的 |
[20:28] | That’s between you and him. | 那是你和他的事 |
[20:29] | But you do have the power to stop it. | 但你有能力阻止他 |
[20:31] | And I am not in the habit of telling my brand new employees | 但我不喜欢指挥我的新员工的 |
[20:33] | what they can and can’t do. | 一举一动 |
[20:35] | Well, I need you to do it anyway. | 你这次不喜欢也得干 |
[20:36] | Jessica– | 杰西卡 |
[20:37] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[20:40] | I need this. | 我需要你这么做 |
[20:43] | And I know it’s not your style | 我知道对合伙人指手画脚 |
[20:45] | to tell your partners what to do, | 不是你的风格 |
[20:47] | but if you don’t make it your style, | 但如果你不这样做的话 |
[20:50] | I’m dead in the water. | 我就死定了 |
[21:01] | This is Harvey Specter. | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[21:02] | You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电 |
[21:04] | – Do you accept the charges? – Yes. | -你愿意承担费用吗 -愿意 |
[21:06] | I do not understand your response. | 我不理解你的回答 |
[21:08] | – Yes. God damn it. – Please respond yes or no. | -我说愿意 -请回答是或否 |
[21:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:14] | – Hello. – Mike, thank God. | -喂 -迈克 感谢上帝 |
[21:15] | Thank God what? | 感谢他什么 |
[21:16] | You looked me in the eye | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[21:17] | and you said you would stay out of it. | 跟我保证你不会管的 |
[21:18] | You couldn’t even make it to the parking lot | 结果连停车场都没走到 |
[21:20] | – without threatening Gallo? – Mike, listen to me. | -就去威胁加洛了 -迈克 你听我说 |
[21:22] | No, what, so you can lie to me again? | 我不听 你还要继续骗我吗 |
[21:23] | Or are you gonna tell me you didn’t do that? | 还是说你要告诉我你没有去威胁他 |
[21:24] | Look, I didn’t do it because I didn’t think | 我那么做不是因为我觉得 |
[21:25] | you could handle yourself. | 你处理不了 |
[21:26] | I did it because he got under my skin. | 我威胁他是因为他惹到我了 |
[21:28] | I don’t give a shit why you did it. | 我才不管你是为什么这么做的 |
[21:30] | You swore you wouldn’t. | 你发誓说你不会这么做的 |
[21:31] | Instead, you’ve made things worse. | 但你现在把这事弄得更糟糕了 |
[21:33] | Harvey, if I can’t even trust you, | 哈维 如果我连你都没法信任 |
[21:34] | then I do not stand a chance in here. | 那我在这儿才真是没戏了 |
[21:36] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没法跟你说话 |
[21:37] | What do you mean you can’t talk? | 什么叫你现在没法说话 |
[21:38] | Rachel’s in my office looking at me right now | 瑞秋现在正我办公室里盯着我看 |
[21:41] | and she’s gonna think something’s wrong in five seconds, | 再过五秒她肯定起疑出了什么事 |
[21:44] | so unless you’ve changed your mind about me not telling her, | 所以除非你改变主意想让我告诉她了 |
[21:47] | I gotta go. | 否则我得挂了 |
[21:48] | Harvey, you gotta get the phone from her. | 哈维 你得把她的电话拿走 |
[21:49] | Sure, Rick, no problem. | 好的 瑞克 没问题 |
[21:51] | – Harvey, get the phone from her. – 8:30 sounds great. | -哈维 拿走她的电话 -八点半没问题 |
[21:53] | First round’s on you. | 第一轮你请 |
[21:54] | Rachel, good, you’re here. | 瑞秋 正好你在 |
[21:55] | I was just gonna come see you. | 我正好找你呢 |
[21:56] | I didn’t hear from you, so I just figured– | 你没联系我 所以我想着 |
[21:58] | He’s good. There was an error in the paperwork. | 他没事 是系统出错了 |
[22:00] | It’s a different inmate, same last name. | 出事的犯人不是他 刚好同姓而已 |
[22:03] | Okay. So I can see him tomorrow. | 好的 那我明天就能见他了 |
[22:06] | Actually, he asked that you give him a little time. | 其实 他说希望你给他点时间 |
[22:08] | – What? – Rachel, prison is a big adjustment. | -什么 -瑞秋 监狱对他是个大改变 |
[22:12] | He’ll be ready in about two weeks. | 过两周他就能适应点了 |
[22:14] | So then, why do I have about 50 texts from him | 那为什么他给我发了五十多条短信 |
[22:16] | saying that he can’t wait to see me? | 跟我说他等不及要见我了 |
[22:18] | – What? – Harvey, what’s going on? | -什么 -哈维 到底怎么回事 |
[22:19] | – Give me the phone. – No. | -手机给我 -不给 |
[22:20] | – I said give me the phone. – I’m not giving you anything | -我说把手机给我 -除非告诉我怎么回事 |
[22:22] | until you tell me what’s going on. | 否则就不给你 |
[22:24] | Those texts aren’t from Mike. | 那些短信不是迈克发的 |
[22:26] | Then who are they from? | 那是谁发的 |
