时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:39] | Forget about Supergirl’s lack of experience, | 别提超女缺乏经验了 |
[00:42] | National City does not need problems. | 纳欣诺市不需要重蹈覆辙 |
[00:44] | – Who cares what that guy says? – You do. | -谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎 |
[00:46] | Isn’t Maxwell Lord your hero? | 麦斯威尔·罗德不是你的英雄吗 |
[00:47] | You really don’t trust anyone, do you? | 你真的谁也不相信 对吧 |
[00:49] | You have no idea. | 你完全无法想象 |
[00:51] | And your mom? | 那你母亲呢 |
[00:51] | She is living down to my expectations by prioritizing her career | 比起我的事业 她更看重自己的事业 |
[00:55] | over my own. | 这让我很失望 |
[00:56] | – You like Jimmy Olsen. – Stop it. | -你喜欢詹姆斯·奥尔森 -别这么说 |
[00:58] | James, do you have a minute? I wanted to ask… | 詹姆斯 你有时间吗 我想请你… |
[01:01] | – I didn’t know you weren’t… – Kara, this is Lucy Lane. | -我不知道你… -卡拉 这位是露西·莱恩 |
[01:04] | Your dad died working for a man named Hank Henshaw. | 你父亲因效力于一个叫汉克·亨肖的人而死 |
[01:07] | We have to find out what happened to my dad. | 我们得查清楚我爸身上发生了什么 |
[01:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[01:17] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[01:19] | What’s wrong? Radar picked you up out over the city? | 出什么事了 雷达显示你在城市上空 |
[01:21] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[01:22] | Fine, just came to clear my head. | 很好 我只是来整理一下思绪 |
[01:25] | It’s peaceful up here. | 这里很平静 |
[01:27] | Relaxing. | 能舒缓神经 |
[01:31] | – You cut me off, dude! – Shut up! | -你挡着我的道了 -闭嘴 |
[01:32] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:35] | Gotta go! | 先挂了 |
[01:42] | Hey! Who taught you to drive? | 是谁教你开车的 |
[01:44] | Go to hell, you piece of… | 去死吧 你这个人渣 |
[01:50] | What are you, insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:51] | – Maniac! – I just paid this car off! | -疯子 -这是我刚买的车 |
[02:09] | You broke my nose! | 你弄断了我的鼻梁 |
[02:10] | Watch where you’re going next time. | 那下次开车就看着点路 |
[02:13] | You totaled my freaking car! | 你砸烂了我的车 |
[02:14] | Before you totaled all these kids! | 你差点就撞上这群孩子 |
[02:17] | You better get out of my face, you stupid… | 你最好给我滚远点 你这个蠢… |
[02:21] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[02:28] | Supergirl scares young children at a local school. | 超女在一所当地学校吓到了儿童 |
[02:31] | Road rage and superpowers… | 路怒症和超能力… |
[02:33] | Road rage! | 路怒症 |
[02:36] | What were you thinking? | 你当时是怎么想的 |
[02:37] | They were about to run over an entire soccer team. | 他们差点碾过一支足球队 |
[02:40] | It’s always men who go crazy behind the wheel! | 男人一握方向盘就跟吃了枪药似的 |
[02:42] | You cannot lose control like that! | 你不能做出那种失控举动 |
[02:44] | Those two idiots nearly killed people, | 那两个白痴差点撞死人 |
[02:46] | and you’re getting mad at me? | 你却冲我发火 |
[02:47] | That’s the thing Ms. Danvers, I am not mad. | 重点在于 丹弗斯女士 我没发火 |
[02:49] | I am controlling my anger. | 我在控制自己的怒火 |
[02:52] | I suggest you get into the habit. | 我建议你也养成这个习惯 |
[02:56] | You know, I once told you, | 我曾经跟你说过 |
[02:58] | there are people out there who fear your cousin. | 有人对你堂弟心存恐惧 |
[03:00] | It’s not because he has god-like powers. | 不是因为他拥有上帝般的超能力 |
[03:02] | It’s because of what he might do to them | 而是因为他一旦发了脾气 |
[03:03] | if he ever lost his temper. | 不知会干出什么事 |
[03:10] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[03:12] | You just might want to look at this. | 快来看看这个 |
[03:14] | I’m just glad these two men were only in the hospital, | 幸好这两个人只是进了医院 |
[03:16] | And not the morgue. | 而不是太平间 |
[03:18] | We’re all so worried about police brutality, | 我们都对警察暴力心存担忧 |
[03:21] | Maybe we ought to put a body camera on supergirl. | 或许我们应该给超女装上随身摄像头 |
[03:29] | 0930. Have to get to work. | 九点半 我得去上班了 |
[03:32] | Oh, by the way, my dad’s in town. | 对了 我爸来了 |
[03:36] | On business. | 出差 |
[03:38] | Plus, he would like to have dinner with us. | 而且他想跟我们共进晚餐 |
[03:43] | I know you think he doesn’t like you, | 我知道你以为他不喜欢你 |
[03:44] | But you’ve never really given him the chance to. | 但你从来没给他喜欢你的机会 |
[03:47] | What do you say? Can I tell him “Yes”? | 你怎么想 我可以答应他吗 |
[03:50] | Affirmative. | 可以 |
[03:51] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[03:52] | Hi. To go, please. | 带走 谢谢 |
[03:55] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[03:57] | Oh, hey, Kara! | 卡拉 |
[03:59] | Thank you so much for the invite by the way. | 非常感谢你邀请我们 |
[04:01] | I’m really looking forward to it. | 我很期待呢 |
[04:02] | Sure, yeah. Me too… | 当然 我也是 |
[04:05] | I’ll see you there. Bye. | 到时候见 拜拜 |
[04:16] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:17] | Um, yeah… | 没事 |
[04:20] | Lucy’s dad’s in town. | 露西的父亲来了 |
[04:22] | He’s army, like her but, uh… | 他跟她一样也是军人 不过… |
[04:24] | He and I don’t really get along. | 我们俩合不来 |
[04:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:28] | Because I consort with aliens. | 因为我跟外星人做朋友 |
[04:31] | He somehow thinks that superman is a threat to national security. | 他认为超人对国家安全是一种威胁 |
[04:35] | Yeah, it really makes me upset sometimes. | 有时候搞得我很不爽 |
[04:36] | But he’s Lucy’s dad, so… | 但谁叫他是露西的老爸呢 |
[04:38] | Speaking of Lucy, she said she was looking forward to… | 说到露西 她刚才说很期待… |
