时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | James’ problem is having his girlfriend at work | 詹姆斯的问题在于他女友在这上班的同时 |
[00:43] | while he’s having, whatever he’s having with someone else. | 他和某人有了感情上的纠葛 |
[00:47] | There is nothing more important than family. | 家人才是最重要的 |
[00:49] | All my love, mom. | 爱你的 妈妈 |
[00:51] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[00:53] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[00:54] | Oh, you’re asking me out. | 你是在约我啊 |
[00:56] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚如何 |
[00:58] | Huh, sisters. | 姐妹俩 |
[01:00] | We need to rely on ourselves, not aliens in capes. | 我们需要依靠自己 而不是穿披风的外星人 |
[01:05] | Yeah. That is definitely not me. | 那绝对不是我 |
[02:15] | She’s alive. | 她活过来了 |
[02:28] | “Death is the veil which those who live call life. | 死亡是面纱 活着的人称其为生命 |
[02:34] | “They sleep, and it is lifted.” | 他们睡着后 它便被揭开 |
[02:39] | Shelley, Prometheus Unbound. | 出自雪莱的诗剧《解放了的普罗米修斯》 |
[02:41] | In this room, I’ve created things | 在这个房间里 我曾创造过 |
[02:43] | that have enabled people to live in ways they never imagined. | 能让人们以超乎想象的方式生活的产品 |
[02:46] | Changed the world. | 改变了世界 |
[02:48] | All that means nothing now. | 现在那一切都毫无意义了 |
[02:51] | Because of you. | 就因为你 |
[02:53] | My most perfect creation. | 我最完美的作品 |
[02:57] | Together, we won’t just change the world. | 我们携手不仅可以改变世界 |
[03:01] | We will change the meaning of life itself. | 还将改变生命本身的意义 |
[03:06] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我说的话吗 |
[03:11] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 阁下 |
[03:23] | Not exactly one of your greatest hits reel. | 你的这条新闻可不光彩啊 |
[03:25] | I sent a team to scan the area. | 我派一支队伍去搜索了那个区域 |
[03:27] | No signs of extraterrestrial activity, | 没有外星人活动的迹象 |
[03:28] | so we can probably rule out an alien shapeshifter. | 所以我们基本可以排除外星变形者的可能性 |
[03:31] | Unless there’s something you’re not telling us. | 除非你有什么事没告诉我们 |
[03:33] | The skirt was surprisingly comfortable, but no. | 穿裙子确实出奇的舒服 但那不是我 |
[03:36] | Who could she be? Is it a clone? | 那她会是谁呢 是克隆人吗 |
[03:38] | Unlikely. | 不可能 |
[03:39] | Even if an enemy had harvested your DNA | 即便有敌人在你以超女的身份行动时 |
[03:41] | when you came out as supergirl, | 收集了你的DNA |
[03:43] | the embryo would still be in gestation. | 胚胎也应该还在妊娠期才对 |
[03:46] | What about Maxwell Lord? | 那麦斯威尔·罗德呢 |
[03:47] | Could he have done something to the young woman you saw | 他是否有可能对你闯进他的实验室时 |
[03:49] | when you broke into his lab? | 看到的那个姑娘做了什么 |
[03:51] | She was comatose, | 她当时处于昏迷状态 |
[03:52] | her cerebral cortex functioning was almost nonexistent. | 她的大脑皮层机能几乎完全丧失 |
[03:55] | Bringing her back to even partial consciousness | 哪怕是让她恢复局部意识 |
[03:57] | Would be like raising the dead. | 都相当于起死回生的难度 |
[04:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:01] | Maxwell Lord does have a god complex. | 麦斯威尔·罗德确实有上帝情节 |
[04:03] | But he’s not an actual god. | 但他不是真正的上帝 |
[04:12] | Winn, Ms. Grant scheduled a content meeting in her office, | 温 格兰特女士在她办公室里安排了内容会议 |
[04:15] | but after that, we need to meet. | 但开完会之后 我有事跟你说 |
[04:17] | Is this about the truck you threw into a mountain? | 是关于你扔进山里的那辆卡车吗 |
[04:20] | Yes, but… | 对 不过 |
[04:23] | Um, that… that was not me. | 那不是我干的 |
[04:25] | Nope. No, not interested. | 算了 我不感兴趣 |
[04:30] | Okay, fine, I’m interested. Who was it? | 好吧 我感兴趣 那是谁 |
[04:32] | Does this mean I’m on a planet where you’re talking to me again? | 这代表你又跟我说话了吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, my god, I forgot… | 天呐 我忘了 |
[04:39] | Ms. Grant, I’m sorry, if you’ll just give me a minute, | 格兰特女士 对不起 给我一分钟 |
[04:41] | I’ll go get your latte. | 我去给你买拿铁 |
[04:45] | Oh, I had a little extra time this morning, | 我今早比较空闲 |
[04:48] | so I stopped and I got my own. | 所以就自己买好了 |
[04:50] | Oh, and I almost forgot, | 我还差点忘了 |
[04:53] | I picked one up for you, too. | 我也给你买了一杯 |
[04:55] | Spiced pumpkin with extra foam | 香料南瓜拿铁 多加奶泡 |
[04:57] | and a little cinnamon sprinkled on top. | 上面撒一点肉桂粉 |
[05:00] | That’s actually my go-to. | 我平时就喝这个 |
[05:15] | All right, people, how are we going to frame this? | 好了 各位 我们要怎么构架这则新闻 |
[05:17] | Give me headlines that will grab eyeballs. | 给我一些抓眼球的标题 |
[05:23] | You, go. | 你 说 |
[05:24] | Supergirl gone rogue. | 超女失常 |
[05:25] | Mmm, well, supergirl gone wild would be better, Kelly, | 改成”超女发飙”会更好 凯莉 |
[05:28] | but it’s still not right. | 但还是不够确切 |
[05:29] | – What else? – Supergirl/supermenace? | -还有什么 -超女/超级威胁 |
[05:31] | Are you asking me or are you telling me? | 你是在问我 还是告诉我 |
[05:35] | Exactly, that’s why it’s not a good headline, Derek. | 没错 所以这不是个好标题 德里克 |
[05:38] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[05:39] | Maybe it’s not even supergirl at all. | 或许那根本就不是超女 |
[05:49] | Kara. | 凯拉 |
[05:52] | Well, that was, um… | 你说的 |
[05:56] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[05:59] | Say more. | 接着说 |
[06:00] | Maybe it’s an imposter? | 或许那是个冒名顶替者 |
[06:02] | Pretending to be supergirl? | 假装成超女 |
[06:04] | Hmm, go on. | 继续 |
[06:06] | I don’t know, uh, maybe it’s someone trying to discredit her. | 我说不准 或许是有人想要诋毁她 |
[06:12] | Oh, I like that angle. | 我喜欢这个角度 |
[06:13] | It gives our girl the benefit of the doubt. | 可以对她做出无罪推定 |
[06:15] | It shows that we’re choosing | 显示出我们选择 |
[06:16] | not to believe the worst in people. | 不去相信人性本恶 |
[06:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:20] | Yes, I can see the headline clearly now. | 是的 我现在找到合适的标题了 |
[06:22] | The word Supergirl, with a question mark. | 超女这个词 加上问号 |
[06:25] | As in, “Supergirl?” | 就是《超女?》 |
[06:27] | Hmm, that’s good, that’s good. All right, everybody get out. | 不错 好了 所有人出去 |
[06:31] | Ms. Grant, um, can I ask you a question? | 格兰特女士 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:38] | Yes, my door is always open. | 可以 我一向善于倾听 |
[06:41] | You’re not just being nice to me | 你之所以对我这么好 |
[06:42] | because I’m going on a date with your son, are you? | 是不是因为我在和你儿子约会 |
[06:44] | Oh, is that still happening? | 你们俩还没散呢 |
[06:52] | It’s like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. | 就像是《天外魔花》那部电影似的 |
[06:54] | That thing in Ms. Grant’s office looks like Ms. Grant. | 在格兰特女士办公室里的那个人很像她自己 |
[06:58] | she sounds like Ms. Grant, but… | 声音也像是格兰特女士 但是 |
[06:59] | but she’s being nice to me in a way Ms. Grant never would. | 但是她对我的友好程度绝对不像格兰特女士 |
[07:02] | Well, just enjoy it while it lasts. | 趁现在赶紧享受吧 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I’d try but it’s hard to enjoy anything | 我是想 但是很难做到啊 |
[07:06] | when there’s a body-double of me flying around the city, | 因为有个我的替身在城市里乱飞 |
[07:09] | Making me look bad. | 让我形象受损 |
[07:10] | We’re on it. What do you need? | 交给我们吧 你需要什么 |
[07:12] | Maxwell Lord had a woman in his lab, | 麦斯威尔·罗德实验室里有个女人 |
[07:14] | she could be tied to this. | 她可能和这事有关 |
[07:16] | Can you check local hospitals | 你能检查一下本地医院 |
[07:17] | to see if any comatose patients have gone missing recently? | 看看最近有没有昏迷的病人失踪了吗 |
[07:20] | My age, my height, my weight. | 和我同龄 同高 同重 |
[07:22] | Yeah, yeah, I know all those. | 是 这些我都知道 |
[07:25] | What, I measured her for her suit. | 怎么 我给她量身做的战服 |
[07:33] | Who was that text from? | 那短信谁发来的 |
[07:35] | – No one. I… I… – You are blushing. | -没谁 我 -你在脸红 |
[07:38] | I am not, it’s hot in here… | 我没有 这里太热了 |
[07:41] | You guys aren’t hot? | 你们不热吗 |
[07:43] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[07:44] | I can tell, there’s a thing that you do with your nose. | 我看得出来 你鼻子上会有小动作 |
[07:47] | Uh, was it a guy? | 是男的吗 |
[07:48] | If you must know, | 如果你想知道 |
[07:50] | it’s a text from Adam, confirming our date tonight. | 是亚当发的短信 确认我们今晚的约会 |
[07:56] | Uh, Adam Foster? | 亚当·福斯特 |
[07:57] | You’re going on a date with Cat Grant’s son? | 你要去和凯特·格兰特的儿子约会 |
[08:02] | And who asked who out? | 是谁约的谁啊 |
[08:06] | Adam asked me, actually. | 其实是亚当约的我 |
[08:07] | That’s great! | 真棒 |
[08:10] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. I mean, you know, he seems like a… | 是啊 我是说 他看起来像是个 |
[08:14] | like a terrific guy, so… | 像是个不错的男人 所以 |
[08:15] | You’ve never even met him. | 你又没见过他 |
[08:16] | But I saw him, and you can tell he’s good people. | 但我看到过他 能看出来他是个好人 |
[08:20] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[08:25] | I have to get back upstairs, though. | 我得回楼上了 |
[08:27] | Uh, have a great time tonight, Kara. | 祝你今晚愉快 卡拉 |
[08:30] | Thanks, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Anything good on tv? | 电视上有什么看头吗 |
[08:47] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[08:49] | – Supergirl. – Yes. | -超女 -没错 |
[08:51] | What is supergirl? | 超女是什么 |
[08:53] | Bad. Very bad. | 坏人 大坏人 |
[08:56] | Very bad. | 大坏人 |
[08:57] | So bad she needs to be stopped forever | 坏到她需要被彻底地制止 |
[09:00] | and replaced with someone else. | 并由另一个人取代 |
[09:02] | My own supergirl. | 我自己的超女 |
[09:04] | Who’s there to protect me and the planet? | 谁来保护我和这个星球 |
[09:06] | – Me. – Yes. | -我 -没错 |
[09:07] | Which brings me to my next question, | 于是我下一个问题来了 |
[09:10] | What do we do to bad people? | 我们要怎么对待坏人 |
[09:13] | We… | 我们 |
[09:16] | …kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[09:28] | So, apparently, my mom got us a table | 看来 我妈给我们俩在 |
[09:30] | at Mario Batali’s new restaurant. | 马利欧·巴塔利的新餐厅订了位子 |
[09:33] | No, she didn’t. | 不 不是她 |
[09:35] | Who do you think makes all her dinner reservations? | 你以为是谁给她订的那些餐厅 |
[09:39] | Me. | 是我 |
[09:42] | I mean, she asked me to call | 我是说 她叫我去打电话 |
[09:43] | but I just had a feeling that place wouldn’t be quite your style. | 但我觉得那地方可能不适合你的风格 |
[09:47] | Our style. | 我们的风格 |
[09:50] | You’re amazing. | 你真是太棒了 |
[09:53] | No, I’m not. | 我才没有 |
[09:54] | – Yeah, you are. – No… | -是的 你确实很棒 -不 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:58] | Not just anybody would have sent me that letter. | 不是随便哪个人都会给我写那封信 |
[10:02] | – Sure they would. – No. | -肯定会的 -不 |
[10:04] | No. Most people wouldn’t have cared. | 不 多数人根本不关心 |
[10:07] | You’re different, Kara. | 你不一样 卡拉 |
[10:09] | You see people. | 你能领会别人 |
[10:11] | You understand them. | 你理解他们 |
[10:12] | And it makes me wish that I could… | 你让我希望自己可以… |
[10:17] | No. | 算了 |
[10:18] | It makes you wish what? Tell me. | 让你希望可以怎样 告诉我 |
