时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | When you work here, you don’t think about home | 你人在这里 就得工作 不允许想家 |
[00:09] | – and families and babies. – That’s not fair. | -想亲人想孩子 -这不公平 |
[00:12] | He couldn’t have known he was gonna have a baby a year– | 他不可能提前一年知道要生孩子… |
[00:13] | Let me tell you something, Stephanie. | 我告诉你 斯蒂芬妮 |
[00:14] | Maybe you don’t know how babies are made, | 也许你不清楚生孩子的事 |
[00:16] | because when people are trying, they know they’re trying! | 因为想要孩子的人 就知道自己在尝试 |
[00:18] | And just because no one ever wants to try with you | 就因为没人愿意和你尝试 |
[00:21] | doesn’t give you the right | 不代表你就有权 |
[00:22] | to tell me how to run my associates! | 教我怎么管理新律师 |
[00:24] | I got an offer for more money than I’ll see my whole life, | 他们提出的是我这辈子都拿不到的钱 |
[00:27] | and you want me to turn it down based on a feeling | 结果你却想让我拒绝就因为你感觉 |
[00:30] | that whatever happened to Chris happened to other people? | 发生在克里斯身上的事也发生在了别人身上 |
[00:32] | You’re dating your therapist. | 你在和自己的心理医生约会 |
[00:33] | I don’t need a lecture from you, Louis. | 我不需要你对我说教 路易 |
[00:34] | Does Donna have any idea about the two of you? | 唐娜知道你俩的事吗 |
[00:37] | No, she doesn’t, | 她不知道 |
[00:38] | and for right now, I’d like to keep it that way. | 目前我想保持这种状态 |
[00:41] | Harvey, is there something that you’re not telling me? | 你还瞒着我什么 哈维 |
[00:43] | ‘Cause it seems like you’ve been different lately. | 最近觉得你变了个人 |
[00:44] | We win this, you’re gonna be Andy Dufresne | 我们赢了 你就是躺在墨西哥沙滩上的 |
[00:47] | sitting on a beach in Mexico | 安迪·杜佛兰 |
[00:48] | with a bank account full of cash. | 带着一个满满的钱包 |
[00:50] | I already make a nice living in here. | 我在这里本来过的就不错 |
[00:51] | I was thinking maybe some of that money | 但我觉得这笔钱的一部分 |
[00:53] | might go to your daughter. | 可以给你女儿 |
[00:53] | I wasn’t lying about working a case with Oliver. | 我确实是在跟奥利佛办案 |
[00:56] | I just didn’t tell you which one. | 我只是没告诉你是哪件 |
[00:58] | – The prison one? – Yeah. | -监狱案 -是的 |
[00:59] | – This is a fireable offense. – Harvey isn’t gonna fire me. | -这是要被辞退的 -哈维不会就为这解雇… |
[01:02] | – Yeah, but maybe he should. What is your word worth? | -但也许他应该 -你怎么这么说 |
[01:05] | The way things are going, it’s not gonna be worth very much. | 就目前的看来 它已经快要一文不值了 |
[01:20] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[01:23] | A while. | 有一阵了 |
[01:26] | I’ve been thinking about what you said to me last night. | 我一直在想你昨晚对我说的话 |
[01:29] | Mike, I didn’t mean to be so harsh. | 迈克 我没想说得那么过分的 |
[01:31] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[01:34] | My word does mean everything to me… | 我的承诺对我的确非常重要 |
[01:38] | which is why I’m gonna keep helping Oliver. | 所以我要继续帮助奥利弗 |
[01:41] | What? | 什么 |
[01:42] | When I gave my word to Harvey, I meant it. | 我向哈维做保证时 我是真心的 |
[01:45] | But before that, I gave my word to Oscar Reyes. | 但之前 我也向奥斯卡·雷耶斯做了保证 |
[01:47] | And I’m sorry, but I-I can’t back out now. | 对不起 但我现在不能退出 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | So you’re just gonna live your life keeping secrets again? | 那么你又要在秘密中生活了 |
[01:54] | – This isn’t like that. – How is it not like that? | -不是像那样的 -怎么不像了 |
[01:57] | You’re keeping this from Harvey. | 你在瞒着哈维 |
[01:58] | And Harvey kept things from Jessica. | 哈维也瞒过杰西卡一些事 |
[02:00] | Look at how that turned out. | 结果如何呢 |
[02:01] | I tell Harvey now, and it’s the same as if he catches me. | 我现在告诉哈维 就跟他抓到我一样 |
[02:04] | The case gets tossed, and all of the people | 案子被驳回 所有我们想帮助的人 |
[02:07] | we’re trying to help keep getting abused. | 会继续遭到不公对待 |
[02:09] | It’s the same as before. | 跟之前一样 |
[02:11] | No, Rachel, this is not the same as when I was a fraud. | 不 瑞秋 这跟我是个骗子时不一样 |
[02:14] | And I’ll tell you something else– | 我还告诉你 |
[02:15] | I used to have trouble sleeping at night, | 我以前晚上会睡不着 |
[02:18] | but I sleep like a baby now | 但我现在睡得很香 |
[02:19] | because I am helping these people. | 因为我在帮助他们 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry, but that’s the word that I’m keeping. | 对不起 但我要遵守这个承诺 |
[02:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:34] | Did you sleep well? | 你睡得好吗 |
[02:35] | If you consider eight hours of bliss sleeping well, | 如果八小时的安眠算睡得好 |
[02:37] | then, yes, I slept very well. | 那么是的 我睡得很好 |
[02:42] | But now I have to go. | 但现在 我得走了 |
[02:44] | – Wait. – Harvey, I have patients. | -等等 -哈维 我还要见病人 |
[02:45] | I know, but I wanted to get your opinion on something. | 我知道 但我听听你的意见 |
[02:49] | What have you done this time? | 你又做什么了 |
[02:52] | I haven’t told Donna we’re seeing each other yet. | 我还没告诉唐娜我们在约会 |
[02:56] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[02:57] | Come on, you know my history with her. | 拜托 你知道我跟她的历史 |
[02:59] | We’re working together. I just promoted her. | 我们一起工作 我刚提拔了她 |
[03:01] | That’s more an excuse than a reason, isn’t it? | 这更多是借口不是理由 不是吗 |
[03:03] | I don’t want to create a problem when there isn’t one. | 我不想在没有问题时制造问题 |
[03:05] | And who says there has to be one? | 谁说非得有问题了 |
[03:06] | There doesn’t have to be one, but– | 不非得有 但是… |
[03:07] | Harvey, first of all, you may be underestimating her. | 哈维 首先 你可能低估了她 |
[03:11] | – I mean, Donna’s a big girl. – Paula– | -唐娜已经是个大姑娘了 -宝拉… |
[03:13] | And second of all, if I’m wrong | 其次 如果我错了 |
[03:14] | and you’re not underestimating her, | 你没低估她 |
[03:16] | then you’re only gonna cause both of you | 那等她回头自己发现 |
[03:18] | a lot more trouble down the road when she finds out. | 事情只会更糟 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause, Harvey, she is gonna find out. | 因为 哈维 她肯定会发现的 |
[03:23] | So you’re telling me to tell her? | 所以你是让我告诉她 |
[03:26] | You already know what you need to do. | 你已经知道你需要做什么了 |
[03:29] | You just asked me because sometimes | 你问我 是因为有时 |
[03:30] | we need to hear it from someone else. | 我们得听别人说出来 |
[03:42] | They didn’t tell me you brought a sidekick. | 他们没说你还带了助手来 |
[03:44] | Frank, this is Oliver Grady. | 弗兰克 这是奥利佛·格雷迪 |
[03:45] | He’s the one that’s trying the case. | 他是庭审律师 |
[03:46] | Good for him. | 真厉害 |
[03:47] | I still don’t know what you’re doing back here. | 我还是不明白你回来做什么 |
[03:49] | I already told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[03:50] | Not everything. It’s time you gave us the name of your source. | 不是一切 你该把消息源告诉我们了 |
[03:54] | The deal is that money goes into my daughter’s account, | 交易是 钱汇入我女儿的账户 |
[03:57] | then you get the name. | 然后告诉你们名字 |
[03:59] | – What the hell is this? – It’s a down payment. | -这是什么 -定金 |
[04:01] | Down payment? I don’t think so. | 定金 不行 |
[04:02] | – I want the whole thing. – And if you think | -我要全款 -如果你以为 |
[04:03] | we’re giving you half a million without a name, | 我们没拿到名字就会给你50万 |
[04:05] | then you’re out of your mind. | 那你是疯了 |
[04:06] | Then we are at what they call an impasse, | 那我们就陷入了所谓的僵局 |
[04:09] | because I’m not giving you that name without that money. | 因为没有钱 我不会告诉你名字 |
[04:11] | And there isn’t gonna be any money | 如果案子被法官驳回 |
[04:12] | if the judge dismisses this case. | 就不会有钱了 |
[04:15] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[04:16] | He’s talking about the fact that the other side | 他在说另一边提出动议 |
[04:17] | filed a motion to dismiss this thing. | 撤销案件 |
[04:19] | Goes to court tomorrow. | 明天上庭 |
[04:21] | If you don’t give me the name of your source, | 如果你不把消息源告诉我 |
[04:22] | it’s gonna get tossed. | 案子就要完了 |
[04:23] | Bullshit it’s gonna get tossed. | 扯淡 才不会 |
[04:24] | I already admitted to you I took part in it. | 我都承认我参与了 |
[04:27] | It’s not enough. | 不够 |
[04:27] | Why is that not enough? You got my word. | 为什么不够 有我的证言 |
[04:29] | We got no corroboration of your word. | 我们不能证实你的证言 |
[04:31] | What’s to say you didn’t make up this whole thing | 谁知道不是我来找你时 |
[04:32] | when I came in here? | 你临时编的 |
[04:34] | Then go to the goddamn prosecutor | 那去找我七年前找过的 |
[04:35] | I went to seven years ago. | 那个检察官 |
[04:37] | She’s got it all on record. | 她都记录下来了 |
[04:38] | I thought she didn’t pursue this case. | 她不是没往下查吗 |
[04:40] | Then you didn’t hear me right. | 那你听错了 |
[04:41] | She pursued it. She just didn’t want to see it through. | 她查了 但是没有做到底 |
[04:44] | Ask her if I’m telling the truth. | 去问她我说的是不是真的 |
[04:46] | In the meantime, keep your pocket change, | 现在 留着你们的零钱吧 |
[04:48] | ’cause you’re not getting shit from me. | 因为我什么都不会说的 |
[04:57] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:01] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:04] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:07] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:11] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:14] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:18] | *All right* | *好了* |
[05:19] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[05:25] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[05:33] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[05:33] | Louis, I was just making a cup of coffee. | 路易 我只是在泡咖啡 |
[05:35] | I’m not taking any time off, I swear. | 我不是在休息 我发誓 |
[05:36] | Whoa, Brian, it’s okay to take a break every now and then. | 布莱恩 偶尔休息一下没什么不好 |
[05:40] | – It is? – Yeah, absolutely. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[05:43] | In fact, coffee preparation is very important. | 事实上 咖啡准备非常重要 |
[05:45] | Yeah. Actually, making coffee is one of my favorite hobb– | 是啊 其实泡咖啡是我最喜欢的事… |
[05:48] | That’s great. Listen to me, I need to ask you something. | 太好了 听我说 我有事要问你 |
[05:50] | The other day when I said those things to you | 那天 我对你说那些话时 |
[05:52] | about taking time off, I mean, | 关于休假的事 |
[05:53] | I don’t even know if you remember it. | 我不记得你是不是还记得 |
[05:55] | Like it was yesterday. | 历历在目 |
[05:56] | Well, in that case I was just wondering… | 那样的话 我想问 |
[06:00] | how bad was I? | 我当时多过分 |
[06:02] | You weren’t that bad. | 也不是那么糟糕啦 |
[06:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:10] | Now, would you be willing to swear to that in court? | 你愿意在法庭上这么说吗 |
[06:15] | – What? Why? – No reason. | -什么 为什么 -没为什么 |
[06:16] | Truth is, my recollection is exactly the same as yours. | 事实上 我对当时的印象和你的一样 |
[06:19] | You asked for a couple days off, and I gave it to you. | 你想休几天假 我批准了 |
[06:21] | See, I even wrote it in my diary. | 瞧 我甚至把它写在了日记里 |
[06:23] | “Gave Brian two days off. Felt good about it.” | “给布莱恩放了两天假 感觉棒极了” |
[06:25] | It looks like you just wrote that today. | 这看上去像是今天写的 |
[06:27] | – What makes you say that? – It has today’s date on top. | -为什么这么说 -顶上的日期是今天 |
[06:28] | I just wrote that down to remember today’s conversation. | 我今天刚写下来是为了记住今天的谈话 |
[06:33] | Can I go back to work now? | 我能回去工作了吗 |
[06:34] | Yep, just make sure you have the affidavit on my desk as soon as possible. | 去吧 尽快把你的书面证词放我桌上 |
[06:41] | Thanks for seeing us on such short notice, Ms. Randolph. | 谢谢你这么快就见我们 兰道夫女士 |
[06:43] | I have to say, when I heard the name Frank Gallo, | 不得不承认 弗兰克·加洛这个名字 |
[06:45] | my interest was piqued. | 勾起了我的兴趣 |
[06:47] | What’s this about? | 有什么事 |
[06:48] | We’re representing a class of prisoners | 我们是一群囚犯起诉 |
[06:50] | suing Reform Corporation for abusive practices. | 改造公司虐囚的诉讼代理人 |
[06:52] | We’re here to confirm that | 我们来这里是为了证实 |
[06:53] | Frank Gallo came to see you seven years ago | 弗兰克·加洛七年前来见过你 |
[06:56] | and admitted to being involved in a conspiracy. | 并且承认自己卷入了一起阴谋 |
[06:58] | Yeah, he came to me offering to be an informant | 没错 他来找我 自荐为线人 |
[07:00] | in exchange for protection | 想以此换取保护 |
[07:01] | from what was going on in Lambert. | 不被兰伯特里发生的事殃及 |
[07:03] | And did you believe what he told you? | 你相信他告诉你的事吗 |
[07:04] | Of course I believed him. He was beaten up, | 我当然相信 他被打了 |
[07:06] | and he’d been in the infirmary for two goddamn weeks. | 在医务室里整整待了两周 |
[07:08] | Well, if you believed him, | 如果你真相信他 |
[07:09] | why the hell didn’t you pursue the case? | 为什么不追查这个案子 |
[07:10] | I did pursue it. I ran it up the flagpole, | 我查了 我把它捅到了最上面 |
[07:13] | and it came back down like a concrete block. | 但最终却重重地砸回了我身上 |
[07:15] | No one gives a shit about prisoners or the way they’re treated. | 没人在乎那些囚犯和他们的遭遇 |
[07:17] | So, instead, he offered to inform on his fellow inmates, | 所以他另外提出告他狱友的密 |
[07:20] | and then he used that to get himself transferred. | 然后借此机会转狱 |
[07:22] | Exactly. Now, if you don’t mind. | 没错 好了 你们不介意的话 |
[07:25] | Well, Danielle, in fact, I do mind. | 丹妮尔 我介意 |
[07:27] | You see, I do give a shit about how prisoners are treated, | 我就是在乎这些囚犯的遭遇的人之一 |
[07:29] | which means you are gonna tell the court | 所以你得在庭上把你刚刚和我们说的话 |
[07:32] | exactly what you just told us. | 一字不差地重复一遍 |
[07:35] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你是没听见我刚刚说的吗 |
[07:37] | It came back down on me like a concrete block. | 这事最后砸回了我身上 |
[07:40] | This is my career. I– | 这是我的事业 我… |
[07:42] | I am not gonna go on record and jeopardize it. | 我是不会公开作证危及我的事业的 |
[07:44] | Well, then this is gonna go one of two ways. | 你只能在两种里面选一个 |
[07:46] | You give us your records, | 你把证据给我们 |
[07:47] | and we submit them quietly… | 我们默默地把它提交上去… |
[07:48] | Or we subpoena your records under the Freedom of Information Act | 或者是我们依照信息自由法传唤你的证据 |
[07:50] | and put you on the stand. | 再让你出庭作证 |
[07:52] | And seeing as you’re afraid of ruining your career, | 既然你害怕危及自己的事业 |
[07:54] | I suggest you go with option A. | 我建议你选第一个 |
[07:58] | You’re a couple of little shits. | 你们两个小混蛋 |
[08:01] | Good, you’re here. | 很好 你在这 |
[08:03] | Listen, there’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. | 听着 我一直想告诉你一些事 |
[08:05] | Harvey, it’s gonna have to wait. | 哈维 你得等等再说了 |
[08:06] | Donna, it’s important. | 唐娜 这事很重要 |
[08:07] | Frank Gallo left a message for you a few minutes ago. | 弗兰克·加洛几分钟前给你留了留言 |
[08:10] | – What did he say? – He said you and Mike | -他说什么了 -他说你和迈克 |
[08:12] | better not be trying to screw him over again, | 最后别想着再坑他一遍 |
[08:14] | or you’re gonna regret it. | 不然你们会后悔的 |
[08:16] | Harvey, what’s he talking about? | 哈维 他说这话是什么意思 |
[08:17] | I don’t know, but I’m sure as hell gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我现在就去弄清楚 |
[08:24] | What the hell are you doing with Frank Gallo? | 你怎么又和弗兰克·加洛搅在了一起 |
[08:30] | – Harvey– – Don’t pretend like you don’t know. | -哈维… -别装傻 |
[08:31] | He just left me a message | 他刚给我留了言 |
[08:32] | asking me to make sure that you don’t fuck him over. | 让我确保你不会坑他 |
[08:35] | I told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[08:36] | I’m working on a Brooklyn Housing Authority case. | 我在处理布鲁克林房屋委员会的案子 |
[08:38] | Gallo is from Brooklyn. He knows people. | 加洛来自布鲁克林 他认识人 |
[08:40] | And don’t tell me he’s making you pay for his information. | 别告诉我他要你花钱买他的消息 |
[08:42] | Yes, he is, and I’m gonna pay him. | 没错 而且我准备给他钱了 |
[08:45] | Mike, odds are he doesn’t know jack shit | 迈克 他很可能屁都不知道 |
[08:48] | and he’s just using you to get money. | 只是想利用你捞一笔 |
[08:49] | No, I looked into it, all right? | 不 我查过了的 好吗 |
[08:51] | What he told me checks out. | 他告诉我的信息都是真的 |
[08:52] | He’s on the right side of this thing. | 这件事上他能帮上忙 |
[08:53] | You’re telling me he’s all of a sudden Mother Teresa? | 你是想告诉我他忽然就变成大善人了吗 |
[08:55] | This guy tried to kill you! | 这家伙曾经想杀你 |
[08:56] | I know that. Look, I’m not saying he’s a saint. | 我知道 听着 我没说他是个好人 |
[08:59] | I’m saying that I know what I’m doing. | 我只是说我知道自己在干什么 |
[09:00] | Don’t you get it? | 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[09:02] | A guy like Gallo finds people to get revenge on. | 像加洛这样的人一定会复仇 |
[09:06] | He thinks about it and thinks about it, | 他会一直想 一直想 |
[09:08] | and the only way to survive that | 要想不被他报复 |
[09:10] | is to stay out of his mind and let him find someone else. | 唯有别被他想起来 让他去注意别人 |
[09:12] | Maybe you’re right, | 也许你是对的 |
[09:14] | but I already promised him | 但我已经向他保证 |
[09:15] | something for his information, | 用一些东西换取他的信息了 |
[09:16] | and if I back out of that now, | 假如我现在反悔 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna end up on the top of his list. | 我一定会成为他报复名单上的第一人 |
[09:21] | Does Rachel know about this? | 瑞秋知道这事吗 |
[09:25] | – No. – Then you better hope | -不知道 -那你最好祈祷 |
[09:27] | Gallo doesn’t leave her a message | 加洛不会像给我留言这样 |
[09:28] | the same way he left me one. | 也去给她留言 |
[09:36] | Staring out the window, Louis? | 盯着窗外发呆呢 路易 |
[09:38] | That’s a sign that something’s going on. | 这意味着出事了 |
[09:40] | Nothing’s going on, Rachel. | 没出什么事 瑞秋 |
[09:41] | Then why exactly did you make Brian Altman | 那你到底为什么要逼着布莱恩·阿特曼 |
[09:43] | relive that horrible day? | 回忆那可怕的一天 |
[09:45] | Which horrible day? | 什么可怕的一天 |
[09:46] | The one where you treated him like shit | 就是你发疯 然后狠狠地 |
[09:47] | because you were losing your mind. | 羞辱了他的那天 |
[09:49] | That day. | 那天 |
[09:50] | You want to know what’s going on? | 你想知道出什么事了是吧 |
[09:52] | I’m being sued. That’s what’s going on. | 我被告了 就是这事 |
[09:54] | – By Brian? – No, by Stephanie. | -被布莱恩吗 -不是 被斯蒂芬妮 |
[09:57] | For sexual harassment? Louis, this is bad. | 告你性骚扰 路易 这可不妙啊 |
[10:00] | I know what it is, Rachel. | 我知道 瑞秋 |
[10:01] | Well, then we need to talk about how you’re gonna handle it. | 那我们得谈谈你准备如何应对 |
[10:03] | No, we need to talk about how you’re gonna handle it. | 不 我们得谈谈你准备如何应对 |
[10:05] | Louis, that’s not a good idea. | 路易 这不是个好主意 |
[10:06] | It’s the only good idea. | 这是唯一的好主意 |
[10:07] | You need to go over there right now and put an end to this. | 你得马上过去那边 了结此事 |
[10:09] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能这么做 -为什么 |
[10:11] | Because I had a run-in with Stephanie after you did, | 因为继你之后我也和斯蒂芬妮起了冲突 |
[10:13] | and then I had another run-in with her after Donna fired her. | 在唐娜炒了她之后又起了一次冲突 |
[10:15] | She’s not gonna listen to me. | 她绝不会听我的 |
[10:17] | It is sexual harassment, Rachel. | 这可是性骚扰啊 瑞秋 |
[10:19] | I cannot have it on my record. | 我的记录里不能有这种污点 |
[10:20] | Someone needs to convince her to let this go, | 必须有人去劝服她 让她撤诉 |
[10:22] | and it needs to be a lawyer I can trust, | 这人必须得是一个我信任的律师 |
[10:24] | but it also needs to be someone who’s close to her level, | 同时还必须是一个和她水平相近的人 |
[10:26] | or she’s gonna feel attacked. | 不然她就会觉得自己被攻击了 |
[10:28] | Then I think I have the perfect choice. | 那我有个绝佳人选 |
[10:37] | Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[10:39] | I take it Louis got my lawsuit. | 看来路易收到我的起诉了 |
[10:41] | He did, and I’m here to ask why you’re bringing it now. | 没错 我来问你怎么现在提起诉讼 |
[10:44] | Because the things you’re alleging he said– | 因为你对他的言论指控… |
[10:46] | Alleging he said? | 对他的言论指控 |
[10:49] | I guess it’s lawyer first, friend second. | 看来你不是以朋友 而是律师身份来的 |
[10:53] | That’s not fair. I’m only here because we’re friends. | 不是这样 正因为我们是朋友我才来 |
[10:55] | And because you wanted to convince me to forget | 也因为你想让我忘了皮尔逊-斯佩克特- |
[10:57] | that Pearson Specter Litt ruined my career. | 利特律所毁了我的事业 |
[11:00] | Stephanie, I know you got fired, | 斯特芬尼 我知道你被解雇了 |
[11:02] | but this lawsuit could destroy Louis. | 但是这场诉讼会毁了路易 |
[11:06] | Let me get this straight. | 我整理一下 |
[11:07] | The woman who convinced me to leave a good job | 那个曾让我为了个对我刻薄 |
[11:09] | for one where I was treated terribly, | 性骚扰 并将我解雇的公司 |
[11:11] | sexually harassed, and then fired | 而放弃了份好工作的女人 |
[11:13] | is now asking me for a personal favor? | 现在想找我帮忙 |
[11:16] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[11:22] | Well, I’m not in the mood to grant one. | 我现在没心情帮别人忙 |
[11:25] | So you can tell Louis I will see him in court. | 所以你可以告诉路易我们法庭上见 |
[11:30] | Stephanie, the woman I knew | 斯特芬尼 我在兰德-考德-赞恩律所 |
[11:31] | at Rand Kaldor Zane wouldn’t do this. | 认识的那个女人可不是这样的 |
[11:33] | Please… | 拜托… |
[11:36] | tell me what’s going on so I can help. | 告诉我实情我才能帮你 |
[11:41] | I heard people here talking, | 我在这儿听到些闲话 |
[11:43] | and they said that I got fired because I couldn’t hack it. | 他们说我被解雇是因为我工作不利 |
[11:47] | Well, that’s not true, | 这不是真的 |
[11:50] | and I won’t have them thinking it is. | 我也不能让他们有这种想法 |
[11:53] | Then close that door and sit down, | 那就关上门来坐好 |
[11:54] | because I’m betting that we can work out a deal | 因为我保证我们 |
[11:56] | right now that shows anyone | 能想出对策 |
[11:58] | who’s ever underestimated you just how strong you are. | 让那些小看你的人知道你有多厉害 |
[12:05] | Alex, have you seen Donna by any chance? | 亚历克斯 你见到唐娜了吗 |
[12:07] | – What? – Donna. Have you seen her? | -什么 -唐娜 你见到她了吗 |
[12:09] | – I need to tell her something. – I don’t know, Harvey. | -我有话跟她说 -没见过 哈维 |
[12:11] | I don’t have time to track your former secretary’s | 我没时间关注你前秘书的 |
[12:13] | every damn move. | 一举一动 |
[12:14] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[12:15] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong with me. | 我告诉你我怎么回事 |
[12:16] | Masterson Construction’s pissed about this prison case. | 马斯特森建筑公司对这件监狱案件很恼火 |
[12:19] | Still? You handed it off like they asked. | 还没消火 你都按他们的要求做了啊 |
[12:21] | No, they wanted the thing gone, not handed off, | 不 他们想让案子了结 不是被移交 |
[12:24] | and now it’s turned into a class action, | 现在这已经变成集体诉讼案了 |
[12:25] | and it’s going to trial tomorrow. | 明天就要开庭了 |
[12:26] | Listen to me, it’s not your job to make this thing go away. | 听我说 你的工作并不是了结此案 |
[12:29] | Harvey, I’m their attorney. They had a problem, | 哈维 我是他们的律师 他们有麻烦 |
[12:31] | they wanted it fixed, and I didn’t fix it. | 他们想把它解决掉 而我没做好 |
[12:33] | Bullshit, you got Pearson Specter to drop it | 胡扯 你让皮尔逊-斯佩克特把它当 |
[12:35] | like a hot potato. That’s all you could’ve done. | 烫手山芋一样扔了 你也只能做到这步了 |
[12:37] | No, what I could have done was kill the whole damn thing. | 不 我本该把整个案子都处理掉 |
[12:39] | And since I didn’t, they found some inmate at another prison | 因为我没做好 他们在其它监狱找了个犯人 |
[12:41] | to break the case wide open, | 把这个案子闹大了 |
[12:43] | which is why I just had to eat a ton of shit. | 我也为此吃了许多苦头 |
[12:46] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[12:47] | I said they found a witness at another prison, | 我说他们在其它监狱找到个证人 |
[12:49] | and now I’m gonna lost my goddamn client. | 而我现在快把客户丢了 |
[12:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:54] | Like I said, I need to find Donna. | 我说了 我找唐娜有事 |
[13:00] | I want to know right now, do you know where Mike is? | 立刻回答我 你知道迈克在哪儿吗 |
[13:05] | – No, I don’t. – You don’t know where, | -不 我不知道 -你不知道他在哪儿 |
[13:08] | or you don’t know what case he’s working on? | 还是不知道他在办哪个案子 |
[13:09] | I don’t know either one, but if you calm down, | 我都不知道 但如果你冷静点 |
[13:12] | then maybe I can help you find him. | 或许我能帮你找到他 |
[13:13] | No, Rachel, I don’t want help finding him | 不 瑞秋 我不想让你帮我找他 |
[13:16] | In fact, I don’t want you telling him | 事实上 我不想让你告诉他 |
[13:17] | I was looking for him at all. | 我有找过他 |
[13:32] | – Oscar Reyes? – Yes. | -奥斯卡·雷耶斯 -什么事 |
[13:33] | My name is Harvey Specter. It’s come to my attention | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 我注意到 |
[13:36] | that you’re filing a class-action lawsuit. | 你正在提起一桩集体诉讼案 |
[13:39] | We are. How can I help you? | 没错 你有什么事 |
[13:41] | Our pro bono work means a lot to us. | 无偿法律服务对我们律所意义重大 |
[13:43] | We take it very seriously, | 我们对待案子也非常认真 |
[13:46] | and I have a very difficult question to ask you. | 我现在有个难以启齿的问题想问你 |
[13:49] | – What is it? – I need to know | -什么 -我想知道 |
[13:50] | if you’re happy with the way your case is being handled, | 你对本案的处理方式是否满意 |
[13:52] | because if Mike Ross isn’t doing everything he can | 因为如果迈克·罗斯没有尽心尽力的… |
[13:55] | – to help you– – Stop right there. | -帮你 -打住 |
[13:56] | Mr. Ross has dedicated himself | 罗斯先生可是全心投入 |
[13:58] | to finding justice for my son. | 为我儿子讨回公道 |
[14:00] | And not only that, when I was offered a settlement, | 不仅如此 当我提出和解时 |
[14:02] | he convinced me to turn it down and find out the real truth, | 他说服我不要和解而是寻求真相 |
[14:05] | so you tell whoever’s in charge that I don’t want anyone else | 所以你告诉管事的 本案别让其他人插手 |
[14:08] | working on this case other than Mike and Oliver. | 我只相信迈克和奥利佛 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | You gave me your word | 你向我保证过 |
[14:20] | you’d stay the hell out of that prison case. | 你不会插手那个监狱案 |
[14:23] | – Harvey, I– – You’re gonna stand there | -哈维 我… -你要站在我面前 |
[14:24] | and tell me you’re not working on it? | 跟我说你没插手此案吗 |
[14:26] | Because Oscar Reyes told me you deserve a medal | 因为奥斯卡·雷耶斯告诉我你为他做的事 |
[14:28] | for what you’re doing for him. | 都该拿块奖牌了 |
[14:29] | Harvey, I meant to let the clinic handle it, okay? | 哈维 我确实是想让法律诊所接手的 |
[14:32] | It just turned out that this thing was bigger than we thought. | 后来发现这案子比我们想的要严重 |
[14:34] | I don’t give a shit | 它就是变成 |
[14:35] | if it turned into the trial of the century. | 一场世纪审判我都不在乎 |
[14:38] | We had an agreement. | 我们有言在前 |
[14:39] | No, you had an agreement with Alex, | 不 是你和亚历克斯的协议 |
[14:40] | and then I agreed to sign a document, | 我同意在文件上签字 |
[14:42] | but as it turns out, stopping corruption | 但事实证明 反腐对我来说 |
[14:44] | is more important to me than some client’s bottom line. | 要比客户底线重要的多 |
[14:47] | Then grow the hell up, because that ends now. | 清醒清醒吧 现在就停下来 |
[14:49] | Harvey, I have to see this through. | 哈维 我得坚持到底 |
[14:53] | See this through? Are you out of your mind? | 坚持到底 你疯了吗 |
[14:56] | You think I don’t know this is what Gallo was helping you with? | 你以为我不知道加洛在帮你办这个案子吗 |
[14:58] | I told you, Gallo is not gonna be a problem. | 我告诉过你 加洛不成问题 |
[15:01] | And I told you guys like Gallo are always a problem. | 我跟你说过像加洛这种人总会成为麻烦 |
[15:04] | Yeah, and what about what I told you happens | 好吧 我跟你说过 |
[15:05] | if I go back on my word with him now? | 如果我对他违背誓言会发生什么 |
[15:07] | Or what you said about what happens if he calls Rachel. | 或者像你说的他给瑞秋打电话又会怎样 |
[15:09] | Were you lying when you said you’d pay him | 你说你付钱他就帮你 |
[15:11] | – if he came through for you? – No, I wasn’t. | -是骗我的吗 -不 不是 |
[15:14] | Then pay him right now. | 现在打钱给他 |
[15:15] | You can take it out of my pocket, but you’re done. | 我替你付 但你不能再插手此案 |
[15:17] | – Harvey, it’s not– – No, listen to me | -哈维 不是… -不 是你听我说 |
[15:18] | because I don’t want there to be any misunderstanding. | 因为我不希望你对我的话还有不清楚 |
[15:20] | You spend one more minute on this case, | 除了告诉奥利佛这案子归他管以外 |
[15:22] | other than telling Oliver it’s his, | 不要在这案子上再花一分钟时间 |
[15:24] | – I’m shutting you down. – What the hell does that mean? | -我要让你停手 -你什么意思 |
[15:25] | It means I’m going to the hearing tomorrow | 意思是说明天我要出席听证会 |
[15:27] | and telling them that you broke your agreement. | 当场告发你违背协议 |
[15:30] | And I don’t care who the judge is, | 不管负责聆讯的法官是谁 |
[15:31] | they’ll toss the clinic off the case, | 那家诊所都一定会被踢出这起案子 |
[15:33] | and your friend Oscar won’t get a dime. | 而你的朋友奥斯卡也一个子儿都拿不到 |
[15:41] | Louis, stop blending! I have news. | 路易 别搅了 我有消息告诉你 |
[15:44] | Katrina, thank God you’re back. | 卡特里娜 谢天谢地你终于回来了 |
[15:45] | Here, have a prunie. | 来 喝一杯李子泥 |
[15:48] | Exactly how many prunies did you make? | 你到底弄了多少李子泥 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. I’m stress blending. | 不知道 我是借此发泄压力 |
[15:51] | If I don’t hear some good news soon, | 如果待会儿你说的不是好消息 |
[15:52] | there’s gonna be an international prune shortage. | 世界将会出现李子短缺危机 |
[15:54] | So please tell me that you talked Stephanie | 所以请一定要告诉我 |
[15:55] | out of this bullshit. | 你成功说服斯蒂芬妮撤诉 |
[15:57] | Louis, I couldn’t talk her out of it, | 路易 我没能说服她 |
[15:58] | but I did manage to talk her into this. | 但我说服她接受了这个交易 |
[16:02] | Okay, well, I can live with this amount. | 好吧 这种程度我还能接受 |
[16:04] | But this says that I admit to sexually harassing her. | 但这里写着我承认对她进行过性骚扰 |
[16:07] | – You did sexually harass her. – Oh, that’s a load of crap. | -事实如此 -一派胡言 |
[16:09] | I never hit on Stephanie Patel. | 我从没有调戏过斯蒂芬妮·帕特尔 |
[16:10] | And that’s not the definition of harassment, and you know it. | 据法律定义性骚扰不单指调戏 你知道的 |
[16:13] | Well, I don’t care. I can’t accept it. | 我不管 我不接受 |
[16:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Because I’ve been sued for sexual harassment before, | 因为我以前也被控告过性骚扰 |
[16:17] | and I can’t have it look like a pattern. | 我不能把自己弄得像个惯犯 |
[16:21] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知情 |
[16:23] | It was before your time, and it was a bullshit suit | 那是你来这里之前的事了 那起诉讼 |
[16:26] | concocted by Daniel Hardman. | 纯粹是丹尼尔·哈德曼一手捏造的 |
[16:28] | I can’t have a reputation for this. | 我不能被打上惯犯的烙印 |
[16:30] | I understand that, Louis, but Stephanie is worried | 我明白 路易 但斯蒂芬妮担心 |
[16:33] | people think she can’t hack it as a lawyer, | 给别人留下办事不力的印象 |
[16:34] | and making you admit to what you did | 而逼迫你承认过错则是她认为 |
[16:38] | is the only way she sees to make them think otherwise. | 可以扭转旁人看法的唯一方式 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t sign it. | 抱歉 我不能签字 |
[16:45] | Louis, I know this isn’t what you wanted, | 路易 我知道这不是你想要的结果 |
[16:47] | but in my professional opinion, | 但就我的专业意见 |
[16:49] | this is the best you’re going to do. | 这是你最好的选择 |
[16:51] | At least take a day to think about it. | 至少用一天时间 好好考虑 |
[16:53] | And, Louis, this goes without saying, | 路易 自不待言 |
[16:55] | but however tempted you are, don’t go see Stephanie. | 无论你多想见斯蒂芬妮 都不要去 |
[17:09] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:10] | Don’t “Hey” me. | 我不好 |
[17:16] | I take it you heard about what happened between me and Harvey. | 看来你听说我和哈维之间的事了 |
[17:20] | I take it you didn’t hear | 看来你是没听说 |
[17:21] | about what happened between me and Harvey. | 我和哈维之间发生的事 |
[17:24] | Rachel, what did he tell you? | 瑞秋 他跟你说什么了 |
[17:26] | He didn’t tell me anything. | 他没跟我说什么 |
[17:27] | He asked me where you were and what you were working on, | 只是问我你在哪里以及你在忙什么 |
[17:30] | and I had to lie to his face. | 我不得不当面对他撒谎 |
[17:32] | – Rachel, I– – Did you hear me? | -瑞秋 我… -你听见我说的话了吗 |
[17:33] | I had to lie to Harvey’s face. | 我不得不当面对他撒谎 |
[17:36] | Yes, I heard you, and I’m sorry. | 是的 我听见了 对不起 |
[17:37] | I don’t want to hear “I’m sorry.” | 我不想听对不起 |
[17:39] | I want to hear that you’re dropping this goddamn thing. | 你想听的是你会就此罢手 |
[17:42] | – Rachel, I– – No excuses. | -瑞秋 我… -不要找借口 |
[17:43] | You said it’s your word to Oscar Reyes | 你说过这是你对奥斯卡·雷耶斯的承诺 |
[17:45] | that mattered to you. | 这对你很重要 |
[17:45] | Well, you know what, Mike? | 你知道吗 迈克 |
[17:46] | You need to get your priorities straight, | 你需要把你做事的优先次序搞清楚 |
[17:48] | because my word became nothing today, | 是因为你 现在我也没有了信誉 |
[17:51] | and I don’t ever want to be put in that position again. | 而且我不想再因为你陷入这种境地 |
[17:53] | So it’s up to you. You either go and work at the clinic | 决定权在你 你要么去法律诊所工作 |
[17:55] | or you stay at Pearson Specter, | 要么继续留在皮尔逊·斯佩克特 |
[17:57] | but what you can’t do anymore is play them both for fools | 但你不能再像现在这样把两边都当傻瓜 |
[17:59] | and put me in the middle. | 还让我来当你的挡箭牌 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna go now, and when I come back, | 我要走了 等我回来 |
[18:04] | you can let me know what you’ve decided. | 告诉我你的决定 |
[18:17] | Oh, hey, you. | 这么巧 |
[18:19] | Paula, what are you doing here? | 宝拉 你怎么来了 |
[18:20] | I was in the neighborhood, | 我刚好在附近 |
[18:21] | and I was thinking maybe we could get dinner. | 想着也许我们能共进晚餐 |
[18:24] | Listen, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[18:25] | but I am just not in the mood tonight. | 我今晚没心情 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:30] | Does this have something to do with | 这和你对唐娜说起 |
[18:31] | how it went when you told Donna about us? | 我们的事情有关吗 |
[18:33] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[18:36] | I didn’t even get a chance to tell her. | 我都还没找到机会告诉她 |
[18:38] | Well, what does that mean, you didn’t get the chance? | 没有找到机会是什么意思 |
[18:40] | It means I went to tell her, but something came up. | 我本来打算说 但临时出了点事 |
[18:43] | What exactly came up? | 什么事 |
[18:44] | What does it matter what came up? | 是什么事情重要吗 |
[18:45] | Well, I’m just wondering what was so important | 我只是好奇到底是什么事能重要到 |
[18:47] | that you couldn’t find the time to tell her the entire day. | 让你一整天都抽不出一点时间去告诉她 |
[18:50] | Well, if you really need to know, | 好吧 如果你真的想知道 |
[18:51] | a murderer turns out to be working with Mike | 一个杀人犯正和迈克合作办案 |
[18:53] | on a case he swore to me he wouldn’t be working on. | 而这案子是他向我发过誓不会再碰的 |
[18:56] | I spent the entire day trying to fix it. | 我一整天都在想办法解决这个问题 |
[18:59] | And I thought it was more important | 我觉得比起告诉唐娜 |
[19:01] | than telling Donna about my love life. | 我的感情生活 这事更重要 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry I asked. | 抱歉 我就不该问 |
[19:05] | Look, I didn’t mean to overreact. | 我没想反应这么大 |
[19:06] | I’ve just had a hell of a day, | 只是今天我过得太糟了 |
[19:08] | and I’ll tell her tomorrow, I promise. | 我保证明天就跟她说 |
[19:12] | Harvey, you don’t need to promise me anything. | 哈维 你无需保证我任何事 |
[19:14] | In fact, I’d like to stay out of it entirely, | 其实如果你不介意 |
[19:16] | if you don’t mind. | 我宁愿抽身事外 |
[19:17] | – Paula– – No, it’s fine. | -宝拉… -真的没关系 |
[19:19] | Because, you know, I’m not the one that brought it up. | 因为 这事本来都不是我提起的 |
[19:21] | And, frankly, I don’t like you behaving as though | 老实说 我不喜欢看到你表现得 |
[19:23] | I’m the one making you do this. | 似乎是我逼你这么做的 |
[19:25] | What’s going on here? | 你到底怎么了 |
[19:26] | What’s going on here is you’re rather keen | 因为你更倾向于 |
[19:28] | on keeping our relationship a secret from Donna… | 把我们的恋情向唐娜保密 |
[19:30] | when you clearly had no trouble telling Louis. | 而你却能毫无顾忌地向路易坦白 |
[19:33] | Are you worried that I have feelings for her? | 你是在担心我对唐娜有感觉吗 |
[19:35] | Of course you have feelings for her. | 你当然对她有感觉 |
[19:37] | You started having panic attacks after she left you. | 在她离开你以后你就开始恐慌发作了 |
[19:39] | We wouldn’t even know each other | 要不是因为你的恐慌发作 |
[19:40] | if it weren’t for those feelings. | 我们甚至都不会相识 |
[19:41] | – Then what are you saying? – I don’t know. | -你到底想说什么 -我不知道 |
[19:43] | Maybe you don’t want to tell her | 也许你并不想告诉她 |
[19:44] | because you like being the object of her attention and affection, | 是因为你喜欢当她的焦点和倾慕对象 |
[19:47] | and you’re worried this will change that. | 你担心坦白之后就会改变现状 |
[19:49] | Her attention and affection? | 她的焦点和倾慕对象 |
[19:50] | Would you like me to say it, Harvey? | 你非要我说出来吗 哈维 |
[19:52] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[19:54] | At least part of her does, | 至少她内心某处爱着你 |
[19:56] | and maybe part of you likes it and doesn’t want it to stop. | 也许你内心某处也喜欢且不想失去这种感觉 |
[19:59] | And we wouldn’t even be discussing this | 如果你有勇气告诉唐娜 |
[20:00] | if you had the courage to tell Donna the truth | 让她朝前看 |
[20:02] | and let her move on. | 我们就不用讨论这个了 |
[20:03] | You know, for someone | 对于一个 |
[20:04] | who didn’t want to be involved in this anymore, | 不想再掺和这件事的人来说 |
[20:06] | you sure have a hell of a lot to say. | 你可真是话很多 |
[20:09] | Then I’ll say one more thing. | 那我再说一件事 |
[20:11] | If what I’m saying is wrong, then you won’t have any trouble | 如果我说的不对 那你早上 |
[20:13] | telling Donna in the morning. | 那你肯定可以明早把这事告诉唐娜 |
[20:22] | Mike, where the hell have you been? | 迈克 你去哪了 |
[20:23] | The motion to dismiss is tomorrow. | 撤案动议就在明天 |
[20:25] | I need to go over everything– | 我得整个过一遍 |
[20:26] | Oliver, I can’t help you anymore. | 奥利佛 我不能再帮你了 |
[20:28] | What? | 什么 |
[20:29] | I said I can’t work the case anymore. | 我说我不能再跟这个案子了 |
[20:31] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不能 |
[20:32] | ‘Cause Harvey found out. | 因为哈维知道了 |
[20:34] | Shit, are you– | 该死 你… |
[20:35] | He’s not gonna hand us in, but he did make it clear | 他不会告发我们 但是他的态度很明确 |
[20:38] | that if I spent another second on this case | 如果我再在这个案子上花一秒 |
[20:40] | that he’ll pull the plug on the whole damn thing. | 他就会毁掉整件事 |
[20:42] | I don’t believe this. I mean, you come here | 真是难以置信 在我们上庭的前一晚 |
[20:44] | and you drop this bomb on me the night before we go to court. | 你把这颗炸弹扔到我面前 |
[20:47] | Oliver, it’s not a bomb. You knew all along | 奥利佛 不是炸弹 你一直都知道的 |
[20:49] | you were gonna have to do this on your own. | 你得独立完成 |
[20:50] | I knew you wouldn’t be up there next to me, | 我知道你不会在我身边 |
[20:51] | but I was counting on you helping me to prepare. | 但我还指望着你帮我做准备 |
[20:53] | – Oliver– – Son of a bitch, Mike! | -奥利佛 -该死 迈克 |
[20:55] | You know what happens to me! | 你知道我身上发生过什么 |
[20:57] | It happened last time, and now it’s gonna happen tomorrow | 上次就发生了 明天也会发生的 |
[20:59] | because you’re goddamn hanging me out to dry! | 因为你把我晾一边了 |
[21:01] | You know what, Oliver? I have had it up to here | 你知道吗 奥利佛 我受够了 |
[21:03] | with you blaming me for every choice that you make. | 你每做一个选择都要怪我 |
[21:06] | You knew there would come a time when you’d be up there | 当你同意接下这个案子的时候 |
[21:08] | by yourself when you agreed to take this case. | 你就知道总有一天你得独自站在那 |
[21:10] | Now, last time we were in this situation, | 上次我们面临这样的情况的时候 |
[21:12] | I coddled you all night, and you still dropped the goddamn ball. | 我照顾了你一夜 你还是搞砸了 |
[21:15] | So, this time, we’re gonna prepare by me telling you | 所以这次我们的准备方式就是我告诉你 |
[21:17] | to stop acting like a little boy, | 不要再像个小孩子一样了 |
[21:19] | start acting like a man, and get the goddamn job done! | 要开始像个男人一样 把事情搞定 |
[21:23] | Because if you don’t, Oscar and those prisoners, | 因为如果你做不到的话 奥斯卡还有那些囚犯 |
[21:26] | they’re gonna be left with nothing. | 他们就什么都没有了 |
[21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Stephanie. | 斯特芬妮 |
[21:39] | Stephanie. | 斯特芬妮 |
[21:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[21:43] | I’ve been thinking about your offer, | 我一直在想你的条件 |
[21:46] | and I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我们能谈谈 |
[21:48] | Well, we can’t because we’re on opposite sides of a lawsuit. | 我们不能 因为我们是原告和被告 |
[21:51] | I know that, | 我知道 |
[21:52] | and I’m willing to sign whatever you want. | 你想让我签什么协议我都愿意签 |
[21:54] | I’m willing to pay whatever you want. | 你想让我赔多少钱我都愿意赔 |
[21:55] | I just can’t admit that I– | 我只是不能承认我… |
[21:57] | Did exactly what you did. | 做过的事 |
[22:02] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[22:03] | Because if you won’t admit it, | 因为你不愿意承认 |
[22:04] | I’ll make a jury admit it for you. | 我会让陪审团来帮你承认 |
[22:06] | Stephanie, I’m trying to be reasonable here. | 斯特芬妮 我是想来讲道理的 |
[22:08] | Well, maybe you should have thought of that | 也许在你将自己置于 |
[22:09] | before putting yourself in a position | 被低级的律师打败的境地之前 |
[22:10] | to let a lowly associate wipe the floor with you. | 你就应该想到了 |
[22:14] | Wipe the–My reputation is that of a pillar | 打败… 我的名声 |
[22:17] | of the legal community, | 在法律界是数一数二的 |
[22:18] | so you’re not wiping the floor with shit. | 所以你不要做梦能打败我了 |
[22:20] | Your reputation is that you’re a son of a bitch, | 你的名声就是你是个混蛋 |
[22:22] | and I’m gonna prove it to the world. | 而我会向全世界证明这一点 |
[22:24] | No, Stephanie, the only thing you’re gonna prove is that | 不 斯特芬妮 你唯一能证明的 |
[22:26] | you’re the pathetic loser that everyone thinks you are, | 就是你正如别人认为的一样 是个可悲的失败者 |
[22:28] | because you just picked a fight | 因为你挑起了一场 |
[22:29] | with someone who is way out of your league! | 对手远超你的水平的战争 |
[22:31] | What delusional reality are you living in? | 你活在什么样的幻想世界里啊 |
[22:33] | The one where I make it crystal clear at trial | 一个我会在庭审上说得清清楚楚 |
[22:35] | that you were fired for cause | 你因为被合理解雇 |
[22:37] | and concocted this lawsuit out of spite. | 而策划了这场诉讼来泄愤 |
[22:39] | I didn’t concoct a room full of witnesses | 我没有虚构满满一屋子 |
[22:42] | who saw and heard the real Louis Litt. | 看到和听到真正的路易·利特的证人 |
[22:44] | So the way I see it, you’re gonna owe me so much money, | 所以在我看来 你将欠我很多很多钱 |
[22:47] | I’m never gonna need another job again. | 多到我再也不用去工作了 |
[22:58] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你在这干什么 |
[22:59] | Can’t a managing partner have a drink | 执行合伙人不能偶尔 |
[23:00] | with his favorite COO every once in a while? | 和他最喜欢的首席运营官喝一杯吗 |
[23:02] | He can, but I got a ton of work to do, | 能 但是我有一大堆的工作要做 |
[23:05] | and I’d like to get home before midnight. | 我还想在午夜之前回家 |
[23:10] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[23:14] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 怎么了 |
[23:16] | I’ve been seeing Paula Agard. | 我一直在见宝拉·阿加德 |
[23:18] | And not as my therapist anymore. | 不再是见心理医生那种 |
[23:21] | We’ve been seeing each other. | 我们在交往 |
[23:25] | – What? – What do you mean what? | -怎么 -什么怎么 |
[23:28] | I’m just amused that you think I didn’t know. | 我只是觉得你以为我不知道很好笑 |
[23:31] | – Donna. – The day you made managing partner, | -唐娜 -在你当上执行合伙人那天 |
[23:33] | you drove yourself to work, not in the red car, | 你自己开车来上班 不是开的红色的车 |
[23:35] | but in the black Ferrari Daytona. | 而是开的黑色法拉利代托纳 |
[23:38] | And on top of that, you told me and Louis | 最重要的是 你告诉我和路易 |
[23:40] | that you had things to take care of that night, | 那天晚上你有事要处理 |
[23:42] | but I know your schedule, | 但我知道你的日程 |
[23:44] | and I know what happened was you drove yourself | 我知道你自己直接从公司 |
[23:47] | straight home from the office, you changed into whatever outfit | 开车回家 换上了你觉得 |
[23:49] | you thought would impress her the most, | 最能打动她的衣服 |
[23:51] | and then you went right over to her house, | 然后直奔她家 |
[23:53] | and you swept her off her feet. | 把她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[23:56] | But you just asked me the other night if something was going on | 但是你那天晚上还问我怎么了 |
[23:59] | because I’ve been acting different. | 因为我的举止不同以往 |
[24:00] | ‘Cause I was trying to get you to open up, | 那是因为我努力让你敞开心扉 |
[24:01] | but you missed the signal, | 但是你没有理解到 |
[24:03] | so I figured I’d just keep on waiting, and here you are, | 所以我想我就等着好了 你这不就来了 |
[24:06] | more or less right on time. | 时间差不多 |
[24:09] | – More or less? – Well, I was giving you until tomorrow, | -差不多 -我给你的期限是明天 |
[24:11] | so you’re actually ahead of schedule. | 所以实际上你提前完成了 |
[24:13] | Well, that was Paula’s doing. | 那是宝拉的贡献 |
[24:16] | – I’m happy for you, Harvey, and I want to hear all about it, | -我很为你高兴 哈维 我想听你从头说起 |
[24:18] | but like I said, I’ve got a ton of work to do, | 但是如我所说 我有一大堆事要做 |
[24:20] | and I want to get home before midnight, so… | 我还想在午夜前回家 所以… |
[24:22] | Go on, finish. We’ll talk later. | 继续 工作吧 以后聊 |
[24:26] | I’m glad you finally told me. | 我很开心你终于告诉我了 |
[24:30] | Thanks, Donna. Me too. | 谢谢 唐娜 我也是 |
[24:46] | Donna, are you okay? | 唐娜 你还好吗 |
[24:47] | You look like you just saw a ghost. | 你看起来就和见鬼了一样 |
[24:53] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[24:56] | I just got some news I should have seen coming, | 我刚收到了一些我早该料到 |
[24:58] | and I didn’t. | 却没能料到的消息 |
[25:00] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[25:01] | No, I don’t. I’ll–I’ll be fine. | 不 不用 我没事的 |
[25:05] | Well, I just got some news | 我刚也收到了消息 |
[25:07] | that we should have seen coming but didn’t, | 是我们应该但没能料到的 |
[25:09] | and it’s not good. | 而且还不是好消息 |
[25:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:12] | We’ve just been subpoenaed to testify against Louis. | 我们收到了传票要去指证路易 |
[25:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:27] | Moo shu pork and fried rice. | 木须肉和炒饭 |
[25:30] | The way I treated you before, | 我之前那么跟你说话 |
[25:31] | I wasn’t sure if you’d eaten yet. | 所以不确定你吃了没 |
[25:33] | – Harvey– – And I was thinking that maybe we could eat | -哈维 -然后我觉得我们可以边吃 |
[25:36] | while I tell you that I’m sorry | 边告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[25:38] | and that I told Donna. | 以及 我跟唐娜说了 |
[25:41] | – You told her? – Yes. You were right. | -你跟她说了 -是的 你是对的 |
[25:44] | I needed to tell her, and it was unfair to her, | 我得告诉她 不然这对她不公平 |
[25:47] | and it was unfair to you. | 对你也不公平 |
[25:49] | – I never said that. – No, but you meant it. | -我可没那么说过 -没有 但你有这个意思 |
[25:52] | Harvey, if you’re not careful, | 哈维 你一个不小心 |
[25:53] | you’re gonna become a full-fledged outstanding boyfriend. | 就要变成一个成熟且优秀的男友了 |
[25:56] | Boyfriend? | 男友 |
[25:59] | Boyfriend. | 男友 |
[26:01] | Then I’ll try not to be careful. | 那我就尽量不小心一点 |
[26:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[26:11] | By the way, how did she take it? | 对了 她听过之后有什么反应吗 |
[26:13] | She was fine. | 她没事的 |
[26:16] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[26:18] | Turned out she already knew. | 她好像早就知道了 |
[26:23] | Well, I’m glad you told her. | 我很高兴你告诉她了 |
[26:26] | And I hope you got some egg rolls in there. | 我还希望你买的东西里有蛋卷 |
[26:34] | Katrina, hey. | 卡特里娜 |
[26:35] | Louis, what the hell did you do? | 路易 你干了什么 |
[26:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:39] | Then why were Donna and Rachel | 那为什么昨晚唐娜和瑞秋 |
[26:40] | slapped with subpoenas last night? | 被发了传票 |
[26:42] | Katrina, listen to me– | 卡特里娜 听我说 |
[26:43] | God damn it, Louis! | 该死的 路易 |
[26:45] | How long did you wait to go over there | 在我明确告诉过你不要那么做之后 |
[26:46] | after I explicitly told you not to? | 你忍了多久就忍不住了 |
[26:49] | Well, you know what? It doesn’t matter, | 这已经不重要了 |
[26:50] | because now your job is to blow that woman out of the water. | 因为你现在的工作是要击垮那个女人 |
[26:53] | Well, that’s gonna be pretty hard, | 那是相当有难度的 |
[26:55] | since she has a room full of witnesses | 因为她有一帮证人 |
[26:56] | and she also has Donna on record saying what you did was wrong | 还有唐娜当面表示你做错了 |
[26:59] | and that’s why you lost dominion over the associates. | 以及这就是为什么你失去了对助理律师的领导 |
[27:01] | Whoa, Donna did what? | 唐娜干了什么 |
[27:03] | She didn’t know you were going to get sued, Louis. | 她也不知道你会被起诉 路易 |
[27:06] | And when Stephanie gets her up on the stand, we’re dead. | 斯特芬妮让她出庭作证 我们就完了 |
[27:09] | Well, then she’s just gonna have to lie on the stand. | 那她就只能出庭做伪证了 |
[27:10] | – Louis, that is insane, and you know it. | 路易 这根本就是疯了 你也知道 |
[27:12] | Well, God damn it, we have to figure some way to get out of this, | 该死的 我们总要想个方法啊 |
[27:15] | because I have lost everything this year | 因为我今年已经失去了一切 |
[27:16] | and I can’t lose this. | 我不能再失去这个了 |
[27:18] | How about you tell her you’re sorry? | 那不如你去向她道歉吧 |
[27:21] | What the hell did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[27:22] | I said tell her that you’re sorry. | 我说去向她道歉 |
[27:24] | What are you even doing here? Are you spying on us for her? | 你来这儿干嘛 你是在替她监视我们吗 |
[27:27] | No, um, I came to tell you I’d been served with a subpoena. | 没有 我是来告诉你我收到传票了 |
[27:31] | Well, Brian, I don’t need your help, | 好的 布莱恩 我不用你帮忙 |
[27:33] | because you can’t apologize without admitting guilt, | 因为道歉就意味着要认罪 |
[27:35] | which is the whole thing that I don’t want to do. | 而这是我最不想做的事 |
[27:38] | Louis, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 路易 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[27:41] | but that’s pretty much going to happen anyway. | 但不管怎么样这是少不了的 |
[27:44] | If I may… | 请允许我… |
[27:46] | it is admitting guilt, and it is taking a chance, | 这是认罪 但也是冒险试一把 |
[27:50] | but if I were thinking of suing you | 但如果是我因为你对我说的那些伤人的话 |
[27:51] | for the horrible things you said to me… | 而起诉的你 |
[27:55] | that’s what I’d want to hear. | 那么这才是我想听到的 |
[28:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[28:12] | I thought you weren’t supposed to have | 我以为你不会再和这件事 |
[28:13] | anything to do with this anymore. | 有任何瓜葛了 |
[28:14] | I’m not, but there’s nothing in that agreement | 是没有 但协议里也没说 |
[28:17] | that says I can’t come watch my friend Oliver | 我不能来看我的朋友奥利弗 |
[28:19] | kick some ass in court. | 在庭上大展身手啊 |
[28:22] | Well, strap the hell in. | 那赶快系好安全带 |
[28:24] | ‘Cause this motherfu–er is going down. | 因为这位帅哥要大展身手了 |
[28:37] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[28:39] | What do you want this time? | 你这次又想要什么 |
[28:41] | Tell me I’m so worthless I don’t even deserve an office? | 告诉我我一文不值连办公室都不配有吗 |
[28:44] | I want to tell you I’m sorry, | 我想来跟你道歉 |
[28:46] | and if anyone’s worthless, it’s me. | 要说一文不值的人 那也是我 |
[28:49] | Louis, if you think pretending to give me an apology | 路易 如果你觉得假装给我道个歉 |
[28:51] | is gonna make me drop this suit, | 就能让我撤诉的话 |
[28:52] | you have another thing coming. | 那你就是疯了 |
[28:53] | I don’t think that. | 我不是这样想的 |
[28:55] | I just think that I owe you an explanation. | 我只是觉得自己欠你一个解释 |
[29:02] | You see… | 你看… |
[29:05] | the night before | 在我对你说出那些话的 |
[29:08] | I said those horrible things to you, | 前一晚 |
[29:11] | my fiancée left me. | 我的未婚妻离开了我 |
[29:15] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[29:17] | And even though the child wasn’t mine… | 哪怕孩子不是我的 |
[29:23] | I was finally gonna be a dad. | 我终于要当爸爸了 |
[29:26] | And when all that went away, | 而当一切消失的时候 |
[29:28] | my entire life turned upside down. | 我的整个人生都乱了 |
[29:34] | I mean, I was reeling. | 我心烦意乱 |
[29:36] | So, when Brian had asked me for time off | 所以当时布莱恩来向我请假 |
[29:40] | to go have a baby | 说要去陪他老婆生孩子 |
[29:42] | and you defended him… | 而你又替他说话 |
[29:44] | You took everything you were feeling out on me. | 你就把所有的火都发到了我身上 |
[29:47] | Yeah, and I am ashamed of that. | 是的 我为此感到羞愧 |
[29:50] | Stephanie… | 斯特芬妮 |
[29:53] | I will sign anything you want. | 你想让我签什么文件都可以 |
[29:54] | I will say anything you need to make sure | 只要能让大家都知道你不是个弱者 |
[29:56] | that the world knows that you are not a pushover, | 让我说什么都可以 |
[29:59] | even if that includes admitting guilt. | 哪怕是认罪 |
[30:02] | And if for some reason they still can’t accept you here, | 如果因为某种原因他们这里还是不要你 |
[30:05] | you have your job back with us, standing offer. | 你就回来和我们一起 这是持续邀约 |
[30:11] | I appreciate you opening up to me, Louis. | 我很感谢你能对我敞开心扉 路易 |
[30:14] | But this wasn’t really about people thinking I’m a pushover. | 但这不是因为大家觉得我是个弱者 |
[30:17] | It was about how you made me feel | 而是当你对我说出那些话时 |
[30:18] | when you said those things to me. | 你给我的感觉 |
[30:20] | Why would they make you feel anything? | 它们为什么会让你有感觉呢 |
[30:21] | I mean, they were so clearly untrue. | 那些话明显不是真的啊 |
[30:24] | – Were they? – Come on. | -是吗 -拜托 |
[30:26] | What are you talking about? Stephanie… | 你胡说什么呢 斯特芬妮 |
[30:27] | I’m 34 years old. I work 90 hours a week. | 我34岁了 一周工作90小时 |
[30:31] | I don’t have anyone. | 我没有任何亲人 |
[30:33] | I don’t have time to meet anyone, | 我没有时间约会 |
[30:35] | and I’m worried that I never will, | 我确实担心我永远也 |
[30:37] | that I–that I’ll never have a family. | 永远也无法拥有一个家 |
[30:40] | So, when you said no one would want to have children with me… | 所以当你说没有人愿意和我要孩子时 |
[30:43] | I am so sorry, Stephanie. | 我真的很抱歉 斯特芬妮 |
[30:47] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[30:49] | I feel like I want to come over there and give you a hug, | 我真的很想过去抱你一下 |
[30:50] | but it’s probably inappropriate | 但是恐怕不太合适 |
[30:54] | since you’re suing me for sexual harassment. | 因为你正在因为性骚扰起诉我 |
[30:59] | I’m not suing you anymore, Louis. | 我不打算告你了 路易 |
[31:04] | Your Honor, this suit hinges on the testimony | 法官大人 本案完全是基于 |
[31:07] | of a convicted felon, | 一个罪犯的证词 |
[31:08] | not to mention the entire class is made up of felons | 更别提整体原告都是 |
[31:10] | looking for a chance to stick it to the prisons | 找机会报复监狱的罪犯 |
[31:12] | that did their duty by incarcerating them. | 而监狱只是完成了监禁他们的使命 |
[31:15] | Your Honor, this case doesn’t hinge | 法官大人 本案并非基于 |
[31:16] | on the word of Frank Gallo. | 弗兰克·加洛的证词 |
[31:18] | It hinges on the word of a U.S. Attorney | 而是基于一位美国检察官的证词 |
[31:20] | who had reason to suspect abuses were taking place | 而且该检察官曾有足够证据怀疑 |
[31:22] | at these supposedly upstanding prisons. | 这些所谓的正直监狱虐待犯人 |
[31:24] | Your Honor, that file is inadmissible. | 法官大人 那份文件不可采用 |
[31:25] | We weren’t presented with it during discovery. | 证据开示程序中我们没有见到 |
[31:27] | Mr. Grady, if this is some sort of end-around– | 格雷迪先生 如果你这是故意… |
[31:30] | Your Honor, if you’ll look at the file, | 法官大人 请您看看这份文件 |
[31:31] | you can see it was delivered to me yesterday. | 你会看到我是昨天才收到的 |
[31:33] | So, unless opposing counsel feels the U.S. Attorney | 所以除非辩方律师认为美国检察官 |
[31:36] | was fabricating that date, that file is admissible. | 伪造了日期 那么这份文件就可以采用 |
[31:39] | Ms. Sterling, unless you have another reason | 斯特林小姐 除非你有其他原因 |
[31:41] | as to why this case shouldn’t move forward, | 支持本案不应继续进行 |
[31:43] | I’m inclined to allow it. | 否则我只能允许了 |
[31:44] | I have a compelling reason, Your Honor. | 我有足够的理由 法官大人 |
[31:46] | – And who are you? – My name is Alex Williams. | -你是谁 -我叫亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[31:48] | Your Honor, this man has no standing in this case. | 法官大人 此人无权参与本案 |
[31:51] | I beg to differ, because I have a binding agreement | 我不同意 因为我有份具约束力协议 |
[31:53] | signing by his legal clinic stating they would have | 由他们的法律诊所签署 表示他们 |
[31:55] | no outside help from Pearson Specter Litt | 在本案上绝不接受皮尔逊-斯佩克特- |
[31:57] | – on this case, yet they did. – You have no proof of that. | -利特的帮助 他们违约了 -你没有证据 |
[32:00] | Then how about I put you on the stand, swear you in, | 那不如你上证人席 宣誓作证 |
[32:01] | – and ask you myself? – There is no basis | -我再来问你这问题 -没有理由 |
[32:03] | for you doing that, there is no precedent for you doing that, | 也没有先例允许你这么做 |
[32:05] | and I’m not gonna get bullied to getting up on the stand. | 我也绝对不会被人胁迫作证 |
[32:07] | And for the record, Your Honor, the court cannot make | 而且我要说清楚 法官大人 法庭 |
[32:08] | any inferences based on me choosing not to go up there. | 无权因为我拒绝作证对我产生偏见 |
[32:11] | Then how about I put Mike Ross on the stand? | 那不如我让迈克·罗斯出庭作证 |
[32:14] | I notice he’s sitting right over there. | 我看到他就坐在那里 |
[32:15] | I don’t have a subpoena for him, | 我现在没有给他的传票 |
[32:16] | but I’m sure we can whip one up. | 但我相信申请一张并不难 |
[32:18] | And when he gets up there, | 等他上了证人席 |
[32:20] | we’ll see if he tells the truth or not. | 我们再看看他有没有说实话 |
[32:21] | – Your Honor– – That’s enough. | -法官大人 -够了 |
[32:23] | Your Honor, I violated the agreement. | 法官大人 我是违反了协议 |
[32:26] | Then I have no other choice but to dismiss this case. | 那我没有选择 只能撤销本案 |
[32:39] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[32:44] | First, the way you were when I walked in last night | 先是昨天我进来时你的表情 |
[32:46] | and then how you were after I told you about the subpoena. | 现在我跟你说了传票的事你又成这样了 |
[32:49] | Well, I was just worried about Louis, Rachel. | 我只是担心路易 瑞秋 |
[32:52] | He’s being sued, and I feel partially responsible | 他被起诉了 我觉得我有责任 |
[32:54] | because I’m the one who admitted | 因为是我当着 |
[32:55] | in front of the associates that he was wrong. | 新律师的面承认他确实做错了 |
[32:57] | And I’ve known you long enough to know | 我认识你的这么长时间 |
[32:57] | when you’re not being straight with me. | 也足够我判断你什么时候在骗我了 |
[33:10] | Harvey told me he’s involved with somebody last night. | 哈维昨晚跟我说他有了恋人 |
[33:14] | – Is it serious? – Yes. | -认真的吗 -很认真 |
[33:18] | And that’s the news you should have seen coming. | 这才是你没想到的会发生的那件事 |
[33:21] | – Yes. – Donna, you’re only human, | -是的 -唐娜 你只是凡人 |
[33:24] | and I know you have this amazing ability to read people, | 我知道你对人心的解读出神入化 |
[33:26] | but some things are gonna slip by even you once in a while. | 但有时候有些事你也会忽略 |
[33:30] | This one didn’t slip by, Rachel. | 我没有忽略这件事 瑞秋 |
[33:33] | I didn’t see it coming ’cause I didn’t want to see it. | 我没想到会发生 是因为我不想去想 |
[33:39] | I’ve always said that I want Harvey to be happy, and I do. | 我总说我希望哈维幸福 我也真的希望 |
[33:43] | But it bothers you. | 但这件事还是困扰着你 |
[33:44] | And I hate that it does. | 而且我讨厌这种感觉 |
[33:49] | And then when he told me, I pretended I already knew, | 结果他告诉我的时候 我还假装已经知道了 |
[33:52] | and I hate that even more. | 这件事更让我郁闷 |
[33:55] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[33:58] | I don’t even know what I’d want you to say. | 我都不知道希望你对我说什么 |
[34:01] | What do you say Michelle Ross and Harriett Specter | 你说米歇尔·罗斯和哈利艾特·斯佩克特 |
[34:05] | go out for a drink this week? | 这周再出去喝一次酒怎么样 |
[34:10] | Thanks, Rachel. I’d like that. | 谢谢 瑞秋 我很乐意 |
[34:18] | You told him, didn’t you? | 你告诉他了是不是 |
[34:20] | What are you talking about? Told who what? | 你说什么呢 告诉谁什么了 |
[34:21] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别糊弄我 |
[34:22] | You told Alex I was working the prison case. | 你告诉亚历克斯我在办监狱案了 |
[34:24] | I didn’t tell Alex shit. | 我什么也没告诉亚历克斯 |
[34:25] | What I did was I told you to drop it. | 我只是让你放弃这个案子 |
[34:27] | And I did. I didn’t spend one more second working on it, | 我也放弃了 我一眼都没有再看 |
[34:29] | just like you ordered me to. | 完全遵从了你的命令 |
[34:30] | Then what the hell is your problem? | 那你来找我闹什么 |
[34:31] | My problem is he just showed up to the courtroom | 因为他刚刚出现在法庭 |
[34:33] | and blew up the case. | 毁掉了整个案子 |
[34:35] | He embarrassed us, he embarrassed me, | 他羞辱了我们 羞辱了我 |
[34:36] | and he did it in front of everyone. | 当着庭上所有人的面 |
[34:38] | The courtroom? I thought you said you weren’t involved. | 法庭 你不是说你不参与了吗 |
[34:40] | I was sitting in the back watching. | 我只是坐在后面 |
[34:41] | There’s no law against that, and that is not the point. | 没有法律禁止 而且这不是重点 |
[34:43] | No, the point is you went from A to Z | 不重点是你随便就判断 |
[34:45] | and assumed that I told him. | 是我告诉了他 |
[34:47] | How the hell else would he know? | 不是你那他是怎么知道的 |
[34:48] | It’s none of your damn business how I knew. | 我怎么知道的跟你没关系 |
[34:49] | No, no, this is between me and Harvey. | 没你的事 这是我跟哈维的事 |
[34:51] | Wrong, this is between me and you | 错 这是我跟你之间的事 |
[34:52] | because you broke your agreement with my client. | 因为是你打破了和我委托人的协议 |
[34:54] | I don’t care what I did. | 我不管我干了什么 |
[34:55] | You didn’t have to do that publicly. | 你没有必要公开羞辱我们 |
[34:56] | I didn’t make that decision. You did. | 不是我想这么干 是你逼我的 |
[34:57] | Bullshit, you could have come to me privately. | 胡扯 你完全可以私下找我 |
[34:59] | We could’ve had a conversation. | 我们可以谈谈这件事 |
[35:01] | I did it when this thing started, | 这事一开始我就是这么做的 |
[35:02] | – and I’m not doing it again. – You son of a bitch. | -我不打算再来一次 -混蛋 |
[35:03] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:06] | Alex is right, you gave him no choice. | 亚历克斯是对的 是你逼他的 |
[35:08] | God damn it, Harvey, that prison is doing shady shit. | 该死的 哈维 是监狱有问题 |
[35:11] | His client doesn’t care because all they care about is money. | 他的委托人不在乎是因为他们眼里只有钱 |
[35:14] | And you knew that when you handed it off | 而且你签协议时就知道 |
[35:15] | – and said you’d live by it. – This is about you | -但你还是答应了 -这件事的重点是 |
[35:17] | – coming into a courtroom and– – Okay, that’s it! It’s done. | -你去法庭… -够了 事已至此 |
[35:19] | I don’t want to hear another word about Reform Corp | 我永远不想再听到你们再提起 |
[35:21] | or Masterson Construction ever again. | 兰伯特惩教所或者马斯特森建筑公司 |
[35:24] | You made your bed. Now you’re gonna sleep in it. | 你做出了决定 就要承担后果 |
[35:40] | Donna, you have a minute? | 唐娜 你有时间吗 |
[35:42] | Louis, if you’re here to berate me for what I said | 路易 如果你是来为了我对 |
[35:44] | to Stephanie, then, no, I don’t. | 斯特芬妮说的话指责我 那没时间 |
[35:46] | Uh, that is not why I’m here. | 我不是为此而来 |
[35:48] | I came to tell you that I’m sorry | 我来是想跟你说句对不起 |
[35:49] | that I didn’t listen to you weeks ago. | 我很抱歉几周前没有听你的话 |
[35:50] | You’re gonna have to be a little more specific. | 你具体是指哪次没听我的话 |
[35:53] | You kept telling me that I wasn’t dealing with Tara. | 你一直跟我说我应该直面塔拉的事 |
[35:56] | Well, I finally started, and I think because of that, | 我终于走出了这一步 而且我想正是因此 |
[35:58] | it allowed me to get past my anger | 我才终于能够放下愤怒 |
[36:00] | and make peace with Stephanie. | 和斯特芬妮和解了 |
[36:03] | I’m glad to hear it, Louis. I’m proud of you. | 我很高兴你这么说 路易 我为你骄傲 |
[36:06] | Like I said, I wish I had listened to you sooner. | 所以 真希望我早点听了你的话 |
[36:09] | But every bit of you hammering away | 但正是你一点一点的打破了 |
[36:11] | at my wall of denial is what finally brought it down. | 我否认的高墙我才最终推倒了它 |
[36:13] | So I’m here to tell you thank you… | 所以我是来跟你说谢谢的 |
[36:20] | Because now I feel like I can finally | 因为现在我终于觉得 |
[36:21] | move forward with my life. | 我能继续我的生活了 |
[36:27] | You’re welcome, Louis. | 不客气 路易 |
[36:28] | And I think that this means that you’re officially ready. | 我想这意味着你终于准备好了 |
[36:33] | – Uh, for what? – To take back the associates. | -准备好什么 -重新接管新律师 |
[36:36] | Okay, Donna, no, I appreciate that. | 唐娜 不用 我很感激 |
[36:37] | – But they’re yours now. – They were never mine, Louis. | -但他们是你的了 -他们从来都不是 |
[36:40] | I was always just taking care of them for you. | 我一直都只是在替你照顾他们 |
[36:43] | I don’t know how I can repay you. | 我真不知道该如何报答你 |
[36:46] | You just did. | 你已经报答我了 |
[37:18] | Louis, if you’re here for the Stevenson brief, | 路易 如果你是来要史蒂文森的文件概要 |
[37:20] | I can have it to you in the morning. | 我明天一早就能交给你 |
[37:22] | Go home, Brian. | 回家吧 布莱恩 |
[37:24] | Am I fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[37:25] | Nope, there’s just more to life than working here. | 不 只是工作并非生活的全部 |
[37:28] | Am I being punked? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[37:29] | No, not at all. | 完全不是 |
[37:31] | It’s just that you have a new supervisor starting tomorrow, | 只是从明天开始你就有新上司了 |
[37:34] | and he would like you to get a good night’s sleep. | 他希望你今晚能好好休息 |
[37:35] | And he told you to tell me that? | 然后他居然让你来通知我 |
[37:37] | Oh, Jesus, Brian, please, will you work with me? | 天哪 布莱恩 拜托 能配合点吗 |
[37:39] | I’m the new supervisor. | 我就是你的新上司 |
[37:40] | And listen, I am sorry for saying | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[37:42] | all those horrible things to you about undedicated. | 用那么恶劣的言辞说你不务正业 |
[37:44] | I can’t even imagine how you balance being a new dad | 我都无法想象你要怎么平衡初为人父 |
[37:49] | with this workload. | 和这里堆积如山的工作 |
[37:52] | Then I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那我们明天见了 |
[37:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:57] | Before you go, I got you a little something. | 你走之前 我有东西给你 |
[38:09] | Louis, this is the best onesie | 路易 这是两个男人之间 |
[38:10] | a man has ever gotten another man. | 赠送过的最好的婴儿服了 |
[38:12] | You just tell the little guy to wear it well. | 只要让那小家伙好好穿就好 |
[38:15] | And feel free to bring him in whenever you want. | 需要的话随时可以带孩子来上班 |
[38:19] | But, you know, call first. | 但是还是 先打个电话 |
[38:20] | This is a place of business, for God’s sake. | 毕竟这里还是工作的地方 |
[38:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:41] | Something I should have given back to you a long time ago… | 我早该还你的一样东西… |
[38:44] | the key to your apartment. | 你的公寓钥匙 |
[38:46] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[38:47] | I didn’t know about you and Paula, Harvey, | 我之前不知道你和宝拉在一起了 哈维 |
[38:51] | and I kept it from you, | 而且我骗了你 |
[38:52] | and I don’t want to keep it from you because I’m happy for you. | 我不想继续瞒着你 因为我很为你开心 |
[38:56] | – Donna– – I said I wanted more, | -唐娜 -我说过我想要更多 |
[38:58] | and I got what I wanted. | 我也已经得到了 |
[39:02] | But when you told me about the two of you, | 但当你告诉我你们的事 |
[39:03] | – for a second there, I– – I get it. | -有那么一刻 我… -我理解 |
[39:06] | – You do? – I remember how it felt | -真的吗 -我记得当我知道 |
[39:08] | when I found out about you and Stephen Huntley. | 你和史蒂芬·亨特利的事时的感受 |
[39:11] | And I told you before, it bothered me. | 我之前也告诉过你 我很困扰 |
[39:14] | But it doesn’t mean– | 但那并不代表… |
[39:17] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[39:25] | I really am happy for you, Harvey. | 我真的为你感到高兴 哈维 |
[39:27] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[39:56] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[39:57] | Is it true, what happened in court today? | 是真的吗 今天发生在庭上的事 |
[40:01] | – Yes, but it’s only a setback. – Setback? | -是的 但这只是个小挫折 -挫折 |
[40:04] | They said they threw out the whole case. | 他们说整个案子都被推翻了 |
[40:06] | They didn’t throw it out. They just threw us off of it. | 不是推翻了案子 只是我们不能参与了 |
[40:08] | What the hell’s the difference? | 这有什么区别 |
[40:09] | The difference is it’s a good case, | 区别在于这是个有胜算的案子 |
[40:11] | and somebody else can still take it. | 还可以由别人来起诉 |
[40:13] | – We just have to– – Stop bullshitting me! | -我们只要 -别再哄我了 |
[40:15] | Now, you told me to turn down that settlement. | 是你劝我拒绝和解的 |
[40:17] | I trusted you, and now it’s over. | 我相信了你 现在都完了 |
[40:19] | No, it’s not over, and I know I told you | 还没有完 我知道 |
[40:21] | to turn down that settlement, but you told me | 是我劝你拒绝和解 但你也说了 |
[40:24] | you weren’t doing this for the money and– | 你起诉不是为了钱… |
[40:26] | Yes, I know. I told you I was doing it for justice. | 我知道 我说了我为了伸张正义 |
[40:29] | But I also told you I have a son and two other daughters, | 但我也说了我还有一个儿子两个女儿 |
[40:34] | and you convinced me the only way to heal | 你说愈合心伤的唯一办法 |
[40:36] | was to keep this from happening to someone else, | 就是避免让这种事发生在其他人身上 |
[40:38] | and now I have nothing. | 现在我一无所有了 |
[40:40] | No money, no justice, no healing. | 没钱 没伸张正义 也没有愈合 |
[40:46] | Oscar, I’m gonna make it right. | 奥斯卡 我会弥补这件事的 |
[40:47] | I’ll believe that when I see it! | 等你做到我再相信你 |
[40:55] | Harvey, if this is about earlier today, | 哈维 如果你来是为了今天的事 |
[40:58] | I want to thank you for backing me. | 我很感激你支持了我 |
[41:01] | It is about earlier today, Alex, | 确实是关于今天的事 亚历克斯 |
[41:03] | but I’m not here for you to thank me. | 但我不是来让你感谢我的 |
[41:06] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[41:08] | I got to thinking about what Mike said, | 我认真想了迈克的话 |
[41:09] | and he was right. | 他是对的 |
[41:12] | You could’ve done what you did quietly, but you didn’t. | 你本来可以安静解决此事 但你没有 |
[41:15] | Harvey– | 哈维… |
[41:16] | Which means this isn’t just about you protecting | 也就是说 你这样做并非只是为了 |
[41:18] | your client’s interests. | 维护你委托人的利益 |
[41:20] | It’s about you protecting yourself. | 而且是为了保护你自己 |
[41:23] | So why don’t you tell me what’s really going on here? | 所以你还是把实话告诉我吧 |