时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | I’ve seen this picture. | 我见过这张照片 |
[00:41] | It won the Pulitzer. | 它赢得了普利策奖 |
[00:42] | He actually posed for that. I guess he likes me. | 他特意摆了姿势 他可能喜欢我吧 |
[00:45] | You’re Jimmy Olsen. | 你是吉米·奥尔森 |
[00:48] | – He knows. – He knows? | -他知道了 -他知道了 |
[00:48] | What if people figure out who you are? | 如果人们发现你是谁了呢 |
[00:52] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[00:53] | Forget about Supergirl’s lack of experience. | 别提超女缺乏经验了 |
[00:55] | National City does not need problems. | 纳欣诺市不需要重蹈覆辙 |
[00:57] | – Who cares what that guy says? – You do. | -谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎 |
[00:59] | Isn’t Maxwell Lord your hero? | 麦斯威尔·罗德不是你的英雄吗 |
[01:01] | I want a sit down with Supergirl. | 我要和超女进行一次对话 |
[01:04] | Or the Planet gets their beloved photojournalist back. | 否则《星球日报》心爱的摄影师就可以回老东家了 |
[01:07] | Ms. Grant, your interview with Supergirl’s already started. | 格兰特女士 你跟超女的见面已经开始了 |
[01:14] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊吧 |
[01:28] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[01:30] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[01:32] | I meant to say, who are you? | 我本来是想说 你是谁 |
[01:35] | According to you, I’m Supergirl. | 据你的说法 我是超女 |
[01:38] | Trademark pending. | 商标待定 |
[01:40] | You have questions. | 你有问题 |
[01:42] | I’m ready to answer them. | 我准备好回答了 |
[01:45] | Do you mind if I record this? | 介意我录音吗 |
[01:49] | I suppose not. | 不介意 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:53] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[01:55] | Let’s start with the generals. Where are you from? | 我们先聊点基本问题 你从哪儿来 |
[01:57] | I traveled to Earth from my home planet of… | 我从我的母星来到地球 |
[01:59] | – Krypton? – Yes. | -氪星 -对 |
[02:02] | When it was destroyed. | 在它毁灭的时候 |
[02:04] | My parents sent me here where they thought I’d be safe. | 我父母把我送到地球 认为我在这里会很安全 |
[02:07] | I feel like I’ve heard this story before. | 我以前好像听过这个故事 |
[02:10] | This is my story. | 这是我的故事 |
[02:16] | So, I can assume that all of your powers | 那你所有的超能力 |
[02:19] | are the same as the Man of Steel’s? | 都跟钢铁之躯一样咯 |
[02:21] | The flying, the super strength, | 飞翔 力大无穷 |
[02:23] | the freezy breath thing? | 冰冻呼吸 |
[02:24] | I’m still working on that last one. | 最后一种我还在练习 |
[02:27] | Oh, so you’re not up to his level yet? | 所以说你还没达到他的水平咯 |
[02:32] | I wouldn’t say that. | 不见得吧 |
[02:33] | So, why are we just hearing from you now? | 那我们怎么现在才听说你的消息呢 |
[02:42] | I’m not sure I understand the question. | 我不太理解这个问题 |
[02:44] | Well, if you’ve been on Earth for years, | 既然你已经来地球多年 |
[02:47] | why wait this long to start giving back? | 为什么要等这么久才开始回报社会呢 |
[02:49] | Where were you during the earthquake two years ago? | 两年前发生地震的时候你在哪儿呢 |
[02:52] | Or the wildfires last September that killed eight people? | 还有去年九月夺走八条生命的那场野火 |
[02:55] | This is not a job I take lightly. | 我不会草率对待这份工作 |
[02:58] | I had to be ready. | 我得准备好才行 |
[03:00] | Any plans to start a family? | 你打算成家吗 |
[03:02] | Nobody ever asks my cousin these questions. | 从来没人问过我堂弟这些问题 |
[03:08] | Superman is your cousin? | 超人是你堂弟吗 |
[03:10] | This interview is over. | 本次采访结束 |
[03:12] | Well, what do you do all day when you’re not flying around town? | 你不在城里飞来飞去的时候都做些什么啊 |
[03:16] | Do you have a day job? | 你有正职吗 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | How can you eat sticky buns for breakfast every day | 你每天早餐都吃甜面包 |
[03:30] | and still stay so thin? | 怎么还能保持苗条呢 |
[03:32] | I’m an alien. | 我是个外星人 |
[03:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:39] | I called you like a bunch of times last night. Where were you? | 我昨晚给你打了好几个电话 你跑哪儿去了 |
[03:41] | I think I fell asleep last night. | 我昨晚睡着了 |
[03:43] | Yesterday was a pretty long day. | 昨天太累了 |
[03:45] | Morning! | 早啊 |
[03:48] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:49] | Oh, this is the only place that | 只有这个地方 |
[03:51] | makes this really hard to find drink I like, tea. | 才卖这种我爱喝的饮料 茶 很难找呢 |
[03:57] | That’s really funny. | 好好笑哦 |
[03:59] | That’s funny. | 好好笑 |
[04:01] | Alex, you remember, um, James Olsen? | 艾丽克斯 你记得他吗 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[04:05] | – My friend from work. – Yeah. | -我在公司的朋友 -记得 |
[04:07] | How’s the covert alien hunting business? | 隐秘的外星人狩猎业务进行得如何 |
[04:09] | Not as covert as we would prefer. | 不如我们希望的那么隐秘 |
[04:12] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没告诉他 |
[04:14] | Look, it’s okay. I can be trusted with a big secret. | 没关系 我能保守住重大秘密 |
[04:16] | Well. I hope you’ll extend the same courtesy to my sister. | 希望你对我妹妹也能做到这点 |
[04:20] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[04:24] | – Meet up back at the office? – Yes. | -咱们办公室见 -好 |
[04:26] | Great seeing you, Alex. | 很高兴见到你 艾丽克斯 |
[04:33] | – What? – You like Jimmy Olsen. | -怎么了 你喜欢詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[04:35] | Stop it. | 别这么说 |
[04:36] | First of all, he prefers James. | 首先 他更喜欢别人叫他詹姆斯 |
[04:41] | – Okay. – Second, we’re just friends. | -好吧 -其次 我们只是朋友 |
[04:44] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[04:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:46] | You were looking at him like he was one of your sticky buns. | 你看他的眼神就好像他是个甜面包似的 |
[04:48] | And seriously, | 说真的 |
[04:51] | you have got to stop telling people who you really are. | 你不能再跟别人透露你的真实身份了 |
[04:53] | The less people know about Supergirl, the better. | 知道超女的人越少越好 |
[04:57] | – In a shocker of a news item today… – Right. | -在今天一条令人震惊的新闻中 -好吧 |
[04:58] | …Cat Grant, CEO of Catco Media, | 凯特·格兰特 凯特科媒体首席执行官 |
[05:01] | is reporting that Supergirl and Superman are in fact related. | 声称超女与超人有血缘关系 |
[05:07] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[05:10] | No one has been able to identify who or rather what she is. | 尚无人能确定她是何人或何种生物 |
[05:18] | Interesting choice mentioning that in an interview. | 你在采访里提到那事挺有意思的 |
[05:21] | Isn’t that a little dangerous? | 难道不是有点危险吗 |
[05:23] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[05:24] | I got confused and it just popped out. | 我被搞糊涂了 就脱口而出了 |
[05:28] | She… She tricked me. | 她对我耍了手段 |
[05:30] | She’s like a villain. | 她是个恶人 |
[05:31] | She’s like a super interviewing villain. | 她是个超级采访恶人 |
[05:34] | That is literally the most boring power ever. | 那真是史上最无聊的超能力了 |
[05:35] | Kerah! | 凯拉 |
[05:41] | Good morning, Ms. Grant. | 早安 格兰特女士 |
[05:42] | It’s a big day for journalism. | 今天是新闻业的大日子 |
[05:45] | The Daily Planet can suck it. | 《星球日报》可以一边玩去了 |
[05:48] | I scooped them. | 我抢先发了独家 |
[05:49] | Yes, I… I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[05:52] | You told everyone that Supergirl and Superman are cousins. | 你把超女和超人是堂姐弟的事情说了出去 |
[05:55] | Do you think maybe | 你不觉得 |
[05:56] | she might’ve kind of wanted that on the down low? | 她可能想对此保守秘密吗 |
[06:01] | Bulletproof. | 防弹 |
[06:03] | Are you asking me if I’m bullet… | 你是问我能否防弹… |
[06:05] | Bulletproof Coffee. | 防弹咖啡 |
[06:07] | It’s made from unsalted grass-fed butter | 它的配方是无盐草饲牛黄油 |
[06:09] | with an extract of coconut oil that improves brain energy. | 和可以提高脑力的椰子油精华 |
[06:12] | I will need a cup of it every hour. | 我每小时都需要一杯 |
[06:14] | Crappy coffee has toxins in it | 低档咖啡里有毒素 |
[06:15] | that will rob me of my creativity and my vigor. | 会夺走我的创造力和精力 |
[06:18] | I’m going to need both… | 我需要这两样东西 |
[06:23] | …if I am going to write a kick-ass expose on Supergirl. | 好写出一篇超女的精彩专题报道 |
[06:27] | You’re writing it? | 你要执笔吗 |
[06:29] | Yourself? | 亲自出马 |
[06:30] | I’m a writer. | 我是个撰稿人 |
[06:32] | It’s like riding a bike, or severe childhood trauma. | 这就像是骑自行车 或严重的童年创伤 |
[06:35] | You never really lose it. | 是一辈子都忘不掉的东西 |
[06:36] | And I must be pretty decent at it because… | 我一定很擅长这件事 因为你瞧 |
[06:43] | We will be publishing a special issue of our monthly magazine | 我们后天要发行一期 |
[06:47] | the day after tomorrow. | 月刊专题 |
[06:48] | It is going to make that Caitlyn Jenner Vanity Fair | 它会让《名利场》的凯特琳·詹纳专题 |
[06:51] | look like a Penny Saver pullout. | 看着像是免费邮购周刊的插页 |
[06:54] | We need a big party to launch it. | 我们要为其举办大型发布晚宴 |
[06:55] | Throw something together… | 请一些人过来 |
[06:59] | 1,000 guests. | 一千名客人 |
[07:00] | Rent out a museum or something. | 租个博物馆什么的 |
[07:02] | And move Dave out there to another desk. | 然后给外边那大卫换到别的桌子去 |
[07:04] | I find his hair distracting. | 我觉得他的发型太雷人了 |
[07:11] | Dave, I need a favor. | 大卫 我需要你帮个忙 |
[07:20] | The story is spreading like wildfire across social media. | 此事正在社交媒体上疯狂传播 |
[07:23] | Cat Grant’s latest exclusive on National City’s | 凯特·格兰特最新专访纳欣诺市的 |
[07:26] | mysterious new arrival, Supergirl. | 神秘新人 超女 |
[07:29] | Everyone has questions about the socalled Girl of Steel, | 每个人都对这所谓的钢铁女侠存有疑问 |
[07:32] | and this first and only interview is promising answers, | 而这篇首次的独家采访将提供答案 |
[07:36] | including intimate details about who she is, | 包括很多关于”她是何人 |
[07:38] | where she’s from and what she’s doing here. | 来自何方 来这里有何贵干”的私密细节 |
[07:42] | It also confirms her relationship to the Man of Steel himself. | 同时也确认了他与钢铁之躯的关系 |
[07:46] | That they are, indeed, cousins. | 那就是他们确实是堂姐弟 |
[07:50] | Cousins. | 堂姐弟 |
[07:56] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[07:57] | What were you thinking giving interviews? | 你是怎么想的要接受采访 |
[07:59] | I wouldn’t say it was an interview exactly. | 我觉得严格来说不算是个采访 |
[08:01] | It was more of a private conversation that’s being published. | 更像是一次被发表的私下谈话 |
[08:04] | What’s next? A book deal? A reality show? | 下一步是什么 出书上真人秀吗 |
[08:07] | Keeping Up with the Kryptonians? | 《与氪星姐弟同行》吗 |
[08:12] | So, he’s mad? | 他生气了吗 |
[08:13] | It’s hard to tell with him. | 他这人很难看透的 |
[08:15] | Why did you give that interview? | 你为什么要接受采访 |
[08:17] | – At first, I did it for James. – Oh, that explains it. | -一开始是为了詹姆斯 -原来如此 |
[08:19] | But I also did it for me. | 但我也是为了我自己 |
[08:23] | I’m still trying to figure out what Supergirl means. | 我还在寻找作为超女的意义 |
[08:26] | Guess I just thought talking to Ms. Grant | 估计我觉得和格兰特女士谈谈 |
[08:29] | would give me some perspective. | 能找到一些方向 |
[08:32] | Everybody wonders who they are at some point in their lives. | 所有人在某一时段都会迷失自我 |
[08:35] | You’re gonna figure it out, Kara. You always have. | 你会想清楚的 卡拉 你一向如此 |
[08:39] | Sir, we have a Code Grey. | 长官 我们这里有灰色警报 |
[08:43] | It’s coming from the NCH. | 是北瀑布高速公路发出的 |
[08:46] | Looks like a multiple car collision. | 看起来是多重车祸 |
[08:48] | Highway Patrol officers and medical personnel are en route. | 高速公路巡警和医疗人员已上路 |
[08:51] | No sign of alien activity. | 没有外星人活动迹象 |
[08:53] | We’re clear. | 警报解除 |
[08:54] | Run a thermal scan to be sure. | 进行热扫描确认下 |
[08:56] | And Miss Danvers, next time | 丹弗斯小姐 下一次 |
[08:57] | you’re thinking of talking to the press… | 如果你想和媒体对话的话 |
[09:02] | She’s excited. | 她很兴奋 |
[09:03] | It’s her first pileup. | 这是她第一次处理连环事故 |
