时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m here to tell you you’re backing the hell off my firm. | 我来通知你不要再骚扰我的律所 |
[00:04] | You got to sign something | 你得签下协议 |
[00:05] | saying that I had nothing to do with this. | 声明我与此事无关 |
[00:06] | – I already did. – It’s on you now. | -我已经签好了 -现在这都是你的担子了 |
[00:08] | You want to see a copy of the pictures your fiancée sent me? | 想看看你未婚妻昨晚给我发的照片吗 |
[00:10] | She didn’t send you anything. | 她没给你发任何东西 |
[00:12] | I made copies, one for each guy in the joint. | 我还复印了好多份 人手一份 |
[00:15] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[00:16] | It’s so nice to be with a man | 和一个 |
[00:18] | who’s so thoughtful after spending all day | 听不懂话的男人工作一整天后 |
[00:19] | with a man who doesn’t even know what the word means. | 能和如此体贴的男人共度时光真是太好了 |
[00:21] | Talking about Harvey. | 是指哈维 |
[00:22] | If you can’t even separate yourself from him | 但如果他要求你离开你热爱的工作 |
[00:24] | when he’s asking you to leave a job that you love, | 你却仍无法离开他 |
[00:26] | makes me wonder if it’s really the job you love after all. | 我只能好奇你爱的到底是不是这工作 |
[00:28] | I was thinking maybe some of that money | 但我觉得这笔钱的一部分 |
[00:29] | might go to your daughter. | 可以给你女儿 |
[00:30] | I know you don’t talk to her. | 我知道你和她不来往了 |
[00:31] | If you’re playing with me on this thing– | 如果你这是耍我… |
[00:34] | I’m not playing you, Frank. | 我没有耍你 弗兰克 |
[00:35] | What the hell are you doing with Frank Gallo? | 你怎么又和弗兰克·加洛搅在了一起 |
[00:37] | Does Rachel know about this? | 瑞秋知道这事吗 |
[00:38] | – No. – And you better hope | -不知道 -那你最好祈祷 |
[00:39] | Gallo doesn’t leave her a message | 加洛不会像给我留言这样 |
[00:40] | the same way he left me one. | 也去给她留言 |
[00:42] | Alex has a gun to his head. | 亚历克斯被人握住了把柄 |
[00:43] | I have a way out of it, | 我有个办法 |
[00:44] | but there’s gonna be some consequences for Mike. | 但是对迈克会有不好的影响 |
[00:46] | Harvey, is there any other way out of this mess? | 哈维 还有别的办法吗 |
[00:47] | If there were, I wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果有的话 我不会站在这了 |
[00:49] | You think signing Reform Corps. is gonna make this go away, | 你认为签下改造公司能解决问题 |
[00:51] | they have something on him. | 他们手里有他的把柄 |
[00:53] | Why don’t you take the night and decide | 你有一晚上的时间 |
[00:54] | if you trust me enough to keep working here or not. | 来考虑你是否足够相信我 留下 还是走人 |
[00:56] | The guard gave me a letter, | 警卫递给我一张纸条 |
[00:57] | and that guard was murdered by an inmate. | 那个警卫被犯人杀了 |
[00:58] | – You covered up a murder? – They set me up. | -你掩盖了一场谋杀 -他们陷害我 |
[01:00] | I’m not asking you to let it go; | 我没有让你放下 |
[01:02] | I’m telling you what would happen if you don’t. | 而是告诉你如果你不放下的后果 |
[01:19] | – I’m sorry, who’s this? – I get it. | -抱歉 你是谁来着 -我知道 |
[01:22] | I haven’t returned your calls for a few days. | 我这几天没回你电话 |
[01:24] | – Now that you mention it– – Listen, I’m sorry. | -既然你说起来了 -我很抱歉 |
[01:28] | I’ve been totally under the gun at the office, | 这几天办公室情况一直很紧急 |
[01:29] | but I think we’re out of the woods. | 但现在应该脱离危险了 |
[01:32] | Then how about you make it up to me | 那你弥补我一下吧 |
[01:33] | by letting me take you out to dinner? | 让我请你吃饭 |
[01:34] | Thursday night. | 周四晚上 |
[01:36] | Let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[01:37] | I get caught up with work | 我忙于工作 |
[01:39] | and my punishment is you taking me out. | 对我的惩罚就是你请我吃饭 |
[01:41] | I’m British, Harvey. | 我是英国人 哈维 |
[01:42] | We do things differently across the pond. | 我们大洋对岸的人做事方式不一样 |
[01:44] | Then I guess I’ll see you Thursday. | 那我们周四见了 |
[01:46] | I guess you will. Good night, Harvey. | 好啊 晚安 哈维 |
[01:48] | Good night, Paula. | 晚安 宝拉 |
[02:16] | – Hello? – Mark, hi. | -你好 -马克 你好 |
[02:19] | It’s Donna Paulson. | 我是唐娜·保尔森 |
[02:21] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[02:25] | It’s, uh… | 这… |
[02:27] | good to hear from you. It’s been a long time. | 接到你的电话真好 好久没联系了 |
[02:29] | Yeah. I was, um– | 是啊 我… |
[02:32] | I was just thinking about you and I… | 我刚好想起了你 |
[02:37] | decided to give you a call. | 就决定打个电话 |
[02:39] | I’m–I’m glad you did. | 那太好了 |
[02:40] | You know, I think about you from time to time, too. | 我也会时不时想起你 |
[02:44] | – This is weird. – Oh, I don’t know. | -好奇怪啊 -是吗 |
[02:46] | Ex-girlfriend calling, out of the blue, late night. | 前女友突然深夜来电 |
[02:50] | – I think I’ve seen weirder. – Oh, have you. | -我见过更怪的 -是吗 |
[02:52] | Well, nothing I can think of this second, | 虽然现在一时想不起来 |
[02:54] | but I’m sure I have. | 但我肯定见过的 |
[02:55] | Well, while you’re thinking about it, | 不如在你想的时候 |
[02:57] | why don’t you check your calendar | 顺便看看日历 |
[02:59] | and see if you can squeeze me in for lunch sometime soon. | 能不能挤出点时间跟我吃顿饭 |
[03:02] | I don’t have to check my calendar. | 我不用看日历 |
[03:04] | I’m pretty sure I can squeeze you in any time. | 我随时都能挤出时间见你 |
[03:07] | – Then how’s tomorrow? – Tomorrow sounds good. | -那明天怎么样 -明天就不错 |
[03:10] | The, uh, place with the thing by the thing? | 就去老地方 |
[03:12] | The place with the thing by the thing sounds good. | 老地方就好 |
[03:15] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[03:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:27] | I told you to take the night. | 我叫你想一晚了 |
[03:28] | I don’t need to take the night. | 我不需要想一晚 |
[03:29] | I need to talk to you right now. | 我需要马上跟你谈谈 |
[03:31] | If you’re here to tell me to drop Reform Corp., | 如果你是来叫我放弃改造公司 |
[03:33] | – you’ve wasted a trip– – I’m not here for that, Harvey. | -那你白来 -我不是为那个来的 哈维 |
[03:36] | Alex told me everything. | 亚历克斯什么都告诉我了 |
[03:40] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[03:46] | I swear to God, if you’re gonna use this against him– | 我发誓 你要是敢用这个对付他 |
[03:48] | I don’t wanna use anything against him. | 我不想拿什么对付他 |
[03:49] | – I wanna help him. – Bullshit. | -我想帮他 -扯淡 |
[03:51] | It’s not bullshit. I listened to his story. | 不是扯淡 我听了他的故事 |
[03:54] | Anyone could’ve found themselves in that position. | 任何人都可能处于那样的境地 |
[03:56] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[03:57] | I’m saying that you and I are supposed to be Batman and Robin, we– | 我是意思是 我们本该是蝙蝠侠和罗宾的 |
[04:01] | If we can’t stop these guys from getting away with it | 要是我们不能阻止他们逍遥法外 |
[04:03] | and save Alex in the meantime, | 并同时拯救亚历克斯 |
[04:04] | then what the hell are we doing? | 那我们还在干什么 |
[04:06] | I’m guessing you got a plan. | 我猜你有计划了 |
[04:08] | I’m guessing I do. | 我猜我有 |
[04:10] | You think we need to find our Commissioner Gordon. | 你觉得我们需要找到我们的戈登警长 |
[04:13] | – How’d you know that? – Because I know Batman. | -你怎么知道的 -因为我了解蝙蝠侠 |
[04:15] | And I know that he needs someone on the inside | 我知道他需要一个内应 |
[04:17] | who’s working with him behind the scenes. | 跟他在幕后合作 |
[04:19] | Look at you. You do know Batman. | 瞧瞧你啊 你真的很了解蝙蝠侠 |
[04:21] | – You got someone in mind? – Of course I do. | -你有人选了吗 -当然 |
[04:23] | Unless you’re even dumber than you look, | 除非你比你看上去得还要蠢 |
[04:24] | it’s the same person you’re thinking of. | 你现在也在想着这人 |
[04:34] | Robert, you have a minute? | 罗伯特 有时间吗 |
[04:36] | I got a minute to find out how you got into my house. | 我有时间搞清楚你是怎么进入我家的 |
[04:39] | Laura let me in. | 劳拉让我进来的 |
[04:40] | Yeah, of course she did. | 当然了 |
[04:42] | She’s under the misguided impression that you’re charming. | 她不知为何误认为你挺有魅力 |
[04:45] | Now why don’t you tell me what you got in that box. | 告诉我你盒子里装了什么吧 |
[04:48] | Just some files. | 就是些文件 |
[04:50] | We were running out of space over at my firm | 我们公司要没地方了 |
[04:52] | and I thought maybe I could just store them with you. | 我想在你这儿放一些 |
[04:55] | You think I didn’t hear about that class action? | 你以为我没听说那起集体诉讼吗 |
[04:57] | Just about cracked your firm in two? | 差点搞得你们内部分裂 |
[04:59] | Why the hell would I touch that with a ten foot pole? | 我为什么要碰那玩意 |
[05:01] | Robert, I don’t have a leg to stand on | 罗伯特 我没有任何立场 |
[05:03] | other than to say that Mike took this on | 只能说迈克接下了案子 |
[05:05] | and found some bad shit. | 而且发现了可怕的事实 |
[05:06] | I’m giving you an opportunity to right some wrongs, | 我是给你个机会纠正错误 |
[05:08] | make a shitload of money | 而且赚笔大钱 |