[04:43] | Yeah! I meant to mention that. Um, now that Lucy’s in town… | 我想跟你说来着 既然露西来了 |
[04:47] | Uh, I hope it’s cool with you. | 希望你不会介意 |
[04:48] | I… I invited her to game night. | 我邀请了她参加游戏之夜 |
[04:50] | Of course, yeah! Yes. | 当然不介意 |
[04:53] | – The more the merrier. – Okay. | -人越多越热闹 -好的 |
[04:55] | And who doesn’t like being merry? | 谁不喜欢热闹呢 |
[04:58] | Anyway, gotta get back. I’ll see you later. | 总之 我得回去了 回头见 |
[05:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:04] | All these televisions. | 好多电视啊 |
[05:06] | How can you possibly get any work done | 有这多么视觉噪声干扰你 |
[05:08] | with so much visual noise assaulting you? | 你要怎么工作啊 |
[05:11] | That visual noise is my work, mother. | 那些视觉噪声就是我的工作 母亲 |
[05:14] | That’s right, my daughter, what do they call you? | 没错 女儿 他们怎么称呼你来着 |
[05:16] | The proletariat princess. | 无产阶级公主 |
[05:20] | Queen of all media, mother. | 是全媒体女王 母亲 |
[05:22] | So, what brings you to National City? | 什么风把你吹到纳欣诺市来了 |
[05:25] | Book tour. | 签书会 |
[05:26] | I edited Paget Willoughby’s newest novel. | 我担任了佩吉特·威洛比最新小说的编辑 |
[05:29] | Well, la-dee-dah. | 哎呦喂 |
[05:30] | Perhaps you’ll listen to it when it comes out in audio book form. | 有声读物出版之后 你可以听一下 |
[05:36] | I’m sure Carter would love to see you while you’re here. | 卡特肯定很想见见你 |
[05:38] | I don’t think I’ll have the time, dear. | 我大概没时间 亲爱的 |
[05:40] | Did he get the savings bond I sent him for his birthday? | 他收到我在他生日寄给他的储蓄债券了吗 |
[05:45] | Yes, he was so excited he showed it to all of his friends. | 收到了 他高兴得拿给所有的朋友看 |
[05:49] | “Supergirl”? | 超女 |
[05:51] | Shouldn’t she be called “Superwoman”? | 难道她不该叫女超人吗 |
[05:54] | Didn’t you read the article I wrote? | 你没读我写的那篇文章吗 |
[05:56] | I didn’t get a chance. | 我一直没机会看 |
[05:57] | But the young man sitting on the plane next to me had a copy. | 但飞机上坐在我旁边的小伙子倒是拿了一份 |
[06:01] | It looked like he read some of it. | 看样子他读了一部分 |
[06:03] | So interesting, isn’t it? A woman hero. | 挺有意思哈 女英雄 |
[06:07] | I can’t help but feel safer in Metropolis. | 我在大都会就不禁会感觉更安全 |
[06:10] | Call me old-fashioned but I still prefer male doctors. | 我这个人守旧 我还是更喜欢男医生 |
[06:21] | Alex, what are you doing here? | 艾丽克斯 你怎么来了 |
[06:24] | I need to talk about my dad. | 我要跟你谈谈我爸 |
[06:26] | We’re going to find out what happened to your dad. I promise. | 我们一定会查清你爸的事情 我保证 |
[06:28] | But, uh, as you can see… | 但你也看到了 |
[06:31] | Today, um, right this very second… | 今天 此时此刻 |
[06:34] | It’s just, it’s not a good time. | 实在不是时候 |
[06:36] | Actually, I came to talk to winn. | 其实我是来找温的 |
[06:38] | Absolutely not! Are you out of your minds? | 绝对不行 你是疯了吗 |
[06:42] | Winn, we need your help. | 温 我们需要你的帮助 |
[06:44] | To break into the DEO mainframe? | 侵入超查部的主机吗 |
[06:46] | Uh, that’s not help, that’s treason. | 那可不是帮忙 那是叛国 |
[06:49] | – Winn… – No! No. | -温 -不行 不行 |
[06:53] | No, okay. I’m sorry. Not even for you, Kara. | 不行 抱歉 即便你要求也不行 卡拉 |
[06:56] | For whom I would do anything… | 为你我可以做任何事 |
[06:58] | I… | 我… |
[07:00] | No! I’m not doing this. | 不行 我不会答应的 |
[07:02] | It’s about her dad. | 这事关她爸爸 |
[07:06] | It’s a dirty pool, Danvers. You know I have dad issues. | 这招真脏 丹弗斯 你知道我缺乏父爱 |
[07:09] | His name was Jeremiah Danvers. | 他叫耶利米·丹弗斯 |
[07:12] | The DEO found out about Kara soon after she landed on earth. | 超查部在卡拉落地后就发现了她 |
[07:16] | They threatened to take her | 他们威胁要带走她 |
[07:18] | unless my father went to work for them. | 除非我父亲去为他们工作 |
[07:19] | He did. A year later he was dead. | 他去了 一年后他就死了 |
[07:23] | I need to find out what really happened to him. | 我需要知道他身上究竟发生了什么 |
[07:25] | If the DEO knows about your dad, | 如果超查部知道你爸爸的事 |
[07:26] | Why don’t you just go ask them? | 为什么不直接去问问 |
[07:27] | Because if they wanted to tell me the truth, | 因为如果他们想告诉我真相 |
[07:29] | they would have done it already. | 那早就会跟我说了 |
[07:31] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:33] | You’re the only one that can help us. | 你是唯一可以帮助我们的人 |
[07:39] | Okay! Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 好吧 我干 |
[07:45] | Henshaw’s calling… | 亨肖打来的 |
[07:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也收到了 |
[08:10] | Director Henshaw. | 亨肖局长 |
[08:12] | General Lane. What can I do for Army Intelligence? | 莱恩将军 我能为军情部做些什么吗 |
[08:14] | I need you to approve an immediate transfer. | 我需要你同意进行一次即时转移 |
[08:17] | A member of your field unit to my command. | 把你的一名外勤特工转到我旗下 |
[08:19] | Really. And who would that be? | 是吗 你要的是谁 |
[08:21] | The lady in red. | 穿红衣服的女士 |
[08:22] | Technically, Supergirl doesn’t work for this organization. | 严格来说 超女不为本组织工作 |
[08:24] | If I had my way, no one would. | 如果照我的方式来 没人会为这个组织工作 |
[08:27] | Your covert operations could be handled effectively | 你的秘密行动在我特种部队的协助下 |
[08:30] | with my special forces | 将会更加有效果 |
[08:32] | and without foreign assistance. | 并且不需要外来援助 |
[08:34] | Why do you need me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[08:36] | We’ve been developing something. | 我们在开发一样东西 |
[08:37] | An anti-insurgent combat device. | 一个反叛乱者战斗装置 |
[08:40] | Project code named, RT. I need her help testing it for me. | 项目名叫RT 我需要她来帮我做个测试 |
[08:43] | She has no choice. | 她别无选择 |
[08:44] | We have an executive order forcing you to comply. | 我们有总统的行政命令强制你配合 |
[08:47] | My legal attache and my daughter, Major Lane. | 我的法务专员和我的女儿 莱恩少校 |
[08:52] | It’s been signed by the president. | 总统已经签署了 |
[08:54] | You can take it up with her if you like. | 有问题你可以和她反映 |
[08:57] | Unless you don’t think you’re up to it. | 除非你觉得自己能力不够 |
[08:59] | I’ll do it. | 我答应 |
[09:00] | Supergirl, you don’t have to. | 超女 你没必要妥协 |
[09:02] | I agree with agent Danvers. | 我赞同丹弗斯特工 |
[09:03] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做些什么 |
[09:05] | Fight my robot. | 和我的机器人对战 |
[09:07] | It’s not a robot. | 它不是机器人 |
[09:11] | It’s an anthropomorphic pseudo entity with combat capabilities. | 它是一个具有战斗功能的拟人伪实体 |
[09:15] | I stand corrected, doctor. | 我接受指正 博士 |
[09:24] | I call it Red Tornado. | 我称其为红旋风 |
[09:42] | So, apparently I’m fighting a robot tomorrow. | 看来我明天要大战机器人了 |
[09:45] | Robot? | 机器人 |
[09:45] | Wait, what kind of robot are we talking, like a C3PO? | 等等 是哪种机器人 C3PO那种吗 |
[09:48] | Terminator? Roomba? | 终结者 扫地机器人 |
[09:49] | DEO testing out a new toy? | 超查部在测试新玩具吗 |
[09:50] | Military, actually… | 其实是军方 |
[09:52] | Uh, general Lane asked for my help. | 莱恩将军请求我的帮助 |
[09:54] | Even Lucy was there. | 露西也在那里 |
[09:57] | She didn’t recognize you, did she? | 她没有认出你吧 |
[09:59] | Nope! No. | 没有 没 |
[10:00] | So that is what her father is really doing here. | 所以这就是他父亲此行的目的 |
[10:03] | Kara, you can say no to this. | 卡拉 你可以拒绝这件事 |
[10:05] | I can’t. I have to show her… | 我不能 我得让她知道… |
[10:07] | Him, that I can be a team player. | 让他知道 我懂得团队合作 |
[10:10] | That my cousin and I can be trusted. | 我堂弟和我都可以被信任 |
[10:13] | Wait, does the robot fight mean that | 等等 与机器人对决是不是意味着 |
[10:14] | game night is canceled? | 游戏之夜取消了 |
[10:16] | No! No! | 没有 没有 |
[10:17] | Game night is the last shred of normalcy that remains | 在阻止犯罪 追击外星人 入侵超查部之余 |
[10:21] | in our crime stopping, alien hunting, DEO hacking lives. | 游戏之夜是我们仅剩的正常人生活了 |
[10:25] | Game night survives. It has to. | 保住游戏之夜 必须的 |
[10:28] | Okay, Lucy and I will see you there. | 那好 露西和我跟你到时候见 |
[10:35] | You, um, you invited Lucy? | 你 你邀请了露西 |
[10:38] | He asked. | 他请的 |
[10:41] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[10:45] | It will not be fun. | 肯定一点也不好玩 |
[10:47] | Dinner with your mother is confirmed for 8:00. | 和你母亲的晚餐定在了八点 |
[10:49] | I’ve reserved a table right on the beach. | 我订了正对沙滩的桌子 |
[10:51] | Oh, great, maybe the roar of the ocean | 太好了 没准大海的咆哮声 |
[10:53] | will drown out the sound of her voice. | 能掩盖过她的声音 |
[10:54] | Or maybe it will just drown her. Or me. | 或许能直接淹死她 或是我 |
[10:57] | – Kitty, darling. – Mother. | -凯特 亲爱的 -母亲 |
[10:59] | Let’s not get carried away. | 咱别忘乎所以了 |
[11:00] | We’ve already seen each other once today. | 咱们今天已经见过一次面了 |
[11:03] | You’re early, mother. Dinner isn’t until 8:00. | 你来早了 母亲 晚餐要等到八点呢 |
[11:07] | Listen, sweetheart, there’s been a change of plan. | 听着 甜心 计划有变 |
[11:11] | As it turns out, Toni Morrison is in town. | 原来 托妮·莫里森来这里了 |
[11:14] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[11:15] | Oh! I’m practically shaking. | 我简直就在颤抖 |
[11:17] | Anyway, Toni’s having an impromptu little dinner party | 总之 托妮要举办一场临时小晚宴 |
[11:20] | at the house she’s rented in Montecito. | 就在她蒙特西托租的房子里 |
[11:22] | Just a few old friends. | 就是几个老朋友 |
[11:24] | Mother, that is at least two hours away, | 母亲 那最起码要两个小时路程呢 |
[11:26] | we’re going to have to leave right now. | 咱们得现在就走了 |
[11:28] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[11:29] | Toni wanted to keep this an intimate gathering of close friends. | 托妮只想邀请一些比较亲密的老朋友 |
[11:37] | I cleared my evening for you. | 我可为你把晚上空了出来 |
[11:40] | Kitty, what could you possibly have to talk about | 凯特 面对两位诺贝尔奖得主 |
[11:45] | with two Nobel laureates and Margaret Atwood? | 和玛格丽特·爱特伍 你能有什么可说的呢 |
[11:50] | Enjoy your dinner, mother. | 享受你的晚宴吧 母亲 |
[12:07] | Ms. Grant… | 格兰特女士 |
[12:09] | Oh, where are the proofs for the revised fashion spread? | 修订过的时尚整版文章的校稿在哪 |
[12:11] | Oh! I have them right here. | 在我这里 |
[12:15] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:17] | and no! No! | 不行 不行 |
[12:20] | And no! The filter is off. | 不行 滤镜不对 |
[12:22] | This waif model looks like a wet rat. | 这些流浪模特看起来像是落水的老鼠 |
[12:24] | Take it back to editing. The entire thing needs to be retouched. | 送还给编辑部 整套都需要重做 |
[12:27] | And stay there until it’s finished. | 做完之前你不准离开 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry. Do you have plans? | 抱歉 难道你有其他计划 |
[12:34] | It’s just this, um, office game night thing we do. | 我们组织了办公室游戏之夜 |
[12:38] | Office game night? Ker-rah, really? | 办公室游戏之夜 凯拉 你认真的吗 |
[12:43] | Don’t you think you’ve made enough of a fool of yourself | 你不觉得你今天为了 |
[12:46] | over James Olsen for one day? | 詹姆斯·奥尔森已经出够丑了吗 |
[12:49] | Everyone’s noticed how you throw yourself at him. | 所以人都看到你对他是怎么投怀送抱的了 |
[12:51] | You should try to be a little bit more professional. | 你应该再显得专业一些 |
[12:56] | I’ll get these to editing right away. | 我马上把这些送去编辑室 |
[12:59] | Okay! I absolutely hate the texture of this in my mouth. | 好 我特讨厌这东西在我嘴里的感觉 |
