时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I came to see what you are gonna say about me coming to Chicago. | 我来问你对我去芝加哥是什么态度 |
[00:11] | There’s a school in upstate New York. | 纽约州北有一家学校 |
[00:12] | Ten years ago, Discharge Power started making batteries, | 大概十年前 放电电池开始在 |
[00:15] | Those kids started getting lead poisoning. | 那些孩子就开始铅中毒 |
[00:17] | And they say it’s not from the plant, | 他们说不是工厂造成的 |
[00:18] | but it is. | 但就是 |
[00:19] | This is a list of children pulled from the school | 这是在那家工厂开工的头六个月里 |
[00:21] | within the first six months of the plant opening. | 从那家学校退学的学生名单 |
[00:23] | Parents are all executives at Discharge Power. | 他们的父母都是放电电池的高管 |
[00:25] | $100,000 a family. | 每家10万美金 |
[00:26] | It’s a lawsuit on behalf of your former partners | 是代表前合伙人发起的诉讼 |
[00:28] | for damages incurred by the criminal actions of this firm. | 为该律所违法行为造成的损失索赔 |
[00:31] | Give these guys their jobs back, this whole thing goes away. | 把工作还给他们 这件官司就结束 |
[00:34] | I got a job offer today. | 今天有人向我发出了工作邀请 |
[00:35] | It’s in Seattle. | 公司在西雅图 |
[00:36] | Well, what if I told you I’d consider it? | 如果我说我会考虑呢 |
[00:38] | You told me they were going to offer me a job. | 你和我说要给我一份工作 |
[00:39] | You gave me a reason to take it, | 你给了我接受的理由 |
[00:41] | and then when I didn’t jump on it, | 但我没有立马接受 |
[00:42] | you put people that I care about out of work. | 所以你就把我在乎的人的工作夺走了 |
[00:44] | Holy shit. Gordon really doesn’t want to take over. | 天哪 戈登是真的不想掌权 |
[00:46] | He just wants to orchestrate a deal where his guys come back, | 他是想争取一个让他的人会来的交易 |
[00:48] | they vote to merge with Zane, and we cease to exist. | 让他们投票和赞恩合并 我们就不存在了 |
[00:51] | I just found out that my two partners, | 我刚发现我的两个合伙人 |
[00:53] | are willing to stab me in the back. | 居然背后捅我刀子 |
[00:55] | Look, I am sorry I had to be the one | 很抱歉这件事让你从我这里 |
[00:56] | to break it to you, Robert. | 知道了 罗伯特 |
[00:57] | But you better get your house in order. | 但你最好收拾好你家 |
[00:59] | Because now, I have to protect mine. | 因为我得保护好我的 |
[01:02] | I went out there to make a difference | 我去那里 想作出些贡献 |
[01:04] | So I decided to go toe-to-toe | 所以我决定 |
[01:07] | with the mayor’s office on a police brutality case. | 直接在警察虐打犯人案对决市长办公室 |
[01:10] | Two weeks after you put out that statement, | 可是你发布声明两周后 |
[01:12] | they came after my license. | 他们就吊销了我的执照 |
[01:14] | What exactly do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我做什么 |
[01:16] | I want you to stand next to me on the last case I’ll ever have, | 我想让你陪我办完我的最后一个案子 |
[01:19] | you can have your pick of the top guys out there. | 外面那些精英随你挑 |
[01:21] | I don’t need the top guy. I need the best partner I’ve ever had. | 我需要的不是精英 我需要的是我最好的合伙人 |
[01:31] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[01:31] | Oh, you have got to be shitting me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:33] | This is the worst possible time for you to be around here. | 这是你最不该来的时候 |
[01:35] | I don’t care. I need your help with Gordon. | 我不管 戈登的事我需要你帮忙 |
[01:37] | What the hell do you need help for? | 你要我帮什么 |
[01:39] | All you have to do to get out of this mess | 你想摆脱这团麻烦 |
[01:41] | is not bring those partners back | 就只需要不让那些合伙人回来 |
[01:42] | and just fight this thing on its merits. | 正面抵住他们的攻击 |
[01:43] | Yeah, if we fight this thing on its own merits and lose, | 如果我们正面抵抗但输了 |
[01:45] | – we won’t have a firm anymore. – Well, that’s not my problem. | -我们就会失去律所 -那不是我的麻烦 |
[01:48] | And even if it was, what am I supposed to do about it? | 就算是 我能怎么办 |
[01:50] | You tell those partners that you’re not gonna waive | 你告诉那些合伙人 你不会给他们 |
[01:52] | their non-competes, and if they don’t drop the case | 免除竞业限制 如果他们不放弃案子 |
[01:54] | you’ll fire them. | 你就开了他们 |
[01:55] | And if I did that, they’d fire me. | 如果我那么做 我会被他们炒的 |
[01:56] | Bullshit. You have bylaws to protect you. | 胡扯 你有规章做保护呢 |
[01:58] | No, listen to me, God damn it. | 听我说 该死的 |
[02:00] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told Harvey. | 我把我告诉哈维的话再跟你说一遍 |
[02:02] | I’m in this shitstorm | 我陷入这场麻烦 |
[02:04] | because of my chummy relationship with your firm. | 就是因为跟你们律所的关系太亲密 |
[02:06] | I do that, bylaws or no, I’m out on my ass. | 我那么做 不管有没有规章 我都得滚蛋 |
[02:09] | Robert, please. We are talking about your daughter’s home. | 罗伯特 拜托 这可是你女儿的家 |
[02:12] | Don’t you dare use my daughter as a bargaing chip. | 你不许拿我女儿当谈判筹码 |
[02:15] | She’s a grown-ass woman. She can take care of herself. | 她是个成年女人了 她能照顾好自己 |
[02:19] | So, like Harvey said, you take care of your house | 就像哈维说的 你收拾好你们家 |
[02:23] | because I’m gonna take care of mine. | 我要去收拾我的了 |
[02:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[02:46] | Hey, buddy, you just walked into me. | 哥们 是你撞到我的 |
[02:47] | Are you kidding me? You just walked through me | 开玩笑吗 是你全速向我 |
[02:49] | at 60 miles an hour. | 正面撞了过来 |
[02:51] | Well, then I would keep my head up if I were you. | 那我劝你别低着头走路 |
[02:52] | You’re not in Kansas anymore. | 这里不是堪萨斯了 |
[02:55] | – What’d you say to me? – I said this is Chicago. | -你说什么 -我说这里是芝加哥 |
[02:57] | And you’re not in Kansas anymore. | 不是堪萨斯了 |
[02:58] | Well, it might as well be Kansas to me, | 对我来说跟堪萨斯没什么区别 |
[03:00] | because I’m from New York. | 我可是纽约人 |
[03:01] | Now get the hell out of my face. | 给我滚吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, I know where you’re from, Mr. Specter. | 我知道你是哪来的 斯佩克特先生 |
[03:05] | And if you think you’re gonna stop Pat McGann | 如果你以为你能阻止帕特·麦甘 |
[03:07] | from doing what he does, you might as well turn around, | 实现他的计划 那你不如转身 |
[03:09] | check your little man purse, | 掏出你的小钱包 |
[03:11] | and go back to wherever the hell you came from. | 买票回家去 |
[03:23] | Where are you going, young lady? | 你要去哪 小姑娘 |
[03:25] | – To school. – Not like that, you’re not. | -上学 -那副样子可不行 |
[03:27] | Your uniform’s supposed to be buttoned up all the way. | 你的校服扣子是要全部系好的 |
[03:29] | I told you kids make fun of me. | 我说了 孩子们会取笑我 |
[03:31] | And I told you that’s exactly why you do it. | 我也说了 正因此你才要这么做 |
[03:36] | You’re at war, | 你在打仗 |
[03:37] | and you don’t let the world see your weak spots. | 你不能让世人看到你的弱点 |
[03:39] | And who exactly am I at war with? | 我究竟在跟谁打仗 |
[03:41] | With the world. ‘Cause if it was up to them, | 跟世界 因为如果他们说了算 |
[03:43] | you’d be living in poverty your entire life like… | 你会终身生活在贫穷之中 就像 |
[03:48] | Like who, Dad? | 就像谁 爸爸 |
[03:49] | And what does it have to do with how I dress? | 这跟我怎么穿衣服又有什么关系 |
[03:51] | It has everything to do with it. | 这跟它关系大了 |
[03:53] | Because if they see one imperfection, | 因为只要他们看到一点不完美 |
[03:55] | they’re going to pull on that string. | 他们就会揪着不放 |
[03:58] | And the next thing you know, you’re going to be laid bare. | 很快 你就会一丝不挂 |
[04:00] | Dad, I’m just a girl. | 爸爸 我只是个小姑娘 |
[04:04] | And if you think like that, Jessica Pearson, | 如果你就这么想 杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[04:07] | that’s all you’ll ever be. | 你永远也无法超越这个定位 |
[04:23] | You getting ready for the hearing this morning? | 在准备去参加今早的听证吗 |
[04:25] | You know I am. | 当然 |
[04:27] | Let me handle this for you, Jessica. | 让我替你处理吧 杰西卡 |
[04:28] | I told you, I want Harvey on this. | 我说了 我要哈维来 |
[04:31] | You did tell me that, | 你是说了 |
[04:32] | but I’m still a little hazy as to why. | 但我还是不太明白为什么 |
[04:34] | For one thing, you’re a partner in a law firm. | 首先 你是律所的合伙人 |
[04:36] | – And so is Harvey. – In New York, not Chicago. | -哈维也是 -纽约的 不是芝加哥的 |
[04:40] | Which means anything I ask him to do won’t backfire onto you. | 所以我叫他做的事不会给你带来不良影响 |
[04:43] | Jessica, I’m not worried about me. | 杰西卡 我不担心我 |
[04:45] | Jeff, we’ve talked about this. | 杰夫 我们谈过了 |
[04:48] | I can handle myself. | 我可以照顾自己 |
[04:49] | And I’m sure that’s exactly what the original plaintiff thought | 我相信最初的原告死前 |
[04:52] | right before he turned up dead. | 肯定也是这么想的 |
[04:54] | Come on. | 得了 |
[04:56] | Do you know how many people have been shot | 你知道这十年里那个街区 |
[04:57] | in that neighborhood over the past ten years? | 有多少人中枪身亡吗 |
[05:00] | One has nothing to do with the other. | 两件事未必是相关的 |
[05:02] | All I’m saying is that you’ve been through something. | 我只是说 你经历了些事 |
[05:06] | And apart from the loss of a child, | 除了失去孩子 |
[05:08] | it’s–it’s the biggest thing that you could ever go through. | 这就是人能经历的最重大的事了 |
[05:12] | And I love that you’re looking out for me. | 我很喜欢你这么照顾我 |
[05:17] | But that thing is exactly why I’m taking on this fight. | 但那件事正是我要打这场仗的原因 |
[05:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:26] | And I just wanna make sure that when you march into battle, | 我只是想确保你是瞪大了眼睛 |
[05:28] | you’ve got your eyes open. | 上战场的 |
[05:31] | Jeff, I’m taking on the city of Chicago. | 杰夫 我要对抗芝加哥这个城市 |
[05:36] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[05:38] | my eyes are wide goddamn open. | 我的眼睛是瞪得老大的 |
[06:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate you coming today. | 女士们先生们 感谢你们今天到来 |
[06:20] | I know your time is valuable, so I’ll just cut to the chase. | 我知道你们时间宝贵 我就直说了 |
[06:23] | School. | 学校 |
[06:25] | It’s where our kids are taught and nurtured. | 我们的孩子在这里接受教育和培养 |
[06:28] | And it’s supposed to be their safest place. | 那里本该是对于他们最安全的地方 |
[06:30] | But for the families of Treetop Elementary, | 但对于树冠小学的学生家庭 |
[06:34] | Discharge Power took that safety away | 放电电池夺走了这份安全 |
[06:36] | when they built a battery plant | 因为他们在离学校 |
[06:37] | 1,000 yards away from their playground. | 操场一千码远的地方建了工厂 |
[06:41] | Now, they’re gonna say they took the proper precautions. | 他们会说他们采取了合理防护措施 |
[06:44] | They didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[06:45] | And now hundreds of innocent children are suffering | 现在 数百名无辜儿童要承受 |
[06:47] | the devastating effects of lead poisoning, | 铅中毒的可怕后果 |
[06:50] | and they will never be the same. | 他们再也无法恢复了 |
[06:52] | One of the first things we all learned in school | 我们在学校学到的最基本的事情之一 |
[06:54] | was to treat others as we would be treated ourselves. | 就是己不所欲勿施于人 |
