时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Donna was here the other night. | 唐娜那晚来了 |
[00:03] | She told me about this guy from years ago. | 跟我讲了她以前认识的一个人 |
[00:06] | She chose Harvey over him. | 她为了哈维放弃了他 |
[00:08] | It just made me wonder if what she really regrets | 所以我在想 她真正后悔的 |
[00:11] | is never telling Harvey how she feels. | 是不是没能向哈维表露心迹 |
[00:15] | Andrew, this is between you and me, not Jessica. | 安德鲁 这是我们的战争 与杰西卡无关 |
[00:17] | She admitted to being a party to fraud | 她承认参与了诈骗 |
[00:18] | in front of the New York State Bar. | 还当着纽约律师协会的面 |
[00:20] | Funny thing is, no one seemed to care. | 有趣的是 好像没人在意 |
[00:21] | Well, I did. | 我在意 |
[00:22] | – You son of a bitch. – Oh, there it is. | -你混蛋 -就是这个 |
[00:24] | That’s the look I came here to see. | 我来这里就是为了看这个表情 |
[00:26] | The only thing better would be if I could be there | 要是能亲眼看到你跟皮尔逊说 |
[00:28] | when you have to tell Jessica Pearson | 是你害她丢了律师执照 |
[00:30] | that you cost her her license to practice law. | 那就更好了 |
[00:32] | Tell Harvey how you feel. | 告诉哈维你的感受 |
[00:34] | What? | 什么 |
[00:35] | I wouldn’t be with Rachel if it wasn’t for you. | 如果没有你 我和瑞秋走不到今天 |
[00:37] | And if I let you lose something | 如果我看着你失去 |
[00:39] | that might make you as happy as we are, | 能让你像我们一样的幸福 |
[00:41] | I would never forgive myself. | 我绝对无法原谅自己 |
[00:43] | This is happening, | 木已成舟 |
[00:44] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[00:45] | There’s a hell of a lot we can do about it, | 我们能做的多了 |
[00:47] | and we’re going to. | 而且我们要做 |
[00:48] | Harvey, it’s time to take my name off the wall. | 哈维 该把我的名字从墙上拆掉了 |
[00:50] | I’ve been counting the days | 我一直在倒数 |
[00:52] | until my soul mate marries someone else | 我的灵魂伴侣和别人结婚 |
[00:55] | and walks out of my life forever. | 永远离开我的生活的日子 |
[00:57] | But all I wanna do is just say to her, | 但我只想跟她说 |
[00:59] | “Can’t you see?” | 你怎么就看不到 |
[01:02] | The man she was meant to be with | 她命中注定的伴侣 |
[01:03] | is standing right in front of her face. | 就站在她面前 |
[01:06] | Good, you’re still here. Where’s Louis? | 太好了 你还没走 你见到路易了吗 |
[01:09] | Because I have some news, and I think you should both– | 我有事要说 你们俩最好都… |
[01:15] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 抱歉 哈维 |
[01:17] | I just had to know. | 我必须确认 |
[01:44] | Harvey, I just got your voicemail. | 哈维 我收到了你的留言 |
[01:45] | We need to figure out a way to stop Malik before– | 我们得想办法阻止马利克… |
[01:47] | It’s too late, Louis. It’s done. | 太迟了 路易 已经没办法了 |
[01:49] | What? That’s not possible. | 什么 那不可能 |
[01:51] | It’s a done deal, Louis. Jessica’s getting disbarred. | 结束了 路易 杰西卡将被取消律师资格 |
[01:54] | – There’s nothing we can do. – Well then, we need to– | -我们没办法 -那我们得… |
[01:56] | I can’t talk about this right now, Louis. | 我现在没法谈这事 路易 |
[01:58] | All right, look, Harvey, I get that you’re shaken by this, | 好吧 哈维 我知道你很受震动 |
[02:00] | and I am, too, but if this is really happening, | 我也是 但如果这真的无法挽回 |
[02:01] | we need to figure out how we’re gonna handle this, | 我们要想办法应对此事 |
[02:03] | – and we need to do that tonight. – I don’t care. | -而且今晚就得想出来 -我不在乎 |
[02:04] | We’ll have to deal with it tomorrow. | 我们明天再想吧 |
[02:06] | Well, wait, what about Donna? | 等等 那唐娜呢 |
[02:09] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[02:09] | Does she know what’s going on? | 她知道发生了什么吗 |
[02:11] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不知道 |
[02:12] | And if you don’t mind, I’d rather you tell her yourself. | 如果你不介意 我希望你去跟她说 |
[02:28] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[02:31] | Paula? | 宝拉 |
[02:32] | Harvey, are you okay? | 哈维 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I’m okay, I just didn’t expect to see you. | 我没事 只是没想到会见到你 |
[02:37] | You did give me your key, you know. | 你知道你给了我你家钥匙的 |
[02:40] | I know, it’s just been a long day. | 我知道 只是今天事情太多 |
[02:43] | Does this have anything to do with Donna? | 跟唐娜有关系吗 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | Well, you said that man was coming after her. | 你说那男人要找她的麻烦 |
[02:47] | I didn’t know how it all played out. | 我不知道结果如何 |
[02:49] | It’s over, we got out of it. | 结束了 我们走出了困境 |
[02:51] | Then let me fix you a drink. | 那我给你调杯酒吧 |
[02:53] | I’ll make you anything you want, | 你想喝什么都行 |
[02:55] | as long as it involves gin and tonic. | 只要是有金汤力就行 |
[03:03] | Move in with me. | 跟我同居吧 |
[03:05] | What? | 什么 |
[03:08] | I don’t just want you to have my key. | 我不仅希望你有我的钥匙 |
[03:11] | I wanna know when I get home, | 我希望每天回家 |
[03:12] | it’s gonna be just like this. | 都知道你会在家等我 |
[03:15] | Harvey, where is this coming from? | 哈维 你怎么突然想到了这个 |
[03:18] | I just came home from a rough day, | 今天真的很辛苦 |
[03:21] | and inside of thirty seconds, you made it feel like | 但只用了30秒 你就让我觉得 |
[03:22] | the world doesn’t matter. | 全世界都无所谓了 |
[03:25] | Harvey, this is incredibly romantic, but… | 哈维 这太浪漫了 但是 |
[03:28] | I rushed into something like this before, | 我以前曾这样太急着迈进一步 |
[03:30] | and it ended up breaking my heart. | 结果伤透了我的心 |
[03:32] | I would never do that to you. | 我绝不会那么对你的 |
[03:34] | I’m not saying you would. | 我不是说你会 |
[03:37] | Just saying I think we should wait. | 只是觉得我们该再等等 |
[03:50] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[03:52] | You got a second for a long overdue conversation? | 你有空谈一件早该谈的事吗 |
[03:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:56] | I never got a chance to properly thank you | 我一直没机会好好感谢你 |
[03:58] | for getting me out of that jam with Reform Corp. | 帮我走出改造公司的麻烦 |
[04:00] | Alex, please, it was nothing. | 亚历克斯 没什么的 |
[04:02] | Nothing? | 没什么 |
[04:03] | I’d probably be in prison right now if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我现在八成在监狱了 |
[04:05] | You probably wouldn’t have been in danger of going | 要不是我 你八成就不会有 |
[04:07] | to prison in the first place if it wasn’t for me. | 进监狱的危险 |
[04:09] | Can you let a man finish? | 你就不能让我说完吗 |
[04:10] | I’m trying to make a gesture here. | 我在努力示好呢 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:14] | Seriously, Mike, you came through big time, | 说真的 迈克 你帮了我大忙 |
[04:16] | and I wanted to pay you back, | 我想报答你 |
[04:18] | and since I didn’t wanna just get you a pen or some shit, | 但我不想只给你买支笔什么的 |
[04:20] | I decided to give you this. | 所以我决定给你这个 |
[04:26] | Quality Foods? | 优质食品 |
[04:27] | These guys are Fortune 500. | 他们是财富五百强 |
[04:29] | I know, and they’re now officially your client. | 我知道 现在他们是你的客户了 |
[04:32] | And this wouldn’t have anything to do with | 这不会跟他们 |
[04:34] | this nasty little fight they’re having | 跟分销商正在进行中的 |
[04:36] | with their distributor, would it? | 纠纷有关吧 |
[04:39] | You wouldn’t want me to give you a model airplane | 你不会希望我给你一架 |
[04:41] | that’s already been built, would you? | 已经搭好的飞机模型吧 |
[04:42] | I don’t know, those Lego X-Wings look pretty complicated. | 不好说 乐高X翼战机看上去挺复杂 |
[04:44] | I wouldn’t mind just plopping one of those on my shelf. | 我可不介意直接摆一架在架子上 |
[04:46] | I feel you, but the way I look at it, | 我懂 但在我看来 |
[04:48] | I give my client a junior partner to handle his business, | 我把客户给初级合伙人打理 |
[04:51] | it’s a step down. | 这是降级 |
[04:52] | But that junior partner solves that client’s problem, | 但如果初级合伙人解决了客户的问题 |
[04:55] | it’s a step up, and we both win. | 那就是升级 我们双赢 |
[04:57] | Then I guess I better start building my model. | 那我最好开始搭我的模型了 |
[05:04] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:08] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:11] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:14] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:18] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:21] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:25] | *All right* | *好了* |
[05:26] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[05:32] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[05:41] | Harvey, we need to talk. | 哈维 我们得谈谈 |
[05:42] | If you’re here to talk about last night, | 如果你是来聊昨晚的事 |
[05:43] | I don’t need an explanation, Donna. | 我不需要解释 唐娜 |
[05:45] | I just need you to say what you did | 我只需要你说 你做的事 |
[05:48] | is never gonna happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[05:49] | Harvey, we can’t just– | 哈维 我们不能… |
[05:50] | Didn’t you hear what I just said? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | It’s never gonna happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[05:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:58] | Now, I’ve got some things I gotta deal with. | 我还有事要处理呢 |
[06:00] | – You mean Jessica? – I do. | -你是说杰西卡 -是的 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s not for you to deal with by yourself. | 那不该你一个人处理的 |
[06:05] | Harvey, we need to show the world | 哈维 我们得让世界知道 |
[06:07] | that the firm is as strong as ever, and I’ve got a way to do it. | 律所还一样坚挺 而我正有办法 |
[06:09] | And what way is that? | 什么办法 |
[06:10] | We need to send a message | 我们得让人知道 |
[06:12] | that we can still attract A-list talent | 我们还能吸引一线人才 |
[06:14] | whether Jessica’s name is on the wall or not. | 不管杰西卡的名字是不是在墙上 |
[06:15] | You’re talking about hiring a new senior partner. | 你是说雇新高级合伙人 |
[06:18] | I am. | 对 |
[06:19] | Well, there’s only one problem with that, Donna. | 只有一个问题 唐娜 |
[06:21] | You wanna hire some paralegals and secretaries, | 你想雇法律助理或者秘书 |
[06:23] | knock yourself out, but when it comes to hiring lawyers, | 那随你便 但雇律师 |
[06:25] | that’s not your job, it’s mine. | 那不是你的工作 是我的 |
[06:27] | Ready to talk about Jessica? | 准备谈杰西卡的事了吗 |
[06:28] | I am–Donna, can you give us a minute? | 是的 唐娜 能给我们点时间吗 |
[06:30] | It’s okay, Harvey, she can stay for this. | 没事 哈维 让她听吧 |
[06:32] | No she can’t, this is a name partner conversation. | 不行 这是冠名合伙人的事 |
[06:34] | It’s okay, Louis. | 没事 路易 |
[06:36] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[06:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[06:44] | Everything okay between you two? | 你俩没事吧 |
[06:45] | Everything will be okay, | 会没事的 |
[06:46] | as soon as we figure out how we get Jessica her money. | 只要我们想清楚要怎么给杰西卡筹到钱 |
[06:49] | Yeah, well, that’s gonna be tricky, | 嗯 这可难办了 |
[06:50] | because it exposes us to Jack Soloff | 因为这会让我们暴露在杰克·索罗夫 |
[06:52] | and the rest of the old partners. | 和其他老合伙人的面前 |
[06:53] | Word gets out that we paid Jessica when we stiffed them, | 他们要知道我们给了杰西卡钱却没给他们 |
[06:56] | they’re gonna come at us like vultures. | 他们会像秃鹫般一涌而上 |
[06:57] | Which is why we need | 所以 我们得 |
[06:58] | to dissolve the firm and restructure. | 拆散公司然后重组 |
[07:00] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你以为我来干什么呢 |
[07:01] | – You did it already? – Yeah, I did it already. | -你已经做了 -当然 |
[07:03] | I did it when we screwed over Van Dyke two years ago. | 我们两年前坑范·戴克时就做了 |
[07:06] | And according to the original bylaws, | 而且根据原本的规章 |
[07:07] | we can’t restructure again | 我们不能再次重组 |
[07:08] | without one of those three fossils signing off. | 除非那三个老古董之一解约离开 |
[07:10] | Shit, Van Dyke hates our guts, so he’s out. | 该死 范·戴克恨死我们了 他不行 |
[07:13] | And Schmidt went off the grid in 2012. | 施密特2012年就不见踪影了 |
[07:15] | That leaves Gordon. | 那就剩戈登了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, when he figures out that this is about | 如果他发现这是为了 |
[07:18] | paying the woman who deposed him, | 给罢黜了他的女人钱 |
[07:19] | he isn’t gonna help no matter what you do for him. | 他是万万不会帮忙的 不管你提什么条件 |
[07:21] | Then I better come up with a cover story. | 那我最好想个掩盖的说法 |
[07:24] | In the meantime, you need to make sure | 与此同时 你得想办法 |
[07:26] | the Ethics Committee sits on Jessica’s disbarment | 让道德委员会暂缓杰西卡的取消资格 |
[07:29] | for as long as you possibly can. | 越久越好 |
[07:31] | And Louis, | 路易 |
[07:33] | do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[07:37] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[07:39] | Making some binders of all the key exhibits | 为三星案我们需要提交的 |
[07:41] | we need to submit for the Samsung case. | 关键证据做文件夹 |
[07:43] | You do know that’s why God created paralegals, right? | 你知道这是上帝创造律师助理的原因吧 |
[07:46] | I do, but when I was a paralegal, | 我知道 但我做律师助理时 |
[07:49] | a certain associate dumped all of his grunt work on me, | 某位律师把累活儿都丢给了我 |
[07:50] | and I swore I would never do the same thing. | 而我发誓我绝不会像他那样 |
[07:53] | Pretty sure that was just his way of flirting. | 我确定那是他调情的方式 |
[07:55] | And I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t appreciated. | 我确定我并不喜欢 |
[07:57] | Worked out in the long run, though. | 长远来看结果还是不错 |
[07:59] | I haven’t said any vows yet, have you? | 我还没宣誓呢 你呢 |
[08:01] | I vow to give my grunt work to Missy Deitler from now on. | 我宣誓今后把累活儿都丢给蜜西·蒂特乐 |
[08:04] | You know Missy Deitler doesn’t work here anymore. | 你知道蜜西·蒂特乐已经不在这里工作了 |
[08:07] | Yeah, but she’s hot. | 是啊 但她性感嘛 |
[08:10] | Why did you come in here exactly? | 你进来究竟是干什么的 |
[08:13] | – Truth? – Yes. | -说实话吗 -嗯 |
[08:14] | Alex Williams just gave me a major client. | 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯刚给了我个大客户 |
[08:18] | And when things like that happen, | 发生这种事时 |
[08:19] | I want you to be the first one I share them with. | 我想第一个跟你分享 |
[08:22] | Plus, I was hoping that maybe | 而且 我还希望或许 |
[08:25] | you’d be able to help me out on the case. | 你可以帮我办这件案子 |
[08:26] | Well, why didn’t you just say that in the first place? | 你怎么不先说这个呢 |
[08:29] | Because then I wouldn’t have been able | 因为那我不就不能谈论 |
[08:30] | to talk about how hot Missy Deitler is. | 蜜西·蒂特乐多性感了吗 |
[08:32] | And I couldn’t tell you just how handsome Alex Williams is. | 我也不能说亚历克斯·威廉姆斯多帅了 |
[08:36] | Seriously, Mike. | 说真的 迈克 |
[08:37] | This is a great thing, and I wish I could help you, | 这太棒了 我也想帮你 |
[08:39] | but I’m swamped right now. | 可我现在忙得不可开交 |
[08:42] | – Next time. – Yeah. | -那下次吧 -好的 |
[08:51] | – Craig Seidel. I’m Louis Litt. | -克雷格·赛德尔 -我是路易·利特 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I know who you are, Louis. | 我知道你是谁 路易 |
[08:54] | I’m pretty sure you’re not a regular at the falafel truck, | 我知道你不是来吃卡车三明治的 |
[08:56] | so what do you want? | 说说你的来意 |
[08:57] | I want you to delay the announcement | 我希望你把吊销杰西卡律师执照的事 |
[08:58] | of Jessica’s disbarment till next month. | 拖到下个月再宣布 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | I said I need you to bury that news, | 我说我希望你能对消息保密 |
[09:03] | and I’m not gonna take no for an answer. | 不达目的我是不会罢休的 |
[09:05] | Louis, even if I wanted to, I can’t. | 路易 即使我想 我也不能 |
[09:08] | Once the Ethics Board votes, | 一旦道德委员会开始投票 |
[09:09] | the results go straight to the Communications office. | 结果会直接送达通讯处 |
[09:11] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我对此也无能为力 |
[09:12] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你觉得我这么好骗吗 |
[09:13] | You can put those results under audit, | 你可以对这些结果进行审计调查 |
[09:15] | call it back, and delay it a month. | 把它召回 延迟一个月 |
[09:17] | No, I do that, it exposes me. We’ve got a history. | 不 这么做会暴露我的 我们有过前科 |
[09:20] | I could get kicked out of the bar myself. | 说不定我的律师执照也会被吊销 |
[09:21] | Well then, I guess you’re gonna have to figure out a way | 那我想你肯定能找个 |
[09:22] | to do it delicately, ’cause if I’m not mistaken, | 含蓄的办法 因为如果我没记错的话 |
[09:25] | you still have a wife and kids. | 你可是有家室的人 |
[09:27] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[09:28] | It means if you don’t come through for me, | 意思是如果你不帮我 |
[09:30] | Holly Cromwell is gonna pay your wife a visit. | 莉·科伦维尔会去拜访你妻子 |
[09:33] | No, you wouldn’t do that. | 不 你不会这么做的 |
[09:34] | You wouldn’t ruin my marriage | 你不会为了一个月喘息的机会 |
[09:36] | just to buy yourself thirty days. | 就葬送我的婚姻 |
[09:37] | Craig, just look at my face. | 克雷格 看着我 |
[09:39] | If it means giving Jessica Pearson | 如果这能让杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[09:40] | the chance to walk away with a shred of dignity, | 带着尊严离开这里 |
[09:42] | I can do a hell of a lot more than that. | 再混蛋的事我也做得出来 |
[09:50] | Hey, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[09:51] | What would you say if I needed to have | 我想找些新律师 |
[09:53] | some associates reassigned to my new client? | 帮我处理新客户的事 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:55] | I would say that’s Louis’s purview and not mine. | 我会告诉你这归路易而不是我管 |
[09:58] | I know that, but Louis is out. | 我知道 但是路易出去了 |
[09:59] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[10:00] | I figured you could just shuffle around a few papers and– – | 我想你可以随便翻翻文件然后… |
