时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | So our mystery alien is from Daxam. | 神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星 |
[00:43] | It’s a sister world to Krypton. | 是氪星的姊妹星 |
[00:44] | My name is Mon-El. | 我的名字是蒙·艾尔 |
[00:45] | I asked the DEO to release you into my custody. | 我让超查部释放你 由我监管 |
[00:48] | I’m in your hands, Kara. | 我由你管了 卡拉 |
[00:54] | It’s your first day of work! | 今天是你第一天上班 |
[00:55] | – No. – Yes! | -不要 -是的 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Do you want syrup… | 需要糖浆吗 |
[01:21] | Looks good. | 看着不错 |
[01:30] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[01:33] | – It fits! That’s perfect. – Yeah? | -好合身 完美 -是吗 |
[01:34] | Yes, now you just need glasses. | 是的 你只要再戴上眼镜就搞定了 |
[01:35] | No. I… I have got that covered, thank you. | 不必了 我自己准备了 谢谢 |
[01:38] | No, no, no, no. Like real glasses, like mine. | 不不不 是真的眼镜 像我的一样 |
[01:40] | Well, they’re not real. | 我的也不是真的 |
[01:41] | But, they keep it so that no one knows I’m Supergirl. | 但是戴上之后就没人知道我是超女了 |
[01:44] | I’m pretty sure no one’s gonna mistake me for Supergirl. | 肯定没人会把我错认成超女 |
[01:46] | No, no, but maybe someday | 那倒不会 但或许将来 |
[01:48] | you will want to help people the way I do. | 你也想像我一样帮助别人 |
[01:51] | In which case, these will come in handy. | 到时候 这个就能派上用场了 |
[01:53] | So no one knows Mon-El is Mike. | 这样就没人知道蒙·艾尔就是迈克 |
[01:56] | – And who’s Mike? – You are, Mike Matthews. | -迈克是谁 -就是你 迈克·马修斯 |
[01:58] | Uh, Winn got you a birth certificate, | 温给你制作了出生证明 |
[02:00] | Social Security card and everything. | 社保卡和一切所需材料 |
[02:02] | 49800-3145 Oh, four-nine-eight, zero-zero, three-one-four-five. | |
[02:05] | And oh… Oh, soon you will get your FICO score. | 而且你很快就能拿到你的信用分数 |
[02:08] | Oh. I don’t know what any of those words mean. | 你刚才说的我一概没听懂 |
[02:11] | It’s okay. You’ll learn about it working at Catco. | 没关系 在凯特科工作之后你就会搞懂了 |
[02:14] | Great? Thank you for helping me be more… human. | 好的 谢谢你帮我变得更像…人类 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:22] | These definitely say “Mike” To me. | 这么一戴 太像”迈克”了 |
[02:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[02:26] | So, when I first started working here, | 我刚来这里工作的时候 |
[02:28] | I found it helpful to bring coffee | 我发现给其他助理买咖啡 |
[02:29] | to the other assistants to make new friends. | 能帮你交到新朋友 |
[02:31] | Ah, bribery, got it. We have that on Daxam. | 贿赂 懂了 在达克萨姆星也有 |
[02:34] | No, it’s not bribery, it’s just niceness. | 不 这不是贿赂 只是友善而已 |
[02:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:38] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[02:40] | What… Wait, what are those alarms for? | 等等 那些警报声是什么意思 |
[02:41] | No, no. They’re not alarms, come here. That’s a phone. | 不 那不是警报声 过来 那是电话 |
[02:44] | You pick it up and you say, | 你接起来之后要说 |
[02:45] | “Hello, this is Catco, how may I help you?” | “你好 这里是凯特科 有什么需要帮您” |
[02:48] | Oh, you definitely want to give Eve Teschmacher a coffee. | 你一定要给伊芙·泰斯马克一杯咖啡 |
[02:51] | She is James’ assistant, the big boss. | 她是大老板詹姆斯的助理 |
[02:53] | Eve, have you met our new intern? | 伊芙 你见过咱们的新实习生了吗 |
[02:58] | – Uh, thank you so much! – Sure. | -十分感谢 -不客气 |
[03:02] | – What’s your name? – Mike. Number 49800… | -你叫什么名字 -迈克 号码是49800… |
[03:05] | No, no, Mike. You don’t need to give her your social security number. | 不 迈克 你不必把社保号码告诉她 |
[03:09] | So I memorized that fake ID for nothing? | 所以我背过那串假身份证号没什么用处咯 |
[03:10] | You mean your real ID? | 你是说你的真身份证号吗 |
[03:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:16] | Hi… Mike… | 嗨 我是迈克 |
[03:17] | Oh, James. I want to introduce you to our new intern… Mike. | 詹姆斯 向你介绍一下我们的新实习生 迈克 |
[03:23] | Right, Mike. Welcome to Catco. | 迈克 欢迎来到凯特科 |
[03:27] | – You’re… You’re the big boss? – That I am. | -你 你就是大老板吗 -是的 |
[03:32] | I kind of expected someone a little more intimidating. | 我还以为是个更有震慑力的角色 |
[03:36] | I had Miss Teschmacher put some reports on your desk | 我让泰斯马克小姐在你桌子上放了一些报告 |
[03:38] | that should be put in order and filed. | 需要你进行整理和归档 |
[03:40] | So, if you have any questions, my doors are always open. | 如果有任何问题 我的大门随时向你敞开 |
[03:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | And hey, sorry I ran out of bribery coffees. | 抱歉 我的贿赂咖啡发完了 |
[03:49] | That’s okay, I’m actually about to go get one myself. So… | 没关系 我正要自己去买呢 |
[03:51] | – Can I go with you? – Of course you can. I’ll be at the elevator. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -当然 我在电梯口等你 |
[03:54] | – Okay. – Bye, now. | -好 -再见 |
[03:59] | Why would you take the elevator? | 你为什么要坐电梯 |
[04:00] | It’d be so much quicker to just fly from floor to floor. | 直接飞过去可快多了 |
[04:01] | – Mon-El! – “Mike.” | -蒙·艾尔 -迈克 |
[04:02] | Mike, Mike, I told you a million times, | 迈克 迈克 我跟你说过无数次了 |
[04:05] | you are never to show your powers to anyone else. | 你绝对不能在任何人面前使用超能力 |
[04:09] | That’s the whole point of the clothes and the glasses. | 我把你打扮成这样就是为了帮你隐藏身份 |
[04:11] | This is your desk. | 这是你的办公桌 |
[04:13] | Wait, so you’re saying I can’t use my powers | 等等 所以你的意思是说我不能用超能力 |
[04:15] | to go through this giant pile of boring paper? | 来处理这一大堆无聊的文件 |
[04:17] | No, of course not. | 对 绝对不能 |
[04:20] | And you’re telling me that you’ve never used your powers | 你是说 你从来都没用过超能力 |
[04:21] | to do these menial tasks? | 来做这些无意义的工作吗 |
[04:25] | Never. No. Not once. | 从来没有 一次都没有 |
[04:28] | You know you get this little… | 知道吗 你撒谎的时候 |
[04:30] | This little crinkle right up there when you lie? | 这里会有一道小皱纹 |
[04:32] | I don’t have a crinkle. | 我没有什么皱纹 |
[04:33] | – Yeah, you’re crinkling right now. – I don’t have a crinkle. | -有 你现在就有皱纹了 -我没有皱纹 |
[04:35] | You’re crinkling at the moment. – | 你现在就有皱纹 |
[04:36] | It’s your first phone call. Think you can handle it? | 这是你的第一通电话 能处理好吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 能 |
[04:43] | Hello, this is Catco. How may I help you? | 你好 这里是凯特科 有什么需要帮您 |
[04:55] | I don’t get the chance to win my money back? | 我没机会把钱赢回来了吗 |
[04:57] | Uh, with the rate that you play, we’d be here for hours. | 按照你打球的那个速度 咱们还要待上好几个小时 |
[05:00] | Your girlfriend would have to put out an APB. | 到时候你女朋友可要全境通缉你了 |
[05:02] | Not likely. We broke up. | 不会的 我们分手了 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. What… What happened? | 天呐 抱歉 怎么回事 |
[05:07] | – She dumped me. – She dumped you? | -她甩了我 -她甩了你 |
[05:11] | – Who would do that? – She did. Convincingly. | -谁会那么做呢 -她呗 还说得有理有据 |
[05:14] | Maybe it was just a fight? | 或许只是吵架了 |
[05:16] | Well, she said I was hard-headed, | 她说我固守己见 |
[05:18] | insensitive, obsessed with work… | 不懂体贴 工作成瘾 |
[05:20] | That’s not so bad. | 这样挺好的 |
[05:22] | Also borderline sociopathic, and she never wants to see me again. | 还说我是边缘型反社会人格 她再也不想见到我了 |
[05:26] | So, I’m pretty sure it’s over. | 所以我们肯定是分手了 |
[05:29] | Well, her loss. | 那是她的损失 |
[05:31] | I just thought… You know, she was… | 我还以为 她是… |
[05:35] | Thought she was what? | 以为她是什么 |
[05:37] | Look, I appreciate the beer and pool, | 谢谢你请我喝啤酒打台球 |
[05:39] | but I think I need to go home and drink something a little harder | 但我得回家喝点烈酒 |
[05:42] | and lose my cool. | 释放一下情绪 |
[05:45] | See you later. | 回见 |
[05:46] | Okay. Feel better. | 好的 快点好起来 |
[05:54] | Hey, thanks again for taking in Mon-El. | 再次谢谢你接纳了蒙·艾尔 |
[05:57] | You make him sound like some sort of stray puppy. | 这话说的好像他是只流浪狗似的 |
[05:58] | He is. He’s an outer space stray puppy. | 没错 他是只外太空流浪狗 |
[06:02] | I gotta admit, I’m a little jealous of him. | 我得承认 我有嫉妒他 |
[06:04] | You know, everything is so brand new and exciting. | 一切都这么焕然一新 令人振奋 |
[06:06] | I mean, yeah, he’s got a lot to learn though. | 不过他还有很多要学的 |
[06:08] | But he does have me to guide him. | 不过我会引导他 |
[06:10] | He will be an Earthling in no time. Way faster than I was. | 他很快就能融入地球了 肯定比我快 |
[06:18] | – That was close. – Yeah, for their car. | -好险 -是啊 他们的车好险 |
[06:24] | Seriously? Right in front of Supergirl? | 居然当着超女的面抢劫 |
[06:26] | I almost feel bad for them. | 我都快同情他们了 |
[06:38] | You do know those bullets aren’t going to work on me, right? | 你知道这些子弹打在我身上没用吧 |
[06:41] | I’m glad I didn’t bring any bullets. | 还好我带的不是子弹 |
[07:37] | – James! James, are you okay? – Yeah. | -詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你还好吗 -没事 |
[07:41] | Oh, no. Your dad’s camera. | 天呐 你爸的相机 |
[07:45] | Who were those guys? | 他们是什么人 |
[07:55] | – Any of these look familiar? – That one. | -有眼熟的吗 -这个 |
[07:57] | That’s the gun he was carrying. | 他当时用的就是这个 |
[07:58] | Okay. That is an Anndrannian Photon Cannon. | 好 这是安杰尼亚星光子炮 |
[08:02] | How’d these guys get their hands on alien technology? | 他们怎么会有外星武器 |
[08:05] | Are you sure they weren’t Anndrannian? | 你确定他们不是安杰尼亚星人吗 |
[08:07] | Well, they weren’t purple with fins, | 他们没长鳍 也不是紫色 |
[08:09] | so yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:10] | Oh, you are lucky this thing hit you | 你应该感到庆幸 |
[08:11] | before it was fully charged. | 没有充满电就射中了你 |
[08:12] | There’s no telling what this might’ve done to you. | 否则后果不堪设想 |
[08:14] | We’ve got to find a way to track these weapons. | 我们得想办法追踪这些武器 |
[08:16] | So it emits phased muon particles. | 它会阶段性放射出μ介子 |
[08:18] | I could maybe come up with a way to detect it. | 我大概能想到监测的办法 |
[08:22] | You were warned. | 我们警告过你 |
[08:23] | The alien invaders are dangerous. | 外星入侵者很危险 |
[08:26] | Their intentions, malicious. | 他们心怀不轨 |
[08:28] | They possess power we cannot hope to match. | 还拥有我们无法企及的力量 |
[08:30] | And their technology, brought from other worlds, | 而且他们从其他星球带来的先进技术 |
[08:33] | is falling into the wrong hands. | 已经被不法分子获取 |
[08:35] | We should not be opening our arms to them. | 我们不应该向他们敞开怀抱 |
[08:38] | We should be locking them up and taking their weapons away. | 而应该把他们关起来 夺走他们的武器 |
[08:41] | You did not heed us, | 拒绝了我们的建议 |
[08:43] | but you will heed the chaos that amnesty has brought. | 导致了如今《外星人赦免法》造成的混乱 |
[08:47] | You will pay the price in fear and blood. | 你们将用血泪来付出代价 |
[08:50] | And you will beg us to save you. | 你们会求我们拯救你们 |
[08:52] | We are Cadmus. | 我们是卡德摩斯 |
[08:55] | Kind of a coincidence that Cadmus releases a new video | 犯罪分子刚拿到外星武器 |
[08:57] | just as criminals get their hands on alien weapons. | 卡德摩斯就放出了视频 真巧啊 |
[09:01] | Not a coincidence if Cadmus is the one | 如果是卡德摩斯把武器给了他们 |
[09:02] | giving them the guns. | 那就不是巧合了 |
[09:04] | In another case of humans using alien weaponry, | 又是一例人类使用外星武器案件 |
[09:07] | the National City Children’s Hospital has been damaged. | 纳欣诺市儿童医院被毁了 |
[09:09] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[09:11] | but I sure as hell would feel a lot safer | 但是我挺希望 |
[09:13] | if I had one of those super-powered weapons on me | 随身拿几件这种超能力武器 |
[09:15] | – to defend myself. – That’s not the solution. | -来防身 -这样无法解决问题 |
[09:17] | Well then, what is? | 那怎么解决 |
[09:19] | The bad guys are running around everywhere | 那些坏人拿着高科技武器 |
[09:20] | with these high-tech weapons. | 为非作歹逍遥法外 |
[09:23] | I just think it’s about time the good guys got some of our own. | 我觉得代表正义的我们也得有武器 |
[09:25] | Alien guns are bad no matter who controls them. | 不管谁来操作 外星武器都不应该使用 |
[09:28] | The Second Amendment gives us the right to bear arms. | 宪法第二修正案给了我们携带武器的权利 |
[09:30] | Even if those arms are ray guns. | 就算这些武器是镭射枪 |
[09:31] | That’s what Cadmus wants. | 这就正中卡德摩斯的下怀 |
[09:33] | They’re the ones handing out these weapons, | 他们分发武器 |
[09:35] | They want us to be afraid of each other. | 就是希望我们互相畏惧 |
[09:36] | to not trust each other anymore. | 不再彼此信任 |
[09:38] | Well how do you know what Cadmus wants? | 你怎么知道卡德摩斯的想法 |
[09:41] | I… I just do. | 我就是…知道 |
[09:43] | Okay, guys, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[09:44] | We all know our assignments. | 都明白自己的任务了 |
[09:46] | We’ve got a magazine to put out. Let’s get it together. | 我们还得发行杂志呢 抓紧时间 |
[09:50] | James, I don’t know what to do. | 詹姆斯 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:51] | Anndrannian cannons, Pytharian magma bombs. | 安杰尼亚星光子炮 帕赛亚星磁力炸弹 |
[09:54] | These are weapons that are far more advanced | 这些武器比氪星球上的武器 |
[09:56] | than anything we had on Krypton. | 要先进得多 |
[09:59] | Cadmus doesn’t care who gets hurt | 只要能让人类憎恨所有外星人 |
[10:00] | in trying to make sure all aliens get a bad name. | 卡德摩斯并不在乎谁受伤 |
[10:03] | Yeah, well, I’m sure you and the DEO will figure something out. | 你跟超查部肯定能想到办法的 |
[10:06] | Don’t sound so defeatist or anything. | 别说这种丧气话 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[10:09] | I just don’t feel like there’s a lot that I can do | 我觉得我坐在凯特的位子上 |
[10:11] | to help behind Cat’s desk. | 似乎帮不到什么 |
[10:12] | You help. | 你能帮忙 |
[10:14] | I couldn’t even save my dad’s camera. | 我连我爸的相机都没救下来 |
[10:16] | Oh, oh… It’s okay. | 抱歉 没事 |
[10:18] | Are you turning into Miss Grant? | 你变成格兰特女士了吗 |
[10:20] | How much work did you give that girl? | 你给了她多少工作 |
[10:21] | I didn’t give her anything. | 我什么都没给她 |
[10:23] | Eve… Hey, hey, Eve, let me help you. | 伊芙 我来帮你 |
[10:26] | Oh, thanks, Kara. | 谢谢 卡拉 |
[10:28] | And those were the yearly | 这是每年的季度报表 |
[10:29] | quarterly reports that Mike was supposed to do. | 本来是迈克的工作 |
[10:30] | Oh, Mike. He is so nice. | 迈克 他人真好 |
[10:32] | He was really struggling with his work and it’s his first day. | 他今天工作很不顺 这才第一天 |
[10:34] | So I was just trying to help him out. He’s so nice. | 所以我想帮帮他 他人真好 |
[10:38] | – You want to get this or you want me to get it? – Oh, I want to. | -你来处理 还是我来 -放着我来 |
[10:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:44] | Eating these red tubes. They’re amazing. | 吃糖条 太好吃了 |
[10:46] | Like pure joy in food form. | 满嘴都是幸福的味道 |
[10:47] | No, Mon-El, there’s a time and a place for eating candy. | 不行 蒙·艾尔 吃糖要选好时间地点 |
[10:51] | Yeah, and it’s this time and this place. | 对 就是此时此刻 |
[10:53] | No, this… This is your place of work. | 不 这里是工作的地方 |
[10:57] | So when James gives you a task, | 詹姆斯给你任务 |
[10:59] | you should be the one to complete it. Not Miss Teschmacher. | 就应该由你来完成 而不是泰斯马克小姐 |
[11:02] | She wanted to please me. | 她想取悦我 |
[11:04] | On Daxam, when a woman wishes to please a man… | 在达克萨姆星 女人想取悦男人 |
[11:05] | Wherever you’re going with that, just don’t. | 不管你要说什么 闭嘴吧 |
[11:08] | We are not on Daxam. Thank Rao. | 这里不是达克萨姆星 谢谢拉奥 |
[11:12] | Look, it… It’s gonna be fine. It’s still gonna be great. | 算了 没事的 一切都会顺利 |
[11:17] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[11:18] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[11:20] | – Surprise visit to Catco? – No, I’m here to see you, actually. | -你是来凯特科串门吗 -其实我是来见你的 |
[11:24] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[11:26] | L-Corp is hosting a party this weekend. | L公司这周末要举办派对 |
[11:28] | It’s for a gala fundraiser for the Children’s Hospital | 是为儿童医院募资的慈善晚宴 |
[11:31] | after that horrific attack on their new building. | 毕竟医院的新楼遭到了袭击 |
[11:34] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我希望你能来 |
[11:36] | – “Gala”? Is that like a party? – No. No, it’s not. | -晚宴 是派对吗 -不是 |
[11:40] | You are literally my only friend in National City. | 纳欣诺市我只有你一个朋友 |
[11:43] | Most people wouldn’t touch a Luthor with a 10-foot pole. | 大多数人会对卢瑟家人敬而远之 |
[11:47] | It would mean a lot to me if you were there. | 如果你在场的话 我会很开心 |
[11:48] | Of course I’ll come. I’m honored. | 我当然会去 我很荣幸 |
[11:52] | – I love parties. Can I come, too? – No. | -我喜欢派对 我可以去吗 -不行 |
[11:56] | Oh… Well, of course your friend can come. | 你的朋友当然可以来 |
[11:59] | – What’s your name? – Mike. | -你叫什么名字 -迈克 |
[12:02] | – Of the interns. – Well, Mike of the interns, | -实习生 -好 实习生迈克 |
[12:05] | find yourself a nice suit, and I’ll see you there. | 找件好西装 到时候见 |
[12:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:11] | We are going to a party! | 我们要去参加派对啦 |
[12:15] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[12:17] | Okay, because the photon cannon is powered by electromagnetism, | 由于光子炮是由电磁供能的 |
[12:20] | it left a radiation signature on Supergirl’s suit after the blast, | 所以在超女的战衣上留下了辐射信号 |
[12:23] | so we might be able to put a tracking algorithm… | 所以我们也许可以弄个追踪算法… |
[12:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:28] | Earth to Agent Danvers. | 地球呼叫丹弗斯特工 |
[12:30] | – Sorry, I’m listening. – No, you’re not. | -抱歉 我在听呢 -不 你没有 |
[12:32] | What’s… What’s going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[12:35] | Maggie is such a terrible pool player. | 玛吉桌球打的可烂了 |
[12:37] | I mean, I even tried to let her win and she couldn’t keep up. | 我是说 我故意让着她都赢不了 |
[12:40] | Ma… Maggie, the NCPD officer? | 玛 玛吉 那个纳市警局的警官吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah. You know she’s been kinda down. | 是啊 她最近有些失落 |
[12:45] | Her… Her girlfriend broke up with her. | 她 她的女朋友和她分手了 |
[12:47] | – Ooh. That’s too bad. – Yeah. | -那太糟了 -是啊 |
[12:49] | I don’t know, lately she just hasn’t really been acting like… Maggie. | 最近她表现的不怎么像…她自己 |
[12:52] | You know? She’s normally so tough, | 她一般挺硬朗的 |
[12:55] | but now she just seems so vulnerable. | 但是现在她显得非常脆弱 |
[12:57] | I just wish I could help her. | 我只希望能帮助她 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I try to stay out of other people’s relationships. | 我一般不会插手别人的人际关系 |
[13:02] | Like you stayed out of Kara’s relationships? | 就像你远离卡拉的人际关系那样吗 |
[13:04] | Okay, now, that was different. I was into Kara. | 好吧 那不一样 我喜欢卡拉 |
[13:07] | It’s not like you’re into this Maggie person. | 你又不是喜欢玛吉什么的 |
[13:13] | We have another attack. | 我们又发现一起袭击 |
[13:14] | This is at Jefferson and Park. | 这一次在杰斐逊公园 |
[13:16] | – Alien tech? – Let’s see. | -外星科技吗 -让我看看 |
[13:17] | I’m sure someone’s live broadcasting this. | 肯定有人在直播 |
[13:21] | Whoa. Uh, yup. I would say so… | 没错 我想是的 |
[13:25] | Kara, there’s been another attack. | 卡拉 又发生了一起袭击 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[13:39] | You made it. | 你赶到了 |
[14:26] | You’re being reckless, Mr. Miner. Lazy. | 你太鲁莽了 迈纳先生 还懒惰 |
[14:29] | Your carelessness is going to get you caught. | 粗心大意会让你被抓的 |
[14:31] | Not with the weapons you gave us. | 有你给我们的武器就不会 |
[14:33] | Nothing can stop us. | 没什么能阻挡我们 |
[14:34] | Supergirl can, if you give her the chance. | 超女可以 如果你给她机会的话 |
[14:36] | Your targets are too high-profile. | 你的目标太高了 |
[14:39] | Maybe you should think smaller. | 也许你应该从小事做起 |
[14:40] | I’m never thinking small again. | 我再也不会做小事了 |
[14:42] | From now on, it’s all big. | 从现在开始 都是大事 |
[14:43] | Big bank accounts, big yachts, big money. | 大宗账户 大游艇 大生意 |
[14:46] | I have no interest in making you rich. | 我的目的不是让你发财 |
[14:49] | My interest is in molding public perception | 我是想要用这些武器 |
[14:51] | through the use of these weapons. | 重塑公众理念 |
[14:52] | To sow fear and discontent. | 来散播恐惧与不满 |
[14:54] | To make the populace ready for our leadership. | 让民众准备好接受我们的统治 |
[14:56] | So that’s what this is about, You wanna rule the world? | 这就是你的打算吗 统治世界 |
[14:58] | No, I want to save it. | 不 我想拯救它 |
[15:01] | Lady, I could give a rip about your politics. | 女士 我一点都不关心你的政治观点 |
[15:03] | But if you’re so worried about my well-being, | 但如果你真的担心我的事 |
[15:06] | why don’t you replace the gun Supergirl damaged? | 为什么不去把超女破坏的枪换掉 |
[15:09] | Something bigger? | 换个大点的 |
[15:24] | Use it wisely. | 谨慎使用 |
[15:31] | You know, they didn’t teach me one thing | 他们在大学里 |
[15:32] | about anti-gravity guns at the academy. | 可没教过我关于反重力枪的知识 |
[15:35] | We’re analyzing thermal residue | 我们在研究它的热残余物 |
[15:36] | to look for any electromagnetic component to these weapons | 寻找这些武器上的任何电磁部件 |
[15:38] | – so that we can create a countermeasure. – Nerd. | -这样我们就能造出反制装置 -书呆子 |
[15:43] | How are you feeling? Any better? | 你感觉如何 好点了吗 |
[15:45] | Now I just feel like I got kicked in the gut instead of the face. | 表面看不出什么 但心里难过 |
[15:49] | Well, after you file your report, do you want to go do something? | 在你上交报告之后 你想不想去干点什么 |
[15:54] | There’s a great pinball bar that I know… | 我知道一家特棒的弹珠台店 |
[15:55] | Or that Food Channel guy’s new tapas place opened. | 或是美食频道那家伙新开的西班牙餐厅 |
[15:59] | I don’t really feel like I’m up to it. | 我不太想去 |
[16:01] | Come on, you should come out. | 来吧 你应该出来走走 |
[16:02] | We’ll go and have fun, and celebrate singledom. | 我们应该出去找找乐子 庆祝单身 |
[16:06] | I don’t really feel like celebrating getting dumped. | 我可不想庆祝被甩 |
[16:10] | – Maggie, that’s not what I meant. – What do you mean? | -玛吉 我不是那个意思 -那你什么意思 |
[16:13] | I just thought that we could go and have some fun. | 我只是觉得咱们可以一起出去找找乐子 |
[16:16] | Keep each other company. | 陪陪对方 |
[16:19] | – You and me? – Yes. | -你和我 -是啊 |
[16:20] | Why? Why, what’s wrong with that? | 怎么 这有什么问题吗 |
[16:23] | Nothing, I just… I think I read you wrong. | 没什么 我可能是看错你了 |
[16:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:28] | I didn’t know you were into girls. | 我不知道你喜欢女孩 |
[16:31] | – I’m not. – Oh. My bad then. | -我不是 -那我搞错了 |
[16:33] | No. I mean no offense, Maggie. | 不是 无意冒犯 玛吉 |
[16:35] | No, I get it. You’re not gay. | 不用 我懂 你不是同性恋 |
[16:37] | Right. | 对 |
[16:38] | You’d be surprised how many gay women I’ve heard that from. | 你绝想不到有多少拉拉跟我说过这话 |
[16:43] | Sorry. I just thought you were angling towards something. | 抱歉 我只是以为你在表达什么 |
[16:44] | No, I wasn’t. I was just trying to… | 不 我没有 我只是想… |
[16:47] | I’ll let you know when we make some progress. | 我们有进展的时候我再跟你说 |
[16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:56] | Hey, have you seen the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[16:58] | Sixty-three percent of people now support repealing the Alien Amnesty Act. | 63%的人现在支持废除《外星人赦免法》了 |
[17:02] | And that’s after I published the piece about Cadmus | 那还是在我发布了关于卡德摩斯 |
[17:04] | and these other terrorist groups exploiting social media. | 还有其他恐怖组织利用社交媒体的文章后 |
[17:06] | Yeah, Snapper wants me to write an objective piece about it. | 史力柏想让我就这事写篇客观报道 |
[17:08] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to be objective | 我不知道要怎么客观 |
[17:10] | when I know what they’re actually up to. | 尤其是当我知道他们的真正目的时 |
[17:13] | Have you seen Mon-El? I mean, Mike? | 你看到蒙·艾尔了吗 我是说 迈克 |
[17:15] | I asked him to take this down to marketing like two hours ago. | 我两小时前叫他把这个送到市场部 |
[17:22] | Mike, do you have protection? | 迈克 你有保护措施吗 |
[17:24] | You mean, like a sword? | 你是指 剑什么的吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, God, get it out of my ears! Ew… | 天啊 滚出我的耳朵 |
[17:38] | What are you two doing? | 你们做干什么 |
[17:41] | I mean, I know what you’re doing. | 我是说 我知道你们在做什么 |
[17:42] | Just stop doing it! | 赶紧停下 |
[17:44] | Kara, this is not what it looks like… | 卡拉 不是你看起来的那样… |
[17:47] | This is the definition | 这绝对就是 |
[17:48] | of something looking like what it looks like. | 看起来的那个样子 |
[17:50] | Just go, Eve. | 赶紧走吧 伊芙 |
[17:53] | I think I might have more powers on Earth than we realized. | 我在地球上可能拥有比咱们想象中更多的能力哟 |
[17:57] | Do you think that I can make any woman fall instantly for me? | 你觉得我能让任何女人立刻爱上我吗 |
[18:00] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[18:01] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[18:02] | That I haven’t had sex in 35 years. | 我有三十五年没做过爱了 |
[18:04] | – You can’t do that here! – Are you sure? | -你不能在这里做 -你确定吗 |
[18:06] | ‘Cause I’ve been watching this TV show about doctors, | 因为我一直在看一部关于医生的电视剧 |
[18:08] | and I’m pretty sure it’s okay. | 我非常肯定是可以的 |
[18:08] | No! I am trying to help you fit in | 不行 我一直在帮着你融入 |
[18:12] | and you keep messing it up. | 而你却一直在捣乱 |
[18:14] | Okay, I’m trying very hard to be Mike, okay? | 好吧 我在努力当迈克 |
[18:18] | But it is not as easy as you make it sound, Kara. | 但是那没你说的那么容易 卡拉 |
[18:20] | I’m used to doing my own thing. | 我习惯了我行我素 |
[18:21] | Well, you don’t do your own thing here. You do my thing. | 你在这里不能我行我素 你得照我的来 |
[18:25] | Um, okay. And if I don’t want to do your thing? | 好吧 那如果我不想照你的来呢 |
[18:27] | Then find another mentor. | 那就去另找个导师 |
[18:32] | …you will beg us to save you. We are Cadmus. | 你们会求我们拯救你们 我们是卡德摩斯 |
[18:36] | You are lame. | 你们真逊 |
[18:39] | Oh, God! Jeez. | 天啊 该死 |
[18:42] | You do not sneak up on people. | 你不能这么偷袭别人 |
[18:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:46] | – You’re looking for Kara? – No. Looking for you. | -你找卡拉吗 -不 我找你 |
[18:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:50] | I had some free time on my hands, and… | 我现在有些空闲时间 |
[18:53] | I’ve kind of missed you from Catco, man. | 我挺想念你在凯特科的日子 老兄 |
[18:54] | That’s nice and kind of weird for you to say. | 你这话真暖心 还有点奇怪 |
[18:57] | – Wait, wait, is your computer frozen? – No. | -等等 是你的电脑死机了吗 -没有 |
[19:01] | So what’s the latest around here? | 所以你们最近在忙什么 |
[19:02] | You guys have any leads on that gang | 你们找到关于那个帮派的线索 |
[19:05] | and where they might strike next? | 还有他们下一步要袭击哪里了吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, the DEO mainframe is correlating all incoming data, | 超查部主机正在查找一切输入数据间的关联 |
[19:08] | generating possible targets. | 排列出潜在目标 |
[19:11] | How does that work, exactly? | 这机器到底是怎么运作的 |
[19:13] | Well, for instance, the police got an incoming tip | 比如说 警方收到消息 |
[19:18] | about a sketchy-looking van | 画了一张 |
[19:20] | scoping out the Federal Reserve on Bridwell Avenue. | 伯德威大道美联储门外面包车的素描 |
[19:22] | So we analyze the lead and see if it’s viable. | 我们分析线索 看看是否有用 |
[19:25] | And… is it? | 有用吗 |
[19:27] | Oh, well, this? No, I mean I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 这个吗 不 我也不知道 应该没有吧 |
[19:30] | We have agents | 我们有特工 |
[19:31] | on the lookout on the more probable attack vectors. | 密切监视更有可能的攻击途径 |
[19:34] | So the Federal Reserve, that’s a dead end? | 那美联储呢 没得查了吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, um… for-for now. | 暂时是的 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 那好 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna get back to work. Pleasure catching up with you, man. | 我要回去工作了 很高兴和你聊天 |
[19:47] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[20:35] | What is it with this town and heroes? | 这座城市和英雄们都是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[20:52] | Everybody out! Everybody out! | 大家都出去 大家都出去 |
[20:57] | Run! Get out! Move! | 快跑 出去 快 |
[21:02] | Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[21:24] | I thought male corsets went out of style in the late 1800s. | 男式束身衣不是在十九世纪就过时了吗 |
[21:29] | No, I was just shooting some hoops last night | 没 我只是昨晚玩了会投篮 |
[21:31] | and bruised some ribs. | 伤到了肋骨 |
[21:33] | You’re a terrible liar, Olsen. | 你真不会撒谎 奥尔森 |
[21:36] | So, I hacked into the security footage taken | 我黑进了昨晚被袭击的 |
[21:37] | at the Federal Reserve that got attacked last night? | 美联储的安全监控录像 |
[21:40] | The same place I told you about yesterday. | 和我昨天告诉你的是同一个地方 |
[21:47] | It’s a great disguise, by the way. | 话说 你伪装得”太好”了 |
[21:50] | – What are you thinking, huh? – You wouldn’t understand. | -你在想什么呢 -你不会明白的 |
[21:52] | Well, then, enlighten me. | 那请指教 |
[21:53] | Because all I see here is a crazy dude | 因为我只看到一个疯子 |
[21:55] | with a baseball bat and a ski mask and a death wish. | 拿着棒球棍 戴着滑雪面罩 一心求死 |
[22:02] | My whole life I’ve been a sidekick. | 我当了一辈子的跟班 |
[22:05] | I have hidden behind my camera | 当我朋友身着披风 |
[22:08] | while my best friends wear capes, | 成为英雄 拯救世人时 |
[22:10] | and they’re heroes and they save people. | 我却躲在相机后 |
[22:12] | And I want to do something good for the world. | 我想为这个世界出一份力 |
[22:15] | And I feel like I’ve waited too long already. | 我觉得自己已经等得太久了 |
[22:18] | Winn, | 温 |
[22:20] | you found the work that you’re supposed to do with the DEO. | 你在超查部找到了适合你的工作 |
[22:24] | I haven’t, not here. | 我在这里没找到 |
[22:27] | But I feel like this is it. | 但我觉得那才是我想要的 |
[22:29] | I hate to break it to you, dude, but you don’t have superpowers. | 我很不想打断你 但是你并没有超能力 |
[22:32] | I know, but I can do this. | 我知道 但是我可以做好 |
[22:36] | We can do this. | 我们可以做好 |
[22:38] | – Was that… “We”? – Yes, we. | -你说”我们”吗 -是的 我们 |
[22:40] | I mean, I have a black belt. | 我是黑腰带级 |
[22:43] | And you’re right. I don’t have powers. | 你说得对 我没有超能力 |
[22:46] | But you… you can make me a suit. | 但是你…可以给我做件战衣 |
[22:49] | You can build me a weapon, | 可以帮我造件武器 |
[22:49] | and together we can level the playing field. Come on. | 齐心协力就能弥补差距 帮帮我 |
[22:54] | Hmm, no. No. No! I can’t do it. | 不行 不行 我做不到 |
[22:56] | – You helped Kara. – There’s a difference, okay. | -你帮过卡拉 -那不一样 知道吗 |
[22:58] | She can fly. You’re just tall. | 她会飞 你只是长得高而已 |
[23:04] | You know, watching my dad’s camera get destroyed… | 眼睁睁看着我爸的相机被毁 |
[23:08] | It reminded me of something. | 让我想起了一件事 |
[23:11] | He gave his life protecting this country. | 他为了保卫国家而献出生命 |
[23:16] | And if I do this, I can honor him. | 如果我这么做 我就能纪念他 |
[23:19] | Or you can end up just like him. | 或者你的结局会和他一样 |
[23:25] | – Winn. – What? | -温 -干什么 |
[23:28] | I’m gonna continue to be that crazy guy | 无论你帮我与否 我会继续当那个 |
[23:31] | with the baseball bat and the ski mask, | 拿着棒球棍 戴着滑雪面罩 |
[23:33] | with or without you. | 一心求死的疯子 |
[23:36] | James, guys like us, | 詹姆斯 我们这样的人 |
[23:39] | we are here to-to give people information, | 是给人们提供信息的 |
[23:44] | right? To fight with knowledge. | 对吧 以知识来战斗 |
[23:46] | There is no shame in that, man. | 这没什么好丢脸的 |
[23:49] | You gotta think this through. | 你得好好想一想 |
[23:55] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[24:03] | A donut? | 甜甜圈 |
[24:04] | You never eat sugar in the middle of the day. What’s wrong? | 你从来不在中午吃甜食 你怎么了 |
[24:06] | I’m feeling confused about something. | 我有些事情想不通 |
[24:09] | Your steps were exceptionally stompy just now. You all right? | 你刚刚的脚步很沉重 你没事吧 |
[24:12] | Where do I start? | 从何说起呢 |
[24:14] | Mark almost got fired today. | 马克今天差点被炒鱿鱼了 |
[24:16] | – Who? – Mark, uh… Mike. Mon-El. | -谁 -马克 迈克 蒙·艾尔 |
[24:20] | He doesn’t take his job seriously, at all. | 他完全不把这份工作当回事 |
[24:23] | It’s really like he’s never worked a day in his life. | 就像他从来没工作过一样 |
[24:26] | Well, he’s from a different planet. | 他来自别的星球 |
[24:27] | I’m from a different planet, | 我也来自别的星球 |
[24:28] | and I had to deal with the awkwardness | 而刚到这里的时候 |
[24:30] | of seventh grade when I first got here. | 还得面对上七年级的困惑 |
[24:32] | I-I helped him get a new identity. | 我帮他获得了新的身份 |
[24:36] | I-I helped him get an internship. | 帮他找到了实习工作 |
[24:39] | I… I even got him a new pair of glasses for a disguise | 甚至帮他弄了一副眼镜来做掩饰 |
[24:43] | in case he wants to put on a cape | 免得他想要穿上披风 |
[24:44] | and help people the way I do. | 像我一样去帮人 |
[24:46] | He has everything he needs, and yet, he’s still a disaster. | 他要什么有什么 然而 他却还是一团糟 |
[24:50] | Well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题症结了 |
[24:52] | What, the glasses? I can take those back | 眼镜吗 那我可以拿回来 |
[24:53] | but I don’t think it’s gonna make any difference. | 但我觉得这不会让事情有所改变 |
[24:57] | Sit. | 坐下来 |
[25:00] | When you first arrived at our house, | 在你刚来到我们家时 |
[25:02] | I thought, “Finally, I have a sister.” | 我想 我终于有个妹妹了 |
[25:04] | – An alien sister. – Even better. | -外星人妹妹 -甚至更好 |
[25:07] | But I still wanted you to be just like me. | 但我还是希望你像我一样 |
[25:10] | To do everything that I did. | 和我做同样的事 |
[25:11] | So I dragged you out to science fairs. | 所以我拉你去看科学展览 |
[25:14] | Those were so boring. | 那些真的很无聊 |
[25:15] | Made you watch scary movies. | 逼你看恐怖电影 |
[25:16] | What do you have against a good old romantic comedy? | 经典怀旧的浪漫喜剧哪里不好看呢 |
[25:19] | Forced you to listen to the music that I liked. | 强迫你听我喜欢的音乐 |
[25:22] | Yeah, your punk-rock phase was very strange. | 你喜欢朋克摇滚的时候 还真是奇怪 |
[25:24] | But finally, I let it go. | 但是最终 我放弃了 |
[25:27] | Let you do your own thing, find your own hobbies, | 让你做自己的事 找到自己的爱好 |
[25:29] | listen to your own weird music. | 听你喜欢的奇怪音乐 |
[25:32] | Uh, NSync, first of all, is not weird. | 首先 超级男孩一点也不奇怪 |
[25:34] | And second of all, they are amazing. | 其次 他们超棒的 |
[25:37] | Mon-El is not you. Just like you’re not me. | 蒙·艾尔不是你 正如你不是我 |
[25:41] | So what works for you might not work for him. | 适合你的并不一定适合他 |
[25:44] | You know, people just have to figure out what works for them. | 人们必须找到适合自己的事 |
[25:49] | Know who they are inside. | 了解自己的内心 |
[25:52] | What they’re meant to be. | 自己所追求的目标 |
[25:56] | So you’re saying, the job, | 你是说我给他安排的工作 |
[25:58] | the sweater and the glasses are a bit too much? | 毛衣和眼镜有点太过分了吗 |
[26:00] | Not everyone can rock argyle like you do. | 不是每个人都像你这么适合多色菱形花纹的 |
[26:06] | Oh, God. You came here wanting to talk to me about something | 天呐 你是来找我聊你的事 |
[26:08] | and I haven’t shut my mouth. | 我却不停地在说 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry. What is it? What’s wrong? | 抱歉 是什么事 怎么了 |
[26:17] | I… | 我 |
[26:21] | – What is she doing here? – Who? | -她怎么来了 -谁 |
[26:27] | Lena, hi. Come on in. | 莉娜 你好 请进 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry to keep dropping in on you. It’s… | 抱歉一直来打扰你 |
[26:33] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[26:35] | You saved my life. | 你救过我 |
[26:37] | Special Agent Alex Danvers, FBI. | 我是联调局艾丽克斯·丹弗斯特工 |
[26:39] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[26:41] | This city’s smaller than I thought. | 这座城市比想象中还要小 |
[26:44] | Well, actually, maybe you can both help me. Um… | 其实也许你们俩都能帮我 |
[26:46] | You remember, I told you about that | 还记得我上周为你提供了 |
[26:47] | stupid fight club last week? | 那个破搏击俱乐部的信息吗 |
[26:49] | Now it’s my turn to ask for a favor. | 这次我想请你帮个忙 |
[26:51] | Anything. Shoot. | 任何事 尽管说 |
[26:52] | I need to get in touch with Supergirl. | 我需要联系超女 |
[27:00] | I’m not used to being summoned. | 我还真不习惯被人召唤 |
[27:02] | I held up my end of the bargain. | 我答应你的事我做到了 |
[27:04] | People are afraid of these weapons. | 现在人们怕死这些武器了 |
[27:07] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到你想要的了 |
[27:08] | And what is it you now want, Mr. Miner? | 那么你现在想要什么 迈纳先生 |
[27:11] | One last score. | 最后再干票大的 |
[27:13] | You wanna take on Lena Luthor? | 你的目标是莉娜·卢瑟 |
[27:15] | She’s holding an event. | 她要办派对 |
[27:16] | National City’s wealthiest will all be there, | 纳欣诺市最有钱的人都会出席 |
[27:19] | decked out in their finest diamonds and gold. | 戴着他们最好的金银珠宝 |
[27:21] | It’ll be the mother lode. | 那会像挖到金矿一样 |
[27:23] | Plus you’ll get that public dazzle you’re looking for. | 再说那还能带来你想要的公众曝光度 |
[27:26] | The Luthors are smart and dangerous. | 卢瑟一家人都既聪明又危险 |
[27:29] | You don’t wanna go up against them. | 你最好不要去招惹他们 |
[27:32] | I took down Supergirl. | 超女我都干倒了 |
[27:33] | I’m not afraid of some spoiled, rich brat. | 我才不怕那个娇生惯养的小富婆 |
[27:36] | It’s a mistake to underestimate her. | 你不该低估她 |
[27:38] | You wanna attack that fundraiser, | 你想袭击那个募捐派对 |
[27:40] | you do it with what you have. | 就靠你自己的武力去吧 |
[27:44] | Your cause is pure greed, Mr. Miner. | 你单纯是贪财 迈纳先生 |
[27:47] | Which is fine. I don’t hold it against you. | 那也没什么不好的 我不怪你 |
[27:50] | But my cause is something far nobler. | 但我所追求的要高尚得多 |
[27:53] | I’m fighting for my children. | 我是为了我的孩子们而战 |
[27:56] | My son, my daughter. | 为了我的子女 |
[27:58] | Their lives depend on the successful attainment of my goal. | 他们的生命仰仗我能否成功达成目标 |
[28:02] | To end alien influence over our planet. | 结束外星人对我们星球的影响 |
[28:07] | I’m trying to save the world from an alien apocalypse. | 我的目标是拯救世界 阻止外星人天启 |
[28:11] | Do you really think I’m afraid of you? | 你真的认为我会怕你吗 |
[28:16] | Take on Lena Luthor, and you do it at your peril. | 你尽管去招惹莉娜·卢瑟吧 后果自负 |
[28:22] | We’re taking down that party. | 我们要搞垮那个派对 |
[28:34] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[28:36] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[28:37] | Yeah, thank you for coming. | 是啊 谢谢你过来 |
[28:41] | I wanted to invited you to my party. | 我想邀请你参加我的派对 |
[28:43] | Kara Danvers told me you were going on with the fundraiser. | 卡拉·丹弗斯告诉我你想办一场募捐派对 |
[28:47] | You can’t. | 你不能那么做 |
[28:48] | It’s definitely going to be a target for this gang. | 那肯定会成为那伙人的目标 |
[28:50] | Well, that’s why I need you there to protect it. | 所以我才需要你在场进行保护 |
[28:52] | With Supergirl in attendance, | 有超女出席 |
[28:54] | I know my guests and I will be safe. | 我知道我的客人和我都不会有事的 |
[28:56] | You like to take risks, don’t you? | 你很喜欢冒险 是不是 |
[28:58] | When Corben was after you and now this. Why? | 科本袭击你时也是 现在也是 为什么 |
[29:02] | Well, you can’t live in fear. | 人不能在恐惧中苟且偷生 |
[29:05] | You, more than anyone, must understand that. | 你肯定比其他人更懂这一点 |
[29:08] | Time and again, you risk everything to see justice done. | 你一次又一次地以身犯险 执行正义 |
[29:11] | Is it so hard to believe that I feel the same way? | 你就那么难以相信我也有同样的感受吗 |
[29:15] | Are you one of those people | 你也和那些乌合之众一样 |
[29:16] | that thinks there’s no such thing as a good Luthor? | 认为姓卢瑟的都不是好人吗 |
[29:19] | I believe everyone should be | 我认为每个人的好坏 |
[29:20] | judged on their own merits. | 都该取决于他们自身的行为 |
[29:22] | Then judge me on mine. | 那就以我的行为来评判我的好坏吧 |
[29:23] | This party must happen, and I am asking you for your help. | 这个派对必须要办 我是在请求你的帮助 |
[29:27] | – I guess I have no choice. – Thank you. | -看来我别无选择 -谢谢你 |
[29:31] | – So Kara and I will see you tomorrow night? – Right. | -卡拉和我明晚能见到你对吗 -是的 |
[29:34] | Yes, Kara and I will both be at your party. | 是的 卡拉和我都会出席你的派对 |
[29:40] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[29:51] | Okay, the Muon Particle Detector | 这个μ介子探测器 |
[29:52] | will let us know if there are any weapons within 100 feet. | 能让我们探测到三十米内的任何武器 |
[29:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:56] | Have I ever been wrong before? | 我什么时候错过 |
[29:58] | Okay, this time I’m sure. | 好吧 至少这次我很肯定 |
[30:00] | I see Lena. | 我看到莉娜了 |
[30:01] | Commence Operation Doubtfire. Lena! | 开始”窈窕奶爸”行动 莉娜 |
[30:04] | Kara, it’s really great to see you. I’m glad you could come. | 卡拉 见到你太好了 你能来我真高兴 |
[30:09] | Um, have you seen Supergirl? | 你看到超女了吗 |
[30:10] | I’m sure she’s on her way. | 我想她肯定正在赶来 |
[30:13] | Oh, I am so… Did I spill this on you? | 我真笨 洒到你身上了吗 |
[30:16] | Does anybody have some seltzer? | 谁有苏打水 |
[30:19] | Supergirl, I’m glad you could make it. | 超女 你能来我很高兴 |
[30:21] | I still think this might be a bad idea. | 我仍然认为这大概不是个好主意 |
[30:23] | Well, why don’t we wait and see how the evening pans out. | 今晚过后我们自见分晓 |
[30:25] | I’ll check the perimeter for any activity, | 我去周边巡视一下有没有可疑行动 |
[30:27] | and I’ll be back at the first sign of danger. | 一旦发现危险我立即回来 |
[30:36] | – Kara, you just missed Supergirl. – Did I? | -卡拉 你正好和超女错过 -是吗 |
[30:40] | Golly. | 真是的 |
[30:46] | James, you’re not here to fight crime, are you? | 詹姆斯 你不是来打击犯罪的 对吧 |
[30:50] | No, I’m just here as an upstanding member of the community. | 不 我只是以优秀市民的身份而来 |
[30:52] | Yes, because we agreed that that would be suicide. | 是的 因为咱们都觉得那是寻死 |
[31:02] | What’s your name, beautiful? | 你叫什么名字 美女 |
[31:05] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[31:08] | Um, are you gonna yell at me again? | 你又要训我了吗 |
[31:09] | I’m not gonna yell at you… | 我不会训你的 |
[31:12] | What’s wrong with your mouth? | 你的嘴怎么了 |
[31:13] | I’m not gonna yell at you again. | 我不会再训你了 |
[31:18] | – Where’s the suit from? – Oh, you like it? | -你这身正装哪来的 -你喜欢吗 |
[31:20] | – Yeah, it’s nice. – Yeah, Eve gave me her little… | -喜欢 挺好看的 -伊芙把她的 |
[31:22] | Her plastic rectangle to buy things. | 把她那个能买东西的塑料卡给我了 |
[31:25] | You used her credit card? | 你用人家的信用卡了 |
[31:26] | You’re gonna yell at me again. | 你又要训我了 |
[31:28] | I’m not gonna yell at you. | 我不会训你的 |
[31:33] | I miss dancing. | 我好怀念跳舞的感觉 |
[31:35] | I used to dance a lot on Daxam. | 我在达克萨姆星时常跳舞 |
[31:37] | Yeah, we danced on Krypton too. | 是啊 我们氪星人也常跳舞 |
[31:42] | – Well, then… – Sorry, hold on. | -那就 -抱歉 稍等 |
[31:54] | If she wasn’t into either of us, | 如果咱俩她都没看上 |
[31:56] | there’s no way she’s into this guy, right? | 她是不可能看上这货的 对吧 |
[31:59] | No, couldn’t be. | 不能 肯定看不上 |
[32:03] | What is that? | 这是什么意思 |
[32:05] | Trouble. | 有麻烦了 |
[32:11] | Don’t do anything. | 你千万别出手 |
[32:12] | My, my… Look how many pretty things there are. | 我的天 看看这里有多少养眼的玩意啊 |
[32:18] | Oh, you picked the wrong party to crash. | 这个派对可不是你该不请自来的 |
[32:20] | I don’t think so, princess. | 我可不这么想 小公主 |
[32:22] | All right, I’m gonna keep this real simple, people. | 好了 废话不多说了 各位 |
[32:24] | Hand over every ring, pearl, diamond, | 交出所有的戒指 珍珠 钻石 |
[32:26] | watch, wallet and no one gets disintegrated. | 手表 钱包 听话就不会被轰成渣 |
[32:32] | Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[32:37] | Did you really think I wouldn’t be here? | 你真的以为我不会在这吗 |
[32:40] | Actually, I was counting on it. | 其实我正指望你在这呢 |
[33:09] | Do you mind? | 给人留点空间行吗 |
[33:11] | Oh. Is… Is that a Black Body Field Generator? | 这是黑体辐射场发生器吗 |
[33:14] | It will be if I can get it working. | 如果我能调适好就是了 |
[33:17] | This whole party… You set a trap for these guys. | 这场派对 是你为这些人设的陷阱 |
[33:19] | Yeah, a trap that will fail unless | 没错 如果我不能让这东西运转起来 |
[33:20] | I can get this operational. | 陷阱就白设了 |
[33:22] | Okay, so if the Black Body | 好吧 如果黑体 |
[33:23] | is at equilibrium with the alien weapons, | 和外星武器互为平衡 |
[33:26] | then it will absorb the | 那它就能吸收 |
[33:27] | electromagnetic radiation and shut them down. | 武器的电磁辐射 让它们失效 |
[33:29] | This is genius. | 这太天才了 |
[33:30] | I know, but the frequency and the wavelength, | 我知道 但频率和波长 |
[33:32] | they’re a match. So… | 它们是相匹配的 所以 |
[33:34] | The induction coil. | 感应线圈 |
[33:52] | Lights out, Supergirl. | 该睡觉了 超女 |
[33:58] | Punch it. | 按吧 |
[34:22] | Oh, we weren’t under there, so… | 我们没有躲到桌子下面 那个 |
[34:25] | We stopped it! | 我们阻止了坏人 |
[34:36] | I want to talk to the DA. | 我要和地方检察官谈谈 |
[34:37] | I’m sure he’s looking forward to talking to you too. | 他也肯定很期待和你对话 |
[34:39] | No, you don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[34:41] | I know who gave us those weapons. I know who she is. | 我知道是谁给我们提供的武器 我知道她的身份 |
[34:43] | – I can ID her. – Well, I’m all ears. | -我可以指认她 -我在听呢 |
[34:46] | Not until I get a deal. | 我要先达成协议 |
[34:47] | Can you hear me, Miner? | 你能听见吗 迈纳 |
[34:50] | – What the hell? – I warned you not to get caught. | -怎么回事 -我警告过你不要被抓到 |
[34:52] | – You won’t be telling anyone who I am. – No, her voice… | -你别指望可以和别人说出我的身份 -不要 她的声音 |
[34:57] | – It’s in my head. – Goodbye, Mr. Miner. | -在我的脑里 -再见 迈纳先生 |
[35:03] | Miner? | 迈纳 |
[35:06] | Call a medic! | 快叫医务 |
[35:11] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[35:17] | Onto the next. | 下一站 |
[35:27] | – I used to be so terrified to walk in here. – Me too. | -我以前很害怕走进这里 -我也是 |
[35:32] | You’re really not going to stop, are you? | 你是真没打算停手对吧 |
[35:34] | No. | 对 |
[35:38] | Then God help me! | 上帝保佑 |
[35:42] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[35:45] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[35:48] | I spent so many years sitting at that little desk out there, | 我在外面那张小桌子边上坐了这么多年 |
[35:51] | just creating firewalls, you know, and just… | 编写防火墙 就只是… |
[35:54] | Keep people from finding out the newest celebrity baby names | 为了不让别人发现明星新生儿的名字 |
[35:57] | or how much money Cat spent at Barney’s, | 或者发现凯特在巴尼百货的消费 |
[35:59] | which is a lot more than you think. Like… | 那可真是远多于你想象 |
[36:03] | I wasn’t really doing important work. Not really. | 我当时没有做什么大事 真的没有 |
[36:06] | And you’re right, now, I’m working at the DEO, | 你是对的 现在我在超查部工作 |
[36:10] | I am, and it’s amazing. I get it. | 感觉太棒了 我理解了 |
[36:16] | Being a hero, it’s… It’s addictive. | 做英雄 是会上瘾的 |
[36:23] | Plus, you know, | 还有 |
[36:24] | I would feel bad if you went and got yourself killed | 如果在能够帮你的情况下 |
[36:27] | when I could’ve helped you. Blah blah… | 让让你出去白白送命 我会感觉很糟糕 |
[36:32] | I’ve been thinking about my suit. | 我一直在想战衣的事 |
[36:34] | Oh, please. I already have something in the works. | 拜托 我已经在弄了 |
[36:35] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我就好 |
[36:37] | Do me a favor, | 帮我个忙 |
[36:39] | do not run into the line of fire until it is ready. | 在我做好之前不要去前线 |
[36:41] | – Deal? – Deal. | -行吗 -行 |
[36:43] | And, have you thought of a superhero name? | 还有 你想好超级英雄的名字了吗 |
[36:46] | Every superhero needs a name. | 每个超级英雄都需要名字 |
[36:47] | – I got one. – Are you gonna tell me? | -我想好了 -不告诉我吗 |
[36:53] | When we’re ready… Everybody’s gonna know it. | 当我们准备好 全世界都会知道的 |
[37:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[37:06] | Am I late for work? | 我上班迟到了吗 |
[37:07] | Oh, no. You were fired. | 不是 你被辞了 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I’m not sure it was my destiny to be an intern. | 我不确定做实习生是不是我的宿命 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I’m not so sure either. | 我也不确定 |
[37:19] | So, you’re not mad at me? | 所以你不生气吗 |
[37:20] | I get the feeling I’m always gonna be a little mad at you. | 我觉得我一直都会有点生你的气 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I get that feeling too. | 同感 |
[37:27] | When I was younger, | 当我还小的时候 |
[37:28] | I had no idea what I wanted to be here on Earth. | 我不知道来到地球我想做什么 |
[37:33] | I had a family to help me and guide me, but… | 我有个家庭帮我 指引我 可是 |
[37:38] | ultimately I had to make my own choices. | 最终我还是要自己做选择 |
[37:40] | I was trying to impose those choices on you | 我之前是在把我的选择强加给你 |
[37:43] | because when you landed I was just so excited | 因为当你着陆的时候 我太激动了 |
[37:46] | to have someone to take under my wing… to look after. | 我可以帮你遮风挡雨 照顾你 |
[37:50] | I never got to do that with my cousin. | 我从来没能照顾过我堂弟 |
[37:54] | But you are your own man. | 但你有独立的人格 |
[37:57] | And your life here on Earth | 你在地球的生活 |
[37:58] | is going to be very different from mine, | 会和我的完全不同 |
[38:03] | and that’s fine. That’s great. | 而这没问题 这是好事 |
[38:08] | So, does this mean I don’t need to get a job? | 所以这代表我不用找工作了吗 |
[38:09] | – You still need to get a job. – Right. | -你还是要干活的 -好吧 |
[38:11] | But just pick something that you like. | 但你可以选你喜欢的 |
[38:14] | And I’ll be here to help you, however you need me to. | 在你需要的时候 我会给你帮助 |
[38:17] | That’s what a real mentor does. | 这才是导师该做的 |
[38:20] | I got you something. | 我给你带了样东西 |
[38:23] | It’s a guide to National City. | 是纳欣诺市的导游书 |
[38:26] | Thank you, Kara. | 谢谢你 卡拉 |
[38:30] | – What’s a “Strip club”? – You know, let’s just take that page out. | -“脱衣舞俱乐部”是什么 -我把那页给撕了吧 |
[38:43] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[38:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:48] | I’ve seen some crazy stuff since I joined the Science Force, | 加入鉴证科以来我见过一些不可思议的事 |
[38:50] | but that was… | 可是那… |
[38:53] | That was… | 那… |
[38:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[38:59] | I was worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[39:00] | Look, I’m sorry if I was too forward the other day. | 那天我说话太直接了 很抱歉 |
[39:03] | That wasn’t my place. | 那不是我该说的 |
[39:13] | My whole life has been about being perfect. | 我的人生从来都是力求完美 |
[39:18] | Perfect grades, perfect job | 完美的成绩 完美的工作 |
[39:20] | and the perfect sister taking care of Kara. | 完美的姐姐 照顾好卡拉 |
[39:24] | But the one part of | 但有一个方面 |
[39:25] | my life that I’ve never been able to make perfect | 我从来不能做到完美 |
[39:30] | was dating. | 约会 |
[39:32] | I just never really liked it. I… I… | 我从来都不喜欢 我 |
[39:35] | And, you know, I mean, I tried. I got asked out. I just… | 我尝试过 有人约我 可是 |
[39:40] | I never liked… | 我从来不喜欢 |
[39:44] | being intimate. | 有亲密行为 |
[39:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:50] | I thought maybe that’s just not the way I was built. | 我以为可能是我天生不喜欢吧 |
[39:52] | You know, it’s just not my thing. | 就单纯的不好这口 |
[39:55] | I never thought that it was because of… | 我从来没想过是因为… |
[39:58] | The other. | 其他的原因 |
[39:59] | That… Maybe I… | 那… 可能我… |
[40:05] | I mean… I don’t… | 我不… |
[40:08] | I don’t know. Now, I just… I can’t stop thinking about… | 我不知道 现在我一直在想… |
[40:12] | About what? | 在想什么 |
[40:21] | That maybe… | 也许… |
[40:24] | there’s some truth to what you said. | 你说的可能是对的 |
[40:30] | About? | 我说的什么 |
[40:32] | What you said. | 就是你说的 |
[40:34] | About me. | 关于我 |
[40:42] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:47] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[40:53] | You took a great risk, Miss Luthor. | 你冒了很大风险 卢瑟女士 |
[40:56] | Why didn’t you tell me what you were up to? | 你为什么不告诉我你的计划 |
[40:59] | I doubt you would’ve believed | 你怀疑你不会相信 |
[41:00] | that a Luthor just wanted to see justice done. | 卢瑟家的人会追求正义 |
[41:03] | Well, I couldn’t have stopped them without you. | 如果没有你 我也阻止不了他们 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[41:09] | Who would’ve believed it. | 谁敢相信呢 |
[41:11] | A Luthor and a Super working together? | 卢瑟和超女合作 |
[41:14] | – I hope we can work together more in the future. – Me too. | -我希望以后可以经常合作 -我也是 |
[41:19] | Oh! I didn’t realize you had company. | 我没想到你在和人聊天 |
[41:23] | Would you excuse me, Supergirl? I have to take this. | 失陪了 超女 我要见一下这位女士 |
[41:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:29] | Sorry I missed your party. | 抱歉我错过了你的派对 |
[41:32] | What else is new? | 说点新鲜事吧 |
[41:35] | What can I do for you, | 我可以为你做什么 |
[41:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |