时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | You may have powers, | 你也许有超能力 |
[00:41] | but so do most of the Fort Rozz aliens. | 但是罗兹堡的外星人也有 |
[00:43] | They’ve also had time to master their abilities. | 他们也有时间来掌握自己的能力 |
[00:46] | Aunt Astra. You died. | 阿斯特拉姨妈 你死了 |
[00:47] | I was a prisoner aboard Fort Rozz. | 我作为囚犯被关押在罗兹堡 |
[00:49] | I made your father a promise, | 我曾向你父亲保证过 |
[00:51] | that I would take care of his daughter. | 要照顾好他的女儿 |
[00:53] | My name is J’onn J’onzz. | 我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹 |
[01:07] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[01:08] | My dear niece. | 我亲爱的外甥女 |
[01:16] | Did you really think this was over? | 你真的以为这样就结束了吗 |
[01:33] | Why doesn’t Kryptonite hurt you? | 为何氪星石伤害不到你 |
[01:34] | Kryptonite? | 氪星石 |
[01:36] | Is that what you call it? | 你管它叫这个名字吗 |
[01:38] | It’s just like any other dangerous substance. | 它就像任何其他的危险物质一样 |
[01:42] | Shield yourself in the right materials and it becomes harmless. | 只要用正确的物质防护自己 它就伤不到你了 |
[01:45] | Afraid of a fair fight? | 你害怕跟我公平搏斗吗 |
[01:48] | I don’t want to fight you, Kara. | 我不想跟你打 卡拉 |
[01:51] | I’ve been blaming you for things that happened a long… | 我一直在为许久以前发生的事情责怪你 |
[01:54] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[01:58] | Your mother always said you had the heart of a hero. | 你母亲总说你拥有一颗英雄之心 |
[02:02] | I need for you to be a hero, Kara. | 我需要你成为英雄 卡拉 |
[02:05] | It’s time for us to be a family again. | 我们现在该家人团聚了 |
[02:07] | You’re not my family. | 你不是我家人 |
[02:09] | – I know you hate me. – Good. | -我知道你恨我 -那就好 |
[02:12] | We understand each other. | 看来我们达成了共识 |
[02:22] | She’s gone, general. | 她跑了 将军 |
[02:28] | Astra’s back and she’s up to something. | 阿斯特拉回来了 她有所企图 |
[02:31] | And she has your Kryptonite knife. | 她拿走了你的氪星石刀 |
[02:33] | You didn’t get that back by any chance? | 你没把它夺回来吗 |
[02:36] | – I really like that knife. – Wait a minute. | -我很喜欢那把刀 -等一下 |
[02:38] | So the Kryptonite wasn’t affecting her? | 所以说氪星石对她没有影响吗 |
[02:40] | – How can that be? – Oh, that’s more awesome news. | -这怎么可能 -还有更好的消息呢 |
[02:42] | She has created a suit that makes her invulnerable to it. | 她造了一件战衣 使她不受氪星石的伤害 |
[02:46] | That changes the game. | 这改变了局势 |
[02:47] | Why’d she attack you now, after all this time? | 都过去这么久了 她为何要现在攻击你 |
[02:49] | She’s recruiting me for her crazy cause, whatever it is. | 她想拉拢我参与她的疯狂计划 不知具体是什么 |
[02:53] | She said earth needs both of us. | 她说地球需要我们俩 |
[02:55] | But according to the A.I. of my mother, | 但据我母亲的人工智能所说 |
[02:57] | Astra’s idea of helping people on Krypton | 阿斯特拉帮助氪星人的计划 |
[02:59] | was blowing up government buildings, so… | 是炸毁政府大楼 所以… |
[03:02] | She wants you off the board. | 她想让你罢手 |
[03:04] | This could be the beginning of what we’ve feared | 自从罗兹堡最初坠向地球时起 |
[03:05] | since Fort Rozz first crashed on earth, | 我们就一直害怕的事情可能要发生了 |
[03:07] | a city-wide attack. | 一场全城袭击 |
[03:09] | I’ll head out now. | 我这就去找她 |
[03:10] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等等 |
[03:12] | You need at least a few hours of rest to recover. | 你至少需要休息几小时来恢复能力 |
[03:14] | Now is not the time to big sister me, okay? | 现在不是说教的时候 |
[03:17] | You’re no good to anyone if you go out there weakened | 如果你虚弱地去找她 被她杀掉 |
[03:19] | and she kills you. | 对任何人都没有好处 |
[03:20] | Go home. Sleep. Knock her on her ass another day. | 回家睡一觉 改天再收拾她 |
[03:23] | Will you stop handling me? | 你们能不能别控制我的生活了 |
[03:25] | – It’s my job to stop her… – No. It’s not. | -阻止她是我的职责 -不 |
[03:28] | It’s Hank’s. | 那是汉克的职责 |
[03:30] | Tomorrow. Come in and we’ll spar | 明天来局里跟我搏击 |
[03:33] | to make sure you’re ready, okay? | 确保你已做好应战准备 好吗 |
[03:41] | You two seem pretty chummy. | 你们俩看样子很亲密嘛 |
[03:43] | We were wrong about Hank. | 我们之前错怪汉克了 |
[03:44] | He didn’t have anything to do with my dad’s death. | 他跟我父亲的死无关 |
[03:46] | – How do you know? – Just… I do. Trust me. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 相信我 |
[03:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | Ugh, I hope it’s a slow day at work tomorrow. | 但愿明天的工作很清闲 |
[03:55] | In what is being described as a vicious cyber attack, Cat Grant, | 凯特科全球媒体公司的创始人兼首席执行官 |
[03:59] | founder and CEO of Catco Worldwide Media, has been hacked. | 凯特·格兰特在一次恶意网络攻击中被黑 |
[04:04] | Cat Grant has been unavailable for comment, but how long… | 凯特·格兰特尚未置评 但她还能再… |
[04:07] | So far, nobody’s made any demands, which leads us to think | 到目前为止尚无人提出要求 这不禁让我们觉得 |
[04:10] | that whoever did this simply wanted to embarrass you. | 黑你的人只是想让你丢脸而已 |
[04:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Mission accomplished. | 他的目的达到了 |
[04:21] | In the last hour alone, | 仅在过去一小时里 |
[04:22] | the Daily Planet has published my real age, | 《星球日报》就已公布了我的真实年龄 |
[04:25] | the fact that I have three personal shoppers on-call at Barneys | 我在巴尼百货有三位候命的购物顾问 |
[04:29] | and that I asked out Idris Elba on a date and he said no. | 还有我曾约过伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴 但遭到拒绝 |
[04:34] | His loss. | 那是他的损失 |
[04:35] | So, you’re my lawyers. | 你们是我的律师 |
[04:38] | Can’t we just sue every outlet that’s publishing these e-mails? | 我们难道不能起诉所有公布这些电子邮件的机构吗 |
[04:41] | We can try, but it’s a process. | 我们可以试试 但这需要过程 |
[04:44] | Imagine if someone dumped all of | 想象一下如果有人把 |
[04:46] | Lois Lane’s personal e-mails into your lap, | 露易丝·莱恩所有的个人邮件都给你 |
[04:48] | Wouldn’t you publish them? | 难道你不会公布吗 |
[04:49] | Only if I wanted people to die of boredom. | 除非我希望大家被无聊死 |
[04:52] | Due respect, Ms. Grant, | 恕我冒昧 格兰特女士 |
[04:54] | You are the very public face of Catco. | 你是凯特科的公众形象 |
[04:56] | The entire company’s been embarrassed by this incident. | 整家公司都因为这一事件蒙羞 |
[04:58] | Don’t make it worse. | 别再火上浇油 |
[05:09] | I am sure this is all going to blow over, Ms. Grant. | 这件事情肯定会平息的 格兰特女士 |
[05:12] | What planet are you from? | 你是哪个星球来的 |
[05:13] | Um, this one. | 地球 |
[05:16] | Stories like this do not blow over. They blow up. | 这种故事不会平息下去 只会愈演愈烈 |
[05:20] | Then you have to fight. | 那你就必须反击 |
[05:22] | No matter what the lawyers say. | 不管律师说了什么 |
[05:24] | I would, but I don’t know who I’m fighting. | 我会反击 可我都不知道对方是谁 |
[05:26] | I need to get ahead of this. | 我需要先下手为强 |
[05:27] | Schedule a meeting with the board. | 和董事会预定一次会议 |
[05:29] | And also, go through every single one of my e-mails | 还有 检查我所有的邮件 |
[05:31] | And flag anything that can be used against me. | 标记上所有可能对我不利的东西 |
[05:34] | If there is something damning, | 如果有什么会造成危害 |
[05:35] | I want to find it before the world does. | 我要在世界发现之前找到 |
[05:37] | All your e-mails? Like, ever? | 所有你的邮件 从头到尾吗 |
[05:41] | I… I may need help. | 我可能需要帮助 |
[05:43] | Fine. Go. Wait. | 行 快去 等等 |
[05:47] | Only people you trust on this one. | 只能找你相信的人 |
[05:48] | James Olsen and that handsome little Hobbit | 詹姆斯·奥尔森和那个霍比特人小帅哥 |
[05:52] | who has more cardigans than you do. | 比你还爱穿羊毛衫的那个 |
[06:03] | Here are ms. Grant’s e-mails from the server, printed out. | 这里是格兰特女士所有邮件打印出来了 |
[06:07] | Ugh! So much evil in three-hole punch form. | 三孔订装纸上印满了邪恶 |
[06:10] | The Planet just posted another batch of e-mails. | 《星球日报》刚发布了另一批邮件 |
[06:13] | Oh, man, look what Cat is spending every month on a haircut. | 天 看看凯特每月在美发上花了多少钱 |
[06:17] | That’s more than my rent. | 比我的工资都多 |
[06:19] | And she used the corporate jet… | 她还用公司的飞机 |
[06:20] | Which is hers! | 那是属于她的 |
[06:21] | …to fly to Burning Man last year. | 前年飞去参加火人节 |
[06:23] | Gross. I know what happens there. | 真恶心 我知道那里会发生什么事 |
[06:24] | Okay, so James and I will read the e-mails | 好吧 詹姆斯和我读邮件 |
[06:26] | And, Winn, can you trace the hack? | 然后 温 你能追踪黑客吗 |
[06:28] | No one knows the computer systems better than you. | 没人比你更了解电脑了 |
[06:30] | You speak the truth, Danvers. | 你说得没错 丹弗斯 |
[06:32] | But, uh, really, shouldn’t we be, uh, focusing on the whole, | 但是 说真的 我们不是应该专注于 |
[06:36] | “Psycho-aunt- astra’s-back-in-town- for-round-two” Thing? | “疯狂的阿斯特拉姨妈再度归来”的事吗 |
[06:39] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[06:43] | Oh, I know something before you do. | 原来我比你先知道了些事 |
[06:45] | The DEO is handling that. | 超查部在处理那事 |
[06:47] | We’re saving ms. Grant. | 我们要拯救格兰特女士 |
[06:48] | Okay. I’ll, uh, do some digging. | 好吧 我来做些调查 |
[06:51] | You’re in my way. | 你挡我道了 |
[06:54] | I meant, excuse me. | 我是说 借过 |
[07:01] | – He’s acting weird. – He’s being Winn. | -他表现得很奇怪 -温就那样 |
[07:04] | Ever since he saw us hug… | 自从他看到我们拥抱 |
[07:06] | Which was just a hug. | 那就是个拥抱而已 |
[07:08] | A friendly hug. We are friends who hug. | 朋友间的拥抱 我们是会拥抱的朋友 |
[07:11] | – Nothing more. – Nothing more? | -仅此而已 -仅此而已 |
[07:13] | – Because you’re with Lucy. – Yeah, I’m with Lucy. | -因为你和露西在一起 -我和露西在一起 |
[07:21] | You didn’t kill her. | 你没杀她 |
[07:24] | You swore to me Alura’s daughter | 你发誓阿露拉的女儿 |
[07:25] | would convert to our cause or die. | 不为我们效劳就得死 |
[07:28] | It’s not like you to fail to keep a promise. | 你似乎没有履行这个誓言 |
[07:31] | I told you, she’s stronger than we thought. | 我告诉你了 她比我们想象中强大 |
[07:34] | Was it her strength or your weakness? | 是她强大 还是你软弱 |
[07:38] | You owe Alura nothing. Certainly not her daughter’s life. | 你不欠阿露拉什么 尤其是她女儿的命 |
[07:41] | Alura is not her mother. | 阿露拉不是她的母亲 |
[07:44] | She can be made to see reason. | 她可以被劝降 |
[07:45] | I sometimes wonder if any of the women in your family can. | 有时候我好奇你们家的女人懂不懂听劝 |
[07:48] | You forget yourself, lieutenant. | 你忘了自己的身份 中尉 |
[07:51] | I am your general. | 我是你的将军 |
[07:53] | I have sworn my allegiance to you in every way possible. | 我发誓无论如何都效忠于你 |
[07:58] | I obey your orders and your heart. | 我遵从你的命令和你的心 |
[08:00] | If you cannot bring yourself to kill her, | 如果你不忍心杀掉她 |
[08:02] | there is no shame and I do not judge. | 无需羞耻 我也不会责备 |
[08:06] | But let me end her and be done with it. | 但是让我结果她了事 |
[08:08] | Do not question my resolve, Non. | 不要质疑我的决定 诺恩 |
[08:11] | I will see this through. | 我会坚持这么做 |
[08:14] | I will die before I allow | 我宁愿死 也不会允许 |
[08:15] | another world to end when I could save it. | 另一个能被拯救的世界毁灭 |
[08:18] | If you die, she dies. | 如果你死了 她也要死 |
[08:23] | And I always keep my promises, wife. | 而我一定会遵守我的誓言 妻子 |
[08:38] | Again. | 再来 |
[08:53] | Again. | 再来 |
[09:24] | Again. | 再来 |
[09:25] | Why did you hesitate? | 你为什么犹豫了 |
[09:27] | We’re just training. | 我们只是在训练 |
[09:28] | And you’re my sister. | 而且你是我的姐姐 |
[09:30] | What if I wasn’t? | 如果我不是呢 |
[09:36] | What is going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[09:38] | Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it. | 没什么 我不想谈 |
[09:40] | I think you should let us handle this. | 我觉得你应该让我们来处理这事 |
[09:41] | Don’t give me that line you’ve been giving me for months. | 别又重复你这几个月一直跟我说的那句话 |
[09:44] | This isn’t about being ready. | 这不是准备好了的事 |
[09:46] | Astra is your family. | 阿斯特拉是你的家人 |
[09:49] | And I think, deep down, whether you want to admit it or not, | 并且我认为在心底 不管你想不想承认 |
[09:53] | you still care about her. | 你依然关心她 |
[09:54] | – I don’t. – Kara, this is war. | -我不关心 -卡拉 这是战争 |
[09:59] | And to win a war, sometimes the enemy has to die. | 如果想要赢得战争 有时候要杀死敌人 |
[10:03] | Now, can you look me in the eye | 现在 你能看着我的眼睛 |
[10:04] | and tell me that you’re prepared to kill? | 告诉我你准备好杀人了吗 |
[10:07] | Superman doesn’t kill. | 超人不杀人 |
[10:10] | If that’s your answer, then you shouldn’t fight her. | 如果你这么想 那你不应该与她对战 |
[10:12] | It won’t come to that. | 不会到那个地步的 |
[10:13] | She has shown that she’s ready to kill you. | 她可表现出不惜杀死你了 |