[13:03] | – Eggplant! – Yes! | -茄子 -对了 |
[13:05] | Oh! We’ve always wanted to go to this place? | 我们一直想要去这个地方 |
[13:08] | – Machu Picchu!- Yes! | -马丘比丘 -对了 |
[13:10] | Uh, “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.” | “放下枪 拿走甜酥卷” |
[13:13] | – The godfather. – Yes! | -《教父》 -没错 |
[13:16] | We had an amazing four hours at this one place in cabo… | 我们在这个地方度过了一段美好的… |
[13:19] | Time! Time’s up. | 停 时间到 |
[13:22] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[13:24] | Wow, you guys. You make a really great team. | 你们俩 真是默契 |
[13:28] | Oh, it helps when you really know your partner. | 了解对方会很有帮助 |
[13:34] | Winn, go! | 温 到我们了 |
[13:34] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[13:39] | Uh, okay, this is, um… | 好 这个是 |
[13:42] | uh, it’s a creature has… | 这种生物有… |
[13:45] | The things on its arms… | 它手臂上的东西 |
[13:47] | – I don’t know what… – Pass. | -我不知道是什么 -过 |
[13:50] | Okay, wait… | 好 等等 |
[13:52] | – No, I have no idea who or what… – Go, go, go. | -不 我不知道这是谁 -下一个 |
[13:56] | Pass. | 过 |
[13:57] | Uh, oh! Yeah, this one’s easy! Uh, your cousin. | 这个容易 你堂弟 |
[14:01] | Roger… Sultan… Fuss… really likes this guy. | 罗杰 苏丹 菲斯 真的很喜欢这家伙 |
[14:05] | – Pass. – Time! | -过 -时间到 |
[14:06] | Okay, I want to know what that was. | 好 我想知道是什么 |
[14:08] | – Oh, don’t… – Ooh! Superman? | -别 -超人 |
[14:11] | You should have just said Jimmy Olsen’s special boyfriend? | 你该说是吉米·奥尔森的特别男友 |
[14:16] | I met his little cousin today. Supergirl. | 今天我遇到了他的堂姐 超女 |
[14:20] | – You… you did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:21] | I wasn’t that impressed. | 她并没让我刮目相看 |
[14:23] | It’s like when you see a movie star in person | 就像是你见到电影明星本人 |
[14:25] | and you’re like, “Is that it?” | 却觉得 也不过如此啊 |
[14:28] | I guess that’s it. | 我想也不过就如此吧 |
[14:31] | Plus, she’s totally not your type. | 而且她根本不是你喜欢的类型 |
[14:40] | I don’t say this often, | 我不常说这话 |
[14:41] | but I am craving a good fight right now. | 但我现在真希望能大战一场 |
[14:44] | But just keep your cool. You got this. | 保持冷静 你行的 |
[14:59] | I got $20 on the android. | 我赌二十块机器人赢 |
[15:01] | Forty on the alien. | 我赌四十块外星人赢 |
[15:03] | If at any point I don’t like what I’m seeing, I’m ending this. | 一旦发生我不想看到的场面 我就结束这场对决 |
[15:05] | Which I would completely understand, | 这点我完全明白 |
[15:07] | if you had any authority over me. | 但你无权命令我 |
[15:10] | Dr. Morrow. You can begin. | 莫罗博士 开始吧 |
[15:13] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[15:36] | Maybe she’s not taking this seriously. | 也许她没认真对待这场对决 |
[16:17] | It’s experiencing system damage. | 系统已经受损 |
[16:19] | The test is over. Pull the plug. Now. | 测试结束 终止任务 立刻 |
[16:21] | Supergirl. You won. | 超女 你赢了 |
[16:28] | Supergirl, stand down. That’s enough. | 超女 住手 结束了 |
[16:43] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没 |
[16:45] | She must have triggered | 她肯定是触发了 |
[16:46] | his emergency self-preservation function. | 他的紧急自我保护功能 |
[16:48] | I can’t see it. | 我看不到机器人 |
[16:50] | He’s in stealth mode, making him 100% undetectable. | 他处于隐身模式 完全检测不到 |
[16:54] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[16:56] | You asked me to fight it. | 是你叫我与它对决 |
[16:57] | And now your recklessness has unleashed | 但现在由于你的鲁莽行事 |
[16:59] | an uncontrollable killing machine on National City. | 不受控制的杀人机器将在纳欣诺市肆意横行 |
[17:15] | A billion dollar investment, eleven years of R&D, | 10亿美元的投资 11年的研发 |
[17:19] | and what do we have? A paper weight. | 结果得到了什么 一块纸镇 |
[17:23] | I want this thing found and destroyed | 在机器人把纳欣诺市变成战场之前 |
[17:25] | before it turns National City into a war zone. | 我要你们将其找到并销毁 |
[17:29] | Destroy it? | 销毁 |
[17:30] | You can’t do that. | 不能销毁 |
[17:31] | The last thing the army needs | 军队最不需要的就是 |
[17:33] | is a bunch of wounded civilians on the 9:00 news. | 早上九点新闻播报有一批受伤的平民 |
[17:35] | I’ve invested too much time and effort into this… | 我花费了大量的时间与努力来研究 |
[17:39] | Into what, Morrow? | 研究什么 莫罗 |
[17:43] | The red tornado failed. | 红旋风是失败之作 |
[17:46] | And so did you. You’re fired. | 你也失败了 而且被解雇了 |
[17:57] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[18:00] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[18:05] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[18:07] | Yes, yes, I’m here! | 来了 我来了 |
[18:08] | Finally! | 终于出现了 |
[18:11] | I have been screaming your name over and over | 我一遍又一遍地狂吼你的名字 |
[18:13] | for the past minute and a half. | 已经有一分半钟了 |
[18:15] | Ninety seconds I have been boiling alive in my office. | 我在我的办公室里饱受了九十秒的煎熬 |
[18:18] | Ninety seconds, each one of which, | 九十秒钟里的每一秒 |
[18:20] | if amortized to reflect my earnings, | 如果经过折算来反映我的收入 |
[18:22] | is worth more than your yearly salary. | 其价值都超过了你的年薪 |
[18:24] | One second of my time is 90 times more valuable | 我的一秒种比起你的那毫无意义 |
[18:27] | than your pointless, sad, pathetic… | 心酸可悲的时间宝贵九十倍 |
[18:29] | Don’t talk to me like that! Please! | 别这样和我说话 谢谢 |
[18:32] | I work so hard for you! | 我辛勤地为你效劳 |
[18:35] | I don’t ask questions, I don’t complain, | 我从不多嘴 毫无怨言 |
[18:37] | and all you do is yell at me and tell me I’m not good enough. | 而你只会对我狂吼 我说我做得不够好 |
[18:40] | And it’s mean! | 这样很刻薄 |
[18:41] | Why are you so mean? | 你为什么这么刻薄 |
[18:51] | Oh, my God! I’m… | 天呐 对… |
[18:54] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[18:56] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[18:58] | I don’t know what happened. I just snapped. | 我不知道怎么回事 就这样一股脑说出来了 |
[19:03] | Forward the phones. | 把所有电话转接到我手机上 |
[19:07] | We’re going. | 我们要出发了 |
[19:10] | Where are we going? | 要去哪里 |
[19:12] | Chop chop. | 动作快点 |
[19:21] | Nice to see you, Agent Danvers. | 很高兴见到你 丹弗斯特工 |
[19:24] | What can I do for the FBI? | 有什么能帮到联调局的吗 |
[19:26] | Hope no one’s trying to kill me again. | 希望不是又有人想要杀我 |
[19:29] | I’m not certain someone was trying to kill you last time. | 我都不确定上次是否有人想杀你 |
[19:31] | Ah, you’ve been talking to Supergirl. | 原来你一直和超女有联系 |
[19:34] | Poor thing. I think she’s got her facts confused. | 可怜人 我想她有些没搞清楚状况 |
[19:38] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[19:41] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我们看吧 |
[19:49] | Loving the color. | 喜欢这颜色 |
[19:51] | May I? | 能拿起来看看吗 |
[19:57] | The edging on the break is brittle… | 断肢的边缘很脆弱 |
[20:00] | The kind of fracturing that would occur | 如果表面达到绝对零度 |
[20:02] | if the surface reached absolute zero. | 就会发生这种压裂 |
[20:05] | Like after being subjected to Supergirl’s freeze breath. | 比如说遭到超女的冷冻气息 |
[20:10] | I didn’t realize the Maiden of Might | 没想到超女 |
[20:12] | was on the Fibbies payroll. | 受雇于联调局 |
[20:14] | It’s from an army android. | 这是军队机器人的手臂 |
[20:16] | It’s gone rogue, | 机器人失控了 |
[20:18] | and I need your help to find it. | 我需要你帮忙找到它 |
[20:20] | What makes you think I can? | 你凭什么认为我能找到 |
[20:23] | I know you don’t trust the government | 我知道在你爸妈出事之后 |
[20:24] | after what happened to your parents. | 你不相信政府 |
[20:27] | But this thing is dangerous. | 但是这个机器人很危险 |
[20:29] | And if you want to prove to me that you’re not the bad guy, | 而且如果你想向我证明你不是坏人 |
[20:32] | then help me find the real one. | 那就帮我找出真正的坏人 |
[20:38] | It was good seeing you again, Agent Danvers. | 很高兴再次见到你 丹弗斯特工 |
[20:45] | But I’m kinda busy here. | 但是我有点忙 |
[21:00] | – Scotch. Neat. – Same. | -苏格兰威士忌 不加冰 -一样 |
[21:02] | I’ll just a club soda. Thank you. | 我就来杯苏打水吧 谢谢 |
[21:04] | “Never trust a man who doesn’t drink | 绝对别相信滴酒不沾的人 |
[21:07] | because he’s probably a self-righteous sort, | 因为他也许是个自以为是的人 |
[21:10] | a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time.” | 是个自认为永远了解对与错的人 |
[21:14] | No inference intended, Jimmy. | 我并不是想推理 吉米 |
[21:15] | Just reminded me of a quote from one of my favorite authors. | 只是让我想起我最喜欢的一位作者书里的句子 |
[21:18] | Aw, Jane Austen? | 简·奥斯汀吗 |
[21:20] | James Crumley. | 是詹姆斯·克鲁姆莱 |
[21:25] | I’m going to go powder my nose. | 我去补补妆 |
[21:30] | Play nice. | 好好聊 |
[21:35] | I was surprised to hear that you and Lucy were back together. | 听说你和露西复合 我很惊讶 |
[21:40] | Surprised or disappointed? | 是惊讶还是失望 |
[21:43] | General, I know what you’re really doing in National City. | 将军 我知道你来纳欣诺市的真正目的 |
[21:46] | Red Tornado. | 为了红旋风 |
[21:48] | My daughter would never divulge | 我女儿绝对不会 |
[21:50] | classified military information to a civilian, | 对平民泄露机密的军事信息 |
[21:53] | not even her boyfriend. | 甚至包括男朋友 |
[21:54] | Which means you’re in contact with Supergirl. | 换句话说 你和超女有联系 |
[21:57] | First of all, you don’t like me | 首先 你不喜欢我 |
[21:58] | because I’m friends with Superman, | 因为我和超人是朋友 |
[22:00] | and now because I know Supergirl? | 现在又因为我认识超女吗 |
[22:02] | That is not why I don’t want you seeing Lucy. | 这不是我不想你和露西在一起的原因 |
[22:05] | Then what is it? | 那是什么原因 |
[22:06] | You’re not good enough for her. | 你配不上她 |
[22:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:12] | Jimmy, I love my daughter. | 吉米 我爱我的女儿 |
[22:15] | She’s my little girl, | 她是我的宝贝 |
[22:16] | and I’ll always look out for her. | 我永远都会替她提防 |
[22:19] | She has a bright future. | 她有着锦绣的前程 |
[22:20] | And I do not want to see her | 而我不想看到她 |
[22:22] | miss the incredible heights she is capable of | 因为在徒有虚名的狗仔摄影师身上 |
[22:24] | because she’s invested too much time and energy | 投入了太多时间精力 |
[22:27] | in a glorified paparazzo. | 而限制了自己应有的发展 |
[22:30] | You ally yourself with people you think are special. | 你与你认为特别的人共事 |
[22:34] | But that doesn’t make you special. | 但这并不代表你很特别 |
[22:37] | And I think you know that. | 我想你明白这一点 |
[22:44] | – Everything good? – Let’s order. | -没事吧 -点菜吧 |
[23:01] | Here’s the thing, Kara, | 是这样的 凯拉 |
[23:04] | everybody gets angry. Everybody. | 每个人都会愤怒 无一例外 |
[23:07] | And there is no pill that will eradicate this particular emotion. | 没有药物可以根治这种特别的情感 |
[23:11] | I know this because if there were such a pill | 我知道这点 是因为如果有这种药 |
[23:14] | I would be popping those babies like pez. | 我就会像吃糖一样狂吃 |
[23:16] | Miss grant, uh… | 格兰特女士 |
[23:18] | I’m so sorry. I’m… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[23:19] | – really sorry about… – You apologize too much, | -真的很抱歉… -你总是道歉 |
[23:22] | which is a separate, although not unrelated, problem. | 这又是另一个与之相关的问题了 |
[23:25] | No, this is about work. | 不 这事关工作 |
[23:29] | And anger. | 还有愤怒 |
[23:30] | Whatever you do, | 无论如何 |
[23:32] | you cannot get angry at work. | 都不能在上班时发火 |
