时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s a whole life going on here | 这里有完满的生活 |
[00:04] | that you’re not even a part of. | 而你并不是其中一份子 |
[00:06] | You think I don’t know what I’ve missed? | 你以为我不知道自己错过了什么 |
[00:08] | I’m not just talking about birthdays, Harvey. | 我说的不只是生日 哈维 |
[00:10] | – I got sick again. – What? | -我旧病复发了 -什么 |
[00:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:13] | – Did you know? – Know what? | -你知不知道 -知道什么 |
[00:14] | That Gavin Andrews was gonna ask me to launder money for him? | 盖文·安德鲁斯本来要找我给他洗钱 |
[00:16] | Help me get out of this. | 帮我脱身 |
[00:18] | Please, Samantha. | 求你了萨曼莎 |
[00:19] | I should have listened to you, but I have a family. | 我本该听你的话 但我还有家室 |
[00:21] | I want to make a perfect baby with you. | 我想跟你要个完美的孩子 |
[00:23] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[00:25] | And I don’t want to just be pulling the goalie. | 我不想只是停止预防措施 |
[00:27] | I want to start trying, and I want to start trying right now. | 我想努力尝试 我想现在就开始尝试 |
[00:30] | I know you think we’re in competition for the same thing, | 我知道你认为我们是在竞争同一件事 |
[00:33] | but we’re not. | 但不是的 |
[00:33] | Robert Zane made me a promise: | 罗伯特·赞恩对我做出了承诺 |
[00:36] | the next name that goes up on the wall is mine. | 我会是下一个冠名合伙人 |
[00:38] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[00:39] | Because we’re never gonna trust each other | 因为如果你总觉得我是为了超过你 |
[00:40] | if you think I’m trying to get ahead of you. | 我们是无法信任对方的 |
[00:42] | I’m not, because I already am. | 我没有 因为我已经在你前面了 |
[00:48] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[00:49] | It’s after 9:00. You’re gonna be late. | 已经九点多了 你要迟到了 |
[00:50] | Then I’ll be late, because there’s something I need to ask you. | 迟就迟吧 因为我有事要问你 |
[00:53] | Yeah, of course. You can ask me anything. | 问吧 想问什么都可以 |
[00:55] | Louis, have you ever gotten a woman pregnant before? | 路易 你以前有让别的女人怀上过吗 |
[00:58] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[01:00] | Where is this going? | 这是哪一出 |
[01:02] | I’m asking because you haven’t gotten | 我之所以这么问 是因为你还没有 |
[01:04] | this woman pregnant yet either. | 让这个女人怀上 |
[01:07] | Sheila, we just started trying, | 希拉 我们才开始尝试 |
[01:09] | and I think what I’ve been doing | 而且我觉得我所做的 |
[01:10] | is more than meeting the standards. | 已经远超标准要求了 |
[01:11] | Louis, you are an A/A-plus lover. Everyone knows that. | 路易 你是个A或A+爱人 众所周知 |
[01:14] | – There’s a slash? – That’s not the point. | -还有个”或”吗 -那不是重点 |
[01:16] | The point is, have you ever considered the possibility | 重点是 你有没有考虑过 |
[01:18] | that you’re shooting blanks? | 你可能在放空枪 |
[01:20] | No more than I would consider | 考虑这个的次数不比我考虑 |
[01:21] | the possibility that I don’t have a face. | 自己是否有脸面来得多 |
[01:22] | I get that, Louis, | 我明白 路易 |
[01:23] | and you probably have the sperm of a thoroughbred, | 你的精液八成品质优良 |
[01:27] | but I’d like you to get yourself checked. | 但我希望你能去做个检查 |
[01:29] | Sheila, if you’re asking what I think you are, | 希拉 如果我没理解错你的意思的话 |
[01:31] | I don’t want to go to a place where people do… | 我可不想去一个大家… |
[01:34] | that… | 干那事的地方 |
[01:36] | unless it’s absolutely necessary. | 除非绝对有这个必要 |
[01:37] | I get that, too, but the fact is, | 这我也明白 但事实是 |
[01:39] | I’m not getting any younger and we don’t have time to waste, | 我已经不年轻了 我们没时间挥霍了 |
[01:42] | so I’m getting myself checked, | 所以我正在做检查 |
[01:44] | and I’m asking you to do the same. | 我希望你也一样去做 |
[01:47] | So here’s the address. | 这个是地址 |
[01:49] | You have an appointment today. | 你今天就有预约 |
[01:54] | Okay, Sheila, I’ll get it done. | 没问题 希拉 我会去的 |
[01:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Harvey, do you have a second? | 哈维 有时间吗 |
[02:01] | Sure, Louis, what is it? | 当然 路易 什么事 |
[02:02] | Did you ever have to test your sperm? | 你有去检查过你的精液吗 |
[02:04] | – What? – Sheila wants me to, | -什么 -希拉想让我去检查一下 |
[02:06] | but I don’t think I can do it in one of those places. | 但我觉得我没办法在那些地方做那事 |
[02:07] | Louis, I don’t want to have this conversation. | 路易 我不想谈这个话题 |
[02:09] | It’s bad enough that we share the same dentist. | 我们的牙医是同一个人已经够糟的了 |
[02:11] | Harvey, come on. | 哈维 拜托了 |
[02:12] | We’re trying to have a baby, | 我们正在努力造人 |
[02:14] | and I don’t have anyone else to talk to about this. | 我也找不到第二个人说这事了 |
[02:18] | Okay, what– what’s your problem? | 好吧 你…你有什么问题 |
[02:20] | Problem is, I’ve never had to do it under duress before. | 问题就是我从在被迫的情况下试过 |
[02:23] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[02:24] | Well, why don’t you do it like everyone else does? | 你何不学学其他人 |
[02:27] | – Use pictures. – I don’t use pictures. | -用照片 -我不用照片 |
[02:28] | I only think of Sheila, | 我只会想着希拉 |
[02:29] | and I can’t do that with a bunch of strangers there. | 但身边有一堆陌生人的话我做不到 |
[02:30] | Well, what did you do before Sheila? | 那要是希拉在你面前呢 |
[02:32] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[02:32] | Well, I don’t want to talk about any of this. | 我还什么都不想谈呢 |
[02:34] | Harvey, come on. | 哈维 拜托 |
[02:35] | All right, look… | 好吧 所以现在情况是这样 |
[02:38] | you can’t use pictures; | 照片对你没用 |
[02:39] | you don’t want to think about Sheila. | 你也不愿意幻想希拉 |
[02:40] | Well, then, you’ll have to think of something | 但你必须得想点什么 |
[02:42] | that turns you on that isn’t Sheila. | 除了希拉以外能挑起你性致的东西 |
[02:44] | You mean think about an inanimate object. | 你是说让我想一个没有生命的物体 |
[02:47] | Yes, Louis, that’s what I mean. | 没错 路易 我就是这个意思 |
[02:49] | – Have you done that before? – Of course I have. | -你原来这么做过吗 -当然了 |
[02:51] | – What do you use? – No, I’m not telling you that. | -你用的是什么 -我才不要告诉你 |
[02:52] | Harvey, please. | 哈维 拜托 |
[02:55] | All right. You want the truth? | 好吧 你要听真话 |
[02:58] | Sometimes… | 一般情况下 |
[03:01] | I think about… | 我想的是 |
[03:02] | tomatoes. | 番茄 |
[03:05] | – Really? – Well, if you think about it, | -真的假的 -如果你仔细想想的话 |
[03:07] | they’re the most sensual fruit. | 它们是最性感的水果 |
[03:09] | I thought they were a vegetable? | 番茄不是蔬菜吗 |
[03:10] | I am opening my soul to you here; don’t criticize me. | 我都跟你掏心掏肺了 你还在意细节 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry, you’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[03:14] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[03:17] | Good luck in there, buddy. | 祝你好运 哥们儿 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Tomatoes, holy shit. | 没错 番茄 该死的 |
[03:22] | Never thought of that. | 真是想不到 |
[03:28] | You wanna tell me what that was all about? | 你想告诉我这是什么情况吗 |
[03:30] | No, because I’m guessing you listened to | 不想 我猜我们的谈话内容 |
[03:32] | the entire conversation, | 你全都听见了 |
[03:33] | which means you know what it’s about. | 不用我再来解释一遍 |
[03:35] | In that case, | 既然这样的话 |
[03:36] | what I really want to know is: is it true about the tomatoes? | 我最想知道的是 番茄那个是真的吗 |
[03:39] | I think we both know it’s not. | 你我都清楚那是假的 |
[03:41] | Just like we both know it’s really | 就跟我们都知道正确答案是 |
[03:43] | strawberries and whipped cream. | 草莓和鲜奶油 |
[03:46] | – What, too soon? – No. | -怎么 现在说这些太早了 -不是 |
[03:48] | But this is an office, and someone could overhear | 但这里是办公室 隔墙有耳 |
[03:50] | and misunderstand that that was 13 years ago. | 他们听到就会误以为现在是十三年前 |
[03:53] | Really? ‘Cause it feels like 12 and 1/2 to me. | 是吗 我觉得像是十二年半之前 |
[03:55] | – You’re an idiot. – No, Louis is an idiot. | -你是个傻子 -不 路易才是傻子 |
[03:58] | because he believed I think about tomatoes. | 因为他真的相信我想的是番茄 |
[04:02] | And if Sheila wants him to get his swimmers checked, | 但是如果希拉真的想要他去检查精子 |
[04:04] | we shouldn’t mock that he has to do that… | 我们不能嘲笑他必须对着杯子 |
[04:06] | in a cup… | 做那些事 |
[04:08] | – thinking about tomatoes. – You’re absolutely right. | -脑子里想的还是番茄 -你说的对 |
[04:10] | We should take it very seriously. | 我们是应该严肃一点 |
[04:12] | Tomatoes. | 番茄真的一点也不好笑 |
[04:13] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:14] | As much as I would love to do this all day, | 虽然我也很想一整天都在这里开玩笑 |
[04:17] | I came in here to tell you | 但我过来是想告诉你 |
[04:18] | you need to call Marcus. | 你需要给马库斯打个电话 |
[04:20] | Marcus? About what? | 马库斯 关于什么事 |
[04:22] | I don’t know, but he left me a message | 我不清楚 但他给我留了言 |
[04:23] | – that he wants you to call him. – Well, if he wants me to call, | -让你打给他 -如果他想让我打给他 |
[04:26] | why would he be leaving a message for you? | 为什么要给你留言 |
[04:28] | Because when Marcus really needs you, | 因为每次马库斯真的需要你的时候 |
[04:29] | he calls me. | 他找的都是我 |
[04:30] | He’s only ever done that twice, | 这种情况只发生过两次 |
[04:32] | which means whatever it is he needs, it’s important. | 所以不管他需要什么 肯定很重要 |
[04:37] | All right, Donna, I’ll call him. | 好吧 唐娜 我会打给他的 |
[04:40] | Today, Harvey. | 今天就打 哈维 |
[04:42] | Today. | 一定要今天就打 |
[04:52] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[04:53] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打过来了 |
[04:54] | I take it Donna gave you my message? | 唐娜应该转告给你我的留言了吧 |
[04:56] | She did. What’s going on? | 没错 发生了什么事 |
[04:58] | – I’m getting a divorce. – What? | -我要离婚了 -你说什么 |
[05:01] | I know. | 我明白这很难理解 |
[05:02] | And I know it is a big ask, | 我也知道下面这些话不好开口 |
[05:04] | but I was hoping that you could represent me. | 但我希望你能做我的律师 |
[05:06] | Marcus, hold on. When did this happen? | 马库斯 等等 这是什么时候的事 |
[05:08] | The last time I was up there everything seemed fine. | 上次见面的时候一切还好好的 |
[05:10] | Yeah, well, it’s not fine, and as much as I hate it, | 不过粉饰太平罢了 虽然我也不想 |
[05:13] | this is what she wants. | 但这就是她要的结果 |
[05:14] | If you want me to help you, | 如果你想让我帮你 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna need to know more than that. | 光一句离婚可不行 我要更多信息 |
[05:16] | What do you want me to tell you, Harvey? | 你想知道什么 哈维 |
[05:17] | That we grew apart? | 我们是不是分居了 |
[05:19] | – Well, we did. – Bullshit, I know you. | -是的 -别跟我扯 我了解你 |
[05:21] | – It’s not the full story. – You’re right, it’s not, | -你有话没告诉我 -确实 |
[05:24] | and I will tell you everything when you get up here. | 你过来之后我就把一切都告诉你 |
[05:26] | I didn’t say I was coming up there, | 我可没说要过去 |
[05:27] | and I’m not going to unless you tell me what’s going on, right now. | 除非你现在就告诉我来龙去脉 |
[05:34] | I slept with someone, all right? | 我出轨了 行了吧 |
[05:36] | – You did what? – I was stupid, | -什么 -我犯浑了 |
[05:38] | and I had an affair, | 出轨了 |
[05:39] | and I know you want to rip my head off right now– | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[05:41] | You’re damn right, I do! | 那可不是吗 |
[05:43] | ‘Cause you know better than anyone what that does to a family. | 你比任何人都清楚婚外情对家庭的伤害 |
[05:46] | Right now, I don’t care. | 但现在我不在乎这些 |
[05:47] | What the hell did you just say to me? | 你他妈说什么 你再说一遍 |
[05:49] | Harvey, you’re always telling your clients | 哈维 你一直跟你的客户们说 |
[05:50] | that your issues are your issues | 你不参与客户的私事 |
[05:53] | and that you don’t judge people for what they do. | 也不对他们评头论足 |
[05:54] | So right now I don’t need to hear how I screwed up. | 所以现在我不想听你教训我 |
[05:57] | What I need to hear is that you’re on your way up here | 我想听到的就是 你正在赶过来 |
[05:59] | to help make sure that I don’t lose my kids. | 来帮我保住孩子 |
[06:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:02] | I’m talking about custody, Harvey, | 抚养权之战 哈维 |
[06:05] | because Katie hired a shark to represent her. | 因为凯蒂雇了一位厉害的离婚律师 |
[06:07] | Which means even if you didn’t want this to turn into a fight… | 也就是说如果你不想大动干戈… |
[06:10] | I can’t risk not treating it like one, | 但我必须认真对待这件事 |
[06:11] | and the best way I know to avoid a fight | 而我知道不动干戈的最好方法 |
[06:13] | is to show up with a howitzer– | 就是直接轰炸 |
[06:14] | and, Harvey… | 哈维 |
[06:16] | the biggest howitzer I know is you. | 你是我最大的杀手锏 |
[06:19] | All right, Marcus, I’ll come up. | 好吧 马库斯 我会过去 |
[06:26] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[06:30] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[06:33] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[06:36] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[06:40] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[06:43] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[06:47] | *All right* | *好了* |
[06:48] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[06:54] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[06:59] | All right, you have your tea. | 行了 茶也泡好了 |
[07:00] | Now let’s get you set up in the library. | 现在去图书馆吧 |
[07:01] | You mean the room | 你指的是那个 |
[07:02] | with the books I can literally see from here? | 我从这里都能看见的 满是书的房间吗 |
[07:04] | Joy, I don’t need to have any attitude. | 乔伊 别耍脾气 |
[07:05] | I can set myself up, Dad, thanks. | 我自己能搞定 老爸 谢了 |
[07:11] | These associates get younger and angrier, don’t they? | 这些助理律师越来越年轻气盛了 是不是 |
[07:14] | That’s not an associate; that’s my daughter. | 那不是助理律师 是我女儿 |
[07:16] | And you think i didn’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[07:18] | I can spot a ninth-grade pushback from a mile away. | 一英里外就闻到了九年级叛逆女孩的味道 |
[07:21] | Let me ask you something: how’d you manage your kids? | 我问问你 你是怎么管孩子的 |
[07:24] | What do you mean, manage ’em? | 什么叫做管孩子 |
[07:25] | I mean, Joy got in trouble at school, that’s why she’s here. | 乔伊在学校惹麻烦了 所以才会来这里 |
[07:28] | And she may be a pain in the ass, | 虽然她喜欢惹麻烦 |
[07:29] | but she finishes her homework in 18 seconds | 但她飞快地把作业写完了 |
[07:31] | and all I have today is paperwork. | 而且今天我只有文书工作 |
[07:33] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[07:34] | Your daughter won’t listen | 你女儿不听话 |
[07:35] | and you don’t want to talk to her, anyway. | 你也不想和她说话 |
[07:37] | No, I just don’t know | 不 我只是不知道 |
[07:38] | what to say to her to get her to hear me. | 说什么她才会听 |
[07:39] | That’s because sometimes | 那是因为有时候 |
[07:40] | there is no way to get them to hear you. | 你没办法让他们听你的话 |
[07:42] | But they might hear someone else. | 但也许他们能听进去别人的话 |
[07:44] | Someone–someone cool. | 一个很酷的人 |
[07:46] | – Someone like you? – No, no, no. | -比如你吗 -不 不 |
[07:48] | – Not me. – Come on, Gretchen, | -不是我 -拜托 格蕾琴 |
[07:50] | – what’s it gonna take? – I’m not saying I won’t do it. | -怎样你才愿意 -我不是说我不愿意 |
[07:52] | – I’m saying it won’t work. – Why not? | -而是这不管用 -为什么 |
[07:54] | Because it can’t be someone you think is cool… | 因为不能选你觉得酷的人 |
[07:57] | It has to be someone she thinks is cool. | 得让她觉得酷的人来 |
[07:59] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧这悟性 |
[08:00] | Maybe you’re not doomed after all. | 也许你还有救 |
[08:02] | Now, move out of the way. | 现在给我让开 |
[08:03] | I gotta get me some of that almond milk. | 我要倒点杏仁牛奶喝 |
[08:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:22] | My name is Louis Litt, I’m here to, uh… | 我是路易·利特 我是来 |
[08:27] | You know, make a deposit. | 你懂的 存点东西 |
[08:29] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:31] | 11:00, right on the dot. | 11点 你来得真准时 |
[08:32] | Well, punctuality helps me get in the right head space. | 守时能让我大脑清醒 |
[08:34] | Then why don’t you take a look at our preparatory materials– | 那不如你先看看我们的预备材料… |
[08:36] | and before you ask, I promise, whatever you need, | 你开口提问前 我保证不管你需要什么 |
[08:39] | – we’ve got you covered. – Oh, that’s great. | -我们都应有尽有 -那太棒了 |
[08:41] | Then I’ll just take a quick look | 那我要浏览一下 |
[08:42] | – at “The Wall Street Journal.” – The what? | -《华尔街日报》 -华什么 |
[08:44] | “The Wall Street Journal.” America’s paper of record. | 《华尔街日报》 美国新闻纪实报纸 |
[08:45] | What do you need “The Wall Street Journal” For? | 你要《华尔街日报》做什么 |
[08:47] | What do you mean, what do I need it for? | 什么意思 我要它做什么 |
[08:48] | I need it to conduct my business. | 我用它来办事 |
[08:49] | But we don’t conduct business here. | 但我们这里不能办事 |
[08:50] | No, not that kind of business. | 不 不是那种事 |
[08:52] | – This kind of business. – Are you telling me… | -而是这种事 -你是说… |
[08:53] | Yes. I need a “Wall Street Journal,” | 对 我需要一份《华尔街日报》 |
[08:54] | a “Forbes,” “Investor’s Weekly”– | 《福布斯》和《投资者周刊》 |
[08:56] | anything of a fiscal and fiduciary nature. | 任何财政信托类型的读物 |
[08:58] | Well, we don’t have those things. | 我们没有这些东西 |
[08:59] | Who are you? You just said anything I need | 你是谁 你刚才还说不管我我需要 |
[09:01] | you got me covered. What is your problem? | 你们都应有尽有 你怎么回事 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s not the clinic’s, but… | 这份不是诊所的 但是… |
[09:06] | I have the real estate section of the newspaper. | 报纸上有房地产版块 |
[09:08] | Give me that shit. | 给我看看 |
[09:09] | Standard, standard, standard, blah, blah, blah… | 标准 标准 什么什么的 |
[09:12] | Holy shit, they want how much for a two bedroom– | 我靠 他们对一个两室房要价… |
[09:14] | Chubby Checker. That’ll work. | 太性感了 这个能用 |
[09:15] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -没错 真的 |
[09:16] | I need a room. I need one now. | 我需要一个房间 现在就要 |
[09:17] | I’ll even share it with somebody. | 跟别人一起都可以 |
[09:18] | – Come on, get the cup. – All right… | -快啊 给我杯子 -好吧 |
[09:19] | – Get the cup! – This way. | -拿杯子 -这边 |
[09:25] | Samantha, you got a second? | 萨曼莎 你有空吗 |
[09:27] | What I have is less than four hours | 我只剩不到四小时 |
[09:29] | to find proof Insight Drugs has ripped off | 去找到洞察药业仿冒我们客户 |
[09:31] | – our client’s heart medication. – That’s too bad, | -心脏治疗药物的证据 -太糟糕了 |
[09:33] | because I need help with something, | 因为我有事需要帮忙 |
[09:34] | and you’re the perfect person. | 而你是最佳人选 |
[09:35] | – You’re asking for my help? – Yes, I am. | -你要找我帮忙 -没错 |
[09:38] | – What’s the case? – Williams versus Williams, | -什么事 -两个威廉姆斯的对决 |
[09:40] | – and I’m losing big time. – What, now? | -而我就要输大了 -这次又是什么事 |
[09:42] | My daughter. She’s here for two days | 我女儿 她来这里两天了 |
[09:44] | because she got suspended, and worse, | 因为她被勒令停学了 更糟的是 |
[09:46] | when I asked her what happened, she lied to me about it. | 我问她怎么回事 她对我撒谎 |
[09:48] | So you’re coming to me because you don’t think | 所以你来找我 因为你认为 |
[09:50] | she’ll listen to you or your wife right now. | 她现在听不进你和你老婆的话 |
[09:51] | She’s a smart kid, but right now | 她是个聪明孩子 但现在 |
[09:53] | all she cares about is being cool, | 她只想做个酷女孩 |
[09:54] | so I need someone like you to show her | 所以我需要像你一样的人向她展现 |
[09:56] | – that being smart is cool. – So you’re saying I’m cool. | -做个聪明人就很酷 -那你是在夸我酷咯 |
[09:59] | To a 15-year-old who won’t listen | 对于一个不听老爸话的 |
[10:00] | to a word her father says, yes. | 15岁女孩来说 你确实很酷 |
[10:03] | Well, maybe that’s because she doesn’t need | 或许是因为她现在需要的 |
[10:05] | to listen right now, she needs to be heard. | 不是倾听 而是诉说 |
[10:07] | Because I can tell you from experience, | 因为我可以根据经验告诉你 |
[10:08] | being a teenage girl is pretty damn hard. | 做一个少女真的很难 |
[10:11] | Does that mean you’ll do it? | 那就是说你答应了 |
[10:13] | I guess it does. | 我想是的 |
[10:16] | Just don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔找你帮忙 |
[10:18] | Alex, if you don’t know by now, | 亚历克斯 你要是现在还不知道的话 |
[10:19] | making people regret things is kind of what I do. | 我的工作基本就是让别人后悔 |
[10:22] | Then you and Joy are gonna get along just fine. | 那你和乔伊会相处得很好 |
[10:25] | Thanks, Samantha. | 谢谢你 萨曼莎 |
[10:32] | – What is this? – Sanitizer. | -这是什么 -洗手液 |
[10:34] | I heard you had a particularly dirty case on your hands. | 我听说你经手了一个特别肮脏的案子 |
[10:38] | Harvey told you. | 哈维告诉你了 |
[10:38] | You mean that this was the hardest case you ever had? | 你是说这是你处理过的最困难[硬]的案子吗 |
[10:41] | That the client was really jerking you around? | 客户把你给耍了[让你撸管] |
[10:43] | – That… – Are you finished? | -还有… -你说完了吗 |
[10:44] | – Are you finished? – Donna! | -说完了吗 -唐娜 |
[10:46] | I’m just asking as a friend. | 我只是作为朋友关心你 |
[10:47] | Did you slay the dragon? Did you bop the potato? | 你成功屠龙了吗 你一发入魂了吗 |
[10:50] | Did you wallop the badinger? | 你一飞冲天了吗 |
[10:51] | – “Wallop the badinger”? – Yeah, I was on a roll. | -“一飞冲天” -对 我现在文思泉涌 |
[10:55] | Whatever–no… | 算了…不 |
[10:58] | Louis, what’s wrong? | 路易 怎么了 |
[10:59] | I was just joking around. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[11:01] | Did it not go okay? | 进展得不好吗 |
[11:04] | – It’s not that, Donna. – Then what is it? | -不是这件事 唐娜 -那是什么事 |
[11:08] | – What if I can’t have kids? – Louis… | -万一我不能生育呢 -路易 |
[11:11] | It is all I’ve ever wanted, | 我一直很想要个孩子 |
[11:12] | but it has never once occurred to me | 但我从没想过 |
[11:15] | that I might not be able to do it. | 我有可能不能生育 |
[11:16] | Well, has it occurred to you that the reason | 那你有没有想过 |
[11:17] | you were never worried is that there’s no reason | 你从没担心过这事是因为 |
[11:19] | – to be worried? – Except Sheila is worried, | -它根本没什么可担心的 -但希拉很担心 |
[11:22] | and now it’s in my head. | 搞得现在我也开始担心了 |
[11:23] | – Donna, what if it is me? – Louis, right now | -唐娜 万一是我的问题呢 -路易 |
[11:26] | we don’t even know if there’s a problem at all, | 现在我们都还不知道到底存不存在问题 |
[11:28] | so I suggest you cross that bridge when you come to it. | 所以我建议你等真发现了问题再说吧 |
[11:31] | And if you do, and you need someone | 如果真的有问题 而你需要一个 |
[11:32] | to talk about it with, I’ll be here. | 倾诉对象的时候 我会在的 |
[11:36] | Thank you, Donna. | 谢谢你 唐娜 |
[11:48] | Did you get a hold of Marcus? | 你联系马库斯了吗 |
[11:50] | – I did. – Then what’s going on? | -联系了 -到底什么情况 |
[11:52] | – He’s not sick again, is he? – No, nothing like that, | -他不是又病了吧 -不 不是那么回事 |
[11:55] | – but it’s still not good. – Then what is it? | -但情况也不容乐观 -那是什么情况 |
[11:57] | He cheated on Katie. | 他背着凯蒂出轨了 |
[11:58] | She found out and now she wants a divorce. | 她发现了 现在她想和他离婚 |
[12:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:02] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你在逗我吧 -没有 |
[12:03] | And that’s not all, he wants me to come up there | 这还没完 他想让我去 |
[12:05] | – and represent him. – So what are you gonna do? | -当他的代表律师 -那你打算怎么办 |
[12:07] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你觉得我会怎么做 |
[12:08] | – I’m gonna help him. – Okay, look, I have to ask– | -我得帮他 -好 听着 我得问你 |
[12:10] | are you sure that you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[12:12] | I appreciate your concern, Donna, but it’s my brother. | 谢谢你的关心 唐娜 但那是我弟弟 |
[12:15] | – What am I supposed to do? – All I’m saying | -我还能怎么做 -我的意思是 |
[12:16] | is that this could bring up a lot of shit for you. | 这可能会让你惹上很多麻烦 |
[12:18] | And I don’t disagree, but like I said, | 我不否认 但就像我说的 |
[12:21] | it’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[12:23] | – What am I supposed to do? – Okay. | -我还能怎么做 -好吧 |
[12:26] | But before you go, after what just happened | 但你走之前 发生了这么多事之后 |
[12:28] | – I think you should tell Robert. – I already did. | -我觉得你得告诉罗伯特 -我已经说了 |
[12:30] | How did he take it? | 他什么反应 |
[12:32] | I have to give him credit, he– | 这我得夸夸他了 他 |
[12:34] | he didn’t hesitate for a second. | 他一秒都没有犹豫 |
[12:36] | He said, “Family comes first.” | 他说 “家庭第一” |
[12:38] | “Always does, always will.” | “一直是第一 永远是第一” |
[12:50] | You must be Joy. | 你一定是乔伊吧 |
[12:52] | That’s the name they gave me. | 我爸妈给我起的就是这名字 |
[12:54] | I’m Samantha. | 我是萨曼莎 |
[12:55] | Your dad’s gonna be stuck in meetings all day, | 你爸爸今天一天都有会要开 |
[12:56] | so he asked me to check in on you. | 所以他让我来看看你的情况 |
[13:00] | Samantha, is it? | 萨曼莎是吧 |
[13:01] | He didn’t ask you to check in on me. | 他没让你来看看我的情况 |
[13:03] | He asked you to keep an eye on me | 他让你来盯着我 |
[13:05] | because you’re the cool one. | 因为你是那个很酷的人 |
[13:07] | Well, you might be cool to him, | 可能他觉得你很酷 |
[13:08] | but you’re not cool to me. | 但我可不觉得 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | I see what this is. | 我明白这是什么情况了 |
[13:17] | I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. | 你把你的故事告诉我 我就给你讲我的故事 |
[13:19] | – Your what? – My “Why I got suspended.” | -什么故事 -我”为什么会被停学”的故事 |
[13:22] | – You got suspended? – Just once. | -你被停过学 -就一次 |
[13:25] | But from three different schools. | 不过是被三个学校各停了一次 |
[13:31] | That’s the football field. | 这是那个橄榄球场 |
[13:33] | I used industrial bleach. | 我用了工业漂白剂 |
[13:34] | That shit’s not coming out for months. | 那鬼玩意儿几个月都不会失效 |
[13:36] | Wow, that is some colorful language. | 你的遣词造句可真是丰富多彩 |
[13:41] | So what’d you do? | 所以你干了些什么呢 |
[13:43] | The worst one? | 最糟的那一次吗 |
[13:44] | I boosted a car from the school parking lot. | 我从学校停车场搞了辆车 |
[13:46] | – You stole somebody’s car. – Not somebody’s, | -你偷了别人的车 -不是别人的车 |
[13:48] | the principal’s. | 是校长的车 |
[13:49] | Turns out that is not a good idea. | 后来我发现这不是个好主意 |
[13:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[13:52] | Don’t steal the principal’s car. | 不能偷校长的车 |
[13:55] | I’m not saying breaking the rules is a bad thing. | 我不是说违反规则是坏事 |
[13:58] | I’m saying you just need to know which ones to break. | 我是说你得知道哪些规则可以违反 |
[14:03] | I don’t think you’re supposed to tell me that. | 我不觉得你该告诉我这些 |
[14:05] | Maybe not, but if you’re gonna help me | 也许吧 但如果你要在接下来几天 |
[14:07] | the next couple of days, you should know how I work. | 给我帮忙的话 你得知道我是怎么工作的 |
[14:10] | – Help you? – Yeah. | -帮你 -是的 |
[14:11] | I’ve got a deposition this afternoon | 今天下午我有个取证 |
[14:12] | and nothing to force the other guy’s hand. | 但没什么可以制住对方 |
[14:14] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[14:16] | – I’m in. – Well, then, Joy, | -来啊 -那么乔伊 |
[14:17] | you and I are gonna need some coffee. | 我们得去喝杯咖啡了 |
[14:28] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你来这里做什么 |
[14:31] | I’m here because Marcus asked me to represent him. | 我来是因为马库斯要我做他的律师 |
[14:35] | Then you shouldn’t be contacting me | 那你不该在我的律师不在场的情况下 |
[14:36] | – without my lawyer. – No, I shouldn’t. | -联系我 -是 我不应该 |
[14:39] | But I’m not here as a lawyer. | 但我不是作为律师来这里 |
[14:41] | I’m here as your brother-in-law. | 我作为大哥来的 |
[14:42] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[14:43] | It means I know Marcus still loves you, and… | 我知道马库斯依然爱着你 |
[14:47] | I need to know if there isn’t still a way | 我需要知道还有没有办法 |
[14:49] | that you guys can work this out. | 能让你们自己解决这个问题 |
[14:50] | And as much as I wish that could happen, | 虽然我也希望如此 |
[14:52] | it’s too late for that. | 但为时已晚 |
[14:53] | Look, Marcus told me what happened… | 马库斯告诉了我发生了什么 |
[14:55] | And you’re still standing here | 但你还是来试图 |
[14:56] | – trying to defend him. – No, I’m not. | -为他辩解 -不 我不是 |
[14:58] | When he told me, believe me, I wanted to lay him out myself, | 当他告诉我时 相信我 我想亲自揍他 |
[15:02] | but I also know what it feels like | 但我也知道 |
[15:05] | to have your family ripped apart, | 家庭破裂是什么感觉 |
[15:06] | – and I don’t want to see that happen. – You think I do? | -我不想看这样的事发生 -你以为我想吗 |
[15:08] | No, I don’t, but I’m telling you, | 我不这么觉得 但我告诉你 |
[15:11] | the second lawyers get involved… | 一旦律师介入 |
[15:13] | it’s gonna get messy. | 场面会很难看 |
[15:15] | It’s already messy, Harvey. | 已经很难看了 哈维 |
[15:17] | And my lawyer’s already involved, | 而且我的律师已经介入了 |
[15:18] | so be Marcus’ lawyer or don’t, | 所以不管你是不是马库斯的律师 |
[15:21] | but either way I can’t talk to you anymore. | 我都不能再和你讲话了 |
[15:32] | No, no, you sit here. | 不 你坐这里 |
[15:34] | – Why? – Those two over there | -为什么 -那边的两个 |
[15:36] | are opposing council and his client. | 是对方律师和他的客户 |
[15:38] | What does that have to do with where I sit? | 这和我坐哪里有什么关系呢 |
[15:39] | It has to do with where I sit. | 这和我坐在哪里有关系 |
[15:41] | – I don’t understand. – Let me explain. | -我不明白 -听我解释 |
[15:44] | I have nothing on this asshole, but I know he’s lying. | 我没这个混蛋的把柄 但我知道他在撒谎 |
[15:47] | So I’m going to bluff him in an hour, | 所以我要在一小时后吓唬他 |
[15:49] | and this is where that bluff starts. | 而这里是吓唬开始的地方 |
[15:51] | So you’re just gonna stare at him? | 所以你就打算盯着他看 |
[15:52] | No, I’m also going to laugh and drink my coffee and show him | 不 我要笑着喝咖啡 让他看看 |
[15:56] | how incredibly confident I am. | 老娘这爆棚的自信 |
[15:58] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[16:00] | You’re trying to get in their heads. | 你在试图干扰他们的心智 |
[16:01] | – Not trying, doing. – Awesome. | -不是试图 正在做 -厉害 |
[16:04] | – I’ll get us some drinks. – You’re buying? | -我去买点喝的 -你请客吗 |
[16:06] | – My dad’s buying. – In that case, | -我爸请客 -这样的话 |
[16:08] | I will take a dozen bagels, seven donuts, and… | 我要一打百吉饼 七个甜甜圈 |
[16:11] | one of those fancy espresso machines over there. | 再来一台那边的高端浓缩咖啡机 |
[16:20] | Don’t tell me– the results are in. | 别告诉我 结果出来了 |
[16:22] | – They are. – And? | -是的 -然后呢 |
[16:23] | They want me to meet with the doctor in person. | 他们让我亲自去见医生 |
[16:25] | – And? – And I want you to come with me. | -然后呢 -我想让你和我一起去 |
[16:28] | Louis, I– | 路易 我… |
[16:29] | I don’t mean to sound insensitive, | 我不想让你觉得我无情 |
[16:31] | but I really think that you should do this on your own. | 但我真的觉得你应该自己去 |
[16:33] | Donna… they said “In person.” | 唐娜 他们说”亲自” |
[16:36] | – That can’t be good. – But don’t they do that for everyone? | -肯定没好事 -但这不是他们的惯常套路吗 |
[16:38] | Maybe they do, | 可能是吧 |
[16:39] | but I just don’t want to be alone. | 但我只是不想自己去 |
[16:40] | And I understand that, but I’m not the woman | 我理解 但我不是你应该问的 |
[16:43] | you should be asking. | 那个女人 |
[16:45] | – Sheila. – She’s your partner in this. | -希拉 -这件事上她是你的搭档 |
[16:47] | I know that, but what if… | 我知道 但如果 |
[16:49] | – What if what? – Donna, if I’m the reason | -如果什么 -唐娜 如果是因为我 |
[16:51] | we can’t have kids, I wanna be the one to tell her. | 我们才没法有孩子 我希望由我来告诉她 |
[16:54] | Not some guy in a lab coat. | 而不是什么穿白大褂的家伙 |
[16:56] | And if you really want me to go with you, I will, but… | 如果你真的想让我陪你去 我会的 但是 |
[16:59] | if I were Sheila, I wouldn’t want | 如果我是希拉 我不会想让 |
[17:01] | to be the second woman in your life to find that out. | 别的女人比自己先知道结果 |
[17:04] | You’re right, Donna. | 你说得对 唐娜 |
[17:12] | Don’t tell me they ran out of coffee. | 别告诉我他们的咖啡卖完了 |
[17:14] | No, I got something better than coffee. | 不 我有东西比咖啡更刺激 |
[17:21] | I didn’t know what to do, so I just hit “Record.” | 我不知道该怎么办 就点了录音键 |
[17:23] | – Does it help? – It sure as shit doesn’t hurt. | -有帮助吗 -自然是有的 |
[17:26] | Does that mean we don’t have | 这是不是意味着我们不用 |
[17:27] | to sit here and smile at them? | 干坐在这 给他们卖笑 |
[17:29] | No, it just means it’s gonna be | 你错了 这只是意味着 |
[17:31] | a hell of a lot more fun. | 有一出好戏要上演了 |
[17:40] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[17:41] | You were supposed to be here an hour ago. | 你迟到了一个小时 |
[17:43] | There was something I had to do first. | 我得先去处理一些事 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I know what you had to do, | 是哦 我知道你做的是什么 |
[17:45] | – and I wish you hadn’t done it. – Listen to me… | -我真希望你没去 -听着 |
[17:48] | Harvey, you said you were gonna come up here and help me, | 哈维 你说过要来这帮我 |
[17:49] | not stir things up with Katie. | 但没说要去凯蒂那儿瞎搅和 |
[17:51] | Marcus, you said you wanted peace, | 马库斯 你说过你想和平解决 |
[17:52] | so I tried to make peace. | 我也尽力了 |
[17:53] | Yeah, well, what you did was make it worse. | 但你帮了倒忙 |
[18:00] | – Shit. – What does that mean, | -该死 -什么叫做 |
[18:01] | “You’ve been sanctioned”? | “你被制裁了” |
[18:04] | Look, it’s a fine | 听着 那是个罚金 |
[18:06] | for contacting her without her lawyer. | 因为我跳过了律师直接联系她 |
[18:08] | – It’s nothing. – No, I know you, | -没什么的 -不 我了解你 |
[18:10] | and there’s something else. | 这里头还有鬼 |
[18:13] | If I file some kind of motion and it’s a coin toss, | 如果我申请动议 那就好比掷硬币 |
[18:17] | the judge probably rules in their favor. | 法官也许会向着他们那边 |
[18:19] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Marcus, I am sorry. | -你他妈在逗我吧 -马库斯 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | You asked me to come up here, | 是你让我来的 |
[18:25] | and like it or not… | 不管怎么说 |
[18:28] | This is tough for me too, so I tried with Katie. | 我也很难做 于是我就去试试说服凯蒂 |
[18:32] | Okay, Harvey, I get it. | 行了 哈维 我明白了 |
[18:33] | I just wish there was a chance in hell | 我倒也希望能有机会 |
[18:34] | that it would’ve worked. | 让你成功说服她 |
[18:36] | So what are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[18:38] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我来告诉你我们怎么办 |
[18:39] | You want a peaceful settlement, | 你想和平协商 |
[18:41] | we’re gonna get you a peaceful settlement. | 那我们就和平协商 |
[18:49] | – Mr. Litt. – Yes. | -利特先生 -是我 |
[18:51] | – Please, have a seat. – Oh, my God, | -您请坐 -天哪 |
[18:52] | it’s worse than I thought. I have no sperm at all. | 不会比我想的还惨 我完全没有精子吧 |
[18:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:56] | In fact, I’m happy to inform you | 实际上 我是来恭喜您 |
[18:58] | that your sperm count is perfectly fine. | 你的精子数完全正常 |
[19:01] | I see no reason why you can’t make | 我觉得你完全可以 |
[19:02] | – any healthy woman pregnant. – Great, fantastic. | -让任何一个健康的女性怀孕 -太妙了 |
[19:05] | There is one thing, however. | 但有一件事 |
[19:06] | – One thing. – I noticed | -什么事 -我发现 |
[19:08] | on the lifestyle section of our form, | 在表格里的生活方式一栏 |
[19:10] | – you put down “Mudding.” – Yeah. | -你填了”泥浴” -没毛病啊 |
[19:12] | Yes, it relaxes and soothes me. | 这是我放松的方式之一 |
[19:15] | Come to think of it, doc, I think that’s the reason | 你想想嘛 医生 不然我为什么 |
[19:16] | – why my count is so robust. – You’ll have to give it up. | -有这么多精子呢 -你得停止做这个 |
[19:18] | – What now? – Well, your count is fine, | -又怎么了 -你的精子数是没问题 |
[19:20] | but due to your partner’s age– if you give up mudding, | 但考虑到你夫人的年龄 如果你戒掉泥浴 |
[19:22] | your chances of conceiving go up significantly. | 她怀孕的机率就会大幅上升 |
[19:25] | – Define significantly. – 80%. | -什么叫大幅上升 -百分之八十 |
[19:27] | Holy shit, 80%? | 亲娘姥爷哟 百分之八十 |
[19:30] | – There’s gotta be another way! – There isn’t. | -一定还有别的办法 -只有这个办法 |
[19:31] | What if I put everything in but my balls? | 那我不让蛋蛋沾到泥行不行 |
[19:33] | – I don’t… – Scratch that, | -我不 -得了 |
[19:34] | – defeats the purpose. – Mr. Litt… | -那就没法放松了 -利特先生 |
[19:35] | What if I cut down on my sessions? | 我降低频率行不行 |
[19:36] | I cut it down in half, it improves our chances 40%. | 我把次数减一半 怀孕机会上升40% |
[19:39] | I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. | 这事情不能这么算吧 |
[19:40] | Well, then what are you telling me? | 那你想让我怎么办 |
[19:42] | I’m telling you that if you want to have | 我的意思是 如果你想尽可能地 |
[19:43] | the best chance at having a child, | 让自己抱上孩子 |
[19:45] | you’ll give up mudding for the foreseeable future. | 在可预见的未来里 你都要戒掉泥浴 |
[19:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:51] | Who is she, and what’s she doing here? | 这位姑娘何许人也 在这有何贵干 |
[19:53] | It’s “Go to work with your parent” Day. | 今天是”跟家长上班”日 |
[19:54] | She’s your daughter? | 原来是令千金 |
[19:55] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[19:56] | But of course, if you’re too afraid to have her here, | 当然 你要是太害怕她在这儿 |
[19:58] | – she doesn’t have to be here. – Fine with me if she stays, | -她也可以回避 -我不介意她在 |
[20:00] | since this is gonna be | 因为这将是 |
[20:01] | the world’s shortest deposition | 世界上最短的取证 |
[20:03] | Because you’re ready to admit you infringed | 因为你已经准备承认 |
[20:05] | on my client’s patent to create your generic knock-off? | 侵犯我客户的专利以制造假冒药品了吗 |
[20:08] | Because, my company developed that drug from scratch, | 因为那药是我公司自己研发的 |
[20:11] | and your client has no proof we didn’t. | 你的客户根本没有我们造假的证据 |
[20:13] | Actually, we do have proof, we’re just not gonna use it. | 其实我们已经掌握了证据 只是不打算用 |
[20:15] | You’re not gonna use it because it doesn’t exist. | 你不打算用 是因为证据根本不存在 |
[20:17] | I’m not gonna use it | 我不用 |
[20:18] | because I’d like you to lie to my face in this deposition. | 是因为我希望你在取证时当着我的面撒谎 |
[20:21] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[20:22] | So when I reveal what we know in open court, | 这样我在庭上揭发你的时候 |
[20:24] | you not only lose this case,you get charged with perjury. | 你不仅会输官司 还会被控作伪证 |
[20:28] | Can’t you get sent to jail for that? | 你不会因此而坐牢吗 |
[20:29] | Why, yes, Joy, you can. | 是的 乔伊 会坐牢 |
[20:31] | But you’d probably go bankrupt, first, | 但大概会先破产 |
[20:32] | trying to fight it. | 打官司打到破产 |
[20:35] | You’re bluffing. | 你是在唬我们 |
[20:37] | You don’t have shit on him. | 你根本没有他的把柄 |
[20:38] | I guess there’s only one way to find out. | 那我们只有一种方式能知道谁说的对了 |
[20:40] | So, Mr. Coleman, did you or did you not | 科尔曼先生 你到底有没有 |
[20:43] | rip off our patent to create your bullshit new drug? | 侵犯我们的专利去做你的新药 |
[20:45] | And before you answer, | 在你回答之前 |
[20:47] | I’d like you to think back to that decaf latte | 不如先回想一下你在来这里之前 |
[20:50] | you were drinking before coming up here. | 喝的那杯脱因拿铁吧 |
[20:52] | And, more specifically, to the person waiting in line | 再仔细回想一下在你桌子旁边 |
[20:55] | by your table… | 排队的人 |
[20:57] | while you were trying so hard not to look at me. | 你当时正努力不去看我 |
[21:01] | That’s what she’s doing here. | 我明白她在干什么了 |
[21:02] | – You set us up. – You set yourself up | -你设计我们 -是你们自作自受 |
[21:05] | because you went to a public place | 因为你们在公共场合 |
[21:07] | and discussed a case loud enough for a 15-year-old girl | 谈论这个案子 声音大到一个15岁的 |
[21:09] | who just happened to be recording the coffee shop | 碰巧在拍咖啡店场景的女孩 |
[21:12] | to pick you up on tape. | 把你们的谈话也录进去了 |
[21:13] | Now, for the last time… | 现在 我再问你最后一次 |
[21:17] | Where’d your new drug come from? | 你的新药是怎么开发出来的 |
[21:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少钱 |
[21:33] | Gentlemen, sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让二位久等 |
[21:35] | My client and I were just discussing a few last matters. | 我和我的客户刚刚在最后敲定一些事宜 |
[21:38] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[21:40] | Now that you’re ready, | 既然你们也准备好了 |
[21:41] | I suggest we start with division of property. | 我提议先讨论财产分割问题 |
[21:43] | Actually, we’d like to start with the most important issue… | 事实上 我们想先讨论最重要的问题 |
[21:46] | – Our kids. – Exactly. | -孩子的抚养权 -是的 |
[21:47] | Because we’re seeking sole custody. | 因为我们想要单亲监护权 |
[21:49] | What? We–we didn’t talk about that. | 什么 我们没讨论过这个 |
[21:51] | And what was or wasn’t previously discussed is irrelevant. | 这与之前是否讨论过没有关系 |
[21:53] | – That’s bull– – Marcus, let me handle this. | -胡扯 -马库斯 让我来处理 |
[21:55] | Because they don’t really want sole custody, | 因为他们并不真的想要单亲监护权 |
[21:58] | they just want to start on one end | 他们只是想走个极端 |
[21:59] | because they’re expecting us to start on the other. | 因为她们希望我们能走另一个极端 |
[22:01] | But we don’t want a fight, | 但我们不是来吵架的 |
[22:03] | so why don’t we just all start in the middle? | 为什么我们不能折衷一下 |
[22:05] | I’ll tell you why– because we’re not moving on this at all. | 我告诉你原因 因为这件事我们绝不让步 |
[22:08] | – Excuse me? – Katie, don’t do this. | -什么 -凯蒂 别这样 |
[22:10] | You did this to yourself, Marcus. | 你自作自受 马库斯 |
[22:12] | No, he didn’t. He may have screwed up, | 不 他没有 他是做了错事 |
[22:14] | but you don’t have the grounds to take the kids. | 但你没有理由带走孩子 |
[22:16] | – Actually, we do. – Bullshit. | -事实上 我们有理由 -胡扯 |
[22:18] | And I’m not gonna let you play games like you did | 我不会让你玩那套 |
[22:20] | with those sanctions. | 制裁措施的把戏 |
[22:21] | What sanctions? | 什么制裁措施 |
[22:22] | You know what sanctions. | 你明知故问 |
[22:23] | The ones you had your lawyer slap me with | 我找你谈话 |
[22:25] | for coming to talk to you. | 你就让律师找我麻烦 |
[22:26] | I didn’t authorize anything like that. | 我从未允许任何这样的事 |
[22:28] | You didn’t need to. | 不需要你允许 |
[22:29] | After you told me he approached you improperly… | 在你告诉我他以不恰当的方式接触你以后 |
[22:31] | You thought it was a good idea to use that to bias the judge. | 你觉得你们能借此让法官偏向你们 |
[22:34] | I thought it would be a good idea | 我认为我们能借此 |
[22:36] | to protect my client’s interests. | 来保护我客户的利益 |
[22:37] | Well, those kids aren’t just your client’s interests. | 孩子不仅是你客户的利益 |
[22:40] | They’re my brother’s children– | 他们也是我弟弟的孩子 |
[22:41] | Well, then maybe he should have cared enough | 那他本就应该 |
[22:43] | to put their needs ahead of his own. | 把孩子的需要置于他自己的之前 |
[22:45] | Katie, he may not have been a perfect husband, | 凯蒂 他可能不是个完美的丈夫 |
[22:47] | but I am not gonna let you say he’s not a good father. | 但我不允许你说他不是个好爸爸 |
[22:49] | How would you know what kind of a father he is? | 你怎么知道他是什么样的父亲 |
[22:51] | I’ll tell you how. Every time I have seen them with him, | 我告诉你凭什么 凭每次我看见他带孩子时 |
[22:54] | every time he has told me about them… | 凭他每次和我谈起孩子们时 |
[22:56] | And what about what he told you about why we’re splitting up? | 那他是怎么跟你说我们为什么分开的 |
[22:58] | Just because he slept with someone else | 仅仅因为他跟别的人上过床 |
[23:00] | doesn’t mean he’s not a good father. | 并不代表他不是一个好父亲 |
[23:01] | Slept with someone else? | 跟别人上床 |
[23:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:05] | He didn’t tell you what happened, did he? | 他没告诉你实情 对吧 |
[23:07] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[23:09] | Marcus, what’s she talking about? | 马库斯 她说的是什么意思 |
[23:10] | You know what? You can have that conversation on your own time, | 你知道吗 这事你们自己私下讨论 |
[23:13] | ’cause I’m not gonna let you tell me this is all my fault | 我不允许你在连实情都不清楚的情况下 |
[23:16] | when you don’t even know the whole story. | 就把这一切都怪在我头上 |
[23:17] | Let me be clear: I’m taking the kids | 我把话说清楚 孩子们的抚养权是我的 |
[23:20] | because that is what is best for them. | 因为跟着我 对孩子来说最好 |
[23:22] | And if you have a problem with that, Harvey, | 要是你有意见的话 哈维 |
[23:24] | you can take it up with the man sitting next to you, | 你就去问一问坐你身边的这人 |
[23:26] | ’cause I’m done defending myself. | 因为我已经厌倦了为自己辩护 |
[23:31] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[23:35] | Okay, you tell me and you tell me now. | 好了 你现在就告诉我 |
[23:37] | What was that all about? | 刚刚到底什么情况 |
[23:40] | – I was gambling again. – I don’t believe this… | -我又去赌博了 -我真不敢相信 |
[23:42] | It was just for a few weeks. | 我只赌了几个礼拜 |
[23:43] | It was almost a year ago, | 大概是一年以前的事 |
[23:44] | and I’ve been in a program ever since. | 从那以后我一直在参加戒赌疗程 |
[23:46] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[23:47] | you didn’t tell Katie, just like you didn’t tell me. | 你当时没告诉凯蒂 就像没告诉我一样 |
[23:49] | – I was going to tell you. – When? | -我本来想告诉你的 -什么时候 |
[23:50] | After the judge took your kids? | 等法官把孩子判给凯蒂之后吗 |
[23:51] | Because they’re right, Marcus. | 因为他们这么做是对的 马库斯 |
[23:53] | They do have the grounds to do that, | 他们有理由这么做 |
[23:54] | and you gave it to them. | 而且这理由是你提供的 |
[23:55] | Harvey, there’s gotta be something you can do here. | 哈维 你肯定还有别的办法 |
[23:57] | Not when I don’t have all the facts! | 我不知道事实真相就没有 |
[23:58] | I point-blank asked you what happened, and you said | 我当时直截了当地问你发生了什么 |
[24:01] | it was because of an affair. | 你告诉我是因为外遇 |
[24:03] | Look, I know I should have told you, | 听着 我知道我早应该告诉你 |
[24:04] | but I’m telling you now. | 但现在我已经说了 |
[24:05] | Well, then you tell me, right now, | 那你现在就告诉我 |
[24:07] | anything else I should know, and I mean anything. | 其它一切我应该知道的事情 一字不落 |
[24:12] | Haley caught me making a bet. | 当时海莉发现我在赌博 |
[24:14] | and I told her that I was just playing a game, | 我告诉她我只是在玩游戏 |
[24:17] | and that it could be our little secret. | 这事可以是我俩之间的小秘密 |
[24:18] | – Are you kidding me? – Hey, hey–where you going? | -你开玩笑吧 -你要去哪 |
[24:20] | – Back to New York. – No, please, you can’t– | -回纽约 -拜托 你不能 |
[24:22] | These are my kids! | 他们是我的孩子 |
[24:24] | Your kids that you asked to lie for you. | 你让你的孩子们替你撒谎 |
[24:26] | which makes you no different than Mom was. | 你和妈妈有什么区别 |
[24:28] | No, that is not fair. | 不 这么说不公平 |
[24:29] | What Mom did is nothing like this. | 我的情况跟妈妈完全不同 |
[24:31] | You asked your kids to keep your secrets. | 你让你的孩子们替你保守秘密 |
[24:34] | – How is that different? – Because it was one time | -哪里不同了 -因为我就这么一次 |
[24:36] | and Haley had no idea what I was doing was wrong. | 而且海莉根本不知道我做的是错事 |
[24:38] | You know what? Tell yourself whatever you want | 你知道吗 关于你自己是什么样的人 |
[24:40] | about what kind of man you are. | 你想怎么自欺欺人都行 |
[24:42] | You’re not just a shitty husband; | 你不仅是不称职的丈夫 |
[24:43] | you’re a shitty brother, and I’m done here. | 还是个不称职的弟弟 我受够了 |
[24:54] | What’s this for? | 这是为了什么 |
[24:56] | Well, I know it was a stressful day, | 我知道你今天压力很大 |
[24:57] | and I thought you deserved something | 我觉得你应该喝点 |
[24:59] | with a little umbrella. | 上面带小雨伞的饮品 |
[25:01] | You have no idea. | 你都不知道压力有多大 |
[25:04] | So how did it go? | 那么 进展如何 |
[25:06] | – It was great. – Really? | -很顺利 -真的吗 |
[25:08] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[25:10] | He said I should have no issue getting you pregnant, | 他说我跟你造人应该没什么问题 |
[25:12] | and nothing else. | 别的没了 |
[25:13] | Nothing else? | 没说别的吗 |
[25:14] | Absolutely not one thing else. | 一句都没多说 |
[25:16] | That’s funny, because I was told you have to give up mudding. | 有意思 因为我听说你必须戒掉泥浴 |
[25:19] | What? How’d you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[25:21] | They called me right after they saw you. | 他们跟你会面完就给我打电话了 |
[25:22] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[25:23] | This is a total violation of the doctor-patient… | 这是完全违背医患保密 |
[25:26] | Cut the bullshit, Louis. You signed the form. | 废话少说 路易 表格上是你的签名 |
[25:28] | The question is, can you do this? | 真正的问题是 你能做到吗 |
[25:31] | – Of course I can do it. – Are you sure? | -我当然能做到 -你确定吗 |
[25:33] | Because you couldn’t even admit it to me. | 因为你都不敢告诉我这事 |
[25:34] | I didn’t wanna talk about it because it was a difficult thing, | 我不想说是因为这事很难 |
[25:37] | but I can handle it. | 但是我能搞定的 |
[25:37] | You know nothing means more to me than having a family. | 你知道对我来说拥有家庭最重要 |
[25:39] | I do know that, Louis, but I also know how your brain works, | 这我知道 路易 但我也清楚你的脑回路 |
[25:42] | and you’re gonna try to figure out a way | 你会尝试找出一个方法 |
[25:44] | to convince yourself that you can have both. | 说服自己 你能两者兼得 |
[25:48] | I am a grown man, and I am telling you, | 我是成年人了 我告诉你 |
[25:50] | if a doctor tells me I have to give up mudding, | 如果医生让我放弃泥浴 |
[25:52] | – then I will give it up. – Promise me. | -那我就放弃 -向我保证 |
[25:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:08] | Mom, if you’re here to talk about Marcus… | 妈 如果你是来谈马库斯的事的话 |
[26:10] | Of course I’m here to talk about Marcus. | 我当然是来和你谈马库斯的 |
[26:13] | Question is, are you going to let me in or not? | 问题是 你到底让不让我进去 |
[26:16] | Then go ahead and say your piece, | 那就进来说吧 |
[26:18] | but it’s not gonna change my mind. | 但我不会改变想法 |
[26:20] | Well, I don’t know if it will or it won’t… | 我不知道你会不会改主意 |
[26:24] | but I came to tell you you’re right. | 但我是来告诉你 你是对的 |
[26:26] | What Marcus did was horrible, | 马库斯的所作所为是很可恶 |
[26:28] | and I understand you being furious, | 我明白你为何这么愤怒 |
[26:31] | but Haley’s in fifth grade. | 但海莉才五年级 |
[26:33] | She barely knows what gambling is. | 她根本不知道赌博是什么 |
[26:35] | She knows what lying is. | 但她知道撒谎是什么 |
[26:36] | She knows that her father asked her to do it. | 她知道她的父亲让她那么做 |
[26:38] | And Marcus feels terrible about that. | 马库斯心里也不好受 |
[26:40] | Yeah, that’s what all addicts say. | 是啊 所有赌棍都这么说 |
[26:41] | And your brother has never been as strong as you are, | 你弟弟从来没有你坚强 |
[26:44] | – but that doesn’t mean… – This isn’t about strength. | -但那不代表 -这和是否坚强无关 |
[26:46] | No, it’s about forgiveness. | 没错 这有关原谅 |
[26:49] | And Marcus forgave me, even when I failed you both, | 尽管我辜负了你们 但马库斯也原谅了我 |
[26:51] | and then he forgave you when you walked away. | 当你离开时 他也原谅了你 |
[26:54] | Are you saying I owe him? | 你是说这是我欠他的吗 |
[26:55] | I’m saying people make mistakes. | 我是说人非圣贤 |
[26:59] | Harvey, I know how angry you are… | 哈维 我知道你有多生气 |
[27:02] | but you can’t let him lose his children. | 但你不能让他失去孩子 |
[27:05] | Because I can tell you from personal experience | 因为从我的经验来看 |
[27:08] | there is nothing worse for the parent or the child. | 家长和孩子分开对双方来说都是最糟的 |
[27:12] | What am I supposed to say to that? | 你想让我怎么回答 |
[27:14] | How about if I say what we both know is true? | 不如我把大家心知肚明的话说出来吧 |
[27:18] | This is all my fault. | 这全是我的错 |
[27:19] | I modeled all of this behavior for both of you, | 是我给你们当了坏榜样 |
[27:22] | but please, Harvey, | 但拜托你 哈维 |
[27:25] | don’t make him pay for my mistakes. | 别让他为我的错误付出代价 |
[27:28] | Okay, I’ll see what I can do. | 好 我会想想办法的 |
[27:32] | But I’m gonna need to ask you some questions. | 但我要问你一些问题 |
[27:35] | So make yourself comfortable, | 所以放松些 |
[27:37] | because we’re gonna be here for a while. | 因为我们还要在这里待一段时间 |
[27:49] | Thought you were done with me. | 我以为你放弃我了 |
[27:51] | I’m your brother. | 我是你哥 |
[27:53] | I’m never gonna be done with you. | 我永远不会放弃你 |
[27:56] | – You talked to Mom. – I did. | -你和妈妈谈过了 -没错 |
[27:59] | She basically said it was all her fault. | 她基本上就说这都是她的错 |
[28:01] | – Well, it wasn’t. – I know. | -那并不是 -我知道 |
[28:04] | But if I can forgive her, I should be able to forgive you too. | 但如果我能原谅她 那我也应该能原谅你 |
[28:08] | I figured out a way to get you shared custody. | 我找到了让你拿到共有监护权的方法 |
[28:11] | But I am putting in the agreement, | 但我要在协议中写 |
[28:13] | you ever gamble again, she gets the kids. | 只要你再赌博 孩子就归她抚养 |
[28:15] | You don’t live up to that, I don’t care what the law says, | 如果你不践行 我不管法律怎么规定 |
[28:18] | I’ll represent her to make sure that’s what happens. | 我会代表她确保这协议生效 |
[28:21] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[28:33] | This claims that Katie’s an unfit mother. | 这上面声称凯蒂是位不称职的母亲 |
[28:35] | You were traveling for work, | 你出差那段时间 |
[28:36] | and Haley broke her arm at the playground. Where was Katie? | 海莉在操场摔断了胳膊 凯蒂当时在哪里 |
[28:39] | She was in a meeting. Her phone was off. | 她当时在开会 手机关机 |
[28:41] | So you’d think she’d be more mindful in the future, | 所以你认为她今后会更上心 |
[28:44] | but when her son wandered off from camp two years later, | 但两年后她儿子在夏令营迷了路 |
[28:47] | she didn’t even bother calling them back for three hours. | 她三个小时后才给学校回电话 |
[28:49] | She didn’t get the message! | 她没收到信息 |
[28:50] | Well, when you got the message, you drove up there like a rocket | 当你收到信息时 你立刻一踩油门 |
[28:53] | to go find him. | 开车过去找他 |
[28:54] | – Harvey, you’re twisting the facts here. – No. | -哈维 你是在扭曲事实 -不 |
[28:57] | – I am getting your children. – Not this way, you’re not. | -我是在帮你争取孩子 -但你不能这样 |
[28:59] | I know this doesn’t feel good, | 我知道这感觉很糟 |
[29:01] | but you said it: we need a howitzer. | 但你说过 我们需要杀手锏 |
[29:04] | – This is it. – I don’t care. | -就是它了 -我不管 |
[29:05] | – Marcus… – Katie is a good mother. | -马库斯 -凯蒂是个好妈妈 |
[29:07] | She loves those kids. | 她爱这些孩子 |
[29:08] | I’m not gonna let you say these things about her. | 我不会让你这么说她 |
[29:10] | Damn it, Marcus, there’s no other way. | 该死 马库斯 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:13] | You’re the best goddamn closer in New York. | 你是纽约最厉害的律师 |
[29:15] | Isn’t that what you always say? | 你不是一直这么说吗 |
[29:17] | Well, the best goddamn closer would find another way. | 最厉害的律师会想出别的办法的 |
[29:23] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[29:24] | Got you some churros. | 给你带了些油条 |
[29:28] | Thanks, but I gotta say, | 谢了 我本以为 |
[29:30] | I thought you’d be here an hour ago begging to go home. | 你一小时前就会过来求着我回家 |
[29:32] | Well, Samantha and I went to Otto’s Tacos to celebrate. | 萨曼莎和我去吃了奥托玉米卷庆祝 |
[29:35] | – Celebrate what? – Her destroying this dude in a deposition | -庆祝什么 -她在取证中大败了那个家伙 |
[29:38] | all because of what I gave her. | 全因为我给她的东西 |
[29:40] | She said I did great. | 她说我做的很棒 |
[29:41] | What do you mean, “What you gave her”? | 什么叫”你给她的东西” |
[29:42] | Well, I overheard this guy | 我无意中听到这人 |
[29:44] | telling his lawyer that they stole our drug formula, | 跟他的律师说他偷了药剂配方 |
[29:46] | – and then I just… – Wait a second, you overheard this? | -之后我就 -等等 你无意听到 |
[29:48] | I didn’t just overhear it, | 不仅是无意听到了 |
[29:50] | I recorded it. | 我还录音了 |
[29:51] | And then Samantha used it in a deposition. | 之后萨曼莎在取证中利用了这段录音 |
[29:53] | Well, she didn’t really use it, | 她也不算真的用了 |
[29:54] | she just threatened to use it, which I thought was pretty badass… | 只是威胁要用 我觉得真的太酷了 |
[29:57] | I want you to stay the hell away from that woman. | 我想要你离那个女人远一点 |
[29:59] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到了 |
[30:00] | Wait, aren’t you the one who wanted us to work together | 一开始不是你想让我们 |
[30:02] | – in the first place? – Not to work together, | -一起工作吗 -不是一起工作 |
[30:04] | keep an eye on you, and definitely not use you. | 是照看你 绝不是利用你 |
[30:06] | She didn’t use me. I volunteered. | 她没利用我 是我自愿的 |
[30:07] | You don’t know what she did because you’re 15 years old. | 你不懂她做了什么 因为你才十五岁 |
[30:09] | Well, I may only be 15, | 或许我是只有十五岁 |
[30:11] | but I actually came in here to admit that I was wrong | 但我过来其实是想说 我不想跟你来上班 |
[30:13] | for not wanting to come into work with you, | 这个想法是错的 |
[30:15] | and that now I can’t wait until tomorrow. | 现在我非常期待明天 |
[30:17] | Well, tomorrow’s not gonna be like today, | 明天可不会像今天一样 |
[30:18] | because you’re gonna stay away from that woman. | 因为你会远离那个女人 |
[30:21] | – You can’t make me do that! – You’d better believe I can. | -你不能逼我 -你最好相信我可以 |
[30:29] | You really are a piece of work, aren’t you? | 你确实很难搞 不是吗 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry, shouldn’t you be coming in here | 不好意思 你不是应该过来 |
[30:33] | to thank me for taking care of your daughter? | 感谢我照顾你女儿吗 |
[30:35] | If you think what you did is what “Taking care of” means, | 你以为这就是”照顾”的话 |
[30:38] | I hope you never get a goddamn house plant, | 那我希望你永远别养花 |
[30:39] | – let alone a child. – Excuse me? | -更别养小孩 -什么 |
[30:42] | Joy told me about the stunt you pulled, | 乔伊跟我说了你干的好事 |
[30:44] | and how you told her she did a great job. | 你还告诉她 她干得很棒 |
[30:46] | Well, did you also tell her it’s illegal | 那你有没有告诉她录音别人的谈话 |
[30:47] | – to record someone else’s conversation? – It is not illegal | -是违法的 -在公共场所录音 |
[30:50] | to record sound in a public space. | 可没有违法 |
[30:52] | That’s not what happened and you know it. | 不是那么回事 你心知肚明 |
[30:53] | Well, it doesn’t matter, because I didn’t use the recording | 无所谓 因为我没用那段录音 |
[30:55] | because I didn’t need to. | 因为没有必要 |
[30:56] | Oh, I know that, because if you had, | 我知道 因为如果你用了 |
[30:57] | we’d have a whole other set of problems right now. | 我们就要处理一堆别的问题了 |
[30:59] | And what would those be? | 哪有什么问题 |
[31:01] | Because was I did was completely within the bounds of the law. | 因为我做的事是完全合法的 |
[31:03] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你根本不懂 对吧 |
[31:04] | I trusted you with my daughter | 我信任你 把女儿交给你 |
[31:06] | who’s been getting in trouble and lying, | 她在学校惹麻烦 还撒谎 |
[31:07] | and then she does something like this. | 然后她又做这样的事 |
[31:09] | And instead of you telling her it was wrong, | 你非但不告诉她这样做不对 |
[31:10] | you gave her a goddamn cookie. | 你还表扬她 |
[31:12] | What I did was treat her like an adult | 我只是把她当成年人对待 |
[31:14] | and show her how the world works. | 让她看看这个世界的法则 |
[31:15] | Well, she’s not an adult, and she can learn how the world works | 但她并非成年人 她可以和你我一样慢慢地 |
[31:17] | when you and I did, and that’s not 15. | 认识这个世界 十五岁的孩子不该知道这些 |
[31:19] | Some of us learned a hell of a lot younger than that. | 有些人更早就明白了这些道理 |
[31:21] | Well, you must have had a shitty upbringing, | 那你的成长过程一定很煎熬 |
[31:24] | because a parent’s job isn’t to teach their kids | 因为父母的任务不是教孩子 |
[31:26] | how the world is. | 世界是什么样的 |
[31:26] | A parent’s job is to teach them how the world should be. | 而是教他们世界应该是什么样的 |
[31:29] | Well, her parent asked me to get through to her | 一开始是她的父亲让我跟她沟通的 |
[31:32] | in the first place because he couldn’t do it himself. | 因为他自己做不到 |
[31:36] | that’s on me to grapple with. | 这是我自己要克服的问题 |
[31:38] | In the meantime, stay the hell away from my daughter. | 同时 你离我女儿远一点 |
[31:53] | Good morning, Gretchen. How are you this… | 早上好 格蕾琴 你好吗… |
[31:55] | I’m busy, Louis, just like you’d better get. | 我很忙 路易 你最好也快点忙起来 |
[31:57] | Which is what I’m doing here. | 所以我才过来了 |
[31:58] | Wait, slow it down. What are you talking about? | 等等 慢点 你在说什么 |
[31:59] | – The Nielson depo got moved up to tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -尼尔森的取证提前到明天了 -明天 |
[32:02] | Yes, and Joan Walsh wants her quarterly update yesterday. | 没错 琼·沃尔什昨天就要新的季度报告了 |
[32:05] | There are 16 other things waiting for you in your office. | 你办公室还有16项其他事宜等着你呢 |
[32:07] | You got lunch with Sheila at 1:00, and I don’t know what the hell… | 你一点要和希拉一起午餐 而我不知道 |
[32:10] | Stop right there. | 就此打住 |
[32:10] | You need to reschedule half of those things. | 你得把一半的行程重新安排 |
[32:12] | That brings me to the last thing: | 这就说到最后一件事了 |
[32:13] | – I gotta go to the dentist. – What? | -我要去看牙医 -什么 |
[32:16] | Gretchen, no, you can’t leave me like this. | 格蕾琴 不 你不能就这么走了 |
[32:17] | Did you hear me? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[32:19] | I got a hole in my tooth the size of Colorado. | 我牙上有个科罗拉多州那么大的洞 |
[32:21] | And before you ask me to call Lipschitz | 另外 在你因为无法承受压力 |
[32:23] | because you can’t handle the pressure, | 让我去找利普希茨医生之前 |
[32:25] | he’s out of town till next week. | 他下周才会回来 |
[32:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:30] | Good mudding, Louis. | 泥浴愉快 路易 |
[32:31] | – Good mudding, Louis. – Hey, Louis, good mudding. | -泥浴愉快 路易 -路易 泥浴愉快 |
[32:33] | – And good mudding to you. – Top of the mudding to you. | -你也泥浴快乐 -祝你洗个顶级泥浴 |
[32:36] | – Good mudding. – Good mudding. | -泥浴愉快 -泥浴愉快 |
[32:38] | Good mudding. | 泥浴愉快 |
[32:39] | Hey, Louis, good mudding. | 路易 泥浴愉快 |
[32:40] | Mudding…mudding… | 泥浴 泥浴 |
[32:52] | So what’s on the agenda for today? | 所以 你今天有什么日程安排 |
[32:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[32:57] | After last night’s lecture, I didn’t think I’d be seeing you today. | 昨晚那通说教后 我以为今天见不到你了 |
[33:00] | Yeah, well, my dad told me to stay away from you, | 是啊 我爸爸让我离你远点 |
[33:02] | but he doesn’t know anything. | 但他什么都不明白 |
[33:04] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -并非如此 -就是这样 |
[33:06] | – He’s an asshole. – Don’t say that. | -他是个混蛋 -别这么说 |
[33:08] | Why not? It’s the truth. | 为什么 这是事实 |
[33:09] | I learned more from you than any adult ever, | 我在你身上学到的比从任何成年人那里都多 |
[33:12] | so if he wants me to stay away from you, | 所以他要是让我离你远点 |
[33:14] | – he’s wrong. – No… | -他就错了 -不 |
[33:17] | Joy, he’s not. | 乔伊 他没错 |
[33:19] | I’m the one who was wrong. | 我才是做错了的那个人 |
[33:22] | That car I boosted when I was 14? | 关于我14岁偷的那辆车 |
[33:24] | I didn’t tell you the other half of it. | 我没告诉你故事的另一半 |
[33:27] | I didn’t just get suspended; I got expelled. | 我不止是被停课了 我被开除了 |
[33:29] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[33:31] | And after that, I had a choice: either get my shit together | 之后我面临一个选择 要么重整旗鼓 |
[33:34] | or get nowhere in life. | 要么终生一事无成 |
[33:36] | So by the time I was a senior, I got a scholarship and… | 等我上高中时 我得到了奖学金 |
[33:39] | that’s how I was able to go to college in the first place. | 这样我才能上得了大学 |
[33:42] | Well, I don’t need a scholarship. My dad’s rich. | 我用不着奖学金 我爸有钱 |
[33:44] | And if you think that’s your father’s value, | 要是你觉得你爸只有这点价值 |
[33:47] | you don’t know anything. | 那说明你对他一无所知 |
[33:50] | Whether you see it or not, | 不管你意识到没有 |
[33:50] | he is looking out for you. | 他都在关心你 |
[33:52] | He doesn’t look out for me, okay? | 他才不关心我 |
[33:53] | – He just tells me what to do. – Telling you what to do | -他就会对我指手画脚 -对你指手画脚 |
[33:56] | is looking out for you. | 就是关心你 |
[33:57] | As someone who didn’t have anyone telling me | 作为一个需要有人指点时 |
[33:59] | what to do when I could have really used it… | 根本无人指点的人 |
[34:02] | you have no idea how lucky you are. | 你不明白你有多幸运 |
[34:05] | So whether you want to listen to him or not, I do, | 不管你想不想听他的 我反正愿意听他的 |
[34:08] | and we’re not working together anymore. | 我们不会再一起工作了 |
[34:11] | I didn’t think you’d take his side. | 我没想到你会站他那边 |
[34:14] | What can I say, turns out your father’s pretty smart. | 怎么说呢 你爸爸实际上很聪明 |
[34:16] | You should listen to him sometime. | 你有时也该听听他的话 |
[34:19] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[34:21] | I mean, he was right about one thing this week… | 他这周说对了一件事 |
[34:23] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是什么 |
[34:24] | You are the cool one. | 你是个很酷的人 |
[34:26] | Joy, what I’m trying to tell you… | 乔伊 我试图告诉你的是 |
[34:29] | is I think maybe your dad is the cool one. | 也许你爸才是那个酷的人 |
[34:43] | – Mind if I sit? – Harvey, I told you, | -介意我坐这里吗 -哈维 我告诉过你 |
[34:45] | I’m not talking to you without my lawyer. | 没有我的律师在场时 我不会和你说话 |
[34:48] | And I tried to tell you that lawyers only make things ugly. | 我也试图告诉过你 律师只会让场面难看 |
[34:52] | Here’s proof. | 这就是证据 |
[34:55] | – What is this? – It’s a list of all the times | -这是什么 -这是所有你曾令孩子 |
[34:57] | you put those kids at risk. | 身处险境场合的清单 |
[34:59] | – This is bullshit. – Maybe, but it’s the kind of bullshit | -这是胡说八道 -也许是 但这是 |
[35:03] | that works in court. | 在法庭上有用的胡说八道 |
[35:04] | – You wouldn’t do this to me. – You’d better believe I would, | -你不会这么对我的 -你最好相信我会 |
[35:06] | because I care about those kids, | 因为我关心孩子们 |
[35:08] | and I know they both need you and Marcus in their lives. | 并且我知道他们的人生需要你和马库斯 |
[35:11] | Well, then maybe Marcus should have thought about that | 也许马库斯应该在干那些事之前 |
[35:13] | – before he did what he did. – Yeah, he should have. | -想想孩子 -他是该 |
[35:16] | But he’s thinking about it now, | 但他在反思了 |
[35:17] | which is why as much as I’d like to use this… | 这也就是为什么尽管我很想用这个 |
[35:22] | – He won’t let me. – What? | -他却不让 -什么 |
[35:24] | I told him this was the only way. | 我告诉了他只有这一个办法 |
[35:27] | He told me to find another one because he doesn’t want to hurt you | 他让我再找一个 因为他不愿意 |
[35:29] | any more than he already has. | 让你受到更多伤害 |
[35:33] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[35:36] | he loves you… | 他爱你 |
[35:38] | and whether or not you’re willing | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[35:40] | to give the marriage another chance… | 再给你的婚姻一次机会 |
[35:43] | he deserves another chance as a father. | 都该再给他一个当父亲的机会 |
[35:48] | I never thought I’d hear something like that | 我真没想到会听到哈维·斯佩克特 |
[35:50] | from Harvey Specter. | 说出这种话 |
[35:51] | Well, if there’s one thing I’ve come around on, | 我学到的最宝贵的东西 |
[35:55] | when it comes to family, | 就是家庭问题中 |
[35:56] | forgiveness is a hell of a lot better than anger. | 原谅比愤怒好太多 |
[36:01] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[36:04] | That’s the most I can ask. | 我别无他求 |
[36:21] | Louis, it’s past 3:00. | 路易 三点多了 |
[36:23] | We were supposed to go to lunch two hours ago. | 两小时前我们就该在吃午餐了 |
[36:25] | I know. Work was a shit-show | 我知道 今天工作一团忙乱 |
[36:28] | so I–I got you these | 所以我给你带了这个 |
[36:30] | to say I’m sorry. | 表达歉意 |
[36:33] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[36:34] | – And I have a gift for you too. – Oh, yeah? What kind of gift? | -我也有礼物给你 -什么礼物 |
[36:36] | The best kind. | 最棒的礼物 |
[36:38] | You don’t have to give up mudding | 你不用放弃泥浴 |
[36:39] | because I’ve decided to get my tubes tied. | 因为我决定结扎输卵管 |
[36:41] | What? Why would you…? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:42] | Because clearly mudding is more important to you | 因为显然泥浴对你来说 |
[36:44] | than having a baby, so I thought, | 比要孩子更重要 所以我就想 |
[36:46] | “Why not make it easier for both of us?” | 不如让我们两个都轻松点 |
[36:48] | – Sheila, that’s not… – You’re gonna tell me | -希拉 不是的 -你是打算告诉我 |
[36:49] | that’s not mud under your fingernails? | 你指甲缝里没有泥吗 |
[36:53] | All right, it is– but it was just one last time. | 好吧 是的 但这是最后一次 |
[36:55] | And how can I trust that that’s true? | 我怎么能相信这是真话 |
[36:57] | Because I just told you, | 因为我说了 |
[36:58] | work was fucking crazy. | 今天我忙到昏天黑地 |
[37:00] | Gretchen was coming at me with 1,000 things. | 格蕾琴给我找了一堆事 |
[37:02] | – You don’t understand. – I do understand, | -你不懂的 -我懂 |
[37:04] | because I’m the one who asked her to come at you. | 因为是我让她给你找事的 |
[37:10] | So let me just get this straight: | 我理一下 |
[37:11] | you didn’t trust me, so you did this to me. | 你不信任我 所以就这么对我 |
[37:14] | No, I didn’t do anything to you. | 不 我什么都没对你做 |
[37:17] | You made me a promise. | 你做出了一个承诺 |
[37:18] | All you had to do was let go of one thing, | 你只要放弃一件事 |
[37:20] | – and you couldn’t do it. – Well, it was a big thing, | -这样你都没做到 -那件事很重要 |
[37:22] | and I don’t even know if it’s the only thing. | 如果不是最重要的话 |
[37:24] | Now, let me get this straight: | 那我理一下 |
[37:27] | you can’t put the needs of our child… | 你不能把孩子的需求 |
[37:30] | – above your own. – I’m not saying that. | -置于自己的需求之上 -我不是这个意思 |
[37:32] | Okay, then what are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[37:33] | Because I may not be a mother yet, but I know | 因为虽然我还不是母亲 但我知道 |
[37:35] | – that’s what parenthood means– – So do I. | -做父母就意味着牺牲 -我也知道啊 |
[37:37] | Then what happens the first time he’s sick | 那要是他第一次生病时 |
[37:39] | when we have tickets to the ballet? | 我们刚好要去看芭蕾舞表演呢 |
[37:41] | Or there’s a deposition at the same time | 或者家长会刚好和 |
[37:43] | as a parent-teacher conference? | 取证撞时间了呢 |
[37:44] | – Those are different. – How? | -那不一样 -怎么就不一样了 |
[37:45] | Because I would be giving those things up for him, | 因为那时我是为他放弃那些事 |
[37:47] | not for… | 而不是为了 |
[37:48] | For me. | 为了我 |
[37:50] | No, you’re not giving any of it up for me. | 不 你不是为了我放弃这些 |
[37:53] | You’re giving these things up to have a child. | 你是在为要一个孩子放弃这些 |
[37:56] | Do you want to know what I’m giving up? | 你想知道我放弃了什么吗 |
[37:57] | Coffee… | 咖啡 |
[37:59] | and drinking… | 酒精 |
[38:00] | and cheese, and my hair color– | 芝士 和染发 |
[38:02] | not to mention the pain of pushing another human being | 更不要说从身体里硬挤出一个生命 |
[38:05] | out of my body. | 带来的痛苦 |
[38:06] | So if you’re not ready to make this one little sacrifice, | 所以如果这么小的牺牲你都做不到 |
[38:09] | then you’re not ready… | 那你就没准备好 |
[38:10] | to have a child. | 去为人父 |
[38:17] | Sheila, I’m sorry. | 希拉 我很抱歉 |
[38:21] | I wasn’t thinking, and I won’t–I won’t– | 我没想过这些 我不会再这样了 |
[38:23] | I’ll just get rid of my membership today. | 我今天就把会员退掉 |
[38:25] | No, you don’t have to give up your membership, Louis. | 不 你不用退掉会员 路易 |
[38:28] | You just have to stop till we get pregnant. | 只要在我怀孕前 你别再去就行 |
[38:30] | Don’t you see? | 你不懂吗 |
[38:32] | If I keep it… | 如果不退 |
[38:33] | I’ll be tempted. | 我就会被诱惑 |
[38:36] | Sheila, having a family is far more important to me | 希拉 拥有一个家庭对于我 |
[38:38] | than going mudding. | 远比泥浴重要 |
[38:41] | Okay, good. | 那好吧 |
[38:52] | Let me guess: you fixed everything, | 我猜猜 你把事情解决了 |
[38:54] | and you’re calling me to tell Robert | 现在你给我打电话是为了让我告诉罗伯特 |
[38:56] | that you’ll be back in the morning. | 你明早就回来 |
[38:57] | Okay, mind reader. | 好吧 读心术专家 |
[38:59] | What do I have to say to that? | 我该怎么回答 |
[39:01] | I don’t know, Harvey, but… | 不知道 哈维 但是 |
[39:03] | I’m glad you went. | 我很高兴你去了 |
[39:05] | To tell you the truth… | 说实话 |
[39:07] | it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. | 这是我做过最艰难的事之一 |
[39:10] | I swear it took a piece of me, Donna. | 我发誓我的心都少了一块 唐娜 |
[39:12] | Well, you could look at it that way, | 你可以这么想 |
[39:14] | or you could look at it like you chose | 或者你可以认为 |
[39:17] | to give a piece of yourself. | 是你主动放弃了一块 |
[39:19] | That’s pretty good. | 挺好 |
[39:20] | You should be a philosopher. | 你应该当个哲学家 |
[39:21] | And who’s to say I’m not? | 谁说我不是了 |
[39:25] | Oh, now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to give a piece | 请允许我失陪 我有一块东西 |
[39:27] | of something to someone else. | 要给另一个人 |
[39:28] | Thank you, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[39:40] | Donna, no offense, but a cup of coffee | 唐娜 无意冒犯 但是咖啡 |
[39:43] | is the last thing I need right now. | 是我现在最不需要的东西 |
[39:44] | Among other things, I’m trying to give up caffeine. | 其他的不说 戒咖啡因我就够头疼了 |
[39:47] | I know that, Louis… | 我知道 路易 |
[39:50] | and that’s not coffee. | 而且这不是咖啡 |
[39:56] | Oh, my God, don’t tell me it’s… | 天哪 不会是… |
[39:57] | Iron-rich Peruvian ground silt heated | 加热到推荐温度39度的 |
[39:58] | to the recommended temperature of 102.68 degrees Fahrenheit. | 富含铁的秘鲁泥 |
[40:02] | Sheila told you I sold my membership, didn’t she? | 希拉跟你说我退了会员 对吧 |
[40:03] | She did, and I have to say | 是的 我得说 |
[40:05] | I think that’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 我觉得这是我知道的最浪漫的事 |
[40:08] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[40:09] | And thanks for this. | 谢谢你为我做这些 |
[40:11] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:13] | Something tells me that you’re gonna need this | 我感觉你可能很快 |
[40:14] | for coffee sooner than you think. | 就需要它喝咖啡了 |
[40:20] | Good night, Louis. | 晚安 路易 |
[40:38] | You have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[40:40] | – Depends on what it’s for. – I shouldn’t have said | -看是什么事了 -我不该说那些 |
[40:42] | what I said about your upbringing. | 关于你如何成长的话 |
[40:45] | – And? – Whatever you said to Joy… | -还有呢 -不管你跟乔伊说了什么 |
[40:48] | – I appreciate it. – I’m glad. | -我都很感激 -那就好 |
[40:51] | Is it true, what you told her about family? | 你跟她说的那些关于家人的话 是真的吗 |
[40:54] | I don’t want to talk to you about my childhood, Alex. | 我不想跟你谈论我的童年 亚历克斯 |
[40:57] | What is true is you’re a good father. | 事实就是 你是个好父亲 |
[41:00] | I overstepped my bounds. I’m sorry. | 我过分了 我很抱歉 |
[41:02] | – Shit… – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[41:05] | I told you I’m trying to teach Joy to do the right thing, | 我跟你说了 我想教乔伊去做正确的事 |
[41:08] | but I haven’t done right by you. | 但我在你的事上没有做到 |
[41:09] | You told me Zane promised your name would be next on that wall, | 你跟我说赞恩保证过下一个冠名合伙人会是你 |
[41:12] | but I didn’t tell you | 但我没告诉你 |
[41:13] | that Harvey promised me the exact same thing. | 哈维也对我承诺了相同的事 |
[41:19] | Well… | 那么 |
[41:21] | now that you have, you wanna give it up? | 现在你说了 你要放弃吗 |
[41:22] | No. | 不 |
[41:24] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -不要 |
[41:25] | – You wanna share it together? – No. | -想分享吗 -不想 |
[41:26] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[41:28] | I guess there’s only one thing left to say. | 那看来只有一句话好说了 |
[41:30] | I guess there is. | 我想是的 |
[41:33] | – When the time comes… – May the best woman win. | -到那时候 -再一较高下 |