时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:09] | 24 years ago my planet, Krypton, | 二十四年前 我的星球 氪星 |
[00:12] | was in serious peril. | 陷入了严重危机 |
[00:14] | My cousin, Kal-El, | 我的堂弟卡·艾尔 |
[00:15] | was sent to a planet called Earth | 被送往地球 |
[00:17] | for his own safety and protection. | 以保护其安全 |
[00:21] | You may know his story. | 你们可能知道他的故事 |
[00:31] | The story you don’t know is that I was sent to protect him. | 你们不知道的是 我被派去保护他 |
[00:41] | Your pod’s coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El’s. | 你分离舱的坐标跟卡·艾尔的互锁在一起 |
[00:43] | – You will follow him to Earth. – I’m not afraid, Father. | -你会随他前往地球 -我不害怕 父亲 |
[00:48] | The trip is long but you’ll sleep most of the way | 虽说旅途漫长 但大部分路程你都会在睡觉 |
[00:50] | and we’ll be with you in your dreams. | 我们会在梦乡中陪伴你 |
[00:52] | You’ll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El. | 你要前往地球 照顾你的堂弟卡·艾尔 |
[00:55] | Because of the Earth’s yellow sun, | 由于地球的黄太阳 |
[00:57] | you’ll have great powers on this planet. | 你在那颗星球上将拥有伟大的能力 |
[00:59] | You will do extraordinary things. | 你会做出超凡之事 |
[01:02] | I won’t fail Kal-El or you. | 我不会辜负卡·艾尔和你们 |
[01:07] | I love you, Kara. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[01:10] | You must go, now. | 你现在必须出发了 |
[01:22] | Go! | 去吧 |
[01:36] | Things didn’t exactly go according to my mother’s plan. | 事情并未完全按照我母亲的计划进行 |
[01:46] | Krypton’s destruction sent a shock wave | 氪星毁灭时发出的冲击波 |
[01:49] | that knocked my pod off course and into the Phantom Zone. | 使我的分离舱偏离路线 进入幻影区 |
[01:53] | A region in space where time doesn’t pass. | 在太空中的这一区域 时间不会流逝 |
[01:57] | I slept there for 24 years… | 我在那里沉睡了二十四年 |
[02:00] | until somehow I got here. | 直到我莫名其妙地来到了这里 |
[02:04] | When I arrived, I was still a 13-year-old girl. | 我到达时 仍然是个十三岁的少女 |
[02:07] | But in that same time my cousin Kal-El had grown up | 但那时 我的堂弟卡·艾尔已经长大成人 |
[02:10] | and revealed himself to your world… | 向你们的世界揭示了自己… |
[02:12] | as Superman. | 超人的身份 |
[02:14] | The most powerful man in the universe. | 全宇宙最强大的人 |
[02:18] | My cousin wanted me to have the same safe… | 我的堂弟希望我像他一样 |
[02:21] | human-type of childhood he did. | 安然无恙地度过人类童年 |
[02:23] | So he placed me with my adoptive family, the Danvers. | 于是他把我交给我了我的收养家庭 丹弗斯一家 |
[02:27] | Scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities. | 他们是曾帮助他理解自己超能力的科学家 |
[02:32] | I know I’m not your mom, sweetheart. | 虽说我不是你的亲生母亲 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | But you’re safe here. | 但你在这里是安全的 |
[02:40] | They had a daughter, Alex. | 他们有个女儿 叫艾丽克斯 |
[02:42] | And despite being born on different planets, | 虽说我们出生在不同的星球 |
[02:44] | we both shared one thing: | 但却有一个共同点 |
[02:46] | we knew our lives would never be the same again. | 我们知道自己的生活从此将大不相同 |
[02:49] | My cousin… he didn’t need my protection. | 我的堂弟 他不需要我的保护 |
[02:54] | I didn’t have a mission anymore. | 我不再肩负使命了 |
[02:57] | But even though I had all the same powers he did… | 但即便我拥有与他相同的能力 |
[03:01] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:03] | I decided the best thing I could do is fit in. | 我认为自己最好还是融入地球生活 |
[03:07] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[03:09] | Earth didn’t need another hero. | 地球不需要另外一位英雄 |
[03:11] | I need two tickets in the Orchestra section for Wicked. | 我要两张《女巫前传》前排座位的票 |
[03:14] | No, not for Ms. Grant, her mother wants to see it. | 不是为格兰特女士订的 她母亲想看 |
[03:17] | Yes, again. Sure, I’ll hold. | 对 还想再看一次 好 我等着 |
[03:21] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[03:22] | I’m calling about the correspondence dinner, | 我打来是为了记者晚宴的事 |
[03:24] | I need to make sure Ms. Grant | 我要确认格兰特女士 |
[03:26] | doesn’t end up next to Bill O’Riley again. | 这次不会再坐在比尔·奥莱利旁边 |
[03:28] | I work at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 我任职于凯特科全球媒体公司 |
[03:31] | An online and print empire built by my boss, Cat Grant. | 一座由我的老板凯特·格兰特打造的在线及印刷帝国 |
[03:35] | The most powerful woman in National City. | 她是纳欣诺市最权重望崇的女人 |
[03:38] | At least… for the next few days. | 至少是在接下来的几天里 |
[03:41] | Did you see this? There was an armored car robbery last night. | 你看到这个了吗 昨晚发生了运钞车抢劫案 |
[03:44] | There were no witnesses except for this homeless guy | 唯一的目击证人是一个流浪汉 |
[03:46] | – who swears the perp had horns. – Thanks. | -他发誓说罪犯长着犄角 -谢谢 |
[03:49] | Like… on his head! | 长在头上 |
[03:51] | I’m telling you, they’re out there: aliens! | 我跟你说 外星人现身了 |
[03:53] | Winn, there’s no such thing as aliens. | 温 根本没有外星人这种东西 |
[03:56] | Well, you might feel different if you read this website. | 如果你看过这个网站 可能就不这么想了 |
[03:58] | – You write that website. – I… I contribute. | -那个网站是你建的 -我只是出了一份力 |
[04:02] | Hey, um, I was wondering if maybe you wanna… | 不知道你今晚想不想… |
[04:06] | I don’t know, go see a movie tonight. | 跟我看场电影 |
[04:08] | I… I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我去不了 抱歉 |
[04:11] | I have a date. | 我有约会 |
[04:14] | – Date, really? – Uhm. | -约会 真的吗 -嗯 |
[04:16] | That’s great… fun. Dating is fun. | 真棒 有意思 约会很有意思 |
[04:20] | – Who… who is that with? – It’s an online date. | -约会对象是谁 -相亲网站认识的 |
[04:24] | Says we are 82% compatible, so… | 说我们的匹配度高达82% |
[04:27] | should be good. | 所以应该还不错 |
[04:28] | You know that you can’t quantify emotions based on an algorithm? | 知道吗 你不能根据算法来量化情感 |
[04:32] | Winn, you are IT, | 温 你是个IT男 |
[04:33] | isn’t your whole life based on algorithms? | 你的整个人生不都是基于算法吗 |
[04:35] | Yes, so if there was an algorithm for love | 对 所以如果有针对爱情的算法 |
[04:37] | I think that I would know about it. | 我肯定知道啊 |
[04:39] | It’s just that… you’re gonna know when it hits you, Kara. | 当爱情降临时 你会察觉到的 卡拉 |
[04:41] | It’ll be all: “Po-pow”. | 有一种”噼里啪啦”的感觉 |
[04:46] | Ugh, this elevator is a human petri dish, | 这部电梯简直就是人类培养皿 |
[04:48] | it’s like standing up in coach. | 感觉像是站在长途车里一样 |
[04:50] | – She’s here. – How do you do that? | -她来了 -你是怎么知道的 |
[04:54] | Good morning, Ms. Grant. | 早安 格兰特女士 |
[04:55] | The only reason I bought this building | 我买下这栋大楼的唯一原因 |
[04:57] | was because it had a private elevator. | 就是因为它有一部私人电梯 |
[04:59] | That way, I don’t have to | 这样我就不必每天早上 |
[05:00] | get soaked in cheap cologne every morning, | 被廉价的古龙水笼罩 |
[05:02] | getting to my office, find out who used it, | 走到办公室 找出是谁喷的 |
[05:04] | have them reprimanded, or bathed, I don’t care which… | 找人训斥他一顿 或让他去洗澡 我不在乎用哪招 |
[05:07] | Here’s your latte. Hot. | 这是你的热拿铁 |
[05:10] | That would be new and different. | 这还真是头一遭 |
[05:13] | I have a meeting with the Board today at lunch, | 我今天午餐要跟董事会开会 |
[05:15] | so cancel sushi with my mother. | 帮我取消跟我母亲的寿司宴 |
[05:17] | Oh, and cancel my therapist. | 也取消心理咨询师的预约 |
[05:18] | I won’t be needing it if I’m not having lunch with my mother. | 如果不跟我母亲吃午餐 我就用不着做心理咨询了 |
[05:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:24] | Also… | 还有 |
[05:26] | I’ve emailed a list. | 我电邮了一份名单给你 |
[05:27] | Prepare termination letters for the Tribune employees as noted. | 为名单里的《论坛报》员工准备解雇信 |
[05:31] | But it would be so nice if you handwrote them. | 但我希望你能手写 |
[05:33] | Use the lesser card stock. | 用轻质卡片纸 |
[05:35] | You’re downsizing the Tribune? | 《论坛报》要裁员吗 |
[05:38] | But that was your first acquisition. | 可那是你收购的第一家公司 |
[05:40] | Go see if the new art director has the layout ready. | 去看看新艺术总监准备好版面设计没有 |
[05:44] | It’s not that I don’t see your frown, | 我并不是没看到你皱眉 |
[05:46] | it’s just that I don’t care enough to ask why it’s there. | 只是我根本不屑于问你原因 |
[05:51] | All those people… they’re going to lose their jobs. | 那些人都会丢掉饭碗 |
[05:55] | What’s going to happen to them, to their families? | 他们和他们的家庭会遭受什么呢 |
[05:59] | They don’t have to downsize at the Daily Planet. | 《星球日报》不一定要裁员 |
[06:02] | Metropolis has a person who wears a cape… | 大都会有个人穿着披风 |
[06:06] | and flies around performing heroic acts. | 飞来飞去 表演英雄节目 |
[06:09] | The Planet puts this superlative man on their cover | 《星球日报》有54%的时间用这个超人 |
[06:13] | 54% of the time. | 做封面 |
[06:15] | You wanna save the trip? | 你不想跑这一趟吗 |
[06:17] | Go find me a hero, Kira. | 那就给我找个英雄来 凯拉 |
[06:22] | Kara. | 是卡拉 |
[06:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:29] | – Hello? – I’ll be just a minute. | -你好 -我马上就好 |
[06:31] | Ms. Grant sent me for layouts and she doesn’t like to wait. | 格兰特女士派我来取排版设计 她不喜欢等 |
[06:35] | She can wait a minute. | 她可以等一会 |
[06:37] | Have you met Ms. Grant? | 你见过格兰特女士吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah, what is she gonna do? Fire me right after hiring me? | 见过 她能拿我怎么样 刚雇用我就开除我吗 |
[06:42] | Her loss. | 那是她的损失 |
[06:50] | I’m the new guy. | 我是新来的 |
[06:57] | Oh, it’s him! | 是他啊 |
[07:00] | I’ve seen this picture like a million times. | 我见过这张照片无数次了 |
[07:03] | It won the Pulitzer. | 它赢得了普利策奖 |
[07:06] | Yeah… Only ’cause it was the first real shot of him. | 对 只因为这是他第一张真实的照片 |
[07:09] | Little secret: he actually posed for that. | 告诉你个小秘密 他特意摆了姿势 |
[07:12] | I guess he likes me. | 他可能喜欢我吧 |
[07:15] | Oh, my God, you’re Jimmy Olson. | 天呐 你是吉米·奥尔森 |
[07:17] | The photographer from the Daily Planet. | 《星球日报》的摄影师 |
[07:19] | James Olson. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[07:21] | Well, Jimmy is reserved for my mom and the big guy. | “吉米”是留给我妈和那个大块头叫的 |
[07:24] | He’s kind of stuck in his ways. | 他习惯这么称呼我了 |
[07:26] | Uhm, I know what I’ve read, but… | 我读过他的事迹 但… |
[07:30] | What’s he like in real life? | 他在现实生活中是什么样子呢 |
[07:33] | He is everything you wanted to be and more. I mean… | 他能满足你对他所有的期待 但又超出你的预期 |
[07:38] | I was scared to move out here, | 我当初很怕搬到这里来 |
[07:40] | but he told me the biggest risk is never taking any, so… | 但他告诉我 最大的风险就是从不冒险 |
[07:47] | – Take it. – Uhm? | -拿着吧 -啥 |
[07:50] | – Take it. – This? Oh God, no, I can’t. | -拿着吧 -这个吗 老天 我不能要 |
[07:53] | – I can’t… – It’s just a print. Please, take it. | -我不能要 -这只是印刷版 请收下吧 |
[07:57] | But first you have to tell me who you are. | 但你首先要告诉我你是谁 |
[08:02] | I never got your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[08:05] | Gosh… Hi. | 老天 你好 |
[08:09] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[08:10] | Kara Danvers. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[08:12] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[08:15] | Anyone ever tell you that you look | 有人说过 你这个部分 |
[08:17] | a little like him right here? | 长得有点像他吗 |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:23] | No, you’re the first. | 没有 你是第一个 |
[08:28] | – Thank you very much. – Yeah, of course. | -非常感谢 -别客气 |
[08:33] | Layouts. | 排版设计 |
[08:35] | Right. | 对 |
[08:37] | Almost forgot them. | 差点忘拿 |
[08:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:43] | “Po-pow”. | 噼里啪啦 |
[08:50] | I have a conference in geneva | 我要去日内瓦开会 |
[08:51] | and I need to be on a plane in 2 hours. | 飞机两小时后起飞 |
[08:53] | And I have a blind date in half an hour | 我半小时后要去相亲 |
[08:55] | and I need you to help me pick out what to wear. | 我要你帮我挑衣服 |
[08:56] | – I win. – Why do you do this to me? | -我赢了 -你为什么要这样对我 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause I’m your sister and you love me. | 因为我是你妹妹 你爱我 |
[09:01] | I don’t know, I feel like I’m not living up to my potential. | 我觉得我没有发挥自己全部的潜力 |
[09:04] | I went to work for Cat Grant | 我去为凯特·格兰特工作 |
[09:06] | because I thought working in a media company run by a powerful woman | 是因为我以为在一家由塑造人们想法的权势女性 |
[09:09] | who actually shapes the way people think | 所经营的媒体公司工作 |
[09:11] | would be the way that I could make a difference, but… | 可以让我借此创造不同 |
[09:14] | instead I just fetch layouts and coffee. | 但我却只负责取排版设计和端咖啡 |
[09:17] | You always wanted to be normal, right? | 你不是一直希望做正常人吗 |
[09:19] | So, having a crappy boss and absolutely nothing to wear… | 有个事逼老板 又没几件衣服可穿 |
[09:23] | – This is what normal looks like. – I am not normal! | -这就是正常人的生活 -我不是正常人 |
[09:27] | I have the same powers he does. | 我跟他拥有相同的能力 |
[09:29] | I can lift a bus, stop a bullet, | 我可以举公车 挡子弹 |
[09:32] | Alex, I can fly! | 艾丽克斯 我会飞 |
[09:34] | At least I think I can, I haven’t done it in years. | 至少我觉得自己可以 我已经好几年没试过了 |
[09:38] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[09:40] | You’ve got a good job, | 你有份好工作 |
[09:41] | you’re cute, | 长相甜美 |
[09:42] | and thanks to your alien DNA | 多亏了你的外星人基因 |
[09:44] | you can’t get pimples. | 你连痘痘都不长 |
[09:46] | Life is not so bad. | 生活没那么糟糕 |
[09:48] | But, if you really wanna help somebody, | 但如果你真想帮助别人的话 |
[09:51] | you’ll pick between one of these two so I can get on my plane. | 就从这两件里挑一件 好让我去赶飞机 |
[09:57] | – Yep. – Good choice. | -这件 -选得好 |
[09:58] | When in doubt, go with blue, it is your color. | 拿不准的时候就选蓝色 这颜色很适合你 |
[10:00] | All right… | 好了 |
[10:01] | Text me every detail from your date | 把你约会的所有细节都发短信告诉我 |
[10:03] | and I will call you when I’m back from Geneva. | 我从日内瓦回来之后给你打电话 |
[10:05] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[10:15] | So, where are you from originally? | 你的老家在哪里 |
[10:18] | Like where was I born? | 你是问我的出生地吗 |
[10:20] | Uhm, north. | 北部 |
[10:25] | I gotta hit this back real quick. | 我得迅速回个电话 |
[10:31] | Check please. | 买单 |
[10:32] | Make sure your number is on it. | 把你的号码留在账单上 |
[10:36] | – If you’re just joining us… – Turn that up! | -如果你刚刚转台过来 -大声点 |
[10:39] | National City Airlines flight 237, bound for Geneva, | 飞往日内瓦的纳欣诺市航空237号航班 |
[10:43] | is experiencing some loss of altitude. | 正在坠向地面 |
[10:45] | The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure. | 在出现明显的发动机故障之后 飞行员在绕城盘旋 |
[10:50] | Did he say Geneva? Alex. | 他说的是日内瓦吗 艾丽克斯 |
[11:38] | We just lost another engine. Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 又有一台发动机失灵了 求救 求救 求救 |
[11:57] | Flight attendants, brace for impact. | 乘务员 系好安全带 准备紧急着陆 |
[12:22] | We’re leveling off. | 飞机变平稳了 |
[12:28] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[13:45] | The passengers of flight 237 appear to have a guardian angel | 237号航班的乘客们看来拥有一名守护天使 |
[13:49] | when what many report to be a female flying form | 据诸多报道称 那是一位女性飞人 |
[13:53] | rescued them from certain death. | 把他们从死亡线上拉了回来 |
[13:55] | Lena Winn is live at the scene. | 莉娜·温将从现场发来报道 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Rick. Guardian angel or human wrecking ball? | 谢谢你 瑞克 她是守护天使还是人类破碎球 |
[14:00] | – What? – There is destruction all over Otto Binder Bridge. | -什么 -奥托·宾德尔大桥多处遭到破坏 |
[14:03] | And one quick… | 我们来迅速了解… |
[14:04] | Well, you try saving a plane for the first time. | 这是人家第一次拯救星球呢 |
[14:06] | See if you don’t make a mess. | 搞得一团糟不是很正常嘛 |
[14:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:12] | I know! | 我知道 |
[14:14] | It’s incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[14:17] | Oh, sorry. That was too hard. | 抱歉 我太用力了 |
[14:19] | I’m just… I’m so excited. | 我好激动呀 |
[14:22] | – I still can’t believe I did it. – Yeah. | -我还是不敢相信自己做到了 -嗯 |
[14:25] | Neither can I. Are you okay? | 我也不敢相信 你还好吗 |
[14:27] | Me? Am I okay? Are you okay? | 我 我还好吗 该我问你才对 |
[14:30] | – Yes, thank you. – Were you scared? | -我很好 谢谢你 -你害怕吗 |
[14:32] | I mean, I was scared too, but you… You had to be terrified. | 虽说我也很害怕 但你… 你肯定吓坏了 |
[14:35] | Because you had no idea I was coming to save you. | 因为你不知道我会去救你 |
[14:37] | – I need a drink. – Right! Yeah, we need to celebrate. | -我要喝一杯 -对 我们要庆祝一下 |
[14:41] | It has been so long… I almost forgot how to fly. | 都已经这么久了 我都差点忘记怎么飞了 |
[14:45] | Well, not so much “How”, but more… | 其实不是忘了怎么飞 |
[14:48] | more how it feels, like… | 而是忘了飞翔的感觉 |
[14:52] | scared, but good scared. | 害怕 但又兴奋 |
[14:54] | Like… like that moment right before you kiss someone for the first time. | 就像是跟某人第一次接吻前的那一瞬间 |
[14:59] | And now… now it’s like… | 而现在 感觉就像 |
[15:02] | I’m not sure what comes next. | 我不知道接下来会如何 |
[15:04] | Or maybe I am sure and I’m just afraid of what it means… | 或者 我知道 而我对此感到害怕 |
[15:07] | and if it means what I think it means. | 如果后果真像我想的那样 |
[15:08] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[15:15] | You exposed yourself. | 你暴露了自己 |
[15:17] | To the world. | 让全世界看到了 |
[15:19] | You’re out there now, Kara. | 你现在曝光了 卡拉 |
[15:21] | Everyone will know about you and you can’t take that back. | 人人都会知道你了 这无法撤销了 |
[15:25] | I don’t want to. | 我不想撤销啊 |
[15:29] | This is what I was talking about, Alex. | 我就是这个意思 艾丽克斯 |
[15:32] | I’ve always felt the need to help people, | 我一直觉得我该帮助别人 |
[15:35] | and tonight I finally got that chance. | 今晚 我终于得到了这个机会 |
[15:42] | I didn’t travel 2000 light years just to be an assistant. | 我穿越了两千光年 不是来当助理的 |
[15:46] | What if people figure out who you are? | 如果人们发现你是谁了呢 |
[15:50] | What you are? | 知道你是什么了呢 |
[15:53] | It’s just… | 这… |
[15:57] | It’s not safe | 不安全 |
[15:58] | for you to do anything like that. | 你做这样的事不安全 |
[16:01] | Ever again. | 再也别做了 |
[16:10] | I’m kind of tired, I just… | 我累了 |
[16:13] | carried a plane on my back. I’m gonna go to bed. | 我刚刚扛了一架飞机 我去睡了 |
[16:20] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[16:21] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒你 |
[16:30] | Good morning, National City. Our top story, | 早上好 纳欣诺市 最热新闻 |
[16:33] | the only story anyone’s talking about: | 也是大家唯一在热议的新闻 |
[16:35] | who is the mystery flying woman who saved the plane? | 拯救了飞机的神秘女飞人是谁 |
[16:46] | Despite extensive efforts, | 尽管多方努力 |
[16:48] | no one has been able to identify who or rather what she is. | 却仍无人能辨认该女子的身份或种族 |
[16:56] | – Pretty cool, huh? – A plane-saving lady? | -挺酷的吧 -拯救飞机的女人 |
[16:59] | How is the world supposed to take you seriously | 如果你都不穿战服 |
[17:01] | if you can’t even come up with a suit? | 怎么让世人正眼看你啊 |
[17:03] | Metropolis gets him and what does National City get? | 大都会有他 我们纳欣诺市呢 |
[17:06] | Some rookie superhero? | 就一个菜鸟超级英雄吗 |
[17:11] | I know many of you… | 我知道你们很多人 |
[17:13] | are used to being second best | 当千年老二都习惯了 |
[17:15] | but it’s new to me. | 但我不习惯 |
[17:17] | The most incredible event in the history of National City | 纳欣诺市历史上最令人惊叹的事件 |
[17:20] | and yet we have no exclusive of any kind. | 我们却完全做不出独家报道 |
[17:22] | We don’t have much to go on. | 没多少线索可跟进 |
[17:23] | The image we’re working off is low res. | 我们拿到的图像都是低分辨率的 |
[17:25] | I guess she’s around 5’9”. | 她大概1米77 |
[17:26] | It’s tough to gauge with her height measured against an airplane. | 参照物是飞机 不太好目测 |
[17:28] | Hair color brown. Or… black. | 她头发是褐色的 或者黑的 |
[17:32] | Or maybe her hair is just dirty. | 或许她头发脏了 |
[17:35] | You know, from soot. | 因为沾了烟灰 |
[17:37] | – The plane exhaust. – James, you make an excellent point. | -飞机尾气 -詹姆斯 你说得有理 |
[17:41] | Do you think there’s any connection between this hero | 你觉得他俩有什么关系吗 这个英雄 |
[17:44] | – and… – To my friend in blue? | -和… -我的蓝衣朋友吗 |
[17:47] | I don’t know. I mean, not that he mentioned, but… | 我不知道 他倒是没提过 |
[17:50] | if she’s anything like him, | 但如果她跟他相像 |
[17:52] | she’s a hero. | 她也是个英雄 |
[17:54] | Saving people’s what they’re born to do. She’ll be back. | 他们生来就要拯救他人 她会回来的 |
[17:59] | She better be. | 那最好 |
[18:01] | This girl is the answer. | 这女孩是问题的答案 |
[18:03] | She is exactly what I need to save the Tribune. | 她可以拯救《论坛报》 |
[18:07] | Besides fatty foods, | 除了垃圾食品 |
[18:08] | there is nothing people love more than a hero. | 人们最喜欢的莫过于英雄了 |
[18:11] | We are going to blow her up. | 我们要把她捧起来 |
[18:13] | We will feature her online and in the paper, | 我们要做网上专题和报纸专题 |
[18:16] | but we need images, | 但我们需要图片 |
[18:17] | we need video, we need an interview, an exclusive content. | 视频 采访 独家报道 |
[18:22] | So go. | 去吧 |
[18:23] | Go get me that girl. | 给我找到那女孩 |
[18:25] | And Kiera… | 凯拉 |
[18:27] | Go get me a lettuce wrap. | 去给我拿个生菜卷 |
[18:31] | It’s funny. That was the first thing he did. | 有意思 他做的第一件事也是那个 |
[18:34] | Save a plane, I mean. | 拯救飞机 |
[18:43] | Winn, I need to talk to you on the roof. | 温 去屋顶上 我们谈谈 |
[18:48] | The roof? | 屋顶 |
[18:51] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[18:53] | Hey, uh, just whatever you have to say, can you make it quick? | 不管你要说什么 能快点说完吗 |
[18:56] | I’m not really into being this high up. | 我不喜欢待在这么高的地方 |
[18:58] | Okay, uhm… Winn… | 好吧 温 |
[19:01] | I’m going to tell you something about me | 我要跟你说一件关于我的事 |
[19:03] | that only three people in my life know. | 我身边只有三个人知道 |
[19:06] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[19:08] | – Yeah, yeah, of course. – Good. | -当然了 -好 |
[19:11] | I just… really want someone to be excited for me. | 我只是希望有人能替我高兴 |
[19:16] | And I, | 我… |
[19:18] | Right, how do… | 我该怎么… |
[19:21] | There’s something about me… | 我有个秘密 |
[19:24] | that for most of my life, I’ve ran from it. | 我这辈子大部分时候都在逃避 |
[19:27] | But last night I embraced who I am | 但昨晚 我接受了真实的自己 |
[19:30] | and I don’t wanna stop. | 我不想再自欺欺人了 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God, you’re a lesbian. | 老天爷啊 你是拉拉 |
[19:35] | Oh, Kara, that is why you’re not into me. | 卡拉 怪不得你不喜欢我呢 |
[19:37] | – This is… this is great news! – No. I’m not gay! | -这是好消息啊 -不 我不是同性恋 |
[19:41] | I am… | 我是… |
[19:43] | I’m her! | 我是她 |
[19:47] | The woman who saved the plane! | 拯救了飞机的女人 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | Yeah, okay. Right. | 好吧 真逗 |
[20:01] | Kara, what are you doing? Hey, Kara! | 卡拉 你要做什么 卡拉 |
[20:03] | Hey, get away from the ledge, you’re gonna get hurt. | 别站得那么靠边 别伤着 |
[20:08] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[20:17] | You’re… you’re her! | 你真是…她 |
[20:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:25] | More reports coming in to last night’s plane rescue. | 昨晚飞机营救事件涌入更多报道 |
[20:28] | The big question: | 最大的问题是 |
[20:28] | is there a connection between this mysterious flying woman… | 这名神秘的女飞人跟钢铁之躯 |
[20:31] | – More coffee. – … and the Man of Steel? | -咖啡续杯 -是否有关 |
[20:36] | Sorry about that, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[20:38] | Can you believe it? A female hero. | 能相信吗 女性英雄 |
[20:41] | Nice for my daughter to have someone like that to look up to. | 这下我女儿有榜样了 |
[20:44] | Yeah, real nice. | 是啊 真好 |
[21:01] | What happened with the plane, Vartox? | 飞机是怎么回事 瓦多克西 |
[21:03] | You were ordered to bring it down. | 你受命摧毁它的 |
[21:05] | Our trap worked. | 我们的圈套本来没问题 |
[21:07] | The DEO agents were on board and the bomb detonated. | 超查部的特工在机上 炸弹也爆炸了 |
[21:09] | – Then why aren’t they dead? – The female… | -那他们怎么没死 -那个女人 |
[21:12] | She flew into the sky and caught the plane. | 她飞上天 接住了飞机 |
[21:14] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[21:15] | Jor-El saved his child before Krypton’s destruction. | 氪星毁灭前 乔·艾尔救下了他的孩子 |
[21:19] | – Alura’s daughter. – She’s working with the humans. | -阿露拉的女儿 -她在跟人类合作 |
[21:22] | 12 years. | 十二年了 |
[21:24] | We’ve been forced to hide in the shadows. | 我们一直被迫隐于黑暗之中 |
[21:26] | But the General’s arrival is imminent. Nothing must interfere. | 但将军即将到来 绝不能允许有任何干扰 |
[21:30] | You are instructed | 你接到指令 |
[21:31] | to eliminate the human operatives. | 干掉人类特工 |
[21:33] | You can add this girl to the list. | 把这女孩也算上吧 |
[21:35] | Can’t promise her death won’t be public. | 可能无法悄悄地干掉她 |
[21:37] | – And messy. – Human casualties are irrelevant. | -可能会闹大 -人类伤亡无所谓 |
[21:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:45] | And if she is Alura’s Zar-El’s daughter… | 如果她真是阿露拉·佐·艾尔的女儿 |
[21:49] | then she will pay for her mother’s debts. | 那她就要母债女偿 |
[21:52] | And so will her city. | 她的城市也要遭殃 |
[22:00] | So, how is it? Huh? How does it fit? | 怎么样 合身吗 |
[22:03] | I’m not flying around saving people in this thing. | 我绝不穿这身飞来飞去救人 |
[22:06] | I… I wouldn’t even wear it to the beach. Where’s my cape? | 我都不会穿这个去海边 怎么没有斗篷 |
[22:10] | Capes are lame. You can tell your cousin I said so. | 斗篷多没劲 跟你堂弟说这是我说的 |
[22:12] | Actually, never, never do that. | 其实 还是算了吧 |
[22:24] | You look really pretty without your glasses. | 你不戴眼镜好漂亮 |
[22:26] | – Winn… – So… | -温 -好吧 |
[22:28] | To be a superhero you need a crime. | 要当超级英雄 得有人犯罪 |
[22:31] | I hacked into the NCPD. | 我黑进了纳市警局 |
[22:34] | There’s a car chase on the 112 freeway. | 112号高速有追车 |
[22:36] | I can do a car chase! | 追车没问题啊 |
[22:45] | A cape aids with aerodynamics, I should have thought of that. | 斗篷于空气动力学有益 我早该想到的 |
[22:48] | West National City Bank reporting a 432 at 6th and Spring. | 第六大街与春街交叉口西纳欣诺市银行遭到抢劫 |
[22:51] | Suspects are armed and dangerous. | 嫌犯持械 十分危险 |
[22:53] | You, uh, you’re sure you’re bulletproof? | 你防弹吗 |
[22:55] | Hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[23:09] | All right, the new cape is made from a structured polymer composites, | 好了 新斗篷是用结构高分子复合材料做的 |
[23:12] | much sturdier than… | 要结实得多 |
[23:14] | and… | 你还… |
[23:17] | this one has the “S”. | 加上了”S” |
[23:19] | For “super”, just like your cousin. | 代表”超” 跟你堂弟一样 |
[23:22] | It’s not an “S”. | 这不是S |
[23:25] | It’s my family’s coat of arms. | 是我们家族的纹章 |
[23:28] | The House of El. | 艾尔家族 |
[23:32] | I’m assuming you can’t catch on fire. | 你烧不着吧 |
[24:09] | Made of low grade Kryptonite. | 由低级别氪星石制成 |
[24:11] | Radioactive mineral from your home planet. | 你母星的放射性矿物质 |
[24:13] | – It weakens you. – Where… where am I? | -能削弱你的力量 -我在哪 |
[24:17] | – Who are you? – My name is Hank Henshaw. | -你是谁 -我叫汉克·亨肖 |
[24:20] | And I believe you already know | 你应该已经认识 |
[24:22] | Agent Danvers. | 丹弗斯特工了 |
[24:26] | She doesn’t need this. | 不用对她这样 |
[24:33] | Welcome to the DEO, | 欢迎来到超查部 |
[24:34] | the Department of Extranormal Operations. | 超常活动调查部 |
[24:38] | The DEO monitors and protects | 超查部监控并保护 |
[24:40] | Earth from extraterrestrial presence and or… | 地球免遭外星生物的侵害 |
[24:43] | invasion. | 或入侵 |
[24:46] | That means you. | 也就是你 |
[24:50] | Your ship. | 你的飞船 |
[24:52] | We keep it here as a reminder of the day you crashed on Earth. | 我们保存着它 以纪念你坠落地球的那一天 |
[24:56] | You are the reason for all of this. | 你是这一切的起因 |
[24:58] | Me? But… | 我 但是 |
[24:59] | My… But my cousin was here two dozen years before me. | 但我堂弟先我二十四年来到了地球 |
[25:03] | And it was his arrival | 正是他的到来 |
[25:04] | that triggered the need for this organization. | 让我们有必要建立这个组织 |
[25:06] | We realised we weren’t alone in the universe | 我们意识到自己在宇宙中并不孤独 |
[25:08] | and we might soon be getting more… | 而且可能很快将接收更多的 |
[25:10] | immigrants. | 移民 |
[25:11] | Sure enough, you came along. | 果然 你来了 |
[25:13] | And with you… | 跟你一起到来的 |
[25:16] | Fort Rozz. | 罗兹堡 |
[25:18] | Fort Rozz? | 罗兹堡 |
[25:20] | Krypton’s Maximum Security prison. | 氪星的最高警戒监狱 |
[25:22] | Banished at the Phantom Zone, same place your ship got stuck, | 被逐入了幻影区 你飞船所困的地方 |
[25:25] | but just like yours it didn’t stay there. | 但跟你的飞船一样 没留在那里 |
[25:32] | We’re not sure how your pod got loose. | 我们不清楚你的飞船是如何挣脱出来 |
[25:37] | What we do know is this: | 但我们知道 |
[25:39] | you pulled Fort Rozz with you. | 你把罗兹堡一起带了出来 |
[25:44] | When it crashed, | 罗兹堡坠毁时 |
[25:45] | the alien convicts… | 外星罪犯 |
[25:47] | the worst criminals in the galaxy, they all escaped. | 银河系里最可怕的罪犯 都逃了出来 |
[25:50] | And you brought them here. | 是你把他们带来了这里 |
[25:54] | This beings… | 这些生灵 |
[25:55] | Some of them have powers from your darkest nightmares. | 有些人拥有梦魇般的能力 |
[25:58] | For over a decade they’ve stayed hidden. | 十年多来 他们一直隐藏着 |
[26:00] | But in the last year many have been emerging… | 但近几年 越来越多的冒头了 |
[26:03] | making themselves known. | 让世人看到了他们 |
[26:04] | They’re planning something. | 他们在筹划什么事 |
[26:06] | We’re just not sure what it is yet. | 我们还不知道是什么事 |
[26:08] | Your plane. | 你的飞机 |
[26:09] | That wasn’t an accident. They were trying to kill you. | 那不是意外事故 他们是想杀你 |
[26:13] | I can help you stop them. | 我可以帮你们阻止他们 |
[26:14] | How? You couldn’t even stop us from capturing you. | 怎么帮 连我们都能抓住你 |
[26:16] | I… I’m still learning. | 我还在学习 |
[26:19] | Our job is keeping people in the dark about alien life on Earth, | 我们的工作是不让世人知道地球上有外星人 |
[26:21] | and nothing says “covert operation” | 你穿个红裙子到处飞 |
[26:23] | like a flying woman in a red skirt. | 还叫”秘密行动”吗 |
[26:24] | They know about my cousin, they don’t fear him. | 他们知道我堂弟 并不怕他 |
[26:27] | Plenty of people do, just not popular to admit it. | 很多人是怕他的 只不过这种观点不受欢迎 |
[26:31] | You wanna help? | 你想帮忙 |
[26:32] | Go back to getting someone’s coffee. | 回去给人端咖啡吧 |
[26:37] | I know you’re mad and you’re hurt. | 我知道你很生气 觉得受伤 |
[26:39] | I wanted to tell you every single day… | 我每一天都想告诉你 |
[26:41] | Instead, you told me every single day not to be who I really am. | 但你却每天都叫我不要做自己 |
[26:45] | – You have to listen to me. – I can’t! | -你得听我说 -我做不到 |
[26:47] | This just kind of feels like one big coincidence, doesn’t it? | 这实在也太巧了 不是吗 |
[26:51] | You working here, hunting down aliens, me being one? | 你在这里工作 追捕外星人 而我自己就是 |
[26:55] | I can’t help but think | 我忍不住想 |
[26:56] | the real reason that you were recruited was because of me. | 你被招募就是因为我 |
[27:00] | They recruited me because my background in bioengineering | 他们招募我是因为我生物工程的学历 |
[27:03] | makes me an expert in alien physiology. | 让我成为了外星生理学方面的专家 |
[27:06] | And, yeah, | 是啊 |
[27:08] | it helps that I shared a bathroom with one. | 我跟一个外星人共用一间浴室也有帮助 |
[27:10] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[27:12] | Unless you wanna try and stop me. | 除非你想阻拦我 |
[27:14] | Which I wouldn’t. | 我劝你还是别了 |
[27:19] | I know you don’t wanna hear this, Agent Danvers, | 我知道你不愿意听 丹弗斯特工 |
[27:21] | but she’s dangerous. | 但她很危险 |
[27:22] | You above all people should know that. | 你最该清楚了 |
[27:34] | Of course leave it to media magnate | 能为这个女英雄命名的 |
[27:35] | Cat Grant to put a name to her face. | 当然是媒体大亨凯特·格兰特 |
[27:38] | Ms. Grant dubbed National City’s new female here “Supergirl”. | 格兰特女士将纳欣诺市新女英雄命名为”超女” |
[27:42] | And if Twitter is any indicator, | 从推特来看 |
[27:43] | the name appears to be catching… | 这个名字已经火爆了起来 |
[27:46] | “Supergirl”? | “超女” |
[27:49] | We can’t name her that! | 我们不能那么叫她 |
[27:54] | “We” didn’t. | 不是”我们”决定的啊 |
[27:56] | Right, I’m… | 是啊 |
[27:58] | sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 就是… |
[28:03] | I don’t want to minimize the importance of this. | 我不想贬低这事的重要性 |
[28:06] | A female superhero, | 这是位女性英雄 |
[28:09] | shouldn’t she be called Superwoman? | 不该叫她女超人吗 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry, darling, I just can’t hear you | 抱歉 亲爱的 你的廉价裤子 |
[28:14] | over the loud color of your cheap pants. | 颜色太刺眼 搞得我听不进去你的话 |
[28:17] | If we call her “supergirl”, something less than what she is, | 我们如果叫她”超女” 贬低她的价值 |
[28:21] | doesn’t that make us guilty of being anti-feminist? | 那样我们不就反女权了吗 |
[28:27] | Didn’t you say she was a hero? | 你不是说她是个英雄吗 |
[28:28] | I’m the hero. | 我才是英雄 |
[28:30] | I stuck a label on the side of this girl, I branded her. | 我给这女孩贴上了标签 命名了她 |
[28:33] | She will forever be linked to CatCo, to the Tribune… | 她将永远跟本公司 跟《论坛报》 |
[28:36] | to me. | 跟我相联系 |
[28:38] | And… | 而且 |
[28:40] | what do you this is so bad about “girl”? | 你觉得”女”怎么不好了 |
[28:47] | I’m a girl. | 我就是女的 |
[28:49] | And your boss, | 也是你老板 |
[28:50] | and powerful, | 手握大权 |
[28:52] | and rich and hot and smart. | 多金 性感 聪明 |
[28:57] | So if you perceive “supergirl” as anything less than excellent, | 如果你觉得”超女”有任何贬低的含义 |
[29:00] | isn’t the real problem you? | 那问题不是在你吗 |
[29:04] | And if you’re so smart, Kiera, | 既然你这么聪明 凯拉 |
[29:06] | could you please give me one reason why I shouldn’t fire you? | 能给我个不解雇你的好理由吗 |
[29:11] | I printed it. | 我印出来了 |
[29:12] | And it’s an even higher resolution than you hoped for. | 而且分辨率比你预期得还高 |
[29:15] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[29:16] | You are interrupting | 你打断了 |
[29:18] | a very craftily worded termination. | 我措辞精妙的解雇程序 |
[29:24] | Kara wanted to surprise you, but she has a teller friend | 卡拉想给你个惊喜 她有个朋友 |
[29:27] | that works at West National City Bank. | 在西纳欣诺市银行做出纳 |
[29:30] | – The branch that got robbed. – Right! | -被抢的那家银行 -对哦 |
[29:33] | Right, yes, I went there. | 是啊 我去那儿了 |
[29:36] | You know, it took me a while to park my car in the… | 虽然停车花了好久 |
[29:40] | streets. The one-way streets are so confusing. | 单行道太让人犯糊涂了 |
[29:44] | You tell it so much better… | 你说得更清楚 |
[29:47] | Kara convinced her source to | 卡拉说服她的线人 |
[29:50] | allow us to use a photograph that she captured. | 让我们使用她拍下的照片 |
[30:01] | You got a clean image of Supergirl? | 你找到了超女的高清图 |
[30:07] | Kiera, | 凯拉 |
[30:08] | if you can’t take credit when you do something well, | 如果你做了这么出色的工作却不说 |
[30:10] | you are gonna be at the bottom of the pile forever. | 你会永远被压在下面的 |
[30:14] | But mazel tov. | 但是恭喜 |
[30:16] | You bought yourself another day. | 你又给自己争取了一天 |
[30:20] | I was handling the situation. | 我本来能处理好的 |
[30:22] | Oh, yeah? What was your plan? | 是吗 你怎么打算的 |
[30:23] | To get yelled at and fired? ‘Cause that was working. | 被吼 被炒吗 那你本来能如愿的 |
[30:25] | I don’t need you or anyone else fighting my battles for me. | 我不需要你或别人替我争取 |
[30:29] | I’m communicating at 50,000 Hz. | 我在以五万赫兹进行通讯 |
[30:32] | – If you can hear this, – You okay? | -如果你能听到 -你没事吧 |
[30:33] | you were not born on this Earth. | 你就不是地球人 |
[30:35] | Yeah, I… I have a headache. I need some water. | 嗯 我头疼 得去喝点水 |
[30:38] | Painful, isn’t it? | 很疼吧 |
[30:40] | The humans of National City will | 你如果不来见我 |
[30:42] | suffer ten times this pain if you don’t face me. | 纳欣诺市的人会承受相当于这十倍的痛苦 |
[30:44] | Meet me at the National City power plant. | 去纳欣诺市电厂见我 |
[30:47] | How many innocent people are going to die | 要死多少无辜者 |
[30:50] | until you prove that you are not a coward? | 你才肯勇敢面对我 |
[30:52] | Daughter of Alura. | 阿露拉的女儿 |
[31:14] | Clever. Picking a spot lined with led. | 真聪明 找一个满是铅的地方 |
[31:18] | But I can still hear your heart beat. | 但我还是能听到你的心跳 |
[31:31] | On my planet, females bow before males. | 在我的星球上 女人要向男人弯腰 |
[31:34] | – This is not your planet. – You look like Alura. | -这不是你的星球 -你长得像阿露拉 |
[31:37] | How do you know my mother’s name? | 你怎么知道我妈妈的名字 |
[31:38] | You don’t easily forget | 你不会忘记 |
[31:39] | the name of the woman who condemned you to prison. | 把你关进监牢的女人的名字 |
[31:41] | Fort Rozz? | 罗兹堡吗 |
[31:42] | She was our judge. | 她是判刑法官 |
[31:43] | And jailer. | 也是狱卒 |
[31:45] | Can’t kill her… | 我杀不了她 |
[31:47] | so killing you will have to do. | 那就只能杀你凑合了 |
[32:11] | Just because you wear that symbol in your chest | 你胸前虽然戴着那个标志 |
[32:12] | doesn’t mean you’re him. | 不代表你就是他 |
[32:14] | Fighting him would be an honor. | 跟他对阵是我的荣幸 |
[32:16] | Fighting you is just exercise. | 跟你对阵 就是锻炼 |
[32:25] | You actually think that you could stop me? | 你真以为你能阻止我 |
[32:27] | That you’d be able to stop any of us? | 阻止我们任何人吗 |
[32:47] | Now you know what is like to bleed. | 现在你知道流血的滋味了 |
[32:49] | Soon, your whole city will bleed. | 很快 你们整座城市都会流血 |
[33:06] | – Track-1, pursue the hostile. – Copy that. | -追踪一号 追击敌人 -收到 |
[33:16] | Hey, hey, I’m here. I got you, I got you. | 我来了 有我呢 |
[33:27] | – You’re gonna be okay. – I never felt pain like that before. | -你不会有事的 -我从没那么疼过 |
[33:32] | I never felt pain. | 我从没疼过 |
[33:35] | You’re not indestructible, Kara. | 你不是坚不可摧的 卡拉 |
[33:37] | Nice move nearly letting that alien cut you in half. | 你差点让那个外星人把你劈成两半 简直干得漂亮 |
[33:40] | If we can ID his weapon, | 如果我们能确认他的武器 |
[33:41] | it might give us a way to defeat him. | 或许能想到击败他的办法 |
[33:43] | Look at that… | 看啊 |
[33:47] | You did help. | 你确实帮上忙了 |
[33:51] | Did you know about my mom? | 你知道我妈妈的事吗 |
[33:54] | That she was the one who locked up all those aliens? | 是她关押了那些外星囚犯 |
[33:58] | It’s why I didn’t want you going out there. | 所以我才不希望你暴露自己 |
[34:01] | Showing yourself, | 现身于世界面前 |
[34:02] | showing this. | 展现这个 |
[34:04] | The Fort Rozz escapees would give anything | 罗兹堡的逃犯会不惜一切 |
[34:07] | to get revenge on your mother | 报复你妈妈 |
[34:08] | and the only way that they can do that now… | 而他们唯一能做到的报复 |
[34:11] | is to hurt you. | 就是伤害你 |
[34:14] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[34:16] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:19] | The world doesn’t need me. | 这世界并不需要我 |
[34:42] | Kara, it’s me. | 卡拉 是我 |
[34:45] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:48] | I know you can see me. | 我知道你看得到我 |
[34:53] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[34:56] | That this is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[34:58] | But it’s not. | 但不是的 |
[35:01] | Before you came to live with us… | 你来跟我们住之前 |
[35:04] | I was the star. | 我才是明星 |
[35:07] | And then, I mean… | 但后来 |
[35:10] | How could I compete with you? | 我要怎么跟你比啊 |
[35:12] | With someone | 跟一个 |
[35:15] | who could touch the stars? | 能碰触星星的人比 |
[35:19] | And I was happy when you decided not to use your powers. You know, you… | 你决定不使用你的能力时 我很开心 |
[35:24] | feeling like less somehow… | 因为你看低自己 让我觉得 |
[35:29] | made me feel like more. | 更加自信了 |
[35:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:34] | The world needs you to fly, Kara. | 世界需要你飞 卡拉 |
[35:41] | I can’t, Alex. | 我不能 艾丽克斯 |
[35:43] | – I can’t do it. – Yeah, you can. | -我做不到 -你做得到 |
[35:47] | – Your family believes in you. – I know you do. | -你的家人相信你 -我知道你相信我 |
[35:50] | Oh, I don’t mean me. | 不是我 |
[35:54] | – That’s Kryptonese writing. – Yeah. | -这是氪星文 -是啊 |
[35:57] | Hank and his old team recovered it | 是汉克和他以前的团队 |
[35:58] | from the pod that brought you to Earth. | 从带你来到地球的飞船里获取的 |
[36:06] | – Mom. – Kara, my brave daughter. | -妈妈 -卡拉 我勇敢的女儿 |
[36:11] | By now you have become the woman I knew you would grow up to be. | 你现在已经长成了我知道你会成为的女人 |
[36:16] | And though you were sent to Earth to protect young Kal-El, | 虽然你被送去地球是为保护小卡·艾尔 |
[36:19] | your destiny is not tied to his. | 你的命运并不与他紧密相连 |
[36:22] | There is no correct path in life. | 生活没有绝对正确的道路 |
[36:25] | You will lose your way many times. | 你会数次迷失方向 |
[36:28] | What’s important | 重要的是 |
[36:29] | is that you find your way back to the brave girl you always were. | 你要找回那个勇敢的自己 |
[36:33] | Be wise, | 要明理 |
[36:35] | be strong… | 要坚强 |
[36:37] | and always be true to yourself. | 要永远忠于自己 |
[36:57] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[36:59] | First thing first. | 首先 |
[37:01] | You need to change. | 你得换衣服 |
[37:12] | It’s Agent Danvers and her sister from another planet. | 丹弗斯特工和她的外星妹妹 |
[37:16] | She’s here to help us fight Vartox. | 她是来帮我们对付瓦多克西的 |
[37:17] | I told you I don’t trust aliens. | 我说了 我不信任外星人 |
[37:20] | There’s no one I trust more. | 但我最信任她 |
[37:22] | Like her cousin, she was sent here too, to help us. | 和她堂弟一样 她是被送来帮助我们的 |
[37:26] | And if you want anymore of my help, | 如果你还希望我继续帮你 |
[37:28] | – we’re gonna let her. – I found Vartox. | -我们就得让她帮忙 -我找到瓦多克西了 |
[37:31] | Sir, ma’ams… | 长官 女士们 |
[37:34] | Where? | 在哪 |
[37:36] | The silver metal you extracted from Supergirl’s arm. | 你从超女胳膊里提取出的银 |
[37:38] | Vartox’s axe has unique nuclear thumbprint. | 瓦多克西的斧子有独特的原子特性 |
[37:41] | Satellites picked him up heading towards the city. | 卫星监测到他往市区来了 |
[37:44] | Vartox said he was ready to start killing humans. | 瓦多克西说他打算杀人 |
[37:46] | Order strike team to intercept. | 下令突击队拦截 |
[37:47] | Your men will not be able to stop him. | 你的人是阻止不了他的 |
[37:48] | Thank you for your opinion, Ms. Danvers. | 多谢提意见 丹弗斯小姐 |
[37:50] | Director Henshaw… | 亨肖局长 |
[37:53] | People of this city will die because of something I did. | 这座城市的人要因为我做的事而死了 |
[37:58] | I started this. | 这是我挑起的 |
[37:59] | You have to let me stop it. | 你得让我去阻止 |
[38:03] | Make sure you win. | 那你一定要赢 |
[38:10] | Do you have eyes on the target? | 看到目标了吗 |
[38:14] | I got him. | 看到了 |
[38:33] | You never should have come back for war. | 你不该再来找打 |
[38:48] | She’s not strong enough. | 她不够强壮 |
[38:50] | Why? Because she’s just a girl? | 为什么 因为她就是个姑娘吗 |
[38:53] | It’s exactly what we were counting on. | 我们就指望这点 |
[39:03] | I analyzed the metal on the axe. | 我分析了斧子的金属 |
[39:05] | It’s powered by a self-generated atomic charge | 它由原子电荷自驱动 |
[39:07] | reaching temperatures up to 250 degrees. | 最高温度达250度 |
[39:10] | – How does that help? – If it gets any hotter than that… | -这有什么用 -如果温度再高点 |
[39:12] | it’s gonna explode. | 就会爆炸 |
[39:14] | She just has to get close enough to do our thing. | 她只需要接近他 采取行动就行 |
[39:39] | Stop… I give up. | 停下 我放弃了 |
[39:41] | – I don’t wanna die. – Give your mother my regards. | -我不想死 -代我跟你妈妈问好 |
[39:46] | Kara, do it now. | 卡拉 开始吧 |
[39:58] | It’s not working. I can’t do it! | 不行的 我做不到 |
[40:01] | It’s why you were sent here. | 这是你来这里的使命 |
[40:03] | I believe that now, you have to believe it too. | 我相信你了 你也得相信自己 |
[40:30] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:32] | You think I’m the threat? | 你以为我就算是威胁了吗 |
[40:35] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 你根本不知道会发生什么 |
[40:56] | She followed your orders. She won. | 她听从你的命令 也赢了 |
[40:58] | Yeah. The first time. | 是啊 第一次 |
[41:01] | Director Henshaw… | 亨肖局长 |
[41:04] | I wasn’t only recruited because of my sister, was I? | 我被招募 不单纯是因为我妹妹吧 |
[41:08] | Yeah, she’s why you got in. | 你是因为她才进来的 |
[41:11] | You are why you get to stay. | 能留下是因为你自己 |
[41:24] | If… If I believe that comments on the website, | 如果网站上的评论不虚 |
[41:26] | they mentioned a “Female/reptilian boxing match in the desert”. | 沙漠里貌似发生了女汉子对打恶棍 |
[41:31] | I’ll tell you all about it in our next crime-fighting lunch hour. | 等下次”打击犯罪”午休时间再告诉你 |
[41:33] | Wait, so the super friends are back? | 那超级朋友要回归了吗 |
[41:35] | We’re not calling ourselves that. | 我们才不要叫那个呢 |
[41:37] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[41:40] | – Do you have time to grab lunch? – You must be hungry. | -要一起吃个午饭吗 -你肯定饿了 |
[41:45] | Probably burned a lot of calories fighting a axe-wielding alien. | 跟巨斧外星人搏斗肯定很烧卡路里吧 |
[41:48] | Meet me on the roof. | 屋顶见 |
[42:01] | You knew? | 你知道吗 |
[42:02] | This whole time? | 一直都知道 |
[42:05] | He told you? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[42:07] | Well, he knew that I was trying to expand my own horizons, | 他知道我想开阔眼界 |
[42:10] | so, as a favor, he asked me to expand them here, National City. | 于是 他拜托我来纳欣诺市 |
[42:15] | Hang out. | 待在 |
[42:17] | Be near you. | 你身边 |
[42:18] | So, wait a minute. He… | 等等 |
[42:20] | He wanted me to do this? | 他希望我这么做吗 |
[42:24] | Why didn’t he just tell me? | 他为什么不自己告诉我 |
[42:26] | Because he wanted you to choose it for yourself. | 因为他希望你自己选择这条路 |
[42:30] | The same way he did. | 就像他当初那样 |
[42:32] | That’s what makes a hero, Kara. | 英雄就是这样造就的 卡拉 |
[42:35] | Here. | 给 |
[42:37] | From him. | 他给你的 |
[42:52] | It’s the blanket he was wrapped in when he was a baby. | 是他的襁褓 |
[42:55] | Apparently this cape won’t shred. | 这件披风撕不破 |
[43:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:06] | He’s really proud of you. | 他真的以你为傲 |
[43:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[43:11] | Now, don’t you have a city to protect? | 你不是还得去保护城市吗 |
[43:14] | You know… up, up and away? | 飞着去 |
[43:24] | I was sent here to protect my cousin. | 我本是来保护堂弟的 |
[43:27] | Turns out he didn’t need my protection. | 但他并不需要我的保护 |
[43:30] | But there’s a whole planet full of people who do. | 但这个星球的人需要我 |
[43:41] | Earth doesn’t have just one hero anymore. | 地球如今有不止一位英雄了 |
[43:44] | Now it has me. | 他们还有我 |
[43:46] | Now it has Supergirl. | 他们有超女了 |
[43:51] | General, Vartox is dead. | 将军 瓦多克西死了 |
[43:53] | He chose death over capture. | 他宁愿死 也不愿被捕 |
[43:55] | – Typical of his race. – He did accomplish one thing. | -他们种族都是如此 -但他做到了一点 |
[43:58] | The identity of the girl. | 他确认了那女孩的身份 |
[44:00] | It seems… she is Alura’s daughter. | 看来 她确实是阿露拉的女儿 |
[44:05] | My dear little niece. | 我的小外甥女 |
[44:08] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[44:11] | She escaped with her cousin. | 她跟她堂弟一起逃了出来 |
[44:13] | A much less of a threat than he is to our endeavors. | 比起他 她对我们的计划威胁更小 |
[44:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[44:17] | If she’s anything like her mother, she will just as formidable. | 如果她跟她母亲相像 那她就也同样可怕 |
[44:21] | It was my right to lead Krypton, | 我本有权领导氪星 |
[44:23] | I will lead Earth. | 我必将领导地球 |
[44:26] | We all will. | 我们都会的 |
[44:28] | Find her and kill her. | 找到她 杀了她 |
[44:30] | Are you certain, General? | 您确定吗 将军 |
[44:32] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[44:34] | Kara Zor-El is your blood. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔是您的血亲 |
[44:37] | No one can be allowed to stand against us. | 没人可以阻拦我们 |
[44:41] | Not even my niece. | 哪怕是我外甥女 |