[06:57] | But, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[06:58] | you and I together are going to teach Discharge Power | 我们要一起给放电电池 |
[07:03] | the lesson they should have learned | 上一节他们 |
[07:04] | when they were five years old. | 五岁时就应该学到的那一课 |
[07:07] | – How’d it go with Zane? – I’ll tell you how it went. | -赞恩那边情况如何 -我来告诉你如何 |
[07:09] | I got a big fat bowl of, “You’re on your own.” | 他说了一大堆”你们得靠自己”的屁话 |
[07:12] | You told him how serious this was? | 你和他说了情况有多严重吗 |
[07:13] | Yes, and he already knew. | 说了 而且他本身也知道 |
[07:15] | What about appealing to the father in him? | 那唤起他作为父亲对女儿的保护欲呢 |
[07:16] | I’m not an idiot, Donna. I tried that. | 我不傻 唐娜 我试过了 |
[07:17] | And the second I did, he bit my head off. | 我一这么说 他就暴跳如雷 |
[07:19] | Okay, well, we have to think of something. | 好吧 我们得想个办法出来 |
[07:20] | I know that, and right now, the only thing I can think of | 我知道 但如今 我唯一能想到的 |
[07:22] | is letting the partners come back, | 就是让那些合伙人回来 |
[07:24] | because I cannot find a way to prove | 因为我没办法证明 |
[07:26] | that they weren’t harmed by what we did. | 他们并没有因为我们的行为而受到损害 |
[07:28] | I might have a way. | 我也许有办法 |
[07:30] | No time for guessing games, Alex. | 没时间玩猜谜游戏了 亚历克斯 |
[07:31] | – What do you got? – Think about it. | -你有什么办法 -你们想想 |
[07:32] | What is Gordon offering these guys if they come back? | 如果这些人回来 戈登会给他们什么好处 |
[07:34] | They vote us out and they merge with Zane, | 他们投票把我们赶出去 然后和赞恩合并 |
[07:36] | which means he offering them better jobs and more money. | 这意味着他给他们提供了更好的工作和更多的钱 |
[07:38] | And what if we got them all that somewhere else? | 如果我们找其他办法帮他们满足这些呢 |
[07:39] | We’d not only get rid of them; | 这样我们不但能摆脱他们 |
[07:40] | we’d proved they weren’t harmed | 还能证明他们没有受到 |
[07:42] | by you, Harvey, or anyone else. | 你 哈维 或是其他任何人的伤害 |
[07:43] | Well, that’s a great idea, Alex, | 这个想法很不错 亚历克斯 |
[07:44] | but where the hell are we gonna find someone to give 25 partners | 但我们能去哪个大律所里找人 让他们收留 |
[07:47] | raises and promotions at some other major law firm? | 25个合伙人并给他们加薪升职 |
[07:50] | I’ll tell you where we’re gonna find them, Louis. | 我告诉你我们可以去找哪家律所 路易 |
[07:52] | Where I left them. | 就在我放下它的地方 |
[07:53] | Right inside your motherfucking Dictaphone. | 在你那该死的录音笔里 |
[08:02] | – You look determined. – I am. | -你看上去心意已决 -确实 |
[08:04] | You double-check that power of attorney I sent you? | 你仔细检查过我给你的那份委托书了吗 |
[08:06] | I did. | 检查过了 |
[08:07] | And how about your application to practice in Illinois? | 你申请在伊利诺伊州做代理的申请书呢 |
[08:09] | It needs to be airtight. | 那份东西必须毫无漏洞 |
[08:10] | I’m good to practice here for a month. | 我可以在这里工作一个月 |
[08:12] | – I had Donna file it herself. – Good. | -我让唐娜亲自写的申请书 -很好 |
[08:15] | Jessica… | 杰西卡… |
[08:18] | what have we gotten ourselves into here? | 我们这是惹上了什么麻烦啊 |
[08:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:21] | I mean someone was waiting for me at the airport, | 有人在机场等我 |
[08:23] | and it wasn’t a town car. | 而且不是接机的车 |
[08:27] | Harvey, I told you. | 哈维 我告诉过你了 |
[08:29] | These people here are no joke. | 这里的这些人可不是闹着玩的 |
[08:31] | They’re trying to run me out of town. | 他们想把我赶出这座城市 |
[08:33] | Well, they’re not too happy about me being here, either. | 他们对我的到来也不是太开心 |
[08:35] | Then let’s get in there and get this damn thing done. | 那我们就赶紧行动 把这破事了结了 |
[08:42] | Hey, I was looking for you earlier. | 我刚刚还在找你呢 |
[08:45] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[08:45] | Far as the opening statements went, it was good. | 截止至开场陈词 情况都还好 |
[08:47] | But then the judge got pulled away, | 但之后法官被干扰了 |
[08:49] | which means we lost momentum, and then on top of that, | 这意味着我们的势头被打断了 更糟的是 |
[08:52] | I just found out that | 我刚刚发现 |
[08:52] | the soil samples that we were supposed to have last night | 我们本应昨晚就拿到的土壤样本 |
[08:55] | got delayed. | 被延期了 |
[08:57] | You don’t think Discharge Power | 你不会觉得是放电电池 |
[08:59] | had anything to do with it, do you? | 搞的鬼吧 |
[09:00] | I didn’t until you just said that. | 你这么一说我就觉得了 |
[09:02] | I’m just saying, look at what they already did. | 我的意思是 看看他们干过的事 |
[09:05] | They offered you a fake job, | 他们给你提供了一份假工作 |
[09:06] | and then the same guy had your donor shut down the whole clinic. | 然后还让你们的资助人把整家诊所都关闭了 |
[09:09] | I mean, Mike, if they’re willing to do that– | 迈克 如果他们真有这种想法… |
[09:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:12] | If we don’t get those samples, we are in trouble. | 如果我们拿不到那些样本 我们就有麻烦了 |
[09:14] | Maybe we don’t need them. | 也许我们不需要那些样本 |
[09:16] | If we can prove they did all that, it’s obstruction. | 如果我们能证明是他们干的 这就算是妨碍 |
[09:18] | We prove that, | 如果能证明这点 |
[09:19] | we don’t need any soil samples. | 我们就不需要什么土壤样本了 |
[09:20] | What can I do? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[09:21] | You work on finding out the connection | 你去找找安迪·福赛思和资助者之间 |
[09:22] | between Andy Forsyth and the donors. | 有什么联系 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna figure out what to do if those samples do show up. | 我去解决如果那些样本送来了我们该怎么办 |
[09:32] | Your Honor, Harvey Specter. | 法官大人 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[09:33] | I’m representing the residents of the North Park Housing Project. | 我代理北方公园住宅项目的住户 |
[09:36] | Great. All we need is Ms. Allen, | 很好 艾伦女士一到 |
[09:38] | and we can actually accomplish something. | 我们就可以取得一些进展了 |
[09:40] | Sorry I’m late, Your Honor. | 抱歉我迟到了 法官大人 |
[09:41] | I had to put my contacts in to make sure I was actually | 我不得不把眼镜戴上 好确认我居然 |
[09:43] | seeing Jessica Pearson in your chambers. | 在您的办公室里看见了杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[09:45] | And why wouldn’t I be here? | 我为什么不能出现 |
[09:47] | Because this is a lawyers-only meeting, | 因为这个会面只限律师参加 |
[09:48] | and you’re not licensed to practice law in this state. | 而你已经没资格在本州做律师了 |
[09:50] | And the last time I checked, | 在我印象中 |
[09:51] | I don’t need a license to be the plaintiff. | 我不需要有执照才能做原告吧 |
[09:52] | No, but you do need to live in public housing, | 确实 但你必须得是公租房的住户才行 |
[09:54] | which generally requires not wearing $3,000 shoes. | 一般来说那些人是穿不起三千美金的鞋的 |
[09:57] | Power of attorney signed by Lillian Cook | 由莉莉安·库克签署的 |
[09:59] | to Jessica Pearson, Your Honor. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊的委托书 法官大人 |
[10:01] | She’s a plaintiff under the law. | 她是合法的原告 |
[10:02] | Your Honor, I don’t care what that thing says. | 法官大人 我不在乎那玩意上写了什么 |
[10:04] | This project’s been in the works for three years, | 这个项目已经开展了三年了 |
[10:05] | and they are just stepping in at the last minute | 他们在最后关头横插一脚 |
[10:07] | to get publicity. | 来博取关注 |
[10:08] | We’re stepping in because the wrecking ball is about to fly, | 我们插手是因为拆迁工作马上就要开始了 |
[10:11] | and you are not living up to your end of the bargain. | 但你们却没有兑现承诺 |
[10:13] | If you’re referring to the percentage | 如果你说的是廉租房 |
[10:14] | of low-income housing, | 所占的比例 |
[10:16] | some minor adjustments were made. | 我们确实是做了一些细微的调整 |
[10:17] | Minor? You stood in front of city council | 细微 你当着市议会的面 |
[10:20] | and gave your word that 35% of this development | 承诺这个项目里35%的房子 |
[10:23] | would be reserved for public housing. | 都会被用作公租房 |
[10:25] | The latest plans show only 5% are going there, | 而最新的计划显示 比例下降到了5% |
[10:29] | – and to hell with everyone else. – Where did you get that? | -不管其他人死活 -你从哪里弄来的 |
[10:31] | That is not part of the public record. | 那可不是公开的记录 |
[10:33] | Well, neither is the fact that a shady developer | 鬼祟的开发商剥削穷人 |
[10:35] | is ripping off the poor to line his own pockets, | 中饱私囊 也同样是不公开的 |
[10:37] | and you’re helping him. | 而你是在助纣为虐 |
[10:38] | Don’t you say that to me. | 你有什么资格这么说我 |
[10:39] | I don’t represent Pat McGann. | 我代理的不是帕特·麦甘 |
[10:41] | I represent the city I’ve lived in my whole life. | 而是我住了一辈子的城市 |
[10:44] | And all you care about is making a name for yourself | 而你只在乎利用一个可怜女人 |
[10:46] | – by using some poor woman. – I’m not using anyone. | -为自己赚取功名 -我没有利用任何人 |
[10:49] | – And you can– – Okay, that’s enough. | -你可以… -好了 够了 |
[10:52] | Ms. Pearson, if I deem you to be | 皮尔逊女士 如果我觉得 |
[10:53] | manipulating this Lillian Cook for your own purposes, | 你是为了自己的目的操纵了这位莉莉安·库克 |
[10:56] | I will shut this thing down myself. | 我会亲自把这事了结 |
[10:58] | Your Honor, how can my client prove to you | 法官大人 我的客户要如何向您证明 |
[11:00] | what’s in her heart? | 她心里是怎么想的 |
[11:01] | I don’t care what’s in her heart. | 我不在乎她心里是怎么想的 |
[11:02] | I want to hear from this woman, | 我想听听这个女人的说法 |
[11:03] | and I want to hear from her tomorrow. | 明天就听 |
[11:10] | Eli, I’m glad I caught you. You got a minute? | 伊莱 很高兴我堵到你了 有时间吗 |
[11:13] | Actually, Alex, I’ve got a lunch, so– | 实际上 亚历克斯 我午餐约了人… |
[11:15] | That wasn’t a question. It was a statement. | 这不是个问句 是个陈述句 |
[11:17] | Let me guess. This is about that lawsuit | 让我猜猜 是关于斯坦利·戈登 |
[11:19] | Stanley Gordon filed on behalf of your ex-partners. | 代表你们的前合伙人起诉你们那件事吗 |
[11:22] | Well, you can just turn yourself right around, | 你可以走了 |
[11:24] | because my heart isn’t exactly bleeding for you. | 因为我并不同情你 |
[11:26] | I don’t give a shit what your heart is doing, Eli. | 我才不在乎你同不同情我 伊莱 |
[11:28] | ‘Cause I’m not here for your sympathy. | 因为我来不是为了你的同情 |
[11:30] | I’m here ’cause you’re gonna give every one of those bastards a job. | 我来是因为你要给那些混蛋提供一份工作 |
[11:33] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混账 |
[11:34] | Don’t give me that. | 不用和我玩这套 |
[11:35] | Your partner set me up for murder, | 你的合伙人诬陷我杀人 |
[11:36] | and you didn’t bat an eye. | 而你眼睛都没眨一下 |
[11:37] | So I make offers to more than 15 of those guys. | 我可以为那些人里超过15人提供工作 |
[11:41] | They won’t take those jobs anyway | 但他们不会接受的 |
[11:42] | because we don’t have that kind of money, | 因为我们没有足够的钱 |
[11:45] | and everybody knows it. | 这一点人尽皆知 |
[11:46] | So it’s either 15 | 所以要么我帮你解决15个人 |
[11:47] | or put me away. | 要么把我抓起来 |
[11:48] | ‘Cause that’s the best you’re gonna get. | 因为我只能给你提供这些了 |
[11:52] | 15. | 15个人 |
[11:53] | Raises and promotions for every goddamn one of them. | 给他们中的每一个人升职加薪 |
[12:02] | You know, the architecture here is stunning. | 这儿的建筑真是美极了 |
