时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[00:41] | You’ve created a force that could take over the galaxy. | 你创造出了可以称霸星系的力量 |
[00:45] | And all of it will be ours. | 一切都将属于我们 |
[00:48] | Everyone in the city is affected by this alien signal. | 城里每个人都被外星人信号影响了 |
[00:51] | – Catch. – They’re acting like automatons. | -来接我们 -大家都像机器人 |
[00:53] | No! | 不 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:57] | If you come to National City, Myriad will take over you too. | 如果你来纳欣诺市 你也会受到大清洗的控制 |
[01:00] | I am going to help her… | 我要去帮她 |
[01:03] | …whatever the cost. | 无论代价如何 |
[01:05] | I am not going to fight my sister. | 我不会和我姐姐战斗 |
[01:07] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[01:09] | Kill Alex Danvers or let her kill you. | 杀死艾丽克斯·丹弗斯或让她杀了你 |
[01:12] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[01:13] | You lose. | 你都输了 |
[01:44] | Alex, I know you’re in there. | 艾丽克斯 我知道你在这副躯壳里 |
[01:46] | This isn’t you. You don’t wanna do this. | 这不是你 你不想这么做 |
[01:50] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[02:20] | You’re reunited with Astra in the light of Rao, | 你会与阿斯特拉在拉奥的照耀下团聚 |
[02:23] | you tell her her wishes have all come true. | 告诉她 她的愿望都实现了 |
[02:26] | Alex, stop! | 艾丽克斯 住手 |
[02:29] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[02:35] | The Martian’s protecting your mind. | 火星猎人在保护你的大脑 |
[02:38] | Who knows for how long, by the looks of him. | 瞧他现在的状态 谁知道还能撑多久 |
[02:40] | As long as he has to. | 能撑多久是多久 |
[02:42] | If only you could have protected Alex’s. | 你要是也能保护艾丽克斯的大脑就好了 |
[02:46] | Now her mother has to watch. | 现在她母亲不得不看到这一幕 |
[02:47] | Alex, you can beat this. | 艾丽克斯 你能找回自己 |
[02:50] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[02:53] | You’re not gonna hurt me. You’re not gonna hurt Kara. | 你不会伤害我 也不会伤害卡拉 |
[02:56] | We are a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[02:58] | Stronger together. | 聚则强 |
[02:59] | Alex, you are the strongest of us all. | 艾丽克斯 你是我们之中最坚强的 |
[03:03] | Your father always said that. | 你父亲总是这么说 |
[03:05] | I know he’s watching over you. | 我知道他在守护你 |
[03:10] | I know he’d be so proud. | 我知道他会为你骄傲 |
[03:13] | Your father believed in you. | 你父亲信任你 |
[03:15] | I believe in you, too. | 我也信任你 |
[03:18] | You are Alex Danvers | 你是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[03:20] | and nothing on Earth can change that. | 地球上的任何事情都无法改变这点 |
[03:23] | So, come back to us, sweetie. | 所以 回到我们身边吧 宝贝 |
[03:28] | Please, come back. | 拜托 你回来吧 |
[03:37] | – Mom? – Yes. | -妈 -是我 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[03:47] | – I’m sorry. – It’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[03:54] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[04:02] | So, Supergirl’s plan is to broadcast a symbol… | 所以 超女的计划是播送一个符号 |
[04:05] | – Of hope. – Of hope. | -希望之符 -希望之符 |
[04:07] | – With a speech. – A speech? | -外加一段讲话 -讲话 |
[04:09] | Also about hope. | 主旨也是希望 |
[04:13] | But how will she cut through Myriad and reach the people? | 但她要如何绕过大清洗 影响人们呢 |
[04:16] | Supergirl is my protege, | 超女是我的门徒 |
[04:18] | reaching people is what I do. | 我的工作就是影响人们 |
[04:20] | Plus, there is scientific evidence that supports my plan. | 而且 有科学证据支持我的计划 |
[04:24] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[04:25] | Myriad works by shutting down the connection between the amygdala | 大清洗的原理是阻隔扁桃体 |
[04:28] | and the rostral anterior cingulate cortex. | 与前喙扣带皮质之间的连接 |
[04:31] | The parts of the human brain that give rise to optimism and hope. | 也就是人脑中引发乐观与希望情绪的部分 |
[04:35] | Under Myriad, I could see, I could hear, | 在大清洗的控制下 我有视觉和听觉 |
[04:38] | but it was like I was a complete stranger to myself. | 但却感觉我完全不认识自己了 |
[04:40] | And then my mother said something about my father | 后来我母亲提到了我父亲 |
[04:43] | and it was like a switch went off in my brain. | 就好像我脑子里有个开关被关掉了 |
[04:46] | I could suddenly feel again. | 我突然又有感觉了 |
[04:48] | I could feel hope. | 我能感觉到希望 |
[04:51] | And that’s what she’s gonna give them | 等麦斯启动连接之后 |
[04:52] | once Max can kick start the connections. | 她就是要向人们传达希望 |
[04:54] | If. This equipment’s a dinosaur. | 但愿可以吧 这设备是老古董了 |
[04:57] | If I can get her speech on TV | 如果我能让她的讲话在电视上播出 |
[04:59] | and the symbol on computers and phones, | 向电脑和手机传送这个符号 |
[05:02] | I’m even more of a genius than I thought. | 那我比自己想象中还天才 |
[05:05] | Okay, we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[05:07] | Okay. She’s ready too. | 她也准备好了 |
[05:13] | In three, two… | 倒计时 三 二 |
[05:17] | People of National City. | 纳欣诺市的市民们 |
[05:20] | This is Supergirl and… | 我是超女 |
[05:25] | I hope you can hear me. | 希望你们能听到我说话 |
[05:31] | We have been attacked. | 我们遭到了攻击 |
[05:33] | Mothers and fathers, | 父母亲 |
[05:35] | friends and neighbors, children, everyone, | 朋友 邻居 孩子 所有人 |
[05:39] | suddenly stopped by a force of evil | 突然被这世上前所未有的 |
[05:42] | as great as this world has ever known. | 邪恶力量所阻止 |
[05:46] | Your attacker has sought to take your free will, | 攻击者设法夺走了你们的自由意志 |
[05:50] | your individuality, | 个性 |
[05:53] | your spirit. | 以及精神 |
[05:54] | Everything that makes you who you are. | 一切造就你们的东西 |
[06:00] | When facing an attack like this, | 当面临这种攻击时 |
[06:01] | it’s easy to feel hopeless. | 很容易感到绝望 |
[06:05] | We retreat, we lose our strength, | 我们会退却 丧失力量 |
[06:08] | lose our selves. | 失去自我 |
[06:12] | I know. | 我懂 |
[06:15] | I lost everything when I was young. | 我小时候曾失去过一切 |
[06:22] | When I first landed on this planet, | 当我最初降落在地球上时 |
[06:23] | I was sad and alone. | 我感到伤心和孤独 |
[06:27] | But I found out | 但我发现 |
[06:31] | that there is so much love in this world | 这个世界充满爱 |
[06:34] | out there for the taking, | 供我们汲取 |
[06:38] | and you, the people of National City, | 而你们 纳欣诺市的人们 |
[06:41] | you helped me. | 你们帮助了我 |
[06:44] | You let me be who I’m meant to be. | 你们让我成为了命中注定的那个人 |
[07:00] | You gave me back to myself. | 你们让我回归了自我 |
[07:04] | You made me stronger than I ever thought possible, | 你们令我变得比我想象中更强大 |
[07:08] | and I love you for that. | 为此 我爱你们 |
[07:19] | Now, in each and every one of you, | 在你们每个人的心中 |
[07:20] | there is a light, a spirit, | 都有一束光 一种精神 |
[07:23] | that cannot be snuffed out. | 无法被扼杀 |
[07:25] | That won’t give up. | 不肯放弃 |
[07:29] | I need your help again. | 我现在也需要你们的帮助 |
[07:31] | I need you to hope. | 我需要你们怀有希望 |
[07:36] | Hope. | 希望 |
[07:38] | That you will remember that you can all be heroes. | 你们能记得你们都可以成为英雄 |
[07:43] | Hope. | 希望 |
[07:45] | That when faced with an enemy determined to destroy your spirit, | 在面临决心摧毁你们精神的敌人时 |
[07:48] | you will fight back and thrive. | 你们能反抗并成长 |
[07:51] | Hope. | 希望 |
[07:53] | That those who once may have shunned you will, | 那些曾经避开你们的人 |
[07:55] | in a moment of crisis, come to your aid. | 在面临危机时会伸出援手 |
[08:03] | Hope. | 希望 |
[08:07] | That you will see again the faces of those you love | 让你会再次看到所爱之人 |
[08:11] | and perhaps even those you have lost. | 甚至已故之人的面庞 |
[08:21] | I love you, Kara. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[08:36] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[08:38] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[08:45] | Myriad has failed. | 大清洗失败了 |
[08:49] | I have failed. | 我失败了 |
[08:51] | But I refuse to let Astra’s entire life be undone by that… | 但我决不会让阿斯特拉毕生的心血毁在… |
[08:57] | That child. | 那孩子手里 |
[09:02] | Your only failure was dreaming too small. | 你唯一错在梦想不够远大 |
[09:07] | There are endless worlds out there to conquer, my love. | 地球之外有无数星球可以征服 亲爱的 |
[09:11] | Worlds without that bleeding heart blonde Kryptonian. | 那些星球上没有软心肠的金发氪星人 |
[09:19] | – What do we do? – We finish off the job. | -我们怎么做 -我们”善始善终” |
[09:23] | We kill the humans | 杀死人类 |
[09:25] | and we leave Kara Zor-El behind as queen of a dead Earth. | 让卡拉·佐·艾尔成为死亡地球女王 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[09:57] | Hey, listen, um… | 听着 |
[09:59] | Just the things that we said to you… | 关于我们之前对你说的话… |
[10:04] | What he’s trying to say is that we’re sorry. | 他是想说我们很抱歉 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t you. This is you. | 那不是你们 这才是你们 |
[10:12] | – Um, and thanks, you know, for saving our lives. -Yeah. | -谢谢你救了我们 -没错 |
[10:25] | Hey, Kara, | 卡拉 |
[10:27] | nobody could have saved all three of us. Not even Clark. | 没人能一次性救下三个人 克拉克也不行 |
[10:30] | Well, the DEO is working to find Non and Indigo, | 超查部正努力寻找诺恩和靛青 |
[10:33] | and when they do, they’ll pay for what they did. | 一旦找到 他们就会付出代价 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:40] | Well, I’m just happy that you’re safe | 我只是很开心你没事 |
[10:42] | and the three of us are back together. | 我们三个又在一起了 |
[10:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:45] | But I think we should talk about that thing that happened, uh, | 但我觉得我们该谈谈刚好发生在 |
[10:49] | right before Myriad struck. | 大清洗之前的事 |
[10:51] | The thing. | 哪件事 |
[10:52] | Yeah, the thing thing. | 就是那件事 |
[10:54] | The thing. | 那件事啊 |
[10:58] | Oh, this thing has nothing to do with me. | 这事跟我无关 |
[11:02] | All good. I got other things. | 很好 我去忙其他事 |
[11:05] | – You kissed me. – I kissed you. | -你亲了我 -我亲了你 |
[11:07] | – You did. – Yep. | -没错 -是 |
[11:08] | So, I’m sorry if I kissed you | 很抱歉我在 |
[11:11] | when you weren’t in control of yourself, | 你失控的时候亲了你 |
[11:13] | because I am all about consent. | 因为我当时全神贯注 |
[11:15] | I know. I was myself. Mostly. | 我知道 我当时多半时间有自己的意识 |
[11:19] | And how did yourself feel about that? | 那你自己感觉怎么样呢 |
[11:24] | The morning meeting was to begin 16 seconds ago. | 晨会十六秒前就该开始了 |
[11:28] | You people were more punctual when you were drones. | 你们被控制时比现在更准时 |
[11:30] | – Scurry! – Later? | -快点 -稍后再聊 |
[11:32] | – Later. – Today, please. | -稍后再聊 -别磨蹭 |
[11:34] | – Uh, after the scurrying. – Yeah. | -等开完会再说 -行 |
[11:55] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[12:03] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[12:04] | Did you have any doubt that I would come? | 你怀疑我不会来吗 |
[12:09] | So, how is it that Superman is still down for the count? | 超人的控制仍未解除是怎么回事 |
[12:12] | We don’t know. | 还不清楚 |
[12:13] | We’re hoping he regains consciousness soon. | 我们希望他尽快恢复意识 |
[12:16] | You can re-secure the prisoner J’onn J’onzz now. | 你们现在可以绑住囚犯荣恩·荣兹了 |
[12:19] | You’re cuffing him? He’s wounded. | 你要铐上他吗 他受伤了 |
[12:21] | He just helped save this whole city. All of us. | 他刚帮忙救了整座城市 我们每个人 |
[12:24] | What he has done subsequent to his crimes | 他犯罪后的所作所为 |
[12:26] | is neither here nor there, Luce. | 与他是否有罪无关 露丝 |
[12:28] | Don’t you get it, Dad? | 你不懂吗 爸 |
[12:30] | As long as you keep treating everything as black and white, | 你如果一直认为所有事情非黑即白 |
[12:33] | you’re gonna breeding the same type of hate and resentment | 就会滋生仇恨 促使人们干出 |
[12:36] | that allowed the Kryptonians to try to destroy us today. | 氪星人今天企图毁掉我们的这种事 |
[12:39] | I am trying to protect us. | 我在尽力保护我们 |
[12:43] | Especially you, Lucy. | 尤其是你 露西 |
[12:46] | And that is what is so sad. | 这才可悲 |
[12:48] | It’s because you keep pushing me away. | 因为这只会让我疏远你 |
[12:51] | Like you pushed away Lois. | 跟露易丝疏远你一样 |
[12:59] | J’onn, I’m so sorry. | 荣恩 我很抱歉 |
[13:01] | It’s not like I’m going anywhere anyway. | 反正我本来也哪儿都去不了 |
[13:05] | Your father’s only doing what he thinks is right. | 你父亲只是做了他认为正确的事 |
[13:11] | Fathers are like that with their daughters. | 父亲在女儿面前就是这样 |
[13:21] | Hey, I got it. | 让我来吧 |
[13:22] | – Oh, no. – I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine. I got it. | -不 -我没事 我没事 我可以的 |
[13:24] | Having your mind controlled and getting into a death match | 你在一天内思维被控制 与我生死决战 |
[13:26] | with me is a lot for one day. | 这很难承受 |
[13:30] | Alex, I have to ask you something | 艾丽克斯 我得问你件事 |
[13:32] | and I want you to tell me the truth. | 我也希望你诚实回答 |
[13:36] | Why did you and J’onn J’onzz | 你和荣恩·荣兹为什么 |
[13:37] | really come to see me in Midvale? | 要去米德维尔见我 |
[13:39] | And why wouldn’t you tell me? | 为什么你们当时不告诉我 |
[13:43] | I can handle anything. | 我承受得了 |
[13:48] | You probably wanna sit down. | 你最好坐稳 |
[13:59] | Dad is still alive. | 老爸还活着 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | No. | 不 |
[14:06] | No. That, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[14:08] | It’s been ten years ago. | 都十年了 |
[14:10] | J’onn saw into the mind of the man that captured him. | 荣恩读取了救他之人的思维 |
[14:13] | They have him at a secret facility called Cadmus. | 他在一个叫卡德摩斯的秘密机构 |
[14:15] | But why would he be there? | 但他为什么会在那儿 |
[14:17] | Why would they bring your father there | 他们为什么带你父亲去那儿 |
[14:18] | and keep him there for so long? | 还让他待了那么久 |
[14:19] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – I don’t know. | -这不合理 -我不清楚 |
[14:23] | But once Non and Indigo are captured, | 但诺恩和靛青一被捕 |
[14:25] | J’onn and I are gonna go find him | 我和荣恩就会去找他 |
[14:27] | and we’re gonna bring him home. | 我们会带他回家 |
[14:28] | We all will. | 我们都会回家 |
[14:31] | Well, isn’t this a Hallmark moment? | 真是温馨的时刻 |
[14:34] | Don’t you have someplace better to be? | 你没其他地方好待了吗 |
[14:36] | Like at Lord Tech? | 比如回你的罗德科技 |
[14:38] | Helping your employees get through what just happened? | 帮你的员工们走出阴影 |
[14:40] | That’s what corporate shrinks on retainer are for. | 那是公司心理医生的责任 |
[14:42] | Me, I’m more worried about what’s still happening. | 我更担心仍未解决的事情 |
[14:44] | Still happening? | 仍未解决 |
[14:46] | Everyone’s been protected. | 大家都被保护起来了 |
[14:47] | No one’s mind is being controlled. | 没人会被控制 |
[14:49] | True. But I went to see how much damage | 没错 但我去看了氪星人们 |
[14:51] | the Kryptonians had done to my LTE network | 对我长期演进网络造成的破坏 |
[14:53] | and I found out that since we ended their mind control, | 我发现自从我们结束了他们的思维控制之后 |
[14:56] | the Myriad wave has been amplified | 大清洗的波频被增强了十倍 |
[15:00] | ten-fold and is rising exponentially. | 而且仍在呈指数级上升 |
[15:03] | Amplified? To what end? | 被增强 为什么 |
[15:05] | Emergency rooms all over the city | 全城的急救病房 |
[15:06] | have been filled with people complaining about headaches. | 满是抱怨头疼的人 |
[15:10] | They’re from Myriad, | 他们受了大清洗影响 |
[15:11] | which, by my calculations, will continue to amplify | 据我计算 大清洗会持续增强 |
[15:14] | until pop goes the cranium. | 直至引发头颅爆炸 |
[15:18] | The Kryptonians couldn’t control us, | 氪星人们控制不了我们 |
[15:21] | so instead, they’re going to kill us. | 所以就要杀了我们 |
[15:26] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[15:32] | The Kryptonians were using Myriad for mind control | 氪星人们之前用大清洗控制思维 |
[15:35] | because the frequency penetrates neural tissue. | 是因为频率会渗透神经组织 |
[15:37] | Now, they’re increasing the frequency. | 现在他们在增加频率 |
[15:40] | Exponentially. | 呈指数级增加 |
[15:41] | We’re talking terahertz jumps. | 能达到太赫激增的程度 |
[15:43] | That’s like using an Uzi on a mosquito. | 就像是用冲锋枪打蚊子似的 |
[15:45] | And we’re the mosquito. | 而我们就是蚊子 |
[15:46] | Once the wave reaches its full potential, | 一旦电波充分发挥其潜力后 |
[15:49] | the electromagnetic energy will create enough pressure to… | 电磁能将会造成足够的压力 |
[15:52] | To kill every human on the planet like you said. | 杀死地球上的每一个人 你说过了 |
[15:54] | I need to tell James and Winn. | 我要告诉詹姆斯和温 |
[15:56] | Let’s not get our cape in a bunch. | 先别昭告天下 |
[15:57] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:59] | Telling them wouldn’t do us any good right now. | 现在告诉他们对我们也没什么帮助 |
[16:01] | – How long do we have? – Four hours. | -我们还有多少时间 -四个小时 |
[16:04] | I usually love a good countdown, but this is bad. | 通常我很喜欢倒计时 但这次不是什么好事 |
[16:06] | This is really bad. | 糟糕透顶 |
[16:07] | Think you can find the source so we can shut it down? | 你能找到源头 让我们将其关闭吗 |
[16:09] | You’re lucky I work well under pressure. | 你很幸运 即使有压力 我也能做好工作 |
[16:12] | Ma’ams, you’re needed in the armory. | 女士们 你们需要去军械库看看 |
[16:15] | Find the source. | 找出源头 |
[16:24] | Finding them will be the easy part. | 要找出源头很简单 |
[16:27] | Defeating them with only you, | 但只有你一个人去对抗 |
[16:29] | that’s our problem. | 这才是我们的问题 |
[16:32] | And to think I thought you’d learned by now, | 我还以为你现在已经知道了 |
[16:35] | I can handle anything. | 我能应对任何事 |
[16:36] | I’m not trying to be an ass. | 我不是想破你冷水 |
[16:37] | I know you can handle anything. | 我知道你能应对任何事情 |
[16:39] | But I’m actually worried. | 但是我之前真的很担心 |
[16:40] | And if the others were thinking straight, | 如果其他人当时头脑清醒 |
[16:42] | they’d be worried, too. | 他们也会担心的 |
[16:44] | You have no backup. | 你没有后援 |
[16:46] | Your sidekick J’onn J’onzz is injured, | 你的伙伴荣恩·荣兹受伤了 |
[16:49] | the DEO’s resources have been depleted from the prison break, | 超查部的资源因为越狱已经耗尽 |
[16:52] | and even if they weren’t, no human can go out there. | 即使没有 人类也没法出马 |
[16:56] | Their heads would explode if they got too close to the source. | 如果离源头太近 他们的脑袋会爆炸 |
[17:00] | If you go out there and fight, you might win. | 如果你出去应战 也许会赢 |
[17:05] | But chances are this is a suicide mission. | 但这有可能相当于自杀任务 |
[17:08] | You know I’ll never stop trying. | 你知道我不会放弃的 |
[17:10] | Believe me, no one’s rooting for you more than I am. | 相信我 没人比我更支持你 |
[17:14] | I just want you to know what you’re facing, | 我只是想你知道你要面对些什么 |
[17:16] | so that you’re prepared. | 好让你做好准备 |
[17:20] | I will stop Non and Indigo. | 我会阻止诺恩和靛青的 |
[17:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:33] | Don’t tell Alex my odds, okay? | 别把我输的几率告诉艾丽克斯 |
[18:07] | You look like you could jump in on that lunch order. | 你一副可以大吃一顿的样子 |
[18:10] | They just called it in. | 他们刚刚打电话订了 |
[18:11] | No, it’s fine. I’ve had like, four lunches already. | 不用了 我已经吃了四顿午饭 |
[18:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:17] | Just, no offense, you just kinda have that little hypoglycemic | 请别见怪 你脸上的表情像是25分钟没吃东西 |
[18:20] | I-haven’t-eaten-in-25-minutes look. | 而犯了低血糖 |
[18:23] | Sorry. Here. | 抱歉 给 |
[18:28] | I know I don’t say this enough, | 我知道这句话我说得不够多 |
[18:30] | or ever, really… | 或者从没说过 |
[18:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:37] | For what? You’re the one that, uh, | 谢什么 是你 |
[18:39] | that just saved everyone from super mind-control ray… | 刚刚把大家从超级洗脑射线中解救出来 |
[18:44] | No, that’s not what I mean. I… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[18:47] | Thank you for being such a great friend always. | 谢谢你一直以来做我的好朋友 |
[18:52] | From my first day at work here, | 从我第一天在这上班 |
[18:57] | my first day as Supergirl, | 第一天成为超女起 |
[19:01] | your friendship has been one of the best parts of my life. | 你的友谊一直是我生活中最美好的一部分 |
[19:06] | Could you, uh, just eat a Red Vine, will ya? | 吃条扭扭糖吧 |
[19:09] | You’re starting to get sappy, even for me. | 就连我也觉得你这话太过煽情了 |
[19:11] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[19:14] | Go, uh, tame the beast. | 去吧 去把野兽驯服 |
[19:21] | Ker-rah, go get me one of those Moon Juice smoothies | 凯拉 去给我买一杯加中草药的月亮果汁冰沙 |
[19:23] | with the Chinese herbs that Gwyneth keeps talking about. | 就是格温妮丝一直说起的那种 |
[19:25] | I want one every two hours. | 每两个小时我要喝一杯 |
[19:29] | But you hate Chinese herbs. | 但是你不喜欢中草药 |
[19:31] | 酷玩乐队主唱克里斯·马丁的前妻 两人2014年宣布分手 | |
[19:31] | – And Gwyneth. – Not true. | -也不喜欢格温妮丝 -不对 |
[19:33] | I don’t like the Coldplay guy, | 虽然我不喜欢酷玩乐队的主唱 |
[19:35] | but ever since they consciously uncoupled, | 但自从他们自觉地分开之后 |
[19:36] | I like Gwynny more than ever. | 我越发喜欢格温妮丝了 |
[19:38] | You see, Ker-rah, | 凯拉 |
[19:39] | we have been through hell in the last few days. | 我们这几天经历了一场大劫难 |
[19:42] | We survived. | 但我们大难不死 |
[19:43] | Lesson, don’t ever take life for granted, | 经验之谈 永远不要认为生活理所当然 |
[19:46] | always take good care of yourself, | 总要好好照顾自己 |
[19:48] | reject the latte and drink the green juice. | 拒绝拿铁 多喝新鲜果汁 |
[19:50] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[19:58] | Ms. Grant. | 格兰特女士 |
[20:00] | I just want you to know that working for you is a true honor. | 我只是想说能为你工作 真的非常荣幸 |
[20:03] | You are my role model and | 你是我的榜样 |
[20:07] | you lead this city with such strength and grace, | 你坚强而优雅地引领着这座城市 |
[20:09] | and underneath that prickly exterior, | 在挑剔的外面之下 |
[20:15] | ahem, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. | 你是我认识最心胸宽广的人 |
[20:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:20] | I’m just trying to say thank you | 只是想说谢谢你 |
[20:23] | for being an amazing mentor and friend. | 一直都是我的导师和朋友 |
[20:27] | Okay, so, | 好了 |
[20:30] | that was either my eulogy or your dictated suicide note. | 这要么是我的悼词 要么是你口述的遗书 |
[20:33] | Is there something you need to tell me? | 你有事要告诉我吗 |
[20:35] | No, no, I’m just taking your advice. | 没有 我只是要接受你的建议 |
[20:39] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[20:41] | Okay. Okay. | 那好 |
[20:43] | Well, you’ve made quite the impression on me, too, Ker-rah. | 你也挺让我刮目相看的 凯拉 |
[20:47] | Now, go fetch me that juice. Chop-chop. | 去给我买果汁吧 快点 |
[21:02] | Just thinking about you. | 刚刚想到你 |
[21:04] | – You were? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[21:06] | I was thinking that we should | 我在想我们应该 |
[21:09] | finish that conversation | 继续之前 |
[21:10] | that we started earlier that was interrupted. | 被人打断的对话 |
[21:12] | Yeah, it seems like we’re always getting interrupted, | 我们的对话似乎总是被打断 |
[21:14] | doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, it does. | 的确是 |
[21:18] | Maybe there’s a reason. | 也许是有原因的 |
[21:21] | – What do you mean? – I mean, | -什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[21:23] | you and me, maybe we’re just not meant to be. | 你和我也许注定不能在一起 |
[21:28] | – That’s kind of a big leap. – James, | -你这前后跨度有点大 -詹姆斯 |
[21:30] | I know in my heart, | 我心里明白 |
[21:33] | that we could’ve been happy together. | 我们在一起会很开心 |
[21:36] | But we missed our chance. | 但是我们错失了机会 |
[21:38] | And now, the most important thing to me | 现在对我来说最重要的是 |
[21:40] | is that you find happiness. | 你找到属于你的幸福 |
[21:41] | Find someone | 找到一个 |
[21:43] | who appreciates how amazing you are. | 能欣赏你出色之处的人 |
[21:46] | Wait, wait, Kara, wait. | 等等 卡拉 等等 |
[21:47] | Why are you saying this? What’s going on with you? | 你为什么这么说 你怎么了 |
[21:50] | Nothing. I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[21:54] | I care about you a lot, James Olsen. | 我非常在乎你 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[21:57] | Always remember that. | 永远记住这点 |
[21:58] | – Kara. – I can’t. I have to go. | -卡拉 -我不能聊 我得走了 |
[22:19] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我讨厌看到你这样 |
[22:20] | I’m not concerned about the shackles. | 我担心的不是手铐 |
[22:21] | – I am concerned about you. – Don’t be. | -我担心的是你 -不必了 |
[22:25] | Max Lord says he’s very close to finding | 麦斯·罗德说他就快要找到 |
[22:27] | the source of the Myriad wave, | 大清洗电波的源头了 |
[22:28] | and once he does, I’ll have my mission. | 一旦他找到 我就开始执行任务 |
[22:31] | James Olsen called Lucy | 詹姆斯·奥尔森打电话给露西 |
[22:33] | to tell her that you’ve been acting strange, | 跟她说你表现古怪 |
[22:34] | like you were saying goodbye or something. | 你好像是在告别 |
[22:39] | I didn’t mean to worry him. | 我没想让他担心 |
[22:43] | I just… | 我只是 |
[22:47] | We both know what I’m up against. | 我们都清楚我这次凶多吉少 |
[22:51] | I will save the Earth, I promise you that. | 我会拯救地球 这点我向你保证 |
[22:55] | I just don’t know if I’ll make it out alive. | 我只是不知道我能否活着回来 |
[23:01] | I didn’t say the things | 在我离开氪星时 |
[23:02] | that needed to be said when I left Krypton | 我没能将该说的话说出口 |
[23:05] | and I wanted to make sure that I said them now. | 我想确保这次该说的都说了 |
[23:09] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[23:13] | I was exactly where you are, Kara. | 我也曾切身经历过这些 卡拉 |
[23:15] | And when I was, you told me to never give up. | 当时你告诉我永不放弃 |
[23:19] | I’m not giving up. | 我不是要放弃 |
[23:22] | But my mother didn’t send me to Earth | 但我母亲将我送到地球来 |
[23:24] | to fall in love with a human, have children, | 不是为了让我与人类相爱 生儿育女 |
[23:29] | live in a house with a white picket fence. | 住在有白色栅栏的房子里 |
[23:32] | She sent me here to protect Kal-El. | 她送我来是为了保护卡·艾尔 |
[23:35] | And now, I will use my powers to protect the Earth. | 如今我会用我的能力来保护地球 |
[23:39] | And If I die achieving that, | 如果我为实现这个目标而死 |
[23:42] | I’m at peace with it. | 我也能瞑目了 |
[23:46] | I’ll join my mother. | 我会与我母亲重聚 |
[23:48] | We’ll be together in Rao’s light. | 共同沐浴在拉奥的光芒中 |
[24:12] | – What do you got, Max? – Found ’em. | -有什么进展 麦斯 -找到了 |
[24:15] | Thanks to this pretty little thing. | 全靠这个漂亮的小东西 |
[24:17] | An Omegahedron. | 是欧米茄能量球 |
[24:19] | We used these as energy sources on Krypton. | 在氪星上我们用这些东西作为能源 |
[24:21] | Just one of those can power an entire city. | 一颗能量球就能给整座城市供给能源 |
[24:24] | Well, this one’s powering the destruction of this planet. | 而这一颗正在给这颗星球的毁灭供给能源 |
[24:26] | It’s powering the Myriad wave, | 它正为大清洗的电波供能 |
[24:27] | and its energy is building by the second. | 能量每一秒都在增强 |
[24:29] | So where are the Kryptonians hiding? | 那些氪星人都躲哪去了 |
[24:30] | About 500 miles northeast of here. Nevada. | 在东北方向五百英里外的内华达 |
[24:33] | What the hell is in Nevada? | 内华达都有些什么 |
[24:34] | In my experience, mediocre buffets and regret. | 以我的经验看来 那里有一般般的自助餐和后悔 |
[24:39] | It’s Fort Rozz. | 有罗兹堡 |
[24:40] | What, you just left it there? | 什么 你们就那么把罗兹堡扔那了 |
[24:42] | You try moving a one million-ton alien spacecraft. | 你试试看移动一艘百万吨重的外星飞船 |
[24:46] | We did the only thing we could. | 我们当时只有一个选择 |
[24:49] | We concealed it using its own stealth technology, | 我们用其自身的隐身技术将它隐藏起来 |
[24:52] | cordoned off the area and called it a nuclear test zone. | 将那个区域戒严隔离 说是核试验区域 |
[24:55] | Making it the perfect place to hide. | 使之成为完美的藏身之处 |
[24:58] | They’ve been there the whole time. | 他们一直都在那里 |
[24:59] | I’ll find them. | 我会把他们找出来 |
[25:01] | – I’ll shut it down. – Not by yourself you won’t. | -我会关闭它 -靠你自己可不行 |
[25:05] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[25:06] | – You’re still under arrest. – And you’re hurt. | -你仍在拘留期间 -而且你还受伤了 |
[25:09] | There are too many lives at risk | 太多性命处于危险之中 |
[25:10] | just to send an agent in alone. | 不能只派一位特工只身前往 |
[25:11] | I’m not releasing you. | 我不会释放你的 |
[25:13] | You’re a threat to national security. | 你威胁到国家安全 |
[25:15] | And you’re dead if you don’t allow me to take this mission. | 如果你不允许我参加这次任务你就死定了 |
[25:17] | She’s gonna need all the help she can get. | 她会需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[25:22] | Release him. | 放了他 |
[25:25] | Now. | 现在 |
[25:29] | Take the other cuff off of the Martian. | 解开火星猎人的另一只手铐 |
[25:33] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[25:36] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[25:39] | J’onn, Supergirl, | 荣恩 超女 |
[25:43] | be careful. | 要小心 |
[25:48] | Keep it safe for me? | 帮我保管好吗 |
[25:54] | You didn’t say goodbye to your sister. | 你没有和你姐姐说再见 |
[25:55] | If I say goodbye, I’m never leaving. | 如果我说了再见 我就走不了了 |
[26:05] | So, how do we smoke them out? | 要怎么引出他们 |
[26:08] | I think we just did. | 我想我们已经办到了 |
[26:12] | Where is your army? | 你的军队呢 |
[26:13] | Already in their sleeping pods. | 已经在他们的休眠仓里 |
[26:16] | Ready for the journey that awaits | 准备踏上征程 |
[26:18] | once we dispense with the two of you. | 只等我们处理掉你们两个 |
[26:20] | – And the Omegahedron? – It’s right here. | -欧米茄能量球呢 -就在这里 |
[26:23] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[26:26] | Smash it into little bits. You still won’t stop us. | 任你把它砸成碎片 也阻止不了我们 |
[26:28] | It’s just a means to an end. | 它不过是一件工具 |
[26:29] | Its power comes from her. | 它的能量源自于她 |
[26:32] | Can’t smash that to little bits, huh? | 没本事把那东西砸成碎片吧 |
[26:34] | This is not what Astra wanted. | 这不是阿斯特拉想要的 |
[26:36] | Please, don’t kill everyone. | 求求你 不要杀死所有人 |
[26:39] | Your aunt wanted to save this planet. | 你姨妈想要拯救这颗星球 |
[26:43] | The humans’ extinction will do just that. | 人类的灭绝便能达成目标 |
[26:45] | Like Noah after the flood. | 如洪水后的诺亚方舟 |
[26:48] | Only without Noah. Or you. | 不过这次没有方舟 也没有你 |
[26:59] | Sir, we’re almost at critical pitch. | 长官 我们快达到临界值了 |
[27:00] | – How much time do we have? – Less than six minutes. | -我们还剩多少时间 -不到六分钟 |
[27:03] | Then our heads go boom. | 然后我们的头就会爆掉 |
[27:08] | Come on, Supergirl. | 拜托了 超女 |
[27:18] | Signal at 80% strength. | 信号强度达到80% |
[27:59] | Signal at 90% strength. | 信号强度达到90% |
[28:05] | Five minutes. | 还剩五分钟 |
[28:10] | Tell your parents I said hello. | 代我向你父母问声好 |
[28:12] | Tell them yourself! | 你自己去吧 |
[28:26] | It’s time for you to join your people, Martian. | 是时候送你去和族人重聚了 火星人 |
[29:10] | We did it. We won. | 我们成功了 我们赢了 |
[29:13] | – Are you okay? – I will be. | -你没事吧 -我会没事的 |
[29:16] | Let’s shut down Myriad. | 我们去关闭大清洗 |
[29:17] | It can’t be shut down, fools. | 大清洗是无法关闭的 蠢货们 |
[29:20] | I already locked the system. | 我已经将系统锁死了 |
[29:22] | The engines won’t fire. | 引擎不会启动 |
[29:24] | You won’t be able to fly Fort Rozz away. | 你们没办法驾驶罗兹堡离开 |
[29:27] | All you’ll be able do | 你们唯一能做的 |
[29:29] | is sit back and watch everyone around you die. | 只有眼睁睁看着身边的所有人死去 |
[29:33] | But between Krypton and Mars, | 不过考虑到氪星和火星发生过的事 |
[29:36] | I guess that’s old hat for you two. | 我想你们已经没有新鲜感了 |
[29:51] | They’re not gonna stop them, are they? | 他们阻止不了那些人了 对吧 |
[30:03] | Ma’am, it’s Supergirl. She needs to talk to you. | 女士 是超女 她需要和你对话 |
[30:08] | Supergirl, what’s going on? | 超女 情况如何 |
[30:10] | The Myriad signal is still escalating. | 大清洗的信号还在增强 |
[30:12] | We defeated Non and Indigo, | 我们打败了诺恩和靛青 |
[30:13] | but we can’t stop the Myriad wave | 但我们无法阻止大清洗的电波 |
[30:16] | and we can’t power the ship. | 也启动不了飞船 |
[30:19] | I’m going to fly Fort Rozz into space myself. | 我会自己将罗兹堡送进太空 |
[30:21] | It’s the only way we can get Myriad off the planet. | 这是让地球不受大清洗影响的唯一办法 |
[30:24] | That is not an option, Kara. | 那样不行 卡拉 |
[30:26] | Once you’re in space, there’s no atmosphere. | 一旦你进入太空 没有大气 |
[30:29] | There’s no gravity. | 没有重力 |
[30:30] | You wouldn’t be able to generate thrust, | 你将无法产生推力 |
[30:31] | you wouldn’t be able to breathe, | 你将无法呼吸 |
[30:33] | you wouldn’t be able to get back. | 你也没法回来 |
[30:35] | There is no other way. | 没有其他办法了 |
[30:36] | No. I can have Max… | 不行 我可以让麦斯 |
[30:38] | No, there’s no time, Alex. | 不 没时间了 艾丽克斯 |
[30:39] | Kara, listen to me. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[30:40] | I was sent to protect Earth | 我是被送来保护地球的 |
[30:43] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 这正是我要做的 |
[30:45] | I need you to promise me something. | 我要你向我保证一件事情 |
[30:48] | I need you to promise me | 我要你向我保证 |
[30:50] | that when you find Jeremiah, | 在你找到耶利米时 |
[30:54] | you’ll tell him | 你会告诉他 |
[30:56] | that I never stopped wearing the glasses. | 我一直戴着那副眼镜 |
[31:00] | He needs to know that you and Eliza gave me a great life. | 要让他知道你和伊莉莎让我这一生过得很幸福 |
[31:05] | A life I never thought | 我从未想到 |
[31:06] | I’d be able to find outside of Krypton. | 自己能在氪星之外过上这样的生活 |
[31:11] | He needs to know that, | 要让他知道 |
[31:14] | that everything good I did, | 我所做的每一件好事 |
[31:18] | it came from you being my sister. | 都是因为有你做我的姐姐 |
[31:22] | You taught me, Kara. | 是我一直在向你学习 卡拉 |
[31:23] | I want you to have a good life. | 我希望你能拥有美好的一生 |
[31:25] | I want you to find love and be happy. | 我希望你能找到真爱并幸福美满 |
[31:27] | I want you to do all the things | 我希望你能去做所有那些 |
[31:29] | that being my sister kept you from doing. | 你在作为我姐姐时没机会去做的事 |
[31:32] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[31:33] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[31:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:40] | I need you need you to promise me, Alex. There isn’t much time. | 你要向我保证 艾丽克斯 时间不多了 |
[31:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:49] | Good. Okay. | 好的 行了 |
[31:51] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[31:53] | Listen… | 听着 |
[32:00] | I love you, Kara. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[32:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:06] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[32:10] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[33:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:57] | You saved the world. | 你拯救了世界 |
[33:59] | And then I saved you with your pod. | 然后我用你的飞船救了你 |
[34:03] | You’re not the only badass in the family. | 你可不是家里唯一的好汉 |
[34:09] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[34:12] | This belongs to you. | 这个是你的 |
[34:15] | I think your mother would’ve really appreciated my piloting skills. | 我想你母亲会非常欣赏我的驾驶技巧 |
[34:21] | There are a lot of people out there waiting to say thank you. | 外边有很多人等着感谢你呢 |
[34:38] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[34:41] | I’ve spoken with the president. | 我跟总统通过话了 |
[34:44] | She’s indebted to you, Supergirl. | 她对你心存感激 超女 |
[34:47] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[34:48] | She’s also aware of the remarkable courage | 她也注意到了你所表现出的 |
[34:52] | you demonstrated, J’onn J’onzz. | 非凡的勇气 荣恩·荣兹 |
[34:54] | She’s granting you a full pardon | 她给予了你完全赦免 |
[34:56] | and reinstating you as director of the DEO. | 并重新指派你为超查部局长 |
[35:04] | In my absence, Major Lane has performed her duty as director | 在我缺席期间 莱恩少校担任代理局长 |
[35:07] | with expertise and integrity. | 表现出了专业与正直 |
[35:12] | And if there’s one thing I’ve learned in my lifetimes, | 我这辈子学到了一件事情 |
[35:14] | it’s that leaders are stronger working together. | 那就是领导者齐心协力会更强大 |
[35:16] | From now on, we’re all on the same team, | 从现在开始 我们都是一队人 |
[35:19] | no more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[35:22] | Secrets protect no one. | 秘密保护不了任何人 |
[35:24] | They only undermine what we’re striving to accomplish, | 只会破坏我们努力建造的 |
[35:31] | peace. | 和平 |
[35:33] | And even though we have defeated Non and Myriad, | 虽然说我们打败了诺恩和大清洗 |
[35:36] | evil still persists | 邪恶依然存留 |
[35:39] | and there are ever more dangers that we face. | 我们将会面临更大的危险 |
[35:42] | Our enemies remain at home, abroad | 我们的敌人在国内外 |
[35:47] | and in the skies beyond our world. | 还有我们世界之外的天际 |
[36:07] | 卡拉: 你问错人了 克拉克: 显然你更加坚强 | |
[36:16] | What… | 怎么 |
[36:17] | – What is this? – Banker’s box. | -这是什么 -银行家纸箱 |
[36:19] | Typically used to carry one’s meager possessions | 通常在某人被羞耻地送上电梯时 |
[36:21] | as they’re being escorted to the elevator in disgrace. | 用来搬运他们的私人物品 |
[36:24] | Or by force, if necessary. | 有必要的话 还要动用武力 |
[36:27] | – What are you doing? – Helping you pack. | -你在做什么 -帮你打包 |
[36:29] | My… | 我的 |
[36:32] | Ms. Grant, whatever I did, | 格兰特女士 不管我做了什么 |
[36:34] | whatever you think I did, I can explain. | 不管你以为我做了什么 我可以解释 |
[36:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:44] | This is your new office. | 这是你的新办公室 |
[36:49] | You’re not firing me? | 你不准备开除我吗 |
[36:51] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m promoting you. | 不不不 我要给你升职 |
[36:54] | Ker-rah, for the last two years, | 凯拉 过去两年中 |
[36:55] | you have done nothing but arrange my travel perfectly | 你总是能够完美地安排我的旅行 |
[36:59] | and manage my schedule flawlessly. | 并毫无瑕疵地管理我的日程表 |
[37:02] | You have become | 你成为了 |
[37:06] | the best assistant I have ever had. | 我最好的一位助理 |
[37:08] | And that is why I have to give you up. | 所以我要放弃你 |
[37:15] | What am I… | 我怎么 |
[37:18] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[37:19] | Well, I want you to find me a new assistant, for starters | 首先 我想让你给我找个新助理 |
[37:23] | and then I want you to take a few days, | 然后我想让你放几天假 |
[37:25] | I want you to think about what you want, | 我想让你考虑你想要什么 |
[37:28] | and then | 然后 |
[37:30] | I’ll think about what you might have to offer, | 我会考虑一下你得提供些什么 |
[37:33] | and then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[37:34] | Really? Anything I want? | 真的吗 我想要什么都行吗 |
[37:37] | Well, within reason. | 当然要合情合理 |
[37:39] | And the money won’t be much different, | 工资不会有太大变化 |
[37:41] | or any different, | 或是完全没变化 |
[37:43] | but this is a step up for you, Ker-rah. | 但这对你而言是更上一层楼 凯拉 |
[37:49] | This is your end of Working Girl moment. | 这是你结束打工女郎身份的时刻 |
[37:52] | And if you take advantage of it, | 如果你能好好把握 |
[37:54] | I really believe that you can change the world. | 我真的认为你可以改变世界 |
[38:00] | Ms. Grant. | 格兰特女士 |
[38:03] | The end of Working Girl always makes me cry. | 《打工女郎》的结局总是能让我哭 |
[38:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:16] | If you work hard there might be a window in your future, | 如果你努力工作 没准前途光明 |
[38:21] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[38:37] | Okay, do the forks go on | 好吧 叉子是放在 |
[38:38] | the left or the right, I can never remember. | 左边还是右边 我总是记不住 |
[38:40] | – Forks on the left, knives on the right. – Really? | -叉子在左 刀子在右 -是吗 |
[38:42] | It’s the way you eat. | 那是吃饭的习惯 |
[38:43] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[38:44] | I… I eat with my fork in my right hand. | 我一般是右手拿叉子 |
[38:46] | That’s because you were raised by wolves. | 那是因为你是被狼养大的 |
[38:49] | Six, seven… Hey, you guys, um, | 六 七 各位 |
[38:51] | we have, we have one extra setting. | 我们 我们多了一套 |
[38:54] | No, no, leave that one there. | 不不 把那套留下 |
[38:57] | It’s for Jeremiah. | 是为耶利米准备的 |
[38:58] | – For when he comes back. – He will, Mom. | -为他回来时准备的 -他会的 妈 |
[39:01] | I give you my word. We’re gonna find Project Cadmus, | 我向你保证 我们会找到卡德摩斯计划 |
[39:03] | – we’re gonna bring him home. – Together. | -我们会把他带回家的 -一起 |
[39:08] | Hey, Kara, can I borrow you for a second? | 卡拉 我能占用你一小会吗 |
[39:14] | So, | 所以 |
[39:15] | I’ve taken a lot of photos of Supergirl | 我拍了很多超女的照片 |
[39:18] | and I think this one is really special. | 我认为这一张是最特殊的 |
[39:20] | That’s so sweet. | 真暖心 |
[39:33] | I’m squinting. | 我眼睛没睁开 |
[39:34] | No, you’re smiling with your eyes. | 不 你在眯着眼微笑 |
[39:37] | Like you are now. | 就像你现在一样 |
[39:39] | It’s what happens when you’re happy. | 你快乐的时候就会这样 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I am happy. | 是呀 我很快乐 |
[39:47] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[39:58] | Great, Kara, do the champagne trick! | 太好了 卡拉 来秀你的香槟小绝活 |
[40:00] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 快来 |
[40:02] | – It’s so cool. – Do the trick. | -很酷的 -秀绝活 |
[40:03] | – Come here, come here. – Do the trick. | -来吧 来吧 -秀绝活 |
[40:07] | Go, go, go. Three, two, one! | 来来来 三二一 |
[40:18] | – Let’s have a toast. – All right. | -我们来举杯吧 -好的 |
[40:23] | – To Supergirl. – No, no. Wait, wait. | -敬超女 -不 等等 |
[40:26] | To family. | 敬家人 |
[40:27] | Love bonds us all. | 爱把我们凝聚在一起 |
[40:30] | To family! | 敬家人 |
[40:34] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[40:38] | Nothing good. | 不是什么好东西 |
[40:51] | That pod. | 那船舱 |
[40:53] | It’s identical to mine. | 与我的一样 |
[40:54] | It’s from Krypton. | 是氪星来的 |
[40:58] | Supergirl, be careful. | 超女 小心点 |
[41:01] | You don’t know what’s in there. | 你不知道里边是什么 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |