时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My blood is turning you into a White Martian. | 我的血液正把你变成白色火星人 |
[00:06] | You’re Hank Henshaw. The real Hank Henshaw. | 你是汉克·亨肖 真正的汉克·亨肖 |
[00:09] | Hank Henshaw is dead. | 汉克·亨肖已经死了 |
[00:11] | I’m Cyborg Superman. | 我是机械超人 |
[00:14] | – What did they do to you? – They took my blood. | -他们对你做了些什么 -他们抽了我的血 |
[00:17] | Hello, Kara Zor-El. | 你好 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:19] | How can I help you today? | 我能为您做什么 |
[00:21] | Tell me everything you know about the project you call Medusa. | 告诉我一切与美杜莎计划有关的信息 |
[00:32] | I will never get tired of watching you do that. | 看你烤火鸡真是怎么都看不厌 |
[00:35] | – I’m gonna tell her. – Just… | -我要告诉她 -不过 |
[00:37] | Let me start it out, all right. | 让我先引出话题 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna casually drop how badass the suit is… | 我会不经意地提起那件战衣有多牛逼 |
[00:41] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, yeah, it’s like… | -天呐 -我可以这么说 |
[00:42] | “Oh! Oh, this is so good! | “这战衣简直太棒了 |
[00:44] | “It’s like somebody from the DEO must have made it.” | 肯定出自超查部里的某人之手” |
[00:45] | Enough with the suit, already. Okay, it’s a badass suit. | 不要再提战衣的事了 虽然它确实牛逼 |
[00:47] | But I’m the one in the badass suit, | 但身穿牛逼战衣的人是我 |
[00:49] | so I should be the one to tell her. | 所以应该由我来告诉她 |
[00:50] | – Yeah. – Tell who what? | -嗯 -告诉谁什么 |
[00:52] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[00:53] | Um, okay, so we thought about what you said… | 我们考虑了你之前所说的 |
[00:55] | About Kara. | 关于卡拉 |
[00:56] | Right, about not keeping secrets from her. | 不要对她隐藏秘密的事情 |
[00:58] | We talked about it and, um… | 我们讨论了一下 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna be the one that tells her I’m the Guardian. | 我要告诉她我就是守护者 |
[01:03] | – No, no, no, no, you’re not. – Yeah. | -不行 你不能说 -我要说 |
[01:06] | No, because I have something to say, something very important. | 不 因为我有重要的事情要宣布 |
[01:09] | And I’m not going to have you two hijacking the night | 我可不要让你们说出自己做义警逞英雄的事 |
[01:12] | with your vigilante hijinks. | 抢了我今晚的风头 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry, um, I couldn’t sleep a wink last night. | 抱歉 我昨晚一夜没睡 |
[01:17] | – No, I can’t wait. – Can’t wait for what? | -我等不及了 -等不及干什么了 |
[01:22] | Eliza’s glazed carrots! | 吃伊莉莎做的糖汁胡萝卜 |
[01:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I mean… | 我是说 |
[01:27] | Winn was gushing about those ever since last Thanksgiving. | 自从去年感恩节 温就念叨着想吃 |
[01:31] | Family tradition! | 家族传统嘛 |
[01:32] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[01:37] | – Jolly Thanksgiving! – Thanks! | -感恩节欢乐 -谢谢 |
[01:40] | Thank you, and it’s “Happy Thanksgiving.” | 谢谢 应该是”感恩节快乐” |
[01:41] | – Oh, right. Happy… – What’s this? | -好吧 快乐 这是什么 |
[01:44] | Oh, that? You asked for stuffing. | 这个吗 你想要填料 |
[01:45] | So I ripped open my mattress and pulled some out. | 于是我就把床垫撕开 扯了一些出来 |
[01:47] | Oh, uh, well, that’s not quite what I meant. | 这不是我说的那种填料 |
[01:50] | Kara, is this your friend from Daxam you were telling me about? | 卡拉 这就是你说的那位达克萨姆星的朋友吗 |
[01:54] | Yes! | 是的 |
[01:55] | – Um, this is my adopted mother… – Dr. Danvers! | -这位是我的养母 -丹弗斯博士 |
[01:57] | It is an honor and a privilege. | 见到您甚是荣幸 |
[01:58] | – Please, call me Eliza. – Eliza. | -叫我伊莉莎就好 -伊莉莎 |
[02:00] | Well, Kara tells me that you’re a brilliant scientist. | 卡拉说您是一位出色的科学家 |
[02:03] | That must be riveting. | 这份工作肯定很有趣 |
[02:05] | I have to hear about this science. What is science? | 快跟我讲讲科学的事情 什么是科学 |
[02:11] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[02:14] | – What? – Yeah. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[02:16] | I think Mon-El is hitting on Eliza. | 我觉得蒙·艾尔在撩伊莉莎 |
[02:18] | – No way. – Mmm-hmm. | -不可能 -就是 |
[02:20] | And, uh… He brought stuffing. | 还有 他带来了填料 |
[02:22] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[02:24] | No, please. | 别介啊 |
[02:31] | So… | 所以 |
[02:33] | You really hit it off with Mon-El. | 你跟蒙·艾尔很谈得来嘛 |
[02:35] | Oh, Kara. He’Hes chatting me up because I’m your mother. | 卡拉 他跟我聊天是因为我是你母亲 |
[02:39] | – What? – He likes you! | -什么 -他喜欢你 |
[02:41] | – Uh, no. No. – Yes. | -不会的 -是的 |
[02:43] | He’s trying to score points with me to impress you. | 他想通过跟我套近乎来博取你的芳心 |
[02:46] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[02:47] | Believe me. A mother knows. | 相信我 这是做母亲的直觉 |
[02:57] | Kara, will you do us the honors? | 卡拉 你来主持吧 |
[02:59] | Oh, yes. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[03:01] | So, it is a Danvers family tradition that, before the meal, | 丹弗斯家有个传统 在开饭之前 |
[03:05] | we go around and we say what we’re thankful for, so… | 我们要轮流说出自己所感恩的东西 |
[03:09] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个传统 |
[03:10] | Whoever wants to go first… | 谁想第一个说都行 |
[03:12] | – Okay. – I wanna go first. | -好 -我想先说几句 |
[03:16] | Kara, I for one would like to say | 卡拉 我想说 |
[03:18] | how thankful I am to have such an understanding friend. | 我非常感恩能有你这样一位善解人意的朋友 |
[03:21] | – Oh, he’s right. You are so understanding. – You are. | -他说得对 你太善解人意了 -是的 |
[03:24] | – No, she’s not. – Yes, she is. | -她才没有呢 -她有 |
[03:26] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I just wanna… I just wanna say something. | 我想… 我想说几句 |
