时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | What did you really find out about Max? | 你到底在麦斯那有什么发现 |
[00:41] | He’s planning a countermove against the Kryptonians. | 他打算对氪星人采取报复手段 |
[00:45] | Do not mistake my compassion for weakness. | 不要将我的怜悯误认为软弱 |
[00:48] | This is not a truce. | 这不意味着停战 |
[00:49] | And if you want to prove to me that you’re not the bad guy, | 如果你想向我证明你不是坏人 |
[00:51] | then help me find the real one. | 那就帮我找出真正的坏人 |
[00:53] | Winn, I didn’t quite get it. | 温 我没有完全弄明白 |
[00:54] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[00:55] | How much you like Kara. | 明白你多么喜欢卡拉 |
[00:57] | I am a shape shifter. | 我是个变形人 |
[00:58] | My name is J’onn J’onzz. | 我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹 |
[01:11] | Last time I brought him breakfast, I had nightmares for a month. | 我上次给他送完早饭 做了一个月的恶梦 |
[01:15] | It’s your turn, pal. | 轮到你了 伙计 |
[01:29] | Do you wanna play with me? | 你想跟我玩吗 |
[01:31] | Breakfast. You got ten minutes. | 早饭 十分钟吃完 |
[01:33] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[01:34] | You know the rules. If you don’t start eating, I take it away. | 你懂规矩 你要是再不吃 我就拿走了 |
[01:36] | I love you. Do you love me? | 我爱你 你爱我吗 |
[01:39] | Hey. Do you hear me in there? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[01:53] | What the hell took you so long? | 你磨蹭什么呢 |
[02:04] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[02:21] | How much fun is this? | 这多好玩啊 |
[02:22] | This isn’t about fun. | 重点不在于好玩 |
[02:23] | This is my one chance to train you in proper flight technique. | 这是我教给你正规飞行技巧的唯一机会 |
[02:42] | You could feel like that all the time, you know. | 你可以一直体验这种感觉 |
[02:45] | Free. Untethered. | 自由自在 无拘无束 |
[02:47] | True to who you really are. | 做真实的自己 |
[02:49] | The world needs Hank Henshaw more than it needs J’onn J’onzz. | 比起荣恩·荣兹 世界更需要汉克·亨肖 |
[02:52] | Okay, I’ve pinpointed the location of Room 52 at Lord Technologies, | 好了 我确定了罗德科技52号房间的位置 |
[02:56] | assuming we can trust James Olsen’s intel. | 如果詹姆斯·奥尔森的情报可靠的话 |
[02:58] | Superman trusts him. That’s good enough for me. | 超人相信他 这对我来说就足够了 |
[03:00] | Supergirl trusts him and that’s more than good enough. | 超女也相信他 这简直是双保险 |
[03:04] | If you’re infiltrating Lord Tech, I’m in. | 如果你们要潜入罗德科技 我也要去 |
[03:06] | Max beat James to a pulp for finding Room 52. | 麦斯因为詹姆斯找到了52号房间把他打了个半死 |
[03:09] | – What could he be hiding in there? – We will find out. | -他会在那里藏着什么呢 -我们会查清楚的 |
[03:12] | But it will require subterfuge and subtlety, | 但这需要诡计和精明 |
[03:14] | Not a red cape. | 不是一件红披风 |
[03:15] | Couldn’t it also require a bit of Martian manpower? | 是否还需要火星人助我们一臂之力呢 |
[03:17] | That’s not an option. | 这不可能 |
[03:21] | You know, when I came out, embraced my powers, | 当我将身份公诸于众 接受了自己的超能力 |
[03:26] | finally letting myself be who I’m meant to be, | 终于成为了真实的自己 |
[03:29] | it turned out to be the best thing I ever did. | 那是我做过最棒的事情 |
[03:33] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[03:40] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[03:41] | How is she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[03:42] | You know, your sister and I have been dear friends | 我和你姐姐是老交情了 |
[03:45] | for longer than she cares to admit. | 久到她都不想承认 |
[03:47] | To be honest, Cat, Lois and I don’t talk much. | 说实话 凯特 露易丝和我不太联系 |
[03:50] | We’ve never been particularly close. | 我们的关系一直算不上亲密 |
[03:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:54] | That’s not how she portrays the Lane sisters in her memoir, | 她在回忆录《翱翔时光》里可不是这么描写 |
[03:56] | A Time to Soar. | 莱恩姐妹的 |
[03:58] | I never read it. | 我从没读过 |
[03:59] | Seemed like self-promotional claptrap. | 那本书似乎有点自我宣传 哗众取宠 |
[04:01] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[04:04] | You’re the smart one | 你比她更聪明 |
[04:05] | and the pretty one. | 也更漂亮 |
[04:08] | West Point? | 你读的是西点军校吗 |
[04:09] | And a JD-MBA at Harvard. | 还是哈佛的法学博士 |
[04:11] | Why the army? | 为何要参军 |
[04:12] | Why not cash out on Wall Street or a big law firm? | 而不在华尔街或大律所捞金呢 |
[04:15] | And spend my life engaging in fraud and harassment? | 然后这辈子都代理诈骗案和骚扰案吗 |
[04:18] | No. I wanted to be effective. | 不 我想做实质性的工作 |
[04:21] | – I wanted to serve. – Exactly the qualities I’m looking for. | -我想效力国家 -这正是我所看重的品质 |
[04:26] | Where do you see yourself in five years? | 你未来五年的目标是什么 |
[04:28] | – Is this a job interview? – Do you want it to be? | -这是求职面试吗 -你希望是吗 |
[04:32] | I’m flattered, Cat, | 我受宠若惊 凯特 |
[04:34] | but I just moved here. | 但我才刚搬过来 |
[04:36] | I’m not looking for a position at the moment. | 我目前没有在找工作 |
[04:38] | Oh, Lucy! | 露西 |
[04:40] | A few weeks ago you were briefing the joint chiefs of staff. | 几周前你还在参谋长联席会议上做简报 |
[04:43] | And now you’re available to meet me on a day’s notice | 而现在我只需提前一天便能约到你 |
[04:45] | wearing a glorified pair of yoga pants. | 你穿的还是瑜伽裤 只不过稍微好看点 |
[04:48] | – Oh, they’re Balenciaga… – They’re yoga pants. | -这是巴黎世家的裤子 -那就是瑜伽裤 |
[04:51] | Now, look, I’m not immune to the allure of James Olsen | 听着 我对詹姆斯·奥尔森衬衫半解 |
[04:54] | wearing a shirt that is unbuttoned one too many. | 酥胸微露的诱惑没有免疫力 |
[04:56] | But a woman with brains who gives up everything for love | 但一个为爱放弃了一切的聪明女人 |
[04:59] | inevitably finds herself staring into an existential abyss | 心里必然会有个无底洞 |
[05:02] | that men, babies and cardio bars simply cannot fill. | 那是男人 孩子和健身房都填不满的 |
[05:06] | You are a smart and accomplished woman who needs to work, | 你是个聪明而事业有成的女人 你需要工作 |
[05:09] | or you will lose your confidence, your sense of identity, | 否则你就会失去自信 认同感 |
[05:12] | and most importantly, your mind. | 最重要的是 你会疯掉 |
[05:16] | Do you have a job for me? | 你能给我一份工作吗 |
[05:19] | That was a genuine laugh. | 那是发自内心的笑 |
[05:21] | That was not fake, that was real. | 不是装的 是真的 |