[10:17] | You have to be ready to do the same. | 你要准备好做同样的事 |
[10:25] | What do you remember about her? | 你还记得她的哪些事情 |
[10:27] | What are you holding on to? | 你有什么念念不忘的 |
[10:28] | Nothing. It’s gone. | 没什么 都没了 |
[10:41] | – Kara. – Aunt Astra! You got my message! | -卡拉 -阿斯特拉姨妈 你收到我信息了 |
[10:45] | I would never lose track of my spy beacon. | 我从来不会错过监控信标的 |
[10:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[10:53] | Mother said you were never coming back. | 母亲说你不会再回来了 |
[10:56] | Are you in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[10:58] | We all are, little one. | 我们都有麻烦了 小家伙 |
[11:00] | Why? Tell me. | 为什么 告诉我 |
[11:02] | No one else will tell me. | 别人都不肯告诉我 |
[11:04] | Krypton is dying. | 氪星要毁灭了 |
[11:06] | Our core is unstable. | 我们的地核很不稳定 |
[11:07] | It has been for a long time | 已经这样很久了 |
[11:09] | because of how we’ve harnessed it for power. | 因为我们利用它来汲取能量 |
[11:12] | We became greedy. | 我们太贪婪了 |
[11:14] | And now the oceans have changed, and the weather. | 所以现在海洋变迁 气候变化 |
[11:16] | I’m trying to get people to stop | 我在试图阻止人们 |
[11:19] | and see what they’re doing, | 让他们看到这些后果 |
[11:21] | And in doing so, I’ve had to do some difficult things. | 为了这么做 我做出了许多艰难抉择 |
[11:25] | Is that why mother won’t say your name anymore? | 所以你母亲才不愿提起你的名字吗 |
[11:32] | I would do anything to save us. | 我愿意付出一切来拯救我们 |
[11:34] | To save you, Kara. | 拯救你 卡拉 |
[11:37] | But it isn’t safe here for me anymore. I have to go away again. | 但是待在这里已经不安全了 我必须离开 |
[11:40] | But I didn’t wanna leave without saying goodbye. | 但是我不想不告而别 |
[11:43] | Please don’t leave. | 不要走 |
[11:48] | I couldn’t love a daughter more than | 我对你视如己出 |
[11:50] | if Rao had granted me a child of my own. | 把你当做自己女儿那么疼爱 |
[12:06] | Kara, leave us. | 卡拉 出去 |
[12:07] | – Mother… – Now, Kara. | -母亲 -卡拉 快走 |
[12:18] | Hey, everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[12:19] | Fine. Any luck tracing the hack? | 没事 找到黑客的踪迹了吗 |
[12:21] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:23] | I helped build Catco’s firewalls, | 凯特科的防火墙是我帮忙建的 |
[12:25] | and so far, there’s no signs of | 目前为止 还没发现 |
[12:25] | any malware or overrides, nothing is out of place. | 任何恶意软件或木马 没有任何异常 |
[12:28] | Okay, and what about Ms. Grant’s e-mails? | 那格兰特女士的邮件呢 |
[12:30] | – All over the map. – How bad is it? | -全泄露了 -有多严重 |
[12:33] | I mean, I’m compiling a master list | 我正在整理总览表 |
[12:35] | but it’s always this strange, | 但是弹出来的总是一些 |
[12:36] | weird stuff like the fact | 很奇怪的信息 |
[12:37] | that Cat invested in Jekyll and Hyde musical. | 比如凯特投资了《变身怪医》音乐剧 |
[12:42] | i still maintain that it was an excellent score. | 我依旧认为那是一次明智的投资 |
[12:45] | Has she sent in an audition tape to be on Undercover Boss? | 她是否发送过申请参加《卧底老板》的试镜录像带 |
[12:51] | Years ago, and only because Anderson Cooper dared me to. | 那是很多年前 跟安德森·库珀玩大冒险 |
[12:55] | And there are 317 e-mails referring to Lois Lane as a… | 还有317封邮件称露易丝·莱恩是… |
[13:00] | Oh, please. I call her that to her face and worse. | 得了吧 我当面叫得比这难听多了 |
[13:04] | – Is that it? – For the moment. | -就这些吗 -暂时 |
[13:06] | Well, if that’s the worst | 如果人们能看到的 |
[13:08] | people might read about me, then I’m golden. | 也就只到这种程度 那我没事 |
[13:10] | The factoids couldn’t be more benign. | 简直不能更良民 |
[13:13] | The board has to understand that people get hacked. | 董事会必须理解 经常会有人电脑被黑 |
[13:16] | It happens. | 没办法 |
[13:17] | In some circles, it’s a badge of honor. | 在某些圈子里 这证明你有地位 |
[13:20] | It was bound to happen to one of us eventually, | 总有一天会出这种事 |
[13:23] | and in a way, thank God it was me. | 某种程度上 幸亏发现的是我 |
[13:26] | This hack is painting a rather unflattering picture of you, Cat. | 这次黑客事件对你的影响并不乐观 凯特 |
[13:30] | You don’t build a company like Catco by being a wallflower | 要想建立凯特科这样的公司可不能当出水芙蓉 |
[13:33] | and not having an opinion and a strong point of view. | 必须有自己的看法和观点 |
[13:36] | Yes, but devil’s advocate here… | 但是这些唱反调的人… |
[13:38] | I, uh, I agree with Cat. | 我同意凯特的想法 |
[13:41] | I think we should follow her lead on this. | 我觉得我们应该按她的意思来 |
[13:44] | Oh, thank you, Dirk. | 谢谢你 德克 |
[13:46] | And, ahem, about that one e-mail… | 对了 关于那封邮件 |
[13:50] | the one where you said | 在邮件里你说 |
[13:51] | I was the walking personification of white male privilege? | 我就是白人男性优越性的真实案例 |
[13:57] | Well, obviously you’re more of an ally than I thought. | 很显然你比我想象得更有合作意愿 |
[14:01] | Maybe you could take a sabbatical. | 也许你应该休个假 |
[14:03] | Put some distance between you and the company? | 先跟公司保持一段距离 |
[14:06] | My company, you mean? | 你是说远离我自己的公司吗 |
[14:08] | I don’t think, at this point, that’s necessary. | 我认为现在没这个必要 |
[14:11] | I mean, if there is a smoking gun, the press is yet to find it. | 就算有什么证据 媒体也还没找到 |
[14:15] | Maybe they never will. | 也许永远找不到 |
[14:16] | No, I, uh, trust Cat’s judgment. | 我很相信凯特的判断 |
[14:19] | Besides, if, uh, well, if things get too hot, | 此外 如果事情真的严重了 |
[14:22] | I’m sure that you’ll be the first one to step away. Right, Cat? | 你肯定愿意退出 对吧 凯特 |
[14:26] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[14:34] | Ms. Grant? Did it go well? | 格兰特女士 顺利吗 |
[14:36] | They all smell blood in the water. | 他们都闻到血腥气了 |
[14:37] | Keep going through my e-mails. No stone unturned. | 好好查我的邮件 翻遍每个角落 |
[14:40] | Whatever the press turns up, | 不管媒体发现什么 |
[14:42] | Dirk Armstrong is going to pounce all over it. | 德克·阿姆斯特朗肯定会大作文章 |
[14:44] | He’s as two-faced as they come. | 他特别善于当面一套背后一套 |
[14:52] | Oh, we have opened the floodgates | 我们已经打开了洪水口 |
[14:55] | and the press is gonna do the rest. | 其他事情媒体会帮我们解决 |
[14:57] | I think she’ll be out by the end of the week. | 估计这周之内她就得走人 |
[14:59] | – Oh, my gosh. – What? | -天哪 -什么 |
[15:03] | I… I forgot to put your lunch order in. | 我 我忘记帮你点午餐了 |
[15:07] | Does cobb salad sound good? | 科布沙拉感觉如何 |
[15:09] | Delish. | 很好 |
[15:18] | It was Dirk Armstrong, chairman of the board. | 是德克·阿姆斯特朗 董事长 |
[15:19] | He hired someone to hack Ms. Grant. | 他请了人来黑格兰特女士 |
[15:22] | – How do you know that? – I overheard him after the board meeting, | -你怎么知道 -董事会开完会后 |
[15:24] | talking about setting up Ms. Grant for a fall. | 我听到他跟人说要给格兰特女士下套 |
[15:27] | You overheard him? | 你听到了他说话吗 |
[15:28] | Yes, with… with my alien ears. | 对 用我的外星人耳朵 |
[15:32] | Okay, um, if the hack was ordered by someone inside Catco, | 好吧 如果这次黑客事件是凯特科内部所为 |
[15:36] | that’s gonna be a lot harder to trace. | 就很难追踪了 |
[15:38] | So we have to find proof. | 所以我们要找证据 |
[15:39] | We should talk to Catco’s lawyers | 如果你真的怀疑阿姆斯特朗 |
[15:41] | if you really suspect Armstrong. | 应该跟凯特科的律师谈谈 |
[15:42] | No, we can’t trust them, they could be working with Armstrong. | 不行 万一律师也是阿姆斯特朗的人呢 |
[15:45] | But we do know someone who has a legal background | 不过我们确实认识有法律知识的人 |
[15:49] | who might be able to help us. | 也许愿意帮我们 |
[15:52] | Don’t we, James? | 对吗 詹姆斯 |
[15:58] | And this is a completely hypothetical situation? | 你们完全是在推测对吗 |
[16:01] | Right, because, you know, if we were actually planning | 是的 你们都知道吧 |
[16:03] | on going after the chairman of the board | 我们是这家公司的员工 |
[16:06] | of the company that we all work at, | 却要挑战公司董事长 |
[16:07] | that would just be insanity. | 实在是太疯狂了 |
[16:10] | Full-blown, career-ending insanity. | 完全的职业自杀式行动 |
[16:11] | Can we get a warrant to search Mr. Armstrong’s office? | 能不能申请到搜查令去搜阿姆斯特朗先生的办公室 |
[16:14] | You need something like a paper trail | 需要有纸质文件 |
[16:17] | in which Armstrong directly references conspiring against Cat. | 来证明阿姆斯特朗确实参与了对付凯特的计划 |
[16:21] | Now, so let’s say we get that proof. | 就算我们拿到了证据 |
[16:23] | then can we stop him? Can we get him fired? | 就可以阻止他吗 可以把他开除吗 |
[16:25] | If you can prove Armstrong is colluding against Cat, his CEO, | 如果能证明阿姆斯特朗在密谋对付凯特 他的CEO |
[16:29] | then we’re talking corporate wrongdoing. | 这属于公司内部犯罪 |
[16:31] | Forget fired, you could get him arrested. | 别说开除 他甚至可能会被逮捕 |
[16:35] | Thank you, Lucy. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[16:36] | But go after Armstrong without hard evidence, | 但是如果没有如山铁证 |
[16:39] | and this is my expert legal advice, | 我要奉劝你们一句 |
[16:41] | you’d be making things a lot worse for your boss. | 这样可能会让你们老板更加难做 |
[16:43] | an unknown woman is hovering over Catco plaza, | 一名未知女性正在凯特科大楼高空盘旋 |
[16:47] | With, it seems, the same powers as supergirl. | 她似乎拥有着与超女一样的能力 |
[16:50] | Does she mean us harm? Should we be concerned? | 她会伤害我们吗 我们应该担心吗 |
[16:53] | You, um, you have the thing, Kara, you asked me to remind you. | 卡拉 你之前跟我说 记得提醒你这件事 |
[16:56] | – Yeah. – Don’t worry about us. | -没错 -别担心我们 |
[16:57] | We’ll keep working on this. | 我们会追查的 |
[17:01] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[17:02] | She’s calling you out, Kara. You don’t have to go. | 她想引你出来 卡拉 你不必去 |
[17:05] | You know I do. | 你知道我必须去 |
[17:12] | Astra! | 阿斯特拉 |
[17:15] | – No bodyguards? – No knife. | -没带保镖吗 -没带刀 |
[17:18] | No armor. No one besides you and me. | 也没穿盔甲 只有你和我 |
[17:20] | Will you talk to me now? | 现在愿意跟我谈了吗 |
[17:23] | You can’t say it’s not fair. | 这下你不能说不公平了吧 |
[17:25] | We’re done with fair. | 我不想讲求公平了 |
[18:16] | Again. | 又输了 |
[18:17] | Just like Alura. | 跟阿露拉一样 |
[18:18] | She was a better woman than you’ll ever be. | 你永远成不了她那么优秀的女人 |
[18:20] | – She was a murderer. – Liar. | -她是杀人犯 -骗子 |
[18:22] | Oh, she called me a liar, too. She had to. | 她也说我是骗子 她只能这么说 |
[18:26] | Had to make someone else responsible for her deception. | 让别人来为她的欺骗 残忍 |
[18:29] | And cruelty. And weakness. | 还有软弱负责 |
[18:31] | Her only weakness was letting you live! | 她唯一的软弱就是让你活着 |
[19:13] | – Here. – Containment, now. | -给 -快拷上她 |
[19:15] | We’ll call you when she wakes up. | 她醒了就打给你 |
[19:16] | Don’t. She can rot. | 不用 让她烂掉 |
[19:23] | First of all, I am very happy that your aunt didn’t murder you. | 首先 我很高兴你姨妈没杀你 |
[19:26] | Thanks, Winn. | 谢谢 温 |
[19:27] | And second, | 其次 |
[19:31] | I got a plan to get Armstrong. | 我有办法找到阿姆斯特朗 |
[19:32] | Actually, couldn’t be easier. | 其实再简单不过了 |
[19:33] | All I gotta do is plant this little device | 我只用把这个小设备植入 |
[19:36] | on Armstrong’s computer, | 阿姆斯特朗的电脑 |
[19:37] | And then I’ll be able to access, remotely and discreetly, | 然后我就能远程秘密获取 |
[19:41] | all of his files. | 他所有的文件 |
[19:42] | So… so how do we get it on the computer? | 那怎么植入他的电脑 |
[19:45] | Um, well, um… one of us | 我们得有人 |
[19:47] | is going to have to go over there and do it. | 去那里亲自动手 |
[19:49] | I’m… I’m… I gonna have to be running point at my keyboard. | 这事得由我控制键盘 |
[19:51] | And, well, I figured that Kara should be on lookout. | 我想卡拉应该望风 |
[19:54] | She’s got the X-ray vision. | 毕竟她有X光视线 |
[19:58] | Oh! So I’m the one who gets arrested if this doesn’t work out. | 所以我是一旦出事就被抓的人咯 |
[20:01] | – James, you don’t have to. – No. It’s all good. | -詹姆斯 你不用这么做 -不 没关系 |
[20:04] | Okay. How do I do this? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[20:06] | Yes. Okay, so once we’re in Dirk’s office, | 一进入德克的办公室 |
[20:08] | we’ll need a distraction. | 得转移他的注意 |
[20:10] | Dirk Armstrong’s office. | 德克·阿姆斯特朗的办公室 |
[20:11] | Uh, yeah, uh, Mr. Armstrong’s Maserati is on fire. | 阿姆斯特朗先生的玛莎拉蒂起火了 |
[20:24] | Armstrong’s on the move. | 阿姆斯特朗走了 |
[20:27] | Not the Maserati. | 别是玛莎拉蒂啊 |
[20:28] | Not the Maserati. | 别是玛莎拉蒂啊 |
[20:29] | Come on, Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[20:37] | James, you have approximately 90 seconds | 詹姆斯 阿姆斯特朗回来前 |
[20:39] | to get in and out before Armstrong returns. | 你大概有九十秒进出办公室 |
[20:44] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我进去了 |
[20:51] | Guys, we got a problem. | 我出问题了 |
[20:52] | The computer is plastic. | 电脑是塑料的 |
[20:54] | Dude, that’s okay. | 伙计 没关系 |
[20:54] | You just, just pry open the monitor’s cooling vent | 你只用打开显示器的冷却孔 |
[20:56] | and attach the bug to the inner wiring. | 把窃取设备植入内部线路 |
[21:05] | What is the point of having all these muscles | 你有这么多肌肉却打不开 |
[21:06] | if you can’t open a stupid little plastic box? | 一个小蠢塑料盒子有什么用 |
[21:08] | Winn. | 温 |
[21:19] | Got it. | 好了 |
[21:20] | And downloading. | 开始下载了 |
[21:22] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[21:25] | God, I’m enjoying corporate espionage, like, a little too much. | 天 我还挺喜欢合作间谍工作 |
[21:32] | James, hurry, Armstrong is close. | 詹姆斯 快 阿姆斯特朗快回来了 |
[21:35] | I’m going to heat-vision the sprinklers, set off the fire alarm. | 我要用热视线加热喷洒灭火器 引发起火警报 |
[21:38] | Or… or jump out the window and I’ll catch you. | 或者跳出窗户 我接住你 |
[21:40] | No. No. I got this. | 不 我搞得定 |
[21:42] | But he’s going to see you. | 但他会看到你 |
[21:47] | Mr. Olsen? | 奥尔森先生 |
[21:49] | Curious. | 稀客 |
[21:51] | Catco’s art director | 凯特科的艺术总监 |
[21:52] | stopping by its chairman of the board’s office unannounced, | 突然拜访董事会主席 |
[21:55] | on what is, no doubt, Catco’s worst day? | 还在凯特科毫无疑问最糟糕的一天 |
[21:59] | I wouldn’t say that it’s Catco’s worst day. | 这不算是凯特科最糟糕的一天 |
[22:04] | I’d say it’s Cat Grant’s. | 但可以说是凯特·格兰特最糟糕的一天 |
[22:05] | It may get hard to draw that distinction. | 好像也没有多大区别 |
[22:09] | I agree, | 我同意 |
[22:11] | except for the fact that Catco’s bigger than just one person, | 只不过凯特科不只有一个人 |
[22:15] | even Cat Grant. | 更不只有凯特·格兰特 |
[22:17] | And if she implodes and the board has to make some changes, | 如果她的事闹大了 董事会要做些改变 |
[22:24] | I’d just like you to know, you have my full support. | 我想让你知道 我完全支持你 |
[22:26] | Of course, none of us want this to happen. | 当然 我们没人希望发生此事 |
[22:28] | No, of course not. | 没错 当然不想 |
[22:29] | But, should it become unavoidable, | 但董事会肯定 |
[22:32] | the board appreciates having you in its corner. | 也会给你留一个位置 |
[22:45] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[22:47] | Astra’s awake. | 阿斯特拉醒了 |
[22:48] | I told you I don’t care. | 跟你说了我不在乎 |
[22:49] | She said she’ll only talk to you. | 她说只跟你谈 |
[22:58] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[23:00] | I’m glad you’re back in a cell. | 很高兴你又被关了 |
[23:02] | You fought well. | 你很能打 |
[23:04] | You have two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[23:13] | You still have it? | 你还留着 |
[23:15] | It’s time you knew everything, Kara. | 你该知道真相了 卡拉 |
[23:25] | When I went on the run, I took this with me. | 我逃跑以后 一直随身带着它 |
[23:28] | I would hold it in my hand to remind myself of why | 我留在手里提醒我自己为什么 |
[23:31] | I was turning my back on my family, | 会背弃我的家庭 |
[23:33] | and betraying the high council. | 背叛高级议会 |
[23:36] | It would all be worth it if you survived. | 只要你活着 一切都值得 |
[23:39] | Because you cared about me? | 因为你关心我吗 |
[23:41] | Did you care about the people you and your fanatic husband killed? | 你关心你和你的疯子丈夫所杀的人吗 |
[23:44] | We did what we had to do. | 我们别无选择 |
[23:47] | Alura is the one with blood on her hands. | 阿露拉才是手上沾着鲜血的人 |
[23:49] | My mother was the best woman who ever lived. | 我母亲是世上最优秀的女人 |
[23:53] | Tell that to those of us who were thrown into that nightmare prison. | 跟那些被关进噩梦监狱的人说吧 |
[23:56] | I think you went crazy in Fort Rozz. | 我觉得你在罗兹堡待得疯掉了 |
[24:00] | I think you stared into miles of pitch black space | 你凝视着数英里外漆黑的太空 |
[24:03] | until everything good inside of you died. | 直到心中的善念一点一点消亡 |
[24:06] | Do you wanna know how she caught me? | 你想知道她是怎么抓住我的吗 |
[24:08] | That day in your room. | 那天在你房间里 |
[24:11] | Was it your idea to message me with the spy beacon, | 用监视信号给我发信息 是你的主意 |
[24:15] | or was it Alura’s? | 还是阿露拉的主意 |
[24:21] | How could you have done this? | 你怎么能够这样做 |
[24:23] | You’ve gone against everything our people hold dear. | 你在跟我们子民珍视的所有东西做斗争 |
[24:26] | Our people will be dead in a year | 如果我们的子民继续把我们的世界 |
[24:28] | if they continue treating | 看做是取之不尽的游乐场 |
[24:29] | our world like an inexhaustible playground. | 那么他们就会在一年内全部死去 |
[24:31] | – You killed a guard. – Non did. | -你杀了个警卫 -是诺恩杀的 |
[24:34] | It was an unfortunate necessity. | 那只是不得已而为之 |
[24:37] | Come home with me, Astra. | 跟我回家吧 阿斯特拉 |
[24:40] | I can plead your case in front of the high counsel. | 我可以在高级议会面前为你辩护 |
[24:43] | Non will go to prison for life, | 诺恩会被判终身监禁 |
[24:45] | but your sentence could be commuted. | 但你的刑期可能会得到减免 |
[24:46] | What do I care about prison? We are dying, Alura! | 我干嘛还在乎坐牢 我们都要死了 阿露拉 |
[24:49] | All of us! | 我们所有人 |
[24:51] | Kara is dying. I will not let that happen. | 卡拉要死了 我不会让这种事发生 |
[24:54] | I don’t care how many laws I have to break. | 我不在乎会违反多少条法律 |
[24:58] | We used to be on the same side, sister. | 我们以前是站在同一阵营的 姐姐 |
[25:02] | We can be again. | 现在也可以 |
[25:04] | I cannot be part of your designs. | 我无法参与到你的计划当中 |
[25:07] | Then I am sorry. | 那就对不起了 |
[25:09] | Not as sorry as I am. | 该说对不起的是我 |
[25:14] | No. Don’t do this. | 不 别这样对我 |
[25:17] | I have to. | 我不得不这样 |
[25:19] | I can’t let you hurt anyone. | 我不能让你再伤害别人了 |
[25:28] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得那些事了 |
[25:30] | Your mother signed the death warrants of our entire race | 你母亲为我们整个民族签下了死刑判决书 |
[25:32] | and she used you to do it. | 而她借用你的手去完成 |
[25:34] | – I don’t believe you. – Yes, you do. | -我不相信 -不 你信的 |
[25:36] | Much like Krypton, | 跟氪星一样 |
[25:37] | this planet is on the verge of ecological destruction. | 这个星球也处在生态毁灭的边缘 |
[25:40] | I can stop it. | 我可以阻止 |
[25:42] | But the humans won’t like my methods. | 但人类并不喜欢我的做法 |
[25:44] | That’s why I need you. They trust you. | 所以我需要你 他们信任你 |
[25:46] | Together we can save them. | 我们联手就能够拯救他们 |
[25:48] | You’re never gonna leave this cell. | 你永远别想离开这间牢房 |
[25:50] | I am begging you. | 我求你了 |
[25:55] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[25:58] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[26:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:04] | – Wait. – Did you use me to get Astra arrested? | -等等 -你利用我逮捕阿斯特拉的吗 |
[26:07] | – Hello, Kara. – Don’t say my name right now. | -你好 卡拉 -别叫我的名字 |
[26:09] | Did you use me to draw Astra out of hiding? | 你利用我来引阿斯特拉出来的吗 |
[26:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:17] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那样做 |
[26:19] | Astra had broken the law. | 阿斯特拉违反了法律 |
[26:21] | You were the only person she trusted enough to meet. | 你是唯一她信任到可以现身相见的人 |
[26:24] | It was necessary. | 必须要那样做 |
[26:25] | Could she have saved us? | 她能拯救我们吗 |
[26:26] | – She was a criminal. – But was she right? | -她是罪犯 -但她是对的吗 |
[26:28] | I am not programmed to give you that information. | 我的编程无法为你提供那些信息 |
[26:30] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry, I am not programmed to give you that information. | 对不起 我的编程无法为你提供那些信息 |
[26:34] | You let everyone that I love die! | 你让所有我爱的人都死了 |
[26:38] | You left me! You left me alone! | 你离开了我 留我自己一个人 |
[26:41] | You sent me away! How could you do that? | 你把我送走 你怎么能那样对我 |
[26:43] | I am not programmed… | 我的编程无法… |
[26:53] | It’s not really her. | 那并不是她 |
[26:55] | She lied to me. | 她骗了我 |
[26:57] | Kara, that wasn’t your mom. | 卡拉 那并不是你妈妈 |
[27:00] | You don’t know what happened then. | 你并不知道当时发生了什么 |
[27:02] | Only what Astra is telling you now. | 只知道阿斯特拉现在告诉你的这些 |
[27:04] | I know that Astra and I were both | 我知道 阿斯特拉和我 |
[27:05] | given life sentences by my mother. | 都被我母亲判了终身监禁 |
[27:08] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[27:10] | Kara… | 卡拉… |
[27:26] | – What happened? What… – Are you okay? What’d she do? | -发生什么事了 -你没事吧 她做什么了 |
[27:28] | – Was this Astra? – Everything all right? | -是阿斯特拉吗 -一切都还好吧 |
[27:30] | Please. I don’t… I don’t want to talk about it. | 拜托 我不想谈论这些 |
[27:33] | Can we just… | 我们能不能… |
[27:34] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:37] | Dirk Armstrong’s E-mail accounts, and there are several, | 德克·阿姆斯特朗有很多个邮箱账号 |
[27:41] | are harder to crack than Catco’s, almost, | 比凯特科的还难破解 |
[27:43] | – so I’m just getting into it. – Okay. | -所以我还是继续工作吧 -好 |
[27:46] | Anything else from Ms. Grant’s E-mails? | 格兰特女士的邮件里还有什么发现吗 |
[27:49] | More of the same. | 还是那些东西 |
[27:51] | Well, no, actually, there was this one E-mail from the bank, | 不过 有一封银行发来的邮件 |
[27:55] | asking for Cat’s electronic signature | 向凯特要电子签名 |
[27:58] | so they could approve a wire | 供他们批准一笔电汇 |
[27:59] | transfer into an account belonging to an Adam Foster. | 转入到一个叫亚当·福斯特的账户上 |
[28:02] | Who’s Adam Foster? | 亚当·福斯特是谁 |
[28:04] | According to some internet sleuthing, he’s 24, | 据网络调查显示 他24岁 |
[28:07] | he lives in Opal City. | 住在奥帕尔市 |
[28:09] | Cat makes monthly payments into his personal account. | 凯特每个月都往他的个人账户上汇钱 |
[28:14] | Yeah, almost as if Cat is, you know, keeping him on the side. | 是啊 就好像凯特把他包养起来了一样 |
[28:20] | Wait. So you think that I am supporting, what, a rent-boy? | 等等 你认为我养了个小白脸吗 |
[28:26] | – No. – If I wanted to have sex with a beach boy | -不是的 -如果我想找个年轻男孩上床 |
[28:29] | I’d still be sleeping with John Stamos. | 我也会找约翰·斯塔莫斯的 |
[28:31] | Do you really think that I need to pay for it? | 你真的认为我还需要花钱吗 |
[28:33] | No, of course I don’t. The boys do… did. | 不 我不这么想 可他们两个男生是那么想的 |
[28:37] | I know better. | 我了解你的 |
[28:40] | So if it’s not a male escort… | 所以如果不是男妓… |
[28:42] | I… I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[28:45] | But… but when Winn mentioned Opal City, | 但当温提及奥帕尔市的时候 |
[28:47] | I remembered how when I sent out your Christmas cards, | 我记起帮你寄圣诞卡片的时候 |
[28:50] | there’s one addressed to an A. Foster in Opal City. | 有个地址是奥帕尔市 名字是A·福斯特 |
[28:59] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[29:00] | Who’s a. Foster, Ms. Grant? | 这个A·福斯特是谁 格兰特女士 |
[29:03] | Adam Foster is my son. | 亚当·福斯特是我儿子 |
[29:07] | My oldest. | 我的长子 |
[29:10] | His father is somebody who I hadn’t dated very long. | 他父亲是个跟我相处时间不长的男人 |
[29:13] | I didn’t know him very well. He’s not Carter’s father. | 我并不十分了解他 他不是卡特的父亲 |
[29:17] | Adam was just one of those things | 亚当的出生只是其中一件 |
[29:20] | that I hadn’t planned on when I was building Catco. | 我在创办凯特科之时没有意料到的事情 |
[29:23] | My ex told me that I didn’t care about my son, | 我前夫指责我不关心我儿子 |
[29:26] | that all I cared about was my business, | 而只关心我的事业 |
[29:27] | and why should either of them stick around? | 他们俩没有理由留在我身边 |
[29:30] | – Was that true? – I don’t know. | -是真的吗 -我不知道 |
[29:34] | I sued for custody. | 我起诉争夺监护权 |
[29:36] | I hired a powerhouse attorney | 我聘请了一名大律师 |
[29:38] | and I threw everything I had at him, | 我在他身上用尽了心思 |
[29:42] | but I lost. | 但我失败了 |
[29:44] | You tried. Sometimes all you can do is try. | 你尽力了 有些时候你能做的就是尝试 |
[29:48] | I didn’t lose. | 我没有败诉 |
[29:51] | I quit. | 我撤诉了 |
[29:53] | I dropped the lawsuit. | 我撤回了起诉 |
[29:55] | I was working at Catco 24-7 | 那时我在凯特科整天加班 |
[29:58] | and, well, I really did believe | 我真的以为 |
[30:00] | that we would be in each other’s lives. | 我们会成为彼此生命中的一部分 |
[30:03] | What happened? Did you just… | 后来发生了什么 你就那样 |
[30:06] | …send him off? | 把他送给别人了吗 |
[30:08] | No. I did not just send him off. | 没有 我没有把他送给别人 |
[30:13] | You have no idea what that moment is like, | 你完全不知道那种时刻是何种滋味 |
[30:18] | when you have to say to yourself, | 当你不得不对自己说 |
[30:20] | “Maybe my child would be better off without me.” | 也许我的孩子离开我会过得更好 |
[30:27] | I just know what it feels | 我只知道那种 |
[30:29] | like to wonder about a mother’s choices. | 好奇自己母亲如何选择的滋味 |
[30:32] | Would you make a different decision if you could go back? | 如果你能回到过去 你会做出不一样的决定吗 |
[30:35] | I stopped asking myself that question years ago. | 数年以前我都已经不再问自己这样的问题 |
[30:40] | Not being there for Adam is my greatest regret. | 没有陪在亚当身边是我此生最大的遗憾 |
[30:43] | And now, for all we know, | 现在 据我们所知 |
[30:45] | somebody is about to release it to the world. | 有人正打算将这个消息公布于众 |
[30:48] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 也许你可以和他谈谈 |
[30:51] | Try and get him to understand. | 尽量获得他的理解 |
[30:54] | No. After not speaking for so long, I don’t get to do that. | 不 这么久都没有跟他说话 我不能那么做 |
[30:59] | He’s going to get hurt. | 他会受到伤害 |
[31:01] | By me. Again. | 再一次被我伤害 |
[31:06] | But I will not allow him to end up | 但是我不会让他 |
[31:10] | in the middle of a hideous media storm. | 卷入这场丑陋的媒体风波中 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么 |
[31:14] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[31:17] | I will negotiate a graceful, lucrative exit. | 我会争取一次体面且回报丰厚的离职 |
[31:22] | And I will step down from Catco. | 然后我会从凯特科辞职 |
[31:30] | It seems Cat Grant’s silence regarding the Catco hack | 凯特·格兰特针对凯特科被黑客入侵事件的沉默 |
[31:34] | is about to be broken. | 似乎将被打破 |
[31:36] | But will today’s press conference be a victory for the magnate, | 但今天的新闻发布会将是这位媒体大亨的胜利 |
[31:39] | or a very sudden fall? | 还是她的突然陨落 |
[31:41] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这样做吗 |
[31:43] | Well, like taxes, aging, | 就像纳税 变老 |
[31:46] | and participating in Martha Stewart’s annual Secret Santa, | 参加玛莎·斯图尔特每年一度的神秘圣诞老人活动一样 |
[31:49] | this is something I have to do. | 这是我必须做的事情 |
[31:52] | I don’t know what I’m going to do after this. | 我不知道这件事后我该怎么办 |
[31:54] | I don’t know if there is anything I can do. | 我不知道我能够做些什么 |
[31:57] | I’m pretty sure you can do anything, Ms. Grant. | 我非常相信你能够做任何事情 格兰特女士 |
[32:03] | Ker-rah. | 凯拉 |
[32:05] | Whatever comes next, | 不管接下来发什么 |
[32:07] | for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[32:10] | you always have a job with me if you want it. | 如果你愿意 你随时都可以为我工作 |
[32:14] | Shall we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[32:20] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[32:21] | Saving the day! | 拯救世纪末日 |
[32:23] | Take a look at this. | 看看这份文件 |
[32:26] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[32:28] | Well… | 这个… |
[32:29] | It.You know, it’s probably better if we don’t tell you, Ms. Grant. | 这个 我们不告诉你或许更好 格兰特女士 |
[32:33] | From a legal standpoint. | 从法律的角度来讲 |
[32:34] | I recognize three out of the four of you. | 我认得了你们四个中的三个人 |
[32:37] | This is my girlfriend. | 这是我女朋友 |
[32:40] | Lucy Lane. | 露西·莱恩 |
[32:42] | – Lois Lane’s kid sister? – Yes. | -露易丝·莱恩的妹妹吗 -是的 |
[32:46] | Well, congratulations, you got the looks. | 很好 恭喜 你们颜值不错 |
[32:50] | You launched this investigation of Dirk because? | 你展开了对德克的调查是因为 |
[32:53] | Because I… I overheard something he said after the board… | 因为我不小心听到了他在董事会后说的话 |
[32:58] | Actually, uh, it was what you said, | 事实上 是你说的话 |
[33:01] | about him, uh, smelling blood. | 关于他 闻到血腥气 |
[33:07] | Ker-rah, stall the press | 凯拉 推迟发布会 |
[33:10] | and tell that walking personification of white male privilege | 告诉那个有优越性的白种男人 |
[33:14] | to come to my office. | 到我的办公室来 |
[33:20] | Cat. | 凯特 |
[33:22] | Dirk. | 德克 |
[33:23] | I assume this is about your e-mails? | 我猜这和你的邮件有关 |
[33:28] | Spare me, Dirk. | 省省吧 德克 |
[33:29] | I know you’re behind the hack. | 我知道你是黑客入侵事件的主谋 |
[33:30] | I know you want to take over Catco. | 我知道你想接管凯特科 |
[33:33] | And… | 还有… |
[33:35] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[33:37] | Yes, you lay out the whole plan. | 没错 你制定了整个计划 |
[33:40] | Hack and embarrass me, | 入侵以及羞辱我 |
[33:42] | Get me to take a break, spearhead a hostile takeover. | 让我休息一下 策划一起恶意收购 |
[33:45] | You even have bullet points. | 你甚至还制定了计划要点 |
[33:47] | -You anal little… -Okay, all right. | – 你这个… – 好吧 |
[33:49] | So your proof against me hacking you is you hacking me? | 你指控我入侵你的证据就是你入侵我的证据 |
[33:55] | My lawyers will have a field day with that. | 我的律师们可有机会大做文章了 |
[33:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:58] | Except, this e-mail was | 除非 这封邮件是 |
[34:00] | written on a computer that was paid for by Catco. | 是在由凯特科花钱购买的电脑上起草的 |
[34:03] | It was sent using an e-mail account | 这封邮件是通过一个 |
[34:06] | that linked to Catco regarding Catco business. | 和凯特科业务相关联的邮件账户发送的 |
[34:09] | So that means, technically, your e-mails are Catco’s property. | 所以也就是说 严格讲 你的邮件属于凯特科财产 |
[34:13] | Legally, they belong to me. | 在法律上 他们属于我 |
[34:17] | And just so you know what’s going on as we speak. | 我想让你知道正当我们说话时发生的事情 |
[34:21] | Catco security, in conjunction with national city police, | 凯特科保安 协同国家城市警察 |
[34:24] | they’re seizing your computers, your ipads, your mobile devices. | 他们正在查封你的电脑 平板 移动设备 |
[34:28] | And as for you… | 至于你… |
[34:30] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[34:31] | Make sure the press get plenty of pictures of him being dragged out. | 保证让媒体们拍够他被带走的照片 |
[34:47] | – You did it. – We all did it. | -你成功了 -我们成功了 |
[34:55] | Winn, I’m really sorry about before. | 温 我为之前的事情道歉 |
[34:59] | I didn’t… I didn’t quite get it. | 我没有… 我没有完全弄明白 |
[35:01] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[35:05] | How much you like Kara. | 明白你多么喜欢卡拉 |
[35:11] | That’s not… I… | 我才没 |
[35:14] | I mean… Yeah, of course I like her, | 喜欢自然是喜欢 |
[35:16] | like, as a friend, and colleague, | 朋友和同事的那种喜欢 |
[35:18] | and, you know, my all-time favorite superhero. | 我最爱的超级英雄那种喜欢 |
[35:21] | Winn, look, buddy, you were wrong before. I’m not in your way. | 温 你之前会错意了 我没有挡你的道 |
[35:26] | If you have feelings for Kara, you should tell her. | 如果你喜欢卡拉就该告诉她 |
[35:29] | Yeah, but man, she is… | 但是她 |
[35:33] | She’s her, you know, and I’m… I’m me. | 超凡如她 平凡如我 |
[35:40] | It’s not so easy. | 哪那么容易说出口 |
[35:41] | No, I mean, what if she doesn’t… I just… | 如果她不接受我 我该怎么办 |
[35:43] | You and your Abs wouldn’t even understand that. | 拥有完美腹肌的你不会明白平凡人的烦恼 |
[35:47] | I understand that Kara is special. And not just because of the cape. | 我明白卡拉的特别之处不止她的披风而已 |
[35:54] | She’s the kind of girl worth risking it all for. | 她是那种值得你冒险倾注一切的好姑娘 |
[35:57] | Hey, man. If I were you, I’d risk it. | 如果我是你 我就会冒这个险 |
[36:09] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[36:11] | Heartbroken. | 心碎了 |
[36:13] | She can’t afford to be right now. | 现在可不让是她心碎的时候 |
[36:15] | Something’s not adding up. | 情况不太对 |
[36:17] | I know. Not a single alien’s come looking for Astra. | 我知道 没有一个外星人在搜寻阿斯特拉 |
[36:20] | No, no, no, in the fight. Astra beats Kara twice, | 我是指 在战斗中阿斯特拉曾两次压制卡拉 |
[36:25] | and then she loses spectacularly. | 然后突然惨败 |
[36:29] | Something’s off. | 有蹊跷 |
[36:31] | And I can’t read Astra’s mind to find out why. | 我也不能读阿斯特拉的思想来找原因 |
[36:36] | Kryptonians are impervious to my telepathy, | 我的读心术对氪星人不起作用 |
[36:38] | which superman finds hilarious. | 超人总因此笑话我 |
[36:40] | You can read minds? | 你还能读心 |
[36:43] | Another day, Alex. | 改天再说 艾丽克斯 |
[36:49] | – Wait a minute. Look. – What should I be seeing? | -等等 你看 -看什么 |
[36:51] | Astra steps over Kara. | 阿斯特拉跨过了卡拉 |
[36:53] | That is like the most open and weak stance you can take. | 没有比这更破绽百出的姿势了 |
[36:57] | Astra’s a warrior. She’d know that. | 阿斯特拉是位战士 怎么会不懂这点 |
[37:02] | She wanted to lose. | 她是故意战败的 |
[37:12] | You let Supergirl beat you. | 你故意让超女战胜你 |
[37:14] | Your troops haven’t come looking for you. | 你的士兵也没有搜寻你的下落 |
[37:16] | There’s only one reason for that. Those aren’t their orders. | 只有一个原因 他们另有部署 |
[37:18] | You wanted us distracted | 你想分散我们的注意力 |
[37:19] | while they carried out their real plan. What is it? | 好让他们执行真正的任务 任务是什么 |
[37:21] | Let me make something clear. | 让我先把话说清楚 |
[37:24] | If I have to come in there and beat it out of you, I will. | 别逼我进去把你揍到说实话 |
[37:27] | You’re the one who defeated the Hellgrammite. | 就是你打败过鱼蛉人 |
[37:33] | I like you. | 我欣赏你 |
[37:36] | – But it’s too late. – For what? | -可惜太迟了 -什么太迟了 |
[37:39] | To stop what’s happening right now. | 想阻止一切已经太迟了 |
[38:01] | Ker-rah. | 凯拉 |
[38:03] | Another week, another crisis averted, | 又熬过一周 又避免一场危机 |
[38:06] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[38:11] | My secret weapon, my guardian angel. | 你是我的秘密武器 守护天使 |
[38:15] | It was nothing. | 没什么了不起的 |
[38:17] | No. It was something. | 不 很了不起 |
[38:19] | It was something extraordinary. | 非常了不起 |
[38:21] | You saved me from a potentially very embarrassing situation with Adam. | 你让我和亚当躲过了本该非常难堪的处境 |
[38:26] | You know, I was thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[38:28] | about how you overheard Dirk after the board meeting. | 你说你在董事会后无意间听到德克的话 |
[38:32] | I was standing right next to you | 可我当时就站在你旁边 |
[38:34] | and there is no way that he was within earshot. | 你不可能在那种距离听到他说话 |
[38:37] | And then I was thinking about the earthquake | 然后我又想起地震后 |
[38:39] | and how you got sick for the first time since I’ve known you. | 我认识你以来你第一次生病 |
[38:43] | And you had a broken arm, and Supergirl mysteriously went MIA. | 刚好你手臂骨折时就不见超女的踪影 |
[38:51] | And then she came back, and your cold was gone. | 她再出现时你的感冒也刚巧好了 |
[38:53] | That’s just a coincidence. | 巧合而已 |
[38:55] | I was also thinking about Livewire. | 还有电女郎那次 |
[38:58] | About how when she attacked us, you fled into the stairwell. | 我们遭到她袭击时 你急忙奔去楼梯间 |
[39:02] | Because you asked me to. | 是你叫我去求救的 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:08] | But not two seconds later, Supergirl shows up. | 但超女不到两秒钟后就现身了 |
[39:12] | Another coincidence? | 又是巧合吗 |
[39:15] | And let’s not forget that you took it personally | 而且当初我命名她”超女”时 |
[39:17] | when I named her “Supergirl.” | 你就像对自己的名字那么在意 |
[39:20] | Sure, for… | 这都是 |
[39:23] | for political reasons. | 为了政治正确嘛 |
[39:25] | Do me a favor and take off your glasses. | 帮我个忙 把你的眼镜摘下来 |
[39:28] | My glass… | 我的眼镜 |
[39:30] | I… | 我 |
[39:33] | I’d… I’d be blind without them. | 摘了我就啥也看不见了 |
[39:36] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[39:39] | If you’re not who I think you are, what does it matter? | 如果我的怀疑都是错的 你怕什么 |
[39:41] | Ms. Grant. I… | 格兰特女士 我 |
[39:43] | Glasses, or I take it as a confirmation. | 眼镜 再不摘我就当你默认了 |
[40:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:05] | Let me begin by saying thank you | 让我先说声谢谢 |
[40:07] | for all the help that you’ve given me, | 谢谢你给我的所有帮助 |
[40:12] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[40:20] | — Excuse me, I have to… | 不好意思 我得 |
[40:23] | No, I’m sure it’s very important. You should go. | 没关系 我知道肯定是重要的事 去吧 |
[40:28] | Alex, we have a huge problem. | 艾丽克斯 我们有大麻烦了 |
[40:30] | Lord technologies is under attack. | 罗德科技遭到攻击 |
[40:52] | What do you know? | 谁能想到 |
[40:54] | It works. | 还真有用 |
[40:55] | You are champion of this world? | 你是这个世界的捍卫者 |
[40:57] | I have my moments. | 我的确有过不少风光的时候 |
[41:04] | You have had your last. | 这会是最后一次 |
[41:06] | Stop! Stay where you are! | 别动 都不许动 |
[41:09] | Kill them all. | 一律杀光 |
[42:12] | You don’t fight like a human. | 你战斗起来不像人类 |
[42:14] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不是 |
[42:56] | You remember me, little girl? | 还记得我吗 小姑娘 |
[42:59] | You’re Non. | 你是诺恩 |
[43:00] | Astra’s husband. | 阿斯特拉的丈夫 |
[43:01] | To think that you’re the | 曾经强大的艾尔家族 |
[43:02] | last daughter of the once great House of El. | 如今只剩你这么一个女儿 |
[43:05] | You’re gonna wish I’d died with the rest of them! | 你会希望我没有活下来 |