时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | We need to rely on ourselves, not aliens in capes. | 我们需要依靠自己 而不是穿披风的外星人 |
[00:42] | General Lane. What can I do for Army Intelligence? | 莱恩将军 我能为军情部做些什么吗 |
[00:45] | I made your father a promise, | 我曾向你父亲保证过 |
[00:47] | that I would take care of his daughter. | 要照顾好他的女儿 |
[00:50] | My name is J’onn J’onzz. | 我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹 |
[00:54] | Thank you, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
[00:56] | My dear niece. | 我亲爱的外甥女 |
[00:58] | Did you really think this was over? | 你真的以为这样就结束了吗 |
[00:59] | Astra is your family. | 阿斯特拉是你的家人 |
[01:01] | And I think you still care about her. | 我觉得你依然关心她 |
[01:03] | Your mother signed the death warrants of our entire race | 你母亲为我们整个民族签下了死刑判决书 |
[01:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[01:06] | Lord Technologies is under attack. | 罗德科技遭到攻击 |
[01:09] | You’re Non. | 你是诺恩 |
[01:11] | Astra’s husband. | 阿斯特拉的丈夫 |
[01:50] | Astra was wrong about you. | 阿斯特拉看错你了 |
[01:52] | You’re as weak as any human. | 你跟人类一样软弱无能 |
[02:02] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry I couldn’t stop them. | 抱歉我没能阻止他们 |
[02:18] | Stay away from up there. | 不要上去 |
[02:22] | Max, | 麦斯 |
[02:23] | we need to secure the area. | 我们要保护这个区域 |
[02:24] | This is an active crime scene. | 这里现在是犯罪现场 |
[02:26] | No, this is my property. | 不行 这是我的地盘 |
[02:30] | This attack has been traumatic for all of us. | 这场袭击对我们所与人都造成了损失 |
[02:32] | They kidnapped my commanding officer. | 他们绑架了我的指挥官 |
[02:34] | I think the days of us partnering up are over, Agent Danvers. | 我们已经不再有合作关系了 丹弗斯特工 |
[02:40] | At least tell me what the aliens were looking for. | 至少告诉我外星人想要什么吧 |
[02:43] | They could least help us locate our man. | 他们至少可以帮我们定位我们局长 |
[02:45] | Why don’t you ask your pet alien? | 你怎么不问你那只外星宠物狗呢 |
[02:48] | As for me, I’ll protect myself in the future. | 我从现在开始会保护好自己 |
[02:51] | Now, get your jackboots off my grounds. | 你赶紧滚出我的地盘 |
[03:07] | – Who’s in charge now? – I don’t know. | -现在谁说了算 -不知道 |
[03:09] | Hank classified the line of succession. | 汉克对继任问题保密 |
[03:12] | We’re implementing the emergency protocols now. | 我们正在执行应急预案 |
[03:15] | Agent Danvers. Look. | 丹弗斯特工 看 |
[03:21] | You two really did bury the hatchet, didn’t you? | 你们俩还真是言归于好了呢 |
[03:23] | I want every satellite we have pointed at this city. | 把我们所有的卫星都指向本市 |
[03:26] | Scan it block by block. | 挨个街区进行扫描 |
[03:28] | And I want status updates every ten minutes. | 每十分钟进行一次动态更新 |
[03:31] | Yes, Director Danvers. | 是 丹弗斯局长 |
[03:38] | Alex, | 艾丽克斯 |
[03:41] | you must be so upset about losing Hank. | 汉克被挟持 你一定很闹心 |
[03:43] | He can hold his own. | 他能坚持住 |
[03:45] | Unless he has superpowers you’re not telling me about, | 除非他有什么你没告诉我的超能力 |
[03:47] | we have to help him. | 我们得去救他才行 |
[03:50] | Maybe I can get Astra to tell me why Non took him. | 或许我可以从阿斯特拉口中问出为何诺恩挟持了他 |
[03:53] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[03:55] | Are you sure you’re up for it? | 你确定想这么干吗 |
[03:57] | I saw how Astra affected you yesterday. | 我昨天看到阿斯特拉对你情绪的影响了 |
[04:00] | Do we have a choice? | 我们还有其他选择吗 |
[04:08] | Careful, little one. | 当心点 小外甥女 |
[04:10] | These humans are fond of their Kryptonite toys. | 这些人类喜欢摆弄氪星石玩具 |
[04:13] | Where did Non take Henshaw? | 诺恩把汉克带到哪儿去了 |
[04:17] | I spent years in Fort Rozz. | 我在罗兹堡里待了好多年 |
[04:18] | It’s going to take more than a stern voice to scare me. | 光是语气强硬是吓不到我的 |
[04:21] | Maybe I’ll have my cousin come down | 或许我可以把我堂弟找来 |
[04:23] | and the two of us can force you to talk. | 跟我一起逼你开口 |
[04:25] | Kal-El doesn’t have the stomach for it. | 卡·艾尔没这个兴趣 |
[04:27] | He was raised on Earth. He might as well be human. | 他是在地球长大的 还是当他的人类去吧 |
[04:30] | You are the true heir to the House of El. | 你才是艾尔家族真正的继承人 |
[04:35] | If you help me, maybe I can help you. | 你要是肯帮我 或许我也可以帮你 |
[04:38] | You’re trying to manipulate my emotions. | 你这是想操纵我的情绪 |
[04:42] | But you’re undermined by your own fear. | 但你内心的恐惧削弱了你的力量 |
[04:44] | I’m not frightened of you. | 我才不怕你呢 |
[04:47] | Not of me. Of the truth I hold… | 不是怕我 而是怕我所掌握的真相 |
[04:51] | About your mother. | 关于你母亲的真相 |
[04:57] | This has nothing to do with her. | 这跟她没有关系 |
[05:00] | This is about saving a man’s life. | 这事关拯救一条人命 |
[05:02] | My mother may not have been the woman I thought she was, | 我母亲可能不是我所认为的那个人 |
[05:04] | but I know what you and Non are. | 但我知道你和诺恩是什么样的人 |
[05:06] | Are you so certain of that? | 你确定吗 |
[05:09] | Did Non kill you today when he had the chance? | 诺恩今天有机会杀你的时候动手了吗 |
[05:13] | I ordered him to spare you | 我命令他饶你不死 |
[05:16] | because blood bonds us all. | 因为我们血浓于水 |
[05:19] | Those are empty words coming from you. | 你说的这都是空话 |
[05:21] | If they were, you would not be alive. | 如果这是空话 你早就没命了 |
[05:27] | If blood bonds us all, | 既然我们血浓于水 |
[05:28] | then why don’t you just tell me where Henshaw is? | 那你为何不告诉我汉克在哪儿 |
[05:30] | Because blood does not bond us to him. | 因为我们跟他没有血缘关系 |
[05:32] | I couldn’t disagree more. | 你说得太对了 |
[05:33] | All life is bonded by blood. | 所有生命都有血缘关系 |
[05:35] | You speak of your human family. | 你说的那是你的人类家庭 |