[09:20] | Supergirl, the driver’s still inside, she can’t get out. | 超女 司机还在里边 她出不来了 |
[09:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:33] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[09:42] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[09:42] | It’s okay, I’ve got you, I’ve got you. | 没事了 我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:08] | I’m just a ghost. | 我就是个鬼魂 |
[10:10] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[10:12] | I want the Man of Steel to suffer. | 我想让钢铁之躯受苦 |
[10:15] | I want him to know what it feels like to lose everything. | 我想让他知道失去一切的感受 |
[10:20] | Starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[11:24] | Reactron. | 核能人 |
[11:25] | At least that’s what the Daily Planet colorfully dubbed him | 这是他几年前出现在大都会时 |
[11:27] | when he showed up in Metropolis a few years back. | 《星球日报》给起的外号 |
[11:29] | Reactron? That’s kind of a stupid name. | 核能人 这名字真傻 |
[11:32] | Who named him that? | 谁给他起的 |
[11:33] | Jimmy Olsen. | 吉米·奥尔森 |
[11:36] | – So, who is this guy really? – Unknown. | -那这人的真实身份是谁 -未知 |
[11:40] | He remains at large after | 我对他印象最深的 |
[11:41] | a string of very public fights with your cousin. | 就是和你堂弟的一系列公开对决 |
[11:42] | Neither of them ever came out on top. | 他们俩不分上下 |
[11:44] | And no one knows why he’s so obsessed with killing Superman. | 而且没人知道他为什么那么想杀超人 |
[11:47] | So, what’s the plan? | 那有什么计划吗 |
[11:48] | How do we stop him? | 我们怎么阻止他 |
[11:50] | We don’t. | 按兵不动 |
[11:53] | So what are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[11:53] | We just sit back and do nothing? | 我们就放手不管吗 |
[11:56] | Reactron, whoever he is, is human. | 核能人 不管他是谁 都是人类 |
[11:59] | Which means this case falls outside the DEO’s jurisdiction. | 也就是说不在超查部管辖范围内了 |
[12:02] | This man flies and shoots nuclear fireballs! | 这人会飞还能发射核能火球 |
[12:07] | How is that not extranormal? | 这怎么就不超常了 |
[12:08] | He’s using advanced biomedical tech. | 他用的是先进的生化科技 |
[12:11] | Manmade tech. | 人造科技 |
[12:12] | I can’t risk exposing this organization | 我不能冒这个暴露组织的风险 |
[12:14] | every time some human criminal shows up at National City. | 就因为纳欣诺市出现了一个人类罪犯 |
[12:17] | And I just can’t let this man run wild. | 我也不能让这人就这么逍遥法外 |
[12:19] | Call your cousin. | 叫你堂弟来 |
[12:21] | Superman fights for truth, justice | 超人是为了真理 正义 |
[12:23] | and the American way. | 和美国之道而战 |
[12:25] | Last time I checked, National City was in America. | 我没记错的话 纳欣诺市属于美国 |
[12:35] | Ms. Grant? | 格兰特女士 |
[12:39] | I’m just… I’m putting the finishing touches on that party, | 我正在 为晚宴准备进行收尾工作 |
[12:42] | and I need your okay on… | 我需要你同意… |
[12:47] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[12:51] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[12:52] | You don’t you hear that loud, high pitched, | 你没听到通风管中传出的 |
[12:53] | incessant humming coming from the vents | 没完没了的高频哼唱声吗 |
[12:55] | that is making it impossible for me to think straight, | 它让我无法正常思考 |
[12:58] | let alone string together one coherent sentence? | 甚至连一段完整的句子都组不出来 |
[13:02] | I have pretty good ears, and I don’t hear anything. | 我听力很好 但我什么都没听到 |
[13:05] | Well, get maintenance to look into it | 让维修工去看一看 |
[13:07] | because it’s driving me crazy. | 因为它简直要逼疯我了 |
[13:09] | Sure thing, I’ll get them right on it. | 没问题 我马上让他们去看看 |
[13:11] | I just need you to approve the appetizers for tomorrow. | 我只是需要您确定明天的开胃菜 |
[13:14] | Kerah, I am very proud of the fact | 凯拉 我非常自豪地说 |
[13:19] | that in my many years of being a CEO | 在我当总裁的这么多年里 |
[13:20] | I have never thrown a phone at an assistant. | 我从没用电话砸过助理 |
[13:23] | I would very much like to keep that record intact. | 我非常想将这个记录继续保持下去 |
[13:26] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[13:32] | She’s pretty tense working on that article, huh? | 那文章弄得她神经紧张了吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah. You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[13:36] | She always get like this when she’s writing? | 她写文章的时候总是这样的吗 |
[13:38] | People have been known to schedule their vacations around it. | 其他人总是在这种时候去度假 |
[13:44] | Why are you doing that? We’re standing right here. | 你这是干什么 我们就站在这里 |
[13:45] | Follow me and act natural. | 跟我来 装成没事一样 |
[13:57] | – Where are you taking us? – To your new office. | -你带我们去哪 -去你的新办公室 |
[13:59] | I think Ms. Grant prefers me | 我觉得格兰特女士想让我待在 |
[14:01] | to be within yelling distance. | 她喊一嗓子我能听到的范围内 |
[14:03] | No. Not for that job. For our other job. | 不是为了那份工作 是另一份工作 |
[14:05] | This used to be Ed Flaherty’s office from Actuaries | 这里曾经是会计爱迪·费海提的办公室 |
[14:07] | but after he died of a heart attack behind his desk, | 但在他因为心脏病突发死在这里后 |
[14:09] | nobody wants it. | 没人想来这里了 |
[14:10] | Which makes it perfect for our needs. | 这正是我们所需要的 |
[14:13] | Now, we can’t just crowd around your desk | 我们不能每次谈超女的事情 |
[14:15] | every time we want to talk Supergirl stuff. | 就跑到你桌边去 |
[14:16] | So, I loaded this office up with some, uh, | 所以 我把这间办公室装上了 |
[14:19] | state of the art, top of the line tech. | 最先进高级的科技 |
[14:21] | Winn, I can’t believe you did all this for me. | 温 真不敢相信你为我做了这一切 |
[14:27] | Um, believe it. | 开始相信吧 |
[14:28] | Okay, so for our first mission, Supergirl vs. Reactron. | 好了 第一项任务 超女大战核能人 |
[14:34] | Okay, so his true identity remains a mystery. Right? | 那么 他的真实身份是个谜 对吧 |
[14:36] | We know Superman has fought him multiple times over the years. | 我们知道超人几年来和他打过很多次 |
[14:38] | Right. I know. I was there. | 是的 我知道 我当时在场 |
[14:40] | How could I forget? | 我怎么忘得掉 |
[14:41] | Anyway, he shoots these highly concentrated… | 总之 他会射出一种高度集中的 |
[14:44] | – Bursts of nuclear energy. – From his gauntlets. | -爆发性核能 -从他的手套中射出 |
[14:46] | Uh, his chest plate provides | 他胸前的金属可以帮助 |
[14:47] | – an increase in strength… – Strength. | -提高他的力量 -力量 |
[14:48] | – …and flight. – Yeah. | -还可以飞行 -没错 |
[14:50] | Now, I’ve written an algorithm that will sweep the city | 我写了一个程序 可以扫描城市 |
[14:52] | for any variable changes in radiation. | 寻找各种辐射的变化 |
[14:54] | And maybe we can use this to find him. | 也许我们可以用这个来找到他 |
[14:58] | And then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[15:00] | And then Kara goes all Supergirl on him. | 然后卡拉用超女的能力干掉他 |
[15:05] | Kara, you might consider calling your cousin on this one. | 卡拉 也许你该叫你堂弟来解决这事 |
[15:08] | I’ve seen what Reactron can do. | 我见识过核能人的本事 |
[15:10] | James, if I call for help now, I’m done. | 詹姆斯 如果我寻求帮助 我就完了 |
[15:13] | We’re done. | 我们也就完了 |
[15:14] | Every villain out there | 外头的所有恶棍 |
[15:15] | will think of National City as an easy target. | 都会觉得纳欣诺市是个容易下手的目标 |
[15:18] | He nearly killed Clark once. | 他有一次差点杀死克拉克 |
[15:20] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[15:25] | Clark Kent is Superman? | 克拉克·肯特是超人 |
[15:28] | I’m just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你的安全 |
[15:29] | And, yes, I appreciate that. | 我很感激你 |
[15:31] | But of all the things the S stands for, | 但是所有S所代表的一切 |
[15:34] | safety is not one of them. | 并不包括安全 |
[15:36] | Clark… Clark Kent is Superman. | 克拉克 克拉克·肯特是超人 |
[15:38] | – Winn… Winn. – Sorry, I can’t… | -温 温 -对不起 我没法… |
[15:41] | I’m… I’m still trying to figure out | 我还在试着弄清楚 |
[15:45] | what being Supergirl means. | 做超女的意义 |
[15:48] | Who I am. | 我是谁 |
[15:50] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[15:51] | I’m not Superman’s cousin. | 我不是超人的堂姐 |
[15:53] | I’m Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[15:55] | And if I’m going to be defined, | 如果我要被定义 |
[15:56] | it’s going to be by my victories and my losses. | 也只会是被我的胜利及失败所定义 |
[16:00] | No one else’s. | 而不是别人的 |
[16:03] | I guess stubbornness runs in the family. | 看来倔强是遗传的 |
[16:10] | When I was a kid, I had a train with blue streaks. | 小时候 我有一辆带有蓝色闪电的火车 |
[16:14] | Coolest toy I ever had. | 那是世界上最酷的玩具 |
[16:17] | I know a train that magnetically levitates is inherently cool, | 我知道磁漂浮列车本身就已经很帅 |
[16:20] | but still, the color’s kinda bumming me out. | 但是颜色依然让我郁闷 |
[16:24] | Let’s paint blue streaks. | 不如画上蓝色闪电吧 |
[16:26] | And while we’re at it, it needs to go 500 kilometers an hour. | 说到这个问题 火车每小时要达到500公里 |
[16:29] | We’ve been working for three years, | 我们已经研究了三年 |
[16:30] | you know, to push it to 450. | 努力提高至450公里 |
[16:32] | The test is in six days. | 六天后就要进行测试 |
[16:34] | Then it probably occurred to you over the last 36 months | 那过去的36个月你可能会想过 |
[16:37] | that if you used hafnium | 如果在真空管处 |
[16:38] | instead of a tungsten alloy in the vacuum tubes, | 用铪代替钨合金 |
[16:40] | you could decrease the weight of each car by 30 kilos… | 每节车厢的重量能减少30千克 |
[16:43] | …and get it to 500. | 就能加速至500公里 |
[16:46] | But Carl over there will see the job to the finish. | 但是卡尔会完成这项工作的 |
[16:48] | You can go. You’re done. | 你可以走了 你的工作到此为止 |
[16:49] | – But Mr. Lord… – I said you’re done. | -但是罗德先生 -我说你的工作到此为止 |
[16:57] | Keep up the good work, everyone. | 大家继续加油工作 |
[17:02] | This train is a gift for National City. | 这辆火车是给纳欣诺市的礼物 |
[17:05] | To get people out of their gas guzzlers | 为了让人们脱离燃油机车 |
[17:07] | and accepting of clean, | 接受无污染 |
[17:08] | affordable transportation, it has to be perfect. | 价格实惠的交通 它一定要完美 |
[17:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:19] | I’m looking for someone with a background in nuclear fission. | 我在寻找有核裂变背景的人 |
[17:24] | No volunteers? | 没有自愿者吗 |
[17:26] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[17:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:32] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:35] | Everyone keep calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[17:36] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[17:40] | You don’t need to hurt anyone. | 你不必伤害任何人 |
[17:46] | I need this man. | 我需要这个人 |
[17:49] | From the looks of things, what you need is a mechanical genius. | 看你的样子 你需要的是一个机械天才 |
[17:52] | Compared to me, that guy’s a dope. | 和我相比 那人蠢死了 |
[17:54] | Don’t take him. Take me. | 别带他走 带我走 |
[17:59] | Once again, Lord Technologies has been the target of an attack | 罗德科技又一次被称为核能人的罪犯 |
[18:02] | by the criminal known as Reactron. | 定为攻击目标 |
[18:16] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[18:18] | Mr. Lord. | 罗德先生 |
[18:19] | He’s been taken. | 他被带走了 |
[18:27] | It’s been 24 hours since tech billionaire Maxwell Lord | 科技富豪麦斯威尔·罗德在其研究所里 |
[18:30] | was abducted from his research facility by the Metropolis-based criminal | 来自大都会并称为核能人的罪犯所挟持 |
[18:33] | known as Reactron. | 至今已有24小时 |
[18:35] | Authorities still will not speculate | 当局仍未能推断 |
[18:37] | – whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead. – Yes, yes, | -罗德先生的生死 -是的 |
[18:40] | I’m still here. | 我还在听 |
[18:41] | Yes, Ms. Grant wants all of the hostesses dressed as Supergirl. | 格兰特女士希望所有的女服务员都打扮成超女 |
[18:45] | Right, uh, red, blue, the S. | 没错 红蓝 以及S |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:50] | This isn’t on you, Kara. | 这不是你的责任 卡拉 |
[18:52] | I have to find this man. How am I supposed to do that? | 我必须找出这个人 我要怎么做 |
[18:56] | With my help. | 我帮你 |
[18:58] | Do you have someplace private we can talk? | 有没有安静的地方可以谈谈 |
[19:02] | Do we ever. | 当然 |
[19:07] | I used the DEO satellite | 我用了超查部的卫星 |
[19:08] | to scan the highway where you fought Reactron. | 扫描你和核能人打斗过的高速公路 |
[19:10] | And I was able to isolate | 并且隔绝了 |
[19:11] | the nuclear signature of his weapons system. | 他武器系统中的核子特征 |
[19:13] | It’s powered by Thorium 232 | 那是由钍232所提供的能源 |
[19:15] | which can only be found in one place. | 只有一个地方能找到 |
[19:19] | Bakerline Nuclear Power Station. | 贝克莱恩核电站 |
[19:21] | I remember this. | 我记得这个 |
[19:22] | Terrorists tried to start a full-on meltdown like five years ago, | 五年前恐怖分子想要发动一场全面的熔毁 |
[19:26] | – but then… – Supman stopped them. | -但是 -超人阻止了他们 |
[19:27] | Yeah, he prevented the core from going into overload. | 他阻止了反应堆堆芯过载 |
[19:29] | Saved millions of people. | 拯救了数百万人 |
[19:31] | But two reactor engineers were killed | 但是在核电站充斥着大量辐射时 |
[19:33] | when the facility was flooded with radiation. | 两名反应堆工程师身亡 |
[19:36] | Ben and Alyssa Krull. | 本和阿莉莎·克鲁尔 |
[19:37] | They were married. | 他们是夫妇 |
[19:40] | Ben Krull is Reactron. | 本·克鲁尔就是核能人 |
[19:41] | Yeah, he somehow survived the radiation exposure. | 没错 他在放射暴露下存活了下来 |
[19:44] | That’s why he hates my cousin. | 所以他才这么憎恨我的堂弟 |
[19:46] | He blames him for the death of his wife. | 他怪我堂弟害死他的妻子 |
[19:48] | Superman still managed to prevent an American Chernobyl. | 超人还是阻止了美国的切尔诺贝利事件 |
[19:48] | 乌克兰共和国切尔诺贝利核能发电厂 于1986年发生严重泄漏及爆炸事故 | |
[19:52] | Chernobyl. | 切尔诺贝利 |
[19:53] | That gives me an idea on how we might find Krull. | 这让我想到一个办法 也许能打败克鲁尔 |
[20:04] | My housekeeper does a bang-up job on my penthouse. | 我的管家把我的顶层公寓打扫得十分干净 |
[20:07] | Pretty sure she could get this place all shiny in a jiff. | 我肯定她也能瞬间让这里变得一尘不染 |
[20:14] | Do you see what’s wrong? | 你看出问题了吗 |
[20:22] | The moderator’s been damaged | 减速剂已毁 |
[20:23] | which is preventing neutron speed reduction. | 那是用来防止中子减速的 |
[20:26] | It’s clear you’re sick. | 很明显你生病了 |
[20:28] | Respiratory distress, the skin desquamation and ulcering… | 呼吸困难 肌肤脱屑以及溃疡 |
[20:32] | How much radiation were you exposed to? | 你接触了多少辐射 |
[20:34] | More than enough to kill me. | 多到足以杀死我 |
[20:36] | How about we go back to my lab? | 不如我们回我的实验室 |
[20:38] | Let my team analyze your case. | 让我的团队分析一下你的情况 |
[20:40] | Find a way for you to regain a normal life. | 想办法让你恢复正常生活 |
[20:47] | I had a normal life. | 我曾经有过正常的生活 |
[20:57] | It didn’t work out. | 但是没能持续下去 |
[21:07] | You’re gonna repair my suit… | 你要修好我的战衣 |
[21:12] | or they’re gonna start building memorials to you. | 不然他们就要开始为你建纪念碑了 |
[21:17] | Fine. I’ll need thorium, cesium-137, | 好吧 我需要钍 铯137 |
[21:20] | tributyl phosphate and a Dr. Pepper. | 磷酸三丁酯和一罐汽水 |
[21:25] | That last one’s for me. I’m thirsty. | 汽水是给我的 我渴了 |
[21:37] | Please begin my compliments. | 请开始赞美吧 |
[21:40] | Well, uh, the writing is… | 文笔嘛 |
[21:43] | the writing is beautiful. | 文笔超棒 |
[21:45] | Lyrical. | 很抒情 |
[21:45] | The kind of story they make you read in journalism school. | 就像那种在新闻学院读到的文章 |
[21:47] | I distinctly heard a slight uplilt, | 我清楚地听到了一丝上扬的语调 |
[21:50] | which suggests a hesitation, a vacillation, | 表明了一种犹疑 犹豫 |
[21:53] | and maybe an ambivalence? | 也许还有举棋不定的情绪 |
[21:57] | Isn’t the tone kind of… | 这种语气是不是有点… |
[22:00] | A little nasty? | 有点恶毒 |
[22:03] | I mean, the headline. | 我是说标题 |
[22:06] | Okay. Millennial Falcon. | 千禧一代的猎鹰 |
[22:07] | Every Generation Gets the Superhero it Deserves. | 每一代都有应得的超级英雄 |
[22:11] | Supergirl didn’t tell you how old she is. | 超女没告诉你她的年龄 |
[22:14] | How do you know she’s a millennial? | 你怎么知道她是千禧一代 |
[22:15] | Well, if she’s not, then I want the name of her surgeon. | 如果她不是 那我想认识她的整容医生 |
[22:19] | What about this passage? Um… | 那这一段呢 |
[22:21] | Supergirl embodies the worst traits of her generation. | 超女体现了她这一代人最糟糕的特征 |
[22:24] | The earnestness without purpose, | 认真但缺乏目标 |
[22:26] | the unshakable belief that she has a right to be heard, | 坚定不移地认为她有权得到倾听 |
[22:30] | even when she has nothing to say. | 即使她无话可说 |
[22:32] | That is a magnificent point. | 我说得很有道理啊 |
[22:34] | I transcribed your interview. | 我转录了你的采访 |
[22:36] | She’s not like this. | 她不是这样的 |
[22:39] | You’ve taken her out of context. | 你在对她断章取义 |
[22:41] | I have given her context. | 我在赋予她新内容 |
[22:43] | I hate to break it to you, but the world is tough. | 我不想告诉你 但是这个世界充满艰辛 |
[22:45] | What is she going to do when she has to face a real threat? | 当她要面对真正的威胁时 她会怎么做 |
[22:49] | I know, she’ll call her cousin. | 我知道她可以给她堂弟打电话 |
[22:51] | Just like every other millennial | 正如其他的千禧一代一样 |
[22:53] | who calls Mommy and Daddy the second things don’t go their way. | 一遇到不顺 就打电话给他们的父母 |
[22:56] | – She won’t do that. – How do you know that? | -她不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[22:59] | I think… I think maybe what she’s trying to say… | 我觉得…她想说的可能… |
[23:06] | is that… | 就是… |
[23:08] | …when people are scared or hurt or in danger, | 人们害怕 受伤 身处危难时 |
[23:11] | they think of Superman. | 想到的是超人 |
[23:13] | But that it’s okay to think of her too, | 但想到她也可以 |
[23:15] | and not just as some consolation prize. | 不只是什么安慰奖 |
[23:18] | She’s every bit the hero he is. | 她丝毫不比她堂弟差 |
[23:21] | She just needs the chance to prove it. | 她只是需要机会去证明 |
[23:23] | Well, I guess we’ll find out. | 那我们就等着瞧了 |
[23:29] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[23:30] | Kara, it’s the florist. | 卡拉 花商来了 |
[23:34] | For the party. | 晚宴用的花 |
[23:36] | Right. I should probably handle that. | 没错 我该去处理了 |
[23:39] | – Winn found Krull. – What? How? | -温找到了克鲁尔 -怎么找到的 |
[23:42] | There was a black mold that grew in the town of Chernobyl | 切尔诺贝利发生事故后不久 |
[23:44] | right after the meltdown. | 那儿长出一种黑霉 |
[23:45] | Now, Winn found the same mold here in National City. | 温在纳欣诺市发现了一样的霉 |
[23:48] | At a junkyard, 60 miles south. | 在南部约一百公里的垃圾场 |
[23:51] | Tell Ms. Grant I’m putting the finishing touches on the party. | 告诉格兰特女士我在做晚宴的收尾工作 |
[23:54] | Kara. Kara, just wait. Wait. | 卡拉 卡拉 等等 等等 |
[23:57] | Just get Lord out of there. You don’t have to take on Krull, too. | 救出罗德就好 不必管克鲁尔 |
[24:00] | Krull is not some crazed alien. | 克鲁尔不是疯狂外星人 |
[24:02] | He’s a human being. | 他是人类 |
[24:03] | Who’s been hurt enough. | 已经受够了伤害 |
[24:05] | That’s something my cousin never knew. | 但我堂弟一直不知道这点 |
[24:06] | And that’s why I’m gonna go talk to him, | 所以我得跟他谈谈 |
[24:08] | the way I would want someone to talk to me. | 我也会希望有人这么跟我谈 |
[24:10] | And if he doesn’t want to talk? | 那如果他不想谈呢 |
[24:12] | Then I’ll punch him real hard until he falls down. | 我就狠狠揍到他爬不起来 |
[24:14] | That always seems to work. | 这样总能行的 |
[24:16] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[24:26] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我不是来跟你打架的 |
[24:29] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:31] | I know why you hate my cousin. | 你知道你恨我堂弟的原因 |
[24:35] | I know what you’ve lost, too. | 我知道你也失去了什么 |
[24:49] | You look taller on TV. | 你比电视上高些 |
[24:51] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[24:52] | He forced me to repair his suit. I don’t know where he is. | 他逼我修复他的战衣 我不知道他人在哪儿 |
[25:05] | Get out of here. Go! | 快离开这里 快 |
[25:08] | Ben, I don’t think your wife would want you hurting anyone. | 本 我觉得你妻子并不希望你伤害他人 |
[25:12] | Ben Krull is dead. | 本·克鲁尔已经死了 |
[25:14] | Superman saw to that. | 超人亲眼所见 |
[25:16] | Now he’s gonna lose someone too. | 现在他也要失去亲人了 |
[25:44] | And after you die… | 你死后… |
[25:46] | …your city dies too. | 你的城市也会灭亡 |
[26:18] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[26:20] | Kara. Hey. | 卡拉 |
[26:21] | Easy, easy, easy. You’re okay. | 慢着 慢着 没事了 |
[26:24] | How long was I held? | 我晕了多久了 |
[26:25] | Just a few hours. | 就几个小时 |
[26:27] | I was fighting Krull. | 我当时在与克鲁尔战斗 |
[26:30] | My cousin, where is he? | 我堂弟他人呢 |
[26:32] | He had to go. | 他得走了 |
[26:32] | For a volcanic eruption in South Pacific. | 南太平洋有火山爆发 |
[26:34] | The Reactron is a great danger to everyone in this city. | 核能人严重威胁着这座城市每一个人 |
[26:37] | Luckily, I wasn’t harmed. In fact, I’m lucky to be alive. | 幸运的是我没受伤 其实活下来就是万幸 |
[26:42] | I owe it all to the great hero rescuing me, | 我非常感谢一位超级英雄救了我 |
[26:46] | Superman. | 那就是超人 |
[26:53] | I don’t understand how did he know that | 我不明白他怎么知道 |
[26:55] | I was fighting Krull. | 我在和克鲁尔战斗 |
[27:03] | You called him. | 你叫的他 |
[27:04] | Kara, he gave me this a long time ago. | 卡拉 他很久以前给了我这块表 |
[27:06] | If I ever got in trouble, I could contact him. | 如果我有麻烦了 就可以联系他 |
[27:09] | But you weren’t in trouble. | 但你没有麻烦 |
[27:14] | When did you even call him? The second I left? | 你什么时候叫的他 我一离开你就叫了吗 |
[27:16] | Kara, I made a promise to your cousin. | 卡拉 我答应了你堂弟 |
[27:18] | If anything ever happened to you… | 一旦你有什么不测… |
[27:20] | My cousin didn’t have a get-out-of-a-jam free card | 我堂弟从一开始就没有 |
[27:22] | when he first started. | 麻烦解决卡 |
[27:23] | Neither should I. | 我也不应该有 |
[27:25] | It feels like you don’t believe in me. | 感觉你不相信我 |
[27:28] | Of course, I believe in you. | 我当然相信你 |
[27:29] | I wouldn’t even be here if I didn’t believe in you. | 我要不信你就不会来这儿了 |
[27:32] | Maybe you shouldn’t be here at all. | 也许你就不该来这儿 |
[27:46] | You know what, Kara? | 你知道吗 卡拉 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry that you’re mad at me. | 很遗憾你生我的气 |
[27:50] | But I’m not sorry you’re still alive. | 但我不遗憾你还活着 |
[28:02] | He was just protecting you. | 他只是想保护你 |
[28:04] | I know, I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只不过… |
[28:08] | It wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 不该是这样的 |
[28:10] | This is the reason my mother and father sent me to Earth. | 这就是我父母把我送来地球的原因 |
[28:14] | They wanted you to live, Kara. | 他们希望你活着 卡拉 |
[28:16] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 不只是这样 |
[28:17] | I was supposed to be the one saving him, | 应该是我来救他 |
[28:19] | not the other way around. | 而不是他救我 |
[28:21] | How am I supposed to really become a hero | 如果超人一直救我 |
[28:23] | if Superman has to keep saving me? | 我怎么成为英雄呢 |
[28:29] | Your story… | 你的故事… |
[28:31] | your story is just starting. | 才刚刚开始 |
[28:34] | And someday you’re gonna be the one saving him. | 有一天会由你来救他的 |
[28:41] | Oh, God! I… | 天啊 我… |
[28:43] | I have to be at Cat’s party, like, now. | 我得去凯特的晚宴了 就是现在 |
[28:45] | Like 10 minutes ago, now. I don’t have my dress. | 十分钟前就该去了 我还没有礼服 |
[28:48] | Yes, I figured you would not have the time | 是 我就知道你没时间 |
[28:51] | so I borrowed one from the DEO closet. | 所以我从超查部的衣柜借了一套 |
[28:56] | Um, not that you really need it, but… | 虽然你并不需要 但… |
[28:59] | it is bulletproof. | 这是防弹的 |
[29:40] | You don’t fool me. | 别耍我了 |
[29:42] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[29:43] | I noticed because there was no one | 我注意到这点是因为没人 |