[12:04] | If I worked here, I’d be in a much better mood | 如果我在这里工作 我的心情一定会比 |
[12:07] | than you seem to be. | 你看上去的心情好多了 |
[12:08] | I have nothing to say to you outside of court. | 在法庭之外我和你无话可说 |
[12:10] | I’m trying to avoid court altogether. | 我其实是想避免上庭的 |
[12:13] | What do you want, Ms. Pearson? | 你到底求什么 皮尔逊女士 |
[12:14] | I want a sit-down with the mayor. | 我想和市长坐下来谈一谈 |
[12:16] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[12:18] | You’re his right hand. You can walk right into his office | 你是他的左右手 你可以走进他的办公室 |
[12:20] | – and make it happen. – I’m not his right hand. | -把这件事变成可能 -我不是他的左右手 |
[12:21] | I’m the City Attorney, and I don’t have time to arrange | 我是市检察官 而我没时间 |
[12:24] | courtesy meetings for people who go after our civil servants. | 为找公务员麻烦的人安排礼节性会面 |
[12:26] | Look, I know there’s bad blood | 听我说 我知道 |
[12:27] | with the 13th precinct situation. | 和第13区有些不快 |
[12:30] | I’m just looking for some sort of accommodation. | 我只想找到一个解决之法 |
[12:32] | And what makes you think I have the power to do that? | 你为什么觉得我有能力这么做 |
[12:36] | All I do is represent the city’s interest | 我能做的只是不因一时热情和偏见 |
[12:38] | without passion or prejudice. | 来为这座城市的利益着想 |
[12:39] | And which one was it without when you came for my license? | 你吊销我的律师执照不正因如此吗 |
[12:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:46] | And what about the mayor? Does he know? | 那市长呢 他知道吗 |
[12:48] | Or is that why you don’t want me talking to him? | 还是说这才是你不想让我见他的原因 |
[12:49] | Because if I did, I’d tell him he’s up for reelection | 因为如果我见到他 我会告诉他六个月后的 |
[12:53] | in six months, | 改选 |
[12:54] | and this project doesn’t look good for him. | 这个工程对他可没什么好处 |
[12:56] | Whatever it is you think you know– | 不管你以为你掌握了什么 |
[12:59] | if there’s any understanding to be had on this project, | 如果你想在这个项目上达成任何交易 |
[13:02] | you’re gonna have to come to it with Pat McGann. | 也只能找帕特·麦甘 |
[13:05] | Not me, and not the mayor. | 而不是我和市长 |
[13:07] | And let me give you a free piece of advice. | 我再免费给你条忠告 |
[13:09] | This is Chicago. If you wanna get something done, | 这里是芝加哥 如果你想办成事的话 |
[13:11] | you’re gonna need more than your Louboutins | 穿着鲁布托高跟鞋 |
[13:13] | and your holier-than-thou attitude. | 带着假仁假义态度可是不行的 |
[13:28] | 11, okay? | 11点 懂了吗 |
[13:29] | And don’t let them skimp on any of the materials– | 别让他们在材料上偷工减料 |
[13:30] | Patrick McGann? | 帕特里克·麦甘 |
[13:34] | Give us a minute, will you? | 你先去 我们还有点事 |
[13:36] | – You must be Jessica Pearson. – You know who I am. | -你是杰西卡·皮尔逊 -你知道我是谁 |
[13:39] | Well, I’ve never seen your picture, | 我没见过你的照片 |
[13:40] | but there aren’t a lot of women that match your description. | 但是符合你这样描述的女人可不多见 |
[13:44] | Now, what can I do for you, Jessica? | 说吧 找我有什么事 杰西卡 |
[13:46] | You can hire me to find another location | 你可以雇我再找一处别的地方动工 |
[13:48] | for your project that doesn’t throw people | 而不用把别人 |
[13:50] | out of their homes. | 扫地出门 |
[13:51] | As much as I’d like to spend time getting to know you, | 虽然我很想花时间多了解你一下 |
[13:55] | there’s no way you and I working together is in our future. | 但是你和我未来没有合作机会 |
[13:59] | And what if I told you you’d regret making that decision? | 那如果我告诉你会后悔做出这样的决定 |
[14:02] | Well, I’d say that you can stop trying to get to the mayor | 那我告诉你别再联系市长了 |
[14:05] | because he’s not taking a meeting with you. | 因为他不会和你见面的 |
[14:07] | And you can take that to the bank. | 你记住我的话 |
[14:10] | Because I’m the one that makes the decisions here. | 因为这里我做主 |
[14:13] | Is that really something you want to be saying to me? | 这就是你想告诉我的 |
[14:15] | You think he doesn’t know how it works? | 你觉得他不知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[14:17] | I think it’s not legal to trade money for influence. | 我觉得权钱交易是违法的 |
[14:21] | And you should be careful who you say that to. | 你应该注意你说话的对象 |
[14:25] | Every nickel I’ve ever given Bobby Novak is aboveboard. | 我给鲍比·诺瓦克的每笔钱都是正大光明的 |
[14:30] | So why don’t you just go put that woman | 所以你不如让那女人 |
[14:32] | on the stand tomorrow and be done with it? | 明天上庭做她该做的事 |
[14:34] | Because I guarantee you, when this is over, | 因为我向你保证 等这一切结束 |
[14:37] | my building’s going up. | 我的大楼一定会建 |
[14:58] | Lillian Cook? | 莉莉安·库克 |
[15:03] | Could be. Who are you? | 有可能 你是谁 |
[15:04] | My name is Harvey Specter. | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[15:05] | I’m here to prepare you for court. | 我来为你准备明天的出庭 |
[15:07] | What do you mean, court? | 什么意思 出什么庭 |
[15:09] | I mean if you want to stay in your home, | 我是说如果你还想住自己的房子 |
[15:10] | you’re gonna have to testify. And it’s gonna be tomorrow. | 你就必须出庭作证 就在明天 |
[15:13] | No. | 不去 |
[15:13] | Jessica Pearson’s handling that. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊在处理此事 |
[15:15] | She sent me here to help. | 她让我来帮忙 |
[15:18] | Well, you tell her I don’t need help | 你告诉她我不需要一个 |
[15:20] | from someone who doesn’t know me and, from the looks of him, | 不了解我的人帮忙 从他眼中开始看出 |
[15:23] | thinks this whole place is a piece of garbage. | 他觉得这地方就是个垃圾场 |
[15:25] | What I think is you lived here most of your life, | 我在想你在这儿生活了大半辈子 |
[15:29] | and now you’re gonna get kicked into the street | 现在你就要被扫地出门了 |
[15:30] | because they didn’t live up to their end of the bargain. | 因为他们没信守承诺 |
[15:39] | You a coffee man, or are you one of them | 你爱喝咖啡 还是像那些漂亮小伙一样 |
[15:42] | chai latte drinking pretty boys? | 喝香料茶拿铁 |
[15:44] | Both. | 都是 |
[15:45] | I’m a coffee man through and through, | 咖啡我肯定是爱喝的 |
[15:47] | but there’s no denying I’m pretty. | 但不可否认我长的也不错 |
[15:49] | Not as pretty as a young Denzel, but you’ll do. | 虽然比不上年轻时的丹泽尔 但也过得去 |
[16:02] | Where’s Harvey? | 哈维哪儿去了 |
[16:03] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about where Harvey is, Stanley. | 别管哈维去哪儿了 斯坦利 |
[16:04] | – I’m handling this negotiation. – Oh, I get it. | -我来洽谈这次协商 -我懂了 |
[16:07] | He didn’t have the balls to face me, so he dumped it on you. | 他不敢来见我 所以才派你来的 |
[16:09] | He didn’t dump anything. I wanted to be here. | 他没有丢下烂摊子 是我想来的 |
[16:10] | Well, Sparky, unless you also wanna be in court, | 刺头 除非你也想对簿公堂 |
[16:12] | you better have those job offers for my clients. | 你最好把工作机会留给我的客户 |
[16:14] | Your clients want jobs? Here they are. | 你客户想要工作 给你 |
[16:18] | You’re telling me Eli Gould wants to hire them? | 你在告诉我伊莱·古尔德想雇佣他们 |
[16:20] | Yes, he does, because your clients are not damaged goods. | 没错 因为你的客户不是受损货物 |
[16:23] | They are hot commodities. And these offers are the proof. | 他们是热门商品 这就是证明 |
[16:27] | – Spare me the bullshit. – You don’t like bullshit? | -少跟我废话 -你不喜欢废话 |
[16:29] | Then why don’t you admit the second we hire those partners, | 你怎么不承认等我们一雇了他们 |
[16:32] | they vote us out, | 让他们把我们赶出去 |
[16:33] | sell the firm to Rand Kaldor Zane, | 把律所卖给兰德-考德-赞恩律所 |
[16:35] | and you make a seven-figure finder’s fee? | 让你入账百万收入 |
[16:37] | You’re right. That’s the plan. | 你说的没错 这就是计划 |
[16:38] | I gotta admit, I didn’t think you’d figure it out. | 我得承认 我没想你能想明白 |
[16:39] | And you can take that plan and shove it up your asshole, | 你可以带着你的想法夹着尾巴走人吧 |
[16:41] | because there’s not gonna be any settlement. | 因为我们不会和解的 |
[16:43] | Then you’ve got a problem. | 那你们就摊上大事了 |
[16:44] | Because you may have found something on Eli. | 因为你们也许抓住了伊莱的把柄 |
[16:46] | But turns out… | 但是… |
[16:48] | I got more. | 我知道的更多 |
[16:50] | – Bullshit, you’re bluffing. – Pick up the phone. | -瞎说 你在虚张声势 -拿起电话 |
[16:53] | Ask Eli if those offers are still valid. | 问问伊莱这些协议还存不存在 |
[16:55] | They’re not. And not only that, | 不存在的 不仅如此 |
[16:57] | we go to trial, he writes me an affidavit saying | 我们要上庭 他给我写了一封宣誓书 |
[17:00] | you extorted him to employ those partners | 在他告诉你他不能 |
[17:02] | after he told you there’s no way | 雇佣你律所的任何一位律师时 |
[17:03] | he’d ever hire a single lawyer that came from your firm. | 你强迫他雇佣这些合伙人 |
[17:07] | – What do you want? – You know what I want. | -你想怎样 -你知道我想怎样 |
[17:08] | But I’ll tell you what. Since Harvey’s not here, | 但是我告诉你 既然哈维不在这儿 |
[17:10] | you take my offer right now, | 你马上接受我的提议 |
[17:12] | I might even leave your name up on the new firm. | 我或许会把你名字留在新律所的墙上 |
[17:14] | Get out of my sight, you smug piece of shit. | 给我滚 你个嚣张的混蛋 |
[17:17] | It’s your funeral. | 你死定了 |
[17:19] | See you in court, Sparky. | 法庭上见 刺头 |
[17:29] | Hey, what’s going on? I got your message. | 怎么回事 我收到你的短信了 |
[17:32] | We just blew a small fortune on jack shit. | 我们刚刚白花了一笔大钱 |
[17:34] | Don’t tell me the soil reports still didn’t come in. | 别告诉我土壤证明还没出来 |
[17:36] | Worse. Those samples came back. | 更糟 这些样本回来了 |
[17:39] | – And they’re all negative. – Negative? No, there’s no way. | -结果都呈阴性 -阴性 这不可能 |
[17:42] | It’s right here, Mike. | 结果摆在眼前 迈克 |
[17:44] | Then they must not have tested deep enough to– | 那他们一定是测得不够深… |
[17:45] | They took samples down to 10 feet. | 他们从3米多深的地方取的样 |
[17:47] | There isn’t enough lead in there to fill a pencil. | 里面铅的含量还没有一支铅笔里的多 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God. I don’t believe this. They fixed the results. | 天呐 难以置信 他们篡改了结果 |
[17:51] | They did, but not how you think. | 他们是篡改了结果 但不是你想的那样 |
[17:53] | Six months ago, the school got an anonymous donation | 六个月前 学校收到一笔匿名捐款 |
[17:55] | to redo its grounds. | 来翻新场地 |
[17:56] | They called it a beautification project. | 他们称为美化工程 |
[17:57] | And let me guess. They beautified | 我猜 他们把 |
[17:59] | every inch of soil down to 10 feet. | 3米深的场地都美化了 |
[18:00] | Yeah, and I didn’t think anything of it at the time | 没错 我当时没想到这事 |
[18:02] | because the plans just said it was adding new trees. | 因为计划上写着是种些新树 |
[18:03] | Oh, God. Those fu–ers. | 天呐 这些混蛋 |
[18:05] | They knew this was coming. | 他们料到会有这么一天 |
[18:07] | And then they got rid of the evidence. | 他们想把证据隐藏了 |
[18:08] | – Mike. – Rachel, please tell me you found something. | -迈克 -瑞秋 告诉我你有所发现 |
[18:11] | I did, but it’s not good. | 是有发现 但情况不容乐观 |
[18:13] | – What now? – I did some checking. | -怎么了 -我做了些调查 |
[18:14] | Mike, Andy Forsyth’s been in Seattle for the past year | 迈克 安迪·福赛思去年就在西雅图 |
