时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You made a fool out of Dad for the last time. | 这是你最后一次骗爸爸了 |
[00:09] | – Harvey– – Bobby | -哈维 -鲍比 |
[00:10] | You get the hell out of my father’s house. | 你滚出我父亲的房子 |
[00:12] | I am walking out of here with that thing in my hands, | 我要么拿走那个东西 |
[00:15] | or I am putting your firm in the ground. | 要么明早把你的律所置于死地 |
[00:17] | – Take the painting. – You told me that painting | -画是你的了 -你跟我说过那幅画 |
[00:20] | was the one happy memory you had of your mother. | 是你跟你妈妈唯一的快乐回忆 |
[00:23] | 安全与保密信息 你受过任何安保训练吗 你是否曾被判刑 | |
[00:23] | Every application I filled out today | 我今天填的每张申请表 |
[00:24] | asked if I was a convicted felon. | 都问我有没有被判过罪 |
[00:26] | None of these places are gonna hire me after I check that box. | 我选了那个选项 没有地方会雇我 |
[00:29] | A legal clinic isn’t the only way to get back. | 去法律诊所不是重回正轨的唯一途径 |
[00:31] | Are you offering me a teaching job? | 你是在给我提供一份教书的工作吗 |
[00:32] | – I am. – You think this is funny? | -没错 -这很好玩吗 |
[00:34] | Cracks me up that our teacher was in prison last week. | 想到我们的老师上周还在坐牢就快把我笑死了 |
[00:36] | All you care about is proving to me | 你想的从来只有 |
[00:38] | that you should be managing partner, | 向我证明你该做管理合伙人 |
[00:39] | when everyone in the world knows that you shouldn’t. | 即使全世界的人都认为你不应该 |
[00:42] | So, if you think I’m gonna let you be managing partner, | 所以如果你认为我会让你成为管理合伙人 |
[00:44] | you’re out of your goddamn mind! | 那你真是脑子坏掉了 |
[00:46] | One of the students told his parents that you were in prison. | 有个学生告诉了他父母你进过监狱 |
[00:49] | I tried to explain the situation to them, but… | 我试着向他们解释 但… |
[00:52] | I’m sorry, Mike. | 很抱歉 迈克 |
[00:53] | They’re all leaving, Donna– | 他们都要走了 唐娜 |
[00:54] | first Jessica and now Mike. | 先杰西卡 现在又是迈克 |
[00:56] | They’re family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[00:57] | You always talk like we’re your only family. | 你一直说的像只有我们是你的家人一样 |
[00:59] | You need to go make things right with your mother. | 你得处理好和你母亲之间的关系 |
[01:23] | Mike, what are you doing here? | 迈克 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:24] | I thought school started at 7:00. | 学校不是7点上课吗 |
[01:26] | It does. I just don’t work there anymore. | 课是开始了 只是带课的不是我了 |
[01:28] | What? | 什么 |
[01:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:32] | One of the students told their parents I was a criminal. | 有个学生告诉家长我是个罪犯 |
[01:35] | They went to the archdiocese, and… | 他们去找了总主教 |
[01:38] | you know, Father Walker had no choice. | 沃克神父也没办法 |
[01:40] | Why didn’t you tell me this last night? | 你昨晚怎么没跟我说 |
[01:42] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to step on your moment. | 因为我不想破坏你的兴头 |
[01:45] | You were so happy about Louis’ offer. | 路易的邀约让你那么开心 |
[01:47] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna take the day to enjoy my life as a free man. | 我要花一天 享受我作为自由人的生活 |
[01:52] | And then tomorrow… | 明天 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna start all over again. | 我要再重新开始 |
[02:11] | Ray’s downstairs waiting for you. | 雷在楼下等你 |
[02:14] | I didn’t call him. | 我没叫他来 |
[02:15] | I did. | 是我叫的 |
[02:16] | He’s got your black suit and an overnight bag, | 他拿了你的黑西装和过夜包 |
[02:18] | and he’s taking you to the train station. | 他会送你去火车站 |
[02:20] | Donna… | 唐娜 |
[02:21] | You need to go to your father’s funeral, Harvey. | 你得去参加你父亲的葬礼 哈维 |
[02:23] | I can’t. There’s too much going on here. | 我不能 这里事太多 |
[02:24] | Listen to me–you just suffered a huge loss, | 听我说 你刚刚经历了丧亲 |
[02:27] | and you’re acting like it’s business as usual. | 却还一副照常办公的样子 |
[02:29] | I’m acting like I’ve got a job to do. | 我是一副我有工作要做的样子 |
[02:31] | Harvey, if you don’t grieve him– | 哈维 如果你不为他哀悼 |
[02:32] | I will grieve my father in my own way. | 我会以我自己的方式哀悼父亲 |
[02:34] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[02:36] | You’ll bottle it up, and you’ll try to move on, but– | 你只会封闭情感 硬撑下去 但是 |
[02:39] | She’s gonna be there, Donna. | 她也会去 唐娜 |
[02:41] | I know she is. | 我知道 |
[02:43] | But this funeral isn’t about her. | 但葬礼的重点不是她 |
[02:46] | And it’s not about you. | 也不是你 |
[02:49] | It’s about your dad… | 是你父亲 |
[02:51] | the man you love more than anyone in the entire world. | 那个你在这世界上爱他超过任何人的人 |
[02:56] | And if you don’t say good-bye to him, | 如果你不去跟他道别 |
[02:57] | you’re gonna regret that for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子 |
[03:12] | Donna, what are you doing here? | 唐娜 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:14] | The question is, what are you still doing here? | 问题是 你怎么还在这儿 |
[03:16] | I made you an 8:00 reservation to Boston, | 我给你定了早8点去波士顿的班机 |
[03:18] | which means you should be halfway there by now. | 所以你现在应该在路上了 |
[03:20] | I missed my flight. | 我错过了班机 |
[03:24] | Harvey, you never miss your flight. | 哈维 你从不会错过班机 |
[03:27] | And the last time you said you did, | 上次你说你错过时 |
[03:29] | you were lying to me then, too. | 也是在对我撒谎 |
[03:32] | – Donna… – Please tell me | -唐娜 -告诉我 |
[03:34] | you didn’t change your mind about seeing her. | 你不是改主意不想见她了吧 |
[03:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[03:39] | Then what’s the problem? | 那问题在哪 |
[03:44] | I haven’t seen the woman in seven years. | 我已经七年没见她了 |
[03:48] | The last time I did– | 而上次 |
[03:49] | I know what happened the last time you did. | 我知道上次发生了什么 |
[03:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:57] | Every day you go out in the world, | 每天 你都在这个世界里 |
[03:59] | and you find a way to win. | 想办法赢一把 |
[04:01] | It’s who you are. It’s what you do. | 你就是这样的人 你就做这个 |
[04:04] | Donna, this isn’t about winning. | 唐娜 这无关输赢 |
[04:05] | Yes, it is. | 是有关的 |
[04:07] | But it’s not just one person in this case, | 但这次这事并不是只关系到一个人 |
[04:09] | it’s two, | 而是两个 |
[04:09] | and right now you’re both losing. | 现在 你们都在输 |
[04:15] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[04:17] | Then don’t get on that plane. | 那就别上飞机 |
[04:19] | But that bag sitting over there | 但那边的那个包 |
[04:21] | tells me that you’re ready to forgive her. | 让我觉得你愿意原谅她了 |
[04:24] | And if you are, then that’s all you need to do. | 如果是这样 你只需要原谅就行 |
[05:10] | – Nathan. – You remember me. | -纳森 -你还记得我 |
[05:11] | I remember everyone. What are you doing here? | 我记得每个人 你来做什么 |
[05:14] | I’m here because I may not have been there | 我来是因为你去送简历时 |
[05:15] | when you dropped off your résumé, | 我虽然没在诊所 |
[05:16] | but I still run that clinic. | 但那里还是归我管的 |
[05:20] | I’m here to offer you a job. | 我是来给你份工作的 |
[05:22] | – I don’t understand. – Hector Suarez. | -我不明白 -海克特·苏雷兹 |
[05:25] | I’m assuming you remember him, too, right? | 你应该也记得他吧 |
[05:27] | – What about him? – Well, after you left, | -他怎么了 -你走后 |
[05:29] | I picked up your file. | 我把你写的文件捡回来了 |
[05:31] | Don’t tell me–you kept him in the country. | 我猜猜 你把他留在了国内 |
[05:34] | No, Mike. You did. | 不 迈克 是你做到的 |
[05:36] | I thought, “Maybe this guy will become a lawyer someday.” | 我还想”这人或许有天真能当上律师” |
[05:39] | And then I read about you in the paper last year | 然后去年我在报纸上读到了你的事 |
[05:40] | and found out you never did. | 才得知你没当上 |
[05:42] | So you knew that I faked being a lawyer twice, | 你知道我两次假扮律师 |
[05:44] | and you’re still here to offer me a job? | 却还来给我一份工作 |
[05:46] | I wouldn’t be, except for this. | 我本不会 但我看到了这个 |
[05:52] | You told the truth. | 你说了实话 |
[05:54] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我看来 |
[05:54] | that means you’re worth taking a chance on. | 这意味着你值得我冒险试试 |
[05:57] | Wow, you really are a do-gooder. | 你还真是个圣母 |
[05:59] | I’m not here to do good for you. | 我不是为你 |
[06:00] | I’m here to do good for my clinic, | 是为了我的诊所 |
[06:02] | because I’m hiring a partner-level attorney | 因为我能雇城内顶尖律所 |
[06:04] | from one of the top firms in the city | 能达到合伙人级别的律师 |
[06:06] | for the price of the kid who gets me my coffee. | 还只付他倒咖啡的小哥一样低的工资 |
[06:08] | You have a kid who gets you coffee? | 你还有专给你倒咖啡的小哥 |
[06:09] | No, we can’t afford that. | 没有 付不起 |
[06:10] | But if we could, I’d pay him what I’m gonna pay you. | 但如果付得起 我会付他跟你一样的工资 |
[06:14] | So are you in or not? | 你来不来 |
[06:18] | When do I start? | 什么时候上班 |
[06:24] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a suit before. | 我从没见过你穿西装 |
[06:30] | Harvey, you made it. | 哈维 你来了 |
[06:32] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我绝不会错过 |
[06:44] | Harvey, listen, um– | 哈维 听我说 |
[06:45] | You don’t have to say it. I know. | 你不用说 我知道 |
[06:47] | – She’s here. – It’s not just that. | -她也在 -不止如此 |
[06:50] | She asked if she could say a few words about Dad. | 她问她能不能为爸爸说几句 |
[06:53] | And what, you’re gonna let her? | 怎么 你要让她说吗 |
[06:54] | – Harvey– – She is not saying | -哈维 -只要我在这里 |
[06:56] | a single word as long as I’m here. | 她就说不了一个字 |
[06:58] | Yes, she is, and if you make a scene in front of my kids | 不 她能 如果你当着我孩子的面 |
[07:02] | on the day that we put our dad into the ground, | 在我们父亲下葬时闹事 |
[07:03] | I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you, | 我发誓一定把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[07:06] | because she’s my mother, | 因为她是我的母亲 |
[07:07] | and I’m gonna let her say her piece. | 我会让她致辞的 |
[07:14] | Harvey… It’s good to see you. | 哈维 见到你很高兴 |
[07:16] | Wish I could say the same thing, Lily, but… | 莉莉 我也想说我很高兴 但是 |
[07:19] | I’d be lying if I did. | 那就是撒谎了 |
[07:21] | Well, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉你会这么想 |
[07:24] | And whether you believe it or not, I loved your father. | 不管你相信与否 我爱你的父亲 |
[07:27] | And I am sad to see him go. | 他的离世让我很痛苦 |
[07:29] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe it, | 是的 我不相信 |
[07:30] | and I didn’t come here to see you. | 我来也不是为了探望你 |
[07:32] | I came here to honor my father, | 而是来纪念我的父亲 |
[07:33] | so get up there, say what you’re gonna say, | 你就上去吧 说完你想说的 |
[07:35] | and let’s get this over with. | 快点把这事搞定 |
[07:56] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[07:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:59] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[08:02] | I can’t believe it. This is wonderful. | 真不敢相信 太好了 |
[08:04] | I thought maybe you wanted to get dinner tonight. | 不知道今晚你愿不愿意和我一起吃饭 |
[08:06] | There is nothing I would rather do | 没有什么比与你共进晚餐 |
[08:09] | than get dinner with you, but I can’t tonight. | 更让我高兴的了 但是今晚不行 |
[08:13] | I wish you would have called. | 真希望你提前给我打了电话 |
[08:14] | I would have, but, uh… | 我想打 但是 |
[08:17] | You didn’t have my phone number. | 你没有我的电话号码 |
[08:19] | No, I didn’t. | 是的 |
[08:22] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么样 |
[08:23] | I wasn’t really planning on being here two nights. | 我没打算在这里过两晩 |
[08:28] | My firm is in a… | 我的律所现在 |
[08:30] | vulnerable spot right now. | 正处于危险期 |
[08:31] | Harvey, it’s the kids’ art show. | 哈维 今晚有儿童艺术展 |
[08:33] | It’s once a year. I can’t cancel it. | 一年举行一次 我不能取消 |
[08:38] | You know what? This is silly. | 你知道吗 这真是太傻了 |
[08:40] | You flew all the way up here. | 你这么大老远飞过来 |
[08:42] | No. | 不 |
[08:43] | We can do it tomorrow night. | 我们可以明晚一起吃饭 |
[08:55] | Don’t tell me. You took the job. | 我猜猜 你接受了这份工作 |
[08:59] | Actually, until this morning, I didn’t think | 事实上 在今早之前 我根本 |
[09:00] | there was a chance in hell I was getting this job. | 没想到我有可能得到这份工作 |
[09:02] | Sounds to me like you had a friend at the front desk | 听起来你有个做前台的朋友 |
[09:04] | who put your resume at the top of the pile. | 把你简历放在了最上面 |
[09:06] | Sounds to me like I owe that person a beer. | 听起来我欠那个朋友一杯啤酒 |
[09:07] | Just so we’re clear– I’m that guy. | 确认一下 那个人就是我 |
[09:09] | I get the picture. | 我听得懂 |
[09:10] | Welcome to the clinic, Mike. | 迈克 欢迎来到这间律所 |
[09:11] | Thanks, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利佛 |
[09:13] | – I see you met Oliver here. – I did. | -看来你跟奥利佛打过招呼了 -是的 |
[09:14] | – We got along right away. – Good, good. | -我们相处得十分融洽 -不错 |
[09:17] | Well, you’re off to a good start. | 开头很不错 |
[09:18] | I guess the only thing left is for you | 我想现在就剩下告诉我 |
[09:19] | to show me where my desk is. | 办公桌在哪了 |
[09:20] | Right. It’s, uh, right inside that office right there. | 对 就在那间办公室里面 |
[09:25] | I didn’t think I was getting an office. | 我没想到我会有间办公室 |
[09:28] | Look, just because I’m paying you dick | 就因为我付得工资低 |
[09:29] | doesn’t mean I’m not gonna give you the tools for the job. | 不代表我会不提供你工作必备的用具 |
[09:31] | What exactly is my job? ‘Cause as far as I can tell, | 我的工作到底是什么 因为就我看来 |
[09:34] | I’m the only one here with an office. | 我是这里唯一一个有办公室的人 |
[09:36] | Everybody listen up. | 所有人注意 |
[09:38] | You have a new supervisor starting today. | 从今天起你们有新主管了 |
[09:39] | His name is Mike Ross. | 他叫迈克·罗斯 |
[09:42] | Mike is from Pearson Specter Litt, | 迈克来自皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所 |
[09:44] | and he knows more about law than all of you combined. | 他懂的法律知识比你们加起来的都多 |
[09:46] | So, if Mike tells you to do something, you do it. | 所以 迈克说什么你们就照做 |
[09:49] | I don’t mean to question the new world order, | 我无意质疑世界新格局 |
[09:51] | but what is his title? | 但想问他的头衔是什么 |
[09:53] | Great question, Marissa. | 问得好 玛莉莎 |
[09:56] | senior individual in charge of you? | 负责监督你们的高管 |
[09:59] | Any more queries? I didn’t think so. | 还有别的问题吗 我看没有了 |
[10:01] | All right, back to work. Let’s go. | 好了 都继续工作吧 抓紧 |
[10:03] | You really weren’t kidding | 你当时说这么做是为你自己 |
[10:04] | when you said you were doing this for you. | 还真不是开玩笑的 |
[10:05] | No, I wasn’t. | 没错 |
[10:07] | I’ve been trying to get somebody in this position | 我想办法用这点薪水给这个位置找人 |
[10:09] | for this money for the last ten years, | 已经找了十年 |
[10:10] | and now that I have… | 既然我现在找到了 |
[10:13] | I’m gonna take full advantage of it. | 就得好好利用起来 |
[10:14] | Then why don’t you go back to wherever your office is | 那你现在最好回到自己办公室里 |
[10:16] | and stay there for the rest of the year? | 今年就不用再出来了 |
[10:18] | ‘Cause I’ll be busy kicking ass out here. | 因为我得忙着在这大显身手呢 |
[10:20] | That’s what I like to hear. | 就等你这句话了 |
[10:32] | Hey, who do you have to know around here to get a good table? | 想在这里订个好座位应该找谁 |
[10:35] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[10:37] | Do my eyes deceive me, | 是我眼花了 |
[10:39] | or do you look just like my big brother, | 还是你长得真的太像我哥哥 |
[10:41] | only older, fatter, and douchier? | 只是更老更胖更混蛋 |
[10:43] | I appreciate you noticing. I put in a lot of effort. | 感谢你注意到了 变成这样不容易 |
[10:45] | Seriously, Harvey, why are you here? | 说真的 哈维 你怎么会在这里 |
[10:48] | I thought it was time to, uh, make my peace with Mom. | 我认为是时候和母亲重归于好了 |
[10:52] | Harvey, that’s great. | 哈维 太好了 |
[10:54] | But, uh, a lot has been said over the years. | 这些年里你们的摩擦太多 |
[10:58] | You can’t just show up on Mom’s door. | 你不能就这样出现在母亲面前 |
[11:01] | Actually, I already did. | 事实上我已经见过她了 |
[11:04] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[11:05] | I went over to the college. | 我去了大学里 |
[11:07] | She’s having an art opening tonight for her students, | 她今晚要忙着为学生举办艺术展开幕 |
[11:09] | so we’re gonna have dinner here tomorrow night. | 所以我们约好明晚在此共进晚餐 |
[11:12] | Well, then I will get you a table. | 那我肯定给你们安排座位 |
[11:14] | And what you’re going to do | 你要做的是 |
[11:15] | is cancel whatever fancy bullshit hotel you booked, | 取消掉你预定的不管什么狗屁豪华酒店 |
[11:19] | and you’re going to stay the night with us. | 你今晚得和我们待在一起 |
[11:21] | Marcus, come on, I’m at the Ambassador Suite at the Ritz. | 马库斯 拜托 我可住在里兹大使套房 |
[11:24] | Don’t think of saying no | 别想拒绝我 |
[11:25] | because I’m going to tell Katie and the kids that you’re here. | 因为我会告诉凯蒂和孩子们你来了 |
[11:27] | You guys offer room service? | 你们提供客房服务吗 |
[11:28] | If by “Room service,” | 如果你说的客房服务是指 |
[11:29] | you mean string cheese and Triscuits, | 提供纤丝奶酪和低盐全麦饼干 |
[11:32] | oh, yeah, we’ve got room service. | 是的 我们的确有客房服务 |
[11:34] | All right, well, then count me in. | 好吧 那就把我算上 |
[11:38] | Marissa, right? Mike. | 玛莉莎 是吗 我是迈克 |
[11:41] | I know. The new boss. | 我知道 新老板 |
[11:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:45] | It’s nothing– It’s just where I come from, | 没什么 只是在我以前的律所 |
[11:47] | the, uh–the bosses don’t bike to work. | 老板们从来不骑车上班 |
[11:49] | I guess this is no Pearson Specter Litt. | 我想这里不是皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所 |
[11:51] | No, it’s not, which is actually why I came here. | 这里不是 其实这正是我来的原因 |
[11:54] | I’m glad, because there are a lot of people here | 我很高兴如此 因为你可以 |
[11:55] | who could really use your help, but I’m not one of them. | 帮到这里很多人 但我不是其中之一 |
[12:02] | Aren’t you still a law student? | 你不是还在上法学院的学生吗 |
[12:03] | A law student who’s won every case I’ve had since I’ve been here. | 是一个自从到这里就没输过的法学院学生 |
[12:06] | Great, so I guess that means you have everything under control | 不错 那么我想这意味着普莱斯一案 |
[12:07] | on the Price case, then? | 都尽在你掌控之中了 |
[12:09] | – You just got here. How did you– – I’m a fast reader. | -你才刚来怎么就 -我阅读速度很快 |
[12:11] | Marissa, I’m not trying to throw my weight around here | 玛莉莎 我并不想在我上班的第一天 |
[12:13] | on the first day, | 就指手画脚 |
[12:13] | but according to her file, | 但是根据她的资料 |
[12:14] | Miss Price missed her court date, | 普莱斯小姐错过了她的开庭日期 |
[12:17] | which means I need to know what your plan is. | 所以我需要知道你的计划 |
[12:19] | My plan is to have Miss Price explain that she is a single mother | 我的计划是让普莱斯小姐解释说她是单身母亲 |
[12:22] | living in an apartment with a broken window | 住在一间好几个月来窗户破损 |
[12:23] | and no heat for months, | 而且没有暖气的公寓里 |
[12:25] | and they’re trying to kick her out. | 他们还想要把她赶走 |
[12:28] | And if all you’re gonna do is tell the judge | 如果你只是要告诉法官 |
[12:30] | that it’s not fair, you’re gonna lose. | 这不公平 你会输的 |
[12:32] | – You need legal foundation. – I have legal foundation. | -你需要法律依据 -我有法律依据 |
[12:35] | Berger V. Chozick– | 伯格诉柯西克一案 |
[12:36] | tenants are permitted to seek injunctive relief | 如果重要的要求没有得到解决 |
[12:38] | if vital repair requests have gone unanswered. | 租户是可以寻求法令救济的 |
[12:40] | Then I hope you have backup, ’cause the attorneys | 那么我希望你还有后备计划 因为 |
[12:42] | representing the other side have kicked out | 对方律师们在过去的六年里 |
[12:43] | 300 tenants in the past six years, | 已经赶走了300名租户 |
[12:45] | which means they are not messing around. | 也就是说他们有点真本事 |
[12:46] | I’m not either, | 我也是 |
[12:47] | which is why I have Miss Price coming in at 3:00 tomorrow. | 所以我请了普莱斯小姐明天3点来一趟 |
[12:50] | So is there anything else I can help you with? | 所以还有什么我可以帮到你的吗 |
[12:52] | Or maybe you can spend some time | 或者你可以 |
[12:53] | on some of the other people’s cases around here. | 花些时间在别人的案子上 |
[13:07] | Louis, I need your help. | 路易 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:08] | – Of course. What is it? – Teddy Doyle just called. | -当然 怎么了 -泰迪·道尔来了电话 |
[13:11] | He has an emergency. | 他遇到了紧急情况 |
[13:12] | So you mean Harvey needs my help. | 所以是哈维需要我的帮助 |
[13:13] | – Louis– – Donna, | -路易 -唐娜 |
[13:14] | give me one good reason why I should help him. | 有哪怕一个我该帮他的理由吗 |
[13:16] | You’re not helping Harvey, Louis. | 你不是在帮哈维 路易 |
[13:17] | You’re helping the firm. Teddy is a client of all of us. | 你是在帮律所 泰迪是我们公司的客户 |
[13:19] | No, Harvey made it clear that there is no us. | 不 哈维说的很清楚 我和他没关系了 |
[13:22] | Louis, Harvey’s going through something right now. | 路易 哈维正经历着一些烦恼 |
[13:24] | His outburst wasn’t about you. | 他那股无名火并不是冲你 |
[13:26] | You can believe whatever you want, | 你信什么是你的自由 |
[13:28] | but Harvey lashed out at me, and now he’s not even man enough | 但哈维对我破口大骂 现在却连亲自 |
[13:31] | to come to me to ask me for help himself? | 来求我帮忙的胆量都没有 |
[13:33] | Why should I even lift a finger to help him? | 我凭什么帮他任何忙 |
[13:34] | Because he went to go make things right with his mother. | 因为他想和他母亲和好 |
[13:38] | And he did it because of how he felt after he lashed out at you. | 他之所以这么做是因为骂你给他的感受很糟 |
[13:41] | Otherwise, he’d be taking care of Teddy himself. | 否则 他现在就在亲自处理泰迪的案子了 |
[13:45] | So you want to help him or not? | 所以你到底帮不帮他 |
[13:48] | What do you need me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[13:54] | Mike? What’s going on? | 迈克 家里怎么乱成这样 |
[13:56] | Rachel. I thought you weren’t getting home till 8:00. | 瑞秋 你不是八点才到家吗 |
[13:58] | – It’s 8:30. – I guess I lost track of time. | -已经八点半了 -我都忘了时间了 |
[14:00] | I have just been buried in this paperwork. | 我一直忙着整理这些文件 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I can see that. Are we being audited? | 看得出来 我们是被审计了吗 |
[14:07] | I got a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[14:08] | And I would have called you right away, | 我本来要立刻打电话告诉你的 |
[14:10] | but I’ve been swamped from the minute I walked into the clinic. | 但是从我走进法律诊所开始就一直很忙 |
[14:12] | You got a job at a legal clinic? | 你在法律诊所找到了一份工作 |
[14:14] | – Mike, that’s amazing. – Yeah, it is. | -迈克 这真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[14:18] | Yes, they know about me. | 是的 他们知道我的事 |
[14:19] | In fact, it’s the reason I got hired. | 事实上 那正是我被录用的原因 |
[14:22] | Let me guess. They were smart enough to appreciate | 我猜猜看 他们很聪明得明白 |
[14:25] | they can get someone with your experience | 雇佣和你同样经验的人 |
[14:26] | for ten cents on the dollar. | 要花比你贵十倍的价格 |
[14:28] | You got it. | 就是这样 |
[14:29] | $35,000 a year to be exact. | 确切来说是3.5万美元一年 |
[14:33] | Mm! Which means… | 也就是说 |
[14:35] | We should probably start packing up the place now, | 我们现在就应该开始打包了 |
[14:38] | ’cause we definitely cannot afford to live here anymore. | 因为我们肯定是住不起这里了 |
[14:42] | I would live in a shoebox with you | 我愿意和你住在鞋盒里 |
[14:46] | if it meant you were happy. | 只要你开心 |
[14:47] | Aw, I think you meant that you would live in a shoebox | 我觉得你是说你愿意和我住在鞋盒里 |
[14:49] | as long as the Thai place still delivered. | 只要泰餐店还外送 |
[14:52] | – And the sushi place. – Of course. | -还有寿司店 -当然了 |
[14:59] | – Want one? – You kidding me? | -要来一瓶吗 -开玩笑吗 |
[15:01] | After reading “Pinkalicious” for the seventh time, | 在读《粉红女孩》第七遍以后 |
[15:04] | I need a six-pack. | 我需要六瓶 |
[15:12] | It was nice putting them to bed. | 哄他们睡觉的感觉很棒 |
[15:15] | Oh, yeah, let’s hear you say that after doing it 365 days a year. | 等你一年365天每天如此之后再看感受吧 |
[15:19] | I thought Katie put them to bed most nights. | 我还以为大多数时候是凯蒂哄他们睡觉 |
[15:22] | Yeah. I was saying it for her. | 是啊 我就是替她说的 |
[15:26] | Thanks for making me stay over, Marcus. | 谢谢你让我住下 马库斯 |
[15:31] | Well, maybe after tomorrow night, | 也许明晚过后 |
[15:34] | you can do it more often. | 你能多来几次 |
[15:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:44] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[15:47] | I’m Lily. | 我是莉莉 |
[15:49] | I was married to Gordon for almost 30 years. | 我和戈登结婚将近30年 |
[15:52] | We didn’t make it the whole 30, and for a long time, | 但没满30年 而正因为如此 |
[15:55] | I considered myself a failure because of that. | 有很长一段时间 我认为自己是个失败者 |
[15:59] | But Gordon didn’t. | 但是戈登没有 |
[16:02] | A few years after our divorce, | 在我们离婚几年后 |
[16:04] | I wanted to apologize for things not working out. | 我想要为婚姻出了问题向他道歉 |
[16:09] | He just smiled and said, | 他笑了笑说 |
[16:12] | “Lily, what the hell are you talking about? | “莉莉 你说什么傻话呢 |
[16:15] | We achieved something together | 我们在一起是有成果的 |
[16:17] | that neither one of us could have done on our own.” | 是我们单独绝对达不到的成果” |
[16:22] | Our sons… | 我们的儿子… |
[16:25] | Harvey and Marcus. | 哈维和马库斯 |
[16:27] | When Gordon was on the road, he would call home… | 戈登出门的时候 总会打电话回家 |
[16:31] | Six times a day to check on them. | 每天六个电话来询问他们 |
[16:33] | Did they eat enough dinner? | 他们晚餐吃饱了吗 |
[16:35] | Had they done homework? | 他们作业做完了吗 |
[16:38] | How many points did Marcus score? | 马库斯考了多少分 |
[16:42] | Did Harvey get his tux for the prom? | 哈维拿到他舞会用的晚礼服了吗 |
[16:46] | Gordon was proud of a lot of things in his life, | 戈登这辈子有太多值得骄傲的事情 |
[16:48] | but none of it compared | 但是什么也不能 |
[16:51] | to how proud he was of them. | 和他们相提并论 |
[16:55] | They were his everything. | 他俩就是他的一切 |
[17:00] | No matter where he is… | 不管他身处何地 |
[17:04] | I know he is watching over them right now. | 我知道此时此刻他也还在守护着他们 |
[17:26] | – What are you doing here? – Doing my job. | -你来干什么 -做我的工作 |
[17:28] | This is my case, not yours. | 这是我的案子 不是你的 |
[17:29] | No, Marissa. | 不 玛莉莎 |
[17:30] | It’s our case. We’re on the same side. | 这是我们的案子 我们是同一战线的 |
[17:32] | And if you’d just listen to me, you might learn something. | 如果你听听我的话 也许能学到一些东西 |
[17:34] | – Like what? – Like the ways | -比如呢 -比如经验老道的律师 |
[17:36] | experienced attorneys can trick you. | 可能会对你耍的花招 |
[17:37] | I’m not gonna get tricked, so… | 我才不会被耍 所以 |
[17:39] | if you don’t mind, I’d like to meet with my client. | 如果你不介意 我得去见我的当事人了 |
[17:41] | I’ve already met with her. | 我已经见过她了 |
[17:43] | You met her without me? | 我还没到你就见了她 |
[17:44] | – When did you do this? – Half hour ago. | -什么时候的事 -半个小时前 |
[17:46] | You said 3:00, so I called her in at 2:30 | 你约的三点 所以我叫她两点半过来 |
[17:48] | because I knew you wouldn’t give me the chance to meet her, | 因为我知道你不会给我和她见面的机会 |
[17:50] | just like I know the other side | 就像我知道对方律师 |
[17:51] | is gonna approach her when you’re not there. | 会趁你不在时去接近她 |
[17:53] | – They can’t do that. – Why? | -他们不能这么做 -为什么 |
[17:55] | Because it’s unfair? | 因为这样不公平吗 |
[17:55] | – Because it’s illegal. – Only if she pursues them, | -因为这是违法的 -只有她提起诉讼才算 |
[17:57] | which she’ll never do because they’re gonna find out | 这是不可能发生的 因为他们会找到 |
[17:59] | whatever her weak spots are, and then they’re gonna offer her | 她身上的薄弱点 然后他们会 |
[18:01] | exactly the amount she needs to get by, | 提出恰好适合她的要求 |
[18:03] | and then she’s gonna take it. | 之后她就会接受 |
[18:05] | If she does that, she’ll end up homeless. | 如果她这么做 她最后会落得无家可归 |
[18:07] | Which is why we need to be prepared for it to happen. | 这就是我们需要为防止此事做准备的原因 |
[18:10] | Now, do you want to work on this thing together or not? | 现在 你愿不愿意一起处理这个案子了 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you | 我很抱歉在你来之前 |
[18:23] | that she was gonna speak before you got here. | 没告诉你她会致辞的事 |
[18:26] | I just didn’t have it in me to have it out with you. | 只是我真的没有跟你坦白的勇气 |
[18:29] | It’s okay, Marcus. | 没关系 马库斯 |
[18:33] | She got to you, didn’t she? | 她感动了你 对吗 |
[18:35] | I’m sad about Dad. | 我是为老爸难过 |
[18:37] | And, yeah, she pulled on that string, | 没错 她用我对父亲的感情触动了我 |
[18:40] | but one speech doesn’t make up for everything. | 但是一个致辞不能弥补一切 |
[18:44] | Maybe it doesn’t. | 或许是不能 |
[18:46] | But you have to start somewhere. | 但总得有个开头 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:54] | I’m gonna head back home. | 我得动身回去了 |
[18:55] | Oh, come on, Harvey, come to the house for the wake. | 别这样 哈维 来家里守灵吧 |
[18:59] | I got a few things I got to take care of at work. | 我工作上还有些事情要做 |
[19:01] | Oh, come on, Harvey, you’re not leaving because of work. | 别瞎扯 哈维 你不是为了工作走 |
[19:09] | It’s time to let things go. | 是时候放下了 |
[19:14] | I complained about the heat not working a million times. | 我已经说过好多次暖器坏了 |
[19:17] | Landlord always says he’s gonna fix it, | 房东总是说他会修的 |
[19:19] | and then nothing happens. | 然而并没有 |
[19:20] | We couldn’t afford to move, so I was just making do, | 我们没钱搬家 所以我只能凑合 |
[19:22] | but then my little guy– he got asthma. | 但之后我的小家伙 他得了哮喘 |
[19:26] | The doctor said that we need to keep all of the windows shut, | 医生说为了防止污染物危害 |
[19:31] | keep out the pollution, | 要把窗户关好 |
[19:32] | but the window in the living room– | 但是客厅的窗户 |
[19:34] | it’s been broken for seven months. | 已经坏了七个月了 |
[19:36] | My son is only three years old. | 我儿子才三岁 |
[19:38] | The sound of him wheezing at night… | 听着他晚上的喘息声 |
[19:41] | not knowing if he’s gonna wake up in the morning… | 都不知道他能不能熬到白天 |
[19:44] | So I thought, “Since that slumlord only cares about money, | 所以我想 既然房东眼里只有钱 |
[19:47] | “I’m not gonna pay rent | 那我不付房租了 |
[19:48] | until he fixes the window and turns on the heat.” | 直到他修好窗户和暖器 |
[19:51] | I’m so sorry, Sofia. | 我很抱歉 索菲亚 |
[19:53] | – That sounds terrible. – It is. | -这听起来糟透了 -确实如此 |
[19:56] | And no one should have to live like that. | 没有人该过这种日子 |
[19:58] | But by violating your lease, he has grounds to evict you, | 但是违反租约 他有理由驱逐你 |
[20:02] | which is why you have to give him a check | 这也是为什么你要 |
[20:03] | for the money you owe him while this case moves forward. | 把欠他的钱补上这个案子才能有所进展 |
[20:06] | I-I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[20:07] | You don’t have the money anymore. | 你已经没钱了 |
[20:09] | I had to buy blankets, space heaters. | 我得买毛毯 小型取暖器 |
[20:12] | There were a couple of nights that AJ’s breathing was so bad, | 有几个晚上AJ呼吸非常困难 |
[20:15] | we had to go to a motel down the street. | 我们甚至得去街边的旅馆凑合 |
[20:17] | Don’t worry, Sofia. | 别担心 索菲亚 |
[20:18] | Not only are we gonna get your window fixed, | 我们不仅会把你的窗户修好 |
[20:21] | but I promise you, you’ll get to keep your home, too. | 而且我保证 你也能保住你的家 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:36] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[20:38] | You just told her you were gonna fix her problem. | 你刚刚告诉她你能解决她的问题 |
[20:39] | Because I’m going to fix her problem. | 因为我会解决她的问题的 |
[20:41] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[20:41] | Even if you think you can make everything better, | 即使你认为你可以让事情好转 |
[20:43] | you don’t guarantee that to a client. | 你也不能给委托人打这样的包票 |
[20:47] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[20:48] | Maybe you don’t care about these people, but I do. | 或许你对这些人漠不关心 但我关心 |
[20:51] | And I’m willing to fight to make sure | 为了确保他们能保住自己的家 |
[20:52] | they stay in their home, and I’m not afraid to tell her that. | 我愿意战斗 我也不怕告诉她这一点 |
[20:54] | This is not about caring. | 这不是你关不关心的问题 |
[20:57] | There’s a real world out there, and like I told you, | 外面的世界很现实 而且我告诉过你 |
[20:59] | there’s an experienced lawyer on the other side | 对手都是经验老道的律师 |
[21:01] | looking to exploit our mistakes. | 在等着我们犯错 |
[21:02] | If you over-promise and under-deliver, | 如果你承诺太多而实现太少 |
[21:04] | you’re just making them that much more vulnerable | 你只会让他们在这场不公平的交易中 |
[21:06] | to a shitty offer. | 处于更加劣势的地位 |
[21:07] | Is that what they taught you in Corporate Lowballing 101? | 这就是商业低球效应入门课教你的东西吗 |
[21:07] | 低球效应又称虚报价格技术 是社会心理学顺从技巧之一 | |
[21:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:10] | You don’t give a shit about these people, | 你根本不在乎这些人 |
[21:11] | and Nathan and everyone else here | 纳森和其他人 |
[21:13] | might be buying your bullshit, | 也许信了你的鬼话 |
[21:15] | but I know why you’re really here. | 但我知道你为什么来这儿 |
[21:19] | I get it. You checked up on me. | 我明白 你调查过我 |
[21:22] | I didn’t need to check up on you. | 我不需要调查你 |
[21:23] | I’ve heard your story a thousand times. | 你这种人的事迹我之前听的够多了 |
[21:25] | You couldn’t hack it at your corporate law firm, | 你在你的商业律师事务所干不下去了 |
[21:27] | so you’re slumming it here until you can figure out | 所以你就在这里委曲求全 |
[21:29] | a way to jump back into your cushy, | 直到想办法回到你那个轻松的 |
[21:31] | stick-it-to-the-working-man job. | 专门找工人麻烦的工作中去 |
[21:36] | I see that I’m right. | 看来我说对了 |
[21:38] | So keep your wisdom to yourself, | 把留着你的聪明才智吧 |
[21:41] | because I’m actually here to help people, | 因为我是来这里帮助人的 |
[21:44] | not just remind them what a cruel world it is out there. | 而不仅是提醒他们这世界有多残酷 |
[21:54] | – Harvey Specter’s office. – Donna, it’s me. | -哈维·斯佩克特办公室 -唐娜 是我 |
[21:57] | Harvey. Hey. Are you almost here? | 哈维 你快到了吗 |
[22:00] | Because your 6:00 is in the conference room. | 你六点应该到会议室的 |
[22:02] | I’m not back in New York yet. | 我还没回到纽约呢 |
[22:04] | – You were right, Donna. – About what? | -你是对的 唐娜 -关于什么事 |
[22:07] | If I’d missed his funeral, | 如果我错过了他的葬礼 |
[22:08] | I never would be able to forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅我自己的 |
[22:13] | Good luck making up with your mom. | 祝你能和你妈妈言归于好 |
[22:16] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:18] | Because you’ve never missed a flight | 因为你这一生中 |
[22:19] | in your entire life. | 从来没有错过班机 |
[22:21] | And the only reason you’d stay longer | 而且你会留下的唯一原因 |
[22:22] | is if things were going better than you thought they would. | 就是事情发展得比你预想的要好 |
[22:27] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢你 唐娜 |
[22:28] | I don’t need your thanks, Harvey. | 我不需要你道谢 哈维 |
[22:29] | I’m just really happy you’re there. | 我很开心你能去 |
[22:41] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[22:42] | How could she not know? | 她怎么能不知道呢 |
[22:44] | – I checked the box. – You did. | -我挑勾了 -没错 |
[22:46] | But I was the one who brought the application to Nathan, | 但是 是我把申请表给纳森的 |
[22:49] | and he told me not to tell anyone. | 而且他跟我说不要告诉任何人 |
[22:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:52] | Because he didn’t want them to judge you. | 因为他不想让他们来评判你 |
[22:54] | I would have thought everyone knew anyway. | 我本以为大家无论如何都会知道的 |
[22:56] | Why would you think that? | 为什么 |
[22:58] | Because it was all over “The Journal.” | 因为《日报》上到处都是报道 |
[23:00] | People here don’t read “The Journal.” | 我们这里不看《日报》 |
[23:02] | We read “The Huffington Post.” | 我们看《赫芬顿邮报》 |
[23:05] | So what Marissa thinks is what they all think? | 所以他们的想法都和玛莉莎一样 |
[23:07] | I don’t know, but for what it’s worth, | 我不知道 但是无论如何 |
[23:09] | I wouldn’t have said anything | 不管纳森是否叮嘱过我 |
[23:10] | whether Nathan told me to or not. | 我都不会说的 |
[23:13] | It’s not my story to tell. | 这不是我该说的事情 |
[23:15] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利佛 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[23:54] | You made your strawberry pie. | 你做了草莓派 |
[23:57] | It was his favorite. | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[23:59] | Maybe you forgot it was mine, too. | 可能你忘了 也是我最喜欢的 |
[24:01] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[24:06] | It was a nice speech. | 悼词很棒 |
[24:08] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[24:13] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[24:16] | when my parents died, | 我父母去世的时候 |
[24:17] | I felt like I was completely alone in the world. | 我觉得在这个世界上我是孤身一人了 |
[24:21] | I don’t want you to feel that way. | 我不希望你也有这种感觉 |
[24:23] | I want you to know that whether you want me | 我想让你知道 无论你的生活中 |
[24:26] | in your life or not, | 是否需要我的存在 |
[24:29] | you still have a mother that loves you | 你仍然有一个爱你的妈妈 |
[24:32] | and will always be there for you. | 一直都会在你身边 |
[24:37] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:42] | Harvey, I’m– I’m sorry for your loss. | 哈维 节哀顺变 |
[24:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[24:49] | – You brought him here? – Harvey– | -你把他带来了 -哈维 |
[24:51] | I said, you have the nerve to bring him here? | 你居然敢把他带来 |
[24:53] | – He’s my partner. – Is that what you call | -他是我的伴侣 -这是你对每个 |
[24:55] | every guy you slept with while you were with Dad? | 你和父亲在一起时上过床的男人的称呼吗 |
[24:57] | Don’t speak to me like that. Bobby and I are still together. | 别这么跟我说话 鲍比和我还在一起 |
[25:00] | – You think I give a shit? – You should… | -你觉得我在乎吗 -你应该 |
[25:02] | because it shows what kind of man I am. | 因为这表明了我是什么样的人 |
[25:04] | You’re a piece of shit. You have no right being here | 你就是个垃圾 你没有资格 |
[25:06] | the day we put my father in the ground. | 在我父亲下葬的日子出现在这里 |
[25:08] | Harvey, please. We were just about– | 哈维 拜托 我们正要 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I don’t care what we were about to do. | 我不在乎我们要怎样 |
[25:13] | You spit in Dad’s face by bringing him here. | 你把他带来 就是对爸爸的侮辱 |
[25:15] | I-it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:16] | Lily, I’ll go. | 莉莉 我要走了 |
[25:17] | I don’t care whether you stay or not. | 我才不在乎你走不走 |
[25:18] | No, well, I do, and he is staying, | 不 我在乎 他要留下来 |
[25:21] | because you may not want to hear this, | 因为 你可能不愿听 |
[25:23] | but your father accepted him a long time ago. | 但是 你父亲很久前就接受他了 |
[25:26] | You know what? You want to take his place, Bobby, | 你知道吗 鲍比 你想取代我父亲 |
[25:27] | why don’t you go right ahead? | 随你便 |
[25:28] | Maybe one day you’ll even walk in on her with another guy, | 也许有天你会撞见她和别的男人在一起 |
[25:31] | and you’ll know exactly what my father felt. | 那时你就会知道我父亲的感受了 |
[25:33] | The only difference will be | 唯一不同的是 |
[25:35] | at least then… | 至少那个时候 |
[25:36] | I won’t be asked to keep the goddamn secret. | 没人会要求我保密了 |
[25:50] | So, what’s good here? | 这里有什么好吃的 |
[25:52] | Actually, everything’s good here. | 事实上 这里每一道菜都很好吃 |
[25:55] | You eat here a lot? | 你常来这里吃 |
[25:57] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[26:05] | This… | 这个 |
[26:07] | This feels strange, doesn’t it? | 这感觉有些奇怪是不是 |
[26:10] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的 有点 |
[26:12] | So, where do we start? | 我们从何说起呢 |
[26:18] | I guess we start with me telling you | 我想 就从我告诉你 |
[26:20] | that I’m ready to forgive you. | 我已经准备好原谅你开始说起吧 |
[26:25] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[26:27] | Someone very special to me convinced me that I needed to. | 有个对我十分特别的人说服了我 |
[26:32] | Whoever it is… | 不管她是谁 |
[26:35] | I’m glad she did. | 我很高兴她这么做 |
[26:38] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[26:39] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 |
[26:41] | that I forgive you, too. | 我也原谅你了 |
[26:45] | Forgive me? For what? | 原谅我 原谅我什么 |
[26:46] | For the last time I saw you | 原谅我最后一次见你时发生的事 |
[26:48] | and for you being gone all those years. | 以及你消失了这么多年 |
[26:49] | I had my reasons to be gone. | 我消失是有原因的 |
[26:51] | Yes, you did, when you were younger, | 是的 在你年轻的时候你有原因 |
[26:53] | but you’re not a child anymore, | 但你不是个小孩子了 |
[26:54] | and you haven’t been for a long time. | 你早就不是小孩子了 |
[26:57] | I can’t believe you. | 真是难以置信 |
[26:58] | You’re turning this around on me? | 你居然还倒打一耙 |
[26:59] | I’m not turning it around, Harvey. | 我没有倒打一耙 哈维 |
[27:03] | You have no idea what it’s like to have a child | 你根本无法想象自己的孩子 |
[27:06] | who acts like you don’t even exist. | 假装自己不存在的感受 |
[27:08] | You don’t know what it’s like to have a mother | 你也无法想象自己的母亲 |
[27:10] | who asks you to lie to his own father for her. | 要求自己替她向父亲说谎的感受 |
[27:13] | Harvey, I never should have done that, | 哈维 我确实不该那么做 |
[27:16] | and I have been trying to tell you | 这二十年来我都在努力告诉你 |
[27:17] | I am sorry about it for 20 years, | 为此我真的很抱歉 |
[27:20] | but until yesterday, you made it clear to me | 但昨天之前 你都让我清楚的感到 |
[27:22] | that you had no interest in whether I lived or died. | 你对我的死活根本毫不关心 |
[27:25] | – Because I didn’t. – Well, can’t you understand | -因为我的确不关心 -你无法理解 |
[27:28] | how that could devastate a person? | 这会伤透一个人的心吗 |
[27:30] | I can understand how this was just a mistake, | 我至少可以理解我们见面是个错误 |
[27:33] | because you are the same selfish, self-centered, | 因为你还是以前那个自私自利的 |
[27:35] | disloyal woman you always were. | 不忠的女人 |
[27:37] | And you are the same self-absorbed, | 你也还是以前那个 |
[27:39] | childish man you always were. | 自以为是 小孩子脾气的人 |
[27:41] | Well, whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错 |
[27:42] | Oh. There you go. Leave. | 又来了 你又要走了 |
[27:44] | That’s what you do best. | 这是你的专长 |
[27:46] | What’d you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[27:47] | I said take a look in the mirror, Harvey, | 我说你也应该照照镜子 哈维 |
[27:48] | because I may have neglected my family in the past, | 或许过去我的确忽视了我的家庭 |
[27:51] | but you’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember. | 但你一直都在这么做 直到今天 |
[28:12] | So what am I supposed to tell the kids in the morning? | 明天我该跟孩子们怎么说 |
[28:15] | You tell them I’ve got business back in New York. | 告诉他们我回纽约有急事 |
[28:18] | You want me to lie for you? | 你要我为你说谎 |
[28:19] | God damn it, Marcus, she had the nerve to say | 马库斯 她居然好意思跟我说 |
[28:21] | that I owed her an apology. | 我应该向她道歉 |
[28:25] | If that’s her, you tell her I’ve got nothing more to say. | 要是她来了 告诉她我没什么好说的了 |
[28:27] | You know what, Harvey? | 我告诉你 哈维 |
[28:28] | You can tell her yourself, | 要说你自己跟她说 |
[28:29] | because I’m doing being in the middle of you two. | 因为我不想再夹在你们俩中间了 |
[28:35] | – Bobby. – Where is he? | -鲍比 -他人呢 |
[28:36] | – Hey, now’s not the time. – You son of a bitch. | -现在不合适 -你个混蛋 |
[28:38] | You think you can just walk into our lives | 你凭什么认为你可以这样闯进我们的生活 |
[28:40] | and–and rip open old wounds? | 就这么揭开旧伤疤 |
[28:42] | Your lives? You better get the hell out of my face | 你们的生活 你最好在我做出什么 |
[28:44] | before I do something that you’ll regret. | 让你后悔的举动前赶紧走 |
[28:45] | You already did something I regret | 你已经做了让我后悔的事 |
[28:47] | by talking to your mother the way you did. | 我就不该让你和你妈妈那样说话 |
[28:48] | That woman gave up the right to be called my mother | 那个女人在背着我父亲和你睡在一起时 |
[28:51] | when she got together with you behind my father’s back. | 就放弃了当我母亲的权利 |
[28:53] | Well, maybe you don’t consider her to be your mother, | 也许你不把她当母亲了 |
[28:56] | but she’s my wife, | 但她是我妻子 |
[28:56] | and if anyone else spoke to her the way you did, | 如果别人那样对她说话 |
[28:58] | they’d be on the floor right now. | 我早放倒他们了 |
[29:00] | You want to take a swing at me? | 你想跟我动手 |
[29:01] | – Harvey, Harvey– – No, no, no. | -哈维 哈维 -别 还别拦我 |
[29:02] | Let him get it out of his system, | 让他好好发泄一下 |
[29:03] | ’cause I know I want to get it out of mine. | 因为我自己也很想发泄 |
[29:07] | I didn’t come here to fight, Harvey. | 我不是来打架的 哈维 |
[29:10] | I came here to tell you | 我来是告诉你 |
[29:11] | I’ve never seen your mother more excited | 我从来没见过你妈妈 |
[29:13] | than when she was heading out to have dinner with you. | 像今晚出门见你时那么激动过 |
[29:16] | She was finally gonna get to reconnect with her son. | 她终于要和她的儿子和好了 |
[29:19] | And then you pulled the rug out from underneath her. | 你却彻底毁了她的好心情 |
[29:21] | You took that excitement away. | 是你夺走了她的喜悦 |
[29:22] | So, when you leave this time, just stay gone, | 所以这次你走了 就别再回来了 |
[29:25] | because the truth is, | 因为事实是 |
[29:27] | this family works better without you. | 这个家没有你过得更好 |
[29:37] | Rachel, I need you to help me with something, | 瑞秋 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:39] | – and I need it quickly. – What is it? | -而且很急 -什么事 |
[29:40] | Teddy Doyle needs to access | 泰迪·道尔需要 |
[29:42] | the proceeds from the sale of his company | 查看他为了避税 |
[29:43] | that were put in trust to avoid taxes, | 放入信托的交易收入 |
[29:45] | and he needs to do it without triggering those taxes. | 还不能因此触发税务检查 |
[29:47] | Louis, are you kidding? This isn’t Dubai. | 路易 你开玩笑吗 我们不在迪拜 |
[29:50] | He’s not gonna be able to do that. | 他的要求根本不可能 |
[29:51] | I know that, but I need him to be able to anyway. | 我知道 但无论如何都要做到 |
[29:55] | Give me the file. | 把文件给我 |
[29:57] | – I’ll figure something out. – Thanks. | -我会想出办法的 -谢谢 |
[29:58] | I’m proud of you, Louis. | 我为你骄傲 路易 |
[30:01] | – For what? – Teddy Doyle is Harvey’s client. | -为什么 -泰迪·道尔是哈维的客户 |
[30:04] | And I heard about your thing. | 我听说了你们的事 |
[30:06] | So this must mean that you forgave him. | 所以 这意味着你原谅他了 |
[30:09] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:11] | Bring that to me as soon as you have something. | 想到办法马上告诉我 |
[30:19] | Hey, Mike, I got a question about the Haberman case. | 迈克 哈伯曼的案子我有个问题 |
[30:21] | He lost his job. They’re taking his car. | 他丢了工作 他们要收回他的车 |
[30:23] | – I’m trying– – You need a reaffirmation agreement. | -我在想办法 -你需要重申协议 |
[30:25] | – Can I help you in a minute? – Yeah. | -待会儿再说好吗 -好 |
[30:26] | Great. | 好 |
[30:31] | Hey, everyone, can you listen up for a sec? | 各位 能听我说两句吗 |
[30:36] | Marissa… | 玛莉莎 |
[30:38] | this won’t take long. | 不会太久 |
[30:42] | When Nathan introduced me, | 纳森向大家介绍我时 |
[30:43] | he told you that I used to work at Pearson Specter Litt. | 说我曾在皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所工作 |
[30:46] | What he didn’t tell you is why I don’t work there anymore. | 但他没告诉你们 我为什么不在那儿工作了 |
[30:50] | And the reason isn’t | 而其中的原因 |
[30:51] | that I couldn’t hack it as a corporate lawyer. | 不是我没法回去当公司律师 |
[30:54] | It’s because I wasn’t a lawyer at all. | 而是我根本就不是律师 |
[30:59] | Here, read that. | 大家看一下 |
[31:04] | That is my story. | 这是我的故事 |
[31:06] | That’s what I did. | 我做的事情 |
[31:08] | Every word of these articles is true. | 文章里的每一字都属实 |
[31:12] | I never should have been at Pearson Specter. | 我根本就不应该去皮尔逊-斯佩克特 |
[31:16] | But not being a lawyer isn’t the only reason | 但没有律师资格 并不是 |
[31:18] | I didn’t belong there. | 我不该去那儿的唯一原因 |
[31:20] | You see, the whole reason | 我之所以 |
[31:21] | that I wanted to be a lawyer in the first place | 想成为一个律师 |
[31:24] | was so that I could help the kind of people | 就是为了帮助每一天 |
[31:25] | that come into this clinic every single day. | 来到这家诊所的人们 |
[31:29] | Now, I thought you all knew this, | 我以为你们都知道我的事 |
[31:30] | but it’s clear to me now that you don’t. | 但我发现原来你们不知道 |
[31:32] | Nathan wanted to protect me, | 纳森是想要保护我 |
[31:36] | but… | 但是 |
[31:38] | I’d rather have you respect me. | 我宁愿用事实换来你们的尊重 |
[31:41] | If any of you have any questions at all, | 如果哪位还有问题 |
[31:43] | please come talk to me about it. | 可以来找我谈 |
[31:45] | If not, let’s get back to work. | 如果没有 大家就赶紧回去工作 |
[31:51] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[31:54] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[31:58] | Yeah, I did. | 我应该 |
[32:09] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[32:10] | My flight isn’t for another two hours. | 我的航班还有两小时才起飞 |
[32:13] | I wasn’t gonna let that asshole drive me away. | 我可没打算被那个混蛋轰走 |
[32:15] | Listen, Harvey, about what Bobby said last night– | 哈维 昨晚鲍比说的话 |
[32:19] | You don’t need to make excuses for him, Marcus. | 你不必为他找借口 马库斯 |
[32:20] | Oh, I’m not making excuses. | 我不是在找借口 |
[32:22] | I’m telling you he had every right | 我只是告诉你 |
[32:24] | to say what he said to you. | 他有资格那么说 |
[32:25] | I don’t believe this. You’re on his side now? | 难以置信 你现在支持他了 |
[32:27] | The only side I’m on is my family’s– | 我支持的是我的家庭 |
[32:28] | the family that you’ve never been a part of. | 那个你一直都不参与的家庭 |
[32:30] | Marcus, come on. | 马库斯 别这样 |
[32:31] | Do you know what it’s like to tell a five-year-old | 你知道告诉一个五岁的孩子 |
[32:34] | why Grandma and Uncle Harvey | 为什么奶奶和哈维伯父 |
[32:35] | can’t be in the same room together? | 无法共处一室的感觉吗 |
[32:37] | Because that’s the position you put me in | 因为你让我处于的就是这种境地 |
[32:39] | year after year. | 年复一年 |
[32:41] | There’s a whole life going on here | 这里有完满的生活 |
[32:43] | that you’re not even a part of. | 而你并不是其中一份子 |
[32:45] | You think I don’t know what I’ve missed? | 你以为我不知道自己错过了什么 |
[32:47] | I’m not just talking about birthdays, Harvey. | 我说的不只是生日 哈维 |
[32:55] | I got sick again, couple years ago. | 我几年前旧病复发 |
[32:58] | What? | 什么 |
[33:01] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Why would I? | -你为什么不告诉我 -我为什么要告诉你 |
[33:03] | So that we could have this at the same time? | 要我生病的同时面对你们的争吵吗 |
[33:05] | – Marcus– – No, listen to me. | -马库斯 -停 听我说 |
[33:07] | You know who helped out when Katie was taking me to chemo? | 你知道凯蒂带我去化疗时 是谁在帮忙吗 |
[33:11] | Mom made dinner every night. | 是妈妈每晚做饭 |
[33:14] | Bobby took my kids to school every day, | 是鲍比每天送孩子们上学 |
[33:17] | which means… | 也就是说 |
[33:19] | while they might be monsters to you, to my kids, | 虽然对你来说他们很可恶 但对孩子来说 |
[33:24] | they’re Grandma and Grandpa. | 他们就是爷爷和奶奶 |
[33:27] | And you might not like that shit coming from Bobby, | 你可能不愿意他们把鲍比当爷爷 |
[33:30] | but it’s the truth, Harvey… | 但事实如此 哈维 |
[33:33] | whether you want to hear it or not. | 无论你想不想听 |
[33:42] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[33:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry that I misjudged you. | 很抱歉我误解了你 |
[33:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[33:50] | Like I said, we’re on the same team. | 就像我说的 我们是一个队伍的 |
[33:52] | We are, and I also should not have promised Sofia | 确实 我也不该承诺索菲亚 |
[33:55] | that we would win. | 我们一定赢 |
[33:56] | But I told you that I wouldn’t stop looking for a way | 但我要说我会一直想办法 |
[33:58] | to keep her in her home, | 帮她保住住处 |
[33:59] | and I think I found one. | 而且我也找到了 |
[34:00] | Marissa, it doesn’t matter | 玛莉莎 无论你 |
[34:02] | what kind of legal basis you’ve got. | 找到什么法律根据 |
[34:03] | If she can’t pay her rent in the meantime– | 如果她不能及时付房租 |
[34:05] | That’s what I’m talking about–Troy v. Suffolk. | 这正是我要说的 特洛伊诉萨福克案 |
[34:07] | As long as we can prove that she tried to tell the landlord | 只要我们能证明她曾试图跟房东说过 |
[34:09] | – about the heat– – Yeah, but we can’t prove it. | -供暖问题 -是的 但我们没法证明 |
[34:11] | She doesn’t have it in writing. | 她没有写下来 |
[34:13] | We can if we use the phone records. | 如果有电话记录就能证明 |
[34:14] | Phone records aren’t proof of a complaint. | 通话记录不能作为证据 |
[34:16] | No, but the only people who call their landlord | 是不能 但如果一个人连续两个月 |
[34:19] | three times a week for two months | 每周都给房东打三次电话 |
[34:20] | are people who have a problem that needs fixing. | 那这个人一定是有东西要修理 |
[34:26] | Then we enter the motel receipts | 然后我们就可以拿出旅馆收据 |
[34:27] | and the receipts for the space heaters | 和购买取暖器的收据 |
[34:29] | as substitution for rent paid. | 来抵付要交的租金 |
[34:31] | And not only can he not evict her, | 他不仅无法驱逐她 |
[34:32] | she doesn’t have to pay back rent. | 还不能收她的房租 |
[34:35] | We just need to convince the court | 我们只要说服法庭 |
[34:36] | to accept these phone records. | 接受通话记录就可以了 |
[34:38] | The problem is we can’t convince the court of anything. | 问题是我们不能说服法庭做任何事 |
[34:40] | I’m not a lawyer yet, | 我还不是律师 |
[34:42] | and I was hoping you could do it, but then… | 我本来希望你能 但是 |
[34:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:45] | I’ve got just the person. | 我能找到这样的人 |
[34:52] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[34:53] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[34:54] | Depends on why you’re here. | 那要看你为什么来 |
[34:58] | I’m here to apologize for the way I acted last night. | 我来为我昨晚的表现道歉 |
[35:01] | Is this ’cause Bobby came to see you? | 因为鲍比找过你了 |
[35:02] | No, it’s because Marcus got sick, | 不是 因为马库斯生病了 |
[35:05] | and you took care of him, and he couldn’t even tell me that. | 是你一直在照顾他 他从没跟我说过 |
[35:07] | – Harvey– – I’m so angry. | -哈维 -我很生气 |
[35:09] | I don’t want to be angry anymore, | 我不想再生气了 |
[35:11] | but I don’t know how to stop. | 但我不知怎么样停下来 |
[35:12] | Then let me say how sorry I am | 那我要说我非常抱歉 |
[35:14] | for all the pain that I have caused you. | 给你带来这么多伤痛 |
[35:17] | You don’t need to tell me how sorry you are. | 你不必跟我说你有多抱歉 |
[35:19] | Yes, I do. | 但是我要说 |
[35:20] | Harvey, we both may have played a part | 哈维 过去二十年来的事 |
[35:24] | in the last 20 years, | 我们都有责任 |
[35:26] | but I was an adult, | 但我是一个成年人 |
[35:28] | and I put you in that position. | 把你置于那种境地 |
[35:31] | And not a day goes by | 过去的每一天 |
[35:33] | that I don’t understand why you hate me. | 我都清楚你为何恨我 |
[35:36] | I was your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[35:39] | I was supposed to protect you… | 我本该保护你 |
[35:43] | not scar you. | 而不是伤害你 |
[35:46] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[35:48] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:54] | I don’t hate you, Mom. | 我不恨你 妈妈 |
[35:58] | I hate what you did, and I probably always will, | 我恨你做过的事 可能永远都恨 |
[36:02] | but I don’t hate you. | 但我不恨你 |
[36:07] | I’ll take that. | 这我能接受 |
[36:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:15] | It’s nothing. It’s… | 没什么 只是 |
[36:18] | it’s just, I had your painting on my wall | 只是 我在墙上挂了你的画 |
[36:20] | for the longest time, and I just realized… | 挂了这么久 我刚刚意识到 |
[36:25] | how much I missed it. | 我有多怀念它 |
[36:29] | I love you, Harvey. | 我爱你 哈维 |
[36:34] | I love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[36:44] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[36:44] | my client is a single mother with two small children. | 我的当事人是带着两个孩子的单身妈妈 |
[36:47] | And my dog is a Labrador retriever. | 我的狗还是拉布拉多猎犬呢 |
[36:49] | But the only thing that’s relevant here | 唯一相关的事实是 |
[36:51] | is that his client hasn’t paid her rent in three months. | 他的当事人欠了三个月房租 |
[36:53] | And the reason she hasn’t paid it is because | 但她不付房租的原因则是 |
[36:55] | she’s had no heat | 整个冬天 |
[36:56] | and a broken window all winter, | 房子都没暖气 还有扇窗户坏了 |
[36:57] | despite repeated requests for repairs. | 虽然她已经反复要求修理了 |
[36:59] | There’s absolutely no documentation of any such request. | 但这些要求没有形成任何文件记录 |
[37:02] | That’s not true. My client called her landlord | 这不是真的 我当事人在两个月间 |
[37:03] | 20 times over the course of two months, | 给房东打了20次电话 |
[37:06] | as you can see from her phone records. | 这可以从她的通话记录中看出 |
[37:07] | That’s not proof of anything. | 那不能证明任何问题 |
[37:08] | It’s proof your client spoke to mine | 那证明你的当事人跟我的当事人有过通话 |
[37:10] | for an average of two minutes per call, | 每次大概两分钟 |
[37:12] | and it wasn’t to talk about the weather. | 当然不会是谈论天气 |
[37:14] | Your Honor, Mr. Grady gave me | 法官大人 格雷迪先生 |
[37:15] | a copy of this nonsense 20 minutes ago, | 在20分钟前才给我这些没意义的证据 |
[37:17] | and he specifically agreed it wasn’t relevant. | 他还专门承认这些与本案不相关 |
[37:20] | That–that is a lie. | 她在说谎 |
[37:21] | Really? Because I have a phone record | 是吗 因为我有一条通话记录 |
[37:23] | of a two-minute call that I made to you | 是10分钟前我打给你的 |
[37:26] | ten minutes ago. | 时常大概两分钟 |
[37:29] | You may have called me, but we didn’t talk about that. | 你可能是打给我了 但我们没谈那个 |
[37:32] | That’s right. Just because I called you | 是的 我打电话给你 |
[37:34] | doesn’t mean I can prove what we talked about. | 并不能说明我们谈了什么 |
[37:38] | Your Honor, she called 20 times. | 法官大人 她打了20次 |
[37:40] | Yeah, probably to say why her rent was late, | 对 或许是要解释她迟交房租的原因呢 |
[37:42] | because she never paid it. | 因为她从未支付 |
[37:43] | But we won’t know that | 但我们无法知道 |
[37:45] | because we don’t have it in writing, | 因为她的要求从未写在纸面上 |
[37:46] | which is what the court requires. | 而法庭要求的 就是纸面记录 |
[37:49] | Your Honor, I need… | 法官大人 我需要… |
[37:51] | I’d like to request time to confer with my supervisor. | 我请求一点时间与我上司协商 |
[37:53] | His supervisor? He’s a lawyer. | 上司 他可是个律师 |
[37:56] | – You have to help him. – I can’t. | -你得帮他 -我做不到 |
[37:57] | I just need a minute to–to gather my thoughts. | 我…需要一点时间整理思路 |
[37:59] | What is this, preschool circle time? | 这算什么 学前教育圈吗 |
[38:01] | Your Honor, the woman didn’t pay her rent. | 法官大人 那位女士没有支付房租 |
[38:03] | The deadline is now. | 现在到了支付期限 |
[38:04] | We are requesting permission to evict | 我们申请 如果明早十点没有收到支票 |
[38:07] | if we don’t have a check by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 则法庭允许将其驱逐 |
[38:09] | – Your Honor, please. – She’s gonna lose her home. | -法官大人 拜托 -她会失去她的家 |
[38:13] | Time’s up, counselor. Permission granted. | 时间到了 律师 批准申请 |
[38:27] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你在这里做什么 |
[38:28] | When did you get back? | 什么时候回来的 |
[38:30] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[38:32] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[38:34] | It went well. | 很顺利 |
[38:38] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[38:42] | As a matter of fact, I need your help with something. | 其实 我需要你帮点忙 |
[38:45] | Anything. | 什么事都可以 |
[38:47] | But there’s something you have to do first. | 但你得先去做一件事情 |
[38:52] | – Mr. Ross. – Miss Price. | -罗斯先生 -普莱斯小姐 |
[38:53] | I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a minute? | 我有话想跟你说 你有时间吗 |
[38:55] | Not really. | 不太有 |
[38:57] | They’re coming tomorrow. I’ve been packing, and– | 他们明天就来了 我在打包 还有… |
[38:59] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来的 |
[39:06] | $3,600? | 三千六百美金 |
[39:08] | Should be enough to cover your rent | 应该够支付你 |
[39:09] | for the last three months. | 近三个月的房租了 |
[39:10] | – I don’t understand. – The clinic has a fund | -我不明白 -法律诊所有基金 |
[39:12] | to help with this kind of thing. | 帮人度过这种情况 |
[39:14] | We do it all the time. | 我们一直都在这么做 |
[39:15] | But this is from you. | 但这是你个人签的 |
[39:18] | It’s just quicker to do it from my account– | 从我账户支付能快一点 |
[39:20] | you know, red tape and all that. | 你明白的 手续里繁文缛节太多 |
[39:24] | – I don’t know what to say. – Say you’ll take that | -我不知道说什么了 -说你明早第一件事 |
[39:26] | to your landlord first thing in the morning. | 就是把它拿给你的房东 |
[39:28] | And if they do anything but give you a written receipt, | 如果他们除了给你写收据还做了什么事情 |
[39:30] | you call me right away. | 第一时间打给我 |
[39:33] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[39:42] | – You’re back. – I am. | -你回来了 -是的 |
[39:44] | And I heard you took care of my client. | 我听说你替我打理了我的客户 |
[39:49] | Thanks, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[39:50] | You’re welcome, but we’re partners, | 不客气 我们是合作伙伴 |
[39:53] | and they’re all our clients. | 他们都是我们共同的客户 |
[39:55] | They are. | 是的 |
[39:57] | Louis, I didn’t mean it when I said | 路易 我说你没有准备好做管理合伙人 |
[40:00] | you weren’t ready to be managing partner. | 那不是真心的 |
[40:03] | Yes, you did. | 不 你是真心的 |
[40:05] | Maybe I did, but the truth is, | 或许是 但事实是 |
[40:07] | I’m not ready either. | 我也没准备好 |
[40:10] | What do you say we both act as interim managing partners? | 我们一起做临时管理合伙人怎么样 |
[40:16] | I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[40:20] | It seems to me, the first order of business is, | 在我看来 我们要做的第一件事是 |
[40:22] | what are we gonna do about the name of the firm? | 律所名称怎么办 |
[40:26] | I don’t know about you, but… | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[40:29] | I think we should keep it exactly the same. | 但我觉得我们还是不改了 |
[40:32] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[40:34] | I mean, you never know | 谁都不知道 |
[40:34] | when she’s gonna want to come back, right? | 她什么时候会想回来 对吧 |
[40:37] | No, Louis. You never know. | 没错 谁都不知道 |
[40:49] | What are you two still doing here? | 你俩还在这儿干什么呢 |
[40:51] | We’ve still got 12 hours. | 我们还有十二小时 |
[40:53] | We’re not going to stop | 我们不会停止 |
[40:54] | trying to keep Sofia in her apartment. | 帮助索菲亚保住公寓的 |
[40:56] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[40:58] | But you don’t have to do it tonight. | 但你们不必今晚做了 |
[41:03] | Turns out she got a little grace period. | 她获得了一点宽限的时间 |
[41:06] | How did she get that? | 怎么会 |
[41:08] | It’s amazing what you can do | 当你在乎你的当事人时 |
[41:09] | when you care about your clients. | 你做的事情会出乎意料 |
[41:13] | Then I guess first thing tomorrow, | 那我猜我们明早第一件事 |
[41:16] | we should plan our next move. | 就是做下一步的规划 |
[41:19] | I guess we should. | 我想是的 |