时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Get on the ground. Wallet and phone. | 趴到地上 钱包和手机交出来 |
[00:06] | You weren’t there! | 你不在场 |
[00:07] | You t know the shit I went through! | 你不知道发生了什么 |
[00:10] | The same thing that happened to you happened to me. | 发生在你身上的事也曾发生在我身上 |
[00:13] | Are you sure the two of us working so closely together | 你确定我俩这样密切合作 |
[00:16] | is a good idea? | 是个好主意吗 |
[00:17] | It might get complicated. | 事情可能变得复杂 |
[00:18] | It’s not fair that my reputation in this firm takes a hit | 让我在这律所的名誉受损太不公平了 |
[00:21] | when you are the one– | 因为你是那个… |
[00:22] | I was the one that what? | 我是哪个 |
[00:24] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[00:24] | I’ve been looking for you all morning. | 我找了你一个早上 |
[00:25] | Hey, if you must know, I overslept. | 你非要知道的话 我睡过头了 |
[00:28] | I’d love to go out again, Thomas. | 我愿意再次和你约会 托马斯 |
[00:29] | Is tonight too soon? | 约今晚会不会太急了 |
[00:30] | Let me check my calendar.Yep, I’m free. | 让我查下安排 我有空 |
[00:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[00:33] | If we work together for a year and it’s successful, | 如果我们一起工作满一年 而这一年很顺利 |
[00:36] | you’ll be on the junior partner track. | 那你就可以升为初级合伙人了 |
[00:37] | That sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[00:39] | Harvey, this is Thomas. | 哈维 这位是托马斯 |
[00:40] | Kessler. We’ve met. | 凯斯勒 我们见过 |
[00:49] | Here’s another one. Oh. | 这儿还有一张 |
[00:51] | Your grandmother did not | 你外婆不想 |
[00:53] | want to go to the beach in Nice, but I insisted. | 去尼斯的海滩 但我坚持要去 |
[00:57] | Oh, my God, Mom, you were hot. | 天啊 妈妈 你超辣 |
[01:00] | Donna, please. I was smokin’ hot. | 唐娜 拜托 我是辣爆了好吗 |
[01:04] | Well, if you got it, admit it. | 是就承认 不必谦虚 |
[01:06] | Sweetie, I really appreciate you indulging me. | 宝贝 谢谢你这么纵容我 |
[01:08] | It’s always nice to look back at this trip but… | 回忆这趟旅程向来都很有意思 但是… |
[01:11] | it’s just so much more fun with you. | 和你一起看就更有意思了 |
[01:13] | I’m not indulging you, Mom. I love it, too. | 我没在纵容你 妈妈 我也很喜欢看 |
[01:16] | Then what do you say we make an album of our own. | 那我们创造一本属于我俩的相册怎么样 |
[01:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:22] | The last few years have been tight, | 过去几年我们过得紧巴巴的 |
[01:24] | but I’ve been saving up. | 但我一直有在存钱 |
[01:25] | And you and I are going to Paris for two weeks, | 我们要去巴黎玩两周了 |
[01:29] | right after you graduate. | 你一毕业就出发 |
[01:31] | – You’re kidding. – I am 100% not kidding. | -你在开玩笑的吧 -我百分百没在开玩笑 |
[01:34] | Mom, this is amazing. | 妈妈 这真是太棒了 |
[01:36] | I wanna see it all. | 我什么都想看 |
[01:37] | Notre Dame, the Louvre, the cafés. | 圣母院 卢浮宫 那些咖啡馆 |
[01:40] | Do you really think we can do all that? | 你真觉得这些我们都能看到吗 |
[01:42] | We can do anything you want | 你想干什么都可以 |
[01:44] | because I finally understand | 因为我终于明白 |
[01:45] | why that trip was so special for my mom. | 为何那次旅行对我妈妈而言如此特别了 |
[01:49] | And now I get to have all that with you. | 而现在我想和你创造属于我们的回忆 |
[01:55] | Okay, just the way you like it, | 好啦 按你喜欢的方式来的 |
[01:57] | vanilla with two splashes of | 放了两滴香草糖浆的 |
[01:58] | “Why would anyone want their coffee this sweet”? | “为什么会有人喜欢喝这么甜的咖啡” |
[02:00] | You seem particularly happy this morning. | 你今早看上去尤其开心 |
[02:02] | – I am. – Any reason? | -确实 -有原因吗 |
[02:04] | Other than the fact that you woke up | 除了你是在我这个175的美女 |
[02:06] | next to this 5″9 stack of fantastic? | 身边醒来的事实之外 |
[02:10] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 说实话 还真有 |
[02:12] | Do you remember that meeting | 你还记得那天我不得不很早就出门 |
[02:13] | I had to leave early for the other day? | 去参加的那个会议吗 |
[02:16] | You mean the morning after our first time | 你是指我们第一次之后 |
[02:17] | when you snuck out of here like you robbed a bank? | 你如同抢了银行般溜之大吉的那个早上吗 |
[02:19] | You know, funny you should say that, because… | 你这么说还真有意思… |
[02:22] | I feel like I robbed a bank this morning. | 因为今早我就感觉自己像是抢了银行一样 |
[02:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:27] | Well, we’ve been negotiating to expand our retail presence. | 我们一直在协商扩展我们的零售业务 |
[02:31] | We were at an impasse, and now we’re full steam ahead. | 之前陷入了僵局 如今我们开始全速前进了 |
[02:35] | – Thomas, that’s fantastic. – It is. | -托马斯 那太棒了 -是啊 |
[02:37] | It’s gonna take us to a whole other level. | 这将把我们带上一个新高度 |
[02:40] | But the real reason I’m so happy is that | 但我这么高兴的真正原因是 |
[02:42] | there isn’t anyone I’d rather share this with than you. | 我最想与之分享这个消息的人就是你了 |
[02:49] | There he is, the man himself, | 他来了 亲自驾到 |
[02:51] | the Babe Ruth of the legal profession. | 法律界的贝比·鲁斯[棒球全垒王] |
[02:53] | Flatter me all you want, Simon. | 随你怎么吹捧我 西蒙 |
[02:55] | You got me over here at 8:00, | 你让我八点到这里 |
[02:57] | and I don’t even like to be up at 8:00, | 一般八点我还没起床 |
[02:58] | so what do you got? | 所以你有什么事找我 |
[03:00] | The answer to our tenant problems. | 解决我们的租户问题的办法 |
[03:01] | I’m assuming you mean Restoration | 我猜你指的是维新公司 |
[03:03] | – pulling out of the deal. – I do. | -退出的事 -没错 |
[03:05] | I’ve invited someone else to take their seat. | 我邀请了其他人来接手他们的位置 |
[03:08] | – Who’s that? – Thomas Kessler Furniture. | -谁 -托马斯·凯斯勒家具公司 |
[03:09] | They’re up and coming, | 他们是新起之秀 |
[03:11] | they’re about to sign a huge deal with my major competitor, | 打算和我主要的竞争对手做生意 |
[03:14] | and I want them. | 我想把他们抢过来 |
[03:16] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Is there a problem? | -你逗我呢吧 -有什么问题吗 |
[03:18] | Simon, aside from the fact that we represent Kessler, | 西蒙 我们代理凯斯勒 |
[03:23] | which is a conflict, | 存在利益冲突 |
[03:25] | I can get Restoration back to the table. | 而且我能说服维新公司回来 |
[03:27] | I don’t want them back at the table. | 我不想让他们回来 |
[03:29] | – But I thought we– – Harvey, think about it. | -但我以为我们… -哈维 你想想 |
[03:31] | They’re a national chain, they’re flush with cash, | 他们是个全国连锁店 不缺钱 |
[03:34] | and we can only build so many malls. | 但我们只能建这么多商场 |
[03:37] | Which means if we’re gonna increase our revenue going forward– | 这意味着如果我们想要增加我们的收入… |
[03:39] | You need up and coming tenants | 你需要找发展中的租户 |
[03:41] | who will trade a piece of the upside for a break on rent. | 愿意用一部分利益换取房租上的折扣 |
[03:44] | Welcome to the conversation. | 终于跟上思路了 |
[03:47] | Okay, Simon. | 好吧 西蒙 |
[03:48] | Yet, I still feel you’re checking your swings, | 但我依旧觉得你在权衡 |
[03:50] | so what’s your concern? | 你有什么顾虑 |
[03:53] | No concern. You want Kessler, you got ’em. | 没有顾虑 你想要凯斯勒 我就给你 |
[03:58] | Louis, this is so much fun. | 路易 这真是太有意思了 |
[04:01] | I’m so glad we’re finally doing this. | 很高兴我们终于来了 |
[04:02] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[04:03] | Sheila, when I told you that our baby comes first, I meant it. | 希拉 我说万事以宝宝为先是认真的 |
[04:07] | And speaking of coming first, | 说到万事为先 |
[04:10] | imagine our little love bug | 想象一下我们的小可爱 |
[04:11] | rolling to the playground in this bad boy. | 乘着这家伙去游乐场 |
[04:13] | – Wait, is this– – Yup. | -等等 这是… -是的 |
[04:14] | “Paternity Magazine”‘s top pick. | 《亲子》杂志的最佳优选 |
[04:16] | Yeah, and it’s also $2,000. | 是的 但这个也要两千美元 |
[04:19] | Louis, can we really ask people to buy this for us? | 路易 我们怎么好意思让大家破费呢 |
[04:21] | Sheila, let me explain something to you. | 希拉 听我解释 |
[04:22] | All of our friends are rich, | 我们的朋友都是有钱人 |
[04:25] | and as any rich person will tell you, | 每个有钱人都会对你说 |
[04:26] | gifts are the truest form of love. | 礼贵见真情 |
[04:28] | So in other words, scan that mofo. | 换句话说 扫码就得了 |
[04:30] | Scan the shit out of that bad boy. | 好好扫扫这辆小酷车 |
[04:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:36] | – Louis Litt? – Yeah, this is. | -路易·利特 -是的 是我 |
[04:38] | This is Detective Bukowski, | 我是警探布科夫斯基 |
[04:39] | was your wallet stolen recently? | 你最近丢过钱包吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, it was. How could you possibly know– | 是丢过 你怎么知道的 |
[04:46] | We believe we may just have arrested the man who stole it. | 我想我们刚刚抓到了那名窃贼 |
[04:49] | – Oh, my God. – Would you be willing to | -上帝啊 -你愿意 |
[04:51] | come down here and identify him in a lineup? | 过来警署指认这名罪犯吗 |
[04:55] | Sir, I can assure you he won’t see you. | 先生 我保证他不会看到你 |
[04:56] | He won’t even know who you are. | 更不会知道你的身份 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I’ll come right down. | 好吧 我这就过来 |
[04:59] | Just let me know where you’re at. | 给我你们的地址 |
[05:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | ♪ See the money, wanna stay for your meal ♪ | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:09] | ♪ Get another piece of pie for your wife ♪ | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:12] | ♪ Everybody wanna know how it feel ♪ | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:15] | ♪ Everybody wanna see what it’s like ♪ | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:19] | ♪ I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind ♪ | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:22] | ♪ Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money ♪ | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:26] | ♪ All right ♪ | *好了* |
[05:27] | ♪ All step back, I’m ’bout to dance ♪ | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[05:33] | ♪ The greenback boogie ♪ | *美妙爵士摇摇摇* |
[05:37] | All right, bring ’em in. | 好了 带他们进来 |
[05:48] | As I said, they won’t be able to see us. | 我说过 他们看不见我们 |
[05:52] | If you see the man who mugged you, just let me know. | 如果你认出抢你的那个人 就告诉我 |
[06:00] | Get on the ground and don’t you fucking look at me. | 趴到地上 不准看我 |
[06:03] | Mr. Litt, do you recognize anyone? | 利特先生 你能认出是谁吗 |
[06:04] | Number six. | 六号 |
[06:07] | Number six, step forward. | 六号 向前一步 |
[06:14] | Are you sure? We need you to be sure. | 你确定吗 我们需要你确定 |
[06:17] | – Wallet and phone. – It’s him, I’m sure. | -钱包和手机交出来 -就是他 我确定 |
[06:20] | Good, we appreciate the cooperation. | 很好 感谢您的合作 |
[06:23] | The DA’s office will be in touch about testifying. | 地检办公室会联系您有关出庭作证事宜 |
[06:25] | Testifying? I thought I just had to identify him. | 出庭作证 我以为指认他就够了 |
[06:28] | But you also said you were assaulted. | 但你说过他曾攻击了你 |
[06:30] | Unless you want to let him plead to a misdemeanor, | 除非你想让他被从轻发落 |
[06:31] | you need to appear in court. | 否则你必须出庭作证 |
[06:34] | Yeah, of course. | 好吧 我会的 |
[06:36] | Take the rest of ’em out. | 把其他人带走 |
[06:41] | – Alex, you got a second? – Actually, Harvey, | -亚历克斯 有空吗 -说实话 哈维 |
[06:43] | I’m running a two-minute drill right now, so no. | 我正火急火燎呢 所以没空 |
[06:46] | Well, I need you to take a look at this anyway. | 再忙你也得看看这个 |
[06:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:50] | Simon Lowe wants Thomas Kessler | 西蒙·洛想让托马斯·凯斯勒的公司 |
[06:52] | to be their anchor in 20 new malls. | 进驻新的二十家商场 |
[06:54] | Well, I’m sorry to say, that’s my two-minute drill, | 这可真是巧了 我忙的就是这件事 |
[06:56] | – and I’m at the one-yard line with another mall owner. – So? | -我就要为他拿下另一个商场了 -所以呢 |
[06:59] | So I haven’t known Thomas long | 所以就算我认识托马斯的时间不长 |
[07:00] | but I know he doesn’t like to deal in bad faith. | 但我觉得他不是那种脚踩两条船的人 |
[07:02] | This isn’t bad faith, Alex. | 这不是脚踩两条船 亚力克斯 |
[07:03] | He didn’t even know this deal was coming, | 他甚至不知道有这么一笔买卖要上门 |
[07:05] | and he sure as hell didn’t know how good it would be. | 他也肯定不知道这笔买卖有多好 |
[07:08] | – Good or not, it’s a conflict. – Take a look at the offer, | -好坏先不说 这关乎利益冲突 -先看看合同 |
[07:10] | then tell me he won’t waive conflict. | 再跟我说他不会签利益冲突弃权书 |
[07:15] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[07:17] | A 50% haircut on rent for 10% of our gross? | 房租减半 只要我们10%的收入 |
[07:20] | These guys are serious. | 这帮家伙来真的了 |
[07:21] | Pretty sure it beats whatever you got cooking. | 肯定比你那边的报价好吧 |
[07:23] | – How’d you come up with this? – I didn’t. | -你居然能谈下这条件 -不是我谈的 |
[07:25] | -My client did. – I don’t believe it. | -是我客户给的 -难以置信 |
[07:27] | I’ve been busting my ass for months on this | 无福之人跑断肠 |
[07:29] | and your client comes to you with this. | 有福之人不必忙 |
[07:30] | Shit just falls out of the sky for you, doesn’t it? | 天降狗屎运于你 你怎么老有这种好事 |
[07:32] | You don’t wanna know what high school was like for me. | 你肯定猜不到我高中时什么样 |
[07:34] | No, sir, I do not. | 没错 我都懒得猜 |
[07:36] | All right, I’ll take it to him, | 好吧 我会把这个交给托马斯 |
[07:38] | but we better get them in a room fast | 但我们最好尽快让他们坐下来当面谈 |
[07:40] | because Thomas isn’t going to pull out of his deal | 因为托马斯不会随便放弃手上的合同 |
[07:41] | without looking Simon in the eye | 除非让他和西蒙面谈 |
[07:42] | and seeing he’s for real. | 他才能确定西蒙的诚意 |
[07:46] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[07:49] | Yes, in fact, I have a present for you. | 是的 其实呢 有件礼物给你 |
[07:52] | Your first client. | 你的第一个客户 |
[07:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[07:56] | Brian, if we’re going to follow through | 布莱恩 如果我们 |
[07:57] | on you being promoted and working on your own, | 要按照晋升流程 让你独立接活的话 |
[08:00] | we need to do this. | 就必须这么做 |
[08:02] | Right? | 对吗 |
[08:03] | You’re right. Who’s the client? | 对的 客户是哪一家 |
[08:05] | Bespoke Handbags. | 定制手提包公司 |
[08:07] | Their landlord found out they use ammonia, | 他们的房东发现他们工作中使用氨水 |
[08:09] | they never disclosed it, | 但却从没披露 |
[08:10] | and they’re being kicked out of their building. | 于是要把他们赶走 |
[08:12] | That’s bullshit. | 这纯粹胡扯 |
[08:12] | This is just a ploy because they found a new tenant. | 这只是个幌子 房东肯定找到了新租客 |
[08:15] | And what are you going to do about it | 那你会怎么处理这个案子呢 |
[08:16] | because they have us on a technicality and they know it. | 他们可是抓住了我们技术上的把柄 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna figure out who the new tenant is and try to stop it. | 我要找到新的租客 然后试着阻止他们 |
[08:22] | Thus proving yourself worthy of this client. | 这话证明你确实有能力处理这位客户 |
[08:24] | Except there are thousands of potential tenants out there. | 但潜在的新租客可能有上千个 |
[08:27] | How am I gonna figure out who it is? | 我该怎么把他找出来 |
[08:28] | That, good sir, is your problem. | 这就看你的本事了 小伙子 |
[08:31] | No, it isn’t. It’s ours. | 不只是我 还有你 |
[08:35] | – Brian, the whole point of this with– – Here me out. | -布莱恩 之所以让你单独 -听我说 |
[08:37] | Remember that algorithm you used to determine | 还记得那些你曾经 |
[08:40] | who should stay and who should be fired? | 用来决定谁去谁留的算法吗 |
[08:42] | Of course. PATTIE. | 当然 PATTIE |
[08:44] | Well, if you could use it for that– | 如果你可以在那种情况下使用这个… |
[08:46] | I can alter it for this. Okay. | 我也可以修改它使之适用于现在的情况 好 |
[08:49] | Though you realize this still means we’re working together. | 你知道这意味着我们还会一起工作 |
[08:52] | With one key difference: | 只有一点重要的区别 |
[08:53] | You’re working for me, | 你是为我工作 |
[08:55] | and I don’t tolerate slackers, | 我可不会容忍混子 |
[08:56] | so have that shit ready by 10:00 tomorrow. | 明天十点前搞定 |
[08:58] | I got a case to win. | 我还有官司要赢 |
[09:05] | – Donna. – Harvey. | -唐娜 -哈维 |
[09:08] | I wanna talk to you about last night. | 我想和你聊聊昨晚的事 |
[09:09] | You mean LeBron’s game winner against the Nicks? | 你说勒布朗大胜尼克斯队吗 |
[09:11] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[09:13] | I wanna talk to you about me seeing Thomas, | 我想和你谈谈我和托马斯交往的事 |
[09:16] | and the truth is, I told Louis | 但实际上我告诉了路易 |
[09:18] | and I meant to tell you, but– | 我本来是想告诉你的 但… |
[09:20] | Donna, you don’t have to tell me every time | 唐娜 你不用每次和客户约会 |
[09:22] | – you start seeing a client. – That’s the thing. | -都跟我报备 -是这样的 |
[09:24] | I don’t just want to tell you because he’s a client. | 我不是因为他是客户而想和你说的 |
[09:26] | I wanted to tell you because, | 我想告诉你是因为 |
[09:28] | even though it’s really early on, I–I really like him. | 尽管时间还很短 但是我真的很喜欢他 |
[09:32] | Donna, if you really like him, I am happy for you. | 唐娜 你要是真心喜欢他 我为你高兴 |
[09:36] | You’re never gonna believe this, but– | 你永远不会相信的 但… |
[09:38] | I got a proposal for him from Simon Lowe. | 我从西蒙·洛那得到一个给他的提议 |
[09:41] | They want him to be their home goods anchor. | 他们想让他的家居用品店进驻商场 |
[09:43] | Well, that’s incredible, but– | 太好了 但… |
[09:44] | The other deal, I know. | 我知道他还有别的交易 |
[09:46] | I spoke to Alex about it | 我和亚历克斯谈过了 |
[09:48] | and he agreed, this one’s better, | 他同意这边的条件更好 |
[09:50] | and we set up a meeting for them tonight. | 今晚我们会安排他们见面 |
[09:52] | Thank you, Harvey. | 哈维 谢谢 |
[09:53] | I wish I could take credit for it, but it wasn’t my idea. | 别谢我 这不是我的主意 |
[09:57] | No, I mean, thank you for understanding. | 不 我是谢谢你的理解 |
[10:01] | And as far as the deal goes, credit or not, | 只要交易继续进行 不管归功于谁 |
[10:04] | Thomas’s business means everything to him | 托马斯非常重视他的生意 |
[10:06] | so I really appreciate it. | 所以我真的很谢谢你 |
[10:11] | All right, I got a situation. I need to talk to you about it. | 我遇到点事情 需要和你聊聊 |
[10:14] | What kind of situation? | 什么事 |
[10:15] | That scum bag who mugged me? They just arrested him. | 记得那个抢劫我的坏蛋吗 他被捕了 |
[10:18] | They called me down to ID him, but that wasn’t enough. | 他们让我去认人 但这还没完 |
[10:20] | Now they want me to get on the stand and point the finger at him. | 现在又让我出庭作证指证他 |
[10:23] | Louis, what are you saying? | 路易 你想说什么 |
[10:23] | You want me to go with you? | 你想让我和你一起去吗 |
[10:24] | I’m saying I want you to tell me that it’s okay not to go. | 我是希望你能告诉我可以不去 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[10:29] | – Why the hell not? – Because… | -为什么不 -因为… |
[10:31] | I get that you’re scared, but if you don’t take the stand, | 我明白你很害怕 但你如果不去作证 |
[10:34] | no amount of self defense is gonna take that fear away. | 学多少防身术都没法让你摆脱恐惧 |
[10:36] | The only thing that can is confronting him. | 唯一的办法就是直面他 |
[10:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:39] | When I saw him, I was right back in that alley. | 我一看见他 就像回到了小巷里面一样 |
[10:42] | Trust me, no one gets that more than me. | 相信我 我非常了解这种感觉 |
[10:44] | But I promise, if you do this, I will be with you | 但我保证 如果你去作证 我会陪着你 |
[10:48] | every step of the way. | 全程陪着你 |
[10:55] | Alex, this is Simon Lowe. And of course, Simon? | 亚历克斯 这是西蒙·洛 西蒙 |
[10:59] | Thomas Kessler. | 我是托马斯·凯斯勒 |
[11:00] | I’ve been a fan of your work for a long time. | 我一直非常喜欢你的家具 |
[11:02] | I recognize that table. | 我认出了那张桌子 |
[11:03] | I hope to have more just like that anchoring my malls. | 我希望你的店能进驻我的商场 |
[11:06] | Shall we? | 坐下聊吧 |
[11:07] | Look, I won’t lie, I’m intrigued by your offer, | 说实话 我觉得你给的条件很诱人 |
[11:10] | but you’re asking me to back out of a deal at the 11th hour, | 但你是要我在最后关头撤出一项交易 |
[11:14] | and I need to know that I’m not just a backup plan. | 我得知道我不只是你们的备胎 |
[11:15] | Well, then I won’t lie to you either. | 我也对你实话实说 |
[11:17] | If the other deal hadn’t run into trouble, | 如果另一份交易顺利进行的话 |
[11:19] | you wouldn’t be here, but it did, | 你根本就不会出现在这 但的确是出了问题 |
[11:21] | and there were 15 companies I could’ve gone to | 我有15家公司可以选择 |
[11:23] | that weren’t about to close a deal with someone else | 这些公司都没有马上要和别人签约 |
[11:25] | but I chose you. | 但我还是选择了你 |
[11:27] | ‘Cause I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[11:28] | Thomas, I don’t take your relationship with our firm lightly, | 托马斯 我很重视你和我们律所的关系 |
[11:30] | so believe me when I tell you | 所以当我告诉你这项交易条件很好 |
[11:32] | this is a good offer and I stand behind it. | 而且我支持它的时候 请相信我 |
[11:35] | Then gentlemen, I’d say we have ourselves a deal, | 先生们 那我们就达成协议了 |
[11:37] | With one stipulation: When my client commits, he commits, | 有个条件 我的客户对签约很认真 |
[11:40] | so we need to know you’re gonna follow through on this. | 我们得确定你们不会变卦 |
[11:42] | Well, Alex, we had a feeling you’d say something like that, | 亚历克斯 我们猜到你可能会这么说 |
[11:45] | which is why we’re prepared to issue a press release | 所以我们已经准备好明早发布新闻稿 |
[11:48] | tomorrow morning announcing the whole thing. | 对外宣布整件事情 |
[11:49] | You would do that even before we ironed out the fine print? | 你们在确定条约文本之前就要这么做吗 |
[11:52] | Well, that stuffs for the lawyers, huh? | 让律师去替我们处理文本吧 |
[11:54] | We’re businessmen. | 我们是商人 |
[11:56] | And if you’re who I think you are | 如果你是我想象中的那种人 |
[11:58] | a handshake is enough for me. | 握握手我们就算成交了 |
[12:08] | Let’s try this again. What happened that night? | 再来一次 那晚发生了什么 |
[12:13] | He pulled a gun on me, forced me into the alley, | 他掏枪指着我 逼我进入小巷 |
[12:17] | then stole my wallet and my phone. | 然后抢了我的钱包和手机 |
[12:19] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[12:21] | Yes, the assailant hurt me. | 是的 攻击者伤害了我 |
[12:23] | Louis, we have been over this. | 路易 我们已经谈过了 |
[12:26] | Facts don’t affect juries the way feelings do. | 事实和情感对陪审团造成的影响是不同的 |
[12:28] | You have to share your pain with them. | 你得告诉他们你的伤痛 |
[12:30] | – I can’t. – I know you think that, but– | -我做不到 -我知道你怎么想的 但… |
[12:32] | You don’t know, because you’ve never had to let | 你不知道 因为你从来不需要让别人 |
[12:34] | someone see what he did to you. | 知道他对你做了什么 |
[12:36] | How he made you helpless and scared like a child. | 他又是如何让你像个孩子一样恐惧和无助 |
[12:39] | Louis, have you ever asked one of your clients | 路易 你曾经要求过你的客户 |
[12:40] | – to hide their pain? – Of course not. | -去隐藏他们的伤痛吗 -当然没有 |
[12:42] | But this is different. | 但这不一样 |
[12:43] | The only difference is now you’re the client. | 唯一的不同就是你现在成了客户 |
[12:44] | God damn it, Samantha! Don’t you think I know that? | 该死的 萨曼莎 你以为我不知道吗 |
[12:46] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 到此为止 |
[12:49] | Look at me. If you don’t put him away, | 看着我 如果你不把他送进监狱 |
[12:51] | he will haunt you for the rest of your life. | 你一生都会受他困扰 |
[12:54] | You are doing this so you won’t ever have to be afraid again. | 你现在这样做 以后就不需要再害怕了 |
[12:57] | So do not be afraid of your emotions now. | 所以不要害怕你现在的情绪 |
[13:06] | When he pointed the gun at me… | 当他用枪指着我的时候… |
[13:12] | It was… | 那真是… |
[13:14] | I had never been more afraid in my life. | 我这辈子都没那么怕过 |
[13:17] | And then he forced me into the alley. | 然后他把我逼到小巷子里 |
[13:20] | And then he made me get on the ground. | 让我趴在地上 |
[13:22] | Then he pressed the gun in the back of my head. | 然后他用枪顶着我的后脑勺 |
[13:25] | He demanded my wallet and my phone. | 他让我把钱包和手机给他 |
[13:28] | But I only gave him my wallet because my phone had | 但我只交出了钱包 |
[13:33] | pictures of my fiancé on it. | 因为我手机里有我未婚妻的照片 |
[13:35] | So I… | 所以我… |
[13:39] | I begged him to let me keep it. | 求他让我留着手机 |
[13:42] | I mean, there was $1,000 in the wallet. | 钱包里有一千块 |
[13:44] | Wasn’t that enough? | 难道还不够吗 |
[13:46] | But he said that he would say when it was enough. | 但他说够不够由他说了算 |
[13:51] | Then he kicked me. | 然后他踢了我一脚 |
[13:53] | All I could think about was the woman I love | 而我当时想的只有我爱的那个女人 |
[13:54] | and the baby that we were never gonna have | 还有我们永远不会出世的孩子 |
[13:56] | because I was gonna die in that alley. | 因为我就要死在那条小巷里了 |
[13:57] | Mr. Litt, is the man who did that to you | 利特先生 当时那个人 |
[13:59] | in this room right now? | 是否正在这个房间里 |
[14:01] | Yeah, he’s sitting right there. | 是的 他就坐在那 |
[14:05] | Thank you, Mr. Litt. | 谢谢 利特先生 |
[14:07] | Your cross. | 轮到你们问询了 |
[14:08] | We have no need to cross, your honor | 我们无须问询 法官大人 |
[14:09] | because everything Mr. Litt just said is irrelevant. | 因为利特先生所说的一切都与本案无关 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | Your honor, the date on the warrant | 法官大人 搜查令上的日期 |
[14:16] | doesn’t match the date | 与实际搜查日期并不吻合 |
[14:17] | of the search therefore all the evidence against my client | 因此所有针对我客户的证据都无法被承认 |
[14:19] | is inadmissible and I move for charges to be dismissed. | 所以我认为应该取消指控 |
[14:23] | What–wait, but he can’t do that. | 什么 等等 他不能这么做 |
[14:24] | – He’s guilty. – Mr. Litt, I’m sorry. | -他有罪 -利特先生 抱歉 |
[14:26] | The search was illegal. | 搜查确实不合法 |
[14:28] | By order of the court, the defendant is free to go. | 根据法院命令 被告可以离开了 |
[14:36] | Harvey, I gotta say, | 哈维 我不得不说 |
[14:37] | that was an impressive display last night. | 昨晚的面谈真是令人印象深刻 |
[14:39] | Damn straight it was. | 可不是吗 |
[14:41] | Listen, did you get the paperwork I sent over this morning? | 听着 你收到我今天发过去的文件了吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I did. | 收到了 |
[14:45] | I hate to waste everyone’s time, | 很抱歉浪费大家的时间 |
[14:46] | but I won’t be signing it. | 但我不会签的 |
[14:48] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不 |
[14:49] | Well, it turns out Restoration came back to the table. | 维新公司重回谈判桌了 |
[14:53] | When exactly did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[14:55] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[14:57] | Simon, I’m only gonna ask you this once: | 西蒙 我只问你一次 |
[15:00] | Was this whole thing designed to get Restoration back to the table? | 这整件事是不是就是为了让维新公司回来 |
[15:03] | It was designed to either get them back | 这整件事要么就是为了让他们回来 |
[15:05] | or to take a chance on an up-and-comer. | 要么就是给有前景的公司一个机会 |
[15:07] | Either way, my malls don’t sit empty. | 无论如何 我的商场不会空着 |
[15:10] | Simon, you said you were doing this deal. | 西蒙 是你说你要做这场交易的 |
[15:13] | You used me to help sell him on it. | 你利用我来说服他 |
[15:15] | Then you shook his hand and lied to his face. | 然后你握了他的手 当着他的面撒谎 |
[15:18] | I said what I needed to to make a deal happen | 我说了我要达成交易的所需 |
[15:20] | and I don’t need to justify myself to my own goddamn lawyer. | 而且我也不需要给我自己的律师解释 |
[15:23] | Now, this is happening, and I need Restoration | 现在事已至此 我需要维新公司 |
[15:26] | to think that the Thomas deal is still on. | 认为我跟托马斯的交易还在进行 |
[15:28] | I know how negotiations work, Simon. | 我知道如何谈判 西蒙 |
[15:30] | And I know how privilege works, | 我也知道该如何利用保密协议 |
[15:31] | so if you tell anyone about this, | 你要是告诉任何人 |
[15:32] | be it Thomas, or Alex, | 不管是托马斯 亚历克斯 |
[15:34] | or the Queen of England, | 还是英国女王 |
[15:35] | we’ll be done. | 咱俩就完了 |
[15:41] | All right, that should be the last variable. | 好了 那应该就是最后的变量了 |
[15:44] | What’s it say? | 结果是什么 |
[15:44] | Hold on, it’s calculat– | 等等 正在算 |
[15:47] | goddamnit.It only narrowed the list down to 800. | 该死的 这只把范围缩小到了八百家公司 |
[15:50] | Well, that’s a lot lower than what we started with, | 这可比我们刚开始的范围小多了 |
[15:53] | so maybe we can– | 所以也许我们可以 |
[15:54] | What, get it down to 300? | 怎么 把范围缩小到三百家吗 |
[15:57] | What difference will it make? We have less than a day. | 那又有什么区别呢 我们还剩不到一天 |
[15:59] | Look, what do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么呢 |
[16:00] | It was an idea, Katrina. | 这只是个想法 卡特里娜 |
[16:01] | I didn’t know the program wouldn’t work this time. | 我也不知道这次程序会没用 |
[16:04] | I know, Brian, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 我知道 布莱恩 抱歉 我只是… |
[16:08] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[16:10] | The program didn’t work this time, | 程序这次没起作用 |
[16:12] | but the program didn’t work last time either. | 但这个程序上次也没起作用 |
[16:15] | It said other people were more valuable than you. | 它显示有人比你更有价值 |
[16:17] | And while I love being reminded of that | 虽然很想谢你提醒我 |
[16:19] | – I don’t see how that– – Think about it. | -但我看不出关联之处 -你想想看 |
[16:21] | PATTIE was wrong because she didn’t take | PATTIE上次出错是因为 |
[16:23] | into account your intangibles. | 她没有考虑到你的内在因素 |
[16:25] | I had to be convinced to keep you. | 我是被说服了才让你留下的 |
[16:26] | You mean we need to convince that property owner | 你的意思是我们需要说服业主 |
[16:29] | that our client is more valuable | 我们的客户 |
[16:31] | than whoever they want to replace us with. | 比他们想签的那个租户更有价值 |
[16:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:38] | Samantha, whatever it is– | 萨曼莎 不管你要说什么 |
[16:39] | I wanna talk about what happened in court today. | 我想谈谈今天在法庭上发生的事 |
[16:41] | Doesn’t matter what happened in court, because it’s over. | 法庭上发生什么已经不重要了 都结束了 |
[16:43] | I’m here because it doesn’t have to be. | 我在这里是因为它可以不必结束 |
[16:45] | You– | 你… |
[16:47] | Are you–no, I’m not breaking the law. | 你是想 不 我不会犯法的 |
[16:49] | Louis, he assaulted you. | 路易 他袭击了你 |
[16:50] | You cannot let him get away with it. | 你不能就让他这么逃脱制裁 |
[16:52] | He did get away with it, Samantha. | 但他已经逃脱了 萨曼莎 |
[16:54] | He walked away. | 他大摇大摆离开了法庭 |
[16:56] | And now I’m gonna do the same thing. | 现在我也要做同样的事情了 |
[16:58] | Don’t you get it? You can’t do that. | 你不明白吗 你不能那么做 |
[17:01] | Not with him out there. | 他还逍遥法外 |
[17:02] | Damnit, Samantha. | 该死的 萨曼莎 |
[17:02] | You don’t think I know how dangerous he is? | 你以为我不知道他有多危险吗 |
[17:06] | He fucking knows where I live. I’m not gonna risk it. | 他知道我住哪 我不会冒这个险的 |
[17:08] | Louis, he’s a bully. | 路易 他是个强盗 |
[17:10] | And bullies only have power if you let them. | 他们能为所欲为 是因为你放任自流 |
[17:12] | No, bullies only have power because they have guns | 不 他们能为所欲为 是因为他们有枪 |
[17:15] | and knives and nothing to lose, but I do, | 还有刀 同时一无所有 但我不是 |
[17:18] | and the only reason that criminal out there knows that | 而那个罪犯知道我有个家庭的唯一原因 |
[17:20] | I have a family is ’cause I let you convince me to do this. | 就是因为我被你说服上了法庭 |
[17:22] | Well, I’m not gonna make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[17:24] | What I’m gonna do is I’m gonna let it go | 我要做的就是把这事放下 |
[17:25] | and I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我再也不想听到这件事了 |
[17:32] | Harvey, what’s the story? | 哈维 什么情况 |
[17:33] | You guys sign that deal yet because– | 协议你们签了吗 … |
[17:34] | We can talk about the deal in a minute, Alex. | 我们可以等下再说那个交易 亚历克斯 |
[17:36] | I need to ask you something. It’s hypothetical, but– | 我要问你个事 完全是假设 但是… |
[17:39] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[17:40] | You got two clients, both in a deal together. | 你有两个客户 都在一笔生意里 |
[17:43] | One bills seven figures, the other five. | 一个的律师费是七位数 另一个五位数 |
[17:46] | They both waive conflict, then you find out the big one | 他们都签了利益冲突弃权书 然后你发现 |
[17:49] | was planning to screw over the little one. | 大的客户要占小的客户的便宜 |
[17:51] | Son of a bitch. This isn’t hypothetical. | 狗杂种 这不是假设 |
[17:53] | This Simon Lowe and Thomas Kessler. | 这就是西蒙·洛和托马斯·凯斯勒 |
[17:55] | – Answer the question. – You know the answer. | -回答问题 -你知道答案 |
[17:57] | You stick with the bigger fish, but it doesn’t matter | 你得支持那条大鱼 不过本来也无所谓 |
[17:59] | who’s a bigger client because you can’t break privilege anyway. | 谁是更大的客户 因为你不能违反保密协议 |
[18:01] | – I know. – Then why the hell are you telling me? | -我知道 -那你为什么还告诉我 |
[18:03] | I’m telling you because I don’t like it | 我告诉你是因为我不喜欢这样 |
[18:04] | and we may not have to tell Thomas | 而且即便我们不必告诉托马斯 |
[18:06] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t do something about it. | 也并不意味着我们不能采取点行动 |
[18:08] | And since I’m not supposed to know about this | 而我本不该知情 |
[18:09] | and you’re not supposed to undercut your client, | 你也不能出卖你的客户 |
[18:11] | what are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该做什么呢 |
[18:12] | Look, Simon will stick with Thomas | 如果维新又退出的话 |
[18:14] | if Restoration falls out again. | 西蒙就会继续跟托马斯合作了 |
[18:16] | So we’re gonna make that happen. | 所以我们要让他们退出 |
[18:17] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:18] | In what world does that not get back to Simon? | 这事怎么可能会不传到西蒙的耳朵里 |
[18:20] | The world where I can get someone to do it for us. | 我找个别人替我们做就没事了 |
[18:23] | Well, if you’re gonna do that, what do you need me for? | 如果你要这么做 那你还要我做什么 |
[18:24] | The backup plan, which is to get | 我需要备用方案 也就是 |
[18:26] | Thomas’s original landlord to beat Simon’s deal. | 托马斯原来的业主出个比西蒙还要好的条件 |
[18:29] | They won’t even take my call. | 他们连我的电话都不接 |
[18:30] | Alex, one of us is gonna get this thing done, | 亚历克斯 我们俩必须有一个成功 |
[18:32] | but we don’t have much time, so are you in or you out? | 可是时间不多了 你到底是干还是不干 |
[19:03] | I can get to you any time. | 我随时都会找到你 |
[19:08] | No. No! | 不要 |
[19:27] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:30] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定 -我确定 |
[19:32] | – Just tell me what I have to do. – Nothing. | -你只要告诉我该做什么 -什么都不用 |
[19:34] | Consider the matter handled. | 这事就包在我身上 |
[19:36] | – Wha– how are you gonna– – Louis, | -什么 你准备怎么… -路易 |
[19:38] | just let me do what I do. | 交给我就行了 |
[19:39] | No, I’m not gonna just sit on the sidelines. | 不行 我不想只在旁边看着 |
[19:42] | I wanna be a part of it. | 我也要加入进来 |
[19:43] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[19:44] | Samantha, I’m not gonna live in fear | 萨曼莎 我不想下半辈子都 |
[19:46] | my whole life. You said it yourself. | 生活在恐惧里 你自己说的 |
[19:48] | The only way that’s gonna happen is if I stand up to him. | 能实现这个的唯一方法就是让我面对他 |
[19:51] | Then be prepared to testify again. | 那就做好再次出庭作证的准备吧 |
[19:53] | Because I have a feeling new evidence is gonna come to light | 因为我感觉会有新的证据浮出水面 |
[19:55] | that links him to that mugging. | 能把他与抢劫联系在一起 |
[19:58] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[20:01] | Damnit, I don’t care if your firm has conflict. | 我才不管你们律所有没有利益冲突呢 |
[20:03] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[20:06] | Yeah? Well, I’ll remember that the next time | 是吗 下次你来找我帮忙时 |
[20:08] | you come to me for a favor. | 我可不会忘记你刚才说的话 |
[20:12] | Harvey, do you have a second? | 哈维 你有时间吗 |
[20:15] | Of course, Donna. What do you need? | 当然有了 唐娜 你有什么事 |
[20:16] | Well, it’s just, Thomas is so excited about this deal. | 托马斯对于这个交易非常兴奋 |
[20:20] | I wanna take him out to celebrate and I was wondering, | 我想要带他出去庆祝 我想知道 |
[20:23] | do you think that it’s gonna close by tonight | 你觉得交易会在今晚完成 |
[20:24] | or by tomorrow night? | 还是明天晚上 |
[20:26] | It won’t be tonight. | 不会是今晚 |
[20:27] | We still need to get approval from Simon’s board. | 我们还需要西蒙董事会的批准 |
[20:30] | But wouldn’t the board approve it before approaching him? | 董事会不应该在跟他接触前就批准吗 |
[20:32] | Well, they did in concept. | 他们名义上批准了 |
[20:34] | Now they just need to approve the actual deal | 但还需要批准实际的交易 |
[20:36] | which takes a beat. | 会花点时间 |
[20:38] | I get it. This is about Elaine Phillips. | 我明白了 这跟伊莲·菲利普斯有关 |
[20:41] | I heard she’s in Norway, and you don’t know when she’ll be back | 我听说她在挪威 而你不知道她何时回来 |
[20:44] | and you don’t want me to have to keep this from Thomas. | 你又不想让我瞒着托马斯 |
[20:47] | That’s right. You got me. | 说得对 你戳穿我了 |
[20:49] | No, Harvey. There is no Elaine Phillips. | 不 哈维 压根就没有伊莲这个人 |
[20:52] | And when I asked you about this deal closing | 当我问你这交易完成的事时 |
[20:54] | you got a look on your face and I want to know why. | 你脸上有个怪表情 我要知道原因 |
[20:57] | We are not having this conversation. | 我不会跟你谈这个的 |
[20:58] | Yes, we are, because I can’t make sense | 必须谈 因为除了托马斯的交易出事了以外 |
[21:01] | of why you’re acting like this | 我想不出你举止古怪 |
[21:02] | other than Thomas’s deal is in trouble. | 还能是为了什么 |
[21:04] | I’m not gonna tell you what’s going on. | 我不会告诉你发生了什么事 |
[21:06] | And I’m not leaving until you do, | 你不说我就不走 |
[21:08] | and if I do leave, I’m just going to call him | 就算我走 也会打电话给他 |
[21:09] | and tell him that something’s going on so– | 告诉他有点不对劲 所以… |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | You know what… | 算了… |
[21:16] | All right, you wanna know? | 好吧 你想知道是吧 |
[21:20] | Simon was using Thomas as a stalking horse. | 西蒙是在利用托马斯做谈判的幌子 |
[21:24] | – I don’t believe this. – Donna, we can fix it. | -简直无法相信 -唐娜 我们能解决 |
[21:26] | Fix it? There is no fixing it. | 解决 这没办法解决 |
[21:28] | Thomas isn’t going to want to be in business with Simon | 托马斯一旦知道了这个 无论你做什么 |
[21:31] | when he finds out about this no matter what you do. | 他都不会想要和西蒙合作了 |
[21:33] | And he’s not going to to find out about it | 他不会发现这事的 |
[21:34] | because if we tell him | 因为如果我们告诉了他 |
[21:36] | we betrayed our other client. | 我们就出卖了另一位客户 |
[21:37] | – And what about this client? – Tell you about this client. | -那这位客户呢 -我来告诉你他会怎样 |
[21:40] | I went to Alex to get us out of this. | 我去找了亚历克斯来让我们摆脱这局面 |
[21:41] | He’s gonna try and get Thomas’s original mall owner | 他会去试试说服托马斯原来商场的所有者 |
[21:44] | to sweeten the deal. | 把条件再优惠一些 |
[21:45] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么呢 |
[21:46] | I’m gonna try to get Restoration to back out, | 我要试着让维新再次退出 |
[21:48] | and either of these things can work | 这两个都行得通 |
[21:50] | but only if we don’t tell Thomas. | 但是前提是我们不能告诉托马斯 |
[21:54] | You are putting me in a really shitty position. | 你把我放到了一个非常尴尬的境地 |
[21:56] | No, Donna, Simon put us all in a shitty position. | 不 唐娜 是西蒙让我们陷入了这个境地 |
[21:59] | I’m busting my ass to get us out of this. | 而我是在拼了老命让我们摆脱困境 |
[22:04] | I just need you to trust me. | 我只需要你信任我 |
[22:10] | You wanna tell me what’s going on with you and Louis Litt? | 你想告诉我你和路易·利特在干什么吗 |
[22:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:14] | I’m talking about the fact I heard | 我在说我听说了 |
[22:15] | about what happened in court yesterday, and I know you. | 昨天法庭上的事 而且我了解你 |
[22:18] | You’re not about to let this lie. | 你不会轻易罢休 |
[22:19] | So what if I’m not? | 如果是又怎样 |
[22:21] | So I want you not to do | 我想让你别去做那些 |
[22:22] | whatever it is I know you’re going to. | 我知道你会做的事情 |
[22:24] | Look, if this is about plausible deniability, | 听着 如果你担心的是合理推诿的问题 |
[22:28] | don’t worry about it. Consider yourself out of it. | 别担心 不需要你做解释 |
[22:30] | It has nothing to do with plau– | 这跟那个根本没关系 |
[22:32] | Samantha, you cannot do what we did. | 萨曼莎 你不能重蹈我们的覆辙 |
[22:35] | I’m telling you, you’ll regret it. | 我告诉你 你会后悔的 |
[22:36] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[22:38] | – You didn’t regret it. – Yes, I did. | -你就没后悔 -不 我后悔了 |
[22:42] | And since when is that? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[22:43] | Because the last time we talked about it | 因为上次我们谈的时候 |
[22:45] | you were right as rain. | 你的立场还很坚定 |
[22:46] | Last time we talked about it was eight years ago. | 上次我们谈的时候已是八年前 |
[22:49] | And you don’t know what happens over time | 你不知道你做了这种事之后 |
[22:51] | when you do something like that. | 会发生什么 |
[22:55] | He’s hurting, Robert. | 他很痛苦 罗伯特 |
[22:58] | Louis is hurting. | 路易很痛苦 |
[23:00] | You saw what he was like when it happened. | 你看到了这事发生时他的反应 |
[23:02] | You saw what I was like when it happened to me. | 你看到了这事发生在我身上时我的反应 |
[23:05] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[23:08] | I want you to promise me to find another way. | 我希望你答应我另寻他路 |
[23:21] | Donna, I was just thinking about you. | 唐娜 我刚刚还在想你 |
[23:24] | I was just thinking about you too, Mom. | 我也正好在想你 妈 |
[23:25] | Funny how that happens. | 那可真是巧了 |
[23:27] | What’s on your mind, honey? | 你在想什么 亲爱的 |
[23:29] | Do you remember my senior year | 你还记得我毕业那年 |
[23:30] | when we were gonna go to Paris? | 我们本来打算去巴黎吗 |
[23:32] | Of course I remember. Why? | 我当然记得 怎么了 |
[23:35] | Well, I have a decision to make. | 我有个决定要做 |
[23:37] | One side is work and the other side is someone I care about. | 一边是工作 另一边我是在乎的人 |
[23:43] | Actually, both sides involve someone I care about. | 其实两边都有我在乎的人 |
[23:45] | I bet I can guess who the work side involves. | 我打赌我能猜出工作那边是谁 |
[23:48] | But what does that have to do with Paris? | 但这跟巴黎有什么关系 |
[23:51] | Do you regret giving Dad the money? | 你后悔把钱给爸爸吗 |
[23:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 不后悔 |
[23:54] | Even though it didn’t work out? | 即使最后没成 |
[23:55] | Well, how could I have known that? | 我当时怎么能知道呢 |
[23:58] | Because dad let you down before. | 因为爸之前让你失望过 |
[24:00] | Donna, your father has never let me down. | 唐娜 你父亲从没让我失望过 |
[24:04] | Not in the ways that matter. | 至少大事上没有 |
[24:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:07] | Your father is the kindest, | 你父亲是最善良 |
[24:11] | gentlest, | 最绅士 |
[24:12] | most loving man I have ever met, | 我见过最有爱的男人 |
[24:14] | and if I hadn’t shown faith in him, | 如果我对他没信心 |
[24:16] | it would have eaten away at him for the rest of his life. | 肯定会让他难过一辈子 |
[24:20] | So… | 所以 |
[24:23] | if you had it all to do over again, | 如果你有机会重来 |
[24:26] | would you make the same choice? | 你还会做一样的决定吗 |
[24:28] | I can’t tell you that, but what I do regret | 这我说不好 但我确实后悔 |
[24:31] | is we never took that trip. | 我们没有去成巴黎 |
[24:34] | So go with your gut | 所以跟着感觉走 |
[24:36] | but don’t let the once in a lifetime chances pass you by. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[24:39] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[24:43] | What do you say we go to Paris next year? | 我们明年去巴黎怎么样 |
[24:45] | I say yes. | 我同意 |
[24:50] | Mr. Barrow, this isn’t about amounts of ammonia | 巴罗先生 这事不是因为氨水 |
[24:53] | so small they’re a technical violation of our lease. | 这么小的事说成技术违规未免也太吹毛求疵 |
[24:56] | This is about you having another tenant willing to pay more. | 这是关于有个租客愿意付更多钱 |
[25:00] | Who I may or may not have doesn’t matter. | 有没有都不重要 |
[25:02] | It should, because we’re willing to offer you something they’re not. | 应该重要 因为我们愿意提供他们没有的东西 |
[25:06] | 10% equity in the company. | 百分之十的公司股份 |
[25:08] | A fledgling company with unproven revenue. | 一家羽翼未丰 收入未知的公司 |
[25:10] | No, Morgan, they’re more than that. | 不 摩根 他们不止这些 |
[25:12] | You see, when you look at our client | 当你看着我们的客户时 |
[25:14] | you see a naive, young, entrepreneur and not much else. | 你看到一个幼稚年轻的企业家 仅此而已 |
[25:17] | And on paper that’s exactly what she is. | 数据显示她就是这样的人 |
[25:20] | But sometimes who someone is on paper isn’t who they are at all. | 但有时候数据并不能真实反映一个人 |
[25:23] | My client may be young, | 我的客户也许年轻 |
[25:25] | but she’s brilliant, | 但她才华横溢 |
[25:27] | and hard working, | 工作努力 |
[25:29] | and most importantly, passionate. | 而且最重要的是 富有激情 |
[25:31] | That’s why I’m proud to work with her | 所以我很自豪能与她合作 |
[25:33] | and why if you get in on the ground floor right now | 因此你现在入股 |
[25:36] | you won’t need to worry about leases or any of that anymore, | 根本无需担心租约什么的 |
[25:41] | because you’ll be on an island somewhere sipping piña coladas | 因为你可以去小岛上喝着鸡尾酒 |
[25:44] | paid for by the brilliant decision you made today. | 躺着赚钱 就因为今天你做了个明智决定 |
[25:48] | The only thing I’d be paying for is some snake oil | 我要是花了这钱 买的就是这骗人的万灵油 |
[25:51] | and a silver tongue because that’s the biggest load | 和你的如簧巧舌 因为这是我听过的 |
[25:54] | – of sappy bullshit– – Shut your mouth. | -最扯淡的谎言 -闭嘴 |
[25:56] | This man is defending his client’s honor. | 这个男人在维护他客户的名誉 |
[25:59] | He’s doing it by offering you something | 他给你的条件 |
[26:00] | you don’t even deserve and I’ve had it. | 你根本不配拥有 我受够了 |
[26:02] | – Katrina. – You think I don’t know | -卡特里娜 -你以为我这不知道 |
[26:03] | who your mysterious other tenant is? | 你另外一个神秘的租客是谁吗 |
[26:06] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:07] | And if a food distribution company rents space | 如果一家食品配送公司租用了一块 |
[26:09] | that’s been exposed to significant amounts of ammonia | 曾被暴露在大量氨水的场地 |
[26:12] | without you disclosing it, you’ll go to prison. | 而你还没有事先说明 你就要坐牢 |
[26:15] | You can’t do this. | 你们无权这么做 |
[26:17] | Yes, we can, you piece of shit. | 我们当然可以 你这杂种 |
[26:19] | In fact, that offer just went away. | 我告诉你 我们的报价取消了 |
[26:22] | So keep us in or kick us out | 不管你选择继续合作与否 |
[26:23] | but your next tenant isn’t going to be | 你的下个租客都不会是 |
[26:25] | the goddamn one you had in mind. | 你心里想的那一个 |
[26:37] | I’ve never seen you like that. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[26:38] | Where did that come from? | 这是演的哪一出 |
[26:39] | It came from knowing this is your first client, | 因为我知道这是你的第一位客户 |
[26:43] | and I wasn’t going to let them beat you. | 我不能让他们打败你 |
[26:46] | Just like you’ve done for me countless times. | 就像你曾无数次为我做的那样 |
[26:48] | But how did you even know what company it was? | 但是你是怎么知道那个公司是干什么的 |
[26:50] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[26:52] | But 50% of PATTIE’s predictions | 但我们的系统有一半的预测 |
[26:54] | were food companies, so I bluffed. | 都是食品公司 所以我就唬他一下 |
[26:57] | If it had turned out they made clocks | 要是他们是个制作钟表的公司 |
[26:59] | we would have been in big trouble. | 那我们当时可就有大麻烦了 |
[27:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:04] | You continue to surprise me. | 你总是让我刮目相看 |
[27:07] | Because I never saw you as someone | 因为我从来不觉得你是那种 |
[27:08] | who’d take a chance on a 50/50 bet. | 愿意去赌一半概率的人 |
[27:11] | I wouldn’t have before I met you. | 我遇见你之前是不会的 |
[27:13] | Well, then I guess I’ve made you a better lawyer. | 那我想我使你成为更优秀的律师了 |
[27:16] | I meant in my mind it was 50/50 | 我说的对半机会 |
[27:18] | if keeping you on was going to work out. | 其实是指留下你这件事 |
[27:19] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[27:20] | You’re gambling, you’re making jokes, | 你会冒险 还会幽默了 |
[27:22] | – Who are you? – Well, I’ll tell you who I am. | -你到底是谁 -我来告诉你我是谁 |
[27:24] | I am the person | 我是一个 |
[27:26] | who is proud to officially give you your first solo client. | 很自豪可以正式让你独自接待客户的人 |
[27:31] | Thanks, Katrina. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你 卡特里娜 我很感激 |
[27:35] | I can’t wait to go home and share the news. | 我等不及要回家分享喜悦了 |
[27:45] | What’s going on? Did you take care of it? | 什么情况 你处理好了吗 |
[27:47] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[27:50] | What do you mean change of plans? | 你说计划有变是什么意思 |
[27:51] | I didn’t even know what the plan was in the first place. | 我从一开始就不知道计划是什么 |
[27:52] | Yes, you did. | 你知道的 |
[27:53] | I was gonna do something illegal | 我本来计划做一些违法的事 |
[27:54] | and now I’m not gonna do that anymore. | 现在我不准备这么做了 |
[27:56] | What’s the new plan. | 那新计划是什么 |
[28:01] | – Are you talking about leveraging— Yes, I am. | -你是想要威胁他… -没错 |
[28:03] | – Samantha, this is a child. – I know what it is. | -萨曼莎 这是个孩子 -我知道 |
[28:06] | Then you of all people, coming from where you come from, | 鉴于你的出身 你应该比其他人更清楚 |
[28:07] | should know that doing this could ruin her life. | 这么做会毁掉她的人生 |
[28:10] | Only if it doesn’t work. | 只在计划不奏效的情况下 |
[28:11] | Which is why we’ll make it work. | 所以我们要保证计划成功 |
[28:12] | – No, we’re not. – Then I’ll do it alone. | -我不会这么做的 -那我自己来 |
[28:14] | I don’t think you heard me. | 你没听见我说什么吗 |
[28:16] | You said you don’t want to live in fear. | 你说你不想活在恐惧中 |
[28:18] | No, I said I wanna go after him. | 不 我说我想对付他 |
[28:20] | This is going after him. | 现在就是在对付他 |
[28:22] | Goddamn it, it’s his family! | 该死 这是他的家人 |
[28:26] | It’s a family. | 这是一个家庭 |
[28:30] | I know it is, Louis. | 我知道 路易 |
[28:32] | But it’s your family, too. | 但这事也与你的家人有关 |
[28:36] | So what do you wanna do? | 所以你想怎么办 |
[28:40] | Look, all I’m saying is, would it be so terrible | 听着 我是说 如果托马斯·凯斯勒 |
[28:42] | if Thomas Kessler became the official furniture | 成为联合国的授权家具供应商 |
[28:45] | of the United Nations? | 会很糟吗 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry, am I going on too much about this expansion? | 不好意思 我是不是聊这个话题太久了 |
[28:49] | Because we can go out right now, | 我们可以马上出门 |
[28:50] | don’t have to talk about it at all. | 一句也不提这件事了 |
[28:51] | No, no, no, it’s not that. It’s just– | 不不不 不是这个原因 是因为 |
[28:55] | I haven’t been feeling well. | 我不太舒服 |
[28:57] | Yeah, you know, I had that same feeling earlier today. | 我今天早些时候也不太舒服 |
[28:59] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
[29:00] | My original mall owner called me. | 我最初谈的那家的商场老板给我打电话了 |
[29:03] | He wants me back. | 他想让我回去 |
[29:03] | He even offered a much better deal than Simon. | 甚至给我开了比西蒙慷慨得多的条件 |
[29:06] | Thomas, that’s fantastic. | 托马斯 这可太棒了 |
[29:07] | Why would that make you feel bad? | 你为什么因为这件事不开心 |
[29:09] | Because I already have a deal in place with Simon Lowe. | 因为我跟西蒙·洛已经有过约定了 |
[29:12] | It was hard to tell him you’re backing out? | 跟他说你反悔了一定很困难吧 |
[29:14] | No, it was hard to tell Glen that I was passing. | 不 是跟格伦说我不回去了很困难 |
[29:18] | What? | 什么 |
[29:20] | You passed on a better deal? | 你拒绝了更丰厚的合同吗 |
[29:21] | Not formally,but when I told him | 不是正式的 但我告诉他的时候 |
[29:23] | Glen gave me up until 10 tomorrow to decide and… | 格伦让我明早十点告诉他最终决定 |
[29:27] | Look, I’ll take it as a courtesy | 我就是接受 也是出于情分 |
[29:28] | but I really don’t need to. | 但我真的不需要 |
[29:31] | I shook Simon’s hand. He’s my guy. | 我跟西蒙握过手 我得说话算数 |
[29:37] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[29:41] | It’s one of the things that I admire about you. | 这是我欣赏你的地方 |
[29:44] | You’re a man of your word. | 你言而有信 |
[29:46] | But speaking of not feeling well, I think I’m just gonna | 但说到不太舒服 我得出去 |
[29:50] | go get some ginger ale. | 买一瓶姜味汽水 |
[29:51] | Oh, Donna, come on. Don’t be silly. | 唐娜 别犯傻 |
[29:52] | – Let me get it for you. – No, no, no, actually, | -我去给你买 -别别 其实 |
[29:55] | I think I need some fresh air. | 我想透透气 |
[29:57] | You stay here, I’m gonna be back in ten minutes. | 你留下 我十分钟就回来 |
[29:59] | – You Sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[30:09] | – Hello? – What’s going on | -你好 -让维新公司退出的事 |
[30:11] | with getting Restoration to back out? | 进行的怎么样了 |
[30:12] | Thomas didn’t tell you? | 托马斯没跟你说吗 |
[30:13] | Alex got his original landlord | 亚历克斯找到他以前的房东 |
[30:15] | to crush Simon’s offer. | 碾压了西蒙的报价 |
[30:16] | He did tell me, Harvey, and he also told me | 他跟我说了 哈维 他还告诉我 |
[30:18] | that he’s not taking it, and it disappears tomorrow. | 他不准备接受 报价明天就取消了 |
[30:21] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[30:23] | Look, we can still fix it. | 我们还可以补救 |
[30:25] | How the hell are we going to fix it? | 我们要怎么补救 |
[30:26] | I can get Restoration to back out. | 我可以让维新公司退出 |
[30:28] | And what if you don’t? | 要是你没成功怎么办 |
[30:29] | Because Thomas is going to lose his expansion | 那样托马斯的扩展计划就没戏了 |
[30:31] | and I’m not gonna let that happen. | 而我不会任由那种事发生 |
[30:33] | Neither am I, Donna. This thing isn’t over. | 我也不会 唐娜 这事还没结束 |
[30:36] | I just need you to have faith. | 我只需要你对我有信心 |
[30:37] | I’ll text you in the morning but please, | 我明早给你发短信 但是拜托 |
[30:39] | don’t do anything until you hear from me. | 我给你消息之前什么都别做 |
[30:41] | Okay, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[30:44] | I’ll wait to hear from you. | 我等着你的消息 |
[30:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[30:56] | We’re here because we know the mother of your child | 我们来是因为知道你孩子的母亲 |
[30:58] | is the recipient of Section 8 housing benefits | 是福利租房的受益人 |
[31:00] | and she’s in danger of losing them. | 而她面临失去福利的危险 |
[31:01] | – What are you talking about? – That kind of assistance | -你什么意思 -这种福利 |
[31:03] | can’t go to someone with a criminal history. | 不能发给有犯罪记录的人 |
[31:06] | She doesn’t have a criminal history. | 她没有犯罪记录 |
[31:07] | – But you do. – I don’t live there. | -但你有 -我不住在那里 |
[31:09] | Oh, really, ’cause you said you did when you got arrested. | 真的吗 你被捕的时候可是说过你住在那里 |
[31:11] | Also have a gas bill with your name on it. | 而且还有张写着你名字的燃气账单 |
[31:13] | If we go to the housing authority with this | 如果我们向住宅委员会报告 |
[31:15] | – you’ll lose your daughter. – Bullshit. | -你将失去你的女儿 -扯淡 |
[31:17] | No, not bullshit, Maurice. You’re getting evicted. | 不是扯淡 你会被驱逐的 莫里斯 |
[31:20] | You think Family Services is gonna | 你以为家庭服务机构 |
[31:21] | let your little girl be homeless? | 会让你的小女儿无家可归吗 |
[31:23] | What do you want from me? Your money back? | 你想要什么 把钱要回来吗 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause that ain’t happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[31:26] | What I want is for you to turn yourself in | 我想要你自首 |
[31:28] | and admit what you did. | 承认你做了什么 |
[31:29] | You think that’s what’s happening here? | 你以为我会那么做吗 |
[31:30] | I know that’s what’s happening here. | 我确定你会 |
[31:32] | Nah, you ain’t doing that. | 不 你才不会那么做 |
[31:34] | Why do you think I picked you? | 你觉得我为什么挑你下手 |
[31:36] | I could’a taken ten people into that alley, | 我本可以带十个人走进那条巷子 |
[31:38] | but the second I saw you I knew you were my guy. | 但是我看见你的那一刻 就知道你就是我要找的人 |
[31:41] | You stupid motherfucker. | 你这个混账东西 |
[31:42] | When you held that gun to my head, | 你拿枪抵着我脑袋那时候 |
[31:43] | you told me not to look at you and I was afraid. | 你说让我别看你 那时候我害怕 |
[31:44] | Do I seem afraid now? | 你看我现在害怕吗 |
[31:46] | ‘Cause only one person’s making a phone call tonight. | 因为今晚只有一个人要打电话 |
[31:49] | You’re turning yourself in | 你必须要自首 |
[31:49] | or I’m calling the Housing Authority. | 否则我就给住宅委员会打电话 |
[31:51] | No way you put a woman and child on the street. | 你绝不会让女人和孩子流落街头 |
[31:53] | I’m not putting her there, Mo. | 不是我让她无家可归的 老莫 |
[31:55] | You are. | 是你 |
[31:57] | Watch. | 瞧着 |
[31:57] | Nah, you ain’t doing that. I know where you live. | 你可干不出来这事 我知道你家住哪 |
[32:01] | You’ve reached the New York Housing Authority. | 您已拨通纽约市住宅委员会 |
[32:02] | Hi, Housing Authority, I’d like to report | 住宅委员会 我想上报 |
[32:04] | – a Section 8 violation. – Put the phone down. | -一起福利住房违纪 -把电话放下 |
[32:06] | Well, there’s a woman who’s living with a criminal | 有一位女士在与一名罪犯同住 |
[32:08] | and she intentionally is leaving his name off the lease. | 而她有意把他的名字从租约中隐去了 |
[32:10] | – I said put it down. – You can call Family Services | -我让你放下 -你可以致电家庭服务机构 |
[32:12] | – because the woman’s name– – You motherfucker | -这位女士的名字是 -你个混账 |
[32:17] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[32:18] | ‘Cause in another two seconds they’ll have your name. | 再过两秒 他们就要知道你的名字了 |
[32:21] | Okay, I’ll make the call. | 好吧 我打电话 |
[32:22] | Well, no, I just made it for you. | 不用了 我刚帮你打了 |
[32:23] | – 911. Say hi. – 911, what’s your emergency? | -911 说吧 -911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[32:26] | – I want to report a crime. – Sir, what did you witness? | -我想上报一起犯罪 -先生 您目击了什么 |
[32:29] | I ain’t a witness. I’m the one who did it. | 我不是目击证人 我是罪犯 |
[32:38] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[32:40] | No, I was just reading. | 没有 我只是在读书 |
[32:41] | Tennessee Williams. | 田纳西·威廉斯的剧作啊 |
[32:43] | I know it might cost a little more, | 我知道可能要多花一些钱 |
[32:45] | but if anyone is doing one of his plays when we’re in Paris– | 但如果我们在巴黎赶上他剧作的演出 |
[32:48] | Actually, honey, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 亲爱的 其实这就是我想跟你谈的事情 |
[32:52] | – Paris. – What about it? | -巴黎 -怎么了 |
[32:54] | Your dad has a building he wants to buy, | 你爸爸想买一座楼 |
[32:57] | and in order to secure the loan we’re gonna ha– | 为了确保拿到贷款 我们要 |
[32:58] | He needs our Paris money. | 他需要我们去巴黎的钱 |
[33:01] | Honey, it doesn’t mean we’re not gonna go, | 亲爱的 这不是说我们不能去了 |
[33:03] | it just means we can’t go this year. | 只是说我们今年去不成了 |
[33:05] | But you saved for so long, | 但是你攒了这么久的钱 |
[33:07] | and if you use the money for this– | 如果你用这笔钱做了这件事 |
[33:08] | It–it’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[33:10] | In two years we’re gonna have our money back, plus more, | 两年内我们就会连本带利拿到更多钱 |
[33:13] | and then we’re gonna be able to go for a month, | 然后我们就能去一整个月了 |
[33:16] | instead of two weeks. | 而不是两周 |
[33:18] | You’re not sure this is gonna work, are you? | 你不确定这事能办成 是吧 |
[33:21] | I forgot you can do that. | 我忘了你能体会人心 |
[33:25] | Donna, I promise you, | 唐娜 我向你保证 |
[33:28] | we are going to Paris. | 我们一定会去巴黎 |
[33:31] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:33] | Another year. | 改年再去吧 |
[33:36] | You know, I gotta say, I may be coming around | 我不得不说 可能我慢慢要接受 |
[33:38] | to your way of making coffee after all. | 你喜欢的咖啡口味了 |
[33:40] | Thomas, Simon Lowe was using you as a stalking horse. | 托马斯 西蒙·洛在拿你当掩护 |
[33:45] | The deal you made was a ploy | 你做的交易只是个手段 |
[33:46] | to get Restoration Hardware to the table. | 好让维新重回谈判桌 |
[33:49] | You’re their backup plan. | 你是他们的后备计划 |
[33:50] | That’s why your deal hasn’t closed yet. | 所以你的交易还没签订 |
[33:55] | And why are you the one telling me this and not my lawyer? | 那为什么是你告诉我 而不是我的律师 |
[33:57] | ‘Cause Alex is trying to fix it, | 因为亚历克斯在尽力弥补 |
[34:00] | and so is Harvey but I don’t know | 哈维也是 但我不知道 |
[34:02] | that they’re going to be able to fix it | 他们能不能成功 |
[34:03] | and you said that your other offer expires this morning | 而你说另一份报价今早就要失效了 |
[34:06] | and I don’t wanna be responsible. | 可我不希望你因为我失去它 |
[34:07] | Donna, you are not responsible for anything, okay? | 唐娜 这里面没有什么是你的责任 好吗 |
[34:12] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算做些什么 |
[34:13] | I’ll tell you what I’m not gonna do. | 我来告诉你我不会做什么 |
[34:15] | Let the company that I spent my life nurturing | 我不会让我花了一辈子扶植的公司 |
[34:17] | get taken out at the knees | 在刚有点起色的时候 |
[34:19] | just when it’s starting to walk. | 被人打倒 |
[34:27] | Thomas, I didn’t see we had a meeting on the books. | 托马斯 我没看到行程上有我们见面 |
[34:29] | We didn’t, but don’t worry, this won’t take long. | 确实没有 但别担心 不会花太久 |
[34:32] | I’m going with Glen. | 我要答应格伦 |
[34:35] | Thomas, | 托马斯 |
[34:37] | that’s great. I’ll get on it right away. | 这太棒了 我马上就去办 |
[34:38] | Well, listen, first things first, | 先做要紧事 |
[34:40] | I wanna issue a press release this morning. | 我想今天早上发个新闻稿 |
[34:42] | I don’t want the world to think | 我不想让公众觉得 |
[34:43] | that we’re going with Pierpont. | 我们会跟皮尔庞特合作 |
[34:45] | – Listen– – Unless there’s some reason | -听着 -除非是有其他原因 |
[34:46] | why you wouldn’t want me to announce the fact | 你才会不想让我公开声明 |
[34:47] | that I’m pulling out of the deal. | 我不会跟他们合作 |
[34:49] | – You know? – You’re damn right I know. | -你知道 -是的 我知道 |
[34:51] | Donna told me. | 唐娜告诉我了 |
[34:52] | And she wouldn’t have had to | 要不是你瞒着我 |
[34:54] | if you hadn’t kept this from me. | 她也不用费心来告诉我 |
[34:55] | I kept it from you because I shouldn’t have even known. | 我没告诉你是因为我也该不知道 |
[34:57] | And you got that deal from Glen because I made it happen. | 而且你和格伦的事是我促成的 |
[34:59] | What you did was leverage him into a better deal | 你做的 是利用皮尔庞特的交易 |
[35:01] | based on Pierpont’s offer | 才拿到了更高的报价 |
[35:02] | which is something I never would have even wanted. | 利用的是一个我本来就不想要的交易 |
[35:04] | Which is why I’m taking Glen’s offer at the original rate | 这也是为什么我和格伦还是以原价交易 |
[35:07] | and I’m putting out an announcement about it. | 而且我还要发新闻稿宣布这件事 |
[35:09] | Thomas, you do that, it screws over the guy | 托马斯 你这样做 |
[35:10] | who told us about this in the first place. | 会害了一开始告诉我们这件事的那个人 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 抱歉 亚历克斯 |
[35:13] | This is my business and my reputation. | 这是我的生意和我的名誉 |
[35:16] | I’m putting out a message out there | 我要告诉大家 |
[35:17] | that I’m not going to act in bad faith | 我不会背信弃义 |
[35:18] | or be treated in bad faith. | 但也不允许别人负我 |
[35:21] | So either you put out that press release | 所以这份稿子要么你发 |
[35:23] | or I’m gonna do it myself. | 要么我自己发 |
[35:32] | Brian, how are you this bright morning? | 布莱恩 如此美丽的早晨 你怎么样 |
[35:35] | I’m okay, Katrina, | 我还行 卡特里娜 |
[35:36] | but there’s something I have to tell you. | 但有件事我得跟你说 |
[35:39] | By all means, go right ahead. | 没问题 有话直说 |
[35:41] | Last night I was having dinner with Julie | 昨晚我和朱莉吃饭的时候 |
[35:44] | and I started telling her about us and the case | 我跟她讲了我们一起办的那个案子 |
[35:47] | and what we did for Bespoke. | 还有我们帮定制手提包公司的事 |
[35:49] | Where are you going with this? | 你想说什么 |
[35:51] | The whole time I was talking | 我在跟她说这些的时候 |
[35:53] | I wasn’t talking about the case or the client, | 重点并不在案子或者客户 |
[35:55] | I was talking about you. | 我的重点在你 |
[35:57] | And Julie said you sound so great, | 朱莉说你听起来很厉害的样子 |
[35:59] | we should have you over for dinner, | 我们应该请你来一起吃个晚饭 |
[36:01] | and then she saw a look on my face. | 然后她看见了我的表情 |
[36:04] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[36:06] | She asked if anything had ever happened between us. | 她问了我们之间是不是有了什么 |
[36:09] | – And I said no. – And nothing ever will. | -我说没有 -以后也不会有 |
[36:12] | But even if it doesn’t, I can’t feel this way | 就算没有 我也不能对朱莉以外的人 |
[36:14] | about someone who isn’t Julie. | 保留这种感情 |
[36:16] | Brian, what are you saying? | 布莱恩 你什么意思 |
[36:18] | I can’t work here anymore. | 我不能再在这里工作了 |
[36:21] | What? | 什么 |
[36:23] | – No, you can’t– – I have to. | -不 你不能就这么 -我必须这么做 |
[36:25] | Then I’ll go to Louis right now | 那我现在就去找路易 |
[36:27] | and you can be someone else’s associate. | 你可以去做别人的助理律师 |
[36:30] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[36:33] | Brian, please don’t do this. | 布莱恩 求你了 别这样 |
[36:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[36:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:40] | No, it’s not. | 不会的 |
[36:49] | But I respect your decision. | 但我尊重你的决定 |
[36:54] | Good-bye, Katrina. | 再见 卡特里娜 |
[37:04] | Harvey, where the hell have you been? | 哈维 你到哪里去了 |
[37:05] | I’ve been texting you for two hours. | 我给你发了两个小时的短信了 |
[37:06] | Alex, I know we’re running out of time, | 亚历克斯 我知道我们快没时间了 |
[37:08] | but I think I’ve got a way to get Restoration | 但我想我有办法让维新公司 |
[37:10] | – to drop out. – It’s too late for that. | -退出了 -已经晚了 |
[37:11] | Your problem’s going to be keeping Restoration in. | 你现在的任务是保住维新公司 |
[37:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:14] | Donna told Thomas everything. | 唐娜什么都告诉托马斯了 |
[37:17] | That’s–no. | 不会吧 |
[37:19] | – How could she do that? – I don’t know, | -她怎么能这样 -我不知道 |
[37:20] | but what I do know is he dropped out | 但我知道的是他已经退出了 |
[37:22] | and he’s taking out a full paid ad in the Journal to say it. | 他还买了《华尔街日报》的版面来公布这件事 |
[37:25] | – Fuck. – All right. | -该死 -好吧 |
[37:26] | Right now, I gotta call Simon | 现在我得打给西蒙 |
[37:27] | and tell him to close that Restoration deal | 告诉他赶紧和维新公司签字 |
[37:29] | – as soon as possible. – It’s too late for that. | -越快越好 -为时已晚 |
[37:33] | They called and demanded a 30% reduction or they’re gone. | 他们要求降价30% 不然就退出 |
[37:36] | Look, I know it’s a setback, but Thomas isn’t the only | 我知道这是次失利 但我们不是只有托马斯 |
[37:39] | stalking horse out there. I can find you– | 这一个障眼法 我还能帮你找到 |
[37:40] | You’re not gonna find me anything until you can tell me | 在你告诉我这一切不是你搞出来之前 |
[37:43] | you’re not behind this. | 你什么也不用帮我找 |
[37:45] | Simon, I didn’t tell Thomas a thing. | 西蒙 我对托马斯一个字都没说过 |
[37:47] | And you’re telling me he didn’t either, | 你现在要告诉我他也没说是吧 |
[37:48] | when the two of you are just standing here | 但你们俩就站在这里 |
[37:49] | talking about my deal? | 讨论我的这单生意 |
[37:50] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:52] | All I know is my client dropped out | 我只知道我的客户退出了 |
[37:53] | and I was doing your attorney a solid | 我告诉你的代理律师这件事 |
[37:55] | – by informing him. – Bullshit. | -是在帮他的忙 -胡说 |
[37:58] | Someone let Thomas know, | 肯定是有人让托马斯知道了 |
[37:59] | and since you’re the only person with the full story, | 既然你是唯一一个知道所有事情的人 |
[38:02] | it had to be you. | 肯定是你告的密 |
[38:03] | And yet here you are, lying right to my face. | 但你现在这里 当着我的面骗我 |
[38:06] | – Simon. – Save it, Harvey. | -西蒙 -省省吧 哈维 |
[38:08] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[38:17] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:20] | I did what I said I was gonna do. | 我做了我之前说要做的事 |
[38:21] | You said you were gonna find another way. | 你说你会找到别的办法的 |
[38:23] | I did find another way. | 我是找到别的办法了 |
[38:25] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[38:26] | A man up and confesses to a crime? | 那种人能出来主动认罪吗 |
[38:28] | You blackmailed him. | 是你勒索他的 |
[38:29] | No, I used something he did | 不 我是用他做的一件事 |
[38:31] | to get him to confess to something else he did. | 去让他承认他做的另一件事 |
[38:33] | That is not blackmail. | 这不是勒索 |
[38:34] | It’s messing with shit you don’t have business messing with. | 你这是多管闲事 |
[38:37] | It has unintended consequences. | 这事会有意外后果的 |
[38:39] | Robert, I’ve had about enough | 罗伯特 我受够了 |
[38:40] | of your unintended consequences bullshit. | 听你扯预期之外的后果 |
[38:43] | So either tell me what you are talking about | 所以要么告诉我你指的是什么 |
[38:45] | or shut the fuck up | 要么就把嘴闭上 |
[38:47] | Because Louis didn’t get the wrong guy | 因为路易没抓错人 |
[38:49] | and neither did you and I. | 你和我也没抓错人 |
[38:51] | And don’t you tell me we did. | 你可别说我们抓错了 |
[38:52] | Don’t you see, it’s not about the wrong man. | 你不明白吗 不是抓错人的问题 |
[38:55] | It’s about taking matters into your own hands | 而是私下越过法律解决问题 |
[38:57] | and what happens when you do that. | 以及这样做的后果 |
[39:03] | You know, Robert, I just don’t get it. | 罗伯特 我真不明白 |
[39:06] | Louis is safe now. | 现在路易安全了 |
[39:07] | How can you not see that as a good thing? | 你怎么不觉得这是件好事呢 |
[39:09] | I know it’s a good thing for Louis, Samantha. | 我知道这对路易来说是好事 萨曼莎 |
[39:11] | What I’m afraid of is, | 我担心的是 |
[39:13] | it’s gonna become a bad thing for you. | 这对你来说会变成坏事 |
[39:26] | Louis, can I talk to you for a second? | 路易 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[39:27] | Of course, Brian, | 当然可以 布莱恩 |
[39:28] | but if this is about Bespoke Handbags, | 不过如果要谈定制手提包公司 |
[39:30] | I already approved you as our lead council. | 我已经批准你做首席律师了 |
[39:32] | Actually, that is why I’m here. | 实际上 这正是我来的原因 |
[39:36] | I can’t be their lead council. | 我不能做他们的首席律师 |
[39:37] | Yes, you can, Brian. | 不 你能 布莱恩 |
[39:39] | Because you deserve them, | 因为这是你应得的 |
[39:41] | which is why I want you to take them with you. | 所以我想要你带着这个客户跟你一起走 |
[39:43] | But before I let you go, I wanna know if this is about | 但在你走之前 我想知道这是不是 |
[39:46] | what’s been going on between you and Katrina. | 因为你和卡特里娜之间的事 |
[39:47] | What–how could you– | 什么 你怎么… |
[39:49] | I suspected a few weeks ago and then she told me. | 我几周前就怀疑了 然后她告诉我了 |
[39:52] | Then all I can say is | 那我只能说 |
[39:53] | it’s about doing what I have to, to protect my family. | 这是为了做我该做的事 为了保护我的家人 |
[39:56] | And I say I want you to take Bespoke with you | 那么我想要你带着定制公司一起走 |
[39:58] | because you’ve earned them. | 因为你赢得了这个客户 |
[40:00] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:01] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[40:03] | Because as big as this city is, Brian? | 因为布莱恩 尽管这个城市很大 |
[40:06] | It is a very small world. | 但这个世界很小 |
[40:09] | We’re gonna see you in court some day, | 我们早晚会在法庭上见 |
[40:10] | – and when we do– – I won’t go easy on you. | -而到时候… -我不会让着你 |
[40:13] | – Good man. – Are you sure about all this? | -好样的 -你确定要这么做吗 |
[40:16] | Come on, Brian. | 拜托 布莱恩 |
[40:18] | You’re doing this for your family. | 你这么做是为了家人 |
[40:20] | Trust me, no one understands | 相信我 没人比我 |
[40:23] | sacrificing for their family more than me. | 更理解为家人的牺牲 |
[40:28] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[40:33] | Whatever it is, I don’t want to hear it, | 不管是什么 我都不想听 |
[40:34] | – so you can turn around. – Harvey. | -所以你可以走了 -哈维 |
[40:36] | Donna, Simon fired me. | 唐娜 西蒙开除了我 |
[40:38] | as he had every right to do because I trusted you | 他确实有权这么做 因为我相信你能 |
[40:42] | to keep your mouth shut and you didn’t. | 把嘴闭上 而你没有 |
[40:44] | – Because I couldn’t. – What the hell does that mean? | -因为我不能 -你这是什么意思 |
[40:46] | It means I wasn’t gonna let someone I care about | 我的意思是如果我能阻止 |
[40:48] | get screwed when I had the power to stop it. | 我就不会让我关心的人上当受骗 |
[40:50] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[40:52] | – you chose him over the firm. – Yeah, I did. | -你选了他而不是律所 -是的 |
[40:54] | I’m not gonna feel bad about it | 我不会为此良心不安 |
[40:55] | because I always put the firm first | 因为我一直把律所放在第一位 |
[40:58] | whether it is Mike’s secret, | 不管是迈克的秘密 |
[40:59] | or Coastal Motors, or a thousand other things. | 还是科斯特尔汽车公司 还是其它无数事情 |
[41:02] | Then don’t feel bad about it, Donna, | 那就别良心不安 唐娜 |
[41:03] | but get out of my office. | 但是滚出我的办公室 |
[41:05] | Okay, I see what this is. | 好吧 我明白问题在哪儿了 |
[41:08] | I see what you’re really upset about. | 我明白你生气的真正原因了 |
[41:10] | I’m upset because I lost a client. | 我生气是因为丢了客户 |
[41:12] | No, you are upset because I chose Thomas over you. | 不 你生气是因为我选了托马斯而不是你 |
[41:14] | – Is that what you think? – Yeah, it is. | -你是这么想的吗 -是的 |
[41:16] | Then you don’t know anything, because the only reason | 那你什么都不明白 因为我拼命 |
[41:18] | I was breaking my back to save his deal | 挽救这个交易的唯一原因 |
[41:20] | is because I know how much he means to you. | 就是因为我知道他对你有多重要 |
[41:22] | If it was anyone else, I never would have | 如果是别人 我一开始就不会 |
[41:24] | told you or Alex in the first place. | 告诉你或者亚历克斯这些事 |
[41:26] | Then what are you so mad about? | 那你为什么这么生气 |
[41:27] | Because you didn’t give me a chance | 因为你说了你会给我机会解决 |
[41:29] | to fix it when you said you would. | 但你根本没有 |
[41:31] | You lost faith in me. | 你对我失去了信心 |
[41:34] | For all the time that we have been together, | 我们在一起那么久 |
[41:36] | that has never happened. | 这从没发生过 |
[41:37] | Harvey, if there’s anyone in the world I have faith in | 哈维 这世上我最信任的人 |
[41:43] | it’s you. | 就是你 |
[41:45] | But the clock was striking midnight | 但时间紧迫 |
[41:47] | and I had to make a choice and it is just a client. | 我必须做出决定 不过是个客户而已 |
[41:50] | Can’t you understand that? | 难道你不能理解吗 |
[41:54] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[41:57] | What are you doing here, Daniel? | 你来干什么 丹尼尔 |
[41:59] | I’m here because Simon Lowe just hired me | 我来是因为西蒙·洛刚刚雇佣我 |
[42:00] | as outside council for Pierpont Malls. | 成为了皮尔庞特商场的外包律师 |
[42:02] | All the lawyers in the world | 世上这么多律师 |
[42:03] | and he just happened to call you? | 他就这么巧找了你 |
[42:04] | No, Donna, I called him, | 不 唐娜 是我找的他 |
[42:07] | and when I offered my services free of charge, | 当我提出免费服务时 |
[42:09] | he gladly accepted. | 他欣然接受了 |
[42:10] | And what services would those be? | 具体是什么服务呢 |
[42:11] | Embezzling? Extortion? | 挪用资金 敲诈勒索 |
[42:14] | Suing this firm on behalf of my new client. | 代表我的新客户起诉这家律所 |
[42:16] | You’re a glutton for punishment, Daniel. | 你真是没事讨打 丹尼尔 |
[42:18] | – You know that, right? – Talk tough all you want, | -你知道吧 -随你怎么放狠话 |
[42:21] | but you broke privilege | 但你违反了保密协议 |
[42:23] | and now I’m gonna make you pay. | 而现在我会让你付出代价 |