[03:36] | I’m also thankful for you, Kara, um… | 我也对你表示感激 卡拉 |
[03:40] | Because not only are you understanding, but you’re also gracious. | 因为你不仅善解人意 还很亲切 |
[03:43] | Out of everybody who could have found me in that pod, | 谁都有可能在那个飞行舱里发现我 |
[03:46] | I’m the luckiest guy in the world that it was you. | 而发现我的人恰好是你 我真是世上最幸运的人 |
[03:49] | I’m just going to jump in and say | 我也来说几句 |
[03:50] | there are so many things that I’m thankful for. | 我有好多要感恩的东西 |
[03:53] | And, honestly, | 说实话 |
[03:55] | I don’t think I’ve ever really felt this much like myself than right now, | 我从未像现在这样 感觉如此自在过 |
[03:59] | and so there’s a reason for that. | 这是有原因的 |
[04:02] | And that reason… | 而原因就是 |
[04:06] | Well, that reason is… | 原因就是 |
[04:16] | Does that normally happen on Thanksgiving? | 感恩节一般都会发生这种事吗 |
[04:22] | So, last night, the space-time continuum | 昨晚 时空连续体 |
[04:25] | ripped apart in the middle of your apartment. | 在你们公寓中央撕开了一道口子 |
[04:27] | Which only makes it slightly less intense than last year’s Thanksgiving. | 把气氛搞得没有去年感恩节那么紧张了 |
[04:31] | Any idea what caused it? | 知道是什么引起的吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, maybe some extra-dimensional being | 有可能是某个额外维生物 |
[04:34] | just had a craving for your mom’s cranberry relish. | 非常想吃你妈做的蔓越莓调味酱 |
[04:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:39] | Ugh. Okay, time to keep scanning for tachyons | 好了 我该去继续扫描超光速粒子 |
[04:42] | and other reality-shredding particles. | 和其他撕裂现实的粒子了 |
[04:44] | All right, people, holiday is over, let’s get back to work. | 好了 各位 假期结束了 我们开工吧 |
[04:46] | Now, question of the day, what did Cadmus want with Supergirl? | 现在的首要问题是 卡德摩斯抓走超女有何企图 |
[04:49] | And why did Lillian Luthor take your blood? | 莉莉安·卢瑟抽你的血又有何用意 |
[04:52] | I mean, why not just kill you? | 为什么不直接杀了你 |
[04:53] | I think she probably has something a little more nefarious planned. | 我觉得她大概有个更邪恶的计划 |
[04:57] | Oh, yeah, those Luthors do love an epic criminal scheme. | 是啊 卢瑟家的人确实喜欢搞犯罪大阴谋 |
[05:00] | I just need to know what Lena knows. | 我得知道莉娜都知道些什么 |
[05:03] | Will do. I will tap every phone. | 交给我 我会监听每一部手机 |
[05:06] | I will hack every computer. | 黑进每一台电脑 |
[05:07] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 交给我 |
[05:09] | I mean, I know her. | 我是说 我认识她 |
[05:10] | I bet you I could get her to say what she knows. | 我敢保证能撬开她的嘴 |
[05:12] | – How? – Reporting skills. | -怎么撬 -利用采访技巧 |
[05:15] | And good old-fashioned sneakiness. | 还有老式的”偷偷摸摸” |
[05:19] | – Solid plan. No problem. – Yeah, absolutely. | -计划很周全 没问题 -必须的 |
[05:22] | You guys! I can be sneaky when I want to be. | 拜托 我也是会偷偷摸摸的好吗 |
[05:26] | Definitely. | 那可是 |
[05:27] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 |
[05:32] | – Hack Lena anyway. – Duh. | -还是黑一下莉娜 -废话 |
[05:38] | So what is this interview for, really? | 这次采访的内容是什么 |
[05:40] | Oh, it’s a puff piece. | 这是一篇吹捧性文章 |
[05:41] | “Women of Power and the Mothers Who Molded Them.” | 《权势女性及塑造她们的母亲》 |
[05:45] | Oh, I mean, of course, I’m happy to help, Kara, | 我当然很乐意帮你 卡拉 |
[05:47] | I’m just not sure how interesting my mother and I really are. | 我只是不确定我跟我妈能有多吸引人 |
[05:50] | Oh, I’m sure your mother is fascinating. | 你妈妈肯定很有魅力 |
[05:53] | Listen, Kara, you can write whatever sounds good, | 卡拉 你可以尽情用华丽辞藻 |
[05:56] | but the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[05:58] | as a daughter, I always seemed to fall short. | 我其实不是个好女儿 |
[06:02] | We could never agree on anything. | 我们总是在争吵 |
[06:04] | What sort of things didn’t you agree on? | 争吵什么事 |
[06:08] | Was it with the business or… | 是公司的事吗 还是… |
[06:09] | Oh, God, no! My mother couldn’t care less about L-Corp. | 当然不是 我妈才不管L公司如何呢 |
[06:12] | What about back when it was Luthor Corp? | 那她在乎原来的卢瑟公司吗 |
[06:15] | How did she feel when you changed the company’s direction? | 你对公司进行了改革 她怎么看 |
[06:19] | You mean when I changed it | 你所说的改革 |
[06:20] | from its “Murdering world domination” direction? | 是指我阻止公司谋害全世界吗 |
[06:25] | Sure, yes. | 对 |
[06:28] | It’s just, you said to me once | 你曾经跟我说过 |
[06:30] | you wanted L-Corp to be a “Force for good.” | 希望L公司成为正能量 |
[06:33] | She has to be proud of that. | 她应该很为你骄傲 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I would hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[06:40] | Look, Kara, you know, I’m a complete idiot. | 卡拉 我犯蠢了 |
[06:42] | I forgot I had a meeting. | 我忘记还有会要开 |
[06:44] | – I trust you will do us justice. – Yes. | -你肯定会好好写的 -放心吧 |
[06:47] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[06:59] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[07:14] | Can I get you anything? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[07:16] | No. | 不必了 |
[07:18] | Suit yourself. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Wow. You must be a regular here. | 你肯定是这里的常客 |
[07:35] | So, are you looking for some company? | 你需要人陪吗 |
[07:38] | I am very good company. | 我很擅长陪别人 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 我想也是 |
[07:41] | And I actually am looking for company, but with someone else. | 我确实在找人陪 但可惜不是你 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪 |
[08:01] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[08:52] | – Hey, what happened? – They’re dead! All the aliens are dead! | -发生了什么事 -死了 外星人都死了 |
[09:08] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[09:09] | I feel fine. I could do 1,000 push-ups one-handed. | 我感觉没问题 能做一千个单手俯卧撑 |
[09:13] | While that’s very impressive, | 虽然我很佩服你 |
[09:15] | we can’t risk you transmitting whatever you were exposed to | 但这是为了确保你在酒吧遇到的东西 |
[09:17] | in the bar to the rest of us. | 不会传染给我们 |
[09:19] | Which begs the question, | 那么问题来了 |
[09:20] | what the hell was he exposed to? | 他到底遇到了什么东西 |
[09:21] | Tell us what happened again. | 你再说一遍当时的情况 |
[09:23] | I already… I told you guys… | 我已经 告诉过你们了… |
[09:28] | I saw you. But not you, | 我看到了你 但却不是你 |
[09:31] | the real you, the original Hank Henshaw. | 是真正的你 真正的汉克·亨肖 |
[09:35] | I followed him outside, we fought and I lost. | 我跟着他出去 打了起来 我输了 |
[09:40] | And then I heard the screams. | 之后我听到了尖叫声 |
[09:45] | If I hadn’t followed him outside, I could have stopped this. | 如果我没有跟他出来 也许能阻止这一切 |
[09:47] | The only reason you’re still alive | 你之所以现在还活着 |
[09:49] | is because you chased Hank Henshaw outside. | 就是因为你追着汉克·亨肖出来了 |
[09:53] | I have never heard of a weapon, bio or otherwise, | 我从没听过任何生化或非生化武器 |
[09:56] | that can target only alien physiology. | 能够只针对外星生物 |
[09:58] | And that thing killed everything in that bar | 可这个武器杀光了酒吧里的所有外星人 |
[10:00] | except human beings. | 人类却毫发无损 |
[10:03] | I would like to bring my mother in to help analyze the crime scene. | 我想让我妈妈也一起来分析案件现场 |
[10:05] | She specializes in astrobiology, I think she could really help. | 她专攻宇宙生物学 应该能帮到我们 |
[10:09] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:09] | – Great, let’s get going. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -那就出发吧 -不 不行 |
[10:13] | You and I will remain quarantined here at the DEO | 我们要留在超查部 保持隔离 |
[10:15] | until we can figure out exactly what sort of toxin we’re dealing with. | 直到查清楚我们遇到的是什么武器 |
[10:18] | J’onn, this is Cadmus. | 荣恩 肯定是卡德摩斯干的 |
[10:20] | I know it. They’re planning something. | 我清楚 他们一定有什么计划 |
[10:22] | My alien sister is not leaving here | 你不许离开 |
[10:24] | until we figure out how Cadmus was able to target only aliens. | 除非我们弄清楚卡德摩斯如何做到只袭击外星人 |
[10:28] | It’s better safe than sorry. | 安全总比后悔好 |
[10:41] | This is quite a depressing sight. | 这场景真叫人难过 |
[10:43] | I’m used to celebrating holiday weekends alone at my desk. | 我已经习惯独自加班过节假日 |
[10:46] | Overworking does run in the family. | 加班真是遗传的 |
[10:48] | Now I know you’re in the holiday spirit. | 我知道你现在有过节的心情 |
[10:51] | Usually that kind of thought is followed by the backstabbing jibe | 但那种想法之后往往紧接着是你的冷嘲热讽 |
[10:53] | about how I’m not really a Luthor. | 说我不是卢瑟家的人 |
[10:58] | You never let me forget that I’m adopted. | 你总是让我记住我是养女 |
[11:01] | When it comes to your children, Lex was always your favorite. | 谈及孩子 莱克斯一直是你心头爱 |
[11:07] | And you always your father’s. | 你一直是你父亲的心头爱 |
[11:09] | You sound almost jealous. | 感觉你很嫉妒啊 |
[11:10] | You shouldn’t take it all so personally. | 你不应该往心里去 |
[11:13] | No parent truly loves their children equally. | 父母不会同等地爱自己的孩子 |
[11:15] | And though maybe I loved Lex more, | 虽然我更爱莱克斯 |
[11:19] | I do love you, Lena. | 但我确实爱你 莉娜 |
[11:21] | In my own way. | 以我自己的方式 |
[11:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Now that we’ve got the pleasantries out of the way, | 既然客套话都已经说开了 |
[11:27] | let me ask, what the hell are you up to? | 我问你 你究竟有何企图 |
[11:31] | We’ve hardly spoken since Lex’s trial. | 莱克斯被审判后 我们几乎没交流 |
[11:34] | I thought maybe you called me here to make amends. | 我以为你打电话叫我来要补过呢 |
[11:38] | It’s Thanksgiving, after all. | 毕竟这是感恩节 |
[11:41] | But I see I was mistaken. | 但看来我弄错了 |
[11:44] | There’s a reporter sniffing about. | 有个记者在打听消息 |
[11:48] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[11:51] | She knows something about you. | 她知道你的一些事情 |
[11:54] | What is it? | 什么事情 |
[11:55] | I couldn’t possibly imagine. | 我完全想不到 |
[11:57] | See, I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[11:58] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:01] | Because you told me you love me. | 因为你说你爱我 |
[12:04] | And we both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这是假的 |
[12:08] | Thanks for stopping by, Mom. | 谢谢你过来看我 妈 |
[12:13] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[12:14] | Aw, sucks for you. | 你真倒霉 |
[12:17] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[12:19] | I mean, please. | 请帮我 |
[12:22] | And you’re in jail. | 你进监狱了 |
[12:25] | That feels appropriate. | 很符合现实 |
[12:27] | You’ll be out of here soon enough. | 你很快就会出来的 |
[12:29] | Both of us will. So don’t pout. | 我们都是 所以别撅嘴 |
[12:34] | Hey, you don’t, uh… You don’t like me, do you? | 你不… 你不喜欢我吧 |
[12:37] | Of course I like you. | 我当然喜欢你 |
[12:39] | No, I mean, like, you don’t “like me” like me? | 我说的是那种喜欢 |
[12:42] | “‘Like you’ like you”? | 那种喜欢 |
[12:44] | Sorry, English is my second language. | 抱歉 英语不是我的母语 |
[12:47] | My mom, Eliza, she… She thought you were being | 我妈 伊莉莎 她觉得你在感恩节 |
[12:51] | extra nice to her on Thanksgiving. | 对她太好了 |
[12:53] | That’s like a thing that boys on this planet do. | 地球男孩喜欢一个人就会这么做 |
[12:57] | They’re nice to the moms of girls they have crushes on sometimes. | 他们有时会对中意女孩的母亲很好 |
[13:02] | “Crush”? | 中意 |
[13:03] | Sorry, I’m not following. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[13:06] | You don’t want to mate with me, do you? | 你不想做我的配偶吧 |
[13:12] | I mean, have you seen the women that I’ve been attracting, | 自从我来这个星球以后 |
[13:15] | earthlings and otherwise, since I’ve been on this planet? | 你见过被我吸引的地球或外星女孩吗 |
[13:19] | Uh-huh, thank you for the clarification. | 谢谢你把话说明白 |
[13:25] | Mon-El! | 蒙·艾尔 |
[13:31] | – Oh, Mon-El! – Warning! Containment breach. | -蒙·艾尔 -警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口 |
[13:34] | Warning! Containment breach. | 警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口 |
[13:35] | – Stay with me! Stay with me! – Warning! Containment breach. | -振作 振作 -警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口 |
[13:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:44] | – He’s stable for now. – Thank Rao. | -他暂时稳定了 -感谢拉奥 |
[13:46] | But he is infected. | 但他被感染了 |
[13:49] | Did he pass it on to Kara? | 他传染给卡拉了吗 |
[13:50] | The virus isn’t transmittable organism-to-organism. | 病毒不能在生物体间传播 |
[13:53] | You have to come in contact with a weaponized aerosol | 想被感染 你得接触 |
[13:56] | in order to be infected. | 喷雾武器 |
[13:57] | Well, that’s some good news. | 这倒是好消息 |
[13:58] | There’s something else. | 还有 |
[14:00] | I isolated a strand of the virus from Mon-El’s blood. | 我从蒙·艾尔血液中分离了病毒株 |
[14:03] | Based on the protein code, | 根据蛋白质编码 |
[14:04] | I’m fairly certain the virus is from Krypton. | 我很确定这是氪星病毒 |
[14:07] | A Kryptonian virus? | 氪星病毒 |
[14:09] | How did Cadmus even get its hands on that? | 卡德摩斯手里怎么会有这个 |
[14:12] | My blood. | 我的血 |
[14:14] | That’s why they needed it. To get in. | 所以他们需要我的血获得权限 |
[14:16] | To get into what? | 获得什么权限 |
[14:18] | The Fortress of Solitude. | 进入孤独堡垒 |
[14:48] | Kelex, what happened here? | 凯里克斯 这里发生了什么 |
[14:50] | Kara Zor-El, there is an intruder in the Fortress. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 堡垒有入侵者 |
[14:53] | Where? Who is it? | 哪里 是谁 |
[14:56] | You. You are the intruder. | 你 入侵者是你 |
[14:59] | And you will be destroyed. | 你要死了 |
[15:39] | What did you want here, Henshaw? | 你来这里干什么 亨肖 |
[15:49] | “Project Medusa…” | “美杜莎计划” |
[15:58] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:00] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[16:02] | What do you wish to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[16:09] | What is, uh… What is Project Medusa? | 什么是…美杜莎计划 |
[16:12] | Medusa, a weaponized virus that | 美杜莎是我创造的 |
[16:15] | I created for the defense of the planet Krypton. | 用来保护氪星的病毒武器 |
[16:18] | Wait, a… A virus you created? | 等等 你创造的病毒 |
[16:22] | It was a joint partnership between the Science and Military Guilds. | 是科学与军事协会合作的成果 |
[16:27] | We bio-engineered the virus to attack non-Kryptonian physiology. | 我们改造了病毒 使其攻击非氪星生物 |
[16:31] | In the event of an invasion, | 在入侵计划中 |
[16:33] | Medusa could be deployed to kill alien combatants | 美杜莎可以用来杀死外星战士 |
[16:37] | while keeping our civilians and infrastructure safe from harm. | 保护我们的民众与建筑不受损害 |
[16:42] | Growing up, you told me your work was saving lives. | 你之前告诉我 你的工作是救人 |
[16:46] | I was saving Kryptonian lives. | 我是在救氪星人 |
[16:50] | It was the perfect weapon. | 这是完美的武器 |
[16:53] | Well, now your perfect weapon is in the hands of my enemy. | 你的完美武器现在落到敌人手中了 |
[17:00] | Henshaw stole the virus’s formula from the Fortress of Solitude, | 亨肖从孤独堡垒偷了病毒分子式 |
[17:04] | which means Cadmus can make as much of the virus as they want. | 所以卡德摩斯可以随心所欲地制造病毒了 |
[17:08] | An unstoppable bio-weapon that kills every alien except Kryptonians. | 这种无法阻止的生物武器可以杀死所有非氪星人 |
[17:12] | The news just gets better and better. | 真是祸不单行 |
[17:13] | Well, that explains why Mon-El is still alive. | 这能解释为什么蒙·艾尔还活着 |
[17:15] | Kryptonians and Daxamites share similar DNA. | 氪星人和达克萨姆星人基因相近 |
[17:18] | So, he’ll recover? | 所以他会恢复吗 |
[17:19] | His immune system is battling the virus and he is fighting hard. | 他的免疫系统在艰难地消灭病毒 |
[17:22] | But without a cure, the infection will win. | 但如果没有解药 他会死于感染 |
[17:26] | Well, here’s everything I found on the virus at the Fortress. | 这是堡垒里关于病毒的全部资料 |
[17:30] | Mom and I will get to work on it right away. | 我和妈妈会立刻开始研究 |
[17:31] | We’ll find a way to combat it. | 我们会想办法战胜它 |
[17:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 嗯 我会没事的 |
[17:56] | So, what is it? | 所以怎么了 |
[17:58] | Oh, I’ve got the mainframe | 我找到了能够 |
[18:00] | breaking down the virus on a molecular level. | 从分子水平上分解病毒的主机 |
[18:02] | No, I mean, I know you’ve been trying to tell me something. | 不 我知道你有话想跟我说 |
[18:08] | No. | 没有啊 |
[18:11] | No? | 没有吗 |
[18:16] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:19] | Keeping a secret disagrees with you, sweetie. | 你不擅长隐藏心事 宝贝 |
[18:24] | This isn’t like that, Mom. | 这次和过去不一样 妈 |
[18:26] | Does it have anything to do with Maggie? | 是不是与玛吉有关 |
[18:29] | You mention her a lot. | 你总提到她 |
[18:32] | Oh, my beautiful Alexandra, | 我美丽的艾丽桑德拉 |
[18:34] | why is it so hard for you to tell me? | 为什么你这么难以对我开口 |
[18:38] | I feel like I’m, uh… | 我觉得我 |
[18:40] | I’m letting you down somehow. | 我好像让你失望了 |
[18:45] | Why would your being gay ever let me down? | 你是同性恋为什么会让我失望呢 |
[18:49] | You always wanted me to have a regular life. | 你总希望我能拥有普通的生活 |
[18:52] | Alex, look at the life our family has led. | 艾丽克斯 看看我们一家如今的生活 |
[18:56] | Look at me, look at your sister. | 看看我 看看你妹妹 |
[18:59] | I don’t think you believe | 我不认为你真的觉得 |
[19:01] | I ever expected you to have a regular life. | 我希望你拥有普通的生活 |
[19:05] | You were always gonna be different, Alex. | 你注定与众不同 艾丽克斯 |
[19:08] | Because you were always exceptional. | 因为你一向是那么出众 |
[19:10] | And I love you however you are. | 无论你是怎样的人 我都爱你 |
[19:15] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[19:25] | I like this view much better than | 我喜欢这里的风景 |
[19:26] | the stalactites at our last office. | 比旧办公室的钟乳石好多了 |
[19:30] | Here, the lives we’ve been charged to protect are always in view. | 在这里 我们负责保护的生命总在视野内 |
[19:34] | Kinda reminds me of the view from my room on Krypton. | 让我想起还在氪星时窗外的景象 |
[19:39] | I could see the whole city from that window. | 我能从那扇窗看到整个城市 |
[19:42] | All the lights, pods zooming by… | 各种灯光 掠过的飞行舱 |
[19:50] | But then again, | 可如今看来 |
[19:52] | I guess I didn’t truly see anything. | 我想我可能根本没看到过真实的景象 |
[19:56] | All my life I thought my parents were the good guys. | 我这一辈子都以为我父母是好人 |
[20:02] | And now, the more I learn, | 如今我知道得越多 |
[20:04] | the more I see things, how they really are. | 我就越能看清真相和他们的本色 |
[20:10] | And the more I’m ashamed to be their daughter. | 我也就越以身为他们的女儿为耻 |
[20:14] | Kara, your parents tried to protect a planet. | 卡拉 你的父母想保护整个星球 |
[20:17] | They tried to save lives. | 他们想拯救生命 |
[20:18] | I’m sure Lex and Lillian Luthor | 我很肯定莱克斯和莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[20:20] | thought their intentions were good, too. | 也认为他们的初衷是正义的 |
[20:27] | Is this their legacy? | 这就是他们的遗产吗 |
[20:30] | Death and destruction across the universe? | 穿越宇宙的死亡与毁灭 |
[20:34] | Your parents’ legacy | 你父母的遗产 |
[20:35] | is not death and destruction, Kara Zor-El. | 不是死亡与毁灭 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[20:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[20:42] | J’onn! J’onn! | 荣恩 荣恩 |
[20:48] | What’s… What is happening to you? | 你 你这是怎么了 |
[20:55] | M’gann’s, uh, blood infusion saved my life, but… | 梅根的输血救了我的命 但是 |
[21:02] | it also poisoned me. | 也毒害了我 |
[21:08] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[21:11] | I’m turning into a White Martian. | 我正逐渐变成白火星人 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:16] | But Alex and Eliza, they can find a cure, | 但艾丽克斯和伊莉莎能找到治愈的办法 |
[21:18] | we can fix this. | 我们能治好你 |
[21:19] | The priority has to be Medusa. | 美杜莎是当务之急 |
[21:21] | I don’t want them or anybody else | 我不希望她们或其他任何人 |
[21:22] | being distracted from the primary mission. | 从主要任务上分心 |
[21:24] | We have to stop Cadmus. | 我们必须阻止卡德摩斯 |
[21:28] | We found out how Cadmus intends to weaponize Medusa. | 我们查出卡德摩斯打算怎样将美杜莎武器化了 |
[21:31] | They need a dispersion agent, one not available on our planet, | 他们需要一种分散剂 我们星球上没有 |
[21:34] | but there is an analogous element, Isotope 454. | 但有一种类似元素 同位素454 |
[21:37] | Which is incredibly rare because it’s made exclusively by L-Corp. | 极为罕见 因为是L公司独占研发的 |
[21:40] | If Cadmus gets their hands on it, | 如果被卡德摩斯得手 |
[21:41] | they’ll be able to spread the virus across the entire city. | 他们就能让病毒在整个城市内传播 |
[21:43] | There’s nothing we’ll be able to do to stop them. | 到时我们就无力回天了 |
[21:49] | Maggie? | 玛吉 |
[21:50] | Get every available unit you have to L-Corp now. | 立刻将所有可调动的人马集中到L公司 |
[21:58] | Keys, belt, any metal… | 钥匙 皮带 任何金属 |
[22:01] | Hey, wait! | 等一下 |
[22:03] | Stop! | 站住 |
[22:21] | I should have known you’d show up. | 我早该知道你会出现 |
[22:59] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[23:04] | Back away! Back away! | 往后退 往后退 |
[23:06] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[23:09] | All this time trying to save the world… | 一直以来 你想要拯救这个世界 |
[23:11] | Who’s gonna come and save you? | 谁又来救你呢 |
[23:13] | No one’s coming to your rescue! | 不会有人来救你的 |
[23:32] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[23:36] | Just get the bastard! | 快去抓那个混蛋 |
[23:40] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[23:44] | Did you secure the isotope from L-Corp? | 你安置好L公司的同位素了吗 |
[23:47] | No. No, but Henshaw didn’t get it either. | 没有 但亨肖也没拿到手 |
[23:50] | How’s Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔怎么样了 |
[23:52] | He’s not getting better, sweetie. | 他没有好转 亲爱的 |
[23:53] | And we’re no closer to a cure. | 我们完全找不到治愈方法 |
[23:55] | There’s got to be something | 孤独堡垒的那块水晶上 |
[23:56] | on that crystal from the Fortress that’ll help. | 肯定会有所帮助的 |
[23:59] | So far there’s plenty describing | 目前有很多解释 |
[24:01] | how to synthesize and disseminate the virus. | 如何合成和散布此病毒 |
[24:03] | But I… I don’t think they ever even considered a cure. | 但是我认为他们从未考虑过治愈方法 |
[24:07] | – What about Lena Luthor? – What about her? | -那莉娜·卢瑟呢 -她怎么了 |
[24:10] | Lena’s mother took the Kryptonian virus | 莉娜妈妈拿走氪星病毒 |
[24:12] | and synthesized it on Earth. | 将其在地球上合成 |
[24:14] | If Lena is working with her… | 如果莉娜和她合作 |
[24:16] | Lena was shocked to see Henshaw. | 莉娜看到亨肖时很震惊 |
[24:17] | He would’ve killed her, too. | 他也会杀掉她的 |
[24:18] | Ah, the Luthors are pretty good actors. | 卢瑟家族的人都是演戏高手 |
[24:20] | Or, well, sociopaths. | 或者是反社会者 |
[24:22] | Either way, they know how to fool people. | 不管怎样 他们知道如何糊弄人 |
[24:23] | No, no. I looked into Lena’s eyes. | 不不 我直视了莉娜的双眼 |
[24:25] | She doesn’t know anything about Cadmus and her mother. | 她完全不知道卡德摩斯和她妈妈的事 |
[24:28] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[24:29] | Would you stake Mon-El’s life on that? | 你要拿蒙·艾尔的性命来打赌吗 |
[24:40] | You know that door’s not really an entrance. | 你知道那扇门不是真的入口 |
[24:44] | Yeah, actually, I just wanted to thank you for earlier on. | 其实 我只是想为之前的事谢谢你 |
[24:47] | Not only did you save the lives | 你不止拯救了 |
[24:48] | of countless numbers of my employees, | 我无数员工的性命 |
[24:49] | but mine as well. | 也救了我 |
[24:50] | – Now I need your help. – Anything. | -现在我需要你的帮忙 -当然 |
[24:53] | I need help finding your mother. | 我要你帮我找到你母亲 |
[24:55] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[24:57] | Your mother is behind Cadmus. | 你母亲是卡德摩斯的幕后主脑 |
[25:01] | She’s their leader. | 她是他们的带头人 |
[25:08] | – You’re lying. – I’m not. | -你在骗我 -我没有 |
[25:10] | She kidnapped me. | 她抓过我 |
[25:11] | And now she possesses a virus that she could wipe out | 而现在她手握的病毒 |
[25:14] | the entire alien population of National City. | 能把纳欣诺市的所有外星人口彻底消灭 |
[25:17] | I need you to help me find her, | 我要你帮我找到她 |
[25:19] | so that she doesn’t hurt any more innocent people. | 这样她就不会伤害更多无辜的人 |
[25:24] | You know, I thought you were different. | 我还以为你与众不同 |
[25:27] | You wear that symbol on your chest | 你胸口挂着那个标志 |
[25:29] | and everyone thinks you’re good. | 每个人都认为你是好人 |
[25:32] | How many times did your | 你堂弟多少次 |
[25:33] | cousin put on that high-and-mighty costume | 穿上那件趾高气扬的战衣 |
[25:35] | and come after Lex? | 追捕莱克斯 |
[25:40] | My mother is no saint, | 虽然我母亲不是圣人 |
[25:42] | but you come in here and accuse her of being the Devil incarnate? | 但你却来这里 指责她是魔鬼的化身 |
[25:47] | How long before you come after me? | 还有多久你也要追捕我呢 |
[25:49] | I know what it’s like to be disillusioned by our parents. | 我知道对自己父母幻想破灭的感受 |
[25:54] | But I’m a pretty good judge of character. | 但是我看人很准 |
[25:57] | And you are not like your mother. | 你和你母亲不一样 |
[26:01] | She is cold and dangerous. | 她冷漠又危险 |
[26:03] | And you are too good and too smart to follow in her path. | 你既善良又聪明 不会步她后尘 |
[26:10] | Be your own hero. | 做你自己的英雄吧 |
[26:17] | You can leave the same way you came in. | 你可以走了 |
[26:33] | Sorry. You okay? | 抱歉 你还好吗 |
[26:35] | Oh, I’m okay. | 还好 |
[26:37] | Just a little nervous, you’re not very good at this. | 只是有点紧张 你不太擅长缝针 |
[26:39] | Oh, well, clearly the drugs have kicked in, | 显然药物起效了 |
[26:42] | because you are done. | 因为我缝好了 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:50] | No. | 不 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:54] | For what? | 为什么 |
[26:57] | I told my mom. | 我告诉我妈了 |
[26:59] | You did? How did she take it? | 真的吗 她什么反应 |
[27:01] | Better than me. | 比我好 |
[27:04] | You know, when you first suggested that | 当你第一次暗示说 |
[27:09] | I was gay, I, uh… | 我是同性恋 |
[27:11] | I denied it. | 我否定了 |
[27:12] | And then I thought that it was just about you. | 然后我以为是因为你 |
[27:15] | I mean, how could I not like you? | 我怎么会不喜欢你呢 |
[27:18] | But, you know, deep down, I think I still wasn’t comfortable | 但是内心深处 我还是不太习惯 |
[27:23] | that that was my new normal. | 这是我的新常态 |
[27:28] | But it is my new normal. | 但这确实是我的新常态 |
[27:31] | And I’m happy that it is. | 我很高兴 |
[27:34] | ‘Cause, um… | 因为… |
[27:36] | I, uh… I don’t know, I finally… I get me. | 也许我终于了解了自己 |
[27:41] | And now I realize that it wasn’t about you, | 现在我意识到不是因为你 |
[27:45] | but it’s about me living my life. | 是因为我要享受自己的生活 |
[27:50] | So, thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[27:54] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[28:10] | Did you learn a new power where you can duplicate yourself? | 你又学了一项可以复制自己的新技能吗 |
[28:14] | – Because I’m seeing two of you and it’s really cool. -No. | -因为我看到了两个你 真酷 -不是 |
[28:17] | No, sorry. No new powers. Just… | 抱歉 不是新技能 只是… |
[28:21] | I think the double vision is all you. | 是你看重影了 |
[28:23] | – Oh, so I have a new power? – Yeah. | -是我有新技能咯 -是的 |
[28:27] | Your Earth mother, Eliza, she thinks I’m dying. | 你的地球母亲 伊莉莎 她认为我要死了 |
[28:32] | I might not have your hearing, but mine’s pretty good. | 我没有你听力那么好 但是我的听力也相当不错 |
[28:36] | She’s gonna find a cure. | 她会治好你的 |
[28:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:42] | I’ve, uh… | 我已经 |
[28:43] | I’ve cheated death more times than anyone should. | 我已经大难不死无数次了 |
[28:45] | It’s not okay, you shouldn’t be dying. | 不可以 不该你死 |
[28:48] | The only reason you are dying is because of my family. | 因为我的家人你才生命垂危 |
[28:50] | – Eliza did her best. – No. Not her. | -伊莉莎尽力了 -不 不是她 |
[28:55] | My birth father created Medusa. | 我的生父创造了美杜莎 |
[29:01] | He’s the reason you are in so much pain, | 因为他 你受了这么多苦 |
[29:03] | and he’s the reason that I can’t do anything about it. | 因为他 我什么也做不了 |
[29:15] | You know, you look beautiful, | 把世界的重担扛在肩上 |
[29:20] | with the weight of all these worlds on your shoulder. | 这样的你真漂亮 |
[29:22] | You don’t have to make me feel better. | 你不用这样让我感觉好些 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:42] | Absolutely beautiful. | 真的很漂亮 |
[29:55] | Twice in one day. | 一天见两次 |
[29:56] | It’s almost like we have a real mother-daughter relationship. | 就像我们有正常的母女关系一样 |
[30:00] | The Medusa virus. | 美杜莎病毒 |
[30:03] | That’s why you sent your goon here. | 所以你才叫你的小喽罗来这儿 |
[30:05] | For Isotope 454. | 为了同位素454 |
[30:10] | You’re in charge of Cadmus. | 是你在领导卡德摩斯 |
[30:11] | Is this the part where you lecture me, | 你要对我说教了吗 |
[30:13] | like you’d lecture Lex? | 像你对莱克斯那样 |
[30:18] | No. | 不 |
[30:22] | What you said before, | 你之前说的那些话 |
[30:25] | there was truth in that. | 也并非全是谎言 |
[30:30] | Ask me for my help and I’ll give it to you. | 你向我求助 我就会帮你 |
[30:33] | It’s that easy? | 这么简单吗 |
[30:36] | It’s that easy. | 就这么简单 |
[30:44] | I didn’t think you believed in the cause. | 我以为你不相信我们的事业 |
[30:46] | Then maybe it’s time you | 那或许你应该 |
[30:47] | got to know your daughter a little better. | 增进一下对你女儿的了解 |
[30:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | The radiological alarm. | 放射警报 |
[30:56] | Isotope 454 has a radioactive signature. | 同位素454有放射性特征 |
[30:58] | So I set a program to alert us | 所以我写了个程序 |
[30:59] | if it was ever moved from the stockpile at L-Corp, and… | 一旦它离开L公司就会发出警报 现在 |
[31:02] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:03] | It’s moving? | 它在动了 |
[31:05] | And how. | 怎么会这样 |
[31:06] | Looks like Cadmus is preparing to release the virus | 看来卡德摩斯准备在纳欣诺市港口 |
[31:08] | at the Port of National City. | 释放病毒 |
[31:10] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[31:11] | The Port isn’t a drinkable water supply. | 港口那里不属于饮用水资源的一部分 |
[31:13] | It’s the perfect place to launch the virus in the air. | 那是将病毒释放至空气的绝佳地点 |
[31:16] | Disperse it right across National City. | 散布到纳欣诺市正对面 |
[31:18] | Tonight, our nightmare ends. | 今晚 我们的噩梦将会结束 |
[31:20] | Tonight, every alien who has stepped foot | 今晚 所有踏足到我们星球的外星人 |
[31:22] | on our planet will die. | 都将会死去 |
[31:24] | Because Earth is for the humans. | 因为地球属于人类 |
[31:26] | The future is for the humans. | 未来属于人类 |
[31:29] | We are Cadmus. | 我们是卡德摩斯 |
[31:31] | We have to move. Right now. | 我们得立刻行动 |
[31:33] | Call Alex | 给艾丽克斯打电话 |
[31:34] | and get a strike team to meet me at the Port now. | 叫她带突击队去港口和我汇合 |
[31:35] | There’s no time, Supergirl. It’s just you and me. | 没时间了 超女 现在只有你和我 |
[31:37] | J’onn, you can’t go out there. | 荣恩 你不能出去 |
[31:39] | If the virus spreads… | 如果病毒散布出来 |
[31:40] | I’ll die, I know. | 我会死 我知道 |
[31:42] | But it’s a fate I’m willing to accept. | 但我愿意接受那样的命运 |
[31:43] | No. I am not gonna let you do this. | 不 我不会让你这样做 |
[31:46] | I know you’re upset about what’s happening to you, | 我知道你在为身体的变化而不安 |
[31:48] | but I’m not gonna let you go on some kamikaze mission. | 但我不会让你去参与自杀式任务 |
[31:50] | Kara, if I die, | 卡拉 如果我会死 |
[31:51] | I want to die as myself. | 我也希望能以自己的面貌而死 |
[31:53] | Fighting for what I believe in. | 为我相信的东西奋战 |
[31:54] | Not as some mutant horror show. | 而不是变得像什么异形恐怖秀 |
[31:58] | Let me share the fate of my alien brothers and sisters, | 让我走向与我外星兄弟姐妹相同的命运 |
[32:00] | come what may. | 无论发生什么 |
[32:16] | Some mothers wear lockets with pictures of their children. | 一些母亲会戴着放有自己孩子照片的项链 |
[32:19] | You wear the keys to a bazooka. | 你戴着火箭炮盒子的钥匙 |
[32:23] | It’s a rocket launcher. | 这是火箭发射器 |
[32:25] | And it’s yours. | 而且这是你的 |
[32:29] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[32:31] | Prove you’re with me. | 证明你和我站在一边 |
[32:32] | Unleash Medusa | 释放美杜莎 |
[32:33] | and end Earth’s alien menace once and for all. | 彻底终结地球的外星人威胁 |
[32:49] | – Don’t do it, Lena. – Why not? | -莉娜 别这样做 -为什么不呢 |
[32:51] | I’m a Luthor. | 我是卢瑟家的人 |
[33:02] | Go, I’ve got this. | 快去 这里交给我 |
[33:06] | You two are finished. | 你们俩无路可逃了 |
[33:07] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[33:36] | You’re a monster, | 你是个怪物 |
[33:37] | and I’m gonna send you back to hell. | 我会把你送回地狱 |
[33:58] | You’re finally right, Henshaw. | 亨肖 你总算对了一次 |
[34:02] | I am a monster. | 我就是个怪物 |
[34:35] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:05] | You may be an alien, | 你也许是个外星人 |
[35:07] | but I’m Cyborg Superman! | 但我是机械超人 |
[35:15] | You may be a cyborg, | 你也许是个机械人 |
[35:17] | but you are no Superman. | 但你不是超人 |
[35:31] | I’m coming, M’yri’ah. | 我来了 媚拉 |
[35:57] | They should be dead. | 它们应该死了 |
[35:59] | All aliens should be dead. | 所有外星人应该都死了 |
[36:05] | You. | 你 |
[36:07] | You switched out the isotope. | 你换掉了同位素 |
[36:09] | You made the virus inert. | 你让病毒无效了 |
[36:11] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:14] | And I called the police. | 而且我还叫了警察 |
[36:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[36:29] | We all are. | 我们都没事 |
[36:36] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[36:54] | My lords. | 陛下 |
[36:55] | We’ve reached the Well of Stars. | 我们抵达了星之井 |
[36:57] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:58] | There is no sign of the Kryptonian pod. | 没有氪星分离舱的迹象 |
[37:00] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[37:01] | The ion trail has dissipated. | 离子踪迹已经消散 |
[37:03] | I would not know where to look. | 我不知道从哪找起 |
[37:05] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[37:07] | I do not care how much space we must cross. | 我不管要跨越宇宙多远 |
[37:10] | How many lives we lose, | 会损失多少条性命 |
[37:12] | or how many suns we burn. | 或是要烧掉多少个太阳 |
[37:14] | Mon-El of Daxam will be found. | 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔必须被找到 |
[37:22] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[37:23] | Is this heaven? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[37:25] | No. | 不 |
[37:26] | We were able to reverse engineer a cure | 我们使用存活的病毒 |
[37:28] | from a living sample of the virus. | 逆向工程出来了解药 |
[37:31] | And when my mother says “we,” She really means “she.” | 而我母亲说的”我们”其实是指”她” |
[37:34] | But Winn and I watched enthusiastically. | 但是温和我看得很来劲 |
[37:36] | While this is good news, it gets even better. | 虽然这是个好消息 但是还有更好的 |
[37:39] | The Medusa virus was so easily weaponized | 美杜莎病毒非常容易被武器化 |
[37:41] | I was able to turn it against a common enemy, | 我就将它对准了一个共同敌人 |
[37:44] | J’onn’s White Martian blood cells. | 荣恩的白色火星人细胞 |
[37:47] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[37:48] | You look great! | 你看起来棒极了 |
[37:50] | I feel great. | 我感觉也很棒 |
[37:51] | Thank you, Eliza. | 谢谢你 伊莉莎 |
[37:55] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[37:58] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 我真高兴你没事 |
[37:59] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:00] | I don’t know what you would have done without me. | 我不知道你没了我要怎么办 |
[38:04] | So, are we gonna… | 所以 我们要不要… |
[38:07] | Talk about what happened? | 谈谈发生的事情 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:11] | Yes, I want to hear all about how you chased that missile down. | 我想要听听你怎么追上那枚导弹的 |
[38:15] | No, I mean, are we gonna talk about | 不是 我是说 我们要不要谈一谈 |
[38:18] | what happened between us | 在你临死之际时 |
[38:20] | while you were dying? | 我们俩之间发生的事 |
[38:22] | I… What? What happened? What did I do? | 我怎么 发生了什么 我做了什么 |
[38:28] | You drooled. | 你流口水了 |
[38:30] | I… No. | 我 不会吧 |
[38:32] | You drooled all over yourself. | 你流的满身都是口水 |
[38:35] | That’s bad. | 真糟糕 |
[38:38] | But, that, that was… That was it? | 但就 就是这事吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, that was it. | 就这个 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:43] | Well, get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[39:11] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[39:12] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[39:13] | Come in, please. Ignore the pajamas. | 请进 抱歉我穿的是睡衣 |
[39:16] | Oh, no, they’re cute. | 不要紧 挺可爱的 |
[39:18] | You, uh… | 你 |
[39:20] | It’s late. You got a case or something? | 很晚了 是有案子要我帮忙吗 |
[39:22] | Oh, God. I could really | 天啊 我现在 |
[39:23] | use a good old-fashioned murder right now. | 特别想办些普通的谋杀案 |
[39:26] | You know, I didn’t come here for work. | 我来不是为了谈工作 |
[39:28] | I just… I really needed to see you and talk to you. | 我只是 我要亲自和你说些事 |
[39:34] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:37] | Well, here’s the thing. I… | 是这样的 我… |
[39:40] | I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[39:42] | Uh, yeah. No, I would not have let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事发生 |
[39:44] | Wait. I know that, but, um… | 不 我知道 但是 |
[39:47] | It got me thinking that I… | 这让我想了很多 |
[39:51] | I was so stupid. | 我之前犯蠢了 |
[39:52] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[39:54] | And I guess I was kind of right, | 我想我说的是对的 |
[39:57] | that you came out for me. | 你是为了我而出柜 |
[39:59] | And that scared me. | 而这把我吓到了 |
[40:05] | But, um… | 可是 |
[40:09] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短 |
[40:13] | And we should be who we are. | 我们应该做真实的自己 |
[40:18] | And we should kiss the girls that we want to kiss. | 我们应该亲吻自己想要的女孩 |
[40:24] | And I really just… | 我真的… |
[40:27] | I… I want to kiss you. | 很想吻你 |
[40:31] | I just… | 我… |
[40:43] | So, you’re saying, you like me. | 所以你是在说你喜欢我 |
[40:45] | That’s… | 这… |
[40:46] | That’s what I got. | 这回我没理解错吧 |
[40:48] | Of course. You’re not gonna go crazy on me, are you? | 当然没有 你不会为我疯狂吧 |
[40:50] | Probably. Yeah. | 很有可能 |
[41:08] | – This better be the right place. – It is. | -这地方没错吧 -没错 |
[41:11] | ‘Cause if this isn’t the right place, | 因为如果地方不对 |
[41:13] | someone’s about to be real confused. | 有人就要一头雾水了 |
[41:20] | – Barry? – Hey. | -巴里 -嗨 |
[41:22] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:23] | I knew that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[41:24] | I knew it was you in that weird space portal thing! | 我就知道是你在那个奇怪的时空门里 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry. It took a couple of tries to get here. | 对不起 试了好几次才传到这儿 |
[41:30] | This is my friend, Cisco. | 这是我的朋友 西斯科 |
[41:31] | Well, friend is a loose term. We work together. | “朋友”形容得不太准确 我们是同事 |
[41:33] | – Hi. Cisco. – Hi. | -你好 西斯科 -你好 |
[41:35] | I have to say it, | 我得说 |
[41:35] | this is a nice universe you got here. | 你这个宇宙挺棒的 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Okay, do you remember last year, when I helped you out | 你还记得去年我帮你的时候 |
[41:42] | and you promised to do the same for me? | 你答应过将来会为我做同样的事吗 |
[41:44] | What are we up against? | 我们的敌人是谁 |