[23:36] | Especially when you’re a girl. | 尤其你还是个女生 |
[23:39] | Oh, thank you. I’m actually still working on my first one. | 谢谢 我还在喝第一杯 |
[23:42] | Mmm. Did you want another one? | 你还想来一杯吗 |
[23:48] | When I was working at the Daily Planet, | 我在《星球日报》工作时 |
[23:51] | Perry White picked up a chair and he threw it out of the window, | 佩里·怀特拿起一把椅子就朝窗外扔 |
[23:55] | because somebody missed a deadline. | 因为有人误了截稿时间 |
[23:56] | And no he didn’t open the window first. | 而且他也没事先开窗 |
[23:59] | If I had thrown a chair, or, my god, | 如果是我扔了椅子 天啊 |
[24:01] | if I had thrown a napkin, | 哪怕我扔的是纸巾 |
[24:04] | it would have been all over the papers. | 这事都会闹得满城风雨 |
[24:05] | It would have been professional and cultural suicide. | 我的职业和文化前程会被我自己断送掉 |
[24:09] | – Then what do you do? – Well, you need to find a release. | -那你怎么办 -你得找办法发泄 |
[24:12] | You need to… | 你得… |
[24:14] | take up some boxing or start screaming at your housekeeper. | 开始练练拳击 或者大骂管家 |
[24:17] | But the real key Kara, | 但凯拉 真正的关键 |
[24:19] | is that you need to figure out what’s really bothering you. | 是你得发现真正惹怒你的东西 |
[24:22] | For example, I am so furious with my mother, | 比如 我非常生我母亲的气 |
[24:25] | so I took it out on you. | 所以我把火往你身上发 |
[24:26] | And you are so mad at me, but… and this is the important bit, | 你很生我的气 但… 最重要的是 |
[24:32] | you weren’t really mad at me. | 你不是真的生我的气 |
[24:36] | Actually, I kind of was. | 其实有点 |
[24:38] | No. | 不 |
[24:41] | You were really mad, at something else. | 你真正恼火的是其他东西 |
[24:45] | You need to find, | 你得找到 |
[24:46] | find that anger behind the anger. | 找到愤怒背后的愤怒 |
[24:51] | And you need to figure out what is really making you mad. | 你得发现真正惹怒你的东西 |
[24:59] | Thank you for dinner, dad. | 谢谢你请吃晚餐 爸爸 |
[25:01] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[25:27] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[25:28] | I order you to disengage immediately. | 我命你立刻停手 |
[25:40] | I’m not gonna let you hurt them! | 我不会让你伤害别人 |
[27:11] | Well, nothing’s broken. | 她没受伤 |
[27:12] | She’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[27:15] | You saved my life. Thank you. | 你救了我的命 谢谢 |
[27:17] | – Of course. – You let that thing get away. | -应该的 -你让那东西逃了 |
[27:20] | I thought you were on our side. | 我以为你和我们一条战线 |
[27:24] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[27:26] | It fought harder this time, faster. | 红旋风这次更强更快了 |
[27:29] | Like it learned a thing or two from the last go. | 好像它吸取了上次的教训 |
[27:31] | It’s like it knew you’d choose to save those people. | 它知道你会去救那些人 |
[27:34] | The Tornado was just a diversion to get away. | 红旋风趁机逃跑 |
[27:37] | He used your humanity against you. | 他利用了你的人性对付你 |
[27:39] | And now more innocent humans could be in danger. | 现在更多无辜百姓会身陷危险 |
[27:42] | If anything else happens, | 如果发生不测 |
[27:44] | you and the DEO will both be held accountable. | 你和超查部都要被追究责任 |
[27:47] | That’s enough, General. | 够了 将军 |
[27:53] | My team analyzed Red Tornado’s dermal covering. | 我的团队分析了红旋风的表面覆盖物 |
[27:56] | It’s made of a biosynthetic polymer | 由含有少量铅的 |
[27:58] | which contains traces of lead. | 生物合成聚合物构成 |
[28:00] | To suppress X-ray vision, right? | 为了防止X光视线 对吧 |
[28:02] | The android wasn’t meant to fight insurgents. | 机器人不是用来打击叛乱分子 |
[28:04] | It was designed to kill Kryptonians. | 而是被设计用来杀氪星人的 |
[28:06] | You’ve got Fort Rozz aliens locked up downstairs. | 你把罗兹堡的外星人关在楼下 |
[28:11] | Monsters. Abominations. | 怪物 恶人 |
[28:13] | Some of them have wings. | 其中有些长翅膀 |
[28:17] | Some have horns. | 有些长犄角 |
[28:18] | And others spit acid. | 有一些吐酸液 |
[28:21] | Do you know the difference between them and her? | 你懂她和那些怪物的区别吗 |
[28:25] | She’s blonde. | 她是金发女人 |
[28:27] | She saved you and your daughter, tonight. | 今晚她救了你和你女儿 |
[28:29] | You don’t owe her fear and contempt. | 你不应该害怕鄙视她 |
[28:30] | You owe her a thank you. | 你该感谢她 |
[28:48] | Maxwell Lord just called. | 麦斯威尔·罗德刚打了电话 |
[28:49] | Said he saw you on the news fighting Red Tornado. | 说他在新闻里看到你与红旋风战斗 |
[28:52] | He wants to talk to me. | 他想跟我谈 |
[28:57] | Agent Danvers. | 丹弗斯特工 |
[28:59] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[29:01] | You want my help? I wanna know who I’m working with. | 你要我帮忙吗 我想知道我在和谁合作 |
[29:05] | Please. | 请坐 |
[29:12] | I am just someone trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[29:16] | We have that in common. | 彼此彼此 |
[29:18] | You seem to only help people if it helps you. | 你好像只帮对你有用的人 |
[29:21] | I’ve seen what happens to the selfless. | 我见过无私者的下场 |
[29:24] | – Your parents? – It cost them their lives. | -你父母吗 -要了他们的命 |
[29:30] | My father died on the job. | 我父亲因公殉职 |
[29:35] | I don’t know why I just told you that. | 我不知道为什么要告诉你 |
[29:39] | My condolences. | 请节哀 |
[29:42] | What did he do? | 他做什么工作 |
[29:46] | What I do. | 跟我一样 |
[29:47] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[29:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:53] | I’m trying to find out. | 我想找出真相 |
[29:57] | The android isn’t acting alone. | 机器人并非单打独斗 |
[30:00] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | The arm you showed me today. | 你今天给我看的手臂 |
[30:04] | It’s beautiful but in a rudimentary sense, | 很精巧 但技术不先进 |
[30:06] | a drone. | 是遥控的 |
[30:08] | With an incredibly advanced GPS system. | 有非常高级的定位系统 |
[30:11] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[30:13] | You’re looking for Frankenstein’s monster. | 你要找被人控制的怪物 |
[30:15] | You should be looking for Dr. Frankenstein. | 就该找控制怪物的人 |
[30:21] | Morrow is still controlling it. | 莫罗还在控制它 |
[30:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:26] | Any time. Alex. | 随时效劳 艾丽克斯 |
[30:42] | I thought Rocky Balboa practicing on dead cows was cool. | 我以为拳王洛奇拿死牛练拳击就够酷了 |
[30:45] | Well, I can’t exactly join a kickboxing class. | 好吧 我不能真的参加搏击课 |
[30:49] | You know, I never really noticed Clark having to get his rage on. | 我从没发现克拉克必须要忍住怒火 |
[30:53] | ’cause he’s a man. | 因为他是男人 |
[30:54] | Girls are taught to smile and keep it on the inside. | 女生被教导要微笑 忍住怒火 |
[30:57] | Well, it’s not like black men are encouraged to be angry in public. | 黑人男性也最好不要当众发火 |
[31:00] | Well, then this’ll work for both of us. | 那这对我俩都有用 |
[31:07] | Okay. So… | 好吧… |
[31:10] | Say what you’re mad about and then let the fists fly. | 说出激怒你的事物 然后挥拳吧 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:21] | I can’t stand Lucy’s dad. | 我受不了露西她爸 |
[31:24] | I can’t stand him either. | 我也受不了他 |
[31:26] | I hate how he gets involved in our relationship, | 我讨厌他干涉我们的感情 |
[31:29] | and I’m not holding Lucy back. | 我也没拖露西的后腿 |
[31:32] | I can’t stand the way Cat treats me. | 我受不了凯特对待我的方式 |
[31:34] | And I really cannot stand how he talks about your cousin! | 我也受不了他谈你堂弟的语气 |
[31:38] | I hate how my emotions get the best of me. | 我讨厌我被自己的感情所左右 |
[31:42] | And I hate how my sister doesn’t know what happened to her father. | 我还讨厌我姐姐不知道她父亲的遭遇 |
[31:46] | And I hate that I am never gonna get to have a normal life! | 我讨厌再也不能拥有正常生活 |
[31:57] | Kara… | 卡拉… |
[31:58] | Oh, my god… | 天啊… |
[32:00] | Cat was right. | 凯特说得没错 |
[32:03] | There is anger behind the anger. | 愤怒背后确实还有愤怒 |
[32:07] | Are there like extra emotions that I don’t know about it in Krypton? | 在氪星上还有什么额外的情绪是我不知道的吗 |
[32:10] | No, no, I thought… | 不 我以为… |
[32:13] | I thought I was mad seeing you… | 我以为看见你们让我很生气… |
[32:21] | Seeing you and Lucy makes me think | 看见你和露西让我觉得 |
[32:22] | that I am never gonna have what you two have. | 自己永远无法拥有你们那样的感情 |
[32:26] | Someone who knows everything about me. | 不会有人对我了如指掌 |
[32:30] | My perfect partner at a game night. | 在游戏之夜做我的完美搭档 |
[32:34] | Kara, you’ll find someone… | 卡拉 你会找到那个人的… |
[32:35] | Growing up on earth, I never felt normal. | 在地球上长大 我一直觉得自己不正常 |
[32:38] | And I always thought that if I started to use my powers, | 而我一直都认为 只要开始使用超能力 |
[32:41] | my life would make sense. | 我的生活就会有意义 |
[32:42] | But I’m realizing that… | 但我意识到… |
[32:45] | being myself doesn’t make me feel more normal. | 做回自己并没让我觉得自己正常 |
[32:49] | And it never will. | 而且永远不会正常 |
[32:50] | Because my normal life, | 因为我们的正常生活 |
[32:53] | ended the second my parents put me on that ship. | 在我父母把我送到船上的那一刻就结束了 |
[32:56] | And that makes me… | 而那让我觉得… |
[32:58] | …so… | 非常… |
[33:00] | …mad. | 愤怒 |
[33:16] | I found something, meet me back at the DEO. | 我有发现了 到超查部来找我 |
[33:21] | I… I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:34] | Thanks to Maxwell Lord, | 多亏了麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[33:36] | we know Dr. Morrow is still controlling Red Tornado. | 让我们知道莫罗博士依然控制着红旋风 |
[33:38] | That’s why it’s targeting General Lane. | 所以他才会把目标指向莱恩将军 |
[33:40] | Morrow wants revenge on Lane for mothballing his project. | 莫罗想报复莱恩搁置了他的项目 |
[33:43] | So, if we take out Dr. Morrow, we take out Red Tornado. | 所以只要阻止了莫罗博士 就能阻止红旋风 |
[33:46] | So, how do we find this Morrow? | 怎么才能找到这个莫罗 |
[33:49] | We draw out the android. | 我们引出仿真机器人 |
[33:51] | Then we trace the relay signal Dr. Morrow’s using to control it | 然后通过莫罗博士用来控制它的继电器信号 |
[33:53] | back to Dr. Morrow. | 来反追踪到莫罗博士 |
[33:55] | Kara, keep Red Tornado occupied until I can shut it down. | 卡拉 在我关闭红旋风之前 你去拖住它 |
[34:00] | Think you can keep your cool this time? | 这次你能冷静对待吗 |
[34:02] | I’m not afraid of my anger anymore. | 我不再惧怕自己的愤怒了 |
[34:04] | I can use it. | 我可以利用它 |
[34:06] | Channel it to work for me, not against me. | 我会让它为我所用 而不是被它所牵制 |
[34:09] | General Lane. | 莱恩将军 |
[34:12] | I think we may have a solution that will rectify your screw up. | 我想可能有办法弥补你之前的过错了 |
[34:15] | But I’ll need your help… | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[34:20] | Signal’s in. | 信号传过来了 |
[34:21] | I have a position on Morrow. | 我发现莫罗的位置了 |
[35:05] | How did you manage to project a thermally accurate | 你是如何在70英里之外控制 |
[35:08] | 3D hologram of me over 70 miles away? | 我的热精确三维全息图的 |
[35:11] | Technology from those Kryptonians you’re so scared of. | 用的是你所惧怕的氪星上的技术 |
[35:28] | I think I got its attention. | 我想我引起他的注意了 |
[35:38] | That won’t do anything. | 那样做是没用的 |
[35:40] | Telepathic relay interface, to control his cerebral matrix. | 通过心灵感应的继电器接口 来控制他的脑部矩阵 |
[35:46] | If you want to stop him, | 如果你想阻止他 |
[35:47] | you’ll have to cease any Neural function from his creator. | 必须中断他创造者的所有神经功能 |
[35:51] | You’ll have to kill me. | 你必须杀了我 |
[35:52] | You don’t have to throw your life away… | 你没必要把自己的命搭上 |
[35:55] | The Red Tornado is my life. | 红旋风就是我的命 |
[37:08] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:14] | It’s still going. | 他还在活动 |
[37:15] | It’s still going. | 他还在活动 |
[37:17] | Agent Danvers. | 丹弗斯特工 |
[37:19] | No commands are being transmitted to the android. | 并没有指令传输给仿真机器人 |
[37:22] | Kara, it’s become sentient. | 卡拉 他开始有自我意识了 |
[38:23] | Supergirl, are you okay? | 超女 你还好吗 |
[38:31] | I’m here. I’m… | 我在这儿 我… |
[38:33] | I’m okay… | 我没事 |
[38:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:48] | I have a car waiting to take us to the airport, Lucy. | 有辆车在外面等着送我们去机场 露西 |
[38:51] | We have a flight back to Metropolis at 1900 hours. | 晚七点的飞机回大都会 |
[38:54] | No more orders, dad. | 别再下命令了 爸爸 |
[38:56] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不会跟你回去的 |
[38:58] | And I’m not working for you anymore. | 而我也不再为你工作了 |
[38:59] | I’m resigning my commission. | 我要辞去我的职位 |
[39:04] | I know you think James is somehow holding me back. | 我知道你认为詹姆斯总在拖我后腿 |
[39:08] | But it is not true. | 但那是错的 |
[39:10] | He’s fighting for the same things, I am. | 他和我为同一件事而奋斗 |
[39:12] | We are on the same team. | 我们是同一个阵营的 |
[39:15] | That’s why I’m staying. | 所以我要留下来 |
[39:21] | I hope that one day when you realize | 我希望等到你意识到 |
[39:25] | what a terrible mistake you’ve made, | 现在这个决定有多愚蠢时 |
[39:28] | it won’t be too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[39:42] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[39:44] | I’ll try not to let that go to my head. | 我会尽量不让胜利冲昏头脑 |
[39:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:59] | Did you find something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[40:01] | Alex, you might want to sit down. | 艾丽克斯 你最好先坐下 |
[40:05] | Winn, tell her. | 温 你来说 |
[40:08] | Yeah, um, so it took some digging, | 我做了一些调查 |
[40:11] | but I, I located a file on your father’s death. | 找到了关于你父亲死亡的一份文件 |
[40:15] | Most of it was redacted. | 大部分内容被编纂过 |
[40:17] | Basically he and another agent went to South America | 大致情况是 他跟另一位特工去南美洲 |
[40:20] | to apprehend a hostile alien. | 逮捕一个怀有敌意的外星生物 |
[40:22] | It… it didn’t go well. | 结果不太好 |
[40:25] | Both your father and the other agent disappeared. | 你父亲和那位特工都失踪了 |
[40:28] | I mean they were both presumed dead, | 我的意思是 他们都被推定死亡 |
[40:30] | until… | 直到… |
[40:32] | Until? | 直到什么 |
[40:33] | About a month later the other agent mysteriously showed up. | 大概一个月后 另一位特工神秘地出现了 |
[40:38] | Not a scratch on him. | 身上毫发无损 |
[40:40] | He claims he doesn’t remember anything that happened. | 他声称不记得发生过的事情了 |
[40:47] | Alex, it was Hank. | 艾丽克斯 是汉克 |
[40:50] | These redacted files have his digital signature. | 这些编纂过的文件有他的数字签名 |
[40:52] | He is the one who deleted them. | 是他删除了这些文件 |
[40:55] | Why would he delete the files? | 他为什么要删除文件 |
[41:00] | Because he’s hiding something. | 因为他在隐瞒一些事 |
[41:04] | Because maybe the man that I’ve been working with | 或许过去两年与我共事的这个男人 |
[41:06] | for the last two years killed my father. | 就是杀害我父亲的凶手 |
[41:09] | All we do know is that Hank Henshaw | 我们现在只知道 汉克·亨肖 |
[41:12] | was the last person to see your father alive. | 是最后见过你父亲活着的人 |
[41:28] | There she is! | 你总算来了 |
[41:30] | My car was supposed to be here half an hour ago. | 半小时前我的车就该来接我了 |
[41:32] | I… I didn’t realize I was getting you one. | 我不知道自己应该为您叫车 |
[41:35] | How else am I supposed to get to the airport? | 那我该怎么去机场呢 |
[41:38] | Honestly, Kitty, | 说实话 小凯特 |
[41:39] | is this creature of yours some sort of unpaid intern? | 这人是你的无薪实习生吗 |
[41:42] | How do you justify paying a salary to such an unreliable person? | 你怎么能给这么个不靠谱的人付薪水呢 |
[41:50] | First of all, I don’t pay her very much. | 首先 她的薪水并不高 |
[41:54] | And second, you don’t get to talk to her that way. | 其次 你无权那样对她说话 |
[41:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:59] | I understand, mother, that you have always been threatened by my success | 我明白 母亲 我的成功总是让你感到威胁 |
[42:02] | and you try to elevate yourself by denigrating me. | 而你总是试图贬低我来抬高自己的身份 |
[42:05] | Which is fine. | 那没关系 |
[42:06] | But you are not allowed to do the same thing to my assistant | 但你没权利对我的助理做同样的事 |
[42:08] | who, by the way, is excellent at her job. | 她的工作一直很出色 |
[42:15] | I think… | 我想… |
[42:17] | I’ll use the ladies before I go. | 走之前先去一趟洗手间 |
[42:28] | Thank you for saying I’m excellent at my job. | 谢谢你夸赞我工作做得好 |
[42:32] | It made me feel normal. | 这让我觉得自己是个正常人 |
[42:34] | It was just for effect. | 那只是说给她听的 |
[42:36] | Get me advil. | 把止痛药拿来 |
[42:38] | Here. | 给 |
[42:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:44] | Would you like me to call your mother a car? | 你希望我为你母亲叫辆车吗 |
[42:47] | She can take her broom. | 她骑扫帚回去好了 |
[42:57] | – Sorry, that was my fault. – Be careful, you might cut yourself. | -抱歉 都怪我 -小心 别伤到手 |
[43:00] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[43:03] | I told you to be careful. | 我都说了让你小心的 |
[43:08] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:13] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |