时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Tara Messer, will you marry me? | 塔拉·梅瑟 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:09] | Yes, Louis, I’ll marry you. | 愿意 路易 我愿意 |
[00:12] | I don’t care how much money you make | 哈维 我不在乎你挣多少钱 |
[00:14] | or how many you women you sleep with. | 或者睡多少女人 |
[00:15] | You have issues in your life | 你的生活存在问题 |
[00:17] | that are going to keep you from having real relationships. | 会导致你难以获得真正的爱情 |
[00:20] | Benjamin and I have an overlap on our software | 我们的软件和另一个公司的产品 |
[00:22] | with another company. | 存在重合部分 |
[00:23] | Louis pulled out every trick in the book to get us this. | 路易使尽了浑身解数拿到了这个 |
[00:28] | – Take the money. – I don’t want the money. | -那就把钱收下吧 -我想要的不是钱 |
[00:30] | – Donna– – I want something more. | -唐娜 -我想要更多 |
[00:32] | What do you mean more? | 你说”更多”是什么意思 |
[00:33] | I made a deal that we would handle the miners’ case | 我做了个交易 我们解决矿工的案子 |
[00:35] | in exchange for the chance to be admitted to the Bar. | 以换取进入律师协会的机会 |
[00:37] | Are you goddamn kidding me? You’re fired. | 你在逗我吗 你被解雇了 |
[00:39] | – Don’t do it. – He lied–not once, not twice– | -别这样 -他撒谎 而且不止一次 |
[00:41] | I don’t care because we need him. | 我不在乎 因为我们需要他 |
[00:44] | Monday morning, you better start putting your money | 周一早晨 你最好拿出实际行动 |
[00:45] | where your mouth is and find us another $50,000 case. | 再为我们接个能赚五万美元的案子 |
[00:48] | Tara left a 15-second voicemail. | 塔拉给我留了个十五秒的留言 |
[00:50] | She’s either gonna tell me that she never wants to see me again | 内容不是要跟我说她再也不想见到我了 |
[00:52] | or she wants to make up. | 就是要和好 |
[00:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:58] | Your first year’s salary in advance. Welcome back. | 预付你一年工资 欢迎回来 |
[01:01] | Harvey, I’m running out of ways | 哈维 我已经快没有 |
[01:02] | to tell you I don’t want to be a corporate lawyer. | 新方式告诉你我不想做企业律师了 |
[01:04] | I’m offering you a deal. One for you, one for me. | 这是我的新协议 你一个我一个 |
[01:07] | I don’t wanna just fund the clinic for a year. | 赞助诊所一年 不够 |
[01:08] | I want to fund it for two, | 我要两年的赞助 |
[01:09] | and any case I want to bring the clinic onto, I can. | 我想给诊所什么案子 就给什么案子 |
[01:11] | Done. | 成交 |
[01:12] | – And there’s one more thing. – You are not getting my office. | -还有一件事 -你别想要我的办公室 |
[01:14] | Oh, yes, I am, and I will tell you why. | 我不仅要 还要告诉你为什么该给我 |
[01:16] | – Why? – ‘Cause she’s gone, Harvey. | -为什么 -因为她走了 哈维 |
[01:18] | It’s time for you to take the reins. | 是时候由你掌权了 |
[01:56] | Harvey. What are you doing here? | 哈维 你来做什么 |
[01:59] | Nothing, I was just driving this baby around | 没事 我就是开着这车兜兜风 |
[02:01] | and remembered how much street parking you had. | 然后想起你家这边车位多 |
[02:03] | Is that supposed to impress me? | 你是想震撼我吗 |
[02:05] | Well, I hope so. Sure as hell impresses me. | 希望能 我反正是很震撼 |
[02:09] | Well, it’s nice to see you, | 见到你很高兴 |
[02:10] | but if you wanted an appointment, you should have called. | 但如果你想预约 应该先打电话 |
[02:13] | I’m not here for an appointment. | 我不是来预约的 |
[02:14] | I’m here to ask you out. | 我来约你出去 |
[02:17] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[02:18] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, and… | 我最近想了很多 |
[02:20] | – Harvey… – Please, let me finish. | -哈维 -求你 让我说完 |
[02:22] | Things have changed since the last time I saw you. | 我们上次分别之后 情况变了很多 |
[02:24] | I’m not the same man that I was. | 我已经不是之前的我了 |
[02:25] | I made peace with my family; | 我跟家人和解 |
[02:27] | I got my old associate back, | 我以前的同事也回来了 |
[02:28] | and as of this morning, I’m the head of my firm, | 从今早起 我是公司的老板了 |
[02:31] | and when I thought of sharing that with someone, | 当我去想该跟谁分享这一切时 |
[02:35] | I thought of you. | 我想到了你 |
[02:36] | Well, it doesn’t matter, | 这些不重要 |
[02:38] | because it’s completely unethical for a doctor | 因为医生跟病人约会 |
[02:40] | to engage in a relationship with her patient. | 完全有违道德 |
[02:42] | Not if enough time has passed, | 隔了足够的时间就无所谓 |
[02:43] | and according to the APA, | 而按心理学协会的规定 |
[02:45] | as of three weeks ago, enough time has passed. | 三周前 间隔的时间就足够了 |
[02:48] | – You did your homework. – Sure did. | -调查的很细致 -当然 |
[02:49] | So the only question is: | 所以唯一的问题是 |
[02:51] | Thursday at 8:00 or Saturday at 9:00? | 周四八点 还是周六九点 |
[02:55] | One dinner, and if this chemistry you | 就一顿饭 如果你显然认为存在的 |
[02:57] | so clearly think exists doesn’t, then we part as friends, | 火花并不存在 那我们友好分别 |
[03:00] | no hard feelings. | 不伤感情 |
[03:02] | If it doesn’t work out, | 如果不成 |
[03:03] | no harm, no foul. | 没伤害 不犯规 |
[03:07] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[03:11] | And if the car’s too much, | 如果车太酷炫了 |
[03:13] | I can always have Ray drive. | 我还是可以让雷开车的 |
[03:15] | I like the car. | 我喜欢这车 |
[03:18] | What did you say? I couldn’t hear you. | 你说什么 我没听到 |
[03:20] | I like the car. | 我喜欢你的车 |
[03:37] | Good. You’re here early. | 很好 你早到了 |
[03:39] | I need you to take poing on a consumer fraud hearing for Sandra. | 我需要你为桑德拉办一起消费者诈骗的听证会 |
[03:42] | Nathan, I need to talk to you. | 纳森 我们得谈谈 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | I know things got heated between us the other night, | 我知道那天晚上我们吵得有点凶 |
[03:48] | but as far as I’m concerned, it’s water under the bridge, | 但就我看来 那都过去了 |
[03:51] | so if you’re wondering if I’m still upset at you– | 如果你想问我是不是还在生你的气… |
[03:53] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[03:54] | And this is to make sure you’re still not upset with me | 这是为了确保你听完我要说的 |
[03:57] | after you hear what I’m about to say. | 还能继续保持不生我的气 |
[04:05] | Why am I holding a check for $500,000? | 我为什么拿着一张五十万美元的支票 |
[04:08] | Because I’ve decided to go back to Pearson Specter Litt, | 因为我决定回皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所 |
[04:11] | and I gave you my word that I wouldn’t leave you high and dry. | 而我向你保证过不会让你陷入困境 |
[04:13] | So let me get this straight: you changed your mind, | 是这样吗 你改了主意 |
[04:16] | and now Harvey Specter is buying you back? | 现在哈维·斯佩克特要买你回去 |
[04:18] | If it were up to Harvey, you wouldn’t be getting a penny. | 如果哈维说了算 你一分都别想捞到 |
[04:20] | I insisted on this. | 这是我坚持的 |
[04:23] | Just like I insisted on every other case I take | 我还坚持从今后 我每隔一个案子 |
[04:25] | from now on being pro bono. | 就办一个无偿案 |
[04:27] | It sounds like you insisted on that to make yourself feel better. | 听上去你坚持如此是为了让自己良心好受 |
[04:29] | No, Nathan, I did that | 不 纳森 我坚持 |
[04:30] | because I care about doing this kind of work, | 是因为我喜欢做这样的工作 |
[04:34] | and if you’re okay with it, I’d even like the idea | 如果你接受 我甚至愿意 |
[04:37] | of us partnering on a case every now and then. | 偶尔跟你们合作一些案子 |
[04:39] | But what if I say I’m not okay with any of this? | 但如果我说我不接受这些呢 |
[04:41] | I know that you were the one that gave me another chance | 我知道是你在别人都不愿再给我机会 |
[04:43] | to be a lawyer when no one else would, | 做律师时 给了我机会 |
[04:45] | but don’t punish the clinic. | 但别惩罚诊所 |
[04:47] | It’s a lot of money. With that, you could replace me | 这是笔大钱 用这钱 你可以另找人 |
[04:50] | and help a lot of people for a long time. | 并在很长一段时间里帮助很多人 |
[05:00] | – Is that for me? – No, actually, it’s for me. | -那是给我的吗 -不 其实是给我的 |
[05:03] | You’re later than usually this morning. | 你今早比以往晚了 |
[05:04] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等了你好一会儿 |
[05:05] | Donna, about the other night. | 唐娜 那晚的事 |
[05:07] | I know you said you wanted more, but before you say anything– | 我知道你说想要更多 但先听我… |
[05:09] | – I want to be a partner. – Partner? | -我想做合伙人 -合伙人 |
[05:12] | Yes. I figured out what I want, | 是的 我知道我想要什么了 |
[05:13] | and I want to be a partner at this firm. | 我想做律所的合伙人 |
[05:15] | Donna, I don’t mean to insult you, | 唐娜 无意冒犯 |
[05:16] | but you’re not even a lawyer. | 但你都不是律师 |
[05:18] | Good, because my being a partner isn’t about the law. | 那是好事 因为我做合伙人跟法律无关 |
[05:21] | It’s about keeping this firm running, | 而是关乎维持律所的运作 |
[05:22] | which I’ve been doing for as long as I can remember. | 而这本就是我一直在做的 |
[05:24] | I know that, but it doesn’t mean that I can get you– | 我知道 但那不代表我能让你… |
[05:27] | I’ve given over ten years of my life to this place, Harvey, | 我为这里奉献了十多年 哈维 |
[05:30] | and I’ve done it all from your desk. | 仅以你秘书的身份我都维持住了律所 |
[05:33] | All I’m asking is for a seat at the table. | 我只求一个决策的位置 |
[05:37] | I’ll have to ask Louis about it. | 这我得跟路易商量 |
[05:38] | Does that mean that you’re on board? | 那么你是同意了吗 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. It’s Mike’s first day back, | 我不知道 今天迈克第一天回来 |
[05:42] | it’s a big ask, and on top of all of that, | 这事不小 不仅如此 |
[05:44] | I’ve decided to tell Louis | 我还决定告诉路易 |
[05:46] | that I’m taking full control as managing partner. | 我要作为经营合伙人 完全做主 |
[05:48] | Well, congratulations, Harvey, but which is it? | 恭喜 哈维 但究竟是哪个 |
[05:50] | Louis? Mike? | 路易 迈克 |
[05:52] | “Big ask.” Because I’d hate to think | “不小的事” 因为我不希望 |
[05:54] | I mustered the courage to do this, | 我鼓起勇气来这么做 |
[05:55] | and then once you get on that elevator, it’s out of your mind. | 可你一上了电梯 就抛在脑后了 |
[05:58] | I give you my word. I will not forget about it. | 我保证 我不会忘记的 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[06:14] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[06:18] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[06:21] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[06:24] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[06:28] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[06:32] | *All right* | *好了* |
[06:33] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[06:39] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[06:49] | Did you sleep in here? | 你是睡在这里了吗 |
[06:50] | Just getting a feel for my new office. | 只是来感受一下我的新办公室 |
[06:52] | You think a bike rack would fit on this wall? | 你觉得这墙上能挂得下自行车架吗 |
[06:54] | You put a bike rack in here, your first pro bono, | 你敢装自行车架 你的第一个无偿案 |
[06:57] | you’ll be representing yourself after I shove it up your ass. | 就只能在我把车塞进你屁股后 自己去打了 |
[06:59] | Wow. That sounds uncomfortable. | 听上去很不舒服 |
[07:02] | Now, speaking of pro bonos, | 说到无偿案 |
[07:03] | when are you gonna get your old man records out of here | 你什么时候能把你家老头子的唱片拿出去 |
[07:06] | so I can settle in and get to work? | 好让我安顿下来开始工作 |
[07:08] | I’ll get out of here once we take of Neil Stillman. | 等我们搞定了尼尔·斯蒂尔曼我就搬 |
[07:11] | Neil Stillman? Detour Industries? | 尼尔·斯蒂尔曼 迪特尔工业那个 |
[07:12] | No, Neil Stillman, Jedi counsel. | 不 尼尔·斯蒂尔曼 绝地议会那个 |
[07:15] | Okay, I was asking because Neil Stillman is a corporate client, | 好吧 我问的是尼尔·斯蒂尔曼是企业客户 |
[07:20] | so what happened to one for me, then one for you? | 不是先给我一个我要的 再一个你要的吗 |
[07:23] | Do I need to remind you that at a corporate law firm, | 要我提醒你 在企业法律所 |
[07:26] | we do the cases that pay the bills first? | 我们优先接手利润丰厚的案子吗 |
[07:28] | Besides, I haven’t even told you the best part yet. | 更何况 我还没告诉你最妙的部分 |
[07:30] | You only got two weeks to live? | 再过两星期你就要离开人世了吗 |
[07:31] | No. After we’re done with this case, | 不是 等这个案子结束 |
[07:33] | I’m giving you Neil Stillman. | 我把尼尔·斯蒂尔曼给你 |
[07:35] | Harvey, I appreciate that, but seriously, | 哈维 我很感谢你的好意 但说实话 |
[07:37] | if you’re just gonna give him to me when we’re done, | 既然案子结束你就要把他给我 |
[07:39] | why don’t you give him to me now? | 为何不干脆现在就给我 |
[07:40] | Whatever it is, I can handle it myself. | 无论发生什么情况 我都能处理好 |
[07:42] | – I know that. – Then what’s going on? | -我知道 -那你到底是为什么 |
[07:44] | It doesn’t make sense for us to be working together on this. | 我们完全没有必要一起办这个案子 |
[07:46] | All right, you want the truth? | 行 你想听真话 |
[07:48] | When Jessica made managing partner, | 杰西卡成为管理合伙人后 |
[07:50] | she and I never really got to do cases together anymore. | 我和她就不怎么一起办案子了 |
[07:54] | You used to work on cases together? | 你们之前一起办过案子 |
[07:55] | Yeah. She was me and I was you. | 是 当年她和我就是现在的我和你 |
[07:57] | We kicked ass. | 黄金组合 |
[07:58] | Right. And what exactly did you contribute to the equation? | 是吗 那这黄金组合里你主要负责什么 |
[08:01] | Oh, movie quotes, mostly, but that’s not the point. | 引用电影台词吐槽 但这不是重点 |
[08:05] | The point is we had a great time doing it. | 重点是我们在一起工作真的很开心 |
[08:07] | – Harvey… – Mike, I’m serious. | -哈维 -迈克 我说真的 |
[08:09] | Once Jessica stepped up, our relationship changed. | 杰西卡一晋升 我们的关系就变了 |
[08:12] | And if you’d known that was gonna happen, | 而如果你早知道会如此 |
[08:15] | you would have wanted one last case together. | 肯定希望当时能再一起办最后一个案子 |
[08:16] | Exactly. So what do you say? | 没错 所以怎么样 |
[08:19] | We go out and have some fun and kick some ass? | 一起出去找点乐子 顺便大杀四方 |
[08:22] | Or do you want to stay here measuring for your bike rack? | 还是留在这里量你的单车架 |
[08:24] | It’s not gonna measure itself. | 但我不量就没人量了 |
[08:27] | All right, fine. Kick ass. | 好好好 我选办案子 |
[08:30] | But we do this, I want on that Jedi counsel. | 不过这个案子里 我要进绝地议会 |
[08:33] | Robes, light saber, whole deal. | 长袍 光之剑 都得有 |
[08:40] | Good, you’re here. | 你来了 太好了 |
[08:41] | Gretchen, what are you doing here? | 格雷琴 你来干什么 |
[08:42] | – I’m here to give you these. – What are those? | -给你送东西 -什么东西 |
[08:44] | Brochures from the top nine mud resorts | 北半球前九泥浆温泉度假村 |
[08:46] | in the northern hemisphere, | 宣传册 |
[08:48] | though I don’t know why a person would do that in the first place. | 虽然我是不能理解泡泥浴的意义 |
[08:50] | It’s like sitting in a bathtub of your own poop. | 基本等同于泡在自己的粪便里 |
[08:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:55] | Louis, you need to take yourself some time off. | 路易 你需要休息 |
[08:57] | When’s the last time you even had a vacation? | 你还记得你上次休假是什么时候吗 |
[08:59] | Nine years ago July. | 9年前的7月 |
[09:00] | Goddamn travel agent sold me a package to Club Med Bangladesh, | 倒霉旅行社给我卖了份地中海俱乐部的孟加拉套餐 |
[09:03] | so, hard pass. | 所以 绝不 |
[09:05] | What kind of person goes to a sex club in Bangladesh? | 什么样的人会去转孟加拉色情俱乐部 |
[09:08] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样 |
[09:09] | I had just seen “Slumdog Millionaire,” | 我当时刚看完《贫民窟的百万富翁》 |
[09:11] | and I was trying to find Freida Pinto. | 我是想去找寻芙蕾达·平托 |
[09:12] | I believe she considers London her place of habitat. | 没记错的话她住在伦敦吧 |
[09:14] | No, I’m not talking about the real Freida Pinto. | 不 我不是说真-芙蕾达·平托 |
[09:16] | I’m talking about my Freida Pinto. | 我是说属于我的芙蕾达·平托 |
[09:17] | There’s many different Freida Pintos out there, okay? | 叫芙蕾达·平托的人多了去了好吗 |
[09:19] | So just–I’m not an idiot. Leave me alone. | 所以 我不是白痴 别来烦我 |
[09:22] | Louis, I’m just worried that if you sit around and stew, | 路易 我是担心你再这样无所事事郁闷下去 |
[09:25] | this breakup’s gonna get the best of you. | 会因为这次分手做出出格的事 |
[09:27] | Gretchen, I really appreciate that, | 格雷琴 我真心感谢你的好意 |
[09:29] | but I’m not just gonna sit around. | 但我不会无所事事的 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna be pouring my heartbreak into those new associates. | 我将会把伤心焚化为滋润新律师的沃土 |
[09:32] | Are you sure that’s the best idea? | 这样真的好吗 |
[09:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:37] | I didn’t just lose Tara. | 我不只是失去了塔拉 |
[09:40] | I lost a chance at being a father. | 我还失去了成为爸爸的机会 |
[09:42] | And those associates have always been my children to me. | 而我一直将新律师视如己出 |
[09:46] | My children. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[09:48] | And the truth is, | 而且事实是 |
[09:49] | I’ve been neglecting them ever since they got here, | 他们进公司后我都没怎么管他们 |
[09:51] | but that ends this morning. | 但这种情况就到今早为止了 |
[09:55] | I’m proud of you, Louis. | 路易 我为你骄傲 |
[09:59] | Thank you, Gretchen. | 谢谢你 格雷琴 |
[10:06] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[10:08] | Neil, you called an hour ago. | 尼尔 你一小时前给我打的电话 |
[10:09] | Well, that means you should have been here in 30 minutes. | 也就意味着你应该在半小时内赶到 |
[10:11] | Well, I got news for you: I’m not Dominos. | 可能你不知道 我不是超时免费的披萨快递 |
[10:13] | That’s too bad, because slinging pizzas | 真不幸 因为如果你继续掉链子 |
[10:15] | might be the only job you can get | 做披萨饼搞不好 |
[10:16] | if you don’t stop shitting the bed. | 就是你唯一能做的工作了 |
[10:18] | Shitting the bed? How’s that? | 掉链子 怎么讲 |
[10:19] | I’ve been trying to get you on the phone for two weeks. | 这两周我一直在给你打电话 |
[10:22] | Jessica leaves, and all of a sudden, | 杰西卡走了 突然之间 |
[10:23] | I start falling through the cracks? | 我就没人管了吗 |
[10:24] | You’re not falling through anything. I’m here now, | 不会没人管 现在我来了 |
[10:26] | and I brought the best junior partner in the firm. | 而且我还带来了最好的初级合伙人 |
[10:28] | I don’t give a shit if he’s the best junior towel boy. | 他就是最好的初级勤杂工也无所谓 |
[10:30] | I got something for you to do, and I want it done yesterday. | 我有工作交给你 而且十分紧急 |
[10:33] | Let me guess, you want to sell your vodka business. | 我猜你是想卖掉伏特加酒厂的业务 |
[10:37] | How the hell could you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:38] | Because you don’t clean up the balance sheet | 因为如果你不打算把它卖掉 |
[10:39] | of your third largest division six months after you restructure | 就不会想要在公司重组半年之后 |
[10:42] | if you’re not looking to put it on the market. | 动第三大部门的资产负债表 |
[10:44] | Okay, you brought the right guy. | 好 我承认你带的人不错 |
[10:46] | My question is, what took so long? | 我想知道的是 你动作怎么这么慢 |