[05:09] | and all you have to do is show up for one meeting. | 而你只需要去参加一次会面 |
[05:13] | I think I might have some extra storage space here. | 我这里可能还有点放东西的地方 |
[05:16] | But, Harvey, if you leave that thing with me, | 但是 哈维 如果你把那些东西交给我 |
[05:18] | the case is mine and I run it how I see fit. | 案子就是我的了 我会按自己的方式来 |
[05:20] | – Is that a threat? – Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. | -这是威胁吗 -或许吧 或许不是 |
[05:24] | But once we step into that ring, | 但一旦我们上了场 |
[05:26] | I don’t give a shit who you are, | 我才不在乎你是谁 |
[05:28] | I’m not pulling my punches. | 我是不会放水的 |
[05:29] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 正合我意 |
[05:36] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:40] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:43] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:47] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:50] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:53] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:57] | *All right* | *好了* |
[05:58] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[06:04] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[06:11] | What the hell? I thought you were on my side. | 怎么回事 我以为你是我这边的 |
[06:14] | I am on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[06:15] | Then why did Robert Zane just come out of nowhere | 那罗伯特·赞恩怎么突然冒出来 |
[06:17] | and all of a sudden reopen that God damn case? | 要重启那件案子 |
[06:18] | Alex, relax. | 亚历克斯 放松 |
[06:20] | He didn’t open it up against your client; | 他重启不是针对你的客户 |
[06:21] | he opened it up against Harvey’s. | 而是哈维的客户 |
[06:22] | What good does that do? | 那有什么用 |
[06:24] | They’re in this thing together and so am I. | 他们是合伙的 我也是 |
[06:25] | Listen to me. You’ve trusted me with the truth. | 听我说 你把真相告诉了我 |
[06:27] | I gave you my word that I wouldn’t let you go down | 我向你保证了我不会让你为你 |
[06:29] | for something you didn’t do. | 没做的事锒铛入狱 |
[06:30] | Well I guess your word is shit | 看来你的保证一文不值 |
[06:32] | because the second this trial starts, | 因为庭审一开始 |
[06:33] | it’s only a matter of time till I’ve got a bull’s-eye on my back. | 我背后迟早要背上靶眼 |
[06:36] | Well, then I guess it’s a good thing there isn’t gonna be a trial. | 那幸好不会有庭审了 |
[06:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:42] | I can’t tell you everything that’s going on, | 我不能把一切都告诉你 |
[06:44] | but all you need to do is make sure | 但你只需要确保 |
[06:46] | Masterson Construction stands down. | 马斯特森建筑公司不会插手 |
[06:49] | After that, you just sit back and watch this whole thing go away. | 之后 你只需要悠闲地看着整件事解决 |
[06:57] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[07:01] | God damn it, Gretchen, | 该死 格蕾琴 |
[07:03] | I asked you for those applications to replace Stephanie days ago. | 我几天前就叫你准备斯特芬妮接替人的申请了 |
[07:05] | – Where the hell– – I have them right here. | -在哪… -在这里 |
[07:07] | Well, why didn’t you give them to me? | 为什么你不给我 |
[07:08] | Because there was a problem– | 因为有个问题… |
[07:09] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:13] | – This doesn’t feel right. – How can you know that? | -感觉不对 -你怎么知道 |
[07:16] | Because when it comes to applications, I’m like Rain Man | 因为涉及到申请 我就是天才 |
[07:18] | and this pile feels one applicant light. | 而且感觉少一份申请 |
[07:20] | That’s because Columbia University | 因为哥伦比亚大学选择了 |
[07:22] | chose not to send an applicant. | 不推荐申请人 |
[07:23] | Well, why the hell didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[07:24] | Because it’s one position. | 因为这只是一个职位 |
[07:26] | We have applications from 19 of the top 20 schools, you fool. | 我们有其它19个排名前20学校的申请 傻子 |
[07:31] | – Did you just call me a fool? – I call ’em like I see ’em. | -你刚叫我傻子吗 -我有话直说 |
[07:33] | Well, I don’t give a shit about the other 19 | 我不管其它19个怎样 |
[07:35] | if there’s even one | 即使有一个认为 |
[07:36] | that thinks we’re still not good enough after Mike Ross. | 在迈克·罗斯事件后我们不够好 |
[07:38] | I’m not gonna let it stand. | 我也不会坐视不管 |
[07:40] | Louis, if you go over there and make trouble, | 路易 如果你过去找麻烦 |
[07:42] | it won’t only be Columbia withholding lawyers from us, | 就不会只是哥大不送律师过来 |
[07:44] | it’ll be every damn school in the country. | 而是全国的所有大学 |
[07:46] | Gretchen, if you’re gonna keep talking, | 格蕾琴 如果你还说个没完 |
[07:47] | you might as well say it to my ass | 就对着我的屁股讲吧 |
[07:48] | ’cause I’m going over there right now | 因为我现在就要过去 |
[07:50] | to let them know who’s too good for who. | 让他们知道谁配不上谁 |
[07:56] | – Roger. – What the hell? | -罗杰 -怎么回事 |
[07:57] | – What the hell, what? – Don’t give me that. | -什么怎么回事 -别装 |
[07:59] | I did a little digging. | 我做了些调查 |
[08:00] | Robert Zane is about to be Mike Ross’ father-in-law | 罗伯特·赞恩就要成为迈克·罗斯的岳父了 |
[08:03] | and I don’t think it’s a coincidence | 我不觉得这是个巧合 |
[08:04] | that all of a sudden, he’s coming after us on the exact same case. | 突然间他就同一个案子找上我们 |
[08:07] | Roger, I’ll take care of it. | 罗杰 我会处理的 |
[08:09] | You better take care of it, Harvey. | 你最好处理 哈维 |
[08:11] | Because I only signed with you | 因为我签你的唯一原因 |
[08:12] | because you promised to stop Mike Ross, | 是你保证过阻止迈克·罗斯 |
[08:15] | and I don’t think I have to remind you | 我想我不用提醒你 |
[08:17] | that if Reform Corp. goes down, | 如果改造公司完了 |
[08:18] | Alex Williams goes down | 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯就完了 |
[08:20] | and he takes your whole damn firm with him. | 带着你整个律所也就完了 |
[08:22] | I told you. I’ll take care of it. | 我告诉过你我会解决的 |
[08:24] | But you’re gonna need to do something for me. | 但是你要为我做些事情 |
[08:26] | – And what is that? – Open your god damn checkbook. | -是什么 -打开你的支票本 |
[08:28] | Robert, there’s no cause for you to talk to my client like that. | 罗伯特 你没必要这么和我的委托人说话 |
[08:32] | Well, if you want me to invite him to afternoon tea, I will. | 如果你想让我邀请他喝下午茶 可以 |
[08:35] | But if he wants this case to go away, | 但是如果想结了这个案子 |
[08:37] | this is how much he’s gonna have to pay. | 这就是他要给的金额 |
[08:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:42] | Robert, this isn’t a settlement offer. | 罗伯特 这不是和解提议 |
[08:43] | This is a declaration of war. | 这是战书 |
[08:45] | Then let’s go to war. | 那我们开战吧 |
[08:46] | You think I’m afraid to put this in front of a jury? | 你觉得我会害怕陪审团吗 |
[08:48] | You won’t get near a jury | 你不会见到陪审团 |
[08:50] | ’cause I’m gonna make sure they know Mike Ross | 因为我会确保他们知道迈克·罗斯 |
[08:52] | handed you this case on a silver platter. | 双手给你奉上这个案子 |
[08:55] | And you don’t have the proof of that | 你没有证据 |
[08:56] | or you wouldn’t be at a settlement meeting. | 不然你不会出现在和解谈判 |
[08:58] | But I do have the proof | 但我有证据证明 |
[08:59] | that you not only schemed to extend sentences, | 你不仅阴谋延长刑期 |
[09:01] | but murdered someone to cover it up. | 还杀人掩盖 |
[09:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[09:05] | I’m talking about the fact that I have an eyewitness in prison | 我有一个在监狱的证人 |
[09:07] | who’ll testify in court. | 会出庭作证 |
[09:10] | And who is this witness? | 证人是谁 |
[09:11] | You know who he is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[09:13] | And he knows who you are. | 而且他也知道你是谁 |
[09:15] | And unless you take my deal, | 除非接受我的条件 |
[09:16] | you’re gonna end up behind bars yourself. | 否则你只能等着进监狱了 |
[09:23] | I am not paying that kind of money | 我不会付这么多钱 |
[09:25] | and I am not admitting to anything. | 也不会承认任何事 |
[09:27] | Roger, you heard him. He has a witness. | 罗杰 你听到了 他有个证人 |
[09:30] | Then you better make sure Frank Gallo doesn’t testify, Harvey. | 那你最好确保弗兰克·加洛不能作证 哈维 |
[09:34] | Or I’ll find somebody who can. | 不然我就找别人 |
[09:40] | I wanna speak to whoever the hell’s in charge of recruiting | 我要和管招聘的人说话 |
[09:41] | and I wanna speak to them now. | 就现在 |
[09:43] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[09:44] | What do you mean it’s not possible? | 不行是什么意思 |
[09:46] | I mean you’ll have to make an appointment. | 你必须要预约 |
[09:47] | We don’t take in walk-ins. | 我们不接受临时来访 |
[09:48] | Well, I’m not a walk-in. | 我不是临时来访 |
[09:50] | My name is Louis Litt, | 我是路易·利特 |
[09:51] | from the firm Pearson Specter Litt. | 皮-斯-利律所的 |
[09:53] | – Wait, you can’t go in there. – Oh, yes I can. | -等等 你不能进去 -我可以 |
[09:55] | If you people think you can dismiss our firm, | 如果你们这种人认为可以除名我们律所 |
[09:56] | you have another thing com– | 那你们就是疯… |
[10:01] | – Sheila. – Louis. | -希拉 -路易 |
[10:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[10:08] | well, I’ve worked at Columbia for the past six months. | 我在哥大工作六个月了 |
[10:12] | But you said you would never leave Harvard. | 但你说过你绝不会离开哈佛 |
[10:13] | I did, Louis. | 我说过 路易 |
[10:16] | – But– – But what? | -但是… -但是什么 |
[10:19] | My fiancé lives in the city and I wanted to be with him. | 我的未婚夫住在纽约 我想和他一起 |
[10:24] | – Fiancé. – Yes. | -未婚夫 -是的 |
[10:26] | We’re getting married in two weeks. | 我们两周后结婚 |
[10:29] | – I’m sorry, Louis. – You don’t need to be sorry. | -抱歉 路易 -你没必要道歉 |
[10:33] | And I understand why you didn’t send the applications over. | 我理解你为什么没有送申请 |
[10:35] | You didn’t want me to be hurt. – I didn’t. | -你不想让我受伤 -是的 |
[10:40] | But now that you know, | 但现在你知道了 |
[10:42] | there’s no reason to punish you or the firm. | 也就没有理由惩罚你或者律所了 |
[10:44] | I guess not. | 我同意 |
[10:46] | I’ll send over our best and our brightest | 我会送去我们最好最聪明的学生 |
[10:47] | and make sure they understand it’s an opportunity | 确保他们知道这是一个向行业 |
[10:50] | to learn at the foot of a master. | 最优者学习的机会 |
[10:54] | It’s good to see you, Sheila. | 很高兴见到你 希拉 |
[10:56] | Good to see you too, Louis. | 很高兴见到你 路易 |
[11:03] | Harvey, what happened? They go for it? | 哈维 发生了什么 他们同意了吗 |
[11:05] | What happened was your backstabbing father-in-law | 你背后捅刀子的岳父 |
[11:08] | blew up the settlement. | 毁了和解 |
[11:09] | – What? Why? – ‘Cause he’s an asshole. | -什么 为什么 -因为他混蛋 |
[11:11] | Now I gotta stop Gallo from testifying. | 现在我得阻止加洛作证 |
[11:14] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:16] | I’m talking about going to the prison | 我在说我要去监狱 |
[11:18] | and convincing that psychopath not to talk. | 说服那个疯子不开口 |
[11:20] | – Harvey, that’s a bad idea. – Don’t you get it? | -哈维 这是个坏主意 -你不明白吗 |
[11:23] | He talks, Alex goes down. | 他开口 亚历克斯就完了 |
[11:25] | That’s the whole thing we’re trying to avoid. | 这正是我们要避免的 |
[11:26] | I’m not saying it’s a bad idea | 我不是说让加洛闭嘴 |
[11:27] | to shut Gallo down. | 是个坏主意 |
[11:28] | I’m saying that you are not the one to do it. | 我是说不应该你去 |
[11:31] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:32] | You’re not supposed to be anywhere near this case. | 你不能接近这个案子 |
[11:34] | Reform Corp. Gets wind of this– | 要是让改造公司听到风声… |
[11:35] | And what, Harvey? | 他们能怎样 哈维 |
[11:37] | I shut down the star witness on the other side. | 我把对方的明星证人给搞定了 |
[11:39] | They’re not gonna be pissed. They’re gonna give me a medal. | 他们非但不生气 还会用奖牌犒劳我 |
[11:40] | What makes you think you’re gonna be better at that than me? | 你凭什么认为这事你做的会比我好 |
[11:42] | Because I might’ve been the one who kept him there longer, | 因为 他延长刑期是因为我 |
[11:44] | but you– you’re the one who put him there in the first place. | 但一开始让他入狱的是你 |
[11:54] | what are you doing here? I thought you were off the case. | 你怎么来了 不是退出这案子了吗 |
[11:56] | I was. | 没错 |
[11:58] | Now I’m back on. | 但我又接手了 |
[11:59] | ‘Cause I need to give you something. | 因为我有东西要给你 |
[12:02] | Yeah, what’s this? | 好吧 什么东西 |
[12:03] | It’s a hell of a lot more than whatever | 这笔钱要比罗伯特·赞恩 |
[12:04] | Robert Zane is paying you to testify. | 雇你来作证所得的要多的多 |
[12:07] | It’s on top of whatever settlement | 你女儿仍能拿到 |
[12:08] | your daughter is still gonna get. | 之前协议的要求 |
[12:10] | All you have to do is keep your mouth shut. | 你只需要三缄其口 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I’m not interested in your money. | 你的钱对我没有吸引力了 |
[12:14] | No, Gallo, you’re not getting me, this– | 不 加洛 你不懂 这… |
[12:15] | You’re not getting me. | 是你不懂 |
[12:16] | I don’t give a God damn about your money. | 我根本不在乎你的钱 |
[12:19] | Robert Zane already told me | 罗伯特·赞恩告诉我了 |
[12:21] | you’d be in here trying to screw me over. | 你还会回来想办法害我 |
[12:22] | I’m not trying to screw you over. | 我没想害你 |
[12:23] | Then why have you been trying to get me to do | 那你上个月为什么一直在要我做 |
[12:25] | – the exact opposite thing for the last month? – Because– | -和现在要求相反的事 -因为 |
[12:27] | Because the two of you don’t give a shit | 因为你们俩只在乎 |
[12:29] | about anything but yourselves. | 各自利益 |
[12:32] | The situation has changed. | 情况有变 |
[12:34] | You know what hasn’t changed? | 你知道什么没变吗 |
[12:37] | Denise. | 丹妮斯 |
[12:38] | What she thinks of me. | 她对我的看法 |
[12:40] | – Frank, that’s– – See, you came in here | -弗兰克 这 -你看 你之前来这 |
[12:41] | trying to get me to buy her love back. | 想让我把她的爱买回来 |
[12:43] | I almost did it. | 我差点就做了 |
[12:46] | But I can’t get anything from her with just money. | 但是光用钱我从她那什么也得不到 |
[12:50] | I need her to see me get up on that stand | 我得让她看我站在证人席 |
[12:52] | admit what I did and ask for forgiveness. | 承认我犯的错并且请求原谅 |
[12:55] | Robert Zane understands that because he’s got a daughter. | 罗伯特·赞恩理解我 因为他也有女儿 |
[12:57] | – I understand that– – No, you don’t. | -我能理解 -不 你不能 |
[12:59] | I need her to see me do this. | 我得让她看见我的行动 |
[13:05] | And nothing you or Harvey can say is gonna change that. | 你和哈维说什么也不能改变我的心意 |
[13:16] | And then you said, | 然后你说 |
[13:17] | “It’s Mr. Dipshit, thank you very much.” | “是笨蛋先生 非常感谢” |
[13:19] | Well, if he’s gonna be a stickler | 如果他在 |
[13:20] | about what name is on the reservation… | 预订姓名问题上继续纠缠… |
[13:22] | And then for the rest of the weekend, | 那一周剩下的时间 |
[13:23] | we didn’t have to pay for a single drink. | 我们一杯酒钱都没付过 |
[13:25] | Which was a good thing because you ordered tequila shots | 这是件好事 鉴于你给饭店所有人 |
[13:26] | – for everyone in the restaurant. – It was Cinco de Mayo. | -都点了龙舌兰酒 -当时是五月五日节 |
[13:29] | It was August 9th. | 当时是八月九日 |
[13:31] | I can’t believe you still remember that. | 我没想到你还记得 |
[13:33] | I remember a lot of things about those days. | 那段时间的很多事我都记得 |
[13:36] | Which is why I can’t believe that there’s not a, uh, | 所以我都不敢相信 |
[13:39] | a Mr. Donna Paulson yet. | 你至今都没结婚 |
[13:40] | Well. You know I have my standards. | 你知道我有自己的标准 |
[13:43] | Well, I’m glad to see you haven’t lowered them. | 我很高兴你没有放低要求 |
[13:45] | To tell you the truth, I actually raised them. | 实话告诉你 我要求还变高了 |
[13:47] | At least professionally. | 至少是在工作方面 |
[13:48] | You mean you finally stopped working for Harvey? | 你是说你终于不给哈维打工了吗 |
[13:51] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[13:53] | I still work at the firm, but I’m COO now. | 我还在律所工作 但现在是首席运营官 |
[13:56] | – Donna, that is fantastic. – It is. | -唐娜 这太棒了 -确实是 |
[13:59] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[14:00] | No Mrs. Meadows yet? | 还没结婚吗 |
[14:03] | Um, actually, I– | 事实上 我… |
[14:05] | I got married about three years ago. | 我三年前就结婚了 |
[14:09] | Mark, if you’re married, | 马克 如果你已婚 |
[14:10] | why did you agree to have lunch with me? | 为什么要同意和我出来吃饭 |
[14:12] | Because you called and you invited me | 因为你打电话来邀请我 |
[14:14] | and–and I thought it’s just lunch, and– | 而且 我以为只是顿午饭而已… |
[14:17] | This hasn’t felt like just lunch and you know it. | 你心里清楚这不是普通的午餐会面 |
[14:19] | No, it hasn’t. | 的确不是 |
[14:21] | To tell you the truth, | 老实告诉你 |
[14:23] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直都在想你 |
[14:25] | And my wife and I have been | 我妻子和我已经 |
[14:26] | at each other’s throats for months. | 吵了几个月的架了 |
[14:28] | And then you called and I thought that I would meet you | 然后你电话就来了 我想着见见你 |
[14:31] | and just see what happened. | 看看会发生什么 |
[14:34] | Well, I can tell you what’s not gonna happen. | 我可以告诉你不会发生什么 |
[14:37] | I’m not gonna be the answer to your problems. | 你的婚姻问题不能通过我来解决 |
[14:38] | Well, I’m–I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | Look, I’m not gonna lie | 听着 我不会谎称 |
[14:43] | and say that I don’t think about you, too, from time to time. | 我从来没想过你 |
[14:46] | I do. | 我想过 |
[14:49] | But this can’t be the way that things start up again with us. | 但是我们俩不能以这种方式重新开始 |
[14:52] | So if at some point, you call and you say | 所以如果某个时刻 你打电话告诉我 |
[14:56] | that things are over between you and your wife | 你和你妻子已经结束了 |
[14:59] | and you wanna go out with me, | 你想和我在一起 |
[15:01] | I’d be open to that. | 这个我可以接受 |
[15:04] | But I’m not open to this. | 但是现在不行 |
[15:08] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:17] | It was good to see you, Mark. | 很高兴见到你 马克 |
[15:18] | It’s good to see you too, Donna. | 我也是 唐娜 |
[15:28] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[15:30] | Hey. | 你好 |
[15:31] | – You are a sight for sore eyes. – Am I? | -见到你真高兴 -是吗 |
[15:36] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Did you have a bad day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[15:40] | I was actually having a great day until I found out | 我本来挺好的 直到我发现 |
[15:43] | that the witness in the murder case is Frank Gallo. | 谋杀案的证人是弗兰克·加洛 |
[15:49] | – Rachel, I was gonna– – Gonna tell me? | -瑞秋 我准备 -告诉我吗 |
[15:51] | When, exactly? When the whole thing was over? | 什么时候 等事情结束以后吗 |
[15:53] | Because I also found out that you and Harvey | 因为我还发现你和哈维 |
[15:55] | went to my dad to keep this thing alive. | 去找我爸把这个案子接下来了 |
[15:56] | – Rachel– – How many times | -瑞秋 -我告诉你 |
[15:58] | do I have to tell you I can take care of myself? | 多少次了 我能照顾好我自己 |
[16:00] | What did you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[16:01] | That I shouldn’t have gone to Gallo? | 我不应该去找加洛 |
[16:03] | Or that I shouldn’t have taken this whole thing on | 还是我当初就不该 |
[16:04] | in the first place? | 接下这个案子 |
[16:05] | Because I am never gonna say that. | 因为我不会这么说的 |
[16:07] | This has nothing to do with any of that. | 跟这些没关系 |
[16:08] | This has to do with you respecting me as a lawyer. | 而是你对我作为律师的尊重 |
[16:10] | So you’re telling me that if I had let you in on the plan, | 所以你是说如果我把计划告诉你 |
[16:12] | you would’ve been good with all of it. | 你觉得就没有问题了 |
[16:15] | I don’t know if I would’ve been good with any of it. | 我是不知道我会不会同意你的这些做法 |
[16:17] | What I do know is that you need to get through your head | 我知道的是你得明白 |
[16:20] | that I am a grown woman | 我是名成年女性 |
[16:22] | and that I am not a damsel in distress | 不是什么被困少女 |
[16:23] | that needs protecting. | 需要保护 |
[16:38] | Whatever it is, Donna, I don’t have it in me. | 无论是什么事 唐娜 我现在都没法考虑 |
[16:43] | It’s okay, Louis. I didn’t even know you were up here. | 没事 路易 我都不知道你在这 |
[16:48] | If you wanna be alone, I can | 如果你想一个人待着 我可以… |
[16:49] | Sheila’s getting married. | 希拉要结婚了 |
[16:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:54] | She didn’t wanna tell me because she thought | 她不想告诉我因为她觉得 |
[16:55] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我接受不了 |
[16:59] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[17:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[17:04] | But what you don’t get is what it’s like | 但是你不知道的是 |
[17:06] | to find out twice in one year | 在一年内发现两次 |
[17:07] | that the person you thought was the love of your life | 你觉得是你一生所爱的人并不想要你 |
[17:09] | doesn’t want you. | 是什么样的感觉 |
[17:14] | I understand that more than you think. | 我比你想的更明白这种感受 |
[17:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:19] | I had lunch with an ex-boyfriend today. | 我今天和我的一个前男友一起吃了午饭 |
[17:23] | Someone I cared a lot about. | 一个我特别在意的人 |
[17:28] | I looked him up, wondering if there was still something there | 我找了他 想知道是否还有可能 |
[17:30] | and while we were eating, he told me he was married. | 当我们吃饭的时候 他告诉我他结婚了 |
[17:35] | Why’d he have lunch with you? | 那他为什么要和你一起吃饭 |
[17:39] | Because, Louis. | 因为 路易 |
[17:41] | People are more complicated than you think. | 人们比你所想的要更复杂 |
[17:43] | Well, it’s not complicated for Sheila. | 对于希拉来说并不复杂 |
[17:46] | She’s found her man, and that is that. | 她找到了她的真命天子 就那样 |
[17:53] | Louis, I’m not sure I feel comfortable leaving you | 路易 我不确定我放心 |
[17:55] | up here all alone. | 留你一个人在这里 |
[17:56] | It’s okay, Donna. I’m not gonna jump. | 没事的 唐娜 我不会跳下去的 |
[17:59] | Unless you can guarantee me I can land on Sheila’s fiancé. | 除非你能保证我会落在希拉的未婚夫身上 |
[18:04] | Okay. You’re gonna be all right. | 好 你会没事的 |
[18:10] | But I’m still not leaving you up here all alone. | 但是我还是不打算留你一个人在这 |
[18:18] | Whatever it is, I don’t need to hear it | 无论你想说什么 我都不想听 |
[18:20] | because I already know what you’re gonna say. | 因为我已经知道你要说什么了 |
[18:21] | Well, I’m gonna say it anyway. | 不管怎样我都要说 |
[18:22] | I didn’t bring you this case to take you to court. | 我把案子给你不是让你去打官司的 |
[18:25] | I brought it to you so you could give these people justice. | 我给你这个案子是为了让你为这些人伸张正义 |
[18:28] | Bullshit. You brought it to me | 扯淡 你把这个案子给我 |
[18:29] | to get you out of hot water. | 是为了解决你自己的问题 |
[18:31] | And like I already told you, | 正如我告诉你的 |
[18:33] | this is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[18:35] | Don’t you dare tell me how to run it. | 你没权利告诉我怎么处理 |
[18:37] | I know that Robert, but look, | 我知道 罗伯特 但是 |
[18:38] | if you dig too deep, | 如果你挖得太深 |
[18:40] | it’s gonna end up putting one of my own | 我的人会因为他 |
[18:42] | behind bars for a crime he didn’t commit. | 没犯过的罪而坐牢 |
[18:44] | Well, it doesn’t take too much for me to guess who that is. | 用脚趾头想都知道你说的是谁 |
[18:47] | And I don’t give a shit about Alex Williams. | 我一点也不在乎亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[18:49] | You know what I do give a shit about? | 你知道我在乎什么吗 |
[18:51] | The United States is 5% of the world’s population. | 美国有全世界百分之五的人口 |
[18:53] | But it’s got 25% of its prisoners. | 但却有全世界四分之一的囚犯 |
[18:55] | But that’s not something you white guys want to talk about. | 但那不是你们这些白人所在乎的 |
[18:57] | – Robert– – I grew up | -罗伯特 -我在哈莱姆 |
[18:59] | in the roughest part of Harlem there is. | 最恶劣的地方长大 |
[19:01] | Nine out of ten kids on my block | 我街区的孩子 十之八九 |
[19:03] | ended up in places like that. | 蹲了监狱 |
[19:05] | And every day of my life, | 我活着的每一天 |
[19:09] | I think… | 都在想 |
[19:11] | there but by the grace of God. | 他们只能自求多福 |
[19:15] | And they’re taking these kids– | 他们把这些孩子 |
[19:17] | like the ones I knew- and they’re | 像我认识的那些孩子一样 他们 |
[19:18] | extending their sentences and murdering some of them. | 延长他们的刑期 还杀掉了几个 |
[19:21] | So no matter what you do or what you say, | 所以无论你要说些什么 做些什么 |
[19:23] | they’re going to take my offer or we’re going to trial. | 他们都会接受我的提议 上庭讨个公道的 |
[19:26] | Either way, they’re gonna pay. | 不管怎样 他们都会付出代价 |
[19:36] | Harvey. I was just about to call you. | 哈维 我正想要打给你 |
[19:38] | Since you didn’t already, | 既然你还没打 |
[19:39] | I’m guessing you couldn’t convince Gallo | 我想你没搞定加洛 |
[19:41] | not to testify. | 不去作证 |
[19:43] | He doesn’t want our money, Harvey. | 他不要钱 哈维 |
[19:46] | He wants his daughter’s forgiveness | 他想要他女儿原谅他 |
[19:47] | and thinks the only way he’s gonna get it is by testifying. | 他觉得让他女儿原谅他的唯一方式就是去作证 |
[19:50] | Bullshit. He wants something. | 扯淡 他有所求 |
[19:51] | We just need to find out what it is. | 我们只需要弄清楚他想要什么 |
[19:52] | Listen to me. I was in the room with him. | 听我说 我和他面对面谈了 |
[19:54] | This thing with his daughter is real. | 他想要得到他女儿的原谅是真的 |
[19:57] | – He’s not gonna back down. – Son of a bitch. | -他不会退缩的 -该死 |
[19:59] | – What are we gonna do now? – I hate to say it. | -我们现在做什么 -没办法的办法 |
[20:01] | We may need to find some dirt on Zane. | 我们可能得找找赞恩的把柄 |
[20:04] | Harvey, I’m not gonna blackmail my future father-in-law | 哈维 我是不会因为一件起初由我们 |
[20:07] | about a case that we gave him to begin with. | 给他的案子敲诈我未来的岳父的 |
[20:09] | You didn’t give it to him. I did. | 不是你给他的 是我给的 |
[20:11] | And I did it to make sure two things happened, | 我这么做是为了确保两件事 |
[20:13] | and one was saving Alex Williams. | 其中一件就是救亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[20:15] | So if you don’t wanna find something on Zane, | 所以如果你不愿意去找赞恩的把柄 |
[20:17] | I will. | 我去找 |
[20:18] | Neither one of you has to. | 你们俩都不用去找 |
[20:20] | – Rachel– – Harvey, I know how things work. | -瑞秋 -哈维 我懂这些事情 |
[20:22] | I meant, you don’t have to find | 我是说 你不用去找 |
[20:23] | dirt on my father because I know | 我爸的把柄 因为我知道 |
[20:25] | how to stop Frank Gallo from testifying. | 怎么阻止弗兰克·加洛作证 |
[20:27] | But my dad isn’t gonna be the only one who doesn’t like it. | 但我爸不会是唯一一个不喜欢这做法的人 |
[20:30] | You two aren’t gonna like it either. | 你俩也不会喜欢的 |
[20:32] | – Why not? – Because it involves | -为什么 -因为这涉及到 |
[20:34] | impugning his integrity | 通过我 |
[20:35] | and doing it through me. | 质疑他的人品 |
[20:37] | If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, | 如果你说的和我理解的一样 |
[20:38] | that’s playing with fire. | 那是在玩火 |
[20:39] | And I already told you I don’t have a problem playing with fire. | 我说过我不介意玩火 |
[20:42] | My problem is being left out of the game. | 我介意的是被排除在外 |
[20:44] | So if my dad has an issue with it, | 所以如果我爸有不满 |
[20:46] | you tell him to take it up with me. | 让他来找我 |
[20:52] | Louis, that woman from Columbia University’s | 路易 那个哥伦比亚大学的女人 |
[20:54] | on the line again. | 又打来了 |
[20:56] | She’d like to know what you thought about her candidate. | 她想知道你怎么看她的学生 |
[20:58] | Tell her we already filled the position. | 告诉她我们已经雇了人了 |
[21:00] | Louis, tell me what’s going on. | 路易 告诉我怎么了 |
[21:03] | You went all the way over there to get them on board | 你费了那么大的劲让他们参与进来 |
[21:06] | and now you’re asking me to lie to this woman. | 现在你却让我和那个女人说谎 |
[21:08] | What’s going on is I don’t wanna see her, | 事实是我不想看到她 |
[21:11] | I don’t wanna talk to her, I don’t wanna hear her name. | 我不想和她说话 我不想听到她的名字 |
[21:15] | So if you don’t wanna lie, then don’t. | 所以如果你不想说谎的话 那就别说 |
[21:17] | But I am not taking that call. | 但是我是不会接那个电话的 |
[21:23] | Look, Mike, Rachel’s plan could work, | 迈克 瑞秋的计划是可行的 |
[21:26] | but it’s gonna piss Zane off and you know it. | 但是肯定会气坏赞恩的 你知道的 |
[21:27] | Not to mention what it’s gonna do to Gallo. | 更不用说对加洛的影响 |
[21:29] | Rachel and I can take care of the fallout, trust me. | 相信我 瑞秋和我可以应对后果 |
[21:31] | Before you got there last night, | 在你昨天晚上来之前 |
[21:32] | she made it clear that she can handle herself. | 她明确说她能照顾好自己 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I don’t care what she thinks she can handle. | 我不在乎她认为自己能照顾谁 |
[21:37] | – I’m not doing it. – Then what exactly is your plan, | -我不会这样做 -那你的计划是什么 |
[21:39] | because the hearing’s in five minutes | 听证会五分钟后就开始 |
[21:40] | and we don’t have another way to stop Gallo from testifying. | 我们没有其它办法阻止加洛作证 |
[21:43] | What the hell are you doing here, Bratton? | 你来这里干嘛 布莱顿 |
[21:44] | I’m to make sure you’re doing your job. | 我来确定你在做自己的工作 |
[21:46] | Bullshit, I don’t work for you. | 鬼扯 我又不为你工作 |
[21:47] | I didn’t say you did. But if you can’t | 我没说过你为我工作 但如果你不能 |
[21:49] | make this thing go away, you’re not gonna be working | 解决此事 你也就不能 |
[21:51] | for Reform Corp. Or Masterson Construction either. | 为改造公司工作了 马斯特森建筑公司也一样 |
[21:54] | – Is that a fact? – Sure as hell is. | -是吗 -当然 |
[21:57] | You don’t stop our prison friend from testifying, | 你不阻止我们的监狱友人作证 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna take this thing over | 我就会接手此事 |
[22:01] | and the first thing I’m going to do | 而我要做的第一件事是 |
[22:03] | is offer up a sacrificial lamb | 交出一个替罪羊 |
[22:05] | named Alex Williams. | 名叫亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[22:13] | How do you feel about Rachel’s plan now? | 你现在觉得瑞秋的计划怎么样 |
[22:18] | Gentlemen, this is the second time | 各位 这是第二次 |
[22:19] | the issue of Frank Gallo’s come up in this case. | 在本案中提及弗兰克·加洛的问题 |
[22:22] | – What is it this time? – What it is, Your Honor, | -这次又是怎么回事 -法官 |
[22:23] | is Mr. Specter knows Mr. Gallo is gonna | 这次是因为斯佩克特知道加洛会 |
[22:25] | take him out at the knees | 整得他跪地求饶 |
[22:26] | and he’s gonna do anything he can to stop him. | 所以他会不顾一切阻止加洛这么做 |
[22:28] | I’ll do anything I can because Frank Gallo | 我不顾一切是因为弗兰克·加洛 |
[22:31] | is about to commit perjury and Robert Zane knows it. | 将要做伪证 而罗伯特·赞恩也心里有数 |
[22:34] | You accuse someone of something like that | 你在公开法庭指控他人有此罪状 |
[22:35] | in an open court, you better damn well have proof. | 最好是他妈的拿点证据出来 |
[22:38] | Mr. Zane, watch yourself. | 赞恩先生 注意言辞 |
[22:40] | And Mr. Specter, he’s right. | 还有斯佩克特先生 他说得没错 |
[22:41] | I know that, Your Honor. | 我知道 法官 |
[22:42] | Which is why I have proof right here. | 所以我带了证据来 |
[22:45] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:46] | Pictures of Rachel Zane sent by Frank Gallo | 弗兰克·加洛发送的瑞秋·赞恩的照片 |
[22:49] | designed to intimidate her father into suborning perjury. | 设计胁迫她父亲教唆其作伪证 |
[22:52] | That is a lie! | 你在撒谎 |
[22:53] | Whatever’s in that envelope is bullshit. | 不管信封里是什么东西 全是鬼扯 |
[22:55] | Mr. Zane, I’m going to let that language go | 赞恩先生 我不会追究你这番话 |
[22:57] | and I don’t want to accuse you of anything, | 也不会指控你任何罪证 |
[22:59] | but these photos do indicate that a known criminal | 但这些照片确实表明一个罪犯 |
[23:01] | is threatening your daughter. | 在威胁你的女儿 |
[23:03] | I don’t give a shit what they indicate. | 我才不在乎它们表明了什么 |
[23:04] | I’ve never seen them before in my life | 我从未见过这些照片 |
[23:06] | and I don’t suborn perjury. | 我也不会教唆伪证 |
[23:07] | That’s enough. I don’t know what’s going on here, | 好了 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[23:09] | but until I get to the bottom of this, | 但直到我把事情搞清楚之前 |
[23:11] | Frank Gallo is not testifying. | 弗兰克·加洛不能作证 |
[23:16] | You son of a bitch. You used my daughter against me. | 混蛋 你利用我女儿跟我作对 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna God damn knock you out. | 我一定会击败你 |
[23:20] | Robert, don’t you come at me. | 罗伯特 别冲我发火 |
[23:21] | You don’t want me coming at you because you know | 你不希望我对付你是因为你知道 |
[23:23] | once I got my hands on you you’re done! | 我一旦对你下手 你就完蛋了 |
[23:25] | Which is why I’ll drop you before you do. | 所以我要先打败你 |
[23:26] | – Go ahead and drop me! – Robert. | -尽管来打败我啊 -罗伯特 |
[23:28] | You’re not gonna throw a punch because you know you’re wrong. | 你不会动手的 因为你知道这样不对 |
[23:30] | Robert, Robert! Hey, Robert, Robert! Stop! | 罗伯特 罗伯特 住手 |
[23:31] | It was Rachel’s idea. | 这是瑞秋的主意 |
[23:34] | – What did you just say? – Harvey didn’t even wanna do it. | -你刚才说什么 -哈维甚至不想这么做 |
[23:37] | Bullshit, it was her idea. | 鬼扯 这是她的主意 |
[23:38] | Robert, she’s a grown woman, she made a decision. | 哈维 她是个成年人 作出了自己的决定 |
[23:40] | You don’t believe me, you can ask her yourself. | 你不相信我的话 可以亲自去问她 |
[23:42] | But I’m telling you, you wanna be angry at someone, | 但我告诉你 你只是想发火 |
[23:43] | – do not take it out on Harvey. – I don’t care | -但别拿哈维当出气筒 -我不在乎 |
[23:46] | whose idea it was. | 这是谁的主意 |
[23:47] | You used her to slander me! | 你利用她来诋毁我 |
[23:49] | In open court! | 在公开法庭上 |
[23:52] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你该为自己感到羞耻 |
[23:53] | And you–you tell your Reform Corp Buddies | 还有你 告诉你的改造公司同伙们 |
[23:58] | that Frank Gallo is gonna take that stand one way or another. | 弗兰克·加洛无论如何一定会作证 |
[24:02] | And there’s nothing they can do to stop it. | 他们做什么也阻止不了 |
[24:15] | – Mark, hi. – Hey, um, | -马克 你好 -你好 |
[24:19] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰你 |
[24:20] | No, actually, I’m just, um– | 没有 其实我在… |
[24:23] | I’m just finishing up for the night. | 今晚的工作已经结束了 |
[24:28] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, um– | 对 |
[24:31] | Sorry, um, I’m just– | 抱歉 我只是… |
[24:34] | – Mark. – Hold on, please, Donna. | -马克 -等等 拜托 唐娜 |
[24:35] | Let me just– let me just get this out. | 让我…就让我把话说出来 |
[24:39] | Seeing you the other day brought up a lot of feelings. | 那天见到你让我找回很多感觉 |
[24:42] | It did for me, too. But you’re married. | 我也是 但你结婚了 |
[24:45] | – Not happily. – Mark– | -不太幸福 -马克 |
[24:47] | The thing is, I walked away from you once before. | 事实上 我曾经离开过你 |
[24:50] | And ever since… | 从那以后… |
[24:53] | I–I wonder what would’ve happened if I hadn’t– | 我一直在想如果我没有离开你 会怎么样 |
[24:57] | I just–I can’t walk away from you again. | 我只是…我不能再一次离你而去 |
[25:02] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[25:04] | My office is hosting a conference this week | 我的工作室本周要举办一个会议 |
[25:07] | and everyone’s staying in the city, so… | 每个人都会留在城里 所以… |
[25:09] | I’m not going back to Connecticut until Saturday. | 我在周六前都不会返回康涅狄格州 |
[25:14] | I’d like to see you before I do. | 我想在回去前见见你 |
[25:18] | What am I supposed to say to that? | 我该说些什么 |
[25:21] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[25:24] | But I just wanted you to know | 但我只是想让你知道 |
[25:25] | that I’ll be staying at the Carlyle for the next two nights. | 我未来两天都会住在嘉丽酒店 |
[25:28] | Room 508. | 508房间 |
[25:30] | What about your wife? | 你妻子怎么办 |
[25:33] | I don’t know how I’m gonna handle that. | 我不知道我该怎么处理 |
[25:35] | And I definitely won’t be able to handle it by tomorrow. | 我也肯定没法明天就把这事解决掉 |
[25:38] | So if you don’t wanna see me, I’ll understand. | 所以如果你不想见我 我完全理解 |
[25:42] | But I had to call. | 但我得打这个电话 |
[25:45] | Good night, Donna. | 晚安 唐娜 |
[25:47] | Good night, Mark. | 晚安 马克 |
[26:03] | Gretchen, I told you I’m not taking any calls. | 格蕾琴 我说了我不接任何电话 |
[26:05] | Louis? | 路易吗 |
[26:06] | Sheila. You called my private line. | 希拉 你打了我的专用线 |
[26:09] | Is this a bad time? | 时机不对吗 |
[26:12] | I wouldn’t say it’s a great time. | 我不会说时机很好 |
[26:13] | Louis, I lied when I said I didn’t tell you | 路易 我说我没有告诉你我去哥伦比亚的事 |
[26:15] | about being at Columbia because I didn’t wanna hurt you. | 是因为不想伤害你 那是谎话 |
[26:18] | Well, then why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:19] | Because I haven’t gotten you out of my system. | 因为我还没有忘记你 |
[26:22] | And when I say that, | 当我说这句话 |
[26:23] | what I’m really saying is, Louis, | 我真正的意思是 路易 |
[26:27] | I want your body one last time before I walk down that aisle. | 在我结婚之前 我想最后要你一次 |
[26:32] | Say what, now? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:33] | I wanna devour every inch of your flesh. | 我想吞噬你每一寸肌肤 |
[26:36] | I want you to rock my world six ways from Sunday. | 我要让你用六种方式震撼我的世界 |
[26:39] | – I want to– – I think I get the– | -我要你… -我想我理解了… |
[26:40] | Do not interrupt me! | 不许打断我 |
[26:42] | Because I demand a travel to the moon and back | 我要你在惊天动地的12到36小时内 |
[26:45] | seven to nine more times | 带我冲上月球再返回地面 |
[26:46] | in one life-shattering 12-36 hour period. | 我要七次 九次 更多次 |
[26:51] | – Oh, my God. – That’s when I plan on | -天哪 -然后我要让你 |
[26:53] | making you scream until you can’t scream anymore. | 尖叫到声嘶力竭 |
[26:56] | Sheila, where is this coming from? | 希拉 你突然是怎么了 |
[26:57] | You know exactly where it’s coming from. | 你知道是怎么了 |
[26:59] | It started the second you strutted into my office | 从你像维京战神一样踏入我的 |
[27:02] | like a Viking god, | 办公室 |
[27:03] | ready to pillage a helpless maiden. | 准备劫掠一个无助的小女人开始 |
[27:05] | I was just coming in to check on the candidates. | 我只是来问问申请的事 |
[27:07] | I didn’t even know that you were– | 我都不知道你… |
[27:07] | That’s what makes it so hot. | 这就更性感了 |
[27:09] | Shirley, even though this image | 希拉 虽然你的描述 |
[27:11] | is making my Viking mast unfurl to full sail, | 已经让我欲火焚身 |
[27:15] | I don’t think what you’re suggesting is a good idea. | 但我觉得这样好像不太好 |
[27:17] | Well, that’s because I haven’t told you | 那是因为我还没告诉你 |
[27:18] | that I’m finally gonna let you do that thing | 我打算同意让你做你一直以来 |
[27:20] | that you always wanted to do. | 渴望已久的事 |
[27:23] | – Even the– – Yes. | -包括… -是的 |
[27:25] | – And with the– – Yes. | -还有… -是的 |
[27:25] | And what about the accent? | 那口音呢 |
[27:26] | Oh, with all the accents, Louis. | 随便加 路易 |
[27:29] | With all the accents. | 随便加 |
[27:31] | – What about the lisp? – No. | -口齿不清呢 -不行 |
[27:32] | Ahh! Sheila, I can’t! | 希拉 我不能这样 |
[27:34] | I respect your integrity, Louis. | 我尊重你的正直 路易 |
[27:36] | But not enough to stop me from waiting | 但这不足以阻止我 |
[27:38] | for you tomorrow night in our old hotel suite. | 今晚在我们的老房间等你 |
[27:42] | The War Room? | 战斗室吗 |
[27:44] | The very one. | 一点没错 |
[27:50] | Louis, you’ve gotta come down to the bullpen for a second. | 路易 你得来一下大办公室 |
[27:53] | You’re not gonna believe what Brian cooked up | 你绝不会相信布莱恩给朗斯顿和解 |
[27:54] | for the Langston settlement. | 想出了什么好办法 |
[27:55] | – I can’t right now, Rachel. – Why not? | -现在不行 瑞秋 -为什么 |
[27:57] | It’s only going to take a second. | 只要一下下 |
[27:58] | Because I’m not getting up right now, Rachel, | 因为我现在不打算站起来 瑞秋 |
[27:59] | and there’s nothing you can say to change that. | 说什么都不行 |
[28:04] | Louis, what’s going on? | 路易 你怎么了 |
[28:07] | Just got off the phone with Sheila. | 刚和希拉通完电话 |
[28:10] | She’s getting married and she wants to have one last fling | 她要结婚了 她想和我在她结婚前 |
[28:15] | before she goes down the aisle. | 最后放纵一次 |
[28:17] | And you don’t wanna do that because | 你不想这么做 |
[28:21] | you don’t wanna be that kind of person. | 因为你不想成为这种人 |
[28:23] | – No, I don’t. – So then what’s the problem? | -是的 -那还有什么问题 |
[28:25] | The problem is–is… | 问题是… |
[28:28] | I haven’t had anything go my way in so long, | 我的生活好久以来都很不顺 |
[28:30] | I can’t even remember what that’s like. | 我都不知道顺心是什么感觉了 |
[28:33] | And I could really use a night where | 我真的很想有一晚上 |
[28:35] | I can forget my pain and feel good about myself. | 让我忘掉所有痛苦 放纵一次 |
[28:41] | Louis, I can’t tell you what the answer is | 路易 我不知道该怎么建议 |
[28:44] | because it’s not a small thing | 因为做这种事 |
[28:45] | to do something like that. | 不是件小事 |
[28:47] | But if it helps, I know you have a good heart. | 但我想说 我觉得你很善良 |
[28:50] | So whatever you decide, it’s not gonna change | 所以不管你怎么决定 都不会改变 |
[28:53] | how I feel about you. | 我对你的看法 |
[28:55] | Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[29:14] | What are you doing here, Counselor? | 你来干什么 律师 |
[29:15] | I’m here because I have relevant information | 我来是因为我有关于改造公司的 |
[29:17] | – on the Reform Corp. Matter. – And if that’s the case, | -信息告诉你 -如果是这样 |
[29:19] | you should be doing it in chambers | 那你应该和罗伯特·赞恩 |
[29:21] | – and Robert Zane should be there. – Your Honor, | -一起在法官办公室 -法官大人 |
[29:23] | Robert Zane’s not in his right mind. | 罗伯特·赞恩疯了 |
[29:25] | You saw what happened to him yesterday | 你看到他昨天的反应了 |
[29:27] | and that’s why before you rule on Frank Gallo– | 所以在你对弗兰克·加洛的事宣判前 |
[29:29] | – Stop right there, Mr. Specter. – No, I’m not gonna stop there. | -别说了 斯佩克特先生 -不行 |
[29:30] | – Yes, you are. – Your Honor– | -别说了 -法官大人…. |
[29:31] | Frank Gallo is dead. | 弗兰克·加洛死了 |
[29:34] | – What? – He was murdered in his cell last night. | -什么 -他昨晚在囚室被谋杀了 |
[29:38] | So whatever it was that you were going | 所以不管你要说什么更他有关的 |
[29:39] | to say about him is irrelevant. | 都与本案无关了 |
[29:41] | The man can’t testify. | 那人不能出庭了 |
[29:42] | So I think it’s time to let him rest in peace. | 所以我想可以让他安息了 |
[29:56] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[29:57] | How long have you been standing there? | 你站这里多久了 |
[29:59] | I was just walking by and I didn’t recognize you. | 我刚路过 没认出来你 |
[30:02] | And you thought, who is that strange woman | 所以你在想 那个站在哈维办公室的 |
[30:03] | in Harvey’s office? | 陌生女人是谁 |
[30:05] | That’s not what I thought. | 我不是这么想的 |
[30:09] | Have you seen Harvey, by any chance? | 你见到哈维了吗 |
[30:10] | He’s actually out for the rest of the day. | 他今天都不在 |
[30:12] | That’s okay. I’ll just see him tonight. | 没事 晚上见他好了 |
[30:17] | Oh, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[30:19] | You stopped by to surprise him | 你不告而来 |
[30:20] | because it’s your two month anniversary. | 是因为这是你们两个月纪念日 |
[30:24] | – How can you know that? – Because I care about him. | -你怎么知道的 -我很关心他 |
[30:27] | And you coming into his life… | 你进入他的生活 |
[30:31] | is a memorable event. | 是个值得纪念的日子 |
[30:35] | Well, it was good to see you, Donna. | 很高兴见到你 唐娜 |
[30:41] | Carbone. | 卡尔博纳 |
[30:45] | I’m sorry. | 什么 |
[30:46] | It’s a hole in the wall, | 那地方很简陋 |
[30:47] | but it’s one of Harvey’s favorite places. | 但却是哈维最喜欢的餐馆之一 |
[30:49] | So if you’re looking for a reservation– | 如果你要订餐 |
[30:51] | Actually, I already have one. | 其实 我已经订过了 |
[30:54] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[30:55] | – At Carbone. – Yes. | -就在卡尔博纳 -是的 |
[30:58] | Well, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. | 你们肯定会有个愉快的夜晚 |
[31:00] | Thank you for the recommendation, Donna. | 谢谢你的建议 唐娜 |
[31:07] | There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你在这儿 我到处找你 |
[31:10] | – What is it, Rachel? – Okay, I was thinking, | -怎么了 瑞秋 -我在想 |
[31:13] | we never got to have those drinks we talked about | 我们不是说好要一起喝酒但一直没去 |
[31:15] | and, Donna, I know you’ve been going through | 唐娜 我知道你最近 |
[31:16] | a lot of stuff, lately. | 事情很多 |
[31:18] | So I thought maybe you could use a night | 所以我在想也许你可以 |
[31:20] | where you just lose your troubles | 把烦恼都抛诸脑后一夜 |
[31:22] | and just feel good about yourself. | 让自己放纵一下 |
[31:25] | – I could. – So, what do you say? | -确实 -怎么样 |
[31:27] | Is Harriett Specter available | 那今晚哈利艾特·斯佩克特 |
[31:29] | to go out with Michelle Ross tonight? | 能和米歇尔·罗斯出去喝一杯吗 |
[31:33] | I can’t tonight, Rachel; I have plans. | 今晚不行 瑞秋 我有约了 |
[31:37] | What’s mysterious. What do you have, a hot date? | 好神秘 是约了个帅哥吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah. Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[31:45] | – Is he in? – Yes, but you can’t go in there. | -他在吗 -在 但你不能进去 |
[31:47] | Try and stop me. | 你拦我试试 |
[31:48] | – Wait a second. – You son of a bitch. | -等等 -你个混蛋 |
[31:50] | You murdered Frank Gallo. | 你杀了弗兰克·加洛 |
[31:54] | Ashley, I’ll handle this. | 阿什莉 我来处理吧 |
[31:58] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:01] | Bullshit! You said if I couldn’t stop him from testifying, | 放屁 你说过如果我不能阻止他作证 |
[32:04] | you’d find someone who could. | 你就会找其他人来阻止他 |
[32:05] | I meant I’d get Thomas Bratton involved. | 我是说会找托马斯·布莱顿 |
[32:08] | I didn’t mean I’d kill a man. | 不是说杀人灭口 |
[32:09] | And you did stop Gallo from testifying, | 而你也确实阻止加洛出庭作证了 |
[32:11] | so why would it matter? | 又有什么关系呢 |
[32:12] | Because he wanted to make sure that Robert Zane | 因为他想确认罗伯特·赞恩 |
[32:14] | didn’t reverse it, so you had him murdered. | 没有改变法庭决定 你就杀了他 |
[32:16] | And how exactly did I arrange this supposed murder? | 那你说说我是怎么策划的这起讹传谋杀的 |
[32:20] | The same damn way you killed that guard and covered it up. | 就跟你杀了那个警卫然后掩盖罪行一样 |
[32:22] | Once again, Harvey, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我再说一遍 哈维 听不懂你说什么 |
[32:25] | And you can accuse me of anything you want, | 随便你想怎么指责我 |
[32:27] | but that man was a hardened criminal | 那个人可是冷酷无情的罪犯 |
[32:29] | who could’ve been killed by anyone for anything. | 很多人有很多理由想要他死 |
[32:32] | And I am not gonna lose a second of sleep over it. | 我才不会因为这个费半点心思 |
[32:35] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不赞同 |
[32:37] | – Robert. – What the hell is going on here? | -罗伯特 -什么情况 |
[32:40] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你什么情况 |
[32:43] | I got something for you to see. | 有点东西要给你看 |
[32:46] | And it’s not on Netflix. | 可不是什么网飞剧上演的 |
[32:49] | Frank Gallo, prisoner 09842. | 弗兰克·加洛 09842号囚犯 |
[32:53] | Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱 |
[32:55] | All right. Enough bullshit. | 好了 废话不多说 |
[32:56] | I’m your lawyer. None of this is admissible. | 我是你的律师 这些都将不被采信 |
[32:59] | Now tell me the truth, | 现在 告诉我真相 |
[33:02] | so I know what I’m dealing with. | 好让我了解什么情况 |
[33:04] | All right, you want the truth, let’s just get to it. | 你想要真相 那我就告诉你真相 |
[33:07] | There was a guard, sent a letter to some lawyer on the outside | 一个警卫给了某个外面的律师一张纸条 |
[33:11] | who was getting suspicious of what was going on in there. | 那个律师对监狱的事情起了疑心 |
[33:14] | They wanted me to remind him | 他们想让我警告他 |
[33:15] | of where he was in the food chain. | 他到底几斤几两 |
[33:17] | – And you were happy to do it. – No, I wasn’t. | -你乐意去做吗 -不 我不想 |
[33:21] | We were hard men in there. | 在这里我们可能是硬汉 |
[33:23] | Tough guys, murderers. | 是暴徒 是杀人犯 |
[33:25] | That guard was just a sweet, old man. | 那警卫只是个善良的老头 |
[33:29] | Never hurt a soul in all his years. | 一辈子都未曾与人不善 |
[33:31] | And you expect me to believe all that. | 你觉得我会信吗 |
[33:33] | You can believe it or not, it’s the truth. | 信不信由你 我只是说出真相 |
[33:35] | So I told them I wouldn’t do it | 我跟他们说我不做 |
[33:37] | until whoever was running the show | 直到他们的老大 |
[33:39] | came to me directly. | 直接找到了我 |
[33:41] | And they made that happen. | 是他们叫来的 |
[33:42] | They had no choice. | 他们没办法 |
[33:43] | Next day, the guy showed up right in my God damn cell | 第二天 那人就出现在我牢房前 |
[33:45] | like he owned the place, | 就跟这座监狱是他建的似的 |
[33:47] | which he did. – And who exactly was that? | 而事实也确实如此 -那人是谁 |
[33:50] | Roger Shapiro. CEO of Reform Corp. | 罗杰·夏皮罗 改造公司的首席执行官 |
[33:54] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[33:56] | I, uh– | 我 |
[33:58] | I got him alone that night in the mess hall. | 那天晚上我在食堂截住他 |
[34:01] | Wouldn’t you know, the old man still had some fight in him. | 你都想不到 那老头还挺能打 |
[34:03] | Next thing I knew, it was him or me, so– | 接着我们就打了个不可开交 |
[34:06] | I had to put him down. | 所以我把他放倒了 |
[34:08] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:14] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[34:16] | And then what did you do? | 之后你怎么做的 |
[34:17] | I told them I was done, out, no more. | 我告诉他们这次之后 我就洗手不干了 |
[34:21] | Next night, Roger Shapiro sent five of my friends | 第二天晚上 罗杰·夏皮罗 |
[34:24] | to do the same thing to me. | 让我的五个朋友也对我做了同样的事 |
[34:27] | Looks like you’re in some deep shit, Roger. | 看来你麻烦不小啊 罗杰 |
[34:29] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[34:30] | So you two were in on this together. | 所以你俩是合起伙来整我是吗 |
[34:32] | To quote you, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 用你的话说 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:36] | I certainly didn’t go to Robert’s house this morning | 我今天早上绝对没有去罗伯特家里 |
[34:38] | and tell him that I think that you had Frank Gallo murdered | 告诉他我觉得你杀了弗兰克·加洛 |
[34:41] | so he wouldn’t be able to testify. | 因此他不能出庭作证了 |
[34:43] | And I certainly didn’t say if you had, | 我也绝对没有说如果你真的杀了他 |
[34:44] | you made a huge mistake because now this tape | 那你就犯了个大错 因为现在这段录像 |
[34:47] | is a death bed confession | 就成了临终忏悔 |
[34:48] | and by law is admissible. | 法律上是可采信的 |
[34:50] | And all that bullshit I came up with, | 我之前说的那些 |
[34:52] | about Robert being intimidated by Frank Gallo, | 关于罗伯特被弗兰克·加洛恐吓 |
[34:55] | well, that doesn’t apply anymore | 就根本不成立了 |
[34:56] | because Frank Gallo’s dead. | 因为弗兰克·加洛已经死了 |
[34:59] | – So what do you want? – What I want | -你们到底想怎样 -我想要的 |
[35:02] | is for you to go away for murder. | 就是你因谋杀罪入狱 |
[35:05] | But that’s not gonna happen, | 但那是不可能的 |
[35:07] | so I’ll settle for the number I wanted in the first place. | 所以我会给你一个我满意的数字 |
[35:10] | But you’re never gonna pull this shit again on prisoners | 而你从此以后再不能对犯人做这种烂事 |
[35:13] | because if you do, | 如果你这么做了 |
[35:14] | I don’t care about Alex Williams. | 我才不管什么亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[35:17] | This tape goes to the Department of Justice | 这段录像就会交到司法部 |
[35:18] | and you are headed to one of your own prisons, | 而你 就会被关进你自己建的监狱 |
[35:22] | five seconds later. | 不出五秒 |
[35:32] | I think that’s something that I could work with. | 我想这个选择我能接受 |
[35:37] | Now, if there’s nothing else, I’d like you both to leave. | 如果没有其他事 还请你们出去 |
[35:40] | Oh, we’re not done with you yet. | 咱们还没完 |
[35:41] | – What now? – I’ll tell you what now, | -还有什么 -我来告诉你 |
[35:43] | you’re gonna write up something for me | 你要写一些东西给我 |
[35:45] | and you’re not gonna like it. | 而你不会喜欢的 |
[35:46] | But if you wanna stay out of prison, | 但如果你不想蹲大牢 |
[35:48] | you’re gonna make damn sure it says exactly what I need it to. | 你就得保证 你所写的都按我的要求来 |
[36:01] | What the hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[36:02] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[36:04] | You mind telling me how the hell you got in here? | 你能告诉我你怎么进来的吗 |
[36:06] | People like me here, Tommy. | 这里的人们都喜欢我 汤米 |
[36:08] | That’s how I got in. | 所以我进来了 |
[36:10] | But the question you should be asking is why I’m here. | 你应该问我为什么来这 |
[36:13] | I don’t give a shit why you’re here. | 我才不管你过来干嘛 |
[36:15] | I want my God damn affidavit back. | 我要拿回我的宣誓书 |
[36:16] | Sure thing. You also want me to sign over | 当然了 你还想让我签 |
[36:18] | the deed to my house in the Hamptons, while I’m at it? | 我自己住的汉普顿斯别墅的契约呢 |
[36:21] | You can keep your shitty house. | 那破房子你自己留着住吧 |
[36:23] | Because you’re gonna need someplace to go after you resign. | 毕竟你辞职后还得有个遮风挡雨的地儿 |
[36:25] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[36:26] | He said he’s here for his affidavit | 他说他过来要他的宣誓书 |
[36:28] | and your resignation, you smug piece of shit. | 还有你的辞呈 你个自以为是的老混球 |
[36:32] | What you guys, plan on beating it out of me? | 你们是要打我吗 |
[36:33] | Because that’s the only way you’d get it. | 要不然你不懂事 |
[36:35] | We don’t need to beat up an old man, Tommy. | 我们不为难老年人 汤米 |
[36:38] | We just need to show you this. | 只想让你看看这个 |
[36:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:42] | That’s a signed confession from Roger Shapiro, | 这是罗杰·夏皮罗的签字认罪书 |
[36:45] | say he entered into a conspiracy | 上面写着他参与了阴谋 |
[36:46] | with Masterson Construction to defraud | 与马斯特森建筑公司合谋 |
[36:48] | the United States government. | 欺骗了联邦政府 |
[36:50] | And that that conspiracy was arranged by you. | 而这阴谋就是你一手策划的 |
[36:54] | No way. Roger would never do that. | 不可能 罗杰不可能这么做 |
[36:56] | Oh, he did it. For the same reason | 但他做了 出于和他同样的原因 |
[36:59] | you’re gonna give us what we want. | 你也会按我们说的做 |
[37:01] | We had him by the balls. | 因为我们抓住了他的要害 |
[37:02] | Just like I got you right now, Tommy. | 就像我现在抓住了你的要害一样 汤米 |
[37:05] | So you can pick up the phone and call him, | 你可以给他打个电话问问 |
[37:07] | or you can look at my face and see I’m not lying. | 或者看看我的表情像不像在说谎 |
[37:09] | But either way, we’re not leaving here | 不管怎样 没拿到我们想要的结果 |
[37:11] | without getting what we want. | 我们都不会离开 |
[37:18] | I’m not going to stand here | 你们也不能 |
[37:20] | and write my resignation letter in front of you two, okay? | 站这儿等我写辞职信吧 |
[37:23] | Then it’s a good thing we wrote one up for you. | 好在我们帮你写好了 |
[37:35] | By the way, remember when I told you you owed me? | 对了 记得我说你说你欠我人情对吧 |
[37:37] | I’d pretty much say we’re even. | 我想现在我们扯平了 |
[37:38] | I don’t think this word even means what you think it means. | 我觉得这扯得一点都不平 |
[37:41] | Oh, well, is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[37:42] | You’re damn right it is. I turned down a job offer. | 当然了 我只是拒绝你一个工作 |
[37:45] | You were gonna go to prison. | 你可是被我救出了监狱 |
[37:46] | You owe me for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都欠我的 |
[37:48] | Got it. Me and you, square. | 收到 你和我 扯平了 |
[37:50] | Once again, I don’t think the word square | 我再说一次 你对扯平的理解 |
[37:52] | – means what you think it means. – You’re right. | -也偏差很大 -没错 |
[37:54] | We still gotta go eat on you. | 再讹你一顿饭才够 |
[37:55] | Sorry, can’t tonight, Alex. I got other plans. | 抱歉 今晚不行 亚历克斯 我有约 |
[38:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:04] | I came to apologize for what I did. | 我来道歉 |
[38:06] | I thought you said it was Rachel’s idea. | 你不是说是瑞秋的主意吗 |
[38:08] | It was, but you said i should’ve stopped it in its tracks | 没错 但你也说我该阻止她 |
[38:11] | and you were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:14] | Robert, I’m sorry. | 罗伯特 我很抱歉 |
[38:16] | I love Rachel. I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我爱瑞秋 我绝不会伤害她 |
[38:18] | But I should’ve known to never do anything to hurt you. | 但我也不该伤害你 |
[38:21] | It takes a big man to say that, Mike. | 能说出这种话也需要很大肚量 迈克 |
[38:25] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | And I’d be lying if I didn’t admit it worked out | 而且我也不得不承认 最后的结果 |
[38:29] | for everybody in the end. | 对大家都好 |
[38:31] | Yeah, not everybody. | 也不是所有人 |
[38:33] | I’m not losing any sleep over that son of a bitch. | 对那个混蛋的遭遇我可毫不愧疚 |
[38:36] | He may not have threatened Rachel to me, | 他也许没拿瑞秋威胁我 |
[38:38] | but he sure as hell threatened her to you. | 但绝对是拿瑞秋威胁你了 |
[38:39] | I know. And I know he was a murderer. | 我知道 我也知道他是杀人犯 |
[38:43] | But Harvey showed me that tape. | 但哈维给我看了录像 |
[38:46] | You can see how much he cared about his daughter. | 你能看出他有多爱女儿 |
[38:49] | Fact of the matter is, | 而事实是 |
[38:50] | they’re never gonna see each other again. | 他们再也无法相见了 |
[38:55] | Then to Frank Gallo. | 敬弗兰克·加洛 |
[38:59] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[39:03] | I told them I was done. No more, out. | 我跟他们说我不干了 我退出 |
[39:06] | Next night, Roger Shapiro sent five of my friends | 第二天晚上 罗杰·夏皮罗派来五个 |
[39:08] | to do the same thing to me. | 我的伙计 对我做了一样的事 |
[39:13] | You’re willing to testify to that in court. | 你愿意出庭作证吗 |
[39:15] | No way, I tell them that, they’ll put me away for murder. | 绝不 我作证 会被判谋杀 |
[39:18] | – You’re already away. – Yeah, for seven more years. | -你已经在监狱了 -但刑期只有七年 |
[39:21] | I tell them this, they’ll put me away for life. | 把这事告诉他们 我就是无期了 |
[39:23] | What if I can get you immunity? | 我要是能为你争取到豁免权呢 |
[39:24] | – You can’t promise me that. – No, I can’t. | -你无法保证 -没错 |
[39:26] | But if you did this for me, there’s no way | 但如果你为我这么做 我绝不会 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna let them convict you for murder. | 让他们判你谋杀罪 |
[39:33] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[39:34] | For the same reason you need to take that stand. | 和你应该出庭作证的理由一样 |
[39:36] | I know what it’s like to have a daughter. | 我理解男人对女儿的爱 |
[39:38] | And I know you cut that deal with Mike Ross | 我也知道你和迈克·罗斯签协议 |
[39:40] | so that she’d forgive you. | 就是为了让她原谅你 |
[39:42] | But she needs more than that to forgive you. | 但仅仅如此还不足以让她原谅你 |
[39:45] | She needs to know her father is a good man. | 她需要知道她父亲是个好人 |
[39:48] | – I’m not a good man. – Yeah, maybe not. | -我不是好人 -也许如此 |
[39:51] | But if you got up there and told the world what you did, | 但如果你出庭 告诉世界你的所作所为 |
[39:54] | and stopped these monsters from ever doing it again– | 阻止了那群禽兽再继续犯罪… |
[39:57] | you let her see that– she’ll forgive you. | 让她看到这样的你 她一定会原谅你 |
[40:00] | And I swear on my own daughter, | 我以自己的女儿起誓 |
[40:02] | I will not let you go down for it. | 我不会让你为此被判刑 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:14] | I’ll do it. | 我答应 |
[40:19] | Denise Gallo? | 丹妮斯·加洛吗 |
[40:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:22] | Someone who knew your father. | 认识你父亲的一个人 |
[40:24] | He, uh, wanted you to have this. | 他 要我把这个给你 |
[40:30] | I want you to know, | 我想告诉你 |
[40:33] | he was a decent man. | 他是个好人 |
[40:46] | I believe I just figured out | 我想我终于理解 |
[40:47] | why you fancy this place so much. | 你为什么这么喜欢这里了 |
[40:50] | – Why’s that? – Colors and the candle light. | -为什么 -色调 烛光 |
[40:53] | They make you look tremendously handsome. | 它们的衬托让你更帅了 |
[40:55] | Dr. Agard, if I didn’t know better, | 阿加德医生 要不是我了解你 |
[40:57] | I’d think you were hitting on me. | 会以为你在搭讪我了 |
[40:58] | If you didn’t know better, | 要不是你了解我 |
[40:59] | I never would’ve gotten the chance. | 我也不会有机会在这里 |
[41:07] | – What’s that? – It’s just a little something | -那是什么 -一个看到它让我想起了你的 |
[41:08] | I saw that made me think of you. | 小东西 |
[41:11] | – And– – And what? | -而且 -而且什么 |
[41:14] | It’s our two month anniversary. | 今天是我们恋爱两个月纪念日 |
[41:16] | I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我不想搞的太隆重 |
[41:17] | And I certainly don’t expect you to | 而且我也没有说 |
[41:18] | – to have remembered, but– – Paula, of course I remembered. | -你必须记得 只是… -宝拉 我当然记得 |
[41:21] | Why do you think I got you this? | 不然你以为我为什么带了这个 |
[41:25] | That’s the key to your apartment. | 这是你公寓的钥匙 |
[41:27] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[41:29] | This is incredibly sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[41:33] | But it isn’t gonna fool me into believing | 但这也骗不到我 |
[41:34] | that you had the faintest notion | 你根本不知道 |
[41:36] | it was our two month anniversary. | 今天是我们两个月纪念日吧 |
[41:38] | You’re right. I didn’t. But… | 没错 我确实不知道 但是… |
[41:43] | I was gonna give you these tonight, anyway. | 我本来就打算今晚给你的 |
[41:46] | Which, if you think about it, | 其实仔细想想 |
[41:50] | makes it even more special. | 这不是更特别了吗 |
[41:55] | Happy anniversary, Paula. | 纪念日快乐 宝拉 |
[41:57] | Happy anniversary, Harvey. | 纪念日快乐 哈维 |
[43:21] | 瑞秋·赞恩 希望你一个人也玩得愉快 | |
[43:29] | I–I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我不是很确定你会来 |
[43:35] | I’m sorry, Mark. | 对不起 马克 |
[43:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[43:50] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我不是很确定你会来 |
[43:54] | How could I not? | 我怎么会不来 |