时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | I want to do something good for the world. | 我想为这个世界出一份力 |
[00:42] | You can make me a suit. | 你可以给我做件战衣 |
[00:44] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[00:45] | – I didn’t know you were into girls. – I’m not. | -我不知道你喜欢女孩 -我没有 |
[00:49] | There’s some truth to what you said. | 你说的可能是对的 |
[00:52] | You were fired. | 你被辞了 |
[00:53] | So, does this mean I don’t need to get a job? | 所以这代表我不用找工作了吗 |
[00:55] | – You still need to get a job. – Right. | -你还是要干活的 -好吧 |
[00:57] | I’m a member of an organization called Cadmus. | 我是卡德摩斯组织的一员 |
[01:04] | Dr. Jones, there’s something you need to see. | 琼斯博士 我有样东西要给你看 |
[01:07] | Has the permafrost thawing accelerated? | 永久冻土层解冻加速了吗 |
[01:09] | It’s already melting at a rate | 按照目前的融化速度 |
[01:10] | that’ll put Helsinki underwater in the next decade. | 再过十年 赫尔辛基[芬兰首都]就要沉入海底了 |
[01:13] | Sir, we… We don’t know what this is. | 先生 我们不知道这是什么 |
[01:21] | A frozen wolf? | 一匹冻僵的狼 |
[01:22] | We found a stone spearhead in the body. | 我们在它体内找到了石制的矛头 |
[01:26] | It dates to around 3000 BC. | 这要追溯到公元前3000年 |
[01:27] | So, Bronze Age Vikings visited Svalbard. | 这么说青铜时代的维京人造访了斯瓦尔巴特群岛 |
[01:31] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[01:32] | We’re studying climate change, not archeology, doctor. | 我们在研究气候变化 而不是考古学 博士 |
[01:34] | Touch it. | 摸一下 |
[01:40] | This wolf has been trapped in the ice for over 5,000 years. | 这匹狼被冻在冰里五千多年了 |
[01:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | It’s not possible. It’s still warm. | 不可能 它还有体温 |
[01:54] | One hour out of the ice, | 从冰里捞出来一小时后 |
[01:56] | the tissue is soft, | 它的组织变软了 |
[01:58] | and at a normal body temperature. | 而且恢复到了正常体温 |
[02:08] | What the hell survives 5,000 years under ice? | 什么鬼东西可以在冰里存活五千多年 |
[02:12] | You mean, besides a disease? | 你是说 除了疾病之外吗 |
[02:22] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[02:29] | Aldebaran rum. Deadly to humans, | 阿鲁狄巴朗姆酒 人类喝了一杯倒 |
[02:31] | but a refreshing cocktail for the two of you. | 但对二位来说是一款很爽口的鸡尾酒 |
[02:33] | Did you order this thing? | 这是你点的吗 |
[02:35] | Did I order this thing? | 这是我点的吗 |
[02:36] | No, it’s from Giggles. | 不 是笑笑送的 |
[02:38] | Oh, she’s blue. | 她是蓝色的 |
[02:42] | This is unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[02:43] | That’s the fourth round of drinks some girl has sent over. | 这是女孩子送你的第四杯酒了 |
[02:46] | Your friends are nice. | 你的朋友很友善 |
[02:48] | Yeah, yeah. I’m lucky to have them in my life. | 是啊 能遇到他们是我的福分 |
[02:53] | Makes being here on Earth a little less lonely. | 让我在地球上的生活不再那么孤单 |
[02:56] | Working here does that for me. | 在这里工作就能让我不再寂寞 |
[02:59] | I’m glad we found this place. | 我很高兴发现了这个地方 |
[03:00] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[03:05] | Hey, hello? Can you stop flirt-drinking for one second? | 喂 你能不能不要边喝酒边调情了 |
[03:10] | – Okay. – You have been dodging me for days. | -好吧 -你已经躲了我好几天了 |
[03:12] | You promised me we would talk about a job. | 你答应过我要找工作的 |
[03:14] | Even if it’s not Catco, you have to work. | 哪怕不在凯特科干 你也得工作啊 |
[03:17] | – I’ve found work. Mmm-hmm. – That’s great! | -我已经找到工作了 -太棒了 |
[03:19] | What is it? | 什么工作 |
[03:20] | Various things, and odds… Odds and ends. | 各种事情 零七碎八的 |
[03:23] | At least, let me train you. | 至少让我培训你吧 |
[03:25] | You have all these powers | 你拥有各种超能力 |
[03:27] | and you’re not learning how to control them. | 却没学会如何控制它们 |
[03:28] | – I can control things. – That’s dangerous. | -我能控制好 -这样很危险 |
[03:30] | You have to know how to… | 你得学会怎么… |
[03:34] | – This was not the prime example of that. – Sure. | -我刚才确实没控制好 -是的 |
[03:37] | I’ll make a trade with you. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[03:38] | You drink this drink, and I will train with you. | 你喝了这杯酒 我就接受你的训练 |
[03:41] | – I… I don’t think so. – You scared? | -我不想答应你 -你怕了吗 |
[03:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:51] | That was very quick. How do you feel? | 喝得好快 你感觉如何 |
[03:55] | Floaty. | 轻飘飘的 |
[03:59] | – But I’m not floating. – No, you’re sitting. | -但我没飘起来 -对 你坐着呢 |
[04:06] | – Yes. – And, ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! | -是的 -哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[04:08] | You have to train with me now! | 你现在得接受我的训练啦 |
[04:12] | – Tomorrow. – Anything you say. | -明天吧 -我都听你的 |
[04:14] | Whoa. That hits you fast. | 这酒劲来得真快 |
[04:16] | I’m going to get us two more drinks. | 我再去点两杯酒 |
[04:17] | I’m going to clean up while you’re gone. | 你点酒的时候 我把这里收拾干净 |
[04:27] | Hey, you look like my sister. | 你看起来像我老姐 |
[04:29] | Are you slurring your words? | 你大舌头了吗 |
[04:31] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[04:33] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[04:36] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[04:39] | Kara Danvers drunk. That’s… That’s a first. | 卡拉·丹弗斯喝醉了 这还是头一遭 |
[04:43] | Hey, have… | 你… |
[04:44] | Hey, have you seen… | 你看没看到… |
[04:48] | You… I’m driving you home. | 你 我等会开车送你回家 |
[04:50] | I’m not flying. That’s for sure. | 我肯定没法飞回家了 |
[04:53] | Danvers! You’re alive. | 丹弗斯 你还活着 |
[04:56] | Yeah. Uh… Sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[04:58] | For what? | 为什么要道歉 |
[05:00] | Well, for coming in here and dropping a bomb on you. | 因为我之前朝你扔了个重磅炸弹 |
[05:04] | That’s not the first bomb that’s ever been dropped on me. | 反正那也不是我第一次被炸了 |
[05:07] | How you doing with all that? | 你适应得怎么样 |
[05:10] | I just… I don’t know what to do now. | 我… 我现在不知道该怎么办了 |
[05:13] | You know, I mean, I’m almost 30. | 我都快三十岁了 |
[05:16] | And I feel like a kid again. | 结果现在感觉跟个小孩子似的 |
[05:19] | Well, everyone’s experience is different. | 每个人的经历都不一样 |
[05:20] | I can only tell you what I did. | 我只能告诉你我当时做了什么 |
[05:22] | – Which was what? – I came out to my family. | -什么 -我向家里出柜了 |
[05:26] | – How did they take it? – Well, uh… | -他们反应如何 -这个嘛 |
[05:28] | My dad isn’t exactly known for his open-mindedness, | 我爸不是个思想开放的人 |
[05:31] | but he was pretty good. | 但他欣然接受了 |
[05:33] | And, so was my mom. | 我妈也是 |
[05:35] | Maybe it’s just a phase. | 也许这只是我的一个阶段 |
[05:37] | You know, maybe it isn’t real. | 也许这不是真的 |
[05:39] | No, it’s real. You’re real. | 不 这是真的 你是真实的 |
[05:42] | And you deserve to have a real, full, happy life. | 而且你值得拥有真实 完满 幸福的人生 |
[05:45] | Okay? Tell your family. | 告诉家里人吧 |
[05:48] | This is the biggest thing that’s ever happened to you, | 这是你生命中最重要的事情 |
[05:50] | and you shouldn’t have to do it alone. | 你用不着独自面对 |
[05:52] | – I have you. – Yeah, you do. | -我还有你 -是的 |
[05:55] | And I’m good for a drink when you come out. | 等你出柜之后 我可以请你喝一杯 |
[05:57] | – You promise? – Cross my heart. | -你保证吗 -我保证 |
[06:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:07] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. – Yes, I’m sure you are. | -我没事 我没事 -好吧 你没事 |
[06:09] | – Everything is fine, A-okay. – Let’s just take a seat. | -一切都好得很 -你先坐下吧 |
[06:12] | – Come on, there you go. – Where do… | -来 就坐这儿 -那啥 |
[06:14] | Hey, you’re really tall. | 你好高啊 |
[06:17] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[06:21] | What’s the emergency, Mr. Schott? | 有什么急事 肖特先生 |
[06:23] | Is she drunk? | 她喝高了吗 |
[06:24] | Mon-El took me to happy hour. | 蒙·艾尔带我去喝减价鸡尾酒了 |
[06:27] | – Of course he did. – He knows how to drink drinks. | -可不是嘛 -他很会喝酒 |
[06:29] | Of course he does. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:30] | – Come on, let’s move it along. – Yeah, okay. | -说工作吧 -好的 |
[06:32] | Thorul Arctic Research Station in Norway… | 挪威的索拉北极研究站 |
[06:36] | Please! Please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[06:39] | It’s not human! | 那不是人类 |
[06:42] | So, after the SOS went out, | 求救信号发出后 |
[06:43] | nobody has been able to get in touch with them. | 没人能联系上他们 |
[06:45] | The government put the whole place | 在超查部调查前 |
[06:46] | under quarantine until the DEO could investigate. | 政府完全隔离了这个地方 |
[06:49] | All right. Supergirl and I will fly up there. | 好吧 我和超女飞过去 |
[06:54] | Alex and I will take the jet. Let’s go. | 我和艾丽克斯坐飞机去 出发 |
[07:22] | Have you ever seen anything like it? | 你见过类似的东西吗 |
[07:25] | – No. – It’s like something sucked him dry. | -没有 -感觉有东西吸干了他 |
[07:30] | – Who’s there? – Come on out! | -是谁 -快出来 |
[07:34] | Cold… | 冷 |
[07:36] | Cold… Cold. | 冷 好冷 |
[07:39] | He’s gone into shock. | 他快休克了 |
[07:40] | We got to get him back to the DEO. | 我们得送他去超查部 |
[07:45] | They’re all dead, aren’t they? | 他们都死了吧 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:49] | You’ve been through a lot in the last 24 hours. | 你过去24小时经历了太多 |
[07:52] | I would like to keep you for observation. | 我想将你留部查看 |
[07:55] | Global warming isn’t taking a break. | 全球变暖仍在继续 |
[07:58] | Our planet is being destroyed. | 地球正在衰亡 |
[08:01] | And not by any invader or army. By us. | 不怪入侵者或敌人 怪我们自己 |
[08:04] | Just taking it for granted. | 我们任意消耗地球 |
[08:06] | My colleagues gave their lives to stop climate change. | 我的同事为阻止气候变化付出了生命 |
[08:08] | I’m still here. | 我幸存了 |
[08:10] | I have to carry on in their name. | 我得继续他们的事业 |
[08:14] | We may need to ask you further questions. | 我们可能得问你些问题 |
[08:18] | You can find me at National City University. | 你们可以来纳欣诺市大学找我 |
[08:20] | All right. | 行 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[09:06] | Better. Again. | 有进步 再来 |
[09:07] | Yep, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Less better. Again. | 进步不大 再来 |
[09:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[09:35] | – Too hard? – No, I’m fine. | -太难了吗 -不 我没事 |
[09:38] | Again. | 再来 |
[09:43] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:45] | Is this because I got you drunk? | 这是因为我把你灌醉了吗 |
[09:47] | Let’s never discuss that again. | 不许再提那件事 |
[09:50] | You need a break? | 你要休息一下吗 |
[09:52] | Okay, I accept your surrender. | 好吧 就当你认输了 |
[09:53] | Ha, ha. This is serious. | 这可不是开玩笑 |
[09:56] | You have to learn how to defend yourself. | 你得学会保护自己 |
[09:58] | How often are you planning on attacking me? | 你准备多久打我一次 |
[09:59] | I’m training you. So that, one day, | 我在训练你 如果有一天 |
[10:02] | if you are so inclined, you can make a difference. | 你想通了 你能有所作为 |