[29:44] | mumbling and shuffling three paces behind me. | 像跟屁虫似的在我身后絮絮叨叨 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:48] | Where are the magazines? | 杂志呢 |
[29:50] | The paper ones? The ones that can be framed? | 纸质的 能装裱起来的 |
[29:52] | Right, the magazine. | 没错 杂志 |
[29:55] | Uh, the truth is, | 其实 |
[29:56] | Kara is probably just a little foggy | 卡拉多半脑子有些乱 |
[29:59] | because she was up all night | 因为她熬了一整夜 |
[30:00] | autographing the magazines with the author’s name. | 为杂志签上作者的名字 |
[30:05] | Ah. It’s as if I thought of it myself, Kerah. | 我也是这么想的 凯拉 |
[30:11] | Oh, my God. Winn, you just saved my life. | 天啊 温 你刚救了我的命 |
[30:15] | I owe you big time. | 欠你个大人情 |
[30:17] | Well, you could, um, repay your debt right now. | 行 你马上就能还给我 |
[30:20] | Dance with me? | 能跟我跳支舞吗 |
[30:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:31] | Maxwell Lord. | 麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[30:34] | Kidnapped one minute, rubbing elbows the next. | 上一刻还被绑架 下一刻就出来交际了 |
[30:36] | I’m surprised you came. | 很意外你会来 |
[30:38] | Cat Grant. | 凯特·格兰特 |
[30:40] | You’re talking to the same guy | 你面前这个男人可是 |
[30:41] | who launched a top-selling tablet | 刚从珠穆朗玛峰的雪崩中幸存下来 |
[30:42] | hours after surviving an avalanche on Everest. | 几个小时后就发布了畅销平板电脑 |
[30:46] | Cocktails after a kidnapping? | 被绑架后参加鸡尾酒会 |
[30:48] | Breeze. | 小菜一碟 |
[30:51] | Are we dancing? | 跳支舞吗 |
[30:56] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[30:58] | All dressed up in your big boy suit. | 穿一身西装 一副小大人模样 |
[31:01] | Like James Bond making a living playing with toy trains. | 就像詹姆士·邦德爬玩具火车赚钱 |
[31:06] | So tell me. | 说吧 |
[31:07] | How did you manage to get an exclusive with Supergirl? | 你怎么拿到超女的独家新闻的 |
[31:11] | Girl knows power when she sees it. | 女生会辨识权力人物 |
[31:13] | She flew right to me. | 她直接飞来找我 |
[31:17] | Are you going to tell me how you pulled it off? | 你是准备说你是怎么拿到的 |
[31:20] | Or am I gonna have to get sneaky? | 还是我暗地里查呢 |
[31:22] | You’re very sexy, Max, | 你很性感 麦斯 |
[31:23] | but as I recall, you’re big on promises, | 但我记得你是个只爱给承诺 |
[31:26] | but not much else. | 但不爱兑现的人 |
[31:29] | Oh, look at the time. | 看看时间 |
[31:31] | Nothing says powerful more than leaving your own party early. | 在自己的晚宴上早退最能展现权力了 |
[31:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[32:09] | Director Henshaw. | 亨肖局长 |
[32:10] | Agent Danvers, what are you doing? | 丹弗斯特工 你在干什么 |
[32:14] | I’m helping Kara to stop Reactron. | 我在帮卡拉阻止核能人 |
[32:19] | It’s been increasingly difficult for you to follow orders | 自从你妹妹开始抛头露面 |
[32:21] | since your sister flew onto the scene. | 你就越来越不遵从命令了 |
[32:23] | When you asked me to join the DEO, I didn’t hesitate. | 你让我加入超查部时 我毫不犹豫就同意了 |
[32:27] | Because you told me that | 因为你对我说 |
[32:28] | together we were going to save the world. | 我们要一起去拯救地球 |
[32:31] | Except saving the world means everybody. | 但拯救地球意味着拯救所有人 |
[32:35] | Aliens, humans, I can’t separate them anymore. | 外星人和人类 我不能把二者区分对待 |
[32:40] | Especially when my little sister’s life is at stake. | 尤其是我妹妹的生命正处于危险之中 |
[32:49] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[32:52] | No one. | 没有了 |
[32:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:02] | Wouldn’t want them getting any ideas. | 不希望其他人知道 |
[33:08] | So, how do we defeat this Reactron? | 那么 我们该如何打败这个核能人 |
[33:16] | – Ready, babe? – No, wait… | -准备好了吗 -没有 等等 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[33:19] | Yes, it’s happening, girl! | 没错 就是这样 |
[33:20] | This is happening. | 我们在跳舞 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:26] | – It’s… – Do you mind if I cut in? | -真是 -介意我借你的舞伴吗 |
[33:30] | It’s fine, Winn. | 没关系 温 |
[33:36] | Look, I don’t like how we left things. | 我不喜欢之前那样不欢而散 |
[33:38] | Yeah, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[33:40] | Me pressing that button on my watch… | 我按了手表上的那个按钮 |
[33:43] | …had nothing to do with you. | 跟你没有任何关系的 |
[33:47] | It was me. | 是因为我 |
[33:50] | I call him when things get tough. | 事情变得棘手时我就会找他 |
[33:53] | I always have. | 向来如此 |
[33:56] | That’s part of the reason I left Metropolis. | 那也是我离开大都会的一部分原因 |
[34:00] | My safety net became my reflex. | 我下意识就会去寻求安全保障 |
[34:03] | I press that button when I get scared. | 我一害怕就会去按那个扭 |
[34:08] | And I was scared that I was going to lose you. | 而我害怕会失去你 |
[34:13] | I really like that you care about me. | 你这么在乎我 我很高兴 |
[34:16] | But you have to care enough to let me fly my own path, | 但你必须让我按自己的轨迹飞行 |
[34:19] | separate from his. | 跟他的分开 |
[34:22] | And trust that I’m going to save the day. | 要相信 我能够挽救大局 |
[34:25] | Kara, you are amazing. | 卡拉 你很优秀 |
[34:29] | You leap into the sky, headfirst into danger. | 你一飞冲天 率先赶到危难之中 |
[34:33] | And you don’t seem scared of falling. | 而你似乎从不害怕会陷落 |
[34:36] | Hmm, what’s so bad about falling? | 陷落又有什么不好呢 |
[34:48] | Where is Supergirl? | 超女在哪 |
[35:12] | I’m going to slip into something more durable. | 我要去换件更耐穿的衣服 |
[35:14] | Do not do anything stupid. | 你别做傻事 |
[35:15] | No promises. | 我不敢保证 |
[35:25] | Don’t suppose my fixing your nuke suit earns me a hall pass? | 我修好了你的核战衣不能换张免死卡吗 |
[35:33] | Twice in two days. | 两天里救了我两次 |
[35:34] | I should put you on the payroll as a bodyguard. | 我真该把你的名字加到我的保镖名单上了 |
[35:36] | Get somewhere safe. | 找个安全的地方躲起来 |
[35:37] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[35:41] | I am sorry for what happened to you. | 我对你的遭遇表示遗憾 |
[35:43] | But you are going to jail. | 但你应该进监狱 |
[35:45] | I’m sure one day I will. | 总有一天我会去的 |
[35:49] | But you won’t live to see it. | 但你活不到那天了 |
[36:07] | Hey, Krull! Krull! | 克鲁尔 克鲁尔 |
[36:09] | Know who I am? Jimmy Olsen. | 知道我是谁吗 我是詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[36:11] | I’m the closest thing Superman has to a best friend. | 我是跟超人关系最近的好朋友 |
[36:13] | You wanna see him hurt? | 你不是想伤害他吗 |
[36:15] | Killing me would do that. | 杀了我就行 |
[36:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:27] | Kara, we may have a way for you to stop Krull. | 卡拉 我们可能有办法让你阻止克鲁尔 |
[36:30] | Krull’s chest unit is powered by a Demon Core, | 克鲁尔胸腔内的装置是由恶魔芯片供电的 |
[36:32] | a subcritical mass of plutonium. | 内含大量次临界的钚 |
[36:34] | If you can remove it from his suit, | 如果能从他战衣中移除这个装置 |
[36:35] | it should shut down his weaponry. | 就应该能够关掉他的武器 |
[36:37] | But the core will melt down | 但芯片会熔化 |
[36:38] | the very moment it’s freed from its containment matrix. | 随即会释放其内部储存的核能量 |
[36:40] | There has to be some way to stop him without nuking the city. | 一定有办法可以不用毁了城市也能阻止他 |
[36:43] | You need to encase the core in lead before you rip it free. | 在你释放芯片之前必须先用铅包住它 |
[36:47] | Lead. | 铅 |
[38:19] | You could have been killed. | 你可能会死的 |
[38:21] | No. I knew you’d save the day. | 不 我知道你能挽救大局的 |
[38:31] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[38:33] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[38:34] | Something tells me this | 直觉告诉我 |
[38:35] | isn’t the last non-alien you’ll be taking on. | 这不会是你对付的最后一个非外星生物 |
[38:38] | And since the threat of federal prison | 既然进入联邦监狱的威胁 |
[38:39] | doesn’t stop your sister disobeying my orders, | 也阻止不了你姐姐违背我的命令 |
[38:42] | I guess in the future we’ll just have to help Supergirl again. | 我想以后我们不得不帮助超女了 |
[38:49] | Told you he’d come around on me. | 告诉你他会接受我的 |
[38:52] | So, what does the Girl of Steel do to celebrate | 钢铁女侠想怎么庆祝 |
[38:55] | after saving the day? | 今天的胜利呢 |
[38:56] | Um… how about the Danvers sisters take in a movie tonight? | 不如丹弗斯姐妹一起去看场电影吧 |
[39:00] | Or how about you go find a certain ex-photojournalist | 不如你去找那个爱穿紧身衬衫的 |
[39:04] | with a penchant for tight shirts | 前报社摄影师 |
[39:05] | who makes you smile more than anyone else I’ve ever seen do? | 那个能让你笑得前所未有灿烂的人一起庆祝吧 |
[39:12] | Yeah, that. | 就是这个笑容 |
[39:19] | Hey, James, do you have a minute? I wanted to ask… | 詹姆斯 你有时间吗 我想请你… |
[39:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:23] | I didn’t know you weren’t… | 我不知道你… |
[39:25] | Kara, this is Lucy Lane. | 卡拉 这位是露西·莱恩 |
[39:27] | Hey, it’s nice to meet you, Kara. | 很高兴认识你 卡拉 |
[39:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:31] | Lane. Uh, any relation? | 姓莱恩 是亲戚吗 |
[39:34] | Yes. Lois is my big sister. | 是的 露易丝是我姐姐 |
[39:37] | Oh, I have one of those too. | 我也有个姐姐 |
[39:43] | Uh, I’ll catch up with you later, Kara. | 一会儿我去找你 卡拉 |
[39:47] | Sorry. Bye. | 抱歉 回见 |
[39:50] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在做不到 |
[39:57] | Metropolis isn’t around the corner, Jimmy. | 大都会并不是近在咫尺 吉米 |
[40:00] | I came a long way to see you. | 我大老远来找你 |
[40:01] | And why did you? | 为了什么呢 |
[40:03] | I didn’t like the way we ended things. | 我们之前那样结束让我很难受 |
[40:07] | Could we just get dinner? | 我们能不能一起吃个饭 |
[40:08] | And talk? | 谈一谈 |
[40:10] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | Dinner. | 吃个饭 |
[40:25] | – Hey, you okay? – Fine, yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 我没事 |
[40:31] | Hey, you want to go down to our, uh, our secret office, | 你想不想去我们的秘密办公室 |
[40:33] | do some super sleuthing? | 做点超级英雄的侦查工作 |
[40:35] | Actually, I have a lot of work to do. | 其实我还有一堆工作要做 |
[40:37] | Maybe later? | 迟些再说吧 |
[41:22] | Thanks, Clark. | 谢谢 克拉克 |
[41:25] | It means a lot to me. | 你这样说我很感激 |
[41:42] | No James Olsen tonight, huh? | 今晚不谈詹姆斯·奥尔森了吗 |
[41:44] | No, not tonight. | 是的 今晚不谈 |
[41:46] | Pass me that last pot sticker. | 把最后那盘锅贴递给我 |
[41:48] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[41:50] | That one is mine. | 那盘是我的 |
[41:52] | You had four. | 你已经吃了四盘了 |
[41:53] | If that pot sticker is not in my mouth in two seconds, | 如果两秒内我吃不到那盘锅贴 |
[41:55] | I will melt your face. | 我就把你的脸熔了 |
[42:01] | I hope you get fat. | 我希望你变成大胖子 |
[42:03] | Not on this planet. | 在这星球上是不会的 |
[42:08] | So, guess what I picked up on the way. | 猜我今天在路上顺手买了什么 |
[42:12] | Did you actually read the article? | 你真的读了那篇报道吗 |
[42:13] | Because she says horrible things about me. | 因为她说了我很多坏话 |
[42:16] | Very well-crafted horrible things. | 精雕细琢的坏话 |
[42:20] | Deep beneath that seething disdain… | 在那些激烈的蔑视深处 |
[42:25] | …she respects you. | 她尊敬你 |
[42:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:30] | Supergirl, I mean. | 我是指超女 |
[42:32] | Her assistant, no, she couldn’t give a rip about. | 她的助理嘛 她连骂都懒得骂 |
[42:34] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[42:36] | Right in the face. | 正好打在脸上 |
[42:39] | Well, look, you should be proud of yourself. | 你应该为自己而感到骄傲 |
[42:44] | I mean, you’re doing things that Superman couldn’t even do. | 你做的事连超人也无法做到 |
[42:48] | Well, I may not need Superman to be a hero, | 我也许不需要超人来助我成为英雄 |
[42:50] | but I will always need you. | 但我永远都需要你 |
[42:58] | Isn’t that your cue? | 你是不是该行动了 |
[43:01] | Do not watch Homeland until I get back. | 我回来前不许自己偷看《国土安全》 |
[43:03] | There’s no promises. | 我可不保证 |