时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | Hank didn’t kill Astra. | 阿斯特拉不是汉克杀的 |
[00:42] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[00:43] | Ma’am, Colonel Harper just resigned | 长官 哈珀上校刚辞职了 |
[00:45] | and named a new acting director of the DEO. | 并任命了新的超查部代理局长 |
[00:47] | – Who? – You. | -是谁 -你 |
[00:49] | I’m a fugitive now. I’m on the run. | 我现在是逃犯了 我在逃亡中 |
[00:52] | By the way, I call myself Indigo these days. | 话说回来 现在我管自己叫做靛青 |
[00:56] | Myriad works. | 大清洗奏效了 |
[00:57] | And, very soon, Astra’s dream | 很快 阿斯特拉对地球 |
[00:59] | for what Earth can become will be reality. | 梦寐以求的展望即将实现 |
[01:04] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[01:05] | First National City, | 先是纳欣诺市 |
[01:07] | and then the Earth itself will belong to us. | 然后地球也会属于我们 |
[01:24] | DEO is secure. What are your orders? | 超查部一切安全 你有何指令 |
[01:27] | – Release the prisoners. – It is done. | -释放囚犯 -遵命 |
[01:29] | All but the White Martian. | 除了白火星人之外 |
[01:32] | For everyone’s sake, leave that one be. | 为了大家着想 把那家伙留在牢里吧 |
[01:39] | Warning. Containment Override activated. | 警告 囚禁撤销程序已被启动 |
[01:42] | Cell power dampeners will shut down | 牢房超能力阻尼器将关闭 |
[01:44] | in two minutes. | 倒计时两分钟 |
[01:58] | I know not your face, human. | 我不认识你们 人类 |
[02:02] | I am Maxima, Queen of the planet Almerac. | 我是马克西玛 阿美拉克星球的王后 |
[02:05] | Open this door and you’ll find out exactly what that means. | 打开这扇门 你们就会明白我说的意思了 |
[02:24] | Do you value your life so little you won’t fight back? | 你就那么不惜命 都不反抗吗 |
[02:26] | Myriad has begun on Earth. | 大清洗已在地球上展开 |
[02:29] | Non calls you to his legions. | 诺恩召集你们加入他的军队 |
[02:32] | You will be the kings and queens of this world, | 你们将成为这个世界的国王和王后 |
[02:34] | once you swear your fidelity to him. | 只要你们发誓效忠于他 |
[02:38] | Since Superman refused the honor of marrying me… | 既然超人拒绝了娶我为妻的殊荣 |
[02:41] | Warning. Prisoner release in one minute. | 警告 囚犯释放倒计时一分钟 |
[02:45] | I will pledge allegiance to your Non. | 我就宣誓效忠于你们的诺恩 |
[03:02] | Early parole is canceled. | 提前假释被取消了 |
[03:24] | That tickled. | 好痒啊 |
[03:27] | We could have been family, Kara Zor-El. | 我们本可以成为一家人 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[03:30] | I once sought to make your cousin my mate. | 我曾经想让你堂弟成为我的配偶 |
[03:32] | Ew, gross! | 恶心 |
[03:52] | Lucy! You have to fight it. | 露西 你得反抗 |
[03:55] | You have to wake up! | 你得醒过来 |
[03:56] | Warning. Prisoner release in 15 seconds. | 警告 囚犯释放倒计时十五秒 |
[04:14] | Warning. Prisoner release in | 警告 囚犯释放倒计时 |
[04:17] | five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[04:24] | Containment override deactivated. | 囚禁撤销程序已被关闭 |
[04:27] | Prisoner cell release canceled. | 囚犯牢房释放已被取消 |
[04:41] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[04:44] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[05:01] | Kelex? | 凯里克斯 |
[05:04] | Kelex, are you here? | 凯里克斯 你在吗 |
[05:06] | How may I assist you, Lady Kara? | 请问有什么可以效劳 卡拉小姐 |
[05:08] | Where is Kal-El? I can’t find him anywhere on Earth. | 卡·艾尔在哪儿 我在地球上到处都找不到他 |
[05:10] | Kal-El is attending to a matter off-world. | 卡·艾尔在处理地球之外的事务 |
[05:14] | Kelex, I need you to tell me about Myriad. | 凯里克斯 跟我讲讲大清洗是怎么回事 |
[05:18] | Warning. This construct is not authorized to discuss Myriad. | 警告 本设备无权讨论大清洗 |
[05:21] | You were designed to obey the members of the honorable House of El, | 你的使命就是服从艾尔家族的成员 |
[05:25] | and to preserve the memory of Krypton wherever it went. | 并保存氪星的记忆 无论它去往何处 |
[05:29] | If you don’t override your orders, | 如果你不违背你的指令 |
[05:31] | Myriad will destroy the House of El | 大清洗就会毁了艾尔家族 |
[05:34] | and the memory of Krypton will be lost forever. | 氪星的记忆将永远遗失 |
[05:37] | You will have failed in your prime directive. | 而你将辜负你的基本指令 |
[05:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:44] | Please! I just need someone to help me! | 拜托 我需要有人帮帮我 |
[05:48] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[05:51] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:52] | Myriad was developed on Krypton by your aunt. | 大清洗由你姨妈在氪星上开发而成 |
[05:55] | It was created to prevent the planet’s imminent destruction. | 其初衷是阻止氪星迫在眉睫的毁灭 |
[05:59] | We had strangled the planet’s resources beyond recovery. | 我们用尽了氪星上的资源 且无法恢复 |
[06:03] | The politicians argued, but could not agree on what to do. | 政要们争论不休 但却拿不出统一意见 |
[06:07] | Thus, according to high records, | 因此 根据高级纪录 |
[06:09] | Astra implemented her own solution. | 阿斯特拉实施了自己的解决方案 |
[06:12] | Myriad. | 大清洗 |
[06:14] | Technology designed to force everyone to her way of thinking. | 这种技术可以强迫所有人按她的思路办事 |
[06:19] | Mind Control. | 洗脑 |
[06:21] | When they were caught attempting | 当他们企图使用大清洗技术 |
[06:22] | to use the Myriad technology against the people of Argo City, | 控制阿尔戈市人民的事情败露之后 |
[06:26] | Astra and Non were arrested. | 阿斯特拉和诺恩被捕 |
[06:28] | And sentenced to Fort Rozz. | 并被判入罗兹堡 |
[06:29] | Much like Krypton, | 跟氪星一样 |
[06:30] | this planet is on the verge of ecological destruction. | 这个星球也处在生态毁灭的边缘 |
[06:33] | I can stop it. | 我可以阻止 |
[06:36] | But the humans won’t like my methods. | 但人类不会赞同我的做法 |
[06:37] | That’s why I need you. They trust you. | 所以我需要你 他们信任你 |
[06:40] | Together we can save them. | 我们联手就能够拯救他们 |
[06:42] | That’s what they’ve been trying to do all along. | 原来这就是他们一直以来的计划 |
[06:46] | They’ve been trying to use Myriad on Earth. | 他们企图在地球上实施大清洗 |
[06:49] | To save the planet. | 以此拯救地球 |
[06:53] | But I don’t understand. | 但我没搞明白 |
[06:54] | Why is everyone so afraid to talk about it? | 为何大家都不敢谈及这件事呢 |
[06:56] | Why wouldn’t you even speak of it? | 为何连你都不愿提起 |
[06:58] | Myriad could be used to enslave whole worlds | 大清洗可被用于奴役整个世界 |
[07:00] | at the push of a button. | 只需触动一个按钮即可 |
[07:03] | The High Council determined | 高级议会认为 |
[07:04] | that if knowledge of such technology were to get out, | 如果这种技术泄露出去的话 |
[07:07] | it would upset the delicate balance of power of the galaxy. | 就会颠覆整个银河系微妙的权力平衡 |
[07:11] | Mom, please. | 妈 拜托 |
[07:12] | You have to tell me how to stop this. | 你得告诉我怎么阻止这次行动 |
[07:14] | I am sorry, my dear Kara. | 对不起 亲爱的卡拉 |
[07:17] | Once started, Myriad cannot be stopped. | 大清洗一旦启动 就无法被阻止 |
[07:38] | Remain seated. | 各位坐好 |
[07:40] | We’re on the lookout for a pair of fugitives, | 我们在搜捕两名逃犯 |
[07:42] | wanted in connection to some very serious crimes. | 现因犯下重罪而被通缉 |
[07:45] | These two are considered to be extremely dangerous. | 他们两人十分危险 |
[07:48] | If you have any information, please speak up. | 如果你们掌握有任何信息 请向我们提供 |
[08:12] | This bus is clear. Let’s get out of here. | 这辆大巴没问题 我们下车吧 |
[08:37] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[08:41] | That’s Kryptonian. | 那是氪星文 |
[08:44] | What is Non up to? | 诺恩有何企图 |
[08:53] | Winn. Winn? | 温 温 |
[08:56] | Winn, can you hear me? | 温 你能听见我说话吗 |
[08:59] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[09:03] | I could really use my friend right now. | 我现在非常需要朋友帮忙 |
[09:11] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[09:13] | Come on, James. | 拜托 詹姆斯 |
[09:17] | You are stronger than this. Come back. | 你的意志没这么软弱 快醒过来 |
[09:21] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[09:24] | There was a time that I was so afraid you wouldn’t see me | 我曾经非常害怕你会看不到我 |
[09:27] | and now I just wish you’d smile. | 而现在我只希望你能笑一笑 |
[09:29] | The United States Army has taken up position | 美国陆军已把守于 |
[09:32] | at every entrance way into National City. | 纳欣诺市的所有入口 |
[09:35] | Until this threat is neutralized, | 在此威胁解除之前 |
[09:37] | National City has effectively been quarantined. | 纳欣诺市已被有效隔离 |
[09:40] | – This is General Lane. – It’s Supergirl. | -我是莱恩将军 -我是超女 |
[09:43] | – How’s Lucy. – She’s alive. | -露西怎么样 -她还活着 |
[09:45] | She’s safe. | 她是安全的 |
[09:46] | She’s enthralled to Non’s master weapon, isn’t she? | 她被诺恩的高级武器奴役了 对吧 |
[09:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:53] | Listen, you need to keep everybody outside of city limits | 听着 在我想出解决办法之前 |
[09:55] | until I can figure this out, okay? | 你要让所有人远离本市 |
[09:59] | I know you and I haven’t always had the best work relationship, but… | 虽然咱们俩的合作关系一直不算融洽 |
[10:04] | I’ll do my part. | 我会恪尽职守 |
[10:06] | I trust you’ll do yours. | 我相信你也会履行你的职责 |
[10:08] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[10:15] | Ker-rah, call Harrison Ford and tell him that I’m flattered, | 凯拉 打电话告诉哈里森·福特我很荣幸 |
[10:19] | but once and for all, I do not date older men, | 但我说最后一次 我不约老男人 |
[10:22] | especially when they’re married. | 尤其是他们还有老婆 |
[10:27] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[10:29] | Well, what a pleasant surprise. | 见到你好惊喜呀 |
[10:30] | What, do we have a 9:00 A.M.? | 怎么 我们约了九点见面吗 |
[10:31] | – You’re not a mindless drone. – Uh, no. | -你没失去自我意识 -没有 |
[10:33] | No, I learned that lesson when Demi Moore and I | 我和黛米·摩尔出席《人鬼情未了》的 |
[10:35] | wore the same dress to the premiere of Ghosts. Never again. | 首映式时撞衫了 我已经学会了教训 不会再犯 |
[10:38] | Ms. Grant, listen to me. | 格兰特女士 听我说 |
[10:39] | Everyone in the city is affected by this alien signal. | 城里每个人都被外星人信号影响了 |
[10:42] | They’re acting like automatons. | 大家都像机器人 |
[10:45] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你没发现吗 |
[10:47] | Hmm, well, yes, they are a bit more quiet than usual. | 是的 他们确实比平常安静 |
[10:51] | Maybe my reign of terror | 也许是我的恐怖统治 |
[10:52] | has finally reached its peaked effectiveness. | 终于达到了最强效果 |
[10:56] | 克拉克: 我这就赶过去 | |
[10:56] | You do have a cell phone? Can I get that number, please? | 你真有手机 能给我号码吗 |
[10:59] | – It’s Superman. – Oh, can I get his number as well? | -是超人 -也能给我他的号码吗 |
[11:02] | He’s coming to help. | 他要来帮忙 |
[11:03] | He is? | 是吗 |
[11:08] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[11:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:20] | What’s happening to everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[11:23] | There he is! There he is. | 他来了 他来了 |
[11:24] | Who? Superman? Where? | 谁 超人吗 人呢 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:30] | What? Oh, God. No. | 什么 天啊 不 |
[11:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:32] | Myriad. It’s affecting my cousin too. | 大清洗 我堂弟也受影响了 |
[11:35] | Myriad? | 大清洗 |
[11:37] | Wait a minute, if it’s affecting Superman, | 等等 既然它都能影响超人 |
[11:39] | then are any of us safe? | 那我们还有人能幸免于难吗 |
[11:42] | Well, I may not be Superman, but… | 虽然我不是超人 但是… |
[11:45] | I do have my moments. | 我也有风光的时候 |
[11:56] | Do Kryptonians gloat? | 氪星人会幸灾乐祸吗 |
[11:58] | Because I’ll bet wherever he is, | 因为不论他在哪 |
[11:59] | Ol’ Uncle Non is feeling pretty good about himself. | 诺恩老姨父肯定自我感觉非常良好 |
[12:01] | Why am I not surprised that your brain is intact, Max? | 为什么你的脑子没受影响我一点都不惊讶呢 麦斯 |
[12:04] | What is it they say? | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[12:05] | Only cockroaches will survive the apocalypse. | 末日一来临 只有蟑螂行 |
[12:08] | Happy to see you too, Cat. | 我也很高兴见到你 凯特 |
[12:10] | You look lovely, considering the end is nigh. | 你看着美美哒 鉴于末日要来临了 |
[12:12] | – Why weren’t you affected? – Ion blockers. | -你们为什么没受影响 -离子屏蔽器 |
[12:15] | I realized the Kryptonians were using my LTE interface system. | 我发现氪星人在使用我的长期演进接口系统 |
[12:18] | That’s why they broke into my lab over Christmas. | 所以他们在圣诞节时闯入了我的实验室 |
[12:21] | They’re using my satellites to send neural signals | 他们通过我的卫星向纳欣诺市的 |
[12:23] | directly into the minds of everyone in National City. | 每个人的思维直接发送神经信号 |
[12:26] | These scramble the signal before they reach my brain. | 但信号影响我大脑前就被屏蔽器干扰了 |
[12:28] | If you invented technology that blocks Myriad, | 如果你发明了屏蔽大清洗的技术 |
[12:30] | why didn’t you give it to the DEO? | 你为什么不给超查部 |
[12:33] | Once Henshaw and His Trusted Girl Friday stepped down, | 亨肖和”他信任的女助手”离开之后 |
[12:35] | I had no one at the DEO to trust. | 我在超查部就没有信任的人了 |
[12:37] | Well, clearly, not everybody needs this ear-wig thingy, | 但显然不是每个人都需要耳朵上的小东西 |
[12:40] | because I don’t have one and my brain is perfectly intact. | 因为我没有 大脑也没受影响 |
[12:44] | I see you got the earrings I sent you last night. | 我看到你戴着我昨晚给你的耳环了 |
[12:46] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[12:47] | Ion blockers in the diamonds? | 钻石里有离子屏蔽器 |
[12:49] | Oh, so many karats and yet so functional. | 这钻石又大又有用 |
[12:53] | Didn’t seem right for the world to lose Cat Grant’s mind. | 世界失去了凯特·格兰特的思想可不太好 |
[12:59] | Speaking of, where is your faithful assistant? | 说到这个 你忠诚的助理呢 |
[13:02] | Out marching with the masses? | 跟大部队行军去了吗 |
[13:03] | Don’t be glib, Max. | 别花言巧语 麦斯 |
[13:05] | Probably should be worried about her. | 多半该关心一下她了 |
[13:09] | If it only targets humans, why was my cousin affected? | 如果它只针对人类 为什么我堂弟也受影响了 |
[13:12] | Nature versus nurture. | 本性被成长环境影响了 |
[13:14] | He may be an alien, but your cousin grew up on Earth. | 你堂弟虽然是外星人 但却在地球长大 |
[13:17] | Seems like environmental factors, being raised by ordinary people, | 看来环境因素 被普通人养育 |
[13:20] | made his brain more human. | 让他大脑更像人类 |
[13:22] | The Man of Steel brought to his knees | 钢铁之躯也臣服了 |
[13:24] | all because he went to kindergarten and watched Sesame Street. | 全都因为他上了幼儿园 看了《芝麻街》 |
[13:27] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[13:28] | Everything I have feared has come to pass. | 我担心的一切都发生了 |
[13:32] | I couldn’t be more serious. | 我非常严肃 |
[13:33] | We have to stop them. They’re using your satellites. | 我们得阻止他们 他们在用你的卫星 |
[13:36] | Can’t you reprogram them and destroy Myriad from the inside? | 你不能改编程序然后从内部摧毁大清洗吗 |
[13:39] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[13:40] | There’s some pretty epic force fields | 那些卫星周围现在 |
[13:41] | around those satellites at the moment. | 有非常强大的力场 |
[13:43] | You’re always 10 steps ahead, Max. | 你总能领先十步 麦斯 |
[13:45] | I know you have a plan. | 我知道你有计划 |
[13:46] | Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
[13:50] | We kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[13:58] | When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, | 当亚历山大大帝看到他广袤的领地时 他哭了 |
[14:02] | for there were no more worlds to conquer. | 因为世界上没有地方让他征服了 |
[14:07] | Need a tissue? | 需要纸巾吗 |
[14:09] | National City under our control, at last. | 纳欣诺市终于被我们控制了 |
[14:13] | Even Kal-El could not escape its power. | 连卡·艾尔也逃不过它的力量 |
[14:15] | Nothing can stand against us now. | 现在没人能阻挡我们了 |
[14:19] | Except your niece. | 除了你外甥女 |
[14:22] | I calculate she’s chomping at the bit to take her revenge on you. | 我认为她正迫不及待要找你复仇 |
[14:25] | Like Astra, you overestimate her strength. | 和阿斯特拉一样 你也高估了她的力量 |
[14:32] | Since your dearly-departed wife’s corpse | 既然你亡妻的尸体 |
[14:34] | is floating through space right now, | 正漂浮着穿越太空 |
[14:38] | I’d say maybe you both underestimated her power. | 我得说你俩也许都低估了她的力量 |
[14:41] | You want me to kill her? | 你想让我杀了她 |
[14:42] | Every minute that she lives | 她多活一分钟 |
[14:43] | is a minute that she’s plotting against us. | 她就多一分钟暗算我们 |
[14:46] | She has already prevented the release | 她已经阻止了 |
[14:48] | of the Fort Rozz escapees from the DEO. | 罗兹堡逃犯从超查部释放 |
[14:51] | It will not change the outcome. | 这改变不了结局 |
[14:53] | Kill Kara Zor-El today | 今天不杀死卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[14:56] | or fight her tomorrow. | 明天就要对付她 |
[15:00] | And once it’s done, | 一杀掉她 |
[15:02] | you can go back to admiring your kingdom. | 你就能回去欣赏你的王国了 |
[15:23] | – Who are you? – Mom! | -你是谁 -妈 |
[15:25] | No, no, it’s me. It’s Alex. | 不 是我 艾丽克斯 |
[15:26] | Alex! Oh, my God! | 艾丽克斯 天啊 |
[15:30] | I needed that. | 我需要拥抱 |
[15:32] | Are you all right? What is going on? | 你没事吧 出什么事了 |
[15:35] | And who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[15:39] | Yes, that’s a little harder to explain. | 好吧 这个有点不好解释 |
[15:41] | – I don’t understand, sweetie. – I… | -我不懂 亲爱的 -我… |
[15:43] | Dr. Danvers, you might want to step back. | 丹弗斯博士 你最好退后 |
[15:52] | – What the hell? – No, no, no. It’s okay. | -怎么回事 -不 不 没事 |
[15:54] | No, whatever that is, that killed your father! | 不 无论那是什么 是它杀了你父亲 |
[15:57] | – No, he didn’t. – What? | -不 不是他 -什么 |
[15:58] | The real Hank Henshaw blackmailed Dad into joining the DEO. | 真正的汉克·亨肖勒索老爸加入超查部 |
[16:01] | This is who tried to save him. | 是他想尽力救老爸 |
[16:04] | His name is J’onn. He’s a shape-shifter from Mars. | 他叫荣恩 他是火星来的变形人 |
[16:09] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[16:11] | What’s true is your husband was one of the best people I’ve ever known. | 事实上 你丈夫是我认识的最优秀的人之一 |
[16:14] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[16:15] | And J’onn has saved mine and Kara’s. You can trust him. | 荣恩也救过我和卡拉 你可以相信他 |
[16:18] | Mom, we don’t have much time. | 妈 我们时间不多 |
[16:20] | J’onn and I are on the run. | 荣恩和我在跑路 |
[16:23] | We just stopped by to supply up. | 我们只能短暂停留补给一下 |
[16:25] | Wait. “on the run”? How did you even get out of the city? | 等等 “跑路” 你们是怎么逃出城的 |
[16:28] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[16:29] | You don’t know what’s happening in National City? | 你不知道纳欣诺市发生了什么吗 |
[16:32] | There’s something you have to see. | 有些东西你们得看看 |
[16:39] | Max, how exactly do you plan on killing an army of Supermans? | 麦斯 你究竟计划怎么杀死超人军队 |
[16:43] | I’ll tell you the plan when I know you’re both on board. | 你们跟我一条战线 才能告诉你们计划 |
[16:45] | Can’t have muscles over here trying to stop me. | 我可不能让超能力来碍我的事 |
[16:47] | Killing is never the solution. | 杀戮解决不了问题 |
[16:49] | Except we’re way past villains-of-the-week and kittens stuck in trees. | 但现在远非惩治坏蛋 营救小猫那么简单了 |
[16:51] | We’re at war. | 这是战争 |
[16:52] | And the only way to win a war is to kill the enemy before they kill us. | 赢得战争的唯一办法就是我们先于敌人杀死他们 |
[16:54] | So, time to grow up and put on the big girl cape. | 该长大了 承担女人的责任吧 |
[16:56] | Oh, looks like someone made it through security. | 看来有人通过安保了 |
[17:01] | The son of Jor-El has already knelt before me. | 乔·艾尔之子已向我臣服 |
[17:04] | Soon you will too. | 你很快也会的 |
[17:14] | I don’t want to fight you, child. | 我不想打你 孩子 |
[17:16] | Afraid I’ll win? | 怕我会赢吗 |
[17:17] | You’ve already lost. | 你已经输了 |
[17:18] | Accept it and the glorious fulfillment of Astra’s vision. | 接受失败 接受阿斯特拉设想的辉煌成就吧 |
[17:21] | In the end, she defeated you. | 最终 她打败了你 |
[17:23] | This doesn’t look like victory to me. | 对我来说 这一点也不像是胜利 |
[17:25] | And all you’re doing is betraying her. | 而你一直以来都在背叛她 |
[17:27] | I was with Astra in her final moments. | 在阿斯特拉的弥留之际 我陪着她 |
[17:31] | We forgave each other, | 我们原谅了彼此 |
[17:34] | we paid respect to our blood bonds. | 我们尊重那份亲情 |
[17:37] | – She didn’t want this. – Of course she did. | -她并不想这样 -她当然想 |
[17:40] | It’s what everyone wants, is it not? | 每个人都想变成这样 不是吗 |
[17:43] | Peace on Earth. Goodwill towards man. | 地球和平 善意向人 |
[17:45] | It’s a lot less like Christmas out there | 外面可不太像是圣诞节 |
[17:46] | and more like Dawn of the Dead. | 而更像是僵尸黎明 |
[17:48] | The human race finally has a chance to live. | 人类终于有了生存的机会 |
[17:52] | Or it would suffer the same fate as Krypton. | 不然就会遭遇和氪星同样的命运 |
[17:54] | And the same thing is happening on Earth, | 同样的灾难正在地球上发生 |
[17:56] | with a populace more interested in reality stars and political circuses | 而老百姓更感兴趣的是真人秀明星和政治马戏团 |
[18:01] | than working together to solve the world’s problems. | 而不是携手合作 解决世界危机 |
[18:04] | So, mind control is the answer to global warming? | 所以洗脑就能解决全球变暖 |
[18:08] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[18:08] | Thanks to Myriad, there are no more racial divisions, | 感谢大清洗 再也没有种族划分 |
[18:11] | no Republicans, no Democrats. | 没有共和党与民主党之分 |
[18:14] | Only one people, working with one purpose towards one goal. | 只有一群目的一致并携手迈向同一目标的人 |
[18:18] | To save the world. | 那就是拯救这个世界 |
[18:21] | Except you haven’t saved them, you’ve enslaved them. | 但是你没有拯救他们 而是奴役了他们 |
[18:23] | Humanity is better than this. | 人性不是用来奴役的 |
[18:26] | If you really want this planet to avoid the fate of Krypton, | 如果你真的不想让这个星球遭遇氪星的命运 |
[18:29] | then work with us. | 那就跟我们合作 |
[18:30] | With these people? | 和这些人一起 |
[18:31] | These two are the best of your world | 这两个人是你们世界里最优秀的人选 |
[18:33] | and all they do is help the populace amuse themselves to death. | 而他们只会帮助老百姓玩乐至死 |
[18:38] | If anything, they laid the groundwork for me. | 要说有何区别 他们倒是为我奠定了基础 |
[18:41] | You’ve already turned us into drones. | 你已经把我们变成了遥控机器 |
[18:42] | Winn! Winn, can you hear me? | 温 温 能听到我说话吗 |
[18:44] | Your inventions have drowned out sense | 你的发明已经淹没了感官 |
[18:46] | and turned it into nonsense. | 将其变为无用之物 |
[18:47] | But now everyone is united, | 但是现在大家团结一致 |
[18:49] | everyone’s creativity and thought | 所有人的创造力和思想 |
[18:51] | dedicated to eradicating famine, disease, climate change. | 致力于根除饥荒 疾病和气候变化 |
[18:56] | You’re harvesting the brain power | 你打算获取这座城市里 |
[18:58] | of everyone in the city to solve the world’s problems? | 所有人的脑力来解决世界危机吗 |
[19:01] | National City is a giant think tank? | 纳欣诺市是个巨大的智库吗 |
[19:03] | This is not the way to solve the world’s problems. | 这不是解决世界危机的办法 |
[19:07] | Your heroics have done nothing to save the planet. | 你的英雄行为对于拯救这个星球毫无用处 |
[19:10] | This is the inevitability of Myriad. | 这是大清洗的必然性 |
[19:12] | Non, stop this! | 诺恩 不要这样 |
[19:13] | These are your friends, aren’t they? | 这些不是你的朋友吗 |
[19:15] | Let them go. | 放过他们 |
[19:16] | I’ve have lived with loss. | 我失去了至爱 |
[19:19] | Allow me to return the favor. | 我让你也尝尝这种苦头 |
[19:26] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[19:26] | What are you doing to them? | 你要对他们做什么 |
[19:28] | Non has ended crime in National City in one day. | 诺恩在一天之内就能把纳欣诺市的犯罪全部终结 |
[19:31] | – One second. – Winn. Winn, stop! | -其实只需一秒 -温 温 站住 |
[19:33] | Which is more than the three of you have ever done. | 他做的事胜于你们三人 |
[19:35] | James. James? | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[19:38] | – Kelly. – Oh, my God. | -凯莉 -天呐 |
[19:39] | – No, no, no, no, no, no! – What’s happening? | -不不不 -怎么回事 |
[19:44] | – What’s happening? – Catch. | -怎么回事 -来接我们 |
[19:49] | No! | 不 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my… | 天呐 天呐 |
[20:08] | You missed one. | 你漏了一个 |
[20:10] | – Do not stand against me. – Or more will die. | -不要反抗我 -不然会死更多人 |
[20:13] | Everyone you know, love, and care for will die. | 你认识 心爱和关心的每一个人都会死去 |
[20:19] | Accept defeat, Kara Zor-El. | 接受失败吧 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[20:22] | I have already saved National City. | 我已经拯救了纳欣诺市 |
[20:25] | Next, I will save the world. | 接下来 我将会拯救世界 |
[20:48] | It’s a nice photograph. | 这张照片拍得很好 |
[20:51] | Beautiful family. | 美好的一家 |
[20:54] | We were. | 曾经是的 |
[20:59] | So, Alex said Jeremiah saved your life. | 艾丽克斯说耶利米救了你 |
[21:05] | Were you with him? | 你当时和他在一起吗 |
[21:09] | Were you with him at the end? | 最后也和他一起吗 |
[21:13] | His only thought was for you and the girls. | 他一心只想着你和两个女儿 |
[21:16] | I made him a promise. | 我承诺过他 |
[21:18] | And I’ve been trying to keep that promise every day since. | 从那天起 我一直尽力恪守我的承诺 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:26] | So, Mars… | 那么火星 |
[21:29] | I have to ask, underneath it all, are you a little green man? | 我不得不问在此外表之下 你是个小绿人吗 |
[21:34] | I’m a big green man, actually. | 其实我个头不小 |
[21:38] | Ha! And how are you able to change form? | 你是如何改变外形的 |
[21:40] | Is it an enzyme or some other chemical catalyst | 是因为酶 还是你身体里分泌出来的 |
[21:44] | your body secretes that allows you to reorganize your DNA? | 其他化学催化剂 使得你能改组DNA |
[21:47] | And how do you adjust for the change in body density? | 你如何适应身体密度的变化 |
[21:50] | How does your respiratory system process the increased | 你的呼吸系统如何处理 |
[21:52] | oxygen and nitrogen present in our air that… | 地球空气中的氧气和氮气增长 |
[21:55] | What? What is so funny? | 怎么了 有什么好笑的 |
[21:58] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[21:59] | Kara? Are you all right? | 卡拉 你没事吧 |
[22:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:04] | You’re lying. | 你在骗我 |
[22:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:07] | Did you reach Cadmus? | 你们找到卡德摩斯了吗 |
[22:09] | Did you and Hank find your dad? | 你和汉克找到你爸了吗 |
[22:10] | We were on our way there until we heard about all this. | 我们正赶往那里 然后听说了这些事 |
[22:12] | – Where are you now? – At Mom’s. | -你现在在哪 -在我妈家 |
[22:14] | Stay there. If you come to National City, | 待在那里 如果你来纳欣诺市 |
[22:17] | Myriad will take over you too. | 你也会受到大清洗的控制 |
[22:18] | There’s no way I’m leaving you there by yourself. | 我不可能让你一个人在那边孤军奋战 |
[22:20] | I’m not alone. I’m, uh… I’m with Ms. Grant. | 我不是孤军奋战 我和格兰特女士一起 |
[22:23] | Why wasn’t Cat affected? | 为什么凯特没受影响 |
[22:26] | Maxwell Lord protected her | 麦斯威尔·罗德保护了她 |
[22:28] | and himself. | 还有他自己 |
[22:29] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[22:30] | Kara, we never know when we can trust him. | 卡拉 我们一直不知道什么时候该相信他 |
[22:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:35] | I don’t really have a choice right now. | 我现在真的没得选 |
[22:38] | You don’t know what it’s like here. | 你不了解这里的情况 |
[22:40] | It’s my only option. | 这是我唯一的选择 |
[22:43] | – I love you, Alex. – Kara, listen… | -我爱你 艾丽克斯 -卡拉 听我说 |
[22:47] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[22:52] | She’s working with Max to stop Non. | 她在和麦斯联手阻止诺恩 |
[22:54] | – I’m going back. – I don’t think you can. | -我要回去 -你不能回去 |
[22:57] | I’m not human. Myriad won’t affect me. | 我不是人类 大清洗影响不了我 |
[22:59] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[22:59] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[23:00] | You’re staying here where this evil can’t touch you. | 你待在这里 那个魔头就伤害不了你 |
[23:03] | It’s what your sister wants. | 你妹妹希望你这么做 |
[23:05] | It’s what your father would want. | 你父亲也会希望你这么做 |
[23:10] | He still needs you. | 他还需要你呢 |
[23:16] | Are you finally ready to do what needs to be done? | 你终于准备好去执行任务了吗 |
[23:26] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[23:27] | Before you and I sang Kumbaya and decided to be friends, | 在我们唱《到这里来吧》并决定成为朋友前 |
[23:32] | I was working on a weapon to use against the Kryptonians. | 我正在研究一款用来对付氪星人的武器 |
[23:35] | – All Kryptonians. – What kind of weapon? | -所有的氪星人 -什么样的武器 |
[23:37] | A bomb. Filled with Kryptonite dust. | 一颗装满氪星石尘埃的炸弹 |
[23:39] | It’ll irradiate the entire city. Choke them all. | 炸弹将会照耀整座城市 让他们全部窒息 |
[23:43] | No more Myriad. | 大清洗完结 |
[23:44] | Um, Anderson, do you think you could hold on for just a skosh? | 安德森 你能暂时先别挂电话吗 |
[23:51] | Forgive me, but won’t that kill Supergirl and Superman? | 抱歉 但这样不是也会波及到超女和超人吗 |
[23:55] | Not if she flies up and detonates it over the city center. | 如果她飞到上空 再将其在城市中心引爆就不会 |
[23:58] | Then she and he skedaddle. | 然后他们俩离开这里 |
[24:01] | She won’t be able to come back | 大概五十年之内 |
[24:01] | to National City for roughly 50 years… | 她都没法回到纳欣诺市 |
[24:03] | But that’s a small price to pay to save the world, right? | 但为了拯救世界 这只是个很小的代价 |
[24:06] | What about the human beings? Will they be affected at all? | 那人类呢 他们会受到影响吗 |
[24:11] | The concussive force to properly displace the Kryptonite dust | 置换氪星石尘埃所产生的冲击力 |
[24:13] | will result in some losses. | 会导致一些损失 |
[24:16] | Anderson, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 安德森 我一会再回你电话 |
[24:18] | What exactly are we talking about, Max? Losses. | 你所说的损失具体是指什么 麦斯 |
[24:22] | 8% of the population. | 总人口的百分之八 |
[24:24] | 8% of the population. | 总人口的百分之八 |
[24:26] | 8% of four million people? | 四百万人的百分之八吗 |
[24:27] | That is over 300,000 people, Max. | 那差不多是三十万人 麦斯 |
[24:29] | Versus the seven billion people on the planet | 总好过诺恩把这个星球上的七十亿人 |
[24:31] | that Non wants to turn into zombies. | 全变成僵尸好吧 |
[24:32] | Are you seriously considering this? | 你真要考虑这么做吗 |
[24:37] | She is. | 是的 |
[24:38] | Because she knows it’s our only chance. | 因为她知道这是我们唯一的机会 |
[24:41] | If this spreads from National City, | 如果大清洗从纳欣诺市传播出去 |
[24:42] | it won’t be long before every man, woman and child, | 用不了多久 每一个男人 女人和孩子 |
[24:44] | including your children, will be on their knees. | 包括你的孩子都会被控制 |
[24:46] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种情况发生 |
[24:48] | I swore to save this world. | 我发过誓要拯救这个世界 |
[24:50] | That’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 而那正是我将要做的 |
[24:51] | What if we tell Non we have this weapon? | 假如我们告诉诺恩我们拥有这件武器呢 |
[24:53] | Force him to see reason. | 逼迫他妥协 |
[24:56] | Tell that to Kelly, the office skydiver. | 这话你跟从办公室自由落体的凯莉说吧 |
[24:58] | Please, have you no shame? | 拜托 你一点羞耻心都没有吗 |
[24:59] | No. Not anymore. | 不 早就没有了 |
[25:00] | All I have is my mind. | 我拥有的只有我的头脑 |
[25:01] | And for how much longer I’m not sure. | 而我不知道我还能掌控自己的大脑多久 |
[25:04] | What I know is that, for every second we don’t act, | 我只知道 我们一刻不实施行动 |
[25:07] | we risk the end of humanity. | 都是在拿人类的末日来冒险 |
[25:10] | Time to save the world, Supergirl. | 是时候拯救世界了 超女 |
[25:14] | Are you with me? | 你支不支持我 |
[25:22] | Did you get an answer? | 有答复了吗 |
[25:23] | I’ve spoken with the President directly. | 我已经与总统进行了直接对话 |
[25:26] | She agrees with your assessment. | 她认可你的评估 |
[25:28] | You have her authorization to proceed with your plan. | 你得到了她的授权 可以开始实行计划 |
[25:32] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[25:32] | May God have mercy on our souls. | 愿上帝怜悯我们的灵魂 |
[25:35] | If there was a God, General, | 将军 如果真的有上帝 |
[25:38] | I’m sure she wouldn’t have put us in this mess in the first place. | 我很肯定她从最初就不会让我们经历这种磨难 |
[25:44] | How did you become like this? | 你是怎么变成今天这种人的 |
[25:51] | Did I ever tell you how my parents died? | 我有没有告诉过你我父母是怎么死的 |
[25:53] | Alex told me they were exposed to a fatal virus | 艾丽克斯告诉我他们感染了一种致命病毒 |
[25:56] | when the government gave them faulty hazmat suits. | 因为政府发给他们的生化防护服有问题 |
[25:58] | What I didn’t tell your dear old sis | 我没有告诉过你姐姐的是 |
[26:02] | was that I warned them about those suits. | 我警告过他们防护服有问题 |
[26:06] | I knew they wouldn’t hold up. | 我知道它们会出问题 |
[26:08] | I begged them and the CDC to scrap them, but… | 我请求他们和疾病防控中心将防护服作废 |
[26:13] | No one would listen to me. | 但没有一个人愿意听我的 |
[26:16] | The know-it-all. | 我这个自作聪明的小孩 |
[26:19] | I swore from that moment on, | 从那一刻起我就发誓 |
[26:24] | that if I could protect people, | 如果我可以保护别人 |
[26:25] | if I could save them, | 如果我可以拯救别人 |
[26:27] | I wouldn’t wait for permission. | 我不会等人批准 |
[26:30] | I would act. | 我会马上行动 |
[26:32] | Just like you do every time | 正如你每次做的那样 |
[26:33] | you jump out the window and save the day. | 跳出窗外去化险为夷 |
[26:35] | We act, you and I. | 你我都是行动派 |
[26:40] | We’re more alike than you think. | 我们比你想象得要相似得多 |
[26:43] | I hope not. | 我希望不是这样 |
[26:48] | I’ll be at my facility getting the bomb ready. | 我会在我的设施准备好炸弹 |
[26:56] | Is the deed done? | 已成事实了吗 |
[26:57] | Kara Zor-El will no longer be a problem. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔不再是个麻烦了 |
[27:01] | Is she dead or isn’t she? | 她死了还是没死 |
[27:04] | I could have killed her. | 我本可以杀了她 |
[27:06] | But that would have spared | 但那样会使她免于 |
[27:07] | her the agony of losing everyone she loves. | 失去所有至亲至爱的痛苦 |
[27:09] | I thought it would please you. | 我认为这样会取悦到你 |
[27:14] | You’ve always known how to please me. | 你一直都知道该如何取悦我 |
[27:18] | Now, it’s time for us to consider what’s next. | 我们是时候考虑下一步了 |
[27:21] | Next, we go to Metropolis. | 下一步 我们去大都会 |
[27:24] | Then to Opal City, Central City, | 然后去奥帕尔市 中城 |
[27:28] | Washington D.C. | 华府 |
[27:30] | You sound like a cut-rate politician running for office. | 你听起来像个参加竞选的二流政客 |
[27:36] | The small dreams of a small man. | 小人物的小梦想 |
[27:40] | Not worthy of you. | 配不上你 |
[27:42] | Already, the humans in this city | 这座城市里的人类 |
[27:44] | have cast away their differences | 已经摒弃了分歧 |
[27:45] | and are working towards the salvation of their planet. | 一同致力于拯救他们的星球 |
[27:48] | For a lesser species, | 对于一个较低等的物种而言 |
[27:49] | they are surprisingly creative. | 他们的创造力还挺惊人的 |
[27:53] | They show exceptional ingenuity. | 他们展现出异常的巧思 |
[27:55] | All the better to serve you. | 为了更好地为你服务 |
[27:58] | And yet, you falter. | 而你仍然有所踌躇 |
[28:00] | I am the Lord of Earth. | 我是地球的主宰者 |
[28:04] | You could be the Lord of the Universe. | 你本可以成为宇宙的主宰 |
[28:09] | Don’t you realize what you have? | 难道你没意识到自己所拥有的吗 |
[28:12] | You’ve created a force that could take over the galaxy. | 你创造出了可以称霸星系的力量 |
[28:17] | A vast army that exists only to do your bidding. | 一支大规模军队只为了听从你的命令而存在 |
[28:22] | You want to take one planet and turn it into your fiefdom, | 你只想占领一颗星球 画地为牢 |
[28:26] | when you have an entire universe | 而整个宇宙 |
[28:28] | crying out to be ruled by you. | 都在高声祈求着能被你统治 |
[28:33] | To worship you as I do. | 能如我这般崇拜你 |
[28:39] | Alex said you were both on the run. | 艾丽克斯说你们两个都在逃亡 |
[28:41] | Are you in some kind of trouble with the DEO? | 你陷入什么和超查部有关的麻烦了吗 |
[28:46] | Alex, we’ve been through this. | 艾丽克斯 我们已经争论过了 |
[28:48] | If you expect me to just watch you fly away, | 如果你指望我只是看着你飞走 |
[28:50] | you’re out of your mind. | 那你是疯了 |
[28:53] | This is not up for discussion. | 这事没有商量的余地 |
[28:55] | Alex, I know how brave you are, | 艾丽克斯 我知道你有多勇敢 |
[28:57] | but you cannot fight this. | 但你无力与之抗争 |
[28:59] | Yes. Yes, we can. | 能 我们能做到 |
[29:04] | I remember the last time I watched my father walk out that door. | 我记得我看着我父亲最后一次走出那扇门 |
[29:07] | It was the worst day of my life. | 那是我人生中最糟的一天 |
[29:09] | Not finding out whether or not he was coming back, | 不是因为我无法得知他是否会活着回来 |
[29:11] | but watching him go. | 而是因为看着他离开 |
[29:14] | Knowing that whatever happened next, | 因为我知道无论接下来发生什么 |
[29:15] | I had no say. That is not me. | 我都无法左右 那不是我 |
[29:17] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你去了也无能为力 |
[29:18] | Yes, there is. If you help me. | 有的 如果你帮我的话 |
[29:21] | You can protect me. | 你可以保护我 |
[29:22] | You can use your telepathy to guard my mind. | 你可以用你的读心术来保护我的理智 |
[29:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | Promise you’ll come home. | 向我保证你会回来 |
[29:43] | I promise. I will try. | 我保证 我会努力 |
[29:46] | Very, very hard. | 非常非常努力 |
[29:49] | Mom, there’s something that you should know about Dad… | 妈 有些关于父亲的事你该知道 |
[29:51] | Alex, we should go. | 艾丽克斯 我们该走了 |
[29:53] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[29:57] | I’ll tell you when we get back. | 等我们回来我再告诉你 |
[30:09] | We’ll see you soon, Doctor. | 稍后再会 博士 |
[30:23] | I’ve always liked the view out this window. | 我一直喜欢这扇窗子外面的风景 |
[30:26] | Wish I had it from my office. | 真希望我的办公室也有这么好的视野 |
[30:29] | I like looking at the park. | 我喜欢远眺公园 |
[30:31] | All the people. | 所有那些人 |
[30:33] | Mothers pushing their strollers. | 母亲们推着婴儿车 |
[30:35] | Kids playing. | 孩子们在玩耍 |
[30:37] | I wonder which of them will die | 我不知道其中的哪些人 |
[30:39] | in Max’s moronic attempt to save the city. | 会在麦斯那弱智般的城市拯救计划中死去 |
[30:44] | I don’t know how to fight this. | 我不知道该如何与之抗争 |
[30:46] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[30:48] | You could come up with a better plan than irradiating the city | 可以想出一个比辐射整座城市 |
[30:50] | and killing thousands of people. | 杀死几千人更好的计划 |
[30:58] | My mother was faced with this decision on Krypton. | 我母亲曾在氪星上面对这一决策 |
[31:01] | To act or do nothing. | 采取行动或坐以待毙 |
[31:04] | And she chose wrong. | 她的选择是错误的 |
[31:08] | I love her, but she didn’t save Krypton like she promised. | 我爱她 但她没能像她保证的那样挽救氪星 |
[31:14] | And my planet died. | 我的星球灭亡了 |
[31:20] | My culture. | 我的文明 |
[31:22] | My home. My parents. | 我的家 我的父母 |
[31:25] | Everything was just wiped from the stars. | 所有的一切都从星际间消失 |
[31:35] | How can I let that happen again? | 我怎么能让这种事再次发生 |
[31:38] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[31:41] | I am too. | 我也怕 |
[31:43] | But so is Max. | 但麦斯也怕 |
[31:44] | And so is Non, for that matter. | 哪怕是诺恩也在害怕 |
[31:45] | All of you are letting your fear guide you, | 你们都任凭恐惧引导自己 |
[31:48] | but somebody has to find the courage | 但必须有人鼓起勇气 |
[31:50] | to stand up even though they’re afraid. | 哪怕恐惧 也要站出来 |
[31:54] | You know, the worst decisions that I’ve ever made in my life | 我这辈子做过最糟糕的决定 |
[31:57] | were based on fear. | 就是基于恐惧 |
[32:01] | But you showed me | 但你让我看到 |
[32:03] | that there was another way to be strong, | 坚强可以有另一种方式 |
[32:04] | by having faith in people. | 通过对他人怀有信心 |
[32:07] | By believing that goodness would prevail. | 通过相信正能压邪 |
[32:12] | And because of you, I started letting people in. | 因为你 我开始接受他人 |
[32:17] | I even opened up myself up to my assistant, Ker-rah, | 我甚至向我的助理凯拉敞开心扉 |
[32:20] | who helped me have a relationship with my son again. | 她帮助我和儿子重塑亲情 |
[32:26] | Now, I can’t tell you what to do, Supergirl. | 我无法告诉你该怎么做 超女 |
[32:28] | But if you’ve taught me anything, | 但如果说我从你身上学到了什么 |
[32:30] | you have taught me that hope is stronger than fear. | 那便是希望远比恐惧更强大 |
[32:35] | And that is what I think of every time I look at that. | 我每次看到那个标志都这么想 |
[32:39] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[32:41] | And I am not easy to change. | 我可不是轻易会改变的人 |
[32:44] | And I believe that you can change everyone out there. | 我相信你可以改变外面的所有人 |
[32:48] | Not with violence, not with fear. | 不是通过暴力或恐惧 |
[32:51] | Just be Supergirl. | 只要做好超女就行 |
[32:54] | That’s all anyone’s ever needed from you. | 这也是其他人对你的期待 |
[32:59] | Thank you, Cat. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[33:09] | That gives me an idea. | 这给了我灵感 |
[33:22] | The Martian. | 火星猎人 |
[33:25] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[33:34] | What is it? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[33:37] | This Myriad signal is really strong. | 这大清洗的信号太强烈了 |
[33:40] | It’s taking up a lot of my mental energy | 我需要耗费大量脑力能量 |
[33:41] | shielding your mind from it. | 来保护你不受它影响 |
[33:42] | Okay, if you have to sacrifice me… | 好吧 如果你必须要牺牲我… |
[33:44] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[33:49] | Why did you stop me from telling my mother my father was still alive? | 你为什么不让我告诉我妈 我爸还活着 |
[33:51] | Until we stop Non, there’s nothing we can do for your father. | 在阻止诺恩之前 我们对你父亲爱莫能助 |
[33:54] | Eliza has enough on her plate worrying about you and Kara. | 伊莉莎担心你和卡拉就够费心的了 |
[34:09] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[34:14] | You didn’t even see me coming. | 你都没料到我会来 |
[34:16] | There was only a 25.6% chance that you would turn up. | 只有25.6%的几率你会出现 |
[34:20] | Once again defying the odds. | 你再一次打败了几率 |
[34:26] | Just like that time your people perished | 就像是你的族人都灭绝了 |
[34:30] | and you alone survived. | 只剩下你一个 |
[34:34] | Impressive. | 有两下子嘛 |
[34:37] | But the humans might call that lucky. | 但是人类可能会管这叫做运气 |
[34:43] | It has nothing to do with luck. | 这与运气无关 |
[35:33] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[35:36] | Or I scrape her brain from her skull. | 不然我就把她的脑子挖出来 |
[35:40] | J’onn, don’t listen to her. Just… | 荣恩 别听她的 你只管… |
[35:43] | Go find Supergirl. Save the city. | 去找超女 拯救城市 |
[35:48] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:57] | Endangered. | 曾经濒临灭绝 |
[35:59] | Now extinct. | 现在灭绝了 |
[36:03] | I do love wiping out a species. | 我确实喜欢灭绝物种 |
[36:09] | And you’re next, human. | 而你就是下一个 人类 |
[36:24] | Good. You changed your mind. | 太好了 你们改变想法了 |
[36:26] | I was starting to regret saving it in the first place. | 我之前都开始后悔留着它了 |
[36:29] | For the record, I seriously thought the two of us | 声明一下 我还以为我们俩 |
[36:31] | would be having a lot more fun during Armageddon. | 在善恶大决战期间会玩得更嗨呢 |
[36:33] | Oh, Max, we’re not here to talk about your bomb. | 麦斯 我们不是来谈炸弹的事 |
[36:36] | Supergirl has a plan. | 超女有个计划 |
[36:39] | Which means Cat browbeat you. | 也就是说凯特威逼了你 |
[36:41] | “Inspired” is closer to the truth. | “鼓舞”这词更合适一些 |
[36:43] | I’m a muse, Max. | 我是个灵感女神 麦斯 |
[36:45] | To the world. | 属于全世界 |
[36:47] | So, what’s your plan? | 那么 你的计划是什么 |
[36:52] | Hope. | 希望 |
[36:54] | You know what? I’m gonna go with the plan | 你知道吗 我还是选择那个 |
[36:55] | that has the bomb and kills the bad guys instead. | 用炸弹杀死坏人的计划吧 |
[36:57] | No bomb. No one dies. | 不用炸弹 没人会死 |
[36:58] | You think I wanna do this? It’s the only way to win. | 你以为我想这么做吗 这是唯一打赢的办法 |
[37:00] | What? What are we winning? | 我们赢得的是什么 |
[37:02] | Causing more chaos? More destruction? | 制造更多的混乱 更多的毁灭 |
[37:05] | More lives lost? | 剥夺更多的生命吗 |
[37:07] | You hated me for months, | 你恨了我那么久 |
[37:08] | because you thought I’d use my power indiscriminately, | 因为你觉得我会不加节制地使用我的能力 |
[37:10] | kill people with no regard for their lives. | 不知怜悯地杀死别人 |
[37:14] | That is exactly the choice you’re making with this bomb. | 这就是你现在用炸弹所做的事情 |
[37:16] | Please tell me you’ve had enough analysis to know that she’s right. | 请告诉我你做了足够多的分析 证明她是对的 |
[37:20] | You were afraid of me. | 你曾经害怕我 |
[37:22] | Now you’re afraid of Non. | 现在你害怕诺恩 |
[37:24] | I understand that fear. | 我理解这种恐惧 |
[37:26] | But we cannot let it drive our actions. | 但我们不能在它的驱使下采取行动 |
[37:31] | Make another choice that honors your parents. | 做出另一个尊重你父母的选择 |
[37:35] | And mine. | 还有我的父母 |
[37:44] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[37:47] | Wakey-wakey. | 起床啦 |
[37:52] | – Where am I? – At the heart of our operation. | -我在哪 -我们行动的总部 |
[37:56] | This is where you and Astra have been hiding all these years? | 这就是你和阿斯特拉一直躲藏的地方吗 |
[37:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:00] | This was our prison. | 这曾是我们的监狱 |
[38:03] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[38:05] | Until you killed her with a Kryptonite sword. | 直到你用氪石剑杀了她 |
[38:09] | I wanted you wide awake, | 我想让你清醒 |
[38:11] | so I could see the pain and fear | 这样我就可以看到你在临死时 |
[38:12] | in your eyes as you died. | 眼中的痛苦和恐惧了 |
[38:15] | I may have told him you did the deed. | 我可能告诉他你采取行动了 |
[38:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:20] | Astra didn’t want this. | 阿斯特拉不想要这样 |
[38:22] | After you used the Black Mercy on Supergirl, | 在你对超女使用黑色仁慈后 |
[38:25] | she came to me, | 她来找我 |
[38:26] | told me how to save her. | 告诉了我怎么救她 |
[38:28] | She didn’t kill me when she had the chance. | 她在有机会的时候没杀我 |
[38:31] | I’m sure she loved you, | 我敢肯定她爱你 |
[38:33] | but what you’re doing to National City, | 但你要对纳欣诺市所做的事 |
[38:35] | what you’re planning to do to Earth, | 你要对地球所做的事 |
[38:38] | she lost her taste for it. | 她失去了兴趣 |
[38:41] | Hear her now. | 现在听听她的心声 |
[38:44] | She and your niece consider themselves sisters. | 她和你外甥女觉得自己是姐妹 |
[38:48] | Family. | 家人 |
[38:50] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[38:51] | You want to hurt them both? | 你想伤害她们俩吗 |
[38:55] | I know how. | 我知道怎么做 |
[39:07] | Will any of this equipment work? | 这些设备能管用吗 |
[39:09] | Well! No reason why it shouldn’t. | 没理由不管用啊 |
[39:13] | So, you brought us to your very first, | 所以 你把我们带来你第一个 |
[39:15] | very out of the way TV station so we can… | 非常偏远的电视台来 这样我们就可以… |
[39:18] | What? Dust off your Daytime Emmy? | 怎么 给你的日间艾美奖除尘吗 |
[39:20] | No, Max. Actually we are here to inspire. | 不 麦斯 我们是来激励人民的 |
[39:23] | We are going to show them a symbol. | 我们要向他们展示一个符号 |
[39:25] | One of optimism, love, and, yes, hope. | 乐观 友爱以及希望的符号 |
[39:28] | A sight so undeniable, | 一定要够显眼 |
[39:30] | that people will recognize it even under this spell. | 就算是被咒语控制的人们也能看到 |
[39:35] | Where do we start? | 我们从何入手 |
[39:37] | Do you think you can do it? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[39:39] | We can’t stop Myriad’s signal, | 虽然不能阻止大清洗信号 |
[39:40] | but we can piggyback off of it. | 但我们可以建立在其基础之上 |
[39:42] | We’re lucky. This TV station is old. | 幸运的是 这个电视台很老旧 |
[39:44] | Not that old. | 还没那么老 |
[39:46] | Not old-old. | 不是特别老 |
[39:47] | But old enough that it uses broadcast technology | 但它老到使用的是广播技术 |
[39:49] | instead of digital. | 而不是数码技术 |
[39:51] | We can transmit a signal by calibrating it to Myriad’s frequency, | 我们可以通过校准到大清洗的频率来发送信号 |
[39:55] | without leaving any online fingerprints. | 而不会留下任何线上痕迹 |
[39:56] | Take that, Indigo. | 吃我一招 靛青 |
[39:58] | It’ll ride the wave without anybody knowing a thing. | 我会在无人知晓的情况下驾驭电波 |
[40:01] | – I have one question for you, Max. – Shoot. | -我有一个问题 麦斯 -说 |
[40:03] | The earrings, how did you know I would wear them? | 耳环 你怎么知道我会戴上 |
[40:09] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[40:11] | I guess | 大概 |
[40:14] | I just had hope. | 我只是抱有希望 |
[40:19] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[40:36] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[40:38] | What are you doing here? I told you not to come. | 你来做什么 我叫你别来了 |
[40:40] | I warned you what would happen if you worked against me. | 我警告过你和我做对的下场 |
[40:44] | I found your ultimate opponent. | 我找到了你的死敌 |
[40:46] | One that knows your every weakness. | 知道你所有弱点的那个 |
[40:48] | No! | 不 |
[40:52] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[40:55] | I am not going to fight my sister. | 我不会和我姐姐战斗 |
[41:00] | Did you hear that, Non? | 你听到了吗 诺恩 |
[41:03] | If you want to fight me, come out here and do it yourself. | 如果你想和我战斗 那就自己出来打 |
[41:05] | I’m not gonna hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[41:06] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[41:08] | Kill Alex Danvers or let her kill you. | 杀死艾丽克斯·丹弗斯或让她杀了你 |
[41:11] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[41:12] | You lose. | 你都输了 |
[41:17] | Recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[41:20] | It’s the same sword your sister used… | 你姐姐正是用这把剑 |
[41:22] | To kill Astra. | 杀了阿斯特拉 |
[41:24] | It’s almost justice. | 这样也算公正 |
[41:27] | Alex, please wake up. | 艾丽克斯 快醒醒 |
[41:29] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到你 |
[41:32] | Revenge won’t bring Astra back. | 复仇也无法挽回阿斯特拉 |
[41:33] | I don’t want to bring her back. | 我不想挽回她 |
[41:36] | I want you to join her. | 我想让你加入她 |