时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | He needs a blood transfusion. From you. | 他需要输血 需要输你的血 |
[00:43] | – My blood? – The blood of a Green Martian. | -输我的血 -绿色火星人的血 |
[00:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:50] | Guardian. | 守护者 |
[00:52] | I shouldn’t get involved with someone who’s just fresh off the boat. | 我不该和刚刚出柜的人交往 |
[00:55] | I’m here for you, but as a friend. | 我会在你身边支持你的 但是以朋友的身份 |
[01:01] | Welcome to Cadmus. | 卡德摩斯欢迎你 |
[01:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:16] | Because it’s time for you to die. | 因为你的死期到了 |
[01:21] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[01:25] | This place is… | 这个地方 |
[01:27] | Exotic. | 好有异域情调 |
[01:29] | You know, for a place that caters to aliens, | 对于一个招待外星人的酒吧来说 |
[01:33] | they have some pretty good chicken wings. | 这里的鸡翅好吃到爆 |
[01:35] | How do you know that’s chicken? | 你怎么你知道那是鸡肉 |
[01:38] | The latest in a series of armored truck robberies | 装甲车系列抢劫案中最新的一起 |
[01:40] | was thwarted last night | 于昨晚得到制止 |
[01:41] | when National City’s newest crime fighter took a stand. | 纳欣诺市最新的犯罪斗士挺身而出 表明了立场 |
[01:45] | The new guy. Of course. | 新来的 好吧 |
[01:48] | Guardian? I thought you said he helped you. | 守护者 你不是说他帮了你的忙吗 |
[01:51] | He did… | 虽说是这样 |
[01:53] | – But? – But, I don’t know, | -但是 -但是 |
[01:54] | I just don’t think the city | 我只是觉得纳市 |
[01:56] | should be putting its trust in him so quickly. | 不该这么轻易地相信他 |
[01:58] | Well, I mean the armored truck robbery | 他阻止的那起装甲车抢劫案 |
[02:00] | that he stopped wasn’t a joke. | 可不是闹着玩的 |
[02:02] | Apparently, it was, like, three versus one. | 他可是三打一呢 |
[02:20] | I didn’t say he wasn’t impressive. | 我并不是否认他的成绩 |
[02:22] | I just said I didn’t know if he’s trustworthy. | 我只是说 我不确定他是否值得信任 |
[02:24] | Well, what do you have against the guy? | 你看他哪里不顺眼 |
[02:26] | Ah, well, for starters, why wear a mask? | 首先 为什么要戴面具呢 |
[02:29] | Why cover your face | 既然光明磊落 |
[02:30] | when you’re on the up and up? I don’t wear a mask. | 为什么要把脸遮起来呢 我就不戴面具 |
[02:32] | I will say this about the guy. | 我得替他说句话 |
[02:34] | He photographs well. | 他这样很上相 |
[02:35] | Like, well, his suit does. | 他的战衣很上相 |
[02:38] | I bet he’s working with a partner. | 他肯定有个搭档 |
[02:40] | Why? Why would you say that? | 为什么 你为什么这么说 |
[02:43] | Whoa, bad guy number three at your six! | 三号坏蛋在你正后方 |
[02:44] | He is gonna need some shield in three, two, one. | 用盾牌挡住他 倒数三 二 一 |
[02:49] | I love it when they go clang. | 我真喜欢这种铿锵声 |
[02:50] | – So what’s next? – Flasher in Finley Park? | -接下来是什么 -芬利公园里的暴露狂 |
[02:52] | Uh, hard pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[02:54] | I’m just saying, in every situation, | 我是说 在任何情况下 |
[02:56] | Guardian seems to be one step ahead. | 守护者似乎都能先人一步 |
[02:58] | That screams sidekick. | 所以他肯定有助手 |
[03:00] | Sidekick? | 助手 |
[03:01] | Okay, so if, if this guy actually had a number two, | 好吧 就算这家伙真的有同伴 |
[03:04] | I think they would actually be more equals. | 我觉得他们俩也是平等的 |
[03:06] | My cousin worked with a vigilante once. | 我堂弟就曾经跟一名义警合作过 |
[03:08] | Tons of gadgets, Lots of demons. | 他有成堆的装置和守护程序 |
[03:10] | I mean, vigilantes are nuts. | 义警都是疯子 |
[03:12] | Or maybe you are just afraid of the competition. | 或许你只是怕有人跟你竞争 |
[03:15] | No. No. No. No. Alex, you agree with me, right? | 不不不 艾丽克斯 你同意我的看法吧 |
[03:17] | I mean, masks, the voice changer thing, it’s weird. | 他的面具和变声器都很奇怪 |
[03:20] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[03:21] | Danvers! | 丹弗斯 |
[03:24] | Hi. It’s been a hot minute. How are you? | 有段日子没见了 你还好吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Good. Good, yeah. | 嗯 我很好 |
[03:30] | Uh, everybody, this is Maggie. | 各位 这是玛吉 |
[03:31] | Maggie, this is, um, everybody. | 玛吉 这是我的朋友们 |
[03:34] | James, Winn and Kara. | 詹姆斯 温和卡拉 |
[03:37] | Oh! The sister! | 你就是她妹妹 |
[03:39] | Oh, I’ve heard so much about you from Alex. | 艾丽克斯跟我讲了好多关于你的事情 |
[03:41] | And I’ve heard all about you. | 我也听说了不少你的事情 |
[03:44] | Um, can I borrow you a minute? | 能跟你借一步说话吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:50] | Hey, so, you haven’t returned any of my calls. | 你一直都不回我的电话 |
[03:52] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[03:54] | Oh, I’ve been working. | 我一直在忙工作 |
[03:56] | Right. Must have been a lot of rogue aliens at large. | 好吧 最近肯定有好多逍遥法外的外星人 |
[04:00] | There always are. | 一直都有 |
[04:01] | Listen, I… | 听着 |
[04:03] | I just wanted to make sure things were okay with us. | 我只想知道我们之间没有芥蒂 |
[04:06] | Because the last time we saw each other, things got a little, uh, | 因为咱们上次见面的时候 事情变得有点… |
[04:09] | you know, like, complicated. | 复杂 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. I thought they were pretty straightforward. | 我不知道 我以为说的很明白了 |
[04:14] | I’m fresh off the boat. | 我是刚出柜的人 |
[04:16] | That’s not your thing. | 不是你的菜 |
[04:17] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I like you, Alex. It’s just, you know, the situation. | 我喜欢你 艾丽克斯 只是情况有点复杂 |
[04:23] | -It’s nothing personal. -No, I didn’t think it was. | -并不是针对你 -我也没这么觉得 |
[04:25] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | Still friends? | 还是朋友吧 |
[04:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:37] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -我还好 |
[04:40] | So, where is Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔跑哪去了 |
[04:42] | I mean, doesn’t he practically live at this place? | 他还在这里生活吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, knowing him? He’s probably at Darla’s apartment | 你知道他的 他大概在达拉的公寓 |
[04:46] | or Eve’s apartment or with that blond Valeronian. | 伊芙的公寓 或者和那个金发妹在一起 |
[04:49] | What’s the word for a male floozy? | 形容男荡妇的那个词是什么 |
[04:52] | A Daxamite? | 达克萨姆星人 |
[04:55] | Well, at least he’s having fun on Earth. | 至少他在地球上玩得开心 |
[04:59] | If you could just tell me why I’m here, | 如果你能告诉我为什么抓我来这儿 |
[05:00] | I promise it would be a good conversation starter. | 我保证那会是个不错的开场白 |
[05:06] | Okay. I give up. | 好吧 我放弃 |
[05:08] | What’s your favorite baseball team? | 你最喜欢哪支棒球队 |
[05:11] | That’s the one with the hoop | 是那个有篮筐 |
[05:11] | and the tall guys bouncing the ball, right? | 大个子们上下拍球的运动 对吧 |
[05:14] | Oh. A courtship ring. | 求偶戒指 |
[05:17] | You know, I’ve just learned that | 我才知道 |
[05:18] | there is a long-standing mating ritual here | 这里有一个存在已久的交配仪式 |
[05:20] | where if you like it, you should’ve put a ring on it. | 如果你喜欢谁 就该给她戴上戒指 |
[05:24] | Clearly you’ve been successful in this arena. So… | 显然你在这个领域取得了成功 |
[05:28] | But from the looks of you, she can’t be that pretty. | 但是以你的长相来说 她不会有多漂亮 |
[05:31] | What do you call ugly women on this planet? | 这个星球上管丑女叫什么 |
[05:33] | Is it cats? No, dogs… | 猫吗 不是 狗吧… |
[05:36] | Don’t think you’re so important that I won’t shoot you. | 别以为你很重要 我不会开枪打你 |
[05:38] | Well, that would be a relief from staring at your ugly face. | 不必继续看你的丑脸 也算是解脱了 |
[05:50] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就要走吗 |
[05:53] | -J’onn! -Mon-El. Get out of here. | -荣恩 -蒙·艾尔 离开这儿 |
[05:55] | If you want your friend to live, | 如果你想让你的朋友活命 |
[05:56] | I suggest you don’t listen to him and stand down. | 我建议你别听他的并且后退 |
[06:00] | Don’t listen to her. Run! | 别听她的 快跑 |
[06:01] | No! | 不 |
[06:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Now that’s a good choice. | 这是正确的选择 |
[06:14] | Knock. Knock. | 打扰啦 |
[06:16] | M’gann. | 梅根 |
[06:18] | We’re good, we’re good. | 没事的 |
[06:20] | To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? | 大驾光临 有何贵干 |
[06:23] | I just wanted to see how you were feeling. | 我只是来看看你感觉怎么样了 |
[06:25] | Well, thanks to you and your Martian blood, I’m almost at 100%. | 多亏了你和你的火星血 我几乎彻底康复了 |
[06:29] | I hope you don’t want it back. | 我希望你不是来让我”以血还血”的 |
[06:32] | I, uh, whipped up a batch of K’rkzar’s tonic for you. | 我做了一份卡扎补汤给你 |
[06:37] | My grandmother would make us drink this whenever we were unwell. | 每次我们身体不舒服 我奶奶就会让我们喝这个 |
[06:40] | I used ghost peppers to replicate z’arr roots. | 我用印度鬼椒代替了扎尔根 |
[06:44] | First you save my life, then you make it better. | 你先是救了我的命 又帮助我康复 |
[06:51] | J’onn? What is it? | 荣恩 怎么了 |
[06:59] | I’m good. I should, uh… | 我还好 我该… |
[07:03] | I should get back to work. | 我该工作了 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Well, I’m, I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[07:36] | You ain’t the police. | 你不是警察 |
[07:38] | This is wrongful imprisonment, kidnapping. | 这是非法监禁 绑架 |
[07:41] | I know a lawyer, you freak! | 我认识个律师 你个变态 |
[07:42] | Good. You’re going to need one. | 很好 你是需要个律师 |
[07:47] | What about a hostage situation? | 人质事件怎么样 |
[07:49] | Now, that is more my speed. | 这才是我的节奏 |
[07:53] | What? You costumed freaks rove in packs? | 怎么 你个穿戏服的变态又回来了 |
[07:58] | No… | 不 |
[08:08] | Where’s the fire? | 怎么这么急 |
[08:09] | Breaking news on the Guardian. | 关于守护者的重大新闻 |
[08:11] | Okay. Who’d the Guardian save this time? | 守护者这回救了谁 |
[08:13] | Saved? You mean murdered. | 救 你是说谋杀吧 |
[08:18] | Snapper, what’s this about the Guardian? | 史力柏 守护者出了什么事 |
[08:21] | One of our police sources sent us this security footage. | 有位警局线人给我们发来了监控录像 |
[08:28] | Looks like a hero to me. | 我看着他是个英雄 |
[08:30] | Wait for it. | 等一等 |
[08:34] | No, that’s not right. | 不 这不对 |
[08:36] | The Guardian didn’t kill that guy. | 守护者没有杀死那个人 |
[08:37] | You need glasses, Olsen. You just saw it. | 你要配副眼镜了 奥尔森 你刚看到了 |
[08:39] | What no… What I saw was the Guardian leave. | 我看到的是守护者离开了 |
[08:41] | When the Guardian left, that man was alive. | 守护者离开的时候那人还活着 |
[08:43] | So he changed his mind, came back and blew the guy away. | 他改了主意 回来杀了那人 |
[08:46] | No. He wouldn’t do that. | 不 他不会这么做的 |
[08:47] | Oh, God. I should’ve known. | 天哪 我就知道 |
[08:49] | Should have known what? | 就知道什么 |
[08:50] | You’re a textbook case of confirmation bias. | 你就是个证实性偏见的典型例子 |
[08:53] | You only side with those who confirm your already pre-existing beliefs | 你只支持那些证实你固有看法的言论 |
[08:56] | and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. | 而忽视与你意见相左的人 |
[08:58] | You’re in the tank for superheroes. | 你是超级英雄那一派的 |
[09:00] | I’m not in a tank for superheroes. | 我不是超级英雄那一派的 |
[09:03] | Oh, please. As the kids say, you’re BFFs with Superman. | 省省吧 就像孩子们说的 你和超人是好基友 |
[09:06] | You’ve assigned 18 front page stories | 单是上个月 |
[09:08] | in the past month alone to Supergirl. | 你就批了十八个超女的封面故事 |
[09:10] | You said it yourself, Olsen. The camera doesn’t lie. | 你自己说过 奥尔森 镜头可不会说谎 |
[09:15] | Uh, hi. Very sorry. | 你好 不好意思 |
[09:17] | Uh, excuse me. I have an emergency that only James Olsen can solve. | 抱歉 有件急事只有詹姆斯·奥尔森能处理 |
[09:23] | We are screwed. Do you hear what they’re saying, dude? | 我们完了 你听说了吗 伙计 |
[09:26] | – You need to calm down. – I cannot calm down! | -你得冷静 -我冷静不了 |
[09:29] | You have gone from National City’s golden boy | 你从纳欣诺市的宠儿 |
[09:31] | to Public Enemy Number One in a matter of hours! | 在几小时内成了头号公敌 |
[09:34] | Okay. Everything we’ve built is coming down, man. | 好了 我们的努力要白费了 |
[09:36] | Just keep your voice down. Take a breath. | 小点儿声 深呼吸 |
[09:39] | – Now. Okay? – Okay. | -快 行吗 -行 |
[09:40] | First and foremost, and most importantly, I didn’t kill that guy. | 首先 最重要的是我没杀那个人 |
[09:43] | Dude. They’ve got you on tape. | 他们拍到你了 |
[09:44] | – It wasn’t me! – Well, it’s on tape, all right? | -那不是我 -拍到了 好吗 |
[09:45] | And if they find you, they find me. | 如果他们找到你 就会找到我 |
[09:47] | I’m your accomplice. I can’t survive in prison! | 我是你的同党 我在监狱里活不下去 |
[09:49] | I’ve seen every season of Oz. | 我看了每一季《监狱风云》 |
[09:51] | We gotta shut this Guardian thing down right now. | 我们现在得放弃守护者的事情 |
[09:52] | No! No. We are not shutting this down | 不行 我们不能放弃 |
[09:54] | because some gun nut wants to use us as a smoke screen. | 因为有个枪械狂想利用我们掩人耳目 |
[09:57] | Okay, not when we’re making a difference. I mean, come on. | 我们在为纳市做贡献 现在还不能放弃 |
[09:59] | Well, how are we supposed to make a difference in jail? | 我们进监狱了还怎么做贡献 |
[10:02] | Look. You have to trust me, okay? | 你得相信我 |
[10:07] | Now, I have a lead | 我有条线索 |
[10:09] | on a drug shipment coming in to the wharf tonight. | 今晚码头会有毒品运过来 |
[10:11] | Now this copycat lunatic shows up, | 如果这个山寨疯子出现 |
[10:13] | we’ll get two bad guys for the price of one. | 我们就能一石二鸟 |
[10:16] | It’s the only way to clear our names. | 这是我们正名的唯一办法 |
[10:18] | Why am I strong enough to say no | 为什么我有勇气拒绝 |
[10:20] | to joining your fantasy football league, but not this? | 参加你的梦幻橄榄球联盟 但却抵抗不了这种诱惑 |
[10:43] | That was really beautiful. | 动作真美 |
[10:45] | I learned it from a Shaolin Monk in the late 1800s. | 19世纪末 一位少林僧人教我的 |
[10:49] | Whenever I’m feeling out of sorts, | 我状态不佳时 |
[10:52] | it brings me back to center. | 打拳总能让我恢复 |
[10:56] | Are you still feeling sick from the parasite? | 寄生虫还让你难受吗 |
[11:00] | I keep seeing my wife and daughters. | 我总是看到我的妻女们 |
[11:07] | K’hym. T’ania. | 金姆 塔尼娅 |
[11:10] | Like they’re in the room with me. | 好像她们也在房间里 |
[11:13] | Maybe this has something to do with M’gann. | 也许这和梅根有关 |
[11:17] | When I got to Earth, I saw my parents everywhere. | 我刚到地球时 总是看到我的父母 |
[11:21] | I was in my room one night, I remember looking up at the stars | 有一晚我在房间里 我记得我仰望星空 |
[11:26] | and feeling so alone. | 感觉很孤独 |
[11:30] | I started to cry. | 我开始哭泣 |
[11:32] | And Eliza came in my room. | 伊莉莎进来了 |
[11:34] | And I yelled at her to get out. | 我冲她喊 叫她出去 |
[11:36] | Yelled? | 喊 |
[11:38] | It’s hard to imagine you as a teenager. | 很难想象你小时候的样子 |
[11:40] | Well, I wasn’t always this mature. | 我也是慢慢懂事的 |
[11:43] | Eliza refused to leave. | 伊莉莎没有离开 |
[11:46] | She said | 她说 |
[11:48] | that my parents would want me to be loved, | 我的父母也想让我感觉到爱 |
[11:51] | and that nothing would replace them. | 任何事物都不能替代他们 |
[11:54] | That they were a part of who I am. | 我体内流着他们的血 |
[12:02] | It was the first time I ever let her really hug me, | 那是我第一次让她真正拥抱我 |
[12:07] | and that was the first time I didn’t feel alone anymore. | 那也是我第一次不再感到孤独 |
[12:11] | Having M’Gann in your life doesn’t mean losing your family. | 接纳梅根不代表忘记你的家庭 |
[12:16] | It means feeling whole again. | 而是让你再次感到完满 |
[12:27] | Three keys dust. | 三份毒粉 |
[12:29] | You couldn’t put it in a briefcase or something? | 你就不能放到公文包里吗 |
[12:30] | You’ve got to carry it around like a goldfish? | 非得拿在手上到处转悠吗 |
[12:32] | I’m cutting down on overhead. | 我要减少开销 |
[12:47] | Who are you? What’re you doing? | 你是谁 你要干什么 |
[12:49] | Keeping our city safe just like you. | 像你一样保护这座城市 |
[12:53] | I don’t kill. | 我不杀人 |
[12:55] | Maybe you should. | 也许你该杀人 |
[13:13] | I thought we could be allies, | 我们本可以合作 |
[13:15] | but you aren’t willing to do what’s necessary | 但你不愿意做必要的事 |
[13:16] | to see justice done. | 来伸张正义 |
[13:25] | NCPD! Drop the shield and get your hands in the air! | 纳市警局 放下盾牌 举起双手 |
[13:31] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[13:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:39] | NCPD has Guardian pinned down near the wharf. | 纳市警局在码头附近发现了守护者 |
[13:41] | They just called for backup. | 他们刚叫了后援 |
[13:43] | Let’s get this guy once and for all. | 让我们将他一举拿下 |
[13:48] | – Hello, Kryptonian. – Cadmus. | -你好 氪星人 -卡德摩斯 |
[13:50] | Got it in one. | 一语中的 |
[13:52] | And do you know why we call ourselves that? | 你知道我们为什么叫这名字吗 |
[13:54] | Cadmus was the very first Greek hero. | 卡德摩斯是第一位希腊英雄 |
[13:56] | If you think you’re a hero, you’re crazier than I thought. | 如果你们自诩为英雄 那真是疯狂到超乎想象 |
[13:59] | I’m inviting you over. | 我想请你过来 |
[14:00] | We already have a guest waiting for you. | 我们有个客人在等你 |
[14:02] | Your Daxamite friend. | 你的达克萨姆朋友 |
[14:04] | But if you tell anyone where you’re headed, he dies. | 但如果你透露你的行程 他会死 |
[14:07] | If you refuse to come, he dies. | 如果你不来 他也会死 |
[14:10] | Come to me, Supergirl. | 来找我 超女 |
[14:12] | But I should warn you. In the myths, | 但我该警告你 在神话里 |
[14:14] | Cadmus was really only famous for one thing. | 卡德摩斯只因为一件事出名 |
[14:18] | He killed monsters. | 斩妖除魔 |
[14:39] | J’onn, what’re you doing here? | 荣恩 你来这里干什么 |
[14:42] | I think the real question is, what are you doing here? | 我觉得问题是 你来这里干什么 |
[14:48] | I should have locked you in that laboratory when I had the chance. | 我本该把你锁在那间实验室里的 |
[14:52] | You’re Hank Henshaw. The real Hank Henshaw. | 你是汉克·亨肖 真正的汉克·亨肖 |
[14:57] | You survived? | 你还活着 |
[14:58] | Yes, I survived. | 是的 我还活着 |
[15:03] | But that alien, | 但是那个外星人 |
[15:05] | that thing from Mars, stole my life. | 那个火星人 窃取了我的生活 |
[15:08] | It took everything from me. | 夺走了我的一切 |
[15:10] | But Cadmus saved me. | 但是卡德摩斯救了我 |
[15:12] | And now you work for them? | 所以你现在为他们卖命吗 |
[15:15] | When I ran the DEO, we hunted aliens. | 在我负责超查部时 我们追捕外星人 |
[15:18] | Now Cadmus has inherited that glorious purpose. | 现在卡德摩斯继承了这个光荣的目标 |
[15:22] | To end alien life on this planet. | 终结外星人在这个星球上的生活 |
[15:26] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[15:31] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[15:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:44] | Because it’s time for you to die. | 因为你们的死期到了 |
[15:53] | You and the rest of the alien scum | 你和其余的外星渣滓 |
[15:56] | have no place on this planet. | 在这个星球上没有立足之地 |
[16:20] | Hank Henshaw is dead. | 汉克·亨肖已经死了 |
[16:24] | I’m Cyborg Superman. | 我是机械超人 |
[16:28] | We’ve issued an arrest order | 我们已发出逮捕令 |
[16:30] | for the vigilante known as “Guardian” | 逮捕名为守护者的义警 |
[16:32] | on multiple counts of assault and murder. | 他犯下了多项袭击及谋杀罪 |
[16:34] | We urge any citizens with | 我们强烈要求 |
[16:35] | knowledge of Guardian’s whereabouts or identity… | 任何知道守护者行踪或身份的市民… |
[16:37] | Hey, Winn, have you heard from Kara? | 温 你有卡拉的消息吗 |
[16:39] | The last I heard she was on her way to help capture Guardian. | 上次我听说她正要去追捕守护者 |
[16:42] | Huh, she, she probably just missed him. | 她可能刚好错过他了 |
[16:44] | She’s at CatCo, I’m sure. | 我想她在凯特科公司 |
[16:45] | Um, speaking of Guardian, | 说到守护者 |
[16:47] | you’ve got to tell your friend to lay off him. | 你要叫你的朋友别再追捕他 |
[16:48] | Like… | 那 |
[16:49] | Why? What’s it to you? | 为什么 关你什么事 |
[16:53] | You know, it’s, um, you know, it’s just, with your sister, | 你知道 就像你妹妹 |
[16:56] | and Superman, and Hank even, | 超人 还有汉克 |
[16:58] | sometimes or J’onn… Well, I just… | 有时是荣恩 我只是 |
[17:00] | I really support the vigilante cause. | 我真的很支持义警的存在 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, you heard it from my “Friend” on the TV. | 你也听到我”朋友”在电视上说的话 |
[17:06] | Guardian isn’t a vigilante. He’s a murderer. | 守护者不是义警 而是杀人犯 |
[17:07] | Actually. No. He’s not. He’s… | 其实他不是 他是… |
[17:11] | Do you know something about Guardian, Winn? | 你知道守护者的事吗 温 |
[17:15] | Is… I just… I know he’s not a bad guy. | 我只知道他不是坏人 |
[17:17] | All right. So, if you can just have your friend, Maggie, | 所以如果你能不能让你朋友玛吉 |
[17:19] | please give him a break. | 放他一马 |
[17:22] | I know six different very painful ways | 我知道六种不同且令人痛苦的方法 |
[17:24] | to get you to tell me who Guardian is, | 能让你告诉我守护者的身份 |
[17:26] | using my index finger. | 只需要用我的食指 |
[17:29] | – But before I go there… – It’s James. | -但在我折磨你之前 -是詹姆斯 |
[17:30] | It’s James. It-it’s James. | 是詹姆斯 是詹姆斯 |
[17:33] | Guardian… Guardian is James. | 守护者是詹姆斯 |
[17:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吧 |
[17:42] | What’re you doing? What’re you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[17:43] | – I’m calling Kara. – No! You can’t call Kara. | -我要打给卡拉 -不 不能打给卡拉 |
[17:46] | Alex, you can’t tell anybody about this, | 艾丽克斯 这事你不能告诉任何人 |
[17:48] | not your sister, not Maggie. | 包括你妹妹和玛吉 |
[17:49] | No one. Right, James is out there, trying to help. | 谁都不行 詹姆斯在外面一心想要帮忙 |
[17:52] | And he helped, he helped stop Parasite. | 他帮忙阻止了寄生虫 |
[17:54] | And he’s going to help stop whoever | 不管这个真正的杀人犯是什么人 |
[17:55] | this is who’s really killing these people, | 他都会帮忙阻止他的 |
[17:57] | because you and I both know, | 因为我们俩都很清楚 |
[17:59] | James… James Olsen isn’t a murderer. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森不是杀人犯 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | I’ll deal with the both of you later. | 我晚点再处理你们两个 |
[18:17] | – Mon-El. – Are you okay? | -蒙·艾尔 -你还好吧 |
[18:19] | Now I know how the bad guys feel when I pummel them. | 现在我才知道坏人被我揍的感受 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[18:26] | They captured J’onn, too. | 荣恩也被他们抓了 |
[18:27] | That wasn’t J’onn. | 那不是荣恩 |
[18:29] | Remember I once told you J’onn assumed the identity of a human? | 还记得我和你说过荣恩假扮人类吗 |
[18:33] | That’s the human, Hank Henshaw. | 假扮的就是那个人 汉克·亨肖 |
[18:36] | Only they enhanced him somehow. | 只是他们增强了他的能力 |
[18:39] | They tricked me. | 他们骗了我 |
[18:42] | The bars are made from Nth metal from Thanagar. | 这些栏杆是由塞纳刚星上的N金属制成的 |
[18:44] | They’re unbreakable. | 坚不可摧 |
[18:46] | So, what is this place? Who are these people? | 这是什么地方 这些都是什么人 |
[18:48] | It’s called Cadmus. | 这里是卡德摩斯 |
[18:50] | It’s run by scientists | 由科学家来管理 |
[18:51] | who want to wipe aliens off the face of the planet. | 他们要铲除这个星球上的外星人 |
[18:53] | News just gets better by the second. | 消息真是”越来越棒”了 |
[18:55] | So what? I’m the, uh, the lucky first contestant? | 那又怎样 我是第一个幸运儿吗 |
[19:00] | No… No, they kidnapped you to get to me. | 不 他们绑架你 是为了要抓到我 |
[19:09] | Huh, Danvers, I was just texting you. | 丹弗斯 我正好在给你发短信 |
[19:11] | I need you to lay off Guardian. | 我要你别再通缉守护者了 |
[19:13] | You mean National City’s masked serial killer? No way. | 你是说纳欣诺市的面具连环杀手吗 不行 |
[19:16] | He’s not a killer, Maggie. You’re targeting the wrong guy. | 他不是杀人犯 玛吉 你追捕错人了 |
[19:19] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[19:20] | That’s it. | 说完了 |
[19:22] | If you want me to drop my prime murder suspect, | 如果你想我放弃我的主要谋杀疑犯 |
[19:24] | you gotta give me more than that. | 你的理由要更充分才行 |
[19:25] | I can’t. It’s classified. | 我不能说 这是机密 |
[19:27] | Come on, Alex. We’re friends. | 少来了 艾丽克斯 我们是朋友 |
[19:29] | No, Maggie, | 不 玛吉 |
[19:31] | we’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[19:34] | Oh. Okay, I’m lost. What happened? | 好吧 我不懂了 怎么了 |
[19:38] | We hung out, | 我们一起出去玩 |
[19:39] | we got close, | 变得亲密 |
[19:40] | then you called me out for liking you, | 你发现了我喜欢你 |
[19:43] | and then I had the guts to admit, “Yes, it’s true.” | 我鼓起勇气承认”没错 我喜欢你” |
[19:47] | And you told me that my feelings were real | 你说我的感情是真的 |
[19:51] | and that I deserved to be happy, | 说我应该得到幸福 |
[19:53] | and so I thought you meant I deserved to be happy with you. | 我以为你的意思是我可以跟你在一起 |
[19:56] | – Alex… – No, no, no. I’m not done. | -艾丽克斯 -不 我还没说完 |
[19:58] | Because then you convinced me to come out to my sister. | 你后来说服我跟我妹妹出柜 |
[20:01] | And I did, | 我照做了 |
[20:03] | because I was sure of one thing. | 因为我有一点非常肯定 |
[20:06] | And that was my feelings for you. | 就是我对你的感情 |
[20:09] | Initially, I was terrified. | 最初 我很害怕 |
[20:11] | But ultimately, | 但是最终 |
[20:13] | I was proud to come out | 我为自己出柜而骄傲 |
[20:16] | because it wasn’t just some concept. | 因为这不仅是公布我的性取向 |
[20:20] | It was about my feelings for this amazing woman. | 重点在于我喜欢上了一位好姑娘 |
[20:25] | But now? | 可现在 |
[20:27] | I don’t feel liberated, | 我并不觉得获得了解放 |
[20:29] | or like I’m on some great journey. | 也不觉得我在经历什么伟大旅程 |
[20:31] | All I feel is pain | 我只觉得痛苦 |
[20:34] | because you don’t want me. | 因为你不想要我 |
[20:36] | – Alex, that’s not why… – Just, | -艾丽克斯 我不是因为… -算了 |
[20:37] | you know what, save it. Okay, let’s… | 不必了 不说这个 |
[20:40] | It’s not what’s important right now. | 现在这个不重要 |
[20:42] | What’s important is that you back off Guardian. | 重点是这件案子你别插手 |
[20:51] | Hey, um, have you heard from Kara? | 你有卡拉的消息吗 |
[20:54] | No. She hasn’t checked in yet. | 没有 她还没联系我们 |
[20:56] | – Are you worried? – It’s not like her to go radio silent. | -你担心了吗 -一言不发不像她的风格 |
[20:59] | Let’s give her sometime before we press the panic button. | 先别慌 给她点时间 |
[21:07] | J’onn! Put your weapon down. J’onn! | 荣恩 放下武器 荣恩 |
[21:17] | Stand down. | 别动手 |
[21:20] | Alex, you need to run some tests on me. | 艾丽克斯 你得帮我做几项检查 |
[21:22] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[21:27] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[21:29] | I don’t believe we’ve been introduced. | 我们还没正式认识过 |
[21:32] | I’ve seen you before | 我见过你 |
[21:35] | in Lena Luthor’s office. What were you doing there? | 在莉娜·卢瑟的办公室 你当时在做什么 |
[21:39] | I might ask you the same. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[21:41] | I don’t like the idea of you around my daughter. | 我不喜欢你靠近我女儿 |
[21:45] | You’re Lillian Luthor. | 你是莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[21:48] | Lex and Lena’s mother. | 是莱克斯和莉娜的母亲 |
[21:49] | I’m a lot of things. | 我有很多身份 |
[21:50] | A doctor, a patriot, a mother… | 医生 爱国者 母亲 |
[21:52] | A liar, a kidnapper, a killer. | 骗子 绑匪 杀手 |
[21:55] | Does Lena know about Cadmus? | 莉娜知道卡德摩斯的事吗 |
[21:58] | Does she know who her mother really is? | 她知道她母亲真正的身份吗 |
[22:00] | And what are you to my daughter? | 那你跟我女儿又是什么关系 |
[22:01] | I’m a friend. | 我是她的朋友 |
[22:03] | I’ve heard that before. | 我以前也听说过 |
[22:05] | Years ago, Superman came to my son, Lex, | 多年前 超人来找我儿子莱克斯 |
[22:07] | and promised him the world. | 声称会给他全世界 |
[22:09] | A new dawn for mankind. | 为人类带来新时代 |
[22:12] | Lex believed him, poor thing. | 可怜的莱克斯相信了 |
[22:15] | And then he watched | 他眼睁睁看着 |
[22:17] | as your kinsman infected this country with his propaganda, | 你那位同类洗脑了整个国家 |
[22:21] | as his power became unchecked. | 能力也开始不受控制 |
[22:24] | And when Lex tried to take that power back, | 等莱克斯想要收回那股力量时 |
[22:26] | Superman convinced the world Lex was evil. | 超人欺骗全世界 说莱克斯是坏人 |
[22:31] | My darling boy. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[22:33] | My genius son. | 天才儿子 |
[22:35] | An actual Superman, behind bars for life. | 他才是真正的超人 却要坐牢一辈子 |
[22:40] | Because you and your kind | 因为你跟你那些同类 |
[22:42] | will stop at nothing to poison the Earth. | 会不惜一切代价毒害地球 |
[22:45] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[22:47] | We’ll agree to disagree. | 求同存异吧 |
[22:50] | So, what am I doing here? | 我来这里干什么 |
[22:52] | I need something from you. | 我需要你帮个小忙 |
[22:53] | I need you to be human for a little while. | 我需要你变成凡人一段时间 |
[22:56] | I know from your fight with Red Tornado | 我知道你跟红旋风的一战中 |
[22:58] | when you expel enough of your heat vision, | 你使用热视力过量 |
[23:00] | you deplete the solar radiation in your cells, | 耗尽了细胞中的太阳辐射 |
[23:03] | leaving you as helpless as any mere mortal. | 让你变得跟凡人一样脆弱 |
[23:05] | I’ve designed this helmet to absorb the radiation. | 这个头盔可以吸收太阳辐射 |
[23:09] | You want me to solar flare? | 你要我发射太阳耀斑吗 |
[23:12] | That’s never gonna happen. | 绝对不可能 |
[23:13] | I can’t hurt you. | 我伤不了你 |
[23:15] | But I can hurt him. | 但我可以伤害他 |
[23:19] | No! Mon-El! | 不 蒙·艾尔 |
[23:21] | Now we’ve been studying your friend. | 我一直在研究你的朋友 |
[23:24] | He’s powerful, but has a very bad lead allergy. | 他很强大 但是却对铅过敏 |
[23:30] | Say you’ll do it and I’ll let him live. | 同意我的要求 我就留他一命 |
[23:35] | Or I could just put one in his heart right now. | 或者我可以一枪正中他心脏 |
[23:36] | No! Okay, okay! I’ll do it. Stop! | 不 好吧 我同意 住手 |
[23:39] | Please. Don’t. | 求你 不要 |
[23:40] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[23:45] | Give me the helmet. | 把头盔给我 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:29] | Well. | 很好 |
[24:31] | It worked. Take her. | 成功了 带走 |
[24:36] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[24:38] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[24:48] | What are you going to do with me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[24:57] | What are you doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[24:59] | She was supposed to save Mon-El. | 她本该为蒙·艾尔治疗的 |
[25:02] | That was our deal! | 我们说好的 |
[25:04] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[25:05] | I suggest you relax. | 我建议你放轻松 |
[25:07] | It will all be over soon. | 很快就会完事了 |
[25:12] | Why do you need my blood? | 你抽我的血要干什么 |
[25:21] | Where have you been, bro? We’ve got to get this guy. | 你跑哪去了 兄弟 我们得抓住这家伙 |
[25:22] | Dude, genius takes time. Okay. | 哥们 天才也是需要时间的 好了 |
[25:26] | – I think I’ve found something. – What you got? | -我认为我找到头绪了 -说说看 |
[25:28] | All right. So our evil, trigger-happy vigilante, right? | 我们要抓的这个坏人是个好战的义警对吧 |
[25:31] | If his MO is killing all criminals, | 如果他的作案手法是杀光罪犯 |
[25:33] | why didn’t he kill the drug dealer? Huh? | 那他为什么没杀那个毒贩呢 |
[25:35] | He completely skipped over the guy selling the drugs, | 他完全略过了贩毒的那个人 |
[25:37] | and only targeted the guy buying the drugs. | 只攻击了买毒品的那个人 |
[25:39] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪 对不对 |
[25:40] | – Yeah. – Right. So, | -是很怪 -没错 于是 |
[25:42] | I looked into the background of our drug buyer | 我查了一下那个买毒品的人的背景 |
[25:45] | and he was convicted of drug possession | 他曾因持有毒品而被定罪 |
[25:47] | but he was released from jail on a technicality. | 但由于技术性原因被释放出狱了 |
[25:49] | – So? – So, the first guy | -所以呢 -所以上一次 |
[25:51] | that your evil twin shot, | 被你那个邪恶双胞胎射杀的人 |
[25:52] | the stick-up guy you hung upside-down? | 就是那个被你倒吊起来的家伙 |
[25:54] | Awesome. Uh, he had a prior murder conviction | 你做得漂亮 他也曾被定罪为谋杀 |
[25:58] | but was also released on a technicality. | 但也由于技术性原因被释放 |
[26:01] | Juror misconduct. | 陪审团行为不当 |
[26:02] | So he’s targeting criminals that he thinks gamed the system. | 所以他的目标都是他认为钻了体制漏洞的人 |
[26:05] | Right. So I looked into more bad guys who got lucky. | 没错 于是我查了更多撞大运的坏人 |
[26:07] | And one jumped out at me. | 有一个吸引了我的注意力 |
[26:08] | This guy, now he was accused | 这家伙 他曾经被指控 |
[26:10] | of shooting a woman named Julie Karnowsky. | 射杀一个名叫朱莉·卡诺斯基的女人 |
[26:13] | But the judge declared a mistrial after the murder weapon | 但在凶器被视作分类不当后 |
[26:16] | was deemed improperly classified. | 法官宣布审判无效 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – So Julie’s husband, Phillip, | -好的 -所以朱莉的丈夫菲利普 |
[26:21] | was understandably very upset about all this. | 理所当然地对这一切非常愤怒 |
[26:23] | Thing is, Philip Karnowsky | 重点是 菲利普·卡诺斯基 |
[26:25] | is an ex-SEAL. | 是一名前海豹突击队队员 |
[26:27] | Three tours in the worst parts of Iraq. | 在伊拉克战况最激烈的战区服役过三次 |
[26:29] | 副指挥官 菲利普·卡诺斯基 | |
[26:29] | And no one has seen him for months. | 他已经失踪几个月了 |
[26:31] | You think Karnowsky’s our man? | 你认为卡诺斯基是我们要找的人吗 |
[26:33] | The guy who killed his wife was found dead last week. | 杀害他妻子的那个人上周被杀了 |
[26:36] | Shot. | 是枪杀 |
[26:36] | Now my hunch is Karnowsky got a taste for revenge | 我的直觉告诉我卡诺斯基尝到了复仇的滋味 |
[26:39] | and now he wants to make | 现在他想让所有 |
[26:40] | everybody he thinks got away with murder pay for it. | 他认为逍遥法外的人付出代价 |
[26:42] | And do you have any clue where he might be now? | 关于他现在的下落 你有没有线索 |
[26:44] | Better. I think I know | 岂止 我觉得我知道 |
[26:45] | who his next victim is. | 他的下一个受害人是谁 |
[26:51] | I thought it was my mind | 当我看到我家人的幻觉时 |
[26:52] | playing tricks on me when I saw the vision of my family, | 我还以为是我的头脑不清醒 |
[26:54] | but now I realize it’s much more than that. | 但现在我意识到不止那么简单 |
[26:59] | All your blood work came back | 在梅根为你输血后 |
[27:00] | normal after M’Gann’s blood transfusion. | 你的各项血液指标都正常了 |
[27:02] | Seeing my family is one thing. | 看到我家人的幻觉是一回事 |
[27:04] | Almost killing a DEO agent I thought was a White Martian, | 差点把超查部特工当成白火星人杀掉 |
[27:06] | that’s something else entirely. | 就完全是另外一回事了 |
[27:12] | Okay. Blood cell count is normal. | 好的 血细胞计数正常 |
[27:15] | Creatine, enzymes, platelets, too. | 肌酸 酶 血小板数也都正常 |
[27:19] | Oh, that’s odd. Your hematocrit levels are down. | 这就怪了 你的红细胞比容很低 |
[27:22] | Could be dehydration, | 可能是脱水了 |
[27:23] | higher concentration of sodium, so let me check. | 钠浓度过高 让我查查看 |
[27:32] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我从没见过这种情况 |
[27:37] | I have. | 我见过 |
[27:41] | Going somewhere? | 你想逃到哪去 |
[27:44] | J’onn, let me explain. | 荣恩 你听我解释 |
[27:46] | Explain how you’re a White Martian? | 解释你其实是白火星人 |
[27:48] | – How you intend to exterminate me? – No! | -解释你其实想铲除我 -不是的 |
[27:50] | Then where were you running off to? | 那你本来是想逃到哪去 |
[27:52] | To tell your people where I am? | 去告诉你的同族我的位置吗 |
[27:54] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[27:56] | I’m not like the others. I wanted to protect you. | 我和他们不一样 我想保护你 |
[27:59] | – You’re a liar! – You’re right. | -你是个骗子 -你说得对 |
[28:02] | But I am not like them. | 但我和他们不一样 |
[28:04] | You need to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[28:07] | It was me | 我就是那个白火星人 |
[28:09] | at the internment camp near the Galle Crater, | 我所说的那个在加勒火山口附近的俘虏营里 |
[28:11] | the one I told you about. | 叛变的人 |
[28:14] | I was that White Martian. | 我就是那个白火星人 |
[28:16] | I was the one who couldn’t bear to watch another innocent die. | 我就是那个无法再眼看着无辜的人死去的人 |
[28:19] | I refused the kill order. | 我不愿再杀害你的族人 |
[28:20] | I tried to free as many Green Martians as I could. | 我尽可能地救出绿色火星人 |
[28:22] | I wanted to get them all to safety | 我想把他们全救出来 |
[28:25] | but the other guards, they came after us. | 但其他守卫来追杀我们 |
[28:29] | I barely escaped. | 我差点送命 |
[28:39] | Show yourself! | 现出真身来 |
[28:53] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了些什么 |
[28:56] | They took my blood. | 他们抽了我的血 |
[28:59] | And? | 还有呢 |
[29:01] | And that was it. | 没别的了 |
[29:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:06] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[29:09] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[29:12] | If something happens, if… | 如果发生了什么 如果… |
[29:16] | If I don’t get out of here, | 如果我没能从这里逃出去 |
[29:20] | I need you to tell Alex something for me. | 我需要你去替我告诉艾丽克斯一些事 |
[29:23] | I need you to tell her to just | 我需要你去告诉她 |
[29:25] | keep living her life on her own terms. | 按照自己的想法生活 |
[29:31] | Tell her I wasn’t scared, okay? | 告诉她我不害怕 好吗 |
[29:37] | Well, if I don’t make it and you do, | 如果我没出去而你出去了 |
[29:38] | you’re welcome to tell everyone I was scared out of my mind. | 你可以告诉所有人我吓得要死 |
[29:43] | I have to think, why me? | 我禁不住想 为什么是我 |
[29:46] | Why am I the only one who survived Daxam? | 为什么达克萨姆星只有我幸存了下来 |
[29:51] | If I die in this cell, maybe I deserve to. | 如果我死在这牢里 也许是我应得的 |
[29:53] | You don’t deserve to die. | 死不是你应得的 |
[29:57] | You deserve to survive. | 你应得的是幸存 |
[30:01] | That Prince on Daxam sacrificed himself | 达克萨姆星上的那个王子牺牲了自己 |
[30:04] | because he saw you were worth it. | 因为他看到了你的价值 |
[30:08] | Kara, about Daxam, there’s… | 卡拉 关于达克萨姆星 有些事… |
[30:11] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事情我得告诉你 |
[30:15] | – Come with me. – Who are you? | -跟我来 -你是谁 |
[30:20] | Kara. It’s me. | 卡拉 是我 |
[30:23] | Jeremiah. | 耶利米 |
[30:25] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[30:31] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[30:36] | Oh, my God. Mon-El! | 我的天 蒙·艾尔 |
[30:40] | The lead poison is spreading. | 铅毒正在扩散 |
[30:42] | I need to take the bullet out now. | 我需要立刻把子弹取出来 |
[30:44] | We should have found you sooner. | 我们应该早点找到你 |
[30:46] | That doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[30:48] | You were off saving the world. | 你是在外边拯救世界 |
[30:49] | I’m so proud of who you’ve become. | 我真为你现在的样子感到骄傲 |
[30:53] | But, but Alex… | 但是 但是艾丽克斯 |
[30:55] | When she sees you, she’s… | 当她看到你后 她… |
[30:58] | She’s had to be so strong. She took over everything. | 她必须坚强起来 她自己撑起了一切 |
[31:00] | She was always been too strong for her own good. | 她总是过于坚强了 |
[31:03] | Almost got it. | 快拿到了 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:12] | Come on. We’re out of time. | 快点 我们没时间了 |
[31:16] | Go down this hallway. There’s an escape at the end. | 从这里走 到头有个出口 |
[31:18] | No! I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不能留下你 |
[31:20] | I’m not losing you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[31:21] | Kara, I’ll be fine. | 卡拉 我没事的 |
[31:24] | Please. Just go. I’ll slow them down. | 求你 快走吧 我来拖住他们 |
[31:27] | I’ve been here 15 years, I’ll survive a little longer. | 我来这里十五年了 我能再活久一点的 |
[31:31] | If I leave you here, | 如果我把你留在这里 |
[31:32] | Alex will never forgive me. | 艾丽克斯永远不会原谅我的 |
[31:34] | Kara, if you die here, there will be no one to forgive. | 卡拉 如果你死在这里 她就没人可原谅了 |
[31:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:45] | Now go. Go! | 快走吧 走 |
[32:28] | Show me your true self. | 现出真身 |
[32:30] | I want to look my enemy in the eye | 我要看着我敌人的眼睛 |
[32:31] | as I avenge the deaths of my wife and daughters. | 为我的妻子和女儿报仇 |
[32:34] | Kill me, if that’s what you want. | 杀了我吧 如果这是你想要的 |
[32:36] | But not like that. | 但我不要现原形 |
[32:39] | This is who I want to be. | 这才是我想成为的样子 |
[32:57] | It’s okay. I’m here to rescue you. | 没事了 我是来救你的 |
[33:01] | It’s not you he’s afraid of. | 他怕的可不是你 |
[33:17] | Go high and to the left. | 往上走 然后去左边 |
[33:28] | I thought you said high and left! | 你不是说往上然后向左吗 |
[33:30] | That was to avoid bullets. I did not realized he had grenades. | 那是为了躲子弹 我没想到他还有手雷 |
[33:36] | Did it feel good, killing that boy? | 感觉是不是很好 杀掉那个孩子 |
[33:39] | I got off. They let me go. | 我脱罪了 他们放了我 |
[33:41] | That just makes you lucky. | 那只能说是你运气好 |
[33:44] | Well, your luck’s just run out. | 不过你的运气已经用完了 |
[34:14] | Your wife wouldn’t want this, Phillip. | 你妻子不会想要这样的 菲利普 |
[34:16] | That is your name, isn’t it? | 这是你的名字 对吧 |
[34:19] | Phillip Karnowsky? | 菲利普·卡诺斯基 |
[34:21] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to lose someone you love? | 你了解失去挚爱的感觉吗 |
[34:25] | It’s like never being able to breathe again. | 就像是再也不能呼吸了 |
[34:28] | I understand loss, Phillip. | 我理解失去 菲利普 |
[34:30] | I lost my father. | 我失去了我父亲 |
[34:31] | But I’m not killing people in his name. | 但我不会以他的名义去杀人 |
[34:33] | Because I want to honor his memory, not destroy it. | 因为我想要尊重他的回忆 而不是毁掉 |
[34:38] | Then you’re a fool. | 那你就是个傻瓜 |
[35:01] | Those sirens are getting louder. | 警报越来越响了 |
[35:06] | Well, he better get out of here while he can. | 他最好趁还有机会赶快离开这里 |
[35:19] | Oh, my God. I just heard. | 我的天 我刚听说 |
[35:20] | – Alex… – I had no idea Cadmus took you. | -艾丽克斯 -我不知道卡德摩斯抓了你 |
[35:22] | – I should have been there… – Alex. Alex! | -我应该去救你… -艾丽克斯 |
[35:24] | Jeremiah helped us escape. | 耶利米帮我们逃走的 |
[35:27] | – You saw Dad? – And I know where he is. | -你看到了爸爸 -我还知道他在哪 |
[35:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:02] | Thanks for sparing my life. | 谢谢你饶我一命 |
[36:04] | I spared you | 我饶了你 |
[36:06] | so you can rot in this cell for all eternity. Not because I care. | 是让你蹲一辈子大牢 不是因为我在乎你 |
[36:14] | You’re still sick, J’onn. | 你依然生着病 荣恩 |
[36:15] | More lies. | 谎话连篇 |
[36:17] | That’s why I was afraid to give you my blood. | 所以我当初才不敢给你输我的血 |
[36:21] | The White Aliens have been experimenting in the camps. | 白色外星人一直在集中营里做实验 |
[36:25] | They wanted to find alternative ways | 他们想找到另一种办法 |
[36:27] | to exterminate the Green Martian race. | 来灭绝绿色火星人种族 |
[36:30] | They found a way. | 他们找到了方法 |
[36:32] | It’s why your hands have been shaking | 所以你的手一直在颤抖 |
[36:35] | and you’ve been hallucinating. | 而且总是产生幻觉 |
[36:38] | My blood is turning you into a White Martian. | 我的血液正把你变成白色火星人 |
[36:42] | And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 而你对此无能为力 |
[36:56] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[36:58] | Yes! Comfort food! | 棒 有东西吃咯 |
[37:00] | You guys survived Cadmus, | 你们撑过了卡德摩斯 |
[37:01] | the least we could do is get you pizza and pot stickers. | 我们至少能给你们带点匹萨和锅贴 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry they’re cold. | 抱歉有点凉了 |
[37:06] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:09] | – Not anymore. – Oh, yeah! She got her powers back. | -现在热了 -她的能力也回来了 |
[37:13] | Guardian has been cleared of all charges | 守护者已经洗脱所有指控 |
[37:15] | and hailed as a hero for assisting in the arrest | 并因协助逮捕连环杀手菲利普·卡诺斯基 |
[37:17] | of serial killer Phillip Karnowsky. | 被视为英雄 |
[37:20] | All right. I admit it. I was wrong about Guardian. | 好吧 我得承认我错怪守护者了 |
[37:22] | I’m really glad he was there to help you, Alex. | 我很高兴他来帮你 艾丽克斯 |
[37:25] | Well, I hate to say “I told you so,” But… | 我不想重复”我早说过了” 可是 |
[37:27] | You love to say “I told you so.” | 你就喜欢说”我早说过了” |
[37:29] | Hmm, I do. | 没错 |
[37:30] | I still wanna know who’s under that mask though. | 我还是想知道面具下的人是谁 |
[37:32] | Oh, I’m sure he’ll reveal himself soon enough. | 我敢肯定他很快就会自己揭露身份的 |
[37:41] | Oh, yes. Thank you. | 真棒 谢谢 |
[37:44] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[37:46] | You didn’t find our adjoining cells cozy? | 你觉得我们的小牢房不舒服吗 |
[37:51] | You were really brave, Mon-El. | 你很勇敢 蒙·艾尔 |
[37:54] | I told you I was scared. | 我和你说了我很害怕 |
[37:55] | Well, you could still be scared while being brave. | 可以既害怕又勇敢嘛 |
[37:58] | Maybe there’s a hero in you after all. | 也许你的体内还是流淌着英雄血液 |
[38:04] | Well, any, uh, any courage I do have, I learned it from you. | 我拥有的每一丝勇气 都是从你身上学来的 |
[38:12] | Kara! Hey, uh, Alex said that the oven’s taking too long, | 卡拉 艾丽克斯说烤炉耗时太久了 |
[38:15] | she needs your help heating up another pizza. | 她要用你的超能力再加热一下匹萨 |
[38:18] | Yup. A superhero’s work is never done. | 来了 超级英雄的使命永不完结啊 |
[38:28] | Is Kara mated to someone? | 卡拉有配偶了吗 |
[38:31] | Say what? | 说啥呢 |
[38:32] | On Daxam, we had arranged marriages, chosen for you at birth. | 在达克萨姆星上 我们在出生时就被包办了婚姻 |
[38:36] | You reach a certain age, boom. You’re latched to that person. | 当达到一定年龄 你就属于那个人了 |
[38:39] | Is that how it works here on Earth? | 地球上是这样的吗 |
[38:41] | Uh, well, here on Earth, we call it getting hitched, not latched. | 在地球上 我们管这叫做结婚 不是占有 |
[38:45] | And nowadays, you pretty much choose your own mate. | 而且现在基本上都是自己选择配偶了 |
[38:51] | Has Kara chosen? | 卡拉有配偶了吗 |
[38:52] | No, she has not. | 她还没有 |
[38:57] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个做什么 |
[38:59] | Just | 就是 |
[39:01] | studying Earthly customs. | 学习地球风俗 |
[39:11] | I got it. | 我来 |
[39:24] | What are you, um… What are you doing here? | 你 你来做什么 |
[39:27] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的要和你谈谈 |
[39:29] | And if you give me two minutes of your time, | 如果你能给我两分钟 |
[39:31] | I promise I’ll get out of your hair. | 我保证以后都不再烦你 |
[39:36] | Two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[39:39] | I heard everything you said. I get it. | 你说的一切我都听进去了 我明白 |
[39:42] | And if you never want to talk to me again, | 如果你再也不想和我说话 |
[39:45] | I’ll respect that. I’ll disappear. | 我会尊重你的决定 我会自动消失 |
[39:50] | But I don’t meet many people that I care about. | 但我身边没有多少我在乎的人 |
[39:55] | And I care about you. | 而我在乎你 |
[39:57] | A lot. | 十分在乎 |
[39:59] | You’ve become really important to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[40:01] | And, um, | 还有 |
[40:03] | I hope one day, you and I could be friends. | 我希望有一天 我们能做回朋友 |
[40:09] | Because I don’t want to imagine my life without you in it. | 因为我无法想象没有你的生活会是怎样 |
[40:20] | Pool. Tomorrow night. | 台球 明晚 |
[40:23] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 一定到 |
[40:29] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[40:31] | Ugh. Spy much? | 小间谍 |
[40:34] | It was good. We’re just gonna be friends. | 没什么 我们就做朋友吧 |
[40:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:41] | We’re gonna find Jeremiah, Alex. | 我们会找到耶利米 艾丽克斯 |
[40:43] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[40:45] | But he seemed, um… | 可他看起来 |
[40:47] | He seemed okay? | 他看起来还好吗 |
[40:49] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[40:51] | And he was still… | 他也还是 |
[40:53] | him. | 他 |
[40:57] | I still can’t believe Lena’s mother is the head of Cadmus. | 我还是不敢相信莉娜的母亲就是卡德摩斯的头儿 |
[41:00] | I know. I wonder if she knows. | 我知道 我在想她是否知道内情 |
[41:02] | Well, I want to know what Cadmus wants with your blood. | 我想知道卡德摩斯要你的血液做什么 |
[41:05] | You and I both. | 我也疑惑 |
[41:19] | Unknown life form detected. | 探测到不明生物 |
[41:20] | Halt or you will be disintegrated. | 止步 否则你将被消灭 |
[41:25] | Halt or you will be disintegrated. | 止步 否则你将被消灭 |
[41:31] | This will be your final warning. | 这是最后警告 |
[41:40] | Hello, Kara Zor-El. | 你好 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[41:42] | How can I help you today? | 我能为您做什么 |
[41:47] | Tell me everything you know about the project you call Medusa. | 告诉我一切与梅杜萨计划有关的信息 |