时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | When Superman put Lex in jail, | 当超人逮捕莱克斯 |
[00:42] | I vowed to take back my family’s company. | 我发誓要夺回家族企业 |
[00:44] | Make it a force for good. | 让它成为正能量 |
[00:46] | I am taking a leave of absence from Catco. | 我要离开凯特科一段时间 |
[00:49] | I am the new Cat. | 我是全新的凯特 |
[00:50] | Snapper Carr, meet Kara Danvers. | 史力柏·卡尔 这是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[00:53] | Snapper will be running the investigative team at Catco Magazine. | 史力柏负责凯特科杂志的调查小组 |
[00:56] | He landed on Earth last night in a Kryptonian pod. | 他昨晚乘氪星的分离舱着陆 |
[00:59] | We don’t know who he is. | 我们不知道他是什么身份 |
[01:01] | So when you wake up, I’ll be here for you. | 所以等你醒来 我一定陪在你身边 |
[01:22] | Hold it right there! | 站住 |
[01:29] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[01:41] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[01:58] | I sure picked the wrong time | 我刚把氪星石都处理掉 |
[02:00] | to get rid of all my Kryptonite. | 就闹出这种事 |
[02:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:02] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, just a little shaken. Where is he? | 没事 只是有点发抖 他在哪 |
[02:05] | He disappeared into the city. | 他跑到市里去了 |
[02:06] | Which is just what I don’t need. | 这正是我不希望发生的 |
[02:08] | A rogue Kryptonian on the loose | 总统马上就要访问本部了 |
[02:09] | just as the President is due for a visit. | 结果这时候却跑了个氪星人 |
[02:11] | Wait, the President is coming here? | 等等 总统要来了吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah, she wants to tour the DEO while she’s in National City | 对 她希望在访问纳市期间参观超查部 |
[02:16] | to sign the Alien Amnesty Act. | 签署《外星人赦免法》 |
[02:17] | It’s amazing, an executive order allowing aliens on Earth | 太棒了 这条行政命令允许地球上的外星人 |
[02:21] | to come out of the shadows and live as full citizens. | 走出黑暗地带 充分享受公民权利 |
[02:24] | She’s making history. | 她这是在创造历史 |
[02:25] | Not in my book, I think she’s making a big mistake. | 我可不这么觉得 我认为她这么做是个错误 |
[02:28] | Now, how can you of all people say that? | 你怎么能说出这种话呢 |
[02:30] | Because it’s been my hard experience that | 因为惨痛的经验告诉我 |
[02:31] | humans and aliens don’t mix. | 人类和外星人合不来 |
[02:33] | – What about you and me? – What about us? | -那咱们俩呢 -咱们俩怎么了 |
[02:36] | We can look like them, we blend in, | 咱们可以变成人类的样子融入社会 |
[02:38] | a lot of aliens can’t. | 但有很多外星人做不到 |
[02:40] | And people in this world don’t have | 而这个世界上的人们 |
[02:40] | much tolerance for others who look different. | 对与自己不同的人群 容忍度很低 |
[02:44] | I say that as an alien and as someone | 我说这句话 既代表外星人 |
[02:45] | who’s worn the face of a black man for 15 years. | 也代表我这身穿了十五年的黑人皮囊 |
[02:48] | J’onn’s right. | 荣恩说得对 |
[02:49] | I can count the number of good aliens I know on one hand, | 正义外星人的数量 我一只手就能数过来 |
[02:52] | with two fingers to spare. | 只有三个 |
[02:53] | Well, I’m just glad the President doesn’t see things the way you two do. | 我很高兴总统跟你们俩的看法不同 |
[02:56] | – Well, you be sure to tell her that when you meet her. – What? | -那你见到她的时候记得把这句话告诉她 -什么 |
[02:59] | She expects National City’s highest-profile alien | 她希望纳欣诺市最受瞩目的外星人 |
[03:01] | to greet her on the tarmac. | 去接机 |
[03:04] | I’m meeting the President? | 我要跟总统见面 |
[03:06] | Unless you’re too nervous to do so. | 除非你太紧张了没法见她 |
[03:08] | Nervous? No. | 紧张 怎么会 |
[03:10] | Me? | 我 |
[03:11] | I’m not… No, I’m not nervous. | 我不… 我叫不紧张 |
[03:13] | No, it’s… Nervous? Yeah, yes, yeah, I’m really nervous. | 我怎么会紧张 对对对 我紧张死了 |
[03:17] | I’m nervous! It’s the President. | 我很紧张 那可是总统啊 |
[03:19] | You’ll be representing this entire organization. | 你将代表整个超查部 |
[03:22] | I expect you’ll be professional. | 我希望你能表现得专业一些 |
[03:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:25] | And for the record, she’s the one who’s lucky to meet you. | 其实 跟你见面应该是她的荣幸才对 |
[03:28] | Thanks. Should I get a blow out? | 谢谢 我该做个发型吗 |
[03:31] | Oh, dear God. | 天呐 |
[03:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | Welcome, guys, | 欢迎各位 |
[03:39] | to an editorial meeting for the history books. | 参加本次即将载入史册的编辑会议 |
[03:42] | I truly believe, one day we’ll stand in front of our kids and tell them | 我相信将来有一天 我们可以告诉下一代 |
[03:44] | where we were when the President stood up for all individuals’ rights. | 我们见证了总统力挺所有个体权利的时刻 |
[03:49] | Regardless of birth planet. | 无论他们来自哪个星球 |
[03:51] | So, we need a banner headline. Thoughts? | 所以我们需要一条通栏标题 有什么想法吗 |
[03:55] | We’re going to stand here and pitch headlines? | 咱们现在要想标题吗 |
[03:57] | Well, that’s kind of how it goes around here, Snapper. | 那是这里的工作风格 史力柏 |
[03:58] | You don’t come up with a headline first, Olsen. | 不应该先想标题 奥尔森 |
[04:01] | You go on the street first, find the news peg. | 应该先出去找新闻题材 |
[04:03] | The headline comes second. | 然后再想标题 |
[04:06] | Well, Cat Grant… | 凯特·格兰特 |
[04:07] | Puff princess did it this way. | 泡芙公主是这么干的 |
[04:08] | Put the cart before the horse. You said that already. | 本末倒置 你已经说过了 |
[04:11] | Are you gonna be a pale carbon copy of your former boss | 你是想效仿你的前老板呢 |
[04:14] | or are you gonna be a hard news man? | 还是做个有影响力的新闻人 |
[04:16] | Make your own mark. | 闯出自己的名声 |
[04:21] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Let’s take a pause on the headline then. | 那咱们就先不管标题的事了 |
[04:26] | Our first priority is to get an exclusive with the President. | 我们的首要任务是拿到总统的独家新闻 |
[04:30] | Everything else today is icing. | 今天的其他新闻都不重要 |
[04:32] | I say everything else is bread and butter. | 我反而觉得其他新闻必不可少 |
[04:34] | Scope, call the AFL | 斯科普 打给美国劳工联合会 |
[04:35] | for a response to the bill. | 让他们就法案做出回应 |
[04:37] | Do the unions fear legal aliens | 工会害怕合法外星人 |
[04:38] | are gonna flood the labor market, lower wages? | 会涌入劳工市场 使工资降低吗 |
[04:41] | How does the American worker feel about competing for jobs with aliens? | 美国工人如何看待与外星人竞争岗位的问题 |
[04:44] | – Fine, great. So next meeting… – Addison, on the CDC. | -好吧 明早 -艾迪森 采访国家疾控中心 |
[04:46] | What bacteria and diseases | 这些外星人会从其他星球 |
[04:47] | are these aliens bringing from other planets? | 带来哪些细菌和疾病 |
[04:49] | What medical protocols are in place? | 有哪些医疗方案已经到位 |
[04:51] | Morris, you do the human-interest piece. | 莫里斯 你去做人类利益的报道 |
[04:53] | “Inter-planetary marriage.” | 星球间的婚姻 |
[04:54] | Get quotes from priests, rabbis, Mormons, Unitarians. | 采访牧师 拉比 摩门教徒和一神普救派 |
[04:58] | – As for the POTUS interview… – Danvers is on that. | -至于总统采访 -丹弗斯去做 |
[05:00] | Danvers is a rookie. We need someone hard-hitting. | 丹弗斯是新人 我们需要能一针见血的记者 |
[05:03] | Believe me, she’s hard-hitting. | 相信我 她能一针见血 |
[05:05] | Trust me, I can pack a punch like you would not believe. | 相信我 我出拳的力道绝对不止见血 |
[05:08] | Plus I may or may not be running into the President later. | 而且我等会还有可能会碰到总统 |
[05:11] | Parker, you get POTUS. | 帕克 你去采访总统 |
[05:12] | Danvers, you get Lena Luthor. | 丹弗斯 你采访莉娜·卢瑟 |
[05:14] | Her brother is infamous for his anti-alien sentiments. | 她哥哥因他反对外星人的论调而声名狼藉 |
[05:17] | The desk needs all your copy by noon, | 中午前交稿 |
[05:19] | and if you want to keep your credentials, it better be clean. | 你要是不想丢饭碗 就写得漂亮点 |
[05:27] | Ah, sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[05:29] | Supergirl is meeting the President. | 超女要接见总统 |
[05:31] | No biggie. | 小事一桩 |
[05:43] | – It’s pretty awesome, right? – Do you know her? | -能见总统简直太棒了 -你认识她吗 |
[05:46] | No, no, not yet, but… | 还不认识 但是 |
[05:49] | I’m pretty sure we’ll be cool. You know? Right? | 我敢说我们会相处得很好 对吧 |
[06:16] | – Oh, my God. – Go! | -天呐 -快走 |
[06:37] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[06:56] | So, where’s the President now? | 总统呢 |
[06:57] | They’re taking her back to the DEO. | 他们正把她送回超查部 |
[06:59] | She was… She was so nice. | 她人很好 |
[07:02] | And grateful, and she called me Supergirl. | 而且很感谢我 她管我叫超女 |
[07:06] | – That is your name. – Yeah, I know that but… | -你就叫那个名字 -我知道 不过 |
[07:08] | When she says it, it just sounds better. | 她叫起来听着更悦耳 |
[07:11] | “Supergirl.” | 超女 |
[07:13] | How did anyone even vote for that other guy? | 真不知道怎么还会有人给她的对手投票 |
[07:15] | When you’re done fawning over your new best friend… | 等你奉承完了你的新朋友 |
[07:18] | The burn pattern is consistent with a heat-vision signature. | 燃烧痕迹与热视线的特征相符 |
[07:21] | Our escaped Kryptonian’s been awake six hours | 那个逃之夭夭的氪星人已经醒了六小时 |
[07:23] | and the first thing he does is try and kill the President? | 而他做的第一件事就是刺杀总统 |
[07:26] | Winn’s working on tracking him. | 温正在追踪他 |
[07:28] | In the meantime, let’s gather whatever evidence we can find. | 与此同时 咱们尽量地收集证据 |
[07:36] | Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing in my crime scene? | 你跑到我的犯罪现场来干什么 |
[07:39] | Anyone ever tell you, all you Feds sound the same? | 有没有人告诉过你 你们联邦警察说话都一个腔调 |
[07:42] | It’s like you all watch the same bad movies together at Quantico. | 就好像你们在匡蒂科看了同一批烂片似的 |
[07:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:46] | Detective Maggie Sawyer, NCPD Science Division. | 纳市警局鉴证科的玛吉·索耶警探 |
[07:49] | We handle all cases involving aliens | 我们处理所有涉及外星人 |
[07:51] | and things that go bump in the night. | 和闹鬼事件的案子 |
[07:53] | Showed you mine. Show me yours? | 给你看了我的 给我看你的 |
[08:00] | Alex Danvers, Secret Service. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 特勤处 |
[08:02] | I’m sure you mean well, detective, | 我知道你没恶意 警探 |
[08:04] | but this is a federal crime scene. | 但这是联邦犯罪现场 |
[08:06] | – You’re contaminating my evidence. – I’m contaminating it? | -你在污染我的证物 -我在污染证物 |
[08:09] | Your lackey over there is bagging charred carpet and crispy limo | 你那边的男仆把烧焦的地毯和车碎片 |
[08:12] | into the same Ziploc. | 放到了同一个密封塑料袋里 |
[08:13] | I thought the Secret Service | 我还以为特勤处 |
[08:14] | would pay closer attention to detail. | 会更加注重细节呢 |
[08:16] | We have technology that makes your City PD lab | 我们掌握的科技会让你们纳市警局实验室 |
[08:18] | look like an Easy-Bake Oven. | 看起来像是简易烤箱 |
[08:19] | And us dumb local cops would | 而愚蠢的本地警察 |
[08:21] | never deduce that the President’s assailant | 绝对推测不出袭击总统的 |
[08:23] | was either Kryptonian or Infernian. | 要么是氪星人要么是狱火星人 |
[08:27] | – Both species have heat vision. – Thank you. | -两个种族都有热视线 -谢谢你 |
[08:30] | We’ll take it from here. | 这里我们接手了 |
[08:31] | The airport is within my jurisdiction. | 机场在我的职权范围内 |
[08:32] | Your jurisdiction ends where I say it does. | 我说你的职权范围到哪就到哪 |
[08:39] | See you around, Danvers. | 回头见 丹弗斯 |
[08:48] | Make sure you’re bagging that up properly. | 装袋方法专业一点 |
[08:52] | Welcome to the DEO, Madam President. | 欢迎来到超查部 总统女士 |
[08:55] | I’m surprised, now that your true identity is known to the world, | 我很吃惊 现在你的真实身份已经曝光 |
[08:58] | you don’t live openly as your Martian self. | 你却不公开以你火星人的身份生活 |
[09:01] | I find looking human makes people feel more comfortable. | 我发现以人类的相貌会让别人更适应一些 |
[09:04] | Hopefully, my Alien Amnesty Act will change that. | 希望我的《外星人赦免法》能改变这一切 |
[09:09] | For you and everyone else from beyond the stars | 为你 还有其他所有从星际间而来 |
[09:12] | that have made Earth their home. | 将地球当做家的人 |
[09:14] | I know the DEO’s mission is to hunt renegade aliens, | 我知道超查部的任务是追捕叛逃的外星人 |
[09:19] | but that mission is going to have to adapt. | 但是那项任务得做出改变 |
[09:22] | – You disagree, Director? – I do, Madam President. | -你不同意吗 局长 -是的 总统女士 |
[09:26] | There are aliens out there, | 外边有很多外星人 |
[09:27] | killers who wouldn’t understand the concept | 那些杀手不理解 |
[09:29] | of the very rights you’re offering them. | 你所提供给他们的权利 |
[09:31] | Evil creatures who could take advantage of your good will. | 邪恶的生物会利用你的善意 |
