时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The second we cut her a check, | 一旦我们给她钱 |
[00:03] | we don’t have a leg to stand on in court. | 在法庭上我们根本站不住脚 |
[00:04] | It’s a one-way ticket to bankruptcy. | 会直接导致破产 |
[00:06] | Well, I’m not letting that son of a bitch | 我不会让那个混蛋回来这里 |
[00:07] | back into the house Jessica took from him. | 这是杰西卡从他手里夺走的律所 |
[00:09] | Wait a second, Stanley Gordon just wants the world to know | 等等 斯坦利·戈登只想让世界知道 |
[00:11] | that Jessica’s name is dogshit. | 杰西卡的声望是狗屎 |
[00:12] | If we put out a public statement | 如果我们发表公开声明 |
[00:14] | that throws Jessica under the bus | 牺牲杰西卡 |
[00:15] | No way. | 不行 |
[00:16] | But we do this, Jessica gets paid, | 但这么做 杰西卡能拿回钱 |
[00:18] | we are free and clear. | 我们也能度过难关 |
[00:19] | I want your body one last time | 我想在结婚前 |
[00:21] | before I walk down that aisle. | 再和你做一次 |
[00:22] | Sheila’s getting married, | 希拉要结婚了 |
[00:24] | and she wants to have one last fling. | 她想再和我睡一次 |
[00:26] | Whatever you decide, | 不管你怎么决定 |
[00:27] | it’s not going to change how I feel about you. | 都不会改变我对你的看法 |
[00:29] | You knew I was seeing someone, | 你知道我有恋人 |
[00:31] | and you did that to me anyway. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[00:32] | If it didn’t affect you, | 如果对你没影响 |
[00:33] | then just go ahead and tell her you didn’t do anything. | 那就直接告诉她你什么都没干 |
[00:35] | Don’t you get it? | 你不懂吗 |
[00:36] | You made me the one thing I never wanted to be. | 你让我成了我最讨厌的人 |
[00:38] | It was a kiss, Harvey! | 只是个吻 哈维 |
[00:40] | We’ve done more than that. | 我们做的可不止这一点 |
[00:42] | Unless, of course, you haven’t told her that, either? | 当然 除非之前的你也没告诉她 |
[00:44] | The other night, when you said that you were surprised | 那天你说你很惊讶 |
[00:46] | that nothing had ever happened between me and Donna before, | 这么多年我和唐娜都没发生什么 |
[00:49] | I should’ve said something. | 我就该说出来的 |
[00:51] | It was years ago, and it was only one time, | 很多年前 只有一次 |
[00:53] | but Donna and I slept together. | 但我和唐娜睡过 |
[00:56] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[01:05] | – Say something, please, Paula. – Okay. | -说点什么 拜托 宝拉 -好 |
[01:07] | You want me to say something? | 你要我说点什么 |
[01:08] | This is the second time | 你我这么多次交流 |
[01:09] | that you haven’t told me the full truth | 这已经是你第二次 |
[01:11] | in as many conversations. | 对我有所隐瞒 |
[01:13] | That’s not fair, and you know it. | 这话不公平 你知道的 |
[01:14] | No, you are not the one who should be deciding | 不 现在不是由你来决定 |
[01:16] | what is fair and what’s not fair right now. | 你我之间公平与否的时候 |
[01:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[01:19] | It means that you want me to yell at you | 意思是你希望我冲着你声嘶力竭 |
[01:20] | so that you can get past this. | 这样你才能心安理得 |
[01:22] | Well, I’m not past it, | 但我不能释怀 |
[01:24] | and right now, what I need is some time to myself. | 我现在需要一个人静一静 |
[01:25] | Paula, please. | 别这样 宝拉 |
[01:26] | No. If you can’t put my need to process | 不 如果你只顾着自己心安理得 |
[01:28] | over your need to feel okay about yourself… | 而不能设身处地考虑我的感受 |
[01:31] | then I’m afraid we’ll never get past this. | 那我们永远迈不过去这道坎 |
[01:35] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么心不在焉的 |
[01:36] | Put your goddamn weight into the punches. | 把心收回来认真出拳 |
[01:38] | Let’s go. | 再来 |
[01:42] | I said hit me like you mean it. | 我说让你认真和我打 |
[01:55] | That good enough for you? | 这样够认真了吧 |
[02:09] | Louis, this is your safe place. | 路易 这是你的庇护所 |
[02:12] | You feel dirty, | 你感到污秽 |
[02:13] | but soon, your mind and your body | 但不久你的身心就会 |
[02:16] | will be as pure as snow. | 如雪花般纯洁 |
[02:19] | Let the mud wash away your troubles | 随着泥浆进入你的毛孔 |
[02:22] | as it enters your pores. | 它将洗去你的烦恼 |
[02:24] | It is not an intrusion. | 这不是一种侵入 |
[02:26] | It is a cleansing, wonderful– | 这是一种清洁而美妙的 |
[02:29] | God damn it, Ricardo. | 见鬼 李嘉图 |
[02:29] | I told you to not interrupt me– | 我都说了别打扰我 |
[02:32] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[02:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:35] | Louis, ever since the other night, | 路易 那晚以后 |
[02:36] | I’ve been wrestling with whether i made the right decision. | 我一直在纠结自己是否做了正确的选择 |
[02:38] | So have I, | 我也是 |
[02:39] | but I don’t– I don’t think that– | 但是 我不认为 |
[02:40] | Then we’re in agreement, | 咱们果然心有灵犀 |
[02:42] | which means we can do it | 那我们何不继续昨日重来 |
[02:43] | again and again | 重来 重来 |
[02:47] | – and again–Ah! – Oh, mommy. | -重来 -妈妈呀 |
[02:50] | And again. | 再重来 |
[02:52] | – And ag– – Wait a second. | -再 -稍等一下 |
[02:52] | Wait a second, wait a second, Sheila. | 稍等一下 稍等一下 希拉 |
[02:54] | I need to know. Does this mean | 我必须问清楚 你的意思是 |
[02:55] | you’re not marrying your fiancé? | 你没和未婚夫结婚 |
[02:57] | No, it doesn’t. | 暂时还没 |
[02:58] | The wedding’s next week. | 婚礼是下周 |
[02:59] | Sheila, listen to me. | 听我说 希拉 |
[03:03] | That night | 那一夜 |
[03:05] | was one of the greatest nights of my entire life, | 是我人生中最美好的夜晚之一 |
[03:07] | but the next morning was one of the worst. | 但第二天清晨却是最糟糕之一 |
[03:10] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[03:12] | I just–I can’t. | 我实在不能 |
[03:15] | Louis, | 路易 |
[03:17] | I know you better than you know yourself, | 我比你自己更了解你 |
[03:20] | and I know it’s only a matter of time | 对你而言 改变想法 |
[03:22] | before you change your mind. | 不过是时间问题 |
[03:25] | So I’m going to give you a couple of days, | 所以我会给你几天时间 |
[03:28] | and then I’m going to contact you on this. | 然后用这个联系你 |
[03:31] | It’s a burner phone, | 这是一部一次性手机 |
[03:33] | and it’s completely untraceable, | 可以完全地采花无痕 |
[03:35] | so when I call, | 所以等我打给你时 |
[03:37] | – you better be ready. – Yeah? | -你最好蓄势待发 -明白 |
[03:39] | And when I say “Ready,” | 所谓的蓄势待发 |
[03:40] | what I mean is… | 我指的是 |
[03:43] | No, no, no, no, no… | 别 别 别 别 别 |
[03:46] | Chubby Checker. | 尺寸丈量女神 |
[03:49] | Atta boy. | 乖小子 |
[03:58] | Shit. That’s twice now. | 见鬼 两次了 |
[04:06] | – Jessica. – Good morning, Harvey. | -杰西卡 -早上好 哈维 |
[04:09] | I take it you saw the press release. | 我想你应该看了那份新闻稿 |
[04:10] | I did. | 是的 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry that it had to be that harsh. | 抱歉 我必须措辞严厉 |
[04:14] | It’s okay, Harvey. | 没问题 哈维 |
[04:16] | We both know it was the only way i was going to get my money | 我们都知道只有这样才能拿回我的钱 |
[04:19] | and let you keep the firm. | 同时让你保住律所 |
[04:20] | But now, I need something from you. | 但现在我有其他事有求于你 |
[04:22] | – Anything. – I need | -赴汤蹈火 -我需要 |
[04:24] | $2 million of that money | 把那笔钱中的两百万美元 |
[04:25] | in an untraceable account. | 转入一个不可追踪账户 |
[04:28] | Jessica, the threshold for putting money like that | 杰西卡 这种不可追踪账户的上限 |
[04:31] | into an account is $10,000. | 只有一万美元 |
[04:33] | I’m not keen on making this happen without knowing why. | 我不知道缘由的话是不会冒险的 |
[04:35] | Well, I’m not telling you why, | 我不会告诉你缘由 |
[04:37] | but what you’re really asking | 但你想问的其实是 |
[04:38] | is am I trying to break the law? | 我这么做是否违法 |
[04:40] | – Are you? – No. | -那答案呢 -没有 |
[04:42] | I’ll declare it when I’m finished with it. | 事情结束后我会公之于众 |
[04:44] | You have my word on that. | 你可以相信我 |
[04:45] | Well, if we get caught doing this | 但如果在你公开之前 |
[04:47] | before you declare it, it is breaking the law, | 我们东窗事发 那就是违法了 |
[04:49] | so why can’t you tell me what it’s for? | 所以你为什么不干脆告诉我你的目的 |
[04:52] | Because you don’t need to know, | 因为你没必要知道 |
[04:53] | and I shouldn’t have to tell you what it’s for, | 我也没必要告诉你其中缘由 |
[04:55] | because the reason you’re getting me | 因为你之所以 |
[04:57] | that money in the first place | 要帮我要钱 |
[04:58] | is that I saved your ass not once, | 是因为我救了你的小命 |
[05:00] | but twice, | 而且是两次 |
[05:01] | so you’re either gonna do this | 所以你要么爽快办事 |
[05:02] | or you’re not. | 要么拒绝 |
[05:04] | Which is it? | 给我个答复 |
[05:08] | I’ll get it done. | 我这就去办 |
[05:14] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:17] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:20] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:24] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:27] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:30] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:34] | *All right* | *好了* |
[05:35] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* 10311 | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[05:41] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[05:51] | Ah, great, then I’ll see you in an hour. | 好极了 一个小时后见 |
[05:53] | I–I really appreciate you making the time. | 我十分感激你能百忙中抽空 |
[05:55] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[05:56] | Louis, I need to talk to you. | 路易 我有事和你说 |
[05:58] | What is it, Harvey? | 什么事 哈维 |
[05:59] | Because I don’t have a lot of excess emotional bandwidth right now. | 因为我现在没有多余的情感分给你 |
[06:01] | I don’t give a shit about your emotional bandwidth, Louis. | 我根本不在乎你有多少情感 路易 |
[06:04] | This is about Jessica’s money. | 这事关杰西卡的钱 |
[06:05] | Then that’s easy. After our letter, | 那就很简单了 我们去信后 |
[06:06] | we have the green light to give her whatever we want. | 我们想给她多少就可以给她多少 |
[06:08] | Got it? Good. | 明白吗 很好 |
[06:08] | – Now, if you don’t mind– – Louis, | -现在 如果你不介意… -路易 |
[06:09] | this is not about how much we’re giving her. | 这不是我们要给她多少的问题 |
[06:11] | It’s about how we’re giving it to her. | 而且我们要怎么给她的问题 |
[06:15] | She wants $2 million of her payout | 她想要其中两百万美元 |
[06:17] | in an untraceable account. | 汇入无法追踪的账户 |
[06:18] | Jesus Christ. And you agreed to that? | 我的天 而你竟然同意了 |
[06:20] | Of course I did, and if she’d asked you, | 当然同意了 如果她问的是你 |
[06:22] | you’d have done the same thing. | 你也会这样做的 |
[06:23] | No, I wouldn’t have, | 不 我不会的 |
[06:24] | because the reason she’d do that | 因为她那样做 |
[06:25] | is to avoid paying taxes, | 是为了逃税 |
[06:27] | and I don’t want to be a party to it. | 而我不想参与这种事 |
[06:28] | Louis, she gave me her word | 路易 她向我保证 |
[06:29] | she’s not doing anything illegal, | 她没有做任何违法的事情 |
[06:31] | so calm down and just | 所以你冷静一下 |
[06:33] | – tell me how we can do this. – Fine. | -告诉我应该怎么做吧 -好吧 |
[06:34] | The only way to pay her like that | 能付给她这些钱的唯一方法 |
[06:36] | is by using money that hasn’t hit our accounts yet. | 是利用还没转入我们账户的款项 |
[06:38] | So you’re saying we need to find a client | 所以你的意思是我们要找到一个 |
[06:40] | who owes us the amount we’re paying her? | 欠我们的钱足够付给杰西卡的客户 |
[06:42] | No, that is not what I’m saying. | 不 我不只是这个意思 |
[06:43] | We also need to make sure that that client | 我们还要确保这个客户 |
[06:45] | is on board with redirecting that money | 同意把这笔钱重新定向给 |
[06:46] | to an untraceable account, | 一个无法追踪的账户 |
[06:48] | and I don’t have any clients that fit that description, | 而我没有任何符合这种描述的客户 |
[06:50] | and neither does anyone else at this firm. | 这家事务所的任何一个人都没有 |
[06:52] | Louis, we need to figure something out. | 路易 我们得想个办法出来 |
[06:53] | Well, I’m sorry, Harvey. There’s no figuring it out | 抱歉 哈维 除非你能变出来个神奇客户 |
[06:55] | unless you got some magical client up your sleeve, | 否则就没办法了 |
[06:57] | so you can tell Jessica, or I can, | 所以我们中的一个人要告诉杰西卡 |
[06:59] | but either way, we can’t do it. | 但不管是谁告诉她 我们都办不到 |
[07:01] | Now if that’s all, | 如果就这些事的话 |
[07:02] | I have an appointment I need to get to. | 我还有个约会要赴 |
[07:15] | Hey yourself. | 你才好 |
[07:16] | You can have a seat, or did you come all this way | 你要坐下吗 还是说你大老远过来 |
[07:17] | to turn down my offer of breakfast? | 就是为了拒绝和我一起吃早饭 |
[07:18] | Well, if I’d realized you were serious about buying, | 要是我知道你说请客是认真的 |
[07:20] | I wouldn’t have had that giant bowl | 我今早就不吃那一大碗 |
[07:22] | of Captain Crunch this morning. | “船长奇趣脆”了 |
[07:23] | What’s going on? You sounded serious. | 怎么了 你这语气好严肃 |
[07:25] | I am. | 我确实很严肃 |
[07:30] | Clinic has a case against Hudson Mills? | 诊所要起诉哈德逊磨坊 |
[07:32] | Well, to be more precise, | 准确地说 |
[07:34] | I have a case | 是我有个案子 |
[07:35] | against Hudson Mills. | 要起诉哈德逊磨坊 |
[07:36] | I represent Feed the Heart food bank. | 我代理养心食物银行 |
[07:38] | I remember them. | 我记得他们 |
[07:39] | Well, do you remember, for the last five years, | 那你记不记得 在过去五年间 |
[07:40] | Hudson Mills sold them a protein pack at cost? | 哈德逊磨坊按成本价卖给他们一种蛋白包 |
[07:42] | Sure do. $2 a unit. | 当然 每单元2美元 |
[07:44] | Well, last month, Hudson Mills jacked their prices, | 上个月 哈德逊磨坊提高了价格 |
[07:47] | and the food bank can’t afford | 食物银行只能承担成本价 |
[07:48] | more than cost. | 负担不起更多 |
[07:51] | Oliver, Hudson Mills isn’t my client. | 奥利佛 哈德逊磨坊不是我的客户 |
[07:52] | But it’s your firm’s client, | 但它是你公司的客户 |
[07:54] | – and you’re a junior partner. – That doesn’t mean that I– | -而你是初级合伙人 -那不代表… |
[07:56] | Mike, I’m filing suit against them, | 迈克 我要对他们提起诉讼 |
[07:57] | whether you’re on the other side or not. | 无论你是不是站在另一方 |
[07:58] | I called you because I don’t want to go around in circles | 我给你打电话是因为我不想跟另一个人 |
[08:01] | with someone else. | 绕圈子 |
[08:02] | So you want me to elbow my way in | 那么你想让我挤出条路来 |
[08:03] | and rescue the food bank? | 救食物银行一把 |
[08:04] | That is a direct conflict of interest. | 那可是直接利益冲突 |
[08:06] | No, no one needs rescuing. | 不 没人需要被拯救 |
[08:08] | We just need a fair price. | 我们只是需要公平定价 |
[08:10] | Please, Mike. All I’m asking you to do | 拜托 迈克 我只是想让你 |
[08:11] | is go in there, turn on your charm, | 去那边发挥你的魅力 |
[08:13] | save all of us a lot of trouble. | 让我们彼此都省去很多麻烦 |
[08:16] | All right, I might be able | 好吧 我大概能 |
[08:18] | to convince them to agree to a lower price, | 让他们把价格设低一点 |
[08:20] | but I can’t promise you they’re gonna go back to the original one. | 但我不能保证他们会回到原来的定价 |
[08:22] | Every little bit helps, Mike, | 有一点算一点 迈克 |
[08:23] | and I appreciate you helping out a friend. | 我很感激你帮朋友这个忙 |
[08:30] | Louis, you’re very quiet. What’s on your mind? | 路易 你很安静 你在想什么 |
[08:33] | What makes you think something’s on my mind? | 你为什么会觉得我在想事情 |
[08:34] | Because when you’re quiet, | 因为你不爱说话的时候 |
[08:35] | it usually indicates | 通常就表示 |
[08:36] | you’re scared to confront an issue, | 你在逃避某个问题 |
[08:38] | but this is why we are here. So talk to me. | 但直面问题就是我们见面的原因 说吧 |
[08:41] | Well, it’s hard to talk when it’s so hot in here. | 这里太热了 根本说不出话 |
[08:43] | I mean, Jesus, it’s like a goddamn oven. | 天啊 这就像蒸笼一样 |
[08:44] | Louis, it’s 63 degrees. | 路易 室温才17度 |
[08:47] | Stop hiding and just tell me. | 别逃避了 和我说吧 |
[08:49] | Sheila dipped her hands in my mud. | 希拉把手伸进了我的浴泥里 |
[08:54] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[08:57] | And… what did you say | 那么…她试图再次 |
[09:00] | when she attempted to seduce you again? | 勾引你的时候 你说了什么 |
[09:02] | I told her how the last time made me feel, | 我跟她说了上次之后我的感受 |
[09:03] | and I wouldn’t do that to myself again. | 而且我不会再让自己经受那种事了 |
[09:05] | Because you understood | 因为你明白 |
[09:05] | there’s no future with this woman. | 你和她没有未来 |
[09:07] | I did, but what if I said | 我明白 但如果我说 |
[09:08] | that I don’t give a shit about the future? | 我根本不在乎未来呢 |
[09:11] | I care about right now. | 我只在乎当下 |
[09:12] | I’d say that you’re once again becoming drawn to a woman | 我会说 这是你第二次被一个 |
[09:15] | who cannot properly love you back. | 不能恰当回报你感情的女人所吸引 |
[09:17] | Back up the truck, Sigmund. | 我们已经谈过这件事了 弗洛伊德 |
[09:18] | Where’s that coming from? | 何出此言 |
[09:21] | Louis, | 路易 |
[09:23] | something happened to you | 你身上发生过某件事 |
[09:25] | that makes you feel you don’t deserve a woman | 使得你觉得自己配不上 |
[09:27] | who is 100% available, | 一个能全心投入你的女人 |
[09:29] | and I would like to figure out what it was. | 而我想知道那是什么事 |
[09:31] | It doesn’t matter what it was, | 那是什么并不重要 |
[09:33] | because true love is for fairy tales, | 因为真爱只存在于童话故事中 |
[09:34] | and it sure as shit isn’t for me. | 而童话不属于我 |
[09:36] | Then I am afraid you are doomed | 那我恐怕你注定要 |
[09:37] | to keep repeating your pattern | 一再重复你的这个模式 |
[09:39] | of becoming involved | 爱上一个个 |
[09:41] | with unavailable women. | 得不到的女人 |
[09:45] | Well, you know what, Stan? | 我告诉你 斯坦 |
[09:47] | Instead of wasting my time | 与其在这里浪费时间 |
[09:48] | dwelling on why I go after unavailable women, | 想我为什么追求一个不可能的女人 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna use my time | 不如花时间 |
[09:51] | making sure that Sheila Amanda Sazs | 确保希拉·阿曼达·塞兹 |
[09:53] | is available to me, 100%. | 百分之百属于我 |
[10:01] | Harvey, can I talk to you about something? | 哈维 能和你聊聊吗 |
[10:02] | What do you need, Donna? | 怎么了 唐娜 |
[10:03] | I overheard you and Louis | 我无意中听到你和路易 |
[10:04] | arguing about Jessica’s money. | 因为给杰西卡钱的事争吵 |
[10:06] | Well, if you’re here to tell me | 如果你是来告诉我 |
[10:07] | that you agree with him– | 你同意他的看法… |
[10:08] | I’m here to tell you it’s time to see Vic. | 我是来告诉你是时候去见维克了 |
[10:11] | – No. – Harvey, | -不 -哈维 |
[10:12] | I know you feel like you owe him | 我知道你觉得因为你父亲 |
[10:14] | – because of your father. – I do owe him. | -你欠他的 -我的确欠他 |
[10:16] | And you’ve paid him back | 你已经还了 |
[10:17] | by doing millions in work off the books. | 你在帐外给他做了那么多事 |
[10:19] | Even if I went to him, | 即使我去找他 |
[10:20] | he doesn’t have the money, Donna. | 他也没钱 唐娜 |
[10:21] | Driscoll Records does, and you know it. | 德里斯科尔唱片有 你知道的 |
[10:23] | You always said Driscoll was dying to buy out his catalog. | 你总是说德里斯科尔特别想买他的作品 |
[10:26] | This way, Jessica gets her money | 这样的话 杰西卡得到她的钱 |
[10:28] | and he can retire without ever having | 而他也可以退休 |
[10:29] | to worry about money again. | 不再需要担心钱的问题 |
[10:30] | And what do you think happens | 你觉得这样做的话 |
[10:31] | to my dad’s music once he does? | 会对我父亲的音乐造成什么 |
[10:33] | I’ll tell you what happens. | 我来告诉你 |
[10:34] | It sits in a vault and it collects dust | 会待在仓库里吃灰 |
[10:35] | and no one ever hears it again. | 再也不会有人听的到了 |
[10:38] | Harvey, I know you’re trying to protect | 哈维 我知道你想保护 |
[10:39] | your father’s legacy, | 你父亲的遗产 |
[10:42] | but you promised Jessica you’d look after hers, too. | 但是你向杰西卡保证你也会对得起她 |
[10:45] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[10:46] | I didn’t think I’d be choosing between the two. | 但我没想过我要在这两者之间做选择 |
[10:50] | You’re not. | 不是的 |
[10:52] | You’re just doing what’s right. | 你只是在做正确的事 |
[10:55] | Okay, Donna, I’ll go see him. | 好 唐娜 我会去见他的 |
[10:58] | And before you do, | 在你去之前 |
[10:59] | remember that conversation we had | 记得咱们谈过的 |
[11:01] | about Mike not being ready? | 迈克还没有准备的事好吗 |
[11:03] | I just found out about something he did, | 我刚刚发现了他做的一件事 |
[11:05] | and I think you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[11:10] | Harvey, hey, what’s going on? | 哈维 怎么了 |
[11:11] | Don’t give me that. | 别来这套 |
[11:12] | Did you go to Tom Perkins | 你去找汤姆·珀金斯 |
[11:13] | and convince him to take a haircut on his deal? | 劝他在交易上降价了 |
[11:16] | Yes, I did. Why, is that a problem? | 是的 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[11:18] | I don’t have a problem with you doing it. | 你这么做我没什么问题 |
[11:19] | I have a problem with you not disclosing | 但我对你没有说 |
[11:21] | that the opposing counsel is Oliver Grady. | 对方律师是奥利佛·格雷迪有问题 |
[11:23] | – Harvey… – And, for that matter, | -哈维 -而且 |
[11:24] | not clearing it with me | 在你从别的律师那里要客户 |
[11:25] | before you took a client from another associate. | 却没有知会我 |
[11:27] | It’s not another associate, Harvey. | 不是别的律师 哈维 |
[11:29] | I’m a junior partner, | 我是初级合伙人 |
[11:30] | and as far as I’m concerned, I did us all a favor. | 在我看来 我是帮了我们一个大忙 |
[11:33] | You want to walk me through that? | 能给我理理这个逻辑吗 |
[11:34] | I’d be happy to. | 乐意之至 |
[11:35] | If Oliver sues us, | 如果奥利佛告我们 |
[11:36] | it’s not good for the clinic, | 对诊所不好 |
[11:37] | it’s not good for our client, | 对我们的客户不好 |
[11:38] | and it’s sure as hell not good for us. | 对我们也必然不好 |
[11:40] | This way, | 这样 |
[11:41] | we land where we would have landed, | 我们不留下任何麻烦 |
[11:42] | without all the trouble. | 解决了这件事 |
[11:43] | And what, exactly, is your plan | 如果事情没有如你所说的发展 |
[11:45] | if it doesn’t work out how you say? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[11:47] | If Tom Perkins finds out that you didn’t tell him | 如果汤姆·珀金斯发现我们没告诉他 |
[11:50] | that Oliver’s your best friend | 奥利佛是你最好的朋友 |
[11:51] | and he comes after us for malpractice? | 告我们渎职呢 |
[11:53] | – It’s not gonna happen. – How do you know? | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[11:54] | Because I trust Oliver, and he trusts me. | 因为我信任奥利佛 他也信我 |
[11:56] | And I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy, | 我以前还相信牙仙子呢 |
[11:57] | and then I grew up. | 后来我长大了 |
[11:58] | This isn’t the Tooth Fairy, Harvey. | 这不是牙仙子 哈维 |
[12:00] | It’s a human being who I trust. | 这是我信任的人 |
[12:02] | If you can’t see the difference, | 如果你看不出有什么差别的话 |
[12:03] | I don’t know what I can do for you. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[12:05] | Well, you better be right, | 你最好是对的 |
[12:06] | because the last time you involved that kid, | 因为你上次和那孩子搅和在一起的时候 |
[12:08] | he almost tore us apart. | 他几乎把我们搞垮 |
[12:19] | What is it, Gretchen? | 怎么了 格蕾琴 |
[12:21] | If you wanted to do some digging, Louis, | 如果你想挖什么东西 路易 |
[12:23] | I could’ve brought you a shovel. | 我可以给你带个铲子 |
[12:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:26] | Why the hell did you set up meetings | 你为什么约见了 |
[12:28] | with Jerry the Gambler, Holly Cromwell, | 赌徒杰里 霍莉·科伦维尔 |
[12:30] | and… A private detective named Vanessa? | 还有一个叫凡妮莎的私家侦探 |
[12:33] | They’re doing some work for me, | 他们给我工作 |
[12:34] | and you don’t need to know about it. | 你不需要知道是什么 |
[12:35] | When that work involves | 什么时候那工作包含了 |
[12:36] | blackmailing that Sazs woman’s fiancé, | 敲诈那个叫塞兹的女人的未婚夫 |
[12:38] | I make it my business to know about it. | 知道这是怎么回事是我的责任 |
[12:40] | Nobody’s blackmailing anyone. | 谁也没敲诈谁 |
[12:41] | Cut the bullshit, Louis. | 别鬼扯了 路易 |
[12:43] | You’re hiring these people to get dirt on that man | 你雇这些人搜集那家伙的丑事 |
[12:45] | so you can sabotage his marriage. | 这样你就可以破坏他的婚姻了 |
[12:47] | So what if I am? | 如果我就是要这么做呢 |
[12:47] | If you wanted to destroy | 如果你想破坏 |
[12:49] | that woman’s marriage, | 那个女人的婚姻 |
[12:50] | you could just tell that fool | 你只需要告诉那傻子 |
[12:51] | you’ve been planting in his garden. | 他头顶被你绿出了一片草原就行了 |
[12:52] | What? | 什么 |
[12:54] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:55] | I got a $1,100 minibar bill | 我收到了卡莱尔酒店 |
[12:56] | from the Carlyle Hotel, | 1100的迷你吧账单 |
[12:58] | and two plus two equals… | 结合起来想想… |
[13:00] | something I’d rather not picture. | 就是一个我不想想象的画面 |
[13:01] | Well, you know what? It doesn’t matter, | 你知道吗 无所谓 |
[13:03] | because I’m never gonna tell him about it. | 因为我不会告诉他的 |
[13:04] | – Why not? – Because. | -为什么 -因为 |
[13:06] | It’s one thing for me to make him look bad in her eyes, | 毁掉他在她心目中的形象是一回事 |
[13:09] | but I could never make her look bad in his. | 但是我不会毁掉她在他心中的形象 |
[13:10] | Louis, if you feel that way about her, | 路易 如果你是这么想的 |
[13:12] | why don’t you just tell her? | 为什么不这么告诉她呢 |
[13:16] | What if she says no? | 如果她拒绝呢 |
[13:18] | Then you got your answer. | 那你就得到答案了 |
[13:21] | In the meantime, I’m canceling these meetings. | 同时 我去把这些会面都取消了 |
[13:46] | Louis! | 路易 |
[13:47] | What a pleasure to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:48] | Thank you, Mr. Goldfarb. | 谢谢你 戈德法布 |
[13:50] | It’s a pleasure to see both of you. | 很荣幸见到你们两位 |
[13:52] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[13:54] | Sorry, I didn’t bring anything for you, Mr. G. | 抱歉 我没带什么给你 戈先生 |
[13:56] | Well, if you need any ideas, | 如果你需要我的建议的话 |
[13:57] | those new Trans Ams are pretty spiffy. | 那些庞蒂亚克挺时髦的 |
[14:00] | That’s hilarious. | 很搞笑 |
[14:01] | Everyone knows only jerks drive fast cars. | 每个人都知道只有笨蛋才会开快车 |
[14:03] | So what are the big plans tonight? | 所以今天晚上有什么大计划吗 |
[14:05] | Wait for it: | 听好了 |
[14:06] | The Scarsdale Repertory Company’s performing “Uncle Vanya.” | 卡斯代尔剧团正在上演”万尼亚舅舅” |
[14:09] | That sounds thrilling. | 听起来很刺激 |
[14:11] | Don’t tell Mitzy. I want to– – | 别告诉明蒂 我想… |
[14:12] | Don’t tell me what? | 别告诉我什么 |
[14:34] | Oh, my God… | 我的天呐 |
[14:42] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[14:44] | You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. | 你是世界上最漂亮的女孩 |
[14:46] | And you’re the best boyfriend in the world. | 你是世界上最棒的男朋友 |
[14:49] | Have her home by 11:00, tiger. | 11点前送她回来 小老虎 |
[14:51] | I’ll do you one better, Mr. G. | 我能做得更好 戈先生 |
[14:52] | I’ll have her home by 10:30. | 我10点半以前送她回家 |
[14:59] | Excuse me. I’m looking for | 不好意思 我在找 |
[15:00] | the best jazz producer in New York City. | 纽约城最好的爵士制作人 |
[15:02] | Do you have any idea where I might find him? | 你知道在哪能找到他吗 |
[15:05] | Not a clue, kid, | 不知道 孩子 |
[15:06] | but I can pretend to be him | 但是我可以 |
[15:08] | until you track that asshole down. | 在你找到那混蛋前假装是他 |
[15:14] | You got my note, huh? | 你收到我留的讯息了是吗 |
[15:15] | That I sent you last month? | 我上个月发给你的 |
[15:17] | The one about the two stations on the West Coast | 西海岸有两个电台 |
[15:20] | playing my dad’s music? | 放我爸的音乐吗 |
[15:21] | And Chicago. | 还有芝加哥 |
[15:23] | I’ll never stop fighting for him, Harvey, | 我永远都不会停止为他而战的 哈维 |
[15:24] | even though he’s gone. | 即使他不在了 |
[15:27] | Thanks, Vic. | 谢了 维克 |
[15:30] | I asked you to come here | 我请你来这 |
[15:32] | because I wanted to thank you | 是因为我想 |
[15:34] | for helping out, getting me that loan, | 谢谢你的帮忙 帮我搞定那笔借款 |
[15:36] | but then I got your bill. | 但之后我收到你的账单 |
[15:37] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[15:39] | it is hard for me to say, man, | 对于我来说很难张口 孩子 |
[15:40] | but I don’t have the money | 但是我没钱来 |
[15:41] | to pay you for your work. | 支付你的工作 |
[15:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:43] | You just got a loan for $2 million. | 你刚收回了200万 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, that was for working capital. | 是啊 但那是流动资本 |
[15:47] | Then you should have put a line item | 那你应该立出一个单项 |
[15:49] | in for your legal bills. | 来支付你的法律费用 |
[15:50] | Once I put those hours down, it’s out of my hands. | 一旦我写下那些时间 就不归我管了 |
[15:53] | Don’t put them down. | 那就别写 |
[15:54] | You want me to commit fraud? | 你想让我犯诈骗罪吗 |
[15:57] | No. | 不 |
[15:58] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[15:59] | I want you to make a side tab | 我想让你把为我工作的费用 |
[16:01] | for any work you do for me. | 另立项目 |
[16:02] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我很擅长 |
[16:03] | How exactly do I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[16:05] | Call Ricky Thompsen at Driscoll. | 给德里斯科尔的里奇·汤普森打电话 |
[16:06] | He offers me $20 million every year | 单单为我的收藏 |
[16:08] | for my library alone. | 他就提出每年给我两千万 |
[16:09] | Then I’d say | 我想 |
[16:10] | it’s time to take him up on his offer. | 是时候接受他的提议了 |
[16:12] | If I sell, nobody | 如果我卖的话 |
[16:14] | gets to hear your father’s records ever again. | 没人能再听到你父亲的唱片了 |
[16:19] | Vic, if you’re playing me… | 维克 如果你玩我… |
[16:21] | If you think I’d use my history with your father | 如果你觉得我利用和你父亲的历史 |
[16:23] | to manipulate you, | 来操纵你 |
[16:24] | then I might as well call Thompsen right now, | 那我可能现在就该给汤普森打电话了 |
[16:26] | because if you can’t appreciate | 因为如果你不感谢 |
[16:29] | what I’m fighting to preserve here, | 我在这里奋斗而保存的东西 |
[16:30] | then nobody can. | 那就没人会了 |
[16:34] | Okay, Vic, I’ll put you on a side tab. | 好 维克 我会这么做的 |
[16:43] | Still working around the clock, I see. | 还在夜以继日的工作 |
[16:48] | If it isn’t the man in the million-dollar suit. | 如果不是穿着价值百万的西装的人的话 |
[16:50] | I know why you’re here, | 我知道你为什么来这 |
[16:51] | and I don’t have your money, Harvey. | 我没钱 哈维 |
[16:53] | You have it and you know it. | 你有 你也知道 |
[16:54] | Don’t you have enough? | 难道你拥有的不够吗 |
[16:56] | You got to come here, squeeze an old man? | 你还要来这 压榨一个老头 |
[16:57] | Oh, don’t give me that shit. | 别来这套 |
[16:59] | I’ve been carrying you for ten years, | 我帮了你10年了 |
[17:00] | and I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[17:01] | Harvey, what in the hell is going on here? | 哈维 到底怎么了 |
[17:03] | What’s going on is you once came to me for a favor, | 你来找我帮忙 |
[17:06] | and I let it slide, | 我听之任之了 |
[17:07] | and now I’m coming to you for a favor. | 现在我来找你帮我一个忙 |
[17:09] | What do you mean, “A favor”? | 什么”忙” |
[17:10] | I mean, you’re not just gonna sell your company. | 你不仅要卖了你的公司 |
[17:12] | You’re gonna pay me the money that you owe me, | 你还要支付你欠我的钱 |
[17:14] | you’re gonna send it to a numbered account, | 把这些钱转到一个银行编号账户 |
[17:15] | and you’re never gonna tell anyone. | 谁都别告诉 |
[17:17] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理理 |
[17:18] | You’re not just asking me to sell my company, | 你不仅仅要求我卖掉公司 |
[17:20] | but you’re asking me to cross | 还要求我 |
[17:22] | some kind of line while I do it? | 在我做这件事的时候越界 |
[17:24] | Just like you made me cross the line | 就像你让我 |
[17:25] | when you needed me to keep your bills | 十年来你需要我越界 |
[17:27] | off the books for ten years. | 不收取你的费用那样 |
[17:29] | But I did it so that I could keep fighting the good fight. | 但我这么做是为了能继续为好的事物而战 |
[17:32] | Is that what this is about, Harvey? | 你让我这么做也是这个原因吗 哈维 |
[17:33] | If you need to ask me that | 这么多年的交情 你居然 |
[17:34] | after all these years, | 还问我这个问题 |
[17:37] | keep your money and keep your company. | 那留着你的钱和你的公司吧 |
[17:39] | Uh, hey, hey, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[17:41] | Come on, son. | 别这样 孩子 |
[17:46] | I’ll sell. | 我卖 |
[17:49] | I’ll sell. | 我卖 |
[18:00] | I never heard back from you. | 我一直没收到你的回复 |
[18:02] | Did you get the number I sent? | 你收到我发你的报价了吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I did, and I’m sorry, Mike, | 收到了 但很抱歉 迈克 |
[18:04] | – but it’s not good enough. – Not good enough? | -但还不够 -还不够 |
[18:06] | Oliver, you asked me to go to bat for you, | 奥利佛 你找我帮忙 |
[18:07] | and I did. What’s the problem? | 我也帮了 还有什么问题 |
[18:09] | The problem is I wanted the original price, | 问题是我想要原先的那个价格 |
[18:10] | and you didn’t come through. | 但你没谈下来 |
[18:12] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[18:13] | This is 70% of the way there, and when I told you | 已经给你拿到七成了 而且我跟你说过的 |
[18:15] | we might not get all the way there, | 我们不一定能都谈得下来 |
[18:16] | you said every little bit helps. | 那时候你说 能谈一点是一点 |
[18:17] | Well, a guy I know once told me | 但是有人曾经告诉过我 |
[18:19] | when an offer comes in this easy, | 当协议来得太容易的时候 |
[18:20] | there’s more than meets the eye. | 里面肯定有猫腻 |
[18:21] | I don’t believe this. | 真是搞笑 |
[18:22] | You’re the one that came to me asking for a favor. | 是你来求我帮忙的 |
[18:24] | Like you came to me on the prison case? | 就像之前监狱那件案子你来求我一样 |
[18:27] | And when I got a deal, | 我谈成一笔协议 |
[18:28] | you convinced my client to reject it? | 你却让我的客户不要接受 |
[18:30] | So that’s what this is about. | 所以是这么回事 |
[18:31] | This has nothing to do with Hudson Mills or the food bank. | 跟哈德逊磨坊或者食物银行没有关系 |
[18:33] | You know how many clients at the clinic | 你知道诊所里有多少客户 |
[18:35] | have asked Nathan to remove me from their cases, Mike? | 跟内森说不要我负责他们的案子吗 迈克 |
[18:37] | – No, I had no idea. – Oh, you didn’t, | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[18:38] | because you never cared to ask, | 因为你从来也没想问过 |
[18:39] | and I need this win to get things back on track. | 我需要这场胜利来让事情回到正轨 |
[18:41] | Oliver, I understand why you think this is a good idea, | 奥利佛 我理解你为什么这么决定 |
[18:43] | but it’s not, | 但你错了 |
[18:45] | so if you know what’s good for you, | 所以如果你知道什么才是为你好 |
[18:46] | you will accept this number and be done with it. | 你就接受这个数 别再生事了 |
[18:48] | Sorry, Mike, but I’m not taking your advice on this one. | 抱歉迈克 但这次我不能听你的了 |
[18:54] | You’re deposing my client? | 你是要赶走我的客户吗 |
[18:56] | I sure as hell am. | 当然 |
[19:00] | You knew it was gonna go this way, didn’t you? | 你知道事情会变成这样 是不是 |
[19:02] | I knew if you didn’t come back, | 我只知道如果你不回来 |
[19:03] | giving me what I asked for, | 不把我要的给我 |
[19:04] | this was how it was gonna go, | 这就是事情的走向 |
[19:06] | so if you’ll excuse me, | 现在请原谅 |
[19:07] | I have a deposition to prepare for, | 我还有一段证词要准备 |
[19:09] | and so do you. | 你也是 |
[19:24] | You want a pad thai or green curry? | 你是想吃炒米粉还是绿咖喱 |
[19:27] | Oh, that depends. | 看情况 |
[19:29] | You ordering from the place that delivers here, | 你下单是送到这里 |
[19:31] | or the one near our place? | 还是送到家里 |
[19:32] | And if you’re asking me that question, | 那既然你这么问了 |
[19:34] | it means you’re working late. | 就说明你要加班了 |
[19:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:39] | Working on this case | 查案子 |
[19:40] | with Hudson Mills against the clinic. | 哈德逊磨坊对法律诊所 |
[19:42] | Going against the clinic? Why didn’t you tell me that? | 和法律诊所打官司 你怎么没告诉过我 |
[19:44] | Well, because I didn’t think there was anything to tell. | 因为我觉得没有什么好说的 |
[19:49] | Oliver’s on the other side, | 奥利佛是对方律师 |
[19:50] | and he asked me to help broker a deal. | 拜托我帮他周旋一个协议 |
[19:52] | And let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[19:53] | things aren’t going | 事情并没有 |
[19:54] | quite as smoothly as you thought they would. | 像你想象的那么顺利 |
[19:56] | Ah, no, they blew up in my face, | 没有 完全把我卷进来了 |
[19:58] | and if I don’t smack him down, | 如果我不给他一个教训 |
[20:00] | Harvey is gonna rip me a new one, | 哈维就会来教训我了 |
[20:01] | because he warned me that Oliver was gonna try | 因为他提醒过我奥利佛 |
[20:03] | and pull some shit like this. | 会搞这种事情的 |
[20:06] | You say that like you’re a little bit proud of Oliver. | 怎么感觉好像你有点为奥利佛骄傲啊 |
[20:10] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[20:11] | He came to me with an arrangement, | 我们本来都说好了的 |
[20:12] | and then he completely changed the deal. | 但是他后来全盘推翻了协议 |
[20:16] | He pulled a me. | 他完全用了我那招 |
[20:17] | And now you have to pull a Harvey | 所以现在你要像哈维那样 |
[20:19] | and not let him get away with it. | 让他吃不了兜着走了 |
[20:20] | – Exactly. – Okay. | -正是 -好的 |
[20:22] | So what I meant was | 我的意思是 |
[20:23] | we’re gonna order from the place that delivers here, | 那我们就点那家从这里送的外卖吧 |
[20:24] | because I am gonna help you | 因为我要帮你 |
[20:25] | kick that Mike Ross wannabe’s ass | 好好教训一下那个 |
[20:27] | six ways to Sunday. | 妄想成为迈克·罗斯的人 |
[20:28] | Wow, I love it when you talk like that. | 我真是爱死你用这种语气说话 |
[20:30] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | Now hand me the file | 把文件给我 |
[20:32] | and order me a Kick Wannabe’s Ass, | 然后给我点一个教训傻子的套餐 |
[20:33] | number seven. | 七号套餐 |
[20:37] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在这 |
[20:38] | I need you to coordinate with Louis | 我需要你去和路易协调 |
[20:40] | and set up a numbered account. | 建一个账号 |
[20:41] | Vic agreed to everything. | 维克什么都同意了 |
[20:42] | – I know. – How do you know? | -我知道了 -你怎么知道的 |
[20:44] | Because Driscoll sent over the contract. | 因为德里斯科尔把合同寄过来了 |
[20:46] | – What is it? – Harvey, before you see it– | -这是什么 -哈维 在你看之前 |
[20:48] | Just give it to me, Donna. | 给我就行了 唐娜 |
[20:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[20:55] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你觉得我准备怎么做 |
[20:57] | I gave my word. | 我承诺过的 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna get him his fu–ing money. | 我要帮他拿到那笔该死的钱 |
[21:05] | Sheila, I need to talk to you. | 希拉 我得和你谈谈 |
[21:07] | Louis, you’re here. | 路易 你来了 |
[21:08] | I haven’t even called the burn phone yet. | 我都还没有联系一次性手机呢 |
[21:12] | I’ve got 15 minutes. | 我有15分钟 |
[21:13] | There’s a supply closet on the third floor. | 三楼有个储物柜 |
[21:16] | The closet can wait. | 让储物柜等一等 |
[21:18] | Sheila, I want you to leave your fiancé. | 希拉 我希望你离开你的未婚夫 |
[21:19] | – Louis– – Hear me out. | -路易 -听我说完 |
[21:21] | You obviously still feel something for me. | 你明明还对我有感觉 |
[21:23] | You haven’t walked down the aisle yet. | 你也还没有正式结婚 |
[21:25] | There’s still time to call this off | 现在叫停还来得及 |
[21:27] | so we can be together. | 我们还能在一起 |
[21:28] | I know you believe what you’re saying, | 我知道你明白你在说什么 |
[21:30] | but we want different things. | 但我们要的不一样 |
[21:33] | You want a family. | 你想要个家 |
[21:34] | But Sheila, I can change what I want | 但是希拉 我可以改 |
[21:36] | if it means being with you. | 只要能跟你在一起 |
[21:37] | No, you can’t, Louis. | 不 你改不了的 路易 |
[21:40] | You broke my heart once before. | 你已经伤过我一次了 |
[21:43] | I will not give it to you to shatter again. | 我不会给你机会再伤我一次 |
[21:46] | Well, what about your fiancé? | 那你的未婚夫呢 |
[21:47] | What about what that would do to him? | 如果他知道了这件事呢 |
[21:48] | He doesn’t ever have to find out. | 他没有必要知道 |
[21:51] | I’m sorry, Sheila. | 抱歉希拉 |
[21:54] | I can’t be a bad boy. | 我做不了坏男孩 |
[21:56] | It’s not in my nature. | 天性如此 |
[22:00] | Well, if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意了 |
[22:01] | you know how to find me. | 你知道去哪里找我 |
[22:01] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[22:05] | In fact… | 其实… |
[22:08] | I think it’s best if you don’t call me again. | 我觉得你最好不要再打给我了 |
[22:27] | Dr. Lipschitz, it’s me. | 利普希茨医生 是我 |
[22:30] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:32] | I’m ready to talk about what happened. | 我准备好谈谈发生什么事了 |
[22:41] | Hey, Louis. Do you have a second? | 路易 你有空吗 |
[22:44] | No, Esther. | 没有 艾斯特 |
[22:44] | And if you’re here to apologize | 如果你是来道歉的 |
[22:45] | for you and Tricia Vandermeer | 为你和特丽莎·范德米尔 |
[22:46] | saying I was losing my hair, | 说我已经开始脱发的事 |
[22:48] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[22:49] | It’s not about that, Louis. | 不是因为那件事 路易 |
[22:51] | I wanted to ask how things are going with Mitzy Goldfarb. | 我想问你和明蒂·戈德法布最近怎么样 |
[22:54] | Things are amazing. Why do you ask? | 超棒的 怎么问起这个 |
[22:56] | I wouldn’t be a very good sister | 如果不告诉你我最近听到的传言 |
[22:57] | if I didn’t tell you about a rumor that I heard. | 那我就不是个好妹妹了 |
[22:59] | What rumor? | 什么传言 |
[23:00] | That Mitzy’s been seeing Drake Johnson | 说明蒂背着你 |
[23:02] | behind your back. | 在和德雷克·约翰逊约会 |
[23:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[23:04] | Drake the Snake? | 毒蛇德雷克吗 |
[23:05] | I don’t even know why they call him that. | 我都不知道他们为什么要这么叫他 |
[23:06] | He doesn’t look anything like a snake. | 他长得不像蛇啊 |
[23:08] | What on Earth would Mitzy want with him? | 明蒂怎么会和他搞上的 |
[23:10] | I don’t know, Louis. I just know what I heard. | 我不知道 路易 只是听说 |
[23:12] | Well, did you hear from either of them? | 那你是听他们两个谁说的 |
[23:13] | – No. – Then it’s hearsay and inadmissible, | -都不是 -那就是道听途说 不可信 |
[23:15] | and I move to strike it from the record… | 我提出动议打破这一传言 |
[23:16] | Louis, what is wrong with you? | 路易 你有病吧 |
[23:18] | Okay? This isn’t some meeting | 这不是什么 |
[23:19] | of your Future Lawyers of America club. | 你跟美国准律师协会的会议 |
[23:21] | I’m your sister. I’m looking out for you. | 我是你妹妹 我在担心你 |
[23:23] | Bullshit you are! | 担心个鬼 |
[23:24] | You can’t stand to see me happy. | 你根本就是见不得我高兴 |
[23:26] | And for your information, it’s Future Lawyers of the World. | 而且 是世界准律师协会 |
[23:28] | Okay, Mr. Future Lawyer, | 好的 准律师先生 |
[23:30] | if you really don’t believe me, | 如果你真的不信我 |
[23:31] | you can come see it for yourself. | 你可以自己过来看 |
[23:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:33] | It means Bobby Sabatini’s | 鲍比·萨巴蒂 |
[23:34] | having a party tomorrow night, | 明晚要开派对 |
[23:35] | and I bet you a million dollars | 我跟你打包票 |
[23:36] | Mitzy’s going with Drake. | 明蒂会和德雷克一起去 |
[23:38] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[23:39] | Mitzy and her girlfriends are washing their hair | 明蒂要和她的闺蜜试一种新的洗发水 |
[23:41] | with a new shampoo they got from Europe. | 她们从欧洲搞来的 |
[23:44] | Okay, Louis, | 好的 路易 |
[23:45] | you tell yourself whatever you want, | 随你怎么想吧 |
[23:47] | but if I were you, I’d want to know the truth. | 但如果我是你 我会想知道真相 |
[23:55] | – Can I help you? – That depends | -有什么可以帮你吗 -看情况 |
[23:57] | are you the guy that sent back my offer | 你是之前那个驳回我的提议 |
[23:58] | at half the price we set in stone | 把我们已经谈好的价格 |
[24:00] | a decade ago? | 打回一半的人吗 |
[24:01] | You must be Harvey Specter. | 你一定是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I am, and I don’t know who you are, but… | 我是 虽然我不知道你是谁 但是… |
[24:06] | My client has had a handshake deal from Driscoll | 我的客户和德里斯科尔 在你上中学时 |
[24:09] | since you were in middle school. | 就已经有口头约定了 |
[24:10] | You gonna make jokes that I have pimples, too? | 你也要笑我有痘痘吗 |
[24:12] | This isn’t a joke, | 这不是玩笑 |
[24:13] | and you’re lucky I’m coming to you, | 而且你很走运我是先来找的你 |
[24:14] | because I tell Ricky Thompsen that you’re pulling this shit– | 因为我告诉里奇·汤普森是你在搞事情 |
[24:17] | Ricky Thompsen doesn’t work here anymore. | 里奇·汤普森已经不在这里工作了 |
[24:19] | He got fired because | 他因为天天 |
[24:20] | he spent too much on nostalgic bullshit. | 念叨过去被开除了 |
[24:22] | Listen to me. Ricky may be gone, | 听我说 里奇可能离开了 |
[24:23] | but you still have other bosses, | 但你还有别的老板 |
[24:25] | and they want this music, | 他们想要这个音乐 |
[24:26] | or you wouldn’t have made an offer. | 不然你也不会提这个交易 |
[24:27] | – I’m done with this. – Well, I don’t need Ricky | -我受够了 -我不用里奇 |
[24:29] | to march into your CEO’s office | 也能走进你们CEO的办公室 |
[24:31] | and tell him I’m gonna gift this collection | 告诉他我要把这个系列 |
[24:33] | to Sony for $15 million, | 送给索尼换一千五百万 |
[24:35] | and you’re the guy who lost it after everyone knows he had it. | 大家就都知道你开始拿到了后来又搞砸了 |
[24:39] | I’ll match the $15 million, | 我可以出一千五百万 |
[24:42] | but that’s the best I can do. | 但我能出的就这么多了 |
[24:43] | I’m telling you, this music isn’t worth what it used to be, | 我告诉你 这个音乐现在没有以前值钱了 |
[24:46] | and you go into my CEO’s office, | 就算你去我CEO的办公室找他 |
[24:48] | he’ll tell you the same thing. | 他跟你说的也一样 |
[24:52] | Okay, let’s get down to it. | 好的 那我们开始吧 |
[24:54] | My client’s a busy man. | 我的客户很忙 |
[24:55] | And I offered your food bank a fair deal, | 我给了食物银行一个很好的协议 |
[24:57] | so I really don’t see what there is to discuss. | 所以我不知道还有什么可讨论的 |
[24:58] | This won’t take long. | 不会花很久的 |
[24:59] | I just want to clarify your company’s contract | 我只是想澄清一下 |
[25:01] | – with Feed the Heart– – There is no contract. | -贵司和养心的合同 -我们没有合同 |
[25:03] | Those protein packs fall under the definition | 那些蛋白质包并未达到 |
[25:05] | of a charitable contribution. | 慈善捐助的标准 |
[25:06] | Call it whatever you want. | 随便你怎么说 |
[25:07] | They supplied those packs for five years, | 那种产品他们供货供了5年 |
[25:09] | and that makes it a contract. | 这已经构成合同了 |
[25:10] | I beg to differ. | 我可不同意 |
[25:11] | A contract requires consideration, | 合同需要深思熟虑 |
[25:14] | and our client got nothing. | 但我们的客户没有 |
[25:15] | And if it’s all the same to you, I’d like to hear | 如果你觉得可以的话 我希望听到 |
[25:16] | – your client say that. – Then I will. | -你的客户亲口说 -那我会的 |
[25:18] | I got a box of T-shirts and some rubber bracelets. | 我有一箱T恤和几根手环 |
[25:21] | I didn’t ask for them, I never used them, | 我没要过 没用过 |
[25:22] | and I’d be happy to send them back. | 而且很愿意把它们送回去 |
[25:24] | And I’m not building my case on T-shirts and bracelets. | 我不是把诉讼建立在T恤和手环之上的 |
[25:26] | Then what in God’s name are you building it on? | 你到底在以什么建立诉讼 |
[25:28] | I’m building it on a commercial your client made | 我建立诉讼的基础是你的客户和我的客户 |
[25:31] | advertising their relationship with my client. | 曾经做过一档表明合作关系的广告 |
[25:33] | Our client never produced any commercial like that. | 我们的客户从没拍过这种广告 |
[25:36] | How about the one that played in Des Moines | 去年七月在得梅因播过的那个 |
[25:37] | in July of last year? | 广告呢 |
[25:38] | Ring a bell, Mr. Perkins? | 有印象吗 珀金斯先生 |
[25:39] | That was a trade show, with an audience of only– | 那只是商展 观众只有… |
[25:41] | 2,000 people? Doesn’t matter, | 只有两千人吗 那不重要 |
[25:43] | because when it was over, you negotiated a five-year deal | 因为商展结束之后 你和我的客户 |
[25:46] | based on the work you were doing with my client. | 根据合作内容商定了一份五年期协议 |
[25:48] | I need to talk to my client. | 我需要和客户谈一下 |
[25:49] | Why, to tell him to lie? Because I have | 怎么 让他说谎吗 我可是带了一份 |
[25:50] | – a copy with me. – We’re calling a break. | -协议副本 -我们要暂停一下 |
[25:52] | Would you like to see it, Mr. Perkins? | 你想看一下吗 珀金斯先生 |
[25:53] | No, I goddamn wouldn’t. I know what the hell it is, | 不 我才不看这鬼东西 我知道怎么回事 |
[25:55] | and this is a bucket of bullshit. | 这就是一盆狗屎 |
[25:56] | But it’s true? | 但是是真的 |
[25:59] | That commercial exists? | 广告真的存在 |
[26:01] | Yes, it does. | 对 存在 |
[26:02] | I appreciate your honesty, Mr. Perkins, | 我很感谢你的诚实 珀金斯先生 |
[26:04] | and Mike, I expect to hear from you soon | 至于迈克 我希望能很快与你取得联系 |
[26:06] | that your client will be honoring | 你的客户将遵照最初的协议 |
[26:07] | their original contract, | 进行定价 |
[26:08] | or the next time I see you | 否则我们就只能 |
[26:10] | will be in court. | 法庭见了 |
[26:20] | Oliver, wait. | 等等 奥利佛 |
[26:21] | What is it, Mike? I need to tell my client | 怎么了 迈克 我得告诉我的客户 |
[26:23] | I just nailed Hudson Mills to the wall. | 我刚给哈德逊磨坊将了一军 |
[26:24] | Well, while you’re at it, why don’t you tell them | 你顺便告诉他 我新的报价变成了 |
[26:26] | that the new offer is $2.20 a unit? | 每单位2.2美元 怎么样 |
[26:28] | Why don’t I wait until your lying client | 我为什么不等着你这个只会撒谎的客户 |
[26:29] | honors his original price? | 遵照原价呢 |
[26:31] | ‘Cause that’s not gonna happen. | 因为那是不可能的 |
[26:32] | Then I guess, uh, we’re going to court, | 那我们估计就要上法庭了 |
[26:34] | and you wasted your time running after me. | 而你追着我跑只是浪费时间 |
[26:36] | Oliver, please, just stop! | 拜托 奥利佛 停下 |
[26:40] | Look, you killed it in there, okay? | 你刚才表现非常好 行了吧 |
[26:42] | You wiped the floor with us. Is that what you want to hear? | 你让我们一败涂地 你是不是就想听这句 |
[26:44] | – It’s a start. – Good. | -接着说 -好 |
[26:45] | But this was just a deposition. All right? | 但那只是取证 好吗 |
[26:47] | You trust me, I’m gonna have him prepared for court, | 你相信我 我会让他准备好上法庭的 |
[26:49] | and if we go to trial and I win, | 如果进行庭审 而且我赢了 |
[26:50] | you’re gonna get nothing. | 你就什么都拿不到了 |
[26:51] | – You’re not gonna win. – Oliver, | -你赢不了的 -奥利佛 |
[26:53] | I’m telling you, you’re not gonna do better than this. | 我跟你讲 这是你能拿到的最好报价 |
[26:54] | And that’s what you said the last time we negotiated, | 我们上次商量的时候 你也是那么说的 |
[26:56] | when we were 70% there. | 当时还只有百分之70 |
[26:57] | And now we’re 90% there. | 而现在已经百分之90了 |
[26:58] | Then call me when you get to 100. | 到百分之百的时候再联系我吧 |
[27:00] | Goddamn it, Oliver, this is about our clients. | 该死 奥利佛 这是我们客户之间的事 |
[27:01] | You’re making it about me and you. | 你把这变成我们之间的争斗了 |
[27:02] | You’re right, Mike, it is about you and me, | 没错 迈克 我确实是在跟你争 |
[27:04] | but not like you think, | 但不是像你以为的那样 |
[27:05] | ’cause your client is a for-profit entity | 因为你的客户是一家以营利为目的的企业 |
[27:07] | that sold us those packs at cost. | 要按成本价卖给我们这些蛋白包 |
[27:09] | At cost. | 成本价 |
[27:11] | That’s their definition of a charitable donation, | 那是他们对于慈善捐助的定义 |
[27:13] | and now they’re jacking their price up | 而他们现在在提高价格 |
[27:14] | because of their stock price sagging | 原因是他们股价下跌 |
[27:16] | or whatever other bullshit reason they have. | 或者是其他什么扯淡原因 |
[27:17] | What does that have to do with me and you? | 那和你我有什么关系 |
[27:19] | Because from the day we met, you said | 因为从我们见面那天起 |
[27:20] | you were about the little guy, | 你就说你要为弱者斗争 |
[27:22] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[27:23] | You’re 70% there, | 你做到了百分之70 |
[27:24] | or 90% there. | 或者百分之90 |
[27:25] | Well, I’m 100% there, | 但我做到了百分之百 |
[27:27] | and I’m tired of you telling me you’re the same. | 而我烦透了你跟我说你也是百分之百 |
[27:50] | Louis. | 路易 |
[27:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[27:52] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你觉得我是来干什么的 |
[27:54] | I’m getting rid of that malicious rumor | 我来澄清你散播的那个关于 |
[27:55] | you tried to spread about Mitzy and Drake. | 明蒂和德雷克的恶毒的谣言 |
[27:58] | Louis, you’re right, okay? | 路易 你说得对 好吗 |
[28:00] | I was just jealous of you. | 我只是嫉妒你 |
[28:01] | There’s nothing going on between them, | 他俩之间没什么 |
[28:03] | so why don’t we just get some ice cream? | 我们去吃点冰淇淋怎么样 |
[28:04] | Because I’m lactose intolerant, and you know it. | 我有乳糖不耐症 你知道的 |
[28:06] | I didn’t come here so I could leave five seconds later. | 我来了这里就不打算五秒钟之后就走 |
[28:08] | I came to learn the truth. | 我是来了解真相的 |
[28:10] | Is Mitzy here? | 明蒂在这吗 |
[28:11] | – Louis– – I said, is she goddamn here? | -路易… -我问你呢 她在不在 |
[28:15] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[28:17] | Louis, wait, I can come with you. | 路易 等等 我和你一起去 |
[28:18] | I don’t need my little sister escorting me. | 我不用妹妹护送 |
[28:20] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[28:26] | – Mitzy? – Dude, shut the freaking door. | -明蒂 -伙计 能不能关门 |
[28:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:30] | Not for nothing, but First Lady Nancy Reagan | 第一夫人南希·里根说”拒绝毒品” |
[28:31] | says “Just say no.” | 不是没有原因的 |
[28:36] | – Oh, Louis? – Mitzy? | -路易 -明蒂 |
[28:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[28:39] | I heard a horrible rumor about you and Drake, | 我听说了个关于你和德雷克的可怕谣言 |
[28:42] | and I didn’t want to believe it was true, | 我不想相信那是真的 |
[28:43] | but I had to find out. | 但我必须要查明 |
[28:46] | L-Louis, it’s not a rumor. | 路易…那不是谣言 |
[28:48] | I-I’ve been seeing Drake. | 我在和德雷克约会 |
[28:50] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:52] | Why would you date two guys at the same time? | 你为什么要同时跟两个人约会 |
[28:54] | Because my parents wouldn’t approve of him, | 因为我父母不同意我和他约会 |
[28:56] | but they do approve of you. | 但他们同意我和你约会 |
[29:00] | They think you’re with me right now, don’t they? | 他们以为你现在和我在一起 对吗 |
[29:02] | But the truth is, you’re with him, | 但事实是你和他在一起 |
[29:03] | and he’s in that bedroom right now. | 而且他现在就在那间卧室里 |
[29:04] | – Ah, Louis– – Well, I guess | -路易… -看来 |
[29:05] | I don’t have to worry about it being a rumor anymore. | 我不用再担心那个谣言是不是真的了 |
[29:07] | Uh, wait! I just need to know | 等等 我只想知道 |
[29:08] | for our plans tomorrow night. | 我们明晚还是不是按计划进行 |
[29:10] | Are we still on? | 我们还出去吗 |
[29:11] | Mitzy, if you think you can say something | 明蒂 如果你以为你会说什么让我 |
[29:13] | that’ll get me to forgive you, I’m– | 原谅你的话 那就… |
[29:19] | I’ll see you at 6:30. | 明晚六点半见 |
[29:24] | Hey, Litt, | 利特 |
[29:25] | how’s it feel, finding out | 发现自己马子 |
[29:26] | your girlfriend’s with the Snake? | 跟毒蛇搅在一起 感觉怎么样 |
[29:28] | Say one more word to my brother | 再跟我哥说一个字 |
[29:30] | and I will knock your goddamn head off. | 我就把你脑袋拧下来 |
[29:33] | All right. | 行了 |
[29:34] | Come on, Louis. | 走吧 路易 |
[29:35] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[29:37] | Thanks, Esther. | 多谢 埃斯特 |
[29:40] | Hey, | 话说 |
[29:41] | you think maybe we could stop for | 我们能不能顺路买瓶汽水喝 |
[29:42] | a soda or something along the way? | 或者什么的 |
[29:44] | Of course we can. | 当然可以 |
[29:51] | Went out 17 more times after that. | 我们在那之后又约会了17次 |
[29:54] | I kept hoping that something would happen, | 我一直希望着会发生什么事 |
[29:55] | but nothing ever did. | 但什么都没发生 |
[29:57] | I’m proud of you, Louis. | 我很为你骄傲 路易 |
[29:58] | It took a lot of courage to tell me that. | 告诉我那些事需要很大勇气 |
[30:00] | Yeah, but for what? | 是啊 但又能怎么样呢 |
[30:02] | For one thing, now I understand | 至少我现在明白了你为什么 |
[30:04] | why you go after the unattainable woman. | 会追求那个得不到的女人 |
[30:06] | You’re titillated by what you cannot have. | 越得不到 你越想要 |
[30:08] | But I can have her, doc. | 但我能得到她 医生 |
[30:10] | You can, Louis, but at what cost? | 确实可以 路易 但代价是什么呢 |
[30:12] | Because the only circumstances under which you can have her | 只有一种情况是你可以得到她的 |
[30:15] | are if you choose to be the bad boy. | 如果你决定当个坏男孩的话 |
[30:18] | What if I want to be the bad boy? | 如果我想当坏男孩呢 |
[30:20] | I am very happy to say, my friend, | 我很愿意告诉你 朋友 |
[30:22] | we both know that is not you. | 我们都知道你不是那种人 |
[30:36] | Can I talk to you about something? | 有件事我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[30:37] | Eh, you mean about the beating we took? | 你是说我们之前的惨败吗 |
[30:42] | No. | 不是 |
[30:43] | I mean about this. | 我是说这个 |
[30:49] | Mike, if this is true, we don’t have to | 迈克 如果这是真的 我们就根本不用 |
[30:50] | compromise with Oliver at all. | 跟奥利佛妥协了 |
[30:52] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. | 那就是我想跟你谈的 |
[30:53] | I went to see Oliver after the deposition. | 取证之后 我去见了奥利佛 |
[30:56] | He wouldn’t listen, and he wouldn’t | 他不听我的 他也不同意 |
[30:58] | agree to our last offer. | 我们的最终报价 |
[30:59] | So what’s the problem? | 那么还有什么问题 |
[31:00] | The problem is, he’s right. | 问题是他说得对 |
[31:02] | I screwed him over on that prison case, | 监狱那个案子是我把他耍了 |
[31:04] | and I’ve broken every single promise | 我破坏了每一个 |
[31:05] | I’ve ever made to him. | 向他许下的承诺 |
[31:08] | Mike, you can’t keep that from our client. | 迈克 这事你不能瞒着我们客户 |
[31:09] | That’s malpractice. | 那是职业过失 |
[31:10] | You have to use it. | 你必须用这件事 |
[31:11] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我都知道 |
[31:14] | It’s just, he really reminds me of me. | 只是他真的会让我想起从前的自己 |
[31:18] | And the world’s a tough place. | 这个世界不会对人温柔以待 |
[31:19] | I don’t want to break his spirit. | 我不想挫伤他的锐气 |
[31:21] | If you ask me, in the long run, | 要是让我说 长远来看 |
[31:23] | you’ll break his spirit even more | 你现在对他手下留情 |
[31:24] | if you go easy on him. | 以后更会挫伤他的锐气 |
[31:27] | That sounds like something Harvey would say. | 那听着像是哈维会说的话 |
[31:29] | Maybe, but it also sounds | 可能吧 但也像是 |
[31:30] | like something my dad would say, | 我爸会说的话 |
[31:33] | and look at how I turned out. | 瞧瞧我现在 |
[31:37] | I’ll do it for you, if it makes it easier. | 要是我去告诉他更容易的话 就交给我 |
[31:38] | No. | 不 |
[31:40] | No, if somebody’s gonna do it, | 不 如果有人要这么干 |
[31:43] | it needs to be me. | 那个人得是我 |
[31:56] | He’s gonna thank you, you know. | 他会感谢你的 你懂的 |
[31:59] | You talking about Vic? | 你在说维克吗 |
[32:01] | I know it wasn’t today, and it won’t be tomorrow, | 我知道今天还不至于 也不会是明天 |
[32:04] | but someday, he’s gonna be enjoying his retirement, | 但总有一天 他会享受退休生活 |
[32:07] | and he’ll pick up the phone | 而且会打电话感谢你 |
[32:09] | and thank you for not letting him | 是你让他免于 |
[32:10] | drain his life savings | 把毕生积蓄浪费在 |
[32:12] | to hold onto the past. | 缅怀过去上 |
[32:14] | You think I don’t know that, Donna? | 你以为我不知道那些吗 唐娜 |
[32:16] | I’m not sad for him. I’m sad for me. | 我不是为他难过 是为我自己难过 |
[32:19] | You thinking about your dad? | 你在想你父亲 |
[32:21] | I know he’s not a household name, | 我知道他不算家喻户晓 |
[32:23] | and I know where he falls, | 我也知道他是怎样失败的 |
[32:26] | but after tonight, | 但是今晚过后 |
[32:28] | his music is never gonna see the light of day again. | 他的音乐就将再也无法重见天日了 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 我很抱歉 哈维 |
[32:34] | You want to pour me one of those, | 你想给我倒杯酒 |
[32:35] | and we could talk about it? | 然后一起谈谈吗 |
[32:39] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是好主意 |
[32:42] | Paula. | 宝拉 |
[32:44] | I told her about us. | 我告诉她我们的事了 |
[32:46] | 12 years ago? | 12年前的事 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:48] | Let me guess: She’s pissed it took you two days | 让我猜猜 你花了两天才告诉她整个故事 |
[32:50] | to tell her the full story. | 所以她很生气 |
[32:51] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[32:55] | Harvey, I know it’s not my place to say, | 哈维 我知道不该由我说这话 |
[32:57] | but I’m… pretty sure | 但我…很确定 |
[32:58] | if you let her in on what you’re going through, | 如果你能让她明白你经历的事情 |
[33:00] | she’d want to hear about it. | 她会想听的 |
[33:02] | I left her two messages. She hasn’t called back. | 我给她留了两条信息 她还没回电 |
[33:06] | She will. | 她会的 |
[33:14] | You still want that drink? | 你还想喝酒吗 |
[33:18] | Maybe we could listen to the rest of this together. | 或许我们可以一起听完这张唱片 |
[33:21] | That’d be nice, Harvey. | 那再好不过了 哈维 |
[33:25] | That’d be nice. | 真的很好 |
[33:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:33] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[33:35] | We’re here to codify this contract. | 我们是来拟写合同的 |
[33:36] | Anything you need to say to me, | 你要对我说的一切 |
[33:38] | you can say in front of my client. | 都可以在我客户面前说 |
[33:39] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[33:41] | – What is this? – That’s a bill of sale | -这是什么 -这是一份销售票据 |
[33:43] | from your food bank to a co-op across town | 是你们食物银行给一家消费者合作社的 |
[33:44] | for our protein packs. | 卖的是我们的蛋白包 |
[33:46] | So what? It’s at cost. | 那又怎么样 是按成本价的 |
[33:48] | We didn’t make any money off it, | 我们没拿它赚钱 |
[33:49] | so if you’re trying to say Feed the Heart– | 所以如果你想说养心… |
[33:50] | I’m not trying to say anything. | 我没有在尝试说什么 |
[33:51] | That’s proof that your client | 这是你的客户向其他人 |
[33:53] | resold our protein packs to other places, | 再出售我们的蛋白质的证据 |
[33:55] | and that’s not permitted under the original agreement. | 这是原合同不允许的 |
[33:57] | That doesn’t void anything! | 这没什么用 |
[33:58] | The whole thing is just an understanding. | 这是不成文的理解 |
[34:00] | An understanding that you’re claiming is a contract. | 一个你声称是合同的不成文理解 |
[34:02] | You can’t have it both ways, Oliver. | 你不能兼得 奥利佛 |
[34:03] | Either you have a contract that you broke, | 要不然你们违反了合同 |
[34:05] | or you have no contract at all. | 或者合同不存在 |
[34:06] | Either way, | 不论如何 |
[34:07] | my client gets to do whatever the hell he wants. | 我的委托人想做什么就做什么 |
[34:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | – We’ll take your last offer. – No can do. | -我们接受你的上次出价 -不行 |
[34:19] | Then the one before that. | 那就上上次的 |
[34:20] | No, you’ll take the original offer, | 不行 你只能接受原价 |
[34:21] | or you can buy our protein packs | 或者你从超市买 |
[34:22] | at the supermarket for all I care. | 我们的蛋白质我也无所谓 |
[34:24] | Mike, you made your point. You can win. | 迈克 你证明了 你能赢我 |
[34:26] | Please, you have to do something for me. | 求你 你必须做点什么 |
[34:27] | I did do something for you. | 我已经做过了 |
[34:28] | I gave you two great deals, | 我给了你两个很好的交易 |
[34:29] | and you shoved them in my face, | 你直接甩在了我脸上 |
[34:31] | and now, I’m doing you the favor | 现在 我还在帮你 |
[34:32] | of not embarrassing you in front of them | 那就是没有当着他们的面羞辱你 |
[34:34] | the way you tried to embarrass me. | 就像你之前羞辱我那样 |
[34:36] | So why don’t you go in there, | 所以你最好进去 |
[34:37] | tell them you shit the bed, | 告诉他们是你搞砸了 |
[34:38] | and then take your medicine? | 然后把打落的牙往下咽 |
[34:41] | I knew I was right about you. | 我就知道我看对你了 |
[34:43] | No, Oliver, you were wrong about me. | 不 奥利佛 你错了 |
[34:45] | See, I’m not 70% there or 90% there. | 我不是70% 或者90%投入 |
[34:48] | I am 100% there | 我是100%投入 |
[34:49] | for the client that I am currently representing, | 我所代表的委托人 |
[34:51] | because I learn from my mistakes. | 因为我吸取教训 |
[34:53] | You can’t play for two teams at the same time, | 你不能同时为双方考虑 |
[34:55] | and if I had to give you a piece of charity | 如果就因为你不懂这一点 |
[34:57] | just because you don’t get that, | 我就要施舍你 |
[34:58] | then you’ll never learn a goddamn thing. | 那你永远也不会进步 |
[35:18] | Not bad, right? | 还不错吧 |
[35:19] | It was awesome, Dad! | 是很棒 爸爸 |
[35:20] | I’ll take “Awesome” every day of the week, | 什么时候我都很乐意接受这个评价 |
[35:22] | coming from you. | 如果来自你的话 |
[35:23] | But the real question is, | 但真正的问题是 |
[35:25] | was it cool? | 酷吗 |
[35:27] | It was the coolest thing ever. | 这是最酷的事 |
[35:29] | Gordon, | 戈登 |
[35:31] | how’d the session go? | 排练怎么样 |
[35:32] | This guy thinks it was the coolest thing ever. | 这位觉得是史上最酷的事 |
[35:35] | Well, uh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[35:37] | New sax player? | 新萨克斯风手吗 |
[35:39] | Vic, this is my boy, Harvey. | 维克 这是我儿子 哈维 |
[35:41] | Harvey, I want you to meet Vic. | 哈维 这位是维克 |
[35:43] | Now, let me tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[35:44] | there may be some cats | 也许是有什么乐队 |
[35:45] | who sell a few more records | 比你老爸卖掉的唱片 |
[35:46] | than your old man, | 多那么一点 |
[35:48] | but he’s still my favorite musician. | 但他永远是我最喜欢的音乐家 |
[35:50] | Come on, you’re just saying that ’cause I’m his son. | 得了 你这么说只是因为我是他儿子 |
[35:52] | No, you listen to me, man. I wouldn’t bullshit you. | 不 听好 小子 我可不骗人 |
[35:54] | No, it’s people like your dad | 不 世界是你爸爸这样的人 |
[35:56] | drives the world. | 支撑着的 |
[35:58] | I’m just hanging on. | 我只是蹭车 |
[35:59] | Unless he shits the bed | 除非他现在 |
[36:00] | or something like that. | 还尿床什么的 |
[36:01] | You know, then I’m done with him. | 那我就躲远了 |
[36:04] | Okay, I’m going to get back to my office. | 好了 我要回办公室了 |
[36:06] | Not everybody can mess around | 不是每个人 |
[36:08] | in a recording studio all day | 都能在录音室玩一天 |
[36:09] | and call it work. Know what I mean? | 还能说自己在工作的 懂吗 |
[36:22] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:25] | About what? | 什么 |
[36:26] | You told me not to take that case against the clinic. | 你说我不该接对诊所的那个案子 |
[36:30] | You tried to warn me, and I didn’t listen. | 你提醒了我 但我没听话 |
[36:32] | You want help smacking him down? | 需要我帮忙打退他吗 |
[36:33] | No, no, I took care of it. | 不不 问题解决了 |
[36:36] | Bet it wasn’t easy. | 肯定不容易吧 |
[36:37] | It wasn’t. | 是的 |
[36:38] | and I know you’ve done the same thing to me | 我知道你为我做这种事 |
[36:39] | a hundred times, | 无数次了 |
[36:40] | but I’m just realizing now it’s… | 但我现在才发现… |
[36:43] | a lot harder to do the smacking than to receive the smacking. | 出拳比接拳难多了 |
[36:46] | They oughta put that on a card. | 这句话应该当名言供起来 |
[36:49] | Anyway, I gotta go. | 总之 我要走了 |
[36:52] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[36:56] | Alex suggested that | 亚历克斯建议 |
[36:58] | we make you senior partner. | 提拔你当高级合伙人 |
[37:00] | We discussed it and decided you weren’t ready. | 我们商量了之后觉得 你还没准备好 |
[37:03] | Why are you telling me this? | 那为什么告诉我 |
[37:04] | Because I might have been wrong myself. | 因为我觉得也许我的判断是错的 |
[37:07] | Harvey, Rachel and I are trying to | 哈维 瑞秋和我正想 |
[37:08] | make more time for each other, | 腾点时间在一起 |
[37:09] | so if in a couple of months, you still feel like | 所以如果几个月后 你还觉得 |
[37:11] | you might have made the wrong decision, | 你的判断错了 |
[37:12] | then go ahead and promote me, but… | 那随便给我升职 但是 |
[37:15] | I’m not losing any sleep over it now. | 现在我觉得是没关系 |
[37:18] | And I’m certainly not losing a friend. | 而且我对你的判断没异议 |
[37:21] | Good night, Mike. | 晚安 迈克 |
[37:23] | Night, Harvey. | 晚安 哈维 |
[37:33] | Something smells amazing. | 味道不错啊 |
[37:36] | I made your favorite. Linguine with pesto. | 我给你做了你的最爱 鸡肉罗勒面 |
[37:39] | My favorite is penne vodka, | 我最爱的是通心粉伏特加 |
[37:41] | but the larger issue is, | 但更大的问题是 |
[37:42] | what have you done with Rachel? | 你把我的瑞秋怎么了 |
[37:44] | She ran out to get some wine. | 她出去买红酒了 |
[37:48] | You mean, she went out to give us some time to talk. | 你是说她出去好让我们好好聊聊吗 |
[37:52] | She did, | 是的 |
[37:53] | because I wanted to thank you. | 因为我想感谢你 |
[37:56] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[37:57] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:58] | If you had rolled over, | 如果你退让 |
[37:59] | it wouldn’t have helped me | 我就学不到 |
[37:59] | learn what I needed to. | 宝贵的课程了 |
[38:01] | – Oliver– – Let me finish. | -奥利佛 -让我说完 |
[38:03] | No doubt, that loss stings, | 没错 失败是很郁闷 |
[38:04] | but today was the first time I felt like your equal, | 但今天是我第一次觉得和你平等 |
[38:07] | and I appreciate that more than you know. | 我对此的感激无以言表 |
[38:11] | I guess I’ll just keep treating you with respect | 那我想我只能继续在尊重你的同时 |
[38:13] | and kicking the shit out of you. | 揍得你满脸开花了 |
[38:16] | Bring it on, brother. | 放马过来 兄弟 |
[38:17] | Sounds like you two made up. | 听起来你们俩和好了 |
[38:20] | Yeah, and I hope you’re here to take over, | 是的 希望你赶紧接手 |
[38:21] | ’cause I’m pretty sure the last thing Oliver cooked | 因为我很确定奥利佛做的上一道菜 |
[38:23] | was SpaghettiOs. | 是罐装意面 |
[38:25] | Chef Boyardee, motherfu–er, | 厨师贵族牌的 小混蛋 |
[38:26] | and it was delicious. | 而且很好吃 |
[38:27] | I doubt that, but I don’t know why | 对此我表示存疑 我不知道 |
[38:28] | you’re letting Mike give you shit, | 你为什么任由迈克批评你的厨艺 |
[38:29] | because the last thing he cooked | 因为他上次端出来的 |
[38:30] | was a big old bowl of nothing. | 只是空盘子 |
[38:32] | Now both of you, get out of my kitchen | 你们俩 赶紧离开我的厨房 |
[38:34] | so I can finish dinner. | 好让我做晚餐 |
[38:35] | Damn, Mike. She just owned your ass. | 天 迈克 她说什么你都得听啊 |
[38:37] | Yeah, you should see what happens | 你应该看看我不按时 |
[38:38] | when I don’t make the bed. | 上床睡觉她是什么样 |
[38:41] | I’m standing right here. | 我能听到 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:00] | Don’t tell me you’re back on Harvey’s desk again. | 别告诉我你又成哈维秘书了 |
[39:02] | Well, I was just walking by. | 我只是路过 |
[39:03] | I figured I’d pick it up for old times’ sake. | 觉得看在老交情上 应该接一下 |
[39:05] | Ah, you knew it was me, didn’t you? | 你知道是我 是吗 |
[39:08] | I assume you want to know if Harvey got your money. | 我想你可能想知道哈维有没有弄到钱 |
[39:10] | I know he got it. | 我知道他弄到了 |
[39:12] | I just want to know how he finally got Vic to sell. | 我只是想知道他怎么说服维克卖掉公司的 |
[39:14] | – How did you– – You really think he could | -你是怎么 -你真认为 |
[39:16] | keep that much work off the books | 他这么多年能把这么多帐藏起来 |
[39:18] | all these years without me knowing? | 不让我发现吗 |
[39:20] | I guess not. | 应该不会 |
[39:23] | And the way he got Vic to sell | 他说服维克的方式 |
[39:25] | was by telling him the truth. | 就是实言相告 |
[39:28] | It was time to move on. | 说他该放手了 |
[39:31] | Tell him I said thank you. | 告诉他我说谢谢 |
[39:33] | – Miss you, Jessica. – I miss you too, Donna, | -想你 杰西卡 -我也想你 唐娜 |
[39:35] | and I miss the rest of those fools, too, | 我也很想念剩下那群笨蛋 |
[39:37] | but don’t you dare tell them I said that. | 但不许告诉他们我这么说的 |
[39:40] | Wouldn’t dream of it, Pearson. | 不会的 皮尔森 |
[39:43] | Thanks, Paulsen. | 谢谢 鲍尔森 |
[39:54] | – Harvey– – I know you need time | -哈维 -我知道你需要时间 |
[39:56] | to process what I told you, | 接受我告诉你的事 |
[39:57] | but I can’t wait any more. | 但我等不下去了 |
[39:58] | I understand that, | 我理解 |
[39:59] | but if you’re here to apologize– | 但如果你是来道歉的… |
[40:01] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[40:03] | I’m here to explain. | 我是来解释的 |
[40:05] | I’ve been going through something the last day or two, | 过去这两天我经历了很多事 |
[40:08] | coming to grips with the fact | 简而言之就是 |
[40:09] | that my father’s legacy is going away. | 我父亲的遗产要永远被埋葬了 |
[40:12] | Donna came in to talk to me about it, | 唐娜进来想陪我聊 |
[40:13] | and she helped, because she’s part of my life, Paula, | 很有帮助 因为她属于我的生活 宝拉 |
[40:17] | and I like her being part of my life. | 我喜欢她在我的生活里 |
[40:20] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我 |
[40:21] | Because you say it’s not that | 因为你说你生气 |
[40:24] | you’re threatened by Donna, | 不是因为担心唐娜 |
[40:25] | it’s that I don’t share with you. | 而是因为我不和你说心里话 |
[40:27] | Well… | 所以 |
[40:30] | I’m sharing. | 我来说心里话了 |
[40:35] | I appreciate that, Harvey, | 谢谢 哈维 |
[40:36] | and maybe I didn’t | 但也许我也没有 |
[40:37] | fully share with you, | 对你完全开诚布公 |
[40:38] | because I am threatened by her. | 因为我确实担心唐娜 |
[40:42] | And when you kept those things from me… | 所以这些事你还不告诉我… |
[40:43] | It was 12 years ago. | 那是12年前了 |
[40:45] | I was a different person. | 当时的我和现在不一样 |
[40:46] | I’ve come so far. | 我变了很多 |
[40:49] | I made peace with my mom, | 和我母亲讲和了 |
[40:51] | and you’re the one that helped me with that, | 这件事是你帮我做到的 |
[40:53] | not Donna. | 不是唐娜 |
[40:56] | And as much as I appreciated | 虽然我很感激 |
[40:57] | Donna coming and talking to me, | 唐娜来陪我说话 |
[41:00] | you’re the one I want there. | 但我想要的是你 |
[41:02] | Like I said, I’m not giving you an apology. | 如我所说 我不是来道歉 |
[41:05] | I’m just telling you where I’m coming from. | 我来告诉你我的过去 |
[41:09] | So the question is… | 所以问题是 |
[41:13] | you still want to come with me? | 你还愿意进入我的未来吗 |
[41:16] | I do, Harvey, | 我愿意 哈维 |
[41:19] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[41:34] | Come on, can’t you just stop | 拜托 你就不能 |
[41:35] | going out with that Litt kid? | 不和利特家的那个约会了吗 |
[41:36] | He’s a loser. | 他是个白痴 |
[41:37] | He’s not a loser, Drake, | 他不是白痴 德雷克 |
[41:39] | and I happen to like him. | 而且我挺喜欢他 |
[41:40] | Okay, he’s sweet and kind and nice. | 好吗 他很甜蜜 善良 对我好 |
[41:45] | Then why don’t you just go out with him instead of me? | 那你为什么不直接和他在一起 |
[41:47] | Because he may be nice, | 因为他虽然人好 |
[41:48] | but he’s not a bad boy, | 但他不是坏男孩 |
[41:51] | and… | 但是 |
[41:52] | I like bad boys. | 我喜欢坏男孩 |
[41:54] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[42:09] | Louis. | 路易 |
[42:10] | What are you do– | 你是来… |
[42:18] | We’re going into your building. | 我们要进你家 |
[42:19] | We’re going in there right now. | 现在就进去 |
[42:20] | – But I thought– – You thought wrong. | -我以为 -你以为错了 |
[42:22] | I’m ready to be a bad boy. | 我准备当个坏男孩了 |
[42:24] | Then when we get upstairs, | 那我们去楼上 |
[42:26] | you’re gonna head straight for the supply closet– | 你可以直接去储藏室 |
[42:27] | No, we’re going into your office | 不 我们直接去你办公室 |
[42:29] | with our heads held high, | 把头扬得高高的 |
[42:31] | and we’re going in there for four hours, | 我们要在里面待四个小时 |
[42:33] | and we’re not locking the door. | 而且我们不锁门 |
[42:35] | You really are a bad boy. | 你真的是个坏男孩 |
[42:37] | No, Sheila. | 不 希拉 |
[42:39] | I’m a bad man. | 我是个坏男人 |