[10:48] | And my question is what’s the rush? | 我想知道的是 那么着急干什么 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause you also don’t ram a transaction through | 因为如果不是为势所迫 |
[10:52] | if you don’t have to. | 你根本就不必急于脱手 |
[10:53] | I have an opportunity to buy another company, | 我有并购另一个公司的机会 |
[10:55] | – and I don’t wanna let it slip away. – What company? | -我不想让机会流失掉 -什么公司 |
[10:57] | – I’ll start vetting them for you. – They’re Russian, | -我可以帮你做尽职调查 -俄罗斯的 |
[10:59] | and they make a little product | 他们家的业务叫 |
[11:00] | called none of your goddamn business. | 不关你事 |
[11:02] | Neil, what’s with the secrecy? | 尼尔 为什么藏着掖着 |
[11:04] | We’re your lawyers. | 我们是你的律师 |
[11:04] | We need to know what you’re looking to do. | 我们需要知道你的打算 |
[11:06] | The secrecy is in case you’re not my lawyers | 藏着掖着是以防两周后 |
[11:08] | two weeks from now. | 你们不再是我的律师 |
[11:09] | I don’t want you knowing who I’m going after. | 我不想你们知道我要并购哪家 |
[11:11] | Is that a threat? | 你在威胁我们吗 |
[11:12] | It’s just my way of making sure | 这只是用来确保 |
[11:13] | I don’t keep falling through the cracks. | 你们不会再甩手不管我的手段 |
[11:15] | Now let’s talk terms. | 现在我们来谈谈条款吧 |
[11:26] | Good morning, Gretchen. Have you seen Louis? | 早上好 格雷琴 你见到路易了吗 |
[11:29] | I’m worried about how he’s doing after last night. | 昨晚的事之后 我有点担心他 |
[11:32] | My guess is he’s in the bullpen with his hatchlings. | 我估计他是在拿他的小鸟雏们弥补空虚 |
[11:35] | His hatchlings? | 他的小鸟雏们 |
[11:36] | I was concerned about him as you were, | 我和你一样担心此事 |
[11:38] | so I tried to get him to take a vacation. | 所以之前我打算逼他休假 |
[11:40] | He said he’d rather focus on raising those associates. | 结果他说他更想好好培养新律师 |
[11:43] | Focus on them or take it out on them? | 好好培养还是好好出气 |
[11:45] | Knowing him, probably 50/50, | 就我对他的了解 很可能一半一半 |
[11:48] | but the man turned down a trip | 但是他拒绝了去世界 |
[11:50] | to the finest mud resorts in the world, | 最好的泥浆温泉度假村的机会 |
[11:52] | so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. | 所以我姑且相信他好的可能更大 |
[11:56] | Then I will too. | 那我也相信他吧 |
[12:03] | Good morning, boys and girls. | 早安 孩子们 |
[12:06] | Who’s ready to tear Watson Industries a new asshole? | 谁准备好干掉沃森工业了 |
[12:10] | That’s what I like to see. Now, on your desks, | 这才是好样的 现在在你们的桌子上 |
[12:13] | I’ve made each of you a copy of my initial brief. | 每个人都发了一份我写的简报初稿 |
[12:15] | Cling to it as if you wrote it yourself, | 要掌握到如数家珍的地步 |
[12:18] | and if any of you need to go to the bathroom, | 如果有人需要去卫生间 |
[12:19] | I suggest you do it now, because for the next two weeks, | 我建议现在赶紧去 因为接下来两周 |
[12:22] | we are not leaving this room. | 我们都要在这间屋子里过 |
[12:24] | No one will be shitting. No one will be pissing. | 谁也不许大便 小便都不行 |
[12:27] | – No– – Go ahead, ask him. | -谁也… -问吧 问他 |
[12:30] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[12:34] | I heard about your reputation, but… | 我听说了你的事迹 但是 |
[12:37] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[12:38] | Don’t you worry about my reputation, son. | 不用担心我的传闻 孩子 |
[12:40] | I am not the same Louis I used to be. | 我已经不再是过去的路易了 |
[12:41] | I still may be tough, but I have a soft spot, | 我也许还是很严格 但我也通情达理 |
[12:43] | so what do you need? | 你有什么需要 |
[12:45] | Two days off. | 两天假 |
[12:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:50] | Feel free to take Saturday and Sunday off. | 周六周日你可以休息 |
[12:51] | He meant in addition to the weekend. | 他是说周末之外还需要请假 |
[12:54] | In addition? Brian, is this true? | 之外 布莱恩 是这样吗 |
[12:56] | – Yes. – Then… | -是的 -那么 |
[12:59] | Monday and Sunday you shall have. | 周日和周一允许你休假 |
[13:03] | Okay, fine. Monday and Tuesday it is. | 好吧好吧 周一周二 |
[13:06] | – Thank you, Mr. Litt. – No, no, just call me Louis. | -谢谢 利特先生 -不不不 叫路易 |
[13:08] | Mind if I ask what the occasion is? | 介意我问问请假原因吗 |
[13:09] | – I’m gonna be a father. – What? | -我要当父亲了 -什么 |
[13:13] | We’re gonna have a baby boy. | 我们要有儿子了 |
[13:15] | Something everybody here knows is never gonna happen to you. | 一个大家都知道你是不可能有的东西 |
[13:23] | Gonna be a father | 要当父亲了 |
[13:25] | for the rest of his life. | 当一辈子哦 |
[13:34] | – What’d you just say to me? – I said it’s a C-section, | -你说什么 -我说剖腹产 |
[13:37] | ’cause the baby’s actually sideways, | 因为孩子有点移位 |
[13:39] | which means we have to go in there… | 所以我们要… |
[13:40] | You self-centered piece of shit. | 你这个目中无人的混蛋 |
[13:41] | Do you think I care about the graphic details? | 你以为我是真的想知道吗 |
[13:44] | – I just thought– – Thought what? | -我只是以为… -以为什么 |
[13:46] | That you don’t give a shit about your job? | 以为你根本不在乎自己的工作吗 |
[13:48] | Let me tell you something: when you work here, you work here. | 我告诉你 你人在这里 就得工作 |
[13:51] | You don’t think about home and families and babies. | 不允许想家想亲人想孩子 |
[13:55] | So the next time you want to put your personal life | 所以下次你要把你的私人生活 |
[13:57] | ahead of the needs of this firm, | 置于公司需求之上时 |
[13:58] | you better goddamn come to me a year in advance. | 最好提前一年跟我请假 |
[14:01] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:02] | He couldn’t have known he was gonna have a baby a year– | 他不可能提前一年知道要生孩子… |
[14:03] | Let me tell you something, Stephanie: | 我告诉你 斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:05] | maybe you don’t know how babies are made, | 也许你不清楚生孩子的事 |
[14:06] | because when people are trying, they know they’re trying, | 因为想要孩子的人 就知道自己在尝试 |
[14:08] | and just because no one ever wants to try with you | 就因为没人愿意和你尝试 |
[14:11] | doesn’t give you the right | 不代表你就有权 |
[14:12] | to tell me how to run my associates. | 教我怎么管理新律师 |
[14:14] | You got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[14:17] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[14:29] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你在想我在想的吗 |
[14:30] | Depends. What are you thinking? | 不一定 你在想什么 |
[14:31] | I’m thinking we’ve got a vodka company to sell. | 我在想我们有家伏特加酒厂要卖了 |
[14:33] | You already said you wanted to have some fun. | 你还说过你想找点乐子 |
[14:35] | That’s right, and you put those two together, | 没错 二者相加 |
[14:37] | what have we got? | 结论是什么 |
[14:39] | Party. | 派对 |
[14:40] | See? We’re already on the same page. | 看 我们达成一致了 |
[14:42] | Why don’t you get a kick-ass location, | 不如你去找个好地方 |
[14:44] | – and I’ll get the models. – Models? | -我负责找模特 -模特 |
[14:46] | I like models. Why can’t I get the models? | 我喜欢模特 为什么不能让我找模特 |
[14:48] | You make a good point. | 有道理 |
[14:49] | It’s a two-man job. We’ll both get the models. | 这活需要两个人 我们一起找吧 |
[14:51] | Harvey, seriously, why do we even have to | 哈维 说真的 这个派对 |
[14:53] | have models at this party? | 为什么需要模特 |
[14:54] | Well, two reasons. First, people expect it, | 两个原因 其一 大家想看模特 |
[14:58] | and you’ve got to give the people what they want. | 总要满足大家的需求 |
[15:00] | Right, and second, | 没错 其二 |
[15:01] | any dipshit who shows up and hits on the models all night | 到场的凡是整晚调戏模特的人 |
[15:04] | isn’t a serious bidder for the company. | 都不是诚意买家 |
[15:06] | Huh, you really are ready for my office. | 看来你确实有资格入住我办公室了 |
[15:09] | Hey, speaking of which, | 说到你办公室 |
[15:09] | when exactly is that gonna happen. | 你到底什么时候让出来 |
[15:11] | I can’t talk about that right now. | 现在没空说这个 |
[15:12] | I got to go hit on some models. | 我忙着去调戏模特呢 |
[15:13] | Hey, Harvey,jokes aside, | 哈维 撇开玩笑话 |
[15:16] | what you said before about | 之前你说 |
[15:17] | us working together like the old days, | 希望我们像以前一样一起办案 |
[15:19] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[15:22] | It means a lot to me. | 对我意义重大 |
[15:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:26] | – Pussy. – Pussy. | -娘炮 -娘炮 |
[15:35] | Donna, do you have a minute? I need your help. | 唐娜 有时间吗 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:37] | Of course. What’s going on? | 当然 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Louis is out of control. | 路易已经失控了 |
[15:43] | When Esther got married out of control, | 是艾斯特婚姻问题那种失控 |
[15:45] | or when Harvey made senior partner out of control? | 还是哈维当上高级合伙人那种 |
[15:47] | Worse. | 还要糟 |
[15:49] | Shit. What did he do? | 那糟了 他做了什么 |
[15:51] | He just went off on the associates. | 冲新律师发火去了 |
[15:53] | He was abusive and cruel and ugly. | 异常狂暴 残忍而且可怕 |
[15:56] | Donna, I have never seen Louis like this before. | 唐娜 我从来没见过这样的路易 |
[15:58] | Rachel, if what you’re saying is true, | 瑞秋 如果真如你所说 |
[15:59] | then we need to figure out why, | 那我们就需要弄清楚原因 |
[16:01] | because with Louis, there’s always a reason– | 因为路易这样从来都是为某件事… |
[16:03] | Tara broke up with him last night. | 塔拉昨晚和他分手了 |
[16:05] | – Oh, my God. – I was there when it happened. | -天哪 -他得知消息时我就在场 |
[16:09] | This is not something that he’s going to get over quickly. | 这不是什么他能很快放下的事 |
[16:12] | – So what are you saying? – I’m saying that | -你什么意见 -我建议 |
[16:14] | I think I should take over the associates | 应该由我接管新律师 |
[16:16] | until he’s able to get his emotions under control. | 直到他能控制好自己的情绪 |
[16:19] | Rachel, taking the associates away | 瑞秋 夺走他的新律师 |
[16:21] | isn’t exactly gonna stabilize him. | 可不是能稳定他的办法 |
[16:22] | That’s the one thing he has. | 这是他仅剩的了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I know that, but I’m telling you, | 我知道 但相信我 |
[16:25] | if we’re not careful, someone’s gonna do something to him, | 如果处理不好 肯定会有人报复他 |
[16:29] | and he’ll be lucky if it’s just suing him. | 到时候只是被告都得算他幸运了 |
[16:32] | Did you tell him that? | 这话你跟他说了吗 |
[16:33] | I tried to, and he bit my head off | 我是去找他了 刚进他办公室 |
[16:35] | the minute I walked into his office, so… | 就被他一通痛骂 所以… |
[16:39] | Okay, I’ll talk to him. | 好 我去找他谈 |
[16:42] | But I’m gonna need you to tell me exactly what he did first. | 但你得先把事情原原本本告诉我 |
[16:53] | Whatever it is, I don’t have time, Donna. | 不管什么事我现在都没空 唐娜 |
[16:55] | From what I heard, you had time | 据我所知 你今早倒是有空 |
[16:56] | to go off on the associates this morning. | 去跟新律师发火呢 |
[16:57] | Who told you that? That’s bullshit. | 谁跟你说的 胡扯 |
[16:59] | Are you telling me you didn’t go off on Brian Altman | 你是说你没有冲布莱恩·阿特曼发火 |
[17:01] | and then make a horrible comment | 然后又对斯蒂芬妮·帕特尔的 |
[17:02] | about Stephanie Patel’s sex life? | 性生活进行了言辞激烈的评论吗 |
[17:04] | It’s called discipline, Donna. | 这叫管教 唐娜 |
[17:05] | It’s called actionable, Louis. | 这叫可诉 路易 |
[17:06] | You’re lucky that there isn’t a lawsuit | 你现在没有已经被告就很幸运了 |
[17:07] | on your desk right now. | 已经是幸运了 |
[17:08] | Well, thank you for your counsel. | 谢谢你的忠告 |
[17:09] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[17:10] | Louis, I am trying to be understanding, | 路易 我在努力体谅你 |
[17:14] | but I think Rachel should | 但我觉得应该 |
[17:15] | handle the associates for right now. | 暂时让瑞秋来负责新律师 |
[17:17] | – Is that a joke? – No, it’s not. | -你在开玩笑吗 -不 我没有 |
[17:18] | Well, then let me explain | 那我来解释下 |
[17:20] | a little something to you called pecking order. | 什么叫所谓的地位 |
[17:23] | See, I am up here. Rachel’s down here. | 我在这里 瑞秋在这里 |
[17:26] | And you don’t give dominion over your associates | 你不能让处于这种低位置的人 |
[17:28] | to someone down here. | 来管理新律师 |
[17:29] | I know that, but I also know that | 我知道 但我还知道 |
[17:31] | Tara broke up with you last night, | 塔拉昨晚和你分手了 |
[17:32] | and you’re not in your right mind. | 所以你现在不在状态 |
[17:33] | I don’t want to hear that name again. | 我不想再听到这个名字了 |
[17:34] | Louis, all I’m saying is if you don’t deal with it, | 路易 我想说的是如果你不解决此事 |
[17:37] | you’re gonna keep abusing the associates, | 你会一直虐待新律师 |
[17:39] | – and then we’re gonna have– – Hey, Donna, you know what, | -他们将会… -唐娜 我告诉你 |
[17:39] | I didn’t want to do this, | 我本来不想这么做 |
[17:40] | but I did leave one name off the chart. | 但刚才我没有提这件事 |
[17:43] | Me. Rachel. You. | 我 瑞秋 你 |
[17:46] | So don’t you tell me what to do. | 所以你也没资格告诉我我该怎么做 |
[17:52] | Louis, I’m gonna let that go, | 路易 我就不揪着你这句话了 |
[17:53] | because I know you’re hurting, | 因为我知道你现在很受伤 |
[17:56] | but that right there is exactly why I’m right, | 但这恰恰证明我说的是对的 |
[17:58] | because if you’re willing to talk to me like that, | 因为如果你跟我都这么说话 |
[18:02] | God help those associates. | 那你对新律师的态度真要惨不忍睹了 |
[18:19] | – Hello? – Yes, is this Dr. Feelgood? | -你好 -是感觉良好医生吗 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause I’d like to schedule an appointment | 我想预约一次谈话 |
[18:23] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry. You’ve got the wrong number. | 抱歉 你打错电话了 |
[18:25] | This is Dr. I Have Work to Do. | 我是我有正事要做医生 |
[18:27] | Well, in that case, I’d like to schedule an appointment | 既然这样 我想预约一次谈话 |
[18:30] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[18:33] | Harvey, why exactly are you calling me? | 哈维 你到底为什么给我打电话 |
[18:34] | First, answer me this: | 首先 先回答我 |
[18:36] | how many times have you considered | 自从你答应我之后 |
[18:37] | picking up the phone and telling me that | 几次想要拿起电话 |
[18:38] | you’ve reconsidered since you said yes? | 告诉我你后悔了 |
[18:41] | Four. If you don’t count right now. | 四次 如果不算现在这次的话 |
[18:43] | Then let’s just say I’m calling to tell you | 这么说吧 我打给你的原因是 |
[18:45] | that I’ve been in a room full of models for the last hour, | 我刚和一屋子模特待了一个小时 |
[18:48] | and all I can think of is you. | 然而我脑海里想的都是你 |
[18:51] | Still thinking of cancelling on me? | 还在考虑拒绝我吗 |
[18:53] | No, Harvey. | 不 哈维 |
[18:56] | I’m looking forward to our dinner as well. | 我也期待我们的晚餐 |
[19:11] | Did you move up the date of our wedding | 你是不是把我们的婚礼日子提前了 |
[19:13] | and forget to tell me? | 还忘了告诉我 |
[19:14] | No, I got to get dressed up for this thing | 不是 我打扮成这样是要去参加 |
[19:17] | that Harvey and I are going to for a client. | 我和哈维给客户办的一个活动 |
[19:19] | A thing for a client. | 客户的一个活动 |
[19:22] | That’s not very specific. | 说的不太具体啊 |
[19:24] | Uh, yeah, I mean, it’s just kind of hard to explain. | 我的意思是 这事不好解释 |
[19:26] | Hmm, does it involve three dozen models | 这事是不是和三十六名模特 |
[19:28] | and 1,000 bottles of vodka? | 和一堆伏特加有关 |
[19:35] | I guess it’s not that hard to explain. | 看来也没那么难解释 |
[19:37] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[19:38] | If not before, then definitely after… | 如果不是提前说 那肯定是之后说 |
[19:42] | or never. It’s hard to tell. | 或者根本不说 不太好说 |
[19:44] | I haven’t really thought this through. | 我还没认真想过 |
[19:46] | – You know I’m kidding, right? – Yes. | -你知道我在开玩笑 对吧 -是的 |
[19:50] | – You should come. – I can’t. | -你也应该来 -我去不了 |
[19:51] | Katrina and I are taking the Chippendales public, | 我和卡特里娜忙着帮齐本德尔剧团上市 |
[19:54] | so we’re gonna meet with a few of their top dancers | 我们要去见几位他们那里的首席舞者 |
[19:56] | to go over some paperwork. Probably take all night. | 做一些文书工作 估计要忙一晚上 |
[19:58] | – So that’s not funny. – Yes, it is. | -一点意思都没有 -是的 没有 |
[20:01] | I’m serious, Rachel, you should come. | 我认真的 瑞秋 你应该一起去 |
[20:02] | I think Harvey got a helicopter. | 哈维好像搞了一架直升机 |
[20:04] | We should take a ride around the city. | 我们可以坐直升机环绕城市 |
[20:08] | I can’t. You go. | 我去不了 你去吧 |
[20:10] | It’s a long story. I ju– | 说来话长 短版本就是… |
[20:14] | I might be taking over the associates, | 我可能要接管所有新律师 |
[20:16] | and if I do, I just want to be prepared. | 果真能如此 我希望提前做好准备 |
[20:18] | Rachel, that’s amazing, but are you telling me | 太棒了 瑞秋 但你这是说 |
[20:20] | that Louis is really ready to give that up? | 路易真的愿意放手吗 |
[20:22] | That’s the long story. | 那个就是长版本 |
[20:24] | But I’ll tell you about it later tonight. | 但是我晚一点会告诉你的 |
[20:27] | – I can stay. – No, you should go– | -我可以留下 -不 你应该去… |
[20:29] | Great, okay. | 太好了 |
[20:33] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[20:43] | Donna, before you leave, can I talk to you for a second? | 唐娜 在你走之前 能和你说几句吗 |
[20:45] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[20:46] | We’re running low on coffee filters? | 公司的咖啡滤纸不够了吗 |
[20:48] | Can’t find the Sweet ‘n Low? | 找不到糖了吗 |
[20:49] | Or is Louis finally being sued for being an asshole? | 还是路易终于因为太混蛋被告了 |
[20:51] | You want to tell me what’s going on, | 你想告诉我发生了什么 |
[20:53] | or you want to keep firing your pistol | 还是你想一直继续 |
[20:54] | in the wrong direction? | 攻击同盟 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, Gretchen. | 抱歉 格蕾琴 |
[20:59] | I am just sick and tired of being everyone’s go-to | 我真的厌烦了大家总来找我解决问题 |
[21:02] | and not getting what I ask for. | 但我却得不到我想要的 |
[21:04] | I don’t mean to sound insensitive, | 我不想让你觉得我漠不关心 |
[21:05] | but you’re a corporate secretary. | 但是你是企业秘书 |
[21:07] | What exactly did you expect? | 你到底期望些什么 |
[21:10] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[21:15] | I asked Harvey for a seat at the table. | 我问哈维要了上桌的资格 |
[21:17] | – What table? – The partnership table. | -什么桌子 -合伙人的桌子 |
[21:19] | No wonder he shot you down. | 怪不得他拒绝了你 |
[21:21] | He didn’t shoot me down. | 他没有拒绝我 |
[21:22] | He told me he would think about it, | 他跟我说他要考虑一下 |
[21:23] | but I haven’t heard anything, and I don’t know now if I will. | 但还没答复 我都不知道他还会不会答复 |
[21:26] | One way to get his attention is to go in there | 有个得到他注意的办法 是去他办公室 |
[21:27] | and take that check you gave him and rip it the hell up. | 拿起你给他的支票 然后撕掉 |
[21:30] | – What check? – The check you gave him | -什么支票 -你给他的入股公司 |
[21:31] | for your partnership money. | 做合伙人的资金 |
[21:34] | – You didn’t give him one, did you? – No. | -你没给他是吗 -没有 |
[21:36] | Let me tell you something, Red. | 红毛 我告诉你 |
[21:37] | You want a seat at the table, | 你想要上桌儿 |
[21:39] | you got to put some skin in the game. | 就得下点本儿 |
[22:00] | There he is. Hey, Harvey, | 终于来了 哈维 |
[22:02] | This was a great idea, huh? | 这是个好主意 |
[22:03] | – Glad I thought of it. – Are we having fun? | -很高兴我想出了这个点字 -开心吗 |
[22:05] | If you call talking geopolitics | 如果你觉得和一名叫斯维特拉娜的模特 |
[22:07] | with a model named Svetlana fun, | 聊地缘政治学算开心 |
[22:09] | then that would be a big, fat bowl of yes. | 那就没错 非常开心 |
[22:11] | Easy, tiger. The bartender’s pouring doubles. | 镇定 小老虎 酒保在倒酒了 |
[22:15] | And what are you doing here? | 那你又是来干什么的 |
[22:16] | I’m having another drink. I said for you to be careful. | 我要再来一杯 我是让你小心别醉了 |
[22:18] | – I can handle my liquor. – Okay. | -我不会醉的 -好吧 |
[22:20] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我举了几根手指 |
[22:23] | You can’t tell, can you? | 你看不出来吧 |
[22:24] | Who can’t handle my liquor now? | 谁说不会醉来着 |
[22:27] | I’d tell you to put food in your stomach, but unfortunately, | 我想让你吃点东西 但不巧的是 |
[22:29] | I only ordered enough | 我只点了些 |
[22:30] | to give the appearance of having food. | 用来装点门面的食物 |
[22:32] | So basically, you’re just trying to get | 所以总的来说 你只想 |
[22:33] | these guys hammered so you can drive up the bidding. | 把这些家伙灌醉来让你哄抬标价 |
[22:36] | No. I told you, | 不 我说过了 |
[22:37] | the guys hitting on the models aren’t serious. | 那些调戏模特的家伙都不是认真的 |
[22:39] | – Now I’m telling you… – That the guys | -现在我告诉你… -那些想把 |
[22:41] | who let themselves get drunk aren’t serious, | 自己灌醉的家伙也不是认真的 |
[22:43] | which means whoever’s left are the bids | 也就是说那些没醉的 |
[22:45] | that we have in our hands at the end of the night. | 才是我们今晚要拿下的投标人 |
[22:47] | You knew it the whole time, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 对吗 |
[22:49] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 不看看和你说话的是谁 |
[22:50] | Good man. | 好伙计 |
[22:52] | There’s just one small problem. | 只是有一个小问题 |
[22:54] | What if, by accident, I happen to be one of the people | 如果 我一不小心也加入了 |
[22:57] | that let himself get too drunk? | 灌醉自己的行列怎么办 |
[23:00] | You just might as well keep drinking, | 你只管放开了喝 |
[23:01] | ’cause if we’re not having fun, | 如果我们玩的不尽兴 |
[23:02] | what the hell are we doing here? | 那何苦待在这里 |
[23:04] | Yes! Copy that. | 好极了 收到 |
[23:05] | Svetlana… | 斯维特拉娜 |
[23:15] | You know this office isn’t gonna pack itself up, right? | 你清楚这间办公室不会自己收拾好的 对吧 |
[23:18] | It’s not packed because one of us | 还没收拾是因为我们其中之一 |
[23:19] | has been at work for the last three hours. | 这三小时一直在工作 |
[23:21] | The other one of us was sleeping off | 另一个是因为昨晚的工作 |
[23:22] | all the work he did last night. | 才累到一睡不醒 |
[23:24] | You mean you’re hung over from all the vodka you drank? | 你是说你伏特加喝的宿醉未醒吧 |
[23:26] | Yeah, that’s what I just said. | 没错 我就是这么说的 |
[23:28] | I never should have hired you back. | 我真不该请你回来 |
[23:30] | Well, it’s too late to fire me now. | 现在想解雇我已经晚了 |
[23:32] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:33] | Because if you were worth your salary, | 因为如果你对得起你的薪资 |
[23:35] | you’d ask how many bids we’re sitting on. | 你会问我们找到几个投标人了 |
[23:37] | I don’t have to ask, because I’ve got this. | 没必要问 我有脑子 |
[23:41] | Guest list was 500, | 访客名单上有500人 |
[23:43] | and half of them came for the girls. | 有一半是冲着模特来的 |
[23:44] | Half of the other half don’t have the capital, | 剩下的有一半没什么钱 |
[23:46] | and 60% of the rest of them woke up | 其中有百分之六十醒来后 |
[23:48] | realizing they don’t want to work in the liquor business. | 意识到自己并不想掺和酒业 |
[23:51] | Take, I don’t know, what, | 除掉 我不太确定 |
[23:52] | 47 off the top for good measure? | 47个竞争者吧 |
[23:55] | Leaves us with three bids. | 最后能收到的也就三个竞价 |
[23:59] | – Donna told you, didn’t she? – Probably. | -唐娜告诉你的吧 -也许 |
[24:01] | Did she bother telling you what we’re doing now? | 她有没有顺便告诉你下一步计划 |
[24:03] | She didn’t have to, ’cause you’re Harvey Specter. | 不用她说 你可是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[24:05] | You’ve got one trick, and you taught it to me years ago, | 你也就那一招 几年前都传授给我了 |
[24:08] | so let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[24:13] | You know I have more than one trick, right? | 你知道我可不只一招 对吧 |
[24:15] | No, I know you think you do, | 不 我知道你以为是这样 |
[24:16] | but just because you put on a different costume | 但是换掉旧瓶子 |
[24:18] | doesn’t make it a different trick. | 也不代表就是新酒 |
[24:19] | Yeah, I liked you better when you were drunk. | 好吧 我还是觉得你喝醉了好 |
[24:21] | I liked you better when I was drunk too. | 我也是喝醉了才觉得你好 |
[24:25] | I don’t care what they say. This is bullshit, | 我不管他们怎么说 都是胡扯 |
[24:27] | and I’m not gonna get played. | 我不想被耍的团团转 |
[24:28] | Gentlemen, we’re so sorry. It’s my first day. | 先生们 不好意思 我第一天上班 |
[24:31] | Evidently, I booked the conference room | 很显然 我和哈维同时 |
[24:32] | – at the same time as Harvey. – Bullshit. | -订了这间会议室 -胡扯 |
[24:34] | You think we don’t know what’s going on here? | 你们以为我们不知道你们的打算吗 |
[24:35] | You double booked the room to scare us into overbidding. | 你们订一间会议室是想逼我们出更高的价 |
[24:37] | You’re right. We should have known | 你说得对 我们早该想到 |
[24:38] | a couple of smart guys like you | 像你们这些精明人士 |
[24:40] | would never fall for the banana in the tailpipe. | 绝不会上这种愚蠢的当 |
[24:42] | We brought you down here just because you were | 我们带你们来这里是因为 |
[24:43] | the only two bidders who came in at 100 million, | 只有你们两人出价一亿 |
[24:45] | so now, you have to look each other in the eye | 所以现在 你们可以面对面 |
[24:47] | while you go head-to-head. | 好好来一场竞价了 |
[24:48] | So here’s what’s gonna happen: | 现在的状况是 |
[24:50] | you got one chance to write down your best bid. | 你们每人有一次机会写下最高竞价 |
[24:53] | Winner takes all, loser goes home. | 赢家通吃 输家走人 |
[24:55] | We’ll be back in 15 minutes, | 我们15分钟后见 |
[24:56] | and we better see some more zeroes. | 希望能看到更高的竞价 |
[24:59] | What if we collude, right here? | 如果我们现在串通好呢 |
[25:01] | Stick at 100 and you’re shit out of luck? | 最高一亿就是不加价你们怎么办 |
[25:03] | Which, by the way, is exactly why | 顺便一说 这恰恰是 |
[25:04] | you don’t double book a conference room. | 你们不该订同一间会议室的原因 |
[25:06] | There’s only one problem with that. | 只有一个问题 |
[25:07] | When we said you two were | 当我们说 |
[25:08] | the only ones that came in at 100, | 只有你们出价一亿时 |
[25:10] | we didn’t say there wasn’t someone who put down more. | 我们可没说没人出更高的价 |
[25:13] | – Axelrod. – Bingo. | -阿克谢罗德 -没错 |
[25:15] | Second bid came in 20 minutes ago. | 二次竞价20分钟前就来了 |
[25:16] | So if you two want to collude, go right ahead, | 所以如果你们想串通 请便 |
[25:18] | but it better be for a hell of a lot more than 100 million. | 但是你们的出价最好远超过一亿 |
[25:26] | – How’d it go? – That depends. | -进展如何 -看情况了 |
[25:28] | – What was Axelrod’s second bid? – 200 million. | -阿克谢罗德二次竞价是多少 -两亿 |
[25:32] | Well, then it doesn’t really matter how it went, | 这样的话进展如何都不重要了 |
[25:33] | because whatever those clowns come up with, | 因为不管这些小丑出价多少 |
[25:35] | Neil Stillman’s walking away with a boatload of cash. | 尼尔·斯蒂尔曼都能赚一大笔 |
[25:37] | Speaking of boatloads of cash… | 说到一大笔… |
[25:44] | It’s a check for half a million dollars. | 这是张50万的支票 |
[25:45] | I told you I was serious about | 我说过成为合伙人的事 |
[25:46] | becoming a partner, and I am. | 我是认真的 这就是我的态度 |
[25:48] | – Donna… – Harvey, be honest. | -唐娜… -哈维 说实话 |
[25:49] | You haven’t given one thought to | 你还没考虑过我们 |
[25:50] | what we talked about yesterday. | 昨天讨论过的事 |
[25:51] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我最近有点忙 |
[25:52] | And you’ve also been avoiding the subject. | 而且还在想办法逃避这件事 |
[25:53] | This way, you have to take me seriously. | 这样你才能认真对待我 |
[25:55] | I do take you seriously. | 我有认真对待你 |
[25:57] | Then walk the hell down to Louis’ office | 那现在就去路易的办公室 |
[25:58] | and tell him I’m a partner. | 告诉他我是合伙人了 |
[25:59] | Donna, I can’t just ram every decision | 唐娜 我不能直接做出每个决定 |
[26:02] | – down his throat. – Every decision? | -然后逼他接受 -每个决定 |
[26:03] | You haven’t even told him that you’re stepping | 你到现在还没告诉他你要坐上 |
[26:04] | into Jessica’s shoes yet. | 杰西卡的位置 |
[26:06] | I’m waiting for the right time. | 我在等合适的时机 |
[26:07] | And if I were a partner, I would tell you that | 如果我是合伙人的话 我会告诉你 |
[26:08] | – the right time was yesterday. – Donna… | -昨天就是绝佳时机 -唐娜… |
[26:10] | Harvey, you think I’m asking for charity, I’m not. | 哈维 你觉得我在要你可怜我吗 不是 |
[26:13] | I am asking for you to make official | 我只是要你给我我这些年 |
[26:14] | what I have been doing for years anyway, | 所做的工作一个合理名分 |
[26:17] | which is giving you advice, like you need to step | 也就是给你出谋划策 比如你该站出来 |
[26:18] | the hell up and tell Louis that you’re in charge, | 告诉路易你是这儿的老大 |
[26:20] | and right this second, you’re either gonna take that advice, | 现在 你可以接受这个建议 |
[26:22] | or you’re not, but it is time | 或者不接受 但你早都应该 |
[26:26] | that you recognize me | 对我的工作 |
[26:28] | for what I do. | 予以认可了 |
[26:40] | My brother Thomas is the clever one. | 我哥哥托马斯比我聪明 |
[26:42] | Teaches at Cambridge. | 在剑桥教书 |
[26:44] | 20 hours a week, summers off. | 一周工作20小时 暑假休息 |
[26:47] | You’re not listening to a word I’m saying, are you? | 你没在听我说话 对吗 |
[26:53] | – I’m sorry. – Well, you should be. | -我很抱歉 -你是该道歉 |
[26:56] | I’ve been told I’m actually quite delightful. | 大家都说我还挺招人喜欢的 |
[26:58] | You are. I’m just a little distracted. | 而且确实如此 我只是有点走神 |
[27:01] | Halfway through appetizers. | 开胃菜才吃了一半 |
[27:02] | Doesn’t bode very well for how you’ll be feeling | 等到酒浸烧烤上桌 |
[27:04] | – when our flambé arrives. – It’s not that. | -都不知道你会怎样了 -不是你想的那样 |
[27:06] | Jessica left the firm last month. | 杰西卡上个月离开了事务所 |
[27:08] | Everyone assumes that I’m next in line, | 大家都认为我是继承人 |
[27:10] | and now I’ve got Donna telling me that if I don’t step up… | 现在唐娜又来告诉我 如果我不上位 |
[27:11] | Wait a second, I thought you told me as of the other morning | 等等 那天早上你不是说 |
[27:13] | that you’re now head of the firm. | 你已经是公司老大了 |
[27:15] | I am. I just haven’t told Louis yet, | 确实是 只是我还没告诉路易 |
[27:16] | and Donna won’t let it go. | 而唐娜逼着不放 |
[27:18] | I think this may have been a mistake. | 我觉得这次见面也许是个错误 |
[27:20] | – What? – You didn’t come to me to date me, | -什么 -你不是来和我约会的 |
[27:22] | you came to me because you’re in the middle | 你来找我是因为 |
[27:23] | of another crisis and you need me to walk you through it. | 你又陷入了危机 需要我帮你渡过 |
[27:26] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[27:26] | Of course you don’t think it’s true. | 你当然不这样想 |
[27:27] | If you did, you would have called my office | 如果你这样想 你就会给我办公室打电话 |
[27:29] | – and made an appointment. – I don’t need an appointment. | -来预约治疗了 -我不需要预约 |
[27:31] | I’m sharing things about my life. | 我是要和你分享生活中的事情 |
[27:33] | Last time I checked, that’s what people do on dates. | 据我所知 人们约会的时候就是这样做的 |
[27:35] | Yes, it’s what they do, Harvey, but on first dates, | 这没错 哈维 但是第一次约会上 |
[27:38] | they also try to make the other person feel special | 人们也会尽力让对方感觉到他们很特别 |
[27:41] | – and listened to. – Paula– | -觉得在被倾听 -宝拉… |
[27:43] | Do you know why it’s unethical for a therapist | 你知道为什么心理医生与客户约会 |
[27:45] | to go out with her client, Harvey? | 是违反职业道德的吗 哈维 |
[27:46] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然知道了 |
[27:47] | It’s because it’s natural for a client | 因为客户会自然而然地 |
[27:49] | to transfer feelings of desire | 将不真实的情感和爱意 |
[27:51] | onto his therapist that aren’t real. | 转移到心理医生身上 |
[27:52] | – I know that. – What you may not know | -我知道 -但你不知道的是 |
[27:54] | is that it’s not unnatural | 心理医生有这样的移情 |
[27:55] | for a therapist to feel the same way. | 也是再正常不过的 |
[27:59] | You don’t think I’ve had fantasies about you? | 你以为我对你就没抱过幻想吗 |
[28:01] | That one day you’d show up at my office | 幻想着哪天 当我下班准备回家 |
[28:03] | as I was heading home for the night, | 你会出现在我的办公室 |
[28:04] | and I turn around, and you’d be there. | 我一转头 看到了你 |
[28:07] | You wouldn’t say a word, but… | 你什么都不说 但是 |
[28:09] | you’d take me in your arms and kiss me, and… | 你把我拥入怀中 开始吻我 |
[28:13] | it would actually be the start of something special. | 而那将是一段特别的感情的开端 |
[28:15] | Well, I have, | 我有过这些幻想 |
[28:17] | which is why despite my better judgment, | 所以我忽略了理智的判断 |
[28:19] | I’m here with you right now. | 还是来和你约会了 |
[28:20] | – So what’s the problem? – The problem is those fantasies | -所以问题在哪 -问题是在这些幻想中 |
[28:23] | weren’t of me being a therapist to a man | 我不再是一个仍然害怕 |
[28:24] | who’s still too afraid to admit that he needs help, | 承认自己需要帮助的男人的心理医生 |
[28:27] | much less take control of a firm that bears his name. | 更别说是掌控一家以你冠名的事务所了 |
[28:31] | Thank you for dinner, Harvey. | 谢谢你的晚餐 哈维 |
[28:33] | If you need a session, call my office. | 如果你需要治疗 请给我办公室打电话 |
[28:35] | Unfortunately, I can’t see you anymore, | 遗憾的是 我不能再当你的治疗师了 |
[28:38] | but I can give you a recommendation | 但我可以给你推荐一些 |
[28:39] | for someone who can. | 可能的人选 |
[28:54] | – Louis, what can I do– – Do for me? | -路易 我能为你… -做什么吗 |
[28:56] | You could tell me from now on if you have a problem with me, | 你可以保证今后你对我再有什么不满 |
[28:58] | you’ll take it up with me instead of going behind my back. | 和我当面说 别在我背后捅刀子 |
[29:00] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[29:01] | You think I don’t know the whole | 你以为我不知道 |
[29:02] | “Rachel should be in charge of my associates” | “瑞秋应该负责我的新律师”这种狗屁 |
[29:04] | bullshit came from you and not Donna? | 是你的意见 而不是唐娜 |
[29:06] | You’re right. It was from me. | 没错 是我说的 |
[29:09] | And I came to you first, and you bit my head off. | 我是先来找的你 而你把我痛骂一顿 |
[29:13] | Well, then let me tell you in a way | 那我就换种 |
[29:15] | that won’t harm your pretty little head, | 不会伤害你这小可人的方式来说 |
[29:17] | because I clearly forgot what a delicate little flower you are. | 因为显然我忘记了你有多娇贵 |
[29:20] | Those associates are mine, | 那些新律师都是我的 |
[29:22] | and the only way you’re ever gonna get them | 你要想夺走我的新律师 |
[29:24] | is if you pry them from my cold, dead hands. | 除非等我死了 |
[29:44] | Donna, unless it’s an emergency– | 唐娜 除非是紧急情况… |
[29:46] | It is an emergency. | 这就是紧急情况 |
[29:47] | Harvey, I need to know what you’re doing about me. | 我需要知道我的事你考虑的如何了 哈维 |
[29:49] | Donna, right this second is not the time. | 唐娜 现在时机不好 |
[29:51] | It is the time, because if somebody doesn’t | 时机正好 要是没人尽快 |
[29:53] | do something about Louis soon, | 对路易采取行动 |
[29:55] | this firm is gonna end up being sued by our own associates. | 事务所就要被自己的新律师起诉了 |
[29:58] | I don’t have the authority to do anything, | 我没有权限做什么 |
[30:00] | and you don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 而你都不知道我说的是什么事 |
[30:03] | Okay, Donna. | 好吧 唐娜 |
[30:05] | You win. You’re a partner. | 你赢了 你是合伙人了 |
[30:21] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[30:23] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:25] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[30:27] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[30:30] | Where’d you get this? | 你是从哪儿拿到的 |
[30:32] | It doesn’t matter where I got it. | 我从哪拿到的不是重点 |
[30:33] | It’s out there. | 重点是文件已经传出来了 |
[30:35] | You can’t be sure Neil knew this. | 你又不能确定尼尔知道 |
[30:36] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[30:37] | Because if he didn’t know, | 因为如果他不知道的话 |
[30:39] | – it’s just bad luck. – Harvey, he’s the goddamn CEO. | -就只是倒霉 -哈维 他可是首席执行官 |
[30:41] | He knew. He kept it from us, | 他肯定知道 他瞒着我们 |
[30:43] | and he kept it from the guys buying his company. | 而且还瞒着那些收购他公司的人 |
[30:45] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你又不知道 -我知道 |
[30:46] | I also know you still have time to go stop | 我还知道你现在还来得及阻止 |
[30:48] | – this sale from going through. – Are you kidding? | -这次收购 -你是在开玩笑吧 |
[30:50] | They signed the documents. It’s already gone through. | 文件已经签了 收购已经完成了 |
[30:52] | Money hasn’t changed hands yet, | 款项还没转手 |
[30:53] | so you still have time to stop it. | 所以你还有时间阻止 |
[30:56] | – Mike– – Harvey, if you don’t get over there | -迈克… -哈维 如果你不过去 |
[30:58] | – and find out before– – All right. I’ll handle it. | -在付款前确定… -好了 我会处理 |
[31:02] | – And where are you going? – I need to talk to Louis. | -你去哪儿 -我要和路易谈谈 |
[31:05] | Whatever it is, it’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow, | 不管是什么事 只能等明天了 |
[31:07] | because if you don’t get over there | 因为如果你不在 |
[31:08] | before that money changes hands, | 付款前赶到 |
[31:10] | you are opening us up to a shitload of trouble. | 那我们可就要惹上大麻烦了 |
[31:22] | Kind of creepy in here at night, isn’t it? | 这里晚上有点吓人 是吧 |
[31:25] | Oh, I don’t know. I find it kind of peaceful. | 还好吧 我倒觉得挺平静的 |
[31:29] | Then why get rid of it? And more importantly, | 那干嘛要卖掉它 而且更重要的是 |
[31:31] | why’d you need the sale to go through so quickly? | 你为什么这么急着完成交易 |
[31:33] | I told you, I have another opportunity. | 我说过 我有个收购机会 |
[31:36] | And what if I said the real reason was | 如果要我说 真正的原因是 |
[31:38] | you knew you vodka business was about to be sued | 你知道你的伏特加生意要因为 |
[31:40] | for using another brand’s recipe? | 使用了另一个品牌的配方被起诉呢 |
[31:42] | I would say I did not know that. | 我会说我之前不知道 |
[31:44] | – Well, now you do. – It doesn’t change a thing. | -那现在你知道了 -又不能改变什么 |
[31:47] | Those two dipshits already signed the agreement. | 那两个笨蛋已经签了合同 |
[31:49] | Neil, this looks a hell of a lot like you’re asking me | 尼尔 这看着就像是你要我 |
[31:52] | – to be a party to fraud. – I’m asking you to do your job. | -跟你合伙诈骗 -我是要你做好本职工作 |
[31:55] | Look out for my interests, and take me at my word. | 为我谋取利益 相信我说的话 |
[31:58] | If I have reason to believe that you’re lying to me, which I do– | 如果我有理由相信你在说谎 而我也确实… |
[32:00] | The only thing you have | 你有理由相信的 |
[32:02] | reason to believe is that I will fire you | 唯一一件事是 如果你不这么做 |
[32:04] | if you don’t do this for me and then find someone who will, | 我就解雇你 然后另找他人来办 |
[32:07] | so this thing is gonna get done whether you do it or not. | 这交易有你没你都一样会完成 |
[32:10] | The only thing that happens if you don’t | 唯一确定的是如果你不办 |
[32:11] | is that the world will know what people suspect already: | 外界会坚信此前的风言风语 |
[32:15] | that you can’t fill Jessica’s shoes. | 那就是你无法代替杰西卡 |
[32:18] | How long do you think it’s gonna take after that | 你认为如此一来 还用多久 |
[32:20] | before every one of your clients starts to leave you? | 你的客户们就会一个个离开你 |
[32:23] | So you tell me right now, | 所以现在告诉我答案 |
[32:26] | are you in or not? | 你加入还是退出 |
[32:36] | Shit. Oliver. | 见鬼 奥利佛 |
[32:37] | What’s up, Mike? | 最近怎样 迈克 |
[32:39] | – How’s your new job? – I’m sorry. | -新工作还好吗 -我很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I swear I was gonna tell you. | 我发誓我准备告诉你的 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I heard, | 是啊 我听说了 |
[32:43] | but I guess when you move on, you move on, right? | 但我想你要走也没人拦得住 对吧 |
[32:44] | Come on, it’s not like that. | 拜托 不是这样的 |
[32:45] | Bullshit, it’s not like that. | 胡扯 还说不是这样的 |
[32:47] | You left, Mike, after everything you said. | 你离开了 迈克 扔下此前的一切承诺 |
[32:49] | Would you please just let me explain? | 你能让我解释下吗 |
[32:50] | I fought for your goddamn job. | 我为替你挽回那份工作在努力争取 |
[32:51] | I know that, and I will always be grateful for it, | 我明白 而且我会永远心存感激 |
[32:53] | but I am telling you, | 但我向你保证 |
[32:54] | it’s better this way, because– | 现在这样更好 因为… |
[32:55] | Better for who? Based on that extra cash | 对谁更好 就你给纳森 |
[32:57] | that you had to throw at Nathan? | 甩的支票来看 |
[32:59] | I’d say it’s better for you. | 就是对你自己好 |
[33:00] | For everybody. | 对每个人都好 |
[33:01] | I can still have cases with the clinic. | 我还是可以帮法律诊所处理案子 |
[33:03] | You and I can still work together. | 我们还能一起工作 |
[33:05] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[33:05] | Oliver, the only reason I went back | 奥利佛 我回来的唯一原因 |
[33:07] | is that Harvey committed to doing pro bonos, all right? | 是哈维承诺会做公益法律服务 |
[33:09] | Half of my cases, | 我处理的一半案子 |
[33:10] | the kind the clinic does, only this time, | 和我在诊所时做的一样 只是这一次 |
[33:12] | with the resources of a big firm behind us. | 我们有大律所的资源支持 |
[33:14] | Oh, really? What are you working on right now, Mike? | 是吗 那你现在手头在办什么案子 迈克 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | What’s your first case back? | 你回来后的第一件案子是什么 |
[33:18] | Eminent domain? Civil rights violation? | 关于土地征用权 还是侵犯公民权 |
[33:21] | Oliver, come on, | 奥利佛 别这样 |
[33:21] | – It’s not that– – Tell me your first case back | -不是这样… -告诉我你回来的第一案 |
[33:23] | isn’t carrying water for some corporate big shot, | 不是为公司权贵端茶倒水 |
[33:26] | and I’ll shut my mouth right now. | 那我马上闭嘴 |
[33:30] | Marissa was right. | 玛莉莎说对了 |
[33:32] | All you were doing with us was biding your time. | 你和我们共事只是为了等待时机 |
[33:50] | – What the fu– is going on? – What do you mean? | -这怎么回事 -怎么了 |
[33:53] | Case is over. You said you’d move. | 案子结束了 你说过结束你就搬家的 |
[33:54] | I’m just getting the ball rolling. | 我只是在推动进度 |
[33:56] | I can’t work on my own cases if I don’t have my own office. | 没有自己的办公室 我就无法处理案件 |
[33:58] | Listen, Mike. | 听着 迈克 |
[33:59] | You let the goddamn sale go through. | 你让那笔交易继续了 |
[34:01] | – You don’t understand. – I understand that you said | -你不明白 -我明白你说过 |
[34:03] | that you wanted one last case together before you stepped up, | 想在上位前和我最后一起做一个案子 |
[34:06] | but you clearly are not ready to step up, | 但你显然还没准备好上位 |
[34:08] | so I got to get my pro bono cases in | 所以我得在这件律所倒闭前 |
[34:10] | before this place doesn’t even exist anymore. | 多花点时间处理我的公益案件 |
[34:13] | Are you finished, or do you have a minute to hear | 你说完了吗 有空听我说说 |
[34:15] | why I let the sale go through? | 为什么我继续了交易吗 |
[34:17] | Oh, no, I don’t care. | 不 我不在乎 |
[34:18] | Mike, I have no proof he knew. | 迈克 我没有证据证明他知道 |
[34:20] | He’s Jessica’s client. | 他是杰西卡的委托人 |
[34:22] | How’s it gonna look if he tells the world | 如果他把我们无力承办他的业务的事 |
[34:24] | that we can’t handle his business anymore? | 公诸于众 别人会怎么看我们 |
[34:25] | Well, I’ll tell you how it looks right now. | 我来告诉你看起来什么样 |
[34:27] | It looks like you’re afraid and you’re not in charge. | 看起来你在害怕 而且你说了不算 |
[34:29] | Okay, you say something like that to me, | 好吧 你敢跟我说这种话 |
[34:31] | you better get ready for a hit, | 最好做了挨揍的准备 |
[34:32] | because I am doing the best I can. | 因为我已经尽力了 |
[34:34] | No, Harvey, you’re not doing shit. | 不 哈维 你什么都没做 |
[34:36] | You’re hiding, ’cause you’re afraid. | 你在逃避 因为你害怕 |
[34:38] | You’re afraid to take responsibility for this firm, | 你害怕挑起这间律所的担子 |
[34:40] | and you won’t admit it to yourself. | 而且你不愿意承认 |
[34:42] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不必听这些 |
[34:43] | Well, you’re going to, | 你必须听 |
[34:46] | ’cause way back when, you cared enough about me | 因为回想以前 你出于关心 |
[34:48] | to tell me the same thing to my face, | 当着我的面说了同样的话 |
[34:50] | and I’m just returning the favor. | 我现在只是投桃报李 |
[34:58] | I’m not her, Mike. | 我不是她 迈克 |
[35:01] | – I’m not her. – You don’t have to be her. | -我不是她 -你不必成为她 |
[35:05] | You just have to go back to being you. | 你只需要做回你自己 |
[35:08] | The Harvey I met the day you hired me, | 我们第一次见面 聘用我的那个哈维 |
[35:10] | he would have gone in there and told Neil Stillman | 他会走到尼尔·斯蒂尔曼面前 |
[35:12] | to go fu– himself. | 跟他说去他的 |
[35:15] | So it’s up to you. | 所以由你决定 |
[35:17] | You can keep hiding out in Jessica’s shadow, | 你可以继续躲在杰西卡阴影之下 |
[35:20] | or you get out of it | 也可以走出阴影 |
[35:21] | and start being Harvey goddamn Specter. | 做回那个霸道的哈维·斯佩克特 |
[35:44] | Do you find it peaceful here in the day too? | 你觉得白天这里也特别平静是吗 |
[35:47] | You’re here to bring me my check, | 你带了我的支票过来 |
[35:48] | then the answer’s yes. | 那我的答案是肯定的 |
[35:50] | I’m here to tell you that we stopped the sale. | 我来是告诉你我们终止了出售 |
[35:54] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[35:56] | We’re not taking part in your fraud | 我说我们不参与你的骗局 |
[35:57] | so that you can dump your shitty company. | 好方便你甩掉你的烂公司 |
[35:59] | You son of a bitch, I don’t remember giving you a choice. | 你这个混蛋 我记得你好像没有选择 |
[36:02] | Well, you did, because your exact words were, | 你给了 因为你的原话是 |
[36:04] | “Do it, or you’re fired.” | “要么同意 要么被解雇” |
[36:05] | Then you’re goddamn fired. | 那你他妈被解雇了 |
[36:07] | You can let us go if you want, but the second you do, | 你可以解雇我们 但一旦如此 |
[36:09] | we’re putting out a press release saying | 我们会发一篇通讯稿声明 |
[36:10] | Pearson Specter Litt no longer represents clients | 皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特不再代理 |
[36:13] | we feel are unethical in their divestiture practices. | 我们认为资产剥离中有不道德行为的委托人 |
[36:16] | You can’t do that, | 你不能这么做 |
[36:17] | that’s attorney-client privilege. | 这触犯了律师-委托人的保密特权 |
[36:19] | No, it’s not, because we’re not gonna name you. | 不 因为我们不会对你指名道姓 |
[36:22] | But you can bet your ass the whole world | 但你放心 全世界都清楚 |
[36:23] | is gonna know who we’re talking about. | 我们指的是谁 |
[36:27] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[36:28] | Are you asking me as my client? | 你是作为我的委托人在询问我吗 |
[36:29] | Because I don’t give free legal advice. | 因为我不提供免费法律建议 |
[36:31] | Yes, okay. You’re still my attorney. | 是的 好吧 你还是我的律师 |
[36:34] | In that case, here’s what’s gonna happen: | 这样的话 接下来要做的是 |
[36:36] | you’re gonna go into business | 你去和你 |
[36:37] | with the guys whose process you stole. | 盗用配方的公司做交易 |
[36:39] | You’re gonna quietly give them 10% of your company, | 你私下给他们10%的公司股权 |
[36:42] | you’re gonna triple your price, and you’re gonna have | 把你的售价提高两倍 两家公司就谁家的 |
[36:43] | a very public feud over whose vodka tastes better. | 伏特加味道更好进行公开竞争 |
[36:47] | And then we both profit from a war | 然后在这相同产品的 |
[36:49] | between two brands that have the exact same product. | 两大品牌间的战争中 我们一同从中获利 |
[36:52] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[36:55] | Maybe you are as good as Jessica. | 或许你确实和杰西卡一样厉害 |
[36:56] | Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[36:58] | But the thing we have in common is | 但我和她的共识是 |
[37:00] | we’re never gonna be bullied by any of our clients. | 我们绝不受任何委托人的摆布 |
[37:25] | All right, Louis, I’ve tried to be reasonable, | 好了 路易 讲道理是行不通了 |
[37:27] | but I’m not gonna sit around and watch this anymore. | 但我不会再坐视不管 |
[37:29] | As of this moment, you’re no longer | 从现在起 你不再 |
[37:30] | – in charge of the associates. – Says you and what army? | -负责管理新律师 -这是你和谁的意思 |
[37:32] | I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[37:34] | – I said you can’t do that. – Oh, yes, I can, | -我说你没资格决定 -不 我有 |
[37:36] | because even though Harvey clearly didn’t tell you, | 因为即使显然哈维还没告诉你 |
[37:38] | as of last night, I’m a senior partner. | 从昨晚开始 我已经是高级合伙人了 |
[37:40] | – You’re what? – That’s right. | -你成为什么 -你没听错 |
[37:41] | I gave Harvey a check for half a million dollars. | 我给了哈维一张五十万美元的支票 |
[37:43] | I’m a partner now, Louis, | 我现在是高级合伙人了 路易 |
[37:44] | which means your whole | 这意味着你那套 |
[37:46] | “You’re up here and I’m down here” bullshit, | “你高高在上 我俯首称臣”的屁话 |
[37:49] | not anymore. | 行不通了 |
[37:50] | Partner? | 合伙人 |
[37:50] | You’re not even a lawyer. | 你都不是律师 |
[37:51] | Neither are the Chief Operating Officers of four | 世界最顶尖的九家律所中 有四家的 |
[37:53] | of the top nine firms in the world. | 首席运营官也都不是律师 |
[37:55] | This is bullshit. I didn’t agree to any of this. | 这简直是胡闹 我根本没同意 |
[37:57] | I don’t care whether you agreed to it or not. | 我不管你同意还是不同意 |
[37:59] | You’re gonna live with it. | 你都得忍着 |
[38:00] | And I don’t give a shit what your supposed title is. | 我也不管你所谓的头衔是什么 |
[38:03] | I’m not giving up my associates. | 我是不会放手我的新律师的 |
[38:04] | And if you think you’re gonna leave this bathroom | 如果你以为不对我表示出我应得的尊重 |
[38:06] | without giving me the respect I deserve– | 你就能安然离开洗手间… |
[38:08] | I’m not giving up my associates. | 我是不会放手我的新律师的 |
[38:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[38:10] | Harvey, what the hell kind of shit did you pull? | 哈维 你这做的是什么狗屁决定 |
[38:12] | Shut up and listen, Louis. | 闭嘴听我说 路易 |
[38:13] | Donna asked for a seat at the table, | 唐娜要求在管理层有一席之位 |
[38:15] | and I gave her one, | 我同意了 |
[38:16] | because when she worked for me, she had my back, | 因为为我工作时 她一直支持着我 |
[38:19] | and would kill anyone coming for me, | 愿意为我大杀四方 |
[38:21] | and when she worked for you, she did the same exact thing, | 而她为你工作时 一样尽心尽力 |
[38:23] | not to mention if she left tomorrow, | 更别提如果她离开了 |
[38:25] | this firm would be a pile of rubble within 15 minutes. | 这家律所不用一刻钟就会变为一滩散沙 |
[38:28] | So then give her a raise. | 那就给她加薪啊 |
[38:29] | You don’t make her goddamn senior partner. | 但你不能就这样把她抬为高级合伙人 |
[38:31] | If Jessica were here, she’d tell you to do the same exact thing. | 假如杰西卡在 她也会和我做法一样 |
[38:34] | Well, Louis, Jessica isn’t here, | 但是 路易 杰西卡不在了 |
[38:36] | but I am. | 但我在 |
[38:41] | – Thank you, Harvey. – Don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢你 哈维 -先别急着谢我 |
[38:43] | You asked for a vote. You got it. | 你要求大家投票表决 没问题 |
[38:46] | But the person who’s gonna decide when that vote is is me, | 但决定什么时候发起投票的人是我 |
[38:49] | and I say our first order of business | 而我认为我们要做的第一件事 |
[38:51] | is putting out word that Harvey Specter is the new managing partner. | 是对外公布哈维·斯佩克特是新的管理合伙人 |
[38:55] | Now, you want to vote on that? Let’s do it. | 你们想对这个决定投票表决吗 来吧 |
[38:57] | But if it’s not unanimous, | 但如果投票没有一致通过 |
[38:59] | we’re gonna have a big problem. | 那我们就真的得解决解决问题了 |
[39:02] | No problem here. | 我没意见 |
[39:06] | What about you, Louis? | 你呢 路易 |
[39:08] | You got a problem with me calling the shots? | 你对我当老大有意见吗 |
[39:10] | No, Harvey. | 没有 哈维 |
[39:13] | No problem. You’re managing partner. | 没意见 管理合伙人是你 |
[39:14] | Good. Then I suggest the two of you | 很好 那我建议你们两个 |
[39:16] | get your shit together before tomorrow, | 在明天之前收拾好心情 |
[39:18] | because right now, I’ve got some things to take care of. | 因为此时此刻 我还有事要忙 |
[39:35] | I don’t want to talk to you right now, Louis– | 我现在不想理你 路易… |
[39:36] | I want you to have the associates. | 我想让你来接手新律师 |
[39:39] | Whatever you said to Donna, you were right. | 无论你对唐娜说了什么 你都没说错 |
[39:41] | – Louis… – Rachel, just let me finish | -路易… -瑞秋 让我说完 |
[39:43] | while I’m still able to get it out. | 趁着我还能说得出口 |
[39:45] | I know I can be rough on them… | 我知道我对他们是严厉了点… |
[39:49] | but it’s only because I want to see them | 但那只是因为我希望看到他们 |
[39:51] | become the best lawyers they can be. | 成为他们能成为的最好的律师 |
[39:53] | But I’m not in the best headspace right now, | 但如今我不在最佳状态 |
[39:55] | and if I keep taking my anger out on them, | 我如果一直把气撒在他们头上 |
[39:57] | they will not become great lawyers. | 他们是无法成为伟大的律师的 |
[39:59] | They might not stay in the law at all, so… | 说不定都要直接退出法律界了 所以… |
[40:04] | it’s better that someone else takes over for a while, | 最好还是有别人暂时来接手一下 |
[40:06] | and I cannot think of a better person than you. | 而我想不到比你更合适的人选了 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry that I went behind your back, Louis. | 很抱歉我背着你行事了 路易 |
[40:11] | You were right to. | 你没做错 |
[40:12] | If you had asked me face-to-face, | 如果你当着我的面提出 |
[40:13] | I don’t even know what I would have done, | 我都不知道我会做出什么 |
[40:15] | and that–just thinking about that makes me sick. | 那种场景…光是想想都让我不舒服 |
[40:20] | Rachel, you’re family, | 瑞秋 你就是我的亲人 |
[40:23] | and if I lose you too… | 假如我连你都失去了… |
[40:24] | Louis, you’re not going to lose me, | 路易 你不会失去我的 |
[40:27] | but I think I know what you may need. | 但我想我知道你需要的是什么 |
[40:29] | Please don’t say vacation. | 你可千万别说是”假期” |
[40:30] | If someone else mentions Martha’s Vineyard one more time, | 如果再来一个人和我提玛莎葡萄园岛 |
[40:32] | – I swear to God… – I was gonna say closure. | -我对天发誓… -我想说的词是”终结” |
[40:37] | If you’re telling me that I need to talk to Tara– | 假如你是想说我得去和塔拉谈谈… |
[40:39] | Louis, you were gonna get married. | 路易 你本来都要结婚了 |
[40:41] | You were gonna be a father. | 你本来都要当父亲了 |
[40:45] | That can’t all end over a voicemail. | 不能仅凭一通语音留言就结束这一切 |
[40:53] | Treat them well. | 好好对他们 |
[41:06] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:09] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[41:10] | You don’t have the balls to fill Harvey’s office. | 你没种把哈维的旧办公室填满 |
[41:14] | Okay, Donna, just to be clear, | 好吧 唐娜 声明一下 |
[41:15] | balls do not make the man. | 有种也不是评判男人的唯一标准 |
[41:17] | – That’s not what Rachel says. – What does that even mean? | -瑞秋可不是这么说的 -这话是什么意思 |
[41:19] | I think we both know what that means. | 我觉得咱俩都明白这是什么意思 |
[41:21] | Donna, for the record, | 唐娜 声明一下 |
[41:21] | my balls are within normal parameters. | 我的”种”尺寸正常 |
[41:24] | So you just come down here to give me shit, | 所以你下来就是为了调侃我 |
[41:26] | or was there maybe another reason? | 还是说能有其他什么事情 |
[41:27] | What other reason would I have? | 还能有什么事情 |
[41:29] | I can’t think of a single one. | 我一个都想不出来 |
[41:30] | – Then my work here is done. – Good. | -那我来这里的任务就完成了 -很好 |
[41:31] | Because I certainly didn’t come down here to tell you | 因为我显然不是下来告诉你 |
[41:33] | I remember the first time you were in this office, | 我还记得你第一次进这间办公室的情景 |
[41:37] | and I never thought I’d see the day | 而我从没想到我会有 |
[41:38] | when I told you congratulations, Mike. | 对你道喜的这一天 迈克 |
[41:42] | You deserve it as your own. | 这一切都是你应得的 |
[41:44] | – Thanks, Donna. – You’re welcome, Mike. | -谢谢你 唐娜 -不客气 迈克 |
[41:50] | Are you sure you don’t come with it? | 你确定你不是办公室附赠的吗 |
[41:52] | I mean, there is a desk right there | 我是说 那边有张桌子 |
[41:54] | that literally has your name on it. | 上面可是真真切切写着你的名字 |
[41:56] | Sorry, I wish I could, | 抱歉 我也希望我能来 |
[41:57] | but I actually got a new office too. | 但实际上我有了新办公室 |
[41:59] | – You did? – Needed one, | -真的吗 -必须得有 |
[42:00] | because as of tomorrow, | 因为等到明天 |
[42:01] | I am officially the firm’s newest senior partner. | 我就正式成为律所的最新高级合伙人了 |
[42:04] | Holy shit. Are you serious? | 我勒个去 你是认真的吗 |
[42:06] | Yes. And from now on, | 是的 而且从现在开始 |
[42:08] | it’s, “are you serious, ma’am?” | 你得说”您是认真的吗 女士” |
[42:11] | – Have you got that, pretty boy? – My God. | -清楚了吗 小帅哥 -天啊 |
[42:14] | Harvey’s created a monster, hasn’t he? | 哈维创造了一个怪物 是吧 |
[42:16] | You have no idea. | 一点没错 |
[42:18] | Donna… | 唐娜… |
[42:21] | it’s about time. | 这也是你应得的 |
[42:36] | Hey. I know we haven’t spoken, | 我知道我们一直没再联系 |
[42:40] | and we didn’t exactly leave things off well, | 而且我们的结束也不是很好 |
[42:44] | but… | 但是… |
[42:47] | I just really need to see you tonight | 我今天真的很需要见你一面 |
[42:49] | if at all possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[43:14] | Guess you got some skin in the game after all. | 看来你终于下了本儿了 |
[43:19] | Sure did, Gretchen. | 确实 格蕾琴 |
[43:23] | Sure did. | 确实 |