[09:33] | I imagine the very same thing was once said about you, J’onn J’onzz | 我想你曾经也听过同样的话 荣恩·荣兹 |
[09:39] | but someone gave you the benefit of the doubt. | 但是有人给了你机会 |
[09:42] | Isn’t it time we paid that forward? | 难道我们不该继续贯彻这个理念吗 |
[09:45] | I can think of no better time than the present | 我认为现在就是最好的时机 |
[09:48] | to extend our hand in friendship. | 伸出我们的友谊之手 |
[09:50] | Even if that hand might get bitten off? | 即便那只手会被咬掉吗 |
[09:52] | – One has to have hope. – What if it’s false hope? | -人总得有希望 -如果是虚假的希望呢 |
[09:55] | It’s hope, J’onn. How can it be false? | 那是希望 荣恩 怎么可能是虚假的 |
[10:02] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:04] | That was, like, a legit quote. | 那就像是一句名言 |
[10:06] | People are going to quote her. | 人们今后会引用她这句话 |
[10:10] | Okay, well, I have to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[10:11] | I’m conducting my very first interview as a reporter. | 我在准备我作为记者的第一次采访 |
[10:14] | Just call me if she says anything else cool, okay? | 她要是再做了什么酷事 告诉我好吗 |
[10:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[10:21] | I think hope isn’t going to catch our would-be assassin. | 我觉得只靠希望抓不到我们的杀手 |
[10:28] | – Ms. Luthor. – Lena, please. | -卢瑟女士 -请叫莉娜 |
[10:30] | It’s good to see you again, Ms. Danvers. | 能再见到你真好 丹弗斯女士 |
[10:31] | – Well, if I’m calling you Lena… – Kara it is. | -要是我叫你莉娜 -那我就叫你卡拉 |
[10:35] | Um, if you have a parking ticket, | 如果你有停车罚款 |
[10:36] | I can have it validated for you. | 我可以帮你清了 |
[10:37] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s fine, I flew here. | 不不不 没事的 我飞来的 |
[10:39] | On… On a bus. | 坐 坐巴士 |
[10:42] | Well, I’m glad to see you decided to give reporting a shot. | 我很高兴看到你决定尝试做记者了 |
[10:47] | Although if you’re here on the same day the President is in town | 不过今天总统正好来本市 |
[10:49] | to sign her Alien Amnesty Act, then… | 签署《外星人赦免法》 |
[10:51] | I must be here to ask the sister | 我必须要问一问 |
[10:55] | of Earth’s most notorious alien-hater | 您对总统的行政命令有何看法 |
[10:56] | her take on the President’s executive order. | 毕竟您哥哥那么痛恨外星人 |
[10:59] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[11:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:09] | It’s an alien detection device that allows humans to find out | 这是个外星人探测装置 能让人类找出 |
[11:12] | who among them is not truly one of them. | 他们之中有谁并非同类 |
[11:15] | It’s not market-ready yet. | 这还没有准备好上市呢 |
[11:16] | I mean, we’re still developing the prototype. | 我是说 我们还在开发原型机的阶段 |
[11:18] | But we aim to have this device in every store, | 但是我们准备把这个装置放入全美国的 |
[11:20] | in every town all across America. | 每一座城市的每一间商店里 |
[11:22] | – How does it work? – It’s just a simple skin test. | -它是怎么运作的 -就是简单的皮肤测试 |
[11:25] | Okay, let me show you what a negative response looks like. | 好吧 我给你看看阴性结果是什么样 |
[11:29] | See. | 看到没 |
[11:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:31] | Now, you try. | 现在你来试试 |
[11:34] | But won’t a device like this… | 但是这样的装置难道… |
[11:39] | Doesn’t it go against everything | 它难道不是违背了 |
[11:41] | America is supposed to stand for? | 美国人的一切信条吗 |
[11:44] | Such as? | 譬如 |
[11:46] | Well, freedom… | 自由 |
[11:49] | …against persecution, oppression. | 反迫害 反镇压 |
[11:52] | America’s always been a country full of immigrants. | 美国自古以来就是个移民国家 |
[11:54] | It’s also always been a country of humans. | 同样也一直是人类的国家 |
[11:56] | Just… | 只是… |
[11:58] | Don’t you think this device will force aliens back | 你不觉得这样的装置会将外星人逼回到 |
[12:01] | into the very shadows the President is trying to shine a light on? | 总统试图照亮的那个黑暗地带里吗 |
[12:04] | If aliens want to be citizens, that’s now their right. | 如果外星人想当公民 他们有这个权利 |
[12:07] | But if humans wanna know which of | 但如果人类想要知道自己身边的 |
[12:09] | their fellow citizens aren’t actually one of them, | 公民之中有谁并非同类 |
[12:11] | then that’s their right too. | 那也是他们的权利 |
[12:13] | I’m a business woman. L-Corp is in the business of making money | 我是个生意人 L公司就是为了赚钱的 |
[12:16] | and this device is going to make us a fortune. | 而这个装置能让我们大赚一笔 |
[12:19] | Unlike my brother, I’m going to do it for the good of the world. | 我不像我哥哥 我做这件事是为了让世界更美好 |
[12:26] | So… | 所以… |
[12:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Here it goes. | 来吧 |
[12:40] | See, works perfectly. | 看 运转良好 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:47] | – Hey, I… I found the missing Kryptonian. – Where? | -我找到失踪的氪星人了 -在哪 |
[12:50] | Ah, looks like an abandoned warehouse in the Arts District. | 看起来是在艺术区的一座废弃仓库 |
[12:53] | Hah, I mean it took some doing, but | 虽然耗费了点功夫 但是 |
[12:56] | I got the tracker on his DEO-issued medical bracelet back online | 我把他超查部健康手环上的追踪器打开了 |
[13:00] | and I triangulated the location and… You are already gone. | 然后我三角定位了地点… 你已经走了 |
[13:19] | Hands where I can see them. | 双手放在我看得到的地方 |
[13:24] | Fancy fire power for a Fed. | 你联邦探员的武器还真酷炫 |
[13:26] | – Clear the warehouse. – Don’t bother, your boy’s gone. | -搜查仓库 -别费劲了 你的人跑了 |
[13:29] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[13:30] | I’m a detective, Agent Danvers. I detect. | 我是警探 丹弗斯特工 我会侦查 |
[13:33] | I’ve heard stories of black ops anti-alien strike team. | 我听说过反外星人秘密小队的故事 |
[13:36] | Sounded like the boogeyman, but here you stand. | 听起来挺传奇的 但是你就站在这里 |
[13:40] | You’re DEO, aren’t you? | 你们是超查部的 对不对 |
[13:42] | Winn, we missed him, he could be anywhere. | 温 我们跟丢了他 他可能在任何地方 |
[14:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[14:16] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[14:21] | I know. I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道 我知道你要说什么 |
[14:23] | “I should’ve waited for you.” | “我应该等你的” |
[14:24] | No, I was gonna say, “You should have waited for me, dummy.” | 不 我要说的是 “你应该等我 笨蛋” |
[14:28] | What if he’d actually been there? What would you have done? | 如果他真的在呢 你能做些什么 |