[22:27] | From a guy I put away when I was an ADA. | 是我当检察官的时候抓的一个人发的 |
[22:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:30] | Rachel, don’t let your imagination run wild. | 瑞秋 别自己吓自己 |
[22:32] | – It’s gonna be okay. – You don’t know that | -没事的 -你怎么知道 |
[22:34] | – because you’re not in there. – You’re right, I’m not. | -进监狱的又不是你 -没错 不是我 |
[22:36] | Then what the hell are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna do what I promised Mike. | 我打算按我答应迈克的办 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna have faith that he can handle it. | 那就是相信他能处理好 |
[22:42] | I don’t believe it. So you’re not gonna do anything? | 真不敢相信 你打算袖手旁观吗 |
[22:43] | You think I don’t want to bust him outta there right now? | 你以为我不想马上救他出来吗 |
[22:46] | Look, if I try and do something and it doesn’t work, | 如果我想了办法又没成功 |
[22:48] | it makes it worse for him. | 他会更难处理 |
[22:50] | – Is he violent? – Rachel– | -那人暴力吗 -瑞秋 |
[22:52] | – Is he violent? – I made him a promise– | -那人暴力吗 -我保证了他 |
[22:54] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不管你保证了什么 |
[22:56] | He’s in there to protect you, | 他进去是为了保护你 |
[22:57] | so you better figure out a way to protect him | 所以你最好想个办法保护好他 |
[22:59] | because Goddamn it, Harvey, | 否则我告诉你 哈维 |
[23:00] | if something happens to him in there | 要是他在里面出了什么事 |
[23:02] | and you didn’t do anything, | 你又袖手旁观 |
[23:04] | I will never forgive you. | 我绝对不会原谅你的 |
[23:11] | Harvey, I know you don’t need me to tell you this, | 哈维 我知道你用不着我来告诉你 |
[23:12] | but she’s right, | 但她是对的 |
[23:13] | because if something actually does happen to Mike, | 如果迈克真出了什么事 |
[23:15] | even if she forgives you, | 就算她原谅了你 |
[23:18] | you’re never gonna forgive yourself. | 你也不会原谅自己的 |
[23:32] | What do you want, Harvey? | 什么事 哈维 |
[23:33] | Five minutes of your time and that’s all. | 只要你五分钟 |
[23:35] | Five minutes to catch up, or five minutes to ask a favor? | 要五分钟是聊天 还是找我帮忙 |
[23:38] | Five minutes to help me protect Mike Ross. | 要你五分钟 帮我保护迈克·罗斯 |
[23:41] | Protect him how? ‘Cause last time I checked, | 怎么保护 如果我没记错 |
[23:43] | he was in the bosom of the federal penitentiary system. | 他现在好像进了监狱吧 |
[23:45] | Sean, he’s in there with a guy I put away | 肖恩 他和我抓的一个人被关在一起 |
[23:47] | and the guy is no joke. | 那人可不是吃素的 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry to hear that, Harvey. | 我很遗憾 哈维 |
[23:51] | But what am I supposed to do? | 但你要我做什么 |
[23:52] | You’re supposed to move the guy to another prison. | 我要你把那个人转到别的监狱 |
[23:54] | I don’t have the authority to do that and you know that. | 我没权力这么做 |
[23:56] | You can get the authority. | 你能想办法弄到这个权力 |
[23:58] | You’re a federal prosecutor. | 你可是联邦检察官 |
[23:59] | Then why the hell don’t you go after the prosecutor | 那你为什么不直接去找 |
[24:00] | that put Mike away in the first place? | 起诉迈克的检察官 |
[24:02] | ‘Cause she doesn’t owe me, and you do. | 因为她不欠我什么 你欠我 |
[24:04] | You got a lot of balls saying that to me | 我们合作那么久的时间里 |
[24:06] | when the entire time we were working together, | 你一直都知道他是冒牌货 |
[24:08] | you knew the kid was a fraud. | 居然还敢来跟我说这话 |
[24:09] | That kid helped you take down | 那个孩子帮你扳倒了 |
[24:11] | Charles Forstman and Eric Woodall | 查尔斯·傅滋曼和埃里克·伍德尔 |
[24:13] | and put you on the map. | 让你有了名气 |
[24:14] | The map? Bullshit. | 出名 别扯了 |
[24:15] | I was on the map long before I met either of you. | 认识你们俩之前我就很有名 |
[24:17] | You’re going to tell me you haven’t shot up the ranks | 你是想告诉我那次定罪没让你 |
[24:18] | since that conviction? | 青云直上吗 |
[24:21] | You know, Harvey, when you first walked in here, | 哈维 你刚进来的时候 |
[24:23] | for a second I actually thought you were gonna apologize | 我还以为你是因为骗了我这么久 |
[24:25] | for lying to me all that time. | 而向我道歉 |
[24:27] | I don’t need your forgiveness, Sean. | 我不需要你的原谅 肖恩 |
[24:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:37] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我想想办法 |
[24:39] | But, Harvey, | 但是 哈维 |
[24:42] | now you owe me one. | 现在是你欠我了 |
[25:04] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[25:06] | I’ve had a long day. What are you doing here? | 我今天很累 你来这里做什么 |
[25:08] | You know what I’m doing here. | 你知道我来做什么 |
[25:10] | You went to Robert Zane and you had him shut us down. | 你去找罗伯特·赞恩 让他制止了我们 |
[25:13] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须要做的 |
[25:15] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 我要走了 |
[25:16] | All I wanted was my money back. | 我只是想要回我的钱而已 |
[25:20] | Well, the sooner you get used to the fact that it’s gone, | 你越早接受钱已经没有了的事实 |
[25:24] | the sooner we can both move on with our lives. | 我们就能越快重回各自生活的正轨 |
[25:27] | That’s the problem. I can’t move on with my life. | 这就是问题所在 我回不了 |
[25:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:31] | I can’t afford Zane’s buy-in. | 我付不起赞恩的买入金 |
[25:32] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:35] | Jessica, listen to me. | 杰西卡 听我说 |
[25:37] | You know what I did that Hardman found out about, | 虽然你知道哈德曼知道我做了什么 |
[25:40] | but what you don’t know is why I did it. | 但你不知道的是我为什么要那么做 |
[25:43] | I needed the money. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[25:44] | And now you want me to give you your money back | 现在你想让我拿自己的钱 |
[25:47] | out of my own pocket? | 来还你吗 |
[25:48] | Jessica, please. | 杰西卡 拜托 |
[25:50] | This is a chance for me to have a new start. | 这是我重新开始的机会 |
[25:53] | Even if I wanted to, I can’t do that. | 即使我想帮你 我也不能这么做 |
[25:55] | – Why not? – You know why not. | -为什么 -你知道为什么 |
[25:57] | I pay you out of my own pocket. | 我自掏腰包 |
[26:00] | I’m piercing that corporate veil myself. | 就是自己排除了对公司有限责任的特权 |
[26:02] | And if the partners find out, it will cost me millions. | 要是合伙人知道了 我会赔上几百万的 |
[26:05] | They won’t find out. | 他们不会知道的 |
[26:06] | Well, I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[26:07] | Jessica, I need this. | 杰西卡 我需要这笔钱 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 对不起 杰克 |
[26:17] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[26:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:42] | You know what. | 你知道怎么了 |
[26:44] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 我牙齿上有东西吗 |
[26:45] | No, but you got some bullshit in your brain. | 没有 但是你脑子有问题 |
[26:48] | – Excuse me? – “Black in here.” | -什么 -“这里是黑的” |
[26:50] | Please, you’re the whitest woman I ever met. | 拜托 我见过的女人没人能比你白 |
[26:54] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[26:55] | Tell me something different. | 那你倒是说说看 |
[26:56] | How about I show you something different? | 耳听为虚 眼见为实 |
[27:03] | – Is that… – Yep. | -那不是… -是的 |
[27:05] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Nope. | -你肯定在逗我 -没有 |
[27:08] | – What year was that? – ’96. | -那是哪一年 -96年 |
[27:10] | – How long were you together? – Seven months. | -你们交往了多久 -七个月 |
[27:13] | That that, Mrs. Hater. | 信了吧 看不惯夫人 |
[27:14] | Before his last album or after? | 他上一张专辑之前还是之后 |
[27:19] | Who do you think that song was about? | 你以为那首歌是写的谁 |
[27:22] | Shit. “Black in here.” | 该死 “这里是黑的” |
[27:26] | She’s black all over. | 简直全身都是黑的 |
[27:30] | I’m glad we came to an agreement. | 很高兴我们能达成一致 |
[27:31] | And it’s usually not my habit | 我通常是不向 |
[27:33] | to court a dalliance with opposing counsel, | 对方律师献殷勤的 |
[27:34] | but I couldn’t help but notice | 不过我注意到 |
[27:36] | you don’t have a ring on your finger. | 你手上没戴戒指 |
[27:37] | Not in a million years, Mr. Litt. | 想都别想 利特先生 |
[27:39] | Go back to your own side. | 请回你的位置 |
[27:41] | Man puts himself out there, the least you can do is… | 对于一个如此主动的男人 你至少得… |
[27:43] | Regarding the class action against Pearson, Specter, Litt, | 关于针对皮尔逊 斯佩克特和利特的集体诉讼案 |
[27:46] | do both parties agree to the terms of the settlement? | 双方都同意和解条款吗 |
[27:49] | – We do, Your honor. – We do as well, Your Honor. | -是的 法官 -我们也是 法官 |
[27:51] | Then unless there are any objections, | 如果没有人持有异议 |
[27:52] | I see no reason for this court not to ratify– | 本庭将批准… |
[27:54] | I have an objection, Your Honor. | 我有异议 法官 |
[27:56] | – What? – And you are? | -什么 -你是 |
[28:00] | His name is A. Elliott Stemple, Your Honor, | 他是艾略特·斯坦普尔 法官 |
[28:01] | and he has no standing in this case. | 他无权参与此案 |
[28:03] | Mr. Litt. | 利特先生 |
[28:04] | I have no standing, Your Honor. | 我是没有权利 法官 |
[28:06] | But I represent Rothman Insurance, | 但我代表罗斯曼保险公司 |
[28:08] | a company not included in the class of clients | 本公司虽不是本集体诉讼案的客户 |
[28:10] | misrepresented by a firm that knowingly hired a fraud. | 但同样由这个故意雇了一位骗子的律所代理 |
[28:13] | There’s not one shred of proof we knowingly did anything. | 没有任何证据能够证明我们故意做了什么 |
[28:16] | But there is proof that you employed a fraud, | 但是有证据证明你们雇了一位骗子 |
[28:18] | which is why you’re settling with Ms. Rosen | 这也是你们要和罗森小姐 |
[28:19] | in the first place. | 进行和解的原因 |
[28:21] | – Are you in on this? – Are you kidding me? | -你们一伙的吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[28:22] | All right, Mr. Stemple. Submit your evidence. | 好了 斯坦普尔先生 呈上你的证据 |
[28:24] | The court will rule on it tomorrow. | 明天本庭将给出判决 |
[28:31] | We may have agreed to ten cents on the dollar, | 我们虽然同意以十分之一的金额进行和解 |
[28:33] | but if this goes south, | 但要是这事儿黄了 |
[28:35] | we’re coming after you for every penny you’ve got. | 我们会拿走你们的每一分钱 |
[28:40] | You little son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[28:43] | Watch it, Litt. We’re in a court of law. | 说话小心点 利特 这里是法庭 |
[28:45] | I don’t care where we are. Jack Soloff put you up to this, | 我才不管这是哪 是杰克·索罗夫让你来的 |
[28:47] | – and I know it. – So what? | -我知道 -那又怎样 |
[28:48] | So I’m gonna prove it. | 那么我就会证明 |
[28:49] | And when the judge realizes what you did, | 一旦法官知道你做了什么 |
[28:50] | he’s gonna throw your ass in jail. | 他就会让你进监狱 |
[28:53] | Really? Huh. | 是吗 |
[28:54] | Because the way I see it, the judge is gonna certify | 因为在我看来 法官会证明我的客户是 |
[28:56] | that my client is a member of this class because they are one | 这个集体诉讼案的一员 因为不管杰克 |
[28:59] | whether Jack tipped me off to them or not. | 有没有告诉我他们都是一体的 |
[29:00] | And when that happens, I kill the deal, | 到时候 合同失效 |
[29:02] | and your money goes back to | 你们就要把钱 |
[29:03] | the partners that you took it from. | 还给所有的合伙人 |
[29:05] | So, why don’t you march your fat feet | 所以 你何不拖着你这两只肥腿 |
[29:08] | back to the only two lawyers left | 回到那仅剩两位律师的 |
[29:09] | at that miserable little firm | 悲剧小律所 |
[29:10] | and decide just how deep you’re gonna reach | 然后想想要怎么倾家荡产 |
[29:12] | into your own pockets to pay me off. | 来还我的钱 |
[29:15] | Because as I see it, phew, | 因为在我看来 |
[29:16] | you have about 24 hours until you lose everything. | 一天后你们将失去一切 |
[29:29] | What do you want now, Harvey? | 你又想干嘛 哈维 |
[29:31] | I wanted to apologize for what happened with Gallo. | 我想就加洛的事向你道歉 |
[29:34] | It was wrong. | 那样是不对的 |
[29:35] | Shouldn’t have happened, and I’m sorry. | 根本就不应该发生 我很抱歉 |
[29:40] | But? | 但是呢 |
[29:41] | But I don’t care what I promised you | 但是我不在乎我给你承诺了什么 |
[29:43] | because I found a way to get him out of here, | 因为我找到了一个方法让他离开这里 |
[29:45] | and I’m gonna take it. | 我也要这么做 |
[29:47] | I told you, you go to the warden– | 我告诉过你 如果你去找典狱长… |
[29:48] | I’m not going to the warden. I went to Sean Cahill. | 我不是要去找典狱长 我去找了肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[29:51] | Which means Gallo won’t know about it | 这意味着在他们给他带上 |
[29:53] | until they’re putting shackles on him | 镣铐让滚回他该待的地方之前 |
[29:55] | to take him back to wherever the hell he came from. | 加洛是不会知道的 |
[30:03] | What are you not telling me? | 有什么是你没告诉我的 |
[30:06] | I put him away for racketeering. | 我让他以敲诈罪的名义进了监狱 |
[30:08] | But that’s not what he really did. | 但这并不是他真正的罪行 |
[30:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[30:12] | We had him for conspiracy to commit murder. | 我们发现他参与了谋杀案 |
[30:16] | And the police let the tape of that bastard admitting | 但是警方就让他认罪的那个视频 |
[30:18] | that he did it out of the chain of custody | 落在了证据链外二十分钟 |
[30:21] | for 20 minutes. | 导致证据无效 |
[30:23] | So you went after him for racketeering instead. | 所以你转而以敲诈勒索来来追究他的责任 |
[30:26] | I used every trick I had to put him away | 我用了三个 |
[30:27] | for 15 years for three crimes | 最多五年的罪名 |
[30:30] | that would have added to five years at the most. | 让他被判了15年 |
[30:32] | And that’s why he hates you so much. | 所以他那么恨你 |
[30:34] | It’s also why I need you to lay low | 这也是我把他从这弄走之前 |
[30:35] | until I can get him out of here. | 需要你低调一点的原因 |
[30:37] | Oh, I can appreciate that, Harvey, | 这我能理解 哈维 |
[30:39] | but I can’t exactly hide in my cell 24 hours a day. | 但我没法整天都躲在我自己的牢房里 |
[30:42] | Then I suggest you do the complete opposite. | 那么我建议你反其道而行之 |
[30:51] | You know, I don’t normally take walk-ins. | 你知道吗 我一般不接待没有预约的人 |
[30:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:55] | Well, as long as you’re here. | 不过你既然来了 |
[30:57] | Well, I thought about it, and… | 我想过了 然后 |
[30:59] | I’d like a job. | 我希望有份工作 |
[31:01] | And if it’s not too much trouble, | 并且如果不是太麻烦的话 |
[31:02] | I’d like it to be in front of as many people as possible. | 我希望尽可能出现在人多的地方 |
[31:05] | And why is that? | 为什么希望如此呢 |
[31:06] | It’ll be easier for me to stay out of trouble in a crowd. | 在人群中我更容易不去招惹是非 |
[31:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:10] | Because I got you a job in the kitchen. | 因为我在厨房给你安排了一份工作 |
[31:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:14] | Don’t thank me. Thank yourself. | 别谢我 谢你自己就行了 |
[31:15] | If you hadn’t come in to see me, | 如果你没有冲进来见我 |
[31:16] | I never would have told you about it. | 我永远不会和你说这事的 |
[31:23] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:25] | You don’t really take walk-ins? | 你真的不接待没有预约的人吗 |
[31:27] | Nah. | 才不是 |
[31:29] | Just something to say. | 只是说说而已 |
[31:34] | The billing records are right there. | 账单记录就在那里 |
[31:35] | Mike was at the meeting. | 迈克当时出席了会议 |
[31:36] | Shit, you’re right. He’s got us. | 该死 你说对了 他抓到我们的把柄了 |
[31:38] | – You know what this means. – I do. | -你知道这代表着什么 -我知道 |
[31:40] | Louis, I just got your message. | 路易 我刚收到你的信息 |
[31:41] | – What’s going on? – Harvey, we got a problem, | -发生什么事了 -哈维 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:43] | and you’re not going to like it. | 而且你不会喜欢的 |
[31:44] | Elliott Stemple showed up in court | 艾略特·斯坦普尔与一个 |
[31:45] | with an excluded member of the class. | 被集体诉讼除名的公司一起出现在了法庭上 |
[31:47] | Elliott Stemple? Are you kidding me? | 艾略特·斯坦普尔 你在开玩笑吗 |
[31:49] | He ambushed me, Harvey. The judge was about to ratify | 他伏击了我 哈维 法官正准备 |
[31:51] | the settlement when he comes out of nowhere. | 批准和解方案 他不知道从哪冒了出来 |
[31:53] | What was I supposed to do? | 你让我怎么办 |
[31:54] | You prove his client isn’t part of the class, | 证明他的委托人不在集体诉讼的原告里 |
[31:56] | and you shut this thing down. | 然而把这事情给压下去 |
[31:57] | I can’t do that because his client is a part of the class. | 不行 他的委托人的确是集体诉讼原告之一 |
[32:00] | – What? That’s not possible. – Yes, it is. | -什么 那不可能 -是的 就是这样 |
[32:03] | Mike took one meeting with Rothman Insurance. | 迈克和罗斯曼保险公司有过一次会面 |
[32:05] | Jack Soloff told Stemple about it. | 杰克·索罗夫把这事告诉了斯坦普尔 |
[32:06] | – No way. – It’s all right here, Harvey. | -不可能 -都在这了 哈维 |
[32:08] | And if we don’t pay him off tonight, | 而且如果我们今晚不付钱给他 |
[32:10] | he kills that deal tomorrow | 明天他就不会接受这个条件了 |
[32:11] | and we’re out of business ten minutes later. | 而我们十分钟后就要停业了 |
[32:13] | Bullshit. That’s blackmail. | 狗屁 那是敲诈勒索 |
[32:14] | I’m not giving in to blackmail. | 我是不会向敲诈勒索屈服的 |
[32:15] | Oh, come on, do you think I want to do this? | 拜托 你觉得我想这么做吗 |
[32:16] | He’s got us by the balls, Harvey. | 他捏着我们的命根子 哈维 |
[32:18] | If we don’t pay him, what was everything we went through | 如果我们不付钱给他 那么那天晚上我们 |
[32:19] | the other night even for? | 经历的一切意义何在呢 |
[32:21] | Which means right now, we just have to figure out | 这就意味着现在 我们只需要搞清楚 |
[32:22] | how much we’re willing to pay. | 我们愿意付多少钱 |
[32:24] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不 |
[32:26] | Harvey, what are you saying? | 哈维 你在说什么 |
[32:27] | I’m saying Stemple doesn’t care about you two. | 我在说斯坦普尔根本不在乎你们两个 |
[32:30] | He just wants to get in a room with me and see me bleed. | 他只是想和我共处一室看我大出血 |
[32:33] | You are not paying that man out of your pocket. | 你不能自掏腰包付钱给那个人 |
[32:34] | – Yes, I am. – Harvey, Jessica’s right. | -是的 就是这样 -哈维 杰西卡说得对 |
[32:36] | No, she’s not. | 不 她说的不对 |
[32:37] | We all know I got us into this mess. | 我们都知道是我把大家带进这趟浑水的 |
[32:40] | It’s time for me to get us out of it. | 是时候由我来把我们大家带出来了 |
[32:42] | All right, you want him, you got him. | 好吧 你想跟他正面交锋 没问题 |
[32:43] | But you’re gonna be tempted to rip that man’s head off, | 但你会恨不得把他的头给扯下来 |
[32:45] | and when that happens, you’re not going to do that. | 而当那种情况出现时 你得克制住 |
[32:48] | You’re going to pay him. | 你要付钱给他 |
[32:49] | And then you’re going to throw his sorry ass out of here. | 然后你就让他从这里滚出去 |
[33:02] | Harvey, do you have a minute? | 哈维 有空聊一下吗 |
[33:04] | If it’s quick. Someone’s on their way over. | 说快点就有 等下还要见个人 |
[33:06] | I want to apologize to you about earlier. | 我想就之前的事跟你道歉 |
[33:10] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
[33:11] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我需要 |
[33:13] | I know that you’re doing what you feel is best. | 我知道你在按你觉得最好的方式行事 |
[33:15] | I just… | 我只是 |
[33:18] | I didn’t think this was going to be as hard as it is. | 我之前没想到这事会有那么难 |
[33:20] | For me too. | 对我来说也一样 |
[33:22] | And for what it’s worth, | 而且不管怎么样 |
[33:24] | I took your advice. | 我接受你的建议 |
[33:26] | I’m gonna get that guy out of there. | 我会把那家伙从那儿弄走 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[33:38] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[33:55] | Aren’t you getting a little long in the tooth | 对于我刚刚在大厅里看到的 |
[33:57] | for that hottie I just saw in the hall? | 那位美女来说你年纪是不是大了点 |
[33:59] | Let’s get to it, Stemple, because I’m not in the mood. | 开始吧 斯坦普尔 我没心情和你废话 |
[34:02] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[34:04] | How much what? | 什么多少钱 |
[34:05] | How much to let me have my firm? | 要多少钱才能让我保留我的律所 |
[34:08] | Do you mean to imply that I’m simply here | 你是不是想说我来这里 |
[34:10] | on a mission to extort you? | 就是为了敲你竹杠的 |
[34:11] | Oh, we both know you’re here to get my money | 我们都知道你是来拿我的钱的 |
[34:13] | so you can split it with Jack Soloff. | 这样你就能跟杰克·索罗夫分赃了 |
[34:15] | I resent that you think so little of me. | 你这么小瞧我真让我感到愤慨 |
[34:18] | You saying that’s not why you’re here? | 你是在说那不是你来这里的原因吗 |
[34:20] | I’m saying I don’t give a shit | 我是在说我不在乎你的钱 |
[34:23] | about your money or Jack Soloff. | 或者杰克·索罗夫 |
[34:25] | I want a piece of you. | 我想要你的一部分 |
[34:29] | Get your Goddamn hands off that. | 把你的臭手从那上面挪开 |
[34:32] | Harvey, Harvey, Harvey. Relax. | 哈维 哈维 哈维 放轻松 |
[34:35] | I didn’t come here to put my gentle hands | 我来这里不是为了把我温柔的双手 |
[34:37] | on your precious balls. | 放在你宝贵的篮球上的 |
[34:39] | I came here to take something far more valuable. | 我来这里是为了拿走某样贵重的多的东西 |
[34:42] | ‘Cause what I want is that piece of shit duck painting. | 因为我想要的是那幅该死的鸭子画 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:51] | That right there. | 就那边那幅 |
[34:53] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[34:55] | If that didn’t mean something to you, you would have | 如果那幅画对你不重要 你早就 |
[34:56] | jumped right out of your chair and said okay to me. | 从椅子上跳起来跟我说没问题了 |
[34:58] | – Stemple, listen– – Not to mention, | -斯坦普尔 听着 -更不用说 |
[35:00] | you’ve had that thing as long as I’ve known you, | 你从我认识你那天起就一直挂着那幅画 |
[35:01] | and there’s no way a guy like you has a painting like that | 而且除非是那副画对你意味着一切 不然 |
[35:03] | unless it means everything to him. | 像你这样的人是绝对不会挂那样一幅画的 |
[35:05] | How much money, Stemple? | 你要多少钱 斯坦普尔 |
[35:06] | Because you are not getting that painting. | 因为你是不会得到那副画的 |
[35:09] | – $10 million. – Elliott. | -一千万美元 -艾略特 |
[35:10] | – 15 million. – Goddamn it. | -一千五百万 -该死的 |
[35:12] | 20 million. Do you want to keep going? | 两千万 你还想继续吗 |
[35:14] | Or have you had enough? Because in ten seconds, | 或者说你想好了吗 因为10秒钟之后 |
[35:16] | I am walking out of here with $20 million | 我要么拿两千万走人 |
[35:19] | or that thing in my hands. | 要么拿走那个东西 |
[35:21] | Or tomorrow morning, I’m putting your firm in the ground. | 不然明早 我就把你的律所置于死地 |
[35:30] | Take the painting. | 画是你的了 |
[35:49] | I know you don’t trust me, but look who’s headed this way. | 我知道你不相信我 但是你看谁来了 |
[35:52] | On top of that, people are leaving. | 他们过来 大家都要离开 |
[35:55] | You should leave, too. | 你也应该马上走 |
[35:59] | No. That’s what he wants. | 不 那是他想要的 |
[36:00] | He wants me to go somewhere | 他想让我离开去一个 |
[36:01] | where those guards don’t have a view of me. | 警卫看不到我的地方 |
[36:02] | And for all I know, he sent you to help him. | 而且就我知道的 他派你来让我走 |
[36:04] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[36:05] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[36:10] | Hey there, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[36:11] | What you reading? “Outliers”? | 你在看什么 《局外人》 |
[36:17] | I don’t know what you think is gonna happen here, Frank, | 我不知道你认为将要发生什么 弗兰克 |
[36:19] | but I’m not gonna let you trick me into leaving this room. | 但我不会让你骗我离开这个房间 |
[36:23] | I don’t need to trick you. This room will do just fine. | 我不需要骗你 这房间就挺好 |
[36:25] | Oh, yeah? Why don’t you tell that | 是吗 那你把这句话 |
[36:26] | to the two guards sitting behind me? | 跟坐在我后面的两个警卫说 |
[36:28] | You mean the ones who let me into your cell? | 你指的是那两个让我进你牢房的警卫 |
[36:37] | They took a little cigarette break, Mike. | 他们去抽烟了 迈克 |
[36:40] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[36:43] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[36:45] | You’re gonna let these guys kill me? | 你打算让这些人杀了我 |
[36:47] | Who said anything about killing you? | 谁说要杀你了 |
[36:49] | We’re just gonna hurt you a little, or a lot. | 我们只是想弄伤你一点 或者很多 |
[36:51] | No, no, no, no, no. What I meant was, | 不不不不不 我想说的是 |
[36:52] | are you really too much of a pussy to take me on by yourself? | 你真的胆小到不敢自己面对我 |
[36:55] | You think they won’t come at you | 你觉得就因为你激了我几句 |
[36:56] | just because you called me out? | 他们就不会打你了吗 |
[36:57] | Oh, no, I think that men respond to leaders. | 不 我想男人都愿意听领导的 |
[36:59] | And if you’re too afraid to take on a guy like me, | 你要是太害怕收拾我这样的男人 |
[37:01] | you’re not gonna be a leader for much longer. | 那你这领导当不久了 |
[37:05] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 硬汉 |
[37:06] | You want me one-on-one, you got it. | 你想跟我一对一 来吧 |
[37:08] | One little thing: I’m gonna use this | 一个小事 我打算用这个 |
[37:10] | – and they’re gonna hold you. – No, no, no! | -而他们会按住你 -不不不 |
[37:12] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[37:14] | Huh? What? Nothing. | 什么 没事 |
[37:16] | You have the same story? | 你也说没事吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:26] | Yeah, nothing’s going on here. | 对 什么事都没有 |
[37:28] | Then why don’t you three get away from him, | 那你们三个离他远点 |
[37:30] | and go to your cells? | 回你们的牢房去 |
[37:31] | And I don’t want to see you back in here | 今天晚上我不想看见你们三个 |
[37:32] | for the rest of the night. | 再回这里 |
[37:50] | I just saw Stemple walking out of here… | 我刚才看见斯坦普尔从这离开 |
[37:53] | with a canvas that looks about the same size | 手里拿着一幅画跟 |
[37:55] | as that empty space on your wall. | 你墙上那块空的大小一样 |
[37:57] | He won’t be back. | 他不会回来了 |
[37:58] | So it’s done? | 所以结束了 |
[38:01] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[38:05] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[38:07] | I remember you told me that painting | 我记得你跟我说过那幅画 |
[38:10] | was the one happy memory you had of your mother before– | 是你跟你妈妈唯一的快乐回忆 |
[38:14] | Like I said, Jessica, | 像我说的 杰西卡 |
[38:15] | I was the one who got us into this mess. | 我把大家带入麻烦 |
[38:19] | I’m the one who needed to get us out of it. | 我就必须帮大家摆脱麻烦 |
[38:35] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[38:37] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:39] | So, you want to go get Harvey? | 所以 你想叫哈维出来 |
[38:41] | Have a drink and celebrate? | 一起去喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[38:43] | Harvey needs to be alone right now, Louis. | 哈维需要一个人待着 路易 |
[38:45] | How about you and me? | 那你跟我去 |
[38:47] | I would, | 我想去 |
[38:48] | but there’s something I need to take care of. | 但是我需要去办一件事 |
[38:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:53] | Louis, you had the right idea. | 路易 你的想法是对的 |
[38:56] | The wrong execution. | 但方法错了 |
[38:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:59] | I mean, if we’re going to look like a real firm, | 我的意思是如果我们想看起来像个律所 |
[39:01] | then starting tomorrow, we need to do something | 那么从明早开始 我们需要 |
[39:03] | about subletting these offices. | 把这些办公室转租出去 |
[39:07] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理 |
[39:23] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[39:25] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:28] | Why’d you come back with the guard? | 你为什么带警卫一起回来 |
[39:33] | Now Gallo knows it was you. | 现在加洛知道是你了 |
[39:36] | He would have found out it was me anyway. | 不论怎样他都会知道是我的 |
[39:39] | But I might not have. | 但我可能不会知道 |
[39:41] | I didn’t do it to get you to forgive me. | 我那么做不是为了让你原谅我 |
[39:44] | I did it ’cause I never should have | 我那么做是因为我 |
[39:45] | let him in here in the first place. | 当初就不该让他进来 |
[39:50] | What? | 笑什么 |
[39:51] | I just realized that I don’t even know your name. | 我才发现我都还不知道你的名字 |
[39:57] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[39:59] | Kevin Miller. | 凯文·米勒 |
[40:02] | Mike Ross. | 迈克·罗斯 |
[40:05] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[40:09] | Lights out, gentlemen. | 关灯了 男士们 |
[40:27] | Robert, can I talk to you for a second? | 罗伯特 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah, what do you need? | 说吧 你需要什么 |
[40:31] | I just found out I’m not going to be able | 我刚才发现我不能 |
[40:32] | to buy in as a partner. | 进律所当合伙人了 |
[40:34] | – What? – I don’t have the money. | -什么 -我没有那么多钱 |
[40:36] | And I was wondering– | 而且我在想 |
[40:37] | I don’t need a 50-year-old associate, Jack. | 我不需要一个五十岁的初级律师 杰克 |
[40:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | If you could just let me pay it off out of my salary. | 如果你能让我用薪水付入股的钱 |
[40:43] | You know as well as I do,if I let you do that | 你知道我的 我如果这么做了 |
[40:44] | I might as well waive to buy in for everyone | 我就等着所有人都跟我这么要求吧 |
[40:46] | Please,Robert. | 求你了 罗伯特 |
[40:48] | Why can’t you get a loan for it? | 你为什么不能贷款 |
[40:49] | He can, | 他可以 |
[40:50] | but it’s gonna be a little complicated. | 但是会有点麻烦 |
[40:53] | Because I’m actually loaning you this money. | 因为我打算先贷款给你 |
[40:56] | And you’re gonna loan it to him, | 你再贷款给他 |
[40:57] | and if nobody ever repays anybody, | 这样即使如果没人还钱 |
[41:00] | nobody’s gonna give a shit. | 也没关系 |
[41:04] | Why are you doing this,Jessica? | 你为什么要这么做 杰西卡 |
[41:06] | Because I’m the one that got you into this mess. | 因为是我把你带入这个麻烦的 |
[41:09] | I should be the one to get you out. | 我应该帮你摆脱它 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | The truth is, Jack, | 其实吧 杰克 |
[41:14] | the older I get, | 人越老 |
[41:16] | the more I’d rather have friends out there | 就越想多交朋友 |
[41:19] | than enemies. | 而不是敌人 |