[05:23] | What do you think they’re talking about in there? | 你觉得她们在聊什么呢 |
[05:25] | Kara does have this handy ability called superhearing… | 卡拉的超听力能派上用场 |
[05:28] | Yeah, but that just feels wrong, doesn’t it? | 是的 但那么做不对吧 |
[05:31] | – Is that wrong? – Do it. | -是不对吧 -快用吧 |
[05:36] | The eccentric criminal known as “Toyman” to his fellow inmates | 狱友眼中的古怪罪犯”玩具人” |
[05:39] | escaped from the Van Kull Maximum Security Prison this morning. | 今早从范库尔最高安全级别监狱越狱 |
[05:43] | Toyman got his name from the dangerous and… | 玩具人的绰号来自于其危险… |
[05:49] | What’s going on with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[05:51] | – I don’t know. – We’ll be in touch. | -不知道 -我们保持联系 |
[05:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[05:58] | She’s so nice. | 她人真好 |
[06:00] | Nobody has ever said that before. | 以前从没有人这么评价过她 |
[06:03] | So, did she, uh… | 那么她… |
[06:05] | – Did she want something from you or… – Yes. | -她对你有所企图吗 -是的 |
[06:06] | She wants me to be her general counsel, starting immediately. | 她想让我担任她的法律总顾问 即刻上岗 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:12] | Congratulations. That’s… That’s amazing. | 恭喜你 这真是太棒了 |
[06:15] | So you would be here? | 所以说你会在这里上班 |
[06:16] | Uh, yeah, I have to think about it a little bit, but… | 对 我得再考虑一下 不过 |
[06:19] | The, uh, old GC’s office is on this floor. | 以前法律总顾问的办公室就在这层楼 |
[06:25] | – Wow, so you’d… Then you’d be right here. – Yeah. | -所以你… 你就在这层楼办公 -对 |
[06:27] | That’s great… | 真好 |
[06:28] | Special agent Cameron Chase, with the FBI. | 卡梅伦·查思特工 联邦调查局的 |
[06:31] | I’m here for Winslow Schott, Jr. | 我是来找小温斯洛·肖特的 |
[06:35] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[06:39] | I’m sure you’re aware that your father escaped prison this morning. | 我想你已经知道你父亲今早越狱了 |
[06:41] | – Has he called you? – No. | -他有打电话给你吗 -没有 |
[06:43] | – Has he come to your house? – No. | -他去你家了吗 -没有 |
[06:45] | Has he attempted to contact you in any way? | 他有用任何方式与你联络过吗 |
[06:47] | No, no, he wouldn’t even know where to look, okay. | 没有 他根本不知道怎么找我 好吗 |
[06:49] | Mr. Schott, your father is unhinged and extremely dangerous. | 肖特先生 你父亲精神错乱非常危险 |
[06:54] | So nothing’s changed, that’s good to know. | 这么说他没变多少 谢谢告知 |
[06:56] | Did he have any friends he might want to contact? | 他有没有会联络的朋友 |
[06:58] | If it weren’t already apparent | 你们难道还没从 |
[06:59] | by the trail of bodies that he leaves in his wake, | 他留在身后的一串尸体上看出来吗 |
[07:01] | he hates people. | 他讨厌别人 |
[07:02] | So no, he didn’t have any friends. | 所以他没有什么朋友 |
[07:04] | As his son, you must have some… | 作为他的儿子 你肯定知道些… |
[07:05] | The day my father set off a toy bomb | 在我父亲送出玩具炸弹 |
[07:06] | and killed half a dozen people | 杀死了六个人之后 |
[07:08] | was the day I stopped being his son. | 我就再也不是他的儿子了 |
[07:23] | Guessing you were listening to that whole thing? | 我猜你全程都在听吧 |
[07:27] | You told me your dad was in prison but not that he… | 你说你爸爸在监狱里 但没说他… |
[07:30] | Because I didn’t want you looking at me | 因为我不想让你用 |
[07:32] | the way that you’re looking at me right now. | 现在这种眼神看我 |
[07:37] | And you wanna know the worst part? | 你想知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[07:41] | He wasn’t always crazy. | 他不总是那么疯狂 |
[07:44] | In fact, he was a good dad, he was normal. | 事实上 他是个好爸爸 很正常 |
[07:46] | We’d go to his workshop and tinker, build a toy. | 我们会去他的工作室 修补制作玩具 |
[07:50] | So you never saw any signs? | 所以你从没发现任何迹象吗 |
[07:51] | No. He was… He was quiet. | 不 他不太说话 |
[07:54] | Scared to death of losing his job. | 非常害怕失去他的工作 |
[08:00] | He was angry. | 他很愤怒 |
[08:04] | I guess no one knew how angry until it was too late. | 等大家意识到他到底有多愤怒时 为时已晚 |
[08:13] | His boss stole his toy designs | 他的老板偷了他的玩具设计 |
[08:17] | and got rich off them. | 并借此发了大财 |
[08:19] | Did your dad fight back? | 你父亲有做过反抗吗 |
[08:20] | No. He was a coward. | 没有 他是个懦夫 |
[08:23] | He didn’t say anything, he didn’t stand up for himself. | 他什么都没说 没有为自己维权 |
[08:26] | What he did was put a bomb in a teddy bear. | 他的做法是把泰迪熊里塞进炸弹 |
[08:28] | And then he sent one to his boss. | 然后寄给了他的老板 |
[08:32] | Chester Dunholtz. | 切斯特·邓诺兹 |
[08:38] | Except his assistant opened the package. | 只不过是他的助理打开的包裹 |
[08:42] | It killed her and five other people. | 杀死了她和其他五个人 |
[08:48] | I know there’s nothing anyone can say | 我知道现在说什么 |
[08:50] | to make you feel better right now. | 也没法让你好受一些 |
[08:51] | Well, hey, you have a homicidal maniac in the family too, | 你家里不是也有个杀人狂 |
[08:53] | so you know where I’m coming from. | 所以你应该了解我的感受 |
[08:56] | At least your father knows enough to keep his distance. | 最起码你父亲知道要保持距离 |
[09:04] | So I found this on my desk this morning. | 我今早在家门口发现了这个 |
[09:09] | Son, come see me at our favorite place. | 儿子 来我们最喜欢的地方见 |
[09:12] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等着你的 |
[09:13] | Oh, Winn. | 温 |
[09:16] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:17] | Why did you lie to the Feds? | 你为什么要对联调局探员撒谎 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:20] | Okay, I’ve spent my entire life just trying to forget what he did. | 我一生都在努力忘记他的所作所为 |
[09:23] | Trying not to be consumed by this anger that I have for him. | 努力不被我对他怀有的怒火吞噬 |
[09:26] | And trying, even in my best moments, to forgive. | 并努力去原谅他 |
[09:29] | But I still just hate him. | 但我依然恨他 |
[09:35] | I’m leaving an agent here, in case your father shows up. | 我在这里留一位探员 以防你父亲出现 |
[09:40] | Agent Chase… | 查思探员 |
[09:42] | There’s, uh, something I have to tell you. | 有件事 我得告诉你 |
[09:50] | If we’re going to infiltrate Lord Technologies, | 如果我们要潜入罗德科技 |
[09:53] | we cut the power in the rear of the lab | 我们要切断实验室后部的电源 |
[09:54] | and infiltrate the basement. | 然后潜入地下室 |
[09:56] | While the emergency generators kick in and his army pounces on us. | 这时备用发电机启动 他的军队冲向我们 |
[10:00] | This isn’t the way in, Hank. | 这不是潜入的办法 汉克 |
[10:02] | You have a better idea. | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[10:04] | You are the greatest asset that we have | 你是我们手里最大的优势 |
[10:07] | and nobody knows about it. | 并且没人知道这点 |
[10:08] | All these computers and these weapons, | 所有那些电脑 那些武器 |
[10:10] | they’re nothing compared to you. | 根本没法跟你相提并论 |
[10:11] | I can’t keep using my powers. It’s too much of a risk. | 我不能一直用我的能力 太冒险了 |
[10:15] | It is our job to take risks. | 我们的工作就是冒险 |
[10:18] | We run into the line of fire. | 我们冲在最前线 |
[10:19] | We face enemies that no one on this planet has the courage to. | 我们对抗那些地球上没人敢面对的敌人 |
[10:22] | And the best way for me to fight them is as head of the DEO. | 而我最好的战斗方式是作为超查部的头儿 |
[10:24] | I can’t be head of the DEO if I’m an alien. | 如果我是外星人就没法做超查部的头儿了 |
[10:27] | You saw what Max Lord did to James. | 你看到麦斯·罗德对詹姆斯的所作所为了 |
[10:30] | You know he’s after my sister. | 你知道他的目标是我妹妹 |
[10:31] | I have been J’onn J’onzz on earth. | 我在地球上做过荣恩·荣兹 |
[10:34] | I have tried it. | 我试过了 |
[10:36] | I was hunted for 50 years. | 我被追捕了五十年 |
[10:38] | People I’ve loved have tried to kill me | 我所爱之人一旦发现我的真身 |
[10:39] | once they discovered who I really was. | 也会想要杀我 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:43] | But times have changed. | 但是时代不同了 |
[10:46] | Look at Supergirl, the world loves her… | 看看超女 所有人都爱她 |
[10:48] | Your sister looks like a pretty blonde cheerleader. | 你妹妹看起来是个漂亮的金发啦啦队长 |
[10:51] | J’onn J’onzz looks like a monster. | 荣恩·荣兹看起来是个怪物 |
[10:54] | I will never be tolerated here on earth. | 地球上永远不会有我的容身之地 |
[10:56] | The more time I spend as Hank Henshaw, | 我作为汉克·亨肖的时间越长 |
[10:57] | the less I have to face what I’ve lost. | 就越不需要去面对我失去的一切 |
[11:03] | But when I change my state, | 但如果我改变形态 |
[11:06] | shapeshift into someone new, | 变身成为另一个人 |
[11:08] | call upon new powers, | 使用新的能力 |
[11:12] | I get one step closer to becoming the Martian Manhunter forever. | 我就离永远成为火星猎人越来越近了 |
[11:15] | And he creates panic and hysteria. I know, I have seen it. | 而他会制造恐慌和歇斯底里 我见识过 |
[11:18] | It’s not only that I’m better off as human. | 当人类不仅仅是为我自己 |
[11:22] | – Everyone is. – Except Kara. | -更是为所有人 -除了卡拉 |
[11:26] | She needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[11:38] | Approaching the target now. | 正在接近目标 |
[11:40] | Oh, god, it still smells like fish. | 天啊 闻起来还是一股鱼腥味 |
[11:42] | You don’t need to speak into the wire for it to work. | 你不用正对着窃听器讲话我们也能听到 |
[11:45] | Oh, uh, yeah. Copy that. | 好吧 收到 |
[11:49] | Echo team, move into position. | E小队 移动到位 |
[11:50] | Copy. Moving in. | 收到 正在移动 |
[11:54] | You can’t let anything happen to Winn. | 你不能让温发生任何事 |
[11:56] | His father killed an agent the last time we apprehended him. | 上一次我们接近他时 他父亲杀了一名探员 |
[12:00] | We’re not leaving anything to chance. | 我们不会听天由命的 |
[12:01] | – Agent Chase… – Miss Danvers, the only reason you’re here | -查思探员 -丹弗斯小姐 你在此的唯一原因 |
[12:03] | is because your friend wouldn’t do this without you. | 是因为你朋友没你就不来 |
[12:05] | So be quiet, stay out of the way. | 所以请你安静点 别碍事 |
[12:14] | Did you know that 90% of Catco companies are run by women? | 你知道90%的凯特科公司老板是女人吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 是啊 挺酷的 |
[12:24] | So, are you gonna take the job? | 那么 你会接受这份工作吗 |
[12:26] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:27] | You think it’d be fun to work together? | 你觉得一起工作会有意思吗 |
[12:30] | I think you should take it if you want it. For sure. | 我觉得你想接受就接受呗 |
[12:33] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的可不是这个 |
[12:38] | Well, it’s, you know, it’s your career, Lucy. | 你要明白 这是你的工作 露西 |
[12:40] | I can’t really make that decision for you. | 我不能替你做决定 |
[12:45] | This is a really great opportunity for me, James. | 这对我来说是个非常好的机会 詹姆斯 |
[12:48] | I earned it. | 我自己争取的 |
[12:50] | I want to work for a cool, powerful, kickass woman | 我想为一位厉害权威的女强人工作 |
[12:53] | instead of a bunch of angry old white men. | 而不是一群粗暴的白种老男人 |
[12:55] | Well, it sounds like you know what you want. | 听起来你有想法了 |
[12:59] | – What do you want? – I want you to be happy. | -你什么想法 -我希望你开心 |
[13:03] | If it were you, if you moved your life for me | 我要是你 为我开始新的生活 |
[13:06] | and got an offer like this, I would be thrilled. | 拿到这样一份工作 我会很激动 |
[13:09] | I think you should take the job. | 我觉得你该接受这份工作 |
[13:12] | I am not asking your permission. | 我没在请求你的同意 |
[13:24] | What are you today, CIA? IRS? | 你今天什么身份 中情局 国税局 |
[13:27] | You want to see my 1040s? | 你想看帅哥吗 |
[13:28] | Shut up and listen. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[13:29] | We need to talk. In private. | 我们得私下谈谈 |
[13:32] | Off the record. Lay everything on the table. | 非官方 开诚布公 |
[13:34] | Sounds remarkably like a date. | 听着很像约会 |
[13:37] | But what does your boss think? | 你上司怎么想 |
[13:38] | My boss isn’t always willing to | 我上司不总是愿意 |
[13:39] | take the necessary steps to get things done. | 为达到目的而采取必要手段 |
[13:42] | You’re going rogue? | 你在单打独斗啊 |
[13:43] | How fun. | 真有趣 |
[13:45] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么确定能否相信你 |
[13:46] | You don’t. | 无法确定 |
[13:48] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[13:52] | I’ll have him out of Lord Tech until 10:00. | 我会拖住他 他十点前都不在罗德科技 |
[13:54] | But his employees and security are still going to be there. | 但他的员工和保安还会在 |
[13:57] | I have it covered. | 我会搞定的 |
[13:59] | You or J’onn J’onzz? | 你 还是荣恩·荣兹 |
[14:15] | I love you. Do you love me? | 我爱你 你爱我吗 |
[14:22] | I love you. Do you love me? | 我爱你 你爱我吗 |
[14:34] | Dad? | 爸 |
[14:42] | God, look at you. | 天 看看你 |
[14:47] | You need to turn yourself in. | 你得自首 |
[14:50] | I broke out of prison for you, for us. | 我为你 为我们越狱了 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry I was gone so long. | 很抱歉我离开了这么久 |
[14:56] | You need a doctor, okay? You need some help. | 你得看医生 你需要帮助 |
[14:59] | My son. | 儿子 |
[15:01] | My good boy. | 乖儿子 |
[15:05] | My greatest work. | 我最成功的作品 |
[15:09] | I thought this was your greatest work. | 我以为这是你最成功的作品 |
[15:16] | We’re the same, you and I. We’re linked. | 你我是一样的 我们息息相关 |
[15:22] | Together we can do anything. | 我们携手将无所不能 |
[15:26] | We are… we are not the same. | 我们是不一样的 |
[15:28] | That genius. | 那种天赋 |
[15:30] | That lesser people call madness. | 低级的人类称之为疯狂 |
[15:33] | That’s inside of you too. | 你也具备 |
[15:35] | We got eyes on Schott. | 看到肖特了 |
[15:36] | Tactical teams, mobilize. | 战术小组 行动 |
[15:38] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[15:42] | We can’t do our job and worry about you too. | 我们照顾你就完不成任务了 |
[15:44] | We’re Oscar Mike. | 我们正在行动 |
[15:49] | Why didn’t you visit me? | 你为什么不来看我 |
[15:52] | I just wanted to know that you were okay. | 我只想知道你没事 |
[15:54] | I was not okay. | 我怎么会没事 |
[15:58] | I watched my dad get dragged off to prison | 我看着我爸因谋杀被逮捕到监狱 |
[16:02] | when I was 11 for murder. | 而我那时才十一岁 |
[16:06] | How okay could I be after that, dad? | 那之后我怎么会没事 爸 |
[16:15] | Whoa! It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:16] | Hands where I can see them, now! | 手放在我能看到的地方 快 |
[16:17] | – Easy. – I said hands up! | -别慌 -说了举起手来 |
[16:20] | Damn it, dad, put your hands up! | 靠 爸 举起手来 |
[16:21] | Winn, how could you? | 温 你怎么能这样 |
[16:25] | Suspect not cooperating. | 嫌犯不合作 |
[16:26] | – Weapons free… – No! No! | -准备开枪 -不 不 |
[16:36] | What the… | 怎么… |
[16:37] | It’s not him. He’s not here. | 那不是他 他不在这儿 |
[16:39] | I told you to come alone. | 我说了你一个人来 |
[16:42] | Now run. | 快跑 |
[16:43] | – What? – Run. | -什么 -跑 |
[17:20] | He specifically asked you to come to this arcade? | 他明确要你到这间游戏厅来吗 |
[17:23] | Does your father have some sort of plan for you? | 你父亲对你有什么安排吗 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:26] | He said, “I broke out of prison for you, for us.” | 他说”我为你 为我们越狱了” |
[17:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | He called you his “greatest work.” | 他称你为”最成功的作品” |
[17:32] | And he said, “together we can do anything.” | 他还说”我们携手将无所不能” |
[17:34] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[17:36] | I mean, I don’t even know why you’re writing all this stuff down. | 我都不知道你为什么记录我们的对话 |
[17:38] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本不合理 |
[17:47] | – You sure you’re all right? – Yeah. | -你确定你没事吗 -确定 |
[17:50] | I don’t normally inhale… | 我一般是不会吸入… |
[17:52] | They’re going to kill him. | 他们要杀了他 |
[17:54] | They’re going to go find him, and then go kill him. | 他们会找到他 然后杀了他 |
[17:57] | Not if we find him first. | 我们先找到他就不会 |
[17:58] | Kara, no, no. Okay? | 卡拉 别这样 好吗 |
[18:00] | I’m not going to make you commit a federal offense | 我不会让你因为惹上这些人 |
[18:02] | by going around these guys. No. | 而犯下联邦大罪 不行 |
[18:03] | This is… this is my burden… | 这是我的责任 |
[18:06] | Which means it’s mine too. | 所以也是我的 |
[18:07] | Winn, think about everything you’ve done for me. | 温 想想你为我做的一切 |
[18:11] | The last few months, becoming supergirl, | 过去几个月 我成了超女 |
[18:13] | I wouldn’t have been able to survive without you. | 没有你我根本做不到 |
[18:15] | You’d be fine. | 你没我也能好好的 |
[18:18] | I mean, yeah, the Supergirl suit sucked. | 没错 超女服是很难看 |
[18:20] | But you, Kara, | 但你 卡拉 |
[18:22] | with everything that you have? | 凭借你拥有的一切 |
[18:25] | Everything that you… that you are? | 你拥有的能力 |
[18:28] | No, you don’t really need me. | 你并不需要我 |
[18:31] | – You’re wrong. – No. | -你错了 -我没有 |
[18:32] | I do. | 我需要你 |
[18:34] | I know what it’s like to feel isolated and alone. | 我懂被抛弃的孤独感 |
[18:37] | I relive that feeling in my darkest moments. | 我在最黑暗的时刻还有那种感觉 |
[18:41] | But when I’m with you, | 但跟你一起时 |
[18:43] | I never feel that way. | 从没有那种感觉 |
[18:45] | When your dad says he misses you, I believe him. | 当你爸说他想你时 我相信他 |
[18:47] | Because if you weren’t in my life… | 因为如果你不在我身边 |
[18:51] | I’d be lost too. | 我也会想你 |
[18:54] | I have a creepy little doll | 我有个恐怖娃娃 |
[18:56] | that I could give you for when you’re lonely. | 可以给你 让它在你孤独时陪着你 |
[19:00] | Please just let me be there for you. | 拜托让我帮助你 |
[19:03] | The way you’ve always been there for me. | 就像你总是帮助我一样 |
[19:07] | Except just not in the next 20 minutes. | 但接下来二十分钟不行 |
[19:10] | Cat just texted me. | 凯特给我发短信了 |
[19:11] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[19:31] | You’re staring. | 你眼睛都直了 |
[19:34] | Just wondering where you’re hiding your gun under that dress. | 只想知道这件裙子怎么藏武器 |
[19:37] | Behave and you won’t have to find out. | 你听话就不必知道 |
[19:47] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:48] | – Tell you what? – That Winn Schott, | -告诉你什么 -温·肖特 |
[19:49] | our beloved little computer elf, | 我们那个可爱的电脑小精灵 |
[19:51] | is the spawn of Toyman. | 就是玩具人的儿子 |
[19:53] | I don’t think he really wanted anyone to know. | 我觉得他并不想让大家知道 |
[19:55] | Well, perhaps he should consider changing his name. | 也许他该考虑改名了 |
[19:58] | So, when can we set up the tv interview? | 我们的电视采访什么时候能敲定 |
[20:01] | He seems like a very sensitive boy. | 他似乎是个很敏感的孩子 |
[20:03] | Do you think he can cry on cue? | 你觉得他能说哭就哭吗 |
[20:04] | Ms. Grant, Winn is not doing any interviews. | 格兰特女士 温是不会接受采访的 |
[20:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | But if I see him talking to Diane Sawyer, | 但如果我看到他接受黛安·索耶的采访 |
[20:11] | he’s fired. | 我就炒了他 |
[20:12] | Now I need you to go down to HR | 我要你去一趟人力资源部 |
[20:14] | and get me the offer packet for Lucy Lane. | 帮我拿给露西·莱恩准备的合同 |
[20:16] | I want to make sure that | 我要确定 |
[20:17] | everything is organized for her to sign tomorrow. | 一切准备就绪 好让她明天签合同 |
[20:19] | – Has she said yes yet? – No. | -她同意了吗 -没 |
[20:22] | But she will. | 但是她会的 |
[20:23] | You don’t think you should have talked to James | 你不觉得聘请詹姆斯的女友前 |