[10:04] | – And what if that’s not me? – Sure it is. | -如果我不是你这种人呢 -你当然是 |
[10:08] | Kara, hey… Can I talk to you? Alone? | 卡拉 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[10:13] | So, what’s going on? Is something wrong? | 怎么回事 有问题吗 |
[10:16] | No, no. I, um… | 不 不 我… |
[10:19] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[10:21] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈些事情 |
[10:23] | Something about me. | 我的事情 |
[10:25] | Alex, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 艾丽克斯 你可以告诉我一切 |
[10:32] | It’s about Maggie. | 是玛吉的事 |
[10:34] | Your cop friend. | 你的警察朋友 |
[10:37] | She and I started working on a couple of cases together. | 我和她合作过几个案子 |
[10:40] | And, you know, we started hanging out after work. | 我们私下一起玩过几次 |
[10:43] | And you know, I… I started, um… | 然后…我就开始… |
[10:48] | Thinking about her. | 总想着她 |
[10:51] | I don’t know what that means. | 这是什么意思 |
[10:53] | I mean… Um… | 意思是… |
[10:56] | I started to… | 我逐渐… |
[10:59] | Develop feelings… | 加深了对她的… |
[11:03] | For her. | 感情 |
[11:07] | Feelings? Like… | 什么感情 |
[11:10] | Yeah, those… Those feelings. | 就是…那种感情 |
[11:17] | So, Maggie thought that I should… | 玛吉觉得我应该… |
[11:20] | Tell you. And so I did. I just… I just did. | 告诉你 所以我说了 我刚刚说了 |
[11:27] | So… So, she’s gay? | 所以她是同性恋吗 |
[11:31] | – Yeah. – And, are you saying, you’re gay too? | -没错 -你想说你也是同性恋吗 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[11:37] | I’m just trying to make sense of it all. | 我只想把这一切弄明白 |
[11:40] | It’s so complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[11:42] | Alex, it kind of sounds like you’re coming out to me. | 艾丽克斯 感觉你这是在出柜 |
[11:46] | Have you felt like this before? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[11:50] | Not like this. | 没有 |
[11:52] | Have you ever been with a girl? | 你和女生在一起过吗 |
[11:54] | No. Never. | 从来没有 |
[11:56] | Okay, what’s different? | 现在不一样了吗 |
[11:58] | I know you haven’t been dating much lately… | 我知道你最近没怎么约会 |
[12:00] | This isn’t because I haven’t found the right guy. | 这并非因为我没找到对的男人 |
[12:03] | I never said it was. I’m just… | 我没这么说 我只是… |
[12:05] | I’m just trying to understand, okay? | 我只是想弄明白 |
[12:10] | You know, I’m up all night, | 我整晚睡不着 |
[12:14] | just thinking about it. | 一直思考这件事 |
[12:19] | And if I’m being honest, you know, I realize that… | 如果要说实话 我发现… |
[12:25] | Maybe I’ve had thoughts like this before. | 我可能也有过这种想法 |
[12:32] | Do you remember my best friend in high school? | 你还记得我高中最好的朋友吗 |
[12:35] | – Vicki Donahue? – Yeah, I remember Vicki. | -维姬·多纳休 -是 我记得维姬 |
[12:37] | You guys had a really bad falling out, right? | 你们俩绝交得可真狠 |
[12:39] | I used to love sleeping over at her house. | 我以前很喜欢在她家过夜 |
[12:46] | In her room… | 睡她房里 |
[12:50] | In her bed. | 睡她床上 |
[12:54] | And I think, uh… I think I felt something then, | 我那时就有所察觉 |
[12:58] | and it scared me. | 我很害怕 |
[13:01] | You know, because… Because next thing I knew, | 因为紧接着 |
[13:04] | I’m fighting with her over something so stupid. | 我就为一点小事和她争执 |
[13:08] | And we just… | 然后我们… |
[13:12] | We just drifted apart. | 我们就疏远了 |
[13:16] | I… | 我… |
[13:18] | I shoved that memory down so deep inside, that… | 我把那段记忆藏在内心深处 |
[13:24] | It’s like it never happened. | 当作没发生过 |
[13:30] | I’m remembering stuff like that now. | 我现在重拾了那段记忆 |
[13:34] | So, are you and Maggie like, um… | 所以你和玛吉 |
[13:38] | – I mean, do you know if she likes you… – I don’t know. I… | -你觉得她喜不喜欢你 -我不知道 |
[13:43] | – I don’t really want to talk about it anymore. – Alex. | -我不想再谈这件事了 -艾丽克斯 |
[14:00] | The organism seems to be absorbing my red blood cells, | 这生物好像吸收了我的红细胞 |
[14:03] | rewriting my DNA into something new. | 重新编码我的基因 |
[14:06] | We’re not two distinct beings any longer. | 我们不再是两个物种 |
[14:09] | We’ve become one. | 我们合二为一 |
[14:12] | One greater than the sum of its parts. | 获得了一加一大于二的力量 |
[14:15] | Jones! You should be at home, resting. | 琼斯 你应该在家休息 |
[14:19] | After what you have been through. | 你经历了那么多 |
[14:22] | What I’ve been through is extraordinary. | 我的经历绝无仅有 |
[14:24] | It has energized me to continue my work with a new fervor. | 这份经历给予了我继续工作的动力 |
[14:28] | The world’s not going to end overnight. | 世界不会一夜之间毁灭 |
[14:30] | Not today. But one day soon. | 今天不会 但就快了 |
[14:37] | I’m right about this. The world is changing, | 我是对的 世界正在剧变 |
[14:40] | and not for the better. | 越变越差 |
[14:42] | Perhaps you better take more than a day off, Dr. Jones. | 也许你该多休息几天 琼斯博士 |
[14:46] | Your erroneous obsession with climate catastrophes | 你对气象灾害的过度痴迷 |
[14:49] | might be better indulged at a different institution. | 最好去其他机构里继续了 |
[14:53] | – You’re firing me? – It’s not the first time I’ve had cause. | -你要解雇我吗 -这不是我第一次找到理由了 |
[14:57] | No. | 不 |
[15:01] | No, we don’t accept that. | 不 我们不能接受 |
[15:03] | “We”? | “我们” |
[15:04] | You and who else? | 你还有谁 |
[15:06] | We. | 我们 |
[15:07] | So, I analyzed the laptops of the dead scientists up at Thorul. | 我分析了死在索拉的科学家们的电脑 |
[15:10] | I found some kind of video | 我在贝利博士的电脑上 |
[15:12] | of an autopsy on a Dr. Bailey’s computer. | 发现了一段尸检视频 |
[15:15] | Here we go. | 你们看 |
[15:18] | What the hell survives 5,000 years in ice? | 什么鬼东西可以在冰里存活五千多年 |
[15:22] | You mean, besides a disease? | 你是说 除了疾病之外吗 |
[15:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:39] | – Please! – Dr. Jones… | -拜托 -琼斯博士 |
[15:41] | – It’s not human! – He’s infected. | -那不是人类 -他被感染了 |
[15:44] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[15:47] | – Dr. Jones? – Alex… | -琼斯博士 -艾丽克斯 |
[15:53] | It’s just like the other bodies we found up in the Arctic. | 就像是我们在北极找到的另一具尸体 |
[15:55] | I guess we know why Rudy Jones was the only survivor. | 我想我们知道为什么只有鲁迪·琼斯幸存了 |
[15:58] | – He killed them all… – You can’t stop us. | -他把他们都杀了 -你们无法阻止我们 |
[16:01] | You can’t stop what we’re changing into. | 你们无法阻止我们正在经历的转变 |
[16:03] | This planet is being destroyed by the human race, | 这个星球正在被人类毁灭 |
[16:06] | which lives only to suck the life from it. | 他们活着只为吸取地球的生命力 |
[16:09] | Like parasites. Only we can save it. | 就像是寄生虫 只有我们能拯救星球 |
[16:12] | Sorry, pal. Saving the world’s my job. | 抱歉伙计 拯救世界是我的工作 |
[16:17] | Such power… We like it. | 如此强大 我们喜欢 |
[16:43] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[16:47] | Whatever was under the ice is inside Dr. Jones. | 冰下的东西进入了琼斯博士的身体里 |
[16:50] | But it’s not killing him. It needs him to feed. | 但是却没杀死他 它需要利用他进食 |
[16:54] | And I figured out which alien! | 我找出了是哪种外星人 |
[16:56] | Parasitus alienus, | 寄生异形生物 |
[16:58] | if we’re going by the Wile E. Coyote classification system. | 如果根据歪心狼分类系统来说的话 |
[17:02] | It’s an alien parasite, guys. Come on. | 是一种外星寄生虫 伙计们 |
[17:04] | It’s probably from the Angon system. | 大概来自安贡系统 |
[17:06] | Most likely got stuck here during the ice age. | 很有可能是在冰河时代的时候被困在了这里 |
[17:08] | So, it finds a host, | 所以 它找到宿主 |
[17:09] | feeds whatever energy the host comes into contact with, | 吸取所有与宿主接触的能量 |
[17:12] | turning them into those husks we found. | 把他们变成我们找到的那些外壳 |
[17:14] | It’s more than just food. | 那不仅仅是食物 |
[17:16] | The second he touched me, he got more powerful. | 他触碰我的一瞬间 他变得更强大了 |
[17:19] | The more he absorbs, the more dangerous he is. | 他吸收的越多 就会越危险 |
[17:21] | Kara, you all right? | 卡拉 你还好吗 |
[17:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:25] | Agent Schott, start looking into | 肖特特工 开始寻找 |
[17:27] | the other victims Dr. Jones’ might be targeting. | 其他琼斯博士的潜在目标 |
[17:29] | Supergirl, go home and rest. | 超女 回家休息休息 |
[17:31] | You’ll need your strength for the next fight. | 你需要气力进行下一场战斗 |
[17:33] | – I want to help. – James, we got this. | -我想要帮忙 -詹姆斯 交给我们吧 |
[17:37] | I should come with you. Just to make sure you’re okay. | 我应该和你一起走 确保你没事 |
[17:40] | No, no. I’m okay. Don’t worry. | 不不 我没事 别担心 |
[17:47] | How did you even hear about what happened? | 你是怎么知道发生了什么事的 |
[17:49] | Oh, you know, reporters, they have their anonymous sources. | 你知道 记者们都有自己的匿名线人 |
[17:53] | You know, I’m going to show you out, | 我来带你出去吧 |
[17:55] | photojournalist James Olsen. | 新闻摄影师 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[17:58] | God… | 天啊 |
[18:00] | So, what, are you out of your mind? | 怎么 你是失去理智了吗 |
[18:02] | – Like, what’s… – Are you? | -还是什么… -我还想说你呢 |
[18:04] | Kara almost died, Winn! | 卡拉差点死了 温 |
[18:07] | You think that I don’t know that? | 你以为我不明白吗 |
[18:09] | I… Get out of here. | 我… 出去 |
[18:13] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | I know I don’t hold the copyright on caring for Kara. | 我知道不是只有我能关心卡拉 |
[18:17] | But we’re out of time, man. I need that suit now. | 但我们没时间了 我现在就需要战衣 |
[18:19] | When it’s ready, I’ll will let you know. | 等它准备好的时候 我会告诉你的 |
[18:20] | No. Now, Winn! | 不行 就现在 温 |
[18:23] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[18:25] | No, no. I’m not taking orders from you. | 不不 我可不听从你的号令 |
[18:28] | Dude, I’m not your assistant. | 老兄 我不是你的助理 |
[18:29] | – I’m not the IT guy. – I know. | -我不是技术员 -我知道 |
[18:31] | – I’m the guy who knows what he’s talking about. – I know. | -我是个懂行的人 -我知道 |
[18:33] | In fact, I am better at this kind of stuff | 事实上 我会是你遇到过 |
[18:35] | than anyone else you will ever meet! | 在这方面最在行的人 |
[18:38] | Until I finish making it all fancy, | 在我搞定它的花哨功能之前 |
[18:41] | it’s just going to be a glorified Halloween costume. | 它不过就是件华丽的万圣节服装 |
[18:43] | So, when I tell you the suit is not ready, | 所以当我告诉你衣服没准备好的时候 |
[18:45] | that means, if you go out there right now, you’re going to die! | 那意味着 如果你现在穿出去 你就会死 |
[18:49] | You will die. | 你一定会死 |
[18:54] | And then what? You’re not going to be helping anyone. | 然后呢 你谁的忙也帮不上了 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:03] | – James… – Okay. | -詹姆斯 -好吧 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | I said, I was fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[19:27] | You didn’t need to check on me. | 你不需要来查我的岗 |
[19:28] | I’m not checking on you. | 我不是来查你的岗 |
[19:32] | You’ve been weird ever since I told you. | 在我跟你出柜之后 你就一直很奇怪 |
[19:34] | I don’t mean to be. | 我不是故意的 |
[19:36] | Kara, I know when you’re sad. | 卡拉 我看得出你伤心的样子 |
[19:38] | Or when you’re disappointed. | 也看得出你失望的样子 |
[19:42] | I don’t know what I would do if you were disappointed in me. | 你对我失望的话 我不知道要怎么办 |
[19:44] | I would never be disappointed in you, | 我永远不会对你失望 |
[19:46] | but you said you didn’t want to talk about it anymore. | 但你说了你不想再谈论那事了 |
[19:49] | Well, I do if you’re not okay with it. | 如果你介意的话 我当然想谈谈了 |
[19:51] | I am so okay with it. | 我完全不介意 |
[19:57] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[19:59] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[20:03] | Come and talk with me. | 来和我聊一聊 |
[20:12] | I… | 我… |
[20:14] | I think I owe you an apology. | 我想我欠你一个道歉 |
[20:18] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[20:19] | For not creating an environment | 我没能营造一种环境 |
[20:24] | where you felt like you could talk about this with me. | 让你感觉可以和我谈这件事 |
[20:30] | All those years we spent together growing up, | 我们一起长大的这些年 |
[20:33] | the endless nights talking and sharing… | 在无数个夜晚里聊天分享 |
[20:36] | Now I realize that they were all about me and my secret. | 现在我意识到那时我们都在说我和我的秘密 |
[20:40] | There’s never been room for you, and that’s my fault. | 从来都没聊过你的心事 这都是我的错 |
[20:45] | And I’m so sorry. | 所以我很抱歉 |
[20:47] | – You didn’t do anything wrong. – And I know… | -你什么都没做错 -我知道 |
[20:49] | I know that this is not the same at all, | 我知道这事完全不一样 |
[20:50] | but I do know how it feels | 但我知道那是种什么感觉 |
[20:55] | to keep a part of yourself shut off, | 要关闭你自己的一部分 |
[21:01] | to keep it inside. | 把它埋在心里 |
[21:03] | And I know how lonely that can make you feel. | 而我知道那会让人感到多么孤单 |
[21:07] | But Alex, you are not alone. | 但是艾丽克斯 你不孤单 |
[21:17] | – I can’t do this without you. – No, you don’t have to. | -我没有你不行 -你不必如此 |
[21:24] | So what about Maggie? What’s she like? | 那玛吉呢 她是个什么样的人 |
[21:29] | I… Um… I just like her so much. | 我 我就是非常喜欢她 |
[21:33] | You know she’s so… | 她非常… |
[21:34] | She’s smart, and she’s tough, and she’s just… | 她聪明 她还很坚强 她简直… |
[21:40] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[21:42] | – She’s so beautiful. – So are you. | -她非常漂亮 -你也是 |
[22:01] | Uh… DEO’s reporting an alien | 超查部报告有一名外星人 |
[22:03] | attacking civilians in an alleyway downtown. | 在城中小巷攻击平民 |
[22:05] | I’ll go get the alien. You get the girl. | 我去对付外星人 你去找女孩 |
[22:19] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[22:24] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[22:25] | Ah, okay, before you say anything, | 好吧 在你说什么之前 |
[22:27] | you should know that this gentleman here… | 你应该知道这位先生… |
[22:29] | Stand up, Brian. | 站起来 布莱恩 |
[22:32] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[22:32] | Brian here has a bad habit of not paying back his debts promptly. | 布莱恩有欠债不还的坏习惯 |
[22:36] | – I do. – And, if his bookie wants to pay me | -是的 -然后他的债主想要付钱给我 |
[22:38] | to help him improve his habits, | 帮他改进他的习惯 |
[22:40] | I mean, who am I to say no, right? | 我有什么理由拒绝呢 对吧 |
[22:43] | I mean, who’s the victim here, really? | 谁才是真的受害者呢 |
[22:46] | – Run along, Brian. – Yes, ma’am. | -赶紧走 布莱恩 -是的 女士 |
[22:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[22:58] | This is how you’re using your powers? | 你就是这么利用超能力的吗 |
[23:01] | As muscle for hire? | 做雇佣打手 |
[23:03] | It’s a living. | 也算是个营生 |
[23:04] | – A temporary living. – You’re supposed to help people. | -暂时的营生 -你应该去帮助别人 |
[23:07] | You cannot use your powers for money. | 你不能用你的能力赚钱 |
[23:10] | – Why? Don’t you? – Absolutely not! | -为什么 你不用吗 -当然不了 |
[23:12] | Well, that’s a missed opportunity, because… | 那可真是浪费了 因为… |
[23:14] | This goes against everything we stand for. | 这违背了我们所象征的一切 |
[23:17] | Um, everything you stand for. | 是你象征的一切 |
[23:20] | Look, I never said I wanted to save the world. | 我从没说我想拯救世界 |
[23:22] | Things in this world cost money, | 在这个世界买东西是要花钱的 |
[23:24] | and if I can make a few bucks using my powers, why shouldn’t I? | 如果我能用超能力赚点钱 为什么不呢 |
[23:26] | – Okay, I get it. – What? | -好吧 我懂了 -怎么了 |
[23:27] | No. You are so selfish. | 不 你真是太自私了 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what else I should have expected from a… | 你们这类人一直都是这副德性 |
[23:37] | From what? | 哪类人 |
[23:38] | – From a Daxamite? – I didn’t say that. | -达克萨姆星人吗 -我没这么说 |
[23:39] | Yeah, but you were going to, Kara. | 但你准备要说 卡拉 |
[23:41] | Okay, I may have your powers but I don’t have this… | 虽然我拥有你的超能力 但是我没有 |
[23:44] | This innate desire to go leaping into trouble. | 这种纵身跳进麻烦堆里的天生欲望 |
[23:46] | But that doesn’t make me a bad person, all right? | 但那并不代表我是坏人 |
[23:48] | – It kind of does. – No, it doesn’t. | -那就是 -不是 |
[23:49] | You’re no saint, Kara Zor-El! | 你并不是圣人 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[23:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:53] | You fly around, rescuing people, | 你飞来飞去 救人于水火 |
[23:55] | like you’re just pure of heart. | 心灵纯净如水 |
[23:57] | But that is crap. | 但那都是废话 |
[23:59] | Because you love that attention. | 只是因为你喜欢被人关注 |
[24:00] | You love people loving you. | 你喜欢人们爱戴你 |
[24:02] | You are not selfless. | 你并不是没有私心的 |
[24:04] | And you are no hero. | 而你也不是英雄 |
[24:08] | I thought you could be, but I was wrong. | 我以为你能成为英雄 但是我错了 |
[24:11] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[24:19] | I need to punch somebody. | 我要打人 |
[24:22] | – Your timing’s perfect. – Your IT prophet has a lead. | -来得正巧 -你的IT先知有所发现 |
[24:25] | Rand O’Reilly. He’s a lobbyist for climate-change deniers. | 兰德·奥莱利 他是个反气候变化论者说客 |
[24:29] | He’s also on the board of National City University. | 也是纳欣诺市大学董事会成员 |
[24:31] | He’s been working behind the scenes | 长期以来 他一直在暗地里 |
[24:32] | to oust Rudy Jones for a long time. | 驱逐鲁迪·琼斯 |
[24:34] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[24:38] | Mr. O’Reilly. | 奥莱利先生 |
[24:41] | We’ve never had the pleasure of meeting in person. | 非常荣幸见到你本人 |
[24:43] | Dr. Rudy Jones. | 我是鲁迪·琼斯博士 |
[24:46] | You had me fired. | 你炒了我 |
[24:47] | If you’re looking to get your job back, | 如果你想回来工作 |
[24:48] | – that’s not going to happen. – No. | -那是不可能的 -不 |
[24:50] | I’m looking to stop you before you harm our world | 我想阻止你近一步地 |
[24:52] | any more than you already have. | 危害我们的世界 |
[24:57] | You’re sick, Rudy. | 你生病了 鲁迪 |
[24:59] | – You need to come with me. – Not before we drain him. | -你要跟我走 -不抽干他 我不走 |
[25:01] | Well, I’m afraid Mr. O’Reilly isn’t on the menu tonight. | 恐怕奥莱利先生今晚并不在菜单上 |
[25:06] | This planet doesn’t take to kindly to parasites. | 这个星球不喜欢寄生虫 |
[25:09] | This planet is dying, | 这个星球要灭亡了 |
[25:10] | and we’ve been chosen to save it. | 我们经过挑选 要来拯救它 |
[26:01] | Agents down! | 有探员受伤 |
[26:06] | Something changed when Dr. Jones drained Kara | 琼斯博士同时抽干卡拉和荣恩时 |
[26:08] | and J’onn at the same time. | 有东西发生了变化 |
[26:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | It might be one too many alien DNAs in his system, | 也许是因为他体内有太多外星人DNA |
[26:13] | but he’s mutated. | 但是他突变了 |
[26:14] | Okay, well, that’s something the DEO can handle, right? | 那超查部总有办法解决吧 |
[26:21] | Any updates? | 有进展吗 |
[26:24] | Sorry, I-I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[26:29] | Are they going to be all right? | 他们会好起来吧 |
[26:30] | Kara will be, eventually. Yeah. | 卡拉最终会的 |
[26:33] | The yellow sun lamps are bringing her back very slowly. | 黄光灯会非常缓慢地在让她恢复 |
[26:36] | Way too slowly, if this thing attacks again. | 如果再发生袭击 这个速度就实在太慢了 |
[26:38] | – And J’onn? – He’s lost a lot of blood. | -那荣恩呢 -他失血过多 |
[26:40] | Yeah, and hard to get a transfusion | 当你成为最后一个火星男人 |
[26:42] | when you’re the last son of Mars. | 就很难找到献血者了 |
[26:46] | He’s the last son, | 他是最后一个火星男人 |
[26:48] | but he’s not the last. | 但不是最后一个火星人 |
[26:51] | Stay here. Monitor them. | 待在这里 看着他们 |
[26:52] | You let me know if anything changes. | 有什么变化 立刻通知我 |
[27:02] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[27:09] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[27:11] | The real Rand O’Reilly is due to speak | 今晚真正的兰德·奥莱利 |
[27:12] | at a climate-change deniers conference this evening. | 要在反气候变化论者会议上演讲 |
[27:14] | Just lots of evildoers in expensive shoes. | 有很多有钱有势的恶人出席 |
[27:18] | And since Dr. Jones seems | 而由于琼斯博士 |
[27:20] | to be targeting environmental enemies… | 在袭击那些与环境为敌的人 |
[27:22] | He’s not going to be able to resist. | 他肯定忍不住要现身 |
[27:24] | Come on. | 帮我一把 |
[27:26] | I better suit up. | 我最好穿上装备 |
[27:31] | Before you open it, | 在你打开之前 |
[27:33] | I need you to make sure you are sure. | 我要确定你真要这么做 |
[27:36] | All right, this will be the end of James Olsen. | 这将是詹姆斯·奥尔森的终结点 |
[27:39] | Full stop. You do this, you are someone else. | 句号 一旦这么做 你就再也不是你了 |
[27:43] | There’s a cost. Are you sure? | 要付出代价的 你确定吗 |
[27:48] | I’ve been ready to do this since the day I found out | 自从我发现拉克·肯特真实身份的那天起 |
[27:50] | the truth about Clark Kent. | 我一直在为此做准备 |
[27:53] | This is who I am. | 这才是真正的我 |
[27:56] | I can’t hide behind my camera anymore. | 我不能再躲在镜头之后了 |
[27:59] | If there’s a cost, | 如果需要付出代价 |
[28:02] | I’ll pay it. | 我愿意 |
[28:04] | That’s a pretty good answer. | 这个回答不错 |
[28:17] | M’gann, thank God. You’re here. | 梅根 感谢上帝 你在这里 |
[28:19] | – What’s wrong? – J’onn needs your help. | -怎么了 -荣恩需要你帮忙 |
[28:20] | – Is he okay? – No, he’s in really bad shape. | -他没事吧 -他的情况令人堪忧 |
[28:23] | Yeah, uh, just let me get my stuff. | 让我去拿我的东西 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:34] | – Thirsty? – Not particularly. | -你很渴吗 -不渴 |
[28:36] | I’ve just found that drinking | 只是我刚刚发现 |
[28:37] | is the fastest way to get drunk, so… | 喝酒是最快喝醉的方法 所以… |
[28:40] | This city could really use a hero right about now. | 这座城市现在很需要一位英雄 |
[28:44] | Fighting rampaging creatures isn’t on my resume. | 打击狂暴生物不是我的强项 |
[28:46] | Oh, that’s right. Kara told me. | 没错 卡拉和我说了 |
[28:48] | Uh, beating people up for money is though, right? | 打黑拳赚钱就是吗 |
[28:51] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[28:52] | Why don’t you go believe in somebody else, Alex? | 你不如去相信别人吧 艾丽克斯 |
[28:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | I don’t believe in you, Mon-El. | 我并不相信你 蒙·艾尔 |
[29:01] | I suspect you’re a coward, | 我猜你是个胆小鬼 |
[29:03] | and that you would run at the first sign of danger. | 一有危险 你就会溜之大吉 |
[29:05] | My sister, she’s the one who believes in you. | 是我妹妹相信你 |
[29:09] | That’s why she’s so upset with you all the time. | 所以她一直以来才这么生你的气 |
[29:12] | She thinks you have potential. | 她认为你有潜能 |
[29:15] | To make a difference, like she does. | 能有所作为 就像她一样 |
[29:17] | To be a hero. | 成为英雄 |
[29:23] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[29:24] | You can start by standing up. | 你可以从挺身而出开始 |
[29:27] | Like the rest of us. | 就像我们一样 |
[29:36] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[29:38] | He was attacked by a parasitic organism. | 他遭到寄生生物袭击 |
[29:41] | His vitals are getting worse. | 他的器官每况愈下 |
[29:44] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[29:46] | What can I do? I’m not a doctor. | 我能做什么 我不是医生 |
[29:48] | He needs a blood transfusion. From you. | 他需要输血 需要输你的血 |
[29:52] | – My blood? – The blood of a Green Martian. | -输我的血 -绿色火星人的血 |
[29:56] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[29:57] | I don’t have time for squeamishness. | 现在不是娇气的时候 |
[30:00] | You have to help me save him. | 你要帮我救他 |
[30:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[30:03] | If J’onn knew, he would not want this. | 如果荣恩知道了 他不会希望这么做的 |
[30:06] | We’re not on Mars. | 我们现在不在火星 |
[30:09] | So, whether you’re saying no because of custom, or history, | 无论你拒绝是因为习俗 历史 |
[30:13] | or your own personal reasons, | 亦或是出于你的个人原因 |
[30:15] | none of that matters right now. | 那些现在都不重要 |
[30:17] | He is dying. | 他要死了 |
[30:19] | He will die if you do not help him. | 如果你不帮他 他就会死 |
[30:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:24] | You’re his only chance. | 你是他唯一的机会 |
[30:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:54] | Gentlemen, gentlemen… | 先生们 先生们 |
[30:55] | Gentlemen, the Earth is in peril. | 先生们 地球现正处于危险当中 |
[30:57] | Not from climate change, | 不是由于气候变化 |
[30:58] | but from misguided scientists, | 而是因为被误导的科学家 |
[31:02] | and the liberal news media | 自由的新闻媒体 |
[31:03] | with its Chicken Little pronouncements of the end of the world. | 及其有关世界末日的警告 |
[31:07] | Want to watch where you’re going? | 小心开车行吗 |
[31:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:30] | I regret this already. | 我已经开始后悔了 |
[31:40] | We are Parasite. | 我们是寄生虫 |
[31:58] | Please tell me you’re on my side. | 请告诉我你是站在我这边的 |
[32:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:02] | Guardian. | 守护者 |
[32:08] | Man in the van, you there? | 货车里那位 你在吗 |
[32:10] | I’m here baby, I’m here. | 我在 兄弟 我在 |
[32:12] | Your seven o’clock in the DEO speed wagon. | 在你七点钟方向的超查部高速货车里 |
[32:14] | Yeah, he’s coming back for more. | 他要来战第二回合了 |
[32:16] | Hey, hey. You know what to do. You got this. | 你知道该怎么做 你能行 |
[32:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:18] | Quit whining and trust me, okay? | 别叽歪了 对我有点信心行不行 |
[32:21] | – What now? – Now! Now! | -现在怎么办 -就现在 |
[32:30] | Oh, my God. It worked. | 我的天 起作用了 |
[32:34] | Hell, yes! Take that, Grimace! | 太好了 接招吧 丑八怪 |
[32:39] | Hey. Easy, easy. It’s okay. | 慢点慢点 没事的 |
[32:41] | Where’s Rudy? | 鲁迪在哪 |
[32:42] | He attacked a big climate conference. | 他攻击了一个大型气候大会 |
[32:44] | Mon-El is there doing what he can. | 蒙·艾尔已经在那尽力帮忙了 |
[32:45] | Alone? | 就他自己吗 |
[32:48] | Where’s the conference? | 大会地址在哪 |
[32:49] | Hey, you can’t fight him again. | 你不能再和他打了 |
[32:51] | He’ll drain you for everything you’ve got. | 他会把你彻底吸干的 |
[32:53] | Then I’ll have to get some power he can’t handle. | 那我就找点他吸收不来的能量 |
[33:08] | Get her out of here, now! | 把她带走 快 |
[33:13] | I do not support this plan. | 我不认同这个计划 |
[33:14] | It’s going to work. | 肯定会有用的 |
[33:16] | This is how Chernobyl happened. | 切尔诺贝利事故就是这么发生的 |
[33:17] | This won’t be Chernobyl. Trust me. | 不会变成切尔诺贝利的 相信我 |
[33:20] | Let’s see him drain this. | 让他吸干这个试试看 |
[33:34] | – A little help? – Crap! Crap! | -帮点忙行不 -糟了糟了 |
[33:44] | Oh! There she is! That’s my girl. | 她来了 不愧是我家好妹子 |
[33:50] | You want to change the world, | 你想改变世界 |
[33:53] | then change is good | 改变是好的 |
[33:55] | when you finally become what you were meant to be. | 如果你能变成命中注定的模样 |
[33:59] | But you were never meant to become this. | 但你本不该变成这样 |
[34:05] | Last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[34:08] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你吧 |
[34:28] | There is such a thing as too much power. | 能量过多是会反噬的 |
[34:31] | Plutonium 239. | 钚239 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:56] | Is he… | 他是不是 |
[35:02] | You showed up. | 你在危急关头赶来了 |
[35:04] | Nobody’s more surprised than me. | 没人比我自己更惊讶了 |
[35:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:11] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[35:23] | – Lead? – Couldn’t make it too easy on you. | -铅 -岂能轻易被你看穿 |
[35:27] | – Who are you? – A friend. | -你是谁 -一个盟友 |
[35:44] | Supergirl managed to destroy the creature, | 超女最终击溃了该生物 |
[35:46] | but it was this new masked hero | 但整个纳欣诺市在谈论的 |
[35:48] | who has all of National City talking. | 却是这位新出现的蒙面英雄 |
[35:50] | Who is the mysterious Guardian? | 这位神秘的守护者究竟是谁 |
[35:53] | Guardian, huh? | 守护者是吧 |
[35:57] | Not bad, could have been better. | 不算特别糟 也不算特别好 |
[36:02] | Look, I want to help people, | 我想帮助别人 |
[36:05] | and what better says that than Guardian? | 有什么名号比”守护者”更能说明这一点的 |
[36:09] | You did pretty good out there last night. | 你昨晚的表现挺棒的 |
[36:11] | Taking down the Purple People Eater. | 打倒那个紫色吃人狂魔 |
[36:16] | Not too bad, yourself, man in the van. | 你自己也不错 货车里的那位 |
[36:20] | You want to keep on doing this, don’t you? | 你还想继续行动 是不是 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:26] | – So do you. – Yeah, I do. | -你也想 -是啊 我也想 |
[36:29] | What’s wrong with us? | 咱俩这是有什么毛病 |
[36:30] | Nothing. We’re heroes, man. | 没什么毛病 我们是英雄 兄弟 |
[36:34] | Just like Kara. | 就像卡拉一样 |
[36:36] | We have no choice in the matter. | 这不是我们自己选的 |
[36:38] | It’s who we are. | 是天生的 |
[36:42] | Do you really think we should keep this a secret from Kara? | 你真的认为我们该瞒着卡拉吗 |
[36:46] | Just feels kind of weird, lying to her. | 这样骗她感觉有点怪 |
[36:48] | Yeah, I know what you mean, | 是啊 我明白你的意思 |
[36:50] | but I think we should. | 但我认为我们该瞒着她 |
[36:52] | At least until we get a handle on it. | 至少瞒到我们能独当一面的时候 |
[36:55] | Otherwise, all she’s going to do | 否则她肯定会不遗余力 |
[36:56] | is try to stop us. | 试图阻止我们 |
[36:58] | And she could. | 她会成功的 |
[37:01] | Long live the Super Friends, then. | 那就祝超级朋友万岁吧 |
[37:04] | To the Super Friends. | 致超级朋友 |
[37:24] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:28] | Like someone tried to suck the life out of me. | 像有人把我的生命力都吸走了 |
[37:39] | Yours? | 是你的血吗 |
[37:41] | Alex said you needed me. | 艾丽克斯说你需要我 |
[37:43] | And you came. | 而你来了 |
[37:55] | I should let you get some rest. | 我不打扰你休息了 |
[37:57] | No, stay. Stay. | 不 别走 留下来 |
[38:04] | Until you fall asleep. | 那就等你睡着 |
[38:21] | – Hey, Maggie. – Danvers! | -玛吉 -丹弗斯 |
[38:23] | Hey, I was hoping you’d turn up. | 我正希望你能来呢 |
[38:25] | Any interest in a game? | 想来一局吗 |
[38:26] | Well, actually, I was wondering | 其实我正想着 |
[38:27] | if you were still good for that drink you promised me. | 你答应我那杯酒还愿不愿意请呢 |
[38:31] | You told Kara? | 你告诉卡拉了 |
[38:33] | Yeah, you did! | 你告诉她了 |
[38:34] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[38:37] | I’m buying, all night. What are you having? | 今晚的酒全算我的 你想喝什么 |
[38:48] | I’ve been wanting to do that. | 我想吻你很久了 |
[38:51] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[38:54] | Was that not okay? | 我吻技不好吗 |
[38:55] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你的吻技很好 |
[38:59] | But something’s wrong. | 但有其他什么事不对劲 |
[39:00] | Well, we’re at really different places. | 我们的处境完全不同 |
[39:05] | And everything is changing for you. | 你正经历翻天覆地的变化 |
[39:08] | And everything is going to feel really heightened and shiny. | 你会觉得一切都在提升 闪闪发亮 |
[39:13] | And, um, you should experience that for yourself. | 你应该为了自己好好去感受 |
[39:17] | Not just to be with me. | 而不是为了和我在一起 |
[39:21] | And I shouldn’t get involved | 再说我也不该 |
[39:22] | with someone who’s just fresh off the boat. | 和刚刚出柜的人交往 |
[39:23] | Those relationships never really work out. | 那样的感情总是不会长久 |
[39:29] | I’m here for you, | 我会在你身边支持你的 |
[39:31] | but as a friend. | 但是以朋友的身份 |
[39:37] | Are we cool? | 我们之间不会有芥蒂吧 |
[39:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -当然没有 -是吗 |
[39:40] | Yeah. No, no, we’re cool. | 是的 没问题 没有芥蒂 |
[39:42] | Alex, don’t go. | 艾丽克斯 别走啊 |
[39:43] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[39:48] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[39:50] | Alex, ugh… I can see you in there. | 艾丽克斯 我能看见你在家 |
[39:52] | Let me in please. | 拜托 让我进去吧 |
[39:54] | Go away, Kara. | 你走吧 卡拉 |
[40:00] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[40:02] | Nothing. Nothing is going on. | 没怎么 什么事都没有 |
[40:04] | You shouldn’t have come over here. | 你不该到这来 |
[40:05] | Well, you didn’t show up for work, and that’s not like you, | 你没有去上班 那一点都不像你 |
[40:07] | – so I got worried. – You’re right. | -让我很担心 -你说得对 |
[40:10] | – I should… I should go in. – Wait, wait. | -我该 我该去工作 -等等 |
[40:12] | – Something is clearly wrong. – Everything is fine. | -很明显出什么事了 -什么事都没有 |
[40:16] | – Is this about you coming out? – No. | -是关于你出柜的事吗 -不是 |
[40:18] | And just forget I said anything about it. | 忘记我说过的一切吧 |
[40:21] | Okay, forget it. | 都忘了吧 |
[40:22] | Why? What does that mean? | 为什么 你这是什么意思 |
[40:24] | It means that I made a mistake. | 意思是我犯了个大错 |
[40:27] | Okay, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:28] | And I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我根本不该说出来 |
[40:30] | I should have just kept my mouth shut. | 我就该管住嘴巴 |
[40:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[40:40] | She doesn’t like me. | 她不喜欢我 |
[40:44] | Like that. | 对我没那种感觉 |
[40:52] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[40:56] | – It’s so humiliating. – No, no. | -太丢人了 -才不会 |
[41:04] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[41:26] | Hey, can I help you? | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 |
[41:29] | I’m trying to be better, | 我想做个更好的人 |
[41:30] | so I’d love to help out. | 要是能帮上忙我很高兴 |
[41:46] | Welcome to Cadmus. | 卡德摩斯欢迎你 |