时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My son was in prisoned too. | 而且我儿子也进过监狱 |
[00:03] | Says your son died of a heart attack. | 上面说你儿子死于心脏病 |
[00:05] | There’s something they’re not telling me. | 他们一定隐瞒了我什么 |
[00:06] | That kid? | 那孩子 |
[00:07] | He didn’t just up and get in a fight without good reason. | 他不会毫无理由就卷进打架事件 |
[00:09] | You don’t know what you talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[00:10] | – Look, are the guards corrupt? – No! He just died! | -看守受贿了吗 -他只是死了 |
[00:12] | I need Mike to drop that case. | 我想让迈克放弃这个案子 |
[00:14] | You telling me to go back on my word | 你是在说 因为你客户在欺压你 |
[00:15] | because your client’s bullying you? | 所以让我出尔反尔吗 |
[00:17] | It’s one pro bono. He can drop it. | 这只是个无偿服务案 完全可以放弃 |
[00:19] | If I give you an assignment, you do it. | 我给你任务 你就得做 |
[00:21] | Since I got here, I have had to take shit from Louis. | 自从我来 就一直忍受路易的欺负 |
[00:24] | And now you’re asking me to waste my time | 你现在还要求我浪费时间精力 |
[00:26] | and my ability on something like this. | 在这种小事上面 |
[00:28] | We can’t have you setting a precedent | 我们不能让你开创先例 |
[00:30] | that Alex’s clients can run roughshod all over us. | 让亚历克斯的客户骑在我们头上作威作福 |
[00:33] | The only reason that you’re pissed about this | 因为你生气的唯一原因是 |
[00:34] | is your new honeysuckle friend canceled lunch on you for me. | 你的新猫友为我取消了和你的午餐 |
[00:39] | I can’t let them get away with this | 我不能任由他们逃脱制裁 |
[00:40] | without handing it off to the one lawyer I know | 我要把这案子交给那个 |
[00:42] | who cares enough to see this thing through. | 在乎这件事并且能办成的律师 |
[00:44] | If our firm is associated with that case, | 如果我们的律所和本案扯上任何关系 |
[00:46] | – we lose a huge client. – I’m not working on it. | -都会失去一个大客户 -我不办它了 |
[00:48] | Then you’re gonna put that in writing | 那就出一份书面声明 |
[00:49] | and you’re gonna deliver it to Alex’s client. | 而且要交给亚历克斯的客户 |
[00:51] | I was just wondering. Have you redone | 我想问问 瑞秋给你的任务 |
[00:53] | the assignment that Rachel gave you? | 你完成了吗 |
[00:54] | Not yet. I had a ton on my plate. | 还没有 我的事情一大堆 |
[00:57] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[00:58] | What kind of best man would I be | 我要不提出让你在这儿办 |
[00:59] | if I didn’t offer for you to have it here? | 还算哪门子好伴郎啊 |
[01:01] | Pretty shitty one, if you ask me. | 要我说 你不提就真的很不好了 |
[01:02] | – Congratulations. – Thanks, Harvey. | -恭喜 -谢谢 哈维 |
[01:12] | You sure he’s not in? | 你确定他还没来 |
[01:14] | I hate to walk in on the man | 我可不想撞见 |
[01:16] | in his tighty-whities. | 穿三角裤的男人 |
[01:18] | I don’t think Harvey wears tighty-whities. | 我觉得哈维不穿三角裤 |
[01:19] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Rachel. | 天呐 瑞秋 |
[01:21] | I don’t wanna think about what the man wears. | 我可不想去想他穿什么 |
[01:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:28] | what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:29] | This is great! | 很棒 |
[01:30] | If you’re a… Bachelor pushing 50 | 如果你也是奔五十的单身汉 |
[01:33] | and you need to impress women. | 需要打动女人的话 |
[01:36] | No, no, no, no. What are you doing? | 不不不 你干什么呢 |
[01:38] | – Don’t go in his fridge! – Rachel. | -别翻他的冰箱 -瑞秋 |
[01:40] | The man gave us his keys. Trust me. | 他都给我们钥匙了 相信我 |
[01:42] | He knows we’re gonna go through his shit. | 他知道我们会翻他的东西的 |
[01:43] | So basically you came here to look at what he eats | 那么你就是来看他都吃什么 |
[01:46] | and to say that this is a “No” for the wedding. | 然后说这里不适合办婚礼 |
[01:48] | Of course it’s a no. But the fact is… | 当然不适合 但是 |
[01:51] | why are we even talking venue at all | 我们干吗要商量场地 |
[01:53] | when you don’t even have a date? | 你们还没定下日子呢 |
[01:55] | We’re gonna get around to that. | 我们会找时间商量的 |
[01:57] | Just like you… | 那么你 |
[01:59] | got around to the announcement? | 也会找时间宣布喜讯吗 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:02] | Your mother said that she arranged for a photographer, | 你母亲说她安排了一位摄影师 |
[02:05] | but you cancelled. Same with the florist. | 但你取消了 花商也是 |
[02:08] | – What’s going on? – Nothing is going on. | -怎么回事 -没什么事 |
[02:10] | Mike and I are both really busy | 迈克和我现在都在 |
[02:13] | getting our careers off the ground right now. | 忙于开启我们的事业 |
[02:15] | Rachel, that’s just it. | 瑞秋 问题就在这里 |
[02:16] | If you can’t focus on your wedding, | 如果你都没时间打理婚礼 |
[02:18] | how are you gonna make time to focus | 又怎么能有时间 |
[02:20] | on your marriage? | 打理婚姻 |
[02:23] | Now, that’s why you came here, isn’t it? | 这才是你来的原因 是吧 |
[02:26] | To give me sweet advice like that. | 给我这样的好建议 |
[02:29] | Well, that, and to tell the mighty Harvey Specter | 还有告诉了不起的哈维·斯佩克特 |
[02:31] | I took his toilet bowl for a test drive. | 我试过了他的厕所 |
[02:35] | Dad…you’re not doing that. | 爸爸 不许那么做 |
[02:39] | You know how to suck | 你真是 |
[02:40] | the fun out of everything, don’tcha? | 会扫兴啊 |
[02:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:52] | You. Where the hell is Stephanie? | 你 斯特芬妮呢 |
[02:55] | – She’s not here. – What do you mean, | -她不在 -什么意思 |
[02:56] | she’s not here? I just got off the phone with a client, | 她不在 我刚挂了一个客户的电话 |
[02:58] | and she never filed their motion to dismiss. | 她没有替他们发撤销动议 |
[03:00] | – That’s because I fired her. – You what?! | -我解雇了她 -什么 |
[03:02] | She was the smartest fourth-year we had! | 她是我们最聪明的四年律师 |
[03:04] | She was also insubordinate, and I made a decision. | 她也是个抗命的律师 我做出了决定 |
[03:06] | I don’t give a shit what you made. | 我才不管你做了什么 |
[03:08] | She was working for me on Delta Securities, | 她正在德尔塔证券的案子上帮我 |
[03:09] | – and I need her back. – Okay, Louis, | -我需要她回来 -路易 |
[03:11] | I’m not getting her back. | 我不会请她回来的 |
[03:13] | What kind of message does that send | 那样其他的律师 |
[03:14] | – to the other associates? – Better than the one | -会怎么想 -总比现在 |
[03:16] | we’re sending out now which is that this firm | 别人会想的强 那就是这家律所 |
[03:17] | – is a Goddamn joke. – Louis, you need to calm down | -就是个笑话 -路易 你得冷静下来 |
[03:20] | right now before this goes in the wrong direction, | 别让这事往错误的方向发展 |
[03:21] | ’cause this isn’t about Stephanie. | 因为这跟斯特芬妮无关 |
[03:22] | This is about Tara and the fact | 而是因为塔拉 |
[03:24] | that you haven’t been dealing with her. | 因为你一直没有去面对她 |
[03:25] | This has nothing to do with Tara. | 这跟塔拉毫无关系 |
[03:26] | This is about Harvey running this firm into the ground. | 而是哈维要把律所开垮了 |
[03:28] | And how exactly has he been doing that? | 他怎么那么做了 |
[03:30] | Let me run it down for you. I’m pissed at him. | 我来给你说说 我气他 |
[03:31] | Mike’s pissed at him. And the last time I saw you, | 迈克气他 上次我见到你时 |
[03:34] | you were pissed at him. So instead of telling me | 你也气他 所以与其告诉我 |
[03:36] | that you’re not gonna hire Stephanie back, | 你不打算把斯特芬妮雇回来 |
[03:38] | why don’t you go tell the lord God almighty | 你怎么不去告诉万能的主 |
[03:40] | that if he is not careful, | 如果他不小心 |
[03:41] | he’s not gonna have a kingdom to rule over anymore! | 他就没有王国可以统治了 |
[03:52] | – Morning. – Harvey, I’m sort of busy, | -早 -哈维 我忙呢 |
[03:55] | so if you’re here to shoot the shit– | 如果你是来打哈哈的 |
[03:57] | I’m here to give you this. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[03:59] | – What’s this? – It’s my way of saying thanks. | -这是什么 -我的感谢 |
[04:02] | – For what? – You know what. | -谢什么 -你知道的 |
[04:05] | Harvey, I dropped the suit because you asked me to. | 哈维 我放弃诉讼是因为你如此要求 |
[04:07] | You don’t have to give me anything in return. | 你不用回报我什么 |
[04:09] | Has anyone ever taught you how to be gracious? | 有人教过你什么叫见好就收吗 |
[04:11] | Open the file. | 打开文件 |
[04:18] | This’s a pro bono. | 这是个无偿案 |
[04:19] | I figured you didn’t get to complete | 我觉得你的一案 |
[04:20] | your one-for-you this time, so it’s only fair. | 没能做完 这样才公平 |
[04:23] | Plus, you didn’t want me to sue you | 而且 你也不希望我告你 |
[04:24] | – for violating our agreement. – Doesn’t look good | -违背我们的协议 -罗宾如果 |
[04:26] | to have Robin coming after Batman for breach of contract. | 告蝙蝠侠违背合约可不好看 |
[04:30] | Seriously, Mike, I know how hard that was for you, | 老实说 迈克 我知道那对你很难 |
[04:32] | and I don’t want there to be any bad blood | 我不希望你和亚历克斯之间 |
[04:33] | between you and Alex. | 有什么不睦 |
[04:35] | I don’t have a problem with Alex, Harvey. | 我对亚历克斯没意见 哈维 |
[04:36] | – You sure? – I’m sure. | -真的 -真的 |
[04:43] | – Sure? – Good. Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 没事 |
[04:44] | – All good? – You should go. | -真没事 -你走吧 |
[04:53] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[04:54] | You’re bored being C.O.O., you miss me, | 你做首席运营官做烦了 想我了 |
[04:56] | and you want back on my desk. | 想回来做我的秘书 |
[04:58] | I never want back on your desk, Harvey, | 我才不想回去做你的秘书 哈维 |
[05:00] | and I’m here to tell you | 而且我是来告诉你 |
[05:00] | that your honeymoon as Managing Partner is over. | 你作为经营合伙人的蜜月期结束了 |
[05:03] | Is this about me not calling a vote | 这是因为你在会议上 |
[05:04] | after you undermined me in that meeting? | 动摇我的威信之后我没要求投票吗 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna let that go | 我就不追究了这句了 |
[05:07] | because you need to understand that right now | 因为你得明白 现在 |
[05:09] | – people are mad at you. – Relax, Donna. | -大家都在生你的气 -放松 唐娜 |
[05:11] | – I took care of Mike. – Good for you. | -我解决迈克了 -真好 |
[05:12] | – You’re one for three. – Maybe you didn’t know this, | -三个解决了一个 -或许你不知道 |
[05:14] | but that’s good enough to get you into the Hall of Fame. | 但这足以进入名人堂了 |
[05:17] | You know what, Harvey, instead of being so arrogant, | 知道吗 哈维 与其这么傲慢 |
[05:19] | maybe you could figure out a way to keep all of us happy. | 不如你可以想想怎么让我们所有人都开心 |
[05:22] | – Starting with your number two. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -首先就是你的二把手 -什么意思 |
[05:24] | It means Louis is out of his mind at the moment. | 路易现在简直疯了 |
[05:26] | You poured fuel on the fire, and if you asked me | 而你又火上浇油 如果你现在 |
[05:29] | to choose between the two of you for Managing Partner right now, | 要我在你俩之间选一个经营合伙人 |
[05:31] | I’d choose Alex Williams. | 我选亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[05:32] | – Donna – Listen to me, Harvey. | -唐娜 -听我说 哈维 |
[05:34] | If making me C.O.O. | 如果让我做首席运营官 |
[05:36] | wasn’t just some bullshit move | 并不是为了让我开心 |
[05:37] | to make me feel good, | 哄我的举动 |
[05:39] | you’ll get your head out of your ass, | 你别再犯浑了 |
[05:40] | listen to what I’m telling you, | 好好听我说 |
[05:42] | and realize you’ve got a problem. | 你要明白 你有麻烦了 |
[05:53] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:56] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[06:00] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[06:03] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[06:06] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[06:10] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[06:14] | *All right* | *好了* |
[06:15] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[06:21] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[06:31] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[06:32] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[06:35] | Retirement suits you. | 看来退休之后过得不错啊 |
[06:36] | – I’m not retired. – You look retired. | -我没有退休 -你看起来像退休了 |
[06:39] | I look relaxed. There’s a difference. | 我看起来很轻松 这二者是有区别的 |
[06:42] | Now, what’s going on, Harvey? | 怎么了 哈维 |
[06:43] | The last time you flew to Chicago this often, | 上一次你如此经常地飞芝加哥 |
[06:45] | Michael was still playing. | 是迈克尔·乔丹还在队里的时候 |
[06:47] | I’m in a situation at the office. | 律所遇到麻烦了 |
[06:50] | Well, the first thing to do when you’re in trouble | 遇到麻烦时 要做的第一件事 |
[06:53] | is admit to yourself what you did to get yourself there. | 就是向自己承认让自己陷于这种困境的错误 |
[06:56] | What do you think I did? | 你觉得我做了什么错事 |
[06:57] | I made a deal with Mike to come back. | 我和迈克做了约定 请他回来 |
[06:59] | I made Donna a partner without thinking it through. | 我没经过深思熟虑就让唐娜当了合伙人 |
[07:01] | I hired someone against Louis’s wishes. | 我违背路易的意愿雇用了一个人 |
[07:03] | And all those things are colliding with each other | 这一切相互交织在一起 |
[07:05] | into a big pile of “People hate Harvey.” | 导致”人人都恨哈维” |
[07:08] | Well, at least it’s not a big pile of “People hate Jessica.” | 至少不是”人人都恨杰西卡” |
[07:10] | That’s your advice? | 这就是你的建议吗 |
[07:12] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[07:14] | Harvey, my advice is to give a big piece of new business | 哈维 我的建议是 给那个 |
[07:17] | to the person least likely to let anything go. | 最不依不饶的人一个大任务 |
[07:20] | – Louis. – Nine times outta ten. | -路易 -十有八九是他 |
[07:23] | I can’t just manufacture that overnight. | 我不能一夜之间就给他变出件任务 |
[07:25] | Harvey, do you remember that time | 哈维 你还记得 |
[07:27] | we poached Trotter Systems from Zane? | 我们从赞恩那里挖快步马系统那次吗 |
[07:32] | You gotta be shitting me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[07:33] | That was a prearranged deal? | 那次是预先安排好的交易吗 |
[07:34] | I worked my ass off to get Trotter. | 我当时拼了老命去争取快步马 |
[07:36] | You did. | 确实 |
[07:37] | And you completely forgot that you were pissed at me | 然后你就完全忘记你当时正因一件现在 |
[07:40] | about some bullshit neither one of us can remember anymore. | 咱们俩早都记不得的芝麻大点的事生我的气了 |
[07:44] | – Rook to Bishop four. – Exactly. | -转移注意力 -没错 |
[07:47] | Now, take a look at your menu, ’cause I’m starving. | 好了 快看菜单 我饿死了 |
[07:51] | When, exactly, do you think | 你觉得我什么时候才能 |
[07:52] | I’m gonna stop coming to you with these things? | 不再为这些事情来找你请教 |
[07:54] | The truth is, Harvey, | 实际上 哈维 |
[07:55] | you don’t need to come to me anymore. | 你根本就不需要再来找我了 |
[07:58] | You just do it ’cause you miss me. | 你来找我只是因为你想我了 |
[08:07] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能找你说两句话吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. But I only have a few minutes. | 可以啊 但我只有几分钟时间 |
[08:10] | I have court. | 我要上庭 |
[08:12] | I met with my dad at Harvey’s apartment this morning. | 我今早和我爸去了哈维的公寓 |
[08:15] | Don’t tell me. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:15] | He said a bachelor pad | 他说他的宝贝女儿 |
[08:17] | is no place for his special little girl | 绝对不能在一间单身公寓里 |
[08:20] | to celebrate the biggest day of her life. | 庆祝她的婚礼大日子 |
[08:22] | Well, Mike, you have to admit | 迈克 你得承认 |
[08:23] | the only reason that we changed it from the Plaza in the first place | 我们放弃在时代广场办的唯一原因 |
[08:26] | was because we didn’t want the attention. | 就是我们不想引人注目 |
[08:28] | But now that you’re a legitimate lawyer… | 但既然如今你已经成为了一名合法律师… |
[08:31] | we don’t have to worry about that. | 我们就不用担心那一点了 |
[08:32] | Rachel, it’s okay. | 瑞秋 你说了算 |
[08:33] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你开开心心的 |
[08:34] | – So you’re not mad. – Not at all. | -所以你不生气 -完全不会 |
[08:37] | Good. Because now that it is at the Plaza, | 棒 因为要定在时代广场 |
[08:40] | I called and made an appointment with the wedding team | 所以我打了电话给婚礼团队 |
[08:42] | for us to go over some menu options. | 预约了看婚礼菜单 |
[08:43] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[08:44] | You made an appointment in between when I said it was okay a second ago and now? | 你在我答应到现在的一秒钟间做了预约 |
[08:48] | Yeah, y-you didn’t just notice me do that? | 是啊 你没有看到吗 |
[08:50] | – It was crazy fast! – You’re fast. | -我速度超快的 -你真的超快 |
[08:53] | Mike, seriously, I appreciate you being so understanding. | 迈克 说真的 谢谢你这么体贴 |
[08:57] | The appointment is tonight at 7:00. | 预约在今晚7点 |
[08:59] | Rachel, I have a meeting tonight with my pro bono, | 瑞秋 今晚我的公益诉讼有个会议 |
[09:01] | and I can’t put it off. | 我不能推掉 |
[09:03] | Can you do this one without me? | 你一个人去可以吗 |
[09:04] | Of course I can, but I wanted us to do it together. | 当然是可以 但我希望我俩能一起去 |
[09:06] | Rachel, listen to me. | 瑞秋 听我说 |
[09:08] | I know you…right? | 我了解你 |
[09:09] | You’re gonna have a thousand questions. | 你会有上千个问题 |
[09:10] | You’re gonna want to narrow down the choices. | 你会想缩小选择范围 |
[09:12] | I promise you I will be at every other meeting. | 我保证以后我都会去的 |
[09:16] | Okay. I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会搞定的 |
[09:18] | – All right. Love you. – Love you, too. | -好的 爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:26] | Why aren’t you playing from the men’s tees? | 怎么不用标准球座 |
[09:29] | If you’re here to insist | 假如你来说服我 |
[09:30] | that my daughter gets married in that love shack of yours, | 同意让我女儿去你的爱巢里举办婚礼的 |
[09:32] | that ship has sailed. | 那就省省吧 |
[09:33] | Oh, I don’t care if she gets married at the Taj Mahal. | 就算她在泰姬陵举办婚礼我也不在乎 |
[09:35] | I’m here to take you up on Jessica’s arrangement. | 我是听从杰西卡的安排来找你的 |
[09:38] | Yeah. What arrangement was that? | 是嘛 什么安排 |
[09:39] | The one where you do me a favor | 你帮我一个忙 |
[09:40] | and I give you a big one in return. | 我回报你一个大忙 |
[09:42] | What the hell do you think letting Katrina Bennett and Company | 你以为我拱手让卡特里娜·班尼特 |
[09:44] | walk over to you without a fight was? | 和公司投奔你算什么 |
[09:46] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我没有要你那样做 |
[09:48] | I don’t care whether you asked me or not. | 我不在乎你有没有要求我 |
[09:49] | It’s been a thin quarter, | 这个季度收益不好 |
[09:51] | and I’m no Goddamn Santa Claus. | 我也不是什么圣诞老人 |
[09:52] | – Robert. – Okay, Harvey. | -罗伯特 -好了 哈维 |
[09:54] | You want a favor? I’ll give you one. | 你想要我帮你是吧 那我就帮你个忙 |
[09:56] | Instead of you asking me for a handout, | 与其让我救济你 |
[09:58] | you should watch your backside, | 不如自己小心 |
[09:59] | because you’ve got a missile coming straight for you. | 因为有颗导弹直冲着你来了 |
[10:02] | Bratton Gould. | 布莱顿·古尔德 |
[10:03] | Yes. Bratton Gould. | 没错 布莱顿·古尔德 |
[10:04] | What’d you think they were gonna do | 你觉得在你从他们眼皮子底下 |
[10:05] | when you took their senior partner and marquee client | 挖走了他们的高级合伙人和招牌客户 |
[10:08] | out from under their noses? | 他们会怎么做 |
[10:09] | I knew they’d try to retaliate, | 我早就知道他们会报复 |
[10:10] | but I didn’t think it would happen this fast. | 但我没想到会这么快 |
[10:12] | Well, today’s the day. | 就是今天了 |
[10:14] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[10:17] | I have no love for them. | 我一点都不喜欢他们 |
[10:18] | So I’ll do whatever I can to help. | 所以我会尽全力帮你忙 |
[10:20] | But like I said, it’s been a thin quarter. | 但如我所说 这个季度收益不好 |
[10:24] | And I’m not letting you get one of my clients. | 所以我是不会让你抢走我的客户的 |
[10:33] | Oliver. What are you doing here? | 奥利佛 你在这里干什么 |
[10:34] | – I need to talk to you. – If it’s about the case, | -我得和你谈谈 -假如是案子的事 |
[10:35] | I can’t do that, and you know it. | 我不能和你谈 你清楚的 |
[10:36] | Please, I just need a minute. | 拜托了 只要一分钟就好 |
[10:37] | Oliver, we signed an agreement. | 奥利佛 我们签了协议的 |
[10:39] | I can’t be doing this. | 我不能这么做 |
[10:39] | Not to mention I have other cases. | 再说了 我还有别的案子 |
[10:41] | The guard’s testimony doesn’t match their version of events, | 警卫的证词不符合他们对事件的描述 |
[10:43] | and I can’t prove it. | 我还拿不出证据 |
[10:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:47] | The prison claims the doctor was on the premises. | 监狱声称医生就在监狱内 |
[10:49] | The guard says they had to call him. | 狱警却说他们得打电话找他 |
[10:50] | I asked for surveillance video | 我要求提供监控录像 |
[10:51] | to see if he was already there. | 看他当时是否在那儿 |
[10:52] | They said they can’t disclose it | 他们说不方便透露 |
[10:53] | because it would violate HIPAA rules. | 因为有违《健康保险携带和责任法》 |
[10:55] | Shit. What about surveillance of the parking lot? | 该死 那停车场的监控录像呢 |
[10:58] | They’re saying that footage is gone. | 他们说那段录像已经没了 |
[10:59] | Then they’re definitely hiding something. | 那他们肯定有所隐瞒 |
[11:01] | But I can’t prove it. | 可我拿不出证据 |
[11:02] | And if I don’t get something, | 如果拿不到新证据 |
[11:02] | I can’t move forward with this case. | 我就没办法推进此案 |
[11:10] | Listen, Oliver, like I said, | 听着 奥利佛 我说过了 |
[11:11] | I can’t discuss this case. | 我不能讨论此案 |
[11:12] | What but what I can tell you is that | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[11:14] | if you can convince someone that you already have something, | 如果你能让人相信你掌握了某些情况 |
[11:16] | that’s the best way to get them in the room. | 这样才能让他们坐下来商量 |
[11:19] | I get it–I convince them I have the doctor’s time card, | 我明白了 骗他们说我有医生的考勤卡 |
[11:21] | and he was nowhere near that place, | 证明他不在那个地方 |
[11:23] | – I can get them to settle. – Like I said, | -他们就会和解 -我说过了 |
[11:25] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[11:28] | Good not talking to you, Mike. | 不和你说话真好 迈克 |
[11:34] | Harvey, we need to talk, and it can’t wait. | 哈维 我们得谈谈 就现在 |
[11:36] | Then walk with me, because Bratton’s getting ready | 那边走边说 因为布莱顿准备 |
[11:38] | to poach our clients, and Louis needs to know. | 挖我们的客户 得告诉路易才行 |
[11:41] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[11:42] | They’re making a play for Delta Securities, | 他们在打德尔塔证券的主意 |
[11:43] | – and that’s not their only move. – Don’t tell me. | -而且绝不仅于此 -我猜猜 |
[11:45] | They’re coming after my clients too. | 他们还准备挖我的客户 |
[11:46] | AC Technologies. | AC科技 |
[11:48] | But, Harvey, they’re not trying to poach. | 可是 哈维 他们没想挖人 |
[11:49] | They’re suing for patent infringement. | 他们准备以专利侵权提起诉讼 |
[11:51] | Aw, shit! | 该死 |
[11:53] | Louis, whatever you’re doing to keep Delta Securities, | 路易 不管你要怎么留住德尔塔证券 |
[11:56] | take a breath. I need you to listen | 都先等等 我有话 |
[11:57] | – to what I have to say. – Oh, I’m done listening to you. | -要告诉你 -我不想再听你的话了 |
[11:59] | You wanna manage this firm into the ground, | 你想把这间律所折腾黄 |
[12:01] | you go right ahead. But when your bullshit | 随便你 但是当你的鬼话 |
[12:03] | puts one of my biggest clients on the block, | 让我快要丢掉最大的客户之一时 |
[12:05] | that’s when I’m done playing good soldier. | 就别指望我乖乖听话了 |
[12:07] | Listen to me. Bratton’s not just coming | 听我说 布莱顿不仅想对付 |
[12:08] | after our clients–they’re trying to divide and conquer. | 我们的客户 他们想分而治之 |
[12:11] | What are you, Caesar now? | 你当你是谁啊 凯撒大帝吗 |
[12:12] | This isn’t the Roman Empire. | 这里又不是罗马帝国 |
[12:13] | I don’t care what it is. You think it’s a coincidence | 我不管是什么 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[12:16] | they’re forcing you to close on one of your clients | 他们让你忙于应付你的客户的同时 |
[12:18] | while suing one of mine for patent infringement? | 而以专利侵权对我的客户提起诉讼 |
[12:20] | You’re saying I can’t keep my own clients? | 你是说我留不住我的客户吗 |
[12:22] | Louis, all he’s saying is you should switch clients | 路易 他是说你们应该互换客户 |
[12:24] | – and play to your strengths. – Pass! | -发挥你的强项 -我不同意 |
[12:26] | Look, I get it– you don’t want Harvey’s help | 听着 我明白 你不想哈维帮你 |
[12:28] | because you’re mad at him. | 因为你在生他的气 |
[12:29] | But the least you can do is to go Alex. | 但你至少可以去找亚历克斯 |
[12:30] | He came from Bratton. He knows their playbook. | 他在布莱顿待过 他了解他们的战术 |
[12:32] | I don’t need their playbook. | 我不需要知道他们的战术 |
[12:34] | And he’s the reason they’re coming after us | 就是因为他 他们才对我们 |
[12:35] | – in the first place. – Okay, Louis, | -展开报复的 -好吧 路易 |
[12:37] | you do it your way. | 你看着办吧 |
[12:38] | But you better be good and ready, | 但是你最好做好充足准备 |
[12:39] | because Bratton knew enough | 因为布莱顿了解情况 |
[12:41] | to come after a client you almost lost a year ago | 才会盯上你一年前就差点丢掉的客户 |
[12:43] | and to sue mine for something | 而对我的客户提起诉讼的理由 |
[12:44] | I don’t know anything about. | 我都还不清楚 |
[12:46] | Which means they’ve got someone inside this place | 也就是说他们在这里安插了内应 |
[12:49] | telling them what to do. | 给他们指了方向 |
[13:08] | Louis, can I talk to you for a second? | 路易 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[13:09] | No, you can’t, because right at this moment– | 不行 因为我正要… |
[13:11] | I know, you’re gonna meet Delta Securities. | 我知道 你要去见德尔塔证券的人 |
[13:12] | And Harvey already made it clear | 哈维已经明确的告诉我 |
[13:13] | you don’t want my help trying to keep them. | 你不想让我帮你留住他们 |
[13:14] | – But I have something– – No buts, Alex. | -但是有些话… -没有但是 亚历克斯 |
[13:16] | I don’t want your help. I don’t want whatever you have, | 我不想让你帮我 什么帮助都不要 |
[13:18] | because I don’t trust ya. | 因为我不信任你 |
[13:19] | Trust me? What the hell are you talking about? | 信任我 你到底什么意思 |
[13:21] | For all I know, you were the one who gave Bratton | 说不定 你就是那个把我们的 |
[13:22] | the inside information on us in the first place. | 内部消息透露给布莱顿的内奸 |
[13:24] | You know what, Louis, if you think that, | 好吧 路易 如果你真这么想 |
[13:25] | then why the hell don’t you fire me right now? | 那你现在何不当场解雇我 |
[13:28] | If it were up to me, Alex, I would. | 如果我能做主 亚历克斯 我会的 |
[13:31] | Your Honor, I don’t care what they say. | 法官大人 我不管他们怎么说 |
[13:33] | We filed our patent before they did. | 我们先于他们提交了专利申请 |
[13:35] | Well, beating someone off the line | 你先到的终点 |
[13:36] | doesn’t mean that you didn’t jump the gun to do it. | 并不意味着你就没有抢跑 |
[13:38] | And our losses are growing by the day. | 我们的损失与日俱增 |
[13:40] | Mr. Specter, you’ll have your chance to refute him at trial. | 斯佩克特先生 你将上庭对其进行辩驳 |
[13:43] | All right, listen, you want me to be honest? | 好吧 听着 你想听实话 |
[13:45] | I haven’t felt prioritized lately. | 我感觉最近被冷落了 |
[13:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[13:47] | Who was there when you had to restructure in ’07? | 你07年重组时是谁在帮你 |
[13:50] | Not to mention, I just saved your ass last year. | 更别提 我去年刚帮了你大忙 |
[13:52] | And that was then. And now I feel like | 那已经过去了 现在我觉得 |
[13:54] | I can’t even get you on the phone anymore. | 我都打不通你电话 |
[13:55] | – Your Honor– – That’s enough. | -法官大人… -别说了 |
[13:57] | I find the evidence Mr. Walsh is presenting | 我认为沃尔什先生提交的证据 |
[13:58] | compelling enough to let this go forward. | 足以向前推进此案 |
[14:01] | There’s only one problem with that, Your Honor. | 只有一个问题 法官大人 |
[14:02] | We just took one of their partners, all of his clients. | 我们刚挖走他们一个合伙人和其所有客户 |
[14:05] | They’re pissed about it, | 他们为此很恼火 |
[14:05] | and now they want some get-back. | 现在是想实施报复 |
[14:07] | You being willing to give me your phone number | 你愿意把你手机号给我 |
[14:08] | isn’t the point, Louis. | 并不是重点 路易 |
[14:09] | Well, it should be. | 但它应该是 |
[14:11] | – Who are you? – This is Alex Williams, | -你是谁 -他是亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[14:12] | our newest senior partner, | 我们新晋的高级合伙人 |
[14:14] | and he was just stopping by. Alex– | 他只是路过 亚历克斯… |
[14:15] | I’m not just the newest senior partner, Tim. | 我不仅是新晋的高级合伙人 蒂姆 |
[14:17] | I’m also the partner that Bratton Gould just lost. | 我之前是布莱顿·古尔德律所的合伙人 |
[14:20] | Your Honor, they entered into | 法官大人 他们昨天和家公司 |
[14:21] | a fee-waiving partnership agreement yesterday | 签署了一个付费豁免合作协议 |
[14:23] | with a company that’s suddenly claiming infringement | 这家公司今天突然声称 |
[14:25] | against one of our clients today. | 我们客户侵犯了他们的权益 |
[14:27] | Your Honor, their client caused real damages. | 法官大人 他们客户的确造成了损失 |
[14:29] | If that’s true, those damages will still be there in eight weeks, | 如果是这样 八周后这些损失也会出现 |
[14:32] | which means the only reason you’d be upset right now | 也就是说你现在不安的唯一原因 |
[14:34] | is if this action is nonsense. | 就是你的诉讼没有理由 |
[14:36] | So which is it– eight weeks or drop the case? | 所以你是选择八周时间 还是放弃诉讼 |
[14:40] | Morelli’s expense reports for the last three years. | 莫瑞里近三年的开支报表 |
[14:42] | The guy spends more time in Vegas than David Blaine. | 他比大卫·布莱恩在维加斯的时间都长 |
[14:45] | And now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[14:47] | Just like you already know | 正如你已经知道的 |
[14:48] | that Louis kills for you out there | 不管路易接不接你电话 |
[14:50] | whether he’s taking your calls or not. | 都会帮你把事情搞定 |
[14:54] | I’ll call you tomorrow about the acquisition, Louis. | 我明天打电话和你谈收购的事 路易 |
[14:56] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[15:05] | Nice move, finding out about that partnership agreement. | 干得漂亮 用合伙人协议对付他们 |
[15:08] | Nice move telling our client | 告诉客户 |
[15:09] | he’s not gonna be billed for last quarter. | 最后一个季度不收费这招也不错 |
[15:11] | Nothing eases the pain of a bullshit lawsuit | 没什么能比口袋里的钱更能抚平 |
[15:13] | like cash in your pocket. | 狗屁诉讼带来的伤痛了 |
[15:14] | Speaking of which, I’ve been back at work for three weeks now. | 说到这个 我已经回来工作三周了 |
[15:17] | Thinking it’s time I got a raise. | 我觉得是时候给我加薪了 |
[15:19] | Easy, tiger. | 慢慢来 小老虎 |
[15:21] | Mike, seriously, | 迈克 说正经的 |
[15:22] | I thought you were busy with that pro bono. | 我以为你忙着做你的无偿服务的案子 |
[15:24] | I am. Donna said you needed my help, | 是这样的 唐娜说你需要我的帮忙 |
[15:27] | so…I gave it to you. | 所以我就来帮忙了 |
[15:28] | Thanks, Robin. | 谢了 罗宾 |
[15:30] | Ah, you’re welcome, Batman. | 别客气 蝙蝠侠 |
[15:45] | Louis, really… | 路易 真的… |
[15:47] | – you didn’t have to do this. – What, are you kidding? | -你没必要如此 -什么 开玩笑吗 |
[15:49] | You saved me after I was an asshole. | 你在我那么混蛋的对你后你还救了我 |
[15:51] | – You didn’t have to do that. – Yes, I did. | -你也没必要那么做 -我有 |
[15:53] | Because I don’t care how you acted. | 因为我不在乎你做出什么举动 |
[15:54] | We’re all in the same boat now. | 我们现在在同一条船上 |
[15:57] | I guess we are. | 我想是的 |
[16:00] | Boy, you really…have no love for your old firm, do you? | 天 你是真的不爱你的旧律所是吗 |
[16:03] | If I’m being truthful with you, | 说实话 |
[16:05] | I was never gonna get where I wanted to be | 只要我在那儿 就永远到不了 |
[16:07] | as long as I was there. | 我想要的位置 |
[16:08] | – Name partner. – Name partner. | -冠名合伙人 -冠名合伙人 |
[16:14] | You know, I thought of leaving Pearson Hardman at one point. | 说实话 我考虑过离开皮尔逊·哈德曼 |
[16:17] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[16:18] | No, it’s the truth. | 不 是真的 |
[16:20] | I even got a headhunter and everything. | 猎头什么的一切我都准备好了 |
[16:22] | – I thought you loved it there. – I do. | -我还以为你爱那里 -我爱 |
[16:24] | Doesn’t mean that I didn’t feel unappreciated and overlooked. | 但这不代表我感受不到不被赏识和忽视 |
[16:27] | I find it hard to believe anyone could overlook you. | 很难相信有人能忽视你 |
[16:29] | Well, they did, and I got to thinking… | 有的 我就想… |
[16:31] | I can be the best lawyer in the world, and… | 我可以成为世界上最好的律师… |
[16:36] | it won’t change how they see me. | 也不会改变他们对我的看法 |
[16:37] | Like you must have been out sick or something | 当冠名合伙人之神降临 |
[16:39] | the day the name partner gods came down | 决定冠名合伙人的那天 |
[16:40] | saying who’s gonna make it up the God damn mountain. | 你肯定就生病不在 |
[16:42] | That’s exactly right, | 正是那种感觉 |
[16:43] | and it turns out I wasn’t sick that day, and neither were you. | 结果我那天并没有生病 你也不会 |
[16:45] | And if you ever feel overlooked again, | 如果你觉得又被忽视了 |
[16:48] | I would hope that you can come to me | 我希望你能来找我 |
[16:49] | so I can help fix it. | 我可以帮你解决 |
[16:51] | Means a lot to me, Louis. | 对我意义重大 路易 |
[16:52] | Well… | 不用 |
[16:54] | like you said… | 如你所说 |
[16:56] | We’re all in the same boat now. | 我们是同一条船上的人了 |
[17:09] | Rachel, do you have a minute? I need your help. | 瑞秋 你有空吗 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:11] | Yeah, of course. What’s going on? | 当然有 怎么了 |
[17:14] | I think Stephanie Patel | 我认为斯蒂芬妮·帕特尔 |
[17:15] | may be helping Bratton poach our clients. | 可能在帮布莱顿挖我们的客户 |
[17:18] | What? Since when is Stephanie at Bratton? | 什么 斯特芬妮什么时候去布莱顿的 |
[17:20] | Since this morning, and it’s a long story, | 今天早上 说来话长了 |
[17:22] | but someone gave them inside information about us, | 但是有人把我们的内部消息给了他们 |
[17:24] | and given that she just started… | 又鉴于她刚刚去了那里 |
[17:27] | I need you to go over there, | 我需要你去那 |
[17:28] | and I need you to get her to stop. | 务必阻止她 |
[17:30] | Me? How am I supposed to do that? | 我 我怎么阻止 |
[17:31] | I don’t care if it means offering her her job back. | 就是让她复职都可以 |
[17:34] | But whatever it is, it has to happen tonight. | 但是无论怎样 必须是在今晚 |
[17:35] | Wait, Donna, you can’t be serious right now. | 等等 唐娜 你不是认真的吧 |
[17:37] | It’s the only way that we– | 这是我们唯一的办法… |
[17:38] | Donna, Louis eviscerated her, and you fired her. | 唐娜 路易羞辱了她 你解雇了她 |
[17:40] | There’s no way she’s ever coming back here. | 她是不可能再回来的 |
[17:41] | You don’t know that. | 不一定 |
[17:42] | Not to mention the fact that I have a meeting this evening | 更不用说我今晚和婚礼策划师 |
[17:44] | with the wedding planner, so– – | 预约了见面 所以… |
[17:45] | I don’t care what you have tonight. We need to do something, | 我不管你今晚有什么计划 我们得做点什么 |
[17:47] | and we need to do it now. | 而且现在就得动手 |
[17:51] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好吧 到底怎么回事 |
[17:53] | Harvey took a chance on me, Rachel. | 哈维给了我个机会 瑞秋 |
[17:56] | He went out on a limb, | 他冒了天下之大不韪 |
[17:57] | and now I have been promoted to a position | 现在我被提拔到了一个别人认为 |
[17:59] | that people think I’m not ready for. | 我还没准备好的位置 |
[18:00] | I didn’t mean it when I said that. | 我的话不是那个意思 |
[18:01] | I know that. But if one of the first things I did | 我知道 但如果我做的第一件事 |
[18:04] | ends up giving Bratton a roadmap to picking this firm apart, | 就给了布莱顿搞垮律所的机会 |
[18:08] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己的 |
[18:10] | And Stephanie might not talk to you, | 斯蒂芬妮可能会不理你 |
[18:11] | but I know she won’t talk to me. | 但她一定不会理我的 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:17] | I’ll go see her, Donna. | 我去见她 唐娜 |
[18:32] | Anything else you want me to fix for you | 在我回去忙我的案子之前 |
[18:33] | before I get back to my case? | 还有什么需要我帮你的 |
[18:35] | – I’ll let you know after I see Louis. – What do you mean? | -见了路易之后告诉你 -什么意思 |
[18:37] | I mean if he couldn’t stop Bratton from poaching his client, | 意思是如果他没能阻止布莱顿挖他的客户 |
[18:40] | us doing what we just did only gives us a split decision. | 我们刚刚所做的只会让我们陷入两难 |
[18:42] | But you said Louis made it clear he doesn’t want your help. | 但你说路易明确表示不要你的帮助 |
[18:45] | He may not want it, | 他也许不想要 |
[18:45] | but if that shit’s not taken care of, | 但是如果这破事没有处理好 |
[18:47] | he’s getting it whether he likes it or not. | 不管他喜不喜欢 他都得接受帮助 |
[18:54] | Louis, before you jump down my throat again– | 路易 在你再次对我大发雷霆前… |
[18:57] | Relax, Harvey, I’m not upset with you anymore. | 镇定 哈维 我不生你的气了 |
[19:00] | In fact, I even came to an agreement with Alex | 实际上 亚历克斯搞定德尔塔证券后 |
[19:02] | after he locked up Delta Securities. | 我和他甚至达成了共识 |
[19:06] | – Good. – What about you? | -很好 -你呢 |
[19:08] | Do you need my help with your lawsuit? | 你的案子需要我帮忙吗 |
[19:10] | It’s taken care of. Don’t tell him I said this, | 解决了 别告诉他我说过这种话 |
[19:12] | but Mike jumped inside his phone booth | 但是迈克冲进他的电话亭 |
[19:14] | and put on his Superman outfit. | 换上了他的超人装救了人 |
[19:16] | Oh, that’s great. So I guess… | 那很好 所以我想… |
[19:19] | this means there’s only one thing left for you to do. | 这意味着你现在就剩一件事要做了 |
[19:22] | Well, I’d say there’s only one thing left for us to do. | 我觉得是我们现在就剩一件事要做了 |
[19:26] | You want me to go with you? | 你想让我和你一起去吗 |
[19:27] | Your name’s up on that wall, isn’t it? | 你的名字也在墙上 不是吗 |
[19:39] | I see you got your own office. | 看来你有自己的办公室了 |
[19:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:43] | I know that you didn’t feel valued at Pearson Specter, | 我知道你觉得在皮尔逊-斯佩克特不受重视 |
[19:46] | and I wanted to apologize for my part in that. | 我想为我在这件事上的责任向你道歉 |
[19:50] | I also just–I wanted you to know | 我还想让你知道 |
[19:51] | that it was never my intention to get you fired. | 让你被解雇并不是我的本意 |
[19:54] | I hope you’re not here to offer me my job back. | 我希望你不是来这里要雇我回去的 |
[19:56] | – And what if I said I was? – I’d say I wouldn’t take it. | -如果我说是呢 -我会拒绝 |
[20:00] | Okay… in that case, | 好吧 既然如此 |
[20:02] | I am here to find out | 我是来查明 |
[20:03] | if you’re giving your new firm privileged information. | 是不是你将保密信息告诉了你的新公司 |
[20:06] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[20:07] | You have…the nerve to fire me | 你解雇了我 |
[20:10] | and then come here and accuse me | 还敢跑到这儿来指责我 |
[20:12] | of breaking attorney-client privilege? | 破坏了律师-委托人保密特免权 |
[20:14] | How else is your firm getting so much information | 否则你的事务所怎么会知道这么多 |
[20:16] | on our on-going cases? | 关于我们正在进行的案子的事情 |
[20:18] | You think I’m the only person with a grudge against your firm? | 你以为只有我对你们事务所心怀怨恨吗 |
[20:20] | Harvey Specter declared war on this place | 哈维·斯佩克特早就对这里宣战了 |
[20:23] | long before I got here. | 当时我还没来这里 |
[20:25] | And not only am I not giving them information, | 何止是我没给他们信息 |
[20:27] | they don’t need my help, and they didn’t ask for my help. | 他们根本不需要我的帮助 也没让我帮他们 |
[20:30] | Just to be clear, Stephanie, you’ve lied to me before. | 我们说清楚 斯特芬妮 你以前跟我撒过谎 |
[20:32] | And breaking attorney-client privilege | 打破律师-委托人保密特免权 |
[20:33] | is a dis-barrable offense, | 会被踢出律师协会的 |
[20:34] | and if we find out that’s what’s been happening here– | 如果我们查明如此 |
[20:36] | No, Rachel, I didn’t lie to you. | 不 瑞秋 我没对你说谎 |
[20:38] | Like you said, I used a loophole. | 像你说的 我利用了一个漏洞 |
[20:40] | ‘Cause I’m a good lawyer, and I’m also an ethical lawyer. | 因为我是个好律师 也坚守职业道德 |
[20:43] | So if this firm is getting inside information | 如果这家事务所获得了皮尔逊-斯佩克特的 |
[20:45] | from Pearson Specter, | 内部信息 |
[20:46] | they’re not getting it from me. | 他们也不是从我这里得到的 |
[20:53] | Hey, Mike, wait up. | 迈克 等等 |
[20:56] | Oliver, what are you doing here? | 奥利佛 你在这做什么 |
[20:57] | I was just waiting for you so we can grab that beer | 我在等你一起喝啤酒啊 |
[20:59] | like we talked about. | 我们说好的 |
[21:00] | – Except we didn’t talk about grabbing– – Just walk with me. | -我们没说要喝… -跟我走就是了 |
[21:04] | God damn it, Oliver, I told you– | 见鬼 奥利佛 我说过… |
[21:05] | Mike, relax. It’s over. The bluff worked. | 放松 迈克 都结束了 吓唬他们起效了 |
[21:10] | What do you mean, it worked? | 起效了是什么意思 |
[21:12] | I got a number, and it’s good. | 我拿到了一个赔偿金额 很不错 |
[21:19] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:22] | This offer’s not just good. It’s too good. | 这个金额何止是不错 简直好得离谱 |
[21:24] | What’re you talking about? You think they’re not gonna pay? | 你在说什么 你觉得他们不会付钱吗 |
[21:26] | I mean this isn’t the number you give to make someone go away. | 我是说 这个金额不只是想让你停手 |
[21:29] | It’s a number you give when you need them to go away. | 而是想让你不得不停手 |
[21:31] | You’re saying you think there’s more cases like this out there. | 你是说你觉得还有更多这样的案件 |
[21:32] | I’m saying that when someone acts like this, there’s more to find. | 我是说 这种举动暗示着背后隐藏了更多东西 |
[21:35] | Which means you need to convince Mr. Reyes | 也就是说 你要说服雷耶斯先生 |
[21:37] | to turn this down and keep looking. | 拒绝赔偿 继续调查 |
[21:39] | Are you serious, Mike? | 你是认真的吗 迈克 |
[21:40] | This is more money than this family’s ever seen. | 这家人从来没见过这么多钱 |
[21:42] | And you convince them– | 而你要说服他们… |
[21:43] | What? That I’m gonna find all those other cases? | 什么 我要找出其他这种案子吗 |
[21:46] | I already bluffed ’em once, Mike. | 我已经吓唬他们一次了 迈克 |
[21:48] | And the only reason we were able to make this case | 这案子能办成功的唯一原因 |
[21:50] | is because we threatened to sue them over a specific guy. | 是我们威胁要针对具体个案发起诉讼 |
[21:53] | Then knock on the door of everyone that has come out of that place | 那就去问每一个从那里出来的人 |
[21:55] | – and find more guys. – Mike… | -找到更多的受害者 -迈克 |
[22:00] | If there are other victims out there, | 如果还有其他受害者 |
[22:03] | I feel for them. | 我很同情他们 |
[22:04] | But I’m representing Oscar. He’s suffering. | 但我代理的是奥斯卡 他在受苦 |
[22:07] | And I don’t feel right telling him not to do this. | 让他拒绝的话 我会过意不去的 |
[22:10] | So if you want this done, | 所以 如果你想这样做 |
[22:11] | you’re gonna have to do it yourself. | 你就只能靠自己了 |
[22:24] | Rachel, please tell me that you got her to back off. | 瑞秋 请告诉我你让她停手了 |
[22:26] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她干的 |
[22:28] | What do you mean, it wasn’t her? It had to be her. | 不是她干的是什么意思 除了她还能有谁 |
[22:29] | Donna, I apologized to her. | 唐娜 我尝试了跟她道歉 |
[22:31] | I threatened her, and I cajoled her. | 然后威逼 然后相劝 |
[22:33] | Trust me–it wasn’t her. | 相信我 真的不是她 |
[22:37] | Rachel…look, I didn’t mean that stuff | 瑞秋 我当时说不在乎你有什么约会 |
[22:39] | that I said before about not caring about your appointment. | 但我心里不是那么想的 |
[22:43] | – I know. – Well, did you make it? | -我知道 -那你去成了吗 |
[22:44] | ‘Cause I’d hate to think you missed it for nothing. | 我不想让你白白错过约会 |
[22:46] | I’m walking in right now. Don’t worry. | 我正要进门赴约呢 别担心 |
[22:48] | I’m right on time. | 我正好赶上了 |
[22:50] | Hi. I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[22:53] | Rachel Zane. | 我是瑞秋·赞恩 |
[22:54] | Deborah Kaplan. | 我是黛博拉·卡普兰 |
[22:56] | Did my assistant give you the wrong time? | 我的助理把时间说错了吗 |
[22:58] | Because I had us down for 7:00. | 我安排的时间是七点 |
[22:59] | And it’s almost 8:00. I know. | 我知道 而现在都快八点了 |
[23:00] | I had an emergency at work, and it couldn’t wait. | 工作上有个急事 需要我立刻处理 |
[23:04] | But my understanding was it’s a two-hour appointment. | 但我想 这次见面时间是两个小时 |
[23:06] | So I was just hoping that we could go over as much as possible. | 所以我希望 能说多少算多少吧 |
[23:10] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:11] | The truth is, I usually take the first hour | 实际上 通常第一个小时只不过是 |
[23:12] | to offer you a glass of champagne | 我为客户端一杯香槟 |
[23:14] | and try to get to know you anyway. | 然后互相认识的时间 |
[23:16] | But the champagne is still cold, | 但现在香槟还是冰的 |
[23:17] | and we can just dive right in. | 所以我们可以开门见山 |
[23:21] | Tommy Braxton. | 汤米·布拉克斯顿 |
[23:23] | You still double-billing | 你还在为那座 |
[23:24] | to pay for that house in the Hamptons? | 汉普顿斯的房子收双份钱吧 |
[23:26] | No. I’m working late to pay for it. | 不 我在加班挣房钱 |
[23:29] | And the one in Vail and the apartment in Paris. | 韦尔还有一栋房 还有巴黎的公寓 |
[23:31] | That’s a lotta homes. | 这家也太多了 |
[23:32] | Sounds like a man who’s compensating. | 像是有人在补偿什么 |
[23:35] | – So how’re you doing, Harvey? – Oh, he’s doing great. | -你最近怎么样 哈维 -他很好 |
[23:38] | ‘Cause we just shut down your pathetic assault on our firm. | 因为我们刚刚叫停了你对我们事务所的侵犯 |
[23:40] | – Is that so? – You’re Goddamn right, that’s so. | -真是这样吗 -你说对了 就是这样 |
[23:43] | Then might I ask what exactly are you doing here? | 那我不妨问一下 你在这里做什么 |
[23:45] | We’re here to tell you that if you try this shit again, | 我们是来告诉你 你要是再干这种鬼勾当 |
[23:47] | the same thing’s gonna happen, | 这种事情要是再发生 |
[23:48] | only next time, we won’t just play defense. | 我们就不只是守卫自己的事务所了 |
[23:50] | We’ll hit you with a tortious interference suit | 我们要发起侵权诉讼 让你们赔 |
[23:52] | in the neighborhood of a billion dollars. | 大约十亿美元 |
[23:55] | Well, you better get ready, | 那你要准备好了 |
[23:57] | ’cause next time… starts right now. | 因为…现在就是下一次 |
[23:59] | What, are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[24:01] | You already threw everything you had at us once. | 你们这次已经把东西都亮出来了 |
[24:03] | – Didn’t make a dent. – Not everything. | -而且啥用没有 -不是所有东西 |
[24:04] | By tomorrow morning, I’ll be poaching 20 of your clients, | 到了明天早上 我要挖走二十个你的客户 |
[24:07] | and I’ll be suing another 20 of his. | 再起诉二十个他的客户 |
[24:09] | And that little trick you played in the courtroom today? | 今天你们在法庭玩的那个小把戏 |
[24:12] | – It isn’t going to work tomorrow. – Tom, you made your point. | -明天就没用了 -汤姆 我明白你想说什么 |
[24:15] | You’re pissed off that we brought Alex over, | 你很生气我们带去了亚历克斯 |
[24:17] | but this doesn’t have to– | 但你不用… |
[24:18] | I don’t give two shits about Alex Williams. | 我才不在乎亚历克斯·威廉姆斯呢 |
[24:20] | Lawyers grow on Goddamn trees. | 律师到处都有 |
[24:23] | I want my clients back, | 我想要回我的客户 |
[24:25] | and I want the 30 million in billables | 以及他们带来的 |
[24:27] | that come along with them, | 三千万律师费 |
[24:29] | hand-delivered…by you. | 而且要你亲手奉上 |
[24:31] | – That’s never gonna happen. – What do you think, Harvey? | -这不可能 -你觉得呢 哈维 |
[24:34] | Do you think that’s “Never gonna happen”? | 你觉得这不可能吗 |
[24:36] | Like I said, whatever you throw at us, | 我说过 不管你怎么对付我们 |
[24:39] | we’ll throw it right the hell back. | 我们都会回击的 |
[24:40] | With what manpower? | 你人手不够 |
[24:41] | You wanna pick a fight with a little regional law firm | 你要是想跟区域小事务所掐架 |
[24:44] | to flex your muscles, go ahead. | 以显示你有多厉害 请便 |
[24:46] | But we’re five times your size. | 但我们的规模是你们的五倍 |
[24:49] | This is a fight you started. | 这架是你先挑起的 |
[24:52] | And this is a fight that you cannot win. | 可你也赢不了 |
[24:55] | So you give me back my clients, | 把我的客户还给我 |
[24:57] | or your legacy at Pearson Specter Litt | 否则你对皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特的苦心经营 |
[25:00] | is going to be that you were the one | 将由你亲手 |
[25:02] | that put them in the ground. | 埋葬 |
[25:12] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一下 |
[25:14] | I got an offer for more money than I’ll see my whole life, | 这个条件给的钱 比我这辈子看到的钱都多 |
[25:18] | and you want me to turn it down | 结果你却想让我拒了 |
[25:19] | based on a feeling that whatever happened to Chris | 就因为你感觉说 发生在克里斯身上的事 |
[25:21] | – happened to other people? – It’s not a feeling. | -也发生在了别人身上 -不是感觉 |
[25:23] | It’s an instinct | 是直觉 |
[25:24] | that comes from working on hundreds of cases like this. | 是研究了上百个这样的案子之后的直觉 |
[25:26] | And if you take this deal, | 如果你接受了这个条件 |
[25:28] | you’re never gonna get the answers you want. | 那你就永远也拿不到你想要的答案了 |
[25:30] | You’ll never know what happened to your son. | 你永远也不会知道你儿子到底是怎么了 |
[25:34] | And I have another son | 可我还有一个儿子 |
[25:36] | and two daughters, | 两个女儿 |
[25:37] | and this changes their lives. | 这笔钱 能改变他们的生活 |
[25:39] | – Mr. Reyes– – Are you telling me | -雷耶斯先生 -你的意思是 |
[25:42] | that you can prove they had something to do with my son’s death? | 你能证明 他们和我儿子的死有关 |
[25:45] | Yes. I believe that Oliver can get enough to | 是的 我相信奥利佛可以找到足够的 |
[25:48] | No, not Oliver. | 不 不要奥利佛 |
[25:50] | You. Because you’re the one who took my case, | 要你来 因为你才是接了我案子的人 |
[25:53] | – and then you backed out. – I told you, there was a conflict. | -可你又退出了 -我跟你说了是因为利益冲突 |
[25:56] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[25:57] | Then listen to me right now. | 那现在就听我说 |
[25:59] | I know that you know my parents died in a car accident. | 你知道我的父母死于一场车祸 |
[26:01] | But what you don’t know is that after they did, | 但你不知道的是在他们死后 |
[26:04] | a lawyer…came to my grandmother | 有位律师找到我的奶奶 |
[26:07] | and made her an offer. | 给她开了个条件 |
[26:09] | She took it, instead of going to court. | 她接受了 没有上法庭 |
[26:11] | And I am telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[26:12] | she regretted that for the rest of her life. | 她为此后悔了一辈子 |
[26:15] | Oscar, there’s no price that’ll make the pain go away. | 奥斯卡 多少钱都抚不平痛苦 |
[26:23] | Then what will? | 那什么可以呢 |
[26:25] | Doing everything you can | 竭尽全力 |
[26:26] | to make sure no one else ever has to feel it too. | 不让别人也感受到这种痛苦 |
[26:32] | At least, that’s the closest I’ve ever gotten. | 至少 这是我用过最好的办法了 |
[26:35] | And you think turning this down will do that. | 你觉得拒绝这个条件就能做到 |
[26:37] | I think Chris is gone and we can’t ever bring him back, | 我觉得克里斯已经去了 再也回不来了 |
[26:40] | which means this is about | 所以这比钱或正义 |
[26:41] | more than just money or justice. | 来的更重要 |
[26:43] | It’s about stopping other people like him from dying. | 是要让那些像他一样的人不再死去 |
[26:46] | And I think it can be done, but… | 而且我觉得这是能做到的 但… |
[26:50] | even if it can’t… | 哪怕不行… |
[26:52] | we gotta try. | 我们也要试一试 |
[27:01] | Tell them no. | 拒绝他们 |
[27:16] | – Harvey, how’d it go? – Listen to me. | -哈维 怎么样了 -听我说 |
[27:18] | I didn’t think it mattered before, | 我之前觉得这本来不是什么事儿 |
[27:19] | but they’ve got someone feeding them inside information. | 但有人一直在透内部消息给他们 |
[27:21] | I need to know who it is. | 我要知道这个人是谁 |
[27:23] | I’m already working on it, Harvey. | 已经着手在查了 哈维 |
[27:24] | Good. ‘Cause this is your chance to prove to everybody | 很好 这是给你个机会来向大家证明 |
[27:26] | I made the right decision giving you that promotion. | 我升你职是个正确的决定 |
[27:31] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[27:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:33] | From what I hear, you need to spend less time talking | 按我听说的话 你得少谈话 |
[27:36] | and more time looking over your firm. | 多照看你的律所才是 |
[27:37] | And you said if I needed help doing that to let you know. | 你也说了要是我需要帮忙 就跟你说一声 |
[27:42] | All right. Let’s have it. | 行 谈吧 |
[27:44] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[27:45] | It’s nothing you haven’t proposed to Jessica before. | 是你之前就跟杰西卡提过的 |
[27:47] | You gotta be kidding me. You want to merge? | 你一定是在逗我 你想合并 |
[27:50] | I’m not talking about a real merger. | 我不是在说真的合并 |
[27:51] | I’m talking about putting out word | 我是说放出话来 |
[27:53] | that two of the best firms in the city | 说市里最好的两家律所 |
[27:55] | are now one of the biggest firms in the city. | 要成市里最大的律所之一了 |
[27:58] | You don’t have the manpower to fight him, do you? | 你没有人手跟他斗 对么 |
[28:00] | Bratton’s making this an arms race, Robert. | 布莱顿现在是要搞军备竞赛 罗伯特 |
[28:02] | If I don’t have the numbers to fight a war, | 哪怕我没有去打仗的人手 |
[28:04] | I have to at least make it look like I do. | 我也得看着像有那么回事才行 |
[28:06] | – I can’t do it, Harvey. – Robert, it’s a bluff. | -现在不行 哈维 -罗伯特 不过唱一出空城计 |
[28:08] | A bluff with nothing but downside for me. | 可这空城计对我有百害而无一利 |
[28:10] | That’s not true. When this is over, | 并非如此 事成之后 |
[28:12] | you can have your pick of the clients | 布莱顿那边带过来的客户 |
[28:13] | – that came over from Bratton. – When this is over, | -随你挑 -事成之后 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna look like I backed away from a merger, | 就会变成好像是我退出了合并 |
[28:17] | that I can’t be trusted, not to mention | 人家不信任我 更不用说 |
[28:19] | that I look like I’m so weak | 人家会以为我弱到 |
[28:21] | that I needed to merge with a struggling firm | 需要跟你这样一家举步维艰的律所合并 |
[28:23] | like yours to begin with. | 举步维艰的律所合并 |
[28:24] | – Is that what you think we are–struggling? – Harvey… | -你就是这么看我们的 举步维艰 -哈维 |
[28:28] | you need me to answer that… | 你要我答应这个 |
[28:30] | then you’ve got an even bigger problem than Tommy Bratton. | 就说明你还有比汤米·布莱顿更大的问题 |
[28:47] | Harvey, please tell me Zane went for the merger idea. | 哈维 拜托告诉我赞恩同意合并了 |
[28:48] | – He didn’t. – Damn it! We’re gonna drown without any help. | -他不同意 -该死的 没有帮手我们就死定了 |
[28:51] | Then we’ll get help. | 那就找 |
[28:51] | What do you think we’ve been working on? | 不然你觉得我们在忙什么 |
[28:52] | I thought you were trying to find the leak. | 我以为你在找泄密的人 |
[28:54] | – We were, but we can’t. – And since Zane might say no, | -本来是的 但找不出 -而且既然赞恩有可能会拒绝 |
[28:56] | I put out some feelers with headhunters | 我就试探性地接触了几个猎头 |
[28:58] | to see about getting some first-years and paralegals. | 看看能不能招几个初年律师和律师助理 |
[29:00] | The problem is, we need a minimum of 2 dozen each | 可问题是 我们每个都至少需要24个人 |
[29:02] | to handle the workload, but it’s gonna run us | 才能撑住工作量 但这一年要 |
[29:04] | – over 3 million a year. – Then we’ll get a bridge loan | -花掉我们三百多万 -那就去问你在富达的朋友 |
[29:06] | from your guy at Fidelity. | 借个过渡贷款 |
[29:07] | We already used that line of credit last year | 我们去年扩建42层的时候 |
[29:09] | when we expanded the 42nd floor. | 已经把额度用完了 |
[29:10] | – Shit. – Harvey, what the hell are we gonna do? | -妈的 -哈维 我们要怎么办 |
[29:12] | – I don’t see a way out of this. – I have a way out. | -我一点办法都想不到 -我有个办法 |
[29:15] | Give them what they want. | 给他们想要的 |
[29:18] | I’m not giving up your clients, Alex. | 我不会放弃你的客户的 亚历克斯 |
[29:19] | I do that, I might as well let you go. | 与其这么做 还不如放你走人 |
[29:21] | Then let me go, because I’m not gonna | 那就放我走人 糟蹋了你的苦心经营 |
[29:22] | be responsible for driving you in the ground. | 这锅我可不背 |
[29:24] | – No, I’m not gonna do that. – Why the hell not? | -不 我不会这么做的 -为什么不做 |
[29:26] | Because you’re one of us now. | 因为你现在是我们的人了 |
[29:28] | And I agree. | 我也同意 |
[29:31] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[29:32] | You’re gonna go back to finding out | 你要回去找出 |
[29:34] | who’s feeding them inside information, | 到底是谁在透内部消息给他们 |
[29:36] | and you two are gonna figure out | 你们俩负责搞清楚 |
[29:37] | who they’re coming after first. | 他们会先对哪个客户下手 |
[29:39] | And I’m gonna figure out how to beat this son of a bitch. | 我要想一想怎么才能打赢这个混蛋 |
[29:49] | Mike, hey. How’d it go? | 迈克 怎么样 |
[29:52] | – He turned the offer down. – Thank God. | -他拒绝了 -感谢上帝 |
[29:54] | I thought you’d be disappointed. | 我以为你会失望的 |
[29:55] | That was before I found this… | 那是在我找到这个… |
[29:58] | and this… | 和这个… |
[30:01] | and this. | 还有这个之前 |
[30:03] | – Holy shit. – You were right. | -天哪 -你说对了 |
[30:06] | As soon as I started looking in the right places, | 我一顺着正确方向 着手调查 |
[30:07] | all the apples started falling from the tree. | 好多信息就都扑面而来 |
[30:09] | There’s gotta be at least 20 complaints | 至少有二十名囚犯投诉 |
[30:11] | of prisoners being denied their release date. | 未能在预定日期顺利出狱 |
[30:12] | And every one of them involves injuries | 而且他们每个人都受伤了 |
[30:14] | and some kind of vague disciplinary action. | 还被指有一些含混不清的违纪行为 |
[30:16] | Jesus. They’re not just cheaping out on medical care. | 我的天 他们不仅仅在医疗服务上省了钱 |
[30:18] | They’re manufacturing revenue. | 甚至在创造收益 |
[30:22] | Oliver, this… | 奥利佛 这… |
[30:24] | This is unbelievable. You got a class now. | 这难以置信 你找到了集体诉讼 |
[30:26] | There’s only one problem. | 不过有个问题 |
[30:27] | I don’t have the resources to handle this alone. | 我没这么多资源来独自搞定 |
[30:30] | Oliver, we’ve been over this. | 奥利佛 我们说过这个的 |
[30:32] | I signed an agreement that said I wouldn’t touch it. | 我签过协议 答应不能插手 |
[30:34] | – I can’t cross that line. – Jesus Christ, Mike. | -我不能违约 -我的天 迈克 |
[30:36] | You’re telling me you care more about some | 你是在告诉我 对你来说 |
[30:37] | piece of paper you signed than about these men’s lives? | 你签的一张纸比那些人的生命还重要吗 |
[30:39] | No, I don’t, but I signed it. | 不 但我确实签了协议 |
[30:41] | Which means if I get involved and they find out, | 也就是说如果我插手此事 被他们发现 |
[30:43] | the case gets tossed, and Oscar gets nothing. | 案子会被叫停 奥斯卡将一无所得 |
[30:45] | You lived a lie for years. You’re telling me | 你过去做冒牌律师这么多年 现在却告诉我 |
[30:47] | you can’t keep a secret about working one Goddamn case? | 你连做一个小案子的秘密都藏不住吗 |
[30:49] | I gave Harvey my word. | 我向哈维保证过 |
[30:51] | So what the hell am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[30:52] | You’re supposed to convince Nathan | 你应该说服纳森 |
[30:53] | to give you the resources to pursue this. | 给你更多资源完成此事 |
[30:55] | And when I can’t and I have to go back and tell Oscar | 如果我没做到 就得去告诉奥斯卡 |
[30:57] | that we can’t move forward with this… | 这案子无法继续… |
[30:59] | that’s gonna be on you. | 而那是你的责任 |
[31:08] | I know how to take down Bratton. | 我知道怎么搞定布莱顿 |
[31:10] | Alex, we’ve been over this. | 亚历克斯 我们说过这个了 |
[31:11] | I am not giving up you or your clients. | 我不会放弃你或你的客户 |
[31:13] | I’m not talking about that. I got something on him. | 我不是想说这个 我手上有他的把柄 |
[31:16] | Why is this the first I’m hearing about this? | 为什么我第一次听说这个 |
[31:18] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[31:20] | Because whatever it is, | 因为不管什么把柄 |
[31:22] | he’s got the same damn thing on you. | 都是你和他共同的把柄 |
[31:24] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[31:26] | You should have told me this before. | 你早就该告诉我 |
[31:27] | I couldn’t. You never would’ve hired me. | 我不能 否则你绝不会雇我 |
[31:29] | I meant when they started coming after us. | 我是说 在他们开始找我们麻烦时 |
[31:31] | I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use it. | 我还希望不会用上这个 |
[31:32] | Well, now I do. What is it? | 现在我用得上了 是什么把柄 |
[31:33] | – I can’t tell you. – Are you kidding me? | -我不能告诉你 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[31:35] | As long as I don’t tell you, you’re not party to it. | 只要我没告诉你 你就算不上同伙 |
[31:37] | I’m not gonna expose you like that. | 我不能让你牵涉进来 |
[31:39] | I’m gonna take care of this myself. | 我要独自处理此事 |
[31:40] | If you’re gonna do that, | 如果你想这么办 |
[31:41] | then why are you even coming to me? | 为什么还要来找我 |
[31:43] | Because you took me in. I’m a part of this firm now, | 因为你把我带进律所 成为律所的一员 |
[31:45] | and if I do this, I’m not sure what’s gonna come of it. | 如果我这样做 我不确定会发生什么事 |
[31:47] | That’s not good enough. You go over there and do this, | 这样可不够 你想过去解决此事 |
[31:50] | you sure as hell better make it work. | 就最好给我保证能办好 |
[32:03] | All right, good. We’ll wrap this up tomorrow. | 好 我们明天就搞定 |
[32:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | I was wondering when you’d come crawling back. | 我还在想 你什么时候会爬回来 |
[32:15] | I’m back, but I’m not crawling. | 我回来了 但是走回来的 |
[32:17] | I’m here to tell you | 我来告诉你 |
[32:17] | you’re backing the hell off my firm. | 你得放手我的律所 |
[32:19] | I know what you’re here to do, but let me ask you this. | 我知道你来干嘛 但让我问问你 |
[32:22] | Does your firm know what it is that you did? | 你的律所知道你做过什么吗 |
[32:25] | No. But if you don’t let this shit go, | 不 但如果你抓着这事不放 |
[32:27] | they’re not gonna be the only ones I tell. | 我不止会告诉他们 |
[32:29] | And not just what I did. What you did. | 也不光是我做了什么 还有你做了什么 |
[32:35] | I let this shit go, | 我要是放手此事 |
[32:36] | and it comes back and hits you in the ass. | 肯定会被反咬一口 |
[32:42] | You’re gonna sign something | 你得签下协议 |
[32:43] | saying I had nothing to do with this. | 声明我与此事无关 |
[32:46] | I already did. | 我已经签好了 |
[32:49] | Just like I also prepared something for you to sign | 我还给你准备了一份协议 |
[32:52] | saying you won’t so much as look at any of our clients | 让你保证在未来十年 不会盯着 |
[32:54] | for the next ten years. | 我们的任何客户 |
[33:01] | – You’re willing to do this. – Like I said. | -你愿意这样做 -我说了 |
[33:04] | I already did it. | 我已经签了 |
[33:11] | It’s on you now. | 现在这都是你的担子了 |
[33:14] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[33:26] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[33:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:29] | I think you probably went in there | 我觉得你很可能到了那里 |
[33:31] | and said something like, “You’re gonna drop these lawsuits | 大概会说 “你得撤诉 |
[33:34] | And you’re gonna forget about coming after any of our clients.” | 而且别想追着我们的客户不放 |
[33:37] | And he said, “Our clients? | 然后他说 “你们的客户 |
[33:38] | Don’t you mean my clients?” | 你的意思是我的客户吧” |
[33:40] | And I said, “No, | 然后我说 “不 混蛋 |
[33:41] | motherfu–er, I don’t. | 就是我们的客户” |
[33:44] | Because I’m at Pearson Specter now, | 因为我现在就职皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所 |
[33:46] | and he’s not getting my clients. | 他不能抢我的客户 |
[33:50] | You’re twice the man he is, Alex. | 你比他强太多了 亚历克斯 |
[33:52] | – What do you mean? – I mean if the ship were sinking, | -什么意思 -我意思是 如果船在下沉 |
[33:55] | Tommy Bratton would throw his best friend | 汤米·布莱顿会把他最好的朋友 |
[33:56] | overboard to get himself to shore. | 扔到水里 好让船撑到靠岸 |
[33:59] | You, on the other hand, would offer him a life raft. | 而你 会给朋友一艘救生艇 |
[34:02] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[34:03] | No, Alex. Thank you. | 不 亚历克斯 谢谢你才是 |
[34:14] | What are we gonna tell Louis and Donna | 我们要怎么告诉路易和唐娜 |
[34:15] | about how this all went away? | 这事如何解决的 |
[34:17] | We’re gonna tell them we did whatever it took. | 就告诉他们 我们想尽了一切办法 |
[34:19] | And for the record, Louis is right. | 而且我得说 路易说对了 |
[34:22] | You are one of us now. | 你现在和我们是一边的 |
[34:29] | Don’t tell Louis I said he was right. | 别告诉路易 我承认他是对的 |
[34:31] | Don’t worry about it. I only listen to | 别担心 反正你说的每三件事里 |
[34:33] | every third thing you say anyway. | 我只会听进去一件 |
[34:43] | I just realized I never | 我才想起没问过你 |
[34:45] | asked how the meeting at the Plaza went. | 你在广场饭店的会面怎么样了 |
[34:50] | I canceled it. | 我取消了 |
[34:52] | – I don’t understand. – I got there late, | -我不懂 -我去晚了 |
[34:54] | and the woman started showing me options anyway. | 然后那个女人还是开始让我做各种选择 |
[34:56] | But I realized… | 但我意识到… |
[34:58] | I was spending more time thinking about | 我更多时间是在想 |
[35:00] | who was feeding Bratton Gould inside information | 谁在向布莱顿透露内部信息 |
[35:03] | than I was about | 而不是在想 |
[35:05] | what color our napkins were going to be. | 婚礼的餐巾纸应该是什么颜色 |
[35:08] | So you don’t wanna have it at the Plaza anymore? | 所以你不想在广场饭店举行婚礼了吗 |
[35:10] | No, that’s not it. | 不 我不是想说这个 |
[35:11] | Mike, what’s wrong with us? | 迈克 我们之间出了什么问题 |
[35:13] | We can’t even find the time to keep one appointment. | 甚至连一个约会都抽不出时间 |
[35:16] | Rachel, come on, our schedules are crazy right now. | 瑞秋 别这样 我们现在太多公事缠身 |
[35:18] | And that’s exactly what I told my dad when he brought it up. | 我爸对我说那些话前 我也是这么跟他说的 |
[35:21] | Brought what up? | 他说了什么 |
[35:22] | He said that if we can’t make time for each other right now, | 他说 如果我们现在都没时间打理这些 |
[35:25] | how are we gonna make time for our marriage? | 哪有时间来打理婚姻 |
[35:33] | You are the most important thing in my life. | 你是我生命中最重要的人 |
[35:37] | If you wanna drop everything right now | 如果你现在想放下一切 |
[35:39] | and plan the wedding and the honeymoon | 计划婚礼 蜜月 |
[35:42] | and start picking out baby names, | 开始选孩子的名字 |
[35:44] | then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就这么做 |
[35:46] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿 |
[35:47] | I don’t wanna drop everything right now. | 我不想放下一切 |
[35:49] | I wanna get married… | 我想结婚 |
[35:51] | but I also really care about what I do. | 但我也很在乎我的工作 |
[35:55] | Maybe your father’s right. | 也许你父亲是对的 |
[35:56] | – Mike– – No, I mean that he’s right | -迈克 -不 我是说 |
[35:57] | about how hard it is for us to throw ourselves | 他说我们现在没时间投入这件事 |
[35:59] | into our wedding right now, but… | 确实是对的 但是… |
[36:02] | he’s wrong if he thinks we never will. | 但他认为我们永远没时间是错的 |
[36:05] | – What does that mean? – That means | -什么意思 -意思是 |
[36:06] | that I care about what I do too. | 我也在乎我的工作 |
[36:08] | And right now I gotta go take care of something | 现在我还得去解决一件 |
[36:10] | that I should have taken care of before, but… | 我早该解决的事 但是… |
[36:13] | when we get home, | 等我们回了家 |
[36:15] | we’re gonna crack open a bottle of wine, | 我们开一瓶红酒 |
[36:16] | and we’re gonna talk all night | 我们彻夜长谈 |
[36:18] | about the kind of wedding we wanna have. | 讨论我们想要什么样的婚礼 |
[36:21] | And then we are gonna pick a date. | 然后我们选一个好日子 |
[36:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:25] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:43] | Harvey, I know you’re coming in here to– | 哈维 我知道你来是… |
[36:44] | Donna, relax. I came over here to tell you | 唐娜 镇定 我来是告诉你 |
[36:46] | that it’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:47] | Why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 你回家好好休息吧 |
[36:49] | I know you’ve been working around the clock on this thing. | 我知道你一直加班加点在办这件事 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 对不起 哈维 |
[36:56] | – What do you mean? – You promoted me. | -什么意思 -你给我升了职 |
[36:59] | You had faith in me, | 你相信了我 |
[37:00] | and I never found out who it was–I let you down. | 我却没查出来这个人 我让你失望了 |
[37:02] | Donna, you haven’t let me down in 12 years, | 唐娜 十二年来你从未让我失望 |
[37:04] | and you didn’t start now. | 现在也没有 |
[37:06] | Besides, whoever it was… | 再说 不管是谁… |
[37:09] | doesn’t matter anymore. | 现在都不重要了 |
[37:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:32] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吗 |
[37:34] | What was me? | 什么是我 |
[37:35] | Don’t bullshit me, Jessica. | 别糊弄我 杰西卡 |
[37:36] | You called Tommy Bratton | 你给汤米·布莱顿去了电话 |
[37:37] | and gave him the roadmap to me and Louis, | 告诉了他怎么坑我和路易 |
[37:39] | and I wanna know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[37:41] | If you figured that out, | 如果你已经知道是我 |
[37:42] | – then you already know why. – I want an answer. | -那你也知道原因了 -我要听你说 |
[37:44] | You came to me saying that your house was divided. | 你来找我帮忙 说你的王国要分崩离析 |
[37:47] | And whether you like hearing it or not, Harvey, | 不管你愿不愿意承认 哈维 |
[37:49] | nothing unites a divided house like an attack from the outside. | 没什么比外界的攻击更能让内部团结 |
[37:53] | That doesn’t mean you pick up the phone and call him. | 这也不代表你就该去找他来攻击我们 |
[37:55] | I didn’t call him. He called me. | 不是我找的他 是他联系的我 |
[37:58] | He was coming anyway, Harvey. | 他本来就想攻击你们了 哈维 |
[38:00] | All I did was mention that… | 我只是告诉了他 |
[38:02] | I didn’t like the way I was treated | 我不喜欢我离开时 |
[38:03] | on my way out the door, | 你们对我的态度 |
[38:05] | and if he wanted to get to you, | 如果他想整你 |
[38:06] | he should play you against Louis. | 就该挑拨你和路易的关系 |
[38:08] | Jessica, I called you for advice, | 杰西卡 我找你寻求帮助 |
[38:09] | not so that you’d go behind the scenes | 不是让你在幕布后面 |
[38:11] | – and manipulate things. – Harvey. | -把我们当木偶玩弄 -哈维 |
[38:13] | – You said I was ready. – You are. | -你说我已经准备好了 -你是准备好了 |
[38:15] | And now they know you are, | 而且现在大家也都知道了 |
[38:17] | and they’re behind you for the next time. | 下一次遇到危机他们就会支持你 |
[38:23] | – I guess I should thank you. – You’re welcome, Harvey. | -我想我该谢谢你 -不客气 哈维 |
[38:26] | But you pull something like this again… | 但如果你再干这种事 |
[38:28] | I won’t have to. | 我也不需要再这样 |
[38:32] | Good night, Jessica. | 晚安 杰西卡 |
[38:35] | Good night, Harvey. | 晚安 哈维 |
[38:50] | – Well, look who it is. – What are you doing? | -瞧瞧谁来电话了 -你在干什么 |
[38:53] | Just getting ready for trial tomorrow. | 为明天的庭审做准备 |
[38:56] | It never stops, does it? | 停不下来的 对吧 |
[38:58] | – What’s that? – The work of being a lawyer. | -什么 -律师的工作 |
[39:01] | Doesn’t mean you can’t make time for… | 但这也不代表你就腾不出时间 |
[39:04] | the more important things. | 干更重要的事 |
[39:06] | Speaking of the more important things– | 说起更重要的事 |
[39:08] | I set a meeting with the planner at the Plaza. | 我和时代广场的婚礼策划师预约了时间 |
[39:11] | It’s gonna be wonderful. | 婚礼一定会很完美 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | Aw, you don’t have to thank me, Rachel. | 你不需要感谢我 瑞秋 |
[39:17] | All I want is for your wedding to be exactly what you want. | 我只希望你能得到你想要的婚礼 |
[39:20] | And what I want is gonna take some time, | 而我想要休息一段时间 |
[39:22] | because, Dad, you were right. | 因为爸爸 你是对的 |
[39:23] | I want to…enjoy it | 我想 享受其中 |
[39:26] | and make time for it. | 为它腾出时间 |
[39:29] | So Mike and I are gonna set a date, | 所以迈克和我会定下婚期 |
[39:31] | but it’s not gonna be for a while. | 但不是最近 |
[39:33] | Well, it doesn’t matter when it is. | 在什么时候不重要 |
[39:36] | As long as you’re happy. | 只要你开心 |
[39:37] | Good. Because there’s something else I wanted to say. | 很好 因为我还有件事跟你说 |
[39:43] | I heard this idea of a fake merger | 我听说你和我们之间的虚假合并的 |
[39:45] | – between us was floated. – Let me guess. | -计划取消了 -让我猜猜 |
[39:48] | You think I should have helped Harvey out. | 你觉得我应该帮助哈维 |
[39:51] | No. What I was gonna say was even though it was fake, | 不是 我是想说虽然是假的 |
[39:53] | I got kind of excited about the thought of working with my dad. | 但我还是为能和父亲一起工作激动了一下 |
[40:02] | I never thought I’d ever hear you say that. | 我从来没想到能听到你说这句话 |
[40:04] | Well, Katrina told me that you said something once | 卡特里娜跟我说你曾经说了 |
[40:06] | that I was afraid I’d never hear, and… | 我以为你绝对不会说的话 |
[40:11] | It meant everything to me. | 它对我意义重大 |
[40:13] | And what’s that? | 什么话 |
[40:14] | That you think I’m a great lawyer. | 你说觉得我是个很棒的律师 |
[40:17] | And that you’re proud of me. | 而且你为我骄傲 |
[40:22] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[40:24] | I may not say it often enough. | 也许我是不常说出来 |
[40:28] | But I think it all the time. | 但我从来都是这么想的 |
[40:33] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[40:38] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[40:54] | – Hello. – Oliver, it’s me. | -你好 -奥利佛 是我 |
[40:56] | Sorry, Mike, I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 迈克 我现在没时间 |
[40:58] | I’m kinda busy being overwhelmed by a case I can’t handle. | 我正为一个解决不了的案子忙呢 |
[41:01] | I take it you couldn’t convince Nathan | 看来你没有说服内森 |
[41:02] | – to get you more people? – No. I couldn’t. | -给你更多人手 -是的 |
[41:06] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[41:09] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:11] | What about your promise to Harvey? | 你给哈维的承诺怎么办 |
[41:14] | You let me worry about Harvey. | 哈维的事我来解决 |