时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I just heard you turned down a client | 我刚听说你拒绝了一位 |
[00:09] | whose investment firm is worth $2 billion. | 旗下投资机构价值二十亿美元的客户 |
[00:11] | Well, I don’t give a shit how much they’re worth. | 我才不在乎它们价值多少 |
[00:13] | I’m not representing William Sutter. | 我是不会为威廉·萨特辩护的 |
[00:15] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[00:16] | I’ve been saying it for 12 years, | 这句话我说了十二年了 |
[00:18] | and I can prove it. | 而且我也可以证明 |
[00:19] | Do you want to take a chance on each other or not? | 你到底要不要给彼此一个机会 |
[00:22] | I just got a visit from Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔刚刚来找了我 |
[00:23] | It turns out there’s a way he can get you out. | 他有办法把你弄出来 |
[00:26] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[00:27] | He needs you to inform on your cellmate. | 他需要你举报你的狱友 |
[00:29] | – Tell me the truth. – He said no. | -跟我说实话吧 -他拒绝了 |
[00:31] | But Sean, I’m telling you, he’ll come around. | 但是肖恩 我跟你说 他会回心转意的 |
[00:33] | Do you know how many strings I pulled | 你知道为了让这件事开始进行 |
[00:34] | to put this thing in motion? | 我找了多少关系吗 |
[00:35] | You’re gonna get me out of here like you promised. | 你要履行承诺 把我弄出狱 |
[00:37] | – I never promised– – Six weeks, brother, | -我从没保证过 -六周 哥们 |
[00:40] | and if I find out you’re screwing me, | 我要是发现你在搞我 |
[00:41] | you better hole up in some dark corner of this prison. | 你最好在监狱里的某个黑暗角落打个洞 |
[00:44] | How would you feel about renovating my summer house | 你愿意整修我在汉普顿的 |
[00:46] | in the Hamptons? – Are you sure? | -避暑别墅吗 -你确定吗 |
[00:47] | I’ve never been as sure of anything in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么确定过 |
[00:49] | The whole time, you were always gonna bring him here. | 你一直都想把他带到这儿来 |
[00:51] | Because this is the way to get it done. | 因为这是完成任务的办法 |
[00:53] | Then why didn’t you tell me that in the first place? | 那你为什么一开始不告诉我 |
[00:54] | Because it would’ve ended up with you wanting to use Rachel. | 因为那结果会变成你想要利用瑞秋 |
[00:57] | It ended there anyway. Now get the hell out of my way. | 无论如何结果都是这样了 现在给我让开 |
[01:01] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[01:03] | I told Rachel everything. | 我把一切都告诉瑞秋了 |
[01:06] | I’m taking the deal. | 我接受协议 |
[01:12] | All right, let’s talk specifically about what you need. | 下面我们来研究一下你具体需要什么 |
[01:15] | What I need is a conviction. | 我需要的是定罪 |
[01:17] | Obviously, but what exactly does that look like from my side? | 那当然 但从我这里来看需要什么 |
[01:20] | It looks like a smoking gun, | 就是一个铁证 |
[01:21] | ’cause I’ve been after Sutter for three years now. | 因为我已经追查萨特三年了 |
[01:22] | This guy’s one slippery son of a bitch. | 这个狡猾的混蛋 |
[01:24] | Wait a second. William Sutter? | 等等 威廉·萨特吗 |
[01:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[01:27] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 怎么了 |
[01:28] | He came to me a week ago to take him on, and I said no. | 他上周来找过我让我为他辩护 但我拒绝了 |
[01:31] | Well, it’s a good thing you did. | 这件事你倒是做得很对 |
[01:32] | – No, it isn’t. – What are you talking about? | -不 并没有 -你什么意思 |
[01:34] | When Kevin finds out I told his father-in-law | 当凯文发现我拒绝了他的岳父 |
[01:36] | to drop dead, he’s never gonna trust Mike. | 他就再也不会相信迈克了 |
[01:38] | If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, | 如果你这话是我想的那个意思 |
[01:40] | you’re not taking this man as your client. | 你不能做他的律师 |
[01:41] | Yes, I am, because if I don’t, | 我就要做 因为如果我拒绝 |
[01:43] | we might as well not even be doing this. | 也许这件事根本就做不了 |
[01:45] | – Then let’s not do it. – Look where we are, Sean. | -那就别做了 -看看我们现在的境况 肖恩 |
[01:47] | We’re in a car, sneaking Mike into prison. | 我们正准备把迈克藏在车里带回监狱 |
[01:50] | You pulled every string you have to make this happen. | 你也动用了所有的关系 |
[01:52] | You’re gonna pull out now? | 你现在说要放弃 |
[01:53] | I am, ’cause I’m not gonna put myself | 是的 因为我不会让自己陷入 |
[01:54] | in position to collude with you. | 与你串通的境地 |
[01:56] | I won’t put you in that position. | 我不会让你陷入那种境地的 |
[01:57] | I’m in that position right now. | 我现在就在这种境地 |
[01:59] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[02:00] | He isn’t even representing anybody yet. | 他现在还没有同意为任何人辩护 |
[02:02] | This conversation is completely hypothetical. | 这次谈话完全是假设性的 |
[02:04] | I don’t need legal advice from the convict, | 我不需要罪犯的法律建议 |
[02:06] | and I don’t need to lose my career | 我也不想因为你蓄意输掉官司 |
[02:07] | because you tanked this guy’s defense. | 而赔上自己的事业 |
[02:09] | I’m not tanking anything. | 我没有蓄意做任何事 |
[02:10] | I’m gonna kick ass for him up and down the block, | 我会为他竭尽全力 |
[02:12] | and there’s no law against me rooting for Mike | 也没有法律阻止我在此同时 |
[02:15] | while I’m doing that. | 帮助迈克 |
[02:17] | Okay, but you cross one line that puts me in jeopardy, | 好吧 但你一旦做了任何威胁到我的事 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna pull the plug on this whole thing. | 我就会把这件事叫停 |
[02:22] | Well, Mike better get us what we need | 那迈克在此之前最好找到 |
[02:24] | before I have to do that. | 我们需要的信息 |
[02:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:38] | Rachel. Professor Dunbar. | 瑞秋 我是邓巴教授 |
[02:40] | – What is it? – I know how passionate | -有什么事吗 -我知道你对 |
[02:41] | you were about Leonard Bailey, | 伦纳德·贝利的案子充满热情 |
[02:42] | but I just heard back from the Innocence Project, | 但我刚收到无罪计划的反馈 |
[02:45] | and…I’m afraid his case doesn’t qualify. | 他的案子不符合要求 |
[02:48] | What do you mean it doesn’t qualify? | 什么叫不符合要求 |
[02:49] | We have three different grounds for an appeal. | 我们有三个不同的证据用于上诉 |
[02:51] | And, unfortunately, none of them revolve | 但不幸的是 没有一种 |
[02:53] | around the existence of previously undiscovered DNA. | 包含之前未被发现的DNA信息 |
[02:56] | What does that have to do with it? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[02:57] | The man was railroaded. | 他是被冤枉的 |
[02:58] | He deserves to have his case retried. | 他的案子应该被重审 |
[03:00] | It has everything to do with it, | 关系非常大 |
[03:01] | because in a case like this, | 因为在这样的案件中 |
[03:03] | that’s the primary determinant | 这是是否符合要求的 |
[03:04] | for whether it qualifies or not. | 首要条件 |
[03:05] | I don’t care whether it qualifies or not. | 我不在乎这符不符合要求 |
[03:07] | I promised Leonard Bailey that I’d fight for him. | 我答应过伦纳德·贝利我会为他争取 |
[03:10] | Well, you shouldn’t have done that. | 那你不应该那样做 |
[03:13] | Professor, I know that we’re not supposed | 教授 我知道我们不该 |
[03:14] | to become emotionally invested in our clients, | 对我们的客户投入太多感情 |
[03:17] | but if we don’t have any passion, | 但如果我们没有任何激情 |
[03:18] | then what’s the point | 那我们最开始 |
[03:20] | of trying to help them in the first place? | 为什么要帮他呢 |
[03:21] | Rachel, I understand this is a difficult thing to hear, | 瑞秋 我知道这件事听起来很难接受 |
[03:24] | but there’s nothing I can do. | 但我也无能为力 |
[03:27] | Look, I give you my word. | 我答应你 |
[03:29] | We’ll find you a new case. | 会给你找到一个新案子 |
[03:40] | – Mike, is that you? – Yeah, yeah. | -迈克 是你吗 -是我 |
[03:43] | Go back to sleep. I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 睡觉吧 明早再聊 |
[03:47] | How are you? You all right? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[03:50] | – What was it? – Whatever it was, | -怎么回事 -不管怎么回事 |
[03:51] | they can’t find a trace of it. | 他们都没有查出来 |
[03:54] | Officially, it’s food poisoning. | 正式说法就是食物中毒 |
[03:56] | Well, I finally got the chance to meet your buddy Harvey. | 我终于见到你的兄弟哈维了 |
[04:02] | – Harvey was here? – Mm-hmm, in this very cell. | -哈维来了 -就在这里 |
[04:05] | – You’re kidding me. – I shit you not. | -你跟我开玩笑吗 -骗你是小狗 |
[04:07] | You should’ve seen him. | 你要是能见到就好了 |
[04:08] | Thought he was gonna attack Gallo right then and there. | 我以为他要打加洛呢 |
[04:09] | – What stopped him? – Guards. | -怎么没打 -警卫拦住了 |
[04:14] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:19] | I just need to get some sleep. | 就是需要睡一觉 |
[04:22] | Well, it’s good to have you back, buddy. | 很高兴你能回来 伙计 |
[04:25] | Once you get used to having someone around you can trust, | 一旦你习惯身边有个能信任的人 |
[04:29] | it’s hard to go back. | 就受不了自己独处了 |
[05:15] | Whatever it is you’re doing, I want you to drop it | 不管你在做什么 我希望你停下 |
[05:17] | and help me buy a house in the Hamptons. | 然后帮我在汉普顿买个别墅 |
[05:18] | – Excuse me? – I said I need a large, | -你说什么 -我说我需要在汉普顿 |
[05:20] | expensive home in the Hamptons, preferably on the water. | 买一栋又大又贵的房子 最好靠近水边 |
[05:23] | Louis, I don’t mean to be your business manager, | 路易 我不是有意要做你的商务经理 |
[05:24] | but why are you buying a vacation home | 但你为什么要在律所刚刚正要 |
[05:26] | when the firm’s just getting back on its feet? | 回到正轨的时候买一栋度假住宅呢 |
[05:27] | Because I told Tara Messer that I have a property out there, | 因为我告诉塔拉·梅瑟我在那里有一处房产 |
[05:30] | and I hired her to remodel it for me. | 而且我雇了她来重新装修 |
[05:31] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好的 让我先整理一下状况 |
[05:32] | You want to spend a fortune buying a home | 你想花一大笔钱买一栋住宅 |
[05:34] | so that you can spend another fortune remodeling it? | 这样你就可以再花一大笔钱来重新装修吗 |
[05:36] | It’s the only logical way that I can spend time with her. | 这是能让我和她共处的唯一合理的方式 |
[05:38] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:39] | What other way could there possibly be? | 还能有什么其他办法 |
[05:40] | You could just ask her out. | 你可以直接约她出去 |
[05:41] | – Well, I’m not gonna do that. – Why not? | -我才不要那么做 -为什么 |
[05:43] | – Because I’m not. – Louis. | -因为我不要 -路易 |
[05:44] | Jesus Christ, why are you trying | 上帝啊 你为什么想要 |
[05:45] | – to sabotage my relationship? – You have no relationship. | -破坏我的感情生活 -你没有感情生活 |
[05:47] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[05:49] | I have no relationship. | 我没有感情生活 |
[05:51] | I’m all alone. | 我孤身一人 |
[05:54] | Ever since Sheila rejected me, | 自从希拉拒绝了我之后 |
[05:57] | I never thought I would find love again, | 我从未想过还能再找到真爱 |
[05:59] | but there is something– I don’t know. | 但这种感觉 我不知道 |
[06:02] | There’s just something about this woman. | 这个女人给我不同寻常的感觉 |
[06:05] | I feel like this may be my last shot. | 我觉得这次可能是我最后的机会了 |
[06:08] | I get that, Louis, and if you ask her out, | 我明白 路易 而且如果你约她出去 |
[06:12] | she is going to see a kind, | 她会见到一位体贴 |
[06:14] | intelligent man that any woman | 睿智的 任何女人 |
[06:16] | would be lucky to be in a relationship with. | 和他在一起都无比幸运的优秀男士 |
[06:19] | But if you do it this way, and she finds out, | 但如果你这样做的话 当她发现真相之时 |
[06:22] | then you lose that shot, | 你就会失去那最后的机会 |
[06:23] | because she’s never gonna trust you again. | 因为她再也不会相信你了 |
[06:25] | Look at me, Donna. | 看着我 唐娜 |
[06:26] | A woman like that… | 那样的一个女人 |
[06:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:31] | I need her to get to know me first. | 我得先让她了解我 |
[06:34] | All right, Louis. | 好吧 路易 |
[06:36] | I’ll help you find a house. | 我会帮你找栋房子的 |
[06:45] | Looking at my pictures again? | 又在看我的照片吗 |
[06:47] | – Sorry. – What’s going on? | -抱歉 -怎么了 |
[06:50] | Nothing. I was just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[06:53] | I was just thinking about when I asked you | 我只是在想 当时我问你 |
[06:54] | what you were in for. We got interrupted. | 是因为什么事情进来的时候 被人打断了 |
[06:57] | You never told me. | 你从未告诉我答案 |
[06:58] | Oh, well, just as well, | 这样挺好 |
[06:59] | ’cause I don’t want to talk about it. | 因为我不想谈论这事 |
[07:02] | – Okay, why not? – Why not? | -好吧 为什么不呢 -为什么 |
[07:04] | ‘Cause if I wanted to talk about it, | 因为如果我想说 |
[07:06] | I’d be talking about it. | 我会说的 |
[07:07] | Look, I understand that we’re not | 我明白我们 |
[07:08] | supposed to talk about that stuff, | 不应该讨论这些事情的 |
[07:10] | but when you think you might’ve been poisoned by somebody, | 但是当你觉得你可能被某人下毒的时候 |
[07:13] | it makes you want to know something about the guy | 你就会想多了解一点 |
[07:14] | you’re sharing a cell with. | 和你共处一室的狱友 |
[07:15] | You saying you don’t trust me, Mike? | 你是想说你不信任我吗 迈克 |
[07:16] | Kevin, I’m serious. | 凯文 我是认真的 |
[07:17] | I’ve told you pretty much everything about me, | 我跟你说了关于我自己的一切 |
[07:19] | and besides the fact that you don’t want your kids to visit, | 而除了你不想让你的孩子来探视这个事实以外 |
[07:21] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[07:24] | Look, Mike, there’s a lot of things | 迈克 有很多事情 |
[07:26] | that I’m ready to tell you. | 我都可以告诉你 |
[07:28] | I’m just not ready to tell you that. | 我只是还没准备好和你说那件事 |
[07:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:42] | Mr. Specter, you don’t have an appointment. | 斯佩克特先生 你没有预约 |
[07:46] | It’s okay, Julie. | 没事的 朱莉 |
[07:48] | Someone calls me a piece of shit to my face, | 有人当着我的面叫我一坨屎 |
[07:49] | I want to know what the encore is. | 我想知道返场小段会是什么 |
[07:51] | You here to piss on my floor? | 你是过来往我地板上撒尿的吗 |
[07:53] | I’m here to tell you that I’m taking your case after all. | 我是过来告诉你 我最终决定接你的案子了 |
[07:55] | Who says I didn’t hire someone else | 你怎么知道我没有在被你拒绝之后 |
[07:56] | the second you turned me down? | 立马就雇佣了别人呢 |
[07:58] | I do, because you didn’t pick my name out of a phone book. | 因为你不是从通讯录里找到的我 |
[08:01] | You came to me because you found out | 你来找我是因为你发现 |
[08:02] | that your guy’s in prison with my guy. | 你的人在监狱里和我的人在一起 |
[08:04] | – So what if I did? – Cut the shit, William. | -如果就是如此呢 -别废话了 威廉 |
[08:07] | Your son-in-law saved Mike from a guy I put behind bars. | 你女婿从我送进监狱的一位犯人手里救了迈克 |
[08:11] | That means I owe you, and you didn’t tell me about it | 那意味着我欠了你的情 你之前不跟我说 |
[08:13] | because you knew I’d find out | 是因为你知道我会发现的 |
[08:15] | and come crawling back on my own. | 然后就会自己爬回来找你 |
[08:16] | You’re hardly crawling. | 你没有爬啊 |
[08:18] | I didn’t as a baby, | 我小时候就没爬过 |
[08:19] | and I’m not gonna start now. | 现在也不会 |
[08:20] | This is the best you’re gonna get. | 我只能做到这一步了 |
[08:22] | So are we doing this thing together or not? | 到底要不要合作 |
[08:27] | Okay. You got me, Harvey. | 好吧 你说服我了 哈维 |
[08:30] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[08:31] | Now I go see your son-in-law. | 现在我要去见你女婿 |
[08:33] | Why the hell would you want to do that? | 为什么去见他 |
[08:35] | Because he’s in prison, and you’re facing an indictment, | 因为他在坐牢 而你面临着公诉 |
[08:38] | which makes him the biggest vulnerability you have. | 这让他成为了你最大的弱点 |
[08:44] | You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电 |
[08:47] | Do you accept the charges? | 你愿意承担费用吗 |
[08:48] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[08:50] | Harvey, we have a problem. | 哈维 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:52] | – What is it? – I tried to talk to Kevin. | -什么麻烦 -我试图和凯文谈谈 |
[08:53] | I got nothing. | 什么也没问出来 |
[08:54] | Well, what do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. It would help | 我不知道 如果我有除了 |
[08:57] | if I had something to talk about other than, | “你到底因为什么事进来的” |
[08:58] | “Hey, what exactly are you in here for?” | 以外的话可以说 那应该会有所帮助 |
[09:01] | Okay, Mike, you want something to talk about? | 好吧 迈克 你想要点话题吗 |
[09:03] | I’ll get you something to talk about. | 我来给你找点话题 |
[09:12] | Well, if it isn’t my knight in beautiful armor. | 这不是我的白马公主嘛 |
[09:15] | How are you, Mr. Bailey? | 你好吗 贝利先生 |
[09:17] | Please, call me Leonard. | 请叫我伦纳德 |
[09:20] | I’m afraid I have some bad news, Leonard. | 恐怕有坏消息 伦纳德 |
[09:23] | The Innocence Project looked over the new evidence, and… | 无罪计划审阅了那些新的证据 然后 |
[09:27] | they decided not to take your case. | 他们决定不接你这个案子 |
[09:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:31] | It means there’s nothing else I can do. | 意思就是我无能为力了 |
[09:33] | I knew you couldn’t do shit for me. | 我就知道你根本帮不上我 |
[09:35] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不 不 不 你不明白 |
[09:37] | They almost never take cases without new DNA evidence, | 他们几乎从不接没有新DNA证据的案子的 |
[09:40] | and yours had none. | 而你的案子没有这种证据 |
[09:41] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎这一点 |
[09:43] | You asked me to take a chance on you, | 你请求我给你个机会冒险一试 |
[09:46] | and now you march in here and tell me you’re giving up? | 而现在你却过来告诉我你要放弃吗 |
[09:48] | No, no, Mr. Bailey– | 不 不 贝利先生 |
[09:49] | You said you would fight for me. | 你说你会为我而战的 |
[09:51] | I did fight for you. | 我确实努力过了 |
[09:51] | Well, then fight goddamn harder! | 那就他妈的再努力一点 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[10:07] | and I understand how you feel, | 我明白你的感受 |
[10:10] | but there’s just nothing more that I can do. | 但我真的无能为力了 |
[10:12] | How do you know what I feel? | 你怎么能知道我的感受 |
[10:14] | You don’t know what it’s like to be kept away | 你不知道与你爱的人 |
[10:16] | from your loved ones. | 不能见面是什么滋味 |
[10:18] | – Actually, I do. – How’s that? | -其实 我知道 -怎么回事 |
[10:20] | My fiancé’s in prison. | 我的未婚夫也在监狱里 |
[10:24] | How long? | 刑期多久 |
[10:26] | – Two years. – Two years is nothing. | -两年 -两年根本不算什么 |
[10:28] | It doesn’t feel like nothing to me. | 可这对我的影响却很大 |
[10:30] | What if it was forever, Rachel? | 如果是终身监禁呢 瑞秋 |
[10:32] | Would you give up on him like you did me? | 你会像放弃我一样放弃他吗 |
[10:34] | I didn’t give up on you. | 我没有放弃你 |
[10:36] | You said you found compelling evidence. | 你之前说你已经找到了有力证据 |
[10:38] | I also said that it wasn’t enough. | 我也说过那点证据根本不够充分 |
[10:40] | That sounds like giving up to me. | 这话在我听来 就是放弃 |
[10:52] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你怎么来了 |
[10:53] | I’m here to give you official notice. | 我是来给你下正式通知的 |
[10:55] | I’m now William Sutter’s attorney. | 现在我已经是威廉·萨特的律师了 |
[10:57] | Congratulations. I hope you know what you’re doing. | 恭喜 希望你清楚自己该做些什么 |
[10:59] | I do, because I’m also here to notify you that | 我清楚 因为我此行就是来告诉你 |
[11:01] | unless you bring an indictment in the next 48 hours, | 除非你在接下来的四十八小时内提起公诉 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna sue you and the SEC for harassing my client. | 我会起诉你和证监会对我客户造成了骚扰 |
[11:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:08] | You heard me. You’ve been digging | 你听到了 你一直在 |
[11:09] | into his accounts, hounding his employees, | 调查他的账户 刺探他的员工 |
[11:11] | and questioning his investors. | 并且还审问他的出资人 |
[11:12] | He’s under investigation for insider trading. | 他因内线交易正在接受调查 |
[11:15] | That’s how it works. | 那些都是例行公事 |
[11:16] | Well, if that’s how it works, then bring on an indictment. | 那样的话 提起公诉吧 |
[11:19] | Ah, I see what you’re doing. | 我明白你的意图了 |
[11:21] | Mike can’t get Kevin to talk without me bringing an action. | 我不采取点行动 迈克就撬不开凯文的嘴 |
[11:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你这话什么意思 |
[11:26] | Oh, well, it doesn’t matter, ’cause I’m not | 那也没关系 |
[11:27] | bringing an indictment without knowing | 因为在没有胜诉把握的情况下 |
[11:28] | that I can win at trial. | 我是不会提起公诉的 |
[11:29] | And you’re never gonna win at trial | 可如果你连投石问路都不敢 |
[11:30] | if you don’t shake the trees and see what falls. | 就永远不会胜诉的 |
[11:33] | Damn it, Harvey, I am not colluding on this, | 可恶 哈维 我不会在这个案子上和你串通 |
[11:34] | and you’re in here trying to get me | 你居然来这里 |
[11:36] | to bring an indictment against your own client. | 怂恿我对你自己的客户提起公诉 |
[11:38] | Because when you bring that indictment, | 因为你提起公诉后 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna beat it, and if you don’t bring it | 我会打赢官司 可你不起诉 |
[11:41] | and continue investigating my client, | 且继续调查我的客户 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna sue you, which is exactly | 我就会去告你 |
[11:44] | what I’d be doing no matter who he was. | 不管我的客户是谁 我都会那么做 |
[11:47] | You know what, Harvey? You want me to bring an action? | 哈维 你想让我有所行动 |
[11:48] | You got one. | 我就给你个行动 |
[12:03] | Jesus Christ, there you are. | 天啊 原来你在这 |
[12:05] | What’s going on with the house hunt? | 房子找得怎么样了 |
[12:05] | I am on top of it, Louis. | 一切都在我的掌控中 路易 |
[12:07] | Well, it doesn’t look like you’re on top of it. | 可我没看出来 |
[12:08] | It looks like you’re drinking a goddamn cup of coffee. | 我只看到你在这喝咖啡 |
[12:10] | Maybe that’s because I was on the Internet all night | 我喝咖啡也许是因为昨晚通宵上网 |
[12:12] | trying to find houses for you because I knew | 替你找房子 因为我很清楚 |
[12:13] | that nothing would ever meet your insane specifications. | 你要求那么苛刻 肯定什么都看不上 |
[12:16] | – Is that true? – Not one word. | -是真的吗 -当然不是 |
[12:18] | Goddamn it, Donna, this is important. | 该死 唐娜 这很重要 |
[12:19] | Right now there are hundreds of men out there | 眼下满大街都是 |
[12:21] | with beach houses, | 有海滨别墅的男人 |
[12:21] | and Tara could be meeting any one of them. | 塔拉没准现在就在跟其中某个人约会呢 |
[12:22] | Right now I wish I was meeting any one of them. | 多希望我此刻也在约会那种富豪 |
[12:25] | Donna, I thought you understood this isn’t a joke. | 唐娜 我以为你明白这不是玩笑 |
[12:28] | I know it isn’t, Louis, | 我知道不是玩笑 路易 |
[12:29] | and that’s why I haven’t sent you anything I’ve seen so far, | 所以到现在我还没把找到的资料给你看 |
[12:32] | because I haven’t found the right thing yet. | 因为我还没找到最合适的房子 |
[12:33] | And what if I said I lost confidence in your ability | 我怎么感觉我不再相信你能够 |
[12:35] | to know what I’m looking for in any given situation? | 时时刻刻都理解我的意图了呢 |
[12:38] | Then I would say that that is exactly | 那我只好告诉你 |
[12:39] | why I’ve been avoiding you, | 这正是我一直都在躲着你的原因 |
[12:40] | and if you had any self-awareness at all, | 如果你还有点自知之明的话 |
[12:42] | you would stop bothering me and instead trust me for once. | 就不会再来烦我 而是该信任我 |
[12:45] | Well, we both know that’s never gonna happen. | 你我都清楚这是永远不可能的 |
[12:46] | Well, then, why don’t you go find your own house, Louis? | 那你就自己去找房子吧 路易 |
[12:55] | – Gin. – Again? | -金[纸牌游戏] -又赢了 |
[12:57] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 跟你说了多少次了 |
[12:59] | Don’t play cards with a guy with a photographic memory. | 不要跟过目不忘的人玩牌 |
[13:01] | How many times I have to tell you I’m still gonna beat you? | 我也说过很多次 我肯定会赢你的 |
[13:03] | Deal. | 发牌吧 |
[13:05] | Sorry to interrupt your Go Fish. | 抱歉打扰你们钓鱼了 |
[13:08] | There’s a Harvey Specter here to see you. | 有个叫哈维·斯佩克特要见你 |
[13:10] | Saved by the bell. | 算你运气好 |
[13:11] | Not you, Ross. Miller. | 不是见你 罗斯 米勒 |
[13:38] | Mind if I ask why you’re here to see me instead of Mike? | 能否告诉我为什么你要见我而不是迈克 |
[13:40] | Because I heard he’s okay, | 因为我知道他还好 |
[13:42] | and I’m not just Mike’s attorney anymore. | 并且我也不止是迈克的律师了 |
[13:45] | I’m yours. | 也是你的律师 |
[13:46] | I don’t need your help with Gallo. | 加洛的事不用你替我操心 |
[13:48] | I’m not talking about Gallo. | 我说的不是加洛 |
[13:49] | William Sutter came to me to represent him. | 威廉·萨特找我来当他的代理人 |
[13:52] | I turned him down until I found out that his son-in-law | 我当时拒绝了他 后来却发现他的女婿 |
[13:54] | is the one who’s been watching Mike’s back. | 一直在监狱里关照迈克 |
[13:56] | Well, I appreciate that, | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[13:59] | but what does that have to do with me? | 但这跟我又有什么关系 |
[14:01] | I don’t make it a habit of representing people I can’t trust. | 我一般不会给我不信任的人当代理人 |
[14:03] | You saying you can’t trust me? | 你的意思是你不信任我 |
[14:04] | I’m saying the SEC thinks William’s firm, | 我的意思是证监会认为威廉的公司 |
[14:07] | the one that you worked for, | 也就是你曾供职的公司 |
[14:08] | is breaking the law. | 犯了法 |
[14:09] | So I need to know right now, | 所以我想知道 |
[14:12] | when they come at you, what are you gonna say? | 如果他们来找你 你会怎么说 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna say the same thing I did | 我会把上次对他们说的话 |
[14:15] | when they came at me the last time. | 一字不差地再说一次 |
[14:17] | My father-in-law’s innocent. | 我岳父是清白的 |
[14:20] | Is that it or can I go? | 这可以吗 我能走了吗 |
[14:21] | One more thing, Kevin. | 还有件事 凯文 |
[14:24] | An indictment’s coming down any second, | 公诉方随时都会提起公诉 |
[14:26] | and once it does, | 一旦那样 |
[14:27] | that makes you every single inmate’s ticket out of here. | 你就会成为所有狱友的出狱卡 |
[14:30] | So if you ever have a doubt about William’s innocence, | 因此 假如你对威廉的清白心存疑虑 |
[14:34] | keep it to your goddamn self. | 就把它烂在肚子里 |
[14:51] | Kevin, talk to you for a second? | 凯文 聊两句 |
[14:52] | Yeah, sure. What’s going on, George? | 怎么了 乔治 |
[14:53] | – It’s about your roommate. – What about him? | -是你室友的事 -他怎么了 |
[14:57] | You got some nerve playing cards here | 你还有心思在这玩牌 |
[14:59] | while my life is wasting away. | 我的生命正在一分一秒地消逝 |
[15:01] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[15:02] | I’m talking about that motion | 我的意思是 |
[15:03] | you were supposed to file for me. | 你不是说好了帮我递交动议吗 |
[15:04] | Then you better get your facts straight, | 你还是打听明白再来找我吧 |
[15:05] | because I did file it. | 我已经递交了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, and it got bounced right back. | 没错 可被驳了回来 |
[15:08] | – What? No, that’s not possible. – It is possible. | -什么 不可能 -什么不可能 |
[15:12] | While you were taking your little siesta in the infirmary, | 你在医务室美美地睡着 |
[15:14] | I got an email that said | 我却收到邮件说 |
[15:15] | the damn thing wasn’t even filed right. | 这玩意递交得都不对 |
[15:21] | Oh, goddamn it. | 该死 |
[15:22] | Looks like you can’t keep your promises. | 看来你没法信守承诺了 |
[15:24] | No, I can keep it. | 不 我能 |
[15:25] | This is just some procedural mix-up, all right? | 只是程序上出了问题 |
[15:27] | But I’m gonna need to use your phone. | 但我需要你的电话 |
[15:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢吧 |
[15:30] | I’m telling you that I can have this thing taken care of. | 我说 我能解决这件事 |
[15:32] | I just need to make a phone call. | 只是需要打个电话 |
[15:33] | What’s wrong with the goddamn phones in here? | 监狱里的电话有问题吗 |
[15:34] | Nothing, but I already used it today, | 没有 但我今天已经用过了 |
[15:36] | which means I can’t use it for another two days. | 也就是说我得等两天后才能再用 |
[15:37] | So unless you want to waste that time playing cards with me, | 所以除非你想浪费这两天时间陪我打扑克 |
[15:39] | which I guarantee you’ll lose, | 而且我保证你赢不了 |
[15:41] | you’ll give me your phone right now. | 就赶紧把你的手机给我 |
[15:44] | I like you. You got balls. | 我喜欢你 你很有种 |
[15:46] | You know what? So do I, | 我告诉你 我也一样 |
[15:47] | which is why I can take this out | 所以我才能当着狱警的面 |
[15:49] | in front of any guard in here | 拿出这玩意儿晃 |
[15:50] | and know I’m not getting in any trouble. | 还知道我不会有麻烦 |
[15:51] | Don’t forget that, and get that shit handled. | 给我记住了 赶紧把这事解决了 |
[16:13] | Harvey, I have something for you. | 哈维 有东西给你 |
[16:15] | – What is it? – It’s from Sean Cahill, | -什么东西 -来自肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[16:17] | and I need you to take a look at it right away. | 需要你马上看 |
[16:18] | Why? I know what an indictment looks like. | 看什么啊 我知道诉状什么样 |
[16:20] | It’s not an indictment, Harvey. | 不是诉状 哈维 |
[16:21] | He’s suspending William Sutter’s trading license. | 他要吊销威廉·萨特的交易执照 |
[16:25] | Get Cahill on the phone. | 给卡荷尔打电话 |
[16:29] | Sir, I have Harvey Specter on the line. | 先生 哈维·斯佩克特的电话 |
[16:31] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[16:35] | Harvey, what can I do for you? | 哈维 有什么事吗 |
[16:37] | You can explain to me what the hell you’re up to, | 你可以给我解释一下你要暂停我的 |
[16:39] | suspending my client’s trading license. | 委托人的交易执照是想干什么 |
[16:41] | You wanted to get the ball rolling. | 你想让事情往下发展 |
[16:42] | This gets the ball rolling. | 这就是后续剧情 |
[16:43] | This isn’t what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[16:45] | And I don’t take orders from you. | 你也不是我老板 |
[16:46] | And I’m not gonna be able to stop this in court, | 上了庭我也没法阻止此事 |
[16:48] | which means Sutter’s gonna fire me. | 那萨特肯定要解雇我 |
[16:50] | Then maybe you didn’t understand my initial position. | 那也许是你没理解我一开始的打算 |
[16:52] | I don’t give a shit if you get fired or not. | 我才不在乎你会不会被解雇 |
[16:54] | You thought that you needed to represent Sutter, | 你认为你需要代理萨特 |
[16:56] | so you went ahead and did what you needed to do. | 所以你就做了你认为你该做的事 |
[16:58] | I thought I didn’t want to bring an indictment | 我认为我在有足够证据前 |
[17:00] | before I had enough to win, | 不想提起诉讼 |
[17:01] | so I did what I needed to do, | 所以我就做了我认为该做的事 |
[17:03] | but what I need to do right now | 但我现在该做的 |
[17:05] | is finish this delicious ham sandwich, | 是吃完这个美味的火腿三明治 |
[17:07] | which means the next time that I talk to you, | 意思就是说我希望下次我们谈话 |
[17:09] | I expect it to be in court. | 会是在法庭上 |
[17:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:34] | What do you mean, what’s going on? | 什么怎么回事 |
[17:36] | I mean, we’re playing cards, | 我们本来在玩牌 |
[17:37] | and Harvey’s here to see you, | 哈维来见你 |
[17:38] | and then next thing I know, | 接着我就发现你 |
[17:39] | you’re giving me some death stare, | 远远的对我死亡凝视 |
[17:41] | and you come out here. | 然后就跑这儿来了 |
[17:43] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么事都没有 |
[17:45] | Well, what did Harvey want? | 哈维找你干什么 |
[17:48] | He’s representing my father-in-law, | 他要代理我岳父 |
[17:50] | which means now he’s also representing me. | 所以他现在也是我的律师了 |
[17:52] | That good enough for you? | 满意了吗 |
[17:54] | All right, Kevin, what’s with the attitude? | 好吧 凯文 你怎么这个态度 |
[17:56] | – I’m on your side. – Are you? | -我是你这边的 -你是吗 |
[17:58] | ‘Cause Harvey said I shouldn’t trust anyone in here, | 因为哈维说我不该信任任何人 |
[18:00] | and as far as I’m concerned, that includes you. | 我认为 这应该包括你 |
[18:04] | What? that doesn’t make any sense. | 什么 这毫无道理 |
[18:06] | You know what doesn’t make any sense? | 你知道什么最没道理吗 |
[18:07] | One minute Gallo is your enemy, | 一分钟前 加洛还是你的敌人 |
[18:09] | and the next minute, | 一分钟后 |
[18:10] | he’s handing you his cell phone like he’s your best friend. | 他就像你的好朋友一样把手机给你了 |
[18:12] | I’m trying to help him get out of here, | 我是在想办法把他弄出去 |
[18:13] | which is good for both of us. | 这样对我们都好 |
[18:16] | Is that what you were doing last night outside of prison? | 你昨晚离开监狱也是去做这件事吗 |
[18:18] | You were helping him get out? | 帮他出狱 |
[18:20] | Is that what was going on? | 是这样吗 |
[18:22] | Kevin, come on. | 凯文 好了 |
[18:23] | I was worried about you, cellmate. | 我昨天还很担心你呢 室友 |
[18:24] | I thought you were in real trouble, | 我以为真的很严重 |
[18:26] | but they wouldn’t let me see you, | 但他们不让我见你 |
[18:27] | so I asked a friend of mine | 所以我托了一个 |
[18:28] | who works in the infirmary to check on you, | 在医务室工作的朋友去看你 |
[18:30] | and ten minutes ago he told me that he’s pretty damn sure | 十分钟前他告诉我 他十分确定 |
[18:32] | you were gone for at least three hours. | 你至少离开了三个小时 |
[18:36] | Well, what do you have to say about that? | 你怎么解释 |
[18:40] | I was gone because I was in the hospital. | 我不在是因为去了医院 |
[18:42] | That’s the first I’m hearing about it. | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[18:43] | Yeah, and why would I tell you that? | 我告诉你干什么 |
[18:44] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不该告诉我 |
[18:45] | Something’s going on here, and I can tell. | 有什么事不对劲 我能看出来 |
[18:46] | All right, Kevin. You want to know what happened? | 好吧 凯文 你想知道真相 |
[18:47] | I went to the hospital because harvey paid the doctor | 真相就是哈维给了医生钱送我去医院 |
[18:49] | because he didn’t trust that | 因为他不相信 |
[18:50] | I would make it through the night in here, | 我能在监狱医务室活过昨晚 |
[18:52] | and I didn’t tell you | 而我没告诉你 |
[18:52] | because I didn’t want to put you in a position | 是因为我不想让你 |
[18:54] | – where you’d have to lie for me. – You know what? | -替我说谎 -我告诉你 |
[18:55] | That sounds like a whole lot of bullshit to me. | 你这话听起来就是胡扯 |
[18:56] | Yeah, you know what, Kevin? | 我告诉你 凯文 |
[18:57] | I think it’s pretty goddamn funny that you don’t trust me | 我觉得最可笑的是你口口声声说你不信任我 |
[18:59] | when you’re the one that won’t even tell me | 但你才是那个连进来的原因 |
[19:00] | what you’re in here for. | 都不敢告诉我的人 |
[19:07] | No. No. No. | 不好 不好 不好 |
[19:10] | Shit, no. | 该死 不好 |
[19:12] | No. No. No. | 不好 不好 不好 |
[19:14] | Not now, Harvey. | 忙着呢 哈维 |
[19:15] | I’m in the middle of something important. | 我正在处理重要的事 |
[19:17] | Whatever it is, it’s not as important as this. | 不管是什么 都没这个重要 |
[19:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:20] | It’s notice to suspend William Sutter’s trading license. | 暂停威廉·萨特交易执照的通知书 |
[19:23] | The question is, what can be done about it? | 问题是 怎么解决 |
[19:27] | Nothing can be done about it. | 没法解决 |
[19:28] | What do you mean, nothing can be done about it? | 什么叫没法解决 |
[19:29] | You’re supposed to be the financial wizard. | 你不是财务大师吗 |
[19:31] | I am, and I’m telling you | 我的确是 而且我明确告诉你 |
[19:33] | that this kind of thing is at the SEC’s discretion. | 这种东西是证交所出的 |
[19:35] | They have unlimited power | 他们有权力 |
[19:36] | to suspend trading licenses up to 90 days. | 暂停任意交易执照九十天 |
[19:38] | – Goddamn it. – It’s only 90 days. | -该死 -只有九十天 |
[19:39] | 90 days gets me fired. | 九十天我就被解雇了 |
[19:41] | Well, it’s gonna be okay, Harvey. | 没事的 哈维 |
[19:42] | I mean, I know things have been rough around here, | 我知道最近公司状况不太好 |
[19:43] | but business is picking up. | 但是已经有起色了 |
[19:44] | This isn’t about business, Louis. | 不是为了生意 路易 |
[19:46] | It’s about Mike. | 是为了迈克 |
[19:50] | What are you not telling me, Harvey? | 你瞒着我什么 哈维 |
[19:51] | I’m not gonna tell you the details, | 我不会告诉你细节 |
[19:52] | because I’m not gonna put you at risk, | 是因为不想让你也担风险 |
[19:54] | but I have a chance to get Mike out early, | 但我有个机会让迈克早点出来 |
[19:56] | and if I lose this motion, it’s over. | 要是没了这个动议 这事儿就黄了 |
[19:59] | Well, then I’ll figure out a way to get it done. | 我会想办法解决这件事的 |
[20:01] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢你 路易 |
[20:11] | – This is Harvey Specter. – Harvey, it’s me. | -我是哈维·斯佩克特 -哈维 是我 |
[20:13] | Mike, what the hell are you doing with a private phone? | 迈克 你哪里来的私人电话 |
[20:16] | What the hell are you doing representing Kevin? | 你代理凯文又是怎么回事 |
[20:17] | You were the one having trouble getting him to open up. | 是你没办法让他说实话 |
[20:19] | And you thought telling him not to trust anyone in here | 然后你觉得告诉他不要相信这里的任何人 |
[20:21] | was the answer to that? | 就是解决办法吗 |
[20:23] | Look, I did that to get him to trust me, | 听着 我这么做是为了让他相信我 |
[20:25] | because if he trusts me, he trusts you. | 因为他相信了我 就会相信你 |
[20:28] | Yeah, well, you didn’t count on one thing. | 好吧 但有件事你没料到 |
[20:31] | He knows I wasn’t in the infirmary the whole night. | 他知道我昨晚晚没在医疗室 |
[20:33] | What? How the hell does he know that? | 什么 他怎么知道的 |
[20:35] | Some guy he knows works there. | 他有个熟人在那里工作 |
[20:36] | I told him some story about you taking me to the hospital, | 我骗他说你带我去了医院 |
[20:38] | but he’s not buying it. | 但他不相信 |
[20:39] | Then you figure out a way to make him buy it. | 那你就要想个办法让他相信 |
[20:42] | Fine, I’ll think of something, | 好 我会想办法的 |
[20:43] | but that’s not my only problem. | 但这不是我唯一的问题 |
[20:46] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[20:48] | Gallo’s filing came back. | 加洛的动议被退回来了 |
[20:49] | It needs to be filed in person | 这个动议需要 |
[20:51] | and it needs to be filed by his attorney of record. | 由其辩护律师本人提出 |
[20:53] | You got to be shitting me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[20:55] | You want me to represent that animal? | 你要我代理那个野兽 |
[20:57] | If you don’t, then getting Kevin to talk | 如果你不这样做 那让凯文说实话 |
[20:58] | is gonna be the least of my problems. | 就只能算是个小问题了 |
[21:08] | Rachel, I need your help with something. | 瑞秋 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:10] | What can I do? | 什么事 |
[21:11] | I need you to draft a parole application for Frank Gallo. | 我要你给弗兰克·加洛起草一份保释申请文件 |
[21:14] | I thought Mike was doing that. | 迈克不是正在办吗 |
[21:15] | There was a problem, | 出现了问题 |
[21:16] | which is also why i need you to draw up an engagement letter | 所以我还需要你起草一份任命书 |
[21:18] | for me to be Gallo’s attorney. | 让我代理弗兰克·加洛 |
[21:22] | Done. | 行 |
[21:28] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[21:30] | I heard you get upset with Louis earlier, | 你听到了你之前跟路易发脾气 |
[21:32] | and now you’re coming to me about Gallo. | 然后你又因为加洛的事情来找我 |
[21:34] | So…I just need to know if you think | 所以我只是想知道你是否 |
[21:37] | this whole Cahill thing’s really gonna work. | 真的认为卡荷尔这整件事行得通 |
[21:39] | Rachel– | 瑞秋… |
[21:39] | Harvey, just tell me the truth. | 哈维 告诉我真相吧 |
[21:41] | Look, I don’t know if it’s gonna work or not, | 听着 我不知道行不行得通 |
[21:44] | but I do know I’m not gonna stop trying. | 但是我知道我不会放弃 |
[21:52] | Got to say, you don’t look so bad for a guy | 不得不说 作为一个刚在院子 |
[21:54] | who blacked out in the yard the other day. | 晕倒的过人 你的气色还不错 |
[21:57] | Yeah, they took good care of me. | 是啊 他们照顾得好 |
[21:58] | Well, I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[22:00] | What’s on your mind? | 有什么事 |
[22:02] | I need you to get a message to the warden for me. | 我要你为我给典狱长捎个口信 |
[22:04] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:05] | I’ll bring it to him at our weekly brunch. | 我们例行每周早午餐的时候就告诉他 |
[22:08] | What would you like for it to say? | 你要我传什么口信 |
[22:09] | – I’m serious. – I don’t care what you are. | -我认真的 -我才不管你怎样 |
[22:11] | You want to get a message to the warden, | 你想要给典狱长捎口信 |
[22:12] | you go through the proper channels | 你就要通过正当途径 |
[22:13] | and get it to him yourself. | 自己跟他说 |
[22:14] | I can’t go through the proper channels, | 我不能走正当程序 |
[22:16] | because nobody can know about it. | 因为这事儿得保密 |
[22:19] | All right, Mike, tell me what’s going on. | 好吧 迈克 告诉我是什么情况 |
[22:24] | I made a deal to get out of here early. | 为了早出狱我做了交易 |
[22:26] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[22:27] | The kind where I inform on someone. | 告发某个人之类的 |
[22:29] | Someone? | 谁 |
[22:33] | Kevin Miller. | 凯文·米勒 |
[22:34] | – Mike, come on. – Julius, let me explain. | -迈克 不是吧 -朱利叶斯 容我解释 |
[22:35] | I don’t need you to explain. | 我不需要你解释 |
[22:37] | You are betraying your cellmate, who you came to me to protect. | 你要背叛你的室友 之前还要我保护的那个 |
[22:39] | No, what I am doing is putting away someone | 不 我是要让那个罪行比我 |
[22:41] | who is out there doing worse things than I ever did. | 更恶劣却仍逍遥法外的人进监狱 |
[22:43] | So I don’t need your judgment. I need your help. | 所以我不需要你的评判 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry, it’s not my job to help you do something like this. | 抱歉 我的工作不是为你做这些 |
[22:47] | No, it’s your job to help me prepare for life after prison. | 不 你的工作帮我做好出狱生活的准备 |
[22:50] | Well, this is gonna make life after prison | 而这个能让出狱生活 |
[22:52] | come a hell of a lot faster. | 更快实现 |
[22:53] | Well, fine, you want to do this? | 好 你想这么做吗 |
[22:54] | You go ahead and do it, but I am not gonna be complicit. | 那你就去做吧 但我不会帮你的 |
[22:57] | You know what? You talk a big goddamn game about trusting you, | 你一直说让我相信你 冠冕堂皇 |
[22:59] | but what does that trust mean? | 但相信你到底意味着什么 |
[23:00] | Now, I need to get to the warden, | 现在 我要给典狱长捎个信 |
[23:02] | and I need to do it without the guards finding out. | 我要在守卫不发现的情况下捎给他 |
[23:04] | Can you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[23:18] | Rachel, what are you doing here so late? | 瑞秋 这么晚你怎么来了 |
[23:21] | Professor, do you have a minute? | 教授 您有时间吗 |
[23:22] | Of course. Yeah, sit down. | 当然 坐吧 |
[23:31] | I went to see Leonard Bailey this morning | 我今早去看了伦纳德·贝利 |
[23:32] | to tell him we were turning our backs on him. | 告诉他我们放弃了他 |
[23:34] | No one’s turning their back on him, Rachel. | 没有人放弃他 瑞秋 |
[23:36] | There are just better cases. | 只是我们有了更好的案子 |
[23:38] | No offense, but that’s bullshit. | 无意冒犯 但这是屁话 |
[23:40] | – Excuse me? – You read his file. | -什么 -你也看了他的文件 |
[23:42] | There’s enough evidence in there for him to get a new trial, | 里面有足够的证据能够让他重新受审 |
[23:44] | and instead we’re gonna let him rot on death row. | 可我们却要让他烂在死囚监狱里 |
[23:46] | Rachel, I understand how you feel, | 瑞秋 我知道你的感受 |
[23:48] | – but there are some things that– – I feel like | -但有些事情… -我想我是 |
[23:49] | I dropped your class to take this case. | 弃了您的课才接手的这个案子 |
[23:51] | And I told you I’d get you another one. | 我也告诉你我可以再给你一个案子 |
[23:53] | I don’t want another one. I want this one. | 我不想要其他的案子 我就想要这个 |
[23:56] | Rachel, I cannot provide you | 瑞秋 我不能再 |
[23:58] | with the resources and the backing anymore. | 提供资源来支持你了 |
[23:59] | Okay, so what if I were able to provide my own resources | 好 要是如果我自己能找到资源 |
[24:02] | and–and to get the supervision of a qualified lawyer? | 并找到一位合格律师来监督我呢 |
[24:05] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[24:07] | I work at Pearson Specter Litt, Professor. | 我在皮-斯-利律所工作 教授 |
[24:10] | They’ve been known to take a pro bono case | 大家都知道他们会时不时地 |
[24:12] | from time to time. | 接手一些公益案 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:18] | Okay, you win, Rachel, but this is highly irregular. | 好 你赢了 瑞秋 但这是很不合规矩的 |
[24:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[24:23] | That’s not a good enough reason | 这也不是我们 |
[24:24] | to turn our backs on Leonard Bailey. | 放弃伦纳德·贝利的充分理由 |
[24:29] | Well, don’t ever question my financial wizardry again. | 不要再质疑我高超的财务能力了 |
[24:32] | Let’s have it. | 说说看 |
[24:33] | I was banging my head against the wall, | 我想破了脑袋 |
[24:33] | trying to figure out a way to stop the suspension, | 想要找到一个阻止吊销的办法 |
[24:35] | but then it dawned on me. | 然后我灵机一动 |
[24:36] | We don’t need to stop it. | 我们根本不需要阻止这件事 |
[24:37] | If we can turn Sutter’s firm into the subsidiary | 如果我们能让萨特的公司成为 |
[24:39] | of a separate holding company, | 一个独立控股公司的子公司 |
[24:41] | we can find someone else to execute the trades for him. | 我们就能让其他人来帮他运营 |
[24:43] | – Beautiful. – Yeah, but the only issue is, | -漂亮 -是啊 但唯一的问题是 |
[24:44] | we need to find traders that are willing | 我们需要找到些愿意 |
[24:46] | to bankroll the son of a bitch, | 资助那个混蛋的交易员 |
[24:47] | given his reputation. | 鉴于他的名声 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s not gonna be a problem. | 这不是什么问题 |
[24:49] | No, Harvey, this is not nothing. | 不 哈维 这不是个小问题 |
[24:50] | Nobody wants to work with this guy. | 没人愿意和那家伙共事 |
[24:52] | You’re forgetting our new friends across the hall. | 你忘记在我们对面的朋友了 |
[24:54] | What? What, are you kidding me? | 什 什么 你在逗我吗 |
[24:56] | You think that asshole’s gonna say yes to me? | 你认为那个混蛋会答应我的要求吗 |
[24:58] | It’s okay. I know who he’ll say yes to. | 没关系 我知道他会答应谁的要求 |
[25:02] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[25:04] | I know how tough it’s been not having Mike here, | 我知道迈克走后你心里不好受 |
[25:05] | and I just want to let you know that I miss him too. | 我只是想让你知道我也很想念他 |
[25:09] | I appreciate that, Louis, but you didn’t have to say it, | 我很感谢 路易 但你没有必要说这些 |
[25:11] | because actions speak louder than words, | 因为行动胜于言语 |
[25:12] | and you doing this says it all. | 你所做的这些已经说明了一切 |
[25:23] | Harvey, I’ve been looking for you all day. | 哈维 我找了你一天了 |
[25:25] | Well, here I am. | 你找到我了 |
[25:26] | Then maybe you can tell me why all of a sudden | 或许你可以告诉我为什么 |
[25:28] | we’re representing William Sutter. | 我们突然又代理威廉·萨特了 |
[25:30] | – I changed my mind. – You changed your mind? | -我改变主意了 -你改变主意了 |
[25:32] | You told me taking Sutter on would be like selling your soul, | 是你告诉我为萨特辩护就如同出卖灵魂 |
[25:36] | and now you’re doing a complete 180. | 但是现在你突然180度大转弯 |
[25:38] | Jessica, I– | 杰西卡 我 |
[25:38] | No, Harvey, | 不 哈维 |
[25:40] | I’m not saying I don’t like it. | 我不是说我不高兴 |
[25:42] | I just want to know what’s going on. | 我只是想知道到底是为什么 |
[25:44] | Sutter’s the one Cahill’s after. | 萨特是卡荷尔的目标 |
[25:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[25:47] | I shit you not. | 绝对没有 |
[25:50] | well, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[25:52] | You give him a full-throttle defense, | 你为他全力辩护 |
[25:54] | gain his trust, | 取得他的信任 |
[25:56] | and hope to God Mike cuts his legs out. | 然后向上帝祈祷迈克能釜底抽薪 |
[25:57] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[26:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:01] | Is he gonna give us his investment business? | 他会把他的投资业务交给我们打理吗 |
[26:03] | Not until after we win. | 除非我们赢了这场官司 |
[26:05] | Which we’re hoping we don’t. | 但我们又不能赢 |
[26:06] | – Jessica, I have to do this. – Harvey, relax. | -杰西卡 我必须要这样做 -哈维 别紧张 |
[26:09] | I’m on board. It pays the bills, | 我同意 代理他能减少经济负担 |
[26:11] | and we can leverage it into more business anyway, | 我们还能利用它来找到更多的业务 |
[26:13] | but we’d better leverage it fast, | 但我们最好尽快利用 |
[26:15] | because losing this case might be good for Mike, | 因为输掉这场官司对迈克也许是好事 |
[26:17] | but it’s not gonna be good for us, | 但对我们来说不是 |
[26:19] | and I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[26:20] | but I’d like to get back on top. | 但我想再次回到顶峰 |
[26:22] | There’s nothing I’d like more, | 这正是我所想的 |
[26:24] | which is why I came in here. | 也是我来这里的原因 |
[26:26] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[26:27] | I need you to get something from those traders. | 我需要你让那些交易员帮个忙 |
[26:35] | On your feet, Ross. You’re going to solitary. | 站起来 罗斯 你被单独监禁了 |
[26:37] | What? Wait, what are you talking about? | 什么 等等 你什么意思 |
[26:39] | You heard me. 24 hours, let’s go. | 你听到我说的了 单独监禁24小时 走吧 |
[26:40] | No, I’m not going anywhere with you | 不 我哪也不跟你去 |
[26:42] | until you tell me what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[26:43] | You’ll go where I tell you to, | 我让你去哪你就去哪 |
[26:44] | or you’ll get acquainted with this. | 否则你就等着尝尝这个的滋味 |
[26:45] | Listen to me. I just want to know why– | 听着 我只想知道为什么 |
[26:47] | Next question makes it 48 hours. | 再问问题 监禁时间就翻倍 |
[26:51] | You coming or not? | 走不走 |
[26:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:04] | Jessica–good, I caught you. | 杰西卡 太好了 我找到你了 |
[27:05] | Rachel, what is it? | 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[27:07] | Do you remember my Innocence Project case? | 你还记得无罪计划的案子吗 |
[27:09] | How could I not? Badass Rachel. | 我怎么能不记得呢 厉害的瑞秋 |
[27:11] | Well, thank you. So I took it, | 谢谢你 我接了那个案子 |
[27:12] | but now they’re saying that it doesn’t qualify. | 但现在他们说那个案子不符合无罪计划 |
[27:15] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[27:16] | You want us to take it on as a pro bono. | 你想让我们作为公益诉讼来接下那个案子 |
[27:17] | All I need is one hour a week of supervision, | 我需要的仅仅是你每周花一个小时监督我 |
[27:19] | and if I need to appear in court, you come with me. | 如果我需要出庭 你得陪着我 |
[27:22] | I know that that’s a lot to ask, but– | 我知道我要求很多 但是 |
[27:24] | Rachel, I wish I could tell you I had an extra hour to give, | 瑞秋 我希望我能告诉你我有额外的一小时给你 |
[27:27] | – but I don’t. – Jessica, please. | -但我没有 -杰西卡 拜托了 |
[27:29] | If you would just come with me and meet this man– | 如果你能跟我来见见这个男人 |
[27:31] | No, this is my point. | 不 这正是我所说的 |
[27:33] | I just found out we have less time than I thought we did | 我才发现我们拥有的将律所扶上正轨的时间 |
[27:35] | to get this firm back on its feet, | 比我们想得更少 |
[27:37] | and I can’t afford to spend one minute on anything else. | 我负担不起花任何额外的时间在其他事情上 |
[27:40] | But, I mean, really– | 但 我真的 |
[27:41] | Rachel, I’m sorry. | 瑞秋 我很抱歉 |
[27:45] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:03] | Thank your counselor, Mr. Rowe. | 谢谢你的心理咨询师吧 罗先生 |
[28:05] | – I will. – You must trust him a lot | -我会的 -你一定很信任他 |
[28:06] | to let him in on your little arrangement. | 才敢让他知道你的打算 |
[28:09] | I do. | 我确实信任 |
[28:10] | He helped me, even though he doesn’t approve of this. | 他帮了我 虽然他不认同这件事 |
[28:15] | Sounds like you don’t either. | 听起来你也不太认同 |
[28:15] | It’s not up to me to approve or not. | 这与我认同与否毫不相关 |
[28:17] | Is that what you came down here to tell me? | 你来这里就是为了告诉我这些 |
[28:19] | No, I came down here to tell you I’ve been doing this | 不 我来这里是想告诉你 |
[28:21] | a long time, | 我做这行很久了 |
[28:22] | and I’ve seen a lot of inmates come and go. | 我见过很多犯人来了又走 |
[28:26] | These kind of deals, they don’t always work out so well. | 这种交易 它们并不总是很顺利的 |
[28:29] | You saying you think I’ll be here for the whole two years? | 你是说我会在这待上整整两年 |
[28:31] | I’m saying I hope it doesn’t turn out even worse than that. | 我是说 我希望最终结果不会变得更糟 |
[28:54] | I thought the markets were closed. | 不是已经休市了吗 |
[28:57] | Did you ever see “Wall Street | 《华尔街: 金钱永不眠》 |
[28:57] | Money never sleeps”? | 看过吗 |
[29:02] | – What’s this? – Have a look. | -这是什么 -看看就知道 |
[29:05] | Let me get this straight. I hire you, | 让我把话说清楚 我雇了你 |
[29:07] | and the first thing you do is come to me for a favor? | 结果你做的第一件事就是来找我帮忙 |
[29:09] | I came to you for a favor when you were my tenant. | 之前你是我的租客时 我来找你帮过忙 |
[29:12] | Now, as your lawyer, I am coming to you with an opportunity. | 现在作为你的律师 我是来给你一个商机 |
[29:14] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[29:15] | That’s not a charitable donation. | 这不是一个慈善捐赠 |
[29:17] | You do this, you’ll get paid for it. | 你接了它 你会得到该有的报酬 |
[29:19] | – How much? – Enough. | -多少 -足够多 |
[29:21] | How do I know I’m not leaving something on the table? | 我怎么知道没有风险 |
[29:22] | Because I never leave anything on the table. | 因为我做事从来把握十足 |
[29:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:31] | You know, I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[29:34] | You’re obviously a big-time attorney, | 你明显是个顶尖的律师 |
[29:35] | and now you’re subletting to me. | 现在你却转租给我 |
[29:38] | What the hell happened here? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[29:40] | – You don’t know? – Why would I? | -你不知道吗 -我为什么会知道 |
[29:43] | – Google it. – That bad? | -谷歌一下 -这么糟啊 |
[29:45] | We hired a lawyer. | 我们雇了个律师 |
[29:47] | Turns out he was a fraud. It ruined our reputation. | 后来发现他说了谎 这毁掉了我们的声誉 |
[29:50] | Turned out to be a fraud, or you knew he was a fraud? | 发现他说谎 还是你一直都知道 |
[29:53] | Good night, Stu. See you in the morning. | 晚安 斯图 明天见 |
[30:08] | Warden, what are you– what are you doing? | 典狱长 你这是…干什么 |
[30:10] | Did you know Mike Ross | 你知道迈克·罗斯 |
[30:11] | left the prison grounds the other night? | 那天晚上离开了监狱吗 |
[30:13] | – What? – Don’t bullshit me. | -什么 -别跟我打哈哈 |
[30:14] | Did you know his lawyer, who I understand is now also your lawyer, | 你知道他的律师 就我所知现在也是你的律师 |
[30:17] | paid someone to get him out of here? | 贿赂了某些人把他带出去了吗 |
[30:18] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我完全不知道这事 |
[30:19] | I suppose if I asked you | 那我想如果我问你 |
[30:20] | who he paid, you’d have the same answer. | 他贿赂了谁 你也会是一样的答案了 |
[30:24] | I find out you’re lying, next time, | 如果下次我发现你说谎 |
[30:26] | you are gonna be the one in solitary, | 进单独监禁的就会是你了 |
[30:28] | and it won’t be just one night. | 而且绝不只是一晚 |
[30:54] | – What? – I’m just thinking about | -什么 -我只是在想象 |
[30:55] | when this asshole finds out | 当这个混蛋发现 |
[30:56] | you’re gonna blow his bullshit suspension out of the water. | 你要废掉他吊销执照那招时的表情 |
[30:59] | William, I am gonna blow it out of the water, | 威廉 我会废掉它的 |
[31:02] | but I’m gonna need you to sign this first. | 但我需要你先签了这个 |
[31:07] | What the hell is Stevens Investment Group? | 史蒂芬投资集团是什么东西 |
[31:09] | It’s the company you’re trading through from now on. | 是你以后所有交易都要由其经手的公司的名字 |
[31:11] | Bullshit. They own me? | 胡闹 他们还成我的主人了 |
[31:13] | They don’t own anything. | 他们谁的主人都不是 |
[31:15] | They control you on paper, | 只是纸面上看起来控制着你 |
[31:16] | and unless you want to shut down for the next 90 days, | 除非你接下来90天想继续停业 |
[31:19] | this is what you have to do. | 否则就得这么办 |
[31:20] | Well, bullshit. | 胡说 |
[31:21] | What are you gonna do if that guy indicts me, | 那家伙要告我 你要怎么办 |
[31:23] | cut a deal where I plead guilty, and I get probation? | 让我签认罪协议 然后缓刑吗 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause if this is what you consider winning, | 因为如果这就是你的赢局 |
[31:27] | I might as well find myself another lawyer. | 那我还是换个律师比较好 |
[31:29] | Okay, gentlemen, I’m ready to hear arguments, | 好了 先生们 我准备听听辩论了 |
[31:32] | but I have to tell you, | 但我得告诉你们 |
[31:33] | unless Congress passed a new law last night, | 除非昨晚国会出台了新法律 |
[31:36] | this suspension stands. | 否则停业不会取消 |
[31:42] | That’s okay, Your Honor. | 没关系 法官大人 |
[31:43] | My client’s firm is now | 我客户的公司 |
[31:45] | the subsidiary of a holding company | 目前是一家上市公司的子公司 |
[31:46] | with a different trading license. | 并不使用已被吊销的营业执照 |
[31:48] | – What? – It’s all right here. | -什么 -文件都在这里 |
[31:50] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[31:51] | I move to have that company’s license suspended. | 我动议暂时吊销那家公司的执照 |
[31:53] | And that, right there, is why I’d like to ask the court | 出于这个原因 |
[31:55] | to have Mr. Cahill removed | 我申请法庭 |
[31:57] | from any investigation | 裁定卡荷尔就未来 |
[31:58] | regarding my client in the future. | 对我当事人的所有调查进行回避 |
[32:00] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:02] | We have an antagonistic history, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我们曾经强烈敌对 |
[32:04] | Everyone knows it, and this action | 所有人都知道 而这次调查 |
[32:07] | is nothing more than a stunt | 无非是在找借口 |
[32:08] | designed to punish me through my client. | 试图通过我的客户来惩罚我 |
[32:10] | This is ridiculous. | 荒谬之极 |
[32:11] | I’ve been investigating William Sutter for 18 months. | 我已经调查威廉·萨特18个月了 |
[32:13] | And in the last 18 months, | 而在这过去的18个月中 |
[32:15] | he took no action, | 他什么行动都没有 |
[32:16] | and then yesterday, when I informed him | 而昨天 当我通知他 |
[32:18] | I am Mr. Sutter’s attorney, | 我成为了萨特先生的律师后 |
[32:20] | within five hours he suspends his license, | 不到5小时他就吊销了他的执照 |
[32:22] | and now he’s trying to do it again. | 现在他还想再来一次 |
[32:25] | That’s what I call a win. | 这才叫赢局 |
[32:27] | Mr. Cahill, this doesn’t look good. | 卡荷尔先生 这看起来可不太好 |
[32:29] | I’m inclined to take you off this case. | 我倾向于要求你回避 |
[32:31] | Your Honor, Mr. Specter is right. | 法官大人 斯佩克特先生说得对 |
[32:33] | We have history, but I’ve been involved | 我们是有过节 但我处理此案 |
[32:35] | in this case a lot longer than he has. | 时间比他要长得多 |
[32:37] | So if anyone has to be thrown out for a conflict, | 如果说有谁应为利益冲突回避 |
[32:39] | it is him, not me. | 那也是他 不是我 |
[32:40] | I’m not going anywhere, Your Honor. | 我哪也不去 法官大人 |
[32:42] | Then let Mr. Sutter waive | 那么就请萨特先生 |
[32:43] | any claims to conflict altogether, | 声明放弃所有利益冲突权利 |
[32:44] | unless, of course, you want to set a precedent | 除非你想开个先例 |
[32:46] | that any time a defendant doesn’t like his prosecutor, | 让所有不喜欢公诉人的被告 |
[32:48] | all he has to do is hire a lawyer | 只要雇个以前跟公诉人 |
[32:50] | he’s gone up against before. | 起过冲突的律师就能解决问题 |
[32:52] | Mr. Sutter, would you like to keep your attorney | 萨特先生 你想要继续雇佣你的律师 |
[32:55] | or hire another one, | 还是换一个呢 |
[32:56] | because I am not taking Mr. Cahill off this case. | 因为我不会要求卡荷尔先生回避 |
[33:04] | Harvey’s my guy, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我就选哈维 |
[33:07] | Then unless there’s some other issue, | 那没有其他问题的话 |
[33:09] | the court has a full docket. | 本次庭审到此结束 |
[33:26] | Guard tells you you have a visitor, | 狱警说有人来访 |
[33:27] | doesn’t say who it is, you start thinking | 但不说是谁 会让人误以为 |
[33:29] | maybe Angelina Jolie opened your letters after all. | 是安吉丽娜·朱莉终于看了人家的信呢 |
[33:32] | Sit down, Gallo. | 坐吧 加洛 |
[33:33] | You here to make more false accusations? | 你是来继续诬告我的吗 |
[33:35] | I’m here to tell you that, as of this minute, | 我是来跟你说 从现在开始 |
[33:37] | I’m your new attorney. | 我是你的新律师 |
[33:39] | Come again? | 什么 |
[33:40] | You need someone to file that motion. | 你需要有人帮你申请动议 |
[33:43] | I’m that someone. | 我就是那个人 |
[33:44] | What if I don’t want your help? | 要是我不想要你帮忙呢 |
[33:45] | Well, then you can rot in here for the rest of your sentence. | 那你就可以烂在这里等刑期结束了 |
[33:51] | It’s actually kind of funny, isn’t it, | 其实挺好笑的 不是吗 |
[33:54] | you fighting to get me out | 现在你努力地想要弄我出去 |
[33:55] | when you fought so hard to put me away. | 而当初也是你花了那么大力气才把我弄进来 |
[33:58] | Must kill you. | 这肯定让你痛不欲生 |
[33:59] | Makes me sick to my stomach, | 我确实觉得很恶心 |
[34:02] | but I’m gonna live with it, | 但我会忍下去 |
[34:04] | because you’re gonna give me something in return. | 因为你会给我回报的 |
[34:06] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么回报 |
[34:08] | Until this thing goes through, | 事情进行过程中 |
[34:10] | not only are you gonna keep your hands off Mike, | 你不仅不能找迈克的麻烦 |
[34:12] | you’re gonna be his personal protector in here. | 还要做他的私人保镖 |
[34:14] | – Bullshit. – Not bullshit. | -胡说八道 -不是胡说 |
[34:15] | He so much as twists an ankle in the yard, | 就算他放风的时候扭个脚 |
[34:18] | I’ll withdraw that motion. | 我也会撤回动议 |
[34:19] | Now, aren’t you forgetting a little something, champ? | 你是不是忘了点什么 大人物 |
[34:22] | I don’t need you to handle this thing for me. | 我不需要你帮我做这件事 |
[34:24] | Now that I know what’s what, I’ll get my own attorney. | 我现在知道情况了 自己会找律师 |
[34:26] | Yeah, you do that, and I’ll tell the courts | 你去找 我就跟法庭说 |
[34:29] | that you just admitted to me that you tried to poison Mike. | 你向我承认了曾试图给迈克下毒 |
[34:32] | You know how much time that’s gonna add to your sentence? | 你知道那会给你加多少年刑吗 |
[34:34] | – I didn’t do shit to him! – Good for you. | -我什么都没做 -那真好 |
[34:36] | Who do you think they’re gonna believe, | 但你觉得他们会信谁 |
[34:37] | a former prosecutor like me | 我这样的前任检察官 |
[34:39] | or an informant convict like you? | 还是你这样被判刑的线人 |
[34:42] | Of course, if I’m your attorney, | 当然 如果我是你的律师 |
[34:45] | I can’t tell them any of that. | 我就什么都不能说了 |
[34:49] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[34:51] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[34:52] | I sure as hell did. | 一点没错 |
[34:54] | So it’s up to you. | 所以决定权在你 |
[34:57] | You in or you out? | 你同意 还是不同意 |
[35:08] | Can I talk to you a second? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[35:09] | What is it, Louis? | 什么事 路易 |
[35:11] | I can’t find a house. | 我找不到房子 |
[35:12] | A house? What house? | 房子 什么房子 |
[35:15] | I don’t know anything about a house, | 我不知道什么房子的事 |
[35:16] | certainly not for a person | 特别是当这个房子 |
[35:17] | who doesn’t have any confidence in my ability | 是为一个不相信我有能力在特定情况下 |
[35:19] | to know what he’s looking for in a given situation. | 知道他需求的人找的 |
[35:21] | Donna, please, can’t we just pretend that I didn’t say | 唐娜求你了 我们不能假装我什么都没说吗 |
[35:23] | what I said, like we usually do? | 就像我们一直以来那样 |
[35:24] | No, Louis, we can’t, because I need to know | 不 路易 不行 因为我得确定 |
[35:26] | that you have spent at least one second contemplating | 你至少花了点时间好好反省了 |
[35:28] | what your little outburst was about. | 你那股无名火是从哪来的 |
[35:36] | I know what it was about. | 我知道是从哪来的 |
[35:38] | Really? What is that? | 是吗 哪来的 |
[35:42] | I miss you, Donna. | 我想你了 唐娜 |
[35:45] | I miss having you as my secretary. | 想念你做我秘书的一切 |
[35:53] | I miss you too, Louis. | 我也想你 路易 |
[35:54] | And don’t get me wrong. | 但别误会 |
[35:54] | I’m not saying Gretchen’s not great. | 我没说格雷琴不好 |
[35:56] | Who would? | 谁这么说了啊 |
[35:57] | It’s just–I’m just saying she’s not you. | 我只是说…她不是你 |
[36:02] | – Who is? – Nobody. | -那谁是 -没人能是 |
[36:10] | Was this the kind of thing you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的东西吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God, it’s perfect. Is it still available? | 天呐 太完美了 还能下手吗 |
[36:14] | – An offer went in this morning. – We have to beat it. | -今早有人开了价 -那我们得出个高点的 |
[36:16] | No, Louis, we don’t. | 不 路易 不用 |
[36:19] | That offer was yours. | 那个价是你开的 |
[36:24] | Did they take it? | 他们接受了吗 |
[36:25] | We find out tomorrow. | 明天就知道了 |
[36:29] | – Donna– – No. | -唐娜 -不许 |
[36:46] | I’m sorry about what happened with the warden. | 典狱长的事我很抱歉 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[36:52] | If you need anything– | 如果你有什么需要… |
[36:53] | I’ll let you know. | 我会跟你说 |
[37:02] | Look, I didn’t– I didn’t tell them | 我没有 我没有告诉他们 |
[37:04] | what you told me about Harvey getting you out. | 你跟我说的哈维带你出去的事 |
[37:07] | I need you to know that. It’s important to me. | 我得让你知道 这对我很重要 |
[37:09] | Yeah, whatever you say, Kevin. | 好 随你怎么说吧 凯文 |
[37:14] | I know I haven’t told you why I’m in here, Mike… | 我知道我没跟你说我为什么在这里 迈克 |
[37:21] | But you don’t understand. | 但你懂 |
[37:22] | From the second I got here, I’ve had to watch | 我一进这里 就得注意 |
[37:24] | what I say, every single word, | 我说的话 每个字都得小心 |
[37:27] | and every morning I get up, | 每天早上醒来 |
[37:29] | and I remind myself | 我都提醒自己 |
[37:30] | not to say the wrong thing to the wrong person, | 不要跟错误的人说错误的话 |
[37:32] | and every night I go to bed and think, | 没晚我上床时都会想 |
[37:36] | “Another day down where I didn’t.” | “终于又小心翼翼过完了一天” |
[37:38] | Yeah, you think I don’t know what that’s like? | 你觉得我不懂这种感觉吗 |
[37:42] | I’ve been living a lie every day for years. | 我在一个谎言里生活了好几年 |
[37:44] | Yeah, but you were just protecting yourself. | 是 但你只是在保护你自己 |
[37:48] | You don’t have a family. | 你没有家庭 |
[37:54] | Kevin, what did you do? | 凯文 你做了什么 |
[38:03] | I got in a fight with my wife. | 我跟妻子吵了一架 |
[38:07] | It was… | 状况… |
[38:09] | it was bad. | 很糟糕 |
[38:12] | We said things to each other we never said before. | 我们都对对方说了从未有过的过分的话 |
[38:14] | I went out. | 我离开了家 |
[38:18] | I got drunk. | 喝醉了 |
[38:20] | I got into my car, | 我开着车 |
[38:22] | and I almost killed someone. | 差点撞死人 |
[38:27] | Next thing I knew, I woke up in an ambulance, | 之后我记得的 就是我在救护车上 |
[38:28] | looking up at a police officer. | 面前坐着位警官 |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | I made one stupid, | 我犯了一个非常愚蠢的 |
[38:38] | stupid mistake. | 非常愚蠢的错误 |
[38:42] | And it’s gonna cost me three years with my family, | 代价是我得离开家庭3年 而且我错过的 |
[38:46] | and it’s not just the special things, man. | 不光是他们生命中重要的时刻 朋友 |
[38:49] | I’m missing a thousand chances | 我错过了上千次 |
[38:51] | to hug my kids in the morning… | 早晨抱抱我的孩子的机会 |
[38:54] | and kiss my wife good night, | 晚上亲吻我妻子的机会 |
[38:57] | all because I couldn’t control myself. | 只是因为我没有控制好自己 |
[39:02] | What were you fighting with your wife about? | 你跟你妻子是因为什么吵的架 |
[39:06] | What do you mean, you were trying to protect your family? | 你说你在保护家庭 是什么意思 |
[39:09] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[39:11] | I–yeah, I can’t. | 我…不能说 |
[39:14] | I just can’t. | 不能说 |
[39:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:39] | I’ll do it. | 我接受 |
[39:41] | – Excuse me? – Your pro bono. | -你说什么 -你的法律援助案件 |
[39:43] | Bring me the file tomorrow morning. | 明早带文件来 |
[39:47] | Jessica, I’m sorry. Can I just ask why? | 抱歉杰西卡 我能问问为什么吗 |
[39:50] | What does it matter? | 原因重要吗 |
[39:52] | It matters to me. | 对我重要 |
[39:54] | I’ve been out all day, | 我在外面忙了一天 |
[39:55] | trying to drum up business, and it hasn’t been easy. | 尝试招揽客户 但很艰难 |
[39:59] | So from now on, when people Google our name, | 所以从现在开始 人们搜索我们的名字时 |
[40:01] | I’d rather they see, | 我更希望他们看到 |
[40:04] | “Innocent man freed by Pearson Specter” | “皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所救下无辜之人” |
[40:08] | than “Manhattan law firm hires a fraud.” | 而不是”曼哈顿律所雇佣诈骗犯” |
[40:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:15] | Good night, Rachel. | 晚安 瑞秋 |
[40:24] | What are you doing here, Sean | 肖恩 你来干什么 |
[40:25] | Oh, you know what I’m doing here. | 你很清楚我来干什么 |
[40:27] | What were you thinking, trying to get me thrown off my own case? | 你怎么想的 要法庭强迫我回避我的案子 |
[40:30] | He was coming at me. I had to do something to keep his trust. | 他在找我麻烦 我得做点事保证他的信任 |
[40:33] | Well, for your information, | 那我告诉你 |
[40:34] | if I get thrown off this case, | 如果我被要求回避了 |
[40:35] | that deal that you don’t know about | 那个你不知道的 |
[40:37] | getting that certain someone out early doesn’t exist anymore. | 让某人提前出来的协议 也就不存在了 |
[40:39] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[40:40] | No, I don’t think you do, | 不 我觉得你不知道 |
[40:42] | because if I hadn’t pulled that shit out of my ass, | 因为如果不是我灵机一动 |
[40:44] | this whole thing would’ve been for nothing. | 这件事已经黄了 |
[40:47] | What are you so pleased with yourself about? | 你在高兴什么 |
[40:49] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[40:50] | you didn’t want me to take this case, | 你一开始就不想让我接这个案子 |
[40:52] | and now you’re getting pissed at me | 现在又因为我辩护太得力 |
[40:53] | because I’m too good a job defending my client. | 而对我不满 |
[40:58] | Now that you put it that way… | 你要这么说的话… |
[41:00] | It was a good fix, Sean. | 你的招接得很漂亮 肖恩 |
[41:04] | It was a good move, Harvey. | 你的招出得也不错 哈维 |
[41:05] | Want to get a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[41:06] | Why don’t we just have one here? | 不如就在这儿喝怎么样 |
[41:07] | This might be the last one that we have together for a long time. | 最后一杯 恐怕我们很久都不能一起喝酒了 |
[41:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:11] | As of right now, you have no action pending against my client. | 现在你还没有针对我客户的动作 |
[41:14] | But as of tomorrow, I do, | 但明早就有了 |
[41:17] | ’cause those indictments are coming down in the morning. | 因为明早起诉书就要提出了 |