时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, | 在我小时候 |
[00:02] | my planet Krypton was dying. | 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people | 对于大多数人 |
[00:24] | I’m an assistant at catco worldwide media. | 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, | 但私下里 |
[00:27] | I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | All these weapons, they’re nothing compared to you. | 跟你比起来 这些武器都算不了什么 |
[00:43] | I can’t keep using my powers. It’s too much of a risk. | 我不能一直使用我的超能力 这太冒险了 |
[00:46] | The more time I spend as Hank Henshaw, | 我作为汉克·亨肖的时间越久 |
[00:48] | the less I have to face what I’ve lost. | 就越不需要去面对我失去的一切 |
[00:51] | -Um. -I’m in love with you. | -呃 -我爱上你了 |
[00:53] | I don’t want things to change. | 我不想我们之间的关系有所改变 |
[00:57] | Who’s A. Foster, Ms. Grant? | 这个A·福斯特是谁 格兰特女士 |
[00:59] | Adam Foster is my son. | 亚当·福斯特是我儿子 |
[01:02] | Not being there for Adam is my greatest regret. | 没有陪在亚当身边是我此生最大的遗憾 |
[01:09] | We all make mistakes, have regrets from our past, | 我们都会犯错 都会因过往而感到后悔 |
[01:13] | things we wish we could go back and change… | 希望我们能够重回过去来改变它们 |
[01:16] | In my case, my biggest regret is not being there for you. | 对我而言 最大的遗憾是没有陪在你身边 |
[01:19] | I know that my choices may have hurt you | 我知道我的选择可能会以一种 |
[01:22] | in ways I can never understand… | 我难以理解的方式伤害你 |
[01:26] | But, if you’re willing, | 但是 如果你愿意 |
[01:28] | I’d like to try and make things right between us. | 我会尽我所能得让我们的关系重回正轨 |
[01:32] | It won’t be easy. | 这很难做到 |
[01:34] | Nothing worthwhile ever is. | 万事皆不易 |
[01:38] | Help! Help anybody. | 救命 谁来救救我们 |
[01:51] | But life is short. And when all is said and done, | 但是人生苦短 归根到底 |
[01:55] | there is nothing more important than family. | 家人才是最重要的 |
[01:59] | All my love, mom. | 爱你的 妈妈 |
[02:05] | So where’d you put them? | 所以你把他们安放在哪里 |
[02:06] | By a very nice lake with no fire. | 放在一处没有着火的美丽的湖边 |
[02:09] | All right, well what happened to your post-rescue swagger? | 好吧 你的救援结束后又有什么事发生吗 |
[02:11] | Is Winn still not talking to you? | 温还是不肯跟你讲话吗 |
[02:14] | I wish he’d never kissed me. | 我希望他根本没有吻过我 |
[02:15] | I wish I had never hurt his feelings. | 我也希望我没有伤害他的感情 |
[02:17] | I miss my best friend, Alex. | 我想念我最好的朋友 艾丽克斯 |
[02:19] | – Just give him space. And time. – I hate space and time. | -给他点空间和时间吧 -我不想再等了 |
[02:26] | Hi. Is Ms. Grant’s latte ready? | 嗨 格兰特女士的拿铁好了吗 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:31] | I said, I’m sorry. That you have to work for Cat Grant. | 我说我很遗憾 你竟然替凯特·格兰特工作 |
[02:34] | I hear she’s a piece of work. | 我听说她很难搞 |
[02:36] | A reputation she proudly fosters. | 这可是她引以为豪得树立起的声誉 |
[02:38] | Is she really as horrible as everyone says? | 她真的如同别人说的那样可怕吗 |
[02:40] | You know, breathes fire, eats babies. | 鼻子喷火 专吃小孩 |
[02:42] | Ms. Grant is tough, but she’s amazing. | 格兰特女士是有些难以相处 但她很了不起 |
[02:45] | Not only at her job, but as a person. | 不仅是她的工作 还有她的为人 |
[02:47] | She’s pretty badass. | 她是个女强人 |
[02:50] | Does she pay you to say all that? | 是她花钱让你这么说的吗 |
[02:52] | No. | 不是 |
[02:53] | Well, maybe one day you’ll meet her and form your own opinion, | 也许某天你遇见她 你就能形成自己的观点 |
[02:55] | instead of listening to rumors. | 而不是这些道听途说来的流言 |
[02:57] | Well, she’s very lucky to have you. | 好吧 她很幸运能拥有你 |
[03:03] | I think that latte’s ready. | 我觉得拿铁已经好了 |
[03:06] | You better run. | 你得赶紧了 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | Please tell me you realized that guy was flirting with you. | 你知道那家伙在跟你调情吧 |
[03:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:16] | I would not call that flirting. | 我不会称之为调情 |
[03:18] | He was… he was friendly. | 他很… 他很友好 |
[03:20] | Oh. You’re hopeless. | 你真是没救了 |
[03:22] | National city police is anticipating huge crowds | 据纳欣诺市警方预计 参议员米兰达·克兰 |
[03:25] | for senator Miranda Crane’s anti-alien rally this afternoon… | 今天下午的反外星人集会将吸引众多市民 |
[03:29] | DEO duty calls. | 超查部的工作来了 |
[03:37] | Winn. | 温 |
[03:41] | Where you heading? Are you going down? | 你要去哪儿 你要下楼去吗 |
[03:43] | Just don’t. Please. | 还是别问了 拜托 |
[03:45] | Have a nice day. Kara. | 祝今天愉快 卡拉 |
[03:57] | Miranda Crane is in town. | 米兰达·克兰已经抵达了纳欣诺市 |
[04:00] | She is a lightning rod for bigots, hippies and aliens, | 她因偏执狂 嬉皮士和外星人而颇受争议 |
[04:04] | and yes, that is the order in which I detest them. | 这也是按照我憎恶他们的程度来排序的 |
[04:08] | Our top reporter has made the mistake | 我们的顶尖记者失足犯错 |
[04:10] | of dumping Catco for a cash grab at Vanity Fair. | 从凯特科跳槽去了《名利场》捞金 |
[04:14] | His ruin will be swift and merciless, | 他的职业生涯将被迅速而无情地摧毁 |
[04:16] | thanks to Lucy, who will serve him a lawsuit by the end of today | 露西会出马 在今天结束前对他提起诉讼 |
[04:20] | – That’s not how it works… – By the end of today. | -没那么简单 -就在今晚之前 |
[04:25] | Meanwhile, we need someone to get to the rally. | 同时 我需要有人能够打入集会内部 |
[04:27] | Ker-rah, Get me a list of who’s available. | 卡拉 给我一份名单看看谁有空 |
[04:29] | Actually, I’ll do it. | 实际上 我可以 |
[04:32] | You have layouts to do. Ker-rah. | 你还有一堆版面编排工作 凯拉 |
[04:34] | Uh, Ms. Grant… Nothing that can’t spare an hour. | 格兰特女士 我怎么着也能挤出点时间 |
[04:37] | And with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[04:37] | I’m the most experienced photo-journalist you have. | 我是你手下最有经验的摄影记者 |
[04:41] | And with my connection to a very famous alien, | 而且凭借我和一位非常出名的外星人的关系 |
[04:44] | I may just be able to get us a good quote from Senator Crane. | 我或许能从参议员克兰嘴里套出有价值的信息 |
[04:48] | You better get us a quote that will offend virtually everyone. | 你最好能从她嘴里套出会得罪所有人的话 |
[04:54] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[04:57] | Ms. Grant… | 格兰特女士 |
[04:58] | If you hate bigots more than aliens, | 如果比起外星人你更憎恶偏执狂 |
[05:00] | then, why are you giving senator Crane so much attention? | 那你为什么要如此关注参议员克兰呢 |
[05:03] | She’s horrible. | 她很偏执的 |
[05:04] | because, Ker-rah, while bigots will always take the gold | 因为 凯拉 尽管我最鄙视的 |
[05:08] | on the medal podium of my contempt, | 就是偏执狂 |
[05:09] | they make excellent click-bait. | 但他们却能骗取点击率 |
[05:12] | Also, the more they talk, | 同样 他们谈论的越多 |
[05:13] | the more they sabotage themselves. | 对自身的危害就越大 |
[05:15] | It’s a magical implosion happening right before our very… | 我们就能眼睁睁地看着他们自毁… |
[05:20] | – Who is in my office? – I’ll call security. | -谁在我办公室里 -我这就叫保安 |
[05:24] | No. Don’t. | 不用了 |
[05:32] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[05:41] | I’m, uh, | 我 |
[05:42] | sorry to, uh, to show up while you’re working. | 很抱歉在你工作的时候过来打扰 |
[05:46] | That’s… That’s not a problem. | 没关系 |
[05:48] | That’s not a problem at all. I… | 完全没问题 |
[05:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:54] | But, why? Why? Why today? | 可你为什么今天来啊 |
[05:56] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[05:59] | My letter. | 我的信 |
[06:04] | Of course. | 没错 |
[06:14] | Well, I am so glad that you’re here. | 你能来真好 |
[06:19] | Thanks for reaching out. | 谢谢你联系我 |
[06:21] | There’s just so much to say. | 我有好多话想跟你说 |
[06:24] | But I have a million things that I have to do right now. | 但我手头的工作堆成山了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I figured. | 嗯 我猜到了 |
[06:31] | You know, I’m in town for a few days. | 我会在这里待几天 |
[06:36] | You free for dinner? | 你有空跟我吃晚饭吗 |
[06:37] | I will make myself free. | 我会腾时间的 |
[06:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Have your cheerleader e-mail me. | 让你的啦啦队长发邮件通知我 |
[06:51] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[06:55] | What have you done? | 你干了什么好事 |
[06:57] | Well, you’ve been writing a lot of letters, | 你最近写了不少信 |
[07:00] | but then throwing them away. | 但又全给扔掉了 |
[07:01] | And last week you threw one, | 你上周扔了一封 |
[07:04] | I won’t say at my head, | 倒没砸到我的头 |
[07:05] | but in my general direction. And I read it, | 但掉到我这边来了 我读了 |
[07:08] | saw it was for Adam, and maybe… | 发现是写给亚当的 或许 |
[07:12] | I finished it for you. | 我帮你写完了 |
[07:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:18] | I know this is really bad. I didn’t think he would just show up. | 我知道我惹祸了 我没想到他会突然现身 |
[07:21] | Who told you to think? You wrote to my son. | 谁让你思考的 你给我儿子写了信 |
[07:24] | Now, get out. You’re fired. | 给我滚出去 你被开除了 |
[07:26] | I was just trying to help you. You know my mom died. | 我只是想帮你而已 你也知道我妈去世了 |
[07:28] | I don’t get to have a second chance with her. | 我没机会再跟她相处了 |
[07:31] | I don’t want that to happen to you and Adam. | 我不希望这种事发生在你和亚当身上 |
[07:33] | You crossed a line, Ker-rah. | 你越界了 凯拉 |
[07:36] | You don’t know him. I don’t even know him. | 你不了解他 连我都不了解他 |
[07:38] | I haven’t seen him since he was a baby, | 自从他小时候被他爸带走之后 |
[07:39] | since his father whisked him across the country. | 我就没再见过他了 |
[07:43] | – I told you… – You told me | -我告诉过你 -你告诉过我 |
[07:45] | that losing Adam was the biggest regret of your life. | 失去亚当是你这辈子最大的遗憾 |
[07:49] | Ms. Grant, I’ve known you for a while now, | 格兰特女士 我认识你也有些日子了 |
[07:51] | And I don’t think you were ever going to send that letter. | 我觉得你永远都不会寄出那封信 |
[07:53] | And another year of you missing him would have gone by like that. | 接下来的一年你又会在思念他当中度过 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:01] | Sometimes it’s easier to face the past with a little help. | 有时候借助一点外力 能让你更容易面对过去 |
[08:10] | What kind of sentimental crap did you write to him? | 你给他写了些什么煽情的屁话 |
[08:15] | Well, this isn’t actually awful. | 其实写得还不赖 |
[08:22] | He did come. He’s here. | 他确实来了 出现在我面前 |
[08:30] | Oh, my god, he’s here. | 天呐 他来了 |
[08:32] | So, uh, should I make a dinner reservation, or am I fired? | 那我是该给你预订晚餐 还是卷铺盖卷儿走人 |
[08:41] | Make a reservation. | 预订晚餐吧 |
[08:44] | And Ker-rah? | 凯拉 |
[08:46] | I’m going to make your life hell. | 我会让你求生不得 求死不能 |
[08:48] | It’s worth it. Family always is. | 值了 为了家人永远都值 |
[09:02] | Thank you. Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位 谢谢你们的光临 |
[09:05] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[09:07] | Extraterrestrials. Non-humans. | 天外来客 非人类 |
[09:09] | Whether they’re wearing a red cape or not, | 无论他们是否穿着红披风 |
[09:11] | they are a threat to this country, our freedom, and our lives. | 都对本国以及我们的自由与生命造成了威胁 |
[09:17] | Starting today, we need solutions. | 从今天起 我们需要拿出解决方案 |
[09:19] | The perimeter is clear. | 周围一切安全 |
[09:21] | Try it again. | 再检测一遍 |
[09:22] | We need to know where they live, | 我们要搞清楚他们的住所 |
[09:24] | what they do and who they eat. | 他们的所作所为和猎食对象 |
[09:29] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[09:30] | we need to stop them from landing in our country. | 我们要阻止他们登陆我国 |
[09:34] | If it takes a dome, let’s build a dome. | 如果这需要一座穹顶 那我们就造一座 |
[09:37] | It’s time to stop talking and start acting. | 我们该少说话 多办事了 |
[09:41] | Monsters are coming for your families. | 怪物们即将袭击你们的家庭 |
[09:59] | – Move, move, move! – Everybody get down! | -上上上 -大家都趴下 |
[10:02] | Move! | 上 |
[10:24] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[10:31] | It’s supergirl. | 是超女 |
[10:38] | Careful. | 当心 |
[10:39] | – Where did it go? – I don’t know. It was just here. | -它跑哪儿去了 -不知道 刚才还在这儿 |
[10:42] | Supergirl, do you have a visual? | 超女 你看到目标了吗 |
[10:44] | – Is it down there? – No. | -它在下面吗 -不在 |
[10:46] | Whatever it is, it’s gone. | 那个不明物种跑掉了 |
[11:00] | Transport Senator Crane to headquarters, right now. | 把参议员克兰转移到总部 马上 |
[11:03] | What was that thing? | 那是个什么玩意 |
[11:04] | A creature that doesn’t leave any survivors. | 一个不留活口的生物 |
[11:05] | We have to move her now, before it comes back. | 我们得趁它没回来赶紧把她转移走 |
[11:07] | – What did it do to you? – Nothing. I’m fine. | -它对你做了什么 -没什么 我没事 |
[11:09] | You’re not. You froze. | 你明明有事 你动弹不得 |
[11:10] | Did you hear me say we have to get her back to headquarters or not? | 听到没有 把她转移回总部 |
[11:12] | – Hank. – It’s of the utmost importance… | -汉克 -这极为重要 |
[11:15] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[11:18] | What the hell happened to you? | 你刚才到底怎么了 |
[11:20] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[11:22] | You people screwed up royally. | 你的手下搞砸了 |
[11:24] | And I will not be kept here. | 我不要被关在这里 |
[11:25] | Madam senator, I assure you it’s for your protection. | 参议员女士 这是为了你的安全 |
[11:27] | I know your friend Sam Lane talks a lot of crap about the DEO, | 我知道您的朋友萨姆·莱恩说了超查部的不少坏话 |
[11:30] | but we’re here to help. | 但我们是来帮您的 |
[11:31] | The general told me that | 将军告诉我 |
[11:32] | for all your big talk about monitoring aliens, | 你们口口声声说要监视外星人 |
[11:34] | you’re the first one to let them in through the front door. | 你却首当其冲把它们领进家门 |
[11:36] | I guess you forgot the part where I saved your ass. | 我猜你忘了是我救了你的小命 |
[11:39] | For all I know, you all staged that little stunt. | 要我说 那是你们一起演的戏 |
[11:41] | It’s just like an alien. | 就和个外星人一样 |
[11:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:45] | You’re all the same. | 你们都一个样 |
[11:47] | Disgusting insects who’ve come crawling from | 一群恶心的虫子 从你们那 |
[11:49] | your own diseased, backwater planets, | 布满瘟疫 死水一般的星球而来 |
[11:51] | looking to suck our resources for yourselves. | 想要将我们的资源据为己有 |
[11:55] | Sedative. You’re welcome. | 镇静剂 不用谢 |
[11:57] | My team and I are currently tracking your attacker. | 我的队伍和我目前正在追踪攻击你的人 |
[11:59] | We’ll keep you updated. | 有消息我们会告诉你的 |
[12:00] | I told you, I’m not staying here. | 我跟你说了 我不留下来 |
[12:01] | Madam senator, | 参议员女士 |
[12:03] | as long as it’s out there, you’re in here. | 只要它还在外边 你就要呆在这里 |
[12:06] | Enjoy your stay at the DEO. | 享受一下在超查局的时光吧 |
[12:10] | I should’ve let it eat her. | 我真应该让它吃了她 |
[12:12] | It would’ve. It still might. | 没错 并且还有可能会发生 |
[12:14] | You ready to tell us the whole story? | 你准备告诉我们全部实情了吗 |
[12:17] | We’re looking for a white martian. | 我们要找的是个白色火星人 |
[12:21] | That thing is like you? | 那东西和你一样吗 |
[12:23] | It’s nothing like me. | 它跟我完全不同 |
[12:25] | That creature and its kind slaughtered the green martians. | 那生物和它的同族屠杀了绿色火星人 |
[12:28] | The white martians came from beneath the planet’s surface, | 白色火星人从星球地底而来 |
[12:32] | Bringing fire from the planet’s guts. | 从星球内部带来了火 |
[12:36] | And they burned us all. | 把我们全都烧死了 |
[12:38] | – Oh, god, J’onn. I’m sorry. – Don’t. | -天啊 荣恩 真抱歉 -不用 |
[12:40] | Knowing what we’re up against might just save lives. | 了解我们的敌手也许能少些伤亡 |
[12:45] | This creature belongs to a race | 这个生物所属的种族 |
[12:46] | devoted to the mission of killing me and mine. | 专门杀我与我族人 |
[12:51] | It’ll be back. | 它会回来的 |
[12:51] | But… But it attacked the senator… | 但是 但是它攻击的是参议员 |
[12:54] | Make no mistake. | 别搞错了 |
[12:57] | I brought it to National City. | 是我把它引到纳欣诺市的 |
[13:00] | As martians, we not only share our ability to shapeshift, | 作为火星人 我们不仅都可以变身 |
[13:03] | We share a link. | 我们还连接在一起 |
[13:04] | If I assume my true form, or phase, | 如果我显露真身或相位移动 |
[13:06] | or reach out to it with my mind, it knows. | 或者用我的意念力搜寻 它就会知道 |
[13:09] | It sensed me when I used my powers to investigate Maxwell Lord. | 它在我用能力调查麦斯威尔·罗德时感知了我 |
[13:14] | It attacked the rally to draw me out. | 它攻击集会是为了引我出来 |
[13:16] | Then I scared it off. | 然后我把它吓跑了 |
[13:19] | Thankfully. Because I couldn’t fight it today. | 幸好如此 因为我今天不能和它斗 |
[13:24] | I couldn’t even move. | 我动都动不了 |
[13:25] | You will next time. And you’re not alone. | 下次你就可以了 而且你不是一个人 |
[13:28] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到它的 |
[13:29] | In the meantime, we’ll keep Senator Crane here. | 与此同时 我们把参议员克兰留在这里 |
[13:32] | It’s the safest place around. | 这里是附近最安全的地方 |
[13:36] | I have to ask something of you. | 我得求你件事 |
[13:38] | I should be the one to face this thing. | 本应是我来面对这家伙 |
[13:40] | But if I reveal myself | 但如果我暴露自己的身份 |
[13:41] | It’ll mean the end of my life as Hank Henshaw. | 那就意味着我作为汉克·亨肖的日子结束了 |
[13:44] | And if Hank goes, general Lane gets the DEO. | 如果汉克走了 莱恩将军将掌管超查部 |
[13:47] | And you know what that means. | 你知道那代表着什么 |
[13:48] | You’ve had my back a million times. | 你保护了我那么多次 |
[13:51] | I’ve got this one. I’ll bring it in. | 这一次我来 我会抓住它的 |
[14:00] | Your stem cell facial is confirmed with Philip, | 你的干细胞美容已经和菲利普订好了 |
[14:02] | He’ll be at your house at 7:00 a.m. | 他会在早上七点到你家 |
[14:03] | Gentle reminder, he does have multiple face tattoos, | 小小提醒下 他脸上有多处纹身 |
[14:06] | – So don’t call 911 this time. – Anything else? | -所以这次别再报警了 -还有别的吗 |
[14:11] | Your car’s out front to take you to dinner with Adam. | 你的车等在前边带你去和亚当吃晚餐 |
[14:16] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[14:17] | I know it’s been a while since you’ve spent… | 我知道你有一段时间没有和… |
[14:19] | Oh, Ker-rah, shut up. | 凯拉 闭嘴吧 |
[14:21] | I have had one-on-one exclusive sit downs | 我曾面对面专访过 |
[14:25] | with the most influential and powerful people in the world. | 世界上最有影响力最有权力的人 |
[14:29] | Yes, but this isn’t an interview. This is your son. | 是的 但这不是采访 他是你儿子 |
[14:32] | And sometimes you can be a little… | 有时候你会有点… |
[14:36] | It’s just, uh, when you talk to him, | 就是 你和他聊天的时候 |
[14:40] | I think what you say should come from the heart. | 我觉得你应该说些心里话 |
[14:44] | If I had the chance to talk to my mother, | 如果我有机会和我妈对话 |
[14:45] | I’d want her to ask me if… If I’m happy. | 我会想让她问我 问我是否开心 |
[14:51] | Even more, I’d want her to tell me | 还有 我想让她告诉我 |
[14:52] | why she made the decisions she made. | 为什么她要做出那些决定 |
[14:54] | You know, if she could go back and do it all over again, | 如果她能回去重新选择 |
[14:56] | what would she do differently. | 她会不会做出不同的决定 |
[15:00] | Just most of all, I’d want her to be honest. | 无论如何 我只想听她说实话 |
[15:03] | I’ve handled Putin, Pope Francis | 我应对过普京 教皇弗朗西斯 |
[15:05] | and Taylor Swift. | 还有泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[15:06] | This is Adam. | 这不过是亚当而已 |
[15:07] | I think I’ll take it from here. | 我觉得之后的事我自己处理好了 |
[15:13] | I’ll never forget, I was at a party with Bill Gates, | 我记忆犹新 我在一场派对上碰到比尔·盖茨 |
[15:16] | and I said to him, I said, “Bill, | 我告诉他 我说 比尔 |
[15:17] | people want to read the news on thin little screens | 人们想要在小屏幕上看新闻 |
[15:21] | “They can hold in the palm of their hand,” And well, | 那种能拿在手上的 但是呢 |
[15:23] | of course, he blew it. | 当然 他搞砸了 |
[15:24] | And now, Lord Technologies | 而现在罗德科技 |
[15:26] | has made how many thousands of millions of them? | 已经制造了上亿台这种设备 |
[15:32] | What else did you invent, Cat? | 你还发明了什么 凯特 |
[15:36] | Okay, I get it. Enough about me. | 好吧 我懂了 别谈我了 |
[15:40] | I want to know more about you. | 我想进一步了解你 |
[15:43] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[15:44] | How’s Cornell going? | 康奈尔怎样了 |
[15:45] | – Did you finish your masters yet… – I dropped out. | -你念完硕士了吗 -我辍学了 |
[15:48] | Wow. Well, you know, um… | 好吧 你知道的 |
[15:52] | Some of the nation’s greatest minds never finished college. | 我国的一些伟人都没上完大学 |
[15:57] | I remember my first year, sitting in endless lectures, | 我记得我第一年 有上不完的课 |
[16:01] | thinking I would learn more doing. | 心想我去实践可能会学到更多 |
[16:03] | So, I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[16:04] | I went and I got my first internship at the Daily Planet… | 我在《星球日报》获得了第一份实习生职位 |
[16:07] | Did you come to dinner just so you could talk about yourself? | 你来吃晚饭就是为了谈你自己的吗 |
[16:11] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:14] | Did you even write that letter? | 那信是你写的吗 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:20] | I thought, after reading what you wrote, | 在读过你写的东西之后 |
[16:22] | that you wanted things to be different. | 我以为你想做出改变 |
[16:25] | You’re not even trying. | 可你连试都不试 |
[16:27] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[16:32] | I guess I came to hear you say you’re sorry. | 我想我是来听你说抱歉的 |
[16:34] | I am sorry. | 我是很抱歉 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. I wanted to be there. | 很抱歉 我想在你身边 |
[16:40] | But you have to understand that I wouldn’t have been a good mom. | 但你得明白我不会成为一个好妈妈 |
[16:43] | – I wasn’t ready. – I get it. | -我当时没准备好 -我懂了 |
[16:45] | It’s about you. It’s always been about you. | 你很自私 一直都只为自己找想 |
[16:52] | Thanks for dinner, Cat. | 谢谢你的晚餐 凯特 |
[16:58] | James, these pictures are amazing. | 詹姆斯 这些照片太棒了 |
[17:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Near-death experiences do make me shutter-happy, so… | 濒死体验确实让我按快门按得很爽 |
[17:07] | Do you see anything? | 你有什么发现 |
[17:08] | No. Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有 没什么不寻常的 |
[17:11] | I mean, other than a white monster from Mars. | 没看到火星来的白怪物 |
[17:18] | Oh, if you need to go home, it’s okay. | 你要回家也没问题 |
[17:21] | No, I told Lucy I was gonna be late, so… | 不 我跟露西说了我会晚回家 |
[17:31] | Take a look at this. | 你来看看这个 |
[17:35] | What is that, a flare? Or a glare? | 这是什么 火光 眩光 |
[17:38] | I thought so too, until… | 我本来也觉得 但 |
[17:40] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[17:41] | Did her eyes glow like that in every picture? | 她每张照片眼睛都这样发光吗 |
[17:44] | No. Just the ones after you saved her. | 你救了她之后的照片才这样 |
[17:50] | Thank you. It’s been a long day. | 谢谢 今天真漫长 |
[17:53] | And something tells me it’s far from over. | 直觉告诉我还没完 |
[18:02] | Any word on the monster? | 有怪物的消息吗 |
[18:04] | Supergirl has graciously agreed to bring your attacker in personally, | 超女仁慈地同意私下抓捕攻击你的人 |
[18:06] | at great risk to herself, I might add. | 但我得说 她冒了很大风险 |
[18:09] | When she captures it, you’ll be safe to go. | 等她抓到它 你就可以走了 |
[18:12] | And what makes you think I’ll be safe here? | 那你怎么觉得我在这里就安全了 |
[18:15] | What are you getting at, senator? | 你想暗示什么 参议员 |
[18:17] | Nothing except whispers in Washington | 只不过华盛顿有传言 |
[18:18] | that say you need to clean house. | 你得清理门户 |
[18:21] | They say Supergirl’s not the only alien inside the DEO. | 传言说超女不是超查部唯一的外星人 |
[18:25] | You’ve got a mole, Henshaw. | 你们有内鬼 亨肖 |
[18:29] | Madam, I trust you won’t be insulted if I called you paranoid. | 女士 如果我说你多疑了 这不算侮辱吧 |
[18:33] | God knows I wouldn’t be the first. | 我绝对不是第一个这么说的 |
[18:34] | Some aliens can look like anyone. | 有些外星人能变形 |
[18:37] | Well, we may not have much in common, | 我们也许没什么交集 |
[18:39] | but I think it’s safe to say neither one of us | 但我认为我们俩 |
[18:41] | enjoys the idea of an alien spy working within your walls. | 都不希望你们内部有外星人间谍 |
[18:44] | And if it became public, well, | 如果此事公开了 |
[18:45] | that would certainly be very embarrassing for you. | 那对你来说肯定非常尴尬 |
[18:48] | Why do I sense you have a proposal? | 我怎么觉得你有一项提议呢 |
[18:52] | Conduct a very quiet internal investigation. | 执行一项秘密的内部调查 |
[18:55] | I’m sure finding an alien is within your abilities. | 我相信你有能力找到一个外星人 |
[18:59] | Madam, trust me. | 女士 相信我 |
[19:02] | Your time would be better spent | 你多花时间 |
[19:04] | focusing on the American people rather than these comic book delusions. | 关注美国人民而不是漫画书妄想会更好 |
[19:08] | Fine. Play dumb. Let a mole run wild in here, | 好吧 尽管装傻 让内鬼在这里放肆 |
[19:11] | just like you let a white Martian run wild on the street. | 就像你让白火星人逍遥法外一样 |
[19:14] | But when you’re brought down from the inside, you remember this. | 但当你吃了内鬼的亏 你要记住 |
[19:18] | You were warned. | 我提醒过你 |
[19:21] | Kara. Did you find anything? | 卡拉 你有什么发现吗 |
[19:22] | Pretty sure the white Martian shapeshifted into senator Crane. | 白火星人肯定变成了参议员克兰 |
[19:25] | Which means the real senator might still be in danger somewhere. | 所以真的参议员处境还很危险 |
[19:27] | Good to know. | 明白 |
[19:29] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[19:30] | Hurry. | 尽快 |
[19:35] | It’s in your best interest to find this alien interloper | 你最好还是尽快找到这个 |
[19:38] | as quickly as possible. | 外星入侵者 |
[19:39] | Your entire operation’s been compromised. | 你的整个行动遭到了危及 |
[19:45] | There are no hidden aliens here. | 这里没有隐藏外星人 |
[19:48] | Are you absolutely sure of that, Director Henshaw? | 你真的确定吗 亨肖局长 |
[19:58] | I wish I could say yes. | 我希望我能说确定 |
[20:01] | I never said you were attacked by a white Martian. | 但我没说过你被白外星人攻击了 |
[20:07] | Well, you’re smarter than I thought. | 你比我想象中聪明 |
[20:42] | Spread out! | 分头 |
[21:29] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[21:30] | I’m going after it. You stay here. | 我去追它 你待在这儿 |
[21:32] | Hank needs you. | 汉克需要你 |
[21:37] | Alex, it’s fled. Again. | 艾丽克斯 它又跑了 |
[21:40] | I’ll work on a plan with Hank. Keep your eyes open. | 我跟汉克会想办法 你多加注意 |
[21:45] | Ms. Grant, everything okay? | 格兰特女士 有事吗 |
[21:46] | No, I need you in the office… | 有 我需要你来办公室 |
[21:48] | Now. | 立刻 |
[21:54] | Hank. J’onn. | 汉克 荣恩 |
[21:57] | I should have known… | 我本该发现的 |
[21:59] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:00] | If I hadn’t pushed you to use your powers, | 如果不是我逼你用超能力 |
[22:02] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[22:05] | But it did. And now members of my team are dead because of me. | 但确实发生了 我队里的人都因我而死 |
[22:10] | This is my war, not Earth’s. | 这是我们的内战 与地球无关 |
[22:12] | Not anymore. | 情况变了 |
[22:14] | You’re not alone in this. | 你不必一个人面对 |
[22:17] | I am so sorry for what happened to your planet. | 我很抱歉你星球发生的事 |
[22:22] | I can’t imagine what that feels like. | 我无法感同身受 |
[22:26] | But together, we’re gonna protect this one. | 但我们要一起保护这颗星球 |
[22:31] | It wasn’t just my planet… | 不只是我的星球 |
[22:38] | We fought back. We’d known war. | 我们反击了 知道会爆发战争 |
[22:40] | But not like this. | 但没想到会这样 |
[22:43] | White Martians had been toiling underground, | 白火星人一直在搞地下活动 |
[22:45] | building weapons of death. | 制造杀伤武器 |
[22:49] | Fire traps. | 火陷阱 |
[22:50] | Their technology overwhelmed us. | 他们的技术强过我们 |
[22:51] | There was no honor in how they fought. | 他们不正面作战 |
[22:55] | They herded us into camps. | 他们把我们圈养在营地内 |
[23:00] | I swore no matter what, I would protect my family. | 我发誓无论如何都要保护我的家人 |
[23:05] | We would survive. | 我们不会死 |
[23:08] | But when we got through the gates, | 但当我们进了大门 |
[23:18] | they took the women and children. | 他们把女人和孩子带走 |
[23:21] | Men were forced into labor. | 男人被逼成为苦力 |
[23:23] | No! | 不 |
[23:24] | The others went to the furnace. | 其他人去了火坑 |
[23:30] | My wife and daughters | 我的妻子和女儿 |
[23:37] | burned. | 被烧死了 |
[23:48] | I escaped. | 我逃走了 |
[23:51] | I survived. To my great shame. | 我活了下来 苟且偷生 |
[23:58] | I will hear my family’s screams until the day I die. | 直到我死的那天 我都会听见家人的尖叫声 |
[24:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:12] | J’onn, look at me. | 荣恩 看着我 |
[24:17] | There’s no shame in surviving. | 求生并非苟且之事 |
[24:21] | If your family would have lived, | 如果你的家人还活着 |
[24:28] | you wouldn’t want them to be ashamed. | 你不会想他们感到羞耻 |
[24:30] | But they didn’t. And now I’ve | 但他们死了 而我却让 |
[24:32] | let another one of their butchers kill again. | 杀死他们的人再次大开杀戒 |
[24:37] | I have to stop it. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[24:51] | Yes, Ms. Grant. | 是的 格兰特女士 |
[24:53] | Did you not hear me the first 10 times? | 我都说十遍了 你难道没听到吗 |
[24:55] | I asked you to bring me a chamomile. | 我叫你给我拿一杯菊花茶 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:58] | If you’re not gonna be here to handle my calls, Ker-rah, | 如果你不在这里帮我接电话 凯拉 |
[25:00] | Then I suggest you just keep walking | 那我建议你一直往前走 |
[25:02] | and throw yourself off the balcony. | 从阳台上跳下去 |
[25:06] | How did dinner with Adam go? | 你和亚当的晚餐如何 |
[25:07] | Oh, and then there’s that. | 还有这件事 |
[25:11] | Why didn’t you prep me? | 你为什么不帮我准备 |
[25:14] | You took it upon yourself to lure him in | 你自作主张 用你丹弗斯 |
[25:16] | with your sunny Danvers sentimentality, | 那阳光般的煽情攻势把他诱来 |
[25:19] | and then you just let me go there unprepared. | 然后你却让我毫无准备地去见他 |
[25:25] | He’s never gonna talk to me again. | 他再也不会理我了 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry it didn’t go well. | 很遗憾事情不顺利 |
[25:31] | He didn’t come here to see me. | 他来不是为了见我 |
[25:32] | He came here because of the letter. | 他来是因为那封信 |
[25:36] | He might as well have come to see you. | 他原本是来见你的 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna fix this. I promise. | 我会搞定这事的 我保证 |
[25:44] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[25:48] | – Adam! Hi. – Hello. What are you doing here? | -亚当 你好 -你好 你来这做什么 |
[25:52] | Uh, it’s about your mom. | 是来和你说说你妈的事 |
[25:54] | Wait, are you here to drop off the apology check? | 等等 你是来这扔钱表示歉意的吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:58] | This is the part where my mother | 我妈一般都是这样 |
[25:59] | usually throws money at the problem. | 用钱来解决问题的 |
[26:01] | I… Ms. Grant didn’t send me. | 我 不是格兰特女士叫我来的 |
[26:02] | I came because I have never seen your mother like this before. | 我来是因为我从未见过你妈这个样子 |
[26:06] | – Like what? – Scared. | -什么样子 -害怕 |
[26:07] | – Of not getting enough retweets? – No… | -害怕转发率不够高吗 -不是 |
[26:09] | No, of losing you again. | 不 是害怕再次失去你 |
[26:11] | Hey, she did just fine for 25 years. | 没有我 她这25年也过得很好 |
[26:13] | Or, she was really good at pretending. | 或是她太善于伪装 |
[26:16] | I know you think your mom is this heartless, | 我知道你认为你妈是个无情 |
[26:20] | narcissistic monster… | 自恋的怪物 |
[26:22] | – Your words… – Some days, I do too. | -是你说的 -有时候我也这么认为 |
[26:25] | But when you get past that, | 但当你过了那个阶段 |
[26:27] | there’s this inspiring person in there. | 就会发现她是个鼓舞人心的人 |
[26:32] | A hero. | 一位英雄 |
[26:33] | You talk about her like she’s Supergirl. | 你把她说得像超女一样 |
[26:37] | Well, in some ways, she is. | 在某种程度上 她就是 |
[26:43] | And sometimes being a hero means making sacrifices. | 有时作为英雄 意味着要做出牺牲 |
[26:47] | Deep down, she always knew | 在内心深处 她一直知道 |
[26:49] | there was something big she needed to do. | 她有一件很重要的事要做 |
[26:51] | And if she could go back and do it all over again, | 如果她能重头再来一次 |
[26:53] | I don’t think she would change a single thing. | 我认为她不会做出任何改变 |
[26:55] | Except leaving you. | 除了离开你 |
[27:01] | No, you wrote the letter. | 信是你写的 |
[27:04] | What? | 什么 |
[27:08] | No, no! That would be illegal, maybe, | 不是 那样可能是非法的 |
[27:13] | and completely insane, and… | 而且也太离谱了 |
[27:20] | Yeah, yeah, that was a thing I did. | 是的 信确实是我写的 |
[27:26] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[27:26] | This explains everything. | 这就解释了一切 |
[27:28] | – Only because she’s too scared! – Of what? | -只是因为她太害怕了 -害怕什么 |
[27:30] | This. | 这样 |
[27:32] | I know letting her in is not gonna be easy… | 我知道接纳她并不容易 |
[27:36] | But you have to give her another chance. | 但是你得再给她一次机会 |
[27:41] | Has anyone ever told you you deserve a raise? | 有人跟你说过你该加薪吗 |
[27:44] | Is that a yes? | 这算是同意了吗 |
[27:45] | Only if you come with me. | 但你得跟我一起去 |
[27:54] | Well, I know you both have a lot you really wanna say to each other… | 我知道你们都有很多话要对彼此说 |
[27:57] | I’ve been informed that I’ve already said too much. | 有人告诉我 我已经说了太多 |
[28:00] | And which you mean by that, | 你的意思是 |
[28:01] | despite the tone that we agreed you wouldn’t use, | 除了用了我们说好不要用的那种语气之外 |
[28:05] | is that you may not have expressed yourself very well at dinner. | 你在晚餐时也许没能好好地表达自己 |
[28:08] | No, she expressed herself perfectly. | 不 她表达得非常好 |
[28:11] | Over, and over, and over… | 三句话不离自己 |
[28:14] | And what you mean by that, | 而你的意思是 |
[28:15] | is that you wish she had focused more on you | 你希望她把注意力多放在你身上 |
[28:18] | because of all the years spent apart. | 因为你们分开了这么多年 |
[28:24] | Just say something to each other. | 互相说点什么吧 |
[28:27] | Say something real. Even if it terrifies you. | 说些真心话 就算这让你们感到害怕 |
[28:30] | Just try. | 试一试 |
[28:36] | I never got to put a picture that you’d drawn on the fridge. | 我从未把你的画贴在冰箱上 |
[28:42] | I never got to tell you stories. | 从未给你讲过故事 |
[28:47] | And I never got to teach you how not to be afraid of the world. | 从未教你不要惧怕这个世界 |
[28:56] | And I never got to tell you how | 也从未告诉过你 |
[29:00] | amazing I think you are. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[29:04] | I never got to be your mom. | 从未做过你的母亲 |
[29:08] | But I am your biggest fan, Adam. | 但我是你最大的粉丝 亚当 |
[29:12] | And I’m so, so sad that I didn’t get to see you grow up. | 我非常遗憾没能见证你的成长 |
[29:18] | You didn’t want me. | 你根本不想要我 |
[29:20] | Oh, Adam. That is so not fair. | 亚当 这么说太不公平了 |
[29:21] | No, let him talk. | 不 让他说 |
[29:33] | Did you miss me? | 你想过我吗 |
[29:34] | Of course I missed you. | 我当然想你 |
[29:38] | I missed you every second. | 我每分每秒都在想你 |
[29:40] | I still miss you. | 现在依然想 |
[29:48] | No, I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意要… |
[30:02] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[30:08] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Ms. Grant. | 明天见 格兰特女士 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:22] | – Um, but? – No buts. | -但是呢 -没有但是 |
[30:25] | I’m just sorry. | 只有对不起 |
[30:33] | Can you track it using its tissue? | 你能用它的组织追踪到它吗 |
[30:35] | If it’s in its own skin, yes. | 如果是它自己的皮肤就能 |
[30:39] | Okay. So what do we do now? | 好吧 那我们现在该做什么 |
[30:44] | We don’t do anything. | 什么也不做 |
[30:46] | No. No, no, no. That’s not happening. | 不 不行 不可以这样 |
[30:50] | We’re gonna bring this in together. | 我们得协力抓住这个东西 |
[30:51] | We’re not bringing it in. | 我们不去抓它 |
[30:53] | – What do you mean? – You know exactly what I mean. | -这话什么意思 -你知道我是什么意思 |
[30:56] | I’m going to find its lair. | 我要找到它的老巢 |
[30:58] | And when I do, I will drop this human coat I wear. I won’t freeze. | 找到后 我就脱离人形 这样就不会被定住 |
[31:02] | I will break its body in half and bury it in the dry sand. | 我要把它撕成两半 再埋到干沙里去 |
[31:07] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是杀人犯 |
[31:09] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[31:10] | I am 317 years old. I can wear any face I choose. | 我317岁了 我可以变成任意人形 |
[31:14] | I speak languages your mouth can’t even form. | 我说的语言你连基本发音都掌握不了 |
[31:16] | You know nothing about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[31:18] | – What about the real Senator Crane? – She’s dead. | -那真的参议员克兰怎么办 -她死了 |
[31:20] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[31:22] | You said it yourself, “We don’t choose who we protect.” | 你自己说过的 我们必须一视同仁 |
[31:25] | So if she’s alive, we have to find her. | 如果她还活着 我们必须找到她 |
[31:32] | There is no honor in what you’re about to do. | 你要做的事没有任何荣誉感可言 |
[31:34] | It no longer matters. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[31:56] | Floors one through six are clear. | 一到六层都安全 |
[31:58] | She’s gotta be in here somewhere. | 她一定就在这里的某个地方 |
[32:00] | Hank, you all right? | 汉克 你没事吧 |
[32:02] | I’m in a sewer, Danvers, everything is just peachy. | 我在下水道里 丹弗斯 目前一切顺利 |
[32:06] | Let me know if you find something. | 如果有什么发现就告诉我 |
[32:08] | No if. | 一定会找到的 |
[32:11] | Help. Help me. | 救命 救救我 |
[32:13] | Someone. | 有人吗 |
[32:21] | I know you’re there. Come for me. | 我知道你就在这里 来找我吧 |
[32:26] | Help. Help me. I’m in here. | 救命 救救我 我在这里 |
[32:29] | Go, go. | 快进去 |
[32:34] | Senator Crane? | 参议员克兰 |
[32:35] | Thank you. Thank god. | 谢谢你们 谢天谢地 |
[32:38] | Hank, I have the senator. | 汉克 我找到参议员了 |
[32:42] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[32:44] | Please. | 救救我 |
[32:45] | She’s with me. | 她跟我在一起 |
[32:47] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[32:49] | Get back. | 回来 |
[33:08] | Would you like to know why I haven’t killed you? | 想知道为什么我还没杀了你吗 |
[33:10] | I’m bait. | 我是诱饵 |
[33:12] | You could save yourself pain | 我可以让你少受点苦 |
[33:13] | by telling me which of your coworkers is the Martian. | 不过你要告诉我 你哪位同事是火星人 |
[33:16] | Go to hell. I’m not talking. | 去死吧 我是不会说的 |
[33:20] | The thing you’re protecting, it’s the last remnant | 你保护的那个东西 它是我们根除祸患 |
[33:23] | of an infestation my people eradicated. | 留下的最后残留势力 |
[33:26] | It’s an insect. | 它就是个昆虫 |
[33:27] | But you? | 而你呢 |
[33:30] | You’re not even an insect. | 你连昆虫都不是 |
[33:33] | You’re what worms eat. | 你就是蠕虫的食物 |
[33:35] | And half of you will do just as well as bait. | 你就剩下一半也一样可以做诱饵 |
[33:38] | You want me, not her. | 你要的是我 不是她 |
[33:40] | You may not have a soul, but we share a telepathic bond. | 你或许没有灵魂 但我们之间有心灵感应 |
[33:43] | I’ve been loath to use it, but you left me no choice. | 我本不想用它的 但你让我别无选择 |
[33:46] | You want your human pet back? | 你想要回你的人类宠物吗 |
[33:48] | I want this to end. Prove to me my agent is alive, and I’ll come. | 我想做个了结 证明她还活着 我就去找你 |
[33:55] | Your friend wants to know if you’re still breathing. | 你的朋友想知道你是否还活着 |
[33:57] | Beg him to save you. | 求他来救你吧 |
[33:59] | J’onn, don’t. | 荣恩 别来 |
[34:01] | Is she there? | 她在那吗 |
[34:02] | I can hear her. She’s alive. | 我能听得到 她还活着 |
[34:05] | – This ends tonight. – The desert. | -今晚就做个了断 -去沙漠 |
[34:08] | It reminds me of home. Come now so I can water the ground | 那里让我想起家乡 来吧 让我用你的血 |
[34:12] | with your blood, J’onn J’onzz. | 来浇灌沙地 荣恩·荣兹 |
[34:13] | Or you can let another child die. | 你也可以让另一个人为你而死 |
[34:17] | She’s in the desert. You get Alex and get out. | 她在沙漠 你带着艾丽克斯离开 |
[34:20] | I’m not leaving you alone with that thing. | 我不会留你独自应付那个东西的 |
[34:21] | You have to. I’m done. | 你必须走 我就这样了 |
[34:23] | Done? Done with what? | 这样 不能就这样 |
[34:24] | It has Alex. We’ve got to stop it. | 它抓了艾丽克斯 我们必须阻止它 |
[34:26] | This started because it wanted me dead. | 这一切都是因为它想让我死 |
[34:28] | My race gone. If I’m all that’s left, let it have me. | 我的种族已经灭绝了 就让它带走我也无妨 |
[34:31] | No, this murderer does not get to win. | 不行 不能让这个杀人犯得逞 |
[34:33] | And you don’t get to give up. | 而你也不能放弃抵抗 |
[34:35] | It will save Alex. | 这样才能救艾丽克斯 |
[34:36] | We don’t choose. | 我们不做选择 |
[34:38] | We fight. | 我们抗争到底 |
[34:40] | Kara, I’m tired of being the last. | 卡拉 我受够了独自存活的日子 |
[34:42] | Tired of having lived. You, of all people, | 我活够了 所有人中 |
[34:45] | know how heavy it is to survive. | 你应该最了解这种挣扎求存的痛苦 |
[34:46] | I do. | 我了解 |
[34:48] | I ask myself every day | 我每天都问自己 |
[34:50] | why my mother didn’t crawl into that pod with me. | 为什么我母亲不跟我一起进那个分离舱 |
[34:53] | Now I know she felt guilty. | 现在我知道了 她觉得愧疚 |
[34:56] | She felt responsible for what happened on Krypton. | 她认为自己必须为氪星的遭遇负责 |
[35:00] | Dying must have seemed | 虽然死亡看起来 |
[35:02] | honorable. | 更光荣一些 |
[35:05] | But dying is a lot easier | 但比起星球灭亡后 |
[35:07] | than getting back up when the world’s ended. | 要重新振作起来 死亡容易得多 |
[35:10] | You have to get up. | 你必须振作起来 |
[35:13] | You have to go on. | 你必须继续战斗 |
[35:15] | My road is done. | 我的路已经到头了 |
[35:19] | I’ll help Alex and then join my people. | 我救回艾利克斯 然后就去跟我的同类汇合 |
[35:24] | Wherever they are. | 不管他们是什么 |
[35:44] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[35:47] | Run. | 快跑 |
[37:04] | It’s over, J’onn. | 结束了 荣恩 |
[37:07] | It’s all right. | 没关系了 |
[37:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. But I can’t let you stop me. | 对不起 但我不能让你阻止我 |
[37:25] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[37:27] | J’onn, J’onn, listen to me. | 荣恩 荣恩 听我说 |
[37:30] | I lost everything. | 我也失去了一切 |
[37:32] | Everyone. | 失去了所有人 |
[37:35] | It makes a hole in your heart. | 失去会在你的心中挖一个无底洞 |
[37:38] | But you can’t fall into it. | 但你不能跌入其中 |
[37:39] | You have to fill it. You have to fight. | 你必须填满它 与它斗争 |
[37:46] | Do not throw away who you are. | 不要放弃自我 |
[37:49] | If you do, that thing wins. | 如果你放弃 它就赢了 |
[37:53] | The Last Son of Mars dies, even if you’re still standing. | 哪怕你还活着 最后的火星人也已经死了 |
[38:02] | My kind will come for me and you will die! | 我的族人会来救我 你将为之丧命 |
[38:05] | They will come and you will all know destruction. | 他们会来 你们会知道被毁灭的滋味 |
[38:09] | There are more of you? | 你还有更多同族 |
[38:10] | Thousands. Millions. | 成千上万 |
[38:16] | Let them come. | 尽管让他们来 |
[38:27] | You did the right thing. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry you had to. | 抱歉你不得不这样做 |
[38:35] | My daughters were named K’hym and Tanya. | 我两个女儿的名字是金姆和塔尼娅 |
[38:41] | It’s not the same, but… | 虽说不尽相同 但 |
[38:44] | any man would be proud to call you his daughters. | 任何人都会因为有你们这样的女儿而骄傲 |
[38:54] | Enough of that. | 抱够了 |
[38:55] | Right. Right. Sorry. | 好的 好的 抱歉 |
[38:57] | Boss. | 长官 |
[39:16] | Awfully quiet today. | 今天怎么这么安静 |
[39:19] | Space and time. | 给你个人空间与时间 |
[39:25] | I know many of my supporters are surprised to hear that | 我知道我的很多支持者 |
[39:28] | I’m revising my stance on the anti-alien initiative. | 听说我撤回反外星人法案都很讶异 |
[39:33] | While it’s important we remain cautious, | 纵然我们保持谨慎是十分重要的 |
[39:35] | we still have a lot to learn before we take action. | 但在采取行动前我们需要学习的还有很多 |
[39:38] | Senator, this decision is in light of an alien at your rally. | 参议员 这一决定是鉴于您集会上的一个外星人 |
[39:42] | What changed? | 是什么使您改变想法 |
[39:43] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[39:45] | She apprehended my attacker and saving who knows how many lives. | 她制服了袭击者并拯救了难以计数的生命 |
[39:51] | Her efforts to protect me and National City | 她为拯救我与纳欣诺市做出的努力 |
[39:52] | 参议员克兰 反外星人法案新闻发布会 | |
[39:55] | taught me that not all visitors to our world are the enemy. | 让我明白并非所有的外星来客都是敌人 |
[39:59] | And as a nation, we cannot let fear dictate our future. | 我们不能让恐惧左右国家的未来 |
[40:04] | Ker-rah, get me the senator, | 凯拉 联系议员 |
[40:05] | I wanna do an interview for our lead story. | 我要采访她作为这次的头条 |
[40:12] | I thought you were flying home. | 我以为你飞回家了 |
[40:14] | Nah, change of plans. I wanted to stick around a little longer. | 计划有变 我想多留一阵子 |
[40:18] | Well, great. | 那太好了 |
[40:20] | Maybe we can do lunch. If you want to. | 也许我们可以一起吃午餐 如果你愿意 |
[40:22] | Yeah, lunch sounds good… | 听起来挺好的 |
[40:25] | Hey, have you seen Kara around, by any chance? | 你有没有碰巧在附近看到卡拉 |
[40:28] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[40:29] | She’s probably in the bathroom | 她八成在卫生间 |
[40:31] | picking muffin out of her hair. Why? | 把松饼渣从头发里挑出来吧 怎么了 |
[40:33] | Well, she does have nice hair. | 她头发确实很美 |
[40:36] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:38] | Here’s your latte, Ms. Grant. | 您的拿铁 格兰特女士 |
[40:40] | – Hi, Adam. – Hey. | -你好啊 亚当 -你好 |
[40:48] | Ker-rah. If you need me, I will be in my office. | 凯拉 如果你有事找我 我就在办公室 |
[40:55] | Hey, so, I’m confused. Is it Ker-rah or Kara? | 我糊涂了 你到底叫凯拉还是卡拉 |
[40:59] | It’s Ker-rah to your mom. | 对你母亲而言我叫凯拉 |
[41:00] | And Kara to literally everyone else on the planet. And beyond. | 对其余所有地球和地球外的人而言我叫卡拉 |
[41:05] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[41:08] | Kara, I wanted to say thank you. | 卡拉 我想说句谢谢 |
[41:10] | For all of this. | 谢谢你做的这一切 |
[41:12] | Um, I’m really glad I came to see my mom. | 我真的很高兴我来见我妈了 |
[41:16] | And I’m really glad I met you. | 也很高兴我遇见了你 |
[41:20] | What are your thoughts about Korean barbecue? | 你觉得韩式烤肉怎么样 |
[41:23] | Uh, I don’t think your mom would be into grilling her own meat. | 我觉得你母亲应该不会喜欢自己动手烤肉 |
[41:26] | Not for her, for you. | 不是和她去吃 是和你 |
[41:31] | Oh, you’re asking me out. | 你是在约我啊 |
[41:35] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚如何 |
[41:36] | Well, uh, I’d have to check in and make sure I could. | 我得先来报道才能确定有没有空 |
[41:41] | She’s available. | 她有空 |
[41:43] | I am… I’m available. | 我 我有空 |
[41:47] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[41:51] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[41:58] | – The hot guy from Noonan’s? – Yup. | -和努南家遇到的那个帅哥 -没错 |
[42:00] | Called it. | 猜到 |
[42:01] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道自己能不能搞定 |
[42:03] | I haven’t been on a real date in like forever. | 我都八百年没正经约会过了 |
[42:07] | You incinerate robots and you prevent buildings from collapsing. | 你能把机器人烧成灰 还能阻止大楼坍塌 |
[42:11] | You can handle a date. | 一个约会搞得定 |
[42:14] | Even if he’s Cat Grant’s son? | 哪怕是和凯特·格兰特的儿子 |
[42:16] | You’re kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[42:18] | Nope. Switch. | 不是 换一下 |
[42:24] | So… so what happens at the office when the date goes bad? | 如果约会不顺利 办公室会是什么气氛 |
[42:28] | Kara. Please just go on the date first and have fun | 卡拉 拜托你先去享受约会 |
[42:32] | before you talk about it going bad. | 再说如果不顺利怎么办 |
[42:34] | If Cat’s upset, you know, that’s her problem. | 如果凯特不高兴 也是她自己的问题 |
[42:38] | Her problems are my problems. | 她的问题就是我的问题 |
[42:41] | – You need boundaries. – I can’t help it. | -你得适可而止 -我克制不了啊 |
[42:42] | When someone needs help, I’ll help them. | 如果有人需要帮助 我就去帮助他们 |
[42:44] | I get that. As supergirl. | 我明白 作为超女可以 |
[42:47] | But Kara, you don’t need to save everyone all the time. | 但作为卡拉 你不必总是拯救所有人 |
[42:53] | We interrupt this program for breaking news. | 下面插播重要新闻 |
[42:55] | Supergirl has arrived at the scene of the accident on Route 1. | 超女到达一号国道事故现场 |
[42:59] | How are you there? | 你怎么会在那里 |
[43:01] | I’m not. | 我不在啊 |
[43:08] | Yeah. That is definitely not me. | 那绝对不是我 |