时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | My name is Andrew Malik. | 我叫安德鲁·马利克 |
[00:09] | While you were kissing Cameron Dennis’s ass, | 你去讨好卡梅隆·丹尼斯时 |
[00:10] | I was putting the real criminals away. | 我在把真正的罪犯送入监狱 |
[00:12] | You may not have remembered me then, | 你当时可能没记住我 |
[00:15] | but you’re sure as hell gonna remember me now. | 但你这次绝对会记住我 |
[00:16] | I just got a visit from Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔刚刚来找了我 |
[00:18] | There’s a way he can get you out. | 他有办法把你弄出来 |
[00:19] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[00:20] | He needs you to inform on your cellmate. | 他需要你举报你的狱友 |
[00:22] | I’ve been after Sutter for three years now. | 我已经追查萨特三年了 |
[00:23] | This guy is one slippery son of a bitch. | 这个狡猾的混蛋 |
[00:25] | You pulled every string you have to make this happen. | 你也动用了所有的关系 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna pull out now? | 你现在说要放弃 |
[00:28] | I am, ’cause I’m not gonna put myself | 是的 因为我不会让自己陷入 |
[00:29] | in position to collude with you. | 与你串通的境地 |
[00:31] | You filed a countersuit against my explicit instructions? | 你违背了我的明确指示进行了反诉 |
[00:34] | I didn’t ask you because you wouldn’t have listened. | 我不跟你商量是因为你肯定不听我的 |
[00:36] | You set me up. | 你设计坑我 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna make sure the world knows. | 我保证让这件事人尽皆知 |
[00:39] | You can tell the world anything you want, William, | 你可以告诉任何人任何事 威廉 |
[00:41] | but you got no proof. | 但是你没有证据 |
[00:42] | Either way, I suggest you sign this deal. | 总之 我劝你还是签字同意这笔交易 |
[00:44] | Damn it, you said you were gonna defend him | 妈的 你之前还说你会尽你一切所能 |
[00:46] | to the best of your ability. | 帮他辩护 |
[00:48] | And I meant it, but I also knew, | 那也是真的 但我当时也知道 |
[00:49] | if push came to shove, | 如果这和救出迈克有所冲突的话 |
[00:50] | I’d do what I had to to get Mike out. | 我会选择救迈克 |
[00:53] | So let’s just admit that we’re in this together | 所以不如痛快承认我们同一战线 |
[00:55] | and get this thing done. | 完成这件事 |
[00:56] | You son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[00:57] | You got nothing on me because there’s nothing to have. | 你才没有证据 因为我没做过 |
[00:59] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[01:00] | which of the many times that you’ve crossed the line | 在你多次越界行为中 |
[01:02] | am I planning on exposing to the world? | 我该对外揭露哪一次 |
[01:09] | Sean, what are you doing here? | 肖恩 你在这干什么 |
[01:11] | I thought you said you never wanted to see me again. | 你不是说再也不想见到我了吗 |
[01:13] | Believe me, Harvey, I wouldn’t be here | 相信我 哈维 要不是安德鲁·马利克 |
[01:14] | if Andrew Malik hadn’t just had me arrested. | 刚刚逮捕了我 我也不会来找你 |
[01:17] | What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | He’s claiming we conspired | 他声称我俩合谋 |
[01:19] | to swap Mike Ross for William Sutter. | 用威廉·萨特换迈克·罗斯 |
[01:21] | I’m here to get our stories straight. | 我是来和你统一口径的 |
[01:22] | You want our stories straight? | 你想跟我统一口径 |
[01:25] | I’m representing you as of right now. | 那从此刻起我就是你的代理律师了 |
[01:26] | Representing me? What are you talking about? | 代理我 你在说什么胡话 |
[01:28] | You wearing a wire, Sean? | 你带着窃听器吗 肖恩 |
[01:29] | You think I’m here to entrap you? | 你以为我是来设计你的吗 |
[01:30] | Don’t act like that’s not possible. | 别装的好像这不可能一样 |
[01:32] | You had me wear a wire to nail Charles Forstman, | 你让我带着窃听器去搞定了查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[01:35] | and now you’re coming to me out of the blue, | 而如今你忽然无缘无故来找我 |
[01:37] | accusing me of colluding with you. | 指控我和你串通 |
[01:38] | You know what, Harvey? You want to pat me down? | 你猜怎么着 哈维 你想搜我的身吗 |
[01:40] | Feel free if that’s what you think of me. | 随你的便 如果你是这么想我的话 |
[01:41] | What I think, Sean, is you need to take me up on my offer. | 我想的是 肖恩 你得接受我做你的律师 |
[01:44] | And how is that gonna look? | 那看上去会是什么样子 |
[01:45] | You repping me when we’ve been accused of colluding? | 在我俩被控告串通时你来做我的代理律师 |
[01:47] | I don’t give a shit what it looks like. | 我才不管这看上去是什么样子 |
[01:49] | You hire me, we can talk about anything | 你雇用我 我们就什么都可以谈了 |
[01:51] | and it’s not admissible. | 而且谈话内容还不能被法庭采纳 |
[01:53] | All right, Harvey. You’re my lawyer. | 好吧 哈维 你做我的律师 |
[01:55] | Now let’s talk about the story. | 现在可以谈谈统一口径的事了 |
[02:00] | Partner’s log, stardate 2-0-1-9: | 伴侣日志 星历 2019年 |
[02:03] | The search for a baby name continues. | 继续寻找宝宝的名字 |
[02:06] | We have arrived at the letter L, | 我们已经到L开头的了 |
[02:07] | where Sheila has sent me an email | 希拉给我发了邮件 |
[02:08] | with her top three choices. | 列出了她最喜欢的前三名 |
[02:10] | Levi Litt. | 利维·利特 |
[02:12] | Great idea, Sheila. | 选得好 希拉 |
[02:13] | Was “Jewwy Jewstein” taken? | 要不干脆叫”犹伊·犹斯坦”吧 |
[02:15] | Linus Litt, otherwise known as “Linus Vaginus, | 莱纳斯·利特 也被称为”处男莱纳斯 |
[02:18] | the kid who died a virgin.” | 一个死时依旧是处男的孩子” |
[02:19] | Esther. | 埃斯特 |
[02:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:21] | I know it’s late, Louis, but I was hoping we could talk. | 我知道很晚了 路易 但我想和你谈谈 |
[02:24] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[02:25] | Is this about the merger you wanted me to take a look at? | 是关于你让我帮忙看一眼的那起并购吗 |
[02:28] | – It is. – Oh, well, guess what? | -没错 -你猜怎么着 |
[02:29] | I did. | 我看了 |
[02:30] | And the deal is as solid as a rock. | 这笔交易稳得很 |
[02:33] | So there’s no reason for my board to turn it down? | 所以我的董事会没有理由拒绝它吗 |
[02:35] | No. Not a one. | 对 没有理由 |
[02:37] | Shit. | 操 |
[02:38] | Esther, what’s going on? | 埃斯特 出什么事了 |
[02:39] | Louis, I’m gonna tell you something. | 路易 我要告诉你一件事 |
[02:40] | You have to promise me you’re not gonna tell anyone | 你得向我保证你不会告诉任何人 |
[02:43] | and you’re not gonna lose your head over it. | 也不会因为这件事而失去理智 |
[02:45] | Esther, I don’t understand. | 埃斯特 我不明白你在说什么 |
[02:48] | 15 years ago, Paul Richmond assaulted me. | 15年前 保罗·里士满侵犯了我 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | But you always said he was your mentor. | 但你一直说他是你的导师啊 |
[02:54] | He stopped being my mentor that night, Louis. | 那晚他不再是我的导师了 路易 |
[02:57] | We were at a conference in Miami. | 我们当时正在迈阿密开会 |
[02:59] | He asked me to his room. | 他把我喊到了他的房间 |
[03:01] | The next thing I knew, his hands were all over me. | 接下来我就发现他在对我上下其手 |
[03:03] | And when I pushed him away and told him to stop, | 当我推开他 让他住手的时候 |
[03:05] | he got angry, said I’d been leading him on. | 他生气了 说我一直在误导他 |
[03:07] | He started forcing himself on me. | 他开始强压在我身上 |
[03:11] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[03:12] | I ran out there as fast as I could, | 我用最快的速度逃走了 |
[03:14] | went to my room, and threw up. | 跑进我的房间吐了 |
[03:16] | I can’t have him in my company, Louis. | 我不能让他待在我的公司里 路易 |
[03:18] | No, you can’t. | 对 绝对不能 |
[03:20] | Which is why you’re going to go to the board right now | 所以你现在就得去找董事会 |
[03:22] | and tell them what that motherfucker did. | 告诉他们那个王八蛋干了什么 |
[03:24] | No. I am not doing that. | 不 我不能说 |
[03:26] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[03:27] | Because it happened 15 years ago. | 因为这是15年前的事了 |
[03:29] | And in case you haven’t noticed, | 以防你没有意识到 |
[03:30] | women who come forward get put through a meat grinder. | 站出来揭发的女性都会遭受百般折磨 |
[03:33] | I know that, Esther, but– | 我知道 埃斯特 但是… |
[03:34] | Louis, I just told you what happened | 路易 我刚刚和你说了实情 |
[03:36] | and the first words out of your mouth were, | 但你听完后的第一反应是 |
[03:38] | “But he was your mentor.” | “但他是你的导师啊” |
[03:40] | You’re my brother, and you said that. | 你是我哥哥都会这么说 |
[03:42] | What do you think everyone else will say? | 你觉得别人会怎么说 |
[03:44] | Well, I just can’t let him get away with it! | 我就是不能放过他 |
[03:46] | Louis, I know you want to rip his head off, | 路易 我知道你想把他的头给拧下来 |
[03:48] | but what I need from you is to make this deal go away. | 但我需要你做的是 让这场交易泡汤 |
[04:00] | Before you say anything, I’m sorry that I took so long. | 等等 让我先说 很抱歉我让你久等了 |
[04:02] | What happened? Did you pick the grapes yourself? | 怎么回事 你是自己去挑葡萄酒了吗 |
[04:04] | The first place didn’t have the bottle I wanted. | 第一家店没有我要的那种 |
[04:06] | Ooh, ’85 Côtes du Rhône. | 罗纳河谷1985年的酒 |
[04:08] | This is an outstanding bottle of wine. | 这酒很不错嘛 |
[04:11] | There’s also no way it’s the reason you took so long. | 但是也不会让你花这么长时间 |
[04:13] | Donna, what are you getting at? | 唐娜 你想说什么 |
[04:14] | You care about whiskey, Harvey. | 哈维 你喜欢的是威士忌 |
[04:15] | You don’t give a shit about wine, | 你根本就不在意葡萄酒 |
[04:17] | which means that something stopped you. | 这就说明你被什么事耽搁了 |
[04:19] | And if you’re hiding it from me, it must be serious. | 而你选择瞒着我 那这事肯定很严重 |
[04:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | I went out, and when I got back, | 我出去了 等我回来的时候 |
[04:25] | Cahill was waiting. | 卡荷尔在等着我 |
[04:27] | Malik’s coming after him | 马利克正在调查他 |
[04:28] | for conspiring with me two years ago. | 两年前跟我串谋的事情 |
[04:30] | Oh, my God. This is about Mike. | 天哪 这是因为迈克 |
[04:32] | – It is, but Donna– – Don’t “But Donna” Me. | -对 不过唐娜… -别跟我来这套 |
[04:35] | Harvey, Andy Malik doesn’t care about Sean Cahill. | 哈维 安迪·马利克才不在乎肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[04:38] | If he’s doing this, he’s coming after you. | 如果他调查这件事 目标肯定是你 |
[04:39] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:41] | I know you know it, | 我知道你知道 |
[04:41] | but you didn’t want to tell me about it, | 但是你不想告诉我 |
[04:43] | and I want to know why. | 而我想知道为什么 |
[04:44] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为我不想让你担心 |
[04:48] | You mean because you’re worried. | 你是说因为你很担心 |
[04:49] | If Sean didn’t just agree to let me represent him, | 如果肖恩没有同意委托我做他的律师 |
[04:52] | I would be. | 我会很担心 |
[04:52] | But he did. So we’re good. | 但他同意了 所以我们没事 |
[04:54] | “Good”? You don’t even know what Malik has. | “没事” 你都还不知道马利克掌握了什么 |
[04:56] | Donna, I know what we’re up against, | 唐娜 我知道我们有麻烦了 |
[04:57] | but I can’t have you doubting me on this. | 但我不能接受你这样质疑我 |
[04:59] | I’m not doubting you, Harvey. | 哈维 我没有质疑你 |
[05:00] | It’s just this whole thing hinges | 只是这一切的前提是 |
[05:02] | on you and Sean sticking together. | 你和肖恩要并肩作战 |
[05:04] | Do you really think we can trust him? | 你真觉得我们能相信他吗 |
[05:05] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 这就是我要说的 |
[05:06] | We don’t have any other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[05:40] | Your Honor, this is outrageous. | 法官大人 这简直太荒谬了 |
[05:42] | Sean Cahill can’t be represented by Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特不能代理肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[05:44] | They’re using attorney-client privilege | 他们在利用律师及客户保密协议 |
[05:46] | to get away with the conspiracy | 为他们一开始犯下的共谋罪行 |
[05:47] | they engaged in in the first place. | 进行开脱 |
[05:48] | Not engaged in, are accused of engaging in. | 不是”犯下” 是”被控犯下” |
[05:51] | And how is it any different than a joint defense agreement? | 而且这跟联合抗辩协议有什么区别 |
[05:53] | I’ll tell you how it’s different: | 我告诉你有什么区别 |
[05:54] | you’re setting this thing up for a mistrial. | 你是想制造机会申请无效审判 |
[05:56] | Because when I win, that’s exactly what he’ll ask for. | 因为如果我赢了 他绝对会这么做 |
[05:58] | Your Honor, I will resign as Mr. Cahill’s attorney | 法官大人 如果卡荷尔先生把案子交给别人 |
[06:01] | right now if he hands this case over to someone else, | 我可以立刻不做他的律师 |
[06:04] | but he won’t, because no one else will touch it. | 但他不能 因为没有人会接这个案子 |
[06:06] | I’m not walking away from a case | 我不会放弃 |
[06:07] | that I’ve been building for eight months. | 我已经准备了八个月的案子 |
[06:08] | And if you’re so sure we did this, | 如果你这么肯定我们犯了罪 |
[06:10] | why aren’t you coming after me? | 你为什么不冲着我来呢 |
[06:11] | Because I focus on the bigger fish. | 因为我要集中力量钓大鱼 |
[06:12] | That’s a load of crap. | 真是鬼话连篇 |
[06:13] | You’re not charging me | 你不起诉我 |
[06:14] | because you know it’ll look like a vendetta. | 是因为你知道这样看上去就像公报私仇 |
[06:16] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[06:18] | Are you willing to waive your right to a mistrial, Mr. Cahill? | 你是否愿意放弃申请无效审判的权利 卡荷尔先生 |
[06:22] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[06:23] | Then I’m afraid he has a right | 那我觉得他有权利 |
[06:24] | to his counsel of choice, Mr. Malik. | 选择自己的律师 马利克先生 |
[06:27] | And I want discovery documents in his offices in an hour. | 我希望证据开示材料在一小时内送到他办公室 |
[06:35] | Hey, you think he’s gonna get you out of this, | 你以为他能帮你脱罪 |
[06:37] | but he doesn’t care about you. | 但是他根本不在乎你 |
[06:38] | He only cares about himself. | 他只在乎他自己 |
[06:43] | If we’re supposed to be sticking together in this, | 如果我们是要并肩作战的话 |
[06:44] | what the hell are you doing volunteering to drop me? | 那你刚才主动提出退出是什么意思 |
[06:46] | Sean, I did it to make a point. | 肖恩 我是为了阐明立场 |
[06:48] | He was never gonna take me up on it. | 他绝对不会答应的 |
[06:49] | And if he did, I’d be in this alone. | 如果他答应了 我就得孤军奋战了 |
[06:51] | So next time you feel like freelancing, | 所以你下次想要自由发挥的时候 |
[06:53] | why don’t you run it by me first? | 最好先征求一下我的意见 |
[06:54] | Okay. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[06:55] | Now let’s get back to the office, | 现在我们回办公室吧 |
[06:57] | because if I know Malik, | 因为据我对马利克的了解 |
[06:58] | there’s gonna be some kind of curveball in that discovery. | 证据开示材料中肯定会有出乎意料的问题 |
[07:03] | Whatever it is you’re doing, | 不管你在做什么 |
[07:04] | I got something more important. | 我现在有更重要的事情 |
[07:05] | In that case, I’m all yours. What do you need? | 那我听候差遣 你需要什么 |
[07:08] | A legitimate reason to stop a merger from happening. | 一个合法理由来阻止一项并购 |
[07:12] | This is Esther’s company. | 这是埃斯特的公司 |
[07:13] | It is, and she used to work for the man that runs the other company, | 没错 她还为对方公司的经营者工作过 |
[07:16] | and let’s just say they are like oil and water. | 他们之间可以说是水火不容 |
[07:18] | If that’s true, why does he even want to merge with her? | 如果是这样 他为什么要并购她 |
[07:20] | Because my sister’s a brilliant businesswoman | 因为我妹妹是优秀的商人 |
[07:22] | and the easiest way for a scumbag like that to make money | 而对于这种卑鄙小人 最轻松的赚钱方法 |
[07:24] | is to leech off of her success. | 就是榨取她的成功 |
[07:26] | Now, do you want to help me solve this or not? | 现在 你愿意帮我解决这个问题了吗 |
[07:28] | Of course I do. | 当然愿意 |
[07:29] | Good, because a lawsuit’ll gum up the works, | 很好 可以通过发起诉讼来阻碍这个过程 |
[07:30] | but I don’t see any grounds. | 但我没找到什么依据 |
[07:32] | – What about other suitors? – Nope. Too late for that. | -有没有其他起诉人 -没有 太晚了 |
[07:34] | Her board just got proposed to, | 她的董事会刚收到并购方案 |
[07:35] | and no one’s walking in with a bigger diamond. | 而且没人能给出更大的钻石了 |
[07:37] | Louis, when it comes to diamonds, | 路易 说到钻石 |
[07:39] | bigger isn’t always better. | 不总是越大越好的 |
[07:40] | There is cut, there is color– | 还要看切割 要看颜色 |
[07:42] | And there’s clarity, | 还要看净度 |
[07:44] | which means that 30% premium is compensating for something. | 说明这个30%的溢价是在补偿什么 |
[07:46] | Therefore, if we want to tank this deal, | 所以 如果我们想搞黄这单 |
[07:48] | we just have to figure out what it is. | 就要找出到底在补偿什么 |
[07:54] | Faye, if you’re here to thank me | 法耶 如果你是来感谢我 |
[07:56] | for letting you off the hook with the Bar, | 让律师协会放过了你 |
[07:57] | I’ve got my hands full at the moment. | 我现在有点忙 |
[07:59] | According to Andrew Malik, | 听安德鲁·马利克说 |
[08:00] | you should have plenty of time. | 你应该很有空才对 |
[08:01] | I don’t believe this. He called you? | 难以置信 他打给你了吗 |
[08:03] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他打了 |
[08:04] | He wants you off this case, and I agree with him. | 他想让你退出这个案子 而我也同意 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | I know you’re not a real attorney, | 我知道你不是专业律师 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna spell it out for you. | 所以我来替你捋清楚 |
[08:11] | He’s using you because he knows I’m gonna beat him. | 他在利用你 因为他知道我会打败他 |
[08:14] | I don’t care what he’s doing. I don’t want you handling this. | 我不在乎他在干什么 我不想你管这事 |
[08:16] | I just went to court to be able to represent Sean. | 我刚为了代理肖恩去了趟法庭 |
[08:18] | I’m not going to turn around and drop him. | 我不会转头就放弃他 |
[08:20] | And I’m not saying we should. I’ll represent him. | 我也不是说我们该放弃他 我来代理他 |
[08:23] | You? | 你 |
[08:24] | I could have two hands tied behind my back | 就算我两只手都绑在背后 |
[08:26] | and cinder blocks at my ankles, and I’d be better than you. | 脚上绑着水泥砖 我也还是比你厉害 |
[08:28] | No, you wouldn’t because you colluded with the man. | 不 你不会 因为你确实和他串谋过 |
[08:31] | Your interests are at odds with each other. | 你们的利益是不一致的 |
[08:33] | In other words, you think I did this. | 换句话说 你认为是我做的 |
[08:35] | I don’t think you did it. I read you did it. | 我不认为是你做的 我读到说是你做的 |
[08:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[08:39] | Malik has an affidavit from Kevin Miller | 马利克有一份凯文·米勒的宣誓书 |
[08:41] | swearing that you conspired with Sean Cahill | 发誓说你和肖恩·卡荷尔合谋 |
[08:45] | to get him and Mike Ross out of prison. | 把他和迈克·罗斯捞出监狱 |
[08:47] | You once told me you got Mr. Miller out of a jam. | 你也告诉过我你曾帮米勒先生摆脱了麻烦 |
[08:50] | Well, now I know what that jam was | 现在我知道是什么麻烦了 |
[08:52] | and what it took to get him out of it. | 以及帮他脱身的代价是什么 |
[08:53] | Well, you know what? I’m not on trial here; Sean is. | 但可不是我要接受审判 是肖恩 |
[08:56] | And if you want to file a motion denying my client | 如果你想申请一份动议 |
[08:59] | his attorney of choice, then go right ahead. | 否定我客户选的律师 请便 |
[09:01] | But until then, I’ve got actual work to do. | 但在此之前 该做的我都要做 |
[09:08] | Louis! What a pleasure to finally meet Esther’s brother | 路易 太好了 这么多年了终于见到 |
[09:10] | after all these years. | 埃斯特的哥哥了 |
[09:11] | I understand you have some questions regarding the merger. | 我知道你对并购有些疑问 |
[09:14] | I’m not here to ask questions, Paul. | 我不是来问问题的 保罗 |
[09:15] | I’m here to tell you this merger is not happening. | 我来是告诉你 这次并购取消了 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s certainly news to me. | 这我倒是没想到 |
[09:20] | Just like it was news to us | 我们也是刚听说 |
[09:21] | that your supplier is on the brink of bankruptcy. | 你的供应商正在破产边缘徘徊 |
[09:23] | You’re looking for a lifeline, | 你是在找救生索 |
[09:24] | and that’s what this is really about. | 这才是并购的目的 |
[09:25] | What this is about is two companies that have synergy | 并购的目的是两个公司能协同 |
[09:27] | utilizing their respective resources. | 调用他们各自的资源 |
[09:29] | Well, you’re gonna have to go after someone else’s resources | 那你怕是要去调用别人的资源了 |
[09:32] | because as of right now, ours are off-limits. | 因为现在 我们的资源是禁区 |
[09:34] | And I informed your board of the supplier situation, | 我早就把供应商的情况报给你们董事会了 |
[09:37] | which makes me think you’re not here on behalf of your client. | 这让我觉得你不是代表你的客户来的 |
[09:40] | You’re here on behalf of your sister. | 你是代表你妹妹来的 |
[09:41] | You’re damn right I am. | 你还真说对了 |
[09:42] | Well, then, this is inappropriate. | 那这就不太合适了 |
[09:44] | – Excuse me? – I assured the board | -你说什么 -我向董事会保证 |
[09:46] | I won’t let her go. | 我不会放她走 |
[09:47] | Anything beyond that is between she and them. | 除此之外就是她和董事会的事了 |
[09:49] | Well, according to company bylaws, | 根据公司章程 |
[09:51] | we have one day to reject this offer, | 我们有一天的时间可以拒绝这笔交易 |
[09:53] | and I’m triggering that right now. | 我现在就要用这一条 |
[09:55] | You can’t do that without board approval. | 董事会不同意你就不能用 |
[09:57] | Well, then I’ll find some other loophole | 那我就去找别的漏洞 |
[09:59] | because you’re not getting anywhere near | 因为我不会让你 |
[10:00] | my sister’s company. | 靠近我妹妹公司一步的 |
[10:01] | Well, then as far as I’m concerned, | 但在我看来 |
[10:03] | it’s not your sister’s company anymore. | 这已经不是你妹妹的公司了 |
[10:05] | It’s mine. | 是我的公司了 |
[10:06] | You piece of shit! I know what you did! | 你这个人渣 我知道你都干过什么 |
[10:08] | And if you don’t back off, | 如果你不退出 |
[10:09] | so help me, I will come right after you! | 我绝对不会放过你 |
[10:12] | I have no idea what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:14] | 15 years ago, asshole! | 15年前 混蛋 |
[10:17] | Miami. You attacked her. | 在迈阿密 你伤害了她 |
[10:19] | You know you did. | 你心知肚明 |
[10:20] | That’s why you went to her board and not her– | 这也是为什么你找的是董事会而不是她 |
[10:22] | because you knew she would never agree. | 因为你知道她绝对不会同意的 |
[10:24] | And if that were true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[10:25] | why did she stay with my company for five more years | 那为什么她还在我公司多呆了五年 |
[10:28] | and is only now fabricating this whole thing? | 现在却来编这一出 |
[10:30] | I’ll tell you why: because she’s looking to save her job. | 我来告诉你原因 因为她想保住工作 |
[10:33] | So unless you want to defend her from slander, | 除非你想替她再打一个诽谤罪的官司 |
[10:35] | you’ll drop this. | 不然就别管这事 |
[10:37] | Now get out of my office before I call security! | 现在趁我还没叫保安 离开我的办公室 |
[10:46] | – We’ve got a problem. – You’re damn right we do. | -我们有麻烦了 -你说得对 |
[10:48] | Was Mike Ross really dumb enough | 迈克·罗斯不会真的傻到 |
[10:50] | to straight up tell his cellmate what we did? | 跟他的狱友全部实话实说了吧 |
[10:52] | He wasn’t dumb, Sean. We needed Kevin to trust us. | 他不是傻 肖恩 我们需要凯文的信任 |
[10:55] | And that’s another thing you should’ve run by me, | 这件事你也该先跟我通个气的 |
[10:56] | ’cause now I have to go tell that ex-con | 因为现在我得去跟那个前诈骗犯说 |
[10:58] | if he doesn’t recant, I’m gonna slap him | 如果他不公开撤回那份宣誓书 |
[10:59] | with a parole violation and he’s going back to prison. | 我就给他个违反假释 让他接着回去坐牢 |
[11:01] | And you do that, Malik will get you for witness tampering. | 你这样做 马利克就会抓到你骚扰证人 |
[11:03] | I’m not gonna sit on my hands and just do nothing. | 那我也不能就这样坐以待毙啊 |
[11:05] | You’re right. You’re not. | 你说得对 但你不会 |
[11:06] | Malik went over my head. | 马利克既然找人压了我们一头 |
[11:08] | I think it’s time we went over his. | 我们也该挫挫他的锐气了 |
[11:10] | Why don’t you bring some of that SEC pressure to bear on him? | 你何不去找几个证监会的人 让他们给他施压 |
[11:12] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:13] | This is a vendetta, and when it goes south, | 这是他们的宿怨 这事要是黄了 |
[11:15] | it’s gonna look as bad for Malik’s superiors | 马利克和他上级的脸上 |
[11:17] | as it does for him. | 都不会好看 |
[11:18] | In the meantime, I’ll keep wading through this shit, | 这个时候 我还是会继续查这件事 |
[11:20] | because something doesn’t smell right. | 感觉事情总有哪里不太对 |
[11:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:22] | I mean the Sutter case was in the public record | 萨特案和迈克释放 |
[11:24] | and so was Mike’s release. | 都已经在政府备过案了 |
[11:26] | So why is Malik bringing it up years later? | 为什么马利克要在几年之后重提此事 |
[11:27] | I don’t know, but the person that can shed light | 我不知道 但有可能知道 |
[11:29] | on that very question is Kevin Miller. | 这个问题答案的人是凯文·米勒 |
[11:34] | Harvey. I can’t say I’m surprised to see you. | 哈维 你来我倒并不意外 |
[11:38] | I may not be surprising you, Kevin, | 我也许不能让你意外 凯文 |
[11:39] | but you sure as hell surprised me. | 但你确实惊到我了 |
[11:41] | Look, if you wanna call me an asshole, | 听着 如果你想骂我混蛋 |
[11:42] | – you might as well get to it. – I’m not here to yell at you. | -赶紧骂吧 -我不是来骂你的 |
[11:44] | I’m here to find out what the hell are you doing | 我是来搞清楚你为什么要和 |
[11:46] | playing ball with Andy Malik. | 安迪·马利克串通一气 |
[11:47] | Harvey, he said if he convicted Cahill | 哈维 他说如果他给卡荷尔定罪 |
[11:49] | and we didn’t cooperate, he’d void the deal we made, | 而我们不合作 他就撤销之前的协议 |
[11:52] | Jill would go to prison, and I’d go with her. | 吉尔会进监狱 我也会 |
[11:55] | And let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[11:56] | he gave you immunity in exchange for talking. | 他给了你豁免权 换你的证词 |
[11:58] | And he made it contingent on me not warning you about it. | 而且他确保我不能提前跟你通气 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry, Harvey, but I was backed into a corner. | 抱歉 哈维 但我没招了 |
[12:05] | You should have come to me anyway. | 你还是应该来找我的 |
[12:07] | You owed me that much. | 你欠我的 |
[12:08] | I know I owe you. | 我知道我欠你 |
[12:12] | That’s why I didn’t give Malik everything. | 所以我没有告诉马利克一切 |
[12:15] | He has my affidavit, but he doesn’t have proof. | 他有我的宣誓书 但他没有证据 |
[12:19] | The recording I made of Sutter. | 萨特的录音 |
[12:20] | I didn’t tell him it exists and I’m not going to. | 我没告诉他录音的存在 也不打算说 |
[12:22] | But if you’re here to get me to change my story, | 但如果你想让我改变说法 |
[12:26] | that’s as far as my owing you goes. | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[12:28] | Then answer one question. We did this years ago. | 那回答一个问题 这事过去很久了 |
[12:30] | Why didn’t Sutter go to Malik until now? | 为什么萨特直到现在才去找马利克 |
[12:32] | That’s the thing. | 这就是关键 |
[12:33] | I don’t know who went to Malik, but it wasn’t him. | 我不知道是谁去找了马利克 但决不是萨特 |
[12:36] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:37] | Because Sutter died eight months ago. | 因为萨特八个月前去世了 |
[12:46] | Here’s what I don’t get: | 我不明白的是 |
[12:48] | Malik couldn’t know any of this without Sutter, | 如果没有萨特 马利克无从得知这一切 |
[12:50] | which means Sutter must have reached out to him before he died | 这意味着萨特肯定在死前去找了他 |
[12:53] | But that was close to a year ago, | 但那也是快一年前了 |
[12:55] | and there’s no reason Malik would sit on this for that long. | 马利克没理由等那么久才动手 |
[12:58] | Then he must have found out from someone else, | 那他肯定是从别人那里知道的 |
[13:00] | because there’s no record of any conversation | 因为没有任何马利克和萨特 |
[13:02] | between Malik and Sutter ever. | 交流的记录 |
[13:04] | That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. | 那不意味着没发生 |
[13:05] | It means Malik’s hiding it. | 意味着马利克在隐瞒 |
[13:07] | Harvey, why would he expose himself like that? | 哈维 他为什么要这样暴露自己 |
[13:09] | The case could get tossed on a technicality. | 这案子可能因诉讼程序性细节而作废 |
[13:10] | He’s played fast and loose before. | 他之前也曾反复无常 |
[13:12] | Maybe he’s doing it again. | 也许他又故技重施 |
[13:13] | He might be, but not about this. | 可能 但这事不会 |
[13:15] | The warrant that Malik used to go after Kevin Miller | 马利克用来追查凯文·米勒的搜查令 |
[13:17] | had to show probable cause. | 必须要有合理案由 |
[13:20] | It turns out it was a deathbed confession | 理由就是萨特的一份临终招供 |
[13:21] | by Sutter to an informant whose name was redacted. | 他向一个线人招供的 但名字被改了 |
[13:24] | Under what grounds? | 以什么理由 |
[13:24] | To protect him against retribution in prison, | 为保护他不在监狱遭报复 |
[13:27] | which is what I wanted to show you, | 这正是我要给你看的 |
[13:28] | because the name of the prison is gonna ring a bell. | 因为监狱的名字你可能有印象 |
[13:30] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[13:32] | Pat me on the back later, Harvey. | 晚点再谢我 哈维 |
[13:33] | It’s what needed to be done. | 得先搞定这事 |
[13:35] | Well, what needs to be done right now | 现在需要搞定的是 |
[13:36] | is for me to go see an old friend. | 我要去监狱见个老朋友 |
[13:40] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[13:42] | I came to you to find me a way out of this, | 我找你帮我解决这事 |
[13:45] | and the next thing I know, | 紧接着 |
[13:45] | my own board triggered my buyout clause. | 我自己的董事会启动了收购条款 |
[13:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:49] | You fucking told him, didn’t you? | 你告诉他了 是不是 |
[13:51] | Esther, you weren’t there. | 埃斯特 你不在场 |
[13:52] | I tried not to say anything, but– | 我试着什么也不说 但是 |
[13:53] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[13:53] | I told you I didn’t want anyone to know about this. | 我说了我不想让任何人知道 |
[13:56] | Now I’m not only losing my company, | 现在我不仅要失去公司 |
[13:59] | but you gave the son of a bitch responsible for it | 你还让这件事的始作俑者知道了 |
[14:01] | the satisfaction of knowing what it’s done to me. | 让他有了摧毁我的满足感 |
[14:04] | Esther, I know I screwed up. | 埃斯特 我知道我搞砸了 |
[14:06] | But I was in there and he had us and he knew it, | 但我在那 他知道他吃定我们了 |
[14:09] | and I just snapped. | 我就没控制住 |
[14:10] | But we can still get this son of a bitch | 但我们还是可以将这混蛋绳之于法 |
[14:11] | if you just come forward. | 只要你坦白 |
[14:13] | What did you just say? | 你为什么这么说 |
[14:14] | I should’ve insisted | 我本来一开始 |
[14:15] | this was the way to handle this in the first place. | 就应该坚持这样处理 |
[14:17] | You need to let the world know what he did. | 你得让世人知道他做了什么 |
[14:19] | I told you I am not doing that. | 我说了我不会这么做 |
[14:21] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:21] | How could you give him the satisfaction | 你怎么能让他得意洋洋 |
[14:23] | of getting away with this? | 逃脱制裁呢 |
[14:24] | Because he will get away with it and I have children. | 因为他会逃脱 而我还有孩子 |
[14:27] | And what happens when they ask why I went to his hotel room? | 如果他们问我为什么去他酒店房间呢 |
[14:29] | Why did you go to his hotel room? | 你为什么去他酒店房间 |
[14:31] | Because I’d known him for years | 因为我认识他很多年了 |
[14:32] | and we’ve traveled together 50 times | 我们一起出差了五十次 |
[14:33] | and I never thought he could do that. | 我从没想过他会这么做 |
[14:35] | Well, then say that. | 那就这么说 |
[14:36] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我告诉你多少次了 |
[14:38] | I don’t want them to twist what I say | 我不想让别人扭曲我的话 |
[14:40] | and have it go in the “Journal,” | 把我的事登上《华尔街日报》 |
[14:41] | and have to put my children through that– | 让我的孩子承受 |
[14:43] | – Esther, don’t– – That’s enough. | -埃斯特 别 -够了 |
[14:45] | I came to you to protect me like I protected you | 我来寻求你的保护 就像我们小时候 |
[14:49] | a thousand times when we were kids. | 我一直保护你那样 |
[14:52] | And I was dumb enough to think that, with a baby on the way, | 我愚蠢地以为 你要当爸爸了 |
[14:54] | you might finally understand when something matters to me. | 也许终于能理解对我来说重要的事 |
[15:00] | But you don’t. | 但你不理解 |
[15:04] | So leave this alone and leave me alone. | 所以这事你别管了 你也别管我了 |
[15:17] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[15:22] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[15:23] | Sorry it’s past your bedtime, Charles. | 抱歉打扰你上床睡觉了 查尔斯 |
[15:26] | Then again, beauty sleep ain’t fixing that. | 但是 多少美容觉也无法阻止你老去 |
[15:29] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[15:31] | You know why I’m here. William Sutter. | 你知道我来干嘛 威廉·萨特 |
[15:34] | – Never heard of him. – Well, that’s funny. | -没听说过 -真有趣 |
[15:35] | Because he transferred in here | 因为他在他刑期的最后六个月 |
[15:37] | the last six months of his sentence | 转到了这里 |
[15:38] | and then you became an informant for Andrew Malik. | 然后你就成了安德鲁·马利克的线人 |
[15:41] | Oh, that William Sutter. | 那个威廉·萨特啊 |
[15:44] | What about him? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | I want you to admit you set this whole thing up. | 我想要你承认是你设计的整件事 |
[15:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | Nobody in prison ever admits to what they’ve done, | 监狱里没人会承认他们做了什么的 |
[15:51] | but Sutter did. | 但萨特会 |
[15:53] | – Because he knew he was dying. – That’s right. | -因为他知道他要死了 -是的 |
[15:56] | He told me some asshole sold him out. | 他跟我说某个混蛋出卖了他 |
[15:59] | And wouldn’t you know it? | 你不知道吗 |
[16:02] | That asshole turned out to be you. | 那混蛋就是你 |
[16:04] | Took me awhile to figure out | 我花了一段时间才弄明白 |
[16:06] | that you and Cahill were in on it, but once I did, | 你和卡荷尔之间的把戏 但我弄明白后 |
[16:09] | I started looking around for somebody | 我开始寻找 |
[16:11] | who hates you as much as I do. | 和我一样恨你的人 |
[16:13] | So yeah, I did this. | 所以是的 是我干的 |
[16:18] | What you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[16:20] | Not a thing. | 什么都不做 |
[16:22] | Because when I win, | 因为只要我赢了 |
[16:24] | whatever deal you cut with Malik is gone. | 无论你和马利克达成什么协议 都不作数了 |
[16:26] | Then again, if you said you made this whole story up, | 不过如果你说这是你编的 |
[16:31] | Cahill might just cut your sentence in half. | 卡荷尔可能会把你的刑期减半 |
[16:34] | So you need to ask yourself who’s coming out on top: | 所以你得问问自己 谁最终会赢 |
[16:38] | Malik or me? | 马利克还是我 |
[16:41] | The side I am on | 我永远都会 |
[16:45] | is always gonna be the side that’s against you. | 站在你的对立面 |
[16:59] | Louis. | 路易 |
[17:02] | – How much did you hear? – Enough. | -你听到多少 -够多了 |
[17:04] | I wanted to tell you what was really going on, Katrina. | 我想告诉你发生了什么 卡特里娜 |
[17:07] | I just couldn’t. | 但我不能 |
[17:08] | I understand, Louis. | 我明白 路易 |
[17:11] | But what I think what you may not be understanding | 但我觉得你现在可能不明白 |
[17:13] | is that right now, Esther isn’t just feeling angry. | 现在 埃斯特不止是觉得愤怒 |
[17:18] | She’s feeling powerless and ashamed. | 她觉得无能为力和羞愧 |
[17:22] | – But she has the power. – To do what? | -但她有能力 -做什么 |
[17:25] | She can’t put him in prison. It was too long ago. | 她不能把他扔到监狱 那是太久之前的事了 |
[17:28] | Make him feel like what he did was wrong? | 让他悔过吗 |
[17:30] | That’s never going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:31] | Louis, what Esther wants is for us to find a way | 路易 埃斯特想要的是我们找到一个 |
[17:34] | to stop this without telling anyone. | 在不告诉任何人的情况下阻止这件事的办法 |
[17:37] | Well, then let’s do that. | 那我们就这么做吧 |
[17:38] | Faye won’ let you take your sister as a client. | 法耶不会让你妹妹做你的客户的 |
[17:40] | Bullshit. She’s already a client. | 胡扯 她已经是客户了 |
[17:41] | No, the company is our client, | 不 我们的客户是公司 |
[17:44] | and the board wants this merger. | 董事会想要并购 |
[17:46] | Esther doesn’t. | 只是埃斯特不想 |
[17:48] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[17:49] | I’m saying we need help. | 我说我们需要帮助 |
[17:55] | Sean, tell me you got Malik’s boss to call off the dogs. | 肖恩 告诉我你说服马利克的老板 让他收手了 |
[17:58] | Call off the dogs? | 让他收手 |
[17:59] | I haven’t even gotten to him yet. | 我都还没见到他 |
[18:00] | What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation? | 你在等什么 精致的请柬吗 |
[18:02] | I just can’t put pressure on a man I haven’t met with | 我不能就这么对一个我没见过的人施压 |
[18:04] | without having someone soften him up first. | 还是在没有人先软化他的情况下 |
[18:06] | And being under indictment | 被起诉 |
[18:07] | isn’t the best time to be calling in IOUs. | 不是最好的让人还人情的时机 |
[18:09] | Screw the timing! | 去他妈的时机 |
[18:11] | Sean, you need to have those calls made tonight. | 肖恩 你今晚得搞定 |
[18:13] | Harvey, what happened with Forstman? | 哈维 傅滋曼那里怎么样了 |
[18:15] | He didn’t go for it, and Kevin won’t recant, | 不怎么样 凯文也不退让 |
[18:17] | which means if you don’t make this thing go away, | 也就是如果你不搞定这件事的话 |
[18:19] | we’re going to trial staring down the barrel of a loaded shotgun. | 我们就得出庭 麻烦就大了 |
[18:23] | So get it done. | 所以快点搞定 |
[18:26] | All right, Sean, what’s this about? | 好吧 肖恩 什么事 |
[18:28] | Because you’re on leave | 因为你在休假中 |
[18:29] | and I shouldn’t even let you in here. | 我都不应该让你进来 |
[18:31] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[18:32] | If it has anything to do with your case, I can’t help you. | 如果和你的案子有关的话 我帮不了你 |
[18:36] | I need you to go to Andrew Malik’s boss’s office | 我需要你去安德鲁·马利克老板的办公室 |
[18:38] | and read him the riot act anyway. | 说说他聚众闹事的行为 |
[18:40] | – About what? – Tell him it’s nothing more | -关于什么的 -告诉他 |
[18:41] | than a personal attack against Harvey Specter. | 那是对哈维·斯佩克特的个人攻击 |
[18:43] | And when he tells me I’m full of shit and I’ve got no proof, | 当他说我满嘴胡话 我没有证据的时候 |
[18:46] | – then what? – Tell him to check the record. | -我怎么办 -让他检查记录 |
[18:47] | Malik hated Harvey. He went after him three times. | 马利克讨厌哈维 他搞了哈维三次了 |
[18:50] | And if that’s not enough, if Malik’s not hiding a grudge, | 那还不够的话 如果马利克不是寻私仇 |
[18:52] | why the hell didn’t he go after Harvey? | 他为什么不放过哈维 |
[18:55] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好 我会做的 |
[18:57] | But Sean, did it ever occur to you that the person | 但肖恩 你有没有想过 |
[19:00] | who put you in this position isn’t Andrew Malik? | 把你置于这番境地的不是安德鲁·马利克 |
[19:03] | It’s Harvey Specter. | 而是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[19:11] | Donna Paulsen. | 唐娜·鲍尔森 |
[19:12] | I should have guessed Harvey would send you here. | 我应该想到哈维会派你来的 |
[19:14] | He didn’t send me anywhere. | 他没派我来 |
[19:16] | In fact, I’m putting my feelings about you aside | 实际上 我把我对你的感觉放到一边 |
[19:18] | to try to end this thing. | 想解决这件事 |
[19:19] | Oh, this ought to be good. | 听起来不错 |
[19:20] | Go ahead. Give me your song and dance. | 继续 用你的三寸不烂之舌 |
[19:22] | It’s not a song and dance. | 这不是什么三寸不烂之舌的事 |
[19:24] | This thing that you have with Harvey, it’s consuming you. | 你和哈维之间的事 在吞噬着你 |
[19:26] | And if you can’t figure out a way to let it go, | 如果你想不到办法放下的话 |
[19:28] | – it is not gonna end well. – First a threat. | -是不会有好结果的 -先上来恐吓 |
[19:30] | How about you move on to begging? | 接下里该是请求了吧 |
[19:31] | I’m not threatening you, Andy. | 我没有恐吓你 安迪 |
[19:33] | I’m warning you. | 我在警告你 |
[19:35] | You’ve come after Harvey twice before. | 你之前找过哈维两次麻烦了 |
[19:37] | You lost and he let it go. | 你输了 他放过你了 |
[19:38] | Well, he’s not gonna let it go this time. | 这次他不会放过你了 |
[19:40] | – I’m not gonna lose. – Yes, you are, | -我不会输的 -你会输的 |
[19:41] | because you’re not just fighting Harvey. | 因为你不仅仅是和哈维争斗 |
[19:43] | You’re fighting all of us. | 你在和我们所有人争斗 |
[19:45] | I appreciate the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[19:46] | But you go home and you tell Harvey | 但你回去 告诉哈维 |
[19:48] | that he better sleep well while he can. | 他最好抓紧最后的时间 好好睡觉 |
[19:50] | You’re gonna have to tell him that yourself. | 你自己和他说吧 |
[19:51] | I’m not gonna see Harvey tonight. | 我今晚见不到哈维 |
[19:53] | He’s too busy kicking your ass. | 他在忙着搞垮你 |
[20:01] | Samantha. Glad you could make it. | 萨曼莎 很高兴你来了 |
[20:04] | – How you doing? – I’m okay, Louis. | -你怎么样 -很好 路易 |
[20:07] | But you sounded upset on the phone, | 但通话的时候你听起来很沮丧 |
[20:09] | and I’m sure you didn’t bring me here to talk about me. | 我肯定你让我来 并不是为了聊我 |
[20:10] | So what’s going on? | 到底有什么事 |
[20:13] | It’s my sister. | 是我妹妹的事 |
[20:14] | She’s being forced out of her own company | 她被迫要离开她自己的公司 |
[20:15] | by the man who assaulted her. | 而逼她走的就是曾性侵过她的人 |
[20:17] | And she begged me not to confront him with it, | 而她求我不要为这个去和他对峙 |
[20:19] | but, of course, I did. | 不过 当然我还是去了 |
[20:21] | Let me guess: he’s denying it. | 让我猜猜 他全盘否认 |
[20:23] | He is. | 没错 |
[20:25] | And sure as we’re sitting here, if you go after him, | 可以肯定的是 如果你去追究他 |
[20:27] | he’ll admit it happened but say it was her. | 他会承认这件事发生过 但说是她主动的 |
[20:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道会这样 |
[20:30] | Because I’ve seen this movie before, | 因为这样的事我见过 |
[20:32] | which is why I know he’s made this movie before. | 所以我知道他之前干过这样的事 |
[20:36] | Well, let me tell you the movie I’ve seen. | 我告诉你我见过什么 |
[20:38] | What you and I did to my mugger. | 你和我是怎么处理抢我的劫匪的 |
[20:39] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[20:40] | I’m saying that I don’t care | 我的意思是我不在乎 |
[20:41] | if this guy has a family or not, Samantha. | 这家伙有没有家庭 萨曼莎 |
[20:44] | You do whatever you it takes to take this piece of shit down. | 你要不惜一切代价把这个人渣扳倒 |
[21:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[21:07] | I always forget what beautiful taste you have. | 我老是忘了你的品味是多么优雅 |
[21:12] | – Can I get you– – I’m sorry, Esther. | -你想要点… -对不起 埃斯特 |
[21:15] | You trusted me. I didn’t contain myself. | 你信任我 可我没能控制住自己 |
[21:17] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:19] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[21:20] | Thing is… | 现实就是… |
[21:23] | you hear about this kind of thing happening | 你老听见这类事情发生 |
[21:25] | and you know it does, | 你也知道这类事确实会发生 |
[21:27] | but you always think it happens to other people, | 可你一直觉得这类事只会发生在别人身上 |
[21:30] | not the people that you love. | 而不会发生在你所爱的人身上 |
[21:31] | And I do love you, Esther. | 而我确实爱你 埃斯特 |
[21:33] | I know that, Louis. | 我知道 路易 |
[21:38] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:41] | It’s funny; it seems like you hear about this kind of thing now. | 挺好笑的 就仿佛你现在才听说这类事 |
[21:44] | But back then, you didn’t. | 而那时候却好像没听说过一样 |
[21:47] | And you wondered, was it your fault? | 而你会想 是不是自己的问题 |
[21:49] | Was it something you did or said? | 是不是因为你的言语或者行为 |
[21:52] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[21:54] | I just wished you had told me at the time. | 我真希望你当时就告诉了我 |
[21:56] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我的确应该告诉你 |
[21:58] | – The truth was– – You were feeling ashamed. | -其实我… -你觉得难为情 |
[22:03] | Listen, I didn’t just come here to apologize. | 听着 我不仅仅是来道歉的 |
[22:06] | I know you said to leave this alone, | 我知道你说了 让我别管 |
[22:08] | and I’ll call it off if you want me to, | 如果你想让我收手 我就收手 |
[22:11] | but I went to get us some help. | 但我去找人帮我们了 |
[22:14] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢你 路易 |
[22:21] | You think you can go over my head | 你以为你可以越过我直接找我上级 |
[22:22] | and there won’t be any consequences? | 而不必承担任何后果吗 |
[22:23] | I think you wouldn’t be here | 我想如果你的上司没有 |
[22:24] | if your boss hadn’t put the screws to you | 因为你搞我而给你施压 |
[22:26] | – for coming after me. – You’re right. | -你就不会出现在这了 -你说得对 |
[22:27] | He called me at midnight in my home | 他大半夜打电话到我家 |
[22:30] | and said that if I had nothing to hide, | 他说如果我没什么事要隐瞒的 |
[22:31] | why the hell didn’t I come after you? | 那我为什么不去抓你呢 |
[22:33] | Well, you wanted it? You got it. | 你不是想找事吗 那事来了 |
[22:35] | You are under arrest for conspiring with a federal prosecutor. | 你因为与联邦检察官合谋而被捕了 |
[22:38] | You’re making a mistake, Malik. | 你在犯错 马利克 |
[22:40] | What do you think the judge is gonna say when he finds out | 如果法官发现你逮捕了辩护方的律师 |
[22:41] | you arrested your opposing counsel? | 你觉得他会怎么说 |
[22:43] | He’s gonna say, “Guilty as charged,” | 他会说 “罪名成立” |
[22:45] | because I’m not just gonna disbar you. | 因为我不仅会把你的律师执照吊销 |
[22:46] | I’m putting you away. | 我还会把你关起来 |
[22:48] | I wanna call my lawyer. | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[22:58] | Officer Haskins has butter fingers. | 哈斯金斯警官手脚有点笨 |
[23:00] | I’ll see you down there. | 我们里面见 |
[23:01] | We’ll try to reach out to your lawyer on the way. | 我们会在路上试着和你的律师联系一下 |
[23:13] | You hungry, Harvey? | 你饿吗 哈维 |
[23:15] | After I picked you up, | 在我把你逮了以后 |
[23:16] | I realized that you may not have had breakfast yet. | 我意识到你可能还没吃早饭呢 |
[23:19] | Well, since you’re asking, I’ll have two eggs, a coffee, | 既然你问了 我要两个鸡蛋 一杯咖啡 |
[23:21] | and a side of kiss my ass. | 再来一份去你妈的 |
[23:23] | Swagger, huh? | 够跩的啊 |
[23:25] | But you’re not fooling anyone | 可你骗不了我 |
[23:26] | because I know exactly how screwed you are. | 因为我非常清楚你的麻烦有多大 |
[23:29] | What I know is I asked for my attorney; | 我清楚的是我要求见我的律师了 |
[23:31] | you smashed my phone, | 而你把我的手机给砸了 |
[23:32] | which means I could tell you I killed Kennedy, | 这就意味着 我可以告诉你是我杀了肯尼迪 |
[23:35] | and it wouldn’t be admissible. | 而这都不会被采信 |
[23:36] | Well, if you won’t talk to me, maybe Sean will. | 如果你不交待的话 也许肖恩会说的 |
[23:39] | You know, we picked him up right after you. | 知道吗 抓完你以后我们就去抓了他 |
[23:41] | You can’t do that. He’s already been arrested. | 你没办法抓他 他已经被捕了 |
[23:43] | Not for obstruction, he hasn’t, | 不是因为干涉司法而被捕 |
[23:44] | which is exactly what happened when his boss went to my boss. | 而当他上司去找了我上司时 就是干涉司法了 |
[23:48] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[23:50] | You concocted this little prisoner’s dilemma | 你炮制了这个囚徒困境的小把戏 |
[23:52] | to get us to cave. | 让我们屈服 |
[23:53] | Well, if you think it’s going to break us, | 如果你觉得这招能让我们就范 |
[23:56] | you’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[23:57] | I think Sean Cahill has one chance to save his career, | 我认为肖恩·卡荷尔有机会拯救自己的事业 |
[24:00] | and all he has to do is turn on you. | 他要做的就是对你反戈一击 |
[24:03] | Or you could turn first. | 或者你先反水也行 |
[24:04] | Be my guest. | 随你便 |
[24:07] | In the meantime, | 与此同时呢 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna go and see if Sean feels any different. | 我会去看看肖恩是不是有不同的想法 |
[24:14] | Alex, I need to talk to you. | 亚历克斯 我要和你谈谈 |
[24:16] | Harvey and Sean were supposed to talk strategy this morning, | 哈维和肖恩今早应该来讨论案子策略的 |
[24:19] | but they’re not in his office. | 可他们并不在他办公室 |
[24:20] | You checked the conference room? | 你去会议室看过了吗 |
[24:20] | I did, and after that, reception, | 看了 然后我还问了前台 |
[24:22] | and it turns out neither of them showed up. | 结果他们俩都没来 |
[24:24] | And when I call Harvey, it goes straight to voicemail. | 我给哈维打电话时 直接转到了语音留言 |
[24:26] | Donna, they probably had the meeting over coffee | 唐娜 他们很可能是出去边喝咖啡边开会了 |
[24:28] | and didn’t wanna be disturbed. | 并且他们不想被打扰 |
[24:29] | Alex, I don’t get this feeling very often, | 亚历克斯 我不太会有这样的预感 |
[24:31] | and you don’t know Andy Malik like I do. | 而你不如我了解安迪·马利克 |
[24:33] | I’m telling you something’s wrong. | 我告诉你 出事了 |
[24:37] | All right. Let’s get to it, Sean. | 好吧 我们开始吧 肖恩 |
[24:39] | I know you did this. I know why. | 我知道是你干的 我也知道动机 |
[24:42] | You owed Harvey Specter your career. | 你的事业都拜哈维·斯佩克特所赐 |
[24:43] | – The hell I do. – Oh. | -赐个屁 -是吗 |
[24:45] | You’re gonna tell me that he didn’t take down Eric Woodall, | 你要告诉我他没有拿下埃里克·伍德尔 |
[24:47] | which puts you in your job | 来让你升迁 |
[24:48] | and that’s why he got his buddy out of prison? | 同时也把他朋友从监狱里救出来吗 |
[24:50] | Those things are unrelated. | 这些事情是不相关的 |
[24:51] | That’d be the first time in history | 那将是有史以来第一次 |
[24:52] | that both hands are clean and one didn’t wash the other. | 你俩都干干净净而且不需要狼狈为奸 |
[24:54] | You need to get your facts straight, | 你需要把事实搞清楚 |
[24:55] | because the deal that I made to take down William Sutter… | 因为我签的拿下威廉·萨特的协议… |
[24:57] | Was with Mike Ross, not me. | 对象是迈克·罗斯 不是我 |
[24:59] | Then why did you pursue Sutter as a client? | 那你为什么要找萨特作为客户 |
[25:01] | His son-in-law, Kevin Miller, got Mike Ross out of a jam. | 他的女婿凯文·米勒让迈克·罗斯摆脱了困境 |
[25:04] | I owed him one. | 我欠他个人情 |
[25:05] | And Kevin Miller says that’s a lie. | 凯文·米勒说那是个谎言 |
[25:07] | And that’s the coerced testimony of a convicted felon. | 那是一个重刑犯被强迫的证词 |
[25:10] | You think that’s all I got? | 你以为手里只有这些吗 |
[25:12] | Phone records. | 电话记录 |
[25:14] | Two dozen conversations | 你和肖恩在那段时间 |
[25:15] | between you and Sean during that time. | 通过二十几次电话 |
[25:17] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[25:18] | Frank Gallo was in there. | 弗兰克·加洛在里面 |
[25:20] | He was a danger to Mike Ross, | 他对迈克·罗斯是个威胁 |
[25:21] | so I called Sean. | 所以我打电话给肖恩 |
[25:22] | Bullshit. You want to get an inmate moved, | 胡说 你想让犯人换地方 |
[25:24] | you talk to the warden, not an SEC prosecutor. | 你该找狱长 而不是证监会的检察官 |
[25:26] | Mike’s life was threatened. | 迈克的生命受到威胁 |
[25:28] | I was talking to anyone who’d listen. | 任何一个相信我话的人我都会找 |
[25:29] | Bullshit again. Mike Ross was in danger. | 还在胡说 迈克·罗斯确实有危险 |
[25:32] | You couldn’t get Gallo moved. | 你不能让加洛换地方 |
[25:33] | So you had to get Mike out of there, and that’s when | 所以你得把迈克弄出去 |
[25:34] | you went to your buddy Sean and made a deal, | 所以你去找你的朋友肖恩做了个交易 |
[25:36] | which he took because he owed you. | 他愿意是因为他欠你人情 |
[25:37] | – I didn’t fuck a deal. – Yes, you did! | -我没有做交易 -是的 你做了 |
[25:39] | I know the whole story. | 我知道整个故事 |
[25:40] | I can tell it, I can prove it, and a jury’s gonna believe it. | 我能讲出来 我可以证明 陪审团会相信 |
[25:43] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[25:45] | which one of you two is gonna figure that out first? | 你们两个谁会先搞清楚状况 |
[25:49] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[25:50] | Look at his track record. | 看看他的记录 |
[25:52] | Mike Ross went to prison for him. | 迈克·罗斯为他进了监狱 |
[25:53] | Jessica Pearson lost her license for him. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊为他被取消律师资格 |
[25:55] | He manipulates people! | 他最会操纵人心 |
[25:57] | I didn’t manipulate anyone. | 我没有操纵任何人 |
[25:58] | You manipulated the law! | 你操纵了法律 |
[26:00] | You crossed the line at every turn! | 你每次都会越界 |
[26:02] | You think the rules don’t apply to you. | 你认为规则管不了你 |
[26:03] | – I’m good with who I am. – That’s the fucking problem. | -我觉得自己没问题 -这就是问题所在 |
[26:07] | You pursued a client with the sole purpose | 你签订客户的唯一目的 |
[26:10] | of putting him away. | 就是把他送进监狱 |
[26:12] | You did it, you know it, and you don’t even care. | 你做到了 你也知道 但你完全不在乎 |
[26:18] | Sean, | 肖恩 |
[26:19] | do you know what happens to prosecutors who go to prison? | 你知道那些进了监狱的检察官会怎么样吗 |
[26:23] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[26:26] | Now you won’t go to trial. You won’t lose your job. | 你不需要接受审判 你不会丢掉你的工作 |
[26:29] | All you have to do is admit the truth | 你只要坦白真相 |
[26:32] | and this will all be over. | 这一切就结束了 |
[26:34] | It is over, Malik. | 是结束了 马利克 |
[26:35] | My clients are done answering questions. | 我的客户已经回答完了问题 |
[26:37] | Yeah, well, I’m done asking. | 好吧 我也已经问完了 |
[26:39] | Oh, and you don’t have clients, Mr. Williams. | 你没有客户们了 威廉姆斯先生 |
[26:41] | – You just have him. – What the hell does that mean? | -你只有他了 -你什么意思 |
[26:42] | It means Sean Cahill asked for new representation. | 意思是肖恩·卡荷尔要求换个律师 |
[26:45] | – Who? – Faye Richardson. | -是谁 -法耶·理查德森 |
[26:48] | She advised her client to take my deal, and he agreed. | 她建议她的客户接受我的交易 他同意了 |
[27:08] | First Harvey, then Louis. | 先是哈维 然后是路易 |
[27:11] | I’m seeing you people more than I did | 我和你们这些人见面比以前 |
[27:12] | when I was at the firm. | 在律所的时候都多 |
[27:13] | Speaking of the firm, | 说起律所 |
[27:14] | I know Louis came to you for help with Esther. | 我知道路易来找你帮助埃斯特 |
[27:17] | Whatever you’re doing, I want in. | 不管你在做什么 我都想加入 |
[27:19] | Katrina, don’t take this the wrong way, | 卡特里娜 别误会 |
[27:21] | but go back to work. | 但你还是回去工作吧 |
[27:23] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[27:24] | Then don’t, but the reason he came to me | 那就别去工作 但他来找我的原因 |
[27:25] | is because I am doing things you can’t. | 是因为我在做你做不到的事 |
[27:28] | Samantha, I was a prosecutor for six years | 萨曼莎 在我去律所之前 |
[27:30] | before I got to the firm. | 我当了六年检察官 |
[27:32] | One day, a woman came in, | 一天 一个女人进来 |
[27:33] | said she’d been assaulted by her boss. | 说她被老板侵犯了 |
[27:35] | Let me guess: nobody believed her. | 让我猜猜 没人相信她 |
[27:37] | No. Everyone believed her. | 不 每个人都相信她 |
[27:40] | I threw everything I had at this guy. | 我倾尽全力对付这个男人 |
[27:42] | I put her on the stand, she told her story, | 我让她出庭 她讲了她的故事 |
[27:46] | and then I had to watch as 12 jurors | 然后我不得不看着12个陪审员 |
[27:49] | exonerated that bastard. | 让他脱罪 |
[27:51] | So if you’re going after this guy, | 所以如果你要对付这家伙 |
[27:54] | you’re not doing it without me. | 我一定要参与 |
[28:00] | Harvey, before you say anything– | 哈维 在你说话之前… |
[28:03] | fuck you and the horse you rode in on! | 滚你妈的 |
[28:05] | Oh, you son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[28:07] | He had us. We were gonna lose. | 他抓住我们的把柄了 我们会输的 |
[28:09] | We were both gonna go to prison, and I cut us a deal | 我们都要进监狱 我跟他做了个交易 |
[28:11] | so neither of us would have to. | 我们都不用进去了 |
[28:12] | What do you want, Sean? | 你想要什么 肖恩 |
[28:14] | Do you want me to throw you a ticker-tape parade? | 你想让我给你举办一场游行吗 |
[28:15] | I don’t give a shit what you throw me. | 随便你怎么说 |
[28:17] | You did what he said. | 他说的那些事 你确实做了 |
[28:18] | You went after a guy, made him trust you, | 你签下一个人 让他信任你 |
[28:20] | and you threw him in prison for the rest of his life | 然后你把他关在监狱里一辈子 |
[28:21] | and you didn’t lose a minute’s sleep over it. | 你一点都不在乎 |
[28:23] | Yeah, he threw that at me too. | 是的 这些话他也对我说了 |
[28:25] | I’m just a piece of shit who only cares about himself. | 我是个只关心自己的混蛋 |
[28:28] | And yeah, I colluded. | 是的 我串通了 |
[28:30] | But I did it to get a man who never hurt a soul | 但我这样做是为了让一个无辜的人 |
[28:33] | away from a convicted murderer who was gonna kill him. | 远离一个要杀他的杀人犯 |
[28:36] | – That doesn’t change the– – No, let me tell you something else. | -这不会改变 -不 让我告诉你些事 |
[28:38] | My whole life, I’ve done what I think was right, | 我一生都在做我认为对的事 |
[28:40] | but there’s always someone somewhere who hates me for it | 但总有人因为这个恨我 |
[28:43] | because they think I’m breaking the rules. | 因为他们认为我违反了规则 |
[28:45] | Well, rules aren’t right or wrong. | 规则不是对与错 |
[28:49] | Every line I’ve ever crossed, I’d do it again | 每条我越过的底线 我都会再越一次 |
[28:52] | because I am fine with what’s in my soul. | 因为我觉得自己是对的 |
[28:57] | Look, Harvey, I didn’t say you were the bad guy. | 听着 哈维 我没说你是坏人 |
[28:59] | I just said he had us. | 我只是说他抓住我们的把柄了 |
[29:01] | Well, you know what, Sean? Now he only has me. | 好吧 肖恩 他现在只需要对付我了 |
[29:10] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这样 |
[29:12] | How could you betray Harvey like that? | 你怎么能这样背叛哈维 |
[29:14] | – I didn’t betray anyone. – Bullshit! | -我没有背叛任何人 -胡扯 |
[29:16] | You went to Sean and you helped him cut a deal | 你去找了肖恩 帮他达成了 |
[29:18] | to get Harvey disbarred. | 让哈维被吊销律师执照的交易 |
[29:19] | He decided to take a deal, Donna, | 唐娜 是他决定要做交易的 |
[29:21] | and when he did, Andrew Malik recommended me | 然后安德鲁·马利克才向他推荐了我 |
[29:23] | because Sean had a right to an attorney | 因为肖恩有权利拥有一个 |
[29:25] | who was looking out for his best interests. | 能够最大限度地维护他利益的律师 |
[29:28] | That right there. That’s what you do. | 就是这个 这就是你的意图 |
[29:30] | You hide behind morality | 你打着道德的幌子 |
[29:32] | when the truth is you just can’t stand Harvey. | 事实却是你容不下哈维 |
[29:35] | I don’t hate Harvey. | 我不讨厌哈维 |
[29:36] | In fact, I believe, in his heart, | 事实上 我相信 在他心底 |
[29:37] | he thinks he’s a good man. | 他认为自己是个好人 |
[29:39] | That’s why he won’t change | 因此他不会改变 |
[29:40] | and why he’s a cancer to this firm. | 也因此 他成了这家律所的毒瘤 |
[29:42] | You call him a cancer? | 你说他是毒瘤 |
[29:44] | Well, unlike you, Faye, people love him. | 他和你不一样 法耶 大家都喜欢他 |
[29:46] | Which makes the problem worse | 这就让问题更糟糕了 |
[29:48] | because you all follow him anywhere. | 因为你们都盲目地追随着他 |
[29:50] | And if you think, you’ll always be able | 如果你以为 你能一直让他 |
[29:52] | to make him do what’s right, | 做正确的事情 |
[29:54] | you’re kidding yourself. | 那你就是自欺欺人 |
[29:55] | Well, you know what, Faye? | 你知不知道 法耶 |
[29:56] | It was his moral code that kept him from turning you over | 他有这个机会 却没有到律师协会告发你 |
[29:59] | to the Bar when he had the chance. | 正是因为他的道德准则 |
[30:01] | So next time you wanna talk shit about who he is, | 所以下次你再想大放厥词 来谈他的人品 |
[30:05] | you think about that. | 你先想想这事 |
[30:13] | Six women over ten years. | 十年 六位女性 |
[30:15] | The problem is none of them are willing to talk. | 问题是没有一个人愿意站出来 |
[30:17] | I can see why. | 我能理解 |
[30:18] | Violating those NDAs is a one-way ticket to bankruptcy. | 违反保密协议的唯一下场就是破产 |
[30:21] | Only in civil court. | 只限于民事法庭 |
[30:22] | The NDAs don’t apply if it’s criminal. | 如果是刑事案件 保密协议就不适用了 |
[30:23] | Then they’d have to take the stand, | 那她们就得出庭作证 |
[30:25] | and if Esther won’t do it, why would they? | 如果埃斯特都不出庭 她们怎么会愿意 |
[30:27] | They won’t. Damn it. | 她们不会愿意 该死的 |
[30:30] | All we need is one. | 我们只要有一个证人就够了 |
[30:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[30:36] | What if we’re looking at this the wrong way? | 如果我们找的方向错了呢 |
[30:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:39] | We can’t ask any of these women | 我们没法要求那些女性 |
[30:40] | to risk their life savings to come forward, | 冒着失去毕生积蓄的风险站出来 |
[30:42] | but the people who arranged those NDAs | 但那些负责安排保密协议的人 |
[30:45] | are a different story. | 就是另一回事了 |
[30:47] | They already risked their life savings | 因为他们参与了掩盖事件 |
[30:48] | because they took part in a cover-up. | 本就已经赌上了毕生积蓄 |
[30:50] | Katrina, they’re Paul’s lawyers. | 卡特里娜 他们是保罗的律师 |
[30:51] | They have attorney-client privilege. | 他们有律师及客户保密协议 |
[30:53] | That’s the thing, Samantha. | 关键就在这里 萨曼莎 |
[30:54] | Their client isn’t Paul Richmond. | 他们的客户不是保罗·里士满 |
[30:56] | It’s the company. | 而是公司 |
[30:57] | And if they took action which gives their company exposure… | 如果他们采取的行动给公司带来损害 |
[31:01] | They have liability too. | 他们也有责任 |
[31:02] | It’s a stretch. | 这个很难办 |
[31:04] | Whoever it is won’t just cave. | 无论是谁都不会轻易屈从 |
[31:06] | Unless there’s more than one, in which case… | 除非不止一个人 在这种情况下 |
[31:08] | We pit one against the other. | 我们让他们内斗 |
[31:22] | Ms. Bennett, you said you wanted to talk about a business opportunity? | 班尼特女士 你说你想跟我讨论一个生意机会 |
[31:26] | That’s right. I’m offering you a chance | 没错 我来给你一个机会 |
[31:28] | to cut ties with Paul Richmond before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 跟保罗·里士满划清界限 |
[31:31] | Why would I cut ties with Paul? | 我为什么要跟保罗划清界限 |
[31:32] | You know why. | 你心里清楚 |
[31:33] | Because you were party to buying the silence | 因为你参与了一件事 用钱收买他侵犯过的女性 |
[31:35] | of the women he assaulted. | 让她们保持沉默 |
[31:36] | If Paul Richmond assaulted anyone, I never heard about it. | 我从没听说过保罗·里士满侵犯了谁 |
[31:39] | You never heard of Maya Perez or Janet Tundermann | 你没听说过玛雅·佩雷兹或者珍妮特·通德曼 |
[31:41] | or any of these other women? | 或者其他哪位女性吗 |
[31:43] | I deal with hundreds of employees, Ms. Wheeler. | 惠勒女士 我经手的雇员成百上千 |
[31:44] | I don’t remember every one. | 我不会每个人都记得 |
[31:45] | Then let me jog your memory. | 那我来帮你回忆一下 |
[31:47] | You cut them bonus checks | 你发给她们的奖金支票 |
[31:48] | worth ten times what they were earning. | 是她们原本收入的十倍 |
[31:51] | Not only that, every single one of those deals | 此外 每一笔交易 |
[31:54] | came with strings attached, and we know what they are: | 都有附带条件 我们都知道那是什么 |
[31:57] | Ndas. | 保密协议 |
[31:58] | Because those payouts weren’t released | 因为只有真相被埋藏好了 |
[31:59] | until the truth was buried, | 补偿金才会发放 |
[32:00] | and you’re one of the people holding the shovel. | 而你就是其中一个拿铲子的人 |
[32:02] | This conversation is over. | 我们的谈话到此结束 |
[32:04] | Maybe it is. | 也许吧 |
[32:04] | But you might want to check your contract. | 但你可以查看一下你的合同 |
[32:07] | It says you work for the company, not Paul. | 上面说你是为公司工作 而不是保罗 |
[32:10] | Which means any arrangements you made | 也就是说 你所做的任何事 |
[32:11] | against Mayfield’s interests are not protected | 如果损害了梅菲尔德公司的利益 |
[32:14] | by attorney-client privilege. | 将不受律师及客户保密协议保护 |
[32:16] | So the question is, who’s going to talk first? | 所以问题就是 谁先开口 |
[32:25] | Were you gonna tell me about Cahill | 你准备把卡荷尔的事告诉我吗 |
[32:28] | or was I supposed to read about it in the “Journal”? | 还是我得通过《华尔街日报》来了解 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry, Donna, | 对不起 唐娜 |
[32:31] | I didn’t have it in me to tell you. | 我没那个心情 |
[32:32] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[32:34] | You were loyal to Sean, | 你对肖恩很忠诚 |
[32:37] | and it was a gut punch. | 而这件事就像一记重击 |
[32:38] | And now Malik’s finally gonna get what he wants. | 现在马利克终于得偿所愿了 |
[32:40] | Cahill and Faye are taking that plea deal, | 卡荷尔和法耶准备接受那份认罪协议 |
[32:43] | and I’m gonna lose my license. | 而我就要被吊销执照了 |
[32:44] | And the Harvey I know wouldn’t give up | 而我认识的哈维在他们把他拖出去之前 |
[32:46] | until they yanked him out of here. | 都不会放弃 |
[32:48] | And that’s gonna happen tomorrow | 这种场景明天就会出现了 |
[32:49] | because as soon as Cahill signs that thing, | 因为只要卡荷尔一签那玩意 |
[32:52] | Malik’s got me. | 马利克就能扳倒我了 |
[32:53] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不能 |
[32:54] | And if I’m right, he’s not going to. | 而且如果我猜得对 他也不会这样做 |
[32:57] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[32:57] | After I bailed Harvey out, | 在把哈维保释出来之后 |
[32:58] | I pulled the arrest warrant. | 我去撤销逮捕令 |
[33:00] | Turns out, the time on it was 9:00 p.m., | 结果上面写的时间是晚上九点 |
[33:02] | two hours before Cahill’s boss went to Malik’s. | 比卡荷尔的上司去见马利克的上司早两个小时 |
[33:04] | And exactly one hour after I saw Forstman. | 而且正好是在我见傅滋曼的一个小时之后 |
[33:06] | Shit, he didn’t arrest me | 操 他抓我不是因为 |
[33:08] | because Cahill went over his head. | 卡荷尔去找了他的上司 |
[33:09] | He did it because he knew | 他这么做是因为他知道 |
[33:11] | I was getting close to something. | 我就要有什么重大发现了 |
[33:12] | Which leads me to this. Sutter’s autopsy. | 那就说到这个了 萨特的验尸报告 |
[33:15] | He didn’t know he was dying. | 他并不知道自己快死了 |
[33:16] | He died of a heart attack on the spot. | 他死于心脏病突发 |
[33:17] | Which means Forstman wasn’t telling the truth. | 那就是说傅滋曼没说实话 |
[33:19] | But he was telling the truth. | 但他确实说了实话啊 |
[33:21] | He had to have gotten the story from Sutter. | 这事只能是他从萨特那知道的 |
[33:23] | Otherwise, how did he know? | 否则的话 他是怎么知道的 |
[33:25] | See, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[33:26] | He wasn’t lying about what Sutter told him. | 关于萨特告诉他的事 他说的是实话 |
[33:29] | He was lying about when. | 他撒谎的是时间点 |
[33:30] | Malik’s whole case hinges on Forstman’s testimony. | 马利克的这个案子完全建立在傅滋曼的证词上 |
[33:34] | And in order for it to be admissible, | 为了让证词可以被采信 |
[33:36] | it had to be a deathbed confession. | 它必须是临终前的忏悔 |
[33:38] | And you can’t give a deathbed confession without a deathbed. | 而你必须得在临终时 才能做临终忏悔 |
[33:40] | Which means Sutter must’ve told Forstman, | 那就是说萨特一定是告诉了傅滋曼 |
[33:43] | but Forstman didn’t put it together about Cahill | 但傅滋曼最终把它弄成针对卡荷尔的东西时 |
[33:45] | until it was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[33:46] | So this means you’re off the hook. | 那这就意味着你没事了 |
[33:48] | We’ve got proof. | 我们有证据 |
[33:49] | Maybe, but I don’t just want proof that Forstman was lying. | 也许吧 但我要的不仅仅是傅滋曼撒谎的证据 |
[33:54] | I want proof that Malik knew. | 我还要马利克知情的证据 |
[33:55] | How are we gonna get that? | 我们怎么才能拿到 |
[33:57] | By giving Sean Cahill a chance to make things right. | 通过给肖恩·卡荷尔一个机会让他做件对的事 |
[34:05] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[34:06] | I hope you don’t mind. Sheila let me in. | 希望你不介意 是希拉让我进来的 |
[34:09] | No, of course not. What do you got? | 当然不介意了 有什么事 |
[34:10] | Good news and bad news, Louis. | 喜忧参半 路易 |
[34:12] | We have a road map to every time Paul has done this before | 我们有一个路线图 把保罗每次干这勾当 |
[34:15] | and the settlements he’s paid. | 以及他支付的赔偿金都记录下来了 |
[34:17] | The thing is, we still don’t have a plaintiff. | 问题是 我们还是没有原告 |
[34:20] | And without a plaintiff, the best I can do is bluff. | 而没有原告 我最多只能吓唬他一下 |
[34:23] | That’s what I’m here to say. | 我来就是说这个的 |
[34:24] | You’ll have to convince your sister to come forward. | 你必须说服你妹妹站出来 |
[34:26] | No. Samantha, I can’t. | 不行 萨曼莎 我做不到 |
[34:28] | She doesn’t want to do it, and I can’t ask her again. | 她不想做 我也不能再去要求她了 |
[34:32] | Then I think I know who can. | 那我觉得我知道谁能去 |
[34:43] | Katrina? | 卡特里娜 |
[34:43] | I got your message. I came as soon as I could. | 我收到你的信息了 我尽快赶了过来 |
[34:46] | Esther, please sit. | 埃斯特 请坐吧 |
[34:48] | I know we’ve only met once or twice, | 我知道我们只见过一两次 |
[34:50] | but I’m going to have to be direct | 但我不准备和你兜圈子 |
[34:52] | because we don’t have much time. | 因为我们的时间不多了 |
[34:53] | We were able to find a substantial amount | 我们收集到了保罗职业生涯中 |
[34:56] | of evidence against Paul throughout his career. | 针对他罪行的大量证据 |
[34:59] | But? | 但是 |
[35:00] | But without someone willing to come forward, | 但如果没有人愿意站出来 |
[35:03] | you’re going to lose your company | 你就会失去你的公司 |
[35:05] | and he’s going to keep doing this. | 而他则会继续为所欲为 |
[35:08] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[35:09] | Before you say anything, I want you to know two things. | 在你表态之前 我想告诉你两件事 |
[35:12] | I once took up this fight for someone in your situation. | 我曾经为和你有类似遭遇的人打过官司 |
[35:17] | And we lost. | 而我们没打赢 |
[35:18] | I called her today, | 我今天给她打了电话 |
[35:19] | asked if she regretted coming forward, | 问她是否后悔当初站出来 |
[35:22] | and she said that, while living with that verdict was hard, | 她说 接受那样的判决固然痛苦 |
[35:27] | not having said anything would have been harder. | 但保持沉默会让她痛不欲生 |
[35:33] | And the other thing? | 还有呢 |
[35:34] | That case was nine years ago, | 那个案子是九年前了 |
[35:36] | and Esther, times have changed. | 埃斯特 时代不同了 |
[35:40] | I’m not so sure they have. | 我可不那么确定 |
[35:44] | Obviously, this is your decision. | 当然 决定权在你 |
[35:46] | But, as I said, we don’t have much time. | 但如我所说 我们的时间不多了 |
[35:56] | What the hell is this? Where’s Faye? | 什么情况 法耶呢 |
[35:58] | Faye’s not coming | 法耶不会来了 |
[36:00] | ’cause Sean is not signing your deal. | 因为肖恩不会签字接受你的条件 |
[36:01] | Well, then, I guess we’re going to court. | 那样的话 我想我们就法庭上见了 |
[36:03] | No, Malik. You’re going to court | 不 马利克 是你要上法庭 |
[36:04] | because we didn’t conspire with a convicted felon, | 因为和服刑的罪犯串通的不是我们 |
[36:07] | You did. | 而是你 |
[36:08] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:09] | He’s talking about the fact that Charles Forstman | 他说的是查尔斯·傅滋曼对于 |
[36:11] | lied about the timing of Sutter’s confession. | 萨特悔过的时间撒了谎的事实 |
[36:14] | And you’re the one who told him to do it. | 而正是你让他这样做的 |
[36:15] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直没法相信 |
[36:17] | You can’t see what happening here? | 你难道看不出这是什么情况吗 |
[36:18] | He’s spinning you. That’s what he does. | 他在操纵你呢 他一贯这样 |
[36:19] | You call this spin, Andy? I call it evidence. | 你把这叫操纵 安迪 我叫它证据 |
[36:23] | You pulled my records, I pulled yours. | 你去查我的记录 我也去查了你的 |
[36:25] | All your contacts with Charles Forstman. | 所有你和查尔斯·傅滋曼联系的记录 |
[36:27] | Every single one, | 每一次的 |
[36:28] | including the phone call he made to you | 包括我见完他五分钟以后 |
[36:30] | five minutes after I left him, | 他给你打的电话 |
[36:32] | warning you we were getting close. | 警告你我们快有重大发现了 |
[36:34] | Not to mention the deal that you cut with him | 还不用说你和他在萨特死后三个月 |
[36:35] | three months after Sutter died. | 达成的条件 |
[36:37] | And there is no record of any contact | 而在萨特死之前 并没有 |
[36:39] | between you and Charles Forstman before that. | 你和查尔斯·傅滋曼之间任何联系的记录 |
[36:42] | You think you can intimidate me into dropping this? | 你以为你能把我吓倒 放弃这个案子吗 |
[36:44] | No, Andy, I don’t. And we’re not intimidating. | 不 安迪 我们不是要吓唬你 |
[36:47] | We’re arresting. | 我们要逮捕你 |
[36:48] | You’re hereby charged with fabricating evidence in a criminal case. | 在此你被控在一桩刑事案中伪造证据 |
[36:52] | The hell I am! | 我才没有 |
[36:52] | I’m the goddamn state’s attorney! | 我是他妈的州检察官 |
[36:54] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[36:56] | See, Donna told you this would happen, | 唐娜告诉过你会是这样的结果 |
[36:58] | and now it is. | 现在结果来了 |
[37:00] | Remember what you said about prosecutors who go to prison, Andy? | 还记得你说的检察官去坐牢会怎样吗 安迪 |
[37:02] | Well, you’re about to find out. | 这就要轮到你去体会一下了 |
[37:04] | You’re not going to get away with this. | 你们别想就这么脱身 |
[37:05] | We just did. | 我们已经脱身了 |
[37:08] | That was close. | 真够悬的 |
[37:10] | I guess it’s a good thing we stuck together till the end. | 我想我们俩一直并肩坚持到最后还挺好的 |
[37:13] | Sean, I understand why you did what you did. | 肖恩 我理解你为何那么做 |
[37:16] | You do? | 是吗 |
[37:17] | I’m always saying loyalty is a two-way street. | 我一直说忠诚是相互的 |
[37:19] | If I can’t see that you were trying to do the best | 如果我看不出 你的行为 |
[37:22] | for both of us, then I’m an asshole. | 是为了我们两个好 那我就是个混蛋 |
[37:25] | You said it, not me. | 那可是你说的 我没说 |
[37:27] | Bet you know what I’m gonna say now, huh? | 你知道我现在要说什么吧 |
[37:28] | Something about you never wanting to see my face again? | 你再也不想见到我了 |
[37:30] | Something like that. Wanna grab a beer? | 差不多吧 想喝杯啤酒吗 |
[37:33] | Let me take a rain check. | 改天吧 |
[37:34] | I’ve got a little errand to run. | 我有点事要办 |
[37:36] | Go get him, Harvey. | 搞定他 哈维 |
[37:42] | I assume you’re here to sign the deal on behalf of your client? | 我猜你是代表你的客户来签协议的 |
[37:45] | I’m here to end this thing. | 我是来了结这事的 |
[37:47] | And what are you going to accuse me of this time? | 你这次又要控告我什么 |
[37:51] | Hmm? Robbing Fort Knox? | 抢劫诺克斯堡吗[军事重地] |
[37:52] | Here’s the thing, Paul. | 是这样 保罗 |
[37:54] | We went to two of your people, | 我们去找了两个你们的人 |
[37:55] | gave them the choice between saving your ass or saving themselves. | 让他们在救你和自救之间做出选择 |
[37:59] | Take a guess whose ass they didn’t save. | 猜猜他们没救谁 |
[38:04] | Every NDA, every dirty deal, | 每一个保密协议 每一笔肮脏的交易 |
[38:06] | every single cover-up. | 每一个掩盖的事实 |
[38:07] | This is nothing but, uh, proof that these women | 这个只能证明这些女人 |
[38:09] | signed confidentiality agreements. | 签署了保密协议 |
[38:13] | Doesn’t mean what they’re saying is true. | 并不意味着她们说的是真的 |
[38:14] | We’ll see what your board has to say about that. | 我们来看看你的董事会对此有何说法 |
[38:16] | I don’t think the board’s gonna say anything. | 我想董事会什么都不会说 |
[38:18] | You know why they won’t? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:19] | ‘Cause Esther won’t come forward. | 因为埃斯特不会站出来 |
[38:21] | No one comes forward; you got nothing. | 没有人站出来 你就束手无策 |
[38:24] | No, Paul. | 不 保罗 |
[38:26] | He has everything. | 他不会束手无策 |
[38:31] | You know why I wasn’t gonna come forward? | 你知道我为什么不站出来吗 |
[38:34] | Because I didn’t think people would believe me. | 因为我不认为人们会相信我 |
[38:38] | But when I tell my story, | 但当我讲述我的故事时 |
[38:41] | you can bet your ass | 你就瞧好吧 |
[38:42] | I am gonna make them believe me. | 我要让他们相信我 |
[38:45] | Even if they do, | 即使他们相信你了 |
[38:46] | it’s long past the statute of limitations. | 也早已过了时效 |
[38:48] | Not to sue your ass, it isn’t. | 起诉你的时效可没过 |
[38:50] | Which is why you’re gonna resign. | 所以你才要辞职 |
[38:51] | And if you don’t, I am gonna tell the world | 如果你不辞职 我就会告诉全世界 |
[38:54] | how, when I was 28 years old, | 你是怎样在我28岁的时候 |
[38:56] | you lured me to your room, put your hands all over me, | 引诱我到你的房间 摸遍我全身 |
[39:01] | and when I resisted, you overpowered me. | 当我反抗的时候 你压倒了我 |
[39:03] | And when I finally got away, | 当我终于挣脱了 |
[39:05] | you told me if I ever said a word, | 你告诉我如果我把这事说出去一个字 |
[39:08] | that I would never work again. | 我就再也不会有工作了 |
[39:10] | And when she’s done, they’re not gonna throw you in prison, | 等她作完证 他们不会把你关进监狱 |
[39:12] | but they’re gonna take away every penny you have. | 但他们会拿走你所有的钱 |
[39:15] | Sign! | 签吧 |
[39:26] | Now get the fuck out of here before we change our minds. | 在我们改变主意之前赶紧滚出去 |
[39:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:38] | I–I am. | 我…还好 |
[39:39] | I didn’t know you were gonna show up. | 我没想到你会出现 |
[39:41] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[39:44] | Oh, I couldn’t have done that without you. | 没有你我是做不到的 |
[40:01] | If you’re here to up your offer, | 如果你是来提高报价的 |
[40:03] | save yourself the trouble. | 不必麻烦了 |
[40:05] | I’m not cutting a deal with Sean Cahill. | 我不会和肖恩·卡荷尔做交易的 |
[40:07] | I’m not here for that, Charles. | 我不是来说这个的 查尔斯 |
[40:09] | I’m here to tell you that we know you lied, | 我是来告诉你我们知道你撒谎了 |
[40:12] | and we know Malik was in on it. | 而且我们知道马利克也参与了 |
[40:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:15] | Then ask him, because my guess is | 那你问他吧 因为我猜 |
[40:17] | he’ll be joining you here in six months. | 六个月后他会和你一起在这里 |
[40:21] | I’ll be out in two years. | 我两年后就出去了 |
[40:23] | We’ll see what happens then. | 我们到时候看看会发生什么 |
[40:25] | There isn’t going to be a then. | 不会有那么一天的 |
[40:26] | You perjured yourself… | 你做了伪证… |
[40:28] | which means your time here isn’t going down. It’s going up. | 这意味着你在这里的时间不减反增 |
[40:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:33] | The guy who decides how much | 决定增加多少的人 |
[40:35] | is Sean Cahill. | 是肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[40:39] | I’m sure he’ll take it real easy on you. | 我相信他会对你手下留情的 |
[40:52] | Hey. How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[40:54] | Well, we didn’t convict him, | 我们没有给他定罪 |
[40:55] | but short of that, it went as well as possible. | 但除此之外 一切进展顺利 |
[40:57] | Ah, that’s great, Louis. | 太好了 路易 |
[40:59] | It feels weird to say that I’m happy | 在这种情况下说我很高兴 |
[41:01] | in a situation like this. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[41:03] | But I am. | 但我很高兴 |
[41:04] | I’ll call Esther tomorrow. | 我明天给埃斯特打电话 |
[41:05] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[41:07] | – Hey, are you okay? – I am. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[41:09] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[41:12] | Sheila, I’ve been thinking about family– | 希拉 我一直在想家庭… |
[41:17] | how important it is to me, how important it is to you. | 对你我来说 有多重要 |
[41:20] | What’s going on, Louis? | 怎么了 路易 |
[41:21] | Well, I know you’re far along, | 我知道孩子快要出生了 |
[41:23] | and I know it may not be how we would have planned it, | 我也知道这可能不是我们计划的那样 |
[41:24] | but… | 但是… |
[41:27] | I want to get married before we have the baby. | 我想在我们孩子出生前结婚 |
[41:30] | Are you serious? Louis, I look like a house. | 你是认真的吗 路易 我看起来像幢房子 |
[41:33] | I do not care what you look like. | 我不在乎你什么样子 |
[41:35] | I want us to be a family. | 我要我们成为一家人 |
[41:38] | And I never gave you a ring. | 我从没有给过你戒指 |
[41:41] | And I know we’re already engaged. | 我知道我们已经订婚了 |
[41:43] | Sheila… | 希拉… |
[41:51] | Will you marry me before you give birth to our child? | 在我们的孩子出生前 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:55] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我愿意 |
[42:11] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[42:12] | You should have seen the look on Forstman’s face. | 你真该看看傅滋曼的表情 |
[42:14] | In fact, I don’t know which was better– | 事实上 我都不知道哪个更好… |
[42:16] | his or Malik’s. | 他的还是马利克的 |
[42:18] | Harvey, I need to tell you something. | 哈维 我要告诉你一件事 |
[42:19] | What is it, Donna? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 唐娜 发生了什么事 |
[42:22] | You mother had a heart attack. | 你妈妈心脏病发作了 |
[42:26] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |