| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 | 
| [00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 | 
| [00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 | 
| [00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 | 
| [00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 | 
| [00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 | 
| [00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 | 
| [00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 | 
| [00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 | 
| [00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 | 
| [00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 | 
| [00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 | 
| [00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 | 
| [00:40] | Hank Henshaw was the last person to see your father alive. | 汉克·亨肖是最后见过你父亲活着的人 | 
| [00:43] | Maybe the man that I’ve been working with | 或许过去两年与我共事的这个男人 | 
| [00:45] | for the last two years killed my father. | 就是杀害我父亲的凶手 | 
| [00:48] | No one can be allowed to stand against us. | 没人可以阻拦我们 | 
| [00:50] | Not even my niece. | 哪怕是我外甥女 | 
| [00:52] | I call it Red Tornado. | 我称其为红旋风 | 
| [00:54] | The Android wasn’t meant to fight insurgents. | 机器人不是用来打击叛乱分子 | 
| [00:55] | It was designed to kill Kryptonians. | 而是被设计用来杀氪星人的 | 
| [01:02] | Supergirl, are you okay? | 超女 你还好吗 | 
| [01:05] | Be careful, you might cut yourself. | 小心 别伤到手 | 
| [01:07] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:09] | No. I’m bleeding. | 不 我流血了 | 
| [01:15] | The loss of your powers is undeniably traumatic. | 失去超能力无疑对你造成了精神创伤 | 
| [01:18] | You may feel confused, | 你可能会感到困惑 | 
| [01:19] | or even frightened they’re lost forever. | 甚至害怕永远失去超能力 | 
| [01:22] | Your battle with the android | 你与机器人的一战 | 
| [01:23] | drained your Kryptonian cells of their solar energy. | 耗尽了你氪星人细胞中的太阳能 | 
| [01:26] | You are now as vulnerable to your environment as any human, | 你现在与任何人类一样易受到环境的侵害 | 
| [01:30] | subject to pain, sickness, death. | 受制于疼痛 疾病 死亡 | 
| [01:34] | But have faith, Kara. | 但你要有信心 卡拉 | 
| [01:35] | Once your cells have reabsorbed | 一旦你的细胞从地球黄星 | 
| [01:37] | sufficient radiation from Earth’s yellow star, | 重新吸收了足够的辐射 | 
| [01:40] | your powers should return. | 你的超能力就能恢复 | 
| [01:42] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 | 
| [01:43] | And until you have fully recovered, | 在你完全恢复之前 | 
| [01:45] | lean on those you trust. | 依靠那些你信任的人 | 
| [01:48] | It is my deep regret that | 我无法在你身边陪你 | 
| [01:49] | I am unable to be there with you myself, my beloved daughter. | 我对此深感遗憾 我亲爱的女儿 | 
| [01:53] | As always, my collected knowledge is at your disposal | 在深入分析中 我的知识将一如既往地 | 
| [01:56] | for further analysis. | 任你使用 | 
| [01:58] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 | 
| [02:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [02:03] | This happens to Superman too, | 超人也遇到过这种情况 | 
| [02:05] | where he loses his powers for a couple days, right? | 当时他失去了几天的超能力 对吧 | 
| [02:07] | Yeah, but it’s been two days, and I don’t feel any different. | 对 但已经过去两天了 我没有感到任何起色 | 
| [02:10] | You’re just going stir-crazy because the DEO has been | 你只是因为超查部整个周末都在对你进行测试 | 
| [02:12] | testing you all weekend. | 被逼疯了而已 | 
| [02:14] | Now you get to go out in the real world | 你现在你有机会接触真实的世界 | 
| [02:16] | and see what it’s like to be human for a day. | 体验一天人类的生活 | 
| [02:18] | Might learn a thing or two about what it’s like for the rest of us. | 你或许能了解我们其他人是什么感受 | 
| [02:22] | – How you feeling? – Fine. | -你感觉如何 -很好 | 
| [02:23] | I guess… If this is what fine feels like now. | 大概是吧 如果”很好”就是这种感觉的话 | 
| [02:27] | Kara is heading to work. I was just going to walk her out. | 卡拉要去上班 我正准备送她出去 | 
| [02:31] | I’m off to deal with an unruly guest. | 我要去处理一位不守规矩的来客 | 
| [02:32] | Might need your help with him when you’re done. | 等你回来 可能需要你帮忙 | 
| [02:34] | Happy to, sir. | 乐意效劳 长官 | 
| [02:40] | Nice. | 厉害 | 
| [02:42] | I’d have no idea you suspect him of anything. | 从表面上一点都看不出你怀疑他 | 
| [02:44] | I have to play that way until I find out whether or not | 在我查清他跟老爸的死是否有关之前 | 
| [02:46] | he was involved in Dad’s death. | 我要一直演下去 | 
| [02:47] | Do you really think he’s involved? | 你真的觉得与他有关吗 | 
| [02:49] | You’ve served with Hank for years. | 你跟汉克共事多年了 | 
| [02:51] | And all that time, | 自始至终 | 
| [02:52] | he never told me Dad was an agent here at the DEO. | 他从没告诉我过老爸是超查部的特工 | 
| [02:54] | Or that they were together when Dad died. | 也没提过老爸死时他们在一起 | 
| [02:56] | Ev… | 汉… | 
| [02:59] | Everything Hank has said to me has been a lie. | 汉克对我所说的一切都是谎言 | 
| [03:02] | I can’t trust him anymore, Kara. I… | 我不能再相信他了 卡拉 我… | 
| [03:05] | I know he’s hiding something. | 我知道他有所隐瞒 | 
| [03:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:15] | Hey, Kara. What’s happening? | 卡拉 这是怎么回事 | 
| [03:18] | Oh, there was a 10-year-old on the bus with a runny nose. | 公车上有个十岁的孩子在流鼻涕 | 
| [03:21] | Okay, you’re late, you took the bus | 好吧 你迟到了 你搭了公车 | 
| [03:23] | and, what, you have… You have a cold? | 而且你还得了感冒 | 
| [03:25] | I blew out my powers fighting that android. | 跟机器人对战耗尽了我的超能力 | 
| [03:28] | What? For how long? | 什么 要持续多久 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, stupid Red Tornado. | 愚蠢的红旋风 | 
| [03:31] | Okay, I’m going to help you figure this out. | 好了 我去帮你查清楚这件事 | 
| [03:33] | Oh, I still have the, uh… | 我还留着艾丽克斯那些 | 
| [03:34] | The Kryptonian bio-analytics from Alex’s DEO files. | 超查部文件里的氪星人生物分析 | 
| [03:37] | Yeah, we’ve got to find some answers. | 我们要一探究竟 | 
| [03:39] | Did someone just sneeze? | 刚才有人打喷嚏了吗 | 
| [03:45] | Who did that? | 是谁打的 | 
| [03:46] | Who among you sprayed my office | 是谁在我的办公室里 | 
| [03:49] | with a million microscopic killers? | 喷洒了上百万个微观杀手 | 
| [03:50] | I can already feel my throat closing up. | 我已经感觉自己的喉咙肿了 | 
| [03:55] | You, Ker-rah? | 是你吗 凯拉 | 
| [03:59] | You never get sick. That’s the best part about you. | 你从来都不感冒 这是你最大的优点 | 
| [04:01] | – That’s the best part? – If I get sick, | -我最大的优点就是这个吗 -如果我病了 | 
| [04:03] | I will underperform. If I underperform, | 我就会表现不佳 如果我表现不佳 | 
| [04:05] | our stock prices will fall, | 我们的股价就会下跌 | 
| [04:07] | thousands of people will lose their job, | 上千人就会丢掉饭碗 | 
| [04:09] | the S&P will take a hit | 标准普尔500指数会受到影响 | 
| [04:10] | and you will personally have triggered the next recession. | 你一个人就能引发下一次经济衰退 | 
| [04:13] | Do you want to be the next Lehman Brothers? | 你想做下一个雷曼兄弟吗 | 
| [04:15] | I guess I’ll go home. | 我还是回家吧 | 
| [04:20] | Don’t exhale on the way out. | 走出去的时候别呼气 | 
| [04:36] | Worn yourself out yet? | 你折腾累了吗 | 
| [04:38] | Bow your head when you approach me! | 靠近我的时候要鞠躬 | 
| [04:41] | I am Jemm, | 我是詹姆 | 
| [04:43] | master of the Faceless Hunters! | 无脸猎手的主人 | 
| [04:45] | – Conqueror of… – Twelve worlds. | -征服了 -十二个世界 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, heard you the first 10 times. | 已经听你唠叨过十遍了 | 
| [04:49] | It’s not getting any more impressive. | 一直也没觉得有多牛掰 | 
| [04:53] | Trying to use your psychic powers, aren’t you? | 你是想使用你的通灵能力 对吧 | 
| [04:56] | Take control of my mind, force me to let you out? | 控制我的思想 逼我放你出去 | 
| [04:59] | Hate to break it to you, Jemm, | 很遗憾地告诉你 詹姆 | 
| [05:00] | but your cell has neural shielding. | 你的牢房有神经屏蔽 | 
| [05:02] | Your powers are useless. | 你的能力派不上用场 | 
| [05:05] | Then deactivate it | 有本事就灭掉我的能力 | 
| [05:07] | so that I may expose your true identity as a coward. | 那样我会意志薄弱 有可能暴露你的真实身份 | 
| [05:13] | I will grind your loved ones to dust. | 我会让你心爱的人粉身碎骨 | 
| [05:20] | There are none left to grind. | 我心爱的人都不在了 | 
| [05:27] | Jemm’s fish tank is in need of its monthly cleaning. | 詹姆的牢房需要做每月清理了 | 
| [05:30] | Copy that. I’m on it. | 收到 我这就去 | 
| [05:48] | Hi! Where are you headed? | 你这是要去哪儿啊 | 
| [05:49] | Uh, look at a rental. | 去看租的房子 | 
| [05:52] | Lucy and I are getting a place together actually. | 露西和我要搬到一起住了 | 
| [05:55] | That’s… That’s awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [06:01] | Lost your powers. | 你丧失了超能力 | 
| [06:03] | Solar flare. | 太阳耀斑 | 
| [06:04] | I did not know we were calling it that. | 我不知道还有这种称呼呢 | 
| [06:06] | Well, he does. | 他是这么叫的 | 
| [06:07] | Well, he likes to name them. You know, heat vision, | 他喜欢给超能力起名字 热视力 | 
| [06:10] | – freeze breath… – He’s such a nerd. | -冷冻气息 -宅男一枚 | 
| [06:14] | I don’t know, today, i’m less Girl of Steel and more Girl of Stucco. | 反正今天我不像钢铁女侠 反而像灰泥女侠 | 
| [06:18] | Oh, you’ll be all right. | 你会恢复的 | 
| [06:19] | Just lay low | 就保持低调 | 
| [06:21] | and enjoy your time off, you know. | 享受休假的日子 | 
| [06:23] | Yeah. You’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 | 
| [06:24] | The world can survive without Supergirl for one day. | 缺了超女一天 又不会世界末日 | 
| [06:29] | Kara! | 卡拉 | 
| [06:50] | Initiating prisoner airlock. | 启动囚犯气闸 | 
| [06:58] | We lost power! Switching to emergency! | 我们停电了 切换至紧急状态 | 
| [07:00] | I need eyes on the prisoner! | 我要看到囚犯们 | 
| [07:02] | System is rebooting now. | 系统正在重启 | 
| [07:09] | Hostile is loose. Seal the base. | 囚犯逃脱 封锁基地 | 
| [07:13] | I said seal the base! | 我说封锁基地 | 
| [07:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [07:23] | No. | 不好 | 
| [07:24] | Might be broken. | 也许断了 | 
| [07:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [07:33] | Okay, all right. Let’s get… Here. | 好了 咱们 给你 | 
| [07:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [08:03] | You’ve got to be really careful with that. | 你可得小心点伤处 | 
| [08:05] | Why don’t you let me take you to the hospital | 为什么不让我带你去医院 | 
| [08:06] | to get your arm looked at? | 好治治你的胳臂 | 
| [08:07] | No, it’ll heal when I get my powers back. | 不用 我拿回能力就能痊愈了 | 
| [08:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [08:13] | – Alex. Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -艾丽克斯 你没事吧 -我没事 | 
| [08:15] | Liar. | 骗子 | 
| [08:16] | – Back at you. – Arm’s broken here. | -你不也是 -胳臂断了 | 
| [08:18] | Which, by the way, | 顺便说一句 | 
| [08:20] | a warning would’ve been nice about how much that hurts. | 提前警告一下这有多疼就好了 | 
| [08:23] | So, tell me what’s wrong there. | 那么 你那里出了什么问题 | 
| [08:26] | We’re on lockdown. | 我们封锁了 | 
| [08:27] | Wait, you’re sealed in there with Hank? | 等等 你和汉克一起锁在那里了吗 | 
| [08:29] | It’s standard procedure while we run safety protocols. | 这是我们执行安全协议的标准流程 | 
| [08:32] | Don’t worry. Just keep yourself safe until your powers come back. | 别担心 在能力恢复前你先保护好自己 | 
| [08:35] | And if they do, call me. | 如果恢复了 通知我 | 
| [08:39] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 | 
| [08:42] | Okay, so, is everyone okay? Anybody hurt? | 好吧 所有人都没事吧 有人受伤吗 | 
| [08:47] | Good. Sometimes it takes a shock | 好的 有时候需要经历劫难 | 
| [08:50] | to realize what really matters. | 才能让人意识到真正重要的事情 | 
| [08:51] | So, if you need to go, if you want to go, go. | 所以 如果你需要离开 想走就走吧 | 
| [08:55] | Go be with your families. | 去和你的家人呆在一起 | 
| [08:59] | And you. You, are you staying? | 你 你要留下来吗 | 
| [09:01] | Yeah. Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 | 
| [09:02] | Well, we need to get my station back online. | 我需要让我的电台恢复上线 | 
| [09:04] | People are scared, they’re looking for information, | 人们很害怕 他们想要信息 | 
| [09:06] | and it is our duty to help them. | 我们的职责就是帮助他们 | 
| [09:08] | We’re working on it, Ms. Grant. | 我们在弄 格兰特女士 | 
| [09:09] | – But best estimate is four hours. – Unacceptable. | -但是最起码要几小时 -不可接受 | 
| [09:12] | Think creatively and get us on the air. | 动起脑子来 让咱们上线 | 
| [09:18] | The situation you face is dire. | 你们面对的情形很可怕 | 
| [09:21] | Jemm was one of the most ruthless criminals | 詹姆是被关入幻影地带中 | 
| [09:23] | ever to be banished to the Phantom Zone. | 最凶残的罪犯之一 | 
| [09:25] | His psychic abilities surpass any living species, | 他的通灵能力超越所有生物 | 
| [09:28] | able to read and control minds against their will. | 可以随意读取并控制他人的思想 | 
| [09:32] | Your only chance at survival is my daughter, Kara. | 你们存活的唯一机会就是我的女儿 卡拉 | 
| [09:35] | – Humans cannot… – Shut it off. | -人类不可能… -关掉它 | 
| [09:37] | First order of business is making sure | 首要纲领是确保 | 
| [09:38] | Jemm does not read our minds in the field. | 詹姆不会在战场上读取我们的思想 | 
| [09:41] | R&D developed these, | 研发小组开发了这些东西 | 
| [09:43] | neural disrupters. | 神经抑制器 | 
| [09:45] | Portable versions of the energy shield | 能量护盾的可携带版本 | 
| [09:47] | we use to block Jemm’s powers when he’s in his cell. | 詹姆在牢房里时 我们用这东西封锁他的能力 | 
| [09:49] | We only have three disrupters left so, | 我们只剩下三个抑制器 所以 | 
| [09:50] | Tsung and Reynolds, gear up. | 曾和雷诺兹 戴上 | 
| [09:52] | Let’s go, come on! | 咱们走 快 | 
| [09:54] | Sir, I have more field experience | 长官 我的战场经验 | 
| [09:56] | than Reynolds and Tsung combined. | 比雷诺兹和曾加起来都多 | 
| [09:58] | Which is why I need you to remain behind to protect the others. | 所以我要你留下来保护其他人 | 
| [10:00] | I have to know I’m leaving these people with someone I can trust. | 我需要确保把那些人留给我信任的人 | 
| [10:04] | Unless you’re implying you and I have a problem. | 除非你是想说你对我有意见 | 
| [10:07] | – No, sir. – Good. Glad to hear it. | -没有 长官 -好 很高兴听到这话 | 
| [10:13] | Hey, hey. You want to see some magic? | 你想看魔法表演吗 | 
| [10:18] | Winn, that’s… Oh, my gosh. Look. | 温 你搞定了 天啊 快看 | 
| [10:24] | Well, if I didn’t have an issue with personal space, | 如果我不是特别注重私人空间的话 | 
| [10:27] | I would give you a hug. | 我可能会给你个拥抱了 | 
| [10:29] | – It wasn’t me. – It was Winn. | -不是我做的 -是温 | 
| [10:31] | – Who? – Me. | -谁 -我 | 
| [10:32] | Are you from the satellite company? | 你是卫星公司过来的人吗 | 
| [10:34] | No, he’s from the desk right across from mine | 不是 他就坐在我桌子对面 | 
| [10:36] | that you pass on your way to your office every day. | 你每天去办公室都会路过 | 
| [10:40] | People need help now. | 人们需要帮助 | 
| [10:42] | This city’s a powder keg. | 这座城市就是个炸药桶 | 
| [10:44] | We can’t wait around for the government to save us. | 我们不能干等政府来救我们 | 
| [10:46] | Or Supergirl. | 也不能等超女 | 
| [10:47] | Just when this city needed her the most, | 正当这座城市最需要她的时候 | 
| [10:49] | she’s nowhere to be found. | 她却毫无踪影 | 
| [10:50] | The world’s most unreliable superhero. | 世界上最不可靠的超级英雄 | 
| [10:53] | Let this be a lesson to all of us. | 让这事成为我们所有人的教训 | 
| [10:55] | We need to rely on ourselves, not aliens in capes. | 我们需要依靠自己 而不是穿披风的外星人 | 
| [10:57] | Look at Max. | 看看麦斯 | 
| [10:59] | Using the earthquake as a branding opportunity. | 用地震当成自己的宣传机会 | 
| [11:01] | He’s sticking it to Supergirl pretty hard. | 他对超女挺苛刻的 | 
| [11:03] | Well, I’m not going to let that bloviating narcissist | 我才不会让那个废话连篇的自恋狂 | 
| [11:05] | knock my creation down just to build himself up. | 毁掉我的创造物来抬高自己 | 
| [11:09] | Whit. | 维特 | 
| [11:12] | That’s close enough. | 差点叫对了 | 
| [11:13] | You’ve proven yourself not to be incompetent. | 你证明了自己不是那么没用 | 
| [11:16] | Let’s start a feed in my office. | 在我办公室里接条线 | 
| [11:18] | We are going to counter Max’s message about my girl. | 我们要反驳麦斯关于我家姑娘的言论 | 
| [11:21] | If I’m not back in in half an hour, | 如果我半小时后还没出来 | 
| [11:25] | Send… send help. | 来救我 | 
| [11:26] | Max is spreading panic. People are already scared. | 麦斯在传播恐慌 人们已经很害怕了 | 
| [11:29] | – What do you want to do? – Go down there and stop him. | -你想怎么做 -出去阻止他 | 
| [11:32] | You can’t just fly up to him like you usually do. | 你不能像以往那样飞到他面前了 | 
| [11:34] | I mean, this guy is waist-deep in security. | 我是说 这家伙被保安重重包围 | 
| [11:36] | Yeah, but he’s also a showman who loves preening for the press. | 是 但他还是个喜欢在媒体上露脸的人 | 
| [11:39] | And luckily for Supergirl, | 而超女很幸运 | 
| [11:41] | she’s friends with pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Jimmy Olsen. | 她的朋友是普利策奖得主 摄影师詹姆斯·奥尔森 | 
| [11:47] | Approaching Sector 12. | 接近12区 | 
| [12:01] | – Danvers, you see anything? – Nothing. | -丹弗斯 看到什么了吗 -没有 | 
| [12:03] | Cameras are clear. Heat sensors, negative. | 摄像头无发现 热信号也没有 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah, we’re getting some kind of interference on our end. | 我们这里受到了某种干扰 | 
| [12:08] | Earthquake may have damaged the circuitry. | 地震也许破坏了线路 | 
| [12:11] | On me. | 跟我来 | 
| [12:22] | Lost the lights. | 失去灯光 | 
| [12:25] | Head lamps on! | 头灯打开 | 
| [12:28] | Henshaw, are you here? | 亨肖 你还在吗 | 
| [12:31] | – We only see two of you. – Where’s Director Henshaw? | -我们只看到你俩 -亨肖局长在哪 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t see him! He’s gone. | 我看不到他 他不见了 | 
| [12:39] | Be advised, we lost visual. | 请求建议 我们失去了画面 | 
| [12:41] | Hostile is in our sector! | 敌人在本区 | 
| [12:43] | What’s he doing out there? | 他在这里干什么 | 
| [12:45] | It’s like he’s all around us! | 他好像围绕在我们周围 | 
| [12:51] | Two agents down. | 两名特工牺牲 | 
| [12:54] | What happened to Director Henshaw? | 亨肖局长怎么了 | 
| [13:04] | Jimmy Olsen. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森 | 
| [13:05] | Thank you for shooting our relief efforts. | 感谢你来拍摄我们的救灾工作 | 
| [13:06] | – Of course. – I’d heard you hung up your camera. | -不谢 -我听说你不摄影了 | 
| [13:09] | Ah, well, I still break it out when the need arises. | 一旦有紧急情况我还是会拿出来的 | 
| [13:12] | – You look familiar. – We’ve met. | -你看起来挺眼熟的 -我们见过 | 
| [13:14] | Um, I’m Cat Grant’s assistant, Kara. | 我是凯特·格兰特的助手 卡拉 | 
| [13:18] | I… I have to say, I think what you’re doing today is wonderful. | 我必须说 你今天所做的事真是太棒了 | 
| [13:22] | But, uh, I found what you said on TV a little | 但是 我觉得你在电视上说的话有些 | 
| [13:26] | – surprising. – You mean about Supergirl? | -出人意料 -你是说关于超女的话吗 | 
| [13:28] | If you knew me, you wouldn’t be surprised. | 如果你了解我 就不会感到吃惊了 | 
| [13:30] | Oh, I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [13:32] | But… But don’t you think that… | 但是你不觉得 | 
| [13:33] | That people need a more positive message right now? | 人们现在需要些更正面的信息吗 | 
| [13:36] | Hope instead of fear? | 希望 而不是恐惧 | 
| [13:38] | I just think that if Supergirl could be here today, | 我只是认为超女今天能来的话 | 
| [13:41] | – right now, she would be. – Why? | -现在她就会来 -为什么 | 
| [13:43] | Because Cat Grant says so? | 因为凯特·格兰特这么说了吗 | 
| [13:44] | She might as well be Supergirl’s PR flack, | 她不如去当超女的公关专员好了 | 
| [13:46] | slapping that S on everything just to make money. | 把所有东西都贴上”S”就能赚钱了 | 
| [13:49] | What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 | 
| [13:50] | I want everyone to know who’s helping them in their time of need, | 我想让人知道在最危机时刻是谁在帮他们 | 
| [13:54] | a human being. | 一个人类 | 
| [13:56] | Supergirl lulls us into complacency. | 超女让我们变得自满 | 
| [13:57] | She fools us into thinking she’ll save us | 她诱使我们相信她会拯救我们 | 
| [13:59] | and renders us incapable of saving ourselves. | 因此让我们变得无法自救 | 
| [14:01] | Like heroin, or the welfare state. | 就像是海洛因 或是福利国家 | 
| [14:04] | – That’s cynical. – It’s realistic. | -你这是愤青 -是现实 | 
| [14:06] | If anything, Supergirl should be thanking me for what I’m not saying. | 不管怎样 超女应该感激我没有说出来的事情 | 
| [14:09] | – Which is what? – She lost her powers. | -那是什么 -她失去了能力 | 
| [14:11] | Explains why she’s nowhere to be found. | 解释了为什么找不到她的原因 | 
| [14:13] | I’m guessing she blew out her photovoltaic capabilities | 我猜她和仿真机器人打斗的时候 | 
| [14:15] | fighting that military android. | 用光了她的光电能力 | 
| [14:17] | She’s a dead battery now. | 她现在是块废蓄电池 | 
| [14:19] | You can’t be sure of that. | 这点你不能肯定 | 
| [14:21] | I’ve studied Superman. It takes him roughly 48 hours to recharge. | 我研究过超人 大概要48小时才能补充能量 | 
| [14:24] | We’re way past that. | 那时早就来不及了 | 
| [14:26] | If Supergirl hasn’t gotten her powers back by now, | 如果超女在那之前还没恢复能力 | 
| [14:27] | there’s a good chance she never will. | 很有可能她永远也无法恢复能力 | 
| [14:29] | And that means | 这意味着 | 
| [14:31] | – we’re on our own. – Help! | -我们只能靠自己了 -帮帮忙 | 
| [14:33] | Please! My dad needs help over there! | 请你们过去救救我爸爸 | 
| [14:39] | We can’t leave. Director Henshaw ordered us to stay here. | 我们不能走 亨肖局长下令让我们待在这 | 
| [14:41] | We don’t even know if he’s still alive, Donovan. | 我们都不知道他是不是还活着 多诺万 | 
| [14:44] | These people are relying on us. | 人们现在等着我们来救 | 
| [14:45] | We’re going. All right. | 我们要行动 知道吗 | 
| [14:47] | Do not open this door until | 不要打开门 | 
| [14:48] | you get an all clear from me. And only me. | 除非接到我的指示 只准听我的指示 | 
| [14:54] | Mind lowering that weapon? | 能放下武器吗 | 
| [14:58] | What happened? We lost visuals. | 发生了什么事 我们看不到图像 | 
| [15:01] | That was interference from Jemm’s psychic powers. | 因为詹姆的通灵能力干扰了图像 | 
| [15:04] | He ambushed us. | 他偷袭了我们 | 
| [15:07] | Tsung and Reynolds, | 曾和雷诺兹 | 
| [15:09] | they’re gone. | 殉职了 | 
| [15:11] | I’m loaded. I’m ready to go. | 我上好膛了 我准备行动 | 
| [15:13] | You can’t. Only one disrupter left. | 不行 抑制器只剩下一个 | 
| [15:15] | Jemm destroyed the others. | 其他的被詹姆摧毁了 | 
| [15:17] | Donovan, get back to your post. | 多诺万 回到你的位置上 | 
| [15:18] | Look, I need you to do what I say when I say it, | 我要你照我的话去做 | 
| [15:20] | because our situation just got a whole lot worse. | 因为我们的情况刚刚变得更糟糕了 | 
| [15:23] | I found burn marks on Reynolds’ skull. | 我在雷诺兹的头颅上发现了烧伤 | 
| [15:24] | They’re from a psychic scan. | 那是通灵扫描留下的 | 
| [15:26] | Jemm read his mind | 詹姆扫描过他的大脑 | 
| [15:27] | and now knows everything that Reynolds did. | 他已经掌握了雷诺兹所知的一切 | 
| [15:28] | Reynolds was head of security. | 雷诺兹是保安部的主管 | 
| [15:30] | Which means Jemm knows how to open every cell in this prison. | 就是说詹姆知道如何打开监狱的每一间牢房 | 
| [15:31] | He could use the combined powers | 他可以利用犯人的联合力量 | 
| [15:33] | of the inmates to break though the shield doors. | 来冲破防护门 | 
| [15:35] | I’ll cover the cell block. | 我会负责牢房区 | 
| [15:36] | But I can’t have you getting in my way. | 但你不能妨碍我 | 
| [15:37] | So, I’m ordering you to stay here. | 所以我命令你留守原地 | 
| [15:40] | Alex, you got to trust me. | 艾丽克斯 你要相信我 | 
| [15:52] | Over here. Help. | 在这边 救救他 | 
| [15:53] | Please, please, he’s right here. | 求求你们 他就在这里 | 
| [15:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [16:00] | He’s got a tension pneumothorax. | 他得了张力性气胸 | 
| [16:02] | – You’re a doctor? – Did med school in a year. | -你是医生 -在医学院待过一年 | 
| [16:04] | He needs to get to the hospital. | 要送他去医院 | 
| [16:05] | I called 911, but they haven’t come yet. | 我报了警 但是他们还没到 | 
| [16:07] | Paramedics are swamped. | 医务人员目前应接不暇 | 
| [16:09] | I once saw a clip of Supergirl in the news. | 我在新闻里看过超女的一段报道 | 
| [16:11] | She flew someone over there to the hospital. | 她飞着把人送去了医院 | 
| [16:13] | Unless you know where she is, we’re your dad’s only hope. | 除非你知道她的下落 你爸爸只能指望我们了 | 
| [16:21] | – Damn it. It’s a venous bleed. – What? | -糟了 静脉出血了 -什么 | 
| [16:23] | He must’ve lacerated another vessel. | 他的另一条血管肯定是被扯破了 | 
| [16:24] | So we find… we find the vessel, stop the bleeding, right? | 所以我们找到血管 止住血就可以了吗 | 
| [16:27] | He’s got 100,000 miles of vessels. | 血管不是一般地长 | 
| [16:28] | We’ll never find the right one. | 我们不可能找到流血的那条 | 
| [16:30] | Unless you have an X-ray machine. | 除非你有X光扫描仪 | 
| [16:32] | Please. Please! | 求你们救救他 | 
| [16:34] | He’s exsanguinating into his chest. | 他的血液正流向胸腔 | 
| [16:37] | He’ll bleed out, | 他会血流不止 | 
| [16:37] | and go into shock and die in a few minutes. | 进入休克状态 几分钟后就会死去 | 
| [16:45] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [16:46] | Please do something. No. | 求你帮帮他 不 | 
| [16:48] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 让我看到 让我看到 | 
| [16:51] | Please. Please. Come on, come on. Come on! | 拜托 我能看到的 | 
| [16:56] | Kara. | 卡拉 | 
| [16:57] | – No. No, no, no. – Kara, look. | -不要这样 -卡拉 | 
| [17:01] | Kara. Please stop. | 卡拉 别试了 | 
| [17:15] | Just… | 你 | 
| [17:16] | Do something! Come on! | 帮帮他 快点 | 
| [17:18] | This can’t be it! | 肯定有办法的 | 
| [17:20] | – We can’t save him. – No! | -我们救不了他 -不 | 
| [17:21] | – Sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 | 
| [17:23] | – Damn it! – No, no, no. | -该死的 -不不不 | 
| [17:25] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [17:27] | It’s only a matter of time before Jemm finds us in here. | 詹姆迟早会找到我们的 | 
| [17:29] | You don’t think Director Henshaw will come through for us? | 你认为亨肖局长不会为我们挺身而出吗 | 
| [17:31] | I don’t think relying on him is in our best interest. | 我认为依靠他不是我们最有利的选择 | 
| [17:34] | – You don’t trust him? – This isn’t the first time | -你不相信他 -他是救援行动中 | 
| [17:35] | that he’s been the sole survivor of a botched operation. | 唯一的幸存者 这已经不是第一次了 | 
| [17:39] | And the details of that story were just as sketchy as this one. | 那次的事件细节和这次都一样不详 | 
| [17:43] | – So what do we do? – We go out there. | -那我们要怎么做 -我们行动 | 
| [17:45] | But we don’t have any neural inhibitors left to protect us from Jemm. | 但是用来抵御詹姆的神经抑制器已经用光了 | 
| [17:50] | I’m in. | 算上我 | 
| [17:52] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:53] | This is why I’m not nice to people. | 所以我才不对人友善 | 
| [17:55] | One compliment, and now you’re coasting. | 赞一你句 你就飘飘然了 | 
| [17:57] | What is taking you so long? | 怎么那么久还没搞定 | 
| [17:59] | Hey, I’m an IT guy, you know. | 我只是搞IT的 | 
| [18:01] | I just… the last time I hooked up a live feed was | 只是…上次我连接现场直播 | 
| [18:04] | for the high school AV club, okay? | 还是帮高中视听学会弄的 | 
| [18:06] | Well, the last time I did a live broadcast | 上次我上实况转播 | 
| [18:08] | was to end my award-winning talk show. | 是结束我获奖的访谈节目 | 
| [18:10] | So, you and I are both returning to our roots. | 我们俩现在要回归本源 | 
| [18:15] | I broke something. I’m so sorry, Ms. Grant. | 我弄坏东西了 很抱歉 格兰特女士 | 
| [18:18] | This isn’t gonna work. I… | 这样不行 我 | 
| [18:20] | Normally, I would fire you and | 一般情况下 我会炒了你 | 
| [18:21] | replace you instantly, but we’re short-staffed. | 立刻找人取代你 但我们现在人手短缺 | 
| [18:24] | So instead I will inspire you. | 所以相反地 我会启发你 | 
| [18:29] | Even I was like you once. | 即便我以前和你很相像 | 
| [18:32] | Before all of this, I was, well… | 在这之前 我 | 
| [18:35] | I was a, um, sought-after media pundit | 我曾是抢手的时事评论员 | 
| [18:39] | and a celebrated magazine editor. | 以及著名的杂志编辑 | 
| [18:41] | – But… – That’s like me because… | -但是 -这和我相像是因为… | 
| [18:44] | Because before that, | 因为在这之前 | 
| [18:46] | I was a humble wannabe journalist | 我是个全身心投入 | 
| [18:48] | with the heart of a real journalist. | 谦虚有抱负的记者 | 
| [18:50] | Now, there are real stories out there… – Um, that’s not gonna help. | -现在外头充斥了重大新闻 -你在帮倒忙 | 
| [18:54] | …and they’re not getting reported | 而那些新闻得不到报道 | 
| [18:55] | because Maxwell Lord is sucking up all the air with his negativity. | 因为麦斯威尔·罗德在到处散播着负能量 | 
| [18:59] | And Supergirl’s not here to lift everyone’s spirits. | 而超女又不在这鼓舞人心 | 
| [19:01] | So I will. | 所以由我来 | 
| [19:03] | And you, humble IT guy, | 还有你 谦虚的IT男 | 
| [19:04] | will rise to the occasion and help me save this city. | 随机应变 助我拯救这座城市 | 
| [19:08] | Oh, oh, I did it! I did it! | 我搞定了 搞定了 | 
| [19:12] | You see, Wyck? | 看到了吗 维克 | 
| [19:14] | That’s the story. | 这便是报道的主旨 | 
| [19:16] | Ordinary people like you, | 像你这样的普通人 | 
| [19:17] | used to doing mundane and small things, | 常常做些平凡的小事 | 
| [19:19] | finding themselves | 发现自己 | 
| [19:21] | in the midst of a crisis doing something extraordinary. | 身处危机之中做出了非凡之事 | 
| [19:26] | Heroes. | 英雄 | 
| [19:28] | Now, go find someone to do my makeup. | 去找人给我上妆 | 
| [19:31] | Chop, chop. | 动作快点 | 
| [19:32] | For the… got it. Yeah, okay. | 对了 好的 马上去 | 
| [19:41] | Kara. | 卡拉 | 
| [19:52] | I couldn’t save him. | 我救不了他 | 
| [19:57] | – You did everything that you could. – As Kara Danvers. | -你已经尽力了 -那是卡拉·丹弗斯 | 
| [20:03] | But Supergirl could’ve done more. | 但是超女就能做更多 | 
| [20:07] | These past few weeks have been the best of my life. | 过去几周是我人生中最美好的时光 | 
| [20:11] | I was starting to make a difference. | 我正开始发挥作用 | 
| [20:13] | I was helping people the way that I’ve always wanted. | 以我一直想要的方式来帮助别人 | 
| [20:17] | Do you know what that’s like, to just have that ripped away? | 你知道能力突然被人夺走是什么感觉吗 | 
| [20:20] | Can’t say that I do. But I… I do know | 这个我不知道 但是我知道的是 | 
| [20:23] | that you’re the same girl that you were before. | 你还是和以前一样 | 
| [20:27] | Losing your powers has not changed that. | 失去超能力不会改变这点 | 
| [20:29] | It’s changed everything. I… I feel… | 这改变了一切 我觉得 | 
| [20:35] | I feel so helpless. | 我觉得好无助 | 
| [20:37] | What you’re feeling is human. | 这就是人类的感受 | 
| [20:38] | What if Max Lord… what if what he said was right? | 如果麦斯·罗德说的是对的呢 | 
| [20:40] | What if mine never come back? | 如果我的能力再也无法恢复呢 | 
| [20:42] | And what kind of a hero does that make me without them? | 没有超能力 我算什么英雄 | 
| [20:47] | I couldn’t even save one man. | 我连一个人都救不了 | 
| [20:49] | No hero can save everyone. Not even Superman. | 英雄也无法拯救每一个人 包括超人 | 
| [20:54] | But a real hero never stops trying. | 但是真正的英雄会继续尝试 | 
| [21:02] | Hey, hey. What? No, no. Hey! What are you doing? | 别去 你要干什么 | 
| [21:04] | Like you said, I can’t stop trying. | 像你说的那样 要继续尝试 | 
| [21:06] | Yes, when you get your powers back. | 没错 等你恢复超能力再尝试 | 
| [21:08] | But that’s a mob scene. | 那可是团伙抢劫 | 
| [21:09] | They could have guns. You could get shot. | 他们可能有枪 你可能中枪 | 
| [21:11] | I can’t do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 | 
| [21:12] | You being killed is not gonna help anybody. | 你死了没有任何帮助 | 
| [21:14] | I have to. | 我必须去 | 
| [21:17] | Kara, the bullets are not gonna bounce off of you this time. | 卡拉 这次子弹不会从你身上弹开 | 
| [21:20] | – They don’t know that. – Kara! | -但他们不知道 -卡拉 | 
| [21:28] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [21:46] | This neural inhibitor is still functional. | 神经抑制器还能用 | 
| [21:48] | Henshaw said they were destroyed in the fight. | 亨肖说抑制器在战斗中被毁了 | 
| [21:49] | He lied. | 他说谎了 | 
| [21:51] | Check the one on Reynolds. | 检查雷诺兹身上的 | 
| [21:58] | This one’s working, too. | 这个也能用 | 
| [22:01] | Oh, man, this isn’t good, is it? | 情况可不妙 是吧 | 
| [22:02] | No. No, it’s not. | 是的 确实不妙 | 
| [22:06] | Put that inhibitor on, now. | 立刻戴上抑制器 | 
| [22:12] | Donovan! | 多诺万 | 
| [22:13] | We’ve got to move, now. | 我们得马上离开 | 
| [22:16] | Donovan, you still with me? | 多诺万 你能听到我吗 | 
| [22:17] | Donovan, you still with me? | 多诺万 你能听到我吗 | 
| [22:27] | He’s in my head. | 他入侵了我的大脑 | 
| [22:32] | I’m not sure how long I can fight him. | 我不知道还能抵抗他多久 | 
| [22:39] | Go! | 跑 | 
| [22:42] | Go! | 跑 | 
| [22:46] | Get behind the counter! | 到柜台后面去 | 
| [22:47] | Don’t do this to my store! | 别抢我的店 | 
| [22:48] | Shut up! Don’t make me shoot you. | 闭嘴 别逼我开枪 | 
| [22:50] | – No, no, no. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | -不 不 -我是你就不会这么做 | 
| [22:52] | That’s not going to work on me. | 枪对我没用 | 
| [22:53] | Stay back. | 退后 | 
| [22:55] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近 | 
| [22:56] | You don’t want to hurt these people. | 你并不想伤害这些人 | 
| [23:00] | People of National City. | 纳欣诺市的市民 | 
| [23:01] | This is Cat Grant, coming to you from Catco Plaza. | 我是凯特·格兰特 从凯特科广场为您发来报道 | 
| [23:05] | We’ve just, minutes ago, restarted our broadcasting capabilities. | 我们几分钟前刚刚恢复了直播能力 | 
| [23:14] | Look. | 是这样的 | 
| [23:16] | We’re all suffering through a major disaster. | 我们都在遭受一场巨大灾难 | 
| [23:19] | Now, you could react to this crisis by being petty | 你们应对危机可以斤斤计较起内讧 | 
| [23:22] | and divisive or preying on other people’s fears. | 也可以引发他人的恐慌 | 
| [23:26] | And after all, it is human to be selfish. | 毕竟自私是人之本性 | 
| [23:30] | But isn’t it also human | 但人之所以为人 | 
| [23:32] | to face our weaknesses and rise above them? | 是因为人能直面弱点并改正它 | 
| [23:34] | Act like a superhero, even if you aren’t one? | 即便不是超级英雄也能学习他们 | 
| [23:37] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你怕 | 
| [23:39] | We all are. | 我们都怕 | 
| [23:41] | You want to save yourself, your family. | 你想救你自己 你的家人 | 
| [23:45] | But don’t you see that we are all in this together? | 但你没发现我们现在患难与共吗 | 
| [23:48] | It’s true. Supergirl has not been located yet. | 没错 超女还没出现 | 
| [23:52] | But her spirit | 但她的精神 | 
| [23:53] | stays with us, her insistence on seeing the best in people, | 与我们同在 她总能看到人们最好的一面 | 
| [23:57] | a call for us to heed our better angels. | 呼吁我们发现自己善良的天使面 | 
| [24:00] | There’s about a dozen ways that I could stop you right now. | 我现在有许多办法阻止你 | 
| [24:04] | But I don’t think I have to. | 但我觉得没必要 | 
| [24:05] | Supergirl has faith in us. | 超女相信我们 | 
| [24:07] | Because this is not you. | 因为这不是你 | 
| [24:11] | It isn’t any of you. | 不是真正的你们 | 
| [24:12] | So let’s have a little faith in her. | 所以我们要相信她 | 
| [24:16] | Supergirl will return when we need her most. | 超女会在我们最需要她时出现 | 
| [24:20] | Until then, we need to help each other. | 在那之前 我们得互相帮助 | 
| [24:22] | I believe that we are better than this. | 我相信我们不应堕落至此 | 
| [24:25] | Call us, share your stories of heroism. | 拨打电话 分享你的英雄事迹 | 
| [24:29] | Let’s show the world what we’re really made of. | 让世界知道我们真实的面貌 | 
| [24:32] | And, no, we can’t do what Supergirl does, but… | 没错 我们没有超女的能力 但… | 
| [24:35] | we choose who we want to be. | 我们能选择成为我们理想的人 | 
| [24:37] | We must choose to do what we can. | 我们该选择做我们力所能及的事 | 
| [24:39] | And I know | 我知道 | 
| [24:40] | you’re gonna choose to be a better man. | 你会选择做善良的人 | 
| [25:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [25:45] | Donovan and I were looking for you. | 多诺万和我刚在找你 | 
| [25:47] | Where is he now? | 他现在人呢 | 
| [25:50] | You lost him. | 他死了 | 
| [25:51] | Damn it, that’s why I told you to stay with the others! | 靠 所以我才叫你跟其他人一起待着 | 
| [25:53] | You also said that the inhibitors were destroyed. You lied to me. | 你还说抑制器被毁了 你骗了我 | 
| [25:57] | Because I didn’t want you doing something stupid like this! | 因为我不希望你们做这种傻事 | 
| [26:00] | Agent Danvers, come in! | 丹弗斯特工 请回话 | 
| [26:02] | Copy, Donovan. What’s your status? | 收到 多诺万 你情况如何 | 
| [26:04] | I’m okay. But I’m out here all on my own. Where the hell are you? | 我没事 但我一个人在外面 你到底在哪里 | 
| [26:07] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你死了 | 
| [26:08] | Not getting rid of me that easy. | 我没这么容易死 | 
| [26:10] | – All right. Rendezvous with me… – Don’t. | -好吧 跟我会合… -别 | 
| [26:13] | Don’t. It’s not Donovan anymore. | 别 那已经不是多诺万了 | 
| [26:15] | Jemm, I know it’s you. | 詹姆 我知道是你 | 
| [26:19] | You’ve only delayed the inevitable. | 你们只是在拖时间 | 
| [26:27] | I will free the prisoners and break through to the surface. | 我会放出囚犯 闯到地面上去 | 
| [26:31] | There’s no escape for you. | 你们逃不掉 | 
| [26:37] | We have to move to a secure location before Jemm gets down here. | 詹姆来这之前 我们得转移到安全地点 | 
| [26:41] | Back away from the door. | 离门远点 | 
| [26:43] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 | 
| [26:44] | – Alex. – Now! | -艾丽克斯 -快 | 
| [26:56] | Alex, what are you doing? | 艾丽克斯 你在做什么 | 
| [26:57] | I am not the enemy. | 我不是敌人 | 
| [26:59] | So, is that why you didn’t tell me about my father? | 所以你不告诉我关于我父亲的事 | 
| [27:01] | I found out he was DEO. | 我查出他也曾是超查部特工 | 
| [27:03] | And that you blackmailed him to serve under you. | 你胁迫他帮你做事 | 
| [27:06] | Your father believed in me. He was a great man… | 你父亲相信我 他是个好人… | 
| [27:09] | You don’t get to talk about him! | 你不配谈他 | 
| [27:16] | You chain yourself. | 自己拷上 | 
| [27:17] | – To those bars there. – Come on. | -拷在栏杆上 -别这样 | 
| [27:19] | Now! | 快 | 
| [27:26] | Jemm, this is Agent Danvers. | 詹姆 我是丹弗斯特工 | 
| [27:28] | I know you want those blast doors open. | 我知道你想打开防护门 | 
| [27:32] | You don’t need to release the prisoners to do that. | 想打开门不必放出囚犯 | 
| [27:34] | All you need is me. | 你只需要我 | 
| [27:36] | I have the access code. | 我有门禁码 | 
| [27:38] | I’ll be waiting for you in the control room. | 我在控制室等你 | 
| [27:41] | Because one way or another, | 因为无论如何 | 
| [27:44] | this ends now. | 现在该了断了 | 
| [27:46] | Alex! Alex! | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 | 
| [27:51] | Man. That was better than flying. | 天呐 那比飞爽多了 | 
| [27:54] | That was… that was better than catching a plane. | 那比追飞机爽多了 | 
| [27:56] | You know what, that was better than the time | 要知道 比起那次 | 
| [27:58] | I stopped the hold-up at the pizzeria | 我阻止了披萨店的抢劫后 | 
| [28:00] | and the owner gave me 12 pizzas. | 店主送了我十二块披萨还爽 | 
| [28:01] | – That was good pizza. – Uh, yes. | -那披萨很好吃 -没错 | 
| [28:05] | You know, I’ve seen so many pictures of myself recently, | 我最近看了很多自己的照片 | 
| [28:07] | I’m kind of on a me overload. But this one feels different. | 我对自己审美疲劳了 但这张感觉不同 | 
| [28:12] | Well, they say the best photographs | 人们说最好的摄影作品 | 
| [28:14] | express how you feel about what you’re photographing. | 表达了你对摄影对象的感情 | 
| [28:18] | And I know you. | 我懂你 | 
| [28:20] | What’s the first picture you ever took? | 你拍的第一张照片是什么 | 
| [28:22] | My dad. | 我爸 | 
| [28:26] | He gave me a camera | 他送了我一台相机 | 
| [28:29] | right before he left for the Gulf War. | 就在他去海湾战争之前 | 
| [28:31] | It was better than what my family could afford, | 这对我家来说是很大一笔开销 | 
| [28:34] | but, uh, still wasn’t a very good one. | 但还不算是高档相机 | 
| [28:41] | And then he didn’t come home. | 之后他没能回家 | 
| [28:45] | And I just… I never put that camera down. | 而我就再没放下过相机 | 
| [28:54] | You look like him. | 你很像他 | 
| [29:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [29:03] | When you take a picture of someone, | 当你拍下一个人的照片 | 
| [29:08] | it’s permanent. | 照片是永恒的 | 
| [29:09] | And you’ve captured the truth of them in that moment, | 你拍下那一刻真实的模样 | 
| [29:13] | and that you can keep forever. | 你可以永远保存起来 | 
| [29:18] | And… the truth of this moment | 而这一刻真实的模样 | 
| [29:26] | is that you don’t even need powers to be a hero. | 就是你不需要超能力就能成为英雄 | 
| [29:34] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [29:54] | I… I accessed the DEO file on Superman… | 我读取了超人的超查部档案 | 
| [29:56] | and I ran a differential analysis, | 还对你代谢掉 | 
| [30:01] | on the rates at which you might metabolize solar radiation. | 太阳辐射的可能性进行了差别分析 | 
| [30:04] | – Winn… – You know, the long and short of it | -温… -简而言之就是 | 
| [30:06] | is basically that you might get your powers back | 你可以重拾超能力 | 
| [30:08] | if, if they are reignited by | 只要你重新激发 | 
| [30:11] | a Kryptonian version of extreme adrenaline. | 氪星版超级肾上腺素 | 
| [30:16] | Just… | 就这样… | 
| [30:21] | Winn. Stop. | 温 等等 | 
| [30:22] | I know what you think you saw, but… | 我知道你看到那一幕的想法 但… | 
| [30:24] | – I didn’t… I didn’t see anything. – Okay. | -我什么也没看到 -好吧 | 
| [30:26] | You know he has a girlfriend, right? | 你知道他是有女朋友的吧 | 
| [30:28] | – What? – Lucy is coming back. | -什么 -露西回来了 | 
| [30:30] | Okay, and so are your powers. You’re never gonna have | 你的超能力也会恢复 你永远无法 | 
| [30:33] | the normal boy-meets-girl. | 拥有那种平凡的爱情 | 
| [30:36] | Okay, the superhero never gets the guy. | 知道吗 超级英雄总是孤身一人 | 
| [30:42] | You’ve really given thought to my romantic future, | 你还真是为我的感情生活考虑颇多啊 | 
| [30:44] | or lack of it. | 或者说是单身狗生活 | 
| [30:47] | Look, hey. | 听我说 | 
| [30:49] | I’m sorry, but after today, you… | 对不起 但过了今天 你… | 
| [30:52] | You’re not… you’re not gonna be human anymore. | 你就不再是普通人了 | 
| [30:55] | You’re gonna have your powers. | 你的超能力就恢复了 | 
| [30:57] | You… you live on, like, a different level than the rest of us. | 你就好像跟我们生活在不同的层面里 | 
| [31:06] | – Everybody okay? – Yeah, yeah, we’re okay. | -大家都没事吧 -是的 我们没事 | 
| [31:11] | That wasn’t an aftershock, that was an explosion. | 那不是余震 是爆炸 | 
| [31:13] | -It’s got to be the gas line. – I’ll check the stairs. | -一定是煤气管道 -我去楼梯间看看 | 
| [31:15] | Please let nobody be up there. | 楼上千万别有人 | 
| [31:17] | – Yeah. Hello. – Of course there’s someone up there. | -你好 -当然会有人在楼上了 | 
| [31:19] | Hi, hi, yes. We’re just a few floors below you. | 你好 我们在你们楼下几层 | 
| [31:21] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就到 | 
| [31:23] | I just lied to an entire floor of trapped people in a burning building, | 我刚骗了整层楼的人 让他们留在 起火的大楼里 | 
| [31:26] | what’s our next move? | 接下来怎么办 | 
| [31:27] | The stairwell’s blocked going up. | 楼梯井被锁住了 上不去 | 
| [31:28] | We have to at least get everyone on this floor downstairs. | 我们必须救出这层楼以下的所有人 | 
| [31:31] | So, what about the people upstairs? | 那楼上的人该怎么办 | 
| [31:32] | The floor above you. We can’t get out, okay? | 你们这层以上的人 我们无法施救 | 
| [31:34] | The elevator shaft. | 电梯井 | 
| [31:54] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 | 
| [31:57] | Let us see if you die with more honor | 让我们看看你会不会比你的朋友 | 
| [32:01] | than your fallen friends. | 死得更光荣 | 
| [32:32] | It will take more than that to kill me, human. | 想杀我这点本事可不够 人类 | 
| [33:18] | I told you, Alex. | 我告诉过你 艾丽克斯 | 
| [33:21] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 | 
| [33:29] | Yeah, yeah. Go to the elevator. | 对对 到电梯那去 | 
| [33:31] | – I… – I got it. | -我 -我来 | 
| [33:37] | – Where are they? – Here, here. | -他们在哪 -在这 在这 | 
| [33:40] | God. Why’d I do that? | 天呐 为什么让我来做这事 | 
| [33:43] | Problem. They can’t get their elevator door open. | 问题来了 他们打不开电梯门 | 
| [33:45] | All right, I’m gonna have to climb up | 好吧 我从这爬上去 | 
| [33:46] | and open it from the other side. | 然后从里面打开电梯门 | 
| [33:47] | James, no, we are 23 floors up. | 詹姆斯 不行 我们在二十三楼 | 
| [33:49] | I didn’t say I was excited about it, okay? | 我也不想做这种事 好吗 | 
| [33:51] | – James. – Be right back. I promise. | -詹姆斯 -马上就回来 我保证 | 
| [33:55] | – Tell them I’m coming. – He’s coming. | -告诉他们我这就上去 -他上去了 | 
| [34:19] | Get us out! | 救我们出去 | 
| [34:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [34:23] | Grab the ladder. Here you go. Watch your step. Come on. Come on. | 抓住梯绳 快点 注意脚下 快点 | 
| [34:26] | Hug the wall. Anybody else here? | 靠近墙壁 还有人吗 | 
| [34:29] | – Careful. – Here we go. Here we go. | -小心 -好了 下来了 | 
| [34:30] | Here we go. You’re here. You’re here. | 好了 你安全了 没事了 | 
| [34:33] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 | 
| [34:34] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [34:41] | James! | 詹姆斯 | 
| [34:48] | James! | 詹姆斯 | 
| [34:51] | Go! Go get help! Hurry! Go on! Come on! | 去 去找救援 快点 快去 | 
| [34:54] | Jeez! I thought I panicked under pressure. | 老天 还以为就我在压力下会恐慌呢 | 
| [35:03] | James! Reach for the ladder! | 詹姆斯 伸手去抓梯绳 | 
| [35:10] | Reach! | 抓住 | 
| [35:39] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你差点害我犯心脏病 | 
| [35:41] | Well, I guess that’s what you needed. | 我猜只有这样才能让你恢复 | 
| [35:43] | There’s a city out there that really needs you. | 整个城市等着你去拯救呢 | 
| [35:44] | Go get ’em, Supergirl. | 快去救他们 超女 | 
| [36:31] | Kara, it’s me. | 卡拉 是我 | 
| [36:33] | I see that you’re busy. So, that’s good. | 看到你正忙着 那就好 | 
| [36:37] | I just want to let you know that we’re all okay here. | 我只想让你知道我们这里没事 | 
| [36:41] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们稍后再聊 | 
| [36:55] | You’re wondering how I got out of a pair of locked handcuffs. | 你想知道我是怎么挣脱手铐的 | 
| [36:59] | For starters. | 从这开始说吧 | 
| [37:01] | There’s only one other living person who knows the truth. | 知道真相的人就只剩一个活着的了 | 
| [37:04] | You sure you want to hear this? | 你真的想知道这些事吗 | 
| [37:06] | You can’t share this with anyone. Not even Kara. Can you do that? | 你不能对别人说 连卡拉也不行 能做到吗 | 
| [37:09] | You’re the one who taught me to keep secrets from her. | 是你教我要对她保守秘密的 | 
| [37:15] | I am not Hank Henshaw. | 我并不是汉克·亨肖 | 
| [37:20] | He died | 他死了 | 
| [37:21] | the same night as your father. | 就在你父亲死的同一晚 | 
| [37:25] | The DEO had been pursuing an alien for months. | 超查部追踪了一个外星人几个月 | 
| [37:30] | Not one of the Fort Rozz prisoners, but… | 他并不是罗兹堡的囚犯 | 
| [37:34] | an innocent one stranded on this planet. | 他只是被困在这个星球上的一个无辜的人 | 
| [37:38] | With the help of your father, | 通过你父亲的帮助 | 
| [37:39] | the DEO tracked the alien to a remote location in Peru. | 超查部在秘鲁一处边远区域追踪到了这个人 | 
| [37:45] | Henshaw led the squadron sent to | 亨肖派了一队人 | 
| [37:48] | terminate him. | 去杀掉他 | 
| [37:49] | My father would never have been part of a mission like that. | 我父亲绝不会参与这样的任务 | 
| [37:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [37:53] | Jeremiah Danvers was a good man. | 耶利米·丹弗斯是个好人 | 
| [37:57] | He realized the alien they were hunting | 他意识到 他们追捕的外星人 | 
| [38:00] | wasn’t a threat. | 对地球并没有威胁 | 
| [38:03] | He was a refugee, like your sister. | 他是个逃亡者 跟你的妹妹一样 | 
| [38:08] | Sole survivor of a lost world. | 迷失世界中唯一的幸存者 | 
| [38:12] | Your father tried to stop the mission, but Henshaw | 你父亲试图阻止任务的进行 但亨肖 | 
| [38:17] | was obsessed. | 执意要继续 | 
| [38:20] | He’d finally trapped the alien he’d been hunting for so long. | 他最终擒获了这个追踪已久的外星人 | 
| [38:29] | So, Jeremiah | 所以 耶利米 | 
| [38:33] | made the ultimate sacrifice. | 做出了最后的牺牲 | 
| [38:38] | He gave his life to save that alien. | 他用自己的性命救了这个外星人 | 
| [38:49] | Your father died a hero. | 你父亲像个英雄一样死去 | 
| [38:52] | That alien… | 那个外星人… | 
| [38:58] | Is that you? | 是你吗 | 
| [39:04] | But how are you him? | 可你怎么会是他的模样 | 
| [39:09] | I am a shape shifter. | 我是个变形人 | 
| [39:11] | When Hank Henshaw died, I assumed his identity to reform the DEO. | 汉克·亨肖死后 我借用他的身份重组超查部 | 
| [39:17] | But I also made your father a promise, | 但我也曾向你父亲保证过 | 
| [39:21] | that I would take care of his daughter. | 要照顾好他的女儿 | 
| [39:25] | I recruited you | 我招募你来这里 | 
| [39:27] | so that I would honor that promise | 我才可以信守当初的诺言 | 
| [39:30] | and protect you | 保护你 | 
| [39:32] | as if you were my own child. | 对你视如己出 | 
| [39:35] | If you’re not Hank Henshaw, | 如果你不是汉克·亨肖 | 
| [39:39] | who are you? | 那你是谁 | 
| [39:46] | I am the sole survivor of my planet. | 我是我们星球唯一幸存下来的人 | 
| [39:50] | The Last Son of Mars. | 最后一个火星人 | 
| [40:01] | My name | 我的名字叫 | 
| [40:03] | is J’onn J’onzz. | 荣恩·荣兹 | 
| [40:12] | – Winn. – Nice job today. | -温 -今天干得不错 | 
| [40:15] | Hey, you want to come over and, | 你想不想去我家 | 
| [40:16] | help me eat all the food in my fridge | 帮我把冰箱里的东西都吃光 | 
| [40:19] | before it spoils? Power’s still out. | 趁现在还没腐坏 电力还是没恢复 | 
| [40:21] | I’m not that hungry. But, uh, you know, thanks. | 我并没有那么饿 不过 谢谢你邀请我 | 
| [40:23] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [40:27] | I know you’re disappointed in me with James, and I’m sorry. | 我知道你对我和詹姆斯之间的事很失望 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:31] | Supergirl should be better than that. | 超女应该觉悟更高才对 | 
| [40:33] | I’m never disappointed in Supergirl. | 我从未对超女失望过 | 
| [40:36] | I was disappointed in you. | 让我失望的是你 | 
| [41:31] | I heard your amazing broadcast today. | 我听到了你今天精彩的演说 | 
| [41:35] | – Thank you. – Thank you for the compliment. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你的恭维 | 
| [41:38] | Now, where the hell were you? | 当时你到底去哪了 | 
| [41:40] | How could you up | 你怎么能够 | 
| [41:41] | and leave in the middle of the worst disaster in decades? | 在这十几年里最严重的灾难发生时中途退出呢 | 
| [41:43] | – I didn’t mean to scare you. – Oh, no. You didn’t scare me. | -我没想到会吓到你 -没有 你并没吓到我 | 
| [41:48] | But regular people, they’re starting to depend on you. | 但那些平民 他们已经开始依赖你了 | 
| [41:51] | It’s easy for them to feel abandoned. | 这很容易让他们觉得自己被抛弃了 | 
| [41:53] | You have to understand | 你必须明白 | 
| [41:56] | that most people out there spend | 世上的大多数人 | 
| [41:58] | most of their lives feeling isolated and alone. | 大部分时间里都觉得孤立无援 | 
| [42:01] | And when a tragedy strikes, | 当悲剧来临时 | 
| [42:03] | they look to their heroes. | 他们会依赖心目中的英雄 | 
| [42:04] | Not only for rescue, but for solace and consistency. | 不只是寻求救援 还有慰藉和依靠 | 
| [42:07] | That’s why I’m glad they had you. | 所以幸好他们还有你 | 
| [42:11] | You gave them hope today. | 今天是你给了他们希望 | 
| [42:14] | I know that you inspired them, | 我知道是你激励了他们 | 
| [42:16] | because you inspired me. | 因为你也激励了我 | 
| [42:47] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [42:51] | – They’re with me. – Astra. | -他们是我派来的 -阿斯特拉 | 
| [42:53] | My dear niece. | 我亲爱的外甥女 | 
| [42:56] | Did you really think this was over? | 你真的以为这样就结束了吗 |