时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I feel like I’m not living up to my potential. | 我觉得我没有发挥自己全部的潜力 |
[00:05] | I went to work for Cat Grant because I thought, | 我去为凯特·格兰特工作 |
[00:06] | that would be the way that I could make a difference. | 是因为我以为我可以借此创造不同 |
[00:09] | But, instead, I just fetch the coffee. | 但我却只负责端咖啡 |
[00:13] | National City Airlines is circling the city | 纳欣诺市航空航班的发动机出现故障之后 |
[00:16] | after an engine failure. | 正在绕城盘旋 |
[00:18] | Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. We’re going down. | 求救 求救 求救 我们正在坠落 |
[00:25] | Why do you do this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[00:26] | Because I’m your sister and you love me. | 因为我是你妹妹 你爱我 |
[00:28] | You exposed yourself. | 你暴露了自己 |
[00:30] | To the world. | 让全世界看到了 |
[00:31] | Ever since I was adopted, | 自从我被收养以来 |
[00:32] | I felt the need to help people, | 我就觉得我该帮助别人 |
[00:34] | and tonight I got that chance. | 今晚 我得到了这个机会 |
[00:40] | Welcome to the DEO, | 欢迎来到超查部 |
[00:41] | we protect Earth from extraterrestrial invasion. | 我们保护地球免遭外星生物的侵害 |
[00:44] | I’m still learning. | 我还在学习 |
[00:46] | But the people of this city will die. | 但这座城市的人们面临着生命危险 |
[00:49] | You have to let me stop it. | 你得让我去阻止 |
[00:51] | Do you have eyes on the target? | 看到目标了吗 |
[00:53] | I got him. | 看到了 |
[00:56] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到 |
[00:57] | She’s not strong enough. | 她不够强壮 |
[00:59] | Kara, it’s why you were sent here. | 卡拉 这是你来这里的使命 |
[01:01] | I believe that, you have to believe it too. | 我相信你了 你也得相信自己 |
[01:06] | Earth doesn’t have just one hero anymore. | 地球如今有不止一位英雄了 |
[01:09] | Now it has Supergirl. | 现在他们有超女了 |
[01:13] | When people see that red cape, | 每当人们看到这件红披风时 |
[01:15] | they expect to see a certain someone. | 他们会将其与某个人联系起来 |
[01:18] | Someone they know. | 某个他们认识的人 |
[01:19] | But this isn’t his story. | 但这不是他的故事 |
[01:22] | It’s mine. | 而是我的故事 |
[01:23] | It’s been a week since I revealed myself to National City. | 一周前 我向纳欣诺市揭示了自己的身份 |
[01:26] | So far, things are going pretty well. | 到目前为止 情况进展良好 |
[01:28] | I think I might actually have a handle on this. | 我觉得自己基本上控制住了局势 |
[01:34] | Is that the fastest you can go? | 你就顶多飞这么快吗 |
[01:36] | Are these tests mandatory for everyone | 这些测试是所有人都必须做 |
[01:38] | or just because I’m a… | 还是只因为我是… |
[01:39] | It is not because you’re a woman, Miss Danvers. | 不是因为你是女性 丹弗斯小姐 |
[01:41] | The DEO requires rigorous physical and psychological evaluation | 超查部需要对所有未来的外勤特工 |
[01:45] | for all its prospective field operatives. | 进行严格的体能和心理评估 |
[01:47] | I was gonna say alien. | 我本来想说”外星人”来着 |
[01:49] | A novice superhero could be a liability in a field. | 一位超能英雄新手可能会在实地中拖后腿 |
[01:51] | I need to know you’re in full control of your powers. | 我要确认你能完全控制自己的超能力 |
[01:54] | Stamina, strength, speed. | 耐力 力量 速度 |
[02:02] | My sister just broke the sound barrier, sir. | 我妹妹刚刚冲破了声障 长官 |
[02:04] | Fire again. | 再次开火 |
[02:18] | So, did I pass? | 我通过测试了吗 |
[02:21] | I see you share your cousin’s appetite | 我发现你跟你堂弟一样 |
[02:22] | for wanton destruction, Miss Danvers. | 喜欢恣意破坏 丹弗斯小姐 |
[02:24] | You know, I am starting to answer to Supergirl. | 其实我已经开始习惯被称为”超女”了 |
[02:29] | It’s cool, we’ll… We’ll find our thing. | 没关系 我们再继续磨合 |
[02:33] | Is all of this really necessary? | 这些测试真的有必要吗 |
[02:35] | I’m ready, Alex, for all of it. | 对这一切我已经准备好了 艾丽克斯 |
[02:38] | I can do this. | 我能做好 |
[02:39] | Believe it or not, he’s just looking out for you. | 信不信由你 他这是在为你着想 |
[02:41] | You know, we both are. | 我们俩都是 |
[02:42] | I had a full year of training before he even let me in the field. | 我受了一整年的训练 他才放我去实地工作 |
[02:46] | But I’m really glad that you’re here, though. | 但其实我很高兴你能加入进来 |
[02:49] | I hated keeping this whole part of my life from you. | 之前要向你隐瞒我这部分的生活 我很不喜欢 |
[02:51] | And growing up, I always thought you were such a bad liar. | 我从小就一直觉得你很不擅长撒谎 |
[02:54] | That’s what a good liar makes you think. | 擅长撒谎的人就是会让你这么觉得 |
[02:56] | Supergirl. Come in, Supergirl. | 超女 请回话 超女 |
[02:58] | Winn, what is it? I’m kind of busy right now. | 温 什么事 我正忙着呢 |
[03:00] | Kara, there is a huge fire raging down at the National City port. | 卡拉 纳欣诺市港口发生了特大火灾 |
[03:03] | It is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[03:04] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[03:06] | Fire at the port. Gotta go. | 港口起火了 我得走了 |
[03:08] | Hey, you’ve been dodging missiles | 你这两小时 |
[03:10] | and pushing your endurance for the last two hours. | 一直在躲导弹 经受耐力考验 |
[03:13] | Even you have your limits. | 即便是你也有极限啊 |
[03:15] | For the last twelve years I hid who I was. | 过去的十二年 我都在隐瞒自己的身份 |
[03:17] | I don’t have to anymore. | 我现在终于不用了 |
[03:19] | And I don’t want to waste a minute of it. | 我不想浪费一分一秒的时间 |
[03:22] | Besides, this sounds like a job for Supergirl. | 而且 这听着像是需要超女出手的任务 |
[03:42] | What can I do, Chief? | 我能做些什么 队长 |
[03:43] | That ship’s holding almost a million barrels of crude oil. | 船上装有大量原油 |
[03:46] | If the fire reaches it, | 如果火势蔓延过去 |
[03:47] | it’s gonna go off like a two ton bomb. | 原油会爆炸 威力相当于两吨炸弹 |
[03:49] | And the tugboat won’t get here in time. | 拖船来不及赶过去 |
[03:52] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[03:53] | Superman would’ve blown it out by now. | 换作超人 早就把火吹灭了 |
[03:54] | Right. Okay. Uh, you’ve got this. | 对 好的 你能行的 |
[04:05] | You’re making it worse. | 你加重了火势 |
[04:08] | I’m going to try to move it. | 我去试着把船移走 |
[04:56] | Miracle or menace? | 是奇迹 还是威胁 |
[04:57] | That’s what the citizens of National City are asking themselves | 在超女最近一次的救援行动之后 |
[05:00] | after the latest attempt at heroics by Supergirl | 海湾面临着一场生态灾难 |
[05:03] | left the bay facing an ecological disaster. | 纳欣诺市的市民们不禁这样问自己 |
[05:10] | God, is that smell you? | 老天 这是你身上的味道吗 |
[05:12] | Three showers and I still reek of burning oil. | 我洗了三遍澡 还是一身烧焦石油的臭味 |
[05:16] | I went from superhero to ecoterrorist in a single bound. | 我从超能英雄秒变生态恐怖分子 |