[14:30] | My job. | 做我的工作 |
[14:33] | Make smarter choices next time. | 下一次放聪明点 |
[14:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[14:38] | Danvers. | 丹弗斯 |
[14:39] | Want to see how us local cops deal with the aliens? | 想看看本地警察怎么对付外星人吗 |
[14:47] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 你找我吗 老板 |
[14:48] | I have your article on Lena Luthor. | 我看了你莉娜·卢瑟的文章 |
[14:51] | That was some scoop, huh? | 非常棒的独家 是吧 |
[14:52] | “Lena Luthor’s stated goal is to repair the damage | “莉娜·卢瑟的目标是挽回 |
[14:54] | “Her brother did to the family name, | 她哥哥对家族名声所造成的伤害 |
[14:57] | “but by branding an alien detection device | 但如果将外星人探测器 |
[14:58] | with the name ‘Luthor,’ | 打上卢瑟的名号 |
[15:00] | “she has forever tied her company’s destiny | 其公司将永远与美国的排外权利 |
[15:02] | ” to that of America’s xenophobic right.” | |
[15:04] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[15:05] | “Though shareholders may delight | “虽然股东或许会对该装置 |
[15:07] | at the financial prospects of such a device, | 所带来的漂亮财报感到满意 |
[15:09] | “there is little for a concerned citizen to do | 但是公民们却只能对着这台 |
[15:11] | but weep at the shameless | 散布恐慌情绪 |
[15:13] | “Fear-mongering to the country’s immigrant-fearing | 惧怕移民的无耻设备 |
[15:15] | lowest common denominator.” | 扼腕叹息 |
[15:16] | I was really proud of that sentence. | 这是我的得意金句 |
[15:21] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[15:24] | It’s… It’s what you wanted. | 这是 这是你想要的啊 |
[15:27] | You said you wanted Lena Luthor’s take on aliens. | 你说你想要莉娜·卢瑟对外星人的看法 |
[15:30] | Well, here it is. | 这不就是了 |
[15:30] | She thinks they should be ID’d like lepers. | 她认为他们应该像麻风病人一样被标记 |
[15:32] | I am not questioning the scoop. | 我质疑的不是这份独家采访 |
[15:34] | What I’m questioning is the clear slant in your reporting. | 我质疑的是你报道里明显的倾向 |
[15:37] | If I wanted your opinion on the news, | 如果我想你评论新闻 |
[15:39] | I would have assigned you to Op-Ed. | 我就会派你去写专栏 |
[15:41] | So… So, I shouldn’t report truthfully? | 所以 我不应该如实报道吗 |
[15:45] | There is a difference between truthful reporting and bias reporting. | 如实报道与有倾向的报道不同 |
[15:50] | This is over-saturated with your pro-alien slant. | 这篇文章过于渲染支持外星人的观点 |
[15:53] | Facts, Ms. Danvers. Who? What? When? Where? Why? | 要实事求是 丹弗斯女士 新闻的五要素 |
[15:55] | But nothing I wrote was inaccurate. | 我写的都是事实 |
[15:57] | That device is bad, objectively bad. | 客观地说 那设备很差劲 |
[16:00] | That’s up for the reader to decide. | 那由读者来决定 |
[16:02] | Rewrite it. Next time, keep your personal feelings to yourself. | 重写 下一次 忍住你的私人情感 |
[16:12] | Now I know why they call him Snapper. | 我知道他们为什么叫他史力柏[咬人犬]了 |
[16:14] | Sometimes I really miss Ms. Grant. | 我有时候很想念格兰特女士 |
[16:17] | – I didn’t mean… I’m sorry, James. – No, I get it, I miss her too, | -我不是说 抱歉 詹姆斯 -我懂 我也想她 |
[16:20] | I mean, Ms. Grant would’ve | 格兰特女士 |
[16:21] | never let that arrogant trash talking little man | 绝不会让那个口无遮拦的自大狂 |
[16:24] | – hijack in her meeting. – No, no. | -在会上抢她的风头 -没错 |
[16:26] | She would’ve destroyed him with one withering gaze, | 她瞪个眼就灭了他 |
[16:28] | but how did she even do that? | 但她是怎么做到的 |
[16:30] | James… James, she picked you. | 詹姆斯 她选择了你 |
[16:33] | Do you think Cat Grant | 你觉得凯特·格兰特 |
[16:34] | would’ve handed over her entire company to someone | 会把她的整个公司交给 |
[16:36] | she didn’t truly believe in? | 她不信任的人吗 |
[16:39] | Don’t be the boss Cat was, be the boss you want to be. | 不必做凯特那种老板 做自己就好 |
[16:43] | That’s why she put you in charge to do things your own way. | 所以她让你负责 按你的方法做事 |
[16:49] | – Thanks, Kara. – Always. | -谢谢 卡拉 -不客气 |
[17:07] | Nice ride. | 车不错 |
[17:09] | Got a Triumph Bonneville T100 at home myself. | 我家也有辆胜利博纳维尔T100摩托 |
[17:12] | What are we doing here? | 来这里干什么 |
[17:13] | I thought I’d buy you a drink. | 请你喝一杯 |
[17:21] | “Dollywood.” | 多莱坞 |
[17:34] | – Two beers, Darla. – Coming up, Mags. | -两瓶啤酒 达拉 -马上 玛吉斯 |
[17:37] | So this is your big hook-up? A dive bar. | 这就是你约会的好地方 地下酒吧 |
[17:41] | Things aren’t always what they appear, Danvers. | 事情没有表面上那么简单 丹弗斯 |
[17:43] | Look around, what do you see? | 看看四周 你看到了什么 |
[17:46] | People who’ve made questionable life choices. | 人生选择有问题的人们 |
[17:49] | Look closer. | 看仔细些 |
[18:16] | Easy, easy. | 别紧张 |
[18:18] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[18:19] | It’s a safe haven. | 这里很安全 |
[18:21] | Place for off-worlders to hang out, have a drink. | 外星人约会喝酒的地方 |
[18:24] | Not feel so alone for a minute. | 暂时逃离孤单 |
[18:25] | So, this is where you get all your information | 这就是你获取纳欣诺市 |
[18:27] | about the alien populace in National City. | 外星人口情报的地方 |
[18:30] | They also make a mean peach mojito. | 这地方的桃子莫吉托也很烈 |
[18:34] | You moved on quick. | 翻篇儿翻得挺快 |
[18:40] | That waitress, is she Roltikkon? | 那个服务员是罗蒂星人吗 |
[18:42] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[18:44] | I’ve read Roltikkon can form | 我看过资料 |
[18:45] | telepathic connections by making physical contact | 罗蒂星人可以通过接触舌背 |
[18:48] | with the dorsum of the tongue. | 来进行心灵感应 |
[18:49] | How do you think she learned English? | 你觉得她怎么学会英语的 |
[18:51] | She’s my ex. | 她是我的前任 |
[18:54] | I don’t strictly date aliens, for the record though. | 按照规定 我不能与外星人约会 |
[18:57] | I do like them more than most humans. | 但比起大部分人类 我更喜欢她们 |
[19:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:02] | I can relate to them, I guess. | 和她们很有共鸣吧 |
[19:04] | Growing up a non-white, non-straight girl, | 我不是白人 不是异性恋 |
[19:07] | in Blue Springs, Nebraska, | 生在内布拉斯加的蓝泉小城 |
[19:09] | I might as well be from Mars. | 我当火星人比较好 |
[19:11] | I was an outcast and I felt like it. | 我是少数人 我觉得挺好 |
[19:14] | Our alien neighbors, they are no different. | 外星邻居与我们没什么不同 |
[19:16] | Most of them are hardworking immigrants, | 他们大部分是努力的移民者 |
[19:18] | or refugees just trying to get by. | 或者勉强过活的难民 |
[19:20] | They have to hide who they are in order to survive. | 为了生存 他们必须隐藏身份 |
[19:23] | I can sympathize with that. | 这一点 我感同身受 |
[19:26] | Who’s your pretty friend, Maggie? | 这位漂亮朋友是谁 玛吉 |
[19:28] | Careful, she likes shooting aliens. | 小心 她喜欢打外星人 |
[19:31] | A few of us deserve it. | 有一些是活该 |
[19:33] | I need some info. | 我需要情报 |
[19:34] | We’re looking for a Kryptonian. | 我们在找一个氪星人 |
[19:36] | Fresh in town, about six feet, brown hair, gray eyes. | 刚来市里 约1米83 棕发灰眼 |
[19:38] | May have seen someone who fit that description. | 好像见过匹配的人 |
[19:41] | Get to the good stuff, the President’s life is in danger. | 别绕弯子 总统有生命危险 |
[19:43] | She’s not my President. | 她又不是我的总统 |
[19:46] | All right, easy. | 别紧张 |
[19:48] | He seemed lost, confused. | 他看着很迷失困惑 |
[19:50] | – Do you know where he is or not? – No. | -你知不知道他在哪儿 -不知道 |
[19:54] | But he was asking about space vectors, star coordinates, | 但他问过空间矢量 恒星坐标 |
[19:59] | deep space transmissions… | 深空传输的事 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:02] | He was trying to send out a signal. | 他想发送信号 |
[20:03] | What kind of signal? | 什么信号 |
[20:05] | “ET, phone home.” | “外星人打回家乡” |
[20:11] | Excuse you. | 你注意点 |
[20:18] | And I just finished cataloguing the seven lost tomes | 我刚编好德尔瓦世界七本 |
[20:22] | of the Delvarian homeworld. | 消失书册的目录 |
[20:25] | So, yay me. | 厉害吧 |
[20:27] | How’s your article coming? | 你文章写得怎么样了 |
[20:28] | Awful. | 很不好 |
[20:29] | Oh. There’s no “K” in diabolical. | 是恶魔 不是恶”磨” |
[20:32] | I don’t know how to stay | 我写充满情感的文章时 |
[20:34] | emotionally neutral when I’m writing something I’m passionate about. | 无法保持情感不被左右 |
[20:37] | I have passion, Winn. A lot of it. | 我很有情感 温 很强烈 |
[20:40] | Yeah? Passion is great for being a super hero. | 做超级英雄需要热烈的情感 |
[20:43] | But not for being a reporter? | 但记者就不需要吗 |
[20:46] | Winn, can you scan the city for any pan orbital transmissions | 温 你可以检测市里有没有通向宇宙的 |
[20:49] | heading out into space? | 圆轨传输吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I can. | 我可以 |
[20:54] | Check it. | 看啊 |
[20:55] | Deep space signal. Loud and clear. | 深空信号 强大清晰 |
[20:58] | Where is it broadcasting from? | 从哪里发出的 |
[20:59] | The Mount Pride Observatory. | 傲山天文台 |
[21:01] | And that’s where we’ll find our alien John Doe. | 外星无名氏就在那儿 |
[21:03] | Wait, how’d you figure that out? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[21:05] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:06] | He must be trying to contact Krypton. | 他肯定是想联系氪星 |
[21:07] | He doesn’t know it was destroyed. | 他不知道氪星被毁了 |
[21:09] | Actually, no. He did not dial Krypton. | 其实不是的 他没有呼叫氪星 |
[21:11] | Where is the signal going to then? | 信号发向了哪里 |
[21:12] | Well, according to these very cool DEO star charts… | 根据超查部这些详尽的星图 |
[21:16] | He beamed a signal directly at a planet called… | 他将信号直接传向了 |
[21:21] | Uh, Dac… Daxam. | 达克…达克萨姆星 |
[21:33] | Any response? | 有回应吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 没有 |
[21:44] | I don’t wanna hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[21:45] | Sure you don’t. | 是哦 |
[21:52] | Stay down, Daxamite. | 束手就擒吧 达克萨姆星人 |
[21:54] | – You know where I’m from? – Yup. | -你知道我的家乡 -是 |
[21:56] | And you should have stayed there. | 你应该待在那儿 |
[22:13] | So our mystery alien is from Daxam. | 神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星 |
[22:15] | I’ve never heard of Daxam. | 我从没听过达克萨姆星 |
[22:16] | It’s a sister world to Krypton. | 是氪星的姊妹星 |
[22:18] | Both capable of sustaining life, both orbiting the same sun. | 都有维生能力 绕着同一颗恒星运行 |
[22:20] | You’ve never mentioned it before. | 你从没提过 |
[22:22] | Do the Hatfield’s mention the McCoy’s? | 哈特菲尔德家族会提麦考伊家族吗 |
[22:24] | I take it your planets didn’t get along. | 看来你们两颗星球合不来 |
[22:27] | Hundreds of years ago, | 几百年前 |
[22:28] | Krypton and Daxam fought a bloody war to a stalemate. | 氪星和达克萨姆星鏖战到了僵持局面 |
[22:31] | Thousands of lives were lost on | 双方因达克萨姆星 |
[22:32] | both sides because of a pointless war Daxam started. | 挑起的无端斗争 损失了成千上万的生命 |
[22:36] | What were they fighting about? | 他们为什么打起来 |
[22:37] | Krypton was a democracy. | 氪星是民主制 |
[22:38] | A world of explorers, philosophers, scientists, | 有探索者 哲学家 科学家 |
[22:41] | and Daxam, was a monarchy. | 而达克萨姆是君主制 |
[22:43] | With kings and queens who ruled a population of hoodlums. | 国王女王们统治一群流氓 |
[22:47] | We had a saying on Krypton for Daxamites, | 氪星还有形容达克萨姆星人的俗语 |
[22:50] | “May tex kolar Daxam.” | “打客傻母 达克萨姆” |
[22:52] | And that means… | 什么意思 |
[22:53] | Nothing I can repeat in English. | 用英语说出来很难听 |
[22:54] | So, if Daxamites are as bad as you just apparently said they were, | 如果达克萨姆星人有你说的那么差劲 |
[22:58] | then it’s no wonder this guy is trying to kill the President, right? | 这家伙想杀总统也不见怪了 是吧 |
[23:01] | Still doesn’t explain why. | 还是没解释清楚 |
[23:02] | – I’ll ask him. – No. | -我去问他 -不 |
[23:04] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我去问 |
[23:06] | Better get used to that view. | 最好赶快习惯这里 |
[23:08] | You’re going to be in that cell for a long time. | 因为你要在这间牢房里待上一段时间 |
[23:12] | Well, that was quite the first impression | 你在地球上留下的第一印象 |
[23:15] | you’ve made on Earth, Daxamite. | 令人难以忘却啊 达克萨姆星人 |
[23:16] | Do you always introduce yourself | 你们做自我介绍的方式 |
[23:17] | by trying to kill heads of state? | 就是刺杀国家元首吗 |
[23:20] | How did you find yourself in a Kryptonian pod? | 你是怎么进到氪星分离舱里的 |
[23:23] | Do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你有话要为自己辩解的吗 |
[23:27] | Anything? | 没话说吗 |
[23:34] | Do they have Zakkarian ale on this planet? | 这星球上有扎卡利安吗 |
[23:37] | ‘Cause I could really use some Zakkarian ale. | 因为我很想喝点扎卡利安啤酒 |
[23:42] | It’s been my experience that most of life’s problems go away | 就我的经验来看 如果能喝到扎卡利安啤酒 |
[23:44] | if you bring Zakkarian ale to the table. | 大多数的人生问题都能解决 |
[23:46] | You’re not getting anything. | 我们什么都不会给你 |
[23:48] | Is it because I didn’t say “Please”? | 是因为我没说”请”吗 |
[23:50] | ‘Cause you know on some worlds “Please” isn’t even, | 因为对某些世界来说 |
[23:51] | you know, that big of a thing. | “请”字可没那么重要 |
[23:54] | Is this not one of those worlds? | 在地球上很重要对吗 |
[23:56] | Not surprised you would make a joke of this. | 你会开这种玩笑一点也不让人惊讶 |
[23:58] | Your entire race thinks of nothing but themselves. | 你们就是个以自我为中心的种族 |
[24:00] | You would know all about my race, wouldn’t you, Kryptonian? | 你对我们种族有全面的了解吧 氪星人 |
[24:05] | Judging by that self-righteous glyph on your chest. | 从你胸口那自以为是的字符来看 |
[24:09] | Hey, so shouldn’t you already have all the answers? | 你不是应该已经有答案了吗 |
[24:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:12] | Well, I know how your people feel about us. | 我知道你们是怎么看我们的 |
[24:15] | High-and-mighty, “Enlightened” Krypton. | 傲慢”开明”的氪星 |
[24:18] | Looking down on us lowly peasants | 看不起我们这些卑微的人 |
[24:21] | ever since you attacked us with no provocation. | 即使我们不挑衅 你们也会来攻击 |
[24:23] | We attacked you? Is that… | 我们攻击了你们吗 你这话… |
[24:29] | Why did you send a broadcast to Daxam? | 你为什么给达克萨姆星发送信号 |
[24:31] | It was a distress call. | 那是求救信号 |
[24:32] | Why were you sending a distress call? | 你为什么发送求救信号 |
[24:34] | Because I’m in distress! | 因为我遇难了 |
[24:36] | Okay, I’m not here by choice. | 我来这里并非自愿 |
[24:39] | I’m just letting my people know I’m alive. | 我只是要让我的族人知道我还活着 |
[24:41] | Yeah, okay. So if you’re marooned on this planet, | 好吧 既然你受困在地球上 |
[24:44] | why are you trying to kill the President? | 那你为什么要刺杀总统 |
[24:47] | Sorry, what’s a… what’s a pres… presibent? | 抱歉 总统是什么吗 |
[24:49] | If you thought I punched hard before, | 如果你认为我之前下手重 |
[24:51] | wait till you see me when I’m angry. | 那你就等着看我发火的样子 |
[24:52] | I didn’t come here to kill anyone! | 我不是来杀人的 |
[24:54] | Good, because you never will. | 很好 因为你再也不能杀人了 |
[25:00] | Right, and you’ve already made up your mind about me. | 你已经对我下了定义 |
[25:02] | So, it seems kind of pointless to keep talking to you. | 继续和你说下去也没有意义 |
[25:09] | Bye-bye, your highness. | 再见 公主殿下 |
[25:14] | Oh, that’s better. | 这样舒服多了 |
[25:17] | Oh, hey, I could really use that Zakkarian ale though. | 不过我还真想喝瓶扎卡利安啤酒 |
[25:22] | Just give a think on it. | 你考虑一下吧 |
[25:28] | – You didn’t tell him what happened to Daxam? – No, I didn’t. | -你没和他说达克萨姆星的遭遇吗 -没说 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | Hi, I’m sorry to drop in unannounced, | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[25:40] | I just got the message you wanted to see me. | 我收到你的短信说你想见我 |
[25:42] | Those flowers are beautiful. | 这些花真美 |
[25:43] | They’re called plumerias. They’re pretty rare. | 这叫做缅栀花 非常罕见 |
[25:45] | They remind me of my mother. | 它们让我想起了我妈妈 |
[25:46] | Was your mother a writer, too? | 你妈妈也是作家吗 |
[25:47] | No, she was, um, I guess, sort of a lawyer. | 不 我猜她是律师吧 |
[25:51] | Well, you’ve have a natural gift with words. | 你的语言天赋简直是与生俱来的 |
[25:54] | The article’s amazing. | 这篇文章写得太好了 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I knew you’d make a great reporter, | 我知道你会成为一名出色的记者 |
[25:57] | but after I heard your bleeding heart, | 但在我听说你那悲天悯人 |
[26:00] | pro-alien views, | 赞同外星人的观点之后 |
[26:01] | I was afraid you’d do a hatchet job on me. | 我恐怕你会恶语攻击我 |
[26:03] | Oh, I tried. | 我试过 |
[26:05] | I tried, I wrote a scathing article about your device. | 我写过一篇严厉斥责你们设备的文章 |
[26:10] | – And? – And… | -然后呢 -然后 |
[26:11] | My boss tossed it. | 被老板打回来了 |
[26:13] | He made me re-do it. | 他让我重新写 |
[26:14] | Well, that explains it. | 难怪了 |
[26:16] | The funny thing is, I’m glad he did. | 好笑的是 我很高兴他那么做了 |
[26:17] | I mean, not at first, but some things happened | 我一开始不太开心 但是发生了一些事之后 |
[26:21] | that made me re-think my position. | 我重新考虑了自己的立场 |
[26:23] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[26:27] | I still think Alien Amnesty is a good thing, | 我还是认为外星人大赦是好事 |
[26:31] | but, there are bad aliens out there… | 但也存在着邪恶的外星人 |
[26:35] | Well, I’m glad you can see from my point of view. | 很高兴你能从我的观点去思考 |
[26:38] | You know, when I was first adopted by the Luthors, I adored Lex. | 在我刚被卢瑟家收养时 我倾慕莱克斯 |
[26:43] | When he showed his true colors, I was crushed. | 当他显现真面目时 我崩溃了 |
[26:46] | I tried everything to reach him, | 我想尽一切办法接近他 |
[26:47] | bring him back to the side of good. | 导他向善 |
[26:48] | But it was no use. | 但是没用 |
[26:51] | I’d lost him. | 我失去他了 |
[26:53] | Finally, I realized that some people are just bad. | 终于 我意识到有些人生性邪恶 |
[26:56] | And there is nothing you can do to change that. | 无论你怎么做都无法改变他们 |
[26:58] | But, you can learn to protect yourself. | 但是你可以学会保护自己 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:14] | Does it all look okay? | 四周都安全吗 |
[27:15] | All clear. | 安全 |
[27:16] | With our wayward Daxamite locked up, | 那个任性的达克萨姆星人也被关起来了 |
[27:19] | I don’t think we’ll have any problems. | 应该安全了 |
[27:21] | The President must be relieved | 你们抓到了企图刺杀总统的外星人 |
[27:22] | you got the alien trying to kill her. | 她一定松了一口气 |
[27:24] | Thank you again for all your help. | 再次感谢你的协助 |
[27:26] | Where is he now? Some black site he’ll never return from? | 他在哪 关在某个无法逃脱的秘密监狱里吗 |
[27:29] | Someplace where he’ll never be able to hurt anyone ever again. | 关在某个他永远无法再伤人的地方 |
[27:38] | My fellow Americans. | 美国同胞们 |
[27:40] | Over a century ago, | 一个世纪以前 |
[27:41] | this nation erected a monument in New York Harbor. | 本国在纽约港建造了一座纪念雕像 |
[27:45] | A Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神像 |
[27:48] | That Statue looked down upon Ellis Island, | 那座雕像俯视着埃利斯岛 |
[27:52] | where thousands of immigrants came to seek refuge, | 岛上有成千上万的移民来寻求避难 |
[27:56] | from a home country that didn’t want them, | 他们的本国排斥他们 |
[27:58] | that wouldn’t have them. | 容不下他们 |
[28:00] | But America took them in. | 但是美国接受了他们 |
[28:02] | That is our story. | 这就是我们的故事 |
[28:05] | The American people today, | 如今的美国人民 |
[28:08] | stand as one with history. | 与历史并肩 |
[28:14] | No longer will our alien visitors be strangers, | 外星人再也不是陌生人 |
[28:20] | committed to the shadows, | 向这些身处黑暗地带 |
[28:22] | forced to the fringes of a hostile and unwelcoming world. | 被逼向敌对冷漠世界边缘的朋友承诺 |
[28:27] | They will be granted the | 我们将授予他们 |
[28:29] | full rights and privileges of American citizens. | 美国公民所有的权利与特权 |
[28:37] | The Statue of Liberty will stand for aliens, too. | 自由女神像也将代表外星人 |
[28:44] | And now, if uh… | 那么如果 |
[28:46] | if someone would just hand me a pen… | 如果谁能递给我一支笔 |
[28:50] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[28:52] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[28:54] | History. | 历史 |
[29:05] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:27] | Put ’em out or I’ll put you out. | 把火熄灭了 不然我把你灭了 |
[29:49] | – Are you okay? – Are you okay? | -你没事吧 -你没事吧 |
[29:56] | Where’s Maggie? | 玛吉呢 |
[30:03] | So the attacker was not our Daxamite prisoner after all. | 这么说袭击者不是达克萨姆星囚犯 |
[30:06] | No. | 不是 |
[30:07] | No, this is all my fault. | 不是他 都是我的错 |
[30:09] | And now Detective Sawyer is missing. | 现在索耶警探失踪了 |
[30:11] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[30:13] | We all missed it. | 我们都判断错误 |
[30:14] | But if I hadn’t been so blinded by how I felt about Daxam, | 但如果我没因为对达克萨姆星的看法而蒙蔽双眼 |
[30:17] | we could have been out there searching for the real assassin. | 我们也许已经在搜寻真正的杀手了 |
[30:19] | But I let my guard down, | 可是我放松了警惕 |
[30:20] | and the President almost died as a result. | 结果总统差点遇害 |
[30:23] | The President! | 总统 |
[30:24] | That’s, like, misdemeanor treason! | 那可是轻罪叛国啊 |
[30:27] | Courtesy of the White House Press Corps | 白宫记者团提供了 |
[30:29] | in attendance at the signing. | 签字仪式的列席名单 |
[30:31] | Do we have any I.D. on the attacker? | 我们知道袭击者的身份吗 |
[30:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:34] | But I… I recognized her. | 但是我认得她 |
[30:37] | From where? | 在哪见过 |
[30:47] | I need information. | 我需要情报 |
[30:49] | And I need the new Apple TV. | 我还需要一台新的苹果电视呢 |
[30:51] | That woman, she tried to kill the President. | 这个女人想要刺杀总统 |
[30:54] | Never seen her. | 从没见过她 |
[30:56] | I saw her in here the other day. | 几天前我在这里见过她 |
[30:58] | Who is she? | 她是什么人 |
[31:00] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:01] | Of course, a couple hundred might jog my memory. | 当然 几百块没准能唤醒我的记忆 |
[31:12] | Is your memory good now or does it need more jogging? | 你记起来了吗 还是需要再被唤醒一下 |
[31:14] | You’re crazy. | 你个疯婆子 |
[31:15] | That woman kidnapped Maggie Sawyer, | 那个女人绑架了玛吉·索耶 |
[31:17] | a woman who risks her life every day | 那个每天都冒着生命危险 |
[31:19] | fighting for your rights. | 为你们争求权益的女人 |
[31:20] | She cares what happens to you. | 她关心你们的死活 |
[31:22] | The least you can do is return the favor. | 你至少也该关心她一下的死活 |
[31:24] | I know her… | 我认识她 |
[31:26] | She hangs out down by the foundry. | 她总在铸造厂出没 |
[31:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:52] | I’ve seen you around. | 我在酒吧见过你 |
[31:53] | Yeah, you’re the little alien groupie. | 你就是那个专喜欢倒贴外星人的 |
[31:56] | Right? Always sticking your nose in our business. | 没错吧 总是打探我们的信息 |
[31:59] | Anyone ever tell you how pathetic that makes you look? | 有人告诉过你那让你看起来多可悲吗 |
[32:03] | I care about the community. | 我关心这个社区的安危 |
[32:05] | Humans and aliens both. | 人类和外星人都包括在内 |
[32:07] | I don’t know why you want to kill the President, | 我不知道你为什么想刺杀总统 |
[32:09] | but there’s always a better way. | 但肯定有更好的解决方式 |
[32:10] | For humans, maybe. | 对人类而言 或许吧 |
[32:13] | But we don’t have the same rights do we? | 但我们没有平等的权利 不是吗 |
[32:15] | Isn’t that what Alien Amnesty is about? | 那不正是外星人大赦的用意吗 |
[32:17] | – Equal rights? – No. | -平权 -不 |
[32:19] | No, No, No. | 不不不 |
[32:21] | It’s about voluntarily revealing ourselves like fools. | 它的用意是让我们像白痴一样自愿暴露身份 |
[32:24] | So you know where we live. | 好让你们知道我们住在哪 |
[32:25] | Who we are, what we can do. | 我们是谁 我们的能力 |
[32:28] | “Amnesty” is just another mask to disguise registration. | “大赦”不过是给注册法案披上另一张皮 |
[32:31] | That’s a pretty cynical opinion. | 你的看法太愤世嫉俗了 |
[32:34] | Well, if it isn’t the President’s little pet alien. | 这不是总统的小狗腿外星人吗 |
[32:38] | You’re a traitor to your people. | 你背叛了你的同类 |
[32:40] | It’s not us against them. | 我们与人类不是对立关系 |
[32:41] | Not yet. Maybe. | 或许目前还不是 |
[32:43] | But I’ve been to half a dozen planets just like this one. | 但我曾去过六个与地球相似的星球 |
[32:46] | You want to know what they all have in common? | 你知道它们的共同之处是什么吗 |
[32:48] | The locals lock away anything that they think is different. | 当地人一旦认定你是异类就会把你关起来 |
[32:51] | Out of prejudice, out of fear. | 出于偏见 出于恐惧 |
[32:54] | There’s a reason that you hide your identity, Supergirl. | 你隐藏真实身份是有原因的 超女 |
[32:56] | And it’s because the humans can’t be trusted. | 原因就是你不信任人类 |
[32:58] | No. It’s because criminals like you can’t be trusted. | 不 我不信任的是你这样的罪犯 |
[33:07] | Let’s see how super you really are… | 让我们瞧瞧你到底有多超级 |
[33:20] | What’s wrong? Can’t take the heat? Huh? | 怎么了 承受不住了吗 |
[33:46] | Where are you, humans? | 你们躲哪去了 人类们 |
[33:50] | Get the gun and get out. | 去拿枪 赶紧逃 |
[33:52] | Wait, don’t. | 等等 别去 |
[33:55] | Right here, Red Hot! | 我在这呢 火爆红发妞 |
[34:26] | You guys are fun. | 和你们在一起真好玩 |
[34:35] | Our banner will read, | 大标题就写 |
[34:37] | “Supergirl defeats extremist alien, saving the day.” | “超女战胜极端外星人 挽救大局” |
[34:41] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[34:44] | Dictating the headline after we went out and got the news peg. | 敲定头条 如今新闻素材都搜集好了 |
[34:47] | – You got a problem with that? – Not that. | -你有什么意见吗 -我不是指那个 |
[34:49] | Did you tell someone to kill the first graph on my story? | 你是不是叫人把我文章的第一段删改了 |
[34:52] | No, I didn’t tell someone to do that. | 不 我没有叫人改 |
[34:55] | I rewrote the piece myself. | 是我自己重写了文章 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[34:59] | You can’t just rewrite my piece. | 你不能随意重写我的报道 |
[35:01] | Actually, Snapper, I can. | 事实上 史力柏 我可以 |
[35:03] | ‘Cause I’m your boss. | 因为我是你老板 |
[35:07] | Doesn’t feel good to have somebody encroach on your job, does it? | 别人掺和你的工作感觉不好受 是吧 |
[35:12] | This is outrageous. | 这太不可理喻了 |
[35:13] | I have complete control of editorial content. | 社论内容由我全权控制 |
[35:16] | No. No, you don’t. I do. | 不 是由我全权控制 |
[35:20] | Then I’ll walk. | 那我就走人 |
[35:21] | Get to walking. | 你倒是走啊 |
[35:31] | All right, Olsen. | 好吧 奥尔森 |
[35:33] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[35:34] | What I want, is a newsroom governed by respect. | 我想要一间懂得尊重人的新闻编辑室 |
[35:39] | You stay out of my lane, I’ll stay out of yours. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[35:43] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Nicely done, boss. | 做得好 老板 |
[35:58] | This place is sick. | 这地方太酷了 |
[36:00] | Like James Bond bad guy hideout sick. | 像007电影里反派的老巢一样 |
[36:03] | Yeah, we have our moments. | 那是 我们也有风光的时候 |
[36:04] | Minor first degree burn and a bruised collar bone. | 轻度一级烧伤 锁骨瘀伤 |
[36:07] | You should be fine in a few days. | 你应该过几天就会好了 |
[36:09] | Gee, I didn’t think you cared. | 天哪 真没想到你会关心我 |
[36:11] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[36:13] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[36:14] | I owe you big. You saved my life. | 我欠你个大人情 你救了我的命 |
[36:15] | Happy to. | 乐意效劳 |
[36:17] | You did something for me too. | 你也帮了我一个忙 |
[36:19] | You know, I um… | 要知道 我 |
[36:21] | I’ve been hunting aliens for so long | 长久以来我一直追捕外星人 |
[36:24] | that I never really stopped to consider that | 我从未停下来想一想 |
[36:25] | maybe they weren’t all hostiles to be caged. | 或许他们不全是充满敌意需要被关起来的 |
[36:31] | You know, I don’t really do well with partners | 我通常不擅长与人搭档 |
[36:33] | but I think we made a pretty good team. | 但我认为咱们俩配合得很好 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I guess we did. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[36:38] | You should really get some rest. | 你应该好好休息 |
[36:40] | – You can stay here if you want. – No, I can’t. | -你愿意的话可以留在这休息 -不行 |
[36:42] | Why? You got a hot date or something? | 为什么 有约会什么的吗 |
[36:43] | Actually, I do. | 其实我还真有约会 |
[36:45] | And I don’t want to leave the lady waiting, so… | 我不想让美女苦等 所以 |
[36:47] | See you around, Danvers. | 回见 丹弗斯 |
[36:58] | So, does everyone in this | 这个星球上的所有人 |
[36:59] | world have super powers or is it just us? | 都有超能力吗 还是只有我们有 |
[37:14] | Uh, what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:16] | Thought I was a dangerous killer. | 我不是危险的杀手吗 |
[37:17] | I don’t know you at all. | 我完全不了解你 |
[37:20] | And it was a mistake of me to misjudge you | 我只因为你是达克萨姆星人 |
[37:22] | just because you’re from Daxam. | 就对你有偏见 是不对的 |
[37:25] | You didn’t try to kill the President. | 你没有试图刺杀总统 |
[37:28] | I apologize for assuming you did. | 我却假定是你 我为此道歉 |
[37:35] | My name is Kara Zor-El, I’m from Krypton. | 我的名字是卡拉·佐·艾尔 我是氪星人 |
[37:39] | And like you, I’m a refugee on this planet. | 和你一样 我在这颗星球上也是难民 |
[37:43] | Earth. | 地球 |
[37:51] | My name is Mon-El. | 我的名字是蒙·艾尔 |
[37:56] | So, uh, what now? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[37:59] | Can you help me get in touch with my home world? | 你能帮我和母星取得联系吗 |
[38:07] | You might want to sit down. | 或许你该先坐稳 |
[38:09] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[38:15] | When Krypton was destroyed, | 当氪星毁灭时 |
[38:18] | the debris showered onto Daxam. | 有大量碎片涌向了达克萨姆星 |
[38:21] | Yeah, I know, that’s-that’s why I got out of there in a hurry. | 我知道 所以我才急着逃了出来 |
[38:24] | Some of the larger masses struck Daxam’s moon, | 有些较大的残骸冲击了达克萨姆的卫星 |
[38:29] | disrupting the gravitational force of the planet. | 破坏了星球的引力 |
[38:34] | Wait, what are you… What are you saying? | 等等 你是 你是什么意思 |
[38:40] | Daxam is still there, but it was ravaged by solar storms. | 达克萨姆星还在 但已经被太阳风暴毁了 |
[38:48] | It’s a wasteland now. | 已经是一片废土了 |
[38:52] | Your home… | 你的家园 |
[38:55] | My home… | 和我的家园 |
[38:58] | They’re, uh… | 都 |
[39:01] | They’re gone. | 都不在了 |
[39:10] | And a very personal thank you to both of you. | 我个人由衷向你们两个表示感谢 |
[39:13] | It was an honor, Madam President. | 这是我们的荣幸 总统女士 |
[39:15] | It was nothing. | 没什么的 |
[39:16] | And I still can’t believe I got to see Air Force One. | 我还是不敢相信我亲眼见到了空军一号 |
[39:19] | If you think that’s cool, | 如果你认为那就够酷了 |
[39:21] | you ought to see my other jet. | 你得看看我的另一架私人飞机 |
[39:24] | Madam President, I am still wary of your policy. | 总统女士 我仍对您的政策表示担忧 |
[39:30] | It’s not enough to defend the world, | 单单保卫世界是不够的 |
[39:32] | J’onn. You need to live in it too. | 荣恩 还要融入世界去生活 |
[39:44] | Could she be any cooler? | 她还能更酷一点吗 |
[39:47] | I suppose not. | 我猜是不能了 |
[40:36] | Sorry. What can I get… | 不好意思 你想来点什么 |
[40:43] | I can transform, if that’s… | 如果你害怕的话 我可以变换外形 |
[40:46] | No, I’m sorry, it’s just… | 不 抱歉 只是 |
[40:50] | Do I know you? | 我们见过吗 |
[40:52] | No. And my shift ended 10 minutes ago. | 没见过 我的轮班十分钟前就结束了 |
[40:54] | Darla, over there, will get you started. | 那边的达拉会来帮你点单的 |
[41:11] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[41:27] | My name is M’gann M’orzz. | 我叫梅根·摩斯 |
[41:29] | I am the last daughter of Mars. | 我是火星最后的女儿 |