时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This isn’t “Westworld.” | 这不是《西部世界》 |
[00:08] | – I can’t make her human. – I’m just asking you | -我不能使她人性化 -我只是希望你 |
[00:10] | to give her a little compassion. | 给她点同情心 |
[00:11] | Well, I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[00:12] | Just got off the phone with Carly Donahue. | 我刚和卡莉·唐纳休通过电话 |
[00:13] | She fired us, Donna. | 她把我们解雇了 唐娜 |
[00:15] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[00:15] | – You couldn’t have known. – It’s okay, I just need to go. | -你又想不到 -没事 我得回家去了 |
[00:18] | You filed a complaint alleging life-threatening health problems, | 你以工作导致威胁生命的健康问题为由提出过控告 |
[00:20] | and I wanna help you get the compensation that you deserve. | 而我希望帮助你获得你应得的赔偿 |
[00:22] | Even if I wanted to sue those bastards, I can’t. | 但即便我想起诉那帮混蛋 我也不能 |
[00:25] | We can shatter those NDAs. | 我们能解除那些保密协议 |
[00:27] | What do I have to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[00:28] | I wanna know if you’re using this case | 你是否想利用此案 |
[00:29] | to get back to Pearson Specter. | 重回皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所 |
[00:30] | You said Pearson Specter would never take on | 因为你告诉我你还在皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所时 |
[00:32] | a case like this when you were there before. | 他们绝不会接这种案子 |
[00:34] | We brought the suit so that I could get into the Bar. | 我们接这个案子 让我能进律师协会 |
[00:35] | – 100 million. – With an admission of guilt. | -一个亿 -并公开承认犯错 |
[00:37] | Sure, where do I sign? | 好啊 合同给我签 |
[00:39] | I’m willing to cut your clients a check | 我可以直接付给你的客户 |
[00:40] | that’ll change their lives | 让他们的生活焕然一新 |
[00:41] | and you’re too stupid to see it. | 而你却笨得看不到这点 |
[00:42] | Are you ready to take responsibility or not? | 你到底要不要为你曾经做过的负责 |
[00:44] | You think I won’t go after you | 你认为你偷了赛德尔公司的技术 |
[00:46] | for stealing from Seidel’s company? | 我不呢个追究你盗窃吗 |
[00:47] | I don’t give a shit about his marriage. | 我才不在乎他的婚姻 |
[00:49] | The reason he hasn’t come forward has nothing to do | 他不肯出面 |
[00:51] | with his marriage. | 根本不是因为他的婚姻 |
[00:52] | You didn’t have to keep this quiet because you’re married. | 你不是因为结婚了才想低调处理此事 |
[00:54] | You kept it quiet because you’re in on it. | 你是因为牵涉其中才这么做 |
[00:56] | My employees are gonna lose their jobs because of me. | 我的员工会因为我而失业 |
[00:58] | We need to keep this suit going. | 我们得把官司打下去 |
[00:59] | You’re not just getting Mike an interview, | 你不仅要给迈克安排面试 |
[01:01] | you’re gonna block anyone who tries to vote no. | 还要说服每个投反对票的人 |
[01:04] | See you at the Bar. | 我们律师协会见 |
[01:15] | Mr. Stamos. What are you doing here? | 斯塔摩斯先生 你来做什么 |
[01:18] | I wanted to get you the authorization to our medical records. | 我想把病例的授权拿给你 |
[01:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | But, uh, you didn’t come all the way down here | 但是 你大老远来 |
[01:28] | just to hand me some paperwork. | 不是为了送份文件吧 |
[01:29] | You’re right. I came to find out | 是啊 我是来问问 |
[01:31] | what’s going on with our case. | 我们的案子怎么样了 |
[01:34] | We should hear something soon. | 应该很快就会有消息了 |
[01:35] | – How can you know that? – ‘Cause Harvey is negotiating | -你怎么能知道 -因为哈维这会儿 |
[01:37] | with James Palmer as we speak. | 就在跟詹姆斯·帕默谈判 |
[01:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:41] | Why is Harvey Specter negotiating this? | 为什么是哈维·斯佩克特去谈判 |
[01:43] | I told you when we took him on, | 我们拉上他时我就说过 |
[01:44] | he’s the best negotiator in the city. | 他是本市最好的谈判人 |
[01:46] | I don’t care who he is. | 我不在乎他是谁 |
[01:48] | You’re the one that came to me. You’re the one I trusted. | 是你来找我的 我信任的是你 |
[01:50] | I know that, but we’ve got a good cop/bad cop strategy | 我知道 但我们有红白脸的策略 |
[01:52] | – to get the offer up. – An offer? | -好抬高报价 -报价 |
[01:54] | You didn’t tell me there’s an offer. | 你没提什么报价 |
[01:56] | – That’s because things are – How much? | -因为事情… -多少 |
[01:58] | The number on the table is a hundred. | 现在的数字是一亿 |
[02:00] | But we’re hoping to get a lot more. | 但我们想拿到更多 |
[02:02] | Jesus Christ, 100 million? Take it. | 天呐 一亿美元吗 接受啊 |
[02:05] | I know it seems like a lot of money– | 我知道这看上去是不少 |
[02:07] | – It is a lot of money. – Not when you have to | -这的确不少 -但要150个 |
[02:08] | split it between 150 men who have cancer. | 患了癌症的人均分就不那么多了 |
[02:10] | Do all the math you want, Mr. Ross, | 随你怎么算 罗斯先生 |
[02:12] | but 100 million is a hell of lot better than zero, | 但一亿美元比零多多了 |
[02:15] | which is what we’ve been walking around with. | 而我们以前得到的就是零 |
[02:16] | Mr. Stamos, you have to trust me. | 斯塔摩斯先生 你得信任我 |
[02:19] | We know what we’re doing and I am not gonna let you down. | 我们心里有数 我不会让你失望的 |
[02:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | You do your good cop/bad cop thing. | 你采取你的红白脸策略吧 |
[02:27] | But if that number doesn’t go up in the next two days, | 但如果那数字两天内还不升高 |
[02:31] | I’m telling my guys to take the offer that’s on the table. | 我就会叫大家接受已有的报价 |
[02:40] | Benjamin, the Donna is ready. | 本杰明 真·唐娜已经可以了 |
[02:43] | What do you mean she’s ready? | 什么意思 |
[02:44] | I mean, five minutes ago she expressed empathy to me. | 我是说 五分钟前 她向我表达了共情 |
[02:47] | But it wasn’t working before. | 但之前不好使的 |
[02:49] | I was convinced it never would. | 我还以为不可能成功了 |
[02:50] | I don’t know what you did, but you said it could | 我不知道你做了什么 但你说它可以 |
[02:52] | learn from itself, and that’s exactly what happened. | 自我学习 它做到了 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God. Maybe I really am a genius. | 天呐 或许我真是个天才 |
[02:57] | Yeah, maybe you are. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | Well, then it’s a good thing I didn’t throw this away. | 那幸好我没把这个丢掉 |
[03:01] | – What’s this? – I’ve compiled a list | -这是什么 -我列了张单子 |
[03:02] | of everybody who’s invested in products like this | 写了所有这五年来对此类产品 |
[03:04] | in the last five years. | 投过资的人 |
[03:06] | That’s great, but we’re not gonna need this. | 很好 但我们不需要这个 |
[03:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:09] | Because the thing that makes the Donna special is me. | 因为真·唐娜的特别之处是我 |
[03:12] | Which means we need to look into investors who know me. | 所以我们得找认识我的投资者 |
[03:14] | Yes, correct, and nobody knows you better than Harvey. | 是啊 没错 没人比哈维更了解你了 |
[03:18] | Do you think he’ll make calls on our behalf? | 你觉得他会代我们找人吗 |
[03:19] | He would, but I’m not gonna ask him to do that | 他会的 但我不会去求他 |
[03:21] | because I want his clients to see this | 因为我希望他的客户看到 |
[03:22] | as coming from me and not him. | 这是我的主意 不是他的 |
[03:24] | Then what’s the next step? | 那我们接下来怎么办 |
[03:26] | The next step for you is get ready to present that thing, | 你接下来要做好展示它的准备 |
[03:29] | because I’m going to get us some meetings. | 因为我会为我们安排会面的 |
[03:32] | Boom shakalaka. | 太棒了 |
[03:38] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[03:39] | I do, but it couldn’t wait. | 知道 但等不了了 |
[03:42] | Where’s Rachel? | 瑞秋呢 |
[03:43] | She’s at her parents’ house. Why? | 她去父母家了 怎么了 |
[03:45] | Because I have some news | 因为我有消息 |
[03:46] | – and she’s gonna wanna hear it. – What is it? | -她会想听听的 -什么事 |
[03:48] | We got it. You’re in. | 我们成了 你进了 |
[03:50] | – You’re going to be a lawyer. – What? How? | -你能当律师了 -什么 怎么说 |
[03:53] | Seidel was in on it. He got paid. | 赛德尔也有份 他收了钱 |
[03:56] | And I got proof. Which means we don’t have to | 我有证据 所以我们不用再去 |
[03:58] | worry about tanking Velocity’s stock anymore. | 拉低极速的股价了 |
[04:02] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 天呐 难以置信 |
[04:07] | – I’m going to be a lawyer. – I know. | -我要当律师了 -是啊 |
[04:10] | There’s just one thing. | 但有个麻烦 |
[04:12] | Palmer figured out that we’re doing this with Seidel. | 帕默发现我们在跟赛德尔合作了 |
[04:15] | And unless we drop the lawsuit, | 除非我们撤诉 |
[04:17] | he’s gonna come after us for collusion. | 否则他要告我们合谋 |
[04:19] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[04:21] | No, this is bullshit. | 不 这不行 |
[04:23] | I’m not giving up on those miners. | 我不会放弃那些矿工的 |
[04:24] | – You have to. – No, I don’t. | -你必须放弃 -并非如此 |
[04:27] | – Mike. – Look, the only thing | -迈克 -听着 我们唯一 |
[04:29] | we did wrong was make a deal to get me into the Bar. | 做错的事是做交易帮我当上律师 |
[04:31] | If I pull out of that hearing, Palmer can’t touch us. | 如果我通过听证会 帕默就动不了我们 |
[04:34] | Are you–think about what you’re saying. | 你是…想想看你在说什么 |
[04:36] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要想 |
[04:37] | I’m not going to throw those guys under the bus. | 我不会丢下他们不管的 |
[04:39] | – Mike, we’ve come too far – I don’t care. | -迈克 我们已经走到这一步 -我不管 |
[04:42] | Tell Seidel the deal’s off. | 告诉赛德尔交易取消 |
[04:48] | What if there was another way? | 如果还有别的办法呢 |
[04:49] | Harvey, if you’re talking about somebody else | 哈维 如果你是想另外找人 |
[04:51] | – handling this case – No, I’m not. | -来接这个案子 -不是 |
[04:52] | Listen to me, there’s no way Seidel came up with the idea | 听着 赛德尔不可能是自己想到 |
[04:55] | to sell that shit to Velocity himself. | 要卖情报给极速 |
[04:58] | The woman he had an affair with has to work for them, | 跟他出轨的女人肯定是为他们工作的 |
[05:00] | which means we can leverage her to sink Palmer. | 所以 我们可以拿她做筹码搞帕默 |
[05:02] | – Are you kidding me? – No, I’m– | -你开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[05:04] | Harvey, listen to yourself. You’re talking about out and out | 哈维 听听你自己 这可是不折不扣的 |
[05:06] | extortion and blackmail. | 敲诈和勒索 |
[05:08] | I’m not going to do any of that shit | 我不会为了成为律师 |
[05:09] | just to get into the God damn Bar. | 做那样的事 |
[05:11] | You were the one that told me that after watching that kid lose, | 是你告诉我 你眼看那孩子输了官司 |
[05:14] | you never wanted it to happen again. | 所以不想那种事再发生 |
[05:15] | And now that same kid is telling us that what we’re doing is wrong. | 现在那孩子告诉我们 这么做是错的 |
[05:18] | – And he’s right. – Mike. | -他是对的 -迈克 |
[05:19] | No, Harvey, it’s enough. | 不 哈维 够了 |
[05:22] | You promised Rachel that you’d pull the plug | 你答应过瑞秋如果情况太危险 |
[05:24] | if things got too risky. | 就中止行动 |
[05:25] | Well… | 现在 |
[05:27] | it just got too God damn risky. | 已经太危险了 |
[06:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:14] | You got out of bed before it was light out. | 天还未亮你就起床了 |
[06:17] | And you never came back. | 还没回床上来 |
[06:19] | I want to talk to you for a minute. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[06:22] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[06:23] | I know you went to Harvey and you made him promise | 我知道你去找哈维 逼他保证 |
[06:26] | to pull the plug on my getting into the Bar | 如果我做律师的事太危险 |
[06:27] | if things got too risky. | 就中止行动 |
[06:29] | He wasn’t supposed to tell you that. | 他不该告诉你的 |
[06:30] | Did you really think he wouldn’t? | 你真觉得他不会说吗 |
[06:32] | Mike, I only made him promise because I care about you. | 迈克 我让他对我那样承诺只是因为我在乎你 |
[06:36] | It’s okay. I know why you did it. | 没事 我知道原因 |
[06:40] | And I understand it. | 也理解 |
[06:43] | And last night, I ended up pulling the plug myself. | 而且昨晚我自己已经叫停了这件事 |
[06:47] | – So it’s over? – It’s over. | -所以都结束了吗 -结束了 |
[06:51] | Not gonna be a lawyer. | 不当律师了 |
[06:55] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[06:57] | The thing is, I was fine with it until Harvey started | 事实上 在哈维在我面前念叨这件事之前 |
[07:00] | dangling it in front of my face. | 我其实不太在意 |
[07:05] | I think the problem was, I actually started | 我觉得问题就出在我真的开始相信 |
[07:07] | believing it could happen. | 这件事能成功了 |
[07:11] | Do you want me to stay with you today? | 你今天需要我陪你吗 |
[07:13] | No. | 不用 |
[07:16] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 |
[07:18] | Besides, you’ve got a lot of work to do | 另外你今天有很多事要做 |
[07:21] | and I’ve got a big case to win. | 我也有个大案子要赢 |
[07:27] | Harvey, there you are. | 哈维 你在这 |
[07:29] | Louis needs to see you right away. | 路易要马上见你 |
[07:30] | Donna, whatever it is, I don’t have time right now. | 唐娜 不论是什么事我现在都没时间 |
[07:32] | Well, you need to make time. | 那就挤时间出来 |
[07:33] | Because he came looking for you last night and he’s upset. | 因为他昨晚就来找你了并且很沮丧 |
[07:36] | Well, I’m sorry, Donna. But I’m too busy to hear about | 对不起 唐娜 但我真的没时间听 |
[07:38] | another crisis with his girlfriend | 他说和女朋友间的另一次危机 |
[07:40] | or drama in his canasta club | 或者他的扑克俱乐部又怎么了 |
[07:41] | or how his mouth guard doesn’t fit. | 还是他的牙齿保护器不合适 |
[07:44] | Couture Apparel fired us. | 时尚定制把我们解雇了 |
[07:46] | – What? – Carly got upset that | -什么 -卡莉很生气 |
[07:48] | Louis brought Rachel and Katrina to the meeting instead of you. | 路易没和你一起而带了瑞秋和卡特里娜参会 |
[07:51] | And when he stood up to her about it, she fired him. | 他为她们辩解的时候 她就解雇了他 |
[07:53] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[07:55] | Harvey, he feels terrible about it. | 哈维 他很内疚 |
[07:58] | He thinks he let you down. | 觉得自己让你失望了 |
[07:59] | Well, he didn’t. I let him down. | 他没有 是我让他失望了 |
[08:00] | And it turns out it was all for nothing. | 而且到头来只是白忙一场 |
[08:03] | What do you mean, nothing? What happened? | 什么意思 什么叫白忙 |
[08:05] | Palmer figured out what’s going on with Seidel | 帕默猜到了赛德尔干的事 |
[08:07] | and Mike would rather pull his deal than drop the case. | 迈克宁可拒绝他的条件也要继续这个案子 |
[08:10] | But then he’ll never get into the Bar. | 那他就永远也当不了律师了 |
[08:11] | Why do you think I said I don’t have time | 所以我才说我没时间 |
[08:13] | for anything else right now? | 处理任何别的事情 |
[08:14] | So you’re telling me that asshole’s | 所以你是在说那个混蛋 |
[08:16] | holding all the cards, and Mike’s never gonna be a lawyer? | 完全控制了局面 迈克永远也当不了律师了 |
[08:19] | No, no one’s ever holding all the cards. | 不 没有人能完全掌控局面 |
[08:22] | And I don’t give a shit what Mike said, | 我也不在乎迈克说什么 |
[08:23] | I’m not going folding when I know we can win. | 我在知道能赢得情况下绝对不会弃牌 |
[08:31] | Louis, before you say anything, | 路易 在你说话之前我想说 |
[08:33] | Donna told me what happened. | 唐娜已经告诉我了 |
[08:34] | – Harvey, I am so sorry– – I know you are. | -哈维 我很抱歉 -我知道 |
[08:36] | But I didn’t come here to scold you. | 但我来不是骂你的 |
[08:38] | I came here because I need your help | 我来是因为我需要你的帮助 |
[08:39] | or Mike’s deal is gonna fall apart. | 否则迈克的协议就要告吹了 |
[08:40] | What? How’s that possible? | 为什么 怎么可能 |
[08:42] | Let’s just say someone’s got leverage on us | 这么说吧 有人有控制我们的筹码 |
[08:44] | and I need to get leverage on them. | 我们也需要一点来对付他们 |
[08:46] | What kind of leverage? | 要什么筹码 |
[08:47] | There’s a woman who works at Velocity. | 有个在极速公司工作的女人 |
[08:48] | She had an affair with Seidel. | 她和赛德尔有私情 |
[08:49] | I need to know who she is. | 我需要知道她是谁 |
[08:51] | Thousands of people work at Velocity. | 极速公司有几千个员工 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I know that. But to do what she did, | 我知道 但能做到她做的事 |
[08:55] | she’d have to be a top corporate officer. | 她肯定是个高层管理人员 |
[08:56] | Well, that narrows it down. But it’s still gonna require | 这确实能缩窄范围 但也需要 |
[08:58] | huge amounts of research and hundreds of phone calls. | 大量的调查和几百个电话 |
[09:00] | No, Louis, it’ll only require one phone call. | 不 路易 只需要一个电话 |
[09:03] | Because what I need is access to their database. | 因为我需要的是接触到他们的数据库 |
[09:06] | No, Harvey, there’s got to be someone else. | 不 哈维 总有别人可以做到的 |
[09:09] | Vanessa doesn’t do this kind of thing and you know it. | 凡妮莎不做类似的事你也知道 |
[09:12] | I swore that I would never do business | 我发过誓再也不和那个混蛋 |
[09:13] | with that son of a bitch again. | 有任何往来 |
[09:14] | I know that, Louis. But if we don’t do this… | 我知道 路易 但如果我们不做 |
[09:18] | All right, get out. | 好吧 出去吧 |
[09:20] | Close the door behind you. | 从外面把门关上 |
[09:32] | – Oliver. – What’s up? | -奥利佛 -怎么了 |
[09:34] | What’s up is we got work to do. | 我们有事情做了 |
[09:37] | Mike, I don’t mean to be an asshole, | 迈克 我不想当混蛋 |
[09:40] | but I’m not doing anything until you tell Nathan | 但如果你不告诉纳森到底发生了什么的话 |
[09:42] | – exactly what’s going on. – There’s nothing to tell. | -我什么也不做了 -没什么好说的了 |
[09:45] | – Are you kidding me? You said you were | -你开玩笑吗 你说你接这个案子 |
[09:46] | doing this case as a way to get into the Bar. | 是为了重新当律师 |
[09:48] | And I just withdrew my application. | 我刚刚撤回了我的申请 |
[09:51] | There’s no deal anymore. So whatever it was I was | 没什么协议了 所以之前应当告诉纳森的事 |
[09:52] | gonna tell Nathan, I don’t have to tell him anymore. | 也没必要再说了 |
[09:55] | Just like that. You’re giving up your chance? | 就这样 你放弃机会了 |
[09:57] | Look, I heard what you said to me last night | 听着 你昨晚说的那些话我听进去了 |
[09:59] | about setting an example. | 说要树立榜样 |
[10:01] | So instead of telling Nathan | 所以与其告诉纳森 |
[10:02] | that I was up to something shady, | 我要做些见不得人的勾当 |
[10:03] | I’m telling you that I’m not. | 我是说我彻底不做了 |
[10:06] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[10:09] | I need you to get down to PSL and grab half a dozen | 我需要你去皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特 |
[10:11] | of those associates and bring them back here. | 抓几个律师来 |
[10:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么打算 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna do whatever I can to make sure | 我要竭尽所能确保这件事 |
[10:17] | this thing isn’t over yet. | 还没结束 |
[10:19] | Yeah, screw those assholes, | 是的 让那些混蛋去死 |
[10:20] | they’re nothing but a bunch of dickless losers. | 他们只是一些没种的废物 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I’ll break them into little pieces for you, | 好的 我会为你把他们击垮 |
[10:24] | you have my word on it. | 我向你保证 |
[10:26] | All right, I got to go. I love you too, Mommy. | 好了 我要挂了 我也爱你 妈咪 |
[10:29] | – Stu. – Donna. | -斯图 -唐娜 |
[10:31] | Gotta say, I didn’t figure you for a guy | 不得不说 我没想到你是个 |
[10:33] | who called his mother “Mommy.” | 会管母亲叫妈咪的人 |
[10:34] | What can I say, if a man doesn’t have the confidence to do that, | 我只能说 如果一个男人没有自信那么做 |
[10:36] | then he’s not really a man. | 那他就不算个男人 |
[10:37] | But I’m guessing you didn’t come all the way down here | 但我猜你大老远跑到这里来 |
[10:39] | just to evaluate my relationship | 绝不只是为了评价我和 |
[10:41] | with the greatest woman on Earth. | 世界上最伟大的女人的关系的 |
[10:42] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是 |
[10:43] | I came here to show you this. | 我来是为了给你看这个 |
[10:46] | – What’s that? – It’s a game-changer. | -那是什么 -是个了不起的东西 |
[10:48] | And I’m letting you in on the ground floor. | 我在给你优先见证的机会 |
[10:50] | That’s a bold statement. | 你这么说倒是很大胆 |
[10:52] | Turn it on. | 打开吧 |
[10:53] | Keep it for as long as you want. | 你可以尽情享用 |
[10:55] | And then when you’re blown away, | 当你被震惊以后 |
[10:56] | come back to me with an offer. | 就带着报价来找我吧 |
[10:57] | Because my partner and I, we’re gonna go wide with this | 因为我和我的合伙人一定会大获成功 |
[11:00] | and we’re going to need an investor. | 我们需要一个投资人 |
[11:03] | Why are you coming to me with this? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[11:04] | Because I wanted to give someone the chance | 因为我想给你个机会 |
[11:06] | to take it off the market. | 将它推向市场 |
[11:07] | And it needed to be someone with the confidence | 这个人一定要有自信 |
[11:09] | to call his mother “Mommy.” | 管母亲叫作妈咪 |
[11:18] | It’s typical you would have us meet you here. | 让我们来这见你真是你的风格 |
[11:19] | Gambling’s for suckers, you know? | 没用的人才来赌博 |
[11:21] | It’s only gambling when the results are unknown. | 只有当结果是未知的时候才叫赌博 |
[11:23] | There’s nothing wrong with tilting the game in your favor. | 局势对自己有利时 说好话没什么不对 |
[11:27] | I like this guy, Louis. | 我喜欢这家伙 路易 |
[11:29] | Why haven’t I met him before? | 为什么我之前没见过他 |
[11:30] | You know why. So why don’t we just get to it? | 你知道原因的 我们直入正题吧 |
[11:33] | We need you to hack into Velocity Data’s personnel records. | 我们需要你黑进极速数据的员工记录 |
[11:36] | Now, can you do it or not? | 你能做到吗 |
[11:37] | You want to say that a little bit louder | 你要不要说得再大声点 |
[11:38] | so the Fed over there can hear it? | 让那边联调局的人听见 |
[11:39] | Relax, Jerry. What Louis is trying to say | 放轻松 杰瑞 路易想表达的是 |
[11:41] | is there’s a woman who works there | 有个在那里工作的女人 |
[11:43] | who has information we need to make a deal. | 她手上有我们需要拿来做交易的信息 |
[11:45] | Make a deal? | 做交易 |
[11:48] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[11:49] | That’s starting to sound like blackmail, | 我开始觉得这听上去像是勒索 |
[11:51] | which is a little bit out of my league. | 这不在我的业务范围内啊 |
[11:53] | Bullshit. It’s in your league. | 放屁 你就是干这个的 |
[11:55] | And it’s starting to sound like you’re renegotiating, | 我开始觉得你听上去像是在讨价还价了 |
[11:56] | like you always do. | 你一向如此 |
[11:57] | You know what, Louis? | 你猜怎么着 路易 |
[11:58] | I just about had enough of your bullshit over the years. | 这几年来我受够你的屁话了 |
[12:01] | I renegotiate ’cause you low-ball me. | 我讨价还价是因为你给我的报价低了 |
[12:03] | No, I told– | 不 我告诉过… |
[12:04] | Jerry, you’re not dealing with Louis on this one, | 杰瑞 这次你不是和路易做生意 |
[12:06] | you’re dealing with me. | 而是和我 |
[12:07] | So why don’t you tell me what you need | 你不如告诉我你要什么 |
[12:08] | and let’s get this thing done? | 然后我们把这事搞定 |
[12:10] | If I’m gonna access anything, | 假如我需要黑进什么地方 |
[12:12] | I need to know more than you just told me. | 你刚刚告诉我的那点信息可不够 |
[12:14] | ‘Cause I don’t get what you want, | 因为假如我没拿到你想要的东西 |
[12:15] | there’s no going back a second time. | 那也没有第二次机会了 |
[12:16] | All right, there’s a woman who works at Velocity | 好吧 有位极速的女员工 |
[12:18] | who slept with the in-house counsel at my client’s company | 她和我客户公司的内部法律顾问睡在了一起 |
[12:21] | and convinced him to sell confidential information. | 然后说服他泄露了一些机密信息 |
[12:23] | Let me guess, she promised him the Moon, | 我猜猜 她向他许诺 |
[12:26] | then hung him out to dry. | 然后就把他晾在那儿了 |
[12:27] | Yeah, why? | 没错 你为什么要知道 |
[12:29] | You don’t need to access Velocity’s records. | 你不需要黑进极速的记录 |
[12:31] | – She doesn’t work there. – How do you know? | -她不是他们的员工 -你怎么知道 |
[12:33] | Because I know who she is. | 因为我知道她是谁 |
[12:36] | – And the price just tripled. – Tripled? | -我的报价要翻三倍 -三倍 |
[12:39] | You hypocritical piece of shit. | 你个虚伪的混蛋 |
[12:41] | You don’t even have to access anything. | 你都不用黑进哪里 |
[12:43] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道那句老话是怎么说的 |
[12:44] | You don’t pay the plumber for banging on the pipes. | 给管子工付钱不是因为他们敲了管子 |
[12:47] | You pay him for knowing where to bang. | 而是因为他们知道该往哪里敲 |
[12:49] | Yahtzee. | 说得好 |
[12:51] | And I’m telling you, where I’m banging, | 而且我告诉你 我敲的这个地方 |
[12:52] | a whole lot of shit’s gonna fall out. | 可是会有很多东西掉出来的 |
[12:54] | So you’re either gonna pay up or you’re not. | 所以你们要么给足我钱 要么滚蛋 |
[13:04] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[13:05] | To tell you the truth, I’ve just been | 和你说实话 我刚刚… |
[13:07] | staring at this screen for the past 15 minutes. | 盯着屏幕盯了15分钟了 |
[13:10] | That’s what I do all day. I call it working. | 我每天做的就是这事 我称之为工作 |
[13:13] | But I’m going to guess that’s not why you’re staring. | 但我猜你盯着屏幕不是为了工作吧 |
[13:16] | I was thinking about Mike. | 我是在想迈克 |
[13:18] | He told you he gave up the deal? | 他告诉你他放弃交易了 |
[13:20] | He did, and, um… | 他说了 而且… |
[13:23] | he said that he’s okay not being a lawyer. | 他还说他不当律师也没什么 |
[13:26] | But the look on his face didn’t say that at all. | 但他的表情出卖了他 |
[13:31] | Then you might be interested in what I have to say. | 那你可能会对我接下来要说的感兴趣 |
[13:32] | Because it involves getting Mike into the Bar after all. | 因为这事最终让迈克能当上律师 |
[13:38] | Harvey, why are you telling me this instead of Mike? | 哈维 你为什么和我谈而不是和迈克谈 |
[13:40] | Because you asked me to pull the plug | 因为你说如果事情变得太危险 |
[13:41] | on this whole thing if it got too risky, | 我要及时叫停 |
[13:43] | and what I’m talking about | 而我所说的事 |
[13:44] | is gonna make it a hell of a lot riskier. | 会让整件事变得非常危险 |
[13:46] | And what did Mike say? | 那迈克是怎么说的 |
[13:48] | – He doesn’t want to do it. – Why not? | -他不想这么做 -为什么 |
[13:50] | You know why not. It’s not 100% legal. | 你知道原因的 因为这并非完全合法 |
[13:53] | And you can say no if you want to. | 假如你不想的话你也可以拒绝 |
[13:55] | But that look you saw on his face, | 但你在他脸上看见的表情 |
[13:57] | that’s not going away any time soon. | 可就消失不了了 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[14:05] | But this time, if something goes wrong, you take the fall. | 但这次如果出事了 你要来负责任 |
[14:09] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会负责的 |
[14:11] | Now, you gonna go back to staring at that thing | 现在 你是打算继续盯着那块屏幕 |
[14:14] | or you want to help me get Mike into the Bar | 还是来帮我让迈克当上律师 |
[14:16] | and have some fun at the same time? | 同时找点乐子 |
[14:18] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[14:21] | I need you to go home, | 我需要你回家去 |
[14:22] | put on something a hell of a lot nicer, | 换身好看很多的衣服 |
[14:24] | and meet me at this address in an hour. | 然后一小时后和我在这个地址见 |
[14:38] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[14:39] | I’ll be done in a few minutes. | 我马上就好 |
[14:42] | – How’s your day? – Fine. | -你今天过得怎样 -还好 |
[14:45] | Louis, we talked about this. | 路易 我们说过的 |
[14:48] | You can share your day with me. | 你可以向我倾诉 |
[14:50] | – I’m here to cheer you up. – It’s not that. | -我就是来逗你开心的 -不是那回事 |
[14:52] | It’s just that sometimes, | 只是有时候 |
[14:53] | I have to do some less than great things | 我不得不做一些不是那么好的事 |
[14:56] | with less than great people | 和一些不是那么好的人合作 |
[14:57] | and I’d rather wash the memories from my brain. | 而我宁愿把这些记忆从我脑子里洗掉 |
[15:01] | What do you mean, less than great things? | 什么叫”不是那么好的事” |
[15:02] | Nothing, it’s not that big a deal. | 没什么 不是什么大事儿 |
[15:04] | Are you talking about hurting an innocent person? | 你是在说伤害一个无辜的人吗 |
[15:08] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[15:10] | Then how bad can it be? | 那能有多糟糕 |
[15:12] | Well, it’s not that bad at all, Tara. | 完全没有那么糟糕 塔拉 |
[15:13] | As a matter of fact, I’m doing it all | 实际上 我所做的一切 |
[15:15] | to help someone I care deeply about. | 都是为了帮助某个我很关心的人 |
[15:17] | And sometimes to do good, | 而有时为了做好事 |
[15:18] | you gotta get a little dirty. | 免不了会用一些不太干净的手段 |
[15:20] | Well, then maybe you can take me home | 也许你可以带我回家 |
[15:22] | and get a little dirty with me. | 对我用一些不太干净的手段 |
[15:24] | Oh, sweetie, I want to | 亲爱的 我想啊 |
[15:25] | but I’m just not in the mood. | 但我现在不太有心情 |
[15:27] | Are you sure this isn’t something you wanna share with me? | 你确定不想向我倾诉一下吗 |
[15:30] | – Yes, I’m sure. – Okay. | -我确定 -好吧 |
[15:32] | But I want you to know, | 当我希望你知道 |
[15:34] | you can tell me anything. | 无论什么事你都可以和我说的 |
[15:37] | Tara, I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to meet you at home. | 塔拉 抱歉 但我不能和你一块回家了 |
[15:40] | Oh, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Nothing, I just have to go see Harvey, okay? | 没什么 我只是得去见哈维一面 好吗 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Louis, I’ve got about two minutes. | 路易 我只有两分钟 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna meet Rachel. | 我和瑞秋约了 |
[15:54] | Well, take two minutes to look at this. | 那就花两分钟看看这个 |
[15:55] | – What is it? – It’s a letter from Allen Fields. | -这是什么 -艾伦·菲尔兹的来信 |
[15:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:59] | He’s putting us in review | 因为我们近期的人员变动 |
[16:00] | based on our recent affiliations. | 他要重新考虑是否继续用我们 |
[16:02] | You know what that means. | 你知道那是什么意思吧 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I sure as hell do. | 我当然知道 |
[16:04] | Well, then you should know that I just got ten more | 那你应该知道我刚刚收到另外十封信 |
[16:05] | from ten other clients | 是另外十个客户发来的 |
[16:06] | and they all say the same thing. | 他们都是这个意思 |
[16:07] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[16:09] | Louis, I’m not gonna be bullied. | 路易 我不会被威胁的 |
[16:11] | No, I don’t care what you’re gonna be. | 不 我不在乎你要怎么做 |
[16:12] | Now, we lost Couture Apparel | 现在 我们丢掉了时尚定制公司 |
[16:14] | because you were too busy with Mike. | 因为你忙着处理迈克的事 |
[16:15] | This is the same exact thing in different clothes. | 现在这情况完全一致 |
[16:17] | – Louis. – Harvey, | -路易 -哈维 |
[16:18] | I just had to lie to the woman I love | 我刚刚得向我爱的女人撒谎 |
[16:20] | because I didn’t want to admit the whole truth about Mike. | 因为我不想说出关于迈克的真相 |
[16:23] | Now, I’m willing to go with the Hail Mary of using Jerry. | 现在 我愿意孤注一掷利用杰瑞 |
[16:25] | But what I am not willing to do is risk our survival. | 但我不愿意拿我们律所冒险 |
[16:27] | – Louis. – Harvey, that is enough. | -路易 -哈维 够了 |
[16:29] | You know what needs to be done. | 你知道需要做什么 |
[16:30] | Do it, or I will. | 解决它 否则我会做的 |
[16:39] | Mr. Palmer. | 帕默先生 |
[16:40] | I take it you didn’t get the memo. | 我想你并没有看到备忘录 |
[16:43] | This case is over. | 这个案子已经结束了 |
[16:44] | Well, that’s because it’s not. | 那是因为还没有结束 |
[16:47] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:48] | That’s a copy of my letter to the New York Bar, | 那是我写给纽约律师协会的信的副本 |
[16:50] | removing myself from consideration. | 我要把自己从备选名单上除名 |
[16:52] | No interview, no application, | 没有面试 没有申请 |
[16:54] | no quid pro quo, | 没有交换条件 |
[16:56] | which means this case is far from over. | 也就是说这案子远远没有结束 |
[16:58] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[17:00] | You’re gonna give up your chance to be a lawyer | 我要放弃成为律师的机会 |
[17:02] | for some miners you didn’t even know existed before last week? | 就为了在上周之前你甚至都不认识的矿工 |
[17:05] | Well, I know they exist now. | 我现在认识了 |
[17:07] | And I know they’re dying because of you. | 我还知道因为你 他们就要死了 |
[17:09] | So, we’re gonna settle this thing | 所以 我们不仅要解决这件事 |
[17:10] | and we’re going to settle it right now. | 而且现在就要解决 |
[17:12] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’ll do. | 我来告诉你我会怎么做 |
[17:14] | I’ll write you a check for ten million right here. | 我会写给你一张1000万的支票 |
[17:17] | Ten million? | 1000万 |
[17:21] | The hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[17:23] | Oh, you told them you’d get them a hundred, didn’t you? | 你告诉他们是一个亿了 是不是 |
[17:26] | Yeah, you did. I can see it in your face. | 是的 我可以从你的脸上看出来 |
[17:31] | Well, I suggest you tell them you accidentally added a zero. | 我建议你告诉他们你不小心多加了个0 |
[17:34] | Because you’re not getting a nickel more. | 因为除此之外 你不会再拿到一分钱 |
[17:35] | Let me remind you, Mr. Palmer. | 让我提醒你一下 帕默先生 |
[17:37] | We filed 150 suits against you. | 我们对你提出了150件诉讼 |
[17:39] | And we are gonna fight them all. | 我们每一场官司都会打 |
[17:41] | And that shook me before. | 那之前对我是个震慑 |
[17:42] | But who’s gonna supply the manpower to fight those suits now? | 但是谁现在会提供人力去打那些官司呢 |
[17:45] | You know who. | 你知道的 |
[17:47] | I guess you really didn’t get the memo, did you? | 我看你是真的没有收到备忘啊 |
[17:50] | Because Pearson Specter Litt | 因为皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特 |
[17:53] | just withdrew from this case. | 刚刚撤出了这个案子 |
[17:57] | I’ll find someone else. | 我会找到其他人的 |
[17:58] | I highly doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[18:01] | Hey, listen to me. | 听着 |
[18:02] | Your company hurt these people. | 你的公司伤害了这些人 |
[18:04] | You were willing to settle for a hundred million before. | 你之前愿意以1亿的价格和解 |
[18:07] | This is your chance to do the right thing | 这是你可以做正确的选择 |
[18:10] | and clear your conscience at the same time. | 同时还可以让你无愧于你的良知的机会 |
[18:13] | Sounds to me like a chance to clear yours. | 听起来像是让你无愧于心的机会 |
[18:16] | This is a take-it-or-leave-it offer, Mr. Ross. | 要么接受这个提议 要么放弃 罗斯先生 |
[18:18] | And whether you take it or not, | 不管你接受与否 |
[18:21] | I don’t ever expect to see you here again. | 我都不想再在这见到你 |
[18:40] | – Ms. Cromwell? – Yes. | -科伦维尔小姐 -怎么 |
[18:43] | My name’s Michelle Ross | 我是米歇尔·罗斯 |
[18:44] | and I was hoping to employ your services. | 我想雇你做事 |
[18:48] | My services? | 我的服务 |
[18:49] | Yes, I’m a junior partner at Rand Kaldor, | 我是兰-考-赞律所的初级合伙人 |
[18:51] | and I’m looking to make a change. | 我正找机会想做出改变 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, I don’t really do much work with the legal sector. | 抱歉 我不怎么和法律部门一起工作 |
[18:55] | Actually, I was hoping to use my experience | 事实上 我想把我的经验 |
[18:58] | and parlay it into the business world. | 用到商业世界中 |
[18:59] | Well, I can take your résumé, but to be honest, | 我可以收下你的简历 但说实话 |
[19:01] | I don’t have a client who’s looking for a candidate | 我并没有客户在找 |
[19:03] | – like you at the moment. – I know you don’t. | -像你一样的候选人 -我知道没有 |
[19:06] | In fact, since we’re being honest, | 事实上 既然我们都实话实说了 |
[19:07] | I know exactly what kind of candidate you’re looking for. | 你知道你要找什么样的候选人 |
[19:10] | What kind is that? | 什么样的 |
[19:12] | One that can be manipulated | 可以被操控 |
[19:13] | into selling their employer’s products. | 出卖他们雇主产品的人 |
[19:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:18] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁不重要 |
[19:19] | What matters is I know what you do. | 重要的是我知道你做了什么 |
[19:22] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[19:23] | I know that you’re officially a headhunter, | 我知道你明面上是个猎头 |
[19:26] | but unofficially, you meet your exclusively male clients | 但是背地里 你在这样的地方 |
[19:28] | at places like this. | 见你的高级男性客户 |
[19:30] | I also know that at the end of each of those meetings, | 我还知道在这些会面的结尾 |
[19:32] | you say to them, “I never do this, | 你会和他们说 “我从未这样做过 |
[19:34] | “but would you like to have dinner?” | “但是你想一起吃晚餐吗” |
[19:36] | And then dinner leads to dessert, | 晚餐之后是甜点 |
[19:39] | dessert leads to sex, | 甜点之后就上床 |
[19:40] | and sex leads to them falling for you, | 上床之后则让他们喜欢上你 |
[19:41] | – and that leads to– – All right, I’ve heard enough. | -然后 -好了 够了 |
[19:44] | And you don’t have proof of anything. | 你没有任何证据 |
[19:46] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我有 |
[19:48] | But you know what? I don’t need it. | 但你知道吗 我并不需要 |
[19:50] | Because one of two things is going to happen. | 因为只可能有两种情况 |
[19:52] | Either I’m going to hire someone to tell every one | 一种是我雇人告诉你的每一位 |
[19:55] | of your male clients when they meet them | 男性客户 当你和他们见面的时候 |
[19:56] | that you’re going to rob them, | 你准备抢劫他们 |
[19:58] | and then your cushy job making a million dollars per sucker | 然后你每单可以轻轻松松的 |
[20:01] | – is going away- – Or? | -挣100万美元 -又或者 |
[20:03] | Or you’re gonna tell me | 又或者你告诉我 |
[20:04] | about every time you’ve done this for James Palmer, | 你每次帮詹姆斯·帕默这么做的情况 |
[20:07] | and you’re never gonna hear from either one of us again. | 你就再也不会见到我俩了 |
[20:10] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[20:11] | My job requires a reputation for discretion. | 我的工作要求要有个慎重的好名声 |
[20:13] | You’re gonna do what we want, | 你按我们说的做 |
[20:14] | or you’re gonna find out | 否则你就会知道 |
[20:15] | how much your reputation protects you in prison. | 你的好名声在监狱中能护你几分 |
[20:19] | Oh, I get it. You’re not worried about Palmer knowing. | 我懂了 你不担心帕默知道这件事 |
[20:23] | You’re worried about word spreading. | 你担心的是消息会传播出去 |
[20:26] | Trust me, he’ll never tell a soul | 相信我 他不会告诉任何人的 |
[20:28] | and your business will stay intact. | 你的生意也不会受到影响 |
[20:31] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能这样肯定 |
[20:33] | The same way I’m sure that you don’t have a choice. | 和我确定你没有别的选择一样 |
[20:36] | The question is, are you gonna go against him | 问题是 你准备和他作对 |
[20:39] | or are you gonna go against me? | 还是和我作对 |
[20:48] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[20:50] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[20:51] | This thing is damn impressive. | 这东西真他妈令人印象深刻 |
[20:53] | But before we move forward, | 但是在我们进行下一步之前 |
[20:54] | I need to make sure you’re good with one thing. | 我得确定你和我能在一件事上达成共识 |
[20:56] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[20:57] | I want 90% ownership. | 我要百分之九十的股权 |
[20:59] | 90%? Are you out of your mind? | 百分之九十 你疯了吗 |
[21:02] | No, I’m not. | 并没有 |
[21:03] | And I’m not in the venture capital business. | 我不做风险投资 |
[21:04] | I invest in the stock market. | 我做的是股票市场投资 |
[21:06] | Which means I’d be using my own money on this. | 这意味着我得用自己的钱 |
[21:08] | Money that you’d earn back in spades. | 这钱你肯定能挣回来 |
[21:09] | I hope it turns out that way, | 我希望是这样 |
[21:11] | but this thing has a lot of risk, | 但这些事风险很大 |
[21:12] | and I’d be taking all of it. | 而且我要承担全部风险 |
[21:14] | Then maybe you should take none of it. | 那也许你不应该承担任何风险 |
[21:16] | Donna, as good as this product is, | 唐娜 这东西虽然好 |
[21:18] | I’m telling you–as one business person to another– | 以商人对商人的谈话 我明说吧 |
[21:20] | you have no credibility to do this. | 你做生意还没有积累到信誉 |
[21:22] | Believe me, these are the best terms you’re gonna get. | 相信我 这是你能得到的最好条件了 |
[21:24] | Well…you see, that’s where you’re wrong, Stu. | 你看 这你就错了 斯图 |
[21:28] | Because like I told you once before, | 因为正如我曾告诉过你的 |
[21:30] | I’m Donna, | 我是唐娜 |
[21:32] | this is awesome, | 这很棒 |
[21:34] | and I can do better. | 而我能做得更好 |
[21:38] | Well, I hope you prove me wrong. | 我希望你能证明我是错的 |
[21:39] | But in the meantime, I won’t be used as a stalking horse. | 但同时 我不想让你做找马时骑的驴 |
[21:42] | Which means if you walk away now, | 这意味着如果你现在走了 |
[21:43] | you can’t come back to me later. | 你以后就别回来找我了 |
[21:45] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Stu. | 你不必担心 斯图 |
[21:47] | Because once I walk out that door, | 因为我一旦走出那扇门 |
[21:49] | I promise you I’m not coming back. | 我保证不会再回来了 |
[21:56] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[21:57] | Listen, Mike, before you say anything– | 听着 迈克 在你开口前 |
[21:58] | I know you didn’t give a shit about those miners, | 我知道你根本不在乎那些矿工 |
[22:00] | but the least you could’ve done | 但你至少可以 |
[22:01] | is stuck around long enough to give me some leverage. | 坚持一下 给我一点筹码 |
[22:03] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[22:04] | Palmer pressured ten of our top clients | 帕默给我们的十个顶级客户施压 |
[22:06] | to drop us unless we pulled out. | 让他们解雇我们 除非我们放弃 |
[22:08] | So it’s either them or me? | 所以就是选他们还是选我了 |
[22:09] | Unless you can replace 30 million in billings, | 除非你能代替他们的三千万账单 |
[22:11] | you’re damn right it is. | 那就是这样 |
[22:12] | Harvey, without you backing me, | 哈维 如果你不帮我 |
[22:13] | those miners are screwed. | 那些矿工就完了 |
[22:15] | And there is nothing that I can do about it. | 而且我只能束手无策 |
[22:17] | There’s something you can do about it, | 你可以对此有所作为 |
[22:18] | you just don’t wanna do it. | 你只是不愿意做 |
[22:19] | You’re talking about that woman. | 你说的是那个女人 |
[22:20] | You want leverage on Palmer? | 你想对帕默施加影响吗 |
[22:21] | She’s the one who’s got it. | 她就是能影响帕默的人 |
[22:22] | Harvey, we’ve been over this. | 哈维 我们说过了 |
[22:23] | I’m not gonna use that woman. | 我不打算利用那个女人 |
[22:25] | And what if I told you we already did? | 如果我告诉你我们已经这样做了呢 |
[22:27] | – What? – Mike, we not only found her, | -什么 -迈克 我们不仅找到了她 |
[22:31] | we got enough to force that bastard into a settlement. | 还拿到了足以让那混蛋和解的料 |
[22:33] | The question is: are you willing to use it? | 问题在于 你是否愿意利用它 |
[22:36] | What do you mean “We”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[22:38] | – Mike. – No, no, you just said, “We.” | -迈克 -不 你刚刚说了”我们” |
[22:41] | Who the hell is “We”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[22:42] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[22:44] | Me and Rachel. | 我和瑞秋 |
[22:48] | You dragged Rachel into this. | 你把瑞秋卷进这件事了 |
[22:49] | I didn’t drag her into anything. | 我没有把她卷进任何事 |
[22:51] | I went to her for permission because I knew how you felt, | 我去征求她的同意 因为我明白你的感受 |
[22:55] | and she jumped at the chance since you’re too stupid to. | 她立刻抓住了这个你因为太蠢而不愿抓的机会 |
[22:57] | You had no right. | 你没权利这样做 |
[22:58] | – Mike, listen. – You had no right! | -迈克 听着 -你没有权利 |
[23:05] | Good night, Johnny. | 晚安 强尼 |
[23:10] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[23:11] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[23:14] | I hope you don’t think it’s weird that I came to your place. | 希望我来你住处找你你不会觉得很奇怪 |
[23:15] | Well, I find it a little weird that you know where I live. | 你知道我的住处 这让我有点奇怪 |
[23:18] | I work in IT. I know where everyone lives. | 我在信息技术部门工作 知道所有人的住处 |
[23:19] | But that’s not what I came here to talk about. | 但我来这里不是要说这些的 |
[23:21] | What did you come here for? | 你来这里做什么 |
[23:23] | I’m freaking out about tomorrow | 我非常担心明天 |
[23:24] | and what if we’re not ready? | 如果我们还没准备好怎么办 |
[23:26] | Relax, Benjamin. It’s gonna be fine. | 放松 本杰明 会好的 |
[23:28] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:29] | Because I already did a practice run. | 因为我已经演练过了 |
[23:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:32] | There’s a guy I know who I thought might invest, | 我知道有个人可能会投资 |
[23:34] | but he’s not really in this business | 但他并不是做这行的 |
[23:35] | so I brought the Donna over to him and I gave him our pitch. | 我带着真·唐娜去找他 游说了一番 |
[23:37] | And it went okay? | 进展顺利吗 |
[23:38] | It went more than okay. He made us an offer. | 不只是顺利 他给我们报价了 |
[23:41] | Then what in God’s name do we need | 那我们究竟为什么 |
[23:42] | to put ourselves through this torture for? | 还要这么折磨自己 |
[23:44] | I turned him down. | 我拒绝了他 |
[23:46] | Wait — what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:47] | Donna, this is our dream. | 唐娜 这是我们的梦想 |
[23:48] | I know that, Benjamin. | 我知道 本杰明 |
[23:50] | But wanted to own 90% of it, | 但他想要90%的所有权 |
[23:52] | and I’m not willing to give up 90% of our dream. | 而我不想放弃我们90%的梦想 |
[23:55] | Now go home and get some sleep, | 现在回家睡个觉 |
[23:56] | because we’ve got our first meeting tomorrow | 因为我们明天是我们的第一次展示会 |
[23:57] | and you and I are gonna kick some serious ass. | 咱们会大获成功的 |
[24:12] | – When were you gonna tell me? – Mike– | -你打算什么时候告诉我 -迈克 |
[24:15] | Were you ever gonna God damn tell me? | 你想过要告诉我吗 |
[24:17] | Don’t speak to me like that. | 别这样跟我说话 |
[24:18] | You went behind my back when you knew how I felt about this. | 你明知我的态度 却还背着我做这些 |
[24:20] | No, I went behind your back | 不 我背着你做这些 |
[24:22] | because I knew how you felt about it. | 正是因为我明白你的感受 |
[24:24] | Is that supposed to make it okay? | 这样就能把你的行为正当化了吗 |
[24:26] | No, look, I was the one | 不 听着 我才是那个 |
[24:27] | that didn’t want to let things get too risky, | 不希望冒太大风险的人 |
[24:29] | but when Harvey laid it out for me, | 但是当哈维跟我说过之后 |
[24:31] | I decided that it wasn’t. | 我认为这并不是冒险 |
[24:32] | Then why didn’t you come to me first? | 那你为什么不先来找我 |
[24:34] | Because you’re the one that says | 因为你说过 |
[24:35] | forgiveness is easier to ask for than permission. | 要求原谅比要求许可更容易 |
[24:37] | That’s a bullshit reason. | 这个理由太烂了 |
[24:39] | Then how about focusing on the fact that I did it for you? | 那你怎么不想想 我是为了你才这么做的 |
[24:43] | – Rachel – Mike, this morning, | -瑞秋 -迈克 今天早上 |
[24:46] | when you told me it was over, | 当你告诉我已经结束了 |
[24:48] | the look on your face– | 你的表情… |
[24:50] | I don’t want you to have that look for the rest of your life. | 我不希望你的余生都是这样的表情 |
[24:52] | Rachel, I was upset. It had just happened. | 瑞秋 我那时很沮丧 事情刚刚发生 |
[24:54] | No, Mike, that’s just it. It hadn’t. | 不 迈克 问题就是 它不是刚发生 |
[24:57] | You’ve been living with this for so long, | 你背负这些太久了 |
[24:59] | that’s why you gave Harvey the go-ahead to begin with. | 这就是为什么你允许哈维去做这件事 |
[25:01] | I did that because I had to watch Oliver fail | 我那么做是因为我要看着奥利佛失败 |
[25:03] | and there’s nothing I could do about it. | 而我无计可施 |
[25:06] | And if it wasn’t Oliver, | 如果不是奥利佛 |
[25:08] | it was going to be someone else. | 就会有其他的人 |
[25:10] | Or something else. | 或者其他的事 |
[25:11] | There’s always gonna be some reminder that you weren’t a lawyer. | 总会有什么来提醒你 你不是律师 |
[25:16] | And it would eat away at you, | 它会逐渐吞噬你 |
[25:17] | because it’s what you’re meant to be. | 因为你命中注定要成为律师 |
[25:18] | You shouldn’t have done what you did. | 你不应该做你做的那些事 |
[25:20] | I know you’re mad at me for going behind your back, | 我知道 我背着你做这些你很生气 |
[25:24] | but I’m not gonna apologize. | 但我不会道歉的 |
[25:25] | Because I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life with a man | 因为我不愿意和一个放弃了梦想的人 |
[25:28] | who gave up on his dreams. | 过一辈子 |
[25:29] | And I know that you don’t wanna be that man either. | 而且我知道你也不愿意当那个人 |
[25:41] | Louis? | 路易 |
[25:42] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[25:44] | Rachel, can I talk to you a second? | 瑞秋 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[25:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:47] | I heard Mike had a problem involving that woman. | 我听说迈克不希望卷入那个女人 |
[25:51] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[25:52] | We actually got into a fight about it last night. | 我们昨晚其实还为这事吵了架 |
[25:55] | – What’s he gonna do? – I don’t know. | -他什么打算 -我不知道 |
[25:57] | But thank you for doing whatever you did to find her, anyway. | 但还是要感谢你为了找她做的一切 |
[26:01] | Of course. | 没事 |
[26:04] | So… what are you doing in here? | 所以 你来找我什么事 |
[26:07] | You ever wish you hadn’t found out? | 你有希望你从来没发现过吗 |
[26:09] | – What? – You ever wish | -什么 -你有希望过 |
[26:10] | you never known about Mike’s secret? | 你从来没发现迈克的秘密吗 |
[26:12] | Or, for that matter, never even met him? | 或者再远点 从来没遇到过他 |
[26:16] | Louis, what’s going on? | 路易 到底怎么了 |
[26:22] | Tara and I have been sharing a lot lately. | 塔拉和我最近一直在交流生活 |
[26:27] | But there’s still things I haven’t told her. | 但我还是有没告诉她的事 |
[26:31] | Yesterday, she asked me what I was having a bad day about. | 昨天 她问我我为什么心情不好 |
[26:35] | And the truth is, it was pretty much about Mike. | 而事实是 就是因为迈克的事 |
[26:40] | And I want to tell her about it, but– | 而且我想告诉她 但是… |
[26:41] | You don’t know how she’ll react. | 你不知道她会作何反应 |
[26:43] | No, I don’t. I still haven’t even told her | 是的 我甚至都不敢告诉她 |
[26:45] | I knew about Mike’s secret before he got caught, | 在迈克事发前我就知道他的秘密 |
[26:47] | let alone the fact that I used it to get made partner. | 更别说我还利用他的秘密当了冠名合伙人 |
[26:50] | – Louis… – Rachel, when Sheila found out, | -路易 -瑞秋 当时被希拉发现时 |
[26:53] | she said I wasn’t her soul mate anymore. | 她说我再也不是她的灵魂伴侣了 |
[26:55] | But that was Sheila, Louis. | 但那是希拉 路易 |
[26:57] | And the key phrase is “She found out.” | 而且关键字是 被她发现 |
[27:00] | You didn’t tell her. | 不是你主动告诉她的 |
[27:02] | So you were okay when Mike told you? | 所以迈克告诉你的时候你就不生气吗 |
[27:04] | No, I wouldn’t say that I was okay with it. | 不 我不能说我完全没有生气 |
[27:06] | But I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[27:08] | That’s why I forgave him. | 所以我原谅了他 |
[27:11] | I can’t guarantee that Tara will forgive you, | 我不能保证塔拉会原谅你 |
[27:13] | but I can tell you that if she finds out some other way, | 但我肯定如果哪天被她自己发现了 |
[27:17] | then she won’t. | 那她肯定不会原谅你了 |
[27:23] | Thank you, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[27:26] | I appreciate your time. | 谢谢你能陪我谈谈这件事 |
[27:38] | Thank you for sitting down with us. | 谢谢答应和我们见面 |
[27:40] | It’s our pleasure. I’m Andrew and this is Russell. | 很荣幸 我是安德鲁 这是拉塞尔 |
[27:42] | – I’m Donna. – And my name is Benjamin. | -我是唐娜 -我叫本杰明 |
[27:45] | Mind if I call you Ben? | 介意我叫你本吗 |
[27:46] | Yes, actually, I mind very much. | 说实话 非常介意 |
[27:48] | But you open up that checkbook of yours, | 但只要你打开支票本签了我们 |
[27:50] | and you can call Ben here whatever the hell you want. | 你想怎么叫本都可以 |
[27:53] | I appreciate that, but before we get started, | 谢谢 但开始前 |
[27:55] | you should know that we get pitched | 你要知道 我们一个月 |
[27:56] | six personal assistant devices a month. | 能得到六个个人助手设备的提案 |
[27:58] | And you should know that our device | 你也要知道我们的设备 |
[28:00] | makes Siri and the Alexa look like toaster ovens. | 能让Siri和Alexa黯然失色 |
[28:03] | Well, that may be the case, | 也许如此 |
[28:03] | but I’m concerned that the market is already saturated. | 但我担心市场已经饱和了 |
[28:06] | If you were so concerned, | 你要真担心 |
[28:06] | you wouldn’t be sitting here in the first place. | 那就不会接受这次面谈了 |
[28:08] | – Is that a fact? – Yes, it is. | -是吗 -是的 |
[28:11] | Because you’re the head of the investment team, | 因为你是投资部的老大 |
[28:12] | and the head of the team doesn’t waste his time | 老大是不会随便浪费时间的 |
[28:13] | unless he thinks there might be something in it for him. | 除非他觉得有利可图 |
[28:15] | There might be other things in it for me than just investing. | 我图的利也不一定就非是投资 |
[28:18] | Yes, there could. | 确实 |
[28:20] | Like marking your territory. | 权利斗争就有可能 |
[28:22] | Because anybody can see by the way you two are sitting there | 因为看到你们俩坐在这儿谁都能看出 |
[28:24] | that he’s gunning for your job and you don’t like that one bit. | 他想夺你的位子 而且你对此非常不爽 |
[28:27] | – That’s not– – Who told you that? | -不是的… -谁告诉你的 |
[28:28] | No one told me that. | 没人告诉我 |
[28:30] | Just like no one told me that you can’t fire him | 就像也没人告诉我你不能解雇他 |
[28:32] | because that’ll make you look weak. | 因为这会显得你很软弱一样 |
[28:33] | Which is why you took this meeting. | 所以你才接受了这次面谈 |
[28:34] | Because you didn’t want him taking it without you. | 因为你不愿意他单独来见我们 |
[28:37] | Okay, how in the hell are you doing all this? | 好吧 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[28:40] | I’m doing this because I’m Donna. | 我能做到因为我是唐娜 |
[28:43] | And if it hasn’t dawned on you already, so is this device. | 如果你们还没明白 这个设备也是唐娜 |
[28:46] | Now, do you wanna puff up your chest and play office politics, | 所以 你们是想继续鼓着劲搞办公室政治 |
[28:49] | or do you wanna hear about an opportunity | 还是想听一个能让你们 |
[28:52] | that could vault you both to the top of the ladder? | 都步步高升的好机会 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you tell us about your product? | 不如请你给我们介绍一下你的产品 |
[29:00] | Can I get a black coffee? | 请给我一杯黑咖啡 |
[29:03] | Make it two of whatever he’s having. | 他要的来两份 |
[29:05] | You here to tell me what a dick I am | 你又来骂我背着你 |
[29:06] | for going behind your back again? | 行动的事太混蛋了吗 |
[29:07] | No, I’m here to find out what time your meeting with Palmer is. | 不是 我来问你什么时候去见帕默 |
[29:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:12] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[29:13] | Well, I wasn’t gonna do it without your permission. | 因为没有你的允许我不打算行动 |
[29:15] | Which means there is no meeting with Palmer. | 所以就是说我没跟帕默约时间呢 |
[29:16] | Well, I’m giving you my permission. | 那我现在允许了 |
[29:18] | Mike, I’m not trying to be an asshole, | 迈克 不是我抱怨 |
[29:20] | but we went to a lot of trouble to get that shit on Palmer | 但我们费了好大的功夫才拿到帕默的把柄 |
[29:23] | and you looked like you wanted to kill me. | 结果你一副想杀我的样子 |
[29:25] | So how do I know you’re not gonna wanna change your mind? | 我怎么知道这次你就不会后悔了 |
[29:27] | ‘Cause I wanna be a lawyer. | 因为我想当律师 |
[29:30] | I don’t care how we do it. | 我不在乎用什么方法办到 |
[29:34] | Take out your wallet, pay for this coffee, | 钱包拿出来 把我的帐付了 |
[29:36] | and let’s bring this thing home. | 然后我们一起拿下这件事 |
[29:47] | Well, that was the most amazing 27 minutes of my entire life. | 那是我这辈子最非凡的27分钟 |
[29:50] | Which part? | 哪部分非凡啊 |
[29:51] | When you sat there with your mouth glued shut | 是你坐在那一句话也说不出来 |
[29:53] | or when you shit the bed describing the operating system? | 还是讲到运行系统掉链子的时候 |
[29:55] | Oh, my God, I knew I should have stopped after the design specs. | 天 就知道说到设计规格的时候就该闭嘴了 |
[29:58] | Benjamin, I’m teasing you. | 本杰明 我逗你玩的 |
[30:00] | Now I don’t know if I should believe you. | 我真的不知道这句话可信不可信 |
[30:02] | Then listen to me carefully. | 那你听好了 |
[30:04] | You killed it. | 你棒极了 |
[30:06] | Thank you. But, in fact, we killed it. | 谢谢 但是 其实是我们棒极了 |
[30:09] | You’re damn right, we did. | 一点没错 是我们 |
[30:10] | Now get going, I’m gonna see you back at the firm. | 你先走吧 我们回公司再见 |
[30:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[30:13] | I accidentally forgot my pen in the conference room. | 我不小心把笔忘在会议室了 |
[30:16] | Oh, I have one you can borrow. | 我可以借你一支 |
[30:17] | Benjamin, when I say accidentally, | 本杰明 当我说不小心时 |
[30:19] | I mean intentionally | 我的意思是我故意忘在了那里 |
[30:20] | because it gives me an excuse to go back in there | 好找个借口回去在门口偷听 |
[30:22] | and eavesdrop on what they’re saying about us. | 他们是怎么谈论我们的 |
[30:24] | Oh, that’s a great idea. Can I come with you? | 好主意 让我一起去吧 |
[30:26] | – No, I need to do this alone. – Why? | -不 我得一个人去 -为什么 |
[30:28] | Because when they see me without you, | 因为当他们看到只有我回去时 |
[30:29] | they’re gonna think it’s two against one | 会觉得他们二对一占优势 |
[30:31] | and they’ll make me an offer to cut you out. | 所以会向我提议甩掉你单干 |
[30:33] | Wait, you actually think they would do that? | 等等 你真觉得他们会那么做 |
[30:34] | Of course they will. These guys are vultures. | 当然 这些家伙可是腐肉都不放过的秃鹫 |
[30:36] | Well, then shouldn’t I go with you so we can stop it? | 那我不该跟你一起回去 阻止他们吗 |
[30:39] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[30:41] | Yes, I do. | 当然 |
[30:42] | Then trust when they make me the offer, | 那就相信我 他们会给我开价 |
[30:44] | I’m gonna act outraged, | 我会表现出愤怒的样子 |
[30:45] | tell them we’ll never do business with them, | 告诉他们我们绝不跟他们合作 |
[30:47] | and they’ll give us an extra 5% right there. | 他们就会给我们再加百分之五 |
[30:57] | – So what’d you think? – I thought it was impressive. | -你觉得呢 -我觉得很惊人 |
[30:59] | Oh, then I think you’re easily impressed. | 那你们也太容易惊讶了 |
[31:01] | – You didn’t like it? – I liked it just fine. | -你不喜欢吗 -我还行 |
[31:03] | But do you know how much it costs to roll out | 但你知道推出一款这样的技术 |
[31:05] | a piece of tech like that? | 要花多少钱吗 |
[31:06] | Between the engineering design, and beta testing. | 从工程设计到试用机 |
[31:08] | It costs a ton of money. | 要花太多钱 |
[31:08] | Hey, you’re the one who says you gotta spend money to make money. | 是你说要先花钱才能赚钱的 |
[31:11] | I also said when you fund a project, you fund the person. | 我还说过投项目就是投人 |
[31:14] | And the truth is, I’m not funding that woman. | 所以相信我 我不会投资那个女人 |
[31:15] | So, why’d we take this meeting? | 那我们为什么还要见他们 |
[31:18] | Took it as a favor to Harvey Specter. | 给哈维·斯佩克特送人情 |
[31:20] | Now, if she was starting up a lemonade stand, | 如果她要开柠檬水站 |
[31:22] | I might throw in a few bucks. | 我可能会投点钱进去 |
[31:23] | But there is no way in hell I’m getting into business | 但我绝对不可能跟一个律师秘书 |
[31:26] | with a career legal secretary. | 一起创业 |
[31:29] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 理解了 |
[31:31] | – You wanna grab some lunch? – Yeah, and maybe a drink. | -要去吃饭吗 -喝一杯也行 |
[31:35] | I feel like I deserve it after having to | 我绷着脸坐了这么久 |
[31:36] | sit through that with a straight face. | 也应该来一杯犒劳一下自己 |
[31:42] | Hey, Jimbo, nice club. | 詹姆 俱乐部选得不错 |
[31:43] | A little heavy on the wood for my taste. | 但在我看来木器太多了 |
[31:45] | A little heavy on the douche bag for mine. | 对我来说是蠢货有点多 |
[31:48] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[31:50] | I told them I was your cousin. | 我跟他们说我是你表弟 |
[31:51] | We had some bad news and you were gonna wanna hear about it. | 有点坏消息 你需要知道 |
[31:53] | – Bullshit. – Maybe not the cousin part, | -胡说 -表弟那部分是胡说 |
[31:56] | but here’s the news: | 但消息是这样的 |
[31:58] | we got your balls in a vice. | 我们抓到了你的把柄 |
[32:00] | – There’s only one way out. – The hell you do. | -只有一个解决办法 -是呀 |
[32:02] | And since you decided to just wade back into this, | 既然你决定跑回这里了 |
[32:08] | those six clients of yours are gone. | 你那六个客户就没了 |
[32:11] | Mm. Don’t think so, Slim Jim. | 我不这么想 瘦子吉姆 |
[32:13] | See, the only reason you almost got to us in the first place | 你看 你第一次差点难住我们 |
[32:16] | was you found my Achilles Heel. | 是因为你发现了我的阿基里斯之踵 |
[32:17] | But then we found yours. | 但我们现在发现了你的 |
[32:19] | I gotta say, she sure is pretty. | 我得说 她确实很漂亮 |
[32:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:24] | Maybe this’ll jog your memory. | 这个说不定能提醒你 |
[32:26] | Names, dates, phone numbers, emails, | 姓名 日期 电话 邮件 |
[32:30] | bank statements, wire transfers. | 银行账户 金钱往来 |
[32:31] | Proof of over a dozen instances | 能证明超过一打的 |
[32:33] | of you committing corporate espionage. | 商业间谍行为 |
[32:35] | Lucky for us, she isn’t just pretty, | 我们的幸运之处在于 她不仅漂亮 |
[32:37] | she’s a hell of a bookkeeper. | 还喜欢什么都记下来 |
[32:41] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[32:44] | For you to do what you should have done in the first place. | 要你一开始就该做的事 |
[32:46] | You’re gonna settle with those miners for 200 million. | 跟那些矿工以两亿美金和解 |
[32:49] | You’re gonna forget you ever heard of us or Ms. Cromwell. | 你忘记听说过我们或者科伦维尔女士的事 |
[32:51] | And you’re gonna honor your original agreement | 并且继续诚实履行跟克雷格·塞德尔 |
[32:53] | with Craig Seidel. | 原本达成的协议 |
[32:55] | What do you care about that weasel’s future for? | 你干嘛要关心那只黄鼠狼的将来 |
[32:57] | That’s between me and him. | 这是我跟他的事 |
[32:59] | Oh, one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[33:02] | This really is a take-it-or-leave-it offer. | 这才是个真的过这个村没这个店的交易 |
[33:04] | Expires in 15 seconds. | 15秒后失效 |
[33:06] | And once it’s signed, | 等你签了 |
[33:07] | I never wanna hear about your shitty little company | 我永远不想听到你的破公司 |
[33:09] | doing something like this ever again. | 再做这样的事情 |
[33:17] | There you are. | 好了 |
[33:18] | Where have you been since that meeting? | 那个会后你去哪了 |
[33:21] | I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我一直在想一些事 |
[33:22] | And I’ve been wondering if my partner sold me out all day. | 而我整天都在担心我的合伙人是不是出卖了我 |
[33:26] | Well…I hate to break it to you, Benjamin, | 本杰明 我不想告诉你 |
[33:29] | but that’s actually the opposite of what happened. | 但事实完全相反 |
[33:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:32] | I mean…they don’t want to make us an offer. | 他们不想提合作 |
[33:36] | In fact, they don’t want anything to do with The Donna. | 事实上 他们不想跟真·唐娜有任何关系 |
[33:40] | – It’s my fault, isn’t it? – Benjamin– | -是我的错 对吗 -本杰明 |
[33:42] | You don’t have to protect my feelings. | 你不必保护我的感情 |
[33:43] | A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, | 链条的强度要看最薄弱的一环 |
[33:45] | and I know that’s what I am. | 我知道那就是我 |
[33:47] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是你 |
[33:49] | It turns out I am. | 事实上是我 |
[33:53] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:55] | You have designed an incredible product. | 你制造了不可思议的产品 |
[33:58] | And I don’t want to hold you back. | 我不想拖你的后退 |
[34:00] | Which is why, as of right now, I am dissolving our partnership | 所以 现在我要解散我们的合伙关系 |
[34:03] | so you can take it out on your own. | 好让你一个人发布它 |
[34:08] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[34:12] | We’re partners–I’d rather throw | 我们是合伙人 没有你 |
[34:13] | The Donna into the ocean than move forward without you. | 我宁愿把真·唐娜丢进海里 |
[34:15] | Benjamin, please. | 本杰明 拜托 |
[34:16] | Don’t be a martyr. | 别做牺牲者 |
[34:17] | I’m not being a martyr. | 我不是在做牺牲者 |
[34:19] | I’m being a partner. | 我是在做合伙人 |
[34:21] | We’re in this together or not at all. | 我们要一起做 要不就都退出 |
[34:24] | So it’s up to you. | 所以就只看你了 |
[34:26] | Are we gonna give up on our dream | 我们是要放弃梦想 |
[34:29] | or live to fight another day? | 还是继续为它奋斗 |
[34:34] | Live to fight, Benjamin. | 继续奋斗 本杰明 |
[34:38] | Live to fight. | 继续奋斗 |
[34:48] | Again? | 你又来 |
[34:50] | What the hell is it this time? | 这次又是什么鬼事 |
[34:52] | Same thing as it was last time. | 跟上次一样的事 |
[34:54] | I need you to get that hearing back for me. | 我需要你帮我争取听证会 |
[34:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[34:57] | You know how much trouble it was the first time? | 你知道第一次惹了多少麻烦吗 |
[34:58] | I don’t care how much trouble it was. | 我不关心有多少麻烦 |
[34:59] | You’re gonna do it again. | 你得再做一次 |
[35:01] | Unless, of course, you don’t want the original terms | 当然 除非你不想要 |
[35:03] | of your deal with Palmer upheld. | 你跟帕默原来的协议了 |
[35:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:07] | We had him guarantee to pay you what he promised | 我们让他保证了付你原本承诺的金额 |
[35:08] | and to hire you over there at the end of the quarter. | 并在本季度结束后雇佣你 |
[35:11] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[35:12] | ‘Cause I don’t just want you to set that hearing, | 因为我不仅想让你敲定听证 |
[35:15] | I want you to bulldoze anyone who stands in my way. | 我想让你帮我清除掉所有拦路的人 |
[35:18] | Look, it’s up to you. | 选择权在你 |
[35:20] | You take the job and the money and you get me in | 你拿钱和工作 让我进去 |
[35:22] | or you stay on a sinking ship and wait for them to figure out | 或者坐在要沉的船上 等他们 |
[35:25] | that you’re the one who sank it. | 发现你就是弄沉它的人 |
[35:32] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会做到 |
[35:33] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. | 没错 我也觉得 |
[35:43] | I would’ve thought you’d be at happy hour by now. | 我以为你现在正在找乐子呢 |
[35:45] | These days my happy hour is the 60 minutes | 这些天我的乐子只在 |
[35:47] | from the time I get home to the time I pass out. | 从我回家到昏睡过去之间的60分钟 |
[35:49] | You’re a hard worker, Stu. | 你真是工作狂 斯图 |
[35:51] | Turns out they don’t just give you money for your looks. | 事实是世界不会为看脸付钱 |
[35:53] | But you didn’t come all the way back here | 但你肯定不是跑这么远来告诉我 |
[35:54] | just to tell me how hard I work. | 我有多努力的 |
[35:57] | I came to see if you’d reconsider. | 我来看看你愿不愿意重新考虑 |
[35:59] | You couldn’t beat it, could you? | 你没能搞定 是吗 |
[36:01] | No. But that’s not why I’m here. | 是 但我不是因为这才来 |
[36:03] | Then why are you here? | 那是为什么 |
[36:04] | Because even though I didn’t like your terms, | 因为虽然我不喜欢你的条件 |
[36:06] | you spoke to me as an equal and you treated me with respect | 但你平等对待我 尊重我 |
[36:09] | and that’s the kind of person I want to be in business with. | 而我想跟这样的人合作做生意 |
[36:13] | What would you say | 如果我说 |
[36:14] | if I told you the offer was back on the table? | 我的提议还在呢 |
[36:16] | I’d say my assumption is the terms won’t be | 我会说我猜条件 |
[36:18] | as good as they were the first time around. | 不会像上次一样好了 |
[36:20] | The terms aren’t gonna change. | 条件不变 |
[36:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:23] | Because I don’t want to go into business with someone | 因为我不想让和我合伙做生意的人 |
[36:25] | who feels like I’m giving them the shaft. | 觉得我就是为了坑他们 |
[36:27] | I wanna go into business with someone | 我乐意跟喜欢我 |
[36:28] | who’s happywith my partnership. | 做合伙人的人合作 |
[36:32] | Thank you, Stu. | 谢谢 斯图 |
[36:34] | You’re welcome, Donna. | 不客气 唐娜 |
[36:35] | Oh, and just so you know, | 而且跟你说 |
[36:37] | when I put my money where my mouth is, | 我说要付诸行动 |
[36:40] | I throw everything I have into it. | 就会投入一切 |
[36:43] | I wouldn’t expect anything less | 那既然你敢说这么大的话 |
[36:46] | from a big mouth like you. | 我也就不担心了 |
[36:56] | Done? | 搞定了 |
[36:58] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[36:59] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[37:00] | the world’s gonna be a better place with you as a lawyer. | 有你做律师 世界会好一点 |
[37:03] | Why? ‘Cause we just strong-armed some jackass | 为什么 因为我们强迫了某些混蛋 |
[37:05] | into doing what what we want? | 做了我们想要的事吗 |
[37:06] | No, because you did what it took | 不 因为你不惜一切代价 |
[37:08] | to get those miners what they deserve. | 给那些矿工争取了他们应得的 |
[37:10] | Speaking of which, you wanna come with me after this? | 说到这个 你喝完酒想跟我来吗 |
[37:12] | – Where you going? – To tell those miners | -去哪 -去告诉那些矿工 |
[37:14] | that the world’s best lawyer just got them what they deserve. | 世上最好的律师 帮他们争取到了应得的 |
[37:16] | – Second best. – Ah, potato/potahto. | -是第二好 -没什么区别 |
[37:22] | Seriously, Mike, you go tell them. | 说真的 迈克 还是你去吧 |
[37:24] | Besides, after that, | 另外 说完之后 |
[37:26] | you’ve got some preparing to do for that hearing. | 你得为听证会做准备了 |
[37:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:30] | I just told you, Seidel’s got it in the bag. | 我已经说了 塞德尔搞定这事了 |
[37:32] | And if you think there isn’t gonna be some kind of hitch, | 你要觉得这事不会出问题 |
[37:34] | – I haven’t taught you shit. – If you think whatever it is, | -那我真什么都没教会你 -如果你觉得 |
[37:36] | I can’t handle it, then you have not been paying attention. | 我没法处理要出的事 那就是没注意我 |
[37:39] | You mean like when you handled yourself into going to prison? | 你是说你把自己处理进监狱的事吗 |
[37:41] | No, I mean when I came out smelling like a rose. | 不 我是说我一身玫瑰香出来 |
[37:43] | Hey, I was there when you came out. | 你出来的时候我在 |
[37:46] | And rose wasn’t the aroma you were emanating. | 你那个味道肯定不是玫瑰香 |
[37:48] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[37:49] | I was emanating awesome. | 我那个味道是完美 |
[37:52] | You really are like me, aren’t you? | 你真是很像我啊 对吧 |
[37:54] | Unfortunately. | 真不幸 是的 |
[37:57] | Welcome back to the Bar, Mike. | 欢迎回到律师圈 迈克 |
[37:59] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[38:03] | Technically, I wasn’t really in. | 严格说 我还没进过 |
[38:04] | – Actually, you weren’t really work in the Bar, ever. – Yeah. | -是 你从没真正有过资格 -是的呢 |
[38:14] | I’d ask how your day was, | 我想问你今天过的怎么样 |
[38:16] | but last time I did that, it didn’t go very well. | 但我上次问的时候 结果不太好 |
[38:20] | Tara, can I be honest with you? | 塔拉 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[38:22] | Of course. You can tell me anything. | 当然 你可以跟我说任何事 |
[38:26] | It’s part of getting to know each other–I told you that. | 这是我们相互了解的一部分 我说过的 |
[38:28] | Just not sure that this is what you had in mind. | 我只是不确定你想不想听这个 |
[38:31] | Louis, what is going on? | 路易 怎么了 |
[38:34] | The other day, | 那天 |
[38:35] | when I didn’t want to tell you what I was upset about, | 我不想跟你说我为什么不高兴 |
[38:37] | I was trying to figure out | 我是在思考 |
[38:40] | a way to get Mike Ross into the Bar. | 帮迈克·罗斯拿到律师资格的办法 |
[38:44] | You mean the fraud who worked at your firm? | 你是说在你们律所工作过的那个诈骗犯 |
[38:46] | It’s a long story, but we’re friends now and we’re past it. | 说来话长 但我们是朋友 事情也过去了 |
[38:49] | What do you mean it’s a long story? | 说来话长是什么意思 |
[38:53] | I mean I knew Mike was a fraud before he was arrested. | 我是说迈克被捕前我就知道他的诈骗行为 |
[38:55] | And I didn’t just know. | 我不仅知道 |
[38:59] | When I found out about him, | 我发现之后 |
[39:01] | instead of going to the police, | 不仅没有报案 |
[39:02] | or going to the Bar, | 或者报告律师协会 |
[39:03] | I leveraged it to get my name on the wall. | 我还利用这事当上了冠名合伙人 |
[39:15] | Tara, say something. | 塔拉 你说话呀 |
[39:17] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[39:20] | You just told me you found out you were working with a criminal | 你刚告诉我你发现了自己跟罪犯同事 |
[39:24] | and you turned it into a promotion. | 却利用这信息升职 |
[39:26] | I know that, but you said we should get to know each other. | 我知道 但你说我们要相互了解 |
[39:29] | What do you want me to say, Louis? | 你想要我说什么 路易 |
[39:30] | I didn’t know what your favorite movie was. | 我是说不知道你最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[39:33] | Or what side of the bed you like. | 或者你喜欢床的哪一边 |
[39:35] | But I thought at least I knew what kind of man you were. | 但我以为至少我知道你的为人 |
[39:37] | Tara, please. | 塔拉 拜托 |
[39:40] | This is the thing I’m most ashamed aboutin my life | 这是我一生最羞愧的事 |
[39:42] | and I’m telling you to show you | 我告诉你是想让你知道 |
[39:43] | that I’m never gonna hide anything from you. | 我永远不会瞒你任何事 |
[39:44] | – Well, maybe you should hide some things from me. – What? | -或许你应该瞒 -什么 |
[39:49] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[39:51] | I heard you. | 是听到了 |
[39:56] | How dare you say that to me after | 在我发现了你的事情之后 |
[39:57] | what I had to find out about you. | 你怎么敢这样跟我说 |
[40:01] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:03] | It means you’re sitting there | 意思是你坐在那儿 |
[40:04] | like you’re the high priestess of moral authority, | 说话好像你是最有道德的高等祭司 |
[40:06] | when the first time we slept together, | 可我们第一次上床时 |
[40:09] | you were with another man. | 你还跟别人好着呢 |
[40:10] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能这么跟我说话 |
[40:12] | I was up front about it with you and with him. | 那是我跟你 跟他都坦白的情况下 |
[40:15] | You were up front about it with everybody | 你跟全世界都坦白了 |
[40:17] | and then you wanted me to be up front with you about things. | 之后你想要我跟你坦白 |
[40:19] | And now you’re looking at me like I’m a monster! | 可你现在像看怪物一样看我 |
[40:22] | You know what? That’s it. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[40:24] | That’s it– well, where are you going? | 就这样 你要去哪 |
[40:26] | I’m sleeping at my place tonight. | 我回我的家睡 |
[40:27] | Look, Tara, please. | 塔拉 拜托 |
[40:28] | If I knew that you were gonna react this way, | 如果我知道你会是这个反应 |
[40:29] | I never would have told you any of this. | 绝不会告诉你这些 |
[40:31] | But you did tell me, Louis. | 但你告诉我了 路易 |
[40:35] | – Good night. – Tara, wait. | -晚安 -塔拉 等等 |
[40:38] | I’ll give you a call | 我会给你打电话 |
[40:39] | when I’ve had a chance to figure things out. | 等我想清楚之后 |