[05:19] | Hey, hey. You’re just, like, a week into this superhero thing, | 你当超能英雄才一周的时间 |
[05:22] | you’re going to make some mistakes. | 犯错也在所难免 |
[05:24] | Like, when you first started working here | 你刚开始在这里工作时 |
[05:25] | and Cat asked you to get her lunch and you went to Chipotle. | 凯特让你给她买午饭 结果你去了小辣椒卷饼店 |
[05:28] | Yeah, except now I’m making mistakes in front of the whole world. | 对 但这次我在全世界面前犯了错 |
[05:32] | Forget about Supergirl’s lack of experience, | 别提超女缺乏经验了 |
[05:34] | I’m talking about the trouble she’ll bring to National City. | 我现在说的是她会给纳欣诺市带来的麻烦 |
[05:37] | Look at Metropolis. | 看看大都会吧 |
[05:38] | Since Superman’s arrival, | 自从超人到了那里之后 |
[05:39] | a veritable super bad guy war has been waged on that city. | 一场名副其实的超级坏蛋战争在那座城市打响了 |
[05:44] | Their maintenance budgets have quadrupled. | 他们的维修预算翻了四倍 |
[05:47] | National City does not need Metropolis’ problems. | 纳欣诺市不需要重蹈大都会的覆辙 |
[05:51] | – Who cares what that guy says? – You do. | -谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎 |
[05:53] | Isn’t Maxwell Lord your personal hero? | 麦斯威尔·罗德不是你心目中的英雄吗 |
[05:55] | I own a couple Maxwell Lord watches and his biography. | 我有几块麦斯威尔·罗德的手表和他的传记 |
[05:59] | – And his autobiography… – Yeah. | -还有他的自传 -嗯 |
[06:02] | Drunk at 9:00 a.m. | 早上九点就喝高了 |
[06:03] | That’s the last time I have breakfast with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | 这是我最后一次跟鲁思·巴德·金斯伯格吃早餐了 |
[06:06] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[06:08] | At least now I know how you do that. | 至少现在我知道你是怎么做到的了 |
[06:14] | Here is your latte, Ms. Grant. | 这是你的拿铁 格兰特女士 |
[06:18] | – It’s hot. – Just how you like it. | -还是热的 -我知道你喜欢喝热的 |
[06:20] | A concern you didn’t seem to share before today. | 在今天之前你似乎不在乎这点 |
[06:22] | Content meeting, two minutes, my office. | 两分钟后在我办公室开内容会议 |
[06:28] | We’re all aware of Supergirl’s latest debacle, yes? | 你们都听说了超女最近捅的篓子了吧 |
[06:32] | She made sure no one will surf National City for the next 10,000 years. | 这下子再也不会有人来纳欣诺市冲浪了 |
[06:35] | Some hero. | “了不起”的英雄 |
[06:36] | It was the lead story on the Daily Planet homepage, | 这是《星球日报》主页的头条新闻 |
[06:39] | their fifth in as many days. | 五天内的第五篇 |
[06:41] | Which annoys me because | 这让我很恼火 |
[06:43] | the Daily Planet already has a go-to superhero, | 因为《星球日报》已经有了招牌超能英雄 |
[06:45] | and now they’re trying to steal mine. | 现在又要把我的给抢走 |
[06:49] | Now, when I branded her, there was an implicit promise | 我给她打上”超女”的标签时 我们有种默契 |
[06:53] | that she would be, at a minimum, above average. | 那就是她至少能达到中等水平以上 |
[06:56] | But in the past week, she has proved herself to be… | 但是过去的这一周 她看起来更像是 |
[07:00] | Oh, what is the opposite of super? | 超级的反义词是什么来着 |
[07:03] | #Terriblegirl? | #垃圾女孩# |
[07:06] | You know, Superman made plenty of mistakes when he first started. | 超人在刚开始的时候也犯了很多错误 |
[07:10] | At least she’s saving lives. | 起码她是在拯救生命 |
[07:12] | In the sloppiest, most awkward way imaginable, James. | 用最草率笨拙的方法 詹姆斯 |
[07:19] | So it is left to us to take control of Supergirl’s narrative. | 所以就该我们来控制超女的口碑了 |
[07:23] | Save her from self-immolation, and scoop the Planet. | 避免她自我毁灭 并抢在《星球日报》前面发独家 |
[07:28] | I want an interview. | 我想做一次采访 |
[07:33] | Yes, Kiera? | 怎么了 凯拉 |
[07:35] | Sorry, sorry. I just… | 抱歉 抱歉 我只是… |
[07:37] | I just started to think about this kitten video | 我只是刚想起个小猫的视频 |
[07:40] | I saw online earlier. | 之前在网上看到的 |
[07:42] | It’s so funny what they make those cats do. | 他们让那些猫做的事太逗了 |
[07:45] | I’ll send it to all of you. | 我把链接都发给你们 |
[07:48] | Or not. | 要么就算了 |
[07:50] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[07:52] | Perhaps your friend in blue | 也许你那位蓝衣朋友 |
[07:54] | would be useful in arranging a sit down? | 可以帮着安排一次座谈 |
[07:57] | Maybe you could broach the subject, | 也许你们哥俩下次出去玩的时候 |
[07:59] | the next time you bro hang? | 你可以把这事跟他说说 |
[08:03] | It, uh, doesn’t really work that way, Ms. Grant. | 这样行不通 格兰特女士 |
[08:08] | Well, let me assure all of you, Lois Lane, Clark Kent, | 我敢打赌 露易丝·莱恩 克拉克·肯特 |
[08:12] | and all of the hags over at the Daily Planet | 还有《星球日报》里所有的老姑婆们 |
[08:13] | are working day and night to get this exclusive. | 都会没日没夜地去争取这条独家新闻 |
[08:16] | We need to get it first. | 我们需要抢先一步 |
[08:19] | I want a sit down with Supergirl. | 我要和超女进行一次对话 |
[08:23] | A girl to girl. | 女孩之间的对话 |
[08:23] | And I want it by, um, the end of the week. | 而且我要这事在周末前实现 |
[08:28] | Go, go. | 动起来 |
[08:29] | Go, go. | 动起来 |
[08:31] | Not you, Kiera. | 你别走 凯拉 |
[08:36] | Do you really think that I don’t know what’s going on with you? | 你真的以为我不知道你是怎么回事吗 |
[08:39] | You do? | 你知道了吗 |
[08:40] | Well, no. And honestly, I don’t care. | 不知道 但说实话我不在乎 |
[08:42] | But whatever it is, it’s affecting you at the office. | 但不管是什么事 已经影响了你的工作 |
[08:44] | Now you need to join a gym, | 现在你需要去健身房 |
[08:47] | see a shrink, whatever, | 看看心理医生 随便什么 |
[08:48] | but get your head out of the clouds | 总之你不能再做白日梦了 |
[08:50] | and back behind the desk where it belongs. | 把心思放回到你所属的工作上 |
[08:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:58] | I am not doing that interview. No. | 我不会接受采访 不行 |
[09:01] | I can’t… I mean, I can’t. | 我不能 我是说 我不能啊 |
[09:03] | Ms. Grant’s not stupid. She’d recognize me in, like, one second. | 格兰特女士又不蠢 她会一眼就认出我的 |
[09:06] | She will look at Supergirl right in the face | 她会直视着超女的面孔 |
[09:08] | and she will not even see her assistant. | 但她绝对不会看到她助理的脸 |
[09:09] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能够肯定 |
[09:10] | Because she doesn’t see you now. | 因为她现在眼中没有你 |
[09:12] | I watched it happen for years with your cousin. | 我看到这种事发生在你堂弟身上很多年了 |
[09:14] | Why don’t you think that people recognize him as Clark Kent? | 你觉得为什么别人认不出来他是克拉克·肯特 |
[09:16] | Reading glasses and a good slouch? | 戴上老花镜 装出懒散的样子吗 |
[09:18] | No, he’s able to hide | 不 他能够藏起来 |
[09:19] | because the world can’t believe | 是因为这世界没人会相信 |
[09:21] | that there’s really a hero in their midst. | 英雄就生活在他们当中 |
[09:23] | Yeah, and I’m sure there’s a good reason | 好吧 我也觉的我堂弟 |
[09:24] | why my cousin keeps his job at The Daily Planet | 会留在《星球日报》工作 而不是 |
[09:27] | instead of flying around as Superman all the time, | 作为超人飞来飞去 肯定是有理由的 |
[09:29] | which would be so much easier. | 因为那样可轻松多了 |
[09:32] | Yeah well, one, he’s able to pay his rent. | 好吧 首先 他得要付得起房租 |
[09:35] | She’s going to keep pressuring you about that interview. | 她肯定会一直逼你去促成采访 |
[09:38] | Oh, I can handle Cat Grant. | 我扛得住凯特·格兰特 |
[09:40] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[09:42] | I don’t know. I… I… | 我不知道 我 我 |
[09:44] | Maybe I put the “S” on too soon. | 也许我太早暴露自己的身份了 |
[09:49] | Kara, look out the window. | 卡拉 看看窗外 |
[09:54] | Tell me what you see. | 跟我说说你看到了什么 |
[09:57] | Buildings. Billboards. | 建筑 广告牌 |
[09:59] | There’s that bar where that guy cards me all the time. | 那个酒吧里有个男的老查我证件 |
[10:02] | He knows how old I am. | 他知道我有多大 |
[10:05] | I see a city full of people who need help. | 我看到了一整座城市需要帮助的人 |
[10:09] | Who need a hero. | 他们需要英雄 |
[10:13] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[10:16] | If anyone can fill Superman’s boots… | 如果有谁能成为超人的接班人 |
[10:20] | It’s you. | 那就是你 |
[10:24] | Thank you, James. | 谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[10:27] | That was a really good pep talk. | 你这番话真鼓舞人心 |
[10:30] | Excellent use of pep. | 让人充满士气 |
[10:32] | Billiant. Awesome. | 真棒 了不起 |
[10:39] | Look, Superman’s the man. I grant you that. | 超人最棒 这我同意 |
[10:42] | All I’m saying is, I think | 我想说的是 我觉得 |
[10:43] | it’s great National City’s got our own superhero. | 纳欣诺市能有自己的超级英雄很棒 |
[10:45] | Yeah, you said the same thing | 是啊 我们当初有了自己的 |
[10:47] | when we got our own professional basketball team. | 职业篮球队的时候 你也这么说过 |
[10:49] | You saw how well that turned out. | 你也看到那最后是什么下场了 |
[10:55] | Hey, everything okay up here? | 这里没什么问题吧 |
[11:01] | Yeah, just finishing things up. | 没事 正在做收尾工作呢 |
[11:03] | Let me see your ID. | 让我看看你的证件 |
[11:06] | Stand back from the tank. | 离箱体远点 |
[11:08] | We have a security breach in Sector 52. | 五十二区有人入侵 |
[11:41] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[11:42] | I called her, sir. | 我叫她来的 长官 |
[11:43] | We hunt aliens. She is one. | 我们猎杀外星人 她本身就是 |
[11:46] | It’s a resource we didn’t have before. | 这是我们之前没有的资源 |
[11:48] | – What can I do to help? – Don’t cause any oil spills. | -我能帮上什么忙 -别再引发石油泄漏了 |
[11:52] | Take a look around. | 就四处查看一下 |
[11:53] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[11:54] | Alex, this whole facility specializes in chemical manufacturing. | 艾丽克斯 这个厂子专营化工生产 |
[11:59] | Sodium hypochlorite, ammonium nitrate. | 次氯酸钠 硝酸铵 |
[12:01] | Ingredients for a chemical bomb? | 做化学炸弹的材料 |
[12:02] | Yeah. We need to find this alien, fast. | 是啊 我们要尽快找到这个外星人 |
[12:16] | Shouldn’t you be sleeping? | 你不是该睡觉了吗 |
[12:19] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry I could not be home sooner. | 抱歉不能早点回家 |
[12:23] | Father made dinner. | 爸爸做了晚餐 |
[12:25] | Then I am truly sorry. | 那我就更抱歉了 |
[12:27] | Zor-El has many fine qualities. | 佐·艾尔的优点很多 |
[12:28] | Sadly, cooking is not among them. | 但可惜烹饪技巧不是其中之一 |
[12:32] | Why were you working so late? | 你为什么要工作到这么晚 |
[12:34] | Oh, another criminal was brought to the Citadel. | 又有一个罪犯被带到了要塞 |
[12:37] | What kind? | 哪种的 |
[12:39] | He is not from Krypton. | 他不是氪星人 |
[12:40] | His people are called Hellgrammites. | 他的族人叫鱼蛉人 |
[12:42] | And you stopped him? | 你阻止了他吗 |
[12:44] | Oh, the Military Guild arrested him. | 军事协会逮捕了他 |
[12:46] | It is my job as adjudicator to get justice for his victims, | 作为审裁员 我要为被他害死的人讨回公道 |
[12:49] | and make sure he never hurts anyone ever again. | 并确保他不会再害人 |
[12:52] | I want to help people just like you some day. | 我以后也想像你一样帮助别人 |
[12:55] | – You will, Kara. – How do you know? | -你会的 卡拉 -你怎么知道 |
[12:58] | Because you have the heart of a hero. | 因为你有一颗英雄的心 |
[13:04] | – Now get some sleep. – Okay. | -现在睡觉吧 -好的 |
[13:12] | Hellgrammite. | 鱼蛉人 |
[13:21] | You’re looking for a Hellgrammite. | 你在找鱼蛉人 |
[13:23] | That stinger you pulled out, I’ve seen it before on Krypton. | 你拔出的那根刺 我之前在氪星上见过 |
[13:25] | My mother sent one of their kind to Fort Rozz. | 我母亲之前把一个鱼蛉人送到了罗兹堡 |
[13:27] | According to the data we salvaged from the wreckage of Fort Rozz, | 根据我们从罗兹堡中收回的资料 |
[13:31] | there was a Hellgrammite prisoner. | 里边确实有个鱼蛉人罪犯 |
[13:32] | What do we know about his species? | 关于他们种族的特性 我们有何了解 |
[13:34] | Not much. | 不多 |
[13:37] | It’s basically a large insect, | 就是只大昆虫 |
[13:40] | but he can camouflage himself into any shape he wants. | 但是他能把自己伪装成任何外形 |
[13:42] | Humanoid included. | 包括人形 |
[13:43] | A giant insect trying to steal bomb-grade chemical compounds. | 一只巨大的虫子想要窃取轰炸级的化学物 |
[13:46] | This job never ceases to surprise. | 这工作真是惊喜不断 |
[13:49] | You guys track him down, and I’ll take him out, | 你们把他找出来 我来干掉他 |
[13:51] | just like we did with Vartox. | 就像我们干掉瓦多克西一样 |
[13:52] | Sure thing, Miss Danvers. | 当然了 丹弗斯小姐 |
[13:53] | If you can prove to us | 除非你能向我们证明 |
[13:54] | you can handle yourself without getting killed. | 你能自己搞定 并且不被人干掉 |
[14:00] | What are we doing in here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[14:02] | When I joined the DEO, | 当我加入超查部时 |
[14:03] | I spent 12 hours a day for five straight months in this room. | 我连续在这个房间里待了五个月 每天十二个小时 |
[14:07] | We need to know that you’re prepared for | 对于你可能会面对的一切 |
[14:08] | everything you might face out there. | 我们要确保你已经做好了准备 |
[14:10] | Alex, I can bend steel with my bare hands. | 艾丽克斯 我徒手就能把钢铁弄弯 |
[14:12] | And last week, I kicked Vartox’s butt. | 上周 我还打败了瓦多克西 |
[14:15] | I’m ready enough. | 我早就准备好了 |
[14:16] | – You really think so? – Yeah. I do. | -你真的这么认为吗 -没错 |
[14:23] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:25] | Kryptonite emitters. You’re only at 18%. | 这是氪星石发射体 现在的强度才18% |
[14:28] | Not enough to permanently harm you, | 不足以让你造成永久性的伤害 |
[14:30] | but enough to weaken you. | 但是足够削弱你 |
[14:32] | Make this a fair fight. | 这样我们才能公平地打一架 |
[14:33] | I just found out last week that Kryptonite exists. | 我上周才发现氪星石的存在 |
[14:36] | Only the DEO knows it can hurt me. | 只有超查部知道它能伤到我 |
[14:38] | You may have powers, Kara, | 你也许有超能力 卡拉 |
[14:40] | but so do most of the Fort Rozz aliens. | 但是罗兹堡的外星人也有 |
[14:42] | Not only do they have the element of surprise, | 他们不仅会让我们出其不意 |
[14:45] | but they’ve also had time to master their abilities. | 同时也有时间来掌握自己的能力 |
[14:48] | We may not always know who our enemies are, | 我们并非总能知道我们的敌人是谁 |
[14:50] | so we need to be prepared to face anyone. | 所以我们需要准备好应对任何人 |
[14:53] | Now, come at me. | 现在来攻击我 |
[15:11] | Your wind up leaves you open for a counterattack. | 你的挥臂动作会让对手有机会反击 |
[15:23] | You’re relying on your strength without technique. | 你在依靠蛮力 但却缺乏技巧 |
[15:26] | When you are facing a superior opponent, | 当你面对更胜一筹的对手时 |
[15:29] | you need to use their strength against them. | 你要善于借力打力 |
[15:37] | All right, all right, enough. You made your point. | 好 够了 我懂你的意思了 |
[15:44] | Well, maybe I’m not DEO material after all. | 或许我不是进超查部的料 |
[15:48] | I think I know why my cousin prefers to work alone. | 现在我知道为什么我堂弟喜欢独来独往了 |
[15:50] | Miss Danvers… | 丹弗斯小姐 |
[15:53] | I hate that you made me do that. | 我讨厌你逼我这么做 |
[15:55] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[15:56] | You may have just saved your sister’s life. | 你也许刚救了你妹妹一命 |
[16:11] | Why are you walking like that? | 你为什么这样走路 |
[16:13] | I took your advice to get my head out of the clouds, | 我接受了你的建议 让自己脚踏实地 |
[16:16] | so I took a kickboxing class. I’m a little sore. | 所以我上了一堂跆拳道 现在有点酸痛 |
[16:20] | Supergirl Failure to Launch? | 超女首战失败 |
[16:23] | I don’t need you to read it to me. I wrote it. | 我不需要你读给我听 那是我写的 |
[16:25] | Get it to copy for the noon posting. | 拿去印刷 中午发布 |
[16:27] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[16:28] | Why do you keep criticizing | 超女想拯救这座城市 |
[16:30] | Supergirl for trying to save the city? | 而你为什么一直要批评她呢 |
[16:33] | When Superman started… | 超人刚起步的时候 |
[16:34] | He, he, he. Him, him, him. | 他他他 他他他 |
[16:36] | I am so sick of hearing about the Man of Steel. | 我现在很烦听到钢铁之躯的事 |
[16:40] | Every woman worth her salt knows | 每个称职的女人都知道 |
[16:42] | that we have to work twice as hard as a man | 我们必须付出相当于男人双倍的努力 |
[16:44] | to be thought of as half as good. | 才能获得一半的认可 |
[16:46] | Well, she did rescue that plane. | 她确实救下了那架飞机 |
[16:48] | Yes, which she ditched, bobbing in a bay. | 是的 但她把飞机扔在海湾里漂着 |
[16:51] | Engineers are working around the clock trying to remove it. | 工程师在昼夜不停地工作把飞机打捞上来 |
[16:56] | She saved that tanker from exploding. | 她抢救了油轮 没让它爆炸 |
[16:58] | Causing an oil slick, which they’re still trying to clean up. | 引起了水面浮油 现在还在清理 |
[17:02] | Now, I don’t like the fishes, | 虽说我不喜欢鱼 |
[17:05] | but it does reassure me to know | 但是得知它们还能 |
[17:06] | that they’re still under there swimming about. | 在水下游来游去 我感到很安心 |
[17:09] | Well, if Supergirl were here, | 如果超女在你面前 |
[17:13] | what would you suggest she do? | 你会建议她怎么做呢 |
[17:17] | Calm the hell down. | 冷静点 |
[17:19] | She’s taking on way too much, way too fast. | 她一下子扛起了太重的负担 |
[17:21] | She’s trying to save the day. | 她只是想拯救世界 |
[17:23] | By screwing everything up? | 却把一切都搞砸了吗 |
[17:26] | No, this inexperienced idiot has barely had a run in her tights, | 不 这个没经验的笨姑娘几乎还没把紧身衣穿热 |
[17:30] | and yet there she is at the epicenter of danger. | 就让自己置身于危险当中 |
[17:33] | What’s next? | 下次要干什么 |
[17:34] | I think I’ll catch the meteor that’s headed straight for the White House? | 抓住直接飞向白宫的流星吗 |
[17:39] | Whoopsy. | 又失手了 |
[17:41] | No, no, no. There is a learning curve. | 不不不 要循序渐进才行 |
[17:42] | You don’t just walk through the front door | 你不可能就这样走进大门 |
[17:44] | and suddenly own the company. | 突然间拥有了这家公司 |
[17:46] | I started out as Perry White’s assistant. | 我从佩里·怀特的助手做起 |
[17:49] | I worked my ass off | 拼命工作 |
[17:51] | until one day I finally had the chance | 直到有一天我终于有机会 |
[17:52] | to write an article for the gossip column. | 为八卦专栏写文章 |
[17:56] | Every step of the way, I had to fight, | 每走一步 我都必须抗争 |
[17:58] | to work hard, to get better, to come out ahead. | 努力工作 提高能力 成为佼佼者 |
[18:01] | No, catching planes and boats on fire, | 不 徒手抓住飞机和着火的轮船 |
[18:06] | how about we start small and work our way up? | 不如从小事开始 慢慢来 |
[18:10] | Supergirl should take a page out of your book, Kiera. | 超女应该向你学习才对 凯拉 |
[18:18] | This fish isn’t local, is it? | 这鱼不是本地捕捞的吧 |
[18:21] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:25] | Meet me in the alley in five minutes. | 五分钟后小巷见 |
[18:29] | Thank God you didn’t say the roof. | 感谢上帝 你没说屋顶 |
[18:35] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[18:37] | Nothing, nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[18:38] | I… I like to come out here to smoke. | 我就想出来抽根烟 |
[18:42] | Which I like to do in private. | 我喜欢一个人抽 |
[18:45] | Actually, I’m meeting someone right now so… | 其实 我约了人在这见面 |
[18:47] | Yeah, you can meet them inside the building. Yeah? | 你可以跟他们在办公楼里见 |
[18:50] | No, uh, my friend likes to make an entrance. | 不 我朋友喜欢隆重出场 |
[18:57] | – He knows. – He knows? | -他知道了 -他知道了 |
[18:58] | You told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[19:00] | James already knew. And Winn’s my friend. | 詹姆斯早就知道了 温是我的朋友 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | If I’m going to be a hero, | 如果我要成为英雄 |
[19:07] | and prove to everyone that I know what I’m doing, | 向每个人证明 我知道自己在做什么 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna need to practice. | 我就需要练习 |
[19:11] | Start small, get better. | 从小事开始 提高能力 |
[19:15] | And to do that, I’m gonna need your help. | 要做到这点 我就需要你们帮忙 |
[19:19] | – I’m in. – I’m in. | -我加入 -我加入 |
[19:20] | I… I… I said it first. | 是我先说的 |
[19:49] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[19:50] | Then you should’ve stayed hidden, | 那你就该躲着 |
[19:53] | under your rock with the rest of the insects. | 和其他的虫子一起待在岩石下面 |
[19:55] | I have to eat. | 我得觅食 |
[19:56] | General Astra promised | 阿斯特拉将军答应过 |
[19:57] | she would take care of all your needs on this world. | 会满足你们在这个世界所有的需求 |
[20:00] | Her only request was your loyalty. | 她只要求你们忠心于她 |
[20:03] | Tell her I prefer to go it alone. | 告诉她我更喜欢单干 |
[20:07] | Tell her yourself. | 你自己跟她说吧 |
[20:15] | I don’t wanna be a part of whatever you’re planning. | 我不想成为你们计划的一部分 |
[20:17] | Like I told you all when we first crashed here | 当我们坠机于此 逃出罗兹堡时 |
[20:19] | and escaped Fort Rozz, | 我跟你们说过 |
[20:21] | we are stronger together. | 我们在一起会更强大 |
[20:25] | There is a Kryptonian working with the humans. | 有一个氪星人在与人类合作 |
[20:27] | My niece, in fact. | 其实是我外甥女 |
[20:29] | She calls herself Supergirl. | 她自称为超女 |
[20:33] | You will make excellent bait to help me capture her. | 你会是很好的诱饵 能帮我抓到她 |
[20:35] | I’ve seen what happens to people | 我见识过跟穿S标志的人 |
[20:36] | when they take on someone wearing that S? | 作对的人有何下场 |
[20:39] | This is not an invitation, it’s a command. | 这不是请求 是命令 |
[20:47] | Okay, boys, what have you got for me? | 伙计们 你们给我找到了什么任务 |
[20:50] | Armed robbery at a pizza place on 5th and Siegel. | 第五大街和西格尔街交汇处的披萨店有持枪抢劫 |
[20:53] | Remember, bulletproof means bullets bounce off of you. | 记住 你刀枪不入意味着会反弹子弹 |
[20:55] | So, if you don’t want anyone to get hurt, | 如果不想有人受伤 |
[20:56] | don’t let the bad guys even get a shot off. | 就别让坏蛋们开枪 |
[20:58] | Oh, yeah, and also try not to damage the suit. | 没错 还有尽量别糟蹋了衣服 |
[21:00] | I, uh, helped make that outfit. | 我帮忙缝的那套服装 |
[21:02] | I got some mad sewing skills. | 我的缝纫技术一级棒 |
[21:07] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[21:09] | Now give me your money. | 把钱给我 |
[21:10] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快跑 |
[21:16] | Next? | 下一个 |
[21:17] | Ambulance caught in traffic on Donner Avenue | 救护车在唐纳大道上堵车了 |
[21:18] | carrying a heart attack victim. | 上面有人心脏病发作 |
[21:19] | They’re not gonna make it to National City General in time. | 他们不能及时赶到纳欣诺市综合医院了 |
[21:21] | Oh, and a fully-loaded ambulance is about 9,200 pounds, | 满载的救护车大概四吨多 |
[21:24] | which would mean that you’d need to use | 意味着你最多 |
[21:25] | a maximum of 44,498 newtons of force… | 能使用44498牛顿的力 |
[21:28] | Kara, what he means is, gently this time. | 卡拉 他的意思是要你轻点 |
[21:35] | Supergirl rescued an ambulance stuck in traffic, | 超女解救了堵车的救护车 |
[21:38] | saving the life of a man inside. | 挽救了车内病患的生命 |
[21:40] | Another super save for Supergirl. | 超女又挽救了生命 |
[21:40] | 超女救下被困车中情侣 情侣家人非常感激 | |
[21:42] | Looks like National City’s hero is starting to live up to her name. | 看来纳欣诺市的英雄开始名副其实了 |
[21:45] | Oh! This one’s the Fire Department. | 这是消防队的任务 |
[21:47] | Ha! Kara, you’re gonna love this one, it’s a classic. | 卡拉 你会喜欢的 很经典 |
[21:50] | Kitten up a tree. | 小猫被困树上 |
[21:54] | Fluffy! | 绒绒 |
[21:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:59] | I thought you said it was a cat. | 你不是说是小猫吗 |
[22:01] | Who names her snake Fluffy? | 谁会给蛇取名叫”绒绒”啊 |
[22:08] | A dazzling display of heroics by the Girl of Steel | 钢铁女侠的亮眼英雄事迹 |
[22:11] | now has a grateful National City asking, “What oil spill?” | 令纳欣诺市感激不已 甚至不计石油泄漏的前嫌 |
[22:14] | Watch out, Metropolis. | 小心了 大都会 |
[22:15] | Looks like we’re about to give you a run for your superhero money! | 看来我们要挑战你们的超级英雄了 |
[22:19] | I can’t believe it. It’s working. | 简直不敢相信 事情有起色了 |
[22:21] | People are really starting to believe in her. | 人们真的开始相信她了 |
[22:24] | In you. | 是相信你 |
[22:25] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你们我做不到 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Both of you. | 谢谢你俩 |
[22:34] | God, what, did you order more pizza? You’re a beast. | 天啊 你又点了匹萨吗 真能吃 |
[22:37] | – Kara? Kara, the cape. -Your cape… | -卡拉 披风 -你的披风 |
[22:42] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:51] | Do you really think it was a good idea for you to tell your friends | 你真觉得告诉你朋友你的真实身份 |
[22:53] | who you are? | 这样好吗 |
[22:54] | Yes, because they’re my friends. | 是的 因为他们是我的朋友 |
[22:56] | I’m allowed to have friends, aren’t I? | 我总可以有朋友吧 |
[22:59] | Or is that also against DEO rules? | 还是这也违反了超查部的规定 |
[23:01] | I didn’t come here to fight, | 我不是来吵架的 |
[23:03] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[23:05] | For how I handled things back at the DEO. | 为我之前在超查部的处事方式道歉 |
[23:08] | Maybe it wasn’t the right way to go about it, | 也许这样处理这件事不对 |
[23:10] | but… you have got to understand | 但…你得明白 |
[23:13] | I was only looking out for you. | 我只是在为你着想 |
[23:15] | You always have looked out for me, | 自从我堂弟 |
[23:17] | since the day my cousin dropped me off at your house. | 送我去你家之后 你一直在照顾我 |
[23:22] | Do you remember how scared you were of the popcorn maker? | 你记得你有多怕爆米花机吗 |
[23:24] | – Yeah. – You crawled under the table next to me. | -没错 -你爬到了桌子底下陪我 |
[23:27] | Showed me the melted butter | 给我看融化的黄油 |
[23:29] | and sprinkled the tiny, white crystals… | 撒上细细的白糖 |
[23:33] | But I’m not a scared little girl anymore. | 但我现在不是胆小的小女孩了 |
[23:37] | Yeah, but I will always be your big sister. | 没错 但我一直都是你的大姐姐 |
[23:40] | That doesn’t just suddenly change | 这不会因为你上周 |
[23:42] | because last week you decided to fight criminals. | 决定打击罪犯就突然改变的 |
[23:44] | Well, last week I found out you don’t work in a lab. | 好吧 我上周才发现你不是在实验室工作 |
[23:47] | You’re out there fighting, risking your life, | 你在外面战斗打拼 冒着生命危险 |
[23:49] | and I still trust you. | 我依然相信你啊 |
[23:53] | I… | 我 |
[23:54] | I know I have a lot to learn. | 我知道我还有很多要学习 |
[23:57] | And James and Winn believe in me, but… | 虽然詹姆斯和温相信我 但… |
[24:02] | I need your faith, Alex. | 我也需要你的信任 艾丽克斯 |
[24:06] | More than that S. More than that cape… | 胜于那个S徽标 胜于那件披风 |
[24:11] | More than anyone’s. | 胜于任何人 |
[24:16] | Danvers. | 丹弗斯 |
[24:19] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[24:21] | They need me back at the DEO. | 他们要我回超查部 |
[24:24] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[24:30] | What’s the news on the Hellgrammite? | 鱼蛉人有什么消息 |
[24:33] | We’ve confirmed six similar attacks | 我们确定了去年全国 |
[24:34] | on chemical plants across the country over the past year. | 有六起类似的化工厂攻击事件 |
[24:37] | He’s been making his way to National City with enough chemical | 他携带着足够的化学品一路来到纳欣诺市 |
[24:39] | components to build a weapon of mass destruction. | 制造大规模杀伤性武器 |
[24:41] | I’m not so sure about that, sir. | 我对于这点不太确定 长官 |
[24:43] | The tests we ran on his blood | 我们检测了他的血液 |
[24:45] | indicate his alien DNA isn’t carbon-based like humans. | 发现他的外星基因不像人类那样是碳基的 |
[24:48] | It has a chlorine foundation. | 而是氯基的 |
[24:50] | Each of those facilities stored confiscated DDT, | 那些地方都存放着没收的DDT |
[24:53] | which is a chlorine pesticide. | 那是一种含氯杀虫剂 |
[24:55] | Well, if he’s not building a weapon, what does he need DDT for? | 如果他没在制造武器 那他要DDT干嘛 |
[24:59] | – He’s eating it. – Right. | -用来充饥 -没错 |
[25:02] | Given his home planet’s atmospheric conditions, | 考虑到他母星的大气环境 |
[25:04] | DDT would be the closest thing on Earth he could find to food. | DDT是他能在地球上找到最接近食物的东西 |
[25:07] | Since DDT was banned, | 由于DDT被禁用了 |
[25:08] | the government has been destroying remaining stockpiles. | 所以政府在销毁剩余库存 |
[25:11] | His food source is shrinking. | 他的食物来源在减少 |
[25:12] | Well, if this thing is hungry, | 如果这家伙饿了 |
[25:16] | let’s buy him some dinner. | 那就给他买食物 |
[25:19] | Eat your heart out, Metropolis, | 眼红去吧 大都会 |
[25:20] | it looks like Supergirl is here to stay. | 看来超女成为常驻英雄了 |
[25:22] | Ms. Grant, you wanted to see me? | 格兰特女士 你想见我吗 |
[25:24] | James, I was wondering | 詹姆斯 我在想 |
[25:25] | how the hunt for the interview with Supergirl is going. | 联系超女面谈的事怎么样了 |
[25:28] | Oh, she’s doing a little better, | 她表现得越来越好 |
[25:30] | so I wasn’t really sure if you | 所以我不太确定 |
[25:31] | were still interested in controlling the story. | 你还有没有兴趣控制她的舆论走向 |
[25:32] | Oh, I want a sit down with her before the Planet. | 我要赶在《星球日报》之前跟她面谈 |
[25:35] | Maybe I was beating around the bush too much earlier. | 或许我之前说得太拐弯抹角了 |
[25:39] | No, you were pretty clear. | 不 你说得很清楚 |
[25:41] | The S is not some “Who wore it best” fashion faux pas. | S徽标并不是”比谁穿得最好看”的时尚禁忌 |
[25:45] | It’s a team logo. | 这是个团队标志 |
[25:49] | Maybe Supergirl is his sister, maybe it’s his girlfriend, | 也许超女是他姐妹 也许是他女友 |
[25:53] | but there’s definitely a connection. | 但他们俩一定有联系 |
[25:55] | And because you are famously his pal, | 而因为你是他的好朋友 |
[25:57] | I have to wonder why you haven’t exploited that relationship | 我在想你为什么不动用那层关系 |
[26:00] | to get me what I want. | 来服务于我的需求 |
[26:03] | I have a policy against using my friends for business reasons. | 我的原则是不为商业目的找朋友帮忙 |
[26:07] | And I have a policy against losing. | 而我的原则是不能输给对手 |
[26:11] | Whose policy do you think means more to me? | 你觉得谁的原则对我而言更重要呢 |
[26:17] | No, I get it. You’re an honorable guy. | 我明白 你是个有原则的人 |
[26:20] | So I’m asking you to do what’s right by me and this company | 所以我请求你去做对我和公司都有利的事 |
[26:23] | and get me in a room with that girl. | 让我跟那个姑娘面谈 |
[26:26] | You have 24 hours. | 我给你二十四小时 |
[26:29] | Or? | 否则呢 |
[26:31] | Or the Planet gets their beloved photojournalist back. | 否则《星球日报》最爱的摄影师就可以回老东家了 |
[26:56] | Greyhound, this is Trap One, no sign of the hostile. | 灰狗 这里是一号分队 没有敌方踪迹 |
[26:59] | Copy, Trap One. Stay alert. | 收到 一号分队 保持警戒 |
[27:01] | Let’s hope this movable feast is too hard to resist. | 希望这顿移动的盛宴令他难以拒绝 |
[27:04] | Given the Hellgrammite’s superior sense of smell, | 鉴于鱼蛉人敏锐的嗅觉 |
[27:06] | he should’ve sensed the DDT in the atmosphere by now. | 他现在应该能闻到空气里杀虫剂的味道了 |
[27:09] | Then where the hell is he? | 那他到底在哪呢 |
[27:12] | Trap One, the target is on your vehicle! | 一号分队 目标在你车顶上 |
[27:41] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[27:54] | Where is the Kryptonian? | 那个氪星人在哪 |
[27:57] | She didn’t show. | 她没出现 |
[27:59] | But this is one of the human agents. | 但这是其中一名人类特工 |
[28:01] | I’m hoping it’s enough to keep you off my back. | 希望这可以让你离我远点 |
[28:07] | I’ve been waiting quite some time to get one of you alive. | 我想抓住你们人类的活口已经好久了 |
[28:20] | Uh, Winn and I are gonna head back to my place, | 温和我准备回我家 |
[28:22] | listen to the scanner and do a little super hero-ing | 听听监测仪 执行一些超级英雄的任务 |
[28:25] | if you wanna come? | 你想一起来吗 |
[28:26] | I think I’m gonna take tonight off if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 今晚我就不去了 |
[28:30] | Just got some things I should think about. | 有些事需要思考一下 |
[28:33] | Look, I know I said I wouldn’t do the interview, | 我知道之前我说过不想做采访 |
[28:35] | but I’ll do it. | 但我还是会做的 |
[28:36] | I don’t want you getting fired. | 我不希望你被解雇 |
[28:41] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我应该能想到你已经知道这事了 |
[28:46] | You know, it’s been like this for a while. | 这种状态已经持续很久了 |
[28:50] | Back when I first started, I was this nervous kid with his camera, | 刚开始 我还是紧张摆弄相机的毛头小子 |
[28:54] | just trying to get noticed. | 只希望得到重视 |
[28:56] | And then one day, everybody knew my name. | 然后有一天 大家就都认识我了 |
[29:01] | And not because of anything I did. | 并不是因为我做了什么事 |
[29:04] | Not really. | 不尽然如此 |
[29:07] | It’s because I was friends with somebody | 而是因为我结交了一位朋友 |
[29:10] | who was making a difference. | 他让我变得不同了 |
[29:13] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[29:14] | I thought… I could escape all that when I moved here. | 还以为 我搬到这里 就能逃离那些过往 |
[29:21] | Be my own man, you know. | 做自己的主人 |
[29:25] | Back on Krypton, no one was their own man. | 在氪星上 没有人可以做自己的主人 |
[29:29] | Growing up, I was taught that to | 从小到大 我都接受这样的教育 |
[29:30] | accept help from people is not a shame, it’s an honor. | 接受别人的帮助并不该觉得羞耻 而应该骄傲 |
[29:36] | Your cousin never talks about Krypton. | 你堂弟从没说过氪星上的事 |
[29:38] | He was a baby when we left. | 我们离开的时候他还是个婴儿 |
[29:40] | But I remember it. | 但我记得 |
[29:42] | All the time. | 一直都记得 |
[29:45] | Did he ever tell you what that “S” means? | 他告诉过你那个”S”代表什么吗 |
[29:48] | The House of El. | 代表艾尔家族 |
[29:49] | Yes, but, it also stands for a Kryptonian phrase, | 没错 但也代表一句氪星的习语 |
[29:53] | our family motto. | 是我们家族的座右铭 |
[29:54] | “El mayarah”. | “艾尔玛雅拉” |
[29:57] | It means, stronger together. | 意思是”聚则强” |
[30:01] | You say people will see me the way they see Superman one day, but… | 你说有朝一日别人会像看待超人一样看待我 |
[30:06] | I don’t want to be a hero like him. | 但我并不想成为他那样的英雄 |
[30:10] | My cousin, he’s so used to going it alone, | 我堂弟 他习惯了单打独斗 |
[30:14] | he doesn’t know any other way. But I do. | 他并不知道还有其他方法 但我知道 |
[30:18] | I see it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[30:20] | You, Winn, my sister, Ms. Grant even, | 你 温 我姐姐 甚至是格兰特女士 |
[30:23] | you’ve all showed me that. | 是你们让我意识到了这一点 |
[30:28] | James, part of being your own man | 詹姆斯 主宰自己的条件之一 |
[30:30] | is knowing when to accept help. | 就是知道何时该接受帮助 |
[30:40] | You really want to do that interview? | 你真的想做那个采访吗 |
[30:43] | First, I was scared, but I’m not anymore. | 刚开始我很害怕 但现在不怕了 |
[30:46] | I want to do it. | 我想做 |
[30:48] | For me? | 为了我吗 |
[30:49] | For what we’re trying to do here together. | 为了我们共同努力的事 |
[30:52] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[30:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:59] | It’s Henshaw. There’s been an incident. | 我是亨肖 出了点意外 |
[31:02] | Your sister’s been abducted. | 你姐姐被劫持了 |
[31:09] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该去的 |
[31:11] | If I was there… | 如果我在场 |
[31:12] | If you trusted me instead of putting me through your tests, | 如果你能相信我 而不是让我做什么测试 |
[31:15] | I could’ve stopped this. | 我完全可以阻止这件事的发生 |
[31:17] | Or maybe you’d be captured and dead too. | 或许你也会被抓走 死翘翘 |
[31:19] | I know, to you, she’s just an agent, | 我知道 对于你 她只是个特工 |
[31:21] | but to me, she’s my family. | 但对于我 她是我的亲人 |
[31:23] | Does that mean anything to you? | 亲人对你而言重要吗 |
[31:24] | Do you have a family? | 你有亲人吗 |
[31:26] | I did. | 曾经有过 |
[31:31] | Look, we have every satellite and tactical drone up in the air, | 所有卫星和战术无人机都在空中 |
[31:34] | searching this whole city for her. | 全城搜索她的踪迹 |
[31:36] | And now you have me too. | 现在你还有我呢 |
[32:02] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[32:04] | Human beings are so fragile. | 人类可真是不堪一击 |
[32:06] | It’s amazing any of you make it out of infancy. | 你们能从婴儿长到这么大真是奇迹 |
[32:11] | Alura… | 阿露拉 |
[32:14] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道那个名字的 |
[32:17] | I saw a hologram of you. | 我见过一张你的全息图 |
[32:20] | A message from Krypton. | 氪星传来的一条信息 |
[32:23] | It was on the ship that brought your daughter to Earth. | 就在那艘带你女儿来地球的飞船上 |
[32:26] | Twins were rare on Krypton. | 双胞胎在氪星上是很罕见的 |
[32:29] | When we were children, | 我们还是孩子的时候 |
[32:30] | Alura and I took great pleasure in confusing our parents. | 父母总分不清阿露拉和我 这让我们很开心 |
[32:33] | You’re Alura’s sister. | 你是阿露拉的姐姐 |
[32:34] | I am General Astra. | 我是阿斯特拉将军 |
[32:37] | And what is your name? | 你的名字又是什么呢 |
[32:44] | You are very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[32:47] | Braver than most of your race. | 比你种族的多数人都要勇敢 |
[32:49] | There is no reason to kill me, or anyone in National City. | 没理由杀我和纳欣诺市的任何人 |
[32:53] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样认为的吗 |
[32:56] | That my goal is simply to kill humans? | 我的目的就是屠杀人类这么简单吗 |
[32:58] | You are so very wrong. | 你可大错特错了 |
[33:02] | I am here to save you all. | 我是来拯救你们的 |
[33:04] | Supergirl will find me. | 超女会找到我的 |
[33:07] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[33:09] | Director Henshaw, I got her. | 亨肖局长 我找到她了 |
[33:11] | A warehouse at the corner of 78th and Washington. | 78号大街和华盛顿街的街角处有个仓库 |
[33:14] | I’m going to get her back. | 我去救她出来 |
[33:15] | Miss Danvers, wait. | 丹弗斯小姐 等等 |
[33:20] | Get a strike team ready. We’re moving out. | 准备一支突击队 我们马上行动 |
[33:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:29] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[33:29] | No! Get out of here, it’s a trap. | 不 快离开 这是个陷阱 |
[33:40] | It’s been a long time, little one. | 好久不见了 小家伙 |
[33:50] | Look how you’ve grown. | 看你都长这么大了 |
[33:53] | So beautiful. | 这么漂亮 |
[33:55] | But you… | 可是你… |
[33:56] | You died. | 你死了 |
[34:00] | When Krypton exploded… | 氪星爆炸的时候 |
[34:03] | Everyone died. | 所有人都死了 |
[34:07] | You died… | 你死了 |
[34:10] | Aunt Astra. | 阿斯特拉姨妈 |
[34:11] | Except I wasn’t on Krypton when it perished. | 氪星毁灭的时候我并没在那里 |
[34:14] | I was a prisoner aboard Fort Rozz. | 我作为囚犯被关押在罗兹堡 |
[34:17] | Did your mother not tell you? | 你母亲没告诉你吗 |
[34:20] | How she sent me away? | 她把我送走了 |
[34:22] | Banished her own blood? | 驱逐了自己的亲人 |
[34:24] | Imprisoned me for speaking the truth while she told only lies? | 她谎话连篇 而我说出事实 就被她关了起来 |
[34:28] | But why did she send you to Fort Rozz? | 可她为什么把你关进了罗兹堡 |
[34:29] | For being a hero. | 因为我当了英雄 |
[34:32] | For trying to save our world. | 试图拯救我们的世界 |
[34:37] | I remember so many nights, sitting on your lap, | 我还记得那些夜晚 坐在你腿上 |
[34:42] | listening as you taught me all the name of the stars. | 你教我每一颗星星叫什么名字 |
[34:45] | Then let me educate you once again, dear niece. | 那就让我再教你一次 亲爱的外甥女 |
[34:49] | Your alliance with the humans is misplaced. | 你不应该与人类结盟 |
[34:52] | Do not stand against me. | 别跟我作对 |
[34:55] | I let one planet die, I will not do so again. | 我已经失去过一颗星球 不会放弃第二颗 |
[34:58] | Funny, I was going to say the same thing. | 真巧 我也想说这句话 |
[35:25] | Greyhound, this is Trap Leader, over. | 灰狗 我是领队 完毕 |
[35:27] | Greyhound, do you copy? | 灰狗 是否收到 |
[35:32] | Maybe I was wrong about you. | 或许我之前看错你了 |
[35:34] | Join me, little one. | 加入我吧 小家伙 |
[35:36] | Never call me that again. | 别再这么叫我 |
[35:45] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[35:46] | Just every species has a will to survive. | 只是每个物种都有存活意志 |
[35:50] | Know what most species also have? | 你知道大多数物种还有什么吗 |
[35:53] | Those. | 这个 |
[36:29] | You chose for it to end like this, | 你选择了这种下场 |
[36:31] | instead of allying with your family. | 放弃了与家人结盟 |
[36:32] | Now you can die alone. | 所以你只能一个人死 |
[36:35] | You might wanna rethink the cape. | 你最好别再穿这件丑披风了 |