[20:26] | before offering his girlfriend a job? | 应该先知会他一声吗 |
[20:28] | Oh, Kara. James’ problem is not having his girlfriend at work. | 凯拉 詹姆斯的问题不是他女友要来这上班 |
[20:33] | His problem is having his girlfriend at work | 他的问题在于他女友在这上班的同时 |
[20:35] | while he’s having whatever he’s having with… | 他和某人有了感情上的 |
[20:39] | someone else. | 纠葛 |
[20:42] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:43] | There is nothing going on between James and I. | 我和詹姆斯之间清清白白 |
[20:46] | As much as I love watching you millennials deny your feelings, | 虽然我喜欢看着你极力否认你的情感 |
[20:49] | I pay you not to have them. | 但我付你薪水 所以你必须斩断情丝 |
[20:51] | Now, I need a lawyer, and this is a place of work, | 现在我需要一个律师 而这里是工作的地方 |
[20:53] | Not the bullpen of TMZ. | 不是八卦新闻网站的广告制作区 |
[20:54] | Go get me the offer packet. | 去给我拿合同 |
[20:56] | Yes, Ms. Grant. | 是的 格兰特女士 |
[20:59] | Honestly, she should be paying me by the hour. | 说实话 她应该反过来按小时付钱给我 |
[21:06] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[21:08] | I can feed myself. | 我自己来 |
[21:14] | It’s amazing. | 很好吃 |
[21:16] | It’s De Jaeger. Snail eggs. | 这是德耶热的蜗牛卵 |
[21:19] | That’s $100 a mouthful, don’t spit it out. | 一口要一百美元 别吐出来 |
[21:20] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | Look, the, uh… | 那个 |
[21:28] | the aliens that invaded your lab are very dangerous. | 入侵你实验室的外星人非常危险 |
[21:32] | We need to know what they were looking for. | 我们要知道他们在找些什么 |
[21:33] | Funny you should mention danger and aliens | 有趣的是你提起危险和外星人 |
[21:35] | but not a word about Supergirl. | 却只字不提超女 |
[21:37] | She saves lives. | 她救人扶危 |
[21:39] | You save lives. And you worked to get your powers. | 你也救人扶危 而且是靠努力做到的 |
[21:41] | You didn’t just wake up with them one day | 不是有一天醒来 突然神力加身 |
[21:43] | ’cause the sun was shining. | 只因为阳光明媚 |
[21:46] | – Doesn’t that bother you? – Why are you so obsessed with her? | -你不介意这些吗 -你为什么对她这么执着 |
[21:50] | Is it jealousy? | 是因为嫉妒吗 |
[21:52] | Are you secretly in love? | 你悄悄地爱上她了吗 |
[21:55] | Or are you threatened because she’s a woman? | 还是因为她是个女人 你觉得有威胁感 |
[21:59] | Only a woman would say that. | 只有女人才会这么说 |
[22:04] | Tell me your connection to Supergirl. | 跟我说说你跟超女的关系吧 |
[22:09] | The organization that I work for has a, uh… | 我效力的组织和她有着… |
[22:13] | professional partnership with her. | 非常专业的合作关系 |
[22:23] | The aliens didn’t take anything. | 外星人什么也没拿 |
[22:26] | I have everything in my lab itemized. Nothing was missing. | 我实验室里的物品都列有清单 什么也没丢 |
[22:30] | Then why were they there? | 那他们为什么去那里 |
[22:31] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还希望你能给我答案呢 |
[22:34] | You seem to know a lot more about them than I do. | 你似乎比我更了解他们 |
[22:38] | To Alex Danvers. | 敬艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[22:41] | Hero in her own right. | 实力派英雄 |
[22:53] | Mr. Lord? Aren’t you supposed to be out with Agent Danvers? | 罗德先生 你不是和丹弗斯特工外出吗 |
[22:57] | I ended the evening early. | 我提前结束了今晚的约会 |
[22:59] | To be honest, it was a little disappointing. | 老实说 约会有点小失望 |
[23:01] | As long as we’re being honest, | 只要我们坦诚相告 |
[23:03] | she did strike me as a little humorless for you. | 我觉得对你来说 她的确缺乏幽默感 |
[23:05] | She’s actually a lovely woman. | 其实她挺可爱的 |
[23:07] | If anything, it was my narcissism and ill-kempt facial hair | 有可能是我的自恋以及不修边幅的胡子 |
[23:10] | that ruined any chances I had with her. | 毁了我与她的机会 |
[23:11] | I’m sure you weren’t at fault, sir. | 我相信错不在你 先生 |
[23:14] | Getting so soundly rejected has caused me | 被人如此彻底地拒绝 |
[23:16] | to question many of my life choices. | 让我质疑我所做出的人生选择 |
[23:18] | I need to be alone, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我想单独待会 |
[23:37] | Access denied. | 拒绝进入 |
[23:42] | Access denied. | 拒绝进入 |
[23:44] | You can take the Martian out of Mars. | 你能把火星人带出火星的 |
[24:15] | What is he doing to you? | 他对你干了什么 |
[24:18] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[24:20] | Mr. Lord. I’m sorry. | 罗德先生 对不起 |
[24:22] | – Silent alarm went off. – Don’t worry about it. | -无声警报器启动了 -没事的 |
[24:24] | I was just checking on her. | 我只是来看看她 |
[24:25] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我先走了 |
[24:28] | Actually, I’m a bit concerned about her condition. | 其实我有点担心她的情况 |
[24:31] | We need to get her to a doctor off-site. | 我们要带她去给医生做检查 |
[24:33] | Uh, do me a favor, get an ambulance here. | 帮我个忙 叫辆救护车来 |
[24:36] | But she’s Code Phoenix, sir. | 但她属于凤凰代码 先生 |
[24:38] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[24:40] | Sir, would you mind telling me what Code Phoenix is? | 先生 你能否告诉我凤凰代码是什么吗 |
[24:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:52] | Something tells me you won’t keep quiet about this. | 我有预感你会张扬这件事 |
[24:55] | Please. Don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[25:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:06] | No one you’ll remember. | 你不会记得我的 |
[25:27] | I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来救你的 |
[25:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:35] | Okay, you see this etching? | 看到这个蚀刻了吗 |
[25:36] | Is that a “Y”? What does that mean? | 是Y吗 什么意思呢 |
[25:38] | It’s a slingshot. | 这是个弹弓 |
[25:40] | Slingschott Toys was the company my dad created. | 斯林肖特玩具是我父亲创办的一家公司 |
[25:43] | It went bankrupt, but the old factory’s still standing. | 公司破产了 但原来的工厂还在 |
[25:46] | -Do you think that’s where he is? -I know it. | -你认为他在那儿吗 -我想是的 |
[26:03] | Mr. Schott? | 肖特先生 |
[26:11] | I’m a friend of your son’s. | 我是你儿子的朋友 |
[26:34] | I know how much you love your son. | 我知道你很疼爱你的儿子 |
[26:38] | Think about what’s best for him. | 想想怎么做对你儿子最有利 |
[26:39] | That’s all I think about. | 那是我唯一的考虑 |
[26:52] | Mr. Schott, you have the chance to make it up to your son. | 肖特先生 你有机会补偿你的儿子 |
[26:56] | I am making it up to him. That’s why I’m here. | 我正在补偿他 这就是我来的原因 |
[26:59] | Help. Is anyone out there? | 救命 有人在吗 |
[27:02] | It’s so easy to lure a child if you offer them a toy. | 小孩很容易哄骗 只要你给他们玩具 |
[27:06] | Oh, you’re drowning in quicksand, by the way. | 哦对了 流沙正在吞噬你 |
[27:08] | The more you struggle, the deeper you sink. | 你越挣扎 你就会馅得越深 |
[27:10] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[27:12] | I understand even you need oxygen. | 我知道即使是你也需要氧气 |
[27:14] | Soon, you won’t be able to breathe. | 很快 你就无法呼吸 |
[27:16] | It’s dark in here……And I can’t get out. | 这里好黑 我出不去 |
[27:18] | Oh, I wouldn’t do that. | 我可不这样做 |
[27:21] | Slingschott quicksand is laced with thermite. Add heat… | 斯林肖特流沙中含有铝热剂 只要一加热 |
[27:24] | Help me! | 救命 |
[27:25] | This whole place will blow. | 整个工厂就会爆炸 |
[27:29] | Help me, please! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[27:30] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[27:31] | I’m trapped in here. | 我被困在里面了 |
[27:34] | I’m going to save you. | 我马上来救你 |
[27:35] | Help me, please help me! I’m trapped in here. | 救我 救救我 我被困在里面了 |
[27:40] | Help me, help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[27:43] | Help! | 救我 |
[27:48] | Help! | 救我 |
[27:56] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[28:05] | Wearing these is just as painful as being punched by a Kryptonian. | 穿上这些装备就像被氪星人揍了一顿那样痛苦 |
[28:10] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉你有发现 |
[28:12] | I got a couple of shots. | 我拍了几张照片 |
[28:14] | What’s in that IV? | 静脉注射液里面的是什么东西 |
[28:16] | I’m guessing some combination of sodium sulfite and sodium iodate. | 我猜是亚硫酸钠与碘酸钠的混合物 |
[28:19] | The by-product of which would be hydrochloric acid. | 这两种物质混合起来会产生盐酸 |
[28:22] | She’d be melting into goo. | 她会被融化成一滩血水 |
[28:26] | Her vitals were stable, | 她的生命特征很稳定 |
[28:27] | Her brain showed minimal activity. | 她的脑部有微弱的活动迹象 |
[28:30] | Lord’s keeping her alive somehow. But for what? | 罗德以某种办法让她活着 但是为什么 |
[28:32] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[28:35] | I’m guessing you shapeshifted to get in? | 我猜你是变身后进去的吧 |
[28:39] | But that’s not all. | 但还不仅如此 |
[28:41] | I told you if I used my powers someone’s gonna get hurt. | 我说过如果我使用超能力 有人会受伤 |
[28:45] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:48] | Something I swore I’d never do again. | 是我发誓永远都不会再做的事 |
[28:55] | He doesn’t remember anything. | 他什么都不记得 |
[28:57] | We showed him photos of his wife and baby | 我们给他看了他妻子和小孩的照片 |
[28:59] | and he didn’t know who they were. | 他不知道他们是谁 |
[29:00] | I can’t remember tonight, | 我记不起今天晚上 |
[29:03] | I can’t remember last year… | 我记不起去年… |
[29:04] | There’s been severe tissue damage | 他的额叶和颞叶 |
[29:06] | to his frontal and temporal lobes. | 都遭受了严重的组织损伤 |
[29:07] | His memory’s been permanently affected. | 他的记忆受到了永久性影响 |
[29:10] | I need to see the security tapes. | 我要看看监控录像 |
[29:12] | We checked them. | 我们看过了 |
[29:13] | Someone wiped them all clean. | 有人把它们都删除了 |
[29:15] | Of course they did. That’s why I set up invisible backups | 他们肯定会 所以我在所有最高权限的系统上 |
[29:17] | on all top priority systems. | 做了隐藏备份 |
[29:24] | 8:07. | 8点7分 |
[29:25] | -I was out with agent Danvers. -How? | -我和丹弗斯特工出去了 -怎么回事 |
[29:28] | I saw you only minutes before this, so… | 我在事发前几分钟才见过你 所以… |
[29:32] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[29:34] | Or, more importantly, what? | 或者 更重要的是 他是什么东西 |
[29:38] | You know, I never should have let you go in there. | 你知道 我不应该让你去那儿 |
[29:39] | -If he would have hurt you… -I’m fine. | -如果他伤害了你 -我没事 |
[29:43] | -Who are you calling? -Agent Chase. | -你在给谁打电话 -查思特工 |
[29:45] | No. You know they’ll kill him. | 别打 你知道他们会杀了他 |
[29:47] | Let them. | 让他们杀吧 |
[29:48] | Let them. | 让他们杀吧 |
[29:50] | The world will be better off for it. | 杀了他会让这个世界变得更美好 |
[29:52] | You don’t want that on your conscience. | 你可不想让良心背负这样的负担 |
[29:53] | I’ll find him and I’ll get him back to prison… | 我会找到他并把他送回监狱 |
[29:55] | What’s the point, huh? | 有什么用 |
[29:58] | There’s something rotten inside of him, | 他的内心深处有些邪恶的东西 |
[30:01] | something that can’t be helped. | 已经无药可救 |
[30:03] | He’s sick, you said so yourself. | 他生病了 你自己也这样说 |
[30:04] | One day he was normal and the next he snapped. | 他一直很正常但突然就变了 |
[30:07] | No, no. It can’t be like that, no. | 不不 不可能是那样 |
[30:08] | Sometimes that’s just the way it happens. | 有时候事情就是会这样 |
[30:10] | Well, then what’s to stop it from happening to me? | 那怎么能阻止我身上发生同样的事情呢 |
[30:23] | You know, my father and I were inseparable. | 你知道 我父亲和我不可分割 |
[30:26] | Like, we looked the same, we talked the same. | 比如 我们长得一样 说话方式一样 |
[30:28] | We were good at the same things. | 我们都擅长做同样的事情 |
[30:31] | And now he says we’re linked. Like, what if he’s right? | 现在他说我们息息相关 如果他是对的怎么办 |
[30:34] | He isn’t. | 他说错了 |
[30:40] | His genes are like ticking time bombs, | 他的基因在我体内就像一枚定时炸弹 |
[30:45] | Just waiting to go off inside of me. | 只是等着在我体内爆炸 |
[30:47] | -Turn me into him. -That’s not going to happen. | -把我变成他 -不会发生的 |
[30:50] | You’re a good person. | 你是一个好人 |
[30:51] | That’s what people said about him. | 人们也是这样评论他的 |
[30:55] | And then he cracked. | 然后他就变坏了 |
[30:58] | And now every time I start to get angry, | 现在每次只要我生气 |
[31:02] | I think, “Could this be it? | 我在想”这就是那一天吗 |
[31:04] | Could this be the day that I lose everything?” | 就是我失去所有的那一天吗” |
[31:07] | Winn, the day that your father killed those six people | 温 你父亲杀死那六个人的那一天 |
[31:09] | was like for me the day my planet exploded. | 就如同我的星球爆炸的那一天 |
[31:13] | The course of our lives changed in that single moment. | 我们的人生轨迹都在那一瞬间改变了 |
[31:20] | You are not going to turn into your father. | 你不会变成你父亲的 |
[31:25] | Because the day your world was destroyed, | 因为哪怕是你的世界毁灭的那一天 |
[31:28] | you didn’t give in to rage and hate like your father, | 你也没有像你父亲或我姨妈那样 |
