时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | Detective Maggie Sawyer… | 玛吉·索耶警探 |
[00:42] | I think we made a pretty good team. | 我认为咱们俩配合得很好 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I guess we did. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[00:46] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[00:47] | Place for off-world’ers to hang out, have a drink. | 外星人约会喝酒的地方 |
[00:51] | – Who are you? – My name is M’gann M’orzz. | -你究竟是谁 -我叫梅根·摩斯 |
[00:53] | I am the last daughter of Mars. | 我是火星最后的女儿 |
[00:54] | So our mystery alien is from Daxam. | 神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星 |
[00:56] | It’s a sister world to Krypton. | 是氪星的姊妹星 |
[00:58] | My name is Mon-El. | 我的名字是蒙·艾尔 |
[00:58] | Can you help me get in touch with my home world? | 你能帮我和母星取得联系吗 |
[01:00] | Daxam is still there, but it’s a wasteland. | 达克萨姆星还在 但已经是一片废土了 |
[01:16] | My prince, you can’t stay here. | 王子殿下 你不能留在这儿 |
[01:20] | Come on! | 快走 |
[01:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[01:35] | This is a Kryptonian ship. | 这是一艘氪星飞船 |
[01:37] | – The emissaries? – Dead. | -使者呢 -死了 |
[01:39] | And so is their planet. | 他们的星球也毁灭了 |
[01:42] | All of this is Krypton’s doing. | 这一切都是氪星造成的 |
[01:44] | We need to get you out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[01:45] | I can’t fly one of these. | 我不会驾驶他们的飞船 |
[01:47] | Can you program the destination? | 你能设定目的地吗 |
[01:49] | Yes. | 能 |
[01:53] | Launch countdown started. | 发射倒数开始 |
[02:00] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[02:01] | – You can’t… – You need to save yourself. | -你不能 -你得活下去 |
[02:04] | For once in your life, obey me. | 就这一次 听我的话吧 |
[02:08] | Those are my people out there. | 那些是我的人民 |
[02:13] | Let me share in their fate. | 我要跟他们共命运 |
[02:19] | Beyalat Daxam! | 达克萨姆星万岁 |
[02:30] | So anyway, that’s how that happened. | 所以这就是事情的经过 |
[02:33] | You were a palace guard? | 你是宫廷侍卫 |
[02:34] | For the great royal family of Daxam. | 为达克萨姆星伟大的皇室效力 |
[02:36] | They were the worst. | 他们坏透了 |
[02:38] | And their son, the prince, | 他们的儿子 也就是王子 |
[02:39] | he was rumored to be the worst of the worst. | 据说他更是个坏胚子 |
[02:42] | Frat boy of the universe. | 全宇宙最大的浪荡公子 |
[02:43] | Uh, he… He had his good moments, too. | 他也有好的一面 |
[02:46] | Oh, yeah, your planets didn’t get along so well, did they? | 你们两颗星球合不来 对吧 |
[02:49] | – No. – No. | -对 -对 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I know it’s a long shot, | 虽然我知道希望不大 |
[02:53] | but any chance there was a response | 但我向达克萨姆星发送的信号 |
[02:55] | to that signal I sent to Daxam? | 有收到回音吗 |
[02:57] | I mean, I can’t be the only one left, right? | 我不可能是唯一的幸存者吧 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry, but, no. | 抱歉 没有回音 |
[03:10] | Right, uh… | 好吧 |
[03:12] | Anyway, enough of those… Those dreary thoughts, right? | 总之 别再搞得这么沉闷了 |
[03:14] | So, what do you guys do for fun around here? | 你们这里都有什么娱乐项目 |
[03:16] | Do you drink or dance or… | 你们喝酒唱歌吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, hey, do they play Garata here? | 他们这里玩格拉塔吗 |
[03:18] | – What’s Garata? – It’s like soccer, | -格拉塔是什么 -跟足球差不多 |
[03:20] | – with dragons. – No, not that. | -骑着龙玩 -我们不玩那个 |
[03:22] | Uh, we have PlayStation. | 我们有PS游戏机 |
[03:26] | Great. So, when do we get out of here and do that… | 很好 咱们什么时候出去玩那个啊 |
[03:29] | That thing you just said? | 就是你刚才说的那玩意 |
[03:30] | Actually, you have to stay here in the DEO. | 其实你必须留在超查部 |
[03:33] | Until we can assess the full range of your powers, | 在我们对你的超能力做完全面评估之前 |
[03:35] | you’re gonna have to stay in this facility. | 你必须留在这个地方 |
[03:38] | For your own protection. | 为了你的安全着想 |
[03:41] | – I will do as you ask. – Good. | -我会找你说的办 -很好 |
[03:44] | Now, I have somewhere I need to be. | 我得去个地方 |
[03:47] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:49] | It’s personal. | 这是我的私事 |
[03:52] | I didn’t know he did anything personal. | 他以前从来不办私事 |
[03:58] | – Danvers. – It’s Sawyer. Want to see a dead body? | -丹弗斯 -我是索耶 想看死尸吗 |
[04:02] | Homeless guy found it about an hour ago. | 流浪汉一小时前发现了它 |
[04:04] | Other cops won’t go near it. | 其他警察不肯靠近 |
[04:09] | Figured it wasn’t a Halloween costume. | 我觉得这不是万圣节服装 |
[04:14] | Oh, right, I forgot you two were running buddies. | 好吧 我忘了你俩是搭档了 |
[04:17] | – Do you know what species it was? – He’s Syvillian. | -你知道这是什么物种吗 -他是塞维利亚人 |
[04:19] | He’s got months of scar tissue built up, | 他身上有好几个月的疤痕组织 |
[04:21] | heavy bruising on the knuckles. | 指关节上有严重的淤青 |
[04:23] | He didn’t just go down fighting, he made a habit of it. | 他不仅是打过架 而是有这个习惯 |
[04:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. Syvillia is a utopia. | 这可说不通 塞维利亚是个乌托邦 |
[04:27] | It’s peaceful. They don’t fight. | 那里很祥和 他们不爱打架 |
[04:29] | -They hardly even argue. – He could’ve been defending himself. | -他们甚至都很少吵嘴 -他这可能是自卫 |
[04:31] | There’s no skin under the fingernails. | 可是指甲里面没有皮肤组织 |
[04:32] | No, you’re right. These couldn’t have been defensive wounds. | 你说得对 这些不可能是自卫伤 |
[04:34] | Maybe he was the aggressor. | 或许他爱挑衅 |
[04:35] | Bar brawl gone bad? | 在酒吧打架 事情闹大了 |
[04:36] | Someone accidentally kills him, panics… | 有人不小心杀了他 慌了神 |
[04:39] | Dumps the body… | 丢弃了尸体 |
[04:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:47] | Well, looks like our killer was alien, too. | 看来凶手也是外星人 |
[04:49] | Can your super lab run some tests on that? | 你们的超级实验室能化验一下这个吗 |
[04:51] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[04:54] | Well, seems like you two have got a handle. | 看来这件事你们俩能搞定 |
[04:56] | Maybe you can, uh, go over this with your contacts on the streets? | 你去道上找熟人打听一下这件事 |
[04:58] | I already made a few calls. But I’ll follow up, though. | 我已经打过几个电话了 我会跟进的 |
[05:05] | You’re supposed to be at the Sanitation Department | 你应该到环卫局去 |
[05:07] | getting figures on pelican deaths at the trash dump. | 了解垃圾场里的鹈鹕死亡数量 |
[05:09] | I’m so excited about that, | 我对那条新闻很感兴趣 |
[05:11] | but I just overheard a report about a murdered alien | 但我刚刚从纳市警局那边无意中听到 |
[05:14] | on my NCPD scanner. | 一则有关外星人被杀的报告 |
[05:16] | They’re calling it “Alien-on-alien violence.” | 他们称其为”外星人之间的暴力冲突” |
[05:18] | An alien got killed, an alien did it. | 一个外星人被杀了 另一个外星人干的 |
[05:22] | – Where’s the story? – I… | -新闻看点在哪儿 -我… |
[05:24] | I just told you the story. | 我刚跟你说了啊 |
[05:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:29] | So you got an actual NCPD source to speak on the record? | 那么你弄到纳市警局线人发言的记录了吗 |
[05:32] | Did you talk to the victim’s family? | 你和被害人的家属谈过了吗 |
[05:34] | Set up an interview with the D.A.’s office | 跟地方检察官约一次访谈 |
[05:36] | to see if and when charges will be filed? | 看看什么时候提起诉讼 |
[05:38] | Where’s the medical examiner’s report? | 验尸员的报告在哪 |
[05:40] | Did you research economic and demographic indicators | 你有没有就经济学和人口统计学来研究 |
[05:42] | to provide some context for human-alien race relations? | 人类与外星人之间关系的内容 |
[05:45] | All very good questions, uh… | 这些问题问得好 |
[05:47] | You didn’t give me a story. | 你没有给我新闻看点 |
[05:48] | You gave me a half-baked idea. | 你给了我一个半成熟的想法 |
[05:50] | Go bake it fully, then I’ll talk to you. | 回去烤熟了 然后咱们再聊 |
[05:55] | Go! Bake, bake, bake! | 快去 烤熟 烤熟 烤熟 |
[06:09] | Good morning to you. | 早上好呀 |
[06:10] | I didn’t take you for a noon drinker. | 我看你不像是个中午喝酒的人 |
[06:12] | Just water, please. | 只要水就行 谢谢 |
[06:16] | I have so many questions. I don’t know where to start. | 我有太多的问题 都不知道从哪开始了 |
[06:20] | I spen much time thinking I was alone. | 很久以来我都以为自己孤身一人 |
[06:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:26] | And of all the gin joints… | 那么多的酒馆 我们竟然能在这遇见 |
[06:32] | How did you escape Mars? | 你怎么逃离火星的 |
[06:33] | – J’onn… – Forgive me, I’m sorry. I just… | -荣恩 -原谅我 很抱歉 我只是… |
[06:36] | I… I need to hear it. | 我必须要知道 |
[06:39] | When the White Martians attacked, where were you? | 当白色火星人攻击时 你在哪 |
[06:42] | I was taken to the internment camp near the Galle Crater. | 我被带到了加勒火山口附近的俘虏营 |
[06:46] | That was the worst of them. | 那里是最糟糕的 |
[06:50] | I lost many friends there. | 我在那里失去了很多朋友 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Prisoners penned up like animals. | 是啊 囚犯被当成动物一样关起来 |
[06:55] | Barely enough space to move. | 基本上没有地方动 |
[06:58] | Sometimes the guards would just kill someone at random. | 有时候守卫会随意杀人 |
[07:01] | To set off a panic. | 只为制造混乱 |
[07:02] | And then watch as green bodies | 然后看着绿色的身体 |
[07:05] | trampled over each other. | 互相踩踏 |
[07:08] | How did you get away? | 你是怎么跑掉的 |
[07:11] | One day, a White Martian broke rank | 有一天 一位白色火星人违抗上级 |
[07:15] | and refused a kill order. | 拒绝执行杀人命令 |
[07:17] | I’ve never known one to show mercy. | 我从没见过它们展现过仁慈 |
[07:19] | Uh, she was… | 她有些 |
[07:21] | Different. | 不一样 |
[07:22] | She smuggled me off, helped me off-world. | 她把我偷偷带出 帮我离开了星球 |
[07:25] | I never looked back. | 我义无反顾地走了 |
[07:27] | That was 300 years ago. | 那是三百年前了 |
[07:30] | You did what you had to do. You’re a survivor. | 为了生存 我不择手段 |
[07:32] | I am whatever I have to be to get by. | 只要能够活下去 我变成什么都行 |
[07:39] | I… I’ve always dreamed of, uh, finding another. | 我一直梦想着 找到同族人 |
[07:43] | Now that you’re here, I thought we might | 现在你出现了 我想也许我们可以 |
[07:47] | take the bond. | 联结一下 |
[07:50] | You want to share minds. | 你想要分享思想 |
[07:51] | Yes. Would you honor me with that? | 是的 你能赐予我这个荣幸吗 |
[07:54] | I have customers. | 我还有客人 |
[07:57] | Can we talk about this some other time? | 我们能改天再聊这事吗 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna need a bigger block. | 咱们需要大点的砖块 |
[08:12] | This is awe and some. | 这真是棒那个极了 |
[08:14] | No, it… It’s just “Awesome.” | 别 说”棒极了”就行 |
[08:15] | You got to put those two words together and you’ll be golden. | 你得把这俩词合在一起 然后就行了 |
[08:18] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[08:19] | – Anything on our alien perp? – Yes, yes. | -咱们的外星人罪犯有消息了吗 -是的 是的 |
[08:21] | The thorn found in the dead body is from a Brevakk. | 死尸身上的刺来自于一个布瓦克 |
[08:25] | Some sort of biological defense mechanism. | 某种生物防御机制 |
[08:27] | So, yeah, that’s new and terrifying. | 所以没错 这是个可怕的新东西 |
[08:29] | Any ideas where we can find him? | 知道我们能在哪找到他吗 |
[08:30] | Ah, as it so happens, | 正巧了 |
[08:32] | exactly one Brevakk registered in National City | 只有一个布瓦克根据总统的《外星人赦免法》 |
[08:34] | for the President’s Alien Amnesty Act. | 在纳欣诺市注册了 |
[08:37] | I got an address. | 我拿到了地址 |
[08:38] | Shall I get a strike team to gear up? | 需要我让突击队做好准备吗 |
[08:40] | No, I’m good. | 不用 交给我吧 |
[08:43] | Sawyer? It’s Danvers. | 索耶 我是丹佛斯 |
[08:49] | Can I talk to you a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:51] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[08:53] | Now you do. NCPD. | 现在你认识了 纳市警局 |
[08:55] | We’re investigating a possible homicide. | 我们在调查一起可能的凶杀案 |
[09:14] | You’re under arrest! | 你被逮捕了 |
[09:20] | Don’t let them take me! Don’t let them take me! | 别让他们抓走我 别让他们抓走我 |
[09:22] | Don’t let them take me! | 别让他们抓走我 |
[09:25] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[09:36] | Do we know who the men in the van were? | 我们知道车里的是什么人吗 |
[09:38] | No. But these weren’t low-rent thugs. | 不 但他们不是低级的混混 |
[09:41] | They were definitely combat-trained. They mean business. | 他们绝对受过战斗训练 他们是正规军 |
[09:43] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[09:45] | Or have you forgotten about that? | 还是说你已经忘记这一点了 |
[09:47] | Hey. Hey, what’s with the grumpy? | 你这是生什么闷气呢 |
[09:48] | Today and yesterday. | 今天和昨天都这样 |
[09:50] | Is everything all right, J’onn? | 一切都还好吗 荣恩 |
[09:52] | I appreciate the concern, but I assure you, I’m fine. | 我感谢你的关心 但我向你保证我没事 |
[09:55] | – Don’t make me pout. – She’s really good at it. | -别惹我噘嘴 -她可在行了 |
[10:06] | I am not the last Green Martian. | 我不是最后一个绿色火星人 |
[10:09] | There is another. | 还有另外一个 |
[10:11] | Her name is M’gann. | 她的名字叫梅根 |
[10:14] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[10:16] | It’s a miracle, J’onn. | 这真是奇迹 荣恩 |
[10:17] | I met her at that alien bar you spoke of. | 我在那个外星人酒吧遇见她的 |
[10:21] | We talked, but… | 我们谈了谈 但是… |
[10:23] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我犯了个错误 |
[10:25] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[10:26] | I offered to merge with her in the Martian way. | 我请求和她以火星人的方式结合 |
[10:30] | But you guys just met. | 但你们才见面啊 |
[10:32] | Psychically, Kara. | 是精神上的 卡拉 |
[10:34] | The bond is the traditional Martian way of communicating. | 联结是火星人沟通的传统方式 |
[10:37] | We… | 我们 |
[10:38] | We link minds, share dreams, emotions, | 我们连接思想 分享梦境 感情 |
[10:43] | memories. | 记忆 |
[10:44] | We kept no secrets from one another. | 我们互相之间没有秘密 |
[10:46] | Imagine a world without ego, selfishness. Without… | 想象一个世界没有自负 自私 没有… |
[10:51] | …lies. | …谎言 |
[10:53] | That sounds beautiful. | 听起来很美好 |
[10:54] | She didn’t seem to think so. | 她似乎不这么想 |
[10:56] | The moment I talked about it, she left. | 我一提起这事 她就走了 |
[11:02] | I am grateful to have you both in my life. I truly am. | 我很感激生活中有你俩在 真的 |
[11:07] | But with Martians, it’s… | 但是和火星人 那… |
[11:09] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[11:10] | It’s deeper. | 更深入内心 |
[11:12] | Deeper than talking. Fuller. | 比说话更深入 更完满 |
[11:17] | With her, there’s a chance | 有了她 我有机会 |
[11:18] | for me to live how I was meant to live. | 过上我原本打想要过的生活 |
[11:20] | Just tell her that. | 跟她说实话 |
[11:21] | Why don’t you try apologizing? | 你为什么不去道歉 |
[11:27] | I got my first article published. | 我的第一篇报道发表了 |
[11:29] | – I am pleased for you, Kara. – Thanks. | -我很为你开心 卡拉 -谢谢 |
[11:31] | I have another idea for an article | 我有另一篇报道的点子 |
[11:33] | but I don’t think my new boss is too keen on it. | 但我觉得新上司可能不太喜欢 |
[11:37] | Or me, for that matter. | 也可能是不太喜欢我 |
[11:40] | Reporting is harder than I thought. | 当记者比我想象中难 |
[11:42] | And I thought it was gonna be really hard. | 而我原本就知道会很难 |
[11:45] | But I’m trying. So… | 但我在努力 |
[11:47] | Remember to always believe in yourself, my daughter. | 记得要永远相信自己 女儿 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[11:54] | Wow. Hey, what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[11:56] | It’s… It’s private. | 这是私人房间 |
[11:58] | Oh, I… I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 抱歉 我没… |
[11:59] | Shouldn’t you be testing your abilities with Winn somewhere? | 你不应该和温在别处测试超能力吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, Winn said we… we could “chillax for five.” | 没错 温说我们可以”淡定五分钟” |
[12:07] | Whatever that means. | 大概是这个意思吧 |
[12:10] | So, who is that woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[12:12] | It’s my mother. She’s not really her. | 是我母亲 但不是真的她 |
[12:14] | But she’s a hologram of her with her thoughts and knowledge. | 这是拥有她思维意识的全息投影 |
[12:18] | Yeah, we had constructs like this on Daxam. | 达克萨姆也有类似的设施 |
[12:20] | Daxam. Sister world to Krypton. | 达克萨姆 氪星的姊妹星 |
[12:22] | A race of bullies and hedonists, | 野蛮享乐的种族 |
[12:24] | – committed only to their own pleasure. – Bye, Mom! | -只考虑自身的意愿 -拜 老妈 |
[12:26] | They are selfish… | 他们自私 |
[12:27] | – Sorry about that. – No, it was… | -抱歉 -不 这是 |
[12:31] | Uh, an apt description. | 恰当的描述 |
[12:33] | Sometimes I just like | 我有时候 |
[12:35] | to come in here to tell her about my day. | 喜欢来这跟她讲我一天的经历 |
[12:39] | I know it’s not really her, but I… | 我知道那不是真正的她 但我… |
[12:42] | – Just makes me feel less… – Alone. | -只是不想那么… -孤单 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:50] | She is a babe. | 她是美妞 |
[12:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:53] | Well, your mother, I mean. | 我说你母亲 |
[12:55] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Winn told me that “babe” | 温告诉我”美妞” |
[12:58] | is what you call a beautiful woman on Earth. | 是地球上对美丽女性的称呼 |
[12:59] | I’m sensing that’s not right. | 但我感觉不太对 |
[13:01] | Maybe don’t let Winn teach | 最好别让温 |
[13:02] | you too much about women on this planet. | 教你太多有关地球女人的事 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Well, perhaps you can. | 也许你可以 |
[13:08] | Me? | 我 |
[13:09] | Well, Hank said I had to stay in the DEO for my protection. | 汉克说安全起见 我得待在超查部 |
[13:12] | What if you were to accompany me outside? | 但如果你陪我去外面呢 |
[13:13] | Surely I’d be safe from humans | 我和世界上最强大的女人一起 |
[13:15] | with the most powerful woman in the world. | 人类肯定伤不了我 |
[13:17] | Right? | 是吧 |
[13:20] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[13:21] | Because you’re from Krypton and I’m from Daxam. | 因为你来自氪星 我来自达克萨姆星 |
[13:23] | No. I just… | 不 只是我… |
[13:26] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[13:33] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[13:34] | Danvers. Got a tip. You in? | 丹弗斯 有消息了 来吗 |
[13:37] | That was fast. | 动作挺快 |
[13:38] | Texting you the location. | 我把地点发给你 |
[13:40] | Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Wear something nice. | 我差点忘了 好好打扮 |
[13:48] | You clean up nice. | 收拾得挺美 |
[13:50] | I do? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | Well, you do too, with the shoes and the hair and… | 你也是 这双鞋 这发型 还有… |
[13:56] | all the… | 整个人 |
[13:57] | I’m not all business. | 我不只是来工作的 |
[13:59] | But this is, right? | 这只是工作吧 |
[14:00] | I mean, what are we doing here? | 不然我们来这干什么 |
[14:02] | Wait for it. Here. | 等等 给 |
[14:25] | Who are all these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[14:26] | National City’s wealthiest. | 纳欣诺市最富有的人 |
[14:29] | I see the head of a bank. | 有银行负责人 |
[14:32] | Couple hedge fund managers. | 几个对冲基金经理 |
[14:34] | And a city councilman. | 一位市议员 |
[14:36] | What are they all doing here? | 他们来这儿干什么 |
[14:39] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[14:42] | They came from beyond the stars, | 他们来自遥远的星球 |
[14:46] | across the vastness of space. | 穿越浩瀚的宇宙 |
[14:49] | Light years. | 超越光年 |
[14:50] | Parsecs. | 超越秒差距[约3.26光年] |
[14:52] | Infinite distance. | 无穷远的距离 |
[14:54] | And why? | 为什么 |
[14:55] | Did they come to invade? | 他们为入侵而来吗 |
[14:59] | No. | 不 |
[15:01] | Or | 抑或 |
[15:03] | did they come in peace? | 他们为和平而来吗 |
[15:05] | Neither. | 也不是 |
[15:07] | They came to entertain. | 他们为娱乐而来 |
[15:11] | There are no rules in my cage tonight. No laws. | 今晚的牢笼没有限制 没有规则 |
[15:14] | Every fighter knows the risks and they are here for you. | 每位战士都知道有生命危险 他们为你而战 |
[15:19] | Tonight, it’s triple stakes, everybody. | 各位 今晚有三倍赌注 |
[15:21] | Because we’ve got the Killer Brevakk himself… | 因为布雷瓦克杀手将亲自对决 |
[15:25] | Quill! | 有请奎尔 |
[15:28] | That Syvillian, | 那个塞维利亚人 |
[15:30] | he wasn’t murdered. He was killed here. In the ring. | 他不是被谋杀的 他死在了这个竞技场 |
[15:33] | National City’s got itself an underground alien fight club. | 纳欣诺市有一个外星人地下搏击俱乐部 |
[15:36] | And he’ll be facing M’gann M’orzz, | 他将对决梅根·摩斯 |
[15:39] | the up-and-coming, beautiful and brutal, | 后起之秀 蛇蝎美人 |
[15:42] | still undefeated last daughter of the red planet, | 未尝败绩 红色星球最后的女儿 |
[15:47] | Miss Martian! | 火星小姐 |
[15:59] | Fight! | 开战 |
[16:21] | Somebody’s gonna get killed. | 有人要死了 |
[16:24] | Maybe us. Three o’clock. | 也许是我们 三点钟方向 |
[16:28] | Really wish we’d called backup. | 真希望我们叫了支援 |
[16:31] | I did. | 我叫了 |
[16:38] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[16:40] | We have an unexpected and new main event for you tonight. | 今晚有一场临时的重要对决 |
[16:43] | Something very special. | 特别赛事 |
[16:45] | The Girl of Steel, the Maid of Might, | 钢铁女侠 威力少女 |
[16:48] | the last Kryptonian female herself, | 最后一位氪星女子本尊 |
[16:51] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[16:54] | And meet your opponent… | 来见见你的对手 |
[16:55] | Draaga. | 卓嘎 |
[17:04] | I’ve never killed a Kryptonian. | 我从来没杀过氪星人 |
[17:06] | Your streak’s about to continue. | 你的记录将会继续保持下去 |
[17:24] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:43] | I hope too many people didn’t bet on me. | 但愿没有太多的人赌我赢 |
[17:51] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[17:52] | I just got my ass handed to me | 我刚刚被一个两米多高的外星人角斗士 |
[17:54] | by a seven-foot alien gladiator. | 暴打了一顿 |
[17:56] | I’m nowhere near okay. | 我一点也不好 |
[17:58] | Aliens fighting aliens for money. | 外星人之间的格斗赌局 |
[18:02] | Humans have always exploited our kind, | 人类总是利用我们种族 |
[18:03] | but this is a new level. | 但这次又有新花样 |
[18:07] | J’onn, there’s something that we need to tell you. | 荣恩 有件事我们要告诉你 |
[18:12] | Your friend M’gann… | 你的朋友梅根 |
[18:16] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[18:17] | She’s not who you think she is. | 她不是想象中的那样 |
[18:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[18:22] | We saw her last night at the fight club. | 昨天我们在搏击俱乐部见到她 |
[18:26] | She was participating. | 她有参与格斗 |
[18:29] | They call her Miss Martian. | 大家都叫她火星小姐 |
[18:34] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[18:36] | what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[18:39] | No heat vision, no X-ray vision… | 没有热视线和X光视线 |
[18:43] | But you’re strong. | 但是你很强大 |
[18:45] | – As strong as Kara? – Ha! No, not even close. | -和卡拉一样强大吗 -当然不是 差远了 |
[18:48] | Uh, let’s see, | 我们来看看 |
[18:49] | no freeze breath, which is kind of a bummer, right? | 没有冷冻气息 有点扫兴啊 |
[18:52] | No flight either, but your leaping is fantastic. | 也不能飞 但是你的跳跃性非常了不起 |
[18:55] | I’m… I’m talking about like | 我说的是 |
[18:56] | “Tall buildings in a single bound” kinda stuff. | 能纵身跃过高楼大厦的那种弹跳力 |
[18:58] | Yeah, we… we definitely have the makings of a superhero here. | 你…你绝对有条件成为超级英雄 |
[19:01] | – Uh, a superhero? – Yeah. | -超级英雄 -是的 |
[19:03] | You know, you… you go out there, | 你挺身而出 |
[19:04] | you fight crime, save people, wear a costume… | 打击罪犯 救人于水火 身着战衣 |
[19:07] | Superhero. | 超级英雄 |
[19:08] | Yeah, speaking of going out there, I’m, uh… | 说到出去 我 |
[19:10] | I’m going kind of crazy in here. | 我在这里快要憋疯了 |
[19:12] | I could really use seme fresh air. | 我真的很需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[19:13] | Yeah, you heard Hank. I mean, you got to stay here at the DEO. | 你听到汉克的话了 你得待在超查部 |
[19:18] | You know, I’ll bet if I were outside, I could fly like Kara. | 我敢说如果我出去的话 能像卡拉一样飞 |
[19:21] | Nice try, buddy. | 想得美 哥们 |
[19:22] | No, we got to stay here. Them’s the rules. | 不 我们得待在这里 他们说了算 |
[19:24] | I mean, I’m new here. | 我初来乍到 |
[19:25] | I’m trying to make a good impression. | 想努力给大家留个好印象 |
[19:27] | Ah, I’m also new here, | 我也初来乍到 |
[19:29] | and trying to make a good impression. | 也想努力给大家留个好印象 |
[19:31] | Dude, no. Sorry, I can’t. | 哥们 不行 抱歉 不行 |
[19:37] | So, when I become a superhero, I’ll need a costume, right? | 所以等我成为超级英雄时 我需要战衣是吗 |
[19:41] | Something awesome, like… | 厉害的战衣 |
[19:43] | like Kara’s. | 就像卡拉的 |
[19:44] | I mean, not to brag, but, uh, | 我可不是吹牛 但是 |
[19:45] | I actually designed Supergirl’s costume. | 其实超女的战衣是我设计的 |
[19:49] | Huh. And… And these names… “Supergirl,” | 那超女的名号 |
[19:52] | who coins these names? | 是谁想出来的 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah, that one’s not me, sadly. | 名字不是我想的 可惜了 |
[19:55] | You… you… you can think of one for me. | 你…你可以帮我起一个 |
[19:57] | Wait, really? You’d let me do that? | 等等 真的吗 你想让我帮你起吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, and make me a costume. | 还要帮我做件战衣 |
[20:03] | Okay… | 我懂了 |
[20:04] | Uh-huh. Okay, I see what you’re doing here. | 我明白你在打什么算盘了 |
[20:06] | Sorry, me? Was I… Was I doing something? | 抱歉 我吗 我有做什么吗 |
[20:08] | “Oh, me, was I…” | 我 我有… |
[20:08] | Yes! You think that if you appeal to my vanity | 有 你认为如果你引发我的虚荣心 |
[20:11] | and let me make your costume and name you, | 让我帮你做战衣 起名号 |
[20:14] | that I’m just going to let you out of the DEO. | 然后我就会让你离开超查部 |
[20:17] | That hadn’t even crossed my mind. | 我完全没这么想过 |
[20:22] | Us just sneaking out for a little bit, | 我们就偷偷溜出去一小会 |
[20:24] | you know, just two new friends, right, running a… | 就两个新朋友 测试一下 |
[20:27] | running a couple of field tests, | 实地测试一下 |
[20:30] | living out our dreams, | 实践我们的梦想 |
[20:32] | not getting in trouble. | 绝不惹麻烦 |
[20:35] | Hmm. Not bad. | 挺好的想法 |
[20:37] | Damn you, Mon-El of Daxam. | 可恶 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 |
[20:40] | I’m so weak. | 我的意志太薄弱了 |
[20:41] | Hey, chief, I got something for you. | 头儿 我有东西给你看 |
[20:42] | Remember the NCPD alien murder? | 还记得纳市警局的外星人谋杀案吗 |
[20:45] | A two-line police blotter item does not constitute a story. | 仅凭一名两星级警察的笔录可写不成新闻 |
[20:47] | It does when it’s connected to an underground fight club. | 但是和地下搏击俱乐部联系在一起就有看点了 |
[20:52] | My silence is your invitation. Talk fast. | 我不说话就是默许了 快点说 |
[20:54] | Uh… Uh, the patron list is | 客户名单上 |
[20:57] | full of prominent high rollers in National City. | 全是纳欣诺市出名的狂赌者 |
[21:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:03] | Who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁 |
[21:05] | I’m gonna have to come back to you with that one. | 这点我得回头再告诉你 |
[21:07] | You don’t even have an anonymous source? | 你连个匿名线人都没有吗 |
[21:09] | Someone who can talk off the record? | 一个能私下给我们爆料的人都没有吗 |
[21:11] | No, uh, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[21:12] | But I promise you, this is real. | 但我向你保证 消息是真的 |
[21:14] | It’s not real until you can verify your sources. | 在核实消息来源之前都不是真的 |
[21:17] | We’re the fourth estate, not Reddit. | 我们是新闻界 不是新闻网站 |
[21:34] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[21:35] | No, you said that we were gonna test your powers. | 不 你说过我们要测试你的超能力 |
[21:37] | Yeah, yeah, we will, we will. After this. | 会的 我们会的 喝完酒之后 |
[21:41] | Winn, for a Daxamite, | 温 对于达克萨姆星人来说 |
[21:42] | it is the height of insult to refuse a toast. | 拒绝干杯可是极大的侮辱 |
[21:47] | Well, I wouldn’t want to be culturally insensitive. | 我也不想这么没有修养 |
[21:49] | One drink. | 就一杯 |
[21:51] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝喝喝 |
[22:01] | Up! Up! Up! | 喝光 喝光 |
[22:17] | Bending the right one. | 掰对了 |
[22:21] | – Time to go. – I… I didn’t… | -该走了 -我还没 |
[22:31] | – Come on in. – You lied to me. | -请进 -你骗我 |
[22:34] | I know about the fights, M’gann. | 我知道你参加格斗 梅根 |
[22:36] | I never lied to you. You neveasked. | 我从来没骗过你 因为你从来没问过 |
[22:38] | Don’t give me that. | 少来这套 |
[22:39] | That’s the real reason why you didn’t want to take the bond. | 这才是你不想和我联结的真正原因 |
[22:42] | Because then I’d know how you were spending your nights. | 因为这样我就知道你每晚都在做些什么了 |
[22:44] | How I spend my nights is no one’s business but my own. | 我每晚做些什么是我的私事 |
[22:46] | – Who runs the fights? – Why? | -举办格斗赛的是什么人 -为什么这么问 |
[22:47] | So I can stop them! | 这样我就能阻止他们 |
[22:49] | You don’t know who you’d be going up against. | 你不知道她有多厉害 |
[22:51] | She has powerful friends. | 她有很强大的后台 |
[22:54] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[22:56] | They’re using you. | 他们在利用你 |
[22:57] | Watching you fight like an animal. | 像看斗兽一样看你死斗 |
[22:59] | No, I don’t fight for them. | 不 我不是为了他们而战斗 |
[23:00] | I fight for myself. | 我是为我自己而战 |
[23:01] | This is the reality that we live in. | 这就是我们所处的现实 |
[23:04] | This is the world you’ve created. | 这就是你创造出的世界 |
[23:05] | So, what’s in it for you? The money? | 所以你有什么好处 钱吗 |
[23:08] | The thrill of the kill? | 杀戮的快感吗 |
[23:11] | I have never killed anyone in the ring. | 我从没在竞技场上杀过任何人 |
[23:13] | – You don’t understand. – Then make me understand! | -你不明白 -那就解释给我听 |
[23:17] | We’re the last of our kind. There’s no one else. | 我们的族人仅剩你我了 没有其他人了 |
[23:20] | It’s our responsibility to preserve everything we’ve lost. | 将我们失去的一切保存下来是我们的责任 |
[23:22] | That’s the difference between us. I don’t want to remember. | 这就是你我的区别 我不想去回忆 |
[23:26] | You want to still be there. | 你仍想活在过去 |
[23:27] | You want to relive it, over and over. I don’t! | 你想一遍又一遍地重温 而我不想 |
[23:30] | I wanna forget. | 我想忘记 |
[23:31] | I will never forget my wife and daughters. | 我永远不会忘记我的妻子和女儿们 |
[23:34] | They’re dead. | 她们已经死了 |
[23:36] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[23:41] | God help you, M’gann. | 愿老天保佑你 梅根 |
[23:45] | You’re lost. | 你已经迷失了 |
[23:49] | She calls herself Roulette. | 她自称萝莉特 |
[23:52] | Her real name is Veronica Sinclair. | 她的本名是维罗妮卡·辛克莱尔 |
[23:58] | Don’t come back here. | 别再到这来了 |
[24:18] | I’m shutting you down, Sinclair. | 我要让你关门大吉 辛克莱尔 |
[24:21] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[24:22] | You’re conducting illegal fights. | 你组织非法搏击赛 |
[24:24] | You’re breaking the law. | 你违法了 |
[24:25] | Technically, they’re not people. | 严格来讲 他们并不算人类 |
[24:27] | They have no rights. | 他们没有人权 |
[24:29] | So, how could I be breaking the law? | 所以 我又怎么能算违法呢 |
[24:32] | – Pretty cynical view. – Not at all. | -你的看法太愤世嫉俗了 -怎么会 |
[24:34] | To these freak shows, | 对这些畸形怪物而言 |
[24:37] | I’m a savior. | 我就是救世主 |
[24:39] | I’ve given them a place to feel special, | 我提供了一个舞台 让他们感到特殊 |
[24:42] | find glory, | 找到荣耀 |
[24:44] | and earn a little cash, too. | 还能赚点小钱 |
[24:47] | What have you ever given them? | 你又给过他们什么 |
[24:49] | Black eyes? | 打得他们眼眶乌青吗 |
[24:50] | All you do is lock them up. | 你所做的不过是把他们关起来 |
[24:54] | And what about the ones you kidnap and force to fight? | 那些被你绑架去被迫参赛的人呢 |
[24:58] | Some of them owe me money. | 他们有些人欠我钱 |
[25:00] | Fighting’s just a way of getting squared. | 参赛不过是为了还债 |
[25:02] | And if they die in the ring? | 如果他们死在竞技场上呢 |
[25:04] | Plenty more where that came from. | 他们那样的要多少有多少 |
[25:07] | You see, Michael Vick made a big mistake. | 你瞧 迈克尔·维克犯了个大错 |
[25:11] | People don’t care about what happens to aliens. | 人们根本不在乎外星人的死活 |
[25:15] | But they do care about dogs. | 但他们却很关心狗的安危 |
[25:19] | – You’re sick. – And you’re naive. | -你真变态 -而你太天真了 |
[25:22] | You’re not gonna change their hearts, | 你无法改变人们的想法 |
[25:24] | any more than you’re going to change the hearts | 正如你无法改变那些娇生惯养的有钱人 |
[25:25] | of the spoiled rich who pay good money to see blood spilled. | 他们不惜花重金来看血溅竞技场 |
[25:30] | You can shut down the matches. | 你可以查封搏击赛 |
[25:31] | But only for a little while. | 但也只是暂时的 |
[25:34] | Because you can’t stop gambling. | 因为你无法阻止人们赌博 |
[25:36] | And you can’t stop beings from doing | 你也无法阻止那些不惜一切 |
[25:38] | anything it takes to survive. | 只为生存下去的生物们 |
[25:41] | Thing you’ll learn about me, | 关于我你需要了解的是 |
[25:42] | I only play safe bets. | 我只赌必赢的赌 |
[25:45] | And you, | 而跟你赌 |
[25:47] | little girl, | 小姑娘 |
[25:49] | are as safe as they come. | 我赢定了 |
[26:03] | I should’ve heat vision’d | 我真该用热视线 |
[26:04] | that stupid champagne glass out of her hand. | 把那个破香槟酒杯从她手里射飞 |
[26:06] | Do you think she’s right? | 你认为她是对的吗 |
[26:08] | Do you think she has the only thing to offer to aliens? | 你认为她为外星人提供的是唯一的出路吗 |
[26:10] | How do you stop them from | 要怎样才能 |
[26:12] | letting themselves be used and exploited? | 阻止他们自愿被利用被剥削 |
[26:14] | By offering something more powerful than fear. | 那就给他们一些比恐惧更强大的选择 |
[26:17] | Winn. | 温 |
[26:17] | Nothing. I’m not hungover. | 我没事 我没有宿醉 |
[26:19] | You’re the one being defensive. | 你才不打自招 |
[26:20] | – Agent Schott. – Sir, yes, sir. | -肖特特工 -是 长官 |
[26:23] | Er, Mon-El is doing great, by the way. | 顺带一提 蒙·艾尔的状态很好 |
[26:25] | He’s here in the DEO. He’s here. | 他人在超查部 他人在这 |
[26:27] | Did you know his heart is on the other side? | 你知道他的心脏是长在右边的吗 |
[26:30] | That’s absolutely fascinating. You know, | 那真是有趣 你知道吗 |
[26:32] | the DEO received reports this morning | 超查部今早得到报告 |
[26:33] | of a six-foot alien attacking | 说有个身高1米82的外星人 |
[26:34] | two men in a bar last night. | 昨晚在酒吧攻击了两个人 |
[26:36] | The news is so very violent these days. | 现在的新闻真是暴力 |
[26:39] | Apparently this alien had a 5’2″ sidekick. | 而他还有个身高1米58的小跟班 |
[26:42] | I am 5’9″! | 我1米79 |
[26:43] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:44] | Winn took Mon-El on a jaunt through the city last night. | 昨晚温带蒙·艾尔去都市夜游了 |
[26:47] | By some miracle, nobody is dead. | 没闹出人命简直是奇迹 |
[26:48] | But we were lucky this time. You should have talked to him. | 这次算我们走运 你本该和他谈谈的 |
[26:51] | Me? | 我 |
[26:53] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么成我的错了 |
[26:54] | Everything we do is under a microscope. | 我们的一举一动都会被放大 |
[26:56] | We work so hard to make humans trust us. | 我们如此努力才让人类信任我们 |
[27:00] | All it takes is for one alien to ruin it for all of us. | 只要一个外星人闹出事就会毁掉我们的一切 |
[27:04] | You’re not talking about Mon-El anymore, are you? | 你指的其实不是蒙·艾尔 对吧 |
[27:07] | I spoke with M’gann last night. | 我昨晚去找梅根谈过了 |
[27:11] | Did you use your inside voice? | 你有没有吼她 |
[27:17] | Okay, clearly, she’s got some issues, | 好吧 她很显然有些问题 |
[27:21] | but she’s the last of your kind. | 但她是你最后的族人 |
[27:25] | She lost everything. | 她失去了一切 |
[27:27] | She’s alone. You can’t | 她只身一人 你不能 |
[27:28] | just treat her like some perp in a line-up. | 把她当成犯人一样对待 |
[27:31] | And I am not talking about M’gann anymore. | 而我指的其实也不是梅根 |
[27:37] | You look like crap. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[27:39] | Thank you, I saw the mirror this morning. | 谢谢你 我早上照过镜子了 |
[27:43] | It’s not Winn’s fault. | 不是温的错 |
[27:45] | – Hey, I… I tricked him… – Winn will be fine. | -是我哄骗他 -温会没事的 |
[27:47] | And those guys you hurt will recover. | 被你打伤的那些人也会痊愈的 |
[27:51] | But you shouldn’t have been out there. | 但你不该跑出去的 |
[27:53] | Hank told me I needed to stay here because it wasn’t safe. | 汉克说我必须留在这里 因为出去不安全 |
[27:58] | But he didn’t mean for me. | 但他指的不是对我而言不安全 |
[27:59] | He meant it wasn’t safe for humans. From me. | 他的意思是我对人类而言不安全 |
[28:01] | After I first got to Earth, | 刚到地球上时 |
[28:03] | I went to my junior prom. | 我去了毕业舞会 |
[28:06] | And Scott Klein asked me to dance. | 斯科特·克莱恩邀我一起跳舞 |
[28:09] | I stepped on his foot and I broke three of his toes. | 我踩到了他的脚 弄断了他三根脚趾 |
[28:14] | It’s just gonna take some time | 要适应这些超能力 |
[28:16] | to get used to having these abilities and… | 适应这个世界… |
[28:18] | And living in the world. | 确实需要一些时间 |
[28:24] | I know it’s not easy for you to be nice to me. | 我知道你对我这么好也不容易 |
[28:27] | – Where I’m from and all. – That’s not why I’ve been standoffish. | -因为我的出身 -我的冷淡不是因为这个 |
[28:31] | And don’t say I haven’t been. | 你也别说我没对你冷淡 |
[28:35] | My parents gave me so much. | 我爸妈给了我很多 |
[28:39] | And I was so loved. | 他们非常爱我 |
[28:43] | My dad was a scientist and my mom fought for justice. | 我爸是科学家 而我妈是正义化身 |
[28:47] | They were proud, strong people. | 他们都是骄傲而自信的人 |
[28:51] | Good Kryptonians and even better parents. | 守法的氪星公民 优秀的父母 |
[28:55] | And that’s the way I want to remember them. | 我希望记住他们这一面 |
[28:58] | And why shouldn’t you? | 为什么不行 |
[28:59] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:02] | They weren’t perfect. | 他们并不完美 |
[29:05] | And no matter how smart they were, or how hard they tried, | 不管他们有多聪明 付出了多少努力 |
[29:08] | they couldn’t save us. | 最终还是没能拯救我们 |
[29:12] | Yeah, you never met my parents. | 你是没见过我爸妈 |
[29:15] | They weren’t exactly role models. | 他们可不算什么好榜样 |
[29:17] | But mine saw the end of the world coming, | 可我爸妈明知世界末日会到来 |
[29:19] | and didn’t do anything about it. | 却选择了袖手旁观 |
[29:20] | Hey, it’s not… | 这件事… |
[29:22] | It’s not your parents’ fault. | 不能怪你爸妈 |
[29:24] | It’s not even Krypton’s fault. | 甚至不能怪氪星 |
[29:27] | Okay, we shared a star, that’s all. | 我们共享一颗恒星 仅此而已 |
[29:34] | I promise that I will do as I’m told from now on. | 我保证今后会循规蹈矩 |
[29:45] | Hey, I, uh… I heard you survived Draaga. | 听说你从卓嘎手下逃生了 |
[29:49] | I once saw him fight on Warworld when I was, uh, | 我保卫皇族的时候见过他打斗的样子 |
[29:52] | guarding the royal family. | 他当时在战界号上 |
[29:54] | Draaga took a blade to the right leg. | 卓嘎右腿受过刀伤 |
[29:55] | It hit a nerve cluster. | 伤到了神经元 |
[29:57] | He’s favored his left ever since. | 后来就一直惯用左腿 |
[30:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | If you’re here to lecture me again, I’m… | 如果你又是来说教的… |
[30:10] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[30:13] | It is not my place to tell you how to live. | 我没资格告诉你该怎么生活 |
[30:17] | But I won’t abandon you, either. | 但我也不会抛弃你 |
[30:20] | I’m not worth your kindness, J’onn J’onzz. Trust me. | 我不值得你这么对我 荣恩·荣兹 相信我 |
[30:28] | I told you not to come back. | 我分明让你不要回来 |
[30:31] | Another Green Martian. | 又一个绿色火星人 |
[30:34] | Now we have ourselves a main event. | 好戏终于可以开始了 |
[30:42] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[30:44] | Hank’s missing. He hasn’t checked in for hours. | 汉克失踪了 已经几小时没消息了 |
[30:46] | – Have you tried his phone? – No answer. | -你打他手机了吗 -没回应 |
[30:48] | But Winn traced it. | 温追踪了他的手机 |
[30:49] | We found it in the alley behind the alien bar. | 在外星酒吧后面的小巷里 |
[30:51] | Someone took him in a hurry. It was clean, fast. | 有人迅速带走了他 手法很干净 |
[30:54] | And Megan didn’t show up for her shift today. | 梅根今天也没来上班 |
[30:56] | It’s Roulette. She has them. | 是萝莉特 人在她手里 |
[30:57] | – Where are you going? – For round two. | -你要去哪里 -打第二场 |
[31:07] | Alex, we have a problem. | 艾丽克斯 出问题了 |
[31:09] | – Do we have eyes on Hank? – No. | -看到汉克了吗 -还没有 |
[31:11] | The whole thing is gone. | 直接消失了 |
[31:12] | The fight club’s been cleared out like it never happened. | 整个搏击俱乐部人间蒸发 似乎从未存在过 |
[31:14] | No sign of where they went. | 还不知道他们去了哪里 |
[31:16] | Okay, so how do we find her? | 我们怎么找她 |
[31:17] | It’s not like we’re on the mailing list. | 最新消息肯定不会通知我们 |
[31:18] | No, but I know someone who might be. | 但我知道有人可能有线索 |
[31:24] | Excuse me, you can’t go in there. Stop… | 抱歉 你不能进去 站住… |
[31:26] | I swear I just blinked and she got right past me. | 就一眨眼的工夫 她就过去了 |
[31:29] | Lena, I’m sorry. This is my fault. | 莉娜 很抱歉 怪我 |
[31:31] | – She’s so fast. – I just need to talk to you. | -她动作太快 -我只是想跟你聊聊 |
[31:34] | Jess, will you make a note downstairs | 杰斯 你跟楼下说一声 |
[31:36] | that Kara Danvers is to be shown in right away whenever possible? | 看到卡拉·丹弗斯要第一时间请进来 |
[31:39] | – Yes, Ms. Luthor. – Really? | -好的 卢瑟女士 -真的吗 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Now… | 请说 |
[31:46] | How can I help? | 需要我做什么 |
[31:48] | I… | 我 |
[31:49] | I think | 我觉得 |
[31:50] | a friend of mine has gotten involved in something shady. | 我一个朋友似乎卷进了不干净的圈子 |
[31:54] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[31:55] | No, an actual friend. | 真的是朋友 |
[31:56] | And now he’s missing. | 现在失踪了 |
[31:57] | Do you know of a woman named Veronica Sinclair? | 你认不认识一个叫维罗妮卡·辛克莱尔的人 |
[32:00] | She caters to people in your, um, your circles. | 她经常跟你们圈里的人打交道 |
[32:03] | Tight dresses, tattoos like Lisbeth Salander? | 喜欢穿紧身裙 模仿”龙纹身的女孩” |
[32:06] | Yeah, I know Roulette. | 我认识萝莉特 |
[32:08] | We went to boarding school together. I never liked her. | 我们一起上过寄宿学校 一直不喜欢她 |
[32:10] | – I need to find her. – Well, that’s the trick, isn’t it? | -我需要找到她 -这就有点难了 |
[32:12] | Her little fight clubs stay mobile. | 她的搏击俱乐部行踪不定 |
[32:14] | But do you know where she’s holding the next fight? | 你知不知道下一场比赛在哪里举行 |
[32:16] | I wouldn’t ask if I had any other option. | 我实在没有别的办法了 |
[32:18] | I’m a Luthor, of course I’m invited to her little pop-up. | 我姓卢瑟 她肯定会邀请我 |
[32:21] | Not that I’m interested in her type of entertainment. | 虽然我对这种娱乐方式毫无兴趣 |
[32:29] | Thank you. I owe you, big time. | 谢谢 我欠你一个大人情 |
[32:32] | Not at all. | 不必在意 |
[32:33] | I know you’ll be there for me when the time comes. | 我知道你有机会肯定会帮我 |
[32:41] | Were those fights dangerous enough? | 刚才的格斗够凶险吗 |
[32:43] | No! | 不够 |
[32:45] | Were they violent enough? | 够不够暴力 |
[32:46] | No! | 不够 |
[32:49] | Tonight, that changes. | 今晚 一切即将改变 |
[32:54] | Our gladiators will fight for the privilege | 我们的角斗士将进行殊死搏斗 |
[32:56] | of being the last Green Martian. | 赢家才是最后的绿色火星人 |
[32:59] | Tonight, they fight to the death. | 今夜的决斗 至死方休 |
[33:07] | I don’t fight to the death. | 我从来不会这样 |
[33:09] | Tonight you do. | 今晚由不得你 |
[33:14] | Fight! | 开始吧 |
[33:16] | Why won’t you show yourself? | 你为何不现出真身 |
[33:18] | My true form is mine to reveal. | 现不现身由我决定 |
[33:21] | You will not take that from me. | 这一点你无法剥夺 |
[33:24] | And I will not fight you. | 我不会跟你打 |
[33:27] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[33:28] | Our choices are all we have. | 我们唯一能做的就是选择 |
[34:11] | Only one of us is walking out of here. | 我们必须争个你死我活 |
[34:13] | And I told you, I’m whatever I need to be to survive. | 我早就说过 为了生存我会不择手段 |
[34:17] | And now you’ll be a killer. | 包括杀人 |
[34:24] | There is no shame in surviving. | 努力活下去没什么好耻辱的 |
[34:28] | I’m not ashamed. | 我不觉得耻辱 |
[34:30] | I’m not. | 完全没有 |
[34:31] | You don’t fight for money. | 你参加格斗并不是为了钱 |
[34:33] | You do it because you think you deserve it. | 你这么做是因为你认为自己为了生存 |
[34:36] | for surviving. | 活该如此 |
[34:38] | But you don’t have to punish yourself anymore, M’gann. | 但是你没必要再惩罚自己 梅根 |
[34:42] | You’re forgiven. | 你被宽恕了 |
[34:45] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[34:58] | I won’t kill him. | 我不杀他 |
[35:00] | I won’t. | 我不 |
[35:02] | Thought it might go down like this. | 想着就会这样 |
[35:16] | Everyone, freeze! | 所有人 不许动 |
[35:17] | Drop ’em! Now! | 放下武器 快点 |
[35:45] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[35:50] | Back up! | 后退 |
[35:53] | They know who really looks out for them. | 他们清楚是谁罩着他们 |
[35:56] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[35:57] | Everybody, stand down. | 所有人住手 |
[36:00] | Things are bad. I know. | 外星人境况不好 我知道 |
[36:02] | But fighting amongst each other? | 但是内部斗殴 |
[36:06] | That’s what they want us to do. | 这正是他们想看到的 |
[36:08] | Other aliens are not the enemy. | 其他外星人并不是敌人 |
[36:10] | She is. And the more we fight each other, | 她才是 我们互相打得越凶 |
[36:13] | the more we distract ourselves from the real problems. | 越不会关注真正的问题 |
[36:16] | Cadmus, people like Roulette. | 卡德摩斯 萝莉特这样的人 |
[36:18] | They say we’re dangerous. | 他们说我们很危险 |
[36:20] | That’s what they want everyone to believe. | 希望所有人都这么想 |
[36:24] | Don’t let them be right about us. | 可别让他们说中了 |
[36:37] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:39] | For what? | 为什么 |
[36:41] | For operating without a liquor license for starters. | 首先没有卖酒执照非法经营 |
[36:45] | I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now, | 相信现在你想清楚了 |
[36:46] | but it’s not a good idea to bet against me. | 最好别和我赌 |
[36:56] | Hey, I was just coming to help. | 我正要来帮忙 |
[36:59] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[37:00] | Orders came down from on high. | 上面下了命令 |
[37:02] | We have to let her go. | 我们得放了她 |
[37:05] | It’s all about timing. | 这都是时机问题 |
[37:07] | Having the right friends at the right moments. | 在合适的时候有合适的朋友 |
[37:10] | Your day will come. | 你迟早会落网 |
[37:17] | Should have planted something on her. | 应该在她身上植入设备 |
[37:19] | Sometimes I wish I wasn’t a good cop. | 有时我真希望我不是个好警察 |
[37:21] | I think you’re a great cop. | 我觉得你是个非常好的警察 |
[37:24] | Are you getting soft on me? | 你是在奉承我吗 |
[37:26] | No. | 不是 |
[37:27] | Look, I know in crappy moments like this, | 在这种糟心时候 |
[37:30] | I could use a drink. So… | 我会去喝几杯 |
[37:32] | What do you say? First round’s on me. | 你觉得呢 第一轮我请 |
[37:34] | Oh, can’t. | 不行 |
[37:36] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝儿 |
[37:41] | Next time? | 下次吧 |
[37:44] | Yes. Next time. Yeah. | 好的 下次 |
[37:55] | You got a minute? I want to show you my story. | 有时间吗 我想给你看我的报道 |
[37:57] | The one about the fictional fight club that I rejected twice? | 是那篇我拒绝两次的假搏击俱乐部吗 |
[38:00] | No. | 不是 |
[38:01] | No, it’s the one with the official NCPD crime report, | 这篇报道有纳市警局犯罪报告支撑 |
[38:04] | forensics from the M.E.’s office, | 和法医办公室的鉴定 |
[38:06] | and an on-the-record first person account. | 还有记录在案的当事人叙述 |
[38:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:15] | Who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁 |
[38:16] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[38:19] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[38:20] | -Really. -Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[38:22] | She’s… She is… | 她是… |
[38:25] | She’s a close personal friend of mine. | 她是我的私交好友 |
[38:26] | And when I told her that I wanted | 当我告诉她 |
[38:29] | to pursue this story, | 我想跟进报道 |
[38:31] | er, she wanted to help. A lot. | 她就想帮忙 非常想 |
[38:33] | So, her and I spoke at length… | 所以我和她详细谈了一下 |
[38:36] | She and I… So, yeah. It was all on the record. | 她和我… 都有记录 |
[38:41] | You’re developing sources. Good. | 你在发展线人 很好 |
[38:45] | Your nut graf is too long, | 你写的导语太长 |
[38:46] | you have multiple run-on sentences. | 很多流水句 |
[38:48] | You’re not using AP style. Write it again. | 没有用美联社写作风格 重写 |
[39:05] | I heard you took out Draaga. | 听说你打败了卓嘎 |
[39:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:09] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[39:12] | Yeah, I thought it would be fun to have these powers. | 我以为拥有这些超能力会很有趣 |
[39:15] | It can be. | 可以很有趣 |
[39:17] | It will be. | 将会变得有趣 |
[39:19] | I’m going to teach you how. | 我教你怎样使用 |
[39:21] | I got the impression that you didn’t want to spend time with me. | 我以为你不愿意和我待在一起 |
[39:23] | Oh, you’re right. I didn’t. | 说得对 我之前不想 |
[39:26] | But I asked the DEO to release you into my custody. | 但是我让超查部释放你 由我监管 |
[39:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | I wasn’t sent to planet Earth to be a hero. | 我被送来地球不是为了当英雄 |
[39:39] | I was sent to protect my cousin. | 是为了保护我的堂弟 |
[39:42] | To teach him and keep him safe. | 教育他 保护他 |
[39:45] | And I never got to fulfill that purpose. | 我从来没能完成使命 |
[39:47] | So, in a weird way, | 所以莫名其妙的是 |
[39:50] | helping you, | 帮助你 |
[39:53] | it gives me another chance to do that. | 给了我第二次机会完成使命 |
[40:02] | Who would have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[40:04] | A boy from Daxam and a girl from Krypton, | 达克萨姆星的男孩和氪星的女孩 |
[40:07] | working together. | 合作 |
[40:08] | Why? Is it because you come from a planet of partyers? | 为什么这么说 因为你来自全是派对狂人的星球吗 |
[40:11] | No, because you come from a planet of snobs. | 不是 因为你来自都是势利小人的星球 |
[40:20] | I’m in your hands, Kara. | 我由你管了 卡拉 |
[40:34] | At least I knocked this time. | 至少我这次敲门了 |
[40:37] | Well, I didn’t… | 我没想到… |
[40:39] | I didn’t think you would speak to me again. | 我没想到你还会理我 |
[40:41] | It’s going to take more than a steel cage death match to get rid of me. | 铁笼子里的死亡格斗还是没法摆脱我的 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:57] | To be such a disappointment to you. | 让你如此失望 |
[40:59] | Like you said, the past is over and done. | 如你所说 过去的都过去了 |
[41:02] | What matters is what happens now. | 重要的是当下 |
[41:07] | If you don’t want to take the bond, I’m fine with that. | 如果你不想联结 我也理解 |
[41:12] | I’m just glad to know you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry, It’s…er…work. | 抱歉 工作的事 |
[41:27] | I’m around if you need me. | 如果你需要我 随时找我 |