[10:19] | It makes me wish that I could get the chance | 让我希望可以有机会 |
[10:22] | to do that for you. | 为你做同样的事 |
[10:31] | – Was that too much? – No. | -是太过了吗 -没有 |
[10:33] | No, I think… I think that would be really nice. | 不 我觉得 我觉得那样很好 |
[10:39] | Now to a story we are covering live. | 现在进行直播报道 |
[10:41] | The National Island tramway is dangling, | 纳欣诺岛有轨电车岌岌可危 |
[10:44] | leaving passengers stranded and in peril. | 车上乘客命在旦夕 |
[10:46] | Ncpd and emergency rescue workers are en route | 纳欣诺警局和救急人员正在赶往现场 |
[10:49] | But eyewitness accounts suggest | 但是目击者认为 |
[10:51] | They may not get there in time. | 他们可能无法及时赶到 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[10:55] | You’re bailing? | 你想脱身吗 |
[10:56] | No. I’m having the best time, I really am. | 不是 我今晚很开心 真的 |
[11:00] | My grandma, she fell. | 但我奶奶摔跤了 |
[11:01] | And I have to get to the hospital. | 所以我得赶去医院 |
[11:03] | – I’ll go with you… – No, it’s okay. Stay, stay. | -我跟你一起 -不用 没关系 留步 |
[11:05] | It’s all right. I’m really sorry. | 没关系 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:20] | It’s okay. I’m going to get you out of here. | 没事的 我会救你们出来 |
[11:47] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[11:49] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[11:52] | Did somebody send you? Are they making you do this? | 有人派你来的吗 他们逼你这么做吗 |
[11:55] | We kill Supergirl. | 我们要杀超女 |
[12:41] | She’s as strong as me. | 她和我一样强 |
[12:42] | She flies like me, she fights like me, | 她和我一样能飞能打 |
[12:45] | except for the fact that she talks like Cookie Monster, | 除了说话像甜饼怪一样不自然 |
[12:48] | she is exactly like me. | 她简直就是我的翻版 |
[12:49] | Red Tornado was programmed to analyze and mimic | 红旋风的程序可以分析并模仿 |
[12:51] | your fighting style and velocity. | 你的战斗招式和速度 |
[12:53] | Dr. Morrow is dead, | 莫罗博士死了 |
[12:54] | but perhaps his schematics for an android… | 不过他的机器人原理图也许… |
[12:57] | But she is not an android. | 但她不是机器人 |
[12:58] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这才是我想表达的意思 |
[12:59] | I looked into her eyes | 我注视了她的眼睛 |
[13:02] | and there was someone looking back. | 感觉她有所回应 |
[13:04] | She has a soul. And somehow it’s like mine. | 她有灵魂 感觉跟我很像 |
[13:08] | I know you said that a clone was impossible, but Alex, | 我知道你说过不可能是克隆人 但艾丽克斯 |
[13:11] | she does not just look like me. She is me. | 她不只是长得像我 她就是我 |
[13:14] | The good news is, if she is genetically identical | 好消息是 如果她的基因和你相同 |
[13:17] | or even similar to you, | 或者只要类似于你 |
[13:19] | she has the same weakness. | 她就有同样的弱点 |
[13:21] | We can use Kryptonite. | 我们可以用氪星石 |
[13:22] | We have to subdue her somehow. | 我们总得想办法制伏她 |
[13:24] | It’s okay. We won’t use enough to hurt her. | 没关系 我们不会伤害她的 |
[13:27] | – Not seriously, anyway. – I’ll get on it. | -总之不会重伤她 -我这就去 |
[13:38] | Do you think I said something wrong? | 你觉得我说错什么了吗 |
[13:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:40] | She’s just skittish, that one. | 她只是容易紧张 |
[13:43] | Like… like a horse. | 跟马一样 |
[13:46] | Um, Adam… | 亚当 |
[13:50] | I do feel bad that your dinner ended early, | 非常抱歉你们的晚餐提早结束了 |
[13:52] | but I hope I wasn’t a disappointing substitute. | 但我希望我不是个扫兴的替补 |
[13:55] | No, it was good. | 不 很棒 |
[13:57] | It’s been nice spending time with you. | 跟你一起很开心 |
[14:01] | For me too. | 同感 |
[14:02] | Ms. Grant. Adam. You’re here. | 格兰特女士 亚当 你在啊 |
[14:05] | – I am. – We are. | -没错 -是啊 |
[14:07] | I… I totally forgot to call you back last night. | 我昨晚完全忘记回电话了 |
[14:10] | I’m so sorry, that was my bad. | 很抱歉 都怪我 |
[14:11] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[14:14] | I get it, life in National City. | 我懂了 纳欣诺市的生活就是如此 |
[14:17] | But, uh, you do owe me a rain-check. | 但你还欠我一顿饭哦 |
[14:20] | – Of course. – Tonight. | -当然 -就今晚 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[14:24] | – Oops, I’m sorry. – I’ll see you. | -抱歉 -再见 |
[14:31] | You two have not had your first kiss yet? | 你俩还没接过吻吗 |
[14:34] | Kara, you are like a character from a Jane Austen novel. | 凯拉 你很像简·奥斯汀小说里的角色 |
[14:38] | – Bizarro. – It’s not that weird. | -真怪异[异超女] -也没那么怪吧 |
[14:41] | We’ve only been out a couple of times. | 我们只约过几次会而已 |
[14:42] | No, I named her Bizarro. | 不 我给她取名为异超女 |
[14:49] | I named Supergirl, why not her evil twin? | 我给超女取了名 何不给她的邪恶双胞胎取名呢 |
[14:54] | Jane Doe matching your height, weight and coloring… | 跟你身高体重肤色匹配的无名氏 |
[14:56] | 纳欣诺市医院 医保号码 病患姓名 未知 | |
[14:58] | She was taken in National City General | 两年前 她在车祸后 |
[14:59] | about two years ago after a car accident. | 被送到纳欣诺市医院 |
[15:01] | She’s been in a coma ever since. | 之后就一直昏迷 |
[15:02] | Where is she now? | 她现在人呢 |
[15:03] | Good question. She was transferred to a private facility, | 问得好 她被转到了私人医院 |
[15:06] | a Prometheus Genetics. | 普罗米修斯遗传研究所 |
[15:08] | – Three guesses who owns it. – Max Lord. | -猜三次是谁的研究所 -麦斯·罗德 |
[15:11] | Bingo. Now here’s the other thing that’s pretty upsetting. | 答对了 但有件让人头疼的事情 |
[15:14] | Over the past few months, | 过去几个月 |
[15:16] | six more comatose Jane Does have been claimed by Prometheus. | 还有六个昏迷的无名氏也进了研究所 |
[15:22] | Seven girls? | 七个女孩吗 |
[15:23] | I mean, maybe it’s taken him seven tries | 我觉得他也许试了七次 |
[15:27] | to create the perfect doppelganger. | 才创造出完美的二重身 |
[15:36] | I ordered you to kill Supergirl. | 我命令你杀掉超女 |
[15:39] | You say Supergirl bad. | 你说超女很坏 |
[15:44] | But Supergirl help people. | 但超女救了人 |
[15:47] | Supergirl not bad. | 超女不坏 |
[15:52] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[15:55] | You share her DNA. | 你和她基因相同 |
[15:57] | It’s natural that you should want to see the best in her. | 很自然你想要看到她最好的一面 |
[15:57] | 超女救下被困车中的情侣 情侣家人非常感激 | |
[16:02] | But who do you trust, Supergirl or me? | 但你相信谁 我还是超女 |
[16:05] | Who do you love? Supergirl or me? | 你又爱谁 超女还是我 |
[16:10] | Just remember, the world is a very complicated place, kiddo. | 记住了 这个世界非常复杂 孩子 |
[16:16] | Sometimes things that seem to be good, | 有些东西看起来很好 |
[16:20] | are really very, very bad. | 但其实非常非常坏 |
[16:31] | It’s you. It’s always been you. | 是你 一直以来都是你 |
[16:35] | Remind me, what it is I’m meant to have done this time? | 提醒我一下 我这次又犯什么事了 |
[16:38] | I know about the girls, Max. | 我知道女孩们的事了 麦斯 |
[16:40] | – Those women had lives. – They were brain dead. | -那些女孩还活着 -她们脑死亡了 |
[16:42] | Zero chance of recovery. | 不可能恢复 |
[16:44] | You treated them like Guinea pigs. | 你把她们当几内亚猪 |
[16:45] | Or gave them a chance to live. | 或者说给她们活下去的机会 |
[16:48] | That’s not a confession, by the way. | 顺便一提 我这不是认罪 |
[16:50] | But if somebody, | 但如果有人 |
[16:52] | if I were to do the things you’re implying, | 如果我有做过你说的事 |
[16:55] | all it would take is an elementary genetic synthesis. | 那也只需要一个基本基因合成 |
[16:58] | Isolate Supergirl’s genome, | 隔离超女的基因组 |
[17:00] | flood the subject with a concentrated infusion of DNA. | 再给实验对象集中注入DNA |
[17:03] | How did you get Supergirl’s DNA? | 你是怎么拿到超女的DNA的 |
[17:06] | We all leave little traces of ourselves | 我们在去过的地方都会留下 |
[17:08] | nearly everywhere we go. | 一些小痕迹 |
[17:09] | An errant skin cell. | 脱离的皮肤细胞 |
[17:11] | A stray hair. | 掉落的头发 |
[17:13] | Or maybe just a few seconds with the arm | 或许是与失控仿真机器人的手臂 |
[17:14] | from a rogue military android. | 接触了几秒钟 |
[17:18] | Red Tornado, wasn’t it? | 它是叫红旋风吧 |
[17:20] | Which you helpfully delivered to me for my perusal. | 就是你送来让我仔细研究的那条手臂 |
[17:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[17:23] | Ooh, language. | 别暴粗口 |
[17:26] | You seem awfully upset | 外星人的DNA被偷了 |
[17:27] | that an extraterrestrial’s DNA was stolen. | 你好像非常难过 |
[17:30] | Makes me wonder if you | 这让我觉得 |
[17:31] | and Supergirl are more than just work buddies. | 你和超女不只是同事这么简单 |
[17:35] | – Don’t play games. – Never. | -别兜圈子 -绝对不兜 |
[17:39] | It’s a simple evolutionary equation. | 那只是个简单的进化方程 |
[17:42] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[17:44] | For humanity to survive, | 为了人类能继续生存 |
[17:46] | we need to be fitter than them. | 我们要比他们更有能力 |
[17:48] | You think you’re humanity’s savior, Max? | 你把自己当成是人类救世主吗 麦斯 |
[17:52] | You’re nothing but a common criminal. | 你不过就是个不起眼的罪犯 |
[17:55] | You have no proof I’ve ever hurt anyone, | 你没证据证明我伤害过任何人 |
[17:57] | your hands are tied. | 你对此无能为力 |
[17:59] | But if you do try anything, | 但是如果你轻举妄动的话 |
[18:03] | things will get very bad for you | 事情就会对你非常不利 |
[18:05] | and the people you love. | 包括你爱的人 |
[18:07] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[18:09] | Supergirl is the threat, Alex. | 超女才是威胁 艾丽克斯 |
[18:11] | This… Bizarro? She’s humanity’s guardian. | 至于这个异超女 她是人类的守护神 |
[18:16] | You’re welcome. | 大恩不言谢 |
[18:21] | May the best girl win. | 愿强者取胜 |
[18:32] | He all but admitted it. | 他几乎承认了 |
[18:33] | He took all those girls. All seven. | 他把那七个女孩全带走了 |
[18:36] | He made the Bizarro you. | 他把异超女变成了你的样子 |
[18:37] | Is that what we’re calling it? | 我们要这样称呼它吗 |
[18:38] | Another Catco trademark. | 又一个凯特科商标 |
[18:40] | So, how do we stop her? | 那我们要怎样阻止她 |
[18:43] | We arm our agents with Kryptonite darts | 让我们的特工带上氪星石飞镖 |
[18:45] | and we take down this Bizarro | 只要异超女一出现 |
[18:46] | the next time she shows her face. | 我们就把她干掉 |
[18:47] | But she’s not the villain here, she’s the victim. | 但她不是坏人 而是受害者 |
[18:51] | It’s Max we should be going after. | 我们要抓的人是麦斯 |
[18:52] | You’re acting as if she’s a person, | 你说得好像她是个人 |
[18:54] | and not an experiment. | 而不是实验品似的 |
[18:56] | That’s what she is, Kara, | 她就是个实验品 卡拉 |
[18:58] | she’s one of Max’s deranged science projects. | 她是麦斯胡搞出来的科学项目 |
[19:01] | So why don’t we just arrest Max? | 那我们为什么不直接去抓麦斯 |
[19:03] | We’re the DEO, we don’t exist. | 我们是超查部 对外我们是不存在的 |
[19:05] | And we certainly don’t have the authority | 而且我们也没有权利 |
[19:06] | to arrest private citizens, | 逮捕平民 |
[19:08] | especially not world-famous billionaires. | 更不能逮捕名闻世界的亿万富翁 |
[19:10] | Briefing the strike team in 10. | 十分钟后给突击队做简报 |
[19:15] | Kara, there’s something I wanted to tell you, | 卡拉 有件事我不想当着汉克的面 |
[19:17] | not in front of Hank. | 跟你说 |
[19:20] | When I was with Max, he mentioned you. | 我去找麦斯的时候 他提到了你 |
[19:23] | What? In what way? | 什么 怎么说 |
[19:25] | Like, in a weird way, as if he knew we were related. | 非常奇怪 就好像他知道我们的关系 |
[19:29] | I’m mean, there’s no way he could, is there? | 他不可能知道的 是吧 |
[19:31] | No. No. No way. No. | 不不 不可能 |
[19:34] | He’s just… he’s trying to get into your head, | 他只是想扰乱你的思路 |
[19:35] | he’s trying to rattle you. | 想激怒你而已 |
[19:36] | That’s what he does. Jerk. | 就是这样 混蛋 |
[19:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:41] | I’m texting Adam. | 发短信给亚当 |
[19:43] | I can’t go on a date, | 我不能去约会 |
[19:44] | not while Max and Bizarro are out there, | 现在麦斯和异超女还逍遥法外 |
[19:46] | it’s too crazy right now. | 事情太混乱了 |
[19:48] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[19:49] | That is exactly why you should go. | 你现在就应该去约会 |
[19:51] | It’s never going to be good timing, | 这种事永远不会有合适的时机 |
[19:53] | so you can’t wait around until it gets better. | 你不能就这样等着事情有所好转 |
[19:55] | You may be Supergirl, but you’re Kara Danvers too, | 你是超女 但同时也是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[19:58] | and she deserves a life. | 她应该拥有自己的生活 |
[19:59] | So, go. We’ll hold down the fort. | 去吧 我们会镇守阵地 |
[20:03] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢你 艾丽克斯 |
[20:08] | How do you feel about drowning our sorrows? | 你觉得借酒浇愁如何 |
[20:11] | I know what my sorrows are. | 我知道我愁些什么 |
[20:12] | What, uh… what sorrows exactly do you have, sir? | 那你到底在愁些什么呢 先生 |
[20:17] | Bottoms up. | 干了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:26] | What are you doing, man? | 你怎么了 |
[20:28] | Having a drink with a friend. | 在和朋友喝酒 |
[20:29] | No. With Kara. | 不是 我是说卡拉 |
[20:33] | Why’d you tell her you were happy about her and Adam? | 你为什么告诉她 你为她和亚当感到开心 |
[20:36] | Because she likes him. | 因为她喜欢他 |
[20:38] | And that’s what she wants me to say, man. Come on. | 她希望我这么说 拜托 |
[20:40] | No! | 不是 |
[20:42] | Look, look… | 听着 |
[20:43] | Dude, I’ve been stuck in the friend zone so long | 老兄 我卡在朋友圈里已经太久了 |
[20:47] | that I’m just thinking about buying some investment property here. | 甚至正考虑在这儿买点投资性房地产 |
[20:51] | But you, you could be with her, | 但是你 你可以和她在一起 |
[20:54] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[20:56] | Literally, all you have to do is say the word. | 只要你跟她表白就行了 |
[20:57] | So why don’t you? | 为什么不说呢 |
[21:00] | Winn, I’m in a relationship. | 温 我有女朋友了 |
[21:02] | Look, dude, I know that you care about Lucy, | 听着 老兄 我知道你喜欢露西 |
[21:04] | you don’t have to convince me, I get it. | 你没必要说服我 我懂 |
[21:06] | But nobody wants to be in a relationship | 但是没有人愿意 |
[21:07] | with someone that wants to be with somebody else. | 与心里装着别人的人谈恋爱 |
[21:21] | – Good talk. – Yeah. | -说得对 -没错 |
[21:26] | Leave the bottle. | 把酒留下 |
[21:34] | Working for your mom has its ups and downs, | 为你母亲工作可谓跌宕起伏 |
[21:36] | but it’s good for me. | 但对我是一件好事 |
[21:38] | She’s been a really great mentor to me, | 于我而言她是一位伟大的人生导师 |
[21:40] | whether she knows it or not. | 不管她知不知道这点 |
[21:42] | What about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[21:45] | Are you guys close? | 你们母女亲近吗 |
[21:46] | We were. But she died. | 我们曾经很亲近 但她去世了 |
[21:49] | My dad too. | 我爸也去世了 |
[21:53] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 我的天 发生什么事了 |
[21:55] | Uh, there… There was an accident. | 发生了一场意外 |
[21:58] | I wasn’t there. | 我没在场 |
[22:02] | Kara, I’m so sorry. | 卡拉 真对不起 |
[22:03] | No, no. It happened a long time ago. | 没关系 已经过去很久了 |
[22:06] | And I was adopted by this really wonderful family, | 后来我被一个善良的家庭收养 |
[22:08] | Who’s great to me. | 他们对我很好 |
[22:09] | So, everything had a happy ending. | 所以 一切都有了美满结局 |
[22:13] | But? | 但是 |
[22:16] | Well, after that, it’s… it’s… | 在那之后 |
[22:22] | It’s always been hard for me to feel normal, I guess. | 我一直很难觉得自己是个正常人 |
[22:28] | You know, like I’m where I’m supposed to be. | 就像是我待在我应该去的地方 |
[22:32] | Does that make any sense? | 这话说得通吗 |
[22:35] | Yes. But Kara, I should tell you something. | 是的 卡拉 但我要告诉你件事 |
[22:38] | No one ever feels normal. | 没有人觉得自己正常 |
[23:06] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[23:18] | Please, please, you are making mistakes. | 求求你 你这是在犯错误 |
[23:50] | Please, please, you don’t want to do this. | 求求你 你不想这样做的 |
[24:32] | We’ve got her in our sights. | 我们已经把她锁定在视线范围内 |
[24:38] | Fire! | 射击 |
[24:42] | Again! | 再射击 |
[24:45] | Alex, no! | 艾丽克斯 住手 |
[24:46] | She’s down! | 她被击倒了 |
[24:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:59] | It’s the Kryptonite. | 这是氪星石 |
[25:01] | It’s degrading her. It’s corrupting her. | 氪星石正在削减她的力量 腐蚀她的身体 |
[25:13] | Hate you! | 我恨你 |
[25:22] | It’s the Kryptonite artillery, you can’t go after her. | 这是氪星石火炮 你不能去追她 |
[25:25] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[25:28] | Kara, I was just trying to protect you. | 卡拉 我只是想保护你 |
[25:30] | Alex, you were right, he knows. | 艾丽克斯 你是对的 他知道了 |
[25:32] | – What are you talking about? – Maxwell Lord. | -你在说些什么 -麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[25:35] | Bizarro didn’t come after me as supergirl this time, | 异超女这次并不是以超女的模样袭击我 |
[25:38] | she came after me as Kara. | 而以卡拉的模样袭击我 |
[25:41] | He knows who I am, | 他知道我是谁 |
[25:42] | which means he knows where I work, he knows we’re sisters, | 也就说他知道我在哪里工作 我们是姐妹 |
[25:45] | about Eliza. | 知道了伊莉莎 |
[25:46] | Nowhere, no one is safe anymore. | 任何地方 任何人都不再安全 |
[25:49] | I warned you! I told you he was dangerous. | 我警告过你 我说过他很危险 |
[25:54] | Where’s Bizarro? | 异超女在哪里 |
[25:57] | Things didn’t go quite according to plan. | 事情并没有完全按照计划发展 |
[26:01] | Meaning? | 然后呢 |
[26:02] | Bizarro is equal in strength to Kara, | 异超女与卡拉势均力敌 |
[26:04] | but her powers are directly oppositional. | 但是她的超能力与卡拉正好相反 |
[26:07] | We hit her with the Kryptonite dart, | 我们用氪星石飞镖击中了她 |
[26:08] | but instead of weakening her… | 氪星石不但没有削弱她… |
[26:10] | It made her stronger. | 反而增强了她的力量 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:13] | So, once again a super-powered monster | 所以 又有一个具有超能力的怪物 |
[26:15] | is unleashed on National City. | 在纳欣诺市肆意横行 |
[26:16] | And this one’s controlled by Maxwell Lord. | 而且这只怪物由麦斯威尔·罗德控制 |
[26:19] | Whoever’s behind this, we have to neutralize the threat. | 不管谁在背后搞鬼 我们必须消除这个威胁 |
[26:21] | You say she’s diametrically opposed to Kara? | 你说她与卡拉正好相反 |
[26:23] | Fire breath, freeze-vision, it’s like she’s a mirror image. | 火焰气息 冰冻视力 就好像她是卡拉的镜像 |
[26:27] | In that case, I’ll have the labs start reverse engineering | 那样的话 我得让实验室准备逆向工程 |
[26:29] | the chemical compound to our synthetic Kryptonite. | 逆化氪星石合成物中的化学成分 |
[26:31] | If its atomic structure is making Bizarro stronger, | 如果氪星石的原子结构能够强化异超女的力量 |
[26:34] | reversing its ionic charge should have an oppositional effect. | 逆化它的原子电荷应该能够起到相反的效果 |
[26:41] | Anything else you’d like to share? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[26:43] | No, sir. | 没了 长官 |
[26:51] | No plan is going to work until we take out Max Lord. | 我们只有除掉麦斯·罗德 计划才会起作用 |
[26:54] | How do you suggest we do that? | 那你建议我们怎么办 |
[26:58] | All I know is that there are so many threats out there. | 我只知道外面危机重重 |
[27:01] | Bizarro, Non and Astra, | 异超女 诺恩还有阿斯特拉 |
[27:03] | and those are just the ones we know about. | 而且这只是我们知道的敌人 |
[27:05] | I can’t face all of that, and Maxwell Lord too. | 我无法面对这一切 同时应对麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[27:08] | It is time to stop him once and for all. | 是时候彻底地阻止他了 |
[27:15] | I should’ve done more. | 我真应该再努力一点 |
[27:17] | I mean, why take her and not me? | 我是说 为什么只带走她而不带走我 |
[27:18] | It was just dumb luck. | 只是运气好罢了 |
[27:21] | Kara, we have been worried sick about you. | 凯拉 我们担心死你了 |
[27:24] | I ordered an amber alert. | 我甚至启动了安珀警报 |
[27:26] | Ms. Grant, could I please have a minute alone with Adam? | 格兰特女士 能容许我与亚当单独聊聊吗 |
[27:32] | Well, I guess I’ll go roam the hallways of my building. | 好吧 那我就只有到大厦走廊里溜达一会 |
[27:41] | – Adam… – Are you breaking up with me? | -亚当 -你要和我分手吗 |
[27:45] | Because we haven’t even started dating yet. | 我们甚至都还没有正式地开始约会 |
[27:49] | I hate to say this but | 我很不想说出口 |
[27:51] | maybe the universe is sending us a message. | 或许上天给我们传达了一条讯息 |
[27:54] | Our first date got interrupted, | 我们的首次约会被打断了 |
[27:55] | and then I was kidnapped. | 接着我又被绑架了 |
[27:57] | I know what you’ve been through, | 我知道你经历过什么 |
[27:59] | and I get it. | 我也明白 |
[28:01] | But not everyone is going to leave you. | 但并不是所有人都会弃你不顾 |
[28:03] | Not if you let them stick around. | 只要你允许他们守护在你身边 |
[28:05] | If I had been five minutes earlier or later at Noonan’s that day, | 我那天要是再早或者晚五分钟到努南家 |
[28:08] | we wouldn’t have even met, we wouldn’t be here. | 我们甚至就不会认识 就不会在这儿 |
[28:10] | Okay, so what I think was fate, you think is an accident? | 没错 我认为这是上天的安排 你觉得是巧合吗 |
[28:14] | If I have learned anything from the past few weeks, | 我在过去的几周里学到的是 |
[28:21] | if I don’t have room in my life | 如果我的生活里没有空间 |
[28:22] | for a great guy like you, | 留给你这样的好男人 |
[28:24] | maybe I don’t have room for anyone. | 那也许我没有空间能留给任何人 |
[28:26] | I don’t know if that makes you feel any better. | 我不知道我这样说会不会让你好过一点 |
[28:29] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[28:31] | I thought this wasn’t going to work because of my baggage. | 我还以为我们交往不顺利是因为我的包袱 |
[28:36] | My issues. | 我的问题 |
[28:37] | That I’d be the one to chicken out. | 我还以为会是我胆小退缩 |
[28:40] | – I’m sorry. – I know you are. | -我很抱歉 -我知道 |
[28:45] | I’m gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[28:46] | No, I’m gonna leave, just hang here for a second. | 不 还是我走吧 你在这里待着 |
[28:59] | Goodbye, Kara. | 再见 卡拉 |
[29:01] | Goodbye, Adam. | 再见 亚当 |
[29:13] | Supergirl made you a monster. | 超女把你变成了怪物 |
[29:20] | If I were you, I’d be very angry about that. | 如果我是你 我会因此暴怒 |
[29:24] | I’d want to take away anyone Supergirl loves. | 我会想要夺走超女心爱的每一个人 |
[29:47] | Hey, Kara, you okay? | 卡拉 你还好吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I just needed some air. | 我没事 只是需要透透气 |
[29:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:00] | Just… Adam and I… | 只是 亚当和我 |
[30:04] | Oh, no. Did he… | 他是不是 |
[30:05] | No, no, it was me, I did. | 不 是我 我提出的分手 |
[30:11] | Okay, well, if you need somebody to talk to… | 好吧 如果你需要和谁聊聊 |
[30:14] | I think you and I both know that nothing you can say or do | 我想你我都知道无论你说什么或做什么 |
[30:17] | will make me feel better right now. So maybe… | 都不会让我感觉好些 所以也许 |
[30:22] | I don’t know. Maybe you should just leave me alone. | 我也不知道 也许你还是别管我了 |
[30:33] | Agent Danvers, | 丹弗斯特工 |
[30:34] | or whatever you feel like calling yourself, | 或者随便你习惯怎么自称 |
[30:36] | I’m growing very tired of these unannounced visits. | 我开始受够你的这些不请自来了 |
[30:40] | Well, lucky you, because this is the last one. | 那你走运了 因为这会是最后一次 |
[30:46] | What the hell is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[30:47] | Maxwell Lord, you’re under arrest. | 麦斯威尔·罗德 你被捕了 |
[30:49] | On what charges, hmm? | 罪名是什么 |
[30:51] | Aren’t you going to read me my rights? | 你不宣读米兰达权利吗 |
[30:53] | I’m acting on behalf of an extra-legal enforcement organization. | 我所代表的执行机构不在法律系统内 |
[30:57] | Meaning you don’t have any rights. | 这意味着你不享有任何权利 |
[31:00] | Unless you want to tell me where Bizarro is. | 除非你想告诉我异超女在哪里 |
[31:02] | Mmm, not really. | 还真不想 |
[31:04] | But I do have some information you might find interesting. | 不过你可能对我掌握的其他一些信息感兴趣 |
[31:07] | Your sister, | 你妹妹 |
[31:08] | sweet-faced, | 那个外表可人 |
[31:09] | mild-mannered ingenue Kara Danvers… | 温良恭谨 天真无邪的卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[31:11] | You take me in, | 你逮捕我 |
[31:12] | I tell the whole world she’s Supergirl. | 我就把她超女的身份昭告天下 |
[31:16] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得听起来怎么样 |
[31:19] | Where you’re going, | 在你要去的地方 |
[31:21] | there won’t be anyone to hear you. | 随便你怎么昭告都不会有任何人听见 |
[31:27] | Kara, I… | 卡拉 我 |
[31:31] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:47] | So this is the DEO. | 这就是超查部 |
[31:49] | A little more stalagmite-chic than I pictured. | 装潢比我想象得更”石笋风”一点 |
[31:52] | Take him to cell 19. | 带他去19号牢房 |
[31:53] | My lucky number. | 我的幸运数字 |
[31:57] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, Alex? | 你这是在做什么 艾丽克斯 |
[31:59] | I had no choice, Hank. | 我别无选择 汉克 |
[32:01] | He’s had us under surveillance. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[32:03] | He knows about the DEO. He knows about Kara. | 他知道超查部的事 也知道卡拉的事 |
[32:05] | I don’t care if he’s got the nuclear codes | 哪怕他知道核弹发射密码 |
[32:06] | and his finger’s on the button, | 手指按在发射键上 |
[32:07] | that is not some anonymous alien you brought in. | 只要他不是潜伏的外星人你就不能逮捕他 |
[32:09] | That is Maxwell Lord, | 那可是麦斯威尔·罗德 |
[32:11] | head of a multibillion dollar organization. | 他掌管资产数十亿美元的企业 |
[32:13] | Time magazine’s reigning person of the year. | 是《时代周刊》评选的年度风云人物 |
[32:15] | Everyone is going to be looking for this guy. | 所有人力都会出动搜寻他的下落 |
[32:17] | They won’t find him. | 他们找不到他的 |
[32:19] | You’re compromising the security of this entire operation. | 你危及了整个部门的安全 |
[32:22] | And he is compromising the security of my family. | 他也危及了我家人的安全 |
[32:26] | Guess which one I care about more? | 猜猜看我更看重哪个 |
[32:28] | We are all willing to do a lot of things | 我们都会无所不用其极 |
[32:30] | to protect our secrets, Hank. | 来保护自己的秘密 汉克 |
[32:32] | I would think you would understand that better than anyone. | 我以为你会比其他人更能理解这点 |
[33:03] | No move. | 不许乱动 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:07] | I won’t move. | 我不乱动 |
[33:09] | I won’t move. | 我不乱动 |
[33:14] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么抓我来这 |
[33:16] | Supergirl loves you. | 超女爱你 |
[33:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:20] | Supergirl and me, | 超女和我 |
[33:23] | same. | 一样的 |
[33:28] | Why don’t you come closer, so I can see you? | 你为什么不走近点 让我看看你 |
[33:30] | No. | 不 |
[33:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:34] | Ugly. | 我丑 |
[33:38] | You know, we… | 你知道吗 我们 |
[33:40] | we all feel ugly sometimes. | 我们都有觉得自己丑的时候 |
[33:43] | We all feel like no one loves us. | 我们都觉得没人爱自己 |
[33:48] | Like maybe they never will. | 好像永远也不会有人来爱自己 |
[33:51] | And you may not look like her right now, | 虽然你现在看起来不像她了 |
[33:54] | but there is a part of you that still is Supergirl. | 但你的内在仍有一部分是超女 |
[34:00] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[34:03] | And people don’t love her | 人们爱超女 |
[34:04] | because of what she looks like on the outside. | 不是因为她的外表 |
[34:10] | I love her | 我爱她 |
[34:14] | because of who she is. | 是因为她的为人 |
[34:18] | Because she’s brave, | 因为她的勇敢 |
[34:21] | because she’s kind, | 她的善良 |
[34:23] | and she always tries to do the right thing. | 她总是努力去做正确的事 |
[34:30] | And you can be the same. | 你也可以和她一样 |
[34:36] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[34:47] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[34:54] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[34:55] | It’s James. Bizarro has him. | 是詹姆斯 他被异超女带走了 |
[34:58] | The compound is ready. | 化合物准备就绪 |
[34:59] | The exact molecular opposite to green Kryptonite. | 跟绿氪星石的分子组成完全相反 |
[35:01] | You move her into position, I’ll take the shot. | 你把她引到特定的位置 我来开枪 |
[35:03] | Will this stuff work? | 这东西有用吗 |
[35:05] | We’re gonna find out. | 试试看就知道了 |
[35:13] | I kill supergirl. | 我要杀了超女 |
[36:28] | I can’t get a clean shot. | 我无法瞄准 |
[36:29] | Just do it! | 开枪吧 |
[36:34] | Kara, I don’t know what this is going to do to you if I hit you. | 卡拉 我不知道如果射中后会对你有何影响 |
[36:36] | Take the shot! | 快开枪 |
[37:07] | She’s been asking for you. | 她一直在找你 |
[37:09] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[37:11] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:17] | I know. I’m sorry, too. | 我知道 我也很抱歉 |
[37:24] | We’re going to put her under, | 我们要把她麻醉 |
[37:26] | the way she was when I first saw her. | 就像我第一次见到她那样 |
[37:28] | She won’t feel any pain, will she? | 她不会感觉到任何痛苦 对吗 |
[37:30] | She won’t feel anything. | 她不会有任何感觉 |
[37:33] | We have to try to help her. | 我们必须尽我们所能来帮她 |
[37:34] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[37:39] | I’m going to hold your hand until you fall asleep, okay? | 我会一直握住你的手直到你入睡 可以吗 |
[37:43] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[37:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | I once went to sleep for a long time, too. | 曾经我也陷入过长眠 |
[37:52] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[37:59] | But when I woke up, | 但是当我醒来后 |
[38:01] | I wasn’t alone. | 发现我并不孤单 |
[38:04] | You’re not gonna be alone either. | 你也不会感到孤单的 |
[38:08] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[38:30] | She didn’t deserve what happened to her. | 这一切不该发生在她身上 |
[38:33] | No, she did not. | 是的 |
[38:37] | Maxwell Lord made her to be just like me. | 麦斯威尔·罗德把她变得跟我一样 |
[38:42] | And she was. | 而且他做到了 |
[38:55] | Guess my girl came in second place. | 我猜我的女孩被打败了 |
[38:58] | We’ll see how funny you think it is when you’ve been | 我们倒要看看你被关在牢房里好几年 |
[38:59] | in that cell for a few years. | 还会觉得好玩吗 |
[39:04] | I’d say you’re different from your cousin when it comes to truth, | 在真理 正义和美国之道方面 |
[39:07] | justice and the American way, | 你和你堂弟的看法不同 |
[39:08] | but holding people indefinitely against their will, | 但是违背别人的意愿将人关押在此 |
[39:13] | can’t get much more American than that. | 真是太像美国作风了 |
[39:17] | You will never hurt anyone ever again. | 你再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[39:22] | Anyone like Eliza Danvers? | 比如伊莉莎·丹弗斯 |
[39:27] | That’s some cute house you grew up in in Midvale. | 你从小住的那座米德瓦尔的房子 |
[39:31] | Right along the beach. | 就在沙滩边上 |
[39:33] | Idyllic. | 田园风 |
[39:38] | He’s not worth it. | 他不配你这么做 |
[39:41] | Agent Danvers, my hero. | 丹弗斯特工 我的英雄 |
[39:46] | So long, sisters. | 再见 姐妹们 |
[39:49] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[40:03] | – Ms. Grant? – Mmm. | -格兰特女士 -嗯 |
[40:07] | Uh, I don’t know if you’ve talked to Adam… | 我不知道你有没有跟亚当谈过 |
[40:10] | I did. | 我跟他谈过了 |
[40:12] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[40:13] | He’s going back to Opal City. | 他要回到奥帕尔市 |
[40:16] | So soon? | 这么快就回去了 |
[40:17] | Well, he says that now that we’re back into each other’s lives, | 是的 他说现在我们应该重回各自的生活 |
[40:21] | he’ll visit me of course, | 当然他还会来看望我 |
[40:22] | but there’s nothing urgent keeping him here in National City. | 但是现在他在纳欣诺市也没什么要紧事 |
[40:25] | You know, Kara, | 卡拉 |
[40:26] | I always thought that you and I were very different. | 我一直以为我们俩一点也不像 |
[40:29] | But I’m starting to realize we may be more alike than I thought. | 但是我发现我们或许比我以为的要相像一些 |
[40:34] | In what way? | 在哪方面 |
[40:36] | I lost Adam years ago | 很多年前我就失去了亚当 |
[40:38] | because I prioritized other things over him. | 因为我总是把别的事情看得比他重要 |
[40:41] | Namely, myself. | 也就是我自己 |
[40:42] | And while that may help you build an empire, | 虽然这样能帮助你建造一座帝国 |
[40:45] | it doesn’t help you build a life. | 但却不能帮助你打造自己的生活 |
[40:47] | For that, you need to put other people first. | 想要活得漂亮 你得把别人放在第一位 |
[40:49] | I thought you understood that but I guess I was wrong. | 我曾以为你懂得这些道理 但我发现我错了 |
[40:52] | Ms. Grant, I want to explain why… | 格兰特女士 我想解释为什么 |
[40:55] | Why you broke my son’s heart? | 为什么你伤透了我儿子的心吗 |
[40:57] | No, whatever happened between you and Adam, | 不用了 你和亚当之间的事 |
[41:00] | Kara, is your own personal business. | 凯拉 这是你的私事 |
[41:02] | I just want you to know that it wasn’t… | 我只想让你知道 不是那样 |
[41:04] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[41:06] | In fact, from this moment on, | 实际上 从这一刻起 |
[41:07] | I think our relationship should be strictly professional. | 我觉得我们应该严格保持工作关系 |
[41:10] | Boss, employee. | 老板和员工 |
[41:12] | That way, everything is very clear. | 只有这样 一切才会井然有序 |
[41:14] | Nobody gets confused. Nobody gets hurt. | 没有人会困惑 也没有人会受伤 |
[41:18] | Of course. If that’s what you want. | 没问题 如果你想要这样的话 |
[41:34] | Perfect timing. | 真巧 |
[41:35] | Do you want to go to Noonan’s for happy hour? | 你想去努南家享受优惠吗 |
[41:38] | We still haven’t de-briefed about | 我们还没有好好聊聊 |
[41:39] | what happened when you were with Bizarro. | 你和异超女在一起时发生了什么 |
[41:41] | I mean, it’s nothing earth-shattering. | 不是什么惊天动地的大事 |
[41:43] | I just said how I was feeling until you got there. | 在你来之前我只是跟她说了我的感觉 |
[41:46] | Oh, okay, well, then no work talk, | 好吧 那现在没有什么事了 |
[41:48] | and we can just have free Buffalo Wings. | 我们可以去吃点免费的水牛城辣鸡翅 |
[41:49] | Yeah, I’d love to, I just have to pick up Lucy from the airport. | 是啊 我很想去 但是我得去机场接露西 |
[41:53] | She was in D.C. visiting her father. | 她去了华盛顿看望他的父亲 |
[41:56] | – Happy reunion. – Happy reunion. | -相聚愉快 -相聚愉快 |
[42:00] | Night. | 晚安 |
[42:03] | Hey, uh, Kara… | 卡拉 |
[42:08] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[43:03] | What the hell? | 这是什么东西 |