时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | Ever since I was adopted, | 自从我被收养以来 |
[00:42] | I’ve felt the need to help people, | 我就觉得我该帮助别人 |
[00:44] | and tonight I got that chance. | 今晚 我得到了这个机会 |
[00:46] | I know I’m not your mom, sweetheart. | 虽说我不是你的亲生母亲 亲爱的 |
[00:48] | But you’re safe here. | 但你在这里是安全的 |
[00:50] | When you asked me to join the DEO, I didn’t hesitate. | 你让我加入超查部时 我毫不犹豫就同意了 |
[00:53] | Because you told me that | 因为你对我说 |
[00:54] | together we were going to save the world. | 我们要一起去拯救地球 |
[00:56] | Except saving the world means everybody. | 但拯救地球意味着拯救所有人 |
[01:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[01:45] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[01:54] | You promised me that you were gonna be here. | 你答应过要来陪我的 |
[02:03] | And I will be. | 我会的 |
[02:04] | Just dealing with an alien prisoner who got loose. | 我在对付外星人逃犯 |
[02:26] | He was tough. | 他真难搞 |
[02:28] | She. | 是她 |
[02:31] | Respect. | 肃然起敬 |
[02:33] | Any chance I can have the rest of the day off? | 我今天能请个假吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, finally! | 你终于来了 |
[02:40] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:41] | Look, this big, havoc-wreaking, lady-beast thing broke free. | 有个破坏性极强的大块头女囚犯越狱了 |
[02:45] | Happens to the best of us. | 我碰巧是局里最强的 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. I’m just… I’m freaking out. | 抱歉 我只是 我要抓狂了 |
[02:49] | Alex, I have seen you take down | 艾丽克斯 我见过你赤手空拳 |
[02:51] | a human-sized bug without a weapon. | 撂倒一只人类大小的虫子 |
[02:53] | This is going to be fine. | 这事难不倒你 |
[02:55] | Last year, she was mad at me for you not dating enough. | 去年 她因为你约会次数太少而对我大发雷霆 |
[02:58] | Okay? I can’t even imagine what she’s gonna do to me | 我都想象不到你公布自己超女的身份之后 |
[03:00] | for you coming out as Supergirl. | 她会怎么对待我 |
[03:03] | She seemed fine on the phone. | 她在电话里的态度挺好的 |
[03:05] | – At least she’s making pie. – Yeah. | -至少她说要做派 -嗯 |
[03:07] | I’m sure your favorite. | 肯定是你最爱吃的 |
[03:09] | Chocolate pecan pie is the best dessert in the galaxy. | 巧克力核桃派是银河系最好吃的甜点 |
[03:11] | And as someone who’s been to twelve different planets, | 作为一个去过十二个星球的人 |
[03:12] | I mean that literally. | 我是说真的 |
[03:15] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:17] | – No, you need to change out of that… – It’s fine. It’s fine. | -不 你得把这身换下来 -没关系 |
[03:21] | – Eliza! – My girls! | -伊莉莎 -女儿们 |
[03:23] | Oh, my best, favorite, wonderful girls! | 我最棒 最爱 最优秀的女儿们 |
[03:27] | Alex, come here. | 艾丽克斯 过来 |
[03:29] | It’s so good to be here. | 很高兴能过来 |
[03:31] | You both look so great. | 我们看起来都很棒 |
[03:34] | You always looked great in blue. | 你穿蓝色一直都很好看 |
[03:38] | And you look a little tired, sweetie. | 你看着有点累 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | – Is the lab keeping you busy? – Yeah. | -实验室那边很忙吗 -对 |
[03:42] | – How was your flight? – Oh, it was fine. | -飞机坐得怎么样 -还不错 |
[03:44] | Um, it was a little bumpy. | 就是有点颠簸 |
[03:46] | Oh, I hate when that happens. | 我最讨厌颠簸了 |
[03:48] | I hit some crazy air pockets when I was flying back from the… | 我飞回来的时候遇到了气穴 就是从… |
[03:51] | The… | 那个 |
[03:51] | The place I was at. | 我去的那个地方 |
[03:53] | You’re doing great, Kara. | 你做得很棒 卡拉 |
[03:55] | You really… Do you really think so, Mom? | 你真的这么想吗 老妈 |
[03:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:03] | This is Leslie Willis, | 我是莱丝丽·威利斯 |
[04:04] | coming to you alive and wired from Catco Plaza. | 从凯特科广场为您做现场直播 |
[04:09] | The week of Thanksgiving, which means… | 本周是感恩节 这意味着 |
[04:12] | Ah, it is time for my annual list of Things I Am Not Grateful For, | 我要列出”我不感恩之事”的年度清单了 |
[04:17] | and this year’s list is only one item, | 而今年的清单上只有一样东西 |
[04:22] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[04:24] | The blue-and-red abscessed tooth | 她是纳欣诺市这抹灿烂微笑 |
[04:27] | in the otherwise gleaming smile that is National City! | 露出的一颗穿红蓝紧身衣的烂牙 |
[04:31] | How much do I despise, I mean loathe, | 我是有多么鄙视 我是说讨厌 |
[04:34] | her whole, “Look at me, I’m a-dork-able” thing. | 她那种”瞧我啊 我多呆萌”的腔调 |
[04:38] | And that hideous, like, | 还有她穿的那套 |
[04:39] | rejected-from-the-Olympics figure skating outfit she wears? | 被奥运会驳回的暴丑的花样滑冰服装 |
[04:43] | I mean, a skirt and tights? Puh-lease. | 紧身衣配短裙 行行好喂 |
[04:47] | Seems like overkill, | 似乎有点用力过猛 |
[04:48] | especially since no one is trying to get in there. | 尤其是根本没人想要占有她的身体 |
[04:51] | And who would that be? | 谁会想那么干呢 |
[04:53] | You know, who’s hombre enough to | 谁有足够的男子气概 |
[04:55] | puncture the Chastity Belt of Steel? | 能刺穿钢铁女侠的贞操带呢 |
[04:58] | Or is what’s required a softer touch? | 还是说她需要更温柔的伴侣 |
[05:00] | I mean, she does kind of give off a Sapphic vibe, | 我是说 她那块女汉子般的S护胸 |
[05:03] | with that big ol’ butch “S” chest plate. | 确实散发出一种拉拉的气场 |
[05:06] | I mean, how would that even work with an alien? | 可是外星人要怎么交欢呢 |
[05:08] | I mean, is everything the same down there, | 他们的下体是跟人类一样呢 |
[05:10] | or are we talking tentacles? | 还是说长的是触角 |
[05:12] | Maybe it’s time for a break. | 或许该休息一下了 |
[05:15] | Or a makeover. | 或者来次大改造 |
[05:18] | So, how was breakfast with your mom? | 跟你老妈共进早餐感觉如何 |
[05:20] | Foster mom. And great. She’s amazing. | 是养母 很好 她超棒 |
[05:24] | But Alex keeps waiting for this, like, bomb to go off. | 但艾丽克斯一直在等着她的情绪炸弹爆发 |
[05:28] | And maybe I’m oblivious, but… | 虽说我很健忘 但是… |
[05:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:31] | It’s just… It’s nice when | 我们能换口味 |
[05:33] | we talk about a metaphoric bomb for a change. | 聊聊隐喻的炸弹 感觉真不错 |
[05:35] | So, have you figured out what you’re doing for Thanksgiving? | 你想好感恩节要怎么过了吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, uh, orphan Thanksgiving. | 嗯 孤儿感恩节 |
[05:40] | Literally, Thai food and Orphan Black marathon. | 真的 吃泰国菜 连看《黑色孤儿》 |
[05:43] | Alone? | 自己吗 |
[05:45] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[05:47] | Core wound, Kara. | 深深的伤痛 卡拉 |
[05:48] | Friends? | 朋友呢 |
[05:52] | – Winn! – What? | -温 怎么了 |
[05:53] | – No! – Yes! | -不行 -可以 |
[05:54] | No, that’s crazy! You’re coming over. | 不 简直疯了 你过来跟我们一起过 |
[05:56] | We’re gonna have a Friendsgiving. | 我们过友情节 |
[05:57] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[05:59] | Well, I want to. Seriously. | 我想这么做 真的 |
[06:00] | You can be a buffer between Alex and Eliza. | 你可以做艾丽克斯和伊莉莎之间的缓冲器 |
[06:03] | And we can watch Orphan Black after. | 结束后我们可以看《黑色孤儿》 |
[06:05] | What is Leslie Willis doing in Cat’s office? | 莱丝丽·威利斯在凯特的办公室干什么 |
[06:10] | Uh, you have super-hearing. | 你有超听力 |
[06:15] | I caught your broadcast yesterday, | 我听了你昨天的直播 |
[06:18] | I warned you about going after Supergirl. | 我警告你不要拿超女当靶子 |
[06:20] | You’re always warning me about something. That’s our dynamic. | 你总会对我做出警告 这是我们的相处方式 |
[06:23] | You tell me I’m crossing a line. | 你告诉我越界了 |
[06:24] | A week later, there’s a new line to cross. | 一周后 又会出现新的界线 |
[06:26] | I discovered you in that shoebox of a radio station. | 我从一家广播电台的角落里发掘了你 |
[06:30] | I mentored you to the best of my abilities. | 我尽全力地辅导你 |
[06:32] | And for the most part, I am proud of that. | 在多数情况下 我为此骄傲 |
[06:35] | But going after a young girl, | 但拿一个年轻姑娘当靶子 |
[06:37] | insulting her body, | 侮辱她的身体 |
[06:39] | how she dresses, her sexuality… | 她的衣着 她的性征 |
[06:41] | Lack of sexuality. | 是缺乏性征 |
[06:43] | And the last time I checked, | 我没搞错的话 |
[06:44] | as long as I delivered you certain ratings, | 只要我能获得一定的收听率 |
[06:46] | you didn’t care what sacred cows I went after. | 你就不在乎我报道任何敏感内容 |
[06:49] | So why is she different? | 为什么对她就不一样了 |
[06:54] | I named her, Leslie. | 我给她起的名 莱丝丽 |
[06:56] | I am doing everything I can to cultivate a relationship | 我正在竭尽全力建立一个 |
[07:00] | between Supergirl and Catco. | 超女与凯特科公司的关系 |
[07:03] | If I could legally adopt her, | 如果我能合法地领养她 |
[07:06] | I would. | 我就会领养 |
[07:08] | I read your article, Cat. | 我读了你的文章 凯特 |
[07:11] | You’re just as hard on her as I am. | 你对她的态度和我一样刻薄 |
[07:12] | Supergirl is off the table. | 超女不能碰 |
[07:14] | Effective immediately. | 立刻生效 |
[07:17] | What, you’re dictating my content now? | 怎么 你现在开始限制我的内容了 |
[07:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:23] | Supergirl is changing the conversation of National City. | 超女改变了纳欣诺市的话风 |
[07:26] | People don’t want your brand of negativity anymore, Leslie. | 人们现在不需要你的负能量了 莱丝丽 |
[07:28] | They want optimism, hope, positivity. | 他们想要乐观 希望 正能量 |
[07:31] | You’re a hypocrite, Cat. | 你真伪善 凯特 |
[07:33] | And you’re finished, Leslie. | 而你可以再见了 莱丝丽 |
[07:36] | I have two years left on my contract. | 我合同还有两年才完结 |
[07:38] | You are too proud, and you’re too cheap to buy me out. | 你太自负 也很小气 不会花钱打发我走 |
[07:41] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[07:43] | However, I’m not firing you, | 但是 我不是在解雇你 |
[07:45] | I’m transferring you to traffic chopper. | 我要把你转移到路况直升机上去 |
[07:47] | You’ll be National City’s highest paid traffic reporter. | 你将会成为纳欣诺市薪水最高的路况播报员 |
[07:50] | You do this, you will regret it. | 你这么做会后悔的 |
[07:53] | Rush hour starts at 4:30. | 高峰期在四点半 |
[07:54] | If you’re not in the CatCopter when it goes up, | 如果那时候你没有上凯特直升机的话 |
[07:56] | you’ll be hearing from my lawyer. | 你就等着收律师函吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, and you better take some Dramamine, | 还有 你最好带上点晕车药 |
[08:00] | it looks like it’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 估计路上会很颠簸 |
[08:14] | Takeout for Danvers. | 丹弗斯的外带 |
[08:22] | If the weather’s getting you down, don’t worry, | 如果天气让你担心了 别在意 |
[08:25] | it never lasts. | 一般不会持续太久的 |
[08:26] | Hey. No. Actually, no, I miss it. | 没有 其实我还挺想念的 |
[08:29] | It kind of reminds me of the weather in Metropolis. | 有点让我回忆起了大都会的天气 |
[08:32] | Hey, if you’re not going home for the holiday, | 如果你假期不准备回家 |
[08:35] | how about Friendsgiving at my place? | 不如来我家过”友情节”吧 |
[08:37] | That’s so sweet. Thank you, um… | 你真好 谢谢 |
[08:39] | But Lucy and I are actually headed to Ojai for the holiday. | 但是露西和我准备去奥海镇度假 |
[08:43] | The two of you? | 就你们俩吗 |
[08:45] | That’s romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:48] | Uh, you know, just decided to ditch the families this year. | 今年我们决定不带家人去 |
[08:51] | But Ojai is only a few hours away, | 不过奥海镇也就几小时路程 |
[08:53] | so, if, uh, if Supergirl needs anything, just give me a call. | 所以 如果超女需要什么 给我打电话 |
[08:57] | Oh, honestly I’m more worried about my family this weekend. | 说实话 这周末我更担心我家人 |
[09:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:03] | Alex is worried my foster mom’s going to chew her out | 艾丽克斯担心我养母会责骂她 |
[09:05] | because I came out as Supergirl. | 因为我公布了超女的身份 |
[09:08] | – That makes zero sense. – Right? | -这说不通啊 -是吧 |
[09:10] | And yet, it is weekend for loved ones. | 但不管怎样 这是与亲人团聚的周末 |
[09:13] | Here’s your loved one. | 你的亲人来了 |
[09:16] | – Have fun. – Thanks, Kara. | -玩得开心 -谢谢 卡拉 |
[09:17] | Hey, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[09:19] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[09:21] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:22] | Yeah. I’m… Just feeling the weather, I guess. | 大概就是受天气影响 |
[09:24] | – Well, then, let’s get you out of the city. – Okay. | -那咱们就出城吧 -好的 |
[09:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:31] | Okay. I figured it out. | 好吧 我琢磨明白了 |
[09:33] | Mom is furious that you’ve come out, | 妈妈对你暴露身份很生气 |
[09:35] | but she’s pretending that she isn’t. | 但是她却假装没生气 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Have you considered that Eliza really isn’t mad? | 你有没有想过伊莉莎真没生气 |
[09:45] | It’s not like we’re still kids that she has to worry about. | 咱俩又不是不省心的小孩了 |
[09:47] | She has always come down hard on me for not protecting you. | 她总是因为我没保护好你而生我的气 |
[09:50] | Then maybe it’s time for you to come out. | 那也许你也该表明身份了 |
[09:52] | Tell her who you really are. | 告诉她你是谁 |
[09:54] | What you really do. | 你的真实工作 |
[09:55] | Okay, wait. | 等一下 |
[09:56] | You want me to tell her that I’m a DEO agent? | 你想让我告诉她我是超查部特工吗 |
[10:01] | No way. I can’t. | 不行 我不能 |
[10:02] | Officially, we don’t exist. | 表面上 我们不存在 |
[10:05] | Look, if she is mad at you | 如果她因为 |
[10:08] | ’cause she thinks that you’re not looking after me, | 觉得你没有保护我而生气 |
[10:11] | then tell her the truth. | 那就告诉她真相 |
[10:14] | That your entire career, | 你的整个职业生涯 |
[10:16] | everything you’ve ever done in your life, | 你这一生所做的一切 |
[10:18] | it’s all been to protect me. | 都是在保护我 |
[10:22] | You’ve got to give her a chance. | 你得跟她说说试试 |
[10:25] | Protecting you isn’t my actual job. | 保护你其实不是我的工作 |
[10:28] | Yeah, but you have more fun when it is. | 是 但你保护我的时候不是更起劲吗 |
[10:32] | It’s too much. I’m taking her back in. | 太危险了 我要开回去了 |
[10:35] | The hell you are. | 去你的吧 |
[10:36] | Cat Lady wants me to cover traffic, | 凯特女士想让我播报路况 |
[10:38] | we’re covering traffic. | 我们就要播报路况 |
[10:49] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[10:50] | Clear the sidewalk. | 清空人行道 |
[10:52] | Everybody, off the street! | 所有人 离开街道 |
[10:53] | Clear the sidewalk. Get inside. | 清空人行道 进屋 |
[11:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:31] | You! | 是你 |
[11:32] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[11:49] | I truly hate hospitals. | 我真心讨厌医院 |
[11:52] | How much longer until it’s appropriate for us to leave? | 咱们什么时候能离开这里 |
[11:55] | – You don’t really mean that. – Oh, I do. | -你这话不是真心的 -我是 |
[11:57] | I am intensely germ-phobic. | 我非常害怕细菌 |
[11:59] | And I’m not crazy about Leslie’s new do. | 我也不喜欢莱丝丽的新造型 |
[12:01] | It’s very Katy Perry. | 太”凯蒂·佩里”风了 |
[12:03] | If you didn’t care about Leslie, | 如果你不关心莱丝丽 |
[12:04] | you wouldn’t be paying for this hospital room. | 你也不会为这间病房买单了 |
[12:07] | Does she have any family? | 她有家人吗 |
[12:09] | Not that she’s mentioned. | 她没提到过 |
[12:11] | – Well, then, who were those from? – Her fans. | -那这些东西谁送来的 -她的粉丝们 |
[12:14] | Apparently, there’s a whole shrine in front of Catco. | 好像现在凯特科门前好多献花的 |
[12:17] | I’m certain I’m going to have to step over it when I go in. | 我估计得踩着它们进公司了 |
[12:20] | Supergirl must feel awful. | 超女一定感觉很糟糕 |
[12:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:24] | She saved the pilot, | 她拯救了驾驶员 |
[12:25] | she prevented the CatCopter from crashing into the ground, | 她阻止了凯特直升机的坠毁 |
[12:28] | and Leslie is still alive. | 而莱丝丽还活着 |
[12:31] | I put her in that helicopter. | 我让她上的那架飞机 |
[12:32] | If anybody should feel guilty, it’s me. | 如果有谁感到内疚 也应该是我 |
[12:36] | Not that I do. | 但我不内疚 |
[12:39] | Okay, that’s long enough. | 好了 时间够长了 |
[12:41] | We’ve paid our respects, and I have a company to run. | 我们关心过她了 我还要经营公司呢 |
[12:43] | After you. | 你先走吧 |
[12:52] | Get up off your ass, Willis. | 赶紧给我起来 威利斯 |
[12:55] | You and I both know that you’re tougher than a bolt of lightning. | 你和我都知道 一道闪电可打不垮你 |
[12:59] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:14] | Now for the latest on Leslie Willis, | 现在是莱丝丽·威利斯的最新消息 |
[13:16] | the shock-jock National City loves to hate. | 纳欣诺市充满争议的话题人物 |
[13:19] | Willis is currently in a coma at National City General, | 威利斯目前正在纳欣诺市医院疗养 |
[13:22] | although her fate would have been much more grim | 如果不是超女及时赶到 |
[13:24] | had it not been for the timely arrival | 她现在的情况可能会 |
[13:26] | of Supergirl… | 更加糟糕 |
[13:27] | Turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[13:28] | I’m watching it. | 我正看呢 |
[13:29] | Off. | 关掉 |
[13:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:34] | You are mad. | 你生气了 |
[13:36] | Well, go ahead and say it. | 有话就赶紧说出来 |
[13:39] | I don’t understand how you could allow this. | 我不知道你为什么会让这种事发生 |
[13:42] | Let your sister put on that cape. | 让你妹妹穿上披风 |
[13:44] | She has done amazing things. | 她做了了不起的事 |
[13:47] | I know that and I am very proud of her, | 我知道 也感到很骄傲 |
[13:50] | but she’s also put herself in danger. | 但她也让自己陷入了危险中 |
[13:52] | She’s an adult. | 她是成年人 |
[13:53] | She’s going to do things that you don’t like. | 会做你不喜欢她做的事 |
[13:56] | That is not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[13:57] | She’s been here 12 years, and still thinks deep down | 她来这已经十二年了 但内心深处始终认为 |
[14:00] | everyone is as good as she is. | 每个人都和她一样好 |
[14:02] | You know better. You should have stopped her. I… | 你最清楚不过了 你该阻止她 我 |
[14:05] | I thought I could count on you to watch out for her. | 我还以为能指望你去照顾她 |
[14:08] | I do know better about people. | 我的确更了解人类 |
[14:10] | I wish I didn’t. | 但愿我不了解 |
[14:12] | You know… No, I… | 知道吗 不 我 |
[14:14] | I just remembered I have something to do at work. | 我刚想起来我还有些工作要做 |
[14:26] | Girls are sleeping. | 姑娘们在睡觉 |
[14:30] | Who’d have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[14:32] | Two teenage girls sharing a room, | 两个少女分享一个房间 |
[14:33] | and no one’s dead yet. | 也还没闹出人命 |
[14:36] | Stars aren’t going anywhere, Dr. Danvers. | 星星是不会跑的 丹弗斯博士 |
[14:39] | Come keep me company while I work on my dissertation. | 来陪我一起写论文吧 |
[14:43] | Happily. | 非常乐意 |
[14:44] | Dr. Danvers. | 丹弗斯博士 |
[14:56] | Wait. Kara. | 等等 卡拉 |
[14:58] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[15:00] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[15:03] | You’re not supposed to, Kara. | 你不该这么做 卡拉 |
[15:04] | Come on, Alex. | 别扫兴嘛 艾丽克斯 |
[15:07] | It’ll be so much fun. | 肯定会很好玩的 |
[15:21] | This is amazing! | 太棒了 |
[15:23] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[15:25] | Let’s see how close we can get. | 看看能靠得多近 |
[15:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:49] | What… | 什么 |
[15:51] | Looks like it’s my lucky night. | 看来我今晚很幸运 |
[15:54] | Halloween was last month, | 万圣节是上个月的事 |
[15:55] | but with a body like that, all I can say is, | 但是看到这么销魂的身材 我只能说 |
[16:00] | Happy Turkey Day to me! | 祝我感恩节快乐 |
[16:02] | Back off, loser. | 让开 笨蛋 |
[16:06] | – We can have some fun… – Keep away from me! | -我们可以玩玩… -离我远点 |
[16:16] | Nice rush. | 好爽的快感 |
[16:34] | Kara, your oven’s not the best. | 卡拉 你的烤炉不太行 |
[16:36] | Would you mind giving it a quick five seconds or so? | 能稍稍热个几秒吗 |
[16:44] | She comes in handy. | 真是大派用场 |
[16:45] | I have to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[16:46] | the first time she did it I was a little worried. | 她第一次这么做的时候 我有点担心 |
[16:48] | What if we were all eating radioactive turkey? | 如果我们吃的火鸡全都带有放射性物质怎么办 |
[16:51] | It’s no worse than the microwave. | 这和微波炉没差了 |
[16:53] | We’ll all live. | 反正我们都还活着 |
[16:57] | You’re having a lot of fun, Alex. | 你真是乐在其中啊 艾丽克斯 |
[16:59] | Let’s get some food in you. | 来吃点东西吧 |
[17:01] | Yeah. Everything looks great. | 所有的东西看起来都很可口 |
[17:02] | Oh, especially the pie. | 特别是那个派 |
[17:04] | Oh, yes. That is the best pie in the galaxy. | 没错 那是银河系里最好吃的派 |
[17:07] | Or so I’m told. | 至少有人是这么告诉我的 |
[17:09] | So, before we eat, | 在我们开动之前 |
[17:10] | I thought it would be nice if we went around | 我觉得如果大家相互分享一下 |
[17:14] | and shared what we were grateful for, | 我们所感激的事物 |
[17:16] | or any other feelings that | 或是与家人 朋友一起分享 |
[17:18] | we might want to share with family and friends, | 我们其他的感受 那样该有多好 |
[17:23] | so let’s share. | 大家开始吧 |
[17:27] | Okay, I’ll go first, um… | 好吧 我先来 |
[17:30] | I’m grateful for everyone here. | 我很感激大家聚在这里 |
[17:32] | My best friend in the entire world, | 有我全世界最好的朋友 |
[17:34] | my sister who’s always had my back, | 一直支持我的姐姐 |
[17:38] | and the woman who always treated me like a daughter. | 还有一直待我如己出的人 |
[17:42] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | Alex, do you wanna go next? | 艾丽克斯 轮到你来分享吗 |
[17:46] | Nope. | 不了 |
[17:48] | Winn, why don’t you go? | 温 不如你来吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah. Well, that’s easy. | 好 那太容易了 |
[17:52] | Oh, sorry guys, I’ll turn it off. | 抱歉各位 我把电话挂掉 |
[17:54] | Oh, it’s James. | 是詹姆斯 |
[17:56] | Um, sorry, sorry. I’ll make it quick. | 抱歉 我很快就回来 |
[18:01] | Thanksgiving call? That’s nice. | 感恩节电话 真是好 |
[18:04] | That’s really very thoughtful. | 想得真周到啊 |
[18:08] | James, hey. Everything okay? | 詹姆斯 你还好吧 |
[18:11] | Was about to ask you the same question. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[18:13] | Well, Supergirl helped put Leslie Willis into a coma, | 超女令莱丝丽·威利斯陷入了昏迷 |
[18:16] | but other than that there are no emergencies. | 除此之外 没有紧急情况 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t calling about Supergirl. | 我打来不是找超女的 |
[18:20] | – You weren’t? – Nope. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[18:22] | Calling my friend Kara. | 是打来找我的朋友卡拉的 |
[18:23] | She has to referee between her sister and her foster mom. | 她必须做姐姐和养母的调解人 |
[18:26] | So, thought maybe you’d like to hear a friendly voice. | 我想你也许希望听到友善的声音 |
[18:30] | Yours? Always. | 你的声音吗 一向想听 |
[18:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, you know, pampered. | 你知道的 吃得太多 |
[18:36] | Stuffed. A little bored. | 太饱了 有点无聊 |
[18:39] | Oh, I’m sorry there are no super villains in Ojai. | 很抱歉奥海镇没有超级大坏蛋 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:42] | A guy can hope, right? | 人总要有所期望嘛 |
[18:45] | Listen, well, if any show up in National City and uh, | 如果纳欣诺市有坏蛋出现 |
[18:48] | you need me, | 或是你需要我 |
[18:50] | give me a call. | 就给我打电话 |
[18:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Have a wonderful time with Lucy. | 和露西玩得开心 |
[18:57] | Happy Thanksgiving, Kara. | 感恩节快乐 卡拉 |
[19:04] | So, uh, Eliza, you are a scientist? | 伊莉莎 你是科学家 |
[19:06] | That’s cool. | 很酷 |
[19:08] | A scientist is a general term, dear. | 科学家只是泛称 亲爱的 |
[19:10] | I am a bio-engineer. | 我是个生物工程师 |
[19:12] | Alex is in the same field. | 艾丽克斯工作的领域也是这个 |
[19:14] | You know, I guess being a lab rat, it runs in the family. | 看来作为小白鼠是会遗传的 |
[19:16] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:19] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[19:21] | When I was at Stanford, | 在斯坦福大学时 |
[19:22] | I was doing research in genetic engineering. | 我当时在做遗传工程的研究 |
[19:24] | And my work and connection to Kara, | 而我的工作和卡拉有关 |
[19:29] | it came under scrutiny. | 所以受到了密切的关注 |
[19:30] | And I was recruited by the government. | 而我也受到了政府的招募 |
[19:34] | I’m not just a doctor. | 所以我不只是名博士 |
[19:36] | I’m an operative for an organization called the DEO. | 我是在一个叫超查部的组织里担任外勤特工 |
[19:41] | We monitor alien life here on Earth. | 我们监视地球上的外星生物 |
[19:45] | I work in the field with Kara. | 我和卡拉一起做外勤工作 |
[19:47] | I mean, that is my job, Mom, I look out for her. | 妈妈 照看她就是我的工作职责 |
[19:51] | I would be happy to carve this, Eliza. | 我很乐意切火鸡 伊莉莎 |
[19:53] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[19:56] | Who wants green beans? Uh… | 谁想来点青豆 |
[19:58] | How could you do this, Alexandra? | 你怎么能这么做 艾丽桑德拉 |
[19:59] | She called her “Alexandra.” This is gonna get ugly. | 她叫她艾丽桑德拉 这下要闹得不可开交了 |
[20:02] | How could I do what? | 我怎么能做什么 |
[20:04] | Devote my entire life to watching over Kara? | 奉献我的一生来照看卡拉吗 |
[20:08] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:09] | maybe it’s because it’s what you’ve told me to do | 也许是因为从我十四岁起 |
[20:10] | since I was 14 years old. | 这就是你一直让我做的事 |
[20:12] | You lied to me for years. | 这么多年来 你一直骗我 |
[20:14] | Is that what you got | 从这些话里 |
[20:15] | from all of that? | 你就得出这结论吗 |
[20:17] | So, Kara risks her life to protect other people, | 卡拉冒着生命危险来保护其他人 |
[20:21] | and she is a hero. | 她是个英雄 |
[20:23] | And yet, I do the same, and I’m in trouble? | 而我做的也是同样的事 却是错的吗 |
[20:27] | That… is perfect. | 好极了 |
[20:30] | You think your father would be proud of this? | 你觉得你父亲会因此骄傲吗 |
[20:32] | I will never win with you. | 我说不过你 |
[20:38] | Yeah, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[20:39] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[20:49] | I don’t understand why you would react like that. | 我不懂你那样反应的原因 |
[20:52] | No, Kara, you don’t. | 卡拉 你确实不懂 |
[20:53] | She said you got mad at her | 她说你生她的气 |
[20:55] | for my decision to tell the world who I am. | 是因为我决定告诉世人真实的我 |
[20:58] | It’s not her fault that I decided to become Supergirl. | 我决定成为超女不是她的错 |
[21:02] | That was my choice. | 那是我的选择 |
[21:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:06] | You were always so much harder on her than me. | 你对她比对我总是更严苛 |
[21:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:13] | Ms. Grant has an emergency at the office. | 格兰特女士在办公室有急事 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna go handle it. | 我得去处理 |
[21:26] | You both are in so much trouble. | 你俩麻烦大了 |
[21:32] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are? | 你们知道你们有多幸运吗 |
[21:34] | Anyone could have seen you. | 可能会有人看到你们 |
[21:36] | Kara, the rules about using your powers | 卡拉 使用超能力的规则 |
[21:38] | are for your protection. | 是要你自保 |
[21:42] | I’m so disappointed in you, Alex. | 我对你很失望 艾丽克斯 |
[21:44] | It wasn’t her idea. I made her do it. | 不是她的主意 我逼她做的 |
[21:47] | That’s not the point, Kara. | 这不是重点 卡拉 |
[21:48] | You’re new to Earth, you’re still learning. | 你刚来到地球 还在适应 |
[21:51] | But you’re her big sister now. | 但你现在是她姐姐 |
[21:52] | It’s your job to make sure she doesn’t put herself in danger. | 确保她不会让自己陷入险境是你的职责 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[22:02] | Girls, go upstairs. | 女儿们 上楼 |
[22:04] | Now! | 快 |
[22:07] | Kara, don’t you dare use your super-hearing. | 卡拉 你胆敢用超听力 |
[22:09] | – Alex! – She won’t, Mom. | -艾丽克斯 -她不会的 妈妈 |
[22:16] | Dr. Danvers, | 丹弗斯博士 |
[22:17] | I’d like to speak with you and your husband. | 我想和你与你丈夫谈谈 |
[22:22] | What’s the emergency? | 什么急事 |
[22:23] | Last minute conference call to London and Beijing | 刚刚还在和伦敦北京方面举行电话会议 |
[22:26] | and nothing is working. | 突然就没用了 |
[22:27] | Not my computer, not my phone, | 我的电脑手机不行 |
[22:29] | not my backup phone. | 备用手机也不行 |
[22:31] | I got that text off to you and then, boom! | 我刚给你发完短信 然后就爆炸了 |
[22:34] | Everything just died. | 东西都用不了了 |
[22:36] | Maybe that’s a sign you shouldn’t work on Thanksgiving. | 这也许是你感恩节不该上班的征兆 |
[22:38] | I always work on Thanksgivings, thank you very much. | 我每年感恩节都加班 非常感谢 |
[22:40] | I know it probably seems sad to you, | 我知道你多半会觉得很可悲 |
[22:42] | but I love it. | 但我很喜欢 |
[22:44] | Carter is with his dad, | 卡特和她爸在一起 |
[22:46] | my mother won’t eat a flightless bird, | 我母亲不吃走禽 |
[22:48] | and I am not pulled in 400 different directions | 我不会因为雇员们需要换尿布 |
[22:51] | by employees who need constant wet-nursing. | 就从四百个不同的方向刹车 |
[22:54] | I think we need Winn’s help. | 我觉得我们需要温帮忙 |
[22:56] | What’s a “Winn”? | “温”是什么 |
[22:58] | He’s… He’s the IT guy. | 他…是IT男 |
[23:01] | Sits right across from me. | 坐我正对面 |
[23:06] | What fresh incompetence is this? | 这又是什么新情况 |
[23:09] | Gobble, gobble. Miss me? | 火鸡咯咯叫 想我了吗 |
[23:11] | Leslie? | 莱丝丽 |
[23:15] | No. | 不 |
[23:16] | Leslie Willis is dead. | 莱丝丽·威利斯已死 |
[23:18] | D-E-A-D. Dead. | 歹匕死 死了 |
[23:21] | She died in that CatCopter of yours. | 她死在你的凯特直升机里 |
[23:25] | This is Leslie 2.0. | 我是莱丝丽升级版 |
[23:29] | Livewire. | 电女郎 |
[23:32] | And you and I… | 你和我… |
[23:35] | We’re gonna have words. | 我们要聊一聊 |
[23:36] | My God, Leslie. | 天啊 莱丝丽 |
[23:42] | Have to go. | 得走了 |
[23:51] | She was in a coma. | 她之前昏迷了 |
[23:52] | Yeah. Clearly, she’s recovered. | 没错 但她明显恢复了 |
[23:54] | Ms. Grant, we have to get help. | 格兰特女士 我们得找人帮忙 |
[23:56] | Yes. Yes. Security. | 没错 叫保安 |
[23:58] | Security is 20 floors down. | 保安在二十层楼下 |
[24:00] | Go, go. I’ll keep her busy. | 快去 我拖着她 |
[24:01] | – But… – No, 20 floors down. | -但… -不 快下二十层 |
[24:04] | Go, go. | 快去 |
[24:11] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 在这里 小小凯特 |
[24:39] | What happened to you, Leslie? | 你怎么了 莱丝丽 |
[24:40] | I’ve transcended. | 我超越自己了 |
[24:42] | Do you really care how or why? | 你真关心怎么回事吗 |
[24:44] | Not particularly. | 并不关心 |
[24:51] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[24:54] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[24:55] | I’m good as is. | 我好得很 |
[25:03] | You need to get out of here. Go! | 你得离开这里 快 |
[25:05] | – Oh, crap. – Thanks. | -糟糕 -谢谢 |
[25:08] | I was feeling a little depleted. | 我本还觉得有点无趣呢 |
[25:28] | Oh, Supergirl… | 超女 |
[25:30] | Poor Cat’s stock is plummeting. | 可怜凯特的电梯在坠落 |
[25:37] | Oh, God, oh, God… | 天啊 天啊 |
[25:51] | You’re safe now, Ms. Grant. | 你现在安全了 格兰特女士 |
[25:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | …many families in National City are celebrating this Thanksgiving | 纳欣诺市的许多家庭在黑暗中 |
[26:03] | without electricity, | 庆祝感恩节 |
[26:04] | as a series of inexplicable blackouts cripple the city, | 一系列莫名其妙的断电情况席卷全城 |
[26:08] | leaving people without power and with a growing sense of fear. | 导致市民无电可用 恐慌情绪逐渐发酵 |
[26:11] | Are you sure this was Leslie Willis? | 你确定是莱丝丽·威利斯吗 |
[26:13] | She calls herself Livewire now. | 她自称为电女郎 |
[26:16] | But how did this happen to her? | 但她这是怎么回事 |
[26:17] | Just because she was hit by lightning? | 只因为被闪电击中吗 |
[26:19] | She didn’t get hit by lightning. | 她没被闪电击中 |
[26:22] | You did. | 是你 |
[26:24] | You’re Element X. | 你才是原因 |
[26:26] | Normal electrostatic discharge | 普通的静电释放 |
[26:28] | intensified as it passed through your Kryptonian DNA, | 通过你的氪星基因得到加强 |
[26:30] | picking up unknown properties. | 产生了不明效应 |
[26:32] | That’s what’s created her. | 这才创造了她 |
[26:33] | So it’s my fault she’s this way? | 所以她成这样是我的错 |
[26:35] | Talk to me about her powers. She siphons off energy? | 告诉我她的能力 她能吸走能量吗 |
[26:37] | She sucked up my heat-vision. | 她吸收了我的热视线 |
[26:40] | It’s like she is energy. | 好像她就是能量 |
[26:41] | She becomes energy. | 她变成了一股能量 |
[26:43] | But when she’s not energy, she has a physical form you can punch? | 但她非能量形态时 你可以攻击她的实体 |
[26:46] | – Yes. – Then we can fight her, Ms. Danvers. | -没错 -那我们就能打败她 丹弗斯女士 |
[26:48] | – How? – Excuse me? | -怎么做 -打断一下 |
[26:50] | Agent Mulder, is it? | 穆德特工 对吧 |
[26:53] | Munroe, Ms. Grant. | 是门罗 格兰特女士 |
[26:55] | Well, your agents are destroying my building more than Leslie did. | 你们的特工比莱丝丽对我办公室的破坏还严重 |
[26:58] | I’m assuming the FBI is going to reimburse me | 我希望联调局会补偿我 |
[27:01] | for all the damage they’re doing? | 他们造成的损失 |
[27:02] | We wouldn’t be doing any damage | 如果你允许我们 |
[27:03] | if you’d allowed us to relocate you to a secure location. | 把你转到到安全地点 我们也不会造成破坏 |
[27:06] | I didn’t get where I am by running and hiding from a fight. | 我靠逃避斗争是爬不上今天这个地位的 |
[27:09] | Tomorrow is Black Friday, and Catco will be open for business. | 明天是黑色星期五 凯特科还会照常营业 |
[27:17] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[27:18] | I’ll see you out. | 我送你出去 |
[27:20] | I have something at the DEO that may help. | 超查部有东西能帮忙 |
[27:22] | One of our prisoners is a Zarolatt. | 我们关了个次级异能体 |
[27:24] | Is that like, um… | 是不是就是… |
[27:26] | Those… | 那些… |
[27:26] | Zarolatt is an interdimensional race of aliens | 异能体是一种跨次元种族的外星生物 |
[27:29] | consisting of pure, sentient energy. | 是有感知能力的纯净能量体 |
[27:30] | Yeah. I was gonna say that. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[27:32] | Maybe I could modify the trap we used on it for Livewire. | 也许可以调整一下以前诱捕电女郎的陷阱 |
[27:34] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[27:35] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[27:38] | Sounds like you got your hands full here. | 看来这里已经让你分身不暇了 |
[27:43] | Do you need something, Ms. Grant? | 需要什么吗 格兰特女士 |
[27:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:47] | My life back. | 我以前的生活 |
[27:49] | Barring that, there’s no reason for you to stay here. | 除此之外 你留在这里也没什么用了 |
[27:51] | No reason for us both to be miserable. | 没理由让我们俩都这么难受 |
[27:53] | No, I don’t mind. | 不 我没事的 |
[27:54] | And I don’t really feel comfortable leaving you here alone | 而且电女郎还在逃 我真的不太放心 |
[27:57] | with Livewire on the loose. | 把你自己留在这里 |
[27:58] | You? | 你吗 |
[27:59] | You’re useless. | 你也帮不上忙 |
[28:01] | And I’m sure you’re eager to get back to your family. | 而我相信你一定迫不及待想跟家人团聚了 |
[28:03] | Not particularly. | 并不尽然 |
[28:06] | Me and my sister and my foster mom | 我和姐姐还有养母 |
[28:08] | got in a really big fight earlier. | 之前发生了一场激烈的争执 |
[28:11] | You have a foster mother? That’s mildly intriguing. | 你还有养母啊 那还挺有意思的 |
[28:15] | Yeah. Uh, well… | 是啊 |
[28:18] | My parents passed away when I was thirteen, in, um, a fire. | 我十三岁的时候父母因为一场火灾去世了 |
[28:26] | I’m… | 我… |
[28:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:29] | No. It’s fine. | 不用道歉的 |
[28:31] | I mean, it hurts. | 虽然很心痛 |
[28:35] | But I still feel close with them. | 但我依然觉得他们离我很近 |
[28:37] | And my foster mom, Eliza, she’s great with me. | 而我的养母伊莉莎 她对我很好 |
[28:40] | It’s just her and Alex… | 只是她和艾丽克斯… |
[28:42] | Well, mothers and daughters, it’s… hard. | 母女之间的问题总是很… 棘手 |
[28:47] | Yours must be so proud of you. | 你母亲一定非常以你为傲 |
[28:51] | Well, if she is, it’s on some subterranean level. | 如果她真的以我为傲 那也是暗地里 |
[28:55] | In her mind, I have never lived up to my potential. | 在她心里 我从没充分发挥自己的潜能 |
[28:59] | You’re the queen of all media. | 你的所有媒体的女王 |
[29:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:03] | An accomplishment that never mattered to her. | 她从不在意我的成就 |
[29:06] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. I am entirely grateful. | 别误会 我非常感激 |
[29:10] | Everything I am, everything I have, | 我现在的地位 我所拥有的一切 |
[29:13] | is because of her constant “Pushing,” let’s call it. | 都是因为她的不断”鞭策” 姑且这么说吧 |
[29:18] | She was never satisfied with me, | 我做什么她都不满意 |
[29:20] | and so I’ve never satisfied with myself. | 所以我对自己也从来都不满意 |
[29:23] | Which is why I keep pushing, too. | 所以我也一直鞭策 |
[29:27] | Myself, and all the people I care about. | 鞭策自己和那些我在乎的人 |
[29:30] | Pushing Supergirl. | 鞭策超女 |
[29:32] | I should have pushed Leslie. | 我应该鞭策莱丝丽的 |
[29:35] | Held her to a higher standard. | 助她达到更高的标准 |
[29:37] | The more awful she was, the more I rewarded her. | 她变得越坏 我就越嘉奖她 |
[29:40] | Leslie turning into Livewire, that started a long time ago. | 莱丝丽很久以前就开始慢慢变成电女郎了 |
[29:46] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[29:49] | I turned her into a monster. | 是我把她变成一个怪物 |
[29:53] | I need to fix this. I need to talk to Supergirl. | 我得弥补这个错误 我要跟超女谈谈 |
[29:55] | Surely the FBI has a direct line to her. | 联调局一定有她的专线电话吧 |
[29:57] | I’ll ask him. I’ll ask him. | 我来问 我来问 |
[29:58] | Uh, and also, um… | 还有… |
[30:01] | I think I will go home. | 我想我会回家的 |
[30:20] | There are blackouts all over the city, | 全市都停电了 |
[30:22] | so I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 我只是想确定你是否安好 |
[30:25] | A blackout I can handle. | 停电我还可以应付 |
[30:27] | – You, on the other hand… – Mom. | -至于你… -妈妈 |
[30:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:32] | I can’t fight anymore tonight. | 今晚我不想再跟你吵了 |
[30:36] | Please come… come here. | 你过来… 来我这 |
[30:39] | Sit for just a minute. | 坐一会儿吧 |
[30:54] | I’m so sorry for what I said about your dad. | 很抱歉我那样说你爸爸 |
[30:57] | That wasn’t fair. | 那很不公平 |
[30:58] | You always make the hard choice. | 那些艰难的抉择总是由你来做 |
[31:01] | You look to help others before yourself. | 你总是不顾自己先帮助别人 |
[31:04] | That’s what you taught me to do. | 那都是你教我的 |
[31:08] | So why hasn’t it ever been enough? | 可为什么总是不够呢 |
[31:15] | If you’re… | 如果你是… |
[31:16] | If you mean why I was tough on you… | 如果你是指我为什么总是对你很严格… |
[31:20] | Kara was a little girl from another planet. She lost everything. | 卡拉是来自外星球的小女孩 她失去了一切 |
[31:25] | I didn’t know how to do anything but accept her. | 除了接纳她 我不知道还能做什么 |
[31:30] | You, you’re my daughter, Alex. | 而你 你是我的女儿 艾丽克斯 |
[31:33] | I wanted you to be better than me. | 我希望你变得比我好 |
[31:37] | But that never meant I didn’t love you. | 但那并不意味着我不爱你 |
[31:41] | You have always been my Supergirl. | 你永远都是我的超女 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[31:54] | For keeping things from you. | 瞒了你那么多事 |
[32:02] | There is something I need to tell you. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[32:04] | I need to tell both of you. | 需要跟你们两个人说 |
[32:11] | Danvers. | 丹弗斯 |
[32:15] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟就到 |
[32:16] | Uh, I have to go in. | 我必须得去局里 |
[32:21] | Is it about Kara? | 跟卡拉有关吗 |
[32:23] | I can’t talk about it. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 很抱歉 |
[32:26] | Take care of your sister. | 照顾好你妹妹 |
[32:29] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[32:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:48] | Hello, Ms. Grant. | 你好 格兰特女士 |
[32:51] | You know, if you would just give me your cell phone number, | 要知道 如果你能直接给我你的手机号 |
[32:54] | I wouldn’t have to do so much back-channeling. | 我就不必绕这么多弯路了 |
[32:56] | Now, you want to catch Livewire, | 你不是想抓住电女郎吗 |
[32:59] | so do I. | 我也想 |
[33:01] | I can draw her out, but then we’ll have to work together. | 我可以引她出来 但之后我们必须联手 |
[33:04] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:07] | Partners? | 做搭档 |
[33:14] | Lightning in a bottle. | 瓶子里的闪电 |
[33:15] | Or, technically, lightning in a portable industrial capacitor. | 或者严格来讲 是便携工业电容器里的闪电 |
[33:19] | Get it underneath her, spring it open and close it. | 放到她的下面 突然打开再关上 |
[33:21] | The electricity running through will be drawn inside. | 通过的电流会被吸到里面去 |
[33:23] | She’ll be temporarily broken down on the atomic level, | 她会在原子层面上暂时发生故障 |
[33:25] | at least until we can get her into permanent containment. | 至少可以坚持到把她关进能永久遏制她的地方 |
[33:27] | Cool, it’s like Ghostbusters. | 酷啊 就像《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[33:30] | Sounds like a plan. | 这个计划不错 |
[33:31] | You gonna tell us where you’re going? | 你要告诉我们你去哪吗 |
[33:32] | This is between me, Ms. Grant and Livewire. | 这是我 格兰特女士和电女郎之间的事 |
[33:35] | Based on the amount of power she’s consumed, | 从她消耗的那些能量来看 |
[33:37] | there is a very real chance that she’s gonna be strong enough… | 很有可能 她强大到足以… |
[33:39] | – She can hurt me. I know. – Kara. | -她能伤到我 我知道 -卡拉 |
[33:42] | She can kill you. | 她能杀了你 |
[33:44] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[33:48] | Citizens of National City, this is Cat Grant, | 纳欣诺市的市民们 这里是凯特·格兰特 |
[33:51] | broadcasting live from Catco Plaza, | 在凯特科广场做现场直播 |
[33:54] | which despite a vicious attack yesterday, | 尽管昨日发生了一起恶性的袭击事件 |
[33:56] | is still open for business. | 这里依旧开门纳客 |
[33:58] | This message is for the person behind that attack. | 这条消息送给那起袭击事件的主谋 |
[34:02] | Leslie, if you are hearing this, | 莱丝丽 如果你在听我说话 |
[34:04] | your grudge is with me, not National City, | 你怨恨的人是我 不是纳欣诺市 |
[34:06] | so let’s not see if we can’t come to an agreement. | 所以我们为何不达成一个协议 |
[34:10] | Let’s meet… | 我们去… |
[34:13] | where it all began, as they say. | 如他们所说的 一切开始的地方见面 |
[34:16] | I’m not one to look back, but it just feels right this time. | 我不喜欢回顾过去 但这次也许应该这样 |
[34:35] | Come on, Leslie. | 来吧 莱丝丽 |
[34:42] | Where’s your bodyguard? | 你的保镖呢 |
[34:44] | I didn’t think she was necessary. | 我觉得没必要让她来 |
[34:46] | Sucks. | 真扫兴 |
[34:47] | I really wanted one of you to watch the other one die. | 我真希望你们其中一个能看着另一人死去 |
[34:50] | Oh, Leslie, you and I got through | 莱丝丽 你和我连 |
[34:52] | you not supporting Hillary in 2008, | 2008年时你不支持希拉里都挺过去了 |
[34:54] | we can get through this. | 这次我们也可以 |
[34:56] | Just give me your terms. | 说出你的条件吧 |
[34:58] | The only thing that you have that I want is your skin. | 你身上我唯一想要的就是你的皮肤 |
[35:02] | And there are so many ways to skin a… | 而有很多种方法可以给一只… |
[35:05] | A cat, yes. | 给一只猫剥皮 是的 |
[35:07] | Congratulations, you have the wit of a YouTube comment. | 恭喜你 你有在油管评论里耍嘴炮的本事 |
[35:09] | Are we going to talk or not? | 我们到底还谈不谈了 |
[35:11] | Not. | 不谈 |
[35:18] | Leslie! | 莱丝丽 |
[35:21] | Your 15 minutes are up, | 你的休息时间结束了 |
[35:23] | you boring, weak… | 你这个无聊 软弱… |
[35:26] | Oh, shut up, you mean girl. | 闭嘴 你这个刻薄的姑娘 |
[36:14] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[36:17] | I wonder if I have enough power to stop your heart. | 不知道我是否拥有让你心脏停跳的电力 |
[36:21] | Leslie! | 莱丝丽 |
[36:22] | Leslie, don’t do this! | 莱丝丽 别这么做 |
[36:31] | You’re better than this. | 你不是那种人 |
[36:34] | You are Leslie Willis. | 你是莱丝丽·威利斯 |
[36:36] | If it makes you feel better | 如果这样说你能好受点的话 |
[36:37] | I’ll always give you credit for giving me my start. | 帮助我起步确实你是的功劳 |
[36:40] | And finishing you off. | 她也帮助了结了你 |
[36:56] | Water and electricity, never a good match. | 水和电 一向势不两立 |
[37:01] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[37:02] | Oh, you’re welcome, Supergirl. | 不客气 超女 |
[37:16] | Okay. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, | 好了 火鸡 填料 蔓越莓酱 |
[37:19] | sweet potato, and three slices of pie. | 甘薯 还有三块派 |
[37:22] | Payment in full for putting up with my crazy family. | 作为你忍受我抽风家人的一次性补偿 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:33] | So, I didn’t get to tell you what I was thankful for. | 我之前没告诉你我感恩的是什么 |
[37:37] | Well, you were in the middle of a war zone. | 毕竟你当时身处硝烟弥漫的战场啊 |
[37:39] | My dad’s in prison. | 我爸坐牢了 |
[37:42] | – Winn, I’m so sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | -温 真抱歉 -不必抱歉 |
[37:44] | He’s a pretty bad person and he deserves to be there. | 他是个大坏蛋 活该蹲监狱 |
[37:48] | Uh, anyways, so my family doesn’t really do holidays. | 总之 我们家不过节 |
[37:52] | So, I mean, even with all the nuttiness of yours, | 虽然你们家吵得不可开交 |
[37:56] | I’m just grateful to have been included. | 但我还是很感恩能参与其中 |
[37:59] | What I’m grateful for is you. | 我感恩的是能有你 |
[38:10] | You too. | 我也感恩有你 |
[38:12] | Oh. Hey, guys, | 你们好 |
[38:14] | how was wine country? | 葡萄酒之乡如何啊 |
[38:16] | It was really great. | 棒极了 |
[38:17] | Four days with James all to myself. | 霸占了詹姆斯四天 |
[38:19] | All a girl could ask for. | 简直是心满意足 |
[38:22] | Back to the grind. | 我回去工作了 |
[38:24] | – Bye, babe. I’ll see you. – Bye. | -再见 宝贝 回头见 -再见 |
[38:26] | – Bye, Kara. – Bye. | -再见 卡拉 -再见 |
[38:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:30] | – I saw that Livewire… – Yeah. | -我看到了电女郎… -嗯 |
[38:31] | Uh, Supergirl handled it. | 超女搞定了 |
[38:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:35] | But how about Kara? | 但卡拉呢 |
[38:36] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[38:39] | Glad to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[38:46] | The photo department’s been calling. | 照片部一直在打电话 |
[38:50] | About the paparazzi shots from over the weekend | 关于狗仔队周末偷拍的 |
[38:52] | of the young stars and starlets, | 年轻男女明星们 |
[38:54] | compromised in assorted humiliating ways. | 丑态尽出的照片 |
[38:58] | Monday morning tradition. | 周一早晨的传统 |
[39:02] | Which one would you pick? | 你会选哪一条 |
[39:03] | The 20-year-old singer | 二十岁歌手 |
[39:05] | who face-planted in front of Club Apocalypse | 因为喝了太多酒而栽倒在 |
[39:07] | because she had too much to drink? | 天启俱乐部门前 |
[39:09] | Or the closeted teen heartthrob | 还是未出柜的青少年偶像 |
[39:13] | who was caught slipping out of National City’s randiest gay bar? | 被逮到从纳欣诺市最劲爆的同性恋酒吧出来 |
[39:17] | – Wait, who’s… – Let’s run… | -等等 谁… -那我们就… |
[39:20] | Neither. | 都不报道 |
[39:24] | The world is full of so much noise and snark, | 这个世界充满了喧嚣和蛇鲨 |
[39:27] | much of it we generate. | 大部分由我们所创造 |
[39:29] | Today, why don’t we elevate this city’s level of discourse | 今天 我们何不提升本市的报道水平 |
[39:32] | instead with a photo essay | 发表一篇摄影专题 |
[39:34] | of all the people who spent their holidays | 介绍过节期间在施粥场和庇护所 |
[39:36] | volunteering at soup kitchens and shelters. | 做志愿者的人们 |
[39:39] | Let’s not see if we can’t bring some attention to those organizations. | 看看能否为那些组织带来一些关注 |
[39:43] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[39:46] | Well, of course you do, I pitched it. | 当然了 你是从我嘴里听到的 |
[39:48] | Thanksgiving sells. | 感恩节很有卖点 |
[39:50] | Liberals love to feel guilty, | 自由党喜欢内疚的感觉 |
[39:51] | so let’s just squeeze as much juice out of those turkeys as we can. | 所以我们就尽量从感恩节多榨出点油水吧 |
[39:57] | And Kara… | 凯拉 |
[40:01] | What you told me about your parents dying… | 你告诉我关于你父母双亡的事情 |
[40:09] | There’s a lot I don’t know about you. | 我还有许多不了解你的地方 |
[40:12] | And that should probably change. | 这点应该有所改变 |
[40:14] | It’s fine, Ms. Grant. | 没关系 格兰特女士 |
[40:16] | You know enough about me to know that I need my three “L’s,” | 你对我非常了解 知道我需要三个L |
[40:19] | my latte hot, my lettuce-wrapped crisp and my Lexapro, stat. | 热拿铁 生菜薯片卷 抗抑郁药 马上就要 |
[40:24] | And not necessarily in that order. Chop, chop. | 排序不分先后 快去吧 |
[40:38] | Even I am finding this grip impressive. | 连我都觉得你抱得好紧 |
[40:43] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Oh, guys, this is so nice. | 这场面好温馨哦 |
[40:47] | I’m proud of you too, Supergirl, | 我也为你骄傲 超女 |
[40:50] | but from what I see on the news, there is room for improvement. | 但据我看到的新闻报道 你还有进步空间 |
[40:54] | That was not an unqualified compliment, which… | 这句夸奖还不赖 |
[40:58] | Is progress for us, but not fun for me. | 这对于我们是一种进步 但我听了不开心 |
[41:00] | Well, this is the best day of my life. | 这是我此生最棒的一天 |
[41:03] | I haven’t been fair. | 我一直太苛责 |
[41:06] | I have put a lot on both of you. | 给了你们俩太大的压力 |
[41:08] | But there is something I need to tell you. | 但我有一件事要告诉你们 |
[41:10] | Something I promised your father I wouldn’t, | 我曾经向你父亲保证过不会说 |
[41:12] | but if you’re gonna be working for the DEO you need to know. | 但既然你要为超查部工作 你就该知道 |
[41:16] | Your dad wasn’t just a doctor either | 你爸也不仅是个博士 |
[41:18] | and he did not die in a plane crash. | 他并非死于飞机失事 |
[41:21] | That is what they told me, but I don’t trust them. | 他们是那么对我说的 但我不信他们 |
[41:25] | Mom, what are you talking about? | 妈 你说什么呢 |
[41:27] | I’ve known about the DEO for a long time. | 我很久之前就知道超查部了 |
[41:30] | I know what they do. | 我知道他们的职责 |
[41:33] | No, you are not taking her. | 不行 你们不能把她带走 |
[41:35] | Due respect, Dr. Danvers, you are in no position to negotiate. | 无意冒犯 丹弗斯博士 你没有交涉的权利 |
[41:39] | She is not an asset. She is a 13-year-old girl. | 她不是资产 她只是个十三岁的小姑娘 |
[41:41] | – She needs a family. She needs… – To be safe. | -她需要家庭 还需要… -安全 |
[41:44] | As do those around her. | 她身边的人也需要 |
[41:45] | And while Superman refuses to work with our study, | 超人拒绝配合我们的研究 |
[41:48] | Kara would help immensely. | 而卡拉能帮上大忙 |
[41:49] | You’re not gonna touch her. | 你们休想碰她一下 |
[41:52] | I’m gonna give you something you want even more. | 我可以提供一样你们更想要的东西 |
[41:54] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么东西 |
[41:56] | Me. | 我 |
[41:58] | Jeremiah… | 耶利米 |
[42:01] | I’ll work for you. | 我可以为你们工作 |
[42:04] | I know everything there is to know about Superman. | 我掌握了超人的一切信息 |
[42:08] | My research, my work, it’s all yours. | 我的研究成果都是你们的了 |
[42:13] | But Kara stays here. | 但卡拉要留下来 |
[42:17] | Welcome to the DEO, Dr. Danvers. | 欢迎加入超查部 丹弗斯博士 |
[42:26] | Jeremiah died working for the DEO. | 耶利米为超查部工作而死 |
[42:30] | He died working for a man named Hank Henshaw. | 他当时效力于一个叫汉克·亨肖的人 |
[42:43] | Good job with Livewire, Supergirl. | 对付电女郎干得不错 超女 |
[42:46] | The DEO has its first non-alien prisoner. | 这是超查部首个非外星人囚犯 |
[42:49] | And now the holidays are over and you’ve had your fun, | 既然假期结束了 你们都嗨过了 |
[42:51] | perhaps you can get back to your actual job. | 或许你该回归真正的工作了 |
[42:53] | Catching aliens. | 捉拿外星人 |
[42:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:56] | That’s it? No comeback? | 仅此而已吗 不反驳我一下 |
[42:57] | No, sir, just ready to work. | 不 长官 我准备好工作了 |
[43:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:06] | We have to find out what happened to my dad. | 我们得查清楚我爸身上发生了什么 |
[43:08] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |