时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You had an alibi witness | 你有不在场证明的证人 |
[00:09] | and your public defender let her get away? | 然而你的公诉人却让她走掉了 |
[00:10] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我一直都是这么说的啊 |
[00:11] | I told you when I started this thing | 因为我一开始就跟你说了 |
[00:13] | I’m not going to collude. | 我不会跟你串通的 |
[00:14] | We’re not colluding. It’s called discovery. | 我们这不是串通 这叫发现 |
[00:16] | So, why don’t you tell me what Kevin Miller knows? | 你赶快告诉我 凯文·米勒到底知道些什么 |
[00:19] | He developed the trading programs | 凯文设计了一个交易软件 |
[00:21] | that Sutter claims to use to get his superior returns. | 萨特声称是靠那个软件获得了高额回报 |
[00:24] | So you’re looking to have Kevin testify | 所以你想要凯文作证 |
[00:26] | that software is bullshit, and Sutter knows it. | 那个软件是狗屁 而萨特也是知情的 |
[00:28] | The thing that I worked so hard on | 我发现长久以来不断努力 |
[00:29] | to get that prick’s approval was nothing but a lie. | 想到得到那自恋狂的认同的做法不过是谎言 |
[00:31] | – You told Jill and– – She already knew. | -把这事告诉吉尔 -她早就知情了 |
[00:33] | She was in on it. | 她参与了 |
[00:34] | What the hell is in the bag, Harvey? | 哈维 老实告诉我包里到底放了什么 |
[00:36] | What you needed to keep this case going | 放着你需要用来保护案子 |
[00:37] | and I stopped you from getting. | 而我一直不让你碰的东西 |
[00:39] | So let’s just admit that we’re in this together | 所以痛快承认我们同一战线 |
[00:41] | and get this thing done. | 完成这件事 |
[00:42] | I want your word right now | 我要你现在保证 |
[00:43] | that you won’t tell anyone what I told you. | 你不会把我跟你说的告诉别人 |
[00:45] | – Kevin, please, you– – Mike, I’m serious. | -凯文 拜托 -迈克 我说真的 |
[00:46] | No one can ever know | 不许让别人 |
[00:48] | anything about what I told you. | 知道我告诉你的事情 |
[00:51] | The judge decided to rule | 法官还是决定 |
[00:52] | on your motion to dismiss after all. | 撤销你的案子了 |
[00:54] | Which means we’re out of time. | 这意味着我们没有时间了 |
[00:56] | I came here to ask for that trading program. | 我来问你要那个交易程序 |
[00:59] | Leonard Bailey’s execution date has been set. | 伦纳德·贝利的处决日期已经定下来了 |
[01:02] | And I don’t know how to tell a man that he’s going to die. | 我不知道要怎么跟一个人说他马上就要死了 |
[01:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:41] | Mr. Bailey, my name is Jessica Pearson. | 贝利先生 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[01:44] | And I’m lead counsel on your case. | 我是你的首席辩护律师 |
[01:46] | Well, you coming here, | 你来这里 |
[01:47] | it must be about something important. | 肯定是有什么很重要的事 |
[01:49] | It is. | 确实 |
[01:54] | Leonard, | 伦纳德 |
[01:57] | your execution date has been set. | 你的处决日期已经定下来了 |
[02:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:04] | – Just because they’ve set the date doesn’t– – When? | -日期定下来了不代表 -什么时候 |
[02:08] | 30 days. | 三十天后 |
[02:26] | Leonard, I’m so sorry. | 伦纳德 我很抱歉 |
[02:29] | I don’t need your sorry. | 我不需要你的道歉 |
[02:31] | I want to know what you’re doing about this. | 我想知道你会怎么处理这件事 |
[02:33] | We’re going to file a motion to delay. | 我们会提请一个延期动议 |
[02:35] | I don’t give a shit about delaying. | 我不在乎什么延期 |
[02:39] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[02:41] | what are we doing to get me out? | 你们打算如何救我出去 |
[02:46] | We’re–we’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[02:49] | But I-I do think, Leonard, that it’s really important | 但是 伦纳德 现在很重要的一件事是 |
[02:52] | that you take some time to process this. | 你得花些时间接受这个事情 |
[02:54] | I’ve been processing for 12 years! | 我接受了十二年了 |
[03:00] | You said that you were going to find Maria. | 你说过你会找到玛利亚 |
[03:03] | So tell me, what are you doing here | 那请告诉我你为什么在这里 |
[03:07] | instead of out there tracking her down? | 而不是在外面找人 |
[03:09] | Leonard, I know that this is difficult, and– | 伦纳德 我知道这很难 |
[03:12] | Mr. Bailey, what Rachel means | 贝利先生 瑞秋的意思是 |
[03:15] | is that’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们下一步正是这么计划的 |
[03:23] | Mr. Cahill, you better have a compelling reason | 卡荷尔先生 你最好有个很好的理由 |
[03:26] | why I shouldn’t grant Mr. Specter a dismissal, | 阻止我通过斯佩克特先生的撤诉申请 |
[03:28] | or this thing is going to be over before it gets started. | 不然我马上就会通过 |
[03:31] | Oh, I have the most compelling reason of all. | 我有一个最有力的理由 |
[03:33] | A copy of Mr. Sutter’s trading program. | 一份萨特先生交易软件的副本 |
[03:36] | Bullshit. He was in here trying to subpoena | 胡说 他上周就在这试图 |
[03:38] | this thing last week | 传唤这个软件 |
[03:39] | and now it miraculously falls in his lap? | 然后软件就这样出现在他手里了 |
[03:41] | – What are you implying? – I’m implying | -你在暗示什么 -我在暗示 |
[03:43] | I don’t know what you did, but Santa sure as hell | 我不知道你做了什么 但肯定不是 |
[03:45] | didn’t put that thing under your tree last night. | 圣诞老人昨晚放在你的树下的 |
[03:47] | Well, unless you have proof that I did something wrong, | 除非你能证明我做错了什么 |
[03:49] | you can shut the hell up. | 否则你就闭嘴吧 |
[03:50] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 不要吵了 |
[03:51] | Now assuming this thing is legitimate, | 假设这东西是合法取得的 |
[03:53] | what’s it gonna show me? | 我能通过它了解到什么 |
[03:54] | It’s going to show you that it’s responsible for 95% | 您能了解到过去五年中萨特先生95%的交易 |
[03:57] | of Mr. Sutter’s trades over five years. | 都是通过这个软件完成的 |
[03:58] | Are you trying to win this case for me | 你是想帮我赢了这场官司吗 |
[04:00] | because my entire defense | 因为我一直辩护说 |
[04:02] | is that my client makes his trades using that program. | 我的客户是通过这个软件做的交易 |
[04:05] | – Exactly. – It’s not the 95% | -正是 -我关心的 |
[04:07] | I’m concerned with, it’s the other five. | 不是那95% 而是剩下的那5% |
[04:09] | Those are the ones he made billions of dollars on. | 他是靠那些交易赚取的那些高额利润 |
[04:11] | The only way he could have done that | 他之所以能够那样做 |
[04:11] | is by trading on inside information. | 正是因为内幕交易 |
[04:15] | Motion for dismissal denied. | 你的撤诉动议被否决了 |
[04:17] | Gentlemen, we’re going to trial. | 先生们 我们要进行庭审 |
[04:18] | But Mr. Cahill, if it comes to light | 但是卡荷尔先生 如果我发现 |
[04:19] | that you obtained this program illegally, | 这个东西是非法取得的 |
[04:21] | not only am I going toss this case, | 我不仅会撤销案子 |
[04:23] | you’re gonna be faced with a charge of malicious prosecution. | 还会指控你恶意起诉 |
[04:31] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来要做的是 |
[04:33] | I don’t give a shit what we’re gonna do. | 我不在乎我们接下来要做什么 |
[04:34] | I want to know where the hell he got that thing. | 我想知道他怎么得到的那个东西 |
[04:36] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:36] | but that’s not the only question we need to answer. | 但那不是我们需要解答的唯一问题 |
[04:39] | What other question is there? | 还有什么问题 |
[04:40] | William, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 威廉 我不知道你有没有意识到 |
[04:41] | but you’ve got an employee that’s looking to take you down | 但你有个员工想要拉你下马 |
[04:43] | and we need to figure out who it is. | 我们需要找出是谁 |
[04:45] | How exactly are we going to do that? | 我们到底要怎样才能找出这个人 |
[04:46] | We’re gonna start conducting interviews | 我们要开始 |
[04:47] | with every employee you have. | 和你每一个员工谈话 |
[04:49] | But before we do that, | 但在开始之前 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna make sure Sean Cahill | 我要去确保肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[04:51] | isn’t hiding anything else from us in discovery. | 在证据交换阶段没有其他什么瞒着我们的了 |
[04:53] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以恕我失陪 |
[04:55] | I need to handle this myself. | 我得独自去处理这件事了 |
[05:01] | What are you coming to me here for, Harvey, | 你现在来找我干什么 哈维 |
[05:02] | Sutter’s 30 feet away. | 萨特就在那里 |
[05:03] | Relax. He thinks I’m making sure | 放心 他以为我是来确保 |
[05:05] | that you didn’t pull another fast one with discovery. | 你不会在证据交换阶段再耍什么花招的 |
[05:07] | So as long as it looks like we’re arguing, | 所以只要我俩看上去像是在吵架 |
[05:09] | we’re fine. | 那就没问题 |
[05:09] | That’s not gonna be a problem ’cause I got some news. | 那不成问题 因为我有个消息告诉你 |
[05:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:14] | Two seconds after you left, she put us on the docket. | 你一离开 她就立案了 |
[05:16] | We go to trial in five days, | 五天之后就要上庭了 |
[05:17] | and right now I don’t have shit. | 但如今我手上什么都没有 |
[05:19] | What do you want me to say, Sean? | 你想让我说些什么呢 肖恩 |
[05:20] | I’m already using what we did | 我已经利用刚刚那场戏 |
[05:21] | to shake the trees with his employees. | 来要求和他的员工们谈话了 |
[05:22] | That’s not good enough. | 那还不够 |
[05:23] | So you need to go back to that prison | 所以你必须回到监狱 |
[05:25] | and tell Mike that he better get me something and get it fast | 告诉迈克 他最好尽快给我套出点料来 |
[05:27] | ’cause I didn’t sell my soul last night | 因为我昨晚出卖灵魂 |
[05:28] | to watch that bastard ride off into the sunset. | 可不是为了看着那混蛋逍遥法外的 |
[06:09] | Thank God you are both here. | 谢天谢地 你俩都在 |
[06:12] | French cruller for goddess number one. | 法式甜甜圈 给女神一号 |
[06:15] | Cinnamon sugar for goddess number two. | 肉桂白糖甜甜圈 给女神二号 |
[06:18] | While I do appreciated a tasty doughnut, | 尽管我很乐意接受一个美味的甜甜圈 |
[06:20] | I’d like to know what the occasion is. | 我还是想知道这是为了什么 |
[06:22] | There are exactly three reasons for Louis | 路易买点心过来 |
[06:24] | to come bearing pastry. | 只会有三个原因 |
[06:26] | Esther got a bad haircut, | 埃斯特剪了个糟糕的发型 |
[06:27] | he found someone to fix his crooked thumb, | 他找到人帮忙治疗他弯曲的拇指了 |
[06:29] | or he wants our advice. | 或者他想要寻求我们的建议 |
[06:31] | I wish like hell it was the thumb, | 我超级希望是拇指的事 |
[06:32] | but it’s actually advice. | 但实际上我是来求建议的 |
[06:33] | Last night, I had the most amazing time with Tara. | 昨晚我和塔拉度过了很美好的一段时光 |
[06:36] | I know you’re both picturing it involved fantastic sex. | 我知道你俩都在脑补一场棒棒的啪啪啪 |
[06:38] | – Nope. – Not a bit. | -没有 -一点都没有 |
[06:39] | In any event, Tara and I have a date on Friday night, | 无论如何 塔拉和我周五晚上要约会 |
[06:41] | and I’m hoping it ends with our souls merging as one. | 我希望约会的结局是我俩的灵魂融为一体 |
[06:43] | – And I’m out. – What? Why? | -我退出 -什么 为什么 |
[06:46] | Because I am a professional secretary, Louis. | 因为我是个专业的秘书 路易 |
[06:48] | I’m not here to help you play Hide the Litt | 我不是来帮你 |
[06:50] | with some strumpet. | 追某个妞儿的 |
[06:54] | She so doesn’t get me. | 她完全不懂我 |
[06:55] | You know what, Louis? She has a point. | 知道吗 路易 她说的有道理 |
[06:57] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:57] | A lot of manpower has been devoted | 为了追求这个我完全不认识的人 |
[06:59] | to your pursuit of this virtual stranger. | 你已经耗费了许多人力了 |
[07:01] | And by manpower, I mean my precious time. | 说到人力 我指的就是我宝贵的时间 |
[07:03] | So I think it’s time that you took care of this yourself. | 所以我觉得你是时候自己搞定了 |
[07:06] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[07:07] | Don’t you think if I could have I would have? | 你觉得我要是搞得定的话我会找你们吗 |
[07:08] | What I think is, if you can’t figure out | 我觉得 假如你不知道 |
[07:10] | how to have a simple date | 该如何和一个 |
[07:11] | with a woman who’s already agreed to go out with you, | 已经答应了和你出去的女人约会的话 |
[07:12] | then maybe you don’t deserve to go out with her | 那你也许从一开始 |
[07:14] | in the first place. | 就不配约她出去 |
[07:15] | How’s that for advice? | 这个建议如何 |
[07:25] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[07:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[07:31] | What do you mean what am I doing here? | 什么叫我来这里干什么 |
[07:32] | I need to know if you have anything yet. | 我需要知道你是否掌握了什么料 |
[07:34] | – I don’t. – Are you kidding me? | -没有 -你在逗我吗 |
[07:35] | After the way those two guys got into it, | 他们两个人大吵之后 |
[07:37] | you’re telling me Kevin didn’t start talking | 你居然告诉我凯文走出房间后 |
[07:39] | the second he left the room? | 什么也没说吗 |
[07:40] | No. He didn’t say a word. | 的确 他什么也没说 |
[07:43] | Well, we need to get him to say something | 我们必须让他吐露一些事情 |
[07:44] | to get you out of here. | 这样才能把你弄出去 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I know. But I can’t just push a button | 我知道 但我也不能按个按钮 |
[07:47] | and get Kevin to turn on Sutter. | 就让凯文背叛萨特啊 |
[07:49] | – Yes, you can. – What are you talking about? | -不 你可以的 -什么意思 |
[07:50] | You can tell him his algorithm was leaked to Cahill. | 你可以告诉他 他的算法被泄露给了卡荷尔 |
[07:54] | When the hell did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[07:55] | Last night, when I leaked it. | 昨晚 我给他的 |
[07:57] | Jesus Christ, so you’re just out and out colluding now. | 天呐 你们就这样串通一气了 |
[07:59] | Look, I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:01] | The judge was gonna toss this case | 除非卡荷尔拿出什么猛料 |
[08:02] | unless Cahill came up with a Hail Mary. | 不然法官都打算放弃这个案子了 |
[08:04] | All right, I–I’ll use it the best I can with Kevin. | 好吧 我尽力说服凯文 |
[08:07] | But, Harvey, he’s sensitive. | 但是 哈维 他很敏感 |
[08:09] | This is gonna take a little time. | 这得花上一段时间 |
[08:10] | That’s the thing, Mike. We don’t have time. | 问题就在这里 迈克 我们没时间了 |
[08:13] | The judge set a trial date. | 法官定下了开庭日期 |
[08:15] | Which means if you don’t get Cahill something soon, | 如果你不能尽快为卡荷尔套出什么料 |
[08:17] | you’re gonna be sitting here for the next two years. | 接下来的两年你就得待在这里面了 |
[08:28] | What’s going on, Rachel? | 怎么了 瑞秋 |
[08:29] | You haven’t said a word the entire ride back. | 回来的路上你一句话都没说 |
[08:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:33] | Just a lot harder than I thought it would be. | 只不过是实际情况比我想象中还要难得多 |
[08:36] | You didn’t think he would be angry. | 你没想到他会发火 |
[08:37] | I didn’t think that he’d be angry at us. | 我没想到他会冲着我们发火 |
[08:39] | Well, he wasn’t angry at us. | 他不是在冲我们发火 |
[08:41] | There just wasn’t anybody else in that room. | 只不过房间里没有其他人而已 |
[08:43] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[08:45] | Now we try to fix this damn thing. | 现在我们努力解决这件事 |
[08:47] | You mean by finding Maria Gomez. | 你是说要找到玛利亚·戈麦斯 |
[08:48] | I mean by delaying this execution. | 我是说要推迟行刑 |
[08:50] | Jessica, Leonard’s right. | 杰西卡 伦纳德说得对 |
[08:52] | What good does it do to delay the execution | 如果我们不能推翻死刑 |
[08:54] | if we can’t stop it from happening? | 推迟有什么意义 |
[08:56] | Because if we don’t, we don’t have time | 因为如果不推迟 我们就没有时间 |
[08:58] | to find Maria Gomez. | 去找到玛利亚·戈麦斯 |
[09:12] | I was thinking about what you told me last night | 我在想你昨晚跟我说的 |
[09:14] | about getting Jill immunity. | 给吉尔弄豁免权的事 |
[09:15] | Mike, I told you, I don’t want to talk about this. | 迈克 我说过了 我不想谈这件事 |
[09:17] | Maybe you want to talk about what’s going to happen to her | 那你想谈谈如果萨特还是倒台了 |
[09:18] | if Sutter goes down anyway. | 她会怎么样吗 |
[09:20] | – That’s not gonna happen. – You don’t know that. | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[09:22] | Yeah, well, I know what happens | 我只知道如果我们之中 |
[09:23] | if either one of us turns on him. | 有人出卖他会怎么样 |
[09:26] | We won’t have a penny to our name. | 我们会落得身无分文 |
[09:27] | Are you kidding me? Is he paying you to be in here? | 你开玩笑吧 你留在这儿他付你钱吗 |
[09:30] | Listen to me, everything we have is tied to that man. | 听我说 我们拥有的一切都跟他有关 |
[09:32] | And if he goes away, we lose it all. | 如果他坐牢了 我们会失去一切 |
[09:34] | That’s not what I asked. Did he promise you money | 我问的不是这个 他有没有承诺 |
[09:36] | if you kept quiet? | 只要你不出卖他 他就给你钱 |
[09:36] | Of course he goddamn did. | 他当然承诺了 |
[09:39] | And the day I get out of here, Jill and I are going to | 等到我出去的那天 吉尔和我 |
[09:40] | take that money and start a new life. | 会拿着那笔钱开始新的生活 |
[09:43] | Or you could both cut a deal and start a new life right now. | 你们也可以跟控方达成协议 马上开始新生活 |
[09:47] | What kind of life is that gonna be? | 那会是一种什么样的生活 |
[09:48] | Because I come from nothing. | 因为我自己是白手起家 |
[09:49] | And I’m not gonna do that to my kids. | 所以我不会让我的孩子过那样的生活 |
[09:51] | Well, I’m telling you there are worse things you could be. | 其实还有比白手起家更差的 |
[09:55] | Why are you so interested in my well being? | 你怎么对我的生活这么感兴趣 |
[09:57] | Because I’m your friend and I was in your position. | 因为我是你的朋友 设身处地为你着想 |
[09:59] | And I decided it was better to give it all up | 我觉得你最好是把实话说出来 |
[10:01] | than to keep looking over my shoulder | 而不是一直担惊受怕 |
[10:02] | waiting for the ax to fall. | 等着有一天真相大白 |
[10:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:08] | You know I was a fraud, right? You know I did it for years. | 你知道我是诈骗犯 并且持续了多年对吧 |
[10:11] | What you don’t know is that I quit | 你不知道的是 |
[10:12] | 20 minutes before I got arrested. | 我在被捕前二十分钟辞了职 |
[10:14] | And it was 20 of the most peaceful minutes of my entire life. | 而那二十分钟是我人生最平和的时候 |
[10:19] | Yeah, well, look at what happened to you anyways. | 好 但是看看你现在的下场 |
[10:21] | – Kevin, that’s not the– – That’s enough. | -凯文 那不是 -够了 |
[10:22] | I told you I’m done talking about it, and I’m done. | 我说过我不想谈这个 不想谈 |
[10:25] | And if you’re really my friend, | 如果你真的是我的朋友 |
[10:26] | you won’t ever bring this up to me again. | 就再也别跟我提这件事 |
[10:38] | Get backstage seats to “Hamilton.” | 搞到《汉密尔顿》的后台座位 |
[10:41] | Mm, rent out Central Park. | 租到中央公园 |
[10:47] | Fly the Concorde to Paris. | 乘协和式客机去巴黎 |
[10:48] | No, wait, that’s stupid | 不 等等 太蠢了 |
[10:50] | because they don’t have the Concorde anymore. | 因为现在已经没有协和式客机了 |
[10:51] | Holy shit, that’s it. | 我的天呐 就这个了 |
[10:53] | Find the last existing Concorde, | 找到现存最后的协和式客机 |
[10:55] | rent it, and fly that to Paris. | 租下来 然后飞去巴黎 |
[10:57] | Louis, whatever you’re doing, I need you to put it down. | 路易 不管你在做什么 我要你先放一放 |
[11:00] | Not now, Harvey. I’m planning the ultimate date | 现在不行 哈维 我在计划 |
[11:01] | for the love of my life. | 跟我此生挚爱的终极约会 |
[11:02] | This is for Mike. | 是迈克的事 |
[11:04] | All right, what do you need me to do? | 好吧 你需要我做什么 |
[11:08] | This is every big money trade | 这是近五年威廉·萨特 |
[11:10] | William Sutter’s made in the last five years. | 做的每一笔大额交易 |
[11:12] | I need you to go through it, reverse engineer it, | 我要你检查一遍 逆推一下 |
[11:15] | and find any evidence you can of insider trading. | 找到所有内部交易的证据 |
[11:18] | That would be a lot easier if I had access to Sutter’s files. | 如果我有萨特的文件会容易很多 |
[11:20] | Well, I can’t get that to you right now. | 我现在没办法给你那些 |
[11:22] | – Why not? – Because he can’t know we’re doing this. | -为什么 -因为不能让他知道我们的动作 |
[11:26] | Okay, Harvey, last week you told me | 好吧 哈维 上周你跟我说 |
[11:28] | that you were protecting me | 你是为了保护我 |
[11:29] | by not telling me what’s going on. | 才什么都不告诉我 |
[11:30] | Stop protecting me, | 别再保护我了 |
[11:31] | and what the hell is going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[11:33] | I cut a deal with Sean Cahill. | 我跟肖恩·卡荷尔做了笔交易 |
[11:35] | Sutter goes down, Mike gets out. | 扳倒萨特 迈克出狱 |
[11:37] | – Holy shit. – I know. | -我的天呐 -我知道 |
[11:40] | And don’t tell me Mike still doesn’t have anything for you. | 别跟我说迈克还没搞到你要的东西 |
[11:42] | No, he doesn’t. And his trial starts in five days. | 对 他还没有 而还有五天就开庭了 |
[11:45] | – Well, I better get on it. – Thank you, Louis. | -那我最好赶紧开始 -谢谢你 路易 |
[11:56] | Hey, Mike. How’s it going? | 迈克 怎么样了 |
[11:58] | What are you doing here, Gallo? | 你在这里做什么 加洛 |
[11:59] | You know, when I was on the outside, | 你知道 在外面的时候 |
[12:01] | I wasn’t the biggest, I wasn’t the strongest, | 我不是块头最大的 不是最强的 |
[12:04] | I wasn’t even the smartest. | 甚至不是最聪明的 |
[12:06] | but they let me run things. You know why? | 但大家让我管事 知道为什么吗 |
[12:08] | No. I have a feeling you’re about to tell me. | 不知道 但我觉得你马上要告诉我了 |
[12:11] | I had a knack for knowing when something didn’t smell right. | 情况不对的时候我特别敏感 |
[12:15] | Something doesn’t smell right with you. | 你现在就不太对 |
[12:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:18] | You’re gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[12:19] | Harvey didn’t stop by this morning to see you. | 哈维今早没有来见你吗 |
[12:23] | – Tracking my every move now? – I sure as hell am. | -开始紧密监视我了吗 -当然了 |
[12:26] | You think I’m gonna trust the two of you with my freedom? | 你以为我会把我的自由全权交给你们吗 |
[12:28] | Harvey said that he’ll get you out and he will. | 哈维说了他会把你弄出去 就会说到做到 |
[12:30] | And what if he already tried and he can’t? | 那如果他已经试了但失败了呢 |
[12:33] | That didn’t happen. | 没有这种事 |
[12:34] | Yeah, well let me run a little scenario by you. | 是吗 让我们来想一下可能的情况 |
[12:36] | He filed whatever you filed and it didn’t fly. | 他提交了你要提交的文件 但是没有通过 |
[12:39] | Then he came to tell you that, | 然后他来告诉你这件事 |
[12:41] | so the two of you would have your stories straight | 这样你们俩就能统一口径了 |
[12:43] | so you could string me along. | 从而一直操控着我 |
[12:44] | That’s not what happened, Gallo. | 不是这么回事 加洛 |
[12:45] | He came here to see me about my case. | 他是因为我的案子来找我 |
[12:47] | You want to know something, Mike? | 跟你说吧 迈克 |
[12:48] | I don’t give a shit about your case. | 我根本不在乎你的案子 |
[12:51] | So you tell Harvey next time he comes here, | 所以你告诉哈维 他下次再来 |
[12:53] | he better come with some progress. | 最好带来点新进展 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause I’ve got that sense of smell. | 因为我感觉很准 |
[12:57] | And something in here stinks. | 你俩肯定在干脏事 |
[13:08] | Donna Paulsen’s office, how can I help you? | 唐娜·鲍尔森的办公室 有何贵干 |
[13:10] | You have a call from Danbury… | 有一通来自丹伯里… |
[13:11] | I’ll accept the charges. | 我来付费 |
[13:13] | Please hold while your call is being connected. | 正在接通中 请勿挂断 |
[13:17] | – Donna. – My birthday’s not for another week, | -唐娜 -还有一周才是我生日 |
[13:18] | but I appreciate the call. | 但还是谢谢你打来电话问候 |
[13:20] | Your birthday’s not for another five months and six days | 你生日还有五个月零六天呢 |
[13:22] | and you know I know that. | 你明知道我记得很清楚 |
[13:23] | And I also know that you’ll be here | 我也知道你到时肯定在场 |
[13:25] | helping me celebrate with everyone. | 帮我跟大家一起庆生 |
[13:28] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢你 唐娜 |
[13:29] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I’m hanging in. | 还能撑住 |
[13:33] | Good. Now what’s the favor you were going to ask me? | 很好 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[13:36] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:37] | Because you called my line and not Harvey’s, | 因为你打给了我 没打给哈维 |
[13:39] | and I know when my friend needs me. | 并且我能感觉到我的朋友有求于我 |
[13:41] | So why don’t you tell me how I can help? | 说吧 想让我帮你干什么 |
[13:43] | Do you remember that time you impersonated someone for me | 你还记得有次你找人假扮我 |
[13:45] | and almost went to prison? | 差点进了监狱吗 |
[13:47] | Rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[13:48] | I need you to do the exact same thing. | 我想让你故技重施一次 |
[13:51] | Only this time I found a way to make it totally legal. | 只不过这次 我找到了一种完全合法的方式 |
[13:59] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞清楚 |
[14:00] | You want me to delay this man’s execution | 你们想让我推迟他的行刑时间 |
[14:03] | based on his own assertion from 12 years ago | 理由就是他十二年前的那个主张 |
[14:06] | that there’s an alibi witness? | 有人能证明他不在场 |
[14:07] | Your Honor, we understand | 法官大人 我们知道 |
[14:09] | that’s not enough to reopen the case. | 这不足以启动重审程序 |
[14:11] | We’re just asking for more time to locate the witness. | 我们只想申请更多时间来找到那个证人 |
[14:14] | You’ve had 12 years to locate the witness. | 你们有十二年的时间去寻找证人 |
[14:16] | Not to mention that the day the execution is set | 更不用说就在行刑日期确定的当天 |
[14:19] | is the day that their client just happened | 她们的委托人恰好就 |
[14:21] | to suddenly remember the witness in the first place. | 突然想起还有个目击证人 |
[14:24] | He didn’t suddenly remember. | 他不是突然想起的 |
[14:25] | He’s been saying it for 12 years. | 他十二年来一直都是这么跟别人说的 |
[14:27] | And he finally found someone who cares enough about the truth | 并且他终于找到一个足够重视事实 |
[14:31] | to help him find her. | 想帮他找到她的人 |
[14:32] | How dare you. | 好大的胆子 |
[14:34] | I care about the truth. | 我重视事实 |
[14:36] | And I convicted a murderer. | 是我证明了他谋杀 |
[14:37] | Your Honor, this was a brutal murder | 法官大人 这是对两名 |
[14:39] | of two 16-year-old children. | 十六岁少年的血腥谋杀 |
[14:41] | And the families of both of those children are here today | 这两个孩子的家人今天也已到场 |
[14:43] | because they’ve waited 12 years | 因为他们已经等待了十二年 |
[14:45] | for their nightmare to finally end | 想给这场噩梦画上句号 |
[14:47] | and there is no legal reason to prolong their suffering. | 没有任何法律上的理由让他们继续承受这样的折磨 |
[14:50] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[14:53] | you have the power to push Leonard Bailey’s execution | 您有权推迟伦纳德·贝利的行刑日期 |
[14:55] | if you see fit. | 只要您认为理由正当 |
[14:57] | Isn’t it worth doing | 即使他只有1%的可能是清白的 |
[14:59] | if there’s even a 1% chance that he is innocent? | 这么做不也是值得的吗 |
[15:03] | You have one week to find a witness. | 你们有一周时间来找到证人 |
[15:06] | After that, you cannot move to reopen his trial | 一周后 你们就不能再申请重审 |
[15:09] | and his execution date is set in stone. | 他的行刑日期就不会再变了 |
[15:23] | There you are. I’ve been looking for you all morning. | 你在这 我找了你一上午 |
[15:25] | I had something important to do, Louis. | 我之前在忙正事 路易 |
[15:27] | And now I have actual work to catch up on, | 这会也要忙点别的工作 |
[15:29] | so I can’t really talk to you about your date right now. | 所以现在不能跟你聊你约会的事 |
[15:31] | No, no. It’s not about my date. | 不 不 不是约会的事 |
[15:33] | It’s about Harvey’s case. | 是哈维案子的事 |
[15:34] | I know it’s for Mike. | 我知道跟迈克有关 |
[15:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Harvey wants me to reverse engineer Sutter’s trades, | 哈维想让我逆推萨特的那些交易 |
[15:41] | but I can’t do that without access to a trading database. | 但没有交易数据库 我就做不到 |
[15:44] | And we can’t ask the SEC | 并且我们不能向证监会求助 |
[15:45] | because they’re supposed to be on the other side. | 因为他们应该是我们的对手 |
[15:47] | So why are you coming to me? | 那你为什么来找我了 |
[15:48] | Because Stu “Dickface” Buzzini has a database. | 因为斯图·二货脸·布齐尼有数据库 |
[15:50] | And he’s the last person in the world who would help you. | 然而他却是这世上最不愿意帮你的人 |
[15:52] | Donna, please, I would not be coming to you | 求你了 唐娜 如果有别的办法 |
[15:53] | if there was another way, | 我就不会来找你了 |
[15:54] | but I have been up all night and there is no other way. | 我熬了一夜都没想出别的办法 |
[15:58] | I’ll take care of it, Louis. | 我会搞定的 路易 |
[16:02] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给 -这是什么 |
[16:03] | – That’s my guy. – Your guy? | -我的人 -你的人 |
[16:05] | My private investigator. | 我的私家侦探 |
[16:06] | Why doesn’t it say it on the card? | 名片上怎么没写 |
[16:08] | Because a guy that good isn’t in the phone book. | 因为这么优秀的人用不着上电话簿 |
[16:10] | Listen, Rachel, when you get to a certain level, | 瑞秋 达到某种层次后 |
[16:12] | everybody has their person. | 每个人都有自己的人 |
[16:14] | Harvey has Vanessa, I have Carter. | 哈维有凡妮莎 我有卡特 |
[16:16] | And now I do too. | 现在也是我的了 |
[16:17] | No, you have him for this because we don’t have time. | 不 这次借你是因为我们时间不多了 |
[16:20] | After that, you get your own guy. | 下一次 你去找你自己的人 |
[16:22] | I don’t understand, | 我不明白 |
[16:23] | why can’t I use your guy too? | 为什么不能跟你共用一个 |
[16:25] | Because then he wouldn’t be my guy. | 那还怎么能称得上是我的人 |
[16:38] | What can I do for you, Red? | 有什么能为你效劳的 红发女郎 |
[16:39] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[16:40] | You can turn away from that screen for two seconds | 你可以把眼睛从屏幕上挪开两秒钟 |
[16:42] | and introduce yourself to me like a gentleman. | 用绅士的方式自我介绍一下 |
[16:44] | Why is it anytime someone from your office comes to me, | 为什么你们办公室每次有人来找我 |
[16:46] | they’ve always got some kind of comment on my manners? | 都要评论我的礼仪 |
[16:48] | Maybe that’s a question you should be asking yourself. | 也许这个问题你该问自己 |
[16:50] | But I don’t have time to delve into why you’ll never do that | 但我没时间细究你为什么永远不会自己想 |
[16:52] | because I need you to give Louis Litt access | 因为我需要你让路易·利特 |
[16:54] | to your entire securities database. | 查看你的整个证券数据库 |
[16:56] | Listen to me, I don’t know who the hell you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[16:57] | but why exactly am I going to do that for you? | 但我为什么要为你这么做 |
[16:59] | Because when you do, I’ll owe you one, | 因为你这么做 我就欠你一个人情 |
[17:01] | and if you don’t know it already, | 如果你还不知道那我告诉你 |
[17:02] | that’s like anyone else owing you 50. | 我欠你一次比别人五十次都好用 |
[17:05] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[17:06] | Then why don’t you call your friend Larry at Merrill Lynch | 那你可以问问你在美林证券的朋友拉里 |
[17:08] | or Kenny at Morgan Stanley | 或者摩根史坦利投资的肯尼 |
[17:10] | or Howard Jaffe from you know where? | 或者霍华德·杰夫 你知道他在哪的 |
[17:16] | How the hell do you know about Howard? | 你怎么知道霍华德的事的 |
[17:17] | I know about all of them. | 他们的事我都知道 |
[17:19] | Because it’s what I do. | 这是我的专长 |
[17:22] | Okay, uh, you can have whatever you want. | 好吧 你要什么都行 |
[17:25] | Good. And sense you questioned my abilities, | 很好 因为你质疑我的能力 |
[17:27] | you’re not only gonna give Louis that database, | 所以你不但要给路易提供数据库 |
[17:29] | you’re going to treat him with the respect he deserves | 还要在你的余生中 永远给他 |
[17:31] | for the rest of your life. | 应有的尊重 |
[17:32] | I never did anything wrong to him. | 我就没有欺负过他 |
[17:33] | And if you think that’s true, | 如果你真信这句话 |
[17:34] | then you need to take a good look in the mirror | 那你真的需要好好照照镜子了 |
[17:36] | because you violated his bullpen and his mugs. | 因为你玷污了他的大办公室和马克杯 |
[17:40] | And with the exception of my friendship, | 而除了和我的友谊外 |
[17:41] | those are the two most important things in his entire life. | 那是他生命中最重要的两个东西 |
[17:45] | I can see by that look on your face | 你的表情告诉我 |
[17:47] | you’re wondering who I am after all. | 你终于在想我到底是谁了 |
[17:48] | Let me save you the trouble. | 我给你省点麻烦 |
[17:50] | I’m Donna, and I’m awesome. | 我是唐娜 我很厉害 |
[18:08] | Excuse me. I think I’m in the wrong room. | 抱歉 我想是我走错房间了 |
[18:10] | No, you’re not. | 不 没走错 |
[18:13] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文呢 |
[18:14] | I’m his cell mate | 我是他室友 |
[18:15] | and where he is isn’t important right now. | 他在哪不是眼下最重要的问题 |
[18:17] | I got a phone call from a guard | 我接到了狱警的电话 |
[18:18] | saying that my husband wanted to see me, | 说我丈夫要见我 |
[18:19] | and I want to know what’s going on. | 我要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[18:20] | No, you got a phone call from someone saying | 不 你是接到了一个说来自 |
[18:22] | they were calling from Danbury, | 丹伯里监狱的电话 |
[18:23] | which is exactly where that call was made. | 那通电话也确实是这里打出的 |
[18:25] | And now it’s exactly where I’m headed out of. | 那我现在就要离开这个地方 |
[18:27] | I know you’re helping your father make illegal trades. | 我知道你在帮你父亲进行非法交易 |
[18:31] | – What? – You can go ahead and deny it, | -什么 -你可以否认 |
[18:33] | but Kevin told me everything. | 但凯文都告诉我了 |
[18:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[18:45] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[18:47] | Well, I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[18:48] | I don’t care if you believe it or not, | 我不在乎你信不信 |
[18:49] | but you have a small window to come clean with the SEC | 但你只有一个短暂的机会 可以向证监会自首 |
[18:51] | and save yourself. | 以免牢狱之灾 |
[18:52] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这不关你的事 |
[18:53] | but I would never turn on my own father. | 但我告诉你我不会背叛我父亲 |
[18:55] | That’s too bad because if you don’t, | 真不幸 因为如果你不这么做 |
[18:56] | you’re both gonna end up behind bars. | 那你们俩都要进监狱 |
[18:59] | What exactly is in this for you? | 这事对你有什么好处 |
[19:01] | There’s nothing in it for me | 对我没什么好处 |
[19:02] | besides that fact that I care about Kevin. | 我只是因为在乎凯文 |
[19:05] | Listen to me, I used to work for Harvey Specter, | 我曾为哈维·斯佩克特工作 |
[19:08] | your father’s lawyer. | 他是你父亲的律师 |
[19:09] | If he found out that I was doing this, | 要是他知道我这么做了 |
[19:10] | he would kill me. | 肯定要杀了我 |
[19:11] | And what if I tell my father about all this? | 要是我把这事告诉我父亲呢 |
[19:13] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不会的 |
[19:15] | Because Kevin already told me | 因为凯文已经告诉我 |
[19:16] | that you guys are planning to go away on William’s dime, | 你们打算拿着威廉的钱离开 |
[19:18] | so if your father finds out that Kevin’s been talking to me, | 要是你父亲发现凯文告诉了我 |
[19:20] | that dime’s gonna go away. | 就不会给你们钱了 |
[19:25] | Like I said, I’m in the wrong room. | 我说了 我走错房间了 |
[19:48] | Have a seat, Bryan. | 坐吧 布莱恩 |
[19:49] | I just have a few questions, | 我问几个问题 |
[19:50] | and then you can be on your way. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[19:52] | What exactly is this about? | 到底是要问什么 |
[19:55] | – You don’t know? – No. | -你还不知道 -不知道 |
[19:56] | I talked to ten people here and no one will tell me a thing | 我问了十个人谁也不告诉我什么 |
[19:58] | except that this isn’t going to be easy. | 只是说不好对付 |
[19:59] | That’s because the SEC | 因为有人匿名 |
[20:01] | got an anonymous copy of William Sutter’s trading program, | 向证监会递交了威廉·萨特的交易软件 |
[20:05] | and I want to find the son of a bitch who leaked it. | 我要知道是哪个混蛋泄露的 |
[20:08] | Well, I can tell you it wasn’t me. | 我可以告诉你不是我 |
[20:09] | Which is exactly what those ten other clowns just said. | 前面那十个白痴也是这么说的 |
[20:12] | And I’ll tell you what I told them, | 我也把给他们的答案再给你 |
[20:13] | it didn’t magically appear on their doorstep. | 那东西不是从天上掉进证监会的 |
[20:15] | I don’t care how they got it. | 我不管他们是怎么拿到的 |
[20:17] | And if that’s your only question, | 如果你只有这一个问题 |
[20:18] | I need to get back to work. | 那我要回去工作了 |
[20:19] | You’ll leave when I say you can leave. | 我说让你走 你才能走 |
[20:22] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:23] | I said sit the hell down. | 我说让你给我坐下 |
[20:28] | You’ve been a VP for five years, | 你当了五年副经理 |
[20:30] | but you took meetings at Goldman and Morgan last summer. | 但是去年夏天你见过高盛和摩根的人 |
[20:34] | Which I disclosed to Mr. Sutter. | 这件事我告诉过萨特先生 |
[20:35] | I don’t care. You didn’t get those jobs | 我不管 你没得到工作 |
[20:37] | because they didn’t want you. | 是因为他们不要你 |
[20:38] | And now you’re pissed off the people under you | 你现在很生气 因为那些级别比你低的人 |
[20:40] | are making twice your salary, | 却能拿到你两倍的工资 |
[20:42] | so you went running to the SEC. | 所以你跑去证监会告密 |
[20:44] | I already told you I didn’t do that. | 我已经说了我没有 |
[20:45] | Where were you three nights ago? | 三天前的晚上你在哪 |
[20:46] | I was at dinner. You can check. | 在吃饭 你可以查 |
[20:47] | Was it with your old buddy, Henry Reese, | 是和你的老朋友亨利·里瑟吗 |
[20:49] | who just happens to play rec-league basketball | 而他恰巧和五名证监会的律师 |
[20:52] | with five SEC lawyers? | 一起打篮球联赛 |
[20:53] | I haven’t seen Henry in six months, | 我已经半年没见过亨利了 |
[20:55] | and I’m getting a little sick and tired of this interrogation. | 而且我也有点受够了你的审问了 |
[20:57] | Well, I’m getting sick and tired of assholes like you | 我也受够了你这种 |
[20:59] | not taking this thing seriously. | 不把这件事当真的混蛋了 |
[21:01] | What? I didn’t say I wasn’t taking it seriously. | 什么 我没说过我不当真 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I don’t give a shit what you said. | 对 我不在乎你说过什么 |
[21:05] | I give a shit that | 我在乎的是 |
[21:06] | you start listening to what I’m goddamn telling you | 你要开始认真听我说的话 |
[21:08] | because when the SEC gets you on the stand, | 因为当证监会让你出庭作证的时候 |
[21:10] | they’re going to go through your life with a fine tooth comb, | 他们会用放大镜把你的生活翻个底朝天 |
[21:12] | and if you got something to hide, | 如果你有任何隐瞒 |
[21:13] | they’re gonna find it. | 他们都会查出来 |
[21:15] | – I’m sorry. – Good. | -对不起 -很好 |
[21:16] | Get the hell out of my sight and send the next asshole in. | 从我眼前消失 叫下一个混蛋进来 |
[21:25] | Louis, can I talk to you for a minute? | 路易 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[21:27] | Only if you’re here to bring me what I need. | 如果你带来了我想要的东西的话 |
[21:29] | I am. | 我带了 |
[21:30] | That baby will link you directly to our mainframe. | 这个小东西能让你直接链接到我们的主机 |
[21:32] | You need anything else, you come to me. | 如果你还需要其他东西 来找我 |
[21:35] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[21:38] | But that’s not all. | 还没完 |
[21:39] | I also brought a little something | 我还带了另一个小礼物 |
[21:41] | to make things right between us. | 来弥补我们的关系 |
[21:51] | I took the liberty of updating the design. | 我自作主张更新了设计 |
[21:53] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[21:54] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[21:55] | Good. ‘Cause there’s six dozen more in the file room. | 很好 因为档案室还有六打杯子呢 |
[21:58] | Fresh start, bro? | 重新开始 兄弟 |
[22:03] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[22:06] | Hey, Stu. | 斯图 |
[22:08] | What exactly did Donna say to get you to do all this? | 唐娜说了什么让你做出此番举动的 |
[22:11] | She just held up a mirror. | 她只是给我立了面镜子 |
[22:13] | And the truth is, it never hurts to get a second opinion | 事实上 在待人处事方面听取他人的意见 |
[22:15] | on how you treat other people. | 并不是件坏事 |
[22:25] | Jessica, you were right to give me Carter. | 杰西卡 你给我卡特的名片是对的 |
[22:27] | I never would have found out | 没有他我绝对发现不了 |
[22:28] | what happened to Maria Gomez without him. | 玛利亚·戈麦斯的情况 |
[22:30] | Let’s have it. | 说说看 |
[22:31] | She filed for a name change in New Jersey in 2008. | 她2008年在新泽西提交了更改名字的文件 |
[22:34] | What’s her new name? | 她的新名字叫什么 |
[22:35] | That’s just it. | 这就是问题所在 |
[22:36] | Carter couldn’t get it. | 卡特找不到她的新名字 |
[22:38] | The only reason he couldn’t get it | 他找不到的唯一原因 |
[22:39] | is if the state is denying access to those records | 是州政府考虑到她的安全拒绝任何人 |
[22:42] | – for her own safety. – Exactly. | -接触这份记录 -没错 |
[22:43] | She filed numerous restraining orders against her ex-husband, | 她提交了大量对他丈夫的限制令 |
[22:46] | and now her records are sealed for the next two years. | 现在她的文件在接下来两年里都将是保密的 |
[22:49] | All right. I’ll see if there’s someone | 好吧 让我找找看 |
[22:50] | at the Newark DA’s office who can help us. | 纽瓦克地检办公室有没有人能帮忙 |
[22:52] | If not, maybe Harvey knows someone. | 如果我没有 也许哈维能有认识的人 |
[22:57] | I know someone. | 我认识一个 |
[23:01] | My father went to law school with Jim Rogers, | 我父亲和吉米·罗杰斯一起上的法学院 |
[23:04] | the Newark District Attorney. | 他是纽瓦克的地检官 |
[23:06] | And you don’t want to go to your father | 你不想去找你父亲 |
[23:07] | because you don’t want to ask him for a favor. | 是因为你不想找他帮忙 |
[23:09] | I don’t want him to keep seeing me as | 我不想让他一直我当成 |
[23:10] | some little girl who’s always asking for help with something. | 一个总是需要帮助的小姑娘 |
[23:13] | Rachel, being a lawyer means you have to ask people for help, | 瑞秋 身为律师意味着你需要寻求他人帮助 |
[23:16] | no matter who they are, | 不论他们是谁 |
[23:18] | which means if you want to let your father know | 也就是说如果你想让你父亲知道 |
[23:20] | that you’re not a little girl anymore, | 你不再是一个小姑娘了 |
[23:22] | then show him you’re not afraid to ask him for a favor. | 那你要让他知道你不怕求他帮忙 |
[23:37] | Have a seat, Jennifer. | 请坐 詹妮弗 |
[23:38] | I just have a few questions, | 我就问几个问题 |
[23:40] | then you can be on your way. | 你就可以走了 |
[23:41] | I think I’ll stand. | 我想我还是站着吧 |
[23:43] | – You’re not Jennifer. – No, I’m not. | -你不是詹妮弗 -对 我不是 |
[23:45] | I’m not sending another person in here | 在告诉我你到底打的什么算盘之前 |
[23:46] | until you tell me what the hell you’re doing. | 我不会让任何人进来的 |
[23:48] | I’m doing what I said I was gonna do. | 我在做我之前说过要做的事情 |
[23:50] | You said you would shake the trees, | 你说你要试探军情 |
[23:52] | not burn down the whole forest. | 而不是动摇军心 |
[23:53] | – Listen to me– – No, you listen to me. | -听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[23:55] | You’re driving my people away, and that ends now. | 你是在赶走我的手下 这件事到此为止 |
[23:57] | William, I don’t think you understand, | 威廉 你不懂 |
[23:59] | the sooner the son of a bitch who leaked this thing | 那个泄露机密的贱人越早停止 |
[24:01] | stops helping them, | 和他们的合作 |
[24:02] | the better for us. | 对我们越有利 |
[24:03] | What makes you think whoever it is | 你凭什么认为这个人 |
[24:04] | is gonna stop helping them? | 会停止和他们的合作 |
[24:05] | Look, they handed it in anonymously, | 他是匿名递交的材料 |
[24:08] | which means whoever this asshole is, | 也就是说不管这个混蛋是谁 |
[24:10] | the one thing they showed us is, he’s a coward. | 这件事告诉我们的是 他是个胆小鬼 |
[24:13] | And the only way to stop a coward | 阻止胆小鬼的唯一办法 |
[24:15] | is to scare the shit out of them. | 就是吓死他们 |
[24:17] | Well, if winning my case means losing all my employees, | 如果赢意味着失去我所有的员工 |
[24:19] | then forget about the whole thing. | 那这整件事就算了吧 |
[24:20] | – William, we can’t stop– – That’s enough. | -威廉 我们不能停止… -够了 |
[24:23] | Instead of looking for someone | 你现在不应该是寻找一个 |
[24:25] | who did something they already did, | 已经发生的事实的罪魁祸首 |
[24:26] | you’re gonna get back to preparing my defense. | 而应该是回去为我的辩护做准备 |
[24:28] | The next time I see you, | 下次我见到你 |
[24:30] | you’d better be giving the most kick-ass opening statement | 你最好给我一个前所未有的最有力的 |
[24:32] | the world’s ever seen. | 开庭陈诉 |
[24:42] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[24:45] | All right, Kevin, let me explain. | 凯文 听我解释 |
[24:46] | Explain what? That you called my wife in here | 解释什么 冒充我叫我妻子 |
[24:47] | pretending to be me? | 来这里吗 |
[24:48] | Just listen to me, I’m– | 先听我说 我… |
[24:49] | You know, I can’t believe you, man. | 我不能相信你 |
[24:50] | I told you not to tell anyone what we talked about. | 我叫你不要把我们说过的话告诉任何人 |
[24:52] | And I didn’t tell anyone who didn’t already know. | 我也并没有告诉其他人啊 |
[24:54] | And I don’t give a shit | 我才不管 |
[24:55] | because this is none of your goddamn business. | 因为这不关你他妈一点事 |
[24:57] | Yeah, well, I made it my goddamn business | 是 但我让它变成了我的事 |
[24:58] | because there is a freight train headed right at you, | 因为你现在面前正有一辆货车向你驶来 |
[25:00] | and if I didn’t do everything I could to stop it, | 如果我不做点什么阻止它 |
[25:02] | I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. | 我良心过不去 |
[25:02] | Yeah, well, you didn’t stop it. | 但你并没有阻止它 |
[25:04] | You slammed it right into my marriage | 而是直接用它来破坏我的婚姻 |
[25:06] | because Jill and I, | 因为我和吉尔 |
[25:06] | we haven’t fought like we just did | 自打我进监狱的那一晚开始 |
[25:08] | since the night that landed me in here, | 就没有像刚才那样大吵过 |
[25:09] | so from now on, | 所以从现在开始 |
[25:10] | take your goddamn good intentions and go to hell. | 带起你的好心好意给我滚 |
[25:14] | You know what? You should be thanking me. | 你知道吗 你应该感谢我 |
[25:15] | Thanking you for what? Screwing up my life? | 感谢你什么 破坏我的人生吗 |
[25:18] | In case you haven’t noticed, your life is already screwed up. | 提醒你一句 你的人生已经被破坏了 |
[25:21] | You’re in here because of some other guy’s crime, | 你替人顶罪进了这里 |
[25:23] | and if he gets caught, you’re gonna be in here together. | 如果那个人被抓 你们会一起在监狱度过余生 |
[25:25] | And then all of that fictional money | 然后那些他承诺要给你的 |
[25:26] | that he’s dangling in front of you | 虚拟的金钱 |
[25:28] | isn’t gonna be there anymore. | 都会打水漂 |
[25:29] | Now I get why you’re going through all this trouble. | 现在我懂你为什么费心做这些事了 |
[25:33] | You regret that you took a deal for someone, | 你后悔为别人做了交易 |
[25:35] | and he’s out there while you’re in here. | 他现在逍遥法外而你却在蹲监狱 |
[25:37] | Well, I don’t. | 我并不后悔 |
[25:38] | Because I didn’t take this deal for that son of a bitch, | 因为我不是为了那个杂种进了监狱 |
[25:40] | I took it for my wife, who I love, | 我进来是为了我很爱的妻子 |
[25:42] | and if you ever contact her again without my blessing, | 如果你再未经我的允许找她 |
[25:45] | I swear to God I will beat the shit out of you. | 我对天发誓我会痛扁你 |
[25:57] | Donna, where the hell is Louis? | 唐娜 路易在哪 |
[25:58] | He’s working on what you wanted. | 他在给你干活 |
[26:00] | Well, find him because I need him. | 有事 去把他找来 |
[26:02] | Harvey, what’s the matter? | 哈利 有什么问题吗 |
[26:04] | What’s the matter is, I just spent the whole day at Sutter’s | 问题是 我在萨特的公司花了一整天 |
[26:06] | trying to flush out whoever’s in on this with him, | 想要找到是谁跟他共谋了 |
[26:08] | and I got nowhere. | 但一无所获 |
[26:10] | I don’t understand. It’s gonna take time. | 我不懂 这肯定需要时间的 |
[26:11] | This was only one day. | 这才过了一天 |
[26:12] | Which would be true, except Sutter shut me down | 没错 但萨特不让我这么做了 |
[26:14] | and I don’t have another day. | 所以我没有机会去找了 |
[26:16] | And like I said, while I was there, | 我也说了 我在那里时 |
[26:18] | I didn’t see a guilty look on a single person’s face. | 并没有在任何人的脸上看到负罪的表情 |
[26:20] | Because the person you’re looking for | 因为你要找的那个人 |
[26:21] | doesn’t work for William Sutter. | 并不为威廉·萨特工作 |
[26:23] | Holy shit. You found him? | 我去 你找到他了吗 |
[26:24] | I didn’t just find him. I got backup. | 我不仅找到了他 我还有证据 |
[26:26] | The one commonality on all the trades Sutter made money on | 萨特所交易的这些资金的一个共同点是 |
[26:29] | was they preceded some sort of transaction | 他们是通过和一个投资银行 |
[26:30] | involving an investment bank. | 进行这些交易的 |
[26:32] | I know that, but there were 50 different trades | 这我知道 但是有20个不同的银行 |
[26:34] | with 20 different banks. | 牵涉了50桩不同的交易 |
[26:35] | 20 different agent banks. | 是20个不同的代理银行 |
[26:36] | What the hell other kind of bank is there? | 银行还有其他种类吗 |
[26:38] | The kind of bank you hire to give you a second opinion. | 用来给你第二意见的银行 |
[26:40] | Holy shit, the consulting banks. | 我去 咨询银行 |
[26:42] | Exactly, which, by the way, | 正是 而且它们 |
[26:43] | are not required to be disclosed. | 并不要求被公开 |
[26:45] | How many different banks were they? | 有多少咨询银行 |
[26:46] | Just one. And that bank’s consulting division | 就一个 而主管这个银行咨询部的人 |
[26:48] | happens to be run by a man whose first job on Wall Street | 他在华尔街第一份工作的老板 |
[26:50] | was working for William Sutter. | 正是威廉·萨特 |
[27:09] | Sorry to be showing up at your place again, Sean, | 抱歉又来打扰你 肖恩 |
[27:12] | but this can’t wait. | 但是这耽搁不得 |
[27:14] | That’s okay, Harvey. You caught me in a good mood. | 没事 哈维 我现在心情正好 |
[27:15] | Well, I’m about to make it better | 我会让你的心情更好 |
[27:17] | because we found the guy | 因为我们已经找到 |
[27:19] | who’s been feeding Sutter his information. | 那个向萨特提供信息的人了 |
[27:21] | – His name is– – Phillip Allen, I know. | -他是… -菲利普·亚伦 我知道 |
[27:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:24] | He came by to cut a deal two hours ago, | 两个小时前他来找我签协议 |
[27:25] | so I gave him one. | 我跟他签了 |
[27:26] | – No, you goddamn didn’t. – What’s your problem? | -不 你没有 -有什么问题吗 |
[27:28] | My problem is, I drove him to you. | 问题是 他来找你是因为我 |
[27:30] | So what? We’re at the finish line, Harvey. | 那又怎样 这事儿就快结束了 哈维 |
[27:32] | This is what we’ve been after the whole time. | 这就是我们一直想要的结果 |
[27:34] | This is what you’ve been after this whole time. | 这是你一直想要的结果 |
[27:35] | What I’ve been after is getting Mike out, | 我想要的结果是救出迈克 |
[27:37] | so if you think you can weasel out of this deal after– | 如果你觉得你能够就这样逃避交易 |
[27:39] | Harvey, relax. | 哈维 冷静 |
[27:42] | As far as the SEC is concerned, | 就证监会而言 |
[27:43] | Mike led directly to the witness. | 迈克直接指向那位证人 |
[27:44] | That’s going to put that piece of shit away | 这将让那个该死的混蛋的余生 |
[27:46] | for the rest of his miserable life. | 都在监狱中悲惨的度过 |
[27:47] | So Mike’s deal is still intact? | 所以迈克的协议依然有效吗 |
[27:49] | Rock solid. | 坚如磐石 |
[27:51] | We got him, Harvey. | 我们逮到他了 哈维 |
[27:52] | The good guys won. | 最终还是好人赢了 |
[27:56] | Then I guess the next time you see me, | 那么我猜你下次见到我 |
[27:58] | I’m gonna be pretending to be outraged | 我得装作对你没有告知我们 |
[27:59] | that you hadn’t notified us of your new witness. | 你有新证人这件事感到愤怒和震惊了 |
[28:02] | And I’ll be pretending to be outraged | 而我会对不管你扯的什么淡 |
[28:03] | at whatever bullshit you’re trying to pull. | 也都装作愤怒和震惊 |
[28:04] | Well, I’ll try not to be too outrageous. | 好吧 我尽量试着不弄得太夸张 |
[28:06] | You do that. | 就这么办吧 |
[28:09] | – Thanks, Sean. – You’re welcome, Harvey. | -谢谢 肖恩 -不客气 哈维 |
[28:30] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[28:32] | Did I mess something up? | 是我记错了吗 |
[28:33] | I didn’t think we had plans tonight. | 我不记得我们今晚有约啊 |
[28:35] | I’m not here for plans. | 我不是因为和你有约才过来的 |
[28:37] | Then what are you here for? | 那你过来是要做什么 |
[28:38] | I need your help with a case. | 我有个案子需要你帮忙 |
[28:41] | You’re not seriously asking me to help my rival firm, are you? | 你不是真的要叫我帮我的对手吧 |
[28:44] | No, it’s not corporate. | 不 不是商业案件 |
[28:46] | This is from the Innocence Project | 是无罪计划的案子 |
[28:47] | And since when did Jessica Pearson | 从什么时候开始杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[28:49] | take on an Innocence Project case? | 会接无罪计划的案子了 |
[28:51] | Since I asked her to. | 从我请求她这么做开始 |
[28:53] | Well, that’s great, Rachel. I’m proud of you. | 真棒 瑞秋 我为你感到骄傲 |
[28:57] | What do you need? | 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[28:57] | There’s a privacy statute in the state of New Jersey | 在新泽西州有一条隐私权法令 |
[28:59] | that’s preventing me from finding a witness. | 阻碍了我去找一位目击证人 |
[29:02] | And Jim Rogers won’t take a call from you, | 而吉米·罗杰斯是不会接你的电话的 |
[29:05] | but he will from me. | 但他会接我的 |
[29:07] | Exactly. And if you do this for me, | 完全正确 如果你帮我这一次 |
[29:09] | I will owe you one. | 我就欠你一份情 |
[29:10] | Rachel, you’re my daughter. You’ll never owe me one. | 瑞秋 你是我女儿 你永远不欠我的 |
[29:13] | Mm-mm. I’m not here as your daughter. | 我不是以你女儿的身份来的 |
[29:15] | I’m here as a lawyer. | 我是以一位律师的身份来的 |
[29:19] | Then don’t forget this. | 那就不要忘了这一点 |
[29:21] | Because someday, I’m gonna come calling. | 因为有一天 我会找你帮忙的 |
[29:29] | Mike, sit down. | 迈克 坐 |
[29:33] | I hope you didn’t come all the way down here | 我希望你大老远跑来 |
[29:34] | just to tell me that we’re running out of time, | 不是过来告诉我时间不多了 |
[29:35] | ’cause I already know that. | 因为这一点我已经知道了 |
[29:37] | I didn’t. I came here to tell you that we got the guy. | 并不是 我来是想告诉你我们逮到那家伙了 |
[29:40] | – What guy? – The guy who’s been feeding | -谁 -那个一直给萨特提供 |
[29:41] | inside information to Sutter, and I drove him to Cahill, | 内幕消息的人 我把他逼去找卡荷尔了 |
[29:44] | which means you’re getting out. | 也就是意味着你要出狱了 |
[29:47] | Mike, did you hear me? You’re getting out. | 迈克 你听到我说的话了吗 你要出狱了 |
[29:49] | No, I-I know. I… | 不 我 我知道 我 |
[29:53] | Look, the problem is that if you’re gonna get Sutter, | 听着 问题是如果你要给萨特定罪 |
[29:59] | you’re also gonna get Kevin’s wife. | 就同样会牵连到凯文的妻子 |
[30:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[30:03] | Kevin told me that the reason he never cut a deal | 凯文跟我说他一直不接受交易的原因 |
[30:05] | was because his wife was in on it. | 就是因为她妻子也牵连其中 |
[30:07] | Are you kidding me? You’ve been keeping this to yourself? | 你跟我开玩笑吗 你一直把这件事自己瞒着 |
[30:08] | I haven’t just been keeping it to myself. | 我没有只是自己瞒着 |
[30:10] | I also tried to convince Kevin and Jill to both come clean. | 我也在试图说服凯文和吉尔坦白一切 |
[30:13] | Both of them? You went to her? | 他们俩 你去找她了吗 |
[30:14] | – Harvey, listen to me– – No, you listen to me. | -哈维 听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[30:16] | I don’t give a shit what your conscience is telling you. | 我不在乎你的良心在告诉你该怎么做 |
[30:18] | We got the guy. We’re gonna take him down. | 我们逮到这家伙了 我们要把他拿下 |
[30:20] | That means you get out. | 那意味着你可以出狱了 |
[30:21] | I know that, and I love that. | 我知道 我也很想这样 |
[30:23] | But all I need you to do is convince Cahill | 但我需要你去说服卡荷尔 |
[30:25] | to cut Jill a deal too. | 也跟吉尔做个交易 |
[30:28] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没搞清楚 |
[30:30] | This guy came forward. | 这家伙自首了 |
[30:32] | He’s the guy that gets the deal, | 他得到了这笔交易 |
[30:34] | and you’re the guy that gets the deal. | 你也得到了这笔交易 |
[30:35] | – There’s no third deal. – Harvey, please. | -没有第三笔交易了 -哈维 拜托 |
[30:39] | I’ve betrayed this man enough. | 我背叛这个男人的事已经做得够多了 |
[30:42] | I need you to convince Cahill that one person makes a case, | 我需要你去说服卡荷尔一个证人可以搞定案子 |
[30:46] | but two people is a slam dunk. | 但两个证人能让他胜券在握 |
[30:51] | Okay, Mike. I’ll make it happen. | 好吧 迈克 我去说服卡荷尔 |
[31:08] | Louis? Do you have a second? | 路易 有空吗 |
[31:11] | Actually, I don’t, Donna, because I’m going | 实际上 我没空 唐娜 因为我今晚 |
[31:12] | on the most important date of my life tonight, | 即将要去赴我人生中最重要的约会 |
[31:14] | and I have no idea where I’m taking her. | 但我却完全不知道要带她去哪 |
[31:16] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你知道 |
[31:19] | Never heard of this place. | 从来没听过这个地方 |
[31:20] | That’s because it’s an intimate restaurant | 那是因为这是一家在那里已经开了 |
[31:22] | that’s been there 50 years and no one knows about it. | 50年却没什么人知道的私密餐厅 |
[31:24] | Which makes it the perfect place to get to know someone | 这让其作为一个去了解你认为可能 |
[31:26] | you think you might be falling in love with. | 会爱上的那个人的约会场所来说再好不过了 |
[31:27] | Donna, I need to blow her away. | 唐娜 我要震撼到她 |
[31:29] | No, Louis, you need to let her get to know you | 不 路易 你得让她去了解你 |
[31:31] | and let fate take care of the rest. | 然后让命运决定接下来的一切 |
[31:36] | What if I’m not good enough? | 如果我不够好呢 |
[31:38] | You are good enough. | 你足够好了 |
[31:43] | Hey, I thought you were too busy to help. | 我以为你太忙没时间帮忙 |
[31:46] | The truth is, when you asked me for help, | 事实上 你叫我帮忙的时候 |
[31:47] | it wasn’t a great morning for me to be thinking | 那个早晨我心情不好 不愿意去 |
[31:49] | about that kind of thing. | 思考恋爱的事 |
[31:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不大明白 |
[31:52] | I’ve been seeing someone for the last few months, | 我过去几个月一直在和某人交往 |
[31:54] | and we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[31:55] | Tell me the son of a bitch’s name right now | 把那个混账的名字告诉我 |
[31:56] | and I’m gonna freeze his assets by the end of the week. | 本周结束之前我就把他的账户给冻结了 |
[31:58] | His name is Mitchell, and you don’t have to do that. | 他叫米歇尔 你没必要这么做 |
[32:00] | Yes, I do, Donna. You’re everything to me, | 有必要 唐娜 你是我最重要的人 |
[32:02] | and that asshole has no idea what he’s got– | 那个混账完全不知道自己多大福气… |
[32:03] | It was my decision, Louis. | 是我提出分手的 路易 |
[32:07] | Well then, why were you so upset? | 那你怎么这么伤心 |
[32:09] | It’s the same thing it was with you and Sheila. | 这道理和你跟希拉的关系是一样的啊 |
[32:13] | Just because you were the one to break it off with her | 尽管你是先提出分手的人 |
[32:15] | doesn’t mean that your heart wasn’t still broken. | 也不意味着你不会伤心 |
[32:20] | I love you, Donna. | 我爱你 唐娜 |
[32:23] | I love you too, Louis. | 我也爱你 路易 |
[32:41] | Sir, may I help you? | 先生 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[32:42] | Yes, you can direct me to Jessica Pearson. | 有 你带我去见杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[32:45] | Ms. Pearson’s gone for the evening, | 皮尔逊女士晚上不在这里 |
[32:46] | but I can take down your information | 我能替你转达消息 |
[32:48] | and she’ll get back to you in the morning. | 明天早上她就会回复你了 |
[32:49] | You’re not taking anything down. | 你不用转达任何消息 |
[32:50] | I need to speak with someone now. | 我需要立刻跟人对上话 |
[32:52] | You can speak with me, Mr. Forrest. | 有事你可以对我说 福雷斯特先生 |
[32:55] | I assume you’re here to talk about Leonard Bailey. | 我想你来这是要说伦纳德·贝利的事 |
[33:01] | I’m here to show you this. | 我是来给你看这个的 |
[33:04] | This is what that man did to my daughter. | 这是那个男人对我女儿所犯下的罪行 |
[33:06] | Mr. Forrest, I know that this must be incredibly difficult. | 福雷斯特先生 我知道你很难过 |
[33:10] | And it may not seem that way to you, | 也许你不这么想 |
[33:12] | but I am seeking justice for your daughter. | 但我是在为你女儿寻求公正的判决 |
[33:14] | We got justice when that animal was sentenced to death, | 只有那个禽兽被判死刑才是最公正的判决 |
[33:17] | so don’t you try to tell me you’re doing this for her. | 别跟我说这样做是为了她 |
[33:18] | I’m doing this for everyone. | 我这样做是为了所有人 |
[33:20] | The case was grossly mishandled. | 这个案子曾被严重地错误处理了 |
[33:22] | – That’s not for you to decide. – You’re right, sir. | -这不是你能决定的 -说的没错 先生 |
[33:24] | – It’s for a jury to decide. – A jury did decide! | -这是陪审团该决定的 -陪审团也判过了 |
[33:26] | And they weren’t presented with all of the facts. | 他们当时并未看到所有真相 |
[33:28] | The facts are he killed my girl! | 真相就是他杀了我女儿 |
[33:30] | Mr. Forrest, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 福雷斯特先生 我很同情你 |
[33:33] | But I believe in my heart that Leonard Bailey is innocent. | 但我发自内心地相信伦纳德·贝利是无辜的 |
[33:36] | And I’m going to make sure | 而我要确保 |
[33:37] | that he gets the fair trial that he never had. | 他能得到自己从未有过的公正判决 |
[33:39] | By tracking down some junkie witness? | 方法就是找些瘾君子来做证人吗 |
[33:41] | Drug user or not, | 无论她是不是瘾君子 |
[33:42] | Maria Gomez never had a chance to be heard. | 玛利亚·戈麦斯以前都没有机会说出证词 |
[33:45] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to go to my office. | 如果你不介意的话 我得回办公室了 |
[33:46] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我不会离开的 |
[33:49] | Not until you understand that if you are sorry for me, | 除非你意识到如果你真的同情我 |
[33:53] | you wouldn’t have taken this case on in the first place | 当初就不会接这个案子 |
[33:56] | instead of using it to make a name for yourself. | 不会为了名声而接这个案子 |
[34:00] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:01] | You said everything you needed to say, | 你该说的都说完了 |
[34:03] | now walk yourself out of here | 请你马上离开这里 |
[34:05] | before I have security remove you. | 不然我就叫保安来了 |
[34:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:23] | I will be. Thank you, Gretchen. | 会没事的 谢谢你 格雷琴 |
[34:49] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:51] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[34:52] | – There is for me. – All right then, go ahead. | -我有 -好吧 随你谈 |
[34:54] | It won’t make any difference | 反正也没用 |
[34:55] | ’cause I already put in for a transfer. | 因为我已经准备换牢房了 |
[34:57] | – You’re moving to another cell? – Yeah, I am. | -你要搬走了吗 -没错 |
[35:00] | So whatever it is you’re gonna say, | 所以无论你说了什么 |
[35:00] | let’s just pretend you said it, and I let it go, | 我都会假装你说完了 并且忘光 |
[35:02] | and we move in our separate directions, okay? | 之后咱们各走各道互不相见 可以吗 |
[35:08] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我没法这么做 |
[35:11] | – Why not? – Because you were right. | -为什么 -因为你说得对 |
[35:12] | I am pissed that I took a deal to save other people. | 我气自己接受协议来救别人 |
[35:15] | And now I’m sitting in here for two goddamn years | 如今我要在牢里呆上两年 |
[35:17] | while they’re out there. | 他们却逍遥自在 |
[35:20] | If you still want to transfer cells,I get it. | 如果你还是想搬走 我能理解 |
[35:23] | I won’t hold any hard feelings. | 我不会心存芥蒂的 |
[35:25] | I want you to know that hurting you and Jill | 我想让你知道 伤害你和吉尔 |
[35:29] | is the last thing that I wanted to do. | 是我最不想做的事情 |
[35:35] | I’m gonna head to movie night. | 我今晚会去看电影 |
[35:39] | I hope to see you there. | 希望能在那里见到你 |
[35:55] | Jessica, I thought you went home for the night. | 杰西卡 你不是回家过夜了吗 |
[35:57] | I came back. | 我又回来了 |
[35:59] | I heard you had some trouble with the victim’s father. | 听说受害者父亲来找你麻烦了 |
[36:02] | – Gretchen told you. – Yes, she did. | -格雷琴跟你说了 -没错 |
[36:04] | And I’m glad she did. | 还好她跟我说了 |
[36:07] | – Did he threaten you? – No. | -他有威胁你吗 -没 |
[36:09] | I guess I should have told you. | 我当初应该先跟你说 |
[36:11] | People don’t always act rationally when they’re suffering. | 人们在经历悲痛的时候往往不太理智 |
[36:15] | They look for someone to blame. | 他们想找人来怪罪 |
[36:16] | – Yeah, well, he’s blaming me. – Yes, he is. | -于是就怪罪在我身上 -没错 |
[36:19] | – And he’s wrong. – I know. | -他错了 -我知道 |
[36:21] | And that’s an easy thing to understand. | 这事要理解起来很容易 |
[36:24] | But a harder thing to endure. | 但要忍受却很难 |
[36:26] | Well, it just got a little bit easier | 好吧 一想到有你支持我 |
[36:27] | knowing that you’re in it with me. | 我感觉好受了一点 |
[36:33] | Let’s go get a drink. | 我们去喝杯酒吧 |
[36:38] | After what happened before, I think I might have two. | 发生了这么多事 一杯可不够我喝的 |
[36:48] | – Louis, this place is… – It’s too quiet in here,isn’t it? | -路易 这个地方… -太静了是不是 |
[36:50] | The seats aren’t padded. | 椅子上还没垫子 |
[36:51] | – And you hate it, I know it. – No, Louis, it’s perfect. | -你讨厌这里 我就知道 -不 这里很完美 |
[36:55] | It’s exactly what I’d hoped for. | 这里完全符合我的期望 |
[36:58] | Well, I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. | 我想让你知道我有多在乎你 |
[37:02] | – Louis… – I get it. | -路易… -我明白 |
[37:04] | – You don’t feel the same way. – It’s not that. | -你对我没感觉 -不是那样的 |
[37:06] | I have something to tell you, | 我有些事告诉你 |
[37:07] | and I didn’t know how to bring it up. | 我不知该从何说起 |
[37:12] | Or even when, | 也不知该什么时候说 |
[37:13] | but you made such a romantic gesture | 但你表现的这么浪漫 |
[37:15] | that it–it feels wrong not to tell you about it. | 让我觉得不说都对不起你 |
[37:18] | What is it? | 说什么 |
[37:19] | I have a boyfriend who lives in Los Angeles six months of the year. | 我有男朋友并且他每年一半时间住在洛杉矶 |
[37:23] | We care about each other deeply, | 我们非常看重彼此 |
[37:25] | but living across the country takes its toll. | 但是异地恋对我们的感情影响很大 |
[37:30] | So we came up with an arrangement | 所以我们约好了 |
[37:35] | where we allow each other to see other people. | 彼此可以和其他人约会 |
[37:41] | You’re saying you want to date both of us? | 你是说你想同时和我们两个交往 |
[37:44] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[37:47] | The truth is, I’ve never actually taken him up on it. | 其实 我从来都没有真正履行这个约定 |
[37:50] | But then I met you, and here we are. | 直到遇到你 就走到了现在这一步 |
[38:01] | Louis, please say something. | 路易 拜托说句话 |
[38:03] | I need a second. | 给我点时间 |
[38:06] | I-I understand if you want to go. | 如果你要走我完全理解 |
[38:09] | No. I’d like to stay. | 不 我愿意留下来 |
[38:22] | Do you want to go for dinner or just drinks? | 你想去吃顿饭还是就喝点酒 |
[38:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:24] | The truth? I’d rather just go to a dive bar. | 说实话吗 我宁愿找个小酒吧喝酒 |
[38:26] | Sounds perfect to me. | 听起来不错 |
[38:29] | Dad? What are you doing here? | 爸爸 你来这做什么 |
[38:32] | I came to talk to both of you. | 我来跟你们俩谈谈 |
[38:34] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[38:36] | Jim Rogers found your missing witness. | 吉米·罗杰斯找到了你们要找的失踪的证人 |
[38:39] | She died three years ago. | 她三年前去世了 |
[38:48] | Hey, look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[38:50] | I’m headed to movie night, Gallo. | 我正要去电影之夜活动 加洛 |
[38:51] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间在这纠缠 |
[38:52] | This will just take a second. | 不会花很多时间 |
[38:53] | I won’t even make you miss the previews. | 你连片头都不会错过 |
[39:01] | Let’s get this over with. | 那我们赶紧说清楚完事 |
[39:05] | It’s been brought to my attention | 我发现 |
[39:06] | that Harvey came to visit you, not me, again today. | 今天哈维又一次来探望你而不是我 |
[39:09] | And like I told you, | 就像我之前跟你说的 |
[39:10] | he came here to talk about my case. | 他来这是讨论我的案件 |
[39:11] | Yeah, that’s what you said the last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[39:14] | But I got to thinking. | 但我在想 |
[39:16] | And the thing is, you took a deal, | 你已经达成了协议 |
[39:18] | which means you don’t have a case. | 也就意味着你没有案件要考虑 |
[39:22] | Gallo, look, I’m telling you, | 加洛 我告诉你 |
[39:24] | Harvey is going to get you out. | 哈维正努力把你弄出去 |
[39:25] | I know he is. | 这我知道 |
[39:26] | Because I know what you’re up to in here. | 因为我知道你在这里做什么 |
[39:28] | And the reason I know is because I did the same thing myself. | 我知道的原因是因为我也在做同样的事 |
[39:31] | – What are you talking– – You’re informing on your roommate. | -你说什么呢 -你要告发你的室友 |
[39:33] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. This is– | 你都不知道自己在说什么 这是 |
[39:35] | Don’t I? Everybody in here knows | 是吗 这里的每个人都知道 |
[39:36] | that guy’s taken it out. | 那家伙有事隐瞒 |
[39:38] | It doesn’t take a genius to figure out you have access to him. | 是个人都能想到你有机会知道真相 |
[39:40] | So I did some checking. | 所以我调查了一下 |
[39:42] | Turns out Harvey’s representing the kid’s daddy-in-law. | 原来哈维现在是那孩子岳父的代理 |
[39:45] | And I know Harvey does dirty tricks | 而我知道哈维会耍阴谋诡计 |
[39:47] | because that’s what landed me in here. | 因为他就是这么把我弄进来的 |
[39:48] | – Gallo– – You guys are going after Sutter. | -加洛 -你们想抓萨特 |
[39:51] | I know it, and you know it. | 我很清楚 你也清楚 |
[39:54] | And I’ll tell you something else, | 我还要告诉你 |
[39:55] | you don’t get me out of here soon, | 你不快点把我弄出去 |
[39:57] | your bunkmate’s gonna know it too. | 你的室友也要知道了 |
[40:10] | Sean, good, you’re here. | 肖恩 很好 你在这 |
[40:11] | I need you to do something for me | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[40:13] | and you’re not gonna like it. | 不过这事你不会很喜欢 |
[40:13] | Harvey, I need you to sit down. | 哈维 你先坐下 |
[40:16] | What do you mean, sit down? | 什么意思 干嘛要坐下 |
[40:18] | They pulled Mike’s deal. | 他们取消了与迈克的交易 |
[40:20] | – What did you just say to me? – Harvey– | -你刚说什么 -哈维 |
[40:21] | ‘Cause it sounded like you just said | 因为你刚说的听起来 |
[40:22] | that think that you told me was rock solid | 就像你告诉我即使坚如磐石的东西 |
[40:24] | was nothing more than a bucket of shit. | 最后也不过狗屎一堆 |
[40:26] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[40:27] | I want you to say you’ll get his deal back. | 我希望你说你会重新得到那份交易 |
[40:29] | I can’t do that. They pulled the plug. | 这我做不到 他们终止了交易 |
[40:30] | Goddamn it. I drove that guy to you. | 真该死 是我逼他投向了你们 |
[40:32] | Don’t you think that I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[40:33] | But if I tell them that, | 但如果我把事情告诉他们 |
[40:34] | they’re gonna know what we did. | 他们就会发现我们动过手脚 |
[40:35] | Then don’t use Phillip Allen. Cut him loose, | 那就不用菲利普·亚伦 放弃他 |
[40:37] | and let Mike get you what you need. | 让迈克帮你拿到需要的东西 |
[40:38] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:39] | Even if I wanted to do that, | 就算我愿意这么做 |
[40:41] | they’re not gonna let their star witness get away. | 他们也不会让这个主要证人离开的 |
[40:43] | You are the head of the department. | 你是部门老大 |
[40:44] | They will listen to you. | 他们都会听你的 |
[40:45] | You tell them this guy turned out to be full of shit. | 你告诉他们这个家伙就只会胡说八道 |
[40:48] | Then let me put it a different way. | 那我就换句话说 |
[40:49] | I’m not letting my star witness get away | 我不会让我的主要证人就这么离开 |
[40:51] | ’cause I’m not letting that bastard get away | 因为我不会让那个混蛋 |
[40:52] | with bilking people out of their hard-earned money. | 坑了别人的辛苦钱然后逍遥法外 |
[40:57] | Sean, please, | 肖恩 求你了 |
[40:58] | there’s gotta be another way to make this happen. | 一定还有别的办法能达到目的 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry, Harvey. There isn’t. | 抱歉 哈维 恐怕没有 |
[41:07] | Then get the hell out of my sight. | 那从我的眼前消失 |