[10:03] | You know what, Mike? | 你知道吗 迈克 |
[10:05] | I have more important things to do | 比起翻翻文件 |
[10:06] | than shuffle around a few papers, | 我还有更重要的事要做 |
[10:07] | and as it is, Harvey won’t let me do them because he’s.. | 事实上 哈维不让我做 因为他… |
[10:11] | Because what? | 因为什么 |
[10:14] | Because Jessica’s gone, and he’s out of sorts. | 因为杰西卡要离开了 他心情不好 |
[10:16] | What do you mean Jessica’s gone? | 杰西卡要离开了是什么意思 |
[10:18] | Jessica’s been gone. | 杰西卡早就离开了 |
[10:20] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没告诉你 是吗 |
[10:22] | No. | 没有 |
[10:24] | Of course he didn’t. | 他当然不会告诉你 |
[10:27] | Jessica’s getting disbarred. | 杰西卡被吊销律师执照了 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | Malik couldn’t hurt Harvey through me, | 马利克无法通过我伤害到哈维 |
[10:33] | so he went straight to the bar and went after Jessica. | 所以他找了律师协会 对杰西卡下手 |
[10:35] | And Harvey’s just taking it? | 哈维就认了吗 |
[10:36] | I don’t know what Harvey’s doing. | 我不知道哈维要怎么做 |
[10:38] | But whatever it is, it doesn’t involve me, | 因为不管他做什么 都和我无关 |
[10:39] | and it doesn’t involve you either. | 也和你无关 |
[10:41] | The hell it doesn’t. | 他想得美 |
[10:47] | Let me get this straight. | 所以意思是 |
[10:48] | Jessica gets disbarred, | 杰西卡被吊销律师执照 |
[10:50] | and we’re not gonna do a thing about it? | 我们不准备采取任何措施吗 |
[10:51] | – Mike, calm down. – No, I’m not calming down. | -迈克 冷静点 -不 我冷静不了 |
[10:53] | She laid down on the tracks for us. | 她为我们付出了一切 |
[10:55] | I’m not gonna let her get run over. | 我可不能眼睁睁看着她被毁掉 |
[10:56] | She’s not getting run over. | 她不会有事的 |
[10:57] | She’s moved on, and you need to accept it. | 她向前看了 你也应该接受 |
[11:00] | And what happened to the guy who said that | 是谁之前说过 |
[11:01] | when someone pulls a gun on you, you either take it, | 如果有人拿枪指着你 你应该把枪夺走 |
[11:03] | or pull out a bigger one, or do one of a 146 other things? | 或掏出更大的枪 或者还有其他很多选择 |
[11:06] | He became managing partner. | 那个人现在是经营合伙人了 |
[11:08] | And he learned to do what’s best for the firm. | 他做决定要从律所的利益出发 |
[11:10] | She was the firm. | 她就是律所 |
[11:12] | And the only reason she isn’t– | 她现在之所以不是… |
[11:13] | Mike, I get it. You’re feeling guilty. | 迈克 我懂 我知道你有负罪感 |
[11:16] | And I’m not gonna give you a fairytale | 我也不准备唬你说 |
[11:18] | that it wasn’t your fault, because it was. | 这不是你的错 因为这就是因你而起 |
[11:21] | But it was also mine, | 但我也有责任 |
[11:22] | and it’s done. | 而现在木已成舟 |
[11:28] | I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[11:30] | You wanna do something? | 你想做点什么吗 |
[11:31] | Why don’t you take that case that Alex gave you | 你不妨把亚历克斯给你的案子接下 |
[11:33] | and knock it out of the fu–ing park? | 把它快速搞定 |
[11:36] | You told him to give me that case, didn’t you? | 是你让他把案子给我的 是不是 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I did, | 没错 是我 |
[11:39] | because I knew that when you found out, | 因为我知道等你发现时 |
[11:41] | you’d come running in here, | 你会跑到这里来 |
[11:42] | and I better have something to tell you. | 而我最好有什么消息能告诉你 |
[11:47] | I gotta hand it to you, Harvey, that’s pretty good. | 我很佩服你 哈维 你做的不错 |
[11:49] | How’d you come up with all of that? | 你怎么想出这些办法的 |
[11:50] | It’s easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[11:52] | I ask myself what would Jessica do. | 我问自己如果是杰西卡她会怎么做 |
[12:02] | Permission to come aboard? | 不请我上船吗 |
[12:06] | Permission to kiss my ass. | 请你来闻我臭屁 |
[12:07] | Good to see you, too, Stanley. | 我也很高兴见到你 斯坦利 |
[12:09] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[12:11] | How’s my firm? | 我的律所怎么样了 |
[12:12] | Still resting in peace. | 死得透透的 |
[12:15] | My firm, on the other hand, | 不过我的律所呢 |
[12:16] | just kicked the shit out of Andrew Malik. | 刚刚把安德鲁·马利克教训了一顿 |
[12:18] | Well, Harvey, | 哈维 |
[12:19] | still the same cocky son of a bitch you were in the mailroom. | 你还和在收发室的时候一个德行 |
[12:22] | But you didn’t come here to gloat. | 但你来这里可不是为了幸灾乐祸的 |
[12:24] | So, what do you want? | 说吧 什么事 |
[12:26] | I wanna restructure the firm to make it employee-owned. | 我想把律所重组成员工所有制律所 |
[12:29] | You wanna cut in the associates? | 你想员工也参与进来 |
[12:31] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不妥 |
[12:32] | It’s a new day, Stan, just like Silicon Valley. | 局势变了 斯坦 就像硅谷一样 |
[12:35] | All the best companies | 所有厉害的公司 |
[12:36] | are giving their employees stock options. | 都会给员工分股 |
[12:38] | The second we offer the same deal– | 一旦我们也这么做… |
[12:40] | You can poach the top talent from every firm in town. | 你就能从市里多家律所挖来顶级人才 |
[12:42] | You know, for a guy who’s been wasting away in Margaritaville, | 对于一个整天在玛格丽特酒镇买醉的人 |
[12:44] | you’re still pretty sharp. | 你倒还是满清醒的 |
[12:46] | Sharp enough to know I can name my price. | 清醒到知道我能要价 |
[12:48] | Because you can’t restructure without my sign-off. | 因为没有我的签字你没办法重组律所 |
[12:50] | No, I can’t. So what’s it gonna take? | 是的 我不能 你开个价吧 |
[12:53] | Last year, I gave 10 million to World Health Relief. | 去年 我给了世界卫生救援一千万 |
[12:55] | They wanted a new headquarters, | 他们想盖一栋新总部大楼 |
[12:56] | and I wanted my name on a building. | 我想把大楼冠上我的名字 |
[12:58] | So we drew up an agreement, I cut them a check. | 于是我们起草协议 我给他们开了支票 |
[12:59] | Two months later, they diverted the funds | 两个月后 他们把资金转到 |
[13:01] | to fight some malaria outbreak in West Africa. | 去抗击西非的疟疾疫情 |
[13:04] | Those do-gooding bastards. | 那些行善的混蛋 |
[13:05] | You want me to call the United Nations? | 需要我帮你给联合国打电话吗 |
[13:08] | a deal was made, | 我们谈了协议 |
[13:09] | and a deal was broken. | 但这协议没有被兑现 |
[13:10] | And I’m not some chump who’s gonna let himself get taken. | 我可不是那种任人宰割的蠢货 |
[13:13] | I get it. You want me to twist some arms. | 我懂了 你想让我收拾他们 |
[13:15] | I don’t give a shit if you break some legs. | 彻底整顿我也不介意 |
[13:17] | Get my money back or get my name on a building, | 总之把钱还给我或者按约给大楼冠上我的名字 |
[13:19] | you can have my sign-off. | 我就同意签字 |
[13:20] | Then get your pen ready, | 把你的笔备好 |
[13:21] | ’cause the next time you see me, | 因为等你下次见到我 |
[13:23] | we’re putting it in writing. | 我们就要正式签字了 |
[13:30] | Mr. Burnham. | 伯纳姆先生 |
[13:33] | Mike Ross. | 我是迈克·罗斯 |
[13:34] | Thank you for sitting down with me. | 很感谢你们的到来 |
[13:36] | Quality Foods is a long-time client, Mike. | 优质食品是个长期客户 迈克 |
[13:38] | I’m just sorry this thing turned sour. | 事情变得不愉快我很抱歉 |
[13:40] | Sort of like 15% of our dairy products. | 差不多是我们乳制品的15% |
[13:43] | Look, Mike, we’ve had extreme weather | 听着 迈克 今年夏天我们在南方的航线 |
[13:45] | on our Southern routes this summer. | 遭遇了极端天气 |
[13:46] | Our cooling systems start to fail at 100 degrees. | 我们的冷却系统在38度左右失灵了 |
[13:49] | – Then buy new cooling systems. – We don’t have to. | -那就买些冷却系统 -用不着 |
[13:51] | Our contract includes an Act of God exclusion, | 我们合同中包含了一项自然的不可抗力 |
[13:53] | and that includes weather. | 天气原因包含在内 |
[13:54] | Except according to every precedent there is, | 但是根据之前的先例 |
[13:57] | Act of God only applies to singular events, | 不可抗力只适用于单次事件 |
[13:59] | not ongoing ones. | 不包含连续事件 |
[14:02] | Is there any other bullshit you want to try? | 你还有其他说辞吗 |
[14:06] | Good. | 那好 |
[14:14] | You want us to settle for $90 million? | 你想让我们支付九千万和解金 |
[14:16] | If we go to court, I’ll make you pay more than that. | 如果闹上法庭 我会让你们赔偿的更多 |
[14:20] | $30 million. Not a penny more. | 三千万 不能再多了 |
[14:22] | Your client gets the sun and the moon, Mike. | 好处都让你的客户占尽了 迈克 |
[14:25] | – But we keep the stars. – That’s all well and good, | -也给我们留点余地 -这些条件是不错 |
[14:27] | but I’m gonna need the full $90 million. | 但我的要求是九千万一分不少 |
[14:29] | And if Alex Williams was here, he’d take this, | 换成亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 他就会接受 |
[14:32] | because he understands that this long-term relationship | 因为他知道这种长期关系 |
[14:34] | is not worth shattering. | 不值得被破坏 |
[14:35] | Well, Larry, Alex isn’t here. | 但是拉里 亚历克斯不在 |
[14:39] | I am. | 我在 |
[14:40] | And if there’s not a check for $90 million in my office | 如果我回办公室之前 |
[14:43] | before I get back there, | 没收到一张九千万支票 |
[14:45] | I’ll be seeing you in court. | 那我们就庭上见吧 |
[14:54] | Louis, can I get your take on something? | 路易 想请教你一件事 |
[14:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:58] | Harvey agreed that we need a new senior partner | 哈维同意再招一个高级合伙人 |
[15:00] | to offset the Jessica situation. | 来填补杰西卡的空缺 |
[15:03] | But? | 但是 |
[15:04] | But he wanted to be the one to handle it | 但是他想自己拿主意 |
[15:06] | because he’s a lawyer, and I’m not. | 因为他是律师 而我不是 |
[15:08] | The thing is, I just found out that a rock star | 重点是 我刚发现威廉-康纳利律所的 |
[15:10] | from Williams & Connolly is on the market. | 一个明星律师正在求职 |
[15:12] | He’s in town meeting with Skadden tonight. | 他今晚在市里和斯凯登律所见面 |
[15:14] | Donna, if that’s true, then you need to go after him. | 唐娜 如果真是这样 那一定要争取来 |
[15:16] | I just told you, he wants to be the one to do it | 我刚告诉你了 他想自己拿主意 |
[15:17] | because I’m not a lawyer. | 因为我不是律师 |
[15:20] | So I was thinking if it came from you– | 所以我觉得如果你去提出来… |
[15:21] | Donna, that’s bullshit. | 唐娜 那太荒唐了 |
[15:22] | If you can’t set up a simple interview, | 如果你连组织面试的权力都没有的话 |
[15:24] | then why did he promote you in the first place? | 那他们当初为什么要给你升职 |
[15:28] | You’re right, Louis. | 你说得对 路易 |
[15:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:41] | Alex, what’s up? | 亚历克斯 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Checking in on Quality Foods. | 跟进优质食品的案子 |
[15:44] | How’d the sit-down with Arctic go? | 和北极洲的谈判如何 |
[15:45] | Not great. | 不太顺利 |
[15:46] | They didn’t wanna hear what I had to say. | 他们不太想知道我的观点 |
[15:48] | Really? Because I just got off the phone with them | 是吗 因为我刚刚和他们通完电话 |
[15:49] | and it sounds to me like they heard you loud and clear. | 感觉他们可是很清楚你的意思了 |
[15:52] | $30 million is a hell of a lot of money. | 三千万美元可是很大一笔钱啊 |
[15:54] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | Then why are you turning it down? | 那你为什么还要拒绝 |
[15:56] | Because it was too easy. | 因为来得太容易 |
[15:58] | It was easy because they have a long-term relationship | 容易是因为他们想保持长期的 |
[15:59] | they wanna keep, and so should you. | 合作关系 你也应该如此 |
[16:01] | Well, I think that maybe it was too easy | 我倒是觉得如此容易可能是因为 |
[16:03] | because something more is going on here. | 还有什么猫腻 |
[16:05] | So you’re going to war because of your gut? | 就因为你的直觉你就要开战吗 |
[16:07] | I’m not going to war, I’m threatening war. | 我没有要开战 我只是威胁说要开战 |
[16:09] | And it was that same instinct that made me realize | 而且就是这种直觉让我当初意识到 |
[16:11] | that something more was going on in the prison case. | 监狱那个案子有猫腻 |
[16:13] | You remember the one that you said you gave me this client | 你还记得那一次你说过你把这个客户给我 |
[16:15] | to thank me for, | 是为了感谢我 |
[16:16] | when really you just gave them to me because Harvey told you to. | 但实际上是哈维让你给我的 |
[16:19] | I didn’t give them to you because Harvey told me to. | 我给你并不是因为哈维让我这么做 |
[16:20] | I did it because I thought it was a great idea. | 我给你因为我觉得这是个好主意 |
[16:22] | Well, if it’s such a great idea, | 假如这是个好主意 |
[16:23] | then why are you cutting my legs out | 那你为什么一有机会 |
[16:24] | the first chance you get? | 就来碍我的事 |
[16:25] | How the hell am I cuttings your legs out? | 我怎么就碍你事了 |
[16:27] | By calling them to check up on me | 你给他们打电话检查我 |
[16:29] | and then coming in here and telling me how to run my case. | 然后还跑来这里对我的案子指手画脚 |
[16:31] | I didn’t call them, they called me. | 我没给他们打电话 是他们打给我的 |
[16:32] | And the second they did, you should have told them | 他们一给你打电话 你就应该告诉他们 |
[16:34] | that this is my client and that you back me 1,000% percent. | 这是我的客户 而你百分百支持我 |
[16:38] | Well, Mike, I did tell them that, because if I didn’t, | 迈克 我就是这么说的 因为不这样 |
[16:40] | we’d look like a two-bit firm. | 我们看上去就会像个二流律所 |
[16:42] | But between you and me, if I could, | 但和你说实话 要是可以的话 |
[16:44] | I’d pull you off it right the hell now. | 我会立刻把你撤下来 |
[16:46] | So do what you want, | 所以想干什么随你 |
[16:47] | ’cause like you said, they’re your client. | 因为就像你说的 他们是你的客户 |
[17:05] | Mr. Specter, it’s a pleasure. | 斯派克特先生 我很荣幸 |
[17:08] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 这话该我说才对 |
[17:09] | I’m a big admirer of the work you do. | 我很崇拜你们的成就 |
[17:11] | Well, the only way that work gets done | 之所以能取得这些成就 |
[17:12] | is through the generosity of our donors which is– | 多亏了我们的捐赠者的慷慨… |
[17:14] | Janet, I’m gonna be straight with you. | 珍妮特 我就和你直说了 |
[17:16] | I’m not here to cut you a check. | 我不是来给你开支票的 |
[17:17] | I’m here so you can cut me one. | 我来是为了让你给我开支票 |
[17:21] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | I’m a friend of Stanley Gordon. | 我是斯坦利·戈登的朋友 |
[17:24] | You made a deal with him, | 你和他做过一笔交易 |
[17:25] | but you didn’t hold up your end. | 但你没有兑现你的诺言 |
[17:27] | You’re right, I didn’t, | 没错 我没有 |
[17:28] | because I found out the money he gave us was dirty. | 因为我发现他给我们的钱是赃款 |
[17:30] | He was just using us to launder it for him. | 他只是利用我们给他洗钱而已 |
[17:32] | But once you found that out, | 但在你发现之后 |
[17:33] | you decided to use his money anyway. | 你还是选择用了这笔钱 |
[17:35] | What was I gonna do? We’d already spent it. | 我还能怎样 这笔钱已经花出去了 |
[17:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:39] | The only problem is, you did the same thing | 但唯一的问题是 五年前 |
[17:41] | with the Russian money five years ago. | 俄罗斯那笔钱你也是这么做的 |
[17:43] | And if word gets out that you’ve done | 假如传出去 让大家知道同样的事 |
[17:44] | that kind of thing more than once– | 你干过不止一次… |
[17:46] | I’m not writing that man a check. | 我是不会给那个人钱的 |
[17:48] | Then don’t. | 那就别给 |
[17:48] | But you said you’d put his name on a building, | 但你说过你会把他的名字挂在大楼上 |
[17:50] | and that’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 那就说到做到 |
[17:52] | And I know the building. | 我知道那栋楼 |
[17:54] | It’s about to break ground. | 马上就要动工了 |
[17:56] | Doug Scott’s name is going on that building. | 道格·斯科特的名字会出现在那栋大楼上 |
[17:58] | Just tell him you had to use his money | 告诉他你不得已把他的钱 |
[18:00] | for a malaria outbreak, Janet. | 用在了疟疾疫情上就好 珍妮特 |
[18:02] | I’m sure he’ll understand. | 我确信他会理解的 |
[18:14] | Harvey, we need to talk. | 哈维 我们得谈谈 |
[18:15] | Donna, I already told you | 唐娜 我告诉过你了 |
[18:17] | I didn’t wanna discuss anything about last night. | 我不想谈论昨晚的事 |
[18:19] | And I heard you loud and clear. | 我听得很清楚明白 |
[18:20] | I’m talking about the senior partner issue. | 我想说的是高级合伙人的事 |
[18:22] | And I said I didn’t wanna talk about that with you either. | 我说过那件事我也不想和你谈 |
[18:24] | Well, too bad. You’re going to. | 那太不巧了 你必须和我谈 |
[18:26] | Look, I know you have your reasons | 听着 我知道你有你的理由 |
[18:27] | for cutting me out of the process, | 不让我插手这件事 |
[18:28] | but while we’re waiting for you to do something, | 但就在我们等着你有所行动的同时 |
[18:30] | we’re losing out on candidates. | 我们已经在流失候选人了 |
[18:31] | We’re not losing anything. | 我们没有流失什么 |
[18:32] | No one’s going anywhere in the next day. | 接下来的一天没有人会走的 |
[18:33] | Kyle Clemente is. | 凯尔·克莱门特就会 |
[18:34] | Who the hell is Kyle Clemente? | 凯尔·克莱门特是哪根葱 |
[18:36] | He’s a top partner at Williams & Connolly, | 威廉-康纳利律师事务所的大合伙人 |
[18:37] | and he’s about to take an offer from Skadden. | 而他准备要跳槽去斯凯登了 |
[18:39] | And before you say no, | 你先别忙着拒绝 |
[18:41] | Louise was the one who told me | 是路易让我 |
[18:42] | to set up the interview in the first place. | 组织面试的 |
[18:43] | And he’s in the conference room right now. | 现在他就在会议室里 |
[18:46] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[18:48] | Here’s how I see this, Harvey. | 我是这么认为的 哈维 |
[18:49] | Either we go in there | 要么我们去会议室 |
[18:50] | and we interview a legitimate candidate, | 面试一位不错的候选人 |
[18:52] | or we go right now and we talk about | 要么我们现在就走 去谈谈 |
[18:54] | what you don’t wanna talk about, | 你不想谈的那件事 |
[18:56] | ’cause I’m not letting it get in the way | 因为我不能再让它 |
[18:57] | of me doing my job for another minute. | 妨碍我工作了 |
[19:00] | Okay, Donna, let’s get this over with. | 好吧 唐娜 那我们赶紧了结此事吧 |
[19:13] | – Harvey Specter. – Kyle Clemente. | -哈维·斯派克特 -凯尔·克莱门特 |
[19:14] | Nice to meet you, Kyle. | 很高兴见到你 凯尔 |
[19:15] | Donna says you got an offer from Skadden. | 唐娜说你已经收到斯凯登的橄榄枝了 |
[19:18] | It’s not official, but I am expecting one. | 还不是正式的 但八成没问题 |
[19:20] | But you are leaving your firm? | 但你确定要离开原来的律所吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, of course. I’m not happy in D.C., so– | 当然 我在华府过的不开心 所以… |
[19:25] | ‘Cause I’d hate to think that you love your firm | 因为我不忍心看到你热爱你的律所 |
[19:27] | and are committed to them and | 对你的律所全心全意 |
[19:29] | Donna here just set up the meeting to tease you away. | 而唐娜却组织了一场面试把你挖走 |
[19:32] | – Harvey. – Let him answer the question, Donna. | -哈维 -让他回答 唐娜 |
[19:35] | I wouldn’t be taking this meeting | 正是因为我别有所求 |
[19:36] | if I wasn’t looking for something more. | 我才会参加这次面试 |
[19:38] | Great, then you should know | 很好 那你要知道 |
[19:39] | you’d be coming in at senior partner level– | 你会以高级合伙人的身份入伙… |
[19:41] | Not so fast, Donna. | 别着急 唐娜 |
[19:42] | You’ll have to forgive my colleague, Kyle. | 原谅我的同事 凯尔 |
[19:45] | Sometimes she can be a little impulsive. | 有时候她有点冲动了 |
[19:48] | You’re saying I wouldn’t be coming in at senior partner level? | 你是说是我不能以高级合伙人的身份入伙 |
[19:51] | I’m saying that we’ve got a good thing going | 我的意思是我们律所的合伙人之间 |
[19:52] | with our partnership here, | 相处得很愉快 |
[19:53] | and I’d hate to mess it up with the wrong kind of person. | 我不愿意让错误的人来破坏它 |
[19:55] | And what kind of person is that? | 错误的人是指哪种人 |
[19:57] | I think what Harvey’s trying to say | 我觉得哈维的意思是 |
[19:59] | is sometimes he can’t handle it | 有时候他无法接受 |
[20:00] | when someone puts their own needs above his own, | 有人将自身的需求置于他的需求之上 |
[20:02] | and he wants to make sure you won’t do that. | 而他想确保你不会这么做 |
[20:04] | Oh, is that what I can’t handle? | 原来我不能接受这一点吗 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry, I thought I was here for a senior partner position. | 抱歉 我以为我是来应聘高级合伙人的 |
[20:09] | But if I’m not going to be pursuing my own agenda, | 但假如我不能达成我的目的 |
[20:11] | then what the hell am I doing here? | 那我来这里干什么 |
[20:13] | Excellent question, Kyle. Harvey? | 凯尔 好问题 哈维 |
[20:16] | I’ll tell you what you’re doing, Kyle. | 我告诉你你要干什么 凯尔 |
[20:18] | You’re gonna take that offer from Skadden, | 你要接受斯凯登的橄榄枝 |
[20:20] | because the truth is, | 因为事实是 |
[20:21] | I don’t think we’re actually looking for anyone at all. | 我不认为我们真的需要招人 |
[20:35] | Harvey, we’re gonna have that talk, | 哈维 我们要谈一谈 |
[20:37] | and we’re gonna have it right now. | 现在就谈 |
[20:38] | – Donna. – No. | -唐娜 -不 |
[20:39] | It is one thing to take it out on me, | 用我撒气是一回事 |
[20:41] | but what you did in that interview | 但你在面试上的所作所为 |
[20:42] | was horrible and selfish. | 很自私 很过分 |
[20:45] | Okay, you wanna talk about what happened? | 好吧 你想谈之前发生的事是吧 |
[20:46] | Let’s talk about what happened. | 那我们就谈谈 |
[20:48] | Because if anyone knows about selfish, it’s you. | 因为要说到自私的人 那人是你 |
[20:50] | You have some nerve saying that to me | 这么多年来我一直都把你置于自己之上 |
[20:52] | when you know I have put you over me for years. | 你居然还这么说我 |
[20:55] | I don’t care what you’ve done for years. | 我不在乎你这么多年做了什么 |
[20:56] | You knew I was seeing someone, and you did that to me anyway. | 你知道我有恋人 但你还是那么做了 |
[20:59] | I told you, Harvey. | 我告诉过你 哈维 |
[21:00] | – I needed to know. – Know what? | -我得知道 -知道什么 |
[21:02] | Our lines have been perfectly clear for a long time. | 这么久以来我们之间的界限都特别清晰 |
[21:06] | Our lines are as blurry as lines can get. | 我们之间的界限要多模糊就有多模糊 |
[21:11] | I’m the person that you call at 6:00 in the morning | 早上六点你打给的人是我 |
[21:15] | or at midnight when you need someone. | 半夜你需要人陪的时候 也是我陪着你 |
[21:17] | We smile, we drink, we flirt. | 我们微笑 喝酒 调情 |
[21:18] | That doesn’t mean I want more. | 那不意味着我想更进一步 |
[21:19] | Well, for the record, neither do I. | 郑重说明 我也不想 |
[21:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:23] | I didn’t feel anything when I kissed you, Harvey. | 我在亲你的时候没有任何感觉 哈维 |
[21:25] | Whatever I thought might be there, wasn’t. | 无论我以为可能会有什么 都没有 |
[21:28] | So you can relax if that’s what you’re worried about. | 所以你是担心这件事 那大可不必 |
[21:30] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 那并不是我所担心的 |
[21:32] | You messed with my relationship. | 你在破坏我的恋爱关系 |
[21:33] | And now I gotta keep a secret from Paula. | 现在我跟宝拉之间有了秘密 |
[21:37] | No you don’t. If it didn’t affect you, | 不 并不用 如果没有影响到你 |
[21:39] | then just go ahead and tell her. | 你直接告诉她就可以了 |
[21:39] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[21:45] | It did affect you, didn’t it? | 影响到你了 是吗 |
[21:46] | I’m human, Donna, what do you think it did to me? | 我是人 唐娜 你觉得会不会影响我 |
[21:50] | That’s not the same as feeling something. | 那和有感觉不是一回事 |
[21:52] | Don’t you get it? | 你难道还不明白吗 |
[21:53] | You made me the one thing I never wanted to be. | 你让我成了我最不想成为的那种人 |
[21:55] | It was a kiss, Harvey. | 只是个吻 哈维 |
[21:58] | We’ve done more than that. | 我们以前做过更多 |
[22:00] | Unless, of course, you haven’t told her that either. | 当然 除非那些你也没告诉她 |
[22:07] | Okay, you want my advice? | 好了 你想听听我的建议吗 |
[22:10] | Instead of being furious with me, | 与其对我大发雷霆 |
[22:11] | maybe you should think about why you haven’t | 不如好好想想你为什么 |
[22:12] | told Paula any of this. | 没有告诉宝拉 |
[22:14] | Well, I’m not interested in your advice, Donna. | 我对你的建议不感兴趣 唐娜 |
[22:18] | As far as I’m concerned, your judgment sucks. | 在我看来 你的判断力烂爆了 |
[22:30] | Don’t tell me you gotta work all night. | 别告诉我你一整晚都得工作 |
[22:33] | Yeah, it looks that way. | 是的 看起来是这样的 |
[22:34] | The other side on Samsung just hit us with a countersuit. | 三星的对手反诉了我们 |
[22:38] | I was hoping I could talk to you about a run-in | 我还想着能和你聊聊 |
[22:39] | I had with Alex. | 我和亚历克斯之间的争吵 |
[22:41] | Of course. What happened? | 当然可以 怎么了 |
[22:43] | Arctic made an offer. | 北极洲开了价 |
[22:45] | I turned it down, and they went over my head. | 我拒绝了 他们直接越过了我 |
[22:49] | And Alex didn’t have my back. | 亚历克斯并不支持我 |
[22:51] | So, he’s making you take it? | 所以他逼你接受了 |
[22:53] | No, he’s not. | 没有 |
[22:55] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[22:56] | He doesn’t trust my judgment. | 他不相信我的判断 |
[22:58] | Why did you turn it down? | 你为什么拒绝 |
[23:00] | Because I think something else is going on. | 因为我觉得这里面还有猫腻 |
[23:02] | – Like what? – I don’t know yet. | -比如 -我现在还不知道 |
[23:04] | But Alex is convinced that it’s more important | 但是亚历克斯坚信 |
[23:06] | to maintain the relationship | 维持关系比弄明白怎么回事 |
[23:07] | than to figure out what’s going on. | 要更重要 |
[23:11] | Look, Mike, I’m all for getting to the bottom of things, but… | 迈克 我完全赞成你寻根究底 但是… |
[23:14] | this isn’t Reform Corp. | 这不是改造公司 |
[23:15] | It’s a trucking company. | 是个卡车货运公司 |
[23:19] | They’re not killing people. | 他们又没有杀人 |
[23:20] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[23:21] | Then maybe Alex has a point. | 那么也许亚历克斯是对的 |
[23:24] | Wait, you’re saying he’s right | 等等 你是说他是对的 |
[23:26] | without having any knowledge of the facts. | 在不知道任何事实的情况下 |
[23:28] | You’re right, I don’t know the facts. | 你说得对 我是不知道事实 |
[23:29] | But I know you. | 但是我了解你 |
[23:31] | And not every case has more to it than meets the eye. | 不是所有案子都有隐情的 |
[23:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:38] | Nothing, it’s– | 没怎么… |
[23:40] | I asked you to work this case with me, | 我请你和我一起做这个案子 |
[23:42] | you said you were too busy, | 你说你很忙 |
[23:43] | and now you’re telling me not to trust my instincts? | 现在你又告诉我不要相信我的直觉 |
[23:45] | No, that’s not what I’m saying, | 不是 我不是那个意思 |
[23:46] | and you’re the one that brought this thing up. | 是你提起这件事的 |
[23:47] | Because I thought I’d get supported, | 因为我觉得我能在你这里得到支持 |
[23:49] | – not second-guessed. – Mike, I– | -而不是猜疑 -迈克 我… |
[23:50] | You know what, don’t worry about it. | 没事了 你不用管了 |
[23:51] | You got your own work to do. | 你有自己的工作要做 |
[23:52] | I’ll figure it out myself. | 我会自己搞定的 |
[24:03] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you | 我从来没见过 |
[24:04] | drinking by yourself before. | 你一个人喝酒 |
[24:06] | Well, I needed one. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[24:09] | Don’t tell me you couldn’t close Kyle Clemente. | 别告诉我你没搞定凯尔·克莱门特 |
[24:11] | It’s kinda hard to close someone | 在哈维进去五分钟就破坏了会面的情况下 |
[24:12] | when Harvey sabotages the interview five minutes in. | 搞定一个人有点难 |
[24:15] | – What? – He was pissed off, | -什么 -他很生气 |
[24:16] | he didn’t wanna be there, and he let Kyle know | 他不想参加会面 他从走进门的那一秒 |
[24:18] | the second he walked in the door. | 就向凯尔清楚传达了这个信息 |
[24:20] | You know what? It’s one thing not to take the interview, | 不去参加面试是一回事 |
[24:22] | but to tank it in front of your face? | 但是当着你的面搞砸就过分了 |
[24:23] | – No. – Louis, where are you going? | -不行 -路易 你要去哪 |
[24:25] | I’m gonna straighten Harvey out. | 我去找哈维算账 |
[24:26] | – You can’t do that. – Yes, I can. | -你不能那么做 -我能 |
[24:27] | I’m not gonna let him treat you like that. | 我不会让他那么对你的 |
[24:29] | Louis, something happened | 路易 我和哈维之间 |
[24:31] | between me and Harvey. | 发生了点事情 |
[24:32] | Oh, my God, you slept with him again? | 天 你又和他睡了吗 |
[24:34] | No. | 没 |
[24:36] | I kissed him. | 我亲了他 |
[24:39] | And he didn’t want me to, and we got in a fight. | 他并没有这个意思 我们吵了一架 |
[24:40] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[24:42] | He’s seeing Paula. How could you do that? | 他和宝拉好了 你怎么能那么做 |
[24:44] | I don’t know, Louis, I… | 我不知道 路易 我… |
[24:48] | I’d just been beaten up by Malik, | 我刚被马利克打击 |
[24:49] | and then Mike said something that got under my skin, | 迈克说了些触动了我的话 |
[24:52] | and then you came in and you told me | 然后你进来告诉我 |
[24:55] | the love of your life was slipping away, | 你此生挚爱和你渐行渐远 |
[24:57] | and you didn’t know if you should | 你不知道应不应该 |
[24:58] | say something to her or not. | 和她说点什么 |
[24:59] | Look, Donna, I’m as romantic as anyone, | 唐娜 我完全不反对浪漫 |
[25:02] | and I understand saying something, | 你想表白我也理解 |
[25:03] | but you kissed him. | 但接吻过分了 |
[25:05] | That’s crossing a line. | 那越界了 |
[25:07] | And you told me you slept with Sheila. | 你告诉我你和希拉睡了 |
[25:08] | Because she asked me to, and I couldn’t stop myself, | 那是她要求的 而我管不住我自己 |
[25:11] | and I’ve been feeling guilty about it ever since. | 从那之后我就一直很内疚 |
[25:14] | So you think I’m a horrible person? | 所以你觉得我是个糟糕的人 |
[25:15] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[25:17] | I’m saying that you made a mistake, | 我是说你犯了个错误 |
[25:19] | and you did something that you shouldn’t have done | 你对你关心的人 |
[25:21] | to someone you care about. | 做了一件不该做的事 |
[25:23] | And as someone who has a lot of experience | 作为一个在这方面 |
[25:25] | with things like that, I’m also saying | 经验丰富的人 我还要说 |
[25:27] | maybe you should just tell him you’re sorry. | 也许你应该和他道歉 |
[25:36] | Harvey, what a pleasant surprise. | 哈维 真是个意外的惊喜啊 |
[25:39] | I was just finishing up my notes for the night. | 我刚整理完今晚的笔记 |
[25:41] | Paula, I need to tell you something. | 宝拉 我有事要告诉你 |
[25:43] | Truth is, I should’ve told you the other night, | 事实是 我那晚就应该告诉你的 |
[25:45] | but I was afraid. | 但是我害怕了 |
[25:48] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 发生什么了 |
[25:50] | Donna kissed me. | 唐娜亲了我 |
[25:54] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | I walked in to talk to her | 我去和她说 |
[25:56] | about Jessica getting disbarred, | 杰西卡的执照被吊销的事 |
[25:58] | and before I knew it, she kissed me. | 在我回过神之前 她就亲了我 |
[26:02] | Let me see if I understand this. | 让我理一理 看看我理解的对不对 |
[26:04] | The night you came home and asked me to move in with you, | 你回家让我和你同居的那晚 |
[26:07] | you’d just kissed another woman? | 你刚亲了另一个女人 |
[26:09] | Well, that’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[26:10] | Well, that’s an interesting point of view, | 有意思 |
[26:12] | because it sounds to me like that’s exactly what happened. | 因为在我听来事实就是这样 |
[26:14] | Paula, listen to me. I didn’t invite it. | 宝拉 你听我说 不是我要这样的 |
[26:17] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有这么做 |
[26:18] | I didn’t even know how to handle it. | 我甚至都不知道该怎么办 |
[26:19] | Well, let me tell you how not to handle it. | 我告诉你不该怎么办吧 |
[26:21] | Don’t come home and give me some bullshit | 不要那样之后回家和我说什么 |
[26:23] | about wanting to move in with me, | 想和我同居的鬼话 |
[26:25] | and when I ask if something else is going on, | 当我问你是不是发生什么事的时候 |
[26:26] | – lie to my face. – Look, you didn’t ask me | -又当着我的面撒谎 -你没问我 |
[26:29] | if something else was going on. | 是不是发生什么事了 |
[26:30] | You asked me where this was coming from, | 你问我怎么突然想到了这个 |
[26:31] | and I told you the truth. | 我告诉你的是实话 |
[26:33] | And what truth is that? | 什么实话 |
[26:35] | You make the world go away. | 你让整个世界都变得不重要了 |
[26:36] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:39] | But what you meant was, | 但实际上你的意思是 |
[26:40] | I made you forget about your feelings for Donna. | 我让你忘了你对唐娜的感觉 |
[26:42] | I don’t have feelings for Donna. | 我对唐娜就没感觉 |
[26:44] | We’ve been through this. | 我们说过这个了 |
[26:45] | Of course you have feelings for each other. | 你们互相当然会有感觉 |
[26:48] | You’ve worked side-by-side for years. | 你们一起工作了这么多年 |
[26:49] | I’m surprised something like this hasn’t happened before. | 我倒是惊讶之前没发生过这样的事 |
[26:53] | – Paula, I messed up. – Yeah. | -宝拉 是我搞砸了 -没错 |
[26:55] | I should’ve told you the other night, and I didn’t. | 我那晚应该和你说的 而我没有 |
[26:58] | But why can’t it be that what happened made me understand | 但发生的事让我明白了 我想跟你在一起 |
[27:01] | – that I wanna be with you? – Well, it can, | -这样不行吗 -行 |
[27:03] | but it doesn’t sound to me like it did. | 但听着不是这么回事 |
[27:05] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[27:06] | You’re punishing me for what Donna did. | 你是在拿唐娜做的事惩罚我 |
[27:07] | Harvey, that’s what you’re not understanding. | 哈维 这就是你不明白的地方 |
[27:09] | What Donna did is far less important to me | 唐娜做了什么并不重要 |
[27:11] | than how you treated me after she did it. | 重要的是 之后你的所作所为 |
[27:26] | You got that issue of mine resolved? | 我的问题解决了吗 |
[27:27] | I sure did; your name’s about to go up | 当然 有一栋新大楼 |
[27:29] | on a brand-new building, | 将以你的名字命名 |
[27:31] | and now you’re gonna sign off on that restructuring. | 现在该签字重组了 |
[27:33] | Actually, Harvey, I’m not, | 哈维 我不签 |
[27:35] | ’cause I know what this whole thing is really about. | 我知道此事的真正目的 |
[27:38] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[27:39] | Getting Jessica Pearson paid. | 帮杰西卡·皮尔逊讨钱 |
[27:40] | And spare me the stock options bullshit, | 省了股票期权的胡话吧 |
[27:42] | because Louis Litt would slit his wrists | 因为路易·利特宁愿自杀 |
[27:44] | before he’d cut his own mother in on the profits. | 也不会愿让他妈分一杯羹 |
[27:46] | Let me guess– you want your name | 你想用自己的名字命名一栋大楼 |
[27:48] | on a building, and you want the money. | 还想要钱 |
[27:50] | No, Harvey. | 不 哈维 |
[27:51] | I want back in the game. | 我想重回律所 |
[27:53] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝对不行 |
[27:54] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[27:55] | Jessica’s name is about to come down in disgrace. | 杰西卡即将颜面扫地 |
[27:57] | What better way to replace it | 还有什么比 |
[27:58] | than with a former name partner riding to the rescue? | 前冠名合伙人拯救局面更好的呢 |
[28:01] | This isn’t a rescue, this is you sticking it to Jessica | 这不是拯救 是为了报复杰西卡 |
[28:03] | for taking your firm from you. | 因她抢走了你的律所 |
[28:05] | Well, you know what they say, Harvey. | 知道人们怎么说吗 哈维 |
[28:07] | Karma’s a bitch. | 恶报讨人厌 |
[28:09] | For that matter, so is Jessica. | 杰西卡也一样 |
[28:10] | You say that again, you’ll need a doctor, not a lawyer. | 再说一次 你就需要医生而不是律师了 |
[28:14] | Is that any way to treat your newest colleague? | 你就这么对待新同事吗 |
[28:17] | I don’t think you understand what’s going on here, Stanley. | 你看不清形势 斯坦利 |
[28:19] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[28:21] | This is a bill coming due, | 是一张到期的账单 |
[28:22] | and you’re gonna pay it in full. | 而你得付全款 |
[28:24] | Then sue me. | 那告我吧 |
[28:25] | Because I’m not signing that thing | 在我的名字上墙之前 |
[28:26] | until my name is up on your wall. | 我不会签字 |
[28:34] | You better have some good news for me. | 最好是好消息 |
[28:36] | I don’t, and I came to tell you in person | 不是 我亲自过来告诉你 |
[28:38] | – because I did the best I could. – I don’t believe this. | -我尽力了 -我不信 |
[28:40] | All you had to do was get a simple goddamn audit. | 你只需要申请一个简单的审计 |
[28:42] | I told you, it wasn’t simple. | 我说过 没这么简单 |
[28:44] | They were all there, they all heard Jessica Pearson | 杰西卡·皮尔逊亲口承认 |
[28:46] | admit that she knew about Mike Ross. | 她知道迈克·罗斯的事时他们都在场 |
[28:47] | What the hell difference does that make? | 这有什么区别 |
[28:48] | Because the only basis for an audit | 因为审计的唯一基础 |
[28:50] | involves questioning the integrity of the other members. | 包括质疑其他成员的诚信度 |
[28:52] | I did that, and now they’re looking into me. | 我这么做了 现在他们在查我 |
[28:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:56] | Yeah, shit is right. | 该死就对了 |
[28:57] | My life was about to get ruined. | 我的人生要毁了 |
[28:59] | The only way I could stop it was by resigning, | 唯一的办法就是辞职 |
[29:00] | which is what I did. | 所以我已经辞职了 |
[29:02] | If I find out this is your way of weaseling out of this– | 如果让我发现 你只是为了逃避… |
[29:04] | No, Louis, I tried to help you, and I couldn’t. | 不 路易 我想帮你 但我做不到 |
[29:06] | Destroying my marriage isn’t gonna | 破坏我的婚姻也无法 |
[29:08] | buy Jessica Pearson anymore time. | 帮杰西卡·皮尔逊争取更多时间 |
[29:09] | How much time do we have | 公布结果前 |
[29:10] | before they make the announcement? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[29:12] | You got 36 hours. | 三十六小时 |
[29:15] | Louis. | 路易 |
[29:25] | Hey, you busy? | 在忙吗 |
[29:27] | I’m just finishing up the paperwork for Quality Foods. | 在对优质食品的案子收尾 |
[29:30] | Finishing up? Mike, what do you mean? | 收尾 迈克 什么意思 |
[29:31] | I thought you said you were gonna keep digging. | 我以为你还要深挖 |
[29:32] | I mean, I heard what you said last night. | 你昨晚说的话我听进去了 |
[29:34] | So I called Arctic, held out the olive branch, | 所以我告诉北极洲 同意和解 |
[29:36] | and got them to come up another 8 million. | 让他们又加了八百万 |
[29:38] | Mike, don’t take it. | 迈克 别答应 |
[29:41] | You found something, didn’t you? | 你查到线索了 是不是 |
[29:46] | Think about this right now. | 现在想想 |
[29:48] | What’s in our freezer? | 我们冰箱里有什么 |
[29:50] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[29:54] | Two gourmet pizzas, four containers | 两块披萨 装着意面酱的 |
[29:56] | of pasta sauce… | 四个保鲜盒 |
[29:58] | Mint chip and coffee ice cream, | 薄荷咖啡冰淇淋 |
[30:01] | a bottle of Vodka, and that lasagna you made last week. | 一瓶伏特加 上周你做的千层面 |
[30:04] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[30:06] | Nothing behind those things? | 这些东西之外就没了吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:09] | I can’t tell you what I can’t see. | 我没法说出看不见的东西 |
[30:10] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[30:12] | The same goes for grocery stores. | 杂货店也是这个道理 |
[30:16] | If you don’t see it, you can’t buy it. | 你看不见 就没法买 |
[30:22] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[30:24] | “Act of God” my ass. | “天灾”个鬼 |
[30:26] | Mike, please tell me the settlement isn’t signed yet. | 迈克 和解书还没签吧 |
[30:28] | – It’s not. – Then you need to | -还没 -你赶紧 |
[30:29] | – get over there right now. – No. | -现在就过去 -不 |
[30:31] | We need to get over there right now. | 是我们赶紧过去 |
[30:40] | Mr. Burnham. | 伯纳姆先生 |
[30:42] | We have an offer for you. | 我们有一份提议 |
[30:43] | I thought we came to an agreement. | 不是已经谈好了吗 |
[30:45] | There’s been a little complication. | 事情有点变化 |
[30:47] | Well, you need to talk to my lawyer. | 找我律师说去吧 |
[30:48] | We don’t have to talk to anyone | 我们没必要找他 |
[30:49] | unless he’s in on your scam with you. | 除非他跟你是合谋欺诈 |
[30:52] | I don’t know anything about any scam. | 我不知道有什么欺诈 |
[30:54] | If you’d please excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[30:55] | So you don’t know why your truckers | 所以你不知道 为什么卡车司机 |
[30:57] | are destroying 20% of our product? | 毁坏了我们20%的货物 |
[30:59] | We’ve been through this. The spoilage occurs– | 我说过 毁坏发生在… |
[31:01] | Over the hottest regions of the country. | 全国最热的区域 |
[31:03] | Yes, we’ve heard your bullshit version. | 对 你的胡话我们都知道 |
[31:04] | Unfortunately, Department of Transportation records show | 遗憾的是 运输部的记录显示 |
[31:07] | a 20% loss in cargo by the time | 20%的货物损失 是在卡车 |
[31:09] | your trucks get to Ohio, | 到达俄亥俄州时发生的 |
[31:11] | where our competition | 正巧是我们 |
[31:12] | just happens to have its main plant. | 竞争对手的主要厂址 |
[31:14] | Where you ditch our goods, call it an Act of God, | 你在那儿丢了我们的货物 说是天灾 |
[31:17] | take a payoff, and then fill the empty space at a premium. | 收了钱 再用溢价填补空缺 |
[31:20] | Does that sound about right? | 是这么回事吧 |
[31:23] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[31:24] | I want you to call my client and tell them | 我想让你打给我客户 告诉他们 |
[31:26] | you still value the relationship with him. | 你仍看重与他的合作关系 |
[31:28] | You fix the freezers that were | 那些原本完好的冰箱 |
[31:29] | never really broken in the first place, | 都给我修好了 |
[31:31] | and then instead of his original offer of 90 million, | 再把最初九千万的和解 |
[31:35] | you’re gonna make it 120. | 变成一亿两千万 |
[31:36] | What if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[31:38] | Well, then I’m gonna call Sean Cahill at the SEC, | 那我就打给证监会的肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[31:40] | and then he investigates you for fraud. | 让他调查你们诈骗一事 |
[31:42] | And he’ll do it, because we actually do have | 他会查的 因为我们之间 |
[31:44] | a long-standing relationship. | 是长期合作关系 |
[31:49] | Harvey, we have a problem. | 哈维 有麻烦了 |
[31:51] | What is it, Louis? | 怎么了 路易 |
[31:52] | Seidel didn’t come through. | 赛德尔没成功 |
[31:53] | – We only have 36 hours. – Shit. | -只有三十六小时了 -该死 |
[31:56] | What’s going on in your end? What happened with Gordon? | 你这边怎么样 戈登怎么说 |
[31:58] | We had a deal and he changed it. | 本来说好了 他又变卦了 |
[31:59] | Changed it to what? | 变成什么了 |
[32:00] | He said he’d only sign off on the restructuring | 若不让他重新成为冠名合伙人 |
[32:03] | if we bring him back as name partner. | 他就不会签字重组 |
[32:05] | We have to figure out a way to get Jessica her money | 得想办法在不改变章程前提下 |
[32:07] | without changing the bylaws. | 帮杰西卡把钱拿回来 |
[32:08] | Well, there isn’t. | 没有办法 |
[32:09] | The second we cut her a check, | 一旦我们给她钱 |
[32:10] | we don’t have a leg to stand on in court. | 在法庭上我们根本站不住脚 |
[32:12] | It’s a one-way ticket to bankruptcy. | 会直接导致破产 |
[32:13] | Well, I’m not letting that son of a bitch | 我不会让那个混蛋回来这里 |
[32:15] | back into the house Jessica took from him. | 这是杰西卡从他手里夺走的律所 |
[32:20] | Wait a second. You just said it. | 等等 你刚说的 |
[32:22] | He doesn’t want back in the house. | 他不是想回律所 |
[32:23] | He just wants to get back at the woman who took it from him. | 只想报复从他手里抢走律所的女人 |
[32:26] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying Stanley Gordon | -你说什么 -斯坦利·戈登不缺钱 |
[32:27] | doesn’t need money, and he doesn’t want power. | 他也不想要掌权 |
[32:30] | He just wants the world to know | 他只想让大家知道 |
[32:31] | that Jessica’s name is dogshit. | 杰西卡的声望是狗屎 |
[32:32] | Whatever you’re about to say– | 不管你想说什么… |
[32:33] | Hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[32:35] | If we put out a public statement | 如果我们发表公开声明 |
[32:36] | that throws Jessica under the bus | 牺牲杰西卡 |
[32:38] | – and disavows her completely– – No way. | -完全否定她 -不行 |
[32:40] | Harvey, she fell on the sword for us already. | 哈维 她已经替我们挡了刀 |
[32:41] | And now you’re saying you wanna desecrate the body. | 现在你还要玷污她的名声 |
[32:43] | I am not saying that, and I hate this just as much as you. | 不是这个意思 我也不愿如此 |
[32:46] | But we do this, Jessica gets paid, | 但这么做 杰西卡能拿回钱 |
[32:49] | we are free and clear. | 我们也能度过难关 |
[32:50] | When we go back to Gordon with this kind of counter, | 如果我们这样回戈登 |
[32:52] | I guarantee you he will say yes. | 我保证他会答应 |
[32:55] | I’m not doing it. | 我不干 |
[33:01] | Harvey, we have about a day to get Jessica her money. | 哈维 我们只剩一天来帮杰西卡拿回钱了 |
[33:04] | What if I write it up, get Gordon to sign off, | 不然我先起草一份 让戈登同意 |
[33:06] | and ask Jessica if it’s okay? | 再问杰西卡是否同意 |
[33:09] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想干什么都可以 |
[33:10] | I’m not putting my name on that paper. | 但我不会签字的 |
[33:18] | I had a feeling you were up here. | 我就猜你在这里 |
[33:20] | Well, the reason I came up here was to be alone. | 我来这里就是想一个人待一会儿 |
[33:24] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[33:28] | You had a hard week. | 你这周遇到不少烦心事 |
[33:31] | You got blindsided by Stanley Gordon, | 斯坦利·戈登出尔反尔 |
[33:32] | and you also got blindsided by me. | 我也给了你一个不愉快的意外 |
[33:36] | Harvey, I crossed a line. | 哈维 我过分了 |
[33:38] | I put you in a horrible position with Paula, | 我让你在宝拉面前陷入了尴尬局面 |
[33:40] | and if it’s caused you any problems– | 如果这给你带来了麻烦 |
[33:41] | Of course it’s caused me problems. | 它当然给我带来了麻烦 |
[33:44] | I told her what happened two days after the fact. | 事情发生后两天我才告诉她这件事 |
[33:46] | How do you think that went over? | 你觉得结果如何 |
[33:49] | I think she must hate me. | 她肯定很恨我 |
[33:51] | She’s not worried about you. | 她不在乎你 |
[33:52] | You’re not the one she’s dating. | 和她约会的人不是你 |
[33:54] | No… | 没错 |
[33:57] | You are. | 是你 |
[33:59] | And I messed with your life. | 我扰乱了你的生活 |
[34:01] | And I made you think that you couldn’t trust my judgment. | 让你觉得你不能信任我的判断了 |
[34:05] | I’ve never heard you say that before. | 你以前从没说过这句话 |
[34:08] | I can’t go back and undo what happened, | 我无法回到过去改变我的行为 |
[34:10] | and even if I could, I don’t know what I’d do. | 就算能回去 我也不知道我会怎么做 |
[34:14] | But what I can do is tell you I’m sorry. | 我能做的 只有道歉 |
[34:20] | Yeah, well, like I said, | 我也说了 |
[34:21] | I’d like to be alone right now. | 我想一个人待一会儿 |
[34:37] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[34:39] | I do. | 有 |
[34:40] | I just got off the phone with Bruce Davis at Quality Foods. | 优质食品的布鲁斯·戴维斯给我来了电话 |
[34:43] | Said he couldn’t be happier with his new lawyer. | 说他对他的新律师十分满意 |
[34:46] | I’m glad to hear he’s satisfied. | 很高兴他很满意 |
[34:47] | Satisfied? Shit, the man was turning cartwheels. | 岂止满意 他简直高兴得要上天了 |
[34:51] | The next time you ask me to trust your gut, | 下次你让我相信你的直觉 |
[34:52] | I’m gonna listen. | 我一定信 |
[34:54] | Is that your way of saying you’re sorry? | 这是你道歉的方式吗 |
[34:56] | Too subtle? | 过于含蓄了吗 |
[34:58] | My mother used to tell me that all the time. | 我妈妈跟我说过很多次了 |
[35:00] | She’s dead to me now, just as an aside. | 顺便提一下 我已经不在乎她了 |
[35:04] | Look, I appreciate it, | 我很感激 |
[35:05] | but I’m not the one you should be listening to. | 但其实这件事不该归功于我 |
[35:08] | Rachel’s the one that figured out what Arctic was doing. | 是瑞秋发现了北极洲的小动作 |
[35:10] | I was ready to settle. | 我都打算和解了 |
[35:12] | You know, a lot of junior partners | 少有初级合伙人 |
[35:13] | wouldn’t be copping to that. | 能看到这一点 |
[35:14] | Well, a lot of junior partners | 初级合伙人结婚的 |
[35:15] | aren’t marrying up either. | 也不多 |
[35:18] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, | 我这话没有贬义 |
[35:21] | but she did okay too. | 她嫁得还是不错的 |
[35:24] | If you consider winning the lottery okay. | 如果赢乐透只算不错的话 |
[35:26] | You think maybe you’ve been hanging around Harvey too long? | 你有没有觉得自己在哈维身边过久了 |
[35:29] | You saying I’ve gone full douchebag? | 你是说我太混蛋了吗 |
[35:31] | Have a good night, Mike. | 晚安 迈克 |
[35:44] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[35:46] | No, I was just making sure that my memory | 不 我只是检查一下 |
[35:48] | is still as mind-bogglingly sharp as I like to think it is. | 我的记忆力是不是和我记忆中一样好 |
[35:52] | And? | 结果呢 |
[35:53] | Have to say, I’m pretty impressed with myself. | 必须得说 我再次对自己表示佩服 |
[35:55] | Not nearly as impressed as I am with you. | 绝对没我多 |
[36:03] | What made you do all that work for me? | 你为什么要为我花那么多心思 |
[36:05] | The same thing that made you decide to settle. | 和你决定和解的原因一样 |
[36:08] | I listened to what you had to say, | 我认真思考了你的话 |
[36:09] | and I thought that you’re the smartest person that I know, | 我觉得你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[36:11] | and if you have a gut feeling about something, | 如果你的直觉让你感觉到了异样 |
[36:14] | you’re usually right. | 一般你的判断都没错 |
[36:16] | And what if I told you | 那要是我说 |
[36:18] | that I had a gut feeling that you and I | 我的直觉告诉我 我们应该 |
[36:20] | should do this more often? | 多这么来几次呢 |
[36:22] | Make out in the kitchen? | 你是说在厨房亲热吗 |
[36:24] | I’d–yes, all over that. | 我觉得没问题 全力支持 |
[36:26] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[36:28] | Let’s do more cases together. | 我们增加一些合作办案的频率吧 |
[36:30] | – Mike. – Rachel, | -迈克 -瑞秋 |
[36:31] | we hardly get to see each other anymore. | 我们都没什么时间在一起了 |
[36:33] | If we could carve out a little bit of time at work, then– | 要是能从工作中腾一些时间 那… |
[36:36] | Then what? | 那什么 |
[36:38] | Nothing, I– | 没什么 我只是… |
[36:41] | I just miss you. | 只是想你了 |
[36:43] | If this is about making time together, | 如果是为了多一些二人时间 |
[36:46] | then why don’t we make time for what’s really important? | 那为什么不为更重要的事腾一些时间呢 |
[36:50] | – The wedding. – The wedding. | -婚礼 -婚礼 |
[36:53] | It’s gonna be here before we know it, | 婚礼很快就要办了 |
[36:54] | and we haven’t done anything we need to. | 但我们还什么都没准备 |
[36:58] | So, let’s stop putting it off. | 所以别再拖延了 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:04] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[37:17] | I need to ask you a question. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[37:20] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[37:22] | Alex thinks we should make Mike senior partner. | 亚历克斯认为我们该提迈克当高级合伙人 |
[37:26] | I thought you didn’t trust my judgment. | 你不是说不信任我的判断了吗 |
[37:28] | I’ve always trusted your judgment. | 我一直都很信任你的判断 |
[37:30] | That’s why I promoted you. | 所以我才给你升职 |
[37:37] | – No. – Donna– | -不 -唐娜 |
[37:38] | I know, Harvey. | 我知道 哈维 |
[37:41] | I know all the reasons to do it. | 我理解这么做的理由 |
[37:42] | I know everything he brings to the table. | 我也知道他的能力 |
[37:45] | Then why not? | 那为什么不支持 |
[37:46] | You made him a lawyer before he was ready. | 上次他没准备好你就让他当了律师 |
[37:48] | Don’t make him a senior partner before he’s ready. | 这次别再不做准备就提他当高级合伙人了 |
[37:50] | It won’t help him, | 对他没有好处 |
[37:52] | and it won’t help us. | 对我们也没有 |
[37:54] | How do you know he’s not ready? | 你怎么知道他没准备好 |
[37:56] | Because I do, | 我就是知道 |
[37:58] | and I know it’s a hard thing to hear, | 我也知道你不愿意听这个话 |
[37:59] | but if we can’t tell each other hard truths, | 但如果我们不能坦诚相待 |
[38:01] | then what are we doing? | 那还有什么意义 |
[38:06] | Then I guess I have something to tell you too. | 那我也有话要跟你说 |
[38:10] | What you said is true. | 你说的没错 |
[38:12] | I call you, I joke around with you, | 我总联系你 跟你开玩笑 |
[38:15] | I ask for your advice, and I’ve done it for a long time. | 问你要建议 一直如此 |
[38:19] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[38:22] | I’m saying you’ve put me first for years, | 我的意思是一直以来你都把我放在前面 |
[38:24] | and if I can’t recognize the truth in that, | 如果连这点我都看不到 |
[38:27] | then what are we doing? | 那还有什么意义 |
[38:30] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[38:31] | You’re not the one who needs to be saying thank you. | 该说谢谢的人是我 |
[38:35] | Is it okay if we hug? | 拥抱一下合适吗 |
[38:40] | Always. | 永远合适 |
[38:58] | Let me guess: you went to Gordon, you got him to agree. | 我猜猜 你去找了戈登 他同意了 |
[39:01] | – I did. – What about Jessica? | -是的 -杰西卡呢 |
[39:04] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[39:05] | She said it’s your call. | 她说你决定 |
[39:07] | She’ll accept whatever you say. | 你怎么决定她都支持 |
[39:11] | Harvey, we don’t have any time left. | 哈维 我们没时间了 |
[39:15] | Write it up. I’ll sign it. | 起草吧 我签字 |
[39:19] | You want me to call Jessica and tell her? | 要我打给杰西卡通知她吗 |
[39:21] | No, I’ll call her… | 不 我来打 |
[39:24] | Because if we can’t tell each other the hard truths, | 因为要是我们不能坦诚相待 |
[39:26] | then what are we doing? | 那还有什么意义 |
[39:31] | In that case… | 既然如此 |
[39:35] | I have it right here. | 我已经起草好了 |
[39:41] | So you want me to say about her | 你想让我站出来 |
[39:42] | what we should be saying about me. | 用本该指责我的话去指责她 |
[39:46] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[39:49] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[40:00] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[40:01] | the New York State Board of Ethics | 纽约职业道德委员会 |
[40:02] | voted to disbar Jessica Pearson. | 吊销了杰西卡·皮尔森的律师执照 |
[40:05] | As the firm’s Managing Partner, | 作为律所的经营合伙人 |
[40:07] | I completely support this decision. | 我完全支持这一决定 |
[40:09] | Jessica Pearson’s conduct | 杰西卡·皮尔森的作为 |
[40:10] | was not only selfish and unethical, | 不但自私 而且不道德 |
[40:13] | it was also reckless. | 更不要说十分鲁莽 |
[40:14] | For that reason, effective immediately, | 因此 以下决议即刻生效 |
[40:17] | the name Jessica Pearson will no longer | 杰西卡·皮尔森 |
[40:19] | be associated in any way with our firm. | 与本律所再无任何瓜葛 |
[40:21] | With the removal of this name, | 希望除名 |
[40:23] | I look forward to bringing this disgraceful chapter | 能让律所这 |
[40:25] | of our firm’s history to a close. | 耻辱的一章告终 |
[40:41] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[40:43] | Paula, the other night, | 宝拉 那天 |
[40:46] | when you said that you were surprised | 当你说你很惊讶 |
[40:47] | that nothing had ever happened between me and Donna before, | 我和唐娜从来没发生过什么时 |
[40:51] | I should’ve said something, but I didn’t, | 我就应该告诉你 但我没有开口 |
[40:53] | because I was afraid. | 因为我很害怕 |
[40:56] | It was years ago, | 很多年前 |
[40:57] | and it was only one time, | 只发生过一次 |
[41:00] | but Donna and I slept together. | 但我和唐娜发生过关系 |
[41:09] | Say something. | 别只是沉默 |