[36:51] | When you are facing a superior opponent, | 当你面对更胜一筹的对手时 |
[36:53] | you use their strength against them. | 要善于借力打力 |
[37:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:11] | I saw on the news you haven’t quite mastered that one yet. | 我在新闻上看到你似乎还没掌握这招 |
[37:14] | Stop. Stay where you are. | 站住 不许动 |
[37:20] | You possess no weapon that could harm me. | 你们的武器都伤不到我 |
[37:22] | You are so wrong. | 大错特错 |
[37:34] | Any more family I should know about? | 你还有我不知道的家人存在吗 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:47] | I wish I had your healing powers. | 真希望我也能像你一样自愈 |
[37:49] | You took down the Hellgrammite with no help from me. | 你独自就打倒了那个鱼蛉人 |
[37:52] | Yeah, well, you were a little busy. | 当时你不是忙吗 |
[37:56] | I can’t even imagine what you must be feeling right now. | 我知道你现在一定很难接受 |
[38:00] | I mean, after all this time, | 都过去这么久了 |
[38:03] | finding out you still have family. | 却发现自己还有家人活着 |
[38:05] | You’re my family. | 你就是我的家人 |
[38:08] | My aunt… | 我姨妈 |
[38:10] | We have to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[38:12] | I have to be ready for her next time. | 我必须准备好她的下次攻击 |
[38:15] | Show me how to fight. | 教我格斗术吧 |
[38:18] | Train me to be as good as you. | 把我训练到跟你一样出色 |
[38:20] | I’ll make you even better. | 我会把你训练到更出色 |
[38:23] | On Krypton, I remember Aunt Astra and my mother always arguing. | 在氪星 我记得阿斯特拉姨妈和妈妈总是在争吵 |
[38:29] | Like sisters do. | 姐妹都这样 |
[38:31] | And when I asked my mother | 我问过妈妈 |
[38:32] | why they could never get along, she said | 为什么她们总是合不来 她说 |
[38:34] | that it was because Astra didn’t have faith in people. | 因为阿斯特拉不相信别人 |
[38:39] | You wanted to know if I have faith in you. | 你想知道我信不信任你 |
[38:43] | I do. I always have. | 信 我一直信任你 |
[38:47] | When you first came to live with us, | 你刚开始住进我们家 |
[38:48] | my parents told me that you would be sad | 我爸妈说你会很难过 |
[38:51] | and fragile, | 很脆弱 |
[38:52] | having just lost your world, | 因为你刚刚失去了你的世界 |
[38:55] | your parents, friends. | 失去了父母 朋友 |
[38:58] | But you never let that loss diminish your light. | 但你的光芒从未被悲伤掩埋 |
[39:03] | You’ve always had the heart of a hero, Kara, | 你一直有着一颗英雄的心 卡拉 |
[39:06] | way before you put on that S? | 远早在你佩戴S徽标之前 |
[39:12] | What are you doing? You need to rest. | 你要干什么 你需要休息 |
[39:13] | No. There’s something that I need to show you. | 不行 我有东西要给你看 |
[39:17] | Something I’ve been working on. | 是我一直在研究的东西 |
[39:22] | Your cousin has a base, | 你的堂弟有个基地 |
[39:23] | it’s a fortress, I guess, in the Arctic. | 应该是个堡垒 在北极 |
[39:26] | Now, we don’t know much about it, | 我们还不是很了解那个地方 |
[39:27] | but we do know it’s a place | 不过我们知道 |
[39:29] | that he’s been able to commune with his Kryptonian ancestors. | 通过那里 他可以与氪星的祖先沟通 |
[39:32] | How? They’re all gone. | 怎么可能 他们都死了 |
[39:34] | They’re no longer alive, yes. | 他们确实不在了 |
[39:39] | The door will only open for you. | 这扇门只有你能打开 |
[39:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:58] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[40:02] | Wait… I don’t understand. | 等等 我不明白 |
[40:05] | The message we found in your pod, | 我们在你的飞船上找到的留言 |
[40:07] | it was part of an interactive artificial intelligence program, | 是一个交互式人工智能程序的一部分 |
[40:10] | that’s culled from living memory. | 是从活体记忆中提取的 |
[40:13] | It’s not really her, but… | 这并不是她本人 不过 |
[40:16] | Kara, I have been programmed to offer you assistance here on Earth. | 卡拉 我的程序设定是在地球上为你提供帮助 |
[40:23] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 艾丽克斯 |
[40:24] | I’ll let you two talk. | 你们慢慢谈 |
[40:30] | I… | 我 |
[40:33] | I’m not quite sure what to ask. | 我不知道该问什么 |
[40:35] | Whatever it is you wish you could ask Alura, you may ask me. | 你想问阿露拉什么 就问我什么 |
[40:42] | I’d ask for a hug. | 我希望她能抱我 |
[40:45] | I am not programmed to do that. | 我的程序没有这个功能 |
[40:53] | Then tell me about my Aunt Astra. | 那就跟我讲讲阿斯特拉姨妈的事 |
[41:00] | Director Henshaw, thank you for helping me set up that room. | 亨肖局长 谢谢你帮我安排那个房间 |
[41:04] | It’s the least I can do for Supergirl. | 我也只能帮超女做这些了 |
[41:08] | I won’t tell her you called her that. | 我不会告诉她你这样叫她 |
[41:11] | I’d appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[41:25] | Kryptonians are nearly indestructible on Earth. | 在地球上 氪星人几乎是刀枪不入 |
[41:29] | How could that blade hurt me? | 我为什么会被这把匕首伤到 |
[41:30] | Unclear. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 不清楚 我从没见过这种东西 |
[41:34] | It’s definitely not from this planet. | 绝对不是这个星球上的东西 |
[41:43] | It seems to be emitting a specific radioactivity | 它似乎在释放一种特殊射线 |
[41:46] | that’s damaging to your cellular structure. | 能够破坏你的细胞结构 |
[41:48] | It’s still making me sick. | 我还感觉很恶心 |
[41:50] | Get it away from me. | 快拿开 |
[41:51] | Get it out of here. | 把它扔出去 |
[41:54] | The humans are more canny than we predicted. | 人类比我们预想得还要狡猾 |
[41:58] | Until we learn to neutralize this weapon they possess, | 我们得想办法弄清如何抵御这个武器 |
[42:00] | we might have to rethink our timetable for taking National City. | 在那之前 拿下纳欣诺市的计划要重新考虑 |
[42:03] | And what of Kara Zor El? | 那卡拉·佐·艾尔呢 |
[42:04] | My niece, she is stronger than I thought. | 我的外甥女 她比我想得更强大 |
[42:09] | She’s not just a little girl from Krypton anymore. | 她再也不是氪星上的小女孩了 |
[42:14] | Uh, Mr. Olson, I know that I gave you 24 hours | 奥尔森先生 我之前给了你一天时间 |
[42:18] | to get me that interview with Supergirl, | 帮我跟超女约见 |
[42:20] | but if you haven’t procured it by now, | 要是还没约到 |
[42:23] | I would like to set up some interviews with new art directors for tomorrow. | 那我明天想约几位新的艺术总监来面试 |
[42:27] | Eyes on the road up there. | 给我好好看路 |
[42:29] | Actually, Ms. Grant, | 格兰特女士 |
[42:30] | your interview with Supergirl’s already started. | 你跟超女的见面已经开始了 |
[42:33] | Look out your window. | 请看窗外 |
[42:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[42:59] | Ms. Grant. | 格兰特女士 |
[43:05] | James Olson said you wanna talk. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森说你想跟我聊聊 |
[43:09] | Let’s talk. | 那就聊吧 |