[18:17] | opening his own firm. | 开了自己的律所 |
[18:19] | The job was real. | 他提供的工作是真的 |
[18:20] | He had nothing to do | 他和诊所资金被抽走 |
[18:21] | with cutting the funding for the clinic. | 一点关系也没有 |
[18:26] | Okay, we might not have a way to get them on that, | 好吧 我们或许没办法把这算到他们头上 |
[18:28] | but we know that they did this. | 但我们知道他们确实做了这个 |
[18:30] | We need to find the connection | 我们得找到 |
[18:31] | between this beautification project and Discharge Power, | 美化工程和放电电池之间有什么联系 |
[18:34] | and we need to find it now. | 我们现在就得找出来 |
[18:42] | I went to every single meeting at the city council. | 每一次的市政会议我都去了 |
[18:45] | They promised to build new apartments | 他们许诺在把这地方拆掉之前 |
[18:47] | before they tore this place down. | 会建造新的公寓 |
[18:48] | I’ve got the contract right here, see? | 我这里有合同书 看见没 |
[18:50] | Memorandum of Agreement. | 协定书 |
[18:52] | And how did you feel when you found out | 当你发现协定书没有法律效应时 |
[18:54] | a Memorandum of Agreement isn’t legally enforceable? | 你是什么样的心情 |
[18:57] | I felt like a fool. That’s what I felt like. | 我感觉 自己被骗了 |
[19:00] | That apartment is my home. | 那间公寓就是我的家 |
[19:01] | I’ve paid rent on it for 51 years. | 我付了51年的房租 |
[19:03] | I live there with my daughter and my grandchildren. | 我和我的女儿 外孙住在那 |
[19:06] | This is our community, our home. | 这是我们的社区 我们的家 |
[19:09] | And we don’t deserve to be thrown out in the street like dogs. | 我们不应该像狗一样被扔到大街上 |
[19:12] | No, Lillian, you don’t. | 不 莉莉安 不应该 |
[19:14] | But the developer’s saying there’s other housing available | 但是开发商说为你们准备了 |
[19:17] | out there for you. | 别的房子 |
[19:18] | Maybe. But he didn’t say none of that | 也许吧 但他让我们签字的时候 |
[19:20] | when he asked us to sign on that dotted line. | 并没有说 |
[19:22] | And a man who would lie like that would… | 那样撒谎的人 |
[19:24] | sell his own mother to make a dollar. | 为了一块钱能把他妈都卖了 |
[19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | I’m glad you brought up the question of character, Ms. Cook, | 我很高兴你提到了品格的问题 库克女士 |
[19:35] | because I’d like to ask you about yours. | 因为我想问一下你的 |
[19:38] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 随你怎么问 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[19:39] | Ms. Cook, are you related to anyone in this courtroom? | 库克女士 法庭上有和你是亲戚关系的人吗 |
[19:44] | – What? – It’s a simple question. | -什么 -这个问题很简单 |
[19:45] | Are you a relative of anyone in this room? | 你是在座的某一个人的亲戚吗 |
[19:48] | And I’d like to point out you lie under oath, | 我得提醒你宣誓后撒谎 |
[19:50] | the state penitentiary will be your next home. | 是要进州立监狱的 |
[19:54] | Jessica Pearson is my niece. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊是我侄女 |
[19:56] | – Well, isn’t that a small world? – Relevance? | -世界可真小啊 是吗 -问题相关吗 |
[19:59] | The relevance is that Jessica Pearson is using her own aunt | 相关性就是杰西卡·皮尔逊利用她自己的姑姑 |
[20:02] | to make a name for herself. | 为自己博名声 |
[20:04] | That’s not true. My niece cares about the people of my community. | 不是的 我侄女关心我社区的人 |
[20:08] | And after a lifetime of no contact, | 一辈子没有联系 |
[20:10] | did she call you to offer help, or did you call her? | 是她打给你提出帮助你 还是你打给她的 |
[20:14] | She called me, but– | 她打给我的 但是… |
[20:15] | So you’re telling the court | 所以你是在告诉法庭 |
[20:17] | she contacted you out of nowhere | 她突然联系你 |
[20:19] | because she cares about the people of Chicago? | 因为她关心芝加哥的人 |
[20:22] | Your Honor, Ms. Cook can’t speak to that. | 法官大人 库克女士无法回答这个问题 |
[20:24] | No, she can’t. But somehow she has. | 是 她不会这么说 但是她表达了这个意思 |
[20:26] | And, Your Honor, you said if you found Jessica Pearson | 还有法官大人 你说如果你发现杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[20:29] | to be using a straw man, | 打幌子 |
[20:30] | you would remove her power of attorney. | 你就撤销她的律师权利 |
[20:32] | If this isn’t proof of that, then I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不能证明 那我不知道还有什么能 |
[20:34] | – Your Honor– – I agree. | -法官大人… -我同意 |
[20:35] | Ms. Pearson, you’re no longer permitted in my courtroom on this matter. | 皮尔逊女士 撤销你参与本案的权利 |
[20:38] | As for the TRO, | 至于临时禁止令 |
[20:39] | you’ll have my ruling within 48 hours. | 时效48小时 |
[20:46] | – What the hell? – What the hell, what? | -搞什么 -什么搞什么 |
[20:49] | When were you gonna tell me who this woman was? | 你准备什么时候告诉我这个女人是谁 |
[20:51] | I didn’t keep it from you, Harvey. | 我没有瞒着你 哈维 |
[20:52] | Oh, bullshit. I spent half the night with her last night, | 胡扯 我昨晚有一半时间是和她待在一起的 |
[20:55] | and there is no way | 除非你想瞒着我 |
[20:57] | that doesn’t come up unless you hid it from me. | 否则我肯定会知道你们的关系的 |
[20:58] | What difference does it make | 我和这个案子 |
[21:00] | that I have a personal connection to this case? | 有私人关系又有什么区别 |
[21:02] | The difference is, they just blindsided me. | 区别就是他们刚刚打了我一个措手不及 |
[21:04] | Harvey, I– | 哈维 我… |
[21:05] | Look, I put my firm in jeopardy for you. | 为了你 我置我的公司于危险之地 |
[21:09] | You’re playing me, and I’m done with it. | 你还玩我 我受够了 |
[21:12] | No, you can’t be done. I still need you. | 不 你不能走 我还需要你 |
[21:15] | I don’t give a shit what you need. | 我根本不在乎你需要什么 |
[21:16] | I’m getting on the next plane. | 我要搭下一班飞机回去 |
[21:17] | You can finish this thing yourself. | 你自己搞定吧 |
[21:20] | What do you want me to say, Harvey? | 你想让我说什么 哈维 |
[21:22] | That my father grew up here? And he was poor? | 我父亲在这里长大 他很穷 |
[21:25] | And I didn’t live on Park Avenue | 我十岁前不是 |
[21:27] | for the first ten years of my life? | 住在派克大街 |
[21:31] | ‘Cause I didn’t. | 因为这都是事实 |
[21:35] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道 |
[21:37] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[21:40] | Well, what does all of that have to do with this? | 那和这有什么关系 |
[21:45] | My father died eight weeks ago. | 我父亲两个月前去世了 |
[21:49] | That woman is his sister. | 那个女人是他妹妹 |
[21:53] | And he turned his back on her and everyone else here. | 他离开这里 不管她和这里的人 |
[21:57] | And it ate away at him for his entire life. | 他的一生都因此而难受 |
[22:01] | So you decided to do something about it. | 所以你决定要做点什么 |
[22:04] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:11] | – Okay, what? – I know you have a plan. | -好什么 -我知道你有计划 |
[22:14] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[22:21] | I’m trying to figure out which costs more. | 我想知道哪个更贵 |
[22:23] | The King of the Jungle up there | 那里的森林之王 |
[22:25] | or putting the mayor in office. | 还是送市长上位 |
[22:26] | I put that thing down myself. | 我亲手了解了它 |
[22:29] | You know, and I’m trying to figure out why you New Yorkers | 我想知道你们纽约人 |
[22:32] | don’t know how to make an appointment. | 是不知道怎么预约吗 |
[22:34] | What I know, Mr. McGann, is how to make a deal. | 我知道怎么达成交易 麦甘先生 |
[22:37] | Yeah, well, after what happened in court this morning, | 好吧 在今早法庭上发生的事后 |
[22:40] | I don’t think I need to. | 我不认为我需要这么做 |
[22:42] | If you think you got this in the bag, | 如果你觉得这事已经板上钉钉的话 |
[22:43] | you are dead wrong. | 那你可错得太离谱了 |
[22:46] | But you are right about one thing. | 但是有一件事你说对了 |
[22:48] | Jessica Pearson wants to make a name for herself, | 杰西卡·皮尔逊想给她自己博名声 |
[22:50] | starting with a seat on city council. | 从在市参议会有一席之位开始 |
[22:52] | And what does that have to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[22:54] | Because all you have to do to make this thing to away | 因为你要摆平这件事 |
[22:56] | is give back enough units to make it look like | 就得让出几个单元 要看起来 |
[22:58] | she got a win. | 像是她赢了 |
[22:59] | Guarantee her aunt a spot in the new building, | 保证她姑姑在新楼里有住的地方 |
[23:02] | – then back her when she runs. – Anything else? | -当她参选的时候支持她 -还有吗 |
[23:04] | You want a park or a bridge named after her? | 你想要个以她的名字命名的公园或者桥吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah, there is one more thing. | 对 还有一件事 |
[23:09] | You’re not just gonna endorse her. | 你不仅需要为她背书 |
[23:10] | You’re gonna make a donation. | 你还要捐款 |
[23:12] | Because without it, everybody’s gonna know it’s bullshit. | 因为不这样的话 大家就知道是扯淡了 |
[23:15] | You people. You think I’m gonna give that woman a dime? | 你们这些人 你觉得我会给她一毛钱吗 |
[23:19] | That’s the beauty of it, Pat. | 这才是美妙之处 派特 |
[23:21] | You don’t have to give her a penny. | 你一分钱都不用给她 |
[23:27] | A million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[23:28] | Cashier’s check. Untraceable. | 银行本票 无法追踪 |
[23:31] | All you’re doing is giving her own money back. | 你需要做的只是把她的钱再还她而已 |
[23:36] | Just so we’re clear… | 我们说明白… |
[23:40] | Your client’s dealing her way into office. | 你的委托人靠花钱进公职 |
[23:42] | That’s the Chicago way, isn’t it? | 芝加哥就是这样 不是吗 |
[23:44] | So is when she gets there, | 那么当她达到目的的时候 |
[23:46] | she remembers who did this for her. | 她得记得是谁帮了她 |
[23:48] | She wouldn’t have it any other way. | 她非常乐意 |
[24:09] | – Well? – It didn’t work. | -怎么样 -没用 |
[24:11] | What the hell do you mean, it didn’t work? | 什么叫没用 |
[24:13] | I mean I went back to Gould, | 我去找古尔德了 |
[24:14] | and he told me he doesn’t care what we have on those tapes. | 他说他不在乎那些带子上有什么 |
[24:16] | He’s not helping us because Gordon’s got worse. | 他不会帮我们的 因为戈登的把柄更厉害 |
[24:19] | Well, then what the hell do you suggest? | 那你他妈有什么建议呢 |
[24:21] | We can’t go to court. | 我们不能上庭 |
[24:22] | The second we sign those partners back, | 我们一把那些合伙人签回来 |
[24:24] | we’re gonna be signing our own death warrants. | 我们就等于签了自己的死刑执行令 |
[24:27] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[24:28] | What do you mean, not necessarily? | 什么叫不一定 |
[24:29] | I mean if we make the deal sweet enough, | 我是说如果做笔足够”甜”的交易 |
[24:31] | when they come back over, they’ll forget all about | 当他们回来 他们就会忘了 |
[24:32] | Rand and Kaldor’s promises. | 兰德-考德的承诺 |
[24:34] | And that would work | 那能行得通 |
[24:35] | except for the fact that there are years of bad blood between me, | 如果不考虑这些年我 哈维 |
[24:39] | Harvey, and every one of those people. | 和他们之间的敌意 |
[24:40] | – They don’t trust us. – But maybe they’ll trust me. | -他们不相信我们 -但也许他们会相信我 |
[24:43] | – What? – I know this sounds crazy. | -什么 -我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[24:45] | But if you make me Managing Partner until we can– | 但是如果你让我做经营合伙人直到我们能… |
[24:47] | I don’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[24:48] | Harvey leaves for two days, and you wanna throw his shit into the street? | 哈维才走了两天 你就想篡他的位了 |
[24:51] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[24:52] | Well, it sure as hell sounds like you are. | 听起来他妈的就是这个意思 |
[24:54] | God damn it, Louis, I’m trying the best I can. | 该死 路易 我正想尽一切办法帮助公司 |
[24:56] | Well, then try something else. | 那试试别的吧 |
[24:57] | Because giving you the reins | 因为在我们冲下悬崖 |
[24:58] | a half hour before we drive off a cliff | 半小时前把控制权给你 |
[25:00] | isn’t gonna do shit. | 一点用都没有 |
[25:17] | Uh, can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[25:19] | It’s late. Everyone’s sleeping. | 很晚了 大家都睡了 |
[25:21] | Please. I’ll only be a minute. | 拜托了 一下就好 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry about what happened this morning. | 今天早上的事情我很抱歉 |
[25:33] | I know they used your mother | 我知道他们利用了你妈 |
[25:34] | to try to paint me as self-serving, but– | 想把我刻画成一心谋私利的人 但… |
[25:36] | Look, that’s all well and good, Jessica. | 没什么的 杰西卡 |
[25:38] | But right now, I’m wondering if it’s them using her or you. | 但是现在 我想知道是他们利用她还是你在利用她 |
[25:42] | Angela, I’m not using your mother. | 安吉拉 我没有利用你妈 |
[25:44] | Then why did they give us our choice of apartments | 那既然她已经把我们都卖了 |
[25:46] | if she sells out everyone around us? | 为什么他们还要让我们选房子 |
[25:48] | – Who’s they? – That’s all you have to say? | -他们是谁 -你就只有这句话要说吗 |
[25:50] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[25:52] | No, I didn’t mean it that way. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[25:54] | Look, “They” is the lady you say is using us. | “他们”就是你说在利用我们的那位女士 |
[25:57] | She told us all about the deal your handsome friend is making. | 你那位帅朋友做的交易她都告诉我们了 |
[26:00] | Angela, that woman is not your friend. | 安吉拉 那个女人不是你的朋友 |
[26:02] | She’s trying to– | 她是想 |
[26:03] | I know what she’s trying to do. | 我知道她想干什么 |
[26:06] | I wanna know what you’re trying to do. | 我想知道的是你想干什么 |
[26:08] | I’m trying to reconnect with my family. | 我想重新和我的家人交好 |
[26:12] | And make things better at the same time. | 让一切都好起来 |
[26:17] | I remember when you first started coming around here. | 我还记得你第一次来这里的时候 |
[26:20] | My mother was so happy. She just took you right in, | 我妈妈那么开心 她立刻就相信了你 |
[26:24] | ’cause that’s all she ever wanted. | 因为这就是她一直想要的 |
[26:26] | And don’t get me wrong, I got nothing against you. | 不要误会 我不是对你有意见 |
[26:28] | But your famous surgeon father, he turned his back on us. | 但你那知名的外科医生老爸 他抛弃了我们 |
[26:33] | And from what I can tell, you’re no different. | 从现在的情况来看 你也没啥两样 |
[26:35] | No, the difference is I’m trying to get to know you. | 不 我和他的区别在于我在试着了解你们 |
[26:38] | Well, if you knew us, you’d know that | 但是如果你了解我们 你就会知道 |
[26:39] | selling out the people around us ain’t gonna make things better. | 出卖我们身边的人不会让生活好起来 |
[26:46] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[27:08] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[27:11] | When did you say the beautification happened? | 你说美化是什么时候开始的 |
[27:13] | They redid the entire grounds six weeks after we filed suit. | 他们在我们提起诉讼后六周把整块地翻新了 |
[27:16] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理啊 |
[27:17] | Six weeks is nothing. | 六周什么都做不了啊 |
[27:19] | Something like this doesn’t happen without planning. | 这种事情不会没计划突然就实行的 |
[27:21] | Which means they didn’t just know they had liability | 说明他们不是在我们告了他们之后 |
[27:24] | after we brought the suit. | 才知道他们有责任的 |
[27:25] | They knew they had it long before that. | 他们早就知道了 |
[27:27] | Of course they knew. The question is, how do we prove it? | 他们当然早知道 问题是我们怎么证明 |
[27:29] | No, I think what Mike’s saying is, | 不 我想迈克的意思是 |
[27:31] | they knew they had liability. | 他们知道他们有责任 |
[27:33] | So they must’ve had liability insurance. | 那就一定会有责任保险 |
[27:35] | They always do. | 他们肯定有 |
[27:36] | Yeah, but when they know they need it, they get more. | 但他们知道这个要派上用场的时候 就能拿更多 |
[27:38] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想 |
[27:39] | Collins offered us 100,000 a family inside of 15 seconds. | 柯林斯在15秒内告诉我们一家可获赔10万 |
[27:44] | Okay, hold on. I’m getting confused about the math. | 好吧 等等 我有点算不过来 |
[27:46] | Then how’s this for math? | 算算这道题 |
[27:47] | The settlement he offered is exactly five times | 他提供的协议正好是他们通常 |
[27:50] | what they’re normally insured for. | 可以获赔金额的五倍 |
[27:51] | And if a bus driver takes out a policy for $10 million | 如果一个公交司机有单可以获赔一千万的保险 |
[27:54] | and his wife runs him over with a bus, | 然后他的老婆开车撞死了他 |
[27:56] | – that’s not a coincidence. – Mike, I need to talk to you. | -这绝不是巧合 -迈克 我有话和你说 |
[28:00] | – Donna, what is it? – It’s Louis. | -唐娜 怎么了 -路易那边有麻烦 |
[28:01] | What about him? I just talked to him earlier. He was fine. | 他怎么了 我之前跟他谈过了 他还好 |
[28:03] | He’s not fine. He needs your help, | 他不好 他需要你的帮助 |
[28:05] | and I’m here to make sure that he gets it. | 我来是确保你会去帮他 |
[28:07] | – Donna, this– – Mike, Harvey said something like this might happen. | -唐娜 这 -迈克 哈维说过这种情况有可能发生 |
[28:12] | You gave him your word. | 你向他保证过的 |
[28:16] | – Let’s go. – Mike. | -走吧 -迈克 |
[28:18] | We got this. | 我们搞得定 |
[28:27] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[28:28] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[28:29] | You had no goddamn business calling my aunt. | 你不该传唤我姑姑 |
[28:31] | Sorry to disappoint you, | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[28:33] | But we’re not entering into an agreement | 但不确定案件所有涉及方都达成共识的话 |
[28:35] | without making sure all of the parties are on board. | 我们是没有办法进入协议环节的 |
[28:37] | and it’s up to me to deliver her. | 向她传达是我的责任 |
[28:39] | Did you really think that we weren’t gonna do | 你不会真的以为我们不会做 |
[28:40] | Our due diligence? I know you think Harvard | 尽职调查吧 我知道你觉得哈佛 |
[28:42] | Is the only law school in the country, | 是美国唯一的法学院 |
[28:44] | But we have a pretty good one here too, | 但我们这里也有一所挺不错的 |
[28:45] | And I was president of its law review. | 我还是学院期刊的主席 |
[28:47] | I don’t give a shit if you’re the sultan of brunei. | 我不管你是哪个不知名的法学院的统领 |
[28:50] | You’re gonna set up that meeting | 市长和我的会 |
[28:51] | between me and the mayor. | 你会帮我约的 |
[28:52] | And I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this. | 我也不知道要跟你说几次 |
[28:54] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[28:56] | And I know what you’re gonna ask him, | 我也知道你要问他什么 |
[28:57] | and the answer’s no. He’s never gonna cut me loose. | 答案是否定的 他不会解雇我的 |
[28:59] | Now, why would I ask him that? | 我为什么会跟他开这个口 |
[29:01] | Because we both know you’re right. | 因为我们都知道你是对的 |
[29:02] | I was the one who went after your license. | 是我要搞你的执照 |
[29:04] | But if you think he’s gonna get rid of me for that… | 但如果你以为他会因为这个而解雇我 |
[29:07] | You don’t understand the way thing work around here. | 那你就是不明白这里的游戏规则了 |
[29:09] | Oh, I understand how things work. | 我当然理解游戏规则 |
[29:11] | And it’s been going on since the beginning of time. | 而且从一开始就是这个规则 |
[29:17] | He keeps me around because I do what it takes | 他留我是因为不用他开口 |
[29:20] | without having to be asked. | 我就会把该做的都做好 |
[29:22] | I don’t complain about it | 我不抱怨 |
[29:24] | and it never comes back on him. | 而且东窗事发也从来没发生在过他头上 |
[29:28] | So you get your aunt on board or don’t. | 所以不管你让不让你姑姑统一战线 |
[29:31] | But don’t ever come in here thinking the mayor is gonna be | 总之别再妄想市长能为你 |
[29:33] | the answer to your problems again. | 排忧解难了 |
[29:35] | I don’t need the mayor, Keri. | 我不需要市长 凯莉 |
[29:38] | Because I have the man you said | 因为我笼络了 |
[29:40] | was the real player here in the first place. | 你所谓的操盘者 |
[29:44] | So if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[29:46] | I’d start brushing up on my résumé. | 我就会开始准备简历了 |
[29:54] | – How’d it go? – Change of plans. | -怎么样 -得改变计划了 |
[29:55] | You’re calling Pat Mcgann and telling him | 你打给帕特·麦甘 告诉他 |
[29:57] | It’s me or her. | 我和她只能选一个 |
[29:58] | Jessica, they don’t know you. You can’t ask that much. | 杰西卡 他们不了解你 你不能要求这么高 |
[30:01] | – Yes, I can. – I’m telling you, | -我可以 -我告诉你 |
[30:02] | It’s a bad idea. | 这不是个好办法 |
[30:04] | And I need you to do it anyway. | 但我还是要你这么做 |
[30:13] | – Need a lift? – I have a car coming. | -用车吗 -我有车接 |
[30:17] | – Thanks. – You sure? | -谢谢 -你确定 |
[30:20] | Beautiful woman downtown all alone middle of the night. | 美女大半夜的孤身一人在市区 |
[30:23] | It isn’t safe. | 可不安全 |
[30:26] | And isn’t your usual route the airport? | 你的据点不是在机场吗 |
[30:29] | My work takes me all kinds of places. | 工作需要 哪里都去 |
[30:30] | And what exactly is your work? | 你的工作到底是什么 |
[30:32] | I make problems go away. And I love my job. | 专职解决问题 我爱我的工作 |
[30:38] | You think you can scare me with your threats? | 你以为威胁就能吓退我了 |
[30:39] | Lady, if all I did were make threats, | 女士 如果我只会威胁人 |
[30:41] | then I wouldn’t even have a job. | 那我也要失业了 |
[30:47] | Looks like your ride’s here after all. | 看来你的车到了 |
[30:50] | You have a safe night. | 祝您有个安全的晚上 |
[31:00] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[31:01] | The police came. They told me I couldn’t stay here. | 警察来了 他们说这里不能停车 |
[31:03] | I had to drive around the block. | 我得开车绕一圈 |
[31:04] | Next time, goddamn text me. | 下次再有这种情况 来个短信 |
[31:07] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[31:10] | Just take me home. | 送我回家 |
[31:21] | Louis, are you working in here? | 路易 你在这里做事吗 |
[31:24] | Sometimes I like to sit at my old desk | 有时候我喜欢在大家都走了之后 |
[31:25] | after everyone’s gone. | 坐座我的以前的座位 |
[31:28] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[31:29] | I, uh, thought maybe you could use some help | 我想戈登的案子 |
[31:31] | – on the Gordon lawsuit. – What about the clinic? | -你可能需要帮忙 -那诊所的案子呢 |
[31:34] | You said you were in the middle of it. | 你说你忙那个呢 |
[31:36] | Ah, that’s okay. | 那个没事 |
[31:38] | Rachel and Oliver are working on it. | 瑞秋和奥利弗在办 |
[31:40] | Donna told you, didn’t she? | 唐娜告诉你的 是不是 |
[31:42] | – Yeah, she did. – God damn it. | -是的 -该死 |
[31:44] | She was just doing her job, Louis. | 她只是做了她应该做的 路易 |
[31:45] | It’s not her job to get you to bail me out, Mike. | 叫你来救我可不是她的工作 迈克 |
[31:51] | Louis… | 路易… |
[31:54] | – It’s not your fault. – that statement was my idea. | -这事不是你的错 -那份声明是我的主意 |
[31:57] | I went to Gordon with it in the first place. | 是我一开始去找的戈登 |
[31:59] | And we can pretend that | 虽然我们可以假装 |
[32:01] | it’s not what got us here, but it is. | 一切不是因这件事而起 但其实是的 |
[32:03] | Well, right now, I’m less concerned with what got us here | 现在 比起关心是什么造成了现在的局面 |
[32:06] | than what’s gonna get us out. | 我更想知道怎样才能救我们出去 |
[32:08] | – You have an idea? – I do. | -你有办法了 -我有 |
[32:10] | They want us to offer them partnerships here. | 他们想让我们提供合伙人的职位 |
[32:13] | So what if we do that | 不如我们就这么做 |
[32:15] | but we also ask Zane to come over | 但我们也叫赞恩跳槽过来 |
[32:18] | and to bring enough people so that we can outvote them? | 而且带够人 这样就可以把他们反投出去了 |
[32:20] | Zane would never go for it. | 赞恩不会同意的 |
[32:21] | We’ve asked him a thousand times. | 我们已经求了他好多次了 |
[32:23] | Have we ever asked him right after Rand and Kaldor | 我们有在兰德和卡尔多把他赶出律所之后 |
[32:25] | cut his legs out? | 问过他吗 |
[32:28] | What about Harvey? He comes back to find out We’ve merged– | 那哈维怎么办 等他回来发现我们合并了 |
[32:30] | He trusted us enough to take care of this. | 他完全信任我们能处理好这件事 |
[32:34] | If this is what we have to do, | 如果我们必须得这么做 |
[32:35] | then this is what we have to do. | 那我们就必须得做 |
[32:39] | You make sure they get the offer in the morning. | 你确保他们明早得到这份工作 |
[32:42] | Leave the rest to me. | 其他的交给我 |
[32:54] | First Louis, then Rachel. | 先是路易 然后是瑞秋 |
[32:57] | My money was on Harvey being next. | 我本来赌下一个来的是哈维 |
[32:59] | He’s in chicago helping Jessica. | 他在芝加哥帮助杰西卡 |
[33:01] | He’s in chicago? | 他在芝加哥 |
[33:02] | When his firm is in an all out war? | 在他的公司和别人全面开战的时候 |
[33:05] | We’re a family, Robert. | 我们是一家人 罗伯特 |
[33:06] | We told him we’d have his back. | 我们跟他说了会支持他的 |
[33:09] | Then get to it. | 有事就说吧 |
[33:12] | The world thinks my heart lies with you, anyway. | 反正全世界都觉得我跟你们一条心 |
[33:14] | So you might as well tell me what you need. | 所以你就直说你需要什么吧 |
[33:16] | Right, I don’t know how to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[33:17] | So I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说好了 |
[33:20] | We need you to come over and join the firm. | 我们需要你加入我们公司 |
[33:22] | – What? – You come over, | -什么 -你来我们公司 |
[33:23] | you bring 20 people who are loyal to you, | 带上二十个忠于你的人 |
[33:25] | And we will have enough votes to still keep control. | 这样我们就有足够的票数掌管控公司了 |
[33:27] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[33:28] | You want me to sneak out of my own house | 你想让我在半夜 |
[33:30] | in the middle of the night? | 偷偷溜出自己家 |
[33:31] | You’re talking about a place I built with my own two hands. | 让我离开这个我自手建立的地方 |
[33:33] | A place that we both know isn’t yours anymore. | 但我们都知道这个地方已经不属于你了 |
[33:36] | How is this even supposed to work? | 你打算怎样安排 |
[33:37] | Whose name comes first? Who’s the managing partner? | 谁的名字排在前面 谁做经营合伙人 |
[33:39] | We can work it out later. | 我们可以之后再商量这个问题 |
[33:40] | No, we’re gonna work this out goddamn now. | 不行 现在就得说清楚 |
[33:42] | – Well, I can’t do that. – Are you shitting me? | -现在不行 -你在耍我吗 |
[33:45] | Does Harvey even know you’re here? | 哈维知道你来找我吗 |
[33:46] | No, but he told us to do whatever it takes | 不知道 但他让我们为了拯救公司 |
[33:48] | to save the firm, and as far as I can tell, | 做什么都可以 就我所知 |
[33:50] | This is the best way to save both our asses. | 这是能拯救我们双方的最好方式 |
[33:52] | Would you leave your home? | 你会离开自己的家吗 |
[33:56] | Would Jessica? | 杰西卡会吗 |
[33:57] | Would Harvey? Because I don’t think so. | 哈维会吗 我觉得不会吧 |
[33:59] | Maybe not. But like you said, | 也许不会 但是像你所说 |
[34:01] | the world thinks your heart lies with us, anyway. | 反正全世界都以为你和我们一条心了 |
[34:05] | Maybe it really does. | 也许就是这样呢 |
[34:11] | Hey, how did it go with oliver? | 你和奥利佛查得怎么样 |
[34:13] | He got a lead on the policies, | 他找到了一个关于保单的线索 |
[34:14] | but he can’t get to them till the morning. | 但要明早才能拿到那些保单 |
[34:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:17] | – Well? – Well, what? | -怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
[34:20] | Did you talk to my dad? | 你和我爸谈了吗 |
[34:22] | Louis told me. | 路易告诉我了 |
[34:25] | He said he’d think about it. | 他说他会考虑 |
[34:29] | So basically if my dad doesn’t come around by tomorrow, | 所以基本上如果我爸明早不回心转意 |
[34:33] | Specter Litt could cease to exist. | 斯佩克特-利特律所就没了 |
[34:35] | Which, ironically, means the only way we still have jobs | 讽刺的是如果我们俩不想失业的话 |
[34:38] | is if we’re both working for your dad. | 只有都去给你爸打工了 |
[34:44] | Unless we aren’t. | 除非我们不失业 |
[34:47] | – What are you talking about? – Mike, I went and saw | -你在说什么 -迈克 我今天 |
[34:49] | Andy Forsyth today. | 去找安迪·福赛斯了 |
[34:51] | That job still exists. | 他给我们的工作还有效 |
[34:53] | Wait a second, you went to see him | 等一下 你去找他谈 |
[34:54] | about us moving to seattle? | 关于我们去西雅图工作的事吗 |
[34:56] | I asked you what you would | 我问过你如果我想考虑一下 |
[34:57] | think if I said I’d consider it. | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:59] | – Rachel– – Just hear me out. | -瑞秋 -听我说完 |
[35:00] | And if you don’t wanna do it, we won’t do it. | 如果你不想去 我们就不去 |
[35:02] | But, Mike, we’re young and we don’t have any kids yet. | 但是 迈克 我们年轻又没有孩子 |
[35:05] | And if we’re ever gonna do something like this | 如果我们这辈子想要 |
[35:08] | in our lives… | 尝试这种事 |
[35:10] | Now is the time. | 现在就是好时机 |
[35:15] | If we do this, we’d have to leave within days. | 如果要去 我们几天内就得离开 |
[35:18] | – I know. – And what about the wedding? | -我知道 -那婚礼怎么办 |
[35:21] | – What about it? – We’re not gonna fly back here | -婚礼怎么了 -我们不可能 |
[35:22] | in six weeks to have it. | 六周后又飞回来办婚礼 |
[35:24] | we could delay it. | 我们可以推迟婚礼 |
[35:27] | – I don’t wanna delay it. – We could move it up. | -我不想推迟 -我们可以提前 |
[35:29] | Then let’s move it up. | 那我们就提前吧 |
[35:32] | I’m serious. We can make that happen. | 我认真的 我们可以做到 |
[35:33] | Whoever can make it makes it. Whoever can’t can’t. | 能来的人就来 来不了的拉倒 |
[35:37] | Wait, do you really wanna take this job? | 等等 你真的想接受这份工作吗 |
[35:39] | I don’t know if I wanna take this job or not. | 我不知道我想不想接受这份工作 |
[35:41] | But what I do know is that I’ve wanted to marry you | 但是我知道自从我见到你的那一刻 |
[35:43] | from the second I met you, and I am tired of waiting. | 我就想娶你 我不想再等了 |
[35:49] | So tomorrow Oliver’s gonna find the answer or not. | 所以明天不管奥利佛有没有法子 |
[35:51] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[35:54] | We should do this. | 我们结婚吧 |
[35:58] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[35:59] | It’s so exciting. | 太激动了 |
[36:08] | Oh, jesus christ. What is it now? | 我的天 又怎么了 |
[36:10] | It’s nothing bad, but it is urgent. | 不是什么坏事 但很紧急 |
[36:13] | – What’s going on? – I don’t wanna get into why, | -怎么了 -不要问我为什么 |
[36:15] | But Mike and I decided | 但是迈克和我决定 |
[36:19] | to move up the wedding. | 把婚礼提前 |
[36:21] | And we need a miracle worker to make it happen. | 我们需要一个奇迹制造者来帮我们实现 |
[36:24] | – Holy shit, are you sure? – I’m not just sure. | -天哪 你确定吗 -我不只确定 |
[36:26] | I’m excited. | 我还很激动 |
[36:28] | Then I just have three questions for you. | 那我只需要问你三个问题 |
[36:30] | Band or DJ? What kind of food? | 乐队还是DJ 要什么菜系 |
[36:32] | And rustic chic or glam all the way? | 婚礼要乡村风还是华丽风 |
[36:34] | And if I thought you didn’t already have the answer | 如果我以为这些问题你还没有答案 |
[36:35] | to all those questions, I wouldn’t have come to you | 你还没有答案 我也就不会 |
[36:37] | in the first place. | 来找你了 |
[36:40] | I love you, Rachel. | 我爱你 瑞秋 |
[36:41] | I love you too, Donna. | 我也爱你 唐娜 |
[36:46] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[36:48] | You can’t tell Harvey or Jessica. | 你不能告诉哈维或者杰西卡 |
[36:50] | – Rachel– – Please. | -瑞秋 -求你了 |
[36:51] | Mike and I don’t want | 迈克和我不想 |
[36:52] | the start of our new life to ruin theirs. | 我们新生活的开始毁了他们的生活 |
[36:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:09] | – Ms. Pearson. – Aren’t you a gentleman. | -皮尔逊女士 -你真是个绅士 |
[37:11] | Well, I was taught to stand for a lady. | 我受的教育是看见女士要起身 |
[37:12] | Whoever taught you taught you well. | 不管是谁 他把你教得很好 |
[37:16] | I’m glad you decided to call. | 我很高兴你决定给我打电话 |
[37:18] | What’s good here? | 这里有什么好吃的 |
[37:21] | I don’t give a shit what’s good here. | 我才不管这里什么好吃 |
[37:24] | I just came to give you this. | 我只是来给你这个 |
[37:29] | I’m not used to being stuck with the check. | 我不习惯被人塞支票 |
[37:31] | And I’m not used to being played | 我也不习惯被两个 |
[37:32] | by two assholes from out of town. | 外地来的混蛋耍着玩 |
[37:34] | No one’s playing anybody, Pat. | 没有谁在耍谁 帕特 |
[37:36] | This is a simple business transaction. | 这只是一桩简单的商业交易 |
[37:38] | Well, I don’t do business with people | 我不和逼我解雇我朋友的人 |
[37:40] | who force me to fire my friends. | 做生意 |
[37:42] | Listen to me. This doesn’t have to– | 听我说 这和… |
[37:44] | Enjoy your meal. It’s on me. | 请慢用 我请客 |
[37:47] | Then I guess I’ll see you in court. | 那我们就法庭见了 |
[37:52] | Maybe. But you’re gonna have to have | 也许 但你得另寻他人 |
[37:54] | someone else handle your case for you. | 帮你处理这桩案子了 |
[37:57] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么也没做 |
[38:00] | See, apparently Mr. Slick didn’t follow all | 很明显狡猾先生的出州执业申请 |
[38:02] | the procedures for filing out of state. | 手续没办好 |
[38:05] | Turns out judge Merrick’s a real stickler | 而梅里克法官恰好很在意 |
[38:08] | about these things. But don’t worry. | 这些事 但是别担心 |
[38:10] | I’m sure your boy’s gonna be able to reapply | 我相信他肯定能在 |
[38:12] | in another 12 months. | 一年后重新申请 |
[38:22] | God damn it, Mike, Gordon’s about to get here, | 可恶 迈克 戈登就要来了 |
[38:24] | and I have to make a decision. | 我得做决定了 |
[38:25] | I have not heard from you and I have not heard from Zane. | 你和赞恩都没给我回话 |
[38:27] | Please call me back as soon as you get this. | 你收到消息后尽快给我回电 |
[38:31] | Okay, Louis. I’m here. | 路易 我来了 |
[38:32] | Court’s starting in ten minutes. | 还有十分钟就开庭了 |
[38:33] | So what is it? We going to trial, | 所以你的决定是什么 我们上庭 |
[38:35] | or are you gonna take on these partners? | 还是你雇佣所有合伙人 |
[38:40] | What the hell’s going on? Are we doing this or not? | 到底怎么回事 你到底要怎么做 |
[38:43] | All right, Stanley, you win. | 好 斯坦利 你赢了 |
[38:46] | Give me the agreement. | 把协议给我 |
[38:48] | Signed and ready to go. | 签好字就行了 |
[38:55] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[38:58] | Robert, what the hell are you doing here? | 罗伯特 你在这里做什么 |
[38:59] | I just came to make sure that the paperwork | 我只是来确认你的客户 |
[39:01] | was in order for your clients to come over | 加入我们新公司的所有文书 |
[39:03] | and join our new firm. | 都准备好了 |
[39:06] | And before you can say your little army can block it, | 你不用说你的人可以阻止我加入了 |
[39:09] | it already happened this morning while you were in here. | 今早你在这里的时候事情已成定局了 |
[39:11] | You son of a bitch. I always knew you had a thing | 你这个贱人 我一直知道你对 |
[39:14] | for Jessica Pearson. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊有意思 |
[39:15] | You watch your mouth. | 你说话小心点 |
[39:16] | Robert. I got this. | 罗伯特 我来 |
[39:20] | Stanley, why don’t you move | 斯坦利 你能不能 |
[39:22] | your fat face away from mine? | 让你的大肥脸离我远点 |
[39:24] | Because I need to talk to my new partner. | 因为我需要和我的新合伙人聊一聊 |
[39:27] | – Sparky. – This isn’t over. | -刺头 -这事还没完 |
[39:41] | Why the hell did you not tell me about all of this? | 你为什么不告诉我这些 |
[39:43] | Because if there’s one thing | 因为对于我的新合伙人 |
[39:44] | I know about my new partner, | 有一件事我是了解他的 |
[39:46] | if he would have known what we were up to, | 那就是如果他知道了我们的计划 |
[39:48] | he would have found a way to shit it up. | 他一定会把这事搞砸 |
[39:53] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:55] | When harvey gets back, you tell him… | 当哈维回来后 你要告诉他… |
[39:59] | My name goes up there first. | 我的名字要排在第一位 |
[40:04] | What’s going on? Did the judge make a ruling? | 发生什么了 法官有宣布什么裁决吗 |
[40:06] | More like a statement. | 更像是一个声明 |
[40:07] | McGann had you kicked off the case. | 麦甘把你踢出了这个案子 |
[40:08] | What? Bullshit. | 什么 胡扯 |
[40:09] | – He can’t get away with that. – He can. | -我不会让他得逞的 -他已经得逞了 |
[40:12] | But it doesn’t matter anymore. | 但这已经不重要了 |
[40:14] | – I got this. – Jessica, | -我能解决 -杰西卡 |
[40:15] | these people aren’t messing around. They do this to me, | 这些人不是在乱搞 他们对我这么做 |
[40:17] | you don’t know what else they’ll do. | 你不知道他们还会做些什么 |
[40:19] | And my record is as good on the road as it is at home. | 然而我的声誉还和在家时一样好 |
[40:22] | I’m sticking to the plan. | 我还是维持原计划 |
[40:23] | Then I’m riding shotgun with you. | 那我就要为你保驾护航 |
[40:25] | The hell you are. You’re going home. | 不可能 你要回家 |
[40:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[40:28] | Harvey, when were you gonna tell me Mike and Rachel | 哈维 你什么时候才会告诉我迈克和瑞秋 |
[40:30] | moved up their wedding? | 提前了他们的婚礼 |
[40:31] | When you were out of trouble, | 当你没有麻烦缠身的时候 |
[40:32] | that’s when. | 我就告诉你 |
[40:33] | I didn’t know myself until an hour ago. | 我也是直到一小时前才知道的 |
[40:34] | Well, now you know. | 好了 现在你知道了 |
[40:36] | You’re the closest thing that kid has to family. | 你是那个孩子除了家人外最亲近的人 |
[40:39] | If you’re not there for him, | 如果你不为了他到场 |
[40:40] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[40:41] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[40:42] | Harvey. This is my family here. | 哈维 这是我自己的家庭 |
[40:46] | I denied they existed for too long, | 我无视他们的存在太久了 |
[40:48] | and I’m going to take care of them. | 现在我需要保护他们 |
[40:51] | Now you need to go. | 你现在需要离开 |
[40:53] | Take care of yours. | 保护好你的家人 |
[40:57] | Be careful with these people. | 小心这些人 |
[41:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:12] | Before I ask you my question, | 在我问问题前 |
[41:13] | I wanna make sure you understand | 我希望能确认下你是了解 |
[41:15] | what the penalty for perjury is. | 作伪证的惩罚的吧 |
[41:16] | I know what perjury is. | 我知道什么是作伪证 |
[41:18] | And you also know that 20 of your executives | 那你应该也知道有二十位主管 |
[41:20] | pulled your kids from treetop elementary school | 在工厂开始运营的前六个月内 |
[41:22] | within the first six months of the plant opening. | 让自己的孩子从树冠小学转学 |
[41:24] | Objection. Relevance? | 反对 有关系吗 |
[41:26] | The relevance is that they knew what they were doing. | 关系在于他们知道他们到底在干什么 |
[41:27] | That’s why they pulled their kids from school, | 这就是为什么他们让自己的孩子转学 |
[41:29] | pulled soil from the ground. | 移除土壤 |
[41:30] | You have no proof of that. | 你没有证据 |
[41:31] | No, but I do have proof that your client | 我没有 但我有证据显示你的客户 |
[41:33] | increased the insurance policy on that plant | 把他们工厂的保险金额 |
[41:35] | to $15 million dollars. | 提高到了一千五百万 |
[41:36] | The exact amount of the settlement you offered us, | 和你提供给我们的赔偿金一个数 |
[41:39] | and five times the amount you have on any other plant. | 这也是你们同类工厂保险金的五倍 |
[41:41] | That was a very generous offer. | 这只是个非常大方的赔偿 |
[41:43] | No, it’s what you’ve been prepared to pay | 并不是 只是你们为了应对赔偿 |
[41:44] | – for almost a year. – That’s not true. | -已经准备了一年了 -这不是真的 |
[41:46] | Which part isn’t true? | 哪个部分不是真的 |
[41:48] | The insurance policy? Because I have that right here. | 保险条款吗 我现在就拿着它呢 |
[41:50] | – Objection, badgering. – Overruled. | -反对 骚扰证人 -反对无效 |
[41:51] | Mr. Evans, I am asking you under oath, | 埃文斯先生 在誓言下我想问你 |
[41:54] | why is one plant insured | 为什么一个工厂投保了 |
[41:56] | for so much more than all the others? | 比所有别的工厂更多的钱 |
[41:58] | I’m not in charge of our insurance policies. | 我并不了解我们的保险条款 |
[42:00] | Your name’s on the policy. Isn’t that right? | 你的名字可是在条款上 是不是啊 |
[42:02] | I remind you, Mr. Evans, you’re under oath. | 我要提醒你 埃文斯先生 你是宣过誓的 |
[42:04] | I’d like a moment with my client. | 我想和我的客户谈一下 |
[42:05] | And I’d like him to answer the goddamn question. | 我想让他回答这些问题 |
[42:07] | The witness will answer the question. | 证人必须回答问题 |
[42:08] | Why so much insurance? | 为什么这么高的保险金额 |
[42:10] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[42:11] | I want you to admit that you knew the plant was toxic | 我想让你承认你是知道这个工厂是有毒的 |
[42:13] | – and you covered it up. – All right, we knew. | -你还掩盖了真相 -够了 我们就是知道 |
[42:16] | We took precautions, but they didn’t work. | 我们准备了应急措施 但没起作用 |
[42:18] | And the plant was already open. | 工厂已经在运行了 |
[42:19] | So we offered to make things right. | 所以我们建议弥补 |
[42:21] | What else do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[42:24] | What I want is for those kids to have never | 我想要的是让那些孩子 |
[42:26] | gotten sick in the first place. | 在一开始就不要生病 |
[42:28] | But that’s not gonna happen now, thanks to you. | 但这不会发生了 因为你 |
[42:32] | You can’t make this right. | 你没法弥补这件事 |
[42:35] | But you sure as hell can do better | 但你肯定能比除了说 |
[42:36] | than say each of these innocent children’s lives | 这些无辜孩童的生命只值得十万块以外 |
[42:39] | is only worth $100,000. | 做得更好 |
[42:47] | What’s it gonna take? | 要多少钱 |
[42:51] | A million dollars a family. | 一家一百万 |
[42:52] | Right now. Take it or leave it. | 现在 现在接受 过时不候 |
[42:56] | Done. | 成交 |
[43:03] | I know you prefer appointments, | 我知道你喜欢预约 |
[43:04] | but you left something at the restaurant. | 但是你把一些东西落在餐馆里了 |
[43:06] | I didn’t leave anything. | 我什么都没落下 |
[43:09] | – you left your leverage. – What is this? | -你落下了你的筹码 -这是什么 |
[43:11] | It’s a photo shoot starring you giving me | 是一张你给了我一百万 |
[43:14] | a cashier’s check for $1 million. | 银行本票的照片 |
[43:16] | Not ten minutes before | 很快 |
[43:17] | removing my lawyer from the case | 你就把我的律师踢出这个案子 |
[43:18] | And one day before I withdraw my suit to shut you down. | 一天后我就准备撤销了让你停工的诉讼 |
[43:22] | Which would mean I paid you off to drop this thing. | 这就代表是我给了你钱你才撤诉的 |
[43:25] | It sure does look that way, doesn’t it? | 看起来就像那么一回事 对吧 |
[43:26] | You’re willing to make it look like you’re that corrupt? | 你愿意让你自己看起来那么腐败吗 |
[43:29] | Your people did that when they took away my license. | 你的人吊销我执照时看起来就够腐败了 |
[43:32] | And now that I’m not an attorney anymore, | 现在我已经不是辩护律师了 |
[43:34] | It’s not illegal for me to drop this thing. | 我撤诉并不犯法 |
[43:36] | But for you to pay me to drop it, | 但如果是你付钱让我撤诉的 |
[43:38] | – that’s a crime. – I didn’t pay you. | -这就是犯罪了 -我没有付给你钱 |
[43:40] | Good luck convincing a jury of that. | 那就祝你在向陪审团解释的时候好运了 |
[43:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[43:48] | Because that was a cashier’s check. | 因为那是一张银行本票 |
[43:51] | It didn’t come from me. | 它并不来自于我 |
[43:52] | And all you’d have to do to prove that | 你只要打开你的银行账户 |
[43:54] | is to open up your bank account. | 就能证明这一点 |
[43:57] | I didn’t think so. | 就知道你不会 |
[43:58] | And, Pat, this is a federal housing project, | 还有 帕特 这是一个联邦房屋项目 |
[44:01] | so in case you’re thinking of trying anything funny, | 所以如果你打算做手脚 |
[44:04] | the judge, the jury, and the prosecution | 那时法官 陪审团 还有起诉人 |
[44:06] | will not be from Chicago. | 都不会来自芝加哥 |
[44:10] | Have a good night. | 好好享受这个夜晚 |
[44:26] | How’s your night going? | 今天晚上怎么样 |
[44:28] | My night is just fine. | 今晚挺好的 |
[44:30] | And you can tell your boss | 你也可以告诉你的老板 |
[44:31] | if he’s still trying to intimidate me, | 如果他还是想要恐吓我 |
[44:33] | he’s wasting his time. | 他就是在浪费自己的时间 |
[44:34] | – Or you can tell him yourself. – I just did. | -或者你亲自告诉他 -我已经这么做了 |
[44:37] | I’m not talking about Patrick McGann. | 我不是指帕特·麦甘 |
[44:38] | I’m talking about Mayor Novak. | 我是在说诺瓦克市长 |
[44:44] | – You work for the mayor? – Yeah, I do. | -你是为市长干活的 -对啊 我是 |
[44:47] | And he would like to see you right now. | 他现在希望见你 |
[44:49] | And how do I know you’re not gonna take me somewhere | 那我怎么知道你会不会把我带到别的什么地方 |
[44:51] | And drop me off the roof of a building? | 再把我从屋顶扔下来 |
[44:53] | ‘Cause that’s a city car, I’m on duty, | 因为这是市政府的车 我正在执勤 |
[44:56] | And we both know the man | 我们也都知道那个 |
[44:57] | who took your little photo shoot with Mr. Mcgann | 给你和麦甘先生拍照片的人 |
[44:59] | is camped out across the street. | 就住在街对面 |
[45:01] | – Then let’s go. – One condition. | -那我们走吧 -有一个条件 |
[45:04] | The paparazzi stays here. | 狗仔得待在这 |
[45:45] | This is pretty far out of the way. | 这儿可真够偏远的 |
[45:47] | I’m not even sure we’re in Chicago anymore. | 我都不确定我是不是还在芝加哥了 |
[45:49] | I usually try to meet blackmailers outside the office. | 我通常都在办公室外和勒索者见面 |
[45:52] | Just for the record, | 我希望说清楚 |
[45:53] | I’m not the one who started this throwdown. | 开战的不是我 |
[45:55] | It doesn’t matter who started it. | 是谁都无所谓了 |
[45:57] | We’re here to finish it. | 我们是来结束它的 |
[45:58] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[45:59] | – Guns or knives? – I was thinking more along | -枪还是刀 -我更希望 |
[46:00] | the lines of an embrace. | 用更包容的方式 |
[46:02] | Here’s the thing, Ms. Pearson. | 现在是这个情况 皮尔逊女士 |
[46:04] | Your little stunt | 你的小把戏 |
[46:05] | could cost me the election, no doubt about it. | 可能会让我搭上我的选举 没有任何疑问 |
[46:07] | But if you pull the pin on that grenade, | 但如果你拉掉了手榴弹上那个引线 |
[46:09] | I guarantee the least that happens | 我可以至少保证你的手 |
[46:11] | is your hand gets blown off too. | 也会同样被炸掉 |
[46:13] | I’m waiting for the embrace part. | 我在等包容的那部分 |
[46:14] | Well, here it is. You’re a formidable woman. | 好吧 是这样 你是个很难对付的女人 |
[46:16] | Instead of creating problems for me, | 你应该帮我修复问题 |
[46:19] | You should be fixing them. | 而不是制造问题 |
[46:20] | Are you offering me a job? | 这是工作邀约吗 |
[46:22] | I’m offering you an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[46:25] | What the hell does Pat McGann have on you? | 帕特·麦甘到底抓住了你什么把柄 |
[46:27] | We’re not talking about Pat. | 与帕特无关 |
[46:29] | – We’re talking about you. – Okay. | -我说的是你 -好吧 |
[46:31] | Let’s talk about me. | 那就说我 |
[46:33] | Why the hell should I get into bed with a man like you? | 我为什么要和你这种人同流合污 |
[46:35] | Because you ran one of the best law firms in New York. | 因为你开过纽约最好的律所 |
[46:38] | You had money, you had power, you had influence. | 有过钱 有过权 有过影响力 |
[46:40] | And you’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot better | 你得再有点说服力才行 |
[46:41] | than that because I left it all behind | 因为我为了改变世界 |
[46:43] | – to make a difference. – And how’s that going? | -已经放弃了那些 -结果如何呢 |
[46:45] | You’re not even a lawyer anymore. | 你连执照都丢了 |
[46:47] | You really wanna make a difference? | 你真想改变世界 |
[46:49] | Take this job. Do things from the inside. | 接受这份工作 从内部努力 |
[46:51] | It sounds like you want me to clean up your messes. | 听起来你就是想让我帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[46:54] | – Not make a difference. – I’m not a charity. | -不是改变世界 -我不是做公益的 |
[46:56] | I’m a politician. | 我是政客 |
[46:58] | And you can’t have one without the other. | 但公益政治也不分家 |
[47:00] | Well, tell me this, mr. Mayor. | 告诉我 市长先生 |
[47:03] | How’s your current number two going to feel | 要是我代替她 你现在的副手 |
[47:05] | if I replace her? Because if I come work for you, | 会怎么想 如果我为你工作 |
[47:07] | it’s not gonna be as number three. | 可绝不会屈居人下 |
[47:08] | that’s between you and her. | 那是你和她的事 |
[47:11] | The only thing I give a shit about | 我在乎的唯一一件事 |
[47:13] | is that you drop that lawsuit | 就是你撤销这个案子 |
[47:15] | and never mention the north park housing project again. | 再也不要提起北郊公园房屋计划案 |
[47:18] | – What? – Did you really think | -什么 -你真以为 |
[47:19] | you were gonna get something for nothing here? | 你可以空手套白狼吗 |
[47:21] | The lawsuit disappears. | 撤销诉讼 |
[47:22] | That is nonnegotiable. | 这个没商量 |
[47:25] | – No way. – What choice do you have? | -绝不 -你有选择余地吗 |
[47:26] | Your sidekick’s gone. You’re off the case. | 你的副手走了 你也不能出庭 |
[47:29] | – Bullshit. – It’s over anyway. | -胡扯 -反正也结束了 |
[47:30] | Nothing is over. I’ll find a way. | 什么都没结束 我会想办法的 |
[47:32] | What the hell are you fighting for? | 你到底在为什么抗争 |
[47:33] | I made a promise to my family. | 我对家人做出了承诺 |
[47:36] | We’ll take care of your family. | 我们会赔偿你的家人 |
[47:37] | They don’t want taken care of. | 他们要的不是个人赔偿 |
[47:38] | They want their community taken care of. | 他们要的是整个社区都得到赔偿 |
[47:40] | So figure out how to do it working for me. | 那你想想怎么在我手下完成这件事 |
[47:42] | ’cause I don’t care what you think you have on Pat McGann. | 因为我不管你抓到了帕特·麦甘什么把柄 |
[47:45] | That project’s going up. | 那个项目一定会完成 |
[47:48] | And I need an answer by tomorrow. | 明天答复我 |
[48:01] | I can’t believe you actually pulled this off. | 真不敢相信你做到了这件事 |
[48:05] | Yeah, you can. | 你还是信了吧 |
[48:07] | – you told him. – yeah, Mike, I did. | -你告诉他了 -是 迈克 我当然说了 |
[48:10] | ’cause Rachel trusted me to put this wedding together, | 瑞秋把操办婚礼交给了我 |
[48:12] | and it…wouldn’t have felt like a celebration | 如果哈维不来 整个仪式 |
[48:15] | without harvey. | 都缺了点什么 |
[48:17] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[48:19] | – See you up there. – Yeah. | -待会儿见 -好 |
[48:25] | Just in time. | 刚好赶上 |
[48:26] | I didn’t think you were gonna be able to make it. | 我以为你赶不回来了 |
[48:29] | What can I say? I like to make an entrance. | 我能说什么呢 我就是喜欢给人惊喜 |
[48:32] | It’s gonna be awkward when my real best man shows up. | 我真正的伴郎来了会跟尴尬的 |
[48:34] | Oh, I think it’s clear who the best man is. | 我想谁是很清楚了 |
[48:37] | Mm, okay, maybe. | 好吧 也许 |
[48:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:42] | Not the best. | 虽然不是最好的人 |
[48:44] | Hey, you ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[48:47] | Yeah, I am. | 好了 |
[48:50] | I think you are too. | 我也觉得 |
[49:02] | From the first second I met you, | 从我第一次见到你 |
[49:03] | I knew I wanted to be here with you someday. | 我就知道希望有天能和你站在这里 |
[49:06] | Walking down the aisle arm in arm. | 手挽手走上红地毯 |
[49:16] | I know that I fought it at first, | 我知道一开始我有些抗拒 |
[49:18] | But now, Mike, I can’t imagine living alongside anyone else | 但现在 迈克 我无法想象和其他 |
[49:22] | for the rest of my life. | 任何人度过下半生 |
[49:33] | If I’ve learned one thing, | 我唯一知道的 |
[49:35] | it’s that we never know what the future holds. | 就是我们永远无法预测未来 |
[49:38] | And that could be a scary thing. | 这会很吓人 |
[49:41] | But I know that there is nothing that I can’t handle | 但我知道只要你在我身边 |
[49:43] | when I have you by my side. | 就没有过不去的难关 |
[49:46] | You are the strongest man I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的男人 |
[49:50] | And you make me stronger. | 你也让我更坚强 |
[49:52] | You’re the husband I’ve always wanted. | 你是我一直想要的丈夫 |
[49:55] | And I can’t wait to begin our adventure together. | 我已经等不及和你开始冒险旅程 |
[50:00] | Do you, Michael James Ross, | 迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯 |
[50:03] | take Rachel Elizabeth Zane | 你愿意娶瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 |
[50:05] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 为妻吗 |
[50:09] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[50:10] | And do you, Rachel, take Michael | 瑞秋 你愿意嫁给 |
[50:11] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 迈克尔 让他做你的丈夫吗 |
[50:13] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[50:15] | Then I now pronounce you man and wife. | 在此我宣布你们二人结为夫妻 |
[51:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[51:01] | I gotta say, Mike, those were some beautiful vows. | 我得说 迈克 你的誓言很动人 |
[51:04] | Especially the part about family. | 尤其是关于家庭的那段 |
[51:05] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[51:06] | And I didn’t get to say it before, | 之前我没机会说 |
[51:08] | but I’m really glad you made it. | 但我真的很高兴你来了 |
[51:11] | Me too. But I should be the one | 我也是 但该说 |
[51:14] | who’s saying thank you. You saved the firm. | 谢谢的人是我 你救了律所 |
[51:17] | – Harvey– – And before you say anything, | -哈维 -让我先说一句 |
[51:19] | Let me just say I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[51:21] | You’re senior partner material. You are ready. | 你有资格做高级合伙人 你准备好了 |
[51:24] | And when you come back from your honeymoon– | 等你度完蜜月回来… |
[51:26] | We’re not coming back, Harvey. | 我们不打算回来了 哈维 |
[51:28] | Rachel and I were offered a chance | 瑞秋和我得到了工作邀约 |
[51:30] | to run a firm in Seattle. | 去西雅图管理公司 |
[51:33] | It’s a–it’s a place that only takes class action cases | 那个公司只接受起诉世界五百强的 |
[51:36] | against “fortune” 500 companies, and… | 集体诉讼案 |
[51:41] | – Well, we decided to go for it. – Mike– | -我们打算接受 -迈克 |
[51:44] | Harvey, when Donna came to me, | 哈维 唐娜来找我 |
[51:46] | told me the firm was in trouble, | 跟我说律所有麻烦了 |
[51:47] | I did exactly what I told you I would, | 我兑现了我的承诺 |
[51:49] | But I don’t ever wanna have | 但我再也不想 |
[51:50] | to make a choice like that again. | 遇到这种两难决定了 |
[51:52] | You don’t have to. | 不会了 |
[51:53] | If you wanna do more pro bono cases– | 如果你想接更多无偿案 |
[51:55] | That’s not the point, Harvey, and you know it. | 问题不在这里 哈维 你知道的 |
[51:58] | This is who I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[52:00] | It’s who I’ve always been. | 我一直都是 |
[52:02] | It’s time, harvey. | 到时候了 哈维 |
[52:05] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[52:31] | Jessica, good. I’m glad you’re here. | 杰西卡 太好了 你在这里 |
[52:34] | – I need to talk to you. – I need to talk to you first. | -我需要和你谈谈 -我要先谈 |
[52:37] | – What is it? – Starting on monday, | -怎么了 -周一开始 |
[52:39] | – I’m working for the mayor. – What? | -我就要为市长工作了 -什么 |
[52:41] | – Jeff– – You sold out your family? | -杰夫 -你出卖了你的家人 |
[52:43] | I didn’t sell them out. He’s giving me an opportunity | 我没有出卖他们 他给了我一个 |
[52:46] | to change things from the inside, | 从内部作出改变的机会 |
[52:48] | And I’m taking it. | 我打算接受 |
[52:50] | Jessica, you’re making a mistake. | 杰西卡 这是个错误 |
[52:50] | I told you. I can take care of myself. | 我说了 我能照顾好自己 |
[52:53] | And what if you can’t? | 要是你做不到呢 |
[52:54] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[52:56] | I talked to my friend over at justice. | 我和司法部的朋友谈了 |
[52:59] | They’re looking at your new friends | 他们正打算调查 |
[53:00] | for the murder of that original plaintiff. | 你的新朋友谋杀原告的事 |
[53:03] | Which means if you get into bed with them, | 也就是说你现在上他们的船 |
[53:06] | You either end up like that plaintiff, | 要么死路一条 |
[53:09] | Or you end up like them. | 要么和他们狼狈为奸 |
[53:11] | What makes you think I can’t handle | 你为什么认为我 |
[53:14] | a local politician and a shady real estate developer? | 对付不了一个地方政客和一个下流地产开发商 |
[53:19] | So you’ve already made up your mind? | 你已经决定了吗 |
[53:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:24] | I have. | 决定了 |
[53:26] | Well… | 好吧 |
[53:28] | I just hope that you’re the first person in the world | 我希望你是世界上第一个 |
[53:32] | who can lie down with dogs and not come up with fleas. | 能真正出淤泥而不染的人 |
[54:23] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[54:28] | I don’t mind if I do. | 我说好 |