[31:33] | like my aunt. | 屈服于愤恨 |
[31:38] | We both lost our worlds | 我们都失去了彼此原本的世界 |
[31:40] | and now we’re trying to give back because of it. | 我们却因此想要回馈更多 |
[31:45] | And you and your father aren’t the only ones that are linked. | 和你相连的不仅是你父亲 |
[31:51] | We are too. | 还有我 |
[31:54] | And I’m not gonna let anyone mess with that. | 我不会让任何人破坏我们现有的关系 |
[32:00] | – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. | -真对不起 -没关系 |
[32:02] | – I… – It’s fine. | -我 -没关系的 |
[32:04] | – Winn… – I’m going to go. | -温 -我还是走吧 |
[32:06] | – Winn… – I’m going to go. | -温 -我还是走吧 |
[32:22] | Don’t be scared. I just need you to listen. | 别怕 你听我说就好 |
[32:28] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[32:30] | What I wanted for over a decade. | 无非是过去十年我想要的那些 |
[32:34] | To be your father again. | 再次成为你的父亲 |
[32:35] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[32:38] | In any case, it’s all Dunholtz’s fault, | 无论如何都是邓诺兹的错 |
[32:41] | and we’re going to make him pay. | 我们会让他付出代价 |
[32:45] | – Chester Dunholtz? – Yeah. | -切斯特·邓诺兹 -没错 |
[32:48] | Your old boss? | 你以前的老板 |
[32:50] | That’s why you broke out of jail, so you could get revenge on him | 你越狱就是为了报复他 |
[32:52] | for what, stealing your dumb toy designs? | 就因为他盗用了你的破玩具设计 |
[32:57] | No. | 不 |
[33:00] | No, this isn’t about him stealing a toy, | 不是因为他偷走了玩具设计 |
[33:03] | this is about him stealing your childhood. | 而是因为他偷走了你的童年 |
[33:06] | Stealing my chance to watch you grow up. | 偷走了我伴你成长的机会 |
[33:09] | I went to prison because of him. | 我因为他才坐牢 |
[33:14] | Winn, I almost lost you because of him. | 温 因为他我差点失去了你 |
[33:19] | But I have a plan on how we can make it right. | 但我有个能计划能让事情重归正轨 |
[33:23] | You’re going to kill him. | 你要杀了他 |
[33:25] | No, I’m not going to kill him. | 不 我不会杀他 |
[33:29] | You’re going to kill him for me. | 是你要杀了他 为了我 |
[33:36] | Stop. Stop. What are you doing? | 别翻了 停下 你们这是做什么 |
[33:38] | We’re looking for communication between Winn and his father. | 我们在搜查温和他父亲联络的证据 |
[33:40] | We believe they might be working together. | 我们认为他们可能是共犯 |
[33:42] | No, Winn would never do that. | 不 温永远不会做那种事 |
[33:44] | And yet he’s nowhere to be found, today of all days. | 而他却偏偏在今天行踪不明 |
[33:47] | Confirm tactical sweep of the convention hall. | 批准在会场大厅进行战术扫描 |
[33:49] | What’s happening at the convention hall? | 会场大厅有活动吗 |
[33:51] | Today is the start of the National City Toy Convention, | 今天是纳欣诺市玩具漫展的开展日 |
[33:54] | and for that I made you this special gun. | 为此我做了这把特别的枪给你 |
[33:59] | You can take this with you right through the metal detectors | 你可以带着这把枪通过金属探测器 |
[34:02] | and right past security. | 径直通过保全人员 |
[34:04] | You can also take it on stage with you | 你还可以在切斯特·邓诺兹领奖时 |
[34:08] | when Chester Dunholtz receives his award. | 把它带上台 |
[34:12] | Now, you’ll walk up to the podium, | 你走到演讲台前 |
[34:15] | aim at his face, | 瞄准他的脸 |
[34:17] | right between the eyes… | 就在两眼之间 |
[34:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[34:19] | And thank you to Frank & Son for hosting this amazing event! | 感谢弗兰克父子玩具城主办这么棒的活动 |
[34:24] | This means so much… | 这个奖意义巨大 |
[34:26] | …And you will shoot. | 然后你就开枪 |
[34:28] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会那么做 |
[34:29] | I know. I know this is a tough thing to do. | 我明白 我明白这件事很难办到 |
[34:33] | So, I’m going to make it easy on you | 所以 我会让你轻松些 |
[34:35] | by taking the decision out of your hands. | 不把决定权交到你手里 |
[34:38] | I’ve planted 10 bombs in 10 different toys at the convention. | 我已经在漫展的10个玩具里安装了炸弹 |
[34:43] | You won’t know where they are. | 你不知道它们在哪 |
[34:44] | And if you don’t kill Dunholtz, | 如果你不杀邓诺兹 |
[34:48] | I’m gonna set them off. | 我就引爆 |
[34:49] | Dad, listen to me. There will be hundreds of people there. | 爸 你听我说 到时会场会有几百人 |
[34:54] | Kids. | 还有小孩子 |
[34:55] | – They will all die. – No, no, they won’t, they won’t. | -他们都会死的 -不 不会的 |
[34:58] | Because you won’t let that happen. | 因为你不会让那种事发生 |
[35:00] | You are going to save them by killing him. | 你会杀了邓诺兹来拯救那些人 |
[35:03] | We’ll both end up in prison. | 我们都会被捕入狱 |
[35:05] | And that’s what makes this the perfect plan. | 这正是这个计划完美的地方 |
[35:07] | Because whether we escape or end up in prison or what have you, | 因为无论我们脱逃或入狱或是其他结局 |
[35:14] | we are gonna be together. | 我们都会在一起 |
[35:17] | How did this happen to you? | 你怎么会变成这样 |
[35:21] | Do you know | 你知道吗 |
[35:24] | that even with all the amazing toys I’ve built, | 尽管我造出过那么多了不起的玩具 |
[35:31] | you’re the best thing I ever made. | 你才是我最成功的作品 |
[35:35] | You’re just like me. | 你是那么像我 |
[35:38] | I am nothing like you. | 我一点也不像你 |
[35:41] | Don’t underestimate yourself. | 别低估了自己 |
[35:47] | There’s something unique in a child’s view of the world. | 儿童眼中的世界是那么独特 |
[35:51] | Something innocent and pure. There is love. | 是那么纯真 纯洁 富有爱心 |
[35:53] | And a way of looking that we as adults tend to forget. | 我们成年人总是倾向于忘记这些特质 |
[35:56] | We at Dunholtz Toys want to bring this to the world. | 而我们邓诺兹玩具希望能将这些带给世界 |
[35:59] | Each time you choose a toy, whether it be a doll or a figurine, | 每当你选择一个玩具 无论是娃娃或手办 |
[36:04] | a race car, building block, | 赛车模型或积木 |
[36:06] | you are beginning a journey that’s so… | 你都开启了一段旅程 |
[36:09] | Who are you? | 您哪位 |
[36:12] | – What are you doing? – Hey, FBI! | -你要干什么 -联邦调查局 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:16] | Take him out! | 击毙 |
[36:23] | He planted 10 bombs here. | 他在会场安装了10颗炸弹 |
[36:24] | You have to find them before he blows this place up. | 我们得在他引爆这里前找到它们 |
[36:32] | Natural consequences, son. | 这是自然结果 儿子 |
[36:34] | He’s in the basement. | 他在地下室 |
[36:35] | This is gonna hurt me more than it’s gonna hurt you. | 这么做 我会比你更受伤 |
[36:37] | He’s detonating the bombs! | 他正在引爆炸弹 |
[36:43] | Everybody, move, come this way. | 所有人快撤离 从这边走 |
[37:28] | You’ll be happy to know they gave me an office upstairs. | 你将开心得知他们给了我一间楼上的办公室 |
[37:35] | Lucy, Catco’s lucky to have you. | 露西 凯特科能得到你是公司的运气 |
[37:38] | -So am I. -I’m not going to step on your toes. | -我也是 -我不想伤你的感情 |
[37:41] | It never was about that. | 根本不是那回事 |
[37:42] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[37:44] | Your excitement about your job | 你对于工作的那份热忱 |
[37:46] | Made me realize I wasn’t too psyched about mine. | 让我意识到我对工作的激情已经渐失 |
[37:50] | And here I was, thinking this was all about our relationship. | 我现在满脑子想的都是我们的关系 |
[37:54] | No, no, no. I don’t know what I’m doing behind that desk. | 不不不 我不知道我在那办公桌后能干什么 |
[37:58] | During the earthquake, when I was out there, | 发生地震的时候 我扑在前线 |
[38:01] | on the ground, using my instincts, | 在现场 凭借着我的本能 |
[38:05] | I finally felt like myself again. | 最后终于感觉重拾了自我 |
[38:09] | You idiot, you just hung your camera up too soon. | 你这个傻瓜 你只是太想念你的相机了 |
[38:12] | Might have to talk to Cat about that. | 我或许得跟凯特谈谈这事了 |
[38:14] | Do you want me to put in a good word for you? | 你想让我在她面前替你美言几句吗 |
[38:16] | She does have to take my advice now. | 她现在需要听从我的建议 |
[38:38] | You want in on this thai food order? | 你想看看这份泰式餐点的菜单吗 |
[38:41] | There’s, uh, potstickers, peanut noodles… | 这儿有锅贴 花生酱拌面 |
[38:44] | No, I’m not hungry, I got a lot of work to do. | 不用了 我不饿 我还有很多事要做 |
[38:47] | You’re playing videogames. | 你在打电子游戏 |
[38:52] | Your dad is back in prison, | 你父亲又被送进监狱了 |
[38:54] | we can go back to our normal, toyman-free lives. | 我们能重回没有玩具人的正常生活了 |
[38:56] | I shouldn’t have kissed you. | 我不该吻你的 |
[38:58] | Kara, I’m really sorry. | 卡拉 我很抱歉 |
[39:01] | It’s fine, it doesn’t matter. | 没什么 没关系 |
[39:03] | Of course it matters. | 当然有关系 |
[39:06] | My dad kept his feelings bottled up for years, | 好几年来我父亲一直抑制着他的感情 |
[39:11] | And then he exploded. | 到最后他还是爆发了 |
[39:16] | Because he was a coward | 因为他以前很懦弱 |
[39:20] | Like me. | 跟我一样 |
[39:22] | Look, I know I dropped this huge bomb | 我知道当我吻了你后 |
[39:25] | on our friendship when I kissed you | 我就给我们的关系投下了一颗巨大的炸弹 |
[39:27] | And should have told you how I felt a long time ago. | 我早就应该告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[39:30] | But I was too scared to say anything, | 但是我太怯懦 不敢吐露心声 |
[39:34] | I was too scared to stand up for myself. | 我太怯懦 不敢为自己争取这份感情 |
[39:38] | Kara, I am going to tell you the truth now. | 卡拉 现在我要告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[39:43] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[39:47] | I have been in love with you for a long time. | 很早之前我就爱上你了 |
[39:51] | -Since before you were supergirl. -Winn… | -在你成为超女之前 -温 |
[39:55] | I don’t want things to change. | 我不想改变我们的关系 |
[39:59] | Before this thing with my dad, | 在我父亲这事发生之前 |
[40:00] | I probably would have gone along with that. | 我或许会一直默默喜欢着你 |
[40:05] | God, I just would have pretended that kiss never happened. | 天啊 我只会假装那个吻从未发生过 |
[40:08] | But I don’t know if I can | 但我不知道现在还能否 |
[40:10] | sit and smile and eat potstickers | 微笑地坐着 吃着锅贴 |
[40:12] | and pretend like it is not killing me. | 假装我没有因此心如刀绞 |
[40:17] | Kara, I cannot keep bottling things up, | 卡拉 我不能再压抑我的感情了 |
[40:20] | I am too afraid of what could happen. | 我很害怕自己会突然爆发 |
[40:22] | So… | 所以 |
[40:25] | What does this mean for us? | 这对我们而言意味着什么 |
[40:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[41:08] | Uh, did you forget TV night? | 你忘了我们的电视之夜吗 |
[41:10] | Game of thrones and double-cheese pizza? | 看《权利的游戏》 吃双份起司的披萨 |
[41:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:14] | Just flying around the city, I lost track of time. | 刚才绕着城市上空飞了一圈 我忘记了时间 |
[41:18] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[41:20] | I screwed up. With winn. | 我和温的事 搞砸了 |
[41:25] | I might have ruined something, | 我可能已经伤害了我们之间的感情 |
[41:27] | and I don’t know if I can fix it. | 不知道能否修复好 |
[41:29] | Did he ask you out or kiss you or something? | 他约你出去了吗 还是亲了你 |
[41:32] | -And you freaked out? -What? | -把你搞得心烦意乱 -什么 |
[41:34] | How did you… | 你怎么知道 |
[41:36] | I’m an elite agent | 我可是一位精英特工 |
[41:38] | with an expertise in analyzing speech patterns and body language. | 我很擅长分析别人的言语模式和肢体语言 |
[41:43] | I’m also a human being with eyes. | 我也是长眼睛的 |
[41:46] | You should have seen the look on his face. | 你应该看看他脸上的表情 |
[41:50] | I did that. | 都是我的错 |
[41:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:56] | Here’s to the Danvers sisters. We should come with a warning. | 敬丹弗斯姐妹 我们都不是省油的灯 |
[42:02] | I got Hank… J’onn to use his powers. | 我让汉克 荣恩使用了他的超能力 |
[42:05] | But that’s great. | 但这是好事啊 |
[42:08] | That’s not great? | 有什么不对吗 |
[42:10] | He won’t tell me. He did something. | 他不肯告诉我他都干了什么 |
[42:12] | Like, something bad. | 反正是坏事 |
[42:13] | And I pushed him into it. | 我还强势地催他那么做了 |
[42:16] | You? Pushy? | 就你 还强势 |
[42:21] | Hank is strong. | 汉克很厉害 |
[42:23] | J’onn j’onzz is even stronger. | 荣恩·荣兹更强大 |
[42:26] | Did you get any intel on Max? | 你获得关于麦斯的情报了吗 |
[42:28] | I did, but I had to eat slugs to get it. | 是的 但我为此先吃了蜗牛卵 |
[42:32] | I let him wine and dine me. | 是我让他请我享酒用餐的 |
[42:33] | -Alex… -It, uh… | -艾丽克丝 -这个 |
[42:35] | Alex, that man is a monster. | 艾丽克丝 那家伙可是个禽兽 |
[42:37] | You should have told me. I should have been there to back you up. | 你应该告诉我的 我应该去那儿支援你 |
[42:39] | Max Lord is nothing more than a reformed nerd with a god complex. | 麦斯·罗德也就是个狂妄自大的新时代宅男 |
[42:45] | Just like every guy I dated in college. | 就像我在大学里约会过的那些家伙一样 |
[42:47] | No, he’s not going to do anything | 他屁股随便一撅 |
[42:48] | that I won’t see coming from a mile away. | 我就知道他要拉什么样粑粑 |
[42:52] | Oh, it’s starting. | 开始了 |
[42:57] | Hmm. Sisters. | 姐妹俩 |
[43:01] | How sweet. | 真温馨 |
[43:05] | Good night, supergirl. | 晚安 超女 |
[43:10] | Enjoy the show. | 好好看剧吧 |