时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | Forget about Supergirl’s lack of experience, | 别提超女缺乏经验了 |
[00:42] | I’m talking about the trouble she’ll bring. | 我现在说的是她会带来的麻烦 |
[00:43] | National City does not need Metropolis’ problems. | 纳欣诺市不需要重蹈大都会的覆辙 |
[00:46] | – Who cares what that guy says? – You do. | -谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎 |
[00:48] | Isn’t Maxwell Lord your hero? | 麦斯威尔·罗德不是你的英雄吗 |
[00:49] | This train is a gift for National City. | 这辆火车是给纳欣诺市的礼物 |
[00:52] | What if people figure out who you are? | 如果人们发现你是谁了呢 |
[00:55] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[00:56] | Supergirl should take a page out of your book, Kara. | 超女应该向你学习才对 凯拉 |
[00:59] | She’s taking on way too much, way too fast. | 她一下子扛起了太重的负担 |
[01:01] | You like Jimmy Olsen, | 你喜欢詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[01:03] | who makes you smile more than anyone else I’ve ever seen. | 他能让你笑得前所未有地灿烂 |
[01:07] | Kara, this is Lucy Lane. | 卡拉 这位是露西·莱恩 |
[01:09] | Lois is my big sister. | 露易丝是我姐姐 |
[01:11] | Jimmy, I came a long way to see you. | 我大老远来找你 |
[01:13] | And why did you? | 为了什么呢 |
[01:14] | I didn’t like the way we ended things. | 我们之前那样结束让我很难受 |
[01:20] | There was a time when I felt like a shadow of a person. | 我曾经感觉自己像是别人的影子 |
[01:24] | But ever since I’ve been able to show the world what I can do, | 但自从我向世界展示了我的能力之后 |
[01:26] | I feel like anything is possible. | 我感觉一切皆有可能 |
[01:29] | And for once in my life, I can finally have it all. | 生平第一次 我终于可以做自己的主人了 |
[01:34] | But one thing I know for sure, | 但有一件事我很确定 |
[01:35] | nothing can ruin my mood today. | 任何事情都不会破坏我今天的心情 |
[02:06] | Thought I’d return this to you. | 我觉得应该把这个还给你 |
[02:09] | I thought we were clicking. | 我还以为我们达成默契了 |
[02:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:12] | People who click don’t spy on each other! | 达成默契的人不该互相监视 |
[02:15] | I don’t like being followed. | 我不喜欢被跟踪 |
[02:16] | If I were following you, | 如果我在跟踪你 |
[02:17] | Ms. Danvers, you would never know about it. | 丹弗斯女士 你绝对不会觉察到的 |
[02:20] | This is… Not one of ours. | 这不是我们的东西 |
[02:22] | Then whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[02:25] | There’s no markings. | 上面没有标记 |
[02:28] | I’ve never seen tech like this before… | 我以前从未见过这样的技术 |
[02:30] | Alien origin? Could be your aunt, Astra. | 出自外星人之手吗 可能是你姨妈阿斯特拉 |
[02:32] | No, it’s definitely from Earth, | 不 这玩意绝对来自地球 |
[02:33] | but it is incredibly advanced. | 但技术异常先进 |
[02:35] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[02:36] | That thing was like trying to swat a fly in a tornado. | 那玩意就好像是要在龙卷风里拍苍蝇似的 |
[02:39] | If someone’s targeting one of my assets, | 如果有人在跟踪我的特工 |
[02:40] | I want to know who it is. | 我一定要查清是谁 |
[02:41] | We’ll handle this. | 我们来处理此事 |
[02:45] | You can trust him, Kara. | 你可以相信他 卡拉 |
[02:47] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[02:49] | Please don’t yell at me, this isn’t my job. | 请不要冲我喊 我不负责接电话 |
[02:54] | Cat Grant’s office, this is Kara. | 凯特·格兰特办公室 我是卡拉 |
[02:56] | Please, do not make me cover phones for you ever again. | 拜托不要再找我帮你接电话了 |
[02:59] | She did? That’s amazing! Yeah… | 是吗 太棒了 好的 |
[03:01] | Yes. Yes, I will get right back to you. | 好的 我稍后给你反馈 |
[03:04] | Ms. Grant won the Siegel Prize for Women in Media! | 格兰特女士赢得了西格尔杰出媒体女性奖 |
[03:07] | Oh, yeah, she already knows. | 对啊 她已经知道了 |
[03:08] | I didn’t know that she could smile… | 我都不知道她竟然还会笑 |
[03:10] | if it wasn’t based on cruelty to others. | 除了把快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上时 |
[03:12] | The ceremony is in Metropolis tomorrow night. | 颁奖礼明晚在大都会举行 |
[03:14] | I better book a plane right away. | 我最好马上订机票 |
[03:17] | I didn’t tell you about it | 我之所以没告诉你 |
[03:18] | because I knew you would have this reaction. | 是因为我就知道你会是这种反应 |
[03:20] | I know you think it’s a stupid award, Mother, | 我知道你觉得这奖不值一提 母亲 |
[03:22] | but I won it. | 但我好歹赢了 |
[03:24] | I don’t ask for very much. | 我要求的并不多 |
[03:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:28] | I didn’t realize that it was such a burden being a grandmother. | 我之前没发现当外婆给你带来了这么大的负担 |
[03:34] | Keira! | 凯拉 |
[03:35] | – Yes. – Get me a salad for lunch. | -在 -午饭给我准备一份沙拉 |
[03:38] | I don’t care what kind as long as it has a cheeseburger on top. | 我不在乎是哪种 只有上面有芝士汉堡就行 |
[03:41] | And, may I say, Ms. Grant, congratulations! | 我想说 格兰特女士 恭喜你 |
[03:44] | The Siegel Prize, that’s huge. | 拿到西格尔奖 这可是大事 |
[03:46] | I hope not, considering they’re going to have to mail it to me. | 但愿不是 鉴于他们要把奖杯邮寄给我 |
[03:48] | I won’t be attending the ceremony. | 我不会出席颁奖礼 |
[03:50] | But this is the first year you beat Lois Lane. | 但这是你第一年打败露易丝·莱恩啊 |
[03:52] | And as much as I would love to rub it in her annoyingly | 虽然我很想指着她长满雀斑的扁鼻子 |
[03:55] | freckled button nose, | 呵她一脸 |
[03:56] | I don’t have anyone to watch Carter. | 但是没人帮我照看卡特 |
[03:58] | – Did you fire another nanny? – No. | -你又炒了保姆的鱿鱼吗 -不是 |
[04:02] | Ella broke her leg storing my summer sandals. | 艾拉在帮我收拾夏季凉拖的时候摔断了腿 |
[04:04] | And your mom? | 那你母亲呢 |
[04:05] | She is living down to my expectations by prioritizing her career | 比起我的事业 她更看重自己的事业 |
[04:08] | over my own. | 这让我很失望 |
[04:10] | Does your mother give a damn about your career? | 你母亲在乎你的事业吗 |
[04:12] | Um, well, she’s not really around… | 她不在我身边 |
[04:15] | Oh, salad. Burger, rare. Go. | 沙拉 一分熟的汉堡 去吧 |
[04:23] | If you wanted, I could watch Carter overnight. | 你要是愿意 我可以照看卡特一晚 |
[04:28] | What do you want? | 你有什么企图 |
[04:31] | You know how sometimes people just want to help other people? | 有时候一个人这么做只是助人为乐而已 |
[04:34] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[04:36] | So, you think that if you do me this favor, | 你觉得如果你帮我这个忙 |
[04:38] | that I will owe you something. | 我就会欠你人情 |
[04:41] | Well, this is the first time | 这是我第一次 |
[04:41] | I’ve ever seen this quality in you, Keira. | 在你身上看到这种特质 凯拉 |
[04:44] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:47] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我之前没看出来你还有这手 |
[04:49] | This award is important to you. | 这个奖项对你很重要 |
[04:50] | So, it’s important to me. | 所以它对我也很重要 |
[04:52] | Maybe you will get that promotion someday. | 或许你有朝一日会得到升职 |
[04:57] | My son, uh, Carter… | 我儿子 卡特 |
[04:59] | He, um, well, he’s not a normal boy, thank God. | 他不是个普通的男孩 谢天谢地 |
[05:03] | He’s clever and curious, | 他很聪明 充满好奇心 |
[05:05] | and like most gifted children, he can be… | 就像大多数天才儿童一样 他有点… |
[05:10] | shy and reserved. | 害羞拘谨 |
[05:12] | He needs special attention. | 他需要特别关注 |
[05:14] | Oh, do not worry, Ms. Grant. | 别担心 格兰特女士 |
[05:16] | He wouldn’t be safer with Supergirl. | 把他交给超女也不比交给我安全 |
[05:19] | Now, it’s just annoying. | 你这么说就有点烦人了 |
[05:26] | I hate doing AWOL cases, and I’m prosecuting three of them. | 我讨厌办擅离职守案 但我手上有三项起诉 |
[05:29] | I got into JAG because I care about the law of war, | 我迷上美剧《执法悍将》是因为我关心战争法 |
[05:31] | not punishing soldiers! | 而不是惩罚士兵 |
[05:33] | Lucy, what are you doing here? | 露西 你到这里来干什么 |
[05:34] | I told you, reviewing depositions for a court martial. | 我说了 审核军事法庭的取证 |
[05:36] | Which you could have had emailed to you in Metropolis, so… | 你完全可以找人用邮件给你发回大都会 |
[05:39] | But then we wouldn’t have been | 但那样我们就没法 |
[05:40] | able to share this delicious chocolate thing. | 分享这个美味的巧克力甜点了 |
[05:45] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[05:50] | Okay, I also missed you. | 好吧 我想你了 |
[05:53] | Am I not allowed to miss you? | 难道我还不能想你了吗 |
[05:57] | I have to… I have to go, uh… | 我得… 我得走了 |
[06:00] | My boss is headed out of town, | 我老板要出差 |
[06:02] | and she’s left me to run point on digital marketing, so, you know… | 她让我代班数码营销部的工作 所以… |
[06:05] | Well, you always wanted more responsibility. | 你一直都想担负更大的责任 |
[06:08] | I wanted a lot of things, Lucy. | 我想要的事情多了 露西 |
[06:11] | Jimmy, you were right. | 吉米 你说得对 |
[06:14] | I didn’t come here for the case. | 我过来不是为了办案子 |
[06:16] | I came here for you. | 而是为了见你 |
[06:20] | Okay, well, um, I’ll give you a ring | 好吧 如果我工作不太忙 |
[06:22] | if I’m not too slammed at work. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[06:30] | That sounds like a woman who knows what she wants. | 听起来她是个知道自己想要什么的女人 |
[06:33] | I used my regular hearing on that. | 我是用普通听力听到的 |
[06:38] | All that she wants is to win everything. | 她想要的就只是赢而已 |
[06:40] | Win every case, every argument. | 赢下所有的案子 每一次争吵 |
[06:43] | And now she wants to win me. | 而现在她想赢得我 |
[06:44] | Because you broke up with her? | 因为你跟她分手了吗 |
[06:48] | Uh… I moved away. | 我搬走了 |
[06:52] | After she dumped me. | 在她甩了我之后 |
[06:53] | How did… | 那怎么 |
[06:55] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[06:57] | She’s obsessed with her career. | 她沉迷于她的事业中 |
[06:59] | And I was a distraction. | 而我只是个绊脚石 |
[07:03] | Well, you’re… You’re totally not a distraction. | 你可不是什么绊脚石 |
[07:17] | – Earthquake? – No, a bomb. | -地震吗 -不 是炸弹 |
[08:22] | You were supporting the weight of 120 pounds per square foot, | 你撑起了总计120磅每平方英尺 |
[08:24] | multiplied by five floors. | 乘以五层的重量 |
[08:26] | Not bad. | 挺厉害的 |
[08:27] | Why would someone plant a bomb in that building? | 为什么有人在那楼里放炸弹 |
[08:30] | What was in there? | 里边有什么 |
[08:31] | A lab developing a new, non-lithium battery. | 一个在研究新型非锂蓄电池的实验室 |
[08:33] | Cutting edge. | 尖端科技 |
[08:34] | Could be industrial espionage. | 可能是工业间谍干的 |
[08:36] | This might be one to let the FBI handle. | 也许这事件该让联邦调查局来办 |
[08:38] | I don’t think we want to do that, sir. | 我觉得不应该这么处理 长官 |
[08:41] | These are fragments from the bomb. | 这些是炸弹的碎片 |
[08:42] | I found the exact same technology | 我在卡拉昨天抓来的无人机上 |
[08:44] | inside the drone Kara brought in yesterday. | 发现了同样的科技 |
[08:46] | So whoever was spying on me was also behind the bombing? | 所以那些监视我的人也是安放炸弹的人 |
[08:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:49] | And I think I may have a lead. | 而且我想我知道嫌犯是谁了 |
[08:57] | – Maxwell Lord? – Yeah. | -麦斯威尔·罗德 -是的 |
[08:59] | Both the bomb and the drone | 炸弹和无人机 |
[09:01] | used an advanced fiber optics relay system. | 都使用了先进的纤维光学中继系统 |
[09:03] | It’s not even on the market yet. | 市场上都还没有呢 |
[09:04] | And it was developed by Lord Technologies. | 而它们则是由罗德科技开发制造的 |
[09:07] | Let’s pay Maxwell Lord a visit. | 咱们去找麦斯威尔·罗德谈谈 |
[09:09] | How? You can’t just walk in as DEO agents. | 怎么谈 你又不能以超查部特工身份去 |
[09:13] | We won’t. | 是不会 |
[09:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:20] | That is cool. | 这真酷 |
[09:22] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[09:24] | – And, by “Work,” Do you mean James? – No. | -说到”工作” 你是指詹姆斯吗 -不是 |
[09:26] | Especially not now. His ex showed up. | 尤其是现在 他的前女友出现了 |
[09:29] | Lucy Lane. | 露西·莱恩 |
[09:31] | – As in Lois Lane? – Her sister. | -是露易丝·莱恩吗 -她的妹妹 |
[09:33] | She’s gorgeous, she’s smart… smells nice. | 她很漂亮 很聪明 闻起来也不错 |
[09:37] | Hell, I want to date her. | 我都想约她出来了 |
[09:39] | Well, was she out saving the world? | 她有在外边拯救世界吗 |
[09:41] | She’s a lawyer for the military, so, yes. | 她是军方律师 所以 算是 |
[09:43] | Oh. Well, can she fly? | 那她能飞吗 |
[09:46] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 她要是会飞我也不奇怪 |
[09:48] | But if James broke up with her | 但如果詹姆斯甩了她 |
[09:50] | and then moved all the way out to National City, | 还大老远的搬到纳欣诺市来 |
[09:52] | then why would he want to get back together with her? | 那他怎么还会想再和她复合呢 |
[09:53] | – He told me she broke up with him. – No. | -他告诉我是她甩了他 -别 |
[09:55] | No, no, do not talk to James about her. | 别别 别和詹姆斯讨论她的事 |
[09:58] | That is a first-class one-way ticket to the Friend Zone. | 那简直就是一张飞往朋友地带的头等舱机票 |
[10:00] | I am not in the Friend Zone. | 我还没有进入朋友地带 |
[10:03] | You’ve spent more time in the Friend Zone than the Phantom Zone. | 你呆在朋友地带的时间比幻影地带还久 |
[10:07] | Okay? You’re that girl. | 懂吗 你就是那个女孩 |
[10:08] | You always want to help, so you… | 你总是想要帮忙 所以你… |
[10:10] | listen to their girlfriend troubles, and… | 倾听他们的女朋友困扰 而… |
[10:11] | Instead of being the girlfriend. Right. | 但从来没有成功上位过 明白 |
[10:14] | Kara, you’ve had to pretend | 卡拉 你这大半生 |
[10:16] | to be someone else for most of your life. | 都在装成另外一个人 |
[10:19] | But you don’t have to hide with James. | 但是你不用对詹姆斯有所隐藏 |
[10:20] | He knows your secret and he likes you. | 他知道你的秘密 还喜欢你 |
[10:24] | Besides, what kind of idiot | 再说了 有哪个白痴 |
[10:25] | would choose Lucy Lane over Supergirl? | 会放弃超女选择露西·莱恩 |
[10:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:29] | Oh! Hi, Ms. Grant. | 你好 格兰特女士 |
[10:30] | How’s Carter? Does he miss his mom? | 卡特怎样了 他想妈妈了吗 |
[10:34] | Oh my God! Carter! | 我的天 卡特 |
[10:36] | I was supposed to pick him up! | 我应该去接他的 |
[10:38] | You need to park in the green zone and walk to the line-up, | 你要停在绿色区里 然后走到队伍那里 |
[10:41] | or you need to idle in the yellow zone | 或者你需要在黄色区等着 |
[10:43] | and put the placard in the… | 然后把召示牌放在… |
[10:46] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么噪音 |
[10:48] | I’ve got the windows open! | 我把窗户打开了 |
[10:50] | Wait, are you trying to tell me that you’re not there yet? | 等等 你是想告诉我你还没到地方吗 |
[10:52] | Pulling up right now. | 正在停车呢 |
[10:54] | I did not hear the sound of children at play. | 我没听到孩子玩耍的声音 |
[10:56] | It’s just… super windy! | 就是风太大了而已 |
[10:58] | Gotta go! | 我先挂了 |
[11:07] | Hey! Ms. Grant put my name on the list. | 格兰特女士把我的名字加到了名单里 |
[11:11] | Its Kara Danvers. | 是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I just need a signature. | 我需要你签个名 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[11:15] | Thanks, he’s all yours. Have fun, Carter. | 他就交给你了 玩得开心 卡特 |
[11:19] | Hey, I’m Kara. | 你好 我是卡拉 |
[11:22] | You remember me from your mom’s office? | 你还记得我吗 在你妈妈办公室那个 |
[11:26] | You’ve grown since I last saw you. | 自从上次见到你之后 你长大不少啊 |
[11:31] | So, how was school? | 那么 学校怎么样 |
[11:35] | This is a really good school. | 这所学校很不错的 |
[11:36] | I’m surprised they haven’t taught you guys to speak out loud yet. | 真奇怪 他们都还没教你们大声说话 |
[11:39] | I actually really liked school. | 我挺喜欢学校的 |
[11:41] | Learning all about this new planet… | 能了解这个新星球 |
[11:44] | That I am also from. | 也就是我的家园 |
[11:48] | Not that I was a nerd or anything. | 我也不是什么书呆子 |
[11:52] | My mom says it’s okay to be a nerd. | 我妈说做书呆子没什么不好 |
[11:54] | She says if you can face your fears | 她说如果你能直面你的恐惧 |
[11:56] | and come out of your shell, then… | 然后从你的保护壳中出来 那么… |
[11:59] | nerds can win in the end. | 书呆子最后也能成功 |
[12:05] | God, I hope so. | 天 我希望如此 |
[12:08] | Yes, this is my technology. | 没错 这是我们的科技 |
[12:10] | Mind telling me where you found it? | 能告诉我你们从哪里找到的吗 |
[12:11] | Inside a bomb that destroyed a lab yesterday. | 在昨天摧毁了一间实验室的炸弹中 |
[12:15] | You don’t seem concerned by that. | 你似乎对此并不关心 |
[12:17] | I’m very concerned with how my technology ended up in a weapon, | 我非常关心为什么我的科技会变成武器 |
[12:20] | since I don’t make them, | 因为我不做那些东西 |
[12:21] | but not with becoming your suspect. | 但是我不担心被你们当成嫌犯 |
[12:23] | And why is that? | 那是为什么 |
[12:24] | Because it was my lab that was destroyed. | 因为被毁的是我的实验室 |
[12:26] | It was a subsidiary of one of my companies. | 是我众多旗下公司的一家 |
[12:27] | Not that it’s public knowledge. | 不过并没有多少人知道 |
[12:28] | And you didn’t think to share that information with us? | 你为什么不对我们分享这个信息 |
[12:31] | I prefer not to rely on the government to solve my problems. | 我不喜欢依靠政府来解决自己的问题 |
[12:34] | Any idea who’s targeting you? | 知道是谁在针对你吗 |
[12:36] | I’m trying to change the world, Agent Danvers. | 我在试图改变世界 丹弗斯特工 |
[12:38] | So anyone invested in maintaining the status quo | 所以任何想要维持现状的人 |
[12:40] | would be interested in targeting me. | 都会把我当做攻击目标 |
[12:42] | That’s a conveniently large suspect pool. | 你这嫌疑人范围还真广 |
[12:44] | All right, well, let’s narrow it down | 那好吧 让我给你缩小一点 |
[12:45] | to former employees with access to the lab, | 到能够进入实验室的前员工 |
[12:47] | who know how to modify the tech, | 知道如何修改技术 |
[12:49] | and have a personal grudge against you. | 还和你有私人恩怨的人 |
[12:52] | I guess now we know who’s the brains of the outfit. | 我想现在我们知道了谁是这里的聪明人 |
[12:54] | Well, you’ll be glad to hear | 那你估计可以欣然接受 |
[12:55] | I’m leaving her behind to protect you. | 我把她留下来保护你 |
[12:59] | Tonight, Maxwell Lord launches his super train | 今晚 麦斯威尔·罗德将发布他的超级火车 |
[13:02] | on its maiden voyage, with this… | 进行第一次试行 用这个… |
[13:05] | You know, I didn’t get my first cell phone until I was 16. | 你知道 我在十六岁前都没有手机 |
[13:09] | True story. | 是真事 |
[13:12] | Are you sure there’s nothing I can get you? | 你确定不需要我帮你弄点什么吗 |
[13:15] | A snack? A juice box? | 一些零食 一盒果汁 |
[13:18] | Anything that will make you happy… | 能让你开心起来的东西 |
[13:20] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[13:23] | …no one can beat Supergirl. | 没人能打败超女 |
[13:25] | Oh, you like Supergirl? | 你喜欢超女吗 |
[13:27] | She’s so cool. | 她真厉害 |
[13:29] | Last week, she stopped Reactron. | 上周 她阻止了核能人 |
[13:30] | Superman never did that. | 超人从没做到过 |
[13:32] | And earlier she caught an entire building. | 早前她托住了整栋大楼 |
[13:35] | And she can shoot lasers out of her eyes. | 她的双眼还能放射激光 |
[13:36] | Wow, she does sound pretty cool. | 她听起来的确很厉害 |
[13:39] | I didn’t say she was pretty. | 我没说她长得漂亮 |
[13:41] | I didn’t say you said she was pretty. | 我没说你说她漂亮 |
[13:45] | Why? Do you think she’s pretty? | 为什么 你觉得她漂亮吗 |
[13:47] | Well, I guess. | 应该漂亮吧 |
[13:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:50] | Carter, do you maybe have a little crush on Supergirl? | 卡特 你是不是有点喜欢超女 |
[13:53] | You got good taste, kid. | 你的品味不错嘛 孩子 |
[13:55] | This is my friend Winn. | 这是我的朋友温 |
[13:57] | You’re Supergirl fan, huh? | 你是超女的粉丝吧 |
[14:00] | You know… I know her. | 知道吗 我认识她 |
[14:02] | – No, you don’t. – No, you don’t. | -你不认识她 -你不认识她 |
[14:06] | I mean, like… I feel like I know her. | 我是说我觉得自己认识她 |
[14:10] | Because she’s always there for people. | 因为人们有需要 她总是会出现 |
[14:11] | You know, she’s helping out. | 她总是施以援手 |
[14:13] | – Saving those who need saving. – Yeah. | -救人于水火 -是的 |
[14:17] | Uh, especially those who, um, have run out of staples. | 特别是那些订书钉用光了的人 |
[14:23] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa… Got it. | 我来 我来 |
[14:25] | Uh, the stapler is not our enemy. | 订书机可不是敌人 |
[14:27] | Layout can’t find the copy I sent down two hours ago. | 版面编排部找不到我两小时前发过去的副本 |
[14:29] | Because I… I forgot to send it, I’m so sorry. | 因为我忘了发过去 非常抱歉 |
[14:32] | And… I just broke the stapler. | 我还把订书机弄坏了 |
[14:35] | Plus, Digital’s now inundated | 而且因为爆炸案 |
[14:36] | because of the bombing story, I… | 数据铺天盖地袭来 我 |
[14:39] | How does Cat do it? | 凯特是怎么做的 |
[14:40] | She’s Ms. Grant. | 她是格兰特女士 |
[14:43] | And she has you. | 而且她有你 |
[14:44] | Well, so do you. | 我也可以帮你 |
[14:55] | – Uh, it’s Lucy. – Ignore it. | -是露西 -当没看见 |
[14:58] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[14:59] | I mean, there was a time | 以前 |
[15:00] | I would’ve done anything for that woman, | 我会为她赴汤蹈火 |
[15:01] | but she dumped me. | 但是她甩了我 |
[15:02] | She just can’t stand that I got over it. | 她只是接受不了我已经走出来了 |
[15:04] | So, now she’s following me across the country, like… | 现在她跟着我穿州过省 就像是 |
[15:07] | James, I know that you feel like you’re juggling a lot right now, | 詹姆斯 我知道你觉得同时被几件事搞得焦头烂额 |
[15:09] | which, believe me, I completely understand how that feels, | 相信我 我完全明白你的感受 |
[15:12] | but maybe, right now, we should just focus on work. | 但是也许现在我们需要专注于工作上 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:19] | So, I will coordinate with Digital | 我会和数据部协调 |
[15:22] | and make sure Finance is in the loop. | 并且确保财务部得知这个消息 |
[15:24] | You’re right, sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[15:26] | Take that, Friend Zone. | 吃我一招 朋友地带 |
[15:29] | You like trains, Agent Danvers? | 你喜欢火车吗 丹弗斯特工 |
[15:32] | No, physics. | 不 喜欢物理 |
[15:34] | You’re using electromagnetic propulsion. | 你用的是电磁推进技术 |
[15:37] | The lack of friction allows us | 摩擦力的减小 |
[15:38] | to reach speeds of 500 kilometers an hour. | 让火车能达到每小时五百公里的速度 |
[15:40] | So how do you keep the mag-coils from overheating? | 那你如何防止涡轮过热 |
[15:42] | – Is it… liquid helium? – Yeah. | -用液氦吗 -没错 |
[15:45] | No hazardous byproduct. | 不会产生危险的副产品 |
[15:48] | Tell me, Agent Danvers, why are you wasting that brain | 告诉我 丹弗斯特工 为何把你的才智 |
[15:49] | kicking down doors for the government? | 浪费在政府身上 |
[15:51] | Why do you mistrust the government so much? | 你为什么如此不相信政府 |
[15:54] | Answering with a question, keep the subject talking. | 以疑问来对答 保持话题的延续性 |
[15:57] | Basic field agent procedure. | 外勤探员的基本步骤 |
[16:00] | And here I thought we had something special. | 我还以为我们的关系与众不同呢 |
[16:03] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | I work for the government, because I believe | 我为政府工作 是因为我相信 |
[16:07] | there’s no higher calling than helping others. | 最高层次的使命感就是帮助他人 |
[16:12] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么认为 |
[16:15] | Only I do it without a gun. | 只是我不需要枪来做这件事 |
[16:17] | The world needs a new kind of hero. | 这个世界需要新一类的英雄 |
[16:19] | I thought we just got one. | 我们不是刚刚有一个了吗 |
[16:21] | Supergirl’s just a glorified fireman. | 超女只不过是个美其名曰的消防员 |
[16:23] | She’s not going to solve the underlying problems | 她解决不了真正摧毁这个星球的 |
[16:25] | that are actually destroying this planet. | 潜在问题 |
[16:26] | You really don’t trust anyone, do you? | 你真的谁也不相信吗 |
[16:28] | I’ve never met anyone worth trusting. | 我还没见过值得相信的人 |
[16:29] | Well, that is a very lonely way to live. | 这样活着很孤独啊 |
[16:32] | You have no idea. | 你完全无法想象 |
[16:36] | Mr. Lord? | 罗德先生 |
[16:39] | Yes, Paulina? | 什么事 宝琳娜 |
[16:40] | Could you come down to Level Three? | 你能来第三层一趟吗 |
[16:42] | Security discovered it during a routine sweep of the floor. | 是保安部在做日常楼层检查时发现的 |
[16:49] | Clear the building. | 疏散整栋大楼 |
[16:51] | Don’t move that, it could go off! | 别碰 有可能会爆炸 |
[16:53] | That never happened with the fulcrum weight of a helium core. | 凭这点氦核重量是不会爆炸的 |
[16:55] | We need to evacuate. | 我们需要撤离 |
[16:57] | I’ve got a lab full of people at work, here. | 我有一整个实验室的人在这工作 |
[16:58] | I’d like to keep it from going up in smoke. | 我不会让实验室灰飞烟灭的 |
[17:01] | Then, move over. | 那就闪开 |
[17:02] | I’m not going to let your bravado blow the both of us up. | 我不会让你的蛮干害我们被炸上天的 |
[17:07] | This lunatic is trying to kill me with my own technology. | 这疯子想用我的技术来害死我 |
[17:09] | While I appreciate the irony, | 虽然我欣赏这种讽刺 |
[17:10] | I don’t plan on giving him the satisfaction. | 但我不打算满足他 |
[17:12] | Trust me, I know which wire to cut. | 相信我 我知道该剪哪条线 |
[17:15] | It’s not a problem. | 不成问题 |
[17:25] | We may have a problem. | 也许有问题 |
[17:31] | Kara, do you have the live… | 卡拉 你有直播数据… |
[17:33] | Oh, uh, live, plus seven-day | 直播数据 外加中西部地区 |
[17:35] | ratings for the Midwest satellite stations. | 卫星电视台的七天收视率 |
[17:38] | – There. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[17:39] | – Um, how you doing? – Handling. | -你怎么样 -还能应付 |
[17:42] | Digital called, sounds like you are, too. | 数码部打来电话 你好像也应付得来 |
[17:47] | – That guy knows Superman, right? – Yes, he does. | -那人认识超人吧 -是的 |
[17:50] | Do you think he could get Superman | 你觉得他能叫超人 |
[17:51] | to introduce me to Supergirl? | 把超女介绍给我认识吗 |
[17:53] | You are definitely your mother’s son. | 还真是有其母必有其子 |
[17:58] | Yeah, what’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[17:59] | I am at Lord Tech with a bomb that is gonna go off in a minute. | 我在罗德科技 这里有颗炸弹马上就要爆炸 |
[18:02] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[18:04] | Carter, um… | 卡特 |
[18:05] | I have an emergency errand to run. | 我有急事要去处理 |
[18:09] | I need you to watch Ms. Grant’s son. | 我要你帮我照看格兰特女士的儿子 |
[18:10] | Whoa! Like, really? ‘Cause I am not good with kids. | 不是真的吧 因为我对孩子没辙 |
[18:14] | You eat cereal for dinner, and your desk is covered with toys. | 你晚餐吃麦片 桌子上全是玩具 |
[18:16] | They are not toys. | 那些不是玩具 |
[18:18] | They are adult collectibles. | 是成人收藏品 |
[18:21] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, I got it. | 好吧 我来照看他 |
[18:27] | We need to get out of here! | 我们要离开这里 |
[18:28] | I can delay the detonation by freezing the circuitry. | 我可以冻结电路来延迟爆炸 |
[18:30] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[18:34] | Supergirl. Thank God you’re here. | 超女 谢天谢地你来了 |
[18:35] | Not a problem. Plenty of time. | 不客气 时间充足 |
[18:37] | This bomb is like a high-tech daisy cutter. | 这就像是个高科技杀伤炸弹 |
[18:38] | If it blows, it’ll produce an overpressure | 如果爆炸 每平方米就会产生 |
[18:39] | of 2,000 pounds per square inch. | 907公斤的超压 |
[18:41] | That’ll level 30 square blocks. | 会摧毁三十个街区 |
[18:42] | You need to get it clear of the city. | 你要把炸弹带离这个城市 |
[18:52] | She’s nearing the ocean. Approaching Mach Two. | 她正向海洋靠近 速度接近两马赫 |
[18:54] | She’s not far enough from the city. | 她离城市还不够远 |
[18:56] | Supergirl, change bearing. | 超女 改变方向 |
[18:58] | – Which way? – Up! | -去往哪里 -往上 |
[19:02] | – Throw the bomb! – Not yet! | -扔掉炸弹 -还不行 |
[19:03] | I have to get higher! | 我得再飞高一点 |
[19:06] | You’re out of time. Throw it! Now! | 没时间了 立刻扔掉炸弹 |
[19:41] | That was some fall you took. | 你摔得不轻啊 |
[19:45] | Easy. You’re at the DEO. | 慢点 你现在在超查部 |
[19:47] | Rescue team pulled you out of the ocean. | 救援队把你从海里救了起来 |
[19:50] | Concentrated solar waves mimic Earth’s yellow sun, | 聚光太阳能波可模拟地球的黄色太阳 |
[19:53] | and recharge your Kryptonian cells. | 给你的氪星细胞补充能量 |
[19:56] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[19:57] | Oh, I was so scared. | 我吓死了 |
[20:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:03] | Thanks to the boss. | 谢谢部长 |
[20:04] | If I let you drown, I’d never hear the end of it from her. | 如果我让你溺死了 她会跟我没完的 |
[20:14] | We got a shot of the bomber | 麦斯实验室的摄像头 |
[20:15] | from the security cameras at Max’s lab. | 拍到了炸弹袭击者 |
[20:16] | Facial recognition came up with a match. | 面部识别有匹配结果 |
[20:19] | His name is Ethan Knox. | 他叫伊森·诺克斯 |
[20:20] | Worked at the first lab that was attacked. | 曾在第一间被袭击的实验室工作 |
[20:22] | He was fired six months ago when his work became erratic. | 六个月前因工作不力被解雇了 |
[20:25] | His family reported him missing two weeks ago. | 两周前他家人报告他失踪 |
[20:27] | So, how do we find him? | 那我们怎么找到他 |
[20:28] | “We?” No. | “我们” 不 |
[20:30] | A fall from that height would’ve rattled your cousin. | 你从那么高跌下来差点惊动你堂弟 |
[20:33] | You are staying home. | 你回家待着 |
[20:35] | There is a literal mad bomber out there! | 外面可是有个疯狂炸弹袭击者啊 |
[20:37] | And I have get back to work. | 我还得回去工作 |
[20:39] | Oh, my God, Ms. Grant’s son… | 天啊 格兰特女士的儿子… |
[20:41] | I’ve to get back to the office. | 我得回办公室 |
[20:42] | I’m supposed to be babysitting him! | 我应该照顾他的 |
[20:43] | Kara, maybe you’re spreading yourself too thin. | 卡拉 也许你逼自己太紧了 |
[20:46] | You’re trying to be Supergirl and Cat’s assistant | 你想当超女 凯特的助手 |
[20:49] | and a DEO agent on top of it all. | 除此之外还要做超查部特工 |
[20:52] | At some point, even the Girl of Steel might break. | 这样就连钢铁女侠也吃不消 |
[20:59] | I never knew my mom’s office could be this awesome! | 我不知道我妈的办公室还可以这么好玩 |
[21:01] | Oh, man, I do this all the… Never! | 我可是一直… 从来没有 |
[21:04] | No, I’ve… I’ve never done this before. | 我以前从没这样玩过 |
[21:07] | – Kara! – Carter, are you all right? | -卡拉 -卡特 你没事吧 |
[21:09] | I’m so sorry I was gone. | 抱歉我之前走了 |
[21:11] | – We’re good. – We’re good. | -我们很好 -我们很好 |
[21:12] | Are you hungry for some real food? | 想吃些正经食物吗 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna get some lunch. | 我去买午饭 |
[21:18] | Thank you for watching him. | 谢谢你照看他 |
[21:20] | I don’t know what I would do without you. | 没有你我不知道怎么办 |
[21:23] | Winn, you’re getting killed! | 温 你要被杀了 |
[21:26] | Every day, kid. | 每天都被她秒杀 |
[21:30] | Kara, right? | 卡拉 是吧 |
[21:32] | – Yes, hey! – Lucy Lane. | -没错 你好 -露西·莱恩 |
[21:34] | Yes, you are. | 没错 是你 |
[21:36] | You must really like the food here. | 你肯定很喜欢这里的食物 |
[21:38] | Well, I left my phone here yesterday. | 我昨天把手机落这儿了 |
[21:40] | I’ve been a little frazzled. | 我最近有点烦躁 |
[21:41] | You? | 是吗 |
[21:43] | Uh, you do not seem like the kind of person who gets frazzled. | 你看着不像是会烦躁的那种人 |
[21:47] | Just because I look a certain way on the outside, | 我外表看起来是这样 |
[21:49] | everyone assumes it matches the way I feel on the inside. | 每个人都觉得我实际上也这样 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I get that. | 是 我懂 |
[21:55] | I wish Jimmy would. | 我希望吉米也懂 |
[21:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:58] | Right, um… | 没错 |
[21:59] | Well, my milkshake’s are getting milkier, | 我的奶昔要化了 |
[22:02] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[22:07] | Hey, Kara, can I ask you a question? | 卡拉 能问你个问题吗 |
[22:09] | It’s awkward and I kind of don’t want to hear the answer, but… | 有点尴尬 我也不想听到答案 但… |
[22:14] | Is Jimmy seeing anyone? | 吉米是不是有对象了 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | No. | 没有 |
[22:19] | No, he just moved here. | 没有 他刚搬过来 |
[22:22] | What about Supergirl? | 那超女呢 |
[22:25] | – Supergirl? – I saw the news. | -超女吗 -我看到新闻了 |
[22:27] | Jimmy by her side. Fighting Reactron. | 吉米帮她打核能人 |
[22:31] | I’m just worried he’s gonna find her… irresistible. | 我只是担心他会很喜欢她 |
[22:38] | No. | 没有 |
[22:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:41] | Jimmy thinks my work came between us, but he’s wrong. | 吉米觉得是我的工作破坏了感情 但他错了 |
[22:44] | Maybe I should’ve appreciated him more, | 也许我是该更体贴他 |
[22:46] | but the reason I prioritize work, is because he prioritized… | 但我更重视工作 是因为他更重视… |
[22:51] | him. | 他 |
[22:52] | Superman. | 超人 |
[22:53] | No matter where we were or what we were doing, | 不论我们在哪儿 在干什么 |
[22:55] | Jimmy took off the moment Superman called. | 吉米一接到超人的电话就走了 |
[22:58] | And I couldn’t complain, | 我也不能抱怨 |
[22:59] | because of course they were off saving people’s lives. | 因为他们是去救人命的 |
[23:02] | He says I left him, but… he left us first. | 他说是我离开了他 但其实是他离开了我们 |
[23:06] | Lucy, I’m so sorry. | 露西 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | And this hero wears a skirt. | 这个英雄还穿裙子呢 |
[23:10] | How am I ever gonna compete with her? | 我怎么比得过她 |
[23:20] | You fired Ethan Knox six months ago. | 你六个月前解雇了伊森·诺克斯 |
[23:23] | His wife divorced him, got sole custody of their child. | 他妻子跟他离婚了 拿到了孩子的单独监护权 |
[23:26] | When his daughter got sick, | 他女儿病了 |
[23:28] | he snapped and he needed someone to blame. | 他很生气 想拿别人出气 |
[23:30] | So, looks like, he chose you. | 所以他选择了你 |
[23:32] | Knox will target that event tonight. | 诺克斯的目标是今晚的活动 |
[23:34] | You have to cancel it. | 你得取消 |
[23:36] | I won’t be intimidated by a terrorist. | 我不受恐怖分子威胁 |
[23:38] | Why are you fighting me? | 你为什么跟我作对 |
[23:40] | I’m trying to protect your train. | 我想保护你的列车 |
[23:41] | I don’t put much faith in the government’s idea of protection. | 我不太信赖政府的保护 |
[23:44] | I read your file. | 我读了你的资料 |
[23:46] | Your parents were doctors | 你的博士父母 |
[23:48] | who developed vaccines against bio-weapons. | 开发了对抗生物武器的疫苗 |
[23:50] | They worked for the government. | 他们过去为政府工作 |
[23:52] | They didn’t see it as the enemy. | 他们没将其视为敌人 |
[23:55] | No, they didn’t. | 是 确实没有 |
[23:58] | So when they raised concerns about the safety of their lab, | 所以当他们对他们实验室的安全性提出质疑时 |
[24:01] | they trusted the government’s findings. | 他们相信了政府的检查结果 |
[24:04] | “Acceptable risk levels.” | “可接受的风险等级” |
[24:07] | Two months later, an air system malfunctioned. | 两个月后 通风系统故障 |
[24:10] | A virus entered their pressure suits… | 病毒进入了他们的加压服 |
[24:13] | Their internal organs melted. | 他们的内脏被侵蚀 |
[24:17] | When it was all over, there was nothing left to bury. | 身体被侵蚀殆尽 几乎尸骨无存 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:24] | That’s the first apology the government’s ever given me. | 这是政府的人第一次给我道歉 |
[24:27] | – They covered it up. – You can’t be surprised. | -他们隐瞒了事实 -毫不意外 |
[24:32] | What happened to you was a tragedy. | 发生在你身上的事很悲剧 |
[24:36] | I’m trying to prevent another one. | 我希望避免你身上再发生悲剧 |
[24:39] | Rejecting our help is not rational. | 拒绝我们的帮助不理智 |
[24:42] | You are a man of logic, Max. | 你是理智的人 麦斯 |
[24:45] | I’m also an orphan. | 我也是个孤儿 |
[24:47] | We don’t get over things easily. | 孤儿们不容易走出阴影 |
[24:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a train to catch. | 失陪了 我要赶火车 |
[24:56] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[24:57] | Uh, I have one live camera at the train station | 我在车站安排了现场摄像机 |
[24:59] | and I just want to confirm that all of our reporters | 我就想确认我们所有的记者 |
[25:02] | have the correct press credentials. | 确实都有记者证 |
[25:03] | Right, I meant to double-check that and I will right after… | 没错 我是打算要再次确认的 我给卡特 |
[25:05] | I give Carter his lunch. | 送完午饭就马上去 |
[25:07] | No, no, it’s cool. Your hands are full. | 不 没事 你手上都是事 |
[25:09] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来吧 |
[25:11] | Listen, I’m really sorry that I cut you off about Lucy, earlier. | 我很抱歉之前打断了你跟露西的谈话 |
[25:15] | No. No, you were right. | 不 你没错 |
[25:18] | And, you know, you’re just so easy to talk to sometimes, | 我有时候跟你很聊得来 |
[25:21] | it’s hard not to. | 忍不住要聊 |
[25:24] | Apparently, Lucy feels the same way. | 露西显然也这么觉得 |
[25:28] | We ran into each other at Noonan’s. | 我在努南家碰到她了 |
[25:32] | And she talked to you about me? | 她跟你谈了我的事吗 |
[25:37] | She still loves you. | 她还爱着你 |
[25:38] | No, she doesn’t, she ended it. | 不 她不爱 是她提的分手 |
[25:39] | Because she felt you chose Superman over her. | 因为她觉得你把超人看得比她重 |
[25:42] | She was tired of coming in second. | 她不想总当第二 |
[25:46] | Look, I don’t know anything about romantic love. | 我其实不太懂爱情 |
[25:48] | I have not had the best luck with it. | 我的桃花运没那么好 |
[25:52] | But if I ever really had it, | 但如果我有心爱的人 |
[25:56] | I think I’d fight for it. | 我会去争取的 |
[25:59] | I already put that behind me, Kara. | 我觉得事情已经过去了 卡拉 |
[26:02] | I don’t want to go back there. | 我不想吃回头草 |
[26:06] | I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想重来 |
[26:08] | Who does? | 谁想呢 |
[26:10] | But, I mean, are you really ready to move on? | 但你真准备好翻篇儿了吗 |
[26:13] | Because if you’re not, that might not be fair. | 因为如果你没有 这样不公平 |
[26:18] | Fair to whom? | 对谁不公平 |
[26:21] | To… | 对… |
[26:23] | whomever comes next. | 你的下一任恋人 |
[26:29] | This is getting cold. Carter’s lunch. | 卡特的午饭要凉了 |
[26:31] | Uh, I will check on those credentials for the train launch. | 我会核实参加列车发布会的记者身份 |
[26:40] | Agents are positioned around the perimeter. | 特工们已经在外围各处待命 |
[26:41] | I have commandeered the security cameras at the station, | 我调取了车站的监控录像 |
[26:44] | but there’s no sign of Knox. | 但还没有诺克斯的踪迹 |
[26:45] | Sounds like you could use some help. | 看来你们似乎需要帮手 |
[26:48] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定能应付得了吗 |
[26:49] | Somebody’s gotta protect that train. | 总要有人来保护那辆列车 |
[26:51] | And once it gets moving, | 一旦它开始运行 |
[26:52] | even the DEO won’t be able to keep up with it. | 就连超查部也没法跟得上 |
[26:55] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[27:04] | I’m flying back to Metropolis. | 我要回大都会了 |
[27:06] | You finish your case? | 你案子办完了吗 |
[27:07] | No. I told you, that was just an excuse. | 不是 我说过 那只是个借口 |
[27:09] | Okay, so, you break my heart, | 好吧 你伤透了我的心 |
[27:12] | and now you’re using Superman as an excuse? | 现在却利用超人来当做借口吗 |
[27:13] | Just like you use my career. | 就像你利用我的职业一样 |
[27:15] | Be honest, your heart was never really in it. | 说实话 你的心从来就没真正在我这里 |
[27:18] | We have completely different views of what happened, | 对于发生的事我们的见解完全不同 |
[27:20] | and that’s not surprising. | 那不是什么稀奇的事 |
[27:22] | But I came here. I tried. | 但我来找你 我试图挽回 |
[27:24] | I don’t know, Lucy. | 我不知道 露西 |
[27:26] | You know, maybe it’s better for us just to find other people. | 也许我们还是另寻新欢吧 |
[27:32] | This new life looks good on you. | 你的新生活似乎过得不错 |
[27:34] | You have new friends. | 你交了新朋友 |
[27:36] | Kara, who I really like. | 卡拉 我很喜欢她 |
[27:41] | You know, I want what’s best for you. | 你知道吗 我希望你过得好 |
[27:50] | And I want what’s best for you. | 而我也希望你能过得好 |
[28:06] | There’s no sign of Knox. What about you? | 没有诺克斯的踪迹 你那边情况如何 |
[28:08] | I don’t see him either. | 我也没看见他 |
[28:11] | Maxwell Lord’s new super train is in… | 麦斯威尔·罗德的新型超级列车将… |
[28:13] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:18] | Girl trouble. | 感情问题 |
[28:20] | Girl trouble? You? | 你还能有感情问题 |
[28:23] | Whoa, where’s Carter? | 卡特去哪了 |
[28:26] | James Olsen. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[28:27] | Yeah, no, I… I authorized the increase in the art budget… | 是的 不 我允许增加艺术预算… |
[28:31] | Do you expect Supergirl | 鉴于炸弹事件 |
[28:33] | to attend tonight in light of the bombings? | 你们是否期待超女会现身 |
[28:36] | We’re here to talk about the future of this planet, | 我们是来讨论这个星球的未来 |
[28:38] | not guest lists. | 而不是宾客名单 |
[28:40] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[28:41] | Please tell me he did not go down there to meet Supergirl! | 可别告诉我他去那是想见超女 |
[28:53] | The Super Rail is now ready for passengers. | 超级列车已经准备好迎接乘客的到来 |
[29:03] | Scanning the train. I don’t see the bomb. | 扫描列车 没发现炸弹 |
[29:06] | Agent Henshaw, report just came in. | 亨肖特工 刚收到报告 |
[29:08] | Bomb found at the airport. | 在机场发现炸弹 |
[29:10] | But the train has been Max’s obsession. | 但列车才是麦斯的执念 |
[29:11] | That’s what Knox would hit. | 诺克斯应该袭击那才对 |
[29:12] | Or it’s a decoy to draw us away from the real bomb. | 或许那只是转移我们视线的圈套 |
[29:15] | Supergirl, there’s a bomb at the Lord Air terminal. | 超女 罗德机场发现炸弹 |
[29:17] | I’m on it! | 马上过去 |
[29:21] | We need to send every available Metro reporter to the airport. | 我们必须把都市记者都派到机场去 |
[29:24] | – Why? – NCPD found a bomb. | -为什么 -纳市警局发现炸弹 |
[29:31] | Come on, Lucy. Pick up, pick up, pick up! Lucy, come on… | 拜托 露西 接电话 露西… |
[29:36] | You’ve reached the cellphone of Lucy Lane. | 您呼叫的是露西·莱恩的手机 |
[29:38] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[29:43] | Hey, there. You got a ticket? | 小家伙 你有车票吗 |
[29:46] | Lost your parents? | 和父母走散了吗 |
[29:49] | – Sure. – They already on board? | -是啊 -他们已经上车了吗 |
[29:53] | Then let’s make sure you find them. Come on. It’s okay. | 那我来帮你找到他们 走吧 没事的 |
[30:02] | I have to get on that train! | 我必须上那辆车 |
[30:03] | Then let me see your ticket. | 那就给我看你的票 |
[30:04] | You don’t understand. I need to get on that train. | 你不明白 我必须上那辆车 |
[30:09] | Welcome to the future, kid. | 欢迎来到未来世界 孩子 |
[30:43] | Kara, where are you? | 卡拉 你在哪 |
[30:44] | Can’t talk, there’s a bomb at the airport. | 没空说话 机场发现炸弹 |
[30:46] | No, no, that’s wrong, I just saw the bomber on the train. | 不 错了 我刚才在列车上看到袭击者了 |
[30:49] | That means there are two bombs? | 那意味着有两颗炸弹吗 |
[30:50] | Worse than that… Carter is on the train. | 更糟的是… 卡特在车上 |
[30:55] | – Alex, did you hear all that? – We did. | -艾丽克斯 你都听到了吗 -是的 |
[30:57] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[30:58] | I can’t be in two places at once! | 我没法同时去两个地方 |
[31:00] | We have visual confirmation at the airport. | 机场的情况已经得到确认了 |
[31:01] | We can’t even be sure what your friend saw was accurate. | 但你朋友看见的我们无法证实是否准确 |
[31:04] | I trust my friend, just like I trust you. | 我相信我的朋友 就像我相信你一样 |
[31:07] | New plan. You take the airport, I’ve got the train. | 计划有变 你们搞定机场 我去解决列车 |
[31:25] | You see your parents anywhere? | 看到你的父母了吗 |
[31:32] | I’m starting to think you have a thing for me. | 我开始觉得你是不是喜欢上我了 |
[31:34] | Ethan Knox is on board. | 伊森·诺克斯在车上 |
[31:35] | No. That’s impossible… | 不 那怎么可能… |
[31:37] | You have to stop this train. | 你必须让列车停下 |
[31:38] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[31:40] | It’s automated. | 列车是全自动的 |
[31:41] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it? | 出状况了 是不是 |
[31:44] | There is a problem, but I’m here to fix it. | 出了点问题 但我就是来解决此事的 |
[31:48] | You look brave and strong, can you help me? | 你看起来很勇敢很坚强 你能帮助我吗 |
[31:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:54] | I need you and Mr. Lord to get all of these passengers | 我要你和罗德先生把所有乘客 |
[31:57] | to the very back of the train. | 集中到车厢的尾部 |
[32:00] | Are you ready to be a hero? | 准备好当英雄了吗 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:30] | Get the team inside to help with evac. | 让整队人都进去帮助疏散人员 |
[32:31] | All right, I’ll meet you at the bomb. | 好 到炸弹那会合 |
[32:33] | – Where’s Supergirl? – She’s not coming. | -超女在哪 -她不会来了 |
[32:40] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[32:41] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[32:42] | You okay? I heard what happened. | 你没事吧 我听说了这里的事 |
[32:44] | Why would you run towards a bomb? | 这有炸弹你还跑来干什么 |
[32:47] | Because you’re here. | 因为你在这 |
[32:50] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[32:55] | Clear the room! Let’s go, come on! | 都撤出去 快点 |
[32:57] | Bomb Tech’s not here yet. | 拆弹专家还没到 |
[32:59] | Signal is jammed. | 信号被干扰 |
[33:01] | I can’t see inside it. There’s no way to disarm it. | 我看不到里面 没法拆除炸弹 |
[33:05] | Get yourself clear. | 你快撤出去 |
[33:06] | Me? What are you going to do? | 我 那你准备怎么做 |
[33:09] | – Hank, no. – I gave you an order. | -汉克 不行 -这是命令 |
[33:13] | I said… | 我让你.. |
[33:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[33:39] | This bomb is rigged with altimeter. | 这颗炸弹装有测高仪 |
[33:41] | You try to move me off the train, it goes off instantly. | 如果你想把我从车上弄走 它立即就会爆炸 |
[33:44] | Ethan, I want to help you. | 伊森 我想帮助你 |
[33:45] | But you’ve got to deactivate that first. | 但你必须先让炸弹停下来 |
[33:47] | – There’s no way out for me. – There’s always hope. | -我已经无路可走了 -总是有希望的 |
[33:51] | I know you’re upset, but think about your daughter. | 我知道你很失落 但想想你的女儿 |
[34:23] | – He’s not gonna make it, is he? – Just take cover. | -他出不来了 是不是 -先躲起来再说 |
[34:39] | – How… – It was a dud. | -怎么会… -是个哑弹 |
[34:40] | It was just a decoy to draw us away from the real bomb. | 只是调虎离山的圈套而已 |
[34:47] | Ethan, don’t do this. | 伊森 别这样 |
[34:49] | You don’t understand. You can’t. | 你不明白 你理解不了的 |
[34:51] | I understand what it feels like to be overwhelmed. | 我能理解被击垮的感受 |
[34:54] | But you are not alone. I can help you. | 但你并不孤独 我能帮助你 |
[34:56] | – Stay back! – I know your daughter’s sick. | -退后 -我知道你女儿病了 |
[34:59] | She needs you. Don’t you want to help her? | 她需要你 你不想帮她吗 |
[35:02] | That’s what this is all about. | 我这么做都是为了她 |
[35:04] | It’s her only hope. | 这是她唯一的希望 |
[35:06] | – What do you mean? – It doesn’t matter anymore… | -你这话什么意思 -已经不重要了… |
[35:08] | No one was supposed to know it was me, | 本来不该让别人知道是我干的 |
[35:10] | and now that they do, I’ll… | 现在既然他们知道了 我就… |
[35:12] | I can never face my little girl again. | 我再也没法面对我的女儿了 |
[35:14] | Ethan… | 伊森… |
[35:16] | Please, do not kill all of those people. | 求你 不要害死这么多人 |
[35:28] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[35:31] | You’ll save them. | 你会救他们 |
[35:36] | But you better hurry, you have 30 seconds. | 但是你得抓紧时间 还有三十秒 |
[36:44] | Hey, would you hand me that Allen wrench? | 能把通用扳手给我吗 |
[36:48] | That works, too. | 这样也行 |
[36:51] | Okay, that is weird. | 真够奇怪的 |
[36:53] | Hank said that this was a dud. | 汉克说这是个哑弹 |
[36:55] | A decoy to draw us away from the real bomb, | 只是为了调虎离山 转移我们的注意力 |
[36:58] | but that is a kill switch used to disable it remotely. | 但是却有可以远程关闭炸弹的安全开关 |
[37:02] | Why would you put a fail safe on a fake bomb? | 既然不是真炸弹 为什么要加防故障设置 |
[37:05] | Yeah, that’s not the only thing that doesn’t add up. | 不仅这一件事不对劲 |
[37:08] | Knox killing himself makes no sense. | 诺克斯自杀也完全说不通 |
[37:12] | Well, crazy guy snaps, gets even crazier? | 可能那个疯子忽然变得更疯了 |
[37:14] | Well, he didn’t seem crazy, he seemed sad. | 他看起来不像是疯了 只是很伤心 |
[37:17] | He said he loved his daughter, he was doing it for her, | 他说他很爱他的女儿 他是为了她才这样 |
[37:19] | but how do these bombings help a sick girl? | 可是爆炸跟一个生病的女孩有什么关系 |
[37:23] | Who knows? Parents can go nuts when it comes to their kids. | 谁知道呢 一旦涉及到孩子 父母们都很疯狂 |
[37:28] | How do you think a parent would feel | 你说如果有个孩子 |
[37:30] | if their kid ended up on that train, | 曾经独自在那辆装了炸弹的列车上 |
[37:32] | by himself, with a bomb on it? | 他的父母会怎么想 |
[37:34] | Oh, Kara, I’m so sorry. | 卡拉 你要遭殃了 |
[37:36] | I’m so fired! | 我要被开除了 |
[37:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:41] | Honey! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I was so worried. Are you okay? | 亲爱的 天哪 我都吓死了 你还好吗 |
[37:45] | Are you okay? Were you scared? Did you get hurt? | 你还好吗 是不是很害怕 你受伤了吗 |
[37:47] | I met Supergirl! | 我见到了超女 |
[37:49] | She was amazing. And she’s so much prettier in person. | 她真厉害 而且她本人更漂亮 |
[37:54] | Well… | 是吗 |
[37:55] | Did you notice any of her other attributes? | 你还注意到她的其他特征了吗 |
[38:00] | She’s super strong… | 她力气特别大 |
[38:02] | And smart and brave and kind and she saved you all. | 聪明 勇敢 善良 她还救了你们 |
[38:06] | Tell me, what do you think makes her a hero? | 告诉我 你觉得是什么让她成了英雄 |
[38:12] | I’d say her legs. Definitely her legs. | 因为她的腿 绝对是腿 |
[38:16] | Her heart, Mom. | 是她的心 妈妈 |
[38:18] | Oh! That was a joke. That was a joke. | 你开玩笑了 你居然开玩笑了 |
[38:21] | Carter, you made a joke. You never make a joke. | 卡特 你开玩笑了 你从来不开玩笑的 |
[38:23] | School! School, you have to go to school. | 学校 学校 你得上学去了 |
[38:25] | You’re gonna be late. The car is downstairs waiting for you. | 要迟到了 车在楼下等你 |
[38:27] | Did you brush your teeth? | 你刷牙了吗 |
[38:28] | Bye, buddy! It was fun hanging out with you. | 再见 伙计 跟你玩得很开心 |
[38:30] | Bye, Kara. | 再见 卡拉 |
[38:34] | – Mom, Kara and I had an epic Nerf gun battle… – Yeah, we did. | -妈妈 我跟卡拉来了一场啵啵枪大战 -没错 |
[38:37] | And she knows how to play Settlers of Catan | 而且她玩《卡坦岛》 |
[38:40] | almost as well as you do. | 几乎跟你一样厉害 |
[38:42] | Can she watch me again? | 还能让她照顾我吗 |
[38:45] | I think you should hold on to those happy memories, sweetheart. | 你要记住这些快乐的记忆 亲爱的 |
[38:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:51] | Have a good day at school. | 上学愉快 |
[38:52] | – Go on. – Bye! | -快去吧 -拜 |
[38:59] | Ms. Grant, I am so, so sorry. | 格伦特女士 太抱歉了 |
[39:02] | Suddenly, I looked up and he was, he was just gone. | 我抬头一看 他就不见了 |
[39:06] | I never should’ve let you take him in the first place. | 从一开始就不应该请你照看他 |
[39:09] | It was very hard. Really, really very hard. | 真的很难 特别特别难 |
[39:11] | There was work, and watching Carter, | 我要工作 还要照顾卡特 |
[39:13] | and then all the crazy stuff happening around the city… | 而且这座城市每天还出很多乱七八糟的事 |
[39:15] | I… | 我 |
[39:16] | I just don’t know how you do it, Ms. Grant. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 格伦特女士 |
[39:19] | I don’t understand how you juggle it all. | 不知道你怎么能面面俱到 |
[39:21] | Keira. | 凯拉 |
[39:23] | You have just stumbled upon | 你刚碰到了21世纪 |
[39:24] | the most annoying question of the century, | 最令人烦恼的问题 |
[39:26] | and you are so young that you do not even realize it. | 你太年轻 还没有意识到这个问题 |
[39:29] | How do you juggle it all? | 如何面面俱到 |
[39:32] | You learn, that’s how. | 慢慢学 就这样 |
[39:35] | You start with two balls before adding another. | 一开始先玩两个球 慢慢往里加 |
[39:38] | I figured out how to be brilliant in business | 我首先学会了如何做商业女强人 |
[39:40] | and then I added being a brilliant mother. | 然后才学会做个好妈妈 |
[39:42] | Far too many women burn out trying | 很多女人惨败 是因为还没准备好 |
[39:45] | to do too much before they’re ready. | 就试图去兼顾太多东西 |
[39:46] | – So you can have it all? – Of course. | -所以其实可以兼得吗 -当然 |
[39:49] | Just not all at once, and not right away. | 只是无法一蹴而就 不是一朝一夕 |
[39:52] | And not with that hair. | 而且你这发质啊 |
[39:54] | Use conditioner, for God’s sake. | 能不能用点护发素啊 真是服了 |
[40:12] | And we bring you Maxwell Lord’s response to the incident. | 为您带来麦斯威尔·罗德针对此次事件的评论 |
[40:15] | Yes, the bomber did work for my company, and we did fire him, | 歹徒确实曾是我公司员工 而且也被开除了 |
[40:17] | but we never anticipated he would react this way. | 但是我们从未想到他会这样做 |
[40:21] | I try to build in fail-safes for every situation. | 每种情况 我都会准备防故障设置 |
[40:24] | Fail-safe? | 防故障设置 |
[40:25] | But in the end, you can’t control people. | 但是说到底 人是不可控制的 |
[40:28] | And I… take full responsibility for that. | 我 愿意承担全部责任 |
[40:32] | Why is he getting so choked up | 那个疯子要杀他 |
[40:34] | about some lunatic who’s trying to kill him? | 他怎么会这么激动 |
[40:36] | Because I don’t think we know the whole story. | 因为这件事另有隐情 |
[40:40] | Can you hack into hospital records? | 你能黑进医院的记录吗 |
[40:42] | Easy-peasy, fresh and squeezy… | 小事一桩 包在哥身上 |
[40:46] | is not something a man would say. | 这话非常不适合一个男人来说 |
[40:59] | What can I get you? | 你想喝点什么 |
[41:01] | Or are you not allowed to drink and fly? I don’t know the rules. | 你是否可以酒后飞行 我不清楚规矩 |
[41:05] | Caught your press conference. | 我听到你对媒体说的话了 |
[41:07] | I was surprised, you’re usually a little more glib. | 我很惊讶 一直觉得你很油腔滑调 |
[41:10] | There was nothing to be glib about. | 那件事必须严肃面对 |
[41:11] | A sick little girl lost her father. | 一个生病的女孩失去了父亲 |
[41:13] | That little girl’s being treated by a doctor | 那个女孩的主治医师 |
[41:15] | who has a lifetime grant from your company. | 可以享受贵公司的终身资助 |
[41:18] | You said, tonight, you always build in fail-safes. | 今晚你说 你总会准备防故障设置 |
[41:21] | Like the kill switches in those bombs. | 比如那些炸弹里的安全开关 |
[41:24] | Something tells me | 我有种预感 |
[41:25] | that there was a fail-safe in Knox’s bomb, too. | 诺克斯的炸弹里也有远程开关 |
[41:28] | One that you could’ve remotely activated | 如果我没来得及救你 |
[41:30] | if I didn’t save you in time. | 你也能远程引爆炸弹 |
[41:32] | You forced Knox to plant those bombs in exchange | 你以他女儿的性命要挟 |
[41:35] | for saving his daughter’s life. | 逼迫诺克斯放置这些炸弹 |
[41:36] | I would never barter a child’s life. | 我绝不会利用一个小孩的生命 |
[41:39] | I can’t speak for Knox’s motives. | 我无法解释诺克斯的动机 |
[41:40] | He clearly went insane. | 他很显然失去了理智 |
[41:41] | Maybe you didn’t expect Knox to vaporize himself, | 也许你没想到他最终会选择牺牲自己 |
[41:44] | but I do know this was all a ruse. | 但我知道这一切都是计谋 |
[41:47] | I just can’t figure out why you did it. | 我只是想不通你为何要这么做 |
[41:49] | Fascinating theory. | 你的推论很精彩 |
[41:51] | Unprovable, | 无法证实 |
[41:53] | but worth exploring. | 但是值得探究 |
[41:55] | I suspect that whoever is responsible for these attacks | 看来这些袭击的幕后主使 |
[41:59] | might be curious about you, Supergirl. | 对你很好奇 超女 |
[42:02] | What is she made of? | 她是什么东西做的 |
[42:04] | How does she do it? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[42:10] | You were testing me. | 你是想试探我 |
[42:12] | And what would these tests have shown us? | 这些测试能告诉我们什么呢 |
[42:14] | The drone would have measured your agility. | 无人机能够测量出你的敏捷度 |
[42:17] | The building explosion, your strength. | 那次建筑物爆炸能测量出你的力度 |
[42:20] | The next bomb would’ve demonstrated your speed | 下一个炸弹能够测出你的速度 |
[42:22] | while also revealing you’re not actually invincible. | 同时证明你并不是无懈可击的 |
[42:27] | But the results of that last test are the most intriguing of all. | 最后一次测试的结果最为关键 |
[42:33] | You chose to save a hundred people on that train, | 你选择去救列车上的一百个人 |
[42:35] | instead of thousands at the airport. | 而不是机场成千上万的人 |
[42:38] | One might deduce that | 也许这能够看出 |
[42:39] | there was someone on that train that you cared about. | 那辆列车上有你特别在乎的人 |
[42:42] | And finding that person | 找到这个人 |
[42:43] | is the key to revealing who you really are… | 就能查出你究竟是谁 |
[42:48] | when you’re not flying around wearing that “S.” | 能查出你这件超人服下的真实身份 |
[42:52] | For the record, I care about everyone. | 声明一下 我在乎所有人 |
[42:55] | You may have fooled this city, but I know you were behind this. | 也许你蒙骗了所有人 但我知道你就是幕后黑手 |
[42:58] | And I’m watching you. | 我会盯紧你 |
[43:01] | This isn’t over. | 这件事还没完 |
[43:02] | Finally, something we can agree on. | 我们终于达成一致了 |
[43:09] | The fun is just beginning. | 游戏才刚刚开始 |