[05:37] | The ones who have caged me in here. | 将我关在这里的那些人 |
[05:39] | You’ve done this to yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[05:44] | Then you have chosen your side. | 看来你已经选择了阵营 |
[06:07] | Blood bond us all. | 血浓于水 |
[06:09] | That ancient proverb comes from a time when Krypton was little more than | 早在氪星还只是战斗部落居住的蛮荒之地时 |
[06:12] | a wasteland of warring tribes. | 这句古老的谚语便出现了 |
[06:15] | And although blood is indeed a powerful bond that can unite us, | 虽然血脉确实具有强大的缔结力 |
[06:19] | it can also blind us from seeing the truth. | 却同样也可以使我们无视真相 |
[06:22] | The people of Krypton choose not to see the truth. | 氪星的人民选择了无视真相 |
[06:24] | Your monstrous plan would | 你那荒谬的计划 |
[06:26] | have deprived people of their very freedom. | 会让人民失去自由 |
[06:28] | You are deluded, sister. | 你被蒙骗了 姐姐 |
[06:31] | You cling to the belief that people are inherently good. | 你天真地以为人心本善 |
[06:33] | But they are weak. | 但他们很软弱 |
[06:35] | I sought only to give them courage. | 我只是想给他们勇气 |
[06:37] | The courage to save themselves. | 拯救他们自己的勇气 |
[06:39] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你在白费劲 |
[06:41] | She brands us terrorists | 她称我们为恐怖分子 |
[06:44] | while standing idly by | 同时却冷眼旁观 |
[06:46] | as our world faces annihilation. | 任由我们的世界面临毁灭 |
[06:48] | Your moral outrage would be far more convincing, | 若不是有那多人死于 |
[06:51] | Non, if so many had not died | 你鲁莽的妄想行为 诺恩 |
[06:53] | as a result of your reckless, delusional actions. | 你的道德批判可能会更有说服力 |
[07:08] | You give me no choice | 你让我别无选择 |
[07:10] | but to impose the maximum penalty for your crimes. | 只能对你的罪行处以重刑 |
[07:13] | Lifetime imprisonment in Fort Rozz. | 在罗兹堡内的终身监禁 |
[07:16] | Very soon, Alura, you will realize that you have not condemned us. | 阿露拉 你很快就会发现你惩罚的不是我们 |
[07:21] | You have condemned the sons and daughters of Krypton, | 你惩罚的是氪星的儿女们 |
[07:26] | including your own. | 包括你自己的孩子 |
[07:28] | Do you hear me, Alura? | 你听到我的话了吗 阿露拉 |
[07:31] | You have killed your daughter! | 你谋杀了自己的女儿 |
[07:41] | I’d like to address the rumors of an incident at Lord Technologies. | 我要澄清一则关于发生在罗德科技的事故的谣言 |
[07:43] | Oh, this is going to be ugly. | 这下难看了 |
[07:45] | We’re the target of industrial espionage. | 我们成为了一名工业间谍的目标 |
[07:48] | Thankfully, there were no casualties | 庆幸的是 没有造成伤亡 |
[07:50] | – and those responsible have been apprehended. – Thank you. | -犯罪者也已经被逮捕 -谢谢 |
[07:52] | He’s covering up the attack. | 他在掩盖被攻击的事 |
[07:54] | What is he up to? | 他想要干什么 |
[07:57] | Well, let me see what I can find out. | 让我看看能查出些什么 |
[07:58] | No way. No! | 不行 不 |
[08:00] | Max Lord is way too dangerous. | 麦斯威尔·罗德太危险了 |
[08:02] | Hey, I’ve dusted off my press credentials. | 我已经重拾新闻旧业了 |
[08:04] | Let me just talk to him, see what I can dig up. | 让我和他谈谈 看看能挖出点什么 |
[08:09] | I don’t have an attitude problem. | 不是我的态度有问题 |
[08:11] | You have a perception problem. | 而是你的洞察力有问题 |
[08:13] | Ms. Grant’s on her way up. Okay, um… | 格兰特女士要上来了 好了 |
[08:15] | Um, today, we have to seem really, really normal. | 今天 咱们要表现得非常正常 |
[08:20] | Like, like not just normal-normal, | 不仅是普通级别的正常 |
[08:22] | but super-normal. Only, no… | 而是超级正常 不是 |
[08:24] | – No super. – Are you having a stroke? | -不要超级 -你这是中风了吗 |
[08:26] | Is this what a stroke looks like? | 中风是这模样吗 |
[08:29] | Ms. Grant thinks I’m Supergirl. | 格兰特女士觉得我是超女 |
[08:32] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[08:33] | I will handle it. | 我会处理好的 |
[08:35] | But if she sees us acting weird, | 但是如果她看到我们表现异常 |
[08:36] | it’s gonna blow everything. | 一切就都暴露了 |
[08:37] | I just need to heat up her coffee… | 我只需要热一下她的咖啡 |
[08:39] | Maybe not on that. | 别在那里热 |
[08:43] | – What do we do? – That got everywhere. | -我该怎么办 -弄得到处都是 |
[08:44] | All right, all right. Round 2, round 2… | 好了 再试一次 |
[08:46] | Good idea. Hurry. | 好办法 快点 |
[08:48] | – I gotta hurry. – Okay. | -我得快点 -好了 |
[08:53] | This, um… | 这个… |
[08:57] | Yeah, she’s doomed. | 她完蛋了 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God, thank you! | 我的天啊 谢谢你 |
[09:10] | Ms. Grant, they were out of lattes, so here’s a coffee. | 格兰特女士 他们没有拿铁了 这是杯黑咖啡 |
[09:15] | And here you are, | 你就在这里 |
[09:16] | delivering it to me like a normal, boring person. | 像是个普通而无趣的人一样给我端咖啡 |
[09:20] | Well, that’s what I am. | 我就是这种人 |
[09:22] | I’m very boring and really normal. | 我很无趣 也很普通 |
[09:28] | So, um, I’ll just get out of your hair. | 那个 我就不烦你了 |
[09:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:33] | Have a building to leap in a single bound? | 要一下子跳过一座大楼吗 |
[09:40] | So, we’re still going with that joke? | 原来这个笑话还没过去啊 |
[09:44] | Which is great ’cause it’s hilarious. | 其实挺好的 因为很搞笑 |
[09:47] | Kara, there are many topics | 凯拉 有很多话题 |
[09:50] | that I find appropriate for humor. | 我觉得很适合用来搞笑 |
[09:54] | English cuisine, black lipstick, | 英国美食 黑色唇膏 |
[09:57] | but I will never make a joke about a good story. | 但我从来不会拿好故事开玩笑 |
[10:00] | Ms. Grant, I’m sorry you think what you think, | 格兰特女士 很抱歉你会有这种想法 |
[10:02] | but it’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[10:05] | I’m not Supergirl. | 我不是超女 |
[10:06] | One time at a party, Paul McCartney swore to me | 有一次在派对上 保罗·麦卡特尼向我发誓 |
[10:09] | that he and Yoko were the closest of friends. | 说他和洋子是最好的朋友 |
[10:12] | He was more convincing. | 他都比你更有说服力一些 |
[10:15] | I just… I don’t want you to | 我只是不想让您 |
[10:16] | be embarrassed when you realize how wrong you are. | 在发现自己大错特错时尴尬 |
[10:18] | Fine. We’ll just keep playing this silly charade. | 那好 我们就继续玩这个蠢游戏 |
[10:21] | You may go, Kara. | 你可以走了 凯拉 |
[10:23] | I’m sure there’s a phone in need of answering | 我肯定有某个电话正等着接听 |
[10:26] | or a plane in need of catching. | 或是某架飞机正等着被接住 |
[10:38] | I know you forget to eat when you’re stressed, | 我知道你压力大的时候会忘记吃饭 |
[10:39] | so I stopped by that food truck you like. | 所以我去你喜欢的快餐车买了吃的 |
[10:42] | The one in Chicago? | 芝加哥的那个吗 |
[10:43] | You are my favorite person. | 我爱死你了 |
[10:47] | This is Lieutenant Non of Krypton. | 我是氪星的诺恩中尉 |
[10:50] | We each possess someone of great value to the other. | 我们都挟持了对方的要员 |
[10:53] | I propose a trade. | 可以做个交易 |
[10:55] | This is Acting Director Alex Danvers. | 我是代理局长艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[10:57] | Excuse me if I don’t take you at your word. | 抱歉我不相信你的话 |
[10:59] | I need proof of life. I need to hear from Henshaw himself. | 我得确认他没死 我得听亨肖本人说话 |
[11:06] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[11:07] | Congratulations on your promotion. | 恭喜你升职了 |
[11:09] | I will bring you back safe, sir. | 我会将你安全带回 局长 |
[11:12] | Which will only happen if you do exactly as I say. | 你按我说的做才行 |
[11:16] | I will return Henshaw unharmed | 你把阿斯特拉将军安然无恙地还给我 |
[11:18] | if you return General Astra safely to me. | 我就把亨肖毫发无伤地还给你 |
[11:21] | You have 48 hours or your man dies. | 给你48小时 不然就撕票 |
[11:36] | Now we know why Non took Hank. | 终于知道诺恩抓汉克的原因了 |
[11:38] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[11:39] | If I turn down the deal, Non kills Hank. | 如果我不答应 诺恩会杀了汉克 |
[11:41] | If I go through with it, | 如果我答应 |
[11:42] | I free a criminal with the strength of you. | 就放了跟你一样强的罪犯 |
[11:48] | General Lane… | 莱恩将军… |
[11:51] | Well, pleasure to see you again, Agent Danvers. | 很高兴再见到你 丹弗斯特工 |
[11:53] | Wish we could say the same, and it’s Director Danvers. | 可惜我们见到你高兴不起来 请叫她丹弗斯局长 |
[11:57] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[11:58] | I’ve been granted authority | 我收到总统命令 |
[12:00] | over the DEO by order of the President. | 被准予接管超查部 |
[12:03] | This feels like a coup. | 简直是政变 |
[12:05] | Nothing so nefarious. | 我合法合规 |
[12:07] | Considering the stakes, Washington wants a commander in place | 鉴于利害关系 华盛顿方面想让 |
[12:10] | without any personal ties to the hostage. | 与人质没有私交的人当长官 |
[12:13] | My orders are to locate the alien garrison | 我命令你们找到外星人巢穴 |
[12:15] | and return Director Henshaw safely to his post. | 让亨肖局长重返岗位 |
[12:21] | The base is yours, sir. | 听您指挥 长官 |
[12:23] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, ladies. | 失陪了 女士们 |
[12:37] | I don’t permit cameras around my research facilities. | 我不允许有人在我研究中心附近拍照 |
[12:42] | Could’ve fooled me. | 差点骗到我了 |
[12:44] | A man’s gotta protect himself. | 防人之心不可无 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 那倒是 |
[12:48] | You said the break-in was the work of corporate spies, | 你说入侵是商业间谍干的 |
[12:50] | but, uh, I’ve never met any that leave giant holes in the ground like this. | 但我从没见过能在地上砸出大洞的间谍 |
[12:54] | You’re here to find out why I said it was industrial espionage | 你知道这不是商业间谍行为 你是想弄清楚 |
[12:57] | when you know it wasn’t. | 我为什么这么说 |
[13:01] | I know who your friends are. | 我知道你的朋友是谁 |
[13:03] | And I find your association with them rather troubling. | 你和他们的合作非常碍事 |
[13:06] | Especially considering your prominent role within the media. | 特别是你还在媒体身居高位 |
[13:09] | Well, the media doesn’t exist | 媒体的存在 |
[13:11] | to make people like you feel comfortable, Max. | 可不是让你这种人逍遥的 麦斯 |
[13:14] | Our job is to report the truth. | 我们的职责是报道真相 |
[13:17] | What an outstanding job you’ve all been doing. | 你们真是做得太出色了 |
[13:20] | Champion low gas prices, so we continue to burn fossil fuels. | 捍卫低油价 好让我们继续烧化石燃料 |
[13:24] | You celebrate pop stars while ignoring corrupt politicians. | 赞美明星 却忽视腐败的政客 |
[13:28] | And you turn pretty blondes who fly into heroes, | 将会飞的金发女郎美化为英雄 |
[13:31] | masking the threat they represent. | 粉饰他们的威胁 |
[13:34] | But you’ve never been their victim. | 但你从没被他们伤害过 |
[13:37] | It changes your perspective. | 而那会改变你的想法 |
[13:39] | What are you planning on doing? | 你在计划什么 |
[13:42] | What needs to be done. | 该做之事 |
[13:44] | My associates will take you back to your car. | 我手下会送你上车 |
[13:48] | It’s okay, I know the way. | 不必 我认路 |
[13:55] | I have those media authorizations you asked for, Ms. Grant. | 我弄到了你要的媒体授权书 格兰特女士 |
[13:58] | Oh, wonderful, Kara. Wonderful! | 真棒 凯拉 真棒 |
[14:03] | Why don’t you sit with me for a minute? | 不如你和我坐会儿 |
[14:10] | I really should be getting back to my desk, Ms. Grant. | 我真得回自己的工位了 格兰特女士 |
[14:13] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
[14:19] | Well, I’ve just been doing a teensy little bit of research into your past, | 我稍微调查了一下你的过去 |
[14:25] | and I just wanted to some clarification on a few details. | 我就想跟你确认些细节 |
[14:30] | Sit, sit. | 坐 |
[14:34] | You’re 24 years old? | 你二十四岁吗 |
[14:35] | You know I am, Ms. Grant. | 明知故问 格兰特女士 |
[14:38] | Which means you were what age | 那1997年《泰坦尼克》 |
[14:41] | when the movie Titanic came out in 1997? | 上映时你几岁呢 |
[14:45] | Six! | 六岁 |
[14:45] | Which is the same age you were when you started what grade? | 你那个时候上几年级呢 |
[14:49] | First. | 一年级 |
[14:50] | – And your teacher’s name was? – Mr. Zarzycki. | -你的老师叫什么 -扎日茨基老师 |
[14:54] | According to this report card… | 这张成绩单上… |
[14:56] | You have my first grade report card? | 你有我一年级的成绩单吗 |
[14:58] | Her name was Ruth Marchon. | 她名叫露丝·马尚 |
[15:00] | Ms. Marchon taught art at Midvale. | 马尚老师那时在米德维尔教美术 |
[15:02] | And that’s a trick question, | 这问题是个陷阱 |
[15:03] | because I didn’t transfer there until the eighth grade. | 因为我八年级才转学过去 |
[15:09] | Now, have I convinced you, Ms. Grant? | 你相信我了吗 格兰特女士 |
[15:11] | Beyond a shadow of a doubt. | 毫无疑问地相信 |
[15:16] | You are Supergirl. | 你就是超女 |
[15:19] | But… I… | 但… 我 |
[15:21] | I knew all of the answers to your insane questions! | 我回答了你的所有离谱的问题 |
[15:24] | Exactly! Only a person who is determined to lie | 正是如此 只有刻意说谎的人 |
[15:27] | can answer all the questions they’re asked. | 才能回答所有问题 |
[15:29] | How do you think I caught Lance Armstrong? | 不然我怎么识破兰斯·阿姆斯特朗的 |
[15:32] | You see, Kara, you and I both fight for truth, justice, | 凯拉 你我都努力报道真相 伸张正义 |
[15:36] | and the American way. | 弘扬国家正道 |
[15:38] | It just so happens that my methods are better. | 只是刚好我的办法更好 |
[15:41] | And more fun. | 还更有趣 |
[15:42] | That will be all for now, | 暂且就这样 |
[15:45] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[15:50] | Sorry, I saw your missed call. | 抱歉 我看到了你的未接来电 |
[15:51] | You need to get over here. Now. | 你得赶紧过来 |
[16:00] | I don’t understand. I can’t read his mind. | 我不明白 我无法读取他的思想 |
[16:04] | I thought that’s what your race was famous for. | 你们族人不是以此而出名的吗 |
[16:07] | Maybe he’s playing you for a fool, Non. Wouldn’t be hard to do. | 也许他在耍你 诺恩 这没什么难度 |
[16:09] | I would never do that to you! | 我永远也不会这么对你 |
[16:11] | The humans must have developed | 人类肯定已经开发了 |
[16:12] | some type of technology that blocks me. | 一些能阻挡我的科技 |
[16:14] | What are you so desperate to find out? | 你如此迫切寻找的是什么 |
[16:17] | The location of the DEO? | 超查部的位置吗 |
[16:19] | Thinking of launching a pre-emptive strike? | 想先发制人发动攻击吗 |
[16:20] | Perhaps I should pre-emptively snap your neck. | 也许我该先发制人扭断你的脖子 |
[16:24] | You kill me, you kill your wife. | 你杀死我 就会害死你妻子 |
[16:26] | You’re nothing but a barking dog on a chain. | 你不过就是一只拴着锁链狂吠的狗而已 |
[16:29] | No threat at all. | 不具任何威胁 |
[16:36] | Now I see how much more advanced you are than us savages. | 现在我知道你比我们这些野蛮人进步多了 |
[16:49] | I’m General Samuel Lane of the United States Army. | 我是美国陆军的塞缪尔·莱恩将军 |
[16:53] | I wonder how many of your fellow humans you had to kill | 我好奇你为了爬到这个等级 |
[16:56] | in order to achieve such a rank. | 杀死了多少你的人类同胞 |
[16:59] | And yet you call me a threat. | 而你却认为我是个威胁 |
[17:03] | When I was a little boy, | 在我小的时候 |
[17:05] | my daddy used to take me and my sister to the movies. | 我爸爸常常带我和妹妹去看电影 |
[17:09] | Saw a picture called The Day The Earth Stood Still. | 那个电影叫做《地球停转之日》 |
[17:14] | It was about an alien, like yourself, | 是讲一个和你一样的外星人 |
[17:18] | who came to Earth and threatened to destroy it | 来到地球 威胁说如果人类 |
[17:22] | if human beings didn’t change their wicked ways. | 不改变其邪恶行径 他就要毁灭地球 |
[17:25] | I had nightmares for months. | 为此我做了好几个月的噩梦 |
[17:29] | And do you know that still, today, | 你知道吗 这个噩梦至今还在 |
[17:33] | when I look at you, | 当我看到你时 |
[17:35] | I am right back in that old theater. | 我立刻又回到了那家电影院 |
[17:40] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[17:41] | On Krypton, it is a show of great strength | 在氪星 向敌人承认其恐惧 |
[17:45] | to admit one’s fears to an enemy. | 说明了你拥有巨大的勇气 |
[17:48] | Which is why I told you. | 所以我才告诉你 |
[17:50] | I wanted you to know that, | 我想你知道这点 |
[17:51] | by your world’s standards, I am a man of honor. | 以你世界的标准来说 我是个讲信誉的人 |
[17:56] | And I take no pleasure in what comes next. | 我不喜欢将要发生的事 |
[18:15] | Now, you are going to tell me the location of your base. | 立刻告诉我你的基地位置 |
[18:20] | The only question is | 唯一的问题是 |
[18:21] | whether you tell me before we start or after. | 是要在注射之前说 还是注射之后说 |
[18:26] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:28] | You can’t just come in here like that. | 你不能就这样走进这里 |
[18:30] | He’s right. The lights, the Kryptonite’s weakening you. | 他说得对 这些氪星石的光让你变得衰弱 |
[18:33] | This is who you choose to side with? | 你选择站在他们那边 |
[18:35] | Against your own people? | 对抗你自己的族人 |
[18:37] | Your own family? | 你自己的家人吗 |
[18:38] | Stop it, you’re hurting her! | 住手 你在伤害她 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, was she more forthcoming when you asked nicely? | 抱歉 在你好言相劝时 她乐于合作吗 |
[18:44] | There’s another way to save Hank. | 还有别的办法可以救汉克 |
[18:45] | We are not releasing a combatant of this threat level. | 我们是不会释放威胁等级如此之高的战士 |
[18:50] | General, we are better than this! | 将军 我们不必出此下策 |
[18:51] | We are. They aren’t. Get her out of here! | 是的 但他们卑鄙得很 把她带走 |
[18:54] | No, don’t! Don’t! | 不 别注射 |
[18:55] | Please, please! | 别注射 |
[18:57] | Please, no! | 别注射 |
[18:59] | Please, no! | 别注射 |
[19:07] | I mean, if Alex hadn’t stepped in, | 如果艾丽克斯没阻止我 |
[19:08] | I don’t know what I would’ve done. | 我不知道自己会做出什么事 |
[19:10] | I know Astra’s made bad decisions, but… | 我知道阿斯特拉做了错误的决定 但 |
[19:13] | She’s still family. | 她还是你的家人 |
[19:14] | Right. That’s my problem. | 没错 这是我的问题 |
[19:16] | Anyway, did you find out anything when you talked to Max? | 你找麦斯谈话时 有什么发现吗 |
[19:19] | Uh, no. Ah, it’s just a dead end. | 没有 完全没有任何收获 |
[19:23] | I mean, there’s nothing there really. | 真的什么也没有 |
[19:26] | Well, at least there’s some good news. | 至少有些好消息 |
[19:27] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[19:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | Kara’s a little too trusting to notice when you’re lying, | 卡拉太相信你了 所以没发现你在骗她 |
[19:39] | but I am definitely not. | 但是我绝对不相信你 |
[19:41] | What did you actually find out about Max? | 你到底在麦斯那有什么发现 |
[19:43] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[19:48] | He’s planning a countermove against the Kryptonians. | 他打算对氪星人采取报复手段 |
[19:51] | Including Kara. | 包括卡拉 |
[19:52] | Yeah, and I don’t want to give him a chance to hurt her. | 没错 但我不想让他有机会伤害她 |
[19:54] | So, we need to find out what he’s up to and fast. | 所以我们要查出他的目的 而且动作要快 |
[19:56] | Which is why | 所以 |
[19:58] | I didn’t just talk to him when I went down there. | 我去找他的时候 不止是和他谈话 |
[20:00] | I took surveillance shots, | 我拍下了摄像头的位置 |
[20:01] | so you could help me find a way inside. | 你要帮我想办法潜进去 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry, you want, you wanna break in to Max Lord’s facility? | 抱歉 你要潜入麦斯·罗德的公司吗 |
[20:11] | I knew you picking up that camera again was a bad idea. | 我就知道你再次拿上相机就没什么好事 |
[20:13] | You’re like one of those crazy | 你就像是那种 |
[20:14] | war correspondents who can’t just stay home. | 没法宅在家里的疯狂战地记者 |
[20:17] | Okay. Would you really want | 好吧 难道你真的想 |
[20:19] | Kara to find out that you let me do this all alone? | 让卡拉知道我一个人在做这件事吗 |
[20:23] | Fine, fine! I’ll find you a way in. | 好吧 我帮你想办法 |
[20:27] | Yes, Ms. Grant? | 格兰特女士 找我吗 |
[20:28] | Sit. | 坐 |
[20:38] | Look into my eyes, Kara. What do you see? | 看着我的双眼 卡拉 你看到了什么 |
[20:42] | Bags. | 眼袋 |
[20:44] | I stayed up until dawn watching the news coverage of Supergirl. | 我熬夜至天明 在看超女的新闻报道 |
[20:48] | All the interrupted muggings, and the averted car crashes. | 所有被阻止的行凶抢劫 避免的车祸 |
[20:51] | And the more I watched, the more I thought about | 看得越多 越让我想到 |
[20:54] | the terrible things that happen while you’re here at work. | 那些坏事都发生时 你都在这里上班 |
[20:57] | Don’t you think that should prove to you that I’m not her? | 你不觉得这证明了我不是她吗 |
[20:59] | I’m in here while she’s out there. | 我在这上班 她在外救人 |
[21:01] | Oh, please. We both know that Supergirl is capable | 少来了 我们都知道这些对超女来说 |
[21:03] | of pulling off that parlor trick. | 易如反掌 |
[21:05] | What it really proves to me is | 而真正向我证明的是 |
[21:06] | how little this job means to you. | 你根本不重视这份工作 |
[21:09] | No. That’s not true. I love my job. | 不 不是这样的 我喜欢我的工作 |
[21:11] | Every minute that you waste playing assistant in here | 你在这里当助理每浪费一分钟 |
[21:15] | is a minute that someone out there is not getting saved. | 就有人等待救援的时间拖延了一分钟 |
[21:19] | Ms. Grant, what are you saying? | 格兰特女士 您什么意思 |
[21:20] | I am saying that I will not partake in this ruse any longer. | 意思是我不想再参与这场闹剧了 |
[21:24] | So, you either prove to me that you are not Supergirl, | 要么 你向我证明你不是超女 |
[21:28] | or you can clean out your desk tomorrow. | 要么 你明天就走人 |
[21:39] | How we doing, Winn? | 情况如何 温 |
[21:40] | Feeling kind of exposed out here. | 我感觉有点暴露啊 |
[21:43] | Okay, okay. The alarms are disabled. | 好的 警报已经关闭 |
[21:45] | But I’m just gonna need | 不过解锁 |
[21:46] | a little bit more time with this lock, bud. | 我得再花点时间 兄弟 |
[21:49] | You’re sure about the alarms? | 你确定警报关了吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah, of course I’m sure. Why? | 我当然确定 为什么这么问 |
[21:55] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[21:59] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:04] | Wow. We may have a problem here. | 似乎遇到问题了 |
[22:10] | You can’t kick lasers, can you? | 激光是没法踢走的 对吧 |
[22:13] | Come on, Winn. Help me out here. | 拜托 温 帮帮忙 |
[22:14] | Okay, okay. Only ’cause you asked so politely. | 好吧 毕竟你这么诚恳地请求了 |
[22:23] | Got to say, Winn, I’m pretty impressed. | 我得说 温 干得漂亮 |
[22:35] | Wait, wait. Hold on, wait. Hold there. | 等等 等等 先别动 |
[22:37] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[22:40] | What’s interesting? | 什么有趣 |
[22:41] | Well, all the other locks in Max’s facility use a keypad system, | 麦斯这栋建筑其他部分都用的是键盘锁 |
[22:44] | but this one’s a bio-diagnostic. | 可这个是生物识别锁 |
[22:47] | What… | 什么 |
[22:49] | Can you hack that? | 你能黑进去吗 |
[22:50] | No, no, James. That’s, like, kind of the whole point. | 不不 詹姆斯 这才是重点 |
[22:53] | It’s better than a finger print, a voice print, a retinal scan… | 这比指纹 声纹 视网膜扫描更高级… |
[22:59] | James, are you still there? | 詹姆斯 你还在吗 |
[23:07] | Astra gave up Non’s location. | 阿斯特拉说出了诺恩的所在地 |
[23:09] | We’re mobilizing now to get Hank. | 我们正在准备去救汉克 |
[23:11] | Astra would never betray her soldiers or her husband. | 阿斯特拉不会背叛她的将士或丈夫 |
[23:14] | If there’s a chance to save Hank, I have to take it. | 哪怕只有一丝希望能救汉克 我也必须抓住 |
[23:17] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[23:34] | Echo Team, you are clear for weapons-free engagement. | E小队 允许不携带武器进行突击 |
[23:50] | General, Supergirl’s on site! | 将军 超女出现了 |
[23:51] | What the hell is she doing there? | 她来这里干什么 |
[23:53] | This is a human recovery mission. | 这次是人类救援任务 |
[23:56] | I called her. | 是我叫她来的 |
[24:02] | The containers are lined with lead. I can’t see through them. | 这些集装箱都涂了铅 我看不到里面 |
[24:07] | Right, Echo Team. Search those containers and check your six. | 好 E小队 检查这些集装箱 注意后方 |
[24:28] | They’re closing in, sir. | 他们靠近了 长官 |
[24:35] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[24:43] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[24:44] | No. | 不 |
[25:19] | My men… | 我的兄弟们 |
[25:21] | It was a trap. | 那是陷阱 |
[25:23] | Astra played us. | 阿斯特拉耍了我们 |
[25:37] | Jimmy Olsen, intrepid photographer. | 吉米·奥尔森 无畏的摄影师 |
[25:41] | I just didn’t realize how intrepid. | 我只是没意识到你居然这么勇敢 |
[25:43] | My security system isn’t state of the art, | 我的安保系统不仅是目前最尖端水平 |
[25:46] | it is the art. | 而且已经无法超越 |
[25:49] | Who helped you get past it? | 谁帮你进来的 |
[25:55] | Well, it’s like you said, I’m intrepid. | 就像你所说 我无所畏惧 |
[26:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Let’s do this another way. | 换种方式 |
[26:06] | You know, you’re… | 你… |
[26:09] | You’re real tough hiding behind your muscle. | 你磨拳霍霍的可真硬气 |
[26:12] | Why don’t you be a man | 你能不能爷们点 |
[26:14] | and admit what you’re really up to here, Max? | 说出你的真实阴谋 麦斯 |
[26:16] | You think insulting my ego is | 你觉得侮辱我 |
[26:17] | going to get me to spill like some Bond villain? | 就能让我乖乖开口吗 |
[26:20] | That won’t work on me, Jimmy. | 这样行不通的 吉米 |
[26:22] | But I do like your idea of settling this like men. | 不过我很喜欢你提出的”爷们”解决方法 |
[26:33] | Human, alien, super. | 人类 外星人 超人 |
[26:41] | If you go up against me, you will lose. | 你挑战我 一定会输 |
[26:52] | Next time… | 下一次 |
[26:55] | I won’t stop with the camera. | 相机就是你的下场 |
[27:06] | May I speak with you, Ms. Grant? | 我可以跟你聊聊吗 格兰特女士 |
[27:08] | Oh, well, that depends. | 这要看情况 |
[27:10] | Show me your cape. | 把你的披风给我看 |
[27:14] | I know you want me to tell you I’m Supergirl, | 我知道你希望我告诉你我就是超女 |
[27:17] | but I can’t do that. | 但是我做不到 |
[27:20] | What I can tell you is that this job, this place, | 我可以告诉你的是 这份工作 这家公司 |
[27:25] | is more important to me than you realize. | 对我的意义比你想象中更重要 |
[27:32] | Whenever I’m confused or overwhelmed, | 每当我迷茫或者不知所措的时候 |
[27:37] | I come in your office and you somehow sense it. | 一进你的办公室 你就能感觉到 |
[27:41] | It’s like your superpower. | 这就像是你的超能力 |
[27:43] | I know I’m not going to be your assistant for the rest of my life, | 我知道我不会一辈子当你的助理 |
[27:46] | but I do know whatever I do next will be easier | 但是我知道 有了你教我的知识 |
[27:49] | because of everything you taught me. | 我以后做什么都会更容易 |
[27:52] | The truth is, I need you now more than I ever have. | 说实话 我现在比以前任何时候都更需要你 |
[27:59] | Well, then you know what you need to do. | 那你应该知道你必须做什么 |
[28:12] | Then you leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[28:16] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[28:21] | You can at least finish out the day. | 最起码干完今天吧 |
[28:40] | James! What happened to you? | 詹姆斯 你这是怎么了 |
[28:43] | It looks much worse than it is. | 情况没有看起来这么糟糕 |
[28:45] | That’s not what I asked. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[28:45] | I don’t want you getting upset. | 我不希望你生气 |
[28:47] | That’s why I didn’t tell you in the first place. | 所以我一开始才没告诉你 |
[28:49] | Max Lord did this to you. | 这是麦斯·罗德干的 |
[28:54] | You were in on this, too? | 你也知情 |
[28:56] | You both lied to me? | 你们都骗我 |
[28:58] | Hey, we were trying to help you. | 我们是想帮你 |
[28:59] | By taking him on yourselves? | 擅自和他动手就是帮我吗 |
[29:06] | Max Lord is evil. | 麦斯·罗德是坏人 |
[29:09] | I see it now, and I will do whatever it takes to stop him. | 我现在知道了 我会不惜一切代价阻止他 |
[29:12] | Wait. Kara, you’re sounding awful lot like Astra. | 等等 卡拉 你的语气太像阿斯特拉了 |
[29:15] | Yeah, what if she’s not so wrong? | 没错 如果她没有此般邪恶呢 |
[29:17] | – Hey, Kara, don’t do this. Come on! – You can’t stop me! | -卡拉 别这样 -你无法阻止我 |
[29:21] | Get out of my way. | 不要挡住我 |
[29:22] | If you go after Maxwell Lord like this, | 如果你像这样追捕麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[29:27] | then you know what, you’re just proving him right. | 你知道吗 你只是在证明他是正确的 |
[29:29] | That you are no different from Astra or Non. | 你和阿斯特拉或者诺恩毫无区别 |
[29:32] | What if I’m not so different? | 倘若我没那么与众不同呢 |
[29:33] | You have to be, Kara. | 你必须与众不同 卡拉 |
[29:37] | Because if you aren’t, then we lose. | 因为你不这样 我们就输了 |
[29:41] | No, you don’t understand, Winn. I feel like I lost everything. | 不 你不明白 温 我感觉我输掉了一切 |
[29:47] | I can’t stop Max. | 我无法阻止麦斯 |
[29:49] | Or get through to Astra. | 也说服不了阿斯特拉 |
[29:50] | I can’t rescue Hank or salvage what I had with Cat. | 我救不了汉克 也无法挽留与凯特的情谊 |
[29:55] | Even the memory of my own mother, | 甚至是我对母亲的记忆 |
[29:58] | one thing that I could always count on, | 唯一能让我依靠的牵挂 |
[30:03] | is ruined. | 也被摧毁了 |
[30:12] | I have nothing left. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[30:16] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[30:18] | I have all these powers, but I’ve never felt more powerless. | 我拥有超能力 但我从未感到如此无能为力 |
[30:26] | Kara, it’s going to be okay. | 卡拉 一切都会好起来 |
[30:30] | Even when things look the bleakest, | 即使在穷途末路之时 |
[30:34] | heroes find a way. | 英雄总会找到办法 |
[30:54] | They sent you back to try again. | 他们又派你来审问我 |
[30:56] | What makes you think it’ll be any different this time? | 你凭什么认为这一次会不一样 |
[30:58] | Because now, I’m ready to hear what you have to say. | 因为现在 我准备好了听你想说的话 |
[31:01] | I was afraid to listen before. | 我之前害怕去听 |
[31:05] | But today, I got so upset, | 但是今天 我心烦意乱 |
[31:10] | I couldn’t think. | 我无法思考 |
[31:12] | I didn’t want to. I just wanted to hurt someone. | 我不想思考 我只想伤害别人 |
[31:16] | Because I was afraid of losing everything that mattered to me. | 因为我害怕我会失去所有对我重要的东西 |
[31:20] | Like you must’ve felt back home. | 就如你在母星球时的感受 |
[31:26] | But if we have any hope for the future, | 但如果我们对未来还抱有一丝希望 |
[31:29] | we can’t let our fear control us. We have to be better. | 我们就不能让恐惧控制我们 我们必须变得更好 |
[31:35] | You give me too much credit. | 你太过于信任我了 |
[31:38] | Because I know the real you. | 那是因为我了解真正的你 |
[31:43] | The woman you knew died on Krypton. | 你认识的那个女人已经死在氪星上了 |
[31:46] | I still have faith there’s good in you. | 我仍然相信你拥有善良的一面 |
[31:51] | I am not worth your faith. | 我不值得你信任 |
[31:53] | Everyone deserves faith, Astra. Even you. | 每个人都值得被信任 阿斯特拉 甚至是你 |
[31:58] | Now, tell me what happened on Krypton. | 快 告诉我氪星上发生了什么 |
[32:02] | The truth. | 真相 |
[32:05] | Astra, please look at me. | 阿斯特拉 请看着我 |
[32:10] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[32:13] | I believe Krypton faces annihilation. | 我相信氪星面临毁灭 |
[32:17] | And far sooner than anyone here will admit. | 很快这里的所有人都会承认 |
[32:19] | Then why condemn me? | 那为何要处罚我 |
[32:21] | Because you killed people, Astra. | 因为你杀人了 阿斯特拉 |
[32:24] | No matter what noble goals you hid behind, | 无论你怀有怎样的崇高目标 |
[32:26] | nothing will ever change that fact. | 任何事情都无法改变你杀人的事实 |
[32:28] | And I am bound by more than blood in this court. | 我在这个法庭里肩负着重于亲人的义务 |
[32:33] | But I promise you, I will fight for your cause, | 但我答应你 我会为你的事业奋斗不息 |
[32:37] | not through fear and manipulation, | 不是通过恐惧与操纵 |
[32:40] | but through compassion and reason. | 而是通过同情与理智 |
[32:44] | It is the only hope to save our world. | 这是拯救我们星球唯一的希望 |
[32:58] | I love you, Astra. | 我爱你 阿斯特拉 |
[33:06] | Your mother never stopped believing in me. | 你母亲一直都信任我 |
[33:10] | You are so much like her, Kara. | 你和她十分相像 卡拉 |
[33:22] | It’s not too late, Astra. | 现在为时不晚 阿斯特拉 |
[33:26] | Please tell me where Henshaw is. | 请告诉我亨肖在哪儿 |
[33:28] | The only way to save him is to make the trade. | 唯一能够救他的方法就是完成交易 |
[33:32] | The humans will never agree to that. | 这些人类是绝不会同意交易 |
[33:37] | Then it’s a good thing I’m not human. | 那幸好我不是人类 |
[33:52] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们这是要干什么 |
[33:54] | Making a prisoner exchange. | 做一场囚犯交换 |
[33:56] | The hell you are. | 休想 |
[34:01] | Let us pass, General. | 让我们过去 将军 |
[34:02] | That alien is the enemy, Agent Danvers. | 那个外星人才是敌人 丹弗斯特工 |
[34:06] | Your orders were to bring Director Henshaw home. | 你的命令是把亨肖局长带回来 |
[34:09] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我在执行你的命令 |
[34:11] | You take one more step and my men will put you down. | 你再往前走一步 我的人就会把你们拿下 |
[34:16] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 不一定吧 |
[34:25] | She saved my life, sir. | 她救过我一命 将军 |
[34:42] | How do you know Non and his army won’t betray you? | 你怎么知道诺恩和他的军队不会背叛你 |
[34:45] | I don’t. But I have faith. | 我不知道 但我有信念 |
[35:05] | Despite your earlier bravado, | 虽然你之前佯腔作势 |
[35:07] | you’re clearly conflicted about this deal. | 但你明显很抵触这场交易 |
[35:09] | If it were up to me, I’d leave you rotting in that cell. | 如果由我决定 我会把你关在囚笼里任你腐烂发霉 |
[35:13] | But I want your people | 但是我想让你的人 |
[35:14] | to see that we’re better than General Lane, | 看看我们比莱恩将军更仁爱 |
[35:16] | because maybe then we’ll find a way to end this war. | 因此我们有可能找到结束这场战争的方法 |
[35:19] | You sound just like my niece. | 你的口气和我外甥女很像 |
[35:21] | She has a powerful effect on people. | 她对别人拥有强烈的感染力 |
[35:27] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[35:45] | Go. | 过去 |
[35:52] | It’s good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到您 局长 |
[35:56] | When I get out of here, I’ll remind you about | 等我离开这里 我会提醒你们 |
[35:58] | our policy against negotiating with terrorists. | 我们绝不与恐怖分子谈判的政策 |
[36:01] | Until then, I’ll just say thanks. | 在那之前 我只想说谢谢 |
[36:07] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[36:22] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[36:23] | You have to transform. | 你必须变身 |
[36:26] | Prepare to attack! | 准备出击 |
[36:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:41] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[36:47] | We must strike now, General. | 我们必须立即出击 将军 |
[36:48] | We have them at our mercy. | 我们已经控制了他们 |
[36:50] | Honor the agreement, Non. | 遵守约定 诺恩 |
[36:52] | There will be no more battles today. | 今天不要再交战了 |
[37:07] | Withdraw! | 撤退 |
[37:19] | Do not mistake my compassion for weakness. | 不要将我的怜悯误认为软弱 |
[37:23] | This is not a truce. | 这不意味着停战 |
[37:24] | Then let’s call it a start. | 那就让我们称之为伊始吧 |
[37:34] | You’ve only delayed the inevitable. | 你们只是推迟不可避免的麻烦 |
[37:36] | This enemy cannot be reasoned with. | 这支敌军是不会被道理说服的 |
[37:39] | We prefer a more thoughtful approach here at the DEO, General. | 我们超查部习惯考虑周全再动手处理 将军 |
[37:43] | Which reminds me… | 这倒提醒我了 |
[37:44] | Your presence is no longer required. | 您不必留在这了 |
[37:46] | You can thank my agents for completing your mission. | 您可以感谢我的特工帮您完成您的任务 |
[37:49] | Their idealism will doom this planet. | 她们的理想主义会害这颗星球灭亡 |
[37:52] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | That’s what will save it. | 那会拯救这颗星球 |
[38:06] | So… | 话说回来 |
[38:09] | What did Alex mean when she said you had to transform? | 艾丽克斯说你必须变身时是什么意思 |
[38:12] | Or did you forget I had super-hearing? | 你不会忘了我有超听力吧 |
[38:21] | You’re from Mars? | 你是从火星来的 |
[38:23] | You’re from Krypton. | 你还是从氪星来的呢 |
[38:25] | But why stay hidden? | 但你为什么要隐藏起来呢 |
[38:27] | I’m trying to make the world a safe place for everyone. | 我正努力让世界变得对所有人而言都更安全 |
[38:30] | Humans and aliens alike. | 无论是是人类还是外星人 |
[38:32] | I failed Alex’s father | 我没能保护艾丽克丝的父亲 |
[38:33] | before I assumed the identity of Hank Henshaw. | 之后借用了汉克·亨肖的身份 |
[38:35] | I won’t fail again. | 我不会再失败一次 |
[38:36] | And you saw what the DEO is like under General Lane. | 你也看到超查部在莱恩将军指挥下的样子 |
[38:39] | So, we need Hank, J’onn, at the top. | 所以我们需要汉克 或者说荣恩来领队 |
[38:45] | You know, you guys could’ve told me. | 你们本可以告诉我的 |
[38:47] | I can keep a secret. | 我能保守秘密 |
[38:48] | – No, you can’t. – No, you can’t. | -你才不能 -你才不能 |
[39:00] | Kar… | 凯 |
[39:08] | And I never realized how absurd you look in that ridiculous outfit. | 我才意识到你这身荒谬的行头看起来多可笑 |
[39:12] | Blue, yellow, and red. | 又是蓝又是黄又是红 |
[39:14] | It’s like a color wheel threw up. | 就像调色盘吐了你一身 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry to bother you, Ms. Grant. | 很抱歉打扰你 格兰特女士 |
[39:19] | But James Olsen said you wanted to see me. | 但詹姆斯·奥尔森说你想见我 |
[39:21] | Something about you thinking your assistant was me? | 你似乎认为你的助理就是我 |
[39:24] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 看在老天的份上 |
[39:25] | are we gonna keep on playing this tiresome game? | 我们还要继续演这出令人生厌的戏码吗 |
[39:28] | I told you it wasn’t a game, Ms. Grant. | 我说过我不是演戏 格兰特女士 |
[39:31] | I’m afraid I can’t stay long. | 我恐怕不能久留 |
[39:33] | There’re a lot of people out there who need help. As you well know. | 正如你所知 还有很多人需要帮助 |
[39:36] | Nice to meet you, by the way. | 顺带一提 很高兴见到你 |
[39:37] | Nice to meet you, too. I really like your outfit. | 我也很高兴见到你 我很喜欢你的行头 |
[39:40] | – I like your glasses. – Thanks. | -我喜欢你的眼镜 -谢谢 |
[39:43] | We’re finished here. | 我们没什么事了 |
[39:45] | Ker-rah, stop treating Supergirl like she’s your personal assistant. | 凯拉 超女可不是你的个人助理 |
[39:48] | She has important work to do. | 她还有好多重要的工作要做 |
[39:50] | As do you. | 你也一样 |
[39:52] | This bottle will not refill itself. | 这个瓶子可不会自己变满 |
[39:56] | Good night, Ms. Grant. Kara. | 晚安 格兰特女士 卡拉 |
[40:02] | And Ker-rah, | 凯拉 |
[40:04] | you can have your job back if you would like it. | 如果你愿意可以继续回来工作 |
[40:07] | As long as you don’t tell anyone that I thought you were… | 只要你不告诉任何人我误会你是 |
[40:11] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[40:12] | I think that would be in both of our interests, Ms. Grant. | 我想那样对我们两个人都好 格兰特女士 |
[40:16] | And Ker-rah, I was wrong. | 凯拉 是我错了 |
[40:19] | Now, that I’ve seen you both in the same room, | 如今我见过你们两个共处一室 |
[40:21] | you look nothing like her. | 发现你们长得一点也不像 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:51] | But, you know, | 但你要知道 |
[40:54] | I wouldn’t have minded you coming to the DEO full time. | 我不介意你来超查部做全职 |
[40:58] | I can’t leave this place. | 我离不开这 |
[41:02] | It’s not just a secret identity to me. | 这对我来说不只是个秘密身份 |
[41:08] | I almost did something today | 我今天差一点 |
[41:10] | that I would’ve regretted the rest of my life. | 做出会后悔终生的事 |
[41:13] | What stopped you? | 什么让你改变主意 |
[41:15] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[41:18] | The DEO keeps you human. | 超查部帮你保持人性 |
[41:20] | They do that for me. | 我的朋友们于我也是一样 |
[41:58] | Hey, how are things on the Cat front? | 凯特那边得怎么样了 |
[42:01] | She came to her senses. | 她找回理智了 |
[42:08] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[42:10] | Thank you for stopping me before. | 谢谢你们之前阻止我 |
[42:12] | Hey, it’s why you keep us around, right? | 不然你留我们在身边干吗 |
[42:16] | So, what’s the plan? | 现在你打算怎么办 |
[42:18] | We expose whatever Maxwell Lord is up to, | 我们曝光麦斯威尔·罗德的计划 |
[42:21] | and we put him away for good. | 把他永远关起来 |
[42:30] | They just brought her in. | 他们刚刚把她带来 |
[42:31] | She meets all your requirements. | 她符合您的所有要求 |
[42:33] | No relatives. No connections of any kind. | 没有亲属 没有任何形式的人际关系 |
[42:36] | It wasn’t easy to arrange. | 这种人可不容易找 |
[42:37] | I didn’t think it would be. | 我也没以为会容易 |
[42:39] | That will be all. | 没别的事了 |
[43:06] | My name is Maxwell Lord. | 我的名字是麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[43:09] | And I’m going to help you. | 我会帮助你 |